PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Ron In Fla
03-16-06, 08:15
Was out yesterday afternoon and stopped for gas at the Hess on Lane near
I-10. Young gal was on payphone and stopped me as I was leaving asking for a ride to Post St. I agreed and as we traveled we talked. She needed to make at least $40. I tenatively agreed and asked if my place was Ok since we were close. She said we could go there but she needed to go to Post St first. Something about a babysitter. When we got there she gives me this dumb look and asks for the money !!! I don't think so ! As I told her , I was born at night, just not last night. She says " What ? You think I'd rip you off ?!?!" Yeah I do ... I told her to get out so I could move on about my business .. then she says we'll do it right here then ... nope .. out !

These young girls are such dumbass's. They all think they just figured out the new best scam.

Her name was Tammy, about 25, 5'6", 120 pounds. Deteriorating titties be pushed up by a wonder bra. Nice full looking lips that got my attention fast.
I dropped her at Post Apartments just East of McDuff.

Briefincenc
03-27-06, 15:57
Shannon is back out on the streets after doing 17 months. She is off everything except booze and looks alot better than she did a year ago. I found her on N Main yesterday PM and for almost 2 jacksons had a great time at her friends house. Well worth the money. Shes a fun girl.

Be Safe

Metal Madman
03-28-06, 04:29
Shannon is back out on the streets after doing 17 months. She is off everything except booze and looks alot better than she did a year ago. I found her on N Main yesterday PM and for almost 2 jacksons had a great time at her friends house. Well worth the money. Shes a fun girl.

Be Safe

Dear God that is one frugly ho. Is she a butter face ?

Ron In Fla
03-28-06, 07:39
Ok ... inquiring minds want to know.. What is a butter face ?

PsyberZombie
03-28-06, 08:13
Ok ... inquiring minds want to know.. What is a butter face ?

This refers to a woman with a hot body , but an ugly face

USEAGE =

" Her bod was hotter than lava , butter face would scare the paint off a pick·up "

Briefincenc
03-28-06, 14:42
Yes, a bad pic of her face. Her body is alot nicer. Had to cut down the pic so it would fit, but she is well worth a stop. And who hasn't picked up a butter face? Be Safe.

Grappler
03-29-06, 19:41
Well my friends I think we might as well put a big tombstone up on the main drag in sin city, its been that dead for so long now!
I hear big boobed Teri from sin city is hanging on Beach Blvd by St Johns Bluff, but I sure aint ever seen her.

Metal Madman
03-31-06, 02:52
Yes, a bad pic of her face. Her body is alot nicer. Had to cut down the pic so it would fit, but she is well worth a stop. And who hasn't picked up a butter face? Be Safe.

Indeed we have all had a butter face or two. She is a bit hagged for my tastes.
Glad you enjoyed.

Stay Safe,
Metal Madman

JaxMan
05-07-06, 09:41
Hi everyone,

Longtime lurker, first time poster here. I had a good experience on the way home from work this morning on Sunbeam Rd. WSW, kinda chubby with brownish hair and a nice rack. She was dressed all in black, and after a few passes I picked her up just past Old Kings Rd headed toward San Jose. Parked in the industrial plaza right near the storage place and had a very good BBBJTCWS and she even let me play with the twins. I'd give her an 8 on the SW scale but a 10 for effort as she really acted like she enjoyed it.

JM

PWhipped
05-10-06, 13:45
Paris, MiMi or what ever from the Rcochett fame, I saw her SWalking on Monday about 5:30 PM, on Lane , north of I-10, pulled in to get her and she jumped into another car, guess the crack got to her, but damn she looked good, great legs and dressed in a nice red dress. Too bad, she was a keeper, but not in that kind of shape, damn drugs, she will either go down hill fast, or get picked up by the cops which I hope she will and get treatment, or worse, get molested,beat-up or killed. I have looked each day for her, guess I am sort of glad I can't find her, I would just get disappointed by trying to get her straight or safe. Watch for her, and maybe she will make it out somehow.

RegularGuy077
05-12-06, 10:56
wasz on my way to pick up something near regency; went thru SC thursday night about 7:30......Blue light convebtion .dont know what was going on but 5 leo car with blue light on corner few blocks off atlantic
didnt stick around to ask questions but must have been domestic situation cause no black hoods or swat
needless to say NO SW to report
RG out

Smitty Smitt
05-15-06, 18:36
Did anyone else catch the news at 6 today? Channel 47 had a story of the SW on PH, and how Uncle LEO is working to clean up the area. There were a few business owners and workers at business giving there OPINION on the ladies.
Oh well! It's been dead on PH for over a month now, I guess all the gals have moved on.

Metal Madman
05-16-06, 16:25
Did anyone else catch the news at 6 today? Channel 47 had a story of the SW on PH, and how Uncle LEO is working to clean up the area. There were a few business owners and workers at business giving there OPINION on the ladies.
Oh well! It's been dead on PH for over a month now, I guess all the gals have moved on.

Yeah my last trolls on PH have been most uneventful. This would explain why. When I first statred hunting about a year ago things were hoppin big time.
I sure hope this situation changes.

Old School
05-16-06, 21:35
Hey fellow Mongers!

Past two days I saw a HOT Young BSW 103rd from WallMart to Library. First day a WM Monger picked her up, today she was walking when I spotted her. I was heading East she was heading West, too much traffic and too tired from work. Third time is a charm, I will stop tomorrow if I see her again.

Old School

Old School
05-16-06, 21:40

You know if the damn COPS in this city weren't so busy arresting SW's and Homeless people we wouldn't have so many damn murders.

Smitty Smitt
05-31-06, 21:51
Spotted a good looking HSW on PH this evening around 6:30. She got scooped up by the monger in the Lex SUV. Almost too good looking to be true. If that was one of you guys, let us know if she was as good as she looked. Better than average SW in the area, I guess they are all ready to play. LEO was out in force, so be careful.

Smitty Smitt
06-04-06, 23:55
I made a score in St. Aug today. Went sightseeing and found a nice 19 y/o WSW on US 1. Says her name is China (China Doll) For a young un, this girl has skills. Got BBBJCIM for .2 Offered full service for .5 Very friendly and eager to please.

Ron In Fla
06-06-06, 07:00
The stroll may have to be restructured what with the new WalMart moving in. Not that I've seen much in the area for a long time. But Walmart will really bring the traffic in.

Seaman Timmy
06-06-06, 19:58
The hispanic chic was out on Phillips at lunch today doing the hitchhiker thing.

However, when I came back she was gone, go figure, has anyone here picked her up. I tend to wonder 'if it seems to good to be true it usually it."

Phillips has really picked up the last day or so during the day. Along with the usual 1 and 2 that Jax finest never seem to malest, there were mixed in some 5,6, and occasionally a 7 during the day.

RegularGuy077
06-13-06, 15:04
the law sent her away again for 7 years......BBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT not for crim. trans of hiv........cocaine sale

SHAME SHAME SHAME on the justice system....need to take these bitches (Not ladies) and put away for good specilally since this was her 3rd or forth arrest..monger musta chickened out on testafying.....didnt want his name in the rag.......but judge could have VOP ed her and pit her away for 25 than shed be dead or to old to matter.

jest my 2 cents worth about $2.

RG out

Don Magic Juan
06-17-06, 15:22
Timing must be everything. I was leaving a meeting in San Marco when I decided to cruise PH on the way home. Seemed to good to be true when I saw a slim WSW with a bob haircut, brunette with what looked like a blond streak. Wore jeans and little tshirt. Maybe late 20's? Did a loop around and within seconds I saw up ahead her jump into a silver pickup. Just missed.

Ok, so I go to WalMart to run an errand for an hour & get back on PH for a chance cruise to see if I could get lucky. Thought I was when I saw the same SW walking towards the gas station. Did a loop back & SECONDS before I got there, she picks up a ride in a white cab pickup. I could only laugh at my missed timing. So I get to the gas station, buy a soda and go get my car washed at the car wash. Make one more round & saw a blonde in red tank top, black bra and jean shorts, maybe a 7-8. Not too shabby, but she dissapeared from the phone booth I saw her at at the gas station.

There was one crazy looking skeltal blonde in a jean dress swinging her pocketbook around but not appetizing at all.

Haven't really checked out PH in the day but it seemed to be a good time to try. May have to remember that.

If you've experienced the brunette, please let me know if she's reasonably good.

Thanks!

Briefincenc
06-19-06, 15:16
Picked up Blinda yesterday around 6pm. Dark hair, 5'7, 8 body and 7 face. BBBJ 10. No digits but stays off 63 rd. Well worth alook. Also saw two others on e 63rd. Be safe.

Don Magic Juan
06-19-06, 20:49
Went down Lane & saw what seemed to be a cute lil brunette with big hair and short shorts at a phone booth at a convenience store. When I swung around, my instinct was right as I just missed her as I saw her climb into a green SUV. This was around 4:00pm.

Killed some time, came back to the store and there she was. FS .40, 10 body, 7 face and fast talker, likely cracked out but incredible 19 year old body.

Stay safe.

Briefincenc
06-21-06, 15:48
I meant to ask if anyone knows the short hispanic girl that hangs around the area. I see her often but have never seen her picked up. She is a head turner.

Thanks

Smitty Smitt
06-27-06, 14:09
I was out working this morning and spotted a WSW on Wonderwood. From a distance she looked decent. I pulled over to give her a chance to walk by and get a closer look. She was a bit worn and ragged up close. After she walked by i noticed a lot of scars and bruises on her back and legs. I passed on this one.
On the way out I saw another WSW near the walking near the NX. She was cute in the face and a nice rear. By the time I got the mobile turned around another monger in a gray car scooped her up. Happy Hunting!

Ron In Fla
06-28-06, 08:48
Usually the summertime is good for streetwalkers in Jax , but it's been scarce this year. I see the new sheriff was saying in the Times Onion that they're cracking down on violent crime... since the murder rate keeps going up , I assume he means the streetwalkers. I want Glover back . He stayed on the crack dealers ... who cause most the crime, and didn't lean on the girls so hard.

PH - saw a kinda wore out looking blonde in a short black dress hiding behind the PI store Mon a.m. early .

Lenox / Nelson there's a fairly good looking blonde gal out there once in a while in her 30's I think. I only see her real late though. Like bartime. There are a couple others too but not worth mentioning ...

Post St - older blonde near the crack apartments .. ducks inside if skeered off.

OR ,, if you have your big gun with you .. you can always get lucky at the Pony.

Metal Madman
06-29-06, 01:55
I was headed for the office today. Ran out of smokes just before the PH exit on 95 south. Nothing about by the car dealz. Went to the new Murphy USA gas place to grab a pack. Spotted an unmarked LEO in the lot with binoculars scoping the area.

Be safe,

Metal Madman

Per143
07-08-06, 19:14
just coming back from PH. streets are almost empty no leo no sw ..except a BSW waving at people at ph/emerson. she is big and ugly.

Smitty Smitt
07-09-06, 00:06
Did some trolling today, and came up empty in all the usual hot spots.
Where did all the girls disappear to? I drove down PH, and it is a bad day when there are no girls out. Not even a skank tonight.

Johnny Drama
07-09-06, 03:00
I hit PH run and nothing. 5 drug dealers no leo, no sw. Walmart is killing that route.

Drama

Per143
07-09-06, 03:22
just came from ph / saw a sw opposite to the store b/w emerson and university. by the time i hit the brakes some truck made a turn and i guess picked her up. hope someone from this board picked her up.. pls post review :)

Ron In Fla
07-09-06, 06:44
There were 3 on Ph this am about 615. One hiding down behind the PI store looked shot out. Then up by the BP on the north end there were 2 yelling at me as I putted by. One was large and black, the other was white and looked like she was whacked out on something too. I speeded up and kept moving !! Not a cop to be seen ...

Don Magic Juan
07-11-06, 01:23
About between 1230-1am went down PH. Saw WSW probably mid 20's walking around Gator Lodge. Did Uturn but saw her hop into station wagon. Left PH, decided to go to Lane Ave. Saw I "believed" were two WSW, quite nice, one tall brunette, one shorter curvaceous blonde. Blonde walked up and ask if I was looking to give a ride & I said "yes." I asked, to be safe, where do you need a ride to? She said "I don't know," and said "never mind." She was the better looking of the two, both weren't bad. Should've talked to the one on the phone waving to me. :) Maybe I'll have better luck next time if she's in a not so facetious mood. :)

Short, blonde, junk in the trunk, nice face, probably mid-late 20's, wore red tshirt & jeans. Looked maybe too clean.

Sound familiar anyone?

RegularGuy077
07-11-06, 13:24
About between 1230-1am went down PH. Saw WSW probably mid 20's walking around Gator Lodge. Did Uturn but saw her hop into station wagon. Left PH, decided to go to Lane Ave. Saw I "believed" were two WSW, quite nice, one tall brunette, one shorter curvaceous blonde. Blonde walked up and ask if I was looking to give a ride & I said "yes." I asked, to be safe, where do you need a ride to? She said "I don't know," and said "never mind." She was the better looking of the two, both weren't bad. Should've talked to the one on the phone waving to me. :) Maybe I'll have better luck next time if she's in a not so facetious mood. :)

Short, blonde, junk in the trunk, nice face, probably mid-late 20's, wore red tshirt & jeans. Looked maybe too clean.

Sound familiar anyone?

probably leo.........good thing for you.......

just my thought

rgout

Poon Doggy
07-11-06, 21:28
There was a dark skinned Latin girl out on Monday on Phillips around Centerfolds, I was very tempted as she was a hottie for a SW. She had all them curves we like! I've seen several around since WalMart came around, hopefully they won't run them all off so I can get some cheap foreign made goods and some head in the same trip, ha!

Poon Doggy

RegularGuy077
07-12-06, 07:25
There was a dark skinned Latin girl out on Monday on Phillips around Centerfolds, I was very tempted as she was a hottie for a SW. She had all them curves we like! I've seen several around since WalMart came around, hopefully they won't run them all off so I can get some cheap foreign made goods and some head in the same trip, ha!

Poon Doggy
careful...they been running stings....if they look to good i usually pass. unless i see them with another sw i recognise........
my 2 cents
RG out

J Man
07-12-06, 17:03
Did the N. Main stroll today and turned up 63rd. Saw 2 WSW's both seemed cracked out so did not partake. One looked rode hard and put up wet...had big lips the other was about a 5 short skirt but had the crack jumpies I call it. Just could not be still.

Other than that it was quiet in the areas that I was in today. Oh, did see one other down main, she went about 275.

JM

King Mong
07-17-06, 19:27
Saturday night off Myrtle I picked up "Candy" a BSW that is about a 7 on the regular girl scale. She almost looked to good for the area and when she got in the car I thought I was about to get hassled when Uncle Leo appeared at the next corner when we went up a block. He kept cruising and I asked to see her goods and then touch them. All was well, so we proceeded to do the deed. BBJ for a jack + 5. I wanted fs when I first pulled her, but Leo scared me a bit, so I wanted to be quick about it.

A couple of days prior I picked up Tasha (wsw, 6 on SW scale) in the park off Bloxham. I had seen her walking south from 63rd and by the time I did my Leo loop, she was gone, so I thought. Found her walking through the park and waited by the convenience store. bbbjcim for a jack at a house on the other side of main. She is a user, but waited till after the job was done to go get her stuff or use, so, she was sober and normal acting the whole time. She is also a booster and says she has electronic gadjets (sp) from time to time. Both of these ladies were willing to give me digits as I am trying to cut down on my cruise time because of heavy leo presence.

Happy hunting

PWhipped
07-18-06, 11:28
Good to see you posting again, thanks for the report, I will be in Jax soon so I may want some referrels,didgits.

Wet dreams, PW

Saturday night off Myrtle I picked up "Candy" a BSW that is about a 7 on the regular girl scale. She almost looked to good for the area and when she got in the car I thought I was about to get hassled when Uncle Leo appeared at the next corner when we went up a block. He kept cruising and I asked to see her goods and then touch them. All was well, so we proceeded to do the deed. BBJ for a jack + 5. I wanted fs when I first pulled her, but Leo scared me a bit, so I wanted to be quick about it.

A couple of days prior I picked up Tasha (wsw, 6 on SW scale) in the park off Bloxham. I had seen her walking south from 63rd and by the time I did my Leo loop, she was gone, so I thought. Found her walking through the park and waited by the convenience store. bbbjcim for a jack at a house on the other side of main. She is a user, but waited till after the job was done to go get her stuff or use, so, she was sober and normal acting the whole time. She is also a booster and says she has electronic gadjets (sp) from time to time. Both of these ladies were willing to give me digits as I am trying to cut down on my cruise time because of heavy leo presence.

Happy hunting

WantSum12
07-18-06, 14:28
Cruised Philipps early afternoon today and girls all around between the BP and hotels, must of been about 6-8 around, didn't have time to stop as i was headed towards sin city, mostly bsw but one sort of chubby wsw with blonde hair who i've seen around a lot but haven't tried, blonde hair to middle of back, maybe a 6 on the scale early to mid 20's, sound familer to anyone, if so whats the lowdown.

Metal Madman
07-21-06, 01:43
Cruised Philipps early afternoon today and girls all around between the BP and hotels, must of been about 6-8 around, didn't have time to stop as i was headed towards sin city, mostly bsw but one sort of chubby wsw with blonde hair who i've seen around a lot but haven't tried, blonde hair to middle of back, maybe a 6 on the scale early to mid 20's, sound familer to anyone, if so whats the lowdown.

I hit PH today around the same time you did Tues in hopes of the same results. Nothing about.

Trav503
07-22-06, 16:18
Today about 0730, main street two wsw between auto parts store and high school. Were walking south towards gas station didn't see faces one black dress blonde hair, other pants and shirt. The one with the black dress looked the best of the two.

Yesterday about 0630 on 63rd were two skin and bone wsw standing in front of the house. Didn't have time to stop running late. Would of pass up the two on 63rd, thats for sure.

Metal Madman
07-25-06, 01:48
Hit PH today on my way to the office. I was strickly looking for above average.
It was light at best. Two BSW, one by the BP, older and a bit worn. The other was standing between the red c stores. Youngish and decent looking but mega prego. Aborted and went to work. I have lotsa time Weds so gonna troll again, Wish me luck.

Stay Safe,

Metal Madman

WantSum12
07-25-06, 12:45
Cruized down Phillips today around 11:30, a couple of worn looking wsw's between Emerson and the bp, not much to look at and not worth stopping for , so its off to Sin city.

Just Cruzin
07-25-06, 14:30

If it is the same one, I had the displeasure of picking her up down by the car dealerships. She is the one that usually strolls with her pimp boy. Said her name was Delaware, instead of being cool and giving out her name. This is the kind of SW that gets into your vehicle, goes straight for the radio, starts in on the hard luck story and starts asking for stuff right away. Doing the LEO check took forever to the point I just told her to get out. I don't thinks he was paranoid, just an immature idiot. Finally negotiated BBBJWCIM for 1.25 jacks. On the up side, service was good, a 7. Attitude was a 2, looks were a 5, nice 36Cs. On the way back to drop her off at the Siesta motel, I got the impression she was trying to scope out valuables in the vehicle, which there were none, but she really thought I would stop at a store, leave her in the vehicle and get her something to drink. Avoid this one and save yourself the hassle. There appeared to be a good amount of LEO today for some reason.

Don Magic Juan
08-02-06, 15:36
Brunette, older, probably late 30's or older wouldn't surprise me. Around McDuff area. .25 for BBBJCIM and she gave me digits. Excellent skills but talked too much.

Trunk Monkey
08-02-06, 21:07
Just banged a hot WSW with Mark Blane. We tag teamed the biiaatch. God she had some big ass titties. Jesus I came all over em. Mark came in her ass. God that was fun. PM for digits. She ran out of condoms so we went bareback.

TM

PWhipped
08-03-06, 21:53
Are you f****** nuts???

Nightmares, PW

Just banged a hot WSW with Mark Blane. We tag teamed the biiaatch. God she had some big ass titties. Jesus I came all over em. Mark came in her ass. God that was fun. PM for digits. She ran out of condoms so we went bareback.

TM

RegularGuy077
08-04-06, 08:20
Are you f****** nuts???

Nightmares, PW
he wont have any NUTS in bout 6 months ..lol

Poon Doggy
08-04-06, 11:04
Out "just looking" last night when I ran across a BSW on Main around 44th with short shorts and a rack with literally 2 watermelon sized tits. If I was betting, I'd say 44F at the minimum. She smelled real nice too and had a lot of lip gloss on that really looked sexy. Could not pass as I am a tit man and took her for a ride and found a nice house for rent with no lights on and proceeded to look into renting it from the dark driveway view. She said she charged 3 Jacksons for a french lesson and I laughed but she said she was very good and took her time so that sounded pretty good to me and I felt safe where we were, so I said what the hell... man, that girl tells the truth! She pulled her shorts down for me to have easy access for playing with her body, let those freakin' things out, and went to work with a nice easy pace like we had all night and she was just doing it because she wanted to, ha! If I had to say something negative, it would be that she was almost self conscious about her big ol' titties and seemed to want to get to work without letting me play with them for very long like she was embarrassed by them, she even tried to get to work with just pulling down her shorts but I said, "let's break them big ol' titties out", ha!

Anyway, she said she needs to make some money and did I have any friends that like to spend money and I said.... "I know a few" so she gave me her number. PM me for it if you are a regular poster on here and interested in her. The thought of calling her reminds me of one other detail about her, her phone rang once on the way and her attitude changed for a sec while she was on the phone, she sounded very.... for lack of a better term... ghetto and kinda hostile towards the person on the phone, but then turned that right back off and was very soft spoken and downright sweet while we were together SO, if you call her, she might sound a little standoffish at first!

Happy Hunting!

Poon Doggy

wavrider
08-05-06, 21:10
One lucky Poon Doggy! Good find and sounds like I may need to take a trip North instead of driving South.
I have been on a Japanese kick lately but damn the escorts sure do get expensive. Enjoy and be safe, WAV

P.S. Hey Poon how bout them digits?? Thanks, WAV.

Metal Madman
08-06-06, 04:44
Charge Description Charge Type
002.000 FEL CHARGE NOT IN COPS-MORE\CMIS SEE COMMENTS FEL

I see this on many a my regulars. Does anyone know what this means ?

Here is an example

http://www.jaxsheriff.com/inmatesearch/(bh0wfg2pb33komb1g5s2zd2i)/IISInmateDetails.aspx

Trunk Monkey
08-11-06, 00:15
Hey Mark,

Give me a call. I am gettin horny for that blonde again.

My nut sack just fell off. Just kidding.

TM

Just Cruzin
08-11-06, 13:47
Had a couple errands to do so made a run up PH. First pass saw the young blonde I picked up a couple weeks ago by the car dealerships. She actually looked good, clean clothes on and all. She disappeared quick. Noticed a chubby WSW hanging around the convenience store by the Hooker sign. She appeared lost (cracked out) and not worth the hassle. Notice another WSW on the final run by the BP, a little thick but not bad. SW scale a strong 5. Says her name is Kelly from Gainesville, did the standard greetings. Ended up with a good CBJ for a jack and a quarter. Nice attitude would repeat, FS is available, but of course she was in between rooms. Aren't they all? She says she would rather work the days to avoid the heavy LEO at night.
Besides that, appears it is slim pickins for now.
Safe Cruzin,
JC

Don Magic Juan
08-12-06, 01:27
Must be some operation around town. Name any place you may think of looking, and LEO is in major force. From Post to McDuff, Edgewood, Lane, and PH, they were out, both local LEO as well as State LEO.

They were strolling around blocks, congregating in parking lots. Went by one convenience store on the way home and there were about 7-8 FHP parked in various vehicles with folks milling about in the parking lot.

Last night from work there were even some local LEO gathering around what looked like a set of golf clubs, they were parked in a parking lot at a car speaker store. Pretty funny.

Poon Doggy
08-12-06, 17:56
Anyone remember Miss Houston from the Pony? Found her out walking on main last night! She looks bad, she has those sunken eyes and she's lost a lot of weight, her skins hangs in places that isn't flattering, too bad! She looked good from far but scary up close, had to drop her off after finding her near 22nd street.

I said... "didn't you used to dance?" and she said "at the pony" and said her mom owns the place. I had no idea that she was Denise's daughter. She said to tell her hey next time I was in which also is sad cause she obviously doesn't keep in touch. I'm not going to as that might be a sensitive subject and I don't want to piss Denise off, ha! Got to stay in good standing there.

See ya Hunters!

Poon Doggy

OldBaldGuy
08-15-06, 18:49
I counted FIVE black & whites in the lot off Post & McDuff around 1:30 pm. Couldn't tell if anyone was in them, but all the drivers were obviously having a good time standing around discussing the latest political issues. Obviously also --- no walkers in sight.

Play safe!

RegularGuy077
08-16-06, 07:31
I counted FIVE black & whites in the lot off Post & McDuff around 1:30 pm. Couldn't tell if anyone was in them, but all the drivers were obviously having a good time standing around discussing the latest political issues. Obviously also --- no walkers in sight.

Play safe!

they are working off duty for power line contractor.........but can still be problem or help as needed..lol

RegularGuy077
08-17-06, 06:53
saw lori on timaguana and seaboard

havent seen her for ova a year

by time i did leo loop she was gone

looked same

rg077 out

Kinjiru
08-18-06, 01:14
Has anyone found weekends to be better or worse than weekdays? The other night I spent forever up and down the main stretch and did the phillips run, swung back around to main again, spent quite a while.

Saw a blonde cutie who looked about 20 and maybe a 7 scale, then realized when I got close she a) saw me but wasn't making any attempt and b) she had a cheerleader outfit on. Oops.

Saw a very hot latina, looked to be about 20 also, and about a 9 on the scale - very hot... wearing real low budget stuff, not crack jumpies (and she didn't look cracked out) but low budget stuff and she looked slightly worn but still amazingly hot. Followed her when she didn't show interest, then noticed she was going to a high school game, oops again.

The only other action I saw was really fuglies of about 2 or 3 on the scale at best an I only saw a total of 3 of those. This was all on main.

On PH I didn't see anything that showed interest except one really worn out BSW. I saw some decent 6-7's but it appeared none of them were SW after all. I finally gave up.

This was on a Friday night which made me wonder if weekends generally suck vs. weekdays. Weather was fine, it was a little early too, not quite dark when I started, dark by the time I gave up.

Smitty Smitt
08-18-06, 12:14
Any chick walking along PH is more than likely looking for a ride.

Has anyone found weekends to be better or worse than weekdays? The other night I spent forever up and down the main stretch and did the phillips run, swung back around to main again, spent quite a while.

Saw a blonde cutie who looked about 20 and maybe a 7 scale, then realized when I got close she a) saw me but wasn't making any attempt and b) she had a cheerleader outfit on. Oops.

Saw a very hot latina, looked to be about 20 also, and about a 9 on the scale - very hot... wearing real low budget stuff, not crack jumpies (and she didn't look cracked out) but low budget stuff and she looked slightly worn but still amazingly hot. Followed her when she didn't show interest, then noticed she was going to a high school game, oops again.

The only other action I saw was really fuglies of about 2 or 3 on the scale at best an I only saw a total of 3 of those. This was all on main.

On PH I didn't see anything that showed interest except one really worn out BSW. I saw some decent 6-7's but it appeared none of them were SW after all. I finally gave up.

This was on a Friday night which made me wonder if weekends generally suck vs. weekdays. Weather was fine, it was a little early too, not quite dark when I started, dark by the time I gave up.

Don Magic Juan
08-18-06, 16:33
Hadn't made it over that area in a while, and even then it's been a)dead, or b)LEO city.

However, my gut feeling told me to drive home from Mandarin via PH versus I95 and along the way prior to the Wal Mart I see a pair of what I believe heavier set ladies walking. They seemed to turn around in my rear view mirror as I drove by. I went into the Wal Mart to get cheap gas. As I was waiting at the light to turn onto PH I see a WSW, slim, brunette walking S past the Gator Lodge. Not a minute later I see her hop into a pickup for a friendly ride. I guess it depends on the time of day--weekday seem to be better lately. Been avoiding the PH run because of what I always see on weekends with heavy LEO presence. Lane has also seen high HIDDEN LEO presence as well. Be Safe!

RaynMan55
08-21-06, 08:12
saw lori on timaguana and seaboard

havent seen her for ova a year

by time i did leo loop she was gone

looked same

rg077 out

Dang RG, last I heard about her was that she was pickin' peas....

RegularGuy077
08-21-06, 09:38
Dang RG, last I heard about her was that she was pickin' peas....

LOL......she didnt look like she had spent time pickin peas.....weight about same as far as i could tell.........maybe ill be quicker on next site ting and do my u turn quicker....

seems to me she was a fair fs provider....but my memory is going quicker than my ability to get it up lol

rg out

ps also saw skank gail out by walmart.......lookinn same ..plastic bag, shorts,....needs to put bag over her head or mine then maybe i do again..lol

Just Cruzin
08-21-06, 14:45
Made a run through Sin City around noonish today only to find one WSW, a 5 on the SW scale, decided to give her a ride, exchange greetings, says her name is Nikki, early 20ies, sort of chubby wearing a pink top and shorts. Agreed on a BBBJ for a jack. Good technique, but as in some of the SW in Sin City, not a pro at giving BJs and tired quickly. NO CIM, but glad to provide this rookie some coaching lessons. She was around Century and Gal I think. Worth a jack, just keep pushing her head down so she doesn't lose what little concentration she has.
Safe Cruzin,
JC.
Ray - Glad to see your posting again, where do I get one of those misstresses at?

Mighty Max
08-25-06, 04:21
just keep pushing her head down so she doesn't lose what little concentration she has.

Got to love it... so true

Don Magic Juan
08-28-06, 00:42
Got lucky last week, can't remember the day but maybe Tuesday or Thursday. Saw a couple WSW hanging out behind a Westside Shell. Tried to be casual and observe a bit, making like I'm cleaning my car and waiting in line for the restroom when I got approached by a brunette, 31, slim, pretty clean about an 7-8 on scale. Met up, did a check, and rode to look for a good spot. According to her, she doesn't SW, normally has regular clientelle. Slim, but fit body, tiny tits but big nipples. Price a bit steep at .4 for BBBJ but boy was she good. Says she dances as well sometimes but didn't tell me where. She gave me digits in case I felt she did a good job. She was very cognizant, not strung out or "out of it" at all, although she did admit to smoking stuff that she's breaking the habit of. She says she's horny like guys are and she definitely seemed into me--she was writhing in my seat, pulled her pants down and wanted to get into it herself before we did the deed by having me rub her puss with my hand over her underwear. Probably an unusually lucky find. We also stopped by Mcdonalds 'cause she wanted to buy food for her and her girl for later. Pricewise, did I think I overpaid? Probably, but I was satisfied & that's what counts.

Good luck guys!

RegularGuy077
08-30-06, 08:08
where have all the hoes gone ...guess the leo crack down has driven them to pick peas

maybe it just timing havent been out after dark lately

sure not much during daylite hours

how bout the rest of yuall. any luck...been kinda quiet here also

jest my 2 cents worth

rg077 OUT

Metal Madman
08-30-06, 20:21
http://www.jaxsheriff.com/inmatesearch/(yejlv2naoowhq245vhfdwqjo)/IISInmateDetails.aspx

http://www.jaxsheriff.com/inmatesearch/(yejlv2naoowhq245vhfdwqjo)/IISInmateDetails.aspx

all friend of mine, pulling the sw off the streets will help the murder rate............ NOT.

Mighty Max
08-30-06, 21:04

all friend of mine, pulling the sw off the streets will help the murder rate............ NOT.
Hey Metal Madman,
The links didn't show anyone... I just got some kind of error message. Do the links work for others or is it just my computer messing up??

Well, Leo being busy would explain why I haven't seen much out there. I did see one SW that looked half way nice on N. Main of all places. I didn't stop to say hey because I was late for an appointment and also it seemed everywhere I looked Leo was there.

Be safe out there.
Max

PWhipped
08-30-06, 22:53
Bad links???

Hey Metal Madman,
The links didn't show anyone... I just got some kind of error message. Do the links work for others or is it just my computer messing up??

Well, Leo being busy would explain why I haven't seen much out there. I did see one SW that looked half way nice on N. Main of all places. I didn't stop to say hey because I was late for an appointment and also it seemed everywhere I looked Leo was there.

Be safe out there.
Max

Metal Madman
09-01-06, 01:59
Bad links???

Sorry I guess the JSO is changing the re directs. My point is that they are going to town busting SW but can't seem to bust any real bad people. The three girls I am speaking of are some what low key and great providers(Stephanie V, Scarlett B, and Nina B).

Don Magic Juan
09-04-06, 10:43
Went down Lane, nothing. Saw potential with large chest on McDuff, but disappeared after a re-review. Went down Phillips. Saw one blonde walking with what looked like pimp and when I turned around she was alone. I THEN saw a 9-10 on scale, brunette in tank top and shorts and purse, talking on cell phone. Didn't look at any cars, so thought maybe she wasn't working. turned around and waited for her to walk by me, we looked at each other as she was talking on the phone. Gorgeous! Nice rack, ass, everything, clean, sexy, maybe 20's, nice long hair, maybe hispanic. However, something tells me something's wrong as she continued talking on her phone. So my gut tells me to drive off.

Anyone see her before? If you have had the experience, please post 'cause she was the best I've ever seen out there & I'm always wary about PH. So I go back to the Westside & right as I was about to give up, I see one walking & it's "Janey" a semi regular who told me she just started heading out for the evening. 6-7, slim, nice rack w/nips and good BBBJCIM for .25.

Have a good weekend!

OldBaldGuy
09-05-06, 16:00
For those of you who don't like to waste gas ----

For varied reasons, I drive Mayport Rd. a lot. And while the SW scene isn't my thing, I do keep my eyes open. I haven't seen but a couple out there in the last month, and none I'd let in my car. They used to be falling over one another. It's not the weather, and while I may miss them now & then (I do have a pretty sharp eye), haven't seen much LE presence. If/when I see activity I'll post it. In the meantime, unless you like to drive, don't bother.

Play safe !

RegularGuy077
09-07-06, 07:52
Roxanne must have just got out of p farm............saw her yesterday westside lookin 25 pounds heavier.......did not will NOT partake(unless little head takes over)

beware if u do hold on to ur wallet and DO NOT pre pay so she can get her fix.

just a warning to those new to area.

RG out

RaynMan55
09-07-06, 11:51
Roxanne must have just got out of p farm............saw her yesterday westside lookin 25 pounds heavier.......did not will NOT partake(unless little head takes over)

beware if u do hold on to ur wallet and DO NOT pre pay so she can get her fix.

just a warning to those new to area.

RG out

Hey RG,

Yup, she's out. A "friend" of mine told me she would be out soon. Melissa is due to be released soon.....also wieghing about 25lbs heavier. Dang, get them off the crack-tkins diet and they just balloon. I know it aint the food that they feed them...

Be safe!

Just Cruzin
09-07-06, 14:55
http://www.justicecoalition.org/newspaper/September2006/VAsept%7E10.pdf

Looks like a major sting off of Baymeadows. Sux

Old School
09-07-06, 20:19

Did a little research, looks like it was a Motel 6...Don't go to Motels!

Stay Safe!

Old School

RaynMan55
09-08-06, 07:28

Hmm..Candy Truckey is looking good, but Mayport? Oh, to all the newer members of the board, get a good look at Elaine Brooks. She is a definite one to avoid. She been documented/convicted of criminal transmission of HIV.....

Be safe!

RegularGuy077
09-08-06, 09:19
Hmm..Candy Truckey is looking good, but Mayport? Oh, to all the newer members of the board, get a good look at Elaine Brooks. She is a definite one to avoid. She been documented/convicted of criminal transmission of HIV.....

Be safe!
why doesnt the DA send this biach back to the big house ..if she whorein then it attempted murder or endangering the public or some major felony.....just my 2 cents.......she might spread it to some other provider too since most of the girls do each other too.

that brooke biach has been around a long time in and out pea farm and the big house...send her to same house that burchfield is in.....
JUST MY RANT.

RG 077 OUT( lol )

RegularGuy077
09-08-06, 09:23
just checked le site .......brooks is still in lock up with 15K bail....maybe they will send her away again.......good ridence!!!!!!!!

happy hunting

keep it covered

be careful.........if she looks real good probably will get u busted

RG 077 OUT

Mr C
09-09-06, 13:31
Have not posted in a while, but still on the prowl now and then.

I generally have good luck on Lane and McDuff usually early in the morning or after 7PM. Many of my regulars seem to be in jail, but new ones always seem to show up and take their place. There are two I have been doing on Lane (can't remember their names) one a tall blonde, older gal, but good service, takes her time, and another tall brunette that is also very good unless you catch her tooted out.

On McDuff, I picked up a 19YO the other day, very young, very inexperenced. She wanted me to tell her what I liked so she get a rep as a great provider. I obliged. McDuff and Post seems to be a Ho training area. A lot of younger girls that seem to be starting their Ho cariers. Problem is, sometimes it is hard to decide if they are for real or just a girl walking through the park.

Some of my regulars that are in Jail are Christa (very good, 27 yr old, great tits) got 177 days for prostitution, Diane (from Mcduff area) drug charge, 177 days and Milissa from 63rd. She also got 177 days for shoplifting of all things. All three due out around Xmas so we will have some more Ho Ho Ho back on the streets for the holidays.

Mr C Out

Kinjiru
09-11-06, 05:37
why doesnt the DA send this biach back to the big house. If she whorein then it attempted murder or endangering the public or some major felony. Just my 2 cents. She might spread it to some other provider too since most of the girls do each other too.

That brooke biach has been around a long time in and out pea farm and the big house. Send her to same house that burchfield is in. JUST MY RANT.

RG 077 OUT(LOL)If they bust her trying to transmit and have enough evidence to convict, knowingly having sex with someone when you could transmit HIV/AIDS without their knowledge is a felony.

New2Jax
09-15-06, 19:51
Last monday about 9-9.30pm was coming down PH. Saw a cuitie just before the Amoco. Spun around did a check and picked her up. First off she loudly says "touch me quick, are you a cop"?!!" then she grabs my crotch and says you're ok. That was kinda weird but whatever.

Any ways she is staying at the siesta and 2 jacks got cfs. Says she is from GA and her name is Georgia. probably 24-26 nice little bod probably an 8. Smallish tits but nice ass..we did it several ways and fisnished with her on top.

I asked her if she smoked crack and she got excited and asked "do you?" grateful for the lincoln tip I gave her

Not too badly cracked out yet.

Don Magic Juan
09-16-06, 02:42
Not much it seemed this evening. Started out westside and nothing around 10:30. Took I10 down McDuff to Post, nada. Went to PH, saw the usual blonde with "boyfriend/pimp(?)" walking down but nothing else. Back to westside & saw really good looking one in short black skirt. Looped around and saw her talk to a pickup but didn't get in. My gut said maybe looked too good to be true so I moseyed on down the road and saw another in jean skirt but was scooped up by another.

Waited til about 1:30, took another stroll on the westside and saw nada, McDuff lots of LEO, PH LEO, and then back to westside & saw two worn out looking blondes, probably late 30's which I did not even consider.

Have fun!

Mighty Max
09-17-06, 14:31
Last night I was driving around town (I was actually working) and I was on Mayport (around 11:00pm) right near where you come off the Flyway and I saw a hottie walking by herself. I was unable to turn around as there were others in my car. She has dark hair, thin (not crack thin) build and was attractive from two lanes over. I saw nothing else there... and when I came back about 10-15 minutes later she was not around.
Max

Smitty Smitt
09-17-06, 23:05
Poon can be found in the most unlikely places. I was driving back from Gainesville tonight, and as i was passing through Starke, I spotted what looked like a WSW. I pulled over, and asked if she needed a ride. She said no, just trying to make some money. LEO radar senses makes me cautious. I tell her no thanks, and drive away. I drive back through and she is still walking, so I tell her to jump in. She gets in and we find a nice quiet spot.
A decent BBBJCIM for .2 She wasnt a hottie, but doable if I were to see her again. She offered FS also. She is blonde, thin, nice tits.

OldBaldGuy
09-18-06, 12:54
Could be making a cum back. Max spotted one; I saw 3 today around 10:30am. Pretty good lookin brunette near Terry's and 2 more not-so-good-but-OK lookin in the Hardee's area --- all on the west side of the road. Go get 'em!

Play safe!

RaynMan55
09-18-06, 18:42
Poon can be found in the most unlikely places. I was driving back from Gainesville tonight, and as i was passing through Starke, I spotted what looked like a WSW. I pulled over, and asked if she needed a ride. She said no, just trying to make some money. LEO radar senses makes me cautious. I tell her no thanks, and drive away. I drive back through and she is still walking, so I tell her to jump in. She gets in and we find a nice quiet spot.
A decent BBBJCIM for .2 She wasnt a hottie, but doable if I were to see her again. She offered FS also. She is blonde, thin, nice tits.

Hey SS,

I spotted one a few years back, coming home from G'ville also. It was around 8 at night and she was standing under a light. Looked to be working, but my spidey sense was telling me 'no'. Besides, she really wasnt anything to write about. Just goes to show, Ya gots ta keep the ol Hodar on at all times....

Be safe!

Smitty Smitt
09-18-06, 22:26
I went to Costa Rica a few weeks ago, and with all the action there i had put the hodar on the shelf. Gotta get out and do some trolling again

Hey SS,

I spotted one a few years back, coming home from G'ville also. It was around 8 at night and she was standing under a light. Looked to be working, but my spidey sense was telling me 'no'. Besides, she really wasnt anything to write about. Just goes to show, Ya gots ta keep the ol Hodar on at all times....

Be safe!

Smitty Smitt
09-19-06, 23:25
I was cruising thru SC and spotted the elusive flower. Its been a year since i last saw her. The streets and drugs are causing the flower to wilt. Rode around for a while, she likes music. We made a stop to do the deed, but LEO rolled up and put the spotlight on a couple of guys in the parking lot, so I pulled away before they got to where i was parked. I did get a BBBJ, but wasnt impressed as I was the last time. She was in need of a fix, and I didnt want to take any chances of having her in my ride with her goods. This one used to be a cutie with a decent body, but now its all down hill. If I see her again, I will have to pass.

RegularGuy077
09-20-06, 10:00
sent to big hous for 1 year and 9 months on prostitution 3rd conviction check out florida doc web site

should have been longer....black sw in there from duval after 5th conviction for sw and hiv only got 2.5 years ........thats our criminal justice system at work......elect conservative reps WHO are NOT lawyers to represent us........

RG out

PS..HAPPY HUNTING....sure has been slow and the regulars arent even doing it whats up..........have a regular ive been doin for 6 years and suddenly shes been too busy the last 2 times i called ?????????????she never turns down!!! til recently

time to find a new one......hate losing my 2 jack fs sweety tho......we both enjoyed our monthy/bi monthly fu-k and s-ck fests.........i'll miss this one

Metal Madman
09-20-06, 21:10
Glad to see some bad ones got the shaft. One of my semi regs went down, Cathy Baysden. She got a year and a day. Third conviction. Kinda frugly but always gave above average service. Have not been out lately, been bangin a bar skank. She is wanting to do a realationship thing, gonna curb her real soon. Gonna do a little run in the next few days. Wish me luck.

Stay Safe Mongers,
Metal Madman

RaynMan55
09-21-06, 09:55
sent to big hous for 1 year and 9 months on prostitution 3rd conviction check out florida doc web site

should have been longer....black sw in there from duval after 5th conviction for sw and hiv only got 2.5 years ........thats our criminal justice system at work......elect conservative reps WHO are NOT lawyers to represent us........

RG out

PS..HAPPY HUNTING....sure has been slow and the regulars arent even doing it whats up..........have a regular ive been doin for 6 years and suddenly shes been too busy the last 2 times i called ?????????????she never turns down!!! til recently

time to find a new one......hate losing my 2 jack fs sweety tho......we both enjoyed our monthy/bi monthly fu-k and s-ck fests.........i'll miss this one

Hey RG,

Yeah, its been slow... A little birdie told me that LEO did a big sweep before the Dallas/Jax game and netted 17 chickies...They were going to do it again before the Pittsburg game but no intel on how many got nabbed.... On the othe hand, it just means that there is more room for the newbies to move in so keep the hodar on and ho-mobile cruisin, cause ya never know what you find..

Be safe!

RegularGuy077
09-21-06, 11:45
Hey RG,

Yeah, its been slow... A little birdie told me that LEO did a big sweep before the Dallas/Jax game and netted 17 chickies...They were going to do it again before the Pittsburg game but no intel on how many got nabbed.... On the othe hand, it just means that there is more room for the newbies to move in so keep the hodar on and ho-mobile cruisin, cause ya never know what you find..

Be safe!
thanks for the support..regular phat diane called and we r on for today...........lookin foreward to a nice romp in da hey...lol......followed by some s-ckin and fu-kin lol.....maybe little daty........wow gettn hard thinkin bout it got to go

ps. saw nice lookin RED Head on north main this am.......by time i did loop and got on right side she was gone....bout 9:30 or 10 to early 4 leo sting but she looked almost too good........right after that phat Lady D. called and all i could think of waz her DDDDtatas
RG OUT

OldBaldGuy
09-21-06, 17:22
I've heard the same "cleanup" news surrounding the big Monday night game. Probably more LEO around PH than at Alltel. Hope they catch those dangerous ladies out there (*sarcasm dripping*).

If today was any indication, whatever they did must have worked. Prior to my Pony visit I was on Mayport --- bare. Drove down McDuff --- bare. Came back via PH --- bare (oh, did see one ugly BSW that was at least a 3 - lol). Hope for your guys' sake it was just bad timing on my part. Surely the gals haven't stopped "doin it" in Jax.

Metal Madman
09-22-06, 00:56
Did a stroll today, Main was dead as well as Myrtle. Headed over to PH spotted Sky and a friend past Emerson. Scooped em up, they wanted a ride to their room. I had picked up Sky before and remembered she did not catch. So I asked her (whose name I forgot) friend. She was game. She actually looked better up close than from afar. 5' 5" or so curly long brown hair 140lbs or so and great firm dees. Got to their room, she got nekid and started the deed. Sky lost her top and pulled down her shorts and started to rub her kitty and talking dirty. Sky then came over and asked me to give her a rub she was all wet. At this point I wanted to bury the monster so I told her friend I will give her another Hamilton for F/S. She gladly agreed. While I was bangin her Sky was still rubbing away. It was bit of an added thrill. All told I dropped .35 with the tip.

When we were driving to the room I noticed Sky has a bit of a shiner and some bruises on her arm. She asked me if I knew Roxanne, I told her I picked up once and understand she is known as a thief. She proceeded to tell me a story of her spotting Roxanne one night with some black guy and a white guy. The white guy had just slapped the black guy and put his ass on the ground. Then he went to town on Roxanne. Sky went to help her and the dude started smacking her around, broke nose, loosened a few teeth. At that point Roxanne bails leaving Sky behind. Turns out Roxanne had robbed the guy a few hours earlier. I told Sky about the rep Roxanne has around here. She was amazed to hear about this board. She asked me if anybody has posted about her and if it was good. I told her yes and yes. She was quite pleased. I had not seen her in over a year and she had aged a bit, still doable, but street life takes its toll.

I meant to snap some pic but forgot my camera in the car.

Stay Safe Mongers,

Metal Madman

Mr C
09-26-06, 02:21
I happened to be over on Lane around 7 AM a couple of days ago, and saw an old favorate I have not seen around in a while. Trish (for those who don't know her) is a blond, face about a 5, body about an 8, and dick sucking skills about a 10. Did not ask why she was walking down Hiway Ave at dawn, but glad she was. Some girls can really perform. If there were a BJ Olympics, Trish would be a continder.

Mr C out

RegularGuy077
09-26-06, 07:26
met her near lenox and nelson......not seen her b4...good provider clean.fake tits....had good attitude.........bbbjcim....said it tasted good so swallowed.said shes about 50/50 on the swallow.

might make her a regular..........have digits but she doesnt want them out sorry bros.

rg out

OldBaldGuy
09-26-06, 14:24
SC was dry about Noon, and I kept runnin into detours tryin to get to Century. Shortly before, there were 2 fairly nice ones on PH --- BSW in a short black dress down by BP, and a WSW in slacks & a pink top just east of Centerfold. No LEO in sight. But of course that doesn't mean they weren't watching from somewhere I didn't see.

Play safe !

Don Magic Juan
09-26-06, 21:13
Monday night, went down Lane, several LEO including those parked to accompany road crews working at the I-10 exit. Plus, LEO parked at various businesses, around 11-12pm. Went up McDuff, same deal, went down PH, LEO parked along side of street.

Saw possible WSW, blonde, back at Lane around 1:00am, but disappeared, probably due to LEO. Good sign time to go home.

You guys were luckier (referring to previous posts) :)

OldBaldGuy
09-28-06, 14:45
On the way home from my weekly visit to Pony (another big smile, of course) I drove down PH. Spotted 6 (count 'em --- SIX) walkers, all between Emerson & University. At about 45mph I didn't see a skank in the bunch, but then I'm an old fart with bad eyes - lol. One had bright red hair that couldn't be missed. Talk about drawing attention to yourself !

Play safe !

Kinjiru
09-29-06, 14:10
Picked up a nice WSW named C.C. today on Main, I'd guess mid 30's or later. She didn't look too bad (about average weight and all, blonde). She's not 18 and it shows, but overall she wasn't too hard on the eyes, especially compared to most Main St. fare.

Her attitude is fantastic, guys. She's got a submissive demeanor, she didn't pressure me about the money other than to figure out a deal first, she didn't ask for the money up front and she was very reasonable on rate. She was fine with a BBJCIM for 20, but I ended up giving her more. She was out today to get money for a present for her 7 yr old daughter, but she didn't mention that until after I gave her the money.

She didn't rush me except she was a bit nervous because we parked in broad daylight in a friend's driveway in the yard (they weren't home). Even though she was nervous, she was a trooper all the way. She's a little paranoid about uncle LEO, but with a kid to take care of as a single mom, I'm not shocked. Expect her to be a little skittish at first, but she warms up quick. She'll let you steer with your hands if you want and all, which I was impressed with.

She hangs out at Main and 31st St. and I picked her up about 1pm, I didn't ask her hours but I imagine she's just a daytime girl. However, she gave me the digits and said next time we can meet up at her house. I'll give the digits to any regulars here who PM me (she was cool with that, she was excited to hear about this site). All in all, I highly recommend her if you're okay with a girl who is probably a 5-7 on your SW appearance scale, 7-9 on technique and 10 on attitude. I didn't ask if she does FS, my guess would be yes, esp. if you're a repeat customer.

Smitty Smitt
10-02-06, 18:12
I was in Green Cove Springs, just passing thru and spotted what looked like a WSW. I turned around and she had followed my lead and went down a side street. She hopped in, and told me she was in business. I asked what kind, and she said business between her legs. My kinda gal. Name is Darcy, 26 years old.
Once she started talking I noticed that she was missing the front teeth. But what the heck, easy access and no teeth marks. Found a nice quiet spot, got BBBJCIM for .2 She offered FS for .25 but I passed. BBBJ is my thing. Would do again, excellent oral skills, worked on the cohonnes for about 10 minutes. 5 on looks, 8 on talent.

RegularGuy077
10-03-06, 14:54
have all the sw been

Johnny Drama
10-03-06, 18:15
Saw four SW today on the PH run, but not much to look at. One Hispanic or maybe red-boned that could have been a 6 got picked up quick. One walked with a limp and was accompanied by her pimp, a little nasty. One on the phone at BP, she had short hair while being heavy set. Finally, one down further than the BP. She was heavy set as well.

Has anyone seen Daisy off of Sin City lately?

Is that a camera near the Walmart and Gator Inn?

Watch out!

JD

Mr C
10-03-06, 18:59
Hey Smitty Smith,

Going through Green Cove today and saw who I figgured was your Green Cove Girl walking near the Huddle House on 17. Made the Block and she jumped in. You are right..... Great Blow Job to completion (those missing front teeth make for a pretty good BJ!). She would be about a 6, maybe a 7 if she had front teeth, but her BJ might not be as good!

Don't see many girls in Green Cove, although she said there were 4-5 others, but were all crack heads.

Good find. Said she is always out from about 2-7 PM.

Mr C

Mr C
10-17-06, 19:40
I was over on PH today, seeing if I could satisfy my skinny blond craving.

Who do I see over by the BP Station, Dena. Hot Damn!

Dena is skinny, blond and dumb (the way I likem). Have not seen her out for a while. She is still good (about a 9+ BJ). She can't carry on a coheriant conversation, but she can sure suck a dick. Today, all she had on was a little black dress. knothing underneith, so easy to play with that little puss.

No cell phone, but says she will be out in that area around 4PM most days.

Mr C

Lookin4tail
10-18-06, 06:22
Been in an LTR with a freak so have not been hobbying much. Since the freak got demanding (they all do), I've kicked her to the curb and started cruising again.

Was out early this am, there were seven workers out on Main, 2 BSW, 5 WSW. Two up by 63rd were about a 5+.

Hit Phillips and picked up Lisa (or Liza, she was drunk, smelled of perfume and booze), maybe a 6 on the scale. Not much on conversation, but she gave a long, slow BJCIM and worked over the boys (I like that). No rush, no mess, no drama. Great way to get back into the game. She almost fell on her face getting out of the car though (she was plastered) which still has me chuckleing.

RaynMan55
10-18-06, 08:03
I was over on PH today, seeing if I could satisfy my skinny blond craving.

Who do I see over by the BP Station, Dena. Hot Damn!

Dena is skinny, blond and dumb (the way I likem). Have not seen her out for a while. She is still good (about a 9+ BJ). She can't carry on a coheriant conversation, but she can sure suck a dick. Today, all she had on was a little black dress. knothing underneith, so easy to play with that little puss.

No cell phone, but says she will be out in that area around 4PM most days.

Mr C

Hey Mr. C,

Yeah, I think I saw her yesterday bout the same time you did. Dena is looking pretty good, but Ive been craving sum real strange "strange"...if that makes any sense. Saw a petite brunnette by the Gator lodge over the past couple of days but couldnt close the deal....yesterday, saw 2 LEO invinting her into the back of a cruiser.....oh well, theres more where she came from.

Be safe!

Just Cruzin
10-19-06, 09:04
Did a mid afternoon run up Philips, only saw three SW an not worth stopping for, so off to McDuff. Noticed one slim semi short haired petite but tall brunette walking down Post. Was not sure if she was working since she was carrying an umbrella, but made eye contact and picked her up on a side street. Did the normal exchanges. Says her name is Janelle, late 30ies, not much wear and the best part, not cracked out. Agreed on a BBBJCIM for a jack plus a tip. Great service, an 8 for sure. Overall, pleasant attitude. Says she advertises on one of the escort boards and doesn't do the SW thing much. So if you spot her she is worth the stop.
Safe cruzin,
JC

Lookin4tail
10-20-06, 06:19
Saw what had to be the most prime example of pavement pounding pussy I've seen for a long time. Blond hair to the middle of back, dark tube top and jeans. Spotted her just south of the firestation on Main. Tried to get flipped around and some one beat me to her. Anyone know anything about her? I've never seen her before. I trolled for an hour waiting for her to show back up and she never did.

There were others out, but I was locked in on the blonde.

BarneyStinson
10-20-06, 13:12
Found WSW calling herself deleware. About a 7 in looks, 4-5 in service. Kinda rushed and no CIM. Russian was fine though.

BarneyStinson
10-20-06, 14:52
Was trying to find SW lookingfortail spotted. Did not see her after 2 rounds. Found Tami instead, 6 on SW scale, 10 on service. BBBJTC.

Got digits, plan to see again.

Mattin Jax
10-21-06, 01:46
PH SW on the Cell is a tall red bone, not hispanic. 2 SW in SC about average on the SW scale. First time post nice place.

Happy hunting,

MJ

BarneyStinson
10-21-06, 08:09
Met a girl that calls herself Deleware yesterday. Decent body 7, pretty face, rushed service 5. No CIM but Russian was available.

BarneyStinson
10-21-06, 08:11
Went down Main adter seing lookin4tails post. did not see girl he was talking about after 2 loops. Found girl named Tami instead. 6 on looks, 9 on service. BBBJTC

Trav503
10-21-06, 09:29
LEO is doing bicycle patrols around Buffalo. Sneaking up on people. There was a meeting the other night with leo and residence. So watch out in that area.

OldBaldGuy
10-21-06, 14:37
I'd made a stop for smokes at Terry's on Mayport. Was outside making a cell call when this "gal" walks up and starts in on me. Tall, green shirt & jeans. She had to be at least 50, and rode hard & put away wet doesn't begin to describe her; but she was clean & didn't appear to be on anything. There's no way I'da partaken even if I was into the SW scene. I did give her a picture of Hamilton and told her to be careful. It was sad to see.

She was the only one I saw out there.

Play safe !

WannaParty
10-21-06, 19:33
Was in GCS around 6:30 Sat. night and saw nothing, circled the block around Huddle House several times looking for the wsw mentioned in the earliar posts, was I in the wrong spot, or just bad timing? Any other suggestions for a newbie are welcome.

BarneyStinson
10-21-06, 20:22
Called Tami at around 3 pm. BBBJTC. Great service. 7-8 on SW scale. Will share digits with senior members

Mattin Jax
10-22-06, 04:46
Went down PH past Emerson & toward downtown (a little past the first bus stop on right). WSW was out with her toy poodle. At first, I didn't know if this was legit so I made a few loops. Every time she waved, it looked very suspicious but I thought that if anything took a turn for the worse - I'd just plead "animal lover". It turned out that she was legit and except for having a toy poodle in the back seat while getting a BJ and macadamians expertly wrung with jimmy FSTC, she was the best in performace I've had off PH at a solid 8. Great tits with low wear 7, good hygene 8, clean looks 6, not too coked up 6, age ~36 (also, the dog was really small, behaved, clean, and liked to stick his head out the window). Don't remember her name but she has a day job as a hairstylist. I've never seen this one out, before. It was worth two dubs.

Happy Hunting

BarneyStinson
10-22-06, 20:27
Was she a little chunky with Brown hair? Or was she slim with blond hair?

I saw a slim blond lady in a dress by the bus stop you were talking about.

Went down PH past Emerson & toward downtown (a little past the first bus stop on right). WSW was out with her toy poodle. At first, I didn't know if this was legit so I made a few loops. Every time she waved, it looked very suspicious but I thought that if anything took a turn for the worse - I'd just plead "animal lover". It turned out that she was legit and except for having a toy poodle in the back seat while getting a BJ and macadamians expertly wrung with jimmy FSTC, she was the best in performace I've had off PH at a solid 8. Great tits with low wear 7, good hygene 8, clean looks 6, not too coked up 6, age ~36 (also, the dog was really small, behaved, clean, and liked to stick his head out the window). Don't remember her name but she has a day job as a hairstylist. I've never seen this one out, before. It was worth two dubs.

Happy Hunting

Per143
10-23-06, 08:09
Called Tami at around 3 pm. BBBJTC. Great service. 7-8 on SW scale. Will share digits with senior members
no offence on subwolf but just wondering if anyone have ever got response from subwolf for ur requests in PM. i haven't response from him but checking if anyone have got...

RegularGuy077
10-23-06, 10:57
Was in GCS around 6:30 Sat. night and saw nothing, circled the block around Huddle House several times looking for the wsw mentioned in the earliar posts, was I in the wrong spot, or just bad timing? Any other suggestions for a newbie are welcome.
u might try farther down towards 16 west

BarneyStinson
10-23-06, 19:09
Picked up redhead named Melissa. Looked decent. 6 on SW scale. Decent service. No CIM. Other than that decent BBBJ.

Have digits.

BarneyStinson
10-23-06, 19:15
There are a few who have gotten #'s from me. I checked with other members to see if you were legit. If it takes a little longer for me to respond to you next time, just chill or send me an message asking why.

no offence on subwolf but just wondering if anyone have ever got response from subwolf for ur requests in PM. i haven't response from him but checking if anyone have got...

Poon Doggy
10-23-06, 19:54
Not sure why you haven't gotten a response, I've been PMing back and forth all week with him and I hadn't previously to this week... I don't think! Try him again!

Per143
10-23-06, 23:14
Not sure why you haven't gotten a response, I've been PMing back and forth all week with him and I hadn't previously to this week... I don't think! Try him again!

never mind i just got one :)

BarneyStinson
10-24-06, 20:23
Saw Melissa walking again today on PH with another girl. The other girl was skinny and blond. Did not stop for them just letting you know what I saw.

Paul J
10-24-06, 22:14
Does anybody know a name or anything about a pretty little blonde, looks like she's in her mid 20's near 61st and Main? She had an ass to die for! I saw her around 1pm and again around 3pm today. Wow... I have got to find this girl.

RegularGuy077
10-25-06, 06:59
i was doing a recent monger run in a fav. hunting ground when i spot something that caught my eye. did the usual loop around block and pulled into parking lot to check it out.......turns out it wasnt worth stopping for so i continued onto road . about a block up road i get pulled over..he says i went thru lot to avoid red light ..i say no i was looking at a car i saw but it wasnt what i thought it was .....he says u didnt stop and its against law to cut thru parking lot.............$118.50 and 3 points ........i have lots of respect for cops and what they do.......this prick had better thing to do..........and told him what i thought of this chicken shit ticket and sent him off with a BE SAFE.

just dont cut thru parking lots in your hunting

Mattin Jax
10-25-06, 09:45
If she’s really hot and looks like she just turned 18, you must be talking about Bridgett, from St. Pete.. she's been in Jax for about a month now. Hangs out around Main but have seen her in A-town as well. Very very very nice. FSTC for two dubs.

Happy Hunting,

MJ

Johnny Drama
10-25-06, 10:29
Regular. Take that one to court and fight it! Guaranteed there were multiple crimes that took place in his area in the amount of time he wrote you that ticket. HE probably needed a refill in his citation book.

JD

RegularGuy077
10-25-06, 13:04
Regular. Take that one to court and fight it! Guaranteed there were multiple crimes that took place in his area in the amount of time he wrote you that ticket. HE probably needed a refill in his citation book.

JD
yea talkin to attorney now need to get rid of points and cant take drivers educ. cause of prior ticket in februaary

Delamancha
10-25-06, 16:48
A few years ago I managed to get 2 tickets in a 5 month period in Jax. I turned in my not guilty on the 2nd and went to the court in the shopping center on the appointed day.

After an introductory lecture they offered me a plea bargain of....traffic school and no points! I could even take the course on the internet. And it didn't count against my lifetime traffic school because it came after a not guilty.

I have kept my nose clean for awhile so I don't know if it still works that way.

de la M.

Grappler
10-25-06, 17:57
Anyone been around sin city lately? Ive been working so much, I haven't had time to go crusin in a while.

Is Mayport still the "scuz bucket" capitol of the world?

Just Cruzin
10-26-06, 08:26
Anyone been around sin city lately? Ive been working so much, I haven't had time to go crusin in a while.

Is Mayport still the "scuz bucket" capitol of the world?

Made a run through Sin city last night, nothing to report. I haven't been through there in the afternoon in awhile. Last SW I fished out of there was Tammi about 2 months ago, she may still be around during the day.
Safe cruzin,
JC

BarneyStinson
10-26-06, 17:00
Saw nice blond on PH at Seista.

Saw Melissa walking. And a couple others. Did not partake on PH today though.

BarneyStinson
10-26-06, 17:01
Saw Tami on Main near 58th. Another great BBBJTC:)

BarneyStinson
10-26-06, 17:03
Saw a girl I thought was in early 20's. She seemed new to the business, looked like she was in 20's but was actually 38. BBBJCIM. Nice service.

Her name is Carolyn. Saw her on Main at around 53rd.

BarneyStinson
10-26-06, 17:31
Do you have digits for Bridgett or know how I can get in touch with her?

If she’s really hot and looks like she just turned 18, you must be talking about Bridgett, from St. Pete.. she's been in Jax for about a month now. Hangs out around Main but have seen her in A-town as well. Very very very nice. FSTC for two dubs.

Happy Hunting,

MJ

Poon Doggy
10-26-06, 19:37
They tried to get me last night fellas! I went out for a little cruise, not really hunting, just window shopping and I pass the gas station across from the football field on main street. I see a beautiful lil' asian girl there and I thought she looked out of place she was SO hot! I passed back by a couple of times and she gave me the look so I pulled in and up to her, she comes right over...

Sexy: Hey Baby, you looking for company?
Me: You need a ride?
Sexy: Are you a cop?
Me: No
Sexy: You looking for company, baby?
Me: Hop in and we'll talk
Sexy: You got money baby?
Me: Nooooooope! See ya!

Did not see any of her "friends" parked nearby but I'm pretty sure they were there or they might've been even closer in their other outfits, ha! I knew from the start that she was too hot for that area but she was so hot, I had to get a better look. She was almost Playmate hot boys! Do be careful though as I just had a feeling... she never intended to get in my car! Ha! She had on sexy sweat pants and an FCCJ t-shirt or something close to that on her shirt... her Halloween costume I guess. I'm thinking she has a LEO outfit at home too probably! I think she wears it most days too. Ha! Be careful!

I had to head over to McDuff for some dances at Jakes & found a friend in the area that I was comfortable with after that lil' rush!

Later!

PD

Jax Sparky
10-26-06, 21:31
Sorry for the long delay fellas, haven't had too much time to get out. I was able to take a troll run on University, then down Phillips. Found Shannon a WSW down near Cheaters. Nice BBBJCIM for .2 and I tipped .1. She looks a little rough but not as bad as most. I give her a 7 on the SW scale and a good 9 for service. She left some digits. I forgot to ask if it is ok to pass on but will the next time I see her. Saw a pretty good looking blonde girl (from what I could tell from the car) on University right in front of the BP. Couldn't tell if she was working or not but there were a couple of dudes around. They for sure were not LEO. Leo activity was light around 7pm tonight.

Mattin Jax
10-26-06, 22:21
This dame was hot. I found a tall atheletic blonde with designer jeans and designer hand bag that was walking up and down Richard Rd. I was on my way to work at around 1:30 pm and just stopped in at Taco Bell's drive through for lunch when I saw her. I did a few loops and was pretending to not notice while I ate my fast food. She waved at a car that didn't stop. If I wasn't on my way to work, I would have checked into it. She could have been Vice, hard to tell. When they are that hot it sends up a red flag to approach with caution.

Happy Hunting!

RaynMan55
10-26-06, 22:39
They tried to get me last night fellas! I went out for a little cruise, not really hunting, just window shopping and I pass the gas station across from the football field on main street. I see a beautiful lil' asian girl there and I thought she looked out of place she was SO hot! I passed back by a couple of times and she gave me the look so I pulled in and up to her, she comes right over...

Sexy: Hey Baby, you looking for company?
Me: You need a ride?
Sexy: Are you a cop?
Me: No
Sexy: You looking for company, baby?
Me: Hop in and we'll talk
Sexy: You got money baby?
Me: Nooooooope! See ya!

Did not see any of her "friends" parked nearby but I'm pretty sure they were there or they might've been even closer in their other outfits, ha! I knew from the start that she was too hot for that area but she was so hot, I had to get a better look. She was almost Playmate hot boys! Do be careful though as I just had a feeling... she never intended to get in my car! Ha! She had on sexy sweat pants and an FCCJ t-shirt or something close to that on her shirt... her Halloween costume I guess. I'm thinking she has a LEO outfit at home too probably! I think she wears it most days too. Ha! Be careful!

I had to head over to McDuff for some dances at Jakes & found a friend in the area that I was comfortable with after that lil' rush!

Later!

PD

Good to see you were thinking with your big head there PD. I almost got busted just the same way but thanks to the wonderful advice from this board, I managed to extract myself. To all the monger bros out there, if it looks too good to be true, it just might be....

Be safe!

Mattin Jax
10-26-06, 22:39
She has been seeing a guy since she's been in Jacksonville that is cool with her occupation and was using his cell number. I haven't tried calling her back but hopefully they are still together because this girl is a very rare find. I was tempted to ask her for an ID because she looked so young (She's 20). She moved here to get away from St. Pete where she lost her baby in a car accident. She told me she smokes dope twice a week now. I didn't see any strech marks, just a small line from the c-section and a very tight body. I'm new to the forum but you've got a good reputation. I'm sending a pm with the digits. Let me know how it goes.

Happy Hunting,

MJ

RaynMan55
10-26-06, 22:40
Sorry for the long delay fellas, haven't had too much time to get out. I was able to take a troll run on University, then down Phillips. Found Shannon a WSW down near Cheaters. Nice BBBJCIM for .2 and I tipped .1. She looks a little rough but not as bad as most. I give her a 7 on the SW scale and a good 9 for service. She left some digits. I forgot to ask if it is ok to pass on but will the next time I see her. Saw a pretty good looking blonde girl (from what I could tell from the car) on University right in front of the BP. Couldn't tell if she was working or not but there were a couple of dudes around. They for sure were not LEO. Leo activity was light around 7pm tonight.

Hey Sparky, I might have to expand my route if you picked up Shannon by CHeaters. I didnt think there would be anything that far south of University. Keep up the good reports....

Be safe!

BarneyStinson
10-27-06, 14:32
She was looking bad when I saw her. really twitching and stuff. I am sure she looked better earlier. Still looked ok. Ok service.

BarneyStinson
10-29-06, 20:36
Tami was great again. did not feel like crusin today so I called Tami. Another great BBBJTC for .30

TankCommander
10-31-06, 15:51
Poon D, you talked about LEOs being on Main St. last Wednesday. You must have ESP because my cousin got busted that night around 7pm. It was actually beside the rail road tracks across from McD's next to the tire shop. A skinny pale curly redhead wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. She turned out to be LEO I think because she was not arrested with him.

Poon D, my cuz did not mention anything about seeing any asian girl..but I'll admit it was either a hell of a coincidence or you have a gift for "bad vibes". The hair on the back of your neck might not have been raised from the girl, but definitley from the LEOs all around Main St.

This is his first time arrested for this. What can he expect to get?

Mattin Jax
11-02-06, 19:20
Impossible to get good pics while driving. Thought I'd give the new camera a spin. So far, the delay is a bummer. Anyway, the strawberry blonde from behind likes to sit at the bus stop with another girl. Seen her there the past few days and just not inspired to pick it up. There is a photo of the Gate on the way to the Palms and Wackos off Emerson, tall Italian looking chick with a nice ass was pumping gas. The other pic off philips was a BSW? and some dude taking a piss in broad daylight at the bus stop. Went to the Palms the other day and for the type of business was pleased with the service.

Happy Hunting! MJ

Poon Doggy
11-02-06, 21:17
Oooh, I don't know tank, never been in that situation myself! Probably mostly just embarrassment if his friends & family find out. Although I have heard something about certain places trying to take your car but I bet if he gets a lawyer, it couldn't be too bad... as long as he doesn't have a record, anyone else know anything about that problem?

PD

Poon D, you talked about LEOs being on Main St. last Wednesday. You must have ESP because my cousin got busted that night around 7pm. It was actually beside the rail road tracks across from McD's next to the tire shop. A skinny pale curly redhead wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. She turned out to be LEO I think because she was not arrested with him.

Poon D, my cuz did not mention anything about seeing any asian girl..but I'll admit it was either a hell of a coincidence or you have a gift for "bad vibes". The hair on the back of your neck might not have been raised from the girl, but definitley from the LEOs all around Main St.

This is his first time arrested for this. What can he expect to get?

Gonzo Dude
11-02-06, 21:25
Took a drive up and down PH and Main this evening. With it getting dark at 6:00 it makes it tough to see who's who and what's what. And, with me being a novice, it was even more difficult to pick out. I did notice a lot of folks out and about on the streets. May have seen something interesting on PH, young, blonde, thin, wearing capris. And a few minutes later on MS, a young pony-tailed friend in a jean jacket. But, again, could have just been some folks out for some fresh air.

PWhipped
11-02-06, 22:58
Oooh, I don't know tank, never been in that situation myself! Probably mostly just embarrassment if his friends & family find out. Although I have heard something about certain places trying to take your car but I bet if he gets a lawyer, it couldn't be too bad... as long as he doesn't have a record, anyone else know anything about that problem?

PD

Just pay the fine, plea no contested , do not go to court, not worth a fight, it is just a mistameanor, imbarrassing only. IMHO, PW

RegularGuy077
11-03-06, 08:44
Impossible to get good pics while driving. Thought I'd give the new camera a spin. So far, the delay is a bummer. Anyway, the strawberry blonde from behind likes to sit at the bus stop with another girl. Seen her there the past few days and just not inspired to pick it up. There is a photo of the Gate on the way to the Palms and Wackos off Emerson, tall Italian looking chick with a nice ass was pumping gas. The other pic off philips was a BSW? and some dude taking a piss in broad daylight at the bus stop. Went to the Palms the other day and for the type of business was pleased with the service.

Happy Hunting! MJ
strwbeery blond from behind might be roxanne .if sooooooo STAY CLEAR
everyone on here nos bout her .........will rip u off first chance she gets..
RG 077 out

RaynMan55
11-03-06, 09:05

Happy Hunting! MJ

Hey Matt,

I have to second RG's estimate of the blonde you saw on PH that she is Roxanne. She has a very bad rep so it would be wise to stay away from her. Dont know about the other pics you to took....

Be safe!

Just Cruzin
11-03-06, 16:19
Made a run up Philps while doing some errands and noticed Roxanne sitting on her usual bench when a truck pulls up. At this point I would think she jumps in and off she goes, but they appeared to be yakking through the passenger window for and extended amount of time and then she takes off towards the south convenience store. Possibly a dude she ripped off in the passed and he was ragging on her. Just strange. But a few minutes later she did get another victim and she vanished.
Also saw Deana finally, she was with a younger chubby, not too chubby brunette. They were up around the car body shop. All I could think was that she had herself an intern and she was showing her the finer art of giving a BJ, which she is pretty good at. Could not partake today. But did have the funny vision of the other SW giving me some head while Deana instructed her, maybe another day. LEO was very light, but then again it was lunch time
Safe cruzin,
JC

Poon Doggy
11-04-06, 13:48
Was just passing through Main on Thursday night on my way over to McDuff to hit the clubs there and saw another beauty at the gas station across from the football field. This one was a white blondie with a nice body just looked way too good. By the way, she was the only girl I saw on all of main too so I have a feeling the game was on and no one else was out for that reason too.

Be Careful Guys!

PD

Briefincenc
11-04-06, 15:46
PD, Saw the same girl yesterday around 5-6:30 pm on two different parts of Main. Every time I turned around she had vanished. You are right about her looking to good. I would feel better about her if I had seen her picked up or if someone on the board knows her. Shes tall, excellent body, long blond hair in her early twenty's. Any info would be appreciated.

Gonzo Dude
11-04-06, 15:54
Think I saw the blond you guys are talking about today. Saw her near 38th, had to do a double take because she was quite the looker. After a turn around and another drive-by, I noticed she was talking to a guy on a motorcycle. Got a better look and must say, if she is a true SW, I would love to get to know her! Saw another blonde in the same area walking with a guy, not as good looking but still not too bad... Any info on these two woul dbe most appreciated!

BarneyStinson
11-04-06, 17:55
If she is around 63rd area it may be Tami.

BarneyStinson
11-04-06, 17:59
Saw girl with red and black dress on walking her dog. Turned around and she was gone.
She was around the Siesta motel.

Clubber55
11-05-06, 00:08
Cruised for an hour tonight up and down PH, Main, and University with nothing to show for it. Saw the most butt ugliest bsw and hsw strolling on University a couple blocks from the sc there but decide to step on the gas pedal quickly. Plenty of LE on Main however to keep us mongers on our toes.

BarneyStinson
11-05-06, 01:21
Does she look like she may be part Indian?

Think I saw the blond you guys are talking about today. Saw her near 38th, had to do a double take because she was quite the looker. After a turn around and another drive-by, I noticed she was talking to a guy on a motorcycle. Got a better look and must say, if she is a true SW, I would love to get to know her! Saw another blonde in the same area walking with a guy, not as good looking but still not too bad... Any info on these two woul dbe most appreciated!

Gonzo Dude
11-05-06, 11:25
Does she look like she may be part Indian?Did not notice that she looked indian... As i recall she had an attractive face, long blonde hair, anda hot body.

Briefincenc
11-05-06, 15:14
Does she look like she may be part Indian?

Couldn't tell, but you'll know who we are talking about if you see her. I looked from 5-7pm last night with no luck. This AM I saw Snow (Denise) get picked up on Main and talked with her at a stop light. She has her own place, got digits for regulars. She is showing her age but have known her for 15 years and shes great at everything. Will look for the blond this pm. All be safe.

Mr C
11-06-06, 03:39
I gotta tell ya, JAX has one great selection of providers. This morning, I happened to be out between 5:30 and 6:30 AM. Crused up North Main, and there were at least 5-6 between 38th and 63rd, and up 63rd, 3 more. Most of these were in the 6-7 range. I did not fool with any of them because I was looking for a tall brunette I picked up last week at this time in the McDonalds Parking lot. About 30-35, with one of the best set of man made tits I have ever played with. Did not see her, so thought I would head over to Lane and see what was out. Again, 4-5 girls walking or hanging around the Shell and Hess Station. I then saw a favorate of mine, Betty Ann, who I havent seen in a while. Betty Ann is a brunette, about 25-30 with a great little body, and she loves to suck. She is at least a 7 with 9-10 skills.

You might find better looking ho's in Vegas or LA, but you won't get one for 20 bucks. JAX must have the best selection of $20 ho's in the whole country...

Mr C out

OldBaldGuy
11-07-06, 14:00
Happened to be on Mayport Rd. about Noon. Saw 5 walkers between the Post Office and Terry's. Might have been the cool weather; might have been lack of Leo; might have just been one of "those days." Whatever, thought y'all should know.

Play safe !

Memphis Guy
11-09-06, 22:46
Been down here 3weeks in Jacksonville. Jackville has to have the nastiest sw I have ever seen. been on Main and all I saw was 5 or 6 nasty crack heads. these girs where about 2or 3 on sw scale. Went to phillip and saw about 3 girls there and meet one and all she did was take my money and run. dam crack heads run fast. And I thought the sunshine state was suppose to have the best SW. dam was I wrong. On the good side the amps are good but a little expensive.

Old School
11-10-06, 05:35
Been down here 3weeks in Jacksonville. Jackville has to have the nastiest sw I have ever seen. been on Main and all I saw was 5 or 6 nasty crack heads. these girs where about 2or 3 on sw scale. Went to phillip and saw about 3 girls there and meet one and all she did was take my money and run. dam crack heads run fast. And I thought the sunshine state was suppose to have the best SW. dam was I wrong. On the good side the amps are good but a little expensive.

Easy Memphis!

Well, since I lived in Memphis for two years I know why you say this. Work with us now, most of what you see on the streets here are Crack Heads, Our LEO's have done a find job of chasing the better looking SW's off the streets and now those same $20 SW's want $$$.
I lived in Millington and worked part time for RPS it wasn’t a night I didn’t see a HOT SW on the way home. I will never forget Pure Passion, every dancer in there when I was there was a 10, this place was HOT, and you could bring your own liquor inside the club, you just paid for your chaser and ice. Then there was the King of Clubs and Last but the best to me was Ebony Lace which changed names several times. This place had every shade and shape of Black Dancers. Hell, even the NON-PRO’s there were willing and ready. I can only recommend you visit The Fox on Beaver ST. while you are it will bring you closer to home.

Be Safe! When you return to Memphis do one for me!

Old School

OldBaldGuy
11-10-06, 07:54
Don't know if anyone watched Channel 4 news last eve, but they did a segment on prostitution and focused (with fuzzed-out pics) on PH gals. Some good samaritan woman proposes an organization be formed to rehab these ladies. Noble effort, but even she recognized once leo did "whatever" to these gals they end up right back where they started --- on the streets. Channel 4 also ran a survey on their website (may still be there) seeking viewer thoughts on prostitution. One of the available responses was that it should be legalized & taxed.

Play safe !

Mighty Max
11-10-06, 15:59
Don't know if anyone watched Channel 4 news last eve, but they did a segment on prostitution and focused (with fuzzed-out pics) on PH gals. Some good samaritan woman proposes an organization be formed to rehab these ladies. Noble effort, but even she recognized once leo did "whatever" to these gals they end up right back where they started --- on the streets. Channel 4 also ran a survey on their website (may still be there) seeking viewer thoughts on prostitution. One of the available responses was that it should be legalized & taxed.

Play safe !
http://www.news4jax.com/index.html
This is the link to the poll. The poll is near the bottom on the right. It couldn't hurt to let them know your thoughts on prostitution as most of us know it better than the average citizen.
Max

RegularGuy077
11-14-06, 17:03
over the last few months i have a noticed a NICE lookin( 8 on regular scale...10 on SW scale) strawberry blond bout 5'8", nice curves not real big head lights..nice face . shoulder lrngth hair........white........seems to hang with the Brothas...not that there is anything wrong with that.........ANY INFO god or bad.......timing has been bad or i have missed after the loop......if i get a report just might stop with out loop..........ALMOST to good lookin for a WSW..doesnt appear to be on the crack slide but i remember seeing her for over a couple of years on and off probably between peafarm visits

RG out and about

TankCommander
11-18-06, 15:03
Tami was great again. did not feel like crusin today so I called Tami. Another great BBBJTC for .30I can't find Tami. Do you have a ph# or good location to find her?

Memphis Guy
11-22-06, 09:54
I saw a cute curly red head on PH and Uni. She has the ho walk so I assume she must be working. She is about 6 on SW scale.

Just Cruzin
11-22-06, 14:13
I saw a cute curly red head on PH and Uni. She has the ho walk so I assume she must be working. She is about 6 on SW scale.

Should of swooped down on her, sampled her service and given us a report of your findings.
Safe cruzin,
JC

BeachPort
11-22-06, 14:34
Picked up a lady in sin city and asked her if there were any younger girls around, as she was in her 40's. She said Dasiy and LeeAnn still hang around and she'd give my number to them. Its been a while since Ive seen either one, heard there both getting a little worn. Anyone seen them lately? Trying to figure out if its worth my time. Dont waste your time in mayport, very rarely anything good.

RaynMan55
11-22-06, 16:36
I can't find Tami. Do you have a ph# or good location to find her?

No offence, but given the undue attention from the local TV and increased interest by LEO, dont be surprised if you dont get a response. We dont know you and you havent 'proven' yourself yet........

RegularGuy077
11-22-06, 16:44
No offence, but given the undue attention from the local TV and increased interest by LEO, dont be surprised if you dont get a response. We dont know you and you havent 'proven' yourself yet........

as rush would say ditto........sooooooooooo many NEW handles lately......wonder who they might be....lol

Smitty Smitt
11-24-06, 13:23
I was out cruising last night, and all was dead in the usual
spots, so I headed over towards Sin City. But before I could
make it up to Southside, I spotted a WSW on Beach Blvd
near Hogan & Parental Home, and offered her a ride.
Very clean & definately not a crackhead, .5 for BBBJ & FS,
Not rushed at all she's a very sweet young lady. Her name is
Nicole, 23 yo WSW from TX, says she's been in town just a week.
Be on the lookout for her she probably wont last long in the area,
but enjoy it while it lasts. She's a little more $$ than most but
IMHO worth every penny.

RaynMan55
11-24-06, 16:34
IMHO worth every penny.

Holy Crap, SS......It was you who beat me!!! I saw the same chick but was a little hesitant cause I have never seen any over there before, but I guess the girls have shifted areas because of the heat.... Guess I was being a little too careful and waited a ittle too long. Oh well, at least one of my omger bro's got to enjoy it... ;)

Be safe!!!

Don Magic Juan
11-24-06, 19:40
IMHO worth every penny.

Since the post, decided think about what it would be like to cruise the area myself, since that's one spot never thought about before. Was early evening, but no such luck. Hopefully she's still around, may have to check again. I also imagined PH dead, as well as the Westside, which was a bit surprising considering the moderate weather. But, the weekend is young and plenty of opportunities to dream.

Safe dreaming guys!

WantSum12
11-25-06, 09:53
Can't believe it, you guys find them in my own backyard, travel up and down beach blvd day and night and I never see anyone out but you pros always find them LOL, well yesterday sin city was dead, as was philips and main street, guess the weather has them all inside, good crusining the rest of the holiday weekend, think I'll take a sure thing and head to Cinders.

WantSum12
11-27-06, 06:40
Figured I'd do one more holiday cruise down Phillips yesterday and lo and behold a couple of the cities finest were out looking for work. A couple of WSW around the food store, and one BSW by the BP, but I decided to pass on them and went to Walmart to get some gas. As I was leaving there a cute WSW, 7 on scale, needed a ride, so who was I to say no to a girl in need. The rest is history.

RaynMan55
11-27-06, 10:57
IMHO worth every penny.

Hey SS,

Was out with the family braving the holiday shopping rush over at Regency Square and who do I F@#$ing see at the busttop in front of the mall.... the same little blonde. Of course I couldnt do anything because of the family in the car :( I know it was her because....well, I couldnt get her out of my head since you beat me to her.... And I was in a very giving mood if you know what I mean..... dang the bad luck....

Be safe!

Old School
11-27-06, 20:30
Hey SS,

Was out with the family braving the holiday shopping rush over at Regency Square and who do I F@#$ing see at the busttop in front of the mall.... the same little blonde. Of course I couldnt do anything because of the family in the car :( I know it was her because....well, I couldnt get her out of my head since you beat me to her.... And I was in a very giving mood if you know what I mean..... dang the bad luck....

Be safe!

WoW! Talk about luck, this has to be the same WSW, without giving too much away, she fits the discription and mentioned the Long Horns. Found her in the same spot as the first posting. She said a couple more friends from the Big State will be coming to town this weekend by bus. They already got the word to stay away from Phillips. She said back in Texas they hit the unusual spots and get better results so they are going to try it here. For now it's Beach Blvd until LEO and TV 12 finds out.

Old School

PWhipped
11-27-06, 22:20
We are damned if we do and damned if we don't. We need to share info but you know LE reads this all the time, so guys, be carefull and warn the little lady to be carefull.

I will be back in Jack on the 11th, keep her safe so I can try her out. Someone has to have a digit for her, right??

Anybody or bodys want to meet at Cinders, Pony or one of the other spots one night?? Say Mon 11th??

Wet dreams, PW

WoW! Talk about luck, this has to be the same WSW, without giving too much away, she fits the discription and mentioned the Long Horns. Found her in the same spot as the first posting. She said a couple more friends from the Big State will be coming to town this weekend by bus. They already got the word to stay away from Phillips. She said back in Texas they hit the unusual spots and get better results so they are going to try it here. For now it's Beach Blvd until LEO and TV 12 finds out.

Old School

RaynMan55
11-28-06, 09:08

Old School

Hey you horny Bastards,

Was heading down Beach Blvd from University yesterday and just cleared the overpass and glanced to my right and guess who I see by Sticks-n-Stuff? The same little blonde but this time she was with friends. Two very cute and very doable brunnettes and about 5 males of the afro-american flavor. Dang It!!! I make it a policy not get involved when there are males around...not very safe... I wanted to sit and wait them out but I had a work appointment to get to so...... I lost out AGAIN...This is starting to suck.....

Be safe!

Ts130
11-28-06, 20:16
I make it a policy not get involved when there are males aroundSame here, this is one of those "unbreakable rules". Lindsay Lohan could be naked out there giving FS for 5.00 and if some dude is with her, my ass is drivin right on by!

figure there is plenty out there to risk seeing the blue lights!

PWhipped
11-28-06, 20:18
and caught up with the little blonde on Beach and hooked up with the fantastic Mex girl with very nice C-D cups, very clean and good. She said they will be around for a while since business is so good, but they may be moving over on Atlantic for a hour or so to see what that area is like. I told them to stay off Phillips so she said they would. Also toldthem to stay off McDuff and Post as LE is very heavy there. Suggested they go all the way out to the beach for a stroll andshe liked that Idea. So watch for them on walking on the boardwalk(grin).

All a dream, a wet one, PW

Hey you horny Bastards,

Was heading down Beach Blvd from University yesterday and just cleared the overpass and glanced to my right and guess who I see by Sticks-n-Stuff? The same little blonde but this time she was with friends. Two very cute and very doable brunnettes and about 5 males of the afro-american flavor. Dang It!!! I make it a policy not get involved when there are males around...not very safe... I wanted to sit and wait them out but I had a work appointment to get to so...... I lost out AGAIN...This is starting to suck.....

Be safe!

BarneyStinson
11-29-06, 10:46
I was unable to find Lone Star girls. I will try again this evening.

Smitty Smitt
11-29-06, 13:18
Greetings,

Went out last night cruising near Beach and University, headed towards Southside when I found 2 WSW (Jessica & Kelly) roaming the strip. Flagged one down, and realized that I know them from the hayday of Timuquana. After a littled reminiscing on old times, We got down to the task at hand. Got a BBBJCIM for .25 These chicks were about a 6-7 on the scale,but she performed well. This was about 10:30 pm So, if you are not pressed for beauty queen and want a cheap date, You cant go wrong with either of them.

Be Safe You Horny Rascals

RaynMan55
11-29-06, 13:47
Greetings,

Went out last night cruising near Beach and University, headed towards Southside when I found 2 WSW (Jessica & Kelly) roaming the strip. Flagged one down, and realized that I know them from the hayday of Timuquana. After a littled reminiscing on old times, We got down to the task at hand. Got a BBBJCIM for .25 These chicks were about a 6-7 on the scale,but she performed well. This was about 10:30 pm So, if you are not pressed for beauty queen and want a cheap date, You cant go wrong with either of them.

Be Safe You Horny Rascals

Ohhhhh.....Jessica.... If I remember right she was very...um... bendy..he he..

WantSum12
11-29-06, 15:11
I met a WSW on Atlantic, said her name was Kelly and up here from Green Cove springs looking for tricks, gave her a ride down to barnes rd, funny to talk to but a little rough for me, said just before I saw her some other guy gave her a ride and stopped at a store and told her to go in and get some soda and when she came back out he was gone, like I said a little on the rough side.

BarneyStinson
11-29-06, 15:13
Finally caught up with the pride of Texas around noon today. She and her friends were near the Krystal off beach before SS blvd.
Great bbbjtc. I hope these girls stay a while:)

BarneyStinson
11-29-06, 23:53
Since I recently became a Texas fan, I decided to try and find the cowgirls again. Seems they have moved up a bit near Beach/University. I tried the shorter brunette this time and boy do they know how to keep you happy:)
Great non-rushed service. Better get while the pickens good. They may not be around much longer.

PWhipped
12-02-06, 10:06
went looking for my Mexican mix girl with the Tex Mex bunch, found her and a couple of her friends, they are still working the same area, but are staying off the beaten path to keep away from LE, but we know how to find them, right? They said they see LE going all around but they said F*** them, they know how to avoid them. Said they have not seen any TV vans tho, said that the stupid TV people are too dumb to find them, they went thru the same thing in Tex.

Had the usual BBBJ CIM as we were talking in the car, then 4 of us went to the motel down the street and I took turns banging them. Yeah , I know, should not go to a motel close, but could not resist the thought of having 3 at once. They said to thank all thier supporters and that they are making good $$$ and plan to stay a little longer.

I also told them of the Meet & Greet, I may pick them up and take them to the party, think that would be a good idea??? They sure look good enough to take out in public, or is my eyesight going away again(grin).

Anyway, just flew down for the day as I missed the little Mex and the flight was on sale, little over 200 round trip, well worth it, yeah I know, 200 flight for 60 worth of pussy, go figure.

Wet Dreams, PW all a dream and none of it is true, right? Nothing ever happens in Jax, yeah right!!!

Old School
12-02-06, 15:03
No wonder I couldn't find my new friends or should I say our new friends. PW you have to learn to share. I figured the area would get HOT, guess LE is really patrolling, they need to be patrolling trying to find out who is robbing and killing our hard working male Hispanics. All other areas have been dead.

Cannot wait on our meet and greet we should invite TV12 and have a sit down chat with Miss Reporter; I have few questions for her…. Cocktails is great location don’t forget your membership cards never know when you may have to use it.

Gonzo Dude
12-03-06, 20:46
Was in the neighborhood of Beach Blvd. but, did not see the little friend you all have been talking about. I guess the weather was just too bad or she already had made a new friend. Guess I will have to try again.

Smitty Smitt
12-04-06, 19:01
Ran across Kelly this morning on my way to a meeting at the Beaches. Had to stop as she has a hot little body. Got a quick BBBJCIM. This girls got good talent. She offered cfs for just .10 more, but I was in a hurry. If she's as good on FS as the BJ, got to go back. Like that tight little body. A little rough in the face, but still cute.

I have been in dreamland again of course.

PWhipped
12-04-06, 19:31
Was she around also, damn I can't wait to see her again. I have to fly in Wensday for just the day, when or if you see her, tell her to meet me behind the store at 11:55. PW

Ran across Kelly this morning on my way to a meeting at the Beaches. Had to stop as she has a hot little body. Got a quick BBBJCIM. This girls got good talent. She offered cfs for just .10 more, but I was in a hurry. If she's as good on FS as the BJ, got to go back. Like that tight little body. A little rough in the face, but still cute.

RaynMan55
12-05-06, 08:51

Ok..this is really starting to suck....I was over there the same morning and didnt see the any Texas...then again I had LEO behind me...dont think I would have pulled the trigger if I saw them anyways with heat so close...

Be safe you horny bastards....

RaynMan55
12-05-06, 08:53
.....don’t forget your membership cards never know when you may have to use it.

Oh Crap....where did I put my International Ho-Chasers Society Gold Card....maybe its with my condums.... :)

Gonzo Dude
12-05-06, 19:08
I was out at lunch time yesterday and did not see hide nor hair of the Texas bunch. Wish I had. Any help on locating this dish would be greatly appreciated.

No wonder I couldn't find my new friends or should I say our new friends. PW you have to learn to share. I figured the area would get HOT, guess LE is really patrolling, they need to be patrolling trying to find out who is robbing and killing our hard working male Hispanics. All other areas have been dead.

Cannot wait on our meet and greet we should invite TV12 and have a sit down chat with Miss Reporter; I have few questions for her…. Cocktails is great location don’t forget your membership cards never know when you may have to use it.

Gonzo Dude
12-05-06, 19:13
I was out along Beach at lunchtime yesterday and saw neither hide nor hair of the Tex-Mex delight you all speak of. As I am a hungry man and looking for a mexican snack, I sure would like to know where I can find this hot dish.

Don Magic Juan
12-05-06, 19:45
Hadn't posted in a while about my imaginings since the news story, but it's not like I hadn't been makin' rounds. Ever since I'd read posts about "Texas" I'd been checking out the mentioned spots but no luck. You all probably timed it better then I did :)

Went out last night, around 10:30-11. Lane, nada. Went out across the water to Beach & University, nope. Beach & Parental, nope. Could've been too cold out perhaps? Made the way up University to Phillips, saw BSW and WSW, made a loop, but the WSW was a bit on the old side so I said 'hi' but decided to head home.

Kudos to those actually able to find our visitors from out West. I'll still keep an eye out though ;)

Then I'll wake up from my daydreaming & get back to work.

Memphis Guy
12-05-06, 22:38
I went out around lunch time and did not see the girls.

Maybe they have left us.

PWhipped
12-06-06, 11:57
Do you guys really think LE uses this board(grin) I just pulled into a vacant parking spot and pulled up my comp to see if anything has changed, yeah LE : but do not see the TV truck, hope they do not mess up my intended meeting, I need a soft shell hot Taco(GRIN) Good eating!! Maybe I will see her before noon and can grab her before the TV truck arrives( grin)

Wet Dreams, PW

Smitty Smitt
12-06-06, 12:29
I found Ashley this morning on the bus bench at Beach and University. Late 20s blonde mid-length blonde hair, about 5'6". Asked her if she wanted a ride, she hopped right in. Heading to a quiet spot she asked if I was looking for anything "special,
and being the gentleman that I am, I said sure. I got a CBJ (she said she loves doing this and it was evident) and FS for .4 - after I took off the raincoat, she insisted on cleaning me up with with her luscious lips and tongue. Nice girl - clean and with a great attitude.

And the dreams keep coming over and over again

RaynMan55
12-06-06, 14:41
I found Ashley this morning on the bus bench at Beach and University. Late 20s blonde mid-length blonde hair, about 5'6". Asked her if she wanted a ride, she hopped right in. Heading to a quiet spot she asked if I was looking for anything "special,
and being the gentleman that I am, I said sure. I got a CBJ (she said she loves doing this and it was evident) and FS for .4 - after I took off the raincoat, she insisted on cleaning me up with with her luscious lips and tongue. Nice girl - clean and with a great attitude.

And the dreams keep coming over and over again

Damn....well Im glad someone is has found the Christmas Spirit.. :) I think I caught a glimpse of her on my way to an appointment. Couldnt do the U because of the dang traffic.... I feel my blonde craving kicking in again....

Plsur Us
12-08-06, 11:43
Just wondering if anyone knows where the lady LE posted to trap the guys who got stung.

Smitty Smitt
12-08-06, 16:54
Not sure of what your question is. What sting?

Just wondering if anyone knows where the lady LE posted to trap the guys who got stung.

WantSum12
12-08-06, 19:22
I'm still looking for the Texas crew, in my own backyard and I can't seem to find them. I did meet a older one named Ginger on beach waiting for the bus by Winn Dixie. Not bad, fair price and great service. Sin city seems to have dried up, no more daiseys, but is a new 30-40 small blonde WSW around but very hit or miss on finding her.

Guys I know I'm still only a junior member but if theres room at the party next week, let me know. Sylvia at Cinders or Gordon at Ponys can vouch for me, some one out there let me know.

WantSum12
12-09-06, 21:35
Did my usual stroll today, nothing nada, not even one, decided to head home and saw one on the bus stop up from university on beach, she was half waving, half hitchiking, so I figured with all the luck the rest of you seem to behaving I did a loop and came back for her, she ask if I can give her a ride so I say sure get in, well all she wanted was a ride said she was just so cold, told her she was looking like a WSW, hanging out waving and jumping in like that and she was so imbarassed she just said to let her out but I felt bad for her so I gave her a ride to walmart, oh well just my luck LOL

PWhipped
12-11-06, 11:17
down Beach, love the ride in the car, and LOVE the ride she gives me, woo wee, them Texas cowgirls know how to ride, and with a Mex-Tex double treat, I'm bushed, or bushwhacked(grin)

See ya'll at Cocktails tonight.

Wet Dreams, PW

Memphis Guy
12-11-06, 13:23
I drove down 103 st and meet amy 5;6 very petite brown hair. 8-9 body 6-7 face, she has a hosipitly house next to the interstate. dont know how long she will be there. bbbjcim/fs. I saw a mex on same street on sat. but not sure if she was working.

RaynMan55
12-11-06, 14:17
OK, PW, your driving me crazy with your Texas two-step... ;) One day...One day... I'll finally get my texas craving satisfied......

Be safe!

down Beach, love the ride in the car, and LOVE the ride she gives me, woo wee, them Texas cowgirls know how to ride, and with a Mex-Tex double treat, I'm bushed, or bushwhacked(grin)

See ya'll at Cocktails tonight.

Wet Dreams, PW

RegularGuy077
12-12-06, 10:42
met up with a new to me a few weeks ago

nice body, clean, nice looking, 50 years old BUT would pass for 40 in cloths and not much more than that outa cloths

had a dream she gave me her digits to share and info but dream told me only via PM.

sorry brothars but only for regular SENIOR contributors

hurry she changs numbers frequently lol
RG out

Don Magic Juan
12-12-06, 22:53
Did a loop, Westside dead, although weather's been great. Went over to Beach, through University, nada. PH dead too. Around 22:45-23:30

Will keep trying to find the Texas two! :) Not lucky yet! Tempted by one CL ad, Amy, the redhead. Hadn't decided yet but will let you know by taking one for the team maybe in the near future.

Good luck!

Member #1381
12-13-06, 03:42
Although I am just a visitor to your city I can vouch for one JAX girl who posts on CL... She posts in both Jacksonville and Orlando as Tiffany. I had back to back dreams of her while I was in Orlando last month.... One dream simply was not enough. First dream, nothing but lust and lots of it. Second dream, I was a gentleman and took her out to dinner then back to my hotel for sensual closing of the evening. She is a cute petite little hottie with a nice shapely body..... A little acne in the face but still cute nonetheless..

YMMV but I got lots of mileage from both my visits - no rush and very much into pleasing.

She actually lives in Jacksonville (as I understand it) but she frequents the Trail and CL in Orlando as well.

Just giving my $0.02. I recommend having your own dreams with her.

Enjoy....

The Realest
12-13-06, 15:24
I will be down for a few days! Looking for a great place to hunt. Point me in the right direction. I can hadle the rest.

Thank you!

Don Magic Juan
12-17-06, 11:58
Went out last night, saw what looked like a gathering of 4 WSW near a closed convenience store on Lane. Looped around and saw one who recognized me from a previous date.

However, I remembered too, and it was her poor attitude from a prior meeting off of Normandy that turned me off. She was really skinny, 30's, brunette, big frizzy hair, implants. After I told her I changed my mind due to her history of paranoid attitude and poor performance she became desperate and asked me not to drop her off, but ultimately my polite insistence let her go. Bad vibe that one. Was about 22:30-23:00.

Saw a couple on PH but again, didn't feel the vibe.
Hopefully she gets the message about her demeanor in the future. I awoke from that nightmare and was glad it was only a dream.

Kept checkin' out Beach for signs of the lone star state, but still no luck :)

Have a good holiday guys!

BTW, the moderator was able to take care of my earlier post I requested deleted.

Dirty Wild66
12-20-06, 14:42
New to this, I have been watching the Beach Blvd / Phillips area, no luck, I would like some tips on picking up sw and where. this site is great!

Thanx for your help DW.

Just Cruzin
12-21-06, 09:16
Dear Dirty,
Mongering is not a hobby for the weak at heart. At his point, you may not be up to the task, having alrerady given up on prowling the locations sited here and like a strong lion cub, brought back your catch (report) for us to critique and provide propper feedback on how you can grow up to be a supurb monger here in the Jax area. So what I recommend is read the information (Mongering 101) at this link: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=458867&postcount=170 that was posted to help folks like you decide if this is the right hobby for you.
Be safe and good luck,
JC

New to this, I have been watching the Beach Blvd / Phillips area, no luck, I would like some tips on picking up sw and where. this site is great!

Thanx for your help DW.

Smitty Smitt
12-21-06, 12:04
Saw Kristen out on Spring Park, near Univeresity this morning about 9:30.
Havent seen her in a long while. Decent service for .25
There was another wsw with shoulder length brown hair, nice body looks a little older in the face, but doable. Have seen her off and on in the same area. Anyone know who she is? Saw a hispanic girl looked good with nice body and face at the pay phone at conv store at the corner of Art Museum. Is that Maria?
She is looking good as ever. Kinda wish i had checked all the options in the area before I started dreaming. LOL I am now awake from my dream.
Happy Hunting!

Grappler
12-22-06, 23:58
Had to go over to sin city a couple times this week,,, saw nothing at all out.
Anyone seen Janice "Storm" out in a while? used to hang in Arlington and the Beaches area.

Johnny Drama
12-23-06, 17:25
Has anyone seen the sin city flower recently?

Don Magic Juan
12-24-06, 11:11
Started out on Lane around 22:15 but nothing there but LEO due to an accident. Nothing around University and PH, but LEO around some crime scene. Went down PH to run some errands and there was one BSW at the Hess waving to me! Not wanting to stop, as it was around 23:00 and she didn't look too great so I went on another errand and nothing on 103rd. At around 0:00 checked Lane again but no dreams to be had so it's a night.

PsyberZombie
12-24-06, 11:25
..... for a bunch of horny guys from Massachusetts and Rhode Island today

The New England Patriots and their legions of fans are in town to kick some Jackassville Jaguar *butt* ,
screw all your liquor , and drink all your Ho's

RegularGuy077
12-28-06, 13:29
received a call from my older sw norma.......some of u have her digits.......

said she was broke, i said me too....but i guess i could find an xtra .2 if that would help....

went to her place......lil head took over but no one else home.......good service went home happy :) fill da sink with her spit lol

good 4 another 2000 miles till next oil change

GTG

RG 077 out

RaynMan55
12-28-06, 15:02
..... for a bunch of horny guys from Massachusetts and Rhode Island today

The New England Patriots and their legions of fans are in town to kick some Jackassville Jaguar *butt* ,
screw all your liquor , and drink all your Ho's

Ok is it just me or did anyone else get an image of a bunch of Yankees trying to stick thier pee-pee's into a bottle of liquor??? LOL ....just bustin your chops a little PZ...LOL.....the game sucked!!!!

OldBaldGuy
12-28-06, 16:08
Don't think this is high on anyone's list, but worth a report I guess. Since I drive it frequently I get a feel for (in)action. After lunch today between Plaza & the Hess station there were FOUR ! 2 bsw & 2 wsw. I'd seen neither black before and did notice LEO's presence in a parked state. The other 2 were sitting at a bus stop. I made a couple passes --- noticed the dirty blonde I see frequently (a 5 at best). The other had bright red hair and didn't look bad at @ 40mph.

Play safe !

Ladder40
12-30-06, 01:13
Had a dream, saw Michelle the King or Queen of Edison fame. WSW took her through the gambit for a jackson. Some may know her she has visited the rag (JC) at least once. Haven't posted in a while due to some a hole flam'n me so some off topic stuff. Senior member may know. I trust know one any more. Then I woke Up

PWhipped
12-30-06, 09:19
Just take some things in stride, there are guys you can trust on here. AND, there are those who just post all over many boards with drivel and no new info except what is found elsewhere, and seem to just post to get thier numbers up. Will be back in Jax soon, we will have another party, please attend!

Seems Teresa may be back at the pea farm. Jada may join us for a get together next trip also. Hey guys, remember the Cali girl I dragged out of the strip club and brought her to the Meet & Greet at Cinders?? She went back to Cali but may return. WooWee, she was one classy little black lady.

See yau'll soon.

Wet Dreams, PW

Had a dream, saw Michelle the King or Queen of Edison fame. WSW took her through the gambit for a jackson. Some may know her she has visited the rag (JC) at least once. Haven't posted in a while due to some a hole flam'n me so some off topic stuff. Senior member may know. I trust know one any more. Then I woke Up

RaynMan55
01-02-07, 09:05

Hey Ladder40,

Nice to see you back! Its been a little slow cause of unusual circumstances, but fun can still be had...

Be Safe!

Ladder40
01-04-07, 00:48
Hey Ray thanks,
Laid low on the board after the stuff this summer. Was dreaming back in summer that I got stopped after I generously gave a ride to an unfortunate girl at the Quick stop on 103rd, towards Ciecel. Coming out of the trailer park (just a ride I swear ) this guy pulls me over on Normandy heading back to town. He proceeds to try to intimedate me by saying he could run me in ect.... He knows where I was and what I was doing. Instead of arguing I played his game. I think the store owner called shortly after I kindly offered a ride. Still cruiz. Nothing today. Too much rain. There I am told a girl named Kim around Delights area red hair glasses not bad. Then I woke up.

Davey1965
01-04-07, 08:06
PW...tks for the info you gave me. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to actually monger the way I wished while I was in Jax. Maybe next time I come down I'll have more play time. If you ever head up this way I'll extend the courtesy.

Picked up a skinny blonde (sorri I forget her name) on Phillilps Hwy and Old St. Augustine Rd. Can tell she was cute before becoming a rock star, very jumy and had a hard time keeping her interested in the act, but not bad BBBJ overall.

Got lucky on Post St. right off of Edgewater with a girl named Brenda. First time just saw her walkin in the street instead of the sidewalk, took a peek at her and pulled over about 50 yds ahead and to my luck she came to the car. Said she was 25, about 5'7", 110 with nice little boobies. Being the day time I opted for a BJ only but made arrangements to meet her that eve as well to come back to my hotel for FS. I was actually amazed when she kept the appointment. Settled for 60 (hope I didn't overpay while on vacation) and she stayed with me for almost 2 hours. Most of that just talk (I'm not superman) and was pretty nice to not have a girl run out immediately after the deed.

She didn't have any digits for me to contact her, so I told her she was welcome to come to my room anytime between midnight and 3am over the
next 3 days if she wished. Again thinking that she would forget I was wrong as she was there everynight knocking on my door. Last night she came told her I'd give her a tip if she stayed till morning and gave me a going away
present and she did.

With Brenda occupying my evenings I never had a chance to cross the bridge and look for the Texas girls !! Darn.. Have to say I had a good time in Jax, but Brenda made it work good. Wasn't nearly the amount of girls on the streets that I'm used to in Phila. Up here we can actually cruise because we want to choose and even be choosy some nights, but seemed in Jax that if you seen something, you better get her or you may come up dry for the day.

RaynMan55
01-04-07, 09:05
PW...tks for the info you gave me. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to actually monger the way I wished while I was in Jax. Maybe next time I come down I'll have more play time. If you ever head up this way I'll extend the courtesy.

Picked up a skinny blonde (sorri I forget her name) on Phillilps Hwy and Old St. Augustine Rd. Can tell she was cute before becoming a rock star, very jumy and had a hard time keeping her interested in the act, but not bad BBBJ overall.

Got lucky on Post St. right off of Edgewater with a girl named Brenda. First time just saw her walkin in the street instead of the sidewalk, took a peek at her and pulled over about 50 yds ahead and to my luck she came to the car. Said she was 25, about 5'7", 110 with nice little boobies. Being the day time I opted for a BJ only but made arrangements to meet her that eve as well to come back to my hotel for FS. I was actually amazed when she kept the appointment. Settled for 60 (hope I didn't overpay while on vacation) and she stayed with me for almost 2 hours. Most of that just talk (I'm not superman) and was pretty nice to not have a girl run out immediately after the deed.

She didn't have any digits for me to contact her, so I told her she was welcome to come to my room anytime between midnight and 3am over the
next 3 days if she wished. Again thinking that she would forget I was wrong as she was there everynight knocking on my door. Last night she came told her I'd give her a tip if she stayed till morning and gave me a going away
present and she did.

With Brenda occupying my evenings I never had a chance to cross the bridge and look for the Texas girls !! Darn.. Have to say I had a good time in Jax, but Brenda made it work good. Wasn't nearly the amount of girls on the streets that I'm used to in Phila. Up here we can actually cruise because we want to choose and even be choosy some nights, but seemed in Jax that if you seen something, you better get her or you may come up dry for the day.

Hey Davey, glad to hear you had a good time here in Jax. The Bible belters have been makijng it hard on us...(hehe I said hard on...hehe) The pickins have been slim but there is still fun to be had.....just be a little more careful..

Be safe!

Ladder40
01-05-07, 00:33
Anyone see the new JC rag. Some familiar faces. Is Teresha something the Teresha everyone talks about. I could be wrong or in a drunken coma but I think she took my Jville cherry lol. Seriously, Some scary sites coj . net is useless for info and I can't remember the other one. Ok one less heineken nothing of note today on the route homeward.

Ron In Fla
01-05-07, 03:00
Anyone see the new JC rag. Some familiar faces. Is Teresha something the Teresha everyone talks about. I could be wrong or in a drunken coma but I think she took my Jville cherry lol. Seriously, Some scary sites coj . net is useless for info and I can't remember the other one. Ok one less heineken nothing of note today on the route homeward.

The Teresa in this months Shame shame Shame is NOT the Teresa of 12th St /Cinderellas that we all know and love. Bur you're right , there are a few familiar faces in there ... dammit all .

RaynMan55
01-05-07, 09:24
Hey Bros,

Anyone know Shirley Danese in this months JC Rag? Backchannel me if you know her.....I sure want to.....

Be safe you horny bastards...

Don Magic Juan
01-05-07, 13:17
It's been scarce over the last couple weeks but just to let you know of some sightings I imagined. Tuesday WSW about late 30's probably 40's body 6 face 2-3 around the Shell on Lane Tues afternoon. Was not interested at all.

Last night, 3 females at the Hess on Lane looked like they were shopping for beer but probably that was it. PH (which I am always leery of) had some action. Despite LEO parked clandestinely at store parking lots. Saw one at a bus stop just north of University with a couple dudes. Looped around for a look but the dudes were still there. I have a rule to be leery when I see dudes congregating. Then I saw a blonde about early 20's black shirt, black pants/jeans? pretty nice looking. Looped around, but when I did, a couple males, one on bike, one on foot chatted with her for awhile. Left, came back, but then she was gone. Around 00:45-01:45.

Went to Cinderella's over the holiday but didn't see anything of interest. Hadn't been there awhile.

RaynMan55
01-05-07, 16:29
Hey guys, has anyone seen the pimp on PH at the corner of Clinton and PH??? He's actually the dude that holds up a sign advertizing for a thrift store on Clinton. Had to do a double take when I saw him coming off break...kinda appropriate to have a pimp on that road... complete with a purple liesure suit, leapard print wide brimed hat with a big ass feather sticking out the top..... and of course no ladies cause LEO is doing such a good job....

Be safe!

Poon Doggy
01-05-07, 19:04
Yeah, she's cute! Too bad they don't give the locales anymore, ha!

Anyone else think it was funny that a woman in there is named Billie Head?

That one guy, Robert Cummings, kinda looks like you with a shaved head, Raynman, you take your hair down?

Later,

PoonDoggy

Hey Bros,

Anyone know Shirley Danese in this months JC Rag? Backchannel me if you know her.....I sure want to.....

Be safe you horny bastards...

RaynMan55
01-05-07, 19:18
Yeah, she's cute! Too bad they don't give the locales anymore, ha!

Anyone else think it was funny that a woman in there is named Billie Head?

That one guy, Robert Cummings, kinda looks like you with a shaved head, Raynman, you take your hair down?

Later,

PoonDoggy

LOL...no dude I still got the pink hair...LOL

Oh yeah, I did see that chick Billie Head....not in person though...:) I wonder if she lives up to her name... :D

The one bsw, Anacita Irby, kinda looks like the chick I got a BBBJ from a while back....during the deed....her freakin wig falls off........LOL didnt kill the mood, just a little suprising..

Be safe you horny bastards...:D

Alex9990
01-06-07, 03:10
I left work, (I work on Cassat) intending to stop off at Rico's. Does it always close as early at 10:45 on Friday's? I drove by and the only two cars in the rear were pulling out. If that's the case, then I'll have to head into there earlier.

I didn't think about Cinder's but ended up PH and CF, pushed some one's to a few of the better looking girls/women there. I didn't see any SW's along PH due to the rain.

Guess my next stop will be Cinder's next week.

Good Luck to all.

Dirty Wild66
01-06-07, 17:18
Have been spending alot of time on ph/beach. most wsw are not in my acceptable range. pick one up on beach from san fran. she was not interested in doing the deed and said everybody thinks I'm a hooker!! Saw very pretty one get nabbed before I cound get back to her. At BP on ph made eye contact with a big boned one at the payphone, she was kinda scary and thought she could take me in a fight so kept moving!! Oh well, one day I'll get my first kill. Meanwhile back to Sandra at the beach. DW

Ron In Fla
01-06-07, 19:45
I left work, (I work on Cassat) intending to stop off at Rico's. Does it always close as early at 10:45 on Friday's? I drove by and the only two cars in the rear were pulling out. If that's the case, then I'll have to head into there earlier.

I didn't think about Cinder's but ended up PH and CF, pushed some one's to a few of the better looking girls/women there. I didn't see any SW's along PH due to the rain.

Guess my next stop will be Cinder's next week.

Good Luck to all.

1045 ?? PM ?? Hell they're usually gone by 9 pm ...