PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

OneForTheGlory
05-26-21, 12:08
Sin city and Arlington has been a ghost town for ages now but, I picked up a old redheaded WSW named Amanda by the mobile. She wasn't a looker but, for a good cheap draining, she got the job done. I got a gumjob for 20 Mario coins. This was my second gumjob ever, her mouth felt amazing.Yeah I think the SW scene is dead hootersville which used to have something just has nothing. Your better off picking what you can find off stg or going to a club. In which ultimately depends on your what quality of women you want and pocket.

OneForTheGlory
05-26-21, 21:39
I can name you 8-9 girls who have disappeared from Hooterville for various reasons in the last 3 months.I am curious as to why I have a couple theories. They are building in houses in that area and don't want the girls walking about how they clearly do also the locals who stay there are probably tired to. They're has been a huge presence of men in bor there so it probably round up most of the girls out scared the rest. Plus the other option of girls od cause every girl is on drugs. Then as well some girls moved from that area some I see post on stg.

AdamJax
05-29-21, 01:53
I've had a lot of luck with hunting lately. I'm new here so I haven't quite figured out all of the lingo so bare with me. Last week I saw a tall skinny girl in a dress, about 25 years old if I had to guess. She was obviously looking to be picked up. Her name was Mary. She was friendly and drama free but she had me wrap it up for a BJ and didn't rush me, but seemed impatient.

Wednesday I picked up a Hispanic woman in her lower 40's. She got straight to the point. When I told her I'd find a place to park, she suggested I just keep driving. She asked me to pay extra for her to catch but I declined and asked how she'd handle the mess then, and she said she's just catch anyway, which she did. I didn't catch her name though.

Then Thursday I found Bridget. I'd guess mid 30's, skinny blonde. She was friendly, drama free, didn't rush me, and performed enthusiastically. Will be seeing her again if I can find her. (Got her number but accidentally lost it).

I don't know the rules about specifying areas and I don't know the lingo around her well enough to know where hooterville is or what you'd call these areas I found them all. If you want to private message me for info please do. My response might be painfully slow though.

Tallbert
05-30-21, 07:59
I've had a lot of luck with hunting lately. I'm new here so I haven't quite figured out all of the lingo so bare with me. Last week I saw a tall skinny girl in a dress, about 25 years old if I had to guess. She was obviously looking to be picked up. Her name was Mary. She was friendly and drama free but she had me wrap it up for a BJ and didn't rush me, but seemed impatient.

Wednesday I picked up a Hispanic woman in her lower 40's. She got straight to the point. When I told her I'd find a place to park, she suggested I just keep driving. She asked me to pay extra for her to catch but I declined and asked how she'd handle the mess then, and she said she's just catch anyway, which she did. I didn't catch her name though.

Then Thursday I found Bridget. I'd guess mid 30's, skinny blonde. She was friendly, drama free, didn't rush me, and performed enthusiastically. Will be seeing her again if I can find her. (Got her number but accidentally lost it).

I don't know the rules about specifying areas and I don't know the lingo around her well enough to know where hooterville is or what you'd call these areas I found them all. If you want to private message me for info please do. My response might be painfully slow though.Adam,

Thanks for the reports. It is ok to say where you saw a SW. Otherwise, great posts! Lots of info and to the point. You will see locations in other posts and it is key to finding the ladies. And I use that term loosely, of course, or what would be the point?

I'm interested in where you found all three, but especially number 1.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

AdamJax
05-30-21, 11:59
Adam,

Thanks for the reports. It is ok to say where you saw a SW. Otherwise, great posts! Lots of info and to the point. You will see locations in other posts and it is key to finding the ladies. And I use that term loosely, of course, or what would be the point?

I'm interested in where you found all three, but especially number 1.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't sure, since I often see vague (to me anyway) terms being used here like Hooterville and Sin City. I thought maybe we weren't supposed to say. Anyhow.

The first girl was off of Phillips, I saw her walking from the Mobile gas station and passing the Eagle Inn. I did a you-Turn and picked her up on that side street with the mural on the wall (I think it's Belair maybe). We parked at a nearby apartment and she had me drop her back at the Mobile gas station.

The 2nd girl was off of Lane. I had actually spotted someone else at first walking up Stuart between the two motels but as I turned on the road to get her, I spotted a LEO parked across the street at the gas station watching. So I turned onto Fox behind the hotel on the right and off of that road back towards Lane and I found the 2nd girl on that side street, also staying out of view of the LEO. Worth noting that she asked me to take her to Edgewood & Commonwealth area (and performed along the way) and told me I can sometimes find her out there as well.

The 3rd girl was in pretty much the same spot I attempted to pick up a girl the day before when LEO was watching. I had gone back looking for the 2nd girl (and I spotted her, but didn't get to her first) when I saw her come walking up Stuart. She ended up being my favorite of the 3. No rush, no complaining, no drama. Hoping I find her again since I accidentally cleared her number before I saved it.

LuvHookers84
05-30-21, 16:37
If so what's yall use name on xvideos I would like to see yall streetwalker blowjob videos. I have a profile to hit me up don't be shy fellow mongers. Send me friend request also my name on there is south-carolina-boi.

TampaOob
05-31-21, 22:07
Coming from tampa. Want to get a decent hotel close to the action. Where would you suggest? You got a map of areas on this thread at all? Can PM will help if ever in tampa st pete.

AdamJax
06-01-21, 20:59
Drove by Lane looking for some of the girls I've been seeing around there lately and instead found several cop cars and SUVs and police in tactical gear with guys and girls handcuffed out on the curb. They were at the hotel across the street from that one as well, but didn't see anyone handcuffed at that one. Didn't stick around too long though. Obviously it was a ghost town as far as any other girls were concerned in that area. Might be getting dry over there again.

Motoyo
06-03-21, 02:50
Jessica that is over near IC, blonde girl lives off seaboard. Think she's been UTR for a while now.

I've known her for 2 years I think. NEVER had a problem with her, even had a couple times wallet and phone was in reach in car and she never touched them. Always cool as shit and chill and never rushed.

Well she robbed me of $80. Did not expect that. We've always been cool, and even hung out a time or two so thought I could trust her. [Yea yea, I know, never trust a walker].

Should have known better. Just had surgery a week ago and doc refused to give me anything but "take tylenol". Don't know anyone that sells pain pills (not my thing or crowd) so asked her if she could grab me a few as my face was hurting and trouble sleeping from it. She took my money, ran, and refuses to answer text.

Odd thing is it wasn't a lot of money, only for a few 10 mg ones. She's got more off me before because I had extra after a date. No idea why she decided to screw me over and lose chance for more over that tiny amount. Haha.

So don't know if it was the 'easy money' or what. But anyone that sees her just keep an eye out on your stuff.

Formula One
06-03-21, 15:25
I was lucky enough to pick up Michelle this afternoon (Thur 2:00 pm) for a pick up in the pouring rain for a BBBJ in my truck of Phillips. I would guess she's in her mid 40's, WSW, skinny, long legs and decent face and personality for a SW. She was disappointed with my. 20 donation for her work, but it was pouring rain and she sucked to completion and caught with BBBJ and spit. (She's much better than Nicole!

Overall, she was looking good, but worn (like most). She was out in a mini skirt, no panties, and allowed full access to her cute small ass and shaved pussy while she sucked and drained me.

I didn't get pics or digits. But good experience and good attitude to keep her warm in the rain.

Stay safe gentlemen.

JaxSinVille
06-06-21, 18:19
Went on a long cruise today Sunday. Phillips around 9 am, nothing. Arlington soon after (Acme area), nothing. Later on hit up lenox, nothing. Then commonwealth and the side streets, you guessed it nothing. Drove through the Lane Ave area dry. Finally off to H-ville, not a soul. It is about 1:00 as I drive through Indian country and spotted the dark skinned freckle girl. Tried to make a loop and she was gone. I've been trying to catch up with that one. Any info?

Kiddt
06-07-21, 02:24
NS Golfair hotel, behind gas station has a bunch of chocolate treats, problem is there's a bunch of fucking thorns on them, can't fucking tell who's, claiming the treats or not, plus LEO activity. But it has been a pretty dry spell for awhile, but I noticed a lot of activity there, just be aware of the thugs getting robbed or shot at is a high as factor to risk. Since you can't tell who's claiming these treats. Be safe.

AllrightSpider
06-07-21, 09:15
I like to take the scenic view up and. Main when I have a little time. As most people on this thread will tell you we've been in a pretty long SW dry spell. Late yesterday afternoon I spotted Sherry on a side street near 63rd. And. Main been my route for a long minute but this is the first time I've met this one. She gave me the long stare so I rolled back and made the scoop. Long legged strawberry blonde. Face is weathered from the life but seen way worse around there. Body was surprisingly nice. Smallish up top but had smooth skin, long thin legs (said she's 5'8" and looks it) and a nice round bottom. Body was in the real life 6-7 range which rounds up to a solid and Main SW 9 in my book. Found a little hiding spot and got the mike check. FS offered but I didn't partake. Was not her first time, LOL. She has some skills. I let her take her time and let my hands survey the landscape. No rush and she took me where I needed to go. No digits either but I would not hesitate to scoop this one again. Happy Hunting.

QuietSeeker
06-07-21, 15:08
Went on a long cruise today Sunday. Phillips around 9 am, nothing. Arlington soon after (Acme area), nothing. Later on hit up lenox, nothing. Then commonwealth and the side streets, you guessed it nothing. Drove through the Lane Ave area dry. Finally off to H-ville, not a soul. It is about 1:00 as I drive through Indian country and spotted the dark skinned freckle girl. Tried to make a loop and she was gone. I've been trying to catch up with that one. Any info?I f we are talking about the Same girl, I always see her on a or near a bicycle, with a DB circling or tailing her, Hard pass.

JaxSinVille
06-07-21, 22:31
Seems like a similar scene. Thanks.

Eptteptt
06-11-21, 02:37
Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't sure, since I often see vague (to me anyway) terms being used here like Hooterville and Sin City. I thought maybe we weren't supposed to say. Anyhow.

The first girl was off of Phillips, I saw her walking from the Mobile gas station and passing the Eagle Inn. I did a you-Turn and picked her up on that side street with the mural on the wall (I think it's Belair maybe). We parked at a nearby apartment and she had me drop her back at the Mobile gas station.

The 2nd girl was off of Lane. I had actually spotted someone else at first walking up Stuart between the two motels but as I turned on the road to get her, I spotted a LEO parked across the street at the gas station watching. So I turned onto Fox behind the hotel on the right and off of that road back towards Lane and I found the 2nd girl on that side street, also staying out of view of the LEO. Worth noting that she asked me to take her to Edgewood & Commonwealth area (and performed along the way) and told me I can sometimes find her out there as well.

The 3rd girl was in pretty much the same spot I attempted to pick up a girl the day before when LEO was watching. I had gone back looking for the 2nd girl (and I spotted her, but didn't get to her first) when I saw her come walking up Stuart. She ended up being my favorite of the 3. No rush, no complaining, no drama. Hoping I find her again since I accidentally cleared her number before I saved it.I went to Lane and Stuart today and it was completely dry, tried driving to Edgewood and Commonwealth area and also dry. Saw one girl on Main and 63rd-ish and had to decline. I'm still new to the area and was hoping I could find out more about Arlington as well as Phillips, drove down Acme and it's just a residential neighborhood. Any more advice out there?

BigPoppy34
06-11-21, 08:37
Just saw Strawberry on Lane by the sandwich shop. She looked out of it and she gotten huge.

Informer904
06-11-21, 18:05
Ok a couple of things I've noticed since my job has allowed me to travel from different sides of town at different times of the day: There are a set of walkers that are out in the daytime that are at night, Certain areas that are dryer at night are a little more active during the day. Not saying that the daytime is better at having a chance to score, as again timing is everything, its just my observation. Also a few of you mongers mentioned a while back that once the stimulus money runs out in the second and third quarter and after enough time has passed that the activity will be more active. , that is true as I am starting to see some activity pick up in places that was once dry. Also watch your 6 on ph and have during the weekends mostly around the 9 pm-2 am hour. As I am starting to see our favorite uncle riding in pairs of two, three and sometimes four and also in a couple of unmarked vehicles that are very plain to the eye. One last thing and it could be just my paranoia but I think that they are keeping that section of pH near Wally World blocked off 4 their advantage because once you make that you-turn to go back north, or down that side street it's like they appear out of nowhere. Like they are purposely waiting for you to make that you-turn because they know what you're looking for and they I want to pull you over to find whatever they can. As always. Stay safe.

TailBlazing
06-12-21, 20:38
So thought I saw a cutie walking Philips last week, blonde, tall. Got a bit closer for possible scoop and convinced its a he. Not entirely sure.

Do I need glasses? LOL.

Bad Ronald
06-13-21, 16:23
I've recently seen SWs walking along New Kings Rd / US-1 from just south of 295 to Moncrief Rd. It's more hit or miss but they do exist, though many are weathered. Some probably reside in the trailer parks and notels along Kings. This area used to be one of my hunting grounds years ago and I'm happy there's still some activity. SWs can also be found walking along some of the side streets (McLeod, Dekle). LOTS of drug activity in this part of town and all the girls partake. I spotted an older thicker WSW Friday afternoon walking on Kings across the street from the Shakia notel who didn't look too bad and I may have stopped if I had time. It may worth checking out if you happen to be nearby but be careful. This is a high-crime area that's deceptively dangerous due to its more rural-like setting.

AMnnos
06-13-21, 17:56
I've recently seen SWs walking along New Kings Rd / US-1 from just south of 295 to Moncrief Rd. It's more hit or miss but they do exist, though many are weathered. Some probably reside in the trailer parks and notels along Kings. This area used to be one of my hunting grounds years ago and I'm happy there's still some activity. SWs can also be found walking along some of the side streets (McLeod, Dekle). LOTS of drug activity in this part of town and all the girls partake. I spotted an older thicker WSW Friday afternoon walking on Kings across the street from the Shakia notel who didn't look too bad and I may have stopped if I had time. It may worth checking out if you happen to be nearby but be careful. This is a high-crime area that's deceptively dangerous due to its more rural-like setting.NKs / US1 & The Crief was my stomping grounds as well way back before my SWan hunting license expired. I've submitted a somewhat detailed layout of the area with Paxton being a starting point. The general demographics of the area is that is that the country white folks was on the west side of US1 and the black folks are on the east. I'm sure it's all intermixed today. I'm also certain that some these non-advertising non-pro ladies that you find can be coaxed into making a quick buck. Back in the early 2000's especially, SWans were in abundance with quite a few hangin out at the pumps at the corner of NK & The Crief back before the upgrade. Theres some Hagji hotels along NK that these ladies would be nestled at to include Monterrey, Sunrise, Shakir and Malabar. BBB had been shacked up in the Monterrey for a while and the same with KTG over at the Sunrise (different times tho). I've actually pitched camp at Shakir so as to have a place to chill before the hunt or have a place to fuck what I've caught.

Couple things to consider when strollin thru the area:

-cut into some of the side roads especially north of the NK / Crief intersection and see who may be off the beaten path.

-dip into the notels I mentioned, take a pause and see who pops their head out the door or what vehicle rolls up. Sometimes you'll get a peek of one of the ladies hoping out of them.

-hunt at night if you want to, but I prefer a daytime excursion.

-if you come up short-handed you can always travel south on the Edge and venture into Paxton then Lane or Lenox.

I roll through there from time to time to see if any of the street vendors are out. They are, but they're far and few from what I've observed. I know this area isn't talked about probably because of the location and distance, but the demand can possibly influence the supply in the area being that it's practically virgin territory.

Bad Ronald
06-14-21, 11:24
NKs / US1 & The Crief was my stomping grounds as well way back before my SWan hunting license expired. I've submitted a somewhat detailed layout of the area with Paxton being a starting point. The general demographics of the area is that is that the country white folks was on the west side of US1 and the black folks are on the east. I'm sure it's all intermixed today. I'm also certain that some these non-advertising non-pro ladies that you find can be coaxed into making a quick buck. Back in the early 2000's especially, SWans were in abundance with quite a few hangin out at the pumps at the corner of NK & The Crief back before the upgrade. Theres some Hagji hotels along NK that these ladies would be nestled at to include Monterrey, Sunrise, Shakir and Malabar. BBB had been shacked up in the Monterrey for a while and the same with KTG over at the Sunrise (different times tho). I've actually pitched camp at Shakir so as to have a place to chill before the hunt or have a place to fuck what I've caught.

Couple things to consider when strollin thru the area:

-cut into some of the side roads especially north of the NK / Crief intersection and see who may be off the beaten path.

-dip into the notels I mentioned, take a pause and see who pops their head out the door or what vehicle rolls up. Sometimes you'll get a peek of one of the ladies hoping out of them.

-hunt at night if you want to, but I prefer a daytime excursion.

-if you come up short-handed you can always travel south on the Edge and venture into Paxton then Lane or Lenox.

I roll through there from time to time to see if any of the street vendors are out. They are, but they're far and few from what I've observed. I know this area isn't talked about probably because of the location and distance, but the demand can possibly influence the supply in the area being that it's practically virgin territory.Thanks for the good info sir! Shakir was my bivouac site also (among others). Miss those times. Uncle seemed less visible in the area compared with the larger more popular JAX hunting grounds (though I would still see him there from time to time). It was also easier to leave the AO with a provider by either jumping on 295 or by heading north on NK. I will definitely try to get over there more often.

Informer904
06-16-21, 21:47
Currently driving north on ph when I spotted a swan in a short tight red dress. Definitely giving off the vibe, but she's definitely not one of the "Usual's". Proceed with caution.

Vandelay Ent
06-17-21, 09:21
Been seeing Stephanie, holding cardboard sign behind Shores Liquor on SR16. It beats walking with your thumb out as she's done up and down 16 for years. Talked to her and she's game, I see her there in the mornings and afternoons. In Jax, seeing three WSWs on PH between Clinton and Putnam most every morning around 10:30, all a 6-7 on the SW scale. I'm not ready to say the force awakens but it's a good sign, even if its made of cardboard.

TMan52
06-17-21, 14:03
So thought I saw a cutie walking Philips last week, blonde, tall. Got a bit closer for possible scoop and convinced its a he. Not entirely sure.

Do I need glasses? LOL.Saw that blonde last night on PH near the street with the mission on the corner. LE saw the blonde as well and I saw them speaking to the person in the parking lot of the apartments behind the mission. LE let the person go and when walking back towards the hotel, got a look, and I agree with you, that's a man. There was also a shorter, heavier blonde in a red dress out there that has been around before, don't know her name or performance, just have seen her out there walking maybe a couple of years ago or so.

SteveJones1969
06-18-21, 08:19
Stopped to get gas this morning around 6 am and Lane was hopping. Saw 4 in 10 minutes on the block. Including a rather cute and clean looking short blonde. Short hair. Did not stop since walkers are not my thing but they were out this morning.

PervNerd48
06-18-21, 11:28
Been seeing Stephanie, holding cardboard sign behind Shores Liquor on SR16. It beats walking with your thumb out as she's done up and down 16 for years. Talked to her and she's game, I see her there in the mornings and afternoons. In Jax, seeing three WSWs on PH between Clinton and Putnam most every morning around 10:30, all a 6-7 on the SW scale. I'm not ready to say the force awakens but it's a good sign, even if its made of cardboard.I have to ask- could you see what the sign said?

Eptteptt
06-20-21, 05:57
Golfair definitely has a bunch, been around Arlington and have only ever seen 1. PH keeps having girls with guys with them and I just feel like it's a setup. Found a couple on Main & 23rd area but they are not very high caliber. Trying my best to get around the city but I'm usually a pretty late lurker and there's only slim pickings. Anyone got a good hunting ground for the 3-4 am time slot?

Bad Ronald
06-22-21, 18:23
Golfair definitely has a bunch, been around Arlington and have only ever seen 1. PH keeps having girls with guys with them and I just feel like it's a setup. Found a couple on Main & 23rd area but they are not very high caliber. Trying my best to get around the city but I'm usually a pretty late lurker and there's only slim pickings. Anyone got a good hunting ground for the 3-4 am time slot? You may want to give Timuquana Road a shot (From to Catoma St. To Blanding Blvd). Its a quiet and dark area for the most part but you may see a halfway decent provider walking in the shadows (after a few passes). It can be hit or miss but I've gotten lucky there a couple times after midnight. Pay close attention to the Westconnett and Seaboard intersections. Stay safe.

QuietSeeker
06-23-21, 16:33
You may want to give Timuquana Road a shot (From to Catoma St. To Blanding Blvd). Its a quiet and dark area for the most part but you may see a halfway decent provider walking in the shadows (after a few passes). It can be hit or miss but I've gotten lucky there a couple times after midnight. Pay close attention to the Westconnett and Seaboard intersections. Stay safe.Recently? I have not seen any girls walking indian country in months. Though there are girls in that area, they have stopped walking (got phones with their covid money).

Motoyo
06-23-21, 18:44
Recently? I have not seen any girls walking indian country in months. Though there are girls in that area, they have stopped walking (got phones with their covid money).Same I live in the area, and after midnight at least is dead. The road and gas station are bare of walkers for like last 5 months. You might find the old regular bottom of the barrel ones out and about on the rare occasion, but I'd steer clear of them.

Bad Ronald
06-24-21, 11:47
Recently? I have not seen any girls walking indian country in months. Though there are girls in that area, they have stopped walking (got phones with their covid money).It's been a little while but not too long. Didn't realize the action dried up in recent months. I used to drive through there on my way home from work but no longer live in that part of town. Hopefully things will pick up when the dough runs out and the cell phones get stolen or stop working.

JaxSinVille
06-27-21, 12:13
Decided to burn some gas and check out the scene. Spotted a tall blond WSW with big tits and a great looking body near the store at the corner of Nolan and McDuff. Was not able to scoop but sure did you good in her short dress. Never spotted her before and looked real good for that area. Any info? Also, cruised Lane. There were to out, not impressed. Hooterville was hot with SUV uncles on the prowl. IC was empty. Damn that blond disappeared on me.

BlaqBoi75
06-29-21, 15:01
Caught a couple WSW early this morning headed up Main close to Tallulah. Scooped one and got decent top for a Jackson. Can't remember the name she gave, but not bad looking with a pretty nice ass. Maybe a sign things are picking back up. Happy hunting.

Tallbert
07-02-21, 07:47
Caught a couple WSW early this morning headed up Main close to Tallulah. Scooped one and got decent top for a Jackson. Can't remember the name she gave, but not bad looking with a pretty nice ass. Maybe a sign things are picking back up. Happy hunting.I went by yesterday around lunch and will confirm the sighting, no time to scoop.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

Tallbert
07-02-21, 08:34
Caught a couple WSW early this morning headed up Main close to Tallulah. Scooped one and got decent top for a Jackson. Can't remember the name she gave, but not bad looking with a pretty nice ass. Maybe a sign things are picking back up. Happy hunting.https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-head-that-loves-anal-n-ha/160555282682

Could swear one of them was this chick in a sexy bathing suit bottom. Guess, I'll swing by and see if I can get 75% off, LOL.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

Tallbert
07-04-21, 22:31
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-head-that-loves-anal-n-ha/160555282682

Could swear one of them was this chick in a sexy bathing suit bottom. Guess, I'll swing by and see if I can get 75% off, LOL.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.Went by 63rd / Main for a closer look at her, she was in a tight blue dress, I said Hello and in a dark brown voice she said "HELLO".

I didn't stay for a close look, but Austin Power's said it best.

If I'm wrong please tell me, I'm curious, not going back for her, LOL. I have seen very ugly women, so maybe its a femaile.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

NeckAuthority
07-06-21, 14:04
Sooo earlier one day I dreamed about picking up a older white SW. Didn't notice till she got in. She was missing teeth, and had these boils on her face. I kicked that doe out. I'm assuming her head game is good. Since I saw her hop in one car and made quick work out of some law abiding citizen. This was during the day she wears wings. Her name start with a B. Just I could not, and would not. Developed standards who knew.

In the wee hours I dreamed I found cloey. A black bbw street walker. If you seen my other you know I like them chunky. She's actually a BBW too and not sloppy fat. Nice trunk. Gave ok top. Then the main event was good. Almost wanted to RIP the coat off and go silly, but can't do that to willy. This was all on Main. She was also with another WSW who had a decent body.

Formula One
07-07-21, 12:56
Just picked up Jaime off PH near Lewinsky's GF's street and got a BBBJ for. 20. Great service and attitude. She caught with no complaints. I found her skills to be A+, and better than most.

DahGirlsOfJax
07-09-21, 00:32
I have found a couple tatted playthings lately that I have enjoyed.

Jenni has been found a few times between the hours of 2 and 5 am around Edgewood and Commonwealth. Many tats and a unusual hair style, she has a great attitude and her head game has no quit. I could enjoy that service all night but that would not be fair to her. The mission field is pleasant, doggy is enjoyable and she tolerates trips to Greece, especially if you keep it deeply implanted.

Sicily has been seen lately at Mcduff and Edison. I had experienced her company a few times a year ago and then she disappeared. To be honest, my past experiences with her were a couple of hits but mostly misses. I talked with her earlier this week but did not indulge. Early Thursday morning I come across her looking like Betty Poop. Slinky short red dress, dark spiked hair and humongous eye lashes. She caught my eye and off we went. She was calm, rational and willing to finish in Greece. Her head game is weak but her look had JR at attention. She wanted to proceed to the next venue but I persuaded her to continue licking the lollipop. Again this is not her strong suit. Soon we are in the mission field. While hitting the prize I am playing with her little tits while she is rubbing her clit. She was in no rush at all. We lube up for Greece and I slowly enter. She expressed some discomfort but rubs harder. Slow strokes become faster and before too long she is telling me how pleasant it is. The next encounter may not be so enjoyable but I was a happy camper that morning.

AMnnos
07-09-21, 09:02
Heading north passing Wally World there was a dark brunette SWan waddling southbound across the street from said store. Her uniform seem to be of lime green shorts, black shirt and sporting a pair of shades. Thought it was Bowden B at first but wasnt really sure. Was gonna swoop and scoop but I don't hunt any more. *wink *wink😉.

Sakudi
07-11-21, 09:52
Met pam near pearl, spinster older WSW. She had no smell and was very into it.

Kooter
07-11-21, 10:51
Cruising main at 11 AM, there's a very pretty redhead at the little store near 63rd. I'm reluctant to swing by because she is sitting with four DBs. Anyone have any feedback on this one's performance? I've never seen her before.

PlayTiem
07-11-21, 11:53
Early Thursday morning I come across her looking like Betty Poop.Betty Poop. Bwhahahhahahaha. That's the funniest goddamn typo I've seen in a long time. It really is.

Nflmonger
07-11-21, 16:52
Was in Mayport earlier running work errands, happened to be driving down the street that runs parallel to Mayport road just before the now closed Hardee's, specifically next to the apartments playground and saw what looked like a swan. I honked and did a you turn and she came right up to my car. I offered her a ride, she nervously looked around then said "nah!! I'm good! Your probably looking for the girl that lives here in the apartments and frequently "strolls" through the neighborhood. Now I'm intrigued and will have to investigate and follow up here!

-NFM.

Sakudi
07-13-21, 01:42
Saw a WSW near 63rd, pulled over and she got in. Spinner body and HARD in the face. Says she just got out of a time-out. . 30 was very friendly, no smell. Talked about her love of fishing. Name, slim.

RunngL8
07-13-21, 17:52
Just road through no time to stop saw 3 WSW only recognized Dorothy.

TMan52
07-16-21, 13:31
If it can work there, it can work anywhere! Driving that 4 block stroll, what a gazing and shopping opportunity that would be!

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prostitution-runs-rampant-in-brooklyn-amid-declining-enforcement/

NeckAuthority
07-16-21, 20:26
If it can work there, it can work anywhere! Driving that 4 block stroll, what a gazing and shopping opportunity that would be!

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prostitution-runs-rampant-in-brooklyn-amid-declining-enforcement/Lawd that would be a dream. They even sip drinks through a straw so they don't mess up their makeup. That one pic of the lady walking man. Down here she make a killing. WTF we have literally nothing but disgusting looking crackheads & crossdressing weirdos now, and it's just recently too. I use to dream to pull dime pieces out on the Northside. Atlantic for MILF action. West for a surprise. South for the occasional Latina surprise. Girls that was hygienic enough to hit raw. Their street action is better than the providers.

I'm hoping OF go public soon LOL. We may see some. This is a utter shit show. Even looking at the forums now reflect just that.

Getcha
07-17-21, 00:05

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prostitution-runs-rampant-in-brooklyn-amid-declining-enforcement/Article says the the isn't prosecuting walkers, so they're safe to walk to streets without interruption.

Probably the closest you'll get to an ecosystem where it's not illegal in the US.

Formula One
07-17-21, 06:48
I missed Jaime yesterday mid-day on a pick up off PH and ended up Brandy. She's the typical 40 something WSW and I think she was on a bike. Anyway, she wanted 40 for head and talked her down to 20. Service and skills C as she caught and didn't stop until the job was done, but came with some attitude and a tooth once a while. I wouldn't pick up again.

Eptteptt
07-18-21, 06:10
Drove around lower numbered Main and found quite a few in the side streets, a lot more than I expected at 5 am. Didn't find one that I wanted but saw at least 7. Business picking back up I guess.

UF2006
07-18-21, 08:38
Just picked up Jaime off PH near Lewinsky's GF's street and got a BBBJ for. 20. Great service and attitude. She caught with no complaints. I found her skills to be A+, and better than most.You got a picture of her? Number? Wait is she the Jaime that's from overseas? Because I meant a Jaime months ago on Lane that said she worked on PH. Gave a great headache relief. She gave me one just to give her a ride from Lane to PH. I got the headache relief at her hotel before I drove her.

Formula One
07-18-21, 11:47
You got a picture of her? Number? Wait is she the Jaime that's from overseas? Because I meant a Jaime months ago on Lane that said she worked on PH. Gave a great headache relief. She gave me one just to give her a ride from Lane to PH. I got the headache relief at her hotel before I drove her.I don't have a pic, but she was a long dark hair WSW. Great attitude and clear complexion. She really had great mic skills, no rush and really easy into it. I will PM you.

BlkPanther
07-18-21, 12:58
Met pam near pearl, spinster older WSW. She had no smell and was very into it.What's the cross street with Pearl?

OneForTheGlory
07-19-21, 09:01
Just curious everyone where is the talent, I've cruised around hootersville enough to realize that place is dead. I've driven down lane and same thing no talent even at the spots that really used to have allot of traffic.

JZetoro19
07-21-21, 01:21
Just curious everyone where is the talent, I've cruised around hootersville enough to realize that place is dead. I've driven down lane and same thing no talent even at the spots that really used to have allot of traffic.I spotted at least 3 SWs in Hooterville today around 1900 and then a few more about an hour later heading the opposite direction. They were on the main road.

DahGirlsOfJax
07-21-21, 01:37
Out and about on a recent 3 am cruise I passed Thompson on the way to Edgewood. There she was flashing an exceptional set of tatas. I circled around and spoke with her. She was a bit incoherent but I invited her for a ride. Michelle has short brown hair and was wearing a fedora. You could tell that she was on day three without sleep but am thinking it might work and find a spot. I tell her what I am looking for and what I am willing to do. She asks for hers up front but I hold my ground and tell her to be patient. I do show her where hers is kept. She starts with her head game. It is poor to fair and short but junior is at attention and she assumes that I am ready for the next inning. I requested a bit more of the head game and she appears compliant but soon lunges for her cut. I intercede and she goes off like a wild woman. I control her flailing legs and calm her down but I am not interested in a battery charge. I take her back to her spot and she eventually exits with standard fare which was too much. Avoid her at all costs. Thankfully satisfaction was found around Edgewood.

Formula One
07-22-21, 10:39
It's been a long time since I picked up little Angel, 40 something WSW, off PH. I was frustrated with the choices and picked her up. Long legged skinny ass long dirty blonde hair. She's sweet, but I think she's "one fry short of a happy meal. " I pick her up and we caught up on life and parked far away. Her life, like all of them, is a mess. Anyway, she proceeds to give me outstanding head. Non stop soft sucking and ball holding, with CIM with no complaints or drama for 20. She was so happy to get 20 for her service.

This girl is tiny! She fit perfectly sucking me while completely hidden in my car and tinted windows. My hand also fit one of her tiny ass cheeks too. I'd recommend her, she is out early mornings and treat her right, she's a good one. I reported on her, with pics, several months ago. I don't have digits unfortunately.

QuietSeeker
07-26-21, 20:17
Utterly amazed, Nikki Snow was Walking Catoma this afternoon. Super sad, as I'm Broke.

SeeMoBooty
07-27-21, 06:47
Utterly amazed, Nikki Snow was Walking Catoma this afternoon. Super sad, as I'm Broke.She always walks Catoma and 110th.

Moderator9
07-27-21, 11:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JaxRogue
07-27-21, 22:15
She always walks Catoma and 110th.I agree she always is walking to the store from home. She still a sweet girl usually though.

Motoyo
07-28-21, 08:01
I agree she always is walking to the store from home. She still a sweet girl usually though.Yea seen her twice, always was good.

She tries really hard and no complaints. Once she was down there doing a job for 20 minutes for me.

Wasn't that long because it was bad, but I just finished with wife 2 hours earlier to find out she was out and about and she was around and lives 5 minutes from me, so thought two in a day. To realize at 40+ age 2 in two hours is effort. Haha.

But she was upbeat and worked as hard as she could to do it for me.

Moderator2
07-28-21, 20:33
3 times on was on Catoma this week. There ain't no Snikki Now. Unless she's a 50 yo fat lady.

AMnnos
07-29-21, 12:05
Yesterday I was goin to pick up a provider to get my dick sucked when I happened to see this SWan waddlin around the area. Didn't want to sacrifice a guaranteed draining just to see if this one was any good. On top of that, she was attracting every Tom Harry Dicks attention. Got a good looksey. She was kinda cute and those milk containers helped with advertisement

Anybody know her?

Informer904
07-29-21, 13:14
Yesterday I was goin to pick up a provider to get my dick sucked when I happened to see this SWan waddlin around the area. Didn't want to sacrifice a guaranteed draining just to see if this one was any good. On top of that, she was attracting every Tom Harry Dicks attention. Got a good looksey. She was kinda cute and those milk containers helped with advertisement

Anybody know her?By which sammich shop?

AMnnos
07-29-21, 18:18
By which sammich shop?By Speedway and I-10.

KissMyAss2
07-29-21, 19:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Informer904
07-29-21, 19:23
I was wondering if anyone of you mongers have had the pleasure or a lack thereof of scooping Amanda off of Broadway near Edgewood. Scooped her up about a week ago and after a short ride and a little chit chat she proceeds to tell me that she's looking for. 50 mario coins to play. I told her Bowser came and swiped my loot and all I've got is. 20. After her Bitching and groaning she finally agreed to that. Then she says she wants to play while we're driving and she wanted it to be quick. So I proceeded to take her back to where I scooped her, and let her go. Word to the wise fellas. Control the narrative. If shit looks or feels funny use the big head. As always stay safe.

OutWestAce
07-31-21, 01:11
Had a visit with Elaine the other day in hooterville. Skin looks a little rough but her mic skills was a1.

ParaDave
08-01-21, 19:30
In town for the week, and was looking for a map of the "Areas".

Is there a specific post with it?

Searched map, got nada.

Nflmonger
08-02-21, 18:45
I was just driving down Bay Street downtown and as I drove past JSO headquarters I see what appeared to be a SW!! I smiled as I passed and she did the pull down my glasses so I can get a better look at you glance! My guess is she just got released from county lock up and is looking for a ride home. Was seriously considering doubling back and offering her a ride but I didn't like the idea of scooping her literally right in front of a police station!!

NFM.

NeckAuthority
08-02-21, 20:30
I was just driving down Bay Street downtown and as I drove past JSO headquarters I see what appeared to be a SW!! I smiled as I passed and she did the pull down my glasses so I can get a better look at you glance! My guess is she just got released from county lock up and is looking for a ride home. Was seriously considering doubling back and offering her a ride but I didn't like the idea of scooping her literally right in front of a police station!!

NFM.Literally, the cops around the station do not look.

For work. Around downtown, unless there is a call.

They not going to dig in. Literally saw a accident happen right in front of multiple cars downtown. 2 cop cars drove right past the scene. That just one instance, another I seen one just witnessing a crime unfold on Forsyth I signaled for him to intervene, to my surprise he had some choice words for me LOL. Picking up in front of the station is probably the most lowkey way to pick them up. Since alot of people catch rides when they get out.

JfjRocks65
08-02-21, 22:46
Had a visit with Elaine the other day in hooterville. Skin looks a little rough but her mic skills was a1.I picked her up this morning. Yes, solid mic skills.

JfjRocks65
08-02-21, 22:49
I was wondering if anyone of you mongers have had the pleasure or a lack thereof of scooping Amanda off of Broadway near Edgewood. Scooped her up about a week ago and after a short ride and a little chit chat she proceeds to tell me that she's looking for. 50 mario coins to play. I told her Bowser came and swiped my loot and all I've got is. 20. After her Bitching and groaning she finally agreed to that. Then she says she wants to play while we're driving and she wanted it to be quick. So I proceeded to take her back to where I scooped her, and let her go. Word to the wise fellas. Control the narrative. If shit looks or feels funny use the big head. As always stay safe.I have picked her up in that area and Hooterville. She is hit or miss and mostly a miss. Kind of out of it. Lack of effort. I did pick her up recently and she was lucid and good service. She wanted 60, I offered 40. Only picked her up because I didn't recognize her and there wasn't anyone else around. That being said I do not plan on chancing her again.

Formula One
08-09-21, 21:46
Had great luck just south of MLK this afternoon off 23 with a 50 something BSW for 20 BBBJ. No teeth but great little body allowed full roaming, and no rush for 30 min in my truck on side streets. She was working in a mini skirt, no bra or panties with cute tiny size 1 ass. No name or digits, but decent option compared to PH which I'm used too. Stay safe.

Forgotten One
08-10-21, 12:56
Was cruising down Phillips Saturday about noon. Saw a nice looking thin WSW. Said her name was "Shy". Crappy small trailer. Took the money and ran from her bathroom. This is just a warning, I already am aware of breaking rules by letting money out of sight before business is finished. She was small, brownish hair black slick shorts and long white tunic shirt.

SavageRandy
08-12-21, 21:27
I picked her up this morning. Yes, solid mic skills.I've picked her up twice. Hard to link up with her. I missed getting her number. Not bad for have.

CloudChass79
08-20-21, 01:06
Had some extra time on the way home and decided to take a detour on beaver at around 5 pm. Found a 30 something year old WSW on a dead end street and gave the standard greeting by being an uber. She hopped on and decided to look for a good spot to dream. Dreaming of a tune, the Air was filled with aggressive singing skills with a mechanical beat that allowed the audience to freely roam and examine the accompanying instruments. The end of the song was quite good but failed to catch the last set of notes. After the performance, she Said her name was Bella but I decided not to get digits due to lackluster enthusiasm. Looks are Little above average for SW standards but is offset by attitude. Will repeat only in dire circumstances. Ended the dream and woke up with darkening clouds due to a small patch of rain. Even with the brief shower, I was able to spot Another happy cloud in the sky.

Dan1978
08-20-21, 23:42
Was cruising down Phillips Saturday about noon. Saw a nice looking thin WSW. Said her name was "Shy". Crappy small trailer. Took the money and ran from her bathroom. This is just a warning, I already am aware of breaking rules by letting money out of sight before business is finished. She was small, brownish hair black slick shorts and long white tunic shirt.Same thing happened to me but she was so cute I decided to try again with her. Found her sober and clean two days later and she gave a pretty good bbj. I exploded in her mouth no warning as payback for the. 3 she got me for the date prior. She likes to get those fish game tokens as payment. Anyway if she's sober she's fun, but when she was on something I felt the set up the whole time.

Formula One
08-24-21, 13:40
Picked up sweet little Angel today off Phillips and she was good as ever. I laid her on her back, in my truck and pounded her good and long. She has no complaints and super tight, A+ attitude. All good and done in 30 min for. 20. Stay safe out there.

Adrew904
08-25-21, 16:23
Picked up sweet little Angel today off Phillips and she was good as ever. I laid her on her back, in my truck and pounded her good and long. She has no complaints and super tight, A+ attitude. All good and done in 30 min for. 20. Stay safe out there.What are of Phillips?

Tallbert
08-26-21, 05:13
Picked up sweet little Angel today off Phillips and she was good as ever. I laid her on her back, in my truck and pounded her good and long. She has no complaints and super tight, A+ attitude. All good and done in 30 min for. 20. Stay safe out there.
OK, qq.

. 20 for a SW? Is that a Jackson or six?

Was in the area of 17 Main /63rd and saw a phat ass white MILF in a jeans mini, blonde 40's? Looked ok but I went around and she was scooped. Any info would be a help.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

Formula One
08-26-21, 07:30
OK, qq.

. 20 for a SW? Is that a Jackson or six?

Was in the area of 17 Main /63rd and saw a phat ass white MILF in a jeans mini, blonde 40's? Looked ok but I went around and she was scooped. Any info would be a help.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.20 or a Jackson. Trying to keep prices down and she was so grateful for the AC in my truck and some extra money. I've also picked her up several times, so she's kinda a regular.

Be safe all.

Tallbert
08-26-21, 13:48
20 or a Jackson. Trying to keep prices down and she was so grateful for the AC in my truck and some extra money. I've also picked her up several times, so she's kinda a regular.

Be safe all.Nice. For variety, try two Hamiltons or a Hamilton and a pair of Lincoln's!

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

EatherPeach69
08-26-21, 15:40

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prostitution-runs-rampant-in-brooklyn-amid-declining-enforcement/Reminds me of the old days at Hunt's Point. We use to be stuck in traffic jams like it was 3 pm on a Tues afternoon LOL. It was like a d drive thru of ass! Long Island city (which is in Queens) had some of the hottest Swans you'll ever seen. Damn I miss it.

Formula One
08-27-21, 17:17
Do any of you know this HSW off Phillips? I picked her up today and did a BBBJ for. 20. I would guess she's around 30 years old and 5'1 tall and nice tight body and clean skin for SW. Her skills were all teeth and not good, but she super cute body, great smile, and speaks mostly Spanish and she's from CA.

Stay safe.

AMnnos
08-27-21, 21:37
Do any of you know this HSW off Phillips? I picked her up today and did a BBBJ for. 20. I would guess she's around 30 years old and 5'1 tall and nice tight body and clean skin for SW. Her skills were all teeth and not good, but she super cute body, great smile, and speaks mostly Spanish and she's from CA.

Stay safe.A hawt one at that. Talk about being out of place in Jax with that look. With many of the SWans being more of an ugly duckling, I think you may have waved a green flag on the Philipps 500 attaching that pic. 😄.

HookerSlayer
08-28-21, 01:07

Stay safe.I have some bad news for you bro.

Johnny Drama
08-29-21, 09:29

Stay safe.Beware Victoria is a guy that has has been fooling people for years.

NeckAuthority
08-29-21, 20:10
Beware Victoria is a guy that has has been fooling people for years.I seen him around Phillip's before the talent disappeared. He used to always float around Priscilla or however you spell her name.

I picked one up off pearl looked good from afar, also it was dark. He got in and automatic red flags. Kept saying weird shit. So then I just reach down there. Ofcourse he was tucking so I went for the juevos. Bingo. Drove to a dark secluded spot. Told him to gtfo. He started to yell and threatened shid like I knew. Dramaqueens. Pulled out the trusty hammer, and he walked away yelling and spit on my backseat. Bleached that mofo LOL.

Tis why I never pick up skeletons because they might be dudes, or a fat one with no tits or hella tall. Tall girls also are just aggressive for no reason if things don't go no way.

My 2 cents.

JaxHunter01
08-31-21, 09:38
She was out and about early this morning. Down near MLK on Main. Absolutely nothing to write home about. Maybe 20 years ago she was pretty, but now just a ship wreck. However she is a throat goat and never disappoints. Very pleasant attitude and gets the job done. Swallows the kids and takes a Jackson, and is happy to see you. Stay safe and keep your head on a swivel.

Formula One
09-01-21, 07:35
Was out to redeem myself and saw this cutie walking back and forth from the liquor store to the motel a few times. She didn't get in any cars, but looked the part.

Attached is the best pic I could take given circumstances.

WalnutDoor84
09-04-21, 09:42
I'm moving back to Jax after being gone for a few years. Is Becky on Main still around? She had some of the best head skills I've come across.

JaxHunter01
09-04-21, 19:07
I'm moving back to Jax after being gone for a few years. Is Becky on Main still around? She had some of the best head skills I've come across.Things have changed,and not for the better. Main Street is usually a barren desert. Gone are the days of young decent providers, to be replaced by worn out crackheads. The level of talent is dismal on the best of days.

WalnutDoor84
09-05-21, 22:42
Went out to all the old tracks last night and there was NOTHING. Main had a couple of haggard looking black chicks, but that was it. What the heck happened? I was last here in 2017, and you could usually find a handful of girls out working. It was completely dead on a Saturday night.

Things have changed,and not for the better. Main Street is usually a barren desert. Gone are the days of young decent providers, to be replaced by worn out crackheads. The level of talent is dismal on the best of days.

Powerhouse100
09-05-21, 23:09
Went out to all the old tracks last night and there was NOTHING. Main had a couple of haggard looking black chicks, but that was it. What the heck happened? I was last here in 2017, and you could usually find a handful of girls out working. It was completely dead on a Saturday night.I wonder if the current state of affairs has a lot to do with technology. Perhaps, these girls have finally figured it out and wised up. Keep a phone and you can work from it instead of walking the harsh streets of Jax. I've asked many of them-- why are you walking the streets, when you have a phone. Maybe they've finally wised up. Then again, there is Covid too. There are quite a few jobs out there as well. The current climate is dismal for sure!

JaxSinVille
09-06-21, 08:00
Went for a stroll on Sunday afternoon. Cruised Commonwealth area which was dead except for a nasty fatty waddling around the stores. Proceeded toward Lennox, saw a couple out. Spotted one of you getting a BJ in your truck. After a loop or two picked up Kim. Big fake tiddies. She asked for. 3 countered with. 2 BBBJCIM she did not swallow but kept the area clean. Super wet mouth didn't feel a tooth in it.

JokerBruh
09-06-21, 21:56
I'm moving back to Jax after being gone for a few years. Is Becky on Main still around? She had some of the best head skills I've come across.She's still around.

JokerBruh
09-06-21, 22:14
I know where the best BBBJ on Main st.

Pm me if you want to know where she's at.

JaxSinVille
09-07-21, 20:41
Spotted Brooke out in H-Ville. Scooped her for a nice ride. I always like to see a SW in a skirt.

DahGirlsOfJax
09-08-21, 00:56
I also was out in the area recently and found Danielle. She has held on to her looks and her skills have not declined, but what I like best about her is her accommodating attitude.

Tallbert
09-08-21, 07:50

Pm me if you want to know where she's at.That is the point of the forum. We say where we were, when, then tell what we know or remember about the SW, hair color, outfit, height / weight and if we scooped her, more details.

But I'll PM for info.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

Adrew904
09-08-21, 09:06
I also was out in the area recently and found Danielle. She has held on to her looks and her skills have not declined, but what I like best about her is her accommodating attitude.I must just have bad luck, I never see any there anymore. I've been checking often here lately.

JZetoro19
09-08-21, 11:58
I also was out in the area recently and found Danielle. She has held on to her looks and her skills have not declined, but what I like best about her is her accommodating attitude.Spot on about Danielle. I've only tried the mic skills, but have yet to venture outside of that, yet.

JaxHunter01
09-08-21, 12:07

Pm me if you want to know where she's at.Two posts but you want me to message you. Hmm sounds like instead of self reviews, maybe someone is drumming up business.

Informer904
09-08-21, 18:09
I also was out in the area recently and found Danielle. She has held on to her looks and her skills have not declined, but what I like best about her is her accommodating attitude.I agree with you DGOJ. Danielle is the best in Jax I've had thus far and it's not even close.

NeckAuthority
09-08-21, 21:50
I also was out in the area recently and found Danielle. She has held on to her looks and her skills have not declined, but what I like best about her is her accommodating attitude.What does she look like?

Two posts but you want me to message you. Hmm sounds like instead of self reviews, maybe someone is drumming up business.It would be cool if new gents showed up and gave some good Intel. So benefit of a doubt is what I gave. Called the # the dude provides. Sound like she inhales cigarettes and breath out ass breath. I was really hoping to hear a young innocent lass but sadly mistaken. The bird ask for 30-40 seeds, and again from the voice I knew 20 milts would suffice. Was at the relaxed Inn. A little Dark, but some patrons was outside.

So I pulled the ramble dazzle. Said I was 5 min away when I'm actually there. Only seen a light turn on. Noone exits. Part 2. Shut off everything and say I'm there, and not show up. Worked. She comes out WSW looks like the area merchandise. So wait a little more.

A young buck in a scream Halloween mask start looking around then heads inside. He was walking real menacingly, so usually mean he has that confidence load hammer on his side. Yah, no I know a setup from a mile away. Other dudes out there was also looking so can assume was either a gangbang or a stomp out. It's not even October are we starting Halloween already?

Granted again this was when it was super late, so maybe during the day it might be safe, but at night when that dope hits their veins. They come up with the dumbest little lick idea, that usually will involve violence and weapons.

So on my way home decided to try the myrtle moncrief schene. Don't like the area fue to the abundance of drags. Yet ran into B Lynn not W Lynn. Lovely body had me gone in a few pumps. Like unreal lovely plump breast no saggage. Nice rum. Can tell she was a force to be reckoned with back in the day, and off the rocks, she claims she doesn't do. Only issue no BBBJ, but her body alone makes Jr raise to attention. That's all I got, wish there was a area where latinas be. There has to be.

As someone who been mugged at gunpoint, I'd say for these spoils it's not worth to risk the possibility. Also many providers claim they have the vest BBBJ and it's just bobbing for apples. I'd stay far away.

Informer904
09-09-21, 06:18
Was happening to be strolling through the local arrest report here down south when I decided to check out Duval and seen that Nicole of Ph fame got popped back on the 2nd. 3 charges in all so she's going to be at uncle's place for awhile. Stay safe.

AMnnos
09-10-21, 14:20
To the dude in the white work truck: I saw her first. Get your ass back to work😄.

JaxSinVille
09-10-21, 22:49
Sadly I have not spotted her recently. She is sweet and walks super fast. I pull around a block and she is 2 blocks up the street. Hope to see her cute small ass soon.

WalnutDoor84
09-12-21, 02:07
Went for a midnight stroll through Sin City. There was nothing except for a blonde chick with one leg in a wheel chair trying to flag me down. YIKES! Was she expecting me to load up her wheel chair in my truck? Went for a bite to eat then came back through Century 21 and found Trina walking by. Brunette about early 30's, not bad on the eyes. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She asked me to grab her titty to prove I wasn't a cop. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt, but has some nice sized boobs. Found a spot for some mouth action. She was ok, nothing to write home about. I had her stroke me off for the final minute since there were too many LEO driving by for my comfort. No digits. Given the lack of providers out there, I'd pick her up again if I saw her.

ClitEastwoodJx
09-15-21, 17:35
Saw busty Jamie walking down San Juan in a dress a little while ago. I've always wanted to pop her tits out and get my dick sucked, but have no idea where I'd take her. 😔.

I may get a room sometime and bang her around for a few.

Flagmans
09-15-21, 21:11
Saw busty Jamie walking down San Juan in a dress a little while ago. I've always wanted to pop her tits out and get my dick sucked, but have no idea where I'd take her. 😔.

I may get a room sometime and bang her around for a few.She was walking with a new to me girl (Sara) just before this. Sara has good BBBJCIM skills that I will definitely repeat when I see her again. Brunette, good looks (8-10), smooth cat, B / C tits.

Dan1978
09-16-21, 05:33
Just asking for help fellas! I used to contribute all the time, now it's the same ole boring shit. I do know a little honey hole that has three better than average SWs, must be car because they linger in the woods while working. Not the guy to leverage so here it is: beaver and Cahoon have Ashley, a puerto ric an and a tan white girl. All tall, decent bodies and pretty good faces for the streets. Below average donations 20/40 a lot of time. 30 will get you FS and BBFS is an option though I love my buddy too much to risk that. Anyway, I erased all my contacts when I started dating a girl but of course it didn't work. I've been itching to see Dawn. Saw her once a few weeks back strolling lane but was in the work truck and pulled in to "get gas" so.

I could get the digits (truck has gps and camera) anyway she got scooped and never saw her again. I know her well so won't have to explain getting the number. If any of you would like to share, I would appreciate and would share any I gather down the road.

ClitEastwoodJx
09-16-21, 07:21
She was walking with a new to me girl (Sara) just before this. Sara has good BBBJCIM skills that I will definitely repeat when I see her again. Brunette, good looks (8-10), smooth cat, B / C tits.Yes! I saw her. She was wearing jeans and then broke away from Jamie and walked towards those apartments. I took that photo right afterwards!

MyTinyDick
09-16-21, 09:17
Yes! I saw her. She was wearing jeans and then broke away from Jamie and walked towards those apartments. I took that photo right afterwards!I run into Jamie about twice a month. There is no Sara. If there is a girl it's probably Christina.

NeckAuthority
09-16-21, 13:14
As In I seen her. I couldn't do it. I know how good her head game is, but couldn't do it. Oddly enough she looks the same. Just shorter hair. Just saw her and when she approached I just skurred off. My balls was aching for her though LOL as I pulled off. As someone mentioned down main. During the day like 1-4 . She walks up and down main, but her base is relaxed in so you will mainly see her walking from there both ways down main. Got to find me a good looking version of Lisa. Cause her skills hand down the best now a days. Especially for the price.

Adrew904
09-16-21, 16:36
Just asking for help fellas! I used to contribute all the time, now it's the same ole boring shit. I do know a little honey hole that has three better than average SWs, must be car because they linger in the woods while working. Not the guy to leverage so here it is: beaver and Cahoon have Ashley, a puerto ric an and a tan white girl. All tall, decent bodies and pretty good faces for the streets. Below average donations 20/40 a lot of time. 30 will get you FS and BBFS is an option though I love my buddy too much to risk that. Anyway, I erased all my contacts when I started dating a girl but of course it didn't work. I've been itching to see Dawn. Saw her once a few weeks back strolling lane but was in the work truck and pulled in to "get gas" so.

I could get the digits (truck has gps and camera) anyway she got scooped and never saw her again. I know her well so won't have to explain getting the number. If any of you would like to share, I would appreciate and would share any I gather down the road.This spot on Beaver or on Cahoon?

JaxHunter01
09-16-21, 17:27
As In I seen her. I couldn't do it. I know how good her head game is, but couldn't do it. Oddly enough she looks the same. Just shorter hair. Just saw her and when she approached I just skurred off. My balls was aching for her though LOL as I pulled off. As someone mentioned down main. During the day like 1-4 . She walks up and down main, but her base is relaxed in so you will mainly see her walking from there both ways down main. Got to find me a good looking version of Lisa. Cause her skills hand down the best now a days. Especially for the price.Oh I could never pick her up in the day. Has to be the darkest of nights. LOL.

WalnutDoor84
09-16-21, 17:38
Saw a slim, brunette, WSW walking along Main and 25th. Said her name was Lisa. She has been reviewed by others on this board, but this was my 1st encounter. I couldn't remember her exact age when she told me. Anyway, we found a spot for some throat action. She has A+ head skills. About 3 minutes in she stopped to say she would blow me all night if I wanted because she loved giving head that much. DAMN LOL. When I was about to release, she literally started begging me to bust on her face. Who am I to turn down such a reasonable request? I dropped my kids off on her face and she made sure I was empty. I passed her some baby wipes and paper towels to clean up. I gave her a Jackson and tipped an Abe for her enthusiasm. Unfortunately, no phone number, but she said she walks along the Main side streets very often.

By the way, she did confirm that Becky (who I asked about in a previous post) still lives in the area and was possibly staying at the Relax Inn on Main. I'll have to try to find her.

NeckAuthority
09-16-21, 17:56
Oh I could never pick her up in the day. Has to be the darkest of nights. LOL.Ok I thought I was being weird for a moment. I was reevaluating my life when she was walking towards the car. Locked the car and skurred off. Good lawd have mercy. Even though I know I would of been a satisfied customer. Seeing her in the day was a huge turnoff. When the head up top overpowered the head down below, I got to pass. Even though I seen her numerous times, and she never missed the mark, hell went above and beyond.

If you love head like I do, then you have to experience her once. Even with the condom on if need be. Will change your life.

Yet make sure it's at night LOL.

Flagmans
09-17-21, 11:05
I run into Jamie about twice a month. There is no Sara. If there is a girl it's probably Christina.Sara exist. It was definitely not Christina. I have plenty of interactions / pics / vids with her.

TunPunFun
09-17-21, 16:15

I may get a room sometime and bang her around for a few.Tits are rocks, last time I scooped she had sores all over so I gave her a few bucks and sent her on her way.

I will say I was driving through today for work and saw a petite BSW that had either a red or purple wig on. She was looking pretty damn good. Couldn't scoop but if anyone did, let us know how she is.

Flagmans
09-17-21, 19:39
Tits are rocks, last time I scooped she had sores all over so I gave her a few bucks and sent her on her way.

I will say I was driving through today for work and saw a petite BSW that had either a red or purple wig on. She was looking pretty damn good. Couldn't scoop but if anyone did, let us know how she is.Waste of $. She looks good and has a nice body but refuses to catch or even handle the batter. She'll release and back away insisting you finish yourself. She's usually buzzed / way to gone on liquor too. That's my experience with her, YMMV.

LuvSoftHands
09-18-21, 06:47
Sara exist. It was definitely not Christina. I have plenty of interactions / pics / vids with her.And yet you didn't include a single one? Really?

Dan1978
09-18-21, 08:07
This spot on Beaver or on Cahoon?Take beaver to cahoon and the back steeet behind dollar general sometime s at the convenience store.

MyTinyDick
09-18-21, 09:53
[Deleted by Admin]

ClitEastwoodJx
09-18-21, 14:52
Waste of $. She looks good and has a nice body but refuses to catch or even handle the batter. She'll release and back away insisting you finish yourself. She's usually buzzed / way to gone on liquor too. That's my experience with her, YMMV.Who won't catch? Jamie, or the BSW?

MyTinyDick
09-18-21, 20:29
Kristen, Jamie and Rachel all held against their will this week. So much for your victimless hobby.

MyTinyDick
09-19-21, 09:55
You seem to have intimate knowledge of this, YOU were the one who held them captive. Solved! See, when I feed the trolls I feed them shit which this one will gladly eat.What is that shit the FBI mixed with the heroin?

Flagmans
09-19-21, 17:32
Who won't catch? Jamie, or the BSW?The BSW won't catch.

WalnutDoor84
09-19-21, 23:36
Finally got in contact with Becky (thanks JokerBruh for the digits). She still looked the same from when I last saw her 4 years ago. Did a little small talk then found a spot for some headache relief. Her skills are still as awesome as I remembered. She said she doesn't walk much at all, but works mostly from her phone. Will definitely repeat.

Arcangel888
09-20-21, 10:31
Found Michell on Phillips, she was wearing those jean shorts that look so good on long legs, I hear a lot of bad reports on her and she was. Sober this time so I didn't know if it was a good day or not. I still pic her up and when to a good spot, she rush me because one of her regulars was going to pic her up soon so she got to work fast. That girl have some serious mic skill she made me pop in lest than 10 min. She was so good that I came back for seconds 30 min later.

The second time She did wanted to smoke in my car but I do not like that at all so she didn't do it but it was better, lest rush and she got in to it more than the first time. Show me the meaning of taking it deep, I do not know if she is a good one to keep going over and over again but with what I experience I will go again and roll those dices.

Sideh
09-20-21, 23:30
Hello, I been researching this thread and from what I understand.

There are several main loops in JV.

Brentwood area.

Arlington area.

Jacksonville heights area.

Southside area.

Since each loop is kind of far from each other, I would think if you go out, you would focus on one loop for that trip, so which loop has the most activity and how's each loop?

Thanks,

Adrew904
09-21-21, 14:51
Had some pretty good BBBJCIM I picked up in -ville. Don't remember her name, something like Lilly or Lisa. Had her number but accidently forgot to save it. Claims she doesn't usually get in with randoms. Other then her hitting the pipe, she drained the boys pretty darn quick which is rare.

ClitEastwoodJx
09-22-21, 17:46
Yay! I finally got Jamie to suck my dick, so I can check that box off. Unfortunately, she did it while I was driving so I didn't get to smack the tits around or enjoy it as much as I wanted, but she did make me nut FAST and caught every drop. I enjoyed her!

WalnutDoor84
09-22-21, 18:23
I forgot to post about our encounter earlier. I hit her up as soon as I moved back to Jax. She is still in the Lane area. Found a quiet spot for some dome. Her skills are still incredible and she is still a sweetheart. Lots of deepthroat just as I remembered 4 years ago. She took down the kids with no complaints. Will definitely be hitting her up often.

Nflmonger
09-22-21, 18:48
I was pulling into the dollar store on PH and Emerson, I parked and as I was about to get out, saw a car pull into a front spot, then a marked JSO cruiser with take down lights on. A uniformed officer walked toward the car, then almost out of nowhere, a plain clothes officer with his gun drawn joined in. The guy driving the car was taken out in cuffs. There was a white girl also in the car that was being questioned. I went into the store for just a few minutes and by the time I walked out, they were all gone, even the car that was pulled over! Makes me wonder if Uncle is watching the area and arresting those that scoop swans.

Head on a swivel!!

-NFM.

WalnutDoor84
09-22-21, 21:39
I wasn't able to respond.

MyTinyDick
09-23-21, 03:03
Wow! The summer boom started two days before autumn.

UF2006
09-24-21, 10:44
I forgot to post about our encounter earlier. I hit her up as soon as I moved back to Jax. She is still in the Lane area. Found a quiet spot for some dome. Her skills are still incredible and she is still a sweetheart. Lots of deepthroat just as I remembered 4 years ago. She took down the kids with no complaints. Will definitely be hitting her up often.If you don't mind can you pm me her phone number so I can find her.

UF2006
09-24-21, 10:46
Yay! I finally got Jamie to suck my dick, so I can check that box off. Unfortunately, she did it while I was driving so I didn't get to smack the tits around or enjoy it as much as I wanted, but she did make me nut FAST and caught every drop. I enjoyed her!Do you have a way to get ahold of her.

MyTinyDick
09-24-21, 14:39
Do you have a way to get ahold of her.Try riding down San Juan a few times.

CameraGuy904
09-24-21, 18:19
To the dude in the white work truck: I saw her first. Get your ass back to work😄.Do we have a pregnant provider in Jax? If so I'm interested.

QuietSeeker
09-24-21, 18:34
Try riding down San Juan a few times.Whats the best time?

Thanks in advance.

MyTinyDick
09-24-21, 20:44
Whats the best time?

Thanks in advance.Anytime. I've picked up at 9;30 am and 4:30 am. And just about any other time of day.

Arcangel888
09-26-21, 09:47
Short little girl burnet with blue jeans and short top showing belly. Got in my car and stole my keys. She drop her off at the gas station at Phillips. North of sinsations.

NC Hunter
09-26-21, 16:05
Short little girl burnet with blue jeans and short top showing belly. Got in my car and stole my keys. She drop her off at the gas station at Phillips. North of sinsations.Decades in this hobby taught me to have ONLY my car key in the ignition and a spare handy. Learned this 20 some years ago in Atlanta when SW snatched my keys and threw them out the window demanding more cash.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC HUNTER.

AMnnos
09-26-21, 17:12
Short little girl burnet with blue jeans and short top showing belly. Got in my car and stole my keys. She drop her off at the gas station at Phillips. North of sinsations.She got in your, stole your keys then she dropped herself at a gas station?

Thanks for the heads up on this thieving brunette.

Luke Cage668
09-28-21, 11:16
Saw a slim, brunette, WSW walking along Main and 25th. Said her name was Lisa. She has been reviewed by others on this board, but this was my 1st encounter. I couldn't remember her exact age when she told me. Anyway, we found a spot for some throat action. She has A+ head skills. About 3 minutes in she stopped to say she would blow me all night if I wanted because she loved giving head that much. DAMN LOL. When I was about to release, she literally started begging me to bust on her face. Who am I to turn down such a reasonable request? I dropped my kids off on her face and she made sure I was empty. I passed her some baby wipes and paper towels to clean up. I gave her a Jackson and tipped an Abe for her enthusiasm. Unfortunately, no phone number, but she said she walks along the Main side streets very often.

By the way, she did confirm that Becky (who I asked about in a previous post) still lives in the area and was possibly staying at the Relax Inn on Main. I'll have to try to find her.I scooped her up as well she told me her age was 46, but yes she is very enthusiastic and really gets into giving a great mic check, played with her kitty while she was spitting lyrics, awesome attitude throughout the experience and made sure everything was drained. Highly recommended. Too bad no digits.

Berlsj4
09-29-21, 15:26
Picked up "double shot" off of US 1 and Emerson for a mic check. I'm sure she goes by a different name, but she was clearly paranoid as hell. She kept complaining that $20 was too low. Would also stop multiple times in the middle of the song to ask if I was a cop. Total buzz kill. Will not repeat.

TwoWheels
09-29-21, 16:34
I forgot to post about our encounter earlier. I hit her up as soon as I moved back to Jax. She is still in the Lane area. Found a quiet spot for some dome. Her skills are still incredible and she is still a sweetheart. Lots of deepthroat just as I remembered 4 years ago. She took down the kids with no complaints. Will definitely be hitting her up often.Some how managed to lose Katie a couple of years ago. Been looking for her ever since. Can you help me out with a phone # ?. Please and Thanks.

FourSeasons2
09-29-21, 17:38
I don't indulge in these ladies but just FYI now that its cooled down they seem to be out and about. Saw this one walking east on 103 near wesconnet this am. Snapped her pic. Saw her later walking back west with a cig in her mouth and a slurppie in her hand. Must have gotten scooped and so she had some $ for a stop at 7-11.

QuietSeeker
09-29-21, 19:44
I don't indulge in these ladies but just FYI now that its cooled down they seem to be out and about. Saw this one walking east on 103 near wesconnet this am. Snapped her pic. Saw her later walking back west with a cig in her mouth and a slurppie in her hand. Must have gotten scooped and so she had some $ for a stop at 7-11.Looks like Nikki Snow, the only girl I have seen walking in IC for about 6 Monthes.

InfoSender746
09-30-21, 14:32
Looking to pick up my first SW, where should I go to find one? Street names preferably.

AMnnos
10-01-21, 09:16
Looking to pick up my first SW, where should I go to find one? Street names preferably.I-95, I-10, A-1-A, or the 295 Beltway. Be careful. This is Jacksomville and there are hundreds of drivers who can't drive for shit.

QuietSeeker
10-03-21, 13:29
I cruised all the westside spots, this morning between 3 Am and 5 AM IC two cops parked at the corner of Catoma so NoGo.

Hooterville saw one girl trying to hide her face being trailed by her handler on a bicycle, No Go, and another girl on foot moving fast (She probably had candy money).

San Juan, had a dozen uncle LEO cars, and an ambulance, so no go.

Lane was dead.

A trip thru youngerman circle yielded nothing.

OK where are the SWANSs, and when are they out?

MyTinyDick
10-09-21, 12:52
At least 7 girls out Thursday. Including K2, Katie, Danielle. At least 2 others worth mentioning. Melissa and Alice. All at their normal sites.

WalnutDoor84
10-09-21, 22:56
I've never gone hunting in this part of town, but I was driving through around 1:00 AM and decided to look around a bit. Saw a slim, tall (maybe 5'10) blonde WSW named Shauna walking near a pawn shop. Slowed down and offered her a ride. She hopped in said she was 47. Found a spot for some dome action. Her skills were very good so I only lasted a few minutes. She caught and swallowed everything. I may have to add this area to my rotation.

Formula One
10-11-21, 09:26
Yay! I finally got Jamie to suck my dick, so I can check that box off. Unfortunately, she did it while I was driving so I didn't get to smack the tits around or enjoy it as much as I wanted, but she did make me nut FAST and caught every drop. I enjoyed her!Jaime is one of the best at her mic skills in the area. I haven't seen her in months.

NeckAuthority
10-11-21, 18:47
Jaime is one of the best at her mic skills in the area. I haven't seen her in months.Never had luck on San Juan, where would bees flock to?

Also # drop.

9*45367616 possibly seen her on the main. Chill, but a talker She a trooper for the kids, but day caring skills could use improvement, a plus she got some trunk to latch onto while she going to work.

Haven't tried the #, but feel free.

Nflmonger
10-11-21, 21:21
I think I discovered Indian Country Cary on my monger SM account. I remember her as a good time years ago but wanted to check with you all first. She mentioned having a room nearby or car fun is fine.

MrB78
10-12-21, 11:32
Stay away from Hooterville!

For the 7 days I've been driving by and checking the scene. I scene this SW walking last week and checked if she needed a ride. She said "yea, but pull around the corner and pick me up there." Which to me is odd so I drive away quickly. I drive around and I start noticing LEO's Parker everywhere and pulling over vehicles over in hooterville. Today I drive through there again and the State LEO's are parked and driving through the area. I might be a little paranoid but to me it's not safe. So stay safe and good luck!

QuietSeeker
10-12-21, 13:53
I think I discovered Indian Country Cary on my monger SM account. I remember her as a good time years ago but wanted to check with you all first. She mentioned having a room nearby or car fun is fine.Never partook, but always heard good things, went more or less UTR with an Obama phone and a room off seaboard.

QuietSeeker
10-12-21, 17:27

For the 7 days I've been driving by and checking the scene. I scene this SW walking last week and checked if she needed a ride. She said "yea, but pull around the corner and pick me up there." Which to me is odd so I drive away quickly. I drive around and I start noticing LEO's Parker everywhere and pulling over vehicles over in hooterville. Today I drive through there again and the State LEO's are parked and driving through the area. I might be a little paranoid but to me it's not safe. So stay safe and good luck!LEO been running stings for about a month I already mentioned it, they won't stay in one place long, just get a few jones and a few Does, and move to the next hot spot, Show of force, we doing our job Yadda yadda, be safe.

Informer904
10-12-21, 19:42
Never partook, but always heard good things, went more or less UTR with an Obama phone and a room off seaboard.I've had the pleasure twice, but it's been a few months ago. The first was a car date. Skills were on point. The second was at the aforementioned room off of seaboard. It's owned by a guy that rents the rooms out to the some of the girls living there. After our session, I was introduced to a roommate of hers "just in case" I wanted to come back at another time. All in all no drama and I would do it again.

Stay safe.

Healbilly
10-13-21, 05:00
Ran into Russia couple nights ago. On cross head screwdriver. Normal fee for head ache relief, very nice pleasant time well spent. Pretty girl, clean with excellent skills.

NeckAuthority
10-13-21, 19:17

For the 7 days I've been driving by and checking the scene. I scene this SW walking last week and checked if she needed a ride. She said "yea, but pull around the corner and pick me up there." Which to me is odd so I drive away quickly. I drive around and I start noticing LEO's Parker everywhere and pulling over vehicles over in hooterville. Today I drive through there again and the State LEO's are parked and driving through the area. I might be a little paranoid but to me it's not safe. So stay safe and good luck!They stay parked in Sin city, had to pass on multiple good prospects. Sometimes they put their high beans on LOL. It's crazy I haven't been in the area in months, and decided to cruise. Didn't know they have houses on Acme now. They're going to be in for a rude awakening.

Informer904
10-13-21, 21:00
They stay parked in Sin city, had to pass on multiple good prospects. Sometimes they put their high beans on LOL. It's crazy I haven't been in the area in months, and decided to cruise. Didn't know they have houses on Acme now. They're going to be in for a rude awakening.Neck. I just drove through there last night around 3 am. No LEO. No activity. It's been l like that for months with me.

QuietSeeker
10-14-21, 16:30
Keep seeing this spinner around Youngerman and Collins road!, any info?

LogJamb
10-14-21, 18:53

I could get the digits (truck has gps and camera) anyway she got scooped and never saw her again. I know her well so won't have to explain getting the number. If any of you would like to share, I would appreciate and would share any I gather down the road.I can confirm the woods people. Probably won't be there for much longer since they are trespassing on like three different properties. The Puerto Rican looks like a giant scab so I didn't let her get in the truck. Cassie on the other hand had a few scabs but looked real good for a swan and coherent to boot so I let her in and she even put her seatbelt on. Didn't grab my crotch immediately which I think indicates some class. She really did a great job so good luck guys. She said she was down for FS but I opted for BJ with fiv 30 simoleons was great for me.

Adrew904
10-14-21, 21:41
I can confirm the woods people. Probably won't be there for much longer since they are trespassing on like three different properties. The Puerto Rican looks like a giant scab so I didn't let her get in the truck. Cassie on the other hand had a few scabs but looked real good for a swan and coherent to boot so I let her in and she even put her seatbelt on. Didn't grab my crotch immediately which I think indicates some class. She really did a great job so good luck guys. She said she was down for FS but I opted for BJ with fiv 30 simoleons was great for me.Have scooped Cassie up there also. Not a bad BBBJ for 30.

Pix4U
10-15-21, 08:40
Spinner? She is nasty.

Keep seeing this spinner around Youngerman and Collins road!, any info?

MyTinyDick
10-15-21, 11:28
Spinner? She is nasty.That appears to be Dirty Diane. She's a member of a local black street gang I've been seeing her around for 27 years and have known her for about 12. She's a complete pain in the ass and shouldn't be trusted. She's been wearing that blue wig to conceal her identity from the cops. She's been hanging around Hooterville for the last six years. I don't know why she's being seen on youngerman.

Wpgsh34
10-15-21, 14:53
Keep seeing this spinner around Youngerman and Collins road!, any info?Spinner or Zombie. She looks like the walking dead even rejected her.

Sugenault
10-15-21, 15:09
Keep seeing this spinner around Youngerman and Collins road!, any info?Say that girl on the corner of Blanding and Collins everyday if you like your life stay away.

QuietSeeker
10-15-21, 17:12
That appears to be Dirty Diane. She's a member of a local black street gang I've been seeing her around for 27 years and have known her for about 12. She's a complete pain in the ass and shouldn't be trusted. She's been wearing that blue wig to conceal her identity from the cops. She's been hanging around Hooterville for the last six years. I don't know why she's being seen on youngerman.That's definitely not dirty Dee.

Sorry for the lousy picture.

ClitEastwoodJx
10-15-21, 18:20
That appears to be Dirty Diane. She's a member of a local black street gang I've been seeing her around for 27 years and have known her for about 12. She's a complete pain in the ass and shouldn't be trusted. She's been wearing that blue wig to conceal her identity from the cops. She's been hanging around Hooterville for the last six years. I don't know why she's being seen on youngerman.Definitely not Dirty Diana. The body shape isn't even close.

This is how Diane looks with her wig, and this is recent.

ClitEastwoodJx
10-15-21, 18:21
Have scooped Cassie up there also. Not a bad BBBJ for 30.I tried to find Cassie today, but saw a short Hispanic girl standing by the park by the woods, and a skinny, really old and ugly lady motioning for me. I passed on both.

ClitEastwoodJx
10-15-21, 18:24
I tried to scoop up Jamie this afternoon near Shirley. She was looking nice in a black and white dress. I pulled up and she said she was sorry, but had to meet someone. WTF?

I circled around and saw her hop into a JSO car near the legion and they took off down the road. I trailed behind out of curiosity, and watched them pull down a road behind San Juan liquors. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;.

ClitEastwoodJx
10-15-21, 18:35
This is a bad photo, but this black lady walking up and down San Juan every time I was in that area today. Is this the BSW that was recently discussed, the one that doesn't catch?

MyTinyDick
10-16-21, 03:10
Definitely not Dirty Diana. The body shape isn't even close.

This is how Diane looks with her wig, and this is recent.Exactly! That's Diane in both pictures. She's wearing different wigs in each one. She's being described as nasty. I'm simply reiterated the fact that's she's nasty.

MyTinyDick
10-16-21, 03:50
I tried to scoop up Jamie this afternoon near Shirley. She was looking nice in a black and white dress. I pulled up and she said she was sorry, but had to meet someone. WTF?

I circled around and saw her hop into a JSO car near the legion and they took off down the road. I trailed behind out of curiosity, and watched them pull down a road behind San Juan liquors..If anyone is put in a police car unofficially it's illegal. The officer will be fired. It's considered an unfair advantage to use a federally purchased police car to pick-up girls.

About 4 years ago I spotted a young bikini dancer standing under the overpass at Lane and I-10. I thought that's an odd place for a girl stand to try to get a date at and stopped to ask her what she was up to. She answered by saying she guessed she needed a place to stay. I was questioning her to make sure she wasn't going stab me with plastic spork while I was sleeping when a cop in a marked patrol waved me off and spoke to the girl for 10 minutes. I sat around corner and watched. Sure enough the cop put her in the front seat of his police car and her took over his house. The cop was so stupid that he bragged about it on his radio. A fellow cop called their lieutenant and claimed he could pick girls all day long if he could use his patrol car to do it with. The first cop was fired after showing up two times at the bikini bar trying pick-up his new girlfriend in his shiny patrol car.

NeckAuthority
10-16-21, 05:22

I circled around and saw her hop into a JSO car near the legion and they took off down the road. I trailed behind out of curiosity, and watched them pull down a road behind San Juan liquors. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;.Almost every city has a LEO sex ring. Usually they be passing around younger chicks.

MRBrooks1133
10-16-21, 11:47
Yay! I finally got Jamie to suck my dick, so I can check that box off. Unfortunately, she did it while I was driving so I didn't get to smack the tits around or enjoy it as much as I wanted, but she did make me nut FAST and caught every drop. I enjoyed her!Where on San Juan?

MyTinyDick
10-16-21, 20:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

FirstTimeH
10-19-21, 11:12
I know this is very vague, but anyone know of a WSW walking the Beaver Street area. Saw her today as she tried to approach another guy but he blew her off. She was wear a white skirt and had a tattoo down her rightside leg I believe. This was around 10:50 am.

Thanks.

EatherPeach69
10-19-21, 12:43
The other day at my job there was this black girl, fairly young maybe late 20's early 30's with HUGE tits. She had short hair, and was looking for a ride back downtown or main street I think. I work all the way by Pritchard road and I'm thinking she got stuck out there by an over the roader. She actually had a really nice body and sand didn't really look strung out. Obviously I couldn't get her name, but she was about 5'5 like I said huge tits and pretty slim. Anyone know of her?

QuietSeeker
10-21-21, 18:38
Just saw Nikki Snow walking, third time I've seen her walking in a week. Have to wonder is her phone FUBAR? I know I can never get her to answer (shrug).

Adrew904
10-22-21, 06:54
Just saw Nikki Snow walking, third time I've seen her walking in a week. Have to wonder is her phone FUBAR? I know I can never get her to answer (shrug).Same, I've messaged her a couple times a week for the past couple weeks and nothing. Haven't seen her walking though, where at on 103rd and around what time?

Powerhouse100
10-22-21, 11:07
Just saw Nikki Snow walking, third time I've seen her walking in a week. Have to wonder is her phone FUBAR? I know I can never get her to answer (shrug).I think I might know who you guys are talking about, but do you have a pic of her? Thanks.

QuietSeeker
10-22-21, 12:18
Same, I've messaged her a couple times a week for the past couple weeks and nothing. Haven't seen her walking though, where at on 103rd and around what time?103 and Blanding eastbound about 5:30 PM.

I've seen her near Catoma around lunch, and walking North on Blanding (Probably did a date at Youngerman and got stranded).

Adrew904
10-22-21, 12:25
103 and Blanding eastbound about 5:30 PM.

I've seen her near Catoma around lunch, and walking North on Blanding (Probably did a date at Youngerman and got stranded).Gotcha, it's usually early if I'm passing that area. Can't get her to respond to anything on her number. Still haven't had a dream with her.

Arcangel888
10-23-21, 01:32
I just woke up with a dream of Michelle. I know she has some bad reports but it was a risk taken. Lots of uncles on phillips so I say fuck it and when with it, we found a spot she even put some cute pigtails for me and talk super dirty. Yes Talk her mouth was not doing the deed and I left supper happy since she ride me till I was dry. It was a good dream.

OneForTheGlory
10-23-21, 12:10
I was out in hooterville this morning and actually saw some swans out and about especially during this drought. I particularly saw this one that had purple hair / wig that was wearing shorts looking pretty cheeky. I was trying to circle back around to see her again but as soon as I turn on the street some side I'm a white truck picked her up. You definitely got to be quick in this side of the hobby or they will easily be snatched up.

MyTinyDick
10-23-21, 14:59
I was out in hooterville this morning and actually saw some swans out and about especially during this drought. I particularly saw this one that had purple hair / wig that was wearing shorts looking pretty cheeky. I was trying to circle back around to see her again but as soon as I turn on the street some side I'm a white truck picked her up. You definitely got to be quick in this side of the hobby or they will easily be snatched up.The only girl I have seen in Hooterville wearing a wig this year has been Dirty Diane. She's attempting to conceal her identity from the police. You dodged a bullet.

OneForTheGlory
10-23-21, 17:47
The only girl I have seen in Hooterville wearing a wig this year has been Dirty Diane. She's attempting to conceal her identity from the police. You dodged a bullet.Why what's the run down on Diane I don't know her.

SeeMoBooty
10-24-21, 02:38
Why what's the run down on Diane I don't know her.There call her dirty Diana for a reason.

ClitEastwoodJx
10-24-21, 03:05
The only girl I have seen in Hooterville wearing a wig this year has been Dirty Diane. She's attempting to conceal her identity from the police. You dodged a bullet.Concealing doesn't work when the police know her real name (they have for decades) and her social media is open publicly and she posts photos of herself wearing wigs. She's not trying to hide anything and never has. You're just a troll on this site who hasn't added one post with anything beneficial. I'm finally using the "ignore" feature so I don't have to see anymore of your trolling nonsense.

MyTinyDick
10-24-21, 10:05
Concealing doesn't work when the police know her real name (they have for decades) and her social media is open publicly and she posts photos of herself wearing wigs. She's not trying to hide anything and never has. You're just a troll on this site who hasn't added one post with anything beneficial. I'm finally using the "ignore" feature so I don't have to see anymore of your trolling nonsense.I knew it. You're dirty Diane.

Pix4U
10-24-21, 11:31
I'm new here. Where is Hooterville?

Concealing doesn't work when the police know her real name (they have for decades) and her social media is open publicly and she posts photos of herself wearing wigs. She's not trying to hide anything and never has. You're just a troll on this site who hasn't added one post with anything beneficial. I'm finally using the "ignore" feature so I don't have to see anymore of your trolling nonsense.

MyTinyDick
10-24-21, 15:31
Dirty Diane has a limited engagement downtown. Her many friends and relatives could visit during normal hours had they not all overdosed on fentanyl. She was found in possession of close to 200 lbs of a new designer called the fat and the stupid hidden in her clothes.

LikoLottaPuss
10-24-21, 23:32
Dirty Diane has a limited engagement downtown. Her many friends and relatives could visit during normal hours had they not all overdosed on fentanyl. She was found in possession of close to 200 lbs of a new designer called the fat and the stupid hidden in her clothes.WTF does that mean? Please elaborate.

MyTinyDick
10-25-21, 09:43
WTF does that mean? Please elaborate.Dirty Diane weighs around 185. Do you get the joke?

MrNelson
10-28-21, 19:49
Have scooped Cassie up there also. Not a bad BBBJ for 30.This Cassy?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

Informer904
10-29-21, 18:16
I don't even know how to begin this but here we go. I've run across a few unicorns in my time; becca is sin city, Mel in have a couple of year's ago, Julie on university near 95. However this latest one might just take the cake. So I'm headed back out if town for work and decided to get a little' something something before I leave. Ph has it's usual cast of characters, not interested, Mcduff had a couple but blah. So I decided to try main and see if I can find Tami again, but no luck. As I was heading back to MLK I spotted someone standing near Jordan's Chicago Bulls number and main. At first I was like this is to good to be true because this wasn't your typical SW for that area, in other words she wasn't built like Lisa, or Brenda, or some of the other Haggard looking ones. She was country girl thick, not fat, but thick, healthy looking. DD size tits, a little chubby in the waste with a nice ass. Immediately I thought ok that MUST be a UC-LEO so I passed, but junior was like "well just go back by, can't hurt to look". So I whip a Yui, and headed back towards where she was. Scoped out the area and decided to make the scoop. She says her name is Missi with an "I" and that she "usually doesn't do this", but the website that she's usually on was down at the moment and she needed to make some Mario coins. Well it just so happened that I had a few on me, so let the games begin. Drove around and found a spot while going through the necessary pleasantries to make sure everything was OK. She began to sing on the. The song was easily a 10/10 in my book. The kick, snare, bass and high-hat were all on point and at the conclusion there was Nothing left as she took it all down without me even asking. Took her back and of course no digits, but she did give me the link to her page. Damage was for the standard rates plus a tip for an excellent performance. As always stay safe.

Nflmonger
11-03-21, 13:24
Was driving up Philly today between university and Emerson and saw Michelle walking into the bodega by centerfold. I needed a beverage so I whipped around and pulled in. Walked into the store and Michelle is high as a kite, bent over getting some powdered donuts and damn! Her ass looked yummy in some short Jean shorts! As she walked past I said hello and got the "do I know you glance". I paid, walked out and she was eating her food by my ride. When I say she was eating, I mean she was straight up enjoying her powdered donut because it was all over her face!! She said (with a mouth full of donut) "hey want to get into something?" I really wanted to have her take care of me, but I didn't feel like having to clean up donut powder from my balls!! 😂.

-NFM.

LikoLottaPuss
11-05-21, 01:14
Was driving up Philly today between university and Emerson and saw Michelle walking into the bodega by centerfold. I needed a beverage so I whipped around and pulled in. Walked into the store and Michelle is high as a kite, bent over getting some powdered donuts and damn! Her ass looked yummy in some short Jean shorts! As she walked past I said hello and got the "do I know you glance". I paid, walked out and she was eating her food by my ride. When I say she was eating, I mean she was straight up enjoying her powdered donut because it was all over her face!! She said (with a mouth full of donut) "hey want to get into something?" I really wanted to have her take care of me, but I didn't feel like having to clean up donut powder from my balls!! 😂.

-NFM.OMG. This made me laugh because I know her well, and that's is def her. She's a cool chick, just a little misguided. And I know about the donuts believe me. They're her fav LOL.

JaxGuy15
11-05-21, 11:14
I don't even know how to begin this but here we go. I've run across a few unicorns in my time; becca is sin city, Mel in have a couple of year's ago, Julie on university near 95. However this latest one might just take the cake. So I'm headed back out if town for work and decided to get a little' something something before I leave. Ph has it's usual cast of characters, not interested, Mcduff had a couple but blah. So I decided to try main and see if I can find Tami again, but no luck. As I was heading back to MLK I spotted someone standing near Jordan's Chicago Bulls number and main. At first I was like this is to good to be true because this wasn't your typical SW for that area, in other words she wasn't built like Lisa, or Brenda, or some of the other Haggard looking ones. She was country girl thick, not fat, but thick, healthy looking. DD size tits, a little chubby in the waste with a nice ass. Immediately I thought ok that MUST be a UC-LEO so I passed, but junior was like "well just go back by, can't hurt to look". So I whip a Yui, and headed back towards where she was. Scoped out the area and decided to make the scoop. She says her name is Missi with an "I" and that she "usually doesn't do this", but the website that she's usually on was down at the moment and she needed to make some Mario coins. Well it just so happened that I had a few on me, so let the games begin. Drove around and found a spot while going through the necessary pleasantries to make sure everything was OK. She began to sing on the. The song was easily a 10/10 in my book. The kick, snare, bass and high-hat were all on point and at the conclusion there was Nothing left as she took it all down without me even asking. Took her back and of course no digits, but she did give me the link to her page. Damage was for the standard rates plus a tip for an excellent performance. As always stay safe.Care to share that link?

ClitEastwoodJx
11-05-21, 12:11
Which one of you is driving around filming these areas? 😆.

It's cool though, and shows a lot of the pickup areas. LOL.

https://youtu.be/oQ410EmRMyo

JZetoro19
11-05-21, 14:16
Strolled through Indian county this morning and was dry, not literally since it was drizzling a bit, but you know what I mean.

Made my way over to San Juan and seen a chick with a backpack and umbrella wearing some jeans on the bridge. Not sure if she was a SW but when she got near the store I noticed she was walking a bit funny so I didn't try. She could have been though.

QuietSeeker
11-05-21, 15:35
Strolled through Indian county this morning and was dry, not literally since it was drizzling a bit, but you know what I mean.

Made my way over to San Juan and seen a chick with a backpack and umbrella wearing some jeans on the bridge. Not sure if she was a SW but when she got near the store I noticed she was walking a bit funny so I didn't try. She could have been though.IC.

I saw two girls on the little bridge just before the Dollar store midweek, same story not sure if they was in the game, alot of the Girls used to party under there ages ago, other then Nikki Snow, I saw one Girl Dog ugly down at Catoma, never seen her before or again, possibly with LEO.

Sideh
11-05-21, 21:28
How's the Alton loop these days? Do the girls stay on the residential streets or do they walk on Atlantic?

Any other spots in the regency neighbourhood or surrounding neighbourhood?

Thanks.

Adrew904
11-06-21, 09:06
Anyone got info on a hooterville SW named Danielle?

JZetoro19
11-06-21, 15:35
Talking about this one?

Anyone got info on a hooterville SW named Danielle?

MyTinyDick
11-06-21, 18:01
Anyone got info on a hooterville SW named Danielle?She's cuckoo for cocoa puffs. I dated her cousin on and off for 5 years. Her whole family are full blown epileptic's. Her cousin has lay down and shake siezures. She's been mad at me for 3 years claiming I snitched on her cousin. Hey I had 2 gang members trapped in a trailer and wasn't about warn them out. 1 was the late great spidey-wifey. He gets out a year from now. I already laughing about it. He's going find 2 whites girls hanging around in Hooterville and have to sell them pig tranquilizer so he can pretend he's a dope dealer. He's admins older brother.

Adrew904
11-08-21, 07:25
Talking about this one?Possibly, it was dark. She gave a fast aggressive BBBJ cim and sucked every last drop out.

JZetoro19
11-08-21, 09:22
Oh. Yeah, I don't have these kind of details LOL.

She's cuckoo for cocoa puffs. I dated her cousin on and off for 5 years. Her whole family are full blown epileptic's. Her cousin has lay down and shake siezures. She's been mad at me for 3 years claiming I snitched on her cousin. Hey I had 2 gang members trapped in a trailer and wasn't about warn them out. 1 was the late great spidey-wifey. He gets out a year from now. I already laughing about it. He's going find 2 whites girls hanging around in Hooterville and have to sell them pig tranquilizer so he can pretend he's a dope dealer. He's admins older brother.

Adrew904
11-08-21, 12:47
IC.

I saw two girls on the little bridge just before the Dollar store midweek, same story not sure if they was in the game, alot of the Girls used to party under there ages ago, other then Nikki Snow, I saw one Girl Dog ugly down at Catoma, never seen her before or again, possibly with LEO.I never see Nikki snow out. Idk if she's worth a meet but I've been looking.

JZetoro19
11-09-21, 11:15
Saw two SWs today during sunrise. One was near the auto parts store clearly looking for a ride, but she looked out of it. The other had purpleish hair and was wearing some loose jeans walking the back roads. Didn't have any change on me so I didn't scoop.

JustinCider904
11-09-21, 12:38
I never see Nikki snow out. Idk if she's worth a meet but I've been looking.Nikki is definitely worth a meet IMO. If I was on the westside I'd see her regularly, but I'm just never over there unless its for a monger appt. I've text her a few times, but she must stay busy because she doesn't ever reply until a few hours later.

NeckAuthority
11-09-21, 14:52
Nikki is definitely worth a meet IMO. If I was on the westside I'd see her regularly, but I'm just never over there unless its for a monger appt. I've text her a few times, but she must stay busy because she doesn't ever reply until a few hours later.Heard she used to bb on the low.

NeverGoDown
11-09-21, 17:44
First time post. Long time monger. Saw Lilly again today. Cool, low 30's. Descent body, face has "acne". But really nice mic skills. Sweet girl, chill, fun, lucid. Pic is obviously filtered. But thought I'd start contributing since you guys have saved me from a few bad situations.

Sideh
11-09-21, 18:58
Anyone have luck with picking up Panhandlers with a sign on the street?

Do these girls do extra activity or do they just stick to begging?

JZetoro19
11-09-21, 21:27
Made a nightly stroll and picked up a spinner. Her name is Chrissy, or Christy. After scooping her up I noticed a few other options available. Pulled up to her spot and got a mic check. She asked for the funds up front but I told her no. She proceeded and sucked the hell out of it. Kinda rough with it. Caught it all and spat. Still had my dick out and thought she swallowed but nope she opened the door so all the lights went on. Damage was. 25 she said she had digits but I'd rather stick with Danielle as my go to in the area since she knows how to suck a mean dick and swallow.

Adrew904
11-10-21, 08:11
Made a nightly stroll and picked up a spinner. Her name is Chrissy, or Christy. After scooping her up I noticed a few other options available. Pulled up to her spot and got a mic check. She asked for the funds up front but I told her no. She proceeded and sucked the hell out of it. Kinda rough with it. Caught it all and spat. Still had my dick out and thought she swallowed but nope she opened the door so all the lights went on. Damage was. 25 she said she had digits but I'd rather stick with Danielle as my go to in the area since she knows how to suck a mean dick and swallow.Been trying to find Danielle again. That girl can suck a golf ball threw a garden hose.

Adrew904
11-10-21, 08:15
Nikki is definitely worth a meet IMO. If I was on the westside I'd see her regularly, but I'm just never over there unless its for a monger appt. I've text her a few times, but she must stay busy because she doesn't ever reply until a few hours later.I've never got a response from texts or calls, also can't ever seem to find her walking.

LuvSoftHands
11-10-21, 08:25
First time post. Long time monger. Saw Lilly again today. Cool, low 30's. Descent body, face has "acne". But really nice mic skills. Sweet girl, chill, fun, lucid. Pic is obviously filtered. But thought I'd start contributing since you guys have saved me from a few bad situations.You say Lilly is a SW, but also "pic is obviously filtered". Where did you see the pic? Does she advertise?

TMan52
11-11-21, 14:59
I've never got a response from texts or calls, also can't ever seem to find her walking.Nikki, my current favorite, will some times forget her phone in a vehicle after a ride. Happened to me once, she contacted me a couple of days after a session and I returned it, it had gotten into the crack of the seat, didn't know it was there. She has told me she gets lots of texts and can't answer all of them, but again, she does lose her phone periodically. Always a good idea to check your vehicle after the fact, never know what may be left behind. Nikki if you read this, please get back on your phone lots of guys want to see you!

Tallbert
11-12-21, 08:12
Always a good idea to check your vehicle after the fact, never know what may be left behind. Good call, I remember dreaming of finding a rig and a couple of crack pipes over the years. If you get these lassies out of their garments, they may lose what they've stashed in their bras, shorts, who knows where else!

I took a chance on North Main last few weekends in the morning and saw a SW or two at 53rd, nothing else but it was too cold in the morning, I guess.

I rarely pick up those birdies anymore, but you never know who you might meet and I need some UTRs.

HM,

Tall.

JZetoro19
11-12-21, 13:52
Mannnnn. Whoever scooped up that young looking SW in black and blue leggings, I hate you LOL I had to get gas real quick, make a you and she was gone. Think I saw what vehicle she got in but yeah.

JustinCider904
11-12-21, 15:06
Been trying to find Danielle again. That girl can suck a golf ball threw a garden hose.I'm interested in this Danielle girl. What does she look like and where does she stroll? Is she youthful or older?

MRBrooks1133
11-14-21, 10:08
I've never got a response from texts or calls, also can't ever seem to find her walking.What hotel is she in? Is she on skip the games as well? I think I know who your referring to.

Motoyo
11-14-21, 14:45
What hotel is she in? Is she on skip the games as well? I think I know who your referring to.She's lives near by, not in a hotel.
She is on STG, search for 'snow'.

I've visited with her a couple time and can recommend highly too. But getting her to respond to text is a gamble at best. Sometimes she will reply within 10 minutes, others I can text her ever couple days for a week looking for her, and nothing.

SexyBigMan
11-14-21, 20:07
Was out and about on PH went down side street next to the PPH it was four ladies out Bowden Baby, Jamie, Danielle and some older chick I had never seen before. I have had Jamie and BB lately so I chose Danielle who I haven't seen in a while for BBBJ and she did not disappoint the mic check was on point got the job done for a dub and Old Abe. She was also offering FS with Greek. I didn't have time for all that plus not in the ride, would prefer a bed for that. She said she would have a phone on Monday.

Adrew904
11-17-21, 22:29
Was out and about on PH went down side street next to the PPH it was four ladies out Bowden Baby, Jamie, Danielle and some older chick I had never seen before. I have had Jamie and BB lately so I chose Danielle who I haven't seen in a while for BBBJ and she did not disappoint the mic check was on point got the job done for a dub and Old Abe. She was also offering FS with Greek. I didn't have time for all that plus not in the ride, would prefer a bed for that. She said she would have a phone on Monday.Where at exactly?

TunPunFun
11-18-21, 16:29
Saw a girl in an orange dress who looked good from a far but She hopped in a white truck before I got too close. So white truck if you're on here. Does she look better up close or no? She had a handler in tow from the looks of it.

Pix4U
11-28-21, 16:31
Elaine is out at 65 and main if anyone is interested. Severely cracked out but cute if you like the rode hard look.

MandarinMature
11-30-21, 15:53
Elaine is out at 65 and main if anyone is interested. Severely cracked out but cute if you like the rode hard look.Is she usually at Main and 65?

MandarinMature
11-30-21, 16:12
Where is the best stretch of PH?

Informer904
11-30-21, 18:16
Elaine is out at 65 and main if anyone is interested. Severely cracked out but cute if you like the rode hard look.Haven't dreamed about Eliane in about 6 months or so. I remember the dream being a very good one which left me wanting more. Its a shame I couldn't stay asleep long enough to experience more and To bad I'm not in Jax at the moment but I might have to make a special trip back to Dreamville.

ClitEastwoodJx
12-02-21, 18:47
Has anyone seen San Juan Jamie lately? I've looked at random times for the past week and haven't seen her out. Please, and thank you.

AMnnos
12-02-21, 19:20
Has anyone seen San Juan Jamie lately? I've looked at random times for the past week and haven't seen her out. Please, and thank you.She's not visiting.

SavageRandy
12-02-21, 23:28
I've had the pleasure of meeting this lovely young woman's acquaintances quite a few times in the past 3 years. She's wonderful and her rates are reasonable from $20-$40. I gooshed in her gash way more than is humanely reasonable. BBFS, Anal, BBBJ. Sometimes she tries to get off the candy but eventually always fails and starts walking backroads hooterville and Timiquana area. She's in her early 20's, super fucking tiny, and a spinner extraordinaire.I think she's still back in Hooterville chilling with some guy in a wheelchair but I wasn't sure. If anyone knows how to get in touch with this one I'd appreciate it.

SavageRandy
12-02-21, 23:29
Haven't dreamed about Eliane in about 6 months or so. I remember the dream being a very good one which left me wanting more. Its a shame I couldn't stay asleep long enough to experience more and To bad I'm not in Jax at the moment but I might have to make a special trip back to Dreamville.Picked her up a few times and always had fun. Hooterville needs more chocolate.

MRBrooks1133
12-05-21, 05:50
Any luck on Youngermans circle for those of you who are familiar with the Jacksonville area? Anything popping on the Westside? I know San Juan has been dead for a while. Baymeadows normally has a lot of police but every once in a blue moon you'll find something. All that comes to mind, and really is your safe bet is massage parlors. If you just want to stay off the radar, go to a spa and get a happy ending. It seems all that you have here in Jacksonville is crack heads and those who want to rob you. STG is really a hit or miss. More than likely a miss. You really can't trust any website Escort / Dating, its all scammers and police.

JaxRogue
12-05-21, 13:30
I think she's still back in Hooterville chilling with some guy in a wheelchair but I wasn't sure. If anyone knows how to get in touch with this one I'd appreciate it.I m interested myself now that I saw the picture anyone know where and when she hangs out or a number?

Thanks!!

MRBrooks1133
12-05-21, 16:19
Been trying to find Danielle again. That girl can suck a golf ball threw a garden hose.Where is this at? Is she on Skip the games?