PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Mr C
03-15-08, 00:45
Damn

I have been doing successful "prospecting" up 103rd for a couple of months now. Girls are younger and very willing. I hope LE doesn't dry up the area like they did Lane.

Mr C (otherwise known as "Client # 69")

RaynMan55
03-15-08, 09:00
Valdosta? Valdosta, GA? Place is deader than a doornail!

Was there late last year, and unless operations have been moved to different areas...totally dead for SW business!

Where have you found action there? Pray, tell!

Hey TF, chill dude, I was just being sarcastic....I was commenting that there has got to be more action anywhere else other tha Jax... It was also an inside joke to Jman.... :D

Tacotaco4
03-17-08, 21:03
Guess who is no longer in detention.

Okaynow 2001
03-18-08, 10:58
Guess who is no longer in detention.

I thought it was the 22nd?

XxATLxX
03-18-08, 14:51
I think thats the longest she has been locked up. I wonder if she is gonna change her ways and stay straight, or head right back to smoking rock 24/7 and working the streets again? As sad as it sounds, I don't see her doing anything but heading right back to her old lifestyle. She just loves the rock way too much.

Member #4581
03-18-08, 17:10
Hey All,

I'm coming into town on Tuesday and will be staying over for just one night. Could some one give me an idea where a good no-tel close to the action would be located. Feel free to PM me the detials if that's better for you.

Thanks for the help,

G Malav

XxATLxX
03-18-08, 17:12
The Relax Inn is on Main St up near the areas where most of the SWs on Main hang out.

Okaynow 2001
03-20-08, 14:29
Passed by the area and saw 3 girls, one that was just set free last week from the farm. (No - not her- another, less popular one!) I guess if you only know one thing, nothing will change your future!! She has gained a few pounds and looked a little healthier. We will see how long that lasts.

Bng Eyes
03-21-08, 13:31
The old ladie is out of town tonight. I live on the westside. Anyone have any info or numbers that will let me find someone that is above a 6 or 7 on the scale. I know you seniors do.

Jaxduke
03-22-08, 16:31
Been reading the website for so long now and had the wildest dream yesterday, I dreamed I got off work early headed up ph about 2:30p saw a older WSW maybe about a 4 drove all they way up and turned around at 95 on the way back I spotted a WSW about 24-25 made a you turn and stopped ahead of her as she walked by I asked if she needed a ride, she hopped and off we drove. We parked where she said to and just as things got fun a car load of people pull up right beside us, well little dukie got nervous so she stated just drive real slow. Wildest thing was she was about a 6 maybe after she got in we passed a girl at least an 8 right before universityand after we parked we were sitting there and saw another WSW about a 7, the 8 looked too go to be true had a dark dress on was just wonder if anyopne else saw her, would have felt real stupid kicking a SW out and picking up a load of pork. But all in all was a good afternoon, she said she was 24 and had just spent the last 10 months picking peas and that the cops were out in full force in the area.

Good luck and happy hunting, big duke and little duke out.

BarneyStinson
03-24-08, 20:19
Picked up Gretchen on PH. Shinny brunette. 6 on SW scale.. Nice french lesson. Got digits:)

Happy hunting

Megan
03-25-08, 17:06
Passed by the area and saw 3 girls, one that was just set free last week from the farm. (No - not her- another, less popular one!) I guess if you only know one thing, nothing will change your future!! She has gained a few pounds and looked a little healthier. We will see how long that lasts.Was it Courtney?

Is she out on the streets already?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Member #4581
03-26-08, 09:09
XxATLxX was kind enough to get me pointed inthe right direction for fun in JAX. So I found the Relax Inn and it was everything that I was expecting. Made a couple a cruises during the daylight but there were way too many sheriffs cruising around. After the sun went down is when the acton started. Must be a good many of the sw's come out from the near by trailer park. Anyhow, met Mary, about 30-ish red head and took her back to the room. $40 did the trick for FS. Started with BBBJ and went to Ms and then doggie. She was eager to see her street pharmacist after we finished and off she went.

Tribal69
03-26-08, 14:14
Was in Jax for the day so I thought I would tour all the main areas.

PH (8am): Saw a few WSW, 1 BSW. Most of them were new Wally World. Was not going to partake will afternoon, so no stopping.

Beaver (8:30am): Saw nothing, but it was a bad time of day, lots of LE.

Main/from State to 65th (8:30 - 9:30am): saw just about everything wanted. 2WSW, 3-5BSW, all worth the pick up. New I was coming back in the afternoon. And Yes the Relax Inn is a great place to stop (more later).

Main/from State to 65th (1:30PM): Around 43rd I began weaving the back streets behind the Relax. On Silver I found a cute little WSW, black short hair, 7of10 in looks, kinda cracked out, but perfect for a start. No discussion, she hopped right in. Cop check was over fast, she wanted to reach up my short and play with me, and then wanted me to play with her little tata's. She had a room at the Relax, so off we went. Got a FS H/H, started with a CBJ (not rushed), then doggie, CG, Mish, back to doggie for the finish. Nice 25mins for .30. No digits, but she says she is always around there.

On my way out, LE was watching me and followed my down Main all the way to MLK, where I headed west to Beaver.

Beaver/silver fox: (2:30pm): Drove up the Fox, but looked like it was closed, so I headed back east on Beaver and saw a hot, I mean HOT, WSW, 5'10" long blond hair, did I already say HOT. Pulled over and she hopped in, asked me to turn on the heater...she was cold. We talked for a minute then did the LE check, all good, her name is Bobbie. I asked for a .20 BBBJCIM while driving. She said she couldn’t lean over the console. That’s when I noticed she had taken off her coat and she had this little pooch. She was at least 5 month pregnant. So I asked her if she had a room, she said yes, so off we went the Diamond off Ramonda. Room was ok, at least it was clean. She set a rate at .40 for FS H/H, started with a BBBJ, then put on the hat and did her doggie, mish, then reverse CG. Told her I wanted to finish with BBBJCIM, she said for .10, I agreed and she went to town, this girl new how to clean a pipe. I told her I was about to blow and she got even more into it and when I did, she didn't stop till the last drop was gone. I paid her and the tip for a total of .50. She was very nice, and said she is use to dance at Mons in Tampa, but had to leave the area. No digits, but is on Beaver daily...

Doll House (3:30pm): Wanted to have a break before I began hunting again, so I headed over to the DH. Wow what a crazy place. 5 girls and 1 other guy. The girls would go up on stage for 1 song, if you gave a $3tip she went topless, 5 and she went nude. No tip she just stood there and looked stupid. After a $3 door fee and a $3 bottle of water and 5 girls all bugging me for $35 dances I bolted for the PH and my next Hunt.

PH (4:00pm): Looped Ph from Westmont to Butler. Saw a few possible SW's, but nothing stood out. So I was heading back up to Centerfold, they had a 5 for 10 bucket special and I thought I would grab a few beers until dark. But as I came around I saw a tall thin WSW in a pink top walking north, so I thought if she is a SW, she mine. So I go to sweep in on her and someone else pulled right up at the stop sign (I think it was Putman Ave) and she jumped in to his car. I was out hunted - ouch.

So I think OK, have had a great day and so back to O-Town I go.

Thanks Jax for a great adventure.

Be Safe T69

RaynMan55
03-26-08, 15:32
Now that was a good report :D Glad you had fun, dude. Im actually down in O-town now for work and I hope to get as lucky as you did...

Purvis
03-27-08, 19:28
Saw a WSW on Post infront of some apartments between Edgewood and Mcduff. She was dressed nice and motioned to me as i noticed her pimp in a black Volvo close by, so i passed and made a few loops. They then drove off and i followed to a near by gas station as she hopped out and ran in, and he pumped gas. The whole situation seemed very strange.

Big Pun3225
03-27-08, 21:12
Thursday 8pm seemed to be quite active from 63rd-to 17th but uncle was out in full force, saw 4-5 decent wsw's.

i decide to call it a night and stopped for gas and low and behold who walks up to me while im pumping gas, fate likes me SOMETIMES !

She is alive and as well as can be expected. Definitely picked up the P-Farm 20-30lbs, some of it found its way upstairs as they were much larger than I remember, not quite as hot as she was but I'm pretty sure she is stem-fasting as much as possible. Such a shame those 7 months didn't change her. I even asked her why she is back to her old ways and she said she likes the drugs too much even after 7 months w/o them. She was carrying a cell but said she would call me and took my #.

Dr Cisco
03-27-08, 23:11
Great post!

FYI for next time: There is almost no SW activity on Philips Hwy south of University. You will waste a lot of time and gas between University and Butler.

I don't pick up SWs, but I travel PH regularly. Most of the SW activity seems to be concentrated in the following areas (all north of University): near trailer park just North of University, convenience store at Putnam Ave, convenience store at Clinton Ave, the hotels and Taco Bell just North of Emerson St, the BP gas station and the convenience store NW of the BP.

Of course SWs have been spotted all along PH, but 95% of the sightings occur north of University.

BarneyStinson
03-28-08, 21:38
Saw the cute Polish Anna. Got digits. Have seen her a few times aver the last 3 days. Great girl with great attitude.
Will share more info with trusted members.

RaynMan55
03-29-08, 11:24
Saw the cute Polish Anna. Got digits. Have seen her a few times aver the last 3 days. Great girl with great attitude.
Will share more info with trusted members.

LOL...figures. Ive been searching for her for forever and I live here. You move back to Jax and find her.... Damn, I need to get the Ho-Dar re-calibrated......:D

Don Magic Juan
03-30-08, 16:39
Been really dead around most parts of town but decided to swing around 103rd since Lane has been dead for weeks. Around 22:30 spotted blonde by name of "Donna," around 6-10 looks near California apts. Allegedly 28, although the crack diet probably makes her look in the light in her mid-late 30's. Says been around the business for 5 years but got picked up a couple weeks ago. A cup, but perk nips, .3 for BBBJCIM. Asked to be dropped off to nearby liquor store to pick up something afterwards but I declined stating I wanted to end our night early. Probably a good idea since LEO was out in force that evening. Dropped her off at apts across street from Publix. I'd rate the service around 6-10, but good enough and a decent personality.

Dirty Wild66
03-31-08, 07:06
Got out of the house yesterday and decided to cruise the Westside. It has been dead but I found Heather, straight black hair, slim, looks ok but needs a little dental work, maybe 30. I had hooked up with her on two other occasions. Of the many other girls on the westside, she is my favorite. She gives a nice unrushed bbbjcim and seems to like it and I have never seen her cracked out. Have gotten her digits in the past but has a new phone that was dead and she did'nt know the number, go figure.

Dirty out.

Dolphanfred
04-01-08, 10:06
Hello everyone. I've been a long-time lurker here and thought it was finally time to start contributing to the forum. It is a really great site and I've enjoyed the reading.

Anyway, last Wednesday afternoon (1 PM) I took the drive up and down PH and only saw two older, (3-5 rating) WSW's. One was at the bus stop by Wallyworld and the other was up by the new Jerry Hamm dealership. I had made several passes and this was all to be found.

Next, I went up Main and found more (and better looking) SW's. Two BSW's between 40th and 43rd (6-7 on the looks). Hit pay dirt just south of 63rd when I saw a pretty hot brunette WSW (7) walking south. She was wearing tight black halter top, tight jeans, and heals. Did the loop, parked ahead of her and asked if she wanted a ride. She said yes and off we went. Did the cop check and the negotiated. 2 for BBBJCIM. She says her name is Amy and up close you can see the rock is beginning to take its toll but still nice looking for SW. She provided nice service but insisted on cruising back streets during performance rather than parking. Not a major problem, just thought I'd mention it for those who would prefer to kick back.

I didn't get any digits but did find out she is staying with friends at the trailer park near 63rd (where I dropped her off).

I cruised PH, Main Street and Beaver on Friday morning between 8-9AM and struck out.

Ron In Fla
04-01-08, 19:19
. She was wearing tight black halter top, tight jeans, and heals. .

WELL ...... That would scare me . REAL hookers very rarely look like the Vegas view TV types you see on the tube. You maybe got lucky this time ... but the next time you see one that looks that good ... bet your ass she's a cop.

Mighty Max
04-01-08, 19:27
WELL ...... That would scare me . REAL hookers very rarely look like the Vegas view TV types you see on the tube. You maybe got lucky this time ... but the next time you see one that looks that good ... bet your ass she's a cop.

Or a guy!!! LMAO

Max

Megan
04-01-08, 19:34
Well I knew it was just a matter of time. Courtney will never change if anyone can get any pics of her please post them. I would like to have a couple cuz she's just 1 arrest away from a year at the p-farm so i guess you guys need to be careful you never know with Courtney, if you know what I mean, she will turn ya'll into Leo in a heart beat! Be safe you guys.

RaynMan55
04-01-08, 21:01
Or a guy!!! LMAO

Max

Yes, especially a guy.... any of you remember the story of me chasing a blonde on a bus all the way to riverside a couple of years ago????????

I still have flashbacks from that....Doc says I have Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.... YUCKKKKKKK.

Okaynow 2001
04-03-08, 10:05
I took a trip down PH yesterday around 3ish. A sweetie named Rachel was walking near the Relax Inn, so I attempted a loop to scoop. By the time I got turned around, our Great Uncle had stopped her and was talking to her. I then decided to drive around the block to wait and see. She is a nice catch and I have not seen her out and about, so I was hoping for a chance. As I was making the block, I noticed two more cars harassing another WSW on St Augustine, and two more parked near the RR crossing. Too much heat for me, so left the area to prowl another day.

Jaxduke
04-03-08, 13:14
Was up on Lane this morning taking care of some business, got finished about 11am and headed back to OP. On the way home I decided to drive down 103rd to see if anyone was out, spotted a WSW just east of Blanding, turned around and when I pulled thru the parking lot she was passing she looked back as I was pulling out and we made eye contact but didn't have time time say anything. I pulled down to get a head of her and as I was turning around I saw a nice hsw or what I thought was one, so I turned around again to drive by her and as I was coming back by the garbage truck stopped in front of me and I had a reason to stop in the middle of the road right in front of her. I asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in, she showed me hers and I showed her mine and we were off. She said her name was Amanda, got a nice BBBJCIM for 2, dropped her off at a payphone and I was on my way back home again.

Otown3451
04-05-08, 23:57
Just caught the tail end of the news, 9 people arrested for solicitation. The reporter was acting like they just solved the crime on the century. Of course no new on what they are doing to stop all the murders in Jax.

Smitty Smitt
04-06-08, 09:46
I saw this on the news last night. Our tax dollars at work again.
Let's see how safe the streets will be now that 103rd is free of people looking
for sex.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story.aspx?content_id=37e95711-b97f-47ae-bcd1-33b323540cdc

Dolphanfred
04-06-08, 10:30
I guess I dodged a bullet Friday afternoon. After hitting PH and seeing exactly 0 SW's, I decided to check out 103rd for a change. Luckily, I didn't see anything. Stay safe mongers.

BTW, I checked out Main after 103rd and it was vacant also.

Jaxsleepdog
04-06-08, 22:48
Friday I went to 103, just to see what all the talk was about. Luckily I did not see anything that was even tempting. I went down PH and was on Main, but nothing. These streets have been cleaned, which makes me worry. I have seen times LEO cleans up and put out their own. They strive the streets so mongers are ready to up any the first meet they see. Be careful.

Jaxduke
04-07-08, 05:32
Where on 103rd were they arestting people?

It said 8200 block. Where is that at?

Big Pun3225
04-07-08, 22:32
Nothing jumping out there, anyone care to share any digits. I only have 2 bad Numbers for Courtney and Carlene to offer :(.

RaynMan55
04-08-08, 08:00
Ive never seen it this bad and scarce since.....well....never... :(

BigSweetness
04-08-08, 17:44
So now we have guys calling up random motel rooms soliciting girls? Would it not have just been easier to discuss this when the guy came over to bum a smoke? I don't know, maybe its just me and the fact that is only your 3rd post, but that sounds like another made up story. It could be true, and if it is, good job, but it just sounds fishy to me.Sorry I haven't been here in a while, but I did want to respond to this guy. It would have been easier, but there was somebody else standing outside their room and I didn't want to get the guy busted. Make no mistake, I'm not going to waste my time coming on this board with fake stories to impress a bunch of people I don't know and will never meet. It did happen. There was some biker rally at the bar next to Bennigans (can't remember what it was), and there semed to be people walking over from there as well. I could clearly see the bar from outside my room, and the Bennigans parking lot was on the other side of the building opposite me. If anyone has a clue about this area, it would be easy to figure out where I'm talking about, but I didn't want to just say it outright.

Quickneasy
04-08-08, 20:38
I couldn't sleep, so I cruised 103rd and the surrounding last nite for about 3 hours. There were about 4 girls visible sporadically throughout that 3 hour period. One of them was a fresh face wsw with an absolutely incredible body. I was convinced she was JSO and passed her up about 6 times. I finally realized that she wasn't JSO when she hopped into a monger's ride with another known wsw. Didn't see her again.

I work near Cassat and often cruise Lane / McDuff-Nelson / 103rd. It has been very dead.

Gonzo Fla
04-08-08, 21:05

Well it seems there's only one thing to do!!!

Road Trip

I know I'm checking the surrounding areas for possible excursions.

Be Safe.

GF...

Ron In Fla
04-08-08, 21:11
I've seen a few on PH near the tacoBell recently. But they're always sticking real close to their crack dealers so I don't even slow down. I know some of the WS girls are out, but they're keeping a real low profile ..

Jaxsleepdog
04-08-08, 23:00
I didnt see anything today either.

Maybe it is time to look for better hunting grounds.

Metal Madman
04-09-08, 02:18
I did a troll down PH and Main PM today and it does look most light. Wasn't really looking, but always curious. Got me another bar skank at the moment who will s n f till dawn after a few liit's. She is leaving in a couple of daze.... Going home, she was down to try and get her kids from the x. No luck, I feel bad for her as the yung un's really wanted to be with her... She has a good job and nice house but likes to get her drink on, so I can understand the courts reluctance. My girl Toni left me a VM looking to hook up yesterday but I was in the drama mode with the bar skank. Toni did say to be very careful on Main. Lots of LEO and many stings. Summer is almost here and I have a new car, let us prey Mongers things will pick up!!

Tunaman
04-09-08, 07:42
I have an idea i think it would be easier for use to rent a hotel or a cheap house and just put sw in it we could change them up every week one location. If it is a house have it out somewhere by itself so people wouldnt see the traffic. Our own little brothel.

NobodyYouKnow
04-09-08, 14:31
Road Trip

I know I'm checking the surrounding areas for possible excursions.I wouldn't head west. In Tally, we're drier than JAX, and Panama City/Destin/Ft. Walton Beach haven't been any better. Orlando seems to have gotten better than it had been a couple of months ago. The Tampa area also seems to show some signs of life, but they've had their dry spell, too.

Say, isn't there a Navy base in Mayport? that should provide a target rich environment...

RaynMan55
04-09-08, 19:48
..Say, isn't there a Navy base in Mayport? that should provide a target rich environment...

ah...no...its not...unfortunately.... :(

RaynMan55
04-09-08, 19:48
Well it seems there's only one thing to do!!!

Road Trip

I know I'm checking the surrounding areas for possible excursions.

Be Safe.

GF...

Alright GF, I'm with ya....when and where are we going?!?! :D

Bng Eyes
04-09-08, 19:59
Whats going on with 103rd?

Its dead dead dead.

Any help

PWhipped
04-09-08, 20:32
I flew down in the big jet and gathered all the gals up and took them a little north. I was just a little horney, but I will get over it with the 15 I brought home with me. Not to cry now, I will return them the first week of May. See there what a sharing gent I am!!!!
Wet Dreams, PW

Alex9990
04-10-08, 01:01
I flew down in the big jet and gathered all the gals up and took them a little north. I was just a little horney, but I will get over it with the 15 I brought home with me. Not to cry now, I will return them the first week of May. See there what a sharing gent I am!

Wet Dreams, PWAh so, PW, scooped them all up for a trip. It shouldn't be this way. We're all hard up for some action.

BTW, the trip up Main St from 1st to 63rd was very uneventful Wednesday night from 10: 30 to 10: 45. Not a SW in sight (that I could see). I guess trolling around the side streets may benefit the others.

RaynMan55
04-10-08, 07:28
I flew down in the big jet and gathered all the gals up and took them a little north. I was just a little horney, but I will get over it with the 15 I brought home with me. Not to cry now, I will return them the first week of May. See there what a sharing gent I am!!!!
Wet Dreams, PW

G*D D%MN IT, PW.....your gonna force me to have sex with my..<<<GASP>>> wife.......say it aint so..... ;)

RaynMan55
04-10-08, 07:29
Whats going on with 103rd?

Its dead dead dead.

Any help

Stings + More LEO = Blue balls.... :(

Jimpur
04-10-08, 08:03
Wet Dreams, PW
PW YOU LIE all the girls are in augusta at the MASTERS

Ron In Fla
04-10-08, 11:30
In it's unending fight against crime our dedicated LEO picked up 10
more girls Wed night, for a total of about 20 since April 1st.

I feel so much safer now.

Viper321
04-10-08, 18:10
Saw a good looking wsw wearing a brown sun dress around the IHOP. Hot sure if ehe is related to uncle Loe or not. Did see her talking to a couple of cars that stopped.

Big Pun3225
04-10-08, 18:28
In it's unending fight against crime our dedicated LEO picked up 10
more girls Wed night, for a total of about 20 since April 1st.

I feel so much safer now.How do you find this data ? Ive been to the JSO site and exported the data and then Ctrl F and the I type in "offering" and i only get 1 result.

Thx

Jaxsleepdog
04-10-08, 22:01
Well fellas,

Things have gotten so bad that I. That I. I went to the NORTHSIDE. I actually got lucky (no pun intended). This was WED night, I don't know if this is a regular or just a fluke, but until things get better elsewhere, I may choose the northside as my hunting grounds.

Sr Paul
04-10-08, 22:40
I'm always looking for SW's if for nothing else but to see whats out there. I've noticed its dry out there so I thought I would post some recent sightings. First every day this week I've noticed a older WSW with fake boobies on timuquana near seaboard around 14:00 about a 5 on the scale. Saturday a blonde WSW with a hot body on mcduff near I-10 around 17:00 she had a hot body about a 7. Sunday around 1300 a slim hot young brunnette WSW on ph hanging with a couple of crack dealers I supose she was hot a 9 on the SW scale. Wednesday at 21:00 lane ave. A BSW to dark to rate. Just thought I would post.

NobodyYouKnow
04-11-08, 10:24
ah...no...its not...unfortunately.... :(So, where do the sailors go to...release their pent up frustrations?

RaynMan55
04-11-08, 10:32
So, where do the sailors go to...release their pent up frustrations?

Cant vouch for what they do but my observations lately have been the same all around the city. Now I have had luck there in tha past.....but it was in the PAST..... Now there are a couple of clubs on Mayport road....... :D

Quickneasy
04-11-08, 11:10
There was a great looking wsw working traffic at this location this morning. Brunette w/ long hair and a smokin body. Probably the best looking one I have ever seen. She was pretty stationary though, something tells me JSO is up to no good on Cassat today. Any Mongers see or hear anything?

Ron In Fla
04-11-08, 11:27

I think they're having the same problems , with less information. Check out this months shame ,shame,shame ..... most of those guys gotta be USN. Back when shame shame shame was useful ( with addresses ) I know they always got lots of sailors on Roosevelt right outside the gate .

Tanboat05
04-11-08, 13:29

They get someone to drop their soap.

^^ LoL :-)

RaynMan55
04-11-08, 16:42

LOL....too funny....

hey wait, I'm an ex-squid...... :)

Don Magic Juan
04-12-08, 16:48
Made it out around 23:30-0:00. PH first stop and it had tons of LEO. Amazingly enough, I saw someone had the balls to pick up one near the generic gas station on N PH near the I-95 off ramp, with flashing lights just BLOCKS away!
Saw a couple BSW walking as a pair but drove on.

Lane, dead.

103rd, saw what may have been a good looking blonde near the apts just down from Food Lion. Did the loop, apparently she did too...However, gut feeling kept me in check as I noticed a guy on cycle riding parellel to her on the other side of the street. Looked too suspicious since you had blue lights near the intersection of 103rd and 295 so I called it a night.

Sort of confirms the reports I've been seeing lately! Have fun! Haven't hit up the pony in a couple months nor Cinderella in over a year. Wonder if Cinderella's still worth dropping by?

NobodyYouKnow
04-12-08, 19:12

*snork*

I thought that was a minimum 6 month cruise. You know you've been at sea too long when your bunkmates start looking good...

Ron In Fla
04-12-08, 19:20
Made it out around 23:30-0:00. PH first stop and it had tons of LEO. Amazingly enough, I saw someone had the balls to pick up one near the generic gas station on N PH near the I-95 off ramp, with flashing lights just BLOCKS away!
Saw a couple BSW walking as a pair but drove on.

Lane, dead.

103rd, saw what may have been a good looking blonde near the apts just down from Food Lion. Did the loop, apparently she did too...However, gut feeling kept me in check as I noticed a guy on cycle riding parellel to her on the other side of the street. Looked too suspicious since you had blue lights near the intersection of 103rd and 295 so I called it a night.

Sort of confirms the reports I've been seeing lately! Have fun! Haven't hit up the pony in a couple months nor Cinderella in over a year. Wonder if Cinderella's still worth dropping by?

Theresa's still at Cinderella's as of last night. There was a cute younger blond in there a few nights ago when I went in, but I'm not sure if she was working or just hanging out.

BarneyStinson
04-15-08, 17:51
Saw hot WSW on Phillips around 3 pm. She said her name is Rachael. body: 8, face: 7, service: 7. Great time was had. First time I have seen her. No digits:(

BarneyStinson
04-15-08, 17:54
Cruising on Sat around 1-2 pm. Saw cute short haired blond named Donna. maybe 6 on SW scale. Ok service Have digits for interested mongers.

Big Pun3225
04-15-08, 21:07
Saw hot WSW on Phillips around 3 pm. She said her name is Rachael. body: 8, face: 7, service: 7. Great time was had. First time I have seen her. No digits:(Wonder if she ever lived off 16th with a girl named Lakeesha, I met both of them one night with a friend, Rachael was my date, she was dressed like she just got home from the club. I wasn't even sure if she was a SW. Excellent body, pretty face and average service. Has a tribal tattoo on her lower back. Id guess late 20's in age.

Sr Paul
04-15-08, 22:50
Has any one seen Ronda? I dreamed of her 6 months ago 103rd/california. Gave the best bbbjcimws I've ever had ever. I would LOVE to find her.

RaynMan55
04-16-08, 09:16
Has any one seen Ronda? I dreamed of her 6 months ago 103rd/california. Gave the best bbbjcimws I've ever had ever. I would LOVE to find her.

Oh Hell, I remember Rhonda. Saw her a couple of times, but she is really hard to find. I never got digits, but she was worth wasting gas to go look for.....

Dolphanfred
04-16-08, 11:49
Saw nice looking WSW on Old St. Augustine Rd. Near its intersection with PH around 11 AM. Did the loop and scoop. Her name is Ann and she is thin with ok face, probably mid-20's (7 body, 7 face). Great personality even though she's on the stemfast diet. Knows her French. BBBJCIM for. 2. Got digits but called this morning and no answer. Senior members can PM for info.

Sr Paul
04-16-08, 19:01
Oh Hell, I remember Rhonda. Saw her a couple of times, but she is really hard to find. I never got digits, but she was worth wasting gas to go look for.....Yea if I had digits her rent would be paid for sure. I actually got some digits and she showed me where she lives but I called and a thug sad this aint no m******ing rhonda phone. So I'm not about to go up to her "house". Well I haven't yet.

Dirty Wild66
04-17-08, 09:20
I picked up Jennifer on 103rd this morning looks about 21. Great personality, good bbbjcim with spit. Looks ok, freckles, a little heavy in the rear. She was walking with Racheal, a girl that I do not reccomend, I picked Racheal up months back and she was cracked out and gave terrible bbbj. But I do reccomend Jennifer, no digits to be had, go figure.

Big Pun3225
04-17-08, 18:50
I picked up Jennifer on 103rd this morning looks about 21. Great personality, good bbbjcim with spit. Looks ok, freckles, a little heavy in the rear. She was walking with Racheal, a girl that I do not reccomend, I picked Racheal up months back and she was cracked out and gave terrible bbbj. But I do reccomend Jennifer, no digits to be had, go figure.Just out of curiosity is there a particular area, I always come up dry on 103rd, I usually go west of 295 down to Old Middleburgh and look closely between California and the Food Lion. Never scored anything over there. I guess its luck of the draw over there, I did go to High School with a girl named Heather that walks over there and have plenty of pics of her in bathing suits and misc other stuff, She was a pretty decent chic before she got on the stem fast plan.

Mikaeles
04-18-08, 22:21
Went for a ride on PH Friday night was dry seen about 4 cops. I am thinking of avoiding this area for a whirle. two of these cars were unmarked as well only could tell because I have a tall truck and could see inside the cars as I drove by odd the don't have tint on the windows

Sr Paul
04-19-08, 10:56
Amanda on 103rd excellent!

NobodyYouKnow
04-19-08, 22:39
two of these cars were unmarked as well only could tell because I have a tall truck and could see inside the cars as I drove by odd the don't have tint on the windowsThat is kind of odd. One thing I've found out that can help ID the unmarked cars is to look for "pull over" lights either in the grillwork, or on either side of the center rear-view mirror.

Big Pun3225
04-20-08, 23:30
Main/44th, not my usual style (young), she was mid 30's id guess, but the pickings have been slim lately, maybe a 5-6 on the SW scale but good attitude, wasnt cracked out at all and had a decent slim body. EXCEPTIONAL oral presentation with a catch and spit for twenty good reasons. Got digits if anyone has any to trade.

Did I mention EXCEPTIONAL oral presentation!

RaynMan55
04-22-08, 08:38
Main/44th, not my usual style (young), she was mid 30's id guess, but the pickings have been slim lately, maybe a 5-6 on the SW scale but good attitude, wasnt cracked out at all and had a decent slim body. EXCEPTIONAL oral presentation with a catch and spit for twenty good reasons. Got digits if anyone has any to trade.

Did I mention EXCEPTIONAL oral presentation!

Yeah, Frankie is a sweety. She's been around for a few years. I remember when I first met her, she had a hot little body. Hotter than she is now. The streets and recreational pharmacuticals have taken thier toll. Oh, she likes to reach down and play with the 'boys' while doing mish..... feels realllllly good....DOnt get her talking about her life.....she wont stop talking......at least until you give her mouth something to do...LOL

Be safe!

Dirty Wild66
04-22-08, 11:46
Picked up Amanda again on the westside this morning. She was very quiet and seemed almost asleep but did a great bbbjcimws again. She does a good job. Boy, it has really dried up.

Dirty out

Jaxduke
04-23-08, 13:58
Had an appointment this morning and had an hour to spare so I made a run up 103rd this morning saw nothing and looped around lane and on my was back I tried 103rd one more time and was about to give up and saw a young WSW with an old WSW walk to a payphone so I looped around and pulled up in the parking lot, older was about a 2 I give the younger one a 5 would have been a 6 but her clothes were dirty as hell, started to pass but it has been a long dry spell. So she told me she needed a ride and hopped in, I did the check, and came to terms, got a bbbjcimws for 2, gave he 1 for a tip. She said her name was christine looked to be maybe mid 20s, as soon as she got in she asked could she change the radio, at least she asked first. All in all a good morning. Good luck out there guys and be careful.

Megan
04-23-08, 17:10
I heard she was staying with some big dealer. Let me know if there is anything new on her. We haven't heard from her since last month. Be careful and keep me posted, please.

BeachPort
04-23-08, 17:22
The beach is totally cleaned out, dont even bother.

While out and about saw some activity on commonwealth near edgewood. Seems to be a regular sw or 2 always eyeing the truckers. LEO was all over. Went home phillips and it was about the same, 2 or 3 with the same LEO activity. At least the boards getting back to normal=)

Johnny Drama
04-24-08, 02:21
I heard she was staying with some big dealer. Let me know if there is anything new on her. We haven't heard from her since last month. Be careful and keep me posted, please.

If there is a will there is a way. Megan did you actually visit your relative while she was in jail. Intervention is probably the best stance rather than coming on a board and asking where she is at. Go find her yourself! Good luck!

Megan
04-24-08, 16:05
If there is a will there is a way. Megan did you actually visit your relative while she was in jail. Intervention is probably the best stance rather than coming on a board and asking where she is at. Go find her yourself! Good luck!Well the fact of that is, I now live in Mexico and have been for lil more than a year now so its not easy for me to just pick up and go looking for her and believe me I have been down that road before, you know looking for her on the streets and in crack houses. I have children which I have to be here for, if you know what I mean. The only reason I ask this of you guys is because over the years I have pulled her out of many crack houses and as you must know we don't see eye to eye on alot of things but I still do what I can to keep up with her, so through this forum I pretty much just ask to know if she is still around and doing the her thing. I worry about her all the time so I guess I'm just asking for you guys to keep me informed of her where abouts. I can only prey that she doesn't get into trouble again or even worse. I'm sorry if it bothers you but this is the only way for me to know she is alright or at least still alive. I'm the oldest of 3 girls so in a way I feel that its my duty to keep tabs on her. Believe me if I had the money to go and get her and find her some help I would, but until that day comes I feel I need to know where she is when possible so I know where to start when I get there. I also wanna say thank you to the guys who have kept me informed in the past. So be careful and don't let her get you into trouble, she's good for it.

Mr C
04-25-08, 07:23
I saw Courtney on 63rd about a week ago. I did not pick her up, but noticed she put on a lot of weight. They must feed those girls pretty good there at the farm. Almost did not recognize her.

Mr C

Big Pun3225
04-25-08, 22:30
Stopped in last night for some breath mints after leaving my new fav spot to put girls thru school one dollar at a time. My cell was dead and was actually walking over to use the payphone at the BP and a very slim white girl was on the other phone. I assumed she was on the clock but I really was going to call someone else. I didnt bring enough change for the phone and turned to walk away and she put the phone down and she asked me where I was going and did I want some company. After the usual check she stated she needed forty reasons to give Lil Pun CPR. Settled on thirty. after a few minutes of CPR while i was checking out her honeypot which was one finger tight I asked if she had any hats and she said yes and for twenty more reasons she took a ride on the Pun train then finished up tasting some yogurt and then spit it out

Either Ive been getting mediocre CPR all my life or Ive ran into the two best givers in town back to back. She was better than Frankie who was spectacular !

Anyways she gave me the normal rhetoric, she was in college and did this for extra money and used to dance. Best part is she said she had 3-4 GF's that like to party as well and next time skip the bar and she and her friends would entertain me a whole lot better, one asian, one latina and a heavy chested white girl plus her and she was the oldest at 24.

She gave me two numbers to get back with her, Im interested in checking out her friends and see what they are about.

Kim was very slim and maybe a 6 or so, few trashy tats and a bandage on here arm but she met the young/white criteria,said she was 24.

I have plans to at least check out the latina this weekend.

Mr C
04-26-08, 17:08
If this is the same Kim (skinny, small titties but nice ass, few tats) I have been using her services for a month or so now, She lives off Edgewood up near Lem Turner. I generally call, and have drive in service in her driveway.

Kim is one of the better providers (BJ's) out there right now. She does satisfy....

Mr C

Big Pun3225
04-26-08, 18:39
If this is the same Kim (skinny, small titties but nice ass, few tats) I have been using her services for a month or so now, She lives off Edgewood up near Lem Turner. I generally call, and have drive in service in her driveway.

Kim is one of the better providers (BJ's) out there right now. She does satisfy....

Mr CYep thats her, just got from getting ripped off there. I guess it depends on how you look at it. She called and said she had a Russian friend that wanted to meet me. We arranged a lil girl/girl show and then some dual CPR for me. Silly me i loaned her some money up front and she went out of the room for a second, the "Russian" stayed behind and i asked after a few minutes what was up, apparently she needed change. So i asked other chic to go ahead and get started while i wait, she said no , and so and so was on the way and she wasn't doing anything until he got there and kim was back.

The "so and so" was Kim's man. So i bailed and saw Kim walking to the store and she wouldn't get in my car. said she thought i was going to take my loan back , she was right, and a car i guess was her man pulled up and she jumped in.

lessoned learned, i didn't feel comfortable in the situation but lil pun was in charge, ill chalk it up to another lesson learned.my second time being robbed. Hopefully there will not be a 3rd, i broke the rule and put her in her environment instead of me being in control.

She gave EXCELLENT service last time and i guess i "trusted" her, but i guess if you give them opportunity they will take it.

BP out !

Mr C
04-27-08, 10:58
She asked me once if I wanted to go inside where we could be more comfortable
I declined the offer. Never had a problem in her driveway......

Got to be careful!

Mr C

Ron In Fla
04-27-08, 22:23
Yep thats her, just got from getting ripped off there. I guess it depends on how you look at it. She called and said she had a Russian friend that wanted to meet me. We arranged a lil girl/girl show and then some dual CPR for me. Silly me i loaned her some money up front and she went out of the room for a second, the "Russian" stayed behind and i asked after a few minutes what was up, apparently she needed change. So i asked other chic to go ahead and get started while i wait, she said no , and so and so was on the way and she wasn't doing anything until he got there and kim was back.

The "so and so" was Kim's man. So i bailed and saw Kim walking to the store and she wouldn't get in my car. said she thought i was going to take my loan back , she was right, and a car i guess was her man pulled up and she jumped in.

lessoned learned, i didn't feel comfortable in the situation but lil pun was in charge, ill chalk it up to another lesson learned.my second time being robbed. Hopefully there will not be a 3rd, i broke the rule and put her in her environment instead of me being in control.

She gave EXCELLENT service last time and i guess i "trusted" her, but i guess if you give them opportunity they will take it.

BP out !

Yep ... chalk it up as a learning experience. There are women out there that I'll front money to ... but they're all ones I've known for a LOOONNGG time. All the rest work for cash when the job is done. I've been ripped off before too, I guess we all learn the hard way ... Damn It !!

Mr C
04-30-08, 00:33
Picked up a new (to me) girl the other day in an area I generally do not monger in (17th & Main). Anyway, it was starting to rain and having had a dry run up 63rd, I was heading back up Main to MLK to go home when I saw a girl in what appeared to be "babydoll PJs" standing under the underpass. Drove past her and went up and turned around and saw her walking up 17th street and she jumped in.

She did have a babydoll PJ top on (shorts underneath) but barefoot and cold from the rain. She appeared to be mid 20's, about a 7. Good BJ skills to completion. Will look for her again.

Anyway, called heself Pricella, not craked out. A good find.

Mr C Out

Dirty Wild66
05-02-08, 15:03
Just picked up Allison on Westside. She is a young looking redhead. Says she is 23, she has a nice slim body and ok face. BBBJ is my thing but I wanted to take her to a hotel and go all the way but didnt have the time for that. We agreed on the terms of a BBBJ in the car and went to it. She did a great job going deep and had a fun attitude about it. No CIM which was what I wanted, I guess telling her not to let it get on my clothes meant putting a towel over it at the end. After it was over she turned into a drama queen over a recent ordeal which was OK, I got what I wanted. I have her digits. Maybe I'll call her next week and do the hotel thing.

Be safe out there.

Dirty out.

Jaxsleepdog
05-03-08, 23:23
Sat I was riding around Lennox, by I10 and meet Sandy. BBCIM. Not rushed, nice middle age girl. I would see her again.

Good luck to all mongers.

Jaxduke
05-10-08, 18:04
I was headed to Home Depot on lane decided to drive down 103rd to see if there was anything out and about, saw 2 girls on the payphone in front of Food Lion, but they looked too good to be true, saw a heavy WSW in front of ihop but I decided to drive down where I got lucky a couple weeks ago, didn't see anything so I made a u-turn, the big girl had moved just a little, the 2 girls on the pay hone were gone, but I see an older looking blonde WSW, I look at her and she look right at me, so I looped around in the P-lot and she saw me and started walking right over. She hopped in and acted like she knew which she didn't. Asked her if she needed a ride and she said she was just walking around said she would be glad to ride since it was getting hot. And we pull out down a side road there is no mention of money and of what I want or anything, she just leans over on the center console in the truck and I thought what the hell so I reach over and start rubbing her tits and she lists her shirt so I could play with her nipples, they got hard instantly. As soon as I was rubbing her nipples she started rubbing me, tring to get my pants off, and I'm thinking wtf most SW first thing they say is "you know you pay first? " well I pull out little duke and she goes to town she acts like she can't get enough of him, all the time I am rubbing her asshole (yes I am an assmman). Little duke get finished I asked her where I could droip her she said back at the store wher ei picked her up still no mention of money, except to ask if I could buy her a drink, hell yeah I'll but you a coke, I was gonna give her 2 but made it 3 since she did such a good job. Also told me if I was short on money that was not a problem because she loved what she does.

Freaky Jason
05-11-08, 17:37
Picked up a WSW on Main near Mickey D's last Friday. She was maybe a 6 (SW scale), 38yo, 5'4", 100lbs with a short "butch" haircut. I drove her to her apt. On Pearl for an adequate and satisfying full service session. There was nobody else there which was good. The service was nothing great, but for 25 bones what do you expect? She did have a nice little firm body though. She really seemed to get into it too. After we finished, she was in a rush to leave the apt. Must of had appointment with the dope man. Said her name was Candy.

Bng Eyes
05-11-08, 21:14
I had Ginger and her friend Jenny over to the house last night and played with both of the for .4 you got a great deal then

[QUOTE=Jaxduke]I was headed to Home Depot on lane decided to drive down 103rd to see if there was anything out and about, saw 2 girls on the payphone in front of Food Lion, but they looked too good to be true, saw a heavy WSW in front of ihop but I decided to drive down where I got lucky a couple weeks ago, didn't see anything so I made a u-turn, the big girl had

Jaxduke
05-12-08, 06:07
I was driving up Phillips Sunday morning around 11:00am, spotted 2 WSW up by the gas station at St Agustine & Phillips.

I had someone in the car with so I couldn't stop.

XxATLxX
05-14-08, 16:12
So is it really as dead as it seems by the lack of reports? I am moving back down to Jax in 2 weeks for 6months and was hoping to get in some good mongering, but it doesn't look like things are going to well. Anyone see Anna the polish girl, or Courtney out and about?

SW Surfer
05-15-08, 15:58
Caught a wave back home and surfed down Main. Saw a WSW I wanted to hang 10 in (ok 6. 5). Picked up Lex behind the Relax Inn. She is a WSW, super thin, blond cropped hair, tiny tats and very boney. Ended up with a good BBBJCIMW/Spit for. 3, not a bad experience till I noticed she spit my surf wax all of the floor of the car. Thank the Big Kahunna I have floor mats.

Surfer Out

SW Surfer
05-16-08, 11:06
Surfing up Emerson near the Taco Bell and saw a WSW with dark hair giving passers the eye. So I paddled over and asked her if she wanted to ride my board for awhile (offered her a ride). Once in the car I got to check her out, not bad looking 27ish, nice cocoanuts and a set of killer lips. So we do the lifeguard check with some shaft to hand and hand to nip, then set a deal at .2 for a BBBJCIM, I tell her I will tip well if she swallows and drains every drop. She agrees so we get to a nice hide and she goes for it. I will tell you she made my toes curl and didn’t stop till I was dry. I tipped her .15 for a total of .35. Her name is Kara and she says she is always out on Emerson.

Surfer Out

SW Surfer
05-17-08, 12:16
Left Emperor's and surfed around a bit, just looking for the right wave to ride. Ended up on 103rd and it just happened to be Ginger I picked up. It had been a while, but I surfed with her a year or so back - I think it was down in Flagler.

So we find a nice spot and she begins giving a very good BBBJ. I was hoping to surf her puppy style in the back seat, but the BJ was so good I ended up let her drip dry my board. I have to say, sometimes the older more experienced SW's work the board the best. Nice service for .25.

Surfer Out

PS: there was a new girl over at 103/Seaboard. She's a BSW, short and chunky, all dressed up in a white skirt and black top, heals and large bag.

Not my type, just wondering if anyone else saw her?

Freaky Jason
05-17-08, 15:04
Cruized Main early Friday morning. There was no SW activity except for a dirty nasty BSW and WSW walking together across from Food Lion. Geez, even average looking SWs are getting harder to find in this town. Decent looking ones have become an extreme rarity.

Johnny Drama
05-17-08, 19:57
Damn surfer, I didn't think the waves were that good in j-ville. Keep wearing them out!

Drama

Jactionville
05-19-08, 07:36
I haven't posted or been hunting in a couple years now. Saturday night, I decided that I needed to see what was out there. I went back to my old favorite spot (Timuquana) and didn't see anything. As I decided to give up, I spotted the BSW walking towards Seaboard. I kept on driving, but I'm sure she may be what someone wants.

PS: there was a new girl over at 103/Seaboard. She's a BSW, short and chunky, all dressed up in a white skirt and black top, heals and large bag.

Not my type, just wondering if anyone else saw her?

RaynMan55
05-19-08, 09:06
So is it really as dead as it seems by the lack of reports? I am moving back down to Jax in 2 weeks for 6months and was hoping to get in some good mongering, but it doesn't look like things are going to well. Anyone see Anna the polish girl, or Courtney out and about?

Yes, its THAT dead....sucks.....

Courtney is out but is staying with a bunch of 'recreational pharmacuetical distributers'......and she gained about 30 lbs of Pea-farm wieght.......

Jactionville
05-19-08, 09:37
I dreamed this morning that after reading the posts on this board, I was determined to make my first pick up in over 2 years. I heard that 103rd street was a hot spot, so I took a quick jot over to there at about 8am. Almost immediately, I saw 3 girls standing in the Food Lion parking lot, right beside the gas station. I rolled down the window and asked the best looking one if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She told me that her name was Jessie.

Jessie had looks about a 6 and body was about an 7. She had long, curly, brown hair, a pierced nose, and a few bad tattoos. She seemed really nice and gave me a lot of tips on that area. She also warned me that the girls in that area weren't too clean and that they will take your car if they have the opportunity. She asked me to guess her age. I thought that I guessed low at 28 and she said she ws 24. Oops!

Anyway, we went to an apartment parking lot where I received a BBBJCIM for 25. I took her back and sent her on her way. Not a bad experience by any means. She said that there is usually always airls in the spot.

Dolphanfred
05-19-08, 14:40
Sorry if this is a little dated but I was out of town last week and didn't get to report in until now.

The week before last I met up with Kim (24 yrs, 6/7 looks). I called her on her cell and this time she picked up. Met her at the Taco Bell on PH and parked at an apartment complex north of there. Fantastic BBBJCIM for. 2. Not too cracked out at all.

A couple of days later, I was driving south on PH and saw Angie (37 yrs, 7 looks). Parked up off of Old St. Aug. Another great BBBJCIM for. 2. She has a great personality and isn't cracked out at all. Bought her a pack of cigs for her trouble. Angie is definitely not your average SW.

I wanted a little cleaning out before leaving town so I checked out 103rd last Monday around noon. Found Rachael walking with her friend. I'd rate Rachael about a 7 from a distance. She's in her 20's, not bad looking body (didn't get to see under her clothes), with bad bleached blond hair. Average BBBJWOCIM. Very cracked out. Probably won't see again. By the way, her WSW friend looked late 30's and rate about a 4/5. I've seen them walking together several times.

Until next time, safe mongering.

XxATLxX
05-20-08, 09:53
Just a word of advice, you probably don't want to mention where you are parking to do the deed.

Dolphanfred
05-20-08, 14:39
I was cruising north on PH Monday around 3:30 PM and saw nice looking young WSW (25yrs/8) just south of Walmart. Did the loop but got outscooped by another monger. Saw another young WSW getting into another monger's vehicle at the BP. Also young and nice looking.

Big Pun3225
05-20-08, 19:50
Met off off 63rd walking to a friends house. She had a purse, phone and another bag. I was thinking she was actually just walking somewhere as she wasnt checking out traffic. Finally did the loop and asked her if she needed a ride, she did and jumped in. Negotiations were tough, she would not mention money at all, even after a leo check. Told me to lay out what I thought was a fair price. Ended up giving her thirty reason to catch my cream I spilled but wasnt to her liking so she spit. Above average skill but not exceptional. Said she was from Baymeadows and usually gets one hundred reasons to meet guys.

All in all good service and attitude, definitely will repeat. She gave me the digits and said she was Sara but when she made a phone call she said Ally to who ever was on the phone.

Maybe a 6-7ish on the scale, white, blond hair, slim, late 20's id guess, just because she was young and reminded me of a buddys g/f I'd like to bang.

Will trade digits via PM.

RaynMan55
05-20-08, 20:52
I second that advice. Remember lots of eyes can read this (hint, hint) and you wouldn't want unwanted attention especially if you are in ...um....a compromising position....

Pseudonymous
05-21-08, 19:48
Went out to 103rd last night around 2300. Dead as a doorknob. It was my first ride there so maybe I wasn't in the right place.

Went to Phillips Hwy even though I had prior knowledge that the SWs have located south to University. Found a heavy WSW who was terrible at BBBJ. However she did state there's a black undercover LEO there. Coupled with that all BSWs there are TS, not a good idea to vouch a BSW. She also stated she just got out after a sting op where the LEO even let her touch him. Ryde at your own risk.

Skippy69
05-22-08, 07:12
Drove down Phillips last night around 10:00 PM and my not so favorite uncle had a real heavy presence so the place was dead.

Jaxduke
05-23-08, 15:27
I was on the westside early this morning around 8:30am decided to take a look on 103rd, drovw down past where i had got lucky a couple times before and nothing. So on the way back I pull in one of the parking lots on the north side and as i come up at the light, i see a nice looking wsw with a pretty nice bod, she stops at the store accross 103rd, i pull accross and give her the look but no go. i go down and come back and park accross the road and watch, she is not moving out of the area, and i just don't feel right, so i go take care of my work gonne about 30-45mins. I drive back by and she is gone from the little store as i circle back in the big parking lot she was on this side but crossed back over and while i am sitting watching her, from accross the road i see two flatbed tow trucks in the same lot as i am just sitting there, and i got to wondering if our mean ole uncle is up to no good he might like to keep a couple trucks nearby to pick up the vehicles of anyone he frames. Too many bad signs to take a chance, she wasn't moving too much, looked pretty good, kept going over talking to some guy at the store, i hope none of my fellow mongers fell into any traps this morning.

Play Safe,

Duke Out

Jaxduke
05-24-08, 10:18
I had a nice little dream this morning, i dreamed i drove up to timiquana and spotted a wsw but she had 2 guys standing around her that would not leave. So i drove down 103rd and didn't see anything out so headed back to check on the one i saw earlier, by this tiome she was walking alone, i gave her the look and she returned the favor so i pulled in and she came over and hopped in. we checked each other out and both were satisfied, in my dream i got a really nice pipe cleaning while i rubbed on her big round ass.

She gave me her contact info in case any reg member want it PM me.

Stay Safe

Duke out

XxATLxX
05-27-08, 01:04
Got into town today around 7pm. Got off on to PH from 95 and cruised all the way down to University. Saw one WSW across the street from the BP in high heels and a black dress, brunette hair. Decent body, but her face was about a 3. LEO was sitting on the side street next to the gas station on St Augustine. From 95 all the way down to Univ I saw a total of 6 LEO, so suffice to say they were out in full force. Didn't see any other girls out on PH or University. You guys weren't lying when you said it is dead as hell.

SW Surfer
05-27-08, 08:21
Saturday Night 2am:

2AM: PH from Atlantic to University: 3 WSW and 2 BSW

2:30AM: Main near the Relax: 2BSW and 1 WSW.

3:00AM: 103 near Food Lion: young WSW. "Amy", 22, skinny, shaggy blond hair, flat front and back. Pick her up, did LE check, then BBBJ and CFS in the back seat for. 30. All was good till I got up Sunday and found the used C on the seat of my car and her ass/jiz print. My car smelt like a fish house, oh well it's, leather,

Hang Loose,

Surfy

XxATLxX
05-28-08, 02:51
Went out tonight around 10pm, cruised Univ and PH and it was bone dry. Headed over to McDuff and within 30seconds off getting off I-10 I spot a nice looking WSW probably about 25 tall, brunette hair, a solid 7 on the scale I would say, but I made the loop back around, and as usual, she was gone. Cruised for another 30min or so and came across another 7 WSW, bright reddish orange hair, looked to be early 20's, but someone got to her before I could get her.

Headed over to Lane and saw nothing, and cruised on down to 103 and Timiquana and it was also bone dry. Then I decided to head back to PH around 12:15am and cruised for over an hour. A few skanks out, but nothing to my liking, I was about to give up when I was on Univ heading back to 95 when I thought I would loop around the BP a few times and see if anyone was around. Sure enough, I spotted a blonde WSW and she crossed Univ heading down the road next to Taco Bell, thought it might be Anna the polish SW and sure enough it was. Last saw her in August, and she has put on some weight, said she has been laying off the pipe more. She is by no means fat or heavy, just not as skinny as she was. Her tits are huge now and are a delight to play with. Got a bbjcimws for 40 with ball sucking. A little more steep than I like to pay, but she is hot and can suck a mean dick. Said FS is available for 20more . She loves to have her hair pulled and will let you talk as dirty as you want to her while she blows you. Well worth the investment. Said she is staying over near Univ and St Augustine. I have digits for trusted Sr. Members.

On a side note, was anyone else on 103rd tonight? They were towing a fighter jet down the middle of the road. And I don't mean on a trailer, it just had some extra wheels attached to roll and had one of those vehicles like they have at airports to taxi out planes from the gate. Was kind of an odd site to see. Had a police and some military cars following. All lanes were blocked in one direction going about 5-10mph.

Megan
05-29-08, 18:42
Any news on lil Miss Courtney? Stay safe.

Megan

Pseudonymous
05-30-08, 00:53
Went out tonight around 11. Cruised through McDuff first but saw nothing. Went to PH next, checking on University, but still nothing. I decided to head back to McDuff before heading home since it's on the way, and saw 2 SWs on the other side of 95 on McDuff (going northbound). Saw another WSW, about a 6, there too. I guess this is where they're at with all the construction going towards Post.

The WSW was very paranoid. Took me on a wild goose chase turning wildly through the neighborhood. All this for a LE check. She made up for with BBBJTC and BLS, top quality. One other thing, because she was so afraid I was LEO, she stated "I do this for free but if you want to give me some money you can". I gave it to her, just probably another LEO check, but I wonder what would've happened if I didn't.

Dirty Wild66
05-30-08, 08:28
Heather is still at it. I pick her up at her usual hangout on the westside. She is fun to talk to and we always have good conversations. Once again she gave great BBBJCIM. No digits at this. She is my favorite to pick up on w/s with no drama.

Jax Clubhopper
06-02-08, 19:13
Got into town today around 7pm. Got off on to PH from 95 and cruised all the way down to University. Saw one WSW across the street from the BP in high heels and a black dress, brunette hair. Decent body, but her face was about a 3. LEO was sitting on the side street next to the gas station on St Augustine. From 95 all the way down to Univ I saw a total of 6 LEO, so suffice to say they were out in full force. Didn't see any other girls out on PH or University. You guys weren't lying when you said it is dead as hell.I'm so glad all of our police force was looking for prostitues instead of stopping murders and violent crime.

Jacksonville = highest violent crime rate and lowest prostitution, a sure winner for the bible belters!

XxATLxX
06-03-08, 19:31
I just talked to Anna, she said she is going to be out tonight on and around University.

Dirty Wild66
06-04-08, 10:35
I spotted Amanda on the westside today, looped around to get her and she was gone. she does good bbbjcim. Another monger must have got her. Also saw another wsw, dark hair in a pony tail. She didn't look clean so I passed. Does anyone know of some good girls who do incall for cheaper prices than advertised on cl?

Dirty out

Big Pun3225
06-04-08, 21:59
Featured in the June publication of your favorite Justice mag.

Looks kinda cute, anyone know her?

Couple new ones in there. Priscilla, i thought someone posted about here before.

SW Surfer
06-05-08, 16:45
Came back in town from NC (check out the report - I have to brag that I ended up Surfing like a Champ - See link below).

On may home from the airport I thought I would cruise PH and University. I pulled in to the BP and saw thought I saw Anna, but when I approached knew this girl was way too young to be her.

Once in the car I got spooked right out of the water. This girl, “Bobby” was 5'3, shaggy cut, dirty blond hair, nice rack (36's) and a tiny waist. But she looked about 15y/o. Now to say that I don't like them young would be a lie, but 17-18 is my lower limit. So before we did any Life Guide check, I asked her how old she is and she said 19. I asked what year she was born and she gave me 1989. That was good enough for me, so off we go to a nice quite place. We did a “you show me yours, I show you mine” game, and then agreed on .40 for an extended BBBJ with then CFS ending. We got to my favorite dark spot and began. This girl could clean a pipe like a 50 y/o pro, but I wanted into that young love box. Once the CFS began I knew this girl has never been road hard, she was so tight I thought I was in the wrong hole. ;)

She road me CG then I turned her for a slow, deep and long doggie wave ride. I ended up popping like a 15 y/o, this girl has once amazing package.

She doesn’t have any digits, but I gave her my Surf Bunny Number and told her to call me Friday so we could hook up for an extended visit. She said she will need a room Friday night, so I agreed to get her one. I hope that is enough incentive to call me.

I paid her .40 plus a .20 tip. More then I normally ever tip, but I really want to see her again.

If anyone else has met Bobby please post, I would like to know how long this girl has been in Jax.

- Surfy

Check out my NC Trip - two good posts.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=658904&postcount=593)

XxATLxX
06-05-08, 17:47
Was Bobby wearing a bright pink top? I saw a pretty hot blonde yesterday afternoon around 6pm at the BP, she was obviously working, but I was on my way to other plans and couldn't stop.

Came back in town from NC (check out the report - I have to brag that I ended up Surfing like a Champ - See link below).

On may home from the airport I thought I would cruise PH and University. I pulled in to the BP and saw thought I saw Anna, but when I approached knew this girl was way too young to be her.

Once in the car I got spooked right out of the water. This girl, “Bobby” was 5'3, shaggy cut, dirty blond hair, nice rack (36's) and a tiny waist. But she looked about 15y/o. Now to say that I don't like them young would be a lie, but 17-18 is my lower limit. So before we did any Life Guide check, I asked her how old she is and she said 19. I asked what year she was born and she gave me 1989. That was good enough for me, so off we go to a nice quite place. We did a “you show me yours, I show you mine” game, and then agreed on .40 for an extended BBBJ with then CFS ending. We got to my favorite dark spot and began. This girl could clean a pipe like a 50 y/o pro, but I wanted into that young love box. Once the CFS began I knew this girl has never been road hard, she was so tight I thought I was in the wrong hole. ;)

She road me CG then I turned her for a slow, deep and long doggie wave ride. I ended up popping like a 15 y/o, this girl has once amazing package.

She doesn’t have any digits, but I gave her my Surf Bunny Number and told her to call me Friday so we could hook up for an extended visit. She said she will need a room Friday night, so I agreed to get her one. I hope that is enough incentive to call me.

I paid her .40 plus a .20 tip. More then I normally ever tip, but I really want to see her again.

If anyone else has met Bobby please post, I would like to know how long this girl has been in Jax.

- Surfy

Matt06
06-05-08, 17:49

- Surfy

Wow. Excellent reports Surfy. Glad you are having a great time.

SW Surfer
06-05-08, 22:22
Was Bobby wearing a bright pink top? I saw a pretty hot blonde yesterday afternoon around 6pm at the BP, she was obviously working, but I was on my way to other plans and couldn't stop.

When I saw her she had a white tee and yellow shorts.

Dolphanfred
06-09-08, 09:12
Friday I saw a thin WSW behind the convenience store on University near I95. I did several loops since I don't cruise that area very often. Didn't see anything suspicious and had her hop in. Her name is Danise and this is the area she normally works. She's a 6 in looks, probably late 30's with pretty tight body and very small tits with perky nips. Decent French skills, very nice attitude with digits.

Stay safe mongers

SW Surfer
06-09-08, 12:10
Was out and about surfing PH/Univer yesterday and ran into Bobby again. I was pretty spent after being with Mandy in Tampa on Sat, but am always game for some good head - see Tampa SC reports for info on Mandy.

Bobby was geeking like she had not used in days, so I almost told her to get out, but being the nice guy I am we headed to a room for some relaxing FS.

She asked me up front for .20 so she could get some dope and relieve her jones'in. So I gave her the .20 and she made a quick call, ran into the convenience store and back out into my car. We got to the room and she began hitting her pipe like a staving child.

Once she was high we got naked and went at it. This girl sck'd me off so fast I thought my nut was going to implode. She likes to swallow and keeps sucking till I'm done.

We chilled for a few while I DATY with a dental dam, and I asked her to give me a rim job with lots of ball licking. She is really good at this and likes to rim while giving head. I ended up doing her CFS for a few, then back to her BBBJCIMWS (pop#2).

I cleaned up and came out and she was crashed on the bed. I had not even paid her and she was asleep on the bed - out cold.

Not a big deal, so I hung out for 45min, watched some TV, and took a nap(20-30mins). I woke up to her blazing on her pipe and asking for her money. I gave her .30 (+.20 from before) and asked her if she wants .20 more for some more CFS, but she was in a hurry to leave. So she gathered her stuff and we headed out.

Not a bad Sunday afternoon.

Surf.

PS - She was wearing a 80 glow-pink tank and jean shorts with white tennis shoes.

SW Surfer
06-10-08, 16:15
Tuesday 6am headed out for a business trip and thought I would check things out before I bolted for the week.

6AM: PH from Atlantic to University: 1 WSW and 2 BSW

6:30AM: Relax was hoppin: 3 BSW and 2 WSW. Picked up Jean a 30ish WSW, black straight hair, super twiggy thin. Agreed on a BBBJCIM while I drove for .20. Very good skill, swallowed without asking, tipped her .10 for a total of .30. She said she just came down from Savanna and said the cops are thick everywhere on PH. She said two other hunters were stopped for just looping the area 3-4 times.

Be safe,

Surf

Freaky Jason
06-10-08, 22:26
Some SW activity on Timuguana early this afternoon before the showers hit. Saw 3 ugly cracked out WSWs and 1 okay BSW within a half hour period. Looks ranged from about a 2 to a 6 SW scale. Nothing spectacular.

Festman
06-11-08, 13:19
Last night about 8pm I dreamt I spied what appeared to be a young WSW strolling S. Down Mayport Rd. Near W. 11th. I know most of the regular Mayport faces as I live close to that neighborhood and this one looked new to the area. I was on a misson and without time to play but after some thought I made a loop anyway and found her on W. 9th near Mayport.

Asked her if she needed a ride and she nodded & quietly got in. About a 6 WSW, 5-4 or so tall, maybe 100 lbs, small frame with short butchy hair, wearing jeans and black spaghetti strap top. She didn't look very street worn at all. A fresh gem I wondered? A new part-timer perhaps? Or maybe too good to be true. But she got in my vehicle with no discussion which I didn't think L. E. Did. Most stories I hear involve L. E. Trying to work an offer at the window without taking any ride.

Asked her name and she siad Heather. Early 20's in age I'd guess. Asked where she wanted to go and she said an apartment complex only a couple blocks away. She asked what I was up to, and so forth. Some brief small talk. No sexual references at all until I asked if she liked to party which she answered yes, all kinds of partying, and what kind of party did I have in mind. I asked if she was L. E. , she said no was I. I said no and reached for her top and pulled it down to expose and fondle her metal-studded breast (a nice pair by the way for such tiny girl) with no resisitance, hestiancy or displeasure at all on her part. As I pulled down her top over her nipple, she reached under her breast to adjust what I thought must've have been a little bag or something that held her stash/money/whatever. She never reached to touch me at all or asked if she could do so. I told her I was kinda in a time crunch and couldn't do anything right then but could I have her number to set something up later, which she agreed on. By now we are at the apartments she asked to be dropped at where she said she was visiting a freind. She asks me for some money for food and I give her a lincoln which she accepts with freindly gratitude. No sign of street hardness with this request or with any of her demeanor or look. She gets out, I pull out of the complex onto the street and now I encounter a blue Ford Crown Vic with black tires and dark tinted windows that has now pulled up at the entrance. I didn't get a close enough look, but no colored lights were visible as I drove on away. The Ford made no move toward me and I couldn't tell if it stayed there or not.

OK, after that, what kind of opinions do any of you have? Was this a potential sting? I've seen these ex-PD Crown Vics recycled and sold to the public, tinted window, side spotlite and all so it could've been a curious civy or another monger even. Could also be an undercover Leo, too. I have the number she gave me and this is one with lots of qualities that appeal to me. If she's a provider, she's one I'd employ. Should I just call her and explain my thoughts and make more inquiry of her by phone? Drop it and let the reddish LE flags win out? After she gave me her number just before she got out of my vehicle, she asked what the first 3 digits of my number were. Said she didn't take unknown calls. The last thing she said to me was that her father lived on Plaza St. So she's close by. The AB Leo Lounge is on the corner of Plaza and Seminole. Hmmm.

Any input would be helpful. I usually hobby with a couple regular GFE escorts. The price is above the street rates, but getting someone who knows what I like and how to provide it and with whom I feel safe & comfortable is well worth it to me. My budget doesn't go as far but the ending is always pleasant & happy. And the street seems so dicey these days, more and more dominated by aggressive LE determined to put an end to hobbyists and providers alike it seems. I read the stories of a some here who manage to make what spund like great finds around town but since I'm not yet a PM I don't feel I can ask for info from others on good, reasonably priced local services.

Dolphanfred
06-11-08, 15:09
I cruised PH and University around 12:30 today and it was really dry.

Only saw 1 skanky WSW and 4 cops.

The SW rated about a 2.

BeachPort
06-12-08, 13:27
Last night about 8pm I dreamt I spied what appeared to be a young WSW strolling S. Down Mayport Rd. Near W. 11th. I know most of the regular Mayport faces as I live close to that neighborhood and this one looked new to the area. I was on a misson and without time to play but after some thought I made a loop anyway and found her on W. 9th near Mayport.

Asked her if she needed a ride and she nodded & quietly got in. About a 6 WSW, 5-4 or so tall, maybe 100 lbs, small frame with short butchy hair, wearing jeans and black spaghetti strap top. She didn't look very street worn at all. A fresh gem I wondered? A new part-timer perhaps? Or maybe too good to be true. But she got in my vehicle with no discussion which I didn't think L. E. Did. Most stories I hear involve L. E. Trying to work an offer at the window without taking any ride.

Asked her name and she siad Heather. Early 20's in age I'd guess. Asked where she wanted to go and she said an apartment complex only a couple blocks away. She asked what I was up to, and so forth. Some brief small talk. No sexual references at all until I asked if she liked to party which she answered yes, all kinds of partying, and what kind of party did I have in mind. I asked if she was L. E. , she said no was I. I said no and reached for her top and pulled it down to expose and fondle her metal-studded breast (a nice pair by the way for such tiny girl) with no resisitance, hestiancy or displeasure at all on her part. As I pulled down her top over her nipple, she reached under her breast to adjust what I thought must've have been a little bag or something that held her stash/money/whatever. She never reached to touch me at all or asked if she could do so. I told her I was kinda in a time crunch and couldn't do anything right then but could I have her number to set something up later, which she agreed on. By now we are at the apartments she asked to be dropped at where she said she was visiting a freind. She asks me for some money for food and I give her a lincoln which she accepts with freindly gratitude. No sign of street hardness with this request or with any of her demeanor or look. She gets out, I pull out of the complex onto the street and now I encounter a blue Ford Crown Vic with black tires and dark tinted windows that has now pulled up at the entrance. I didn't get a close enough look, but no colored lights were visible as I drove on away. The Ford made no move toward me and I couldn't tell if it stayed there or not.

OK, after that, what kind of opinions do any of you have? Was this a potential sting? I've seen these ex-PD Crown Vics recycled and sold to the public, tinted window, side spotlite and all so it could've been a curious civy or another monger even. Could also be an undercover Leo, too. I have the number she gave me and this is one with lots of qualities that appeal to me. If she's a provider, she's one I'd employ. Should I just call her and explain my thoughts and make more inquiry of her by phone? Drop it and let the reddish LE flags win out? After she gave me her number just before she got out of my vehicle, she asked what the first 3 digits of my number were. Said she didn't take unknown calls. The last thing she said to me was that her father lived on Plaza St. So she's close by. The AB Leo Lounge is on the corner of Plaza and Seminole. Hmmm.

Any input would be helpful. I usually hobby with a couple regular GFE escorts. The price is above the street rates, but getting someone who knows what I like and how to provide it and with whom I feel safe & comfortable is well worth it to me. My budget doesn't go as far but the ending is always pleasant & happy. And the street seems so dicey these days, more and more dominated by aggressive LE determined to put an end to hobbyists and providers alike it seems. I read the stories of a some here who manage to make what spund like great finds around town but since I'm not yet a PM I don't feel I can ask for info from others on good, reasonably priced local services.Interesting story, I would say she's legit. All the younger girls I know with piercings & that like to "party" aren't down with LEO at all. Ive seend fresh faces in there from time to time, although it is a bit sketch feeling sometimes, anyway my 2 cents.

Vertrag
06-12-08, 15:13
Was in Jacksonville for business a few days ago. I only saw a few SW. Most not even worth even a loop back.

Perhaps I was in the wrong area. I checked out the forum and figured that PH meant Philips Hwy, but I couldn't figure out which BP on PH was a popular hangout. Drove up (north) PH from University several times at different times of day.

I also tried 103rd where it becomes Timuquana to W of 295. Nothing.

Did see a 6-7 WSW over on San Juan I think near Lane Ave.

Is it really just thin. Or was I missing the ares. Tried some back roads around the SC on PH but nothing there either.

Dirty Wild66
06-12-08, 15:57
Man, just too many dry runs lately. Anyone know the spots on Timuquanna? I read the reports on here but NEVER see anything. Maybe because I run in the daytime? Pm me if any details please.

Thanks

NobodyYouKnow
06-12-08, 17:24
I said no and reached for her top and pulled it down to expose and fondle her metal-studded breast (a nice pair by the way for such tiny girl) with no resisitance, hestiancy or displeasure at all on her part. As I pulled down her top over her nipple, she reached under her breast to adjust what I thought must've have been a little bag or something that held her stash/money/whatever.If she was a decoy, she wouldn't have gotten into your car -- you pulled down her top, but you could have just as easily done worse. This is why they don't get into cars. And groping an undercover like that would have probably gotten busted for assault.

I would guess that the unmarked Crown Vic was Uncle Leo. S/he was probably hoping to catch you in the act of a car date and discretely followed, only to be surprised to see you leave so soon.

I don't think it's a huge problem. Give her a call, but say nothing too outrageous. Ask her if she'd want to go to dinner followed by dancing. Make it look like an actual date. "Plausible denibilty" ain't just a river in Egypt.

:D

Tororojo
06-12-08, 18:04
Found Melissa the other evening at PH and University. She's about a 7 if your not looking to closely.

She gave very good oral service, lots of action and noise. She said she's the best, but when they say that, they usually aren't....she wasn't.

The wierd thing is....later that night, I go to take a leak....and I've got a hicky! That's way too much suction.

She wanted $30 plus a tip. I dropped her at the BP

RaynMan55
06-12-08, 19:30
Was in Jacksonville for business a few days ago. I only saw a few SW. Most not even worth even a loop back.

Perhaps I was in the wrong area. I checked out the forum and figured that PH meant Philips Hwy, but I couldn't figure out which BP on PH was a popular hangout. Drove up (north) PH from University several times at different times of day.

I also tried 103rd where it becomes Timuquana to W of 295. Nothing.

Did see a 6-7 WSW over on San Juan I think near Lane Ave.

Is it really just thin. Or was I missing the ares. Tried some back roads around the SC on PH but nothing there either.

Its very thin.....sucks....:(

Freaky Jason
06-12-08, 23:16
Man, just too many dry runs lately. Anyone know the spots on Timuquanna? I read the reports on here but NEVER see anything. Maybe because I run in the daytime? Pm me if any details please.

ThanksSeen quite a few WSWs walking Catoma St at different hours. Saw a couple of decent young ones with the rest being older and scary-looking. Check out 110th, which runs parallel to Timuguana.

Big Pun3225
06-13-08, 14:21
Heather is still at it. I pick her up at her usual hangout on the westside. She is fun to talk to and we always have good conversations. Once again she gave great BBBJCIM. No digits at this. She is my favorite to pick up on w/s with no drama.This Heather?

I realize she may not look the same but she was decent back in the day?

Desiree

Also, Im pretty sure ive seen this chick out on the stroll who was smokin a few years ago, looks like the hard life has taken its toll on them.

Mighty Max
06-13-08, 15:33
Found Melissa the other evening at PH and University. She's about a 7 if your not looking to closely.

She gave very good oral service, lots of action and noise. She said she's the best, but when they say that, they usually aren't....she wasn't.

The wierd thing is....later that night, I go to take a leak....and I've got a hicky! That's way too much suction.

She wanted $30 plus a tip. I dropped her at the BP
There was this one WSW that I think used the name Melissa or something like that. She was short and skinny.

I sure would love to meet up with her again. She worked the PH area. She looked good from the street but she had a rough face (pock marked).

She was a wild when giving oral, I never got a hickey from her though.

Max

Jaxduke
06-13-08, 16:36
I know this late and I am sorry, but have been out of town for a week and wanted to post.

was on PH friday the 6th, and man the SW's were everyplace, best day in a while. I spotted 2 as soon as i got off 95 at university, had to go get gas and some change and on the way back to check em out another monger almost ran over me making a u-turn, I decided to let him have em and I moved on.drove up PH saw a couple pulled around to make another pass and when i stopped there was a wsw ritght by my vehicle. i gave her the look and she almost tore the door off before i could unlock it. once we did our checks and she said her name was charlie, and man she was jumpy as hell, but it had been several days since little duke had any fun, so i let her have some fun with him,. it was ok bbbjws.

I would like to know if anyone here was the monger i saw on university that day, there were 2 girls, just wondering how they were, i started to pull over and see if they picked one up but didn't want to spoil a fellow mongers fun.

Jaxduke
06-13-08, 16:42
Was on the westside this morning for an early morning appointment, and sawe ginger and another wsw by the time i looped around someone was already talking to them, didn't really have time today, it just this effin website has got me all effed up, every place i drive now i am looking for sw's, even if i have no intention of picking up, was in orlando this week for the MS nerd convention and i found a reason to drive up OBT with my co-worker on the way back home, saw one really hot wsw and several more that didn't appeal to me, but it was fun looking for them.

Dirty Wild66
06-17-08, 07:19
I picked up Heather once again late yesterday. Got the same ol slobbery bbbjcim. She has a phone again. Will give her digits to trusted seniors.

Dirty out

Dolphanfred
06-17-08, 09:38
I had a little time to kill yesterday and hit University to PH. University was dry so I hit PH and headed north. It was also dry. I was ready to leave the area but saw Kim (WSW) at the BP. Picked her up and experienced her excellent French skills for. 2. Kim looks like the crack is really beginning to take its toll but still excellent skills.

When I dropped Kim off at the BP, another WSW (early 20's, heavyset, 6-7 on the SW scale) was there also. Kim said her name is Ashley and proceeded to say that Ashley will rip you off if she can. Also, don't give her any money upfront or she will bolt.

Another nugget from Kim was that there was another sting and 7 girls were taken in. She named them but the only ones I remembered were BJ and Carole. She said Angie was hauled in a few weeks back. So it sounds like it's going to be even drier for a while.

Stay safe.

Freaky Jason
06-17-08, 22:36
Some SW activity on Main Street early this morning (6 to 7am). Spotted two WSWs around the 7000 block. Recieved a so-so BJ from a chunky WSW at her room in the Relax Inn. Her name was Kim. She said there were a few other WSWs staying in some of the other rooms there. May head back tommorow.

Jaxduke
06-18-08, 05:50
I was on 103rd Monday morning and jso was everyplace, did not see anyone out and was nervous about driving back and forth so I left. After work I gave it one more try didn't see anyone out, made one last loop and as I was pulling back out I spooted Ginger and was gonna call her over and I looked up and there was a jso in the turn lane looking over at her, so I just gave up for the day. But I was able to sleep better that night knowing they had scared all these bad SW's off the street, felt really safe that night.

Big Pun3225
06-18-08, 20:15
Cliffs:

She called out of the blue. Met her about a month ago, had a great time then.
Met her tonight and the then trouble ensued !

Proceeded to to me her life story which i could go on for several pages but I wont. Said she was raped recently and attacker wore no protection and she was worried. (I wasnt going for full meal deal anyways), Picked her up she tried to go into details on the phone but I said lets talk in person. My roomie is out of town so I tried to invite her back here and she declined. The trouble started with how many reasons she wanted, more than I wanted for the car meeting so I said come on to the house and ill give you more than what your asking for now.

She freaks out, yelling, screaming, hitting the dash demanding what she asked for. I told her now I wasnt interested in anything anymore. Said she needed toiletries so I was gonna be nice and shoot here $10 just to shut her up.

She then tells me that Im "making her do this to me", and started yelling that she has a knife. She dumped purse out on the floor and I see the knife. Im on the brakes hard looking at traffic behind me and then at her to see whats going on with the knife. She starts cutting her wrists, thankfully not me. I pull over and took the knife and threw it in the water. Grabbed her purse and phone and set it on the ground , not threw it in the water like an asshole. She tells me she's not getting out. I grab her by her belt and without being too rough and hurting her remove her from the car. Yes on the side of the road in traffic !!! I locked the doors when I was pulling her out and shut the door. She tried to grab/hug me telling me please but at that point I was done. She tried to climb on the trunk of my car and put a big ass scratch on the decklid of my 08 Acura. Im fucking pissed but if you wanna play , sometimes you pay.

Really is a decent looking chic with excellent oral skilz. Said she worked at Gold Club, Wackos, Emporer's etc....

Im definitely done with her, figured I throw this out there and she is definitely a nice looker on the SW scale !!

but next time she could have tried to cut you or the next guy !!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE !!!

Azmodeus56
06-18-08, 20:20
Why is it that whenever you have something to do or someplace to go there are soooo many SW out and about. I was on PH between University and Atlantic Blvd turn-off and saw seven or eight SW many WSW and a couple of BSW and there were a few that appealed to me. But like I said at the beginning of this post I had obligation. The very next day same time of day and the same area there was nothing and I didn't have anywhere to go or do. Damn the bad luck.

Lurking Larry
06-19-08, 09:29
So. I was driving around the 103rd area way too much last night and saw quite a few lookers. First and foremost, down in the Cali area I spotted two females walking a dog. They both looked to be a little young so the SW radar wasn't quite going off. I saw them around quite a bit and finally decided to chat them up. One of them said they were just walking around but were heading home and the other accused me of stalking them (quite possibly, I was). Granted this was around 1:30am which is slightly odd for the younger crowd to be out then. I leave them be and head further down by the Roo and B. Angels and spot a blonde, maybe a 7 or so, but she was snatched before I could do the U-turn.

I chill out for a bit and then head back to Cali and see the same two girls w/ the dog. It's now around 3am and they have definitely not "gone home. " They were actually walking the same street back and forth from what I could tell. I'm looking for info on one of these girls. She was either tan or mixed, maybe 5'4" tall, dark hair, and just the slightest bit pudgy (more like baby fat). If anyone has any info on her, whether she's legit or actually just walking the dog at night, I'd appreciate a PM.

On a side note, there were quite a few of our relatives cruising around. One SUV looked to be undercover possibly as it pulled up into the Adv. Auto right by our Uncle and chatted for a bit. It looked like a tan or salmon colored Ford Explorer from the distance.

Be safe out there.

Ron In Fla
06-19-08, 16:33
There seem to be two reasons for the current lack of pipe cleaners

1- Uncle Leo wants them to pick peas

2- There seems to be a crack shortage from what the girls tell me it's dry.
And there's no reason for them to work just for food or a place to stay,
hell they could get that at the farm. I bet if they gave them crack
at the peafarm , they'd check themselves in

King Mong
06-19-08, 22:22
I ran into Rachel on one of the side streets off of Phillips today. When I rolled through a couple of hours earlier (on my way to the GC), I saw her walking with some dude. She looked way better from the street than a typical SW on Phillips. If it hadn't been for the dude she was walking with (seen him walking with/talking to a lot of the other providers, I would've thought she was a civilian.

Anyways I stop she hops in and asked did I see her down the street. I told her no, I was just going to turn around when I noticed her (btw, she was alone at this time). We chat it up a bit, she tells me she used to work at Sinsations, but now works and Wackos and Centerfold every now and then. We pull to my favorite spot. She was firm on the two Jacksons for bbbjcim, but she looked so good, I had no prob with it. I'm sure it would've cost me more if I ran into her in Sinsations.

WSW with reddish brown hair, slim, but with just a bit of curve to the hips, healthy looking. A cup breasticles. Her head was kind of big and she has some acne (Hey, I have to find some kind of flaws!). Looks 7 (regular woman scale, 9+ on the Jax sw scale), service 8,a little rushed but very good, even had something for me to clean up with afterwards. Did I mention that the bbbj was very wet, the adverb I like is slobbery! She gave me her number and I gave her my throwaway number (don't like giving out the main lines to providers). I'm pretty sure I could've gotten the fs for the two Jackson's but I didn't have the time nor the proper equipment.

Oh she was completely sober and lucid, which is always a plus, seemed like I was talking to a regular girl (just a regular girl who would go all the way in the 1st 5 min of knowing me). I will definitely go for the whole shebang when time is not a factor.
Be safe

Lurking Larry
06-20-08, 09:37
I saw Anna out yesterday and wow. She's looking much better now that she put on some weight. I wanted to stop but was on my way to work. She is top five material from what I've seen around Jax. I'm trying to avoid giving out too much info as of lately for their sake and mine, but her regulars should know where she works.

Jaxduke
06-20-08, 15:05
Checked out 103rd this morning and there was lots of action, picked up an older WSW didn't look too bad drving by but once in she was just ok. We did our checks and found a nice spot, afterwards she asked me to drop her off at her apartment. After turning in we met a HOT chick she called michelle, OMG she looked good, I asked the SW I picked up if michelle was working she said she just got back from the farm and was taking it slow. I will be on the look out for Michelle for sure. It was a rough looking apartment complex and I'm sure she was just looking to spend the 25 I just gave her.

SW Surfer
06-24-08, 09:46
Was out on Phillips and saw a new face, young 20ish, WSW red hair, light skin and clean looking.

She was wearing a white t-shirt and blue running shorts. I did a double pass on her just to look for LEO on the side streets. Once I made sure it was clean, I surfed over and picked her up. She was better up close then I thought, very cute, 19y/o, 36C's firm. Played the LE game, her name is Sydney, she is from GA.

We ended up at her room for a 1 hour surf lesson for .40. She gave some great BBBJ, then nice tight CFS. First pop was during a doggie ride, second pop was from a BBBJCIM.

Glad to be home

Surf

Darmidillo
06-24-08, 16:06
Are you saying Cliff's over by regency?

Cliffs:

She called out of the blue. Met her about a month ago, had a great time then.
Met her tonight and the then trouble ensued !

Proceeded to to me her life story which i could go on for several pages but I wont. Said she was raped recently and attacker wore no protection and she was worried. (I wasnt going for full meal deal anyways), Picked her up she tried to go into details on the phone but I said lets talk in person. My roomie is out of town so I tried to invite her back here and she declined. The trouble started with how many reasons she wanted, more than I wanted for the car meeting so I said come on to the house and ill give you more than what your asking for now.

She freaks out, yelling, screaming, hitting the dash demanding what she asked for. I told her now I wasnt interested in anything anymore. Said she needed toiletries so I was gonna be nice and shoot here $10 just to shut her up.

She then tells me that Im "making her do this to me", and started yelling that she has a knife. She dumped purse out on the floor and I see the knife. Im on the brakes hard looking at traffic behind me and then at her to see whats going on with the knife. She starts cutting her wrists, thankfully not me. I pull over and took the knife and threw it in the water. Grabbed her purse and phone and set it on the ground , not threw it in the water like an asshole. She tells me she's not getting out. I grab her by her belt and without being too rough and hurting her remove her from the car. Yes on the side of the road in traffic !!! I locked the doors when I was pulling her out and shut the door. She tried to grab/hug me telling me please but at that point I was done. She tried to climb on the trunk of my car and put a big ass scratch on the decklid of my 08 Acura. Im fucking pissed but if you wanna play , sometimes you pay.

Really is a decent looking chic with excellent oral skilz. Said she worked at Gold Club, Wackos, Emporer's etc.

I'm definitely done with her, figured I throw this out there and she is definitely a nice looker on the SW scale!

but next time she could have tried to cut you or the next guy!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE !!!

Lurking Larry
06-25-08, 20:48
Cliffs. As in cliff notes or summary.

I think WS is my new favorite area. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places in the SS or Arl. But WS seems to have much better prospects. Good luck to all and stay safe.

Don Magic Juan
06-25-08, 23:49
Monday had plenty of time to drive around after lunch between 13:00 and 15:30 before work at night. Lane, nothing, has been bone dry for months unless I'm missing something. Then went up 103rd, still didn't see anything. Phillips, nothing. I never try University but I've seen more reports lately. Maybe they've been migrating there. I saw a good looking slim redhead(?) with a ponytail, white tanktop and jeans. Not sure if she was civilian, but she was walking up University towards PH. Did a U turn and see her walk past Burger King, but it looks like she got picked up before I could check to see if she was SW. Other than that it's been dry all over.

Sr Paul
06-26-08, 07:29
I saw 3 decent WSW 2 weeks ago around 02:00 on lane so its still got a little life.

Dirty Wild66
06-26-08, 10:37
Guys,

After cruising Jax for weeks with no results, I went to Brunswick on business. I decided to cruise there and saw 4 WSW within 10 min! I picked up a nice looking 23 yo girl. Her name was Nichole and was a true southern charm. Not cracked out and no drama. She directed me to a nice place that I was totally comfortable with, I did not have to constantly look around for people and relaxed to a nice BBBJCIM. She initially stated that she did not like doing it but she did a great job! I directed her how I wanted it and she got it done. Slow, deep, and gentle at times, and with a lot of suction at times. As with most SW, she did not have digits. After doing the math, It was much more cost and time effective, One hour and 20 mins versus 4 hours travelling the streets of Jax. I will be doing more work in Brunswick!

Be safe out there.

Dirty out

Freaky Jason
06-26-08, 23:34
Cruised N. Main early this morning. Very little SW activity to report. A fat ugly WSW wearing shorts waved at me (6000 block). Kept on going. A heavy set BSW flashed me her big saggy tits by the Relax Inn. YUK!!!

SW Surfer
06-27-08, 09:44
Wed Night/Morning, 1am, I swing down Main and crawl around the back streets near the Relax, when I spot Kera, this sweat little HSW spinner in a white sun dress. 5'2", tiny everything, maybe 25ish. We have dated 4-5 times in the past, but never in this area, so I pull over and get her.

She hopes in we do a quick Life Guard check - she lifts up her dress to expose a shaved box, then leans over and puts her hand up my shorts and grabs my sack. :)

She asks if I want to go to the Relax, she has a room and no one is there. We agree to .30 for half/half with a finish CIM and off we go.

We get in the room, I lock up and check everything/everywhere, we settle in and she begins a slow BBBJ, then we move to CFS Mish....when the door almost comes off its hinges with a loud knock.

I get up fast and am dressed in 10 seconds, she tosses her dress on. Knock Knock Knock..."Jax PD" I look out and see nothing but red and blue lights.

We open the door and 4 cops are standing out side asking about a room two doors down from us. Someone was robbed....then they begin asking what we are doing and of course see her Crack paraphernalia on every flat surface in room and a crack pipe in her hand. They walk me out side and begin drilling me. I tell them I was just leaving and they ask if they can search me. I ask them for what reason, do I look like a crack head. They say procedure and I say my lawyer will want to be present can I call him, he is speed dial #1 on my cell.

They begin this COP BS about "nothing to hide", "nothing to worry about", so I ask if I am being detained for anything or and I free to go. Sgt. A-Hole asks why I am in such a hurry. I tell him I'm not, but that I do know my rights and this is not an episode of "Law and Order", so either read me my Miranda or let me leave. This pissed them off.

By now they have Kera cuffed and in a patrol car. They give my this BS that she said I gave her money for drugs and sex. I reply that if they looked in my wallet that I have .60 cash and an ATM receipt for .60 (note - there is no way in hell I was letting them touch/look at anything of mine without arresting me). So if they have proof that she has other money that was mine, show it to me.

They ask for my wallet and I say it's time to call my lawyer, so I hit my speed dial and he answers. I tell him the police are detaining me and he needs to get his A$$ down to Main Street. He asks to speak to the officer in charge, I hand Sgt. A-Hole the phone and my lawyer gives him and ear full.

My lawyer tell him to read me my Miranda rights or let me leave. Sgt A-Hole hands me my phone and tells me to get the hell out of here and if they see me again I will be in big trouble. Yeah Right!

I jump in my car and head home. That's when I realize that I still have the condom on my cock - too funny.

So - be safe and happy surfing,

SW Surfer

Mr C
06-27-08, 13:41
Had a situation like this a number of years ago when I was a newbe monger. Went with a girl to a PH motel and a Vice Cop followed me in.

Nothing happened except scared the hell out of me. Now, I never ever go into any room with a hooker. Better to rent the room yourself if you must have a room, and even then their can be surprises.

Now when I want the convenience of a room, I use my "Monger Moble" ( a small 24 ft class B camper). Problem now is it cost more to operate at 4 bucks a gal than I pay the girls, but it is safe.

Mr C

Lurking Larry
06-27-08, 22:13
Surfer Man,

Almost caught a wave that was too big huh? It sounds like you handled that like a pro though. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall that night. Got a nice chuckle about that ending too. Now on a serious note: is this Kera worth a long drive, cause your description sounds mmm mmm good.

Jaxduke
06-28-08, 01:07
Well me and little duke were downtown all day and around 7:30pm we headed back to the OP. We decided to take a drive down PH on the way back, well there was nothing to be seen there. Got to OP and figured we might as well check out 103rd hile we were this close, made a couple passes and saw and othing so went home, once we got home little got mad cause he had his hopes up and wanted to try 103rd again.

Made a couple passes and still nothing, on what was gonna be the last turn around, I try to make U-turns I go around a block or two and come back out on 103rd. Well I was making a loop down a side road and spotted a WSW headed out as soon as I hit the brakes I saw her turn around, well she hopped in my vehicle and I asked if she needed a ride and she said no and got back out, little duke looked as was like WTF? So to calm him down I made one more pass and drove down timaquana a little way and spotted a WSW walking down the road but by the time I turned aroundthere were 2 JSO units with their lights on and spotlights shinning everyplace, not sure if this was connected to the WSW I had seen or not. So I took this as a sign we needed to go home.

Well needless to say little duke was pissed, and on the way back he spots what he thinks is a WSW walking into a minute market, so to shut him up I turned around to check it out. Well when I pulled in they were really busy and I wasn't sure who we saw, but there she was standing at the beer cooler, asked if I could spare a couple bucks to buy her a beer, so I did, we got in my vehicle and had a nice little chat, said her name was theresa said she was 42 or 43 I can't remember, but in all honsety she looked pretty good for her age, body was in good shape. I will definatly try to see her again. She gave me her digits so if any trusting senior members are interested send me a PM, she said she is trying to find a place to stay close to 103rd

Jaxduke
06-28-08, 07:17
Any Senior members that PM about Theresa, after this morning I am going to be really busy and it may take several days for me to answer you.

Darmidillo
06-29-08, 13:21
Saw that you posted ads in two cities at the same times......hmmmm. Columbus and Jacksonville are only about 1000 miles apart.

Old School
06-29-08, 19:06
Saw that you posted ads in two cities at the same times......hmmmm. Columbus and Jacksonville are only about 1000 miles apart.

Okay I read his POST (the whole thing) I think you missed the part where he's sitting at the Airport. Obviously he FLEW out of town and was giving an update back to the mongers in Columbus. His other report was more an actual time line report. If you haven't noticed, senior member reports are posted immediately and regular members take a day two.

OS

Tacotaco4
06-30-08, 00:21
Saw that you posted ads in two cities at the same times......hmmmm. Columbus and Jacksonville are only about 1000 miles apart.Careful Darmidillo, the seniors dont like us getting out of line...have patience and give report of what you see and dream. They have been guarding the nest pretty well for a while now.

Don Magic Juan
06-30-08, 03:12
Kinda restless this morning (night...) so I went out. Previous report claimed to see possibilities off Lane a couple weeks ago, but no luck here around 1:00-1:30. Made a swing by 103rd but may have see a WSW at a phone booth near the Shell but looked no better than an old 5 out of 10 on the scale so I headed back to Lane but no go. Pretty dead. I wonder if the activity is better in the AM when the sun is out?

Darmidillo
06-30-08, 08:37
What makes a senior member? 100 posts? I do not know him and don't want to disrupt the flow here. I was just pointing out something that I saw. I am from Columbus and check there once in awhile. Thought it seemed noteworthy. My apologies.

Okay I read his POST (the whole thing) I think you missed the part where he's sitting at the Airport. Obviously he FLEW out of town and was giving an update back to the mongers in Columbus. His other report was more an actual time line report. If you haven't noticed, senior member reports are posted immediately and regular members take a day two.

OS

SW Surfer
06-30-08, 15:36
I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to think that a post can only be written in the city of action. It’s called the internet – some people can even do it without wires – WOW.

Now let’s really look at this from a anal-retentive point of view.

1. They are not ads, I am not a working girl. They are posts.

2. To fly from Jax to Columbus is approximately 650 flight miles or a 2 hour flight, with no checked luggage and 10 mins to get my rental....hmmmm. 3 hours after leaving Jacksonville, I was getting my dick sucked.

3. If you really want me to break it down for you, here we go. My Jax post was for Wed AM (noted in posting) that’s Tuesday night just past midnight, C-Bus was for Thursday (noted in posting - "I flew into town"). Saw Ashley Thursday (#431), Saw Brandi twice on Thursday (#434 & #435),

4. Typed up all three while sitting in airport (noted in post, "Sitting in the airport, just have to laugh about a great night in C-Bus.")

If you really want to examine my posts, look back a month or so and you will see 4 cities in 5 days.

By the way its posers like you that make Senior members withhold info and place users on our ignore list.

So grow a set, take some of your milk money and go get laid. :(

SW Surfer

Tanboat05
06-30-08, 15:46

Well batman. Its a small world isnt it?

Member #4558
06-30-08, 17:51
By the way its posers like you that make Senior members withhold info and place users on our ignore list.

SW Surfer

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down UPON Darmidillo's head.
Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that Darmidillo was dead.

Tacotaco4
07-01-08, 00:31
He never had a chance.

Johnny Drama
07-01-08, 02:14
What Darmidillo did is ok in my book. What are the odds of 4 cities in five days unless you are Bill Brasky!

Bill Brasky once did 15 SW in 2 hours. They didn’t charge him since he was so good!

No offense but SW Surfer joined on 05-14-08 and now has 111 posts which is more than 2 a day. Either he is a stud or a joke that is blowing smoke.

I would not divulge the some of the info given out in his stories, but then again they are all lies.

SW Surfer is posting good and maybe bad info on these boards. His info is known to all that deal with the girls on the streets or clubs. The heavy hitters aka senior members know the truth.

Basically the best advice is RTFF x 5 and decide whether a rookie or senior member tells truth or a lot of lies. Take the board for what is it worth, a bunch of stories …..BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Drama!

Johnny Drama
07-01-08, 02:15
Which one has the nose better start sniffing!

SW Surfer
07-01-08, 08:56
Hi JD,

Bill was the man and I would never try to even beat that record. As for me, 4 SW in 5 cities over 5 days is very easy when you travel as much as I do. A good example is: Jax in the morning, Orlando in the evening or next morning, then Tampa on day 3, followed up with a home run on day 4 or 5 in St Pete. I may also stop in Orlando on the way back to Jax for a quick BJ on the Trail. Not hard to get surf 4-5 girls in 4-5 days, with a total cash out of $.50.

Pretty easy to achieve.

As for the amount of posts I have; some are surf lessons, some are comments to others, some are photos, and they all are true. You should be careful of calling someone a liar...it's not nice. :)

My main point to Darmidillo, was you don't need to be so close minded to think that you have to be sitting in a town to post about it.

Damn Last year I had 100K of flight miles and 25+ cities. I also average spent between 600-1000 a month on my surfing. Most guys spend a lot less.

- Surfer Out -

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
No Worries
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

What Darmidillo did is ok in my book. What are the odds of 4 cities in five days unless you are Bill Brasky!

Bill Brasky once did 15 SW in 2 hours. They didn’t charge him since he was so good!

No offense but SW Surfer joined on 05-14-08 and now has 111 posts which is more than 2 a day. Either he is a stud or a joke that is blowing smoke.

I would not divulge the some of the info given out in his stories, but then again they are all lies.

SW Surfer is posting good and maybe bad info on these boards. His info is known to all that deal with the girls on the streets or clubs. The heavy hitters aka senior members know the truth.

Basically the best advice is RTFF x 5 and decide whether a rookie or senior member tells truth or a lot of lies. Take the board for what is it worth, a bunch of stories …..BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Drama!

Snook
07-01-08, 10:25
I have gotten laid in Orlando and about 3 hours later was getting laid in Los Angeles!!!! OK - I admit that the 3 hour time change helped a lot with car rental and traffic... but the watch did not lie! LOL

Actually what you are saying is VERY reasonable and I've done it myself. It the trail on the way to the airport, pick up a car and hit the appropriate trail on the way to the hotel (or better yet have a hotel near the trail - Dallas is great for that).

When I drive from Miami to Tally, I always make a couple of stops in the cities along the way... sometimes even divert over to Jacksonville for a Pony show!!!

Keep up the good work and happy hunting.
Snook

Golfnutz
07-01-08, 10:48
I wholeheartedly agree with Snook, infact he and I have traveled many of the same roads before. My old job used to run me in a circut from Jax to Titusville to Orlando to Ocala. and then back west on I-10 Lots of opportunities and options there in a 48 hour period.

When I fly I usually come to Jax and have had a few Lane ave pipe cleanings before my Flight then fun at my destination. One of the nice things about this forum...helps you know where to go..

Johnny Drama
07-01-08, 11:42
RTFF is the rule of thumb. If you can’t find what you are looking for on this board, then is no help for you.

I believe you SW Surfer on your surfing adventures. You got some serious stamina! The other guy was just being cautious. No fault in that!

Stay Safe and keep on surfing!

Drama

Darmidillo
07-01-08, 13:15
Note to SW_Surfer....I did say my apologies. Another note...don't make yourself sound so high and mighty. You are paying to get your dick sucked. You ain't a stud!!! Ads, posts, blogs, same thing. I really didn't think I was being a poser. I was just posting information, like you, like everyone here. Like people think you do anyway. You have been a member here for how long? Just because I do not spend ALL my resources on ****** and ALL my time on this board does not make me a poser. I also do not brag about how much I spend. It sounds like SW wants to just fit in somewhere.

I didn't think anyone was dumb enough to think that a post can only be written in the city of action. It’s called the internet – some people can even do it without wires – WOW.

Now let’s really look at this from a anal-retentive point of view.

1. They are not ads, I am not a working girl. They are posts.

2. To fly from Jax to Columbus is approximately 650 flight miles or a 2 hour flight, with no checked luggage and 10 mins to get my rental....hmmmm. 3 hours after leaving Jacksonville, I was getting my dick sucked.

3. If you really want me to break it down for you, here we go. My Jax post was for Wed AM (noted in posting) that’s Tuesday night just past midnight, C-Bus was for Thursday (noted in posting - "I flew into town"). Saw Ashley Thursday (#431), Saw Brandi twice on Thursday (#434 & #435),

4. Typed up all three while sitting in airport (noted in post, "Sitting in the airport, just have to laugh about a great night in C-Bus.")

If you really want to examine my posts, look back a month or so and you will see 4 cities in 5 days.

SW Surfer

SW Surfer
07-01-08, 14:32
Date: 7/1/08
Time: 1:00PM
SW: Sydney, WSW, red hair, light skin and clean looking.
Note: Last time she said she was 19y/o, this time 22y/o.
Surf Lesson Style: Car date / BBBJCIMCTWS
Surf Lesson Price: .25 +.05 tip for the CTWS

Facts: She said Anna is in lock up and Rachel got the shit beat out of her by a wanna be pimp.

Member #4558
07-01-08, 17:26
Note to SW_Surfer....I did say my apologies. Another note...don't make yourself sound so high and mighty. You are paying to get your dick sucked. You ain't a stud!!! Ads, posts, blogs, same thing. I really didn't think I was being a poser. I was just posting information, like you, like everyone here. Like people think you do anyway. You have been a member here for how long? Just because I do not spend ALL my resources on ****** and ALL my time on this board does not make me a poser. I also do not brag about how much I spend. It sounds like SW wants to just fit in somewhere.

Well, that is a great way to make friends here. You should have stopped while you were ahead but then you resort to childish name calling and insults. I hope you were not expecting to get any information from the senior members here as you just lost whatever chance you had. Least with me.

Now, where is that ignore button again?

NobodyYouKnow
07-01-08, 18:29
Note to SW_Surfer....I did say my apologies. Another note...don't make yourself sound so high and mighty. You are paying to get your dick sucked. You ain't a stud!!! Ads, posts, blogs, same thing. I really didn't think I was being a poser. I was just posting information, like you, like everyone here. Like people think you do anyway. You have been a member here for how long? Just because I do not spend ALL my resources on ****** and ALL my time on this board does not make me a poser. I also do not brag about how much I spend. It sounds like SW wants to just fit in somewhere.Rule Zero, Darmidillo, is to know when to keep your trap shut. Didn't your momma tell you that if ain't got anything nice to say, don't say anything? only thing you got going for you is your reputation, which isn't looking so hot right now.

So buck up, take your lumps, and write some reports, give some reviews, or go back to lurking.

Tribal69
07-01-08, 19:13
Darnidildo...maybe in a year or two when you get your drivers license and actual experience getting your dick sucked by a female that’s not a relative, you will learn something.

Until then…(pushing the ignore button)

SW Surfer
07-01-08, 19:20
Ouch T69 - were you implying that the only pipe cleaning D has experienced was from a family member.

That's cold even for you...funny...but cold.

Darnidildo...maybe in a year or two when you get your drivers license and actual experience getting your dick sucked by a female that’s not a relative, you will learn something.

Until then…(pushing the ignore button)

Freaky Jason
07-02-08, 01:05
I spotted a nice-looking petite WF walking slowly near the Popeye's on University this afternoon. My SW radar was immediatly set off even though she looked almost too good to be a SW. I made a u-turn and entered a bank parking lot and parked. She saw me staring, approached my car and jumped in. Said her name was Eve. She had a very cute clean look about her. A true spinner; 36yo (looked younger), about 5'1", 105lbs with an ok personality. She told me she needed to make a little money. I headed to a secluded location and received a nice long satisfying BJ for $20. She provided me her unconfirmed digits while I dropped her off at her Apt complex. I will probably try them this later this week for some FS.

King Mong
07-02-08, 07:53
[QUOTE

Facts: She said Anna is in lock up and Rachel got the shit beat out of her by a wanna be pimp.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I've been looking for this Anna w/ no luck and hadn't been able to follow up w/ Rachel. Just a side note to those who I gave Rachel's contact info. One of you called before I did and noted that it was a house number, well I have called and its her mom's house and she said that she doesn't live there just comes by pretty regularly. She asked me a couple of questions about when was the last time that I saw her and seemed genuinely concerned. That said that she stated that she would let her know I called when she saw her again. I'm just saying all this to let the others w/ that number that I had, that its not a surefire contact # and will probably just worry an old lady a little bit more.

Be Safe,
KM

Dirty Wild66
07-02-08, 09:25
Hey guys,

I just met Amber on the southside. She is nice, young, and now her mouth is ful of cum! She just got an apertment, we went there and I got undressed and laid down, she got between my legs and suck me off. I gave her .4, which I think is too much but she has her own place so it was well worth it. She says she needs more money and is OK with me giving out her digits. She is ready for your call now. I guess I have to wait for the moderater to post this. Digits will be given to trusted seniors only.

Dirty out

Dolphanfred
07-02-08, 12:11
Called Kim at the new digits she recently gave me and got voice mail. It was a woman's voice but definitely not Kim's. The message said "If you are trying to reach Kim please call 630-(something, I can't remember). " Well I know it's a city, meaning downtown number, and I immediately get suspicious. I can't let it sit so I go ahead and call and the woman who answers says "Medical Examiner's Office. "

Do you think a cop left the message on Kim's cell phone to be a smart a**? Could it be real? Anyone who knows anything let me know.

Stay safe

Azmodeus56
07-03-08, 10:17
Dose anyone have any info regarding HSW or ASW I keep seeing post about BSW and WSW, but nothing about HSW or ASW. Most likely the ASWs are working in the AMPs but I'm hoping that there are a few on the streets.

Redrob
07-03-08, 13:17
I was headed home and decided to cruise down Main to check things out. 63rd was dead except for a dirty blond, 5' 7" ish, a little extra weight but still worth a try. Alas another monger beat me when I turned around. I saw a another WSW at 17th, looped, and she got in. Kelly was a very eager provider. Gave her .4 for half/half which was well worth it. She's definitely worth another go. Senior members can PM me for digits.

Dirty Wild66
07-04-08, 10:11
Hey guys,

I got out today and called Amber, she answered and we met up again for more bbbjcim. She does a great job licking it all over and paying attn to the boys too. She can also take it deep and talks dirty during play. She wants some more business and knows I am giving out her digits on here. I will not give any info to non-seniors so don't waist your time.

Freaky Jason
07-04-08, 19:48
Cruized early 103rd this morning. Spotted 2 WSWs at the Shell. One looked young and okay the other old and haggard. The younger one was swinging her arms and looked too cracked out for my taste. Not much else out in the area. 103rd looks more and more ghetto each time I go there. Headed E to Timuganna. Saw a very tall WSW walking N on Wesconnett at the intersection. She wore shorts and a tank top. She waved at me as I drove past. Pulled into a church pkg lot, circled and she jumped in. This girl was fucking fine for a SW; almost 6ft tall 140lbs, long hair, early 30s with a nice sculpted face. She said right off the bat that she would **** my **** for $20. She then asked if that was too much. I said hell no! I am not about taking advantage of the nicer polite SWs. I hope none of you all don't either! She was a little drunk as It was 0700hrs and she told me she stopped drinking at 0530hrs. Gave me an AWESOME BJ for $20 in the back of my mini van. She was so fucking good that I popped my cork in less than a minute! Afterwards, I took her to MC Donalds after for breakfast where we shot the shit for a good hour. Said she was California and hates Jville. Took her home after and made arrangements for a later meeting. Peace out.

FC

Mr Minister
07-05-08, 15:17
Got off work Thurs and decided to hit the Ph stroll. Saw only 1 WSW, guessing 25ish, sort of tall. I made eye contact with her then busted a U to swing into the the Mountain and a monger in a truck took her in a room.I keep looping around the neighborhood, got gas, etc. I dunno I guess this dude wanted to spend quality time with her because she never came out.

I must either not go at the right times or have bad luck. PH has never panned out but I admit I haven't given it alot of time, my only luck has been on Main which I hate going to. I heard reports about sin city but never saw anything, today after taking the ol lady to work I'm going to do a very good hunt mission. I keep getting barely decent enough, one looked like she had literally been beaten with an ugly stick, she had a bowlcut and a members only jacket on (on main).

Do you guys ever just park on the stroll and wait? I felt like a crackhead doing constant uturns (univ up to where ph hits 95).

Cenflamonger
07-05-08, 22:51
[Photos(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names and/or photos of persons who were arrested. In future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please delete the names of persons who were arrested. In addition, please do not post photos of persons who were arrested.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names and/or photos of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people. Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs. Thanks!

Redrob
07-06-08, 00:47
Was wondering if anyone on this board had any info on some of the providers in the latest JSO rag. Are they SWs or other?Unless Uncle Leo allows Vice to beat on them between the clubs and the free accomadations downtown, my guess would be that they are all SW's. Would anyone pay .2-.3 for a dance with any of them?

Sr Paul
07-06-08, 12:58
7-05 around 0500-0600 saw a busted older WSW near the shell. Went down to timuquana and turned around and saw an older real clean WSW across from the shell looked to clean? At the bus stop bench there was a cracked out kinda hot WSW hanging out with 4 guys also a real ugly BSW in the same area. Went to the mc. Donalds got something to eat wich is what I intended to do in the first place but there were so many SW's it was entertaining. On the way home I noticed the really hot WSW that was with the guys was walking alone so I slowed rolled the window and she said"NO go on mister police"? Saw a BSW on lane about 30 mins later if your into that. That night I rolled through 103'rd around 0230 saw a a differnt hot young WSW with the same group of guys on the same bench she was quickly picked up then noticed a SW walking further west I you turned about 3 times looped a side street there was a car stopped as I was coming down the street and they left I stopped at the stop sign she came over and "said what are you out looking for"but didn't get in a said nothing much and she said"sure you don't want something" I said bye and left. Arent they just supposed to get in? Kinda weird'. Leo?

Big Pun3225
07-06-08, 23:09
Saw her walking in the rain today, kinda funny, I always see her at the gas station, whats the name of it, "smile gas"?

Called Kim at the new digits she recently gave me and got voice mail. It was a woman's voice but definitely not Kim's. The message said "If you are trying to reach Kim please call 630-(something, I can't remember). " Well I know it's a city, meaning downtown number, and I immediately get suspicious. I can't let it sit so I go ahead and call and the woman who answers says "Medical Examiner's Office. "

Do you think a cop left the message on Kim's cell phone to be a smart a**? Could it be real? Anyone who knows anything let me know.

Stay safe

RaynMan55
07-07-08, 08:09
It only takes 6 months and 25 post to be a senior, so your screening method might need tweaking. Say only trusted seniors because any Jo or Leo can become a senior in no time.

Excellent Point. Just because you got senior status, doesnt guarantee you acces to the inner circle, so to speak. Its a sad commentary on the state of the boards now,but you gotta CYA......

Be Safe!

Dirty Wild66
07-07-08, 09:54
I have read this board for years now, after reading posts from the same members for a long time I think I've got a pretty good feel for who is safe. I want to keep seeing the girls I post about on here and definately don't want them to busted! Also I like to be vague about where I find them so LEO does'nt find them.

DW

Ron In Fla
07-07-08, 19:26
I have an older mongering friend who has served as a mentor to me in this hobby of ours for quite some time. He is well known and respected by most of the girls in the hood. But he recently went outside the usual circle , and picked up a new gal in Lackawana ( Lenox AV area ) . She is vaguely described as " young, blonde and good looking" . That description would seem to make her a standout in the hood, but considering the two sources I heard it from , I'm not giving her too much credit for looks yet. Anyhoways , she ripped the old guy off for a couple bills and his ID and stuff. He rounded up one of the slightly younger guys and ran her down a couple nights later and they all had a "discussion" which led to her eventually returning everything except the cash. ( I'm sure it was long gone up in smoke. ) I thought they should have marked her so we'd know who she was , but they're too nice for their own good , so she's still out there running loose and looking for YOU !

Cover your ass , your cash and anything else you don't want to donate to the crackman.

Matt06
07-07-08, 19:47
I have an older mongering friend who has served as a mentor to me in this hobby of ours for quite some time. He is well known and respected by most of the girls in the hood. But he recently went outside the usual circle , and picked up a new gal in Lackawana ( Lenox AV area ) . She is vaguely described as " young, blonde and good looking" . That description would seem to make her a standout in the hood, but considering the two sources I heard it from , I'm not giving her too much credit for looks yet. Anyhoways , she ripped the old guy off for a couple bills and his ID and stuff. He rounded up one of the slightly younger guys and ran her down a couple nights later and they all had a "discussion" which led to her eventually returning everything except the cash. ( I'm sure it was long gone up in smoke. ) I thought they should have marked her so we'd know who she was , but they're too nice for their own good , so she's still out there running loose and looking for YOU !

Cover your ass , your cash and anything else you don't want to donate to the crackman.

Thanks for the heads up. You can never be too careful.

RaynMan55
07-08-08, 08:03
I have read this board for years now, after reading posts from the same members for a long time I think I've got a pretty good feel for who is safe. I want to keep seeing the girls I post about on here and definately don't want them to busted! Also I like to be vague about where I find them so LEO does'nt find them.

DW

Thats pretty much the only way these days. It sucks to be paranoid as I, for one, loved the way the board were back when I first joined. It was like a very friendly country club for mongers. Now, info can be used by unwanted parties to put 2-in-2 together and make trouble for all involved.....but dont dispair, there are still ways around this and info still does get shared. But I'm not gonna post on how its done. If you have half a brain and are very observant, you'll get the hint.

Be Safe!!

NobodyYouKnow
07-08-08, 17:55
older real clean WSW across from the shell looked to clean?...the really hot WSW that was with the guys was walking alone so I slowed rolled the window and she said"NO go on mister police"?...I stopped at the stop sign she came over and "said what are you out looking for"but didn't get in a said nothing much and she said"sure you don't want something" I said bye and left. Arent they just supposed to get in? Kinda weird'. Leo?If they look out-of-place - too clean, too neat, too well manicured, they're either new to SWing or they're one of Uncle Leo's special friends. Exercise due caution.

If you're accused of being Uncle Leo's favorite nephew, you know the heat is on and that's her paranoia in play. This is not a bad thing, necessarily. And you know that the constabulary is out and about, and it may be worthwhile calling it a night and heading home.

Lastly, if you're going for a pickup, ask 'em if they want a ride. If the answer is anything other than "yes" you move along. Yeah, I'd say she was with Uncle Leo. I could be wrong, but it wasn't worth you finding out the hard way.

NobodyYouKnow
07-08-08, 18:05
I want to keep seeing the girls I post about on here and definately don't want them to busted! Also I like to be vague about where I find them so LEO does'nt find them.Unless they're total newbies, Uncle Leo knows them. And where they walk, what recreational pharma's they like to have, where they stay, and of course, their rap sheet. But I applaud your vagueness. It is better to leave Uncle guessing as to whom you may be. An appropriate level of paranoia is to be cultivated.

Ron In Fla
07-08-08, 19:50
If they look out-of-place - too clean, too neat, too well manicured, they're either new to SWing or they're one of Uncle Leo's special friends. ...........

I was talking to a couple of the westside girls about this a while back. They told me that they'd gotten cleaned up and bought new clothes and did their hair real pretty, all hoping that they'd attract a better class of guys. It backfired because nobody would pick them up . LOL One claims she does better when she looks like she's been up for a week straight. I told them to call me when they get up and come out of the shower and I'd help them get messy again .

NobodyYouKnow
07-09-08, 16:50
It backfired because nobody would pick them upI'm not surprised. Every decoy I've talked to stuck out like a sore thumb. Most telling, they didn't smell right. Tell your friends to stick with the cheap perfumes (if any at all), and neat but not new clothing.

I told them to call me when they get up and come out of the shower and I'd help them get messy again .I'd volunteer to help clean 'em up in the shower... :D

XxATLxX
07-09-08, 17:49
I'm not surprised. Every decoy I've talked to stuck out like a sore thumb. Most telling, they didn't smell right. Tell your friends to stick with the cheap perfumes (if any at all), and neat but not new clothing.Lets just give LEO a complete blueprint of what we look/smell for.

Metal Madman
07-10-08, 02:31
Did a monger cruise a couple of weeks ago. Myrtle was dry as well as Main. Went to PH. Spotted a chubby WSW by one the car dealers. She smelled bad and was toothless. Kicked her to the curb real quick. Gave up and headed home.

On my way home from the office tonight stopped at a c store off of Dunn. While waiting in line a girl I had picked up a good while walked in. She is a black girl named Donna. I did not recognize her but she refreshed my memory. Her ex had gotten her a room down the street so he could do the Father thing with the kids at her pad. All she wanted was some beer and a dime bag. I was more than happy to comply. Had a great two hour session with her. Donna does not walk often but when she does it is on Myrtle. She is five seven or so about 150 lotsa legs very clean.

Wmbcrzer
07-10-08, 15:44
Long time lurcher. Met Jennifer on 103rd a while back. A little psycho. When we first met had great time, this last time she was a total psycho, understand she had ended getting knocked up (from doing it BB I take it). Keep the good posts.

Jacks3225
07-10-08, 16:34
3 WSW hangin out in the heat on PH today. All cracked out, one looked good until I got up close and saw the meth marks all over her, she had a tatoo across her chest.

Anyway, I was crusing a different area and saw 2 decent WSW. Both snatched up quickly. I haven't ever seen any SW in the area. Senior members can pm me and I'll let you know where it was.

D

Dolphanfred
07-10-08, 16:59
I hit 103rd today around 1pm. There was a young WSW?, looked around 18 years old walking toward the Food Lion. By the time I looped she was gone. She looked pretty good too. A little closer to 295 saw an older WSW (40ish) but wasn't interested.

PH around 3pm saw two WSW walking in opposite directions pass each other just north of Jerry Hamm. Both looked cracked out and decided to pass.

Stay safe

Okaynow 2001
07-11-08, 09:13
Took a quick stroll up PH about 7 o'clock. Right away I saw a super skinny younger blond WSW. I was at a red light and she wanted to hop in, but I wanted to check and make sure she did not have back up around the corner waiting on me. I did the loop, and saw her getting scooped by another monger.

So I continued a little further North on PH, and saw a nice WSW, white tank top and daisy-duke shorts. I did the loop and got the scoop. I got the "I normally don't do this..." speech. Yea, right.

Good skills, and smelled nice, did not appear on the crack-plan, and said she will be in the area for a week. Michelle, my bell. Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble, tres bien ensemble.

Xothermic
07-13-08, 08:46
How's it going?

Headed out today at around 6:30 morning. I went thorugh Main, saw nothing. Headed down to Phillips, saw nothing. Headed back to Main, saw nothing. I gave up and decided that today just wasn't my day, until I saw one blonde WSW walking under the underpass between the Matthews and Downtown. I hopped off and u-turn all the way around and found her walking down the street.

Said her name was Laura, 37(looks much younger BTW), teeth kinda yellow, average shape, Ok looking. Didn't smell, which is the ultimate turn-off. No doubt she looked better 10 years ago. Real twichy, dirty clothes but clean body, and sometimes real nervous which means she's probably down with some good coaxing. She wanted me to drop her off at some place but I told her I 'd give her 27 if she played my game. After some consideration, she says she'll play. She took me to some secluded area and took off all her clothes. Her body looked all the bit of 37, honestly. Saggy and all. She kissed my member until SHE got bored and told me to take her there. She said it was still tight and she was sorta right. Pop goes the weasel about 5 minutes later and then I dropped her off where she wanted. All in all a good start to the day for me.

BTW, there was one chick sitting at a car wash on Main St. early this morning and she looked kinda good even though I was looking through the fog. I'm not sure if she was safe but someone might want to check her. She gave me the signs but I don't know.

Metal Madman
07-14-08, 01:46
On my way to the office this morning around 10:30 or jumped off of 95 South at PH. I was just needing a water and some smokes. Saw a youngish blonde WSW at the BP. She looked clean but a little spun. Grabbed my smokes and water at the Murphy by Wally World. When I was hanging a left on to University a smokin BSW in Daisy dukes was coming around the corner and heading up PH. She looked clean and lean. I had meetings so I did not have time. Maybe things are gonna pick up Mongers. Let's keep hope alive!

Stay Safe,
Metal Madman

King Mong
07-14-08, 19:33
I was heading north on PH and saw a red head SW between Emerson and the BP out. I hadn't seen her in a while. Kind of tall, looks to be early 20's 6 -7 compared to regular chicks. I do remember that she does a pretty good mic check and she also showed be my favorite parking spot. I can't remember her name, though. It's not Rachel. Didn't have time to stop, but hopefully I'll catch her later.
Be Safe,
KM

Mr C
07-14-08, 21:59
I have been doing a couple of red heads lately. One, a true freakle face red head I found early one morning near Lane. Her name is Tina, and gives very good service, very clean and not cracked out. The other I met up Main Street toward the river. Her name is Rachel, and this girl is very good. Both of these red heads have talent.

Mr C

Ron In Fla
07-14-08, 22:54
I have been doing a couple of red heads lately. One, a true freakle face red head I found early one morning near Lane. Her name is Tina, and gives very good service, very clean and not cracked out. The other I met up Main Street toward the river. Her name is Rachel, and this girl is very good. Both of these red heads have talent.

Mr C

I''ll second MrC's call on Tina . Ran into her in the Lane / Ramona area a couple weeks back

Dirty Wild66
07-15-08, 10:27
Ran into Chris on the SS this morning. She is 22 and has smokin' hot little body. She had a room. She offered f/s which with that body I strongly considered, but I am a bbbjcim guy so she said .5 and settled for .4. I think that is a fair price when a girl has a room. You're not constantly looking around paranoid of getting caught and can relax and enjoy it. She got completely undressed and went to work. She can really smoke a pole and was very energetic. I shot a big load in her mouth. I got her digits and she is ok with me sharing it with trusted senoirs. Dont bother asking if you're not a senior.

Dirty out

Viper321
07-15-08, 21:21
Went out this afternoon around 4:30. Saw a couple of blonds and one cute brown haired sw on Phillips across from Wally world. Noting on Main, Two sw walking on the south side of 103rd.

Redrob
07-16-08, 13:41
For any that know her, Alli just got back from her 23 day vacation with her uncle. It never ceases to amaze me what time there will do to improve the appearance and attitude. I saw her on Sunday and she looked good. 5'7"ish and 110lbs. Plus she is a committed provider. I have seen her several times and will continue to go back for a repeat performance. I have digits for trusted Seniors.

Big Pun3225
07-16-08, 18:41
For any that know her, Alli just got back from her 23 day vacation with her uncle. It never ceases to amaze me what time there will do to improve the appearance and attitude. I saw her on Sunday and she looked good. 5'7"ish and 110lbs. Plus she is a committed provider. I have seen her several times and will continue to go back for a repeat performance. I have digits for trusted Seniors.YMMV

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=664775&postcount=1155

Redrob
07-17-08, 04:19
YMMV

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=664775&postcount=1155I must have overlooked your earlier comments, otherwise I would have left her on her own. Though, she has been sane around me. Caveat Emptor.

Big Pun3225
07-17-08, 14:07
Maybe its my boyish good looks or my perceived kindness but. Another one tries to rip me off last night!

Amber-Baymeadows

Pick her up at a Room on Baymeadows rd after chatting on the phone, I heard she was a young decent chic who works out of rooms and not a SW so I ask her if she wants to go grab a beer and then do some business afterwards, she says she is bored and that sounds good to her, says to take her to her apt to change clothes, We get there she asks for $100 and for me to wait in the parking lot, I say no, Then 50 then 30, agrees to leave her purse and phone which I looked in her purse and she has nothing but junk and the cell was a 20 prepaid. I say no again and she starts yelling. I ask her to get out and she says I owe her at least 30 for her time, I said no thanks, she says her dad is a cop and says she is calling the police and refuses to get out unless I pay her. I start driving telling her I'm taking her to the police substation. She starts telling the person on the phone I tried to rape her and kidnap her. I'm still heading towards the sub station and she says to pull over, she jumps out and I drive off.

I've been ripped off enough to not give some girl a $100 up front, what the fuck did she think I was stupid? Maybe she would have came back out, maybe not, but I would have spent the 100 on her to hang out a few hours and have fun, but not up front to run in some apt.

Damn I just can't find a girl thats a not quite a $$$ escort and not quite a $20 crack head on the corner. I'm just looking for one I can visit 2-3 times a month and maybe help help her pay some of her bills.

A few years a go we were at Cheaters on Phillips and the hot ass shooter girl was bitching about not making enough to pay her light bill. My buddy said he would take care of it for her if she was ready to barter, If I remember it was Like $. She left with him and stayed the night for the exchange of favors. Where are those girls at now!

/rant mode off/

Jaxduke
07-17-08, 16:20
Was up on the west side yesterday and even when I can pick upI still like to window shop, There was a WSW w/black hair just west of FL, was moving just standing and looking, saw a couple BSW's then I saw one young skinny WSW w/blond hard outside a minute market standing by the payphone, then on the way out I saw a strange looking WSW outside one of the trailor parks waving at everyone.

Well after all I saw yesterday I decided to slip out of work early, headed straight to 103rd, started at timequana didn't see anything until I got past FL, saw a WSW walking towards FL, went down several blocks to loop around. Well just as I am turning araound I see a Blonde WSW she gives me the look but the other one looked like she had a nicer ass and I am all about the ass. Well after I make my u-turn, I watch the blonde to see where she is going, and another monger had already pulled over and she was at the windows, so good for him. Well I head up to get in front of the one I spotted earlier, and everytime I circle the block she just keeps walking I can't get in fron of her to make eye contact, so I pull into a store to get out and grab a drink hopeing that she had seen me and would walk over, so as I'm getting out I start looking back for her, and I look in the next vehicle and it's the blonde sitting there smiling at me, and the guy is inside at the ATM. I went in a stayed until they left didn't want to spook the guy and ruin his afternoon. I finally saw the other SW get into another vehicle in front of publix, saw another WSW at a payphone but she just looked crazy, and I decided to call it an afternoon.

Megan
07-17-08, 18:49
I hope you guys are being careful out there. Anyways the reason for this post is just to ask if anyone has seen or spoken to courtney lately, from what my mother told me she has been missing for like 3 weeks now, so if any one sees her please send me a pm. Just need to know if she is still out there.

Jtothez2007
07-18-08, 00:51
Long time since i posted. Picked up a girl in mayport wednesday night. Shes was a total waste of time. Said she had a place, im packn so i agreed to go. Her house had a funky smell with immediately turned me off. She had a cracked out female roomate who was high out of her mind. When we got in the room i noticed she had a sore by her mouth. I told her i had to go get something from my car and i be back, I hit the road and tried my luck downtown, no luck their either. Got lucky on ph from a regular. Blonde about 30 hangs out at the bp sometimes, she has a place if she knows you, no digits.

Redrob
07-20-08, 12:34

Mr CI'll second the information on Rachel. She's still up near north Main. Saw her the other night and she will try anything. Three jacksons for the price of the ticket to the Greek isles. Part of the way she complained about the size and asked to stop. I'm not into causing pain, so I agreed. She even refunded the extra money for the ticket! What a conscientious provider.

Dirty Wild66
07-20-08, 21:37
Broke out tonite went to W/S, cruised for an hour, dead. Then coming back home. Saw a blonde walking, I never would have guessed to find a working lady here on the SS. Picked her up, got my bbbjcim and digits for only trusted seniors. She is older, but has a very nice slim body. She will be at home all day tommorow(mon) and is game for some business. Seniors PM me for more details.

Mr C
07-21-08, 20:59
Was again up North Main today and thought I would look for my redhead Rachael. At 1st did not see her and started looking for another provider when I spotted her walking near the store near 61st.

I was again treated to a most excellent Blow Job. Damn this girl is good.

After we were finished, I asked her if she knew the whereabouts of some of my other favorites I used to travel to the North Side to visit. She did not know Ivey (a girl will great skills that I would love to see again) but told be Courtney was living in the trailer park across from 61st. Apparently, Courtney's needs are being fulfilled by the "man" she is living with and only has to go out on the street very rarely.

Good stuff is out their, but you gotta look around. Just follow the rules of good mongering and you will stay safe.

Mr C, out

Dolphanfred
07-22-08, 11:43
Well I made the loop yesterday (and burned some serious gas too!). Started out on 103rd. Saw two WSW's on the sidewalk in front of Food Lion. Both very animated and obviously cracked out. I'd rate them both about a 4 (they were older, and on the heavy side but both blond). Going west on 103rd, I saw a hot 30ish WSW (dirty blonde with green top & no bra) heading toward the IHOP so I turned around and parked in the parking lot and waited. And waited... Never saw her again; either someone scooped or she turned into the apartment complex next to IHOP. Oh well. I drove around for a while hoping she'd turn back up but it didn't happen.

Next I hit Lane and focused on the Romona area. Totally dry and a bunch of Leo in lot across from convenience store. Thought I'd move on.

Hit Main several times but no go. Was looking for Rachael but didn't see - she must have been with you Mr C! Anyway, it was dry too.

Last I hit PH from I95 south and at first thought it was back to old times. Immediately saw 4 WSW's by the BP and 1 BSW closer to the Siesta. Three of the WSW's were really bad (2-4 on the scale) except one. I haven't seen her before. Wearing thin white top and bottom, reddish brown hair, small tits but didn't seem cracked out. I was being careful and looped several times but by the time I was going to pull the trigger another monger scooped. The BSW is around a lot and usually hangs out near the Siesta. She looks mid 20's and is petite. I'd rate around a 7. Too bad I'm not into the sistas at this time.

Finally checked out PH further south and saw Kim across from Jerry Hamm. The slim fast diet has really taken its toll. It was a hard decision but decided to pass (hell, I was getting tired by this time!lol).

I must say that it was encouraging to see all the activity back on PH (even if the girls were below average).

Stay safe

Dcreet
07-22-08, 12:19
SW aren't my thing but I figured I'd post this for those that are interested. After hitting the Pony last night I went through the Popeyes drive through down the road on McDuff near the I10 ramp. I was sitting in the drive through and made eye contact with a WSW hanging out near the bathroom of the gas station right next door. Probably mid 30s, very thin, wearing green shorts and a black top. Brown hair and she had a black eye or something had messed her eye up. She was chatting with a black lady who didn't appear to be a SW, and she smiled and was pretty clearly trying to make contact. Like I said, not my thing (too risky for me!) but just FYI for all you guys out there.

Mojo65
07-22-08, 15:36
Was in Jax this morning decided to drive out on Main 'bout 10am.

I saw a (dark)red head WSW 'bout a 5 in daylight. Looked maybe 25 had on a beigh tank top dress and sandels. She was walkin north toward a Citgo. Could this be Rachael.

Sr Paul
07-22-08, 20:21
Broke out tonite went to W/S, cruised for an hour, dead. Then coming back home. Saw a blonde walking, I never would have guessed to find a working lady here on the SS. Picked her up, got my bbbjcim and digits for only trusted seniors. She is older, but has a very nice slim body. She will be at home all day tommorow(mon) and is game for some business. Seniors PM me for more details.Wish I was a senior!

RaynMan55
07-23-08, 09:34
.......After we were finished, I asked her if she knew the whereabouts of some of my other favorites I used to travel to the North Side to visit. She did not know Ivey (a girl will great skills that I would love to see again) but told be Courtney was living in the trailer park across from 61st. A little birdy told me that Ivey is in the BIG house, for a couple years.

What a shame.

Be safe!

Festman
07-23-08, 12:02
Ph 10: 40am. Spotted a tallish WSW. Maybe a 6 from a distance. Turned around and asked her if she needed a ride. She got in. Said her name was Kim. Reddish brown hair, skinny. 6 turned to 4. Said she was just getting out and about for the day. Freshness counts to me. Did the checks, agreed jackson would get a BJ. Turned down a couple of her location suggestions and found myself a reasonable spot. Upon closer inspection realized she was covered in scars, scabs, and sores with one on her mouth. Changed my mind, gave her a ham for her time and dropped her quick, thanking my concience for intervening on behalf of the potential health hazzards. Seems like whenever I am on PH it is loaded with nothing but unsuitables. Oh well, such is the hunt sometimes I guess. Moral? Always listen when the voices tell you to drop out. Safe mongering to all. Looking forward to senior/PM status someday.

Mattin Jax
07-23-08, 15:21
Hello fellow mongers,

It's been a long time since a post. The pantie patrol is a real factor on these types of boards and the more I think about it the more I hesitate to submit reports. Spotted a blond that looks to be in her early 20's about 5'7 decent build working in between the two gas stations at the corner of rogero and the arlington expressway. Seen her out there a few times now on drive bys. Rate her looks a 6 on the SW scale. Seems like there are a lot more popping up on this side of town.

Happy hunting!

Sr Paul
07-23-08, 22:07
103Rd older WSW kinda heavy blonde wearing a yellow shirt by the shell today talking to a younger decent looking mixed? Girl and a older black dude.

Redrob
07-24-08, 09:46
Was heading home last night and swung by N Main. After 2 loops, I saw nothing so I headed for PH. There were several BSW N of Emerson and a heavy WSW across from Taco Bell. LEO then decided to pull out behind me, so the cruise control went on and I headed for University and I95 to vacate the area. I stopped at the Racetrac for a drink for the ride and the was a tall WSW standing in front of the store when I got out. She came out and asked if I was looking for a date without being prompted. I asked her if she needed a ride and she got in. Pulling out she starts asking how much money I have and can I spend X for sex. Pulling away I didn't say anything until 2 blocks. I asked for a LEO check. She pulled the top of her dress down. Everything seemink kosher, we headed for her room. 2 jacksons for f/s seemed fair. She was a very willing and enthusiastic provider. She even wanted me to put her legs on my shoulders to go deeper. I would highly recommend. She's about 5'8-5'11, pretty (7/10) and goes by Stephanie.

SW Surfer
07-24-08, 10:44
Smart Move....If you get a chance to check them out....let the big head make the final decision.

Changed my mind, gave her a ham for her time and dropped her quick, thanking my concience for intervening on behalf of the potential health hazzards. Seems like whenever I am on PH it is loaded with nothing but unsuitables. Oh well, such is the hunt sometimes I guess. Moral? Always listen when the voices tell you to drop out. Safe mongering to all. Looking forward to senior/PM status someday.

Redrob
07-25-08, 06:17
Tried PH Thursday night with no luck. What was a goldrush the last week has dried up. Saw a tall extremely thin WSW. When she got close to the car, I wanted to loose my dinner. I made another pass from Atlantic to Univ, again without seeing anything and went home.

Dirty Wild66
07-25-08, 15:18
I just met Amber again. Man, is she fun. Good to talk to. I think she is one of those that just loves to service men. She had a place, I got undressed and she went to town. Very erotic, She makes love to a dick with her mouth. Wanted .4 settled for .35. Digits available for trusted seniors.

Dirty out

Redrob
07-26-08, 21:51
I was on my way home Saturday morning (5:30a) and pulled in to the Racetrack for some coffee. Before I even get out of my car, up walks Stephanie, "remember me? " Why not? She gets into the car and we head out. She has a bad habit of being very blunt about money and it still spools me, even though I know she isn't LEO. Unfortunately for we hobbyists, she has discovered her worth and now wanted 3. 5 jacksons for for fs. She's still good at her job and will try "anything" given the right incentive. She doesn't have a phone yet, but is suppose to get one this weekend. Go get in while it lasts.