PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Maxswell
10-11-18, 20:23
Just got done with Jaime on Phillips by Wal-Mart. Older petite long haired brunette WSW. She's cute with her clothing on but her stomach looks like it was used as a chew toy by something. Attitude wise she's off the charts. Hopped in she did a LEO check for me but as I was going for mine she said "fuck it, if you're a cop I'm going to jail for just getting in". Standard rate for BBBJCIM that was good, not great but it got the job done and she seemed to get into it. I would repeat based of attitude alone. Clothes stay on for the dream so the stomach doesn't bug me.

Saw Barbie out there and damn she looks like shit. Was thick 2 weeks ago and bones only this week. Mud is hitting her hard it looks like.

Jaime said they had 4 girls off Phillips die the last two weeks. 2 od's and 2 murders. Od's were Michelle (not bb) and shelly, PH dana (found on northside) and I can't remember the other name of the other were murdered.Can you describe this "barbie?

VictorHugo99
10-11-18, 23:40
I haven't been to Jacksonville since '15, so I have no idea what the "standard rate" is. Can you guys fill me in? And also. I'm not one for this high priced crap, so what's a number I should NOT allow? Because 2 Jacksons is my limit. Where am I wrong?

Thanks in advance.

EX.Not a real expert, but 1 Jackson is enough in the car.

I did offer rooms to some (I certainly regretted for Kathy).

Others were all right. Vic.

Ldwldwldw
10-12-18, 00:07
I haven't seen / heard anything? I saw she had an add up about 2 months ago.I was confused thinking about Bridget. My error.

Member #6455
10-12-18, 08:40
Anyone know if Hooterville Emily with the bottomless throat is still walking around there?

MacDaddy3106
10-12-18, 10:53
Can you describe this "barbie?Barbie usually hangs around PH and surrounding areas. Look for a streak of pink hair and glasses.

BiggDaddi
10-12-18, 13:10
Anyone know if Hooterville Emily with the bottomless throat is still walking around there?"Bottomless throat" You've officially caught my attention. LOL.

FunNthaSun
10-12-18, 13:26
She still walking Timaquana /103rd area as recently as last week.I must have some serious bad timing then. Thanks.

Ethan X
10-12-18, 18:50
Not a real expert, but 1 Jackson is enough in the car.

I did offer rooms to some (I certainly regretted for Kathy).

Others were all right. Vic.What about those without a car? Does that 1 Jackson rate apply? Or is it more?

TunPunFun
10-12-18, 22:38
Barbie usually hangs around PH and surrounding areas. Look for a streak of pink hair and glasses.What he said.

VictorHugo99
10-12-18, 22:53
Hi,

Donna, though older MILF, has a great attitude. She doesn't go crazy like the rest.

She even reminded me to be careful with driving to avoiding being nailed by the uncles.

Positive experience.

What he said.

VictorHugo99
10-12-18, 22:55
Very curious, What's the damage for bottomless throat? Besides entry fee of course.

Vic.

"Bottomless throat" You've officially caught my attention. LOL.

FunGames73
10-12-18, 23:09
Has anyone seen Katie the once great.

CantB1
10-12-18, 23:32
What he said.Yall mongers reviews been having me want to see what this fuss is about Barbie for weeks now. I even went looking a couple times but no luck. Then my boy scoops her and she recognize him and asked about me. He didn't even recognize her. But come to find out yall been tripping over PH Barbie who used go by the name Casey for years. LOL She should have dozens or reviews from the past.

Maxswell
10-13-18, 04:13
Yall mongers reviews been having me want to see what this fuss is about Barbie for weeks now. I even went looking a couple times but no luck. Then my boy scoops her and she recognize him and asked about me. He didn't even recognize her. But come to find out yall been tripping over PH Barbie who used go by the name Casey for years. LOL She should have dozens or reviews from the past.OMG I thought so. I'm like, Barbie? WTF is Barbie? Its just Casey / Sabrina they are talking about. Did anybody see her face? It looks like a case of chicken pox, if that's possible. What do you think is eating that girl up? It looked pretty scary to me.

LovesAFreak
10-13-18, 08:03
Has anyone seen Katie the once great.Yes I did like three days ago, a little too slim to my liking but she does her thing in the mic check.

SeniorePeppe
10-13-18, 16:14
Does anybody know anyone in Starke or Middleburg?

DMan696
10-13-18, 22:37
Just cruises through sin city for the first time and met a lady named Tiffany. Teeth were messed up but really pretty face. Agreed on a Jackson and two Lincoln's for a mic check. Told me before we started to tell her how I liked it and took directions perfectly the whole season. It was a great time and I hope to catch her again soon.

VictorHugo99
10-13-18, 23:51
It would be tough bro without a car.

Not sure if any providers could allow usage of personal space, perhaps other friends could comm.

Unless you know them, paying for a room might not assure a good time.

Have fun, be safe.

What about those without a car? Does that 1 Jackson rate apply? Or is it more?

VictorHugo99
10-13-18, 23:54
I had Michelle yesterday evening, tons of Michelle on PH though.

She appeared on till we arrived at the spot, then started to tall funny, felt she was on another planet.

Had to wait for her to land the spaceship before proceeding with the matter of junior.

She was not wild though, so managed to finish up.

Not always sure of the providers on PH.

Just cruises through sin city for the first time and met a lady named Tiffany. Teeth were messed up but really pretty face. Agreed on a Jackson and two Lincoln's for a mic check. Told me before we started to tell her how I liked it and took directions perfectly the whole season. It was a great time and I hope to catch her again soon.

CantB1
10-14-18, 00:15
Saw Kat dressed to impress round 7 pm. Was going to make the scoop but she got spooked by a couple cop car. She crossed the street and I just gave up. I was only killing a little time before I met up with my UTR.

FunNthaSun
10-14-18, 09:25
Saw Kat dressed to impress round 7 pm. Was going to make the scoop but she got spooked by a couple cop car. She crossed the street and I just gave up. I was only killing a little time before I met up with my UTR.Yessir LOL! I had a chance to catch up with her yesterday and obviously it was right when you were trying to make the scoop also. She crossed the street away from Uncle that was sitting at the FD and I scooped her by the liquor store. She definitely kills it in her knee high boots. It had been about a two or three months since I saw her last so she was happy to see me. And junior was equally as happy to see her. Went to our fav spot and I let her vent alil about what's been going on in her life the last few months then got, IMHO, the best BBBJCIM on timiquana /103rd.

TallBear
10-14-18, 16:46
I cannot locate any information about Big Booty Brandy having passed away. Please, please tell me this is a mistake!

Ethan X
10-14-18, 22:53
I cannot locate any information about Big Booty Brandy having passed away. Please, please tell me this is a mistake!I've hooked up with Brandy back in '15 two times. If she's gone, not sure what to say.

CantB1
10-15-18, 00:06
I cannot locate any information about Big Booty Brandy having passed away. Please, please tell me this is a mistake!Brandy text me tonight and told me she hears she is dead. LOL for me to let you guys know she is alive and well home doing awesome. LOL.

AllrightSpider
10-17-18, 10:29
Met a cute, blonde WSW cruising by the 2 stores last night. Petite frame, ruddy complexion but smooth skin overall (and I checked), still a little curvy as walkers go and highly skilled. 3 Hamiltons had "Melissa" naked and humming a tune. No digits. Didn't have a phone but will be looking for her again.

Happy Hunting.

TallBear
10-18-18, 07:54
Brandy text me tonight and told me she hears she is dead. LOL for me to let you guys know she is alive and well home doing awesome. LOL.Thanks so much for clearing that up, brother. I was really bummed. Best wishes to her!

ChaChaCoo411
10-18-18, 12:23
I used to stay at Star on the west side when I was visiting. I'd go 103rd and most chicks there were willing to come back to Star with me. I was wondering what else would you guys suggest, especially around the PH hwy area? I went to Scottish and Gator before for dates but they look too ghetto for an overnight stay. I'm pretty sure girls around PH area won't be willing to come back to west side with me tho.

Any ideas? Thanks.

ToeLover
10-19-18, 01:11
Saw Kat dressed to impress round 7 pm. Was going to make the scoop but she got spooked by a couple cop car. She crossed the street and I just gave up. I was only killing a little time before I met up with my UTR.Short'ish (Shoulder length) curly black hair? Very nice boobs? If so, saw her in Sin City today and spent about 30 minutes with her. Sweet girl, says she looooves getting high, but seemed pretty sober, and could actually speak intelligently. I had fun with her.

CantB1
10-19-18, 14:41
Short'ish (Shoulder length) curly black hair? Very nice boobs? If so, saw her in Sin City today and spent about 30 minutes with her. Sweet girl, says she looooves getting high, but seemed pretty sober, and could actually speak intelligently. I had fun with her.No not same girl.

MacDaddy3106
10-19-18, 15:22
Well gentleman. I don't know how much longer my heart can take doing this hobby. Picked up Michelle over on a side street off Philips. Less than 30 seconds after she hopped in a damn cop came whizzing around the corner. Smh. Any senior advice so this doesn't happen again?

FloridaBiker
10-19-18, 17:46
. I was wondering what else would you guys suggest, especially around the PH hwy area? Check PMs.

Hot Tacos
10-19-18, 20:01
Well gentleman. I don't know how much longer my heart can take doing this hobby. Picked up Michelle over on a side street off Philips. Less than 30 seconds after she hopped in a damn cop came whizzing around the corner. Smh. Any senior advice so this doesn't happen again?Well, . What happened?

FloridaBiker
10-19-18, 20:17
Well gentleman. I don't know how much longer my heart can take doing this hobby. Picked up Michelle over on a side street off Philips. Less than 30 seconds after she hopped in a damn cop came whizzing around the corner. Smh. Any senior advice so this doesn't happen again?Before you score a worker drive around a little bit and see where uncle is hiding if anywhere.

My advice is, if you see any Uncles in the neighborhood at all, get the SWs attention on a driveby, And point to a side street.

They get it, and will walk to meet you.

Never, never, talk any info until they are in the car and you are moving.

Just open the door or window, and say want to ride?

If you feel you may be under scrutiny as you drive away with her, ask her to please duck down below the dashboard.

Informer904
10-19-18, 20:38
Before you score a worker drive around a little bit and see where uncle is hiding if anywhere.

My advice is, if you see any Uncles in the neighborhood at all, get the SWs attention on a driveby, And point to a side street.

They get it, and will walk to meet you.

Never, never, talk any info until they are in the car and you are moving.

Just open the door or window, and say want to ride?

If you feel you may be under scrutiny as you drive away with her, ask her to please duck down below the dashboard.Excellent advice. Has saved my a $$ plenty of times when I first began this hobby.

Quebec99
10-20-18, 02:40
I don't know about some of you but these SWer prices are getting ridiculous. It isn't uncommon for these girls to ask for 60 bucks these days. I'm not sure if it's because they're basing their prices on the kind of car we drive or if guys are overpaying. However, the prices are crazy and they have some of the worst attitudes now.

Member #6123
10-20-18, 10:23
Yes I so agree with ya. I think alot of these girls are getting it in their head from fellow mongers that they should be charging more than the going rate of 20-30.

Sure there are a few that could fall in the 40-50 range but don't forget these are just street walkers who just go from one guy to the next within minutes. But hey I don't cruise the streets anymore so this just makes me stick with my regulars more.

Be safe out there.

I don't know about some of you but these SWer prices are getting ridiculous. It isn't uncommon for these girls to ask for 60 bucks these days. I'm not sure if it's because they're basing their prices on the kind of car we drive or if guys are overpaying. However, the prices are crazy and they have some of the worst attitudes now.

Informer904
10-20-18, 16:17
Yes I so agree with ya. I think alot of these girls are getting it in their head from fellow mongers that they should be charging more than the going rate of 20-30.

Sure there are a few that could fall in the 40-50 range but don't forget these are just street walkers who just go from one guy to the next within minutes. But hey I don't cruise the streets anymore so this just makes me stick with my regulars more.

Be safe out there.I agree with both gents. Picked up Mel in H-Ville 2 weekends ago. After all the necessary checks, we agreed upon the standard rate for a BBBJ. After a few minutes of her singing excellent on the mic, I wanted to move on to other things. Now I expected the NORMAL up-charge of about. 20, but then proceeds to tell me that it would be a whole separate charge altogether and that she only does one or the other from the start. So total amount of coins would've been. 60 to enjoy everything at the concert. I opted to just stick with the first part of it for. 20 and said F*ck the rest. The songs weren't that damn good. As always. Stay safe.

Luke Cage668
10-20-18, 16:46
Dudes just have to be firm when dealing with these broads, if they can't agree to your tems just drop them off and pick up someone else, a Jack is always my starting point, depending upon the experience I may throw in an extra Abe. My Max for microphone checks is Jack and a Hammy (only if they keep same working number and if I've seen you at least 3 times). The only FS exp I had was 2 Jacks.

Studmuff
10-21-18, 10:27
Dudes just have to be firm when dealing with these broads, if they can't agree to your tems just drop them off and pick up someone else, a Jack is always my starting point, depending upon the experience I may throw in an extra Abe. My Max for microphone checks is Jack and a Hammy (only if they keep same working number and if I've seen you at least 3 times). The only FS exp I had was 2 Jacks.I agree, I never pay more than a ham period! We sometimes forget we have the one thing that they want and that is $. If they don't agree just drop them off where you found them and I guarantee you next time they will have a different attitude. Works every time for me and it includes just about every one of the SW that has been commented about on this board.

Studmuff
10-21-18, 13:19
I agree, I never pay more than a ham period! We sometimes forget we have the one thing that they want and that is $. If they don't agree just drop them off where you found them and I guarantee you next time they will have a different attitude. Works every time for me and it includes just about every one of the SW that has been commented about on this board.My mistake on that last post instead of Ham it should have been a jack.

EatherPeach69
10-21-18, 18:33
I don't know about some of you but these SWer prices are getting ridiculous. It isn't uncommon for these girls to ask for 60 bucks these days. I'm not sure if it's because they're basing their prices on the kind of car we drive or if guys are overpaying. However, the prices are crazy and they have some of the worst attitudes now.I couldn't agree wt you more. I'm from the Bronx, andThe SWANS would charge around 40-80 depending what you wanted, but they were so much better looking, so I wouldn't mind. These girls down here are just insane.

SpreadR
10-21-18, 19:09
I couldn't agree wt you more. I'm from the Bronx, andThe SWANS would charge around 40-80 depending what you wanted, but they were so much better looking, so I wouldn't mind. These girls down here are just insane.Some of them ask for 100 just to go to their room and get robbed. Crazy why anyone would go to their room and even crazier is why someone would say what a good price it is compared to when they were in the strip clubs. Stay in the car, go to your spot, and do not mention anything until they verify.

SpreadR
10-21-18, 19:28
Maybe you should read my post again.

I want him to share information, not slander.I was sharing information, such as she will be out in about six months, I will update when the time comes. All I meant about the alcohol is that these chicks are in it for the fix. Whatever that fix is, so lets not trust or overpay. Be safe out there. Also going by Emerson wally world around lunch there are some walking around.

Dan1978
10-21-18, 20:48
I'm moving down to Ocala! While there is a little action down there, I will miss the hotspots up here! Had my last bit of fun yesterday with my all time fave Dawn! She's always a good time, very nice and pretty and aims to please! She doesn't overprice and she's smart about the game! she's been cool in the past and even introduced me to other chics for a change of scenery! But always find my way back to her! Treat her good and all I can say is go with your gut! If a chic is asking too much or acting funny then remember there are more options! Lane to Beaver and those areas surrounding have seemed to serve me best over the last year! This has been a great forum! May check in when I come up and visit to see if anything new is happening! Feel free to hit me up for any hotspots down there if any of y'all make your way down there for any reason!!stay safe and happy hunting!

ChaChaCoo411
10-21-18, 20:51
Check PMs.For all the useful information and kind help!

ChaChaCoo411
10-21-18, 21:02
I'm moving down to Ocala! While there is a little action down there, I will miss the hotspots up here! Had my last bit of fun yesterday with my all time fave Dawn! She's always a good time, very nice and pretty and aims to please! She doesn't overprice and she's smart about the game! she's been cool in the past and even introduced me to other chics for a change of scenery! But always find my way back to her! Treat her good and all I can say is go with your gut! If a chic is asking too much or acting funny then remember there are more options! Lane to Beaver and those areas surrounding have seemed to serve me best over the last year! This has been a great forum! May check in when I come up and visit to see if anything new is happening! Feel free to hit me up for any hotspots down there if any of y'all make your way down there for any reason!!stay safe and happy hunting!I don't know much of Ocala. If you have time to drive to Orlando, it's certainly the best place in FL for mongers. My town sucks so I usually need to make a trip for fun. Even I'm an out towner, You are one of few people in Jax that were willing to help and exchange info while I was visiting and I appreciate it!

Hit me up if you'd go Orlando. I'll be happy to return the flavor!

Hope you settle down well.

Informer904
10-21-18, 21:18
I don't know much of Ocala. If you have time to drive to Orlando, it's certainly the best place in FL for mongers. My town sucks so I usually need to make a trip for fun. Even I'm an out towner, You are one of few people in Jax that were willing to help and exchange info while I was visiting and I appreciate it!

Hit me up if you'd go Orlando. I'll be happy to return the flavor!

Hope you settle down well.I concur with chachacoo411. I appreciate all of the info that was shared back and forth as well. Be safe and don't be a stranger.

Madra Bid Dog
10-21-18, 23:40
So I drove north on US1 and it was dead. Just uncle Leos being sneaky and hiding in the dark awaiting to jump into action. Later this evening a couple of girls finally came out and immediately got jumped by 4 patrol cars. Just for hanging around. They sure cleaned this town good. Beware my friends.

JaxHunter2017
10-22-18, 00:08
Anyone got digits for dawn? I got to see what all the fuss is about with her BBBJ's.

FleshBonjour
10-22-18, 07:20
Late noticed but better late then sorry. Took a ride Saturday night down Main. , it was dead until 1 am. Seen a few ladies hanging down the far end at a closed store, 3 WSW. Picked me up a blonde, I believe her name was Lindsay, blonde, cute body but really big crooked nose. She jumps in and we discuss about needing a ride. She just starts saying just drive and let get out of the area. Got nervous thinking she was 5-O. I should've realized she was a bad idea when she decided to take her pipe out and lite up. Told her to put that away because we will get in trouble, I told her I'm looking for a quick mic check she said sure. Wanted donation up front but I stayed firm and said not until you sing me a song. She hesitated and started rubbing junior making seem she was legit and said she knew a spot. She was about to give me a mic check while driving when she said I need cigarettes 1st and just to drive further down. I said no we can wait then I proceeded to give her 1 Jeff. , big mistake. That's when she said she needed a cigarette. I started to get annoyed and said fine, drove to the gas station where it seemed a guy was waiting for her. She got out and was waiting by my door, open. Got nervous so I gave her an 1 coin to just leave my car. She did and I drove away, apparently the guy really was with her and I obviously got tricked. Lesson learnt but this sucks LOL. Still new to this state and I don't know you local boys get lucky! It has been the luck of the draw but that's what this hobby is all about. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas.

Studmuff
10-22-18, 12:17
Late noticed but better late then sorry. Took a ride Saturday night down Main. , it was dead until 1 am. Seen a few ladies hanging down the far end at a closed store, 3 WSW. Picked me up a blonde, I believe her name was Lindsay, blonde, cute body but really big crooked nose. She jumps in and we discuss about needing a ride. She just starts saying just drive and let get out of the area. Got nervous thinking she was 5-O. I should've realized she was a bad idea when she decided to take her pipe out and lite up. Told her to put that away because we will get in trouble, I told her I'm looking for a quick mic check she said sure. Wanted donation up front but I stayed firm and said not until you sing me a song. She hesitated and started rubbing junior making seem she was legit and said she knew a spot. She was about to give me a mic check while driving when she said I need cigarettes 1st and just to drive further down. I said no we can wait then I proceeded to give her 1 Jeff. , big mistake. That's when she said she needed a cigarette. I started to get annoyed and said fine, drove to the gas station where it seemed a guy was waiting for her. She got out and was waiting by my door, open. Got nervous so I gave her an 1 coin to just leave my car. She did and I drove away, apparently the guy really was with her and I obviously got tricked. Lesson learnt but this sucks LOL. Still new to this state and I don't know you local boys get lucky! It has been the luck of the draw but that's what this hobby is all about. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas.Sounds like Leeann, she's a nutcase. I would avoid that one.

CantB1
10-22-18, 16:41
Late noticed but better late then sorry. Took a ride Saturday night down Main. , it was dead until 1 am. Seen a few ladies hanging down the far end at a closed store, 3 WSW. Picked me up a blonde, I believe her name was Lindsay, blonde, cute body but really big crooked nose. She jumps in and we discuss about needing a ride. She just starts saying just drive and let get out of the area. Got nervous thinking she was 5-O. I should've realized she was a bad idea when she decided to take her pipe out and lite up. Told her to put that away because we will get in trouble, I told her I'm looking for a quick mic check she said sure. Wanted donation up front but I stayed firm and said not until you sing me a song. She hesitated and started rubbing junior making seem she was legit and said she knew a spot. She was about to give me a mic check while driving when she said I need cigarettes 1st and just to drive further down. I said no we can wait then I proceeded to give her 1 Jeff. , big mistake. That's when she said she needed a cigarette. I started to get annoyed and said fine, drove to the gas station where it seemed a guy was waiting for her. She got out and was waiting by my door, open. Got nervous so I gave her an 1 coin to just leave my car. She did and I drove away, apparently the guy really was with her and I obviously got tricked. Lesson learnt but this sucks LOL. Still new to this state and I don't know you local boys get lucky! It has been the luck of the draw but that's what this hobby is all about. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas.Definitely you picked up Leanne. I used to fuck a few years ago before I became a monger.

Knot Sea
10-22-18, 17:24
Drove through hooterville early Sunday, saw uncle parked with lights off in the exit road of the gas station that leads to the 4th month street. Haven't seen that before, look before you leap.

DahGirlsOfJax
10-23-18, 01:41
I find the spinner Jordan attractive and she has a great attitude. Her head game is limited due to a neck injury from a car accident but she has been able to get me ready to partake of her other menu offerings. She can take a pounding and has not complained about time.

WestsideMonger
10-23-18, 10:39
I find the spinner Jordan attractive and she has a great attitude. Her head game is limited due to a neck injury from a car accident but she has been able to get me ready to partake of her other menu offerings. She can take a pounding and has not complained about time.Damage and digits? Haven't seen her.

NewLove24
10-25-18, 12:12
Just drove through sin city and looks hot. Lots of girls walking with uncle out everywhere. Be careful out there.

JZetoro19
10-25-18, 12:48
Saw Amber chillin at one of the pump stations in IC. Went to make a scoop but think one if you fellas in a black sedan was contemplating as well LOL I was on the way to work so I decided to leave it be.

JZ.

VictorHugo99
10-28-18, 17:02
Sorry to hear that bro.

Hope it gets better next time.

Vic.

Late noticed but better late then sorry. Took a ride Saturday night down Main. , it was dead until 1 am. Seen a few ladies hanging down the far end at a closed store, 3 WSW. Picked me up a blonde, I believe her name was Lindsay, blonde, cute body but really big crooked nose. She jumps in and we discuss about needing a ride. She just starts saying just drive and let get out of the area. Got nervous thinking she was 5-O. I should've realized she was a bad idea when she decided to take her pipe out and lite up. Told her to put that away because we will get in trouble, I told her I'm looking for a quick mic check she said sure. Wanted donation up front but I stayed firm and said not until you sing me a song. She hesitated and started rubbing junior making seem she was legit and said she knew a spot. She was about to give me a mic check while driving when she said I need cigarettes 1st and just to drive further down. I said no we can wait then I proceeded to give her 1 Jeff. , big mistake. That's when she said she needed a cigarette. I started to get annoyed and said fine, drove to the gas station where it seemed a guy was waiting for her. She got out and was waiting by my door, open. Got nervous so I gave her an 1 coin to just leave my car. She did and I drove away, apparently the guy really was with her and I obviously got tricked. Lesson learnt but this sucks LOL. Still new to this state and I don't know you local boys get lucky! It has been the luck of the draw but that's what this hobby is all about. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas.

FleshBonjour
10-30-18, 01:07
So decided to take another chance down main ave tonight, no luck lots of LEO out there. Did see a WSW, blonde, white shirt and white / blue jeans, she was sitting by a bus stop bench. Past her twice and she finally waved, I pull down the street she was waiting but she never walked down. I didn't feel safe with all of big brother watching so I left. Headed down Lane ave and had nothing but LEO activity. The time I was out was from 11 p to 1 am. So I had no luck this time. Be safe out there and think the big head LOL.

Any you mongers have info on Jacksonville Beach area by Atlantic? Decided to check the area out but it seemed dead and not a type place some of these ladies would be walking in. To rich LOL.

JaxTaco
10-30-18, 12:56
I had time to kill Sunday afternoon and found myself cruising Lane Ave. I perused the parking lots of the local motels hoping to find someone outside of their room, but had no luck. After about 45 minutes of making loops in the general area I spotted a group of 6 people crossing Lane Ave near Hwy Ave. 4 females and 2 hang around guys. 2 of the females and the 2 guys posted up by that little habib store and the other 2 (better looking) females started looking for clientele on the corner. One was on the thick side, BSW / HSW, couldn't tell for sure. She had some serious DSL's but also had some seriously purple lipstick on and I didn't want to take the chance of getting that on my clothes. The 2nd female was a WSW with long straight hair, aviator glasses and what turned out to be a fantastic rack. If they weren't natural then somebody paid big money for a great set of tits. I got the brunette's attention and was about to make the scoop when another monger beat me to it. I loitered in the area for about 30 minutes and almost made the decision to give purple a try when the brunette reappeared. I scooped her and we found a spot. After the LEO check she informed me that her time was worth 40. She settled for 20 for a bbj with little or no negotiation. Service was pretty damn good and she didn't waste a drop. Attractive, seemed clear headed, AMAZING rack, nice legs, but no ass to speak of.

Ethan X
10-30-18, 17:11
Hey fellas,

I'm still not all that "seasoned" in the game yet, so there are still some things I have no knowledge on. One of the big things in the LEO check. Can you guys step me through it? What to say. What to look for. How to sniff out bullshit. Just how to go about it from start to finish so that I don't end up in a cell.

Thanks in advance.

EX.

JZetoro19
10-30-18, 18:07
I had time to kill Sunday afternoon and found myself cruising Lane Ave. I perused the parking lots of the local motels hoping to find someone outside of their room, but had no luck. After about 45 minutes of making loops in the general area I spotted a group of 6 people crossing Lane Ave near Hwy Ave. 4 females and 2 hang around guys. 2 of the females and the 2 guys posted up by that little habib store and the other 2 (better looking) females started looking for clientele on the corner. One was on the thick side, BSW / HSW, couldn't tell for sure. She had some serious DSL's but also had some seriously purple lipstick on and I didn't want to take the chance of getting that on my clothes. The 2nd female was a WSW with long straight hair, aviator glasses and what turned out to be a fantastic rack. If they weren't natural then somebody paid big money for a great set of tits. I got the brunette's attention and was about to make the scoop when another monger beat me to it. I loitered in the area for about 30 minutes and almost made the decision to give purple a try when the brunette reappeared. I scooped her and we found a spot. After the LEO check she informed me that her time was worth 40. She settled for 20 for a bbj with little or no negotiation. Service was pretty damn good and she didn't waste a drop. Attractive, seemed clear headed, AMAZING rack, nice legs, but no ass to speak of.Did you get digits?

JZ.

FloridaBiker
10-30-18, 19:33
In general a LEO check is done by the provider. She usually flashes a boob and then asks you to show your tool. Somehow she rationalizes that a cop wouldn't do that. So just consider it BS if she does it, and not worth a conversation.

What is important is how you protect yourself.

In general a decoy LEO is too good to be true (TGTBT).

Is she healthy looking? Have good skin tone? Good musculature? Height and weight appropriate?
Then she probably is not a SW.

Limit your initial conversation to offering her a ride. A LEO won't get in the car with you.
So don't incriminate yourself until you have driven away with her.

I also like to cruise the area looking for cop cars hiding in the corners and behind the bushes. If I am suspicious about a cop being nearby I get the girls attention and point down the side street and meet her there.

Ethan X
10-30-18, 20:16
In general a LEO check is done by the provider. She usually flashes a boob and then asks you to show your tool. Somehow she rationalizes that a cop wouldn't do that. So just consider it BS if she does it, and not worth a conversation.

What is important is how you protect yourself.

In general a decoy LEO is too good to be true (TGTBT).

Is she healthy looking? Have good skin tone? Good musculature? Height and weight appropriate?
Then she probably is not a SW.

Limit your initial conversation to offering her a ride. A LEO won't get in the car with you.
So don't incriminate yourself until you have driven away with her.

I also like to cruise the area looking for cop cars hiding in the corners and behind the bushes. If I am suspicious about a cop being nearby I get the girls attention and point down the side street and meet her there.Okay, thanks for that. But about those of us that don't have cars and are on foot? How would all this work then?

FloridaBiker
10-31-18, 07:16
Okay, thanks for that. But about those of us that don't have cars and are on foot? How would all this work then?That is outside the parameters of my experience.

Same rules would apply as far as are they TGTBT.

Ethan X
10-31-18, 10:42
That is outside the parameters of my experience.

Same rules would apply as far as are they TGTBT.Okay, got it. Thanks again.

Dirty Wild66
11-02-18, 10:49
Last week I picked up this girl in hooterville. She was a looker. Healthy body, dark hair with dark features, pretty face, smelled good and clean with clean clothes on. Said her name was Staysia. I wanted to do the deed with her but she wanted me to take her to her dealer and then to her place and blah blah blah. I thought it may be a set up so I dropped her back off. I had found her on a website later but can't find the ad now. She stated that she was not a walker, although she was walking in hooterville and jumped in my cruiser.

Anyone know her?

Hot Tacos
11-02-18, 14:01
Saw a long haired Sandy blonde walking north on phillips. Very nice looking with long sleeves and long paints. Earphones. She walked past several bus stops then across Emerson. Looped around cpl of times and then parked at mall and waited for her to pass. She had noticed me but just passed on by. Should have got a pic. She did stop walking a cpl of times and would just grab her crotch like she had to pee bad. Or maybe pain? . As anyone know her? HT.

CantB1
11-02-18, 23:45
Last week I picked up this girl in hooterville. She was a looker. Healthy body, dark hair with dark features, pretty face, smelled good and clean with clean clothes on. Said her name was Staysia. I wanted to do the deed with her but she wanted me to take her to her dealer and then to her place and blah blah blah. I thought it may be a set up so I dropped her back off. I had found her on a website later but can't find the ad now. She stated that she was not a walker, although she was walking in hooterville and jumped in my cruiser.

Anyone know her?She is a streetwalker now don't let her lie to you. And yes she wants to get high before doing her part. I don't know any other hooker that wants all her clients to drive her right to a trap house and wait for her. And she thinks she is worth more than standard rates.

Stud999
11-03-18, 22:28
Bumped into Michelle last night on Philly, she asked me to pass along a special thanks to all the members who helped her out and her phone is back on.Is she the blonde one with a pierced tongue? I had seen her a few weeks back and dropped at gator motel. She didn't have phone then. Would want to see her again, could you share her number?

JaxHunter2017
11-04-18, 16:15
So I've heard that dawn loses her phone often. I've yet to pick her up. Does anyone know of current digits and has a pic. Really want to experience her.

BeachDan9999
11-05-18, 10:39
So I've heard that dawn loses her phone often. I've yet to pick her up. Does anyone know of current digits and has a pic. Really want to experience her.Anyone knows what happened to Rikki??

TallBear
11-05-18, 12:49
Anyone knows what happened to Rikki??Sadly, her demons got her & she is with the angels now.

Dpb4788
11-05-18, 13:10
So I've heard that dawn loses her phone often. I've yet to pick her up. Does anyone know of current digits and has a pic. Really want to experience her.Dawn posting in Ocala? I spoke to Dawn out of Ocala about a Month ago and she leftthe state. She said she was hoping to be back end od year.

FloridaBiker
11-05-18, 14:23
So I've heard that dawn loses her phone often. I've yet to pick her up. Does anyone know of current digits and has a pic. Really want to experience her.Dawn does not want her phone number given out.

It is true that she rarely has one.

Her advice is to go to her known hang out spots.

SpreadR
11-06-18, 12:08
Looks like she can swim freely again around May 5, 2019. Be careful with her, but the thought of being hooked again will be on her mind. Lets keep the price reasonably low when she starts swimming again. She is looking forward to seeing some of her old fisherman.

Maxswell
11-06-18, 17:56
Looks like she can swim freely again around May 5, 2019. Be careful with her, but the thought of being hooked again will be on her mind. Lets keep the price reasonably low when she starts swimming again. She is looking forward to seeing some of her old fisherman.You guessing she's coming back or she actually confirmed this?

MacDaddy3106
11-06-18, 19:00
Does anyone have any intel on 2 girls who ride in a silver Mercedes or other luxury car off PH near Centerfold? Saw them today and they were definitely dropping hints but I was a bit skittish as I had never seen them before. Both are Hispanic looking and pretty hot to be Swans.

DrrtyDave70
11-07-18, 00:04
Someone recently posted a question about advice regarding picking up SWans as a pedestrian. At first I thought that was a bit unusual, but actually I kind of like the idea. I've always been nervous about cruising with a car, because I have a very recognizable vehicle. If I wanted to lurk around a motel looking for likely ladies walking by or stepping outside their rooms, which would be the most productive places? I'm actually keen to just get a room and try my chances in that vicinity. Any help, advice, experiences would be greatly appreciated! Also, where exactly is Hooterville?

JaxHunter2017
11-07-18, 06:53
Dawn does not want her phone number given out.

It is true that she rarely has one.

Her advice is to go to her known hang out spots.Ok that's fine. I've seen that her hangout spots are on Lane but where at on Lane? Also if anyone could give me a quick run down of what she looks like (hair color, build, age range, etc.) it will make it easier for me to find her. Also is there a time of day that I have a better chance to find her? Any info helps. Thanks in advance.

FloridaBiker
11-07-18, 08:20
Does anyone have any intel on 2 girls who ride in a silver Mercedes or other luxury car off PH near Centerfold? Saw them today and they were definitely dropping hints but I was a bit skittish as I had never seen them before. Both are Hispanic looking and pretty hot to be Swans.My 'Law-dar' (LEO detector) says stay away.

Mercedes? Pretty & Hot? It Doesn't sound good.

MacDaddy3106
11-07-18, 09:59
My 'Law-dar' (LEO detector) says stay away.

Mercedes? Pretty & Hot? It Doesn't sound good.When they left the store they drove back to the trailer park behind it.

JaxClub
11-07-18, 14:25
You guessing she's coming back or she actually confirmed this?He's making it up. She's clean now and has no desire to get back into her old lifestyle. Talked her her today and she said thank you to the people that have offered to send money but she's doing fine.

SpreadR
11-07-18, 22:19
He's making it up. She's clean now and has no desire to get back into her old lifestyle. Talked her her today and she said thank you to the people that have offered to send money but she's doing fine.She was denied access to a Better tank, so trying to get the plea changed. If nothing changes she will be out on that date. Pretty good odds that her friends will help her out, but more likely than not she will be back in the water again. You can take the girl out the club but you cannot take the club out of the girl.

FloridaBiker
11-07-18, 22:39
When they left the store they drove back to the trailer park behind it.It still sounds like it could be LEO.

I stayed in a hotel on I 10 & Lane for several months and I got to see all the activity.

I would expect the unmarked cop car to drop the girls off in the hotel parking lot.

The decoys would walk over to the nearest gas station and the unmarked car would position itself to keep an eye on them.

On one occasion I actually was in line at the convenience store and a decoy was in line in front of me.

She definitely radiated availability but did not have the sense of need I expect from a SWan.

RunngL8
11-08-18, 16:14
Met Chloe day needing a ride. Late 30's early 40's petit with some nice enhancements. Standard check and off to see what she had enhanced. Offered BBBJ without catching for 20 Mario coins 40 for FS I wish I had it. Got digits to repeat later.

Maxswell
11-08-18, 19:08
Why all your posts only about slippery fish for last 2 years?

Why you reviewing mongers and not hookers?

A2

Rustysh1990
11-09-18, 00:39
She was denied access to a Better tank, so trying to get the plea changed. If nothing changes she will be out on that date. Pretty good odds that her friends will help her out, but more likely than not she will be back in the water again. You can take the girl out the club but you cannot take the club out of the girl.She robbed all us just like she robbed this guy let's all be assholes. Especially if we ever see her again. Just remember this guy who hates her in case you ever see her again.

JZetoro19
11-09-18, 08:32
Saw this one walking IC yesterday on an unlikey street. I did not partake but not sure if anyone on here recognizes her. I'll see if I can spot her around and give a report soon.

JZ.

Mrbbp
11-09-18, 10:16
Saw a good looking petit blonde walking down the side street where the junkyard used to be. Didn't have time to engage but also looked to good to be true. Stay safe.

JaxClub
11-09-18, 12:42
She robbed all us just like she robbed this guy let's all be assholes. Especially if we ever see her again. Just remember this guy who hates her in case you ever see her again.Well she's gained 60 pounds since she's been locked up so he probably wouldn't recognize her or be interested anyways. .

StRider13
11-09-18, 14:38
Well she's gained 60 pounds since she's been locked up so he probably wouldn't recognize her or be interested anyways. .Please tell me you're kidding. I loved her thin little body, and I was hoping to partake again.

JaxClub
11-09-18, 14:56
Please tell me you're kidding. I loved her thin little body, and I was hoping to partake again.Sad but true. That's what jail food does to you apparently.

Maxswell
11-09-18, 20:03
Sad but true. That's what jail food does to you apparently.So is she really in jail now and not out until next summer or what?

Soccer5
11-09-18, 20:26
Arlington WSW od. Funeral tomorrow.

CantB1
11-09-18, 20:51
Arlington WSW od. Funeral tomorrow.Not to be confused with Lane Ave Strawberry. She is alive and out of the scene.

JaxClub
11-10-18, 00:05
So is she really in jail now and not out until next summer or what?Correct. Trying to get sentence adjusted but as of right now not out til May 5.

PlayTiem
11-10-18, 08:57
Sad but true. That's what jail food does to you apparently.Duval jail food is usually a big blob of gloppy starch with some form of protein scattered in it as the "entree", a packet of something like cool-aid, a piece of bread, and some sweet corn bread.

They are so cheap with the food that they deliberately under-salt it, and then charge 0. 50 (actual fifty cents, not $50, LOL) per little packet of salt.

Then there's whatever junk food they can afford from the commissary.

Not exactly the high protein low carb fare being recommended by the vultures in the diet industry these days.

DreamIn15
11-10-18, 20:52
Saw this one walking IC yesterday on an unlikey street. I did not partake but not sure if anyone on here recognizes her. I'll see if I can spot her around and give a report soon.

JZ.I have had a few good visits with her. Esp when off the extra influences. Never been able to get digits though.

Fishguy717
11-11-18, 08:29
I was at the Kangaroo at the corner of Beach Blvd and Hodges Blvd, getting gas while watching a couple of WSW's that were standing at the corner of the building, smoking a cig. Pretty rare, in fact maybe only the 2nd time in all these years, that I've seen any out that way. But they were obvious, one was thin, appeared to have a nice body, the 2nd one a bit thicker, but still ok. Both strutting hi-heels and one had a pillow case of what appeared to be her worldly possessions. I was just enjoying the view, as I had plans and could not partake at the time.

They started walking towards the corner, I'm watching them, and traffic is moving, you hear one guy whistle, and another car honks at them, and then BAM!! One guy paid too much attention to them, and not the traffic stopping in front of them, and plowed into the back of a stopped car. Hopefully it wasn't one of you mongers. So I guess you could say these girls could stop traffic, LOL.

The girls acted like this shit happens all the time, didn't faze them. They split up, and one went south on Hodges, the other headed east on Beach Blvd.

Stay safe out there.

Quebec
11-11-18, 09:19
I was at the Kangaroo at the corner of Beach Blvd and Hodges Blvd, getting gas while watching a couple of WSW's that were standing at the corner of the building, smoking a cig. Pretty rare, in fact maybe only the 2nd time in all these years, that I've seen any out that way. But they were obvious, one was thin, appeared to have a nice body, the 2nd one a bit thicker, but still ok. Both strutting hi-heels and one had a pillow case of what appeared to be her worldly possessions. I was just enjoying the view, as I had plans and could not partake at the time.

They started walking towards the corner, I'm watching them, and traffic is moving, you hear one guy whistle, and another car honks at them, and then BAM!! One guy paid too much attention to them, and not the traffic stopping in front of them, and plowed into the back of a stopped car. Hopefully it wasn't one of you mongers. So I guess you could say these girls could stop traffic, LOL.

The girls acted like this shit happens all the time, didn't faze them. They split up, and one went south on Hodges, the other headed east on Beach Blvd.

Stay safe out there.Funny stuff! I see more in that area than you would guess, but it's too close to home for me. Portside trailer park is close, so that's where the nest is. LOL. I have seen Max, also the crazy chick with the short skirt and blonde hair, and a few others. One was near the library and a monger almost caused an accident to get her!

Pseudonymous
11-11-18, 12:38
Someone recently posted a question about advice regarding picking up SWans as a pedestrian. At first I thought that was a bit unusual, but actually I kind of like the idea. I've always been nervous about cruising with a car, because I have a very recognizable vehicle. If I wanted to lurk around a motel looking for likely ladies walking by or stepping outside their rooms, which would be the most productive places? I'm actually keen to just get a room and try my chances in that vicinity. Any help, advice, experiences would be greatly appreciated! Also, where exactly is Hooterville?Picking up on foot is really hard. If you want to stay low key, why not just be stationary in the vehicle around the known spots? You're just a guy getting gas, or buying lotto tickets right? Driving like a preacher (speed limit, seat belt, strictly obey all traffic signals) will get you plenty of time at the buffet.

Getting a room is kinda meh. There's no guarantee you'll get a provider, and if not that's wasted time and money. However a few motels are known as places where working girls stay. I personally prefer to be in control and that means an environment I'm comfortable in. She'll want you to come to her room regardless because if she's got a room most likely her handler is nearby and able to come in case things get rocky (either by accident or on purpose).

Can't answer the Hooterville question, as nobody has really given me a good answer either.

Scrapple6
11-11-18, 18:23
Funny stuff! I see more in that area than you would guess, but it's too close to home for me. Portside trailer park is close, so that's where the nest is. LOL. I have seen Max, also the crazy chick with the short skirt and blonde hair, and a few others. One was near the library and a monger almost caused an accident to get her!The blonde would be Michelle. Not a SW per se as she just walks up and down Beach blvd in a daze between Hodges and San Pablo. Be nice to her and take her on a drive down to Castaway Park and tell her she's pretty. She gives nice slow BJ and doesn't spit it out.

Rustysh1990
11-11-18, 22:11
Does anyone know if Ashton is still walking Philly?

I haven't seen her in about a month. It used to seem like every time I took a drive down Philly she was walking. Now never. Is she dead?

Big Delicious
11-12-18, 00:49
After combing these fair streets of ours for quite some time now, I finally found a 7 or 8 on the WSW scale. Her name is Jeana and I picked her up on PH over by the flea bags. She has some of the nicest natural D's I've seen in a long time. She also doesn't have that candy addict look to her at all. She gave me some excellent sloppy top and she didn't have to work very hard for me to erupt like Kilauea. I definitely HOPE to find her again soon.

Be safe out there bros.

BigD.

YDiner_Otown
11-12-18, 04:28
Can't answer the Hooterville question, as nobody has really given me a good answer either.I understand from a previous post:

Hooterville is both sides of the street around 103rd / Old Middleburg rd.

Fishguy717
11-12-18, 09:12
The blonde would be Michelle. Not a SW per se as she just walks up and down Beach blvd in a daze between Hodges and San Pablo. Be nice to her and take her on a drive down to Castaway Park and tell her she's pretty. She gives nice slow BJ and doesn't spit it out.Interesting to hear about Michelle, but that's definitely not the blond of the two I saw. She was much thinner, and actually prettier.

SloppyTop904
11-12-18, 18:12
Not to be confused with ph Michelle. This one is different and younger might I add. In my dream I caught Michelle walking down bb in between San Pablo and hodges. Made the scoop in a shopping mall. After we got to know eachother a little I asked if she would like to come back to my place near by for some fun and she agreed. Michelle is rather busty and has nice blue eyes I must say but she was also in some sort of daze. Once at my place, We started with a BBBJ that was just okay but then she stopped looked at me and said just to go in me. The BBFS was great but she wanted me to be rather gentle on my first go. She also rambled a little bit about this really weird story for some reason LOL I kind of shook her out it by pounding harder until all of my littles were in her pool. She asked if she could take a shower and I said We can take one together. She was a lot more comfortable with me at this point and less weird LOL. Our shower was very hot, she even got on her knees and paid attention to junior again. Things went so good and the mood was so right. Without me even asking her she bent over k9 and had me unload in her again before we finished our shower. She really let me pound it that time I was very happy. I gave her some water after and dropped her off at a nearby clothing store with a little bit of help so she could do some shopping. She was very thankful and gave me lots of kisses for it as I dropped her off and then I awoke. Needless to say this dream turned out to be spectacular and I will definitely repeat. No number for her sorry boys I tried LOL. She did say something about her getting a new mini skirt though. Be good to her my friends. Pm for more details and happy hunting.

-sloppy.

BriefBanana
11-12-18, 20:49
After failed to see a provider, I found myself on Atlantic by acme. Found a WSW strolling and made the scoop. Took me to a spot and she was good for standard prices. That place is crawling with SW. No digits. BB-out.

BriefBanana
11-12-18, 22:54
After failed to see a provider, I found myself on Atlantic by acme. Found a WSW strolling and made the scoop. Took me to a spot and she was good for standard prices. That place is crawling with SW. No digits. BB-out.

Luke Cage668
11-13-18, 18:27
Seen Michelle several times for a Mic Check as I believe she's probably one of the tops out there at the moment in Philly or anywhere, we've parked or met up in a room whenever she gets one, she never rushes and really enjoys what she's doing, Top Notch DT'ing catching and digesting everything a guy has to offer until the music stops.

BiggDaddi
11-13-18, 23:31
Seen Michelle several times for a Mic Check as I believe she's probably one of the tops out there at the moment in Philly or anywhere, we've parked or met up in a room whenever she gets one, she never rushes and really enjoys what she's doing, Top Notch DT'ing catching and digesting everything a guy has to offer until the music stops.Aka Bounden baby?

Warthogdrifter
11-14-18, 00:10
Anyone knows what happened to Rikki??Long time lurker first time poster.

I used to frequent Rikki all the time. I got a hold of her finally, but it turned out to be her man asking for a money order. After failing he threatened reporting to the police (yeah okay bud) and showed me a pic of her obituary.

Scooter6
11-14-18, 06:26
Aka Bounden baby?I don't think so.

I could be wrong, but Bowden baby never had a tongue ring to my knowledge. At least not in the half dozen times I'm seen her at least.

Also don't think she's even been blonde.

Magik Mike
11-14-18, 20:02
I don't think so.

I could be wrong, but Bowden baby never had a tongue ring to my knowledge. At least not in the half dozen times I'm seen her at least.

Also don't think she's even been blonde.I agree with Scooter, no tongue ring whenever I saw her and the Bowden Baby that I saw was a brunette, but all that can be changed.

MM.

JZetoro19
11-15-18, 17:27
Saw Kat walking in IC and was seriously thinking about making the scoop but then I would have been late to my meeting. I have her digits but so hard to get in touch with her. Anyone else having better luck?

JZ.

Maxswell
11-15-18, 18:37
Saw Kat walking in IC and was seriously thinking about making the scoop but then I would have been late to my meeting. I have her digits but so hard to get in touch with her. Anyone else having better luck?

JZ.Got a pic or can you describe?

DahGirlsOfJax
11-16-18, 00:56
The SWans attitude can make or break an encounter.

I recently met Heather on San Juan around the bridge. I have heard of her but had never found her until this week. She is attractive, mid 40's with a nice body. We spent 30 to 45 minutes together either talking or indulging myself. Her lollipop skills were on point and the mission work accomplished the results I was hoping to achieve. It was 3:45 am when I dropped her off, which is early for me and I thought about finding another encounter. I was well satisfied and took my happy self home.

Another recent encounter was with Dawn around Lane and I10. I have not seen Dawn in a month or so. She is still very attractive but is losing weight. We need to remind her to eat. She agreed to expand her menu for me and off we went to one of my usual early 4:30 am spots. While in the mission field I hear a dog barking. I roll down the window and see 30 yards away that we have the company of a lady walking her dog. I was not interested in an audience so we move off. Dawn suggested that she work on her lollipop skills as I drove but I let her know that there was another mission field nearby. We were soon back at it and satisfaction was sweet. I hope to experience the added menu items again.

I was introduced to Desirae a few years ago and had few pleasant meetings with her. We lost contact and I did not see her again until last month. She is 30 ish and attractive. Her busts are large Ds, her waist is not very well defined and her hips are narrow with a nice ass. I see her at Lane and I10 and we get to talking. I am not going to pass her up and off we go to another 4 am safe spot. To my surprise she countered my initial usual offer with a side trip to the Greek Isles. She had always denied me this in the past. The warm-ups were pleasant and the Greek Isles were tight but elusive. Eventually she pushed back on me for the touchdown. I look forward to the next 30 to 45 minute encounter with her.

Digits are not available on all three.

WestsideMonger
11-16-18, 07:10
Pick her up at 6 am past speedway she gave the look and I needed a nut. By far one of the best swans I've encountered she has a room off lane today bang for buck unbelievable, have digits for you guys via pm one of best throats I've had, covered but still amazinf.

Happy hunting fellas.

Member #6123
11-16-18, 09:35
Yep got to agree on Dawn. She really is going down fast. When she first started coming around about 6 months ago she was very pretty and slim but now still cute but way to skinny. Her services hasnt gone down much just yet but she is starting to get way too skinny. I sure hope she can get her candy fix down somewhat. She sure was one of the better ones around on the westside.

The SWans attitude can make or break an encounter.

I recently met Heather on San Juan around the bridge. I have heard of her but had never found her until this week. She is attractive, mid 40's with a nice body. We spent 30 to 45 minutes together either talking or indulging myself. Her lollipop skills were on point and the mission work accomplished the results I was hoping to achieve. It was 3:45 am when I dropped her off, which is early for me and I thought about finding another encounter. I was well satisfied and took my happy self home.

Another recent encounter was with Dawn around Lane and I10. I have not seen Dawn in a month or so. She is still very attractive but is losing weight. We need to remind her to eat. She agreed to expand her menu for me and off we went to one of my usual early 4:30 am spots. While in the mission field I hear a dog barking. I roll down the window and see 30 yards away that we have the company of a lady walking her dog. I was not interested in an audience so we move off. Dawn suggested that she work on her lollipop skills as I drove but I let her know that there was another mission field nearby. We were soon back at it and satisfaction was sweet. I hope to experience the added menu items again.

I was introduced to Desirae a few years ago and had few pleasant meetings with her. We lost contact and I did not see her again until last month. She is 30 ish and attractive. Her busts are large Ds, her waist is not very well defined and her hips are narrow with a nice ass. I see her at Lane and I10 and we get to talking. I am not going to pass her up and off we go to another 4 am safe spot. To my surprise she countered my initial usual offer with a side trip to the Greek Isles. She had always denied me this in the past. The warm-ups were pleasant and the Greek Isles were tight but elusive. Eventually she pushed back on me for the touchdown. I look forward to the next 30 to 45 minute encounter with her.

Digits are not available on all three.

Questionable 1
11-18-18, 16:31
Been a while since I have posted. But, saw Heather near the bodega on PH. Made the scoop and off we went. I just needed a headache treatment so, we found a spot and she went to work. She said she was good and I'll admit she wasn't bad. Plenty of tongue and didn't spill a drop. She usually has on a grey dress. Blond and a bit older about a 6 on the scale.

Q1.

Member #6123
11-19-18, 14:18
Went to see Michelle last night thinking it was Bowden baby but its not her. This Michelle was nice but not as pretty / sexy as Bowden baby. This Michelle was probably in her 40's and so so looking but really good skills. Probably won't repeat.

Still looking for Michelle aka Bowden Baby so if anyone have digits to share please let me know.

Thanks.

Aka Bounden baby?

LatinQuarters1
11-19-18, 14:38
Not to be confused with ph Michelle. This one is different and younger might I add. In my dream I caught Michelle walking down bb in between San Pablo and hodges. Made the scoop in a shopping mall. After we got to know eachother a little I asked if she would like to come back to my place near by for some fun and she agreed. Michelle is rather busty and has nice blue eyes I must say but she was also in some sort of daze. Once at my place, We started with a BBBJ that was just okay but then she stopped looked at me and said just to go in me. The BBFS was great but she wanted me to be rather gentle on my first go. She also rambled a little bit about this really weird story for some reason LOL I kind of shook her out it by pounding harder until all of my littles were in her pool. She asked if she could take a shower and I said We can take one together. She was a lot more comfortable with me at this point and less weird LOL. Our shower was very hot, she even got on her knees and paid attention to junior again. Things went so good and the mood was so right. Without me even asking her she bent over k9 and had me unload in her again before we finished our shower. She really let me pound it that time I was very happy. I gave her some water after and dropped her off at a nearby clothing store with a little bit of help so she could do some shopping. She was very thankful and gave me lots of kisses for it as I dropped her off and then I awoke. Needless to say this dream turned out to be spectacular and I will definitely repeat. No number for her sorry boys I tried LOL. She did say something about her getting a new mini skirt though. Be good to her my friends. Pm for more details and happy hunting.

-sloppy.Took a ride down beach, sure enough saw a swan on stroll. Pulled into a parking spot ahead of her walking path and she approached me for a ride. I said sure and sure enough it was Michelle. Some small talk and barely a negation we were in the rear of a strip mall for some BBBJCIM. The bad, she smelled of b. O. Honestly don't think it was her, more like her jacket she was holding. As she was working I could smell her shampoo which lead me to that assumption. A lot of teeth scraping. Midway through the dead she asked me to enter her, but that wasn't on my mission list. She was In a daze just like stated. On drop off making small talk got rely weird. Worried she was going to have a meltdown in my car. She kept trying to kiss me on the lips also which I kept deflecting. . 10 rose which shocked me.

Dpb4788
11-20-18, 19:31
Was cruising Hville around 5:30, saw four uncles setup down side street named after Barbies Boyfriend. Not sure what's going on but stay safe.

Drew Park
11-21-18, 15:48
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/traffic/article221930550.html

Rustysh1990
11-21-18, 17:45
Took a ride down beach, sure enough saw a swan on stroll. Pulled into a parking spot ahead of her walking path and she approached me for a ride. I said sure and sure enough it was Michelle. Some small talk and barely a negation we were in the rear of a strip mall for some BBBJCIM. The bad, she smelled of b. O. Honestly don't think it was her, more like her jacket she was holding. As she was working I could smell her shampoo which lead me to that assumption. A lot of teeth scraping. Midway through the dead she asked me to enter her, but that wasn't on my mission list. She was In a daze just like stated. On drop off making small talk got rely weird. Worried she was going to have a meltdown in my car. She kept trying to kiss me on the lips also which I kept deflecting. . 10 rose which shocked me.Does Michelle have a pretty big stomach, like she's probably pregnant?

I was leaving the Walmart on beach near there and saw a girl who looked like she could be a swan walking towards the strip mall. She was looking kind of rough and high, and she had a pretty big stomach hanging out completely uncovered. Other than the stomach, she had a halfway decent body by swan standards. Either she was pregnant or had a strange gut, it was hard to tell with this one. I assume she came from that trailer park.

I considered going in for a scoop, but I wasn't really on the hunt and am not really comfortable with the concept of hunting in that area as there is a decent chance that someone could recognize me while making the scoop.

LatinQuarters1
11-21-18, 20:00
Does Michelle have a pretty big stomach, like she's probably pregnant?

I was leaving the Walmart on beach near there and saw a girl who looked like she could be a swan walking towards the strip mall. She was looking kind of rough and high, and she had a pretty big stomach hanging out completely uncovered. Other than the stomach, she had a halfway decent body by swan standards. Either she was pregnant or had a strange gut, it was hard to tell with this one. I assume she came from that trailer park.

I considered going in for a scoop, but I wasn't really on the hunt and am not really comfortable with the concept of hunting in that area as there is a decent chance that someone could recognize me while making the scoop.You know what, she definitely had some belly fat, but didn't look pregnant to me. Looked more like flabby baby damage. Blue eyes blondish hair, big full lips, very yellowish teeth.

Dschwabbie101
11-22-18, 07:55
So I was on my way home last week from work and went the long way home. I see an okay looking blonde with a pretty nice looking body. I make the uturn and see if she needs a ride. She did and we talk a little and decide to take a little nap together. I had a dreams that she told me her name was Nikki and stays at the relax inn off Main Street. After we get the formalities out of the way she proceeds to give a really nice BBBJ with cim while I drive around. Standard rates apply Mr. Jackson got it done. She did say she offers a full menu I have seen her out and about this week as well but could not stop. She is fun but I'm sure she partakes in some heavy stuff. So be cautious of what she may have on her person.

JaxTaco
11-23-18, 19:00
I found myself out and about on the Westside on Turkey Day late afternoon and figured I'd peruse the offering. Hooterville was dead. Lane was dead. McDuff / Highway was dead. I even ventured over to Phillips to see if anyone was out. NADA. On my way back thru I figured I would try Lane one more time. I spotted Deanna Diamond strolling across the Star's parking lot. I scooped her up and got some headache relief. She was clear headed and clean, but head is not her thing. She got the job done, but didn't catch. She was pretty blunt about it when the act was done. She prefers other activities that don't involve a dick in her mouth. LOL It was worth the Jackson, which I am quite sure is well below the rate she is trying to get from her online ad. In the future if I'm looking for a mouth to fill she won't be the choice unless pickings are VERY slim.

Questionable 1
11-24-18, 04:48
And getting out a little more lately. CZ ran into Danielle in Hooterville. Took her to a spot, and she proceeded to give me a very good French lesson. After that put on a hat and she rode me backwards cowgirl until completion. Very nice girl would definitely repeat.

Q1.

JaxSati
11-24-18, 15:09
Does anyone know if Ashton is still walking Philly?

I haven't seen her in about a month. It used to seem like every time I took a drive down Philly she was walking. Now never. Is she dead?She's been posting on STG. I did a review of her not long ago. She was over off 103rd.

Motoyo
11-25-18, 06:17
Been a while since I reported. I only wander out once or twice a year for a trear.

Found Bridgette over in Indian country near the Freedom Bird Bar. Decent looking I'd say a 7/10, awesome personality, and mic skills was good and can hit some pretty deep notes and for less than 2 Jacksons. A bit talkative a first but not too much, might have been I was a stranger in her land. Will repeat.

JZetoro19
11-26-18, 08:41
Been a while since I reported. I only wander out once or twice a year for a trear.

Found Bridgette over in Indian country near the Freedom Bird Bar. Decent looking I'd say a 7/10, awesome personality, and mic skills was good and can hit some pretty deep notes and for less than 2 Jacksons. A bit talkative a first but not too much, might have been I was a stranger in her land. Will repeat.Did you get digits?

JZ.

Motoyo
11-26-18, 08:50
Did you get digits?
JZ.Sadly no, she said she isn't out much looking to work, said she usually sticks with regulars that text her and didn't want to hand digits over 'quite yet'. I think it was just nervousness that this is the first time she ever saw me in the area maybe?

We did spend about 10 minutes talking in the car before anything was even discussed, as both of us seemed over paranoid of the other. Haha. If I can find her again, maybe she will be less skittish the second time around. I will definitively look for her next time I go out, But I go looking once a month if that. But if I get some numbers and she's ok with it I will surely post them!

BB Love
11-28-18, 00:55
I have one night to monger for a swan this week. Which area would you recommend for the best chance of finding a decent one? Hooterville, sin city, Indian country, Phillips Highway, or Main St? Last time I was in town I picked up Melissa on Main and 62nd or around that area. I'll post my find and try to get pics. Thanks in advance!!

KravinMoreHead
11-28-18, 10:41
I have one night to monger for a swan this week. Which area would you recommend for the best chance of finding a decent one? Hooterville, sin city, Indian country, Phillips Highway, or Main St? Last time I was in town I picked up Melissa on Main and 62nd or around that area. I'll post my find and try to get pics. Thanks in advance!!With the cold weather you might have to troll all of the spots LOL. Good luck.

Ss Mandy
11-28-18, 16:35
Long time lurker first time poster.

I used to frequent Rikki all the time. I got a hold of her finally, but it turned out to be her man asking for a money order. After failing he threatened reporting to the police (yeah okay bud) and showed me a pic of her obituary.OMG I was wondering what happened to her and its been on my mind lately and you just answered my question. She was the sweetest girl too damn that really upsets me. But its like whenever someone disappears you hope the best in your mind and pray they got clean and are living a good life but from experience its always the worst outcome. Come on girls you only get one life. No second chances. I'm no angel but I don't want to die.

R. I. P Rikki you will be missed baby girl.

Quebec99
11-29-18, 02:54
Thursday afternoon I scooped new girl in her mid to late twenties. Bella, short blonde nice size tits WSW said she has only walked a couple times now. We had some good convo about life in the ville. Found a spot for fun.

I even though I can get along with most of the SWans I meet. This one was cool as hell and straight up told me she don't like giving head. I'm like WTF you doing walking deez streets. She said I'm for real. Broke up with her BF and that's why she out. Said said she would rather eat pussy than suck dick. Why would anyone like putting a dick in their mouth and def no CIM. I said, but a trick you ain't about you. LOL Now at this point I thought I was going to have to take her back to the stroll and save my tokens. But shorty took uppers out and me some wet slow BBBJCIM as I played with the kitty and tities. A good but should make you tired. And I was ready to take a nap. Damn the drive home.

No digits so happy hunting.The link:

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/female-escorts/new-star-in-town-904-531-4050_i5023922

Pipelayer10
11-29-18, 08:09
Was just cruising saw a thin but decent looking SW pulled in for the scoop. Said she was cold told her I know a way to keep your mouth warm LOL. Said her name was Carla or Carlie, anyway out come a jack and she literally attacked the pipe before he could come all the way out for light. Told me to pull everything down to the floor then started on the balls I know I was swerving all over the road pulled into some Radom driveway and she drained every bit from the pipe without spitting or anything. Again she's not bad looking but that head game damn. Later yesterday evening spotted a blonde with a sliver skirt on beach couldn't pertake but I might have to give that one a run if I find her didn't look to bad. Pipe approves this message.

ChaChaCoo411
11-29-18, 10:13
Overdue report. Met this chick a month ago and her phone only worked for couple of days smh. 2 days after our date she has been mia. Anyone knows her or seen her recently? She's a petite spinner with smooth skin. Said her name is Diamond but I couldn't find any reports of her here. Head game was ok. Katie the great can teach her some skills LOL but she has a nice ass.

CantB1
11-29-18, 10:46
The link:

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/female-escorts/new-star-in-town-904-531-4050_i5023922Damn you went back two years LOL. That's not the same Bella. The one from back then is always on FB live and liveme nowadays.

CantB1
11-29-18, 10:53
Overdue report. Met this chick a month ago and her phone only worked for couple of days smh. 2 days after our date she has been mia. Anyone knows her or seen her recently? She's a petite spinner with smooth skin. Said her name is Diamond but I couldn't find any reports of her here. Head game was ok. Katie the great can teach her some skills LOL but she has a nice ass.Ashley / Diamond used to walk Lane Ave for the past couple years. In recent months she has been in Youngerman walking. She was or may still be roomies with Kaite Great. Not sure. But she is often walking younger man or even standing at the corner of Blanding eyeballing traffic.

CantB1
11-29-18, 15:57
The link:

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/female-escorts/new-star-in-town-904-531-4050_i5023922I do know who that is.

Studmuff
11-29-18, 23:07
Overdue report. Met this chick a month ago and her phone only worked for couple of days smh. 2 days after our date she has been mia. Anyone knows her or seen her recently? She's a petite spinner with smooth skin. Said her name is Diamond but I couldn't find any reports of her here. Head game was ok. Katie the great can teach her some skills LOL but she has a nice ass.Diamond is currently on vacation.

SexyBigMan
11-30-18, 08:53
Where the hoes at? I know the cooler temps means slim pickings, but the landscape has been extremely dry. Who hiding the hoes?

Quebec99
11-30-18, 10:29
Damn you went back two years LOL. That's not the same Bella. The one from back then is always on FB live and liveme nowadays.Yeah, she told me she's been reviewed on USASG and I asked what name she went by and she said Bella. When I searched the thread, I saw where you reviewed a girl named Bella. Different person I see.

CantB1
11-30-18, 12:47
Yeah, she told me she's been reviewed on USASG and I asked what name she went by and she said Bella. When I searched the thread, I saw where you reviewed a girl named Bella. Different person I see.She a Hooterville streetwalker who was reviewed for having her dates give money up front to take her to hey her dope at the trap before she does the car date. Says she suck dick better when she high. GTFOH hoe LOL.

Luke Cage668
11-30-18, 21:07
One evening strolling down Main took a left on 21st and saw a spinner light skin woman named Mona mid 30's, she hopped on in after I asked if she needed a ride, she was somewhat of a chatterbox but it was cool, usual preliminary checks out the way and headed to a spot to chill, I handed her the microphone to see what kind of lyrics she could spit and I have to give her props because she handled the mic so well, nice steady flow with little too sometimes no hands and catching everything at the end that she spat out, will scoop her again if I see her but she has no digits as most of them.

BillBatts
12-01-18, 15:24
Cruised down PH on Thursday night around 7 ish looking for quick headache relief. Not much happening farther north on PH but a few stragglers around bodegas and club. A couple of them walking with what looked like BFs, definitely not DBs. So kept swinging around until the herd thinned. Scooped up one that was hanging out and was younger, name Leah. Nice breasts, nice plump ass and haven't seen up around there before. Doesn't look drug-riddled or older than real age. Real supple. Sometimes makes me nervous because potentially LEO or just not seasoned yet. No phone at that time (getting one soon! Maybe Santa will be good to her this year). NIce warm mouth, gave solid BBJCIMWS. One Jack. Had more on the menu, but was only interested in headache relief. Has longer sandy brown hair and was wearing a hoodie, carrying a bag. Doesn't look like the other SWANs running around the area. Soft-spoken, would pick up again and hopefully has working phone next time as the body was how I like it. Grabbable.

Stay safe,

BB.

DontBeObvious
12-04-18, 15:38
Had a dream at 5 Am and in this dream I met melissa. Drained the hose all the way ftom buttercup to a trailer and said want to come in. Usually I would say no but I am glad I did. Lets just say I went to work with a headache relief and a good workout. Damn what a dream about 40 mario coins.

Sunday evening met stacia, really a turn off. I was driving and she jumped in my car on a April evening and said 20 for * 40 for * Drove to the next corner and kindly said me no habla no englais and opened her door and gestured for her to get out. She even said 10 but I hit her with that ray charlse look. Well I was verbally abused for not taking her where she wanted to go.

Haven't been dreaming much any input?

Luke Cage668
12-04-18, 21:45
Cruised down PH on Thursday night around 7 ish looking for quick headache relief. Not much happening farther north on PH but a few stragglers around bodegas and club. A couple of them walking with what looked like BFs, definitely not DBs. So kept swinging around until the herd thinned. Scooped up one that was hanging out and was younger, name Leah. Nice breasts, nice plump ass and haven't seen up around there before. Doesn't look drug-riddled or older than real age. Real supple. Sometimes makes me nervous because potentially LEO or just not seasoned yet. No phone at that time (getting one soon! Maybe Santa will be good to her this year). NIce warm mouth, gave solid BBJCIMWS. One Jack. Had more on the menu, but was only interested in headache relief. Has longer sandy brown hair and was wearing a hoodie, carrying a bag. Doesn't look like the other SWANs running around the area. Soft-spoken, would pick up again and hopefully has working phone next time as the body was how I like it. Grabbable.

Stay safe,

BB.I recently scooped her up myself, she is very nice looking with a nice rack, says she's 37 years old, but I guess this is a typical case of YMMV, because to me she was average at best, not much suction on the mic, she got the job done and I'm out only a jack, will not repeat, but I do agree there's more on the menu but I'm just interested in microphone checks.

NewLove24
12-06-18, 12:15
Strolled sin city last night scooped Casey, WSW late 20's with a great attitude. Went and did some practice with her vocal skills. Would probably repeat just because of the attitude was good. Skills average.

Quebec99
12-06-18, 23:01
On my home from an uneventful night. I took a couple trips down PH. Saw a BSWan in a dress. I wasn't sure if she was til changed direction when I went in for the scoop. Started walking my way but two other sets of headlights turning down this little street bothered me. She got in the last car as I made a uturn. So I made another trip and saw an older WSW walking near the apts. Now this lady was dress for nice and heals. Not normally do Jax SWan look all done up and she was an older women too. Just incase she is LEO. Not likely. But I will watch my mouth and get away from the area before I saw anything I shouldn't.

She gets in. We exchange names. She asks were I'm going. I said anywhere but around here. She seemed to be more worried about her safety but so was I. LEO check done. Found a spot for fun plain sight near other cars.

She gave a good BBBJ. I was empressed. Slow and some tongue action. Took direction well. So I got BL and plenty of spit. Reached my hand inside her dress and she had a set of boltons. Didn't expect that. So I asked to see her body. Really nice set of tits. Nipple were brown and hard. Lifted up her dress and her body was nice from what I saw. Reached in her panties to touch a little then let her go back to sucking. She gathered all my seeds and the. Asked if it was OK to open the door a d spit. So on the way back I we talked more and I asked how old she was. She said she was 56 I think. She had told me she almost never does this but I heard that before. She said she had a car on the area. I didn't believe her til when she got out she hit the key fob and saw the lights of a nice car flash. She gave me her digits and told me what side of town she lived on. Did my research on her number and seems her story might be true. I think I will see her soon for the package deal. Oh. And she took care of my chub for a tub.

#MS.I saw a girl name Sherry near 63rd and Main. I saw where you reviewed such a girl a while back according to search. I was wondering if this is the girl:

RicoJax
12-07-18, 00:10
Did several loops up and down PH tonight about 10 pm. Drove down the side street along the Bodega just south of Centerfold and the usual Puerto Rican Tranny was the only thing hanging out. Was heading back north and south of Vernon's, I see a Swan with a severe limp even worse than what Tia had. I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride and she yelled for me to pull into the motel parking lot. I pulled into Vernon's and she got in. As she was getting in, I got a good look at her legs and it was no wonder that she was limping. My gosh, those legs looked like they had been put through a meat grinder and her face had a just enough candy scabs to make me want to pass on this one. I had already made the decision that I was going to tell her to get out when she asks "are you the police? So I simply replied "yes". I am betting none of these girls have ever heard that, because she should just had this dumbfounded look on her face and sat there not saying a word. Finally she asks "so what now? At this point, I am almost biting my tongue to keep a straight face and just told her that maybe she should get out.

BlackLightning
12-07-18, 01:04
I decided to retire from dreaming with SW's. Had call close call last night, with precious cargo in my ride. From now on I'm only dreaming with women from websites not the street.

DahGirlsOfJax
12-07-18, 01:45
I had a pleasant visit with her the other week. The picture is current, her skills are up to par, her menu is extensive and her attitude is great. She reminded me that we had a previous encounter a few years ago also around the 63rd St area. She recently finished state time for refusing to flip on a supplier. She has a room around the airport but occasionally hangs out around 63rd.

Quebec99
12-07-18, 10:27
I had a pleasant visit with her the other week. The picture is current, her skills are up to par, her menu is extensive and her attitude is great. She reminded me that we had a previous encounter a few years ago also around the 63rd St area. She recently finished state time for refusing to flip on a supplier. She has a room around the airport but occasionally hangs out around 63rd.What I didn't like was when she got into auto, I asked if she had drugs on her and she did admit to having only a crack-stem. Well, one can get jacked up with stems too. So we get to location and we step out of auto because she wanted to finish her cigarette-damn, why can't you just do that later!? I guess the nicotine fit was hitting her pretty hard. Anyway, lo and behold, she then starts smoking crack right in front of me. I was pissed because she obviously had more than a stem. These girls, I tell you!

She did give me a cell number where I can reach her but every time I texted the number, there was no response, so I gave up trying to contact her through that route. Well, be extremely careful with her getting into your auto. Chances are, she's carrying some form of paraphernalia! It appears she is heavy into the dope scene. Honestly, it seemed that's all she could talk about! She also tried to change the terms of our agreement of 30 to 40, of which I told her that's a no-go. So she gave in. I told her I don't like when girls do drugs before a session because, in my experience, they hinder performance. She told me it helps her to get ready. She did start acting a little strange, to me, after her hit; however, I couldn't tell if it was her personality or the hit she took. At any rate, I suppose she's worth repeating but just know she might be carrying more than she admits to and she is very paranoid too.

BiggDaddi
12-07-18, 11:09
I decided to retire from dreaming with SW's. Had call close call last night, with precious cargo in my ride. From now on I'm only dreaming with women from websites not the street.Care to elaborate brother??

BbbjAddiction
12-07-18, 14:12
It's been a while since I picked up a SWan. When you get a good one and the heads incredible it's like my favorite fucking thing. But when you get one that isn't good at her job it's always a bummer. WTF am I saying why'all know that LOL. Where should I be hunting today for some supreme head?. I'm downtown on the San Marco side of the bridges so Arlington & main and ph are the closest but I used to hit lane up the most. Where's the good mouths at today?

ShameOnMe
12-07-18, 15:09
Ran into her on Lane after lunch, looking good in pink tube top. We went for a ride, but could not come to terms. Jackson mic check was a no go, and that was all I had, so we parted ways. FWIW.

TomCat4871
12-07-18, 17:49
Man, that's a tiny picture, I try to blow it up but then it looks like the demon from "the nun" LOL.

I had a pleasant visit with her the other week. The picture is current, her skills are up to par, her menu is extensive and her attitude is great. She reminded me that we had a previous encounter a few years ago also around the 63rd St area. She recently finished state time for refusing to flip on a supplier. She has a room around the airport but occasionally hangs out around 63rd.

Ethan X
12-07-18, 19:13
Man, that's a tiny picture, I try to blow it up but then it looks like the demon from "the nun" LOL.Scroll down and click on the original one. I don't know why the second one is so small. That's strange.

Stansbury
12-08-18, 20:37
Scroll down and click on the original one. I don't know why the second one is so small. That's strange.How much did that cost you friend? Merry Christmas Mongers and be safe.

Ethan X
12-09-18, 00:30
How much did that cost you friend? Merry Christmas Mongers and be safe.That wasn't me. LOL. Not my post, unfortunately. But that IS a good question though.

Maxswell
12-09-18, 21:40
Ran into her on Lane after lunch, looking good in pink tube top. We went for a ride, but could not come to terms. Jackson mic check was a no go, and that was all I had, so we parted ways. FWIW.I like her look but look but looks like she's still up to her same trick. Saw her about 3 times back in the day. Each time I was upcharged like your description, and even after I fell for that, I still barely got serviced. I was rushed and then got interupted. Its all a part of her scam. I hope she's not around for long. I commend you for the ability to part ways.

NumbSkull
12-10-18, 11:28
I saw a girl name Sherry near 63rd and Main. I saw where you reviewed such a girl a while back according to search. I was wondering if this is the girl:63rd Sherry doesn't have bolt-ons and is 46 not 56, so I'm going to say CantB1's review is NOT of her. DahGirlsofJax review of her is spot on. Chill gal, a step above the average SWan. Maybe it's the lighting, but to me, I don't think it is her in the picture, I could be wrong.

Quebec99
12-10-18, 13:16
63rd Sherry doesn't have bolt-ons and is 46 not 56, so I'm going to say CantB1's review is NOT of her. DahGirlsofJax review of her is spot on. Chill gal, a step above the average SWan. Maybe it's the lighting, but to me, I don't think it is her in the picture, I could be wrong.I had a feeling it was a different girl. Sherry is a nice looking one tho.

Wotvet
12-12-18, 09:28
Man, that's a tiny picture, I try to blow it up but then it looks like the demon from "the nun" LOL.Sherry is indeed working 63rd area. Does not look like a Swan. Thick girl and a lot of fun. Only problem is she like to take a hit before performing her deed. Would definitely repeat if she didn't carry candy in my car.

Wotvet
12-12-18, 09:34
Young Redhead looking good in blue jeans hanging around between Eagle and BP. Gave her a ride to my 20, and she followed my directions well. After she finished her desert, not one crumb was left. Didn't need to is a napkin at all. Will definitely repeat.

Nash Manner
12-12-18, 10:29
Hello, I am new to the area and if you guys could pm me or post the exact spots to find SWs that would be great. I know a lot of local guys use abbreviations and slang for the locations for every city so an outsider has no idea what you are talking about. If you travel out of state I can share my knowledge too. Thanks.

Kooter
12-13-18, 18:32
Met a tiny thing on PH across from Wally World with bleach blond hair name of Barbie. With an older SWAN, she hopped in and asked if I wanted both. Pretty face, only about 100 pounds. FS for $40 in the pickup truck with RCG. Nothing special but she got the job done.

FloridaBiker
12-13-18, 19:41
I took this picture today on the corner of Hay and Atlantic (1/4 mile west of Century 21).

Perhaps we all could drop used Sin City Hoes there, for the benefit of the next guy.

Andi3030
12-13-18, 19:58
I took this picture today on the corner of Hay and Atlantic (1/4 mile west of Century 21).

I looked inside and there was not much worth reporting on.Hilarious! Any good pickings?? That would make a funny ad pics. BAHAHAHA.

Stansbury
12-15-18, 20:42
63rd Sherry doesn't have bolt-ons and is 46 not 56, so I'm going to say CantB1's review is NOT of her. DahGirlsofJax review of her is spot on. Chill gal, a step above the average SWan. Maybe it's the lighting, but to me, I don't think it is her in the picture, I could be wrong.Main st. Sherry is not your typical Ocean Way female. Their All from Ocean Way LOL. That picture is 20 years old if that's her. She's a beautiful MILF, though. IMHO you can tell when someone enjoys being out there like that and someone whos doing it to support a habit. Sherry puts herself out their because deep down she likes it.

Jactionville
12-16-18, 15:07
For all who are wondering and needing a pic 2 see who all the fuss is about. Anyways, I always enjoyed her at the clubs. Never wanted to scoop on the street, the times I saw her walking down by the Scottish (Something about the BF pacing her across the street. Creeepy).

Damn though, the girl should write a book. LOL.Oh My Goodness! I loved her (almost). Definitely in my top 5 favorites of all time!

Member #6123
12-16-18, 21:15
Has anyone seen Dawn from Lane lately? Is she still around if so how she looking? Its been like a month since I've seen her.

Thanks.

Maxswell
12-17-18, 19:59
Oh My Goodness! I loved her (almost). Definitely in my top 5 favorites of all time!Is she back or any info on when she could be back?

Luke Cage668
12-18-18, 18:27
Cheapest scoop so far. One evening while cruising most of the streets were empty but I did happen to see this slightly big (fat) WSW with short red hair and huge bitties near Commonwealth and Edgewood, asked if she needed a lift and she hopped on in, said that her name was Amanda she was 30 years old. She asked if I'm LEO while rubbing the mic, told her I'm just looking for my check and she was like 25 as we're moving, was going to counter with the old traditional Jack but not even 30 seconds later this broad starts digging in her purse and said I don't know what happened, you just gave me the money but I can't find the five just the 20, I could easily tell she was on or coming off something so I said I'll give you an extra 5, got to a spot and let her get on the mic which was terrible, way to sloppy and loose lips, almost told her to stop but finally found a groove and pulled it out and spat afterwards, not repeating but hey it was only an Abe that was I was out of so can't complain too much.

AMnnos
12-19-18, 09:38
Cheapest scoop so far. One evening while cruising most of the streets were empty but I did happen to see this slightly big (fat) WSW with short red hair and huge bitties near Commonwealth and Edgewood, asked if she needed a lift and she hopped on in, said that her name was Amanda she was 30 years old. She asked if I'm LEO while rubbing the mic, told her I'm just looking for my check and she was like 25 as we're moving, was going to counter with the old traditional Jack but not even 30 seconds later this broad starts digging in her purse and said I don't know what happened, you just gave me the money but I can't find the five just the 20, I could easily tell she was on or coming off something so I said I'll give you an extra 5, got to a spot and let her get on the mic which was terrible, way to sloppy and loose lips, almost told her to stop but finally found a groove and pulled it out and spat afterwards, not repeating but hey it was only an Abe that was I was out of so can't complain too much.Another girl who's stay out that way is fake tits Brandy. You can catch her sometimes in the shopping plaza that's on Broad & Edge. Her store of choice is that Family Dollar. Mind you, it's like 25-30 for her mouth and like 35-40 for the coochie. Says she's been going to the suboxion services place but she could've fooled me. Who knows.

For the fellow who's been tryin to hit her up on CL, I told her about your offer. If she hasnt gotten back with you, she's probably inept, high all the time, or simply doesn't want to go. Pick one.

Member #6123
12-20-18, 19:35
So has anyone checked out Katies partner in crime Melissa? She is really cute with a nice spinner body. They talk about doubles for 120 but think less can be had. If anyone has tried Melissa please PM me.

BTW Katie is looking a little better and service is still very good.

RunngL8
12-24-18, 18:05
Getting some fuel on Lane she was wandering around ask for cigs and a lighter so I helped her out. She asked for a ride so ah hell why not. Turned into me hitting it from behind for a pack of Newports, a cheap lighter and Abe helped her get out of the land cruiser at 90 and Edgewood. 3/10 WSW.

DontBeObvious
12-25-18, 11:07
Ok guys, is it just me or is it super dry out here. Went cruising last night almost every spot that I know and nothing moving. In hootersville I saw a swan that was TGTBT. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride and she totally ignored me. I figured this is just my luck. Can someone pm some new spots or pm.

CantB1
12-25-18, 17:33
So has anyone checked out Katies partner in crime Melissa? She is really cute with a nice spinner body. They talk about doubles for 120 but think less can be had. If anyone has tried Melissa please PM me.

BTW Katie is looking a little better and service is still very good.My guess is that the roommate is STG spinner Juciy fruit aka ex Hooterville SWan Melissa.

Jactionville
12-25-18, 17:38
Ok guys, is it just me or is it super dry out here. Went cruising last night almost every spot that I know and nothing moving. In hootersville I saw a swan that was TGTBT. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride and she totally ignored me. I figured this is just my luck. Can someone pm some new spots or pm.I just saw 4 walking the Lane Avenue / Stuart area. There's some cops and an ambulance further down towards Beaver, but they're tending to some emergency at a house and should be gone soon. They're out and ready this afternoon!

SexyBigMan
12-26-18, 13:38
Just spent sometime with Katie the great on the Westside. She is looking better than she was. Her mike skills is still top notch. DT, played with the boys, licked the shaft and swallowed the whole deposit. Had two girlfriends with her. One was in the shower didn't get a chance to see her but she asked if I wanted a double mike check with her which I declined didn't feel like waiting for her to get out of shower. The other took a walk while we handled business I would have declined her anyway as her face was picked with open sores.

JZetoro19
12-27-18, 16:39
I've seen IC Kat walking twice in the past month and each time was not very good for the scoop. I had digits that worked before and it seems like they are no longer valid. I want to give her another visit but it's like I run into her at the worse times. Does anyone have her contact info and is willing to share?

JZ.

FunNthaSun
12-27-18, 17:05
I've seen IC Kat walking twice in the past month and each time was not very good for the scoop. I had digits that worked before and it seems like they are no longer valid. I want to give her another visit but it's like I run into her at the worse times. Does anyone have her contact info and is willing to share?

JZ.Man I've been looking for Kat for a couple weeks now. It's alil drive for me but I've made a trip there about 4 times and haven't seen her. Why were you not able to scoop her? The digits I have she has not responded in about three weeks or so.

JZetoro19
12-27-18, 17:41
Man I've been looking for Kat for a couple weeks now. It's alil drive for me but I've made a trip there about 4 times and haven't seen her. Why were you not able to scoop her? The digits I have she has not responded in about three weeks or so.I drive that area a lot so it's not out the way but usually when I run into her is when I'm on the way to work or somewhere I need to be at a certain time. I think I may have to be late to work one day LOL she was walking with a friend today and the vehicle I was in had no tint. If you run into her ask her for working digits lmao.

JZ.

BestSide
12-30-18, 12:14

BTW Katie is looking a little better and service is still very good.Melissa is no where near as good as Katie the great. Experience was rushed, I'll stick with Katie the great.

JaxRider
12-30-18, 17:48
Oh My Goodness! I loved her (almost). Definitely in my top 5 favorites of all time!Got number? PM is good.

Thanks.

Jax.

HornyGuy2
12-30-18, 21:19
So I've been out of the game for a little due to the lack of talent and time. However I got the itch today and took a ride down PH where I came across Nekayla (spelling may be wrong) light skin black spinner with a cute face. In my dream she sang on the mic well and even tried to provide DT. I say tried because she made that noise while taking it deep. The deep opening up the esophagus noise. Maybe y'all know what I'm talking about. Either way fun was had and she had very good technique. She was on the street in front of the strip club that goes behind Walmart that leads to the train tracks.

CantB1
12-31-18, 08:30
So I've been out of the game for a little due to the lack of talent and time. However I got the itch today and took a ride down PH where I came across Nekayla (spelling may be wrong) light skin black spinner with a cute face. In my dream she sang on the mic well and even tried to provide DT. I say tried because she made that noise while taking it deep. The deep opening up the esophagus noise. Maybe y'all know what I'm talking about. Either way fun was had and she had very good technique. She was on the street in front of the strip club that goes behind Walmart that leads to the train tracks.She been around for a while. Many reports over the years of her being called Makayla instead of Nekayla. Cool chick. She can come off as tomboyish or sexy as hell when she dresses out.

Vandelay Ent
12-31-18, 11:05
Nekaila corrected my spelling her name couple years back when we were texting. I saw her just the other day behind WallyWorld running with red headed Rachel. I always enjoy her company, she is skilled to say the least. A few weeks ago we driving around and she tuned my radio to a christian station, funny how things are.

Remember: ALWAYS Swan proof your car. LOL.

Pictured here with Jenn, who is laying low these days over of some hood trouble.

She been around for a while. Many reports over the years of her being called Makayla instead of Nekayla. Cool chick. She can come off as tomboyish or sexy as hell when she dresses out.

DWaltonXXX
12-31-18, 11:38
The roomie is Juice Fruit. What a stupid name.

My guess is that the roommate is STG spinner Juciy fruit aka ex Hooterville SWan Melissa.

HornyGuy2
12-31-18, 14:39
Yesterday while out on PH I tried to pick up a Puerto Rican SW by the name of Jasmine, however due to our location near the main strip she declined my advances. Is she any good, if so I may go back out for another scoop.

SeeMoBooty
01-01-19, 13:05
While running around in Jacksonville a couple days ago Sativa hit me on social media. Said she needed $15 because she was real hungry. I went by to pay her a visit and always great service. Great attitude and completed the job. Gave her 20 Mario coins for the mic check. She can be found around the dollar store on 103rd.

SexyBigMan
01-02-19, 09:59
Yesterday while out on PH I tried to pick up a Puerto Rican SW by the name of Jasmine, however due to our location near the main strip she declined my advances. Is she any good, if so I may go back out for another scoop.I saw her the other day. She was ok tired to upsell me but after small negotiations got her to standard price. Got a mic check and she did bbbjcimws. Nothing special. Claims she has tight wet kitty.

Why Not Me
01-03-19, 07:36
Empty your inbox.

Unlock
01-03-19, 14:18
For you few mongers that know SW's Kim, Ashley, Sara, Bella, Chelcie and Jordan. Please pm me Chelcie's number. I have all other numbers for trade. For you guys who don't know these girls. Sorry for your luck. I can't help you.

Nflmonger
01-03-19, 17:11
Was driving on Arlington road just north on the expressway, and as I passed what was once a Quincy's steakhouse, I noticed a cute spinner type out front sitting on the curb all lonesome like!! I doubled back to get a second glance. As I passed I noticed she was wearing a green neon shirt with jeans and had her hair in a "ho-bun", which I really like!! She was also sitting in a way that allowed me to see about three inches of her very tan ass crack. But I digress!! I offer her a ride and she accepts and gets in. Says she needs to get to work downtown whatever that means. Her name is Gabby and from what I could tell she wasn't on candy and can't quite tell if she is "working" We get on the Matthews bridge and she says. "hey! You are cool to give me a ride but are you the police?" I tell her no and I ask her the same and she flashes her lovely pink tits. She then says, " hey I really work downtown but need to make some extra, can I get you off to make 20?" I tell her YES today is your lucky day!! We pull into a parking garage and go up a few floors to a dark spot. I hand her $20 and she proceeds to give me some of the best BBJCIMWS I've ever had!! When it was done she said "that was fun!!l" I had to agree!! We left the garage and I dropped her off on Laura street. Not sure where she works and like all she said her digits were down. She did say she lives in the area I picked her up.

DontBeObvious
01-04-19, 21:44
Met kat last night, now two weeks ago I met her and she said only BJ was on the menu because of code red. So I asked why is it that every time I see you' you are having code red. Wait for this shit guys.

She said " I am saving myself, I am trying to be faithful to both my boyfriend and my baby daddy. She then went on to tell me she only wants to do BJ because she recently got p*nant because a rub* popped. Anyway I was up to her tricks so I said how much coins to I need to put in the machine to make it work, she said minimum 100 Mario coins. I said get the fuck out of here.

The game is all jacked up and no longer fun. It's like cooks not wanting to cook. Athletes not wanting to play sports.

Anyway enjoyed a nice BBBJCIM but advised that's my last with her.

Member #5941
01-05-19, 09:40
Met kat last night, now two weeks ago I met her and she said only BJ was on the menu because of code red. So I asked why is it that every time I see you' you are having code red. Wait for this shit guys.

She said " I am saving myself, I am trying to be faithful to both my boyfriend and my baby daddy. She then went on to tell me she only wants to do BJ because she recently got p*nant because a rub* popped. Anyway I was up to her tricks so I said how much coins to I need to put in the machine to make it work, she said minimum 100 Mario coins. I said get the fuck out of here.

The game is all jacked up and no longer fun. It's like cooks not wanting to cook. Athletes not wanting to play sports.

Anyway enjoyed a nice BBBJCIM but advised that's my last with her.Yep, the game is rigged in their favor because of feminism and how society has given them so many privileges and special rights. It is ridiculous how they expect to be paid something just to exist and how they make more money per hour than a lawyer or Doctor. Hundreds of dollars to provide a natural biological function and many times they can't get it right, that's stupid. I mean a well programmed ***** bot could do a better job and for way less money. Yes, ***** bots would be silicon but aren't providers just as fake? They bring nothing to the table other than candy habits, baby mama drama, and getting you into some messed up situations. I would tell these providers no ma'am, I'm keeping my 100 coins and my peace in life. Besides I earn my money from a real job where I have to use skill and creativity. Thus, best strategy for any guy is to not play this game and use your coinage for yourself.

Dirty Wild66
01-05-19, 11:40
Found her walking again this morning, last time she wanted me to take her everywhere but I dropped her back off and wasn't having that. This time I parked and she cleaned the pipe but wouldn't catch which was disappointing. She is a looker with dark features. Claims she has a cool place to do the deed. I probably won't repeat because she won't catch. I have digits but not verified, will share with reputable members only.

Grapp150
01-05-19, 11:58
Empty your inbox.WNM, Just now saw this. Sorry.

Mailbox is cleared out.

DontBeObvious
01-05-19, 12:14
Stacia is a looker but seems to be childish. Plus not catching is a deal breaker. Again it's like a chef not wanting to cook.

CantB1
01-05-19, 15:31
Found young spinner Cuban Serena and another girl outside of Hometown in a week ago. She said she wanted her friend to ride too for her safety. Told her we met before thru a friend and did a date at a townhouse a while back. She said you do look familiar and got in alone. Wanted 60 but I gave her 40 for car date. Gave the wackiest bbj saying it was because I only had 40. Cfs was wet and tight but looking down at her pretty skin and a nice spinner body. Her eyes were closed. Head turned to the side like she didn't want to enjoy and was waiting for it to be over. Soon as I was bussing she pushed me off like it was rape. Our first date she was on her period and act like she didn't know. She would hit me up to repeat but I never did. I won't repeat or recommend. Unless you like airhead deadfucks with a nice body.

Luke Cage668
01-05-19, 15:54
Stacia is a looker but seems to be childish. Plus not catching is a deal breaker. Again it's like a chef not wanting to cook.I always ask if they're going to catch, if they say no I politely tell them that's a deal breaker and head back to where I scooped them from, some will say yes but will spit afterwards which I say I don't care as long as you catch, some will try to upcharge to catch which I decline. Always control the situation as much as possible.

FunNthaSun
01-05-19, 23:28
Anyone have working digits for Kat? Pm is ok.

TunPunFun
01-06-19, 05:26

Anyway enjoyed a nice BBBJCIM but advised that's my last with her.I just fucked her Wednesday for standard rate. She ain't saving shit haha.

Quebec99
01-06-19, 12:42
Found young spinner Cuban Serena and another girl outside of Hometown in a week ago. She said she wanted her friend to ride too for her safety. Told her we met before thru a friend and did a date at a townhouse a while back. She said you do look familiar and got in alone. Wanted 60 but I gave her 40 for car date. Gave the wackiest bbj saying it was because I only had 40. Cfs was wet and tight but looking down at her pretty skin and a nice spinner body. Her eyes were closed. Head turned to the side like she didn't want to enjoy and was waiting for it to be over. Soon as I was bussing she pushed me off like it was rape. Our first date she was on her period and act like she didn't know. She would hit me up to repeat but I never did. I won't repeat or recommend. Unless you like airhead deadfucks with a nice body.Yeah, this girl is indeed a dead fish! She will see you while she's on her period and play the dumb bimbo on ya. She definitely tries to push you away when she knows you're getting ready to release- I believe she does this because she thinks the raincoat is going to bust and she'll get pregnant. If you ever go to her pimps condo (a former hooker), where she stays sometimes when they're not fighting, beware! She will call her DB just before you get there and during the session, the clown shows up and starts blowing up her phone; at this time, she will try to rush you along.

Regarding the pushing you off, I had to tell her that it takes a man a while to release (several seconds, to be sure) - it's not automatic and done! I told her to stop that and she seemed to obey. Regarding the DB, I asked her to call him afterwards as I don't want to run into him, neither do I want to rush at the last minute because you want to get your drugs. Anyway, she hates sex, BTW. She only does this to feed her drug addiction. I have never had a girl who seems to have an aversion to you while doing a session. Anyway, very pretty, but terrible provider. I think sometimes she tries, but usually falls short.

Maxswell
01-06-19, 22:53
Yep, the game is rigged in their favor because of feminism and how society has given them so many privileges and special rights. It is ridiculous how they expect to be paid something just to exist and how they make more money per hour than a lawyer or Doctor. Hundreds of dollars to provide a natural biological function and many times they can't get it right, that's stupid. I mean a well programmed ***** bot could do a better job and for way less money. Yes, ***** bots would be silicon but aren't providers just as fake? They bring nothing to the table other than candy habits, baby mama drama, and getting you into some messed up situations. I would tell these providers no ma'am, I'm keeping my 100 coins and my peace in life. Besides I earn my money from a real job where I have to use skill and creativity. Thus, best strategy for any guy is to not play this game and use your coinage for yourself.Well it does take some skill I guess to stay somewhat attractive in order to attract in the first place but other than that that's about the max of any of their skills. Imo sadly its the female civilians and the others on the left like the ones who own most of the internet that get most of the special rights instead of the normal people in society.

Quebec99
01-07-19, 08:27
Yep, the game is rigged in their favor because of feminism and how society has given them so many privileges and special rights. It is ridiculous how they expect to be paid something just to exist and how they make more money per hour than a lawyer or Doctor. Hundreds of dollars to provide a natural biological function and many times they can't get it right, that's stupid. I mean a well programmed ***** bot could do a better job and for way less money. Yes, ***** bots would be silicon but aren't providers just as fake? They bring nothing to the table other than candy habits, baby mama drama, and getting you into some messed up situations. I would tell these providers no ma'am, I'm keeping my 100 coins and my peace in life. Besides I earn my money from a real job where I have to use skill and creativity. Thus, best strategy for any guy is to not play this game and use your coinage for yourself.I posted a review of a Paris on escort thread. Let me tell you, after that encounter, I'm realizing more and more it isn't worth even the 60 I tend to donate. It's just sad that the level of services it subpar and really a waste of money / resources. If we performed like these girls do in this game, we wouldn't have a job! Guess I'll place my jersey right next to yours!

AllrightSpider
01-07-19, 10:47
Found a unicorn off and Main couple nights ago. Made the usual loop but nothing going on. Mixed it up a little and rolled through neighborhood between Main and Pearl near 20th. Picked up a bonafide WSW 10. Blonde, curly hair, pretty face, sexy figure, no balls (ya got to check because when they TGTBT.). Got to a nice spot and got the deal done for the usual damage. And above average skills. Would love to repeat with this one but no phone. Guess I'll be adding this neighborhood my loop here on out.

CantB1
01-07-19, 12:17
Yeah, this girl is indeed a dead fish! She will see you while she's on her period and play the dumb bimbo on ya. She definitely tries to push you away when she knows you're getting ready to release- I believe she does this because she thinks the raincoat is going to bust and she'll get pregnant. If you ever go to her pimps condo (a former hooker), where she stays sometimes when they're not fighting, beware! She will call her DB just before you get there and during the session, the clown shows up and starts blowing up her phone; at this time, she will try to rush you along.

Regarding the pushing you off, I had to tell her that it takes a man a while to release (several seconds, to be sure) - it's not automatic and done! I told her to stop that and she seemed to obey. Regarding the DB, I asked her to call him afterwards as I don't want to run into him, neither do I want to rush at the last minute because you want to get your drugs. Anyway, she hates sex, BTW. She only does this to feed her drug addiction. I have never had a girl who seems to have an aversion to you while doing a session. Anyway, very pretty, but terrible provider. I think sometimes she tries, but usually falls short.Yeah I been to the condo. Very nice neighborhood and home with a luxury vehicle in the garage. The couple uses her as their pet when she stays with them. I sat and talk with the lady for a while before I left. Serena is not playing dumb. She is actually a space cadet. All she knows is that lifestyle. Her friend Jenna who died got her into the hobby. Even Jenna was tired of her and would just up and leave her to find for herself. For a while she was being pimped out by a troll hooker on PH named Peaches until she went to prison for shot and killed another girl at SS motel a year or two ago. I put nothing past anyone these girls surround themselves with.

You mentioned her DB showing up. That's because all these junkies will call their DB for a delivery after they make a date. Feat of the DB leaving without means they will cut your visit short so they don't keep him waiting. Have you ever noticed that a provider will be texting on her phone right before your session begins. Mongers think its them setting up their next date but its normally them placing a drug order. Tell the DB they have a date and money to be there in 15 minutes. Or some will even place the order before you even get to them. So when you walk out of the room. The DB already their blowing up a providers phone to hurry up before they leave.

Ethan X
01-07-19, 13:44
Yeah I been to the condo. Very nice neighborhood and home with a luxury vehicle in the garage. The couple uses her as their pet when she stays with them. I sat and talk with the lady for a while before I left. Serena is not playing dumb. She is actually a space cadet. All she knows is that lifestyle. Her friend Jenna who died got her into the hobby. Even Jenna was tired of her and would just up and leave her to find for herself. For a while she was being pimped out by a troll hooker on PH named Peaches until she went to prison for shot and killed another girl at SS motel a year or two ago. I put nothing past anyone these girls surround themselves with.

You mentioned her DB showing up. That's because all these junkies will call their DB for a delivery after they make a date. Feat of the DB leaving without means they will cut your visit short so they don't keep him waiting. Have you ever noticed that a provider will be texting on her phone right before your session begins. Mongers think its them setting up their next date but its normally them placing a drug order. Tell the DB they have a date and money to be there in 15 minutes. Or some will even place the order before you even get to them. So when you walk out of the room. The DB already their blowing up a providers phone to hurry up before they leave.Thank you for this. This is valuable info for mongers like myself who are still not educated to that much of this "game".

SexyBigMan
01-07-19, 19:02
Found a unicorn off and Main couple nights ago. Made the usual loop but nothing going on. Mixed it up a little and rolled through neighborhood between Main and Pearl near 20th. Picked up a bonafide WSW 10. Blonde, curly hair, pretty face, sexy figure, no balls (ya got to check because when they TGTBT.). Got to a nice spot and got the deal done for the usual damage. And above average skills. Would love to repeat with this one but no phone. Guess I'll be adding this neighborhood my loop here on out.Yes bro I too have had Becky. Could not believe what I saw. Good clean lady with above average skills. Said menu was open but could not arrange at the time. It is a bummer she has no phone. Picked her in the same area.

Member #5941
01-08-19, 18:29
I posted a review of a Paris on escort thread. Let me tell you, after that encounter, I'm realizing more and more it isn't worth even the 60 I tend to donate. It's just sad that the level of services it subpar and really a waste of money / resources. If we performed like these girls do in this game, we wouldn't have a job! Guess I'll place my jersey right next to yours!Hey man thanks for the support and I believe we should start a hang up your jersey movement. I have seen many times how these so called providers treat their dates like absolute garbage and how they get away with so much. They can impersonate police officers, commit robbery, buy and sell drugs, and commit extortion with the upmost impunity. They can get away with it almost every time and if they get caught society gives them the proverbial pussy pass.

Caution: the next big scam these providers will pull is accusing their date of rape and quite literally blackmailing you to pay perhaps thousands of coinage or whatever she wants. They can do this because everyone will believe her and there are no substantive consequences on her part.

Member #5941
01-08-19, 18:51
Well it does take some skill I guess to stay somewhat attractive in order to attract in the first place but other than that that's about the max of any of their skills. Imo sadly its the female civilians and the others on the left like the ones who own most of the internet that get most of the special rights instead of the normal people in society.Yes it does take some degree of skill to look good but the majority don't even do that. It is because of the body positivity movement and their inflated egos that encourage them not to take care of themselves. Heck a majority of them don't practice basic hygiene. At least sex bots look good and stay clean. Hahhahaha.

The pendulum had swung so far in their favor that they get away with everything, they see men as mere servants to whatever their whim.

Nflmonger
01-08-19, 21:28
Was around north Philly this morning, specifically by the Daily's station and saw a PAWG (Phat-Ass-White-Girl). I was stopped at the light and exchanged glances and smiles, she made a right toward the Scottish. Would have made the scoop but had to get to work (damnit! She was about 5'8 145 ish with some great curves and a huge rack!! Shoulder length dirty blond hair. Keep an eye out guys!!

Nflmonger
01-08-19, 22:25
Was around north Philly this morning, specifically by the Daily's station and saw a PAWG (Phat-Ass-White-Girl). I was stopped at the light and exchanged glances and smiles, she made a right toward the Scottish. Would have made the scoop but had to get to work (damnit! She was about 5'8 145 ish with some great curves and a huge rack!! Shoulder length dirty blond hair. Keep an eye out guys!!

SickBoy904
01-09-19, 09:51
Regarding the pushing you off, I had to tell her that it takes a man a while to release (several seconds, to be sure) - it's not automatic and done! I told her to stop that and she seemed to obey. Regarding the DB, I asked her to call him afterwards as I don't want to run into him, neither do I want to rush at the last minute because you want to get your drugs. Anyway, she hates sex, BTW. She only does this to feed her drug addiction. I have never had a girl who seems to have an aversion to you while doing a session. Anyway, very pretty, but terrible provider. I think sometimes she tries, but usually falls short.Haha. Its like some of them don't even understand how an orgasm works, yet they work giving them? Just dumb. Maybe some of them have never really had orgasms themselves so sex to them is just some mechanical act. Otherwise it would seem they would get it. Backing off on the pop basically ruins the whole experience. Its the equivalent of DATY and just stopping when the orgasm starts. One should assume it would be the same or similar regardless of male or female. Yet some of them don't get that? And they do what for a living? BS artists a lot of them are. That or just cognitively challenged.

Quebec99
01-09-19, 15:03
Haha. Its like some of them don't even understand how an orgasm works, yet they work giving them? Just dumb. Maybe some of them have never really had orgasms themselves so sex to them is just some mechanical act. Otherwise it would seem they would get it. Backing off on the pop basically ruins the whole experience. Its the equivalent of DATY and just stopping when the orgasm starts. One should assume it would be the same or similar regardless of male or female. Yet some of them don't get that? And they do what for a living? BS artists a lot of them are. That or just cognitively challenged.It really just shows how much they hate tricking though, IMHO. But if this is what they choose to do for a living, it would appear they would learn a bit about the male species. Oh well.

Singer21
01-10-19, 01:14
Yeah I been to the condo. Very nice neighborhood and home with a luxury vehicle in the garage. The couple uses her as their pet when she stays with them. I sat and talk with the lady for a while before I left. Serena is not playing dumb. She is actually a space cadet. All she knows is that lifestyle. Her friend Jenna who died got her into the hobby. Even Jenna was tired of her and would just up and leave her to find for herself. For a while she was being pimped out by a troll hooker on PH named Peaches until she went to prison for shot and killed another girl at SS motel a year or two ago. I put nothing past anyone these girls surround themselves with.

You mentioned her DB showing up. That's because all these junkies will call their DB for a delivery after they make a date. Feat of the DB leaving without means they will cut your visit short so they don't keep him waiting. Have you ever noticed that a provider will be texting on her phone right before your session begins. Mongers think its them setting up their next date but its normally them placing a drug order. Tell the DB they have a date and money to be there in 15 minutes. Or some will even place the order before you even get to them. So when you walk out of the room. The DB already their blowing up a providers phone to hurry up before they leave.I saw her at the condo too. I also saw the owner for the first time. As I was trying to finish up, her phone started ringing a lot and it was the dope-boy. She was trying to get me to go outside to leave but I told her I did not want her dope-boy friends to see me either as someone mentioned. So the owner went out instead to get whatever. As I was leaving, the owner was coming back in and that's when I saw her. I thought the owner would be of Indian decent based on the name on the property, but I guess she might be renting from this person because she was a white, American girl.

One thing to keep in mind, most of the time when Serena gets a room, she's borrowing it from someone. While you're doing the session, her friends like to come banging on the door. It's very annoying! She tells me she does not like car dates but yet, she cannot control her room situation. I hate seeing her really. There is not much she offers from a session standpoint, but she is cute. Sometimes cuteness isn't enough, however.

Member #5941
01-10-19, 09:09
It really just shows how much they hate tricking though, IMHO. But if this is what they choose to do for a living, it would appear they would learn a bit about the male species. Oh well.The providers in the business actually despise and don't respect the men that help them out. They only see us guys as walking ATM machines, free taxi service, and gofers. The truth is they see mongers as beneath them and cannot be bothered with the mere annoyance of pleasing the male species. The only men they respect are the ones that don't help them out and treat them like absolute trash.

Hang up that jersey.

Singer21
01-10-19, 13:58
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

JZetoro19
01-11-19, 09:35
I was at the light in IC and saw a WSW that I thought was Carrie heading to the laundry mat from the FD. Since she has taken care of me previous I was going to make the scoop but this one had trouble walking across the street and looked dazed. I figured if she couldn't walk across the street lucidly she probably couldn't sing properly.

JZ.

RicoJax
01-12-19, 22:44
Took a drive looking for Swan's this evening. Tried to get over to Sin City before sunset, but that didn't happen and yet there were still a few out. Picked up one gal sitting on the bus stop bench on the corner of Berry & Bowlan and as soon as she got in the car, the first thing out of her mouth was "you look familiar" and I had only wished that I had gotten a better look at her before she got in the car as she was looking a little ragged, but she was already in the car, so as we were looking for a place to park, I spotted on Acme a couple of more Swans that looked a little better, so I circled the block, gave her a Lincoln for her trouble and dropped her off back at the bus stop. I caught up with the other two walking on Berry after they left the convenience store on the corner of Acme & Atlantic. I pulled over and of course the much uglier one of the two starts to climb in, I told her that I was sorry and said that I was really looking for the other gal. She was cool about it and just yelled "Hey Tiffany, he wants you". The girl actually looked surprised as she walked on over. We both did the usual LEO check, told her that I just wanted a BJ and I drove over to my usual spot. She pulled down her top, exposing a fairly nice tits. Probably B cups before a bit of deflation took its toll, but still decent for a street walker. She had a nice rhythm but it took a lot longer than I expected and although she did take a short break a couple of times to catch a breath, she never complained and even told me to let her know if she was doing something wrong. After the second break she came on strong and I popped in her mouth. Much to my delight, she kept on sucking and took it all in, eventually spitting out the door. Well worth the 25 and the best part is, she has a phone.

Csttocst
01-13-19, 15:23
I had a dream that I stopped for gas at the Speedway on Lane Ave last night. In my dream I met a white, 30's, brunette swan by the name of Chloe. She was very pleasant and accomodating. She hopped in and after the normal checks and banter we stopped for a quick meeting nearby. She sang a great song during open mic night and when her solo was over I asked for an encore. 20 got the job done. Will repeat if I'm in the area again.

SeeMoBooty
01-15-19, 10:41
It was dead in Hooterville this morning so I decided to take a little drive to Indian Country. At the bus stop on the corner of blanding I seen some nice kid and look at the face of the person on the bus bench and it was Kat. Of course I waved her into the wagon and we drove off to a hiding spot. Purple skills are awesome as hell. And she gladly accepted the 20 Mario coins after the deed was done.

Member #6123
01-15-19, 16:59
Has anyone see Dawn from Lane lately? I haven't seen her in her usual place in a long while? She is good for losing her phone quite a bit so the digits I have are no good.

I know the candy is really taking a toll on her within the past 3 months. Hope she is still among the living.

FunNthaSun
01-15-19, 22:31
It was dead in Hooterville this morning so I decided to take a little drive to Indian Country. At the bus stop on the corner of blanding I seen some nice kid and look at the face of the person on the bus bench and it was Kat. Of course I waved her into the wagon and we drove off to a hiding spot. Purple skills are awesome as hell. And she gladly accepted the 20 Mario coins after the deed was done.Damn I have zero luck finding her when I drive over there. It's been maybe a couple months since I've seen those sexy legs.

NewLove24
01-16-19, 09:18
Picked up Pricilla Friday evening right on main, typical service as always. Good mic check for Mr Jackson. Scooped Michelle on PH behind the store across from Walmart. Brunette actually above avg in looks, decent mic check for Mr Jackson. Asked for a ride to the eagle afterward right before she nodded off while sitting there. Took to Taco Bell a dropped. Want nothing to do with going around the eagle. Saw a nice looking blond wearing short shorts freezing her tail off wondering around behind Walmart Monday but didn't have time to scoop.

JZetoro19
01-16-19, 12:48
Damn I have zero luck finding her when I drive over there. It's been maybe a couple months since I've seen those sexy legs.That's exactly what I am saying LOL she use to have good digits and was very responsive.

JZ.

Kooter
01-16-19, 19:20
I picked up Becky on the road west of main between 21 and 22. Based on the reviews I read on here that she was said to be a 10 on the SW scale. OMG, have yall decided that fat ugly girls are a 10 just because she can suck a dick? The previous review of her mentioned that he checked to make sure she didn't have balls because she looked to good to be true. No, I think he checked for balls because she looks like a fucking man! Anyway, on to my dream. Even though she was a two bagger, I figured that since she had been reviewed as a 10 that she must have a rockin body. Again, I was let down when the multiple rolls popped out from between her pants and her bra. Fuck guys, a 10, really? Even on the SW scale she was a 4 at best. But if you're wondering, yes I did the deed, yes it was good enough to get the job done, and yes it was really cheap ($20). Would I repeat? Not a fucking chance.

Maxswell
01-16-19, 19:57
I picked up Becky on the road west of main between 21 and 22. Based on the reviews I read on here that she was said to be a 10 on the SW scale. OMG, have yall decided that fat ugly girls are a 10 just because she can suck a dick? The previous review of her mentioned that he checked to make sure she didn't have balls because she looked to good to be true. No, I think he checked for balls because she looks like a fucking man! Anyway, on to my dream. Even though she was a two bagger, I figured that since she had been reviewed as a 10 that she must have a rockin body. Again, I was let down when the multiple rolls popped out from between her pants and her bra. Fuck guys, a 10, really? Even on the SW scale she was a 4 at best. But if you're wondering, yes I did the deed, yes it was good enough to get the job done, and yes it was really cheap ($20). Would I repeat? Not a fucking chance.I'm with you brother. How can anyone want to do be anywhere near a nasty fat girl? Wgaf what they can do? We all know they can eat but since when was that a good thing?

Luke Cage668
01-17-19, 12:59
While out strolling looking for this so-called TGTBT Becky (apparently she doesn't exist) in the Main area I see a nice-looking looking long haired redhead walking on Pearl and 27th, made the loop and scoop, says that her name is Samantha and she's 24. Nice-looking body and on the SW scale I will give her a 7. Said she usually operates out of the Arlington area on Arlington Road but when it's low in that area she comes off Main mostly between 20th-27th on Pearl. Mic skills were slightly above average with no complaints and got the job done, I couldn't fully relax because it was in the mid afternoon and had to keep a lookout for people driving by, usually I'm just a Swan Hunter and not too many daytime hunting, but I definitely will repeat especially in the Arlington area since I have several spots that I'm more comfortable with.

FloridaBoy904
01-18-19, 21:33
Does anyone have up to date digits on katie tigerpaws or location. Also undercover LEO out in philly right now.

NeckAuthority
01-19-19, 22:58
Anyone know a good place to reel in some BSW morning or night. Everytime I cast the line I seem to only find the male fish.

JakeLava
01-20-19, 00:10
For you few mongers that know SW's Kim, Ashley, Sara, Bella, Chelcie and Jordan. Please pm me Chelcie's number. I have all other numbers for trade. For you guys who don't know these girls. Sorry for your luck. I can't help you.Hahahahaha!

SeeMoBooty
01-20-19, 19:04
Does anyone have up to date digits on katie tigerpaws or location. Also undercover LEO out in philly right now.Just got off the phone with "tiger paws" Katie. She is not in the state of Florida for at least a year.

Csttocst
01-21-19, 01:50
LOTS of LE action around lane ave tonight.

NeckAuthority
01-21-19, 10:14
I saw her the other day. She was ok tired to upsell me but after small negotiations got her to standard price. Got a mic check and she did bbbjcimws. Nothing special. Claims she has tight wet kitty.Easy to spot beaming from ear to ear. Can tell she might be on something. Yet she seem all there. She will try to do the deed covered but a couple more washingtons she'll sing bb. Like he said wasnt the best I had barely went past the tip of the mic, but got the job done. She carry sanitizer with her soo I think that's a +. Knowing that she aint got dried up snow on her hands.

TunPunFun
01-21-19, 20:15
Lots of LEO around Phillips today / tonight. They're continually cruising the usual streets so be careful.

Saw redhead bree out there so I made the scoop. Scooped her back in the day when she was still pretty, time has definitely not been her friend. She hops in, I put my Sun visor down and she saw the 20. Said the mouth is usually 30 to which I didn't reply or say anything. Started to pull over and she said "no it's fine". Very unenthusiastic skull job but got the job done. Probably wouldn't repeat again.

Ready to find some new decent talent out there. The usuals are garbage on Phillips.

SpreadR
01-22-19, 12:20
Lots of LEO around Phillips today / tonight. They're continually cruising the usual streets so be careful.

Saw redhead bree out there so I made the scoop. Scooped her back in the day when she was still pretty, time has definitely not been her friend. She hops in, I put my Sun visor down and she saw the 20. Said the mouth is usually 30 to which I didn't reply or say anything. Started to pull over and she said "no it's fine". Very unenthusiastic skull job but got the job done. Probably wouldn't repeat again.

Ready to find some new decent talent out there. The usuals are garbage on Phillips.Slippery red fish is swimming free, just. Matter of time before she starts walking again. Probably as soon as she gets tired of her monger friend.

SlinkyMan79
01-22-19, 16:30
Saw a WSW on Blanding in OP early afternoon by the village inn extended stay kind of in front of that salon building they're building. Short skirt, tall fluffy boots and a sweatshirt. Couldn't do a scoop because traffic was real thick and evil kanevil was all over that area.

Csttocst
01-23-19, 09:32
Had a dream I was on lane ave near ramona last night. WSW, 30's that goes by LuLu. This girl must have worked for the hoover company in a prior life. Excellent! 20 mario tokens, would repeat. There was another one near the Stars Rest that was tripping on something, almost fell into the road as I went by. Uncle LEO was heavier than normal, must be too many doughnuts. Be safe guys!

Knot Sea
01-23-19, 17:06
Dreamt with Dawn last night, she wants everyone to know she doing all right. She just took a time out because things were getting crazy.

DWaltonXXX
01-23-19, 18:44
The ones I have are no good.

Dreamt with Dawn last night, she wants everyone to know she doing all right. She just took a time out because things were getting crazy.

Soccer5
01-24-19, 11:07
Had a dream during lunch yesterday. Hard time finding providers near wally world. Took a chance on old Blonde gal. Parked between cars in parking lot. Constant complainer, should have said bye. Jackson on dashboard. She gives brief mic check then goes to take girls out, grabs money and out the door. Gets into nearby car. Only out a Jackson.

JaxHunter2017
01-24-19, 21:26
Finally sampled the talents of Katie the Great last week. Currently staying a random hotels off Blanding. BBBJCIM was phenomenal. Dt like crazy real rough BBBJ throughout. When I started to finish she dt'd me all the way down and held it there while I continued shooting. Amazing. 5 stars. Sweet personality too.