PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Travellar
10-09-17, 22:35
Saw her last night, face is clear and no make up. If there was any there was very little.Because the girl I saw wasn't at all coherent nor "pretty". Maybe a pic would help if you have one. But the number I got was from the CL ad that has been / is being discussed. If I am wrong I'd love to be corrected. PM for details if you wish.

Dan1978
10-10-17, 01:37
Went out to indian country to check out the scene. Finally I saw Kat walking. I've had some fun in the past with her. I lost her number and all of a sudden she disappeared. Well as I was about to call it a night, there she is. She is one of my ATFs. Good looks and incredible skills. I think to be quality at BBBJ you have to like it. She seems to love it. Always pays extra attention to the boys and you have to beg her to stop when you unload. Glad I found her. Also she is cool to talk with so that's a plus. Anyway she gave me the go ahead to share the combination so feel free to hit me up if interested. She is in same area as kate the great so some of you may have already seen her. I have a few pics but don't know how to upload them, so if I figure that out I will put them up so you can see for yourself of she's your type.

WorldlyTravele
10-10-17, 07:22
Went out to indian country to check out the scene. Finally I saw Kat walking. I've had some fun in the past with her. I lost her number and all of a sudden she disappeared. Well as I was about to call it a night, there she is. She is one of my ATFs. Good looks and incredible skills. I think to be quality at BBBJ you have to like it. She seems to love it. Always pays extra attention to the boys and you have to beg her to stop when you unload. Glad I found her. Also she is cool to talk with so that's a plus. Anyway she gave me the go ahead to share the combination so feel free to hit me up if interested. She is in same area as kate the great so some of you may have already seen her. I have a few pics but don't know how to upload them, so if I figure that out I will put them up so you can see for yourself of she's your type.What's # and any pics if you figured it out yet. PM is fine as well. Thanks.

StoneWallJaxon
10-10-17, 08:26
Went out to indian country to check out the scene. Finally I saw Kat walking. I've had some fun in the past with her. I lost her number and all of a sudden she disappeared. Well as I was about to call it a night, there she is. She is one of my ATFs. Good looks and incredible skills. I think to be quality at BBBJ you have to like it. She seems to love it. Always pays extra attention to the boys and you have to beg her to stop when you unload. Glad I found her. Also she is cool to talk with so that's a plus. Anyway she gave me the go ahead to share the combination so feel free to hit me up if interested. She is in same area as kate the great so some of you may have already seen her. I have a few pics but don't know how to upload them, so if I figure that out I will put them up so you can see for yourself of she's your type.Which one is kat?

StoneWallJaxon
10-10-17, 09:15
Went out to indian country to check out the scene. Finally I saw Kat walking. I've had some fun in the past with her. I lost her number and all of a sudden she disappeared. Well as I was about to call it a night, there she is. She is one of my ATFs. Good looks and incredible skills. I think to be quality at BBBJ you have to like it. She seems to love it. Always pays extra attention to the boys and you have to beg her to stop when you unload. Glad I found her. Also she is cool to talk with so that's a plus. Anyway she gave me the go ahead to share the combination so feel free to hit me up if interested. She is in same area as kate the great so some of you may have already seen her. I have a few pics but don't know how to upload them, so if I figure that out I will put them up so you can see for yourself of she's your type.Which one is kat?

TooDrunkToFuk
10-10-17, 09:43
Because the girl I saw wasn't at all coherent nor "pretty". Maybe a pic would help if you have one. But the number I got was from the CL ad that has been / is being discussed. If I am wrong I'd love to be corrected. PM for details if you wish.I have been texting with Katie the Great and she said I could come pick her up at her place on Lamar. Does this sound right? Also standard rates would be appreciated is it SW rates? Or BP rates.

Dan1978
10-10-17, 13:37
Which one is kat?Kat to me looks italian, athletic build nice natural tatas. Pretty long hair brunette or kind of auburn tint. If I knew how to upload a few pics on here I would. Definitely 1 of the better looking SWans.

JaxLoco
10-10-17, 18:44
Yesterday I was out and about doing some regular hunting nothing too crazy near ph location when suddenly long story short I had this dream with this girl I saw walking down the street, I made the scoop carefully ask just to make sure no LEO and she passed, right after ok bbj (won't repeat) she started telling me that 3 working girls got beat to death or some shit like that last week around the area, she say one goes by michell mikaela and london, I was speechless because I know london and I just seen this london chick some weeks ago. Do yall know if its true? Just wondering.

Travellar
10-10-17, 23:08
I have been texting with Katie the Great and she said I could come pick her up at her place on Lamar. Does this sound right? Also standard rates would be appreciated is it SW rates? Or BP rates.Not the best location, but not the worst either. I never got to the details of it as the provider I saw that was supposed to be "Katie the Great" did not appear to be even remotely similar to the one described here. I left after saying "thanks but no thanks".

LikeUmHot
10-11-17, 00:27
Just dropping a note to say thank you to all the dreamer's that share info. While new to the area, I have had many lovely dreams in a far far away land. However, my first dream in Jax was a good one. It went something like this:

One day I was out riding around in search of a great Philly cheese steak and I saw a nicer than normal young blond walking. I asked her if I could give her a ride and off we went. After a minute or so with all the checks done, we agreed to try the hotdog with no bun. She was drunk as fuck, but noted no noticeable candy marks. While still in the drive to she began some of the best hotdog eating while driving I have seen. Finally got to the park to enjoy the rest of the meal and my fingers slipped into her pudding and she kept eating. She likes mayo on her dog but it was a little too much so she spit it out. Dropped her back close to her place.

Unfortunately, when I woke up, I couldn't completely understand what her name was but it started with a C and the digits I remember don't appear to be correct. However, it was mentioned in my dream that she dances at one of those wierdo clubs so I will share if I dream of her again.

A little comic relief does a body good and SS.

TunPunFun
10-11-17, 15:10
Yesterday I was out and about doing some regular hunting nothing too crazy near ph location when suddenly long story short I had this dream with this girl I saw walking down the street, I made the scoop carefully ask just to make sure no LEO and she passed, right after ok bbj (won't repeat) she started telling me that 3 working girls got beat to death or some shit like that last week around the area, she say one goes by michell mikaela and london, I was speechless because I know london and I just seen this london chick some weeks ago. Do yall know if its true? Just wondering.Pretty sure I saw london out and about yesterday. Not familiar with the other two.

JaxKatLuver45
10-11-17, 23:36
Just had a dream with red head amber in Indian country. This young lady really does impress me. Awesome service and really a cool chick. And probably one of the prettiest ones in that area. And hygiene is always great. Its good to see her trying to do better. She doesn't walk as much anymore so she said its ok to give her digits out to trusted and reliable members. You got to tell her jaxkat gave you the number to make her comfortable about even seeing you. She very iffy on who she see. So feel free to pm for her digits.

Informer904
10-13-17, 15:31
Be careful in and around the sin city area, especially around the expressway. LEO's out with traps capturing anyone they can. Had a friend of mine who got caught and he was told from the LEO himself that they were given the order to "pull over as many as you can and run there name". Stay safe.

Big Delicious
10-13-17, 21:22
Just had a dream with red head amber in Indian country. This young lady really does impress me. Awesome service and really a cool chick. And probably one of the prettiest ones in that area. And hygiene is always great. Its good to see her trying to do better. She doesn't walk as much anymore so she said its ok to give her digits out to trusted and reliable members. You got to tell her jaxkat gave you the number to make her comfortable about even seeing you. She very iffy on who she see. So feel free to pm for her digits.

I'm new to the area, therefore I'm new to this forum. But, so far, because there have been so many helpful and informative posts in this thread, I have been able to decipher various tracks around the Jax area (I haven't seen much or had any dreams here yet). But this one has me stumped. And it's probably due to my ignorance of the various locations in the area. But where is "Indian country?

Triskster
10-13-17, 22:35
I'm new to the area, therefore I'm new to this forum. But, so far, because there have been so many helpful and informative posts in this thread, I have been able to decipher various tracks around the Jax area (I haven't seen much or had any dreams here yet). But this one has me stumped. And it's probably due to my ignorance of the various locations in the area. But where is "Indian country?One mile east of 295,103rd Street becomes Timuquana Road. Timuquana and the back roads for the next two miles till you get to the Timuquana Bridge is "indian Country. ".

The Timuquans were the local natives in the area so Timuquana Rd is Indian Country.

JaxSince1982
10-14-17, 19:56
Happened to be driving north on San Jose just south of Baymeadows and noticed a very attractive blond / red head walking toward Walgreens. I pulled in and as I did got "the look" as I passed. I waved her over as I parked in the Walgreens lot. I got out of my car to chat her up. I could tell she was jazzed up on candy so I knew I wasn't going to partake. Said her name was Ashley and she occasionally walks on Sunbeam but worked out of her Apt on the same road. No digits of coarse but said she is out early mornings (whatever that means! She was a total MILF with a great rack and thick thighs. Other than being high I didn't see any other negative candy use signs. I'll be waking up early and tracking over there to find her. I'll report back!

FunNthaSun
10-15-17, 07:45
Happened to be driving north on San Jose just south of Baymeadows and noticed a very attractive blond / red head walking toward Walgreens. I pulled in and as I did got "the look" as I passed. I waved her over as I parked in the Walgreens lot. I got out of my car to chat her up. I could tell she was jazzed up on candy so I knew I wasn't going to partake. Said her name was Ashley and she occasionally walks on Sunbeam but worked out of her Apt on the same road. No digits of coarse but said she is out early mornings (whatever that means! She was a total MILF with a great rack and thick thighs. Other than being high I didn't see any other negative candy use signs. I'll be waking up early and tracking over there to find her. I'll report back!Wow that's good luck to find a swan in the most unlikely places like san Jose and Sunbeam rd.

GoodTimesJax
10-15-17, 09:09
Wow that's good luck to find a swan in the most unlikely places like san Jose and Sunbeam rd.But I can believe theres activity on Sunbeam. There's a lot of areas that get a little shady. I've never seen them walking but wouldn't be surprised they're working out of that area. It would seem safe enough. If she's up by the walgreens you could grab lunch at Hooters then track her down!

CantB1
10-15-17, 09:46
But I can believe theres activity on Sunbeam. There's a lot of areas that get a little shady. I've never seen them walking but wouldn't be surprised they're working out of that area. It would seem safe enough. If she's up by the walgreens you could grab lunch at Hooters then track her down!There is a halfway house / rehab somewhere near the Walgreen's on San Jose and Sunbeam. I heard its not the place to be if you really want to get clean.

WhiteNite2000
10-16-17, 12:03
Is this katie the great?

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/come-end-your-night-jus-right/6347935923.html

FunNthaSun
10-16-17, 12:15
Is this katie the great?

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/come-end-your-night-jus-right/6347935923.htmlNot the Katie the great I saw on Westside. Although I've seen this one once or twice. Last time she was kinda bad off on the candy. But it's been about a year or so. Squirting was pretty hot.

WhiteNite2000
10-16-17, 12:18
Not the Katie the great I saw on Westside. Although I've seen this one once or twice. Last time she was kinda bad off on the candy. But it's been about a year or so. Squirting was pretty hot.This girl is not very good. All she'd do is complain or act like you were killing her. I had to stop seeing her as a result of that shit. She hangs around Main st. If she ask for more than 30, you're donating too much.

StoneWallJaxon
10-16-17, 12:20
Is this katie the great?

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/come-end-your-night-jus-right/6347935923.htmlNope. That chick aint that easy on the eyes but she's alot better than this so called katie the great. Believe me, I dunno why people keep messing with this katie the great. She's the worst I've seen. About 50 pounds and 4 ft. Looks like she's dying from something.

FloridaBiker
10-17-17, 07:36
Believe me, I dunno why people keep messing with this katie the great. She's the worst I've seen. About 50 pounds and 4 ft. Looks like she's dying from something.I agree she looks terminal. She uses a thick mire of make up to hide the facial sores.

In the interest of self-preservation I started avoiding her about three months ago.

Like many providers, lateness, lost comm and missed appointments happen.

The question was why is she the great?

She is (was?) always sweet and compliant. In that area possibly one of the best ever.

Her ability to follow directions resulted in some incredible BJ's. Never any drama or weirdness with other people hanging around.

Providers often have a short shelf life. Nothing seems to last.

SeeMoBooty
10-17-17, 19:17
Not the Katie the great I saw on Westside. Although I've seen this one once or twice. Last time she was kinda bad off on the candy. But it's been about a year or so. Squirting was pretty hot.I seen her last weekend and she was looking pretty bad. I'm glad it was still dark outside.

StoneWallJaxon
10-18-17, 13:33
Nope. That chick aint that easy on the eyes but she's alot better than this so called katie the great. Believe me, I dunno why people keep messing with this katie the great. She's the worst I've seen. About 50 pounds and 4 ft. Looks like she's dying from something.I left and almost threw up as soon as it opened the door. Poor thing. I felt sorry for it though. Looked desperate. Russian Kati (Courtney) had a long shelf life and I assume looks perfect now. She had stab wounds, gun shot wounds. I still miss her.

OnceIWas
10-20-17, 15:51
In my 40 some years I have picked up a few hitchhikers and have been sometimes rewarded. I have not picked up any SW here in Jacksonville since I moved here, but have seen them in areas about. I have a question for those in the know. Last week after mailing a letter I drove down Indian country, as I rounded the corner by the BP station a woman turned and smiled and then flashed two fingers in a upside down V. I thought what the hell try it out and asked if she needed a ride. I was rewarded for picking her up. Can't remember her name but she was skinny and worn looking, lived in a trailer at end of street. It was so easy that a few days later I drove over again and a different woman, similar in size and looks was walking and she also flashed the upside down V with her fingers. So, my question is, is that some type of signal to would be clients, or just two girls with their own system?

Thanks.

Informer904
10-20-17, 16:10
Was scrolling through CL earlier and came across this post. https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/hey-guys-katie-the-great-here/6352214867.html.

After cross-referencing comments On this form I realize that the phone numbers are different. Just wondering if this is her because I want to know if the rumors of her being "Great" are true.

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/hey-guys-katie-the-great-here/6352214867.html

FunNthaSun
10-21-17, 08:37
Was scrolling through CL earlier and came across this post. https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/hey-guys-katie-the-great-here/6352214867.html.

After cross-referencing comments On this form I realize that the phone numbers are different. Just wondering if this is her because I want to know if the rumors of her being "Great" are true.

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/hey-guys-katie-the-great-here/6352214867.htmlYes that sounds like her on the Westside. I've seen her twice for BBBJCIM and it was above average. She is definitely not that good looking and recent reports have her looking really bad. I beleive someone used the term she looked "terminal". When I first saw her she was too skinny for my taste but the BBBJ made the trip worth while. I haven't seen her since and judging by reports I won't return.

StoneWallJaxon
10-21-17, 08:46
In my 40 some years I have picked up a few hitchhikers and have been sometimes rewarded. I have not picked up any SW here in Jacksonville since I moved here, but have seen them in areas about. I have a question for those in the know. Last week after mailing a letter I drove down Indian country, as I rounded the corner by the BP station a woman turned and smiled and then flashed two fingers in a upside down V. I thought what the hell try it out and asked if she needed a ride. I was rewarded for picking her up. Can't remember her name but she was skinny and worn looking, lived in a trailer at end of street. It was so easy that a few days later I drove over again and a different woman, similar in size and looks was walking and she also flashed the upside down V with her fingers. So, my question is, is that some type of signal to would be clients, or just two girls with their own system?

Thanks.Why didn't you ask them yourself?

OnceIWas
10-21-17, 15:45
Never thought about it at the time. Anything else you got for me?

Why didn't you ask them yourself?

BiggDaddi
10-21-17, 18:15
Yes that sounds like her on the Westside. I've seen her twice for BBBJCIM and it was above average. She is definitely not that good looking and recent reports have her looking really bad. I beleive someone used the term she looked "terminal". When I first saw her she was too skinny for my taste but the BBBJ made the trip worth while. I haven't seen her since and judging by reports I won't return.I saw Katie last week. She looks like she always has. Very skinny. No sores or anything like that. GREAT fkin BBBJ though. Jesus. I think there might just be some confusion between two ladies.

FunNthaSun
10-22-17, 17:19
I saw Katie last week. She looks like she always has. Very skinny. No sores or anything like that. GREAT fkin BBBJ though. Jesus. I think there might just be some confusion between two ladies.It's possible.

Dan1978
10-22-17, 19:02
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

SurlyJohn
10-22-17, 22:33
It's possible.Which one of them sent me her number via DM.

SJ.

BiggDaddi
10-22-17, 23:03
Which one of them sent me her number via DM.

SJ.She is a member here.

WalnutDoor84
10-23-17, 00:05
Seems like there have been some negative reviews on her. I don't get it. I met with her today, and the BJ was out of this world as usual. Great deepthroat and overall mouth skills. At the end, she swallowed all of my seed. Easily one of the best in the game.

PeterBiltDude
10-25-17, 08:57
I've been away for a while but thought she retired is this the same Kate that was on the news saying she was retired from the game anyway anyone have digits for Kate sure would appreciate it.

CantB1
10-25-17, 09:08
I've been away for a while but thought she retired is this the same Kate that was on the news saying she was retired from the game anyway anyone have digits for Kate sure would appreciate it.No. That was Russian Katie on the News. All this confusion and there was nothing so Great about any of these hookers.

PeterBiltDude
10-25-17, 09:10
As I said before I've been away for a while but decided to go cruising yesterday and happened to make it to San Juan and stumbled acrossed a little skinny girl with some big store bought knockers named Jamie had a dream she wanted to be a singer so I let her get on my mic and she sang damn good she got spit all over my mic and then when she was done she cleaned it up real good made sure it was dry as ever not one drop of anything left on that mic man those titties were crazy she said they were brand new if you like big hard store-bought titties they were amazing.

I got those digits so hit me up.

CantB1
10-25-17, 09:49
As I said before I've been away for a while but decided to go cruising yesterday and happened to make it to San Juan and stumbled acrossed a little skinny girl with some big store bought knockers named Jamie had a dream she wanted to be a singer so I let her get on my mic and she sang damn good she got spit all over my mic and then when she was done she cleaned it up real good made sure it was dry as ever not one drop of anything left on that mic man those titties were crazy she said they were brand new if you like big hard store-bought titties they were amazing.

I got those digits so hit me up.Brand new several years ago. LOL. Haven't heard a review on that shady as hooker in a long time.

Why Not Me
10-25-17, 11:39
Was cruising down PH just past wally world and spotted this little spinner on other side of road, spun around and offered her a ride, fell asleep and had a decent drem. BBBJ was just ok, cfs was better then most. No digits, but if I saw her again I would repeat! About 5'5" 100, little tata's with great nips.

StoneWallJaxon
10-26-17, 01:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BB Love
10-26-17, 16:51
I was hard up for a release after leaving the Blue Bay spa with blue balls. I cruised Phillips from Baymeadows all the way up until Main St. Not a single swan in sight. I cruised trailer park village on the north side off of Main and thought I saw a WSW that gave me the look, by the time I got turned around she disappeared in a trailer. I left and crossed Main and saw Melissa, I think it was on 63rd st. She is tall and blonde and looks a little methy. She thanked me for picking her up and asked if I could drive her to some ghetto store around the block. She left all her money (about 60 bucks) scattered in my front seat and went in the store. I thought of driving off and getting a better massage experience but my conscience wouldn't let me. She came back and asked what I wanted and I told her I needed to feel her. She pulled up her dress and slid off her panties to reveal a nice smoothly shaved pussy. She asked if I had a condom and I said nope and asked if she was clean. She said she was so I reclined her seat and climbed over. I was trying to get it in and some dude with dreads came out and started coming toward my car. He was yelling, " go do that shot somewhere else. " So I did. I pulled don't the street then pulled over on the shoulder. She laid back again then asked for $$. I offered 25 she said she doesn't do less than 40. I dug out another 10 and she agreed. She spit on her hand and started rubbing her pussy. I rubbed my dick on her pussy lips and wet it up and got it in. I stroked her out for about a minute then filled her up with a massive creampie. I pulled out and pretended like I was cumming so she wouldn't think I filled her up. She bitched about me getting cum on her dress, not realizing it was dripping out of her pussy. Then I took her back to the store to drop her off. Then she couldn't find her lighter and was rambling all around under my seat and climbing in the back seat then she got out and was cussing and crying and making a scene holding her panties in one hand, barefoot in the dirt holding her flip flops in her other hand. Then she finally said, "enjoy my lighter asshole" and slammed my door. I headed north to Airport Rd, cleaned up in a gas station bathroom and headed back home.

Dan1978
10-26-17, 20:30
I am heading down to Orlando next week for business. I've frequented OBT but wandering if any of you know of any other areas worth checking out. I've been doing my homework on that forum, but honestly their group is a littlw different, they use stores instead of street names. And its more like they like sharing pics. Anyway I posted there, but figured if anyone on here has partaken down there and has any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

JaxLoco
10-26-17, 21:23
Pretty sure I saw london out and about yesterday. Not familiar with the other two.Yeah I imagined, your probably right idk why I even entertained it. LOL but oh well, stay safe and happy hunting!

Jcutke
10-26-17, 21:24
Coming to J'ville next week and have reading this forum. It would seem to be fair amount of SW activity on PH. My question would be parking spot after the 'scoop'. I'm somewhat paranoid when a SW is quick to offer direction. (possibility of being robbed, or take money an run.) . So if any of you gents. Willing to PM me with potential 'safe' spots. Well here's a thank-you in advance!

Also, any one with digits for good BBBJ. A PM there would be appreciated too! Stay safe guys. J. in south carolina.

Dan1978
10-27-17, 20:42
Hit the streets tonight have the itch. Everywhere is dead. Not sure if it is too early (usually doesn't matter) or if fl / ga game has them hiding (expected opposite). Either way passed 1 SWan on Lenox. Actually know her, whitney, she used to be fine as hell but now looks like a matchstick. I was trying to scoop but she's on something. She is literally standing there holding up and staring at a water bottle. Did three blocks and she's still doing it. Sharing so in case she lands back on earth soon maybe someone can enjoy. Right around the corner is innuendos pub on plymouth. Tonight is swingers night, singles allowed. I'm going to try and see if I can't bang out someone's old lady, but if the vibes arent there, probably back out hunting soon. Good luck tonight.

Dan1978
10-27-17, 21:15
Coming to J'ville next week and have reading this forum. It would seem to be fair amount of SW activity on PH. My question would be parking spot after the 'scoop'. I'm somewhat paranoid when a SW is quick to offer direction. (possibility of being robbed, or take money an run.) . So if any of you gents. Willing to PM me with potential 'safe' spots. Well here's a thank-you in advance!

Also, any one with digits for good BBBJ. A PM there would be appreciated too! Stay safe guys. J. in south carolina.On PH I either park at Wal-Mart or hit a little back road for some RH. Once you are south of Emerson I feel like the patrol is way more lax.

JaxLoco
10-27-17, 22:00
Stay away from pH to scottish inn, is No safe LEOS all over the roaad! And is no SW nearby, not even melissa or london. Place so lonely you can't even see a shadow. Hopefully I saved somebody a trip! Stay safe! Jaxloco.

JaxLoco
10-27-17, 22:04
I was hard up for a release after leaving the Blue Bay spa with blue balls. I cruised Phillips from Baymeadows all the way up until Main St. Not a single swan in sight. I cruised trailer park village on the north side off of Main and thought I saw a WSW that gave me the look, by the time I got turned around she disappeared in a trailer. I left and crossed Main and saw Melissa, I think it was on 63rd st. She is tall and blonde and looks a little methy. She thanked me for picking her up and asked if I could drive her to some ghetto store around the block. She left all her money (about 60 bucks) scattered in my front seat and went in the store. I thought of driving off and getting a better massage experience but my conscience wouldn't let me. She came back and asked what I wanted and I told her I needed to feel her. She pulled up her dress and slid off her panties to reveal a nice smoothly shaved pussy. She asked if I had a condom and I said nope and asked if she was clean. She said she was so I reclined her seat and climbed over. I was trying to get it in and some dude with dreads came out and started coming toward my car. He was yelling, " go do that shot somewhere else. " So I did. I pulled don't the street then pulled over on the shoulder. She laid back again then asked for $$. I offered 25 she said she doesn't do less than 40. I dug out another 10 and she agreed. She spit on her hand and started rubbing her pussy. I rubbed my dick on her pussy lips and wet it up and got it in. I stroked her out for about a minute then filled her up with a massive creampie. I pulled out and pretended like I was cumming so she wouldn't think I filled her up. She bitched about me getting cum on her dress, not realizing it was dripping out of her pussy. Then I took her back to the store to drop her off. Then she couldn't find her lighter and was rambling all around under my seat and climbing in the back seat then she got out and was cussing and crying and making a scene holding her panties in one hand, barefoot in the dirt holding her flip flops in her other hand. Then she finally said, "enjoy my lighter asshole" and slammed my door. I headed north to Airport Rd, cleaned up in a gas station bathroom and headed back home.Sounds like "No fun" haha.

ValenciaGuy
10-28-17, 09:24
Was in mood for wings and fries and a BSW named Keisha was walking past. Scooped her up for BBBJ for 20. No catch though smh. Good technique. Will repeat if I see her again. Says she usually walks near Hip Hop chicken on main to 48th.

Jcutke
10-28-17, 17:46
Still looking for info. Had a few responses, but no digits. See that LEO is moving around. How regular are these events in Jville?

Also, any one with digits for good BBBJ. A PM there would be appreciated too! Stay safe guys. J. in south carolina.

Stansbury
10-30-17, 04:07
The belindabeast is back on Main St. Protect and hide your stuff. Be very careful with this one.

Mr C
10-31-17, 02:37
Was cruising off of lane today over by the Speedway, and I see Katie walking up Reed Street. Was feeling a little Horner so picked her up. She looked ok to me, not fucked up on anything, so we headed over to my favorite home improvement store to find a convenient parking spot.

We got in the back of my truck and I was just taking my shorts off and I hear someone knocking on the window. Scared the shit out of me. Anyway, I roll down the window not knowing what to expect, and the guy asks if I would not mind jump starting his SUV.

Now this is a new one on me. Never been interrupted getting a blow job for a guy need a jump start before, but what to hell. I said sure. Katie was still setting in back with her pants off.

So I pull my truck over to this guys SUV, it starts right up, and he drives away. Got back in back with Katie and she did her usual fine blow job on me.

Those who know Katie, ask her about this. She will confirm it.

BTW, Katie told me she is going into Rehab next week. Apparently she has picked up quite an "H" habit is is going to try to shake it before it kills her.

I hope she is successful.

Mr C out.

Why Not Me
10-31-17, 07:23
Was cruising off of lane today over by the Speedway, and I see Katie walking up Reed Street. Was feeling a little Horner so picked her up. She looked ok to me, not fucked up on anything, so we headed over to my favorite home improvement store to find a convenient parking spot.

We got in the back of my truck and I was just taking my shorts off and I hear someone knocking on the window. Scared the shit out of me. Anyway, I roll down the window not knowing what to expect, and the guy asks if I would not mind jump starting his SUV.

Now this is a new one on me. Never been interrupted getting a blow job for a guy need a jump start before, but what to hell. I said sure. Katie was still setting in back with her pants off.

So I pull my truck over to this guys SUV, it starts right up, and he drives away. Got back in back with Katie and she did her usual fine blow job on me.

BTW, Katie told me she is going into Rehab next week. Apparently she has picked up quite an "H" habit is is going to try to shake it before it kills her.

Mr C out.That knock on the window would have sent little head so far into hibernation not even Katie could have brought it back to life!!

Member #6123
10-31-17, 10:16
She told me the same thing last month when I was in town. Such a shame to see her go way downhill. She sure was one of the good ones and loved to please ya. I do hope she finds help really soon because if she doesn't she will end up dead.

Mr C out.

FloridaBiker
10-31-17, 12:51
She told me the same thing last month when I was in town. Such a shame to see her go way downhill. She sure was one of the good ones and loved to please ya. I do hope she finds help really soon because if she doesn't she will end up dead.I heard her say she was going to rehab several months ago. I'm sure the demons are hard to beat, and it is easier to say you're going to do something than to do it.

20 years ago I sent an all-time favorite to rehab twice. What a waste of money.
She's been dead for about 19 years.

I think for a rehab to be successful it would have to involve getting her off the street and away from the Temptation.
Good luck with that!

Unlock
10-31-17, 21:22
In my dreams. I've seen her 5 times. Very sweet girl. No complaining. No rushing. No begging for more money.

My menu is 30 and 65. Don't just wave to her or nod your head. Say hello and ask nicely if she needs a ride.

Name not needed.

Ron In Fla
11-01-17, 03:35
20 years ago I sent an all-time favorite to rehab twice. What a waste of money.
She's been dead for about 19 years.

I think for a rehab to be successful it would have to involve getting her off the street and away from the Temptation.
Good luck with that!You're right on there bro. 24 yr for mine. RIP.

OldBallDy2
11-01-17, 09:13
You're right on there bro. 24 yr for mine. RIP.Been there, done that, miss her everyday. The last words she said to me was "I'm going to kick this junk, you are going to be soooo proud of me". That was on a Wednesday, Friday she was dead. RIP Teresa.

RunngL8
11-01-17, 17:38
Just met Jane jade on lane. Skinny dirty blonde in jeans with a backpack and a purse CBJ & CFS at my spot for 45 Mario coins she wanted 60 to play in her castle. Got digits to have another dream later. This is her. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jade/18516757

FsFan52
11-01-17, 20:31
Looking for digits for kitty katt from Indian country haven't seen her out in maybe two months if anyone can help me out. ?

FsFan52
11-01-17, 21:19
Anyone have Kat from Indian country digits?

ChaChaCoo411
11-01-17, 23:18
She told me the same thing last month when I was in town. Such a shame to see her go way downhill. She sure was one of the good ones and loved to please ya. I do hope she finds help really soon because if she doesn't she will end up dead.Katie told me OnFire and I are some good people she's ever met. I still feel thankful of OnFire hooked her up with me a while ago.

I actually felt guilty every time when I was going to meet her, because she immediately went to find her candy once I handed my donation. I once asked her please don't spend all my donation for candy, and she told me OnFire said the same thing like that to her as well LOL. She is the very few girl that I feel very comfortable to donate upfront. I like her personality a lot, sweet, laidback, and trustworthy.

I believe her family and some friends have been trying to help her out. The only thing I wish is she has courage and willing to giving herself a chance to make a better live.

Honestly, I sincerely wish she does get clean and doesn't rely on doing this for her habits. I would be happy if we don't meet no more because she gets clean and move forward.

Luke Cage668
11-02-17, 01:43
Katie told me OnFire and I are some good people she's ever met. I still feel thankful of OnFire hooked her up with me a while ago.

I actually felt guilty every time when I was going to meet her, because she immediately went to find her candy once I handed my donation. I once asked her please don't spend all my donation for candy, and she told me OnFire said the same thing like that to her as well LOL. She is the very few girl that I feel very comfortable to donate upfront. I like her personality a lot, sweet, laidback, and trustworthy.

I believe her family and some friends have been trying to help her out. The only thing I wish is she has courage and willing to giving herself a chance to make a better live.

Honestly, I sincerely wish she does get clean and doesn't rely on doing this for her habits. I would be happy if we don't meet no more because she gets clean and move forward.Guys got to stop catching feelings for these broads, it's their choice. Just move on to the next. SMH. Before panties get twisted this is just me saying it in general and not towards one person.

LivinNDreamin
11-02-17, 02:32
Katie is a sweet girl who has lived with me for awhile. Yes I have seen a few of you guys pull up to my place in Lamar. I had to leave for a bit but we still keep in touch. I told her today that I do hope she goes to get help and finally decide to leave you guys behind LOL. She is a an awesome person who I am glad that I met and lived with hopefully again soon like we talked about.

James Michael
11-02-17, 15:26
Heads up for you guys checking out the talent on PH- I took a tour up and down around lunch time and saw two LEO hunkered down side streets. No talent out and about when I drove through- take a good look around first if you are out searching today.

JaxKatLuver45
11-03-17, 12:46
Katie is a sweet girl who has lived with me for awhile. Yes I have seen a few of you guys pull up to my place in Lamar. I had to leave for a bit but we still keep in touch. I told her today that I do hope she goes to get help and finally decide to leave you guys behind LOL. She is a an awesome person who I am glad that I met and lived with hopefully again soon like we talked about.I know katie very well personally and I got some amusement from this post cause first you posted your first review asking for us to treat her right which I figured it was a in-house review to boost her up. Which she didn't need. Now you want her to do better and leave us alone. Well to be honest katie is a sweet girl and needs help. And a start was her leaving that house on lamar since everyone there was living on the dark side. I had to post this cause not just katie need help. Everyone that stayed there should seek help and not point out the flaws of others.

KK904
11-04-17, 01:34
I'm about to go hunting just we can talk about another girl besides Katie.

CantB1
11-04-17, 01:49
I'm about to go hunting just we can talk about another girl besides Katie.Amen brother. You can find several girls in Hooterville south side of 103.

LivinNDreamin
11-04-17, 10:29
I know katie very well personally and I got some amusement from this post cause first you posted your first review asking for us to treat her right which I figured it was a in-house review to boost her up. Which she didn't need. Now you want her to do better and leave us alone. Well to be honest katie is a sweet girl and needs help. And a start was her leaving that house on lamar since everyone there was living on the dark side. I had to post this cause not just katie need help. Everyone that stayed there should seek help and not point out the flaws of others.Maybe you should have better info. I left cause of everyone I had to get away from that place I can see how living with certain people can bring can you down the rabbit hole. My problem was giving her money to keep her from walking but we both know what role you played to keep Katie demons around.

WhiteNite2000
11-04-17, 12:40
So I was riding around a street off Mrytle Ave, I believe, last night and as I'm driving east, my lights reflected off a JSO cruiser and I knew then it was trouble. I quickly turned south as he was facing north. As I'm driving, I look at my rearview mirror and I see his ass turning around coming after me. I wasn't doing anything in particular but I guess his ass was bored to death! So as I'm driving, I thought to myself that I needed to make it to the neighborhood gas station where there was a lot of activity. The only problem was that I had to go through 3-4 stop signs to get there and I knew I couldn't do any rolling stops, know what I mean?

Anyway, I hit each stop sign pretty fast and man was he gaining ground! I turned off very fast into the gas station. The reason I did this is because it was so much activity at that place, well lit, and pretty sure there were cameras all over that joint. There were also plenty of homeboys hanging around as well. It was like a freaking convention of sorts. I knew once I turned in there, his ass didn't want to be bothered with that. I needed some gas anyway and honestly, with all the activity, it was pretty nerve recking getting out of the land cruiser but I was determined to shake his ass. It worked out rather perfectly tell you the truth. I knew the harassment was a coming and I was determined to ruin his freaking night! His bored ass just kept on going! Mission accomplished! LOL.

WalnutDoor84
11-04-17, 17:18
Decided to swing through Sin City to see if any girls were out and about. I saw a couple, but nothing I was interested in. Drove by Hare and saw Carrie, who I haven't seen in a few months (I've done a review on her in the past). Just as I looped around to make the scoop, some other monger was right next to her and called her over and she got in his car. I was super annoyed, but I really didn't feel like driving to any other area, so I went to Subway for lunch for about 30 minutes in hopes I'd see her again. Sure enough, after lunch, I saw her a few blocks away and made sure no other guy beat me to the punch. Made the scoop and she recognized me from our encounter a few months ago. She's 26/ long straight strawberry blonde hair / no scars or sores / decent figure. She was wearing jeans and a white and black short sleeve blouse. We made a bit of small talk before took her to a secluded spot for some mouth action. She gave a nice, slow BJ and took directions well. I kept trying to hold back because it felt really good, but I wasn't strong enough LOL. She caught the seed, but released it out the window. Like 99% of the girls, she had no phone number when I asked. If I see her again, I'll definitely scoop her up.

Luke Cage668
11-04-17, 18:27
Strolling down Philly one evening and once again area is bone dry so just on a whim I figured I would take a stroll down Edgewood after surprisingly seeing a couple earlier in the day while on an errand. Did a couple of loops and nothing, figured I would head towards MLK taking me to main st. , but on my way out I spot a white Swan to the left, circled, asked if she needed a lift and she hops in. Says her name is Lynn, looked 40's with avg body and face. She asks what am I up for but I counter with show me something, she tells me that she's a cancer survivor and had a mastectomy so she pulled down her bottom you show me her Bush for the check, I'm not used to the Edgewood area so don't know any spots so she suggested that we just pull in to the Harvey's parking lot right there on Edgewood and handle business. Kinda fun out there while cars passing by getting dome, overall she was ok and got the job done, gave digits but threw it out the window as I was leaving, may start adding Edgewood / Commonwealth area for hunting.

KK904
11-05-17, 11:52
Just met Jane jade on lane. Skinny dirty blonde in jeans with a backpack and a purse CBJ & CFS at my spot for 45 Mario coins she wanted 60 to play in her castle. Got digits to have another dream later. This is her. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jade/18516757I just saw her coming back and forth out of the woods looks like she is on a major downfall.

CantB1
11-05-17, 12:14
Made a stop on Lane ave. Had a cute young little spinner with dyed red hair come up to my car. Said her name was Morgan aka Princess. Then she told me she was waiting on someone and to come back in a hour. Then asked me for 5 bucks so she can get something to eat. I'm not giving you money for doing nothing. Half hour later she was still waiting where I saw her.

KK904
11-05-17, 12:34
I also just saw a blonde with some nice bolt ons but got beat to punch damn it.

KK904
11-05-17, 13:37
I also just saw a blonde with some nice bolt ons but got beat to punch damn it.I got a closer look another monger was set on getting het looks like it was Jen / Heaven.

KK904
11-05-17, 14:14
Heavy LEO on phillips and lane I'm giving up.

ValenciaGuy
11-05-17, 15:11
Its 2:11 pm I'm on philly now. No. Cops and no action. Where on lane is crusing area.

JaxLoco
11-05-17, 16:34
Jaxloco almost gets caught up in some mess y'all, 2:45 pm in ph location everything dead no action at all, so I go inside the store to get some scratch offs next thing I know, I see this old SW about 50's blonde hair, kinda acceptable, wearing a black dress but carrying small luggage, seen me with my scratch offs on my truck gave me the looks ask if I'm going somewhere I quickly denied because of the luggage, I just don't know WTF you might have there. If it wasn't for that damn luggage your boy Jaxloco would have definitely obtained some BBJ for the low. Well anyway she keeps on walking passed centerfold and just stands there for at least 5 to 6 minutes because that's how long it took me to scratch my 4 scratch offs, then as I'm pulling out the parking lot I see her jump in this silver ford sedan with all her shit, taking for ever to hop in, the car had no tint on the windows he was just out there LOL the driver was an old man about 60's to 70's and guess what yall? As soon as he drove off police was on that old man ass y'all he got pulled over right by gator lodge parking lot and just ahead of them was about two more police cars. I don't know what's going on over pH but Jaxloco wants no parts of it! Ph doneeee for me! Yall can have it! That was a close call! On this same note where the fuck is the SW in Indian country yall talk about so much I went over there the other day and ended up in some type of country club, I know I'm a roockie in the page but damn somebody help me out any location, digits anything is well appreciated it please flood my inbox I already lost my main spot because after today I'm not going to ph location for nothing not even to put gas on my truck hell naaaaahhhhh.

Jaxloco baby!

KK904
11-05-17, 16:41
Its 2:11 pm I'm on philly now. No. Cops and no action. Where on lane is crusing area.I came out again and got beat to Jen again FML.

WhiteNite2000
11-05-17, 16:41
I just saw her coming back and forth out of the woods looks like she is on a major downfall.And end up on the streets?! I saw her years ago and while I wasn't impressed, she wasn't that bad looking. I tell ya, those drugs are a mutha-phucker!

TooDrunkToFuk
11-05-17, 16:56
And end up on the streets?! I saw her years ago and while I wasn't impressed, she wasn't that bad looking. I tell ya, those drugs are a mutha-phucker!If I had a built in money maker, I'd strap a credit card machine to one thigh and tattoo my PayPal deposit info on the other.

But there are lawyers working art restaurants too.

SweetJoe37
11-05-17, 20:27
Out on Philips tonight, not a soul a stirring. Anyone know where the action is?

KK904
11-05-17, 20:30
And end up on the streets?! I saw her years ago and while I wasn't impressed, she wasn't that bad looking. I tell ya, those drugs are a mutha-phucker!I'm happy I didn't get with her.

Due to forum rules I can't say what I was told by a reliable source but I plan on staying clear from her I suggest others do the same.

FloridaBiker
11-05-17, 20:40
Its 2:11 pm I'm on philly now. No. Cops and no action. Where on lane is crusing area.Check PMs.

CantB1
11-05-17, 20:51
I'm happy I didn't get with her.

Due to forum rules I can't say what I was told by a reliable source but I plan on staying clear from her I suggest others do the same.Hey bro. PM that warning info on her. I have never been with her but a buddy of mine was very close to her for a while.

Informer904
11-05-17, 23:22
Jaxloco almost gets caught up in some mess y'all, 2:45 pm in ph location everything dead no action at all, so I go inside the store to get some scratch offs next thing I know, I see this old SW about 50's blonde hair, kinda acceptable, wearing a black dress but carrying small luggage, seen me with my scratch offs on my truck gave me the looks ask if I'm going somewhere I quickly denied because of the luggage, I just don't know WTF you might have there. If it wasn't for that damn luggage your boy Jaxloco would have definitely obtained some BBJ for the low. Well anyway she keeps on walking passed centerfold and just stands there for at least 5 to 6 minutes because that's how long it took me to scratch my 4 scratch offs, then as I'm pulling out the parking lot I see her jump in this silver ford sedan with all her shit, taking for ever to hop in, the car had no tint on the windows he was just out there LOL the driver was an old man about 60's to 70's and guess what yall? As soon as he drove off police was on that old man ass y'all he got pulled over right by gator lodge parking lot and just ahead of them was about two more police cars. I don't know what's going on over pH but Jaxloco wants no parts of it! Ph doneeee for me! Yall can have it! That was a close call! On this same note where the fuck is the SW in Indian country yall talk about so much I went over there the other day and ended up in some type of country club, I know I'm a roockie in the page but damn somebody help me out any location, digits anything is well appreciated it please flood my inbox I already lost my main spot because after today I'm not going to ph location for nothing not even to put gas on my truck hell naaaaahhhhh.

Jaxloco baby!Damn bro. I almost went for the scoop myself but didn't because of the same reason. I actually saw her on university by the racetrack before she made her way to PH. Glad I followed the big head this time.

FieryStud
11-05-17, 23:57
Hello guys,

I just moved to this city recently and I'm a newbie to this thread. Though I couldn't figure out the cruising areas from the posts in the thread, I drove through Lane based on a few previous posts. Picked up a old SWan around 45 yrs near one of the gas stations and had a headache relief for a Jackson. Told me that her name was kristy or something like that. I said no when she asked me if I wanted digits. Probably a little too old for me. I'm still not sure of the right areas for cruising. So any PM's on that info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance! Happy and safe hunting bro's.

AnalProbe
11-06-17, 19:06
After all of the awesome reviews, can somebody PM Katie's digits. I also understand she's a member here so Katie if you see this and want to send me your numbers feel free.

BBC1997
11-07-17, 23:34
Can you guys tell me some areas in the city, Where I can find these girls?

BBC1997
11-07-17, 23:36
What are some great spots in the city, to find these girls?

Gene485
11-08-17, 21:23
Going down lanes early this am, spot this cute little blonde named Dee. Asked her 3 times if she was sure she was old enough says she's 28 with 2 kids. She was about 5'2" and boy did she have skills on the mic. Saw her at shell at lanes and 295. Started my day off right.

Good hunting.

Gene.

Scorin
11-09-17, 00:29
Can you guys tell me some areas in the city, Where I can find these girls?There's one than one page here try searching them for your answers some of them are pretty descriptive.

Luke Cage668
11-09-17, 12:52
This past Monday I had that itch so I figured I would go down Philly and see what's up but as usual here lately it was dry again nothing in sight, so I figured let me go over to the Dix Ellis area, I remember seeing older Swans from time to time there and as I'm rolling through I see 2 Spinners just walking in the parking lot across from the Days Inn so stroll by them trying to make eye contact but they act like they didn't see me and then they would go across the street to the Days Inn and I sat in the parking lot directly across the street from them for a couple minutes hoping to get their attention. Then security comes out and those girls take off running over to the next place so I figured well obviously they don't have any money and they need a place to stay so I'm going to take advantage, so I go over there to the next notel as some you guys call it looking for either one, after circling the area I saw one sitting by an outlet charging her phone near the office so I stop near her and s he comes over, she looks and just hops in, I immediately recognized the face and had known that I seen it somewhere before but as we're leaving the parking lot we drive by her friend and I remember her as well and it's Blake or Giggles or whatever she calls herself and she told her that she'll be right back, so as we're rolling down the street a little bit she tells me that her name is Remy and that's when I realized okay this is a chick from BP but anyway as we're rolling she's trying to get. 6 saying you know I don't usually do anything for under. 6 and I said well unfortunately you're on the street so you getting street rates and we settled on. 3. While going to the spot I noticed that she was antsy, unable to keep still and squirming around entire time and I feel thought man this chick is on something and almost decided that I need to let her get out of here pretty soon but of course little guy won out and so once we got to the spot I gave her 20 and told her she'll get the rest once the deed is done. I must say whatever she was on or coming off of must have been some powerful s* because when she was going off on the mic check, she continued her squirming and contorting her whole body with feet dangling out the window she was going at it with making beautiful noises, in just a couple minutes I exploded she caught them all and then she spat them out later give her the other 10 then took her back where I scooped her at. Gave me digits but I'll only use if she's cool with a car date. Like I said its obvious they didn't have a room at the time and I got lucky.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/remy-rose-is-eager-to-play/19487907

FieryStud
11-10-17, 02:09
Just back home after a stroll through PH. Dead silent as usual of late, no activity at all. Skipped on to Dix Ellis area after the recent post by Luke but turned out to be with similar results. I'm just curious how are these hoes making money these days without coming out.

Dan1978
11-11-17, 14:57
Went out cruising today. Lane, indian country and PH have a little activity. Everytime I went to make the scoop either were not my taste or watched them scoop or disappear. . couldn't spend much time due to other obligations but I guess I could consider this a recon. Will ne checking out later tonight so figured I'd share seeing how we've all been posting how dead it's been. Be safe gents.

Dan1978
11-11-17, 17:12
Riding with the c÷#k blocking friends haha. Just seen Kat at catoma gas station looking good.

Dan1978
11-11-17, 20:43
As I posted earlier I was on a little recon. I finally broke away from friends and made my rounds. Now I have never picked up a chic from sin city, recently and thanks to you, I found out where it was. A few weeks back I came out and honestly I wanted a shower when I got home and I didn't even step out of my car or have anyone in. Tonight I saw the potential. This place reminds my of hooterville on steroids. I have seen all different types and have realized a few things.

1. No time to make a loop, they get scooped up quick.

2. Do NOT get road pleasure because my car literally has bounced twice from the potholes.

3. This place is not well lit so drive slow. The trash around here let their kids roam in the streets at night and you don't want to plow one over.

I just spotted a very pretty, thick (and that is not code for fat) in a great way Latina mid 30's giving me the eye and she came over to the car and said give her 10 minutes, that was 25 minutes ago. May or may not work out. Anyway, its been dry (it's literally drizzling out here) so wanted to share the activity I've been seeing today. Already got my free meals for vets day so now it's time to top off the night! Hope this helps, and if why'all see this thick latina, I got dibs!

Dan1978
11-12-17, 00:24
I had retina post which I don't see yet about my Endeavors in Sin City anyway hours later I saw the Puerto Rican girl who said she did not see me she came back picked her up BBJCIM. Damage was. 4 was good and like I said she is really good looking Imo. She did say. 6 that she will let you put it anywhere nothing is off limits he does not have a phone but she is a short thick later30's Latina that walks on Century next time I will make sure to bring a cover.

BigDuval
11-12-17, 07:50
Hey Bell, trying to get some love on that number.I️can someone hit me with some digits?

Dan1978
11-12-17, 08:24
I had retina post which I don't see yet about my Endeavors in Sin City anyway hours later I saw the Puerto Rican girl who said she did not see me she came back picked her up BBJCIM. Damage was. 4 was good and like I said she is really good looking Imo. She did say. 6 that she will let you put it anywhere nothing is off limits he does not have a phone but she is a short thick later30's Latina that walks on Century next time I will make sure to bring a cover.I was obviously talk texting this one. Didn't mean retina was supposed to be written a and certainly no he (to clarify) did want to add her name is Stephanie. Soon after writing the first raving review the place went dead, caught her walking home. She said that after 630 or 700 basically when it starts getting dark that nobody walks.

She said 2 or 3 til dark is best time to stroll thru. Figured that may help!

PoniBoi
11-12-17, 09:20
This is addressed to:

-The gentleman who scooped up the SWan in the grey artic style jacket, how did she look? I couldn't tell w / her hood up and all the fuzzies in her face.

-The gentleman who flipped a ewee to scoop up the SWan in pink top across from Sam Walton's. Do you mind using your turn signal next time? I almost drove into your trunk when you slammed on your brakes. LOL.

There were a couple of you SWan hunters this am Circlin around like buzzards.

BSafeHappyHunting.

-PB.

CinderBlock
11-12-17, 12:03
I went through the are about 30 minutes ago, one BSW and 2 different uncles camping out close watching something. Be safe everyone.

FunNthaSun
11-12-17, 19:53
Was feeling like a release tonight and decided to cruise thru sc to see if I can find some quick fun. Found a thick hispanic looking treat and made the scoop. Long dark hair with law print tats on her boobs. Offered a Jackson and then the mood changes. Can you drive while I do it. How long do you take because my neck is hurting. I told her nevermind and dropped her off.

FunNthaSun
11-12-17, 20:05
Also while in SC I saw a car in the ditch on Bowlan. I hope it wasn't one of you fine gentlemen cruising tonight and took your eye off the road trying to spy a SWan.

Dan1978
11-12-17, 20:16
Was feeling like a release tonight and decided to cruise thru sc to see if I can find some quick fun. Found a thick hispanic looking treat and made the scoop. Long dark hair with law print tats on her boobs. Offered a Jackson and then the mood changes. Can you drive while I do it. How long do you take because my neck is hurting. I told her nevermind and dropped her off.Thats Stephanie. I saw her last night. May be to blame because it took us forever to find a spot she finally insisted on road mouth. She dis say FS including backdoor for. 6 just for future knowledge. I remwmber the claw mark tats on her. She is thick in a good way. Nice teeth which I love. Next time may want to go for it, worth it, the bbjcim was quite an enjoyable experience.

Big Delicious
11-12-17, 22:53
Hey bros. Question for those that have had luck on Edgewood. Where on Edgewood is there a good loop to make a scoop? Just curious about checking it out. Thanks for any info.

Stay safe bros.

BigD.

CantB1
11-12-17, 22:56
Hey bros. Question for those that have had luck on Edgewood. Where on Edgewood is there a good loop to make a scoop? Just curious about checking it out. Thanks for any info.

Stay safe bros.

BigD.Behind the shell gas station. I never made a scoop their myself but I used to see a couple girls that lived down that road and I would see SWan on the side around the dumpsters.

FloridaBiker
11-13-17, 07:59

Stay safe bros.

BigD.There are two gas stations on the east side of Edgewood, about a half mile north of I-10. One is at Broadway the other about 500 feet north of it. There is a petite WSW there often. She does hang with her pimp, but she does stroll alone. You can attract her attention and separate her from her DB no problem.

A little further north, at Commonwealth, also on the east side of Edgewood is a high-volume gas station. You can score there also.

Dan1978
11-13-17, 08:28
There are two gas stations on the east side of Edgewood, about a half mile north of I-10. One is at Broadway the other about 500 feet north of it. There is a petite WSW there often. She does hang with her pimp, but she does stroll alone. You can attract her attention and separate her from her DB no problem.

A little further north, at Commonwealth, also on the east side of Edgewood is a high-volume gas station. You can score there also.Just picked up Amber at the commonwealth / edgewood store. Jack got me the bbjcim. She is trying to look cute with some fake ruby wiz of oz type heels. Looked good enough to scoop. The session was good, did while I was driving. I made a joke of her being horny because she was squirming and grabbing herself. Lot of spit. Would scoop again in a pinch. Like to make my rounds and share the baby batter with as many chics that will let me unload it down the windpipes.

FunNthaSun
11-13-17, 08:57
Thats Stephanie. I saw her last night. May be to blame because it took us forever to find a spot she finally insisted on road mouth. She dis say FS including backdoor for. 6 just for future knowledge. I remwmber the claw mark tats on her. She is thick in a good way. Nice teeth which I love. Next time may want to go for it, worth it, the bbjcim was quite an enjoyable experience.Will do. I'll try to have more patience next time but in my experience when they start complaining before they even start the session it's a sign to abort the mission.

Dan1978
11-13-17, 11:34
Will do. I'll try to have more patience next time but in my experience when they start complaining before they even start the session it's a sign to abort the mission.Definitely, you know how it goes. Depends on if they got their fix or not. I wouldve done the same, just saying there is def potential for good experience with her. She said she's usually on century during daytime so never know. But I will tell you I saw a lot of good ones out there so I'm going to try new ones out there too. I'll tell the board if I find a gem.

RunngL8
11-13-17, 11:56
Hooterville is dead right now.

Why Not Me
11-13-17, 15:47
Noticed a WSW and a white male walking on PH just past scotish, on my second pass they were on different sides of the street and she gave me the look. I didn't stop, just looked wrong if you know what I mean. Saw them together later in the day. Just a bad feeling about these two.

Informer904
11-13-17, 16:55
Be careful hunting in sin city. Just seen about 6 LEO's all parked on the street that Wile E. Coyote gets his toys from. Oddly enough I passed 3 Swans on the next street over with the gas station in the corner, so they maybe planning a sting.

HitNRun12
11-13-17, 21:07
Long time admirer, limited talker. I've been reading these forums for some time now and have tried to triangulate Sin City. I've literally read through 50-60 pages attempting to put my thumb on it. Can someone give me some landmarks, directions anything? Thanks. By the way CantB1 I find your post funny.

Dan1978
11-14-17, 02:19
Hooterville is dead right now.Feel like it has been for about 6 months. Last month or so feel like jax has been. Certainly wish hooterville would pick back up, that was my stumping grounds and my usual go to.

Fishguy717
11-14-17, 08:14
Long time admirer, limited talker. I've been reading these forums for some time now and have tried to triangulate Sin City. I've literally read through 50-60 pages attempting to put my thumb on it. Can someone give me some landmarks, directions anything? Thanks. By the way CantB1 I find your post funny.Between Atlantic Blvd and the Arlington Expressway, between Southside Blvd and Arlington Road.

Dan1978
11-14-17, 09:51
Long time admirer, limited talker. I've been reading these forums for some time now and have tried to triangulate Sin City. I've literally read through 50-60 pages attempting to put my thumb on it. Can someone give me some landmarks, directions anything? Thanks. By the way CantB1 I find your post funny.If you were to roll thru the blocks between acme and century by atlantic I'd say between 1 pm and 7 pm you'd see a lot of options. Thick, thin, glasses, latina, milfs. After dark they seem to be scarce.

Unlock
11-14-17, 11:25
In my dreams I always cruise this area before lane. 12:34 am scooped up Jessica, early 20's skinny reddish brown hair. Jumped in the car and started crying. Usually I kick them out but she looked good. What's wrong I asked and said I'll take you wherever you need to go. She says I have no home and I just got pistol whipped and showed me markings. 20 mario coins is all I had I said. Didn't think any service would be good so I turned around to take her back and she cried more saying I can't go back without 20. I could have pushed for FS but settled for a BBBJCIM. Not bad at all. If you like the soft touch and making her head go up and down with your hands this is your girl. Felt very inexperienced. I will repeat but don't fall for the "I need to give someone my money and I promise to jump back in the car trick" I don't see here lasting to long.

WalnutDoor84
11-14-17, 13:34
I know pretty much every working girl in SC and there are only 5 to 6 who are out frequently and they keep me updated on who is working in the neighborhood. A few of the ones I used to pick up over the past few months are either in jail or have moved out of the neighborhood. Stephanie is the only Latina, and she typically wants more than the street rate, which some guys are fine with. She gives a decent mic check, but nothing worth over the standard rates. Not sure what MILF you're referring to because the one older chick that walks from time to time surely ain't worth poking. SC could certainly use an infusion of talent.

If you were to roll thru the blocks between acme and century by atlantic I'd say between 1 pm and 7 pm you'd see a lot of options. Thick, thin, glasses, latina, milfs. After dark they seem to be scarce.

JaxSince1982
11-14-17, 13:58
Just got back from a PH lunch break trip and wanted to share my experience. I made a quick stop at the Bakaret store for a drink and when walked out spied a hot, short little (looked Latina) number in gray sweat pants with the nicest ass I've seen in a while!! We made eye contact and I asked her of she needed a ride. She accepted and we were on our way. Did a standard LEO check. She was soft spoken, and seemed lucid. Agreed on. 3 for a 🎤 check. Found a good spot to "hide in plain sight" and she got right to it. Great technique and lots of spit. She even let me molest her fine ass while she worked me. No unpleasant odors at all!!I finished quick and she spit. I offered to take her back to the store but she said she was close to where she needs to go. Of coarse no digits but said she is out a lot. Said she goes by Trina?? She was hard to understand. Anyway all in all a good time.

Dan1978
11-14-17, 14:24
I know pretty much every working girl in SC and there are only 5 to 6 who are out frequently and they keep me updated on who is working in the neighborhood. A few of the ones I used to pick up over the past few months are either in jail or have moved out of the neighborhood. Stephanie is the only Latina, and she typically wants more than the street rate, which some guys are fine with. She gives a decent mic check, but nothing worth over the standard rates. Not sure what MILF you're referring to because the one older chick that walks from time to time surely ain't worth poking. SC could certainly use an infusion of talent.Yeah, 5 in an area now awadays is kind of options. Certainly didn't mean to exaggerate. I know I saw 2 skinny pretty girls, another 2 thick ems, another 2 average petite girls, stephanie and I assumed the lady late 30's was a SWan but could be wrong. Honestly I was excited to see options period, so again don't want to be the guy who exxagerates just was alot going on in comparison to other areas I frequent.

JaxLoco
11-14-17, 14:33
Between Atlantic Blvd and the Arlington Expressway, between Southside Blvd and Arlington Road.All this time I thought Sin City refered to the stripclub Sinsations on Emerson st hahaha Idk what I was thinking. Yall be safe out there. Jaxloco signing off.

ValenciaGuy
11-14-17, 14:44
Just got back from a PH lunch break trip and wanted to share my experience. I made a quick stop at the Bakaret store for a drink and when walked out spied a hot, short little (looked Latina) number in gray sweat pants with the nicest ass I've seen in a while!! We made eye contact and I asked her of she needed a ride. She accepted and we were on our way. Did a standard LEO check. She was soft spoken, and seemed lucid. Agreed on. 3 for a 🎤 check. Found a good spot to "hide in plain sight" and she got right to it. Great technique and lots of spit. She even let me molest her fine ass while she worked me. No unpleasant odors at all!!I finished quick and she spit. I offered to take her back to the store but she said she was close to where she needs to go. Of coarse no digits but said she is out a lot. Said she goes by Trina?? She was hard to understand. Anyway all in all a good time.Yes LOL I scoooped her up too around 1130 ish. Lightskin, tats same skin color as Rhiana. She agreed to 20 Mario coins for BBBJ but she said 40 at first but when I said sorry I have to take yu back then she changed her mind. Picked her up at the corner store across from Walmart.

Luke Cage668
11-14-17, 15:16
I know pretty much every working girl in SC and there are only 5 to 6 who are out frequently and they keep me updated on who is working in the neighborhood. A few of the ones I used to pick up over the past few months are either in jail or have moved out of the neighborhood. Stephanie is the only Latina, and she typically wants more than the street rate, which some guys are fine with. She gives a decent mic check, but nothing worth over the standard rates. Not sure what MILF you're referring to because the one older chick that walks from time to time surely ain't worth poking. SC could certainly use an infusion of talent.With WalnutDoor84, I frequent the area all different times of day and night, sometimes dry sometimes several, all about luck and timing. Nights there's some at the Mobile station but way too many clowns just hanging around for my taste, definately can use an influx all over jax. I guess the mayor has declared war on Swans because of the heavy LEO presence in the most usual Swan spots all over town instead of the crime-ridden areas.

RunngL8
11-14-17, 17:30
Just dreamed of Luanne / LuLu heavy WSW wearing a long sleeve camo shirt and blue jeans BBBJ with swallow. When I woke up her and Andrew were walking north.

WhiteNite2000
11-15-17, 00:11
Yes LOL I scoooped her up too around 1130 ish. Lightskin, tats same skin color as Rhiana. She agreed to 20 Mario coins for BBBJ but she said 40 at first but when I said sorry I have to take yu back then she changed her mind. Picked her up at the corner store across from Walmart.A lot of decent experiences can be had for a fraction of the costs. If you have a nice sized vehicle, tinted windows, and a bit of patience, nice finds can be had and did I say for a fraction of the costs!

Unlock
11-16-17, 10:50
Below is my loop resulting in plenty of unicorns over the years. My unicorns are early 20's petite white girls.

Baymeadows, jtb, university, PH, sin city, Arlington and service road Arlington, main, Lenox, Lane, Hooterville, Indian country, Blanding /295.

Never had luck in downtown, Edgewood, Commonwealth.

Had luck at Dunn, Beach blvd, Mayport and at the beachs. But not in my loop.

Don't ask where. Do the research and put the time in.

Brizmo
11-16-17, 12:51
Leaving Orlando late tomorrow evening headed back to DC. Enjoyed a wonderful time in Orlando on OBT (Orange Blossom Trail aka Paradise Trail). Can any of you mongers provide me with info or digits (LOL they can never keep a phone) on any SWANS that provide good service. If any of you are in the DC, Baltimore, or Central VA areas, I will be sure to return the favor. Safe Mongering.

Luke Cage668
11-16-17, 14:31
A lot of decent experiences can be had for a fraction of the costs. If you have a nice sized vehicle, tinted windocomfortabilityt of patience, nice finds can be had and did I say for a fraction of the costs!No matter how good, bad, so-so or whatever it's only for a fraction of the cost. Plus I choose where we park and for the most part be able to control things for my comfortability. One drawback is most don't have digits.

Studmuff
11-16-17, 15:07
Word is Margaret may be no longer be here!

FloridaBiker
11-16-17, 17:06
Word is Margaret may be no longer be here!The world is a better place when Margaret is not on the street.

Dan1978
11-16-17, 18:39
Strolled thru sin city again and ran into allie. She is a skinny red head, semi pretty but after scoop noticed a few meth teeth. Overall was ok looking. Brought her to a parking lot and she performed a great BBBJCIM. Jackson and his bud abe was the set back but well worth it. She's been strolling bowlan and century.

Dan1978
11-16-17, 18:42
Below is my loop resulting in plenty of unicorns over the years. My unicorns are early 20's petite white girls.

Baymeadows, jtb, university, PH, sin city, Arlington and service road Arlington, main, Lenox, Lane, Hooterville, Indian country, Blanding /295.

Never had luck in downtown, Edgewood, Commonwealth.

Had luck at Dunn, Beach blvd, Mayport and at the beachs. But not in my loop.

Don't ask where. Do the research and put the time in.Why not share where? Figured that's what this is all about. Man, think we are all. Open to hearing new scoop spots.

Studmuff
11-16-17, 19:21
The world is a better place when Margaret is not on the street.My source was wrong! I just saw her on Lenox.

FloridaBiker
11-16-17, 19:24
My source was wrong! I just saw her on Lenox.You guys have been warned.

Stay away.

WalnutDoor84
11-16-17, 22:50
I notice alot of reviews don't include the girl's age (or even an age range). Its usually one of the 1st things I ask a SWan when I pick her up. I figured it helps guys recognize the person being reviewed if / when they are in the area. It also helps guys know which girls to avoid if age is a big factor. A post describing a "brunette spinner" would fit a dozen girls in the area. Just a request.

JaxFight
11-17-17, 09:29
I notice alot of reviews don't include the girl's age (or even an age range). Its usually one of the 1st things I ask a SWan when I pick her up. I figured it helps guys recognize the person being reviewed if / when they are in the area. It also helps guys know which girls to avoid if age is a big factor. A post describing a "brunette spinner" would fit a dozen girls in the area. Just a request.That is why I avoid any girls that list there age under 25 or even look remotely like they could be underage. That is a wrap that never goes away.

WhiteNite2000
11-17-17, 10:33
That is why I avoid any girls that list there age under 25 or even look remotely like they could be underage. That is a wrap that never goes away.We shouldn't be surprised of many of these jailbaiters being out there but BP is about the same risk.

FunNthaSun
11-17-17, 21:18
Took a loooong detour home from work tonight. Started at Commonwealth and Edgewood. Highway to lenox. Blanding to Indian country. 17 back towards town and cruised lane Ave. Headed east than South to phillips. NADA!

Dan1978
11-17-17, 22:40
Took a loooong detour home from work tonight. Started at Commonwealth and Edgewood. Highway to lenox. Blanding to Indian country. 17 back towards town and cruised lane Ave. Headed east than South to phillips. NADA!Haha. That's pretty similar to the route I took to and from work everyday before I started working from home. Go figure. LOL. So little action these days. I'm thinking of a road trip to Daytona tomorrow. Swans galore last month.

FunNthaSun
11-17-17, 23:38
Haha. That's pretty similar to the route I took to and from work everyday before I started working from home. Go figure. LOL. So little action these days. I'm thinking of a road trip to Daytona tomorrow. Swans galore last month.Yes Daytona and also I've been reading Orlando SWan scene and theres just not enough guys in Orlando to service all the SWans there.

Pseudonymous
11-18-17, 12:38
Yes Daytona and also I've been reading Orlando SWan scene and theres just not enough guys in Orlando to service all the SWans there.I strongly recommend to not look for SWans in Daytona Beach. It is one of the most aggressive LE agencies in stings and arrest for prostitution in the state. The pickings are slim and they're not pretty at all, even on the SW scale. It's a BP town for hobbyists, and they have some decent ones, at least when I was there.

And if you got the time, just drive a hour south to OBT in Orlando, which has to be the best SWan experience in America. My best lays were in that place and I'd retire there if I could.

Dan1978
11-18-17, 15:02
I strongly recommend to not look for SWans in Daytona Beach. It is one of the most aggressive LE agencies in stings and arrest for prostitution in the state. The pickings are slim and they're not pretty at all, even on the SW scale. It's a BP town for hobbyists, and they have some decent ones, at least when I was there.

And if you got the time, just drive a hour south to OBT in Orlando, which has to be the best SWan experience in America. My best lays were in that place and I'd retire there if I could.Couldn't have had more of an opposite experience. Obt has more options but they were not hot options. I was down a few weeks ago and after no action stopped in daytona on way back. Way less traffic but the options were better that day. As far as the LEO I'm sure to be careful. I doubt I'd ever make that drive just to hobby, but when business sends me down I certainly don't mind.

Unlock
11-18-17, 17:49
I had a dream with 2 Kylie's.

Last night at 130 am on Baymeadows by the yellow gas station. I picked up Kylie with a ring piercing on her lip, late 20's, white, darker blonde hair. She's quite, nice body (not fat / not skinny). BBBJCIM and took directions to DT well to the point I had to tell her not that far down so you don't gag. Usually most girls ask. "How much and I need such and such". I told her I wanted a BJ and no mention on mario coins and I gave her 30 instead of my norm 20. I will repeat.

Kylie on lane was 3 days ago around 4 pm. I doubt she walks but saw her crossing from one hotel to another and asked if she was available. She's hot, 26 with baby damage which did not scare me away. She is petite, blonde but real pretty strawberry blonde natural hair coming out. Nice caring BBBJ then covered on our side. This all happened in a shed. All I had on me was 40 mario coins but would have given more. I will repeat and give a little more just because in the middle of the heat I said"I'm almost done and she said -no rush.

WalnutDoor84
11-18-17, 23:25
Decided to stroll through Sin City and the cupboard was bare so I took a loop through the motels on Arlington Expressway. There were no girls out and about. Just as I was about to try another area, I spotted a girl in between the Royal Inn and Exxon station. She had "the look" so I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said her name was Tiffany and she was 28 and recently moved here from Ohio. She was about average build with shorter reddish / brownish hair in the typical hoe bun. She had on a green tank top and jeans rolled up to her ankles and had several tats on her arms with the words "Brandon" on her right arm. I told her what I was in the mood for and we headed off to one of my hiding spots.

Halfway there, she asked if she could get $10 up front so she could buy a rock in order to wake up. I explained that I can't give out money before the deed is done and offered to drop her off near the Exxon. She said never mind because she didn't want to lose the chance at getting paid. Smart girl. We continued to my hiding spot and after parking, she gave some above average headache relief. There was no rushing or complaining at all. There was no teeth scraping or tight gripping with her hands either, just all mouth. When I released, she caught everything in her mouth. No swallowing though. As usual, she did not have a phone. If I see her around again, I'll definitely pick her up.

HellaMad22
11-19-17, 02:39
So I decided that I would try going SWan diving tonight and the closest I got to seeing one was when I passed Centerfold on PH and saw two walking, but as soon as I turned around it looked like some was already scooped them up. So is looking for Swans usually like looking for a needle in a haystack or am I just not looking in the right places, because I looked up and down PH, baymeadows, and atlantic with no luck. Never thought it would be this difficult to get a little stress relief.

Dan1978
11-19-17, 08:02
Went out for a morning stroll in Indian country and saw one of my longtime favorites Carrie. Of course another BBBJ c I m. Between her cat and Jamie I don't know which one is the best. Carrie gave me the go-ahead to share the combo so if anyone is interested she is tall has a cougar look to her and like I said one of the best at what she does. Feel free to message me for the digits. I usually throw her a Jack and a Lincoln which she is always happy with.

RicoJax
11-19-17, 08:44
Decided to stroll through Sin City and the cupboard was bare so I took a loop through the motels on Arlington Expressway. There were no girls out and about. Just as I was about to try another area, I spotted a girl in between the Royal Inn and Exxon station. She had "the look" so I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said her name was Tiffany and she was 28 and recently moved here from Ohio. She was about average build with shorter reddish / brownish hair in the typical hoe bun. She had on a green tank top and jeans rolled up to her ankles and had several tats on her arms with the words "Brandon" on her right arm. I told her what I was in the mood for and we headed off to one of my hiding spots.

Halfway there, she asked if she could get $10 up front so she could buy a rock in order to wake up. I explained that I can't give out money before the deed is done and offered to drop her off near the Exxon. She said never mind because she didn't want to lose the chance at getting paid. Smart girl. We continued to my hiding spot and after parking, she gave some above average headache relief. There was no rushing or complaining at all. There was no teeth scraping or tight gripping with her hands either, just all mouth. When I released, she caught everything in her mouth. No swallowing though. As usual, she did not have a phone. If I see her around again, I'll definitely pick her up.What time of day / night did you find Tiffany out and about? How much was she satisfied with getting paid?

Thanks.

RJ.

WalnutDoor84
11-19-17, 12:35
It was about 5:30 pm. I gave her the standard $20 for services rendered.

What time of day / night did you find Tiffany out and about? How much was she satisfied with getting paid?

Thanks.

RJ.

Dan1978
11-19-17, 12:44
So I decided that I would try going SWan diving tonight and the closest I got to seeing one was when I passed Centerfold on PH and saw two walking, but as soon as I turned around it looked like some was already scooped them up. So is looking for Swans usually like looking for a needle in a haystack or am I just not looking in the right places, because I looked up and down PH, baymeadows, and atlantic with no luck. Never thought it would be this difficult to get a little stress relief.Here lately it is difficult. I've never had luck on baymeadows. If you're trying Atlantic I would check some back roads right off Atlantic between acme and century, also timicuana and catoma, 103rd behind the gas stations near old middleburg, lane near I10, main street near mlk and Edgewood & Commonwealth. But sadly you're only going to see a few here and there until things start picking up.

WhiteNite2000
11-19-17, 15:36
It was about 5:30 pm. I gave her the standard $20 for services rendered.You can cruise the streets and find something similar, if not better, to a BP girl and donate only 20-25 bucks! Absolutely superb! For those who feel crusing is too time consuming, have you tried hooking up with a BP girl? How long did it take?

Luke Cage668
11-19-17, 21:11
Dreamed I scooped her off Cocoa a little after 1 pm, says she's 24, long brown haired cute spinner, showed the itty bitties as we're rolling, we never mentioned roses, idle chit chat til we park, mic check is pretty good nothing rushed and not alot of hands on. Would have given her a tip if she caught the tadpoles but she didn't and good thing I had wipes to catch and clean up without spraying all over the place. She didn't have digits and based on not catching I wouldn't want them anyway. My fault because I usaually ask about catching beforehand otherwise would've taken her back to Cocoa. Only gave the standard street price.

Luke Cage668
11-19-17, 21:20
You can cruise the streets and find something similar, if not better, to a BP girl and donate only 20-25 bucks! Absolutely superb! For those who feel crusing is too time consuming, have you tried hooking up with a BP girl? How long did it take?Exactly my point, always enjoy "The Thrill of The Hunt".

CantB1
11-19-17, 21:50
Dreamed I scooped her off Cocoa a little after 1 pm, says she's 24, long brown haired cute spinner, showed the itty bitties as we're rolling, we never mentioned roses, idle chit chat til we park, mic check is pretty good nothing rushed and not alot of hands on. Would have given her a tip if she caught the tadpoles but she didn't and good thing I had wipes to catch and clean up without spraying all over the place. She didn't have digits and based on not catching I wouldn't want them anyway. My fault because I usaually ask about catching beforehand otherwise would've taken her back to Cocoa. Only gave the standard street price.OK so she is a SWan. Another provider set me up with her for a date for. 8. I canceled after the gave some lame head then wouldn't get on top. Walked out with my pocket still full.

WhiteNite2000
11-20-17, 00:14
Dreamed I scooped her off Cocoa a little after 1 pm, says she's 24, long brown haired cute spinner, showed the itty bitties as we're rolling, we never mentioned roses, idle chit chat til we park, mic check is pretty good nothing rushed and not alot of hands on. Would have given her a tip if she caught the tadpoles but she didn't and good thing I had wipes to catch and clean up without spraying all over the place. She didn't have digits and based on not catching I wouldn't want them anyway. My fault because I usaually ask about catching beforehand otherwise would've taken her back to Cocoa. Only gave the standard street price.I used to communicate with her thru FB and saw her a few times. Her communication was so spotty, it was ridiculous. Used to have the strangest odor. Anyway, I would offer her 60 and it came a time she became impossible to talk to without all the delayed responses. I once tricked her ass and offered 100 to a friend if she had one, her ass was so quick to respond until it was shocking - she wanted the money. Then, I read a while back she was walking the streets and I'm thinking so you won't take 60 but you'll walk the streets for 20-30! Messed up gal!

Informer904
11-20-17, 18:20
Had a Dream that I received "service" from a WSW named Jamie off one of the service roads near the Exxon in Arlington around 1 am On Fri. Medium height, mid 30 ish, dirty blonde hair. Decent Bbbjcimws. Damage was for average rate. No digits. Says she "doesn't do this often", but we all know the deal. LOL.

Big Delicious
11-20-17, 21:30
Hey bros. I noticed one of Jax's finest sitting in a cruiser across from the Shell Station off of Lane. Don't think they're after mongers. They're probably after some of the down trodden that hang in the parking lot.

Be safe out there. Eyes in the back of your head.

BugD.

Informer904
11-21-17, 04:40
Just met tiffany near one of the notels on the service road In Arlington heading towards the exxon. Her story matched up just as walnutdoor84 mentioned in his earlier post on here about her. Damaged was for. 20 Bbbjcimws definitely above average and there was no Rushing. She said that her phone was stolen so are fortunately there aren't any digits but I would definitely scoop her up if I see her again. Happy hunting.

Big Delicious
11-21-17, 11:30
Just met tiffany near one of the notels on the service road In Arlington heading towards the exxon. Her story matched up just as walnutdoor84 mentioned in his earlier post on here about her. Damaged was for. 20 Bbbjcimws definitely above average and there was no Rushing. She said that her phone was stolen so are fortunately there aren't any digits but I would definitely scoop her up if I see her again. Happy hunting.The Exxon in Arlington, is that at the Car Spa?

Member #6123
11-21-17, 15:21
Looks like Katie is visiting with LEO and doesn't look like for prostitution. I sure hope she gets clean finally.

BigPoppy34
11-21-17, 18:23
Looks like Katie is visiting with LEO and doesn't look like for prostitution. I sure hope she gets clean finally.I can't believe the.

Charge. She is so tiny. It's probably the candy. Hope she gets off it.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

CinderBlock
11-21-17, 19:09
Drove through about 930 this morn. There was a very good looking leggy dirty blond or dyed red and it was fading back to blond. Very good looking spinner type. In short shorts and a tiny rank top. I was in a company truck and could not make a move. Anyone else scoop her up? Does she look as good as I thought I saw? She had a phone, get any digits? She was way up north past emerson almost to where you would jump back onto 95.

Informer904
11-21-17, 19:35
The Exxon in Arlington, is that at the Car Spa?No the 1 by cesery.

PoniBoi
11-22-17, 13:41
If you see this land-CRUISER rolling around on The Highway, you may want to take a closer notice. Gold or dull yellow in color. Cargo may contain a Disney mythical creature of half woman half fish who hasn't posted recently. It looks like she may have resorted to being a SWan to gain some lettuce. Known to most as being a pain in the ass drunkard, but most definitely can be every Mongers dream if she plays fair. I've hadn't any problems in the dreams I've had w / her but I've always try to keep my guard up.

Approximately 1730 yesterday, galloping southbound from Scottland, in the rain, this provider was waddlin in the opposite direction (w / her male friend in tow), looked dead at me and gave the smile of approval. Damn evening traffic hindered me from pulling a timely eweee and had to wait for both the traffic light and the gawddam assholes texting on their friggin talkin device. By the time I came back around she hopped into another gold or dull yellow land cruiser of different make & model (discretion for that Monger).

How does the first vehicle described come into play? She and her fuck boy had opened it upon their approached. She briefly grabs an item from w / in and jumps in to the second vehicle and WHOOSH!, she disappears to earn some greenbacks, I suspect. Her male friend sat in the vehicle and waits. I'm perch and observed for a minute, but had to bounce out due to an engagement.

Why the discretion? Bcuz, I'm tryin to catch this fish myself! LOL But to make a smidgen of an attempt to be a nice guy, I thought I'd put this out. LOL. Another hint: The initials of her first, middle, and last name is short of her full name. Good Luck!

-PB.

FunNthaSun
11-22-17, 18:09
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-tall-thin-blond-from-ohio/19804932

This one says she is here from Ohio. There was a review about a Swan named Tiffany found in Arlington. Is this the same girl?

WalnutDoor84
11-22-17, 20:24
Tiffany (from Arlington) has a bunch of tats and more meat on her bones.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-tall-thin-blond-from-ohio/19804932

This one says she is here from Ohio. There was a review about a Swan named Tiffany found in Arlington. Is this the same girl?

Free Balling
11-22-17, 21:21
If you see this land-CRUISER rolling around on The Highway, you may want to take a closer notice. Gold or dull yellow in color. Cargo may contain a Disney mythical creature of half woman half fish who hasn't posted recently. It looks like she may have resorted to being a SWan to gain some lettuce. Known to most as being a pain in the ass drunkard, but most definitely can be every Mongers dream if she plays fair. I've hadn't any problems in the dreams I've had w / her but I've always try to keep my guard up.

Approximately 1730 yesterday, galloping southbound from Scottland, in the rain, this provider was waddlin in the opposite direction (w / her male friend in tow), looked dead at me and gave the smile of approval. Damn evening traffic hindered me from pulling a timely eweee and had to wait for both the traffic light and the gawddam assholes texting on their friggin talkin device. By the time I came back around she hopped into another gold or dull yellow land cruiser of different make & model (discretion for that Monger).

How does the first vehicle described come into play? She and her fuck boy had opened it upon their approached. She briefly grabs an item from w / in and jumps in to the second vehicle and WHOOSH!, she disappears to earn some greenbacks, I suspect. Her male friend sat in the vehicle and waits. I'm perch and observed for a minute, but had to bounce out due to an engagement.

Why the discretion? Bcuz, I'm tryin to catch this fish myself! LOL But to make a smidgen of an attempt to be a nice guy, I thought I'd put this out. LOL. Another hint: The initials of her first, middle, and last name is short of her full name. Good Luck!

-PB.Puzzle solved. Very funny.

RicoJax
11-23-17, 01:04
Started out about noon on the Arlington north service drive heading towards the Exxon at Cesery. As I passed the Regency Inn there was a lot of activity taking place with several police cars at the entrance and a firetruck and paramedic truck both parked out in the street. At the Exxon at the corner there was a tall skinny WSW hanging out. Dark hair tied up in a bun and a face that would scare most guys away, so I kept cruising. After no action on the south service drive either, I headed over to Century Street. At the northwest corner of Century and Galveston, I seen two different gals that had the look of a SW coming from different directions and went through the gate at the driveway, so that must be their supplier. I circled around several times thinking that I would see them leaving with no luck. Further down Century near Cocoa, I seen a young (early 20's) white gal with long blond hair. She had the look of a SW but when I asked if she needed a ride, she politely declined.

On to PH and despite LEO being out with quite a few marked cars and motorcycles, I did the normal loop from just south of Centerfold all the way up to Scottish and it was just south of Scottish that I scooped up a blond with short hair, nice rack probably in her mid 30's although she looked older. She did the standard LEO check and whipped out a breast and then proceeded to "DEMAND" that I take her to the store / gas station, which I did and she continued to tell me to go inside and get her a bottle of something that I never heard of before. She said "don't worry, I'll wait here". I thought WTF, does this skank think that I'm her errand boy? No wonder the back page girls are so out of line, it starts out at the street if guys are doing what these gals ask. Hence, I simply proceeded to just tell her to get out and I had to tell her several times before she finally did.

After leaving the gas station headed south, I immediately came upon another gal, thin and from a distance looked good, I pulled over (directly across from Vernon's) and as she grabbed the door handle, I got a good look at her and OMG was she old and ugly. The sort of ugly that is like a car accident, gruesome but for some reason you still keep looking. Anyway, I hit the gas and pulled out of there. I ended up going home without relief. It wasn't until I was on my way home that I realized the stench that these gals leave behind once they are in your car, it just lingers. I have yet to find a decent SWan east of the river. The search still continues!

JaxClub
11-24-17, 04:23

-PB.She's been streetwalking for quite a while now. It's a shame because she had a chance to get better or at least go back to dancing. Oh well. It really disappointed me but I wish her the best.

Dan1978
11-24-17, 07:44
She's been streetwalking for quite a while now. It's a shame because she had a chance to get better or at least go back to dancing. Oh well. It really disappointed me but I wish her the best.I've seen her for last few weeks! But it's like 1 shot and she disappears for hours.

Jactionville
11-24-17, 07:44
She's been streetwalking for quite a while now. It's a shame because she had a chance to get better or at least go back to dancing. Oh well. It really disappointed me but I wish her the best.Damn. She's so hot though. I'm in love with her body.

FunNthaSun
11-24-17, 09:58
Did alil cruising last night and found a swan named jaime in Arlington on the service rd between cesery and university bvld a block away from the shady hotel. Kinda tall, slim, dark hair and maybe mid to late 30's. I was going to pass but things were pretty scarce. Found a spot and recieved an above average BBBJCIM / s. No digits.

FunNthaSun
11-24-17, 10:15
She's been streetwalking for quite a while now. It's a shame because she had a chance to get better or at least go back to dancing. Oh well. It really disappointed me but I wish her the best.Itried to see her many times with no luck. Her reviews were so up and down tho. Apparently when she was sober she was amazing. Definitely had a body to die for. Maybe I'll get lucky if I see her walking.

JaxClub
11-24-17, 15:14
Itried to see her many times with no luck. Her reviews were so up and down tho. Apparently when she was sober she was amazing. Definitely had a body to die for. Maybe I'll get lucky if I see her walking.She honestly was amazing. I saw her for almost 6 years until a month or two ago. I had so much fun with her. I can remember when she wouldn't even consider what she's doing now. But the alcohol is too much for her. When I saw her working the parking lot in Wackos I knew this was coming. Too tough for me to watch because I have seen her at her best.

Thankfully I still have a few hundred videos and a few thousand pictures with her. I was really hoping she would get better but I don't see it happening at this point. So sad.

MKinsella08
11-24-17, 19:53
She honestly was amazing. I saw her for almost 6 years until a month or two ago. I had so much fun with her. I can remember when she wouldn't even consider what she's doing now. But the alcohol is too much for her. When I saw her working the parking lot in Wackos I knew this was coming. Too tough for me to watch because I have seen her at her best.

Thankfully I still have a few hundred videos and a few thousand pictures with her. I was really hoping she would get better but I don't see it happening at this point. So sad.JaxClub just shot you PM about what you said in your response.

WalnutDoor84
11-24-17, 21:52
A couple of guys reviewed her recently and I had the pleasure of scooping her up today. She was walking near the Exxon station off Arlington Xpwy. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. Says she's 34 and has been staying at the nearby motel with her 2 kids. Reddish / brownish hair, slim, looks like she was wearing dentures, but I'm not sure. Anyway, we found a quiet spot and she gave a very good, non-rushed mic check. She was definitely trying to make sure I had a good experience and asked me if it felt good a few times. I really appreciate when girls work hard to please me with mic checks. She took directions well and took care of the boys too. It was a shame I bust too fast. Damage was a Jackson. If I had some spare dollars laying around, I would have given her a tip. As usual, no phone number. If I see her again, would definitely pick her up.

JaxLoco
11-25-17, 12:57
A couple of guys reviewed her recently and I had the pleasure of scooping her up today. She was walking near the Exxon station off Arlington Xpwy. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. Says she's 34 and has been staying at the nearby motel with her 2 kids. Reddish / brownish hair, slim, looks like she was wearing dentures, but I'm not sure. Anyway, we found a quiet spot and she gave a very good, non-rushed mic check. She was definitely trying to make sure I had a good experience and asked me if it felt good a few times. I really appreciate when girls work hard to please me with mic checks. She took directions well and took care of the boys too. It was a shame I bust too fast. Damage was a Jackson. If I had some spare dollars laying around, I would have given her a tip. As usual, no phone number. If I see her again, would definitely pick her up.Yeah seen her before very cool personality. Decent mic check.

PoniBoi
11-25-17, 18:13
Enroute to another engagement but had a little time to view the scenery both near Scottland & Wally World vicinity. Activity at Scotts but nothin that caught my attention. Was hopin to catch the Red fish there. No Joy so I galloped south.

Perched at Sam Waltons I had a good vantage point of both The Lodge & Hadji's. Found the scenery a bit odd yet fruitful. A pig-mobile was at The Lodge and there were SWans all around. Side street of Hadji's (2 brunettes: One w / auburn locks the other raven colored. Auburn had a bright pink top. Raven was mainly all in black. There was one across the street on The Highway waddlin southbound w / some white guy. There was another one (short-haired blonde) that waddled just right behind my land cruiser w / some retarted lookin fuck boy. Okay lookin but wasnt interested. I can observe two more SWans further south near the single wides. There was even SWans at The Lodge waddlin around but didn't seem to be in cahoots w / Uncle. I could be wrong.

20 min pass: Okay now two more pigmobiles pull into The Lodge but doesn't seem to be a sting type ops. Its like a disturbance call or somethin.

Now another SWan waddles by & she enters Hadji's. Weird bcuz even w / Uncles presence nearby, these Swans doesn't seem to take flight.

Now another one in a purple top w / black pants waddles by and goes by Uncle & heads to one of the back room. She could just be a civie taking residence.

Shit theyre everywhere!! Got to go.

-PB.

CinderBlock
11-26-17, 08:10
Scooped her about 830 at the hadji mart. Cool chick decent mic check. I was drinking so it was not an easy extraction. She did not slow down or complain. I did venture into full service Territory, the box smelled terrible. Couldn't do it. Had her finish with her mouth. BBBJCIM and she spit. She and another girl were working together with their db. I'd like to try the other one out. Standard rates applied.

TruthTeller22
11-26-17, 12:57
Dreamed with a new face to me Maddie scooped her up on the third by the Sunoco said she just had a fight with her ole man and said she needed some time away. Took her to the crib and let her clean herself up said she's usually a The page and hadn't posted in a while tried for 1. 2 but settled for. 6 nice phatty nice melons said she needs repeaters will call when I need.

Jactionville
11-26-17, 16:15
I had a 6 day load built up and couldn't find any relief on BP, so I made a very rare drive down PH this morning around 1130. I was hoping to find a certain young redhead that I used to love to impale, but knew that was probably a shot in the dark. I made a few passes up and down, and then spotted 3 girls hanging out at the corner of Monica Lewinsky's boyfriends road. I instantly recognized Michelle (Bowden Baby) and told her to get in the truck. She instantly recognized me from over a year ago and seemed pretty damn happy. She was in a great mood and we drove around a bit and talked. She told me about her baby, the 64 year old father, and how her sister is on vacation (or just came back?). She looked a little rough but smelled clean. Regardless, she was in my truck and she was about to get this load!

I had scouted out an area to park and then she and I took a short stroll up into the woods. I found a beautiful, dry spot, laid my jacket down and had her ride my cock like crazy. I've always loved her cute little moans. What a beautiful day to have your dick rode on in the woods! After about 20 minutes, I had her finish me with her mouth and milked out every last drop of cum onto her tongue; which she eagerly swallowed. We got back in the truck, I gave her $40, and took her back to where those two girls were still standing. She did give me her new digits, and also her baby-daddy's digits. Apparently he lets her fuck at her place sometimes. After all, he also found her on Philips Hwy!

CinderBlock
11-26-17, 19:47
Very nice dream with this one. Well worth the dent in the tank. This is the one I missed the other day. I can see why everyone is on the down low with this one.

Informer904
11-27-17, 00:57
I had a 6 day load built up and couldn't find any relief on BP, so I made a very rare drive down PH this morning around 1130. I was hoping to find a certain young redhead that I used to love to impale, but knew that was probably a shot in the dark. I made a few passes up and down, and then spotted 3 girls hanging out at the corner of Monica Lewinsky's boyfriends road. I instantly recognized Michelle (Bowden Baby) and told her to get in the truck. She instantly recognized me from over a year ago and seemed pretty damn happy. She was in a great mood and we drove around a bit and talked. She told me about her baby, the 64 year old father, and how her sister is on vacation (or just came back?). She looked a little rough but smelled clean. Regardless, she was in my truck and she was about to get this load!

I had scouted out an area to park and then she and I took a short stroll up into the woods. I found a beautiful, dry spot, laid my jacket down and had her ride my cock like crazy. I've always loved her cute little moans. What a beautiful day to have your dick rode on in the woods! After about 20 minutes, I had her finish me with her mouth and milked out every last drop of cum onto her tongue; which she eagerly swallowed. We got back in the truck, I gave her $40, and took her back to where those two girls were still standing. She did give me her new digits, and also her baby-daddy's digits. Apparently he lets her fuck at her place sometimes. After all, he also found her on Philips Hwy!Are you referring to the older WSW Michelle. Probably around mid to late 40 maybe early 50 ish?

SeeMoBooty
11-27-17, 08:43
Dreamed with a new face to me Maddie scooped her up on the third by the Sunoco said she just had a fight with her ole man and said she needed some time away. Took her to the crib and let her clean herself up said she's usually a The page and hadn't posted in a while tried for 1. 2 but settled for. 6 nice phatty nice melons said she needs repeaters will call when I need.I seen her over the weekend or a nice Facefucking LOL. 20 Mario coins.

FunNthaSun
11-27-17, 20:55
Very nice dream with this one. Well worth the dent in the tank. This is the one I missed the other day. I can see why everyone is on the down low with this one.Maybe I'm missing something but I haven't heard of a red or any reviews of a provider name red. Where on ph did you find her?

JaxLoco
11-27-17, 21:24
About 30 min ago or so, Jaxloco spotted a SW with a nice little body near scottish near 95 area. She told me her name but she made the terrible mistake to talk to me while undressing haha so I can't remember what her name was didn't expect it but her breast were nice I mean pretty nice anyway she said she was 30, long brown hair wearing tights, she even has a little booty. We looked for a spot around the area and dream she was riding your boy Jaxloco. Funny thing when we finished I dropped her to a spot close to saint augustine road where she had parked her bycicle and drove off LOL Jaxloco signing off!

JaxClub
11-27-17, 22:08
Maybe I'm missing something but I haven't heard of a red or any reviews of a provider name red. Where on ph did you find her?He's talking about Ariel / Kayla. She's working Phillips now.

BigVM2018
11-27-17, 22:14
He's talking about Ariel / Kayla. She's working Phillips now.http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/start-this-week-off-right-upscale-location-available-now/19799877

MKinsella08
11-28-17, 00:30
He's talking about Ariel / Kayla. She's working Phillips now.JaxClub, please check PM I sent, PLEASE! Thanks.

JaxClub
11-28-17, 01:22
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/start-this-week-off-right-upscale-location-available-now/19799877No not that one. Search her name in the Backpage section or Kayla in the Strip Club section.

Old link below.

http://www.theescortpage.com/904-568-0371/17533338

HellaMad22
11-28-17, 01:29
No not that one. Search her name in the Backpage section or Kayla in the Strip Club section.

Old link below.

http://www.theescortpage.com/904-568-0371/17533338Is she worth scanning the streets for or just another waste of time.

CinderBlock
11-28-17, 06:21
JaxClub posted the proper link. I didn't get her name or any pics to link her up.

CjLuva
11-28-17, 09:19
Very nice dream with this one. Well worth the dent in the tank. This is the one I missed the other day. I can see why everyone is on the down low with this one.Where is she strutting? I can't find her anywhere.

CinderBlock
11-28-17, 11:38
I scooped her at the hadgi mart across from Walmart just before dark. I have also seen her out closer to the Scottish earlier in the morn 930 ish. Do some work fellas. This find will top my 2017 year. .8 covered full service BBBJCIM and she let me have it for nearly and hour in her room. YMMV.

JaxClub
11-28-17, 12:39
Is she worth scanning the streets for or just another waste of time.I know in the Backpage thread there were people saying she drinks so much now that they were waiting for her to start streetwalking since her service had suffered so much. Guess they got their wish. Crazy because I remember when she was dancing sh had guys lined up giving her $300-$400 to hang out.

FunNthaSun
11-28-17, 14:57
He's talking about Ariel / Kayla. She's working Phillips now.Finding her yet. Not even when she would post on BP. Will try tonight.

SexyBigMan
11-28-17, 15:06
I scooped her at the hadgi mart across from Walmart just before dark. I have also seen her out closer to the Scottish earlier in the morn 930 ish. Do some work fellas. This find will top my 2017 year. .8 covered full service BBBJCIM and she let me have it for nearly and hour in her room. YMMV.I saw her around 7:30 while I was heading into work on the side of the Bakarat. Nice looking just couldn't be late going in. I was pissed off becasue she was right there and I was already running late.

PoniBoi
11-28-17, 15:28
Hey You guys don't get in an accident out there lookin for her. Jeezus. LOL.

HellaMad22
11-28-17, 17:46
I scooped her at the hadgi mart across from Walmart just before dark. I have also seen her out closer to the Scottish earlier in the morn 930 ish. Do some work fellas. This find will top my 2017 year. .8 covered full service BBBJCIM and she let me have it for nearly and hour in her room. YMMV.Did she give you any digits to contact her if so PM them to me please.

RunngL8
11-28-17, 17:50
Just met a WSW call her self Tracy. I dream this redheaded girl riding with me for a mic check then to CFS. When I woke up her and the two Andrew brothers were walking off looking for some pain pills. No digit might repeat in a pinch. Wearing black pants flip-flops and a pink camo jacket.

JaxClub
11-28-17, 19:02
Hey You guys don't get in an accident out there lookin for her. Jeezus. LOL.I was thinking the same thing. If the word leaks to the guys in the Backpage section there will be chaos.

MouthHunter
11-28-17, 20:36
I scooped her at the hadgi mart across from Walmart just before dark. I have also seen her out closer to the Scottish earlier in the morn 930 ish. Do some work fellas. This find will top my 2017 year. .8 covered full service BBBJCIM and she let me have it for nearly and hour in her room. YMMV.How did her new teeth look? Well they were new a yr ago. Wondering if all the shit she's done since has fucked them up.

JaxClub
11-28-17, 20:58
How did her new teeth look? Well they were new a yr ago. Wondering if all the shit she's done since has fucked them up.Still the same- as long as she remembers to put them in.

CjLuva
11-28-17, 23:52
Yes this arial has no teeth

Arial if you do this again I'll edit the post to say you have crabs.

A2

PoniBoi
11-29-17, 09:06

A2A2 got to spank Ariel and here we all are tryin to hunt her down. LOL!

"One way or another, I'm going to getcha getcha getcha. One way or another".

-PB.

WhiteNite2000
11-29-17, 10:46
A2 got to spank Ariel and here we all are tryin to hunt her down. LOL!

-PB.On girl from Ohio. What's the deal with that review?

CanUHerMeNow
11-29-17, 11:03
On girl from Ohio. What's the deal with that review?He posted the review on Jessika and has been relatively (and non-suspiciously) active. Doesn't seem like a provider pretending to be someone else to me, but oh well, it's not my board. Jessika has enough reviews at this point, I don't need to rely on CJs.

Luke Cage668
11-29-17, 11:30
Dreamed I was crusing in Philly and spotted a white Swan spinner walking away from the gas station at the corner Philly and Emma round 7:30 pm ish, she was wearing stereotypical hooker attire with extremely short shorts and very small top while wearing stripper heels, made the quick dash thru the business office area and met her walking past Sins, she was very hesitant at first but finally hopped in, said she's 37, she has short reddish hair with nice perky breasts the were shown for the check. Very cool chick listening to her, agreed to mic check and proceeded on to one of my spots. At the spot she pulls out a cover which I declined and she said ok. Slow and steady definitely won this race, took directions well, loved her deep throat gaging sounds, no rushing at all, seemed to be really into it, caught the explosion and spat it outside. Will repeat if I ever see her again because it was a damn good dream.

JaxClub
11-29-17, 14:24

-PB.I think that is her fourth or fifth banned account here.

TooDrunkToFuk
11-29-17, 15:51
I think that is her fourth or fifth banned account here.Ariel, if you come back here, Please pm me! I don't care if you have teeth or not! LOL.

NewLove24
11-29-17, 18:37
Saw Alley over on century getting arrested by an undercover today about 3 pm. Be careful out there boys.

MouthHunter
11-29-17, 19:26

-PB.Please contact me before you turn her loose. I'll come grab her from you.

SkillSetKing
11-29-17, 19:42
I'm in town visiting for the week and have been hunting thanks to the generous information from my brothers. Just left sin city and it was dead. Only here for tonight and Thursday so hoping to reel one in. Any help appreciated but am always greatfull for the info on hot spots around town. Stay safe and keep hustling everyone!

PoniBoi
11-29-17, 19:46
Please contact me before you turn her loose. I'll come grab her from you.Will do. She waddles close enough to your investment hangout. After she's done the Poni Ride, we'll gallop on over and I'll drop her off at your front door. No need to mouth hunt. Poni Express delivers. LOL XD.

-PB.

JaxClub
11-29-17, 23:55
Will do. She waddles close enough to your investment hangout. After she's done the Poni Ride, we'll gallop on over and I'll drop her off at your front door. No need to mouth hunt. Poni Express delivers. LOL XD.

-PB.You guys have fun. I know everyone will say I'm from the Save-a-ho tribe but it honestly breaks my heart to see her like this. She made over 150 k as a 19 year old and now she walks the streets and has to drink over a bottle of alcohol a day just to stay level. Some will say it's karma for all of the guys that she robbed. But when I was reminiscing with a few videos last night, I saw the happy, sober girl that I miss. Even when I moved away I would come back once a month and we would get a hotel for 3 or 4 days and just hang out, go to movies, dinner, Disney, whatever. She has spent half of this year in various hospitals and with the place that she's at now, I only see hospitals, jail or worse it her future and it really makes me sad.

Last week was the first time that I have come to town and didn't have the heart to call her because I hate seeing her like this.

Sorry, I digress. Good luck guys. Most of you already know how fun she can be. I wish you and her nothing but the best. Back to my videos.

PoniBoi
11-30-17, 00:23
You guys have fun. I know everyone will say I'm from the Save-a-ho tribe but it honestly breaks my heart to see her like this. She made over 150 k as a 19 year old and now she walks the streets and has to drink over a bottle of alcohol a day just to stay level. Some will say it's karma for all of the guys that she robbed. But when I was reminiscing with a few videos last night, I saw the happy, sober girl that I miss. Even when I moved away I would come back once a month and we would get a hotel for 3 or 4 days and just hang out, go to movies, dinner, Disney, whatever. She has spent half of this year in various hospitals and with the place that she's at now, I only see hospitals, jail or worse it her future and it really makes me sad.

Last week was the first time that I have come to town and didn't have the heart to call her because I hate seeing her like this.

Sorry, I digress. Good luck guys. Most of you already know how fun she can be. I wish you and her nothing but the best. Back to my videos.I feel this is going to wind up being a topic that several is going to want to say something about. I ask if you're going to say your piece, please take it over to the General or Woodshed thread.

-PB.

JackStark
11-30-17, 01:52
Pack of cops in parking lot lights off. Stay away!

Did my good deed and warned a lovely looking spinner against going that way. She was at the Emerson gas station as of 12:40.

Stay safe yall.

JaxClub
11-30-17, 02:21
I feel this is going to wind up being a topic that several is going to want to say something about. I ask if you're going to say your piece, please take it over to the General or Woodshed thread.

-PB.I know the purpose of this forum. Just forgot for a minute. Sorry.

MouthHunter
11-30-17, 09:02
Are you going to make it up to my hunting grounds this Friday?

JaxDog
11-30-17, 10:40
I feel this is going to wind up being a topic that several is going to want to say something about. I ask if you're going to say your piece, please take it over to the General or Woodshed thread.

-PB.Hey Poni, have you talked Ariel into taking it in that cute ass of hers yet? If you have your my hero, I never could. JD.

JaxClub
11-30-17, 14:35
Hey Poni, have you talked Ariel into taking it in that cute ass of hers yet? If you have your my hero, I never could. JD.Not all heroes wear capes.

I love that ass. I still have a text from her saying "I can't believe you put it in my but". Always loved her spelling (and banging that sexy ass).

PoniBoi
11-30-17, 14:35
Hey Poni, have you talked Ariel into taking it in that cute ass of hers yet? If you have your my hero, I never could. JD.Her being a slippery fish, its been difficult to pin her down. She's neither consistent in comms or relations, so there's no rapport to build trust in order to knock on her back door. I've been trying to get her over to Poni's Play Palace, but have been unsuccessful. Every dream I've had w / her has been in the land cruiser. Hopefully I'll get over at my place before I skip town again.

PB.

Fishguy717
11-30-17, 19:47
Are you going to make it up to my hunting grounds this Friday?Not sure about Poni, but I am, as a matter of fact.

SkillSetKing
11-30-17, 23:18
Hey fellow brothers. Around 9:30 in Philly I swooped up a brunette who was around a liquor store. She got in, we did the check, and then started driving. I had a spot thanks to some generous information from all the awesome people on this board. I drove there and agreed on. 2 for some brain. She got to work and was pretty good. After all the hunting I've been doing I was pleased with the job that was happening. BBBJCIM with spit at the end. She mentioned name but I can't remember. I asked for digits to hopefully pass on, since I'm leaving the area going back home soon, but didn't have any. Dropped off at a spot further north and went back to hotel. Was hoping to bring her with, but she was leery of being taken advantage of. Allow me to thank everyone again for giving enough information for this out of town traveler to find some fun in Jacksonville. Stay safe friends and keep hustling!

RobertMueller
12-01-17, 11:37
Hey fellow brothers. Around 9:30 in Philly I swooped up a brunette who was around a liquor store. She got in, we did the check, and then started driving. I had a spot thanks to some generous information from all the awesome people on this board. I drove there and agreed on. 2 for some brain. She got to work and was pretty good. After all the hunting I've been doing I was pleased with the job that was happening. BBBJCIM with spit at the end. She mentioned name but I can't remember. I asked for digits to hopefully pass on, since I'm leaving the area going back home soon, but didn't have any. Dropped off at a spot further north and went back to hotel. Was hoping to bring her with, but she was leery of being taken advantage of. Allow me to thank everyone again for giving enough information for this out of town traveler to find some fun in Jacksonville. Stay safe friends and keep hustling!Could you pass her digits my way? Kind sir.

Informer904
12-01-17, 17:31
Her being a slippery fish, its been difficult to pin her down. She's neither consistent in comms or relations, so there's no rapport to build trust in order to knock on her back door. I've been trying to get her over to Poni's Play Palace, but have been unsuccessful. Every dream I've had w / her has been in the land cruiser. Hopefully I'll get over at my place before I skip town again.

PB.She's hard to catch indeed. Seen her twice yesterday in the same area looking very sexy in a short red dress. Turned around both times and Vammoosh! She was gone.

Although on a side note, the second time I missed her she was walking hand and hand next to a taller guy.

Dan1978
12-01-17, 17:58
After a week off I decided to go look for some daytime strollers. It was dead all over the place. Also looks like some sucker is trying to save a hoe for the holidays with one of my atf. I was on Lane Ave and found a better than average walker. Weird spot, actually on lane between beaver and commonwealth. Huge natural rack, very nice teeth and nice skin. Told me she is fairly new to the streets and I believed her because of her lack of street wear and tear. Anyway after a LEO check she told me she asks 40/80 in which I told her I only had. 3 of course she accepted. I told her I could drive and she went to town. BBBJ was feeling so good I wanted to find a spot to. Park. I did and she said " good, now I can get a better angle". My God, she deep throated for pretty much the whole time and man I had to grab her chin and pull her away after shooting the baby batter on her tonsils. Of course no digits because some hooker story. Fellas, if you make it to Lane and see a bif titted brunette walking that looks a little out of place, I suggest stopping and offering a ride. Happy hunting my friends.

LuvSoftHands
12-01-17, 21:48
Could you pass her digits my way? Kind sir.Dude, his report says she had no digits.

CinderBlock
12-02-17, 18:07
I was able to lift the red dress for a bit the other morning. She is never out of site of someone. I've seen her tow a cpl different guys around with her. They hang back but don't get very far away. No problems with them so far. I was strolling last night, mostly just looking and observing. Most of the girls are working with someone watching and lurking. I would assume for some sort of a protection feeling.

She's hard to catch indeed. Seen her twice yesterday in the same area looking very sexy in a short red dress. Turned around both times and Vammoosh! She was gone.

Although on a side note, the second time I missed her she was walking hand and hand next to a taller guy.

Informer904
12-02-17, 23:32
I was able to lift the red dress for a bit the other morning. She is never out of site of someone. I've seen her tow a cpl different guys around with her. They hang back but don't get very far away. No problems with them so far. I was strolling last night,
mostly just looking and observing. Most of the girls are working with someone watching and lurking. I would assume for some sort of a protection feeling.Ok. I see. Hopefully I'll have the chance to "lift the red dress" myself soon.

DMan696
12-03-17, 12:03
I'm new to the mayport Atlantic Beach area and just wondering the best places to look day or night that aren't too far away. Thanks brothers and safe hunting!

CinderBlock
12-03-17, 15:41
Started out in philly. Uncle everywhere. They were working the gator, not a swan in site. Went off to sin city, a new area to me. Did a lot of back reading and I am pretty sure I have the proper spots covered. Again no action. Off to lane ave, another new to me hunting ground. On my way there I saw a prospect off highway another brother monger shared. Jump off the expressway and head back to her, I got off at a lunar place. I was ten feet from her and the land cruiser in front of me did an abrupt left turn and made the catch. I get back on my way to lane. Nothing in site. Dead its 530 am so no big deal. I decide to head back to philly, grab the left lane to get back on the fast road. Spot her just past the under pass, I could have done a mcguiver traffic move and scoop. Just before the abrupt move I wanted to make, She was scooped Fuck. Crap start to the day, head back to philly area. 95 is a jam, 5 car pile up I'm a mile from philly and can't get there. LOL. Finally get there and uncle is working it again, up the side streets two cars deep in several spots. Not a swan in site. I decide I need a break, off the the house for a bite. Part two to follow.

The Riddle
12-04-17, 08:36
After a week off I decided to go look for some daytime strollers. It was dead all over the place. Also looks like some sucker is trying to save a hoe for the holidays with one of my atf. I was on Lane Ave and found a better than average walker. Weird spot, actually on lane between beaver and commonwealth. Huge natural rack, very nice teeth and nice skin. Told me she is fairly new to the streets and I believed her because of her lack of street wear and tear. Anyway after a LEO check she told me she asks 40/80 in which I told her I only had. 3 of course she accepted. I told her I could drive and she went to town. BBBJ was feeling so good I wanted to find a spot to. Park. I did and she said " good, now I can get a better angle". My God, she deep throated for pretty much the whole time and man I had to grab her chin and pull her away after shooting the baby batter on her tonsils. Of course no digits because some hooker story. Fellas, if you make it to Lane and see a bif titted brunette walking that looks a little out of place, I suggest stopping and offering a ride. Happy hunting my friends.Saw Michelle twice last week. Really cool chick and can take it all in her mouth the whole time with no complaints. You can definitely tell she loves BBBJ as she was moaning and winding in the seat. Will try to partake in some FS soon to see if she is as good in the sack!

BiggDaddi
12-04-17, 23:44
Saw Michelle twice last week. Really cool chick and can take it all in her mouth the whole time with no complaints. You can definitely tell she loves BBBJ as she was moaning and winding in the seat. Will try to partake in some FS soon to see if she is as good in the sack!Did you scoop her?

Sy Philter
12-06-17, 01:31

A2I have GOT to get some of that before I leave the beach. Anyone got contact info?

DMan696
12-06-17, 09:34
I drove Phillips hwy all the way down but must have started in the wrong spot any advice on what area I should start in.

PoniBoi
12-06-17, 16:16
I drove Phillips hwy all the way down but must have started in the wrong spot any advice on what area I should start in.Plug these in: Bakarat, Gator Lodge, Mount Vernon, The Eagle, Scottish Inn.

Go there. Park. Sit. Wait. They will come. If you see a land cruiser pulling crazy loopty-loop eweees on The Highway, please Do Not Disturb or follow. I'm hunting a red fish SWan.

PB.

Master Lee 74
12-06-17, 16:18
Hey fellow brothers. Around 9:30 in Philly I swooped up a brunette who was around a liquor store. She got in, we did the check, and then started driving. I had a spot thanks to some generous information from all the awesome people on this board. I drove there and agreed on. 2 for some brain. She got to work and was pretty good. After all the hunting I've been doing I was pleased with the job that was happening. BBBJCIM with spit at the end. She mentioned name but I can't remember. I asked for digits to hopefully pass on, since I'm leaving the area going back home soon, but didn't have any. Dropped off at a spot further north and went back to hotel. Was hoping to bring her with, but she was leery of being taken advantage of. Allow me to thank everyone again for giving enough information for this out of town traveler to find some fun in Jacksonville. Stay safe friends and keep hustling!I'm moving to the area and am trying to get the lay of the land and was wondering where philly is? Thank you.

DMan696
12-06-17, 22:10
Plug these in: Bakarat, Gator Lodge, Mount Vernon, The Eagle, Scottish Inn.

Go there. Park. Sit. Wait. They will come. If you see a land cruiser pulling crazy loopty-loop eweees on The Highway, please Do Not Disturb or follow. I'm hunting a red fish SWan.

PB.Thank you brother I will check it out. Safe huntings!

Bobb Sledd
12-07-17, 02:41
I'm moving to the area and am trying to get the lay of the land and was wondering where philly is? Thank you.Philly is Phillips Hwy. See PoniBoi's post below (#11007) for the vector.

PoniBoi
12-07-17, 12:17
Plug these in: Bakarat, Gator Lodge, Mount Vernon, The Eagle, Scottish Inn.

PB.Something you may want to keep in mind: Our Uncle. Didn't mean to set you up for failure being that the areas I mentioned are known SWan nests.

In case Uncle decides to investigate why the hell you're picking up a street vendor, play it cool and tell them you're just an Uber driver. LOL. Seriously tho, like JD has always said, they can't get you for giving someone a friendly ride. But, they can and will fuck w / ya giving you hot flashes of embarrassment most likely pressing the issue of your questionable passenger who may be in possession of some sort of paraphernalia. Then guess who just won a free vacation. LOL.

Keep all this in mind. There ARE "ninjas" out there- like some of these girls have told me.

PB.

JanineLuv
12-08-17, 06:18
Something you may want to keep in mind: Our Uncle. Didn't mean to set you up for failure being that the areas I mentioned are known SWan nests.

In case Uncle decides to investigate why the hell you're picking up a street vendor, play it cool and tell them you're just an Uber driver. LOL. Seriously tho, like JD has always said, they can't get you for giving someone a friendly ride. But, they can and will fuck w / ya giving you hot flashes of embarrassment most likely pressing the issue of your questionable passenger who may be in possession of some sort of paraphernalia. Then guess who just won a free vacation. LOL.

Keep all this in mind. There ARE "ninjas" out there- like some of these girls have told me.

PB.What are ninjas?

DontBeObvious
12-09-17, 17:00
Hey fellas, first time poster. Just checking in.

DontBeObvious
12-09-17, 19:28
Hey guys first time post. Just wondering how to combat this weather.

JaxQt
12-09-17, 22:27
What are ninjas?Ninjas are elusive creatures that when spotted are usually sporting a Katana, ninja stars or other deadly weapons such as Justin Bieber albums and have a strong honor code. They strike and disappear in a cloud of smoke, on a serious note I believe he's referring to undercover LEO's as ninjas.