PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

SeeMoBooty
12-14-16, 14:51
Met up with Katie myself the other night. Very nice girl, took directions very well and helped clean up afterwards. Very easy to set up as well. I will definitely repeat.

Q1.I need to see this Katie chick, to many awesome reports.

TallGuyJax
12-15-16, 12:17
Can anyone tell me where this is?

JaxSince1982
12-15-16, 15:16
Just noticed a tactical black vest convention happening in the parking lot at Emerson and Phillips. Either just completed some activity or heading out from there. At a glance I didn't see anyone in a vehicle cage. Be careful out there fellow mongers.

KK904
12-15-16, 17:07
Came out to knock off Tia again but looks like she was occupied trying to get a fix.

I saw Tera realized I didn't have a condomn ran to get one now I can't find her.

But did spot plenty of LEO might gave call it a day.

CommanderAeon
12-15-16, 17:20
Strawberry Shortcake. Decided to call up strawberry A few nights ago to find out what area she's been hanging out in now that she's moved away.

From the Lane / I-10 district. She told me she was at her moms but her mom knew what she does. Said she couldn't wait to see me and I was looking forward to seeing her and even offered to take.

Her to grab a quick bite to eat first. Unfortunately I began to realize the Monger honeymoon was over with this one. She began to chip away at little.

Things. First was all Of a sudden she couldn't use her place because of her handler boyfriend. Second she wanted to talk shit about some.

Of the better known mongers on this board (wasn't excited about it but as a horny Monger I shut my mouth and got through her tirade) , then she needed a little extra money for cigarettes and can I drive her to a station. I'm not a northside regular so this was beginning to get irritating. She wanted to know how much I was planning give her and when I explained the same number of Mario stars as last time she tried to negotiate for just BBBJ for the same amount. Eventually pulled into a an empty rental property with a carport. Her skittishness and rushing were. Beginning to show. She kept asking for money upfront which was a far cry from the last time I was with her. Kept talking about moving to the backseat before I even got 'inspired' from her half hearted BBBJ I told her I'd rather just stop And cut my losses and that's when she finally backed off. Her demeanor was a little bit better at this point and she started to take direction well. After I popped off I dropped her off in front of her house. Spent 10 in gas getting there 5 for dinner an unexpected 5 for cigarettes and 40 for the time. I personally won't repeat again but a guy can do worse with a 20-21 year old red head compared to backpage prices. She asked that I not write the details of what was on the menu because handler boyfriend freaks out over every little thing but if you guys have read my past reviews you know my standards.

SeeMoBooty
12-15-16, 17:33
Strawberry Shortcake. Decided to call up strawberry A few nights ago to find out what area she's been hanging out in now that she's moved away.

From the Lane / I-10 district. She told me she was at her moms but her mom knew what she does. Said she couldn't wait to see me and I was looking forward to seeing her and even offered to take.

Her to grab a quick bite to eat first. Unfortunately I began to realize the Monger honeymoon was over with this one. She began to chip away at little.

Things. First was all Of a sudden she couldn't use her place because of her handler boyfriend. Second she wanted to talk shit about some.

Of the better known mongers on this board (wasn't excited about it but as a horny Monger I shut my mouth and got through her tirade) , then she needed a little extra money for cigarettes and can I drive her to a station. I'm not a northside regular so this was beginning to get irritating. She wanted to know how much I was planning give her and when I explained the same number of Mario stars as last time she tried to negotiate for just BBBJ for the same amount. Eventually pulled into a an empty rental property with a carport. Her skittishness and rushing were. Beginning to show. She kept asking for money upfront which was a far cry from the last time I was with her. Kept talking about moving to the backseat before I even got 'inspired' from her half hearted BBBJ I told her I'd rather just stop And cut my losses and that's when she finally backed off. Her demeanor was a little bit better at this point and she started to take direction well. After I popped off I dropped her off in front of her house. Spent 10 in gas getting there 5 for dinner an unexpected 5 for cigarettes and 40 for the time. I personally won't repeat again but a guy can do worse with a 20-21 year old red head compared to backpage prices. She asked that I not write the details of what was on the menu because handler boyfriend freaks out over every little thing but if you guys have read my past reviews you know my standards.She has called me too wanting me to go to her northside location Saturday. When she called I was getting gas at Lane and I-10. Her boyfriend / handler's truck was parked on the side and he had another girl running in and out of the vehicle trying to stop cars. Strawberry gave me the same thing about her mom knew whar she does and I could go there. I respectfully declined and went to see Sarah near the Zoo.

SeeMoBooty
12-15-16, 17:42
Anyone have the digits for curvy jade.Jade Looking pretty bad lately. She and I went camping and went into a dream-state at a lake / pond near University and St. Augustine. She was looking good back then and was getting pretty good reviews. I don't know. About 1 1/2 yrs ago.

Pwr46
12-15-16, 18:22
She is beautiful. I definitely have to call this girl.

Of the better known mongers on this board (wasn't excited about it but as a horny Monger I shut my mouth and got through her tirade) , then she needed a little extra money for cigarettes and can I drive her to a station. I'm not a northside regular so this was beginning to get irritating. She wanted to know how much I was planning give her and when I explained the same number of Mario stars as last time she tried to negotiate for just BBBJ for the same amount. Eventually pulled into a an empty rental property with a carport. Her skittishness and rushing were. Beginning to show. She kept asking for money upfront which was a far cry from the last time I was with her. Kept talking about moving to the backseat before I even got 'inspired' from her half hearted BBBJ I told her I'd rather just stop And cut my losses and that's when she finally backed off. Her demeanor was a little bit better at this point and she started to take direction well. After I popped off I dropped her off in front of her house. Spent 10 in gas getting there 5 for dinner an unexpected 5 for cigarettes and 40 for the time. I personally won't repeat again but a guy can do worse with a 20-21 year old red head compared to backpage prices. She asked that I not write the details of what was on the menu because handler boyfriend freaks out over every little thing but if you guys have read my past reviews you know my standards.

CantB1
12-15-16, 18:46

Of the better known mongers on this board (wasn't excited about it but as a horny Monger I shut my mouth and got through her tirade) , then she needed a little extra money for cigarettes and can I drive her to a station. I'm not a northside regular so this was beginning to get irritating. She wanted to know how much I was planning give her and when I explained the same number of Mario stars as last time she tried to negotiate for just BBBJ for the same amount. Eventually pulled into a an empty rental property with a carport. Her skittishness and rushing were. Beginning to show. She kept asking for money upfront which was a far cry from the last time I was with her. Kept talking about moving to the backseat before I even got 'inspired' from her half hearted BBBJ I told her I'd rather just stop And cut my losses and that's when she finally backed off. Her demeanor was a little bit better at this point and she started to take direction well. After I popped off I dropped her off in front of her house. Spent 10 in gas getting there 5 for dinner an unexpected 5 for cigarettes and 40 for the time. I personally won't repeat again but a guy can do worse with a 20-21 year old red head compared to backpage prices. She asked that I not write the details of what was on the menu because handler boyfriend freaks out over every little thing but if you guys have read my past reviews you know my standards.I don't think I told her my handle her. Only got a BJ firm her once but I did scoop her the other day. I wasn't interested in her but she spotted me and came up to my car window and asked if I was looking for her. I said no. Hesitated but I let her in. She was saying it's been slow lately. She asked how much I had for her. I said 30 for cfs. She wanted 40. Told me she thinks 40 is fair for pussy. She even get that for just head. I told her I'm sure she does. But not from me. So I dropped her off. I wasn't rude about it but I hunt for the trill of finding something new. Not because I want a deal on some pussy from a chubby SWan.

CantB1
12-15-16, 18:53
Dropped off Strawberry Cupcake and scooped Ti Ti. Wanted 30 but settled for 20 for an above average BBBJ. Seen her around a few times so I gave her a try at the recommendation of my monger buddy.

CantB1
12-15-16, 19:00
Met up with Katie today. Boy can she slurp and gag during DT. Then swallow it all up. Need I say more?

Miggles Mcgee
12-16-16, 01:20
Scooped Kiersten around 0500 near Barakat. I THINK she may have been reported on before and referred to as north philly girl. I'm not positive that it is the same girl though. She was an extremely cute spinner with a sweet, friendly, social personality. Wanted. 3 for mic check but talked her down to. 23 (I had a few extra singles to throw in). The BBBJ was ok. Nothing spectacular. Nothing too much to get excited about, but it did the job. She likes to take it slow, which I enjoy. But she goes almost too slow, and I had to encourage her to speed up a few times. She tried to hard sell a FS upgrade for another hamilton, but the vehicle I was driving at the time wasn't quite designed for such activities. It's unfortunate that the BBBJ was a little lackluster because I love her look and she really was sweet. I'd probably repeat because of her look, but I feel like most would be completely unsatisfied with the service. She was also very clean and smelled great with no visible signs of candy, but we all know theres always a vice.

DahGirlsOfJax
12-16-16, 03:15
I was trolling the Main St area this week around my normal 4 am time frame and received a text from an unknown number. As I responded back the reply was from Priscilla. She has recently finished a state sponsored vacation. I eagerly made the scoop. She was well fed during her vacation and I have seen her look better but her attitude and skills remained at extremely satisfying. She soon had me, as she said, hard as a rock and we went off to the mission field. After a while and with the proper motivation and technique on my part we finished the encounter in the Greek Isles. She is not a multi times a week get together girl for me but I will experience her pleasures again.

Triskster
12-16-16, 04:21
Can anyone tell me where this is?One mile east of 295,103rd Street becomes Timuquana Road. Timuquana and the back roads for the next two miles till you get to the Timuquana Bridge is "indian Country. ".

Pwr46
12-16-16, 06:03
Met up with Katie today. Boy can she slurp and gag during DT. Then swallow it all up. Need I say more?Can someone PM me Katie and Strawberry Shortcake's digits?

CantB1
12-16-16, 06:34
Scooped Kiersten around 0500 near Barakat. I THINK she may have been reported on before and referred to as north philly girl. I'm not positive that it is the same girl though. She was an extremely cute spinner with a sweet, friendly, social personality. Wanted. 3 for mic check but talked her down to. 23 (I had a few extra singles to throw in). The BBBJ was ok. Nothing spectacular. Nothing too much to get excited about, but it did the job. She likes to take it slow, which I enjoy. But she goes almost too slow, and I had to encourage her to speed up a few times. She tried to hard sell a FS upgrade for another hamilton, but the vehicle I was driving at the time wasn't quite designed for such activities. It's unfortunate that the BBBJ was a little lackluster because I love her look and she really was sweet. I'd probably repeat because of her look, but I feel like most would be completely unsatisfied with the service. She was also very clean and smelled great with no visible signs of candy, but we all know theres always a vice.I reported on her a while back. Bbj was lackluster and a dead fuck. Too bad because she was very nice. Nice spinner body tho.

CommanderAeon
12-16-16, 10:52
I don't think I told her my handle her. Only got a BJ firm her once but I did scoop her the other day. I wasn't interested in her but she spotted me and came up to my car window and asked if I was looking for her. I said no. Hesitated but I let her in. She was saying it's been slow lately. She asked how much I had for her. I said 30 for cfs. She wanted 40. Told me she thinks 40 is fair for pussy. She even get that for just head. I told her I'm sure she does. But not from me. So I dropped her off. I wasn't rude about it but I hunt for the trill of finding something new. Not because I want a deal on some pussy from a chubby SWan.That chubby SWan thing was one of the funniest and honest things I've ever read. Yeah, unfortunately someone put it into her head that her BJs alone are worth 2 Jacksons. Fortunately she's 21 and in a year or two it'll be bargain basement AND she'll be less chubby when another 'boyfriend' introduces her to the strong shit.

Flaco88
12-16-16, 12:33
Met up with Katie today. Boy can she slurp and gag during DT. Then swallow it all up. Need I say more?Hello you can help me with Katie digits or can help where she at so can go look for her.

Dj Tm
12-16-16, 13:27
I was running late the other morning with all of the accidents and saw a looker. A nice looking (from driving 45 mph) blonde, nice rack. White top, black pants. I saw her again on the way home. I had not time either way, but thinking I might do a pickup next week.

I stay away from most and hit the massage girls, but that one looked worth trying. She was up between the eagle and gas station at the St auggy light.

Grappler
12-16-16, 20:08
My post is a few days late, Glad to see Priscilla out, sure missed her! As always a full menu available.

I don't think there is anything she won't do.

Saw where Margaret from Lenox area is out beware as always!

Its ashamed she is such a scam artist, has a very inviting looking box.

SeeMoBooty
12-17-16, 00:58
Just rode through Indian towm looking for Katie with no luck. I seen Amber first at the BP and she tried to get in and I told her no. On my way to Hooterville I seen a blonde walking the bridge. I go to make the you-turn and ask if she needed a ride. Rode for a minute and said she wanted 30 for a BJ. I told her I didn't even pay 30 for FS and she goes to 20. This girl is good. No gag reflex and swallows it all. I haven't been with Katie but this girl may give her a run for the money. Indian town had probably 5 or 6 girls out tonite. Stay safe.

EaglesSb
12-17-16, 04:01
I usually get off work late 1-2 am I cruise hooterville but can never find anyone outside, I know LEO has been keeping them away, but is there a time that's too late for them being out?

Jactionville
12-17-16, 15:42
I was driving down Wilson at San Juan this morning around 11 am. I saw a young, slim girl rocking a tight pair of jeans and a sweet ass that immediately made my dick tingle. I was on the way to visit a friend, but I doubled back to get a better view. She had dark brown, long hair and appeared to have some mild acne / scars on her face, but still not a bad looking girl. She immediately gave me "that look", so I turned around and she started waving at me. Sadly, I continued on, but her ass left me weak in the knees. Sound familiar to anyone?

CommanderAeon
12-17-16, 15:51
I was driving down Wilson at San Juan this morning around 11 am. I saw a young, slim girl rocking a tight pair of jeans and a sweet ass that immediately made my dick tingle. I was on the way to visit a friend, but I doubled back to get a better view. She had dark brown, long hair and appeared to have some mild acne / scars on her face, but still not a bad looking girl. She immediately gave me "that look", so I turned around and she started waving at me. Sadly, I continued on, but her ass left me weak in the knees. Sound familiar to anyone?That might be Cici if she's using again. She is prone to acne and scars when she is. Her weight balloons up and down depending on what she's on. She is known to hang out in the San Juan area. Excellent French skills and the entire menu is open for less than 2 jacksons.

Jactionville
12-17-16, 16:04
That might be Cici if she's using again. She is prone to acne and scars when she is. Her weight balloons up and down depending on what she's on. She is known to hang out in the San Juan area. Excellent French skills and the entire menu is open for less than 2 jacksons.Damn, that sure does look like her! Her body looked great! Do you know if she has any current digits?

CommanderAeon
12-17-16, 16:07
She's a snug fit my man. Leave some tread for the rest of us LOL!

Jactionville
12-17-16, 16:09
She's a snug fit my man. Leave some tread for the rest of us LOL!That's it! I'm getting a room on Lane and going to see if I can find her. I'd love to stretch it out some! LOL.

CantB1
12-17-16, 17:20
That's it! I'm getting a room on Lane and going to see if I can find her. I'd love to stretch it out some! LOL.She can look really good or bad depending on her current situation. BJ is on point but she was a lame fuck when I had her. She had a bad infection on her foot this year. Think it had to have a chunk cut off the top of it. She almost lost it. A friend seen her recently she had no digits then. And when she does have a working phone she is a pest that will call and text at all hours for help.

Cobb79
12-18-16, 16:01
That might be Cici if she's using again. She is prone to acne and scars when she is. Her weight balloons up and down depending on what she's on. She is known to hang out in the San Juan area. Excellent French skills and the entire menu is open for less than 2 jacksons.She is on vacation since 12 12.

JaxKatLuver45
12-18-16, 22:45
That might be Cici if she's using again. She is prone to acne and scars when she is. Her weight balloons up and down depending on what she's on. She is known to hang out in the San Juan area. Excellent French skills and the entire menu is open for less than 2 jacksons.No who he seen was angel. She has recently been posting on BP as well. She is staying in the area she was seen in.

CantB1
12-19-16, 00:58
No who he seen was angel. She has recently been posting on BP as well. She is staying in the area she was seen in.San Juan SW Angel is back? The one that claimed her parents has money a big farm etc in Merietta or somewhere? She wasn't one of my faves but I got a couple monger friends who would rush to see her.

JaxKatLuver45
12-19-16, 09:21
San Juan SW Angel is back? The one that claimed her parents has money a big farm etc in Merietta or somewhere? She wasn't one of my faves but I got a couple monger friends who would rush to see her.Not that angel. I will try to find her BP post and add the link for you guys. I do have the digits for her also.

SeeMoBooty
12-19-16, 09:45
Was headed home last night and seen a girl walking west on 103rd near Publix. I have never seen her before so I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. I took her to the store and waited for her to get her Dr. Pepper. I was driving and started conversing with her and we know alot of the same people. Says she used to go by Jenn plus 1, pretty eyed Jenn and Blue eyed Jenn. She told me that she was known on this board in the past. I have not done any research yet. We decided on a mike check for 4 Abe's. Great skills and BBBJ and DTCIT. I have didgets for senior members if anyone remembers her or want to check her out. She did not appear to be using the pharmacist in any way and a healthy weight.

Questionable 1
12-19-16, 10:11
I usually get off work late 1-2 am I cruise hooterville but can never find anyone outside, I know LEO has been keeping them away, but is there a time that's too late for them being out?Yeah, I drive through that area at various times and have only seen two in Hooterville at one time and neither were worth stopping for. In Indian Country I have not seen anyone walking in quite a long time. Maybe I am not looking on the right streets. Can anyone enlighten me?

Q1.

FloridaBiker
12-19-16, 10:57
...........ETC........

Saw where Margaret from Lenox area is out beware as always!

Its ashamed she is such a scam artist, has a very inviting looking box.Margaret can be very sweet and caring. AS AN ACT!

She has stolen guys cars, wallets, phones, etc. Also known to be destructive of a Johns stuff.

IMO, avoid at all costs.

BigGameJax
12-19-16, 11:05
Yeah, I drive through that area at various times and have only seen two in Hooterville at one time and neither were worth stopping for. In Indian Country I have not seen anyone walking in quite a long time. Maybe I am not looking on the right streets. Can anyone enlighten me?

Q1.Seaboard right now Southbound between 103 and 118th. 10 am at the moment.

BbbjAddiction
12-19-16, 14:19
The street walker game in jax like at all since thrips to Havana have been impossible now. I just was downtown so I rolled up.

North main st until the bridge and in the 60's by buffalo park. Saw maybe one BSW but she was gone on second pass. I used to hit lane but it's been a year or so. Where are the spots guys? Be semi specific if you could still semi new to the area always on google maps driving to find the tracks I hear you guys talk about. Katie sounds amazing would.

Love to try that mouth.

Dbhond2
12-19-16, 14:30
It's been a long time since I've partaking in the streets. Used to dream of Jenn and a few others off 103rd. Not a lot out lately that I recognize. Anyone that you guys could recommend?

CantB1
12-19-16, 18:47
Was headed home last night and seen a girl walking west on 103rd near Publix. I have never seen her before so I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. I took her to the store and waited for her to get her Dr. Pepper. I was driving and started conversing with her and we know alot of the same people. Says she used to go by Jenn plus 1, pretty eyed Jenn and Blue eyed Jenn. She told me that she was known on this board in the past. I have not done any research yet. We decided on a mike check for 4 Abe's. Great skills and BBBJ and DTCIT. I have didgets for senior members if anyone remembers her or want to check her out. She did not appear to be using the pharmacist in any way and a healthy weight.Jenn+1=Jennifer are. She keeps a heath weight. I haven't heard firm her in some months.

Flagmans
12-19-16, 22:51
Was about to call it a day when my luck turned around. Came across Brittany, reported on a few days ago. She's definitely a keeper.

CommanderAeon
12-20-16, 00:36
Decided to do some late night. Early morning mongering. I noticed that SWans were out en masse in Hooterville, IndianCountry, and Lane. Towards the end of my magical stroll and troll tour I caught sight of a gorgeous short young voluptuous redhead- FUCK ITS STRAWBERRY. Our last encounter did not go as planned and I wrote a review about it but damn it she was wearing a really short, sultry and VERY revealing black dress that made it very clear she wasn't wearing panties. She called out my name and said she needed to talk to me. I asked her what she wanted and I told her I wasn't going to play but she can talk to me all she wants. Long story short we went for a little drive and she apologized for our last encounter and explained that she was having a real rough time that day and regretted the way it went down almost immediately after I left. She almost broke my heart when genuine tears were running down those gorgeous cheeks of hers and she hugged me and explained she wants to make it up to me. I told her there's really nothing she could do and I don't hate her but I don't see how. And then I realized at that point I was being a dick and she sincerely wanted to make up for the bad client experience. I stopped the car, unzipped and said she needs to make things right. I was still mad at her but damn it if her supple wanting mouth wasn't massaging the little.

Commanders head and shaft. She began to work her tongue in a swirling motion as she twisted her mouth up and down as she gripped and twisted with her hands. I grabbed her by the hair and made her go deeper into her beautiful threat fuck. I loved twirling the beautiful red strands between my fingers as I pressed her harder and harder. I asked her if she was sorry and she came up for a split second apexed by a gorgeous slurping sound and said 'I'm sorry daddy' and went back to work. Fellas. She broke me. I drove to an empty parking lot, eased my seat back, pulled her head back and commanded her to to ride my cock. She climbed to ride me cowgirl on my side of the car and squatted down on my fuck stick. She obviously knew I was having a good time watching her in the nights light and I could see her celebratory cookie eatin' grin. She knew she won a lost client back. Her pussy was as tight and hypnotic as ever. Her dirty / romantic talk was blowing my mind and she took me by the hair pushed my head back and showed off her perfect Deep kisses. We both came up for air and she let out a soft "You're a good fuck Commader. Give it to me" I told her was about to explode when she hopped off took off the cover and she jerked every drop into her lovely 21 year old mouth. Her lips wrapped around my entirety as she siphoned every last earned drop of cum in her mouth. I started heading back to drop her off and I thanked her for going above and beyond for this old Monger. We talked for a while longer and I gave her a more than well deserved 40 fire flowers and an extra 10 mario coins to make sure she got cigarettes and something to eat and we wished one another goodbye. Not many girls make my repeat list especially after a bad experience but I'm addicted to this perfect face and even more perfect pussy. She's on my A-Squad once more. Digits for trusted seniors.

CommanderAeon
12-20-16, 01:00
I was pretty broken up last night when I found out that one of my all time favorite SWans had passed away.

I received a text from Katie The Great and I explained to her I wasn't in the best of moods and was Shaken Up about Taylor / Mollys death. She said to just come over and talk and I'm not obligated to Monger.

I brought her some food since she mentioned she didn't eat dinner. We had a lovely conversation and genuinely got to know one another more and shared some personal stories.

I realized that Katie is a kind and wholeheartedly genuine person. Of course that turned me the fuck on and I offered a Jackson for one of her 'perfect ten' suck jobs.

She got me hard and brought me to the fucking brink in less than 5 minutes. Katie kept a hard suction and took every drop I had to give and then went gentler and slower after she knew my balls were completely drained.

She opened her mouth and ladled it all on her tongue and swallowed the Commanders load.

I have her an extra Lincoln for a job well done. She's top three for me all the way.

LilMama0487
12-20-16, 04:00
Awww! You're awesome!! It's Katie the great! Just got set up!! It may take me a few to get going. I'm a very busy woman! .

Chris5
12-20-16, 13:04
Decided to do some late night. Early morning mongering. I noticed that SWans were out en masse in Hooterville, IndianCountry, and Lane. Towards the end of my magical stroll and troll tour I caught sight of a gorgeous short young voluptuous redhead- FUCK ITS STRAWBERRY. Our last encounter did not go as planned and I wrote a review about it but damn it she was wearing a really short, sultry and VERY revealing black dress that made it very clear she wasn't wearing panties. She called out my name and said she needed to talk to me. I asked her what she wanted and I told her I wasn't going to play but she can talk to me all she wants. Long story short we went for a little drive and she apologized for our last encounter and explained that she was having a real rough time that day and regretted the way it went down almost immediately after I left. She almost broke my heart when genuine tears were running down those gorgeous cheeks of hers and she hugged me and explained she wants to make it up to me. I told her there's really nothing she could do and I don't hate her but I don't see how. And then I realized at that point I was being a dick and she sincerely wanted to make up for the bad client experience. I stopped the car, unzipped and said she needs to make things right. I was still mad at her but damn it if her supple wanting mouth wasn't massaging the little.

Commanders head and shaft. She began to work her tongue in a swirling motion as she twisted her mouth up and down as she gripped and twisted with her hands. I grabbed her by the hair and made her go deeper into her beautiful threat fuck. I loved twirling the beautiful red strands between my fingers as I pressed her harder and harder. I asked her if she was sorry and she came up for a split second apexed by a gorgeous slurping sound and said 'I'm sorry daddy' and went back to work. Fellas. She broke me. I drove to an empty parking lot, eased my seat back, pulled her head back and commanded her to to ride my cock. She climbed to ride me cowgirl on my side of the car and squatted down on my fuck stick. She obviously knew I was having a good time watching her in the nights light and I could see her celebratory cookie eatin' grin. She knew she won a lost client back. Her pussy was as tight and hypnotic as ever. Her dirty / romantic talk was blowing my mind and she took me by the hair pushed my head back and showed off her perfect Deep kisses. We both came up for air and she let out a soft "You're a good fuck Commader. Give it to me" I told her was about to explode when she hopped off took off the cover and she jerked every drop into her lovely 21 year old mouth. Her lips wrapped around my entirety as she siphoned every last earned drop of cum in her mouth. I started heading back to drop her off and I thanked her for going above and beyond for this old Monger. We talked for a while longer and I gave her a more than well deserved 40 fire flowers and an extra 10 mario coins to make sure she got cigarettes and something to eat and we wished one another goodbye. Not many girls make my repeat list especially after a bad experience but I'm addicted to this perfect face and even more perfect pussy. She's on my A-Squad once more. Digits for trusted seniors.Excellent post and I also love the photos! I love reading stories of chicks that fucked up with a monger in the past but now want to make things right. I'm glad you gave her that chance. She's a cutie.

Huge fan of you're posts by the way!

C5.

JaxSince1982
12-20-16, 14:14
Awww! You're awesome!! It's Katie the great! Just got set up!! It may take me a few to get going. I'm a very busy woman! .Bless you and all you do Katie!! .

CommanderAeon
12-20-16, 14:49
Excellent post and I also love the photos! I love reading stories of chicks that fucked up with a monger in the past but now want to make things right. I'm glad you gave her that chance. She's a cutie.

Huge fan of you're posts by the way!

C5.Thank You, stay thirsty my friends LOL.

CommanderAeon
12-21-16, 01:17
What up you filthy whoremongers LOL😎.

Now this is a story all about how my frown got turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how meeting Jessie was a breath of Monger fresh air. In West jacksonville I spend most of my days huntin' worthy hoes to write reviews on and praise. Riding laidback strolling and' trolling the streets to find a fine ass hoe that'll swallow my skeet. When I spotted a ***** who was looking too good to be an unescorted white girl in the Lane neighborhood. I made a quick you-Turn and thought it unfair when another Monger scooped up that fine derrire. A few minutes later drove further down Lane and saw the same girl heading the same way again, I pulled up to her side and said 'Do you need a ride? She jumped right in and we found a nice spot to hide. She told me that the other Monger had tried to rape her I said you shouldn't get into white minivans or they might try to duct tape ya' she said 'I'll do anything you want for two Jacksons' I said 'you better suck this dick and let me bare back in'. She sucked and sucked bringing me to the brink I said 'fuck me right now so your gash gets a drink' She rode the rest of the way I pulled her down hard and made sure to spray. I gave her two Jacksons as we agreed. The commander was hungry but she knew fed all his needs.

She gave me her digits but she never replies maybe you other filthy mongers might get her to meet for a ride. She's lurking round Lane but I won't repeat since she can't pick up a phone fo guaranteed business withr Monger repeats. Aeon out ya'll.

Miggles Mcgee
12-21-16, 01:23
Went out in the early early AM (0200ish). Saw one cute brunette spinner on PH, but another monger beat me to the scoop. After that, the pickings were slim. Headed up to Main. Scooped a thin blonde around 50th that went by the name Melissa. She was convinced that I was LEO and insisted she got in because she just needed a ride to 63rd. Not sure what spooked her, but I asked her to step out right then and there. I felt like I dodged a bullet when I caught glimpse of some dead and dying teeth when she hopped out. Apparently 3rd time was the charm. Headed over to Lenox, not expecting much. Found a very attractive taller thin WSW that called herself Kelly. Phenomenal BBBJ. She got started as I started driving, without me requesting it. After rolling a few stop signs, I blew. She sucked and licked til I was clean and dry, then rolled the window down and sent my swimmers flying. Hands down one of the best BBBJ I've had. No talk of donation. Simply handed her a Jackson as I dropped her off. Then stopped and gave her a lincoln because I thoroughly enjoyed her company. Looks: 7. 5/10 on the SW scale. Performance 10/10. Attitude 10/10. She put her name in my phone as "Sam" so maybe she goes by that too? Will probably repeat.

CommanderAeon
12-21-16, 04:31
What up Mongers just wanted to let some of you know that strawberry Shortcake explained that she has a new contact number. Trusted seniors only.

Jaunty Plow
12-21-16, 08:37
What up you filthy whoremongers LOL😎.

Now this is a story all about how my frown got turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how meeting Jessie was a breath of Monger fresh air. In West jacksonville I spend most of my days huntin' worthy hoes to write reviews on and praise. Riding laidback strolling and' trolling the streets to find a fine ass hoe that'll swallow my skeet. When I spotted a ***** who was looking too good to be an unescorted white girl in the Lane neighborhood. I made a quick you-Turn and thought it unfair when another Monger scooped up that fine derrire. A few minutes later drove further down Lane and saw the same girl heading the same way again, I pulled up to her side and said 'Do you need a ride? She jumped right in and we found a nice spot to hide. She told me that the other Monger had tried to rape her I said you shouldn't get into white minivans or they might try to duct tape ya' she said 'I'll do anything you want for two Jacksons' I said 'you better suck this dick and let me bare back in'. She sucked and sucked bringing me to the brink I said 'fuck me right now so your gash gets a drink' She rode the rest of the way I pulled her down hard and made sure to spray. I gave her two Jacksons as we agreed. The commander was hungry but she knew fed all his needs.

She gave me her digits but she never replies maybe you other filthy mongers might get her to meet for a ride. She's lurking round Lane but I won't repeat since she can't pick up a phone fo guaranteed business withr Monger repeats. Aeon out ya'll.Aeon. I love how you tell your stories with vigor. This girl has been on the BP trail since about July. Started in OP, then ended up on PH. Now on Lane. She does lie a lot. Is she pregnant, she told me that way back in July. So now she should be around 6-7 months or so. She even sent me a picture this last weekend with her belly poofed out to try and prove it. When she was in OP, she had a lot of DB's hanging out.

Glad you had a good time with her, she really looks like she has gone downhill.

Member #6123
12-21-16, 11:02
Just had a 2nd car date with Katie what a gal she is. Nice girl kind of skinny but great skills.

If you haven't seen her yet you need to. Such a great pleaser.

Thanks Commander you got a good one here.

SeeMoBooty
12-21-16, 11:27
Just had a 2nd car date with Katie what a gal she is. Nice girl kind of skinny but great skills.

Thanks Commander you got a good one here.I have to concur. Thank you Commander.

CommanderAeon
12-21-16, 11:41

Thanks Commander you got a good one here.You're welcome. Stay thirsty my friend.

WhiteNite2000
12-21-16, 17:07
Aeon. I love how you tell your stories with vigor. This girl has been on the BP trail since about July. Started in OP, then ended up on PH. Now on Lane. She does lie a lot. Is she pregnant, she told me that way back in July. So now she should be around 6-7 months or so. She even sent me a picture this last weekend with her belly poofed out to try and prove it. When she was in OP, she had a lot of DB's hanging out.

Glad you had a good time with her, she really looks like she has gone downhill.Somewhere up north? I think I might know who this is.

TSulk74
12-21-16, 19:45
Visiting the area from the south, looking to partake in some of jville's most talented throats. I see Indian town continually referenced. Can I get a location as to where this is referring.

KK904
12-21-16, 21:40
Can anyone verify if that body they found near the high school is Jade?

I did a google search after finding out the girls name on the news the mugshot I see looks like her.

If so its a damn shame.

Hopefully Tia leaves that stuff alone.

KK904
12-21-16, 22:27
Can anyone verify if that body they found near the high school is Jade?

I did a google search after finding out the girls name on the news the mugshot I see looks like her.

If so its a damn shame.

Hopefully Tia leaves that stuff alone.After doing more research I believe it is her the address that come up matches the one she told me she stayed out.

Damn drugs suck she went down hill fast but R.I. P. To her.

DreamIn15
12-21-16, 23:48
After doing more research I believe it is her the address that come up matches the one she told me she stayed out.
Damn drugs suck she went down hill fast but R.I. P. To her.Damn this shit they are doing, hope it ain't, are. I. P.

JaxSince1982
12-21-16, 23:49
She was a cool chick! RIP Jade

After doing more research I believe it is her the address that come up matches the one she told me she stayed out.

Damn drugs suck she went down hill fast but R.I. P. To her..

JaxKatLuver45
12-22-16, 00:04
All I can say is wow. She is definitely a keeper. Will see this one on a regular basis. Sweet girl and very egar to please.

CommanderAeon
12-22-16, 01:58
Aeon. I love how you tell your stories with vigor. This girl has been on the BP trail since about July. Started in OP, then ended up on PH. Now on Lane. She does lie a lot. Is she pregnant, she told me that way back in July. So now she should be around 6-7 months or so. She even sent me a picture this last weekend with her belly poofed out to try and prove it. When she was in OP, she had a lot of DB's hanging out.

Glad you had a good time with her, she really looks like she has gone downhill.There is no way this girl is pregnant. She does seem like the type to try to con less confident mongers but honestly as cute as she is there are better looking prospects out there. I have no respect for someone that doesn't return calls for repeat business. That's just bad form LOL.

SWelsh123
12-22-16, 02:11
All I can say is wow. She is definitely a keeper. Will see this one on a regular basis. Sweet girl and very egar to please.How does one find this katie?

Ldwldwldw
12-22-16, 03:30
She was a cool chick! RIP Jade

.Wow that looks like Curvy Jade. I live around the corner from her mom.

Ace87
12-22-16, 07:19
RIP Curvy Jade.

IAmJacks
12-22-16, 18:08
So I have a little free time and I'm in the area of Lenox and I'm driving around Winter Street for about 30 minutes and see nothing boy that was good luck I realized I was running out of gas and decided to try the speedway on Lane by the sandwich shop even though I've never had any luck over there I get gas and getting ready to leave when I spot a guy a very old very large woman and a smaller Young skinny girl so I decided to park at the sandwich shop and just keep an eye out I thought I had her attention once or twice and start thinking maybe she's just a civilian after waiting about 15 minutes she starts walking by herself through the alley and down the street I swing out and pick her up right away and she gets in and says her name is Princess I told her I heard of her on USA and have been waiting for someone to give me her number but no luck so far she gives me both of her numbers but tells me she lost her phone you know that Old Chestnut but I do have her digits if she gets a replacement phone for those numbers anyhow we parked by the pond and a great View and time was had by all.

Hollywood1183
12-23-16, 00:53
So as a new guy posting 2 year monger obviously I'm not a trusted sr and miss those perks Aka preachers throat goddess. One day I'll try her. Any ways so I have been hunting in Indian country for the last few weeks for this Katie why'all speak of with no luck I'm starting to assume she doesn't come outside or walk any more with the amount of business she has. 3 things and I'm done 1. Why the eff is it all I can find in Indian country is the great great chiefs daughter with no teeth they need to be put up on a shelf with the antiques. 2. can we please just make hooterville the spot again it was easier that way and lastly 3. FREE Cuba! She was my go to and never let me down. Rikki on BP is seconds on my list of skills but Cuba balled on a budget. Stay safe.

KoolBreeze
12-23-16, 07:58
Have we finally put Mandy the Thief out of business?. Haven't noticed any of her ads lately.

JaxKatLuver45
12-23-16, 08:52
How does one find this katie?Actually she is a member on here. Read a few days back you will see her write a post. Reach out to her through private message and she will most likely give you a call. That's what I did.

TallGuyJax
12-23-16, 12:41
About 10 am yesterday I went on the prowl. Searched Indian Country, Hooverville and Lane without seeing any SWans at all. Headed to PH and at first, saw no one there either. When I doubled Bach, I the a blonde at the BP. When I pulled in I saw a 5'7" blonde, early 30's and pretty hot, a 8 on the SW scale. Made eye contact and she came to my car. When she got in, did a standard LEO check and we romped up the street to the abandoned church and discussed our options. As I wanted to really pound her ass, I pulled it out and she declined due to the size. Settled for a BBBJ and it was very much above average with her taking directions well, attempted DT, me shoving her head down and fib as well as fia! Went about 15 minutes till CIM with swallow. Total of. 20 with a 5 tip for the swallow and sucking everything clean. Goes by Sonya.

Out.

Hollywood1183
12-23-16, 17:44
Actually she is a member on here. Read a few days back you will see her write a post. Reach out to her through private message and she will most likely give you a call. That's what I did.I sent her a msg a couple days ago an haven't heard no then yet I know she stays busy though.

RunngL8
12-23-16, 18:03
Just dropped her off at Stars. Skinny BSW in her early 20's picked her she started off with where's my paper. I'm like do I know you. Her reply is no but I ain't the poopoo and pulls her little tits out of her dress. So off we go to my spot she's like my monkey is on it's time so you ok with a blow and go. Sure who ain't, tried to up charge me. Told if it's good I'll tip. It was very mechanical she got a Jackson and dropped off. Didn't even want a number for a repeat performance. YMMV.

CantB1
12-23-16, 19:04
Just dropped her off at Stars. Skinny BSW in her early 20's picked her she started off with where's my paper. I'm like do I know you. Her reply is no but I ain't the poopoo and pulls her little tits out of her dress. So off we go to my spot she's like my monkey is on it's time so you ok with a blow and go. Sure who ain't, tried to up charge me. Told if it's good I'll tip. It was very mechanical she got a Jackson and dropped off. Didn't even want a number for a repeat performance. YMMV.Sounds like Ty. She stays at Stars a lot. Did she have really short hair like a Chia Pet?

Herbvette
12-23-16, 21:57
Have we finally put Mandy the Thief out of business?. Haven't noticed any of her ads lately.She has an Ad today on BP St. Augustine, Escorts.

Flaco88
12-23-16, 23:21
Strawberry digits?

CantB1
12-24-16, 07:56
Went out in the early early AM (0200ish). Saw one cute brunette spinner on PH, but another monger beat me to the scoop. After that, the pickings were slim. Headed up to Main. Scooped a thin blonde around 50th that went by the name Melissa. She was convinced that I was LEO and insisted she got in because she just needed a ride to 63rd. Not sure what spooked her, but I asked her to step out right then and there. I felt like I dodged a bullet when I caught glimpse of some dead and dying teeth when she hopped out. Apparently 3rd time was the charm. Headed over to Lenox, not expecting much. Found a very attractive taller thin WSW that called herself Kelly. Phenomenal BBBJ. She got started as I started driving, without me requesting it. After rolling a few stop signs, I blew. She sucked and licked til I was clean and dry, then rolled the window down and sent my swimmers flying. Hands down one of the best BBBJ I've had. No talk of donation. Simply handed her a Jackson as I dropped her off. Then stopped and gave her a lincoln because I thoroughly enjoyed her company. Looks: 7. 5/10 on the SW scale. Performance 10/10. Attitude 10/10. She put her name in my phone as "Sam" so maybe she goes by that too? Will probably repeat.I scooped Kelly the other night at 2 am sitting on the side road on Lenox. She has really pretty eyes and looked attractive from a far but a closer look and she looks not as good. Got a decent BBBJ. Afterwards she asked if she could put her teeth back in. I didn't even notice. I wouldn't repeat. Just so happen a monger friend of mine scooped her on Lane and gave her a ride to Lenox the next night. He also wasn't too impressed with her skills.

SWelsh123
12-24-16, 08:55
Actually she is a member on here. Read a few days back you will see her write a post. Reach out to her through private message and she will most likely give you a call. That's what I did.I don't know what her user name is.

KoolBreeze
12-24-16, 10:05
Had to see what all the fuss was about. I was say. She is a winner.

Miggles Mcgee
12-24-16, 10:40
I scooped Kelly the other night at 2 am sitting on the side road on Lenox. She has really pretty eyes and looked attractive from a far but a closer look and she looks not as good. Got a decent BBBJ. Afterwards she asked if she could put her teeth back in. I didn't even notice. I wouldn't repeat. Just so happen a monger friend of mine scooped her on Lane and gave her a ride to Lenox the next night. He also wasn't too impressed with her skills.Now the teeth thing is news to me. The Kelly I scooped had really pretty eyes as well, but she looked and felt like she had normal teeth. I didn't notice any sores or other skin blemishes either. It's one of the first things I look for before unlocking the door, so IMO she looked pretty decent. If it is actually the same girl then I guess YMMV. She seemed extremely eager and willing to please the night I saw her, and that may be why the performance was better than normal. I wouldn't dial her digits for a repeat because I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and always believe there's better to be had. But I'd probably scoop if I happened to come across her in the streets again.

CantB1
12-24-16, 10:59
Now the teeth thing is news to me. The Kelly I scooped had really pretty eyes as well, but she looked and felt like she had normal teeth. I didn't notice any sores or other skin blemishes either. It's one of the first things I look for before unlocking the door, so IMO she looked pretty decent. If it is actually the same girl then I guess YMMV. She seemed extremely eager and willing to please the night I saw her, and that may be why the performance was better than normal. I wouldn't dial her digits for a repeat because I enjoy the thrill of the hunt and always believe there's better to be had. But I'd probably scoop if I happened to come across her in the streets again.I didn't even notice she took them out. If she had not said "can I put my teeth back in" I would have never known. My friend said she told him the same thing. She doesn't have sores or anything on her face she just has that plan pale look that a lot of addicts get in the face. Also she directed both of us to park at the is small white apt just down the street she was sitting near. I'm sure it's the same girl. And as for her performance YMMV is true. I'm probably a hard judge.

Pwr46
12-24-16, 19:31
Strawberry digits?Me too please. I had her old number but don't have the new one.

Hollywood1183
12-24-16, 22:23
So santa went to Indian country once again looking for the great Katie as she is on the nice list well and the naughty one. With a full load of presents and no luck finding her santa picked up tiffiany and decided to give her the full Tour of the sleigh. She requested 60 gifts but 40 is all she received. Overall the ride was average nothing great but will do for a quick present delivery.

CommanderAeon
12-25-16, 06:48
Was having an early morning stroll and' troll when I came across a tasty Monger morsel out in IndianCountry. She got in the car and she asked if I was a cop because she never sees young dudes out. I asked her if she was. She pulled down her jammy pants to reveal a completely shaved kitty and told me to touch. She grabbed the subCommander in return and we started on our way. I asked for a standard blow and' go and she went to work. As I drove through the backstreets She worked me with that pretty face with a tiny little mouth. Felt like a fucking delight. Her looks reminded me of of a BP Rikki type level she was great but I was having a hard time working out the nut so Eventually I pulled over and told her to kiss me as I finished myself. As soon as the icing volcano exploded she dove down and took every drop. Unfortunately she spat it out the door afterwards but hey she took it like a champ. Gave her 20 Rupees for the French listen and 3 extra fire flowers for cigarettes since she said I could take pics. She claims she doesn't go out often. Digits for trusted seniors only (seriously if you're a regular member and you PM me I'll just delete it so please don't think you're the special exception -hit up another senior) she has CFS on the menu for another 20 Mario Coins. I took a pass but may revisit in the future.

Monger Tip: Always keep wet wipes and paper towels in your vehicle. The girls love it when you clean them up and dry them off.

HEY PONI! TOP THAT!

CommanderAeon
12-25-16, 06:55
Had a dream I ran into the tiny older SWan of San Juan Maria. She used to frequent OwlTown but has apparently made her way in this general area. Pulled into a dark complex after LEO check and got a BBBJ AND FS for less than triple Hamiltons. Her menu was completely open and she was not a clock watcher. Stay Thirsty My Friends.

Flaco88
12-25-16, 06:58
Can I get her digits.

Hot Tacos
12-25-16, 07:25
Monger Tip: Always keep wet wipes and paper towels in your vehicle. The girls love it when you clean them up and dry them off.

HEY PONI! TOP THAT!I do that and keep a pack of tic tacks or the like on board. Girls love them after the deed. Ht.

Wanttoknow67
12-25-16, 09:18
It took me less than one minute to find the Katie the great. Follow the instructions. And I am not even from the area. But I would see Katie based on the pictures. LOL.

I don't know what her user name is.

SeeMoBooty
12-25-16, 12:26
While Santa SeeMoBooty was out finding reindeer food, I had to stop a a fueling station on Lane Ave. When leaving, I came across Strawberry. Like the Commander says, "nothing like a 21 year old mouth and puss. " We found us a nice little spot on Ellis to start off the BBBJ. I asked her to DT and she laughed and said no way possible. We decided it was time for dreamland. I had to keep telling her to keep the noise down, not to wake up the reindeer. The damage was 40 Mario coins. She said she does greek vacations, not a premier destination but you have to pay for the vacation.

FLSugarMan85
12-25-16, 14:15
Came to your fair city from Palm coast to last minute shop. Had a dream with Katie! Awesome girl and will repeat whenever I am up. Happy I didn't have to go hunting Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Old School
12-25-16, 15:11
Encountered a lonely sole while delivering presents. "Hi, I am Tia. " Wait, did I hear that right. A closer look and I recognized the peculiar eyes and perfect man-made boobies from her past BP postings. Then a flash of her video and all the positive reviews from you awesome mongers came to memory. It was a go, turned the buggy around and headed North. She was clearheaded, clean, witty and easy going. My first time seeing her and all I can say is I was impressed, did not realize how short she was. No need to tell you guys about the service. The location is not the best but better than parking in my opinion. Knock at the door after session which she apologized for over and over. Currently no contact. I will try the whole package next time. Reasonable donation.

OS.

SeeMoBooty
12-25-16, 15:35
Encountered a lonely sole while delivering presents. "Hi, I am Tia. " Wait, did I hear that right. A closer look and I recognized the peculiar eyes and perfect man-made boobies from her past BP postings. Then a flash of her video and all the positive reviews from you awesome mongers came to memory. It was a go, turned the buggy around and headed North. She was clearheaded, clean, witty and easy going. My first time seeing her and all I can say is I was impressed, did not realize how short she was. No need to tell you guys about the service. The location is not the best but better than parking in my opinion. Knock at the door after session which she apologized for over and over. Currently no contact. I will try the whole package next time. Reasonable donation.

OS.Same thing happened to me months ago. My first encounter with her, to the room but no knocking at the door for the hour I was there. I think she racked up 50 mario coins on that game.

SeeMoBooty
12-25-16, 17:53
Was having an early morning stroll and' troll when I came across a tasty Monger morsel out in IndianCountry. She got in the car and she asked if I was a cop because she never sees young dudes out. I asked her if she was. She pulled down her jammy pants to reveal a completely shaved kitty and told me to touch. She grabbed the subCommander in return and we started on our way. I asked for a standard blow and' go and she went to work. As I drove through the backstreets She worked me with that pretty face with a tiny little mouth. Felt like a fucking delight. Her looks reminded me of of a BP Rikki type level she was great but I was having a hard time working out the nut so Eventually I pulled over and told her to kiss me as I finished myself. As soon as the icing volcano exploded she dove down and took every drop. Unfortunately she spat it out the door afterwards but hey she took it like a champ. Gave her 20 Rupees for the French listen and 3 extra fire flowers for cigarettes since she said I could take pics. She claims she doesn't go out often. Digits for trusted seniors only (seriously if you're a regular member and you PM me I'll just delete it so please don't think you're the special exception -hit up another senior) she has CFS on the menu for another 20 Mario Coins. I took a pass but may revisit in the future.

HEY PONI! TOP THAT!CommanderAeon. You are the man. Looks like I need to go to Indian country to see if this one would like to go to the arcade and get them Mario coins.

Stansbury
12-26-16, 12:03
AAAARRRGGHHH! I had to setup a new account. Anywhoo update on a couple of ladies on the Northside Main street. Sherry and Carlene are on vacation sponsored by us. I hope they use this opportunity to get off that shit. One to two years for one. The other is going to get some time. If any of you want to talk to someone on the cruise just PM me. I have a phone account set up with one of them.

Happy Holidays fellas and be safe!

NumbSkull
12-26-16, 14:40
You will be missed.

NumbSkull
12-26-16, 15:16

There is no way this girl is pregnant. She does seem like the type to try to con less confident mongers but honestly as cute as she is there are better looking prospects out there. I have no respect for someone that doesn't return calls for repeat business. That's just bad form LOL.This girl does lie a lot, AND this girl IS pregnant.

She can be fun, and is cute as a button, but don't trust her with any funds up front.

She is, like most SWan / BP girls, digitally challenged. I spent a few days with her and can attest to the fact that she burns through phones. She even left / lost her brand new one in my monger mobile last week! Smh. So don't be too hard on her.

Sad that with the recent spate of deaths lately of many of the girls, my morbid sense of gallows humor has me putting this one at the top of the list for the Death Pool.

BiggDaddi
12-26-16, 21:52
Long time lurker here. The forum has been kind of boring lately so I guess now is a good time for me to help breath some life into it. I have a backlog of reviews to write, so I'll be adding those over the next few days. I will always keep my reviews real and leave out all the "fluff".

First up, Strawberry. After reading all of the high remarks lately I decided to track her down. Spotted her on Lane at the BP. Pulled up to her and asked if she needed a ride. She smiled said yes and got in. She was very plain looking. But didn't smell. She immediately went into LEO paranoia. Asking if I was a cop and acting as if we were being followed. Went pulled into homedepot. Which was kind of funny. She asked me three more times if I was a cop. No. That really put a damperner on the whole date. Pulled my meat out then she proceeded to go to work. About 30 seconds in she asked if I would be quick. (Then periodically asked if I was close to popping. These girls need to realize that asking these questions actually has the opposite effect on men. LOL She kept on sucking but it was not good. At all. It felt as if a cat was trying suck my cock. I asked her to lick my balls and she flat out said no. She even asked me to stroke I while she sucked. After about 2 minutes of a lame BJ I told her I had enough. She said: But you didn't finish. I told her there was no way in hell that I was going to finish with such a poor BJ. I gave her the money and proceeded to drop her off. I told her that I knew who she was on USA and expected a much better experience based on previous posts. She then got freaked that I was going to write a bad post about her. I told her that I would only write the truth. She then said that the "top guys" like Commander Aeon would vouch for her, and I told her that was fine, but I've been snooping around the site a lot longer than he has. There are levels to this shit that you don't know about sweetie. LOL.

If you guys think there is anything special at all about this chick or that she has quality skills, then you seriously need to get out more and experience better girls. LOL I'm sure someone will don their cape and fly to her defense with that YMMV crap, but I don't care. I am simply documenting the facts of my lame experience and sharing it with the other forum members. The site is about exchanging information, so I am finally doing my part by participating. I lurk no more.

BiggDaddi rating:

Appearance: 5/10.

Personality: 6/10.

Smell: 8/10.

BJ Skill level 3/10.

Repeat? NEVER.

JaxKatLuver45
12-27-16, 04:18
Started my day off with a phone call from Kate the great to come see her and like always she seems to amaze me with her awesome BBBJ then she mounted up and went for a nice ride. Very sweet girl. She said she never get on top but she really enjoyed it.

Later that even I ran into one of my atf Tiffany at the gas station. Now this girl is very good and if you like them nice and tight and one of the best BBBJ around. She will never fail you. We went to our spot and went at it. I hate she lost her phone cause this is one I never get tired of. Oh did I mention one of the best BBBJ around LOL. And really tight.

Ended my night with julz. She is also another good one. I'm actually pretty cool with her so we talk on a regular and we decided to hook up before I went to bed. And she is another with awesome skills and a very nice tight Kitty. Overall I probably just dreamed with the top three in Indian country and every single one is a will repeat. I have digits for all except Tiffany. But she isn't hard to find. Either she sitting at bus stop or gas station. Treat these girls good and they will go above and beyond without even asking.

RunngL8
12-27-16, 07:13
Plenty of WSW out but no Strawberry to be found.

DreamIn15
12-27-16, 20:00
Started my day off with a phone call from Kate the great to come see her and like always she seems to amaze me with her awesome BBBJ then she mounted up and went for a nice ride. Very sweet girl. She said she never get on top but she really enjoyed it.

Later that even I ran into one of my atf Tiffany at the gas station. Now this girl is very good and if you like them nice and tight and one of the best BBBJ around. She will never fail you. We went to our spot and went at it. I hate she lost her phone cause this is one I never get tired of. Oh did I mention one of the best BBBJ around LOL. And really tight.

Ended my night with julz. She is also another good one. I'm actually pretty cool with her so we talk on a regular and we decided to hook up before I went to bed. And she is another with awesome skills and a very nice tight Kitty. Overall I probably just dreamed with the top three in Indian country and every single one is a will repeat. I have digits for all except Tiffany. But she isn't hard to find. Either she sitting at bus stop or gas station. Treat these girls good and they will go above and beyond without even asking.Never had any luck in Indian country. Which gas station, please?

Booty Clapper
12-28-16, 00:13
Middle-aged WSW with decently large tits, found her between Hooterville and Indian Country, ended up scooping her and giving her a ride to where she's staying in Indian Country after we did our thing. She was eager to please, let me finish on her face, then cleaned me up good before I gave her a towel.

BiggDaddi
12-28-16, 00:54
I can't believe it's taken this long for her to blow up on the forum. ThePreacher advised me to check her out way back in September. (Associates outside of here). She was his go to UTR head doc at the time. I just never made time to see her. Until now. Fucking A this girl can suck a dick. Preach if you're out there, much respect dude! I will never doubt you again my friend.

I met up with Katie at a designated spot in IC. She is a tiny little thing. A lot skinnier than I like and very plain looking but I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. We found a spot and after some small talk got down to business. She worked my tool like a porn star! Great deep throat. Nice wet mouth. Good suction. Licked the balls like a good girl too. Then after a few minutes of using her mouth to make love to my cock she sucked the load right out of me. Great great time! All for a dub. She was better than most BP girls I've seen. She's a real sweetie. GO SEE THIS CHICK GUYS!!

Ratings-.

Appearance: 6/10.

Personality: 9/10.

BJ Skill level: 10/10.

Repeat? ASAP.

BigGameJax
12-28-16, 10:08
Long time lurker here. The forum has been kind of boring lately so I guess now is a good time for me to help breath some life into it. I have a backlog of reviews to write, so I'll be adding those over the next few days. I will always keep my reviews real and leave out all the "fluff".

First up, Strawberry. After reading all of the high remarks lately I decided to track her down. Spotted her on Lane at the BP. Pulled up to her and asked if she needed a ride. She smiled said yes and got in. She was very plain looking. But didn't smell. She immediately went into LEO paranoia. Asking if I was a cop and acting as if we were being followed. Went pulled into homedepot. Which was kind of funny. She asked me three more times if I was a cop. No. That really put a damperner on the whole date. Pulled my meat out then she proceeded to go to work. About 30 seconds in she asked if I would be quick. (Then periodically asked if I was close to popping. These girls need to realize that asking these questions actually has the opposite effect on men. LOL She kept on sucking but it was not good. At all. It felt as if a cat was trying suck my cock. I asked her to lick my balls and she flat out said no. She even asked me to stroke I while she sucked. After about 2 minutes of a lame BJ I told her I had enough. She said: But you didn't finish. I told her there was no way in hell that I was going to finish with such a poor BJ. I gave her the money and proceeded to drop her off. I told her that I knew who she was on USA and expected a much better experience based on previous posts. She then got freaked that I was going to write a bad post about her. I told her that I would only write the truth. She then said that the "top guys" like Commander Aeon would vouch for her, and I told her that was fine, but I've been snooping around the site a lot longer than he has. There are levels to this shit that you don't know about sweetie. LOL.

If you guys think there is anything special at all about this chick or that she has quality skills, then you seriously need to get out more and experience better girls. LOL I'm sure someone will don their cape and fly to her defense with that YMMV crap, but I don't care. I am simply documenting the facts of my lame experience and sharing it with the other forum members. The site is about exchanging information, so I am finally doing my part by participating. I lurk no more.

BiggDaddi rating:

BJ Skill level 3/10.

Repeat? NEVER.There's a few girls here hat these guys rave about. They write small novels about these fantastic girls and then when you try you're like "wth happened?

I respect that they are seniors and appreciate the reviews to rule out LEOs and geography, but.

Some of these dudes are so easy to please it is kinda scary.

Sorry for the truth. I could tell stories but I won't out of respect.

Mamba8
12-28-16, 11:37
Yes had the pleasure this week of having Greatness. Katie DT did not disappoint. She take her time and knows when to take it all in and when to back off. Easy to contact and will do anything to make you happy. Will repeat. Very sweet girl. Mamba out.

CommanderAeon
12-28-16, 12:39
There's a few girls here hat these guys rave about. They write small novels about these fantastic girls and then when you try you're like "wth happened?

I respect that they are seniors and appreciate the reviews to rule out LEOs and geography, but.

Some of these dudes are so easy to please it is kinda scary.

Sorry for the truth. I could tell stories but I won't out of respect.LOL! Fuck that Commander guy AND his reviews. I could tell you stories about that dickhead.

BigGameJax
12-28-16, 14:29
LOL! Fuck that Commander guy AND his reviews. I could tell you stories about that dickhead.Not you. Well one about you but it's funny. You don't fall in love AFAIK.

CommanderAeon
12-28-16, 15:07
Not you. Well one about you but it's funny. You don't fall in love AFAIK.It's all good. Everyone has their own review style, preferences, and personality. YMMV in any and all situations and we all got a remember that even in the game of hookers and John's that we're all human. My off night with a SWan may be another mongers all time best experience. I personally only had one bad experience with strawberry and I'll continue to see but she may not be your cup of tea. Hooterville and IndianCountry are S tarting to become heavy spawn points. Maybe lay off Lane area awhile since LEO seem to be perching there a lot more.

-Be A Stronger Monger-.

You will lose 100% of the shots you don't take, don't be afraid to ask a hoe for anything. The worst she can say is 'no'. And usually an extra Lincoln or Hamilton will get them to agree anyway.

-HOE'ing is half the battle-.

BiggDaddi
12-28-16, 15:45
You will lose 100% of the shots you don't take, don't be afraid to ask a hoe for anything. The worst she can say is 'no'. And usually an extra Lincoln or Hamilton will get them to agree anyway.

-HOE'ing is half the battle-.This is so true. The power of the dollar is amazing. At least when it comes to ladies of the night.

BKillian2
12-28-16, 16:32
A lot you probably don't remember me but I use to go by bkillia on here I use to talk to greats like pipelayer and poni boy we have had all of the same samples but unfortunately I can't login to my old acct must have expired on me so I guess I'm a newbie. LOL.

Anyways coming back to the hobbie I had a crazy dream about a cute sexy big jugged lady by the name of Rachael off San Juan at the little store on the corner. She walked off an I went in for the scoop. No LEO check just chatted for about 3 minutes and she said what you want I said a little headache relief she insisted jack and ham but I said that was unreasonable and counter with Jackson. She said that it was worth it but for me she will take jack. So we found a nice quiet spot. She flipped off the shoes and dived in head first. My eyes were like wow. The headache relief was really worth what she was asking. After about 15 minutes of wet, deep, slow, fast, nonstop suctioning skills I finally erupted and she didn't drop a bit. Licking her fingers and nails also going in for every drop. My eyes were huge and I was in shock for me being on the bigger size down there. She is a keeper probably better than Cuba. Yes I said it. After I gave her jack and dropped her off at her house and she said don't be a stranger I said I will definitely be back for more. She definitely moved in an atf spot. So sum it up jack for bbjcim can't beat it. I'll give more details to select members since I've been in newbie status I can't get anyone to pm any info on anyone so I guess I'll be dreaming on my own until I level up. LOL #besafemongers.

JaxFight
12-28-16, 17:12
I can't believe it's taken this long for her to blow up on the forum. ThePreacher advised me to check her out way back in September. (Associates outside of here). She was his go to UTR head doc at the time. I just never made time to see her. Until now. Fucking A this girl can suck a dick. Preach if you're out there, much respect dude! I will never doubt you again my friend.

I met up with Katie at a designated spot in IC. She is a tiny little thing. A lot skinnier than I like and very plain looking but I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. We found a spot and after some small talk got down to business. She worked my tool like a porn star! Great deep throat. Nice wet mouth. Good suction. Licked the balls like a good girl too. Then after a few minutes of using her mouth to make love to my cock she sucked the load right out of me. Great great time! All for a dub. She was better than most BP girls I've seen. She's a real sweetie. GO SEE THIS CHICK GUYS!!

Ratings-.

Appearance: 6/10.

Personality: 9/10.

BJ Skill level: 10/10.

Repeat? ASAP.Is this the right Katie?

JaxKatLuver45
12-28-16, 19:24
Never had any luck in Indian country. Which gas station, please?Mainly the one on catoma.

DreamIn15
12-28-16, 20:32
Mainly the one on catoma.Thank you, well have to try there. Been slow out lately during days.

Taylor19
12-28-16, 23:50
Looked around IC and H-ville this morning and came up dry. Went to PH and found the fabled red-haired Tia at the Eagle. I have to admit she looked pretty good definitely stood out from the typical flock of swans around these parts. But I'm a sucker for short petite women. Went to her room at the Scottish, and other than an awkward / uncomfortable moment with her man friend it was actually a pleasant, albeit quick, dream. Definitely an excellent vocalist and a snug fitting kitten which she used to ride to a satisfying end. Wish I could have seen her in her BP days where I assume she had better / less sketchy accommodations.

Sy Philter
12-29-16, 01:52
Is this the right Katie?Not the number I have for her at least. And she wasn't on University.

SeeMoBooty
12-29-16, 06:57
A lot you probably don't remember me but I use to go by bkillia on here I use to talk to greats like pipelayer and poni boy we have had all of the same samples but unfortunately I can't login to my old acct must have expired on me so I guess I'm a newbie. LOL.

Anyways coming back to the hobbie I had a crazy dream about a cute sexy big jugged lady by the name of Rachael off San Juan at the little store on the corner. She walked off an I went in for the scoop. No LEO check just chatted for about 3 minutes and she said what you want I said a little headache relief she insisted jack and ham but I said that was unreasonable and counter with Jackson. She said that it was worth it but for me she will take jack. So we found a nice quiet spot. She flipped off the shoes and dived in head first. My eyes were like wow. The headache relief was really worth what she was asking. After about 15 minutes of wet, deep, slow, fast, nonstop suctioning skills I finally erupted and she didn't drop a bit. Licking her fingers and nails also going in for every drop. My eyes were huge and I was in shock for me being on the bigger size down there. She is a keeper probably better than Cuba. Yes I said it. After I gave her jack and dropped her off at her house and she said don't be a stranger I said I will definitely be back for more. She definitely moved in an atf spot. So sum it up jack for bbjcim can't beat it. I'll give more details to select members since I've been in newbie status I can't get anyone to pm any info on anyone so I guess I'll be dreaming on my own until I level up. LOL #besafemongers.I just got back from my little ride on the west-side. Started at Youngerman. Nada. Went to Indian Country. Nada. Went tp Hooterville. Nada. Went to Lane. Nada. Then I said whar the hell and did a San Juan tour, I usual come up empty. I seen this tattooed chick by the store walking toward the bridge and made the you-turn. While at the light I asked her if she needed a ride. She hopped in and told me the street she wanted to go to, she wanted to take the long way though. Ok. While on our little drive she started telling me about she used to be in Hooterville and said she does frequent the pharmacist. Got me an awesome BBBJ and played with the ass and kitty. She said that she loves going on Greek vacations. Didn't ask for the cruise fee but she is open to any vacation. We finished and I dropped her off where she lives at, she said about 4 other girls are there with her.

Like BKillian said, this is very much Cuba competition and I would have to say Katie competition too. I do have digits for Seniors. My new ATF.

Appearance 8/10.

Hygene 9/10.

Oral skills 10/10.

Attitude 10/10.

JusBlaze
12-29-16, 11:48

BiggDaddi rating:

BJ Skill level 3/10.

Repeat? NEVER.I must say very well said I to have been lurking around a lot longer than then some of these so called senior members, been thru a few screen names just to stay in the shadows. The part that gets me most is the loyalty these so called senior members have to hos of the night. The group is to share information so we can all have fun. But that doesn't happen here.

P2ass
12-29-16, 16:50
Haven't been out west in some time. Anyone know if LouAnn, older blond, still walks in indian country?

PuddGummer
12-30-16, 09:52
What are some places to scout near the mayport area? I'm just starting to consider this route. PM me if you feel better about talking in private.

Jaxduke
12-30-16, 10:25
Haven't been out west in some time. Anyone know if LouAnn, older blond, still walks in indian country?I saw her a couple weeks ago, didn't have time to stop.

CommanderAeon
12-30-16, 11:04
Decided to do my daily stroll and troll a couple of nights ago and the action was banging all over the west side. Lane, IndianCountry, and HooterVille were PACKED with talent (which is surprising for IndianCountry. By packed I mean there were at least 5 good looking SWAns between Timuquana Tacoma and Seaboard. While going through Hooterville I decided to make a turn along McG street and strolled pass 2 blonde regulars that are normally there and head to Lamb Street. Right as I hit it I saw a short young looking 30 year old Puerto Rican girl that goes by 'Mel' we went through our discussion about Uncle LEO and she went to work giving the sub-Commander a throat massage. She really did a great job and allowed CIM but unfortunately spit it outside. Had a funny thought about how much of my jizz is lining the streets and lawns of OwlTown. Boy, If they ever replaced the street lights with black lights. Damage was only a Jackson for a most excellent nut. Digits available for Seniors.

--Be A Stronger Monger-.

1) Don't give Uncle LEO a cheap ass reason to stop you. Make sure your headlights, backlights, and brake lights are ALWAYS in working order. Easiest way is to pull up to an establishment with big windows that you can park and back into for a quick check.

2) Did you know a pack of ciggies can go a long way as a small tip for great service or even as a negotiating tool for some extra service. Menthols of course.

--Hoe'ing Is Half The Battle-.

Pseudonymous
12-30-16, 11:31
Looked at Uncle LEO's intake list and seems he decided to take a few girls on vacation. Most of the names I recognized are from Main St. Could be a sign of things to come, especially to other areas where we like to cruise. Uncle may be trying to get the girls on vacation for the big football game happening tomorrow.

BiggDaddi
12-30-16, 12:27
Ha!! Somebody got their cape all up in a bunch! Butthurt from a internet post huh? Real skittish.

I will ignore all future comments on this matter. I'm only here to share info with the forum. Not stroke my own ego or question another members cred. I don't care about all that like some guys obviously do. Anyway, on to more important matters.

I felt like some oral delights so I left the house and took a drive out west. Ended up on Lane. Scooped up little Irish at the Shell. I see her out on Lane all the time but drive past as she is usually hanging out with DB's. Not intimated by them, just don't want to share any of that infared spotlight. She got in and we found a spot by an abandoned house on Romona. First sign that things would not go well, was that she stated that he "jaw was sore as hell". *roll-eyes.

I faked concern for a few secs, then told her to suck it. She started with a below average BJ. It only improved slightly. During her work I kept thinking how I should've just driven out to see Katie. But oh well. Variety is the spice of life right!

After a few minutes of a very boring BJ I asked if I could FIV to make things more interesting. Her response was no. That was just great. Didn't ask her why. Just closed my eyes and kept imagining that Jenna Jameson was sucking me off. Didn't work all that great. LOL.

Eventually she finished me off (after telling me to warn her when I was going to come because she won't swallow but she will catch).

She spit my love juice outside, then I dropped her back off at the station. She gave me her digits but I only acted like I was adding her to my phone.

Appearance: 4/10.

Personality: 4/10.

Smell 7/10.

BJ Skill: 3/10.

Repeat? HELL NO.

Flagmans
12-30-16, 20:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CommanderAeon
12-30-16, 22:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KK904
12-31-16, 10:20

Anyways coming back to the hobbie I had a crazy dream about a cute sexy big jugged lady by the name of Rachael off San Juan at the little store on the corner. She walked off an I went in for the scoop. No LEO check just chatted for about 3 minutes and she said what you want I said a little headache relief she insisted jack and ham but I said that was unreasonable and counter with Jackson. She said that it was worth it but for me she will take jack. So we found a nice quiet spot. She flipped off the shoes and dived in head first. My eyes were like wow. The headache relief was really worth what she was asking. After about 15 minutes of wet, deep, slow, fast, nonstop suctioning skills I finally erupted and she didn't drop a bit. Licking her fingers and nails also going in for every drop. My eyes were huge and I was in shock for me being on the bigger size down there. She is a keeper probably better than Cuba. Yes I said it. After I gave her jack and dropped her off at her house and she said don't be a stranger I said I will definitely be back for more. She definitely moved in an atf spot. So sum it up jack for bbjcim can't beat it. I'll give more details to select members since I've been in newbie status I can't get anyone to pm any info on anyone so I guess I'll be dreaming on my own until I level up. LOL #besafemongers.Man been looking for her for 3 days now looks like she is becoming a unicorn now all the good ones seem to become that way.

BiggDaddi
12-31-16, 13:34
Man been looking for her for 3 days now looks like she is becoming a unicorn now all the good ones seem to become that way.Maybe if we got more details about her or a better description our chances would increase.

CommanderAeon
01-01-17, 00:03
Happy Nude Year.

SeeMoBooty
01-01-17, 16:50
I found Strawberry for some Christmas coocoochie and made me a phone call for the New Years bookie. Went and called Rachael out San Juan. All I wanted was a BBBJ and she was more than happy to accomidate. I found that 20 Mario Coins was on the floorboard where she was. Gave it to her, "look what I found," she giggled and grabbed me and made Jr. Disappear and swallowed at the end. Another quality job by an ATF. Number for seniors.

Aquarius Jax
01-01-17, 20:03
This is my first post in this section. I'm usually a BP guy. But I've been wanting to spend some time with Tia for about a year. Met her very early one morning as I was leaving for work while I was staying at the hometown. After the strip club last night, I saw someone with bright red hair walking outside the Scottish inn. I knew it was her. She was all geeked out. I knew what it was all about. We went back to the room and she made herself at home. Was eating some chips, drank a coke and then used my razor to shave. LOL. Not kidding. She remembered meeting me once we started talking and even mentioned some things I had told her about myself. Even though she was wired out, and I can tell been through a rough time, her mind seemed sharp. Anyways, she started with a CBJ, and it was amazing. But something come over me and I really felt sorry for her. I didn't finish. Heck, I didn't want to. I said she could stop. I have her the donation and a hug. She looked at me and thanked me for being a gentleman. Whatever that means. I don't think this hobby is for me anymore.

CantB1
01-01-17, 20:52
I found Strawberry for some Christmas coocoochie and made me a phone call for the New Years bookie. Went and called Rachael out San Juan. All I wanted was a BBBJ and she was more than happy to accomidate. I found that 20 Mario Coins was on the floorboard where she was. Gave it to her, "look what I found," she giggled and grabbed me and made Jr. Disappear and swallowed at the end. Another quality job by an ATF. Number for seniors.Wait when she moved from Hooterville to San Juan? I saw her twice in 3 days a couple weeks ago but decided not to review since I did review once before that. One of the best I found all year.

JeffryBrach
01-01-17, 20:54
Been month since I had the pleasure of running into TIA. Went looking around but only saw another swan walking around. Swooped and discovered the swan had no nest. Tehn I recognized the Swan. Tara (Juliet on Back page). She was nest-less which sort of made planning bad. She said she wanted to do something though I did not want a car date. I said since it was her I would reluctantly do a two Jackson mic check. Tara in my eyes has one of (if not the best) swan bodies (or provider) out there. I mean have you seen this girl in a cat-suit WOW. But that night she was looking a little worn. She had a ratty wig on, clothing not nice, she had spots on her legs that looked like a rash or bug bites. She was not the girl with the stripper body I knew from the past. She asked if I needed a raincoat for this job; though I preferred not, her asking (and her tattered look) gave me pause so I said yes. Stopped to the locked side of the BP and asked her to run in. She said she needed $10, I only had a Jack. She asked "you are not going to leave me are you. I said of course not.

I wished I had a ten, but the Jackson was well worth my leaving her right there, I hope the Jack was worth her time.

Somebody please help TIA geta bat phone!

Chris5
01-01-17, 21:19
I love you're street Walker thread fellas!

The Orlando Harlots send you guys best wishes in 2017.

C5.

KK904
01-01-17, 22:57
I found Strawberry for some Christmas coocoochie and made me a phone call for the New Years bookie. Went and called Rachael out San Juan. All I wanted was a BBBJ and she was more than happy to accomidate. I found that 20 Mario Coins was on the floorboard where she was. Gave it to her, "look what I found," she giggled and grabbed me and made Jr. Disappear and swallowed at the end. Another quality job by an ATF. Number for seniors.Damn it man she looks right I finally found where she hangs tried to scoop her but Jamie got in the damn way and dhe jumped in someone else ride guess I got to go try my luck again tomorrow.

SeeMoBooty
01-02-17, 08:04
Maybe if we got more details about her or a better description our chances would increase.Look at post #9881.

SeeMoBooty
01-02-17, 10:08
Wait when she moved from Hooterville to San Juan? I saw her twice in 3 days a couple weeks ago but decided not to review since I did review once before that. One of the best I found all year.She is living off Saj Juan. Said she left hooterville because it was dead there and been where she is at for a couple weeks now. Correct you are. She is pretty damn good at what she does. She is my ATF right now.

TheSwampHawk
01-02-17, 10:19
I found Strawberry for some Christmas coocoochie and made me a phone call for the New Years bookie. Went and called Rachael out San Juan. All I wanted was a BBBJ and she was more than happy to accomidate. I found that 20 Mario Coins was on the floorboard where she was. Gave it to her, "look what I found," she giggled and grabbed me and made Jr. Disappear and swallowed at the end. Another quality job by an ATF. Number for seniors.Wow! Something about this one really sends me. Envy you FL mongers with the quantity and variety of targets you have. Have to schedule another trip before long.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

KK904
01-02-17, 12:31
I found Strawberry for some Christmas coocoochie and made me a phone call for the New Years bookie. Went and called Rachael out San Juan. All I wanted was a BBBJ and she was more than happy to accomidate. I found that 20 Mario Coins was on the floorboard where she was. Gave it to her, "look what I found," she giggled and grabbed me and made Jr. Disappear and swallowed at the end. Another quality job by an ATF. Number for seniors.Thanks for that photo.

I finally got with her this morning.

Everything why'all reported is true already my ATF.

KK904
01-02-17, 12:50
I found Strawberry for some Christmas coocoochie and made me a phone call for the New Years bookie. Went and called Rachael out San Juan. All I wanted was a BBBJ and she was more than happy to accomidate. I found that 20 Mario Coins was on the floorboard where she was. Gave it to her, "look what I found," she giggled and grabbed me and made Jr. Disappear and swallowed at the end. Another quality job by an ATF. Number for seniors.Thanks for that photo.

Everything why'all reported is true already my ATF.

SeeMoBooty
01-02-17, 12:52
Thanks for that photo.

Everything why'all reported is true already my ATF.Glad you enjoyed. LOL.

KK904
01-02-17, 15:08
Thanks for that photo.

Everything why'all reported is true already my ATF.To everybody inboxing me I was referring to Rachael I do not have Strawberry new number.

CommanderAeon
01-02-17, 19:17
To everybody inboxing me I was referring to Rachael I do not have Strawberry new number.If any senior is looking for the most recent phone numbers that Strawberry Shortcake has been using I have a list including a new number that is recent as of yesterday. Apparently the deal is she only checks her phone when she can use wi-fi.

CommanderAeon
01-02-17, 20:52
Dreamt I ran into San Juan Jamie and offered to give her a ride. She got in and after some quick flirtation and LEO check I asked her for some headache relief by way of French lesson for a Jackson. Hot and' sloppy with lots of attention paid to the boys and the sexy little sounds she uttered started to bring me to a boil. I asked Jamie if she'd fuck me for another Super 20 Mario coins. She happily climbed up on the Commander reverse cowgirl and let him conquer her hot tight as fuck wetness and kept making sexy ass little sounds as I massaged her clit with one hand and groped her huge bolt ins with the other. After a few minutes she Pussy siphoned my glaze onto her cinnamon bun and we both wet wiped ourselves back to the real world. Commander Conquered bitches.

BleedTheFreak
01-02-17, 21:21
Dreamt I ran into San Juan Jamie and offered to give her a ride. She got in and after some quick flirtation and LEO check I asked her for some headache relief by way of French lesson for a Jackson. Hot and' sloppy with lots of attention paid to the boys and the sexy little sounds she uttered started to bring me to a boil. I asked Jamie if she'd fuck me for another Super 20 Mario coins. She happily climbed up on the Commander reverse cowgirl and let him conquer her hot tight as fuck wetness and kept making sexy ass little sounds as I massaged her clit with one hand and groped her huge bolt ins with the other. After a few minutes she Pussy siphoned my glaze onto her cinnamon bun and we both wet wiped ourselves back to the real world. Commander Conquered bitches.That is the hottest SW I ever saw. I am moving to your area right now. My area is a dead zone.

CommanderAeon
01-02-17, 21:31
After my Jamie adventure I decided to venture the San Juan area a bit more and to my surprise there was a kinda tiny little Monger morsel motioning for me with her cellphone. I let her in the car and she told me her name was Carly. Pretty little face but she was a little worn and there was some obvious use. Agreed to 2 Jacksons for French and Full Service. Her skills were on point so I'll keep her on my repeat list. Digits for interested seniors.

SxPate
01-02-17, 21:53
Picked up a cutie on PH by the usual motel. She's about 5"10, athletic and for 20 coins, she gave me a BBBJ. I didn't get her name or number, sorry guys.

CommanderAeon
01-02-17, 21:54
There have been many Legendary Jacksonville BBBJ Street Queens. Cuba, Alyssa, Katie The Great. I recently discovered that all pale in comparison to Rachel's 'purdy Little mouth' she is a San Juan regular who occasionally does Hooterville cameos. She is a Little Rock and' roll tatted up princess and the sweet Little naughty neighbor next door rolled into one yummy little package. She takes her time and makes sure to earn your nut. Her menu is completely open and you can get Full Service and French lessons for less than 2 xVenti ounces. Digits for trusted seniors.

CommanderAeon
01-02-17, 22:31
Happened upon a Youngerman UTR that kept walking between the Sam's Club and Kangaroo. I asked if she needed a ride and she explained she was looking to make a little extra money cause her handler keeps taking the majority. Did a quick LEO check and we went back to her room at one of the areas many fine NoTell Motels. Negotiated BB everything with CIP for 2 Jacksons and a Lincoln. Service was ok not sure I'd repeat but for a one time it was pretty good. Stay thirsty my friends.

BiggDaddi
01-02-17, 23:57
[Deleted by Admin]

CantB1
01-03-17, 01:28
That is the hottest SW I ever saw. I am moving to your area right now. My area is a dead zone.Jamie looks like shit. And she can not be trusted. She stole from me last year and my friend this year. Both he and I know her very well.

JaxKatLuver45
01-03-17, 01:52
Had a chance to get a two pop dream from this young lady today. I now see what the talk is about. This girl is amazing. BBBJ is one of the best. Not saying she is the best but she is right up there with them. And her nice tight Kitty is very responsive. Guy she is currently on the southside in a hotel. She say she trying to do better and trying not to walk. She does have a number so pm me for contact information if you need it. She is a very cool chick and knows what she is doing. I definitely will repeat with no doubt. She is definitely better then a lot of the BP girls I've ran into. Treat her well guys. Happy hunting. Also she is alone. So sign of no one in room with her. Thanks guys.

NoAAluck
01-03-17, 02:22
Where is the best place to go.

SeeMoBooty
01-03-17, 07:37
There have been many Legendary Jacksonville BBBJ Street Queens. Cuba, Alyssa, Katie The Great. I recently discovered that all pale in comparison to Rachel's 'purdy Little mouth' she is a San Juan regular who occasionally does Hooterville cameos. She is a Little Rock and' roll tatted up princess and the sweet Little naughty neighbor next door rolled into one yummy little package. She takes her time and makes sure to earn your nut. Her menu is completely open and you can get Full Service and French lessons for less than 2 xVenti ounces. Digits for trusted seniors.I completely agree Commander. All I have done with her is singing lessons several times but soon I will partake at her restaurant and check out the menu.

CantB1
01-03-17, 08:09
After my Jamie adventure I decided to venture the San Juan area a bit more and to my surprise there was a kinda tiny little Monger morsel motioning for me with her cellphone. I let her in the car and she told me her name was Carly. Pretty little face but she was a little worn and there was some obvious use. Agreed to 2 Jacksons for French and Full Service. Her skills were on point so I'll keep her on my repeat list. Digits for interested seniors.That's Carly aka CoCo Jamie claims it's her sister but they not related but been friends a long time. Jamie was attractive a few years ago but Carly was even hotter shit. Sad how the lifestyle has taken a toll on both girls.

Cobb79
01-03-17, 08:27
Alright fellows I've decided to share a great dream I decided to hit Carly out the blue to see if she had any friends that wants some action like we had done before a previous time with her and Jamie from San Juan and she did name bridgette so I pick them up and back to my crib and I start off with solo head from Carly which is OK nothing to Bragg about and then Bridgette starts to join in on the boys felt OK but when I ask for them to switch Bridgette showed out so good I let her solo suck for about 10 min I love the fact she would deep throat on every stroke which is a turn on unlike Strawberry who by the way is the worst head I've ever had but back to subject at hand Bridgette is doing her thing then Carly joins the boys which to me Carly is a very good ball sucker so as I was feeling on Bridgette ass while she was doing her thing I felt a very nice round ass so I ask her to take me on a ride which she had no prob so as I enjoying her riding my surfboard I tell Carly to give the boys some attention while fucking Bridgette and as I explode in Bridgette Carly sucking the balls with nice suction prob one of the best nuts ever ando in my own opinion Bridgette might be the best street walker overall I've ever been with face 8 half to 9 body a 10 prob best ass ever seen on SW will repeat a few times a week easily best way to get in touch with Bridgette is through Carly for you mongers who have her number give it try it was worth 3 jacksonville that included tip for both only thing is I don't you can get Bridgette by herself she has no phone I might just get her one LOL dead serious.

Cobb79
01-03-17, 08:31
Rip Skittles she passed away yesterday.

SWelsh123
01-03-17, 10:37
Rip Skittles she passed away yesterday.Which one was that?

CommanderAeon
01-03-17, 10:57
It's a fucking shame what the street does to some of these girls. Some ATFs that you thought had a fighting chance to get out the life keep passing away and others you could've sworn were headed in the same direction get out completely.

That's Carly aka CoCo Jamie claims it's her sister but they not related but been friends a long time. Jamie was attractive a few years ago but Carly was even hotter shit. Sad how the lifestyle has taken a toll on both girls.

Miggles Mcgee
01-03-17, 10:59
Alright fellows I've decided to share a great dream I decided to hit Carly out the blue to see if she had any friends that wants some action like we had done before a previous time with her and Jamie from San Juan and she did name bridgette so I pick them up and back to my crib and I start off with solo head from Carly which is OK nothing to Bragg about and then Bridgette starts to join in on the boys felt OK but when I ask for them to switch Bridgette showed out so good I let her solo suck for about 10 min I love the fact she would deep throat on every stroke which is a turn on unlike Strawberry who by the way is the worst head I've ever had but back to subject at hand Bridgette is doing her thing then Carly joins the boys which to me Carly is a very good ball sucker so as I was feeling on Bridgette ass while she was doing her thing I felt a very nice round ass so I ask her to take me on a ride which she had no prob so as I enjoying her riding my surfboard I tell Carly to give the boys some attention while fucking Bridgette and as I explode in Bridgette Carly sucking the balls with nice suction prob one of the best nuts ever ando in my own opinion Bridgette might be the best street walker overall I've ever been with face 8 half to 9 body a 10 prob best ass ever seen on SW will repeat a few times a week easily best way to get in touch with Bridgette is through Carly for you mongers who have her number give it try it was worth 3 jacksonville that included tip for both only thing is I don't you can get Bridgette by herself she has no phone I might just get her one LOL dead serious.Periods exist. Just saying.

JusBlaze
01-03-17, 12:01
Finally I took the plunge to see what all the hype was about when it came to Katie The Not So Great. I reached out to her via text she text back and then called to set up the scoop. I picked her up and came back to my spot. I've never been a fan of the park and pop myself. We get to my place and this girl is thin she was standing in front of my wall mirror and I could see myself through her. LOL any way in my dream she was undressed and so was I started with a BBBJ that was just ok. I wasn't impressed at all. After about about 5 min of that she mounted the iron horse and we finished there. I didn't want to flip her or nothing else was just ready to wake up from the dream. Will not be repeating.

CommanderAeon
01-03-17, 12:28
Spent a good night talking plots and schemes with a fellow Monger when I pulled up to my parking spot and noticed I received a flirtatious late night message from Katie The Great. I felt exhausted but she informed me she had a little hotel room on the west side and would love to see me again (I know she in all likely tells other mongers the same thing but damn it, this girl knows how to sell the GF experience).

I made my way to her hotel and easily found the room she was staying in. I walked in and she greeted me with a giant hug and kiss. I asked her how she was and she said 'Great' now that I was there. She began to take off her clothes and I got really fucking revved up when she dropped to her knees and gave me another one of her yummy BBBJ experiences. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her willing mouth.

She playfully pushed me onto the bed and took the SubCommander into her right little throat tunnel. The exhaustion from the day drained away and was replaced with a throbbing that had me thirsty for the main event.

She whispered 'I know what you like big daddy' and shoved my bare cock into her fuck button. She rode cowgirl, moaning, kissing me deep, grinding on my gear shift.

She took her time and worked me over and made sure I was happy. I flipped her front words so I could take advantage of some deep missionary. She kept grasping my face and kissing me all the while making sure her pussy lips massaged.

My cock. I felt myself getting ready to explode so I got her on all fours and pushed in while pulling her body towards me with her arms and filled her twinky with a thick wad of Commanders special filling.

She gave me a wet towel while she went to the bathroom to clean up. I snuck up Behind her and dropped 60 fireflowers on the table and tipped.

An extra 20 power stars for a job well done (also cause she let me record start to finish).

I personally like that she understands she needs to entice her regulars with occasional witty messages and flirtatiousness and sell the fantasy. Commander Conquered. Digits for trusted members who don't already have them.

-Be A Stronger Monger-.

Have a list of valid excuses on the ready of Uncle LEO ever stops you HINT: PokMon. Go is an awfully popular game for couples to play and has you traveling in all types of places you normally wouldn't be at all hours of the day.

The Tall Man
01-03-17, 22:55
Spent a good night talking plots and schemes with a fellow Monger when I pulled up to my parking spot and noticed I received a flirtatious late night message from Katie The Great. I felt exhausted but she informed me she had a little hotel room on the west side and would love to see me again (I know she in all likely tells other mongers the same thing but damn it, this girl knows how to sell the GF experience).

I made my way to her hotel and easily found the room she was staying in. I walked in and she greeted me with a giant hug and kiss. I asked her how she was and she said 'Great' now that I was there. She began to take off her clothes and I got really fucking revved up when she dropped to her knees and gave me another one of her yummy BBBJ experiences. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her willing mouth.

She playfully pushed me onto the bed and took the SubCommander into her right little throat tunnel. The exhaustion from the day drained away and was replaced with a throbbing that had me thirsty for the main event.

She whispered 'I know what you like big daddy' and shoved my bare cock into her fuck button. She rode cowgirl, moaning, kissing me deep, grinding on my gear shift.

She took her time and worked me over and made sure I was happy. I flipped her front words so I could take advantage of some deep missionary. She kept grasping my face and kissing me all the while making sure her pussy lips massaged.

My cock. I felt myself getting ready to explode so I got her on all fours and pushed in while pulling her body towards me with her arms and filled her twinky with a thick wad of Commanders special filling.

She gave me a wet towel while she went to the bathroom to clean up. I snuck up Behind her and dropped 60 fireflowers on the table and tipped.

An extra 20 power stars for a job well done (also cause she let me record start to finish).

I personally like that she understands she needs to entice her regulars with occasional witty messages and flirtatiousness and sell the fantasy. Commander Conquered. Digits for trusted members who don't already have them.

-Be A Stronger Monger-.

Have a list of valid excuses on the ready of Uncle LEO ever stops you HINT: PokMon. Go is an awfully popular game for couples to play and has you traveling in all types of places you normally wouldn't be at all hours of the day.Hell what a girl, they don't make them like the use to. She certainly knows how to take care of a man.

TTM.

Chris5
01-03-17, 23:28

-Be A Stronger Monger-.

Have a list of valid excuses on the ready of Uncle LEO ever stops you HINT: PokMon. Go is an awfully popular game for couples to play and has you traveling in all types of places you normally wouldn't be at all hours of the day.Awesome report brother! I love the pics! When you creampied her did she get upset? Seem likes she enjoyed every min of your dream!

Hey Commander, do you ever sleep?

C5.

CommanderAeon
01-04-17, 02:09
Awesome report brother! I love the pics! When you creampied her did she get upset? Seem likes she enjoyed every min of your dream!

Hey Commander, do you ever sleep?

C5.I announced it and she told me to give her every drop.

Katie is AMAZEBALLS! LOL.

I get about 3-4 hours a sleep a night and catch up over the weekend. I'm on Chris5 time.

Why Not Me
01-04-17, 09:40
Man been looking for her for 3 days now looks like she is becoming a unicorn now all the good ones seem to become that way.I'm new and this is my first post, can someone tell me where these 2 spots are please?

Chris5
01-04-17, 10:29
I announced it and she told me to give her every drop.

Katie is AMAZEBALLS! LOL.

I get about 3-4 hours a sleep a night and catch up over the weekend. I'm on Chris5 time.Katie sounds amazing. Can I borrow her?

C5.

CommanderAeon
01-04-17, 22:30
Katie sounds amazing. Can I borrow her?

C5.JOO-KNOW-EET LOL.

Get your ass to Jacksonville Chris5.

ItsMagic
01-05-17, 19:03
Anyone familiar with a WSW that goes by Cheryl Lynn or Cheri Lynn or something similar? Brief convo with her a couple of nights ago at the station by Lane / Ramona. Appears to be maybe 40 ish with dirty blonde hair. Seems to be sort of hunched over when she walks. Pretty lucid, no indication of chemicals.

DreamIn15
01-06-17, 15:31
Lane dead all morning thru lunch, only thing moving and shaking was LEO pulling into normal swan spots and abodes. Got trailed by one during lunch search. Decided for different lunch activity. Be safe out there.

CommanderAeon
01-06-17, 21:14
If any of you felt an earthquake like disturbance in the WHOREce or within your HOEjo it's likely because a meeting of two Titanic Monger Minds took place.

The friendly rivalry between PoniBoi and The Commander came to a head in a face to face meeting and turned into an unlikely alliance.

The Gyno Game is about to be turnt up to 11.

It's as if Batman Vs. Superman and Stepbrothers had a baby and it grew up to to fuck your mom AND your sister. At the same time. In front of your dad. On your childhood bed.

Get ready to stand a post you filthy mongers. There's going to be a ruckus.

-THE MOBILE COMMAND-.

On our first tour the Commander introduced PoniBoi to some of the finer offerings and areas of the westside. Shared stories of the many girls we had a piece of.

-THE PONI EXPRESS PART 1-.

On our second tour Poni introduced Commander to what he's been missing on the Northside as well as Sin City. THEN this fucking master Monger rode through a Sin City hotel and did a live pick up of a BP girl who just happened to be chillin' outside. We all had a nice convo and that's when I decided I should hop the fuck out for a bite to eat while Poni introduced her to his Peener.

This dudes thirst is unquenchable. Comes back an hour later after freshly fucking her and donating his swimmers on her secret garden.

Her name was Cierra, Damage was three Jacksons.

See first 3 pics below.

-THE PONI EXPRESS PART 2-.

We continued on our tour and then as the gracious host he is asked if I wanted to do a pickup and he'd hop out as I did my thing. I declined but appreciated the offer. We went through some other parts of the Northside and on our way back to the west he said 'HOLD UP. I got a fucking gift for you let me call a girl'.

As if if it wasn't enough I got solid info about the yet untouched and I conquered areas Of Jax I've never trolled, he picks up the long reviewed BOWDEN BABY and told her he's going to pull up into a parking lot take a smoke break and grab some money at the ATM, Take care of his buddy in the backseat so she can earn some of cash withdrawal. WITHOUT A FUCKING BEAT she's In the backseat taking off her panties and short skirt and hoovering the fuck out of my subcommander. She used the WHOREce and made me come in less than 15 minutes.

See 4th pic.

Excellent experience (I'm going to have to AMP up the Mobile Command and outdo this motherfuckers Monger gift) I'm proud to make a like minded ally in the game.

PoniBoi you're a DIRTY DAWG! And I thank you LOL!

PoniBoi
01-06-17, 22:50
If any of you felt an earthquake like disturbance in the WHOREce or within your HOEjo it's likely because a meeting of two Titanic Monger Minds took place.

The friendly rivalry between PoniBoi and The Commander came to a head in a face to face meeting and turned into an unlikely alliance.

It's as if Batman Vs. Superman and Stepbrothers had a baby and it grew up to to fuck your mom AND your sister. At the same time. In front of your dad. On your childhood bed.

-THE MOBILE COMMAND-.

On our first tour the Commander introduced PoniBoi to some of the finer offerings and areas of the westside. Shared stories of the many girls we had a piece of.

On our second tour Poni introduced Commander to what he's been missing on the Northside as well as Sin City. THEN this fucking master Monger rode through a Sin City hotel and did a live pick up of a BP girl who just happened to be chillin' outside. We all had a nice convo and that's when I decided I should hop the fuck out for a bite to eat while Poni introduced her to his Peener.

This dudes thirst is unquenchable. Comes back an hour later after freshly fucking her and donating his swimmers on her secret garden.

See first 3 pics below.

We continued on our tour and then as the gracious host he is asked if I wanted to do a pickup and he'd hop out as I did my thing. I declined but appreciated the offer. We went through some other parts of the Northside and on our way back to the west he said 'HOLD UP. I got a fucking gift for you let me call a girl'.

As if if it wasn't enough I got solid info about the yet untouched and I conquered areas Of Jax I've never trolled, he picks up the long reviewed BOWDEN BABY and told her he's going to pull up into a parking lot take a smoke break and grab some money at the ATM, Take care of his buddy in the backseat so she can earn some of cash withdrawal. WITHOUT A FUCKING BEAT she's In the backseat taking off her panties and short skirt and hoovering the fuck out of my subcommander. She used the WHOREce and made me come in less than 15 minutes.

See 4th pic.

Excellent experience (I'm going to have to AMP up the Mobile Command and outdo this motherfuckers Monger gift) I'm proud to make a like minded ally in the game.

PoniBoi you're a DIRTY DAWG! And I thank you LOL!No prob Commander! Glad BowdenBaby was able to properly vacuum out The Sub of anything left over from Katie, SBerry, & the rest of harem. LOL.

For those who don't know, BBaby no longer resides on the street named after her. She's found refuge w / a SD who supposively takes good care of her. She still waddles on the famous north bound Highway occassionally but lays her head next to that 60-somethin man who provides her w / a cozy abode. BBaby is scarce commodity but she's around. Making attempts to assist her in returning to the general population of BPs. She's seeks more biz but our fathers brother hinders her searches. Currently she uses her SD's talking device so its a bit of a finagle tryin to reach out to her.

Tryin to brew up my point of view of the two day tour Commander & I had in which he & I reciprocated 411 on our haunts & strolls.

Stay tuned: Meeting of The Monger Minds.

-PB.

Pipelayer10
01-07-17, 10:51
Damn it I know I said officially retired from this but if you've been on here for some years then you know how the pipe gets down. After commando and poni Boi which has been doing his this for a while now. The pipe is considering coming back and dropping more loads into some of these new faces. Standby for more pipe approves this message.

PoniBoi
01-07-17, 11:28
Damn it I know I said officially retired from this but if you've been on here for some years then you know how the pipe gets down. After commando and poni Boi which has been doing his this for a while now. The pipe is considering coming back and dropping more loads into some of these new faces. Standby for more pipe approves this message.Yes! Yes! Get your ass back in the game brother! Got my chair & some popcorn, ready to ready up on what Pipe has to approve of. Welcome back Pipelayer10!128512;.

-PB.

NumbSkull
01-07-17, 13:10
Looks like the SW thread just lit up. I wonder what other mongers we can rattle out of retirement. Gentlemen keep that flame alive.

And keep those pics cuming.

CantB1
01-07-17, 15:06
Looks like the SW thread just lit up. I wonder what other mongers we can rattle out of retirement. Gentlemen keep that flame alive.

And keep those pics cuming.Now mongers want to light it up. My fire for this hobby is burning out. Pipe10 is checking in at the scores table so I'm going to head to the bench.

Chris5
01-07-17, 15:08

-THE MOBILE COMMAND-.

See first 3 pics below.

See 4th pic.

PoniBoi you're a DIRTY DAWG! And I thank you LOL!I'm impressed big time boy's! Seems you guy's had a great time and that's what it's all about. The Jacksonville street walker thread thanks to you two, Is becoming one of my favorite reads each morning.

C5.

JaxRedLight
01-07-17, 21:23
Has anyone seen the BP post about goth tattooed Bubbles missing? Kind of suspect since it could be anyone looking for her. Doesn't she walk Phillips?

DWaltonXXX
01-07-17, 23:48
I didn't think she was still in the area. If she is, I'd like to find her, too. I didn't know she was walking. I only know her from BP.

Has anyone seen the BP post about goth tattooed Bubbles missing? Kind of suspect since it could be anyone looking for her. Doesn't she walk Phillips?

CommanderAeon
01-08-17, 01:06
Yes! Yes! Get your ass back in the game brother! Got my chair & some popcorn, ready to ready up on what Pipe has to approve of. Welcome back Pipelayer10!128512;.

-PB.

Damn it I know I said officially retired from this but if you've been on here for some years then you know how the pipe gets down. After commando and poni Boi which has been doing his this for a while now. The pipe is considering coming back and dropping more loads into some of these new faces. Standby for more pipe approves this message.

Now mongers want to light it up. My fire for this hobby is burning out. Pipe10 is checking in at the scores table so I'm going to head to the bench.Pipelayer, PoniBoi, Chris5, CantBe1 and JaxDog are the Power Rangers Of Poon Dipping LOL.

CommanderAeon
01-08-17, 01:17
I miss fucking this once popular Jacksonville morsel. Unfortunately she got clipped by the US Marshalls. Word round the campfire is she was involved in human trafficking. God damn that pussy was tight.

Chris5
01-08-17, 01:56
Pipelayer, PoniBoi, Chris5, CantBe1 and JaxDog are the Power Rangers Of Poon Dipping LOL.Some of our favorite girl's say hello to Commander and Poni!

C5.

FloridaBoy904
01-08-17, 01:57
Greetings, all. I just recently moved back to area, my contract with my job ended so I'm getting back to mongering and boy alot of things changed with this city. I visited hooterville earlier today and wasn't as dreamy as it used to be but I did run into one swan. I never heard of sin city so I tried visiting there a few minutes ago didn't run into anything at all want to say because its the cold. Well I'm hoping to help contribute with pics and recommendations but I use a little nudge in the right direction.

Mbx5184
01-08-17, 03:07
Has anyone seen the BP post about goth tattooed Bubbles missing? Kind of suspect since it could be anyone looking for her. Doesn't she walk Phillips?She does not walk PH. My guess would be her ex posted this as a fishing ad to track her down. Seems odd family or friends would post online. She's been out of the game for a while and way deep UTR. Hope she's ok.

CantB1
01-08-17, 06:55
She does not walk PH. My guess would be her ex posted this as a fishing ad to track her down. Seems odd family or friends would post online. She's been out of the game for a while and way deep UTR. Hope she's ok.I miss my friend Bubbles. I haven't heard from her in over a month but I know that's the same time she had some big ordeal going down with her Ex who is sick in the head. He would do anything to try to track her down. And yes she can deep UTR with her regulars. I hope she is OK too.

JaxRedLight
01-08-17, 08:33
I did a little digging on the forum and it looks like there was some past drama with someone posting ads on BP of her. Your guess is probably spot on.

She does not walk PH. My guess would be her ex posted this as a fishing ad to track her down. Seems odd family or friends would post online. She's been out of the game for a while and way deep UTR. Hope she's ok.

PoniBoi
01-08-17, 11:40
Pipelayer, PoniBoi, Chris5, CantBe1 and JaxDog are the Power Rangers Of Poon Dipping LOL.Who choses to stay UTR. Theyre either prowlin the streets or bangin in the sheets. You know who you Mongers are. LOL. Just want to give you guys a shout out! Stay safe guys.

Chris, Mobile Sexpress may be headin your way!

-PB.

Ldwldwldw
01-08-17, 16:44
I miss fucking this once popular Jacksonville morsel. Unfortunately she got clipped by the US Marshalls. Word round the campfire is she was involved in human trafficking. God damn that pussy was tight.First squirter I ever met. Good times.

DWaltonXXX
01-08-17, 17:27
The blonde with the double face piercing and the blue dress. She is very cute.

Some of our favorite girl's say hello to Commander and Poni!

C5..

Mbx5184
01-08-17, 20:31
I miss my friend Bubbles. I haven't heard from her in over a month but I know that's the same time she had some big ordeal going down with her Ex who is sick in the head. He would do anything to try to track her down. And yes she can deep UTR with her regulars. I hope she is OK too.Yeah hopefully she is just in hiding. My last texts with her was the day after Christmas but I know from another friend of hers that the ex returned and is a real dickbag.

FloridaBoy904
01-08-17, 22:47
I don't see a thing or am I too early? Trying to hang around the gas stations.

Chris5
01-12-17, 01:45
Enjoy Shannon!

C5.

KK904
01-12-17, 08:48
I see a couple of new and old faces on PH this morning one is Juliet aka Tera looking good but seems like she's looked like she was stumbling and sleeping on the bus bench I've learned my lesson on not picking them up when they're like that.

And a ok looking blonde with high socks and and booty shorts that looks pretty good.

Pipelayer10
01-12-17, 10:35
Strolled through there yesterday didn't see anything. Kicking my myself for getting rid of my monger phone. Westside has been slow lately but my work schedule got me working crazy hours. Pipe approves this message.

I see a couple of new and old faces on PH this morning one is Juliet aka Tera looking good but seems like she's looked like she was stumbling and sleeping on the bus bench I've learned my lesson on not picking them up when they're like that.

And a ok looking blonde with high socks and and booty shorts that looks pretty good.

PeterBiltDude
01-12-17, 11:30
Anybody got digits for Michelle all of the digits I did have she's no longer responding to I need to schedule a meeting with her quick fast and in a hurry. Sucks she doesn't stay at that house anymore off University someone pm Me with digits please and thank you.

IAmJacks
01-12-17, 18:46
Recently I tried princesses numbers that she gave me and one of them worked so I called her for a visit and everything went very smoothly I promised I would post a report and give out her number to Trusted Senior members so is you want give me a PM.

CommanderAeon
01-12-17, 21:27
enjoy shannon!

C5.daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn! :-d.

JaxMike169
01-12-17, 21:44
Found Julie in between the eagle and BP, short, long dark hair, cute. Dressed nice. Did the LEO check. She had a place at the eagle. Not to excited about going there, but the little head daid yes! Only had 20 and a few ones one me. She said sure, long as your not long. The menu was open for eveything but greek. I was just looking to get my pipe drained, wound up doing a alot more than expected! Everything covered. Definitely would repeat! Told me she starts out at 40 , I just smiled as I walked out.

JaxMike169
01-13-17, 14:39
Forgot to say, she wrote her phone number on a dollar bill and gave it back to me, Cool ass chick! Speed dial #6.

CantB1
01-13-17, 17:24
Forgot to say, she wrote her phone number on a dollar bill and gave it back to me, Cool ass chick! Speed dial #6.Julie? Do you mean Melissa? Was blonde. Short late 30's / early 40's looks young, few extra lbs, pale skin and doesn't seem "look" like a user?

IAmJacks
01-13-17, 20:59
Big sting operation going down on Lane by the speedway sandwich shop area and throughout do not attempt not worth it cops will pull you over if they see you circling more than once they also appear to be going into the hotel room or setting up Backpage stings as well do be careful out there I hope princess does not venture out I tried her numbers and her phone is dead I will pray for her.

Member #5349
01-14-17, 00:19
Katie.

I finally found out what all the hype was about. Katie didn't get it all down but she took more than any other girl I've ever seen. Awesome spinner with a tiny body and pretty much follows instructions to a tee. This girl was so much fun. Never asked about donation and was happy with the 3 jacksons she got. Will defenitly repeat. Happy mongering.

KK904
01-14-17, 11:40
I had been looking for her for a couple hours Thursday I couldn't find her and really wanted to pound her.

Tried again this morning when I was finally about to throw in the towel she comes strolling from one of the motels.

She heads to my pick up spot while another monger was trying to make the scoop (sorry bruh).

She jumps in my ride we goto out little spot I tell her get naked I got some fustration to take out on you.

Everybody who knows her knows she is a nice girl with a bad habit aleays willing to please.

Anyway she strips down pulls out those fake tits and gets the sucking she always gives me a good BBJCIM I wanted that box.

I throw a rubber on and pound that tight thing away while she moans and says how much she loves that black dick.

Business was done we talked about what's been going on while I didn't see her.

She gave me her digits asked her if it's cool to share she told me please do.

SENIORS AND FOLKS THAT HELPED ME OUT ONLY she is a good chick always wanting to please doesn't seem like we have a lot of those left in Jax.

Mandingo61
01-14-17, 17:51
Big sting operation going down on Lane by the speedway sandwich shop area and throughout do not attempt not worth it cops will pull you over if they see you circling more than once they also appear to be going into the hotel room or setting up Backpage stings as well do be careful out there I hope princess does not venture out I tried her numbers and her phone is dead I will pray for her.Isn't all that common. The reason to be smart all the time and keep your eyes oprn.

Allan212
01-15-17, 00:15
I had been looking for her for a couple hours Thursday I couldn't find her and really wanted to pound her.

Tried again this morning when I was finally about to throw in the towel she comes strolling from one of the motels.

She heads to my pick up spot while another monger was trying to make the scoop (sorry bruh).

She jumps in my ride we goto out little spot I tell her get naked I got some fustration to take out on you.

Everybody who knows her knows she is a nice girl with a bad habit aleays willing to please.

Anyway she strips down pulls out those fake tits and gets the sucking she always gives me a good BBJCIM I wanted that box.

I throw a rubber on and pound that tight thing away while she moans and says how much she loves that black dick.

Business was done we talked about what's been going on while I didn't see her.

She gave me her digits asked her if it's cool to share she told me please do.

SENIORS AND FOLKS THAT HELPED ME OUT ONLY she is a good chick always wanting to please doesn't seem like we have a lot of those left in Jax.Crap! One streetwalker left on the east side and she prefers black guys.

JaxMike169
01-15-17, 07:13
Julie? Do you mean Melissa? Was blonde. Short late 30's / early 40's looks young, few extra lbs, pale skin and doesn't seem "look" like a user?This julie said she was 28, looks 18 if you ask me. Petite gal with a 407 area code #.

Pipelayer10
01-15-17, 12:25
Haven't really went all the way in yet but was strolling on the west and came across Jenn. Damn she looked rough as hell, I just threw her a cig and kept it moving. She was trying to get some of the pipe but fuck I just couldn't do it. I need Cuba to return ASAP. I might hit up sun juan to see what they have to offer. All these years of mongering I've never seen shit on sun Juan. Pipe approves this message.

SeeMoBooty
01-16-17, 22:02
Haven't really went all the way in yet but was strolling on the west and came across Jenn. Damn she looked rough as hell, I just threw her a cig and kept it moving. She was trying to get some of the pipe but fuck I just couldn't do it. I need Cuba to return ASAP. I might hit up sun juan to see what they have to offer. All these years of mongering I've never seen shit on sun Juan. Pipe approves this message.I have seen Jenn several times over the last 6 months. She is just losing to much weight. Also partakes in the needle to much. I have been passing on her for a while now.

Chris5
01-17-17, 00:58
Beautiful Lexi is a rising star on Paradise Trail! Always a great dream with my friend Lexi!

Seniors PM for digit's.

C5.

DahGirlsOfJax
01-17-17, 03:16
It has been a bit slow in finding a quality new play thing lately. I have shared some pleasurable experiences with Danielle. She can be found around the Edgewood and Commonwealth area. This brunette is in her 20's, 5 foot 3, natural b to c cup and around 120 pounds. She is pleasant and could clean up very nicely. With the proper motivation she has not denied me any of my deviant desires. Unfortunately she does not have working digits.

My latest winning find was on Philips around the Vernon. Tiffany was keeping herself away from some of the shadier characters when I spied her and made the scoop. She is misbehaving from Hilliard and unfortunately does not have digits. She is a brunette, in her 30's, 5 foot 3, natural c cup and around 120 pounds. I found her very attractive with a great personality. She needs to get back to Hilliard before the life takes its toll on her. She has all the required skills but due to a previous uncalled for experience she did deny me my favorite concluding act. I will repeat if I find her again and she left open the possibility that all my deviant desires might be satisfied.

Why Not Me
01-17-17, 11:52
Beautiful Lexi is a rising star on Paradise Trail! Always a great dream with my friend Lexi!

Seniors PM for digit's.

C5.Would love to get her digits or at least an area to look.

CaptYumYum
01-17-17, 16:58
Fellow Indians, greetings from the Tribe of Tampa. Planning a trip up your way recently, I previewed your sources of entertainment and found it quite enticing. I complement your Tribe on your photography, in particular. It's very nice for a Traveling Indian to be able to see the talent held by another Tribe. I've attached a couple of pix for your consideration of our local fare. Unfortunately, my plans were changed and I was not able to pursue my venture. Nevertheless, I did enjoy perusing your pages and. Again. My complements. Please come visit.

On a somewhat related topic, I was to your fair City last fall and was privileged to see two of your locals make the beast of two backs under the trees between the parking lot for a Catholic Church and the parking lot for the old library building (that's now a law office) downtown Jacksonville. It was bright and sunny 4:00 pm and these two were absolutely oblivious to the rest of the world walking by. When they finally noticed me watching, they smiled at me. They even obliged when I asked the girl to flash me. She looked to be mid to late 30's and pretty rough. Not alot of teeth. The guy was of the same Tribe. I'd guess they called a local shelter home. I've tried to attach a photo of the spot that I pulled off Google Earth but I don't know if it will pull though because it's a pdf. If you use Google Earth, you can put in 30 degrees 19'39.12" and and 81 degrees 39'20.57" and that'll give you a good idea of the spot. It looks like an old gas station that the Church uses for a thrift store. Ya got to love the Catholics!

Monger on my brothers.

BriefBanana
01-17-17, 18:32
So I read several reports on Katie, decided to contact her profile on here and heard from her eventually. She is truly loves to please people. Her mic skills are def on point and she had me all tired out and satisfied from the FS positions but does not speak greek. She will see me again. She has a room on the westside so that helped me out. Great prices still, even better for regulars. Go see her, treat her well. Any other info wanted, pm me. BB out.

JaxMike169
01-18-17, 11:50
Out and about on P. H early evening. Not really looking. Lots of activity of WSW, everytime I got close someone scooped them up! Found Chelsea on the other side of road from the Eagle. Never seen her before, tall, thin, long dark hair. 23 years old. She was kinda nervious, but settled down after some converesation. She said she use to walk over on Lane near a sandwich shop. This area is all new to her.

Nice girl. Did a great mic job, standard rates.

FLSugarMan85
01-19-17, 02:43
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/boom-boom-room-with-babiluv/12306522

Is it really her?

Mr C
01-19-17, 02:53
Out and about on P. H early evening. Not really looking. Lots of activity of WSW, everytime I got close someone scooped them up! Found Chelsea on the other side of road from the Eagle. Never seen her before, tall, thin, long dark hair. 23 years old. She was kinda nervious, but settled down after some converesation. She said she use to walk over on Lane near a sandwich shop. This area is all new to her.

Nice girl. Did a great mic job, standard rates.Yeah I use to see her a lot when she was staying in a house off of Steward near the sandwich shop. She just recently spent some time with Uncle so that is why she is nervous. Wondered where she went.

Mr C.

KK904
01-19-17, 10:24
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/boom-boom-room-with-babiluv/12306522

Is it really her?Yes that's her thats number she gave me.

Hot Tacos
01-20-17, 00:24
Picked up Jamie in Lake Shore area tonight. Spinner body with Bolt on grapefruits. Found a dark spot by the golf course. Standard rate plus ten for a lengthy mic check. I know. I'm a pushover. Ht.

Mr C
01-20-17, 06:27
Looks like our gal Katie is with Uncle. 1st time so should it should be a short cruise.

Mr C.

Pwr46
01-20-17, 07:14
Looks like our gal Katie is with Uncle. 1st time so should it should be a short cruise.

Mr C.Damn I was meeting her today too. Poor Katie.

Mandingo61
01-20-17, 14:26
looks like our gal katie is with uncle. 1st time so should it should be a short cruise.

Mr c.i will leave it at that!

Mandingo61
01-20-17, 21:34

Mr. C.Something Fishy is going on cause if you know her all jail history something isn't right about that. I am not surprised by it all I have been expecting this to be the case for about the last 5 days.

Jax Jedi
01-20-17, 21:45
Found Tera on Ph. Was looking good in a short red dress, ass checks poking out. Made the scoop, standard rates, BBBJCIM. Nice girl and is at the upper end looks wise for a SW (heck, better looking than most I see on BP).

NotQyteNeo
01-20-17, 22:19

Seniors PM for digit's.

C5.It's just baffling to me that a girl with those looks is street-walking. I assume she is slave to her vices (which is something I have 0 room to judge on). With those looks she could be making big $$$ in the adult film biz or just as an elite escort.

DreamIn15
01-20-17, 22:34
Good evening all. Lucked in beautiful morning. Meet Ms Jamie in Indian country, previously from hooterville, got very slow, loving BBBJ and FS. Very focused and lively this round. Standard fair, sorry no phone.

Hot Tacos
01-20-17, 23:35
Good evening all. Lucked in beautiful morning. Meet Ms Jamie in Indian country, previously from hooterville, got very slow, loving BBBJ and FS. Very focused and lively this round. Standard fair, sorry no phone.Jamie with the bolt on's?

CantB1
01-21-17, 01:25
Jamie with the bolt on's?No. Not Jamie with the bolt ons that walks San Juan.

Jamie in Indian Country is from Hooterville over a year ago. I ran into her right before Christmas. We did some catching up and made plans to hook up a few days later. Car date was decent. She has been doing a good job of staying UTR.

Herbvette
01-21-17, 01:33
It's just baffling to me that a girl with those looks is street-walking. I assume she is slave to her vices (which is something I have 0 room to judge on). With those looks she could be making big $$$ in the adult film biz or just as an elite escort.It's called lack of a business plan and brains, if some of these Girls would put together a plan, they could make some real coin; but the self-meds control them. And the F'and db's they hang with. Here endeth the lesson. Have been hobbying since 1970, and the number of Girls I have met who have any business smarts adds up to ZERO. A couple come close, but no cigar. Sad to say that.

DreamIn15
01-21-17, 08:46
Jamie with the bolt on's?No that's San Juan Jamie. This one used to be hooterville now Indian country. Material MILF body, about 7 on scale. Always sleepy.

BKillian2
01-21-17, 09:16
After all my time in the hobby I've always wanted to have a dream with Tera can someone point me in the right direction. But in the meantime I had a dream.

Well I had a dream that I met Katie about a week ago before uncle got her. Met her in a room between Hooterville and Indian country. Katie told me to wait like 30 minutes when I had already arrived because she had to shower and get clean for me. So I waited at a near by gas station in which she apologized. Finally when I got to her room it was accompanied with a guy she said was her roommate so I nodded and proceeded in. Katie looked kind of tired and smelled of cigarettes but little head said you won't be here long. So I sat down and whipped him out. BBJCIM it was ok maybe a 5/10 on the Katie scale. This was my second time seeing her and the first time was much better. After I erupted she swallowed the babies but it was kind of difficult for her. Then I drop Jackson and walked out. As all of this occurred her roommate was in the bathroom waiting so it seemed kind of rush to get it out. Not a bad review but Katie's quality was definitely better the first time. Hope the great katie is not losing her mojo getting caught up in the streets. But we will see next time maybe just an off day. Anyway Happy Mongering fellows Bkilla out!

BKillian2
01-21-17, 10:53
I had a dream a few nights back that I got a text from Rachel on San Juan that said "babe come give me a lollipop" . And I replied hmmm I may be in the area later so I will let you know. Long story short I picked up Rachael from her house and we proceeded to a nice quiet spot so we thought. LOL. Before I could even put the car in park Rachael was already pulling out the pop. Again the headache relief was amazing. She kept going between slow / deep and fast / deep. Extra wet action while licking the boys. While in process we were interrupted two times by people around the quiet spot. But when it happen the last time she said f#$k them she want to make me happy. I said keep going then. LOL. Anyway the usual BBJCIM with all the juices going down to the belly. Definitely worth a Jackson plus 5 spot. Definitely will repeat. She is a jewel for a quick trip keep her happy. Bkillia out.

Pwr46
01-21-17, 14:01
Something Fishy is going on cause if you know her all jail history something isn't right about that. I am not surprised by it all I have been expecting this to be the case for about the last 5 days.It says it's her first offense in the news story on News4 Jax.

JeffryBrach
01-21-17, 22:37
After all my time in the hobby I've always wanted to have a dream with Tera can someone point me in the right direction. But in the meantime I had a dream.

Well I had a dream that I met Katie about a week ago before uncle got her. Met her in a room between Hooterville and Indian country. Katie told me to wait like 30 minutes when I had already arrived because she had to shower and get clean for me. So I waited at a near by gas station in which she apologized. Finally when I got to her room it was accompanied with a guy she said was her roommate so I nodded and proceeded in. Katie looked kind of tired and smelled of cigarettes but little head said you won't be here long. So I sat down and whipped him out. BBJCIM it was ok maybe a 5/10 on the Katie scale. This was my second time seeing her and the first time was much better. After I erupted she swallowed the babies but it was kind of difficult for her. Then I drop Jackson and walked out. As all of this occurred her roommate was in the bathroom waiting so it seemed kind of rush to get it out. Not a bad review but Katie's quality was definitely better the first time. Hope the great katie is not losing her mojo getting caught up in the streets. But we will see next time maybe just an off day. Anyway Happy Mongering fellows Bkilla out!I always thought Tera (tara) had the best body of all the SWANS and many of the BP girls around. She was always a bit mechanical but that body just kept drawing me back. I mean I once did a duck in the woods at night car date when I first met her about 3 years ago. And I almost never opt for that because I'm too paranoid. I left a report about her a few weeks ago. She did not have a place and looked a bit more ragged; I drove off. It just would not have lived up to her old mechanical job. This is not a recommendation not to see her however.

Anonymous123
01-22-17, 07:18
Just hooked up with a SWan named Stephanie of Lennox ave. About 5"7 reddish hair in shape thick thighs and nice ass. Wanted 40 roses for carplay but only had 25. Wink, wink. Didn't get any knowledge but all I wanted was too feel that pum pum. LOL. Clean seemed ddf, claimed to recently unemployed and needs this to pay rent as she's a single parent. Will def repeat if I see again. Really enjoyed it and seems to be a real freak. Pum pum was mad tight and Jr. Is actually a little sore from the action. LOL. Anything else. Hit me up.

Anonymous123
01-22-17, 10:20
Sorry I forgot to add, She had no digits guys.

Jactionville
01-22-17, 13:55
Hello gentlemen. I'm normally not into the street walker scene, but I've seen some very enticing looking ladies walking down Main Street lately (around the 63rd street area). If I were to scoop one up, can you suggest any "safe spots" (relative term, I know), or other areas that I may be able to go around there in order to enjoy my prize? If you can't, or don't want to share. I understand. Any guidance would be very appreciated. Please PM me with any details. Thanks!

Hargow20
01-22-17, 14:30
It's better if you find your own location. The problem is you that if some has been there before there is a chance someone else has left a condom behind or the locals have already become wise. Finding locations is fairly easy. I recommend driving a minimum of 10 blocks from where you pick a SW on empty streets preferably. This makes it easier to see if you are being followed. Trying and find a area where you can only enter from one direction. This reduced the amount of traffic passing by. Personally I prefer dead end streets. This further reduces the amount of traffic and it makes it harder for LE to sneak up on you.

Hello gentlemen. I'm normally not into the street walker scene, but I've seen some very enticing looking ladies walking down Main Street lately (around the 63rd street area). If I were to scoop one up, can you suggest any "safe spots" (relative term, I know), or other areas that I may be able to go around there in order to enjoy my prize? If you can't, or don't want to share. I understand. Any guidance would be very appreciated. Please PM me with any details. Thanks!

WhiteNite2000
01-22-17, 19:00
Hello gentlemen. I'm normally not into the street walker scene, but I've seen some very enticing looking ladies walking down Main Street lately (around the 63rd street area). If I were to scoop one up, can you suggest any "safe spots" (relative term, I know), or other areas that I may be able to go around there in order to enjoy my prize? If you can't, or don't want to share. I understand. Any guidance would be very appreciated. Please PM me with any details. Thanks!If that makes sense. For example, I like semi-busy parking lots or motels where I can BLEND in with other cars yet not be too close to them. Of course, it goes without saying, you want to have really great tint on your windows (almost the illegal kind) and a windshield visor. Don't park in such a manner that you're the lone ranger but again, don't be too close to other cars either. You never want to park in secluded areas because if LEO is doing their rounds and see a car by itself, they might get suspicious. BLENDING in and HIDING in plain sight is key!

I reckon I approve this message too!

Wolfman1359
01-22-17, 19:12
I have not reported in a long time. Because I have been seeing UTR girls for months now. But they are all qr3 with uncle or have moved away. I have seen Tia twice in the last 4 days. Both times I picked her up at the BP on Philips. We went to she room. On the first time I get a great BBBJ, but when I put on the cover and tried to get inside her I could not she was too tight. So I finished with a BBBJCIM. I tried again yesterday and remembered the lub. Again a great BBBJ. On with the cover and lub. After about a 2 minute fight I finally get in. Wow she has the tightest I have been with. She seemed to like too. She was saying f at ck me harder daddy. I will repeat. But he is sore because she was so tight.

DreamIn15
01-23-17, 00:33
If that makes sense. For example, I like semi-busy parking lots or motels where I can BLEND in with other cars yet not be too close to them. Of course, it goes without saying, you want to have really great tint on your windows (almost the illegal kind) and a windshield visor. Don't park in such a manner that you're the lone ranger but again, don't be too close to other cars either. You never want to park in secluded areas because if LEO is doing their rounds and see a car by itself, they might get suspicious. BLENDING in and HIDING in plain sight is key!

I reckon I approve this message too!I 2nd the hide in plain sight. And dark tint.

Mr C
01-23-17, 03:24
I 2nd the hide in plain sight. And dark tint.That's exactly right. Don't be the guy parked by yourself behind some abanded warehouse or business. I can assure you if Uncle sees you while he is making his rounds, he will investagte what you are doing, and you will probably get a trespassing charge added to whatever else he finds you doing.

Mr C.

ThaiCreamsHer
01-23-17, 10:29
I 2nd the hide in plain sight. And dark tint.I normally don't post a lot, but I do agree that hiding in plain site and having dark tint is a plus. There have been many times I was parked in the darker parts of parking lots. Drug stores, fast food chains and even Wally World. Kind of arousing though.

Hargow20
01-23-17, 12:02
In my mind parking lots are to risky. The problem is that a lot of parking lots have security and video cameras. The other problem is that there a greater probability that some shopper will possibly spot. The other issue is that there is the greater chance of LE especially in a strip mall. This is why I prefer a quiet street.

I normally don't post a lot, but I do agree that hiding in plain site and having dark tint is a plus. There have been many times I was parked in the darker parts of parking lots. Drug stores, fast food chains and even Wally World. Kind of arousing though.

KK904
01-24-17, 02:07
I miss fucking this once popular Jacksonville morsel. Unfortunately she got clipped by the US Marshalls. Word round the campfire is she was involved in human trafficking. God damn that pussy was tight.Looks like she is doing a lot better cleaned up looking healthy and in a relationship she still is living in Jax.

Why Not Me
01-24-17, 08:50
Strolling PH and saw her near the BP. Filled out those blue jeans very nicely, nice natural breast and good personality. She bragged on her headache relief and she lived up to the hype. A dream I will definitely be repeating. Sorry no digits.

Ace87
01-25-17, 07:09
I see Cuba is close to being liberated. Anyone knows if she's coming back?

JaxMike169
01-25-17, 14:45
Went for a stroll down PH last evening (8 ish) Passed a young lady with short red plaid mini skirt and bleach blonde hair. This was right across from Walmart. Went around the block and of course she was scooped up already when I came back. Headed north and found Belinda close to the Eagle, never seen her before. Not a bad looking girl at all, Kinda looks the girl next door kinda thing. I would think she was a SW. She said she hangs on Main st, just needed a change. Maybe it was getting Hot up there? Drove off to find a spot for a mic job, she pulled it out and started to go town while I was driving, Definetley like the aggresiveness. I finally glided into a spot in a dark corner for her to finish the job, This girl rocks! One of the best I've had in ages. Plus I love her attitute, fun and crazy!! Have digits, she just said she has no minutes on her phone now.

KK904
01-26-17, 01:34
Went for a stroll down PH last evening (8 ish) Passed a young lady with short red plaid mini skirt and bleach blonde hair. This was right across from Walmart. Went around the block and of course she was scooped up already when I came back. Headed north and found Belinda close to the Eagle, never seen her before. Not a bad looking girl at all, Kinda looks the girl next door kinda thing. I would think she was a SW. She said she hangs on Main st, just needed a change. Maybe it was getting Hot up there? Drove off to find a spot for a mic job, she pulled it out and started to go town while I was driving, Definetley like the aggresiveness. I finally glided into a spot in a dark corner for her to finish the job, This girl rocks! One of the best I've had in ages. Plus I love her attitute, fun and crazy!! Have digits, she just said she has no minutes on her phone now.Yeah Belinda is quite famous on Main she put on a little weight but she still can give top notch skull.

Why Not Me
01-26-17, 08:17
Yeah Belinda is quite famous on Main she put on a little weight but she still can give top notch skull.Sounds like my kinda girl. Pm me her digits please.

DahGirlsOfJax
01-27-17, 03:02
For those who have had the pleasure of experiencing Sonia off Philips, she has moved to the Lane I-10 area. She is 5 foot 8, 120 pounds, attractive bleach blond with the skills and attitude to get you where you want to be. The menu is varied with trips to the Greek isles a possibility with the right motivation.

Digits are hit and miss.

Stansbury
01-28-17, 04:44
Sounds like my kinda girl. Pm me her digits please.Belinda will steal the shoes off your feet! Lock up your wallet, keys, phone and other valuables you may have around this one. And that's the only reason the ***** is camped out that way. She stole a large amount $ from a mongrel who just did some hard time for a serious crime.

I don't wish anything bad on her (she's a peice of shit personally) but sooner or later, she's going to run into the wrong motherfucker.

JaxMike169
01-28-17, 15:47
Round #2 with belinda, even better than the first time! Took a while to bust my nut this time, she hung in like a champ. After I did, she kept going to town for a good 3 minutes. Definitely recommend. No signs of trying to rip me off or even asking for more money.

May try again this evening.

Magik Mike
01-28-17, 20:31
Round #2 with belinda, even better than the first time! Took a while to bust my nut this time, she hung in like a champ. After I did, she kept going to town for a good 3 minutes. Definitely recommend. No signs of trying to rip me off or even asking for more money.

May try again this evening.I couldn't agree more with Stansbury, I know her skills are pretty good but it's only a matter of time my friend and she will take you down, def not worth the risk to me. Keep your guard up!

MM.

KoolBreeze
01-29-17, 00:05
Just had a dream with Mel. Boy was it a waste of my time and greenbacks. Found her at a house off 103rd. She guided me to a back bedroom. Place was ok. We chatted for few. Then she asked me what I wanted. Told her full menu. We She asked how much I had. Told her. 40. She agreed. Started out with a not so great BBJ. Moved to mish. After a few minutes of that she started with its hurting and she needs to pay for the room shit. Complained about me slowing down my strokes. Basically she was trying to rush me. So I figured let me try to end this before it go south. Ask for doggie. Had to negotiate that shit. Told her I'll give her a extra. 20. She agreed. Started hitting it from the back. Once again she started complaining about me slowing down my strokes. I usually have to slow down to get my nut. Started losing interest so I ended it without getting my nut. Took the condom off and placed it in my pocket. Once I got down the road. I went to throw it out. Noticed blood everywhere. Smh. Yes. She was on her period in didn't bother to tell me she was. Something told me to stay my ass home. Smh. Wasted time and money that I will never get back.