PDA

View Full Version : Nashua Amp?

Granite
03-02-06, 21:35
There is an add in the Boston Phoenix for a Asian massage. a older woman answers the phone and gives you the address. is this for real? or a setup?

Double Nickle
01-12-07, 16:43
There is an add in the Boston Phoenix for a Asian massage. a older woman answers the phone and gives you the address. is this for real? or a setup?Hobson's choice is, "who do you want? - me, myself, or I." It means there are no alternatives. I've only seen negative reviews for the Nashua AMP, but I think it is the only one in that neck of the woods.

Took One for the Team. And I lost. Ever since HK has gone down I have been searching for an AMP that is worthy. On business in Nashua and I tracked down a place I saw in the Phoenix. Made the call was told a few 27 and 28YO ladies available, this was after three calls before I could really understand due to very poor English. Finaly fiound the place in an apartment complex. I thought that Mamasan answered the door but she was the "talent" and I use the term loosley. Not bad not, good looking maybe a 6 but first thing she did was grab my cock and said Hello,,, she had my attention, but my experience told me to leave while I still could. Shit, I hate when this happens but the other head ended up wanting to stay. NO BJ allowed but she was going to let me do her Greek or Mish with no cover. No-way, not me! So she gava me a HJ using generic baby oil and started tugging on me. I could barley get hard. But I needed to at least bust a nut. So I had her stroke me until I came all over her fugly pussy lips and hole (s) She had the hairiest pussy I ever saw, (and I can tell you I have seen many a pussy) had those dark fucked too much pussy lips. No oder just the sickening sweet smell of baby oil. Well the baby oil never really washed off so I ended up ruining a pair of nice pants. So Stay away form the Nashua NH "603" massage ad.

Has any one tried any of the asian places advertising on CL and the Phoenix in the boston area altely. Excepty for the Quincy palce?

Play safe, stay safe, and tell the "little guy to be more careful"

TH

Turbo Trader
02-19-07, 13:24
There is an add in the Boston Phoenix for a Asian massage. a older woman answers the phone and gives you the address. is this for real? or a setup?
Busted.

From the Nashua Telegraph of 2/19:
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070219/NEWS04/202190301
District Court, Nashua Cases of January 25:

"Peiling Xia, 53, 501 Blackstone Drive, Nashua, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to the House of Corrections for 30 days, suspended for one year on good behavior. A complaint of prostitution was dropped".

A while back I had a visit there with Linda, the other lady (not the one with True Hobbiest), who was also older but better looking than the one who answered the door. CBJ and standard service. Memorable event was her passing gas while I was banging her doggy style. Never went back.

Turbo

Sparkmaster
09-02-10, 16:03
Sorry in wrong area but I can't start a topic. I been lurking here for a while and need help.

I am looking for a Asian or a small any type female. Skinny and small. I am willing to drive up to a hour + away. I live in the Manchester / Hooksett area and can't seem to find a confirmed one that won't rob me and run. Not looking for a massage but am looking for FS. Once again, sorry if wrong area.

SMS 54
10-11-10, 22:28
Rush Job-Asian Massage Nashua

-

&10026; &9829; &10026; Awesome Asian Massage. Professional Skills. (Nashua, NH 03060)

-

Date: 2010-10-09,6:39AM EDT.

Reply to: see below

-

Highly Skilled Asian Therapists, Comfortable Atmosphere.

Amazing body massage Korean, Japanese & Chinese sweet therapists.

Cell: (781) 325-3588

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

PostingID: 1996881125.

No contact info? If the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or.

Other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Above was the ad on NH CL therapeutic.

Older asian, probably 50's, not too bad looking for the age but not a hardbody for sure, OK massage, FS was very rushed, total time 30 minutes, nothing after cleanup, no intimacy, just boom boom and bye bye.70 house, 140 tip, not much in the way of English, tip was required before FS, will not repeat and would NOT recommend, of course YMMV. Others may be able to tip less / last longer. Apt complex behind Mcd's south Nashua.

SMS 54
11-09-10, 01:34
TRY THE BEST————&10047; ———The perfect asian massage awaits you— (S Rt 3 Nashua NH)

-

Date: 2010-11-06,10:35AM EDT.

Reply to: serv-cyray-2045385743atcraigslist. Org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

-

Wonderful Asian BodyWork by Friendly & well trained staff!

Excellent bodywork clean comfortable.

Best way to relax your body and your soul.

Cool & cozy private room area

&9758; 978-552-9390

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

-

Above is the NH CL Thepapeutic ad.

I did not have time for my weekly journey to RI, and even though I had recently had a bad time at a similar set-up in Nashua, I decided to give this one a try. I called and was given a street address which was an apt. Complex off Exit 5, and was told to call when I get there. Second call, I was told to go to another address and she would call me back- just one building over. I went there and called her, and she started giving the old BS line about oh, can you wait 15 minutes while the girl gets ready. I told the girl on the phone that I was there now, and I was not in the mood to play games, I heard some chatter in Chinese? And she had the provider let me in immediately. Once I got in, everything went well. The provider was "Nancy", a very attractive but not young Chinese lady, whose English was not too good, but good enough. She was very pleasant and put me at ease right away. She asked for.7 at the beginning and brought back the change from my .8 (how often does that happen in an Apt. AMP) There was a massage table and a bed in the room, she rolled out a towel on the bed, so that's where I went. She gave a very good medium massage with some oil which I enjoyed immensely and never felt rushed at all. Very little teasing until after the flip and the question. I opted for the everything option, and was quoted 1.0. I went to reach for my pants to get the $ but she indicated that I could wait til after (how often do they want the tip upfront at these places) Everything that ensued was satisfactory for a first time visit, the whole session lasted about 45 minutes, and I left her the tip and the change from the house fee for a total of 1.8, and because of how nice the massage was and how laid back and drama free the girl was, I felt that I got my $ worth.

Not sure how often they rotate the providers at this location, but will repeat and hope for a similar experience next time, and save some gas money from those long trips south.

Stevez39
11-10-10, 05:15
TRY THE BEST————&10047; ———The perfect asian massage awaits you— (S Rt 3 Nashua NH)

-

Date: 2010-11-06,10:35AM EDT.

Reply to: serv-cyray-2045385743atcraigslist. Org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

-

Wonderful Asian BodyWork by Friendly & well trained staff!

Excellent bodywork clean comfortable.

Best way to relax your body and your soul.

Cool & cozy private room area

&9758; 978-552-9390

-

Above is the NH CL Thepapeutic ad.

I did not have time for my weekly journey to RI, and even though I had recently had a bad time at a similar set-up in Nashua, I decided to give this one a try. I called and was given a street address which was an apt. Complex off Exit 5, and was told to call when I get there. Second call, I was told to go to another address and she would call me back- just one building over. I went there and called her, and she started giving the old BS line about oh, can you wait 15 minutes while the girl gets ready. I told the girl on the phone that I was there now, and I was not in the mood to play games, I heard some chatter in Chinese? And she had the provider let me in immediately. Once I got in, everything went well. The provider was "Nancy", a very attractive but not young Chinese lady, whose English was not too good, but good enough. She was very pleasant and put me at ease right away. She asked for.7 at the beginning and brought back the change from my.8 (how often does that happen in an Apt. AMP) There was a massage table and a bed in the room, she rolled out a towel on the bed, so that's where I went. She gave a very good medium massage with some oil which I enjoyed immensely and never felt rushed at all. Very little teasing until after the flip and the question. I opted for the everything option, and was quoted 1.0. I went to reach for my pants to get the $ but she indicated that I could wait til after (how often do they want the tip upfront at these places) Everything that ensued was satisfactory for a first time visit, the whole session lasted about 45 minutes, and I left her the tip and the change from the house fee for a total of 1.8, and because of how nice the massage was and how laid back and drama free the girl was, I felt that I got my $ worth.

Not sure how often they rotate the providers at this location, but will repeat and hope for a similar experience next time, and save some gas money from those long trips south. I also visited Nancy this week. Just as SMS stated, a good value. Fun and Energetic FS. She may be older, but she knows how to treat a man! She will be leaving this Sunday, so enjoy'

Stevez39
01-25-11, 18:26
Visited 978-XXX-9390 again. They have a beautiful 25 year Asian girl there. Very good massage. She; s very attentive to your needs. FS was great! Give her some meaningful DATY and she turns into a tiger for the rest of the event. Well worth the time spent. Only drawback is she speaks very little English. I will visit her again. She's there for a couple of weeks. 1.8

Pete2011
05-24-11, 14:34
Visited this AMP provider today and met Coco. She was in mid-to-late 30s or early 40s. I can't tell for sure. Massage was short with zero skills. Poor HE for $.8. Complete Rip-off. You can call me an idiot for getting sucked into that.

Most of these NYC visitor AMPs are very poor and rarely do they offer your money's worth.