03-01-06, 21:23
Rotflmao!!!

Muff Scout
03-02-06, 04:38
What the fuck:)

Baltimonger
03-03-06, 21:10
To a SW:
Do you realize it's only 14.4 miles from York Rd & 695 to Wilkens & Payson?

I think you can walk it in no time. Besides,you need the excercise. Don't worry about the cold air. All that walking will make you feel hot in no time.

Any of this sound familiar? Sounds a lot like what you said to me last night; after you took my car yesterday morning, after you had already taken it for 3 days prior, and decided bringing it back wasn't very important to you.

Frank99
03-03-06, 22:41
Yeah, if anyone took my car..walking about 15 miles is the least that you should do, Baltimonger.

Frank

P.S. I AM BACK! Now I have to RTFF to figure out what I missed

PsyberZombie
03-04-06, 08:02
You loaned your wheels to a Hooker ??

And she didn't bring 'em back and yer shocked ????

This must be your 'Carma' for that 'Bad Penny' crack you took at me the other day

Get walkin' , son !!

Baltimonger
03-04-06, 10:45
blah, blah, blah, blah...
I agree wholeheartedly.

Muff Scout
03-04-06, 11:32
Would you guys please stay on topic.

Take your shit to the proper thread.

The blah, blah, blah thread.

Muff Scout

PsyberZombie
03-06-06, 09:16

Waddaya mean = " Stay on topic " ???

The topic of this thread is Off·Topic Reports

So , to stay 'On Topic' , we have to stay 'Off Topic'

This is known in the study of Logic as a Paradox called "Infinite Regress" — a much bigger topic than I have time to discuss today

Loop Vet
03-06-06, 09:27

And this is known as the use of sarcasm. A much simpler topic that I don't feel the need to explain today.

Muff Scout
03-06-06, 10:06
Next weekend, I'll be attending an anarchists convention.

Do I need to explain that comment? I hope not. I don't have time.

Muff Scout

PsyberZombie
03-07-06, 10:23

Are there gonna be Hookers there ??

Ooops !! That's not Off·Topic ; making it On·Topic ; meaning it's Off·Topic .....

Dog Darn !! There's that 'Infinite Regress' again !!!

Loop Vet
03-07-06, 13:05
but you mentioned hookers so it IS "off-topic" from the anarchist convention topic. But then again, hooker talk is generally "on-topic" in this forum so it probably doesn't belong in this thread due to it being "on-topic" in the "off-topic" thread? I am so confused.

Anyone know where I can find a good cheesesteak is DC?

Muff Scout
03-07-06, 16:13
See what you fucking started Baltimonger.

Muff Scout

Baltimonger
03-07-06, 20:30
Cheesesteak in DC?
Try Philadelphia cheesesteak factory in G'town, or that Gopher's joint up in the re-gentrified U St. corridor area. Fuck it, just go to an Ethiopian restaurant if you're up there. Dukem!

Now let me finish my glass of pombe ya ndizi (African banana beer).

What the fuck am I talking about? That is DC> Off Topic Reports. This is Baltimore> Off Topic Reports. :confused:

This is where we talk about sausage at Crazy John's or Polock Johnny's.

Now let me finish my glass of Natty Boh, hon (Balmer white trash beer).

Muff Scout
03-08-06, 12:00
TBWNN is closed? Damn, I never got to hit the joint.

I like the sausage at Pollack J's.

I know a place that has $1 Natty Boh's every night. Tough to stay away:)

Maybe we should start a food thread? Just kidding. We have enough fucking threads already.

Muff Scout

Trashpicker
03-14-06, 18:08
this is close enough to off topic, which would be on topic if it's off topic ... oh my. My head hurts now.

I've read about the use of storage units in other states, what do my fellow mongers think about the use of them around Baltimore? this might make a good poll, I don't know. Anyhow, what do you guys think?

Muff Scout
03-14-06, 18:25
I've read about the use of storage units in other states, what do my fellow mongers think about the use of them around Baltimore? this might make a good poll, I don't know. Anyhow, what do you guys think?
I've thought about doing it. I even checked out the cost and locations. It would be much cheaper than a notel.

Never followed through. The only facilities close enough to my hunting grounds to make it worthwhile, had either security guards at the gate or front entrance, and/or security cameras. I didn't think it would take long for them to catch on if they saw me stopping by a couple of times a week with a different young lady each time, arriving and leaving empty handed, and only staying for about an hour. Not to mention the odd hours of my hunts.

Muff Scout

Fasttoung
03-15-06, 05:05
Rent a garage. It's about $100 a mth at Oaklee Village, but it's cold. Need a small heater. You have to be careful not to get locked in. But that can be somewhat fun also

The toung

Baltimonger
03-17-06, 16:23
From the 98 Rock archives:

When an Irish guy's the mayor, better hide your crack away
'cause the cop's will come to your hood, and they'll never go away
forget about drug corners, don't get caught packin' a gun
when an Irish guy's the mayor, zero tolerance has come

Oh, homey boy; the cops are knockin' at your door
go flush the smack, and try the fire escape
Oh, homey boy; spread out face down upon the floor
we got your last drug deal phone call on tape

But yo, who's this who's out on parole,
and still a gun he's packin'
This time his bail will take such a toll,
that he won't mind his head we are crackin'

Oh, your mother's on smack
and your father's a felon
your brother just smuggled
some crack in a melon
the cops are alerted
and soon will be facin'
your sister who's hookin'
at Eagle & Payson

Shamus O'Baltimonger

Yes, I have nothing to do today.

Larry 56
04-29-06, 17:47

Do I need to explain that comment? I hope not. I don't have time.

Muff Scout

Now that figures, Muff. I actually know some and they can be quite disorganized. Is that you? Maybe I know you?
Been to Seattle lately? ;)

Larry!

Caffeind
05-05-06, 23:06
any one ever used china brush? Does it really work? It is supposed to be a cure for premature ejaculation.

Bjroll John
05-11-06, 20:21
I am sure we all know there is a new chat feature. Does any1 want to schedule a chat day and time? I will leave this up to a senior member to start.

Trashpicker
05-18-06, 13:37
I was sitting at an intersection close to downtown and noticed a homeless female bedding down on a bus stop bench to catch a little sleep. The little voice in my head says, ya know if she could have a room for the night a shower a meal and a little cash she'd feel obliged to "put out". I then felt very ... ashamed at myself for thinking that. Although, ... the idea does seem interesting.

What you guys think about that whole angle?

Handiman66
05-30-06, 15:30
Trash:
deep shit here. I had a friend who would make himself homeless for a while due to a pshch condition. I would not want anyone to "take avantage" of him. BUT, if you make an offer of a room for the night, and it's accepted, is that wrong. I guess being a horney mongerI'd have to say that she gets room, board, a shower, and laid. How can that be a bad thing ?

Benchseats Rock
05-31-06, 10:35
Was she hot?

I was sitting at an intersection close to downtown and noticed a homeless female bedding down on a bus stop bench to catch a little sleep. The little voice in my head says, ya know if she could have a room for the night a shower a meal and a little cash she'd feel obliged to "put out". I then felt very ... ashamed at myself for thinking that. Although, ... the idea does seem interesting.

What you guys think about that whole angle?

Bad Bad Boy
05-31-06, 15:29
I was sitting at an intersection close to downtown and noticed a homeless female bedding down on a bus stop bench to catch a little sleep. The little voice in my head says, ya know if she could have a room for the night a shower a meal and a little cash she'd feel obliged to "put out". I then felt very ... ashamed at myself for thinking that. Although, ... the idea does seem interesting. What you guys think about that whole angle?

Trash, far be it for me to judge whether you are a sicko or just a horny perv, but it looks like a pretty fair trade to me:o). lmao It just proves that the good old barter system is alive and well. BTW, since your business transaction doesn't involve any money trading hands, it also must be legal. BBB

Benchseats Rock
05-31-06, 16:45
But was she hot?

Trashpicker
05-31-06, 20:51
But was she hot?

I didn't get that good of a look at her, it was dark. and honestly ... would it REALLY matter lol

Baltimonger
07-06-06, 22:03
Here is an interesting bio of BCPD officer Timmy Hall. (http://www.dcstandup.com/timmyhall.shtml)

Oriole Mon
07-17-06, 15:39
Why can I not post into any of the other forums? I know I am new, is it something to do with that?

Bad Bad Boy
07-26-06, 17:41
Some of you may be planning a short vacation to Ocean City for a little relaxation, swimming, fishing and some girl watching.

I just got back from spending 3-days there myself and lined up two half-day fishing charters. While I didn't catch any trophies, I still had a good time and plan to go again in another month. I just want to share some information with you should you be interested.

My first charter: "Judith M", Bahia Marina, 2107 Herring Way, Ocean City, MD. Phone: 1.888.575.DOCK. Cost: $42. Children under 12 are free. Morning and afternoon trips. Types of fish caught: black sea bass, flounder, sea robyn, tautog, sea trout. Rod rental: $5. You will travel out about 10 miles, fish in 50 feet of water, throwing 6 oz. of lead with 20 to 30 lbs. test. Bait: squid. Plan on having lunch dockside at the Fish Tales Bar & Grill. Excellent sandwiches.

My second charter: "Bay Bee", Ocean City Fishing Center, Route 50 & Shantytown Rd., Ocean City, MD. Phone 1.800.322.3065. Cost: $25. Morning and afternoon trips. Types of fish caught: black sea bass, flounder, sea robyn, sea trout. Rod rental: $5. You will travel out about 2 or 3 miles, fish in 5 to 12 feet of water, throwing 2 oz. of lead with 10 lb. test. Bait: minnows and squid. This would be an excellent charter to take young kids along.

Gas prices: $2.77.9 per gallon of regular Exxon.

Both charters offer fish cleaning, food, drinks for an extra charge.

The shipmates are there to help you - if you request - to remove fish, rig your fishing poles, or help teach you the basics of fishing.

There are a bunch of other fishing charters available, including deep sea fishing. Those all day deep sea fishing charters cost $500 and up per adult.

Hope this helps.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
07-27-06, 07:24
i came across this article in the usa today newspaper on child prostitution and thought it might be of interest.

chicago — a harrowing picture of the seamy world of child prostitution is emerging in court documents stemming from a nationwide crackdown that has produced 543 arrests and 94 convictions.

women have told investigators they started working as prostitutes for a suburban chicago man, jody spears, when they were 16 and 17, according to an fbi affidavit filed in u.s. district court here this week. "so what? some of my best girls were minors," spears is quoted saying in the affidavit.

witnesses, whose names are not used, said spears took them to new york, las vegas and honolulu.

the case here is part of "innocence lost," a project launched in 2003 by the justice department. the fbi set up 14 task forces in cities with the most reports of child prostitution; now the task forces are in 27 cities, says drew oosterbaan, chief of the justice department's child exploitation section.

legal filings in other "innocence lost" cases reveal how pimps recruit and abuse teen prostitutes:

• a chelsea, mass., woman, evelyn diaz was charged this month with recruiting girls who were 13, 15 and 16 to work as prostitutes. fbi special agent tamara harty testified that one girl, 13 at the time, told agents that diaz took her shopping and to restaurants, then to clients in new york.

• juan rico doss of reno was convicted last month of recruiting girls 14 and 16 to work as prostitutes in california. they were told to lie about their ages if arrested.

• in detroit, four ohio residents were charged in december with holding girls as prisoners and making them call their pimp "daddy."

• indictments of 16 people in harrisburg, pa., in december alleged that one 12-year-old girl was forced to have sex to pay for her grandfather's crack cocaine.

the indictments also said pimps from toledo, ohio, bought women from one another and beat them if they didn't make enough money.

of more than 100 prostitutes identified in that investigation, more than 20 were ****; the youngest was 13. many were rotated through rest areas and truck stops from california to maryland.

the maximum sentence for sex trafficking is life in prison.

"innocence lost' will continue, oosterbaan says. "when i see cases cropping up in places like harrisburg," he says, "that suggests that the problem is more pervasive than people might think."

norma hotaling, founder of the sage project in san francisco, which counsels victims, once got calls only from large cities asking for help creating programs for former child prostitutes but now hears from small cities. "it's like a virus, it doesn't just go away." she says there's too little federal funding to help women make the "long journey" back from prostitution.

celia williamson, a professor of social work and prostitution researcher at the university of toledo, says the crackdown "shocks the community" and prompts discussion about "modern-day slavery."

in toledo, she says, 48% of adult street prostitutes started when they were younger than 18. a 50-member roundtable of police, social service workers, health care providers, former prostitutes and others meets there monthly to find better ways to intervene.

various studies say 300,000-800,000 youths are at risk of sexual exploitation. hotaling says the crackdown is a first step toward dealing with the problem.

"everything has been done so wrong in the past," she says. "we arrest children for their own sexual abuse and their own rape. we don't provide any services. we let them out (of jail) to their pimps."

bbb

Larry 56
07-27-06, 12:37
BBB:

This article is really sickening. I won't stoop so low.

Larry!

Bill Buxton
07-27-06, 14:06
BBB;

The world is getting worse by the second.....

Tonto
07-27-06, 21:54
BBB,

I have been using both of these charters in OC for several years and both are very good. I am going to OC again for a week in August and have already booked with both of them. I cant wait to catch that 6 pound flounder that is just waiting for me. I am glad you had an good time. One more thing, I also plan on checking out all the great looking young babes strutting their stuff on the beach and boardwalk.

Bad Bad Boy
07-28-06, 03:13
BBB I have been using both of these charters in OC for several years and both are very good. I am going to OC again for a week in August and have already booked with both of them. I cant wait to catch that 6 pound flounder that is just waiting for me. I am glad you had an good time. One more thing, I also plan on checking out all the great looking young babes strutting their stuff on the beach and boardwalk.

Tonto, the fishing was slow on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Not a lot of fish were caught by the anglers and the ones caught were small, nevertheless, it was still fun being out on the water. The largest flounder caught was 20 1/2". I will probably go back to OC again toward the end of August.

The OC babes are really hot looking. You will certainly enjoy yourself. One word of caution. Don't drive and look at the girls or you will certainly run a red light or end up in someone else's lane:o). lol Yep, they are that good looking! Park and take in the sights on foot and be safe.

The girl who won the "contest" for most skin shown without being arrested was wearing a black bikini with the bottoms rolled down touching the top of her kitty. She was perfectly shaved, oiled, tanned, and had a near perfect body.

Good luck fishing and let us know how you did.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
07-28-06, 03:29
Bill and Larry, I couldn't agree with you more about the humantrafficing that is taking place in child prostitution. I didn't realize how prevalent it is. So many lives are being ruined. It's a real sad state of affairs and the punishment should be severe.

There was a 4 hour movie on cable a couple weeks ago about this same subject which was a real eye opener. I am not sure whether it was a documentary or not. I didn't get to see the complete movie but it was enough to understand what is going on out there.

These humantrafficers get these kids (and some adults) by kidnapping them off the streets, luring them to the States from very poor countries with a promise of a better life, or buying them from parents who can't afford to raise their kids.

It is so tragic and hard to believe that some people can stoop so low for a buck.

BBB

PsyberZombie
07-28-06, 08:33
Good thing there's an Off·Topic Board here ; otherwise I'd be accused of being , well , Off Topic .... Any·wayz =

Love the Handle , Tonto !!

For all you youngsters out there , Tonto was the Lone Ranger's Indian side·kick back in the 50's TV show ;
played by Jay Silverheels ('http://www.wildestwesterns.com/jay_silverheels.htm')

Those Hollywood script writers obviously had a sense of humor , because Tonto is Spanish for Idiot

Ryou Acop
07-28-06, 11:56
These humantrafficers get these kids (and some adults) by kidnapping them off the streets, luring them to the States from very poor countries with a promise of a better life, or buying them from parents who can't afford to raise their kids.

It is so tragic and hard to believe that some people can stoop so low for a buck.

BBB

It sure is messed up. It's sad to see kids get dragged into prostitution by pathetic adults. Heather's bf's mom pimped her daughter when she was 13 or 15. That family is so F'ed up. The dude even pimps his mom while his mom pimps her daughter. They could definitely get on Jerry Springer show...Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! :)

Larry 56
07-28-06, 13:07
Those Hollywood script writers obviously had a sense of humor , because Tonto is Spanish for Idiot

I never knew that. Ole!

Larry!

Bad Bad Boy
07-31-06, 22:14
Some of you may be football fans and might want to consider attending your team's open training practices. They are a lot of fun and you can get a feel for how well your team will do this season. I try to go to 2 or 3 per season.

This will give you a definite break from cruising the CLIX and other stroll areas. With LE presence increasing, more bluelight specials, and fewer girls out, you might want to give it a rest for a while, take a breather, and start cranking up for the NFL season.

A neighbor and I went over to Redskin Park, Auburn, VA. (next to Dulles Airport) to watch their first open practice of the season this afternoon. In spite of the 93 degree temperature, we had a ball.

The Skins have 8 scheduled practices open to the public and a scrimmage with the Ravens at FedEx Field on August 5th. The practices are all FREE, including parking. There will be about 3 to 5,000 fans attending.

The routine is this:

You park in an open field, go through security, and walk over to the sidelines to place your folding chair and cooler. There are concession stands to buy drinks and snacks as well as official NFL Redskin clothing, programs, etc.

You are seated no more than 15 yards from the sidelines. Redskin Park has 4 practice fields, including an artificial turf one. The practices are usually 2 hours. The team comes out and breaks up into their specific groups (e.g., offense, defense, special teams) on the various fields.

After warm ups, they go through a series of drills like 7 on 7 for various passing and running plays. They mostly bump and block early in training camp before they start serious tackling drills. The QB's are off limits and are not permitted to be hit. They wear gold jerseys to set them apart.

The coaches have their groups switch fields so the fans can see them better. They practice blocking punts, goal line stands, run hitch patterns, and throw a few deep passes to please the fans. The one-on-one drills where a defensive player goes against an offensive lineman gets the crowds going. An occasional fight breaks out.

There wasn't too much to report on the team's practice. Mark Brunell (starting QB) was not in sync, back up Jason Campbell was sharp and completed some very nice passes, Ladell Betts (RB) looked real sharp as did Clinton Portis (RB). Adam Archuleta (S) made a couple of crowd pleasing plays. The fans love Sean Taylor (S) and waited for him to deck a rookie, but coach Greg Williams must have told him no. The guy is a real head banger.

The show stealer was new Offensive Coordinator, Al Saunders. He got after his running backs who failed to cross the goal line. A few stopped short of the goal line thinking the play was over and Saunders ran down field, got in their faces, and made them continue running until they crossed the line. The crowd went wild.

After the practice concluded and the players walked to the locker room, they would stop by the fence and sign autographs. You really don't have any appreciation how big some of these guys are until you stand near them. Jon Jansen (T) is listed at over 300 lbs, but he looks so much bigger. The same for Chris Samuels (T). These guys are behemoths!

I am sure your Ravens have a similar training practice set up for the fans to attend. If you do attend, bring plenty of ice-cold liquids and a snack. A gallon jug of water and ice will suffice. Otherwise you will suffer big time.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
08-11-06, 18:20
I may be better off asking this in the DC AMP thread, but what the hell.

Does anyone have an estimate for how long Kimchi can live in the back of the fridge before it goes bad? Can it go bad?

Bench

Smiling Fox
08-12-06, 02:29
I Have Heard That Kimshe Never Goes Bad, It Just Smells Worser And Worser. Had A Chef Who Was Korean, He Would Cook It Off And Let It Ferment Above The False Ceiling In The Kitchen. He Said It Was Warmer Up There. Apparently The Neighbors Where Not Happy, And Complained Of The Stench. But The Apartment Management Could Never Find Anything Except A Few Dead Rats.. And No ---- Koreans Stopped Eating Rats After The Japaness Left In Wwii. However There Is Rumor That They Will Partake Of Dog And Cat. Tastes Like Chicken They Say. Lol

It Was Said That Years After The Korean War, People Would Dig Up The Pots Of Old Kimshe That Were Left From The War, It Was Still Edible, If Kimshe Is Ever Edible. Although Those That Can Aquire A Taste For It, Love It. I Have Enough Trouble With My Own Ethinic Food Tastes. Thanks.

LOL

Smiling Fox ;)

Larry 56
08-19-06, 18:32
I may be better off asking this in the DC AMP thread, but what the hell.

Does anyone have an estimate for how long Kimchi can live in the back of the fridge before it goes bad? Can it go bad?

Bench

As long as it likes to.

Larry!

Baltimonger
08-20-06, 10:41
How long does kimchi stay edible? (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20060717100155AARx92V)

Since it is fermented with lactobacillus bacteria, the acidic nature of the substance helps to preserve it for a rather long time. I make beer as a hobby. A few styles of beer I make, specifically Belgian Lambics and German Weiss beers, which are fermented with lactic acid producing bacteria can survive onopened for several years. Traditionally fermented beers (with yeast) can only last for a period of a few months in a bottle or keg if not pasteurized. The lactic acid acts as a preservative.

Speaking of lactobacillus:
Kimchi of course has a putrid odor as a by-product of the fermentation process. In my beer making; I once made a sour mash beer. The idea was to mix in a small amount of dry barley (which is covered with lactobacillus & pediococcus bacteria) and keep it warm (about 115 degrees F) overnight. The next day, I removed the lid and had to do all I could fom puking from the stench. Only my father smells worse. After straining it, then boiling; the smell was gone, but the wanted sour/bitter flavor was left behind. It was for mixing with crushed peaches to make a faux Peche lambic. During the year long ferment the surface was covered with mold. I won an award for it.

Baltimonger
08-24-06, 21:52
I found this ad that shows us that Benchseats (http://monkeyads.com/imagepage.asp?thepic=_45648_73968.jpg) really do ROCK!

Benchseats Rock
08-24-06, 22:07
Priceless!!!

I think I need to have them delivered immediately.

Benchseats Rock

Benchseats Rock
08-26-06, 16:34
Because there are invaluable posts like this one. I am posting this for a friend who can't ask me himself, as his wife is always with him when he and I ever have a chance to get together, but I know he gets to lurk from work.

I'm not an attorney, and here are my $.02, learned the hard way:

Get a good lawyer, the best you can afford. This is ultimately cheaper than paying more to a less expensive bad lawyer. Go for mediation instead of lawsuits and lawyers. It's much less expensive.

Before you EVEN bring up the subject of divorce with her, squirrel as much money away as possible. Immediately start your own bank account and have your paychecks direct deposited into it. A PO box is also a good idea. If you have any joint credit cards, cancel them. She'll run them up and fuck up your credit -- and this can take you years to recover from. Apply for your own cards. Transfer half the balance from the old ones if you can only take your name off of them. I don't know all about this stuff, but there has got to be a way, and the credit card companies no doubt have seen this before. Your best bet for new cards is with the folks you bank with or those who hold your cards now. This applies to all acounts you have together: electric, gas, phone, cell phones, car loans, etc... She may go kamikazi on you and stick you with having to pay her half on all joint accounts, go BK, and try to drag you into one, too.

If the house is in both of your names, you may have to sell it to get your money out. If it's just in her name, get yourself added to the deed immediately. Say it's to improve your credit score. You can do this even if the loan is only in her name. If the house is in just your name, YEAH!, you won't have to sell it and she won't get any of the money. (Imagine the beeyatch homeless! Moohahaha!!) If the house is in both your names and you think she may just stick you with the whole mortgage and you need her money to pay it, work to convince her that it's time to move up before rates go up again. Now is the time to get all lovey dovey with her. I just bought a house and found out that in this hyper competitive seller's market, most folks need to sell their old house before even looking for a new one because sellers rarely consider contracts contingent upon the sale of a current home. So, sell your current house and then just don't buy another house together with her. Surprise beeyatch!!!!

Get a separation agreement with her in place. Doing this would have saved me a world of hurt.

Deal with her from a position of power by taking away whatever power she holds over you. You've done it with sex, now do it with money, and she's gone, like yesterday's news.

Benchseats Rock
08-26-06, 20:47
I'm leaving in about a half an hour.
If anyone needs a ride, this is your final boarding call.

Benchseats Rock

Bad Bad Boy
08-26-06, 23:38
Dianna and I just got back from attending the Maryland Renaissance Festival today in Crownsville, MD. (Rt. 178) and had a lot of fun. It runs until October 22nd. Costs $17 per adult.

They feature continuous shows and acts throughout the entire day starting at 10 am and ending at 6 pm. For those who have never attended the festival, they have built a 15th century English village in Crownsville.

Those working there are dressed in period costumes and many of the people attending are likewise. If you are a people watcher you will certainly enjoy it. You and your date can rent costumes to wear if you are so inclined and many do.

They have so many activities that it would be impossible to list them all. They have magicians, jugglers, musical groups, jousting exhibitions, archery shoots, all kinds of games for adults and children, craft and costume shops, food and drink available, and much much more.

You will have a ball if you decide to go. It's also great girl watching too. Many of the gals dress as bar wenches and it's almost a contest to see who can show the most boobs off without exposing their nipples. Many of the gals are absolutely gorgeous.

If you are looking for something different to do, give it a try. You will enjoy it.

BBB

Smiling Fox
08-27-06, 00:59
visited hershey park today, a milf sancuary. eye candy for milf lovers.
oh, i conquered the great bear. yeah!!!!
SF ;)

Bad Bad Boy
08-30-06, 17:57
I just got back from 3-days in Ocean City. My purpose was to visit my son and do a little fishing. I also ended up buying (ordering) another rifle.

Thanks to hurricane Ernesto and the fear of severe thunderstorms and high winds, the girl watching was almost nil. It rained some, was cloudy and cool. The girls who were out were pretty much covered up. Damn!

Monday, the ocean was so rough that none of the fishing charters left the dock so I ended up walking the boardwalk. The best slogan I saw was on a pink tank-top a girl was wearing, it said: "it ain't going to lick itself". She won first prize:o)

Tuesday, I hooked up on a fishing charter on the boat "Judith M" and had a good time catching black sea bass. Nothing of any size.

Wednesday (today), I went out on the Bay Bee and caught some more black sea bass. I swear some of the minnows we used as bait were larger than a couple of the fish I caught:o)

I have previously given you some information on these two fishing charters if you are so inclined to try them. Just scroll down a few posts and you will find it.

I ended up buying (ordering) a Savage, model 93R17, .17 caliber rifle with a 3x-9X variable Simmons scope for target shooting and groundhog hunting. I hear the gun is suppose to be a tack driver.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
08-30-06, 20:17
I ended up buying (ordering) a Savage, model 93R17, .17 caliber rifle with a 3x-9X variable Simmons scope for target shooting and groundhog hunting. I hear the gun is suppose to be a tack driver.

You're going to have to let me know what you think of the new HMR round. I am loathe to jump into using "new" calibers, and although I have a reloading bench, that brass must be awfully small to work with.

I've heard good things about the Savage 93 in general though - what did that little rig set you back? As far as being a tack driver, it ain't the arrow, it's the indian. There are some rifles out there that are more accurate than I'll ever be, but it's nice to be sub .5 m.o.a. at 300 yds. if for no other reason than to stroke my ego.

Baltimonger
09-04-06, 10:09
How much trouble could I get in for handcuffing a SW to a street sign, tossing the key down a storm drain, and leaving her there?

Robux
09-04-06, 10:50
If you didn't throw the key down the sewer,
and brought somebody along to video the event,
and didn't do it under a camera,
depending upon who she is,
and compensated her for it afterward....

Benchseats Rock
09-04-06, 11:05
I swear to Christ I just wrote a script that has a girl tied to a tree with a "Free to a Good Home" sign around her neck. I have a new batch of tape and all day free. I have model release forms for her too, so Baltimonger gets off scott free, and we all go to the AVN awards next year to see if Monger Madness will win best reality bondage video of the year.

Baltimonger
09-04-06, 11:07
It's a SW who has been telling lies about others and getting them hurt. I wouldn't care, but IMHO the problem she has revolves around me somehow.

Benchseats Rock
09-04-06, 11:29
I am thinking that as long as you left the keys with someone she needs to apologize to - and then videotaped the confession.... I mean, even the cops have a basic understanding of Karma. You'll be fine - but this is a lesson either learned at the SHK if it isn't ingrained early. Instead of revolving around you she can revolve around the lamp post - we could bring a tape of the carousel music and sell cotton candy.

Harhar
09-04-06, 14:34
I am thinking that as long as you left the keys with someone she needs to apologize to - and then videotaped the confession.... I mean, even the cops have a basic understanding of Karma. You'll be fine - but this is a lesson either learned at the SHK if it isn't ingrained early. Instead of revolving around you she can revolve around the lamp post - we could bring a tape of the carousel music and sell cotton candy.I'm not sure but if I were a cop, I would NOT be cool with anybody on the street using handcuffs who wasn't a cop. Or the other tools of my trade, like pepper spray. Also, handcuffs (which are a tool of a very specific purpose) are evidence of intent to restrain a person. I would go with a very big ziptie or pipe clamp, myself. Hell you see those lying in the street every day, right?

What you propose is actually kidnapping, it does not matter how far you transport someone even one inch towards the lamp post is enough. And the release is an affirmative defense and will not prevent arrest. They have a good case for reckless endangerment as well. But please please please don't forget the camera. Happy hunting, har har!

Baltimonger
09-04-06, 16:31
Fuck it, I'll just do the thing I thought of first. Pick her up, take her out to the boondocks and throw her out of my car.

Ricky Raccoon
09-04-06, 20:03
we could bring a tape of the carousel music and sell cotton candy.

Balti and Bench,
I can easily get a cotton candy maker from my buddy, and plastic bags from my job. As for the boondocks, take her up to Welsh Run Pennslyvania. It's route 81 north, exit 7A which is 58 north, aka Cearfoss Pike (I love mapquest). If she's in another state, she's truly fucked.

Ricky

Benchseats Rock
09-05-06, 00:21
...if I were a cop...

And if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they hop.

What you propose is actually kidnapping, it does not matter how far you transport someone even one inch towards the lamp post is enough. And the release is an affirmative defense and will not prevent arrest. They have a good case for reckless endangerment as well. But please please please don't forget the camera. Happy hunting, har har!

I have my own production company, shoot for a few others, and have enough permits, licenses, equipment, experience and yes, releases too... that the last time I filmed a scene that made the one I described look like Romper Room, the police were only able to request that I stop all set activity until they verified my paperwork. You see, when it's legitimate film, there is a little thing called the first ammendment that protects free speech and extends to artistic endeavours. I don't kidnap or endanger people: but I may depict it. The difference there is where you've missed the mark.

Robux
09-05-06, 01:18
TinglyGood is a cop.

Oh, typo.

I meant: Tinglygood is a cop?

Sing it from the rooftops!

Harhar
09-05-06, 22:14
TinglyGood is a cop.

Oh, typo.

I meant: Tinglygood is a cop?

Sing it from the rooftops!Freeze! Drop that poxy rod and put your hands on your head! Nobody gets away from Inspector Degenerate!

(har har!)

Benchseats Rock
09-09-06, 19:07
While looking for a Do Not Feed the Trolls sign, I got distracted and made this instead. My next plate, unless the MVA has a problem with it...

Benchseats Rock
09-25-06, 19:04
Headlines....

Baltimonger
09-28-06, 23:57
Uh, no. Citgo is 100% owned by the Venezuelan government. Google Citgo and you will see. What you are probably referring to is 7-11's decision to no longer carry Citgo brand gas and instead go with their own house brand, a la Royal Farms and "Enroy". The reality is that in Maryland, most stations buy gas from "jobbers" and the gas in all your local gas stations is the same. A little (and I mean negligible) amount of additive is added. Its all marketing hype, as is octane, but that is a whole other story.

Dr. Monger

It's true that they (corporate identity) don't have the same gas for each station. One Mobil will buy gas from Eastern Petroleum, while the one down the street will buy from Carroll Independent Fuel. However, the gas for stations will vary by the factor of who is their supplier. I work a job where I drive the same amount of miles every day (+/- 3 miles). We have a computer program which shows where certain gas was bought, and how much fuel mileage was gotten out of it. There is a great discrepancy between the Citgo(Carroll), Sunoco(Carroll, sometimes another out of Curtis Bay), Chevron(Eastern), and Dash In/Shell(Southern MD Oil) gas where I work. Chevron goes nearly 50% farther per tank full. It is the only one whose gas is supplied by that particular supplier.

The corporation tells what price the dealer can sell for, and it is based on turn-around of a particular station. The Sunoco used to be a Mobil, but the owner told me he had to switch because he was only getting 3 cents per gallon from Mobil.

The top 5 oil companies made over $30B(net) last quarter. I don't care who owns what, this is just plain wrong for us to have to get screwed like this, and our government just looks the other way.

Isn't this price-gouging part of the reason the government broke Standard Oil in to many other companies many years ago? Now they have, by allowing acquisition & merger in this industry, done as much to violate anti-trust laws as any corporation has ever deliberately done.

I really really can't believe how many idiots in this country think that all the extra cash they are spending on gas is going to fight the war effort. Probably the same ones who can't find Iraq, Afghanistan, or the US for that matter on a globe.

Robux
09-29-06, 04:17
Goddamnit K.J! Stop making sense!!!

Smiling Fox
09-29-06, 11:07
gentlemen,
fyi, of the top ten oil producers, nine are countries. and only one is an oil company. exxon.
so if you want to talk about prices, talk to saudi arabia,, or something, or venezaula,,, or better talk to the n.y. merc, i think, thats where they buy and sell commodities. you can go and buy a oil tanker filled with oil too.
and turn right around and sell it. for more or less, depends how much money you have to loss or make.....
hey its better to pay alot for the gas than not be able to buy it any price. doesnt any body remember 1976. the stupid govt rationed gasoline. great, so i go to buy it, and i have to wait in line for 4 hours. hmmm at 12/hr. salary, wonder how much that gas really cost. oh and i could only buy it on tue, thurs, and sat.... hmmmmm and only from 10 am until 2 pm. hmmmmm
yea so it cost 76 cents a gal. but i couldnt get it. duh,,,,,, well this time it went to $3. bucks,,, and guess what, i just pulled in, and filled up the tank.
yup,,,,,,

if the cops arrested all the SW's what would you pay to find a piece.....

as for the political comment on the other site.... populists are ok,, i guess,,,,
i only know that the only thing worse than a democrat is a republican, and the only thing worse than a member of congress, rep or senator, is the president,,,, i think right now we have the most stupidest government i can remember. i thought nixon was bad, just illegal. carter was horrible, just incompitent. clinton, was too busy fighting the right wing conspiracy, and betting bbbjtccotd of ml........lol any way you get the pic...
i could vote populist, or libertarian.....
god save us from nancy palocci,,, or what ever.

oh god, and thats another subject,,, who started me on this shit,,someone turn me off.... uhghghghghg,,,, im going out to get a bbbjcimtcuywtrpiutyc08uwmoi XJhesam98.....

Smiling Fox ;)

Baltimonger
09-29-06, 17:47
At $40 per barrel of crude, we paid $1.10 a gallon. At $60 per barrel of crude, we pay $2.80 a gallon. Makes sense to me:confused:. It's an increase of 36 cents per gallon of crude. Right now a barrel of crude when cracked into different fuels (gasoline, diesel, jet fuel) goes a lot farther than it did 20 years ago.

Remember Lee Raymond, the Exxon/Mobil CEO who retired last year with a $400M pension? Do you think he and his gang of thieves care what you pay at the pump, or whether the truck drivers & farmers can stay in business?

The days of cheap DR, CR, LOS, BsAs, and TJ mongering trips may be behind us too.

Benchseats Rock
10-04-06, 17:55
We all say it from time to time - thank god for these hallowed forums. I mean holy hell, without them, we could end up like the guy in this story form yesterdays news in England.

Benchseats Rock

2 October 2006
TEENAGER WHO COULDN'T LOSE HIS VIRGINITY HANGS HIMSELF
By Rebecca Evans

A TEENAGER who told friends he would take his own life if he was still a virgin at 19 hanged himself, an inquest heard.

Joe Burns, 18, had hoped to spend the night with a girl but she had gone off with another boy.

His friend Jasmine Macavoy told how she and another friend Paul Hayward were with Joe before he died.

Advertisement
Falk AdSolution

She said: "He was down because he'd seen the girl with someone else. He'd sent a text saying he'd commit suicide before his 19th birthday if he hadn't lost his virginity.

"He suggested we all played strip poker and have a threesome. This wasn't like him at all.

Paul and I went for a walk, but when we came back 20 minutes later, Joe was dead."

Joe's mother Sian, of Wainscott, Kent - who has five other children - said he was sensitive and found it difficult to make friends.

She told Medway coroner's court: "He'd kissed a 15-year-old girl and I'd seen love bites on his neck. He hoped to sleep with her on the night he killed himself, but she let him down.

He was frustrated because he wanted to lose his virginity.

"His life-long ambition was to join the Army, but he'd been rejected. He felt rejected by the world."

Coroner Roger Sykes said: "It's possible this could have been a cry for help and he had hoped someone would find him in time. I cannot say I'm sure he intended to take his own life."

Verdict: Open.

Baltimonger
10-04-06, 20:03
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-te.md.drugs04oct04,0,6708894.story?coll=bal-local-headlines

Bad Bad Boy
10-04-06, 22:04
That was an interesting article, Baltimonger. Thanks.

We have had several discussions in the past about drug treatment programs and whether it would benefit those SW's on the loop who are hooked.

According to the article, Buprenorphine, commonly referred to as "bupe," is being used in place of methadone to wean addicts off heroin because it can be taken at home, is less prone to abuse and is easier to discontinue when the patient is ready.

I am skeptical that the new program will work since it's an OUTPLACEMENT program without supervision and the addict is still living in the same drug infested place with other users.

The girls on the loop who I have discussed this with say they want to get clean but the allure of drugs and its' availability is too hard to overcome. Their drop out rate in continuing with any program is quite high.

It's my opinion, you have to take the addict out of his/her environment, put them in a closely supervised RESIDENTIAL program, and provide extensive psychological/psychiatric counseling for it to work. The person also has to be ready and acceptable to treatment.

It's sad to see the disastrous effect drugs have on the SW's. In a matter of weeks their downward spiral is nearly complete.

BBB

Baltimonger
10-04-06, 22:49
It takes something like 8 attempts (or 8 times detoxing?) on average before an addict can stay clean. This process can take many years.

When an addict is ready to, the will go clean up, or die trying. When they tell you they want to change, they really aren't being straightforward with you in most cases.

You are right: You have to change people/places/things. Methadone clinics are typically where the drugs and the junkies are. They have no benefit for pipe/pills/coke users. Living there doesn't help matters either. Don't look to their families in suburbia for much help either. Many times one or both parents were the reason they sought the drugs in the first place. They can go from living there, to having a job and moving out of the hood, but it takes baby steps, and the right people around them to help. The best test of their resolve is to be able to be in that environment, but still not relapse.

Residential programs can work, but not always. Some do have to go onto long term methadone/burprenorphine because those medications block the craving, and in the case of methadone, mimic the effects of heroin. Many addicts are dual diagnosis, and require special meds to correct chemical imbalances in their brain. Just talking to a psychiatrist has little therapeutic value.

Every case is different, and each addict will have to find what works for them. I know a SW whose brother detoxed himself with a few days supply of methadone bought from the street; that was years ago. He now lives in another state, has a house, a wife, and a kid. His sister, OTOH, is a hopeless case who probably will never make it out of the shit.

FYI: Buprenorphine contains an opiate antagonist called naloxone, commonly referred to as Narcan. If the pils are crushed and injected, it causes the worst withdrawals imaginable. Narcan is the stuff paramedics use to reverse a heroin overdose. Buprenorphine has shown to be less effective on heavy heroin users, and cannot be used until the patient detoxes off heroin. Methadone, OTOH, can be used right away to replace heroin. IMHO, the best long-term success for bupe can be gained by going from heroin to methadone, then later going from methadone to buprenorphine. The doctor tests for drugs over a long period of time before approving conversion to bupe.

Bad Bad Boy
10-05-06, 06:06
Thanks again, Baltimonger for the information. You odiously have a lot of knowledge about these programs.

Baltimore's new drug treatment program has hit the National newspapers today. It's being touted as a new and innovative program that might serve as a model for other States to follow.

Here are some excerpts from an article that appeared in USA TODAY newspaper, titled: "Baltimore has a new way to treat heroin addicts", dated October 5:

Baltimore officials are launching a plan they hope will change the way thousands of heroin addicts in the city are treated and free up space in local treatment programs for other addicts.

The city's public health commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, said Wednesday the idea is to shift addicts from drug treatment into regular primary care facilities by training doctors to prescribe the anti-addiction drug buprenorphine.

If the plan works, it could inspire similar programs elsewhere and dramatically change the lives of heroin addicts who now go to methadone clinics every day or every other day for a dose of the medicine, Sharfstein says. Methadone blocks addicts' cravings for heroin and their withdrawal symptoms, but it also can be addictive and abused easily, so it must be dispensed in small doses at special clinics.

It will be interesting to see if the new program has any impact on the SW's around the Wilkens and other areas.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
10-06-06, 09:30
I hope the program works, but perhaps the toughest hurdle it is going to face is getting the doctors involved. It isn't simply enough to pay for the additional training and certifications, but there needs to be a comprehensive system that actually pays the doctors enough per patient, per consult to make the whole program worthwhile.

The easiest way to effect this is nothing short of radical, but the next logical step on this already slippery slope of modern politic, which is the legal apparatus catching up with the medical academics and declaring drug addiction a medical disorder and having the state actually help the addicted instead of punishing them with equally expensive yet woefully ineffective incarceration.

Would the insurance company brave enough to stand behind a proactive social program instead of profit windfalls please stand up?

PsyberZombie
10-06-06, 14:53
2 October 2006

TEENAGER WHO COULDN'T LOSE HIS VIRGINITY HANGS HIMSELF
By Rebecca Evans

A TEENAGER who told friends he would take his own life if he was still a virgin at 19 hanged himself, an inquest heard.

That guy may be dead , and he may have died a virgin

.... but at least he can brag that he was Well Hung

Larry 56
10-06-06, 20:09
I found this ad that shows us that Benchseats (http://monkeyads.com/imagepage.asp?thepic=_45648_73968.jpg) really do ROCK!

Of course, the real question is how does she stand upright?

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
10-06-06, 22:26
That guy may be dead , and he may have died a virgin

.... but at least he can brag that he was Well Hung

Wrong on soooo many levels... that's exactly why I am proud to call you a friend.

Benchseats Rock
10-06-06, 23:22
Speaking of wrong...

They made a doll out of the blonde I met this morning.

http://www.trailertrashdoll.com/

Ho Watcher
10-12-06, 18:42
declaring drug addiction a medical disorder and having the state actually help the addicted instead of punishing them with equally expensive yet woefully ineffective incarceration.This letter to a former governor will give an idea of what incarceration is like. I wonder if anything has been done to improve the situation under the present administration.

http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/split/documents/baltimore_findings_let.htm

HW

Baltimonger
10-13-06, 22:18
This letter to a former governor will give an idea of what incarceration is like. I wonder if anything has been done to improve the situation under the present administration.

http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/split/documents/baltimore_findings_let.htm

HW

From the ACLU of MD website:

Ameliorating conditions in Baltimore City detention centers

Victory (in part)! When substandard living conditions aggravated by the scorching summer of 2002 led to a crisis inside the Women's Detention Center (WDC) in Baltimore -- with indoor surface air temperatures above 117 degrees -- the ACLU re-opened a longstanding case and consent decree against the WDC to demand court intervention on behalf of at-risk female inmates. After securing a temporary restraining order to require immediate measures to cool the facility, we negotiated a comprehensive consent decree requiring emergency heat procedures to be in place during the summer months, revised medical protocols, and required study of the physical plant. The decree empowered lawyers and advocates to closely monitor conditions at the jail. In the summer of 2003, we found that despite the court’s order, women at WDC were once again subjected to excessive heat with recorded surface air temperatures reaching up to 108 degrees. The ACLU returned to court to enforce the consent decree, and following court hearings, the court assisted the parties in crafting amendments to the decree to provide greater protection for women inmates.

Continued monitoring by the ACLU and Public Justice Center led to a December 2003 filing of a motion to reopen the original consent decree reached in Duvall v. Glendening and require ongoing court monitoring of the detention center. In addition to seeking to ameliorate conditions at WDC, the motion asked for improvements in conditions for all detainees at the Baltimore City Detention Center (which houses all Baltimore City detainees and includes WDC). The motion highlighted multiple cases of serious medical neglect at the jail that have resulted in aggravation of inmates’ chronic medical conditions and in some case caused their untimely death. For example, a doctor ordered a re-evaluation of a detainee with asthma but the re-evaluation never occurred. The detainee eventually died of an acute asthma attack when his inhaler failed to work because of overuse. In another case, a woman committed suicide after a physician’s order regarding suicide precautions was not followed. In addition to medical complaints, the motion highlighted serious physical plant and sanitation risks, including multiple incidents of raw sewage flooding inmate dorms due to broken plumbing systems, a dysfunctional ventilation system, and food preparation in insect and mouse-infested kitchens.

A hearing on the motion was held on August 25, 2004, before U.S. District Judge J. Frederick Motz. He rejected the detention center’s motion to terminate the consent decree, ruling that the ACLU had provided sufficient evidence to show that constitutional violations are ongoing, so as to overcome the jail’s contrary claims. The state appealed Judge Motz’s decision to the Fourth Circuit, but the ACLU convinced that Court that the appeal was premature, and it was dismissed. Those decisions move the case into discovery, providing the ACLU access to records to support our contentions and the potential to ameliorate the unconstitutional conditions at the jail. Elizabeth Alexander (ACLU National Prison Project) and Wendy Hess and Sally Dvorak-Fisher (Public Justice Center). [Jeon and Kumar]

In other news: The republicans are sending out certified letters to voters to get them to vote for Michael Steal. Your mailman thanks you.....NOT!

I like puppies, but I LOVE Bush!

I just don't like Oreo cookies.

Bad Bad Boy
10-16-06, 12:16
For all you Revolutionary War buffs, you might want to consider a weekend trip with your wife or SO to historic Williamsburg and Yorktown, VA. My girlfriend and I went down there this past weekend and had a ball. They had re-enactors there in full costume encamped at both places.

Here's how the weekend went for us:

SATURDAY: Briefly, we got a Capital City Pass ($70 for both) to tour the historic Williamsburg area with all their taverns, buildings, arsenal, and other points of interest. This was a great weekend to be there since they had re-enactors who were in full military uniform of the day who set up their encampment and put on demonstrations. There were cannon artillery and musketry demonstrations. The Dragoons (Calvary of the day) put on a show of horsemanship and fighting techniques. We were able to tour their tent encampments, see their cooking facilities, costumes, weapons and other historic artifacts.

SUNDAY: We drove over to Yorktown, bought a general entrance pass ($18 for both), and toured their museum, participated in a mock cannon firing, saw a live firing of a musket, toured a restored farm, walked around their encampment, and took an auto tour of the battle field.

This coming weekend is the main event where they stage the historic battle with hundreds of re-enactors.

We stayed at a real quaint motel, THE LORD PAGET ($70), near a lake. The layout was pretty cool and had a pitching green for you golfers. It had a nice coffee shop where you could get FREE coffee, pastries, fruit, cupcakes, and the like until 10 pm. They also gave us a free discount coupon to THE YORKSHIRE RESTAURANT where we had a great supper.

There was a young couple staying the night next to us. The walls like in most motels are pretty thin so you could hear them having sex. My girlfriend turned to me and said with a smile: I hope his girlfriend can get a refund since their sex only lasted about 5 minutes. Needless to say, she was highly disappointed in the guy's lack of performance.

Benchseats Rock
10-19-06, 22:07
I thought I liked it fresh....

Seriously though, with the move and all I ended up buying a foodsaver. I swear to god, I don't know how I lived without one before. Not just food gentsm no sir. Cigarettes, condoms, the sweet smelling pair of coed undies freshly soaked by torture in the backseat..... all preserved in perfect freshness until needed next.

Robux
10-20-06, 01:34
Bench, why do you use a food saver?
How does your foodsaver differ from Tupperware or Ziplock bags?
:P

Benchseats Rock
10-20-06, 17:19
Bench, why do you use a food saver?
How does your foodsaver differ from Tupperware or Ziplock bags?
:P

Some things need to be seen in person.

In other news, imagine my dismay when the Sakura around the corner from me turned out to be a restaurant. How do you say cock tease in Japonaise?

Bench

Benchseats Rock
10-20-06, 18:39
I just know someone over at BB online was thinking of Baltimore when they drew up this gem.

Larry 56
10-26-06, 20:21
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/nut_bra.htm

Larry!

Robux
10-26-06, 23:44
Ancient brothel restored in Pompeii

By MARTA FALCONI, Associated Press Writer

It was the jewel of Pompeii's libertines: a brothel decorated with frescoes of erotic figures believed to be the most popular in the ancient Roman city.

The Lupanare — which derives its name from the Latin word "lupa," or "prostitute" — was presented to the public again Thursday following a yearlong, $253,000 restoration to clean up its frescoes and fix the structure.

Pompeii was destroyed in A.D. 79 by a cataclysmic eruption of Mount Vesuvius that killed thousands of people — and buried the city in 20 feet of volcanic ash, preserving Pompeii for 1,600 years and providing precious information on what life was like in the ancient world.

Among the buildings was the two-story brothel with 10 rooms — five on each floor — and a latrine. Each room on the ground floor bears a fresco of a different sex scene painted over its door — possibly suggesting the prostitute's specialty.

The upper floor was for higher-ranking clients. The stone beds were covered with mattresses and each room has names engraved in its walls — possibly those of the prostitutes and their clients.

The brothel — once centrally located near the city's forum and the market — is open to the public as part of the regular tour of the ruins of Pompeii, east of Naples.

"The legend that Pompeii was a lascivious city is true — and not true," said Pietro Giovanni Guzzo, the site's top archaeological official. "There was ample opportunity for sexual relations, but the prostitute in the technical sense was confined to one place."

The building was unearthed in 1862 and has undergone several restorations since, most recently in 1949, officials in Pompeii said. The latest restoration focused on fixing leaks in the building and restoring the frescoes, which had turned yellow and had faded in parts.

Libertine habits flourished in Pompeii, and considerable evidence testifies that the city's wealthy merchants and visiting sailors had a taste for eroticism.

The prostitutes were slaves and were usually of Greek or other foreign origin, and they commanded prices up to eight times the cost of a portion of wine, with revenues going to their owner or the manager of the brothel, officials said.

Cloud William
10-27-06, 18:02

The prostitutes were slaves and were usually of Greek or other foreign origin, and they commanded prices up to eight times the cost of a portion of wine, with revenues going to their owner or the manager of the brothel, officials said.

12oz bottle of beer at local bar $2 - $3 X 8 = right around $20. Some things never change.

Ronaldo7
10-30-06, 15:11
This has absolutely nothing to do with Baltimore, but I figured I'd share with my fellow Baltimorean mongers. Jackson, forgive me if you feel this has been posted in the wrong area.

Last weekend I was across the pond for a (proper) football game. It was Manchester United v Liverpool, which is one of the biggest darby games in world sports. There is no love lost between the fans of these two clubs...makes a Red Sox v Yankee game look like a picnic.

It was a good game, and my beloved Red Devils gave the scousers a good licking...United won it 2-0. After the game, I made friends with a couple of Asian guys, who talked about a strip club they'd been to the previous night. IMHO strip clubs are lame. Lots of hot women, yes...but they rarely put out and if they do you've got to pay through the nose.

Prior to leaving the states, I googled Manchester massage, just for the hell of it to see what was out there. Found this place called Sandy's (http://www.sandys.co.uk/). Figured I might pop in if I had the time.

The Asians and I are having a couple of pints, and I ask if they've ever heard of the place. They hadn't, but were eager to give it a try. Fifteen minutes later we in a cab on our way to Sandy's, Manchester South.

When we arrive, we had to be buzzed in...that always gives me an eerie feeling, but it wasn't in a bad neighborhood, so what the hell. As we walked in, we noticed pictures of all of Sandy's girls on the wall. The ones who were working were labeled as such. On this occasion, there were 6 young ladies on the premises to choose from.

I chose Katrina (http://www.sandyssuperstars.com/Katrina/kat1.jpg), as she was the youngest and most attractive of the bunch (well...and she had HUGH tits). House fee was fifty quid for half an hour and after I paid, I was led upstairs to a room with a bed and a shower. Five minutes later in walks Katrina...absolutely gorgeous young lady in her mid-twenties.

Being an AMP regular, I'm expecting to have to negotiate. WRONG. She explained that she offers GFE, DFK, CBJ and FS, which I've already paid for!! Am I dreaming? WTF? Then she explained that there were extras if I was interested. BBBJ was an extra five quid and if I wanted CIM it was an extra ten. She also explained that if I wanted any of that BDSM stuff, she would be happy to oblige for an extra fee.

I couldn't believe it! It was by far the best bang for my buck in a LONG time. I'm thinking...where's the catch? But there was none! Absolutely amazing! We started off with a little DFK, then my hands began to wonder and I caressed her giant breasts. I ventured a little further down south and she was dripping wet (could she have lubed up before entering the room?). Then came the CBJ. She could have gone a little deeper, but was quite talented with the tongue to say the least! We ended with good ol' MS...I had to look at her, so I could remember this moment later on, and assure myself that I hadn't been dreaming. A little dirty talk from her in my ear (love that Lancashire accent!) and I was off!

She offered a shower but I declined. I offered a tip, but she said it wasn't expected. I gave her twenty quid, just because it was a wonderful experience.

Before I left, she mentioned a two girl session. Apparently, for a ton I could have two lovely Lancashire lovelies for half an hour! We'll certainly have to give that a go next time!

Anyone who happens to find themselves in Manchester MUST check this place out--definitely worth the price of admission!

Baltimonger
10-30-06, 18:58
I know I get overboard with the political stuff, but I am directly affected by it a lot more than most. I typically have to work about 10 hours a week more prior to election time than I do any other time of year. I do not receive any more pay for that extra time either. I do this so that every candidate can spread their lies far & wide.

I got to sit on the sidewalk while LE rooted through my car again yesterday. Lucky me!

The SW I hang with refuses to have sex with me, and hasn't since May 2005.

She's been on methadone for 3 weeks, but still insists on sticking herself with a needle all day & night.

Tire blew out on the way home.

Car fell off the jack.

I think I'm about to go postal.:)

Virile Vito
10-30-06, 19:25

By MARTA FALCONI, Associated Press Writer

It was the jewel of Pompeii's libertines: a brothel decorated with frescoes of erotic figures believed to be the most popular in the ancient Roman city.

The Lupanare — which derives its name from the Latin word "lupa," or "prostitute" — was presented to the public again Thursday following a yearlong, $253,000 restoration to clean up its frescoes and fix the structure.

Pompeii was destroyed in A.D. 79 by a cataclysmic eruption of Mount Vesuvius that killed thousands of people — and buried the city in 20 feet of volcanic ash, preserving Pompeii for 1,600 years and providing precious information on what life was like in the ancient world.

Among the buildings was the two-story brothel with 10 rooms — five on each floor — and a latrine. Each room on the ground floor bears a fresco of a different sex scene painted over its door — possibly suggesting the prostitute's specialty.

The upper floor was for higher-ranking clients. The stone beds were covered with mattresses and each room has names engraved in its walls — possibly those of the prostitutes and their clients.

The brothel — once centrally located near the city's forum and the market — is open to the public as part of the regular tour of the ruins of Pompeii, east of Naples.

"The legend that Pompeii was a lascivious city is true — and not true," said Pietro Giovanni Guzzo, the site's top archaeological official. "There was ample opportunity for sexual relations, but the prostitute in the technical sense was confined to one place."

The building was unearthed in 1862 and has undergone several restorations since, most recently in 1949, officials in Pompeii said. The latest restoration focused on fixing leaks in the building and restoring the frescoes, which had turned yellow and had faded in parts.

Libertine habits flourished in Pompeii, and considerable evidence testifies that the city's wealthy merchants and visiting sailors had a taste for eroticism.

The prostitutes were slaves and were usually of Greek or other foreign origin, and they commanded prices up to eight times the cost of a portion of wine, with revenues going to their owner or the manager of the brothel, officials said.Roman Robux,

Nice find man. I especially liked the part about the paintings on the doors showing the sexual specialty of that room's girl. We should be that lucky!

Vito

Benchseats Rock
10-31-06, 02:14
And all the junkies in Baltimore think, now why can't someone here do that fofr us? Just with some heroin? And what the fuck kind of person throws away a needle anyway?

Maybe a bit too cruel? I dunno.... anyways, here's the story, all the way from Vermont.

Benchseats Rock

Vermont Student Finds Used Needle, Pokes Others

(AP) ST. ALBANS, VT. A high school student found a used needle and syringe by the side of a road and jabbed eight fellow students over two days, police and school officials said.

Jabbed students at Bellows Free Academy were urged to be vaccinated immediately against hepatitis B. The incidents also posed a lower risk of hepatitis C and HIV, but those diseases would not be expected to show in tests for months.

The student who wielded the needle threw it away, officials said. Police have not been able to recover it and don't know whether it was infected, said police officer Frank McCarty.

A 16-year-old student at the public school will be charged with eight counts of assault, police said. The attacks were reported Thursday and Friday, they said.

"He just walked up and stabbed me with a needle and said, 'You now have hepatitis,"' said student Ava Staples. "I'm pretty nervous." She said she planned to get a blood test.

The school will discipline the student, said district Superintendent Marilyn Grunewald.

Benchseats Rock
11-01-06, 13:12
But George, I like to fuck. I don't wanna get married.

Abstinence message goes beyond teens
Updated 10/31/2006 8:32 AM ET E-mail | Save | Print | Reprints & Permissions | Subscribe to stories like this Subscribe to stories like this
By Sharon Jayson, USA TODAY
The federal government's "no sex without marriage" message isn't just for kids anymore.

Now the government is targeting unmarried adults up to age 29 as part of its abstinence-only programs, which include millions of dollars in federal money that will be available to the states under revised federal grant guidelines for 2007.

The government says the change is a clarification. But critics say it's a clear signal of a more directed policy targeting the sexual behavior of adults.

"They've stepped over the line of common sense," said James Wagoner, president of Advocates for Youth, a Washington, D.C.-based non-profit that supports sex education. "To be preaching abstinence when 90% of people are having sex is in essence to lose touch with reality. It's an ideological campaign. It has nothing to do with public health."

Abstinence education programs, which have focused on preteens and teens, teach that abstaining from sex is the only effective or acceptable method to prevent pregnancy or disease. They give no instruction on birth control or safe sex.

The National Center for Health Statistics says well over 90% of adults ages 20-29 have had sexual intercourse.

But Wade Horn, assistant secretary for children and families at the Department of Health and Human Services, said the revision is aimed at 19- to 29-year-olds because more unmarried women in that age group are having children.

Government data released last month show that 998,262 births in 2004 were to unmarried women 19-29, the ages with the most births to unmarried women.

"The message is 'It's better to wait until you're married to bear or father children,' " Horn said. "The only 100% effective way of getting there is abstinence."

The revised guidelines specify that states seeking grants are "to identify groups ... most likely to bear children out-of-wedlock, targeting adolescents and/or adults within the 12- through 29-year-old age range." Previous guidelines didn't mention targeting of an age group.

"We wanted to remind states they could use these funds not only to target adolescents," Horn said. "It's a reminder."

Last year, 46 states applied for the federal abstinence-education money, to fund programs in schools, neighborhood clubs and faith-based organizations.

Sarah Brown, director of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, says abstinence programs are among many messages that have helped reduce teen pregnancy rates. But "the notion that the federal government is supporting millions of dollars worth of messages to people who are grown adults about how to conduct their sex life is a very divisive policy," she says.

"We would oppose any program that stigmatizes unmarried people," adds Nicky Grist, executive director of the Alternatives to Marriage Project, a non-profit organization based in Brooklyn, N.Y., that advocates for the rights of unmarried people.

For last year's state grants, Congress appropriated $50 million. A similar amount is expected for 2007, but the money has not yet been allocated, according to the Administration for Children and Families.

"I think the program should talk about the problem with out-of- wedlock childbearing — not about your sex life," Brown says. "If you use contraception effectively and consistently, you will not be in the pool of out-of-wedlock births."

Baltimonger
11-01-06, 21:50
Is this aimed at stopping unmarried couples from having kids, or getting couples to get married before having kids?

Marriage is primarily a religious institution. To set it as the prerequisite for conception would violate the 1st amendment if the government would try to place a legal definition to "authorized conception", and criminalize conception outside of marriage.

I know a lot of this sounds ridiculous, but remember the kind of people who have the president's ear, and the current state of the Supreme Court. These are people who look at the Bill of Rights as something to be interpreted based on what they feel the original authors meant when they wrote it, or what the changing tides dictate. The Bill of Rights, other amendments, and preamble are what they are. They are to be taken at face value. Church and State must be kept separate. This protects one from the other. Faith-based initiative of any type in our government will tear away the very fabric of democracy.

www.au.org

Benchseats Rock
11-01-06, 23:05
Church and State must be kept separate.

Somewhere along the way someone forgot this. There is a big old church across the street from my new house that the cops seem to think is their private parking lot from where to lie in wait in perhaps the most effective speedtrap I've seen in years.

Bad Bad Boy
11-02-06, 11:21
"Now the government is targeting unmarried adults up to age 29 as part of its abstinence-only programs, which include millions of dollars in federal money that will be available to the states under revised federal grant guidelines for 2007."

What a waste of taxpayers' dollars!! These abstinence-only programs are a big joke, waste of time and our politicians need to do a reality check if they think they will work. Teens and others are going to have sex regardless - that's a fact.

Trying to regulate an adult's sex life is absurd.

We should concentrate our sex education programs around birth control, STD prevention, physical and emotional impact of having sex as a minor, and the like. Abortions should available to all who desire (without current obstacles in place) it rather than require them to hit the back alleys again or have unwanted pregnancies for the taxpayers to financially support.

Abortion should be left up to the woman, husband and their doctor. The rest of us should stay out of their personal lives and let them make an informed decision based on what's best for the couple, not the general public.

I am so tired of these faith based initiatives and other religious zealots trying to control our lives with their brand of morality. We don't seem to be able to shake our puritanical roots. These folks are so out of touch with reality.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
11-02-06, 15:39
Gents, I think we need to do something about these moral orel's in office.

Man Arrested After Appearing Naked In Own Home

POSTED: 10:29 am EST November 2, 2006

MASSILLON, Ohio -- A man appearing naked in his own home was arrested Monday, Massillon police said.

The 43-year-old man was charged with two counts of public indecency.

Officers arrested the Charles Avenue S.E. resident when he was observed naked in an open window.

Larry 56
11-02-06, 21:15
Man Arrested After Appearing Naked In Own Home

Not that you need to know this but I'm naked right now. In my home!!
LOL!

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
11-03-06, 02:53
Sometimes I feel like Adam Sandler singing that Channukah song.

Ho Watcher
11-03-06, 08:21
Subscribe today!

http://www.prankplace.com/postcards_crack.htm

HW

Benchseats Rock
11-04-06, 07:29
I guess this is a new twist on "going stag". Sorry about that - you'll see what I mean.

RATCLIFF, Texas Nov 3, 2006 (AP)— A freak accident left a man hospitalized on Friday after he was apparently stabbed by antlers. Authorities say Paul Nash, 45, and girlfriend Gayla File were driving on Highway Seven from Ratcliff when they hit a deer.

File called 911 as Nash got out of their pickup to check the vehicle's damaged headlight and clear debris from the roadway.

Officials believe another vehicle came along and hit the dead animal or part of the mangled remains. The antlers apparently flew up and stabbed Nash in the side.

An official at East Texas Medical Center in Tyler said Nash is in fair condition in the intensive care unit.

The Department of Public Safety says the driver of the second vehicle didn't stop.

Houston County officials believe another vehicle came along, hitting the dead animal or part of the mangled remains. The antlers apparently flew up and stabbed Nash in the side.

Ratcliff is about 135 miles southeast of Dallas.

Information from Ramonica Jones of KTRE-TV:

Bad Bad Boy
11-04-06, 10:01
It looks like you boys in Baltimore are back in the news again:o) You just have to love these guys. lol

The Sigma Chi fraternity chapter at Johns Hopkins was suspended after they threw a "Halloween in the Hood" party. The fraternity house was decorated with a skeleton pirate dangling from a noose, which some students interpreted as a symbol of lynching.

The Black Student Union has led protests demanding action be taken against the fraternity. As a result, Johns Hopkins will be providing additional diversity training to students and facility.

The article appeared in the Washington Times newspaper, dated Saturday, November 4, titled: "Hopkins targets diversity training/Frat party stirs racial tensions", on page A9.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
11-04-06, 10:11
That was a funny article, Bench.

It reminded me about a black bear hunt I went on in Patten, ME a few years ago when our guide warned us that under NO circumstances should we also see a moose to shoot it.

One of the guys in our group asked if we could shoot it if it charged us and threatened our lives. He smiled and said, yes, but only if the dead moose is found with his antlers haft way up our ass. lol

As some of you may know, the penalties for violating hunting laws are generally more severe than when a person violates a civil law. Hard to believe, but true.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
11-07-06, 06:54
While talking about inflation with Robux I came across this clip and suddenly understood what all the hooplah is about.

Do You Have a Nickel? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryCvUNziFEw)

Benchseats Rock
11-14-06, 13:52
Somehow it would seem that Gonzales needs to be the next to go.

Study finds Web isn't teeming with sex
ANALYSIS SHOWS ABOUT 1 PERCENT OF ALL PAGES HAVE ADULT CONTENT
By Elise Ackerman
Mercury News

* What the study found

A confidential analysis of Internet search queries and a random sample of Web pages taken from Google and Micrsoft's giant Internet indexes showed that only about 1 percent of all Web pages contain sexually explicit material.

The analysis was presented in a federal court hearing last week in Philadelphia in a suit brought by the American Civil Liberties Union against U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and obtained Monday by the Mercury News.

The ACLU said the analysis, by Philip B. Stark, a professor of statistics at the University of California-Berkeley, did not appear to substantially help the Justice Department in its effort to prove that criminal penalties are necessary to protect minors from exposure to sexually explicit information on the Internet.

The Justice Department had commissioned the study as part of an effort to resurrect the Children's Online Protection Act, which was signed by President Clinton in 1998, but was immediately challenged by the ACLU.

A federal district court in Philadelphia and a federal appeals court banned enforcement of the law. In June 2005, the Supreme Court upheld the ban for constitutional reasons but sent the case back to district court for more fact finding regarding Internet filters.

``One of the things we think came out of the government's study is that the chance of running into graphic content on the Web when filters are on is extremely low,'' said Catherine Crump, staff attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union.

Stark's study found that only 6 percent of all queries returned a sexually explicit Web site, despite the consistent popularity of queries related to sex. It also found that the filters that did the best job blocking sexually explicit content also inadvertently blocked lots of content that was not explicit.

Government witnesses argued that while the percent of sexually explicit Web pages was small, it still amounted to a huge number. ``A lot of sexually explicit material is not blocked by filters,'' Stark wrote in the conclusion to his study.

Attorneys for the Justice Department were not available for comment Monday afternoon.

The 8-year-old lawsuit ignited widespread public debate last year after Google objected to a subpoena it had received to turn over billions of Web site addresses and two months of search queries to government attorneys. Google argued in federal court that the request would put both the private queries of Google users and the Mountain View giant's trade secrets at risk.

A federal judge subsequently ordered Google to turn over 50,000 random copies of Web pages from its index, but did not require Google to produce search-engine queries. Microsoft's MSN and Yahoo provided a sample of 1 million Web sites. MSN, Yahoo and AOL also provided a week of search queries.

Seth Finkelstein, a programmer and civil-liberties activist, said Google's stance was ``horribly self-serving.''

``There were no privacy implications in the sense that the data was restricted to a very small set of researchers who were under various sets of protective orders,'' Finkelstein said.

Finkelstein said Stark's findings about the prevalence of pornography on the Internet are similar to other academic studies.

``What we are learning about the Internet is that it reflects life and that the Internet is not -- contrary to what some people might think -- more sexual than people are in general.''

Horsetrader
11-14-06, 15:42
Study finds Web isn't teeming with sex
ANALYSIS SHOWS ABOUT 1 PERCENT OF ALL PAGES HAVE ADULT CONTENT
Finkelstein said Stark's findings about the prevalence of pornography on the Internet are similar to other academic studies.

``What we are learning about the Internet is that it reflects life and that the Internet is not -- contrary to what some people might think -- more sexual than people are in general.''I remember a psychology professor quoting a percentage of time that men think about sex. Though I don't remember the exact number, my impression is that it was something like 10% of the time. Even if we assume that women, children, and very old people never think about sex, that means the Internet should increase its sexual content to properly reflect our thoughts.

Benchseats Rock
11-20-06, 23:41
They fuck with us, let's fuck with them (http://forums.officer.com).

Benchseats Rock

Big Red50
11-21-06, 13:40
They fuck with us, let's fuck with them (http://forums.officer.com).

Benchseats RockTOUCHE' BENCH, great idea you continue to amaze!

Bad Bad Boy
11-22-06, 04:46
WASHINGTON (AP) - Nearly all air travelers entering the U.S. will be required to show passports beginning Jan. 23, 2007, including returning Americans and people from Canada and other nations in the Western Hemisphere.

The date was disclosed Tuesday by Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff in an interview with The Associated Press.

For any of you who are thinking of making a short trip to Mexico or Canada to check out their local talent (girls), you better have a passport to reenter the United States. BTW, a new passport will cost around $97.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
11-23-06, 01:56
Am I remembering correctly or did Don Geronimo once say that Thanksgiving was the most popular day for hookers. I'd hate to make a liar out of him.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

Benchseats Rock

PsyberZombie
11-23-06, 10:04
Am I remembering correctly or did Don Geronimo once say that Thanksgiving was the most popular day for hookers....

Not sure about that .... I always thought it was Palm Sunday

Baltimonger
11-23-06, 23:08
Here is a Dr. Phil show story about heroin addicted twins:
http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/797#

Benchseats Rock
11-24-06, 04:57
Here is a Dr. Phil show story about heroin addicted twins:
http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/797#

The prude Dr. never mentions whether or not the girls offered a 2 for 1 special and if so, how much they charged. Damn.... I guess I will have to wait to get my twins fantasy taken care of. One thing is for sure, I know that I could probably get it done in Vegas, but I ain't paying that much unless it has 4 wheels and an engine. Motorized wheelchairs don't count, unless I am with Robux. ;)

Benchseats Rock

Benchseats Rock
11-24-06, 05:25
funny window display gone all sorts of wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0gl2ilLcX0&eurl=)

Baltimonger
11-24-06, 20:00
Allegedly the twins are from Naptown.

Robux
11-24-06, 21:43
and they're close by.

Benchseats Rock
11-24-06, 21:44
Allegedly, I am planning a roadtrip.

Robux, to the mongermobile!

Bad Bad Boy
11-25-06, 20:48
Sometimes I wonder how many people in the entire world are having sex in any given minute. And then I wonder if you can find the answer on Google. Let's try it! "According to the World Health Organization (WHO), *every 24 hours* there occur over 100 million acts of sexual intercourse..." Google is truly amazing! It took me less than ten minutes to find this! But we're not done yet... I wanted to know how many people are having sex worldwide in any given minute. So we'll have to do a little math on our own to get the answer.

Let's see... 60 minutes in an hour, so 24 x 60 = minutes in 24 hours, which is 1,440 minutes. Then we need to divide 100 million acts of sexual intercourse by 1,440 minutes which equals 69,444 acts of sexual intercourse per minute worldwide.

But we're not done yet... I wanted to know how many people are having sex worldwide in any given minute.

Now this could get complicated. First you need to define what "having sex" includes. A broad definition could include masturbation, both male and female... oral sex, both male and female. Orgies, which include multiple partners simultaneously, and also gay sex, both male and female. All this could make our answer virtually impossible to attain.

But don't despair! The World Health Organization said that *every 24 hours* there occur over 100 million acts of sexual intercourse, resulting in approximately one million conceptions... The WHO was very specific, in defining sexual intercourse as an act that could potentially result in pregnancy. So we can rule out solo sex, gay sex, oral sex, and even bum blasting, since none of these can result in pregnancy. According to the WHO, (not to be confused with the famous British Rock band) sexual intercourse involves one man and one woman engaged in sexual activity that (technically) could result in pregnancy.

So now we're just left with one simple act of math to perform... According to the definition of sexual intercourse as described by the WHO, if there are 69,444 acts of sexual intercourse ocurring worldwide in any given minute, then we just multiply 69,444 x 2 (one man, one woman) which equals 138,888 people getting it on each minute.

So the next time you're feeling lonely, try not to think about the fact that every five minutes, 694,440 people in the world are getting laid.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
11-27-06, 00:48
Once there was a monger whose wife wanted to find a way to keep him tied to the porch, so she poked holes in the condom and got herself pregnant. She also got herself single right quick. Needless to say, the main question became how to trust a woman. Silly monger! You can't trust women. And now you don't have to. Article URL Here (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=418791&in_page_id=1770): Text Below.

UK scientists invent male 'pill' that can be taken hours before sex
by FIONA MacRAE Last updated at 23:54pm on 26th November 2006

British scientists have developed a revolutionary pill that men could take as a one-off contraceptive just before a date.
The tablet would prevent a man from being able to impregnate a woman, but within a few hours his fertility would return to normal.
This would make it much more acceptable to men than other 'male pills' under development, which alter hormone levels and have to be taken over the long term.
It is also more likely to be trusted by women as they are not relying on their man having to remember to take his pill every day for it to work.
The hormone-free 'male pill' was inspired by two medicines already in use and so the scientists hope it could be on the market within as little as five years.
Experts believe it could transform family planning by allowing couples to share the responsibility for contraception - a role that traditionally falls to women.
The new contraceptive is likely to appeal to women who are uneasy about the female Pill's ability to raise the risk of strokes, heart attacks and potentially-fatal blood clots.
Critics argue, that men lack women's motivation to prevent pregnancy, making it hard for women to trust them to take a contraceptive pill.
Other male pills are under development but many of them are based on hormones that trick the brain into switching off sperm production.
These are typically being developed as injections, implants and patches.
However the new pill being researched by scientists at King's College London, contains chemicals that prevent ejaculation and could be in tablet-form.
Men could take one daily, just like the female pill, or have one a few hours before sex as a one-off contraceptive.
Sexual satisfaction is not affected and the absence of hormones means that a man's fertility should return to normal within hours of stopping the treatment.
Researcher Dr Nnaemeka Amobi said: "The non-hormonal male pill could be taken when and as needed."
Fellow researcher Dr Christopher Smith said: "If the man was taking the pill over a period of several months and decided to come off it, we would expect his fertility to return just as quickly as if he had taken it on a one-off basis."
The contraceptive was inspired by the observation that some drugs used to treat schizophrenia and high blood pressure also prevent ejaculation.
However, side-effects including dizziness and drowsiness mean these medicines could not be marketed as contraceptives.
After pinning down how the drugs stop ejaculation, the London researchers set about creating tablets that do the same thing but without the side-effects.
Already tested in the lab, it is hoped human trials will start shortly and the pill on the market within the next five years.
Currently, men who want to take responsibility for contraception have limited choice, with their options extending to condoms, a vasectomy, or simple abstinence.
Professor John Guillebaud, one of Britain's leading experts on contraception, described the pill as "a brilliant discovery".
He said its strength lay in its ability to prevent pregnancy without using hormones which could cause side-effects such as hot flushes and moodiness.
If the male pill is successful it could bring in huge amounts of money to King’s College, which owns the rights to the discovery.
Annual world-wide sales of the female Pill are worth £21billion a year.
Rebecca Findlay, of the Family Planning Association, said: "It gets really tiring for women to always be the one in charge of fertility.
"For women, it would be another form of liberation. It's great."

PsyberZombie
11-27-06, 09:25
Once there was a monger whose wife wanted to find a way to keep him tied to the porch, so she poked holes in the condom and got herself pregnant. She also got herself single right quick. Needless to say, the main question became how to trust a woman. Silly monger! You can't trust women. And now you don't have to.

From that article =

" The contraceptive was inspired by the observation that some drugs used to treat schizophrenia and high blood pressure also prevent ejaculation.

However, side-effects including dizziness and drowsiness mean these medicines could not be marketed as contraceptives.

After pinning down how the drugs stop ejaculation, the London researchers set about creating tablets that do the same thing but without the side-effects. "

A pill that stops ejaculation = I'll bet that's gonna be real popular

The real answer to the woman who connives to get pregnant and then suck your bank accounts dry for the
next 18 yrs is simple [ and also mentioned in the article ] = vasectomy

Some vasectomy stories =

Nice Try , Honey =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=329958&postcount=2060

This one's my fave =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=330338&postcount=2067

Horsetrader
11-27-06, 19:12
Several years ago I dated a girl who openly admitted that she wanted to have another child and that I should be the father. The quality and frequency of sex was great. I think it was about 10 months later that I admitted that I had a vasectomy shortly before we met.

Benchseats Rock
11-27-06, 20:55
Man shoots doe with well-developed rack
Associated Press

MICHIGAN, N.D. - When Carmen Erickson dropped a deer with a single shot in a cattail slough south of here, he thought he'd downed a nice buck. Unlike his shot, he was a little off. The deer was a doe.

"It's got no male utilities," said Erickson, who lives in Minot. "It has teats ... it was pretty unusual."

Six hunting partners with Erickson witnessed the doe with a 4-by-4 rack.

"I'm sure this story will be around for 10 years," he said. "At least in our group."

Erickson notified the state Game and Fish Department and received a voice mail from a biologist who said these types of deer often are bucks whose testicles haven't descended or for some reason are castrated. Erickson said that is not the case with his deer, however.

"We couldn't find any male genitals on the deer," he said.

"We turned it over, and I got a lot of heat over that. Like I was supposed to know," Erickson joked.

Gary Rankin, district game warden in Larimore, said he has seen a couple of antlered does over the years, but for a doe to have a well-developed rack is unusual.

It is not the first antlered doe to be reported in the region this year. A conservation officer for the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources reported seeing a 10-point antlered doe shot near Robbin, Minn., during that state's firearms deer season. DNR conservation officers in other parts of Minnesota also reported a handful of antlered does.

Erickson said the antlered doe is a first for his crew, which has been hunting together for 25 years.

"It definitely was a keeper, he said.

Ho Watcher
11-30-06, 03:43
Bad Sex in Fiction Award

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061129/ap_en_ot/books_bad_sex

Bad Bad Boy
12-02-06, 12:05
This has been quite a week for the bizarre, especially for you crotch watchers out there. lol

The movie, THE NATIVITY STORY, is now out for the holiday season. It's being billed as a big hit and money maker. What I find funny about the whole scene is the 16 y/o actress who plays the role of the VIRGIN MARY is PREGNANT!! And unwed! I doubt her pregnancy was the result of an immaculate conception. roflmao You just have to love Hollywood's sense of humor.

This past week has been filled with stories and photos of the new brat pack consisting of Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan. They have been seen and photographed clubbing and getting out of their cars - PANTYLESS. Thanks goodness the girls shaved those kitties or it would have been a very nasty sight. lol

Their crotch shot photos are all over the Internet for all to see. Britney has put on quite a bit of weight due to her recent pregnancy and looks like Petunia Pig. She shouldn't be wearing a mini-skirt until she loses those excess pounds.

Lindsay Lohan is a crack head and reportedly fucks anything that wears pants. She has been in a lot of trouble with movie producers because of her bizarre (drug induced) behavior and being late for shoots and the like.

It's like who really cares if any those three trailer park queens are wearing panties or not. Only in American can this be the big news story of the week.

I think these girls should be made Co-chairpersons for the TOYS FOR TWATS Program.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
12-08-06, 11:51
Did you know?????

The average man's ejaculation of semen is 3.5 milliliters. So 69,444 ejaculations in the world per minute would equal 243,054 ml, or approximately 243 liters. One liter equals 1.06 quarts so 243 x 1.06 = 257.58 quarts. There are 4 quarts to a gallon, so 257.58 divided by 4 = 64.4 gallons of semen ejaculated each minute in the world. So with 1,440 minutes in 24 hours, the world output of semen would be 92,729 gallons of semen per day, which is a lot of spunk!

An average in ground swimming pool holds 21,900 gallons. So 92,729 divided by 21,900 = 4.23. So the world's output of semen every day is about the volume of 4-1/4 swimming pools.

Now you know:o) lol

BBB

Benchseats Rock
12-08-06, 20:32
Did you know?????

The average man's ejaculation of semen is 3.5 milliliters. So 69,444 ejaculations in the world per minute would equal 243,054 ml, or approximately 243 liters. One liter equals 1.06 quarts so 243 x 1.06 = 257.58 quarts. There are 4 quarts to a gallon, so 257.58 divided by 4 = 64.4 gallons of semen ejaculated each minute in the world. So with 1,440 minutes in 24 hours, the world output of semen would be 92,729 gallons of semen per day, which is a lot of spunk!

An average in ground swimming pool holds 21,900 gallons. So 92,729 divided by 21,900 = 4.23. So the world's output of semen every day is about the volume of 4-1/4 swimming pools.

Now you know:o) lol

BBB

And to think that these girls still get dehydrated from the drug abuse.
Help out your hookers, get them to swallow.
Better still, get them to swim.

Benchseats Rock

Bad Bad Boy
12-09-06, 04:46
Have you''ve ever wondered why "Johnson" is a slang name for penis?

Turns out that this has it's origin from the history of Steam Engines and railroads in the 19th century.

A Johnson bar is a hand lever with several distinct positions and a positive clutch to hold the lever in the selected position. The positive clutch is typically activated with a spring-loaded squeeze handle on the lever so that only one hand is needed to release the clutch, move the lever, then reengage the clutch. Many steam locomotives have valvetrain controls which are set using a Johnson bar.

It's starting to make sense to me now... hand lever, positive clutch, squeeze handle, ...one hand needed to release...

Also, a Johnson is the name of a heavy lever used to remove railroad spikes and moving heavy equipment, from there, the concept of a heavy bar, quickly became in slang another name for a penis, as in "I showed her my really big Johnson".

Another mystery solved... Lol!

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
12-11-06, 14:57
What a wild morning!!

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and looked out my window to see a person trying to look in my car's passenger side window. The man not seeing anything, looked in the windows of the next two cars parked to mine.

It appeared to me that he was looking to break into our cars and steal whatever he could. The man was short and dressed in a dark jacket with a grey hood pulled up covering his face.

I debated whether to confront him with my loaded .45 caliber pistol which I keep next to my bed or to scare him off by turning on and off my front porch lights and yelling at him.

I chose the later option. I opened my door and asked what he was doing and if he lived here. He said everything was cool, raised his flashlight, and said he lived down the street. His voice sounded like he was an adult black male.

He quickly walked down the street, turned the corner, and left the area. I did not call the police because he would have been gone before they arrived. In retrospect, I am not sure I did the right thing to confront him without my weapon for self-defense and/or not to call the police.

The real strange thing is what was going through my mind in the few seconds I had to make a decision as to what to do. It was really silly.

I thought if I shot him, it would wake up the neighborhood, the police would be called and catch me standing there with a loaded pistol and a dead guy on my front lawn. This is where it really gets wild.

The next thing I though was that the police would either shoot me thinking I was a robber or arrest me for shooting the guy. In turn, they would put me in jail, I would have to post bond, and then pay a lawyer $10 K to defend me in court. They would confiscate my .45 caliber pistol and I would have a police record.

In all fairness to me, I was still a little groggy from waking up from a deep sleep so I wasn't thinking completely straight.

It's strange what goes through your mind in a time of heavy stress and/or crisis.

BBB

PsyberZombie
12-12-06, 10:03
The next thing I though was that the police would either shoot me thinking I was a robber or arrest me for shooting the guy. In turn, they would put me in jail, I would have to post bond, and then pay a lawyer $10 K to defend me in court. They would confiscate my .45 caliber pistol and I would have a police record.

The police usually won't shoot you unless you're holding a weapon and pointing it at them or otherwise threatening them [ like running your car into their un·marked van , like what happened to the groom at the strip club in NYC last week ]

You appear to believe that a lawyer & 10K would get you off the hook here except for losing your weapon and having a record .... Wrong !!

There's absolutely NO justification for shooting someone over a minor property crime . Not only that , you'd be guilty of Felony Assault PLUS Use of a firearm to commit a crime of violence and if convicted [ virtually a certainty ] you WILL go to Prison for *years*

From the NRA / ILA web site on Maryland's firearm Laws =

" The use of a handgun in the commission of a felony or any crime of violence is a separate crime. In addition, to any other sentence imposed, it is mandatory upon the court to impose no less than the minimum sentence of five years, which may not be suspended, nor may probation be granted.

Source = http://www.mcsm.org/mdlaw.html

Benchseats Rock
12-14-06, 01:45
What a wild morning!!

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and looked out my window to see a person trying to look in my car's passenger side window. The man not seeing anything, looked in the windows of the next two cars parked to mine.

It appeared to me that he was looking to break into our cars and steal whatever he could. The man was short and dressed in a dark jacket with a grey hood pulled up covering his face.

I debated whether to confront him with my loaded .45 caliber pistol which I keep next to my bed or to scare him off by turning on and off my front porch lights and yelling at him.

I chose the later option. I opened my door and asked what he was doing and if he lived here. He said everything was cool, raised his flashlight, and said he lived down the street. His voice sounded like he was an adult black male.

He quickly walked down the street, turned the corner, and left the area. I did not call the police because he would have been gone before they arrived. In retrospect, I am not sure I did the right thing to confront him without my weapon for self-defense and/or not to call the police.

The real strange thing is what was going through my mind in the few seconds I had to make a decision as to what to do. It was really silly.

I thought if I shot him, it would wake up the neighborhood, the police would be called and catch me standing there with a loaded pistol and a dead guy on my front lawn. This is where it really gets wild.

In all fairness to me, I was still a little groggy from waking up from a deep sleep so I wasn't thinking completely straight.

It's strange what goes through your mind in a time of heavy stress and/or crisis.

BBB

This is exactly what a $100.00 12ga. pump is for. I've never met anyone who hasn't heard the rack and slide and not become completely submissive - armed or not, time and place notwithstanding and frankly, irrelevant. It is the most dangerous sound in the world, and translates in all languages.

I had a home invasion last year - when the cops got there I was aiming my pump at the guy who was lying in his own piss on my foyer floor - they drew on me to be sure who the good guys were, but after that they were impressed that they had a live body to arrest. The difference between the situations is mine was inside and yours was outside, and in MD there is a bullshit duty to retreat clause - so if you're outside you can't pump them full of lead. On the other hand, I can't think of a cop who would have a problem if you pumped the fella's ass full of rock salt.

Bad Bad Boy
12-14-06, 10:59
This is exactly what a $100.00 12ga. pump is for. I've never met anyone who hasn't heard the rack and slide and not become completely submissive - armed or not, time and place notwithstanding and frankly, irrelevant. It is the most dangerous sound in the world, and translates in all languages.

No doubt about it Bench, a bad guy hearing the slide of a shotgun jacking a shell into the chamber would be enough to make anyone wet their pants. If you pulled the trigger on your 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot, you would be cleaning meat off your walls for weeks to come.

Like PZ mentioned below, had I fired any shots and/or dropped the guy on my front lawn, I would have been in a world of shit. In retrospect, I should have had my pistol in my pocket before confronting the guy.

I would have had no hesitancy to unload on the guy if I found him in my home threatening me. I just don't make a good victim and would let a jury decide my fate. It's a shame you can't defend yourself these days.

My home was burglarized in 1999 by a neighbor kid and his friend for drug money. They stole 2 handguns (a Colt Python .357 caliber and a S&W .22 caliber), 2 knives, and some other stuff. Another neighbor saw them and they were arrested. The guns were sold on the streets of Boston and never recovered. I replaced those handguns with a .45, .357, and .22 caliber handguns and keep my 45 loaded by my beside.

I have read articles about some States that permit their citizens to carry handguns which has significantly reduced crime. By contrast, look at the District of Columbia which you are not allowed to own a handgun. Their crime rate is soaring.

Some of these laws really suck!

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
12-16-06, 19:55
I was watching the Glen Beck show on CNN cable yesterday evening and he did a one hour segment on the porn industry. He came up with some pretty interesting stuff.

Here are some of the high (or low) lights:

* The porn industry brings in $54 billion dollars worldwide annually.

* The porn industry brings in $12 billion dollars in the USA annually.

* The porn industry revenue is slightly more than all the revenue that professional football, baseball, basketball, and Hollywood movies combined earn.

* Half of the movies seen in your major hotels (e.g., Hilton) are porn and are a major source of their revenue.

* Ages 12 to 17 represents the largest age group that watch Internet porn.

* Porn is more addictive than alcohol at a ratio of 10 to 7.

* Porn addiction leads to the male becoming desynthesized sexually which causes him to lose interest in his sexual partner.

* Porn has kept up with technology and is now available on cell phones and Ipods.

* The next stage in the porn evolution is watching "virtual" porn movies which will make you feel like you are actually participating in the sexual acts.

It was a pretty interesting show. I was amazed how much revenue the porn industry takes in.

BBB

Baltimonger
12-17-06, 18:34
At the southern end of Payson St., between Payson St. and Monroe St., is Ohio Ave.; which at approximately 25 feet long and exactly 1 residential address is the world's shortest residential street.

Strange, but true.

Satellite photo:
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ohio+ave,+baltimore+md,+21223&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.106447,80.15625&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=39.283427,-76.645861&spn=0.010563,0.033646&t=k&om=0
A closer shot:
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ohio+ave,+baltimore+md,+21223&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.106447,80.15625&ie=UTF8&om=0&z=19&ll=39.280009,-76.64696&spn=0.00066,0.002103&t=k&iwloc=addr

Benchseats Rock
12-17-06, 18:44
If Ohio is the shortest, it's kind of funny, because the longest single block of rowhomes anywhere in the world is on Wilkens - on the other side of the street from the church all the way down to the bridge. And then there are the famous ghost ramps on 95 that don't go anywhere - this has always been and will be one strange fucking town, and I am proud to call it home.

VanDriver
12-17-06, 19:29
I was watching the Glen Beck show on CNN cable yesterday evening and he did a one hour segment on the porn industry. He came up with some pretty interesting stuff.

Here are some of the high (or low) lights:

* The porn industry brings in $54 billion dollars worldwide annually.

* The porn industry brings in $12 billion dollars in the USA annually.

* The porn industry revenue is slightly more than all the revenue that professional football, baseball, basketball, and Hollywood movies combined earn.

* Half of the movies seen in your major hotels (e.g., Hilton) are porn and are a major source of their revenue.

* Ages 12 to 17 represents the largest age group that watch Internet porn.

* Porn is more addictive than alcohol at a ratio of 10 to 7.

* Porn addiction leads to the male becoming desynthesized sexually which causes him to lose interest in his sexual partner.

* Porn has kept up with technology and is now available on cell phones and Ipods.

* The next stage in the porn evolution is watching "virtual" porn movies which will make you feel like you are actually participating in the sexual acts.

It was a pretty interesting show. I was amazed how much revenue the porn industry takes in.

BBB

But does it cause you to become desensitized to your AMP or SW partner who changes on a regular basis? Maybe it should be recommended that, if you watch porn frequently, you should change AMP/SW partners frequently also.

Van

Bad Bad Boy
12-18-06, 13:45
I got my ass kicked this weekend and I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I ended up with a 1/2" cut on the bridge of my nose, partially swollen right eye, and a bleeding lip.

I look like I went 10 rounds with Ray Lewis and lost. lol

Let me explain.

Saturday was opening day of MD. late muzzleloader season and I shot a trophy 165 lb., 9-pointer with a 16" spread. I had a nanno second to make the shot before it bolted. I didn't have enough time to get into a proper shooting position and when I did, the recoil sent the scope back cutting my nose which bled profusely. Not sure who really won that battle.

The next day, my girlfriend invited me over to her place to watch the Redskin vs. New Orleans game, a victory celebratory lunch, to see the movie, Eragon, and sex afterwards.

While I was going down on her and she reached orgasm, she inadvertently raised her knee which caught my lower lip. It bled and swelled some, but didn't interfere with the rest of the love-making. We had a good laugh about it afterwards.

So you can see, I have no room to complain even though I look a mess. I guess everyone has one of these day every so often. lol

Merry Christmas all.

BBB

Big Red50
12-18-06, 14:04
I got my ass kicked this weekend and I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I ended up with a 1/2" cut on the bridge of my nose, partially swollen right eye, and a bleeding lip.

Let me explain.

Saturday was opening day of MD. late muzzleloader season and I shot a trophy 165 lb., 9-pointer with a 16" spread. I had a nanno second to make the shot before it bolted. I didn't have enough time to get into a proper shooting position and when I did, the recoil sent the scope back cutting my nose which bled profusely. Not sure who really won that battle.

The next day, my girlfriend invited me over to her place to watch the Redskin vs. New Orleans game, a victory celebratory lunch, to see the movie, Eragon, and sex afterwards.

While I was going down on her and she reached orgasm, she inadvertently raised her knee which caught my lower lip. It bled and swelled some, but didn't interfere with the rest of the love-making. We had a good laugh about it afterwards.

So you can see, I have no room to complain even though I look a mess. I guess everyone has one of these day every so often. lol

Merry Christmas all.

BBBBad Boy,

You have me LOL.

To do any thing well, you have to put alot into it to get alot out of it. You think sex is easy, sore back, stiff neck for those ladies that take awhile to O, I have acutally pulled a muscle in my back coming, sexual athletics is dangerous.

Warning to some of the less experienced members (not you Bad Boy), you will read and see in forum photos all sorts of incredible activities and stunts when you RTFF.

Don't try this at home!

You have been warned.

Big Red

Cloud William
12-18-06, 19:08
http://www.globalorgasm.org/

VanDriver
12-18-06, 19:29

Let me explain.

Merry Christmas all.

BBB

I think she just wanted to ensure you would not be desensitized to her as in your report earlier!

Van

Benchseats Rock
12-18-06, 20:19
http://www.globalorgasm.org/

Is this your argument for a Baltimore Board Gang Bang?

Bad Bad Boy
12-19-06, 10:44
The research has been conducted and the results are in (well, almost):

* Ambidextrous people are more likely to be bisexual.

* Southpaws are more likely to be homosexual.

* Bisexuals are more likely to suffer from asthma, hyperactivity and dyslexia than other people.

The study involved 255,000 people who answered questions on the BBC Science and Nature Web site. Participants were asked 150 questions about demographics, personality, sexuality, social attitudes and behavior.

What this really means is that the next time you are looking for a 3-some and you have two ambidextrous SW's, you will be in for one hell of a great time! rofl

BBB

Cloud William
12-19-06, 17:36
Hey, I'm all for world piece. I'm sure we can find more than one provider willing to take on a team.

Is this your argument for a Baltimore Board Gang Bang?

Larry 56
12-19-06, 18:24
Hey, I'm all for world piece. I'm sure we can find more than one provider willing to take on a team.

World piece sounds good to me.

Larry!

Baltimonger
12-19-06, 20:13
Can we hire this one?
http://www.pornotube.com/media.php?m=2628

The study involved 255,000 people who answered questions on the BBC Science and Nature Web site. Participants were asked 150 questions about demographics, personality, sexuality, social attitudes and behavior.

BBB

I wouldn't put too much stock in this study.

That's BBC as in British Broadcasting Corporation, as in the United Kingdom; the gayest country on earth. Driving on the left side of the road increases your chances of being gay.

Do the same study in San Francisco, you'll get similar results. Then do it again in Memphis, and you'll probably get a far different outcome.

I had an ex-gf whose stepfather claimed to have "turned gay" when he moved from Richmond to Baltimore. He tried to say the city did it to him. No, I'm pretty sure he was gay all along.

Many SW's are bisexual. Unfortunately, many are bipolar as well.

Benchseats Rock
12-19-06, 20:52
Nice site there Balti - I searched it for Robux's favorite nocturnal activity and all I found was this gem, of course mislabeled and all the way at the end of a list of unmentionable objectionables....

Click if you dare, you've been warned.

http://www.pornotube.com/media.php?m=23009

Cloud William
12-19-06, 21:23
Jeez, how bad does it have to get to do something like this? We all know what the SW's do but I'll bet if you said "stick your face in my ass while I fire off a screamer", they'd be outa there. Unless of course you offered them enough money.
Something to experiment with during world piece night?

[QUOTE=Benchseats Rock]Nice site there Balti - I searched it for Robux's favorite nocturnal activity and all I found was this gem,

(deleted link to hideous video)

Is Bux's preference pitching or catching?

Larry 56
12-19-06, 21:23
Nice site there Balti - I searched it for Robux's favorite nocturnal activity and all I found was this gem, of course mislabeled and all the way at the end of a list of unmentionable objectionables....

Robux is pretty sick, isn't he. :D

That must be why we like him. ;)

Larry!

Larry 56
12-19-06, 21:27
Can we hire this one?
http://www.pornotube.com/media.php?m=2628

Many SW's are bisexual. Unfortunately, many are bipolar as well.

Yeah, I like that girl. Hire her Bench. Har, har!

Yes, bi-polar is pretty common even among those who claim no mental illness. Melanie and Angie of CB. Both are bi-polar.

Larry!

Baltimonger
12-19-06, 21:49

Click if you dare, you've been warned.

http://www.pornotube.com/media.php?m=23009

That stinks!

For a better one, replace the number 23009 in the url with 43037.

Benchseats Rock
12-21-06, 00:39
Because you know he's a monger after all, he just mongers on a completely different level than we can ever hope to, with everything going on in the press lately, I was surfing 'round the net looking up Trump - and let me tell you, I can see why he gave the girl a second chance. I mean, if he fired her, she would have been replaced by Miss Nevada - Gentlemen, I give you Miss Nevada 2007.

Junky11
12-21-06, 17:54
That stinks!

For a better one, replace the number 23009 in the url with 43037.

I thew up in mouth a little.

Robux
12-22-06, 18:08
Oh, you fuckers. I take a couple of days off from the board and I'm defamed. DEFAMED, I tell you!!!

It is obvious to me you assholes have never been rimmed by the ancient one, or even a young one. It takes taboo to a whole new level of filthiness. But me, I feel especially clean after having my rectum licked out. Feel mighty spotless, actually. Perhaps the recent Taco Bell E. coli outbreak came from somebody tossing the salad on their make line.

Oh, Bench and Cloud, the beers I owe you? I just spilled them onto the lawn. :P (visually punny emoticon intentional)

Pitching? My ass!

Benchseats Rock
12-23-06, 12:28
Oh, Bench and Cloud, the beers I owe you? I just spilled them onto the lawn.

Alcohol Abuse!!!! Alcohol Abuse!!!!!

In some parts of the world they can't even afford beer for dinner - you should be more grateful for what you have. Now if you're a good monger and you finish all of your beer (and no spilling it out into the sink while my back is turned) then you can go out mongering and get that rimjob you've been thinking about all day. But you're not leaving until there isn't any beer left on the table young man... no sir. Not in this house.

Have a happy!

Daddy Lows
12-23-06, 14:59
You guys are hilarious. What happens when a chunk flies out?

Peace
Merry XXXmas!

Benchseats Rock
12-23-06, 19:25
You guys are hilarious. What happens when a chunk flies out?

Peace
Merry XXXmas!

I think that would depend on what kind of chunk it is and what orifice it flies out of. Of course, now that we are on the RIM of the subject, I suppose that this is yet another opportunity to lay down the gauntlet and see which brave monger it will be who will be responsible for bringing us to a lower/higher/prevously unknown level of debauch around here. Bonus points if you do it by New Years. Even more bonus points if I'm there. I want to say that it would even be a triple word score if it happens in a gangbang - ahhhh, wait a minute - a gangbang with Mother and Daughter, although Sisters would be nice, even better if they're twins.

Well, now that my holiday is planned what the fuck is everyone else doing?

Benchseats Rock

Larry 56
12-23-06, 21:36
Well, now that my holiday is planned what the fuck is everyone else doing?

Not a damn thing. Suggestions???

BTW, good catch on that Miss Nevada stuff. Heard it here first! :)

Merry X-mas and happy new year to one and all!

Larry!

Cloud William
12-24-06, 11:41
[QUOTE=Daddy Lows]You guys are hilarious. What happens when a chunk flies out?

You get shit faced!

Is it better to be defamed or defiled? Is it better to be the defiler or defilee?

All of youse guys have a good holiday, I know somebody will be out mongering tonight or tomorrow just to see if it can be done.

Robux
12-24-06, 19:51
Count me as a 'defiler' and seemingly a defame-ee.

There are at least one or more somebodies I know of who may be out on the loops looking for some nook. Oh, cum all ye faithful...

Oh, and Bench, does banging the daughter in mish on her mom's living room couch, while mom's rimming me, does that count?

Cloud William
12-25-06, 14:23
Oh, and Bench, does banging the daughter in mish on her mom's living room couch, while mom's rimming me, does that count?

I'd say only if someone else is doing mom doggy at the same time.

Benchseats Rock
12-25-06, 14:56

Robo, I think Cloud is spot on the money here - although I think equally acceptable is someone else getting rimmed by the daughter as he/she sits on her face - like you said, the apple didn't fall far from tree, damn, this would be alot of fun if we ever have the chance to pull it off. Now if either of them would be willing to be my piss junkie too then I could die happy.

Bad Bad Boy
12-27-06, 10:53
A recent survey among adults revealed that 95 percent of all Americans survey admitted to having premarital sex.

The conservative group that conducted the survey said this trend has continued for decades and is part of the "American culture".

Another aspect of the survey was to dispel the usefulness of spending billions of dollars on abstinence programs by the Federal government. It was their way of trying to get the government to do a reality check and quit wasting tax payers dollars on such useless programs.

It makes me wonder what happened to the remaining 5 percent who waited until they married to have sex. Are these people religious zealots, completely naive, or just plain stupid.

So if any of you out there are still hoping to find a virgin to marry, GOOD LUCK! rofl

BBB

Larry 56
12-27-06, 11:46
It makes me wonder what happened to the remaining 5 percent who waited until they married to have sex. Are these people religious zealots, completely naive, or just plain stupid.

Ugly and they don't drink or visit bars.

Larry!

Robux
12-27-06, 14:19
Originally Posted by Cloud William

Robo, I think Cloud is spot on the money here - although I think equally acceptable is someone else getting rimmed by the daughter as he/she sits on her face - like you said, the apple didn't fall far from tree, damn, this would be alot of fun if we ever have the chance to pull it off. Now if either of them would be willing to be my piss junkie too then I could die happy.

What you gentlemongers fail to realize is that your fantasy embellishment merely gilds the lily of something I actually did. :)

Baltimonger
12-27-06, 17:42
A recent survey among adults revealed that 95 percent of all Americans survey admitted to having premarital sex.

BBB

Like they say: There's lies, damn lies, and statistics.

I'd love to take that 5% and hook them up to a polygraph, then tell them if they lie, the thing will electrocute their asses. I think the outcome will be quite different.

Hotwire airfare alert I got today:
BKK for $433.

Larry 56
12-27-06, 18:15
What you gentlemongers fail to realize is that your fantasy embellishment merely gilds the lily of something I actually did. :)

You are a VERY sick man. :D

Larry!

Oriole Mon
01-03-07, 23:34
I have no idea where to put jokes, but this one if meant for mongers.

What does a 9 volt battery and a woman's asshole have in common?

At least once in a man's life, he puts his tongue on each.

Bad Bad Boy
01-04-07, 11:26
For all you panty affectionatos out there, here's your very own chance to own a pair of celebrity panties and bustiers. Get your checkbooks out.

Whitney Houston owes a group called Speed Sound nearly $200,000. They plan to auction off her clothes, tour equipment, and other personal items from her 1999 world tour this coming Tuesday.

I don't know if they will be auctioning off any of her crack pipes and other drug stuff that she and her former husband Bobby Brown used during their 124 year marriage. lol

Tuesday's auction will be held at the Irvington, NJ warehouse. It will cost you $100 to enter the building.

BBB

Baltimonger
01-08-07, 23:49
Saturday morning: A guy did a bunch of coke, went into seizures while driving, and took out someone's car & front steps in the 2000 block of Wilkens Ave. (between Payson & Pulaski). Nice way to start the morning. I assume he went directly to jail after the hospital visit.

LE Commish Hamm wants $1 increase per pack of smokes for drug treatment (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/health/bal-md.ci.treatment03jan03,0,4191091.story?coll=bal-local-headlines) on demand. He says this is the only hope to reduce the crime rate, as most crime is connected to the drug trade. His daughter is an addict.

A SW I spoke with says it's not a good idea. The gov't only seems to want to back short term programs which usually fail; not methadone, and are only lukewarm about buprenorphine.

For all you panty affectionatos out there, here's your very own chance to own a pair of celebrity panties and bustiers. Get your checkbooks out.

Whitney Houston owes a group called Speed Sound nearly $200,000. They plan to auction off her clothes, tour equipment, and other personal items from her 1999 world tour this coming Tuesday.

I don't know if they will be auctioning off any of her crack pipes and other drug stuff that she and her former husband Bobby Brown used during their 124 year marriage. lol

Tuesday's auction will be held at the Irvington, NJ warehouse. It will cost you $100 to enter the building.

BBB
98 Rock did a bit about that story this morning. Had Whitney trying to hawk panties she just took off for $20k and a crack pipe for $4k.

Benchseats Rock
01-08-07, 23:55
LE Commish Hamm wants $1 increase per pack of smokes for drug treatment on demand. He says this is the only hope to reduce the crime rate, as most crime is connected to the drug trade. His daughter is an addict.

Just for Newports right? I should be fine - I smoke Camel Lights and Dunhills... that's not unfair - is it?

Bad Bad Boy
01-11-07, 07:15
Now we have MRSA to worry about:

A virulent, drug-resistant form of staph bacteria that has spread across the USA since it was identified in 2000 can be spread by sexual activity, a mode of transmission that is "important and previously unrecognized," a new study says.

"MRSA is transmitted by direct skin-to-skin contact," Rachel Gorwitz of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says, "so it's not surprising it could be transmitted during sex."

MRSA once occurred primarily in hospitalized patients, but in recent years, a new strain has emerged that causes persistent skin infections in young, healthy people who have not been hospitalized, including football players and military recruits.

In the new study, researchers looked at 114 households in Manhattan where MRSA infections had been identified and found three in which the bacteria was spread by sexual activity.

In two cases, the women said they regularly shaved their pubic area, and their sexual partners had "pimples" in the groin area, researchers say.

In a third, the woman had MRSA-positive abscesses on her buttock, and her husband later developed a rash and MRSA-positive boils on his body. One of the women also had herpes.

The spread of MRSA through sexual activity has been seen by emergency room doctors, says James Roberts of Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia.

In a letter published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine in January, he reported treating a lap dancer for MRSA infections on her buttocks.

"She relayed that other lap dancers at her club had similar problems, considered a known occupational hazard by the women," he wrote.

Researcher Frank Lowy, lead author of the Columbia report, says the study indicates that people should refrain from sex if they have open lesions. "They have to be alert to the fact there's a new bug in town," he says, "and one potential means of transmission is sexual activity."

BBB

Baltimonger
01-11-07, 10:49
Lots of Baltimore SW's already have MRSA. I got a few years back. It is a total b*tch to get rid of. I still get abcesses, folliculitis, and painful bumps in my nose from time to time. My doctor gives me prescriptions for a shitload of rifampin and cephalexin pills and bactroban aintibiotic ointment for it.

Needle users are at an especially high risk for it developing into something that could kill them, like endocarditis. I've known SW's who've died from it. Cocaine can be shot without cooking it, unlike heroin. This means that any MRSA or other staph bacteria on the surface of the coke from the handling of it, can be shot directly into the bloodstream. Bacteria living on the surface of the skin can be forced into the bloodstream when they shoot up, because most don't even think about using alcohol wipes (the can get them at needle exchange) first.

Many SW's & dealers already have it. It spreads quickly in the jails.

Smiling Fox
01-11-07, 10:55
i have heard that honey, yes honey is a great topical antibactial cure.
seems bacteria hate the sweetness. nothing seems togrow in it.
also there is mention of grapefruit seed extract. supposed to a bacterial killer.
not sure if any of this works. but if the anti biotics is costing a fortune, the natural stuff might work too. docs dont have a clue about most shit anyway, except what the drug companies tell them.

SF ;)

Baltimonger
01-11-07, 11:04
So that means if I find a sweet honey with a nice pair of grapefruit, and get her to extract my seed, I'll be fine; right?

Smiling Fox
01-11-07, 11:13
you know, i keep searching for a sweet honey, with good grapefruits, for a little extraction.

hell it might work.,....

lol, i just dont trust the docs. and since they dont seem to have a good cure for alot a shit, maybe this would work,,, hell if i know. i havent had even a bad cut in a while,

l-lysine for herpes
aloa for healing,
maybe honey, and grapefruitseed extract for skin infections.

if it works, well you are better, if it dont, well, you might be sweeter.....
lol
SF ;)

Bad Bad Boy
01-12-07, 13:01
Has you boss been giving you a rash of shit with impossible deadlines? Has your girlfriend or wife told you that she is leaving you for some pencil-neck geek who is earning six-figures?

There is no need for you to take it out on your dog, girlfriend, or anyone else. I have the PERFECT SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. It will involve some travel, but it will be worth it. There's no need for alcohol or drugs. lol

You will be able to get rid of all your aggression and disappointments in life by taking a trip to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Hopefully, you have enough frequent flier miles to cut down on the cost.

You need to take a trip to Cambodia and hook up with Mr. Lan Kosal at his Kambol Shooting Range. Now this is not your ordinary shooting range.

For $555, you will be able take out a cow with an RPG launcher. We are talking serious fire-power folks. Just the thrill to see the cow or water buffalo disintegrate before you eyes will erase all that built up hostility you have been carrying around.

Not everyone has this much money to spend, so if you are looking for a more economical way to relieve tension how about tossing hand grenades at a flock of chickens? Yep, that can be arranged too.

If this is too much, you can have the opportunity to shoot a clip of ammo from an AK-47 assault rifle, M-16, Thompson machine gun, or an array of other weapons.

It's all there and available for your enjoyment.

Would anyone like to join me? rofl

(Source: Washington Times Newspaper, January 12, 2007, article titled: Cow Season in Cambodia, page 1)

BBB

Big Red50
01-12-07, 17:04
Has you boss been giving you a rash of shit with impossible deadlines? Has your girlfriend or wife told you that she is leaving you for some pencil-neck geek who is earning six-figures?

There is no need for you to take it out on your dog, girlfriend, or anyone else. I have the PERFECT SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. It will involve some travel, but it will be worth it. There's no need for alcohol or drugs. lol

You will be able to get rid of all your aggression and disappointments in life by taking a trip to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Hopefully, you have enough frequent flier miles to cut down on the cost.

You need to take a trip to Cambodia and hook up with Mr. Lan Kosal at his Kambol Shooting Range. Now this is not your ordinary shooting range.

For $555, you will be able take out a cow with an RPG launcher. We are talking serious fire-power folks. Just the thrill to see the cow or water buffalo disintegrate before you eyes will erase all that built up hostility you have been carrying around.

Not everyone has this much money to spend, so if you are looking for a more economical way to relieve tension how about tossing hand grenades at a flock of chickens? Yep, that can be arranged too.

If this is too much, you can have the opportunity to shoot a clip of ammo from an AK-47 assault rifle, M-16, Thompson machine gun, or an array of other weapons.

It's all there and available for your enjoyment.

Would anyone like to join me? rofl

(Source: Washington Times Newspaper, January 12, 2007, article titled: Cow Season in Cambodia, page 1)

BBBHow much to wax a retired NVC

Big Red

Benchseats Rock
01-13-07, 09:18
For $555, you will be able take out a cow with an RPG launcher.

Didn't Tinglygood just post a video of this a short while back?

Bad Bad Boy
01-15-07, 03:38
We seem to be having a lot of recent discussion on the subject of herpes in our General Board. Here is some general information about the virus I hope you find helpful.

Genital herpes can be a confusing disease. Symptoms can look like other conditions, or there may be no symptoms at all. How to tell if you have it? These questions and answers will help.

Could I have herpes and not know?

Unless no one has ever kissed you, and unless you've never had sex, it is possible that you've picked up a herpes virus.

Oral herpes, usually caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), shows up as cold sores or fever blisters on the mouth. Even a casual peck on the lips from someone with a cold sore can give you the virus. That's why it's so common: As many as 50% to 80% of adults in the U.S. have oral herpes.

Genital herpes, most often caused by the second type of herpes virus (HSV-2), is less common, but plenty of people still have it. Roughly one in five American adults has genital herpes. But up to 90% of those who have it don't know they are infected. You could be one of them.

What are some signs that I might have genital herpes?

Often it's hard to tell by looking. The textbook symptom of genital herpes is a cluster of small fluid-filled blisters that break, forming painful sores that crust and heal during several days. Affected areas include the penis, scrotum, vagina, vulva, urethra, anus, thighs, and buttocks.

But many people don't get these sores. Some people have no symptoms at all, while others get symptoms that can be easily mistaken for razor burn, pimples, bug bites, jock itch, hemorrhoids, an ingrown hair, or a vaginal yeast infection.

After you're infected, the symptoms go away, but can flare up from time to time. Luckily, the first outbreak usually is the worst. And some people may have just one or two outbreaks in their lifetime.

Is there a test for genital herpes?

Yes. A doctor can take a sample from what appears to be a herpes sore and examine it under a microscope. You can also have a blood test. The blood test looks for antibodies to the virus that your immune system would have made when you were infected. HSV-2 almost always infects the genitals, so if antibodies to HSV-2 are detected in your blood, you probably have genital herpes.

A blood test that shows antibodies to HSV-1 means you could have genital or oral herpes. That's because oral herpes, typically caused by HSV-1, can be spread to the genitals during oral sex.

If I don't have it now, how can I avoid it in the future?

The only sure-fire way to avoid getting genital herpes is to abstain from sex or have sex only with someone who is also herpes-free. Short of that, a latex condom offers some protection if it covers the infected area. Remember, you can get genital herpes by receiving oral sex (fellatio, cunnilingus, analingus) from someone with a cold sore on the mouth. Likewise, you can get oral herpes from someone's genitals by way of oral sex.

If you know that a sex partner has genital herpes, you can reduce your risk by having sex (vaginal, anal, or oral intercourse) only when he or she has no symptoms. Nevertheless, genital herpes can be contagious even when there are no visible symptoms, so you should always use a latex barrier, such as a condom or a dental dam.

What's the big deal? Can genital herpes kill you?

It's not life threatening in and of itself. But having herpes sores makes it easier for HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, to enter your body. Not only is there an increased risk for getting HIV if you have genital herpes, but having the two diseases together may also make each one worse.

A pregnant woman can pass genital herpes on to her baby, so it's particularly serious during pregnancy. If you get infected near the end of pregnancy, the risk is highest. At least 30% and as many as 50% of newly infected pregnant women give the virus to their babies. For moms who were infected long before delivery, the risk is much lower. Less than 1% of babies born to mothers with an older genital herpes infection get the virus. And if a woman has an outbreak at delivery, a cesarean deliver is usually done.

You may have heard that genital herpes causes cervical cancer. That's not exactly true. It may be a factor, but it's not the main cause.

Genital herpes is a lifelong condition for which there is no cure. Having it can force you to make inconvenient changes in your life, particularly in your sex life, and it can cause you a lot of pain and discomfort. You simply would rather not have it.

Source: WebMD

BBB

Baltimonger
01-18-07, 21:52
I got a Baltimore Sun e mail today:
The full heading was supposed to read O'Malley Inaugurated- General Assembly Convenes The link in the heading read O'Malley Inaugurated- General Ass

Larry 56
01-19-07, 04:59
I got a Baltimore Sun e mail today:
The full heading was supposed to read O'Malley Inaugurated- General Assembly Convenes The link in the heading read O'Malley Inaugurated- General Ass

At least the SUN got it right for a change. :D

Larry!

Baltimonger
01-20-07, 12:43
At least the SUN got it right for a change. :D

Larry!

They finally got something else right: They've created a portal to Baltimore City stories on their web site. The neighboring counties, including Carroll & Harford have had them for years.

Things can only get better: Tribune Corp. is selling it off.

"I never had sexual intercourse with that woman,"
-BPD Officer Jemini Jones, on trial for rape, apparently reading from the Bill Clinton Guide to Sex Scandal Control.

Big Red50
01-20-07, 19:42
They finally got something else right: They've created a portal to Baltimore City stories on their web site. The neighboring counties, including Carroll & Harford have had them for years.

Things can only get better: Tribune Corp. is selling it off.

"I never had sexual intercourse with that woman,"

-BPD Officer Jemini Jones, on trial for rape, apparently reading from the Bill Clinton Guide to Sex Scandal Control.Hey Baltimonger,

If it works like a charm first time why switch.

Big Red

Benchseats Rock
01-21-07, 03:29
Officer, We Hardly Knew Ye (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=497003&postcount=6)

LoveLOS
01-21-07, 04:00
Officer, We Hardly Knew Ye (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=497003&postcount=6)Good job Bench!!!!

Benchseats Rock
01-21-07, 06:33
Good job Bench!!!!

Thank you, thank you.... I feel like I should take a bow or something.
Like I said in the complaints about other members section... everyone knows what shit smells like.

BSR

Oriole Mon
01-21-07, 12:01
If you scratch yourself in one of those damn dumps they call homes. Go to the doctor right away.

Apparetnly the little scratch I got from a door, had staph on it. My hand is killing me, I am eating drugs and it hurts like hell.

Third doctor visit is in the morning.

Big Red50
01-21-07, 13:50
Officer, We Hardly Knew Ye

Good job Bench!!!!LL,

I could not agree more:

Wouldn’t it be nice if assholes could spell correctly when the threaten you, or maybe it was a typographical keyboard error, from left handed typing while Cgeorgri pulled his pud. Only Punks threaten others, if you are truly bad just do what you have to do and remember there is always someone bad-er. Cgeorgri can talk the talk or type the type, or is that hype but the real test is in walking the walk.

If there is such an award BSR should receive the Trashman award for keeping the board clean, if not I would like to hear from senior members. Should we create a Trashman Memorial Award, hand it out annually or as deserved at the appropriate RT, I will be the first to donate towards the award or trophy. I did not have the pleasure of knowing or meeting Trashman, but I do RTFF, I have read his archived posts, there was a guy whom really deserved my flame thrower photos. Any reference I humbly make about Trashman is with the utmost respect and honor that Trashman so rightfully earned and deserves.

With respect,

Big Red

Big Red50
01-22-07, 03:54
If you scratch yourself in one of those damn dumps they call homes. Go to the doctor right away.

Apparently the little scratch I got from a door, had staph on it. My hand is killing me, I am eating drugs and it hurts like hell.

Third doctor visit is in the morning.Hey Oriole Mon,

Be careful, sounds like you have contracted CA-MRSA. Make sure you see a good Dermatologist, Internist, or Infectious Disease Specialist that is familiar with treating MRSA.

That is one reason aside from ULE walking into old man Joe’s Bawdy house, I go to notels.

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) is a type of bacteria that is resistant to certain antibiotics. These antibiotics include methicillin and other more common antibiotics such as oxacillin, penicillin and amoxicillin. Staph infections, including MRSA, occur most frequently among persons in hospitals and healthcare facilities (such as nursing homes and dialysis centers) who have weakened immune systems.

MRSA infections that are acquired by persons who have not been recently (within the past year) hospitalized or had a medical procedure (such as dialysis, surgery, catheters) are know as CA-MRSA infections. Staph or MRSA infections in the community are usually manifested as skin infections, such as pimples and boils, and occur in otherwise healthy people.

Monger safe and carefully

Big Red, always taking care of little red

Oriole Mon
01-22-07, 13:57
Good news, it is not as bad as we thought at first.

Bad new, they still cut me open, squeezed it, and it hurt like hell.

Guess I missed the really bad this time.

Thanks for the info Big Red.

Benchseats Rock
01-22-07, 20:57
Cgeorgri can talk the talk or type the type...

No. He can't. Not before, and certainly not now. Besides, even if he were capable, he never had the balls.

I think that in his honor I am going to go and find myself a BSW to write a report about... but at the very least mine will be a real one.

Big Red50
01-23-07, 20:57
Good news, it is not as bad as we thought at first.

Bad new, they still cut me open, squeezed it, and it hurt like hell.

Guess I missed the really bad this time.

Thanks for the info Big Red.Hey Oriole Mon,

How is the hand, watch where you put it until it heals, you know no stink finger for a while, use your other appendages.

Just trying to help

Big Red

Oriole Mon
01-23-07, 22:36
Hey Oriole Mon,

How is the hand, watch where you put it until it heals, you know no stink finger for a while, use your other appendages.

Just trying to help

Big RedHand is better, the core just came how, I should have taken video and posted it on U tube.

I am a bit of a hygien freak, never been a fan of Dirty Sanchez.

But my other appendage did find it's way into a hole today.

Thanks for asking.

Benchseats Rock
01-23-07, 23:28
I love my Rock 'n Roll. At the moment I've been listening to some George Thorogood and the Deleware Destroyers.

You talk too much, you talk too much,
I can't believe the things that you say everyday
If you keep on talking baby,
you know you're bound to drive me away

Now you get on the telephone with your girlfriend,
your conversation baby ain't got no end
Yakety-yakety-yakety-yak all the time,
you keep on talking baby drive me out of my mind
You talk too much,

Well I laid out in the afternoon I start to nappin',
you walk into the room with them jaws a-flappin'
You keep that motormouth moving morning, noon and night,
you keep on talking baby make my head turn white
You talk too much,
you know you're bound just to drive me away

I think you're trying to put me through some kind of test,
I'm begging you baby won't you give it a rest
You talk about people that you don't even know,
keep it up baby I'm gonna pick up and blow
You talk too much,

Don't get me wrong baby I don't mean to complain,
but if you keep on talking you're gonna drive me insane
You keep on talking all around the clock,
I'm begging you baby won't you please stop
You talk too much,

G Cubed
01-24-07, 00:27
From the Mose Allison catalog:

Your Mind's on Vacation, But Your Mouth Is Workin' Overtime

Sitting there yakkin' right in my face
Coming on like you own the place
If silence was golden
You couldn't raise a dime
Cause your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime

You're quoting figures, you're dropping names
You're telling stories, you're playing games
You always laugh when things ain't funny
You try to sound like you don't need money
If talk was criminal, you'd lead a life of crime

You know that life is short and talk is cheap
Don't make promises that you can't keep
If you don't like the song I'm singing, just grin and bear it
All I can say is if the shoe fits wear it
If you must keep talking please can you make it rhyme

Btw: congrats, elder

PsyberZombie
01-24-07, 09:46
Hey BSR,

Congratulations on 900 reviews posted again this is like Déjà vu, what happened to 900 on 1/13/2007 WTF.

Just seeing double

A lot of members here noticed the recent drop in their Post count
... i dropped over 40 myself

Here's the explanation of what happened =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=495150&postcount=124

Benchseats Rock
01-24-07, 12:49
It's one thing for Baltimonger or Larry56 to say it here... it's another thing entirely to read it in the newspaper.

"Police think they can get away with everything. They just proved they can get away with everything." (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-te.ci.jones24jan24,0,4314199.story?coll=bal-local-headlines)

Benchseats Rock
01-25-07, 05:55
Robux,

If anyone were to ever accuse you of having a second login, well, click here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?u=133979) and meet your alter ego. Or at least someone who shares your notably baaaaaad tastes and proclivities. :D

BSR

Robux
01-25-07, 12:27
BSR,

Other than a devotion to Strunk & White, I don't see it.

If he were banging swamp donkeys and war pigs on the hood of his Mongermobile(tm) or getting deep throated by pregnant chicken-headed SWs while their mothers tossed his salad, that might convince me there's more than a casual stylistic resemblance.

Robux

Baltimonger
01-25-07, 19:24
It's one thing for Baltimonger or Larry56 to say it here... it's another thing entirely to read it in the newspaper.

"Police think they can get away with everything. They just proved they can get away with everything." (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-te.ci.jones24jan24,0,4314199.story?coll=bal-local-headlines)
It ain't all over for Jones. He still has fleeing an officer on foot, a gun violation, and resisting arrest to contend with in an unrelated incident.

I'm actually inclined to believe that he likely didn't commit this crime. There was a rift within the SWD flex squad about shady dealings by some of its officers. The sargeant was secretly put there by IA to see what he could find out, and he ended up getting railroaded by his fellow officers out of a job. I wouldn't give much of a damn, but a few months ago a judge ruled against the sargeant and another flex squad officer on trial about whether or not LE can knowingly lie to get a search warrant, and lie on an arrest report. The judge in the case said yes. This is something that can affect all of us, and I know a SW this is already affecting. She was named as an informant on a warrant application and dealer arrest report she had nothing to do with.

Jones has the NAACP & ACLU suing the BPD on his behalf.

P.S You think the city would spend more money on trying to get rid of the rodent problems then spending all that crazy money just to have a camera on each corner, go figure.
The rodent problem is caused by the amount of trash lying about on the street and in the alleys. A 1952 study of rat population vs a new study shows the overall rat population is not increasing that much, while the human population in the city has decreased by 300,000 (we're just filthier animals now). If you leave it up to trapping and killing rats, the remaining rats will reproduce at a higher rate until they reach an optimal level based on their available food supply. The City Paper did a story on it in the Oct. 18 edition.

Benchseats Rock
01-25-07, 20:32
BSR,

Other than a devotion to Strunk & White, I don't see it.

If he were banging swamp donkeys and war pigs on the hood of his Mongermobile(tm) or getting deep throated by pregnant chicken-headed SWs while their mothers tossed his salad, that might convince me there's more than a casual stylistic resemblance.

Robux

Note to self: don't post at 5 in the morning, just go to fucking bed. Rules for mongering, rules for posting, not a bad idea now that it comes to mind actually.

As for you know who, I had no idea that the prodigal wh*re was preggo at the time - if she hasn't popped yet and still hasn't moved out of town, I may just have to head on down there and try to give the spawn some BSR shaped dimples but only if mom is rimming me, natch, I mean I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I only experienced half of a Robux Filth Mongering Championship Event... now if I can only think of a way to make it even filthier, and I think we may have to get together sometime next week. :D

BSR

Benchseats Rock
01-27-07, 02:20
Hospice helped dying man lose his virginity

A young disabled man who receives care for his life-limiting illness at a hospice run by a nun spoke yesterday of his decision to use a prostitute to experience sex before he dies.

Sister Frances Dominica gave her support to 22-year-old Nick Wallis, who was born with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Sufferers usually die by their thirties.
Mr Wallis told staff at the Douglas House hospice in Oxford that he wanted to experience sexual intercourse. He explained that he had hoped to form an intimate and loving relationship with a woman, but his disability had acted as a barrier.

He told The Daily Telegraph: "It was a decision two years in the making and I discussed it with my carers and my parents. Telling my mother and father was the hardest part, but in the end they gave me their support.
"There are many aspects of life that an able-bodied person takes for granted but from which I am excluded.

"I had hoped to form a relationship when I went to university, but it didn't happen. I had to recognise that if was to experience sex I would have to pay for it out of my savings. My mind was made up before I discussed it with anyone else."

The hospice staff, after taking advice from a solicitor, the clergy and health care professionals, decided to help him.
"I found an advert from a sex worker in a magazine for the disabled," said Mr Wallis. "The initial contact was by email and then by phone."
It was arranged for the prostitute to visit his home in Northampton. "My parents went out," he said.

"It was not emotionally fulfilling, but the lady was very pleasant and very understanding. I do not know whether I would do it again. I would much rather find a girlfriend, but I have to be realistic."
Mr Wallis has decided to talk in public about his decision as part of the BBC documentary series about life inside Douglas House and its associated hospice for children, Helen House.

"I have done so in order that people may understand the issues that face people in my situation. I suppose some people may be judgmental."
He said he did not discuss his decision directly with Sister Frances, who founded the two hospices. "But I know she gave me her support."
Sister Frances described Mr Wallis as "delightful, intelligent and aware young man".

"I know that some people will say 'You are a Christian foundation. What are you thinking about?'. But we are here for all faiths and none," she said.
"It is not our job to make moral decisions for our guests. We came to the conclusion that it was our duty of care to support Nick emotionally and to help ensure his physical safety."

Mr Wallis's story can be seen on The Children of Helen House, BBC2, 10pm Tuesday.

Bad Bad Boy
01-27-07, 06:47
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A teenager who sued the city after claiming a police officer forced her to do jumping jacks while topless has reached a $35,000 settlement, officials said.

The City Council unanimously approved the settlement Thursday, City Manager Tom Bonfield said.

Officer Shawn Patrick Shields found the girl, then 16, and a 19-year-old man together in a parked car in April 2003. Shields ordered the two teens out of the car, then told them he could arrest them for lewd and lascivious behavior, authorities said.

The girl told investigators that Shields told her to perform five topless jumping jacks, which she said she did as he shone his flashlight on her.

Both teenagers passed polygraph tests.

Shields was later fired and pleaded no contest to extortion. He was placed on probation for two years in December 2003 and ordered to write a letter of apology to the girl.

Source: USA Today newspaper, January 27, 2007

LoveLOS
03-02-07, 23:27
This is the hottest ameteur video I have ever seen! (http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=829)

See Video girl Pic for the LEAST pornographic shot of the whole video. This is just the thing for you steet mongers who are bored with the ole blowjob thing...

Then there is always the Are you a cop? question...

LoveLOS

Frank M
03-06-07, 00:24
As I get older, I have found that little pleasures in life go a long way to making a day a success. Two pops within an hour (I'm over 50) sex in the afternoon and a great haircut by a lovely asian lady. When I was in Korea, I learned to enjoy the shops with the double barber poles where one could get a haircut, shave, massage, release and nap for a very good price. My job keeps me on the road so I am always looking for new places to experience those things that make me happy. I have found great info on massage but some info is still missing, thus my question, is there any place in the Baltimore where one can get a good haircut from a lovely asian lady. A massage at the same establishment would be great but I must be realistic. (A ticket to Seoul is just a little to much to spend. )
Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Frank M

Clixxx
03-06-07, 07:28
This is the hottest ameteur video I have ever seen! (http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=829)

See Video girl Pic for the LEAST pornographic shot of the whole video. This is just the thing for you steet mongers who are bored with the ole blowjob thing...

LoveLOS

That is great.
Thanks for posting it.

Bytor1713
03-06-07, 15:39

LoveLOS

Nice!

Hmmm, my truck has the gear shift on the steering column. That would be interesting to see. :)

Bad Bad Boy
03-14-07, 10:21
I ran across an interesting article of the same title (above) in the USA Today paper. It ran in today's edition.

The answer to the question is YES!

In an experiment on the Stanford University campus where he taught, Professor Zimbardo created his own little prison of horrors. He randomly assigned 24 male college students to be guards or prisoners in a two-week study. He told the guards to keep order, to let nobody escape and to commit no violence.

Trouble started immediately. The guards began hitting captives with fists by Day 2. Soon they were stepping on prisoners' backs as they did pushups. Guards repeatedly awakened fellow students at night and took all blankets away. Prisoners were shut into a tiny dark closet for long periods.

Within a few days, partially nude captives were forced to simulate humiliating sex acts. The experiment was halted after six days; half the prisoners had been released early because of severe stress reactions, such as physical trembling, crying and screaming.

If you have time, you might want to read it.

BBB

Bdls73
03-15-07, 22:30
That experiment is nothing new I remember hearing about it ten years ago in a sociology course in college.

BD

Bad Bad Boy
03-17-07, 10:17
WTF is going on these days??? It seems like every time I turn on the radio or TV there is another story about some beautiful sexy female teacher fucking some teenage boy.

These stories have been prevalent over the past couple of years and the teachers seem to get more beautiful. Several of these teachers would rival any model or centerfold.

What irks me more than anything is that some of these teachers are facing serious time, up to 25 years, for helping these kids through their rights-of-passage. To say these boys are victims and severely traumatized is silly.

It makes me wish I could go back to grade school again in hopes some beautiful teacher would ravish me and teach me all about her lovely, sexy body and sex in general. That's the kind of trauma I would enjoy. rofl

Most of us would liked to have had an older woman teach us all about sex when growing up rather than have to learn about it while jerking off to dad's Penthouse, or reading the scribbling on the bathroom walls, or talking with your buds.

Guess I see things a little differently from some, but if that happened to my 17 y/o kid, I would thank the teacher and give her a generous certificate to a nice restaurant or for clothing purchases. As a parent I would say thanks and not prosecute.

If it happened to me while a teen, I would keep my mouth shut, enjoy the ride and thank God for my good fortune.

If this isn't bad enough, how about all of us guys who are paying women NOT to have sex with us. It's called alimony.

Boy, has our world turned upside down:o) lol

BBB

Trav Pokerman
03-18-07, 10:36
guess i see things a little differently from some, but if that happened to my 17 y/o kid, i would thank the teacher and give her a generous certificate to a nice restaurant or for clothing purchases. as a parent i would say thanks and not prosecute.bbbor say that you won't report her if she simply provides you with a few booty calls.

i had many teachers i would have liked to have seduce me. i remember seeing my first penthouse pics, and picturing the face of my school's female gym teacher on the bodies. how is a pubescent boy supposed to climb a freakin' rope, while a hot female gym teacher is across the gym?

things have certainly changed over the years. when i was in high school, a female in her early twenties, just recently out of college, was dating a high school senior in the same school. between classes, he could be seen talking to her outside of her classroom. everyone certainly knew what was going on, but nothing was said about it. of course, i suppose there is a large difference between doing a 14 year-old, compared to a 17 or 18 year-old.

the item that really irritates me is that a man doing an **** girl is severely sentenced. meanwhile, women seem to be getting lighter sentences. a man who does that is a perverted freak, while a woman "has mental issues."

Horsetrader
03-18-07, 11:47
... What irks me more than anything is that some of these teachers are facing serious time, up to 25 years, for helping these kids through their rights-of-passage. To say these boys are victims and severely traumatized is silly.
BBB
The biggest trauma that these boys will face is knowing that the greatest moments of their young lives cost a woman years in the lock up.

Horsetrader

Bad Bad Boy
03-19-07, 10:48
The biggest trauma that these boys will face is knowing that the greatest moments of their young lives cost a woman years in the lock up.

You are so right, Horsetrader. Here's an example of what you are talking about that appeared in the USA Today's newspaper today:

WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A sixth-grade science teacher who was accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Rachel L. Holt, 35, had pleaded guilty to second-degree rape. She sobbed in court Friday as Superior Court Judge Calvin L. Scott gave her the mandatory minimum sentence.

Prosecutors had wanted Scott to sentence Holt to the maximum of 25 years.

Holt was initially charged with 28 counts of first-degree rape.

Police accused her of having sex with the boy that many times during an intense week-long affair.

Holt's attorney, John S. Malik, said the sentence was much longer than what teachers convicted in similar cases got. He reviewed 40 such cases and found the average was 18 months to two years.

The victim's uncle, who spoke on behalf of the family, asked for the maximum sentence, saying Holt had tarnished the reputation of teachers and violated his nephew's trust. "He had his innocence taken away through betrayal," he said.

Poor baby, I hope the boy survives his ordeal. All she did was ride his joy stick during consenual sex. Who is the real victim here? I am not advocating uderaged sex, but the sentence must fit the crime.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
03-19-07, 11:11
the item that really irritates me is that a man doing an **** girl is severely sentenced. meanwhile, women seem to be getting lighter sentences. a man who does that is a perverted freak, while a woman "has mental issues."

trav, i couldn't agree more. the disparity of jail sentences between the genders is astonishing. women get a slap on the wrist and men are locked in jail and the key is thrown away. hardly, what i would call justice or equality in sentencing.

please note that i am not advocating **** sex, but i do have a few comments to make.

in addition to the age of the "victim" (i use the term lightly), the judicial system should take into account whether the act was consensual or forcible rape. i realize that the law says that minors are not capable to making such decisions, but really.

have you gone to the shopping mall recently? there are 12/13 y/o girls who are fully physically developed. they have the body of an adult woman. while they certainly act their age, giggles and all, it would be hard tell their age if they dressed more appropriately and applied the right touch of makeup.

i have a few friends who are school teachers who tell me that some of their 9th graders dress provocatively, flash them, rub up against them, and otherwise try to seduce them.

the male teachers tell me that it has gotten so bad that when they have a private conference with the young girl, they always include a female teacher to counter any unfounded claims of sexual harassment. they say, it's the only way they have to protect themselves against unfounded allegations.

it makes me wonder who the victim really is in such cases when the girl practically forces herself on the male teacher. it's purely consensual sex, not forcible rape.

all i am saying, is the court needs to consider this when dolling out punishment and to be sure that the punishment fits the crime.

bbb

Aacountyman
03-19-07, 14:32
trav, i couldn't agree more. the disparity of jail sentences between the genders is astonishing. women get a slap on the wrist and men are locked in jail and the key is thrown away. hardly, what i would call justice or equality in sentencing.

please note that i am not advocating **** sex, but i do have a few comments to make.

in addition to the age of the "victim" (i use the term lightly), the judicial system should take into account whether the act was consensual or forcible rape. i realize that the law says that minors are not capable to making such decisions, but really.

have you gone to the shopping mall recently? there are 12/13 y/o girls who are fully physically developed. they have the body of an adult woman. while they certainly act their age, giggles and all, it would be hard tell their age if they dressed more appropriately and applied the right touch of makeup.

i have a few friends who are school teachers who tell me that some of their 9th graders dress provocatively, flash them, rub up against them, and otherwise try to seduce them.

the male teachers tell me that it has gotten so bad that when they have a private conference with the young girl, they always include a female teacher to counter any unfounded claims of sexual harassment. they say, it's the only way they have to protect themselves against unfounded allegations.

it makes me wonder who the victim really is in such cases when the girl practically forces herself on the male teacher. it's purely consensual sex, not forcible rape.

all i am saying, is the court needs to consider this when dolling out punishment and to be sure that the punishment fits the crime.

bbb

there was a female teacher who was just sentenced to 10 or 15 years in prison for screwing a 13-year-old male student.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=a0wttkjt1v5fsikbjzpqtdmd;_ylu=x3odmtbjcdr2ntn2bhbvcwm2bhnlywnzcg--/sig=131v7jmhc/exp=1174415469/**http%3a//www.dailycomet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3faid=/20070318/apa/703180688

Benchseats Rock
03-20-07, 19:13
A 22-year-old woman sought medical care for a lesion in the plantar region of her left foot, a well-formed nipple surrounded by areola and hair. Microscopic examination of the dermis showed hair follicles, eccrine glands, and sebaceous glands. Fat tissue was noted at the base of the lesion. Clinical and histopathologic findings were consistent with the diagnosis of supernumerary breast tissue, also known as pseudomamma. To our knowledge, this is the first report of supernumerary breast tissue on the foot.

Nutbuster5
03-20-07, 20:46
A 22-year-old woman sought medical care for a lesion in the plantar region of her left foot, a well-formed nipple surrounded by areola and hair. Microscopic examination of the dermis showed hair follicles, eccrine glands, and sebaceous glands. Fat tissue was noted at the base of the lesion. Clinical and histopathologic findings were consistent with the diagnosis of supernumerary breast tissue, also known as pseudomamma. To our knowledge, this is the first report of supernumerary breast tissue on the foot.

What the f@#k is that? Damn!

Ed Wood
03-21-07, 11:10
A 22-year-old woman sought medical care for a lesion in the plantar region of her left foot, a well-formed nipple surrounded by areola and hair. Microscopic examination of the dermis showed hair follicles, eccrine glands, and sebaceous glands. Fat tissue was noted at the base of the lesion. Clinical and histopathologic findings were consistent with the diagnosis of supernumerary breast tissue, also known as pseudomamma. To our knowledge, this is the first report of supernumerary breast tissue on the foot.Is that real ? That gives a new meaning to Russian, if not a new feeling.

Junky11
03-21-07, 11:41

bbb

in some states an 18 year old having sex with a 17 year old is considered illegal. some 18yr old guy in michigan knocked up his 17 year old girl friend and his name is now on a pedophile database forever.

Benchseats Rock
03-21-07, 11:58
BEIJING (AFP) - Chinese cemeteries are selling paper replicas of Viagra pills to be burned for dead relatives as a wish for satisfying sex in the afterlife, state media reported Wednesday.

Customers are snapping up the paper Viagra, as well as images of condoms and heavily made-up bar girls ahead of the annual Tombsweeping Festival on April 5, the Nanjing Morning News reported.

Chinese have traditionally burned fake money in honour of dead relatives during the festival, when families clean their ancestors' tombs and graves.

They believe the wealth will accrue to their ancestors in the afterlife.

But China's move toward a more consumer-oriented society has seen new offerings including paper televisions, mobile phones, cars and other luxury items.

A commentary in the Beijing Morning Post on Wednesday called for a crackdown on the sex-related "vice" offerings.

However, it said efforts by authorities to halt the sales had been unsuccessful due to high demand.

Guys,

When I die, please do this for me.

Thanks,

Bench

Eagle55
03-21-07, 13:00
editor's note: this report was deleted in accordance with the forum's policy prohibiting any references to any persons under the age of 18. this action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

please do not post information about or references to **** persons in the forum. please read the forum's posting guidelines for further information. thanks!

Baltimonger
03-21-07, 18:06
Guys,

When I die, please do this for me.

Thanks,

Bench
We can hang you, that way you won't need the Viagra. It's a priapism called a "death erection":
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e83ce8fc96&p=1

Is that real ? That gives a new meaning to Russian, if not a new feeling.
Speaking of bizarre "Russian" sex:
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/03/22/miraclesurgery.shtml

Benchseats Rock
03-21-07, 19:26
His penis was crooked, two-and-a-half-inches long and lacked a scrotum...

It seems that there is hope for Cgeorgri after all :D

Wanderer
03-24-07, 19:10
We can hang you, that way you won't need the Viagra. It's a priapism called a "death erection":
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e83ce8fc96&p=1

I just mentioned this in the Connecticut Other Areas forum, when the discussion turned to gross kinks.

it was how the Marquis DeSade died, actually.. in an attempt to create an erection, he hung himself, with the intent
to regain his footing prior to falling unconcious. Unfortunately (Especially for him!) he didn't live.

The body has a weird way of forcing the bloodpressure up, when the
brain signals it is not getting enough oxygen.

Viagra works the same way, boosting the blood pressure, to provide the erection, but only lasts 20 minutes.
Cialis, 3-hours. (Hence, if you retain one for more than 4 hours, Get Help! Not just because of priapism, but you
could now be setting youself up for a heart attack, stroke (Not that kind! Brain Stroke!), or worse.)

I'll just stick to the gorgeous girls.. Never needed help otherwise. :D

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Benchseats Rock
03-24-07, 20:16
Marquis DeSade, ended-up killing himself, by trying to hang himself to create an erection.

The Marquis de Sade died in his sleep. Most of the people who talk about Sade have only a vague idea of who he was and what he actually accomplished. The facts of his life are simply so outrageous that they consistently overshadow polite society's ability to employ an impartial sense of analysis when it comes to reading his work and seeing what he was really saying.

Benchseats Rock

Frank M
03-27-07, 17:49
I have always thought how great it would be to have a "thumb" drive (USB Flash drive for the technical folks) that I could use to run programs from. Nothing would exacute from the host computer. Well, today at Radio Shack I found such a device. It is a 2 gig. SanDisck Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive which has USB compatable programs which exacute from the thumb drive. Availabe programs include Chat (Works with Yahoo Messanger, MSN and others), web browsers (Fire Fox) , Heatseek (Adult page web browser), games, etc. It is on sale at RS for 29.95.
It can also be locked via a password so no one else can get access to the contents of the drive.
So now I have a sense of security from my SO finding out about my free time activities.

Bad Bad Boy
03-28-07, 07:34
So now I have a sense of security from my SO finding out about my free time activities.

Thanks for the information, Frank M. Yes, in deed, technology is great when it works. I still think we should look into BAR CODING these girls' on their asses which will provide a full list of services provided and costs. Kinda of like no price haggling to make your experience more pleasant. lmao BBB

Kulli
03-28-07, 09:45
Barcoding could also be used to measure mileage. How heavily has this thing been in use.

Frank M
03-28-07, 11:26
I do a lot with tracking cargo from the sky. We could enbed the ladies with an RF ID chip and use an uplink to a Satellite to track them on Google earth or mapquest. Think of the gas we could save.

Benchseats Rock
03-28-07, 14:06
I do a lot with tracking cargo from the sky. We could enbed the ladies with an RF ID chip and use an uplink to a Satellite to track them on Google earth or mapquest. Think of the gas we could save.

My bet is that they would rip out the chip and sell it for 5 dollars within an hour of it's being put in. I'd rather hunt and be unsuccessful than promote anything that is even more big brother than the blue light specials. All you guys in newer cars - are you even aware at how much data the OBDII system is recording already? Add a system like GPS or worse, OnStar and the truth of the matter is that there isn't much privacy left to be had. I would like to think that it is possible to live unplugged, and to some extent it is, but not nearly as much as would be comfortable.

Benchseats Rock

Bad Bad Boy
03-28-07, 14:10
Everyone has his vision of what his perfect girl should look like. I am talking about a girl that the first time you see her she turns your world upside down and you become speechless.

Some guys like big breasted gals with a little meat on their bones, other like slender girls with "a" cups, some like blondes or brunettes, and our wish list goes on. It's different for all of us which makes life interesting.

Most of us ordinary guys drool over some of these centerfolds, movie stars, singers, and other celebrities, but quickly realize they are out of our reach. For me, Rachel McAdams (Wedding Crashers movie fame) and Carrie Underwood (American Idol winner) do it. The sexual fantasies I have had about these girls could get me locked up for life:o) lol

In real life, my PERFECT girl would be around 22 y/o, 5' 7" tall, weight proportional, B or small C cup, jet black hair combed back in a pony tail, blue/green eyes, one dimple, pouty lips and a super-friendly personality to match. Also, she has to be an outdoor girl who has the total package. Okay, that's not real life, but just my fantasy.

Well, I met my PERFECT girl a few days ago when I went over to Jimmy's in Fells Point. The place was crowded and had a long line waiting for a table. I saw the line and sat decided to sit at the counter. I looked up and there she was..... my waitress...... PAM!!!

Pam would be a 10 on anyone's scale. She appeared to be around early twenties, dark brown hair combed back into a pony tail, 5' 7" tall, weight proportional, C cups, and a face that would drop you right in your tracks. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I don't know if it was the pheromones or what, but I had one hell of a time keeping food on my fork.

She apparently saw me staring at her and came over, introduced herself, and talked briefly. Very friendly, out going personality. Then reality set in....... she was wearing an engagement ring. What a downer.

There was this immediate attraction I had toward her. She was definitely the kind of girl I would love to get to know better in every way possible. Sadly enough, I finished my meal and left.

I bet this has happened to most of us at one time or another too.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
03-28-07, 21:44
Top 10 Reasons Men Prefer Guns Over Women

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.
#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the
road.
#8. If you admire a friend's gun he will probably let you try it out a few times.
#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.
#3. A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"
#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.
And the #1 reason a gun is favored over a woman....
YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN

Benchseats Rock
03-29-07, 01:03
Top 10 Reasons Men Prefer Guns Over Women

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.
#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the
road.
#8. If you admire a friend's gun he will probably let you try it out a few times.
#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.
#3. A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"
#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.
And the #1 reason a gun is favored over a woman....
YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN

Now the C&R license makes perfect sense to me... after shooting with Robux I remember it hitting me like a ton of bricks. He likes his women just like he likes his guns. Cheap, Old, Ugly and Reliable. And after meeting one or two of his private stock, I could almost swear that she must have been dipped in cosmoline - there could be no other possible explanation for her still walking the streets and taking in air....

Speaking of which, Robie.... don't you have a report for us?

Harhar
03-30-07, 00:35
I have always thought how great it would be to have a "thumb" drive (USB Flash drive for the technical folks) that I could use to run programs from. Nothing would exacute from the host computer. Well, today at Radio Shack I found such a device. It is a 2 gig. SanDisck Cruzer Micro USB Flash Drive which has USB compatable programs which exacute from the thumb drive. Availabe programs include Chat (Works with Yahoo Messanger, MSN and others), web browsers (Fire Fox) , Heatseek (Adult page web browser), games, etc. It is on sale at RS for 29.95.
It can also be locked via a password so no one else can get access to the contents of the drive.

You can turn any USB flash into such a rig, go to portableapps.com. And I like TorPark for browsing under the radar, go to torrify.com.

Bad Bad Boy
04-02-07, 08:32
Being completely bored, I went over to the Frederick Singles dance last night to check out the scene. I don't know why I subject myself to this kind of torture but I shamelessly did.

The dance is held at the Holiday Inn, Rt. 270, in Frederick, the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays of each month, starting at 6:30 p.m. Cost: $7. They average a crowd between 300-400 from all over the area. Large ballroom with 4 portable bars. Caters to ages 35 and up. Dress casual. What ever your tastes are, you will find it there.

If you are a people watcher like me, it will be very entertaining to say the least. All they need is a sign over the door that reads: DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS".

There was one guy dressed in cowboy clothes with a full black beard and wearing a black hat who looked like he stepped out of central casting for Brokeback Mountain.

My punk rock girl was there dressed in gothic with hair in spikes.

There was a cute Vietnamese girl who was wearing a black blouse with a low V cut that went down to her tummy showing much cleavage wearing tan slacks that looked like they were painted on her. Looking at her made me think of that saying..... For $5 I will make you hollar. Her boyfriend was hanging all over her like white on rice.

The joke of the evening comes walking in with his entourage wearing a tux to go along with his ponytail and bushy mustache. He took off his white tux jacket to show his shirt which he had torn off the long sleeves to show his "muscles". The dick-weed was 50ish, maybe 5' 3" tall while standing on his toes, definitely vertically challenged. He really thought he was God's gift to women.

Okay, you get an idea of who attends these singles dances.

The first girl I dance with was Julie, from Middletown, who loves horseback riding (the 4-legged kind) who was wearing the shortest mini there. I could have sworn when she sat down, I saw her coochie nibbling the carpet.

Another girl I danced with was Cindy who was completely stoned from taking meds and alcohol. She hung onto me for dear life fearing she would fall on the floor. Cindy told me she would feel better after a couple more drinks. Made me feel like I was back on the W/W loop. lol

Jean was another one who lived in Woodstock, VA. Nice looking girl, 5' 10" tall brunette with a good personality. I danced with her a few times, but taking a page out of Camden's playbook...... the 2 hour drive for a date takes too much gas.

The whole evening was entertaining. Now I remember why I stay away from these "meat market" singles dances. The guys are extremely aggressive and you need to hook up quickly if you intend to score with the ladies.

You know, after attending one of these dances, the strolls don't look too bad. lol

BBB

Smiling Fox
04-02-07, 10:54
I happen to be in Macy's the other day, and noticed a facinating thing.

I happen to love female fashions. Looking at the manicans, and what did I see. No bra's. Well I actually never noticed bra's on manicans, but here is what I did notice: Nipples, big protruding nipples.

God I can't wait till summer.

Smiling Fox

Dr.Monger
04-02-07, 16:36
I happen to be in Macy's the other day, and noticed a facinating thing.

I happen to love female fashions. Looking at the manicans, and what did I see. No bra's. Well I actually never noticed bra's on manicans, but here is what I did notice: Nipples, big protruding nipples.

God I can't wait till summer.

Smiling Fox

Fox,

I guess you have not been in a Department store since Stewarts went out of Business. As far as I can recall, the mannequins have had erect nipples for something like 10 years.

Dr. Monger

P.S. You should get out more...lol

P.P.S. Isn't it about time for a Block Tour?

Benchseats Rock
04-02-07, 19:01
Isn't it about time for a Block Tour?

That's funny... I was thinking exactly the same thing just the other day. Let's do it sometime next week when I'll actually be able to have a beer... it'll also give me some time to go down there first and clear up my reputation with a certain blockette who I've been ignoring the living hell out of.

Bench

Benchseats Rock
04-02-07, 19:14
I guess you have not been in a Department store since Stewarts went out of Business. As far as I can recall, the mannequins have had erect nipples for something like 10 years.

Allow me to introduce my favorite model mannequin... This is from the convention floor in Vegas... there are many, many more pics to come as I've just finished cataloging all my pics and video from my vacation.

If you're interested, I am sure that I have the company information and press packet somewhere in my rolodex - and the tits feel totally fucking real. They actually spent some time and money making this one - and it costs a whole hell of a lot less than the unreal doll.

Bench

Smiling Fox
04-03-07, 00:55
Hey doc. I do agree, it is time for a night out on the town. My ISO is boring, and I need a Saturday night out. Robo, where are you. BSR lets try to do this.
Reds, the blockettes need our partonage. I need a $20 beer. lol

Now doc, the nipples were at macy's. and I know that nipples have been out for some time. But this sping, maybe it was just a nice sping evening. The were just really really BIG- LOL<< So I went over to one of the Blonde looking manicans, and fondled the breast. Pinching ever so gently the beautifuly erect nipple. WHAT WAS THAT, a moan, a sigh, LOL>>>>

Let me check my weekend schedule for the next few weeks and see when I can get out. YEAH!

Smiling Fox ;)

Hlthyguy30
04-03-07, 22:12
http://www.jhu.edu/~gazette/janmar95/feb0695/laviet.html

Clicking the link leads you to the JH Gazette and an article by a guy who is looking for correlations between the drug trade and corner liquor stores. Pretty dry reading, but we all know there is a blue-blinky within two blocks of every corner liquor store around our haunts; it's almost like an ecosystem builds up.

Big Red50
04-04-07, 19:06
Hey doc. I do agree, it is time for a night out on the town. My ISO is boring, and I need a Saturday night out. Robo, where are you. BSR lets try to do this.

Reds, the blockettes need our partonage. I need a $20 beer. lol

Now doc, the nipples were at macy's. and I know that nipples have been out for some time. But this sping, maybe it was just a nice sping evening. The were just really really BIG- LOL<< So I went over to one of the Blonde looking manicans, and fondled the breast. Pinching ever so gently the beautifuly erect nipple. WHAT WAS THAT, a moan, a sigh, LOL>>>>

Let me check my weekend schedule for the next few weeks and see when I can get out. YEAH!

Smiling Fox ;)Hey Fox:

Drink a $20.00 beer? Hell no, I will drink a dozen. I am game I miss a certain un-named (name of a month of the year) blockette's tits. Hunting season over? Hell no, poon hunting is allowed year around, it is only illegal if you bait them with$$. Is it not odd that sportfucking is perfectly legal, but if you leave the armatures, and pay the athletes you go Van Dieman's Land.

Just wondering about these things

Big Red

Aacountyman
04-04-07, 22:01

Clicking the link leads you to the JH Gazette and an article by a guy who is looking for correlations between the drug trade and corner liquor stores. Pretty dry reading, but we all know there is a blue-blinky within two blocks of every corner liquor store around our haunts; it's almost like an ecosystem builds up.

It's a great article. Thanks for posting it.

Baltimonger
04-05-07, 12:39

LE can lock up anyone for loitering within 50 feet of a liquor store. Just ask Angela, it happened to her a few years ago.

Wanderer
04-06-07, 18:59
Allow me to introduce my favorite model mannequin... This is from the convention floor in Vegas... there are many, many more pics to come as I've just finished cataloging all my pics and video from my vacation.
If you're interested, I am sure that I have the company information and press packet somewhere in my rolodex - and the tits feel totally fucking real. They actually spent some time and money making this one - and it costs a whole hell of a lot less than the unreal doll.
Bench

CybOrgasMatrix has been out there for many years.. the doll, which in the picture you took,
is only from the mid point forward.., though the company makes the back half as well..

It was a body cast of some well known porn star, (Pandora Peaks) (need to do my research again),
made from some kind of silicone elastometric, that's supposed to be more bouncy, skin like
stretch/rebound, more solid and wear-resistant than the blow-up or foam-fill kind.
pretty sure if you enter the company name in a www..com list, it will bring you to the website. (yep, it's still up)
quite a few videos of the testing/demonstraiting using toys, floating in water, etc.

not available to the pubic yet, except to testers. (who'd love to have that job?)

Still... the missing hands/legs, are too bizzarro for me.. I prefer someone who can touch back.

wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Bad Bad Boy
04-07-07, 13:55
If you are tired of chasing pussy and need a short break, the Silverado Gun Show is in town today and tomorrow at the Frederick Fair Grounds, Frederick, MD. Cost: $7. Their next show is June 23 and 24.

Your $7 entrance fee will gain you entry to three large buildings containing the shows concession stands. You will find an assortment of guns, ammo, gun accessories and parts, reloading equipment, books, knives, bumper stickers, and the like. It's a pretty good show. I ended up buying a book and some ammo for my .357.

You will find some pretty interesting things like bumper stickers that read:

Body piercings by Colt

Marine Snipers Creed: Don't try to run, you will only die tired.

If you are a people watcher, you will enjoy that too. Most of the people you see appear to be quite normal. However, you will see some of the these guys walking around with rifles slung on their shoulders for sale and you wonder how anyone like that could ever buy a weapon:o). lol

Gun and pussy....... what a combination. lol

BBB

Big Red50
04-07-07, 20:38
If you are tired of chasing pussy and need a short break, the Silverado Gun Show is in town today and tomorrow at the Frederick Fair Grounds, Frederick, MD. Cost: $7. Their next show is June 23 and 24.

Your $7 entrance fee will gain you entry to three large buildings containing the shows concession stands. You will find an assortment of guns, ammo, gun accessories and parts, reloading equipment, books, knives, bumper stickers, and the like. It's a pretty good show. I ended up buying a book and some ammo for my .357.

You will find some pretty interesting things like bumper stickers that read:

Body piercings by Colt

Marine Snipers Creed: Don't try to run, you will only die tired.

If you are a people watcher, you will enjoy that too. Most of the people you see appear to be quite normal. However, you will see some of the these guys walking around with rifles slung on their shoulders for sale and you wonder how anyone like that could ever buy a weapon:o). lol

Gun and pussy....... what a combination. lol

BBB3 things a man can never have to much of

1. Pussy
2. Horses
3. Guns

A creed I live by

Big Red

Bad Bad Boy
04-08-07, 04:57
3 things a man can never have to much of

1. Pussy
2. Horses
3. Guns

A creed I live by

Big Red

Big Red, I don't know about horses being part of that equation since I was never able to hang onto one long enough:o) lol Like women, horses have a mind of their own. I would much prefer riding the girl instead. Just imagine grabbing her ponytail, slapping her on the ass, and yelling....hew haw.....while you ride off into the sunset. Hell, if I fell off I could try another position and see it that worked. But then again, it might be cheaper to buy a bag of oats than an expensive dinner in payment. rofl BBB