PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Craigslist warning

Hard Working 19
03-01-06, 16:40
FYI, seems a television news station is stirring up the local Sheriff's Office about Craigslist ads. More here:
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=26556

Madra Bid Dog
03-01-06, 18:58
is coming I tell ya. Damn cops will start cracking down the net for that kinda stuff. just a few more years and we will be trying to dodge them at every corner. Like they dont waste time with traffic tickets enough for dumb stuff

PsyberZombie
03-02-06, 08:04
FYI, seems a television news station is stirring up the local Sheriff's Office about Craigslist ads. More here:
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=26556

The very first line in that article is WRONG =

" Tampa, Florida - Prostitution used to be confined almost exclusively to the grittiest streets in the toughest parts of town. "

According to th FBI's Community Policing Manual on Street Prostitution , most street·level prostituition does NOT happen on 'the grittiest streets in the toughest parts of town' — because your average 'John' is afraid to venture in·to those areas

The average SW Area is in an economically declining neighborhood that is a mixture of residences and small businesses

Here in Providence , Rhode Island , the 'grittiest streets / toughest parts of town' are the streets surrounding the Housing Projects ; and there is *ZERO* SW activity there — based on our Board and on the few times I've had to venture in there

Instead , all the SW activity occurs in two neighborhoods that fit that FBI description to a 'T'

I'm not that familiar with Tampa = does that description hold true there ??

Muff Scout
03-02-06, 12:39
FYI, seems a television news station is stirring up the local Sheriff's Office about Craigslist ads.
Same crap s going down in DC, Baltimore and Boston.

This is crap.

Like I said, when the Taliban was pushed out of power in Afghanistan, they came to the US and became LE officials.

Good luck.

Muff Scout

Tampa Bum
03-02-06, 14:17
The thing to remember here is that February is sweeps month. The local news channels whip out the same, tired crap, which includes dirty restaurants, lazy public workers, and prostitution. Uncle Leo is already aware of online activity, and operates on his own schedule. My point being that you aren't at any more risk for your mongering as a result of that rather badly produced report.

To answer the question about neighborhoods, in Tampa the strolls are in areas that are either on their way down, or on their way up. They are also really close to "bad" neighborhoods, because the girls are walking, and they don't want to get to far from their rock supply, or whatever else they might be using.

Lookinfoit69
03-02-06, 16:02
The very first line in that article is WRONG =

" Tampa, Florida - Prostitution used to be confined almost exclusively to the grittiest streets in the toughest parts of town. "

According to th FBI's Community Policing Manual on Street Prostitution , most street·level prostituition does NOT happen on 'the grittiest streets in the toughest parts of town' — because your average 'John' is afraid to venture in·to those areas

The average SW Area is in an economically declining neighborhood that is a mixture of residences and small businesses

Here in Providence , Rhode Island , the 'grittiest streets / toughest parts of town' are the streets surrounding the Housing Projects ; and there is *ZERO* SW activity there — based on our Board and on the few times I've had to venture in there

Instead , all the SW activity occurs in two neighborhoods that fit that FBI description to a 'T'

I'm not that familiar with Tampa = does that description hold true there ??I'm guessing its a reasonable assumption that the "Journalist" in question is not a mongerer/hobbyist. Hell, my guess is none of us here needed an FBI report/study to identify the ignorance in this case thats gets passed off as journalism. My immediate reaction was -"dude don't know much about the hobby and obviously did very little research".

ChanchoMalo
03-21-08, 15:37
This same ad ran a couple of weeks ago with a super hot latina on it.

I hope LEO is not stupid enough to use the same ad!

@@@@it could not get any better@@@available - w4m - 19
Reply to: pers-613854648@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-21, 2:19PM EDT

INCALL

200 kisses hr
160 kisses 1/2 hr
100 kisses *************15 minute special************

lets have some fun !!! CALL ME
81THRE%%%%FIveSIxTWo^^^^thREENiNE8FiVE

JUST because I don't always post does not mean I am not Available,
keep my number and call me anytime!!!!!!!!!!!
NO EMAILS PLEASE
miana

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 613854648

Misslady1977
10-06-08, 01:39
Hello,

I am miss lady or lady however you want to say it I am the ebony who first outed josh from After some downtime I have come here to tell my end and to let people know I am changing my "provider" identity I will not reveal it here but keep searching CL! is run by a fat white guy named josh. Josh contacted me awhile back saying he seen my ad and wanted to meet only to do a review because I was new in town, after the meet and greet it was all good! Then bam! He calls and wants a freebie I say no and after some CL name calling and so forth I am a permanent rip-off lead on his site.

This has caused me so much pain he posted my address and telephone number (private)on his blog, had leo come to my home and some of his readers have been blackmailing me and harassing me everyday since that post! I am not one to care what you all think of me I am only your fantasy every now and again, but I do not and will not be labeled a liar or a cheat my number 813. 972. 9683 has been the same since I began here in tampa and it has never changed or been disconnected.

The sad thing is after all this time and all this work building my reputation, I have to start again and to make things worse I participated in creating the anti-blog thetruthabout only to be subtly insulted and used to promote some other providers: . (I thought I could make a difference and help a female or two. But being ebony is harder than being a provider so I should have known.

Now I have lost some really good "friends" because of him and because he has me on the leo radar I have to discontinue my addictedtoextacy site and my misslady. Us site is also not current any longer (you can still access but all links are disabled pertaining to me). I am not a rip-off an up-seller or any of the above. I consider myself to be one the more honest providers you can call.

I do not ask for dl or cc #s I am not here to take from anyone. I am only here to have fun with you all, nothing more. It saddens me that so many otherwise intelligent gentleman would believe what he is saying and condoning what he is doing!

I will be creating some more new and exciting websites for my lady lovers and I am working on my new pay site, hopefully I can begin again in tampa on a new fresh start and you all can see that I am not a street girl I heard rumors there are pics of me walking which is scary because I do not know how to drive and I do walk to the store next door to my house with my dog and if someone is following me taking pics of me while I am off duty then maybe I should leave tampa altogether!

Take it from me; call the girl and experience it for yourself then post your honest review!

And josh should be careful because even though I am called lady I can be very much the opposite if need be.

Thank you everyone in tampa for listening and thank you all who see me regularly and have a great time with the provider formally known as "lady"

P.S. As for the truthabout I revoke my endorsement of the blog and even though my story that I posted was true this is just an ad for a few girls who were not brave enough to speak out for themselves and who are using whats left of my reputation to boost their own

Good luck to you sasha & lala? (I think that is their names)

Again,

Thank you for your time and happy hobby-ing