PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Fob Dfc
06-01-06, 16:40
Ok Just found this board and thought I might get things started up.

Mill Street Daytime have been seeing a couple of white girls and a couple of Black girls regularly on Mill. Had some CBJ from the better looking white grl for $.3. I dunno abought night time cuz I stay off mill after dark.

Capitol Street. Day and Night has been some decent action around the zoo.

Has anyone been to the love Tub Spa?

Pootie

486qaz
06-03-06, 21:48
Where is Mill St. located and never heard of Love Tub Spa, but if you give more info I might just TOFTT. Also do you mean the actual Zoo, if so I did not know Capital went by the Zoo!

BootyCall
06-03-06, 22:12
Where is Mill St. located and never heard of Love Tub Spa, but if you give more info I might just TOFTT. Also do you mean the actual Zoo, if so I did not know Capital went by the Zoo!
The Zoo is located on west capital about coupla miles from bus station down town.
Mill street is located in the Jackson State Area. At night it is a place to stay away from. Always trouble of some kind going on.
Good Luck

Fob Dfc
06-05-06, 13:56
There is a sign that says Love Tub Spa in front of one of the motels right at I-55 and Canton Mart Rd. (across the Interstrate from the BP) Just wishing Jackson had anything like a regular scene.

Monger King
06-05-06, 18:42
Highway 80 I ran across a few blk SW across from rally like 3 days ago on highway 80. I even saw 2 WSW was scared of them they looked 2 nice 2 be out there got one of thr BSW. 10 for fs very cheap and well worth it nice body about a 6 in the face bady maybe a 8 or 9 very nice butt bbj and finished in a condom.

Nutriadude
06-06-06, 11:55
Love Tub is a suite in the hotel with a hot tub, sorry guys nothing going on there!

Nutriadude

Fob Dfc
06-06-06, 15:29
Highway 80 I ran across a few blk SW across from rally like 3 days ago on highway 80. I even saw 2 WSW was scared of them they looked 2 nice 2 be out there got one of thr BSW. 10 for fs very cheap and well worth it nice body about a 6 in the face bady maybe a 8 or 9 very nice butt bbj and finished in a condom.Day or Night? Time?

Fob Dfc
06-06-06, 15:32
The Zoo is located on west capital about coupla miles from bus station down town.

Mill street is located in the Jackson State Area. At night it is a place to stay away from. Always trouble of some kind going on.

Good LuckActually Mill Street runs parallell to West street about two blocks West of West (if that makes any sense at all.) The action is between Woodrow Wilson and Fortification.

Nutriadude
06-06-06, 16:29
All the spa is,is a room with a hot tub, no AMP or any actioin.

Nutriadude
06-06-06, 16:31
There is a sign that says Love Tub Spa in front of one of the motels right at I-55 and Canton Mart Rd. (across the Interstrate from the BP) Just wishing Jackson had anything like a regular scene.Just a room with a hot tub, no AMP or the likes.

Fob Dfc
06-07-06, 16:09
Alright I saw another young WSW on Capitol St. today, just East of Cedar Lawn Cemetary. She gave me a big smile and wave but by the tim I had turned around she was no longer sitting in her spot. This was no surprise because she was about a 7 or 8 on the sw scale. I'll be on the lookout and let everyone know.

FD

BootyCall
06-07-06, 22:32
Actually Mill Street runs parallell to West street about two blocks West of West (if that makes any sense at all.) The action is between Woodrow Wilson and Fortification.
Yea I discovered that later after I wrote the report. When I left town I went out Fortification to I 55. They were 5 bsw on side street just as you start over the bridge. I'll be back in coupla weeks will be staying at the Deluxe on 80. Will search that area in the daytime very thorough. Know any digits or addresses would like to know them.

Monger King
06-08-06, 12:08
Found this one in the mound 2 guys.

Nutriadude
06-09-06, 15:17
Just a room with a hot tub, no AMP or the likes.Sorry for the multiple posts, did not think they took!

Nutriadude

Cat Daddy #2
06-09-06, 19:30
Yea I discovered that later after I wrote the report. When I left town I went out Fortification to I 55. They were 5 bsw on side street just as you start over the bridge. I'll be back in coupla weeks will be staying at the Deluxe on 80. Will search that area in the daytime very thorough. Know any digits or addresses would like to know them.

I am going to Jackson next week but I am already booked at the Cabot Inn on County Line Rd . I guess I better change motels. I know there use to be sws on West St late at night. Bailey St used to be hot. I will check there too.

BootyCall
06-11-06, 23:23
I am going to Jackson next week but I am already booked at the Cabot Inn on County Line Rd . I guess I better change motels. I know there use to be sws on West St late at night. Bailey St used to be hot. I will check there too.
I understand that the Deluxe rents to the sw 15 for 1 hour. Also the regency rents by the hour. But I would not stay there over night. You probably doing the right thing. Sometime when you take one to your room about 2-3 in the morning they are banging on the door with all kinds of excuses for you to let them in.
Good Luck

Fob Dfc
06-12-06, 00:45
Set out to check out my territory on Sat. night. I hardly ever cruise at night anymore and the results looked slim. Saw 1 BSW at the pay phone by the New Deal grocery store on Monument, but as this is right at Monument and Farish I wa a little worried it might be a dude.

1 bsw on Capitol near the Ellis Ave. intersection real hard looking and too scary for me to consider.

0 on Hwy 80

0 on fortification

Fob Dfc
06-14-06, 13:32
Went for a spin on Capitol Street saw two WSW and one BSW picked up the older WSW maybe thirty-five years old but a very tight little body. Picked her up at the store on the corner of galvez and Capitol. Her name was Kat. We went and got a $12 room at the end of Capitol right before you go over the overpass of 220 (she wanted to use the garage of an abandoned house---It didn't seem safe to me.) Good BBBJCIM for $20. I could have done more but I was very pressed for time. I was also impressed by her abilityn to carry on a conversation and was broken up when she said I erupted like Mt. Vesuvius.

She has red hair and has worked in Memphis and Mobile. It's hard for me to judge on a SW scale but I would probably do her in everyday life, but I'm a pig. Maybe a seven on the SW scale.

Renee M
06-17-06, 20:52
I was skeptical about the reports of SW in the neighborhood off Hwy 80 across from Rally's Resturant. On a Tuesday evening, from 9 till midnight, I made repeated visits to this area and did find at least 1 fairly good looking BSW. Persistance, timing, or just luck may be productive in this area.

486qaz
06-18-06, 22:52
Anyone seen any daytime action, lunchtime maybe. Also checkout craigslist black female from Memphis went through today, says she will be back through on Wednesday, she looks hot, I will be checking her out, her name was Jassmen. Anyone try her today???????

486qaz
07-19-06, 13:02
Saw bsw on 80 just past the regency about 3 pm. I turned down the side street by the car lots and acted if I were looking at cars. Then I drove past her, she looked hard, to see if I was looking, she was rough Looking. Forum is really dead what is up. I also saw that centerfolds had a new name Tiffanys, is it open. What about new joint on Mcdowell is it open and what is the name?

Cat Daddy #2
07-24-06, 15:59
This board is sad. I know someone is doing something. I guess I will stay with the Memphis board.

Fob Dfc
07-24-06, 16:25
I've seen some action on Capitol Street byt nothing I'd write about. I haven't seen my Uncle out picking Girls up. So maybe it's just the heat that's got them staying scarce during the day when I do most of my cruising. '

Fob

Schnapple
08-05-06, 16:32
Saw a couple of wsw on US 80 last night about midnight. One was walking with boyfriend or pimp in front of Old Stonewall Jackson Motel. The other was walking the frontage road in front of hotel across from Rallys.

Fob Dfc
08-29-06, 11:58
Saw a couple of wsw on US 80 last night about midnight. One was walking with boyfriend or pimp in front of Old Stonewall Jackson Motel. The other was walking the frontage road in front of hotel across from Rallys.I've looked and looked on 80 but despite reports I can't ever find anything. The streets are so bad here I'm gonna have to go to memphis or Hattiesburg.

Madison45
09-29-06, 12:41
Any info on strip clubs in Jackson will be appreciated, am coming thru on the 13th and need some recreation that night. Also any SW activity would be good.

Madison

BootyCall
10-02-06, 17:32
Lat Thursday came down off I-55 on to Gallatin. At the Chevron was a WSW named Laura. Face about -1. Picked her up went over to Regency Motel. When she undressed wringles galore. Excellant BBBJCIMWS. About half her teeth are missing but she could suck that thing. First time at this Motel. $20.00 up front when you turn key in get 8.00 back. Can't beat that.
BC

Member #4186
10-13-06, 17:38
Any info on strip clubs in Jackson will be appreciated, am coming thru on the 13th and need some recreation that night. Also any SW activity would be good.

MadisonMadison, this answer should be in a separate thread titled Strip Club Reports (maybe admin will move the question and answer?). Anyway, here's the Jackson MS strip-club scene. It's not too active, only three real clubs going right now. They are all within a block and a half of each other. Look 'em up on Google or something, so you can find them. They are on the street named after Mister West, on the southern end of it. That's South West Street, get it? They are just north of the US-80 overpass.

All Jackson strip clubs sell beer and sell wine coolers, but no hard liquor. You can bring your own bottle of liquor in to the club and get them to give you a mixer and a glass of ice. They will charge you around $4 for any serving of beer, cooler, or soda pop. They are roughly topless and/or pastie clubs, but you'll see a range, since the law that restricts how much nudity is legal, is currently under court consideration (a good thing for clients) but also since the mayor (a proven lunatic whose posse has been indicted for perjury in other jurisdictions) is on a personal crusade about shutting down these dens of iniquity. So there's a lot of feeling out the rules, trying to figure things out as you go along.

Babes

This club is my favorite. On weekend nights it can get very rowdy and smoky. There will be about fifteen girls working on a given good night, as few as six or so on a bad night. The girls range from (according to Memphis, Dallas, Houston, Tampa standards) 8s or even 9s, rarely, then more commonly down to 6s and 5s. They are nearly all younger, though, in their mid-20s or so. There are African-American and white dancers, and I've seen one Asian, but no Hispanics ever at Babes. I don't like to go there on weekends, to many inexperienced customers, college boys and the like. Further, with the State Fair and Canton Flea Market this weekend, there will be even MORE irregulars in the audience.

Babes has a VIP room (no entry fee) which is just an alcove with couches, semi-private at best. Private lappers run $40 per song officially, but almost all the time girls will give a 2-for-1, and the DJ announces them about 1 or 2 times every hour anyway. Lappers are close contact, but very little hanky-panky beyond lap grindage can take place in the VIP. If you want more, find a girl who looks like she might want to play outside, and get her to go offshore with you. You can probably find a cuddle-able hottie at Babes.

Danny's
This place has recently hit some skids. It is to the north from Babes, and is right across the street on the same main interstection. It has a classier interior, less of a honky-tonk feel, but also more likely the dancers will try to scam you. Several of the staff are often stoned out of their gourds while working, and the air conditioning was out of service for a long period this summer. Don't know if they've fixed it. You may find as few as four girls working on a given weekend night, if any; they won't return your cover charge if you do complain.

Tiffany's / Centerfolds
This club is another half-block north, again, but still on the same street as the other two. It regularly changes owners, names, and clientele. It is currently a half-Black half-White ghetto place. There are always a few really trashy looking White dudes sitting around out front taking cover, as though they were trying to scare away people. I don't feel safe going in to this club, there are too many "street tough" young African-American males standing about showing off to one another about how mean they can be, and I don't want to be the guinea pig on which one of them tries an experiment in toughness.

Renee M
10-14-06, 22:34
I don't like to go there on weekends, to many inexperienced customers, college boys and the like. Further, with the State Fair and Canton Flea Market this weekend, there will be even MORE irregulars in the audience.
Yeah, I cruised by on Saturday night and the parking lots were packed. With the size of the crowd, I didn't even bother to stop.

BTW, when did you see an asian dancer in Babes. Recently?

Cat Daddy #2
10-16-06, 11:25
While I was in town on business I visted the 3 strip clubs. Dannys had several ladies but none came to the table with my friend and I so we left. We then went to Babes and it was the same way so we went to Tiffanys(the ebony club where the mayor had shut down down). The ladies were off the chain. After talking to a dancer there for a while she offered takeout for 200 bones. I countered with 100 bones and off we went to a motel. She is driving her car and I am trailing her. We enter the room and I give her the donation. Clothes come off and the fun began. I got a cbj and fs. Both were great. I did not get digits because I knew it would be a long while before I returned. The sw scene sucks. I saw a few skanks but the crack has really taken it"s toll of those folks. I had to pass until I get back to Memphis.

Madison45
10-17-06, 09:10
I was in Jackson on Thur night and tried the strip club scene, but it was lackluster at best. No SW to be found so I got a room for the night at the Regency. Two or three girls hanging out on the balcony and around the office, so I left my door open and was checking it out. Within 10 min my room phone rang and a girl asked if I wanted company. I said come on down and let me check you out. Petite blonde 40's showed up and I let her in. Did the cop thing and she asked what I had for her. I said .20 and she countered with .30 and I would not be sorry. Off came the clothes and it turns out she was right, BBBJCIM. By the way, they have a channel on the TV that shows X rated movies for free. YMMV, but I can bet you could get the room for an hr and have company any time.

Madison

BootyCall
10-17-06, 12:03
I was in Jackson on Thur night and tried the strip club scene, but it was lackluster at best. No SW to be found so I got a room for the night at the Regency. Two or three girls hanging out on the balcony and around the office, so I left my door open and was checking it out. Within 10 min my room phone rang and a girl asked if I wanted company. I said come on down and let me check you out. Petite blonde 40's showed up and I let her in. Did the cop thing and she asked what I had for her. I said .20 and she countered with .30 and I would not be sorry. Off came the clothes and it turns out she was right, BBBJCIM. By the way, they have a channel on the TV that shows X rated movies for free. YMMV, but I can bet you could get the room for an hr and have company any time.

Madison

Yes you can rent the room for an hour. You pay 20 up front and when you turn in the key you get 8 back. Not a bad deal at all. The rooms are ok also.
So are the movies. I was in there few weeks back, didn't get to watch the movies. The girl took care of me in short order. They ask for your drivers license and write down the number. You fill nothing out.
BC

Madison45
10-17-06, 12:54
They didnt even ask for my licence, only fill out a card with name and tag #.
Looked to be plenty of girls there for service.

Madison

Yes you can rent the room for an hour. You pay 20 up front and when you turn in the key you get 8 back. Not a bad deal at all. The rooms are ok also.
So are the movies. I was in there few weeks back, didn't get to watch the movies. The girl took care of me in short order. They ask for your drivers license and write down the number. You fill nothing out.
BC

Redneck69
10-17-06, 16:16
What Regency are ya'll talking about, and where is it?

Are you talking about the conference center next to the collesieum? It looks a little too upscale for this type of activity.

Red

They didnt even ask for my licence, only fill out a card with name and tag #.
Looked to be plenty of girls there for service.

Madison

BootyCall
10-17-06, 22:37
From I-55 and I 20 take the terry road exit and go north to Hwy. 80 Then go West about half mile on right. on the frontage road. When you rent by the hour they put your name drivers license number on a legal pad. That money goes in their pockets. When you fill out card that goes in cash register. It 20 up front and when you turn in key get 8 back.

Cat Daddy #2
10-18-06, 12:58
BC

The motel where you pay 20 and get 8 back is not Regency. Regency is the 1 with the balcony. The other one is around the corner. I went to it when I got takeout at Tiffanys.

BootyCall
10-18-06, 18:07
I goofed. I think its Regent isn't it. Anyway its on Hwy 80. Cat if you go est on hwy 80 right after you cross the river. On the right is a motel, adult toys. Right behind the fence is a massage parlor. I haven't been there I haven't been there in years. I moved to Memphis in '89. At one time is was a good place to go. Check it out.
BC

Cat Daddy #2
10-20-06, 14:53
I goofed. I think its Regent isn't it. Anyway its on Hwy 80. Cat if you go est on hwy 80 right after you cross the river. On the right is a motel, adult toys. Right behind the fence is a massage parlor. I haven't been there I haven't been there in years. I moved to Memphis in '89. At one time is was a good place to go. Check it out.
BC

I was there last week. It"s called the Health Spa Studio. Niki was there but it was that time of month. Time before when I was in Jackson this summer. I got cbj and fs from her. She is the black lady with big boobs.

Redneck69
10-25-06, 12:38
I was there last week. It"s called the Health Spa Studio. Niki was there but it was that time of month. Time before when I was in Jackson this summer. I got cbj and fs from her. She is the black lady with big boobs.

There must be 2 going by Nicki then. The one I like is a short white girl, brown hair, pert nose, a bit chunky, with nice D cups.

She used to do FS about 6 years ago, but has refused in recent times. Good BJ while nude though.

I thought the older black lady with HUGE tits was Francis, or something like that, and the lots older white one from a long time ago was Glenda. I could be mistaken about the names of the last 2, but not about "My Nicki". That is solid.

Red

Cat Daddy #2
10-25-06, 21:46
There must be 2 going by Nicki then. The one I like is a short white girl, brown hair, pert nose, a bit chunky, with nice D cups.

She used to do FS about 6 years ago, but has refused in recent times. Good BJ while nude though.

I thought the older black lady with HUGE tits was Francis, or something like that, and the lots older white one from a long time ago was Glenda. I could be mistaken about the names of the last 2, but not about "My Nicki". That is solid.

Red

The black girl is Nicki also. At least thats what she told me. FS is available with her if you can prove you"re not LE.

Fob Dfc
10-26-06, 11:32

RedThe really ancient w one is Barbie. She does full service for $ but you'd have to be seriously desparate to consider doing that.

Monger King
10-26-06, 12:35
I got a number to a esc in Jackon for regular members.

The lady say thay even have a Hispanic girl working there.

They ask $$ that include them and the girl.

Redneck69
10-27-06, 15:52
I got a number to a esc in Jackon for regular members.

The lady say thay even have a Hispanic girl working there.

They ask $$ that include them and the girl.

Hey Monger,

Check your PM.

Red

Dilligaf13
11-04-06, 17:55
I am new to this site but have been picking up Jackson SW in the Hwy 80 area for awhile. Lately, the area has been dead. Any suggestions for another place to look?

Dilligaf13
11-04-06, 20:05
This is my first time on this site. Where have all of the SW in Jackson gone? I used to be able to find them on 80 with no problem.

DixieBound
11-18-06, 02:32
I was out and about around 9pm, and there was not much happening. Farrish and Monument had a couple BSW's waving at the crowd, not really worth stopping for. At State and Northside a skinny WSW gave me the look. She was at the edge of the shopping plaza there, while a LEO was sitting on the other side of the plaza. I don't believe them to be paired as she was maybe a 3 on the SW scale. 80 was dead, and was dead last time I was in town a couple months ago.

D Pat
12-04-06, 13:16
Stopped to get gas at the Zippy B gas station beside the Brookshire's parking lot on Ridgewood Rd. yesterday about 2 pm. Very suspicious looking blonde walked from the Brookshires parking lot over to the gas station to use the pay phone. She had a big clear bag that looked like a purse and cosmetics bag. She kept looking at me and smiling while she was on the phone. I wanted to ask her if she was a provider but there were too many soccer moms and rugrats running around. She walked back across the parking lot and into the Brookshires. Her head wasn't on a swivel like most providers, but she looked back at me twice. I didn't have time to go into the store and talk to her or wait for her to come out. I got a real SW feeling from her, but it was such an odd area to see one that I just am not sure. She was VERY cute, brown coat with hood pulled up. Lots of curly blonde hair spilling out (looked like a wig), sunglasses, kinds short/petite. Anybody seen this one? Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Cat Daddy #2
12-06-06, 14:57
I was out and about around 9pm, and there was not much happening. Farrish and Monument had a couple BSW's waving at the crowd, not really worth stopping for. At State and Northside a skinny WSW gave me the look. She was at the edge of the shopping plaza there, while a LEO was sitting on the other side of the plaza. I don't believe them to be paired as she was maybe a 3 on the SW scale. 80 was dead, and was dead last time I was in town a couple months ago.

I got robbed on Farrish after being setup by a bsw earlier this year. They got me for $700. Lucky I wasn"t hurt. I had my 9mm but it was locked up in the glove compartment. If I were gonna pickup a sw in that area I would at least have some pepper spray to make the sw get out of the car if she didn"t want to. See my previous post back in Jan.

Cat Daddy #2
12-06-06, 15:02

I would look at the other end of Gallatin across Hwy 80. I have seen a few wsws but they were pretty ugly. Jackson don"t yield much when it comes to sws so you can"t be to choosy.

Monger King
12-08-06, 03:54
I also got robbed over there by a black SW. I went in the house and they robbed me for $$ and some change. The girl has real big lipps, very dark skinned.

Fob Dfc
12-11-06, 04:08
December 9, 2006

ADVERTISEMENT

Related Items:
Suspects charged in sting

JPD arrests 23 in prostitution crackdown

"Operation Cupid" puts focus on the male clients rather than street walkers

By Sylvain Metz
smetz@clarionledger.com

The arrests of 23 men on solicitation charges over the past three weeks was in response to business owners' concerns about prostitution in South Jackson, Police Chief Shirlene Anderson said Friday.

The arrests were made along the U.S. 80 corridor including Terry Road, Gallatin and Valley streets, where undercover police women posed as prostitutes. In addition, police set up "Operation Cupid" along Woodrow Wilson Avenue and High, Sears and Mayes streets.

While rounding up johns, the operation also netted a small amount of drugs and a few weapons, authorities said. In addition, numerous vehicles were impounded, authorities said.

While prostitution may be the "oldest profession," it's against the law, Anderson told reporters. And it won't be tolerated, which is why Anderson said the department is targeting "clients" instead of the street walkers.

It's not the first effort to curb the sex trade in the metro area. Over the years, both JPD and the Hinds County Sheriff's Department have set up sting operations with mixed results, making anywhere from two to 19 arrests.

In those cases, the operations were typically conducted within short time frames. This operation was conducted over a three-week period.

Soliciting sex is a misdemeanor that can result in a year in prison and/or a fine of up to $1,000.

Anderson said the operation should send a clear message that prostitution is "unacceptable" and "they can't do business in that part of town."

While the operation focused primarily on south Jackson, the department plans to continue the operation and "focus our efforts where we feel there is a need," said Lt. Joseph Wade, commanding officer in charge of JPD's investigation unit, which includes vice.

The operation was welcomed by business leaders anxious to see prostitution brought under control.

"I think it's a good signal that the Jackson Police Department and other law enforcement agencies are listening to the business community and addressing some of their concerns," said Benjie Barham, a member of the board of directors of the Metro Center Area Coalition.

'The end result will be a better overall business retention and recruitment environment. And basically, it says that the coalition is truly making a difference as a kind of corporate neighborhood watch group to make Jackson that much better of a place to live and do business."

Nina Holbrook, executive director of the Metro Center Area Coalition, admitted she was surprised to learn that JPD had conducted this operation, noting that typically, the roundup of prostitutes was conducted by the Sheriff's Department.

Going after their customers is a good approach to take, she said.

"If you clean that up, that's sending a huge message. But you can't do it one time," Holbrook said. Unless law enforcement remains consistent in their efforts to curb the crime then, "they just come back."

Jim Pond, owner of Mr. Transmission, 2374 U.S. 80 at Ellis Avenue, said any effort to curb crime, be it prostitution or drugs, or any illegal activities, is welcomed.

"Crime needs to be brought under control," he said.

Arrested were: Sxxxxx Rxxxxxxx, Jackson; Mxxxxxx x. Jxxxxxx, Jackson; Lxx Mcxxxxxxx, no city given; Dxxxxxxx Cxxxxxxxx, Memphis; Axxxxxx Lxxxx, no city given; Axxxxxx Oxxxx, Mexico; Txxxxxxx Txxxxxx, Terry; Sxxxxxxx Fxxxxx, JAckson; Mxxxx Mxxxxx, Dayton, Fla.; Jxxxxx Jxxxxxx, Jackson; Axxxxx Hxxxxx, Clinton; Bxxxxx C. Mxxxxx, Jackson; Mxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxx, Madison; Hxxxxx Sxxxxx, Ridgeland; Bxxxx Sxxxxx, Clinton; Sxxxxxx Sxxxxx, Jackson; Txxxxx L. Bxxxx, Brandon; Axxxxx Bxxxxx, Magee; Bxxxxx Hxxxxxxx Jr., Jackson; Dxxxxx J. Wxxxxx, Jackson; Bxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx, Crystal Springs; Jxx Txxxxxx, Jackson; E. Fxxxxxx, Memphis

Member #1892
12-11-06, 18:40
I would be curious to know if any of the decoy women actually entered the potential clients vehicle ?? Typically a decoy will never enter your vehicle.

What do you guys think ?

Fob Dfc
12-12-06, 02:31
I have seen some new meat out there that just didn't fit. Mostly nice looking white or hispanic ladies. Just no cracked out enough looking. I did see one of them get in a car and then I waited an hour to see of theyd show back up.l never did show back.

Cat Daddy #2
12-14-06, 21:46
I also got robbed over there by a black SW. I went in the house and they robbed me for $$ and some change. The girl has real big lipps, very dark skinned.

Damn man that sounds like the same ho that robbed me.

Fob Dfc
12-15-06, 07:44
It always blows my mind that I read all these newspaper articles about what a huge problem prostitution is in Jackson, but hell i can't find one to save my life. I looked for several hours on Wed. night but saw only one really scary bsw that was trying to jump in cars on Gallatin St.

If anyone has any info to sare please post it or PM me.

F

Monger King
12-15-06, 12:12
Then that ***** went to get people to try 2 jump on me when I snapped about my damn money she ran out the back door to go get sum muthafuckers!

Monger King
12-15-06, 12:15
Almost right over by that new deal grocery store. I was in that little alley where there are a few small houses, a few kinda big ones. That area where it look like they use to play basket ball, across the strret from there.

Cat Daddy #2
12-15-06, 14:21
It always blows my mind that I read all these newspaper articles about what a huge problem prostitution is in Jackson, but hell i can't find one to save my life. I looked for several hours on Wed. night but saw only one really scary bsw that was trying to jump in cars on Gallatin St.

If anyone has any info to sare please post it or PM me.

F

They probably put the sws out there and then placed them under arrest. There are no sws in Jackson period just crackheads.

Member #4186
12-15-06, 14:56
Cat Daddy and Fob DFC: I agree, I can't imagine that prostitution was all that much of a problem in Jackson. For a city of 200,000 or more, there is almost NO easy-to-find action. I'm sure stuff goes on behind closed doors among the people "in the know", but right now (for example) New Orleans probably has a similar size of population, but about ten times the availability. Heck, even Hattiesburg has a better AMP scene, and it's a teeny little hole in the wall. People should clean up Jackson -- it's a hell-hole of drugs, poverty, scoff-law, irresponsibility, and stupidity. Oh, and the black ghettos are bad too.

Dilligaf13
01-08-07, 17:51
I was driving through Jackson today and had some time to kill so I drove around the usual Hwy 80 area and saw nothing but a few crackheads, one even tried to run me down with her car. I decided to try the Fortification area and it was about the same scene so I was headed out Fortification to the Interstate when I saw an older WSW across from the Irish Pub on Fortification. I made the turn and picked her up and we went to the cemetery for an above average BBBJ. Definitely worth the .20.

Monger King
01-12-07, 16:04
Passed the old Jackson Mall Vernon District I think its called. A WSW named Zina, 6 in the face, 7 body. I didn't get her tho I will today.

D Pat
01-12-07, 18:18
Anyone tried this one yet?

http://jackson.craigslist.org/ers/261631760.html

D Pat
01-12-07, 18:20
http://jackson.craigslist.org/ers/260297527.html

http://jackson.craigslist.org/ers/260305045.html

http://jackson.craigslist.org/ers/260206773.html

Glad to see some new ads, but would love some reviews if anyone has some.

Monger on, boys.

D Pat
01-12-07, 18:20
http://jackson.craigslist.org/ers/260146992.html

486qaz
01-13-07, 17:31
I talked to the one from Cali calling herself Exotica, but she said she was leaving on Friday. She sounded hot and sweet!!! I would have sampled today, oh well, my luck!!!! I wish they would set things up a little in advance since I have to drive from meridian area!!!

Fudgem
01-14-07, 01:05
How reliable are the posts on craigslists? I am new to this game and would only feel confident in contacting someone with at least a few reviews which leads me to my next question. How do I view reviews on craigslist? Any recommendations on a good preferably white esc. in Jackson area who has some reviews.

BootyCall
01-14-07, 10:33
I talked to the one from Cali calling herself Exotica, but she said she was leaving on Friday. She sounded hot and sweet!!! I would have sampled today, oh well, my luck!!!! I wish they would set things up a little in advance since I have to drive from meridian area!!!
I've searched the Meridian area and keep coming up empty. Got any info to share. Place they closed down some years back is it open in new location.

Laura Rager
01-14-07, 16:26
Drove 80 and nearby roads this Sunday morning. Two BSW. One very thin and emaciated. Spoke with her about directions somewhere and she made no effort to upsell the favor giving directions. But she made eye contact with every passerby. Time abt 9am. Then another, larger BSW appeared on 80 and was dishevled and bigger. Did not speak with her.

Member #4186
01-17-07, 22:47
Anyone interested in Meridian info, would do well to check with the Maitre d'Hotel at Jean's Red Door, Meehan Junction. He speaks as though he is in the know about ... well, about everything, really.

BootyCall
01-18-07, 11:57
Anyone interested in Meridian info, would do well to check with the Maitre d'Hotel at Jean's Red Door, Meehan Junction. He speaks as though he is in the know about ... well, about everything, really.

Thanks I will check it out in a few weeks will be in the area, Thats in the area of the old bar where you could get service.
BC

Redneck69
01-18-07, 19:31

Thanks for the tip... I used to visit Ma's place, and was hoping they would eventually be back in business. It was a very affordable no bullshit operation back when I attended.

Will see if I can find where you are talking about.

If you get any more info about a legit contact or if the person is just blowing smoke, please let us all know.

Red

486qaz
01-26-07, 19:26
I will check out this info from bookguy very quickly! Ive heard some things, but I took them as bullshit. I will report back soon!!! Happy hunting!!!!

486qaz
01-29-07, 18:04

Book Guy,
Could you PM me in regards to this post? I checked out things and I have some questions!!!! I think they are better kept private!!!

Member #4186
01-31-07, 22:11
PM is done. We can correspond, though I don't check in here very often.

Rmcky
02-01-07, 08:55
I hate to start out complaining, but you guys sure don't offer much to your fellow hobbists. Reading along here, I get the feeling that when one of you finally gets lucky and scores, you're afraid to pass the info along, because you want to keep it all to yourself. I believe there's plenty here to go around and that sharing a little more would be beneficial to us all.

I don't get a chance to cruise a whole lot, but when I do, I plan to give all the details of anything that might prove helpful to this group, good, or bad. I'd like to be able to save you guys some time and effort by pointing out lost causes, as well as opportunities.

If you guys would be a little more forthcoming with your finds, I believe we would all find more. We know there's plenty available here in Jackson. It just has to be indentified.

I've been looking around at some of the other city reports around this forum and one that impresses me is the one for Memphis. Those guys understand what it's all about. I'm confident that my next trip there will prove fruitful and safe, because of thier efforts.

If we took a lesson or two from them, I believe we could improve our chances here, as well. While I enjoy the SW scene, I prefer to locate a couple of reliable providers that I can call when the urge hits me. I haven't been very sucessful at finding that lately, but with the folks we have here, I'm sure one of us has and, if passed along, could probably provide for the rest of us, as well. If and when I do find them, I know I plan to share the info here.

If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. The reason the pickings are so slim around here is because the community isn't giving them the support they need to prosper. Well, that community starts right here and I know I'm willing to do my part. Are you?

At any rate, sorry for the rant on my first post, but I felt a few things needed to be pointed out. I plan to get active around here, in hopes of improving all of our prospects, and hope the rest of you guys will, too.

Keep in mind, it can't be done, if everything worthwhile is discussed through PMs like the last post was. If you're going to use PMs, please add me to your list and, if you'd prefer to be Pmed, I'll be glad to add you to mine.

Cat Daddy #2
02-01-07, 21:38
I hate to start out complaining, but you guys sure don't offer much to your fellow hobbists. Reading along here, I get the feeling that when one of you finally gets lucky and scores, you're afraid to pass the info along, because you want to keep it all to yourself. I believe there's plenty here to go around and that sharing a little more would be beneficial to us all.

I don't get a chance to cruise a whole lot, but when I do, I plan to give all the details of anything that might prove helpful to this group, good, or bad. I'd like to be able to save you guys some time and effort by pointing out lost causes, as well as opportunities.

If you guys would be a little more forthcoming with your finds, I believe we would all find more. We know there's plenty available here in Jackson. It just has to be indentified.

I've been looking around at some of the other city reports around this forum and one that impresses me is the one for Memphis. Those guys understand what it's all about. I'm confident that my next trip there will prove fruitful and safe, because of thier efforts.

If we took a lesson or two from them, I believe we could improve our chances here, as well. While I enjoy the SW scene, I prefer to locate a couple of reliable providers that I can call when the urge hits me. I haven't been very sucessful at finding that lately, but with the folks we have here, I'm sure one of us has and, if passed along, could probably provide for the rest of us, as well. If and when I do find them, I know I plan to share the info here.

If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. The reason the pickings are so slim around here is because the community isn't giving them the support they need to prosper. Well, that community starts right here and I know I'm willing to do my part. Are you?

At any rate, sorry for the rant on my first post, but I felt a few things needed to be pointed out. I plan to get active around here, in hopes of improving all of our prospects, and hope the rest of you guys will, too.

Keep in mind, it can't be done, if everything worthwhile is discussed through PMs like the last post was. If you're going to use PMs, please add me to your list and, if you'd prefer to be Pmed, I'll be glad to add you to mine.There is a lot of action here in Jackson you just have to know where to find it. I just got back from Jackson today and had some success I must say. Last night about 9:30 I went to Tiffany"s (the ebony club across from Dannys) and the dancers were butt ass wild folks. Im not going to get into details here about what went on inside the club because I don"t want to bring any heat on those gems that I enjoy so much. I met a redbone girl name Tasha who was fine as hell. We left the club for takeout to a local notel. Got cbj and fs for 120 bones in my dream. I went back to the club and got takeout for 100 bones with this dark skinned honey and irrestible body. Her name is Money. She was bettter that Tasha. I will be hitting up Money soon as I get back to Jackson. I then went cruising over to Regal Inn at Terry and Hwy 80. I saw this thug type guy walking out of the lobby and asked him where I could get hooked up at with pucci. He wanted to know what was in it for him. We agreed on 20 bones and he came up with someone that was cool. I drove down to the back of the motel and he had this black chick that was thick and sort of neat looking with him. He asked for the 20 bones which I gave to him (in my dreams of course). The girl got in my car ond off we went to my motel room. I got bbj and cfs for 40 bones. I then met a girl from Jackson State when I was checking out. We struck up a conversation and the next thing I know we were off to lunch. I agreed to hookup with her whenever I am in Jackson and offer to contribute to her college education fund. She agreed so now I have a hookup in Jackson.

BootyCall
04-01-07, 22:11
Left Vsburg around 1:30 went to Jackson. 2 WSW at chevron on corner of I 55 and Gallatin. One named Californis she had a big ring in her lower lip and abd teeth. This turned me off with her. Other one smelled bad. very dirty looking. Told them both I pass. Went west on 80 burger joint turned south. At Citgo was a red head she was running around kinda fuuny like decided to pass on her. Picked up this blonde about 150 #'s She agreed on half and half for 20. Started to Regency and she refused to go there wanted to go to the Holliday.I have never been there. Don't like its look. Turned around and carried her back to Citgo gave her 5 for the trouble. Don't like it when they start demanding to go to certain place. The board fence around it blopacks the view from the street. Don't care for that. Headed back to Vsburg. Still no luck ther.
BC

Monger King
04-12-07, 18:56
5 WSW and a few BSW over at the regency and just walking that side street. Leo was every where so I just got a few good looks and keap going. I talk to 1 WSW older but a very nice body she was staying at the regency and she was in room 217 I started dinking so I didn't go back to pic her up. Plus leo had me scared. Haha

Member #1892
05-16-07, 13:17
I plan to be in J-town this weekend - you will se that I have reports contributing to this forum. Anything interesting happening on the streets of Jackson ?

Thanks

Cat Daddy #2
05-17-07, 10:27
I plan to be in J-town this weekend - you will se that I have reports contributing to this forum. Anything interesting happening on the streets of Jackson ?

ThanksOnly thing I can tell you is stay away from Farrish St. I got robbed there a year ago after I got a bsw in my car and refused to get out after I didn"t give her any money for picking her up and not dating her. She yelled out the window to her homies and they ran over to relieve me of my cash. Not a good place to monger trust me.

Fob Dfc
06-29-07, 03:23
I spent a couple of hours today crusing to see if anything was out and about. I didn't see anything I would want to get near without a hazmat suit on. I did see a couple of BSW on Capitol near galvez bit they were pretty geeked out looking. Saw a WSW named Robin further east on Capitol and one sihwy sitting on the hwy 80 frontage road in front of the Regency. I cruised all between 80 and JSU on valley, Cleveland, hair and galvez, Saw absolutely nothing. Cruised Battlefield Park, Gallatin, and Robinson and Terry---zilch, McDowell and Ellis still zero. If anybody knows anything please PM me

otherwise it's off to the King Spa

D Pat
07-02-07, 10:09
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007706290370

Kinkyguy2008
07-19-07, 15:42
I will be in Jax next week.

Where is the best action?

Kinkyguy2008
07-24-07, 18:54
Have been in town for 2 days. Have found action all over town primrily west of west street. There is always SW on Hooker. Watch out for leo.

Renee M
07-26-07, 01:01
Have been in town for 2 days. Have found action all over town primrily west of west street. There is always SW on Hooker. Watch out for leo.The area east of Valley Street to Terry Road is often occupied by SW, but the neighborhood is a little sketchy!

Kinkyguy2008
07-30-07, 15:01
Had a dream with a bsw in Bailey-Wilson Blvd area. Picked up find at 3 am, for .2 had excellent bbbj & cfs. She was a 8 on the scale of looks and a 10 on the performance scale. Will visit her again.

Fob Dfc
08-10-07, 03:00
The area east of Valley Street to Terry Road is often occupied by SW, but the neighborhood is a little sketchy!A little?

I'd say a lot sketchy.

Monger King
08-13-07, 23:07
I seen this WSW walking with her black boy friend over by rallys saw him jump in a car and buy sum crack throw it in his mouth then get out the car he and his girlfriend walks by tha notel and start smoking she had on some very skin tight jeans she looked like a kinda older chick but worth the time to check her out. Had a friend guy with and he doesnt no what I do and when he drinks he talk alot so I kept going haha.

Stay safe guys

MGK!

Thong Man
08-14-07, 00:04
Coming to Jackson soon, and would like an update on the strip club scene. Is tiffany's still the best shot for takeout? Any particular girls? What about any of the others?

Renee M
08-22-07, 23:05
Coming to Jackson soon, and would like an update on the strip club scene. Is tiffany's still the best shot for takeout? Any particular girls? What about any of the others?Drove by Tiffany's about 10 PM on a weeknight last week (Tuesday I think?). The place was closed up -- lights were on but no cars or people.

BootyCall
09-10-07, 18:36
Picked up a BSW she is about 7 face, body not bad either about a 7. For .20 got cbj then cfs. She makes a lot of sound like F--k me hard and fast. She aims to please and she did. Leo very heavy in the area. Uncover kept circling the block on frontage road, Terry, Finally got a break and done my thing and headed back to Vicksburg.
BC

lost_inboystown
09-18-07, 19:05
Fellow Mongers, made my trips to the areas noted on the Jackson board and didnt see a durn thing. Must have been at the wrong times. I have found my best bet is to hit the notels along 80. Meet a white crack head 28 5'7" about 135-140. Discuss giving her Roses and her providing me ice cream but could come to terms. Name she was using as Malie, no cell phone sorry guys

Roller 96
10-09-07, 20:45
I have always had good luck getting take out from the black strip club in Jackson. I cannot think of the name right now. Couch action was heavy, if you don't mind spectators. I am white and felt safe each trip.

Cat Daddy #2
10-11-07, 10:25
I have always had good luck getting take out from the black strip club in Jackson. I cannot think of the name right now. Couch action was heavy, if you don't mind spectators. I am white and felt safe each trip.

You are referring to Tiffanys. This is a great club if you are wanting takeouts. They have a lot of gansta type hos in there which is something I am not found of. Overall its a place to go and something to do.

BootyCall
10-11-07, 22:50
Tuesday I seen a small blonde going west on frontage road at hamburger stand. Looked very nice. Couldn't turn around fast enough but she was gone. Today at 3:30 on Raymond Road off Terry ver tall slim blonde. She told me not interested. At the Citgo station wsw with red hair kept waving. Looked very dirty are just been in sun too long. Finally after several trips decided to give her a try and Leo showed up after about 3 circles he stayed in the area. I gave up and headed for the Lake in Vicksburg.
BC

BootyCall
10-21-07, 22:24
CD#2 I circled the square for one hour this afternoon and not one SW. B or W. Leo circling around thou. Guess you will be on your own like in the pass.
work the clubs. Wish I could have come up with something. Good Luck
BC

Cat Daddy #2
11-05-07, 13:07
CD#2 I circled the square for one hour this afternoon and not one SW. B or W. Leo circling around thou. Guess you will be on your own like in the pass.
work the clubs. Wish I could have come up with something. Good Luck
BC

I looked around both Friday and Sat. night and not harldly anything worth talking about. Sunday morning about 9:00 I went in the parking lot of the Regency Inn on hwy.80. I saw a guy working on his car and I asked him about getting some action. He told me the girl in his room would be available in a few minutes and that I needed to go to the store and get her some lotion and come back. I went got lotion and came back. He asked me to get a room and she would be right over when she got out of shower. I got room and waited. I walked out of room to get a good look at her as she walked to my room. Man the damn girl was finer than the damn strippers at Tiffanys. She walked in and asked if she mind if I mind if she smoked(crack) while we fucked. I say no smoking dope in my presence at all. She was okay with it. I got a great cbj and cfs all for a donation of 30 bones(all in a dream of course). Jackson is not a place for a monger. Hopefully next time my business travels take me another place. Man do I love Memphis.

Monger King
12-05-07, 15:16
Ran across this WSW walking down capital said she was on her way to her sisters house very nice body may a 7 or 8 on the SW scale picked her up and dropped her off I didn't get a chance to mingle but was suppose to go back to do the deed but got a call from my kids daycare and to leave I have the number for trusted members. I dropped off over by jackson state on a back street she will have to tell you how to get there but I would also take her from the area its kida rough over there. Thats all for now stay safe MGK!

Big Boy601
12-06-07, 01:18
Man I'm constantly over by terrymoore n all i see is Leo. Whats d 411 on Amanda?

Big Boy601
12-07-07, 22:21
Whats d 411 on Amanda.

BootyCall
12-23-07, 19:00
Fellow Mongers I did the Square, Hwy 84. Terry Road, Raymond Rd for 2 hrs today with side trips to Gallatin and Fordication and I'm yet to see a SW B or W. Damn don't know where they at. Turned and went into Jackson State then Leo got behind me so I high tailed it out of there. One look at me and they knew I didn't belong.
BC

Cat Daddy #2
12-24-07, 17:04
Fellow Mongers I did the Square, Hwy 84. Terry Road, Raymond Rd for 2 hrs today with side trips to Gallatin and Fordication and I'm yet to see a SW B or W. Damn don't know where they at. Turned and went into Jackson State then Leo got behind me so I high tailed it out of there. One look at me and they knew I didn't belong.
BC

Jackson is definitely not a good place to monger. Try takeout at Tiffany"s is your best bet.

Thong Man
12-27-07, 01:32
Where is Tiffany's? Is it down close to Danny's and Babe's?

Member #4191
01-25-08, 01:49
are there still hotels in jackson that charge by the hour?
any recommendations on the best/cheapest room? i want to dream without getting a disease fromt the sheets and drinking brown water.

Big Boy601
01-25-08, 13:30
are there still hotels in jackson that charge by the hour?
any recommendations on the best/cheapest room? i want to dream without getting a disease fromt the sheets and drinking brown water.The Mustang

Roller 96
01-31-08, 19:33
The Mustang is right around the corner from the Star and Rainbow (each on HWY 49, I believe). The Star and Rainbow are much nicer for the same price.

NotNine
02-14-08, 16:27
I'll be in Jackson for the that on Sat and would like to find a good girl to spend some time with. Please PM me if you have some info I can use. I have tried the 80/terry road area in the past and it's hit or miss. Most of the time it's a miss. Are ther any other areas I could try. Also how it over at Tiffany's. Do they still do takeout. Any reccomendations on which girl would be helpfull also. Thanks in advance for your help.

NotNine
02-18-08, 15:37
Had a dream about Donna in Jackson Sat. Hanging out near Rally's. $35 for half and half + 15 for the room. She's not much to look at but a good lay, in my dreams of coarse. She said if I ever needed to fine her, just ask any of the guys hanging out near Rally's and they could find her.

Grl Lvr601
02-21-08, 01:10
Thanks for the reports. Man, it is hard to believe that there isn't more action in Jackson. I don't make it over there a lot but would like to have some possibilities for the times I do. Shoot, I live in a much much smaller town over in Alabama and, at least from the forum postings, we have more action.

Cat Daddy #2
02-22-08, 13:18
Thanks for the reports. Man, it is hard to believe that there isn't more action in Jackson. I don't make it over there a lot but would like to have some possibilities for the times I do. Shoot, I live in a much much smaller town over in Alabama and, at least from the forum postings, we have more action.

There is more action. I just believe most guys are just reading and not posting. Jackson is to big not to have any more action that what is being posted. I always come up with something when I am in town. There was one time over a year ago I knew I wiuld be in town so I got on CL to see what I could find. I hooked up with a provider and she came to my 5 star incall suite. We handled business and then we went to dinner. After that she didn"t want to drive back home so she spent the rest of the night with me at no extra cost. Of course there was plenty more action. But it just goes to show you you never know unless you try them out. When I come to Jackson I have action.

Renee M
02-27-08, 01:06
Cruised the streets of Jackson on Tuesday night. Only 1 BSW was sighted, fairly good looking , thick but not fat. Walking side street near corner of Valley and Booker Street (north of Rally's on Hwy 80).

Wisconsin
03-18-08, 18:58
I spent the day in Jackson yesterday. I can sum up my experience with the statement, "What a shit hole. What a nasty, run down, skanky, cop infested shit hole. " Did I mention that there are a lot of cops? Watch your action in Jackson brothers. Leo is on patrol.

I had ample time to cruise the marketplace. Ironically there is a street called Hooker that runs from Gallatin to Terry. The most action that I saw was actually on Hooker street. Three very skanky VERY SKANKY (did I mention that they were skanky? ) BSWs in between Gallatin and Terry.

I don't recall the name of the street, but it is the major East-West pipeline that runs north of the universities. I saw a younger woman that had a look to her so I did a quick turn into the parking lot of a gas station. She turned out to be BSW, about 18 to 20. She was cute, but had a lot of junk in the trunk, and frankly I prefer the white meat, latina, asian, etc.

Near dark I cruised out on 80 to the east, right before 80 runs under 55 there is an old hotel that has been converted into a dildo and dvd store. As far as those sorts of places go, it was pretty nice inside. THey charge a dollar for a "Membership" which I presume is to meet the letter of some backwoods, bible belt legal requirement. The shop was clean and well lit, and generally not a good destination for mongering. The red head working the "Women's Side" of the store was pretty cute, but she was not working. If you know what I mean. She has a very nice body, but unfortunately she was not sharing.

Now as to the strip clubs. There are three:

Babes Show Club, Tiffany's, and Danny's.

They are all within site of each other on S. West street, on the south side of the downtown area. Babes was the only one that was open when I was checking out strip clubs. As far as strip clubs go, Babes was a shining exception from an otherwise shitty stay in a shitty town. The bar is well lit, and clean. The price at the door is $5. 00 which was IMHO a reasonable cover charge. The bar does not serve booze, but beer is fairly reasonable. $5. 00 a beer. The cost of a lapdance is a little salty. And they have this strange little deal. You can get a lap dance for $40. 00, or you can get a two for the price of one. Two dances for the same $40. 00. Who is the moron that says "No, three minutes of bumping and grinding is too much. We shoud stop now. " Anyway. The talent was all pretty good ranging from a tall gangly red head I would rate about 5 on looks but a solid 8 on personality, to a coulpe of 18-19 year old super cuties that are really easy on the eyes, but too stupid to know how to entertain. According to the girls at Babes, caution is necessary at Tiffany's as the parking lot is unwatched and lots of car break-ins happen there.

I did not check out the CL offers. So I have no opinion on that matter.

I would presume with a couple of colleges in town there HAVE to be some fairly nubile and lithesome young white/latino providers available. Who services the governor anyway? But I don't know where they are hiding, nor where they are advertising. I didn't find a local rag that runs classifieds.

Good luck out there. I have to go cruise a nother town now.

Cat Daddy #2
03-19-08, 12:18
I spent the day in Jackson yesterday. I can sum up my experience with the statement, "What a shit hole. What a nasty, run down, skanky, cop infested shit hole. " Did I mention that there are a lot of cops? Watch your action in Jackson brothers. Leo is on patrol.

I had ample time to cruise the marketplace. Ironically there is a street called Hooker that runs from Gallatin to Terry. The most action that I saw was actually on Hooker street. Three very skanky VERY SKANKY (did I mention that they were skanky? ) BSWs in between Gallatin and Terry.

I don't recall the name of the street, but it is the major East-West pipeline that runs north of the universities. I saw a younger woman that had a look to her so I did a quick turn into the parking lot of a gas station. She turned out to be BSW, about 18 to 20. She was cute, but had a lot of junk in the trunk, and frankly I prefer the white meat, latina, asian, etc.

Near dark I cruised out on 80 to the east, right before 80 runs under 55 there is an old hotel that has been converted into a dildo and dvd store. As far as those sorts of places go, it was pretty nice inside. THey charge a dollar for a "Membership" which I presume is to meet the letter of some backwoods, bible belt legal requirement. The shop was clean and well lit, and generally not a good destination for mongering. The red head working the "Women's Side" of the store was pretty cute, but she was not working. If you know what I mean. She has a very nice body, but unfortunately she was not sharing.

Now as to the strip clubs. There are three:

Babes Show Club, Tiffany's, and Danny's.

They are all within site of each other on S. West street, on the south side of the downtown area. Babes was the only one that was open when I was checking out strip clubs. As far as strip clubs go, Babes was a shining exception from an otherwise shitty stay in a shitty town. The bar is well lit, and clean. The price at the door is $5. 00 which was IMHO a reasonable cover charge. The bar does not serve booze, but beer is fairly reasonable. $5. 00 a beer. The cost of a lapdance is a little salty. And they have this strange little deal. You can get a lap dance for $40. 00, or you can get a two for the price of one. Two dances for the same $40. 00. Who is the moron that says "No, three minutes of bumping and grinding is too much. We shoud stop now. " Anyway. The talent was all pretty good ranging from a tall gangly red head I would rate about 5 on looks but a solid 8 on personality, to a coulpe of 18-19 year old super cuties that are really easy on the eyes, but too stupid to know how to entertain. According to the girls at Babes, caution is necessary at Tiffany's as the parking lot is unwatched and lots of car break-ins happen there.

I did not check out the CL offers. So I have no opinion on that matter.

I would presume with a couple of colleges in town there HAVE to be some fairly nubile and lithesome young white/latino providers available. Who services the governor anyway? But I don't know where they are hiding, nor where they are advertising. I didn't find a local rag that runs classifieds.

Good luck out there. I have to go cruise a nother town now.

Being that you are not into black ladies Tiffany"s would not have been for you anyway. As far as cars being broken into I don"t know about that. I have been there several times and my car has never been broken into. I always have a better time(I guess because I am black) when I go there.

Big Boy601
03-19-08, 13:47
Being that you are not into black ladies Tiffany"s would not have been for you anyway. As far as cars being broken into I don"t know about that. I have been there several times and my car has never been broken into. I always have a better time(I guess because I am black) when I go there.The Blacker the Berry the Sweeter the juice. Man i wish yall could get some contact numbers for the SW that way we can fade out LEO.

Cat Daddy #2
03-20-08, 10:59
The Blacker the Berry the Sweeter the juice. Man i wish yall could get some contact numbers for the SW that way we can fade out LEO.

Yeah that would be good but you know I try to stay away from the sws and go for girls that are in the club or the ones in those motels.

Cat Daddy #2
03-20-08, 11:16
The Blacker the Berry the Sweeter the juice. Man i wish yall could get some contact numbers for the SW that way we can fade out LEO.

I just pm you some priceless info. You can thank me later

ESG601
03-22-08, 22:19
I just pm you some priceless info. You can thank me laterI've been on these boards for awhile now I'm not really a big poster when it comes to these boards bcuz I know how hard it is for people to start trusting you. I've been in the hobby about four years. I started out partying with Diana (for those of you who know her) she used to be located here and in the N. O. Now I've moved on to Lexi. I want to mingle with a couple of SWs but I haven't had any luck. So hey CD help a brotha out I want in on the action to.

Cat Daddy #2
03-24-08, 13:46
I've been on these boards for awhile now I'm not really a big poster when it comes to these boards bcuz I know how hard it is for people to start trusting you. I've been in the hobby about four years. I started out partying with Diana (for those of you who know her) she used to be located here and in the N. O. Now I've moved on to Lexi. I want to mingle with a couple of SWs but I haven't had any luck. So hey CD help a brotha out I want in on the action to.I am really not into the sw scene.

Monger King
03-26-08, 14:24
Found this one walking down bailey close to north side drive and guys please be carefull in this area cause its really not a nice place to be and if you get a girl please have your own place to take her. But as for this one she says that her race is black and mexican. I really don't no but you can tell she is mixed with something and she has big wide hips like a dully truck! Me and a friend guy got her for one she said. 3 and for both of us. 2 a peice had a nice time went to the notel on north side got BBBJ and fs covered she even tried to play cowgirl and ride the big bull all in all a great time and yes I have her contact she says it a prepaid so guys get it while she have a cell I no she had it like a month now anyways stay safe MGK!

BootyCall
03-26-08, 17:29
Found this one walking down bailey close to north side drive and guys please be carefull in this area cause its really not a nice place to be and if you get a girl please have your own place to take her. But as for this one she says that her race is black and mexican. I really don't no but you can tell she is mixed with something and she has big wide hips like a dully truck! Me and a friend guy got her for one she said. 3 and for both of us. 2 a peice had a nice time went to the notel on north side got BBBJ and fs covered she even tried to play cowgirl and ride the big bull all in all a great time and yes I have her contact she says it a prepaid so guys get it while she have a cell I no she had it like a month now anyways stay safe MGK!
Great pics MK. As you know I travel to Jax. Will be there next week. If you don't mind PM me the info. I usually don't do Bailey Ave. It has always been rough. I lived there for 23 yrs.
Thanks
BC

Dexterstrubusm
03-31-08, 10:31
I've seen a few WSW walking down where gallatin turns in to Baily. How can you pic up a girl at a hotel or which hotels would the best to check out. Let me know!

Monger King
04-21-08, 14:30
Last night between 12 and 1 am I was close to farish st. Right down from tha bus station by tha club freelons I saw what appered to be a WSW very nice in sum tight ass jeans long blonde and like brownish hair she was walking and a white guy in a red like cherokee pulled over and talked to her for about a good minute he rolls off into the neigborhood and goes and turn around I get almost back to where she is and a black guy is talking to her. She goes like to get in and all I seen was blue fucking lights don't no where they came from but they appered like magic in my eyes cause I didn't see a pig no where on tha farm then they started riding real hard so I left and went to tha district over by bailey and northside. Picked up a tall BSW with grey looking lipstick or gloss on her lipps big booty and big hairy cat I did all tha checks kool so we start riding I was in a lady friend of mines car who doesnt like smoking in her car so we pulls over to smoke at these apartments this police pulls up in a maroon like gram am or grandprix the new ones and says can I help u. I said just smoking a cigg and he jumps out making treats to shoot tha both of us and that its his property and we wouldn't go in the white people neighborhood and smoke a cigarett on there shit and no and words are gonna do it on his and remenber he is a black guy and speaking like he prejudice. Then he asked for my dl. I gave them to him and then started saying you wouldn't smoke or fuck on there property and I was like officer we are just smoking a ciggarett I'm sorry and I understand then he said I should lock yall asses up and tow the car. But what was crazy he told me to reach when he was asking for license and he grabed his gun and was acting like he really wanted to shoot me and he keap saying its tha law now n. Word I will kill all you n. Word if you on my property and I see you again I'm gone shoot to kill and just keap pulling that gun like he was itching to shoot me. Eventually he lets us go I drooped her off and I tore ass out of jackson and want be going back no time soon. O yea I got this young maybe 19 or 20 year olds number around 4 am said she will do watever for. 3 I was to spooked so I didn't go for it senior members can have it. Be carefull out there guys and stay safe MGK!

Cat Daddy #2
04-23-08, 11:49
Last night between 12 and 1 am I was close to farish st. Right down from tha bus station by tha club freelons I saw what appered to be a WSW very nice in sum tight ass jeans long blonde and like brownish hair she was walking and a white guy in a red like cherokee pulled over and talked to her for about a good minute he rolls off into the neigborhood and goes and turn around I get almost back to where she is and a black guy is talking to her. She goes like to get in and all I seen was blue fucking lights don't no where they came from but they appered like magic in my eyes cause I didn't see a pig no where on tha farm then they started riding real hard so I left and went to tha district over by bailey and northside. Picked up a tall BSW with grey looking lipstick or gloss on her lipps big booty and big hairy cat I did all tha checks kool so we start riding I was in a lady friend of mines car who doesnt like smoking in her car so we pulls over to smoke at these apartments this police pulls up in a maroon like gram am or grandprix the new ones and says can I help u. I said just smoking a cigg and he jumps out making treats to shoot tha both of us and that its his property and we wouldn't go in the white people neighborhood and smoke a cigarett on there shit and no and words are gonna do it on his and remenber he is a black guy and speaking like he prejudice. Then he asked for my dl. I gave them to him and then started saying you wouldn't smoke or fuck on there property and I was like officer we are just smoking a ciggarett I'm sorry and I understand then he said I should lock yall asses up and tow the car. But what was crazy he told me to reach when he was asking for license and he grabed his gun and was acting like he really wanted to shoot me and he keap saying its tha law now n. Word I will kill all you n. Word if you on my property and I see you again I'm gone shoot to kill and just keap pulling that gun like he was itching to shoot me. Eventually he lets us go I drooped her off and I tore ass out of jackson and want be going back no time soon. O yea I got this young maybe 19 or 20 year olds number around 4 am said she will do watever for. 3 I was to spooked so I didn't go for it senior members can have it. Be carefull out there guys and stay safe MGK!

Good Report, I don"t fuck around on Farish St. 2 years ago I got robbed not far away from Peoples Funeral Home about 8:30 one night. There is nothing good and never will be anything good come from Farish St. INMHO Jackson is more dangerous than Memphis. I have gotten robbed twice in Jackson all over a piece of ass. Its best to bring our own meat when coming to Jackson.

Monger King
04-23-08, 16:52
I aint fucking around over there no mo fuck that shit. I thank I'm just gone stick to regulars for a while. Stay safe MGK!

Rmcky
04-24-08, 21:39
I see where our fine boys in blue set up a sting here yesterday similar to the ones going on in Memphis. I believe they netted around a dozen mongers, along with thier vehicles. They had two of the ugliest female PO decoys you'll ever see. I believe our crack head SWs are more attractive than they were. Anyways, be very careful out there. There isn't much action to begin with, but if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Big Boy601
05-14-08, 19:05
I see where our fine boys in blue set up a sting here yesterday similar to the ones going on in Memphis. I believe they netted around a dozen mongers, along with thier vehicles. They had two of the ugliest female PO decoys you'll ever see. I believe our crack head SWs are more attractive than they were. Anyways, be very careful out there. There isn't much action to begin with, but if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.Lets just all stick to the regulars fellow. We been around to know who is real n who aint. I mean come on some of the ladies on CL aint got no business in broke down Jackson anyway. so stick 2 your contacts n know who 2 trust with that contact. all is good it rains now n then but the sun always come out. A city that cant afford leo for regular day to day ops are using them 4 something as small at mongers lol thats ashame.

Monger King
05-15-08, 15:51
Big Boy601 I agree with you. Cause its bad out here just everybody stay safe. I tried to pic this girl by lamar street I thank its called she had a guy like he hiding on the side of a house I assume they was working together. I peeped him out and pulled off came back like 10 min later and they was at the stop sign talking. Then she screams meet her at the store and I went to vernon district wasnt nothing out so just went home best to be safe than sorry! Just giving a little heads up guys I no the post is not that good just saying not only leo watch out for these sorry son of bitches that try to rob you.

Stay safe MGK!

Monger King
05-15-08, 16:41
I got this on Sunday in the district no contact but she was just walking through the neighbor hood so I stopped and got ger said she was 19 and need milk for her baby so I decided to help a little so I gave her. 3. Anyways stay safe guys and we really need to breath life into thos mississippi board! MGK!

Monger King
05-20-08, 13:59
Yea its kinda ugly but it sho felt good maybe thats why they had that alien hid out huh LOL stay safe MGK!

Monger King
05-20-08, 14:48
Ran across this one of hwy 80 walking. She wated. 5 gave her. 4 she even asked me to give her a few classes in greek said she loved it but I didn't partake in that nice BBBJ and cfs stay safe guys MGK!

Badbear2000
06-23-08, 19:58
Picked up a nice bsw on hwy 80. Her name is Trish. She gives and good bj but really likes to be pounded missionary. She stays at the Metro hotel.

After I dropped her off I passed by the quickshop across Hwy 80 from the Taco Bell. There was a real Honey BSW walking from the side street to the market and we gave eachother the eye. I drove up to the next street and turned around. She was waiting for me but for some reason panicked and went to the market. She stood around there for a while as I continued to drive around the area. Suddenly she started walking back up the side street and I pounced on the chance. I stopped beside her and asked her if she needed a ride. She said nothing but gave me a beautiful smile. When a car came from behind me I thought it best to move on and make a block. I watched thru my rear view as this lucky SOB scooped her up. He was driving a white car. If it was one of you guys let know what she was like. I thought she was too pretty to be a SWer.

I think these girls hang around near the market door and negotiate a pickup at the side street to avoid attention

Monger King
06-29-08, 15:38
This one is a real freak. Like to swallow then get you back hard. Then let you get her mish. Then more sucking change the wrapper and grab your meat while your laying there straddles you and shoves it up her ass. And ride so hard and screams so loud the guy she rents the room from started beating on the door asking her can he have some she was telling him to get away from the door. A true experince I tell. Sorry guys no contact info 5dollars to rent this room at this old guy house. 1 for her cheap but excellent work she does. She also luvs baby oil.

Stay safe.

MGK!

AllNite Rider
07-04-08, 18:58
Guys, I'm not going to go into much detail on this one other than to say....Holy, fucking monger dream girl. WSW, 5'9",125 late 20's, 36D bolt-ons (man made really nice). PM me for the telephone number.

AllNite Rider
07-04-08, 19:30
Niki is a little spinner that is off Hwy 80. When these two girls got together it was one fourth of July blast to remember. For you guys to say Jax is dryed up, I guess you are just not looking hard enough. I pulled off the intestate, made a couple of laps and found Katlyn....treated her right and she called over Niki. I could'nt handle any other friends if they had any. Niki said to call Katlyn's number because her phone is not working at the moment. PM me for the telephone number.

R Consultant
07-04-08, 19:52
This one here looks like she can be alot of fun. Nothing better than alot of fireworks with a nice little hottie. Its time like these I wish I had my own private jet to get around alot quicker. Thanks for a nice little shot of your adventure.

Happy Hunting

Niki is a little spinner that is off Hwy 80. When these two girls got together it was one fourth of July blast to remember. For you guys to say Jax is dryed up, I guess you are just not looking hard enough. I pulled off the intestate, made a couple of laps and found Katlyn....treated her right and she called over Niki. I could'nt handle any other friends if they had any. Niki said to call Katlyn's number 769-798-2696 because her phone is not working at the moment.

Monger King
07-14-08, 12:32
I had this girl yesterday off of north side. I asked for nikki instead old 50 year old fart shows up with her big fake knockers. So I said o well she is kinda slim so I do the old MILF the pics are real but how it all happen get to the room she takes her fakers out of her shirt pull off her black dazy dukes really with nothing back there but the longs had me going. Next thing I no she say wait I have to go pee. So she goes in to pee never flush the toilet never wash her hands then asked do I have a condom I pulls it out she lays back and says wait I left my phone in the car. And let me remind you she is riding around with 2 black guys in a small gold car with a bump on the side so she calls them and ask where are they and tells them she left her cell. I tell her we only got the room for an hour so after she calls she. She start saying there will be here in 2 min. So she goes to the ice machine and gets ice come back fix a cup of water then they pull up she jumps in and leave. So I called the phone of course no answer but I left a message telling her that I will post on the internet and tell everyone how she dashed with the money 769-798-2696 and 601-373-9316 room 250 I promise you there up to no good and the guys was telling her to have me go to this other notel out by terry I think they was gonna try 2 rob me. All I can say guys is stay safe MGK!

Icu Nurse
07-14-08, 18:02
this one here looks like she can be alot of fun. Nothing better than alot of fireworks with a nice little hottie. Its time like these I wish I had my own private jet to get around alot quicker. Thanks for a nice little shot of your adventure.

Happy Hunting

Niki is a little spinner that is off Hwy 80. When these two girls got together it was one fourth of July blast to remember. For you guys to say Jax is dryed up, I guess you are just not looking hard enough. I pulled off the intestate, made a couple of laps and found Katlyn....treated her right and she called over Niki. I could'nt handle any other friends if they had any. Niki said to call Katlyn's number 769-798-2696 because her phone is not working at the moment.I called Katlyn and picked her up. She said 200 for her and niki. She took the money ran and never rturned and will not answer her phone. Do not give her money. She is a ripoff artist.

Icu Nurse
07-14-08, 18:05
I called katlyn and picked her up. She quoted 200 for her and niki. She took the money and ran. Don't trust her. She will rip you off. She won't answer the phone either afterwards. A man answers and says "u have the wrong number". You are warned.

Horny For SWs
07-16-08, 00:35
I called katlyn and picked her up. She quoted 200 for her and niki. She took the money and ran. Don't trust her. She will rip you off. She won't answer the phone either afterwards. A man answers and says "u have the wrong number". You are warned.

My fellow mongers, I too was ripped off by the famous Katlyn. We had negotiated and even got a room, which I thought sealed the deal because she paid for it. NOPE! It ends up she knew a room with the door open, we got in, she pulls the "I need ice" line and left. Went to the front desk and he said she never registered! It had been a long time since I've been ripped like this, but even us who have done this a while can still get suckered, I guess. Doom on me!

Stay safe out there!

HF Sws

Tumbling Dice8
07-16-08, 09:15
My fellow mongers, I too was ripped off by the famous Katlyn. We had negotiated and even got a room, which I thought sealed the deal because she paid for it. NOPE! It ends up she knew a room with the door open, we got in, she pulls the "I need ice" line and left. Went to the front desk and he said she never registered! It had been a long time since I've been ripped like this, but even us who have done this a while can still get suckered, I guess. Doom on me!

Stay safe out there!

HF Sws

That is why people always say to never pay upfront, only after services are rendered.

Big Boy601
07-16-08, 12:50
That is why people always say to never pay upfront, only after services are rendered.How did allniterider have luck wit these ladies? Is he fake also?

Rmcky
07-16-08, 12:50
I find this troubling, to say the least. A senior member seemed to recommend this duo, although he did say he didn't want to elaborate. Well, either way, I got the impression from him that they were legit and OK. I started to call them myself, but got sidetracked, thankfully. Now, it appears they've ripped off at least three different people. Please be sure of who you're recommending. If you're not absolutely positive, perhaps you should just keep your good fortune to yourself. I have several contacts around here that I've never had any problems with that I still wouldn't feel comfortable recommending, because I don't feel I know them well enough to put any of you at risk. Hopefully, this was just a bad set of circumstances and Allnite Rider did have a good time with them, but it certainly reflects badly on him, in my eyes, anyway. I hope they've gathered enough booty to get the hell out of here now, because it's obvious they're bad news. If their adds come up on CL again, perhaps it's time for a few of us to exhibit some good citizenship, just to make sure they never feel welcome around here again.

Monger King
07-17-08, 18:05
Ran across this one at a notel off of frontage road her and a few more didn't want them to see me snapping pics but I sneaked this one when she coming to my car. The pic isn't tha best but I monger the best I can haha but her BBBJ is pretty good and the lower half. It kinda got to my nerves how she walks around bare footed all day don't like that but other wise it was a nice experince and she is white/cherokee indian cute face maybe 8 in the face to me or 9 also I had a dream with her friend girl more thicker like says she got out of jail and her mouth really really is powerfull I had to make her stop before I blew my lower fuse and I got the lower half BBBJ was a 9 cfs was a 8-9 the slim one did the deed for. 2 and the thicker one for. 4 I think her name is samantha or something like that but its a few more that hang with them and I will keep you guys posted.

lost_inboystown
07-20-08, 16:11
In attemtp to veryify the reports about the scams, I call Kaitlyn today and set up a meet at the waffle house. After reading the reports here, I knew that I wasnt going to meet her at a hotel. Got to the waffle house and as previously posted it was an older skinny blonde not the brunette as show in the posted pictures. When I informed her that I was not interested in her and stated that she was playing a bait and switch, she went ballistic.

First the lady tried to tell me her uncle was a captain on the jackson police force and she was going to have me arrested. When that didnt work she asked me for cab fair. I gave her five and she of course said that was not sufficent. Due to the heat I agreed to give her a ride to the Sonic at 220 and Northside Dr.

Once we got there she then starts off with "I have you on tape and I am going to report you to Jackson PD." Of course I knew she was lying as being an experience monger all I ever said to the lady over the phone was lets go have a drink.

Her "friend" came to collect her and then she starts ranting and raving about how he was going to shoot me. I immediately got the lady out of my car and left. Her "friend" then followed me and did take a pot shot at me as I go back on the 220. The friend was in a red Honda Xterra, I offer this so you mongers now what to look at out for.

When the pimps start shooting at you for simply saying no, it is getting too dangerous for mongering in Jackson. I will do all mine in Memphis and New Orleans from here out.

Doyle Hargrove
07-20-08, 19:27
Curious to know if anyone has experience with her services. She offers "rubdowns" so I emailed her and told her I was use to paying around. 7 for a good massage and HE. And she responded that it was reasonable, but what does HE mean. This throws up huge red flags as I came to understand what HE meant fairly early into this hobby.

So if anyone is familar with her let me know. If not I'm steering clear.

On a side note. JESUS man you were f'in shot at! Fellas I'd stay away from this Katlyn chic. I'd hate to see one of you guys go down over a little skeet.

Tumbling Dice8
07-20-08, 23:27
In attemtp to veryify the reports about the scams, I call Kaitlyn today and set up a meet at the waffle house. After reading the reports here, I knew that I wasnt going to meet her at a hotel. Got to the waffle house and as previously posted it was an older skinny blonde not the brunette as show in the posted pictures. When I informed her that I was not interested in her and stated that she was playing a bait and switch, she went ballistic.

First the lady tried to tell me her uncle was a captain on the jackson police force and she was going to have me arrested. When that didnt work she asked me for cab fair. I gave her five and she of course said that was not sufficent. Due to the heat I agreed to give her a ride to the Sonic at 220 and Northside Dr.

Once we got there she then starts off with "I have you on tape and I am going to report you to Jackson PD." Of course I knew she was lying as being an experience monger all I ever said to the lady over the phone was lets go have a drink.

Her "friend" came to collect her and then she starts ranting and raving about how he was going to shoot me. I immediately got the lady out of my car and left. Her "friend" then followed me and did take a pot shot at me as I go back on the 220. The friend was in a red Honda Xterra, I offer this so you mongers now what to look at out for.

When the pimps start shooting at you for simply saying no, it is getting too dangerous for mongering in Jackson. I will do all mine in Memphis and New Orleans from here out.

I would have agreed to give her a ride to get her out of the Waffle House but I would have never actually taken her exactly where she wanted to go (to meet her pimp). Thats too dangerous. I would have stopped somewhere else near the Sonic, forced her out and let her walk the rest of the way to meet her pimp. I'm sure some might say that isn't cool but I don't care to have a meeting with anyone's pimp.

Monger King
07-21-08, 19:29
Same thing with me they wanted me to meet them at sonics but I didn't I went down the road she kept calling and I finaly meet up with her at the service station and she was on the back seat and just sat in the car for a few I guess they was talking over they plans how to switch after they baited me.

Stay safe MGK!

Ricksinheat
07-21-08, 23:00
Looking for an upper-scale (but reasonable) petite lady (age not important) to share some GFE (or at least a lot of foreplay) with in hotel near I-55 and County Line Rd. New to the area (here on business but will be back very often).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick

AllNite Rider
07-25-08, 23:16
Guys, I am sorry about all the misfourtune ya'll have been having with Katlyn and nikki.

I was actually passing through Jax on my way to the Choctaw Casino. I have had luck before off of 80 and around by the truck stops. I saw Katlyn comming from one of the motels near the mexican place. I bought her a meal deal at the burger joint across from one of the motels and begin talking to her. The more we talked i mentioned CL and she should ost an ad and some pictures. She thought it was a great idea but had no camera or computer.

We strike a deal as to where I get a room and give her a small amount of change....I think it was .3 She started off great and provided me with what I wanted. A few more pictures and she tells me about her friend Niki that is upstairs. Niki comes down and is all excited about the deal and starts posing without even mentioning a fee. After several pics and posting them they both agree a big thank you is in order and proceed to give me another round.

All in all, I was given 3 pops and was only out the room + .3 I thought this was a deal. Anyway, after spending about a toatl of 2 hours on this deal I pack it up and head out. Katlyn kept calling me every couple of hours wanting me to come back but I made up some excuse and she finally gave up. Until today, she called me and wanted to know when I would be back in town. i thought I would check the forum and see how things were going up there and find all this drama.

For the ones of you that messaged me on the back door, I didn't respond because I didn't have service in the place I was staying and by the next monday I was back offshore.

I do apologize to you guys but how was I to know. I got three good pops and a little girl on girl show for less than .9 including the hamburger.

I guess i got used..............

Dilligaf13
07-31-08, 02:46
I can't believe my luck. Usually I drive around the Hwy 80 area for an hour or so with no luck. Tonight I was headed to my room and just happened to notice a petite blond walking the frontage road. I am sure I would not have turned around if it weren't for the Bud Light that I had been drinking at the strip clubs. Anyway, Bud talked me into turning around and this was the jackpot. It was an older lady, she said 43, with a great body for a Jackson SW. This really made me suspicious so I made sure not to incriminate myself. Anyway, we went back to my room for a quickie and this girl was great. She let me know up front that she was not GFE but the BJ and FS was very good at the price of. 40. Of course, I gave her a well earned tip and she was very thankful. She gave me contact info so PM if you are interested.

Big Boy601
07-31-08, 08:45
Guys the hell with Katlyn and her broke pimp. We got some serious stuff goin on with LEO. The other day I saw a post of some1 who got ripped but it was quickly removed. Fellows lets share all experiences good or bad and especially the ones that lead to LEO. Lets stick 2gether in these difficult times and we shall over come.

Chaser001
08-08-08, 00:23
I saw a really tall WSW today wearing pink short shorts and a white strech top. She had a really nice rack and long brunette hair under a pink baseball cap. She sound familiar to anyone here? I didn't get a chance to get with her but she was as hot as I have seen in Jxn.

Tumbling Dice8
10-12-08, 14:45
http://www.fox40now.com/local/hinds/30052189.html

Another arrest for Tammy Clanton, a longtime prostitute in the Jackson area, according to Captain Nick Clark of the Hinds County Sheriff's Department.

"She's a well known prostitute who's been involved in several crimes", Clark said.

Fox 40 got our hands on Tammy's rap-sheet which dates back to 1995 and includes disorderly conduct, several counts of possession of paraphernalia, possession of cocaine, DUI, no driver's license, public drunk and giving false information charges. Clark says she's also been connected to an armed robbery.

She has given us a variety of names and social security numbers upon arrests, he said.

Among those alias: Tammy Clinton and Tammy Coleman.

Clanton's alleged 'hooking days' came to a halt when cops spotted her Monday on Raymond Road where she frequently works, according to Clark. They'd been looking for her for some time.

"She was wanted on a Rankin County cocaine charge", he said. Clanton, according to Clark, has now been transferred to Rankin and is awaiting a revocation hearing.

Babeslover
11-24-08, 09:54
I decided to make the block late Sunday night and was surprised to see a healthy looking WSW under the bridge. I decided to hit the ATM at Trustmark for some cash and as I went over there I saw a JPD car parked at Nolan watching the scene. As I turned into the bank parking lot there was another JPD with a car pulled over. I left there and took 20 back to Ellis then down Raymond road to Valley street but by that time she was gone. Heat was just a little too warm for me to head back to 80.

Member #4191
03-06-09, 23:57
No activity for awhile, but given the amount of crime in jackson now, I wonder if some ahven't tailed off activity.

I only make day time loops now. Made one last Thursday, and spotted nothing during my lunch hours. No luck in the 49 or 80 area.

Hope something comes up soon.

Spoonful
03-07-09, 04:14
No activity for awhile, but given the amount of crime in jackson now, I wonder if some ahven't tailed off activity.

I only make day time loops now. Made one last Thursday, and spotted nothing during my lunch hours. No luck in the 49 or 80 area.

Hope something comes up soon.I don't think hwy 49 would bear anything at all. Richland isn't a good spot for SWs and the only other possible place on 49 would be the Airport Inn (I believe that is what it is called) but I'm not sure if any girls ever stay there, as I've never seen any suspicious activity there and I've ridden by that corner many times.

Spoonful
03-07-09, 04:16
On Thursday night, I rode through the central part of the city between 9 and 11 pm. I hit most of West St., all of Fortification and part of Woodrow Wilson & Lamar without seeing anything. I didn't hit Mill or Farish, as LEO was around there. Had planned on hitting hwy 80 but decided to skip it.

Spoonful
03-07-09, 17:39
Took a trip into Jackson right before noon on Saturday. I decided to hit West Capitol St. To see if anything was going on over there. Just off Capitol on N. Prentiss, I saw what looked like a heavyset WSW talking to a monger. She looked to be in her early 30s and not really my type, so I didn't bother to stick around and get a better look.

Right before the zoo, I saw a BSW who looked like she would be in her late 20s. She wasn't awful looking but wasn't really interested in her. There was one more really rough looking BSW just west of the zoo but anyone who even considered her should be institutionalized. There were a lot of homeless/vagrants wandering around in the W. Capitol/Monument/Amite area but I guess that is the norm for this area.

After leaving Capitol, I turned north onto Mill St. And rode it all the way up to Woodrow Wilson. I know some have picked up girls here before but it was as quiet as could be today. Maybe the side streets could yield something but I'm a little wary of wandering down many of those streets.

Anyone else been out looking? Post your reports and tell where you have been looking and the times you have been out. They are helpful even if you don't find anything to your liking (or anything at all for that matter).

BootyCall
03-08-09, 20:17
Took a trip into Jackson right before noon on Saturday. I decided to hit West Capitol St. To see if anything was going on over there. Just off Capitol on N. Prentiss, I saw what looked like a heavyset WSW talking to a monger. She looked to be in her early 30s and not really my type, so I didn't bother to stick around and get a better look.

Right before the zoo, I saw a BSW who looked like she would be in her late 20s. She wasn't awful looking but wasn't really interested in her. There was one more really rough looking BSW just west of the zoo but anyone who even considered her should be institutionalized. There were a lot of homeless/vagrants wandering around in the W. Capitol/Monument/Amite area but I guess that is the norm for this area.

After leaving Capitol, I turned north onto Mill St. And rode it all the way up to Woodrow Wilson. I know some have picked up girls here before but it was as quiet as could be today. Maybe the side streets could yield something but I'm a little wary of wandering down many of those streets.

Anyone else been out looking? Post your reports and tell where you have been looking and the times you have been out. They are helpful even if you don't find anything to your liking (or anything at all for that matter).

I lived in Jax from 1968-1981 still have daughter that lives there. I go back quite often. I work Hwy 80 , Terry and I make the square block. Then go to Gallatin around by truck stop. Last few times I didn't have any luck either. Some stay in the motel on the corner I think its Holliday. You can drive thru there. Its not safe on the back streets around there. The Regency sometimes has some staying there. The way Leo has been its kinda of kept them off the streets. That blonde that was arrested was the last one I dated and its been back before the first of the year.
BC

Member #4191
03-10-09, 21:24
I don't think hwy 49 would bear anything at all. Richland isn't a good spot for SWs and the only other possible place on 49 would be the Airport Inn (I believe that is what it is called) but I'm not sure if any girls ever stay there, as I've never seen any suspicious activity there and I've ridden by that corner many times.

My directions were a bit off. I got of 220 there, at hwy 49 exit close to medgar evers.

did a loop down medgar evers, north st. street after work and at lunch. Nothing to speak of on this fine spring day.

Spoonful
04-13-09, 07:54
Had some free time on Saturday, so I decided to go cruising the usual spots to see if anything was out. I first hit Hwy 80 a little before 4:00 pm. Not really anything of note, other than a pretty decent-looking BSW standing outside the notel at 80 and Valley St. LEO saw her but passed, so I guess he had better things to do. After finishing my run up 80, I hit Gallatin but didn't see anything other than homeless people loitering about, which is normal for that area.

After Gallatin, I hit Capitol St. Just east of Cedar Lawn Cemetary, I saw 1 WSW and 1 BSW but they weren't together. As I passed by the WSW, she turned down a side street. Neither one was good looking but they weren't a 1 on the scale either. Further down Capitol, at the gas station at Galvez, I saw 1 WSW and 1 BSW standing around. After I got to the end of Capitol, I turned around and saw them walking east on Capitol. They weren't much to look at but probably would have been decent if you were just wanting a quick BBBJ. I believe the pimp was hanging out at the gas station at Capitol/Galvez.

After Capitol, I ran up Mill, starting at the southern end at Capitol and going all the way up to Woodrow Wilson. The street was very quiet and there was nothing out and about. I've actually never seen anything on Mill but I usually drive it based on past reports of activity. I may need to try the area of Mill St. that runs north of the Woodrow Wilson exit, as it may have some activity. I haven't done that yet, though.

Overall, there wasn't much out, except for a few mediocre-looking options on Capitol but that is how it has been lately. I probably need to expand my search area and add a few streets to see if I can come up with anything else but I've been pretty reluctant to do Bailey Ave and Medgar Evers.

-Durden

BootyCall
04-16-09, 00:04
Mr T Durden I was in Jax today. Maade several trips around the square Hwy 80, Terry Rd, Raymond Rd. and Valley. This around noon time. Finally a wsw showed up at the Kosco store on corner Vally and Raymond Rd. Man she looked terrible, dirty looking. Their was a bsw under the viaduct but didn't like her. Finally a wsw behind Rallies in shorts was waving as I caame by. She looked as old as I am. Thats old. Made a trip down Cleveland and at Hair st. An over sized bsw. Went up Farris to Fortication and Bailey nothing at all. Went out Capital and at Kolb st was a bsw but passed her up too. My luck was the same as yours. Last few times I was in Jackson same thing. Nothing worth while.
My .02
BC

Member #6200
04-17-09, 19:20
Ok guys, so I'm sitting here at the Pilot off I20 exit 47, it's Friday evening and I'm stuck here at least until tomorrow maybe Sunday. I've been RTFF to determine my chances of finding some action here and I've seen a lot of talk about 80, which is right up from here, and "the truckstops" which I don't know if that means these truckstops here or some other ones somewhere else in Jackson. I think there's a few more further west of here which I may move to tomorrow if nothing happens here tonight. Any advice would be much appreciated. I'll be checking back regularly. Thanks and good luck.

Spoonful
05-03-09, 15:00
Had some time to kill, so I went out Thursday night between 10 and midnight. Hit Hwy 80 and everything looked about as quiet as could be around the motels. After making a couple of runs, headed up Gallatin (which was empty) to get to Capitol. On West Capitol, I saw one rough BSW just west of the intersection of Robinson St. She was basically it for the entire street, as it was mainly just homeless people hanging out in the area.

Afterwards, I went north of Mill St. I thought a spotted a BSW headed east on one of the sidestreets (Noel St., I believe) but wasn't willing to drive down there to check it out. Mill itself was quiet, as it always has been when I've made the drive. I probably just need to take it off my list. I've done it due to previous reports of activity but thats been a couple of years ago.

After Mill, I hit Woodrow Wilson and ran down West. St. all the way to High St. Again, nothing there, which has been the norm since I've been checking it. I think I'm going to start checking the part of West that runs north of Woodrow Wilson to see if that might hold anything.

Thats about it for Jackson. I've been scratching my head on this city. We all know there is plenty of drug activity but it hasn't led to the usual activity that you would expect (a decent number of SWs). Where you have one, you usually have the other but, so far, I haven't seen much.

-Durden

Pauly Maccc
05-04-09, 16:18
Was in Jackson on the 29th, to go to the VA. I hooked up with a streetwalker that has become a regular when I go. She isn't the greatest looking, but all I ever get is a BJ from her, so looks don't really matter. Anyway, I too had made the usual circles looking for some action and came up empty. So, I asked her about what was going on. She said that there was a working girl killed not to long ago. They had killed her and stashed her body in a house which they then set afire. She said a lot of the girls decided to take a short break down to H'burg or New Orleans if they could afford it. Anyway, just putting out what I heard.

Spoonful
05-06-09, 21:44
I had some free time today, so I checked things out between 5 and 7 pm. I hit hwy 80 first and made the run down the hwy 80 to see if anything was out on frontage road or around the motels. Two unmarked cars had a group of thugs in cuffs on frontage road between the Regency and the Holiday near Valley St. Nothing out directly on hwy 80.

I also did the square (hwy 80, Gallatin, McDowell and Terry) and just saw 1 old WSW on Gallatin just south of hwy 80. She was probably a 2 on the scale and not worth picking up. I checked out Valley St. And the stretch of Raymond that it runs into and found one decent WSW on Raymond just east of Valley intersection. She was probably in her early to mid 30s and looked like maybe a 5 on the scale. I was just looking, so I didn't try a pick-up.

I headed north and hit Gallatin and West Capitol after that and found one rough looking BSW at the cemetary. You would have to be desperate to pick her up. I did see one above average white girl sitting on the corner of Capitol/Road of Remembrance with her man and 3 others (2 thugs and one black chick). She was in her early to mid 20s and looked good to me. She wasn't working but the fact that she was hanging out on the street in that part of town made me wonder if she might.

After that, I hit Mill St. (reluctantly, based on it being so dead in the past). I did see what looked like one older WSW walking north on Mill with her man, just north of the intersection at Monument St.

That pretty much sums it up for today. As usual, not much and disappointing for a city this size but I was intrigued by the young white girl on West Capitol. I can't wait for my next trip to Memphis. Even during a down period (the last few months), it still is easily superior to Jackson.

Durden

Babeslover
05-09-09, 16:29
Saw a young skinny WSW while at the light headed North on Valley at 80. She wandered up out of Washington addition wearing shorts and a maroon MSU shirt. By the time the damn light finally changed she had made it to the office canopy at the Holiday. I made a loop to the can man, circled back and tried to get a phone pic, but you really can't tell it's her. She saw me and mouthed, "Don't take a picture of me! " Hey what would I do with it, post it on the net? I went toward Clinton and she looked as if she was going to cross Hwy 80. I didn't have time to play today although I wanted to! This was about 3:00pm.

Pauly Maccc
05-13-09, 13:45
Picked up a nice BSW on 80 the other day crossing from Rally's over to the Notell. Her name was Yolanda, and she was riding a bicycle. 30 for BBBJ and CFS. Had to put the bike in the trunk.

Spoonful
05-13-09, 19:50
This happened late last month (article is from 4/22) around West Capitol but I figure it is still relevant, as no one (to my knowledge) has mentioned it. They don't run stings all that often (as far as I know) but you should still be careful.

Anyway, here is the article:

A special task force arrested eleven people, and the majority were busted for prostitution. The Hinds County Sheriff’s Department conducted the sting in response to complaints from residents about crime in their neighborhood.

Members of the Street Crimes Task Force and the Narcotics Unit made the arrests on Monday night along West Capitol Street. They arrested seven women for prostitution and four others for outstanding warrants and other crimes.

Tammye Austin, Quentanna Brooner, Janile Davis, Robin Cavett, Sherrelle Harris, Theresa Minor and Tameka Rhodes were arrested for prostitution. Deputies say all of the women are from Jackson.

Maj. Nick Clark commands the Street Crimes Task Force. He says the prostitutes sell their bodies to feed their drug addiction.

"Unfortunately, it’s the driving force behind all out criminal activity in Jackson, " he said.

Clark says prostitution is dangerous for the women and the men who solicit them.

"They’ve got disease they don’t even have names for, " he said. "Anybody who partakes in street prostitution service is of risk of taking that home. "

But it’s not just Jackson women selling their bodies for sex. Clark says prostitutes from across the South are advertising their services on websites like craigslist.com. He says he wants to stamp out prostitution throughout the city.

Hinds County investigators also run operations targeting the men who solicit prostitutes. Last May, the Hinds County Sheriff’s Department and Jackson’s Police Department teamed up for Operation Cupid. Female deputies traded in their uniforms for street clothes and walked along Highway 80. Police say many of the "customers" came in from outside Hinds County. The operation ran throughout the summer.

http://www.wjtv.com/jtv/news/local/article/prostitution_crackdown/12522/

Durden

NotNine
05-15-09, 11:45
Had a Ok date with Sheila or Dusty yesterday. Picked her up on galitan near I20. She is a spinner size blonde, about 40-50 y/o, about a 3 on the SW scale, had a pretty tight coot. 45 got the room and full service. I have digits for anyone interested although she said she was out of minutes right now.

Saw one other heavy BSW on 80 near Rallys.

John 7765
05-26-09, 15:49
I was driving last week saw a skinny darkhaired wsw. she was standing in front of Holiday notel. I was with boss so coundnt pick up. Was wondering if anyone has tried her.

Thx john

Member #4191
06-05-09, 23:54
Cruised 80 around 2pm. Nothing except that skinny older looking BSW I see around the Holiday sometimes. She scares me during the day, I can't imagine getting her in the car.

This town is so dry. Not to mention the 4th highest murder rate and 2nd highest burglary rate scares the crap of me going down town.

Midwest Roam
06-13-09, 16:06
A few days ago I found a hot young BSW walking down Valley in from if the Holiday and then down the frontage road on 80. This was the middle of the afternoon.

I picked her up, she's got teacup size breasts, thin but still curvy, very cute with some tats and just starting to show. She said her name was Tasha. She was friendly and had a nice personality.

We got a room at the Holiday and got BBBJ, DATY and BBFS for .6 Normally I won't do the BB, but she didn't seem like a druggie and was young and clean. She didn't have any phone, but stays at a place a few blocks north from the Holiday up Valley Rd. Will definately look for her to do her again next time I'm in town.

Spoonful
06-30-09, 21:46
I haven't been reporting much lately but that doesn't mean I haven't been out and about. I just haven't written anything because there hasn't been much worth reporting on. I am still primarly working Hwy 80/Valley/Raymond road area and the West Capitol st area.

There hasn't been much quality at all out, just the usual rough-looking BSWs that walk Hwy 80's frontage road between the Holliday and the Regency and a few really skanky BSWs on Capitol, usually near the gas station at Galvez st. Ocassionally, I have seen a WSW or two but they are always really terrible looking. I can't wait for my next trip to Memphis. I know the heat is on up there but, even so, the selection will still be a lot better than this.

Kastagir98
07-01-09, 00:37
We got a room at the Holiday and got BBBJ, DATY and BBFS for .6 Normally I won't do the BB, but she didn't seem like a druggie and was young and clean. She didn't have any phone, but stays at a place a few blocks north from the Holiday up Valley Rd. Will definately look for her to do her again next time I'm in town.

Russian Roulette is exciting but deadly...be safe out there boys!

Blonde Blue Man
07-02-09, 22:43
I had an opportunity on Monday of this week to lurk a bit on the frontage road of 80 and found a WSW named Janet. She was early 30's, had a child, and possessed a great attitude and body.

I was so impressed with meeting her and giving her a ride to a local establishment, that I dreamed about her that night. She was a real fun date and dream and only cost me.40. So, it MUST have been a dream!

BBBJ, CFS, and more if I had wanted. She seemed the type that was in it for fun, not for pure business. She also showed no signs of drug use or just plain weirdness!

5'5" or so, 120 pounds, dirty blonde hair, wearing bright green tennis shoes. Can't miss her!

Spoonful
07-04-09, 17:36
Did a little cruising earlier this afternoon. Went down Hwy 80 and frontage road was quiet, which isn't suprising as LE was sitting at the corner of Valley and 80. Went down Valley and hit Raymond road. At the gas station at the corner of Raymond and Terry was a WSW, maybe 30 yrs. She was milling around outside the station and looked better than most WSWs that I've seen around Jackson recently. She was probably a 6 on the scale and didn't look nearly as cracked out as most of the others I normally see out. I didn't stop to talk to her, though, as I was just out looking.

Hit Gallatin and Capitol after that and only saw one disgusting and pregnant BSW at the gas station at the corner of Capitol and Galvez. I looped over to Bullard St and then to Fortification and saw 2 BSWs right off Fortification on Mayes St. After running down Fortification, I hit Mill St but didn't see anything there and headed home.

Spoonful
07-04-09, 17:38
Russian Roulette is exciting but deadly...be safe out there boys!

I tend to agree on that one. If she's working at the Holiday motel and is willing to do BBFS, then you can basically be sure that she's a user, regardless of whether or not she looks & acts like one.

Babeslover
07-07-09, 10:43
Russian Roulette is exciting but deadly...be safe out there boys!More like starting out with five rounds in the six shooter!

Spoonful
12-13-09, 22:23
I was out and about in Jackson yesterday (Saturday) and today (Sunday).

On Saturday, I hit Hwy 80 during the early afternoon and made the block a few times at intervals but didn't spot anything. I also made a run up Valley into the Jackson State area but everything looked quiet on Valley. I then headed east toward Gallatin and hit Farish. Farish was very quiet, as it appears to be dead for the hobby these days, though I know from at least the 80s onward it was considered an active spot.

I then hit West Capitol. I spotted 1 rough-looking BSW just west of Cedar Lawn cemetary but didn't even give her a second look. I saw 1 more BSW near Capitol and Boiling but she looked equally rough. I made the turn onto Boiling and then Bullard and headed east. Right around the Bullard and Columbia intersection I saw another BSW but she looked very cracked out and I wasn't going to bother with that. Definitely not what I was hoping for. I continued to head east and got on Fortification St but didn't see anything there. I ended up hitting High, so that I could head north on Mill but Mill was quiet, as it almost always has been. So, that was Saturday, quiet except for 2 bad-looking BSWs on West Capitol and another one on Bullard.

On Sunday, I was back out again and hit Hwy 80 in the late afternoon. About 5pm, I did see a WSW light brown/blondish hair walking with a pimp out on frontage road in front of the motels. I was headed the wrong way when I finally spotted her, so I looped back around but by the time I got back there, she was gone. I'm pretty sure they walked into the Holiday parking lot and probably were staying there. I made several runs around the block/square area at 80 and Valley but didn't see anything and also made a couple of runs north on Valley and didn't see anything there either. It was after dark by the time I finished up here and I was ready to get home, so I skipped hitting Capitol or any other areas and headed home.

Not really a lot has changed since I was last out and about as it seems to be few and fair between when it comes to SWs. I know there are plenty of really-rough looking crackheads but I'm kind of hoping for something just slightly better looking. There really only seems to be two active areas since I've been watching things here: on Hwy80 near a couple of the motels (the Holiday being one of them) and the West Capitol area. I imagine there are other areas (such as possibly Bailey Ave) that have some level of activity but I haven't found them yet. Its awfully quiet out there...

Joepotts2008
12-31-09, 16:26
Drove all HWY 80 to no advail today. Money is burning holes in my pocket.

B Sanders
03-18-10, 13:14
Found a nice looking young one like 23 white behind a covenient store off he 80. Said she just got out of lockup she was feeling bad. For 40 got a room and no rushed BBBJ and FS. Took her time and was pretty good. This is like the first time I have found anything in this town. This was like off hay 80 going toward hooker ave she was walking down aside st. If anyone knows abetterarea to look let me know.

486qaz
03-23-10, 19:41
Saw 2 last friday on Gallatin and 80 one white and one black. White one got in vehicle in convenience store parking lot store clerk (owner) ran out to run her off but she got in anyway! I was across the street pumping gas, she was rough, I have never seen a SW in Jackson I would pick up! I keep hoping though!

Steelcityboy
05-11-10, 15:14
Met a pretty BSW on Handy, north of Hwy 80, at around 10pm. He name was Fantasia. 5'6", slender, about 130. As soon as I picked her up, the fun started.

By fun, I mean drama. Told me the guy she just met stole her money. Told me her power was out and could I run her to the store to get some candles. Asked me for $6 for the candles. Asked to borrow my phone. Made a phone call. Got off the phone and said her brother just got harassed by LEO and needed $20 for something and could I loan it to her up front before we find a hotel room?

Asked me to drive her by where her brother was staying at, which turned out to be some crack house on Gallilee east of Gallatin, and then asked me to give her 5 minutes and wait for her at the gas station at Gallatin and Frontage (near I-20). She said she would leave her purse in my car as a guarantee to me that she'd be right out. It was a big purse with loads of stuff in it.

Fine. I bought gas while I was there. I waited. 30 minutes later (11pm by this time), the gas station closed and I had to leave the parking lot. Circled around a few times, making the block, not wanting to drive up to that house or knock on the door. All I wanted by now was to give her back her purse and thank her for letting me pay her my "stupid tax."

A guy waved me over in a nearby parking lot and said he'd seen my drive around and asked if I needed a date. I explained that I didn't and I just wanted to give this girl her purse back. I told him her name. He laughed and said he just saw her over at such and such house (where I had dropped her off) getting high on crack. I gave him and one of his "girls" the purse, and they promised to give it to her. That was good enough for me.

Her name was Fantasia. Maybe she's good. Maybe she ain't.

One thing's for sure: I'm not that bright.

Roller 96
05-13-10, 17:47
I was out late on Tuesday and didn't see much. I was down on 80, then capital, boiling, and Medgar Evers. It was after midnight. I wonder if thy was simply too late.

I would be interested in a fellow monger who would be interested in arranging a Mfm. Any takers?

Has anyone ever gotten a room at the star motel just to see if any talent comes and goes?

Cat Daddy #2
05-13-10, 19:20
Met a pretty BSW on Handy, north of Hwy 80, at around 10pm. He name was Fantasia. 5'6", slender, about 130. As soon as I picked her up, the fun started.

By fun, I mean drama. Told me the guy she just met stole her money. Told me her power was out and could I run her to the store to get some candles. Asked me for $6 for the candles. Asked to borrow my phone. Made a phone call. Got off the phone and said her brother just got harassed by LEO and needed $20 for something and could I loan it to her up front before we find a hotel room?

Asked me to drive her by where her brother was staying at, which turned out to be some crack house on Gallilee east of Gallatin, and then asked me to give her 5 minutes and wait for her at the gas station at Gallatin and Frontage (near I-20). She said she would leave her purse in my car as a guarantee to me that she'd be right out. It was a big purse with loads of stuff in it.

Fine. I bought gas while I was there. I waited. 30 minutes later (11pm by this time), the gas station closed and I had to leave the parking lot. Circled around a few times, making the block, not wanting to drive up to that house or knock on the door. All I wanted by now was to give her back her purse and thank her for letting me pay her my "stupid tax."

A guy waved me over in a nearby parking lot and said he'd seen my drive around and asked if I needed a date. I explained that I didn't and I just wanted to give this girl her purse back. I told him her name. He laughed and said he just saw her over at such and such house (where I had dropped her off) getting high on crack. I gave him and one of his "girls" the purse, and they promised to give it to her. That was good enough for me.

Her name was Fantasia. Maybe she's good. Maybe she ain't.

One thing's for sure: I'm not that bright.

Tell me I am reading this wrong. You gave a sw $ upfront before services are rendered and you are not in the room yet? Dude never give a sw $ until you are behind closed doors even then you need to handle your biz before any exchanges are made. SWs will promise you the world just to get your $ in hand so they can go get dope. Jackson is the worst place to pickup a sw. I have been hobbying in Memphis for years and only mongered a few times in Jackson and got robbed twice and fucked over once. If you going to fuck around with a sw you need to get the room 1st(preferably a daily rate) and then take girls straight to the room. Otherwise you are in for a trick not a treat.

Spoonful
05-14-10, 01:29
I won't say Jackson is the worst but you can definitely have a bad experience if you don't use your head. Its a tough city and there doesn't appear to be much selection out there, at least not that I've found. Its always been a bit puzzling because an impoverished city with available drugs usually equals SWs but they don't seem to be in abundance here.

Anyway, he learned a valuable lesson and hopefully will know that he needs to make the deal very clear to them upfront and not take them to run errands (or whatever you might like to call it) as that is pretty much a guaranteed ripoff.

BootyCall
05-14-10, 08:20
Tell me I am reading this wrong. You gave a sw $ upfront before services are rendered and you are not in the room yet? Dude never give a sw $ until you are behind closed doors even then you need to handle your biz before any exchanges are made. SWs will promise you the world just to get your $ in hand so they can go get dope. Jackson is the worst place to pickup a sw. I have been hobbying in Memphis for years and only mongered a few times in Jackson and got robbed twice and fucked over once. If you going to fuck around with a sw you need to get the room 1st(preferably a daily rate) and then take girls straight to the room. Otherwise you are in for a trick not a treat.

Hey Cat he's learning the hard way but he's gonna make it. I've kinda of taken him under my wing. Gonn train him right. He's a good member. We all started out making dumb mistakes. Even now we still make one.
My .02
BC

BootyCall
05-14-10, 08:27
I haven't been reporting much lately but that doesn't mean I haven't been out and about. I just haven't written anything because there hasn't been much worth reporting on. I am still primarly working Hwy 80/Valley/Raymond road area and the West Capitol st area.

There hasn't been much quality at all out, just the usual rough-looking BSWs that walk Hwy 80's frontage road between the Holliday and the Regency and a few really skanky BSWs on Capitol, usually near the gas station at Galvez st. Ocassionally, I have seen a WSW or two but they are always really terrible looking. I can't wait for my next trip to Memphis. I know the heat is on up there but, even so, the selection will still be a lot better than this.
Let me know a day inadvance when you will be in Mpho. Think we can save you some gas.
BC

Babeslover
05-16-10, 16:12
When I first started this hobby I found a WSW that was pretty cute and after my first nut, I realized I really wanted to fuck her all night. I was told I had to take her back to her pimp and give him $100. As she disappeared into the Budget Inn, the one they tore down, with my $100 the big head slowly regained control and I remembered the cartoons I watched as a kid where the character would turn into a big SUCKER.

Next time when they ask for your phone, you either don't have it or you're out of minutes.

Steelcityboy
05-18-10, 15:11
Tell me I am reading this wrong. You gave a sw $ upfront before services are rendered and you are not in the room yet? Dude never give a sw $ until you are behind closed doors even then you need to handle your biz before any exchanges are made. SWs will promise you the world just to get your $ in hand so they can go get dope. Jackson is the worst place to pickup a sw. I have been hobbying in Memphis for years and only mongered a few times in Jackson and got robbed twice and fucked over once. If you going to fuck around with a sw you need to get the room 1st(preferably a daily rate) and then take girls straight to the room. Otherwise you are in for a trick not a treat.I'll tell you, as embarrassing as this story is, I posted it as a cautionary tale so that others might be able to skip the "school of hard knocks" and go straight to the having of a good time.

Plus, I hoped someone might get a laugh from reading about my stupidity. I know I get a laugh from it. Which is worth something, considering I blew 26 dollars. LOL.

Member #4191
05-20-10, 18:06
Picked up a WSW on Hwy 80 the other day. Mid day took her to Wendys, and then $.40 for a quick pop. Not bad, not awful. Said she was out there a good bit, but was my first time to see her. Was my first time in 80 in 3 months though.

Seen a few on bp i need to check out.

Thick8
07-01-10, 18:10
After hitting Babes over the weekend (see rpt. in another section), I drove up and down 80 a few times. I saw an avg. WSW from a distance at the hotel on the corner of 80 and whatever street that is. On another pass, I saw she had walked farther up that road and down a side road parallel to 80 (but north of it). I saw another WSW that I couldn't tell much about farther back in that hotel complex. At the other hotel (the one with two stories) just east of there, I saw several BSW's of varying quality. I did not partake of any of them, although one of them looked doable.

OldFriend77
07-05-10, 01:27
After hitting Babes over the weekend (see rpt. in another section), I drove up and down 80 a few times. I saw an avg. WSW from a distance at the hotel on the corner of 80 and whatever street that is. On another pass, I saw she had walked farther up that road and down a side road parallel to 80 (but north of it). I saw another WSW that I couldn't tell much about farther back in that hotel complex. At the other hotel (the one with two stories) just east of there, I saw several BSW's of varying quality. I did not partake of any of them, although one of them looked doable.I drove by tonight hoping for a dream and met Brenda. She looks good and claims to be 48. Trouble was, after getting a room she wanted to argue with the hotel clerk on the price and number of hours I had booked the room. Finally we got into the room and she worked a little on CBJ but would stop to complain about the clerk. She went back to work only to stop again, this time to complain about all the work she's doing and doesn't even have a place to sleep tonight. This went on until finally she asked why I hadn't cum yet. I cut the losses at the $400 and left.

While in the parking lot I noticed several girls stepping out onto the walkway. It may be easier to get your pic by driving in than in finding them on the street. Of course, then you have to hope they're by themselves in the room.

Happy Hunting,

Old Friend

Babo1
07-15-10, 05:50
Usually post on Mmephis board. Was in your town Mon evening and did find a little action going on on 80 All was centered near Regency inn on hwy 80. 2 to 4 bsws working he area Did not partake .

Babo1
07-18-10, 06:39
Dreamed I picked up wsw cristi on 80. Little better quality that the average in that area. Good bbbj. Hit it mish and doggie then bbbjcim to finish. I found her at a convenience store. She has no phone but if you pm me I can tell you which hotel she is staing that way maybe you could spot her.

Fob Dfc
10-06-10, 01:44
From about three till 5 80 to gallitin all the way down capital and back. Only saw 1 BSW who was so cracked out and ashy she scarred me

Monger King
12-17-10, 14:54
She love love love I repeat loves what she does, I had beautiful time. 6 for everything and she is an animal at what she does and I also have her contact.

Stay safe,

MGK!

Spoonful
12-18-10, 14:43
Hit West Capitol for the first time in months late yesterday afternoon (around 4:30). Not much to report but I did see one good-looking BSW. I didn't think she was working at first, as she wasn't waving or anything and looked so much better than what you usually see out there (the usual terribly cracked-out BSWs). However, she was definitely watching traffic and appeared to have herself together (decent clothes, hair okay, etc.). She was walking westbound near the intersection of Capitol and Prentiss.

Member #1892
01-12-11, 23:10
Thought I would report an encounter I had today to warn Jackson members. I was in the HY 80 area and Angel or April?. A tall thin decent blond standing in the parking lot of the Regency. After normal checks. She had a room. I gave her $ 40 for companionship. Phone rang. Office wanting their $ 5 tip. She suggested that I take the tip. Humm not a good idea I thought. Sooo she took the tip to the office while talking on a cell ph. Remember she already has my $ 40. BAD IDEA.

As she returned her 3 dope boy friends drive up and enter the room with her. I was at the door and decided to exit quickly without any confrontation and a $ 40 lesson.

BEWARE OF THIS ONE!

Cat Daddy #2
02-03-11, 14:38
Thought I would report an encounter I had today to warn Jackson members. I was in the HY 80 area and Angel or April. A tall thin decent blond standing in the parking lot of the Regency. After normal checks. She had a room. I gave her $ 40 for companionship. Phone rang. Office wanting their $ 5 tip. She suggested that I take the tip. Humm not a good idea I thought. Sooo she took the tip to the office while talking on a cell ph. Remember she already has my $ 40. BAD IDEA.

As she returned her 3 dope boy friends drive up and enter the room with her. I was at the door and decided to exit quickly without any confrontation and a $ 40 lesson.

BEWARE OF THIS ONE! I still say Jackson is by far one of the most dangerous cities to Monger. I have been robbed twice there. I have mongered in Memphis for 6 years 3 times a week and never was I robbed. Came to Jackson about 3 times a year and get robbed. Guys, Avoid incalls at all cost. Spend the money and buy a room. This is the safest way to date in Jackson. Give the girl the donation only after she is naked or after the deed is done. Lots of tricks these hoes pull in Jackson. Best bet is to go to the strip club(Tiffanies) and bring a girl back to the room. They are usually available throughout the evening for takeout for as low as a $. This always work for me.

Junkman53
02-19-11, 16:25
Heard on the local news Friday night. 2/18/11, that some arrests were made in Jackson along the Highway 80 corridor where activity is known to occur.

Spoonful
02-20-11, 13:56
Heard on the local news Friday night. 2/18/11, that some arrests were made in Jackson along the Highway 80 corridor where activity is known to occur.Yes, the arrests were supposedly around the 80 / Valley intersection. From the article, it seems they had a couple of decoy females out and picked up some guys. I'm thinking they did pick up some SWs from that area while they were out there. I haven't seen any names or any listings of how many they arrested, though.

Memphis Salami
03-09-11, 00:57
I was driving from LA back to Memphis Sun. Afternoon and the urge hit me as I was approaching Jackson. With a few clicks on my iPhone I quickly discovered Hwy 80 & W Capitol seemed to be 2 of the main strips in Jackson according to this web site.

I didn't see anything my first 2 passes down Hwy 80 but saw 1 BSW & 1 WSW along W Capitol. However, both looked pretty beat up. I went back to Hwy 80 and saw a cute brunette walking out of the Holiday Motel named Sabrina.

Sabrina is a 25 whyear old WSW with long, semi-curly brown hair. She's thin; not a spinner but definitely thin with a cute face. I'd give her a solid 7 on looks. Not knowing the area or the regular providers, it was very risky for me to pick her up upon 1st glance but it turned out to be a great car date.

We parked in the parking lot of a closed business and for. 40 I dreamed of a BBBJ & FS. The BBBJ was very quick and just avg. But I don't get off on BJ's any way. I then mounted her missionary while she was in the passenger seat with the seat all the way back & down. I was able to raise her legs somewhat but not all the way onto my shoulders, which is my fav. Position. A few min. 's was all I needed and then my trip to Memphis resumed. Her attitude was pleasant as well and she didn't try to upsell.

She says she lives in the Holiday Motel and I have her room # & phone # for trusted seniors.

Dubclutch
06-24-11, 13:23
I still say Jackson is by far one of the most dangerous cities to Monger. I have been robbed twice there. I have mongered in Memphis for 6 years 3 times a week and never was I robbed. Came to Jackson about 3 times a year and get robbed. Guys, Avoid incalls at all cost. Spend the money and buy a room. This is the safest way to date in Jackson. Give the girl the donation only after she is naked or after the deed is done. Lots of tricks these hoes pull in Jackson. Best bet is to go to the strip club(Tiffanies) and bring a girl back to the room. They are usually available throughout the evening for takeout for as low as a $. This always work for me.I like the way you think.

Dubclutch
07-03-11, 13:31
I went on the advice of a cabbie, that told me the girls literally knock your door down at a local motel. Being that I am not from the area in Jackson, Ms, all I can say is I was near UPS, two adult theaters, a Waffle House within walking distance, and a Pawn shop next door. Needless to say, I saw nothing the whole time, not even a curiosity stare. Are there ANY motels owned by Idians or Asians that give a little extra turn-down service. The owner of THAT particular motel was a HOTTIE! The downside is that they have WORKING cameras on each hallway and they monitor at the front desk, so it doesn't make sense that girls would work that motel.

I like the way you think.

OldFriend77
05-27-12, 23:55
The funny thing about SW's is when I have the time and money I don't have any SW's. When I don't have the time and money I see the SW's. Since I rarely get through Jackson I thought I'd make a run down Hwy 80. Sure enough a decent looking WSW and a hot looking BSW were out. Maybe next time.

Memphis Salami
09-23-12, 20:26
Passed through Jackson on Fri. Heading to the coast. Time didn't permit me to be picky or make several passes so I went with the 1st one I saw hanging out at the Holiday Motel on Highway 80. For out-of-towners like myself or in case the motel changes names, it's the motel on the corner of Highway 80 & Valley St. It was a WSW who was easily in her 50's, possibly even mid to late 50's. She also looked nothing like a SW; more like a retired teacher. But oh well. I knew I was just after a BJ. There's no way I could have done FS, as she almost looked like a stereotypical grandma. Anyway, had BBBJCIM for. 2 parked a few blocks away from the motel. I didn't find out until after the dream the younger, Indian looking girl she was sitting with when I 1st pulled in to the motel was also working. Being Indian I let the stereotype bite me in the ass, as I thought she worked at the motel or was part-owner, related to the owner, etc.

Coming back through Jackson today I didn't see anyone sitting outside the Holiday Motel or strolling Highway 80, so I took Ellis Ave up to W Capitol St, the other SW strip in Jackson. On my 2nd pass I dreamt I picked up a BSW nicknamed of all things, Black. It was on W Capitol St near Weston St. She's a spinner. Got a BBBJCIM from her for. 2; good skills; good attitude.

FreeDaddy2010
09-25-12, 12:36
Passed through Jackson on Fri. Heading to the coast. Time didn't permit me to be picky or make several passes so I went with the 1st one I saw hanging out at the Holiday Motel on Highway 80. For out-of-towners like myself or in case the motel changes names, it's the motel on the corner of Highway 80 & Valley St. It was a WSW who was easily in her 50's, possibly even mid to late 50's. She also looked nothing like a SW; more like a retired teacher. But oh well. I knew I was just after a BJ. There's no way I could have done FS, as she almost looked like a stereotypical grandma. Anyway, had BBBJCIM for. 2 parked a few blocks away from the motel. I didn't find out until after the dream the younger, Indian looking girl she was sitting with when I 1st pulled in to the motel was also working. Being Indian I let the stereotype bite me in the ass, as I thought she worked at the motel or was part-owner, related to the owner, etc.

Coming back through Jackson today I didn't see anyone sitting outside the Holiday Motel or strolling Highway 80, so I took Ellis Ave up to W Capitol St, the other SW strip in Jackson. On my 2nd pass I dreamt I picked up a BSW nicknamed of all things, Black. It was on W Capitol St near Weston St. She's a spinner. Got a BBBJCIM from her for. 2; good skills; good attitude.50 plus, I think I would have passed on that one.

Dick Hertz
09-27-12, 04:54
I will be pass thru Jackson soon and would like to know the best times to find SW. Freedaddy2010 is right because if she is 50 I keep moving.

Dick Hertz
09-29-12, 03:49
Was out tonite from midnight to 2 am and there was no one out at the motels or Ellis. Better luck next time.

Haunted
02-18-13, 13:26
Did some research and found a few reported areas with activity.

Weekend of February 10. Cruised early and late night (11pm. 2am) , no action at all.

Dead!

B 281
11-18-13, 07:08
I'm going to be around the area next week and I love the SW girls. Anybody have any updated info on a safe WSW? It's a bit too dangerous to want to go out and look for one myself.

Donnylad
09-03-14, 10:52
Any local guys still checking this forum? I'm from the UK and thinking of spending a night in town in Oct and looking for street action. Looks like scene has been dead for a while now. Is that still the case?

DL.

Donnylad
11-09-14, 17:22
Just wanted to report my findings after my trip. Stayed in Jackson one night in mid Oct. But was at a friend's place so didn't get to explore at night. Had some time around lunchtime. Checked out all the areas researched here before. Farish / High / Gallatin / Terry / Raymond. Absolutely nothing in sight. Hope this is of some use.

DL.

Rippa
05-28-15, 11:07
Not sure anyone locally is even monitoring this board and particular thread for Jackson anymore, but here goes.

Looks like I'll will be working in your hometown for a few days shortly. I've been there in the past and remember at least some sort of SW scene, but admittedly that's been quite some time ago. I've RTFF for clues, but any particular strolls to describe or intel on the action to share? PM works for me as well. I will write up FRs whatever I come across.

-- Rippa.

Spoonful
06-01-15, 17:08
Not sure anyone locally is even monitoring this board and particular thread for Jackson anymore, but here goes.

Looks like I'll will be working in your hometown for a few days shortly. I've been there in the past and remember at least some sort of SW scene, but admittedly that's been quite some time ago. I've RTFF for clues, but any particular strolls to describe or intel on the action to share? PM works for me as well. I will write up FRs whatever I come across.

-- Rippa.I don't live in the Jackson area anymore but spent some time hunting there over the past 8 years or so. I imagine things haven't changed much since then, though. Jackson isn't all that active, so don't go in expecting much. The highway 80 area is going to be your best bet, particularly right around the Valley Street intersection. Valley Street itself would sometimes have a girl or two walking it. A secondary area would be West Capitol Street from around W Monument street west towards Boling Street.

I can't stress enough that you can't really be too picky, as there almost certainly won't be much out there. Unfortunately, I think that is why you don't see guys posting here much anymore and really haven't since the late 2000's. The ones that you will see out there are likely to be very low-end. Desperate and addicted. Like most cities, almost everyone but the most destitute girls are going to be online now. It is depressing, because I like riding and looking more than reviewing an ad and calling a girl but that is the way it is now.

FungusBrains5
02-11-17, 08:46
Gallatin Street near 80: Older white lady wearing sweatpants. Not much to look at, but not nasty. She is cautious--you have to speak up. Got her into car, asked for BJ. We parked somewhere secluded and she asked for money. I gave her 25 and she accepted it and gave me best BBBJ to completion I have had in a long time. She opened the door and spit, and asked to be driven back. She was sweet--be nice to her.

OlderLadyLover
05-02-17, 09:16
I was back home in the SIP and turning where I see this BSW crossing the street in front.

Of the MPL substation between MLK and WABASH. She looked at me and gave me the eye so I.

You around and scooped her. Her name was Ruby, she and older street walker sipping on a beer.

I asked head game fro $10, she said turn here and head to her house. We pulled up in the yard and.

I said. You will catch. She said she would for $10 I said. Make it good and I'll tip you. Like typical SW she said "you not.

Going to take long" Now it's been nearly half a decade since I bought some head. Shyt back.

In Jackson I think off MLK near the Mason lodge.

As she start to suck and shyt feeling good my dumb as forgot to pull out my Iphone camera.

Due it being close to dusk it was hard to catch a video so I pull out my 2nd Iphone and use.

The light so I can catch it all on video. Of course she said the typical stuff, don't GET MY.

Face on camera. Duh you out sucking dick for money and you worry about your face being shown?

She suck on the crown as she jack my dyck. That good mouth was feeling doo sO I rub on her.

Back to her small ass, slid my finger in her pants and I started fingering the pussy as she.

She boobed up and down. She said be careful and don't scratch her That jiggly old booty felt.

So good If I had a condom I would had her straddle me and bounce that nut out.

I let her know the feeling was on it way and she sucked till she felt it hit her tongue.

She caught most of it but not all. So I was thinking no tip.

As we backed out her little ass driveway she said be careful turning and surely enough my ride.

As I was in the street my driver passenger tire went off the driveway in the dytch ass.

Neighborhood. I was able to maneuver on the road and got up out of there.

She asked to dropped off near Church's on MLK and then reminded me of the tip. I gave her $2.

Cause she didn't catch it all but wanted to be cool with her just in case I come back in town.

I got a couple screen captures from my video. So you can see her. If you her son's looking.

At this your momma gives good head.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

TenMan
05-12-17, 02:19
I just moved to Jackson this week. What areas can I find fat black SWs? I'm into fat black hoodrats. Loll I just love thick blk women.

TenMan
05-12-17, 02:28
I was back home in the SIP and turning where I see this BSW crossing the street in front.

Of the MPL substation between MLK and WABASH. She looked at me and gave me the eye so I.

You around and scooped her. Her name was Ruby, she and older street walker sipping on a beer.

I asked head game fro $10, she said turn here and head to her house. We pulled up in the yard and.

I said. You will catch. She said she would for $10 I said. Make it good and I'll tip you. Like typical SW she said "you not.

Going to take long" Now it's been nearly half a decade since I bought some head. Shyt back.

In Jackson I think off MLK near the Mason lodge.

As she start to suck and shyt feeling good my dumb as forgot to pull out my Iphone camera.

Due it being close to dusk it was hard to catch a video so I pull out my 2nd Iphone and use.

The light so I can catch it all on video. Of course she said the typical stuff, don't GET MY.

Face on camera. Duh you out sucking dick for money and you worry about your face being shown?

She suck on the crown as she jack my dyck. That good mouth was feeling doo sO I rub on her.

Back to her small ass, slid my finger in her pants and I started fingering the pussy as she.

She boobed up and down. She said be careful and don't scratch her That jiggly old booty felt.

So good If I had a condom I would had her straddle me and bounce that nut out.

I let her know the feeling was on it way and she sucked till she felt it hit her tongue.

She caught most of it but not all. So I was thinking no tip.

As we backed out her little ass driveway she said be careful turning and surely enough my ride.

As I was in the street my driver passenger tire went off the driveway in the dytch ass.

Neighborhood. I was able to maneuver on the road and got up out of there.

She asked to dropped off near Church's on MLK and then reminded me of the tip. I gave her $2.

Cause she didn't catch it all but wanted to be cool with her just in case I come back in town.

I got a couple screen captures from my video. So you can see her. If you her son's looking.

At this your momma gives good head.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!What's the full name and place is the MLP substation. Talking about the bus station? Sorry brotha new to this town so not familiar.

OlderLadyLover
05-28-17, 23:48
What's the full name and place is the MLP substation. Talking about the bus station? Sorry brotha new to this town so not familiar.Parkway and Ridgeway and MLK intersects.

LakeWorthMonge
04-06-18, 05:43
Had a dream I was in town for 2 days, hit up mlk, old reports are still pretty accurate, who ever that said you can't be picky was spot on.

Started my hunt, early am hours, right after midnight saw probably 3 or 4 sws, all were older women, and none were my cup of tea.

Saw a WSW and decided to go with her, she said 10 dollars for head and I was shocked, in Florida and every where else they start at 20. Anyway, I told her I got a room up the street, and I don't feel comfortable in her area. She agreed and I was going to pay her more.

We get to business and she has no gag reflex, and she let me use her mouth like it was my last nut on earth, great time, I asked her for her number, and she says she doesn't have it with her, but gave it to me and she said call her.

Experience was so great I tried calling her the 2nd day, and some guy picked up. Hung up called again, and anyway she was gone, tried driving up mlk again, and started raining, and I called it a wrap. Till next time.

FungusBrains5
05-10-19, 07:22
Streetwalker situation in Jackson getting dangerous, especially around mlk, capital street, etc. Stay away. Go with the providers I recommend in the escort reports if you don't want to get hurt or ripped off.

BigMonger2
02-06-23, 13:50
Was in town and didn't see anything on a recent night. Weather was marginal, but nothing. Locals. Please update!

RisklyDad
02-06-23, 22:26
Any updates.