PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Tsboy69
02-27-06, 05:27
Being lazy this week, I decided to stop off in Ventura rather than the extra 10 minutes out of my way Oxnard.

Got off the 101 South at Main and checked out the four MP's on Main Street.

The 834 Main is a converted house - bright green with lots of writing on the windows and walls..too open.

Drove by the forever there 1653 E. Main..been there, done that.

Found the 2660 to be in a professional building, settled on the Yen Yang at 2541 E. Main.

Parking in the back, paid $40 entry and took a self-shower. This is a Chinese place where you need to BYOC.

Sally is in her mid-late 40's, petite, but older. Gave a less than theraputic massage, upon the flip took down her top and raised her skirt and she gave a rushed BBHJ. Without any type of C with me, it was all she wrote. She said next time bring and no problem.

I should of known that if I wanted to get laid, I need to avoid the Chinese places and go directly to a KAMP. Tipped $40 and left - live and learn.

I see no reason to suggest to any of you this place. There was another girl working, but did not get a chance to check her out.

Tsboy69
04-06-06, 04:33
Being lazy again, I chose to go back to Ying-Yang.

I first tried the 885 oriental spa, but never got past the window. A decent looking 50 YO Korean said too busy - two hour wait - oh well.

Back at YY - went through the back and was greeted by Amy. Chinese girl about mid-30's - so-so face, about 5'5" - medium build with natural b's.

Took self-shower and was in one of the rooms towards Main St. These are 'double' rooms with two beds that are seperated by a three foot wall and a curtain. Keep in mind in this place the walls have a foot space between it's tops and the ceilings. No one else was there at the time I was. There are four or five rooms total.

Amy started off with a so-so massage - I'd give it a 5. She did not seem to mind my hands roaming her legs under her skirt whenever I could reach.

Upon a little teasing and the flip - she asked what I was interested in, i originally wanted only a good massage and HJ, but since the massage was not so hot, I asked for FS - she asked if I had a cover and we agreed on $80.

Service was ok. There was a good sized mirror and she liked looking at herself while she disrobed. Matching bra and panty was a nice touch. She took a few minutes watching herself being fondled as she played with me, it was different and kind of a GF moment.

She then kneeled, placed the cover and gave a good eye-contact CBJ. Got up on the table and went through a few positions. Not bad.

Paid $40 for 1/2 hour and was there closer for an hour - all Chinese girls -

so-so. No attitudes here, but limited fun too. YMMV

happy hunting

Snail Trail
05-16-06, 04:14
Thanks TS for the Reports. I guess I too was too lazy to take the extra 10 minutes to go to Oxnard, or maybe I just wanted to find a diamond in the rough outside of the AMP Utopia known as Oxnard, which led me to 2660.

There was an ad in the paper for $10 off a one hour session. Found myself at a professional building, AMP was on the second floor, across the hall from an Architectural Firm. Rang doorbell, answered by mid 40-ish Chinese woman (I asked her later), about 5'0, A-Cup, ok face, but showing signs of aging. Told her I needed a shower, but was told there was none, so I asked for a bathroom, and she directed me outside into the hall where the 'building' bathroom was located.

Ok, I washed my hands, and decided to try again. This time I came inside, there was a small reception area that looked like a studio apartment, couch on one side, small TV on the other, table on a third wall with a rice cooker steaming rice scent into the air. You can tell this was a converted office space, that had a reception area, hallway and two offices, one that had a massage table on it.

Undressed, laid on my stomach, towel barely covering my rear end. In walks my 'masseuse', told me her name, but accent was too heavy, and I got tired of trying to understand what she was saying after the fourth try. Asked me if I wanted a hard or soft massage, and I said hard, then finish soft. She immediately removed my towel, and worked with with oil; so we were off to a good start.

The massage was good. She is only about 95-105, so she took the liberty to walk up and down my back, and really loosened the muscles between my shoulder blades that normally tighten up from the drive south to Ventura on the Freeway. She flipped me over, and make a handshake gesture. I made a FS gesture, and she said "oh no sir" while shaking her head almost embarassingly. I held up eight fingers, she made a motion like she had an imaginary tootsie pop swirling on her right cheek. I dropped to 5 fingers. She took her finger, and wrote an infinity sign followed by a zero on my palm. I shook my head and said "oh no thank you". We settled on 60 for a CBJ, that she vigorously took to, but ended up finishing me with a handshake when my unit started to quiver. So I looked at her, said " oh no" gave a handshake motion and then waved my finger at her in a "naughty naughty" motion.

I gave her 40, and she held both twentys palms up as if to say "that's it?' and I made the "naughty naughty" sign with my finger to express my displeasure at not getting what be bargained for. She stood there, I started to dress, told her thank you and left. There's an advantage to being in that situation in that she would not leave the office door because of the businesses still running on that floor. As I walked into the rear parking lot, I looked back and saw her standing with her arms on her hips behind a glass sliding door...oh well, I will never go back there.

Lesson learned: I'm going to suck it up and spend the extra 10 minutes on the Freeway to Oxnard.

Silvernitrate
09-16-06, 12:41
Well it has been a while since I went to a FBSM and i just felt the urge to check out YY since I never been there and wanted to try them out. I was greeted at the door by Lisa a very cute looking chineese girl I would say somewhere between the age of 25-30. I could tell it had been slow since ther was no cars around and she was eager to get the massage going. The place looks very clean and I was impressed by Lisa's appearance. She was not old and was about 5'11 and has a very nice body figure. I would rate her a solid 8 and possibly a 9 depending on your taste. Well she asked for the 40 for the 30 min massage and asked me to undress fully wich I did and she even offered to help. She asked that I lie face down on the massage table and proceded to give me a very nice oil massage. She took her time and really help me relax. I would rate the massage at about a 9 since she took her time and really got alot of tension out.

After about 25 mins of that massage she asked me to turn over and started to rub down my chest and then started to work her way down to my legs and would occasionly pass my peter on the way down. She then started to get me going and I was ready for more. She then asked if I wanted more I said sure. She only wanted to do a handjob but I wanted FS since I was really hot for her. She asked for $ but we aggreed on 80 wich I think is the norm. She also asked if I had a jimmy and i didnt. I thnk that most of these places will no longer have jimmy hats around in case they get raided so a bit of advice to my fellow mongers is buy a jimmy hat before you go in that way you will be prepared. Well she said she would take care of it and left the room to get some syran and after giving me a good washdown downstairs she applied some oil and started to get me back like she had me before we exchanged moolah.

She started with a CBJ syran style wich I never had before. I have to say it was quite well recieved, she took her time and i was pleased. She then jumped on the table and proceded to give me a awesome ride. She has been my best FBMS experiance. I cant complain one bit. She talked dirty while we were going at it and it made me even more comfortable I was about to blow my load when she asked if she could finish me off with her hand wich i replied of course. She then proceded to pour some more baby oil on my peter and started to go to work. While she was doing her thing i was grabbing ass and enjoying what was back there. She even pushed my hand deeper near her vagine as I can tell she also liked what she was feeling. Well after about 5 mins i let my load go and like I stated before i was very satisfied. After she cleaned herself up she also help me clean up and also helped me with my clothes wich made me feel like GFE. Im thinking of heading back there soon and looking for lisa again. She is highly recomended in my book but YMMV.

Good luck fellas and stay safe hope you enjoyed my report cus I enjoyed getting my freak on last night.

Tsboy69
10-16-06, 04:15
Stopped back at YY last week. Tried to find the CAMP in the professional building on the second floor, but without an address or newspaper, was not even sure I was in the right building.

Ended up seeing Sally again. Took a self-shower and laid down. I thought I had seen her the first time there, but was not sure - she remembered me. Paid $.4 for 1/2 hour and after 10 minutes, I asked her for additional time since her massage was pretty good.

Upon the flip, she massaged everywhere but where it counts...finally got the hint, had my own cover and we were off to town.

Sally is in her late 40's, but has a pretty nice body for a MILF - Several positions and ended up happy. With no walls up to the ceilings, quiet is necassary...I'd go back.

New Monger06
01-11-07, 18:28
Stopped by Thompson for my first AMP. YY was closed when I cruised by and I had heard from a friend Thompson was alright. Don't remember who I got but she gave the weakest message I think i have ever had. I understand not to common from the boards. Decided on just the HJ for my first time which wasn't entirly horrible. Took her top down and let me fondle. Nice even gave me a hug in the end hopfully the first in a line of new experiences.

Tsboy69
03-28-07, 05:19
Stopped by YY last week while on my way home from up North. Went around 5pm. Greeted by the before-mentioned Lisa and took a self-shower.

Started off with a mediocure massage, forgot a cover so did the saran wrap thing. The CBJ was ok, but did not get into the CFS. Went for a while and realized I was no closer to getting off, while switching positions, I could see why..she had wrapped the 12" x 12" piece like you would if you were trying to preserve something.....She would not do BB so I gave up and asked her to finish with a BBHJ.

Tipped $60...She is in her late 30's, Chinese and would be interesting in another type of setting. Seemed to be accomodating - perhaps in a hotel room with no time issues would be fun.

Overall, for you youngsters, not your cup of tea - but for us middle-aged folk, not bad. I will repeat.

Happy hunting

Asiangreeklvr
04-04-07, 12:37
Hey - I don't post all that often, but I felt the need here. I noticed that there are 8 amps (maybe one or 2 more I don't know of) in the Ventura area from The avenue to the mall. I have tried each of them and have only had a few good experiences. Much of the time, I ask 'what the hell am I doing here.' If we all visit these, aren't there any young hotties or older gals with exceptional service here?

Tokyo - Linda is there, older, good massage, great hj. On the weekend, Friday and Saturday, there has been a spinner there named Janey. I think she is hot for an older gal, but service is soso

lower main- old as dirt, there used to be a girl there named candie, big tits good hj, but I'm too scared to go there anymore, I worry they are so old and nobody told them they were dead.

Silk Rose spa - almost across the street form aforementioned, walked in once, heard a guy finishing, nobody to greet me, walked out. This place is on my try list. Anyone want to chime in here?

Oriental spa - main before midtown. This place has been hit and miss with young ones. I did have a girl there also named Janey - I think, on a saturday. She was thin, but looked like she could pass for a true post op ts. No adams apple, and I wanted to believe. Kay is also there, worthy of mention, but hardly near pse or gfe just wtf or bfd.

New place on main by YY - Went once so far... love those 60 year old hj's

YY - heard about greek here, but never even got close. Not sure I would want to. old gals with sub standard service.

Medical building by chuy's - Strange locale, went twice. very mechanical hj's, decent looking service though. I'll save the 80$ and toss off to a mag, the chicks are prettier and it's hard to find someone to bang me like I do.

FDR? by circle K - Went once, got a hot young one, did the deed, paid too much. I felt like she wanted me to thank her profusely for her allowing me to be with her. I just received the high honor of paying too much for sex, AND this was 'I'll lay here motionless while you adorn my body do all the work', 'now, pay me $10,000'

There must be some talent in these places. There must be. We need to try them as I have and share the good ones. Because trust me, with 8 in such a small area, someday there will be none.

-out

Asiangreeklvr
05-07-07, 14:24
So... Nothing going on?

What about SW's? There is occasional fat chick that walks around the Kalorama liquor store in the afternoon. Is she selling crack, or her mouth? I have been seeing the short haired red head chick walking around. She's deaf but gives a great bbbj. I haven't gotten her in more than a year. Anyone else had any luck?

I gave a report on 8 amps and nobody has anything to add?

Tsboy69
05-09-07, 03:48
So... Nothing going on?

What about SW's? There is occasional fat chick that walks around the Kalorama liquor store in the afternoon. Is she selling crack, or her mouth? I have been seeing the short haired red head chick walking around. She's deaf but gives a great bbbj. I haven't gotten her in more than a year. Anyone else had any luck?

I gave a report on 8 amps and nobody has anything to add?

Sorry AG...
I have not been up the coast in a while and the last few visits in Ventura was the YY place. Hopefully will be up the coast this month.

Rubberband Man
05-09-07, 18:55
Asiangreek,

I've been crusin up and down the avenue and kalorama with no luck. Seems its been a dry spell. Haven't seens any of the girls you described. Hopfully action will pick up soon.

Be safe,

Rubber

The Flatline
05-11-07, 03:34
Asiangreek,

I've been crusin up and down the avenue and kalorama with no luck. Seems its been a dry spell. Haven't seens any of the girls you described. Hopfully action will pick up soon.

Be safe,

Rubber

There hasn't been much of anything happening in Ventura in a long time.

There's a place simply called "Massage" on Main right near Seaward, they're a nice place, have table showers on request, and haven't upped their 30 minute cost to 50 like everyone else. Unfortunately, I've only gotten the Mamasan in the 3 times I went there. She's in her mid 40's I'd guess, not horrible looking, but normally dressed. I've gotten handshakes all 3 times, 20 buck tip, and they were good. No extras beyond that but they treat me like a king more or less there. If I want to get out for 60 and just want to pop, they're a good choice. Otherwise I hit oxnard.

As far as action on the Avenue, I've cruised it repeatedly for over a year at various times and have never seen any action. Ventura is more or less dead. Action doesn't even really *start* until you hit SFV and then you usually have to keep going unless you want AMPs.

Even CL is dead. There's the same six women, a hell of a lot of ads that don't even post pictures which I immediately pass on (a lot of scam reports are cropping up about them too. Big surprise there!) , and lots and lots of spam.

Phillippe
05-14-07, 15:01
Could you mention the six women? Without being armed with that info, it would be too abysmal to even go to the website.

There hasn't been much of anything happening in Ventura in a long time.

There's a place simply called "Massage" on Main right near Seaward, they're a nice place, have table showers on request, and haven't upped their 30 minute cost to 50 like everyone else. Unfortunately, I've only gotten the Mamasan in the 3 times I went there. She's in her mid 40's I'd guess, not horrible looking, but normally dressed. I've gotten handshakes all 3 times, 20 buck tip, and they were good. No extras beyond that but they treat me like a king more or less there. If I want to get out for 60 and just want to pop, they're a good choice. Otherwise I hit oxnard.

As far as action on the Avenue, I've cruised it repeatedly for over a year at various times and have never seen any action. Ventura is more or less dead. Action doesn't even really *start* until you hit SFV and then you usually have to keep going unless you want AMPs.

Even CL is dead. There's the same six women, a hell of a lot of ads that don't even post pictures which I immediately pass on (a lot of scam reports are cropping up about them too. Big surprise there!) , and lots and lots of spam.

Ventura
06-02-07, 15:19
Has anyone been to that main st place by the park in Ventura?

Ventura
06-02-07, 15:21
Could you mention the six women? Without being armed with that info, it would be too abysmal to even go to the website.What about the spot on main by the park?

The Flatline
06-30-07, 05:19
Could you mention the six women? Without being armed with that info, it would be too abysmal to even go to the website.

Didn't even see this.

Actually, it only takes about 10 minutes to see the pattern. There's not a lot of CL posts for ventura county. The 50 on the page usually goes back a week or so.

The Flatline
06-30-07, 05:23
Has anyone been to that main st place by the park in Ventura?

Really... I don't mean to sound like an ass, but you've been here less than a month, posted a total of 3 times, and asked for handouts each time. Please contribute and don't just ask for handouts. Hell, it's easier to talk to someone and give them information if they actually show a little personality on the board.

To answer your question, I'm positive people have been to the place you're referring to. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the spanish missionaries stopped by there for a back massage on their way to convert the indians. Places that have been around that long tend to have customers, elsewise they go broke and go out of business.

Tsboy69
08-16-07, 05:57
Was up in the Central Coast and had a bit of time to kill a few weeks ago. Stopped by mid-afternoon at YY. Rang the bell in the back - no response. Counted to 50 and got out of there...the place still kind of freaks me out with all the cameras.

Anyhow, while driving to YY, I noticed a few blocks North and across the street, there was another M place. Thought I would give it a try.

Walked in the front and a 40+yo took my $40 (I think) and led me to a room. She was made-up - b's to sm. c's - low top and short skirt. She asked whether I had been there before and of course lied.

I asked about the shower after undressing and was very surprised to be led to a room with a TS - It's been a while since I found a place with this service and she did a great job.

After getting back to the room, the other woman, who was quite homely with no apparent personality comes in. For the first time, I got the nerve to ask for the other girl to come in and service me. She yelled in Chinese and they switched.

So-so massage, upon the flip, the woman being playful, wanted to do a BBHJ. I was interested in a BJ, but she said she could not. She asked if I wanted the other woman in with us, but figured I would have to pay double and declined. I kept asking her for the BJ - she yelled in Chinese and the other woman walks in with a piece of saran wrap....very nonchalant....the first woman blew me while the second stroked here and there - I found it very exciting to have two attending to me for no extra cash - I blew, they both cleaned me up, out the door tipping .6.

I think I would repeat. Ya gotta remember to bring a cover to these places...

The Flatline
08-17-07, 23:21
Was up in the Central Coast and had a bit of time to kill a few weeks ago. Stopped by mid-afternoon at YY. Rang the bell in the back - no response. Counted to 50 and got out of there...the place still kind of freaks me out with all the cameras.

Anyhow, while driving to YY, I noticed a few blocks North and across the street, there was another M place. Thought I would give it a try.

Walked in the front and a 40+yo took my $40 (I think) and led me to a room. She was made-up - b's to sm. c's - low top and short skirt. She asked whether I had been there before and of course lied.

I asked about the shower after undressing and was very surprised to be led to a room with a TS - It's been a while since I found a place with this service and she did a great job.

After getting back to the room, the other woman, who was quite homely with no apparent personality comes in. For the first time, I got the nerve to ask for the other girl to come in and service me. She yelled in Chinese and they switched.

So-so massage, upon the flip, the woman being playful, wanted to do a BBHJ. I was interested in a BJ, but she said she could not. She asked if I wanted the other woman in with us, but figured I would have to pay double and declined. I kept asking her for the BJ - she yelled in Chinese and the other woman walks in with a piece of saran wrap....very nonchalant....the first woman blew me while the second stroked here and there - I found it very exciting to have two attending to me for no extra cash - I blew, they both cleaned me up, out the door tipping .6.

I think I would repeat. Ya gotta remember to bring a cover to these places...

Yeah, this was the place that has the bath robes in each room. Nice place. I don't think they do much more than what you got though...

LuvDaPuss
11-28-07, 15:13
My fellow Mongers, i come to you with a heavy heart ---

Good opening, huh? But it describes how I felt after a 1st time session yesterday with May. After I arrived I saw the sign outside that said "Silk Rose" and remembered the place further down Main with the same name. Just a bunch of chiselers there and I only went once. Don't know if they moved or if this is an offshoot. Regardless I decided to TOFTT and I hope it is appreciated.

At the entry there is one of those little computer cameras on the counter. Hmmmmm. Mental note to self, they are aware of this technology. Was greeted by May, 35 - 40ish, in shape and pleasant. Certainly knows how to massage as it was excellent, to the point where I agreed to an extra half hour on top of an hour for $.

About midway through on the flip, I noticed a broken corner of ceiling tile in the drop ceiling directly above the table. Again Hmmmmmm. I'm 80% sure that I saw the glint of a lens in the dark background there. Can't be for sure but probably a camera there. I don't really care as I'm not married and am without a gf for now but anyone not as fortunate as me may want to think twice before a trip there.

She would not go more than a hj other than some rather tame groping. OK, first time that is how some providers are. I can grudgingly accept that. Like I said the massage was world class and I like that almost as much as FS.

Then the real disappointment. Gave her the $15 coupon which she could cash in to her boss + 35 for $50. Then the whining began. She threw an 8 year old's fit for an extra 20. After all the BS about this being her first day it just hit me wrong. Won't go back when there is so much else to choose from. What a shame,, as I was looking for a new place to be a regular at.

Perhaps the owner will replay the tape for her and use it to refine her sales technique.

Be careful out there........LDP

The Flatline
11-29-07, 02:57
My fellow Mongers, i come to you with a heavy heart ---

Good opening, huh? But it describes how I felt after a 1st time session yesterday with May. After I arrived I saw the sign outside that said "Silk Rose" and remembered the place further down Main with the same name. Just a bunch of chiselers there and I only went once. Don't know if they moved or if this is an offshoot. Regardless I decided to TOFTT and I hope it is appreciated.

At the entry there is one of those little computer cameras on the counter. Hmmmmm. Mental note to self, they are aware of this technology. Was greeted by May, 35 - 40ish, in shape and pleasant. Certainly knows how to massage as it was excellent, to the point where I agreed to an extra half hour on top of an hour for $.

About midway through on the flip, I noticed a broken corner of ceiling tile in the drop ceiling directly above the table. Again Hmmmmmm. I'm 80% sure that I saw the glint of a lens in the dark background there. Can't be for sure but probably a camera there. I don't really care as I'm not married and am without a gf for now but anyone not as fortunate as me may want to think twice before a trip there.

She would not go more than a hj other than some rather tame groping. OK, first time that is how some providers are. I can grudgingly accept that. Like I said the massage was world class and I like that almost as much as FS.

Then the real disappointment. Gave her the $15 coupon which she could cash in to her boss + 35 for $50. Then the whining began. She threw an 8 year old's fit for an extra 20. After all the BS about this being her first day it just hit me wrong. Won't go back when there is so much else to choose from. What a shame,, as I was looking for a new place to be a regular at.

Perhaps the owner will replay the tape for her and use it to refine her sales technique.

Be careful out there........LDP

Never went to the original silk rose anyway, but glad I didn't. Thanks for the heads up.

Really, the Nard or towards the Valley are your better bets, but I understand how great the massage can be.

I was up in San Jose and went to the Lucky Star and got a korean-style massage, it was legit since they had been busted a while back, but my god it was the best 60 bucks for an hour massage I ever had. I didn't even need the HJ she gave me at the end.

LuvDaPuss
12-01-07, 17:15
Just a short follow up on a previous post. It is the original silk rose place as they are not at the other place any longer. And by the way, May's nipples are the really good kind, the ones you can hang your keys on..........LDP

Craig53
03-25-08, 19:02
No reports in Ventura lately. What's the news?

LuvDaPuss
04-28-08, 13:22
One of my favorite things to do on a lazy weekend is to check out new amps. Such a feeling of anticipation and newness gives me a real kick for some reason.
So I saw an ad for a typical run of the mill looking amp on Olive st in Ventura and decided to investigate. That part of town is kind of borderline ghetto with cheap rent I'm sure so it seemed to be promising.
How wrong can I be? Very wrong sorry to say. Went in and a 20 something Japanese DUDE with near zero English was at the counter. He asked what I wanted as foot, chair, full body massage were all on the menu. I've been places where a male attendent is present so I didn't get freaked out right away. I told him I wanted full body with a female and he said that he was the only one there!!! Yeowww, I'll take a pass on that and left.
In all fairness I don't think it is a gay bath house or faggot hang out. He just seemed to be clueless about our mongering hobby and the real heart of the business. He may have been the owner in which case he is in for some financial heartbreak in the near future.

Regardless, fellow mongers you have been warned..........LDP

TwistedBrother
04-28-08, 21:46
Maybe it's the spread of the foot-massage craze that's affecting other parts of LA, like San Gabriel.

Went in and a 20 something Japanese DUDE with near zero English was at the counter. He asked what I wanted as foot, chair, full body massage were all on the menu.

LuvDaPuss
05-05-08, 14:46
Twisted Bro you may be right. I went to another new amp yesterday on 1930 main with the normal anticipation. And they offer foot massage too. Called first and should have known better. The lady that answered was very high strung like she had waaaay too much coffee that morning. I asked the usual question of "do you give full body massage" and "how much for 1 hour" to which she replied "$50 for 1 hour, get here quickly quickly!". WTF?? For a new business to behave so rudely on the phone I had to know more!
So I went about an hour later and was greeted by a 35ish C gal with a great rack that spoke ZERO english. I mean she didn't understand "what's your name?". Gave a pretty good massage and was not put off by my not being covered. Good sign. Allowed a little groping of her ass but she had jeans on, not a good sign. On the flip she let me play with those excellent tits but nothing else. Then it got weird. She would bump into jr. but would not grab on to him. She motioned that I had to do the heavy lifting! The only other place I've seen that is in Orange County about 6 years back when there was some LE harrassment going on. Very strange, but I knew it was a recon mission that means I might have to TOFTT so I did. The damage was 50 + 30 so not the end of the world.
Then when leaving I saw what explained it all. The gal that had answered the phone was there and she was the same one that started "Silk Rose" about 6 blocks down maybe 3 years ago. It to was a rousing failure for the same reason. Too much teasing and not enough pleasing. I'm sure their tenure will be short in this place too.

Disappointing, but I'll live to fight another day........LDP

The Flatline
05-07-08, 02:31
Twisted Bro you may be right. I went to another new amp yesterday on 1930 main with the normal anticipation. And they offer foot massage too. Called first and should have known better. The lady that answered was very high strung like she had waaaay too much coffee that morning. I asked the usual question of "do you give full body massage" and "how much for 1 hour" to which she replied "$50 for 1 hour, get here quickly quickly!". WTF?? For a new business to behave so rudely on the phone I had to know more!
So I went about an hour later and was greeted by a 35ish C gal with a great rack that spoke ZERO english. I mean she didn't understand "what's your name?". Gave a pretty good massage and was not put off by my not being covered. Good sign. Allowed a little groping of her ass but she had jeans on, not a good sign. On the flip she let me play with those excellent tits but nothing else. Then it got weird. She would bump into jr. but would not grab on to him. She motioned that I had to do the heavy lifting! The only other place I've seen that is in Orange County about 6 years back when there was some LE harrassment going on. Very strange, but I knew it was a recon mission that means I might have to TOFTT so I did. The damage was 50 + 30 so not the end of the world.
Then when leaving I saw what explained it all. The gal that had answered the phone was there and she was the same one that started "Silk Rose" about 6 blocks down maybe 3 years ago. It to was a rousing failure for the same reason. Too much teasing and not enough pleasing. I'm sure their tenure will be short in this place too.

Disappointing, but I'll live to fight another day........LDP

The infamous Silk Rose rears it's ugly head again. With Q having quality girls, and the places I know of elsewhere out of the county, I'm good for right now.

This is old intel, but the place I've mentioned before down between Seaward and the Yin Yang (just has a sign that says "massage") on it has always been a good massage but only a manual release. Last time I was there (3-4 months ago) I got offered a BJ, but I had only brought money for a HJ tip. I declined, but never went back to see what it was like.

Pinaynut
05-14-08, 18:25
Anyone with information on a thai girl named Grapefruit?. She used to work
at Silk Rose.

LuvDaPuss
05-15-08, 12:33
Never heard of such a moniker but its hilarious. She is probably the zero English gal I was with at the new place on Main. See my post on 5-5-08. Grapefruit!! that's great. I'd like to name one Banana Eater!

VilunyaChert
05-15-08, 20:28
Never heard of such a moniker but its hilarious. She is probably the zero English gal I was with at the new place on Main. See my post on 5-5-08. Grapefruit!! that's great.

The problem is, us older guys who are taking Lipitor aren't allowed to eat Grapefruit.

The Flatline
05-16-08, 12:39
The problem is, us older guys who are taking Lipitor aren't allowed to eat Grapefruit.

Can you imagine having to dig pits out of your teeth after eating Grapefruit?

Ewwwww....

Chief69
05-24-08, 14:41
Generally speaking, I don't recall seeing many positive reports about the place. However, decided to check it out this last week. Got Apple? I think that's her name--pretty heavy accent. She did a good job on the massage.

I'd like to mention the place is spotless and she was able to get a hot towel without leaving the room. Believe also there was a wash basin there. A couple of the other places' facilities are inferior to this one. Apple has a nice 34 C chest with good nips which she allowed me to play with while finishing me. Seemed fine with $$ tip.

Chief 69.

LuvDaPuss
05-24-08, 15:37
Please tell me you didn't tip 200$ and it is a typo. I know you are an old hand and it has to be a mistake. Please Please.............LDP

Wireless91910
05-24-08, 15:38
Chief 69.

Please tell me that was a typo! 2 Bills for HE? I guess she would be fine with that tip

Generally speaking, I don't recall seeing many positive reports about the place. However, decided to check it out this last week. Got Apple? I think that's her name--pretty heavy accent. She did a good job on the massage.

I'd like to mention the place is spotless and she was able to get a hot towel without leaving the room. Believe also there was a wash basin there. A couple of the other places' facilities are inferior to this one. Apple has a nice 34 C chest with good nips which she allowed me to play with while finishing me. Seemed fine with $$ tip.

Chief 69.

The Flatline
05-25-08, 02:08
Please tell me you didn't tip 200$ and it is a typo. I know you are an old hand and it has to be a mistake. Please Please.............LDP

200 for massage and overpriced FS maybe. That place behind Arby's has always been over-priced, so perhaps. I'm hoping the tip was either 10 or 20 bucks. The HJ places in ventura that I've been to seem to always be surprised or pleased at getting *any* tip, and 40 makes them beam like a lamp.

Chief69
05-25-08, 02:39
Ha, Ha, guys...

I've been around forever in this area. I should have just said it was a 40 dollar tip which is pretty standard in Ventura for a handshake.

Hobby knob
05-25-08, 23:31
Ha, Ha, guys...

I've been around forever in this area. I should have just said it was a 40 dollar tip which is pretty standard in Ventura for a handshake.

I actually got some pretty good service at this place last year. Haven't been back in a while as the exposure of the place spooks me a bit.

But got more than an HS, but I did have to tip $. From the second visit on it was amazing.

I know I PM'd a few of you about at the time.

LuvDaPuss
05-26-08, 12:45
Thanks for the clarification, Chief. I went there when they first opened and knew it was too expensive. I even predicted that they would either lower their rates or fold, but the rates have come down just a little. The facility is a cut above all the others and the ladies are solid pros. I'm sure they haven't made back nearly as much as they anticipated when they started putting cash into the place.

See what a fuss that caused?.........LDP

Chief69
06-15-08, 09:49
There's a new place on Callens (address is deceptive because it is actually across main street near the 126 in a strip mall: it's right next door to Fast Signs). It is less than a block to the Hwy 126 onramp, as you proceed from Telephone Road towards the Pacificview Mall.

I went there on Friday. They opened on June 10th, but are clearly still finishing the place. A Chinese guy was installing blinds on the front door, using a drill--the sound of which overcame the music at times.

This outfit is run by the same ownership as FTR. There was an advertising salesman there talking to the manager about what the add content would be, and how it would be different from FTR.

I got a chair massage for 25 dollars for one hour, while I observed the comings and goings. They have private rooms for back massage for 40 dollars for one hour. The place was busy, at least 3 men came in for room massages in the hour, no doubt attracted by the $25.00 teaser.

There were about 4 female massage therapists there. All wearing jeans and blouses, so that's the usual attire in Ventura at these places.

When I came in, there was a fugly overweight white woman getting a chair massage. I was still having my feet soaked in a bucket of hot water with some kind of herb when she was done and left. There was a bit of an altercation at the door because she refused to tip the massuese. I wish I understood chinese. She kept saying in English "It's not required." "I paid when I came in."
HaHa.

Anyway the massage was excellent. Just back and shoulders through clothes and feet and lower legs through pants. It was very relaxing. I tipped the girl 20 dollars, which really surprised her. She gave me a hug. She was wearing a low cut blouse with nice cleavage. Her name's Amy. I figured 20 was worth it to lay the groundwork for a room massage another day.

Chief.

The Flatline
06-15-08, 19:12
There's a new place on Callens (address is deceptive because it is actually across main street near the 126 in a strip mall: it's right next door to Fast Signs). It is less than a block to the Hwy 126 onramp, as you proceed from Telephone Road towards the Pacificview Mall.

I went there on Friday. They opened on June 10th, but are clearly still finishing the place. A Chinese guy was installing blinds on the front door, using a drill--the sound of which overcame the music at times.

This outfit is run by the same ownership as FTR. There was an advertising salesman there talking to the manager about what the add content would be, and how it would be different from FTR.

I got a chair massage for 25 dollars for one hour, while I observed the comings and goings. They have private rooms for back massage for 40 dollars for one hour. The place was busy, at least 3 men came in for room massages in the hour, no doubt attracted by the $25.00 teaser.

There were about 4 female massage therapists there. All wearing jeans and blouses, so that's the usual attire in Ventura at these places.

When I came in, there was a fugly overweight white woman getting a chair massage. I was still having my feet soaked in a bucket of hot water with some kind of herb when she was done and left. There was a bit of an altercation at the door because she refused to tip the massuese. I wish I understood chinese. She kept saying in English "It's not required." "I paid when I came in."
HaHa.

Anyway the massage was excellent. Just back and shoulders through clothes and feet and lower legs through pants. It was very relaxing. I tipped the girl 20 dollars, which really surprised her. She gave me a hug. She was wearing a low cut blouse with nice cleavage. Her name's Amy. I figured 20 was worth it to lay the groundwork for a room massage another day.

Chief.

I just noticed the place yesterday and was about to ask about it. Figured it was legit, but if it's run by FTR it might have some (overpriced) extras on the side.

Saw Michelle yesterday as well regardless. Her service isn't as good as it was a month or two ago, but it's still very good and she has the body of a college girl. Great time all in all, and is still probably my ATF.

LuvDaPuss
06-15-08, 22:40
Greetings all...

I've been out of town all week but I think we are still cosmically synched up. I went to the new place this morning full of anticipation. Like I have mentioned before I get a real kick out of first evaluations.

Which brings me to my new abbrev. of "HHHJ" or as many have experienced a "Half Hearted Hand Job". Clever, eh? How about it, Jackson?

Any way I digressed. As advertised I got the $40/hr very decent massage. A gal named Ivey did the honors. 40ish lady, overweight, nice enough ended with the HHHJ and would only allow a little playing with the nips. Seemed nervous that she would be discovered but that may have been for my benefit.

Makes sense that this is the same as FTR. There were the same galvanized pipe handles above the table so they don't fall and break their neck. Left her a $.3 and didn't really care if she liked it or not as i won't go back for some time. It will be a while if ever before I return. Appreciate it, team.

LDP

Tsboy69
07-07-08, 01:59

When I came in, there was a fugly overweight white woman getting a chair massage. I was still having my feet soaked in a bucket of hot water with some kind of herb when she was done and left.

Chief.

Sounds just like the 50+ places all over the SGV in LA. Alhambra, San Gabriel, Monterey Park have tons! $15-20 per hour for what you described...I have not found a place that has that 'back' room.

LuvDaPuss
07-11-08, 13:37
What a treat, another new amp in Ventura. They are springing up like Starbucks. This one is across from Stix on Main. No, not the one by the barber shop but yet another one at 2481. It has the same general feel as FTR with the pipes above the table for them to hold onto.

Luck of the draw gave me Amy. Sweet gal with nice recent bolt ons. Gave a good rubbing and allowed me to play with her nips while tugging. Nothing beyond that seemed to be on the menu though. 40 + 40 was the damage and I left rather ambivalent. To the ignorant leo's out there reading this that means "not enthused".

Be careful out there..........LDP

Major_George
07-11-08, 14:42
Sounds just like the 50+ places all over the SGV in LA. Alhambra, San Gabriel, Monterey Park have tons! $15-20 per hour for what you described...I have not found a place that has that 'back' room.

It sucks to TOFTT by going to one of these places, but there is a silver lining. I always worry about having one of my comrades or CO spot me coming in or out of one of the MPs. With all of these legit places around, they might believe me when I say I was there for a massage.

It'll make my life easier when I am stationed back in the Nard.

Major "my back hurts" George

LuvDaPuss
08-03-08, 18:27
All right, since confession is good for the soul here goes. Found a cute Phillipina on CL in the Harbor area. Nice pic, gives the impression that it could be legit or maybe feature some limited fun. Inquiring minds gots to know so I went with the idea I may have to TOFTT. As it turns out I've taken 3!!! for the team thus far. Perhaps I'm a slow learner.
Her name is Elsa and she is a nice lady it seems. She gives a great massage and is pleasant to chat with. I would even describe her as sexy and she makes little innuendos during conversation that keep one hopeful. But alas, after 3 visits I could not even get a handshake. The last one I was painfully blunt but no deal.
Still it has me wondering if the next visit would be different. She is a pro I know and her game is top notch. But I won't let myself be suckered in any deeper. If anyone has a different experience, shoot me a PM......LDP

Hobby knob
08-03-08, 22:52
All right, since confession is good for the soul here goes. Found a cute Phillipina on CL in the Harbor area. Nice pic, gives the impression that it could be legit or maybe feature some limited fun. Inquiring minds gots to know so I went with the idea I may have to TOFTT. As it turns out I've taken 3!!! for the team thus far. Perhaps I'm a slow learner.
Her name is Elsa and she is a nice lady it seems. She gives a great massage and is pleasant to chat with. I would even describe her as sexy and she makes little innuendos during conversation that keep one hopeful. But alas, after 3 visits I could not even get a handshake. The last one I was painfully blunt but no deal.
Still it has me wondering if the next visit would be different. She is a pro I know and her game is top notch. But I won't let myself be suckered in any deeper. If anyone has a different experience, shoot me a PM......LDP

Been looking at craigslist a lot. Haven't had the guts to call one yet. The hot ones I am afraid might be too good to be true.

Anybody have any 411 on a good one, PM me.

LuvDaPuss
09-24-08, 20:24
Went to the miraculous place today. What a gyp. I think the first time I was there they at least gave me a handshake. Not this time dammit. Decent massage, but they must have changed their policy as they don't even have complete curtains on the rooms. Oh well, learn by my mistake......LDP

LuvDaPuss
09-26-08, 19:38
Went to 1930 today and had a very strange time. Got the one hour treatment for $0.50 with a gal named Anna [I think, near zero English]. Gave a great massage, putting a lot of effort into it. On occasion she would stroke the boys feigning a near miss but definitely a close "drive by" in the nether regions. I thought cool, this will be just what I need right now.

On the flip she continued with the strong massage on the extremities as my hands got more friendly. She wouldn't put a hand on jr, but let me caress and suck on her ample C's all I wanted. She would even stroke the boys but never even touch jr!! Never seen that before so I had to take matters into my own hand, so to speak. She wiped everthing down and said finished and left.

This was so out of the ordinary that I didn't know what to tip her. So I figured that if it was a normal time I would have tipped 40 but since I had to do most of the heavy lifting she only got $0.30. 80 for all in of one hour is ok with me. Don't really care if she liked it as I won't go back...........LDP

LuvDaPuss
10-15-08, 18:20
Well it was time to do my favorite chore again today and that was to check out the new place in town. Amps are springing up like mushrooms lately in Ventura. Suffice to say it rhymes with dang and is on Loma Vista. Went in and found Eva, from another place a short time back. She and another girl are partners but was there alone today. Cute as a button, 90 lbs soaking wet, and is more focused on the massage part. Even though I've known her for over a year there are very limited extras. Less now than when I first saw her. Pretty much the extras menu is a handshake with not much groping allowed. This will be interesting to watch as she is an owner in a new and competitive biz. Wonder how long it will take for her to expand and spice up the menu.....LDP

Vato Lord
10-21-08, 13:58
Hello Group I wish I had known about this forum before I went out for my first time. I would like to thank you all for your time and effort and now that i'm up to speed i know what is the "norm" around here. My first experiance was very interesting since I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I entered through the front of the "New" AMP on main was greeted by older asian woman she took 0.4 then did a soft massage no oil or anything the positive was mamason and another provider worked on me if you want to call it that soft was basiclly running fingertips up and down my back then the flip at which point they negotiated the Tip 1.2 which now I see was a bit much for a CBJ mamason did lift her top so I could rub the nipples. so all in all i paid a bit much but hey i guess i had to learn and it was a fun experiance.

Wander4fun
10-24-08, 03:06
Yeah, about double. All I have been paying lately is .6 for CBJ or BBJ. If the experince is exceptional I will tip an extra .2. But never, ever, 1.0 and above.

Hello Group I wish I had known about this forum before I went out for my first time. I would like to thank you all for your time and effort and now that i'm up to speed i know what is the "norm" around here. My first experiance was very interesting since I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I entered through the front of the "New" AMP on main was greeted by older asian woman she took 0.4 then did a soft massage no oil or anything the positive was mamason and another provider worked on me if you want to call it that soft was basiclly running fingertips up and down my back then the flip at which point they negotiated the Tip 1.2 which now I see was a bit much for a CBJ mamason did lift her top so I could rub the nipples. so all in all i paid a bit much but hey i guess i had to learn and it was a fun experiance.

The Flatline
10-24-08, 21:56

If this is across the street from Yameen's indian, and is just called "massage", I know the place, and it's *not* new. I've been going there for years, and have posted a little bit here and there about them.

They used to be a *really* low key joint, never got more than a tug & rub from them, but the mamasan, who did the duty, was moderately cute, rather pleasant, and was always genuinely happy with a 20-40 dollar tip for the tug, depending on how long she did it for and if there was a prostate massage (which I don't care for, but whatever floats your boat), etc etc...

Last time I went, it was a different mamasan with some even older chick who hitched the shirt up to play with her boobs. Wanted 120 for handjob/lazy BJ, which I laughed and said I had been coming there for ages (no pun intended) and had never tipped more than 40. They were pretty put off about it.

I crossed the place off of my list. There's just too many AMPs to choose from to settle for third rate service.

The Flatline
10-24-08, 21:58
Yeah, about double. All I have been paying lately is .6 for CBJ or BBJ. If the experince is exceptional I will tip an extra .2. But never, ever, 1.0 and above.

I won't even tip 1.0 for full service unless the chick is under 30 and smoking hot.

Go to the nard. 20-40 bucks cheaper, and you can find some prettier girls.

Speaking of which, anyone know if Michelle is back at Q spa? She had a seriously banging body, but a few months ago she took a month off and I haven't been back since.

LuvDaPuss
11-15-08, 20:01
Since it seems that I am the self-appointed Quality Assurance manager for Ventura, I did my due dilgence to survey a new amp today. Wholly disappointed for sure at Sunrise, 1410 main. Fairly good massage for $40/hr but definitely no extras. They are so cheap that they didn't even put up walls, just hanging sheets from the ceiling. And there is a chinese dude in there that may be the owner who just sits and reads. You can hear a pin drop in the whole space and it is not air conditioned.
Seems like any knuckle head with $20K can open one of these new places. Why they don't feature any extras is beyond me. So appreciate it team, I took one for you........LDP

Wander4fun
11-17-08, 18:09
Appreciate your TOFFT. It sounds as if Ventura AMP's are afraid to offer anything beyond a massage.

I am going through a similar experience in Simi. I have visited most of the AMP's and some offer ok service but few of the new MP's offer a HE worth remembering. There are still quite a few places in the Nard and one or two in the SFV which offer pretty good service.

Have you happened to monger in Simi, and if so any positive experience? PM to share details.

LuvDaPuss
11-23-08, 00:39
Attending to my civic duty as a dedicated monger, I visited a new amp today. They seem to opening about 3 per month lately. This one was on the main drag next to Ferroro's (in case you work up an appetite). $40/hr and they gave me a full hour to the minute. Two girls there that were not very pretty but seemed to be in good humor and pleaseant. One gave me a massage for about 20 minutes then invited the other in for some rubbing on me. Very nice to feel all spoiled like that.

Then one of you jackoff's rang the doorbell! Damn you! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. The first girl left to go accomodate the new guy. The gal that stayed with me was pretty chubby but opted to play with jr in a good way. Once he spewed she finished up the full hour and was happy with the $0.40 tip that i guess she will split with the other girl. I may go back but it was not award winning by any means..........LDP

Vato Lord
01-19-09, 22:02
Well I finally took the time to go to this place I was impressed with the location mama came to the front asked for the time amount I choice 1/2 for. 35 not bad the room was basic then mimi came in and gave a great massage I would rate the face a 5 and the body a 7 On the flip she wanted 1. 0 I indicated what I had was the reasonable amount of. 60 which she countered with only offering a cbj which I said no thank you at which point She finally agreed to fs so I would say a good session but stand your ground.

Massage 2
02-08-09, 21:55
Attending to my civic duty as a dedicated monger, I visited a new amp today. They seem to opening about 3 per month lately. This one was on the main drag next to Ferroro's (in case you work up an appetite). $40/hr and they gave me a full hour to the minute. Two girls there that were not very pretty but seemed to be in good humor and pleaseant. One gave me a massage for about 20 minutes then invited the other in for some rubbing on me. Very nice to feel all spoiled like that.

Then one of you jackoff's rang the doorbell! Damn you! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. The first girl left to go accomodate the new guy. The gal that stayed with me was pretty chubby but opted to play with jr in a good way. Once he spewed she finished up the full hour and was happy with the $0.40 tip that i guess she will split with the other girl. I may go back but it was not award winning by any means..........LDPToday I went to the OM on E. Main. $40/hr at the door and taken to a cubical. A Chinese girl a little on the comfy side dress in jeans, shirt and sweater started a great hard and oily massage. She had me covered totally in towels and heater was on. Have to admit, it was cool in the bldg.. The whole hour was very restful. It reminded me of the AMP of the late 60's and early 70's. but, for FS I will go to the AMP in nard by yucca st.

Dgoesinyours
02-09-09, 19:59
I wonder if they are going to start cracking down on these places.

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2009/feb/07/city-may-evaluate-massage-businesses/

Jump in massage businesses worries Ventura officials.

Applications increase in Ventura.

Ventura’s city attorney, citing an influx of new massage businesses that might also be offering sex, has proposed an emergency moratorium to prevent new massage therapists who don’t attend an accredited school.

The temporary ban, which the City Council will consider Monday night, would buy the city time to comply with new statewide rules and work with legitimate therapists and owners to craft regulations aimed at weeding out parlors offering sex, officials said.

The city has more than a dozen new massage establishments and a nearly 30 percent jump in applications for massage technician licenses in the past two years, City Attorney Ariel Calonne said.

City officials offered no concrete evidence that rampant prostitution is occurring. But “many of the applicants, while technically meeting the city’s minimum requirements, nonetheless appear to be operating sexually oriented massage businesses,” Calonne said.

Calonne said greater enforcement of prostitution and human trafficking laws in Los Angeles County might have driven people to Ventura County, where enforcement hasn’t kept pace.

Ventura police have not made any recent arrests, but Lt. Mark Stadler said the department has reason to believe many of the new establishments are offering illegal sex. He pointed to citizen complaints and anonymous tips.

In July, two women were arrested at a Ventura massage business in the 3900 block of East Main Street as part of an undercover investigation by a Los Angeles Police Department prostitution unit, Stadler said.

One woman was arrested on suspicion of soliciting prostitution. The other, the business owner, was accused of supervising prostitution, Stadler said. The LAPD investigation targeted the Ventura store because the owner was linked to establishments in Los Angeles where similar arrests had occurred, Stadler said.

He said Ventura police have not had the resources to conduct their own major vice investigation. But Ventura code enforcement officers conducting regular, periodic site inspections around town have found licensed and unlicensed therapists, including some who were naked while working, Stadler said. “That is not normal for a legitimate establishment,” he said.

“We are trying to curb the influx of these new establishments we believe are coming from Los Angeles,” Stadler said. “This is something we don’t want to become a big problem here.”

The moratorium, if approved, would take effect immediately and prohibit licenses for new massage businesses and technicians until no later than Sept. 1, when a new state law takes effect.

Applicants currently in the city’s licensing pipeline or individuals who graduate from a “locally accredited massage school” would be exempt. Permit renewals also would not be affected.

Ventura currently has 56 licensed massage businesses and 300 licensed technicians, according to the city’s Treasury Office, which oversees business licenses. There have been at least 18 new establishments since 2007, said Janey Dunn, treasury supervisor. Technician applications rose from 76 in 2006 to 97 last year, many of them from people with addresses in the San Gabriel Valley, Dunn said.

A state law, SB731, mandates the creation of the California Massage Therapy Council, which will issue new, voluntary, state-recognized massage therapy certifications.

The state-issued certificates will allow massage therapists and practitioners to work in any city or county without having a local license, which often requires duplicative testing and can cost up to $300 each, according to the California Chapter of the American Massage Therapy Association.

“This makes a lot of sense for the industry,” said Ron Vise, who co-owns the Massage Place in downtown Ventura.

Vise said the high licensing costs and separate permits, which can take months to process, are a common frustration for new therapists who often need to travel around the county to build their customer base and find work.

Vise is among a group of therapeutic massage professionals asked to participate in a city working group. SB731 still allows some local regulation, Calonne said, and the group will help develop new zoning, health and safety measures to weed out bad apples.

Residents have complained about some massage parlors’ late hours, one thing the new city rules could limit. “People have asked us why a therapeutic massage business needs to be open to midnight,” Stadler said.

Other city requirements could include reasonable attire and good personal hygiene and cleanliness.

Nancy DeLucrezia is director at the Kali Institute, an accredited massage school in Ventura.

She gets irked when she hears of prostitutes posing as massage therapists. New regulations are long overdo, she said, adding that in some cities, massage therapy licenses are still filed under “adult entertainment.”

She applauded Ventura’s willingness to take a temporary breather to better understand how the state law will work and update local rules so everyone is on a level playing field.

“Most other states have a lot more respect for massage therapy,” she said.

“My biggest concern is that I don’t want legitimate practitioners being burdened by onerous rules or disgraced by these offenders.”

Donjuad
03-20-09, 20:04
Does anybody know the name of the youngish girl @ Hong Kong Massage? She sometimes wears glasses & is fairly playful during her session. It's not Mimi or Amy.

Thanks for any help.

Low Key
03-31-09, 20:23
I used to live in Ventura and now live on the other side of the country. I want to open an AMP here but it seems all the AMPs fly girls in from Cali for a month or two and get girls on some sort of rotation. I'm shoting in the dark here. But how the hell do I pay to get in this rotation to start an AMP. I have a building, a legit massage place now, I just want to curve it to where I can provide what everyone wants. I don't want local white girls in here. I'm lookign for korean or an asian for that matter, the pay would be excellent. PM with any kind of info.

I can travel anywhere to meet for serious biz.

LuvDaPuss
04-06-09, 09:16
Any body else smell bacon?

Craig53
04-06-09, 11:09
Ham sandwiches are delicious.

Dgoesinyours
04-06-09, 12:00
I can't tolerate ham, part of the religion.

Ham sandwiches are delicious.

Vato Lord
05-09-09, 12:55
Decided to check out a new to me AMP location wasn't bad almost professional the girls were 4's. The door was .3 so that wasn't bad thw massage was pretty good to
On the flip she wanted to negotiate which always bothers me she wanted 1. But I stood firm at .8 still not the worst but i'll travel back.

To the nard for my ATF i'm thinking on try one of the CL girls any advice

Dgoesinyours
05-11-09, 11:19
What is the zip code of the new amp?

PM me if you want to trade some intel.

Decided to check out a new to me AMP location wasn't bad almost professional the girls were 4's. The door was .3 so that wasn't bad thw massage was pretty good to.

On the flip she wanted to negotiate which always bothers me she wanted 1. But I stood firm at .8 still not the worst but i'll travel back.

The Flatline
05-12-09, 00:38
Decided to check out a new to me AMP location wasn't bad almost professional the girls were 4's. The door was .3 so that wasn't bad thw massage was pretty good to

Is that the Scandia joint?

It opened up a while ago, but I never TOFTT. Might do that this week.

Getemwet
05-25-09, 22:57
Being the inquisitive guy that I am, I decide to try a different place. I went to 2990 Main Suite#202. I was confused at first.I was familiar with the building but the Suite was puzzling. There was no sign on the door.so I used my deductive logic (I also walked the hall and found no massage place) and figured this had to be the place with a door bell on the wall. Ah, Asia mamasan answers Helo! I was in luck. As she lead me to the room the was a very sweet young lady 20 at most; watching cartoons.I smiled.boy was I a happy camper. She collected the fee and said relax and get comfortable. As I undress I could not help notice the beacons of lights in the room.kind of looked like and operating room. What was as funny the bed was made of two by fours and a piece of plywood.I was thinking nothing ventured nothing gained.In walks the chubby 50'ish mamasan! I'm like where's the young lady? She says "I take care of you! " After about 5 minutes I could take it anymore and told her thanks. As I was going she demanded a tip.I gave her.1 and she was furious. The minute she opened the door within ear Shot of the young lady, she said have a nice day and come again.All I could think was Ahhhhhh! Nothing gained on this one guys!

Major_George
06-05-09, 20:55
I was in Oxnard a few weeks ago. You can see my posts under the Oxnard forum. I did get one chance to make it out to Ventura. I would have tried FTR Massage by Arby's but the intersection is too busy for my liking. So, I headed down on Thompson and stopped by Okinawa Spa.

I was greeted by Linda, a Korean in her 40s. Wasn't sure if she was the talent or the Mamasan. After I undressed she came in for the massage and I figured what the hell I will enjoy some cookies and MILF. She was older than I like but she was in good shape. Her technique was great. Experienced but not slutty.

Paid $45 for the room and tipped her $80.

George

Asiangreeklvr
06-08-09, 13:42
Today there will be the first of 4 meetings held at city hall to discuss future initiatives to clampdown on massage businesses that offer more than a therapuetic massage. Apparently this has made it to someones radar in Ventura. Frankly I'm surprised it took this long. Just thought I'd bring it to your awareness so we can all be a little more on alert in our area than in the past.

As for Linda, I used to see her religously - years ago. Nice to hear she still looks good. She always had a nice rack. Was usually very accomodating, but as you said , not dirty.

The Flatline
06-08-09, 18:02
Today there will be the first of 4 meetings held at city hall to discuss future initiatives to clampdown on massage businesses that offer more than a therapuetic massage. Apparently this has made it to someones radar in Ventura. Frankly I'm surprised it took this long. Just thought I'd bring it to your awareness so we can all be a little more on alert in our area than in the past.

As for Linda, I used to see her religously - years ago. Nice to hear she still looks good. She always had a nice rack. Was usually very accomodating, but as you said , not dirty.

I remember hearing something about this a few months ago. I'm really not surprised.

Oxnard I doubt has any intent of changing anything. I suspect that the military bases make such places a "necessary". Soldiers gotta get their rocks off, and it's either that or street walkers.

David36
07-08-09, 23:10
After 4+ years in Ventura I moved back east a couple of weeks ago and decided to share some of my AMP experiences in the area.

Aryby's. Usually good looking younger girls but kind of mechanical, Table showers is ok, massage so so, FS available

2408. Angela and Annie, Angela early 30 very skinny but good massage and HJ, CBJ also on the menu. No FS

Annie. Late thirties massage.4 resents the whole happy ending scene does it anyway but pretty badly.

Opposite the 99 cent store. 2 older not good looking but a good massage and a good HJ. I was never interested in more with those two so I don't know if they do anymore.

Miracle Massage opposite Target. Good massage never got any extras

Second Floor. Not far from Smart and Final. Use to be horrible but they got a new nice girl named Judy. Good massage and good HJ.

Honk Kong Massage. Massage was so so but FS is on the menu

Basicly along main I'd been to all of them, some are legit some are more my style but like always it really depends on the girl, and they rotate through the different places. I can give more specific info if interested.

I also Liked to go to Bay Viarta: Mon, Fri, Sat the have girls that lap dance and offer private dances. The girls don't do much extra but you can touch and they like to touch as well. Remember though it is hit or miss there, some nights is is all bad looking women and some nights it is smoking hot.

Very Mexican so if you don't like that don't go.

Just to let you guys know that back east here it is a lot pricier but you get a lot better service.

Be safe and enjoy

Craig53
07-09-09, 10:55
After 4+ years in Ventura I moved back east a couple of weeks ago and decided to share some of my AMP experiences in the area.

Aryby's. Usually good looking younger girls but kind of mechanical, Table showers is ok, massage so so, FS available

2408. Angela and Annie, Angela early 30 very skinny but good massage and HJ, CBJ also on the menu. No FS

Annie. Late thirties massage.4 resents the whole happy ending scene does it anyway but pretty badly.

Opposite the 99 cent store. 2 older not good looking but a good massage and a good HJ. I was never interested in more with those two so I don't know if they do anymore.

Miracle Massage opposite Target. Good massage never got any extras

Second Floor. Not far from Smart and Final. Use to be horrible but they got a new nice girl named Judy. Good massage and good HJ.

Honk Kong Massage. Massage was so so but FS is on the menu

Basicly along main I'd been to all of them, some are legit some are more my style but like always it really depends on the girl, and they rotate through the different places. I can give more specific info if interested.

I also Liked to go to Bay Viarta: Mon, Fri, Sat the have girls that lap dance and offer private dances. The girls don't do much extra but you can touch and they like to touch as well. Remember though it is hit or miss there, some nights is is all bad looking women and some nights it is smoking hot.

Very Mexican so if you don't like that don't go.

Just to let you guys know that back east here it is a lot pricier but you get a lot better service.

Be safe and enjoy

Nice post. A friend of mine used to go the the one by Arbys. I agree it does depend on the girl but overall which one is you favorite spot in Vta?

I still need to see what's going on in Bay Viarta. There is one across the hospital. If you have tried, any good?

David36
07-09-09, 19:36
Nice post. A friend of mine used to go the the one by Arbys. I agree it does depend on the girl but overall which one is you favorite spot in Vta?

I still need to see what's going on in Bay Viarta. There is one across the hospital. If you have tried, any good?Never tried the Loma Visa one.

I guess I don't have a favirot usually if it was good I'd stick with it until I got bored or the girl did something that annoyed me. (like not give me my full time)

I went a lot to Angela on 2408 main, she gives a good massage and a pretty good hj always with a nice attitude, Annie would join in many times, so I would get 2 for the price of one.

I also went to Nancy (very nice rack) for a while, she was located across the street from 2408 and gave a decent massage but after rushing me a couple of times I stopped going to her, she now works in a more legit place but you can still get some hand work if you ask nicely.

If I was still in Ventura I'd try Judy again and see if i could get more than a HJ. She is located in the second floor near the Smart and Final, whatever you do don't go to anyone else there. They are all older bad looking and give bad massages.

Conejo Joe
07-20-09, 15:04
I haven't played much in Ventura, but I found a nice young-ish Chinese girl who actually gives a really good massage as well.

PM for details.

Spinner96
08-03-09, 14:10
Greetings Guys!

This is my first post.

I like this forum, it is just what I have been looking for.

Not to long ago I tried out the place behind Arby's because of their advertisement of a free milk bath, and a 4 hands masage.

I walked in and met Tina (asian) at the window. She could not speak much english and did not know anything about a milk bath or even a 4 hands massage for the $60 I was told over the phone, weeks before.

I decided to go with her anyway, as she was kind of pretty, 25ish, short, a little chunky, with great tits.

$60 got me in the door for 1 hour, then I put $40 on the table for her to see when she came back in, because I only wanted a massage + HJ.

She came back in and started giving me the worst massage I ever had. I then knew she did not know how to give a massage, and wanted to get right to what ever I had in mind.

She reluctantly gave me a HJ for half an hour so I let her finish me off.

She wanted $60, instead of the $40 for the lowsy massage and HJ, but she settled for $50. I will not be going back there.

I am only looking for a good 45 minute massage and a happy HJ ending.

I have tried some other places in Vent. but not Oxn. yet. I will mention the others next.

What do you think?

Spinner

The Flatline
08-04-09, 01:24
Welcome to the board.

Try out Oxnard. It might be more to your liking.

But you basically have found out why we don't go to FTR ever.

Also, generally, none of the women who will attend to you are massage experts. Most of them probably aren't certified either. That costs a lot of money and takes a lot of time. Basically, everyone is there to give you a yank.

Most places in ventura will give you the handshake, but I've found the talent to be... lacking... in Ventura.

LuvDaPuss
08-09-09, 10:00
So I went past #202 on Main for the second weekend in a row and they were closed, apparently out of business. had soem great itmes there with Helen but she was gone 6 months ago. The ads that the new owners were running were a bit too flashy so I would guess that leo got to them. Does anyone know the real story?..........LDP

Scarface805
09-30-09, 22:27
So I went past #202 on Main for the second weekend in a row and they were closed, apparently out of business. had soem great itmes there with Helen but she was gone 6 months ago. The ads that the new owners were running were a bit too flashy so I would guess that leo got to them. Does anyone know the real story?..........LDPOh I had such great times there too, they were so nice and really made you feel like a king. I really miss that place I wonder if the girls work at any other mp's around the area.

Scarface805
10-01-09, 18:47
Can anyone send me a private message if they know any places or girls in the area that offer a prostate massage? I would really appreciate the info, I had regular providers that did the prostate touch but now I am having trouble finding girls that do it. Please PM me if you know of any?

Thanks

Getemwet
10-18-09, 20:21
I figured I do my bit of QE for the forum here since I had some time today and it has definitely been awhile. I hit up 3 AMPs, The Body Care Spa. What a waste of time no decent massage or action. Don't know how they stay in business. Then onto Yang Hu on Loma Vista. Nice place tucked away in the corner. I meet a nice lady by the name of Cherri. Then onto the session. Cute 24 yr old, once we starting talking. I found out she's basically a virgin! Just my luck! So nothing doin'. It was strange she just lightly touched my whole body except where it counts. So, now I was turned on and frustrated. I finally debated between Japan Massage or Yang Yinn both on Main. I chose the latter and got an okay seesion with a HJ. Well now I know why I usually go to the Nard. Has anyone check out the Japan massage? Please Pm me if you have good intel

LuvDaPuss
11-05-09, 20:41
Saw an ad for a new place on Main and figured that since I am the self-appointed QA manager for Ventura I should check it out. Its at 1740 and is not much to look at. Went in on their first day in business and got a decent massage for $40/hour. Talked my way into a happy ending and left another $40. I'm fairly certain there is nothing else available as she was reluctant to oblige. I don't remember her name as it was pretty underwhelming in every aspect. We'll see how long they last.........LDP

Spinner96
11-09-09, 13:37
Hi Dudes,

I finally made it back to this forum after several months.

Someone just mentioned Helen below. If it is the same Helen I used to have use I highly recommend her, if you can find her.

I found her at StressBusters on Johnson. They must have found out she was giving HJs and stuff and let her go. She gave a great HJ and a great massage.

I think she is working in Oxnard somewhere.

I still recommend StressBusters for a straight massage. For $99 you can get 3 one hour massages. Business is slow, so now they mostly have two short fat Hispanic woman working on you, but they are very good. Claudia is the owner and her husband is usually at the desk, and she gives a good massage. Maria likes you to keep your undies on, but is very good. Katherine is on call, and is oriental, nice looking and petite. I offered her extra money for a prostate massage and she got very angry, but she gives a great massage.

Thanks for all the great info!

Spinner

Spinner96
11-13-09, 13:50
Scarface,

StessBusters does not do any specials or prostate massage that I know of. Katherine lived and worked in Thailand for years, but I could not get her to give anything extra. You have to call ahead and request her.

Masa Therapy at Main & Olive, behind Vons used to give specials, but I stopped going there 6 months ago because my wife was getting wise. I think they might still be open, and I want to go back there if they are, I will call them soon. They are almost next door to a police station, so they look professional, sort of. $36/hour +.

I will PM you with more details.

I have not explored Oxnard yet, as my white ass feels more vulnerable there, but I here the cops look the other way more there.

I would like to find a pretty young gal who gives a good massage with a HJ at the end.

Good luck!

The Flatline
11-14-09, 04:59
I have not explored Oxnard yet, as my white ass feels more vulnerable there, but I here the cops look the other way more there.

I spent a lot of my life in the 'nard.

Don't look people in the eye. If they ask you what you're looking at, don't say "nothing", because the reply is "you think i'm nothing?" and you're in trouble.

Mind your own business and you're fine.

Most of Oxnard is just fine. In fact, most of the places that have massage joints are pretty close to the military base in Oxnard. The gang shit happens elsewhere. Usually. Just like everywhere else.

Caaznlvr
11-14-09, 17:27
I have to agree with Flatline. Most of the places in the Nard are in OK neighborhoods. Besides the fact that the gang activity has declined in the last years. Good luck on your search.

Don't look people in the eye. If they ask you what you're looking at, don't say "nothing", because the reply is "you think i'm nothing?" and you're in trouble.

Most of Oxnard is just fine. In fact, most of the places that have massage joints are pretty close to the military base in Oxnard. The gang shit happens elsewhere. Usually. Just like everywhere else.

Simpsonfan13
11-15-09, 23:28

Most of Oxnard is just fine. In fact, most of the places that have massage joints are pretty close to the military base in Oxnard. The gang shit happens elsewhere. Usually. Just like everywhere else.Wow, what is it with this attitued people from Ventura seem to have? I've lived in Oxnard for 21 years and have never even been in a fight. My, you're delusionall.

No people, you wont get shot in Onxard for "walking down the wrong side of the street" as so many seem to think. And to you Flatline:

Thousand Oaks>Ventura.

Craig53
11-16-09, 14:28
Scarface,

I have not explored Oxnard yet, as my white ass feels more vulnerable there,

Good luck!

Don't get caught up in the Oxnard hype. I grew up in the Nard and it's a lot safer than most people think. I lived in Ventura and it's not bad either. Where ever you are just mind your business and it most likely nothing will happen to you.

Remember the weakest person in the room is the loudest person in the room.

Craig53

The Flatline
11-17-09, 17:32
Wow, what is it with this attitued people from Ventura seem to have? I've lived in Oxnard for 21 years and have never even been in a fight. My, you're delusionall.

No people, you wont get shot in Onxard for "walking down the wrong side of the street" as so many seem to think. And to you Flatline:

Thousand Oaks>Ventura.

I grew up in the 'nard, and a few areas were pretty bad. Hell I had a gun pulled on me at the Carriage Square theater.

If you think Oxnard is safe, go walk around Rose Ave on a saturday night down around I think it's 5th street. Several years ago it was so bad that the police wouldn't go down in that area at night.

It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, but it was bad. My point is that if you feel nervous, just don't look people in the eyes. That's the only thing you generally need to do.

Scarface805
11-17-09, 23:42
Ok so I have been to this MP before when it was on 834 Main, the girl would give an excellent massage followed by a great HJ and I would always be satisfied. I kept there business card and called for the new address so I went to check it out and asked if Sasha still worked, the girl gave an attitude and just tells me to come by, so I did. We'll it was hard to locate its kind of hidden in a small spot on Main St.

Ok so walk in and it seems like a usual MP scene, I ask the girl for a massage she hardly speaks english but I don't care, as long as I get a rub a dub. She takes me to a dark room(oh la la) ok so I lay down she covers me but I tell her that I don't want the towel over me, so we have a little miscomunication there. After that she starts massaging I tell her soft and she rubs me very softly which turns me on. To make this long story shorter, like after 15 minutes of massage I notice she kept the door a little open looking outside for customers, I did not like that, then some dudes came by I think they were contractors they were working on something in the building so they kept walking back and forth very uncomfortable. She tells me to turn over and I have my hard on so guess what she does, I have seen this before, she squirts some lube on my hand and points to my happy camper and says to finish myself(Whaaaaaat?) I looked at her like are you serious? She kept telling me for me to finish she kept grabbing my hand and putting it to my happy camper, by that time I just wanted to leave so I just waited til the end of the session. I will never go back there again, the massage wasnt even that great either. Thumbs down dudes, go elsewhere unless you know a provider there.

Wander4fun
11-18-09, 02:34
<laughing> They won't be in business long. Not with that kind of attitude.

Ok so I have been to this MP before when it was on 834 Main, the girl would give an excellent massage followed by a great HJ and I would always be satisfied. I kept there business card and called for the new address so I went to check it out and asked if Sasha still worked, the girl gave an attitude and just tells me to come by, so I did. We'll it was hard to locate its kind of hidden in a small spot on Main St.

Ok so walk in and it seems like a usual MP scene, I ask the girl for a massage she hardly speaks english but I don't care, as long as I get a rub a dub. She takes me to a dark room(oh la la) ok so I lay down she covers me but I tell her that I don't want the towel over me, so we have a little miscomunication there. After that she starts massaging I tell her soft and she rubs me very softly which turns me on. To make this long story shorter, like after 15 minutes of massage I notice she kept the door a little open looking outside for customers, I did not like that, then some dudes came by I think they were contractors they were working on something in the building so they kept walking back and forth very uncomfortable. She tells me to turn over and I have my hard on so guess what she does, I have seen this before, she squirts some lube on my hand and points to my happy camper and says to finish myself(Whaaaaaat?) I looked at her like are you serious? She kept telling me for me to finish she kept grabbing my hand and putting it to my happy camper, by that time I just wanted to leave so I just waited til the end of the session. I will never go back there again, the massage wasnt even that great either. Thumbs down dudes, go elsewhere unless you know a provider there.

Spinner96
11-18-09, 13:06
Answer to PM:

Hi Buddy,

Sorry to hear you did not get any specials at MASA in Ventura.

I finally called from a pay phone the other day and a woman named Susan answered the phone speaking good English. She told me Grace is working in Carpenteria now, but I did not ask which one.

Maybe Masa has cleaned up their act because they are 2 doors down from a small police station.

I want to try them soon myself, but not if they don't at least rub into my crotch around my junk, and let me at least play with myself while she works.

Did she let you do that, or nothing erotic at all?

S. Bust. /Ventura does NOT give any kind of erotic massage, but they do give a great cheap massage.

Good luck!

Spinner96
11-19-09, 20:21
Ciao Dudes,

I finally got over to Masa, behind Von's at Main & Vent. Ave. (805 641-1518)

Susan is the only woman giving massage there, and I loved it.

She is pleasant looking, 25 to 30 years old, and a few pounds over weight, with some good lungs.

I got a great professional massage and some nice feeling around my package while I pleasured myself.

$40 at the door, and $40 tip, left on the table inside the room before she came in, got me about all I want at this point.

She is very sweet and healing, and speaks pretty good English, so you can have a nice conversation with her.

The rooms have doors, so it is private.

Business is slow, so you can get in almost anytime you want.

If you want to get laid or have a BJ forget it. This is for the light weights who just want a good erotic massage.

Try it, you will like it!

Scarface805
11-19-09, 20:31
Ok so I have been to a few MP's in Ventura but shoot dudes, they all seem to be legit(just massage) they see MR Happy long and glowing and they look at me weird and tell me nooooo. Sometimes these legit places even give a crappy massage which pisses me off, atleast work my muscles if your not going shake hands with MR Happy.

Ok and whats the deal with these legit places wanting a tip? Ok so you didn't rub a dub my happy camper but you want a good tip? I gave this one chick a tip of like 20 bucks and she gets mad, but what the hell my crotch was yearning for some release, she seen it but just shook her head.

Can anyone please tell me of places in Ventura that give atleats a HJ and if they PM that would be awesome.

Oh yeah and that place "Silk Rose Spa" ended up giving herself a tip from my credit card(WTF?) I posted about that place a few days ago, that got me pissed.

The Flatline
11-21-09, 15:13
Oh yeah and that place "Silk Rose Spa" ended up giving herself a tip from my credit card(WTF?) I posted about that place a few days ago, that got me pissed.

I wouldn't ever hand over plastic at one of these places man. Seems like you're asking for trouble that way.

Young And Hung
11-28-09, 01:46
I have been into the Oxnard seen for quite a few years now and getting burned out. I tried a few places in Ventura several years back when they only had a few. Just wondering about any good ones as all review say that HJ are about all your getting around those parts. Any good news? Suggestions?

Young And Hung
11-28-09, 20:08
I answered my own question: I posted yesterday to find out if anyone would recommend a place in Ventura that offers FS. I got no response so I decided to check out a few myself. Went into the place that used to be Yin Yang I guess they changed their name now not sure what to. But two ladies working Micky and Judy or Julie could not really understand her when she said her name, she repeated it but still was not clear.

I wanted micky as she was better looking with a bigger ass on her, but she was busy. So I tried Judy/Julie face 4, body 6, service 8. She has a pretty little ass on her and she gave a great massage a mix of erotic and swedish very nice to get a great massage somewhere. When the massage was over she asked me what I wanted I gave her $ 50 and she said for what, I heard only HJ in Ventura, so I said HJ she said give me $50 more for full service.

I thought great don't even have to ask for it. So gave her another $ 50 and she got the jacket started w/BBBJ after my boy grew she put the jacket on and started with reverse cowgirl. Its a good position for her as her ass is her best body part. We did that for sometime and I could tell I was to big for her but I felt fucken great busting that pussy up, I eased up and told her lets go doggy, I pounded her that way for several minutes then BANG! I let it go. Good visit for me I will try Micky next time. Place is clean, no smell, rooms are small but ok, and shower is really small knida tight but it did the job.

Scarface805
11-29-09, 19:25
Is there anyone out there that can tell me of any places that give a great butt massage, with some prostate touching from the outside, if anybody knows please PM me,

Thanks

Marcath
11-30-09, 18:52
Visited Angela at Japan on Main.

Nice massage, lots of attention to the right parts but all on my stomach, no massaging of front of legs or chest. Great attitude. At the end asked me to turn over and offered CBJ or HR.

Was only looking for HR at the time so opted for that. Hour was. 5 +. 4 tip. Is this too much for HR?

BTW, Grace did go north, from Masa to Mesa. Nice massage, did not even try for extras but next time.

Marc

Talent Search
12-01-09, 17:34
Does anyone know if they offer anything? I went in and got a Foot Massage just to check it out and they had some attractive girls in there they keep offering the massage but I didn't have the green on me and I won't do plastic.

Any info would be appreciated.

Rob Bobroy
12-02-09, 13:34
HJ is available, maybe more, but the "door" on the room I was in was a curtain that did not go all the way to the floor, which is discouraging. First time I went I got nothing but the massage and low price was enough to bring me back a second time, which is when HJ was offered.

Talent Search
12-03-09, 01:21
HJ is available, maybe more, but the "door" on the room I was in was a curtain that did not go all the way to the floor, which is discouraging. First time I went I got nothing but the massage and low price was enough to bring me back a second time, which is when HJ was offered.Good to know thanks for the report I will report my experiance soon.

Talent Search
12-04-09, 12:06
Went last night to Gold Coast asked for the 30 min massage for .3 for the door gave a so so massage then a HJ asked for more but it was a no go she didn't barter so I gave a .4 tip so all in all ok but i'll go back to the Nard for more fun.

Have fun and Stay Safe

Scarface805
12-05-09, 20:27
I was looking around main st like at 8pm on Sunday I came across Nu Body Spa near Downtown, I'm greeted by a asian lady like in her late 30's not really attractive it looked like she was the only one there, and sure enough it was true when I asked. I paid 60 for an hour massage, I asked if I could take a quick shower, then came back to the room I laid down she put a towel over my body, I told her she can take it off so she lightly started massaging my body. The massage was not too bad, it was ok but the was not attractive to me but thats just me everybody has their likes.

I was wanting her to massage my outer prostate at least so I can get a hard on, but she only would glide her fingers around close but never really worked that area. 15 minutes before the hour she told me to turn over and pointed and my camper, I said yes but she would only offer HJ for 60 eventurally I released but wasnt fully satisfied. Her looks 4 out of 10, service 7 out of 10

I don't really recommend this place but I give it overall 5 out of 10.

Maybe they have better providers in the daytime if anybody goes let me know or post it.

LuvDaPuss
12-28-09, 10:26
Had a good surprise this weekend at the place near Ferraro's. I stopped going there about 6 months ago because the girls got just too cheeky for my likes. There were 2 hefty girls there that would massage me together. At first they were pretty fun but eventually got to be so aggressive that one actually latched onto my money in a lunge. When I shoved her away she acted like it was only a joke ha-ha-ha. Not so funny, chiseler. I saw that they were under new management about 6 months ago but that is a common ploy that most of the amps use. But after my visit yesterday I think they really are different.
I was greeted at the door by Michelle, a cute little thing maybe 4' 10" with a great attitude. She gave me a good massage and allowed me an occasional grope of her sweet little ass, although she was wearing jeans. On the flip I gave her the clear signal to give jr his turn and she motioned for me to do it. I don't think so as I didn't come here to jerk myself. So with a bit of polite insistance she got the message and got the job done. She was very paranoid about the other gal there who was older and looked like she may an owner. All told I walked away a happy camper for 40 + 40. Would I go back? Probably, when looking for a quicky at a discount...........LDP

Scarface805
01-12-10, 02:07
First of all this place has curtains, no doors, so no privacy? Everyone can hear everything, do I need to say more. Ok this is weird the place looks legit and I got a massage the other day that was good, but dude I need my privacy, people walking around, and then the other girl kept opening the curtain checking on the other girl. I was getting nervous like whats going on, Some dude walks you can hear everything dude? Whaaat? I need a room with a closed door, I know its getting hard for MP's to stay in business but c'mon we need doors not curtains, I don't want to be naked and everybody being able to look at me when they please. People peek which had me uncomfortable so I didn't even ask for anything but they always ask for a tip.

I would not return, another thing is every time someone walked in, which is loud you can hear it with the wood floors, both girls immediately cover you up and walk away, this to me is so annoying, the girl kept leaving so it was like my massage was cut short.

This is just my opinion, about this place.

Had a good surprise this weekend at the place near Ferraro's. I stopped going there about 6 months ago because the girls got just too cheeky for my likes. There were 2 hefty girls there that would massage me together. At first they were pretty fun but eventually got to be so aggressive that one actually latched onto my money in a lunge. When I shoved her away she acted like it was only a joke ha-ha-ha. Not so funny, chiseler. I saw that they were under new management about 6 months ago but that is a common ploy that most of the AMPs use. But after my visit yesterday I think they really are different.

I was greeted at the door by Michelle, a cute little thing maybe 4' 10" with a great attitude. She gave me a good massage and allowed me an occasional grope of her sweet little ass, although she was wearing jeans. On the flip I gave her the clear signal to give jr his turn and she motioned for me to do it. I don't think so as I didn't come here to jerk myself. So with a bit of polite insistance she got the message and got the job done. She was very paranoid about the other gal there who was older and looked like she may an owner. All told I walked away a happy camper for 40 + 40. Would I go back? Probably, when looking for a quicky at a discount. LDP

Marcath
01-27-10, 17:19
I decided to try another Ventura place. Opted for Yang Hu based partially on posts here.

Nice clean place, got 'Michelle', who directed me to the first room. She came in and gave a big hug with a smile, it was nice.

Took a quick shower before. She kinda reacted surprised that I wanted to shower first.

Got a very good massage. She asked several times if it felt good. At the end she lightly rubbed jr and asked if I wanted more, no mention of a tip. I said yes (duh). She let my hands roam but stopped short of her top. Finished up, she cleaned me off and went out to get me some water. When she returned, she helped me get dressed and anther big hug.. 5 (with ad) +. 4.

Very relaxing and enjoyable, I will return.

Colocolo99
02-05-10, 00:20
Decided to check out 4 Hands behind Arby's because of some old reports I've seen here. Decent girl at window brings me back to room. Nice individual rooms with doors and all. Seems a lot cleaner than Golden. Same girl from window comes in the room. Bell chimes, meaning someone else came in the front and she leaves? Finally comes back after a minute, made me a bit nervous. Is she the only one working the whole joint? Angela gives a really good massage with a lot of butt and upper hamstring action. Flips me over and asks if I want more. I signal yes. She says a HJ will B. 40, with no clothes. 60. I told her I only had. 50. She says ok. Nice body with solid be cups. Jacks me as I play with her decent ass and rack. Very pleasant girl. Face 6. Body 7. HJ 7. Overall 7. 3 at window. 5 for HJ.

Scarface805
02-10-10, 23:25
I was in Ventura the other day so I decided to try Yang Hu from reading the previous posting, the place is located next to all these medical places which kinda makes me feel weird. The door is locked so I rang the doorbell, Michelle opens the door she is ok looking but I do remember her from another massage parlor. She directed me to the first room, gave me an ok massage with warm oil and lotion great scent, she let me touch her body while giving me the massage when I turned over she pointed at Mr Happy and gave me the signal for HJ but nothing else, she wouldnt take anything off. So I gave her 4 used the coupon so got that discount too. Overall I would return but still was not satisfied but oh well.

Scarface805
02-10-10, 23:28
Stress Busters in Ventura is a strictly legit massage place, be aware I went there thinking I would get something but it was all professional they even have a form you fill out like a doctors office WTF? it was weird.

But they did give a very good massage, the massage was so good I was so relaxed I went straight to bed oooohhhh so good.

No action tho', be aware

Hot Don
02-13-10, 21:23
http://ventura.backpage.com/BodyRubs/take-a-break-today-beautiful-chinese-massage-10offhr/8926658

It says under new management

Chance 62
02-21-10, 00:58
Just saw this on the news here is the link guy:

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/feb/20/woman-dies-after-being-shot-at-oxnard-massage/

Spinner96
03-01-10, 23:17
I am back in action, until I chicken out again.

Yes, Stress Busters, on Johnson, is a great place for a straight massage.

No extras are given, I asked a long time ago, with no luck.

Mostly 2 heavy Hispanic lady's, who are very sweet and give good massages. The husband is often at the desk, who is also very nice.

$99 gets you 3 one hour massages!

I recently visited Masa again and enjoyed a great ms from Susan. 4 for one hour, 6 for 1 1/2. A $40 tip gives me extra treatment (she might take less), but she will not take off anything. She will be leaving in 1 to 4 weeks. The place was just bought by someone else, and Susan has a better offer elsewhere. She is the only one working there at this time.

I am moving to Colorado in a few weeks, so you guys are on your own, good luck, and be safe.

Spinner

Spinner96
03-05-10, 21:58
Howdy Guys,

I recently went back to Miracle M. Next to Fast Signs, on Main. I have not been there for a maybe a year.

Tell me what I did wrong;

Asked for a half hour and paid 3, but said I might want and hour.

A beautiful young petite Asian walks in to do me, I am thrilled.

My plan was to get a HJ after turning around in 15 min., then ask for another half hour if the massage was good.

I left 2 on the table and was going to add another 1 or 2 when asked what I wanted.

After the first 15 minutes she asks if I want 1/2 hr. Or full hr. I say I do not know yet, but she says I have to tell her, or she will take another client when my 1/2 hour is up. I say OK one hour.

After 1/2 hour of sensual massage I turn over but do not have my tent up yet. I put my hand on her cute little butt as she is massaging my stomach.

So I say I would like a HJ, and she shays she does not do them.

Disappointed I just start doing myself while she gives lots of deep strokes close to my boys.

Now I might look like a cop, as I am around 60, with short hair, and conservative clothing.

Any guesses what I did wrong, if anything?

Thanks!

Scarface805
03-06-10, 21:55
Ok Spinner,

I don't think you did anything wrong Spinner, everything you did was protocol when receiving a massage, I have been to Miracle M. Once before but never returned because extras were never offered. I think you handled the whole thing just like anybody else, but I have been noticing that even a HJ is hard to get now a days unless its a provider you already know or a place that is known for extras.

Spinner let me ask you this when you went last time, when you say you went maybe a year ago did you get a HJ?

I know my last time there was a year ago or more and the woman wouldn't even touch my soft spots.

Howdy Guys,

I recently went back to Miracle M. Next to Fast Signs, on Main. I have not been there for a maybe a year.

Tell me what I did wrong;

Asked for a half hour and paid 3, but said I might want and hour.

A beautiful young petite Asian walks in to do me, I am thrilled.

My plan was to get a HJ after turning around in 15 min., then ask for another half hour if the massage was good.

I left 2 on the table and was going to add another 1 or 2 when asked what I wanted.

After the first 15 minutes she asks if I want 1/2 hr. Or full hr. I say I do not know yet, but she says I have to tell her, or she will take another client when my 1/2 hour is up. I say OK one hour.

After 1/2 hour of sensual massage I turn over but do not have my tent up yet. I put my hand on her cute little butt as she is massaging my stomach.

So I say I would like a HJ, and she shays she does not do them.

Disappointed I just start doing myself while she gives lots of deep strokes close to my boys.

Now I might look like a cop, as I am around 60, with short hair, and conservative clothing.

Any guesses what I did wrong, if anything?

Thanks!

Stephenrand
03-07-10, 04:36
Tried miracle a little while ago and same thing. Girl gave a good massage and touched my but a little but no extras. Straight massage place offers better massage tho so why bother?

WEnt to Tina at Japan a few times. Little bit older, decent shape though and good hj.

Went to Hong Kong a few months ago. Got a crap massage and rushed hj. Girl kept leaving to answer door, wtf. Havent been back.

Who offers a table shower? Sounds fun. Also, any place do 4 hands fs?

Thanks

Spinner96
03-07-10, 10:03
Scarface,

When I went to Miracle over a year ago I think it was my first time in an AMP and I did not ask for any specials, I was just curious and wanted a cheap massage. So, nothing was offered then, especially since I did not leave any tip on the table.

When I left I only tipped the girl 5 ones and she was unhappy, so when I came back 10 minutes later to give her 5 more, as I was feeling guilty, after I came out an Asian woman comes out of a van parked in front and asks if I want a girl. I said no.

So they are very cautious, but I am sure they offer everything. If I was a repeat customer I am sure they would oblige me and take the money.

At least this place is good for a cheap, sensual very good massage.

The young beauty that did me recently even used 2 hot stones on my back, with hot towels to clean up the oil!, sorry I did not get her name, as I did not think I would go back, I am moving to Colorado in a few weeks.

I am going to see Susan again at Masa/V. Ave. Leave 40 on the table, be nice, and you will be happy!

Scarface805
03-14-10, 13:53
Hey there Stephenrand,

We'll I know of one place that offers a Free Table Shower With A One Hour Massage, its FTR Massage near the pacific view mall.

This place does 4 hand massage, now I havent been to this place in about a year or more but fs was offered back then, so if you do go please let me know.

Tried miracle a little while ago and same thing. Girl gave a good massage and touched my but a little but no extras. Straight massage place offers better massage tho so why bother?

WEnt to Tina at Japan a few times. Little bit older, decent shape though and good hj.

Went to Hong Kong a few months ago. Got a crap massage and rushed hj. Girl kept leaving to answer door, wtf. Havent been back.

Who offers a table shower? Sounds fun. Also, any place do 4 hands fs?

Thanks

Stephenrand
03-22-10, 11:37
I don't think I'll go back. Girl couldn't give a massage, no touching and she rushed the hj. No thank you. Main reason I went was to try a table shower but there was nothing special. I just felt like a dog getting hosed down in the back yard.

Asiangreeklvr
03-22-10, 14:23
"I just felt like a dog getting hosed down in the back yard"

I have tried to put this feeling to words for years. This is perfect. I know the feeling all too well. Sorry, but FTR is notorious for this.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Ordinary A
05-11-10, 23:21
Saw "Eva" at Yang Hu. Late 30's, petite, cute Asian girl. 30 minute massage (excellent) for .40 and spirited HJ for another .40. Light touching over her clothes. Will return.

Marcath
05-18-10, 20:06
Saw "Eva" at Yang Hu. Late 30's, petite, cute Asian girl. 30 minute massage (excellent) for .40 and spirited HJ for another .40. Light touching over her clothes. Will return.That's about all Michelle would let me do there as well.

What's the best place in Ventura for touchy feely?

At Japan, the top went up and I got some good chest play.

Invisible Man
05-21-10, 22:27
Saw "Eva" at Yang Hu. Late 30's, petite, cute Asian girl. 30 minute massage (excellent) for .40 and spirited HJ for another .40. Light touching over her clothes. Will return.I have seen Eva a few times. Usually get the 1 hour for .50 w/ coupon. If you are in to a great massage with a happy ending, this is one of the better places to go. Additional extras don't seem to be available.

Donalds
05-27-10, 07:49
Curious about this one-especially with the add location. I've seen ads for them in both the "adult" and "theraputic" sections. Legit I'm sure, but I wouldn't mind visiting if the place is clean, the ladies nice and massage good, even if there are no extras.

***GRAND OPENING***NEW GIRLS**NEW MANAGEMENT***
Body Massage $39/hr.
Foot Massage $25/hr. ;
Combo Massage $36/hr. (half hr. body massage and half hr. foot massage)
Open 7 days, 9:30am -10pm
call (805)641-1518
or walk-in:
110 North Olive Street, Suite H , Downtown W. Ventura, CA 93001
(in Mission Plaza, behind VONS)

Major_George
05-28-10, 15:08
I was passing through town two weeks ago, and I stopped by Okinawa on Thompson. Paid $45 for 30 mins, no coupon, and asked for change for a $100 bill for a tip. I like to do that so they know I can afford to play. Mamasan comes back with the change, and I put $80 on the table.

Coco comes in a few minutes later. In her late 30s, but she has kept herself in good shape. I had to be somewhere in LA so we quickly got down to business after some playful touching. CBJ and a few of the standard positions. Finished hard.

A good time with a nice MILF.

George

Donalds
06-02-10, 07:58
Coco...A good time with a nice MILF.Thanks for reminding me about Coco. I haven't been to Okinawa for years, and was glad she is still providing there. I visited on Saturday, but forgot about the higher prices this place charges, so bought a half-hour only instead of the usual hour I go for in FS places, and (though no shower was offered) had a "good time" as well with her as well.

Donalds
06-02-10, 08:05
Here are reviews of a couple of newer places advertising.

ENJOY the BEST MASSAGE in the TOWN
Body Massage $39/hr.
Foot Massage $25/hr.
Combo Massage $36/hr. (half hr. body massage and half hr. foot massage)
Open 7 days, 9:30am -10pm
call (805)641-1518
110 North Olive Street, Suite H , Downtown W. Ventura, CA 93001
(in Mission Plaza, behind VONS)

TOTAL LEGIT. THEY ARE LOCATED RIGHT NEAR TO A POLICE SUBSTATION!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GRAND OPENING THE BEST PROFESSIONAL Thai massage Table Shower

Tel: 805-648-6790
open 7days 9.00am-10pm
1484 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001 (Across st chrisman Ave)

We Offer
*Deep tissue Massage*
*Full body oil massage*
* Acupressure massage*
* Back Walking *
*Body scrub*
* Table Shower! *
We accept VISA and MASTER card
Give us a try!
Enjoy one best Thai Massage by beautiful Masseuses.
Deep tissue and Swedish. Hot oil, Hot Towel
Cozy, Clean, Very relaxing and very friendly.
Walk-ins Are Always Welcome! Come in Today.

Big, very clean place. Friendly, enthusiastic EXCELLENT SERVICE! NO back-walking or table scrub offered, but a no-hassle manual release and easy tipping. I used the front door-no privacy on a major corner-side entrance might be available. Limited parking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real Japanese Young Lady Massage

At our upscale "Jananes Massage" real young and beautiful masseuses will ease your trouble away from the daily accumulation of aches and pains to the extreme stresses so common today.Our therapists have decades exprience applying just the right mix of Chineses Herbs and ointments to your body! It feel soooo good! Let us help you , you will not be sorry.

Appointment?/walk-ins welcome
Rate: $60/1HR, $40/ 0.5 HR

Hours: 9:00am-10:00pm Mon-Sunday
Tell: 805-653-5988
Add: 2408 E Main StSo-so customer service. NO special "herbs or ointments", but a no-hassle manual release and easy tipping. Lady was VERY attractive-tall and beautifu (very similar to girl featured on the business card) l, very friendly at the end-allowed kissing. I used the front door-no privacy on he busy street-rear entrance might be available. Limited parking.

Stephenrand
06-23-10, 09:13
I went to the new Thai place a couple times. First time I just got a hand shake because I was testing the waters. Nice looking girl, maybe 30, decent massage and good attitude. I went back and it was terrible. Old lady, zero english, terrible massage and I've gotten a better happy ending from a virgin. Her name was Selma or Selsa something like that. Avoid her. As always, YMMV.

Donalds
08-24-10, 10:05
Cops have been busting places yesterday and today.

Right now as I'm writing this they are at a place on Main St.Anything in the news about the busts?

Cops have been questioning the legit places here in T.O. also.

Dgoesinyours
08-25-10, 10:54
I haven't heard or seen anything in the paper.

Maybe they were just harassing them because the cops didn't get a free 1/2 hr.

Anything in the news about the busts?

Cops have been questioning the legit places here in T.O. also.

LuvDaPuss
08-25-10, 12:17
Was at the masa place last weekend and got what I wanted, which was a good massage and a HJ. Call me strange, but for some reason I get a real thrill out of getting jerked off on one side of a wall and knowing there are cops on the other. Just weird I guess.
A similar sort of thing happened a few months ago with a psuedo legit gal I have been seeing for about 6 years now. The level of extras that accompany her service varies directly with the ups and downs of her happiness level with her husband. Her office consists of 2 small rooms with a door in between. One night while she was massaging me her hubby was in the next room working on the computer. As she began to blow me it was very arousing knowing he was there less than 10 feet away. And then the capper - she looks at me and whispers "be sure and cum in my mouth because my husband is here". Oh yeah, I did for sure within 15 seconds. Looks wise she is a 2 at best but the naughtiness factor greatly enhances the experience.....LDP

Scarface805
08-25-10, 18:56
I have been to the Masa place before but I have never gotten any extras it looks to legit and they cover your body completely? LDP you got a keeper there. Here in Ventura I have been finding out that places are legit and won't offer anything when there is a dude there as like a supervisor or something. Who is this girl? I would love to meet here, I would return if I knew who this chick was.

Was at the masa place last weekend and got what I wanted, which was a good massage and a HJ. Call me strange, but for some reason I get a real thrill out of getting jerked off on one side of a wall and knowing there are cops on the other. Just weird I guess.

A similar sort of thing happened a few months ago with a psuedo legit gal I have been seeing for about 6 years now. The level of extras that accompany her service varies directly with the ups and downs of her happiness level with her husband. Her office consists of 2 small rooms with a door in between. One night while she was massaging me her hubby was in the next room working on the computer. As she began to blow me it was very arousing knowing he was there less than 10 feet away. And then the capper. She looks at me and whispers "be sure and cum in my mouth because my husband is here". Oh yeah, I did for sure within 15 seconds. Looks wise she is a 2 at best but the naughtiness factor greatly enhances the experience. LDP

Rubberband Man
09-02-10, 22:45
Anyone venture over to the new mimikos in ventura off thompson?

Please share any info. Want to try but I'm guessing probably someone has some 411.

Thanks,

RBM

Blip Bloop
09-27-10, 04:38
Has anyone been to this MP? Is it legit? I'd love ANY info someone might provide.

Thanks!

Donalds
09-28-10, 09:09
Has anyone been to this MP? Is it legit? I'd love ANY info someone might provide.

Thanks!If you mean 888 in Simi Valley, check the OXNARD thread-I just posted a review and photos! Feel free to PM me also.

Rubberband Man
10-02-10, 21:49
So I didn't get any response from anyone on the board about the new place in ventura, so I decided to try myself.

Went in a Sunday afternoon.

The place is small but comfortable.

40 at the door, middle aged k girl, I think named lisa.

Standard service with CBJ, missionary, doggie, to pop.

It was ok, not rushed but not exactly excellent. I think this will be a good stand by.

Will repeat if I can't find any others. LOL.

RBM

New Monger06
10-03-10, 21:03
I was going to ask about the location of tbis new place been wanting to explore a new place.

Rj Colt
10-27-10, 19:16
Just went to Japan massage on 2408 E Main St.

Payed 40 + 80 for FS. I didn't think ventura had any places that offered FS. There are hardly any reports on this forum for ventura. Why is that?

I tried a bunch of places in oxnard, but I only got old ladies (blue moon. Nicoles. Health center. Oriental. This place I got a nice looking girl. Er, well the lights were really really dim, so she seemed nice, but she had a decent body and I enjoyed it.

Rj Colt
11-17-10, 20:21
Went to gold coast spa today. Parked in the back, and knocked on the backdoor (its the door on the left). Was greeted and lead to a room. She asked me if I had been there before, I told her yes, that I had been there before with Mimi. She asked me if I wanted Mimi, or her. I took a look at her, and said I wanted her. Ah, this is my favorite place now. Both Mimi and her are so beautiful. I know everyone on here seems to prefer Oxnard, but I am loving these places in venture. Well, I've only been to two places so far, but I plan to check them all out.

Payed 120 total for everything.

Nutzoid
11-19-10, 12:09
Went to gold coast spa today. Parked in the back, and knocked on the backdoor (its the door on the left). Was greeted and lead to a room. She asked me if I had been there before, I told her yes, that I had been there before with Mimi. She asked me if I wanted Mimi, or her. I took a look at her, and said I wanted her. Ah, this is my favorite place now. Both Mimi and her are so beautiful. I know everyone on here seems to prefer Oxnard, but I am loving these places in venture. Well, I've only been to two places so far, but I plan to check them all out.

Payed 120 total for everything. Great reports. I always feel safer in Ventura. Has anyone tried the Thai massage@1484? I saw an ad where they have tble showers. It is the only place I know of in Ventura County except Simi Valley where you can get a table shower.

Marcath
12-01-10, 20:52
Want to hit up an AMP in Ventura.

Enjoyed Japan and Yang Hu but want to try something else.

Thinking Gold Coast or Mimikos.

Whadda ya guys think?

Thanks.

Marc

Rj Colt
12-04-10, 21:53
Has anybody been to 1930 E Main St? Wondering what people's experiences are at that place. I just went today, and asked for FS. The girl told me they only do massage. I apologized and left. I don't think I would have like FS there anyways. The rooms have a huge opening on the top of the wall, so you can hear everything going on outside in the main hall. And in the main hall, you can hear inside the rooms.

Also, The location sucks. The street is very busy, and everyone can see you walking in the place. Some of their ads on backpage say the is a backdoor, but I couldn't find it. I thought it was the door on the side that said "just being healthy" but that is actually a completely different business. I tried that door at first, and it was locked. There is a number on the door that says to call to make an appointment, or something like that. I don't think that place offers FS either, because I called that number to see if anyone was there to open the door, and the voice message sounded legit. So avoid that place too.

I went down the street, and went to 1484 main st. This place is very nice and cozy. I like the location, and I like the parking in the back. I tried looking for the back door there as well, but I wasn't sure which one it was, so I used the front door. Got a very beautiful girl, and had a good time for 40 + 80.

LuvDaPuss
12-08-10, 19:15
Been there many times over the years and have never had the pleasure of FS. Used to be a cutie there named Joann who would get naked and 69 with me but never the whole enchilada. Same story with a new girl about 6 months ago so it may be safe to say its not available. Never seen a back door there either.

As for the place on the side it is certainly legit. If you saw the gal that runs it it would not matter. Be safe out there. LDP

Grizbearj
12-31-10, 12:39
I was visiting Ventura and stopped by Miracle on Main. I had been there before. This summer. When I was visiting. In the summer I had a great massage. 2 hour with one of the girls. After my fourth visit their I got a nice helping hand. When I was there this last week it was a different story. The girl I had during the summer was gone. I got another woman. She gave a good massage. Sore afterwards. Did not play at all. When I tried touching her I was met with a lot of resistance. Went back two days later. Had an unusual experience.

They took my money led me back to the room and I got undressed and on the table. Pretty soon woman comes in and asks me if I would not mind moving. Thinking to another room. But she wanted me to move to another location. I thought "sure" hoping for a little bonus for MY extra effort. She got in her car and I got in mind. With another one of the girls. We drove to FTR Massage (3524 East Main street. Near the Arby's). We went in and were given a room. With a door. Not like the curtain at miracle. The room was dark and nice. From what I saw I thought all the rooms at FTR looked great. The massage girl was a but on the homely side. It was an okay massage. When I tested the waters and touched her my hand was slapped away. Bummer. She did everything to keep me covered and was not very friendly. Except when it came time for the tip. I made sure she saw I had extra money. But only gave her 20. It was strange getting a massage from a lady from Miracle at the FTR place!

When I was leaving my FTR room I heard a shower and thought maybe there is MORE to FTR. One room they first took me in had a nice mirror on the wall. Have any of you been to FTR Massage? I am curious to hear if you have been there and what you experience has been!

Donalds
12-31-10, 14:23
Simple:

FTR = RIP OFF!

Grizbearj
12-31-10, 15:16
Simple:

FTR = RIP OFF! How recent have you been there? Were they willing to do a little? Maybe not full service, but maybe hand?

Donalds
01-02-11, 08:54
It's been over 5 years since I got burned here, but I keep reading over and over on all the different boards as how the place offers nothing but a bunch of hype. In fact, your review is the only mention of ANYTHING other than a massage being offered that I've read, so maybe they might be playing a bit more because of the bad economy.

(A favorite local legit place has been offering me up a $5 off discount becasue business is so slow!)

NAV1200
01-02-11, 13:53
I was going to try FTR & Miracle but not now that I have read even more negative reports.

I have always had good luck at Japan on Main. The really good massages make the whole experience worth while. There is nothing worse than paying good money for a lame rub down with weak hands.

Has anyone tried the new one on Ashwood called Healing Hands?

Grizbearj
01-03-11, 12:24
I was going to try FTR & Miracle but not now that I have read even more negative reports.

I have always had good luck at Japan on Main. The really good massages make the whole experience worth while. There is nothing worse than paying good money for a lame rub down with weak hands.

Has anyone tried the new one on Ashwood called Healing Hands? Which one do you mean when you say "Japan on Main?"

NAV1200
01-04-11, 01:55
Which one do you mean when you say "Japan on Main?"2408 E. Main.

Excellent deep tissue massages there

Donalds
01-05-11, 10:31
Actually they call themselves Chinese Massage Therapy". Maybe someone cam PM me-curious to know if they are FS? I had a nice session the first and only visit, buthad to wait FOREVER for them to answer the front bell, and in spite of the good massage, and the kiss on the way out, the menu was limited. Real shame too, since the lady was a real hottie-one of the best looking I've ever spent time with. She actually looked a little bit like the photo-model on the business card!

Rj Colt
01-08-11, 06:40
Drove down main st today. There are so many massage places, its ridiculous. So I tried out two today, that are really close to each other. They are on the same block, and can be accessed from the same alleyway. You can park back there, and knock on the backdoor. They are across the street from Stiix Billiards. Eh, I didn't catch the name of these places, or the exact address, but neither of them are worth it I think.

The first place I tried, an unattractive lady opened the door. I asked her if there were other girls, and she said yea. She called over another girl, who had a nice face, but not that great a body. She asked me which of them I would like to have. I decided I could find better, so I told them I was not interested and left. I drove down the alleyway to the other place.

At this other place, the girl looked really nice. We went into a room, and she told me to take off all my clothes. I noticed there was a paper on the wall that said sexual harassment or behavior is not allowed. When she came back, I asked about that paper, and she said oh don't worry. Well, I asked her for FS, and she wanted more than $80 for that. She said she could give me a BJ, or HJ, but I didn't want that. So I asked for my money back and left.

So in the end I went back to the thai massage place next to cabrillo, and got the same girl as last time. I've decided I'm not going to go back to that place either though. The girl is quite beautiful, but she rushed me. So my top places are still Gold Coast and 2408 E. Main.

Hobby knob
01-09-11, 21:06
How recent have you been there? Were they willing to do a little? Maybe not full service, but maybe hand?I used to get pretty good service at FTR, but that was several years ago and I haven't been back in that long.

Ironically, last year I saw a girl on Craigslist who happened to be the girl I used to see at FTR.

I guess Mgt. Has changed there.

Grizbearj
01-10-11, 12:05
I used to get pretty good service at FTR, but that was several years ago and I haven't been back in that long.

Ironically, last year I saw a girl on Craigslist who happened to be the girl I used to see at FTR.

I guess Mgt. Has changed there.Just curious. Do you recommend this person formerly of FTR and now on Craigslist?

Getemwet
01-13-11, 01:28
I did the Main St cruise and the choices are numerous and can get confusing. I've visiting these places numerous times and the new ones are really a ripoff. They just try to get you away from your $$. I. E. Gold Coast visited Mimi.

First time was good. The next time she wanted more $$ for the same service. I expected to get more service and less $$. On the third time I was ticked off by her demanding behavior for the big bucks, not to mention the rushed service. .8 for FS and increased each visit. JM is what Colt is talking about. I've had some hotties their but they can be pricey and some only offer HJ. If mongers hit just the good ones we can drive the others out. Sunrise is a perfect example.

Drove down main st today. There are so many massage places, its ridiculous. So I tried out two today, that are really close to each other. They are on the same block, and can be accessed from the same alleyway. You can park back there, and knock on the backdoor. They are across the street from Stiix Billiards. Eh, I didn't catch the name of these places, or the exact address, but neither of them are worth it I think.

The first place I tried, an unattractive lady opened the door. I asked her if there were other girls, and she said yea. She called over another girl, who had a nice face, but not that great a body. She asked me which of them I would like to have. I decided I could find better, so I told them I was not interested and left. I drove down the alleyway to the other place.

At this other place, the girl looked really nice. We went into a room, and she told me to take off all my clothes. I noticed there was a paper on the wall that said sexual harassment or behavior is not allowed. When she came back, I asked about that paper, and she said oh don't worry. Well, I asked her for FS, and she wanted more than $80 for that. She said she could give me a BJ, or HJ, but I didn't want that. So I asked for my money back and left.

So in the end I went back to the thai massage place next to cabrillo, and got the same girl as last time. I've decided I'm not going to go back to that place either though. The girl is quite beautiful, but she rushed me. So my top places are still Gold Coast and 2408 E. Main.

Hobby knob
01-13-11, 01:32
Just curious. Do you recommend this person formerly of FTR and now on Craigslist?She was OK, but I lost track of her.

Some decent girls on backpage in TO

Donalds
02-05-11, 14:32
Well after many bike rides past it, I finally made it into GOLD COAST SPA, but sorry to say that all I got was mixed-bag results.

Locking my bike to the wooden staircase in the alley behind, I got in during the week and shortly after they opened, armed only with a basic description and a recommended lady's name. I was really impressed with the place's size. GOLD COAST is a huge-a double store front wide, clean, well-lit and nicely furnished. Easily the best looking place on Main Street.

I was greeted by "Linda", whom I assumed was the "front girl" (hardly a Mamma-San!) a real hottie of an Asian, possibly 30-ish with long hair and a nice smile to go along with her good command of the English language. After the basic "Hello," an confirmation that I was a returning customer (LOL!) I requested the recommended lady by name, and Linda reacted cheerfully, as she led me to one of the nicer rooms I'd ever been in. I wanted the full tour so I asked for a shower, and after stripping down to a towel, my hostess walked me across the wide hallway to a shower, a fully tiled space the same size (or bigger) than the working room we had just left. The reason for the extra space was the yet-to-be-advertised table shower set up along side the regular stand up in the corner.

So far, so god, and back at the room I expected my requested lady to enter, but it was instead Linda who offered up the session. Nothing wrong with that, as she was very cute and pleasant, but sadly her multi-layered outfit and light make-up obviously indicated no FS was going to be offered up. The towel I covered with went off, and her hands went on, along with the requisite BS compliments on my "nice body", and it wasn't long before she let her hands wander a bit, and openly asking what else I wanted. I might still have enjoyed all this, but was in the mood for more than was openly offered to me, and skipped over any HEs. When it was clear I was there for "massage only" (her words) , her massage technique got boring and tedious, and I used the remainder of the hour I bought to try to gather as much information as I could on the place. About all I could muster was that the table shower was a new offering, and the lady I asked about apparently did exist but was "out" at the moment.

Time up, I was dressed, she was tipped and I was out the door, only to find out that they didn't have any business cards (got a photo-copy flyer on the place instead) because "the owner was a cheapskate"!

Bottom line I would go back, but I would call ahead to make sure of who's really available there, all he while using caution so as not to get short-changed once in the room.

GOLD COAST MASSAGE SPA.
1780 E. MAIN STREET.
VENTURA.
(805) 653-0645.
9am-10pm.

(P. S. As a follow-up, I made a quick pit-stop at St. Mary's for a "sure thing", and thought it was quite a co-incidence of hooking up with a second "Linda" in one day (must be the lady's current made-up name of choice) , but whatever the name, the place is always a guarantee!)

Getemwet
03-11-11, 00:56
I've been doing' this too long. Mongering that is. I've been visiting GC a few times and got to know Mini. Looks 8, attitude 7, service 4. I plied my skills and verbal verbatim but to no avail only more $$ for blaza satisfactions and no massage? So I ventured down the road to Health Spa. Ah! I meet a nice young hottie named Lisa and I thought my sexual prayers were answered. Our session went well for a first time. Nice massage, little snapper lickin' and I could see a future as a regular. Well, upon repeat things got strangely similar to the other place I was at 2 weeks ago. Pricier with no extras and more distant. This was just like down the block. Well today I went to GC knowing there was more talent than Mini. Upon opening the door Lisa from HC was there and she didn't even recognize me. I'm thinking she doesn't know where she's at the crazy owner is just rotation the talent to all his places. After some brief small talk, she then recalled me and did the lame deed. 7/6/5.

Dgoesinyours
03-30-11, 17:48
I have some free time on Friday and want to hit someplace new, have been to most places in Simi, have been disapointed with some in Oxnard, have never made it all the way to ventura.

Where should I go, I want FS and a nice rub for a young spinner. I don't want to feel rushed.

Donalds
04-01-11, 13:27
I'd give Gold Coast try. Don't know about any "spinners" available, but they are friendly to newbies there. I'd ask about the table shower. It'll probably cost a bit more, plus no bargain on the tip, but you will be getting an extra 15 minutes or so during your visit, so you should't feel rushed.

NAV1200
04-12-11, 08:33
Tried GC for the first time this past Sunday & Anna was my masseuse. She was very nice looking but her english was very broken. She gave me a really good massage & it seemed like she had lots of good experience.

I didn't arrive with much so I settled for the handshake. I'll go back.

I was going to go try the place called Healing Hands on Ashwood but I'll give it a go next time. They have been advertising a lot on BP. Has anyone gone yet?

Invisible Man
04-13-11, 23:27
I stopped by Healing Hands a few weeks ago. The girl opened the door to talk to me, and I could see a blue haired lady inside getting a neck massage. The girl told me to come back in 20 minutes. I did not bother.

Tried GC for the first time this past Sunday & Anna was my masseuse. She was very nice looking but her english was very broken. She gave me a really good massage & it seemed like she had lots of good experience.

I didn't arrive with much so I settled for the handshake. I'll go back.

I was going to go try the place called Healing Hands on Ashwood but I'll give it a go next time. They have been advertising a lot on BP. Has anyone gone yet?

Jdono2
04-28-11, 00:43
Any experience with Jenny at Holiday Spa Massage on Main?

Marcath
05-16-11, 15:07
Stopped by Golden Sun recently.

Other posts here said nothing available so I was expecting only a massage.

Was planning on doing the 1/2 hr but since the full was 10 bucks more I went with that.

They have ads on CL and are probably the lowest prices around.

Got a massage from Amy. Nice looking but not young and not thin. Very friendly though.

Massage was very nice. She used oil but not before asking if that was ok with me.

While face down her hands made many passes over the boys indicating to me that I'd be getting more than just a massage.

On the flip, after chest and legs rubbing she went to work on the important stuff. Never said a thing about price.

The massage was about the best I've had from an AMP. The finish was quite good too. Said she's there most days.

Did not see anyone else at the time but another customer was in one of the other rooms so I assume someone else was working too.

I would recommend, especially for the price.

Ready 007
06-20-11, 12:12
I will be visiting Ventura in late July. Do any of the AMPs in Ventura provide FS? If so, please PM me with any info.

Thanks in advance.

Ready 007

Rob Bobroy
07-08-11, 13:37
I will be visiting Ventura in late July. Do any of the AMPs in Ventura provide FS? If so, please PM me with any info.

Thanks in advance.

Ready 007FS at Ventura AMPs is hit and miss, but Oxnard is only a few miles away and all the many AMPs there provide FS and the average quality of girls is higher.

Donalds
07-09-11, 11:53

Thanks in advance.

Ready 007You might try Okinawa on Thompson and ask for Co-Co. FS is rare at best. I've heard about great FS experiences from others, and spent some time with some gorgeous ladies, but little if anything offered my way from them. Best to stick with Oxnard for a no-hassle sure thing. Visit Tanya or Cherry out that way.

Grizbearj
07-16-11, 18:49
I am coming in August to Ventura. What would you recommend for a good massage and a HE. Feel free to private message me.

Nutzoid
07-17-11, 04:21
I am coming in August to Ventura. What would you recommend for a good massage and a HE. Feel free to private message me.Ventura has some good providers but as stated previously it is hit or miss. For a sure thing it is better to go to Oxnard and get what you need. You might try mixing it up and get an incall provider. There are some well reviewed ladies that include Ventura on their regular circuit.

Scarface805
07-25-11, 20:40
How many or which parlors do you know of that have cameras?

The reason I ask is because I recently went to Thai Massage right before closing time and I don't know if the girl made a mistake or what but I was led into a room and it had a laptop on a chair with access to their cameras which had me tripping out.

There was a camera right above the entrance door overlooking most of the parking lot and the door. Another camera in the lobby, and the other was in like the backside I think were the girls park their car. I think another in the hallway so when I was waiting in the room I was just shocked at how much detail is shown. I just think about what if the memory of the cameras ever get taken.

I guess I never really look around to spot cameras but dang this has me tripping.

Dgoesinyours
07-25-11, 20:54
Which Thai place?

How many or which parlors do you know of that have cameras?

The reason I ask is because I recently went to Thai Massage right before closing time and I don't know if the girl made a mistake or what but I was led into a room and it had a laptop on a chair with access to their cameras which had me tripping out.

There was a camera right above the entrance door overlooking most of the parking lot and the door. Another camera in the lobby, and the other was in like the backside I think were the girls park their car. I think another in the hallway so when I was waiting in the room I was just shocked at how much detail is shown. I just think about what if the memory of the cameras ever get taken.

I guess I never really look around to spot cameras but dang this has me tripping.

Amp Bug
07-26-11, 01:39
If I was running any type of cash business, I'd have CCTV too. Just thank God there weren't any cams in the rooms! By the way, CCTV feeds are usually sent to an outside server nowadays, so that if the on-site equipment was seized, there'd be little evidence in there, unlike in the old days of cassettes. In theory the video could be subpoena'ed, but I think you're more likely to be on LE video if the place is under any surveillance at all. They won't need the joint's CCTV to make a case.

If the owners were concerned about the anonymity of their customers, they should recycle video daily, but I doubt many do that. So your license plate is likely to stay in memory for a couple of weeks or so.

I saw a (Hollywood) Thai place that had CCTV and a cam on the front door once. You had to be buzzed in and I really thought that it was not legit for those reasons. But it was, like the majority of Thai MPs in my experience. For good, cheap, legal therapy, I always go Thai.

Watching CCTV from the break room to spot LE and regular customers otherwise seems standard in most other AMPs I've seen.

On a related note (tracks) , I've also seen AMPs that had ATMs in their lobby and wondered who in their right mind would get cash from those (or pay with plastic at the counter).

Nutzoid
07-26-11, 09:46
Which Thai place?Good question. Where is this place and does it offer extras? Thai places don't usually offer extras. Maybe a HJ but extras are limited

By their outfits, wall dividers, cloth door openings, etc. If there are no extras then I wouldn't be don't worry about the cameras. I would be concerned if there were a cameras in the private or massage areas.

Dgoesinyours
07-26-11, 10:54
I know there is a Thai place in Ventura that offers extras, but non of the women are Thai!

Good question. Where is this place and does it offer extras? Thai places don't usually offer extras. Maybe a HJ but extras are limited

By their outfits, wall dividers, cloth door openings, etc. If there are no extras then I wouldn't be don't worry about the cameras. I would be concerned if there were a cameras in the private or massage areas.

Scarface805
08-01-11, 01:58
Yes it is that Thai place its like on main st. Its on 1484 main.

I know there is a Thai place in Ventura that offers extras, but non of the women are Thai!

Grizbearj
08-04-11, 10:03
Stopped by Golden Sun recently.

Other posts here said nothing available so I was expecting only a massage.

Was planning on doing the 1/2 hr but since the full was 10 bucks more I went with that.

They have ads on CL and are probably the lowest prices around.

Got a massage from Amy. Nice looking but not young and not thin. Very friendly though.

Massage was very nice. She used oil but not before asking if that was ok with me.

While face down her hands made many passes over the boys indicating to me that I'd be getting more than just a massage.

On the flip, after chest and legs rubbing she went to work on the important stuff. Never said a thing about price.

The massage was about the best I've had from an AMP. The finish was quite good too. Said she's there most days.

Did not see anyone else at the time but another customer was in one of the other rooms so I assume someone else was working too.

I would recommend, especially for the price.Was just curious. Where is Golden Sun? I am coming soon and I am trying to find a good place for a massage and handshake.

Marcath
08-05-11, 10:58
Was just curious. Where is Golden Sun? I am coming soon and I am trying to find a good place for a massage and handshake.It's no longer called Golden Sun, now goes by Sun & Star Professional Massage.

Same ph. No, they advertise in the VC Star.

Grizbearj
08-05-11, 12:42
It's no longer called Golden Sun, now goes by Sun & Star Professional Massage.

Same ph. No, they advertise in the VC Star.Thanks. Thinking about Sun / Star or CBS in Oxnard.

Donalds
08-06-11, 06:50
MY BRAIN HRTS!

How the hell am I spposed to keep the names of all these parlors strait when I can't do that with the ladies?

BTW-I've been trying to keep the new Ventura County page on Naughty Reviews accurate, and I'd appreciate it if everyone could give it a quick look and PM me know if there are any mistakes. It might be of interest to you guys in Northern V. C. Since there are some places listed around Goleta that we never talk about here. Anyway, it's free to check out, and thanks in advance!

Dgoesinyours
08-22-11, 16:46
There are so many places popping up in Simi it is almost a joke.

Any have any intel on these:

- 1975 Royal Ave, just west of Erringer. In a little medical building.

- Next to green on Tapo street behind mcdonalds. They advertise in the escorts section of BP but a drive by makes it look legit.

- Just spotted another place on First and LA right next to Harbor Freight when I was shopping for tools yesterday. Good location right next to HF. Just what I want my dad stopping by to pick up a 9mm wrench with me walking out.

Ready 007
08-27-11, 11:56
Decided to try Thai Massage on my last trip to Ventura. Angela will do FS and was very nice. On my second visit I saw Amy who would only offer a saran wrap BJ which was good. I'm not sure if FS was also available. On my next trip to the Ventura area I'll have to try Cherries as all the reports on the forum are positive.

Thanks for all the info.

Stay safe, but always ready.

Ready 007

Donalds
08-27-11, 17:09
There are so many places popping up in Simi it is almost a joke.Check out the new Ventura County section at Naughty Reviews. Not every place is listed or reviewed, but all Profiles have details and photos. Sure helps one keep them stait.

Chief69
09-05-11, 23:42
Thanks. Thinking about Sun / Star or CBS in Oxnard.Saw Jenny this last Friday. 40s, Chinese. Good massage. Nothing more available than a handshake. Unless you are into an old dirty section of town it's really not worth your time.

Chief

Rj Colt
09-09-11, 18:57
The thai massage place near cabrillo has this really nice girl named Nia. She has the most amazing natural breast I've ever seen / felt. She is also very beautiful. I've seen her a few times now, and sometimes she's not really into it, and other times she is very enthusiastic. The few times she's really into it, I wonder if she really does like it, or if she is just good at acting. Either way, its really nice. She seems to be there everyday. I always pay 40 + 80.

Lazyfanatic
09-13-11, 03:39
Amazing experience!

Ochobby
09-14-11, 00:51
Amazing experience!I have taken more than my share for the team, and these foot massage places are no extras. Can you describe amazing?

Dgoesinyours
09-14-11, 15:38
Considering the poster only has 1 post, and it was vague, I assume this place is worthless.

They post on BP under escorts, but a simple drive by shows the place legit. Big sign out front, door wide open, etc.

I have taken more than my share for the team, and these foot massage places are no extras. Can you describe amazing?

Luv Da Latinas
09-14-11, 19:20
Considering the poster only has 1 post, and it was vague, I assume this place is worthless.

They post on BP under escorts, but a simple drive by shows the place legit. Big sign out front, door wide open, etc.Simi is so hit and miss, never got more than a handshake, but why waste your time here. The valley and Nard is the place for FS. It would be nice to find a consistent FS in Simi (with some decent looking gals) but that would be asking too much. Just my two cents.

Donalds
09-15-11, 06:43
Simi is so hit and miss, never got more than a handshake, but why waste your time here. The valley and Nard is the place for FS. It would be nice to find a consistent FS in Simi (with some decent looking gals) but that would be asking too much. Just my two cents.Ditto-100% The over all best place I know of in Simi is Evergreen on Erringer. Place is nice and ver clean, massage is ususally fairly professional and the only table shower in Ventura County that I'm aware of is available. Last ime I was there the lady was very obviously encouraging more (which a never happened there before). I was short of cash, so I don't know how far things would have gone, but I suspect not much more than a manual release.

Dgoesinyours
09-15-11, 10:41
The place next to Wendy's has a table shower as well. There are a couple of places you can get FS, but nothing like the nard or the valley.

Ditto-100% The over all best place I know of in Simi is Evergreen on Erringer. Place is nice and ver clean, massage is ususally fairly professional and the only table shower in Ventura County that I'm aware of is available. Last ime I was there the lady was very obviously encouraging more (which a never happened there before). I was short of cash, so I don't know how far things would have gone, but I suspect not much more than a manual release.

Nutzoid
09-15-11, 10:44
Ditto-100% The over all best place I know of in Simi is Evergreen on Erringer. Place is nice and ver clean, massage is ususally fairly professional and the only table shower in Ventura County that I'm aware of is available. Last ime I was there the lady was very obviously encouraging more (which a never happened there before). I was short of cash, so I don't know how far things would have gone, but I suspect not much more than a manual release.The Thai place on main in Ventura advertises a table shower. I have not been there yet but I plan on a trip there

Very soon and will LYK.

Donalds
09-16-11, 06:57
I'm REALLY out of the loop-particularly about Ventura. I remember several places ADVERTISING table showers, but the Simi place the only one actually delivering-and even there you have to ask.

Dgoesinyours
09-19-11, 10:50
Evergreen on Erringer? Or on Tapo? I don't know of an evergreen on Erringer.

Ditto-100% The over all best place I know of in Simi is Evergreen on Erringer. Place is nice and ver clean, massage is ususally fairly professional and the only table shower in Ventura County that I'm aware of is available. Last ime I was there the lady was very obviously encouraging more (which a never happened there before). I was short of cash, so I don't know how far things would have gone, but I suspect not much more than a manual release.

Donalds
09-20-11, 07:53
My Bad-told you I'm out of the AMP loop! Sorry!

I meant PACIFIC SPA:

http://www.**************.com/massage-parlors/pacific-spa-massage-therapy-san-fernando-valley

Hobby knob
09-21-11, 14:23
The Thai place on main in Ventura advertises a table shower. I have not been there yet but I plan on a trip there

Very soon and will LYK.There is a place in Ventura that advertises table shower. Manual release only. (with two girls)

The places in simi on tapo are manual release. Had a stunningly beauty and let me play with her top and touch the kitty but wouldn't get naked and said they aren't allowed to do anything.

Got a manual release but wanted alot for a tip.

She said both places are owned by the same person. Just have different girls.

Nutzoid
10-06-11, 11:32
The thai massage place near cabrillo has this really nice girl named Nia. She has the most amazing natural breast I've ever seen / felt. She is also very beautiful. I've seen her a few times now, and sometimes she's not really into it, and other times she is very enthusiastic. The few times she's really into it, I wonder if she really does like it, or if she is just good at acting. Either way, its really nice. She seems to be there everyday. I always pay 40 + 80.Thanks RJ. I had a great experience at Thai. Nia was great. Sorry I'm late reviewing. I called ahead and the other girl let me in the rear of the building. Nia was very happy, giggling and enthusiastic. Her body is the bomb and she remind me of a 1940-50's pinup. Very natural sexy body, not skinny, not chubby. Nice natural gravity defying breasts tipped upward a little, not saggy or lacking. Her English could use some improvement but wondering if that is part of the act? The table shower was fun and I was not disappointed in what followed. I used the VCStar online coupon and saved 10 bucks + 100 for her. She wasn't a clock watcher, the tip was after services, and had the old school touch with the extra attention of the table shower and assisting me with dressing and putting on socks and shoes. Bottle of water after with a kiss on the cheek. She is there Mon-Sat.

MpLover21
10-08-11, 14:55
Ok so I had a session with "Nia" and she doesn't sound anything like what you described. The one I had was flat chested super skinny and spoke English like she had been here her whole life. I think there is an act going on here. But I'm not complaining the service was wonderful shower was great and after was also amazing but now I want to she the "Nia" your talking about.

Rj Colt
10-08-11, 21:12
They could be switching their names around on us. This is something I've suspected a few times, because nia definitely does not speak english that well, so I wonder if they hide her away from some customers they don't trust. One time I asked for nia, and the girl at the door said some other name, and I wonder if she slipped and was telling me another name nia goes by. The nia at thai massage that I've seen has curly hair (I think its curly. Definately not straight hair) going down to her neck, and great sized breasts, I believe they are a D cup. As nutzoid said, she is not fat or too skinny. She definitely has a beautiful face. One flaw she has is that she does not have much of an ass, which is too bad, because if she did then she would be perfect.

Nutzoid
10-09-11, 03:36
The one I saw had maybe C cups and they were natural. She isn't skinny or fat. I can't remember her hair but her face is very cute. She doesn't speak English very well. She giggles and repeats "clean, clean, clean" as she soaps you up in the shower. Her breasts do point upward like nose art on a WWII bomber. Her most unusual feature are her nips, which are VERY thick. The nips are almost a turnoff. Seriously about the size of a 1/4 drive 3/16 socket. Snap-on I believe. LOL So if you get the Snap-on girl you know it's my Nia. Highly recommend. Very happy personality. She has a great demeanor.

MpLover21
10-09-11, 12:46
Thanks again nuts and colt your info is very useful I will have to call ahead and schedual for nia next time because I was just passing through and decided to stop last min. But it was a great experience never had a table shower and now I can say I have and it was an amazing experience.

Lilrob
10-10-11, 20:24
Was in ventura this morning and stopped by at Thai. Had a session with 'amy', same description like Mplover21 described 'Nia', 'flat chested super skinny and spoke English like she had been here her whole life'. After 10 mins of a massage she asked me to turn over, cover my goods and when in missionary. After I got dressed I ask her if there was a girl with big ( (she said yes, that her name was amy and I said I thought your name was amy, she said no, my name is angela. They need to get their names straight. Damage was 4$ for the electricity bill and 1$$ for her groceries.

Member #2401
10-11-11, 15:25
Was in ventura this morning and stopped by at Thai. Had a session with 'amy', same description like Mplover21 described 'Nia', 'flat chested super skinny and spoke English like she had been here her whole life'. After 10 mins of a massage she asked me to turn over, cover my goods and when in missionary. After I got dressed I ask her if there was a girl with big ( (she said yes, that her name was amy and I said I thought your name was amy, she said no, my name is angela. They need to get their names straight. Damage was 4$ for the electricity bill and 1$$ for her groceries.At least there's some consistency with names, as I too saw Angela last week. I think that was Angela as your description matches the girl I saw.

=)

MpLover21
10-12-11, 01:58
So at least we do know they are consistant ih the names but now we got to figure out who's real and who isn't. I would like to find out who "Nia" really is if she even does exist because a Thai with fun bags would be sweet! Ok now I got to go back the boys are ready to burst.

Franklin
10-15-11, 09:48
I visited Thai (at 1484 Main St) and had a session with Nia. My Nia was thin, with a cute body and, most notably, nicely shaped (but not large) breasts with noticeably big nipples. This description seems to jibe with others here. Her English skills were very limited. The massage options were soft (hands barely skimming the skin's surface) or hard (her standing full weight on my back). Despite the language barrier, we had good rapport and it was a fun time.

All this having been said, I'm beginning to wonder if there is not another girl there with even nicer, bigger breasts also going by the name of Nia (or Amy, or Angela). My Nia wouldn't have been described as C-cup, I don't think. Perhaps further investigation is necessary.

Comprgamer
10-15-11, 17:34
Any info on the new place on to blvd next to a magic store.

MpLover21
10-16-11, 02:17
Any info on the new place on to blvd next to a magic store.Since you only have one post it's your turn o do some recon work and let's us all know. Legit or flip and grip happy hunting.

Nutzoid
10-16-11, 12:15
Franklin: Your Nia sounds like my Nia. Thanks for the report. Agreed, more investigation! Nutz

Member #2401
10-16-11, 20:43
I visited Thai (at 1484 Main St) and had a session with Nia. My Nia was thin, with a cute body and, most notably, nicely shaped (but not large) breasts with noticeably big nipples. This description seems to jibe with others here. Her English skills were very limited. The massage options were soft (hands barely skimming the skin's surface) or hard (her standing full weight on my back). Despite the language barrier, we had good rapport and it was a fun time.

All this having been said, I'm beginning to wonder if there is not another girl there with even nicer, bigger breasts also going by the name of Nia (or Amy, or Angela). My Nia wouldn't have been described as C-cup, I don't think. Perhaps further investigation is necessary.Sounds like the one I saw as well. Angela seems to be a constant at Thai? Not sure who or how Amy fits in?

Nutzoid
10-16-11, 21:38
Sounds like the one I saw as well. Angela seems to be a constant at Thai? Not sure who or how Amy fits in?Nia has a fun personality, is very skilled and seems to have a good time. She speaks poor english. The dead give away are those unusually thick nipples. I would not call her skinny, just slender with natural B cups. I love the way her youthful looking breasts are turned slightly upward like an 18 year old.

Member #2401
10-17-11, 18:53
Nia has a fun personality, is very skilled and seems to have a good time. She speaks poor english. The dead give away are those unusually thick nipples. I would not call her skinny, just slender with natural B cups. I love the way her youthful looking breasts are turned slightly upward like an 18 year old.Visited today. Called ahead and asked for Nia. Got there and "Michelle" is working. New girl she sez and the only one there. So I TOFTT. Nice massage and nice HE too. I asked about Angela-"who's that" she said. And Nia."I'm the new girl and only one here". Sooooo, I'm done with my session and heading out the back door and guess who is there and runs over and gives me a big hug and peck on the cheek? Why Nia of course!

BTW, Michelle was decent, but no FS this time.

Nutzoid
10-17-11, 19:58
Visited today. Called ahead and asked for Nia. Got there and "Michelle" is working. New girl she sez and the only one there. So I TOFTT. Nice massage and nice HE too. I asked about Angela-"who's that" she said. And Nia."I'm the new girl and only one here". Sooooo, I'm done with my session and heading out the back door and guess who is there and runs over and gives me a big hug and peck on the cheek? Why Nia of course!

BTW, Michelle was decent, but no FS this time.How do you know it was Nia? Unless you saw her nipples there is no way to know for sure. LOL.

Glad you took one for the team but you didn't tell us about your session. Is Michelle pretty, how old? What kind of services, what price? Etc.

It is a shame the price they charge at an AMP, for what they charge I want a FS.

Member #2401
10-17-11, 20:09
How do you know it was Nia? Unless you saw her nipples there is no way to know for sure. LOL.

Glad you took one for the team but you didn't tell us about your session. Is Michelle pretty, how old? What kind of services, what price? Etc.

It is a shame the price they charge at an AMP, for what they charge I want a FS.See # 210 below. I've seen Nia before (and her nipples)

=)

Michelle is not bad at all, I'd guess she's about 40. Nice massage + nice HE for. 8 total.

Comprgamer
10-23-11, 17:00
Hey every1 I'm new to this AMP thing and live in TO where is a good place to go for a Handshake or FS for a first timer that's not in an area where your scared to leave your car LOL.

Nutzoid
10-24-11, 10:16
Hey every1 I'm new to this AMP thing and live in TO where is a good place to go for a Handshake or FS for a first timer that's not in an area where your scared to leave your car LOL.With all due respect please read the forum. All the information you need is here. Do your research. Go out and try a few AMPs.

Report the results here.

MpLover21
10-25-11, 03:42
With all due respect please read the forum. All the information you need is here. Do your research. Go out and try a few AMPs.

Report the results here.Agrees do some recon work then lets us know what you think. Everyone likes different talent so please like nutz said read the forum and choose your spots according to your liking. Someone elses dimond could be your coal.

Nutzoid
10-25-11, 11:25
Hey every1 I'm new to this AMP thing and live in TO where is a good place to go for a Handshake or FS for a first timer that's not in an area where your scared to leave your car LOL.So no bone for the dog unless he hunts, okay? I welcome you posting your sessions.

Colocolo99
10-25-11, 13:54
Don't waste your time or money in T. O, if you're looking for HE. There are some great therapists with some teasing, but that's it. If you want the promised land with your therapist, you need to head to Simi or the Nard, or Ventura. Pretty much any place along LA ave will be productive. I found the Simi providers to be older but better or at least more interested in a good massage with great HE. In the nard you'll get a lot of providers giving you that half ass massage where they knead bread on your back before flipping you over two minutes into the massage before jacking you like its the Indy 500. However, Not all the places are like this, but you must do your homework to find those. If we just gave them to you, you wouldn't appreciate them as much.

Colocolo99
10-25-11, 14:22
Oh yeah, I forgot about good old camarillo. There was action back in the day. There is a new place near the post office called Lucky Massage. Not so lucky. Got a massage there from a dinosaur with no hint of extras. Tried the Day Spa Massage joint by Cronies, a little to trafficky for my taste but bit the bullet and gave it a shot. Decent looking provider beat the shit out of me with no extras, my balls weren't the only thing blue when I left. I miss Han's massage, any idea where those girls went?

MpLover21
10-25-11, 19:14
Oh yeah, I forgot about good old camarillo. There was action back in the day. There is a new place near the post office called Lucky Massage. Not so lucky. Got a massage there from a dinosaur with no hint of extras. Tried the Day Spa Massage joint by Cronies, a little to trafficky for my taste but bit the bullet and gave it a shot. Decent looking provider beat the shit out of me with no extras, my balls weren't the only thing blue when I left. I miss Han's massage, any idea where those girls went?Yeah same here way to much traffic be cronies. Plus they all seem kinda rude. I would understand if I was rude but to push you out the door whn a session is over is uncalled for. I'm guessing not to many repeat customers.

Donalds
10-26-11, 07:28
Ditto on the T. O. Information. Simi, Oxnard or Ventura is where it's at.

I was just told thet QQ Spa that was operation in Ventura is back in business on Lindero Canyon in the far South end of Westlake Village (across the stret from the cemetary) advertising on Backpage. Without researching, it sounds like they are operation out the the same office complex that another place used to be-possibly the same unit since that one got busted a few years ago. I reviewed a WAY overpiriced sucky massage with no hint of extras when they were operationg in Agoura.

Good luck if anyone has the funds to TOFFT, but it won't be me.

Nutzoid
10-26-11, 11:14
Yeah same here way to much traffic be cronies. Plus they all seem kinda rude. I would understand if I was rude but to push you out the door whn a session is over is uncalled for. I'm guessing not to many repeat customers.I wish I knew where the really cute young banging asian at Hans went. I forget her name. Some of the girls on Lantana were offering extras. Jennifer always did at Hans then moved to Lantana then left, but SHE was a fossil with a less than stellar attitude. Hans has a new name and a new owner and I don't think to much goes on there now. For the most part Camarillo and TO are rub and tugs at best. I did get a tug a couple of times at Luckys recently. The girls there know how to do a good massage. But, are very careful about extras. It is best if the owner is out as she is very watchful. I had to make it REALLY obvious a couple of times during the session what I wanted. Neither offered up anything easily and barely let me roam outside there clothes. Of course they acted coy and said it was their first time, etc. Then proceeded to HE jack me like a pro. Unless you assert yourself you ain't going to get lucky at Lucky's. You'll probably get tossed out if you try anything with the owner. And I don't mean 'tossed' in a good way.

Linkletter2420
10-26-11, 15:03
Warning: this report is over 2 years old, but since it appears that the place is still open, I figured I'd add in my. 02.

Summer '09 went to see Linda there; I didn't have a lot of time and "any port in a storm" as they say. I actually used their shower but there's no table shower available.

Definitely on the older side. Really more of a grandmilf but it all depends on your perspective; but a still nice pair that simply begged for attention; she was very attentive to all myneeds and we completed with a really nice FS squat. Hope this helps decisionmaking.

Rj Colt
10-26-11, 19:56
I just had a really nice experience at Yang Hu with Eva. There is no FS here, and she won't take off her clothes at all. She gives an amazing massage + HJ, and she let me touch her all over. I've been to a couple of massage parlors now, but I never got a massage before, not till today. I've just never been interested in a massage, surprisingly though, it ended up being way more satisfying than FS. Eva is so cute and nice, and gave such good service, that I will return for more.

The thing is. I asked her for FS, while handing her 100, and she said ok. When I tried taking her clothes off, she told me she doesn't do that. So she did kinda trick me, but it doesn't matter because the experience was awesome. I don't know how much a HJ usually should be. Reading an older post, it looks like someone payed a total of 80. So I think I'll pay that much next time, or maybe less.

Nutzoid
10-27-11, 01:29
I just had a really nice experience at Yang Hu with Eva. There is no FS here, and she won't take off her clothes at all. She gives an amazing massage + HJ, and she let me touch her all over. I've been to a couple of massage parlors now, but I never got a massage before, not till today. I've just never been interested in a massage, surprisingly though, it ended up being way more satisfying than FS. Eva is so cute and nice, and gave such good service, that I will return for more.

The thing is. I asked her for FS, while handing her 100, and she said ok. When I tried taking her clothes off, she told me she doesn't do that. So she did kinda trick me, but it doesn't matter because the experience was awesome. I don't know how much a HJ usually should be. Reading an older post, it looks like someone payed a total of 80. So I think I'll pay that much next time, or maybe less.Good to see you post RJ, A 40 dollar tip is appropriate for a HJ. Add the house fee and you are in the neighborhood of 90, plus or minus depending on the time alloted. My guess she will want a happy repeat customer and you might be able to develop something more than a HJ from Eva.

Hobby knob
10-27-11, 19:52
All this talk about Simi and Oxnard being the place to go? Oxnard I agree, but Simi? Just started visiting recently after a few years away.

2 out of the three were HJ and one was nothing. The two were decent looking one did LFK, but nothing on the Par as oxnard.

PM me if you have some intel that I have been missing.

Dgoesinyours
10-27-11, 19:56
Ditto. There is only 1 FS place in Simi that I know of.

BUT there are a LOT of places in Simi now. 20 or so. Some of them are kind of hidden.

All this talk about Simi and Oxnard being the place to go? Oxnard I agree, but Simi? Just started visiting recently after a few years away.

2 out of the three were HJ and one was nothing. The two were decent looking one did LFK, but nothing on the Par as oxnard.

PM me if you have some intel that I have been missing.

Donalds
10-28-11, 09:04
From my limited experience in Simi, HJ are very easy to come by (LOL) , as not only is it nearly alwasy just part of the service, it's often times expected and usually just have to accept rather than ask. The quality of the women (and the parlors) is another matter, and FS is rare if offered at all (I've only experienced it once, from a lady I knew from Canoga Park place, and that was many years ago). I've heard more than a few Simi providers make reference "Oxnard" as in "we're not like them". I know 888 on L. A. Seems to be the place to visit, but I prefer Pacific on Erringer, if nothing else, they seem to be the cleanest and are one of the few offering table showers.

Donalds
10-28-11, 09:10
I've been to a couple of massage parlors now, but I never got a massage before, not till today. I've just never been interested in a massage, surprisingly though, it ended up being way more satisfying than FS. Eva is so cute and nice, and gave such good service, that I will return for more. Reading an older post, it looks like someone payed a total of 80. So I think I'll pay that much next time, or maybe less.If you want to enjoy a quality massage (no extras) and pay only $50 for the hour + tip, there are several good places in T. O. Which offer up a bit of tease with the fabulous relaxation. The cutest hottie working in town is also going by the name "Eva" (I could only hope it's the same one!). She's tough to get an appointment with, but worth the effort. PM for details if interested.

Luv Da Latinas
10-28-11, 18:06
Ditto. There is only 1 FS place in Simi that I know of.

BUT there are a LOT of places in Simi now. 20 or so. Some of them are kind of hidden.OK the one place in Simi that offers FS or used to at least, I can't really recommend, the gal is just too fugly, next to gun shop. There is one near mickey dees the goes a little further than HJ but bring your own cover, and I haven't been there in almost 2 years. Just too easy in the nard and sfv, not worth the hassle here in Simi, yeah it's closer but the quality of the girls makes the planning and a little drive worth it for me to go to the nard or on the way home stop by sfv.

Personally, I think that the day Simi comes out with a totally FS place I think the city of Simi will shut it down within one month, so Simi will stay HJ almost 99.

BTW in sfv gals are popping up all over the place, these gals get together and rent out some cheap apt. 2 or 3 gals work it, nice little profit, they're learning to cut out the mama and papasan. Can't beat it get a cute young latina for 30-60 mins $ total damage. Remember to save some for me.

Donalds
10-29-11, 08:26
J. J. SPA is the one on L. A. Ave., next to the gun shop. I reviewed it a year ago and it was awful. From reading about it on Naughty Reviews, looks like things haven't changed since then either.

http://www.**************.com/massage-parlors/jj-spa-ventura-county

Amp Bug
10-29-11, 11:46
I can't believe they tolerate even jack shacks right in the heart of Cop Land. And every other Chinese HJ factory has a greedy girl willing to go all the way (if you bring your rubber). But she'll do a spot-on impersonation of a starfish. Cold, clammy, and occasionally on her period. So I'll never do Simi.

I do know a provider who used to work there, but who operates in the Valley now and is pretty decent so you never know where you're going to find some talent (as usual).

Comprgamer
10-30-11, 22:00
Just left 888 in simi was offered no extras even tho I lost my towel more then 3 times.

Donalds
10-31-11, 08:53
Well if Simi is "Cop Land", then T. O. Bl. Is "Cop Lane" with more cycles and cruisers than city busses.

It's a shame too. I stopped by a brand-new legt place yesterday and managed a half hour for $20. The Chinese lady working was a very sweet young major hottie, who claimed it was her first day and that I was her very first customer! I can believe it as her hands were shaking that whole time. Massage was so-so, and sadly she didn't venture anywhere stomach and knees! {8 -{

Nutzoid
11-01-11, 11:30
There are many Jennys out there. So don't be confused. This is about Goleta Jenny. I just had an extended session with Jenny who worked in Goleta. I TOFTT and it happened by accident as I was looking for another AMP. I rang the doorbell and she came to the door dripping wet wrapped in a towel with her little buck naked butt hanging out. She was taking a shower. I knew it was all good after that. We did oral then numerous covered positions then oral again and she was very vocal. I know the neighboring businesses had to have heard her! She loves to have her clit sucked and munched on more than anything. She can come more than a few times orally. Very cool older asian lady. She is very clean but can talk real nasty. She is pushing 50, extremely youthful body but honestly a fugly face. She can suck the chrome (BBBJCIM) of a trailer hitch. I had to have her back off early on as I was about to come and I wanted an extended pleasure experience. We went back and forth before I finished. I didn't warn her soon enough and shot a huge load and she giggled and gagged but finished the job completely before spitting. We laughed about it and took a shower together afterward. Trusted regulars and / or seniors PM me for details, a little 411 in return would be appreciated.

MpLover21
11-02-11, 16:48
So idk WTF is going on with the Thai place but they can't seem to get there names right. So I called and asked for nia and they said ok come in. I show up and they tell me "Nia" hasnt worked there in over a year. So now I'm confused but still dicide to go for a session. Everything was great I was very relaxed but she said nothing about extras but she just flipped and gripped with out question. But wanted $80 just for the grip I decided to walk out at this point so now I have to go to CB's. Still a happy ending just a little more costly than I wanted.

MpLover21
11-02-11, 16:52
Hey Nutz,

Your pm is full.

Just thought I would let you know since I tried to PM you.

Member #2401
11-02-11, 20:41
So idk WTF is going on with the Thai place but they can't seem to get there names right. So I called and asked for nia and they said ok come in. I show up and they tell me "Nia" hasnt worked there in over a year. So now I'm confused but still dicide to go for a session. Everything was great I was very relaxed but she said nothing about extras but she just flipped and gripped with out question. But wanted $80 just for the grip I decided to walk out at this point so now I have to go to CB's. Still a happy ending just a little more costly than I wanted.Similar experience a couple of weeks ago."Michelle" was now taking the money and was the one that came into the room to offer the service."Where's Nia?"

I'm new here, first day, blah, blah, blah, my name is Michelle. Uh, OK. Nice massage and decent HE. Asked for FS, but was turned down. I reported this in my previous post, so I'm repeating here that "Nia" greeted me as I'm leaving!

IDK WTF is going on there!

And, yes, Nutz you're PM box is full

Nutzoid
11-02-11, 23:27
I cleaned my mailbox out. I appreciate all the responses but I would like some 411 in exchange, thanks everyone.

Amp Bug
11-03-11, 14:53
Just wanted to observe that some providers do NOT like to be advertised or talked about outside the parlors. The names are not only fake, but they change them when working at other places, and switch them around within a given establishment to confuse outsiders (most of you must already know this). So if the word gets around that "Cindy" gives it all up at the local jack shack, the day an UC shows up asking for Cindy, he gets "who's Cindy?". They probably also worry about stalkers falling for a girl and chasing them from parlor to parlor.

I once gave into the common wisdom that giving out names (often picked up online) at the counter would make me sound like a regular customer, but I've noticed that it can arouse suspicion instead ("Cindy? No Cindy here. What you want?"). I've now replaced the old "I've been here before" or "yeah, I've had Cindy and Candy last year" routine with a polite manner and tip at the counter. I'm sure that neither mamasans nor providers can keep track of all the names (so foreign to them) used anyway, and that they mostly rely on gut feeling.

I know it's frustrating when you want to catch up with a girl you saw a while back or find one that you've read about online, but it's the nature of the beast. To me AMPs are like McDonald's: there's one at every corner, you're pretty sure what's on the menu, and asking for that girl who made the fries juuust right when coming back to a joint after a couple of months is like asking if they remember you (not that it doesn't happen). I've had a girl give me a table shower only to see another come back in the room. Or one interrupt a massage to "feed the meter" and another return for the finish. You just got to go with the flow instead of trying to always control who, what, and how much.

And then there's the ones like Cherry who love to be reviewed, or like Tanya who keep the same nickname for years, so you just never know. But in general I think the ladies prefer risking losing business than getting too much exposure. There's always going to be the walk-ins.

I remember telling one of my ATFs that I had recommended her to a buddy, and her reply was,"oh great, why don't you place an ad about me now!" or something to that effect. Gave me pause because I thought she'd appreciate the referral.

Donalds
11-04-11, 08:47
DITTO A. B!

I've noticed this is true with legit MP workers as well. I discovered a real treasure of a thearapist at one of my local favorite store fronts when they first opened. The word got out on her fast since she was young, cute, very nice and gave an AWESOME massage. Since it was a new business, the cops started checking them regularly and always asking for her by name, which got to be a real hassle for them since they honestly weren't doing anything wrong.

I think the solution is the old standby-visit often, be nice, tip well and build a trust with providers you like. If nothing else, you might get a consistant name, or heads'-up on if they plan on changing parlors. Johnny Turnovers are a dime a dozen to the ladies, but safe, clean well-tipping regulars helps make their rent each month a lot easier.

Not that anyone asked me.

Nutzoid
11-04-11, 10:38
I not flaming or singling anyone out in particular. Dialogue is fine but reviews are what we need on this board. There are dozens of AMPs and providers in VC. Let's hear about them. In the future I am going to write about my experiences in a general form. Then trusted and seniors can have the specifics via PM. I just ask for some 411 in return. If you given me some info in the past, then I am cool with that too. BTW, this is a P$4P forum, reviews of legits places should be from a stand point of places to avoid.

That is my 2 cents.

Amp Bug
11-04-11, 10:53
Johnny Turnovers are a dime a dozen to the ladies, but safe, clean well-tipping regulars helps make their rent each month a lot easier.

Not that anyone asked me.Amen to that. That's how it works in my experience. There's been times when I was just AMP-hopping and sampling the offerings, and others when I was looking for regulars, but the trick is always to treat everyone well and exchange phone numbers if you want to see someone again. I was actually caught off-guard the first couple of times they asked for my number and wondered what the girls wanted (no, it's usually not for a date, but a way to stay in touch with a good customer).

And I've had the same experience with a legit Thai masseuse that I followed to at least 4 different parlors over a couple of years. She used both her real first name and a nickname, depending on the place. That one was an illegal alien, which is another reason why some move around and change names often. I'm not even going to mention the Korean places that change management every few months and move girls all over. I had some fantastic one-time sessions at some of those places (many times shut down and re-opened since) with girls that I know I'll never see again.

Bottom line is: if you find an ATF, treat her the way she deserves, as Donalds says, and ask for her number. She should gladly oblige if she doesn't offer it first.

Amp Bug
11-04-11, 11:01
Dialogue is fine but reviews are what we need on this board.I was wondering when someone would point that out. LOL.

There's a case to be made for teaching people how to fish instead of handing them one, though. Also just my opinion.

Nutzoid
11-04-11, 11:49
Amen to that. That's how it works in my experience. There's been times when I was just AMP-hopping and sampling the offerings, and others when I was looking for regulars, but the trick is always to treat everyone well and exchange phone numbers if you want to see someone again. I was actually caught off-guard the first couple of times they asked for my number and wondered what the girls wanted (no, it's usually not for a date, but a way to stay in touch with a good customer).

And I've had the same experience with a legit Thai masseuse that I followed to at least 4 different parlors over a couple of years. She used both her real first name and a nickname, depending on the place. That one was an illegal alien, which is another reason why some move around and change names often. I'm not even going to mention the Korean places that change management every few months and move girls all over. I had some fantastic one-time sessions at some of those places (many times shut down and re-opened since) with girls that I know I'll never see again.

Bottom line is: if you find an ATF, treat her the way she deserves, as Donalds says, and ask for her number. She should gladly oblige if she doesn't offer it first.AMP Bug, A good review now and then would be great. Please tell us about your recent specific experiences. As far as giving an AMP girl your phone number? Don't do that until you get a monger phone at Walmart / 7-11

New Monger06
11-06-11, 23:28
Interesting discussion on both sides, alot of what I know came from this board over the years and some helpful seniors. Now I don't post to much but have traded intel. I think noobs can use the info but I rarely go in search of "Candy" unless she is a caller, I usually enjoy luck of the draw. Some areas giving names is coman others it isn't, wether the girls know or not we are here to learn and help each other. I doubt any of you are posting your "private" stash.

MpLover21
11-09-11, 16:47
So its been a while since I have posted so here it goes. I went to Thai and gees it was amazing just like the first time. I started with a TS and it all started there. She cleaned me up really good played with my boys and proceded to stroke it wildly. She then decided to get the party started and took all of her clothes off and started to run mr. Johnson between the twins till she got money shot. She cleaned me up good and then took me to the room where she proceded to give a really good massage. She covered me in oil and did some body to body massage which aroused me once again then she flipped me over and continues to do body to body then capped me off and slid onto my pulsating pole. Rode me for about 15min then I layed her on her back and enjoy watching her tits bounce for another 15min she wanted to give me a little CBJ before finishing doggy. She wanted me to pull out and blow on her back so I did what I was asked. After we took a shower and she wants me to visit again soon.

Donalds
11-10-11, 08:24
What was the $$$ damage?

Nutzoid
11-10-11, 11:25
WOW!

Totally unexpected and unplanned, four handed, two girl. 1 hour with table shower and two pops. Only trusted members PM me for details.

Did I say wow!

MpLover21
11-10-11, 13:54
What was the $$$ damage?I paid the house. 4 and gave her. 8 since she did such a great job and remembered me. Remember when I told you about vibrating cock rings well they work. And she even gave me a freebie later that evening on my way back through town. I usually only pay see note total but this was just an amazing experiance.