Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

zbc407
09-13-06, 11:01
Anyone been there?

Ralph Alton
10-05-06, 18:34
Made my first trip to HS, having seen it for many years. Very satisfactory experience. Saw two girls besides the mamsan, but don't remember the names. Great full service for 1.2 plus hr fee of .6. Got a good massage after mentioning my back was hurting a little.

Very satisfied.

TwistedBrother
10-11-06, 00:44
Yeah, LA Spa is in Portland, but for all practical purposes, it's Lansing.

It's going strong ... see my report in Portland section.

Waxon1
10-11-06, 20:57
I found some bad reviews of Lexy of Lansing on the Michigan CO-OP board she posts on Craigs list a lot.
Shorts you on time and upsells. If you need the web address for the CO-OP PM me.

TwistedBrother
01-09-07, 23:47
(also on main Lansing forum)

The last time I tried Hawaii (in the summer?), I got a "we don't do that here," which I reported. Most of you reported differently, so I finally tried again.

Well, things have changed, for me at least. I highly recommend now. I apologize, but for various reasons, I'm not going to go into details. But while it's expensive (I'm not a good negotiator), it's what we're looking for. All aspects of experience were good. I went twice over several days. Sorry for not saying more.

(for review of LA spa, see Portland thread)

TwistedBrother
02-23-07, 19:28
Had a new experience a few days ago at Hawaii. It was so busy, they put me in the kitchen to wait. This was about 3 p.m. on a weekday. I got to pet the little mutt instead of the kitty for awhile. Later, when I was being serviced, the doorbell rang at least 4 times. Service continues to be excellent and complete.

The Darq Ryder
02-26-07, 12:53
Had a new experience a few days ago at Hawaii. It was so busy, they put me in the kitchen to wait. This was about 3 p.m. on a weekday. I got to pet the little mutt instead of the kitty for awhile. Later, when I was being serviced, the doorbell rang at least 4 times. Service continues to be excellent and complete.

There have been a couple of new tv shows that feature AMPs in either their storyline or as part of an episode. "In case of emergency" - one of the lead character is an asian babe who work in an AMP, and offers FS. On the one coming in March, "The winner" he has been shown in a clip visiting an AMP with a really hot babe dressed like Sandy while he puts down his own linen. The economy hasn't gotten that better, so I don't see how frequent visitors are hitting the AMPs more, so more likely it is new business who has seen and are now sampling.

Just be careful, since higher visibility can also make some places more noticeable to their friends in blue just up Lansing Road. And aside from the Hawaiian, there is only LA Spa in Portland that is left, if you can stomach to drive that far!!!

Big Hick
04-15-07, 16:20
Recently went to Hawaii. Haven't been there in a while, but decided to kill some time. OK massage from a late 30's/early 40's, probably a 6 on the AMP scale. Didn't really want full service and wasn't offered. Did get a HJ for .60.

Probably won't go back for a while until the girls get a little younger.

Sprout Blah
04-15-07, 17:54
Does anyone know anything about the velvet touch. I used to got to the one in mount morris. But it was raided 3 years ago. And they no longer offer private sessions. Does the velvet in lansing offer them still. And if so whats the deal. Havnt been around in awhile.

Thanks

Pathetic Loser
04-16-07, 06:58
The Velvet Touch near Portland (off 98A of I-96) is still open and still has women.

However...

Velvet Touch salons are nothing but utter rip-offs. All you get is an overpriced handjob. Nothing more. If you really want a good time, just drive a few more miles down the road and hit Hawaii Spa instead. You'll get more bang for your bucks. Literally.

TwistedBrother
04-21-07, 12:31
Recently went to Hawaii. Haven't been there in a while, but decided to kill some time. OK massage from a late 30's/early 40's, probably a 6 on the AMP scale. Didn't really want full service and wasn't offered. Did get a HJ for .60.

Probably won't go back for a while until the girls get a little younger.

Well, unless there's really been some changes, you might have just gotten unlucky or someone didn't know you. As recently as last month got FS from girl close to 30. If you look at some of the posts, you can pick up some of the names and know who to ask for. ... of course, maybe things really HAVE changed ... it can happen quickly.

TwistedBrother
04-21-07, 12:32
It's amazing they've stayed going with that pathetic service ... man, I was taken there for my so-called batchelor's party 23 years ago (!!!) and it was the same back THEN!

The Velvet Touch near Portland (off 98A of I-96) is still open and still has women.

However...

Velvet Touch salons are nothing but utter rip-offs. All you get is an overpriced handjob. Nothing more. If you really want a good time, just drive a few more miles down the road and hit Hawaii Spa instead. You'll get more bang for your bucks. Literally.

Flint69
04-22-07, 17:17
Your better off going anywhere but the velvet touch, biggest fippoff in town, always has been.

The Darq Ryder
04-23-07, 16:17
Well, unless there's really been some changes, you might have just gotten unlucky or someone didn't know you. As recently as last month got FS from girl close to 30. If you look at some of the posts, you can pick up some of the names and know who to ask for. ... of course, maybe things really HAVE changed ... it can happen quickly.

Decided to finally get back there, and was upsold big time. cbbjcim and daty for
$2. On top of the house fee, too! Biggest bunch of crock I got was because I happen to be well hung, Yung (watch out for this one) didn't want to do FS for anything less than $$ and didn't want to damage herself riding a big one. Either there are a lot of guys with small ones going in there, or these old ladies are just too old to handle it anymore. While i was there it was pretty busy (Friday afternoon) and they only had Yung and another girl, didn't get to see what she looked like though. So enjoy Hawaii fellas, I was a little too insulted to be going back anymore.

Waxon1
04-23-07, 17:11
I stopped doing the AMPs around Lansing because it was getting so the service was over priced and bad. It all started going down hill when the AMP closed in Grandledge.
You can find better prices and better service in Flint.
I think that is because Flint almont has a AMP on every street corner.
If we stop going ahead and spending the money the the AMP around Lansing the prices should go down and or the services should get better.
You also have to dicker with the girls in the AMPs and don't be afraid to walk out with no extra services. Most times the girl will give in on price.

TwistedBrother
04-24-07, 22:58
Decided to finally get back there, and was upsold big time. cbbjcim and daty for
$2. ....

Wow, sorry to hear bad experience ... wonder if new mamasan or what. I used to see Sandy a few times over the winter. I think it was more like $1.6 on top of fee ... Haven't been since Feb., though (I don't think).

TwistedBrother
04-24-07, 22:59
I stopped doing the AMPs around Lansing because it was getting so the service was over priced and bad. It all started going down hill when the AMP closed in Grandledge.
You can find better prices and better service in Flint.
I think that is because Flint almont has a AMP on every street corner.
If we stop going ahead and spending the money the the AMP around Lansing the prices should go down and or the services should get better.
You also have to dicker with the girls in the AMPs and don't be afraid to walk out with no extra services. Most times the girl will give in on price.

Didn't even know there WERE AMPs in Flint ... don't think the Flint board mentions em, or at least not much. Hope to hear more about this! It would be nice if you posted some of them somewhere. Bay City has a couple ok ones, but didn't know about Flint.

A monger posted this on the Flint forum in 6/2006

"You wont find much in Flint any more. I heard there is a couple up on M13 by Bay City but havent experienced them. Hawaii is good on west side of Lansing off 69 or M1 in Redford."

I haven't been through Flint often enough myself to do research through driving, newspaper, phone book, whatever ... I've cruised for SW, but that's about it.

King #1
04-26-07, 13:17
Is this true? The Hawaii Spa building is up for sale? Bummer. I don't get to that area very often, but it was nice knowing it was there.

Big Hick
05-01-07, 00:29
$2. On top of the house fee, too! Biggest bunch of crock I got was because I happen to be well hung, Yung (watch out for this one) didn't want to do FS for anything less than $$ and didn't want to damage herself riding a big one. Either there are a lot of guys with small ones going in there, or these old ladies are just too old to handle it anymore. While i was there it was pretty busy (Friday afternoon) and they only had Yung and another girl, didn't get to see what she looked like though. So enjoy Hawaii fellas, I was a little too insulted to be going back anymore.

I have to second Darq Ryder. I was there in April and the service sucked. Ended up with a HJ only and she bitched the entire time about how long I took.

It's sorta difficult to get into it when the provider is making noise the entire time. I'm done with that place.

TwistedBrother
05-01-07, 23:04
Well, I also tried Hawaii this past weekend, at the end of a trip where I also went to LA Spa (see other post coming), and I, too, was disappointed.

Sandy, who many of us liked, is on vacation. Same mamasan and little terrier dog, but some different girls, maybe. I'd never seen anyone but Sandy in the 3-4 times I've gone in the last year, so I can't compare well, but ...

Anyway, that was the first thing I did, is ask for Sandy. Mamasan definitely remembered me. Usually if that's the case and a girl is gone, she makes sure you get a good girl. It was late and instead of offering me the choice, she said "half-hour $40," which I thought she did because it was late, but not the case ...

I got "Young," who was decent-looking, but I could immediately tell was no Sandy. I tried to be nice, friend, complimentary, etc., like I usually am, but it was hard to help but think this was going to turn out great. The bar was set high with Sandy. TS was ok, but not much attention to nethers.

I had decided I was going to lay down 1.4, which is high, but not incredibly high. For better or worse, I said "This is what I give Sandy." She took it with kind of an odd look on her face, but she took it.

I got CFS, CBJ, a little bit of rimming I asked for ... but she occasionally complained and I never felt truly comfortable like with Sandy. I had a hard time getting there and the mamasan started making a ruckus, which really ticked me off. I'd barely been there 30, if that. At one point, before I finally "finished," she made some comment about $20 more. Yet here she was having insisted on 30 min in the first place.

Came to find out from Young that mamasan was trying only to make 30 min sessions because she was a girl short. But there were still 2 or 3 girls there and it was after 12 on Sunday night. Come on.

Young was a little embarrassed about the mamasan. It was kind of strange because she was half saying that I should have paid more, and kind of miffed herself, but at the same time kind of apologetic. I told her the service had gone downhill and people were going to hear about it.

I probably would have rated it an average experience, but like I said, Sandy had set the bar high and GFEs were the norm with her. I won't go back for awhile, if ever.

TwistedBrother
05-01-07, 23:18
Check out my review of L.A. Spa on the Portland thread on this Lansing section. LA is definitely better than Hawaii right now. I was at both in period of four days. We should all dump Hawaii and hit LA. Hell, they're only 15 minutes apart.

Fish N Chicks
07-03-07, 09:34
Just made a trip to Mich. my old stomping grouds its been ten years.

Jumped on the board and heard about, Hawaii . I was verrrry happy I stopped, took care of all my buggered up joints before making the long trip back. Guy's 4 out of 5 stars, they could have had 5 stars but the prices were a bit of a bump. great service, KICK-N body, and no rush.

Well, I also tried Hawaii this past weekend, at the end of a trip where I also went to LA Spa (see other post coming), and I, too, was disappointed.

TwistedBrother
07-06-07, 23:11
Went back to Hawaii for first time in a while the other day and was happy to see Sandy again. Last time I went there, she was on vacation. It wound up being a bit of a strange visit, though.

Got there about 11 p.m. or so. I think Mamasan recognized me, but she's not as nice anymore. Had a long wait after asking for Sandy. Probably had to wake her up. Also long waits before TS, after TS. Sandy seemed glad to see me and recognized me by name. I've seen her 3-4 times before. TS was above average.

Although I was glad to see her and get her, I didn't feel quite as close to her as in past and the reverse seemed true. She gave me a fairly long massage, but that's not her strong suit. Finally she laid down next to me. There was some GFE, but not quite like before. Then I gave her a bit of a massage. The little head got a little too excited and tried to make a too-early entry, which made her mad a little. Then after we got into some heavy MP, I couldn't quite finish the job and had to get HR while DATY. During that time, the mamasan called "Time," which she has started doing the last few times I've been there. She's getting to be a real clock watcher.

So, all in all, it wasn't the sweet experience Sandy has been before, though not necessarily her fault. I was also a bit on the grungey side, which the TS somewhat took care of, but not completely. She could tell I was kind of disappointed and we had some awkward words, but I tried to smooth it over.

I may not go back. Part of it is I just like Penny in Bay City and Hanna in Jackson better now. Sandy's really good looking, but ... I dunno ...

Anyway, I donated 1.6, which was probably too high, but I sensed a hassle if I went much lower and I wasn't up for that.

TwistedBrother
07-10-07, 17:12
Now that my digs are in the LAN, I can visit my fave spots more, as long as the $ hold out. Going broke via AMPing ... what a concept ...

Anyway, had a groovy time with Anna at LA Spa last night. 2nd time I've seen her (see 5/1 report in Portland). I had a mediocre time with Penny last time there, with Anna being busy (that I didn't report; was probably in June), so I was very glad Anna was available.

We all know YMMV, but the strange experience last time, lots of charm and good will this time, and I think I'm maxing out this girl. It was GFE from the get-go, with her jumping in the shower with me (standup shower; they lack TS), with lots of fun mutual washing.

There was no real massage, which I guess was ok this time because I didn't really ask for one. She started with some light stuff and crawled on the table and started using her tongue. A nice AR session followed. After a bit, we switched and I showed her how to really do it. It was funny, because at first she was putting on a bit of a show about getting off, then it was real (the involuntary spasms are a giveaway).

She got back on top and let me suck her little bees for a bit while she recovered down there, then she started into CG, then MP. To this point, we'd done some light kissing, but I managed to charm my way into some DFK ("I dont' do that with anyone," she said). When my lack of finishing power kicked in, I withdrew, unsheathed and she jacked it on her belly just above her landing strip. Nice.

This girl can be a hustler and kinda mechanical if she doesn't know you. She likes to tease me (done this twice) about paying $$ tip on top of door - which seems to be the going rate on average in Lansing now. But I give her the look and she tells me I'm ok at $.5 (which is still high). Showering w/her, AR, DFK, etc., make it worthwhile, I guess.

She still isn't up on my list with Penny of Bay City or Hanna of Jackson ... well, maybe with Penny now.

p.s. I know this is Portland report on Lansing board, but we need to merge these together. It's basically a Lansing-area spa and Portland doesn't deserve a thread just for one place.

Ad Tex
07-12-07, 15:37
Hi,

I am traveling to Lansing next week on business and would like to visit the Hawaii Spa which has numerous reports here. Any recommendations, advice, tips for visiting? Am I at a disadvantage being an unknown when I walk in the door?

Thanks!

TwistedBrother
07-23-07, 22:10
Another good visit at L.A. Spa. Anna was busy when I got there and I didn't want to see Penny, so I came back 30 min. later. She gave good GFE again with basically the same stuff I said before. It's always good if you can get to know em, which is why YMMV most of the time.

TwistedBrother
08-05-07, 19:05
Hate to be repetitive, but another great time with Anna. She's been busy as I always have to wait. But a lot of GFE action, though she's still pretty firm on the price (.6+1.5), but she makes it pretty much worth it. Although there's always something to be said for the hunt and trying new girls, there's equally alot to be said for being a regular, where the mama knows you, the girl knows you, there's as much trust as can be had, and no question about services.

Looker27
08-10-07, 07:36
I dreamt I've been here a few times; Sandy still gives a good massage & etc, was never asked about TS?! besides her others aren't as entertaining.

LA Spa was fun recently with anna; would like more on the chest, but she makes up for it with good AR, and BLS (which was awesome).

Dudelydudde
08-16-07, 22:46
I had a bad experience in Hawaii Spa last fall, so I avoided them for a while, but decided to try them again in the last two weeks and was very pleased. First time seen Jackie, late 30's to early 40's, she really worked hard for the money. Good massage, let me take my time, after FS (good) offered me to give her massage and then tried to give me an additional HJ (I really had not recharged yet, but appreciated the effort). .4 at the door and 1.6 in the room. Gave her 1.4 first, but she didn't seem happy, so I added another .2, and things were good from then. Was good enough for me to come back and did not regret. Saw Coco, I'd say late 20's, very cute and enthusiastic, an excellent GFE. Good TS, massage just OK, but from then on couldn't wish for better. BBBJ, let me feed on her naughty bits, changed positions a couple of times, seemed to be really enjoying herself. Whoever did her boobs did not do a great job, but she has the cutest little behind, unlike many Asian women that don't seem to have any butt at all. It's probably good that I am moving away, I'd be tempted to go back more often than I can afford. Oh yes, same thing, .4 for at the door and 1.6 in the room. She asked me how much I paid the previous time and I told her, so that was the whole negotiation thing.

Sigma9
08-25-07, 11:42
Hey yeah I know the is the lansing forum

But I had to let pl know about this

There is a new AMP in gr area and it the shiet

No more 40yr+ girls

All are around there 20's and they switch girls very often I havent seen the same girls twice and have been there very often

They are not ging to advertise like other places like hawaii or la and will spread by word of mouth only

Prices are very resonable and much cheaper then others in the area

Senior member and ONLY senior members may pm me for contact info.

Amp Middleman
09-07-07, 09:02
Thinking of checking out the H. spa. anyone have onfo on the age/look scale that is currently there? Will b going tonight. Only thing worth your time where I live is Sun Spa and four seasons. same 40 year olds been both places for a couple of months. They are bad though.

Member #4967
09-07-07, 16:08
Just be sure to bring plenty of money, its always an upsell unless your a good negotiater. Thought all the Fort Wayne amps were busted, not that I've been but i do check alot of diffrent forums?

Olnutt
09-10-07, 16:12
I stopped at the Hawaii Spa just after midnight this morning. They close at 1:00am and I was told just a half hour massage would be available. A petite masseuse name Lisa serviced me. She did not appear to be Korean and had an unusual accent. I don't know what her nationality was. She was attractive and friendly. The massage was just average but I got a real nice HR. I was pretty tired and thats all I wanted. Total damages were $40. 00 and $50. 00 for the tip. I certainly will go back. I have been going to this spa off and on since the early 90's. Over the years I have probably been there 25 or 30 times. The quality of the service and girls has always been consistently pretty good. I only remember once a long time ago being disatisfied when the girl I got was really chubby.

Matchbook85
11-22-07, 23:41
Does anyone know of an AMP where young women are available (i.e. under 30)? If so, do you know the names of any good-looking women under 30 to ask for? I'm a young guy and am not particularly interested in girls over 40.

TwistedBrother
11-23-07, 12:08
Does anyone know of an AMP where young women are available (i.e. under 30)? If so, do you know the names of any good-looking women under 30 to ask for? I'm a young guy and am not particularly interested in girls over 40.

If you read the forum, you'll get a pretty good idea of what we know.

TwistedBrother
12-16-07, 18:33
Haven't had time to do a mid-Mich. spa in several weeks due to travel, so finally got out before the snow Saturday and spun the wheel. It landed on L.A., which is close by, so decided to see what was the haps there. I'd had pretty good experiences with Anna and Penny there; in fact, Anna was kind of a fave for awhile, but she had been on a long vacation.

I'm very familiar to the mama there; in fact, she's my fave mama of all. But this time, I didn't ask for a girl. I was kind of hoping for a new one. But it was Anna. Hadn't seen her in some months, but 4th or 5th time overall. She recognized me right away and there was some nice hugging, kissing, etc.

Other than the familiarity factor, though, not really that thrilled with her any more. She doesn't do BBBJ or DFK, so it gets kind of ordinary. Paid .6 + 1.4. She's slender, with small tatas and well, I'm ready to move on from her. I wouldn't mind Penny another time. Anna said there was also a 3rd girl there, but don't know anything about her.

Haven't had many spa reviews here lately. Has anyone been to Hawaii and not reported yet? Wonder if it's the same girls there now. I don't think they've been advertising in the paper as much, so wondering what's up.

BTW, no one was at L.A. when I got there around 5 (I think), but it got real busy afterward.

TwistedBrother
12-25-07, 01:13
Wanted to do some more pre-Xmas AMPing the other day and decided to make the trek back to Hawaii. Hadn't been there for months, choosing L.A. or other Mich. spas instead. Wondered if they were even open, since there's been a dearth of ads in the LSJ and not many reviews from us. Wondered if Sandy, the other girls, the temperamental Mama and that stupid dog were still there ... stay tuned ...

1) They were most definitely open. I got there and the lot was empty, but sign was on.
2) When the door was answered, at first I thought it was the same Mama, but no, this woman was older, heavier and shorter than the one I knew from 6 mos. ago. She also seemed friendlier. Saw no sign of the mutt, but later it made its presence known by yapping up a storm.

3) With the spa empty, I decided not to ask Mama for anyone and see who she sent me. If it was Sandy, I'd keep her; if it was Young, I'd ask for Sandy; if it was someone else, I'd make a split second decision on whether to ask for Sandy or go with the new face.

4) After kind of a lengthy wait, in walks a gal who introduced herself as Lisa. If I'd read old Hawaii posts more recently, I'd have remembered that she's a long timer here. But I'd never seen her. Decided to go for it ... and as it turned out, Sandy had just gone on vacation.

5) So here's where things got kind of interesting for me. As you guys know, I like to max things out and get the best treatment and GFE if possible. My first impression of Lisa was business-like and might be a hard shell to crack. I put on my best charm-school uniform and went to work. Soon we had a bit of a nice rapport and I was getting a few smiles and Little Brother was getting tickled and tugged.

Then came the strange part. After the TS, giving her 1.4 tip to start, and a few more minutes of waiting, the doorbell started ringing. I don't know about you guys, but with all due respect, it's nice to have the joint to yourself, you know? Well, it rang at least 5 times the rest of my visit. I almost jumped out at one point and said, hey guys, forget the girls, let's just have a sausage fest (j/k)! It got real busy, real fast.

I hear a guy go into the room next to me and ask for Lisa. Suddenly, Lisa is in the room and asking me if she can take care of the other guy first. I thought about being indignant for about a nano-second, then realized the sweet way she was asking and saying it would just be 15 min., etc., was indicating that I would get some good treatment when she was done. So I asked for a blankie, turned out the light, and listened to the loud music and muffled sounds of next door for 15-20 min. Definitely a new experience for me. The part where I didn't hear her pounding his back was short, so I figured a little HR and run for my fellow monger.

About 20 min. later, just as I'm dozing off, she comes in, kisses my neck, and we get bizzeeeeee. I started out rubbing her back, but soon my mouth is everywhere on her. Now these girls are good actors, but when 30 min later she is in a heap at the other end of the table, not moving for several min and saying she feels like she's drunk ... I think I found her sweet spot.

Anyway, we had fun, even though my Little Brother wasn't real cooperative and took a hands-on effort to finally give it up after she got hers.

I will see her again. For those of you for whom Lisa is a familiar face - I'd appreciate any feedback on continuing to get in good with her.

Merry Xmas!

El Monger
12-26-07, 12:07
Wanted to do some more pre-Xmas AMPing the other day and decided to make the trek back to Hawaii. Hadn't been there for months, choosing L.A. or other Mich. spas instead. Wondered if they were even open, since there's been a dearth of ads in the LSJ and not many reviews from us. Wondered if Sandy, the other girls, the temperamental Mama and that stupid dog were still there ... stay tuned ...

1) They were most definitely open. I got there and the lot was empty, but sign was on.
2) When the door was answered, at first I thought it was the same Mama, but no, this woman was older, heavier and shorter than the one I knew from 6 mos. ago. She also seemed friendlier. Saw no sign of the mutt, but later it made its presence known by yapping up a storm.

3) With the spa empty, I decided not to ask Mama for anyone and see who she sent me. If it was Sandy, I'd keep her; if it was Young, I'd ask for Sandy; if it was someone else, I'd make a split second decision on whether to ask for Sandy or go with the new face.

4) After kind of a lengthy wait, in walks a gal who introduced herself as Lisa. If I'd read old Hawaii posts more recently, I'd have remembered that she's a long timer here. But I'd never seen her. Decided to go for it ... and as it turned out, Sandy had just gone on vacation.

5) So here's where things got kind of interesting for me. As you guys know, I like to max things out and get the best treatment and GFE if possible. My first impression of Lisa was business-like and might be a hard shell to crack. I put on my best charm-school uniform and went to work. Soon we had a bit of a nice rapport and I was getting a few smiles and Little Brother was getting tickled and tugged.

Then came the strange part. After the TS, giving her 1.4 tip to start, and a few more minutes of waiting, the doorbell started ringing. I don't know about you guys, but with all due respect, it's nice to have the joint to yourself, you know? Well, it rang at least 5 times the rest of my visit. I almost jumped out at one point and said, hey guys, forget the girls, let's just have a sausage fest (j/k)! It got real busy, real fast.

I hear a guy go into the room next to me and ask for Lisa. Suddenly, Lisa is in the room and asking me if she can take care of the other guy first. I thought about being indignant for about a nano-second, then realized the sweet way she was asking and saying it would just be 15 min., etc., was indicating that I would get some good treatment when she was done. So I asked for a blankie, turned out the light, and listened to the loud music and muffled sounds of next door for 15-20 min. Definitely a new experience for me. The part where I didn't hear her pounding his back was short, so I figured a little HR and run for my fellow monger.

About 20 min. later, just as I'm dozing off, she comes in, kisses my neck, and we get bizzeeeeee. I started out rubbing her back, but soon my mouth is everywhere on her. Now these girls are good actors, but when 30 min later she is in a heap at the other end of the table, not moving for several min and saying she feels like she's drunk ... I think I found her sweet spot.

Anyway, we had fun, even though my Little Brother wasn't real cooperative and took a hands-on effort to finally give it up after she got hers.

I will see her again. For those of you for whom Lisa is a familiar face - I'd appreciate any feedback on continuing to get in good with her.

Merry Xmas!
Tb thanks for the review, I may have to make it over that way soon!

TwistedBrother
12-31-07, 14:55
I went back to the Island again last night, hoping for another 'gasmic encounter with Lisa. Again, a slightly odd experience. I get there late to an empty spa (silly dogs outside, jumping on me and running to the door with me) and asked for Lisa. I could tell the girls were sleeping or just about down for the night (it was just before 12), but finally Lisa comes in and says she can only do a half-hour (I like the full hour treatment) because she's getting ready to go home (NYC) for the weekend (probably the early LaGuardia flight from Bishop, LOL).

She was sweet and was saying she would do me for 1/2 hr but was also recommending Sandy (back from vaca already?) or Jackie. Well, I could tell Lisa's heart wasn't in it, so I asked for Jackie.

Well, I guess I'm glad I did. I think Lisa gave me good props, because Jackie was huggy and kissyface from the start, gave me good TS, and okay massage. Then I climbed on her for massage and that quickly turned into more. After the deed, lots of snuggling, massaging and DFK. The usual .6+1.4.

A note about these Hawaii girls - having had 4 of them now (I don't know if Young is still there, but thinking of Sandy, Lisa, Jackie), I'm a little disturbed about something. I remember Sandy (several months ago) saying she needed to lose weight, even though she was pretty slender in my book. Lisa didn't say anything like that, but she's even more slender. Then Jackie ... well, guys, she scares me. I have experience over the years, in different areas of my life, with anorexics, and she seems that way. She's got nothing but skin and bones for hips and no butt, even by Asian standards. Her arms are ok, but her legs are sticks. I wanted to take her to BK with me and introduce her to The King and a double whopper with cheese.

But seriously, she doesn't look healthy at all. That said, she was still nice and sweet and tender ... and I'd probably see her again. I don't really know a way to broach an issue like that to a girl there ... or if I should.

I know all three girls have been at Hawaii awhile (not much turnover there) and a lot of you have seen more than one of them. I wouldn't mind some feedback to what I said, either on here or by PM. Thanks.

(p.s. another interesting thing about these three - they've all been in the states quite a while; 10 years plus)

Snow Man
01-01-08, 10:44
Wanted to do some more pre-Xmas AMPing the other day and decided to make the trek back to Hawaii.

Merry Xmas!

NICE. Christmas - the season of sharing and giving.

See what happens when you share. (sounds like a ) Nice experience, nice review.

Javu0
01-02-08, 00:41
I went back to the Island again last night, hoping for another 'gasmic encounter with Lisa. Again, a slightly odd experience. I get there late to an empty spa (silly dogs outside, jumping on me and running to the door with me) and asked for Lisa. I could tell the girls were sleeping or just about down for the night (it was just before 12), but finally Lisa comes in and says she can only do a half-hour (I like the full hour treatment) because she's getting ready to go home (NYC) for the weekend (probably the early LaGuardia flight from Bishop, LOL).

She was sweet and was saying she would do me for 1/2 hr but was also recommending Sandy (back from vaca already?) or Jackie. Well, I could tell Lisa's heart wasn't in it, so I asked for Jackie.

Well, I guess I'm glad I did. I think Lisa gave me good props, because Jackie was huggy and kissyface from the start, gave me good TS, and okay massage. Then I climbed on her for massage and that quickly turned into more. After the deed, lots of snuggling, massaging and DFK. The usual .6+1.4.

A note about these Hawaii girls - having had 4 of them now (I don't know if Young is still there, but thinking of Sandy, Lisa, Jackie), I'm a little disturbed about something. I remember Sandy (several months ago) saying she needed to lose weight, even though she was pretty slender in my book. Lisa didn't say anything like that, but she's even more slender. Then Jackie ... well, guys, she scares me. I have experience over the years, in different areas of my life, with anorexics, and she seems that way. She's got nothing but skin and bones for hips and no butt, even by Asian standards. Her arms are ok, but her legs are sticks. I wanted to take her to BK with me and introduce her to The King and a double whopper with cheese.

But seriously, she doesn't look healthy at all. That said, she was still nice and sweet and tender ... and I'd probably see her again. I don't really know a way to broach an issue like that to a girl there ... or if I should.

I know all three girls have been at Hawaii awhile (not much turnover there) and a lot of you have seen more than one of them. I wouldn't mind some feedback to what I said, either on here or by PM. Thanks.

(p.s. another interesting thing about these three - they've all been in the states quite a while; 10 years plus)Have had all you are talking about. Sandy is awsome and need to spend time with Lisa again. Co Co os also there and has big fake tits and is also a great time.

Rileym
01-14-08, 11:05
Senior member making his way up to Lansing today and wanted to check out the scene. Where is Hawaii (or is it called the Island) Spa.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thx, R

TwistedBrother
01-15-08, 23:18
Senior member making his way up to Lansing today and wanted to check out the scene. Where is Hawaii (or is it called the Island) Spa.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thx, R

It's "Hawaii" ... "Island" is just slang. It's near M-100 and Lansing Rd. on SW side, off of I-69. Do a google map or mapquest search for exact spot.

Gimmesim
01-23-08, 18:55
Hi all,

I'm ussually on the BC forum but since I've been thinking about making a trip to lansing I thought I would check you guys out. I've never been to a AMP before. I've been by The Velvet Touch acouple of times, anyone got the scoop on this place? What about the Hawaii Spa? I really have no idea what to expect going into these places for the first time. Anyone got any advice or pointers for a newbie?

El Monger
01-24-08, 09:42
Hi all,

I'm ussually on the BC forum but since I've been thinking about making a trip to lansing I thought I would check you guys out. I've never been to a AMP before. I've been by The Velvet Touch acouple of times, anyone got the scoop on this place? What about the Hawaii Spa? I really have no idea what to expect going into these places for the first time. Anyone got any advice or pointers for a newbie?

RTFF and come back if you have more questions.

Waxon1
01-24-08, 11:03
The best you will do at VT is a HJ at FS rates.
VT is not a good buy.

Hi all,

Iman69
02-28-08, 16:46
Velvet touch old 27 north lansing Apirl works 3 to 9 pm booth. 1 BBBJCIM for. 80 very good only April!

Iman69
03-03-08, 12:52
La spa in Portland on 96 exit 73 worth the extra drive quiter and not as busy as hawaii which latey all ways busy and clock watchers! Coco very friendly and nice cfs 140 not rushed and she want's you to come back! Alway's ask's if you want something to drink hold's your hand and kiss's you all the way to the door saying I want to see you agin soon! ' not closeing the door til you are out of talking distance.

TwistedBrother
03-06-08, 00:53
Please confirm if you mean Coco is at Hawaii or LA ... kind of unclear from your post since you said Hawaii was clockwatching, but also called Coco unrushed. I thought Coco was a Hawaii girl.

La spa in Portland on 96 exit 73 worth the extra drive quiter and not as busy as hawaii which latey all ways busy and clock watchers! Coco very friendly and nice cfs 140 not rushed and she want's you to come back! Alway's ask's if you want something to drink hold's your hand and kiss's you all the way to the door saying I want to see you agin soon! ' not closeing the door til you are out of talking distance.

Iman69
03-06-08, 11:00
To twisted brother,

Coco is at La Spa. She said she left for six months, but not sure if the same one as Hawaii, which at the moment only has 2 girls. Even if not very good looking not to old and fun!

Iman69
03-06-08, 18:31
Correction: Coco is very good looking late 20"s maybe boob job.

TwistedBrother
03-06-08, 19:14
Thanks ... a few more Q's (can PM me if you want)

Who are the girls still at Hawaii? Haven't been since January. Surprised to hear they're two down, given they were doing well. Last I knew, it was Jackie, Sandy, Coco and Lisa. At L.A. was Anna and Penny. The Coco that was mentioned on here was busty (enhanced). If she's at LA, I might try her there instead of going back to Jackie at Hawaii (though the other girls would probably get pissed).

To twisted brother,

Coco is at La Spa. She said she left for six months, but not sure if the same one as Hawaii, which at the moment only has 2 girls. Even if not very good looking not to old and fun!

Iman69
03-20-08, 10:02
LA IS STILL A GREAT TIME coco 5th time or after sharing with twisted brother. i want to ask her if her name is penny. who care's but i learned a long time ago not to tell them you found them on the cumpter!!she come's in the room quick before you are even undressed acting like you are a long lost boyfriend!!! striping your cloth.s off!! cfs at frist but maybe more!!!!! i let her set the pace .not being too bold , the more she get.s comfortable with you , other thing's might happen fs 1.4 but have your tip out! if they see your wallet, they will ask for more. i found if you go on a week night .just pay for a half hour if slow they will give 45 minutes or more. i think there is a big differience if you are in town for bit or just passing thought.

PS: Apirl is still at velvet touch north lansing for a Quickee bbjcim .80 in booth which won't happen in massage room! well just tough i would share but really nothing new. lansing isn't that bad! after all .

Hb Kid6
03-22-08, 11:34
Wow this was a great time. I stopped up there on my way back from Lansing about 2 weeks ago.

At first I was put in a small room, then Sandy came in and moved me to a bigger room. Great TS. Then back to the room and she started the massage after that she asked if I wanted to have some fun then it was on like Donkey Kong. 1. 6 for the FS. It was a great time. She had a great pair of tits that I sucked on. She gave a good BJ. Then got on top for a short time and rode me. Then I finished her off from behind doggy. It was a great time. I would highly recommened Sandy.

T Nickel
03-23-08, 14:18
Wow this was a great time. I stopped up there on my way back from Lansing about 2 weeks ago.

At first I was put in a small room, then Sandy came in and moved me to a bigger room. Great TS. Then back to the room and she started the massage after that she asked if I wanted to have some fun then it was on like Donkey Kong. 1. 6 for the FS. It was a great time. She had a great pair of tits that I sucked on. She gave a good BJ. Then got on top for a short time and rode me. Then I finished her off from behind doggy. It was a great time. I would highly recommened Sandy.

Was the $.6 total, or the tip?

TwistedBrother
03-24-08, 15:16
The other night I made my first trip to Hawaii in a while - probably 2 months.

Asked sweet ol mama for Jackie, but she said Jackie was on vacation. I asked her who was there:
"Lisa?"
"Yes"
"Sandy?"
"Yes."
"Coco?"
"No."

Finally went with Lisa, who I'd see twice before - but the 2nd time, she actually was on her way out of town and she passed me to Jackie. Her loss as the last few times I then chose Jackie.

But Lisa recognized me and we went about reconnecting. Lisa doesn't have quite that GFE inclination that Sandy and Jackie seem to, but I really like her eyes. She intrigues me. She can be kind of stoic and business-like at first, but she has an nice upside if you can get to it. I sweet-talked her and said some things to make sure she really remembered me. Then, after an OK TS, we went back and she started on massage - which wasn't much, but I guess she figured that wasn't what I was there for.

I got her on the table to massage her, after I slipped her 1.4 tip, and she seemed to like that. I soon moved to her nether regions and gave her some serious DATY. She reciprocated (covered, alas) at the same time, then we moved to the main course.

Unfortunately, I was having a hard time staying at attention, but we were still both enjoying and she was allowing a little LFK, which she normally resists. Last time with her we had more of that, but that was unusually good time for her as she had some major O's.

Meanwhile, the doorbell had rung at least twice and the mamasan, who's normally not a clockwatcher, and yelled "time!" in our direction. To Lisa's credit, she didn't rush me, but by now we were trying for an HR finish sans Jimmy. She put her tata in my mouth, I inserted a few digits deep (she's one of the few who likes that), and worked me to a pretty good finish.

By now, she was giving me her best GFE as we talked a little, flirted, etc., and she insisted on helping dressing me. We had a great connection by the time I left.

She also introduced me to a new girl - Mia - which the mamasan didn't tell me about. Mia looks younger than the others, and pretty attractive, though not a knockout. Same body type as the others - slender, not real busty. She seemed good, but I think I'll pick Lisa or Jackie next time.

So your current lineup is Sandy, Lisa, Mia - with Jackie on vacation for however long. You really can't lose at Hawaii. Good girls all the way through and for quite some time now. None of them quite at the level of Hannah of Lucky in Jackson or the famous Mickie ... but close and well better than average.

And FYI, to Nickel and others - I've accepted .6+1.4 = 2.0 as the standard at Hawaii. I could probably shave .2 off that if I nitpicked, but I don't want the hassle. I feel like I get above-average FS, so I'm happy. But I haven't tipped more than 1.4, either. If you're tipping 1.6 you can probably shave that down.

T Nickel
03-24-08, 23:15
Good report T.B. TY

Iman69
03-31-08, 14:02
Tried Island agin asked for Mia but got Sandy. I told her I been there a couple times a month ago or so. She did get me for a 1. 6 tip. But she is a wild one! Slapping me on the butt in ts and back in the room she tore me up! She really seem's to enjoy it. She must color her hair blonde plus hard wood floor, nice ds lip's anybody been with mia? Just to let you guy's know when I said new to lansing and at this I ment the usa guide didn't know about it. Not the game. But after reading about llt"s in flint and gr bust this week makes me wonder if this is a good idea? So I'm not going to get too graphic just show's I read the post's and try them! I have got some privite message's from people that don't really share asking exactly how I did it any in put you can ps me I, m on a few times a week!

El Monger
04-01-08, 08:51
Tried Island agin asked for Mia but got Sandy. I told her I been there a couple times a month ago or so. She did get me for a 1. 6 tip. But she is a wild one! Slapping me on the butt in ts and back in the room she tore me up! She really seem's to enjoy it. She must color her hair blonde plus hard wood floor, nice ds lip's anybody been with mia? Just to let you guy's know when I said new to lansing and at this I ment the usa guide didn't know about it. Not the game. But after reading about llt"s in flint and gr bust this week makes me wonder if this is a good idea? So I'm not going to get too graphic just show's I read the post's and try them! I have got some privite message's from people that don't really share asking exactly how I did it any in put you can ps me I, m on a few times a week!
Care to share the info on the GR bust?

TwistedBrother
04-01-08, 13:00
It's on the Grand Rapids massage thread ... their new place got shut down.

Care to share the info on the GR bust?

Michboaterii
04-07-08, 14:43
Velvet touch old 27 north lansing Apirl works 3 to 9 pm booth. 1 BBBJCIM for. 80 very good only April!Driving through Lansing yesterday I stopped in at the VT. Seen a blonde behind the counter talking on the phone so I hung out for a minute. When she got off the phone she walked by I recongnized here as April from her ads on CL. I talked to her briefly and she said she had a awful time with her ad. Didn't know if the other girls on there were jealous or not of her. She said she is there from 3 to 10 every night and longer on the weekends. I was going to partake of the services but as soon as I started talking to her, my phone started going off. Was the wife. How do wifes know? She is was very easy on the eyes and as has been reported in here. Worth the effort. I hope to get back to Lansing soon, and will leave the phone in the car this time.

TwistedBrother
04-14-08, 01:14
Velvet touch old 27 north lansing Apirl works 3 to 9 pm booth. 1 BBBJCIM for. 80 very good only April!

Partook and had same experience last week.

Oowwll
04-14-08, 11:28
Is the VT strictly a MP or is it a MP/Bookstore kinda place? I was trying to do some research on it before I made the trip up there and some bookstores also came up.

From what i have read already I know you can get a massage there, but I just wanted to know what I was heading into.

Thx

Iman69
04-14-08, 19:25
After you see her a few times, she will give her cell # and meet you off the clock at apex, 1. 2 fs not rushed! An hour or more.

TwistedBrother
04-16-08, 00:47
It's more like a bookstore ... actually, there's more than one VT and they're all different, I guess. But I would ask for the "strip tease," to get what Iman's talking about. Actually, I would PM Iman to ask how to get it. I stumbled and almost scared her off.

Is the VT strictly a MP or is it a MP/Bookstore kinda place? I was trying to do some research on it before I made the trip up there and some bookstores also came up.

From what i have read already I know you can get a massage there, but I just wanted to know what I was heading into.

Thx

TwistedBrother
04-16-08, 00:57
Also, tried "Mia" at Hawaii for the first time recently when Lisa was busy. I sort of shot myself in the foot by declining to pay for extras at first and just seeing where the massage would lead to. Problem was, it was late and by the time I was worked up, she was ready to quit and the mama was ready to close shop. In any case, I'd go for one of the other girls before her, though she is younger and pretty good looking. YMMV, as always.

Oowwll
04-21-08, 00:14
I was passing through Lansing the other day when I decided to check out the VT. When I walked in, there was a guy up front who explained what kind of services/massages they offered, and one light skinned black maybe even Puerto Rican girl in there. Never caught her name because she didn't look like the description of April. I asked the counterman if April was working and he told me "she hasn't worked here in a long time". Knowing this to be false, I began to consider my other option. (Hawaii) The girl behind the counter was probably about 5'6" and 120. Couldn't get a real good look at her but I decided to pass.

Drove down the way a little to the Hawaii and paid the. 60 door fee and was shown to a room. The girl I had was probably about a 6 on the looks, probably 40 years old, but her attitude made up for it big time. She had some nice natural D's, and was kinda thick. The TS was nice and she gave the boys an extra good scrubbing. Massage, kinda so-so. On the flip she asks for a tip. Another 60 and I left with a hand shake. During the hand shake I was allowed to have a very hands on experience and was able to sample those D's.

Kind of a so so adventure, I guess I was really looking forward to seeing April.

TwistedBrother
04-21-08, 15:59
I was passing through Lansing the other day when I decided to check out the VTSorry, dude, but you went to the wrong VT. Kind of a chain porn store. LOL. The one you needed to go to is on Old 127, just north of Lake Lansing Rd.

was able to sample those D's. Wondering who this is. I wouldn't really say any of the girls have "Ds". But maybe I don't know my bra sizes.

Oowwll
04-21-08, 18:55
Lol. Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering why that guy would have told me that April wasn't there. Next time I am in that neck of the woods, I will get my addresses right!

About Hawaii, I am pretty sure they were D's, they were a super healthy set. This girl was pretty tall, about 5'8" or 5'9". Had hair past her shoulders, and was in her 40's. Hard to understand, but super friendly. I am not the best at getting names, or even remembering them when I do.

A million thanks for getting me on the right track in my search for April.

Iman69
04-22-08, 14:53
Went to Hi, hopeing to see sandy agin. There were two car's in the lot already. That's what I get for going in the afternoon. Sandy on vacation, jackie not working there any more, lisa busy, mia busy, yes another new girl, but by this time. Another guy is right behind me. And if she is forty and big D's not for me! And it Doesn't sound like the the new girls do much! Anyway. So I pasted. But maybe tb can give us the new lineup! LOL! Since I don't get interduced to the new girl's.

TwistedBrother
04-22-08, 15:20
Might be a new girl, then ... someone else was telling me there's a new girl there, too.

About Hawaii, I am pretty sure they were D's, they were a super healthy set. This girl was pretty tall, about 5'8" or 5'9". Had hair past her shoulders, and was in her 40's. Hard to understand, but super friendly. I am not the best at getting names, or even remembering them when I do.

The Hole1962
04-22-08, 23:06
Where is the VT in Lansing? It's not the one near Hawaii? Or is it back on Old27 south of Dewitt? Not real clear on where I can find that place.

Thanks

Oowwll
04-23-08, 09:55
Where is the VT in Lansing? It's not the one near Hawaii? Or is it back on Old27 south of Dewitt? Not real clear on where I can find that place.

ThanksI think I can help you on this now from expierience. There is a VT near Hawaii, just like a mile down the road.

As I have learned in the past week, there is also another one. It is on old U. S. 127 and just north of Lake Lansing Road.

I can't speak on the quality at either place but at least I know where they are now!

LapDogg
05-02-08, 22:12
Guys, you have go to stop by and see YoYo.

I was rolling through Michigan returning from the land of legal prostitution and decided to take a detour at Lansing.

My first visit to this place and I was a little bit worried that mamasan wasn't going to do me good. Entered and rang bell. I didn't think she was going to let me in (these places always think I look too much like a cop). She is talking over the wall. I finally said " just let me in" and she came to the door.

She finally took me to a room. Told her I wanted full hour and gave her. 6. She looked at it funny, still not sure, and asked if I wanted shower and sauna.

Gal shows up. Doesn't look skinny like most of the gals that have been described here. Not bad looking, smaller on top (which I actually like), fair build. My guess is late 20's, early 30's. When she entered, I asked if coco was working so she would think that I had been there before, and she said "no coco here" in her best asian accent (more on this later).

Figured I was in for a massage and not a lot of fun. Found out it was YoYo's first day there, or so she said.

Boy was I wrong. Told me to undress (she helped) and led me to sauna. I'm figuring that while I was in there, I was probably being ripped off (but not the case). She shows up 5 min later and takes me to the table shower. Excellent table shower, not rushed, with particular attention on the back and flip with the boys and general after she asked if I had been there before. Things are looking better perhaps.

Back to Sauna. Sit a couple of minutes then she comes in to dry me off. Good attention to detail here as well. I actually thought that she might get started in the sauna.

Back to the room and lay face down. This gal does an amazing massage on my back and legs and feet. Deep pressure, sometimes it actually hurt. If you like a good deep tissue massage, this is your gal. I tried letting my hands roam a little, but she slapped them away and said don't be in a hurry.

Well, after the deep tissue she starts with the light fingernail. Attention to the boys and even more attention to the rim. She leans down and asks me if I want her to kiss me there. Of course I say ya! Oh no. Its upsell time. She asks for. 4 more for some back action. Big head thinking. Or maybe the other end was thinking. Well I am somewhat prepared for this as she hands me my pants. Sorry hon, only. 3 left in the money clip.- still too much though, I'm thinking.

Then the fun starts. I was expecting a little tongue to the backside, and it did start that way, but this gal really got into it and tossed a great salad. She even tried to lick the dressing from the bottom of the bowl. Never had an experience like this before. Not only a rimjob, but she used her tongue like a protologist instrument. Only in and out repeatedly. She love me long time.

The whole time I'm thinking, "its OK, its a woman, you're not gay" HaHa! She made it feel great though.

Next, she tells me to lift my butt and I find myself with my head and knees on the table and my ass in the air. A little more tongue action and here is where I felt the first finger checking my prostate. Then the big surprise. She put her head under and started a very enthusiastic BBBJ while massaging my prostate with a couple of fingers. Things were feeling really good.

I tried to hold out, but I couldn't take it any more with the excellent tongue action and warned her that I was gonna blow. I figured that she would pull away and let it fly, but not this gal. Never left her mouth.

Now the real surprise. I don't think I ever came so much, and this gal is just swallowing it down. Not one swallow, multiple swallows. Almost like she was enjoying herself. In fact, after I was finished, she never let go. And when she finally did she said "wow" as soon as it slipped out, in about the clearest English I ever heard in an AMP. HeHe.

I was totally drained and never made it to the FS. She goes out for some mouthwash, and comes back and lays down next to me to cuddle a little.- I think kissing would have been an option at that time, but I had other thoughts (nice nipples). Never ever tried to rush me out. She goes out and gets a hot towel to clean me up. I'm still not dressed and we hug a little.

I told her that I've got to taste her and shock her by picking her up and sitting her on the table, lift the dress and bury my head between her legs. She tells me I'm getting her excited and then she grabs my head and pulls me in harder. Next thing I know she is stiff and shaking and moaning for me to stop and tries to push me away (my grip on her hips was pretty strong cause I like to continue after the O). She's going nuts, and begs me to stop. She was so loud at that point, I thought that the mammasan was going to run in at any time.

I hope I didn't wreck it for you regulars, but I paid a little more than usual. 6 door, $. 4 initial tip, . 3 additional for a total of $$. 3.

I know that I never got to FS, but I have got to tell you that this was an unbelievable experience and probably one of the best nuts that I have ever had. I hope I can get back while she is still there so that I can complete my experience. If I wasn't already married, I would have proposed to her today!

This is a great place, including one of the best table showers that I have ever had. Never a rush and was probably there about an hour and 15 total.

I was the only one there this afternoon, except for someone that I think came in for a 30 minute session during my table shower. No other cars there when I arrived or when I left.

Thanks to you frequent visitors to Hi for the excellent recommendation and advice on this board.

As Arnold would say. "I'll be back"

TwistedBrother
05-04-08, 17:06
Great review ... man, they've been adding some new talent lately. Yes, 2.0 total is standard, but you got above average AR ... and BBBJ has not been had frequently there (at least by me), so you got an OK deal.

Speaking of the reviews from here ... I've contributed a lot, but afraid I'm retired, at least for now, as I'm slowly working on developing a real "GF." We'll see what happens as old habits die hard.

Guys, you have go to stop by and see YoYo.

TwistedBrother
05-05-08, 12:20
Turn the mirror around? What are you talking about?

You sure see alot! I guess that"s why they call it a FREE exchange. But can you turn the mirror around! Or are you just afraid to!

Member #4025
05-05-08, 13:35
Speaking of the reviews from here ... I've contributed a lot, but afraid I'm retired, at least for now, as I'm slowly working on developing a real "GF." We'll see what happens as old habits die hard.

Say it ain't so; I'll miss all of your input, you've helped a lot of us along the way; but good luck with the real "GF"; I hope she keeps you happy so you won't miss all of this! ;-)

Member #4025
05-05-08, 13:36
Turn the mirror around? What are you talking about?

I was wondering the same thing.

Dick North
05-05-08, 16:34
Great review ... man, they've been adding some new talent lately. Yes, 2.0 total is standard, but you got above average AR ... and BBBJ has not been had frequently there (at least by me), so you got an OK deal.

Just happened to be looking at your thread here and noticed your post. Just want to thank you for the brief experience that we had as board-mates and wish you the best if your latest involvement comes to pass.
DN

LapDogg
05-05-08, 22:13
I suspect that this person is being self righteous and thinks that we should not share this much info. In other words, think of the girl.

My view is that if we don't share some details, the hired help has the upper hand and controls the situation. We are paying the money, we should have some choice in what we do. When you find a provider that is exceptional, I think people need to know why.- and what to expect. Knowledge is power.

I've been at this hobby a long time and no matter how you feel about a provider.- as a piece of meat, as a friend, as someone to feel sorry for.- they are still there for one reason. To take your money. You won't rescue them, you won't change their lifestyle, you won't convert them to christianity if that is your mission. We are weak and we are manipulated easily because we all let our little head think for us at some time.

I've been there. At the end of the day it is always the same sad story for them. At the end of the day, I am paying to bust a nut.-they are looking for their next customer.- end of story.

So when a provider says "tell your friends about me", its the least I can do.

Then again I may be totally wrong with this interpretation and perhaps this person is just on drugs and is babbling. You come across all types in this hobby. LOL

Eagle55
05-07-08, 12:27
What the hell are you talking. Are you saying don't give names. You have done that in the past. The purpose of this forum is to exchange information concerning sex. That means where and who and how much. So give graphic details and others do not. Some post openly and some do backdoor exchanges. Whatever floats your boat. If you think that leo has no idea what is going on at these places you would be wrong. It seems to me that if there is no political pressure or other complaints at the time, leo will ignore what goes on and concentrate on more pressing matters. When they start getting pressure from higher ups or someone (maybe a nearby homeowner) complains then they start the harassment bs.
As for me I will continue to exchange info here in the open. If the info is of a personal nature I go through the backdoor. Just my 2 cents.

Eagle out

Oowwll
05-15-08, 09:51
Is April still working at the VT? I am wanting to sample her BBBJWCIM. I was going to be passing throught the neightobrhood and wanted to know before I made the detour.

I will be sure to get my directions right this time and go to the right one!

PM if you would like.

Oowwll
05-17-08, 11:33
Opted for a stop at Hawaii instead of the VT. I got Cindy this time and was happy with her looks. Kind of an older lady, but has a great body. Blonde short hair, nice thin thighs, and waist, a nice rack, and a smooth shaved pussy.

Her enthusiasm was great, I got a nice little hand job in the TS and she offered a pretty decent massage. Grabbing the boys from underneath.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said the whole deal. I offered her 120 and she said it had to be more. 140 was my final offer and she STILL said that I needed to bring more money next time.

So since I paid so much I did take my time, and kept pulling out and taking a breather so as not to cum so fast.

A customer walked in and was talking to the Mamasan right in front of the first room there as I was drilling her. This kind of excited me and I just kept pounding hard. I am sure he could hear over the obnoxious music that was blaring over the speakers. I nutted after this, and took off.

Perhaps next time I will see April. I just felt like having a full session this time.

KingAdam
05-17-08, 20:32
A previous poster said he had seen a light skinned blk or latin chick at VT. Is this true? I'd love to see some variety.

The King

Oowwll
05-18-08, 12:10
Yeah I saw one there. She was at the VT that is next to Hawaii spa. I think it is called Lansing Road. There is construction on that road right now and you can only use one lane.

She was decent looking but I had my mind on something else and did not partake.

KingAdam
05-19-08, 00:54
Great! I'll have to check it out and report back.

The King

Msuhoops
05-26-08, 16:49
Might have to check this place out, It is about a 50 min. drive for me. I am near m-57. And nice site, just found it.

Opted for a stop at Hawaii instead of the VT. I got Cindy this time and was happy with her looks. Kind of an older lady, but has a great body. Blonde short hair, nice thin thighs, and waist, a nice rack, and a smooth shaved pussy.

Her enthusiasm was great, I got a nice little hand job in the TS and she offered a pretty decent massage. Grabbing the boys from underneath.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said the whole deal. I offered her 120 and she said it had to be more. 140 was my final offer and she STILL said that I needed to bring more money next time.

So since I paid so much I did take my time, and kept pulling out and taking a breather so as not to cum so fast.

A customer walked in and was talking to the Mamasan right in front of the first room there as I was drilling her. This kind of excited me and I just kept pounding hard. I am sure he could hear over the obnoxious music that was blaring over the speakers. I nutted after this, and took off.

Perhaps next time I will see April. I just felt like having a full session this time.

TwistedBrother
05-29-08, 22:32
Iman, until you learn English better, you're not really going to understand this board, and we are not going to understand you. There's no reason to tell this guy to "stay out of it." He is hoping to visit the Spa. Limit your reports to your experiences. Otherwise, you're going to keep offending people, we're going to keep reporting you, and you'll get your butt kicked off this board.

Hawaii why don't you try one of the fine young Lady's there and report back! until then if you can't keep up with the story! please stay out of it!

Msuhoops
06-02-08, 16:59
I just got back from Hawawii, first time and it went well. I saw yo-yo, at least that is what she told me. She said it is very slow and as far as I could tell I was the only one inside. She did a great job and I left VERY happy.

KingAdam
06-03-08, 20:54
I had a chance to stop at VT. It appears April was the only one working. I didn't partake she was busy anyways :) Is she the only model there? I perfer HSW or light skineed blk cks

TwistedBrother
06-05-08, 01:14
I had a chance to stop at VT. It appears April was the only one working. I didn't partake she was busy anyways :) Is she the only model there? I perfer HSW or light skineed blk cksProbably not, but she's the only that does what we've posted about (to our knowledge). Read back if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

Jon Man
06-08-08, 10:51
I just got back from Hawawii, first time and it went well. I saw yo-yo, at least that is what she told me. She said it is very slow and as far as I could tell I was the only one inside. She did a great job and I left VERY happy.Msuhoops,

Can you give any more info on yo-yo and your time?

Michboaterii
06-23-08, 11:32
Sorry I haven't reported back sooner...been out of the office a lot lately. A week ago last Thurs. on my way back from a golf outing I stopped into VT to have a visit with April. I highly highly recommend. Only complaint was the damn .4 to the house. We talked about her when she was on CL...she had a pretty bad experience with that. We talked about this site and she is concerned about LE watching this site, so be careful of what info we put on here. She was pretty certain that by the end of the summer she would not be there but would be posting ads in the newspaper and or she might try CL again. She is one incredibly sexy lady. For more details pm me.

Mike Yepthatsm
07-01-08, 10:20
Recently visited Hawaii after spending a few hours at the vu. The lady at the door asked if I had been there before (always act like you are a regular). I said yes and asked if coco was still there. She laughed and said, not for a couple of years. She then sent in a short, maybe mid thirties lady with nice fake tits. She brought me to the table shower and scrubbed me clean. The massage was kind of half assed. She took her clothes off, and that revealed her flabby gut. I was turned off, so I simply asked for a BJ and HJ. After a 120 buck tip I got a half assed BJ and HJ. I wish I could remember her name, but I don't plan to return here for a while. I have always had better luck at LA.

Webo 1976
07-08-08, 21:40
Took a trip to the Island this pm. I was greeted by a new mamasan who was much nicer than the older one. The place also didn't smell like smoke anymore. Paid the usual. 4 at the door. I asked for Yo-yo but was told that she's on a "long vacation". Was introduced to Christina. She's about mid-30's, 5' 6, skinny, nice ass, with fake C's, very pretty, and was actually very friendly and talkative. I was not offered a shower; probably because there were two other mongers there with me. I actually received a very nice back massage which turned into the light finger action, and a really nice AR technique. On the flip, she continued with the light fingers and I handed her. 4 (at this point wishing I would have brought more). She took it without any upselling at all, which was nice for a change. Received a fantastic HR. She took her time and was not at all in a rush. I asked her what her price was for FS; she said $$! I don't believe it; I'm sure she would certainly provide for less. I would definitely recommend spending time with her.

TwistedBrother
07-17-08, 02:32
Started out the night making my way to the VT, northside, hoping to see April. It was not yet 10, but they were closed. Hoping it was just a fluke instead of something else.

Tried the other VT, just in case. Two girls there, neither being April, so I went down the street to Hawaii. I was hesitant, because my luck has not been good the last two times. I thought I posted my YoYo experience from probably 2 months ago, but I guess not. That was probably in May and nowhere near as good as what LapDogg had. Same technique, but covered, no AR, for some reason an attitude, etc. Just didn't work out. Previous time had been with Mia, which I reported. Lisa and Jackie, my previous faves, have not been in the house, and I keep getting told they're on vacation, but wondering if it's permanent.

Anyway, tonight was the third time since April I was told they were gone. New mamasan, too (new for me). She's younger and has kind of a regal look about her. She was ok. Part of me wanted to book to Jackson for Lucky, but it was too late and too far, so I waited to see who she would bring me, and it was ...

... Christina. I agree with Webo - she's attractive and immediately makes you feel somewhat at ease with laughs, smiles, etc. I was trying to convince her that I was a true veteran there and hoping that I could somehow get the high quality I'd gotten with Lisa and Jackie. She just laughed and said, So are you going to get naked?

the sauna-TS-sauna routine had a few interesting aspects. First, she applied as much soap to my body that I think I've ever had. I could not have been cleaner. The other was that while I was in the sauna, I suddenly heard a Caucasian woman's voice, talking about some accident. I'm like, WTF? I found out when she finally walked back to my room that the little mutt that's been there forever ran into some big-ass dog and got chewed up. Guess he's gonna make it, but got pretty f'd up.

Anyway, when we got back to the room, we hugged a bit and she said, "So, you going to give me all your money? Can I rob you?"

LOL, this chica just wouldn't quit. I gave her 1.4 tip and when she came back, unlike Webo, I got no pretense of a massage, rather she told me I had to work her. Well, that turned out to be fairly fun. Eventually turned over, DATY, 69 and more followed.

Unfortunately, the Little Brother was only moderately cooperative as the CBJ and CFS just wasn't doing the trick. I was afraid that one of us was going have to apply the hand and oil, but to my amazement, she went back to the CBJ, allowed me some deep FIV, and was able to work the Little Brother like he'd never been worked before.

I still must be the only guy who hasn't gotten a BBBJ from any of these girls, but I left happy, especially after some nice post-event cuddling and talking.

Bottom line - Christina measures up to my previous faves, for the most part, and in her own unique way. Her C's are kinda hard and fake, but otherwise, she's got a nice bod and a great smile, laugh and attitude. Among my favorite ever in the latter category, so I'd recommend.

Also ... we should be able to get this with no higher than .6 + 1.4. This time, for me, I just gave her the $$ folded up and tried to convey an air that what she needed was there and let's get on with it, like I knew what I was doing and had done it before.

p.s. If anyone has seen Lisa or Jackie any time lately, or know if they'll ever be back or not, please advise, either here or PM. Thx.

Msuhoops
07-18-08, 17:56
I made a trip to Hawaii today and asked for Yo-YO, I was told that she is on a long trip. I went into the room and waited and was very happy to meet Christina. Very, Very nice person to talk to and did a great job with me. She said they are a C-cup and yes they are very Hard! She is by far the best that I have meet at a AMP. We had lots of fun.

TwistedBrother
07-27-08, 11:01
Headed over to Hawaii to see if I could leverage the familiarity factor and upgrade with Christina from "very good" to "great."

When I got to the door, first thing I noticed was that old mamasan had returned. Don't know if it matters to anyone, but guess she had been on vacation, accounting for the younger one a week or two ago. She recognized me and took me to the room.

Well, it took me several requests to get a girl and maybe it's easiest to just break it down this way:

Jackie - long vacation, probably gone for good (maybe you all knew that)
Lisa - long vacation, but possibly coming back
Christina - left for short vacation a few days ago (DARN!)

So, I'm like, who DO you have? Well, I thought she said "Cindy" and "new girl." I asked who new girl was and she actually had to think about it. "I think Kay," she said.

So I just said, "whatever." I really wasn't up for a new girl and was almost going to head to Jackson. Well, in walks Kay and my hopes rose. She was basically bopping to the tuneage (such as it was) and was all smiles and friendly. Things were looking up. We chatted a little and she was clear I was a regular there.

We did the basic sauna-TS-sauna routine and back to the room, where I slipped her the usual 1.4. She took it with no comment and left, then returned. Almost always haggle-free here for me.

Well, first thing she does is say I'm going to massage her. I joked that this was the 2nd straight time (true) that I'd had to be the giver and when was I going to get massage again? But we had fun. Soon she flipped and I started in on some serious DATY. First she was faking it, then she wasn't as she started pulling my hair ... LOL.

After she O'd, then she got me down and gave me sort of a modified body slide, which was a first for me. She oiled up my back and then rubbed her front all up and down it. Then she gave me a short, but high quality AR, also my best such experience at Hawaii to date. Still didn't get much of a true massage, but couldn't really complain. After the flip started a CBJ (still no BBBJ for TB). Unfortunately, my energy level wasn't what it should have been, but we finally got into some CFS and I gave her some foot worship which almost got her going again. Finally had to finish with HR, sans raincoat.

During all this, there was some LFK, too, as it was a reasonably GFE session ... of course YMMV on that; depends a lot on how much girl likes you.

This all took a lot of time, so I didn't feel like there was much time to cuddle or anything after. Plus it was late. But we did have a spontaneous conversation which I started by saying I'd like to seriously date a Korean woman and continued with her saying how unlikely and difficult that would be given their cultural reservations, etc. Interesting.

Anyway, like all of the Hawaii girls, it seems, Kay has been in the US a long time (22 years, she said) and speaks pretty good English - maybe the best of any girl there. She has an interesting figure. Enhanced "D's," but not as obviously enhanced as Christina's. Sort of a barrel chest, but almost no belly fat. Kind of muscular, in a way, but her arms and legs still thin. Small, muscular butt. She may be a Korean/American mix.

All around, I have to say she was very good and would recommend.

The final part of the experience was this - when I walked out, I saw a gal I didn't recognize for a minute ... then I'm like, OMG, it's Sandy. She is really tricked out now. Last time I saw her she had the blonde thing going ... now it's sort of tied up and spiked out or something. Also more makeup. Don't want to be insulting, but she looked kind of like a high-class Hollywood street girl ... looked good, but in a tawdry way not really befitting her.

She also seemed kind of dangerously thin and maybe with enhancements not there before. This all happened quickly and I'm not sure if she recognized me, though she mumbled a greeting. She may just not like me anymore because I stopped seeing her and moved on to other girls. Anyway, she looked really different. Obviously, when I thought the mama was saying "Cindy," she was saying "Sandy."

So that's my report. Sorry so long, but you know I like to write long when it's a first time with a girl (usually). I guess Hawaii is the record holder in my long, multi-city mongering career with the most girls seen in one place - Jackie, Lisa, Sandy, Mia, Yoyo, Christina, and now Kay - and those are just the ones I remember ... LOL

p.s. If you liked the mangy, terrier-mutt that has been there forever, I have bad news. It died as a result of the attack (by another dog) I mentioned in my last Hawaii post.

Msuhoops
08-05-08, 07:18
Just got back from the island. Geat time, Got to meet Me Me. Very nice to talk too, says she has been at the island for a week and a half. I was seening Christine before she left and if she comes back I will stick with Me Me. Everything I want to write Twisted brother already said, you would think it was the same girl. They got a few new ones going way out of their way. Only 1 bad thing. I was in the room with Me Me and some dude walks in and was like (shit dude, wrong room) I was like WTF was that. LOL. But, Great time guys.

Msuhoops
08-20-08, 07:03
Went to the islands agian. It was around 5pm. Not a very good time, it was very busy and the maam was yelling at the people to hurry up.

TwistedBrother
09-03-08, 22:16
If you haven't read the Portland MI board, L.A. Spa apparently got busted. We Hawaii mongers may need to take heed.

Webo 1976
09-28-08, 21:40
Was bored last night so went to the Island. Saw Sandy. She is fairly attractive, has nice B's-small C's, and has the weirdest hair style for an asian I've ever seen. Her hair is dyed blonde. Anyway there was another Mama son there; this is the 3rd one I've seen at this place. It was a Saturday night and no one else was at this place maybe because of the construction on the road. But this place seemed to be up and running; no real red flags here that I saw. Opted for the half hour treatment. Sandy actually provided a really good massage, with walking on the back, etc. On the flip paid another. 6 for HR and TF action. Was pretty nice. Must have spent enough money there because she offered me a pop afterwards; wow! I still can't bring myself to have FS with one of these providers; one day it will happen.

Msuhoops
10-16-08, 20:00
Went to the island today, I took a friend of mine with me and it was his first time to an AMP. He saw Sandy and I got Lee. Lee told me all the girls are new agian. My friend and I were the only ones inside. We had a blast, the girls got into it and started yelling back in forth. The girls did great work. Sandy is not the best looking and Lee looks alittle better. Lee would not work at all with me on price.

Ian Dunsirn
10-19-08, 09:32
Just got back from the island. Geat time, Got to meet Me Me. Very nice to talk too, says she has been at the island for a week and a half. I was seening Christine before she left and if she comes back I will stick with Me Me. Everything I want to write Twisted brother already said, you would think it was the same girl. They got a few new ones going way out of their way. Only 1 bad thing. I was in the room with Me Me and some dude walks in and was like (shit dude, wrong room) I was like WTF was that. LOL. But, Great time guys.I've had Me Me before and she was very good. That was back in August, so maybe there are two Me Mes there.

Msuhoops
10-24-08, 18:03
Went to LA today. Had a great time. The girl was good looking with real big c's to small d's. GREAT service. She is the only one with short hair she said. I can not remember her name. She went WAY out of her way to make me happy. I will be back after the great service I got. Better then any time at the island. The place was busy today.

Looking Around
10-26-08, 08:45
Been there before, this time was the worst. Stopped by late morning the middle of the week, was introduced to Laura. Paid .40 for a half hour, offered $ for FS, was sternly rebuffed and told that $.6 was the going rate and $ for oral. She was argumentative and stopped the massage while whining about gas prices, cost of living, etc. I talked her down to .4 for hand relief. Never again with her.

Trearran
10-26-08, 10:43
Went to LA today. Had a great time. The girl was good looking with real big c's to small d's. GREAT service. She is the only one with short hair she said. I can not remember her name. She went WAY out of her way to make me happy. I will be back after the great service I got. Better then any time at the island. The place was busy today.

How much did you pay and what did you get?

T Nickel
10-26-08, 15:23
Been there before, this time was the worst. Stopped by late morning the middle of the week, was introduced to Laura. Paid .40 for a half hour, offered $ for FS, was sternly rebuffed and told that $.6 was the going rate and $ for oral. She was argumentative and stopped the massage while whining about gas prices, cost of living, etc. I talked her down to .4 for hand relief. Never again with her.

I'm glad Bay City is the closest action for me. It's been a few months but .4 or .6 at the door and a $ tip will get H/H or FS. There are 4 AMPs in that area and I avoid the Green Spa because of their pushy, trying to extract more money, attitude. Even Bay City is more than a hours drive for me. Us Northern Jackpine savages do come down out of the woods once in awhile.

TwistedBrother
10-26-08, 17:37
Well, although Laura doesn't sound too nice, 1.0 is definitely a low offer by normal standards of that place. I think most of us (at least some, incl. me many times) have paid 1.4 for FS ... and that was long before gas prices went through the roof. On the positive side, I've gotten GFE-type experiences more often than not, so it's been worth it for me.

T Nickel
10-26-08, 20:48
$$ total or over is way too much for most of these AMPS. In general you will not get MSOG in an AMP. They are experts at getting you off as quickly as possible and sending you down the road in 1/2 hr or less. The price is what it is because we pay it. The best bet in any Amp is pay the 1/2 hr door and try and tip as little as possible. I never walk in with more than $.6 and more times than not I leave with .2 No matter what you pay @ the door they will hang in there until you pop. After you do it's all over but the clean up, and the push out the door. Try and get by for as little as possible. If they exceed all your expectations and there is a full hr with MSOG tip them a little more, if you see fit. Don't go during their busy time. Hit them in the morning or early afternoon, in the middle of the week. Other than that keep thinking with your big head.

Msuhoops
11-07-08, 23:02
I hit LA today instead of LLC in flint. I did 60 for a hour. Had a girl named PINK. Fake tits with long nips. Durning the massage she was letting me touch more then I have ever done before. When she was done with my rub down she asked if I wanted sucky, sucky with fu! Ky, fu! Ky.

I had a DREAM that I said yes. ANd in that Dream it cost 90 for everything and I got 3 positions out of the deal. She said 120 at first but I DREAMED I said 90 or I am walking out. It ended up at 90. I bet she did not weigh 95 pounds. Just a little thing.

Harleyoutlaw
11-20-08, 03:08
Hello all,

First time poster here. I had a dream that finally took the plunge and went to VT. Saw April and boy was I glad I did. 40 to the house and. 60 for April for some light touching and Russian style finish. Will repeat for sure.

Member #3096
11-20-08, 21:03
Hello all,

First time poster here. I had a dream that finally took the plunge and went to VT. Saw April and boy was I glad I did. 40 to the house and. 60 for April for some light touching and Russian style finish. Will repeat for sure.Hey, Which VT did you dream about? I have daydreamed about the northside one before.

TwistedBrother
11-20-08, 22:05
April is northside

Hey, Which VT did you dream about? I have daydreamed about the northside one before.

Harleyoutlaw
11-21-08, 03:49
Hey, Which VT did you dream about? I have daydreamed about the northside one before.Twistedbrother is correct. the northside on old 27. good time to be had there.

Msuhoops
12-13-08, 19:43
I had a bad dream that I went to L.A. Friday. I went for a nice hour massage. That hour that I dreamed that I donated money for ended up only being 25 min.
I dreamed I got Connie. I wanted Pink but she was gone. Connie said they fired Pink because she was ALOT cheaper then the other girls and everybody wanted her. She says Pink is her room mate still in a apartment in Portland, 3 total live there. Pink was very fair priced, well under a 100 for BJ and full service. Connie asked for more then I thought she needed as she is not the best looking. I dreamed I left unhappy.

So I wonder if Pink is working at another location????

Ian Dunsirn
12-18-08, 16:50
Hello all,

First time poster here. I had a dream that finally took the plunge and went to VT. Saw April and boy was I glad I did. 40 to the house and. 60 for April for some light touching and Russian style finish. Will repeat for sure.Last time I had a dream about VT, April mentioned leaving after February, so go dreaming while you can. I'm going to try to have another dream before she goes.

Justbrowzin
01-18-09, 02:20
My visit to "The Island".

Long time "reader", first time "poster"... Anyways, I just thought that I'd share my dream with you all.

I had a dream that I woke up at The Island.

Gina was there to greet me (she was a little older, I'm guessing maybe mid to late 40's, although I've always had a hard time determining an Asian girl's age). I would give Gina about a 6 or possibly a 7 on appearance. She asked if I'd ever been there before and I was honest and told her that it was my first time. I paid for an hour (.6) and I got a table shower.

There was a little bit of awkwardness here, as I asked if I could use the restroom and after I relieved myself I went back to the room (being that I didn't know where the table shower area was). So I just went back to the room and sat there for like 10 minutes wondering what was taking Gina so long.

Finally she back back to the room and led me to the shower area.

She was really "touchy-feely" with me while giving me the table shower (which I assumed was an advertisement for other services that she may be offering).

When we got back to the room she started giving me a massage, which wasn't too bad. Almost immediately after she started giving me the rub down I started rubbing on her legs occasionally reaching up to feel her nice tight little ass.

After about 10 minutes of the mutual massaging she asked me what I wanted to do. So I asked her what she would be willing to do. She held out her hand and at first I offered her .4 and she motioned that she'd give me a hand. Then I took out .6 and she motioned that she'd give me a BJ.

I was fine with that so I handed over the .6.

The BJ turned out to be a BBJ although no CIM. However she seemed more intent on lending me a hand and working my rim than actually putting it into her mouth for more than a little bit at a time.

By the way I'm usually not in to that sort of thing (having my rim worked) but I figured that she was a professional so I let her do her thing.

Also she was very kind in where she let my hands roam during all of this. She let me touch anywhere and everywhere as much as I wanted.

She finally got me off with a combination of her HJ and working my rim.

Overall, I'd rate the experience about a 7 and I would probably go back some day.

I went at about 11:30pm and there were at least 2 people that came in, both of them were looking for "Sandy" but apparently she was unavailable tonight.

I'm wondering if I didn't possibly miss out by going with Gina although I have to admit it wasn't like there was a selection to choose from when I first came in.

Finally, for all you other virgins or first timer's out there, please be warned that they give you a rub down with rubbing alcohol after the deed is done. This was a little bit of a surprise to me and my ass burned all the way home because of it. :)

SgtPerv
01-18-09, 15:01
My visit to "The Island".

Finally, for all you other virgins or first timer's out there, please be warned that they give you a rub down with rubbing alcohol after the deed is done. This was a little bit of a surprise to me and my ass burned all the way home because of it. :)She must of not diluted the alcohol down enough.

Bright side is that you did not have to worry about falling asleep on the way home.

Msuhoops
01-20-09, 20:31
It sucked, Got Lily. Old, small boobs, flat ass. She says rates are 100 for a BJ. I laughed at her and said, no fucking way that I am going to give you a 100 for that. She says she is new to the islands. Two bad trips in a row to the islands for me. Better looking, better rates at LA.

Msuhoops
02-27-09, 19:55
I went to the island around a week ago. I saw a girl named gina. I would say around 40 years old???? Nice and firm b cups and a avg butt. I got one of the best massages ever for 40 bucks. She was very good. After around 20 min she asked me to roll over and she started rubbing me ALL over and it felt good. We went through the price thing and I had 110 bucks in my pocket. I DREAMED I got a great CBJ and CFS. I dreamed of the 3 ways we did it. It was a great time.
Total 150 bucks but it was a great massage.

This place is real hit and miss with me, I get a differant girl every time. I get a bad time and say I will never go back and I always end up back and have a great time.

Msuhoops
02-27-09, 19:58
I went to VT down the road from the island.
I got the 30 min VT.

WASTE OF FU*K*NG time. I got less then 15 min and she complained about her job the whole time.
Black Girl.
I will never go back agian.

Tanaka
04-01-09, 15:08
Visited Islands. Old and ugly mamasan, weird-looking "Sandy" (blond Korean), who behaves like she is the Queen of the Universe.

Pluses: Massage was not that bad. She did apply enough force and did do some back walking, so for those, who like deep-tissue, hard massage, this is the place to go.

Minuses: She is old ... My guess is around 50. She talks too much. Asks for huge tips (HJ .6, FS $$), complains a lot, and tries to escape as quickly as she can.

Bottom line: Do not waste more than .4 on HJ no matter what she says and do not let her go until the time is over. As far as you do it nicely and do not allow her to play games according to her rules, it is not that bad. But, overall, I was not impressed. Will never see her again (I just do not like bargaining when I am trying to relax).

There was another Korean girls there, who looked much younger; however, Sandy did not want to reveal her name or introduce me to any other provider. Kind of rude.

TwistedBrother
04-01-09, 17:13
Pretty sure Sandy's nowhere close to 50, but whatever. Too bad, though, about the bad experience ... Sandy used to be sweet.

Visited Islands. Old and ugly mamasan, weird-looking "Sandy" (blond Korean), who behaves like she is the Queen of the Universe.

Pluses: Massage was not that bad. She did apply enough force and did do some back walking, so for those, who like deep-tissue, hard massage, this is the place to go.

Minuses: She is old ... My guess is around 50. She talks too much. Asks for huge tips (HJ .6, FS $$), complains a lot, and tries to escape as quickly as she can.

Bottom line: Do not waste more than .4 on HJ no matter what she says and do not let her go until the time is over. As far as you do it nicely and do not allow her to play games according to her rules, it is not that bad. But, overall, I was not impressed. Will never see her again (I just do not like bargaining when I am trying to relax).

There was another Korean girls there, who looked much younger; however, Sandy did not want to reveal her name or introduce me to any other provider. Kind of rude.

Tanaka
04-02-09, 14:28
Pretty sure Sandy's nowhere close to 50, but whatever. Too bad, though, about the bad experience ... Sandy used to be sweet.

She was sweet. But she talks too much. I really do not care about her take on Chinese, and I do not want to pay $$ for FS or .6 for HJ.

As far as for her age, you are overoptimistic.

King #1
04-03-09, 12:11

Could there be another Sandy? This doesn't sound at all like the one I know either.

TwistedBrother
04-04-09, 01:13
Regarding more than one Sandy or her age ... well, last time I saw her (maybe a year+), she was blonde, so that sounds right. But even though I know Asians are older than they look, she had told me a few years ago she was 32, I think. Now I know that might be well off, but not 15-17 years off. I'd wager good money she's no older than 40-42 ...

... but of course, does it really matter ... LOL ... not intending to get in an argument.

She was sweet. But she talks too much. I really do not care about her take on Chinese, and I do not want to pay $$ for FS or .6 for HJ.

As far as for her age, you are overoptimistic.

Noble1
04-09-09, 06:07
All the talk about "dreams" is a bit confusing for me.

What the significance?

Snow Man
04-09-09, 13:36

What the significance?

From what I've heard;
While not the true dictionary definition; the term is used around here to indicate something very REAL, STIMULATING and FULFILLING, while the reporter is not 100% certain that the ACT actually happened, or if he was DREAMING. Similar to talking "hypothetically". Get it?

Or that's the word on the street

SgtPerv
04-09-09, 22:24

What the significance?It's all about deny ability.

I did not say it really happened ,I said it was a dream.

Just like the old "my friend has this problem".

Freddie1331
04-10-09, 03:13
*Snip*

Sandy used to be sweet.She still is sweet. At least to me she is.

Ian Dunsirn
04-14-09, 19:21
I went to VT down the road from the island.

I got the 30 min VT.

WASTE OF FU*K*NG time. I got less then 15 min and she complained about her job the whole time.

Black Girl.

I will never go back agian.That place is going downhill as far as I am concerned.

Better off going to the VT on the other side of town.

Bobsuruncle
04-18-09, 15:43
Had a dream I was up in MI this morning. Stopped at LA off of 96. One gal in there the mamsan wouldn't let me see before laying my. 40 down, so I went on down the road. Stopped at Hi, where 3 girls were working. Two were pretty good looking. The third was a little old for my taste. Picked one of the younger girls. Great body, pretty face and VERY energetic. I had a spectacular time, and have never been treated so well. Massage was even good. You all don't know how good you have it up there. Her name was Pepsi, and she's only been there a week (according to her). It is a good thing I don't live up there, or I would be BROKE!

TwistedBrother
04-19-09, 13:50
haha ... well, I think we do know. But Hawaii has ranged from mediocre to very, very good the last few years, depending on the girls. I mean, you'll always get your mileage there, but sometimes it's with an attitude or worse, and sometimes it's been just about as good as it gets. Glad to hear it's good these days.

...Stopped at Hi, where 3 girls were working. Two were pretty good looking. The third was a little old for my taste. Picked one of the younger girls. Great body, pretty face and VERY energetic. I had a spectacular time, and have never been treated so well. Massage was even good. You all don't know how good you have it up there. Her name was Pepsi, and she's only been there a week (according to her). It is a good thing I don't live up there, or I would be BROKE!

Msuhoops
04-19-09, 14:15
haha ... well, I think we do know. But Hawaii has ranged from mediocre to very, very good the last few years, depending on the girls. I mean, you'll always get your mileage there, but sometimes it's with an attitude or worse, and sometimes it's been just about as good as it gets. Glad to hear it's good these days.

Seems like the real good girls do not last very long at hawaii. The real hot ones are in for a few weeks then gone.

Bobsuruncle
04-20-09, 21:36
Seems like the real good girls do not last very long at hawaii. The real hot ones are in for a few weeks then gone.Then you all need to get there quick! Cuz if what you say is true, this gal is going to be gone quick!

TwistedBrother
05-08-09, 12:22
I haven't been to Hawaii for more than a year, but a particular set of circumstances finally led me to head over there the other night, determined I would give Pepsi a try and relieve the horniness that had built up.

There was one car there when I arrived late at night and another came in just as I was entering. I had to wait awhile for Pepsi, but she finally came in. I gave her a hug and, as someone was using the TS, she asked about giving a massage first. I had never done it quite that way, but agreed. She gave me a pretty solid, firm rub down. I honestly don't really know how to evaluate a good massage from these places, but there was definitely more effort in that area than most. She also threw in a little erotic tickling here and there to make sure I stayed alert, and I reached around to do the same to her from time to time.

The TS was fine, nothing special. Then when we got back, she started quietly asking a little about doing "something." I was hoping to get by with what I had typically paid, which is 1.4, and I just slipped it to her altogether, trying to look like I did it all the time. Given what I'd heard about higher prices, I figured if she accepted it w/o question, I'd be doing ok, and she did. I had told her about seeing other gals there and acted like I knew what I was doing, so she accepted me as a regular.

I was back lying on my front when she returned, so she began a lite b2b rub and teasing, but then was quick to turn me over. I was hoping for some AR, but no dice. She moved quickly into CBJ, even though I wasn't quite ready, then pretty quickly into the main event. Eventually, there was completion. Though she wasn't obnoxious about it, I did feel kind of rushed ... but then she gives me more unasked-for massage again afterward, so I don't know why she was in quite the hurry.

So here's my take on Pepsi ... but hard to know where to begin. She's definitely an impish, cute little sparkplug, but not in the more gentle, affectionate vein that I like. She almost strikes me like your friend's kid sister who wants to fight all the boys on the playground. She didn't like to be kissed. It was hard to tell if she was into it. She was tight, I can tell you that, and she seemed to keep trying to stifle herself from making noises of pleasure (or pain?). It was kinda different.

She's definitely playful and I did everything I could to keep bringing that out of her, so there was a lot of joking, playing, a little dancing around when we were done, etc. She tries to tease you sometimes with a straight face and see if you'll "get it."

(by the way, I know they've always played their background music loud there, but what I can only describe as the Korean disco/dance music they played last night was almost intolerable. I'm pretty open to all kinds of music, but this was just grating and loud and contributed nothing to the mood)

But even though she was playful, she wasn't really affectionate in the way I like. Still, a funny little imp of a girl ... very slender (though not really firm), like all the gals there that I've seen, and pretty young, it seems. Nice (real) small C's or large B's, I guess. Wasn't into a lot of DATY, but a little.

So I don't think I had quite as great a time as the last guy who reported on her, and I doubt I'll make an effort to try again, though maybe she would warm up to me more. But I can't really give her a thumbs down, either ... a lot of you may like her a lot. She just wasn't quite right for me.

Themage
05-09-09, 21:19
I knew a a pepsi that was present in VIP in BC and had the same attitude as twisted brother described, Offcourse names don't really count at all, but the whole thing seems quite familiar.

However, pepsi was very strict about her prices and insisted on $0. 8 when I saw her which I considered too much.

Now inspite of my general success in the AMP world, I was never able to get the mamasan to give me a choice. In all my experiences, I was presented with a specific girl and they totally refuse to give me alternatives, every time I am faced with a solid "I am the only one here" or "all other girls are busy". In fact I remember one situation when I was started with one girl and then she left the room and a another girl jumped in (younger but less attracive), and when I asked for the other girl back they said she is busy with another customer and told me that I have the option to get a refund and leave or accept the switch. Even when I did a repeat visit and I asked for a girl by name they denied they have a girl with that name. SO I wonder if I am missing something here. I usually get everything I ask for except for choosing the girl.

TwistedBrother
05-10-09, 13:18
I was never able to get the mamasan to give me a choice.
I don't know what to tell you ... some places I've had luck with asking for specific girl and some not ... and not all the time even at the places where I did. Well, actually I guess my luck's been pretty consistent with that at Hawaii, Lucky (in Jackson) and L.A.

Themage
05-16-09, 19:03
I don't know what to tell you ... some places I've had luck with asking for specific girl and some not ... and not all the time even at the places where I did. Well, actually I guess my luck's been pretty consistent with that at Hawaii, Lucky (in Jackson) and L.A.I wonder if there is some spcific time of the day where you can get a better experienc, I tend to go there in the evning but I had one morning visit that was no different than evening visits. I do avoid going to late at night (after 10:00) because I think girls would be tired and more prone to rushing, What do you think about that.

King #1
05-17-09, 09:25
I wonder if there is some spcific time of the day where you can get a better experienc, I tend to go there in the evning but I had one morning visit that was no different than evening visits. I do avoid going to late at night (after 10:00) because I think girls would be tired and more prone to rushing, What do you think about that.

In my own experience, my best visit at Hawaii was on a Sunday morning right after they opened. It started out bad because mamasan wanted me to watch TV with her. Did that for about 20 minutes and needless to say it was a little bizarre. But I ended up being there for about 2-1/2 hours altogether. No rushing whatsoever, plenty of time to enjoy everything.

TwistedBrother
05-17-09, 14:54
That's f'in hilarious ... was that back with the previous mama when they had the little dog? I was actually there the night they found that dog had been killed. That is bizarre, but actually good because if you become friends with a mama, they'll almost always really take care of you.

I'd say earlier in the day can sometimes be better, and usually late is not as good, but you really never know how much business there will be in a given day and what the girls' moods will be. It really is a crapshoot, but like I said, if you know people it's good and sometimes calling in advance is good, too.

In my own experience, my best visit at Hawaii was on a Sunday morning right after they opened. It started out bad because mamasan wanted me to watch TV with her. Did that for about 20 minutes and needless to say it was a little bizarre. But I ended up being there for about 2-1/2 hours altogether. No rushing whatsoever, plenty of time to enjoy everything.

King #1
05-20-09, 12:19
That's f'in hilarious ... was that back with the previous mama when they had the little dog? I was actually there the night they found that dog had been killed. That is bizarre, but actually good because if you become friends with a mama, they'll almost always really take care of you.

I'd say earlier in the day can sometimes be better, and usually late is not as good, but you really never know how much business there will be in a given day and what the girls' moods will be. It really is a crapshoot, but like I said, if you know people it's good and sometimes calling in advance is good, too.

Oh yes. The dog and I became friends.

Msuhoops
06-09-09, 10:25
Went to the island to see Pepsi for the first time. She is long gone, got Gina instead. I thought it would be a bad time with her. I was wrong, i never had a GFE like this before. I was the only guy in there. The way she talked, kissed, licked, and did anything I asked her to do. This was the best dream I have ever had at a amp or with a sp. .40 at the door, $.20 for the best gfe I have had. Total was $.60 for a dream that ended up being an hour of my time.

She told me that Wed. a new girl was starting to take over for pepsi. Said this new girl is the best looking girl they have ever had to work at the island. Might be a sales pitch??

Fried Piper
06-11-09, 22:58
There is indeed a new girl at the islands, goes by the name of Suzie, and gina was not lying, she is by far the hottest girl there.

I had the honor of being her first client for the evening. I dreamt that I paid the mamasan for a full hour, and was surprised by what came to my room! About 5'7 great build, firm C, pretty face and hair.

Great table shower with plenty of extra attention to the boys.

Decent back rub, but you could tell she was eager to go, paid $1 for some 69, cbj, and mish, with a cowgirl finish.

One of the nicest dreams I have had in a long while, don't pass this one up guys, she's a treat.

Asianplvr
06-12-09, 18:26
Wonder if this is the same Suzie that worked Rainbow many years back. Her description matches what I remember. The Suzie I use to visit would be probably 35-40 years old by now. How old would Suzie from the Island be?

There is indeed a new girl at the islands, goes by the name of Suzie, and gina was not lying, she is by far the hottest girl there.

TwistedBrother
06-27-09, 11:18
Had kind of a weird experience at Hawaii. I went there hoping to see the well-reviewed Gina. Unfortunately, when I got there, the mama said she was gone for awhile - supposedly coming back in a few weeks or a month, but gone for awhile.

I was pretty bummed and, unfortunately, I'd forgotten about the Suzie review. As most of you know, I'm really into the GFE, so I did something that I'd never quite done at an amp before: I told the mama I wanted a girl who liked to kiss.

She only seemed to half understand me. So, a few minutes later, in walks "Joy," who projects anything but -- Girl is young enough, nice bod, and attractive, but with a little scowl on her face that told me she was only going to put out what she had to.

I had kind of wavered on the TS, because I'd just showered a little bit earlier (kinda had to), and she just told me to lay on the table, where she began a medium massage. I just knew this was going to be a mechanical experience. I have been able to sweet-talk girls into becoming more fun before, but partly because I'd eschewed the table shower, I just couldn't see it happening.

So at this point, I actually ask the girl about kissing and, of course, she said she didn't do that. So I actually asked for another girl. Joy stomped out and the mama came back, saying most girls don't do that, blah, blah. I was nice ... I said I understood, but that I'd had 3-4 girls in the past there who had and that's what I wanted. Of course, she said no refund, which I knew and I was willing to eat .6 because I knew I'd feel worse if I dropped another 1.0 for a mediocre experience.

I know the majority of AMP experiences, here or elsewhere, are not GFE. But my past experiences with Jackie and Lisa there, plus girls at Lucky Spa in Jackson, etc., have told me its possible.

The mama seemed to feel bad, because she knew I was a semi-regular. At this point, Sandy actually comes in. I wasn't sure she was still there. She kind of remembered me from our encounters long ago. I'd DFK'd her, too, which she seemed to not really remember. She recalled a few other things, though, which indicated she kind of remembered who I was. But Sandy was busy, so she could not satisfy either.

So I took the rest of these jacksons elsewhere ... stay tuned

Msuhoops
06-27-09, 19:50
that sucks man, I have never seen Joy befor.

Had kind of a weird experience at Hawaii. I went there hoping to see the well-reviewed Gina. Unfortunately, when I got there, the mama said she was gone for awhile - supposedly coming back in a few weeks or a month, but gone for awhile.

I was pretty bummed and, unfortunately, I'd forgotten about the Suzie review. As most of you know, I'm really into the GFE, so I did something that I'd never quite done at an amp before: I told the mama I wanted a girl who liked to kiss.

She only seemed to half understand me. So, a few minutes later, in walks "Joy," who projects anything but -- Girl is young enough, nice bod, and attractive, but with a little scowl on her face that told me she was only going to put out what she had to.

I had kind of wavered on the TS, because I'd just showered a little bit earlier (kinda had to), and she just told me to lay on the table, where she began a medium massage. I just knew this was going to be a mechanical experience. I have been able to sweet-talk girls into becoming more fun before, but partly because I'd eschewed the table shower, I just couldn't see it happening.

So at this point, I actually ask the girl about kissing and, of course, she said she didn't do that. So I actually asked for another girl. Joy stomped out and the mama came back, saying most girls don't do that, blah, blah. I was nice ... I said I understood, but that I'd had 3-4 girls in the past there who had and that's what I wanted. Of course, she said no refund, which I knew and I was willing to eat .6 because I knew I'd feel worse if I dropped another 1.0 for a mediocre experience.

I know the majority of AMP experiences, here or elsewhere, are not GFE. But my past experiences with Jackie and Lisa there, plus girls at Lucky Spa in Jackson, etc., have told me its possible.

The mama seemed to feel bad, because she knew I was a semi-regular. At this point, Sandy actually comes in. I wasn't sure she was still there. She kind of remembered me from our encounters long ago. I'd DFK'd her, too, which she seemed to not really remember. She recalled a few other things, though, which indicated she kind of remembered who I was. But Sandy was busy, so she could not satisfy either.

So I took the rest of these jacksons elsewhere ... stay tuned

Ian Dunsirn
07-09-09, 18:41
I don't know what to tell you ... some places I've had luck with asking for specific girl and some not ... and not all the time even at the places where I did. Well, actually I guess my luck's been pretty consistent with that at Hawaii, Lucky (in Jackson) and L.A.I once got shown to the door at the Island because I wanted to see who was working. Don't know if I'll go back there again. It would be nice if you could see who is working and make a choice.

Backstreet
07-22-09, 06:42
Ok, thinking of visiting one or the other of the LA or Islands this weekend. Never been before, read all the reviews, and the question: What is the best way to get service, not offend, and not act like a newbie-boobie?

Only other experience with spa is in Atlanta and it was great, and I remember that well, so I have an idea but that was a while ago.

What to do? What NOT to do? Not trying to drop big bucks but I can pay for what I get.

(And how to ask these things without sounding like a moron LOL)

TwistedBrother
07-22-09, 08:26
Well, if you went to Hawaii, you could probably get away with saying you'd been there before (more than a year ago), because they've changed girls and mamasans. L.A. Spa mama has been there for at least 3 yrs, I think. That's not a huge thing, but might help you.

I just act very friendly, casual, natural. The mama will lead you into a room, then a girl will come in. If she seems receptive, I usually try and give her a hug. Then I usually try and give all the money at once, so there's no question what I'm there for. I'm always there for FS, so I usually give 1.6 to 2.0 total, depending on what is the latest I've read about the place on here. If you're seeking something less, then maybe better to wait until after the TS and if she asks you what you want (maybe others can chime in).

I just googled "massage parlor etiquette" and came up with several things, including this: http://www.tuscl.net/b.php?AID=167 ... pretty good stuff. There's others and I know there's been links to similar stuff on USASG, but not sure what city's forum I found it.

One more thing, I know not everyone has time to read this stuff or travels a lot like me, but it's a good thing to read the forums all over the country here on USASG. Gives you a lot of good general info, as well as being aware what's happening in other cities to compare, and in the biz in general.

Ok, thinking of visiting one or the other of the LA or Islands this weekend. Never been before, read all the reviews, and the question: What is the best way to get service, not offend, and not act like a newbie-boobie?

Only other experience with spa is in Atlanta and it was great, and I remember that well, so I have an idea but that was a while ago.

What to do? What NOT to do? Not trying to drop big bucks but I can pay for what I get.

(And how to ask these things without sounding like a moron LOL)

Asianplvr
07-24-09, 11:45
Thanks for the link.

It was very informative of what to expect.

I just googled "massage parlor etiquette" and came up with several things, including this: http://www.tuscl.net/b.php?AID=167 ... pretty good stuff.

Backstreet
07-25-09, 12:36
Thanks. Well put, I have not ever been before, tried last night but ran out of time and gas, I was too late. This seems easy enough to understand. You and all the others here always provide such good info. So lets see if I can press my luck a little further. What time is best for a more timid newbie?

Well, if you went to Hawaii, you could probably get away with saying you'd been there before (more than a year ago), because they've changed girls and mamasans. L.A. Spa mama has been there for at least 3 yrs, I think. That's not a huge thing, but might help you.

I just act very friendly, casual, natural. The mama will lead you into a room, then a girl will come in. If she seems receptive, I usually try and give her a hug. Then I usually try and give all the money at once, so there's no question what I'm there for. I'm always there for FS, so I usually give 1.6 to 2.0 total, depending on what is the latest I've read about the place on here. If you're seeking something less, then maybe better to wait until after the TS and if she asks you what you want (maybe others can chime in).

I just googled "massage parlor etiquette" and came up with several things, including this: http://www.tuscl.net/b.php?AID=167 ... pretty good stuff. There's others and I know there's been links to similar stuff on USASG, but not sure what city's forum I found it.

One more thing, I know not everyone has time to read this stuff or travels a lot like me, but it's a good thing to read the forums all over the country here on USASG. Gives you a lot of good general info, as well as being aware what's happening in other cities to compare, and in the biz in general.

TwistedBrother
07-25-09, 14:02
Well, I think it's unpredictable how busy it will be at any given time. All it takes is a couple mongers to make it "busy." A general rule of thumb is that the girls are going to be fresher and have more energy earlier in the day, but it's possible you might go during an evening on a slow day and find a girl ready to go.

If you can get to Jackson, any of you fellow mongers, you might try Lucky Spa there. I feel a lot more positive about recommending them. You could tell them "Steve" sent you (name I use with them) and ask for Hannah or Sunny. If you plop down 1.8 for an hour, you will get very well taken care of. That's as no-hassle as you can get. If you're sweet on them, and you go more than once, you're likely to get the full GFE treatment that I get.

Thanks. Well put, I have not ever been before, tried last night but ran out of time and gas, I was too late. This seems easy enough to understand. You and all the others here always provide such good info. So lets see if I can press my luck a little further. What time is best for a more timid newbie?

Worker
08-02-09, 10:51
Can someone give me some info. on Suzie at the Islands? I haven't seen anything in a couple of months. Description, services, attitude, etc. Headed there (or somewhere in the Lansing area) in a couple of weeks.

Backstreet
08-02-09, 14:00
I am of the impression that any of em can be hit or miss. I have not been to the Islands yet, but when/if you go there, let us know what the current scoop is ?? :)

Can someone give me some info. on Suzie at the Islands? I haven't seen anything in a couple of months. Description, services, attitude, etc. Headed there (or somewhere in the Lansing area) in a couple of weeks.

Worker
08-03-09, 05:12
I am of the impression that any of em can be hit or miss. I have not been to the Islands yet, but when/if you go there, let us know what the current scoop is ?? :)

I know that as well, or better, than most. What I am looking for is some first hand experience with Suzie from someone that can give me specifics. Thanks.

Db2222
08-03-09, 18:36
Is "Islands" the same as Hawaii?

Worker
08-03-09, 21:25
Is "Islands" the same as Hawaii?

Yes. Do you have info?

Macatawa
08-04-09, 12:21
What is the best AMP to visit on a Friday afternoon?

Webo 1976
08-04-09, 16:52
What is the best AMP to visit on a Friday afternoon?Again Mr. Officer,

RTFF. Contribute to the forum before asking such direct questions.

TwistedBrother
08-04-09, 18:15
Haha ... don't think any of us have analyzed it down to days and times. It only takes a few customers to make a place "busy," so YMMV, just as always.

What is the best AMP to visit on a Friday afternoon?

Macatawa
08-05-09, 00:58
Again Mr. Officer,

RTFF. Contribute to the forum before asking such direct questions.Crazy how someone cannot even post a question without being called a cop. The question I asked is simply asking which AMP is best in your opinion. I am not asking for any services.

Feel free to read my response to TB under the Strip Club Reports. As for AMPs, I visited my first more than 15 years ago. But since it has been around four years and even longer in Lansing, then I hoped for more current info. I have a business trip that will take me there, so with my extra time I need something relaxing to do.

In the past I was a member, but it has been a few years. Believe it or not. I could post my dreams from the past with enough details to convince most, but I think the mind of yours is made up.

Hopefully, someone here will realize that all I am looking for is some recent information as to how AMPs are now. Which would be the best one to visit for a great massage?

How is asking such a simple question the sign of LE? Sorry if I disobeyed some unwritten rule.

TwistedBrother
08-05-09, 08:58
Well, most of us are conditioned to think that someone who posts the types of questions you did as a first post is not on the up and up. I mean, well, the question here, about AMPs on a Friday afternoon, just seemed silly. If you've been visiting AMPs for 15 years ... well, maybe where you're from that would be reasonable, but here there's two AMPs on the Lansing area. Both have lots of reviews on here, but I don't think any of us know a distinct patter of one being better on a Friday afternoon than the other. Maybe where you're from, some have a rep for getting crazy busy at certain times, but not here.

Crazy how someone cannot even post a question without being called a cop. The question I asked is simply asking which AMP is best in your opinion. I am not asking for any services.

Feel free to read my response to TB under the Strip Club Reports. As for AMPs, I visited my first more than 15 years ago. But since it has been around four years and even longer in Lansing, then I hoped for more current info. I have a business trip that will take me there, so with my extra time I need something relaxing to do.

In the past I was a member, but it has been a few years. Believe it or not. I could post my dreams from the past with enough details to convince most, but I think the mind of yours is made up.

Hopefully, someone here will realize that all I am looking for is some recent information as to how AMPs are now. Which would be the best one to visit for a great massage?

How is asking such a simple question the sign of LE? Sorry if I disobeyed some unwritten rule.

TwistedBrother
08-05-09, 09:03
Also you should read my reports from the Jackson AMPs. Good, consistent reputation. If you've been to the BC AMPs, you know a lot of the talent is on the I-94 corridor.

The Darq Ryder
08-05-09, 13:52
I finally decided last month (yes I know this is a late report) to visit the LA after getting tired of the sameness at the Islands. It was a good drive from the Lansing area but easy to spot the LA from the exit. There was already a couple of fellas ahead of me so I cruised up to Portland for a minute then doubled back.

When I got there I was greeted by the mamasan who was very polite and funny. The rooms were very nice with REAL doors like the Sprinkle spa in Kzoo. She offered me a sauna and shower which I took her up on and was blushing (hard for a black guy to do) when she told me that her father was black in Korea and that he had a big butt too, which she admired and gave me the occasional spank on the rear when I went into the sauna and shower. She actually helped dry me off when I got out of the shower and for an older gal I think she was a little turned on by it, lol!

Finally I was introduced to Ashley, an awesome little package with a perfect little butt and perfect boobs with dark quarter size nipples. After a very relaxing massage by her, I told her that it was my first time there, but not my first time at Amps, and I told her what I would like to do. After squeezing her perfect boobies where I did not feel an ounce of silicone, she stripped down and gave me a bbbj while I took her in a perfect 69 and sucked her tight little box while she moaned. I finished by blowing a huge load in her face while my tongue was in her and she carefully unmounted to go wash her hair and face from our bukkake session. She came back where she gave me a kiss, and wondered if I would come back next week...I told her next month...and gave me a soda and big naked hug. All in all, next time out I will skip the Islands and go to LA where I had a true GFE session.

For those who do want to know it was .4 at the door and 1.2 for the goods, I could have pushed for FS but I wanted them to get to know me first. Enjoy!

TwistedBrother
08-05-09, 16:19
Good for you ... now we know there's at least two good girls at L.A. recently. That mama ... she's been there forever. Not great english, but always greets you like an old friend (esp. if you are). Given that black guys sometimes get poor treatment at AMPs, glad to hear it was good ... and actually, now that I think about it, I remember that the gal I saw last time - June - actually made some negative comment. So stay away from her if you're a black dude.

When I got there I was greeted by the mamasan who was very polite and funny.

Freddie1331
08-06-09, 03:35
Can someone give me some info. on Suzie at the Islands? I haven't seen anything in a couple of months. Description, services, attitude, etc. Headed there (or somewhere in the Lansing area) in a couple of weeks.I went to the Island near the end of July. I asked for Susan. The Mamasan just looked at me strangly and asked "Who?"

I remembered that Susan was my regular girl a few years back, so corrected my self, "Suzie?" I asked. "No. No Suzie here." was her answer. I was kinda confused, as I'd read here that there wqas indeed a Suzie, but just shrugged and asked for my favorite, Sandy.

Sandy knows me and always treats me good. I consistently have nice dreams with her, and afterwards, we just lay down with each other and talk.

Anyways, Mamasan nods and says Sandy is there. Then asks if I want a shower. Of course I say yes. I enjoy a good table shower.

So, she takes my hour fee and comes back. She tells me Sandy is busy, and asks if I'd like to wait in the sauna. Suuuure. No problem.

After a while of reading, Sandy comes in and lets me know that she's with another customer and asks if everything's alright. I smile and say I'm fine. Mamasan offers to give me a table shower, and I say no thanks to that.

So I wait a while longer, and then Mamasan opens the door. She asks if I'm ready for the table shower. I, thinking Sandy will be there in a moment, get up and go. Silly me.

I end up getting a table shower from Mamasan. Believe me, it was not pleasurable. She obviously didn't want to be giving it.

Then back to the Sauna. A moment later, Sandy comes in and escorts me back to the massage room. We have a good laugh at the confusion. Sandy told Mamasan that she'd take care of me, and Mamasan thought that Sandy meant that she should go ahead and give me the TS.

After that, Sandy and I made a very nice dream together. It wasn't a bad time, certainly not the best. But it was memorable.

TwistedBrother
08-06-09, 13:45
They're coming and going pretty fast at both spas these days ... except for Sandy, who seems to be a lifer.

I went to the Island near the end of July. I asked for Susan. The Mamasan just looked at me strangly and asked "Who?"

Amp Middleman
08-18-09, 15:06
What is the current line up at the "Island" spa. Thank you in adv.

Speedstick
08-20-09, 23:43
I happen to be passing through the Lansing area this week. I stopped at Hawaiian. I had been there a few times over the last five years. I was introduced to June, who I thought was pretty good for an AMP. Had my sauna and shower, and went back to the room for the massage. When I got to the room and ready for the flip she quoted me $$. I was stunned, I told her I would only do $. No AMP is worth.60 and $$. She says ok massage, and gave me my massage, which was nice. When she was done I got up and got dressed and she wanted a tip, I said I paid for a massage and that is what I got. She slammed the door as I left.

You guys need to take control of the scene there, it is a service industry and anything over $ is ridiculous. If they don't go for $, get your massage and leave with out any tip, a couple of weeks of this will bring the prices down quickly.

TwistedBrother
08-21-09, 09:48
I don't think any of us have heard about it being that bad. I was there a little over a month ago and paid 1.4+.6, I think. Very few of us have seen prices in MI lower than 1.8 total, I think, but maybe here or there.

Anyway, it would be nice to think there's enough of us on the board to seriously affect prices, but remember, only a small fraction of people who visit AMPs, other providers or troll the streets are people who actually read and post on message boards like this. There's countless mongers who affect the prices who are not internet posters.

I happen to be passing through the Lansing area this week. I stopped at Hawaiian. I had been there a few times over the last five years. I was introduced to June, who I thought was pretty good for an AMP. Had my sauna and shower, and went back to the room for the massage. When I got to the room and ready for the flip she quoted me $$. I was stunned, I told her I would only do $. No AMP is worth.60 and $$. She says ok massage, and gave me my massage, which was nice. When she was done I got up and got dressed and she wanted a tip, I said I paid for a massage and that is what I got. She slammed the door as I left.

You guys need to take control of the scene there, it is a service industry and anything over $ is ridiculous. If they don't go for $, get your massage and leave with out any tip, a couple of weeks of this will bring the prices down quickly.

Waxon1
08-21-09, 15:01
I think the AMP in Flint are still around 150 to 175 total.

I don't think any of us have heard about it being that bad. I was there a little over a month ago and paid 1.4+.6, I think. Very few of us have seen prices in MI lower than 1.8 total, I think, but maybe here or there.

Anyway, it would be nice to think there's enough of us on the board to seriously affect prices, but remember, only a small fraction of people who visit AMPs, other providers or troll the streets are people who actually read and post on message boards like this. There's countless mongers who affect the prices who are not internet posters.

Msuhoops
08-21-09, 22:15
I was with June ( Ithink that is what she said her new name is) a few weeks ago, some of you may know her as susan. She did a name change. I paid .40 @ the door and paid $.5 for anything and everything I wanted. If I wanted it she did it. She got alittle to GFE for me, I do not like kissing the working girl on the lips and she kept want to make out. She was very loud, she is a screamer. When we were done I stayed for 20 min or so and talked with the other girls there. Very rare, they have always showed me the door when done. I had a great time.

TwistedBrother
08-22-09, 21:28
The real problem with AMPs isn't the prostitution, it's the violence

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=856628&postcount=1262

AMP girls gone wild

Msuhoops
08-22-09, 22:39
Way to funny

The real problem with AMPs isn't the prostitution, it's the violence

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=856628&postcount=1262

AMP girls gone wild

TwistedBrother
08-22-09, 22:47
That's in Las Vegas, by the way. Guess it doesn't say that anywhere ... LOL. Post from today.

Way to funny

Msuhoops
10-08-09, 19:08
In the last few days I have hit both spots, LA and the islands. Got lylie at the islands, nice massage that lasted about 15 min, she is newer, kept asking if I was a cop. I told her I have been there at least 30 times. They have a new mama in the house too. Donated $120 to her for the full deal. She was good, liked to take control and tell me what to do.

Saw June again in LA, She was good, not great, does what ever you ask. I could not get her down below $120 both times. She still has some marks on her tits that looks like some body sucked wat to hard.

Manma Dhudu
10-23-09, 18:36
Hi,

I been to Hawaii of Lansing Rd and I-69. I thought this the only place in Lansing.! Where is Islands located?

Thanks in Adv

TwistedBrother
10-24-09, 15:35
We call Hawaii, "the Islands," just for fun ... so there's only the two. L.A. Spa is off of I-96, two exits west of Portland main exit, so it's closer to Lansing than G.R.

Velvet Touch has locations near Hawaii on Lansing Rd. and North Larch. Not AMPs, but with American girls. Usually overpriced ripoff. April on North Larch only decent deal and I haven't seen a report on her since at least last year.

Hi,

I been to Hawaii of Lansing Rd and I-69. I thought this the only place in Lansing.! Where is Islands located?

Thanks in Adv

SimonPieMan
11-18-09, 23:42
Hi,

Thanks in AdvA few years ago I was quite the regular at L.A. Spa, exit #73 off 96. I've had several unforgettable experiences. Has anyone been for service lately?

SimonPieMan
12-17-09, 17:53
It's been years since I've had the opportunity to visit LA Spa. I've had some real nice experiences in the past. However, this time it was different. I bring a bottle of chocolate wine for the mamasan and pay my door fee. Remembering the previous posts here, I ask for June. Mamasan say she not here. My masseuse for the session was Jeanie, a brunette with a rock solid body and nice fake 34Bs, gumdrop nipples, not pretty but not ugly. Shower was just okay, massage was very good (just what I needed) but she wanted $$ for FS. I laughed and negotiated for CBJ for $. What a waste of money. She got frustrated that it was taking so long (I'm 47). She ended up giving HJ but had to switch hands constantly. It almost became a game to see how long I could last before launch. I will not be back unless I see other posts with positive information.

Simon

Gimmyallurloven
12-24-09, 18:01
Hey All,

Typically post in IN, but am visiting for the holidays.

Tried a new AMP (WH) in East Lansing. Advertises in CL. No extras to be had, ever, I don't think. The lady is a bit older (mid 40s) not terrible to look at, but not great either. I had a pretty sweet message though so I can't complain.

BB

TwistedBrother
12-24-09, 19:12
Thanks ... can you say what "WH" is? I don't know if any of us have heard of it. Wonder if it's just a "regular" massage place? You'll do better at L.A. or Hawaii, or even better with Lucky in Jackson or with a Lansing CL-type girl that's been recommended.

Hey All,

Typically post in IN, but am visiting for the holidays.

Tried a new AMP (WH) in East Lansing. Advertises in CL. No extras to be had, ever, I don't think. The lady is a bit older (mid 40s) not terrible to look at, but not great either. I had a pretty sweet message though so I can't complain.

BB

Shoeless1951
12-24-09, 20:55
I believe The WH he's talking about is Warm Hands Massage near Frandor in Lansing. They specialize in Chinese accupressure massage. I've been there a couple of times, no extras to be had either time!

Gimmyallurloven
12-25-09, 11:17
Shoeless is right. There were a lot of signs that this was a place with extras (shower, really discreet, she informs you you have to be naked for the oil message), but it's all misleading.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays.

The Darq Ryder
12-25-09, 22:48
It's been years since I've had the opportunity to visit LA Spa. I've had some real nice experiences in the past. However, this time it was different. I bring a bottle of chocolate wine for the mamasan and pay my door fee. Remembering the previous posts here, I ask for June. Mamasan say she not here. My masseuse for the session was Jeanie, a brunette with a rock solid body and nice fake 34Bs, gumdrop nipples, not pretty but not ugly. Shower was just okay, massage was very good (just what I needed) but she wanted $$ for FS. I laughed and negotiated for CBJ for $. What a waste of money. She got frustrated that it was taking so long (I'm 47). She ended up giving HJ but had to switch hands constantly. It almost became a game to see how long I could last before launch. I will not be back unless I see other posts with positive information.

Simon

You should have asked for Ashley.

The Darq Ryder
12-25-09, 22:51
Shoeless is right. There were a lot of signs that this was a place with extras (shower, really discreet, she informs you you have to be naked for the oil message), but it's all misleading.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays.

It is really unlikely that you would have a shop set up inside Lansing, proper that would be offering any real service. Even Velvet Fingers is a sham, and that is the only reason the po-po leaves them alone. What were the damages for the service? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here. Thx!

Gimmyallurloven
12-26-09, 02:34
.5 for 60 min. Not bad for a message.

Gimmyallurloven
12-30-09, 11:51
Made it out to the Islands yesterday. Met with Pat. Shes a little long in the tooth her body is okay though. Later I caught a glimpse of some of the other girls and wish I would have gotten a different choice.

Paid for 30 min, got a TS and Suana dry off. Pat didn't mess around. There wasn't even the start of a true massage. She quoted $.6, I said I only have $. This tactic worked. Things felt a little rushed, but she was very enthusiastic.

PM if you want more details.

The Darq Ryder
01-05-10, 16:26
The new state law, which goes into effect in October 2010, requires all businesses that bill themselves as offering massage therapy to have been in active, continuous practice for at least five years or show proof that the people whom they employ have completed massage-therapy certification classes. The law also requires that business owners applying for the license "be of good moral character," which the state American Massage Therapy Association said will likely mean applicants will be asked about any prior criminal records and could be denied a permit based on that disclosure.

BTW, in Michigan, they passed this last January under our noses: State Law enacted January 9, 2009 requiring 500 hours from approved school.

Another method for Granmole to extract more money from working people with unneeded licensure and regulation, and not having the balls to either deal with AMPS or leave them alone. Hah, and the bill was originally introduced in Jan 2008 by Paul Condino a Democrat, lol!

Hit those AMPS now gentlemen and then prepare to start an education fund for your favorite mammasan so she can be the onsite licensed CMT!

TwistedBrother
01-05-10, 17:08
Damn, that sucks

The new state law, which goes into effect in October 2010, requires all businesses that bill themselves as offering massage therapy to have been in active, continuous practice for at least five years or show proof that the people whom they employ have completed massage-therapy certification classes. The law also requires that business owners applying for the license "be of good moral character," which the state American Massage Therapy Association said will likely mean applicants will be asked about any prior criminal records and could be denied a permit based on that disclosure.

BTW, in Michigan, they passed this last January under our noses: State Law enacted January 9, 2009 requiring 500 hours from approved school.

Another method for Granmole to extract more money from working people with unneeded licensure and regulation, and not having the balls to either deal with AMPS or leave them alone. Hah, and the bill was originally introduced in Jan 2008 by Paul Condino a Democrat, lol!

Hit those AMPS now gentlemen and then prepare to start an education fund for your favorite mammasan so she can be the onsite licensed CMT!

Msuhoops
01-05-10, 19:42
Went to the Island today around 12:30. Saw Kim, new girl, kinda on the heavy side for a working girl. She had great tits. I paid 40 to get in. It was very different then before.

The mamason acted like a newbe, I have seen her before, but she acted like it was her first day, told me she did not know what to say to me or how to answer the door right she said. Never asked me anything and told me to go to the the room.

I do, and I get naked and wait, Kim comes in and goes to the massage and not talking at all. It was different, no music playing or anything. So I tell her I have been here over 100 times and this seemed weird. I told her this is the first time I never had music on.

She got off me and left, I heard some asian talk and the music came on, she walked in and got to the point, I told her I had 100 on me and I want bj and fs. she took it and came back in a banged the hell out of me, I got a long CBJ and the FS was great. When we were done she did all the normal talk, "you look so young, you were great,bla bla bla" Everything but call me superman.lol

Great time and a lower price then normal. They acted different at first.

Waxon1
01-06-10, 18:09
It sounds like the place has some new management.
Sometimes if a spa is not doing well the owners will give the people running the place the boot and bring in a new person to run the place.

Went to the Island today around 12:30. Saw Kim, new girl, kinda on the heavy side for a working girl. She had great tits. I paid 40 to get in. It was very different then before.

The mamason acted like a newbe, I have seen her before, but she acted like it was her first day, told me she did not know what to say to me or how to answer the door right she said. Never asked me anything and told me to go to the the room.

I do, and I get naked and wait, Kim comes in and goes to the massage and not talking at all. It was different, no music playing or anything. So I tell her I have been here over 100 times and this seemed weird. I told her this is the first time I never had music on.

She got off me and left, I heard some asian talk and the music came on, she walked in and got to the point, I told her I had 100 on me and I want bj and fs. she took it and came back in a banged the hell out of me, I got a long CBJ and the FS was great. When we were done she did all the normal talk, "you look so young, you were great,bla bla bla" Everything but call me superman.lol

Great time and a lower price then normal. They acted different at first.

TwistedBrother
02-19-10, 16:10
Anyone see the AMP ad in today's LSJ? In the living section, of all places. Grand opening of new spa on Monday, S. Old 127, wherever that is. I don't have the paper anymore, so that's all the details I have, but it's like p3 of the Living section. Damn, I want to christen it when the doors open at 9 a.m., LOL. Wouldn't you know it, I get a girlfriend and they go and open a new spa.

It sure will be interesting to see who's there and what happens. I've been sensing L.A. and Hawaii-fatigue among us. On the other hand, isn't a new law about to come down the pipes about licensing and stuff? And aren't the girls usually conservative when a place first opens? One thing for sure, we can all say "no" if we're asked if we've been there before, LOL

Msuhoops
02-19-10, 17:35
Old us127 is what goes into St. Johns, Dewitt, and runs into Lansing. VT is on the North side. I will try it out, let me look for a address on it.

I just had the best trip I ever had to the Islands. Wow, is all I can say.

Anyone see the AMP ad in today's LSJ? In the living section, of all places. Grand opening of new spa on Monday, S. Old 127, wherever that is. I don't have the paper anymore, so that's all the details I have, but it's like p3 of the Living section. Damn, I want to christen it when the doors open at 9 a.m., LOL. Wouldn't you know it, I get a girlfriend and they go and open a new spa.

It sure will be interesting to see who's there and what happens. I've been sensing L.A. and Hawaii-fatigue among us. On the other hand, isn't a new law about to come down the pipes about licensing and stuff? And aren't the girls usually conservative when a place first opens? One thing for sure, we can all say "no" if we're asked if we've been there before, LOL

TwistedBrother
02-19-10, 23:48
Well, I knew that about Old 127, but it's the "South" part that threw me ... on the South side of Lansing? Or maybe that's misleading.

Good to hear of a great Island visit, though. Do tell (by PM if need be).

Old us127 is what goes into St. Johns, Dewitt, and runs into Lansing. VT is on the North side. I will try it out, let me look for a address on it.

Ian Dunsirn
02-22-10, 13:35
Does anyone think this could be the end of AMPs?

Ian Dunsirn
02-22-10, 13:37
I'm always up for trying something new. What's the name of the place?

TwistedBrother
02-22-10, 15:18
Could be; that's why it's interesting about a new one opening.

I don't have the paper any more and don't have the name.

Does anyone think this could be the end of AMPs?

Msuhoops
02-22-10, 19:06
I looked for it today and could not find it.

Could be; that's why it's interesting about a new one opening.

I don't have the paper any more and don't have the name.

Empire247
02-22-10, 19:17
Has anyone been to the new spa yet?

My guess would be that its going to be the VIP girls from battle creek, thier lease ran out on thier building and the owner (the owner of the truck garage next door) decided NOT to renew thier lease so they had to close a few months back. They didn't really do alot of business anyway cause of being so close to Happy.

TwistedBrother
02-22-10, 20:03
Ok, just discovered ... it's 16229 S. US 127 (hell, it said so in the ad, so I guess it can't hurt to post it). Few blocks south of State Rd.

(edit: should be basically across from Town and Country Motel)

Msuhoops
02-22-10, 20:59
That is in the strip mall that has the sports bar.

http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/Looplink/Profile/PrintAll.aspx?stid=cbre&LID=16237039&ShowAudit=false

Waxon1
02-23-10, 20:57
Frandor has a new one also I think it may be on the up and up.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/thp/1605837752.html

Ian Dunsirn
02-24-10, 00:08
Is it really an AMP though?

Frandor has a new one also I think it may be on the up and up.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/thp/1605837752.html

Ian Dunsirn
02-24-10, 00:10
I tried for 45 minutes tonight to find this place and couldn't. Maybe it was because I couldn't see the building numbers well in the dark and maybe it's because like VT, they close early during the week (maybe to make the LE think they are legit, I dunno). I may have to try during the day so I can see the place. What is the name of the establishment?

Ok, just discovered ... it's 16229 S. US 127 (hell, it said so in the ad, so I guess it can't hurt to post it). Few blocks south of State Rd.

(edit: should be basically across from Town and Country Motel)

The Darq Ryder
02-24-10, 11:21
I missed it when I drove yesterday, but after you guys gave me the address, I figured out exactly where it was and got a pic for you to find it better. I didn't get the chance to go in yet, gotta wait til payday for that.

BTW, this location is in Dewitt Township which is underpatrolled as it is in the grey zone between the upscale parts of Dewitt and the dregs of Lansing. Hence the reason all of the notels are located in that zone.

TwistedBrother
02-24-10, 12:33
Pretty sure this new US-27 one and the Frandor one have little in common. My self-control is quickly slipping away...

Ian Dunsirn
02-24-10, 12:35
Holy frijoles, I drove into the parking lot of this place. They didn't look like they were open. Maybe they close early like VT does.

I missed it when I drove yesterday, but after you guys gave me the address, I figured out exactly where it was and got a pic for you to find it better. I didn't get the chance to go in yet, gotta wait til payday for that.

BTW, this location is in Dewitt Township which is underpatrolled as it is in the grey zone between the upscale parts of Dewitt and the dregs of Lansing. Hence the reason all of the notels are located in that zone.

Ian Dunsirn
02-24-10, 12:36
You're probably right about that.

Pretty sure this new US-27 one and the Frandor one have little in common. My self-control is quickly slipping away...

TwistedBrother
02-24-10, 14:08
The ad said 9am - 11pm, so not as late as Hawaii or L.A. Who knows what's happened with first week and snow, etc.

Holy frijoles, I drove into the parking lot of this place. They didn't look like they were open. Maybe they close early like VT does.

Ian Dunsirn
02-24-10, 14:18
I was there last night after 10. No lights that I could see.

Hmmm, may try again later in the week.

The ad said 9am - 11pm, so not as late as Hawaii or L.A. Who knows what's happened with first week and snow, etc.

Msuhoops
02-24-10, 16:25
The sign says it is a acupuncture place when I went, doors were locked. Not sure if this is a new AMP or not.

Ian Dunsirn
02-24-10, 16:41
Maybe it isn't.

The sign says it is a acupuncture place when I went, doors were locked. Not sure if this is a new AMP or not.

Waxon1
02-24-10, 18:57
The ad said "Chinese Massage" how much more Asian can you get?

Is it really an AMP though?

Ian Dunsirn
02-24-10, 20:08
I went there today and I don't think it was an AMP. I got a nice massage and nothing else. Maybe if you go enough, you might get offered extras.

The ad said "Chinese Massage" how much more Asian can you get?

Ian Dunsirn
02-25-10, 00:09
I went in there and all I got was a massage. Maybe I don't know the secret of getting extras.

Member #4025
02-25-10, 09:33
I went there today and I don't think it was an AMP. I got a nice massage and nothing else. Maybe if you go enough, you might get offered extras.

Ian - Since you are the first to post about a visit, how about a little more detail of your visit; mamsan, number of girls you saw, description of girls, cost of massage, brief description of facilities, you know some meaningful details please?

Ian Dunsirn
02-25-10, 09:54
Well, I saw only two women there, none of whom struck me as a mamasan type. There were quite a few rooms and they had actual doors. The front door was locked, which I took to be a good sign that maybe some extras would be offered. A 30 minute massage cost $. 5 and it was a very good massage. The masseuse was older and wasn't dressed in anything skimpy. I suppose if I went back there might be a chance that extras will be offered, but I don't know if I will.

Ian - Since you are the first to post about a visit, how about a little more detail of your visit; mamsan, number of girls you saw, description of girls, cost of massage, brief description of facilities, you know some meaningful details please?

TwistedBrother
02-25-10, 10:02
Over the years on these forums I've seen at least one how-to guide for AMPs. Everyone has their own strategies. You can probably find some of these with persistent googling, but here's one that seems pretty good.

http://members.multimania.co.uk/ampdude/newpage.html

I don't think it's uncommon for a new place not to offer extras until there's repeat customers they're comfortable with. If I go - and I'm getting more curious by the day, despite reasons I shouldn't - I will probably focus on being very friendly and somewhat flirty, experiment with some light touching of her during the massage, and/or possibly try giving them "all" the money up front ($160-$200).

It's best to seem confident and relaxed, but not cocky. I was just thinking it would also maybe to be good to say something like you've glad something opened up on this end of town, that you'd be going to Hawaii and L.A. and would like to try something new. Chances are good they know about the others and knowing you've been there will increase their confidence that you would be a good customer.

Who knows, that may not even work. There's a small, small chance it's a legit place, but given the ad, the hours, the location - all those things - I'd say it's 95 percent chance it's eventually going to be like Hawaii, L.A., etc.

I went in there and all I got was a massage. Maybe I don't know the secret of getting extras.

Msuhoops
02-25-10, 19:13
I just left the one in frandor, this is not a place for extras. I paid $35 for a half hour naked rub down. I get in there and a dude walks in to give it. Fuck that I said, out some money. I am on my way to cheetahs now.

TwistedBrother
02-25-10, 21:05
Ian, did you notice if they had table showers or anything similar? Was she friendly or did she seem really cautious?

Ian Dunsirn
02-25-10, 23:45
I really didn't see much at the US-27 location, just the big entry room and the room where I got my massage. The masseuse was quite friendly in a "Where are you from" kind of way. She didn't seem too cautious to me. I may go again when money, time and circumstances allow to see if they do offer extras.

Ian, did you notice if they had table showers or anything similar? Was she friendly or did she seem really cautious?

The Darq Ryder
03-02-10, 12:53
On Sunday I was in town and noticed that the ATS was open, but I missed them on my way back and they had closed by 3:30pm. But that is not the interesting item. On Monday I noticed that there were three cars parked across from the front door, but not in the front parking slots. These cars looked very "cruiser-like" and the Open lights were turned off (this was at 4:50 p.m.), next thing I know I see a Dewitt Twp. cruiser head down that way, pull in and turn around in parking lot by the party store. It then heads north again.

This morning I catch another Dewitt cruiser pass me again at that same intersection. My concern is that these guys NEVER patrol the north end of Lansing, which is actually an area that Lansing annexed from Dewitt a decade ago, but has not fully taken from them. Hence the minimal involvement from Dewitt PD in policing the area. Something is up, and I would recommend that all further conversation about this place be reserved for back channel talk among seniors and select junior members. Lets not help them close this place down!!

Ian Dunsirn
03-02-10, 14:52
Well, that sucks.

Guess I will hold off.

They should just legalize it already.

On Sunday I was in town and noticed that the ATS was open, but I missed them on my way back and they had closed by 3:30pm. But that is not the interesting item. On Monday I noticed that there were three cars parked across from the front door, but not in the front parking slots. These cars looked very "cruiser-like" and the Open lights were turned off (this was at 4:50 p.m.), next thing I know I see a Dewitt Twp. cruiser head down that way, pull in and turn around in parking lot by the party store. It then heads north again.

This morning I catch another Dewitt cruiser pass me again at that same intersection. My concern is that these guys NEVER patrol the north end of Lansing, which is actually an area that Lansing annexed from Dewitt a decade ago, but has not fully taken from them. Hence the minimal involvement from Dewitt PD in policing the area. Something is up, and I would recommend that all further conversation about this place be reserved for back channel talk among seniors and select junior members. Lets not help them close this place down!!

Msuhoops
03-02-10, 22:09
I pulled in the parking lot and put the car in park, went to shut the car off and a Dewitt TWP cop car pulls in and parks. I said fuck it, put my seat belt on and left. He did not follow.

TwistedBrother
03-02-10, 23:22
If indeed it's the same jurisdiction as the notels, it surprises me they're so intent upon ruining this AMP and don't care about what's been going on for years. Isn't there some real crime they can fight?

I pulled in the parking lot and put the car in park, went to shut the car off and a Dewitt TWP cop car pulls in and parks. I said fuck it, put my seat belt on and left. He did not follow.

Ian Dunsirn
03-03-10, 00:16
I agree.

Robberies, murders, etc and the cops are patrolling the AMPs?

If indeed it's the same jurisdiction as the notels, it surprises me they're so intent upon ruining this AMP and don't care about what's been going on for years. Isn't there some real crime they can fight?

Rubnit
03-11-10, 14:55
I just left the one in frandor, this is not a place for extras. I paid $35 for a half hour naked rub down. I get in there and a dude walks in to give it. Fuck that I said, out some money. I am on my way to cheetahs now.Long time reader, first time poster.

Male masseuse. Which place is this in Frandor? My first thought wouldn't have been "hey, he's here to rub me". It would more have been "hey, I'm being arrested"

Msuhoops
03-12-10, 19:03
Long time reader, first time poster.

Male masseuse. Which place is this in Frandor? My first thought wouldn't have been "hey, he's here to rub me". It would more have been "hey, I'm being arrested"

Frandor, yet to try the one in Dewitt.

Shoeless1951
03-12-10, 23:30
Frandor, yet to try the one in Dewitt.Is the Dewitt spa open now? I was under the impression it was closed down shortly after they opened.

Ian Dunsirn
03-13-10, 00:54
Anyone know if the heat's been lifted there?

Ian Dunsirn
03-13-10, 01:16
There are times I wish there were some AMPs closer to the Perry area.

Ian Dunsirn
03-13-10, 02:31
I was there about a week or two ago. I didn't get to do any dreaming and I've recently seen reports here that LE was on it like white on rice. I would not be surprised if they are non-op right now.

Is the Dewitt spa open now? I was under the impression it was closed down shortly after they opened.

The Darq Ryder
03-14-10, 16:52
I was there about a week or two ago. I didn't get to do any dreaming and I've recently seen reports here that LE was on it like white on rice. I would not be surprised if they are non-op right now.

I have driven past there several times during what should be operating hours, and it is still desolate. The building lights are on, but the Open sign is always off. And Ian you are right, with a Lions Den out there in Perry, you would think the opportunity would be there along old M78 to put one in. LOL, I still remember back to the time when M78 was the only route to Lansing from Flint!

Directormsu
03-15-10, 05:28
There used to be an AMP in Perry. It was like ten years ago. I can not remember the name, but it was right across the street from where the Lions Den is now. I was in building that got knocked down to build a resturant that when out of business a while ago.

Ian Dunsirn
03-15-10, 13:35
That sucks. I'd much rather drive 20 minutes than 45 minutes to an hour going across Lansing just to get me some. I guess I need to find someone who operates out my way.

There used to be an AMP in Perry. It was like ten years ago. I can not remember the name, but it was right across the street from where the Lions Den is now. I was in building that got knocked down to build a resturant that when out of business a while ago.

Ian Dunsirn
03-16-10, 23:53
Had a dream today about Sandy from the islands. Small, blonde hair with small yet fake boobs. Paid 1.6 for FS (probably too much, but I wasn't on a haggling mood). Very enthusiastic. All in all a good time.

TwistedBrother
03-17-10, 09:57
Wow, Sandy's still there ... was that 1.6 total?

Had a dream today about Sandy from the islands. Small, blonde hair with small yet fake boobs. Paid 1.6 for FS (probably too much, but I wasn't on a haggling mood). Very enthusiastic. All in all a good time.

Ian Dunsirn
03-17-10, 10:08
1.6 to Sandy.

Wow, Sandy's still there ... was that 1.6 total?

Member #4025
03-17-10, 11:08
1.6 to Sandy.

Sorry to ask, but how much to the Island? Thanks

Ian Dunsirn
03-17-10, 12:41
.4 for the half-hour

Sorry to ask, but how much to the Island? Thanks

TwistedBrother
03-17-10, 16:33
Anyone believe this for a second? I don't

http://lansing.backpage.com/AdultJobs/providing-no-charge-massage-within-a-majority-of-the-city/3742803

Dongr
03-17-10, 17:17
Anyone believe this for a second? I don't

http://lansing.backpage.com/AdultJobs/providing-no-charge-massage-within-a-majority-of-the-city/3742803
scam for sure notice no phone number-i bet anything that you will be directed to another site that will want your personal information along with a credit/debit card number.

Msuhoops
03-17-10, 19:50

Sandy has been doing a good job, I have seen her 3 times in the last 30 days. She gets 1.2 for cbj, FS, and some gfe. I have not donated more then 1.2 to any of the girls at the islands.

Waterbouy32
03-18-10, 09:51
Sandy has been doing a good job, I have seen her 3 times in the last 30 days. She gets 1.2 for cbj, FS, and some gfe. I have not donated more then 1.2 to any of the girls at the islands.Is there a better time of day to try and find Sandy there. I've been thinking of heading to the Island for some time to see her specifically.

The Darq Ryder
03-18-10, 14:42
Gone. just waiting for the realtor sign to show up in front of the building.

P.S. Dewitt Twp PD is now monitoring the notels and Hot House. Saw one just sitting there in the Hot House parking lot checking out the activity...no speed gun, just watching the Apex. If you thought the north corridor was dead, this is now an understatement!

TwistedBrother
03-18-10, 15:23
Sandy's always there unless she's on vacation.

Is there a better time of day to try and find Sandy there. I've been thinking of heading to the Island for some time to see her specifically.