PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

KingAdam
05-17-08, 20:39
I visited the Vu about a week back was was surprised that I was able to find two attractive blk chicks. On was on the slim side and about 5'5 the other was a bit shorter and a little thicker but much prettier in the face. After a bit of conversation with Gia (I think that was her name) and up sell, I was offered the VIP. Once in VIP she played with Mr. Johnson and things were cool. Later in the night she stated that she and her girl friend lived together and that she could provide extra services if I called her outside of her work. She gave me her digits and I was off. In more then one way. Heheh. Anyways, I'd be willing to share to fellow members just PM me.

The King

Boticelli
06-26-08, 00:39
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and have been out of the strip club scene in lansing since 2001. I was wondering if there were any of you that used to go to omars back in the 1999- 2001 time? If there is anybody that is on here used to go there back then, does anyone remember a dancer that went by the stage name Lisa? Gorgous blonde 5'6" 38d blue eyes real sweatheart. She used to drive a white Chevy Lumina. The reason I ask is Its been a long time since I've went in there and I know she no longer works there, but I sometimes wonder what ever happened to her. I used to get alot of dances from her and she was genuine and a sweet girl, not like the typical dancers you normaly find. If there is anyone who remembers her then you know what I am talking about.

Thanks

Mike Yepthatsm
07-01-08, 10:14
I have been going to lansing strip clubs for about 10 years now. I am from GR and the clubs here suck. My favorite is deja vu, only because I think they have the hottest ladies. The dances are quite tame compared to some of the detroit clubs. I have never gotten anything more than heavy grindage. I would love to find a girl there that offers take out, or will do more in the VIP. I had one (can't remember her name, but started with a S) that suggested extras were offered in the VIP. While in the VIP she even turned the camera away from us, but wouldn't let me do more than touch her ass and breasts. If anybody knows the names of dancers at the VU that offer extras, let me know via pm.

Omars- haven't been in a while. Have never gotten any extras.

Cheatahs- I have been there twice. The first time I had a dance from a black dancer who let my hands go anywhere they wanted. She did reach up the bottom of my shorts and tug for a few seconds. But nothing more. The second time I had a dance from a dancer named jade, or jaded I think. Heavy grinding, but that was about it.

Red Winger
07-09-08, 09:13
Went to cheetahs last night same old girls.

I think they need to go out and recruit some new talent.

Would be nice to meet new people.

Red Winger
07-13-08, 09:30
Went to omars Friday and Saturday was quite busy had a few dances with a kinda new girl Jessica she is super hot looks like jessica alba. Also spent some time with Jersey my favorite dancer. I think the dancers are being more restricted on the dances now. All in all had a great time but spent way to much money.

Red Winger
07-13-08, 09:33
Whats the deal with this place seems like the dances are not like they use to be. Too many bouncers watching you and the prices are way to high. Pleaser get some new dancers.

Red Winger
07-21-08, 13:01
Went to flight deck on saturday ran into a few dancers from Omars there.

Red Winger
07-23-08, 09:19
Went to Cheetahs last night.

Same girls as usual

Pretty dead though there were two new girls I give them a 3.

Dactyl
08-01-08, 16:33
Yes, I definitely know who you're talking about. I think shes a bit taller than that, what a body. I've seen her twice around EL and Lan, but I think she has gone high class, both times she was hanging with suits. I had a few minutes alone with her last fall, shes still sweet like you say - got digits but no deal. All arrangements go through her manager who seems real protective of his girls. I spotted her guy a few times at Renos, hes definitely got a few others that are top notch as well. Never asked though, I doubt I can afford them.

Alan L.

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and have been out of the strip club scene in lansing since 2001. I was wondering if there were any of you that used to go to omars back in the 1999- 2001 time? If there is anybody that is on here used to go there back then, does anyone remember a dancer that went by the stage name Lisa? Gorgous blonde 5'6" 38d blue eyes real sweatheart. She used to drive a white Chevy Lumina. The reason I ask is Its been a long time since I've went in there and I know she no longer works there, but I sometimes wonder what ever happened to her. I used to get alot of dances from her and she was genuine and a sweet girl, not like the typical dancers you normaly find. If there is anyone who remembers her then you know what I am talking about.

Thanks

Red Winger
08-11-08, 10:58
Was wondering if anyone has had any takeout service with this girl.

Tall white girl with dark red/brown hair.

KingAdam
08-15-08, 22:18
Hmm... Same ol' hoes just another day. ISO light skinned blk chick or latina. Any good mileage with worth sharing these days? Please PM me if you have info to share.

The King

NewLove24
10-27-08, 20:52
I'm headed to lansing for the football game Saturday and wondered which one to go to. I've been to both many times but haven't been for a while nad heard Cheatas was a no touch club now. I have had take out at both places but wondered which place was more friendly now.

Electronman
10-28-08, 05:01
I haven't sampled Omar's or Cheetah's in Lansing but thought a brief trip report on the Vu might be helpful. Stopped by on a recent afternoon. Only four girls dancing but the quality was quite good, mostly 7 and 8's. Had a VIP private dance from one of the girls, seems like Victoria? Was the name. Very sensuous, some touching (breasts and buttocks) was allowed. She was fairly liberal in touching me but no skin to skin contact occurred in spite of my urging. I get the feeling that there might be some extra mileage available if you select the right dancer--but then again that might be part of the sales pitch. If extras or takeout are high on your priority list, maybe some other readers can recommend dancers at the Vu with a bit more latitude on the wild side. Otherwise, if extras and takeout are a priority, you're probably much better off to make the drive over to Inkster and stop by Flight Club (if your budget allows) or Bogarts (if your budget does not allow Flight Club).

El Monger
10-28-08, 11:15
I'm headed to lansing for the football game Saturday and wondered which one to go to. I've been to both many times but haven't been for a while nad heard Cheatas was a no touch club now. I have had take out at both places but wondered which place was more friendly now.
Im just curious why you havent shared this information previousley?

NewLove24
11-03-08, 23:59
Just to let everyone know take out is available at Omars and it was pretty easy to find out who was offering after a couple of private dances.

El Monger
11-06-08, 10:00
Just to let everyone know take out is available at Omars and it was pretty easy to find out who was offering after a couple of private dances.
Care to share? PM is fine as well. Thanks.

KingAdam
11-06-08, 15:54
This is true of most SC in Lansing. This is pretty well known to the regulars. It's easy to spot the ones that will do take out. You just need to have some inquire about it in directly.

KingAdam

Msuhoops
11-06-08, 19:16
Just to let everyone know take out is available at Omars and it was pretty easy to find out who was offering after a couple of private dances.All true, If you can not get a girl from omars to go home with you, you are doing something wrong. Most want $150 to $200 to spend some time with you. Some are $300 plus. One girl from the barely legal movies did not charge a thing and she is has a place in St. Johns. I am sure it helps since we went to school together, LOL. Omars is the best in Lansing. I have been at cheetah' s many times. You can get laid for $50 plus the song with the dayshift girls. They do you in the booth. I still like making the drive to Flint and going to LLC. I am going to be at LCC Friday during the day.

KingAdam
11-07-08, 09:07
I was just in Omars & Cheetah's last night, They were pretty dead. I did find one diamond in the rough at Cheetah's. Shes a young 19yo thin mixed blk girl from the D. Her stage name is Mariah. Although, she is one hell of a looker I'm not sure she is worth her $$$ price tag for outside activities. She says shes going to move down here blah. Blah. Etc. & she might not come back to this club.

Red Winger
11-14-08, 12:19
Went to Cheetahs noon time Monday dreamed about takeout with blonde white dancer had good luck with my dreams on mondays at that club. Just ask around mondays are always the best days dancers are broke at the beginning of the week but you have to wait till later for takeout.

Waxon1
11-15-08, 15:11
I wonder when the shift change is? I bet if you went in just before shift change you might be able to hook with a girl ending her shift in a few.
What time is closing? another good time to hook up.

Went to Cheetahs noon time Monday dreamed about takeout with blonde white dancer had good luck with my dreams on mondays at that club. Just ask around mondays are always the best days dancers are broke at the beginning of the week but you have to wait till later for takeout.

Msuhoops
11-15-08, 19:23
I wonder when the shift change is? I bet if you went in just before shift change you might be able to hook with a girl ending her shift in a few.
What time is closing? another good time to hook up.The 1st shift girls can leave at 3pm.

Red Winger
11-19-08, 19:14
Went to Cheetahs and omars.

Pretty lame tonight.

It's better in the day with no bouncer eyeing you.

Red Winger
11-20-08, 07:40
Had a nice time at dayshift great providers.

Electronman
11-20-08, 21:13
Never been to either club. Any mileage to be had during the day shift at either location?

Not much mileage at the Lansing DJV beyond some through the pants fondling and an occasional kitty petting.

Msuhoops
11-21-08, 18:42
Never been to either club. Any mileage to be had during the day shift at either location?

Not much mileage at the Lansing DJV beyond some through the pants fondling and an occasional kitty petting.Yes, full service is very easy to get. Go to cheetahs before 4 pm.

Msuhoops
12-02-08, 20:48
Went to cheetas today at noon, I left at 3pm. Talked to two working girls there that would do what ever you wanted in the both. I got the # for coco. She does after hours and gets out of work at 7pm. She told me for 100 she would do anything and everything for 1.5 hours. I would have to get the room. The girls start real high on price. She wanted 150 for a bj in the booth. I ended up dreaming I got one for 30bucks, LOL. $150 for 1.5 hours is a great deal for after hours. I also closed the place down thanksgiving night and many girls want extras when we left. Most girls have a condom with them at cheetas.

Electronman
12-05-08, 04:21
Confirming good mileage at Cheetahs. Stopped by on a Thursday afternoon. Most of the dancers were a bit "thick" for my tastes. Was about to leave disappointed when I was approached by a Black dancer with a very reasonable body and a friendly attitude. Rejected the deal for 1/2 hour in a private room for 100 opting instead for a lap dance at 25 per song. The afternoon was fairly slow regarding customers so the lap dance area was surprisingly private. I quickly established that there were no limits on touching and that extras were available. I left a very satisfied customer. Overall, the quality of the dancers during the afternoon shift was disappointing, certainly in comparison to the eye candy at the Lansing Deja Vu. No idea about the dancer selection or the mileage in the evening but, if you're interested in extras and lucky enough to find an attractive dancer, then Cheetahs can certainly be worth the visit.

The Darq Ryder
12-05-08, 17:33
I have had quite a bit of success on the mileage at Cheetahs with the Black girls too. But I have not been able to find any of the white girls who offer extras, there. I have been hoping to see if Princess/Ginger was one of those and not the tubby Cheyenne who might be in that category. Any info on that one fellow trollers?

Msuhoops
12-05-08, 19:19
I have had quite a bit of success on the mileage at Cheetahs with the Black girls too. But I have not been able to find any of the white girls who offer extras, there. I have been hoping to see if Princess/Ginger was one of those and not the tubby Cheyenne who might be in that category. Any info on that one fellow trollers?

I was wondering about Princess, she was rubbing my di$k hard and talking about everything she wanted to do to me. I ended up going black for a sure thing.

Member #4025
12-06-08, 11:24
For all you guys having success at the clubs, are you getting off on grinding through your clothes, a hj, a bj or more? And at what cost; $25 per lap dance; how many dances; how much tip, etc.?

Please PM if you're not comfortable posting here.

Thanks for the info and stay safe!

Msuhoops
12-06-08, 20:21
For all you guys having success at the clubs, are you getting off on grinding through your clothes, a hj, a bj or more? And at what cost; $25 per lap dance; how many dances; how much tip, etc.?

I have got a Bj and full service. The girls start of real high on price but lower it very fast. I have been there 3 times in a DREAM the last week and got a BJ everytime for 30 to 45 bucks. All depends on the girl as we all know. I have had full service one time. Everytime I get a extra it has been a black girl.

Msuhoops
12-06-08, 20:28

Extra's for me have the lap dance in the price, if you want to skip the lap dance part sit in the half moon booths. VERY HARD to see what is going on and very easy for the dancer to drop something under the table and have to go under the table to get it.

Electronman
12-07-08, 07:17

Thanks for the info and stay safe!A reliable source reports that HJ, CBJ, BBBJ and CFS are available at select Michigan SCs. CFS is mostly cowgirl in more public venues (such as lap dance areas) but a wider menu may be available in more private locations. The same reliable source reports that pricing varies depending on the dancer and the club. In some cases, the cost is reported to be 2-4 lap dances plus a tip, ranging from 20 upwards depending on the enthusiasm and caliber of the dancer. Others have reported flat fee arrangements.

Negotiation skills are important in any business transaction. Some reasonable questions to start negotiation-- what kind of LD do you provide? What are your limits on touching? Anything extra on the menu?

Good Luck

Member #4025
12-07-08, 13:20
Extra's for me have the lap dance in the price, if you want to skip the lap dance part sit in the half moon booths. VERY HARD to see what is going on and very easy for the dancer to drop something under the table and have to go under the table to get it.

MSU, Thanks for the added info; it makes everyone's earlier posts more useful. Those prices are more than competitive with the street scene. I'll be sure to post my experiences; when, not if, I have the chance to partake. Stay safe, 4025

Small Rick
12-07-08, 16:15
I now you are all talking about day shit, but what about Sunday?

Worth the trip?

Msuhoops
12-07-08, 19:10
I now you are all talking about day shit, but what about Sunday?

Worth the trip?
Never been on a sunday.

NewLove24
12-14-08, 01:13
I have been very lucky at both clubs. I've had bbbj at both and fs at Omars more than once and have had very good luck with getting phone numbers.

KingAdam
12-15-08, 12:46
On occasion I've been to Cheetahs on Sunday's. Most of the time it's super slow like 3-4 girls. Sometimes you'll get lucky and see like 6 girls there. Your best bets are towards the end of the month. It's the best time to talk to the girl your interested in if your a regular, they will spend more time with you because they know it's slow. I've had great experience with chatting up chicks and just spending Q/T time with them. It makes the world of difference on your future services.

Msuhoops
12-15-08, 19:20
Hit cheeta's agian today from 1pm-3pm. Got another girl that wanted to leave a 1:30 and go the the notel down the street. I passed, I got her # anyways. Dreamed I got a bj agian. The girls raise and lower thier price like the stock market. Tried out Paris, she is a tease. Talked a big game but did not do anything she talked about. She is a good salesman. 4 of the black girls today all offered me more.

Jon 1977
12-16-08, 22:22
I've visited Cheetah's whenever I was in town. Even when I was there during the day shift, I never had any extras offered to me. Then again, I didn't really have dances from black girls. Who's good? I've spend enough money over there to get some extras, but with no luck yet.

The Darq Ryder
12-17-08, 02:18
Hit cheeta's agian today from 1pm-3pm. Got another girl that wanted to leave a 1:30 and go the the notel down the street. I passed, I got her # anyways. Dreamed I got a bj agian. The girls raise and lower thier price like the stock market. Tried out Paris, she is a tease. Talked a big game but did not do anything she talked about. She is a good salesman. 4 of the black girls today all offered me more.

Being a brotha, i don't have anything against coco or jazzy, but there has to be more than black chicks kicking it. I would love to hit Princess back in the booths. That would be a dream cum true. I remember drooling over that bod when she worked at Spartys as a waitress when I was a student!

Msuhoops
12-17-08, 08:11
Being a brotha, i don't have anything against coco or jazzy, but there has to be more than black chicks kicking it. I would love to hit Princess back in the booths. That would be a dream cum true. I remember drooling over that bod when she worked at Spartys as a waitress when I was a student!

I have had no luck with any of the white girls. Princess is hot.

Hotone33
12-17-08, 16:12
I have had no luck with any of the white girls. Princess is hot.Amen to that.

I was there the other day and no luck at all ....better to stay with the sista's.

KingAdam
12-17-08, 17:50
I saw a little diamond in the rough at Cheetah's. She goes by the name Mia. Anyone have any good mileage with her? Anyone going to the X-mas party @ Cheetah's on Thursday?

Msuhoops
12-17-08, 20:30
I am going to cheetahs thursday agian.

I saw a little diamond in the rough at Cheetah's. She goes by the name Mia. Anyone have any good mileage with her? Anyone going to the X-mas party @ Cheetah's on Thursday?

Red Winger
12-18-08, 12:30
The best time to get extra service is on saturday afternoons, I've had real good luck with takeout service with the waitresses.

Msuhoops
12-18-08, 20:43
Just got back from the christmas party. Had a good time, I got a # from the 2nd hottest girl working. Met up with another guy from hear. We are going to hit LTT in flint next week. Good time today.

Snow Man
12-19-08, 14:11
The best time to get extra service is on saturday afternoons, I've had real good luck with takeout service with the waitresses.

with the waitresses?? WAITRESSES??

Jon 1977
12-19-08, 16:45
with the waitresses?? WAITRESSES??I don't live in Lansing area anymore, but Cheetah's was a great place back about 3 yrs. Ago. If you're buying enough drinks and buy the waitresses enough shots, you can get dances and possible take-outs from them. There was this Asian waitress that used to work there about 3 yrs. Ago that I did a takeout with. Of course, I had to invest some $$$ before that, though. If you can get the waitresses, they're. At least the one I had. Better IMHO.

Waxon1
12-24-08, 14:11
Anyone know where this girl works?
She ever offer extras or take out?
Stage name?

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=8678678

Msuhoops
12-25-08, 19:20
Just a guess by the locker room. I would say LLT in Flint. I have talked to Lansing girls at LLT's. I have seen the inside of LLt's locker/changing area and that looks like it.

Anyone know where this girl works?
She ever offer extras or take out?
Stage name?

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=8678678

KingAdam
12-25-08, 22:29
That chick is HOTT!!!! I would love to have that under my tree!!! Anyways, I had a few quick minutes at cheetahs this eve and was able to get some nice BBBJ from a speical chocolate delight. I would love to check out LLT if the talent looks like that: http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewpro...file_id=8678678

Msuhoops
12-30-08, 20:00
Dreamed I went back to cheetahs agian. Starting to get bad when they give me free drinks and most girls know my name. Dreamed I had two dance's with Asia and a cbj for 70. Girls are feeling the pinch. She was begging for it. I got her # for take out. She said you must take her out for dinner first and then go to her place. She is very nice and likes to meet guys in the club first before they call her.
Danced with princes and got a nice pu$$y in my face and hand down my paints. About it with her. Coco and jasie working hard for extras.

Member #4025
12-31-08, 09:43
Dreamed I went back to cheetahs agian. Starting to get bad when they give me free drinks and most girls know my name. Dreamed I had two dance's with Asia and a cbj for 70. Girls are feeling the pinch. She was begging for it. I got her # for take out. She said you must take her out for dinner first and then go to her place. She is very nice and likes to meet guys in the club first before they call her.
Danced with princes and got a nice pu$$y in my face and hand down my paints. About it with her. Coco and jasie working hard for extras.

MSU, you're the man!

I want to try Cheetah's, but will have to wait till the wife is out of town sometime. I've enjoyed LLT in Flint, but Cheetah's sure is a lot closer.

Here's to a better 2009 to everyone.

Red Winger
01-04-09, 17:06
Went to Cheetahs friday night dreamed I was offered takeout with 3 different white dancers all were willing to service me in the booths for less. Did finally get full service from one of the best looking new dancer that i met before.

Email me for info.

KingAdam
01-04-09, 18:58
Has anyone been to LLT in Flint lately? I'm looking for a place other then Cheetah's to release my stress. A run down of the type of girls would be great age/race.

KingAdam
01-04-09, 19:22
I tend to stick to the spots that i know will give me a happy ending like Cheetah's or Omars. Does anyone have a take on the Lansing Vu these days? I hear there are some hot young Latina chicks there now. Does anyone have something to report?

Jon 1977
01-06-09, 18:05
I tend to stick to the spots that i know will give me a happy ending like Cheetah's or Omars. Does anyone have a take on the Lansing Vu these days? I hear there are some hot young Latina chicks there now. Does anyone have something to report?I was there a couple weeks ago during the day, which is a whole lot better than the night times - it gets too busy and too many students. Still, I don't know of any of my buddies who got anything from the girls. If you're into looking at hot naked girls showing off their pu**ies without being able to do anything about it, I can say that they're a lot hotter than the ones from Cheetah's or Omar's. About a month ago, I went to the Vu and got all worked up and went to Cheetah's for the release. The girls over at Cheetah's aren't too hot, but I was thinking about the blondie at the Vu while this B stripper gave me BBBJCIM for 3 songs and a .5 tip, which could've been negotiated, but I dreamed that I had to release soon. Good luck at the Vu. IMHO, if you're willing to spend some time and money at the Vu and become a regular, takeout is a possibility.

Jimbo3
01-12-09, 17:31
Checked out Cheetahs today for a couple hours. A black girl named "Giovanni" offered takeout service, but I didn't partake, I was running out of time. My experience there has shown almost all the girls offer some kind of takeout as long as you buy enough drinks and lap dances. I spent an hour with Giovanni and Asia and they offered a threesome. I might partake in the near future if I have enough free time.

KingAdam
01-13-09, 16:14
Checked out Cheetahs today for a couple hours. A black girl named "Giovanni" offered takeout service, but I didn't partake, I was running out of time. My experience there has shown almost all the girls offer some kind of takeout as long as you buy enough drinks and lap dances. I spent an hour with Giovanni and Asia and they offered a threesome. I might partake in the near future if I have enough free time.

I've seen Giovanni before. She's kind of flaky at times but overall is a ok chick.
Shes basicily straight forward and upfront but tends to change her prices all the time. I find her to be hit or mis is depends on her mood.

- The King

Red Winger
01-14-09, 11:14
Dreamed I went to cheetahs Tuesday night met two blondes that both offered BBBJ but the other one offered me sex. One works most nights and the other just once in a while. Both are the best dancers there. I took both up on the offers and hooked up with the other after 2am. Email me for more info.

Msuhoops
01-14-09, 19:07
I spent 6 hours at cheetahs tues. Great time. Asia got fired and so did another black girl for fighting. A guy was paying $700 for three songs. Asia gave him a blow job to seel the deal with him. They can come back when they pay the $500 fine. 3 white girls offered takeout. I got the # of the red headed spinner. She has a ass just like rain. They could pass for sisters.
One of CL girls is working at cheetahs and doing take out. Jasmine, Blonde with the tats. I had my buddy with me yesterday. He spent around $3000.00 in tips and extras. Every girl on stage got 20-40 in tips. He bought me all kinds of shit. I wish I had his money. It was a great time. Girl fights and all.

The Darq Ryder
01-15-09, 16:09
I spent 6 hours at cheetahs tues. Great time. Asia got fired and so did another black girl for fighting. A guy was paying $700 for three songs. Asia gave him a blow job to seel the deal with him. They can come back when they pay the $500 fine. 3 white girls offered takeout. I got the # of the red headed spinner. She has a ass just like rain. They could pass for sisters.
One of CL girls is working at cheetahs and doing take out. Jasmine, Blonde with the tats. I had my buddy with me yesterday. He spent around $3000.00 in tips and extras. Every girl on stage got 20-40 in tips. He bought me all kinds of shit. I wish I had his money. It was a great time. Girl fights and all.

If your buddy was passing out change like that, I bet he coulda had Princess suck his balls dry in the club! Now that would have been something to see. The most I've been able to do is to let me finger her...and she is moist like a piece of prime rib, too!

Msuhoops
01-15-09, 19:44
If your buddy was passing out change like that, I bet he coulda had Princess suck his balls dry in the club! Now that would have been something to see. The most I've been able to do is to let me finger her...and she is moist like a piece of prime rib, too!

She was there, never talked to me on tuesday. She sat with a guy just about the whole time.

Mike Yepthatsm
01-17-09, 12:24
I was at cheatahs two saturdays ago. There was this white, tall, skinny dancer that was by far the hottest dancer there. I didn't see her do any dances, as she was sitting with a group of guys all night long. I was wondering if anybody knows if she provides extras in the vip area. My night was a bust. I had dances from a couple of blond dancers, but no extras were even hinted at.

Red Winger
01-20-09, 11:48
Went to Cheetahs Friday night and was getting several dances with various dancers was quite dissapointed by a regular girl that I get dances from she said that they were not monitoring the cameras and making the girls pay fines. This is mostly done in the evenings when the owner and managers are there. We the addition of a few craigslist girls that work there it is making it harder for the other girls. I wasted money on a few dancers that were even allowing me and others touch them. Hope things change.

Red Winger
01-22-09, 16:51
Went to Cheetahs several times this week in the evening has been slowly declining in business. Dancers are barely able to make enough to pay their cover. Several new girls are still offering takeout but most of them were not that attractive. There was about 5 customers at best each night. The dancer selection is at its worst that I've seen in guite abit long time. I would boycott buying dances till they reduce the price 25 dollars is to much for the southside also all the girls that work there will do takeout for less. Each time I went in there this week I had two or three girls sit with me.

Msuhoops
01-22-09, 19:36
I have seen the same thing with not so hot girls. Girls do not have to charge teh $25 they told me. I pay $15-$20. Girls pay the bar $10 so at $15 they make $5 for a 3 min. song. For $300 you can go in the back room with two girls for an hour. I still think that is to much for those girls.

Went to Cheetahs several times this week in the evening has been slowly declining in business. Dancers are barely able to make enough to pay their cover. Several new girls are still offering takeout but most of them were not that attractive. There was about 5 customers at best each night. The dancer selection is at its worst that I've seen in guite abit long time. I would boycott buying dances till they reduce the price 25 dollars is to much for the southside also all the girls that work there will do takeout for less. Each time I went in there this week I had two or three girls sit with me.

Red Winger
01-24-09, 13:21
Hungout in Cheetahs friday night same average and below girls mostly day shift leftovers working on nights nothing above a 6 on the stripper scale. Had all the white girls were interested in takeout but didnt really feel like it was able to have sex with one in the back for cost of dance she would let me do anything for the cost of a dance she will do bareback. email me if you want her name.

Red Winger
01-24-09, 13:23
If you want a good dance from the best looking white girl I would recommend Calissa she is very young and tall and gives a great dance.

Msuhoops
01-25-09, 14:57
If you want a good dance from the best looking white girl I would recommend Calissa she is very young and tall and gives a great dance.

Is she the one with a little bit of Acne? I forgot the girls name but it starts with a C, and she is good looking. My friend was eating her out all night long. I told him he was nuts to do that shit, he is going to get bumps all over his face.lol

Red Winger
01-26-09, 12:15
Is she the one with a little bit of Acne? I forgot the girls name but it starts with a C, and she is good looking. My friend was eating her out all night long. I told him he was nuts to do that shit, he is going to get bumps all over his face.lolYea thats her name has anyone got any takeout with this one. I know she has a boyfriend. I've been getting dances from her. Has anyone got any takeout with Shannon? The dirty blonde hair girl with tattoos.

Red Winger
01-27-09, 13:08
Hungout in cheetahs Monday night pretty dead all night. Had a few dances with the dayshift girls that work nights they seem to be taming back on the extras I guess management is watching alot more on the cameras. I couldn't even get a handjob from Jasmine. Seen one guy get escorted out.

Jimbo3
01-27-09, 20:12
Hungout in cheetahs Monday night pretty dead all night. Had a few dances with the dayshift girls that work nights they seem to be taming back on the extras I guess management is watching alot more on the cameras. I couldn't even get a handjob from Jasmine. Seen one guy get escorted out.Yeah, last time I was there (a couple days ago) the girls were hesitant to do anything besides lap dances. I was in the VIP booth and some guy kept walking by making sure she wasn't doing anything she wasn't supposed to do.

Red Winger
01-28-09, 14:25
Was way dead as hell last night same dancers as always nothing new. Another guy was escorted out and now the dancers are telling on customers as soon as they pull thier dick out so watch it. I was quite suprised because its the same dancers that put out.

Red Winger
01-28-09, 14:28
If you really want this club to change buy funny money and refuse to give the girls 25 for dances. They will take 20 especially now that their watching on cameras.

TwistedBrother
01-28-09, 17:06
Boy, that scene went from mediocre to great to bad awfully quick, didn't it? Wonder how Omar's is now?

Member #4202
01-28-09, 20:47
If club owners monitor this board, then they have an account of illegal activity at their clubs.......maybe that's what happened. Or, maybe somebody isn't getting their "cut."

Member #4025
01-29-09, 09:32
Boy, that scene went from mediocre to great to bad awfully quick, didn't it? Wonder how Omar's is now?

I guess timing is everything as they say. MY SO is out of town for a few days and I was hoping to check out Cheetah's while she was away. Don't think I will now; will look to try something else.

I'll report if I'm successful, unfortunately I've not had much to write about lately and I'm not one to take up bandwith for nothing.

Stay safe and good hunting everyone!

Red Winger
01-30-09, 10:03
Went to Cheetahs Thursday night man that place was a morgue the best looking girl was the dance counter the rest are just the same dancers please send us some new girls. I heard through the grapevine that LE was giving breathalizers inside the other night. I did notice them in the parking lot the other night at closing. Its getting harder to get that extra service from the good looking dancers because of getting caught by the dance counters but you can still get it during the day. Email me if you have any luck with any of the white dancers in the evening.

Red Winger
01-31-09, 20:32
Friday night trip report- lots of southside drug dealers hanging out same girls except 3 from out of town. Just a bunch of guys raining dollar bills but not buying dollar dances.

Msuhoops
02-01-09, 12:21
I have not been there in over a week, I have been thinking about going to LLT's this week. Well worth the drive.

Red Winger
02-01-09, 13:20
Has anyone had any luck at cheetahs lately im in a dry spell right now and was wondering if there was any girls that have changed their habits at Cheetahs.

Msuhoops
02-27-09, 19:47
Has anyone had any luck at cheetahs lately im in a dry spell right now and was wondering if there was any girls that have changed their habits at Cheetahs.

I went back to cheetahs a week ago. I was the only guy in the place around 2pm. Paris would not do any extras anymore and she would not let any of the other girls have extras with me. She said she would turn the girls and guys in for paying for extras. What a *****. I left and went to the island.

Bottom Virgin
03-27-09, 12:46
I have been to Cheetahs 3 times this week, noone seems to be doing extras. I asked a few dancers and they all declined and walked away. Evidently, they hired some strippers with morals, or they are getting more money dancing legit.

Big Hick
04-06-09, 22:09
I'm going to be in town in early May to visit a few friends and spending a few bucks to help the economy. I was in town last fall and went to Omars and the Vu. I like the Vu's atmosphere, but the dances at Omars were better. From the posts and other sites, it looks like the fun at Omars is no more. Is that true? Or is it just sour grapes being posted? Also is there any takeout available at either place. Based on my experience, takeout is like an UFO....I always hear about them but never seen one.

Thanks in advance.

TwistedBrother
04-07-09, 14:47
Well, what it seems to me is that there will be a crackdown and things will tighten up ... then they will chill again and stuff will be available. An unpredictable and endless cycle ... haha

But yeah, it appears the most recent reports were that fun is been curtailed.

I'm going to be in town in early May to visit a few friends and spending a few bucks to help the economy. I was in town last fall and went to Omars and the Vu. I like the Vu's atmosphere, but the dances at Omars were better. From the posts and other sites, it looks like the fun at Omars is no more. Is that true? Or is it just sour grapes being posted? Also is there any takeout available at either place. Based on my experience, takeout is like an UFO....I always hear about them but never seen one.

Thanks in advance.

Msuhoops
04-09-09, 13:27
Well, what it seems to me is that there will be a crackdown and things will tighten up ... then they will chill again and stuff will be available. An unpredictable and endless cycle ... haha

But yeah, it appears the most recent reports were that fun is been curtailed.

A few of us hit Omars and cheethas last night. We got #'s for take out at Cheethas and the only thing we got was hand jobs while we were there.

Omars was packed, I was lucky because one of the guys with us is friends with the owner, so he had some of his workers move some people around and put us in front. People were standing with no extra chairs. Had a good time, and take out can be had.

TwistedBrother
04-09-09, 21:45
Thanks for the update. The pendulum swings ...

A few of us hit Omars and cheethas last night. We got #'s for take out at Cheethas and the only thing we got was hand jobs while we were there.

Omars was packed, I was lucky because one of the guys with us is friends with the owner, so he had some of his workers move some people around and put us in front. People were standing with no extra chairs. Had a good time, and take out can be had.

Big Hick
04-12-09, 00:58

What is the going rate for takeout in MI nowadays? I don't want to inflate the market.

KingAdam
05-20-09, 18:22
Anyone know the real reason why cheetahs was shutdown? One the door the sign said code violation open Wednesday.

- KingAdam

The Darq Ryder
05-27-09, 16:12
Anyone know the real reason why cheetahs was shutdown? One the door the sign said code violation open Wednesday.

- KingAdam

On another list they go through all the drama why this place is open and closed so often. This time its new mgmt, and RJ has been sent packing - again. Still appears to be $25 for a dance, so no news there, just wondering if the higher mileage dances are available again, like the ones I got from Jazzy and Coco on the day shift. Could change the mood if they are lightening up again. Although I still hate the ripped seats!!

Msuhoops
05-29-09, 16:18
On another list they go through all the drama why this place is open and closed so often. This time its new mgmt, and RJ has been sent packing - again. Still appears to be $25 for a dance, so no news there, just wondering if the higher mileage dances are available again, like the ones I got from Jazzy and Coco on the day shift. Could change the mood if they are lightening up again. Although I still hate the ripped seats!!

Talked with jazzy and coco thrusday. I spent around 3hrs there. Everything is the same. Jazzy offered me BJ for 40 or full service in the womans bathroom for 100. Coco started at 60 for a bj but came down. Most the girls know me so they come right out and talk to me about it. Got a couch dance from Becky to see what would happend. I would say, stay far away from her. She gets you back there and when done she bitchs about not a big enough tip and blah,blah, blah. I told her to stay away.

Coco told me they shut down for 3 days due to the owners not paying the city money for something.

KingAdam
06-02-09, 23:15
Thanks for the update!

KingAdam
06-11-09, 21:34
Has anyone had any experience with a dancer from Flint named Diamond? I've heard good things but haven't had the chance to see her yet.

The King

Webo 1976
06-18-09, 23:33
Stopped by the Cat house on my way home the other day with a friend who shares my same interests. We were immediately joined by Cocoa and Jazzy; two very high mileage dancers. Cocoa is a black, thicker dancer who provided BBBJ for.8 to my buddy. Jazzy is a black, energetic, average size dancer about a 6/10. She is not shy and will answer questions straight up. She provided me with BBBJ for.4. I know she will do more if the price is right. Fellow mongers, you must try this place during the day shift; I. E. Before 7pm. The girls although probably not as good looking as the nightshift but are very willing to negotiate especially Cocoa, Chocolate, Jazzy, and Porsche. Plus the "security" is definitely not as strict during the daytime and more extracurricular activity can occur on the couches. Give it a whirl; you won't be disappointed.

The Darq Ryder
06-19-09, 10:52
If you had read some of the earlier posts you would have seen that Cocoa is negotiable and could have been had for less than .6. I have had FS from both of them for .6 including the tip out for the dance, so they need to be reminded of how sucky this economy really is, and who is in charge of the money. Although, we can make this point in a nice way.

Stopped by the Cat house on my way home the other day with a friend who shares my same interests. We were immediately joined by Cocoa and Jazzy; two very high mileage dancers. Cocoa is a black, thicker dancer who provided BBBJ for.8 to my buddy. Jazzy is a black, energetic, average size dancer about a 6/10. She is not shy and will answer questions straight up. She provided me with BBBJ for.4. I know she will do more if the price is right. Fellow mongers, you must try this place during the day shift; I. E. Before 7pm. The girls although probably not as good looking as the nightshift but are very willing to negotiate especially Cocoa, Chocolate, Jazzy, and Porsche. Plus the "security" is definitely not as strict during the daytime and more extracurricular activity can occur on the couches. Give it a whirl; you won't be disappointed.

Webo 1976
06-19-09, 19:52
If you had read some of the earlier posts you would have seen that Cocoa is negotiable and could have been had for less than .6. I have had FS from both of them for .6 including the tip out for the dance, so they need to be reminded of how sucky this economy really is, and who is in charge of the money. Although, we can make this point in a nice way.Point well taken Darq Ryder. I do my best to negotiate as low as possible. I need to teach my friend the way.

Kirkd9
06-21-09, 07:24
If you had read some of the earlier posts you would have seen that Cocoa is negotiable and could have been had for less than .6. I have had FS from both of them for .6 including the tip out for the dance, so they need to be reminded of how sucky this economy really is, and who is in charge of the money. Although, we can make this point in a nice way.Where is the Cat House?

Red Winger
06-22-09, 19:49
I was wondering who are the managers now at cheetahs and who is the owner? Are they all the same people? Haven't been around in a while was wondering who the dayshift and night shift managers are now.

Msuhoops
06-29-09, 18:29
I was wondering who are the managers now at cheetahs and who is the owner? Are they all the same people? Haven't been around in a while was wondering who the dayshift and night shift managers are now.

The day shift manager is the hot blond bartender. She has double duty now.

I was at Cheetahs today, Spent most of my time bullshiting with CoCo. She has Friday the 3rd off and is going to get a notel room. She says she needs to make some $.

KingAdam
06-30-09, 13:31
Ahh.. too. funny.. I was in there too. I really want to see some new talent in that place.

The day shift manager is the hot blond bartender. She has double duty now.

I was at Cheetahs today, Spent most of my time bullshiting with CoCo. She has Friday the 3rd off and is going to get a notel room. She says she needs to make some $.

Msuhoops
07-01-09, 18:55
Ahh.. too. funny.. I was in there too. I really want to see some new talent in that place.

I saw two other guys when I was inside, One was was with a newer black girl kissing the whole time and the other guy sat two tables from me in the back and was with jazzy. One of the guys you??

KingAdam
07-03-09, 23:42
Nope... I was at the bar with Coco for a few. I only stayed for a 15-20 min I knew all the chicks at the time. I've been there for years. I'm sure you'll catch me in there

I saw two other guys when I was inside, One was was with a newer black girl kissing the whole time and the other guy sat two tables from me in the back and was with jazzy. One of the guys you??

Ian Dunsirn
07-09-09, 18:44
If you had read some of the earlier posts you would have seen that Cocoa is negotiable and could have been had for less than .6. I have had FS from both of them for .6 including the tip out for the dance, so they need to be reminded of how sucky this economy really is, and who is in charge of the money. Although, we can make this point in a nice way.I thought they were cracking down on that kind of thing at the place.

Maybe this is not so?

TwistedBrother
07-11-09, 20:49
Still feeling the effects of the Aziffa I'd taken the night before (see Portland forum at LA Spa), I decided to finally go back to Cheetah's. It'd been at least a year and I wanted to try and the vaunted day shift.

Got there about 4:30-5 p.m. Wanted some time to check everyone out, but there really weren't that many gals there. "Desire" quickly came over and introduced herself by sitting in my lap. My first thought was to be friendly and chat, then devise an exit strategy from her so I could survey the options. But she was kinda persistent and I started feeling like she was probably the best in there at the time - or close enough. Said she was 30, but really cute face, nice smile and fairly friendly, down to earth attitude. Nice butt and seems fairly fit. Boobs are fairly big, but really droopy. Nice nips, though and overall, I found her quite enjoyable.

So I went for the VIP action. In the past, I'd just tried the row of booths for dances and actually didn't realize there was something more. But I guess on the one side of the place are the more private couches with curtains, etc.

I paid my 30+100, hoping I would get the really good stuff. Unfortunately, she said a girl had been "caught" the other day and they were "cracking down" again. The manager-type gal kept walking around and peeking in over the wall, I guess. To be fair, I think she mentioned this before we went in, so I wasn't misled. But I was disappointed. I don't fault Desire. She worked hard the whole 30 min., made it pretty GFE, and seemed to stretch the limits as much as she could w/o getting in trouble. I may try and see her again ... but probably not as a VIP!

Macatawa
08-04-09, 12:18
Which would be my best choice for a Friday afternoon visit?

Cheetahs, DejaVu, or Omars? Why?

What should I expect to pay and do they have VIP rooms? Are they worth it?

How does one increase one's mileage? Are there any specials and does tipping help?

Or am I better off going to a AMP?

Webo 1976
08-04-09, 16:49
Well Johny Mac or should I say LEO,

You certainly are very inquisitive. Especially when all of your questions have been answered several times again and again by myself and others on this site. Maybe you should try one of these places out for yourself and post a legitimate report or two before asking so many questions. RTFF.

Webo

How does one increase one's mileage? Are there any specials and does tipping help?

TwistedBrother
08-04-09, 18:13
Forgive if the assessment is incorrect, but you sound more like a cop doing research than a fellow monger. The way it works here is you read what others have posted, then you use that info for your benefit. You come back and post what happened and you work your way into being a trusted contributer ... THEN maybe you get some answers to inside questions, if not already answered on here. There's hundreds of posts on here. Read them, use common sense, report back.

Macatawa
08-05-09, 00:44
Forgive if the assessment is incorrect, but you sound more like a cop doing research than a fellow monger.Respectfully said, but sorry, but you ARE incorrect. I have been to numerous SCs including Omars and DejaVus in Lansing, but it has been a few years. I could tell you of the best lap dance I had in MI which was at Omar's. I always wish I had gotten her name. To this day, no one has gone that far when not in a VIP room. I could tell you of the another great dance that went along ways for the Vue with Goldie but again that was about eight years ago. There are many more stories to tell. And when we get to AMPs, my dreams have included two in Lansing, two in BC and one in GR. Then we move into other states. Illinois, Indiana, Florida. And so it goes. As for the best visits I have ever had, they were in Tampa, FL. Have you ever heard of Mons Venus? I could list the many SCs and AMPs I have visited and had great endings but for some reason you have decided that a simple question from a newbie is not simply that.

You are right in that it has been about four years since I went for a great massage. It has been two or three years since I had a great time with lap dances but that was at the Industrial Strip in IN.

So, my questions are simply me doing "research" into what the clubs in Lansing are like now.

The way it works here is you read what others have posted, then you use that info for your benefit. You come back and post what happened and you work your way into being a trusted contributer. THEN maybe you get some answers to inside questions, if not already answered on here. There's hundreds of posts on here. Read them, use common sense, report back.As for how it works, I was a member in the past, and I did post stories of my dreams. I think my name was JohnBoy back then. That would have been quite a few years ago.

Unfortunately, there are not good reports regarding the SCs that are fairly recent. When I read the reports about the listed Clubs, I get conflicting reports. I was hoping that some simple clarification with.

TwistedBrother
08-05-09, 09:01
Ok, well, points taken, I guess.

But I think 80-90 percent of the information we know is in our posts. I myself posted a good report from a few weeks ago from Cheetah's. If you've read them all and find something specific unanswered, then it is generally more reasonable to ask. But your original question came across as someone who had no interest in reading what we'd already posted.

Respectfully said, but sorry, but you ARE incorrect. I have been to numerous SCs including Omars and DejaVus in Lansing, but it has been a few years.

Macatawa
08-05-09, 09:51
Truthfully, I have read every post in the Lansing and BC threads, but I kinda hoped that posting a question would get some newer reviews.

Ok, well, points taken, I guess.

But I think 80-90 percent of the information we know is in our posts. I myself posted a good report from a few weeks ago from Cheetah's. If you've read them all and find something specific unanswered, then it is generally more reasonable to ask. But your original question came across as someone who had no interest in reading what we'd already posted.

Webo 1976
08-05-09, 15:55
Truthfully, I have read every post in the Lansing and BC threads, but I kinda hoped that posting a question would get some newer reviews.Mr. Mac,

So I've looked at your rebuttals. And if you're such an experienced monger, why the hiatus? Why are you now "getting back in the business" after so many years away? Obviously I am not a professional or experienced monger by any means so I would certainly appreciate any advice or information you can provide.

Webo

TwistedBrother
08-05-09, 16:14
Well, doesn't look like guys have been there too recently. Seems like the control on "extras" fluctuates dramatically in these clubs from week to week, I can tell you that. You might go to Cheetah's and ask for that gal I recommended. She works days.

Truthfully, I have read every post in the Lansing and BC threads, but I kinda hoped that posting a question would get some newer reviews.

Macatawa
08-07-09, 23:48
Mr. Mac,

So I've looked at your rebuttals. And if you're such an experienced monger, why the hiatus?This is an interesting question which I expected. I doubt you expected a serious answer, but I think I will take the time to give one. Maybe others will see themselves in the response, too.

After visiting Cheetahs, I think I can better answer this.

First, I "left" Strip Clubs and AMPs for escorts. There is better satisfaction overall with escorts. Good lap dancers create the "lust" inside yet never give it satisfaction. AMPs may give a decent massage, but their goal is to give a release as quickly as possible. Most of these "happy endings" actually are very businesslike with no show of many feelings. (Again, this is generalized. I know of two really good visits that were different). Escorts can give a better GFE than can ever be had at the other two. Good escorts can find out a bit about the client and create the lust with an ending of satisfaction. So, while I rarely have visited SCs and AMPs in the past decade, I saw a few escorts instead.

Second, as was mentioned by TB, I am not as active even when active as many here. (I have been in correspondence with a couple of guys from another board who visited escorts at least once a week on average). The main reasons are time and money. When I have the time, I haven't got the spare bucks. And vice versa. But the third reason probably trumps them all for me.

Third, the more I go, the more I want. The desire is never fulfilled. I sit here after seeing a dancer and feel that certain longing for more and a feeling that even that will not suffice. I can say that for me (and for many) it is like an addiction and not a "hobby." So, this then leads me back to my first point. At least with escorts, there is a brief sense of fulfillment until that longing builds up again inside. What I found during my "hiatus" is that the longing disappears and actually is not as desirable.

Why are you now "getting back in the business" after so many years away? Obviously I am not a professional or experienced monger by any means so I would certainly appreciate any advice or information you can provide.

WeboAnd this is the question that I need to answer to myself. Why did I today visit a SC knowing that no matter the outcome I would not have a feeling of complete satisfaction. Even if a "release" were had. I do not know. I think I wanted to see what would happen and there was that desire there once again to capture that fantasy that can be had with a good lap dance. And yes, today was a fantasy for the time it happened. She did her job well so that I thought that she was not "doing her job" but liked it.

So, these are probably not really good answers and this is really not a board for psychological analysis, but out of respect to your question, here is my response.

Macatawa
08-08-09, 00:07
After some consideration, I visited Cheetahs. It was my first time there.

Overall, my initial impressions of the inside were that it was an okay place. The outside needs a major paint job. This relatively inexpensive action could do volumes for its appearance as classy or "dumpy." Inside, the dim lighting hid many flaws, so it appeared a bit better. The initial entry area was well used.

I had the pleasure of having a rather beautiful dancer named "Yvonne" approach me for a lap dance. I chose a VIP dance instead because economically it made sense IF she did a good job. Thankfully, I think she did. Besides, as I gazed on her face and body, I had that longing to be with her for some time. Rational thinking went out the door.

A side note about the "private VIP room." It was not either. It was a booth with a curtain for a door. And as I sat, I could see all of the people in the club on the front side of the stage. I have no idea if they could see us, but I honestly did not feel that I got what I paid for in that sense. At least if the rest of the club was out of site of the VIP rooms. Yvonne said that here were no cameras in there. I didn't check.

BTW, I admit I made a couple of mistakes here. I should have actually asked for Desire or Princess based on reviews here. And my gut said that this dancer no matter her beauty, would not have "extras." I was right. It is possible that Desire or Princess would have been different.

However, having said that, I would choose her all over again. IMO her body was great and her eyes were the seductive bedroom eyes that hold you in their mesmerizing glance as she slides and gyrates over your body. She had a flat stomach and a good waist. And oh yes, "they" were about the best size a woman could have. The more she did the more I felt that this special dance was for me and none other had had one like it.

It was a quick half hour that was enjoyed. If I had had more money and time, perhaps I would have tried another with someone else to see if my "luck" would have been even better.

TwistedBrother
08-08-09, 09:20
I can certainly relate to a lot of what you've said. No doubt on the addictive and compulsive elements. Although it's not an addiction I have to feed every day, there are certainly harmful decisions I've made (to myself and others) based on the hold this has on me.

Also, I think a lot of us have different reasons for choosing different aspects of the hobby - time, money, comfort level, willingness to risk, level of intimacy desired, etc. My style of mongering has evolved considerably over time and will continue to do so.

There are some forums on different parts of this site that discuss some of these things ... which I have participated on from time to time and may do so again. You may enjoy those for some of these issues.

This is an interesting question which I expected. I doubt you expected a serious answer, but I think I will take the time to give one. Maybe others will see themselves in the response, too.
So, these are probably not really good answers and this is really not a board for psychological analysis, but out of respect to your question, here is my response.

Hard Forher
08-23-09, 21:18
Made a trip to Cheetah's on Friday around 3 pm Haven't been in a while but nothing was happening on Kzoo, so I took a shot. Bar was very empty, about 4 girls and one on stage.

Met Havanna, black hair and about a 7 for a body. Being a bit kind, she had a little belly that didn't help. Decided on a dance for $20. The place is real dark and the dances are on the couch along the wall. No one else was getting a dance at the time. Well I asked for extras and she said she doesn't do extras, just there to work.? Whatever. She commented that she didn't know if any other girls provided extras because she doesn't talk much with them either. Right? Anyway, she mentioned the area had cameras all over, again I am thinking b. S., but I decided to head out and try my luck somewhere else. All in all not a great experience, might try again with another girl. I have had success in the past, just not this trip.

Joba Joba
09-23-09, 22:08
Have read the forum and see plenty of info about the best clubs to go to during dayshift. I am in town tomorrow evening only. What would be my best chance for a detroit type experience on a Thursday night.- or am I out of luck? Night shift in many places is so much more restrictive.

Thanks

Xcmtbiker
09-24-09, 18:33
Have read the forum and see plenty of info about the best clubs to go to during dayshift. I am in town tomorrow evening only. What would be my best chance for a detroit type experience on a Thursday night.- or am I out of luck? Night shift in many places is so much more restrictive.

ThanksCheetah's is your only hope, and that will depend on your arrival time.

Joba Joba
09-27-09, 18:23
Did not see the reply in time so let the cabbie decide where to take me. He took me to omars. Girls were pretty but I did not expect anything in VIP as it was not very private. Amazingly, in my dream, went to corner of VIP with a cute brunette and by the second song she had mr happy out and finished with her hand. No discussion of tip involved. Place was very empty which may have helped.

W Southgate
09-29-09, 15:35
Did not see the reply in time so let the cabbie decide where to take me. He took me to omars. Girls were pretty but I did not expect anything in VIP as it was not very private. Amazingly, in my dream, went to corner of VIP with a cute brunette and by the second song she had mr happy out and finished with her hand. No discussion of tip involved. Place was very empty which may have helped.You didn't happen to catch the name of the brunette, did you? I've had my eye on a girl at O's for a while, and curious to what she may be willing to help with.

W Southgate
09-29-09, 15:43
Joba,

Did you happen to catch the name of the brunette at O's? I've had my eye on one there for a while, and curious as to what she may be willing to help out with.

Thanks

KingAdam
10-02-09, 00:03
As most of you know LE has done a great job in keeping biz down on the strip. I do see there has been some old school workers doing their thing, I hope the cold does not keep them in the house.

The King

Msuhoops
10-08-09, 19:12
I have been going back to cheetahs alot again, Jazzy has been getting me off for awhile. Got a new girl to take care of me there with extras at the motel she lives at. Jazzy seems to be mad at me because I am giving my money to the new girl and not her or coco.

KingAdam
10-09-09, 09:19
This wouldn't be Justice or the light skinned black chick from Muskegon? I've been looking to have some fun with one of them for a while.

- The King

I have been going back to cheetahs alot again, Jazzy has been getting me off for awhile. Got a new girl to take care of me there with extras at the motel she lives at. Jazzy seems to be mad at me because I am giving my money to the new girl and not her or coco.

Red Winger
10-29-09, 18:24
What waitresses were involved, I have been set up a few times from different women from cheetahs also just curious.

Harleyoutlaw
11-27-09, 03:16
Cheetas a while back on a Thurs afternoon. Sat down and Jazzy was sitting next to me within seconds. I think she ran over when I walked in. Agreed to a dance and for. 8 got BBBJ with finish on face and chest. She wasn't too happy about that but I sure was.

ps. her stomach is gross

Fakefirstname
12-10-09, 14:10
Was driving through town recently and imagined what it would be like to try out Cheetah's instead of DejaVu where I usually blow off steam. You are right about Jazzy's stomach, says her kid is 5 so its been hanging around a while, it was fun to walk behind her though, great ass. In my dreams she was very enthusiastic although I must admit I was not able to get away as cheap as some of you. Must be my face LOL. Didn't have to go into the VIP area though so it was reasonable and she was very careful to make sure I didn't need a dry cleaning bill. Guy standing at the end watching was a bit unnerving.

Pete3854
12-16-09, 21:29
Stopped by Cheetas today just after it opened. Princess sat with me awhile before we went back for 3 lapdances. The mileage was not like Detroit mileage but a hell of a lot better than Grand Rapids clubs. Sucked on her titties and finger banged her while she gave me a handshake.

Michboaterii
01-19-10, 13:49
A week ago Friday I stopped into Cheetahs right when they were opening up. There were only a few girls there but that was the day after the big storm so one of the dancers said a lot of the girls were late cause they were rushing around finding babysitters for their kids cause they were out of school that day. After a few minutes arriving Princess came and sat down on my lap and we had a long conversation. I was the only paying customer in there so it was really slow. I did get a dance from Princess which is everything and more that has been reported in here. I really love the face full of love mound she gave me.

Went back again a week ago Monday. Spent an hour or so chatting with several of the dancers. Was waiting for Coco to cum around but never happened. Went to Deja Vu and got an ok dance from Victoria but for some reason I just prefer the ladies at Cheetahs. I guess it is because there is always that hope of getting more than advertised there. So with that thought, went back to Cheetahs, where I DID get more than advertised from Coco. With in minutes of my return she was at my table said how cum you came back and I told for her. Well she said lets go back to the corner booth. Which is what we did and within 5 min. Back there, things happened that were not advertised and I left very happy. She gave me her digits which I plan on using Sat. As I pass through Lansing. For. 60 great time was had.

Fakefirstname
01-19-10, 21:02
Passed thru town yesterday and made a stop after finding nothing on kzoo. Jazz, a sure fire hit was busy so ended up dreaming about C. Better stomach for sure, nice lips and what a booty. $0. 8 for BBBJ, quit before finished, gave me digits and advised more was to be had when she doesn't have to split with the club. Claims she has a big screen at home to make it worthwhile. What? More info available per specific requests.

Michboaterii
02-18-10, 14:59
Was in Cheetahs the other day and saw a long legged skinny white brunette with small tits. She had incredible legs and was wearing leggings. Anyone know what her name is? Had that real cum f*** me look in her eyes. At the time I seen I was too busy with Coco.

Michboaterii
02-19-10, 10:23
Just read on another board that Cheetahs is closing as of today or last night.

Can anyone confirm or deny that report?

BigCe0
02-19-10, 15:40
I was there last night, and everything looks fine.

Just read on another board that Cheetahs is closing as of today or last night.

Can anyone confirm or deny that report?

Msuhoops
02-27-10, 16:01
I went to Cheethas and Omars this week. I went to Cheethas first on day shift, 4pm and stayed till around 8pm. The talent was bad, I could of had extras but not worth the price they wanted for the way they looked. Place was very dead.

I also hit Omars this week, Talent was great, I did not get any extras but did get a # for a date for monday. I spend way to much when I go to Omars. I ended up with 15 couch dances total for the night, not to bad I guess. I wish they would lower the beer price at this place. It was $3 each at cheetahs, and with a tip, I was spending $15 for two at Omars.

When I was at the club a guy near me was talking about the new AMP in Dewitt. He said his buddy had some luck at that place. I told him about what happened to me a Frandor so he was happy he did not waste his time there.

Michboaterii
03-18-10, 09:56
Was on a little trip the past couple of days. Tuesday stopped in at Cheetahs to discover they are doing a remodeling job on the main area. Was told that they have been working on it for 2 weeks and there will be another 2 weeks to go before it is finished. The main area sure looks different under full lights than when it is dark. The bar and dance area has all moved to the other end of the building. Was told that Cocoa is no longer working there and now is now dancing at Omar's. Princess is still there and looking hotter than ever. So I guess you guys who have been saying that Cheetahs is a dump is going to get your wish of it being cleaned up and spruced up. Just hope the mileage will still be as good after they class the place up.
Since my main goal was to see Cocoa I headed to Omar's when I heard she was dancing there. Got there and didn't see any sign of Cocoa, but met an incredibly sexy Chloe....damn was she hot. I was getting ready to have a dance with her when I got a message that I needed to get to the office...so I had to bail on her...but before leaving asked if fun was available outside of the club and was assured there was and was given digits. On my way out Mischief gave me a hard time for leaving so soon. I will be back to see both of those fine ladies. Followed up these visits with a visit to Henry 8 south which I think is grossly over rated when you compare with the Clubs of Lansing.

Hunglatinstud
03-24-10, 16:02
Was in Cheetahs the other day and saw a long legged skinny white brunette with small tits. She had incredible legs and was wearing leggings. Anyone know what her name is? Had that real cum f*** me look in her eyes. At the time I seen I was too busy with Coco.Sounds like Havannah except for the small tits. But she's a skinny white provider, great legs, daytime shifter only. I've yet to have major league fun with her yet, but her laps are intense and you'll definitely pop. So I take care of dry cleaning worries by sliding on a cover before I get the dances from her. Anyone know if she goes further?

Hunglatinstud
03-26-10, 14:46
Lyanna was tied up with stuff. Seeing no action on Kzoo around 1:30pm drove down to Cheetah's. Jazzy was sitting at the bar. Havana was sitting with a guy at a table. Honey on stage. After she's done Princess goes up to dance. Honey stops by and asks if I need company. Not there to shoot the shit. Say, "haven't seen you before. So is Coco still here? " "No, baby, she's gone. " Put her hand on me so she knows I mean business. "So you're here to have fun? " Yep. "OK let's go have fun. "

We get to the booths and I unzip and let him out. She does most of the stuff with hand and so I say, you want to suck on that a little? "Oh that'll cost extra". She spends a total of no more than 5 seconds actually doing a BBBJ, between shaking her ass, pretending to still dance, etc. Finally finish with her using her hand behind her back as she's grinding on my balls. Fuck. Now I have to clean up.

Gave her 0. 4 at first and she looks at me like someone is pulling her eyebrows off her face. I threw her another 0. 1 and she's like "ok baby".

I remember a few years ago, used to be a dancer named Obsession, who would go to town on you with BBBJ. There was no pretense of "oh I have to pretend I'm still dancing." I'd love to play with Princess but not about to drop a fortune on that.

TwistedBrother
03-26-10, 18:14
Hopefully you'll be able to see her soon. She understands the importance of making time for new quality clients and following up.

Lyanna was tied up with stuff.

Michboaterii
04-16-10, 16:19
Anyone know how to get a hold of Coco that use to be at Cheetahs? The last number she gave me no longer is valid. Any one seen her at Omar's? Heard that is where she is dancing these days.

The Darq Ryder
05-10-10, 12:56
Or at least five for the most part. Was in there a week ago to see what was still up. Saw jazzy, karma (new girl who can dance), krystal, cheyanne and chanel were there. No princess, so did not get to see her new shocking white hair style. Waited for jazzy, but she was busy so i found myself being worked up by chanel. nice nails, nice boobs, but saggy tummy. I noticed during the remodel they did not have anyone doing the couch monitoring at the back. So when chanel took me back she (her decision) decided to walk past jazzy who was working it, and I noticed she was very au naturel, or he g-string was hard to see.

Chanel worked it good, but she is a bit of a sneak and will work you (in her words) for at least 8 songs to make you feel good, or at least lighter with less in your wallet. I ended up with her sliding me through two songs before I let go...but I had a cover, and probably could have went to town during that time, but was not in the mood because of her trick of stretching things into more than one song. I gave her the house fee for the two songs and ten for her work. Thanked her and excused myself. Next time, I'll pass and wait for jazzy or just be an observer.

Anyone know if Princess has or is ready to give it up, now that would be worth it to me.

The Darq Ryder
05-10-10, 12:58
Anyone know how to get a hold of Coco that use to be at Cheetahs? The last number she gave me no longer is valid. Any one seen her at Omar's? Heard that is where she is dancing these days.

I heard a couple of the girls say that she is still there at Omar's when I was there last week at Cheetah's.

Msuhoops
05-10-10, 17:44
I heard a couple of the girls say that she is still there at Omar's when I was there last week at Cheetah's.

I have been to Omars twice last month and did not see her.

Michboaterii
05-14-10, 09:14
Went to Omar's and to Cheetah's yesterday. O'mars was good. Had the most incredible lap dance from Lonikka. Gentlemen I will tell you if you want a great lap dance go see this gorgeous exotic lady. She was incredible. I have never felt so fucked after air sex as I did with that lady she was awesome. After that went to Cheetah's to check out what the real deal is. The remodeling looked completer. The only difference for me was it smelled better in there, like fresh carpet smell and I didn't come out of there smelling like smoke. There was about 5 dancers. The only ones I knew were JAzzy. Princess and another ebony lady who's name I can't remember. I talked with Jazzy asking about Coco, she had no clue where she is dancing or anything. I did ask at O'mars about her but all the dancers said she was there for a couple of weeks but then was gone and no one knows where she is dancing now. Jazzy did tell me that her fines were so excessive that she can't dance there now until she pays them off, which I find is BS. Jazzy said they were all told to cool it until the heat was off but Coco kept doing the extras and they caught her on camera. Jazzy did say that the camera' have now be wall boarded over in the remodel. Did get extra's from Jazzy without a hitch. I asked her about being closed down and she did say they were closed for 3 hrs while paperwork was straighted around. That was the only closing of the place.

Red Winger
05-16-10, 13:12
Can we stop giving reports about the same nasty hoes that work during the day. We all know jazzy and coco are nasty as hell. We all know that Monday and Wednesday is black night and apparently that is working for this place. I want to know what new girls are doing outside of the club. Everyone that goes in this place can get a blow job, 5 dollar movies, and any drugs they want I want to know which bitches are fucking at apex. LOL

Waxon1
05-17-10, 22:33
Anyone ever see this dancer at any of the clubs?

Hunglatinstud
05-18-10, 08:52
Anyone ever see this dancer at any of the clubs?I know she danced some nights at Cheetah's. You can find her on my-space and probably AF*F too, at least I did once. Will play outside of the club for relatively decent rates. Major league pot-head. Had her number but not anymore. Sweet girl, but not always up with the discretion aspect, would call during non-business hours, etc.

Waxon1
05-18-10, 13:02
What was she under on MY Space?
She use a stage name?

I know she danced some nights at Cheetah's. You can find her on my-space and probably AF*F too, at least I did once. Will play outside of the club for relatively decent rates. Major league pot-head. Had her number but not anymore. Sweet girl, but not always up with the discretion aspect, would call during non-business hours, etc.

Hunglatinstud
05-20-10, 08:48
What was she under on MY Space?

She use a stage name?She was Rave Star Girl or some crap like that, not worth trying to find her there because she's never ever online to respond to guys like us, it's more for her emo nerd boyfriends she fucks for free lol.

Skiman2009
06-14-10, 14:52
Anyone ever see this dancer at any of the clubs?Here is her most recent ad.

http://lansing.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tattooed-princess-im-waiting-20/4296055

Salvant
06-29-10, 13:57
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this so please forgive me. Anyway Cheetahs in my opinion is garbage since RJ left (not that I liked his views on race relations anyway) but Cocoa is gone she needs deodarant any way and a douche! Jazzy is fuckin nasty as hell and Lonica is at Omars.

Met a girl at Omars named "Romance" she is extemely cute as hell nice tits and offered to go home for 180. It was well spent albeit a little pricey. But the body she had was worth it I guess and as much game as I have I couldn't talk her lower very firm in her pricing.

Kzoo and Washington are a waste of time I guess I just miss the old days back in the day from 93. 95 when prospect actullay had some real cute pros.

Picked up a black girl named Tiffany on Eureka and Bingham FINE as hell said she isn't out there that often payed 80$ for a BJ but as good as she loooked I don't care and if I see her again I will do it again. Thought I saw her last month but when I turned around she was gone. Beautiful for a street hooker doesn't describe her but she is pricy as all hell.

Salvant
06-30-10, 12:05
Went to Omars Yesterday and it was very dry. There is a Black Dancer there named Passion. Her body is really nice and tight. But she got fined so I odnt know if she will be back or not she will probly show up at cheetahs sooner or later but for the right guy and the right price she does offer take out. The body is worth it the face not so much.

Waxon1
06-30-10, 17:33
She is pricy because guys like you keep paying the price and she gets away with it. )=

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this so please forgive me. Anyway Cheetahs in my opinion is garbage since RJ left (not that I liked his views on race relations anyway) but Cocoa is gone she needs deodarant any way and a douche! Jazzy is fuckin nasty as hell and Lonica is at Omars.

Met a girl at Omars named "Romance" she is extemely cute as hell nice tits and offered to go home for 180. It was well spent albeit a little pricey. But the body she had was worth it I guess and as much game as I have I couldn't talk her lower very firm in her pricing.

Kzoo and Washington are a waste of time I guess I just miss the old days back in the day from 93. 95 when prospect actullay had some real cute pros.

Picked up a black girl named Tiffany on Eureka and Bingham FINE as hell said she isn't out there that often payed 80$ for a BJ but as good as she loooked I don't care and if I see her again I will do it again. Thought I saw her last month but when I turned around she was gone. Beautiful for a street hooker doesn't describe her but she is pricy as all hell.

Salvant
07-01-10, 01:05
She is pricy because guys like you keep paying the price and she gets away with it. )=Very True! But as someone of you experiance (365 Posts) should know there is a definite difference in the pricing when you consider that most of the time the day shift girls are cheaper well because they are uglier and not of the same quality as the girls on night shift, this is even more so the case at Omars where Adam basically puts weight restrictions on the girls who can work the night shift. He also has set a desired look for his girls on night shift which is something that Cheetahs should do. But hey the lizards have to work somewhere right. So with that said my money was well spent and I would do it again. But of course if I could get it for cheaper than I would have. However there is nothing wrong with treating a good looking woman like a good looking woman regardless of her profession. Not trying to be rude or come off as a jerk but. The truth is if you want quality you pay for it if you want a crack head you pay for that. I like quality. Like I said I didn't come here to pick a fight or argue on boards never been on this site before and I was trying to be helpful. I live in these clubs and well in truth I probly actually KNOW the most of you. On here. LOL. Anyway good night and happy hunting!

Hunglatinstud
07-02-10, 13:53
Very True! But as someone of you experiance (365 Posts) should know there is a definite difference in the pricing when you consider that most of the time the day shift girls are cheaper well because they are uglier and not of the same quality as the girls on night shift, this is even more so the case at Omars where Adam basically puts weight restrictions on the girls who can work the night shift. He also has set a desired look for his girls on night shift which is something that Cheetahs should do. But hey the lizards have to work somewhere right. So with that said my money was well spent and I would do it again. But of course if I could get it for cheaper than I would have. However there is nothing wrong with treating a good looking woman like a good looking woman regardless of her profession. Not trying to be rude or come off as a jerk but. The truth is if you want quality you pay for it if you want a crack head you pay for that. I like quality. Like I said I didn't come here to pick a fight or argue on boards never been on this site before and I was trying to be helpful. I live in these clubs and well in truth I probly actually KNOW the most of you. On here. LOL. Anyway good night and happy hunting!I think the original poster was referring to $80 for a BJ from a SW. No way you should ever pay more than $30 MAX for that, and in those circumstances she better be swallowing and gargling your jizz.

TwistedBrother
07-02-10, 22:46
That would be great ... as long as she gargles FIRST, THEN swallows ... or rubs it on her face, brushes her teeth with it, etc. ;)

I think the original poster was referring to $80 for a BJ from a SW. No way you should ever pay more than $30 MAX for that, and in those circumstances she better be swallowing and gargling your jizz.

No Butts
08-02-10, 08:12
Will be in Lansing later this week, no rush to get back home, anything new at Cheetahs, is it even worth stopping ? New talent ? It's about 4 years since I was there. Thanks

Stay Safe

Tunacanlog
08-02-10, 16:15
Will be in Lansing later this week, no rush to get back home, anything new at Cheetahs, is it even worth stopping ? New talent ? It's about 4 years since I was there. Thanks

Stay SafeI drove by today and saw 4 girls out side around 3pm and they looked hot as hell from Penn. Didn't have time to stop, but will try to make it in soon.

Msuhoops
08-04-10, 17:43
Hit it up again last night, had a good time, got a # from a girl that lives in St. Johns and I used it today. Very good time, they have two girls that worked at omars there now. Cheap beer, cheap dances. The girls that used to let you finger them in vip and give blow jobs are fired. Three other guys watching with 5 girls working when I was there.

TwistedBrother
08-04-10, 18:30
Is Uncle Bucks the name of the club... sorry for being dumb, but never heard of it, where is it?

Hit it up again last night, had a good time, got a # from a girl that lives in St. Johns and I used it today. Very good time, they have two girls that worked at omars there now. Cheap beer, cheap dances. The girls that used to let you finger them in vip and give blow jobs are fired. Three other guys watching with 5 girls working when I was there.

Waxon1
08-04-10, 19:17
Uncle Bucks is a bikini bar on Lansing Rd. in Durand Michigan.
It was a topless strip club till the county made then change.

Is Uncle Bucks the name of the club... sorry for being dumb, but never heard of it, where is it?

Msuhoops
08-12-10, 11:39
Went to Mens Rea, I think that is the name now, 2nd time in a few days, first was a day shift visit, girls looked bad and no extras.
Went last night and had a blast, had 4 offers to suck/fuck. Two girls gave me #s to call and hook up. More girls then guys last night.

All was good till two guys got into a fight, one guy beat the shit out of another real bad. Then a black stripper pulls a gun and waves it around. Cops showed up, talked to people outside. Some things never change at this place.

Around 12am the type of people changed, just a heads up.

TwistedBrother
08-12-10, 14:01
Is this ... Cheetahs? Something else?

Guns and sex, gotta love it! ;)

Went to Mens Rea, I think that is the name now

Tgunlik
08-12-10, 14:18
Yes, Cheetahs was recently renamed to this.

Msuhoops
08-27-10, 22:44
Just got home from a real good time, I went to the vip room with a girl that was giving me some good vibes. She keept saying all the good shit to me to get me worked up, I was 3 songs into the VIP and pulled out the condom, she gave me a price and I said OK. Well, in walks in a guy and a stripper. That Did not stop her at all. They were across from us, she pulls out my dick, puts the rubber on and goes to town. Wow, what a job she did to me. Made it even hotter that the others were in there with us. She was going to town on me. I blew one hell of a nut.

She gave me a # and begged me to call her, wants to know if I would date her and other bullshit like that. She has a nice body, small tits, shaved kitty, and a great ass. About 5'5' and 120-125 maybe. I was in there for 7 songs and gave here 120 total for the time and fun we had. Gave her more because she was so good.

If you have helped me in the past, I will give you the location.

Hunglatinstud
09-03-10, 16:30
Had a great time there today, surprisingly. Was playing text/phone tag with Ash, who bailed on me after a while. Had some loot, rather than wait to get an incall set up with someone I decided to take a shot.

The usual suspects greeted me at the club, not interested in them because I know I get nothing but dances from them. Got my drink, sat down at a booth, up came **** and introduced herself to me. White girl, a little bit of a belly pooch, nice small B cups, tattoo on her right boob. Pretty face, dark brown hair.

I tell her I'm here to get in a little trouble. She says "just a little? " Well, a lot of trouble. She says "I can do that. " Excellent way to communicate, if you ask me. We hit the couch area for a couple of dances and she took care of me.

Got digits. She'll play outside of the club.

Member #4064
09-14-10, 06:37
It was reported on the news this morning that they apparently played shot'em up last night in the parking lot. This was the 2nd time in recent weeks that this club has had this type of trouble. Time to check out the escorts and stay away from the clubs or at least this one.

LipSmacker18
09-30-10, 08:56
Heading to Lansing this weekend and wondering what kind of pricing structure there is at this place - I don't want to end up paying more than I should.

PM is fine.

El Monger
10-01-10, 14:53
Just got home from a real good time, I went to the vip room with a girl that was giving me some good vibes. She keept saying all the good shit to me to get me worked up, I was 3 songs into the VIP and pulled out the condom, she gave me a price and I said OK. Well, in walks in a guy and a stripper. That Did not stop her at all. They were across from us, she pulls out my dick, puts the rubber on and goes to town. Wow, what a job she did to me. Made it even hotter that the others were in there with us. She was going to town on me. I blew one hell of a nut.

She gave me a # and begged me to call her, wants to know if I would date her and other bullshit like that. She has a nice body, small tits, shaved kitty, and a great ass. About 5'5' and 120-125 maybe. I was in there for 7 songs and gave here 120 total for the time and fun we had. Gave her more because she was so good.

Good post and useless post all in one, thanks MSU. lol.

Tristin Evans
01-13-11, 17:55
Anyone know if Desire does extras?

Tristin Evans
01-15-11, 21:43
Wow what is everyone up to? Everyone leave or what? Where are all the reports on the girls from the clubs!

Jsidd
02-03-11, 05:53
What strip clubs are in Lansing?

You can send me a msg or reply with their names.

Appreciate it much.

Thanks in advance.

TwistedBrother
02-03-11, 12:41
There's 175 reports here that talk about strip clubs. What are you looking for that you didn't find while reading them? The purpose of everyone sharing reports is for people to read them. Then every time a new person shows up, we don't' have to rehash the same things over and over. Try reading these. Educational AND entertaining.

What strip clubs are in Lansing?

You can send me a msg or reply with their names.

Appreciate it much.

Thanks in advance.

Tomautoman
02-21-11, 22:14
Stopped by last night to take a break from the storm. Pretty early but two girls working. Three guys in the club including myself. Two dancers sat at the bar for 45 minutes. First guy left, I followed immediately. Come on ladies arent you here to make some money? I walked in with $$$ and I walked out with $$.95. Guess I'll spend it someplace that appreciates customers. Sorry I'm usually not so negative.

TwistedBrother
02-22-11, 00:02
You're perfectly right to b*tch. That's lame as hell.

Stopped by last night to take a break from the storm. Pretty early but two girls working. Three guys in the club including myself. Two dancers sat at the bar for 45 minutes. First guy left, I followed immediately. Come on ladies arent you here to make some money? I walked in with $$$ and I walked out with $$.95. Guess I'll spend it someplace that appreciates customers. Sorry I'm usually not so negative.

Gtw5811
03-07-11, 23:38
I have had the pleasure of a few women in Omars that do a very very nice job at dancing downstairs as well as upstairs in the VIP Lounge. The dancers I recommend seeing are:

1. Brianna.

2. Carmen.

#1 does a hell of a dance in the VIP lounge and if your not careful will have you blowing a nut if your not careful! She is very good, but she does have some belly flab due to 4 kids (So she says) but she does know how to give a great VIP Lounge experience IMO.

#2 is also extremely good at using the pole downstairs, and when she is in the VIP lounge is also very good at getting you all hot & bothered. The drawback to Carmen is she has fake breasts, but her dancing more than makes up for her fake boob job.

If anybody does visit the big "O" in Lansing, feel free to give a report on your experience. Mine was very good with both. If I didn't know any better, I would think that #1 dancer *MIGHT* do more outside the club, but not sure. I will hopefully find out soon enough.

The Darq Ryder
05-09-11, 15:11
Stopped in this afternoon and checked out Centerfolds. I had not been there since they were Cheetah's last year, and totally avoided them during their identity crisis of Men's Rea. They have completely finished their remodeling and the interior of the club looks very nice with good lighting and flat screens. The couches are still leaving much to be desired along with the daytime dancers. I got a couch dance from Satin, after talking some bs to her. She has a good bod with lots of curves, but I still can't get over why black girls want to mark themselves up with so many meaningless tats. Like the one on her back that says "phat butt". Ok. Kept it to a single 25 dollar dance, and they now have cheap taped up paper signs that announce this. See'mon guys this is the 21st century you can buy those cheap crayola glow pads that kids play with and write the price on those which would look a whole lot better. Got the dance and some nice fondling, but decided to keep it in my pants after I remembered some warnings on another board where Satin had got a guy up to 4 dances before telling him that the house charge was 25 and then tried to charge him 100 for a tip. So I called it a day at the one dance a 20 tip. I figure if I need more than that then I should probably go over to Lancing Accu for real handling at a better price.

Gtw5811
05-14-11, 16:24
I was at Omars about a week ago, and when I got there, it didn't take long for Karmen to come to my table and ask for a hug. I, of course, obliged her! (Who wouldn't?) I also saw her on stage and gave my tip and ask if we were going upstairs, to which she replied that she was all ready for that! No argument from me either! When we got up to the VIP lounge, we sat down and chatted for a bit. She told me she is on FB. (Facebok) She ask me to look her up. Hmmm. My mind starts racing and I am thinking more with Jr now than ever before. So I tell her that I am on FB as well and to look me up. I gave her my name and then we proceeded to get "Busy" on the couch. Did 2 dances and well. I am sure you can guess the rest. I have tried to look up Karmen on FB and I am not having much success. Does anyone know if you can get on Omars facebook page and look up dancers? I am very interested in talking to Karmen in private to set something up, (If she is willing to do "More") but am not having any luck finding her. Any help would be appreciated!

I was at the old "Cheetahs" one time and I went in and I was there damn near 30 minutes before I got any of the dancers to even glance at me, and I never did get any drink from any waitress. I give a HUGE thumbs down to that joint. I would never go in there again, no matter what name they decide to use this week! It is a dive and I would not recommend anyone going there unless you are desperate or just plain stupid! Omars is the place to go and it has much classier women!

Salvant
05-19-11, 18:23
If you go into Omars on the day shift Stay away from Brianna & Savanah I was in there a couple of weeks ago and watched them steal a guys money and then place the blame on another Patron. At first I was going to intervene but I don't much like the guy they pinned it on and well it simply wasn't my business. However be careful when you go in there business has been slow the girls started stealing form each other first and are now stealing from customers.

Realansg
05-20-11, 10:45
If you go into Omars on the day shift Stay away from Brianna & Savanah I was in there a couple of weeks ago and watched them steal a guys money and then place the blame on another Patron. At first I was going to intervene but I don't much like the guy they pinned it on and well it simply wasn't my business. However be careful when you go in there business has been slow the girls started stealing form each other first and are now stealing from customers.So you were there. Saw what happened and didn't tell the guy who took his money? I know who was involved and think he would have liked to have known. Are you sure you are not the patron who was involved and accused? Have never had a problem with either of the dancers you mentioned. Even to the point of leaving money on bar when heading to up to piss. Also. Patron who lost money. How sober was he that day? Sometimes he is not too aware of what is going on around him. Like alot of us.

Gtw5811
05-20-11, 14:11
If you go into Omars on the day shift Stay away from Brianna & Savanah I was in there a couple of weeks ago and watched them steal a guys money and then place the blame on another Patron. At first I was going to intervene but I don't much like the guy they pinned it on and well it simply wasn't my business. However be careful when you go in there business has been slow the girls started stealing form each other first and are now stealing from customers.I have not had a problem with Brianna. I have not had any dances with Savanah so I wouldn't know if she does steal or not. I have however heard of stories where the girls steal from each other and I wouldn't be surprised if the gals fight for the same guy. That I have heard of. But then again, that is what is supposed to happen if your going to make any money. If you don't want to get ripped off, then keep $$$ in wallet! How hard is that? I would not leave $$ on a table. It is too inviting to take it. I always watch what is going on and I have not had any of the dancers rip me off. I treat them decently. The only way your going to get ripped off is if you are a jerk and they find ways to get your money, whether or not you give it willingly.

Salvant
05-26-11, 17:35
So you were there. Saw what happened and didn't tell the guy who took his money? I know who was involved and think he would have liked to have known. Are you sure you are not the patron who was involved and accused? Have never had a problem with either of the dancers you mentioned. Even to the point of leaving money on bar when heading to up to piss. Also. Patron who lost money. How sober was he that day? Sometimes he is not too aware of what is going on around him. Like alot of us.Wow umm yeah you should check my reports before you insinuate anything or insult anyone but other then that have a nice day. LOL

Tryinthingsout
05-28-11, 00:19
Hey everyone,

Haven't been to Omar's before but have heard good things. I usually post on the AMPs pages but am looking to expand, LOL. Anyone especially hot there, w / extras of any sort?

A few friends of mine mentioned hearing something about a shower room. Anyone partake? Details?

Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the info!

Msuhoops
05-28-11, 10:24
Hey everyone,

Haven't been to Omar's before but have heard good things. I usually post on the AMPs pages but am looking to expand, LOL. Anyone especially hot there, w / extras of any sort?

A few friends of mine mentioned hearing something about a shower room. Anyone partake? Details?

Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the info! I have been in the shower on my birthday. Wast of time, it is next to the stage. Omars has a ton of hot girls, hard to get extras up stairs when it is packed. Best is to get a # and set something up for after hours.

Massage52
05-31-11, 15:29
I have been in the shower on my birthday. Wast of time, it is next to the stage. Omars has a ton of hot girls, hard to get extras up stairs when it is packed. Best is to get a # and set something up for after hours.Besides being a waste of time, can you give us some more details on what it all entailled?

Msuhoops
05-31-11, 18:26
Besides being a waste of time, can you give us some more details on what it all entailled?It is a shower next to the main stage, they give you a shower in front of everybody. You have shorts on and they wash you.

Massage52
06-01-11, 13:04
It is a shower next to the main stage, they give you a shower in front of everybody. You have shorts on and they wash you.You're right, that does sound really lame. Was kinda hoping it would be more similar to a table shower at an AMP.

Tryinthingsout
06-01-11, 22:47
You're right, that does sound really lame. Was kinda hoping it would be more similar to a table shower at an AMP.That was my thought. My friends want to take me there soon and were talking about it. They don't know I AMP quite a bit LOL

GrTraveler69
06-16-11, 20:54
Where was this at?

Just got home from a real good time, I went to the VIP room with a girl that was giving me some good vibes. She keept saying all the good shit to me to get me worked up, I was 3 songs into the VIP and pulled out the condom, she gave me a price and I said OK. Well, in walks in a guy and a stripper. That Did not stop her at all. They were across from us, she pulls out my dick, puts the rubber on and goes to town. Wow, what a job she did to me. Made it even hotter that the others were in there with us. She was going to town on me. I blew one hell of a nut.

Msuhoops
06-17-11, 15:30
Where was this at?Read the last line of my post please, I did make the mistake of my real # and she called me wanting to go out with her and her kid. She took a real liking to me.

Underdog1495
06-17-11, 17:37
Is there any action to be had at the Vu? I've often wondered if I should go or not.

Underdog1495
06-18-11, 15:23
Had a dream I stopped by Shirley's Backroom, Ionia exit between Lansing and Grand Rapids.

Never been there I've heard it sucks, but I needed some lub for tonight when my gf comes over.

I entered and the dancer greeted me said her name was Devon, gave me all the prices and such. She looked pretty hot with fake titties. I found some lube, gave her $20 for the dance, she said full nude she can't touch me per laws and topless she can touch me, I asked which was BETTER, she said topless, okay let's do it. Only one song which sucks, I was just gettng hard when the song ended. She was pretty good at it and attractive, she did brush down my cock as she'd pass her hands by, typical couch dance, she did pull her g-string aside and give me a peek at her bald puss and the second time she pulled her g-string to her knees bent over and fingered herself in-out-in then out and pull them back up, I was like cool never saw that, she rubbed my cock a couple strocks when I was hard at this point then the song ended, I said damn it all. She said yeah that sucks. Do you want my phone number? Sure so she gave it to me and said not to call in the morning as she's not a morning person, told me where she lived and can't wait to see me in private, LOL.

Tryinthingsout
06-19-11, 10:02
Do you want my phone number? Sure so she gave it to me and said not to call in the morning as she's not a morning person, told me where she lived and can't wait to see me in private, LOL.That sounds promising. GL.

Zuicki
06-19-11, 22:21
Is there any action to be had at the Vu? I've often wondered if I should go or not.Not at the Vu. They usually have some very hot girls though. Might be able to arrange something outside the club.

TwistedBrother
06-20-11, 21:39
I had a few interesting VIP experiences there, but we're talking several years ago and they don't compare with what I've had other places.

Not at the Vu. They usually have some very hot girls though. Might be able to arrange something outside the club.

Msuhoops
07-01-11, 08:14
Went to centerfolds last night with a few buddies. I got there around 10:30 and was geting laid at 11:00 by BP girl Jasmine. At midnight I got fucked again by Cinnamon. She was alot better. She would spin and fucked the shit out of me. She said the managers don't care. Both girls charged 100 for sex and 4 songs to get off. I got all the thier numbers plus Ravens, we plan on meeting up with raven and jasmine today.

There was a hot ass black chick working last night, The other girls said she fucks customers too.

Jonny77
07-01-11, 22:04
Was there a few days ago after not scoring at all on Kzoo (around 5:30). Was very content looking at all the nude girls and after about 15 mins, this hot blonde with a great figure (5'5", natural be cups with tight ass, easily a 9) sat down. I forget her name since I didn't even think I would get anywhere with her. Of course, I got suckered in for a dance. Didn't even bother asking about VIP deals. As she was dancing and showing me that beautiful pu*why of hers, I couldn't help ask her about VIP. It sounded like not much was offered. However, I hinted very strongly about take out. She said the most Vu girls "have to be very comfortable with you" to even consider. It just sounded to that I needed to go there and spend tons of money for them to "be very comfortable." WTF! I understand that they all want genorous regulars, but do we really want to invest that much time and money to win their hearts or something? Maybe it's YMMV. I know I can go to any club and have a ball with under $.5. Has anyone ever conquer a Vu girl, besides dating one?

Jonny

Parterre
07-13-11, 00:00
Has anyone ever conquer a Vu girl, besides dating one?

JonnyYes, I have. It takes an enormous time and investment in dances, though, and I'm not sure it's really worth anything more in the end than going to Cheetahs and finding the best looking girl and getting her digits. If you are looking to get the absolute top of the heap at the Vu, doubtful. You'll see a girl advertise on backpage now and them, but they'll get pulled really quick, as management scours for it. There's a culture at the place of dancers driving out the girls who want to make more money doing this, because of the idea that it gives them an advantage with customers. There are always a handful of dancers who are doing outside entertainment, but they don't tend to operate inside the club often.

Moonshadow2
07-18-11, 12:47
Had a dream I stopped by Shirley's Backroom, Ionia exit between Lansing and Grand Rapids.

Never been there I've heard it sucks, but I needed some lub for tonight when my gf comes over.

I entered and the dancer greeted me said her name was Devon, gave me all the prices and such. She looked pretty hot with fake titties. I found some lube, gave her $20 for the dance, she said full nude she can't touch me per laws and topless she can touch me, I asked which was BETTER, she said topless, okay let's do it. Only one song which sucks, I was just gettng hard when the song ended. She was pretty good at it and attractive, she did brush down my cock as she'd pass her hands by, typical couch dance, she did pull her g-string aside and give me a peek at her bald puss and the second time she pulled her g-string to her knees bent over and fingered herself in-out-in then out and pull them back up, I was like cool never saw that, she rubbed my cock a couple strocks when I was hard at this point then the song ended, I said damn it all. She said yeah that sucks. Do you want my phone number? Sure so she gave it to me and said not to call in the morning as she's not a morning person, told me where she lived and can't wait to see me in private, LOL.Ever follow up?

Scow72
09-11-11, 16:57
Tini Bikini's from GR is opening a new bikini bar in Lansing. The grand opening is September 15th. It will be located in the former Green House bar location on the corner of Hazel and Cedar.

TwistedBrother
09-12-11, 09:42
So, what do you think we can expect there? What is the GR location like? I know, in general, GR is pretty tight on what goes on at clubs compared to here.

Tini Bikini's from GR is opening a new bikini bar in Lansing. The grand opening is September 15th. It will be located in the former Green House bar location on the corner of Hazel and Cedar.

Andy60
09-12-11, 12:29
So, what do you think we can expect there? What is the GR location like? I know, in general, GR is pretty tight on what goes on at clubs compared to here.I sent an email to the manager asking basically the same thing. Whether dances were Lansing standards or Grand Rapids where they have restricted contact due to ordinance. It is a bikini bar so won't even be topless though original press release said private VIP areas would be sectioned off with screens. Asked in email about cover charge, dance prices, hours / days open and like mentioned. What standards following for the VIP. No answer yet as I sent email late last night. Not that I expect a graphic description but just a general idea would be good. Seems like things are runnning behind in my opinion as the ad for wait staff, dancers and bar staff was placed late last week. If I get any info in reply. I will advise.

Member #4468
09-12-11, 21:10
Been to the Vu which has some great girls to look at but no real mileage (as expected).place seems to be under pretty good lock and key (at least to me-if you know otherwise would love to hear about it).

Going through the posts, looks like the place for better mileage is Centerfolds. Not been there before-who are the girls to look for? Any ideas when they work? How do you bring up the subject of getting a little more bang for your buck?

TwistedBrother
09-13-11, 11:36
Thanks for the response, but with all due respect, I'm not sure you're going to find out how much mileage you can get a club by calling the manager. He would likely give you the safest response. Still, thanks. I would expect it would not be as easy to have fun as a few of the other clubs, but will be interesting to see what happens.

I sent an email to the manager asking basically the same thing. Whether dances were Lansing standards or Grand Rapids where they have restricted contact due to ordinance. It is a bikini bar so won't even be topless though original press release said private VIP areas would be sectioned off with screens. Asked in email about cover charge, dance prices, hours / days open and like mentioned. What standards following for the VIP. No answer yet as I sent email late last night. Not that I expect a graphic description but just a general idea would be good. Seems like things are runnning behind in my opinion as the ad for wait staff, dancers and bar staff was placed late last week. If I get any info in reply. I will advise.

Andy60
09-13-11, 14:44
Thanks for the response, but with all due respect, I'm not sure you're going to find out how much mileage you can get a club by calling the manager. He would likely give you the safest response. Still, thanks. I would expect it would not be as easy to have fun as a few of the other clubs, but will be interesting to see what happens.Guess I wasnt too clear. Did not ask how much milage could be expected. I merely emailed and asked if the dances were Lansing standards or GR standards due to GR having previously been described as basically 'air dances in bikini' and was not sure if they even would be topless. Now, wouldn't that save alot of recon though if you could just call a club and ask about milage? HA! I asked in email if prvt VIP (would help). Hours. Dance prices etc. Topless. Admission $ and if honored club VIP cards from elsewhere. Anyway, no reply so a mute point I guess.

Buttman269
09-13-11, 17:50
So has anyone been to this place in GR before? What should I expect? Is this like Hooters or what?

TwistedBrother
09-13-11, 20:24
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Guess I wasnt too clear. Did not ask how much milage could be expected. I merely emailed and asked if the dances were Lansing standards or GR standards due to GR having previously been described as basically 'air dances in bikini' and was not sure if they even would be topless. Now, wouldn't that save alot of recon though if you could just call a club and ask about milage? HA! I asked in email if prvt VIP (would help). Hours. Dance prices etc. Topless. Admission $ and if honored club VIP cards from elsewhere. Anyway, no reply so a mute point I guess.

Lion22
09-15-11, 12:33
So has anyone been to this place in GR before? What should I expect? Is this like Hooters or what?I have been to the one in gr multiple times, let's just say we go for the great drink specials and food. There is a lot of good talent at the 1 in gr, but its more of a hangout place as oppossed to strip club. After all the girls are in bikins and the stage is only about 6'x6' and that's being generous. Since lansing doesn't have the same ordinance as GR there really isn't much reason to go. But it does allow you to chat more with the girls because there aren't many guys gettin dances.

Andy60
09-16-11, 08:34
Club is small with max capacity of 49. Which by the time you factor in staff cuts it down to approx 40 customers. Can sit approx 20 atthebar and there are tables along other wall. Only stage consists of small platform with pole at one end of the bar and it is located behind the bar. Customers able to reach across bar and tip while the ladies do bikini dances on pole. Dancers work floor asking for 'dollar dances' which basically consist of about 15-20 seconds of mild dancing for you while you sit. ? Obviously, just a way for the ladies to earn a little extra and get tips. Not once was I asked for anything other than a dollar dance. Never asked for VIP which is $20. Figured I have wasted more than 20 before so figured I would check it out and took one back who had asked for dollar dance. Entered VIP and it is merely one wide open room about 10x20 with hard plastic benches lined up around the perimeter of the room. Don't know if the lady had no clue or if following club guidelines as it was merely a bikini dance. Top on and very, minimal contact. Absolutely no privacy in back room VIP. No screens to create any privacy if more than one customer in VIP. Thought would be topless with grinding lap dance seeing the original press release stated there would be screens creating privacy for VIP and therefore would not violate Lansing's indecent exposure ordinances. Guess they were talking about screens to block view from main area of the club but in my case. It was more like a long dollar dance only in a back room and it cost $20. NO way anything that went on could possibly violate any ordinance. As the lady seemed new to dancing I don't know if this is indicative of all dances but trust me. There will be no extras. No indication of food being sold. Drink prices great with bottled beer and drafts going for $2 along with name brand liquor. Suggest ordering doubles as the pours are decent at the cost of $2 but not a heavy pour. Difficult to judge the dancers as I have no clue which ones were local or if any 'imported' from GR for the opening. Will check back and see if I can get one of the ladies to explain the club's VIP concept any better because as it stands now. Not worth it even on Wed when I guess they have 2 for 1 VIP.

Member #4468
09-26-11, 06:11
So. I'm into strip clubs probably more than any AMP or BP girls. Problem is, of course, not as easy to get those "extras" at a club as any of those other places. So-how do you do it? What clubs in the Lansing area are best for that kind of thing? Most of my time in a strip club is spent at Deja Vu and I know extras are not easy to get there with all the cameras and the girls so afraid of being fired (hell-is it even possible there? I would think no.)

Been to Omar's only once and the "VIP area" makes it seem like extras are also not an option.

Only been to Centerfold's once and briefly though it's the one I've heard the most about with this kind of thing.

So-which club is best for this kind of thing? What girls do I need to look for? How exactly do you bring this up with the girl? What have been your experiences?

If you'd rather toss me a PM to answer that'd be fine.

Msuhoops
09-26-11, 13:05
So. I'm into strip clubs probably more than any AMP or BP girls. Problem is, of course, not as easy to get those "extras" at a club as any of those other places. So-how do you do it? What clubs in the Lansing area are best for that kind of thing? Most of my time in a strip club is spent at Deja Vu and I know extras are not easy to get there with all the cameras and the girls so afraid of being fired (hell-is it even possible there? I would think no.)

Been to Omar's only once and the "VIP area" makes it seem like extras are also not an option.

Only been to Centerfold's once and briefly though it's the one I've heard the most about with this kind of thing.

So-which club is best for this kind of thing? What girls do I need to look for? How exactly do you bring this up with the girl? What have been your experiences?

If you'd rather toss me a PM to answer that'd be fine.Just come out and ask them if they do extras, that is what I do so I don't waste my time or hers. Start off by asking if they do solo shows for extra money after working hours. If they do they will tell you. I have always gotten extras at Centerfolds and every other name it has gone by.

Most of the time, Getting laid there is you sitting down and the girl sitting on top of you acting like she is giving a dance. If you have lots of money and you are a good customer there is a inflatable bed in the south east room that can be used. I was asked to have sex with one of them in the womans bathroom before.

Omars is harder when busy to get laid, I have got laid by a few girls that work there, I just meet them after hours or the next day.

I need to get back to centerfolds soon, I have been hitting another bar with alot of luck in Durand. I think a few of you might know what I am talking about. I have got laid by two differant girls so far there in the "VIP" room.

Moonshadow2
09-27-11, 09:30
Just come out and ask them if they do extras, that is what I do so I don't waste my time or hers. Start off by asking if they do solo shows for extra money after working hours. If they do they will tell you. I have always gotten extras at Centerfolds and every other name it has gone by.

Most of the time, Getting laid there is you sitting down and the girl sitting on top of you acting like she is giving a dance. If you have lots of money and you are a good customer there is a inflatable bed in the south east room that can be used. I was asked to have sex with one of them in the womans bathroom before.

Omars is harder when busy to get laid, I have got laid by a few girls that work there, I just meet them after hours or the next day.

I need to get back to centerfolds soon, I have been hitting another bar with alot of luck in Durand. I think a few of you might know what I am talking about. I have got laid by two differant girls so far there in the "VIP" room.For those of us who are unfamilar w / Durand, what place are you taling about? If the open board is not appropriate please PM. Thanks.

Msuhoops
09-30-11, 16:02
At center folds right now. Was just told she will get me me off $15 tip. LOL. Dead as fuck on here.

Member #4025
09-30-11, 16:09
MSU is that 15 or 115; either is pretty funny. Hopefully the scenery is at least decent.

At center folds right now. Was just told she will get me me off $15 tip. LOL. Dead as fuck on here.

Msuhoops
09-30-11, 16:31
15 bucks got me a CBJ from samone. Real name is Ricky she said. Girls are not good looking today. 25 for the dance. She will do FS. She has a big belly like most working right now. _

TwistedBrother
09-30-11, 23:17
This is great, live-action post! YOU ARE THERE. We should start posting live from the Zoo, the Islands, everywhere.

Member #4468
10-01-11, 08:47
So. Sounds like Centerfolds is the place for extra attention and that just straight up asking is the way to go. Is there an "etiquette" to this thought? I mean-do you take them in back for the dance then ask or just ask them before even heading back?

Any others other than Samone who we know are game?

Msuhoops
10-01-11, 16:27
So. Sounds like Centerfolds is the place for extra attention and that just straight up asking is the way to go. Is there an "etiquette" to this thought? I mean-do you take them in back for the dance then ask or just ask them before even heading back?

Any others other than Samone who we know are game?Just ask first, don't waste your time. First girl I asked said she does not do that so I did not waste money with her.

Scow72
10-02-11, 09:35
Just ask first, don't waste your time. First girl I asked said she does not do that so I did not waste money with her.Almost all the dayshift girls are good for extras, but absolutely ask first, as Msuhoops said why waste your time and money on the rare one who does not offer what you are looking for.

Scow72
10-07-11, 18:13
RJ finally made the smart move and brought Karma back on dayshift at Centerfolds. If you have had the pleasure you know why she has so many fans. If you haven't you might want to give her a try, she is a sweetheart.

Parterre
10-08-11, 02:13
RJ finally made the smart move and brought Karma back on dayshift at Centerfolds. If you have had the pleasure you know why she has so many fans. If you haven't you might want to give her a try, she is a sweetheart.You might want to crosspost this under escort as well. Easiest takeout in the house. And will tell everyone in town that she did you, so you might want to keep your private info private. Not someone to be trusted at all. At your own risk.

Scow72
10-08-11, 14:18
You might want to crosspost this under escort as well. Easiest takeout in the house. And will tell everyone in town that she did you, so you might want to keep your private info private. Not someone to be trusted at all. At your own risk.Not sure about easiest taske out in the house, as most of the dayshift is pretty easy. My question is why would you not keep your private info private, after all she is a stripper. I found her fun to spend time with both in and outside of the club. Of course as always I made sure she didn't know my real name.

Parterre
10-08-11, 14:43
Not sure about easiest taske out in the house, as most of the dayshift is pretty easy. My question is why would you not keep your private info private, after all she is a stripper. I found her fun to spend time with both in and outside of the club. Of course as always I made sure she didn't know my real name.LOL. True. I've had strippers who could be trusted. Not with money, but discretion. It's a two way street. Anyway, don't let this one know who you are if you don't want the world to know. Anyway, the easiest for me. I like her, and she's hot and good, so I do recommend her, but with all girls in this club, give them a false name. Like Santa Claus or Kris Kringle.

Glavius
10-08-11, 18:36
LOL. True. I've had strippers who could be trusted. Not with money, but discretion. It's a two way street. Anyway, don't let this one know who you are if you don't want the world to know. Anyway, the easiest for me. I like her, and she's hot and good, so I do recommend her, but with all girls in this club, give them a false name. Like Santa Claus or Kris Kringle.By Karma you mean Red? She has Red hair, Black chick but light skinned? Or Is this someone else?

Scow72
10-08-11, 19:16
By Karma you mean Red? She has Red hair, Black chick but light skinned? Or Is this someone else?She is a white girl, brunette, worked dayshift for a couple of years. She was fired awhile back but RJ recently brought her back. She will make sure you are happy when you get dances from her, or will meet you outside the club.

Glavius
10-10-11, 03:50
She is a white girl, brunette, worked dayshift for a couple of years. She was fired awhile back but RJ recently brought her back. She will make sure you are happy when you get dances from her, or will meet you outside the club.Whats she look like in your own words LOL! Also give me her info in PM if you don't mind. Donation, what she does, ect.

Member #4440
10-11-11, 00:02
Whats she look like in your own words LOL! Also give me her info in PM if you don't mind. Donation, what she does, ect.I lost her contact number but last I checked which was like an year back, she charges $200 to meet outside the club and for 1 shot.

NewLove24
10-12-11, 10:54
Stopped by quick on my way home from Detroit which in my opinion still have the best clubs and I've been to alot of them. Anyway stopped by got one beer for $3 and was quickly approached by Samone. She is pretty up front what she is there for. Told her I only brought $40 with me and I wanted to have a couple beers. She said ok. Got a bbbjws for $35 it was good but it's alot nicer getting the same service from alot better looking girls in Detroit.

Msuhoops
10-12-11, 12:33
Stopped by quick on my way home from Detroit which in my opinion still have the best clubs and I've been to alot of them. Anyway stopped by got one beer for $3 and was quickly approached by Samone. She is pretty up front what she is there for. Told her I only brought $40 with me and I wanted to have a couple beers. She said ok. Got a bbbjws for $35 it was good but it's alot nicer getting the same service from alot better looking girls in Detroit.She is not very good looking at all. All the day shift girls looked bad when I was there.

Msuhoops
10-21-11, 18:43
At covergirls right now and it is Better today. Just got a BBBJ from a cute girl that kinda looks like Morgan from backpage. This girl has some tats on her chest. I paid to much but was in the mood. I paid her 90 for two songs and the BJ. It was good though, she let me play with the pussy. On to the next one.

Msuhoops
10-22-11, 07:19
Girls are passing out numbers like hotcakes at cover girls! Got a number from a cute but mentally challenged blonde. Has 4 kids and was married for 12 years then found out her husband was gay and had a boyfriend on the side. Said she remembers blood everywhere after she found out. SHe f* up the boyfriend and husband she said.

She might be a fun ride. She is working 2 day 11 am to 7 pm. Said she need money to turn her phone on. I had 4 girls offer me sex yesterday.

I saw a nother guy getting a blowjob as I walked by, he just smiled at me and laughed and I did the same.

Scow72
10-22-11, 15:32
Girls are passing out numbers like hotcakes at cover girls! Got a number from a cute but mentally challenged blonde. Has 4 kids and was married for 12 years then found out her husband was gay and had a boyfriend on the side. Said she remembers blood everywhere after she found out. SHe f* up the boyfriend and husband she said.

She might be a fun ride. She is working 2 day 11 am to 7 pm. Said she need money to turn her phone on. I had 4 girls offer me sex yesterday.

I saw a nother guy getting a blowjob as I walked by, he just smiled at me and laughed and I did the same.Since this is in the Lansing section can I assume you mean Centerfolds?

Msuhoops
10-22-11, 18:41
Since this is in the Lansing section can I assume you mean Centerfolds?You're right, I always call it the wrong name

Parterre
10-22-11, 21:18

I saw a nother guy getting a blowjob as I walked by, he just smiled at me and laughed and I did the same.Yeah, blood everywhere. That's what I look for in a dancer. Say goodbye to your nutsack now. Flashback mid-dance.

All the day girls go out of the club, nothing new here. BTW, you are a lucky man if you can get off in two songs. I have yet to get action in this club that got me that excited. It usually takes me two to get it up if I have to look at the dancers in here. Night is better for looks, but not so dependable that you can get them out of the club, and action is restricted as soon as the checker is in place.

Scow72
10-23-11, 00:04
You're right, I always call it the wrong nameConsidering how often they change their name!

Bugwit
10-31-11, 15:38
After reading some posts-I recognized the Karma name from past years when I would drop in once every 6 months on a Friday night. She had more personality than 25 girls combined and was cuter than hell. Back then I had no idea you could get more than a lap dance but I know better now! So I stopped in just after noon on a Tuesday hoping to see Karma and the place was dead. One black chick who must have been 6-2 tall chatted me up, and I love to talk when I'm in the mood so had 2 beers and lots of fun. Was about to leave and a dirty blonde came over and we started talking. She had to dance and so I went to a table to watch. I'll be damned when the DJ said to give a round of applause for Karma! I didn't recognize her at all! Different color hair and a few extra pounds. After that we sat and had a blast talking-she is a phenomenal conversationalist. And of course-when it came time for the dance I was ready to get sump tin extra. Asked for a BJ- she said how much- I said 50- she said 100- so we split it. No VIP room, right on the couch (covered). I left a happy guy.

ThatPlumber
11-01-11, 07:42
I Had a great time at centerfolds, it was cool to meet up with a two of you guys on here. Thanks to a board member on here with the hook up of drinks and the hook up with that spartan grad girl. She was fun to party with at the strip club.

That place has changed though, I don't like how they got rid of most the TV's. I like to watch tv too when I'm at the club.

Since the drinks were free for us, Thanks to a member here, I will not say his name. I spent my money the fun way. 40 dollers for a CBJ first while I got a few dances and had to pay for the dances on top of CBJ, later got a hand job at the table for 15 dollers.

Then I ended the night driving spartan grad home and we did a car date. Got to blow 3 loads in one night. Thats what I call a great night.

Msuhoops
11-01-11, 15:42
No Problem, glad you had good time and get with me when you want to hang out again. You got my.

I Had a great time at centerfolds, it was cool to meet up with a two of you guys on here. Thanks to a board member on here with the hook up of drinks and the hook up with that spartan grad girl. She was fun to party with at the strip club.

That place has changed though, I don't like how they got rid of most the TV's. I like to watch tv too when I'm at the club.

Since the drinks were free for us, Thanks to a member here, I will not say his name. I spent my money the fun way. 40 dollers for a CBJ first while I got a few dances and had to pay for the dances on top of CBJ, later got a hand job at the table for 15 dollers.

Then I ended the night driving spartan grad home and we did a car date. Got to blow 3 loads in one night. Thats what I call a great night.

Sexlessmarr197
11-01-11, 23:33
No Problem, glad you had good time and get with me when you want to hang out again. You got my.Sounds like a good time there. I wonder how long before this place gets shut down. LOL

Msuhoops
11-05-11, 16:51
Sounds like a good time there. I wonder how long before this place gets shut down. LOLAt centerfolds right now. Two fucking girls working. Only one other Guy in here too. Crystal said $150 for sex but told she fuckin crazy. I told here I will pay that out side the club. She left but said she will come back to see if I change my mind. Other girl is with the other Guy.

Scow72
11-05-11, 17:23
Stopped by quick on my way home from Detroit which in my opinion still have the best clubs and I've been to alot of them. Anyway stopped by got one beer for $3 and was quickly approached by Samone. She is pretty up front what she is there for. Told her I only brought $40 with me and I wanted to have a couple beers. She said ok. Got a bbbjws for $35 it was good but it's alot nicer getting the same service from alot better looking girls in Detroit.She got fired yesterday for doing extras on the couches, wow what a surprise.

Member #4468
11-06-11, 23:20
Curious about extras at Omar's or maybe the Vu. DJV has long been my club of choice. Been to Omar's and Centerfolds each once and Omar's would definitely be my second choice but I also have read on the boards enough to know that Centerfolds is the place for the good stuff. But. Let's say I was interested in those things at one of the other clubs.

DJV, from what I can tell / know-extras aren't an option. Maybe you guys with more experience know otherwise.

But Omar's is the mystery to me. The upstairs area doesn't seem to be conducive to any kind of privacy at all but the club, overall, doesn't seem to have the same level of monitoring as DJV. Only been there once, though, so maybe I'm just off.

Anyway-what do you think? Is it even worth pursuing at any place other than Centerfolds? Who are the girls to see at DJV or Omar's? If you'd rather hit me up in a PM, that's cool, too.

Thanks fellas!

Glavius
11-07-11, 04:59
Curious about extras at Omar's or maybe the Vu. DJV has long been my club of choice. Been to Omar's and Centerfolds each once and Omar's would definitely be my second choice but I also have read on the boards enough to know that Centerfolds is the place for the good stuff. But. Let's say I was interested in those things at one of the other clubs.

DJV, from what I can tell / know-extras aren't an option. Maybe you guys with more experience know otherwise.

But Omar's is the mystery to me. The upstairs area doesn't seem to be conducive to any kind of privacy at all but the club, overall, doesn't seem to have the same level of monitoring as DJV. Only been there once, though, so maybe I'm just off.

Anyway-what do you think? Is it even worth pursuing at any place other than Centerfolds? Who are the girls to see at DJV or Omar's? If you'd rather hit me up in a PM, that's cool, too.

Thanks fellas!You have to spend a lot of money on the girls at DJV to do "Extras" they say oh I want to get to know you blah blah blah and Omar's has a few that do but outside the club.

Davis190
11-07-11, 21:23
I was reading something the other day about a club. Not sure where I found the info but it was a club on mlk. I have a gay friend and this club was caller something fire? I am quessing. Every nite the had some different venue. And the had like drag and blah blah blah but the had a couples night and I was was wanting info cause I wanted to check it out with a girl / friend and my gay friend. Does anyone know about this and reply back to me with a post or pm thanks.

Midmichmark
11-08-11, 09:34
I was reading something the other day about a club. Not sure where I found the info but it was a club on mlk. I have a gay friend and this club was caller something fire? I am quessing. Every nite the had some different venue. And the had like drag and blah blah blah but the had a couples night and I was was wanting info cause I wanted to check it out with a girl / friend and my gay friend. Does anyone know about this and reply back to me with a post or pm thanks.Is this what you are talking about?

Glavius
11-08-11, 09:49
I was reading something the other day about a club. Not sure where I found the info but it was a club on mlk. I have a gay friend and this club was caller something fire? I am quessing. Every nite the had some different venue. And the had like drag and blah blah blah but the had a couples night and I was was wanting info cause I wanted to check it out with a girl / friend and my gay friend. Does anyone know about this and reply back to me with a post or pm thanks.LOL uhm I think I'll let Twisted or Hoops answer this one. LOL

Sexlessmarr197
11-08-11, 10:01
I was reading something the other day about a club. Not sure where I found the info but it was a club on mlk. I have a gay friend and this club was caller something fire? I am quessing. Every nite the had some different venue. And the had like drag and blah blah blah but the had a couples night and I was was wanting info cause I wanted to check it out with a girl / friend and my gay friend. Does anyone know about this and reply back to me with a post or pm thanks.A little out of my world I thing but, here ya go. http://lansing.backpage.com/Domination/looking-for-something-new-39/7065752

The girl on thier web site advertises on BP up north. She sounds interesting.