PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

WhiteFlhr
09-16-14, 11:35
Just kidding, she is not out as much, still working, just being very careful about things. And her hoover vacuum still works great.I really wish I could catch up to this one. I have scouted several times to no avail. She sounds awesome, and I've seen pics, but what is really intriguing is, everybody is singing her praises. Sounds like a gem.

MoeMonger
09-23-14, 22:42
If anybody with Annie's number would pm it to me, I would like to make a donation to her college fund.

Msuhoops
09-25-14, 08:27
Seen 3 walking / working today on the northside again. Picked up nikki from backpage on willow to talk and catch up. She said most have moved off kzoo because it is to hot. I've posted about willow in the past with good luck and still having luck.

RyanGle28
09-26-14, 17:59
Seen 3 walking / working today on the northside again. Picked up nikki from backpage on willow to talk and catch up. She said most have moved off kzoo because it is to hot. I've posted about willow in the past with good luck and still having luck.I was wondering where they have been. Whats the best stretch of willow? I would presume towards oldtown, am I right?

Dirkdiggs76
09-30-14, 16:59
I haven't had the perfect opportunity to test this one. When I'm on my way to pick the kids up from school I notice this cute blond about 5'6", nice booty, wavy hair, athletic build standing on corner of Mt. Hope and Cedar next to the church. She's out there almost every day with sign typical Homeless & Hungry. Wondering if anyone has test the waters with her and got positive results? I'm usually running tight on time so I can't pull off and inquire. I'm thinking one of these days this week though getting some early time and seeing if she will bite. If you have experience with her or want to share PM me or message here. I am very curious. I don't normally do street girls, I find my companions by other means. She is just too tempting!

TwistedBrother
09-30-14, 20:11
I'm wondering if that's the one who was at Jolly and Penn (and, being attached, not interested in making money with us).

I haven't had the perfect opportunity to test this one. When I'm on my way to pick the kids up from school I notice this cute blond about 5'6", nice booty, wavy hair, athletic build standing on corner of Mt. Hope and Cedar next to the church. She's out there almost every day with sign typical Homeless & Hungry. Wondering if anyone has test the waters with her and got positive results? I'm usually running tight on time so I can't pull off and inquire. I'm thinking one of these days this week though getting some early time and seeing if she will bite. If you have experience with her or want to share PM me or message here. I am very curious. I don't normally do street girls, I find my companions by other means. She is just too tempting!

Ron Burgendy
10-08-14, 10:03
I'm wondering if that's the one who was at Jolly and Penn (and, being attached, not interested in making money with us).Pulled into the gas station yesterday to check it out, but her old man showed up in a beater of a truck. No luck.

Msuhoops
10-08-14, 10:24
That was her name, LOL. Stopped and let her in today on prospect street. Two others on the same street. She is white, 5 '2, 140. Nice and says new. Said girls are staying off kzoo and moving around the city. Said a black guy driving a black Alero is robbing girls on kzoo by gun point.

Jimbo3
10-09-14, 16:54
I see Annie is back on her corner again with her sign. (Saginaw, MLK area) Looked pretty good today too. I'm almost tempted to call her again.

CntryBoo
10-09-14, 17:51
I see Annie is back on her corner again with her sign. (Saginaw, MLK area) Looked pretty good today too. I'm almost tempted to call her again.I went by there shortly after you posted and no Annie. I have been trying to catch her when she has been out, but no luck in my attempts. I have only seen her on the corner once, and it was the worst time for me, or I would have scooped her up. Any suggestions on when the best times to try and see her?

Jimbo3
10-09-14, 20:17
Well, I only posted because she took a break and laid low for a while, I just wanted to let people know she is back on the street. She is usually there in the early afternoon from what I've seen.

I went by there shortly after you posted and no Annie. I have been trying to catch her when she has been out, but no luck in my attempts. I have only seen her on the corner once, and it was the worst time for me, or I would have scooped her up. Any suggestions on when the best times to try and see her?

BlackHawk3200
11-08-14, 22:19
Anyone feel like sharing contact for a Detroit mongerer? I can help on Detroit. Would love to try annie.

SorryNo123
12-22-14, 12:39
Long time lurker on this site, decided to start a profile. I appreciate the knowledge I have gained from here and figured I could contribute.

Had a dream about 3 sundays ago on kzoo. Drove the strip once towards downtown, circled back towards frandor and got to the party store by the laundrymat. Ran across a slender bright red haired walker. Let her in and went to a spot and parked for a nice bbcim for. 2 No complaints I did stick my finger in the honey pot, and the smell was unwashed but nice. Overall I would repeat.

Yesterday cruised the stroll found another by the party store swopped for pickup and she was gone. At the other end of the strip I spotted a larger white girl, with glasses and super bright stretch pants. Pulled around she came up and I noticed someone behind me. I passed as she was not attractive to me, and the other car had me spooked. Unsure if the other car was another looker or LEO. She walked up talked in the window with them and promptly got in.

Msuhoops
01-14-15, 01:54
Seen quite a few out working on marcus street, that is just south of Kalamazoo. I dropped Backpage nicki off there at a house and there was two other street walkers at the house. The crazy black girl and the heavy set red head.

TheGlav
02-17-15, 23:51
Anyone have Annie's number? If so Pm me it please.

CntryBoo
03-03-15, 08:01
Hope this day finds everyone well. Back a couple months ago I seen Annie and got her number. My burn phone with her number died. Can anyone PM me her number by any chance. I would like to meet up with her again. Thanks.

TheGlav
03-04-15, 22:04
Hope this day finds everyone well. Back a couple months ago I seen Annie and got her number. My burn phone with her number died. Can anyone PM me her number by any chance. I would like to meet up with her again. Thanks.So would I.

LoveToLickGr
03-20-15, 21:38
Did the Lansing strolls change or did the lansing SW scene get cleaned up? I strolled K and the surrounding streets for almost 2 hours (btwn 8-10) tonight and didn't see a single SW. So I went up to willow and nothing there either. No uncle either. I figured with the nice weather breaking it would be easy pickings.

DatyLvr
03-21-15, 23:57
Did the Lansing strolls change or did the lansing SW scene get cleaned up? I strolled K and the surrounding streets for almost 2 hours (btwn 8-10) tonight and didn't see a single SW. So I went up to willow and nothing there either. No uncle either. I figured with the nice weather breaking it would be easy pickings.I have noticed the same thing. Last week Tuesday I did the stroll for a little over an hour during the day, it was nice out but didn't see a thing!

RyanGle28
04-01-15, 19:03
Haven't seen anyone on the zoo or the side streets in quite some time. What gives? New stroll out there?

RyanGle28
04-01-15, 19:04
Has anybody seen Annie out lately?

Zoyne Mentsh
04-02-15, 23:58
I drive down Kzoo every night on my way home, usually sometime between 8 and 10. Most the time I make 3 or 4 passes, depending on if I'm in hurry or not. For the past 3 or 4 weeks I've seen nothing, not even decrepit party store Sue. Then last Wednesday I see a large bellied, middle aged lady mosying up and down the first street west Dagwoods. Figured big girls usually have oral talent, so I scooped her up. Said her name was the. She was way too proud of her talent, but I negotiated down to 30 for CBJ. Well her talent sucked, and not in a good way. I would have been better off on my own. She said she will be around there if your interested, not me. I love black girls, but they got to have skills, or make up for no skill by being realy Hot.

Then this last Monday I see Felicia, (kinda crazy, thin black girl with a nice little round ass) near the Laundromat. Dam it, I had a coworker with me who needed a ride home. I would have picked her up in a minute. She's not exactly beautiful, but she's realy sweet and has mad talent, and no gag reflex. If you pick her up, be nice. She will do about anything you want for the usual SW. 4 then asks for a tip. She's a Vicadin queen but she's always in a good mood, and ready to please. But she's been busted a few times lately and of course can never keep a phone. But as I said I couldn't partake that night, saw two more possibilities by Cedar.

That's it, Nothing else, for the last 3 or four weeks. Usually Felicia fills me in on the busts and rumors and such. So ill let you all know next time I cum across her, or any others. No stings or anything lately that I know of. Guess there just tired of gettin locked up, and more are using BP, since smart phones are so easy to come by now. I'm pretty confident there no other stroll, I cover pretty much the whole town at least once a week. Washington, Waverly, Pennsylvania, Cedar, Larch, Aurelius, MLK, even Baker. I don't know where else to look?

Some one was asking about Annie? Haven't seen her all winter. She must have cleaned up or moved on, because last winter she was always on her corner, even subzero. Hope she's alright.

Anon008
04-03-15, 07:32
Ok I admit I used to wonder how all these guys would "lose" Annie's number and now it's happened to me! Hobby phone fell into water and will not turn on anymore so now I'm the one in need of her number! To prove I know her very well and have seen her recently the reason she hasn't been out lately is she got a job from a family member so that's kept her kinda busy! So please help a senior member out and send me her number back cause I have needs that Annie takes good care of LOL!

Thanks and be safe!

Anon.

TwistedBrother
04-03-15, 14:15
Great, wide-ranging report, thanks.

I drive down Kzoo every night on my way home, usually sometime between 8 and 10 ... Hope she's alright.

RyanGle28
04-03-15, 18:56
I drive down Kzoo every night on my way home, usually sometime between 8 and 10. Most the time I make 3 or 4 passes, depending on if I'm in hurry or not. For the past 3 or 4 weeks I've seen nothing, not even decrepit party store Sue. Then last Wednesday I see a large bellied, middle aged lady mosying up and down the first street west Dagwoods. Figured big girls usually have oral talent, so I scooped her up. Said her name was the. She was way too proud of her talent, but I negotiated down to 30 for CBJ. Well her talent sucked, and not in a good way. I would have been better off on my own. She said she will be around there if your interested, not me. I love black girls, but they got to have skills, or make up for no skill by being realy Hot.

Then this last Monday I see Felicia, (kinda crazy, thin black girl with a nice little round ass) near the Laundromat. Dam it, I had a coworker with me who needed a ride home. I would have picked her up in a minute. She's not exactly beautiful, but she's realy sweet and has mad talent, and no gag reflex. If you pick her up, be nice. She will do about anything you want for the usual SW. 4 then asks for a tip. She's a Vicadin queen but she's always in a good mood, and ready to please. But she's been busted a few times lately and of course can never keep a phone. But as I said I couldn't partake that night, saw two more possibilities by Cedar.

That's it, Nothing else, for the last 3 or four weeks. Usually Felicia fills me in on the busts and rumors and such. So ill let you all know next time I cum across her, or any others. No stings or anything lately that I know of. Guess there just tired of gettin locked up, and more are using BP, since smart phones are so easy to come by now. I'm pretty confident there no other stroll, I cover pretty much the whole town at least once a week. Washington, Waverly, Pennsylvania, Cedar, Larch, Aurelius, MLK, even Baker. I don't know where else to look?

Some one was asking about Annie? Haven't seen her all winter. She must have cleaned up or moved on, because last winter she was always on her corner, even subzero. Hope she's alright.Good info, I've never seen felicia out. Any easy way to recognize her?

DavidWebb2010
04-03-15, 20:07
I can tell you why you don't see anyone there any more. Uncle LEO and all of his brothers are everywhere!! In the last.

Three weeks I have been pulled over three times and questioned as why I was there. If I was you guys I would stay away from there until it cools down. Even though I got a ticket all three times for going 5 over I am positive they pulled me over thinking I was after hookers or drugs.

MuaDib2112
04-03-15, 21:08
By pure luck stumbled onto Cory off of Clements. FS only read about her in old post. She's very very cute, short blonde hair now, great attitude, spinner.

Saw Diana around 3:45 passed. I know I got Annie's number around here somewhere, still looking.

RC145
04-16-15, 18:14
Long time lurker first time poster, I don't get to Lansing often anymore but still look when I do and figured I should start posting and sharing. I saw an Ree at the store on the east end of kzoo, She was a customer not SW, she was a regular dream for some time, she has been off the streets for a few years but we had a couple drinks then spent the night together. This was for old time sake but in the morning she said she would be interested in having a couple good regulars and gave me permission to share her info. She is late twenties now but still as beautiful as before actually looks better in my opinion. Great service and as before the nicer (nice does not only mean generous) you are and the more she likes you all is optional and still awesome skills.

RC145
04-16-15, 18:23
By pure luck stumbled onto Cory off of Clements. FS only read about her in old post. She's very very cute, short blonde hair now, great attitude, spinner.

Saw Diana around 3:45 passed. I know I got Annie's number around here somewhere, still looking.I dated Cory prior to her downfall into the world of (Crystal) then she lived with my girl and I one of the times she tried to clean up, haven't seen her in a while probably a couple of years, but she is a true beauty inside and out, sad when tweaking but will always adore her, would like info if possible at least where to try and find her.

Zoyne Mentsh
04-19-15, 12:55
Good info, I've never seen felicia out. Any easy way to recognize her?Thanks Ryan. I haven't been able to spot Felicia in the past 3 weeks, however I did spot her during a lunch time cruise last week. She was walking east near Pen, (usually she's near the eastern party stores) and she was slurping on a big swirly lollypop, making quite a show of it.

Once again I could not partake. As far as a description, about 5' 5", pretty thin, smallish boobies kept pushed up with a padded bra, long legs & a nice round little booty (for a black girl), medium complexion, usually keeps her hair tight & short, lately has been rocking a frosted black shoulder length wig, always has tight jeans or stretchy pants. I may be off on her height because I don't think I've ever stood beside her. She's a sweetie & always has a good attitude, so be nice.

Zoyne Mentsh
04-19-15, 13:03
Great, wide-ranging report, thanks.Thanks TB, its an honor to be complimented by a senior of your stature.

Still making my nightly recon passes and nothing to be seen, but a few glimpses and the sighting of Felicia in the below report.

I'll let you all know if I see anything interesting.

MuaDib2112
05-04-15, 15:59
Outside party store before MLK. Chelsea says she's 23 brun. Meaty BBBJ no cim. Weak. Very new to stroll. Needs training.

Vincent79
05-18-15, 13:55
Drove by Zoo street this noon and found 2 white SWs. Didn't scoop as I don't have time. Average looking but weigh a lot.

Msuhoops
05-22-15, 12:21
Short blonde named jenny is walking Baker st. Today. Picked her up in the past. She was near Pennsylvania ave on Baker.

KingAdam
05-23-15, 11:58
I saw an amazing looking 35+ HSW walking north on ceder & the zoo that was on her cell phone for at least 2 blocks. I observed her for a few blocks and she seemed to be talking on her phone the entire time and seem to be real awkward made me second think everything. After I left I saw a few LEO scanning the area so IMHO it might be a sting op because this chick was really TGTBT. I heard that Detroit is doing stings on Sat so maybe this activity is spreading to Lansing. Be Safe!

- The King.

Dirkdiggs76
05-28-15, 09:28
I was doing my daily routine and saw her out there with a sign. Usual homeless and need help bit. I circled around after scoping out the scenery no LEO. I gave her a couple bucks and asked if she did extra for a little extra. She was an immediate yes. She is about 5,4, athletic, piercing on chin, curly blond hair, in mid 20's. Anyway we went to someplace private for a quick how do you do. Very tight giner and great oral. Half hour 1. , hour 1. 5, short pop. 45. Message me for digits or if you spot her Tell her Rich sent you and she should be cool. Goes by name of Trina.

IMonger2
05-29-15, 22:25
Was in town today and strolled the zoo. Didn't see much, but did see one lurking around prospect and francis, I didn't have enough time (nor was I interested) to make a scoop. Saw another rather busty older brunette near the party store at cedar and zoo. She was bouncing around like she was high on something. A fellow monger stopped in and had a conversation with her but didn't scoop. Rather quiet, but they are still out and about. Only saw one uncle and she was coming from south Mifflin area. There was a girl and guy panhandler at mich and homer, it wasn't Annie. Stay safe.

EricLfd
06-01-15, 08:45
Picked up a nice and clean young girl, probably around 22. Got her at Mt. Hope and Pennsylvania. She wanted 100 for the hour and she was worth it. Her sign said desperate, homeless, she isn't though. Went to her house about a mile away for FS. Said she makes over $500 a day in cash.

TwistedBrother
06-01-15, 16:38
Just an FYI, I saw a female on the exit ramp off of 127 South, where goes on to North Howard at Saginaw and eventually passes Oakland, Michigan, etc. She was along the fence in the left lane, but I was driving west on Saginaw and didn't get a full on look. What I saw looked good, though, possibly Annie quality.

This was around 10 pm last night, I think. I've seen guys in that spot many times, but never a gal. Not the greatest spot, IMO, because there are few pickup options unless you are in that left lane. It's pretty much impossible to pick someone up going down Saginaw at that spot. If I had been alone, I might have gotten on 127 North to Lake Lansing, circled back to 127 South and exited just so I could get a real good look. But then again, I might not have since I'm married now (as of few weeks ago, LOL)! :P

Mich Dog
06-02-15, 22:56
I too saw that sexy little panhandlers on the corner of Mt. Hope and Penn was heading north on Penn. Wow does she ever look good made a drive around the block to get another look, going to have to head that way tomorrow and see if she might be out.

JofSparrows
06-03-15, 15:25
Long-time lurker, first time poster. Saw a fine looking one strolling on Mt. Hope between Cedar and Penn. Black hair, belly shirt with a damn tight body. Lost my nerve so I didn't scoop. Might be worth checking out.

JofSparrows
06-03-15, 22:29
Long time lurker, first post. Saw a fine looking girl strolling between Cedar and Penn. Straight black hair, could have been an HSW. Tight little body site was showing off with a belly shirt, probably early to mid twenties. Lost my nerve before making the scoop. Wish I would have. Would love to get a taste of that one.

Eore1
06-07-15, 07:31
Was in town Saturday and had a little free time around 2 p. I stayed on the zoo, but not a girl to be seen. Decided to take myself up to michigan and cruise back around to the east end of zoo again. But on michigan I see this cute as hell skinny blonde with a small hand purse, wearing a light colored sun dress with a white colored shirt over top. I get a look from her, and it surprised me a little being on mich, and just down from the hospital. I decide to pull into a parking lot just down from her and wait. I waited a good 4 minutes and never see her come. I pull back out, and she is vanished. I then see no one else the remainder of my cruise time. There was an older gal with a hand out, I'm homeless sign standing where you'd get on 127 north from Michigan. She looked like she would play, but where she stood there was no discreet way to approach her. I guess until next time.

DatyLvr
06-08-15, 13:53
Drove the zoo and around Mt hope between Penn and cedar today from noon till 1:30. Did not see a thing. Not even the female panhandlers. Nice sunny day too. Thought I would have seen something.

EricLfd
06-11-15, 17:00
Try baker st and also willow st. Have had some luck in those spots.

Drove the zoo and around Mt hope between Penn and cedar today from noon till 1:30. Did not see a thing. Not even the female panhandlers. Nice sunny day too. Thought I would have seen something.

Msuhoops
06-13-15, 12:14
I was out looking yesterday with no luck. Didn't even see 1 walking.

NewRedWinger
06-18-15, 16:33
Took a trip down Baker and the Zoo. Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. Things have got to brighten up soon you would think.

TheGlav
06-19-15, 18:26
So I've never picked up a SW just thought it was weird driving around hoping to see someone but I decided to give it a whirl and well I'll try and explain this the best I can.

So from where I see girls is when you come up on Penn from Mt hope you can turn left with QD on the left or Right with the other Gas station I think It's Sunoco or something. I never saw any on the right but when you turn left on QD it seems to be the most action.

When you turn left you'll pass Qd on the left and you'll go over sum train tracks and the street on the left after that is more of a quiet area where girls kind of walk by and then you pick them up and can go down there. Then a couple of them hang around the store on the left right after that. There is also a place to turn right called Hall ST I believe I did see a cop chilling there but after that there is a dirt like road on the right right after the Train traction kind of across the street on the other side of the liquor store that's another spot where girls kind of do the deed. I did see 3 SWs, 1 was a small petite black girl with a yellow shirt who was trying to flag me down but you can tell she's been on drugs and then a white girl in a pink shirt who looks pretty jacked up with heavy drug use, Both tried to wave me down but they just didn't do it for me. I did see the good looking girl across the street of QD walking towards the liquor store on the side walk but some ghetto thugs were trying to get at here and looked like they wanted freebies she just left, I went into QD to not look to inconspicuous and when I came back to try and find her all of 3-4 minutes she kind of vanished.

So that area seems to be the more popular area for the girls.

Mw Jrp
07-08-15, 18:17
She was white, tall, cute brunette, about 30 yo, nice build and had a bright pink shirt on with light shorts. Her sign said "In need of help" God Bless. I circled a couple tomes to check her out, but did not speak or inquire about any services she might be willing to trade. Having read this forum about lady panhandlers who are willing to "help" a monger, I was interested in her. But I did not have a room near by, so I left her alone. On one pass she definitely gave a look to me. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

NewRedWinger
07-12-15, 13:16
She was white, tall, cute brunette, about 30 yo, nice build and had a bright pink shirt on with light shorts. Her sign said "In need of help" God Bless. I circled a couple tomes to check her out, but did not speak or inquire about any services she might be willing to trade. Having read this forum about lady panhandlers who are willing to "help" a monger, I was interested in her. But I did not have a room near by, so I left her alone. On one pass she definitely gave a look to me. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Drove by yesterday and the young lady in question was at the corner of MLK and Saginaw. She looked oddly familiar so I pulled in and she came to talk. Guess what! Its our friend Annie! Said she was going thru some tough times again and living on the west side.

Zoyne Mentsh
07-19-15, 11:23
Near midnight Saturday. Found this one by surprise, off Kzoo, near Dagwoods. Came around the corner and there she was, ready to jump right in. 30'ish blonde, 5'5" or so, nice thin bod, medium bolt-one.

Started nice & friendly. She thought she knew me, so she wanted to get started right away. Short negotiations led to 40 for a BJ. Then the trouble started. She wanted to show me her tramp stamp, so she pulled her shirt up. I mistook this for a LEO check and put my hand on her back. She squealed like a stuck pig and claimed it was a new tat. OK, I apologized and continued to my spot to take care of business. Got parked, she continued to * about everything, her tattoo, my spot. She finally starts a bbj, and was doing a good job. Then comes up with no touching rules, and continues to complain.

I finally got tired of her flipping back and forth, good jenny, bad jenny. Dumped her back where I got her. Lost investment, learned not to pick up Jenny. Maybe others will have better luck, don't say I didn't warn you. Its a shame because she's kinda hot.

Member #5115
07-21-15, 13:44
She was white, tall, cute brunette, about 30 yo, nice build and had a bright pink shirt on with light shorts. Her sign said "In need of help" God Bless. I circled a couple tomes to check her out, but did not speak or inquire about any services she might be willing to trade. Having read this forum about lady panhandlers who are willing to "help" a monger, I was interested in her. But I did not have a room near by, so I left her alone. On one pass she definitely gave a look to me. Be safe and good hunting. MW.I think this is the one I saw on waverly at saginaw yesterday. I was going down saginaw and only saw her from behind. Brunette, pink shirt, short shorts, nice a* I wanted to swing around but was short on time. I'll definitely be out looking for her today!

LoveToLickGr
07-25-15, 00:41
Drove kzoo and surrounding areas for 2 hrs btwn 10 and midnight. Saw I SW right away decent looking brunette by the car wash by the time I drove around the block someone else had scooped her up. Drove some more and got bored so I stopped at Arts for a drink. As soon as I came out I saw another one but she looked like she was ready to pop. I'm sure she could have used the money for her upcoming expenses, but prego's are not my thing, she was hanging around 8th street quite a bit. Then I saw nothing else but a bunch of thugs walking around for the next half hour, so I went home. Didn't see any LEO either.

Dirkdiggs76
07-27-15, 23:13
Hey guys my regular is looking for a few new friends. She's kinda in a bind (who isn't haha), but she wants to work something out. I will give details out to Senior members only or regular members who come with a senior refferral. She gets a little skittish I don't want to scare her off. PM me for info. In case you were wondering who she is please read my previous post on her.

Stooge1969
07-28-15, 08:01
Drove kzoo and surrounding areas for 2 hrs btwn 10 and midnight. Saw I SW right away decent looking brunette by the car wash by the time I drove around the block someone else had scooped her up. Drove some more and got bored so I stopped at Arts for a drink. As soon as I came out I saw another one but she looked like she was ready to pop. I'm sure she could have used the money for her upcoming expenses, but prego's are not my thing, she was hanging around 8th street quite a bit. Then I saw nothing else but a bunch of thugs walking around for the next half hour, so I went home. Didn't see any LEO either.Annie still works the corner of MLK and Saginaw but it's pretty sporadic. You just have to try try again.

Love The Lips
07-28-15, 08:51
Hey guys my regular is looking for a few new friends. She's kinda in a bind (who isn't haha), but she wants to work something out. I will give details out to Senior members only or regular members who come with a senior refferral. She gets a little skittish I don't want to scare her off. PM me for info. In case you were wondering who she is please read my previous post on her.I'm interested. Please send me info in a pm. Thanks!

NewRedWinger
07-28-15, 14:26
Saw Cory on the zoo just after noon today! Been awhile.

BeefJerky1
08-07-15, 21:57
Was driving by waverly and saginaw around 8 pm and saw a pretty cute panhandler, gave her a few bucks and asked if she wanted to hangout. She said she was getting ready to take off but maybe says next time forsure? Asks for my name & tells me her name is annie. Anyone willing to gi e her number?

TwistedBrother
08-09-15, 19:15
I think I saw Annie at Waverly and Saginaw shortly after noon today. She was on Waverly, facing northbound traffic. Pretty sure it was her as I got a good look at her face; hair, face and boobs looked nice, but belly had grown (preggers? I'd say. I'd have tried to scoop, but had just partaken, otherwise; a bucket-list item, actually.

If you're an old friend and want to know about said bucket-list item, PM me; it's not something we share on here.

This is a transition phase for me and you can check that out with my post on the Sex Addition thread. But with the wife gone for a month-plus, there was something I finally tried. Hopefully, that's it. PM me before Sept 1 if you want to connect.

Galaxie
08-10-15, 19:25
Saw a cute gal around larch and Saginaw today (about 3:45 pm) she had on a tiny pair of black and white shorts. She smiled and waved but I was on a missionew. Anybody else see her and know anything about her?

TwistedBrother
08-12-15, 21:07
Well, I guess I'm going to have to make one more post about Annie. This was too bizarre.

I'm in the Speedway on East Michigan near Green Door and suddenly I see someone who looks like her, standing in line and talking about having spent 20 hours in the slammer last night.

Sure enough, it's her, wearing a nice flowered dress, but talking loudly and sort of making a minor scene. I wave at her from 10 feet away and then after she walks out, I follow shortly thereafter and see she's walked up where a few cars are parked.

I quietly say, hey Annie, how are you doing? She repeats the thing about being arrested and I say, "On the corner?" No, she says, she was with her boyfriend near St. Joe and Waverly and he was supposedly pulled over for stealing a cigarette lighter.

She said he didn't do it, but they arrested her. Seemed like she didn't understand why. She went on and on, ranting away, also adding it's her 29th birthday tomorrow.

It looked like she was with the guys in one of the cars, though I wasn't sure. But this state she seemed in diluted any possible thoughts about a score, as did the fact that she seemed to have some kind of really bad skin issue on her hands.

The skin seemed burned or shredding away on her knuckles. Never seen anything like it. Her face seemed like it was starting to break out, too, and I noticed something on her ears.

She did not seem in good shape. So beware if you see her and are thinking of a pickup.

RoyGrisham
08-14-15, 16:30
She did not seem in good shape. So beware if you see her and are thinking of a pickup.This is sad to hear, she was a real good time last year. I know she had a lot of skin peeling from excessive sunburn last year, but what you describe sounds more like Meth abuse as of late. It really is sad to hear about.

Zoyne Mentsh
08-25-15, 23:10
Saw Annie on her corner, (King & Sag) around 7 Tuesday night on my way through. Came back by to see how she was doing around 8, but she was gone. Nothing else to add except, Man is it quite. Haven't seen a SW on our streets in over a month. May have to venture into the BP world soon.

Jimbo3
09-06-15, 14:21
For those who are interested, Annie is at her usual corner on MLK and Sag. I saw her and she recognized me and waved, though personally I will not touch her anymore since she fucks everyone bareback. I no longer have her number either. But she's an easy cheap fuck if that's what you are looking for!

KcMatts
09-07-15, 00:15
For those who are interested, Annie is at her usual corner on MLK and Sag. I saw her and she recognized me and waved, though personally I will not touch her anymore since she fucks everyone bareback. I no longer have her number either. But she's an easy cheap fuck if that's what you are looking for!I have seen her last year I think blow a kiss and just look away is she think and hair to her shoulds and is she any good and how cheap is she any storys.

Samson9
09-07-15, 12:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LaidBack247
09-10-15, 18:37
Doesn't matter if you are a doctor, nurse or office drone, passing confidential medical info is still a violation and could result in this clinic being fined or worse. Personaly don' t care and no I don' t drive all the way from flint to troll street meat. Sorry will try to post more to build up my cred.

DaPleazer
09-22-15, 16:31
Picked up a nice and clean young girl, probably around 22. Got her at Mt. Hope and Pennsylvania. She wanted 100 for the hour and she was worth it. Her sign said desperate, homeless, she isn't though. Went to her house about a mile away for FS. Said she makes over $500 a day in cash.Sounds like someone I would be interested in. Can I get some info for her?

Member #4977
11-13-15, 01:03
Or have they went in for the winter.

BeefJerky1
11-14-15, 01:55
Or have they went in for the winter.I took a stroll down the zoo about 3 weeks ago and saw a nice looking hispanic chick walking the traintracks by dicker and deal but a Monger in front of me busted a quick you turn to pick her up before I even got to check her out! LOL I couldn't believe it!

Member #4977
11-16-15, 18:12
What's the best area to look in Lansing and also how can you tell if they even are a SW. Thanks for any info guys.

TwistedBrother
11-18-15, 20:20
I've twice seen a new panhandler on or near Michigan Ave, the freeway and access roads. First time was 2-3 weeks ago, I think, then the 2nd time was yesterday; both times around 6 pm. Younger and fresher looking than any I've ever seen in this area. Looked 20-something, long black hair, glasses, body seemed reasonably slender or shapely, though it was hard to tell from the angle I had (and heavier clothes 2nd time). Definitely did not have the homeless look. About 90 percent sure it was the same gal.

First time, I was really taken aback by the way this gal was dressed, unlike any panhandler I've seen. Can't recall which corner she was on that time, but I think it was on Howard, facing southbound traffic, on left side. Black silk shirt with spaghetti straps and black slacks on a mild evening last month. 2nd time, she was bundled up for cooler weather, but still looked decent. And she was in the very typical spot of westbound Michigan, left side, across from Staples -- where most of them hang out.

Was extremely tempted to stop and at least chat with her, but couldn't do it. Hopefully someone can check her out, but be careful.

Mw Jrp
11-18-15, 21:33
What's the best area to look in Lansing and also how can you tell if they even are a SW. Thanks for any info guys.Along Kalamazoo west off I-127 heading towards town, and all around there. RTFF and you will get specific cross streets. As for how to tell if she is working, she will look at you and follow your vehicle if you pull on a side street. If she does not look at you or passes the street you pulled down, she is not working or interested in you. Move on to another SW; it's very simple. Do your homework, gas up, and start rolling.

A word of caution. Watch out for LE and leave the citizens alone. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Samson9
11-19-15, 09:51
I've twice seen a new panhandler on or near Michigan Ave, the freeway and access roads. First time was 2-3 weeks ago, I think, then the 2nd time was yesterday; both times around 6 pm. Younger and fresher looking than any I've ever seen in this area. Looked 20-something, long black hair, glasses, body seemed reasonably slender or shapely, though it was hard to tell from the angle I had (and heavier clothes 2nd time). Definitely did not have the homeless look. About 90 percent sure it was the same gal.

First time, I was really taken aback by the way this gal was dressed, unlike any panhandler I've seen. Can't recall which corner she was on that time, but I think it was on Howard, facing southbound traffic, on left side. Black silk shirt with spaghetti straps and black slacks on a mild evening last month. 2nd time, she was bundled up for cooler weather, but still looked decent. And she was in the very typical spot of westbound Michigan, left side, across from Staples -- where most of them hang out.

Was extremely tempted to stop and at least chat with her, but couldn't do it. Hopefully someone can check her out, but be careful.I stopped and chatted with her. I tried to talk her into a date but she told me she doesn't do that. Too bad. There are two other girls who hang out in that area too and tried to get with both even tho they weren't lookers by any means, but rarely any of these ladies are. Both of the two other girls told me no as well so I'm on a strikeout spree, ha!

Member #4977
11-22-15, 22:20
What's the best time I know in Detroit its around 12 am to 6 am but I doubt its like that in Lansing any tips.

Jimbo3
12-02-15, 19:06
What's the best time I know in Detroit its around 12 am to 6 am but I doubt its like that in Lansing any tips.Honestly, I haven't had any luck lately, at any time of the day or night.

MuaDib2112
12-25-15, 14:32
Thurs. Saw Jenny, 5'7 dirty blonde on Prospect and Mifton at 3:30 avoided her. She is usually in that area. Bad attitude and will try to rip you off. Saw chubby Diana and Judy older brunette Wed.

MuaDib2112
12-26-15, 20:46
Saw chubby Diana at 7 pm just west of QD.

James1991
01-09-16, 03:55
Can anybody help put me in touch with Annie. I want to blast a load up in that pussy.

James1991
01-09-16, 05:04
Hoping for some advice on finding her.

MuaDib2112
01-13-16, 04:16
Hoping for some advice on finding her.Waverly and Saginaw or MLK and Saginaw. Panhandling.

TJordan1
02-13-16, 09:38
Waverly and Saginaw or MLK and Saginaw. Panhandling.Any word on if Annie is still active?

Zoyne Mentsh
02-14-16, 01:52
Any word on if Annie is still active?Picked her up about a week and a half ago. Same corner, same good time with a fun attitude. Don't pull into the parking lot, she gets hastled by security. Got to time the light just right.

AmpGuy1
02-20-16, 20:01
Drove down Kzoo the other and noticed a couple of SW. One was over weight but the other one I saw was just getting out of a car and looking pretty cute. About 5'5, blonde, and a cute body. I wasn't able to pick her up at the time and I haven't seen her since then. If she sounds familiar to anyone please let me know.

EID1217
02-29-16, 00:38

Was extremely tempted to stop and at least chat with her, but couldn't do it. Hopefully someone can check her out, but be careful.LOL that was me.

OneTimeOnce
02-29-16, 14:09
LOL that was me.What do you mean by that was you?, pm Please.

BudBundy70
03-01-16, 05:06
What do you mean by that was you?, pm Please.Search for the users other posts and you will figure out who she is.

GitSome
03-22-16, 19:39
Street walkers all over Kzoo around 5 pm today. Pulled into Arts to get a pizza and one tried to get in my car while I was in the parking lot. Saw her with another brunette across from QD when I left. Another black SW on Kzoo and Jones eyeballing cars. Warm weather brought them out today.

LansingMikey
03-24-16, 22:19
Used too see her on clippert back in the day back in Lansing for a while and haven't seen her is she out of the game anyone got contact info or where she chills now thanks.

LoveToLickGr
04-05-16, 22:16
I picked up a WSW named Nicole off of k, she was about 5'4 decent looking for a roughly 40 ish. She had a nice petite body. She wanted. 4 for BJ, agreed on. 3. As I am use to car dates, it became a little uncomfortable when she took me to her house. My spidey senses were raised, but she kept reassuring me she was cool and down to earth. I went in, checked it out and no one else was there, so I started to relax a little. Just before she was almost done with the BJ, she stopped and asked if I wanted it all for another. 2 to make it. 5 total. I told her I was almost there and asked if we could go twice, she said sure and asked for the additional donation. I gave her. 25 on top of the. 3 I already gave her. She finished the BJ, and it was one of the best BJ's I ever had. She went to go get rid of the first condom, came back and stood in the doorway with a knife and told me to pull up my pants and leave. She basically said she was insulted by asking for 2 shots for the given donation, and that if next time I want pussy to pay what she asks even though I gave her more than what she asked and agreed to. She must have meant another. 5 but that's not what was said. As I wasn't in the mood for conflict and I was a little uncomfortable with the situation, I just left. Lesson learned!

SnowBro
04-05-16, 22:40
I picked up a WSW named Nicole off of k, she was about 5'4 decent looking for a roughly 40 ish. She had a nice petite body. She wanted. 4 for BJ, agreed on. 3. As I am use to car dates, it became a little uncomfortable when she took me to her house. My spidey senses were raised, but she kept reassuring me she was cool and down to earth. I went in, checked it out and no one else was there, so I started to relax a little. Just before she was almost done with the BJ, she stopped and asked if I wanted it all for another. 2 to make it. 5 total. I told her I was almost there and asked if we could go twice, she said sure and asked for the additional donation. I gave her. 25 on top of the. 3 I already gave her. She finished the BJ, and it was one of the best BJ's I ever had. She went to go get rid of the first condom, came back and stood in the doorway with a knife and told me to pull up my pants and leave. She basically said she was insulted by asking for 2 shots for the given donation, and that if next time I want pussy to pay what she asks even though I gave her more than what she asked and agreed to. She must have meant another. 5 but that's not what was said. As I wasn't in the mood for conflict and I was a little uncomfortable with the situation, I just left. Lesson learned!Sorry for your bad experience! I just have one question where do you find the SW? I drove east Kalamazoo st and never seen one! Appreciated if you can tell me how to find them!

BeefJerky1
04-06-16, 02:44
Used too see her on clippert back in the day back in Lansing for a while and haven't seen her is she out of the game anyone got contact info or where she chills now thanks.Just seen her on the corner of mlk and saginaw Sunday evening.

James1991
04-11-16, 00:08
So if rumors are true, who should I hit up for cheap, BBFS in the area, that is remotely clean?

CalicoJck
04-12-16, 16:31
Street walkers all over Kzoo around 5 pm today. Pulled into Arts to get a pizza and one tried to get in my car while I was in the parking lot. Saw her with another brunette across from QD when I left. Another black SW on Kzoo and Jones eyeballing cars. Warm weather brought them out today.Man I must just be in the wrong place at the wrong time but I have been up and down the zoo the last couple weekends and not found a thing. This was mostly later at night but it was a ghost town. Didn't even see much presence of uncle out there! Hopefully the weather will break soon and things will turn around.

BeefJerky1
04-13-16, 00:02
Man I must just be in the wrong place at the wrong time but I have been up and down the zoo the last couple weekends and not found a thing. This was mostly later at night but it was a ghost town. Didn't even see much presence of uncle out there! Hopefully the weather will break soon and things will turn around.I pass by kzoo frequently on weekday morning around 9 am and always see atleast 2 or 3 roaming along by pennsylvania. Annie usually stands on her mlk / saginaw corner later during the day round 3-6 pm.

BeefJerky1
04-13-16, 00:04
So if rumors are true, who should I hit up for cheap, BBFS in the area, that is remotely clean?Ha goodluck with that. I can't think of one SW I've thought about doing BBFS with and I've seen a few. Your really taking a risk with that.

CalicoJck
04-13-16, 00:37
I pass by kzoo frequently on weekday morning around 9 am and always see atleast 2 or 3 roaming along by pennsylvania. Annie usually stands on her mlk / saginaw corner later during the day round 3-6 pm.Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to change my roaming patterns and see if I can't find a catch! Didn't know Annie was still out there. Hadn't seen her in a while either.

End Game
04-13-16, 18:02
I picked up a WSW named Nicole off of k, she was about 5'4 decent looking for a roughly 40 ish. She had a nice petite body. She wanted. 4 for BJ, agreed on. 3. As I am use to car dates, it became a little uncomfortable when she took me to her house. My spidey senses were raised, but she kept reassuring me she was cool and down to earth. I went in, checked it out and no one else was there, so I started to relax a little. Just before she was almost done with the BJ, she stopped and asked if I wanted it all for another. 2 to make it. 5 total. I told her I was almost there and asked if we could go twice, she said sure and asked for the additional donation. I gave her. 25 on top of the. 3 I already gave her. She finished the BJ, and it was one of the best BJ's I ever had. She went to go get rid of the first condom, came back and stood in the doorway with a knife and told me to pull up my pants and leave. She basically said she was insulted by asking for 2 shots for the given donation, and that if next time I want pussy to pay what she asks even though I gave her more than what she asked and agreed to. She must have meant another. 5 but that's not what was said. As I wasn't in the mood for conflict and I was a little uncomfortable with the situation, I just left. Lesson learned!I think I know who you're talking about. She used to go by Tess and now Farren on BP. She's known for ripping guys off. I actually saw her one day walking the zoo. Is this her?

http://www.************.com/lansing/classifieds/phone/5178036771/

LoveToLickGr
04-15-16, 08:27
I think I know who you're talking about. She used to go by Tess and now Farren on BP. She's known for ripping guys off. I actually saw her one day walking the zoo. Is this her?

http://www.************.com/lansing/classifieds/phone/5178036771/Yes, that is her!

End Game
04-15-16, 11:05
Yes, that is her!I figured; that's her MO. She's been known to do it all: walk of with guys money saying that she had some type of emergency, having a big black guy come out of another room and force the guy to leave before they even get started. Yeah, she's bad news. Glad you got out of there unscathed. Be safe, EG.

Zoyne Mentsh
04-17-16, 21:03
Yes, that is her!Ya, I've picked her up a couple times in the past few weeks and couple times a year or so ago. I always seem to find her walking near the apartments across from the park on Kzoo. Wich makes for an awkward pick, due to the crime camera mounted in the park. I always have a good time with her, but definitely don't trust her. She always has a "freind" nearby and wants me to park in the apartments or go back yo her place. I sense a set up, politely refuse, and tell her it my spot or nothing. Making it sound like, I'm the paranoid one, I think puts her at ease. Once at my spot, She gets into it and I have a good dream.

Alan Smithee
04-19-16, 00:31
Was out tonight, seemed to be a decent number floating around the usual area. I spotted 3 WSW (2 working somewhat together) and 1 BSW. None outstanding, but at least there's action. This was right around sundown or a little thereafter.

Galaxie
04-24-16, 16:10
Does anyone know of any SW in the Howell or Brighton area? If so where might I find one.

Thanks.

LimaBean
05-03-16, 21:10
After reading a handful of posts, I went to Kzoo and Jones. Whadaya know, two girls were there. I picked up Nicole:

Looks = 3 of 5 stars. (My rating is based on an SW scale I use where I'm from, Your girls here may fit the scale or not.) I'm guessing she's in her 40's, she looks worn, tits are shriveled, skin was dry. It seemed she was probably better looking before all the drugs because at the right angle, she looked cute. Dirty blond hair that was maybe shoulder length or so.

Personality = 4 of 5 stars. She was personable and cracked a few jokes.

Performance = 3. 5 of 5 stars. She gave a good BBBJCIM with BLS. We interrupted it for a little FS between start and finish.

Donation = . 4 plus tip. She tried getting. 6. I don't know what the prices are here, but I pretty much stock to. 2 for head and. 4 for everything wherever I go.

Repeat? Sure.

Some hobbyists like my rating system, and some don't. It is what it is.

SnowBro
05-03-16, 23:47
After reading a handful of posts, I went to Kzoo and Jones. Whadaya know, two girls were there. I picked up Nicole:

Looks = 3 of 5 stars. (My rating is based on an SW scale I use where I'm from, Your girls here may fit the scale or not.) I'm guessing she's in her 40's, she looks worn, tits are shriveled, skin was dry. It seemed she was probably better looking before all the drugs because at the right angle, she looked cute. Dirty blond hair that was maybe shoulder length or so.

Performance = 3. 5 of 5 stars. She gave a good BBBJCIM with BLS. We interrupted it for a little FS between start and finish.

Donation = . 4 plus tip. She tried getting. 6. I don't know what the prices are here, but I pretty much stock to. 2 for head and. 4 for everything wherever I go.

Repeat? Sure.

Some hobbyists like my rating system, and some don't. It is what it is.Hello when and where did you pick up the SW I can not find anyone on kalamazoo. Thanks.

End Game
05-04-16, 10:19

Repeat? Sure.

Some hobbyists like my rating system, and some don't. It is what it is.You may have dodged a bullet. Read a few posts down and see if this is the same woman you're talking about.

MuaDib2112
05-04-16, 12:00
Tess / Farren / Nicole not the same Nicole.

LimaBean
05-04-16, 16:05
Hello when and where did you pick up the SW I can not find anyone on kalamazoo. Thanks.I picked her up where I said in my post. Maybe you have seen SW's many times but just don't know the signs to look for. Nicole was obvious.

LimaBean
05-04-16, 16:08
You may have dodged a bullet. Read a few posts down and see if this is the same woman you're talking about.Yeah, I saw those posts. What was said about her sounds like her. She gave a good BBBJ, and she tried to get me to go to her place. The odd thing is that the pics don't remind me of her. It sounds like the same girl but doesn't necessarily look like it.

If seniors want digits, I have them.

LimaBean
06-04-16, 00:24
When visiting someplace new, I usually do pretty well by just reading a handful of reviews that give me a sense of where to go, and then I strike out on my own. Ha, that's ironic because that's what I've often been doing in the SW scene: I've been striking out. I don't know if the girls just are scarce or if I'm missing something. It's a matter of pride for me to be able to help much more than I ask for it, but I'm befuddled.

For the first time in maybe forever, I'm going to ask for help in finding SW's. I picked up Nicole a couple times, Judy once, and Jenny once. I found all of them on the Zoo between Pennsylvania and a handful of blocks eastward. I've seen a few others downtown on the southern end of the block that has Midtown Tavern on it. I've also seen them on the Zoo near the bridge downtown to eastward up past the tracks.

I've read here about MLK. I only tried twice, but I didn't see any. Once was around 10 p.m., and the other was around 6 pm.

I also read about Michigan Ave near Staples. I've driven that area a number of times and haven't seen any. So, my only luck with SW's has been on the Zoo. I've been out countless times as early as 2 pm Or so up and as late as midnight, and I've only been able to find a few girls to pick up.

So, am I doing something wrong, or is it really much more miss than hit in Lansing? I've resorted to low-end BP girls a few times just because I wanted to get off. I do this shit too often to be able to afford the pricier ones.

Chippa
06-05-16, 12:24
When visiting someplace new, I usually do pretty well by just reading a handful of reviews that give me a sense of where to go, and then I strike out on my own. Ha, that's ironic because that's what I've often been doing in the SW scene: I've been striking out. I don't know if the girls just are scarce or if I'm missing something. It's a matter of pride for me to be able to help much more than I ask for it, but I'm befuddled.

For the first time in maybe forever, I'm going to ask for help in finding SW's. I picked up Nicole a couple times, Judy once, and Jenny once. I found all of them on the Zoo between Pennsylvania and a handful of blocks eastward. I've seen a few others downtown on the southern end of the block that has Midtown Tavern on it. I've also seen them on the Zoo near the bridge downtown to eastward up past the tracks.

I've read here about MLK. I only tried twice, but I didn't see any. Once was around 10 p.m., and the other was around 6 pm.

I also read about Michigan Ave near Staples. I've driven that area a number of times and haven't seen any. So, my only luck with SW's has been on the Zoo. I've been out countless times as early as 2 pm Or so up and as late as midnight, and I've only been able to find a few girls to pick up.

So, am I doing something wrong, or is it really much more miss than hit in Lansing? I've resorted to low-end BP girls a few times just because I wanted to get off. I do this shit too often to be able to afford the pricier ones.I know what you mean, I just left Lansing for Saginaw and can't find anything.

Zoyne Mentsh
06-05-16, 23:02

So, am I doing something wrong, or is it really much more miss than hit in Lansing? I've resorted to low-end BP girls a few times just because I wanted to get off. I do this shit too often to be able to afford the pricier ones.No I think you found them all. Kzoo is the main strip and its been pretty quit the last few years. The three you talked about are all that's been out lately. The only other regular Kzoo girl is in jail. The only one I've ever picked up on MLK is panhandler Annie, on the corner of Sagenaw, and I hav'nt seen her around in a few months. Once in a while I get lucky on S Washington, between downtown & Holmes, but its pretty rare. I've scooped a couple near old town on Grand River, and I always check Willow, from old town to MLK. Oh yeah I've gotten lucky on East Malcolm X, once near the party store. But in the last 20 years of mongering in Lansing, 95% have been on Kzoo, any where from Washington to 127. If you keep those places in mind you can make yourself a route, but don't be surprized, if you stike out. All that's.

Is my 2 cents worth, and keep in mind I'm always on ther prowl near or after dark, I think there might be a few others out iin the late afternoon and early evelning.

I think LEO has scared them all away, except the most desperate. Any of the ladies who are together enough to keep ahold of a smart phone and keep a bank of regulers, stay off the street. Personally, I enjoy the hunt almost as much as the catch, so I only make a call when its been a few weeks.

LimaBean
06-07-16, 00:02
No I think you found them all. Kzoo is the main strip and its been pretty quit the last few years. The three you talked about are all that's been out lately. The only other regular Kzoo girl is in jail. The only one I've ever picked up on MLK is panhandler Annie, on the corner of Sagenaw, and I hav'nt seen her around in a few months. Once in a while I get lucky on S Washington, between downtown & Holmes, but its pretty rare. I've scooped a couple near old town on Grand River, and I always check Willow, from old town to MLK. Oh yeah I've gotten lucky on East Malcolm X, once near the party store. But in the last 20 years of mongering in Lansing, 95% have been on Kzoo, any where from Washington to 127. If you keep those places in mind you can make yourself a route, but don't be surprized, if you stike out. All that's.

Is my 2 cents worth, and keep in mind I'm always on ther prowl near or after dark, I think there might be a few others out iin the late afternoon and early evelning.

I think LEO has scared them all away, except the most desperate. Any of the ladies who are together enough to keep ahold of a smart phone and keep a bank of regulers, stay off the street. Personally, I enjoy the hunt almost as much as the catch, so I only make a call when its been a few weeks.Thanks for all the info. It's time for me to quit spending hundreds on gas. I, too, enjoy the hunt. This hunter needs to be able to land game more often, though, for the hunt to be worthwhile.

I'm guessing the girl who may be visiting our uncle is blond Nicole. (I think her hair is blond, but maybe not.). I had a couple good encounters with her, but then she went missing the past few weeks. I've tried searching the sheriff's site, but it seems I need a last name to view a record in Lansing, and I don't know hers.

I've seen the other Nicole, too. I don't remember which one pulled the knife, but I could see either of them doing it. Brunette Nicole seems more normal, but I can still see crazy in her. I'm guessing it was blond Nicole who pulled the knife, though.

As for encounters, brunette Nicole looks much better under the hood, but blond Nicole is more fun to me. Brunette Nicole wants a fair amount of money for a rushed BBBJ and CFS.

Jenny is very fun.

Judy was another who wanted more money than the encounter was worth. I see demand is much higher than supply, so I guess the girls can get away with overchargingif we want to get our rocks off.

LimaBean
06-07-16, 23:49
Does anyone know of any SW in the Howell or Brighton area? If so where might I find one.

Thanks.I'm pretty sure there aren't any, but if you find some, please let me know about it.

LimaBean
06-07-16, 23:57
Thanks for all the info. It's time for me to quit spending hundreds on gas. I, too, enjoy the hunt. This hunter needs to be able to land game more often, though, for the hunt to be worthwhile.

I'm guessing the girl who may be visiting our uncle is blond Nicole. (I think her hair is blond, but maybe not.). I had a couple good encounters with her, but then she went missing the past few weeks. I've tried searching the sheriff's site, but it seems I need a last name to view a record in Lansing, and I don't know hers.

I've seen the other Nicole, too. I don't remember which one pulled the knife, but I could see either of them doing it. Brunette Nicole seems more normal, but I can still see crazy in her. I'm guessing it was blond Nicole who pulled the knife, though.

As for encounters, brunette Nicole looks much better under the hood, but blond Nicole is more fun to me. Brunette Nicole wants a fair amount of money for a rushed BBBJ and CFS.

Jenny is very fun.

Judy was another who wanted more money than the encounter was worth. I see demand is much higher than supply, so I guess the girls can get away with overchargingif we want to get our rocks off.After digging down several posts, I guess the story about the knife was with brunette Nicole and not the blond one. I'm glad of that because I prefer the blond one even though her boobs and her tummy look like they were just rolled out by a rolling pin.

End Game
06-08-16, 17:03
I've scooped a few from the zoo within the last month and a half. I've seen Jenny, Kara (sp? And Kaylee. Jenny is the one who posts as California Beauty on BP, and I got car FS for. 3. Kara, who I saw a couple of times, is a short thick blonde who has since disappeared (haven't saw her since and the number she gave me no longer works). Lastly, I saw Kaylee about 2 weeks ago; she's a short blonde, about 120 lbs, talkative and nice. Got car FS for. 4. Would like to see her again but she doesn't have a phone and I haven't seen her since that day. Scooped Jenny about 10 PM, Kara at 1 AM and again at 3 PM, and Kaylee about 2 PM, all were on or near the zoo.

LimaBean
06-09-16, 00:36
I've scooped a few from the zoo within the last month and a half. I've seen Jenny, Kara (sp? And Kaylee. Jenny is the one who posts as California Beauty on BP, and I got car FS for. 3. Kara, who I saw a couple of times, is a short thick blonde who has since disappeared (haven't saw her since and the number she gave me no longer works). Lastly, I saw Kaylee about 2 weeks ago; she's a short blonde, about 120 lbs, talkative and nice. Got car FS for. 4. Would like to see her again but she doesn't have a phone and I haven't seen her since that day. Scooped Jenny about 10 PM, Kara at 1 AM and again at 3 PM, and Kaylee about 2 PM, all were on or near the zoo.I appreciate the intel. I haven't seen Kara nor Kaylee. I'll keep passing through the area. I'm just going to limit how often. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt, but gas is too pricey for my vehicle. For all that cruising, I could be getting BP girls. It's just not as fun since all I have to do is send a text, and bam, I get my pee-pee sucked.

End Game
06-14-16, 23:00
I appreciate the intel. I haven't seen Kara nor Kaylee. I'll keep passing through the area. I'm just going to limit how often. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt, but gas is too pricey for my vehicle. For all that cruising, I could be getting BP girls. It's just not as fun since all I have to do is send a text, and bam, I get my pee-pee sucked.I definitely agree with the cost. The cost of cruising, for me, was getting out of hand, so I began to limit myself to two or three passes then I'm gone. One week I filled up three times, and with a large vehicle, I'm paying Pixie prices just to drive around. What's ironic is that I never seem to find any when I've been cruising a while, but on days when I'm just passing through, I get action!

CalicoJck
06-27-16, 01:19
I've scooped a few from the zoo within the last month and a half. I've seen Jenny, Kara (sp? And Kaylee. Jenny is the one who posts as California Beauty on BP, and I got car FS for. 3. Kara, who I saw a couple of times, is a short thick blonde who has since disappeared (haven't saw her since and the number she gave me no longer works). Lastly, I saw Kaylee about 2 weeks ago; she's a short blonde, about 120 lbs, talkative and nice. Got car FS for. 4. Would like to see her again but she doesn't have a phone and I haven't seen her since that day. Scooped Jenny about 10 PM, Kara at 1 AM and again at 3 PM, and Kaylee about 2 PM, all were on or near the zoo.Good to know! I've had nothing but bad luck. I've passed through at least six times over the course of a week and haven't seen a single prospect. I've tried different times of day but I don't do more than a pass or two so maybe I need to be more patient!!

CalicoJck
06-29-16, 00:55
Just a word of warning gents. Saw what I now know is brunette Nicole on the zoo tonight around 10 ish. Made a turn and she turned to follow. She got in and started off very nice. Not even a min into the ride her mood soured. She kinda started muttering about being cheap (I've never met her before) and then told me. 4 and. 8 for BJ or FS. I said I'd pass as her mental health seemed questionable and when I said no she opens the door and started yelling about letting her out. This was on zoo!! Not the kind of attention I wanted. Hit a side street and managed to get her out. Meanwhile she is screaming and attracting attention. No idea what set her off but she is on my BANNED list!

BigFriknNutz
07-21-16, 08:04
1st run on the Zoo yesterday early afternoon was pretty disappointing. Saw one chubby blonde wearing tight black dress, maybe late 20's / early 30's looked as she may have walked the whole track as I saw her at one end early and then the other end and other side of street later. Apparently no one else found her appealing as well.

LimaBean
07-22-16, 00:06
I learned something that had I known this about Lansing's SW scene from someone else, it would have saved me some grief. I apologize to you other fine gents, but I need to reserve this intel for established seniors. Inbox me, and I'll try to get back with you in the next day or two. I enjoy being helpful to those who are known to make solid contributions, and I realize some hobbyists may just not have had enough opportunities yet to make senior status, but I'm going to have to keep this one close to the vest. I mean no offense.

LimaBean
07-22-16, 08:57
I learned something that had I known this about Lansing's SW scene from someone else, it would have saved me some grief. I apologize to you other fine gents, but I need to reserve this intel for established seniors. Inbox me, and I'll try to get back with you in the next day or two. I enjoy being helpful to those who are known to make solid contributions, and I realize some hobbyists may just not have had enough opportunities yet to make senior status, but I'm going to have to keep this one close to the vest. I mean no offense.Sorry, my mailbox was full. I've cleaned it. I'll answer PM's later.

LimaBean
07-28-16, 21:44
I learned something that had I known this about Lansing's SW scene from someone else, it would have saved me some grief. I apologize to you other fine gents, but I need to reserve this intel for established seniors. Inbox me, and I'll try to get back with you in the next day or two. I enjoy being helpful to those who are known to make solid contributions, and I realize some hobbyists may just not have had enough opportunities yet to make senior status, but I'm going to have to keep this one close to the vest. I mean no offense.Everyone who asked about this were seniors, and I think I've now responded to each PM I received. If I missed anyone, shoot me a message.

LimaBean
07-30-16, 01:19
I've sat on the Zoo a few times just in observation mode. I have been entertained watching some of you guys quickly accelerate, slam on brakes, beep your horn, whip you-ies, or perform other behaviors that draw unwanted attention from others in traffic as well as civilians walking by. I understand that the pickings are slim, but golly, Wally. I know we all want our willies sucked, but I'd suggest trying to be a bit less obvious.

I saw a cop go by shortly after one of you did your attention-grabbing maneuvers. If he would have come by 30-60 seconds earlier, he would have seen what happened.

Yes, I'm poking fun, but at the same time, I'd suggest paying more attention to your surroundings. If I'd been a cop sitting there, I would have pulled you over with the SW in your vehicle to cite you for how you're driving while also embarrassing the shit out of you for having a hooker in your car, truck, or minivan (yes, I've seen you guys in all of these, and it was pretty easy to spot you). Even if I didn't have enough to arrest you, I'd still make you quiver and make you feel humiliated. As what's-his-name used to say on Hill Street Blues, "Hey, be careful out there. ".

Oh, and I did see a cop in an unmarked car within 60 feet or so during one of the cowboy maneuvers I saw. Or, maybe he was off shift, and it was his personal vehicle, but he was in uniform. Frankly, I was curious why he didn't do anything, but maybe he was playing with his cell phone or his pee-pee and didn't see what happened.

By the way, I PM'd the rest of you who asked for info, so if you were missed, it was probably that you sent me a PM when my mailbox was full.

BeefJerky1
07-30-16, 16:05
I've sat on the Zoo a few times just in observation mode. I have been entertained watching some of you guys quickly accelerate, slam on brakes, beep your horn, whip you-ies, or perform other behaviors that draw unwanted attention from others in traffic as well as civilians walking by. I understand that the pickings are slim, but golly, Wally. I know we all want our willies sucked, but I'd suggest trying to be a bit less obvious.

I saw a cop go by shortly after one of you did your attention-grabbing maneuvers. If he would have come by 30-60 seconds earlier, he would have seen what happened.

Yes, I'm poking fun, but at the same time, I'd suggest paying more attention to your surroundings. If I'd been a cop sitting there, I would have pulled you over with the SW in your vehicle to cite you for how you're driving while also embarrassing the shit out of you for having a hooker in your car, truck, or minivan (yes, I've seen you guys in all of these, and it was pretty easy to spot you). Even if I didn't have enough to arrest you, I'd still make you quiver and make you feel humiliated. As what's-his-name used to say on Hill Street Blues, "Hey, be careful out there. ".

Oh, and I did see a cop in an unmarked car within 60 feet or so during one of the cowboy maneuvers I saw. Or, maybe he was off shift, and it was his personal vehicle, but he was in uniform. Frankly, I was curious why he didn't do anything, but maybe he was playing with his cell phone or his pee-pee and didn't see what happened.

By the way, I PM'd the rest of you who asked for info, so if you were missed, it was probably that you sent me a PM when my mailbox was full.Its funny you bring this up. I was going down kzoo the other day and seen a SW walking by and the guy in front of me pulld.

The quickest you turn you could possible imagine. Icheck my rear view mirror and he scooped her up right away LOL. Got to be careful driving down kzoo its more than just a street its like an out door strip mall for some of us.

Snow Man
07-30-16, 20:36

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any, but if you find some, please let me know about it.I agree with LimaBean; No SW Action in Howell or Brighton.

Not to be a prick, but spend some time cruising some "established hunting grounds" like Lansing, Ypsi, Detroit, or Flint.

Report back. If you notice any action in Howell / Brighton that would be news.

Freedom1
08-05-16, 01:31
I saw her today panhandling on waverly / Saginaw, one of her spots. I was going the opposite direction on my way somewhere. I almost turned around but I had to make my appointment. I was trying to figure out a way to hook up with her but I don't know the protocol. Do I hand her money and tell her to meet me somewhere? Do I give her my cellphone number on a slip of paper? Do I ask her to get in the car? She looked tanned and really good. How do I do it? Does anyone have her number to PM me?

Zoyne Mentsh
08-06-16, 13:34
I saw her today panhandling on waverly / Saginaw, one of her spots. I was going the opposite direction on my way somewhere. I almost turned around but I had to make my appointment. I was trying to figure out a way to hook up with her but I don't know the protocol. Do I hand her money and tell her to meet me somewhere? Do I give her my cellphone number on a slip of paper? Do I ask her to get in the car? She looked tanned and really good. How do I do it? Does anyone have her number to PM me?Its no big deal, your over thinking it. What I did the first time I picked Annie. I folded up 5 or 6 ones. Time the light so contact is made at the beginning of the red. Hand her the wad. Shell look at at you, "thank you" God bless you" or whatever. Then lay on the charm and ask her if she wants to go for a ride. Shell take over from there. It might take her a minute to gather her crap and jump in, so you might have to circle. Don't pull in the lot, unless she tells you too, causes her much grief. Once she's in the car, she's easy to get along with, unless your a jerk. Just be nice.

I haven't seen her in a while, might just have to hunt her down. Let us know how you do.

Freedom1
08-07-16, 02:10
Its no big deal, your over thinking it. What I did the first time I picked Annie. I folded up 5 or 6 ones. Time the light so contact is made at the beginning of the red. Hand her the wad. Shell look at at you, "thank you" God bless you" or whatever. Then lay on the charm and ask her if she wants to go for a ride. Shell take over from there. It might take her a minute to gather her crap and jump in, so you might have to circle. Don't pull in the lot, unless she tells you too, causes her much grief. Once she's in the car, she's easy to get along with, unless your a jerk. Just be nice.

I haven't seen her in a while, might just have to hunt her down. Let us know how you do.Thanks, a lot! Saw her again today at the same place. Really wanted to pick her up. Does she have an incall?

TheGlav
08-07-16, 21:03
Pass Saginaw ans Waverly often and never seen anyone pan handling. Well 1 girl with a stroller has a messed up back but I doubt that's Annie.

Where on Waverly / Saginaw does Annie panhandle at? Any specific spots? Also maybe an estimated time frame?

Freedom1
08-09-16, 01:09
Pass Saginaw ans Waverly often and never seen anyone pan handling. Well 1 girl with a stroller has a messed up back but I doubt that's Annie.

Where on Waverly / Saginaw does Annie panhandle at? Any specific spots? Also maybe an estimated time frame?It's right across from the Walgreens. The last time it was around 630 pm.

It's usually on hot days.

Sometimes a lady with a walker takes her spot.

Freedom1
08-09-16, 15:51
It's right across from the Walgreens. The last time it was around 630 pm.

It's usually on hot days.

Sometimes a lady with a walker takes her spot.Exact same spot as the lady with the stroller.

TheGlav
08-12-16, 15:37
I dunno I go by there all the time at all hours of the day and only ever see the girl in the stroller.

Anyway have Annies number?

If so PM.

CntryBoo
08-14-16, 22:55
I dunno I go by there all the time at all hours of the day and only ever see the girl in the stroller.

Anyway have Annies number?

If so PM.I haven't had much luck with meeting up with her either. Every time I have seen her, I have been either with someone or on a time strain and can never seem to make it happen. I have seen her on both the corner on Saginaw by Waverly, as well as by the Hospital by MLK.

I would love to get her number so I can give her a try, so if someone has her number and wouldn't mind sharing let me know.

Thanks and Safe Hunting.

RyanGle28
08-21-16, 05:16
I haven't had much luck with meeting up with her either. Every time I have seen her, I have been either with someone or on a time strain and can never seem to make it happen. I have seen her on both the corner on Saginaw by Waverly, as well as by the Hospital by MLK.

I would love to get her number so I can give her a try, so if someone has her number and wouldn't mind sharing let me know.

Thanks and Safe Hunting.Have digits, shoot me a PM.

TheGlav
08-24-16, 21:20
Gotten Annie's number from members and still no response and never see her. I dunno I give up.

TheGMan3993
08-25-16, 11:37
I don't ever see her either anymore. And I have tried getting digits, so if someone could pm them to me, I will try that too, even though that doesn't sound promising. Thanks.

Freedom1
08-26-16, 06:16
I don't ever see her either anymore. And I have tried getting digits, so if someone could pm them to me, I will try that too, even though that doesn't sound promising. Thanks.I do see her anymore either.

And would love #.

Khalst89
08-26-16, 13:57
Does anyone have any info and the girl at the cross of clippart and Saginaw that I saw yesterday pan handling.

Dexter Riley
08-31-16, 12:06
Does anyone have any info and the girl at the cross of clippart and Saginaw that I saw yesterday pan handling.She did start out as the "Clippert Street Girl" LOL.

SteveJohnAss
08-31-16, 19:21
I saw a little brown haired pan handler at the corner of MLK and sag. I've seen her up and down around the area. Really cute, little blue shorts. Tried to loop around and pick her up, but she was gone by the time I got back. Sound like her?

RyanGle28
08-31-16, 21:00
Gotten Annie's number from members and still no response and never see her. I dunno I give up.I've given digits to seniors. She is very cautious guys. I was with her a while ago when guys from here were mesaging her and she swore they were cops. Be cool about it. We don't need the floodgates opening and have her run for the hills. If she thinks uncle LEO is involved she'll stop being on the corners for a while too.

Zoyne Mentsh
09-01-16, 00:13
Does anyone have any info and the girl at the cross of clippart and Saginaw that I saw yesterday pan handling.You might be talking about the new panhandler that was on the NE corner of Saginaw & Howard, across from VW dealer, also saw her at Saginaw & Homer, across from Wendy's earlier. The regular dude on that corner probly shooed her off. She was there most of last week, haven't seen her this week. Spinner type in stretchy black pants, baggy shirt, shoulder length blondish hair, big ugly glasses, kinda skinny elf faced, definitely do-able, from what I saw. If Annies a 7 on the pan handler scale, this chicks a 6, imo. Never had a chance to talk to her. But I heard she was in the dealer trying to use the phone & acting a bit crazy. If I see her again ill give it a shot.

By the way, Annie's original corner was Michigan & Howard, not Clippert, the Chevy dealers' corner. She may have stood on Clippert a few times, but mainly the Bud Koutes corner. Clippert goes through Frandor, Howards runs west of 127 & Homer runs along the east side. Just sayin, LOL.

I haven't seen Annie out in over a month.

MuaDib2112
09-09-16, 19:09
Saw Annie corner of MLK and Saginaw Thus. At 4:45 pm.

MuaDib2112
09-09-16, 19:10
I saw a little brown haired pan handler at the corner of MLK and sag. I've seen her up and down around the area. Really cute, little blue shorts. Tried to loop around and pick her up, but she was gone by the time I got back. Sound like her?Yes that's her.

TheGlav
09-13-16, 07:56
Yes that's her.Talking about right ok the corner by that bbq place?

MrJack007
09-13-16, 22:51
WOW, what an awesome experience with Annie. Great Skillz. Nice ink as well. Couldn't ask for a better personality. TWO Thumbs Up.

MrJack007
09-13-16, 23:35
Wow, what an awesome experience with Annie today. Great Skillz. Nice ink as well. Couldn't ask for a better personality. Two Thumbs Up.

LimaBean
09-16-16, 19:27
I don't recommend.

She's nice enough, but when it came down to doing the BBBJ, it was rushed. As soon as I came, off came her mouth. I might give her another chance as long as I can lay down some rules first. She seemed like she was going to gag with the first shot of my load, though, so I'm not confident rules would make it much better.

LimaBean
09-16-16, 19:29
I've seen Nicole out a couple times. Last week, she wasn't wearing makeup, and sores were evident on her face. This last time she looked better, but I still refused to pick her up. She wants too much, and she rushed me the one and only time I picked her up.

LimaBean
09-16-16, 19:32
Jenny is a blond WSW who is often robotic and boring. She also can erupt screaming out of nowhere. She needs to lay down the crack pipe. Be careful. I don't recommend any more. She can look a bit classy, but she's ratchet at fuck.

LimaBean
09-16-16, 19:34
I think I saw something about Diane a while back. She's a plump, blond WSW. She gives a pretty decent BBBJCIM. She's friendly, and I think she's always looked and smelled clean.

LimaBean
09-16-16, 19:37
Wouldn't do anything but CBJ. She was on her period. She was slim and in a little black dress. The BJ was OK but rushed. I don't like covered BJ's, nor do I like being rushed, so I don't recommend.

LimaBean
09-17-16, 20:08
Bad news: BBW and she smelled of BO.

Good news: Fast and furious BBBJ that as hot. She talks dirty as hell. Got naked and rode me hard CFS.

I wish she'd take a bath, but the sex was hot. I wouldn't have done the sex but it was included in the price. Yes, I was nasty. Get over it.

LimaBean
09-22-16, 20:58
I thought maybe she'd left the area because I haven't seen her since the episode a couple months ago, but psycho Styles is out walking. I highly recommend not picking her up. If you don't pay what she expects, she'll try to extort it out of you. One of the first things she'll ask is to kiss your cock before you go very far. Tonight she's wearing a sparkly shirt and a cap. She's overweight and short. I've never had a date with her because I was able to outdo her on bullshitting and scaring her. You've been warned.

LimaBean
09-23-16, 00:34
May have been a ginger. Gaunt with sores on her face from picking. She would probably be pretty with more weight on her bones. BBBJ was decent. Smelled a bit. FS was OK. She tried to rush things a little. Had to finish with nothing wet on my pecker. Overall, it was OK, but it wasn't anything special.

LimaBean
09-23-16, 00:38
What's curious to me is why I'm the only one lately reporting on everyone but Annie. I know some of you guys have stories, and you're holding out. Maybe you're too embarrassed to report that you've actually been with some of these girls, but who cares what other anonymous mongers think of you? It's storytime!

LimaBean
09-24-16, 18:48
I couldn't find anyone else, so I picked up Nicole. She's a snake, and she belongs in a fucking zoo. Some of you may remember that one of the contributors here said she pulled a knife on him. Some of you may also remember that I saw her before, and there was no knife incident, but she rushed me.

Anyway, I wasn't having any luck, and I saw Nicole. I debated about picking her up, but the little head won. I told her about my disappointments with my last experience with her, and I mentioned that maybe I should just drop her off. She promised she wouldn't do those things this time. I wasn't really convinced, but like I said, I wasn't having luck finding anyone else. She made small talk on the way to her place, so things were OK so far.

Once there, she stripped naked, and she was giving me a BBBJ. Last time I think she did it covered, and last time she rushed it. This time was better, but it was still far from spectacular.

After a few minutes, she decided she needed to go to the other room to take care of something. She pulled that shit last time, too, but nothing bad came of it.

Suddenly, while she was still in the other room, someone rang the doorbell, and she let a tall, black guy in. She claimed he was her husband and that I better hurry up and get out. She was nearly screaming. As I was dressing, she said she didn't know what I had in my pocket, but I better not try anything stupid. (Well, I did secretly weaponize before I exited my vehicle, but I only pull something out in extreme situations. This was a dangerous situation, but it wasn't extreme yet.) At the same time, she was yelling at the other guy to do something about me. I was relieved when he was calm and saying to her that it wasn't my fault that she brought me there to fuck me. Hell, he even opened the door for me as I was leaving. That made me a bit nervous because as I was going by him, he could have easily shanked me or done something else, but he didn't seem upset, and nothing came of it.

In any case, I'm glad neither of us killed the other. It's too much fucking bullshit to have to go through the courts and spend tens of thousands of dollars. It's best that cool heads prevail.

Anyway, this was the final nail that will keep me from ever picking up Nicole again. I would recommend you stay away.

For those who don't know, Nicole doesn't look much like a crackhead, but that's what she is. How do I know? She pulled out her pipe and hit it while she was with me.

At this point, the girls that I would consider potentially dangerous in the Lansing area are three: Nicole, Styles, and blond Jenny. I really don't think Jenny would do something unless she feels you've done her wrong somehow, but all of them would would fuck you over in a heartbeat and justify to themselves why it's OK to do so.

Don't fall for their sweetness. It's oftentimes just a ruse. To them, we're almost always just a target from which to extract as much money as possible, and sweetness is what often gets them into our pockets. We're a means to an end just like they're a means to an end with us.

CalicoJck
10-05-16, 23:41
What's curious to me is why I'm the only one lately reporting on everyone but Annie. I know some of you guys have stories, and you're holding out. Maybe you're too embarrassed to report that you've actually been with some of these girls, but who cares what other anonymous mongers think of you? It's storytime!I wish I had stories. I've cruised the zoo more times than I can recount and haven't seen a thing, well once I saw Nicole but I'd never pick her up again. I've tried different days and times and I just never see anyone any more. Just my bad luck I guess.

CalicoJck
10-05-16, 23:46
Don't fall for their sweetness. It's oftentimes just a ruse. To them, we're almost always just a target from which to extract as much money as possible, and sweetness is what often gets them into our pockets. We're a means to an end just like they're a means to an end with us.Wow!! Glad you stayed safe. My crazy experience with her ended shortly after it started but I never had to deal with anything like that. Like you said, always better to let cooler heads prevail!

Stay safe!

LimaBean
10-06-16, 01:15
I wish I had stories. I've cruised the zoo more times than I can recount and haven't seen a thing, well once I saw Nicole but I'd never pick her up again. I've tried different days and times and I just never see anyone any more. Just my bad luck I guess.Sorry, man, but they are out there. Make sure you look down side streets when you're driving the Zoo. Sometimes they're coming or going.

Nicole definitely has some screws loose.

LimaBean
10-06-16, 01:20
Overweight brunette with a strawberry or something on her face who aggressively gets in your way on the road to get you to stop. I did, so it worked. Mediocre CBJ. I wouldn't recommend.

She wanted at least. 4. I don't pay that kind of coin for a BJ.

MuaDib2112
10-10-16, 23:43
Saw Annie today at 2. 20 pm MLK and Sag.

MuaDib2112
10-17-16, 16:25
Saw Annie 4:20 pm MLK and Saginaw today.

LimaBean
11-15-16, 04:26
Cash is an odd one. She'll do you right one time to make sure she has repeat business. Another time she'll do a cash and dash. She is older--maybe in her 40's or so with brown hair. What I saw of her body was prettt damn good, and she has some skills. With that said, I wouldn't trust her any further than I could throw her. I've learned she has a rep for fucking people over.

LimaBean
11-15-16, 04:36
Older, white SW with surprisingly nice, firm c cups and a firm ass. She had short, blond hair, I think. She's crazy, though, as in the batshit variety. She'd mutter to herself, say outrageous things about herself and her family about how prominent they are in town, and ask shit like why did I just call her. The daffy woman should have known this was our first meeting, and I didn't even have her number.

The BBBJ and FS were better than expected. She tried running up the price another. 2 on me, though, and wouldn't exit my vehicle until I forced her out because extortion never works on me. She said she'd go to the cops and blah blah blah. Sorry, I'm not sure, but I think her name is Karen.

LansingMikey
11-18-16, 18:08
I've also had a really hard time seeing anyone lat afternoon which side streets have the best possibilities?

Sorry, man, but they are out there. Make sure you look down side streets when you're driving the Zoo. Sometimes they're coming or going.

Nicole definitely has some screws loose.

LimaBean
11-19-16, 13:05
I've also had a really hard time seeing anyone lat afternoon which side streets have the best possibilities?Most always I find them right on the Zoo lately. It takes a lot of patience. If you can't wait or don't want to wait, you're better off using BP.

LansingMikey
11-19-16, 22:04
So do you just drive up and down the zoo for like 2 hours to finds someone usually I try for like half an hour then get bored LOL Annie is easier because you know the exact corner to check periodically.

Most always I find them right on the Zoo lately. It takes a lot of patience. If you can't wait or don't want to wait, you're better off using BP.

LimaBean
11-20-16, 01:02
So do you just drive up and down the zoo for like 2 hours to finds someone usually I try for like half an hour then get bored LOL Annie is easier because you know the exact corner to check periodically.Whether it's worth it is highly subjective, so I couldn't say. You can waste time and gas hunting for one.

Do you still enjoy hunting deer or some other type of game when you may be disappointed with what you finally end up bagging? What if you don't even find anything at all to shoot? On the other hand, you could just go to the grocery store and pick out what you want and devour it in short order.

LimaBean
11-21-16, 00:14
Whether it's worth it is highly subjective, so I couldn't say. You can waste time and gas hunting for one.

Do you still enjoy hunting deer or some other type of game when you may be disappointed with what you finally end up bagging? What if you don't even find anything at all to shoot? On the other hand, you could just go to the grocery store and pick out what you want and devour it in short order.If you get to know the trap houses, you'll find girls in them, of course. It's in these where the girls all get to know each other. It's not like you should just walk up and knock unless you want the shit kicked out of you, but you'll get a feel for where you may find girls walking to and from the Zoo if you figure out where the houses are. Oftentimes girls will ask you to drop them off at or near them.

LimaBean
11-21-16, 01:44
One other consideration: If you negotiate well, you can find BP girls with similar service as an SW for the same price with the added luxury of the use of a bed. Obviously, you aren't going to often find stellar girls on the streets around here in terms of looks. I think chances of being with a fresh-smelling girl are higher, even with low-end BP girls, than they are with typical SW's.

DogBerryism
11-27-16, 14:22
One other consideration: If you negotiate well, you can find BP girls with similar service as an SW for the same price with the added luxury of the use of a bed. Obviously, you aren't going to often find stellar girls on the streets around here in terms of looks. I think chances of being with a fresh-smelling girl are higher, even with low-end BP girls, than they are with typical SW's.Since I been up here from GA, I found good luck on Kzoo St. This is how I whip it: Pull in front of them when you think you found one and just throw a door open and whistle sharply. You don't like what you see kick it to the curb. But I'd sayits like 50/50 depending on the light LOL. Prices MUCH better for a SW than a BP girl for sure no matter how hard you negotiate in my exp.

LimaBean
11-27-16, 18:10
Since I been up here from GA, I found good luck on Kzoo St. This is how I whip it: Pull in front of them when you think you found one and just throw a door open and whistle sharply. You don't like what you see kick it to the curb. But I'd sayits like 50/50 depending on the light LOL. Prices MUCH better for a SW than a BP girl for sure no matter how hard you negotiate in my exp.LOL. That sort of behavior draws way too much attention. Once you get busted, let me know if you need bail money.

Those who can't get some BP girls to do it for the same price as SW's don't know how to negotiate. I can think of seven off the top of my head just here in Lansing, and I'm probably forgetting a few. I don't pay more than. 4 for everything meaning getting both head and a fuck. Occasionally I get it all for. 3, and one girl does it all for free on occasion just because she enjoys fucking me. I get the same deal in other areas, too.

At the root of it all, you just have to keep the basic laws of supply and demand in mind. Would they rather make some money in 15-30 minutes of effort, or would they rather sit there wondering how to pay for their room or for their next hit because they wouldn't budge on price? Although some girls are in high demand and won't budge on price, most girls are practical enough to negotiate.

Admittedly, some girls will provide subpar service because someone isn't paying full price, but those I just cross off my list and will never see again. I provide repeat business to girls who give me deals as well as good service. Hell, some even give me full GFE, or they'll rim me, they'll give me 45 minutes to an hour or even an overnight, or they'll do other extras without me paying more.

If someone thinks what I do is too hardcore of a negotiating strategy, then he's still too concerned about whether the girl will still like him or still do him if he offers a low amount. The ironic part is that they actually like, respect, and trust me more in the end. This isn't to say that every BP girl will lower her prices that much, but damn, hobbyists can certainly get better deals than they do. The better one negotiates, the more mongering money he has to participate in the hobby more often.

Before the requests begin pouring in, I can't divulge which girls give me these deals because they've usually only made the deals on the condition I don't reveal the bargains to others, and I keep my word. I'm only saying as much as I am to encourage others to quit spending so damn much.

In case you suspect I must be doing something else for these girls to get that rate, I don't. I don't give them any drugs since I don't have any nor do I do any, I don't buy them gifts, and I don't take them shopping. I just know how to negotiate, and I typically get just as enthusiastic service as someone paying full price.

Hell, in other areas, I've even got several to drive or ride nearly an hour (30 minutes each way) to where I lived, and they'd still only charge. 4. I'll admit that sometimes I'd give them. 1 for a tip, but that still isn't much.

DogBerryism
11-27-16, 19:21
LOL. That sort of behavior draws way too much attention. Once you get busted, let me know if you need bail money.

Those who can't get some BP girls to do it for the same price as SW's don't know how to negotiate. I can think of seven off the top of my head just here in Lansing, and I'm probably forgetting a few. I don't pay more than. 4 for everything meaning getting both head and a fuck. Occasionally I get it all for. 3, and one girl does it all for free on occasion just because she enjoys fucking me. I get the same deal in other areas, too.

At the root of it all, you just have to keep the basic laws of supply and demand in mind. Would they rather make some money in 15-30 minutes of effort, or would they rather sit there wondering how to pay for their room or for their next hit because they wouldn't budge on price? Although some girls are in high demand and won't budge on price, most girls are practical enough to negotiate.

Admittedly, some girls will provide subpar service because someone isn't paying full price, but those I just cross off my list and will never see again. I provide repeat business to girls who give me deals as well as good service. Hell, some even give me full GFE, or they'll rim me, they'll give me 45 minutes to an hour or even an overnight, or they'll do other extras without me paying more.

If someone thinks what I do is too hardcore of a negotiating strategy, then he's still too concerned about whether the girl will still like him or still do him if he offers a low amount. The ironic part is that they actually like, respect, and trust me more in the end. This isn't to say that every BP girl will lower her prices that much, but damn, hobbyists can certainly get better deals than they do. The better one negotiates, the more mongering money he has to participate in the hobby more often.

Before the requests begin pouring in, I can't divulge which girls give me these deals because they've usually only made the deals on the condition I don't reveal the bargains to others, and I keep my word. I'm only saying as much as I am to encourage others to quit spending so damn much.

In case you suspect I must be doing something else for these girls to get that rate, I don't. I don't give them any drugs since I don't have any nor do I do any, I don't buy them gifts, and I don't take them shopping. I just know how to negotiate, and I typically get just as enthusiastic service as someone paying full price.

Hell, in other areas, I've even got several to drive or ride nearly an hour (30 minutes each way) to where I lived, and they'd still only charge. 4. I'll admit that sometimes I'd give them. 1 for a tip, but that still isn't much.Yeah bro I hear ya. It's been tough as hell getting a network going and I wince when I been wheelin and deelin to get an outcall with FS for like 100 on the low end. Back in my old stompin grounds I'd be like. 2 in the back alley and shit. True its waaay harder to get an outcall in the sticks and when I do go into the city scheduling is an issue because you got all these flakey ass girls end up keepin you waiting. I had 7 on wed night for my monger stash and I'm down to like 375 after like 5 BP calls (not including SW because sometimes I literally use loose change for that shit) but all them had to drive like 30 miles out to me and they were all (except 1) the first time we met.

Back when I first got into the hobby my boy parrot explained it. You must have patience and don't ever lower your self respect then they come to you. Shit this one girl I had thurs night just hit me wanting to come out because she needs fuckin rent or whatever the hell she's claimin and 130/ hh went down to. 7 for however fuckin long it takes and that's 30 something miles of travel and a goodly amount of gas from her tank so I aint going to complain on that shit. Most of these birds are so dumb they couldn't find their way out of a paper fuckin bag so I'll take that. I just stand my ground and just be firm and they're coming down slowly but surely and the rest of my hobby stash is going to survive a LOT longer than it did in the beginning when I was makin first contact.

For me thou SW is like a fast dirty deal on the CHEAP. But yeah I'm finding Kzoo st is. Pretty hairy far as the hobby goes so I'll watch myself out there. My deal is I'm so clean cut and such a fast talker that I find myself getting out of all kinds of outrageous situations but I'm sure you been there too.

Its been a little expensive getting started up here in the cold ass north. The cold does play a role too. In GA its much warmer of course so girls arent as like. Hesitant to come out because its not 40 degrees and shit (which is pretty damn cold for me). But now that I've paid my dues to a few I got a few regulars who are like comign back around and coming down on the prices for sure and other girls who blew me off found out that yeah. They need a hit or whatever so bad they'll do that shit for that price afterall LOL. Thats the advice I give anyone knew to the hobby: put the word out and be firm on that price, they will respect you more and when its regular, dependable income that's worth something to them, just got to be patient.

Just might hit you up for that bail too man! LOL.

LimaBean
11-28-16, 01:57
Yeah bro I hear ya. It's been tough as hell getting a network going and I wince when I been wheelin and deelin to get an outcall with FS for like 100 on the low end. Back in my old stompin grounds I'd be like. 2 in the back alley and shit. True its waaay harder to get an outcall in the sticks and when I do go into the city scheduling is an issue because you got all these flakey ass girls end up keepin you waiting. I had 7 on wed night for my monger stash and I'm down to like 375 after like 5 BP calls (not including SW because sometimes I literally use loose change for that shit) but all them had to drive like 30 miles out to me and they were all (except 1) the first time we met.

Back when I first got into the hobby my boy parrot explained it. You must have patience and don't ever lower your self respect then they come to you. Shit this one girl I had thurs night just hit me wanting to come out because she needs fuckin rent or whatever the hell she's claimin and 130/ hh went down to. 7 for however fuckin long it takes and that's 30 something miles of travel and a goodly amount of gas from her tank so I aint going to complain on that shit. Most of these birds are so dumb they couldn't find their way out of a paper fuckin bag so I'll take that. I just stand my ground and just be firm and they're coming down slowly but surely and the rest of my hobby stash is going to survive a LOT longer than it did in the beginning when I was makin first contact.

For me thou SW is like a fast dirty deal on the CHEAP. But yeah I'm finding Kzoo st is. Pretty hairy far as the hobby goes so I'll watch myself out there. My deal is I'm so clean cut and such a fast talker that I find myself getting out of all kinds of outrageous situations but I'm sure you been there too.

Its been a little expensive getting started up here in the cold ass north. The cold does play a role too. In GA its much warmer of course so girls arent as like. Hesitant to come out because its not 40 degrees and shit (which is pretty damn cold for me). But now that I've paid my dues to a few I got a few regulars who are like comign back around and coming down on the prices for sure and other girls who blew me off found out that yeah. They need a hit or whatever so bad they'll do that shit for that price afterall LOL. Thats the advice I give anyone knew to the hobby: put the word out and be firm on that price, they will respect you more and when its regular, dependable income that's worth something to them, just got to be patient.

Just might hit you up for that bail too man! LOL.Sometimes I see hobbyists whipping you-turns, honking, slamming on brakes, etc. , to get an SW. I've seen it on the Zoo, and I've seen it in other states. I usually get a good look at the dipshit doing these things. I understand we all want to drain our nuts, but damn, be careful! I know I've gotten complacent at times and forget to respect that fact that Johnny Law may be parked watching me do my stupid shit. I've been the dipshit being pulled over and harassed on several occasions because I got too comfortable.

As for BP girls or SW's, I've gone the route of paying my dues, so to speak, before getting the low rates. I'm really learning that no matter where I go, if I do the game right, I'll get the good deals right up front. Just be bold enough to haggle and remain firm on your price right away. For some of the high-end or part-time girls, my tactics don't necessarily work. If they aren't hard up for cash, I'm not likely to get the deals. With that said, I've gotten some real knock-outs, especially getting fucked in strip clubs, for cheap.

I'll set some bail money aside for you. Lol.

OnAMish
12-02-16, 15:17
Would love to set something up with Annie. If any of yall have her contact, please do PM me.

Gordy
12-27-16, 16:55
You might be talking about the new panhandler that was on the NE corner of Saginaw & Howard, across from VW dealer, also saw her at Saginaw & Homer, across from Wendy's earlier. The regular dude on that corner probly shooed her off. She was there most of last week, haven't seen her this week. Spinner type in stretchy black pants, baggy shirt, shoulder length blondish hair, big ugly glasses, kinda skinny elf faced, definitely do-able, from what I saw. If Annies a 7 on the pan handler scale, this chicks a 6, imo. Never had a chance to talk to her. But I heard she was in the dealer trying to use the phone & acting a bit crazy. If I see her again ill give it a shot.

By the way, Annie's original corner was Michigan & Howard, not Clippert, the Chevy dealers' corner. She may have stood on Clippert a few times, but mainly the Bud Koutes corner. Clippert goes through Frandor, Howards runs west of 127 & Homer runs along the east side. Just sayin, LOL.

I haven't seen Annie out in over a month.Her name is Chelsea. I live in frandor and often see her running behind dumpsters giving $20 BBBJ. I've also seen her before. Let her keep my money and I dipped out. She has track marks all over the place and had a dried blood drop rubbing down the back of her arm. Homeless junkie. To bad she could be kinda cute. But I stay away.

Zoyne Mentsh
01-01-17, 17:15
Her name is Chelsea. I live in frandor and often see her running behind dumpsters giving $20 BBBJ. I've also seen her before. Let her keep my money and I dipped out. She has track marks all over the place and had a dried blood drop rubbing down the back of her arm. Homeless junkie. To bad she could be kinda cute. But I stay away.Thanks Gordy.

I heard a few weeks after that post she got busted for setting up Johns to get robbed. She reappeared briefly then vanished, so maybe she's living off the county for awhile. Anyways, now I got a name to go with the face.

KCbbqFan
01-03-17, 17:59
Greetings cap city mongers. Lansing is my home town and while I don't live there anymore, I enjoy reading the posts about how the stroll is going these days. I'm from back in the time when you could shoot a cannon down cedar or larch and hit over a dozen SW's. Those were the good old days. I was intrigued about the action with panhandlers. Something I haven't tried before, but you see them in all major cities. Will have to try that sometime. Hope to be back sometime this summer and revisit some memories.

Also was just wondering if Washington around the bus station was still good for a stroll. Happy mongering!

LimaBean
01-04-17, 18:51
Greetings cap city mongers. Lansing is my home town and while I don't live there anymore, I enjoy reading the posts about how the stroll is going these days. I'm from back in the time when you could shoot a cannon down cedar or larch and hit over a dozen SW's. Those were the good old days. I was intrigued about the action with panhandlers. Something I haven't tried before, but you see them in all major cities. Will have to try that sometime. Hope to be back sometime this summer and revisit some memories.

Also was just wondering if Washington around the bus station was still good for a stroll. Happy mongering!I see you have two posts, both asking for intel. Your other post says you've been doing this for about 15 years, but it's curious why you've made no contributions to help your brothers out. If you'd contribute good intel for the good of the cause, I'd be happy to give you the latest lay of the land in Lansing.

Ace Crusher
01-04-17, 19:55
I see you have two posts, both asking for intel. Your other post says you've been doing this for about 15 years, but it's curious why you've made no contributions to help your brothers out. If you'd contribute good intel for the good of the cause, I'd be happy to give you the latest lay of the land in Lansing.Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. He clearly stated he doesn't live here anymore and was just asking about an old stomping ground. I've noticed you are very quick to jump on newbies asking for info. Who appointed you warden of the board?

LimaBean
01-04-17, 22:38
Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. He clearly stated he doesn't live here anymore and was just asking about an old stomping ground. I've noticed you are very quick to jump on newbies asking for info. Who appointed you warden of the board?Oh, my reading comprehension works just fine. I appreciate your concern about it, though.

I believe if someone is a hobbyist who has the gumption to ask for intel but doesn't supply any that there is a lack of fairness and balance. Frankly, I'm surprised that hobbyists in this area aren't saying similar things as I because in other parts of the country, asking for info without providing any isn't well received on here. If your reading comprehension is up to par, you would see in his other post that he's been a hobbyist for 15 years. To me, it's remarkable that someone wouldn't take the time to contribute with all the experiences he's had.

I, for one, have taken a great many risks with TOFTT's, I've gotten myself into some pretty tight situations, and I've spent countless thousands of dollars in this hobby. I like helping others, but I have a difficult time helping those who only want handouts.

With that said, if anyone likes to give to those who don't contribute, that's absolutely they're prerogative to do so. Freedom of speech is a hallmark of our great nation. I have noticed that some people are a bit sensitive, but I hope this lays your concern to rest.

KCbbqFan
01-05-17, 02:01
Sorry for offending you guys. I meant no disrespect. I am fairly new to the site as I only recently discovered it. My intention was not to pump for information, but to remember the good old days of strolling around Lansing and show appreciation for the posts. When I do get back to town I will be more than happy to share my experiences. BTW, Lima, you have some great posts and thanks to Ace as well and all other mongers out there.

LimaBean
01-05-17, 12:44
Sorry for offending you guys. I meant no disrespect. I am fairly new to the site as I only recently discovered it. My intention was not to pump for information, but to remember the good old days of strolling around Lansing and show appreciation for the posts. When I do get back to town I will be more than happy to share my experiences. BTW, Lima, you have some great posts and thanks to Ace as well and all other mongers out there.No worries, KC. This turned into a bigger deal than I had expected, and I'm sorry you were stuck in the middle of it. The team here has already taken great risks and graciously provided a large amount of free, actionable intel here. It's my preference that other hobbyists respect and appreciate that, make use of what's already here, and then contribute their own stories. Regardless, this has turned into something more than I expected, so I feel bad about that. I look forward to your contributions.

KCbbqFan
01-06-17, 06:57
No worries, KC. This turned into a bigger deal than I had expected, and I'm sorry you were stuck in the middle of it. The team here has already taken great risks and graciously provided a large amount of free, actionable intel here. It's my preference that other hobbyists respect and appreciate that, make use of what's already here, and then contribute their own stories. Regardless, this has turned into something more than I expected, so I feel bad about that. I look forward to your contributions.Understood and thanks so much. I look forward to visiting the hometown and sharing info when I return.

Zoyne Mentsh
01-07-17, 01:24

Also was just wondering if Washington around the bus station was still good for a stroll. Happy mongering!Oh ya, there's some ocasional action along Washington near the old bus station. It's kinda rare, but I've picked a few between Kzoo and Mt. Hope. There's a lot of loitering around near and across from the Downtown party store. The old bus station is now some kind of office building and there's a bigger modern one a block east, Kzoo & Grand. The trouble is there's crime cameras across from Downtown party store, so you got to be careful. I've only been around here since 94, but I've heard Washington used to be the busiest stroll in town. Pretty rare nowadays though, especially since they tore down the hotel on Wash & 496. I remember watching traffic go by upstairs, while getting a BJ, LOL. There used to be a days inn along there too, I think. Maybe you can tell some war stories about old Lansing KC?

BoyBear
01-07-17, 02:09
Oh ya, there's some ocasional action along Washington near the old bus station. It's kinda rare, but I've picked a few between Kzoo and Mt. Hope. There's a lot of loitering around near and across from the Downtown party store. The old bus station is now some kind of office building and there's a bigger modern one a block east, Kzoo & Grand. The trouble is there's crime cameras across from Downtown party store, so you got to be careful. I've only been around here since 94, but I've heard Washington used to be the busiest stroll in town. Pretty rare nowadays though, especially since they tore down the hotel on Wash & 496. I remember watching traffic go by upstairs, while getting a BJ, LOL. There used to be a days inn along there too, I think. Maybe you can tell some war stories about old Lansing KC?All this talk about the old bus station got me nostalgic about the late 70's and into the 90's in Lansing. First, does anyone remember the massage parlor downtown just off Washington Ave. ? Small place with first floor entry. You followed your girl up the stairs to the second floor rooms. Usually they wore mini dresses with no underwear. Saw a great girl (name Charlotte comes to mind) who was a vegetarian but sure knew how to suck a sausage. Not only was the old bus station a buzz with walkers, so was Kazoo street by the tracks and around Art's Bar. Got head in their parking more times than I can remember. Michigan Ave. Was great late near the bars. You did have be careful on who was strolling. I picked up a couple Trannies one night. Stopped drinking soon after. LOL Boybear.

BCreekDude
01-10-17, 21:29
I am hoping to find a pro who meets specific specifications, and hope some fellow mongers may be of assistance. First off, I like girls a little older than me, so I am 30, so somebody in their mid-30's would be hot. Additionally, I have a particular affinity for burnettes, the ignored hair color. I also am very much a fan of girls who don't shave, period, or at least don't shave thier Bush. I hope there's a chick out there like this. I'd highly prefer it be a chick willing to do BBFS, if you catch my drift.

KCbbqFan
01-11-17, 02:03
Oh ya, there's some ocasional action along Washington near the old bus station. It's kinda rare, but I've picked a few between Kzoo and Mt. Hope. There's a lot of loitering around near and across from the Downtown party store. The old bus station is now some kind of office building and there's a bigger modern one a block east, Kzoo & Grand. The trouble is there's crime cameras across from Downtown party store, so you got to be careful. I've only been around here since 94, but I've heard Washington used to be the busiest stroll in town. Pretty rare nowadays though, especially since they tore down the hotel on Wash & 496. I remember watching traffic go by upstairs, while getting a BJ, LOL. There used to be a days inn along there too, I think. Maybe you can tell some war stories about old Lansing KC?Washington was hopping back in the day (80"s & 90's). I recall there was some kind of pool hall or bowling alley down from the bus station. Places you didn't to go alone to, but good for a scoop. It used to be said that Washington & Allegan was the best place to meet women. Also, the area around the present day ball park was a good stroll. During my high school days Michigan from Penn to the capital was a mix of dive bars, adult video stores, massage parlors, etc. What a time that was! The hotel on wash /496 was one of the last of the no-tells, as there were several in the area back in the day. Back then I was more of a window shopper than a participant, but did have a few memorable moments. Good memories that still bring a smile to my place. Thanks for jogging my memory.

LoveToLickGr
01-12-17, 15:23
I know I haven't posted in a while (since psycho Nicole pulled the knife on me) but I really haven't seen much. I recently started working in Lansing full time and try to scope out the strolls on my way home each day. Maybe it's the time of day I go by, but I really haven't seen anyone but Nicole. (Not going there again, LOL! Well she burned her own bridge, I've driven by her at least 20-30 times since my run in with her last fall and have decided to go home empty handed instead of stopping, oh well, her financial loss.) Anyway sorry for the rant, but I did pick up a WSW a week or so ago who went by Jenny, a couple blocks north of the zoo, good BBJ and reasonable donation. She was a talker though, talked about how she had a real job and she just does this for extra cash. How she wanted to be in aviation, and the normal BS about how they are going back to school, LOL. Oh and she did mention how she doesn't like Natalie either because she is "really mean".

Thank you for noting the old areas, I have been wondering because I frequently go by there too and always wonder because it seem to be the right type of location, just haven't seen anything yet. I will keep my eyes open and post when I do.

LOL. Good luck, happy hunting!

LimaBean
01-12-17, 16:41
I know I haven't posted in a while (since psycho Nicole pulled the knife on me) but I really haven't seen much. I recently started working in Lansing full time and try to scope out the strolls on my way home each day. Maybe it's the time of day I go by, but I really haven't seen anyone but Nicole. (Not going there again, LOL! Well she burned her own bridge, I've driven by her at least 20-30 times since my run in with her last fall and have decided to go home empty handed instead of stopping, oh well, her financial loss.) Anyway sorry for the rant, but I did pick up a WSW a week or so ago who went by Jenny, a couple blocks north of the zoo, good BBJ and reasonable donation. She was a talker though, talked about how she had a real job and she just does this for extra cash. How she wanted to be in aviation, and the normal BS about how they are going back to school, LOL. Oh and she did mention how she doesn't like Natalie either because she is "really mean".

Thank you for noting the old areas, I have been wondering because I frequently go by there too and always wonder because it seem to be the right type of location, just haven't seen anything yet. I will keep my eyes open and post when I do.

LOL. Good luck, happy hunting!Jenny can be cool, but be careful. You don't want to be around her when she goes batshit, and she does so fairly regularly.

DasherDell07
02-03-17, 18:08
Anybody have info on the younger blonde, seen her on Kalamazoo and Jones. Someone picked her up before I had a chance.

GuffWrangle
02-03-17, 22:55
I seen Cherish get dropped off on Mt Hope today. I used to see her a lot off backpage and always really loved her services, if anyone has her info I'd appreciate it.

SteveJohnAss
02-03-17, 23:54
Anybody have info on the younger blonde, seen her on Kalamazoo and Jones. Someone picked her up before I had a chance.Damn I think I saw her there last week! I caught her looking on two passes, went for a third and pickup and she was gone.

KBear69
02-11-17, 18:08
Burned up Kazoo Wed afternoon and evening and never saw a single lady. Finally opted for a legit massage that only made the situation worse. If you know what I mean! Later I saw Emily on line on BP and decided to give her a try, very good experience and review posted in that forum. Thursday noon did the stroll again on my way out of town and still no ladies in sight.

KBear69
02-11-17, 18:23
About a year ago was the last time I saw Sam on the Zoo, she has shorter reddish hair about mid 30's. I lost track of her after she was locked up in county for a domestic charge for 6 months. She always gave one hell of a BBBJ. Anybody know her where about?

LoveToLickGr
02-14-17, 22:18
So the wife won't blow me and wouldn't have sex so I said fuck it and took a quick drive. I was finally able to pick up the young blonde people have been seeing around. She goes by Serenity, she wanted. 4 for a BJ, settled on. 3. The service was really good with CIM. She seem to be mid 20's, really down to earth, not bat shit crazy like Jen, or psycho like Natalie. The only thing I didn't like was she wouldn't let me play with her ass, pussy or tits. She said she is just weird about being touched unless I was paying for FS. I asked about FSA and she said. 8 and that it was well worth it because her pussy is super tight, she said you could barely get a finger in. I will have to take her up on that next time. I have digits if any senior is interested.

DasherDell07
02-20-17, 17:04
So the wife won't blow me and wouldn't have sex so I said fuck it and took a quick drive. I was finally able to pick up the young blonde people have been seeing around. She goes by Serenity, she wanted. 4 for a BJ, settled on. 3. The service was really good with CIM. She seem to be mid 20's, really down to earth, not bat shit crazy like Jen, or psycho like Natalie. The only thing I didn't like was she wouldn't let me play with her ass, pussy or tits. She said she is just weird about being touched unless I was paying for FS. I asked about FSA and she said. 8 and that it was well worth it because her pussy is super tight, she said you could barely get a finger in. I will have to take her up on that next time. I have digits if any senior is interested.Sent you a pm.

MikeLowrey
03-01-17, 20:51
So the wife won't blow me and wouldn't have sex so I said fuck it and took a quick drive. I was finally able to pick up the young blonde people have been seeing around. She goes by Serenity, she wanted. 4 for a BJ, settled on. 3. The service was really good with CIM. She seem to be mid 20's, really down to earth, not bat shit crazy like Jen, or psycho like Natalie. The only thing I didn't like was she wouldn't let me play with her ass, pussy or tits. She said she is just weird about being touched unless I was paying for FS. I asked about FSA and she said. 8 and that it was well worth it because her pussy is super tight, she said you could barely get a finger in. I will have to take her up on that next time. I have digits if any senior is interested.Sent you a pm.

Buttman269
03-08-17, 18:13
Been hitting the Zoo lately and I haven't seen any girls in about 2 weeks. I mean not one. I've tried different times of day and night and still no luck. Is there any other good streets to cruise?

JimBliss478
03-12-17, 21:30
Been hitting the Zoo lately and I haven't seen any girls in about 2 weeks. I mean not one. I've tried different times of day and night and still no luck. Is there any other good streets to cruise?Hate to say it but you may have to just give up on the Zoo. Go with BP and find some providers instead like Pixie or Riley.

Unless. Go to Seeking Arrangement and find some local MSU girls. You may have to drop some serious money though.

Denwen
03-14-17, 20:25
This doesn't happen to be the same girl (Serenity) that used to advertise on BP a few years ago, but was a brunette back then and not blonde.

The Mad Humper
03-16-17, 22:05
Anyone ever pick up that lady on mlk blvd and mount hope? She wears an orange and black hunting coverall. She's holding a sign asking for money because she's homeless. She doesn't look bad. I've tried a dozen times to time the red light and stop by her but it never works out. She may just be a begger but I though I'd ask. There is also a guy near her wearing the same coverall.

CalicoJck
03-17-17, 18:29
Hate to say it but you may have to just give up on the Zoo. Go with BP and find some providers instead like Pixie or Riley.

Unless. Go to Seeking Arrangement and find some local MSU girls. You may have to drop some serious money though.I actually tried that sugar baby site for a month or two. YMMV, but I had zero luck on there. In my experience those girls literally wanted something for nothing LOL.

JimBliss478
03-18-17, 13:53
I actually tried that sugar baby site for a month or two. YMMV, but I had zero luck on there. In my experience those girls literally wanted something for nothing LOL.There are all those hungry college girls there. They need to start working if they want something from us.

I understand man. I had a better luck with that site with girls from Flint and Grand Rapids which blows.

Rallos
03-18-17, 14:40
I actually tried that sugar baby site for a month or two. YMMV, but I had zero luck on there. In my experience those girls literally wanted something for nothing LOL.So true. Some don't even have the intention to meet face to face. What I don't get is the expectation of a substantial "sugaring" just to text (sext) with or to Skype with them.

JimBliss478
03-19-17, 13:30
So true. Some don't even have the intention to meet face to face. What I don't get is the expectation of a substantial "sugaring" just to text (sext) with or to Skype with them.These girls will quickly learn. Unless there are some fools out that who pay for those kind of services. I hope not.

CalicoJck
03-19-17, 21:37
So true. Some don't even have the intention to meet face to face. What I don't get is the expectation of a substantial "sugaring" just to text (sext) with or to Skype with them.I had one tell me she needed an allowance in order to meet for coffee just to talk about arrangements. I sent her packing but I did get the feeling that there are guys who are giving in to their demands. Wish we could just find all those guys and talk sense to them!

MuaDib2112
03-20-17, 23:39
Saw Crazy Jenny at 10:50 pm on Prospect. Then about 10 minutes later saw a tall brunette at Homer and Prospect, not sure if I've seen before, def working.

Galaxie
03-26-17, 12:11
What's the word on Annie? Was thinking about giving her a call, assuming she still has the same number.

LimaBean
06-04-17, 01:43
Saw Crazy Jenny at 10:50 pm on Prospect. Then about 10 minutes later saw a tall brunette at Homer and Prospect, not sure if I've seen before, def working.LOL. It took me a while, but I finally tamed Jenny. I got to the point that she'd pretty much do what I want. If anyone is looking to do the same, proceed with caution. You're likely to get your throat slit if you fuck up.

LimaBean
06-04-17, 01:47
Been hitting the Zoo lately and I haven't seen any girls in about 2 weeks. I mean not one. I've tried different times of day and night and still no luck. Is there any other good streets to cruise?QD is ground zero. Girls are in all four directions from there.

CalicoJck
06-08-17, 13:10
QD is ground zero. Girls are in all four directions from there.Do you do your hunting at any particular time of day or night? I've had zero luck lately and I'm either making a pass around 9-10 pm or 1-3 am.

LimaBean
06-08-17, 13:24
Do you do your hunting at any particular time of day or night? I've had zero luck lately and I'm either making a pass around 9-10 pm or 1-3 am.My experience in Lansing and other parts of the country:

Some girls try to hit morning and evening rush hours when guys are going back and forth to work. They may also try to hit the lunch rush.

Some girls prefer daytime when they're clearly visible and then they may be safe from someone trying to grab them and rape them in the bushes. Others prefer night so they aren't so noticeable.

Some like to get the drunk crowd around bar-closing time.

Some try to catch people on Fridays since that's payday for many of us.

Some go out whenever they're boyfriend or husband isn't around.

Many simply go out whenever they're fiending for their next fix.

LimaBean
06-08-17, 18:35
My experience in Lansing and other parts of the country:

Some girls try to hit morning and evening rush hours when guys are going back and forth to work. They may also try to hit the lunch rush.

Some girls prefer daytime when they're clearly visible and then they may be safe from someone trying to grab them and rape them in the bushes. Others prefer night so they aren't so noticeable.

Some like to get the drunk crowd around bar-closing time.

Some try to catch people on Fridays since that's payday for many of us.

Some go out whenever they're boyfriend or husband isn't around.

Many simply go out whenever they're fiending for their next fix.In some parts of the country, you can pick up a girl quickly if you know the local areas to hunt. Unfortunately, Lansing isn't one of these areas.

I'm a person who enjoys the thrill of the hunt. Even when I have girls' numbers, and even though I have great experiences with them, it's rare that I just call them. I usually only resort to calling as a last resort. By that, I mean I may hunt for an hour or sometimes even more. If you don't have the patience or the time to do this, many times you'll end up empty-handed. Well, you may not technically be empty-handed, but it will just be your own hardened wanker that you're holding.

The Mad Humper
06-15-17, 01:23
Since my move to Lansing I've spent several hours cruising the listed strolls with no success. Last night I spotted a white female as I drove down MLK near Saginaw Street. I wasn't positive she was working on my first pass although I was pretty sure I got "the look" from her as I drove by. On my third slow pass by she pulled up her shirt and showed me her titties. That was all I needed. I circled around and pulled over and she hopped in my van. She introduced herself as Faith. Faith is about a thirty-year-old WSW with dirty blond hair, maybe 5'4" and 120-130 lbs. She had track marks all up and down both of her arms. She was wearing a white Puma T-shirt and black stretch pants. As I found a safe spot to park I negotiated BBFS for $30. Once we made it into the back of the van she took off all her clothes and there were track marks on her legs as well. Her titties were basically mosquito bites. Minus the track marks she had a nice body and ass. Started out with a BBBJ which was decent and once I was rock hard I started hitting it doggy style. Finally had her ride me reverse cow girl until the cream pie finish. The last five minutes that she rode me she bitched and wanted me to hurry up. Overall it was the typical SW experience. Not great but not bad. Ended up dropping her off at the Speedway on Waverley.

Vincent79
06-15-17, 20:46
Would you mind talk about the time you met her?

Thanks.

Since my move to Lansing I've spent several hours cruising the listed strolls with no success. Last night I spotted a white female as I drove down MLK near Saginaw Street. I wasn't positive she was working on my first pass although I was pretty sure I got "the look" from her as I drove by. On my third slow pass by she pulled up her shirt and showed me her titties. That was all I needed. I circled around and pulled over and she hopped in my van. She introduced herself as Faith. Faith is about a thirty-year-old WSW with dirty blond hair, maybe 5'4" and 120-130 lbs. She had track marks all up and down both of her arms. She was wearing a white Puma T-shirt and black stretch pants. As I found a safe spot to park I negotiated BBFS for $30. Once we made it into the back of the van she took off all her clothes and there were track marks on her legs as well. Her titties were basically mosquito bites. Minus the track marks she had a nice body and ass. Started out with a BBBJ which was decent and once I was rock hard I started hitting it doggy style. Finally had her ride me reverse cow girl until the cream pie finish. The last five minutes that she rode me she bitched and wanted me to hurry up. Overall it was the typical SW experience. Not great but not bad. Ended up dropping her off at the Speedway on Waverley.

The Mad Humper
06-15-17, 23:22
Would you mind talk about the time you met her?

Thanks.Approximately 9:00 PM.

Golf08
06-26-17, 22:16
Hey guys I'm new to this site. Looking for anything around Charlotte. My gf is pregnant and wants nothing to do with sex and its been months of this. I gota fimd something. Any tips or advice would be great.

The Mad Humper
07-04-17, 14:25
Found a pretty cracked out looking WSW on MLK between Jolly and Holmes. She hopped in my van, she wanted me to touch her tit, then after I did so she introduced herself as Kim. She's early forties, maybe 5'6" and 100 lbs. Her tits were deflated A's. Since I don't live far I took her back to my place. Everything was on the menu. $80 covered everything for 1. 5 hours. BBBJ was alright then switched to BB Greek. Had no lube and it was tough getting in. A couple hockers did the trick. I pounded her ass for a bit then switched holes until the cream pie finish. Round two I opted for another BBBJ. She took the load and swallowed. She wanted to take a shower so I joined her (not comfortable leaving her anywhere unwatch). I helped her wash out her ass and pussy then dropped her off at the Krieger off of MLK.

WarRiver
07-05-17, 18:14
Found a pretty cracked out looking WSW on MLK between Jolly and Holmes. She hopped in my van, she wanted me to touch her tit, then after I did so she introduced herself as Kim. She's early forties, maybe 5'6" and 100 lbs. Her tits were deflated A's. Since I don't live far I took her back to my place. Everything was on the menu. $80 covered everything for 1. 5 hours. BBBJ was alright then switched to BB Greek. Had no lube and it was tough getting in. A couple hockers did the trick. I pounded her ass for a bit then switched holes until the cream pie finish. Round two I opted for another BBBJ. She took the load and swallowed. She wanted to take a shower so I joined her (not comfortable leaving her anywhere unwatch). I helped her wash out her ass and pussy then dropped her off at the Krieger off of MLK.$180 or a flat 80 bucks? Always hated that system of relaying damage.

Mackin
07-06-17, 17:08
Anybody seen Annie?

Kickstr
07-08-17, 09:56
Wasn't really looking when I pulled into QD, but she was at the bus stop across kazoo. She came over when I parked so I figured what the heck. Took her north and negotiated 30 FS. Taking her to drop her turned into a nightmare. Out of nowhere she starts yelling at me and calling me names. I stop she gets out and escalates her anger. I drove off without even letting her close the door. What a nut case. Definitely would have passed it up if I had known.

Kickstr
07-08-17, 09:57
Anybody seen Annie?She's still around. She has a job and is out on the west side. Don't know if her number is still the same.

Kickstr
07-08-17, 10:30
Anybody seen Annie?She's still around. She has a job and is out on the west side. Don't know if her number is still the same.

Kickstr
07-08-17, 10:40

LimaBean
07-08-17, 15:20
Wasn't really looking when I pulled into QD, but she was at the bus stop across kazoo. She came over when I parked so I figured what the heck. Took her north and negotiated 30 FS. Taking her to drop her turned into a nightmare. Out of nowhere she starts yelling at me and calling me names. I stop she gets out and escalates her anger. I drove off without even letting her close the door. What a nut case. Definitely would have passed it up if I had known.LOL. Jenny is one who can go batshit in half a second flat. This is why I've warned people about her. Sorry you had to experience that because it's not pleasant. You have to go through a lot with her to tame her.

Kickstr
07-08-17, 18:33
LOL. Jenny is one who can go batshit in half a second flat. This is why I've warned people about her. Sorry you had to experience that because it's not pleasant. You have to go through a lot with her to tame her.Drove down there last night in a different vehicle and she was on the corner of kHz and Holmes waving her arms at passing cars. Too bad the incidents weren't reversed. I would have known to decline the opportunity. Live and learn.

LimaBean
07-08-17, 21:16
Drove down there last night in a different vehicle and she was on the corner of kHz and Holmes waving her arms at passing cars. Too bad the incidents weren't reversed. I would have known to decline the opportunity. Live and learn.Jenny is manic depressive. She can be suicidal or violent. She hears voices, and they tell her to do bad shit. They can be so forceful in her head that she has to fight hard not to go apeshit. She is someone who would burn your house down, and she'd be grinning and laughing as she watched, knowing all the while that you and your family are roasting and screaming inside. If she doesn't trust you--even if you feel you've done nothing to cause her distrust--then watch your back. I've seen some things, and I've heard some other things.

TempleFleet
07-18-17, 18:25
Jenny is manic depressive. She can be suicidal or violent. She hears voices, and they tell her to do bad shit. They can be so forceful in her head that she has to fight hard not to go apeshit. She is someone who would burn your house down, and she'd be grinning and laughing as she watched, knowing all the while that you and your family are roasting and screaming inside. If she doesn't trust you--even if you feel you've done nothing to cause her distrust--then watch your back. I've seen some things, and I've heard some other things.I am visiting Appleton for a couple of days any good ones in the area?

Kickstr
07-23-17, 03:02
Driving down the zoo Saturday not really looking but I noticed a girl walking east a couple blocks from PA. What caught my eye was that she seemed to have a problem walking, like a bad foot or ankle kind of gimp to her gait. As I passed her, she gave me the look. I was surprised because she had a conservative looking dress on and other cars had passed and she didn't acknowledge them.

I swung up a side street and doubled back. As I came to kazoo, she was getting to the corner of the street and stopped and look at me. At this point I notice 5 guys standing across zoo all leering at her and making gestures and one of them walks into the street towards the girl. It was too much attention for me so I drove across the street and down a side back to PA where I doubled back to Prospect planning to take it up to Allen and cut back down and continue towards campus.

To my surprise at Prospect and Holmes, there she is, but no one is near her. She looks and I stop and pick her up. Told me her name was Melissa. Mid 20's with a slightly rough complexion, but nice enough looking to attract attention She tells me the guys I saw had been following her for some time and she had headed up Holmes to get away from them.

Felt bad that she was so rattled so I helped her out. 4 and she was appreciative but not fully appreciative. Didn't get digits but will be looking and will help her out again if I get the chance.

Kickstr
07-23-17, 08:17
Driving down the zoo Saturday not really looking but I noticed a girl walking east a couple blocks from PA. What caught my eye was that she seemed to have a problem walking, like a bad foot or ankle kind of gimp to her gait. As I passed her, she gave me the look. I was surprised because she had a conservative looking dress on and other cars had passed and she didn't acknowledge them.

I swung up a side street and doubled back. As I came to kazoo, she was getting to the corner of the street and stopped and look at me. At this point I notice 5 guys standing across zoo all leering at her and making gestures and one of them walks into the street towards the girl. It was too much attention for me so I drove across the street and down a side back to PA where I doubled back to Prospect planning to take it up to Allen and cut back down and continue towards campus.

To my surprise at Prospect and Holmes, there she is, but no one is near her. She looks and I stop and pick her up. Told me her name was Melissa. Mid 20's with a slightly rough complexion, but nice enough looking to attract attention She tells me the guys I saw had been following her for some time and she had headed up Holmes to get away from them.

Felt bad that she was so rattled so I helped her out. 4 and she was appreciative but not fully appreciative. Didn't get digits but will be looking and will help her out again if I get the chance.

LimaBean
07-26-17, 23:09

Felt bad that she was so rattled so I helped her out. 4 and she was appreciative but not fully appreciative. Didn't get digits but will be looking and will help her out again if I get the chance.LOL. What's "not fully appreciative" mean? . 4 should always get you both head and sex.

BeefJerky1
07-27-17, 07:15
Seen annie on corner of saginaw / waverly the other day around 7 pm. First time time seeing her out this year. Didn't have time to turn around & get a chance to talk to her.

Kickstr
08-03-17, 19:17
Driving down kzoo West. Blonde girl walking between Holmes and Jones making me yes contact. LEO parked on two side streets and on Prospect and passed one traveling East by Clemens.

Kickstr
08-04-17, 19:31
Seen annie on corner of saginaw / waverly the other day around 7 pm. First time time seeing her out this year. Didn't have time to turn around & get a chance to talk to her.Heard she has a job waiting tables somewhere, and I would guess we aren't going to see her very often but I also heard she does still take appointments from her regulars.

Kickstr
08-13-17, 07:43
Drove East on Kzoo from Dt at about 10 a. M maybe 10:30. On my way to msu campus. At PEnn, crazy Jenny is standing in the middle of penn just north of zoo waving at passing cars. I see Melissa pacing between jones and Holmes. Two blocks east by the apartments an attractive looking black girl walking east gives me the eye. Police on Holmes, in the apartment parking lot and one passes me heading West. A short brunnette walking and obviously giving the eye to every passing car and a tall bbw by the car wash and yet another police car heading West from Howard.

On my way back an hour later, I run down Prospect instead. Run into Melissa a block west of penn. Scoop her and she looks like she has been beaten up. Obvious bruise on RT cheek, huge hematoma swollen up on her forehead and left arm looks like she was dragged across pavement. She gives me the fell down stairs excuse. Didn't proceed and got her out of the car as soon as I could.

HeimDell
08-14-17, 09:50
Was driving east on Kzoo Thursday afternoon close to 4 ish and I saw this hot looking lady wearing leopard skin shorts and a animal print top just past Cedar (looked like she had Wendy's food in her hands). She wasn't making eye contact, but damnit her outfit and the way she was shaking that BEAUTIFUL round ass (near perfect really) made me want to turn around immediately. Unfortunately by the time I got headed back west she was nowhere to be seen. If anyone else saw her, or knows the outfit, can you please let me know if she is legit. That ass was smokin!

LimaBean
08-14-17, 18:56
Heard she has a job waiting tables somewhere, and I would guess we aren't going to see her very often but I also heard she does still take appointments from her regulars.I don't know Annie, but if she does drugs, I know the type. You'll likely still see her on occasion. After a process of time, she'll fuck up at her job and get fired or quit after being tired of working so hard, she'll be back on the street. That's not a prediction. I'm just saying if she's got a habit, chances are he'll be back.

In another city, a guy picked up a waitress from IHOP still in uniform while walking home from work and got a blowjob.

Mich Dog
08-22-17, 06:47
Was on the zoo this morning and spotted a cute girl crossing street at penn and zoo, made eye contact with her, she waved me over. Drove atound the block and picked her up, nice looking with a great body. Sorry didn't get her name. She told me a spot for car fun, did the LE check nice natural tits agreed on donation and off we went, very good skills hope to see this cutie again.

Mich Dog
08-22-17, 07:52
While heading to dream I ran across this hottie walking the zoo at Penn made eye contact she smiled and waved, looked very nice made a turn on side street and picked her up, better looking in person. Told her what I was looking for agreed on donation did the LE check, mice natural tits, she directed me to a spot she knew and then down to business, very good skills, only bad thing is I didn't get her name or number.

LimaBean
08-22-17, 12:07
Was on the zoo this morning and spotted a cute girl crossing street at penn and zoo, made eye contact with her, she waved me over. Drove atound the block and picked her up, nice looking with a great body. Sorry didn't get her name. She told me a spot for car fun, did the LE check nice natural tits agreed on donation and off we went, very good skills hope to see this cutie again.Sounds like it may be Ree. She's a great gal, but I think she'll fuck up anyone who messes with her.

Mich Dog
08-22-17, 19:29
Thanks for the info, anymore you care to share about her would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

LimaBean
08-23-17, 00:59
ThanksT for the info, anymore you care to share about her would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.If she likes you, she can get as wild as the wildest. She's one old my ATF's. Sometimes she dresses sloppy, and sometimes she dresses classy. In either case, what's under the clothes is nice.

Kickstr
08-23-17, 22:26
I don't know Annie, but if she does drugs, I know the type. You'll likely still see her on occasion. After a process of time, she'll fuck up at her job and get fired or quit after being tired of working so hard, she'll be back on the street. That's not a prediction. I'm just saying if she's got a habit, chances are he'll be back.

In another city, a guy picked up a waitress from IHOP still in uniform while walking home from work and got a blowjob.She is not a user. I know her well enough to know that she doesn't work to support a habit. She'll keep the job a while and be back to sign holding on a corner somewhere.

TheGlav
08-24-17, 17:11
Sounds like it may be Ree. She's a great gal, but I think she'll fuck up anyone who messes with her.Have digits for her? PM ME.

Kickstr
08-27-17, 14:50
She is not a user. I know her well enough to know that she doesn't work to support a habit. She'll keep the job a while and be back to sign holding on a corner somewhere.Yep. She contacted me this week. Got upset on the job and left it. If you have been looking for her, you should see her signing again any day.

TheGlav
09-03-17, 16:47
Anyone know where Annie hangs out?