PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

TwistedBrother
05-08-13, 04:08
Taking an evening walk, made my way over to the Zoo, just for fun. While walking eastbound from Penn, saw on south side of street a fairly short, young brunette gal walking on the other side toward me, wearing sexy stretch pants and top. A fair bit of fat on the belly and hips, but still appealing curves and kinda young and sultry. Maybe Hispanic.

Further down, saw perhaps the gal Shawntae or Shawtnee. Young, black, tall, slender, not much on chest. She was near Hayford on same side of street and being pretty obvious. At first, I thought she was an older tall black gal I'd seen, but close up I saw she seemed under 30.

Wasn't carrying any cash or even my wallet, but just wanting to scout and leer a bit. I'd have gone for the first one.

Mr Buebird
05-08-13, 18:59
Tall thin BSW been walking the Zoo Be safe

TwistedBrother
05-09-13, 16:57
Had an interesting right-time, right-place meet and greet a little while ago, that may or may not yield pleasurable benefits.

Was walking out of a QD on the east side today and an approaching very slender brunette carrying a big, empty soda mug came up and asked me for a buck. Normally, I'm unresponsive to folks asking for cash like that, but the monger in me wasn't about to refuse this one. She was probably late 30s or 40s, but looked clean and neat, maybe 5'5 with short brown hair and wearing a pastel blue top with matching eyeliner.

As I was giving her a dollar, I held her gaze to show strong interest and said I'd like to see her again. She immediately connected to the proposition and asked me what I was doing right now. I said I couldn't hang now, but asked how I could find her later. She gave me her number and said her name was Corey (sp?) , also mentioning at some point she'd have a hard time hosting. She's over on Foster, she said.

During this, I kinda brazenly put my arm around her waist and squeezed to further clue her into my aspirations. Whoa, the chick was definitely a serious spinner, possibly anorexic. I wasn't getting much more than skin and bones. However, while I often like busty girls, I also have a thing for super skinny ones, a fetish if you will (it's more an asian thing, but I'll take this one, too). I hope she's flexible, too.

I don't think I've ever seen her on BP or on the street, which makes it even more fascinating. Like I said, she was decently dressed and made up. But you know, while it's common to get asked for cash outside a QD or something by a guy, it's not that common by a gal. Especially a decent looking one. I didn't notice obvious drug signs, but likely part of the equation. Maybe she's a beginner.

Hopefully, I can hook up with her soon and give her a good shagging. Either way, I'll call her when I get a chance and if not to hookup, I'll let her know I have lots of friends. LOTS of friends.

Master Ryan
05-10-13, 00:51
Had an interesting right-time, right-place meet and greet a little while ago, that may or may not yield pleasurable benefits.

Was walking out of a QD on the east side today and an approaching very slender brunette carrying a big, empty soda mug came up and asked me for a buck.I go to QD all the time, why don't I ever get this lucky. Haha

Mr Buebird
05-10-13, 01:10
I had a dream that I saw a WSW Judy walking just off Kalamazoo. BBBJCIM spit and a little covered doggie. She has a better than average body, nice Bees. Light brown hair and glasses.

Waxon1
05-16-13, 12:35
The ZOO was MT about noon yesterday, so I went prospecting that also was MT.

Seen lots of PO PO.

TwistedBrother
05-21-13, 23:36
Finally had a time with Cory last weekend, the gal I met at the QD. Scooped her up at her place and went to the Apex. Had a good time with LFK, DATY, FS. I'the call it moderate GFE. Guys, she is very slender, very much a spinner (though maybe at least 5'6).

Seems like an honest, down to earth gal who could be a good regular for some of us. As far as outlay, well, I had fronted her 20 a previous day when I'the encountered her a 2nd time at QD and I started to give her 60 more after we left the Apex. She actually gave me 20 back and then bought me a drink at, you guessed it, the QD (a different one) on the way home. I know, this QD stuff is getting weird. Believe me, I'm not there all the time! So, all told, it was 60, plus I got the room. I think there's wiggle room in there, both in terms of services and price.

She has another gig, not FT with this, but would like to have a few good regulars. Cell digits were still an issue as of last weekend, but she has a landline, too.

PM me for more. I'the like to see her develop regulars from our group.

Asianplvr
05-22-13, 11:48
I sent you an email TB.

BTW, is this her?

Finally had a time with Cory last weekend, the gal I met at the QD. Scooped her up at her place and went to the Apex. Had a good time with LFK, DATY, FS. I'the call it moderate GFE. Guys, she is very slender, very much a spinner (though maybe at least 5'6).

Seems like an honest, down to earth gal who could be a good regular for some of us. As far as outlay, well, I had fronted her 20 a previous day when I'the encountered her a 2nd time at QD and I started to give her 60 more after we left the Apex. She actually gave me 20 back and then bought me a drink at, you guessed it, the QD (a different one) on the way home. I know, this QD stuff is getting weird. Believe me, I'm not there all the time! So, all told, it was 60, plus I got the room. I think there's wiggle room in there, both in terms of services and price.

She has another gig, not FT with this, but would like to have a few good regulars. Cell digits were still an issue as of last weekend, but she has a landline, too.

PM me for more. I'the like to see her develop regulars from our group.

TwistedBrother
05-22-13, 16:59
Well, she has short, brown hair now, but the facial features aren't necessarily far off. And another guy told me she had blonde hair at one point, but was probably dyed. Yeah, that might be her, but she's thinner and different hair now.

I sent you an email TB.

BTW, is this her?

TwistedBrother
05-23-13, 17:32
Having not gotten any call or text back from Cory after a few inquiries, and knowing some of you were experiencing the same, I did a drive-by today to the place she was living and working. The disabled vet she was caring for was not a happy camper when he came to the door. Let's just say there was no smile or friendly greeting. He informed me that my new friend is not in a happy place and I wasn't welcome there, to put it mildly, before issuing a bit of a threat.

I didn't seem to be able to produce any witty responses at the moment, so I left rather quickly, hoping consequences would not follow. I don't expect to see or hear from Cory any time soon and hope that if I do, the big head will be doing the thinking. That is all.

Mw Jrp
05-23-13, 18:01
Having not gotten any call or text back from Cory after a few inquiries, and knowing some of you were experiencing the same, I did a drive-by today to the place she was living and working. The disabled vet she was caring for was not a happy camper when he came to the door. Let's just say there was no smile or friendly greeting. He informed me that my new friend is not in a happy place and I wasn't welcome there, to put it mildly, before issuing a bit of a threat.

I didn't seem to be able to produce any witty responses at the moment, so I left rather quickly, hoping consequences would not follow. I don't expect to see or hear from Cory any time soon and hope that if I do, the big head will be doing the thinking. That is all.I have met many like your Cory. They provide a GFE or near-GFE date and I expect to see them often over the next several months. Unfortunately, their true colors of addiction take over, rather quickly, they start burning bridges, quickly, and then do what they always did; run! I was actually going to ask for her digits since she sounded like a quality gal, and if she is the one in the pic, a nice looking girl, too.

In truth she is likely a very fine gal, when picked for a date, and treated like a lady, as I always do, and I'm sure TB does the same. But when addiction rears its head, all bets are off. They can usually hold it together for a short date with one of us mongers. But as a roomie it all goes sideways, it hits the fan, and away they go.

I have often been tempted to walk up to the house where I think they live and inquire if "Ms Hottie" is home, but I have resisted doing this, since I have accidently pissed off enough BF's and hubbies as it is. I give you credit for knocking on the door, TB. Glad the vet didn't take his "disappointment" out on you. Be safe and good hunting. MW

TwistedBrother
05-23-13, 18:08
Yeah, many times, I wouldn't know where they live or be tempted if I did, but this evolved a little differently and I wound up taking a risk that could have (and still could) turn out worse. I think I felt somewhat accountable for all you guys I had told and wanted to be able to deliver info for. Hopefully, I learned!

I have often been tempted to walk up to the house where I think they live and inquire if "Ms Hottie" is home, but I have resisted doing this, since I have accidently pissed off enough BF's and hubbies as it is. I give you credit for knocking on the door, TB. Glad the vet didn't take his "disappointment" out on you. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Asianplvr
05-24-13, 23:47
Got a text from Cory tonight after a long time of her missing in action.

Her text reads:

"I am so sorry I had an emergency and will be out of town until Monday. I would have let you know but I just now got access to my phone."

I will follow up with her :cool: and see where it gets me.

Yeah, many times, I wouldn't know where they live or be tempted if I did, but this evolved a little differently and I wound up taking a risk that could have (and still could) turn out worse. I think I felt somewhat accountable for all you guys I had told and wanted to be able to deliver info for. Hopefully, I learned!

Asianplvr
05-25-13, 00:00
Would this happen to be the "vet"?

Just looks like the Vet type, LOL. Complete with pierced nipple.

Got that pic off her online profile with this pic:

Maybe Cory pic with blonde hair as mentioned.

I didn't seem to be able to produce any witty responses at the moment, so I left rather quickly, hoping consequences would not follow. I don't expect to see or hear from Cory any time soon and hope that if I do, the big head will be doing the thinking. That is all.

TwistedBrother
05-25-13, 10:43
No, that's definitely not the vet. I'm pretty sure this vet is someone she just started working with a few weeks ago, until she got arrested. Of course, who knows what's true and what's not. I imagine Cory's got a pretty shaky relationship with the truth, even if she has some good qualities. But no, he doesn't look like that at all. Short, squat bald guy, younger, and no, not even close.

But I do think the pic of her is right, just with dyed blonde hair and a few more pounds.

Interesting you got a text (where the hell is my text, LOL!) and her story about emergency and all that. I don't think I'll try her again, but given her good qualities, still might be worth a shot for you. Whatever her lies, I don't think she'll rip a guy off or upsell or anything, but one never knows.

BTW, asianplvr, you better post again. You're post count is stuck on 666! ;)

Asianplvr
05-25-13, 12:57
BTW, asianplvr, you better post again. You're post count is stuck on 666! ;)LMAO! I see that! OMG sign of the Devil, I better be careful this weekend!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all, play safe!

Asianplvr
05-26-13, 11:56
I got a text from Cory today and she said she will be home tonight. Also said to please not call or text till later tonight.

TwistedBrother
05-27-13, 11:42
I've also gotten a text from Cory in the past day, saying she'll be back in town today (or maybe it was yesterday). Who knows if she was really in jail or not and why she'd be out so quick if she was. I guess there's not even any way of my knowing for sure if the "vet" I encountered when I went where she had been staying was telling the truth. Who knows, all I know is my experience with her was good before that.

A few other guys also told me they had good experiences with her in the past, so maybe things are cool w / her. Her cell number seems to be working now. Those of you who have PM'd me about her, I've sent a similar message to you with the number. PM me if you have any other questions. Obviously, there's at least a little risk of drama, but I guess I'm inclined to say give her a try. I'd love to hear what others think, but be careful. Don't all call her at once! .

TB

Asianplvr
05-27-13, 12:24
I got a call from her now and she says she is available tomorrow. I'm going to pass on her offer but would like to hear about other reports.

If my regular BP girl doesn't see me soon I may take a chance on her and give a follow up report.

I've also gotten a text from Cory in the past day, saying she'll be back in town today (or maybe it was yesterday). Who knows if she was really in jail or not and why she'd be out so quick if she was. I guess there's not even any way of my knowing for sure if the "vet" I encountered when I went where she had been staying was telling the truth. Who knows, all I know is my experience with her was good before that.

A few other guys also told me they had good experiences with her in the past, so maybe things are cool w / her. Her cell number seems to be working now. Those of you who have PM'd me about her, I've sent a similar message to you with the number. PM me if you have any other questions. Obviously, there's at least a little risk of drama, but I guess I'm inclined to say give her a try. I'd love to hear what others think, but be careful. Don't all call her at once! .

TB

Anon008
06-01-13, 07:44
First Thanks goes to TB for the info on Cory!

I saw Cory recently and had a good time, she's definitely a spinner, very short and thin! Pretty face but she has a lot of skin issues, she said she has psoriasis but it wasn't just that, she had a lot of marks and sores! Literally while fucking her she is itching her legs. Not hot! Lmao! She has no tits to speak of and over all I just wasn't impressed plus I don't know how honest she is, she told me this was only the 3rd time she's done anything like this but from the things that were said I highly doubt that (what women would jump into this and charge so little, usually new girls think their pussy is gold and worth $200 or more an hour and when I asked about anal she said sure but for more cash, no hesatation no time to think about it, like she's been asked many times and knew how much she wanted) and I tried her earlier in the week but she called back too late but then when seeing her she tells me her phone has been ringing off the hook but she's been busy and hasn't had time to see anyone, well obviously she didn't remember I had call her earlier and she was practical begging for us to meet then and told me she had nothing going on so call back anytime she's available! So I guess she just lies about stupid shit, idk! That was the bad and Now for the good, she has a great rate I paid $40 plus the room. She has a decent BBBJ and I loved watching her ride me in the mirror at the notel! No clue if she is GFE cause with all the skin issues I wasn't going to kiss her or DATY (not really my thing with working girls anyways) I'm not sure if I'd repeat or not but she's legit, and not LE so that's my report with Cory!

Be safe!

Asianplvr
06-01-13, 09:04
Thanks for the report. I've been looking for another experience since TB brought her to the forums. If she was in GR I still might of seen her but given the distance and skin issues I'm going to hold off on this one. Cudos to TB for bringing her into the light and throwing us a new bone. (no pun intended)

I saw Cory recently and had a good time, she's definitely a spinner, very short and thin! Pretty face but she has a lot of skin issues, she said she has psoriasis but it wasn't just that, she had a lot of marks and sores! Literally while fucking her she is itching her legs. Not hot! Lmao! She has no tits to speak of and over all I just wasn't impressed plus I don't know how honest she is, she told me this was only the 3rd time she's done anything like this but from the things that were said I highly doubt that (what women would jump into this and charge so little, usually new girls think their pussy is gold and worth $200 or more an hour and when I asked about anal she said sure but for more cash, no hesatation no time to think about it, like she's been asked many times and knew how much she wanted) and I tried her earlier in the week but she called back too late but then when seeing her she tells me her phone has been ringing off the hook but she's been busy and hasn't had time to see anyone, well obviously she didn't remember I had call her earlier and she was practical begging for us to meet then and told me she had nothing going on so call back anytime she's available! So I guess she just lies about stupid shit, idk! That was the bad and Now for the good, she has a great rate I paid $40 plus the room. She has a decent BBBJ and I loved watching her ride me in the mirror at the notel! No clue if she is GFE cause with all the skin issues I wasn't going to kiss her or DATY (not really my thing with working girls anyways) I'm not sure if I'd repeat or not but she's legit, and not LE so that's my report with Cory!

Be safe!

Calvin77
06-01-13, 10:02
Man, be careful. I have a good friend who just got scabies, and in one weeks time he was covered with itching sores. Even with treatment he tells me it could take over a month to get rid of it. He has no idea how he got it. Says the ladies he's been with didn't have any signs.

Be safe!

TwistedBrother
06-01-13, 12:36
Just a few more comments on Cory after this report. Not to be nitpicky, but I wouldn't call her short. I'm 5'8 and she's just a few inches shorter than me, I think. To me, short is 5'2 or smaller. But as I'd said before, yes, she's extremely thin and very pretty face. As for the skin issues, I didn't want to overemphasize, but yeah, she has psoriasis. The worse seems to be on her arms, which she had a clever way of covering while still exposing her tiny tits. And yeah, some other marks and dryness, though that didn't bother me. I did DATY and she was fresh and clean, IMO. She showered when we got to the room.

I agree that there's no way she's a noob at this and, while she may not be a "pro," she's certainly done plenty. And yeah, she seems to be fast and loose about truth in some respects (although in other ways seems sincere, so it's kind of odd).

Glad she kept the cost down with you, too, Anon. Good report and glad to have someone else's take. Bottom line, she has her issues but will still be a good value if you can get through the skin stuff and a little BS.

Be safe!

IMonger2
06-02-13, 22:20
Was in town Sunday and even though it was a rainy / snowy evening I figured why not give it a shot. Cruized the zoo and immediately saw Corey. She was near Shepard Street. Cruised around and did some recon and scooped. She's 36 about 5'8 about 120 short brown hair with nice as. Cruise and found our spot. Really nice girl down to earth and very talkative. Got down to it for the standard donation and was above average on skills. Quality date will repeat. Have digits.I saw her back in January of this year. Certainly not new to the business. However I didn't notice any skin issues at that point. Obviously I was a little off on her height! Probably 5'5 or 5'6.

TwistedBrother
06-04-13, 12:36
For all my posts in this section, believe it or not I've never technically picked up an SW on the Zoo. Hard to believe, I know. That changed today. Instead of my "safe" couple long loops trolling, I hung around for about 30-45 min, making shorter loops when I saw something interesting, etc. I saw a dark-complected gal near Penn and she smiled and waved, but by the time I got back, she was getting into a guy's truck.

About 20-30 min. Later, though, I saw her again. I was pulling into the QD at Penn / Kazoo and she was headed into the store across the street. I walked in there, caught her eye, and we strolled out a minute later back to my car. It was Jamie, the fairly slender, medium height. 30-something Hispanic gal who's been reviewed here a few times before, I see. Has a friendly, open, seemingly alert manner and seems to have had a significant prior life that makes her easy to talk with.

My problem is that I haven't developed a go-to place for SWs. Well, I forgot all about the little parking garage on Mich that I went to with the panhandler. She took me to Mt Hope cemetery, but some guy drove by and spooked us out. We then tried a back lot at Ingham Medical and that got too busy. Finally, we pulled into an empty church lot and got some BBBJ done. As others have said, she doesn't like CIM. I think, though, she could be pretty good if you got to know her or took her over to the Apex. She didn't have a place now.

Lately, my recommendations aren't turning out as good, but I recommend her. Of course, many of you know her already. She doesn't have a working cell right now. I found her around 11:30am.

Waxon1
06-04-13, 15:44
The Mt Hope cemetery has been a hooker spot for years and po po checks it often for funky tricks going down in the city.

Ingham Medical has cameras on and in the lots so be careful.

For all my posts in this section, believe it or not I've never technically picked up an SW on the Zoo. Hard to believe, I know. That changed today. Instead of my "safe" couple long loops trolling, I hung around for about 30-45 min, making shorter loops when I saw something interesting, etc. I saw a dark-complected gal near Penn and she smiled and waved, but by the time I got back, she was getting into a guy's truck.

About 20-30 min. Later, though, I saw her again. I was pulling into the QD at Penn / Kazoo and she was headed into the store across the street. I walked in there, caught her eye, and we strolled out a minute later back to my car. It was Jamie, the fairly slender, medium height. 30-something Hispanic gal who's been reviewed here a few times before, I see. Has a friendly, open, seemingly alert manner and seems to have had a significant prior life that makes her easy to talk with.

My problem is that I haven't developed a go-to place for SWs. Well, I forgot all about the little parking garage on Mich that I went to with the panhandler. She took me to Mt Hope cemetery, but some guy drove by and spooked us out. We then tried a back lot at Ingham Medical and that got too busy. Finally, we pulled into an empty church lot and got some BBBJ done. As others have said, she doesn't like CIM. I think, though, she could be pretty good if you got to know her or took her over to the Apex. She didn't have a place now.

Lately, my recommendations aren't turning out as good, but I recommend her. Of course, many of you know her already. She doesn't have a working cell right now. I found her around 11:30am.

TwistedBrother
06-04-13, 15:52
Hey Waxon, clear your PM box.

The Mt Hope cemetery has been a hooker spot for years and po po checks it often for funky tricks going down in the city.

Ingham Medical has cameras on and in the lots so be careful.

TwistedBrother
06-07-13, 14:46
I haven't seen anyone around the Michigan / 127 area lately (past week) except for Guitarzan. Some old guy had pulled over and was grilling him today, probably asking if he would really work for food or if he was just going to stand there and pretend to play his damn guitar all day. Meanwhile, the chicas seem to have left, moved on, or I've just missed them.

Asianplvr
06-07-13, 17:54
I haven't seen anyone around the Michigan / 127 area lately (past week) except for Guitarzan. Some old guy had pulled over and was grilling him today, probably asking if he would really work for food or if he was just going to stand there and pretend to play his damn guitar all day. Meanwhile, the chicas seem to have left, moved on, or I've just missed them.I've seen a couple new ones in Grand Rapids today. Maybe they have relocated.

TakeAway2
06-10-13, 14:14
I went thru the kzoo area around 7, Friday and seen a nice brunette near Allen. Appeared to be early 30's, be's, about 5'4" and 120 lbs. Had to drop off friend and when I came back I couldn't her. I think it may have been Judy; anyone have any luck with her?

RoyGrisham
06-19-13, 15:34
I've made a few strolls down the zoo this week at various times of the day and there was no one to be found anywhere. Some locals whom I know tell me that LE did some house cleaning recently, and it looks to be true.

Last week I had dreams about 2 young ladies who told me the girls might be dressing up more and carrying handbags so as to look more like residents walking than girls working. They aren't sending the usual signals anymore, so look for winks and raised eyebrows when you make eye contact, it's likely to be the only sign they'll throw for awhile.

Happy hunting!

AllwaysLookin
06-21-13, 07:40
I'm new yo the Lansing area and have a question. I got off the freeway at cedar Road and noticed some decent looking panhandlers at some of the corners. Also saw a rundown hotel called the Magnusson (spelling?). Looks to me like there might be some hunting possibilities in this area. Does anyone know?

Member #4025
06-21-13, 15:32
Took a short break from work today and drove Kalamazoo for 30. 40 minutes. Of interest; two men wearing black vests with 'Agent' printed across the back were standing outside an unmarked white Chevy Suburban Z1 talking to a thin BSW; they talked to her and then let her continue; also saw a couple of other WSW on the stroll. Stay safe. #4025

TwistedBrother
06-22-13, 01:10
If you read a few months worth of posts, you'll see most of what we know about the panhandlers. I kind of launched that discussion back in March when I got a decent one for a car date at 127 and Michigan. Lately, folks have been backing off and concerned that maybe LE has caught on. So I wouldn't necessarily try and drive you away from it, but be careful.

I'm new yo the Lansing area and have a question. I got off the freeway at cedar Road and noticed some decent looking panhandlers at some of the corners. Also saw a rundown hotel called the Magnusson (spelling?). Looks to me like there might be some hunting possibilities in this area. Does anyone know?

Mr Buebird
06-23-13, 13:27
The normal collection were out over the day between Allen and the car wash. In addition, Saw Cory and all that has been said is what I found to be true. There were three new additions, a WSW, I would say at least an 8 on any scale. She wears real short shorts. Dark brown hair. Looks tall, but it may be the shorts and great looking legs. I saw her both by the car wash / fish market and also at the other end by the railroad tracks. She is really a cute looker. There is a WSW stacked, well toned looker also an 8, shorts and dark hair. I would say she is 5 feet and a couple of inches. She seems to be working with / for a large Black guy. I saw her and him getting together from time to time. The third new was a Heavier WSW who was a block in from the car wash. She was made up in the classic baby doll look. Looked very young but said she was 23 year old. Around 2am, a bunch of cars stated driving around Arts Bar, checked it out, saw one heavy WSW back in off Kalamazoo. There was a HSW that walked all night up and down Kalamazoo she was wearing a nice looking blue sun dress. I would say she is a 6 Be safe, if you any of these how about a report?

RoyGrisham
06-23-13, 16:52
I'm not certain but I think the gal working with / for the large black guy is a girl who goes by Kelly on backpage;

http://lansing.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-as-sugar-hot-as-spice-incall-and-outcall-specials-20/12669932

She's not worth your time, just lays there and complains the whole time, pass her by gents. I'm not sure about the other two. I think I've seen the gal in the blue dress, she was pretty tempting.

I've noticed some unusual looking vehicles up and down the stroll the last few days, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of the girls are working with / for LE. Stay SAFE!

The normal collection were out over the day between Allen and the car wash. In addition, Saw Cory and all that has been said is what I found to be true. There were three new additions, a WSW, I would say at least an 8 on any scale. She wears real short shorts. Dark brown hair. Looks tall, but it may be the shorts and great looking legs. I saw her both by the car wash / fish market and also at the other end by the railroad tracks. She is really a cute looker. There is a WSW stacked, well toned looker also an 8, shorts and dark hair. I would say she is 5 feet and a couple of inches. She seems to be working with / for a large Black guy. I saw her and him getting together from time to time. The third new was a Heavier WSW who was a block in from the car wash. She was made up in the classic baby doll look. Looked very young but said she was 23 year old. Around 2am, a bunch of cars stated driving around Arts Bar, checked it out, saw one heavy WSW back in off Kalamazoo. There was a HSW that walked all night up and down Kalamazoo she was wearing a nice looking blue sun dress. I would say she is a 6 Be safe, if you any of these how about a report?

Mr Buebird
06-24-13, 05:17
I'm not certain but I think the gal working with / for the large black guy is a girl who goes by Kelly on backpage;

http://lansing.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-as-sugar-hot-as-spice-incall-and-outcall-specials-20/12669932

She's not worth your time, just lays there and complains the whole time, pass her by gents. I'm not sure about the other two. I think I've seen the gal in the blue dress, she was pretty tempting.

I've noticed some unusual looking vehicles up and down the stroll the last few days, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of the girls are working with / for LE. Stay SAFE!No it is not Kelly, the one I saw is shorter say 5' 2-3", Longer looking face and tight toned looking legs in those shorts. yes to strange vehicles, there was a car parked across Kalamazoo watching the car wash, about a block back and up the hill. Be safe

RoyGrisham
06-26-13, 11:33
I've noticed more unusual vehicles on side streets up and down the zoo, I suspect they are equipped with cameras. LE has been known to stake out areas using unattended vehicles equipped with video cameras. They can record traffic patterns, your license plate, if you're close enough your face. You name it. The regulars are all conspicuously absent at the same time these vehicle showed up, not a coincidence in my estimation.

I wonder if the girls been picked up by LE or if they are relocating to less conspicuous areas?

yes to strange vehicles, there was a car parked across Kalamazoo watching the car wash, about a block back and up the hill. Be safe

Dmk34
06-26-13, 15:50
I've picked up one from the zoo. Not to good. Was wondering if there was other places to look around town. Other than backpage. Where else do they walk? I like to drive around and watch for a few days before I actually approach one. Just not sure where to go.

TwistedBrother
06-26-13, 19:56
I've picked up one from the zoo. Not to good. Was wondering if there was other places to look around town. Other than backpage. Where else do they walk? I like to drive around and watch for a few days before I actually approach one. Just not sure where to go.I wouldn't say there's any other area in Lansing with consistent SW traffic, but if someone feels otherwise, say so. I mean, there's potentials on several major roads, like North Larch / Old 127, South MLK and South Cedar, South Washington and probably more. But I'd say all are pretty infrequent. What would others say is a decent second option these days?

Asianplvr
06-27-13, 00:40
What would others say is a decent second option these days?Grand Rapids, LOL

TwistedBrother
07-03-13, 11:32
Around 11 am on the Zoo, I saw that Hispanic or Native chick we've talked about from time to time. Not Jamie, but another that has been discussed and reviewed, can't recall her name. Had an ad on backpage dating more than a year ago. Kinda strange, haunting eyes, best way I can think of to describe. I can't recall whether reviews were good, bad or middlin, but suspect the latter. She was creeping down the north side of the road eastbound from Penn. On a second swing, I saw her wandering toward one of the cheap apartments in that little complex and she cast a baleful eye my way, my monger friends, a baleful eye. I did not issue forth an invitation as I feared being cast under an evil spell. Only pursue her if your strength is such to overcome her wiles. On this day, in that moment, mine was not.

RoyGrisham
07-03-13, 16:51
Someone needs to post a pic of this girl! I think I caught a glimpse of her a while back wearing the aforementioned blue sun dress but I'm not sure. If that was her then she is definitely NOT Jamie. Has anyone successfully conquered this young ladies wiles?

Also, there are at least (3) Jamie's walking the street that I know of, possibly adding to the confusion in here;

1. Used to hang out by the now closed party store (gone for awhile now and no real loss IMO)

2. Short and thin almost spinner type. Latina. 36 years old, with strands of gray in her hair, usually a bit disheveled looking.

3. Young Latina (early 20's) , walks only occasionally, very discreet young lady, always well dressed, does NOT look like a walker, makes eye contact only, no other signs given.

Around 11 am on the Zoo, I saw that Hispanic or Native chick we've talked about from time to time. Not Jamie, but another that has been discussed and reviewed, can't recall her name. Had an ad on backpage dating more than a year ago. Kinda strange, haunting eyes, best way I can think of to describe. I can't recall whether reviews were good, bad or middlin, but suspect the latter. She was creeping down the north side of the road eastbound from Penn. On a second swing, I saw her wandering toward one of the cheap apartments in that little complex and she cast a baleful eye my way, my monger friends, a baleful eye. I did not issue forth an invitation as I feared being cast under an evil spell. Only pursue her if your strength is such to overcome her wiles. On this day, in that moment, mine was not.

TwistedBrother
07-04-13, 00:28
Well, the gal I spotted today (or yesterday, as it now officially is) was definitely not Jamie, or any Jamie, I think. The Jamie I reported on recently was the second one you mention.

Someone needs to post a pic of this girl! I think I caught a glimpse of her a while back wearing the aforementioned blue sun dress but I'm not sure. If that was her then she is definitely NOT Jamie. Has anyone successfully conquered this young ladies wiles?

Also, there are at least (3) Jamie's walking the street that I know of, possibly adding to the confusion in here;

1. Used to hang out by the now closed party store (gone for awhile now and no real loss IMO)

2. Short and thin almost spinner type. Latina. 36 years old, with strands of gray in her hair, usually a bit disheveled looking.

3. Young Latina (early 20's) , walks only occasionally, very discreet young lady, always well dressed, does NOT look like a walker, makes eye contact only, no other signs given.

TwistedBrother
07-09-13, 12:30
I have to drop off a family member downtown many mornings and, while doing so, will almost always make at least one trip down the Zoo, too. Lately, I've also been paying closer attention to the foot traffic on Washington between Michigan and the Zoo, even though it's almost all "normal" folks. Hell, there's intriguing girls everywhere, IMO.

So I was driving toward Michigan on Washington and I noticed a black gal sitting on a bench on the NE corner at Washtenaw (BTW The Firm and a parking lot, I think, a tiny mini-park, if you will). I gave her a long look and she actually waved at me. Something told me to discreetly approach this one on foot. I didn't have the time for a date, but wanted to get a closer look. So I parked and went over. She was approachable and wound up telling me briefly about being homeless and needing help. She looked a little rough, but sounded reasonably intelligent, too (on the SW scale). Maybe 40s, few dental issues, but decent bod. I said maybe I'd have something for her when I got paid. I didn't ask if I could take her somewhere, but she seemed like a candidate. There was also an older black guy orbiting her on a bike. I suppose it could be trouble of various kinds, though, so not sure if I'll follow through.

So then I head eastbound on the Zoo and I see a slender white gal on the right just before the QD, walking toward Penn. Looked interesting, so I pull into the QD lot and wait. I certainly should not have been surprised that it was my cell-phone-losin', drug-abusin', cops-not-amusin', but if-you-love-skinny-got to-be-choosin' favorite: Cory!

Ah, Cory, Cory, Cory. When she spots me, her face lights up and she walks over, sayin' "Hey Cutie, what's up?" I can only laugh and shake my head. No, it's not at the QD where I met her. No, it's not the QD where she bought me a drink after I jackhammered her cute little twat. But it's a QD and there she is. Does her family own the franchise? Does she have a lifetime Arctic Freeze card? Who knows? She must get 80 percent of her daily caloric intake there.

Anyway, I didn't have time to take her somewhere and, of course, I was paranoid as hell after all the drama. She didn't take the rejection hard, though, and walked off laughing and saying she just got out of court and it went well, whatever that means.

Oh, one other odd thing: After the greeting and the laugh about QD, all the sudden she gets a freaky look on her face and says, "Wait! What was that? Did you just do that?"

I'm like, WTF?

"It felt like someone just blew on my arm!" she says.

Whaaaa? Ok, another cue to the big head to stay away. But damn, she looked good. She had on a tank top and the psoriasis on her arms looked better. Her arms actually seemed kinda muscular for a skinny chick and her hair was nice and she looked pretty. Damn, I wanted to bone her!

Anyway, an interesting morning. I may go back out tonight, but lord knows what for. Might try Great Hands Jamie for a massage again.

Msuhoops
07-09-13, 14:43
I had a run in again with Cory last week and she was way too drugged up. Her skin is very very bad and the drug marks are getting very bad. I picked her up to go to her spot then I saw how bad off she was and I decided I did not want to be with her. She began to start freaking out inside the car and jumped out of the car. Which was perfectly fine for me cause luckily no cops around to see that. She left her purse, coat, everything in the back seat.

Moriarty1875
07-10-13, 12:06
Around 11 am on the Zoo, I saw that Hispanic or Native chick we've talked about from time to time. Not Jamie, but another that has been discussed and reviewed, can't recall her name. Had an ad on backpage dating more than a year ago. Kinda strange, haunting eyes, best way I can think of to describe. I can't recall whether reviews were good, bad or middlin, but suspect the latter. She was creeping down the north side of the road eastbound from Penn. On a second swing, I saw her wandering toward one of the cheap apartments in that little complex and she cast a baleful eye my way, my monger friends, a baleful eye. I did not issue forth an invitation as I feared being cast under an evil spell. Only pursue her if your strength is such to overcome her wiles. On this day, in that moment, mine was not.I haven't read your posts in a while, TB. What I want to know is: what are you taking and where can I get some? LOL

Haywudja
07-10-13, 14:19
Around 11 am on the Zoo, I saw that Hispanic or Native chick we've talked about from time to time. Not Jamie, but another that has been discussed and reviewed, can't recall her name. Had an ad on backpage dating more than a year ago. Kinda strange, haunting eyes, best way I can think of to describe. I can't recall whether reviews were good, bad or middlin, but suspect the latter. She was creeping down the north side of the road eastbound from Penn. On a second swing, I saw her wandering toward one of the cheap apartments in that little complex and she cast a baleful eye my way, my monger friends, a baleful eye. I did not issue forth an invitation as I feared being cast under an evil spell. Only pursue her if your strength is such to overcome her wiles. On this day, in that moment, mine was not.Are you talking about Jessica, the one with eyes that hold no soul? Hispanic spinner, nice figure, but she is a pain in the ass. In my opinion, not worth the time.

Asianplvr
07-10-13, 15:45
I had a run in again with Cory last week and she was way too drugged up. Her skin is very very bad and the drug marks are getting very bad. I picked her up to go to her spot then I saw how bad off she was and I decided I did not want to be with her. She began to start freaking out inside the car and jumped out of the car. Which was perfectly fine for me cause luckily no cops around to see that. She left her purse, coat, everything in the back seat.Dang, sounds like you were lucky she jumped ship and not come at you like some crazed cat on steroids with leprosy. Prolly out of disinfect your vehicle, she might have mange, jking.

TwistedBrother
07-10-13, 16:04
I don't know if I would have said spinner or nice figure, but could be. She was wearing loose clothes.

Are you talking about Jessica, the one with eyes that hold no soul? Hispanic spinner, nice figure, but she is a pain in the ass. In my opinion, not worth the time.

NewRedWinger
07-12-13, 13:39

I've noticed some unusual looking vehicles up and down the stroll the last few days, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of the girls are working with / for LE. Stay SAFE!Yes, I agree. This one is not worth the time. No touching breasts, vjay jay, no BJ. Complained the whole time. Major clock watcher and shorts you on the time saying its been longer. There is better out there.

TwistedBrother
07-12-13, 16:12
Have you guys seen that brunette who's been standing on the corner of Hayford and the Zoo, in front of the old Paro's? She often just stands there and leans on the post, or even sits in front. Could she be any more obvious? I think I've seen a few other gals do that over time, too, but none as blatant as her. Am I missing something? How does she get away with that? I got a pretty good look the other day and she wasn't a great catch, even by Zoo standards. Might do in a pinch. What's up with her?

TwistedBrother
07-12-13, 16:20
No offense, MSUHoops, but we really need more details here. I'm surprised no one else has asked so far.

1. How fast was the car moving when she jumped? Was it on the freeway, as you were blasting 85? Was it just rolling down the Zoo, doing 35? Or was it at a stop light (not much fun in that)?

2. When she leapt out, did she execute a Hollywood roll, like all the good stuntmen do, and come up with sixguns shooting (except it her case it would be imaginary, drug-induced sixguns)?

3. What was in her purse? I can only imagine the excellent assemblage of potpourri and paraphernalia. We need lists, my friend. I'm imagining a hidden compartment containing a dozen old cellphones that have died after her minutes ran out and gone to cellphone heaven.

4. I was going to ask if she called to get her coat and purse, but what would she call with? A tin can and string? She could be waiting right now by where you picked her up, hoping you'll drive by there again and drop them off.

She began to start freaking out inside the car and jumped out of the car. Which was perfectly fine for me cause luckily no cops around to see that. She left her purse, coat, everything in the back seat.

Anon008
07-13-13, 05:29
I needed a quick cheap release so I went trolling down Kzoo and found sue, late 20's white shoulder length black hair and approx 5'5. She actually took me to her house which was just a couple blocks away and gave a good bbbjws for $20, this is the 2nd time I've seen her and both were just BBBJ so no idea what she's like between the legs! She seems like a cool person or at least doesn't seem strung out or insane! Unfortunately she didn't have any digits!

Safe safe!

TwistedBrother
07-13-13, 14:39
As you know, sometimes I like to stroll the stroll myself. Getting evening exercise, different experience, getting some closeup looks sometimes and maybe or maybe not partaking.

Last night, I was walking west, past the QD on south side of road, when a gal strode past me that looked interesting. She was hefty, but nice-looking face and sumptuous boobsicles. Unfortunately for her, there was a dumb young couple with a stroller walking very near her, arguing away. I kinda circled around, crossed the street and kinda tailed her from afar. She was walking east, so she crossed Penn and then turned right on a side street. Finally I got close enough to say hey and caught up to her.

This might be my first time actually finding someone on foot and doing something. I asked her if she wanted to hang out. She replied, "I don't think you have enough money, buddy," or something like that. Really bitchy attitude. I couldn't believe it. I asked what was enough money, and she goes, "You better have $100, buddy."

WTF? I said, you're right, I don't have enough, and did a 180. Very odd experience.

So I walked back down the Zoo toward Clemens. I walk toward another gal headed my way and it's Hispanic Jamie. She recognizes me after a sec and it's good to see a friendly, familiar face, LOL! I say, You got anywhere we can go? She suggests a nearby park (PM me for details) and we head a few blocks away and walk into the woods. I tell her I have 40 and she asks what I want. I guess I could have had more, but what with mosquitoes biting away, I simply go for the first "woods head" I've ever had. It was short and sweet. Probably gave her too much, but whateva. It was a bit of a thrill! I was nervous as a few cars drove close, but I guess we ended up ok.

Interesting times, but don't know if I'll do that again, LOL.

RoyGrisham
07-13-13, 18:35
I have heard from a few of the girls that she may or may not have something. Personally I have never sampled. She's there quite often, the other day she was getting some unwanted attention from a local popo and I haven't seen her there nearly so much since. Another gal with what looks to be around a dozen or so cold sores around her mouth hangs out there with her also on a fairly regular basis. I've also seen BP Kelly there a few times. But as TB states, NONE are as blatantly obvious as she.

That stop is watched pretty well by the local LE, I wouldn't stop there regardless of who's hanging out there.

Have you guys seen that brunette who's been standing on the corner of Hayford and the Zoo, in front of the old Paro's? She often just stands there and leans on the post, or even sits in front. Could she be any more obvious? I think I've seen a few other gals do that over time, too, but none as blatant as her. Am I missing something? How does she get away with that? I got a pretty good look the other day and she wasn't a great catch, even by Zoo standards. Might do in a pinch. What's up with her?

The Darq Ryder
07-13-13, 22:06
Have you guys seen that brunette who's been standing on the corner of Hayford and the Zoo, in front of the old Paro's? She often just stands there and leans on the post, or even sits in front. Could she be any more obvious? I think I've seen a few other gals do that over time, too, but none as blatant as her. Am I missing something? How does she get away with that? I got a pretty good look the other day and she wasn't a great catch, even by Zoo standards. Might do in a pinch. What's up with her?Drove by there later this afternoon at close to eight and noticed here standing there. The sun was not as high anymore, but there she was. Very clean in her little black outfit looking and leaning. Of course I glanced but kept going and then I noticed the Lansing Township cop car just on the street by the Village Market party store and sat at the street sign for more than a minute with no traffic coming. Coincidental? I'm thinking not, since the cop car avoided turning down the street in the direction where she was but proceeded eastbound and eventually ended up camping out in the Whiskey Barrel parking lot facing westward, but not moving. Something is up, but in her case I would suggest thinking with your big head and not the little one.

btw, the township car did do a patrol down at the end of the Riverwalk to see if anyone was getting anything down there. Good thing TB has already finished his business, lol!

Eore1
07-18-13, 10:08
Was in Lansing a few weeks ago and made several out of my way trips to the Zoo to monger about. On one particular drive through I spotted the WSW with black hair that stands at the corner of Zoo and I think Hayward? With several trips through this day, I'm not sure I ever saw her get up and move away from this corner. That had me a little nervous, so I didn't scoop her up for the longest time.

I did see one other WSW, a way too skinny of a girl, sunken in face, missing most all of her teeth. I stopped to talk to her at one point, but after getting a closer look I decided to pass her up. We talked a min or two at the window, she then started almost to beg me. I got a free show as she "proved to me she wasn't LE" I still passed.

Further hunting left me only with the dark haired WSW that stayed put on her corner, the meth addict, or one other girl who was large and not at all attractive.

I waited then till dark, and decided if the dark hair girl was still there I'd try her out. Prepared the whole time to book out of there if anything didn't feel right.

When I circled the block she hopped in. LE check, and we were on our way. Said her name was Sue. She suggested a hideout, seemed safe so I parked. She wanted 40-50 for a BJ. I countered with 20. She accepted, but said her man wasn't going to be happy.

It was a good BBBJ with cim and s. She let hands wander, however I stayed above the waist after noticing a pretty foul smell from down stairs.

I got wait I paid for, it was satisfying, but I probably won't repeat because of the unclean smell. If I do repeat, it won't be after she's been out all day at least.

Conversation with her was pretty easy going. She talks a lot, and was comfortable with me dropping her off at her house following the encounter. She also referred to the corner there as Her Corner, and says she often runs other girls out or off that spot when she sees them there. She says the girls all know that's Sue's Corner!

Msuhoops
07-18-13, 10:20
No offense, MSUHoops, but we really need more details here. I'm surprised no one else has asked so far.

1. How fast was the car moving when she jumped? Was it on the freeway, as you were blasting 85? Was it just rolling down the Zoo, doing 35? Or was it at a stop light (not much fun in that)?

2. When she leapt out, did she execute a Hollywood roll, like all the good stuntmen do, and come up with sixguns shooting (except it her case it would be imaginary, drug-induced sixguns)?

3. What was in her purse? I can only imagine the excellent assemblage of potpourri and paraphernalia. We need lists, my friend. I'm imagining a hidden compartment containing a dozen old cellphones that have died after her minutes ran out and gone to cellphone heaven.

4. I was going to ask if she called to get her coat and purse, but what would she call with? A tin can and string? She could be waiting right now by where you picked her up, hoping you'll drive by there again and drop them off.I was going very slow on a side street just south of the zoo.

Had one cell phone, had a crack pipe, had crack, had heroin, had a bunch of needles, alcohol wipes, and a ton of dirty socks.

TwistedBrother
07-18-13, 12:40
Coming down the Zoo back from downtown I spotted our Hispanic Jamie looking for company. Wasn't really looking to score, though, so I didn't slow or stop. But when I swung back around and headed west on Michigan, among the women on foot I spotted was a big, young white gal walking toward me on the right side. I gave her a fairly short look, but she gave me a LONG look as I drove by. Really? She was a big ol heifer and had this appealingly dumb, inquisitive look on her face that just made me want her for some fucked up reason. Suddenly, I had to check her out. So I eventually got turned around and headed back toward her, planning to circle around for another approach into her field of vision.

Problem was, I had no cash and the gas gauge was on "E." It wasn't going to work, damn it, so I went and gassed up and ATM'd some quick cash. Sure enough, she was then nowhere to be found. Well, I trolled around, looping in and out of Frandor, and finally I saw her again on Clippert. But when I caught her eye again from a lot closer and gave a little wave, she just gave me a scowl and turned away. I also saw a milfy brunette looking like she could use a ride in front of Sears, but she didn't look my way. Oh well, struck out, but it was a rush just the same. Kinda like catch and release fishing, except "catching" is just when you see them and your imagination gets ahold of it.

Man, I fucking love trolling the streets of Lansing. Even though there's only one medium-good stroll, it's also true that several major thoroughfares have foot traffic and those rare possibilities. I like those better than the Zoo cause you don't have to look over your shoulder as much and the intrigue level is higher.

Hotone33
07-22-13, 18:19
I saw a couple out today. I didn't have a chance to stop and scope it out. One was standing near the Frandor area that was very pregnant. The other one actually looked very good, standing on the north side of Frandor. Short, dark hair, nice body, overall pretty good. Anyone had any UTR experiences with these two?

ChrisS757
07-25-13, 00:12
I saw a couple out today. I didn't have a chance to stop and scope it out. One was standing near the Frandor area that was very pregnant. The other one actually looked very good, standing on the north side of Frandor. Short, dark hair, nice body, overall pretty good. Anyone had any UTR experiences with these two?I saw the pregnant one by Frandor. I stopped and talked to her for a bit and she told me she is due in 9 days. She let me feel her belly but turned down a donation for taking pictures.

Waxon1
07-30-13, 17:53
I found this Black SW on Kzoo St. The other night about 6:00pm.

She wanted 80 bones told her I could do 60.

She said on and off we went to a notel.

Service was really rushed and not much fun, the best I can say is I got off with a little covered BJ and then full service.

She gave me her digits two sets that I googled and found she works the net. One listing I found looked like an escort service that she works for so I think she has a pimp. The best I can say is you can get off for 60 bones FS.

She seemed nice but was in a rush to the point I don't think I will ever see her again unless my balls are blue. LOL.

http://escortads.xxx/517-402-9274/

http://backescorts.com/escorts-service/lexii-is-backkkk-call-now-22_i97856

TwistedBrother
07-30-13, 19:26
Enjoying another stroll / run on the stroll, this one early-mid morning. Combining exercise and mongering, LOL. I saw a black gal in a black warmup suit cross the street a few blocks ahead of me, by the Clemens corner store I think, and meet a white girl dressed similarly. As I got close, I realized the white one was Cory. She would have spotted and solicited me to solicit her, no doubt, but a car was pulling out of the parking lot in front of me and this guy opened his door and started talking some crap to them. He obviously wasn't one of us, because he had no discretion whatsoever. But it was quiet around there, otherwise, no one else paying attention. So they engaged with him, hoping for something, I guess.

I walked around them and the black gal eyed me briefly, but Cory didn't notice. I was glad, cause I didn't feel like turning her down, which I would have done. But she looked fairly good and, I imagine, at some point if the right time and place presents itself, I may partake of her again. That gymnast body is hard to resist, despite the fact she a risk on several levels.

TwistedBrother
08-03-13, 17:42
Saw both of these this afternoon, too, I think. Well, the pregnant one is always out there, Michigan and 127. But the one north side of Frandor I saw for the first time. Fits your description, such as it is. She did look intriguing, no doubt. She was on Clippert, corner of Saginaw, facing southbound traffic coming to the light. Wish I could have scooped her up. Would definitely like to talk with her and see what's up.

I saw a couple out today. I didn't have a chance to stop and scope it out. One was standing near the Frandor area that was very pregnant. The other one actually looked very good, standing on the north side of Frandor. Short, dark hair, nice body, overall pretty good. Anyone had any UTR experiences with these two?

Dmk34
08-04-13, 00:07
Drove down the zoo Midnight on sat and not 1 lady out. We're else should I be looking.

TwistedBrother
08-04-13, 10:46
That's the only established stroll, but LE has contributed to making it sparse and kinda come and go. Sometimes other times of day, morning and earlier in evening, are better. Also make sure to go all the way west to bus station. Also, any other stretch of major road including middle-to-low income housing and businesses has at least limited potential. I'm talking MLK, Pennsylvania, S Cedar, N Cedar / Larch / Old 127, Saginaw, Oakland, Michigan, etc. Remember, limited or really very limited, but in times of slim pickins, that's what there is.

Drove down the zoo Midnight on sat and not 1 lady out. We're else should I be looking.

Galaxie
08-06-13, 04:54
Anybody have any info on Cynthia, short girl with nice rear-end. I would like to hook up with her if anyone has a good report. Also how about the older looking Hispanic lady, nice bod from a distance.

RoyGrisham
08-07-13, 17:31
I passed down the stroll today in search of some frivolities for the evening and noticed that some locals were setting up drums, etc in front of the old closed party store where the not so discrete gal likes to hang out.

Apparently they decided to fight back by occupying the "prime" real estate the girls have been using?

Also saw multiple un-marked popo's rolling up and down the stroll at various times of the day, fortunaly I was in 3 different vehicles today (and only 1 of them was mine).

TakeAway2
08-07-13, 21:46
Was out and about and seen three prospects: BSW, WSW with red hair and white brunette. Also seen older brunette at parking lot near rr tracks.

Hung out with Sue and enjoyed her oral presentation that left me happy.

For her it was oil change time but other girls were cool. Also said Uncle has been very active so you might have to make a few passes before pick up.

RoyGrisham
08-08-13, 18:21
I've seen the WSW with red hair a time or two, does anybody know anything about this young lady? I've only ever seen her around the closed party store where Sue likes to camp out, was wondering if she was working with uncle or the real deal?

Was out and about and seen three prospects: BSW, WSW with red hair and white brunette. Also seen older brunette at parking lot near rr tracks.

Hung out with Sue and enjoyed her oral presentation that left me happy.

For her it was oil change time but other girls were cool. Also said Uncle has been very active so you might have to make a few passes before pick up.

TwistedBrother
08-09-13, 23:57
Hmm, maybe good to chill on the Zoo for awhile til the heat has lessened. I still like trolling the other thoroughfares: South Cedar, North Larch, MLK, the panhandlers, etc, trying to catch the eyes of potentially wayward women who decide to break bad.

Fatdaddy6792
08-14-13, 13:51
Saw both of these this afternoon, too, I think. Well, the pregnant one is always out there, Michigan and 127. But the one north side of Frandor I saw for the first time. Fits your description, such as it is. She did look intriguing, no doubt. She was on Clippert, corner of Saginaw, facing southbound traffic coming to the light. Wish I could have scooped her up. Would definitely like to talk with her and see what's up.Scooped up the girl on Clippert yesterday. Good bbjtc, clean, and didn't seem all cracked out.

AlwaysWilling
08-15-13, 07:29
Scooped up the girl on Clippert yesterday. Good bbjtc, clean, and didn't seem all cracked out.Do you mind if I ask what it set you back? Also is there more on the menu? I've wanted to give her a try for a while now, just trying to figure out how to make the scoop with all the traffic in that area. Fatdaddy, feel free to pm me with specifics.

AlwaysWilling
08-15-13, 07:36
Scooped up the girl on Clippert yesterday. Good bbjtc, clean, and didn't seem all cracked out.Do you mind if I ask what it set you back? Also is there more on the menu? I've wanted to give her a try for a while now, just trying to figure out how to make the scoop with all the traffic in that area. Fatdaddy, feel free to pm me with specifics.

NewRedWinger
08-15-13, 08:54
Scooped up the girl on Clippert yesterday. Good bbjtc, clean, and didn't seem all cracked out.How much of a donation did she ask? How old approx?

NewRedWinger
08-15-13, 09:38
Scooped up the girl on Clippert yesterday. Good bbjtc, clean, and didn't seem all cracked out.How much of a donation and about how old is she. Talented oral? Wouldn't mind seeing this one if she's worth it.

Eore1
08-20-13, 20:03
Got to be in Owasso yesterday for business. Made a swoop into Lansing after to see if anything was going on. Didn't have much time, so I didn't dilly-dally and went right to Zoo. Made about 3 passes in total, and saw no ladies. After about the 3rd pass I had counted 2 LEs and the 2nd stared me down in passing. So, took it as my que to jet. Always next time!

TwistedBrother
08-21-13, 00:01
Yeah, during a few trips down the Zoo at different times the past three days, I've seen nothing. Bone dry. Actually, not just bone dry, but bones-sitting-in-the-desert-withstanding-120-degree-temps-and-withering-winds-for-six-months dry. Yes, THAT dry! .

Mr Buebird
08-21-13, 21:18
I pass the Zoo a several times a day. Nothing out at any time, I did see a cutie around 10:30 am a couple of weeks ago around QD, and yesterday a cop was grilling the tall time red head at the QD early afternoon

RobBall
08-24-13, 14:01
Working in Lansing periodically.

Thought I'd try the zoo stroll. Drove zoo, clip, sag and talked to to different panhandlers and saw a WSW on the zoo (passed) and a BSW on Mich. Picked up the BSW but passed. She wanted .80 plus .50 for a room.

Drove around about an hour more and picked up the panhandler at sag / clip.

Went to safe place to park of her choice (went to 3 different ones (all her choice) to get the one she was ok with) , got BBBJ and FS for .6.

Don't think she usually does this. She was 5. 5,140, dirty blond.

Tried to get her digits and name but no go. She said she's around the area and might try me again (WTF?).

Got me hooked on Lansing mongering.

Friggin' love strolling the area.

MidMichGeezer
08-27-13, 16:04
With all the panhandlers supplementing their incomes these days, don't they deserve their own thread, just sayin.

Ptper
08-29-13, 20:43
I haven't seen much out lately, even the girl on Clippert and Saginaw seems to be MIA.

The girl at the closed party store was out the other day and another girl about a block down, but I wasn't interested in either.

AlwaysWilling
08-30-13, 05:15
I haven't seen much out lately, even the girl on Clippert and Saginaw seems to be MIA.

The girl at the closed party store was out the other day and another girl about a block down, but I wasn't interested in either.The girl on Clippert was Mia for about a week or so, but I've started seeing her out again. Been debating on this one. Wanted to give her a try, but given the area and traffic. Not an easy scoop.

Mr Buebird
08-30-13, 16:55
Yesterday at noon time there was a WSW in a yellow top, nice looking, she was walking east toward QD, stopped at the gas pumps to talked to boyfriend and headed east. Spotted two others along the zoo near the park, the HSW and another WSW Tall stacked one in a pink top, she gave me the look and went on down to Wendy's and stat an her boyfriend / handlers lap. Today at around 3pm there was a WSW in a BLACK dress, really a looker, but very young maybe high school. Or just out of school. BOY SHE was tempting, but I had a meeting, dark hair, black straight dress, maybe a few months pregnant? Anyone know who she is?

Mr Buebird
08-30-13, 16:57
Yesterday at noon time there was a WSW in a yellow top, nice looking, she was walking east toward QD, stopped at the gas pumps to talked to boyfriend and headed east. Spotted two others along the zoo near the park, the HSW and another WSW Tall stacked one in a pink top, she gave me the look and went on down to Wendy's and sat an her boyfriend / handlers lap. Today at around 3pm there was a WSW in a BLACK dress, really a looker, but very young maybe high school. Or just out of school. BOY SHE was tempting, but I had a meeting, dark hair, black straight dress, maybe a few months pregnant? Anyone know who she is?

RoyGrisham
08-30-13, 17:43

The girl at the closed party store was out the other day and another girl about a block down, but I wasn't interested in either.I've noticed that ALL the panhandlers seem to have disappeared, perhaps they all moved on to greener pastures? Guitar-Zan was always hit and miss, the Clippert Gal is MIA alright, as well as the fellow with the power chair at Homer / Saginaw and the recently arrived pregnant gal also working Homer / Saginaw. Oddly they all had phones, and usually clean clothes daily, must be they're doing well panhandling? I suspect that they all know each other and work together? It is also possible that the city rounded them up and shipped them off with campus back in session and lots of visitors & tourists coming in, they didn't exactly paint the image that East Lansing wants at it's doorstep (even though they were technically in Lansing). I wouldn't be surprised if it's a combination of both scenarios.

TwistedBrother
09-04-13, 11:05
Was out a few days ago, literally strolling the Zoo, and things seem to be picking up slightly. A blonde came upon me near Clemens that immediately reminded me of Gwyneth Paltrow. A little shorter, but the face! Her glance at me was not telling and not positive she was an SW, but she was looking around at cars and stuff for sure. Maybe she thought I was not a candidate at all, due to my fast-paced walking. Guess I could have tried to speak with her, but I declined. Would have loved to have been able to try and lure her into a car (if I'd had a car).

Later, coming back through the same area, saw an obvious BSW on the other side of the street. Medium height, decent shape, but could not really tell if she was young or a real looker. She tried to get my attention with a big "Hey, come here." I found this aggressive approach off-putting and waved her off. I think she wouldn't have been too fun.

Then last night, I was driving through a few times and saw this one gal; man, if she was an SW, then we've reached the end times. Her body language sure played the part, but she was the most unlikely looking SW I've ever seen if she was. Built like a brick shithouse and not in a good way. Short, butch hair. You've heard of soccer moms, this looked like a field hockey mom. The angry hardass in the aisle of the dollar store, looking for the deal on laundry detergent, transformed to the street and trying to appear like she wants a ride. You'd normally think civilian all the way, but I'm telling ya, she was pining for a ride. Hoo boy.

Asianplvr
09-04-13, 14:20
I've noticed that ALL the panhandlers seem to have disappeared, perhaps they all moved on to greener pastures? Guitar-Zan was always hit and miss, the Clippert Gal is MIA alright, as well as the fellow with the power chair at Homer / Saginaw and the recently arrived pregnant gal also working Homer / Saginaw. Oddly they all had phones, and usually clean clothes daily, must be they're doing well panhandling? I suspect that they all know each other and work together? It is also possible that the city rounded them up and shipped them off with campus back in session and lots of visitors & tourists coming in, they didn't exactly paint the image that East Lansing wants at it's doorstep (even though they were technically in Lansing). I wouldn't be surprised if it's a combination of both scenarios.I think all your panhandlers moved their way to Grand Rapids. OMG, they are everywhere here in GR, I actually find it annoying.

RoyGrisham
09-04-13, 18:34
I was rolling thru the Frandor area today and happened to catch the Clippert St gal while the light was red. I picked her up and we headed to the no-tel.

She has the nicest breasts and coke bottle curves with just a little pudge in the tummy. Not even enough to call thick really, it's just about perfect. Just enough that you don't get bruised up by her hips while she rides you. She's friendly and personable and actually is homeless, (though she's hoping to change that in the near future). Her situation is a little sad, but I won't tell her story to whole world, you'll have to get it for yourself (along with her name). This girl is real though, and I'll repeat next time the need arises if she's still around.

If you're lucky enough to see her she's a treasure, treat her nice, there aren't many like her left out there.

Hotone33
09-06-13, 00:26
I think I saw the Clippert Gal yesterday afternoon but wasn't 100 percent sure. I was about to move in for the pickup but I saw this guy nearby. Young, kind of goth looking (all in black) I went across to the mall to scope things out. Turned out this guy watching her must have been her bf. After a bit, I saw her walk over to him, give him a kiss and they walked off.

Not sure but may be careful with this one

Member #5213
09-06-13, 01:01
After reading this section to many times I decided to take a drive and see for myself as I was in town for work. Noticed a WSW with dark red hair and short black shorts. Fit the profile of what my first dream with a SW could be. Anyone know if she is legit and worth my first scoop?

Member #5213
09-06-13, 10:33
After reading this section to many times I decided to take a drive and see for myself as I was in town for work. Noticed a WSW with dark red hair and short black shorts. Fit the profile of what my first dream with a SW could be. Anyone know if she is legit and worth my first scoop?BTW she was on Mich Ave strolling by the RiteAid.

Mich Dog
09-06-13, 12:08
Made the drive through Frandor yesterday, man does she look nice.

TwistedBrother
09-06-13, 18:14
Michigan USED to be the stroll long ago, right? Old timers (maybe a tad older than me, and / or who didn't move away for a long time like me, that is, LOL) can vouch for how long it's been since that scene was active and when the Zoo got going. But now this is, I think, the second report of an SW on Michigan. If, that is, your gal was indeed an SW. How did you know?

BTW she was on Mich Ave strolling by the RiteAid.

Member #5213
09-09-13, 17:14
Michigan USED to be the stroll long ago, right? Old timers (maybe a tad older than me, and / or who didn't move away for a long time like me, that is, LOL) can vouch for how long it's been since that scene was active and when the Zoo got going. But now this is, I think, the second report of an SW on Michigan. If, that is, your gal was indeed an SW. How did you know?I'll go with this other than I didn't ask her so you got me there. Other than that Her body language, walking with apparently no where to go, and standing on a corner where I did see her lean in the window of a car. Fit the bill I guess but I'm a rookie at the SW scene as I usually stick to the local boards.

Mr Buebird
09-09-13, 22:41
Michigan Ave was the stroll back in the 1970s and 1980s. The area went from Stober's Bar east to across the Street from Sparrow Hospital. Across from Sparrow was a gas station that had a condom vending machine, next to the gas station was a mon and pop, little hamburger place. SW were also on the corner of Larch and Michigan were the baseball stadium is now. That block of Michigan was were the adult book stores and Velvet Fingers were located. The action really was a block in from Michigan to the South and on the North side of Michigan behind the flower shop. South Washington from the expressway South to the train tracks was also a hot pick up spot. The Street Walkers went away mostly when the internet and cell phone became more commonly used.

Waxon1
09-10-13, 16:39
Don't forget south Washington from the old bus station down into Reotown, also around the State Journal and Cherry Hill St. Off of Kalamazoo. Nothing better than a cherry hill hooker.

LOL.

Michigan Ave was the stroll back in the 1970s and 1980s. The area went from Stober's Bar east to across the Street from Sparrow Hospital. Across from Sparrow was a gas station that had a condom vending machine, next to the gas station was a mon and pop, little hamburger place. SW were also on the corner of Larch and Michigan were the baseball stadium is now. That block of Michigan was were the adult book stores and Velvet Fingers were located. The action really was a block in from Michigan to the South and on the North side of Michigan behind the flower shop. South Washington from the expressway South to the train tracks was also a hot pick up spot. The Street Walkers went away mostly when the internet and cell phone became more commonly used.

TwistedBrother
09-10-13, 23:58
While strolling my favorite evening route around 10, I happened upon a shy, slender BSW I hadn't seen before. Looked like she might be ok, but who knows. I kinda wished I'd talked with her, but a block later I met up with Hispanic Jamie (near Allen St). She recognized me and said we could hang where she's staying with a friend. We walked up to Penn, across and the place was near Art's Bar. Had mixed feelings about going there, but I did anyway.

I was hoping for a bit more than BBBJ, but things weren't conducive to that. I only had a Jackson, the room was barely bigger than a closet, and her friend and another guy were in the next room watching TV. So a quick, quiet BJ it was. Fortunately, we weren't bothered. She was her usual friendly self. I did get a reach inside her shirt while she was bobbing, but that was about it. It did the trick and was ok.

Oh, and about 90 minutes earlier, I was driving up and down South Cedar a little. Not exactly a true stroll, but sometimes you see interesting women among the foot traffic who have potential. It was really dry at first, but then I finally saw someone interesting. I tried to turn around at a Mickey D's to get a better look and someone else made an even quicker turn than me and went back and scooped her up. Damn, I got outscooped! Ok, so I didn't actually witness the scoop, but she was gone when I got back and I turned around pretty quick. Was it one of you? Not sure what major cross streets this was near. Jolly? Not sure, sorry.

RobBall
09-11-13, 08:00
Made the drive through Frandor yesterday, man does she look nice.She is very nice. Always with her man / BF? He waits in the suv in the parking lot. She wouldn't leave the corner when I tried to scoop her.

TwistedBrother
09-11-13, 13:58
Wonder if that means that she's done with leaving the premises for private session?

She is very nice. Always with her man / BF? He waits in the suv in the parking lot. She wouldn't leave the corner when I tried to scoop her.

DatyLvr
09-12-13, 00:39
Hello all. Long time monger first time posting.

I wanted to report on the zoo stroll. I get out of work around midnight and I usually make my way down and back k-zoo before I go home.

This week has been a bust. Literally Monday night police everywhere! Tuesday night something was going down on the north end of town off OK Lansing road. And Wednesday night (now) there are no SW in sight.

I will keep trying.

One more thing. I use to know / work with Cory. She was a beautiful girl, had everything going for her and then got into drugs. Makes me sad to see her this way. She is WAY skinny and looks rough from the photos I have seen. She was always a nice girl. And I hope to catch her someday soon.

Oh. Also, her sister is one of Lansing's finest. Just an FYI.

RobBall
09-12-13, 06:38
Wonder if that means that she's done with leaving the premises for private session?It's that or I lost my touch in scooping a panhandler, or she has to be without her man waiting in the SUV.

Mr Buebird
09-12-13, 09:26
Don't forget south Washington from the old bus station down into Reotown, also around the State Journal and Cherry Hill St. Off of Kalamazoo. Nothing better than a cherry hill hooker.

LOL.You are correct, around the Old bus station and around the park on the West side of Capital Ave. I recall a favorite that used to work the Bar at the hotel by the park. I can not recall the name. A state Rep was busted in a sting at the park, they used to be back in the neighborhood around the Y. Another LOL

Mr Buebird
09-12-13, 09:27
You are correct, around the Old bus station and around the park on the West side of Capital Ave. I recall a favorite that used to work the Bar at the hotel by the park. I can not recall the name. A state Rep was busted in a sting at the park, they used to be back in the neighborhood around the Y. Another LOLI recall the Hotel was the Capital Park, used to pick them up in the parking lot.

RoyGrisham
09-13-13, 15:26
It's that or I lost my touch in scooping a panhandler, or she has to be without her man waiting in the SUV.I'm not sure what the ACTUAL story is, but:

I ran into hispanic Jaimie yesterday and somehow we ended up discussing our clipper girl. She claims to be a friend of hers and knew her by name without my mentioning it. For whatever that's worth. She claims that our Clippert girl (and her boyfriend) are addicted to Heroin. I'm, not sure I buy this, having seen ALL of her wonderfully naked I didn't notice any of the marks typical of a heroin user. That said, it might explain her erratic behavior, she's definitely down for a private session, but with all of the LE going on down the zoo and across town lately it's entirely possible that she's just gotten spooked, especially if they are friends and she's heard about this that and the other from Jaimie.

On another note, has anyone else noticed the new girl who's showed up on Michigan just west of 127 where Gui-Tarzan likes to play? She's got a scar, birthmark, or something or other on her forehead, but might have potential for mongering pleasure? Not an awesome frame but a little curvy, she actually looks the part of homeless, her jeans were pretty filthy the other day when I drove by, might be worth a shot.

Kumgo
09-15-13, 19:12
Careful out there last night there was an arsehole taking pictures of people stopping to scoop up talent he was in a black f150 FYI.

Galaxie
09-16-13, 14:43
Took a drive down the zoo today, saw a better then average young blond. She was walking extremely slow, passed by a few times finally pulled up to talk to her. She walked up to my car and said " before I even get in, I don't go lower then 60 " I said "oh" and drove away. Sure didn't seem right to me. Saw an older Hispanic gal assuming that's the Jamie I read about. She has a nice smile, might invite her to dinner. Is she good company?

RoyGrisham
09-16-13, 15:40
Careful out there last night there was an arsehole taking pictures of people stopping to scoop up talent he was in a black f150 FYI.A good way to get rid of said arseholes is to park right in front of them, as far from the curb as necessary to ensure that you block their view. If they pull away, follow them around until they really leave the area. Worse case scenario they are LE and question you, just reply that someone taking photos didn't look right to you. Perhaps you have friends who live in the area with kids etc.

Or if you're a real A-Hole (like myself) pull right up in front of their vehicle facing them and kick on the KC Lights right in their face until they get the point. Just sayin'

If you're less willing to invoke wrath or arrest park a ways down the road facing them with your headlights on, that'll interfere with just about any camera. Act like you're checking your phone for texts or emails etc. See how long they're willing to wait you out!

RoyGrisham
09-16-13, 15:45
Took a drive down the zoo today, saw a better then average young blond. She was walking extremely slow, passed by a few times finally pulled up to talk to her. She walked up to my car and said " before I even get in, I don't go lower then 60 " I said "oh" and drove away. Sure didn't seem right to me. Saw an older Hispanic gal assuming that's the Jamie I read about. She has a nice smile, might invite her to dinner. Is she good company?I bet that was BP Kelly, she changes from her natural brown to blonde and back fairly often. She doesn't post much these days but has started to roam the Zoo rather frequently. She's not worth a Jackson in my book, just lays there and looks angry to be alive the entire time.

This her?

http://lansing.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/something-sweet-you-wont-forget-incall-and-outcall-specials-19/12669932

The Hispanic gal was probably Jaimie, she's friendly, accommodating, and worth a go-round.

RoyGrisham
09-16-13, 17:56
She walked up to my car and said " before I even get in, I don't go lower then 60 " I said "oh" and drove away.I didn't think to comment on this with my last post but this attitude directly represents what I was referring to in post #1348 under Backpage Advertiser Reviews, where I wrote;

"I personally don't think ANY provider should earn a wage higher than someone who works for a living, which should price them around $15-$25 for a half-hour and $30-$50 for an hour."

These girls are putting out this attitude because guys are paying them these rates. You did the right thing man, if she wants that type of pay she should seriously consider law or med school. Anyone can do her "job" with no training whatsoever, in the real world this equals minimum wage. I say it again fellas, don't agree to anything over a Jackson for any of the girls walking the street. Even on BP very few of them are worth 40. If everyone starts taking the hardline stance that you did the attitude of these girls will change. Sooner or later they will get hungry and humility will bring them to the realization that their stuff is not dripping golden honey!

For those thinking me heartless, and about to write a scathing response I ask how many of you are making $30-$50 per hour? This is still over-paying by the standards of honest work.

Otto22
09-16-13, 21:15
I didn't think to comment on this with my last post but this attitude directly represents what I was referring to in post #1348 under Backpage Advertiser Reviews, where I wrote;

"I personally don't think ANY provider should earn a wage higher than someone who works for a living, which should price them around $15-$25 for a half-hour and $30-$50 for an hour."

These girls are putting out this attitude because guys are paying them these rates. You did the right thing man, if she wants that type of pay she should seriously consider law or med school. Anyone can do her "job" with no training whatsoever, in the real world this equals minimum wage. I say it again fellas, don't agree to anything over a Jackson for any of the girls walking the street. Even on BP very few of them are worth 40. If everyone starts taking the hardline stance that you did the attitude of these girls will change. Sooner or later they will get hungry and humility will bring them to the realization that their stuff is not dripping golden honey!

For those thinking me heartless, and about to write a scathing response I ask how many of you are making $30-$50 per hour? This is still over-paying by the standards of honest work.Roy-

Don't want to open up a can of worms but I wonder if we simply have different standards for determining a provider's value. The reason that providers can demand significantly above minimum wage is not that they have unique abilities. It is because they are WILLING. If every girl was willing to have sex with me I would pay the minimum but the simple fact is that few young hotties are willing to have sex with an old guy like me. When I find one who will, I am prepared to compensate them accordingly.

How much is too much? I don't know but each of us may have differing price resistance threshholds. Just today, while out west for a conference, I found a provider that was well-reviewed and willing to see me in my hotel room with a minimum of screening. We had a delightful time together. An erotic shower together, a nude lap dance, DATY, BBBJ, FIV and CFS. When we were finished we realized that neither of us had raised the matter of the expected donation. While her reviews seemed to suggest a flexible range, I had prepared an envelope with a donation at the high end. She was fine with this and so was I even though she had earned more than double my hourly wage. Was I being exploited or was she? I believe we eached received market value. You may disagree but I was not willing to ask random girls on the streets of Denver if they would have sex with me for $7. 25. Happy mongering, guys.

Galaxie
09-17-13, 02:53
I bet that was BP Kelly, she changes from her natural brown to blonde and back fairly often. She doesn't post much these days but has started to roam the Zoo rather frequently. She's not worth a Jackson in my book, just lays there and looks angry to be alive the entire time.Yep, that's her. She certainly had a bad attitude. Glad I didn't waste my time.

TwistedBrother
09-17-13, 10:52
This is an age-old question that I don't know if anyone will ever agree on and where it would take a much larger group that us to truly sway the market. When you really think about it, the range of what is paid to different types of girls who are packaged differently is really astonishing. The top-end is much, much higher than 99 percent of us would pay. We obviously know that in Vegas, L. A, New York, other big cities, there are porn stars and other uber-hotties that command $1000 and more per session. But I will never believe that means I'm going to have 10x a better experience than the $100 gal I might get lucky to find on BP locally that will give me a good GFE experience. There's a lot of relativity involved or however you want to term it.

For me, I just won't pay more than about $200 for anyone, and if I do pay more than $120, she better be very good and easy on the eyes, too. But like many of us, there's times I felt like I overpaid and other times where I felt like I got a bargain. I'd love to think we could collectively bring the market down to $50 an hour or less, but I just don't see it happening. The number of mongers out there, even in Lansing, is much larger than those of us who read and post here. Could we have an impact of we all worked together? Maybe, but doubtful that it would truly change things. So I'm kinda in the middle on this.

Roy-

Don't want to open up a can of worms but I wonder if we simply have different standards for determining a provider's value. The reason that providers can demand significantly above minimum wage is not that they have unique abilities. It is because they are WILLING. If every girl was willing to have sex with me I would pay the minimum but the simple fact is that few young hotties are willing to have sex with an old guy like me. When I find one who will, I am prepared to compensate them accordingly.

How much is too much? I don't know but each of us may have differing price resistance threshholds. Just today, while out west for a conference, I found a provider that was well-reviewed and willing to see me in my hotel room with a minimum of screening. We had a delightful time together. An erotic shower together, a nude lap dance, DATY, BBBJ, FIV and CFS. When we were finished we realized that neither of us had raised the matter of the expected donation. While her reviews seemed to suggest a flexible range, I had prepared an envelope with a donation at the high end. She was fine with this and so was I even though she had earned more than double my hourly wage. Was I being exploited or was she? I believe we eached received market value. You may disagree but I was not willing to ask random girls on the streets of Denver if they would have sex with me for $7. 25. Happy mongering, guys.

Zekekow
09-19-13, 22:55
Passing through Lansing tonight around 9p and decided to take the stroll. At least 4 girls within a couple of blocks down towards the Dagwoods end. Was taking a lap through the neighborhood to get a better look at one and right off the path I came up on this nice, very eager WSW and scooped her up. Name may have been Sue, don't remember well. Went to park and for a Barry, she was very willing to give a BBBJ. Also very proud of the fact that she was happy to swallow the evidence. Nice girl, would repeat in a heartbeat.

KingAdam
09-24-13, 22:49
As of late, I've been crusing off and on to catch a peek of the action as it would happen to play out today the streets were dead. Only one WSW out tonight, things looked pretty dead around 9:50PM or so.

Dreams of the good ol'days are still in my mind. I really wish we could import hoes for the stoll but I guess every one feels that way *sigh*

- King

DatyLvr
09-26-13, 10:34
Took the K-zoo stroll last night (this morning) around 1:45 am. Much to my surprise I found it to be quite busy. As I turned onto k-zoo from Penn a BSW tall, light skin with a mop-fro walking in the middle of the road. I'm like really? As I passed she turned to watch me drive away. At the other end was another bad very skinny long straight dark hair. I passed on her as well. Turned around and went back to see a young skinny WSW (I have dreamed of this girl before, she talks kinda slow is very slim and does not really know what to do. Kinda strange since she told me she has a child. .40 for FS, BBBJ was not good and will pass on her in the future). Another WSW this time dark hair and chubby. Passed. I was down almost to Penn when I see another WSW, again one I have dreamed of. I don't know her name but she looks good / young from afar but is pushing 40's. Dark hair shorter. I was looking for Cory. So I stopped and asked. Cory is in Jackson but this girl would be "50 times better". I passed since I had already dreamed of oral from her and that was not good. All in all. Could a / shoulda but didn't.

DatyLvr
09-27-13, 21:35
Well. She was out tonight. I picked her up around 8pm but she was NOT on clippert. She was on the west side of 127 on the corner of Mich and car dealership. Bf was sitting in the data stand watching. She looks OK. OK for a quick fix at least. I took her to that park that was dark and quiet CFS doggy with a super-fast spin move to cimws for. 40. She really gets into it and I believe she will do just about anything. If I decide to see her again, I would like to see that ass in the light!

Be safe-have fun

DicksSmiling
09-28-13, 12:17
Well. She was out tonight. I picked her up around 8pm but she was NOT on clippert. She was on the west side of 127 on the corner of Mich and car dealership. Bf was sitting in the data stand watching. She looks OK. OK for a quick fix at least. I took her to that park that was dark and quiet CFS doggy with a super-fast spin move to cimws for. 40. She really gets into it and I believe she will do just about anything. If I decide to see her again, I would like to see that ass in the light!

Be safe-have funSo I believe I saw this girl Thursday and Friday nights in a pink zip up shirt and black stretch pants. I've never scooped before but she was intriguing enough that I did actually cruise around the block for a second look. It was dark but she looks like she has an great ass and seems pretty good looking to me. I did kind of slow down at the turn onto mi ave and she was watching me. But as tempted as I was, the problem is that I have no idea how to 'scoop'. I'm pretty straight forward in general but "Hey do you want to fuck?" just doesn't seem right and I don't really have any game to speak of so I just continued on my way. She had me excited enough to cruise down the zoo as you guys call it and I saw another decent looking girl but again, knowing nothing, I just continued on. I will also say for the record, I don't know how you guys are ever able to describe these women, I see some hair and some tits and ass and then I'm past and not really sure if it was good or bad or young or old.

DatyLvr
09-29-13, 19:51
So I believe I saw this girl Thursday and Friday nights in a pink zip up shirt and black stretch pants. I've never scooped before but she was intriguing enough that I did actually cruise around the block for a second look. It was dark but she looks like she has an great ass and seems pretty good looking to me. I did kind of slow down at the turn onto mi ave and she was watching me. But as tempted as I was, the problem is that I have no idea how to 'scoop'. I'm pretty straight forward in general but "Hey do you want to fuck?" just doesn't seem right and I don't really have any game to speak of so I just continued on my way. She had me excited enough to cruise down the zoo as you guys call it and I saw another decent looking girl but again, knowing nothing, I just continued on. I will also say for the record, I don't know how you guys are ever able to describe these women, I see some hair and some tits and ass and then I'm past and not really sure if it was good or bad or young or old.What I didn't say was that I waited for traffic to clear first. I don't like the idea of a bunch of people to see me pick up a girl. Especially one standing on a busy street corner! I pulled up with the window down and asked if she wanted to have some fun. That's it.

Have fun

Galaxie
10-01-13, 03:51
Was out for a stroll, around 2 am. Still looking for my favorite dance partner! No luck. Did find a gal named Nicole, seem alright. Quoted me 40 & 80 settled on 30, pretty much a waste of time. Will continue to look for Cynthia, she's a blast to dance with. Would like to know if anyone's seen her around. Also know a spinner named Kaylyn she's good for hummer but haven't seen her out either.

DatyLvr
10-01-13, 15:30
Today. Around 2:30. Picked up Emma. She is tall and thin. Short bleached hair with dark roots lip piercing guaged ear piercing, will only do BBBJ. NO FS. My dream was. 40 with roaming. Very good technique! Strolls east of lucky's.

DatyLvr

Arrow543
10-03-13, 17:06
Today. 1pm, police had a tall blonde with dark roots cuffed and put in a police car. It was just off Kalamazoo, on Hayford I believe it was one of our WSW.

DatyLvr
10-03-13, 19:56
Today. 1pm, police had a tall blonde with dark roots cuffed and put in a police car. It was just off Kalamazoo, on Hayford I believe it was one of our WSW.SHIT. I wonder if its the girl I saw?

Member #4812
10-04-13, 11:18
Brown hair in a pony tail. Slightly pudgy girl, with a belly, but nice boobs and cute enough face.

BBBJCIM. Very nice service. Deep enough, with appropriate speed and no gag reflex. All in all, a good experience.

Galaxie
10-04-13, 17:23
My goodness, LE is sure putting a damper on any fun to be had at the zoo the last couple of days! On the other hand saw a few little honeys out and about. Meet a very energetic girl named Melissa, got her digits and am excited to give her a ring when I have some quality time to spend!

IMonger2
10-07-13, 17:46
Met up with her the other day. Nice girl, actually college educated. Sounds like she is on the street only because she wants to keep her current bf, cause they are "ment" for each other I guess. She's a thicker girl, but nice shape. Nice 34 C / the melons with nice eraser tips to top them off. We met up for both ends and I had a good time. I will certainly repeat.

Ptper
10-08-13, 02:55
I saw MSP out around midnight tonight. They cruised to zoo possibly with some neighborhood watch, as there were a few strange people out. While I was leaving I saw LPD on Cedar and K-zoo.

The Darq Ryder
10-10-13, 14:35
Quite surprised this morning to head east on kzoo and noticed Tess from BP fame, looking very nice strolling back and forth in front of the barbershop near the farmer's market. She had the look, but it was quite foggy, but too sunny for me to take that kind of risk early in the morning. Plus, not enough meat on those bones.

Oneforu2
10-11-13, 16:28
Quite surprised this morning to head east on kzoo and noticed Tess from BP fame, looking very nice strolling back and forth in front of the barbershop near the farmer's market. She had the look, but it was quite foggy, but too sunny for me to take that kind of risk early in the morning. Plus, not enough meat on those bones.I have always wanted to find her on the street and sample her. That'sthe only reason I cruise the stroll. I hear she is not worth no prices. But the Mexican Jamie would be the other one I would like to try maybe. But I am not sure never picking up a SW before I would have the nervous to do it anyways.

Waxon1
10-16-13, 21:46
Seen a very good looking Panhandler last night just south of Kalamazoo on Homer as I was getting off of 127 just south of the kzoo. She had dark brown hair about to her shoulders and a tiny ring in her nose on one side. She was about 23 years old.

Is this the one that everyone has had good luck with? She had a dog with her so I did not stop and talk to her.

Thanks.

Galaxie
10-17-13, 13:49
Sure is dry to be so wet!

CatkSills 203
10-20-13, 20:39
This is my first report here.

I tried to deal in a fairly indirect way, with panhandler girl on. Is it Holmes? A street along 127 anyway, on Thursday and Friday. Am thinking she's not interested. A pain in the ass maybe? Or maybe I just was too indirect. Seems to have panhandler boyfriend near bye.

Thanks to knowledge gained here, cruised "zoo" Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Saw fat W girl Thursday and Friday and somewhat interesting young Hispanic girl Friday. Sunday I cruised back and forth for at least an hour. Finally, a thick Black girl was yelling at me. And then, I actually saw a white person in the trade. Marie, or something like that. Nice enough girl. Certainly not lovely. Perhaps a five on SW scale of 1 to ten. She did semi thing. Diddling and licking. Fairly nice and let's hope, hygenic.

Seemed fairly intelligent. I drove her "home" to someplace way east of pickup at QD. Kind of a pain. I'd like to meet her again.

So my takeaway from first run at "ZOO" is you've got to keep at it for an hour or so. Wonder if there are any actually decent SW there.

Mr Buebird
10-22-13, 18:45
Monday a medium build WSW was walking East, before I could scoop she crossed the street and met a guy at Market. It was early afternoon. Today, looked like Corey walking East around 1 PM. Last, Friday there was a cute Looking WSW near the closed store around 4 pm. I missed her as walked down the side street and got into a car. I had never seen her before.

Dmk34
11-24-13, 02:47
Was heading over to escorts home near cedar and mt. Hope. When I turned down her road a cute sexy white gettho blond got picked up by a subburband.

It took me by surprise and a did a double take. We meet eyes before she climbed in and smiled.

Needless to say I'll be driving the area more often to see if she turns up again.

This happened about 330 last Thursday. Was good to see there are working girls in differnt areas of town.

TwistedBrother
12-05-13, 12:25
Had a couple of "firsts" yesterday. I finally scooped up a panhandling gal we've talked about on here before and wound up taking her to the Hot House. The Hot House is a good deal and I can't believe I've never done it before. I know many of you have enjoyed it. I'd also consider doing her again, too, as she was friendly, a lot of fun.- as a few others have said.- and a GFE for me. Gave her a little xtra for Christmas.

She said she'd heard guys talked about her online and while she didn't seem to know about this site, she didn't want her name mentioned. So if you haven't figured out who she is already, or want other details, you can PM me.

Galaxie
12-09-13, 15:54
Was out just to see who the tuff ones are, saw a young skinny little black girl she is usually on the east end of k-zoo. Hair is always pulled back tight. Does anyone have info on her? Is she worth the scoop?

Dexter Riley
12-10-13, 17:25
Was out just to see who the tuff ones are, saw a young skinny little black girl she is usually on the east end of k-zoo. Hair is always pulled back tight. Does anyone have info on her? Is she worth the scoop?Drove Down the Zoo from 127 to Penn at 3 pm today and saw 1 HSW and 2 WSW. The second WSW was just East of Penn and was bundled up with brown hat and shades. Looked kind of hot, but could not stop. I definitely would have. Strange to see 3 of them within 4 blocks (all on the north side of street) in this temp.

TwistedBrother
12-16-13, 21:22
She's moved around a few times, of course, but haven't seen her at Howard and Michigan lately. But as I turned onto Michigan tonight, it looked like she was at another corner in the same general intersection: On Michigan eastbound at the Howard corner on the left side. Same place where the guitar guy normally is. Didn't get a great look from where I was turning, but pretty sure it was her.

BadBoyFourU
12-17-13, 04:56
Drove Down the Zoo from 127 to Penn at 3 pm today and saw 1 HSW and 2 WSW. The second WSW was just East of Penn and was bundled up with brown hat and shades. Looked kind of hot, but could not stop. I definitely would have. Strange to see 3 of them within 4 blocks (all on the north side of street) in this temp.Dude, pimps don't care what the temps are, they just want their $.

Mackin
12-18-13, 18:00
Decided to get a head start on the Christmas presents I was interested in the other day so I went shopping. I found the store on Clippert was open so I decided to check it out. I had a shopping list and the store contained all the presents I was looking for. I found the prices were fair and so I decided to not shop any farther. Everything was purchased and the smiles were everywhere. It was a joyous occasion for all. Now with Christmas next week I was done with my shopping till after the holiday. Relief is a wonderful thing! Be sure to get your shopping done on time also.

Libertine67
12-19-13, 13:39
I did the stroll heading west from 127 yesterday around 11 am. Didn't see a thing. Even up and down a few back streets and still nothing. It was a sunny warmish winter day so I had my hopes up. Oh well I'll try again when I am in town next. Only one LEO on patrol too.

TwistedBrother
12-20-13, 22:15
Had an expected sighting in Frandor, and by Frandor I mean on the walk between Kroger and UPS Store. There was Clippert Annie, looking around and rubber necking a few cars. I had to laugh. I could have done a pickup right there ... except I couldn't. I did take a big swing around, thinking I'd hand her a fiver or something, but then I lost her, then I thought I saw her going IN to Kroger. But when I went in, I didn't see her.

Awhile later, when I went home, I saw back on Howard, at the Michigan corner. She's out at night more now, like between 6 and 10.

The MightyThor
12-24-13, 17:26
Met her the other night in front of bud kouts ready, willing and able. Friendly too. Short ride to frandor, BBBJCIM and quick swallow. Donated 25 dollar store cards for the effort and season. Will def go back.

Zoyne Mentsh
12-25-13, 03:46
Strolling the zoo about midnight looking for one of my usual friends. Saw what appeared to be new BSW. Nice Big booty you could set a 12 pack of open brewskis and not spill a drop, thin little waste too, all packed in black stretchy pants and a little coat. What was kinda odd, for Lansing anyways, there were two or three gangsta looking black dudes nearby all the time. Saw them several places from the apartments to the Village loitering around. I avoided that scene altogether, finally spotted one of my friends, scooped her up & went for a quick Christmas dream. By the time I came back to drop her off Uncle LEO was sitting in front of the barbershop, and no sign of the booty girl or her companions. I'm just curious. I've seen similar sights over the years on the zoo. A new TGTBT, and Thugs lurking about. Maybe a mini sting? Probably not. Maybe a couple gangsta wannabes trying to break into the biz, and trying to look like they've seen in the movies? Out of towners from the big city, not realizing how out of place they look in Lansing? Any thoughts? If I saw her alone, with no spidey alarm I would have scooped her right up.

I saw about four different lady's out tonight though. Pretty impressive for 9 degree Christmas eve.

Dexter Riley
12-26-13, 16:36
Strolling the zoo about midnight looking for one of my usual friends. Saw what appeared to be new BSW. Nice Big booty you could set a 12 pack of open brewskis and not spill a drop, thin little waste too, all packed in black stretchy pants and a little coat. What was kinda odd, for Lansing anyways, there were two or three gangsta looking black dudes nearby all the time. Saw them several places from the apartments to the Village loitering around. I avoided that scene altogether, finally spotted one of my friends, scooped her up & went for a quick Christmas dream. By the time I came back to drop her off Uncle LEO was sitting in front of the barbershop, and no sign of the booty girl or her companions. I'm just curious. I've seen similar sights over the years on the zoo. A new TGTBT, and Thugs lurking about. Maybe a mini sting? Probably not. Maybe a couple gangsta wannabes trying to break into the biz, and trying to look like they've seen in the movies? Out of towners from the big city, not realizing how out of place they look in Lansing? Any thoughts? If I saw her alone, with no spidey alarm I would have scooped her right up.

I saw about four different lady's out tonight though. Pretty impressive for 9 degree Christmas eve.Dude, pimps don't care what the temps are, they just want their $.

Tunacanlog
01-07-14, 01:02
I was on my way home about 1130 pm and thought I'd make the stroll. I came across a white prob. 5'10" what looked like a cute blonde WSW. She was in a red and black coat with hood and black pants, and what appeared to be high heels. (R you fen kidding me in this weather) I first drove by and she gave me the look (no wave or smile). I turned around at Shepard and found her again, back by Holmes. She waved this time and as I was going to make the swoop I noticed LE coming down the road. If anyone has any info on her let me know?

RyanGle28
01-19-14, 11:09
Has anyone seen clippert st girl in a while? I've been out and about and haven't seen her in some time.

Mackin
01-19-14, 12:50
Most likely to cold out there. Havn't seen many panhandlers at all. This week another blast of cold air. Doubt if any will be out.

TheGMan3993
01-20-14, 11:47
Has anyone seen clippert st girl in a while? I've been out and about and haven't seen her in some time.Saw her a couple days ago on Friday. She was walking back from talking to a dude panhandler across michigan from Kouts. I didn't make the big you turn fast enough to see where she went, but was gone by the time I got back around.

The MightyThor
01-21-14, 13:35
Saw her a couple days ago on Friday. She was walking back from talking to a dude panhandler across michigan from Kouts. I didn't make the big you turn fast enough to see where she went, but was gone by the time I got back around.Her name is Annie, I have seen her a few times, always bery nice, bf I can't figure out, they live in a tent, and she is the money earner she is usually around by Bud Kouts, menu is always open and quite reasonable.

If you offered them a place for the night, I'm thinking you could have her all night, but offer a shower first.

Happy hunting.

RyanGle28
01-26-14, 22:19
Finally made the scoop on the clippert girl. She was very nice, friendly, and seemed into it all. She has skill and was eager to please. She is a gem. BBBJCIM for MR. Jackson. Will absolutely repeat.

Msuhoops
01-30-14, 11:15
Picked her up on Kalamazoo. She doesn't look as good as her backpage pictures, but most don't. She has a pimp, so if you see her off backpage be ready. Said it wad her first time and only time working the streets. She got beat up, needed quick cash.

Libertine67
02-01-14, 23:00
So what does Annie Look like? Is she petite? Thin? Hair color? Is she pretty? Does she have all of her teeth? Idea about age? I assume open menu? Digits? Help a Brother monger out who only makes it to Lansing every couple of weeks...

Msuhoops
02-07-14, 16:18
Busy on the zoo. Got Nikki again, and my favorite.

Marilyn. I feel bad for some of these girls, what they go through, man it's rough out there. Marilyn wanted to ride with me most of the day and sit in my car because she was scared she is going to get beat up again. Seeing lots of action for how cold it is.

Zoyne Mentsh
02-07-14, 23:02
Busy on the zoo. Got Nikki again, and my favorite.

Marilyn. I feel bad for some of these girls, what they go through, man it's rough out there. Marilyn wanted to ride with me most of the day and sit in my car because she was scared she is going to get beat up again. Seeing lots of action for how cold it is.Can you describe Marilyn and Nikki for us? Not much turned up when I searched. I know most of the late night Kzoo girls, haven't had the pleasure of meeting these two. But they sound interesting, thanks.

Jimbo3
02-09-14, 04:43
Ran into Nikki tonight. Very skinny gal, too skinny for me, but she looked good. She had a pimp following her, which is a red flag for me but I decided to pick her up anyway. We introduced ourselves and negotiated for full service. All was OK, but then she started the "I need you to take me here first" bullshit. That's another red flag for me, though I may have not had anything to worry about. Still, I don't like it. So she had me stop at her "girlfriends" house, and was inside for about 10 minutes. I was quickly running out of patience, and a car drove up behind me and and parked, and left their headlights on and sat there. So I just said "fuck this" and left. It's too bad, I wanted to try her out.

Msuhoops
02-10-14, 11:39
Just drove the zoo and foud 3 out walking this morning. The real big ugly girl that is out everyday, the skinny black girl and the 3rd had her face covered and a guy beat me to her. I kicked a skinny white girl out this weekend after she got in and had bumps all over. Said it was bed bugs that she got at the apex motel.

She did say that there is a guy going around beating up the girls. I have noticed that myself the last week.

Msuhoops
02-10-14, 11:41
Be careful if you go to a light blue house with her. She did tell me she is staying with 5 black guys and they did beat up a person that was with her. See told me that they stole $800 from him. For those that have not seen her yet she has a tattoo on her neck with light red hair and weighs 95 pounds.

Jimbo3
02-11-14, 04:41
I'm glad I left her ass at that house then. I'm pretty damn big but I can't fight off 5 dudes at once. I'm avoiding her from now on.

Be careful if you go to a light blue house with her. She did tell me she is staying with 5 black guys and they did beat up a person that was with her. See told me that they stole $800 from him. For those that have not seen her yet she has a tattoo on her neck with light red hair and weighs 95 pounds.

Msuhoops
02-25-14, 13:11
I saw Marilyn again yesterday and was disappointed. She looked good with her clothing on. She got in my car and was so happy to see a familiar face. We went to a spot that I have that I can do FS at. She got naked and that ruined it. The smell, the hairy legs, hairy ass, arm pits, and then I saw the blisters on her pussy. Looked close at her face and her lips had blisters. I told her to get dressed and we were done. Told me it was not her fault, said it is rough being a SW. Said she has been a SW since she was 15. So glad I had a rubber on for the BJ and FS in the past. She told me she's been doing BB FS for awhile. I asked her if she has been tested for stds, hiv, aids and she said no. She said she doesn't care anymore.

Msuhoops
03-03-14, 12:54
I picked up Annie at the corner of Saginaw and Waverly today. 20 FS, pussy smells, I did everything covered.

Dmich3
03-05-14, 06:26
I've cruised the zoo several afternoons but never see anyone out between 2 and 5. Are there better hunting grounds elsewhere at that time?

Jimbo3
03-06-14, 12:28
Not really. I picked up a girl who was at the Speedway on MLK next to the Mcdonalds by the highway once. She just stared at me until I gave her a ride. I asked her if she was working and she said yes. Picked up a girl on south MLK standing in the parking lot of a pawn shop. Occasionally you will see a girl by the highway holding a sign, but I haven't seen one of those since it got cold.

I've cruised the zoo several afternoons but never see anyone out between 2 and 5. Are there better hunting grounds elsewhere at that time?

Msuhoops
03-11-14, 16:29
Jackpot, picked up Jenny from 5 different ones walking the street on Kalamazoo today. I got her number and she says I can give it to senior members on the board.

MuaDib2112
03-18-14, 11:47
Saw a chubby blond WSW yesterday just before Penn on the Zoo, passed. Whats her name?

Msuhoops
03-21-14, 09:38
Picked up Jenny again yesterday, her phone is not paid up.

Looks and acts like she found a love for meth. Said guys picking her up are robbing her. Her teeth have turned yellow. She has gone down hill in under a week.

She was on backpage as California beauty.

Zoyne Mentsh
03-21-14, 23:00
After work tonight I decided to do a little sightseeing, figured I would pick up my usual on the zoo, but then I See her standing in the medium in one of her usual places with her sign. She had on some cute little stretchy pants with poke-a-dots. I love the way she stands there at attention with her nice round ass poking out, could not resist any more, I just had to give it a try. Started with a small donation and she sweetly smiled and asked how I was doing and thanked me. I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride? She said sure. Had to cruise by the BF to let him know she would be gone awhile, kinda strange, but he seemed perfectly OK with it. Went to my spot, talked a little & she is nice to talk to and very relaxing. No goofy crack head behavior or outrageous haggling. The earlier reports are correct, she realy enjoys it. Was going to just get a BBBJ, but she wanted FS so I obliged. Very Nice DT skills & perfectly alright with Hands roaming & let me hammer down the hatch with my hands on her head with no complaints. Finished up Mish with some hard grinding and she is very responsive. Previous report said there was unpleasant odor, not this time, smelled nice. BBBJ + FS. Total damage-initial donation of .03, final donation .40. Nice way to get relaxed for the weekend, IMHO. I'm thinking I'll repeat, just to see if I can turn that sweet little moan into a squeal! Happy Hunting fellas. Thanks for all the previous recon reported here.

TwistedBrother
03-22-14, 09:57
Thanks for the update. Was she on one of the corners near 127 and Michigan? Last report had her at Saginaw and Waverly.

After work tonight I decided to do a little sightseeing, figured I would pick up my usual on the zoo, but then I See her standing in the medium in one of her usual places with her sign. She had on some cute little stretchy pants with poke-a-dots. I love the way she stands there at attention with her nice round ass poking out, could not resist any more, I just had to give it a try. Started with a small donation and she sweetly smiled and asked how I was doing and thanked me. I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride? She said sure. Had to cruise by the BF to let him know she would be gone awhile, kinda strange, but he seemed perfectly OK with it. Went to my spot, talked a little & she is nice to talk to and very relaxing. No goofy crack head behavior or outrageous haggling. The earlier reports are correct, she realy enjoys it. Was going to just get a BBBJ, but she wanted FS so I obliged. Very Nice DT skills & perfectly alright with Hands roaming & let me hammer down the hatch with my hands on her head with no complaints. Finished up Mish with some hard grinding and she is very responsive. Previous report said there was unpleasant odor, not this time, smelled nice. BBBJ + FS. Total damage-initial donation of .03, final donation .40. Nice way to get relaxed for the weekend, IMHO. I'm thinking I'll repeat, just to see if I can turn that sweet little moan into a squeal! Happy Hunting fellas. Thanks for all the previous recon reported here.

Zoyne Mentsh
03-22-14, 12:22
Thanks for the update. Was she on one of the corners near 127 and Michigan? Last report had her at Saginaw and Waverly.Yup, Frandor staples. Thank you.

Msuhoops
03-24-14, 09:05
She told me that she is living in a boiler room / mechanical room at an outlet strip mall for heat. She said her boyfriend and her are moving to Arizona when they get money saved up. If she could shower more often she would be great.

TwistedBrother
03-24-14, 14:00
When I scooped her a few months ago, I was able to take her to the north side where we considered a notel, but wound up at the hot tub place. Talk about a girl grateful for a shower! Yes, that worked well and highly recommended if you can pull it off. Or the notel is fine, too, of course. Just to get her in that shower. Does take extra time and money, but worth it as you'll have a happy, clean, eager to please girl. Kind of a BP girl experience at SW prices, you know?

She told me that she is living in a boiler room / mechanical room at an outlet strip mall for heat. She said her boyfriend and her are moving to Arizona when they get money saved up. If she could shower more often she would be great.

Libertine67
03-28-14, 20:52
I scooped her this afternoon. What a delightful girl. She's pretty too. Great kisser. If I were a rich man la la la lalalalala...

I found the experience to be fantastic. Yeah a shower would be on order for next time and I might just negotiate something with her. Girl has everything in the right place I'll tell ya.

That. I like her.

Vincent79
03-30-14, 02:08
After diving those posts, I decided to do my 1st trip on Michigan Ave. I saw a WSW in the corner of 127 and Michigan Ave. Can only see small portion of face as most is covered. Stopped at red and asked if she needs a rid or gettin some fun. No response. I gave up. Is she Annie?

Libertine67
03-30-14, 08:53
After diving those posts, I decided to do my 1st trip on Michigan Ave. I saw a WSW in the corner of 127 and Michigan Ave. Can only see small portion of face as most is covered. Stopped at red and asked if she needs a rid or gettin some fun. No response. I gave up. Is she Annie?That sounds like her...I guess it was 127 not clippert but yeah that is her hangout.

TwistedBrother
03-30-14, 09:33
Hard to say. There's more than one panhandling woman out there that could be working that corner. Annie's in her 20's, medium reddish / brown hair, medium build. Hard to tell when they're covered up. Thing is, she looks better in your car than she does on the corner and she looks even better naked and clean than she does in your car. I thought she looked plain and stern standing there, but had a great time once she got in and got relaxed.

Also, who knows if she might be spooked by LE or anything else at any given time. You might just try offering her a dollar or five at a given stop and then talk with her then. You might ask her if she's interested in making 20 or 30.

After diving those posts, I decided to do my 1st trip on Michigan Ave. I saw a WSW in the corner of 127 and Michigan Ave. Can only see small portion of face as most is covered. Stopped at red and asked if she needs a rid or gettin some fun. No response. I gave up. Is she Annie?

MuaDib2112
03-30-14, 18:48
Any info on the short chubby brun. That sits at the closed party store?

Thanks.

Galaxie
03-31-14, 14:28
The search for the elusive " ANNIE " continued today. Searched the recent sites with no luck, heard a radar report of possible site miles west of last sighting. Moved search grid to Saginaw and waverly and saw possible boyfriend debris. Due to time restraints had to call off search. Weather permitting search will resume at a later time.

TwistedBrother
03-31-14, 19:36
I haven't seen her at 127 and Michigan during multiple passes last few days, but I can tell when I've seen her in the past it's ONLY been in late afternoon and evening. Never morning or early afternoon.

The search for the elusive " ANNIE " continued today. Searched the recent sites with no luck, heard a radar report of possible site miles west of last sighting. Moved search grid to Saginaw and waverly and saw possible boyfriend debris. Due to time restraints had to call off search. Weather permitting search will resume at a later time.

RyanGle28
03-31-14, 22:59
Any info on the short chubby brun. That sits at the closed party store?

Thanks.Scooped her this evening. .2 for BBJCIMWS great skill, nice girl.

RyanGle28
03-31-14, 23:01
I haven't seen her at 127 and Michigan during multiple passes last few days, but I can tell when I've seen her in the past it's ONLY been in late afternoon and evening. Never morning or early afternoon.Saw her at Panera tonight. Crying because she lost her BF. Seems to have updated her wardrobe. New jacket and knee high leather boots. She found her BF. She's awesome, but has approached me twice in public places asking if I can help her, and if I want to meet up.

RyanGle28
03-31-14, 23:06
Saw a thicker, possibly Latina by the apartments. Looked ok. Saw a BSW who again looked healthy, a couple blocks further east. Saw a short haired WSW by Clemens area. Thought it was a man at first but realized she had a shaggy haircut. Then I saw Sarah the chubbier girl by the abounded store on Hayford. Nice girl, great skills.

Msuhoops
04-01-14, 09:46
Be careful out there, at 930 this morning I saw Jenny get picked up by the police and other cop cars Further East down Kalamazoo watching girls walking.

TwistedBrother
04-01-14, 11:49
Wait ... She lost her BF then she found her BF? I'm confused. That is scary that she is approaching you. Hadn't heard of that.

Another note: She told me she used to dance at Omars, I think.

Saw her at Panera tonight. Crying because she lost her BF. Seems to have updated her wardrobe. New jacket and knee high leather boots. She found her BF. She's awesome, but has approached me twice in public places asking if I can help her, and if I want to meet up.

MuaDib2112
04-01-14, 13:00
Be careful out there, at 930 this morning I saw Jenny get picked up by the police and other cop cars Further East down Kalamazoo watching girls walking.Saw a curly haired blond get bagged by LPD at noon just before the car wash. Whats her name mongers?

RyanGle28
04-01-14, 18:00
Wait ... She lost her BF then she found her BF? I'm confused. That is scary that she is approaching you. Hadn't heard of that.

Another note: She told me she used to dance at Omars, I think.Yes, I swung around to pick her up at Panera. Went in and she was bawling saying she lost him, can't find him and hes not in his usual spots. Then like five minutes later she saw him walking in the parking lot and ran out to him. Didn't think I could monger while she was crying ahaha.

Msuhoops
04-02-14, 11:21
What I found out today is it you are a girl that looks like a streetwalker and walking by yourself you are getting Stopped. Still very hot today.

Dmich3
04-02-14, 15:19
Took some time at lunch to see if the warmer weather and sunshine helped the SW mongering cause. Unfortunately after two complete laps from 127 all of the way cross town to the neighborhoods past MLK, there was no one to be found. SW mongering must be a nocturnal pastime on the Zoo. Does anyone know of a good lunch time location, or even a 3 pm - 5 pm cruise?

Waxon1
04-02-14, 18:08
Guys as soon as the weather breaks LPD starts to do stings or just keeps an eye on the working girls.

If you pick up a working girl it's a good bet your going to get pulled over by PO PO.

If PO PO sees you around the hood for any extended time he is going to pull you over for some lame reason like saying you did not come to a full stop at a stop sign and may wright you a ticket for that. PO PO will be messing with the mongers as soon as the weather gets a little warm. So keep an eye out and be careful guys.

MuaDib2112
04-02-14, 22:22
Saw this girl yesterday just before LPD jumped her. Whats her name? Any reviews?

The MightyThor
04-10-14, 18:48
Saw annie today we went for an ice cream sundae, and she finished the entire thing such a nice girl, too.

RyanGle28
04-10-14, 20:45
Anybody have any details on a average height slender WSW. I think she has tattoos on her stomach. Saw her get popped by uncle LEO, but saw her out tonight.

Msuhoops
04-17-14, 15:30
Lots of cops still and I saw 4 new SW.

Girls this week walking. Two of them come up to my car, look in and both say no thanks, you're a cop. I tried.

Talking to them about 30 min later and they still said I acted to much like a cop to get in.

I've had this happen at a spa before. Said I have a cop hair cut and to clean cut. Haha.

I also stopped and talked to cory a she is back on the streets. Got a BJ for 20. Said FS is 45. Said she needs a place to stay. She looks clean.

Last summer she was cracked out and on meth. Cory said the cops are stopping guys if they see them doubling back on Kalamazoo more then once. She said they are stopping the girls on the streets looking for warrants and info.

NewWhip2014
04-23-14, 01:33
Watch out. I haven't posted on here but I keep tabs on the reports. Older belong lady that hangs out by the liqour store on Kalamazoo going towards the dorms and the interstate is a decoy. Talked to her for a hot second. Something told me it wasn't right. She was on her cell phone when I first passed and before then I never even seen her so she was dropped off at the corner. I left made a round and came down a side street and seen LE parking their car behind a line of cars and cutting their lights off to wait. After I passed by and went down the street they drove to the stop sign and I cut a corner and hit the highway. Before entering the highway I seen them at the stop sign waiting. Dumb asses got to be smarter than that to catch the ginger bread man morons.

NewWhip2014
04-23-14, 01:35
She was an older blond. About 38 - 47 yrs old. Tall about 5'9 and decent shape.

Msuhoops
04-24-14, 12:50
Saw Cory walking today, I passed on her, to many cops in the area.

Anon008
04-25-14, 07:13
Picked up a WSW named Diane on kzoo, she was probably in her 20's and chubby with fucked up teeth! Gave a great BBBJ but man did her pussy smell! I basically just came as quick as possible once the FS started, it was that bad! I wouldn't repeat FS with her but I'd definitely scoop her for another BBBJ, matter of fact as soon as her shorts came off I wished I had just got the BJ but I knew she wouldn't be refunding any money if I turned down the FS so I made it work! $15 for BBBJ and $30 for FS with a BJ!

Be safe.

Anon008
04-25-14, 07:24
Scooped her on kzoo and just like msuhoops said she is looking much better! Very health and clean, I just got a BBBJ from her cause her skin condition kinda freaks me out LOL! $20 for the BJ which she complained about but I told her it was all I had and she ended up working! No CIM which was a huge bummer cause I hate the clean up! All in all it wasn't bad and I'd scoop her again!

Be safe.

GivrNine
04-26-14, 12:15
Saw a real young strawberry blonde walking up Clemens then turn east on KZOO. Pink pj pants and blue sweatshirt, hair in ponytail around 845 this morning, looked real damn good if she was a SW. Had my son with me so I couldn't do any investigating but if anyone knows who she is I love it if you could share the info.

Libertine67
04-26-14, 12:56
Saw Cory walking today, I passed on her, to many cops in the area.I'd really like to know if there is a way to get Cory's digits. If she has cleaned up especially. What is the skin condition?

Zoyne Mentsh
04-26-14, 20:42
Had a little dream of Cory last Wednesday evening. BBJ .30. I had never met her before, so I can't compare, but she seemed clean & somewhat sensible. Not realy my type, but her skills were pretty good, and she was into it for awhile. She soon got tired and said she would rather have FS, but did'nt want to do it in the car. Then when I finally cleared my barrel, she dodged the bullets, and left me with a mess to clean up, just like the previouse poster said. The mess kinda ruined it for me too, but all in all it was OK. I guesse I would repeat, if I could'nt find something I liked better.

Oh yeah, she had to borrow my phone, because she said hers was broke. Made several phone calls & seemed to be shopping for a place crash. Said she was going to Verizon tomorow for a new phone. So no phone Libertine.

Jimbo3
04-27-14, 02:07
I picked up Diane's friend Nicole. Older lady, about 40 ish. Claimed she had a master's degree, but that she was hooked on cocaine so she couldn't get a job. She looked good with her clothes on, blonde hair, skinny. When we got to her place, she took off her clothes and she was super saggy and wrinkly, like she lost a lot of weight. But at least she smelled good, and cleaned herself. She wanted 80 bones for full service, which is way too much. I tried to talk her down, and settled on 60. Her oral skills were pretty good, nothing special. Her pussy was clean, no bad smells. I just couldn't get into it after looking at her saggy belly hanging there. She asked me what was wrong and I told her I just couldn't concentrate. So she told me to jerk off on her while she played with herself. I thought it was kinda hot so I ended up spraying jizz all over her, and she caught some of it in her hands. I just wasnt attracted to her, so I probably won't repeat.

Picked up a WSW named Diane on kzoo, she was probably in her 20's and chubby with fucked up teeth! Gave a great BBBJ but man did her pussy smell! I basically just came as quick as possible once the FS started, it was that bad! I wouldn't repeat FS with her but I'd definitely scoop her for another BBBJ, matter of fact as soon as her shorts came off I wished I had just got the BJ but I knew she wouldn't be refunding any money if I turned down the FS so I made it work! $15 for BBBJ and $30 for FS with a BJ!

Be safe.

Libertine67
04-27-14, 12:23
Had a little dream of Cory last Wednesday evening. BBJ .30. I had never met her before, so I can't compare, but she seemed clean & somewhat sensible. Not realy my type, but her skills were pretty good, and she was into it for awhile. She soon got tired and said she would rather have FS, but did'nt want to do it in the car. Then when I finally cleared my barrel, she dodged the bullets, and left me with a mess to clean up, just like the previouse poster said. The mess kinda ruined it for me too, but all in all it was OK. I guesse I would repeat, if I could'nt find something I liked better.

Oh yeah, she had to borrow my phone, because she said hers was broke. Made several phone calls & seemed to be shopping for a place crash. Said she was going to Verizon tomorow for a new phone. So no phone Libertine.Thank you ZM...

TwistedBrother
04-27-14, 15:09
Not saying I know her as well as some, but as I learned from a few encounters with Cory last summer, having a working phone is a constant issue with her. It's cool when she has it (as long as she doesn't hound you), but a bummer when she doesn't.

Also, I have to laugh about the CIM deal. Although I only got a session with her once, I saw and talked with her about 4 times last summer. And at one point BBBJ came up and she clearly stated that she's repulsed by cum in her mouth and the idea of swallowing it. The pointed manner in which she said it to me made me laugh and it was hard to blame her. As much as we like doing it to them, probably not many of us would like that stuff in our own mouths, LOL! Of course, some of us can always pose the DATY argument, but anyway...

T Nickel
05-03-14, 23:50
Cruised Kzoo Early Thurs AM 1:30-2:00 AM and came up empty. LEO must have rounded up or scared off all the SWs. I saw LEO in a black SUV parked on the side of the road talking to a small female. I was in the area and decided to check it out.

The MightyThor
05-08-14, 20:54
I saw Annie the other day she and BF are sort of on westside of Lansing now.her new corner is Saginaw and MLK..she is doing good, and said to say Hi to everyone she is as friendly as ever!

IMonger2
05-10-14, 21:59
Strolled the zoo a few times this week. Saw a tall blonde who looked inviting. Actually she popped up on me quicker than I could react. Ended up getting into another mongers car behind me. Didn't see anyone else inviting (only saw maybe one other girl).. I cruised another evening and saw a nice young tall BSW. She gave me the eye but I wanted to see what else was out. I later saw several LEO driving through. They made several loops and were talking to someone at the QD near Penn. Good luck and safe hunting.

Msuhoops
05-19-14, 09:43
Fun size Nikki is no longer fun. I picked her up and I actually paid her 20 to get back out of my car. She looked so raw, and I felt bad for her but, I told her I did not want to do anything. She had opened scabs on her face and some big red bloody spots. I have her back off on Elizabeth Street.

TwistedBrother
05-29-14, 11:05
When do you guys see Annie at her new spot on MLK and Waverly? I've been by a few times late afternoon and early evening and never see her.

Zoyne Mentsh
05-30-14, 02:04
When do you guys see Annie at her new spot on MLK and Waverly? I've been by a few times late afternoon and early evening and never see her.I scooped her up about a week ago, about 8 pm, from that location. Had a real nice dream. Been back by couple of times this week, and like you say, no sign of her. She's actually staying not far from there, so she should be back, as long as Uncle LEO didn't scoop her up.

As most of you SW mongers have probably noticed, LEO has been hot and heavy on the working gals lately. I saw two LPD, a Lansing township & a state cop on the Zoo track tonight in just between 7:30 and 9. My reguler girl said they scooped up the SW that's been hanging on the corner a block east of Art's Bar. Speaking of her. Has anyone sampled? There are a couple different ones that sit on those landscaping ties, but recently there been a kinds petite white girl there, maybe a 4 to 6? Never got a close look, poor eye sight. Tried to go in for a scoop on her Wednesday night, but someone else beat me the scoop. She's pretty obvious, so wouldn't surprise me if she got nailed. I've heard the business located there have been complaining.

Zoyne Mentsh
05-30-14, 07:37
When do you guys see Annie at her new spot on MLK and Waverly? I've been by a few times late afternoon and early evening and never see her.Oops, didn't realize, you said "Waverley". MLK & Saginaw would be last known confirmed, as of the 23rd.

MuaDib2112
05-30-14, 16:59
Oops, didn't realize, you said "Waverley". MLK & Saginaw would be last known confirmed, as of the 23rd.Have not seen her this week.

TwistedBrother
05-30-14, 18:34
Oops, didn't realize, you said "Waverley". MLK & Saginaw would be last known confirmed, as of the 23rd.MLK and Saginaw is actually what I meant, and that's where I've checked. Thanks.

Dexter Riley
06-04-14, 10:41
MLK and Saginaw is actually what I meant, and that's where I've checked. Thanks.I saw her on the Eastbound corner last Saturday around 7 pm. I also saw her around noon two weeks ago on a Tuesday in the pouring rain.

Msuhoops
06-24-14, 15:35
I stopped and talked to her on Washington near McLaren hospital today. Said she is on backpage as Pinky? She is a red head. I didn't have time but she said 40 for FS and has a place at her sisters house to use. Said she walks Washington all the time. I'm on Washington daily and was the first time seeing her.

Banker33
06-25-14, 16:21
I stopped and talked to her on Washington near McLaren hospital today. Said she is on backpage as Pinky? She is a red head. I didn't have time but she said 40 for FS and has a place at her sisters house to use. Said she walks Washington all the time. I'm on Washington daily and was the first time seeing her.When you check the number, multiple profiles and other providers come up. That number also pulls up different numbers for different providers. Prob not legit. I recognize almost all of the other faces too. Past posters on BP.

Beware.

Banker33
06-25-14, 16:23
When you check the number, multiple profiles and other providers come up. That number also pulls up different numbers for different providers. Prob not legit. I recognize almost all of the other faces too. Past posters on BP.

Beware.This is the post that comes up. Among others.

http://lansing.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-beautiful-blonde-kelsey-517-410-3429-27/15837194

Mackin
06-27-14, 16:00
The other night I had a dream about meeting a lady for no holds bar session. It seems I had known her before and it was always good, at least for me. I think I remember fiv, BBBJ / cim, FS and it was enthusiastic. I believe it is miss A. Who most of you know. Then I woke up and it was all over. I guess dreams can happen. If.

You want more about a dream and are in good standing a PM is necessary.

GitSome
06-27-14, 16:50
Saw a hot as hell panhandler on the corner of Jolly and Penn twice today, hair in pigtails with a red shirt on and light colored jeans, definitely not homeless. Is this the girl people have tried to get extras from with no luck or not? Definately would like to get with this one if possible. Couldn't get the lights timed right the second time through and my son was with me the first. Any info would be nice.

Vincent79
06-30-14, 10:58
Saw her almost every week and talked to her once. She doesn't do extra and said she has boyfriend.

Saw a hot as hell panhandler on the corner of Jolly and Penn twice today, hair in pigtails with a red shirt on and light colored jeans, definitely not homeless. Is this the girl people have tried to get extras from with no luck or not? Definately would like to get with this one if possible. Couldn't get the lights timed right the second time through and my son was with me the first. Any info would be nice.

The MightyThor
07-09-14, 15:13
Just wanted to report Annie IS still out and about. MLK & Saginaw. Always a fun time.

The MightyThor
07-09-14, 21:43
New pic of the lovely and always ready to please annie.

TheGlav
07-10-14, 06:58
Have a face pic of her?

Msuhoops
07-10-14, 13:25
Picked her up on Kalamazoo near Pennsylvania. She is on Backpage as Nikki. She just moved here from Nebraska and she has gold teeth and is a white girl. 20 for a CBJ. She will be here on lansing road for her incall for the next month.

TwistedBrother
07-10-14, 18:18
While that pic isn't bad by SW standards, I would say she looks a little better in person. I'd say an 8 or 9 by SW standards.

New pic of the lovely and always ready to please annie.

Newcool313
07-14-14, 22:57
Anyone have digits for annie? Pm me please.

The MightyThor
07-15-14, 17:00
[Deleted by Admin]

There is no need to post this, just don't do it if you don't want to.

A2

The MightyThor
07-31-14, 20:47
She texts me all the time. Sigh. She should be on Dr Phil. Anyway, she got set up for a sting, almost got busted, so she may be laying low for awhile.

TwistedBrother
08-01-14, 14:53
Yikes, sorry to see this!

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/viewart/20140801/NEWS01/308010031/Prostitution-sting-nets-12-arrests-Lansing

Zoyne Mentsh
08-01-14, 23:00

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/viewart/20140801/NEWS01/308010031/Prostitution-sting-nets-12-arrests-LansingYa sorry guys. I hope none of our members got stung. If any of you did, I hope you share the story here, so we can learn from your misfortunes. I heard a few days ago that three girls got stung last week, including one of my dream girls. She said 20 girls got it, but the crime map only shows 3. 1 by the carwash, one on Prospect and one down by Hunter park. I wish I would have shared that info sooner, maybe a couple guys would have been a little more cautious. I guess K zoo will be off limit for awhile. Hopefully, the lady's will get there phones up. Glad to see Annie avoided LEO, she's a sweety. Beware those new girls dudes. I never mess with an unfamiliar, until I've seen them multiple days and I feel sure. But the hotties are hard to resist. Listen when your big head says "TGTBT!" Of course if LEO is smart, they'll make the decoy look convincing. Rumor has it they sometimes use known SWers, but I'm not sure that's even legal.

Anyone know what happens to your car, when it get impounded for solicitation? I've heard some jurisdictions can keep your car, if found guilty. Not sure if that's possible in Lansing?

TheGlav
08-02-14, 04:40
You can do things to avoid the LEO altogether by saying a few things. Also they can and will use known SW's because they have a reputation already and some of you who see them frequent won't really mind answering questions and then they say one thing you say ok and bam you're caught. They do it to beat a previous charge or even to become an informant if they produce enough results.

1. If any girl says it's this much for a blow job / BJ / head / sucking your cock / or to have sex or any other innuendo's this is where you turn your head down stairs off and your head upstairs on.

- You simple respond back saying I'm not interested in paying to have sex with you, but I can help you out with " Use these terms " (Gas money, Rent, Use real life things that can pass), using your typical cookies and roses still is okay I guess but if they do pinch you, it's going to be a little harder to fight what exactly you were even talking about with roses or cookies cause there was none in your car ect.

- You should never ever go out of your way and say how much for sex or this and do you do this because it just adds fuel to the fire and I know some of you want what you want and want to be detailed and specific so you're on the same page but if they do happen to be working for the LEO well you burned yourself.

- If you really want to be safe you can simply ask them if they want a ride and feel them out and again look at point number 1. Usually girls who aren't trying to set up a sting will be ask afraid as you are as to hoping to not getting caught and be pretty cautious.

Member #4025
08-02-14, 11:04

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/viewart/20140801/NEWS01/308010031/Prostitution-sting-nets-12-arrests-LansingWhat a waste of community resources. For health reasons I've stepped away from the monger scene but still cruise Kalamazoo occasionally to see what is going on and honestly I always find there to be more panhandlers (not referring to Annie) than SWs. Not that I participated in SW scene during its heyday but of late the number and quality girls has dropped way off from when I was active. All the best to you all. Stay safe #4025.

Mackin
08-02-14, 11:47
According to the TV news there were 9 arrested. Can't remember exact number. The guy from the Tattoo parlor by the park was on the TV and he had.

Complained about the walking as well as some other neighbors. The tattoo guy must not be thinking as this is most likely some of his business. Personally, as I have.

Drove the road going and coming I have not seen much that would be interesting. Kind of a tgtbt if that is what you are seeing.

Union665
08-04-14, 09:05
If any of you know Tess, and haven't heard from her in a while, the sting may be why. I'm not saying I know for sure, but the tattoo shop is where she wanted me to pick her up last time.

DouglasJ
08-06-14, 12:12
Pm me with # please.

GitSome
08-06-14, 13:29
I'd love to get Annie's number too if someone could DM it to me it would be much appreciated.

Haywudja
08-07-14, 01:21
Have looked for her, but never met. If she's willing to give it out, I'll take her number as well.

Msuhoops
08-07-14, 13:46
I spent some free time on kzoo today. Saw a new red head walking around in the same close 3 block area today. I saw a small mini BWL truck stop and talk to her for a few seconds then she walked away from him after she reached in his truck for something. Saw the same guy and truck stay parked a little ways away from her. I went into a store real quick and they were both gone when I walked out.

On the news when they showed a Jon pulled over from a dash cam from this week's sting it was a thicker reddish color hair girl that was the bait. You could see her leaving the truck on tv.

Keep that in mind when you're shopping on kazoo.

RyanGle28
08-08-14, 20:23
I ran into Annie the other day. Guys, if she hasn't met you or personally given you her number, do not call her. And if she gave it to you, don't give it out to others.

Jimbo3
08-29-14, 15:38
I've seen Annie a few times now. She's pretty good, but I won't be seeing her again. She goes bareback, which is scary enough, but she's also become a pain in my ass. I've just had my fill of her, tired of getting texts all hours of the night.

I still recommend seeing her, but make sure you wrap up your junk.

340472 340485

TwistedBrother
08-29-14, 23:05
Wait, are those photos Panhandler Annie? Looks thinner (and a little older) than I remember her from some months ago.

I've seen Annie a few times now. She's pretty good, but I won't be seeing her again. She goes bareback, which is scary enough, but she's also become a pain in my ass. I've just had my fill of her, tired of getting texts all hours of the night.

I still recommend seeing her, but make sure you wrap up your junk.

340472 340485

Jimbo3
08-29-14, 23:16
Yes, they are her. Very recent.

Wait, are those photos Panhandler Annie? Looks thinner (and a little older) than I remember her from some months ago.

Vincent79
09-03-14, 12:02
Where is she mainly around? Thanks.

Yes, they are her. Very recent.

TwistedBrother
09-03-14, 23:16
Anyone seen Cory in recent weeks? Have kept an eye out for her on all travels around the east side, but no luck.

Msuhoops
09-05-14, 14:24
Just saw a bust, guy in a silver car got pulled over after talking to a SW that looked way to good for kzoo. Not sure if sting or bad luck.

The Darq Ryder
09-05-14, 17:15
While running an errand I saw her in a black dress, really thick legs on this woman, and freshly washed hair. She walked down to the party store, then did an about face and headed back towards Magnolia, and then snuck down a side street. Not worth my time because she doesn't do black guys. Which of course after seeing the neighborhood may be due to her pimp not wanting her sexing other black guys.

http://lansing.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-pics-ms-pinky-the-redhead-150-real-pics-dont-have-to-ask-517-528-0749-27/16121192

The Darq Ryder
09-05-14, 17:17
Just saw a bust, guy in a silver car got pulled over after talking to a SW that looked way to good for kzoo. Not sure if sting or bad luck.I drove past and saw 3 patrol units with a black haired white female, really good looking in a pink dress who gave a nice upskirt view when driving by. She was sitting on the ground crying while this silver Impala was in the parking lot of the apartment complex across from the park. I think she was for real, but bad timing may have got both of them.

Galaxie
09-13-14, 08:44
Where oh where has our sweet Annie gone, where oh where can she be?

Zoyne Mentsh
09-13-14, 23:27
Where oh where has our sweet Annie gone, where oh where can she be?Saw her standing on her corner, last Thursday, around noon. Cute as ever. Haven't dreamed of her since spring.

The MightyThor
09-15-14, 09:37
Where oh where has our sweet Annie gone, where oh where can she be?Just kidding, she is not out as much, still working, just being very careful about things. And her hoover vacuum still works great.