PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Eddie Hawkins
09-26-07, 23:00
Yesterday, I saw a review of Lynda for an incall visit. Unfortunately, it has since been deleted. The guy said he felt rushed. She started the massage on the back (I can't remember if she was topless or nude), but didn't linger long there before rolling him over to get down to business. After business was taken care of, the guy said he felt pushed out the door. He says his hour was more like 20 minutes. On the other hand, he said he will definitely be going back, now that he knows what to expect.

I'd copy and paste the review, but, like I said, it has been deleted. Maybe Lynda flagged it because she thought it was too negative. Who knows.

Eddie Hawkins
09-26-07, 23:19
Found this on CL:

"SEVERAL POSTS IN GRAND POSTS SAY THIS GIRL IS A FAKE AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. SEARCH THESE NUMBERS IN GRAND RAPIDS POSTS YOU WILL FIND SEVERAL BAD REVIEWS. BEWARE GUYS OF NORTHERN MI.................................................
JUST LOOKING OUT FOR MY NEIGHBORS!!!"

Eddie Hawkins
10-24-07, 16:48
I saw this posted on CL today:

Buck Stops Here Lady - m4w
Reply to: pers-458407088@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-24, 2:10PM EDT

I just want to alert any and all that the lady posting under "Buck Stops Here" is very unstable. You should be very careful.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 458407088Here's this woman's post (minus pics):

THE BUCK STOP'S HERE incall, erotic, sensual massage INCALL - w4m - 30
Reply to: pers-457910794@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-23, 11:49PM EDT

So it's raining, and your tired of hanging out with the boy's, cum see me LOVELYLYNDA, ill sooth your aching body with an EROTIC, SENSUAL, massage GFE 125.00 FOR ONE HOUR. Ill be anwsering the phone and making appointment's between 9am and 2am. you can come to me. LYNDA

(231) 668-6241 call me!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 457910794I posted on Lynda earlier:

09-26-07 at 23:00

Yesterday, I saw a review of Lynda for an incall visit. Unfortunately, it has since been deleted. The guy said he felt rushed. She started the massage on the back (I can't remember if she was topless or nude), but didn't linger long there before rolling him over to get down to business. After business was taken care of, the guy said he felt pushed out the door. He says his hour was more like 20 minutes. On the other hand, he said he will definitely be going back, now that he knows what to expect.

I'd copy and paste the review, but, like I said, it has been deleted. Maybe Lynda flagged it because she thought it was too negative. Who knows.What I have been noticing lately is that I will see providers advertising on CL, and then their lists being flagged for removal an hour or two later (never removed by the poster), or just not being there anymore when I go back to get further details. Oddly enough, Lynda's ads are never flagged. This, coupled with the disappearance of the mostly favorable review I passed on last month, seems to support the gentleman's claims he posted today on CL.

To be honest, I have not contacted Lynda, and I have seen one mostly favorable review (removed, though the guy said he would "definitely see Lynda again") and now one warning about her (admittedly lacking any details at all). Then there is her competition's mysteriously disappearing ads. If you decide to contact, I would recommend that you go in with a YMMV attitude, and to be cautious while there ("unstable" could mean a lot of very nasty things).

Be safe!

Eddie Hawkins
10-25-07, 17:25
New tactic by Lynda: shortly after the warning was put up, her "Buck Stops Here" ad (listed below) was removed from CL. I think she took it down because the guy warning us didn't give provider info, so his post now points to nothing. To anyone who watches the N. MI CL, she is just supporting what this guy says.

Wow. Okay, enough about her. If I don't just drop it, it'll look like I have it in for someone I have never met. It's just that, way up here, we get so little by way of providers that we don't need her (if it is her) flagging her competition for removal so it appears we have only one local choice. If she really wants to improve business, she should improve her own service. That way if her visitors go and see the others, they will come back to her after they see that the others are a waste of time.

10-25-07 at 16:48
I saw this posted on CL today:

Buck Stops Here Lady - m4w
Reply to: pers-458407088@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-24, 2:10PM EDT

I just want to alert any and all that the lady posting under "Buck Stops Here" is very unstable. You should be very careful.

PostingID: 458407088

Here's this woman's post (minus pics):

THE BUCK STOP'S HERE incall, erotic, sensual massage INCALL - w4m - 30
Reply to: pers-457910794@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-23, 11:49PM EDT

So it's raining, and your tired of hanging out with the boy's, cum see me LOVELYLYNDA, ill sooth your aching body with an EROTIC, SENSUAL, massage GFE 125.00 FOR ONE HOUR. Ill be anwsering the phone and making appointment's between 9am and 2am. you can come to me. LYNDA

(231) 668-6241 call me!

PostingID: 457910794

Eddie Hawkins
11-23-07, 02:15
Post reads:

[QOUTE]Review for lynda in TC Michigan. M4w. 30

Reply to: pers-486756984atcraigslist.org Date: 2007-11-22, 11:58PM EST

On recent visit to Michigan I had the pleasure of meeting Lynda, Very Nice and professional. Nice location as well. Pictures are Right on.

PostingID: 486756984[/QUOTE]

Snickers450
11-23-07, 13:21
Here is another report I seen on Lydia, I was thinking about giving her a call when she gets back to W Mi.

Reply to: pers-486480324@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-11-22, 2:08PM EST

Hello fellow Hobbyist. I just wanted to give a brief review of the wornderful, and horrible ladies I've meet with recently.

Let's start with the positive experiences here in GR. First off, Kiesha is amazing! Not one ounce of upsell, she showed up looking beaurtiful, and was extremely nice and relaxing and fun! I also met with Lydia, and she is also completely real and down to earth. She was an expellent SP with no up sell, we had fun and even talked for at least 20 mins after the appointment. Heather is another girl that was absolutely amazing and went way above and beyond, but I've been in contact with her and I'm not sure if she's a SP anymore.

Now on with the negative. I actually only have had one negative experience. It was with "London." That number is an agency, with a lot upsell. Essentially she wanted 200 for a massage with smiles. Which is fine, she's expensive, but plan on a lottttt of upsell, which I'm not down with. And she was actually rude to me, which I have neer had since a hobbyist. If anyone would like more details, feel free to email me. I would never recommend this agency or SP to any of my friends.

Just passing along my experiences, thanks!

Snow Man
11-23-07, 13:42
There are CL links to the e-mail addys, but nothing for the actual posts.

Does anyone have a post link or pic for these gals?

Snickers450
11-26-07, 21:39
There are CL links to the e-mail addys, but nothing for the actual posts.

Does anyone have a post link or pic for these gals?Easy M8, Its all in the search. Just go to the city you want and put there name or number in it and all of there posts will show up.

Eddie Hawkins
12-09-07, 23:57
Right, so someone on the NM CL posted a review on 11/1 and again on 11/9 that said simply:

11/1 Just thought everyone should know that the attractive photos by this person can be inviting but beware.

11/9 Please be careful in who you contact here. This one is known to be unstable. Her pictures are also very ancient.I have yet to see a poster calling herself "TC Blonde", and no other info was given. I know Lynda is a blonde, but this may or may not be her.

On 12/9, a poster had this to say:

Can you elaborate? She SEEMS ok, what happened?The original poster should have at least gave some info about who TC Blonde was, but this person seems to know who TC Blonde is. I wish one of them would have enlightened the list. And I agree, the original poster should have actually given a review instead of just cautioning us.

However, a caution is worth a repost here, I think. So, if you decide to see TC Blonde, use caution, and for Heaven's sake, please post an actual review!

Be safe. Cheers.

Useajimmy
12-28-07, 15:00
Called and tried to set up an appt. Got a call back pretty quickly but she has a friend who handles calls for her. Dont remember her name but said she is Michelles ride. I tried to find out more but she did not want to talk on phone. From what I gathered it did not sound like she was FS. Cant say for sure but I'm not willing to pay for a room for a dance. Maybe someone else will have better luck finding out if she is GFE or just visual entertainment. Here is her CL post. I also tried an email but got no reply and its been over a week.

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/ers/514069597.html

T Nickel
12-29-07, 15:16
I tried contacting Michelle several times with no luck. I talked to her or some female once, but they hung up on me. One time I called and the girl who answered said it was the Sheriffs Dept. I know that wasn't the case because I dialed the number I had saved. I asked about Michelle before and never got a reply. She only posts once in awhile under Saginaw or Central Michigan.

T Nickel
12-31-07, 01:05
Michelle now posting as Carmen. Same phone # as before.
This is the link to her CL post.
http://saginaw.craigslist.org/ers/523814559.html

Waxon1
12-31-07, 14:32
My guess is with all the name changes she is a ripoff. When we review some on from CL you should list the last four digits of the girls phone number here so guys can do a search on this board. That makes life better for us all.
Hers are 6556.

Michelle now posting as Carmen. Same phone # as before.
This is the link to her CL post.
http://saginaw.craigslist.org/ers/523814559.html

T Nickel
01-01-08, 01:38
Harmonic, Good idea.

This one went by Michelle for quite awhile, but within a few days it's Carmen and now Prissy Krissy. Same # 6556

It would be nice to have a little more action in the Tri Cities or North.

Eddie Hawkins
01-07-08, 15:58
It's about time! Another provider posted for Traverse City! Unfortunately, no phone number (nor a name). I didn't know providers took emails. Maybe this one does. *shrugs*

Your Playful Petite Package - w4m - 22
Reply to: pers-531423046@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-07, 2:26PM EST

A sexy, petite package of Sweetness n Fun..

Lets enjoy ourselves with all the sexy naughty things we could do..
I'M Affectionate,Enjoy Sensual, Playful Pampering..
Teasing..and Naughty Pleasurable experiences...
..I do Aim to Please.. Your Pleasure is mine
...I do Not Rush, we have all the time you need...

Incall.outcall avl for xtra
80 roses hhr, 150 roses hr

PostingID: 531423046Now, if Lynda flags her, you will still be able to contact her.

T Nickel
01-08-08, 10:08
It's about time! Another provider posted for Traverse City! Unfortunately, no phone number (nor a name). I didn't know providers took emails. Maybe this one does. *shrugs*

Now, if Lynda flags her, you will still be able to contact her.

Thanks Eddie,
I saw the post also. I have never had any luck with any of the posts without phone #s. Every time I contact one of them, I don't get a reply, or they reply with some Credit Card BS. I hope this one pans out. I'm a Northern Monger but TC is still a 2 hr drive for me, or I'd try and TOFTT.

MWM
01-08-08, 13:38
This girl is another CC scam. She advertises in many areas and I had contact with her about Tampa last week but needed to give my CC# before I could get her #. Big waste of time.

Now, if Lynda flags her, you will still be able to contact her.

Waxon1
01-08-08, 14:04
You send them your C.C. for a buck then fake credit cards with your account number start popping up in eastern Europe. Then you have a real mess.
Don't give out your C.C. info to a unknown on the net.

Eddie Hawkins
01-11-08, 16:02
I saw a new provider in Traverse City post on NMCL. She'll be visiting TC on Saturday. She put her phone number, ending in 3377, in the location field, so I don't know where she's from (though it suggests she's from farther south).

CHOCOLATE DOLL - w4m - 616
Reply to: pers-535327900@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-11, 12:44AM EST

Hello Gentlemen. Let me make your fantasies come true.

I am a true provider who is drug and disease free who knows just how to make all the days stress go away and bring you bliss.

At 5'6" and a slim 130 lbs, my measurements of 36c-26-34 and exotic looks and personality are just what it takes to send you to heaven. My pics are 100% accurate and in person you will be pleased.

I will be providing incall in the traverse city area on January 12 from 8am to 5pm, Saturday only. All meetings will be safe and discreet. So if you are feeling stressed out and need some pampering with a friendly girl, give me a call.

$200/hour $150 half hour

For my safety, I will be pre-booking appointments today only, I do not make appointments with blocked phone calls, nore do I respond to emails as I do not sit in front of my computer.

To schedule an appointment you will need to contact me today. Please be professional-no provocative questions over the phone.

616-890-3377

Money exchanged is for time and companionship. Anything else that may or may not happen is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or more consenting adults of legal age, and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for, or compensated for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution.

PostingID: 535327900

Eddie Hawkins
01-17-08, 00:14
Looks like Chocolate Doll was in Mount Pleasant today. She posted again in the NMCL, same number (3377) and same photo, but this time with the location filled in.

I am Me
02-08-08, 03:03
Has anyone had any experience or heard anything about this poster...Krystal?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/ers/564799413.html

I gave her a call and of course didn't want to discuss over the phone, and because I called private.

Any info is appreciated

Eddie Hawkins
02-08-08, 18:56

I gave her a call and of course didn't want to discuss over the phone, and because I called private.

Any info is appreciated

Never call from any type of blocked/private number, even if their post doesn't tell you not to. And never ask for the menu over the phone. These are the two quickest ways to get them to clam up. It makes them think you're Leo.

Waxon1
02-08-08, 22:39
When will you guys learn?
Post the last four digits of the girls phone number.
Then we can do a search on Craigs List in the erotic section and most times we will find a post fron the girl.
The link you posted has been Flagged or removed so we don't have squat to look up. With the last four digits most times we can find the girls other and newest posts in a city.

Any info is appreciated

Eddie Hawkins
04-01-08, 13:13
Since this is the other thread I post on, I'm going to throw up a link to my latest.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=635387&postcount=64

TenderMan
08-27-08, 13:44
Anyone have contact with Nancy or a review. She is in her mid 30's

Thanks Boater

Tractorman
09-04-08, 16:19
Anyone have contact with Nancy or a review. She is in her mid 30's

Thanks BoaterAny progress?

She does send great pics for sure but have never been able to get hooked up.

Dude40
09-24-08, 08:22
Any progress?

She does send great pics for sure but have never been able to get hooked up.I am also interested. I just received her photos and she does look good. Trying dream about what a donation to her charity would be. I will be up in that area next month and hoping not to TOFTT, but I may have to.

Later,

Dude

Jack Pine Savag
09-28-08, 16:46
She is a rip off.

Her pics are at least 10yrs old.

Her yahoo id says she is 46yrs.

I saw her. Pm for details.

But do not waste your time. She plays games.

Dude40
09-30-08, 09:21
She is a rip off.

Her pics are at least 10yrs old.

Her yahoo id says she is 46yrs.

I saw her. Pm for details.

But do not waste your time. She plays games.

Jack, Check your PM. Still trying to figure out what games, like upsell and stuff like that.

Westmich79
03-29-09, 23:29
Anyone aware of a massage therapist who offers HE in Muskegon, Norton Shores or somewhere else on the lakeshore?

I've tried two from CL recently, listed under "therapeutic", who both seemed like they might from their ads, but neither did. One offered undraped, but I'm quite sure she won't finish the job ever. There were tissues in the room and she got very close quite a bit so I'm sure she knows most guys finish themselves off afterward. The other was good looking (~8), and was draped, but she didn't seem to mind that I was exposed for a few minutes after I turned over and the sheet got tangled, but she didn't get too close to my package either so I'm not sure. I'll visit her again and see how it goes. Both of those were in their homes btw.

PM me for more info, or if you have someone I should check out. Thanks!

Snow Man
03-30-09, 10:13
Anyone aware of a massage therapist who offers HE in Muskegon, Norton Shores or somewhere else on the lakeshore?
PM me for more info, or if you have someone I should check out. Thanks!

What is HE?

MI Hunter
03-30-09, 17:42
What is HE?

he = happy ending. usually hj.

Ladys Man
03-30-09, 18:11
Met Passion from her CL add, could not get ahold of her for a week, I tried calling everyday. Finally, She answered and was able to see me. Sexy Curvy women, If you like thick girls (I do) with big round butts, and huge breast, an hour glass figure, then she is amazing. She was very pretty, great smile, smiled alot, very friendly, talkative (not so much that it was annoying). As for performance, was totally living up to her name, Passion, she was one of the most passionate and affectionate providers I have met. Definatly GFE, had no objections to anything, other then greek (though I am sure with enough $ I could of had that too). All positions I wanted, tight young pussy, responsive, and really get's into it. CBJ was skilled, wet, and thorough. Nice discreet clean comfortable location. Pleasent and warm demeanor. I recommend.

Ladys Man
03-30-09, 18:15
Met Passion from her CL add, could not get ahold of her for a week, I tried calling everyday. Finally, She answered and was able to see me. Sexy Curvy women, If you like thick girls(I do) with big round butts, and huge breast, an hour glass figure, then she is amazing. She was very pretty, great smile, smiled alot, very friendly, talkative (not so much that it was annoying). As for performance, was totally living up to her name, Passion, she was one of the most passionate and affectionate providers I have met. Definatly GFE, had no objections to anything, other then greek (though I am sure with enough $ I could of had that too). All positions I wanted, tight young pussy, responsive, and really get's into it. CBJ was skilled, wet, and thorough. Nice discreet clean comfortable location. Pleasent and warm demeanor.

I recommend. Passion 48O * * * 5392

TwistedBrother
03-31-09, 06:43
What city was Passion in?

Edit: Oh wait, did you mean to put this up in Phoenix??? Um, ok ...

Westmich79
04-05-09, 00:06
I asked about this before and haven't heard back so I wanted to ask again... Wondering if anyone can help me find a great massage with a nice HJ at the end for a reasonable price on the lakeshore. Please PM me if you have any leads.

I'd greatly appreciate it!

Waxon1
04-06-09, 13:43
Daaaaaaaaa? What Lakeshore? We have several big ones and a few small ones.

I asked about this before and haven't heard back so I wanted to ask again... Wondering if anyone can help me find a great massage with a nice HJ at the end for a reasonable price on the lakeshore. Please PM me if you have any leads.

Snow Man
04-06-09, 16:42
Daaaaaaaaa? What Lakeshore? We have several big ones and a few small ones.

That's an interesting, although kinda off topic, point. Normally when I hear "LAKESHORE", I think Lake Michigan, from-say South Haven to Ludington. Anyone else have any comments

Westmich79
04-07-09, 00:27
My recent title mentioned Muskegon/Norton Shores so I figured readers would go with the area Snow Man mentioned, from around South Haven to Ludington or so. That's the area I've typically heard referred to as the Lakeshore, but that's mostly from people in the Grand Rapids area and was unaware of other areas that went by that designation.

Sorry for the confusion.

TwistedBrother
04-07-09, 14:44
Me, too, but I think that's kind of a media creation ... like the "Lakeshore" edition of the GR Press.

That's an interesting, although kinda off topic, point. Normally when I hear "LAKESHORE", I think Lake Michigan, from-say South Haven to Ludington. Anyone else have any comments

Waxon1
04-07-09, 20:49
I also hear Lakeshore used on the east side of the state and in the UP in several places.

Me, too, but I think that's kind of a media creation ... like the "Lakeshore" edition of the GR Press.

Eddie Hawkins
05-20-09, 10:13
For the last few days, CL hasn't had any listings in the erotic services section. Today, that section is gone. There is a section called "adult" under services, though, and the providers have moved there. I don't remember if that section has always been there because I never looked for it. In the adult services section, there aren't any classifications such as W4M, M4M, or T4M, so we are forced to read the entire posts carefully in order to weed them out, instead of being able to do so at a glance like we could in the past. I guess we'll have to be more careful!

Due to the amazing advances in plastic and reconstructive surgery, there is only one way to tell if a person was born male or female. No, it's not the adam's apple, like I thought it was. It's actually the hands. A man's ring finger is longer than his first finger, where a woman's ring finger is shorter than her first finger. But if you see a provider's photo, and her hands are shown, it's likely their hands are not displayed in a position that will allow you to tell, but at least you can always tell when up close - and before you give up any cash or get into an undesirable position. Hopefully, all you waste (risk) is some time. :)

King #1
05-20-09, 12:21
For the last few days, CL hasn't had any listings in the erotic services section. Today, that section is gone. There is a section called "adult" under services, though, and the providers have moved there. I don't remember if that section has always been there because I never looked for it. In the adult services section, there aren't any classifications such as W4M, M4M, or T4M, so we are forced to read the entire posts carefully in order to weed them out, instead of being able to do so at a glance like we could in the past. I guess we'll have to be more careful!

CL has been getting hammered in other states. This is their response in hope that LE will back off.

Westmich79
09-18-09, 10:22
Anyone had a massage from A$ilia in Muskegon?

She used to advertise on CL under "therapeutic", but has switched to "skilled trade" since they started charging for space on "therapeutic" ads. I've also seen a bunch of signs around town advertising for her within the past week or so, particularly by the Lakes Mall.

I had a couple massages about a year ago. Very legit, high quality and professional, and nothing suggestive, although a few things made me wonder what's up with her.

I'm not sure if she's just a bit odd or what, but several things seem sketchy to me so I'm just wondering if anyone's had experience. A few examples: lots of different phone numbers to get in touch with her, I had a massage at one house, then another house the next time, neither of which seemed like she lived in, she's listed under "Adult Entertainment" in the yellow pages online, the word "RUBBED" in all caps on her signs doesn't seem in line with most professional massage therapists advertising, and there are several other things that would take too long to write out now. She is pretty attractive. It's been a while, but if I remember right she'd be in the 8 range.

Anyway, just wondered if anyone can comment or PM me with any experiences?

Waxon1
09-18-09, 15:20
If you have seen her before then maybe you should just see her one more time and about halfway into your session ask for more. What is the worst that can happen she will give you the boot.

Anyone had a massage from A$ilia in Muskegon?

She used to advertise on CL under "therapeutic", but has switched to "skilled trade" since they started charging for space on "therapeutic" ads. I've also seen a bunch of signs around town advertising for her within the past week or so, particularly by the Lakes Mall.

I had a couple massages about a year ago. Very legit, high quality and professional, and nothing suggestive, although a few things made me wonder what's up with her.

I'm not sure if she's just a bit odd or what, but several things seem sketchy to me so I'm just wondering if anyone's had experience. A few examples: lots of different phone numbers to get in touch with her, I had a massage at one house, then another house the next time, neither of which seemed like she lived in, she's listed under "Adult Entertainment" in the yellow pages online, the word "RUBBED" in all caps on her signs doesn't seem in line with most professional massage therapists advertising, and there are several other things that would take too long to write out now. She is pretty attractive. It's been a while, but if I remember right she'd be in the 8 range.

Anyway, just wondered if anyone can comment or PM me with any experiences?

Westmich79
09-18-09, 20:31
If you have seen her before then maybe you should just see her one more time and about halfway into your session ask for more. What is the worst that can happen she will give you the boot.I may try that eventually, but she usually needs to schedule a couple days in advance, which isn't typically convenient for me, plus it's a bit further drive than I'd prefer (might as well drive to GR for a sure thing), so I was hoping maybe someone on here might know if it was worth another try.

Stanley Theman
02-13-10, 17:07
Anyone have some info on this lady?

She has been posting on CL for some time now and I can't find any info on her.

Thanks