View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Lookinfoit69
12-16-06, 09:04
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/249375989.html

Was in Lansing a minute ago annd spent some time with Shawna. Very glad I did! This girl really enjoys her work, or she should get one of them awards they give for acting. Very nice personality and attitude. For the most part, everything was available for exploration however, she does not do watersports and she makes that point known upfront. Should you seek her time, arrange in advance because she books rather quickly. One word of caution, if you "lookin" for spinners or model types, she is not your girl, "butt" if you want service, good attitude, personality and a can deal with a less than perfect body but a can deaal with a nice PHAT ass, definately give her a shout. I can't imagine anyone not enjoying time with her unless they themselves have done something to create the wrong atmosphere. A keeper for sure.

Waxon1
04-02-07, 22:03
Found April on Craigs List she is a GFE 45 min. session 100.
Very worth the time and cash.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/304734071.html

El Monger
07-26-07, 08:45
Found April on Craigs List she is a GFE 45 min. session 100.
Very worth the time and cash.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/304734071.html

"THe Word Is" She recently got busted!

Snow Man
08-07-07, 21:11
Has anyone ever had a dream about a girl named Tawny?

Was it a nice dream you would enjoy again, or a nightmare you would avoid repeating?

Monger01
11-06-07, 22:59
"THe Word Is" She recently got busted!Well that's an older post I quote above so maybe she did get busted and got out but she's back on Craigs now.

I had a dream I took advantage of her special rate. In my dream 15mins was .5 but turns out that was for HJ only.

BBBJCIM was a upcharge another .5

Decent service, not the best but good. She's older but has a spinner body cept for the slightly saggy breasts.

No muss no fuss no drama. That was nice for a change.

T Nickel
11-09-07, 23:47
I saw Alexis of Lansing Wed. She had a post on Craig's List for $.5 She is in her early 20s, with a very nice set of natural DDs. Most of the providers with big racks are on the thick side, but not this one. She is about 5-9 and in very good shape. She has a medium length blonde hair and a beautiful face. She had a small diamond stud in the side of her nose and some light colored tats. She is super hot. BBBJ CFS for $.5 ymmv. It's a long trip to Lansing for me, but I may have to repeat on this one.

T Nickel
11-10-07, 00:06
Alexis from CL also from EV. She does require references. Natural DDs and very tight.

Msuboy
11-16-07, 01:24
What's the story on her?

Member #4025
11-16-07, 11:29
What's the story on her?

Looking back on your previous posts, I'll thank you for the recon; but have you any first hand experiences to report?

I've not seen Charmaine or her posting companion Lexy, but I have talked to Lexy on the phone a couple of times and I don't think they're LE; why don't you TOFTT and report your experience to us.

Snow Man
11-17-07, 23:29
Alexis from CL also from EV. She does require references. Natural DDs and very tight.Thank you for attaching the PIC, since CL posts expire after time, so you can't go back and reference. Attaching the pic is permanent so thanks

Stanley Theman
11-20-07, 00:30
Has anyone seen these two? I think they were around in the past and might be making a return trip to the hobby.

Let me know!

Zuicki
12-01-07, 21:59
Anyone try Mercedes?

Waxon1
12-03-07, 17:18
The last four digits of her phone is.
7687 She was a big waste of time.
Very rushed. 17 min total service.
She was also 30 min late.
Said she was a blond she was not.
Nasty stretch marks and she smelled like sh#t.
If you want her full number PM me.
Avoid her.

Jimbo3
12-10-07, 19:20
Joy is a genuine pleasure to deal with. No rush, no pressure.

El Monger
12-11-07, 14:23
Looking back on your previous posts, I'll thank you for the recon; but have you any first hand experiences to report?

I've not seen Charmaine or her posting companion Lexy, but I have talked to Lexy on the phone a couple of times and I don't think they're LE; why don't you TOFTT and report your experience to us.
Just wondered if he was going to respond, he has been active on this site since this post.

Ride On
12-16-07, 04:25
The last four digits of her phone is.
7687 She was a big waste of time.
Very rushed. 17 min total service.
She was also 30 min late.
Said she was a blond she was not.
Nasty stretch marks and she smelled like sh#t.
If you want her full number PM me.
Avoid her.The girl you are talking about is Cassidy. She has a drug problem and sometimes a bad attitude problem.

Waxon1
12-17-07, 13:59
Too bad you did not do a review Like I just did then guys could check her out here. As long as she don't change her number my review will pop up from posting her last for digits in a search on this site.

The girl you are talking about is Cassidy. She has a drug problem and sometimes a bad attitude problem.

TwistedBrother
12-17-07, 14:21
Tried to set a date with a local BBW here - http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/508246464.html

She sent me pix. Not too bad looking, indeed busty, and she said she's really into GFE. We had to reschedule and set appt. for yesterday. We actually set it 2-3 days before and I made the mistake of not confirming same-day. When I got there, she answered door and said she forgot and had her daughter with her. Seemed apologetic and sincere and emailed me today to offer discounted session.

I don't think she intentionally tried to rip me. She's not a pro but doing it for some X-mas funds. She's way out on east side of Lansing area (relatively near L. Lansing). She's indeed a BBW, but if you like busty and GFE, I think she'll give you good service for good price. I'll probably meet up with her sooner or later and post review.

Waxon1
12-17-07, 21:43
I did meet this girl once before she started to post on CL.
Once you get her undressed you will find a huge ass.
Way way way huge.

Tried to set a date with a local BBW here - http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/508246464.html

She sent me pix. Not too bad looking, indeed busty, and she said she's really into GFE. We had to reschedule and set appt. for yesterday. We actually set it 2-3 days before and I made the mistake of not confirming same-day. When I got there, she answered door and said she forgot and had her daughter with her. Seemed apologetic and sincere and emailed me today to offer discounted session.

I don't think she intentionally tried to rip me. She's not a pro but doing it for some X-mas funds. She's way out on east side of Lansing area (relatively near L. Lansing). She's indeed a BBW, but if you like busty and GFE, I think she'll give you good service for good price. I'll probably meet up with her sooner or later and post review.

TwistedBrother
12-17-07, 22:31
I did meet this girl once before she started to post on CL.
Once you get her undressed you will find a huge ass.
Way way way huge.

Yeah ... and when I spoke with her briefly at her door she was obviously bra-less under her sweater and ... well ... gravity can be cruel. Also, when she was talking, even though she was 2-3 feet away, a very pungent odor was issuing forth from her aperture. But she was probably eating, so I give her a mulligan on that, only hoping that if our lips ever meet, she will have brushed and gargled (as I will have).

TwistedBrother
12-25-07, 00:51
New experience for me late last week. Decided I wanted some action, but not an amp this time. Have been spending a lot of time on CL and trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. Finally settled on giving Charmaine a shot. If you look on CL at all, you've seen her ads. Obviously works with Lexy, with same ph#. Have to admit, I was kind of excited to see what would happen as I dialed up. New adventures are exciting and scary, both.

I didn't think I'd seen too many reviews for Lexy on here and none for Charmaine ... so, hey, I TOFTT (my gift to you, fellas, Merry XMAS!! LOL)

I wanted incall and wondered to where the Little Brother and I would be directed. Got a gal on the line who I was pretty sure was Lexy and, sure enough, she sent me to our local treasure, the North Side Motel De La Skid Row, aka the North Larch/East St. strip ... the infamous Apex to be exact. Oh goodie, I was going to try a new provider AND finally explore a notel paradise. Some of you know how long I've wondered and ranted about the action in these places.

So ... I pull in, give another ring as I was asked, and ... waited ...

I quickly realize the gals aren't already stationed here. Finally after about 10 min. a car pulls up. It's Lexy and Charmaine. Charmaine walks over to my car and sez she's getting the room. She gets it and goes in ... then a few minutes later asks me in. I have no idea what to expect, but ...

Viola ... it's relatively clean and decent. Definitely monger-ready with a heart-shaped headboard and matching heart-shaped tracking lights above! Charmaine turns out to look exactly like her pic, except for new hairstyle. As I'd hoped, she's fairly relaxed and friendly, with nice hug.

Their pricing has been bizarre, if you've seen it. $60 for 1/2, $80 for 45, and ... $150 for hour!! For the monger who chooses the hour, go back to remedial math ... lol. They've changed it in her latest ad to $80 for 1/2 and $100 for hr, which makes more sense.

Anyway, I've chosen the $80 option. My main gripe, though I'm not too adamant here, is that it wasn't really GFE as advertised (wasn't really into kissing) and she didn't do BBBJ. She did indicate she would if she got to know me. So CBJ, CFS. My fave part was the big tatas, though they were the recipient of strong gravitational pull. She was also ... how shall I say ... quite possibly not recently showered ... but then I'm not sure if I had been either. It was bearable and I enjoyed some DATY.

In all, I'd give her a thumbs up, just don't expect BBBJ or true GFE right away. She's a very nice, mellow girl, though and no upsell or other BS.

By the way, once I got over my initial anxiety, I was comfortable enuf in the motel parking lot waiting for her and in the room. They do all their biz there, she said. She didn't seem to know much about the other notels, but what little she knew sounded like they were less stable.

Snow Man
12-25-07, 11:31
Have been spending a lot of time on CL and trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. Finally settled on giving Charmaine a shot. If you look on CL at all, you've seen her ads. Obviously works with Lexy, with same ph#. ...

I do spend a lot of time searching CL, but I only look at ads with pics; does Charmaine/Lexi have pics in their posts? Would someone care to post a link to the ad or a pic. PM if more comfortable that way.

TwistedBrother
12-25-07, 14:24
Sorry - here's the latest one http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/518827819.html

I do spend a lot of time searching CL, but I only look at ads with pics; does Charmaine/Lexi have pics in their posts? Would someone care to post a link to the ad or a pic. PM if more comfortable that way.

Snow Man
01-28-08, 20:26
Check out these two posts .....

Detroit
http://detroit.craigslist.org/ers/554498272.html
Lansing
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/547125353.html

Maybe SPAM (but numbers are correct for local area).

(also posted same report in Detroit/CL thread)

Hoffman99
02-04-08, 01:23
Watch out for this one she's a rip off. Met her at her notel and discussed a H&H for. 80. After I handed her the money she went to the bathroom and she started talking on her cell phone, that's when I knew it was a mistake. She wouldn't come out until then her pimp came over told me I had to leave. Tried to ask for my money back but I was pretty scared so I left, never again.

You were warned.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/543964118.html

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/561244024.html

Waxon1
02-04-08, 13:24
I booked with Tia and paid for an hour. Then about 20 min into our session she said time is up. I said but I paid for an hour and she said no it is only 30 min. Funny how she will tell you the rate is for an hour on the phone then after you pay her, 60 min turns into 30 min.
The last four digits of her number is 1627 so you can search out her ads.
Guys we need to all join togather and Flag the ripp-off on CL every time these girls post.

This is the start of my flag list with the last four digits of of the girls phone number.

Tia 1627

Alexxis 7092

Lexy 9017

Megan (517) 2153. (616) 0504

Jimbo3
02-04-08, 19:51
http://flint.craigslist.org/ers/562516229.html

Do NOT waste your time with this one. Doesn't even remotely look like the picture. Extremely fat, ugly, rude, and completely stupid.

Stay away.

Bulls Eye
02-05-08, 00:24
I agree 110%, let'them starve. Thanks for the info because one of the names I was giving some thoughts. Plenty of people read the forum; just take a minute and add vital info to turn the tide.

Member #4025
02-05-08, 09:47
Why flag Alexxis and Lexy; have you had personal experience?

I searched the two and saw no prior bad reviews; saw only a positive review of Charmaine (with Lexy at one time) by TwistedBrother; also believe Alexxis has positive reviews on other sites, I just think she is pricey.

Thanks for any first hand intel on these two.

I booked with Tia and paid for an hour. Then about 20 min into our session she said time is up. I said but I paid for an hour and she said no it is only 30 min. Funny how she will tell you the rate is for an hour on the phone then after you pay her, 60 min turns into 30 min.
The last four digits of her number is 1627 so you can search out her ads.
Guys we need to all join togather and Flag the ripp-off on CL every time these girls post.

This is the start of my flag list with the last four digits of of the girls phone number.

Tia 1627

Alexxis 7092

Lexy 9017

Megan (517) 2153. (616) 0504

Waxon1
02-05-08, 13:52
I have indeed seen both Alexxis and Lexy.
Alexxis looked nothing like her photos and she shorts her sessions by about half the time. Lexy also shorts her time about half.
Would you like to ask me more questions?
I think you may not have done a full search.
Now let's freez the bad SP out of the business.
If the girls are not willing to deliver what we pay for then it is time to get out of the Biz.

Why flag Alexxis and Lexy; have you had personal experience?

I searched the two and saw no prior bad reviews; saw only a positive review of Charmaine (with Lexy at one time) by TwistedBrother; also believe Alexxis has positive reviews on other sites, I just think she is pricey.

Thanks for any first hand intel on these two.

T Nickel
02-05-08, 14:27
Alexxis looked nothing like her photos and she shorts her sessions by about half the time. Lexy also shorts her time about half.
If the girls are not willing to deliver what we pay for then it is time to get out of the Biz.

Harmonic, I did see an Alexis from Lansing and had a positive experience except communications were a touch on the weak side. I see some different numbers on EV and CL and was wondering if the Alexis you are referring to has some DDs and a small Playboy bunny just above the bikini line? I saw a $.5 incall special on CLs and went for it. I think some of the SPs that post on CLs design their post to confuse the users for various reasons. PM me if you need any details.

Member #4025
02-05-08, 15:46
Thanks for the follow up.

On your suggestion I did another search and the only negative post I found on Lexy was by you on 10-11-06 in Massage Parlor Reports as follows: "I found some bad reviews of Lexy of Lansing on the Michigan CO-OP board she posts on Craigs list a lot. Shorts you on time and upsells. If you need the web address for the CO-OP PM me."

Questions for you: Did you see her before or after your 10-11-06 post; is she FS, most of her ads suggest massage only; and I'm not familar with the CO-OP board so I'd appreciate a PM with the address if you don't mind?

Thanks in advance for whatever else you can share.

Waxon1
02-06-08, 14:54
I seen her before my post.
I found the reviews on her after I seen her. Wish I looked first.
The CO-OP board is no more too few reviews to keep it going said the board Adm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
""Member #4025
Reports: 103 Thanks for the follow up.

On your suggestion I did another search and the only negative post I found on Lexy was by you on 10-11-06 in Massage Parlor Reports as follows: "I found some bad reviews of Lexy of Lansing on the Michigan CO-OP board she posts on Craigs list a lot. Shorts you on time and upsells. If you need the web address for the CO-OP PM me."

Questions for you: Did you see her before or after your 10-11-06 post; is she FS, most of her ads suggest massage only; and I'm not familar with the CO-OP board so I'd appreciate a PM with the address if you don't mind?

Thanks in advance for whatever else you can share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonic
If the girls are not willing to deliver what we pay for then it is time to get out of the Biz.""

Waxon1
02-06-08, 14:57
From what I have found out after my seeing the Allexxis or Alexxxis the single x, Allexis is good the xx or xxx are bad. Take note of the number of xxx in the name.

Harmonic, I did see an Alexis from Lansing and had a positive experience except communications were a touch on the weak side. I see some different numbers on EV and CL and was wondering if the Alexis you are referring to has some DDs and a small Playboy bunny just above the bikini line? I saw a $.5 incall special on CLs and went for it. I think some of the SPs that post on CLs design their post to confuse the users for various reasons. PM me if you need any details.

T Nickel
02-06-08, 15:52
Thanks for the information Harmonic. The only way to shape this situation up, is to let our money do the talking.

Member #4025
02-06-08, 15:59
Harmonic, thanks for the info; last question; was she (Lexy) FS when you saw her or just massage with HJ or BJ for ending?

Waxon1
02-06-08, 16:10
Lexy was FS but she was fidgety and difficult to work with.
I was lead to belive I had an hour when I talked to her on the phone and when I passed her the cash. Then about 20 min into the session I was informed I had to hurry up because time was up. I was taking my time and enjoying the ride never did get to my destination of the land of "Nut off" because of her cutting the time and being figety. GERRRRR!

Harmonic, thanks for the info; last question; was she (Lexy) FS when you saw her or just massage with HJ or BJ for ending?

Member #4025
02-19-08, 16:30
A few weeks ago I decided to try a CL poster that had only a few posts; she still has one up from the end of January; the last four digits of her number are 1642.

Briefly, she is black, 38 yrs old, 5', a nice pair of natural 40DD, overall nice looking and a decent body, with her girls leading the way. She has a nice incall apt. in a house in Lansing.

For 100, I enjoyed bbbj, russian, mish, cowboy, doggie (all covered) and eventually came on the girls. I think the menu was pretty open, but for CIM; I was there for an hour and she'd have allowed me to stay and play longer but I had to be somewhere. While it's definitely pay for play; she definitely enjoyed herself and wanted to be sure that I enjoyed myself.

Have not been back, but thinking about it once funds become available.

Stay safe and post 'em if you got 'em.

Zuicki
03-13-08, 22:39
Any thoughts on the 'outcall special'

Lovely 5172020181

Footlover747
03-16-08, 00:14

Lovely 5172020181I tried to call that number about 6 times and never got an answer. The pic is hot, I'd love to take her up on a special really soon. And if there's any chance you want to team her(or any reasonable cl ladies), pm me...I like the kink like that, and just to let you know I am completely straight, very discreet.

Snow Man
03-16-08, 14:25

Lovely 5172020181

Be careful here!! What is the special exactly.

If you do decide to take the plunge, please share your experience, post a report or send a PM

I posted about this girl late Jan or Early Feb. Unfortunately I didn't post many details. But I figured something was fishy because she had different ages and names in different cities, and shared a phone number with someone else.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4494

Trearran
03-25-08, 15:39
My, as of late, usual was busy and/or flaking out, so I took a chance and called Marie. I usually don't even bother with the ads that don't have pictures, but what the heck. She has personal reasons for not posting pictures and it makes sense. Overall, she's probably a 6. 5 on the looks and body (kind of skinny for my taste). Her technique was probably an 8. She happened to have a friend with her and offered a special for the both of them. Her friend was about the same height as Marie (see her posting) but had blonde hair and was an 8 on looks. Her friend was new, so she wasn't completely sure of what to do when. The way Marie was guiding her, it could have been her very first 'date'. I know all of them will say, "I don't usually do this kind of thing". But Marie's prompting did seem to be sincere.

We did the cop checks and every one stripped. Marie informed me that, because of medical reasons, I wouldn't be fucking her, but I'd fuck her friend. Not a problem, because I liked her friend a little better. I sat on the couch with Marie's friend, while Marie started a pretty good CBJ. Her friend and I did some light petting, groping, and sucking. I had to concentrate on not blasting too soon. Found myself having to back down several times. Marie was not new at this because she knew the right time to slow things down. Her friend was so nervous, that when Marie was slowing things down, the friend took that as her cue to start sucking me. Very fun.

They asked what position I like and told them doggy style (I don't like to make eye contact with anyone, ever, heh). Marie instructor her friend to get down on her knees and bend over the couch. Her friend was moist, but very, very tight. Marie was there, with lube and got us started. I so wanted to bang away, but I wanted it to last as long as possible. Had to force myself to take it slow. Marie continued with light caresses and strokes. With each stroke, her friend was fingering her clit and cupping my balls. Too incredible! My first time with two, but it won't be my last. Very great experience. Gotta scrounge up more funds.

Looks: 8
Overall experience: 9
Value: 10

El Monger
03-26-08, 11:54
My, as of late, usual was busy and/or flaking out, so I took a chance and called Marie. I usually don't even bother with the ads that don't have pictures, but what the heck. She has personal reasons for not posting pictures and it makes sense. Overall, she's probably a 6. 5 on the looks and body (kind of skinny for my taste). Her technique was probably an 8. She happened to have a friend with her and offered a special for the both of them. Her friend was about the same height as Marie (see her posting) but had blonde hair and was an 8 on looks. Her friend was new, so she wasn't completely sure of what to do when. The way Marie was guiding her, it could have been her very first 'date'. I know all of them will say, "I don't usually do this kind of thing". But Marie's prompting did seem to be sincere.

We did the cop checks and every one stripped. Marie informed me that, because of medical reasons, I wouldn't be fucking her, but I'd fuck her friend. Not a problem, because I liked her friend a little better. I sat on the couch with Marie's friend, while Marie started a pretty good CBJ. Her friend and I did some light petting, groping, and sucking. I had to concentrate on not blasting too soon. Found myself having to back down several times. Marie was not new at this because she knew the right time to slow things down. Her friend was so nervous, that when Marie was slowing things down, the friend took that as her cue to start sucking me. Very fun.

They asked what position I like and told them doggy style (I don't like to make eye contact with anyone, ever, heh). Marie instructor her friend to get down on her knees and bend over the couch. Her friend was moist, but very, very tight. Marie was there, with lube and got us started. I so wanted to bang away, but I wanted it to last as long as possible. Had to force myself to take it slow. Marie continued with light caresses and strokes. With each stroke, her friend was fingering her clit and cupping my balls. Too incredible! My first time with two, but it won't be my last. Very great experience. Gotta scrounge up more funds.

Looks: 8
Overall experience: 9
Value: 10
Thanks for the post. How much of a donation for the Duo?

Trearran
03-26-08, 12:28
Thanks for the post. How much of a donation for the Duo?It was $. Not sure if it will be a regular thing for them or not. Claimed the friend was in from out of town and was brand new at all of this. The friend was clearly new at it, but no idea if she is staying in town or not.

It has been brought to my attention that you may want to be extra careful with Marie. But this came from my usual 'friend', so she may have been jealous that I took my money elsewhere when she was being flakey. Just be careful, only take with you what you need. No ID, no personal affects, no checkbook, etc. For me it's just money and keys, a lot of times not even my jacket. Again, not sure if it's just a jealousy thing because before I went there she claimed that Marie was a good person. Then, after, she tells me the other stuff. Even with this news, it was fun and I probably would have gone even with the warning, just been extra careful.

Snow Man
04-28-08, 20:12
Anyone have any experience with this one?

Copy of Cl post;

LET ME MAKE YOUR WEEK WONDERFUL - w4m - 24 (LANSING)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-659631688@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-28, 2:51PM EDT

Hello, Im looking for serious, open minded people who would love to come have some fun with me. Im mixed blk,wht,russian, and italian, 5'5 125lbs 34c-24-36, very sensual and sexy. Pics are 100% accurate and 100% me. Im located in Lansing and will travel within 25 miles outside of there, anything further can be discussed. For more info please dont hesistate to call 517-980-1745. No blocked calls and serious inquires only! Thank you

URL to above post (will not work about a week after this post)
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/659631688.html

KingAdam
04-29-08, 07:59
I've never seen her but her phone number (517-980-1745) is the same as a chick that was posting on eros awhile back. I know the eros chick and this pic looks nothing like her. If this is the same person, she was a stripper a few years back at DG's in Lansing. She is a slim dark brown blk chick about a 5 in looks. Just google her phone number 517-980-1745

See the below links:

http://lisa4046.sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=27725&

Copy of Cl post;

Member #4025
04-29-08, 08:51

Copy of Cl post;

Talked to her on the phone a few weeks back; sounded for real, wanted $175 for incall at northside notel; picture looks nice; I'd consider in better economic times, but have not actually seen her. Let us know if you try her out.

Waxon1
05-01-08, 21:29
Jessica 517-xxx-6462 This little lady is a great little SP not a clock watcher with good service. Try it you will like it.

Drumell24
05-02-08, 17:51
She has a million posts on CL, but I don't think I have ever seen a report. Does that mean she's LE, a lousy provider, or the guys who have tried want to keep her secret? She is the "5'3 big blue eyes, teeth the whitest you have ever seen" ect. Ect. Ect. Marie 517 ***-6528

Waxon1
05-03-08, 11:59
I seen this girl once she was ok but not great.
I did book a second meeting drove 35 min one way and she No showed / No called me. Said she would make it up to me in a e-mail after I started posting what she did to me on the board. I asked her how and she offered me five bucks off next session. LOL "No Way"

She has a million posts on CL, but I don't think I have ever seen a report. Does that mean she's LE, a lousy provider, or the guys who have tried want to keep her secret? She is the "5'3 big blue eyes, teeth the whitest you have ever seen" ect. Ect. Ect. Marie 517 ***-6528

Trearran
05-03-08, 13:35
She has a million posts on CL, but I don't think I have ever seen a report. Does that mean she's LE, a lousy provider, or the guys who have tried want to keep her secret? She is the "5'3 big blue eyes, teeth the whitest you have ever seen" ect. Ect. Ect. Marie 517 ***-6528She's certainly not LE. She does a good job at what I've had her for. Never done full with her. The couple of times I tried, it was her time. So, rather than giving 1/2 for full price, she brought a friend to finish me up at no extra charge, just anything extra I might want to give.

As for the no show? She's not done that for me, doesn't mean she hasn't for others. I've seen her maybe four times and she's always been there and ready to do business. She's even fit me in, in between a couple of other appointments. FWIW, not to make excuses, but these ladies are not in the best of situations (if they were well off, they'd not be doing this). Most don't have a car or trainsportation, so if they get stuck somewhere they might miss or be late. And by the nature of the business, nothing is a sure thing. If I drove 35 miles for a no show, I'd be pissed too. But, understanding the way things are, I call as I'm leaving and when I'm close to them, even if it's a local date. Never know what is going to come up.

Overall, I've had a great time with her. I've had others no-show on me and I've certainly not gone back. So for I've been lucky with Marie.

Hoffman99
05-04-08, 01:21
Watch out for this one she's a total rip off. Read my past post on her.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/666745924.html

Michboaterii
05-05-08, 14:35
Anybody hooked up with Lacy who always posts on CL?

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/668334412.html

TwistedBrother
05-06-08, 12:37
If you read further, there's a few reports posted on her.

Anybody hooked up with Lacy who always posts on CL?

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/668334412.html

Michboaterii
05-06-08, 13:38
If you read further, there's a few reports posted on her.Thanks. I thought I had read something on her but couldn't find it. I think I will steer clear of it, although I love chocolate.

Jimbo3
05-08-08, 21:41
I actually checked these two out, they've advertised heavily the last couple days... http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/672609116.html
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/672641724.html search for 9045 or 8046
Anyway, they had me go to a room in the back of a house and they offered me a duo for .75. They took turns and let me do everything except bareback, which is fine with me.

Shayla is pretty nice, Starr (I heard Shayla call her "Mindy") isn't much of a conversationalist but she has a nice rack, very tight also. Starr tried to sell me crack, I informed her I don't do drugs. There was a lot of commotion in the front of the house with people arguing, but no one interrupted.

I wouldn't recommend going there since it's a crack house, with lots of people running in and out, they are just asking for trouble.

Monger01
05-14-08, 20:32
Has anyone tried this provider?
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/677701774.html

We all know "massage" can mean 2 things (or more).
The photo shows one nice body so I'm guessing .5 is a hands only massage but has anyone tried other services with her?
What and how much? PM me if you prefer.

I may TOFTT as .5 is about my budget as of late thanks to Exxon et al.

While I'm posting I just have to say a few comments that have been on my mind the past few years in this hobby:
1. When an ad includes "catering to upscale gentlemen" it means "I don't post my rates because I am so frigin expensive only a wealthy fool will pay.
2. "Voluptuous" means "I am a fat porker but hope you will book an appt. without seeing my pic - whuich I didn't include in my ad .....oops!
3. Am I the only one who noticed that 99x out of 100 if the lady refers to herself as "classy" the photo shows her covered in tatoos, sagging breasts and a pimply face (there's one who posts on CL often that fits this). Apparently if you claim to be classy it negates the standard definition!
4. Only in the USA and particularly in the MidWest states can a girl who weighs 200+ LBS manage to charge $2 or more for services. These woman would be working as janitors or cleaning windshields in Europe or Asia as no man anywhere except in America would dream of actually having sex with, much less paying for sex with an overweight cow.
Harsh? Yes it is. But true 100%. We are so used to fat pigs in this country we think its perfectly normal.

Bigboi47
05-15-08, 15:01
While I'm posting I just have to say a few comments that have been on my mind the past few years in this hobby:
1. When an ad includes "catering to upscale gentlemen" it means "I don't post my rates because I am so frigin expensive only a wealthy fool will pay.
2. "Voluptuous" means "I am a fat porker but hope you will book an appt. without seeing my pic - whuich I didn't include in my ad .....oops!
3. Am I the only one who noticed that 99x out of 100 if the lady refers to herself as "classy" the photo shows her covered in tatoos, sagging breasts and a pimply face (there's one who posts on CL often that fits this). Apparently if you claim to be classy it negates the standard definition!
4. Only in the USA and particularly in the MidWest states can a girl who weighs 200+ LBS manage to charge $2 or more for services. These woman would be working as janitors or cleaning windshields in Europe or Asia as no man anywhere except in America would dream of actually having sex with, much less paying for sex with an overweight cow.
Harsh? Yes it is. But true 100%. We are so used to fat pigs in this country we think its perfectly normal.
1. Upscale gentleman = any guy thats wants to get laid and I will lower my rates when business is slow.
4. Some guys like big girls but fail to realize you could probably meet these types at your local bar and fuck em for free.

LapDogg
05-15-08, 21:01

The photo shows one nice body so I'm guessing .5 is a hands only massage but has anyone tried other services with her?

search through her previous ads, I think older ones specifically said no FS

Snow Man
05-15-08, 23:13

I may TOFTT as .5 is about my budget as of late thanks to Exxon et al.

search through her previous ads, I think older ones specifically said no FS

I did a post on this one a while ago.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=612297#post612297

I found she was using different names in Detroit and Lansing sections, with different ages, and different phone numbers.

If you do TOFTT, let us know since she does look good, and probably could get some major BIZ.

Monger01
05-16-08, 18:23
Thanks for the replies. I did some searching but I guess I missed that.

I did a post on this one a while ago.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=612297#post612297

I found she was using different names in Detroit and Lansing sections, with different ages, and different phone numbers.

If you do TOFTT, let us know since she does look good, and probably could get some major BIZ.

Monger01
05-16-08, 18:42
Met up with Marie http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/682197992.html
Her ad includes:
"Take a chance on me and you won't be disappointed. I know, I know, everyone wants to see a picture. Well, it ain't gonna happen. Use your imagination, got that image? Well, I'm hotter than that!
5'3 short black hair, big blue eyes. 110 pounds. 36B bust 29 inch waist. No acne. No strech marks. Baby soft skin. All my teeth and their the whitest you've ever come across! Safe, relaxing location. Quiet and clean. No interuptions!"

Her entire ad is accurate - looks, location and all as she states.
She has an incall in a semi-rough area but inside was fine though. A very private room for the meeting included a porn movie on the tube during the appointment. Bed+sofa in the room.
Her looks are what she describes but the 36B implies more than you see. She is pretty flat - typical of a petite girl of 100LBS. She's a lot better looking overall than many higher priced CL girls though ( not all, but many ).
Her 2 rates are not for time spans but really for the 2 most common services. Its flat rate until you are "finished". THIS for me was a huge plus even at her rate.
She does the usual LE check. Service was enthusiastic. None of that feeling some leave you with like you're an annoyance or showing you they hate their work. Marie doesn't seem to mind her work.
I opted the lower of the 2 rates. She is better than average at it - not stellar but I will repeat with her.
For the rates she asks she is probably near the top for service vs. price. You couldn't get that combination of good service and decent private room setup for that amount in price with any I've been with.

On the downside:
She wears silver glitter in her short black hair. Something my big head usually notices but my bighead ceased to function. So an hour later after leaving the appointment I go to use the john and see silver glitter stuck to my little friend and everywhere else down there. Oh My Frigin God! If my girl had seen any glitter on me or on my pants this would have been a disaster!
If you're not single beware! Plan a shower somewhere before you see your steady girl!

TwistedBrother
05-16-08, 21:27
Thanks for the details ... is she GFE or does BBBJ? Her ad would suggest she does the latter ... LOL

Her ad includes:
"Take a chance on me and you won't be disappointed. I know, I know, everyone wants to see a picture. Well, it ain't gonna happen. Use your imagination, got that image? Well, I'm hotter than that!
5'3 short black hair, big blue eyes. 110 pounds. 36B bust 29 inch waist. No acne. No strech marks. Baby soft skin. All my teeth and their the whitest you've ever come across! Safe, relaxing location. Quiet and clean. No interuptions!"

She has an incall in a semi-rough area but inside was fine though. A very private room for the meeting included a porn movie on the tube during the appointment. Bed+sofa in the room.
Her looks are what she describes but the 36B implies more than you see. She is pretty flat - typical of a petite girl of 100LBS. She's a lot better looking overall than many higher priced CL girls though ( not all, but many ).
Her 2 rates are not for time spans but really for the 2 most common services. Its flat rate until you are "finished". THIS for me was a huge plus even at her rate.
She does the usual LE check. Service was enthusiastic. None of that feeling some leave you with like you're an annoyance or showing you they hate their work. Marie doesn't seem to mind her work.
I opted the lower of the 2 rates. She is better than average at it - not stellar but I will repeat with her.
For the rates she asks she is probably near the top for service vs. price. You couldn't get that combination of good service and decent private room setup for that amount in price with any I've been with.

On the downside:
She wears silver glitter in her short black hair. Something my big head usually notices but my bighead ceased to function. So an hour later after leaving the appointment I go to use the john and see silver glitter stuck to my little friend and everywhere else down there. Oh My Frigin God! If my girl had seen any glitter on me or on my pants this would have been a disaster!
If you're not single beware! Plan a shower somewhere before you see your steady girl!

Waxon1
05-17-08, 11:54
I seen her once on the second booking she was a no show no call on me even at her own incall. funny thing is I had talked to her only about one hour before I drove the 45 min trip in to town to see her. That was just plane wrong man. Said she would make it up to me but could never get a real offer from her.

Her ad includes:

On the downside:

Waxon1
05-17-08, 12:05
I did a review of Jessica about 3 weeks ago and she was great then.
GFE FS THEN. NO LONGER THAT WAY! Now all she wants to do after she gets your cash is a BBBJ for the same rate and then she tells you it is Ant Flow time and she doesn't want to do FS. "WTF who is paying the bill here?" This is a old scam from way back. Her pimp was hanging around just outside the door and kept calling on the cell good God! I was out in less than 15 min. This was not the full hour like the first time I was with her and got FS then. The last four digits of her number is 6462.

Waxon1
05-17-08, 12:36
No longer great stay away from this little ripoff.

Jessica 517-xxx-6462 This little lady is a great little SP not a clock watcher with good service. Try it you will like it.

Waxon1
05-17-08, 14:19
A friend of mine was just taken to the cleaners by Cierra and not in a good way. She was working with another girl and a body guard. The Body gard takes the money then all three ran out the door with the cash.
These ripoffs have been working Lansing, Flint, and Ann Arbor.
The last four digitas of the current phone number is 2404.
She may look good but don't take the bate guys you will get burned bad by this bunch. This is one of the photos currently being run by them. Also when it comes to listing the area working or out of or city who ever has been posting there ads has been posting. "TRI-County Area"
Dont let them scam you and pass the word to other areas.
We need to lock them down.

Monger01
05-17-08, 15:34
I can understand why you're ticked and don't blame you for feeling burnt but in my opinion you can't expect High level customer service and reliance in this price range. At her rates she's basically in between a SW and a solid escort girl. We all know SW are a hit and miss thing, she bolt out the door, may have her pimp show up, may be too strung out to do the job, may rob you while you're "occupied" etc, but for .2 -.3 we accept that.
We expect reliability of service and keeping the appt. or making it right if she doesn't out of an escort. I expect to be cleaned off by her as well when we're done. Can you imagine a SW doing that?
My point is girls like Marie are in my mind just SW's with an incall. They charge rates to match that. All I expect is decent service for a decent price. reliability is not going to be 100% and customer retention policies like a deep discount for a missed appt. is more than I expect from them.

But that's just my view. To each his own. Its your wallet - make your own rules.

PS: Thanks for the Jessica update. I missed hooking up with her by minutes because Marie called me back b4 Jes did. Now I'm glad it worked out that way!

I seen her once on the second booking she was a no show no call on me even at her own incall. funny thing is I had talked to her only about one hour before I drove the 45 min trip in to town to see her. That was just plane wrong man. Said she would make it up to me but could never get a real offer from her.

Trearran
05-17-08, 19:17
PS: Thanks for the Jessica update. I missed hooking up with her by minutes because Marie called me back b4 Jes did. Now I'm glad it worked out that way!I've talked to Jessica, but not hired her. She has a good body, but the attitude was a bit lacking. I think you lucked out when Marie called you back first. I've hired Marie a few times and always felt like I got my money's worth. If you go for full service and Marie's Aunt Flow is visiting, she brings another girl along to finish things up. Now that's service.

As for the missed appointment, that is frustrating. It has not happened to me with Marie. But I have gotten long delays from some of the others on CraigsList. It's what you expect in this price range. Not happy? Move on to another provider, they'll either learn to be prompt or word will get around and they'll not get any dates.

Trearran
05-19-08, 09:51
Last four 1348. Finally saved up enough to have some fun. Set up an appointment with Morganna. Showed up at her incall location and was greeted with a big hug and peck on the cheek. Did the normal LE checks and got down to business. Paid a little above her asking price, just to hopefully sweeten the encounter. Boy did it work. This enounter was 180 degrees off of what I've ever experienced with other escorts. Most other escorts, it's been rather mechanical and routine. Not this time with Morganna. I've heard the term GFE used in the past, but never really understood. Now I do. I was able to completely lose myself in the moment, forgot it was a paid session. She repeatedly checked with me to find out what I wanted next. Never had that before, not even with the girl friend. I wasn't prepared for that kind of service. Next time I'll have a list ready. Don't really have time right now to go into details, will try to update a little later today.

Waxon1
05-19-08, 13:53
Was she still full service since she is about 3 months pregnant? About two weeks ago her ad stated she was not offering FS since she was pregnant. Now her ad no longer states that. Perhaps she is no longer pregnant. About 3 weeks age she was showing a little.

Last four 1348. Finally saved up enough to have some fun. Set up an appointment with Morganna. Showed up at her incall location and was greeted with a big hug and peck on the cheek. Did the normal LE checks and got down to business. Paid a little above her asking price, just to hopefully sweeten the encounter. Boy did it work. This enounter was 180 degrees off of what I've ever experienced with other escorts. Most other escorts, it's been rather mechanical and routine. Not this time with Morganna. I've heard the term GFE used in the past, but never really understood. Now I do. I was able to completely lose myself in the moment, forgot it was a paid session. She repeatedly checked with me to find out what I wanted next. Never had that before, not even with the girl friend. I wasn't prepared for that kind of service. Next time I'll have a list ready. Don't really have time right now to go into details, will try to update a little later today.

Trearran
05-19-08, 20:48
Was she still full service since she is about 3 months pregnant? About two weeks ago her ad stated she was not offering FS since she was pregnant. Now her ad no longer states that. Perhaps she is no longer pregnant. About 3 weeks age she was showing a little.Yes and yes. Yes she's still pregnant and yes it was full service. I didn't ask about that ad, sorry.

Trearran
05-22-08, 14:33

GFE FS THEN. NO LONGER THAT WAY! Now all she wants to do after she gets your cash is a BBBJ for the same rate and then she tells you it is Ant Flow time and she doesn't want to do FS. "WTF who is paying the bill here?" This is a old scam from way back. Her pimp was hanging around just outside the door and kept calling on the cell good God! I was out in less than 15 min. This was not the full hour like the first time I was with her and got FS then. The last four digits of her number is 6462.At the time of your posting I didn't know who she was with now. Recently found out she's back with her old boyfriend. Definitely stay away from these two. He's a fiend and will call every 5 minutes and isn't above taking what he wants. Like I said before, I've not had a date with her, but I have encountered her and her guy on a couple of occasions. She has a nice body, but no date is worth the kind of trouble you might encounter with them.

Trearran
05-27-08, 18:03
What can I say, I like this one. Last for 1348. She's back from having her baby and hasn't lost her touch at all. Greeted with a great big hug and as always felt relaxed at her in-call. A little small talk and got down to business. Offered an extra. 1 to play with her full breasts, she wanted. 3 we settled on. 2. I know it's not everyone's thing, but it does it for me. If you've had a pregnant wife/girlfriend/etc, then you know what I'm talking about. My only regret with Morganna is that she's too good. Between the pierced tongue and the technique, I have to concentrate so as to not to be a 30 second wonder. I think I made it 45 seconds this time. YMMV.

TwistedBrother
05-27-08, 21:54
She says today, "I've had my baby and I'm ready to take care of your needs. I'm not able to offer full yet, but I'm offering a 75 half serve special."

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/697327656.html

Trearran
05-28-08, 08:34
She says today, "I've had my baby and I'm ready to take care of your needs. I'm not able to offer full yet, but I'm offering a 75 half serve special."

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/697327656.htmlYes. Her 75 special is a BBBJ.

TwistedBrother
05-29-08, 22:45
Not to pick on this special gal, but does anyone else see the humor in this?

"Recently had my baby, so I'm still lactating (call for details)."

(from her CL ad)

Now THAT is a girl who knows how to market herself ... it's like "Damn, I'm lactating ... why not market to THAT fetish?!?!"

I can only imagine what the "details" are ... "Hey, baby, junior has feedings every three hours beginning at 6 a.m., but he falls asleep by sunset, so if you catch me a few hours later, there'll be some for you!"

She definitely has a business future beyond the hobby if she so chooses. You go, girl. Trearran's reports are so good, I'm tempted to spend some time with her, but hell, I want to get to KNOW her. She rocks. Glad to hear she's clean ... or closer to it.

Waxon1
05-29-08, 22:45
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/700367761.html

Now that guys are getting the work she is a Rip Off she is changing her name and photo in her ads. So far she has not changed her phone number yet.
It still ends with 6462. guys always search those numbers here and on CL.
it is also good to Google the phone numbers as well you find out a lot about who is a rip-off like this girl. The names and photos change faster than the phone numbers guys.
I don't think the photo is even her it looks like a photo she just found on the net and used it.

GFE FS THEN. NO LONGER THAT WAY! Now all she wants to do after she gets your cash is a BBBJ for the same rate and then she tells you it is Ant Flow time and she doesn't want to do FS. "WTF who is paying the bill here?" This is a old scam from way back. Her pimp was hanging around just outside the door and kept calling on the cell good God! I was out in less than 15 min. This was not the full hour like the first time I was with her and got FS then. The last four digits of her number is 6462.

Trearran
05-30-08, 09:31
She definitely has a business future beyond the hobby if she so chooses. You go, girl. Trearran's reports are so good, I'm tempted to spend some time with her, but hell, I want to get to KNOW her. She rocks. Glad to hear she's clean ... or closer to it.Thanks TwistedBrother.

She is really a great provider and good and interesting person. It's amazing how Morganna has managed to remain a good person with all she must have been through. Other girls, this life changes them, they become ripoffs like some of the ladies mentioned in the forums. Morganna is a cut above the rest. Highly recommend her.

Monger01
05-30-08, 21:44
Anyone have experience with or comments on Ashy?
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/699981744.html

last 4 digits 9527
I see nothing using search on her name or phone #

Fried Piper
06-02-08, 23:59
Been reading this board for a while now, and have sampled a few off of CL, but tonight, I gave Marie a call. (last digits 6528)

After a brief problem finding her place (which she very sweetly guided me through) I was met at the door, and was pleasantly surprised, very cute, and looks just like she described herself in the ad she has posted.

http: //lansing. Craigslist.org/ers/705367776.html

She has a room set up for privacy, with a couch a bed, and various porn on the tube for all to watch.

Initial LE checks done and we got down to business, I was only going to opt for the half service, but she had a very cute younger friend with her in the room downstairs. Turns out she was in training (lucky me)!

Half service runs. 8 full service runs 1. 3 and duo 1. 6, but since I was so sweet and got lost, they took pity on me and cut me a deal. (for the younger's educational purposes, I am sure)

Got a very nice CBJ from Marie, and then FS from the younger girl, very cute, great breasts. She seemed a bit nervous at first, but Marie was very accommodating, and soon we were going at a good pace. I left with a very happy feeling, and no glitter on my little friend!

Afterwards, she asked me how things went, and what they could do to make it better. Now that's service I can appreciate!

I encourage you all to try this provider, great experience, very friendly and comfortable, and they are not clock watchers.

Member #4025
06-03-08, 09:13
Initial LE checks done and we got down to business, I was only going to opt for the half service, but she had a very cute younger friend with her in the room downstairs. Turns out she was in training (lucky me)!

Half service runs. 8 full service runs 1. 3 and duo 1. 6, but since I was so sweet and got lost, they took pity on me and cut me a deal. (for the younger's educational purposes, I am sure).

Nice report! Care to share the deal she made you?

Footlover747
06-03-08, 21:51
Hi, does anyone have any reviews or experiences with Heaven? She has no pics, but I am a fan of BBW's and was thinking of giving her a call.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/703772608.html

Trearran
06-04-08, 09:47
Nice report! Care to share the deal she made you?Based on my experiences with Marie (all good), it would have been duo service for full service price. So 1.2 instead of 1.6.

Member #4202
06-04-08, 14:31
I have a full report on Ashly in the general reports forum. (517) 402-9527 DREAM (a.k.a. Ashly)

Guys, steer clear of this gal. She usually lists on CL in Lansing. This was a terrible experience in every way.

She is a clock-watcher, complainer, up-seller, etc. She has a constant stream of "I don't do this, you can't do that, etc. " For $1. 50 (her advertised rate) you get nothing. She does not expect the act to last longer than 4 minutes. I simply left w/o one word after 20 minutes. She has the WORST attitude I've ever experienced, even for CL! She looks really good, which made the experience even more frustrating. This girl does not want to please you; she just wants your money. Once she gets it out of your hand, she will steer you to the door. Remember the #: 517-402-9527 Ashly / Dream. I half expected a big buck to come through the door and rob me at any minute. This is a classic case of white girl living with black boyfriend in the ghetto trying to make some fast cash w/o "giving it up. " Stay away.

Anyways, Monger01 you would do well to stay away from this one. Bad news.

Waxon1
06-04-08, 15:06
Posting this for a friend

(9527 DREAM (a.k.a. Ashly)

Guys, steer clear of this gal. She usually lists on CL in Lansing. This was a terrible experience in every way.
She is a clock-watcher, complainer, up-seller, etc. She has a constant stream of "I don't do this, you can't do that, etc..." For $150 (her advertised rate) you get nothing. She does not expect the act to last longer than 4 minutes. I simply left w/o one word after 20 minutes. She has the WORST attitude I've ever experienced, even for CL!! She looks really good, which made the experience even more frustrating. This girl does not want to please you; she just wants your money. Once she gets it out of your hand, she will steer you to the door. Remember the #9527 Ashly / Dream. I half expected a Pimp to come through the door and rob me at any minute. This is a classic case of white girl living with Boyfriend / Pimp in the ghetto trying to make some fast cash w/o "giving it up." Stay away.

BCramrod
06-04-08, 16:43
Posting this for a friend

(9527 DREAM (a.k.a. Ashly)

She is a clock-watcher, complainer, up-seller, etc. She has a constant stream of "I don't do this, you can't do that, etc..." For $150 (her advertised rate) you get nothing. She does not expect the act to last longer than 4 minutes. I simply left w/o one word after 20 minutes. She has the WORST attitude I've ever experienced, even for CL!! She looks really good, which made the experience even more frustrating. This girl does not want to please you; she just wants your money. Once she gets it out of your hand, she will steer you to the door. Remember the #9527 Ashly / Dream. I half expected a Pimp to come through the door and rob me at any minute. This is a classic case of white girl living with Boyfriend / Pimp in the ghetto trying to make some fast cash w/o "giving it up." Stay away.Not surprised about her attitude considering the look on her face in every photo she posted. That's usually a good indication to me.

Monger01
06-04-08, 19:37
Thanks a lot for the info!

I have a full report on Ashly in the general reports forum. (517) 402-9527 DREAM (a.k.a. Ashly)

She is a clock-watcher, complainer, up-seller, etc. She has a constant stream of "I don't do this, you can't do that, etc. " For $1. 50 (her advertised rate) you get nothing. She does not expect the act to last longer than 4 minutes. I simply left w/o one word after 20 minutes. She has the WORST attitude I've ever experienced, even for CL! She looks really good, which made the experience even more frustrating. This girl does not want to please you; she just wants your money. Once she gets it out of your hand, she will steer you to the door. Remember the #: 517-402-9527 Ashly / Dream. I half expected a big buck to come through the door and rob me at any minute. This is a classic case of white girl living with black boyfriend in the ghetto trying to make some fast cash w/o "giving it up. " Stay away.

Anyways, Monger01 you would do well to stay away from this one. Bad news.

TwistedBrother
06-05-08, 01:28
Decided to give that Lansing BBW a spin the other day. Not necessarily a BBW lover, but I wanted big tatas and GFE, which she seemed to advertise.

She was kinda hard to get with, as she took multiple days to call back, but we finally set an appt. She seems to prefer doing outcalls, but will do in at area motels ... including at least the Burkewood and the Red Roof on SSide.

Well, she turned out to be pretty much as advertised. Reasonably attractive, 40DDs (or close enough), and 240 lbs.

The downsides for me were that she wasn't really a GFE ("I thought GFE meant you do more than massage" ... ya right), meaning she didn't do DFK, or even "K" at all. Then it also turned out I wasn't physically able to get too far (too tired).

On the plus side, she was nice, didn't rush, seemed genuinely bummed that I couldn't get off.

Again, as advertised, everything for $1.2. Bring your own raincoat, as she gave the indication of not always having on hand (and she doesn't do BB anything).

I probably wouldn't repeat, mainly for the lack of GFE and there was just a vibe that didn't quite work for me. Others might like her, though. She really is a nice gal, sincere, and no attempt to ripoff, upsell, etc.

Trearran
06-05-08, 12:27
Needed some release and knew I could count on Marie. Called her for a date in a couple of hours and she was willing and able. She made sure I knew that it was her time of the month, which was OK, I only wanted half serve. I arrived a little late, but she was there and ready. A little catching up and we got down to business. I love the setup she has there. Very relaxing and comfortable. She has her business down to a science. She has every thing ready before you get there and gets setup fast. Thanks to her expert technique, pretty face, great body and great personality, I was done in no time.

Anyway, always a known commodity with Marie. She gets down business quick, no waiting around, no BS. I always walk away satisfied. More than worth the money spent.

Oowwll
06-05-08, 14:08
Rain has posted on the CL down near my area, and her area code comes back to Lansing. You guys have any info on her? She is on TER, but just wanted a little more.

Fried Piper
06-05-08, 21:02
Well, decided to try my hand at the highly rated Morganna last night, (last numbers 1348) gave her a call and set up a date, was interested in her lactation special (what the hell, ya never know till you try, right? )

We got our times crossed as she thought I said 9, but I had said 8, no biggie, I waited around, did some things and she was ready by 9.

Let me say this. This girl is hotter than just about all on CL. And the personality. You feel like you could just hang out with her for hours, she's really sweet, and talkative, she had me laughing and at ease quickly, seemed like we were old friends.

Sampled the lactation for a few, and it just wasn't really my thing, but great boobs on this girl anyway.

She in turn gave me a BBBJ, not using much hand at all, and showed some real enthusiasm. And I could just NOT get off!

Maybe I just had an off night, not sure, but she was very patient, not rushed, and asked what she could do to help, after a short rest, we worked together and I finally reached the finish line!

After, we chatted a bit, and found we had a lot in common, exchanged numbers and then I was on my way.

I can't stress how awesome this girl is, it is almost a shame to see her doing what she does, she makes you want to take her home and take care of her!

What a sweetheart, will definitely repeat with her, if you get the time and money, call this one up guys, and treat her right, she's a sweet kid, and great provider. Be safe!

Waxon1
06-05-08, 23:06
Rain is bad news. She has got into ripping guys off, shorting time, and pimping her under age sister.

Rain has posted on the CL down near my area, and her area code comes back to Lansing. You guys have any info on her? She is on TER, but just wanted a little more.

Member #4202
06-06-08, 16:42
As you all know, I TOFTT with Ashly. She has a new ad on CL with the same name and number. I posted a warning ad just above it. If she tries to retaliate against me by posting my cell number or description, could you guys flag whatever she posts? That would help out a lot. It's on Lansing Craig's list under erotic services w4m. Thx in advance. Be safe; get value for your hard-earned money.

Msuhoops
06-06-08, 17:42
Be carefull on lactation, That is a great way to get HIV/AIDS!!!!!

Stay safe and healthy.

Well, decided to try my hand at the highly rated Morganna last night, (last numbers 1348) gave her a call and set up a date, was interested in her lactation special (what the hell, ya never know till you try, right? )

We got our times crossed as she thought I said 9, but I had said 8, no biggie, I waited around, did some things and she was ready by 9.

Let me say this. This girl is hotter than just about all on CL. And the personality. You feel like you could just hang out with her for hours, she's really sweet, and talkative, she had me laughing and at ease quickly, seemed like we were old friends.

Sampled the lactation for a few, and it just wasn't really my thing, but great boobs on this girl anyway.

She in turn gave me a BBBJ, not using much hand at all, and showed some real enthusiasm. And I could just NOT get off!

Maybe I just had an off night, not sure, but she was very patient, not rushed, and asked what she could do to help, after a short rest, we worked together and I finally reached the finish line!

After, we chatted a bit, and found we had a lot in common, exchanged numbers and then I was on my way.

I can't stress how awesome this girl is, it is almost a shame to see her doing what she does, she makes you want to take her home and take care of her!

What a sweetheart, will definitely repeat with her, if you get the time and money, call this one up guys, and treat her right, she's a sweet kid, and great provider. Be safe!

Fried Piper
06-07-08, 21:04
Be carefull on lactation, That is a great way to get HIV/AIDS!!!!!

Stay safe and healthy.Good tip, and thanks, I should be thinking more clearly, incidentally, I tried this provider out
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/704603868.html

She offers massage to married men over 40, she's a BBW, and a genuinely nice girl, takes care of you with good massage and HJ to end, but if you do see her, don't push for more, I talked to her a lot, and she told me that she does have genital herpes, I really actually like the girl, she's a sweetie, but at the same time, I want to make sure the board members stay safe. Was kind of a hard decision, betraying that confidence, but thought you guys should know.

Stay Safe fellas!

Spanks
06-08-08, 06:43
Hi guys,

I am new here. If this post is in any way out of line, please delete with my apologies.

My tastes run to slightly different than those of most of you guys. I'm seeking a lady with some comprehension and understanding of giving a guy a bare butt spanking. No sex. Or minimal, say me Jacking off. Most of the Craigslist ladies I have contacted cannot seem to see past the sex.

Thanks for any assistance. I did fine one excellent lady here around the first of the year. And I mean she had it all, great looks, good imagination, gave an excellent spanking, but she has moved out of state. If I had known about this board then, I would have posted a review.

Spanks

Jon Man
06-08-08, 10:49
Fried Piper,

Thanks for the heads up!

Msuhoops
06-08-08, 14:27
Thanks for the heads up!

Good tip, and thanks, I should be thinking more clearly, incidentally, I tried this provider out
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/704603868.html

She offers massage to married men over 40, she's a BBW, and a genuinely nice girl, takes care of you with good massage and HJ to end, but if you do see her, don't push for more, I talked to her a lot, and she told me that she does have genital herpes, I really actually like the girl, she's a sweetie, but at the same time, I want to make sure the board members stay safe. Was kind of a hard decision, betraying that confidence, but thought you guys should know.

Stay Safe fellas!

TwistedBrother
06-09-08, 17:45
Not out of line, but you'll probably just have to keep trying til you can find the right gal. I would keep working craigslist. You can advertise yourself, saying what you want.

Hi guys,

I am new here. If this post is in any way out of line, please delete with my apologies.

My tastes run to slightly different than those of most of you guys. I'm seeking a lady with some comprehension and understanding of giving a guy a bare butt spanking. No sex. Or minimal, say me Jacking off. Most of the Craigslist ladies I have contacted cannot seem to see past the sex.

Thanks for any assistance. I did fine one excellent lady here around the first of the year. And I mean she had it all, great looks, good imagination, gave an excellent spanking, but she has moved out of state. If I had known about this board then, I would have posted a review.

Spanks

Themage
06-11-08, 12:07

What a sweetheart, will definitely repeat with her, if you get the time and money, call this one up guys, and treat her right, she's a sweet kid, and great provider. Be safe!Ok, I don't mean to call you lier or anything, but I had a totally different experience with this woman (she doesn't classify as a girl or a woman by any mean)

First I booked an hour, and gave her an extra $20 to make sure she is interested

First here is the list of NO-NOs: NO kissing what so ever, No BJ covered or uncovered in fact, she said stay away from my face, no touching carrassing, or rubing what so ever

Surpisingly she allowed DATY, which tasted reeeeeaaaallly bad and smelled aweful. THe attitude is crap, She required me to describe everything I am gonna do before I do it, and SHe actually physically threatened me, telling me that she will harm me if I tried to do anything that I didn't tell her first to approve or disapprove. And even when I was DATying, she kept her high heel shoe poking in my shoulder, so she can kick me if I tried to "lick too hard or bite according to her own expression" She didn't want to talk or do anything interesting, THe whole theme was: here is my Pu***, get done with it and leave.

One more thing, SHe is scliotic, meaning that her spine is curved to the SIde, and she can't sit straight, or lie straight, that is why all of her pictures showing her sitting with a curve, but this is not a big thing in comparison with the crappy attitude.

El Monger
06-11-08, 14:37
Ok, I don't mean to call you lier or anything, but I had a totally different experience with this woman (she doesn't classify as a girl or a woman by any mean)

First I booked an hour, and gave her an extra $20 to make sure she is interested

First here is the list of NO-NOs: NO kissing what so ever, No BJ covered or uncovered in fact, she said stay away from my face, no touching carrassing, or rubing what so ever

Surpisingly she allowed DATY, which tasted reeeeeaaaallly bad and smelled aweful. THe attitude is crap, She required me to describe everything I am gonna do before I do it, and SHe actually physically threatened me, telling me that she will harm me if I tried to do anything that I didn't tell her first to approve or disapprove. And even when I was DATying, she kept her high heel shoe poking in my shoulder, so she can kick me if I tried to "lick too hard or bite according to her own expression" She didn't want to talk or do anything interesting, THe whole theme was: here is my Pu***, get done with it and leave.

One more thing, SHe is scliotic, meaning that her spine is curved to the SIde, and she can't sit straight, or lie straight, that is why all of her pictures showing her sitting with a curve, but this is not a big thing in comparison with the crappy attitude.
I cant believe this, if it stinks your going to eat it? Simply unbelieveable, well lets see your STD test results!
Well your a newbie.

Waxon1
06-11-08, 14:41
I have seen her like this before and then other times she has been very cool.
It can be hit or miss thing with Morgana.
If she has been hitting the pipe she gets all wacked out like you had to deal with. "Don't touch my sholders ect". you feel like your walking on egg shells with her. Then she is no fun to be around and you wish you had booked another SP or just saved your cash.
Because of the hit and miss way she is I stopped seeing her.
I was going to see her again since it sounded like she was staying away from the pipe. Thanks for the heads up I will not be booking with her now.
The pipe turns her into a real pain in the ass to be around she gets real paranoid just like you described.

Ok, I don't mean to call you lier or anything, but I had a totally different experience with this woman (she doesn't classify as a girl or a woman by any mean)

Waxon1
06-11-08, 14:54
I am glad you feel you can count on Marie but after she no showed and no called on me less than an hour after I talked to her on the phone I don't think I will ever book with her again.

Needed some release and knew I could count on Marie. Called her for a date in a couple of hours and she was willing and able. She made sure I knew that it was her time of the month, which was OK, I only wanted half serve. I arrived a little late, but she was there and ready. A little catching up and we got down to business. I love the setup she has there. Very relaxing and comfortable. She has her business down to a science. She has every thing ready before you get there and gets setup fast. Thanks to her expert technique, pretty face, great body and great personality, I was done in no time.

Anyway, always a known commodity with Marie. She gets down business quick, no waiting around, no BS. I always walk away satisfied. More than worth the money spent.

Fried Piper
06-11-08, 17:16
Was this a recent date? Or was it a while ago? I can imagine if she is on the pipe, the personality will be different, but I had a great time with her, no kissing, as you said, but a lot of girls are like that (funny place to draw the line huh? )

I am not sure how downstairs smelled. I know she just had the baby, not long ago, but I got a BBBJCIM. Maybe I'm just special, or maybe you just caught her on a strung out day. Either way, looks like she's one to be careful of, if she can flake out like that. Thanks for the info, stay safe guys!

Themage
06-11-08, 18:38
I am glad you feel you can count on Marie but after she no showed and no called on me less than an hour after I talked to her on the phone I don't think I will ever book with her again.Exactly the same experience with me today, all up till 3:10 pm she was ready to met me at 4 at her own place, Then when I called her at 4:00 in front of her place she never answered, I turned around and parked at a public parking and kept trying for almost an hour, nothing.

Same happened with another girl in grand rapids a couple of weeks ago, she gave me an appoitment and kept answering her phone all the way up to 5 minutes, giving me wrong addresses and making me drive all around GR, till I finally arrived at the motel 6 she claimed she is at, then, I called her, no responce, I went to the burger kng in front of the motel 6, and kept calling her for an hour, no response..

I think this might be a move from a moral group or something to make our lifes hard, there is no way they are making anymoney out of this behavior. and if it happened once its ok, but it seems to be happening over and over again.

for the record, the first ***** is marie # 517-490-6528
the second is 616 808 5388. (found out later she did the smae with a couple of guys)

Waxon1
06-11-08, 19:43
You have no consistencies with Morgana one day she is very sweet the next she is a wack-job.

Was this a recent date? Or was it a while ago? I can imagine if she is on the pipe, the personality will be different, but I had a great time with her, no kissing, as you said, but a lot of girls are like that (funny place to draw the line huh? )

I am not sure how downstairs smelled. I know she just had the baby, not long ago, but I got a BBBJCIM. Maybe I'm just special, or maybe you just caught her on a strung out day. Either way, looks like she's one to be careful of, if she can flake out like that. Thanks for the info, stay safe guys!

Solarisluz
06-12-08, 14:53
Does anyone know anything about this woman Jasmine? She looks really hot, but I can't find any information about her.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/717289652.html

Waxon1
06-12-08, 20:17
She post on one of the other escort boards she wants 250 per hour.
She came out of thin air but says she has been in the biz for a long time.
I find no reviews on her anyplace this smells of ripoff but I may be wrong.
I am not willing to be the first with this one.

Does anyone know anything about this woman Jasmine? She looks really hot, but I can't find any information about her.

Themage
06-15-08, 08:01
I cant believe this, if it stinks your going to eat it? Simply unbelieveable, well lets see your STD test results!

Well you're a newbie.Don't worry, The diseases that make it stinkes (bacterial vaginosis-trichomonas) can't be transmitted by licking. The bad things are herps, hep b and HIV, and they don't cause bad odors.

In fact, (but don't blame me if you got sick), licking has a very low rate of transmitting STDs, the chance of you getting HIV through your penis is much higher than through your mouth. except for lacatiting women, because the viral load is so high in milk.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Footlover747
06-15-08, 19:27
Marie has a new post today, with her friend Amy visiting. As for Marie, she's good but I'd prefer others to her. Now her friend Amy is REALLY good. I met her last year before I was on this forum, and she had some CL posts for awhile herself, but I found her on the K-zoo stroll. Amy is exactly how she's described, slightly rough looking in the face, but overall I would give her an 8 in looks. Her ass is perfect! Last time I saw her she even likes greek. I havent seen her around in so long I figured she was probably in jail, but if anyone can get her digits, I'd like to see her again when I have the funds if someone wouldnt mind to PM me?

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/720614833.html

Waxon1
06-16-08, 11:56
Yes Amy worked the streets and she worked with Marie.
Amy got busted a little over a year ago for stealing Checks and Credit cards from Johns then using them. She should have just got out of jail a few days ago. When you had seen her before she had been out for only about a month after pulling a year in Ingham County Jail again for ripping off a John. Clintion County also wanted her at the same time for ripping off a guys car. She is a nice girl but she gets desperate and rips guys off. She and Marie are two people that it is a good idea to stay away from. If you check Kalamazoo St. You should find Amy working most any time after 6 PM for less than half the price you will get her by booking with Marie. Just don't let your gard down with Amy or you may get burned.

Marie has a new post today, with her friend Amy visiting. As for Marie, she's good but I'd prefer others to her. Now her friend Amy is REALLY good. I met her last year before I was on this forum, and she had some CL posts for awhile herself, but I found her on the K-zoo stroll. Amy is exactly how she's described, slightly rough looking in the face, but overall I would give her an 8 in looks. Her ass is perfect! Last time I saw her she even likes greek. I havent seen her around in so long I figured she was probably in jail, but if anyone can get her digits, I'd like to see her again when I have the funds if someone wouldnt mind to PM me?

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/720614833.html

Msuhoops
06-16-08, 22:34
So did you call her?

Does anyone know anything about this woman Jasmine?

She looks really hot, but I can't find any information about her.

Solarisluz
06-17-08, 14:44
So did you call her?Nope not yet.

I doubt I will.

Footlover747
06-18-08, 17:10
Yes Amy worked the streets and she worked with Marie.
Amy got busted a little over a year ago for stealing Checks and Credit cards from Johns then using them. She should have just got out of jail a few days ago. When you had seen her before she had been out for only about a month after pulling a year in Ingham County Jail again for ripping off a John. Clintion County also wanted her at the same time for ripping off a guys car. She is a nice girl but she gets desperate and rips guys off. She and Marie are two people that it is a good idea to stay away from. If you check Kalamazoo St. You should find Amy working most any time after 6 PM for less than half the price you will get her by booking with Marie. Just don't let your gard down with Amy or you may get burned.Thanks for info, I will definitely be careful about her!

TwistedBrother
06-19-08, 22:42
I've heard the term GFE used in the past, but never really understood. Now I do. I was able to completely lose myself in the moment, forgot it was a paid session. ...

Well, dude, now you're getting quoted on Morganna's CL ads. Goodness, you may be the first monger on our friendly forum to be quoted by a girl on CL ... or something like that.

I guess we all have our definitions of GFE, but from what I've heard, my definition (DFK is the key) doesn't come close to hers. But maybe I'm in the minority ... certainly I think a lot of girls, not just her, don't include DFK in their definition.

That said, I'm sure she rocks in many ways and maybe some day I'll try her ...

Trearran
06-20-08, 07:31
Well, dude, now you're getting quoted on Morganna's CL ads. Goodness, you may be the first monger on our friendly forum to be quoted by a girl on CL ... or something like that.

I guess we all have our definitions of GFE, but from what I've heard, my definition (DFK is the key) doesn't come close to hers. But maybe I'm in the minority ... certainly I think a lot of girls, not just her, don't include DFK in their definition.

That said, I'm sure she rocks in many ways and maybe some day I'll try her ...

Yeah, I'm famous! Now I'm going to Disney.

Based on my brief real world experience and vast cinema experience :) DFK sounds hard to find. For me, it's if the illusion is such that I don't even think of the money. If it could be someone I've been with for a long time. Seems like all women have their own hangups, this particular class of them have some in common.

Trearran
06-25-08, 09:38
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/700367761.html

Now that guys are getting the work she is a Rip Off she is changing her name and photo in her ads. So far she has not changed her phone number yet.
It still ends with 6462. guys always search those numbers here and on CL.
it is also good to Google the phone numbers as well you find out a lot about who is a rip-off like this girl. The names and photos change faster than the phone numbers guys.
I don't think the photo is even her it looks like a photo she just found on the net and used it.

Jessica is back listed as Nadia (9858) and Leslie (same last four). Sounds like she's still pulling the bait and switch game. As of this second she's not with her boyfriend mentioned before. This is an on again off again thing, so you never know when he'll show up. Stay safe.

Waxon1
06-25-08, 18:42
One of the other girls in Lansing told me Jessica AKA Nadia AKA Leslie and her friend the Goth chick Morgana are now both messing with "Heroin" If that is true it would explain Morganna's odd, on again off again behavior. That shit will make anyone nuts.

Jessica is back listed as Nadia (9858) and Leslie (same last four). Sounds like she's still pulling the bait and switch game. As of this second she's not with her boyfriend mentioned before. This is an on again off again thing, so you never know when he'll show up. Stay safe.

Snow Man
06-25-08, 21:39
Did a quick swing through Lansing today; late-afternoon. Weather was nice, but rain was on it's way.

Saw nothing for about the first hour; crusied Kzoo all the way to Washington, then took that to Holmes, and then back to Cedar. Crusied K-zoo and Mich (of course heavy on the K-zoo). Saw nothing until about 5PM, when a decent (about 5-6) little red-head (streaked with blonde) with nice big-B's/C's was crossing K-zoo at Holmes by the park. She was wearing makeup (heavy lipstick), but by the time I swung around, she was disappearing into a Crk-house. A few minutes later (5:15 or so) saw a blonde wearing a flower dress in the Twp. on Prospect and Detroit. Had a banged-up/Acne face. About a 4 on sw scale. BY that time I had decided to pack it in, so no action tonight.

Jjjiii
06-26-08, 00:55
One of the other girls in Lansing told me Jessica AKA Nadia AKA Leslie and her friend the Goth chick Morgana are now both messing with "Heroin" If that is true it would explain Morganna's odd, on again off again behavior. That shit will make anyone nuts.That would explain a lot. Morganna's not good at returning calls, and seems either high or sleeping when she answers.

-j.

Trearran
06-26-08, 10:24
One of the other girls in Lansing told me Jessica AKA Nadia AKA Leslie and her friend the Goth chick Morgana are now both messing with "Heroin" If that is true it would explain Morganna's odd, on again off again behavior. That shit will make anyone nuts.

It's not uncommon for a competitor to run down and start rumors about the competition. One it makes them feel better and two it increases the chances of her getting more business.

I don't know that much about Jessica, and quite frankly I'm glad I don't, but I don't think she's on Heroin. I really can't stand her, but I would not propogate rumors like this with out atleast a little proof. Whatever 'proof' could be in a situtation like this.

I know for a fact that Morganna is not on Heroin. She has more than her fair share of problems, but that is not one of them. She does not use it. I've spent alot of time around her and know way too much about her life, so if she did use it I'd know.

On a tangent, don't you think they would have to be on something to do what they do? No only the job itself, but to put themselves into risky and dangerous situations. Someone that has their life together would not typcially do that. I guess what I'm trying to say, you should always assume they're not all there. You want to protect yourself no matter how well you think you know them or think you can trust them. Basicly stay safe and think with the big head.

Waxon1
06-26-08, 14:20
I really do think Morganna is playing with H. I have also known her a long time and that is the only thing that can explaine her odd actions. I have seen how the mix of Coke and Heroin AKA a "Speed Ball" effects people and that is how Morganna acts. "Don't touch my sholders!" "Don't touch me neck!" Don't do this don't do that. Seeing things that are not real. Also the fact she walks around in my room during a hour appointment like a caged animal most of the hour, not taken care of business.
Other times she has been wonderful the total best SP around bar none.
It is just hard to know if you are going to get the great Morganna or the wack job Morganna. It would not be too bad if I only had to pay when I get the great Morganna. It is no fun when I get the wack job Morganna.
Yes she is a nice girl but I don't like it when I am paying for the wacko side when it pops way too often for my pocket book to handel.

It's not uncommon for a competitor to run down and start rumors about the competition. One it makes them feel better and two it increases the chances of her getting more business.

I don't know that much about Jessica, and quite frankly I'm glad I don't, but I don't think she's on Heroin. I really can't stand her, but I would not propogate rumors like this with out atleast a little proof. Whatever 'proof' could be in a situtation like this.

I know for a fact that Morganna is not on Heroin. She has more than her fair share of problems, but that is not one of them. She does not use it. I've spent alot of time around her and know way too much about her life, so if she did use it I'd know.

On a tangent, don't you think they would have to be on something to do what they do? No only the job itself, but to put themselves into risky and dangerous situations. Someone that has their life together would not typcially do that. I guess what I'm trying to say, you should always assume they're not all there. You want to protect yourself no matter how well you think you know them or think you can trust them. Basicly stay safe and think with the big head.

Msuhoops
06-26-08, 19:02
Saw Jasmine, not bad, she looks alot better in the pics on CL. Real nice and makes you feel safe. She is at the Red Roof on Dunkel. You can drive by and see her standing and smoking outside.

Camshaft
06-26-08, 20:28
Gang,
I agree with Harmonic 100%. I first met up with Morganna on the stroll a little over 2 years ago and I referred to her on here as The Goth Chick. Anyway, I had a great 1st date and was given her digits. The digits worked for a while and I visited her even after she began posting on Criags. The deal is that she's a skiddish cat most of the time and the whole thing about her wandering around the room like a caged animal on our dime is dead on. Her rates - at the time - 2005 - 2007 were 2 jacksons for bbbj and she had no problem being a target for wherever you wanted that stuff to fly - but she would not "catch". Oh well, all in all - decent if you didn't get the whack job side of her.

TwistedBrother
06-29-08, 23:17
I haven't seen Morganna yet, but FWIW, it sounds like Trearran has had the most recent experiences, so maybe she's cleaned it up ... or maybe you've just been lucky, Tre ...

She's not promoting her USASG reviews on CL any more, so maybe she's been reading our mixed reviews

Trearran
06-30-08, 10:31
I haven't seen Morganna yet, but FWIW, it sounds like Trearran has had the most recent experiences, so maybe she's cleaned it up ... or maybe you've just been lucky, Tre ...

She's not promoting her USASG reviews on CL any more, so maybe she's been reading our mixed reviews

Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of visits that were not spectacular. But when she's straight, the session is amazing. I've spent a lot of time with her so I've been fortunate to be able to pick and choose my time. I have seen her turn down, reschedule or give a date to another SP if she is not going to be able to perform well. And, yes, she is aware of this site, as are a lot of the other SP's. Morganna has been making an effort to keep maintain a good reputation. I'd be interested in hearing other's experiences with Morganna from the past month.

Snow Man
06-30-08, 12:03

I don't care who it is, or what the reasons, if your doing "H" sooner or later (and usually sooner), your going to be addicted and doing things you said you would never do; sharing needles; unprotected sex, etc..... basically living like your trying to die.

So IF (and I have NO information here, other than the posts of others) somone is doing "H", she will quickly slide down the scale until she either cleans up, or dies.

Sad really.

TwistedBrother
06-30-08, 12:31
You say earlier that you know for a fact that she's not on "H," but now you're talking about visits that were not spectacular or "when she's straight."

Not trying to make big deal or argue, but again, it'd be nice to distinguish current news vs. old news. I guess it's possible you're talking about not being straight for other reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of visits that were not spectacular. But when she's straight, the session is amazing. I've spent a lot of time with her so I've been fortunate to be able to pick and choose my time. I have seen her turn down, reschedule or give a date to another SP if she is not going to be able to perform well. And, yes, she is aware of this site, as are a lot of the other SP's. Morganna has been making an effort to keep maintain a good reputation. I'd be interested in hearing other's experiences with Morganna from the past month.

Waxon1
06-30-08, 12:48
Since she is not offering FS in the last month I have not even thought about taking her for another test drive.

Trearran
06-30-08, 16:59
You say earlier that you know for a fact that she's not on "H," but now you're talking about visits that were not spectacular or "when she's straight."

Not trying to make big deal or argue, but again, it'd be nice to distinguish current news vs. old news. I guess it's possible you're talking about not being straight for other reasons.

The ladies use the term "straight" to indicate that they have everything they need. If they smoke, they have cigarettes; if they drink, they have beer; etc. That's the context I was using it. When she's up for the date, she is incredible. The 'not spectacular' sessions were about two months ago or so, when she was really struggling and hungry. Lately, she'll only do dates when she's up for them. If she's not, she'll reschedule or hook you up with another girl. That's why I'd asked about experiences with her in the last month, trying to differentiate the time frames.

I'm not here to be an appologist for her, but she's been making a real effort to do a better job. So, when she was accused of using 'H', I had to speak up. (I've been trying to get her on here to respond.) Like someone pointed out, 'H' users are high risk to be with. She doesn't use 'H', I do know that for certain and I wouldn't see someone that did.

Bulls Eye
06-30-08, 20:05
Advertise on CL;Goes by the name Seduction, Nicole sets up the apppt. Sounds like someone's getting ready for an early Bar-B-Que for the fourth, does anyone have any info?

You can PM if necessary

Mike Yepthatsm
07-01-08, 10:30
Phone number is 517-490-6528

I called at asked about her duo. We agreed to meet up later that night. When I arrived to her motel, I was met by her and a friend of hers (can't remember her name). Marie has short brown/black hair, skinny, decent body. Her friend has red hair, large scar on abd from recent surgery, great small breasts. I was then informed marie would start with a BJ and her friend would finish the deal with fs. Marie started with an awesome BBBJ, but kept talking and reminding me not to nut in her mouth. After a few she then turned things over to her friend. We started in mish position. She kept her hand near my cock and wouldn't let me get my dick more than half in her. She seemed very uncomfortable. While this was going on, Marie was constantly on the phone. Once with her husband or boyfriend. After about 15 minutes of our apt I was informed I needed to hurry. I quickly finished, then got the hell out of there. I wouldn't waste my time or money on these two again.

Mike Yepthatsm
07-01-08, 10:34
Does anybody have any info on the following ladies

Brianna (last four digits are 1490) http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/738042815.html

Angel ( last four digits 2687) http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/738006398.html
The only thing I know about angel is she has the same number as Jasmine on craigslist (Jasmine also posts as sexyfeline on EV)

Waxon1
07-01-08, 11:26
You know for a fact she is not using H? How do you know that are you with her 24 hours a day 7 days a week? Are you her handler?
How can you be so sure she is not doing H?
This girl is a total wild card. I like her but, when I am spending my cash I expect to get what I pay for. The problem is I don't always get what I pay for consistently. I am sorry she is having a bad day or a bad hour or two but that still doesn't make things right with me and the cash I just gave her.
Fine she may be "trying" to do better but if I get her on a bad day my play money is still gone and I still have blue balls that need fixing and now no cash to fix them because she has my cash now!

The ladies use the term "straight" to indicate that they have everything they need. If they smoke, they have cigarettes; if they drink, they have beer; etc. That's the context I was using it. When she's up for the date, she is incredible. The 'not spectacular' sessions were about two months ago or so, when she was really struggling and hungry. Lately, she'll only do dates when she's up for them. If she's not, she'll reschedule or hook you up with another girl. That's why I'd asked about experiences with her in the last month, trying to differentiate the time frames.

I'm not here to be an appologist for her, but she's been making a real effort to do a better job. So, when she was accused of using 'H', I had to speak up. (I've been trying to get her on here to respond.) Like someone pointed out, 'H' users are high risk to be with. She doesn't use 'H', I do know that for certain and I wouldn't see someone that did.

Trearran
07-02-08, 08:28
No I am not her handler, she doesn't have one. If you knew Morganna, you'd know nobody could 'handle' her. Several occasions I've been with her from wake up to drop out. It would have become apparent if she was using H. She has no track marks (yes I've checked everywhere) and her veins are very difficult to find. When she had her child, they struggled to find a vein for her IV.

I never said you should spend your hard earned money with her. If you get burned and don't get your money's worth, then definitely move on. I was just trying to get opinions from mongers that have tried her recently. Find out if I was just having good luck or if others had similar experiences in the last month.

This conversation started with an rumor from you about Heroin use, from a competitor. A competitor who herself is an H addict and a thief. I've not seen either act with my own eyes or had independent confirmation, so I'm not going to spread rumors and mention her name. It's like having a McD's employee tell you that BK is using dog meat, then posting it and following up with your speculations as to why it is true. Competitors lie, no matter what the business is.

Waxon1
07-02-08, 13:28
You don't know the SP that said Morganna was using H and the girl that told me looked clean and free of tracks as well. The fact is you can't trust any of them. All of them will tell you bull shit all of them will take your cash and not want to earn the cash. It's the nature is the business. It's "The Street Walker Blues."

No I am not her handler, she doesn't have one. If you knew Morganna, you'd know nobody could 'handle' her. Several occasions I've been with her from wake up to drop out. It would have become apparent if she was using H. She has no track marks (yes I've checked everywhere) and her veins are very difficult to find. When she had her child, they struggled to find a vein for her IV.

I never said you should spend your hard earned money with her. If you get burned and don't get your money's worth, then definitely move on. I was just trying to get opinions from mongers that have tried her recently. Find out if I was just having good luck or if others had similar experiences in the last month.

This conversation started with an rumor from you about Heroin use, from a competitor. A competitor who herself is an H addict and a thief. I've not seen either act with my own eyes or had independent confirmation, so I'm not going to spread rumors and mention her name. It's like having a McD's employee tell you that BK is using dog meat, then posting it and following up with your speculations as to why it is true. Competitors lie, no matter what the business is.

Zacksecret
07-02-08, 13:44
Wondering if anyone can offer any reviews on the following ad?

I was thinking about her.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/740379250.html

Waxon1
07-02-08, 14:16
She was around GR about 3 months ago. Guys were less than happy with the service. The last four digits of her number are 5658 because the ad will soon go away.

Wondering if anyone can offer any reviews on the following ad?

I was thinking about her.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/740379250.html

Mike Yepthatsm
07-02-08, 15:13
She goes by Nevaeh on one of the local boards (EV). She has several good reviews there. I have never seen her though, but looks a little thick in her pics. I did see her duo partner once (goes by the name Giggles or Malena) and she had the worst smelling cooter ever.

She was around GR about 3 months ago. Guys were less than happy with the service. The last four digits of her number are 5658 because the ad will soon go away.

Member #4202
07-02-08, 15:36
Trearran and Harmonic,

FWIW, I'd like to add my two cents. I first met Morganna in 2004/2005. She was the girlfriend of a SW (red hair, pretty face, puffy-lipped muffin, shelf-butt, GIANT BOOBS! ) that I saw semi-regularly. Morganna looked terrific back then and didn't seem weird at all. On the other hand, the giant boobed red-head was into crack; she "squirreled-out" on me regularly, but I was always able to talk her down enough for a happy outcome for the session. She trusted me, so I was able to calm her down. She liked me; although our arrangement was no doubt an economic one for her, it was my belief that she preferred me emotionally to her other clients. Perhaps this is Trearran's perspective. He likes Morganna. She trusts him and Trearran perceives a mutual intimacy. Nothing wrong with that. They have a relationship.

Admittedly, my own experience with Morganna is limited. I had 2 to 3 sessions with her total. My experience with her is pretty much as others here have painted it: She might have been great in those rare moments when not in a paranoid crack-induced psychosis. But, that greatness NEVER happened (But, oh my, she was hot most of that first time; it motivated the subsequent sessions. But, after two frustrating sessions, I called it quits). My impression was that she wanted as much money as possible for crack. I learned that Morganna owed money regularly to dealers and pimps and other assorted ne'erdowells.

Her appearance rapidly began to deteriorate, and other SW's told me it was the pipe. I also heard that she was using the "white lady", but wasn't concerned because I wasn't, nor would be, a client. I understand she has cleaned herself up a bit in the last year; I wouldn't know. But, I would like to caution Trearran: Addicts are the masters of deception. And, Morganna in particular, is a master. She is reasonably intelligent and well-spoken. This gives her an enormous advantage over any nude, horny client with a large erection. I think Trearran should assume that she is an I. V. Drug user and behave accordingly. It is true that IV drug use need not leave any detectable ecchymosis (bruise marks) on the skin. So, a physical inspection may yield no evidence. Fellow mongers, do not fool yourselves into believing that you have a trustworthy and deception-free relationship with any Sp or SW. They NEED your money. They'll do anything to get it. There really is "no honor among thieves. " They'll say or do ANYTHING to keep that cash rolling in. I believe Harmonic to be correct when he says that you can't possibly know the true behavior of any SP or SW. Many women are directed into this lifestyle because of socio-economic status, mental /emotional health issues, drug abuse and so on. Unless you are a qualified professional social worker, YOU CAN'T HELP THEM. They will drag you down if you try.

TwistedBrother
07-02-08, 15:45
Maybe an "agree to disagree" situation for Harmonic and Trearran at this point?

You don't know the SP that said Morganna was using H and the girl that told me looked clean and free of tracks as well. The fact is you can't trust any of them. All of them will tell you bull shit all of them will take your cash and not want to earn the cash. It's the nature is the business. It's "The Street Walker Blues."

Waxon1
07-02-08, 19:00
I simply feel one must maintain boundries when dealing with SPs and not take everything said by a SP as the gospel. I think the information you glean from a SP may be useful and may be useful to others as well but I think a guy had to keep his filtering instinct in place when dealing with these girls.
I certainly don't take everything a SP tells me as 100% truth. I don't take at 100% truth anything that any woman tells me for that matter.

Trearran
07-03-08, 20:29

Thanks. It was going too long.

Jjlansing
07-07-08, 22:20
Hi, guys,

I have been looking for April's contact for a while. She used to have ads run on CL months ago. Does anyone know her digits? She is blonde about 30+. I had very good experience with her, nowdays, it is hard to find a good FS provider. If you happen to have her contact, please PM me.

As always stay safe.

Red Winger
07-08-08, 09:24
Tried this girl out this weekend and she looks better then the photos, nice girl does not rush and gives you more then you pay for. I recommend her to everyone at least once. Would make for a really good regular. She has a nice safe incall location.

Member #4202
07-08-08, 12:52
Jessica is now calling herself "Sassy Sarah." Beware of these digits; 204-9858. That's one of the numbers she is now using. I think a lot of Chevy Impala 454 on CL. Nice, sweet, and NOT a snake: digits ending in 9065.

Waxon1
07-08-08, 17:22
Jessicanis now working under 9858 and 7755 that I know of so far.
I think she may have another as well.

Jessica is now calling herself "Sassy Sarah." Beware of these digits; 204-9858. That's one of the numbers she is now using. I think a lot of Chevy Impala 454 on CL. Nice, sweet, and NOT a snake: digits ending in 9065.

Msuhoops
07-08-08, 21:15
I want to try this one http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/746957676.html
I see a few girls with that same number though. Anybody try her yet?

Msuhoops
07-08-08, 21:20
I thought about her but seems kinda new and I worry about that. What part of Lansing?

Tried this girl out this weekend and she looks better then the photos, nice girl does not rush and gives you more then you pay for. I recommend her to everyone at least once. Would make for a really good regular. She has a nice safe incall location.

Snow Man
07-08-08, 22:34
Anyone have any comments on this one?

Current Ad;
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/746957676.html

SATISFACTIONS GUARANTEED~~~Incall or Outcall - w4m - 19 (Lansing)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-746957676@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-08, 12:34PM EDT

I'm accepting appointments for today only! Give me a call and make yours! Low Rates and Incall or Outcall...I promise you'll be day dreaming for many days to come :)~ Please serious inquires only!(517)749-1331 No text messages or emails! Please no Blocked calls! Any donations paid are for Companionship only! And by the way I'm 5'4 115lbs Long brunette hair green eyes! Theres never a wrong time to call......

Msuhoops
07-09-08, 07:10
She looks real good, she has an add in Flint too.

Current Ad;

Member #4202
07-09-08, 11:43
I'm thinking that this is some kind of ad hoc pimp operation. Some pimps got their girls together and are marketing under one number. I knew of one put together 2 years ago by a pimp named "CJ." He was actually a good man.

I'm thinking that if you call this number, you're not dealing with independent girls.

Red winger sounds like a shill for the SP, or IS the SP and is trying to drum up some business. Does ANYONE besides Red Winger have any experience with this girl?

Waxon1
07-09-08, 13:07
If you would do a search in the erotic section for Lansing on CL using the last four digits of her phone number 1331 You will soon see this is a escort service listing numerous girls with the same number.
Even a guy doing gay shit, same number 1331.
If you deal with a service you are asking for pain, don't do it.

Current Ad;

Waxon1
07-09-08, 13:20
You got lucky Dude. That is our old friend "Rip- Off Jessica" 4485 this is a new number for her. Yes the first time I seen her she was great, then I went back a second time that is when she burned me.......

Red Winger
07-09-08, 15:16
Where can I find nice looking escorts for dinners etc.

Not crack heads.

Msuhoops
07-09-08, 19:24
Thanks for the heads up.

You got lucky Dude. That is our old friend "Rip- Off Jessica" 4485 this is a new number for her. Yes the first time I seen her she was great, then I went back a second time that is when she burned me.......

Jimbo3
07-14-08, 15:18
She calls herself Nautica, anyway. Here is her ad.

http: //lansing. Craigslist.org/ers/754312594.html

I took a chance with her, even though someone keeps posting the same bad review of her on CL.

She lives in a pretty decent area, she's got a nice pad. She was very pleasant and accommodating, I paid for a half hour and got the full half hour.

She not true GFE, but I don't care about that, honestly.

Her pictures are accurate. She's got a little gut, but it's not too bad and it didn't bother me. What did bother me was that she would only let me do K9 and nothing else. However, she did cut me deal so I let it slide.

Overall not bad but I've had much better.

Waxon1
07-15-08, 12:49
Your post is useless since the link is no good any longer.
It is better to post the last four digits of her phone number then guys can search out her ads.
Since all you could do was K9 sounds like you got took to the cleaners.
If someone has been posting a warning about your girl. Sounds like you got what you should have... Taken!!! ;>)

She calls herself Nautica, anyway. Here is her ad.

http: //lansing. Craigslist.org/ers/754312594.html

I took a chance with her, even though someone keeps posting the same bad review of her on CL.

She lives in a pretty decent area, she's got a nice pad. She was very pleasant and accommodating, I paid for a half hour and got the full half hour.

She not true GFE, but I don't care about that, honestly.

Her pictures are accurate. She's got a little gut, but it's not too bad and it didn't bother me. What did bother me was that she would only let me do K9 and nothing else. However, she did cut me deal so I let it slide.

Overall not bad but I've had much better.

ReedRichards
07-15-08, 20:07
Digits are 391-2404. My uncle always said, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

3 roses for 1/2 hr session. NOT worth it. Picture is MUCH better than in person. Just not a good time. Won't go back. Gotta find Christina.

Waxon1
07-16-08, 13:00
You spent 3 Franklens or 3 Jeffersons on her for 30 min??????

Digits are 391-2404. My uncle always said, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

3 roses for 1/2 hr session. NOT worth it. Picture is MUCH better than in person. Just not a good time. Won't go back. Gotta find Christina.

Footlover747
07-16-08, 20:03
New girl on cl, name says amanda. Last 4 digits are 0403. I recognized her number from a girl I knew last summer with the same name. I am pretty sure she's the same one judging from her description. She was really nice when I saw her, and she gave me a fantasy session for getting her a room and and an extra jackson. She did one of her guy friends right in front of me as I played with her and it was totally hot. Cant say what shes like now, since that was then, but she was hot. The description is very accrurate on her add, and I would add that her nips are big and perky, and the booty is smokin.

Trearran
07-17-08, 09:40
Just got back from visiting family out west and decided to try someone new. Setup an appointment for this morning, arranged a pickup spot and brought her back to my apartment. I'm not very good with guessing an age, but I would say she's in her mid 20s. Amanda is very quiet, but talkative when engaged. She seems like she is still grounded, not a tweaker and not obvious that she's on anything. We talked a while and laughed some, she's fun to talk with and doesn't come across as being in a hurry. She has blonde hair and a very pretty face, about a 7 or 8. I stepped into the bathroom for a minute and when I came out, she was topless, revealing some very nice tits and nipples. They're a good size, not so small that they're nonexistent, but not so large that they're sagging. I quickly stripped off my clothes, while she stepped into the bathroom. She came out naked and we went to the bed. Her body is also a 7 or 8, perfect for me, thin without being skeletal (I hate when they are so thin that you feel their pelvis bones grinding into my groin).

I assumed she would be like all the others and not be into kissing, so I went right for her breasts. Before I could reach them, she pulled my face up to hers. We engaged in some LFK and DFK, which was a good change from the usual. The only down side is that she's a smoker and I am not, so if this turns you off, bring some Orbit gum or similar. She kissed my neck and worked her way down my body, ending in a great BBBJ. She was so focused on me that I had to struggle to get access to her body. I pulled her off of my cock so I could suck on her nipples and finger her slit. We continued this for several minutes, then she went down on me again. Then she put a condom on me and went down on me for some CBJ action. After a few minutes, she mounted me cowgirl style. She slid up and down on me and I had to concentrate on not blowing too soon. She alternated between putting her hands on my shoulders/chest and leaning back and putting her hands on my legs. She started slow and worked up the tempo. Even after I blew my load, she continued cowgirl style. She almost got me to nut a second time (this was a first for me). Then she leaned forward and was on elbows and knees and humped me for several more minutes, again almost bringing me to a second nut. After she came, she layed beside me and we stroked each other's bodies. She asked for $.3, but after that experience I gave her an extra .3.

I think I found a new favorite, I'll definitely call on her again.

TwistedBrother
07-17-08, 22:20
Good to hear there might be a reliable GFE on CL out there. Thanks for the report and TOFTT.

(p.s. contrary to some, I define TOFTT as not just a negative experience, but anytime someone tries someone not reviewed on here)

I think I found a new favorite, I'll definitely call on her again.

ReedRichards
07-17-08, 22:56
You spent 3 Franklens or 3 Jeffersons on her for 30 min??????Spent 100.00

Sorry for the mistake.

Was 100.00 too much

Trearran
07-17-08, 23:38
Good to hear there might be a reliable GFE on CL out there. Thanks for the report and TOFTT.

(p.s. contrary to some, I define TOFTT as not just a negative experience, but anytime someone tries someone not reviewed on here)

No problem, well no problem since it turned out well, heh.

I hope she remains reliable, we'll see after others report in.

Snow Man
07-19-08, 19:39
I took the plunge here.

I knew this was some sort of service or group of girls, but I talked to the “girl” a couple of times on the phone and she seemed real nice. Well they all seem real nice when you’re all bent up. Any way the girl that answers that phone is just that – the girl that answers the phone. When I did talk to her she said some crap about the ride being an hour long and being $.4 for a ticket. I didn’t realize that was code for rip-off.

I made an appt, and saw the girl in the pic (Yes same girl). She is Young and hot, I mean HOT, like 9, 9 hot. Anyway, we start to get comfortable and she starts doing things that are setting of bells in my head like tuning the radio and checking her cell phone. So she starts in on the whole you paid $.4 for an erotic fantasy session, and then for this it will be this, and for this it will be this. She starts to do some dancing and I ask her to join me on the bed; she says “NOPE”. So at this point I told her that I didn’t think this was going to work out for me, at that point she just STOPPED doing anything. I asked her why she stopped and she said she was pissed at me. I then said that I was going to make a website post explaining the whole “fantasy session” bullshit.

So anyway the B**c* gets all defensive about me telling her I’m gonna comment on the truth behind our session. She was like; I have an erotic services license, I’m allowed to do this; (You’re allowed to take my money and refuse to do anything for it?). She suggested calling the cops, and I said GREAT let’s do that, tell them I paid you for a massage and you did NOTHING except rip me off. (at no point did I even get naked, or did we even touch, so I knew that play worked in my favor).

Anyway Harmonic said it, and I was too worked up to see past it. This one is bad news guys, so avoid this scam.

If you would do a search in the erotic section for Lansing on CL using the last four digits of her phone number 1331 You will soon see this is a escort service listing numerous girls with the same number.
Even a guy doing gay shit, same number 1331.
If you deal with a service you are asking for pain, don't do it.

I'm thinking that this is some kind of ad hoc pimp operation. Some pimps got their girls together and are marketing under one number. I knew of one put together 2 years ago by a pimp named "CJ." He was actually a good man.

I'm thinking that if you call this number, you're not dealing with independent girls.

Red winger sounds like a shill for the SP, or IS the SP and is trying to drum up some business. Does ANYONE besides Red Winger have any experience with this girl?

Current Ad;

SATISFACTIONS GUARANTEED~~~Incall or Outcall - w4m - 19 (Lansing)

Reply to: pers-746957676@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-08, 12:34PM EDT

I'm accepting appointments for today only! Give me a call and make yours! Low Rates and Incall or Outcall...I promise you'll be day dreaming for many days to come ~ Please serious inquires only!(517)749-1331 No text messages or emails! Please no Blocked calls! Any donations paid are for Companionship only! And by the way I'm 5'4 115lbs Long brunette hair green eyes! Theres never a wrong time to call......

Member #4202
07-21-08, 11:14
If that is true, there might be some sort of public record with a database that can be accessed by the public. I'm going to research this and I'll post my findings. I will post later today.

Red Winger
07-22-08, 09:44
I have no experience with anyone with that number other then bailing out on them. I have called on it and there seems to be a bunch of women under that number. I have met up with two of them and they are not as advertised.

I would run fast.

Waxon1
07-22-08, 19:45
1369 phone number I booked and paid for an hour with this girl and she only gave me 24 min. then she said time was up.
I said "But I booked and paid for an hour!"
She did not care she was not doing more and I never got to the land of Nutoff. This girl is bad news.
At the time I booked her she was using photos that were about 10 years old and 38 pounds less of her. I really don't think the photos she was using were really even her several months ago. This is what the porker looks like now.

Raadon
07-23-08, 01:45
1369 phone number I booked and paid for an hour with this girl and she only gave me 24 min. then she said time was up.

She did not care she was not doing more and I never got to the land of Nutoff. This girl is bad news.

At the time I booked her she was using photos that were about 10 years old and 38 pounds less of her. I really don't think the photos she was using were really even her several months ago. This is what the porker looks like now.I ran across this girl on Kalamazoo about 12 years ago. Last time I seen her was about 10 years ago and she was starting to pork up. She used to hang out at the Pussycat with her sister. They also cruised in a vehicle to get business. She used to be pretty hot, and used to let you get your moneys worth. Don't get out much anymore but been keeping an eye on the forum. If I ever do get out there again, I'll post.

Member #4202
07-23-08, 08:22
Hey,

I know that girl! She used to call herself Tia and she lived on Howe Street on Lansing's North side off Turner St (I talked to her 2 months ago and she says she doesn't live there anymore; said she moved out of state and was only back for a few weeks. But, she's still here. I think she ripped off too many guys and had to lay low to re-group) She always effed me pretty good, but other guys had the same complaint as Harmonic about shorted time. My only complaint about her was that she made this weird sucking "fake fuck" noise while she was doing the deed. Yes, her pics are old; she was fully porked out more than a year ago.

Waxon1
07-23-08, 13:01
Here are some of 1369 fake or very old photos. She is also known as Tia.
Also I think she just changed her phone number I see a new ad on CL showing only a pussy I think that is her ad with a new number. I am not 100% sure but I have a gut feeling about it.

At the time I booked her she was using photos that were about 10 years old and 38 pounds less of her. I really don't think the photos she was using were really even her several months ago. This is what the porker looks like now.

The Darq Ryder
07-23-08, 16:15
This sp looks an awful lot like Coco from the sc down on S. Penn. A high mileage dancer who let me head outside and glove up and then slide it all the way in while getting a lap dance. That was two weeks ago. Haven't tried her outside the club, but she didn't seem worth repeating.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/765765259.html

Footlover747
07-23-08, 22:08
I ran across this girl on Kalamazoo about 12 years ago. Last time I seen her was about 10 years ago and she was starting to pork up. She used to hang out at the Pussycat with her sister. They also cruised in a vehicle to get business. She used to be pretty hot, and used to let you get your moneys worth. Don't get out much anymore but been keeping an eye on the forum. If I ever do get out there again, I'll post.I thought Tia looked familiar! Now I remember, way back when I first started mongering, while I was out learning the kzoo stroll, bam this hot girl in a car next to me at a stoplight gave me the look and talked to me when I rolled my window down, then she followed me to wendy's parking lot. I ended up taking her back to my apartment, and she went to town on me and let me go to town on her for one mr franklin. That was a great fs session! She told me she worked at the pussycat theatre. Back then she was smokin hot.

TwistedBrother
07-23-08, 23:07
Noticed that Lexy has two other girls posting on CL and sharing her cell (9017) now, Coco and Sharpae. I had another one of her girls several months ago and she was ok. Coco advertises GFE, but who knows ... I've learned one person's GFE is not always another's.

Raadon
07-24-08, 02:25
(I talked to her 2 months ago and she says she doesn't live there anymore; said she moved out of state and was only back for a few weeks. But, she's still here. I think she ripped off too many guys and had to lay low to re-group)Hehe, I wonder, I sent her an email a while back and I asked her "are you Shauna/Dakota? " a couple names she went by 10-12 years ago, and she didn't post again for a long time. When I first met her she had a black pimp and he was unstable to put it mildly. The last time I seen her she had moved and had a restraining order on him. I almost bet she thought somebody from long ago had found her that she wanted to avoid.

Red Winger
07-24-08, 15:36
Hooked up with jena last night she was entertaining.

She says she is going to be advertising on CL.

KingAdam
07-24-08, 23:23
This sp looks a lot like a dancer from cheetahs that goes by the name Giovanni. Shes a nice girl, time must be rough out there. I can tell by the tat. Be nice to this one she is a real treat if you treat her like a lady.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/764215315.html

Must be an older pic

http://images.craigslist.org/011506011600010304200807226f217783aa244c71770032ee.jpg

Member #4202
07-27-08, 11:32
Her name is Skyler, and she resides out of town 15 miles to the north. She is 25, white, 5' 4", brown (red dyed streaks) hair, b-cups with long nipples, kinda chunky mid-section, better ass and legs. But, her one really great physical trait is this gorgeous, long-lipped pussy. That thing is one of the prettiest pussies I have ever seen. She is not the average CL girl; she is very much like the girl next door that does it once in awhile. But, her session is very laid-back and GFE. She will stare into your eyes while giving BBBJ like a porn star. She takes her time: she spent almost 3 hours with me allowing MSOG, Daty, Mish, Dog, etc. After the first pop, we took a break and talked. She let some time pass and then started flirting with me by rubbing my leg, touching my johnson, grabbing my hand and putting it on her muffin. She got me off a second time, DFK'ing me while riding me like "Debbie Does Dallas. " She completely drained me for $. I tipped her. 2. This is the deal of the year. I got digits.

Next is Chevy Impala. I wrote about this girl before. She is 5' 6", 27, natural blonde hair, toned and tight slim body, hairy medium blond box, A/B cup with big nips, and cute. She wore a pair of "Daisy Duke" shorts with a half-tank top and barefoot. You guys won't believe this, but it was about 10: 30 at nite and I had her come to my place (both these girls are trustworthy as hell). I told her to park in the driveway and walk up to the gated and partially hidden garage with just her tank top on. I was sitting in a lawn chair in front of my garage in a pair of shorts when she got there; she has long legs, and the sight of her pussy and hips and flat stomach as she came walking up the unlit driveway gave me an instant erection; not to mention that it was possible to be seen from the street if a passer-by/neighbor had just the right angle! She walked through the gate, closed it, told me I was crazy, and then pulled my shorts down and sat right on my dick! She was humping me in front of God and everybody! I pulled her tank top up and twirled her nipples. OMG, I wasn't covered! Before I could push her off to grab a condom (later, she told me she thought I had one on, she never does BBFS) she reaches back and grabs my balls and I literally spurted a gallon into her pussy! She moans and then whispers, "I'm cumming! " We duck through the back door into the house, where she discovers that cum is dribbling down her leg. Instead of being mad, she hops up on my kitchen table, leans back and spreads her legs wide letting my juice pour from her box and says, " Got a camera? " OMG! I didn't have one! After another pop (Cowgirl; she popped 2 more times), I was spent. It was another great session for $. She does it all; everything except greek. I got digits or you could search on Lansing CL for Chevy Impala 454. I highly recommend her.

Msuhoops
07-27-08, 22:01
Can not find Skyler on CL.

TwistedBrother
07-28-08, 00:13
Her name is Skyler...
Next is Chevy Impala.

Wow, great reviews. It's such a pain to separate the good from the bad on CL, but you've obviously found two great ones. I see two older ads for Chevy, but nothing from a Skyler ... But I'll PM you if/when I'm ready to take your good advice.

Trearran
07-28-08, 10:10
Wow, great reviews. It's such a pain to separate the good from the bad on CL, but you've obviously found two great ones. I see two older ads for Chevy, but nothing from a Skyler ... But I'll PM you if/when I'm ready to take your good advice.

Yeah, great report and good news.

Snow Man
07-28-08, 14:52
Her name is Skyler,

Next is Chevy Impala

Nice report Mark. Love Dig's, can you back-channel

Dirkdiggs76
07-29-08, 10:13
Anyone got anything to report on 9017 Kendra?

She looks pretty tasty, but I haven't seen a post on her before on CL.

Waxon1
07-29-08, 12:29
9017 research the numbers Grasshopper. When you first go to the CL erotic section you will find a search box at the top of the ads. Put the last four digits of the phone number in that search box and guess what you will find out? This same number has lots of girls using it. What do you think that means? "All the girls live togather" ? NO! It is a escort service! Escort services equal bad service for the most part......... DO NOT USE THEM!

Dirkdiggs76
07-29-08, 14:30
9017 research the numbers Grasshopper. When you first go to the CL erotic section you will find a search box at the top of the ads. Put the last four digits of the phone number in that search box and guess what you will find out? This same number has lots of girls using it. What do you think that means? "All the girls live togather" ? NO! It is a escort service! Escort services equal bad service for the most part......... DO NOT USE THEM!Thank you o wise and prophetic master!!! I know I am a mere patawan still. Ill do this next time. Has anyone have Skylers Number yet?

Msuhoops
07-29-08, 18:21
Kendra works with or for Lexy. When you call that # you get a cleaning company and Lexy will call back. Unless something has changed.

Streetpilot
07-30-08, 09:31
First report since stumbling onto this site. Not new to this "dating" just new to the board. My first experience at "dating" was in 1983 I picked up an older SW (I was 24) she was like 30 I had seen her near the corner of Michigan Ave and Larch. I wasn’t out looking for an SW and had not considered an SW until that day. Now remember this was in 83 and this part of the city was notorious for "activity" (which I later learned) I had picked up my girlfriend (my real girlfriend) for lunch and we were going to "famous taco" on the corner of Mich and Larch (some may remember the original FT). Well anyway we ate lunch and left. As we were walking out and back to the parking lot which was located in the rear of famous (exit out the door onto Mich Ave then left around the corner of larch) there was a "lady" (I guess you could say loitering) near the parking lot. When we passed her I sorta caught her eye. I turned my head to get another look (thank god my gf didn’t see) and this gal winked and nodded. I thought to myself uhh was she winking at me? I took my gf back to work and dropped her off. Kissed her goodbye and was on my way. As I drove off I couldn’t help but think of that lady winking at me. I turned around and drove back and looked around. She was nowhere to be found. I left and headed out of the parking lot and drove north. As I was going through Shiawassee I saw her walking east. I made it around the block and drove past her. I went down and turned around and came back and she waived at me and I stopped. She asked if I could give her a ride. I said sure. Guys I am telling you this lady was so hott. She had short black hair was dressed like Madonna. Yeah it was 1983 LOL anyway she ask me how I was. Blah blah blah. And seriously I thought she only wanted a ride. I was naïve. As we drove we exchanged some small talk and she looked at me and the next thing I knew she was kissing me. I was like wtf? She asked me if I wanted a date. A date? I had no idea. She said that she had a place to go if I wanted. Oh. Now I get the picture. Man was I dumb. But I learned fast! She took me to a place off Mich. Ave. It was an older two story. We went up the back stairs into her apt. She started undressing me. I was blown away. I wasn’t expecting anything like this to be happening. She stripped down to nothing and man did she get busy. It was an experience of my life. That was the beginning of my life as a "monger". Since that time I have seen so many come and go. I have met and dated so many women over the years I can’t begin to count. You could always rely on seeing the girls out on a stroll near Mich and Shiawassee, up and down Larch, All the way up and down Washington and throughout the neighbor hood. Rarely did I go near Kazoo area back in the day. Things have certainly changed in the past 25 years but one thing remains the same. That feeling you get when your out looking for a little action and the heartbeat increasing as you stop to pick up that SW. Wondering if le is watching. Mongering is a high all its own. Ok I promise my next posts will be short and to the point. LOL

Streetpilot

Dirkdiggs76
07-30-08, 11:00
Any reports on Jordan or Alexus?

Michboaterii
07-30-08, 14:00
First report since stumbling onto this site. Not new to this "dating" just new to the board. My first experience at "dating" was in 1983 I picked up an older SW (I was 24) she was like 30 I had seen her near the corner of Michigan Ave and Larch. I wasn’t out looking for an SW and had not considered an SW until that day. Now remember this was in 83 and this part of the city was notorious for "activity" (which I later learned) I had picked up my girlfriend (my real girlfriend) for lunch and we were going to "famous taco" on the corner of Mich and Larch (some may remember the original FT). Well anyway we ate lunch and left. As we were walking out and back to the parking lot which was located in the rear of famous (exit out the door onto Mich Ave then left around the corner of larch) there was a "lady" (I guess you could say loitering) near the parking lot. When we passed her I sorta caught her eye. I turned my head to get another look (thank god my gf didn’t see) and this gal winked and nodded. I thought to myself uhh was she winking at me? I took my gf back to work and dropped her off. Kissed her goodbye and was on my way. As I drove off I couldn’t help but think of that lady winking at me. I turned around and drove back and looked around. She was nowhere to be found. I left and headed out of the parking lot and drove north. As I was going through Shiawassee I saw her walking east. I made it around the block and drove past her. I went down and turned around and came back and she waived at me and I stopped. She asked if I could give her a ride. I said sure. Guys I am telling you this lady was so hott. She had short black hair was dressed like Madonna. Yeah it was 1983 LOL anyway she ask me how I was. Blah blah blah. And seriously I thought she only wanted a ride. I was naïve. As we drove we exchanged some small talk and she looked at me and the next thing I knew she was kissing me. I was like wtf? She asked me if I wanted a date. A date? I had no idea. She said that she had a place to go if I wanted. Oh. Now I get the picture. Man was I dumb. But I learned fast! She took me to a place off Mich. Ave. It was an older two story. We went up the back stairs into her apt. She started undressing me. I was blown away. I wasn’t expecting anything like this to be happening. She stripped down to nothing and man did she get busy. It was an experience of my life. That was the beginning of my life as a "monger". Since that time I have seen so many come and go. I have met and dated so many women over the years I can’t begin to count. You could always rely on seeing the girls out on a stroll near Mich and Shiawassee, up and down Larch, All the way up and down Washington and throughout the neighbor hood. Rarely did I go near Kazoo area back in the day. Things have certainly changed in the past 25 years but one thing remains the same. That feeling you get when your out looking for a little action and the heartbeat increasing as you stop to pick up that SW. Wondering if le is watching. Mongering is a high all its own. Ok I promise my next posts will be short and to the point. LOL

Streetpilot*LOL* damn reading that brought back memories as well. I had that same feeling yesterday when I saw the blonde and the little BSW.

ReedRichards
07-30-08, 20:44
Dude, that took me back. Anybody remember Angel's Angel's? They used to run an ad in the phone book. Tried the ladies several times, was never disapointed. 'course that was back in the day.

Was out twice this week, saw nothing and nobody.

TwistedBrother
08-01-08, 09:35
Yes, it is a service of sorts, but it's Lexy and her girls and they have gotten generally OK reviews and prices aren't that bad. I had one of her girls last winter and she was fairly good.

9017 research the numbers Grasshopper. When you first go to the CL erotic section you will find a search box at the top of the ads. Put the last four digits of the phone number in that search box and guess what you will find out? This same number has lots of girls using it. What do you think that means? "All the girls live togather" ? NO! It is a escort service! Escort services equal bad service for the most part......... DO NOT USE THEM!

Dirkdiggs76
08-01-08, 10:16
I know a couple of you fellas said that this one was bad dealings, but I had good service with her. I debated even going, but I have such a weakness for redheads I couldn't resist. I gave $. 2 for 1/2hour. She told me to lay funds on the table didn't even count it till I was gone, she said most usually do but she said she trusted me. I took that as a compliment. She did give me GFE would not do DATY. But CBJ, cowboy, mish, I nutted in 15 minutes. She does talk alot. We spent the last 15 minutes talking about why shes in trouble. She said her sister wasnt quite 18 and they got her on that, but shes gonna beat it cause LE didn't give miranda. Either way she was clean, friendly and very petite. I am definately becoming one of her regulars. Watch out though her and her sister look identical literally! I had to do a double take when I walked in the door.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/777615707.html

Member #4202
08-01-08, 15:40
I posted awhile back concerning this little rip-off. She charges $1. 50 and you get 30 seconds of head and 2 minutes of FS. No DATY, DFK, BBBJ, etc. If you haven't nutted, she starts complaining, pissing and moaning non-stop! The number ends in: 9527. Stay away from this one. Her in-call address was at 8xx Chicago St. In Lansing. I know for a fact that I saw at least one "Buck" hanging around. She is cute; she had nice labia and ass. But, for $1. 50/3 minutes. No dice! Also, I'd like to hear any negative experiences with Mandy a. K. A. Rain. I, too, have a weakness for redheads and I want to fuck her.

TwistedBrother
08-03-08, 17:55
We spent the last 15 minutes talking about why shes in trouble. She said her sister wasnt quite 18 and they got her on that, but shes gonna beat it cause LE didn't give miranda. ...

Hope this isn't who you're referring to ...

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/781536394.html

"Stacy" is advertising with Mandy and looks like her ... hope it's not the sis you're referring to (or that the sis is now of age).

Dirkdiggs76
08-04-08, 09:50
Hope this isn't who you're referring to ...

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/781536394.html

"Stacy" is advertising with Mandy and looks like her ... hope it's not the sis you're referring to (or that the sis is now of age).I'm guessing thats the sister. Mandy is definately the one I saw why? Whats your beef with her?

Waxon1
08-04-08, 11:27
Rain got busted around A-2 for pimping her under age sister.
Also Her service has been less than steller and the guys around A-2 Got the word her service sucked and not in a good way.

I posted awhile back concerning this little rip-off. She charges $1. 50 and you get 30 seconds of head and 2 minutes of FS. No DATY, DFK, BBBJ, etc. If you haven't nutted, she starts complaining, pissing and moaning non-stop! The number ends in: 9527. Stay away from this one. Her in-call address was at 8xx Chicago St. In Lansing. I know for a fact that I saw at least one "Buck" hanging around. She is cute; she had nice labia and ass. But, for $1. 50/3 minutes. No dice! Also, I'd like to hear any negative experiences with Mandy a. K. A. Rain. I, too, have a weakness for redheads and I want to fuck her.

Waxon1
08-04-08, 11:49
I was talking to a friend today who has seen Morganna a few days ago.
It seems now when you pay for an hour you no longer really get an hour.
If you look at her ads now you will see that she now posts this "HS $75.00" This means half service AKA. BJ for 75 bones. Then she posts "FS $150.00"
This means full service is $150.00 in other words get off and get the hell out as fast as you can. Now that she is listing cost for services in her ads for herself and her girls it will only be a matter of time before LEO takes her down. Guys will now really migrate away from her fast since you have to shell out 150 bones for a 15 min one shot on goal deal.
Her value has now just gotten very poor she has now priced herself out of the market. With some of the new girls coming on line you can shop around and find very good service for a lot less than what Morganna and her girls are now asking.
Lots of girls give you an hour of service for an hours pay. Not Morganna and her girls. Must be the pipe has took the remainder of her brain. If she is not hurting for cash now, she soon will be.

Member #4202
08-04-08, 13:25
Morganna's real name is Erin. She wasn't always a rip-off. Years ago she was a cute and very sensual girl. But, hooking is a hard life and the 'pipe' doesn't help. I wish her the best of luck, but like Nicole (Jessica) and so many others, she has savaged her own reputation and is putting herself out of business. I will not have anything to do with her, nor will I recommend her to any board members.

TwistedBrother
08-04-08, 15:05
you said her sister was under 18. so if that's an ****d girl posting ads, that's a bad thing ... right? tell me if i'm missing something here.

i'm guessing thats the sister. mandy is definately the one i saw why? whats your beef with her?

Dirkdiggs76
08-05-08, 10:41
you said her sister was under 18. so if that's an ****d girl posting ads, that's a bad thing ... right? tell me if i'm missing something here.yeah, i'm guess thats the sister. but no shes not **** anymore. she was like 17 when this happened but now is 18. i'm claiming i know the exact truth but what mandy told me it was a matter of days before her little sis was going to be 18, she just got busted too early. you all can say what you want and judge what you want. i know the service was mediocre, but she was friendly with me and she gave me a good end result. so take it how you want it.

Member #4202
08-05-08, 15:16
That's the purpose of these reports, Dirk. We want good service. We want value for our money. You'll notice that Lansing CL Erotic Services is jammed pack with new ads every day. Some are from less-than-stellar providers trying hard to make one last rip-off by changing phone numbers and names. Others are from out-of-area girls trying to snag some biz in Lansing's busy market. A menage a trios with 2 redheads sounds great. Unless the service is mediocre. We appreciate your reports concerning these two SP's. We aren't trying to "hate" on anyone; we're trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. Personally, I HATE IT when I book an appointment, show up showered, shaved, with CASH in my hand only to find that the SP's only talent is in lying and bamboozling me out of my hard earned cash. USASG is great in that we can pool our experiences to ensure happier and more satisfying outcomes in the future. Sp's have an enormous advantage in that the transaction is illegal; we have no recourse if the deal goes bad. We are left literally holding our dicks in our hands. But, now we have some semblance of power. We vote with our wallets for those SP's who are good providers, and against those that are not. Bro's before Ho's!

TwistedBrother
08-05-08, 15:43
first, i wasn't making any negative comment regarding mandy or her service. wasn't trying to argue with you or anything; my only concern was possibility of an **** post. but if she's over 18 now, guess she's legal. case closed.

yeah, i'm guess thats the sister. but no shes not **** anymore. she was like 17 when this happened but now is 18. i'm claiming i know the exact truth but what mandy told me it was a matter of days before her little sis was going to be 18, she just got busted too early. you all can say what you want and judge what you want. i know the service was mediocre, but she was friendly with me and she gave me a good end result. so take it how you want it.

TwistedBrother
08-05-08, 15:45
Check out this CL ad ...

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/783866601.html

Interesting ... what the hell is this "Craigslist Approved" thing? I'll bet someone just made it up and it doesn't have validity. Also interesting that someone from the Lexy group at 9017 is being emphatic about "massage only." Time will tell regarding the larger implications of that, I guess.

Member #4202
08-06-08, 11:18
Search: 517-980-0117 and you'll find an ad for employment with Sweet Suduction Entertainment: "This is a professional escort service looking for a white female and male or someone who looks close to it willing to start work asap and get paid endless amounts no sex involed what so ever..." Hmmmm.

TwistedBrother
08-06-08, 12:11
Noticed that the individual 9017 ads (Lexy, etc.) seem to have stopped the last day or two and have been replaced by the ads I mentioned in the other post - which seem very generic. Maybe LE or something has scared them.

Footlover747
08-06-08, 14:37
Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on this new girl taylor posting the last couple days? last 4 digits are 8300

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/785612347.html

I also noticed Fox, and in the pic her body is HOT HOT HOT!

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/781651636.html

Last four digits are 8364

Footlover747
08-06-08, 14:41
Is this the infamous Jessica?

I have tried her number and never got a reply back. 512-3071

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/782896073.html

Waxon1
08-07-08, 18:03
Sweet Suduction is who Goth chick Morganna was working for to start with about two years ago.

Search: 517-980-0117 and you'll find an ad for employment with Sweet Suduction Entertainment: "This is a professional escort service looking for a white female and male or someone who looks close to it willing to start work asap and get paid endless amounts no sex involed what so ever..." Hmmmm.

Member #4202
08-08-08, 13:09
Is this the infamous Jessica?

I have tried her number and never got a reply back. 512-3071

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/782896073.html
I've never met "Jessica" (her real name is Nicole), but that is a Jessica number. In general, beware of ads which state that the rate is "negotiable. " That is a classic Jessica ploy; she will say or do ANYTHING to get you in the room and lay your money down. I've talked to her over the phone many times, and it's always the same ruse: "Just come over and I know we can work something out. " "How much can you spend? Don't worry, I can do that. " "I can work with you on the rate, just come over. " If you search diligently enough on CL, you can string most of Jessica's various identities together. Under the xxx-3071 number, Jessica calls herself "Elizabeth" or "Slammin' Sarah. " I gotta tell ya, I'm fascinated by "Jessica" and her erotic services scams. I would really like to meet her for an informal interview. Of course, it would have to be in a public place. I haven't forgotten about the "psycho boyfriend."

Waxon1
08-09-08, 13:06
Nautica AKA Tia is a rip off

If you book and pay this girl for an hour of service expect to get about 24 min of service like I did.
She is a scammer.
Number is 1379

Jjjiii
08-09-08, 14:03
Morganna's real name is Erin. She wasn't always a rip-off. Years ago she was a cute and very sensual girl. But, hooking is a hard life and the 'pipe' doesn't help. I wish her the best of luck, but like Nicole (Jessica) and so many others, she has savaged her own reputation and is putting herself out of business. I will not have anything to do with her, nor will I recommend her to any board members. Given the quality of a recent experience, she's still not a rip-off.

It took me a while to finally work out a time that worked for her and me, but it proved well worth it, and I've gone back twice since at reasonable discounts. Still entirely affordable, and hasn't given me a reason to look elsewhere.

Maybe Benjamin and pals go further in this town than others? I don't know. I'm satisfied; not much more I can say on the topic.

T Nickel
08-09-08, 22:09
Nautica AKA Tia is a rip off

If you book and pay this girl for an hour of service expect to get about 24 min of service like I did.
She is a scammer.
Number is 1379

She is over the hill anyway. I think she is the same from the former Scorps site. Is she still using the old pics from years ago? Thanks for the heads up.

Waxon1
08-10-08, 15:33
You got her on a good day or two is all.
Call your self Lucky.

Given the quality of a recent experience, she's still not a rip-off.

It took me a while to finally work out a time that worked for her and me, but it proved well worth it, and I've gone back twice since at reasonable discounts. Still entirely affordable, and hasn't given me a reason to look elsewhere.

Maybe Benjamin and pals go further in this town than others? I don't know. I'm satisfied; not much more I can say on the topic.

Snow Man
08-12-08, 09:21
Does anyone know anything about Alexi? Last 4 is 2404

She post on CL in just about EVERY forum they have, she is all over the state, every day. Logistically, I'm just not sure how she can be in Kzoo, Ann Arbor, and Flint all in the same day.

Does anyone have any feedback. Post or back channel if appropriate.

Recent posts;
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/793092442.html
http://flint.craigslist.org/ers/793103915.html
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ers/792856494.html

TODAY IS YOUR DAY - w4m - 21 (LANSING~SURROUNDING AREA)

Reply to: pers-793092442@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-12, 7:14AM EDT

I genuinely enjoy pleasing and stimulating others. I'm classy, intelligent, beautiful and very easy to get along with. I'm an attentive provider who believes in delivering top quality to my clientele. I'm also 100% drama free and committed to your satisfaction. so if you think you can handle all this then give me a call ill be ready and willing to give you everything you could ever ask for in a girl like me…. ALEXI~xxx-xxx-2404

James Wooders
08-12-08, 11:01
Lexy is rather thick, great if you like that. She has a uncomfortable tick to her personality, one of the consequences of the trade. She is dropped of by her driver and another girl. The other lady is with her once you meet her. She will usually take the donation $1.5 and leave so lexy can give you the massage.

I personally didn't like the service, a bit too akward and uncomfortable.

James

NutInHer
08-12-08, 11:11
Anytime I see multiple city's with the same chick, I think, webcam scam, or LE.

She post on CL in just about EVERY forum they have, she is all over the state, every day. Logistically, I'm just not sure how she can be in Kzoo, Ann Arbor, and Flint all in the same day.

Recent posts;

ReedRichards
08-12-08, 12:49
Made the mistake once. Never again. Very bad service. And, does not look like photo, photo is slightly blurred? Well, photo looks better than real person.

Msuhoops
08-12-08, 12:50
She is based in north Lansing and will travel almost anyplace for 225 for an hour.

Recent posts;

Waxon1
08-12-08, 13:32
If you plug the last four numbers 2404 into the "search this thread" section you will find post #214 it tells you she is a bad news bear.

Recent posts;

Member #4202
08-12-08, 13:50
WLNS-TV 6 Lansing is reporting Craigslist stings are being set-up now!

Do not use CL for any erotic activities!

Member #4202
08-12-08, 18:29
My bad, it was on WILX TV-10.

Go to their website.

The story is there. Stay off CL!

Msuhoops
08-12-08, 21:26
Wow, I thought that there has been alot of new ads popping up.

WLNS-TV 6 Lansing is reporting Craigslist stings are being set-up now!

Do not use CL for any erotic activities!

Ptper
08-13-08, 13:01
This girl is not fun, paid for an hour and was kicked out in 30 min. She claimed she thought I wanted to hang out for the remainder. Sub-par everything. Stay away. The special rate posted today is too much for what she offers.

TwistedBrother
08-13-08, 20:48
Damn, bad, bad news ... and a lot of bad possibilities ahead ... we'll have to figure out something ..

TwistedBrother
08-21-08, 20:02
I know we're in stay away mode from CL these days, but I'm catching up on tardy reports, so ...

A couple weeks ago, it was late and I was trying to find someone available. Wound up getting incall from Layla. She's one of 2 working from 9277; only one ad up there from that # now, but both her and Sara posted pix on old ads. Actually asked for Sara, but Layla wound up coming. I figured out it was sort of a bait and switch later, but I don't think it was ill intent ... anyway ...

She was a sweet young thing, kinda quiet and pretty GFE-willing. Slightly on the thick side, but in kind of a nice way. Had some LFK with her, and nice DATY. Had HR finish because neither of us were carrying raincoats.

I think damage was 1.4 or 1.6. Would recommend for most.

RapidJohn
08-22-08, 15:19
Does anyone know anything about mandy her last four numbers are 0157.

I am new to this hobby and just doing some research before i call her. any advise for this first time will be useful.

Here are her recent post;

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/801214159.html

Thank you in advance

TwistedBrother
08-22-08, 17:03
Read this thread, you'll find stuff on her.

I am new to this hobby and just doing some research before i call her. any advise for this first time will be useful.

Thank you in advance

Snow Man
08-23-08, 09:18

Thank you in advance

Read this thread, you'll find stuff on her.

Also SearchTFF for RAIN (Ann Arbor posts too)

Waxon1
08-23-08, 11:53
Rain is sub par.
Why do you think she changed her name?
Very bad service high prices. Not a good combo.

Thank you in advance

Bhh55
08-24-08, 02:26
Does anyone have any reviews of Morgana? She's been on craigslist before. Tattooed chic.

Msuhoops
08-24-08, 20:29
Does anyone have any reviews of Morgana? She's been on craigslist before. Tattooed chic.Ton of reviews on this site about her.

Webo 1976
08-24-08, 21:31
Does anyone have any reviews of Morgana? She's been on craigslist before. Tattooed chic.Are you kidding me? Why don't you RTFF before you post. As you will see, there have been several posts and reviews about the goth Morgana. Next time you post; please do your research ahead of time and make it useful information for your fellow mongers.

El Monger
08-25-08, 15:33
Rain is sub par.
Why do you think she changed her name?
Very bad service high prices. Not a good combo.
And she has a pimp and he has been known to strongarm and and,,,,, enough! Too bad to she is very hot!

TwistedBrother
08-26-08, 00:00
Man, doesn't it suck when funds have you strapped? Right now I'm wanting to see Sunny at Lucky (Jackson), one of the Hawaii gals, Melanie from CL, April from VT, or try someone new.

Both of these gals look good (although for obvious reasons it's good to be wary of CL)

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/812453676.html

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/812411525.html

I am very close to trying one ... damn!

(I know the SW scene is SO much cheaper, but I have a paranoia of that now)

TwistedBrother
08-26-08, 00:03
Also, you guys should consider Melanie from this ad.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/812549429.html

She's gotten a few reviews, including me, in G.R. She's normally G.R., but she and her friend are coming to Lansing for a day. I think she's mid-30s or maybe a little more, busty, very sweet MILF type gal. Although there's some things she won't do, she has a very GFE attitude.

Msuhoops
08-26-08, 07:07
I have though about Jordan or Aluxes.

Been staying away from CL.

Going to try LL-T in FLint

Waxon1
08-26-08, 13:09
Looks like both girls know each other, both are on the same bed.

Man, doesn't it suck when funds have you strapped? Right now I'm wanting to see Sunny at Lucky (Jackson), one of the Hawaii gals, Melanie from CL, April from VT, or try someone new.

Both of these gals look good (although for obvious reasons it's good to be wary of CL)

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/812453676.html

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/812411525.html

I am very close to trying one ... damn!

(I know the SW scene is SO much cheaper, but I have a paranoia of that now)

ReedRichards
08-26-08, 15:28
New ad on CL. Any one have experience?

TwistedBrother
08-26-08, 16:32
Whoa ... I feel like a moron for having not noticed that ... LOL

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing ... maybe more likely the latter.

Looks like both girls know each other, both are on the same bed.

Msuhoops
08-28-08, 07:05
Looks like both girls know each other, both are on the same bed.Great eyes man. I did not see that. Lots and lots of new girls on CL.

Bhh55
09-01-08, 22:51
Out on the k-zoo stroll today. Saw wsw early on, about a 2-3 on the looks scale, not really my type so I kept going. Down further near Penn saw two BSW (tan really) that looked better but decided not to partake. On my way back saw 2-3 LE stopped the original WSW, seemed to be doing more than talking to her. Maybe writing her a ticket? Not sure.

Hope nobody got picked up. Reports seem light these days.

TwistedBrother
09-02-08, 08:31
Please post on general board for Lansing ... this is Craigslist board. Thanks.

Out on the k-zoo stroll today. Saw wsw early on, about a 2-3 on the looks scale, not really my type so I kept going. Down further near Penn saw two BSW (tan really) that looked better but decided not to partake. On my way back saw 2-3 LE stopped the original WSW, seemed to be doing more than talking to her. Maybe writing her a ticket? Not sure.

Hope nobody got picked up. Reports seem light these days.

KingAdam
09-10-08, 16:32
Has anyone seen this gal? It looks like a fake pic or bait and switch.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/833796543.html

Member #4202
09-13-08, 09:42
I saw Layla (Lansing CL; 517-xxx-4956) yesterday at the hot tub place on north 27. Her ad reads: 150-hour. So, I booked an hour and she arrived promptly. Not bad looking with her clothes on, but when they came off it was all down hill. She demanded the money up-front, so that should have set off my 'bad ho alert. ' Her tits are saggy and heavy. She has the ugliest stretch marks on her stomach that I have ever seen! She mentioned to me that she has 4 kids. I believe her. Her ass is HUGE with cottage cheese lumps, large dimples and weird stretch marks- it was not a pleasant sight. She was very clean, nice clean-smelling hair, well-groomed, and her pussy was nice-looking in both appearance and smell. It was, however, the pussy of a very fat chick. I would estimate her age as 29 plus or minus 4 years.

We started with DATY which she enjoyed and she came in about 5 minutes. I took her mish (CFS)on the floor and then doggy in the dressing room. This is when the pissing and moaning started. I wanted to flip her over and fuck mish again when she says I better get a big tip for all this work. When I commented that I paid 160 up front instead of 150 she said, "Hey, I don't usually work this long (it had been less than 20 minutes total since she walked into the room) and do all this flopping for this price. I usually get $300. You know what I'm saying? " At this point, I'm looking at her and thinking, "No, fat-ass, old whiny broads with 4 kids and stretch marks do NOT get $300. " I said I understood and was fast losing my boner. She kept complaining about how long I was taking and that she better be getting more money, etc. So, I asked her to be quiet for a second, got my boner back, laid her on the floor and fucked with long hard thrusts (to which she winced and complained about "Why do guys have to fuck so hard? Did the rubber just break? Etc.) I finally was able to finish. I got up and she got in the hot tub. I dressed quietly w/o saying a word and left. My advice: steer clear of this stupid woman. If this had been an incall, she would have booted me out after 10 minutes and kept the money. Bad service, bad attitude earns her the green weenie. Save your money and STAY AWAY!

Bhh55
09-13-08, 16:55
I was going to call her at some point, but then I saw this review on craigslist and was glad I didn't waste my money.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/836712913.html

Warpig2000
09-13-08, 19:25
Kudos to Bhh55 for bringing the link here.

In case Morganna flags the review on CL here is the text from the link referenced in the last report:

When you see MORGANNA!
One hour = 15 min with MORGANNA!
One half hour = 5 min with MORGANNA!
You still pay for the full amount of time but you don't get what you pay for.
MORGANNA will rush you out the door.
At one time she "was the best in Lansing" no more.
Morganna needs to change her ways or see her business totally go away.
I hope she reads this and takes it to heart.
Yes she can flag this review and I can keep posting it and dogging her here.
But I think most of the guys around here and other places on the net know MORGANNA no longer delivers the value she did in the past.
Would I say that she is a ripoff? Well I will not go that far but she is no longer delivering quality service like she did and what made her the top girl in the Mid-Michigan area.
I now have to pass till the word gets out she is back to delivering quality.

TwistedBrother
09-13-08, 23:43
Kindly of you to TOFTT. I had thought about trying her as she's advertised a ton on CL and doesn't look that bad - with clothes.

Always wondered about the hot tub place. Can you say a little more about what that place is like?

I saw Layla (Lansing CL; 517-xxx-4956) yesterday at the hot tub place on north 27... Save your money and STAY AWAY!