PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

CruiserinGR
12-01-08, 10:40
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ers/937879265.html

Refuses to discuss anything other then wanting me to "VERIFY" through some website for $29.99. TOTALLY REFUNDABLE of course. Very rude when I asked for a safer alternative.

Alwaz Vice
02-02-09, 12:07
Anyone have any experience with this young lady? Hot picture and nice voice, but I'd like to know more before I risk too much.

Roger Greene
02-02-09, 14:31
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ers/937879265.html

Refuses to discuss anything other then wanting me to "VERIFY" through some website for $29.99. TOTALLY REFUNDABLE of course. Very rude when I asked for a safer alternative.My buddy fell for that shit with one provider. He found her on CL and she directed him to a site. He signs up and they claim to do no charge on your card. Its for verification only. within 10 minutes he had 3 charges on his card from crazy places each charging between $35 and $40.

Alwaz Vice
02-26-09, 12:04
269-341-0565 with periodic posts on CL for Kalamazoo. If anyone can send me some 411 on her based on experience, I'd appreciate it. She's in my area tomorrow and sounds interesting.

Themage
02-28-09, 00:16
269-341-0565 with periodic posts on CL for Kalamazoo. If anyone can send me some 411 on her based on experience, I'd appreciate it. She's in my area tomorrow and sounds interesting.One of the worst numbers continuously changing pics and horrible bait and switch stories.

Bob G
02-28-09, 12:47
On Thursday, I checked out Cabin Fever on CL http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ers/1046550080.html. She was a very nice woman and seemed to really enjoy her work. I attached a picture without the face. She was in good shape for 42 yrs old but a little "soft", i prefer the younger and firmer girls. She was .5 for half hr which wasn't a bad rate. If you have any info on something younger and still at a reasonable rate, please let me know. Funds are tight so i can't spend 1.50 on the other CL women.

Thanks and good hunting.

Snow Man
03-01-09, 09:47
On Thursday, I checked out Cabin Fever on CL http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ers/1046550080.html. .
She was .5 for half hr which wasn't a bad rate.
. Funds are tight so i can't spend 1.50 on the other CL women.

So is it .5 or 1.5?

Bob G
03-01-09, 10:49
She was .5 for the 1/2hr but older and a little "soft" the younger ones on CL were the ones I was referring to as being 1.5.

Bob G
03-01-09, 16:46
It was .5 for 1/2hr

Member #3096
03-05-09, 22:26
She was .5 for the 1/2hr but older and a little "soft" the younger ones on CL were the ones I was referring to as being 1.5.Was it just the massage, or FS?

CruiserinGR
03-26-09, 08:24
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ers/1091899965.html

Hot looking brunette in wet white t-shirt doing the dishes. Looks to go to be true but have seen the ad more then once in kazoo and I believe its a local number? Anybody know anything about her?

Bob G
03-30-09, 15:17
It was CFS.

CruiserinGR
05-21-09, 13:56
Anyone have any experience here to report?

Bob G
06-09-09, 20:40
I just returned from NC and I can't find anything here in Kzoo. If you ever get to Greensboro NC, there are several motels off of Elm-Eugene st. Where you can always find something. I worked in Greensboro for 5 years and always new some digits for some action, I've been here in Kzoo off and on for the last 5 months and don't have any contacts. Am I looking in the wrong locations or is Kzoo the wrong town? Any help on Kzoo or surrounding areas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Macatawa
09-27-09, 01:00
Anyone have any experience here to report?No, but from another board, I do know she is married. Since the person discovered her name, I can say that I know her from the past, and her husband. If she is still in business, stay away IMO.

Alwazvice
10-15-09, 18:03
Actually an ad on Backpage, but looks hot; sounds sweet. Curious if anyone has tried. I'd TOFTT if I could get to the zoo, but my work has me elsewhere right now.

Macatawa
10-17-09, 22:56
Actually an ad on Backpage, but looks hot; sounds sweet. Curious if anyone has tried. I'd TOFTT if I could get to the zoo, but my work has me elsewhere right now.I haven't seen her but on another board, she was reviewed. She is the real deal.

CruiserinGR
10-18-09, 01:25
I might be wrong, maybe she moved into kazoo but doing some googleing of the phone number and I found her in Chicago and Fayetville, NC. Let me know if shes here I wouldn't mind taking a dip.

Actually an ad on Backpage, but looks hot; sounds sweet. Curious if anyone has tried. I'd TOFTT if I could get to the zoo, but my work has me elsewhere right now.

CruiserinGR
10-18-09, 23:24
I found same number and pics in other places but no review.

Which board did you see her on?

I haven't seen her but on another board, she was reviewed. She is the real deal.

SimonPieMan
01-13-10, 15:39
I haven't seen her but on another board, she was reviewed. She is the real deal.I talked to her about setting an appointment. I had to cancel due to my trip from Cincinnati to Grand Rapids was delayed. She sounds legit. If anyone has her phone number, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Simon

NeverTell
04-18-10, 12:04
Anybody tried this one?

Rates?
Extras?

2*98080807
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/ads/1694619227.html

Thanks,

NT

Waxon1
04-19-10, 12:07
No that number is 2^9-808-0807

Get my drift son? (o:

Anybody tried this one?

Rates?
Extras?

2*98080807

Thanks,

NT

NeverTell
04-21-10, 02:07
No that number is 2^9-808-0807

Get my drift son? (o:Yes, not sure how I got so confused!

I have found this same picture and phone number on at least one other site so I very confident she provides the type of massage I am looking for. I just don't know yet what her donation expectations are - I'm not from the zoo so I don't know the going rate. My expectation would be somewhere between 80 and 160 for a 30 to 60 minute massage with Hand Release. Am I close?

Harley96
05-04-10, 14:06
Yes, not sure how I got so confused!

I have found this same picture and phone number on at least one other site so I very confident she provides the type of massage I am looking for. I just don't know yet what her donation expectations are - I'm not from the zoo so I don't know the going rate. My expectation would be somewhere between 80 and 160 for a 30 to 60 minute massage with Hand Release. Am I close?I read alot, but don't post much.

The rate used to B. 8. Not a clock watcher. I dreamed I completely done more than once and ready to leave and she was still goin. In my dream there were many languages spoken. Including gr33k.

A little bit older, but worth the time.

KzooDude101
05-22-10, 14:34
Any body have anything to report on this girl? She posts on Craigslist under "beauty services" for massage. Also has a webpage and advertises four handed massages.

http://rachelsmassage.webs.com/

TwistedBrother
05-22-10, 17:38
I'm going to venture to say that there's a good chance she'll give you a moderate happy ending once she gets to know you, but that would probably be all. She doesn't mention licensing, that I saw and while her photos aren't "sexy," they're slightly seductive.

Looking forward to your TOFTT and reporting back ;)

Any body have anything to report on this girl? She posts on Craigslist under "beauty services" for massage. Also has a webpage and advertises four handed massages.

Macatawa
05-24-10, 00:05
She gives a very relaxing massage. I had a massage from her around six months ago. It was truly one of the best ones I had. A happy ending? Maybe...nothing more though. Read the ad about a male answering the phone.

Sawyer
06-03-10, 18:34
See posts fake photos. Looks nothing like here. The only thing worst than here looks is her service.

El Monger
06-06-10, 08:00
See posts fake photos. Looks nothing like here. The only thing worst than here looks is her service.
Thanks for the heads up!

Macatawa
06-08-10, 00:06
See posts fake photos. Looks nothing like here. The only thing worst than here looks is her service.Have you visited her?

Or have you read reviews on her elsewhere?

KzooDude101
06-12-10, 08:16
I called to schedule. Was asked what type of massage with sensual being an option. She quoted me 140.00 per hour for massage with an additional 100.00 for doing while nude.

240.00? I'll stick with the boards where I know what I'm getting. Who in their right mind would pay that much?

I'm going to venture to say that there's a good chance she'll give you a moderate happy ending once she gets to know you, but that would probably be all. She doesn't mention licensing, that I saw and while her photos aren't "sexy," they're slightly seductive.

Looking forward to your TOFTT and reporting back ;)

Red #1
06-22-10, 20:48
Have you visited her?

Or have you read reviews on her elsewhere?Took a shot at this one. Two girls showed up, neither very attractive, in fact one was rather unattractive.

Asked for the $$ upfront. The more attractive one went to freshen-up while the other started massaging my back. When she cam back she asked for another $100.

Both acted extremely unprofessional, and neither were very attractive. I decided not to throw anymore at it, and asked them to leave.

Do Not Try!

NeverTell
07-10-10, 13:12
I called this one during the week and she says she only works weekends. WTF? I am only in Kzoo during the week :-(

Anybody tried this one?

Rates?
Extras?

2^98080807

Thanks,

NT

NeverTell
07-11-10, 20:32
I called this one during the week and she says she only works weekends. WTF? I am only in Kzoo during the week :-(Updated Adv. Link:

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/PRIVOXY-FORCE/ads/1833713976.html

TwistedBrother
07-12-10, 14:54
Doesnt' work for me

Updated Adv. Link:

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/PRIVOXY-FORCE/ads/1833713976.html

Negate62
01-18-11, 22:08
anybody tried this one?

Rates?

Extras?

2*98080807.

Thanks,

nti called her but did not set up an appt. Yet. 40 for half and 100 for an hour.

Macatawa
01-19-11, 00:26
I have talked with her and she is outcall only. She only works on weekends (including Fridays). I don't remember the rate.

She sounds like she would be fun, but her criteria doesn't match with mine.

Macatawa
09-17-11, 23:25
I did and had a pretty good time.

However, she (or rather her husband. Yes, that is what you read) doesn't answer the phone.

Wondering if anyone who has seen her may know what happened.

CL ad was as below. It was under skilled trade.

I am a very professional woman who just graduated with a massage degree and I am currently building clientel out of my home, I am charging twenty five dollars an hour so if you are interested in a great massage at an excellent price please call 269501* to book an appointment

Spongebob357
09-19-11, 08:15
I did and had a pretty good time.

However, she (or rather her husband. Yes, that is what you read) doesn't answer the phone.

Wondering if anyone who has seen her may know what happened.

CL ad was as below. It was under skilled trade.

I am a very professional woman who just graduated with a massage degree and I am currently building clientel out of my home, I am charging twenty five dollars an hour so if you are interested in a great massage at an excellent price please call 269501* to book an appointmentI tried her a year or so ago and got a very professional massage, nothing extra. Should I be making an appointment with her if I can get ahold of her?

Macatawa
09-19-11, 12:34
I tried her a year or so ago and got a very professional massage, nothing extra. Should I be making an appointment with her if I can get ahold of her?She is no longer advertising or answering the phone, so I guess it doesn't matter. I was just wondering if anyone knew what may have happened.

Aniles
12-10-11, 23:58
I tried her a year or so ago and got a very professional massage, nothing extra. Should I be making an appointment with her if I can get ahold of her?I tried her twice, also a year ago; she tried to give a legitimate massage but it seemed to me she has a lot to learn, she is still a beginner in terms of her mastery of the art; if you're looking for anything extra, don't bother. ; even for a legit massage, I'd go elsewhere.

Macatawa
12-16-11, 13:58
I tried her twice, also a year ago; she tried to give a legitimate massage but it seemed to me she has a lot to learn, she is still a beginner in terms of her mastery of the art; if you're looking for anything extra, don't bother. ; even for a legit massage, I'd go elsewhere.Like I said it really doesn't matter, but if I reviewed her, then I would tell you that there was extras (HE) to be had, and she enthusiastically enjoyed it. She not only went topless but stripped and let me do as I wished. If we had had more appointments, then I know it would have gotten better. As for a massage, she did have a way with using her fingers on my body that was pretty exciting.

But she is gone. Who knows where.

Macatawa
02-07-12, 00:44
Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me and I need to satisfy it. Usually my imagination is better than reality.

So after reading the following CL ad for a number of weeks, I decided to make a trip to see who this therapist was. This is the add and I quote it.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2837747071.html

30 min $20, 60 min $35,

90 min $50.

All massage's are performed by Female Certified Massage Therapist.

Call 269. 858* to make appointment.

I made the appointment with the lady who gives the massage. The massage took place in the upstairs of her salon which was dimly lit with quiet jazz music playing. I had to walk up some old stairs to get there, and one could tell it was an older building. She met me and shook my hand. Her looks aside, the feel of her hand was the dealbreaker before the massage even began. I like soft hands, and hers were rough.

She was a heavyset African American lady. She was nice and friendly and was quiet throughout the massage. Like I said, her hands were rough. Even with the unscented oil / lotion, there was quite a bit of friction. She did not require draping, but I never asked or hinted for extras. She never made any moves that made me think there were any, but yet it cannot be ruled out as a possibility.

All in all. I would not go back simply because I like soft hands. Her looks do not matter as much as I can close my eyes and imagine just the touch usually. But being that the hands were scraping plenty of dead skin cells off, I could not get lost in her touch. Again, I cannot rule out any extras, but I don't think there are based on past experiences.

Curious if anyone else has seen her and what they had as their experience.

TwistedBrother
02-07-12, 12:06
Wow, Three Rivers. Dated a girl from there once many years ago and it amuses me to no end that adult activities are even possible there.

Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me and I need to satisfy it. Usually my imagination is better than reality.

Alwazvice
02-08-12, 17:55
Back in the day there was an AMP right on 131. The lady was older, but very fit and skilled. I guessed her in her early 40s. She laughed and told me 64!

South in White Pigeon, behind the State Police post was another AMP in a house. The first time I ever saw these ladies get wild just because they wanted to. I had everything I wanted from 2 ladies the entire session, and three part of the time. All for standard 40/40 HE pricing.

I'm guessing nothing like that exists from what I see now.

Wow, Three Rivers. Dated a girl from there once many years ago and it amuses me to no end that adult activities are even possible there.

Paul1060Park
03-21-12, 09:16
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2913806212.html

I've not noticed her ad before.

Thanks,

Paul

Alwazvice
03-21-12, 09:51
Looks like a perfect day to TOFTT! .

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2913806212.html

I've not noticed her ad before.

Thanks,

Paul

Macatawa
03-22-12, 23:40
Looks like a perfect day to TOFTT! .A google search of that number finds an old ad. And this number and the number that Rachel uses for her massage are listed as contact numbers.

My guess is that Angel is a friend of Rachel.

Paul1060Park
03-24-12, 11:46
A google search of that number finds an old ad. And this number and the number that Rachel uses for her massage are listed as contact numbers.

My guess is that Angel is a friend of Rachel.Thanks much. I spoke to Angel a couple of days ago and was not drawn in when I heard her height and weight. I like trim ladies.

Paul

Macatawa
03-25-12, 00:24
Thanks much. I spoke to Angel a couple of days ago and was not drawn in when I heard her height and weight. I like trim ladies.

PaulWhat was her weight and height? I don't need trim women for a massage. Just one that has soft hands and can make the session exciting.

Paul1060Park
03-26-12, 09:00
What was her weight and height? I don't need trim women for a massage. Just one that has soft hands and can make the session exciting.5'5" and 160.

Aniles
04-08-12, 17:44

So after reading the following CL ad for a number of weeks, I decided to make a trip to see who this therapist was. This is the add and I quote it.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/2837747071.html

30 min $20, 60 min $35,

90 min $50.

All massage's are performed by Female Certified Massage Therapist.

Call 269. 858* to make appointment.

I made the appointment with the lady who gives the massage. The massage took place in the upstairs of her salon which was dimly lit with quiet jazz music playing. I had to walk up some old stairs to get there, and one could tell it was an older building. She met me and shook my hand. Her looks aside, the feel of her hand was the dealbreaker before the massage even began. I like soft hands, and hers were rough.

She was a heavyset African American lady. She was nice and friendly and was quiet throughout the massage. Like I said, her hands were rough. Even with the unscented oil / lotion, there was quite a bit of friction. She did not require draping, but I never asked or hinted for extras. She never made any moves that made me think there were any, but yet it cannot be ruled out as a possibility.

All in all. I would not go back simply because I like soft hands. Her looks do not matter as much as I can close my eyes and imagine just the touch usually. But being that the hands were scraping plenty of dead skin cells off, I could not get lost in her touch. Again, I cannot rule out any extras, but I don't think there are based on past experiences.

Curious if anyone else has seen her and what they had as their experience.I did see her early last year; the lady is as you describe, and so was the experience; I never went back.

Member #4164
05-02-12, 12:40
Haven't seen her ads in a while. Her website is still up.

Anyone heard from her?

I checked back through the boards and didn't see any reports of extras. Anyone have any luck?

Seems providers are really drying up.

Other than going to Otsego we seem to have no other options for a good rubdown

Enigma3
05-02-12, 17:41

Anyone heard from her?

I checked back through the boards and didn't see any reports of extras. Anyone have any luck?

Other than going to Otsego we seem to have no other options for a good rubdownShe posted an ad just yesterday. Seems to be about every third day. I believe if you were to call her she will ask you which massage you need. The therapeutic or the sexual.

Member #4164
05-03-12, 13:41
She posted an ad just yesterday. Seems to be about every third day. I believe if you were to call her she will ask you which massage you need. The therapeutic or the sexual.I've been out of town forgot to switch back my city / state on Craigslist

Thanks for the info

Zensual
05-05-12, 10:15
Rachel is terrible, rushed, has so many limits and overpriced. Why people still give her business I don't know.

Anyone heard from her?

Zensual
05-05-12, 10:18
Is Carli offering FS anymore man its been ages since I've seen her but she flaked on me once so I've been gun shy.

Member #4164
05-09-12, 21:57
Rachel is terrible, rushed, has so many limits and overpriced. Why people still give her business I don't know.Found out the hard way.

Enigma3
05-09-12, 23:30
Found out the hard way.Then I am very happy that after the phone call I told myself NOPE!

Enigma3
05-09-12, 23:32
Is Carli offering FS anymore man its been ages since I've seen her but she flaked on me once so I've been gun shy.No personal knowledge, but all reports seem to indicate no. Lame massage and a half ass HE.

Spongebob357
05-10-12, 12:39
No personal knowledge, but all reports seem to indicate no. Lame massage and a half ass HE.I agree with Enigma, I have known Carli through several name changes and board drama's. She has bought a repossessed church northwest of kzoo and has her businesses housed there. Last time I went there I specifically asked.

Her for a more complete massage before the HE, got the same old lame massage with a BJ finish. As much as I like BJ's I would rather have the complete package with a long sensual massage before the rushed ending.

Just my 2 cents.

Alwazvice
01-10-13, 11:05
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/3523916748.html

Anyone have any prior experience to report from? She looks lovely in the pic she sent me.

TrHudson
01-10-13, 16:08
Regarding Kat

There are quite a few mediocre to bad reviews about her from South Bend to Kalamazoo

She is way past her prime and full of drama and problems.

My advice to members is to avoid her attitude and mediocre services.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/3523916748.html

Anyone have any prior experience to report from? She looks lovely in the pic she sent me.

Alwazvice
01-10-13, 17:30
Thanks for the feedback. I should have searched; I didn't recall the name ever coming up.

Regarding Kat

There are quite a few mediocre to bad reviews about her from South Bend to Kalamazoo

My advice to members is to avoid her attitude and mediocre services.

KzooDude101
01-11-13, 17:23
Regarding Kat

My advice to members is to avoid her attitude and mediocre services.Thats putting it mildly. She's basically insane.

Zensual
02-08-13, 10:21
Is this our old friend Carli? Anyone seen her lately, I heard she was preggo again?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/thp/3600003617.html

a Massage would be delightful.

The weather outside is frightful, a Massage would be delightful, now that you've got a warm place to go.

Fri and Sat this week noon-7 Sat $20 off for repeat clients, Wed / Tue / Thur bring and easter basket help a needy child and get 20 off any future visit.

Closed Sun / Mon.

Member #6391
02-08-13, 15:20
That's here. If she is preggers those tits are going to be huge!

She is the queen of too much lotion.

Is this our old friend Carli? Anyone seen her lately, I heard she was preggo again?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/thp/3600003617.html

Aniles
02-09-13, 17:01
Thats putting it mildly. She's basically insane.Yes, I agree regarding Kat; made the terrible mistake of seeing her once when she was near South Bend; her attitude almost bordered insanity. Never went back since. Good luck, if you decide to risk it.

Aniles
02-09-13, 17:05
Found out the hard way.Regarding Rachael, I agree; visited her twice a while back at her previous location; over-priced indeed for much less. YMMV, good luck.

Member #6391
03-03-13, 01:28
I decided to take another plunge with Carly. Saw her ad for $20 off and $50 off certain packages.

I got there and we chatted for a few. I told her that I haven't seen her since she started tattoos. That quickly told her I'd been there before. As I undressed she remembered a tattoo.

She offered me FS for $$ minus the. $ discount. I said that I didn't have that type of cash on me.

I laid down and started talking to her about eastern culture and acupuncture. She was totally into the conversation. She actually gave me a decent rubdown. Still too much lotion, but she took some time on the massage, didn't rush.

As I flipped over she rubbed my legs and my chest. She got the girls out. She is preggers. They are huge! I got them in my face.

I asked her to take her time. She slowed down and gave me a nice manual. I got to unload on the girls.

This was a much better experience. The first time I was there was great. The next two not so much.

If you decide to go to see those amazing boobs, be nice, chat about things she wants to talk about and you will enjoy yourself more.

Member #6391
08-22-13, 18:57
Has anyone seen:

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/3994289246.html

I saw her a few weeks ago for. 5 / hr.

She has her massage certs on the wall in her apartment. She lives with another guy. He was drinking in the living room when I was there.

She's a bigger lady with a big rack. She's very nice and personable. I didn't try touching her much, as I didn't want to get my ass kicked by the guy in the other room. Was waiting to see how she played it.

The massage was very sensual and very good. She hinted that things could be more exciting next time. She said these were intro rates to get some customers and would be raising them to $/hr.

Just curious to see if anyone has had an experience with her.

She also mentioned bartering with me, as I fix PC's for a living. I haven't taken her up on it yet.

Sawyer
08-24-13, 09:44
The link got flagged. Do you have any contact info? I may give her a try. PM me if you want.

Sawyer

Has anyone seen:

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/3994289246.html

I saw her a few weeks ago for. 5 / hr.

She has her massage certs on the wall in her apartment. She lives with another guy. He was drinking in the living room when I was there.

She's a bigger lady with a big rack. She's very nice and personable. I didn't try touching her much, as I didn't want to get my ass kicked by the guy in the other room. Was waiting to see how she played it.

The massage was very sensual and very good. She hinted that things could be more exciting next time. She said these were intro rates to get some customers and would be raising them to $/hr.

Just curious to see if anyone has had an experience with her.

She also mentioned bartering with me, as I fix PC's for a living. I haven't taken her up on it yet.

Member #6391
10-22-13, 19:54
Saw Carly again. She looks pretty good for having a kid in the last few months.

She mentioned that she was getting a breast lift and a tummy tuck soon. She's slowed down her business to concentrate on tattoos.

She gives an ok massage, but knows how to take care on the flip. I see her when I'm in a pinch.

Macatawa
10-22-13, 23:07
Saw Carly again. She looks pretty good for having a kid in the last few months.

She mentioned that she was getting a breast lift and a tummy tuck soon. She's slowed down her business to concentrate on tattoos.

She gives an ok massage, but knows how to take care on the flip. I see her when I'm in a pinch.What are her Rates?

Member #6391
10-23-13, 20:35
What are her Rates?She normally charges $80 for hh. Full service is close to $ but I've never taken part.

Member #6391
11-16-13, 15:01
Anyone have Carly's cell number?

I lost my phone and with it some of my contacts, forgot to back it up.

She doesn't answer her BP phone very often, prefers texts to her phone.

PM my please if you have it.

HeeeresJohnny
12-13-13, 21:59
Wondering if this group has any info on this girl (I wasn't able to find anything, not a lot of info on her);.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cas/4234849493.html

She sent me a couple authentic looking pics (hot girl), and some info.

$ for quicky, no anal / BJ.

Seemed all-business. Considering TOFT next week if no info.

D.

Oddjob
12-14-13, 04:01
Wondering if this group has any info on this girl (I wasn't able to find anything, not a lot of info on her);.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cas/4234849493.html

She sent me a couple authentic looking pics (hot girl), and some info.

$ for quicky, no anal / BJ.

Seemed all-business. Considering TOFT next week if no info.

D.If you send a picture, you will find yourself listed as a sex offender on some BS website that will remove your picture for a hefty fee. Use the big head!

HeeeresJohnny
12-15-13, 12:05
If you send a picture, you will find yourself listed as a sex offender on some BS website that will remove your picture for a hefty fee. Use the big head!Interesting, I'd never heard of that particular scam. She solicited a face pic from me, but it doesn't seem that could land you on a sex offender site. I didn't send one, but it seems she's just trying to find out what she's getting herself into.

Alwazvice
12-16-13, 23:21
250+ posts.

4 posts.

Which one am I going to believe?

BadBoyFourU
12-17-13, 04:52
Interesting, I'd never heard of that particular scam. She solicited a face pic from me, but it doesn't seem that could land you on a sex offender site. I didn't send one, but it seems she's just trying to find out what she's getting herself into.That is not how it works, customers do not supply pictures to providers, check any one a thousand ads and legit providers are NOT asking for pics!

HeeeresJohnny
12-17-13, 07:00
I think I'm misunderstood. I wasn't trying to offer advice, and in fact I didn't. I was looking for info, and just hadn't heard of that before.

I am admittedly new to this, got to start somewhere!

KalamazooPimp
12-17-13, 20:14
That is not how it works, customers do not supply pictures to providers, check any one a thousand ads and legit providers are NOT asking for pics!XXXXX=2.

I agree 110%.

Charan05
12-24-13, 00:28
I saw this lady in the evening, She is same who is in pic, but without makeup, she doesn't have a incall location, so she asked for a Car Fun. Her BJ is good and FS was on menu, but I was not looking for that. She asked for .5.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/hss/4245177347.html

JWilly684
12-24-13, 12:44
I keep seeing this post on CL in Kzoo, and wonder if anyone knows anything about them or has hired them yet?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/hss/4251113144.html

Charan05
12-24-13, 13:36
I keep seeing this post on CL in Kzoo, and wonder if anyone knows anything about them or has hired them yet?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/hss/4251113144.htmlI tried to hire them, but they quoted ridiculously high prices. I got this message from them.

"DFK $500, fiv $700, daty $700, cn $900, bbj $1000,69 $1200. Sorry we only go for elite men who have money.

JWilly684
12-25-13, 16:39
Damn! That's pretty funny! They are most definitely not that hot...not that any vag is worth that kind of cheese. Charan, you are the man by the way. You seem to have quite the amount of intel on providers in this area. Thanks for the info man.

Charan05
12-26-13, 19:49
If she is still taking any new clients try her, Sorry I didn't ask her name, she is young and looking good. She has extras on the menu, but I didn't try because her BF is waiting outside.

I gave .8 for hour topless cleaning.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/hss/4200561537.html

Stev0
12-29-13, 01:07
I tried to hire them, but they quoted ridiculously high prices. I got this message from them.

"DFK $500, fiv $700, daty $700, cn $900, bbj $1000,69 $1200. Sorry we only go for elite men who have money.HAHAHA That's insanely hopeful of them.

Sxlmnd
01-02-14, 12:58
I saw this lady in the evening, She is same who is in pic, but without makeup, she doesn't have a incall location, so she asked for a Car Fun. Her BJ is good and FS was on menu, but I was not looking for that. She asked for .5.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/hss/4245177347.htmlAfter seeing a couple of your posts, I decided to contact "Jenny". She gave me her cell phone and said I could text that way instead of emailing. So I did and we set up a time to meet, as you said it was to be "Car Fun". She told me to text her at the appointment time, which I did, no response. I waited 10 minutes, texted her again and still nothing. Literally 2 hours later she texted with why she shouldn't be in this profession, she is lazy, not organized, and hates it. I was like, if you didn't want to meet, should've said so from the beginning. Although Charan05 had a good time with "Jenny", in my case, she was a waste of time. May not be for someone else, but she was for me. Just wanted to give my experience.

CruiserinGR
02-01-14, 10:29
Any info on this:

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/bts/4310579932.html

I can't find the website she referred to and I thought maybe all the symbols somehow translate into a phone number but no luck. I sent an email thru CL but no response.

Member #6391
02-01-14, 14:52
Any info on this:

I can't find the website she referred to and I thought maybe all the symbols somehow translate into a phone number but no luck. I sent an email thru CL but no response.This is the text in the ad:

"I am Claire and I offer the number 1 message in Kalamazoo. Only go to www.strugglingteenmoms.com/funcuter21 for phone number: O % ! : the: the you * require # a. Open minded at message < All Natural Products Used".

Looks odd. Doesn't spell massage right. Anytime they point you to a website, you are going to have to pay some money. I would avoid.

BadBoyFourU
02-01-14, 14:57
Any info on this:

I can't find the website she referred to and I thought maybe all the symbols somehow translate into a phone number but no luck. I sent an email thru CL but no response.I would say it is a fake or some other BS. The photo is used in several ads in many locations in South Carolina and Alabama, so clearly that is a fake!

Macatawa
10-21-14, 14:09
Here is an ad that is popping up now and then.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/crs/4724601733.html

She quotes 100 hr, 80 hh, 50 ss.

She gives her name as Star.

She didn't send a face pic only a boob pic.

Comments anyone?

RehabNinja
10-21-14, 16:47
Here is an ad that is popping up now and then.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/crs/4724601733.html

She quotes 100 hr, 80 hh, 50 ss.

She gives her name as Star.

She didn't send a face pic only a boob pic.

Comments anyone?She quoted 175 hour to me LOL.

Did you get anymore pics?

Charan05
10-22-14, 23:14
She quoted 175 hour to me LOL.

Did you get anymore pics?I got this pics and quoted Escort services are 150 massage rates are 100 hour 80 half hour 50 short stay.

When I asked for address she never replied to that. 349012349013.

Macatawa
10-22-14, 23:23
She quoted 175 hour to me LOL.

Did you get anymore pics?

I got this pics and quoted Escort services are 150 massage rates are 100 hour 80 half hour 50 short stay.

When I asked for address she never replied to that. 349012349013.This girl is not the one in my ad. I asked her. This girl is Shelby. She was working with Dayanira for awhile. I have her number and an email from her and she quoted 150/ hr to me. I have never seen her.

Charan05
10-23-14, 13:00
This girl is not the one in my ad. I asked her. This girl is Shelby. She was working with Dayanira for awhile. I have her number and an email from her and she quoted 150/ hr to me. I have never seen her.Yeah.

She said she is Shelby, I have a red flag by seeing this pics and asked many questions to confirm.

She said yes I am Shelby.

I asked if she has her other number which was used in her old ads, she told she lost mobile so changed the number.

And also asked is she still working with Dayana, she told sorry no.

LaceyMarie
10-24-14, 11:30
Yes I am Shelby, yes I worked with Daya. I no longer do. I left due to the same concerns you all had about her location and scheduling. It wasn't amicable to how I conduct my business you can contact me through Sophie with any additional questions or concerns.

Macatawa
10-28-14, 09:29
. I left due to the same concerns you all had about her location and scheduling.Honestly after seeing Daya five or six times, I should add to my review my opinion of her incall location and scheduling. Since you say "all," then my opinion will show that there is at least one exception.

When I first saw Daya, the house was definitely messier than the rest of the times. As she had just moved in, this made sense. The last two times, there was a marked improvement. Since the room for massages is located in a more private part of the house, I never went through all of the house. The massage room was very clean the last time I was there and there were scented candles lit during the whole hour. Being that it was dusk, it created a very nice atmosphere.

Having been in smoky motel rooms and dirty massage rooms along with noisy locations, and even one room where two cats sat and watched the entire proceedings, I can say this one is definitely not a bad one at all. Being in a very nice incall house located in a clean residential neighborhood may not always be best as I found out. The overall best location I have visited was in a neighborhood where I discovered that I knew a number of the residents, and where nice elderly couples were taking walks. Alot of traffic to one house in such a neighborhood can become suspicious to watchful neighbors who are sitting at home drinking coffee. I would highly recommend to anyone that you do research the area a little before confirming the appointment with anyone even those classified as clean and quiet. For me, Daya's location was never a problem.

Scheduling with Daya has also never been a problem for me. She has always made room and fit me in her day. While I like to think I am special to her, I highly doubt that is the case. My impression is that she is that way with most or all of her customers.

I know this is just my opinion, but I figured since I have reviewed her and didn't touch on these areas, I would do so now.

Uspilot76
12-15-14, 12:20
If she is still taking any new clients try her, Sorry I didn't ask her name, she is young and looking good. She has extras on the menu, but I didn't try because her BF is waiting outside.

I gave .8 for hour topless cleaning.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/hss/4200561537.htmlDo you have contact info for them? I need my house cleaned!

Alwazvice
04-24-15, 08:08
Won't let me paste the link.

Has anyone tried the black girl doing oral only for 60 roses? She runs under casual encounters.

oldus12
04-24-15, 12:31

Has anyone tried the black girl doing oral only for 60 roses? She runs under casual encounters.There seem to be a couple. I have seen one who is currently posting, usually says "suck you dry" or something like that. Spells out her phone number. Incall at an apartment off KL. The first time was ok. Saw her a couple more times, and it got weirder and less good every time. She was young and attractive, but had a bad attitude and questionable hygiene. The last couple times her roommates came home. Apparently they don't know what she's doing because she made me be silent, and made me wait to leave. Would definitely not repeat, even for the money.

Member #4753
04-24-15, 20:54

Has anyone tried the black girl doing oral only for 60 roses? She runs under casual encounters.All I do it get flagged and removed when I post on CL.

Post on our classified site.

Just saying,

A2

NoBuffaloBob
04-26-15, 11:17
I got this pics and quoted Escort services are 150 massage rates are 100 hour 80 half hour 50 short stay.

When I asked for address she never replied to that. 349012349013.I did not post a review then but can say that I had a car date with her in a park near her relatives home. She is a pleasant girl but sorry to say that these pics are not very close to her real look.

Everything was covered and the CBJ was good but I had a hard time getting fully ready since a bunch of squad cars came to an elderly residence near where we were parked. She tried very hard to get me up and decided to ride me sitting on my lap to get me off. That finally worked.

She stayed dressed the entire time of course and just pulled her panties off. She had a loose fitting skirt on.

She is clean and fresh smelling which is good but the weight that she has put on makes her look significantly different from these pics.

Good prices which seem to not have changed and good service if you can get her into a notel, so YMMV. I did hh at. 06 in car.

Stay safe NBB.

HughJeffenCock
04-26-15, 14:17
I did not post a review then but can say that I had a car date with her in a park near her relatives home. She is a pleasant girl but sorry to say that these pics are not very close to her real look.

Everything was covered and the CBJ was good but I had a hard time getting fully ready since a bunch of squad cars came to an elderly residence near where we were parked. She tried very hard to get me up and decided to ride me sitting on my lap to get me off. That finally worked.

She stayed dressed the entire time of course and just pulled her panties off. She had a loose fitting skirt on.

She is clean and fresh smelling which is good but the weight that she has put on makes her look significantly different from these pics.

Good prices which seem to not have changed and good service if you can get her into a notel, so YMMV. I did hh at. 06 in car.

Stay safe NBB.Or any info to contact her? I remember seeing those pics on BP but it was awhile ago I believe. Thanks!

Rauder98
04-26-15, 21:38
Or any info to contact her? I remember seeing those pics on BP but it was awhile ago I believe. Thanks!She was posting on BP at one time. I saw her back around October or so. I've tried texting her a couple times since with no luck. Haven't seen any posts from her in a few months.

Macatawa
04-27-15, 00:01
She was posting on BP at one time. I saw her back around October or so. I've tried texting her a couple times since with no luck. Haven't seen any posts from her in a few months.I saw her too and posted a review last fall. I think I saw her in October or November 2014. Good in some ways but her looks were nothing like the pics. She was working with Sophie at the time. Friendly, good massage, decent overall. But being that she was not like her pics, I would never repeat.

Macatawa
06-02-15, 11:55
Anyone tried either of these girls?

Curious what it is. Is either giving a great massage?

When two girls use the same title and give the same location which isn't the best part of town, what do you think?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/biz/5053203089.html

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/biz/5051704217.html

Spongebob357
06-02-15, 12:42

When two girls use the same title and give the same location which isn't the best part of town, what do you think?

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/biz/5051704217.htmlI saw this as well, Verlockend means pleasurable in German, so it is anybody guess as to what that means. I have not contacted them yet. Been busy. Maybe it's time to toftt, we really need some good "therapists" in kazoo.

JJLetsPlay
06-02-15, 17:55
I saw this as well, Verlockend means pleasurable in German, so it is anybody guess as to what that means. I have not contacted them yet. Been busy. Maybe it's time to toftt, we really need some good "therapists" in kazoo.Yes, we could use some good therapists here in the Zoo, but Prob Not These Girls. Thought I give them a try. Called, had pleasant convo with 1 of the 2 "Verlockend" girls. She said call back when could nail down appt time, same day. She was open on sched. I did & committed for 45 minutes later. Then she said that she had just rented a "movie" & couldn't take appt, bcuz she would be watching the movie for several hours. I'm thinkin / feelin that business is Not Important To Either girl. Both were unavail for appts. Hmmm. Doubt I'd Recommend Trying. BTW, rates were. 6 hh & 1. Hr, for undefined service. Good Luck. YMMV.

Sawyer
06-03-15, 13:29
Yes, we could use some good therapists here in the Zoo, but Prob Not These Girls. Thought I give them a try. Called, had pleasant convo with 1 of the 2 "Verlockend" girls. She said call back when could nail down appt time, same day. She was open on sched. I did & committed for 45 minutes later. Then she said that she had just rented a "movie" & couldn't take appt, bcuz she would be watching the movie for several hours. I'm thinkin / feelin that business is Not Important To Either girl. Both were unavail for appts. Hmmm. Doubt I'd Recommend Trying. BTW, rates were. 6 hh & 1. Hr, for undefined service. Good Luck. YMMV.I saw the brunette yesterday, in a small, run-down apartment in the student getto. She looks much rougher than the pics. Pics may be old. She is very petite and not very talkative. Massage was done on a bed. The apartment was so small, I think I could of rolled over and pissed in the toilet from the bed. She as little massage skills, does the massage clothed. Some roaming was allow, but she does not get into the massage. HE was uninspiring and not sensual. I the will not repeat.

I don't know if I will try the red head, for she already looks rough in her photo. I try to call her, but just got her voice mail. Had a real rough smokers voice. The brunette said they both do the massage out of the same apartment.

Sawyer.

Spongebob357
06-03-15, 15:21
I saw the brunette yesterday, in a small, run-down apartment in the student getto. She looks much rougher than the pics. Pics may be old. She is very petite and not very talkative. Massage was done on a bed. The apartment was so small, I think I could of rolled over and pissed in the toilet from the bed. She as little massage skills, does the massage clothed. Some roaming was allow, but she does not get into the massage. HE was uninspiring and not sensual. I the will not repeat.

I don't know if I will try the red head, for she already looks rough in her photo. I try to call her, but just got her voice mail. Had a real rough smokers voice. The brunette said they both do the massage out of the same apartment.

Sawyer.Thanks Sawyer, I was about to take the plunge. I owe you.

Member #6391
06-03-15, 17:06

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/biz/5051704217.htmlSaw Ginger recently at lunch.

Small apartment as Sawyer said. The brunette was leaving as I was entering. It was dark so I didn't get a good look at her.

Ginger is older, smokers voice and her face is rough.

Massage was clothed with no lotion. She talked a lot. She said I looked nervous. I was. The apartment was small, but at least I could easily tell no one else was there. Massage was on a bed.

After 30 minutes of rubbing, which wasn't bad she said my time was up.

I started to dress but asked about the sensual massage. She said that not everyone wants it so she doesn't ask. She asks what I want. I mention that I want an old fashion. She asks for 25 I countered with 20.

She got some lotion. I got her to take her top off. She had some big cAns. Not bad for her age. The belly is rough. Baby damage or some serious weight loss.

The HE was decent and could have been worse. Left there 6 and 2 lighter. I likely won't repeat. Thought about seeing the brunette but I think I'll take Sawyers word for it and pass.

Duroc
06-04-15, 07:25

Has anyone tried the black girl doing oral only for 60 roses? She runs under casual encounters.Black girl asked for 30 for BJ, I went for covered. Short hair, flabby body, dark skinned, bit of a gap tooth. Asked about FS. But got a no on that. Get what you pay for, no repeat for me.

JJLetsPlay
06-04-15, 14:36
Saw Ginger recently at lunch.

Small apartment as Sawyer said. The brunette was leaving as I was entering. It was dark so I didn't get a good look at her.

Ginger is older, smokers voice and her face is rough.

Massage was clothed with no lotion. She talked a lot. She said I looked nervous. I was. The apartment was small, but at least I could easily tell no one else was there. Massage was on a bed.

After 30 minutes of rubbing, which wasn't bad she said my time was up.

I started to dress but asked about the sensual massage. She said that not everyone wants it so she doesn't ask. She asks what I want. I mention that I want an old fashion. She asks for 25 I countered with 20.

She got some lotion. I got her to take her top off. She had some big cAns. Not bad for her age. The belly is rough. Baby damage or some serious weight loss.

The HE was decent and could have been worse. Left there 6 and 2 lighter. I likely won't repeat. Thought about seeing the brunette but I think I'll take Sawyers word for it and pass.Got to absolutely Agree with both Sawyer & Necro. These girls Not even Worth Calling. Wish I had checked updated postings before making appt yest w / Ginger. Tiny Nasty Dirty little studio apartment. Ginger Looked Rough, including sores, marks all over her arms. Apologized for her landlord Not Cleaning The Carpet. I Looked around, looked at her & said "You keep the. 6, I'm out of Here". Didn't check out the service. Was fearful of contagion! I think in this case, YMWNV (will not vary). Good Luck, JJ.

oldus12
06-04-15, 21:49
Black girl asked for 30 for BJ, I went for covered. Short hair, flabby body, dark skinned, bit of a gap tooth. Asked about FS. But got a no on that. Get what you pay for, no repeat for me.Either sounds like one I've seen, or one I was trying to see before she quit responding. Do you remember the title of the ad? If it is the one I've seen, she ended up being a real sweetheart in the end, despite being hard as a rock initially. But then again, I like them a little rough around the edges. Not quite as rough as the Ginger mentioned below.

Duroc
06-05-15, 07:18
Either sounds like one I've seen, or one I was trying to see before she quit responding. Do you remember the title of the ad? If it is the one I've seen, she ended up being a real sweetheart in the end, despite being hard as a rock initially. But then again, I like them a little rough around the edges. Not quite as rough as the Ginger mentioned below.Sorry, I don't remember the wording on the post, but the spelling and grammar was incredibly bad. She will send a picture when you respond.

Macatawa
06-05-15, 16:09
Got to absolutely Agree with both Sawyer & Necro. These girls Not even Worth Calling. Wish I had checked updated postings before making appt yest w / Ginger. Tiny Nasty Dirty little studio apartment. Ginger Looked Rough, including sores, marks all over her arms. Apologized for her landlord Not Cleaning The Carpet. I Looked around, looked at her & said "You keep the. 6, I'm out of Here". Didn't check out the service. Was fearful of contagion! I think in this case, YMWNV (will not vary). Good Luck, JJ.Not going to say that anyone else's experiences aren't as they say. I will just say that mine was better.

I went ahead and kept an appointment even after these reviews were posted. My experience and analysis is better. I made an appointment withe the brunette a couple of days in advance. She actually texted me to confirm my appointment on the day of (which is okay with me).

I arrived and having already gotten an idea of what to expect may have had lower expectations than some would have had.

First, the location is better than quite a few I have been at. The studio apartment IS small and the massage is on a bed. IMO the place was actually pretty clean and much better than quite a few I have been to including some of my reviews posted here. The bathroom was clean (again different from many lately).

Second, I had the brunette who is older than her pictures. She is very petite and does do the massage fully clothed. Her clothing is not even at all provocative. How she and you proceed from there may be different from my massage. I will simply say that my guess is that the more comfortable she is, the more relaxed she is.

Third, her massage IS average. It is not great in the sensual technique yet. However, I did notice that as I told her what I liked, her techniques improved to my liking. If I decide to see her again, then she may get better.

Fourth, she IS shy. Knowing this in advance helped. I came in relaxed, talkative, and friendly and soon she was more relaxed herself. Since I like a less talkative therapist so that I can focus on the feelings of the massage, we were both good. We did talk and she was responsive to verbal communications.

Fifth, while I found the massage to my liking although it did need improvement, I will not say that this will be your experience. Truthfully, I am fine if the general opinion is that she is not worth calling, because every time a girl is touted as great, then somehow it all gets ruined either by higher prices or by rude customers.

And lastly, I can pretty much guarantee that if you are looking for more than a massage which "may" leave you satisfied at the end (which from reviews here is not a guarantee at all), then you will be best looking elsewhere. I find it very doubtful that she will do more than a massage based on all of the cues given. This is someone who is out to make money from massages and not an escort / prostitute. But then she reminds me of a therapist from a few years ago who was like her and within a few times we had proceeded much farther than I thought she would.

Will I see her again? I don't know, but if I do and it gets better, then I will probably assume this review said enough. Again, not encouraging anyone to see her, but simply balancing the first couple of reviews with a less negative one. If anyone wants to critique my conclusions, then feel free to. I am not out to defend my experience. I am only reporting it.

PhojoAlex
06-06-15, 03:50
Not going to say that anyone else's experiences aren't as they say. I will just say that mine was better.

I went ahead and kept an appointment even after these reviews were posted. My experience and analysis is better. I made an appointment withe the brunette a couple of days in advance. She actually texted me to confirm my appointment on the day of (which is okay with me).

I arrived and having already gotten an idea of what to expect may have had lower expectations than some would have had.

First, the location is better than quite a few I have been at. The studio apartment IS small and the massage is on a bed. IMO the place was actually pretty clean and much better than quite a few I have been to including some of my reviews posted here. The bathroom was clean (again different from many lately).

Second, I had the brunette who is older than her pictures. She is very petite and does do the massage fully clothed. Her clothing is not even at all provocative. How she and you proceed from there may be different from my massage. I will simply say that my guess is that the more comfortable she is, the more relaxed she is.

Third, her massage IS average. It is not great in the sensual technique yet. However, I did notice that as I told her what I liked, her techniques improved to my liking. If I decide to see her again, then she may get better.

Fourth, she IS shy. Knowing this in advance helped. I came in relaxed, talkative, and friendly and soon she was more relaxed herself. Since I like a less talkative therapist so that I can focus on the feelings of the massage, we were both good. We did talk and she was responsive to verbal communications.

Fifth, while I found the massage to my liking although it did need improvement, I will not say that this will be your experience. Truthfully, I am fine if the general opinion is that she is not worth calling, because every time a girl is touted as great, then somehow it all gets ruined either by higher prices or by rude customers.

And lastly, I can pretty much guarantee that if you are looking for more than a massage which "may" leave you satisfied at the end (which from reviews here is not a guarantee at all), then you will be best looking elsewhere. I find it very doubtful that she will do more than a massage based on all of the cues given. This is someone who is out to make money from massages and not an escort / prostitute. But then she reminds me of a therapist from a few years ago who was like her and within a few times we had proceeded much farther than I thought she would.

Will I see her again? I don't know, but if I do and it gets better, then I will probably assume this review said enough. Again, not encouraging anyone to see her, but simply balancing the first couple of reviews with a less negative one. If anyone wants to critique my conclusions, then feel free to. I am not out to defend my experience. I am only reporting it.Been loads of bad reviews lately. I doubt it is because the local talent is really all that bad. Logic says if they are that bad then they would not be in business still or that our reviews mean nothing and no matter what we say their business is going to thrive. If it is the latter is there really a point to all this other than us feeding our man egos? LOL.

WaltK
06-08-15, 10:35
... If it is the latter is there really a point to all this other than us feeding our man egos? LOL.Absolutely. The real benefit is preventing a fellow monger from wasting his money. A guy is going to be really disappointed if he posts reviews with the hope that he will improve a providers performance. Not saying it doesn't happen, but it is an added benefit at best.

Macatawa
06-11-15, 12:11
I emailed her and she sent some pics and a phone number. I don't have time this week. Pretty blond.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cas/5060418301.html

Young white female who happens to be good with her hands looking to give full body massages.

Mostly available during evening hours! I have a massage table, message for more details!

Alwazvice
06-12-15, 06:44
I have the same iissue with time. If you don't, I probably will next week.

I emailed her and she sent some pics and a phone number. I don't have time this week. Pretty blond.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cas/5060418301.html

Young white female who happens to be good with her hands looking to give full body massages.

Mostly available during evening hours! I have a massage table, message for more details!

Macatawa
07-15-15, 01:07
I have had massages now by both Lisa and Ginger. I tried to be objective about their massages, but I cannot recommend either one after seeing Lisa and Ginger multiple times.

The location is actually okay IMO. The room is okay. What I find discouraging is the smoke from the last minute cigarette that each seems to need before my appointments. The bed is clean, and the room (outside of the smell of smoke) was decent.

The massage from Lisa is far from magical. Her hands are soft but her massage isn't filed with much energy or enthusiasm. She is quiet throughout and finds talking to be awkward. She does not seem to enjoy it at all.

Ginger is better when it comes to the massage and may be better if I went more often. However, at 60 for a half and a tip of 20 for topless, I can get much better elsewhere. Her massage was a fingertip and was stimulating. She talked more and was not awkward.

Since they advertise themselves as good at massage, I will have to say I disagree. If you want a half hour of mediocre massage with an ending, then feel free to spend the money. However, if your goal is to get a good massage of any type, then I suggest that you go elsewhere.

They advertise in a number of places on CL. Lisa is good at writing and is the one who writes the ads. While she is sweet and quite a nice in person, she isn't what she claims to be. Her picture is fairly accurate. Ginger is more outgoing, but her picture is a younger version of her.

HadAFew
07-15-15, 02:10
There are a posting and 2 girls replying to post out of alliance area also replying to men's ads they are bad news they will host and the ones husband is downstairs or in the bed room and will come out and try and start something to get more $ out of you the 1st time I was there was ok but went back for seconds and that's when the hubby was in the basement I believe the name she uses on Craigslist is Jess but changed her names on her ad and just letting everyone know to be safe out there they both due have tattoos the one is on her chest and the other girl is on her arm looks like someone drew on them with crayon just be safe out there in your ventures and if some one can post to the Akron / Canton board would be greatly appreciated to help another person out.

LonelyLove
08-07-15, 09:47
Gentlemen, my apologies for using a backpage ad as a reference but I couldn't quickly find her Craigslist ad. http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-escape-rejuvenate-you-deserve-a-blissful-massage-by-lisa-34/15626809 Is this the Lisa you've been mentioning in recent posts? I've been intrigued by her for a while and am hoping to check it out for myself soon. Please let me know. Thanks.

Snooker66
08-07-15, 10:53
I have seen this Lisa twice. She works out of her home and has a very clean and professional looking space set up for her business. She is a sweetheart, gives a good full body massage and extras are offered. She plays safe and has a pretty full menu though at a premium price. Her skills beyond the massage are average but she does make sure you leave satisfied. As always YMMV but for me she is a bit too high priced.

Snooker66.

Gentlemen, my apologies for using a backpage ad as a reference but I couldn't quickly find her Craigslist ad. http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-escape-rejuvenate-you-deserve-a-blissful-massage-by-lisa-34/15626809 Is this the Lisa you've been mentioning in recent posts? I've been intrigued by her for a while and am hoping to check it out for myself soon. Please let me know. Thanks.

Mr Coffee68
08-07-15, 11:29
Gentlemen, my apologies for using a backpage ad as a reference but I couldn't quickly find her Craigslist ad. http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-escape-rejuvenate-you-deserve-a-blissful-massa ge-by-lisa-34/15626809 Is this the Lisa you've been mentioning in recent posts? I've been intrigued by her for a while and am hoping to check it out for myself soon. Please let me know. Thanks.I saw her about six weeks ago. I don't remember her exact rates. I believe it was. 6 for massage $ for happy ending. Topless was like another. 5. She looks a little older than her pictures. The massage was fair, happy ending HJ only, no BJ, no FS. Topless was a real disappointment, very saggy breast that look like someone let the air out of them.

She gave me the old come along that FS might be available on next visit. I would not repeat. I'll spend my money on a SP instead.

LonelyLove
08-07-15, 12:06
I saw her about six weeks ago. I don't remember her exact rates. I believe it was. 6 for massage $ for happy ending. Topless was like another. 5. She looks a little older than her pictures. The massage was fair, happy ending HJ only, no BJ, no FS. Topless was a real disappointment, very saggy breast that look like someone let the air out of them.

She gave me the old come along that FS might be available on next visit. I would not repeat. I'll spend my money on a SP instead.Awesome, thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it.

Aniles
08-12-15, 23:57
I saw her about six weeks ago. I don't remember her exact rates. I believe it was. 6 for massage $ for happy ending. Topless was like another. 5. She looks a little older than her pictures. The massage was fair, happy ending HJ only, no BJ, no FS. Topless was a real disappointment, very saggy breast that look like someone let the air out of them.

She gave me the old come along that FS might be available on next visit. I would not repeat. I'll spend my money on a SP instead.A friend visited her couple of years ago; gave $ for massage (+HJ); FS was offered for $$ but he declined. ! He never went back since, wasn't worth it!

Aniles
08-18-15, 20:54
She's a rip-off, not worth it. , don't waste you time!

If your experience was / is better than mine, then I'd love to hear from you. Otherwise, stay away!

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-african-goddess/19039359

She also advertises on CL in the Casual Encounter (W4 M). Her link is removed. Her cell#269-220-2001.

Thanks.

JamesB9360
08-20-15, 00:11

She gave me the old come along that FS might be available on next visit. I would not repeat. I'll spend my money on a SP instead.I agree, upsell / waste of time.

Macatawa
10-09-15, 14:35
She advertises regularly on CL so if this link is broken then look for one that is titled Massage by Sherrie.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/thp/5256934819.html

Has anyone seen her? I think her office is near Niles or in Indiana.

Not sure if I would travel that far, but curious if she gives good massages, and I do mean the massage part too.

Member #6391
10-18-15, 18:51
What happened? Do you have any details?

She's a rip-off, not worth it. , don't waste you time!

If your experience was / is better than mine, then I'd love to hear from you. Otherwise, stay away!

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-african-goddess/19039359

She also advertises on CL in the Casual Encounter (W4 M). Her link is removed. Her cell#269-220-2001.

Thanks.

BadBoyFourU
10-18-15, 19:41
What happened? Do you have any details?He reported that she is a thief and ripped him off, what details do you really need beyond that?

Brilithos
10-21-15, 08:12
She advertises regularly on CL so if this link is broken then look for one that is titled Massage by Sherrie.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/thp/5256934819.html

Has anyone seen her? I think her office is near Niles or in Indiana.

Not sure if I would travel that far, but curious if she gives good massages, and I do mean the massage part too.I'm also interested. I texted with her a while back trying to set something up, but it was short notice and I couldn't make it work. The issue was on my end. She did send me a pic and she looked like she was in good shape. It was not a face pic though. Has anyone taken one for the team?

Member #6391
10-21-15, 20:04
I'm also interested. I texted with her a while back trying to set something up, but it was short notice and I couldn't make it work. The issue was on my end. She did send me a pic and she looked like she was in good shape. It was not a face pic though. Has anyone taken one for the team?She wanted to trade pics which I wasn't willing to do. Would you post her pick here?

She made it clear that she won't do a HE, but she would get naked and play with toys for you. I believe there was an extra charge for that.

Brilithos
10-22-15, 12:54
She wanted to trade pics which I wasn't willing to do. Would you post her pick here?

She made it clear that she won't do a HE, but she would get naked and play with toys for you. I believe there was an extra charge for that.I would post a pic if I had one. I constantly clear off all messages and phone logs on my hobby phone. Don't have a hobby phone? Go to Walmart and get one.

ZooZoo42
11-24-15, 19:24
I dreamt of her this past summer and keep forgetting to write about it. Typically posts as "Downtown Kalamazoo" something or other on CL. No incalls unfortunately, but she was prompt in responding and I was able to dream of her the next day. 1. 8 is a stretch for me but it had been a while and I figured, why not, I love chocolate, and the usual suspects seem a little. Unsopohisticated. Clearly new and nervous, a little chubby but definitely those tits and ass in the pics, soft and nice to grab everywhere, curvy. Covered FS, which I personally don't mind, some DFK, very vocal. After the second bell ring, we chatted a bit, and at the hour mark, she went on her way. We had to break the ice so I don't know if that's GFE material for you guys, but it did the trick for me. I haven't dreamt of her since but I hope to again, it's getting awful cold out.

Nailer64
12-03-15, 08:47
Went to see sammy yesterday git taken to the cleaners. No touch beware she is a big tease and can't put her phone down long enough very bad experience.

David1998
12-03-15, 19:11
Went to see sammy yesterday git taken to the cleaners. No touch beware she is a big tease and can't put her phone down long enough very bad experience.What ad was she under?

Nailer64
12-03-15, 22:11
What ad was she under?Hosting now kalmazoo 20 years old.

Nailer64
12-03-15, 22:40
What ad was she under?Her add wants you to send a pic talks about being wet and wants ti be licked (won't happen).

Nailer64
12-03-15, 22:45
Is there any real ads on CL if so please help me out I am wanting to find a hook up.

oldus12
12-06-15, 12:25
Went to see sammy yesterday git taken to the cleaners. No touch beware she is a big tease and can't put her phone down long enough very bad experience.I saw her and had a good time. It did take some persistence to actually meet up with her. She was kind of timid, and the tone of her ads was somewhat misleading. She will open up if she trusts you. Didn't get on the phone when I saw her. Over all I was pleased with the experience. As with anything, YMMV.

Nailer64
12-07-15, 07:24
I saw her and had a good time. It did take some persistence to actually meet up with her. She was kind of timid, and the tone of her ads was somewhat misleading. She will open up if she trusts you. Didn't get on the phone when I saw her. Over all I was pleased with the experience. As with anything, YMMV.Thank you for your reply! I guess ill give her one more chance it could of just been a bad day.

KZooRocker
02-02-16, 15:52
There used to be a woman who posted on CL and her headline usually said something like "A fun time every time". She stayed at the Econolodge. Anybody know what's up with her?

oldus12
02-02-16, 22:10
There used to be a woman who posted on CL and her headline usually said something like "A fun time every time". She stayed at the Econolodge. Anybody know what's up with her?I was wondering the same thing. My tastes are varied, but she was easily one of my worst / wierdest experiences ever. Seems like she posted constantly for many years. Makes you wonder.

Macatawa
02-03-16, 14:28
I was wondering the same thing. My tastes are varied, but she was easily one of my worst / wierdest experiences ever. Seems like she posted constantly for many years. Makes you wonder.I think I saw her ad about two weeks ago.

Yes, she was an interesting lady. Quite the hour. In many ways good, yet in so many others, not worth the repeat.

JoistManus
02-03-16, 20:28
There used to be a woman who posted on CL and her headline usually said something like "A fun time every time". She stayed at the Econolodge. Anybody know what's up with her?Maybe she moved again. I saw her several times when she was living in South Bend area probably two years ago.

StanleyLala
05-06-16, 04:33
If he is like many other disgraced cops, he will just get a job as a cop somewhere else.

UtrGuy
05-07-16, 21:56
Any info on this one? http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cas/5575557593.html.Makes you pay at her cam site. Says she will let you play after you pay. Riiiiight.

Flag him / her Everytime.

Alwazvice
07-15-16, 15:35
So, kept seeing the ad for a 20-21 yo doing BnG. Emailed back and forth, but was never able to connect for a 60 session.

A couple days ago she sends a pic and her mobile number to text after a couple emails. Says she's got a great private spot for car fun out off 9th street near the interstate. I'm pretty sure it's a spot I've decided would be perfect as well. Her number was 231-6292.

I have to head out that way for another reason and text her. She says let's meet at Speedway. I say I'm not sure about meeting with that many people around, so I get there 20 minutes early. I go in, come out, watch the flow, and realize there's a dude sitting in a black SUV texting away on his phone. I leave, drive around, come back. A work truck with a guy in it in back of the store has now been sitting there for more than 15 minutes (he was there when I arrived). The black SUV guy was doing the same thing, but had moved to the other side of the building.

What would you do? I left, send her a text and said I wasn't prepared for the risk and wouldn't bother her again.

If anyone has seen her and has feedback I'd appreciate knowing; the pic was a very pretty AA girl I wouldn't mind playing with now and then. I'd also appreciate feedback on did I over-react and over-think, or did skipping make sense.

oldus12
07-16-16, 06:54
So, kept seeing the ad for a 20-21 yo doing BnG. Emailed back and forth, but was never able to connect for a 60 session.

A couple days ago she sends a pic and her mobile number to text after a couple emails. Says she's got a great private spot for car fun out off 9th street near the interstate. I'm pretty sure it's a spot I've decided would be perfect as well. Her number was 231-6292.

I have to head out that way for another reason and text her. She says let's meet at Speedway. I say I'm not sure about meeting with that many people around, so I get there 20 minutes early. I go in, come out, watch the flow, and realize there's a dude sitting in a black SUV texting away on his phone. I leave, drive around, come back. A work truck with a guy in it in back of the store has now been sitting there for more than 15 minutes (he was there when I arrived). The black SUV guy was doing the same thing, but had moved to the other side of the building.

What would you do? I left, send her a text and said I wasn't prepared for the risk and wouldn't bother her again.

If anyone has seen her and has feedback I'd appreciate knowing; the pic was a very pretty AA girl I wouldn't mind playing with now and then. I'd also appreciate feedback on did I over-react and over-think, or did skipping make sense.I saw her over the winter. She wasn't the girl in the pics, but she was young, clean and friendly. She said she can host occasionally, but we met in the car. No hint of trouble when I saw her. She used to post only occasionally, but seems to be posting more lately.

CruiserinGR
08-14-16, 22:20
So I had responded to a couple of CL posts, (that both later got flagged amazingly, LOL) for massage that looked promising, and ended up with the same two numbers from both responses. Both 269 numbers, one ending in 6179 and the other in 9834. Turns out I had tried to connect with the 6179 a few weeks ago. In each instance I would get a response but when I tried to find out details they would respond "not interested" and then be rude.

If anyone has any better luck let me know, otherwise just avoid.

Akenathon
10-01-16, 18:37
Ill be in Kalamazoo tomorrow and I would like to see this girl, I found her on CL she offers just oral service it has to be a car date she wants 60 roses for that.

I asked her if she is open to FS for more money but she said she only does oral, great oral.

Have you seen her guys?

oldus12
10-02-16, 10:37
Ill be in Kalamazoo tomorrow and I would like to see this girl, I found her on CL she offers just oral service it has to be a car date she wants 60 roses for that.

Posts 155 and 156 should answer your question. I do not believe that is her in the photo.
I asked her if she is open to FS for more money but she said she only does oral, great oral.

Have you seen her guys?Posts 155 and 156 should answer your question. I do not believe that is actually her in the photo.

RedBone65
10-19-16, 03:44
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cas/5835639339.

Kzoo is not my normal mongering area, so I look to see if anyone has any details. ? PM if you pefer. Thanks Kzoo 😜.

Macatawa
10-19-16, 11:35
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cas/5835639339.

Kzoo is not my normal mongering area, so I look to see if anyone has any details. ? PM if you pefer. Thanks Kzoo 😜.Ad gone. When one sees an ad on CL (or BP for that matter), I find that it is best to copy the wording too, as it will probably be gone.

Do you remember what the ad said?

RedBone65
10-20-16, 13:48
Looking for a bit of help and info and details?

Kzoo is not my usual mongering area. Use PM message if you perfer. Thanks ya all.

David1998
10-20-16, 14:04
Looking for a bit of help and info and details?

Kzoo is not my usual mongering area. Use PM message if you perfer. Thanks ya all.That is Sophie, also post under escort for the past 5 years. Always heard she smells terrible. Every two months has a "going away for good" deal and changes her name but stays.

Macatawa
10-21-16, 10:10
That is Sophie, also post under escort for the past 5 years. Always heard she smells terrible. Every two months has a "going away for good" deal and changes her name but stays.Having visited her twice (once because I did not know it was her), I can say that you are better off looking elsewhere. Do a search for Sophie and you can get a good idea why she has mixed reviews. She is older than her listed age (aren't they all? LOL) by about seven years.

As for being unclean as David states, for me I don't recall that she was. However, I did not desire anything that would have given me an opportunity to smell if she was clean "down there. " Her skin and hair smelled fresh and clean to me. Her incall in both cases was not clean even though it was in a decent location.

As for her current claims of offering Nuru and candles and all that, IME she had none. Her "massage table" was a mattress on the floor in a less than clean room. No candles were lit. No music played. And no oils were used or even offered. Having had some awesome "real" massages that were as legitimately sensual as allowed, I would say that this is not one.

She is also on BP sometimes under the name Terra (Tara?) now.

If you are looking for suggestions, then I cannot really recommend anybody here in town right now. I can say that your BC choices are better than ours. Some like Michelle here in town. I would say she is okay but not great. There was one who was on BP awhile back named Elena. Her ad may still be up. I never saw her but from what I was told, she was pretty good.

Beyond that, we need help.

Macatawa
10-21-16, 14:48
That is Sophie, also post under escort for the past 5 years. Always heard she smells terrible. Every two months has a "going away for good" deal and changes her name but stays.You called it. Just noticed that her ad today states: "Final Day Before I am Gone!

RedBone65
10-21-16, 16:18
You called it. Just noticed that her ad today states: "Final Day Before I am Gone!Thank Kzoo for the help, pretty sure I will not drive for that one. Good looking out. " Monger On ".

RDservice
12-10-16, 23:27
Has anyone ever seen Chloe? Had a post on Craigslist (would post link but Craigslist deletes so fast) saying "Anyone want to hang out". After sending her an email she said a massage was $50 and a happy ending was $100. I said the girls on Backpage don't bill that much for full service. It was then she exploded texting how they all have STD's and are junkies. After 4 or 5 more emails saying how I was a piece of shit trying to get her to lower her rates and that she was worth more. I just marked as spam. Wow so happy any wonder why she is is trying to get $ online. She said she was in Kzoo at XXX-7292 glad I didn't try her. Seemed to be off her meds or something. Stay safe everyone.

Spongebob357
10-04-17, 09:21
Anyone tried this one yet?

https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/thp/d/heavenly-touch/6330610270.html

Thanks in advance.

Bob.

SirCody
10-05-17, 11:30
Anyone tried this one yet?

https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/thp/d/heavenly-touch/6330610270.html

Thanks in advance.

Bob.I did contact her. She said she is in GR by the airport. I not going to be that way any time soon so I had to pass. She said it's $120 for the hour. I checked the GR board but found nothing. If you find out anything Spongebob let's us know.

Sircody.

Spongebob357
10-07-17, 09:55
I did contact her. She said she is in GR by the airport. I not going to be that way any time soon so I had to pass. She said it's $120 for the hour. I checked the GR board but found nothing. If you find out anything Spongebob let's us know.

Sircody.It sounds like she is from Florida and will be going back there soon, if she were going to be in the area for a while I would invest the time and cash.

Alway's looking for the next great massage!

MNick
10-07-17, 11:32
It sounds like she is from Florida and will be going back there soon, if she were going to be in the area for a while I would invest the time and cash.

Alway's looking for the next great massage!She told me only massage, nothing more. No kind of he. And thru a god bless in. So for 120 if you want a massage, go ahead.

Traveler269
12-18-17, 16:20
Had one hit my ad today in the Parchment area that calls herself Stephanie with the last 4 digits 0926. She says she hosts but really hasn't answered any questions other than to say I will leave happy. Does anyone have any intel they can share?

MySecretLife
03-11-18, 11:41
Had one hit my ad today in the Parchment area that calls herself Stephanie with the last 4 digits 0926. She says she hosts but really hasn't answered any questions other than to say I will leave happy. Does anyone have any intel they can share?She's telling me the same thing. Might toftt, will report if I do. But she needs to be less sketchy.

Hoeser
02-16-19, 15:36
She's telling me the same thing. Might toftt, will report if I do. But she needs to be less sketchy.Anyone seen Tina in kzoo.

RaulJulia
09-15-23, 16:56
I don't put any belief in this Tarot stuff. Zero. But I'm always down for some titties. So I'm curious if anyone has taken the plunge and is willing to admit it. I find the whole ad sort of humorous. But what really cracks me up is that it's not even in person at this point, it's apparently a zoom call or something. And I wonder if she ever is going to get her "new sacred space" or if it will just be via video all the time. I might give it a shot just for kicks if she were actually in the same room with me and if there's more involved that just Tarot reading, but I can look at titties on a computer screen for free without having to leave home or listen to a bunch of Tarot mumbo jumbo.

https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/crs/d/kalamazoo-topless-tarot-readings/7655363406.html