PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Scott Lee 44
03-22-13, 22:31
Is there a phone contact available? Thanks.Her ads are generally found on Craigslist. Many are VERY LONG, but the latest isn't:

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3691227874.html

RedRum1963
03-23-13, 02:59
Didn't know what to expect call LOLA set up an appt. She was prompt with answering my calls. She met me at the door. She knocks me off my feet! She definitely the girl in the pic. Athletic build perky top and round bottom. Nice smile, great conversation! She did a thorough job. An amazing job on my hamstrings which I love! Truly sincere massage. I got sensual for the hour priceless service for affordable prices, I mean for what she's offering. Small place but safe, warm and discreet. Totally worth it I plan to go back!

Grking
03-24-13, 12:43
One preface. A lot of these massage girls know of these forums. They will pose as a customer and review themselves. As for an honest Lola review. Small 2nfloor, studio apt, combo sleeper-workspace. Admittedly Good massage skills. Small top, Never stops talking, rather annoying. Rushed HE.

Kiljian
03-24-13, 18:25
Responded to an ad on Craigslist in the w4m personals section. It was an obvious advertisement for a rub down. The girl described herself as a blond with a sexy body and claimed to be 25. After making contact with her, I discovered it was Heather. I believe she used to post often on Backpage, and also used to be a stripper locally. I was hoping it was a new girl, but no luck. If you're looking for her phone number, send me a PM.

BesosJk
03-25-13, 16:17
I have been watching the massage ads / massage wars on CL and have visited most of them. I've been trying to find a good massage therapist but up until now, have left disappointed with everyone I've tried until I met Lola. I have been to Lola twice now and have had 2 great experiences. She worked my body over very well and there were no knots left when she was done. I never received any sexual favors from Lola nor was anything brought up. Lola is in a 2nd floor private studio apartment where I felt very comfortable. Lola is also a very very attractive girl and look forward to seeing her again in the future.

Sjc9293
03-26-13, 17:29
Responded to an ad on Craigslist in the w4m personals section. It was an obvious advertisement for a rub down. The girl described herself as a blond with a sexy body and claimed to be 25. After making contact with her, I discovered it was Heather. I believe she used to post often on Backpage, and also used to be a stripper locally. I was hoping it was a new girl, but no luck. If you're looking for her phone number, send me a PM.I too contacted her, and she seemed awfully flighty and evasive. I eventually gave up trying to book with her. And it would appear she is using her personal number to post. Not a burner number.

WolvGuy
03-28-13, 21:59
I too contacted her, and she seemed awfully flighty and evasive. I eventually gave up trying to book with her. And it would appear she is using her personal number to post. Not a burner number.She's a little hottie but not worth your time or money. If you look there is

Poor reviews of her on this site.

Sjc9293
03-31-13, 19:37
Saw a listing for a sensual massage. Thought what the heck, let's give it a try. Searched for the phone number and name, nothing came up.

616-xxx-0335.

Wish I had seen the follow up postings about her on CL. Guess she really pissed some guys off. The pics she provides, are probably her. 10-15 years ago. Her incall is a duplex house but she does have quite a few birds, some of which are roaming free throughout the house. Massage is performed on a mat on the floor. It was a combination of tantric / crap.

Here's a pic of her. Unfortunately it appears her CL ad is down.

Sjc9293
03-31-13, 19:48
Well, I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I was cash and dashed by Nicole / Ashley. Essentially she set me up with her sister, who is calling herself Alexia / Ashely. She's at 616-xxx-6498. What happened was, Nicole offered her sister up. Said she needed me to pick her up at her house and take her to the hotel for some fun. Picked her up, and Nicole came out an asked me for some money upfront, which I provided, figuring I wouldn't have an issue, as I had seen her before, and her sister was going to be in the car with me.

About a mile down the road, her sister started getting fidgety and wanted me to pull over so she could get a pop. I said let's wait until we get closer to the hotel. Once we got closer to the hotel, I purchased her the pop, but she then told me she forgot the pass at home, and we needed go back and get it. I said just get a new pass at the front desk and she gave me some bs story about being charged for extra room keys. I ended up bringing her home. She said to wait for 5 minutes across the street. I waited for 15 minutes, and then some other car showed up and she took off on me.

For what it's worth, nicole has offered to make it right, however, I do not trust them at all. Just an FYI.

The time I did spend with Nicole previously, was at her apartment. It was run down, had a dog, and her sister was hanging out next door. The session itself was constantly interrupted with phone calls and texts every other minute. Nicole complained about some big black guy who was stalking her from this board. I'm guessing she must've scammed him too, although she said she doesn't' do black guys.

Anyhow, there are pics of posts that are far below. I've enclosed another one she sent me.

SoKent
03-31-13, 21:10
Saw a listing for a sensual massage. Thought what the heck, let's give it a try. Searched for the phone number and name, nothing came up.

616-xxx-0335.

Wish I had seen the follow up postings about her on CL. Guess she really pissed some guys off. The pics she provides, are probably her. 10-15 years ago. Her incall is a duplex house but she does have quite a few birds, some of which are roaming free throughout the house. Massage is performed on a mat on the floor. It was a combination of tantric / crap.

Here's a pic of her. Unfortunately it appears her CL ad is down.TY for the report. Sorry for the bad luck. Saw this CL ad Sat or Sunday. It appeared to be anothe "face" for Anna / Juanita based on the text in the ad. It is difficult to know when she changes her name, photo, and probably a throw-away phone number. As Anna / Juanita she has had many poor reviews. Thanks again for the report. It will undoutedly prevent the same bad experience and wasted cash for other guys reading your report.

Rudy007
04-03-13, 11:53
First time poster long time lurker here, has anyone tried the salon Di that posts on CR?

Asianplvr
04-03-13, 15:26
First time poster long time lurker here, has anyone tried the salon Di that posts on CR?It's a good way for you to get credibility here. You try her, then report. Looking forward to your post.

SoKent
04-03-13, 18:19
First time poster long time lurker here, has anyone tried the salon Di that posts on CR?Her massage is good and has only gotten better with the massage training she has taken. One of the best in the GR area IMHO. I think that she has completely backed away from doing any extras over the past several months (just my experience). Because she shares the space with a beauty salon, any extras would be very limited I would think. Have seen her several times and really appreciate the quality of the legit massage. Probably not a good choice if you are expecting HE, etc.

Groves
04-03-13, 23:00
Visited with Diamond a few days back. Agree with earlier reports. She's actually a fair conversationalist, although she does like to talk about herself. The massage, while not the best in GR, wasn't bad. HE was standard. All in all, worth the price.

Jaynna45
04-04-13, 11:08
Her massage is good and has only gotten better with the massage training she has taken. One of the best in the GR area IMHO. I think that she has completely backed away from doing any extras over the past several months (just my experience). Because she shares the space with a beauty salon, any extras would be very limited I would think. Have seen her several times and really appreciate the quality of the legit massage. Probably not a good choice if you are expecting HE, etc.Thank you for noticing my massage skills. I appreciate that! I do not do any extras whatsoever, as I am a trained professional and choose not to take such risks with my licensing.

I do not share salon space, I am in fact the owner and the hair salon gals are my employees. I am founder and CEO of Salon Di which includes massage and hair care. I can offer any of you a great massage with excellent stretching, however I do not offer extras of any kind.

Before any providers report this post as a commercial message, I see it more as a clarification. Since I think it would tend to limit, more than increase, her call volume from our membership, I didn't take it down.

Thanks,

A2

MartinGr
04-04-13, 18:58
I saw ashley for the 3rd time yesterday. It was my first time doing full service with her. Well, I had a good time. Left satisfied for sure. Will repeat.

Monger01
04-04-13, 19:12
I saw ashley for the 3rd time yesterday. It was my first time doing full service with her. Well, I had a good time. Left satisfied for sure. Will repeat.Do you have a Link?

MartinGr
04-04-13, 19:34
Do you have a Link?Nah, she post on CL in the casual encounters section pretty regularly. Her ads usually get deleted within a couple hours though. Just keep an eye out I guess. She stays over by the Plainfield Meijer.

Holly Berry100
04-05-13, 14:06
So yesterday went to see jewels she post on CL.

Very clean environment Friendly personality Great.

Relaxing Touch no upcharge definitely a repeat!

Paige6971
04-05-13, 14:28
It's been very quiet this week? Why?

Asianplvr
04-05-13, 17:56

Relaxing Touch no upcharge definitely a repeat!Ty for you post. Welcome to the forums.

Sjc9293
04-05-13, 18:35
It's been very quiet this week? Why?Spring Break. Most of us guys have families.

Sjc9293
04-05-13, 18:36
Do you have a Link?Be ver careful if you don't want to smell like smoke. The last time I was there, I reeked to the point that some of my co-workers were thinking I had taken up smoking. Also, her "boyfriend" lurks around. He usually goes for a walk while she does her thing. My recommendation is you park at the Meijer and walk over to her incall. It's a very short jaunt.

FineByMe72
04-06-13, 07:47
Is this the Jewel from Healthy Habits in Cascade? Was HE involved? Any roaming? What was the tip?

Relaxing Touch no upcharge definitely a repeat!

Monger01
04-06-13, 16:28
Saw Diamond last week.
She is the girl in the pic but the pic is a glam shot.
She's not unattractive but if she walked by you wouldn't watch her walk either.
Her ad says " slim FIT & feminine". In my mind slim fit doesn't mean your gut is bigger than my middle aged one.
She's not BBW or anything but I'd not call her "fit".

Her biz is in a tiny office suite on Lake Eastbrook. Nice, clean, safe, local.
No shower. A minus for me.
Having read reviews here I knew the pricing but acted like I didn't and asked for the menu.
40hh / 60hr massage. 60hh / 90hr Sensual. Which is a fully clothed, no touching by you HE after massage.
90hh / 150hr Erotic. I asked for the menu on that last one since its a $90 up-charge from the hour massage fee. Other than for Mikki at Hawaii I've never paid 150 total at an AMP. She said she get's nude and you can touch. I cannot imagine she sells too much of that option.
To pay an extra 90 for a not so fit girl to be nude and I can touch is a horrible deal.
She'd have to be a perfect "10" for me to even consider it.
I opted for the hour+sensual for $90. Better than average massage but nothing special.
HE was nothing special either.
She had a lot of clothes on. Like she was ready for a hike in the cold. I was disappointed by that. Hard to enjoy her shape when its buried under layers.

As others stated, she talks. A LOT! I guess some call this conversation but for me it was annoying. She fishes for things to talk about, like she's nervous if you know what I mean. It was like listening to my Ex babble on non-stop while I'm trying to enjoy a relaxing massage.

Her attitude I will say is excellent. She is upbeat and cheerful. Asks often if pressure is enough and so on.
I will not repeat. Not that service was bad but for that same 90 I can also take a shower at most AMPs in addition to the same services+lift their top and let me touch (at Pacific anyway).
If she would offer just topless and allow touching during HE for say $100 I'd probably see her occasionally. 150 for nude+touching LOL umm no!
For 80 I can go see that redhead on BP for the $80 special and get FS or at least a BJ.

Holly Berry100
04-07-13, 22:29
Went to visit Kami today wonderful touch quite in home studio with shower available 2 hours for $100 flip amazing and wonderful personality will repeat total damage $140.

michiguy2
04-07-13, 22:40
First time poster. I too visited Diamond once, and came to the very same conclusion. Thanks for the honest post.

Sjc9293
04-08-13, 09:25
She's a little hottie but not worth your time or money. If you look there is

Poor reviews of her on this site.You aren't the only member who has said that. I drove out to meet her based on her pics. Turn around and left as soon as I saw her. She's a good 30 to 50 lbs heavier than her pics would lead you to believe.

Xxx-xxx-6107

Blackfire
04-09-13, 12:43
All the posts about Lola the man, Summer the working girl, blah, blah blah. What is going on there? Has anybody got a line on a good massage lady who posts there?

Paige6971
04-09-13, 13:32
I usually post my ads on craigslist but with all the BS. Childish games being played on there no-one knows who to trust so guys be careful with your choices. Good luck hunting!

FineByMe72
04-09-13, 22:53
Are you a great choice for a massage those of us on this site would like?

I usually post my ads on craigslist but with all the BS. Childish games being played on there no-one knows who to trust so guys be careful with your choices. Good luck hunting!

Tarotjd
04-11-13, 10:32
I usually post my ads on craigslist but with all the BS. Childish games being played on there no-one knows who to trust so guys be careful with your choices. Good luck hunting!Hey. Don't leave us hanging. Give us contact details and a link. Ya got us drooling over here.

LongTom
04-11-13, 19:58
All the posts about Lola the man, Summer the working girl, blah, blah blah. What is going on there? Has anybody got a line on a good massage lady who posts there?Depends on what you're looking for. A good legit massage? Diane at Salon Di or, on a good day, Beth at Touch of Tranquility.

Decent Massage at a MP. Paige at Healthy Habits- YMMV.

Typical AMP. Either Rhonda or Camille at Wonder.

I'm sure there are others as board brothers can attest. Just a few IMHO.

Be safe

Blackfire
04-12-13, 07:51
Depends on what you're looking for. A good legit massage? Diane at Salon Di or, on a good day, Beth at Touch of Tranquility.

I.

Be safeThanks Tom. What I was really commenting on and wondering about was specifically the Craigslist adds under "beauty", and has anybody hooked up with a decent provider from there. Some of the ladies pics looks pretty good, but with all the crap on there recently it makes me apprehensive to try any of them without something more definite that they are good and safe. Regarding the ones you mentioned, I have absolutely NO interest in any lady who doesn't at least provide a HE, I have no problem finding a good massage from a legitimate therapist but the reason I review THIS site is for the providers who give a little extra. While I know there are a few that advertise here and are strictly legit, it doesn't make sense to me that they would advertise on a SEXGUIDE site for a legitimate massage?

And thanks for the comment on Rhonda at Wonder, but I don't think she individually or Wonder at all advertises on Craigslist? I've had Rhonda before and while it was an ok experience her body type isn't really what I am desiring. I saw her as a smaller bbw and I like the petite provider. If anyone knows of a good hot willing and capable provider that post on Craiglist please post it up or PM me.

Lumpy69
04-12-13, 11:15
First off I'm a newbie to this site and want to say hello now that's out of the way went to see Diamond today and got the E. S. And I have to say it was a great time her massage tech were excellent conversation good and and ending was awesome and she attractive to boot from head to toe this is my second time seeing her will repeat I give my overall experience with her a 10 left session relaxed and happy.

ZzzDamm
04-12-13, 12:00
Depends on what you're looking for. A good legit massage? Diane at Salon Di or, on a good day, Beth at Touch of Tranquility.

Be safeI have always found that Asian Pacific always has great massages, located downtown they usually advertise on Craigslist on Mondays.

Monger01
04-12-13, 18:15
First off I'm a newbie to this site and want to say hello now that's out of the way went to see Diamond today and got the E. S. And I have to say it was a great time her massage tech were excellent conversation good and and ending was awesome and she attractive to boot from head to toe this is my second time seeing her will repeat I give my overall experience with her a 10 left session relaxed and happy.1st post and total opposite my review.

Hmmm.

Holly Berry100
04-15-13, 15:12
Went to see Diamond yesterday for 1 hour massage $60?

She truest to up charge me like she needed money bad very annoying.

Also that is not no glamour shot that is totally a different girl.

She's located in a nice sweet but she had a guy out side the office waiting on her.

Seem kinda fishy I will not repeat and slim and fit is not the word it's over weight good luck.

I'd rather keep visiting Lola she gives a great massage.

Admin2
04-17-13, 12:34
[deleted by admin]

editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

The Scroller
04-27-13, 07:58
A few of weeks ago I made an appt with Lola. I showed up to her address in the city, went to the side door and first instincts kicked in when I walked into what felt I was walking through a dope house to get to her door. I smelled pot, dirty garbage on the ground and it looked like a big ashtray. When I got to her room it was not as bad. Very small efficiency type apartment but clean. No massage table just a bed. She was going a hundred miles an hour, I thought she was high. She asked for money up front and it was more than the ad but not by much. Surprised by the quality of massage after this nervous start. It was very good. Quality and experience. I was nervous because of the environment and she kept stopping and reaching for something way behind us (was paying attention for a gun, or rob as my pants were over there) She talked through the entire massage. Towards the end she did and MAJOR up sell for the ending. And here is where everything went way south. I agreed to the price and she performed the act, and was sitting there waiting with wet wipes. When it went everywhere she BLEW THE F UP. She went nuts. Like "you need to get out of here" and "I told you to tell me when" and going ON AND ON. At this point I seriously felt like I was in an unsafe situation. She totally changed attitude and was nutso. I got dressed, got out of there and down the road she starts calling trying to apologize and offer me a good deal next time. I have been around, been to a lot of shady places and can handle quite a bit. But I have to say this one has had me questioning my safety out there and will be staying on the dl at the parlors from now on. Good luck and be safe out there.

SerenityNow437
05-07-13, 17:28
Well, I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I was cash and dashed by Nicole / Ashley. Essentially she set me up with her sister, who is calling herself Alexia / Ashely. She's at 616-xxx-6498. What happened was, Nicole offered her sister up. Said she needed me to pick her up at her house and take her to the hotel for some fun. Picked her up, and Nicole came out an asked me for some money upfront, which I provided, figuring I wouldn't have an issue, as I had seen her before, and her sister was going to be in the car with me.

About a mile down the road, her sister started getting fidgety and wanted me to pull over so she could get a pop. I said let's wait until we get closer to the hotel. Once we got closer to the hotel, I purchased her the pop, but she then told me she forgot the pass at home, and we needed go back and get it. I said just get a new pass at the front desk and she gave me some bs story about being charged for extra room keys. I ended up bringing her home. She said to wait for 5 minutes across the street. I waited for 15 minutes, and then some other car showed up and she took off on me.

For what it's worth, nicole has offered to make it right, however, I do not trust them at all. Just an FYI.

The time I did spend with Nicole previously, was at her apartment. It was run down, had a dog, and her sister was hanging out next door. The session itself was constantly interrupted with phone calls and texts every other minute. Nicole complained about some big black guy who was stalking her from this board. I'm guessing she must've scammed him too, although she said she doesn't' do black guys.

Anyhow, there are pics of posts that are far below. I've enclosed another one she sent me.So I had not read this review before seeing Ashley but I wish I had. I did not get cash-and-dashed, but it wasn't a comfortable situation all around. I placed an ad on CL and Ashley replied. She sent me pics of who I learned when I got there was Nicole. Ashley was not bad looking, I am not sure why she did not send me her own photo. Whatever.

Anyway, I ended up meeting with Ashley while Nicole stormed in and out of the place, a few times talking to Ashley through the door. Ashley gave an ok BBBJ but was complaining after 10 minutes or so about her jaw hurting. I understand it may not be the most comfortable thing in the world, but you're only prolonging it when you ruin the mood with a few complaints. Eventually we got there and she left no mess to clean up.

The place is run down, they live there with at least one guy, as we used his room. I will say they were both friendly, but some privacy would've been appreciated.

BUT the whole reason I posted a review here is to let everyone know to be aware of the fact that this place is where the currently missing / presumed dead woman lived. She lived in the apt under Nicole / Ashley's. As I found out when I left, news cameras show up at random hours. Yes, TV8 was there when I walked out! Holy shit you want to talk about freaking out! They turned the cameras away so I could escape, which I appreciated. Just thought some of you may appreciate knowing that this place receives a lot of attention while this story is hot!

Asianplvr
05-10-13, 09:30
BUT the whole reason I posted a review here is to let everyone know to be aware of the fact that this place is where the currently missing / presumed dead woman lived. She lived in the apt under Nicole / Ashley's. As I found out when I left, news cameras show up at random hours. Yes, TV8 was there when I walked out! Holy shit you want to talk about freaking out! They turned the cameras away so I could escape, which I appreciated. Just thought some of you may appreciate knowing that this place receives a lot of attention while this story is hot!HOLY SHIT is right! More like HOLY SHIT! I would have totally freaked out. Thanks for the heads up and info.

GrMojo
05-10-13, 14:55
HOLY SHIT is right! More like HOLY SHIT! I would have totally freaked out. Thanks for the heads up and info.In the hobby, we need to have brass balls. Otherwise, we end up like some of the ladies we see, who get arrested BECAUSE they freak out at the sight of something they don't like. Hell, I've walked right by LEO's car, on the way to see a lady, and never had a problem. My side occupation requires that I be a damn good actor, while under pressure.

Asianplvr
05-10-13, 15:49
In the hobby, we need to have brass balls. Otherwise, we end up like some of the ladies we see, who get arrested BECAUSE they freak out at the sight of something they don't like. Hell, I've walked right by LEO's car, on the way to see a lady, and never had a problem. My side occupation requires that I be a damn good actor, while under pressure.If I spot Leo anywhere near my destination I leave. I'm a softy with no brass balls when it comes LE and mongering. I have to error on the side of caution and eliminate the risks I can control. I'm not single and my paranoidal tendencies may be higher than if I were single.

Improven
05-16-13, 22:30
Has anyone TOFTT with this apparently legit provider?

I'm curious if its a front. Late night after 11 AND prefers text vs call 75 min back massage?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3810077592.html

Member #5710
05-17-13, 08:22
If I spot Leo anywhere near my destination I leave. I'm a softy with no brass balls when it comes LE and mongering. I have to error on the side of caution and eliminate the risks I can control. I'm not single and my paranoidal tendencies may be higher than if I were single.I've never had an issue with LE when going to see someone from CL or BP. Over the years I've been stopped on occasion by LE when I had a SW in the vehicle. On all but one occasion the SW as removed from my vehicle and taken away by LE. I'd be given a warning, told to "go home" and let go. That other time the SW and I knew each other pretty well and after LE interviewed both of us about who the other person is, where were we going, etc, they let us both go and we went on our way. In any case, I always drive around a bit (even when going to see a non SW) just to get an idea if the area is hot. If it is, I don't hang around.

EngrGuy
05-20-13, 07:31
This one is on craigslist. Any one have any in tell?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3805458595.html

Member #5710
05-20-13, 16:07
This one is on craigslist. Any one have any in tell?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3805458595.htmlGo to the link you posted and then go to her website (which is clearly listed in the ad). You'll find all of your answers there.

Superman55
05-25-13, 14:13
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3828048279.html

Haven't seen her post ever before. She looks amazing. I see her picture is from 2009, but it's an original photo, I already reversed imaged it.

Anyone had the privilege or know anything about her? She's advertising 45$ for an hour, was wondering if she offers any extras?

Dave GR
05-28-13, 17:04
Has anyone TOFTT with this apparently legit provider?

I'm curious if its a front. Late night after 11 AND prefers text vs call 75 min back massage?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3810077592.htmlThe link was gone when I clicked it, but if it's a gal with short hair on the NW side, she's legit. Pretty decent for the price. But Totally legit.

ZzzDamm
05-31-13, 11:02
I have visited Maria, she is not exactly in a great neighborhood, massage was so so. I will not repeat.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3839547213.html

LongTom
05-31-13, 23:08

Haven't seen her post ever before. She looks amazing. I see her picture is from 2009, but it's an original photo, I already reversed imaged it.

Anyone had the privilege or know anything about her? She's advertising 45$ for an hour, was wondering if she offers any extras?This is Stacey, formerly of Oasis. Rocking hot bod, topless HE. Nothing more. Nice enough, but don't go there for the massage, LOL.

Rjmlu
06-01-13, 15:51
This is Stacey, formerly of Oasis. Rocking hot bod, topless HE. Nothing more. Nice enough, but don't go there for the massage, LOL.What is topless he? Sorry. Not new to the hobby but new to this forum.

SSurfer
06-02-13, 05:46
What is topless he? Sorry. Not new to the hobby but new to this forum.Click Abbreviations at the top of the page.

SexScandal
06-02-13, 10:11
Does Ashley solicit anyone else's phone like crazy? I am wondering how others handle it or if it is best to just stay away.

GrGuy110
06-03-13, 11:01
Are you talking about the bigger cheated Ashley? If so yes! Get a new number. Stay away

WolvGuy
06-03-13, 14:16
Does Ashley solicit anyone else's phone like crazy? I am wondering how others handle it or if it is best to just stay away.It would help if you posted a link so we could see who you are referring to. Jmo

Akenathon
06-03-13, 14:21
It would help if you posted a link so we could see who you are referring to. JmoI do not you guys but I had a bad experience with Ashley the girl who post on CL, she host next to the meijer NW.

RichieGR
06-03-13, 14:32
This is Stacey, formerly of Oasis. Rocking hot bod, topless HE. Nothing more. Nice enough, but don't go there for the massage, LOL.I concur, she's hot-hot-hot. Not a great massage, but HJ. With a view!

WolvGuy
06-03-13, 14:36
I do not you guys but I had a bad experience with Ashley the girl who post on CL, she host next to the meijer NW.Ok now that you mentioned Meijer I know who you are talking about. She seems to be a hit or miss because I have heard some good and some not so good about her. To me it's kind of a turn off knowing the bf is outside sitting around the corner. That was the biggest reason why I never tried her.

Chad Adler
06-03-13, 17:16
Ok now that you mentioned Meijer I know who you are talking about. She seems to be a hit or miss because I have heard some good and some not so good about her. To me it's kind of a turn off knowing the bf is outside sitting around the corner. That was the biggest reason why I never tried her.I never understood the positive reviews of Ashley. She is fat, nasty, and dumb as nails. She also smokes and provides horrible service at way higher prices than she has any right to be charging with no negotiation possible. I guess the positive is, she will have sex with you for money.

I found her on craigslist maybe a couple years ago, before I had ever used backpage. She has posted on BP a few times since then. I was inexperienced when I met her, so in our text conversation I asked her not to rush me. What I meant was, I didn't want her to tell me to hurry up and get hard or hurry up and finish, but I guess she thought I meant something else when she agreed to it. When I walked into the smokey room she was sitting at a desk working on an art project for her daughter that involved paint and glitter and a big sheet of poster board. At first I thought she meant she was doing her daughter's homework because it looked like the work of a first grader, but it turned out she was making it as a gift for her kid. She said she had just gotten the idea for it and started working on it. And she worked on it for most of the time I was there. I took off my shoes and sat on the bed, and she just kept gluing and coloring and listening to country music and saying really dumb things with the confidence of a girl who thought herself clever. I sat politely, waiting and talking casually with her. Eventually, she asked if I wanted to actually do something because I only had a half hour, and my time was almost up. When I said I had just been waiting for her to finish working on her project, she said she had only been doing that because I had told her not to rush me. Then she proceeded to rush me. She gave a BBBJ and CFS, but she would only take off her pants, not her top. I understood why from the bit of flesh I could actually see. She is covered in stretch marks and everything sags horribly. Some of this could have been improved by a better attitude, but instead she just lay on the bed and made faces that seemed to purposely indicate how bored she was. She didn't do any of the fake moans that working girls sometimes do to help guys get off, but instead kept asking me if I was almost done, exactly the opposite of what I was requesting when I had asked her not to rush me. At one point, probably a half hour after I had entered the room, Ashley answered a call from the skinny white guy sitting outside a few doors down, and graciously told him that everything was fine and then let me finish. I grabbed her shoulders and chest and started banging her really aggressively to get off. It was difficult to do because her vagina was so stretched out I couldn't really feel anything, but I managed. I've included a picture of her from a March backpage ad, but I assure you she looks way worse in person."Non rushed quality time," were the first words in the ad. She charged 80 for a half hour.

Member #5710
06-04-13, 07:59
These two contacted an ads I placed. Before I commit to either, I was wondering what intel there was on them. Maria is the one taking a pic with her cell phone. The other two pics are Samantha.

Chad Adler
06-04-13, 14:51
She charged 80 for a half hour.I forgot to mention, when I paid Ashley, she pulled out a huge wad of cash and bragged that she had made all that money just in the few hours since she had posted on craigslist. She also showed me her phone so I could see how many guys were still texting her even though she had deleted the ad shortly after posting it. I guess she doesn't post very often because she can pay her rent and get extra spending money just from one ad. She probably has repeat customers a well.

What is the incentive for being a quality provider if you can operate at her level and people will keep coming to you?

SexScandal
06-05-13, 04:28
It would help if you posted a link so we could see who you are referring to. JmoI would if there was one to be posted. It's the Ashley who has a sister named Nicole. They respond to ads, but don't post them.

SerenityNow437
06-06-13, 12:41
Does Ashley solicit anyone else's phone like crazy? I am wondering how others handle it or if it is best to just stay away.I met with her, she used to call every day after. Now it's basically stopped. I just let it ring, I know who it is and am not interested in answering!

Member #5710
06-06-13, 14:03
I would if there was one to be posted. It's the Ashley who has a sister named Nicole. They respond to ads, but don't post them.If you don't already know, stay away from these two. Far, far away.

Macatawa
06-08-13, 01:10
This is Stacey, formerly of Oasis. Rocking hot bod, topless HE. Nothing more. Nice enough, but don't go there for the massage, LOL.How much per hour?

LongTom
06-08-13, 10:19
How much per hour?Roughly the same rates as most of the MP's in town. 60/40 hr / hh. Specials when posted.

Muskegon
06-12-13, 16:12
Hey guys,

Seen Stacey at her new location recently. She is gorgeous with a hot body. Different hair style than in pic in ad. 50$ hour massage plus tip for HE.

You have to ask for the finish during massage or she won't do it. YMMV. Nothing extra besides that.

Says she left Oasis because the atmosphere there was getting dangerous with other girls doing alot more than massages. Can anyone confirm this? Might have to test this out and see.

Member #4648
06-15-13, 15:22
I see their ads on CL all the time but never see much feedback here. Does anyone have any Intel on either of these 2?

Let me know please.

Thanks!

LongTom
06-19-13, 10:43
Saw Maria the other day. She posts under the Beauty section. Although her post does say "professional", the 8 quoted on the phone suggests some of the oldest profession might be available. This was not the case. In fact the actual massage didn't even get into the top 5 in the area for legit massages. Don't get me wrong. I understand not every girl wants to rub and tug- some just want to give a straight massage. But the going price for legit massage is more in the. 4.5 range per hour (occasionally less). Sensual massages can and should command the higher range of. 6.8 (tips based on service). Charging a sensual massage door fee but providing a lackluster legit massage makes me a one-and-done, particularly in GR where there are half a dozen equally cute, similarly trained but reasonably priced legitimate masseuses posting right next to you. If you're reading this Maria, learn the ropes, set reasonable expectations and meet them!

ZzzDamm
06-19-13, 14:52
Saw Maria the other day. She posts under the Beauty section. Although her post does say "professional", the 8 quoted on the phone suggests some of the oldest profession might be available. This was not the case. In fact the actual massage didn't even get into the top 5 in the area for legit massages. Don't get me wrong. I understand not every girl wants to rub and tug- some just want to give a straight massage. But the going price for legit massage is more in the. 4.5 range per hour (occasionally less). Sensual massages can and should command the higher range of. 6.8 (tips based on service). Charging a sensual massage door fee but providing a lackluster legit massage makes me a one-and-done, particularly in GR where there are half a dozen equally cute, similarly trained but reasonably priced legitimate masseuses posting right next to you. If you're reading this Maria, learn the ropes, set reasonable expectations and meet them!Yes I have commented on her before, no enthusiasm or even a feeling like she even likes to massage, a waste of time.

GRGuy616
06-25-13, 20:46
Stacey is now on her own. I've seen her a few times at her other places she was at. I personally think she is one of the best looking girls in the biz, if not the best. Anyway, has anyone had any success with her past a HE?

Any advise for me with her would be great.

Guy

LongTom
06-25-13, 22:34
I see their ads on CL all the time but never see much feedback here. Does anyone have any Intel on either of these 2?

Let me know please.

Thanks!I haven't seen Summer (our schedules never click). But I have seen Mia in the past. She posts non-face pics on CL under beauty and also on BP (you can tell it's her because she usually includes pics of her in a leopard print corset). Incall location is satisfactory and fairly discrete, certainly nothing to worry about. Appointments are easy to book. Massage is about average for someone without formal training, the sensual component is satisfying. Everything beyond HJ is covered (prerequisite for me anyway). Totally non-rushed session. She seems to have more time for me than I have for her, and she is actually a fair to good conversationalist- if that is of value to you.

She does have some quirks. The corset stays on, covering her middle. She is in no-way heavy, but does have a couple of kids and I suspect that it is covering some stretch marks. The only thing I would comment on is her lack of eye contact during FS. I find it disconcerting that she keeps her eyes either closed or averted. But maybe I'm just that homely? The plusses easily outweigh the minuses. Notably, her legs are great and her hands gentle. In all, she is a safe go-to, particularly for a newbie and I try to see her at least once a month.

Be safe and enjoy.

Tom

Rjmlu
06-27-13, 11:38
Stacey is now on her own. I've seen her a few times at her other places she was at. I personally think she is one of the best looking girls in the biz, if not the best. Anyway, has anyone had any success with her past a HE?

GuySaw her a few times the past few weeks. Send pm for detials if needed. Short answer is she's very friendly and hospitable. Would see her again. Pm me for more.

Rjmlu
06-27-13, 12:48

GuyPM me for info. I've seen her a few times lately. She's awesome BTW.

Tarotjd
06-27-13, 17:07
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3890921232.html Sounds good. But would like to make sure not wasting time. All help appreciated.

Bacardi1314
06-28-13, 00:45
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3890921232.html

Sounds good. But would like to make sure not wasting time. All help appreciated.I also would like to know the details of this listing. I'm very curious. Thanks all.

FineByMe72
06-28-13, 09:11
Read the forum. Several of us have reviewed her. YMMV but you'll likely get what you're looking for there. I probably wouldn't repeat only because she's not my cup of tea.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3890921232.html

Sounds good. But would like to make sure not wasting time. All help appreciated.

SerenityNow437
06-28-13, 09:38
A girl who responded to an ad I placed on craigslist is looking for a few more clients. She's 25, has incall in GR off Eastern. Shapely with nice curves. Juicy booty and thighs, very freaky. I've met her a few times with zero disappointments. Pm for details and contact info if interested.

HatTrick2
07-10-13, 20:20
A girl who responded to an ad I placed on craigslist is looking for a few more clients. She's 25, has incall in GR off Eastern. Shapely with nice curves. Juicy booty and thighs, very freaky. I've met her a few times with zero disappointments. Pm for details and contact info if interested.Connected with this one. Agree with the zero disappointments. Made me feel like a porn star. Will repeat. Thanks!

Member #5710
07-11-13, 12:24
About a week ago I placed an ad on CL. Emma answered saying she has an oral fetish. Yeah that sounded good so we got together the next day for some kissing, fondling, and mutual oral for 0. 40. She lives on the west side and when I got there she was waiting on the porch for me. Decent looking girl about 26 or 27 why / o. Very slim and flat chested. Not a big deal for me as I'm not really a tit guy. She was very responsive to everything we did. Good kisser, very sensitive nipples. Licked and played with her clit while I watched the pussy juice flow out of her pussy. She got very wet and had one of the more massive orgasms I've ever seen a woman have. Then she went down on me. Her technique is essentially soft and slow up and down gradually building pressure and speed. I can't put it in my top ten but it was definitely good. The whole experience was worth repeating. I texted her a couple times this week to set something up for the morning and both times she wanted me to come over that evening. (not something I can do). Looked like we might set up something for this morning but when I texted her she said that she was now "out of the game".

I can't be 100% sure but I don't think she was even in the game all that long. I'd been posting the same sort of ad for a couple months and last week was the first time she responded. If I had to guess, she did this for a couple weeks and decided she didn't like it or maybe she found a sugar daddy on CL. Disappointing for me but good for her, I guess.

Anyone else have any experience with this girl?

Oh, on another note. Marne is back around again and answering ads on CL. She wants much more than she did a couple years ago and while her oral skills are top notch, I'm not giving her what she's asking.

Bloozer
07-11-13, 23:50
Connected with this one. Agree with the zero disappointments. Made me feel like a porn star. Will repeat. Thanks!I'd like contact info. Thanks

Three Nutz
07-12-13, 09:50
SerenityNow437 your inbox is full and will not receive new messages.

3 Nutz

SerenityNow437
07-12-13, 11:21
I'd like contact info. ThanksCheck your inbox.

SerenityNow437
07-12-13, 11:22
SerenityNow437 your inbox is full and will not receive new messages.

3 NutzCleared for new messages.

GRBrazen
07-12-13, 13:38
A girl who responded to an ad I placed on craigslist is looking for a few more clients. She's 25, has incall in GR off Eastern. Shapely with nice curves. Juicy booty and thighs, very freaky. I've met her a few times with zero disappointments. Pm for details and contact info if interested.Any contact info. She sounds great.

GRBrazen
07-12-13, 14:58
A girl who responded to an ad I placed on craigslist is looking for a few more clients. She's 25, has incall in GR off Eastern. Shapely with nice curves. Juicy booty and thighs, very freaky. I've met her a few times with zero disappointments. Pm for details and contact info if interested.She sounds great. Could you shoot me any details and contact info?

HatTrick2
07-12-13, 15:52
Recently connected with BBW for some fun. Met me in a office building. I was pressed for time but she was ready and willing. Before we went our separate ways she said she would be into an MMF session. Any one up for it? PM me.

SerenityNow437
07-12-13, 21:33
She sounds great. Could you shoot me any details and contact info?Check your inbox.

SneakyMark
07-16-13, 23:04
Went to go see her off Plainfield. I'm a little new to this so I will just list pros and cons.

Pros-no cams to walk by, no worries about follow up calls, affordable, bbj and cim, deep throat, available late nights for night owls, big tits you can suck on and grab during bbj, easy to get a hold of and usually available.

Cons-husband (not bf) is outside looking out, not young and very self conscience, smokes and has cats (don't wear nice shoes) , can talk if you let her.

I only went for bng not FS yet but I will and let you guys know. New to the hobby but looking to become a regular. You will hear from me soon.

Sneaky

BackDorman
07-17-13, 10:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

WolvGuy
07-17-13, 12:00
Went to go see her off Plainfield. I'm a little new to this so I will just list pros and cons.

Pros-no cams to walk by, no worries about follow up calls, affordable, bbj and cim, deep throat, available late nights for night owls, big tits you can suck on and grab during bbj, easy to get a hold of and usually available.

Cons-husband (not bf) is outside looking out, not young and very self conscience, smokes and has cats (don't wear nice shoes) , can talk if you let her.

I only went for bng not FS yet but I will and let you guys know. New to the hobby but looking to become a regular. You will hear from me soon.

SneakyWe've gotten mixed reviews on her. Sounds like you hit her up on a good night. What was the rate and how long of a session. With her it begs the question. How long before the boyfriend / husband gets jealous and goes postal on her and some poor monger getting caught in the middle?

Asianplvr
07-17-13, 14:27

SneakyThanks for the report and welcome.

We could use a little help by including a link to girl you've seen (Ashley) and total contribution costs.

BackDorman
07-17-13, 14:59

SneakyOopse. Apparently I didn't read all the fine print regulating posts. My bad. Anywho; I have not seen her myself; but have come acroos some not so good posts about her on CL.

SneakyMark
07-17-13, 17:11
We've gotten mixed reviews on her. Sounds like you hit her up on a good night. What was the rate and how long of a session. With her it begs the question. How long before the boyfriend / husband gets jealous and goes postal on her and some poor monger getting caught in the middle?40 for bng.

80 half.

130 hour.

First time she does kind of rush but after not too bad.

Chad Adler
07-18-13, 07:21
We've gotten mixed reviews on her. Sounds like you hit her up on a good night. What was the rate and how long of a session. With her it begs the question. How long before the boyfriend / husband gets jealous and goes postal on her and some poor monger getting caught in the middle?

SneakyI saw her for a half hour for 80 once, before I knew how many better, more attractive girls are out there on BP and even in the streets for the same price or much less. The husband called her phone after 30 minutes had passed to make sure everything was OK. I didn't park in the motel lot, but the guy was sitting outside in a chair a couple doors down where he could easily get a good look at you and take note of what car you are driving.

Since you're new to this, it would probably be a good idea to try some of the well reviewed ladies on this site before going for FS with this one. You'll probably never go back to Ashley.

ChicagoSouth
07-18-13, 08:18
I saw her for a half hour for 80 once, before I knew how many better, more attractive girls are out there on BP and even in the streets for the same price or much less. The husband called her phone after 30 minutes had passed to make sure everything was OK. I didn't park in the motel lot, but the guy was sitting outside in a chair a couple doors down where he could easily get a good look at you and take note of what car you are driving.

Since you're new to this, it would probably be a good idea to try some of the well reviewed ladies on this site before going for FS with this one. You'll probably never go back to Ashley.She will do FS and cob also and the DATY.

SneakyMark
07-18-13, 22:05
Fellas I need to find to few FS bbw women. I only have one now that I'm going to visit tom and will post about but I need more. Email me with contact info and rates. I will review each one and let everyone know what good and what isn't.

WolvGuy
07-19-13, 06:22
Fellas I need to find to few FS bbw women. I only have one now that I'm going to visit tom and will post about but I need more. Email me with contact info and rates. I will review each one and let everyone know what good and what isn't.I'm sure if you check BP you will find a few. There is a few that post there.

Member #5710
07-19-13, 07:10
Fellas I need to find to few FS bbw women. I only have one now that I'm going to visit tom and will post about but I need more. Email me with contact info and rates. I will review each one and let everyone know what good and what isn't.Kinda sneaky. You want people to send you contact info and rates on women they have seen (and probably already reviewed) so that you can get with them and then tell us what we already know (and have probably already shared)?

Since you've only been here a couple days and have only a couple posts, I think you'll have to do your own research and do a whole lot of sharing before people start giving up info like that

Akinbacon
07-19-13, 13:55
This should prolly be in the Craigslist reviews section but I like hanging here so. I answered an ad on Craigslist yesterday. The ad said "are there any good looking black men with 420 out there" Well I'm white, but have the 420. She had posted pics, nice thick white girl with 42dd's. Pretty face. I send her a email that said I was white but have the 420. Numerous back and forth emails. She needed cigs and and to smoke weed and she said we could hook up. Went over there, place was a pit, she lives with her twin sister. Went back into her room and it was one of the best dreams I've had in a while! Awesome BBBJ, talked dirty, knew how to work it. All for a pack of cigs! SCORE! I'm going to ask her if she wants her number given out, if she does I will gladly give info in pm.

RdWing69
07-19-13, 16:59
I wound love her info. Not a420 fan but have access LOL. My choice is caffeine.

This should prolly be in the Craigslist reviews section but I like hanging here so. I answered an ad on Craigslist yesterday. The ad said "are there any good looking black men with 420 out there" Well I'm white, but have the 420. She had posted pics, nice thick white girl with 42dd's. Pretty face. I send her a email that said I was white but have the 420. Numerous back and forth emails. She needed cigs and and to smoke weed and she said we could hook up. Went over there, place was a pit, she lives with her twin sister. Went back into her room and it was one of the best dreams I've had in a while! Awesome BBBJ, talked dirty, knew how to work it. All for a pack of cigs! SCORE! I'm going to ask her if she wants her number given out, if she does I will gladly give info in pm.

BigGuy357
07-30-13, 11:51
I met with a massage therapist from CL a month or so ago. I don't remember her name but is the one that advertises in the theraputic section with the ED ad, and in the beauty section with an ad about "staying power and performance". I think both ads state no draping required. She has a place toward the north end of the city. It a comfortable little place. The massage was well above average and a good finish on the flip. I had the "men's health" massage and it was all included. Set me back .8. I didn't ask if anything else was on the menu. I would repeat.

Gcd02
07-31-13, 14:51
I posted last Friday and landed a 26yr old music teacher who met me for drinks then took me back to her place for a bowl and one of the best dt bbj cim no quit that I've had in a long while. I might meet up with her again but I don't want her to think I'm trying to date her. She's a blonde bbwish but cute face. Also fwiw I'm the one who directed no nonscence lady to this board so you are all welcome for that one.

"You can give a man a fish and he'

Ll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll spend the entire day drinking beer".

Asianplvr
07-31-13, 21:30
Also fwiw I'm the one who directed no nonscence lady to this board so you are all welcome for that one.Pat yourself on the back. At least spell her name right, and sorry A2 ran out of medals to hand out.

No worries Asian, you have been the model Sr member lately.

A2

SoKent
07-31-13, 22:48
I met with a massage therapist from CL a month or so ago. I don't remember her name but is the one that advertises in the theraputic section with the ED ad, and in the beauty section with an ad about "staying power and performance". I think both ads state no draping required. She has a place toward the north end of the city. It a comfortable little place. The massage was well above average and a good finish on the flip. I had the "men's health" massage and it was all included. Set me back .8. I didn't ask if anything else was on the menu. I would repeat.Thanks for you post. I have been considering this one for a few months.

RobBall
07-31-13, 22:58
Thanks for you post. I have been considering this one for a few months.If I recall correctly her name is Anna. I have seen her 3 times. Great massage includes stretching great on the flip each time too! No extras. Well worth the price.

SkylerGr
07-31-13, 23:15
Had a nice visit with Tina today. Cheap hotel but excellent service. $ for 1/2 "special". Extremely enthusiastic and pleasurable. All covered: BJ. 69, doggie to finish with lots of yummy sounds. Give her a call.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pecial-u-deserved-to-be-pampered-let-me-take-care-of-you-highly-reviewed-26/9791713

BadBoyFourU
08-01-13, 08:13
Had a nice visit with Tina today. Cheap hotel but excellent service. $ for 1/2 "special". Extremely enthusiastic and pleasurable. All covered: BJ. 69, doggie to finish with lots of yummy sounds. Give her a call.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pecial-u-deserved-to-be-pampered-let-me-take-care-of-you-highly-reviewed-26/9791713Perhaps I have become jaded, but how ironical is it that a review of a well known and highly reviewed Backpage lady appears in the wrong section under the name she used to go by?

Detroit1
08-01-13, 09:02
I was checking out CL and seen Anna is still posting under therapeutic. I've seen her a couple times when she was in Cedar Area. Boring then and even stranger conversation. Nothing implied or offered. Maybe it was me, but I received nothing but strangeness. I certainly wouldn't go back unless I seem some credible positive reviews.

BigGuy357
08-01-13, 09:28
Thanks for you post. I have been considering this one for a few months.You're very welcome. Sometimes I prefer a good massage over the extras. In this case both were pretty good!

GRBrazen
08-01-13, 09:30
I met with a massage therapist from CL a month or so ago. I don't remember her name but is the one that advertises in the theraputic section with the ED ad, and in the beauty section with an ad about "staying power and performance". I think both ads state no draping required. She has a place toward the north end of the city. It a comfortable little place. The massage was well above average and a good finish on the flip. I had the "men's health" massage and it was all included. Set me back .8. I didn't ask if anything else was on the menu. I would repeat.If this is the one I think it is she is located on Diamond or Eastern between I-196 and Michigan. Phone number ended with 1961. I saw her once a year ago and she was very nice. Think her name is Ursula.

BigGuy357
08-01-13, 09:32
Also fwiw I'm the one who directed no nonscence lady to this board so you are all welcome for that one.I owe you a thanks for that one too!

WolvGuy
08-01-13, 10:04
Perhaps I have become jaded, but how ironical is it that a review of a well known and highly reviewed Backpage lady appears in the wrong section under the name she used to go by?How ironic that you said it was the name she use to go by, when in fact it's the name she currently goes by. LOL

Asianplvr
08-01-13, 12:18
How ironic that you said it was the name she use to go by, when in fact it's the name she currently goes by. LOLOk, now I'm confused.

JMann3
08-01-13, 13:55
Hello all. I'm a regular at massage parlors, however, I seen a ad on craigslist with the title "Wednesday massage" and she is smoking. Anybody have any experience with this one? Or is she just another scam?

Ty much

SSurfer
08-01-13, 17:23
I was checking out CL and seen Anna is still posting under therapeutic. I've seen her a couple times when she was in Cedar Area. Boring then and even stranger conversation. Nothing implied or offered. Maybe it was me, but I received nothing but strangeness. I certainly wouldn't go back unless I seem some credible positive reviews.My dream consisted of her leading me to a room in a smoke filled house. Let me get comfortable while she appeared to give donation to someone waiting in a car in the driveway. She heads to the room and goes straight to a nice HJ. I wasn't there a total of 5 minutes. .50 donation at the door. HJ was great but probably won't repeat. It's been a while but she has been reviewed on the BP section.

Tarotjd
08-01-13, 20:04
Ok, now I'm confused.Ditto for me, I am confused as well. When I had the pleasure of her company it was under the name Tina as well. I agree with the positive review though, that girl is all passionate up on you form the start, very nice, awesome body, beautiful tits nice pussy and good finish up with reverse cg. Only drawback I had with her was the CBJ thing but that was minor to be honest. Tina was one I would definitely meet up with again, especially when she runs her 80 specials.

HarryHood
08-05-13, 12:23
If this is the one I think it is she is located on Diamond or Eastern between I-196 and Michigan. Phone number ended with 1961. I saw her once a year ago and she was very nice. Think her name is Ursula.I concur. This woman is very nice. I've never heard of anyone doing anything more than the rub and' tub with her. Not sure you'd want to. But what you get is nice. She has giant hands, this woman.

BadBoyFourU
08-05-13, 20:47
How ironic that you said it was the name she use to go by, when in fact it's the name she currently goes by. LOLWhat I mean is that when she started out, Tina went by the name Skylar from GR.

EngrGuy
08-07-13, 08:27
Anyone seen this one before? She answered a CL ad I posted. Very hot but too rich for me at 120 for hh and 200 for fhNow that's my kinda girl wow. I have not had any luck with posting on CL. Must be the add I'm writing

Sbff1
08-07-13, 09:55
Anyone seen this one before? She answered a CL ad I posted. Very hot but too rich for me at 120 for hh and 200 for fhSeen her 1/2 dozen times,

She's awesome!

Leaving GR soon

Duce605
08-07-13, 11:08
I have know her for a long time. She back in town for a few more weeks before she goes back to Reno. She is worth it. Pm me for details.

Anyone seen this one before? She answered a CL ad I posted. Very hot but too rich for me at 120 for hh and 200 for fh

EngrGuy
08-08-13, 15:01
Not sure if this goes here or CL so I'l post on both.

Saw his lady today. She gives an out of this word massage (not like the ones you get parlor from some young girl just waiting to get to the time for the HE.

She is around 50. If you are looking for some young thing this is not your gal. But if you want a real Massage with and out of this world release ending. This is your girl. A LITTLE HIGH AT 80.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3981581547.html

Asianplvr
08-09-13, 17:26
I had an absolute amazing time with Stacy. This one might take my #1 girl spot. I won't post any links, those that already know her have definitely recommended a great girl and I thank you.

RobBall
08-10-13, 12:44
Not sure if this goes here or CL so I'l post on both.

Saw his lady today. She gives an out of this word massage (not like the ones you get parlor from some young girl just waiting to get to the time for the HE.

She is around 50. If you are looking for some young thing this is not your gal. But if you want a real Massage with and out of this world release ending. This is your girl. A LITTLE HIGH AT 80.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3981581547.htmlBEST RUB ever. Professionally works out the pain and gives a great HE. Repeat Repeat several times now.

EngrGuy
08-11-13, 10:38
I had an absolute amazing time with Stacy. This one might take my #1 girl spot. I won't post any links, those that already know her have definitely recommended a great girl and I thank you.Really no link?

Asianplvr
08-11-13, 12:15
Really no link?She does not post on line that I have seen. Also, she does not want her pics posted.

WestMichguy
08-11-13, 21:04
She posts pretty often with the same pics showing some nice lingerie but no face. Anyone seen her?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3994304739.html

GrMojo
08-12-13, 08:52
She posts pretty often with the same pics showing some nice lingerie but no face. Anyone seen her?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/3994304739.htmlI vaguely remember a review of her, on CL. It had a face pic. Probably not the kind of face you're expecting to go with the body. If you are thinking of seeing her, request a face pic.

Tarotjd
08-12-13, 13:10
I vaguely remember a review of her, on CL. It had a face pic. Probably not the kind of face you're expecting to go with the body. If you are thinking of seeing her, request a face pic.Met with Mia on Sunday, so kinda ironic seeing this post. She says she is 35 I would say closer to the 40'ish. Tiny frame, not one hint of a massage to be honest. Bleached blonde hair and hispanic. Probably a 5-6 on looks. Everything covered. Talked a lot and fast. Pretty sure I would not repeat. Got the FS but really wasn't anything there to knock your socks off so to speak. Incall at her house off of Buchanon and Quigly. So, up to you.

WolvGuy
08-12-13, 14:02
I vaguely remember a review of her, on CL. It had a face pic. Probably not the kind of face you're expecting to go with the body. If you are thinking of seeing her, request a face pic.I believe there are a couple reviews on MIC.

Blackfire
08-12-13, 18:35
I had an absolute amazing time with Stacy. This one might take my #1 girl spot. I won't post any links, those that already know her have definitely recommended a great girl and I thank you.Not wanting to knock you too bad, your posts usually contain good information and are spot on. But one has to wonder, what was the purpose of this post. Just bragging? Glad you had a good time with whoever this is.

WestMichguy
08-12-13, 19:08
Met with Mia on Sunday, so kinda ironic seeing this post. She says she is 35 I would say closer to the 40'ish. Tiny frame, not one hint of a massage to be honest. Bleached blonde hair and hispanic. Probably a 5-6 on looks. Everything covered. Talked a lot and fast. Pretty sure I would not repeat. Got the FS but really wasn't anything there to knock your socks off so to speak. Incall at her house off of Buchanon and Quigly. So, up to you.Thanks. I guess there's a reason why she focuses on the boobs and not the face! I'll take a pass.

Asianplvr
08-12-13, 19:13
Not wanting to knock you too bad, your posts usually contain good information and are spot on. But one has to wonder, what was the purpose of this post. Just bragging? Glad you had a good time with whoever this is.Without being able to provide nothing but a positive review, you right, I should have zipped my lips.

Member #5710
08-13-13, 07:55
Without being able to provide nothing but a positive review, you right, I should have zipped my lips.So you bragged a little. Who cares? I read your post as a general "thank you" to those that recommended the lady.

Sbff1
08-13-13, 09:20
Without being able to provide nothing but a positive review, you right, I should have zipped my lips.You can get her contact info if you look. Or ask.

There is no link because she doesn't post, and there are no pics because she asked they not be posted.

If you want her contact info pm. Send her an email, she will respond with a pic.

She does post on another board that is private.

Asianplvr
08-13-13, 10:37
So you bragged a little. Who cares? I read your post as a general "thank you" to those that recommended the lady.That's what I was trying to do. However, I do admit I was excited have meet up with her and just wanted to toot my horn. I didn't mean to tease anyone but reading it back it came off a bit that way, my apologizes.

Bloozer
08-13-13, 11:46
So you bragged a little. Who cares? I read your post as a general "thank you" to those that recommended the lady.Sometimes we can't write a review. Sometimes the ladies (or their bosses] are L. E. Skittish! That's how I read it.

EngrGuy
08-24-13, 09:25
Anyone now any thing about this girl?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/4018181123.html

WolvGuy
08-24-13, 10:55
Anyone now any thing about this girl?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/4018181123.htmlShe's been around for a while. Decent massage. Extras available. When she says guy's over 40 she sticks to it from what I hear. Saw her about a year and a half ago and had a good time. I can't remember rates but I do remember everything was covered, if I had known that going in I wouldn't have booked with her because to me that a deal breaker when you're not going to get at least a BBBJ. About her appearance, nice bod and she kinda had that girl next door look to me.

ElJudoka
09-24-13, 14:15
Has anybody tried "Bodyworkz by Lin"? I have not seen any reviews. I may have to TOFTT. Not sure how to post the URL but the add heading is "You've tried the Rest, Now try the Best (Kentwood)" Any information is appreciated.

BigGuy357
09-28-13, 20:25
Went to see Andie on CL recently. Large girl with blonde hair. Advertises "Specials" for 25-30 for a visit. I don't know the extent of the extras available as she isn't really my type for anything more than a rub. Massage was very sub-par. I had to keep flipping myself over as she never moved from her position at the side of the bed. Sticky lotion and overpowering scent. Manual for an extra 25. I didn't ask about anything else. Building smells of urine. Her apt was a little funky too. Massage not worth the 25 and any extras worth less. I would not repeat unless I was damn near broke and desperate. NIce enough person I suppose, but I like a good massage and am willing to pay more for it than "Special" price.

Bloozer
09-29-13, 02:32
Has anybody tried "Bodyworkz by Lin"? I have not seen any reviews. I may have to TOFTT. Not sure how to post the URL but the add heading is "You've tried the Rest, Now try the Best (Kentwood)" Any information is appreciated.I just did a review on her in Massage Parlor. Linn and Lea are the same girl. Info is there. Any questions feel free to pm me.

Bloozer
09-30-13, 00:26
I just did a review on her in Massage Parlor. Linn and Lea are the same girl. Info is there. Any questions feel free to pm me.I forgot to mention. Lin gave me a business card with "Bodyworkz by Lin" on it. All that is is her cell. She feels that the desk sometimes miss her appointments. Oasis or Royal.

Treyy
10-09-13, 16:15
Not seeing her ad on CL any more but recently had a chance to visit Stacey (formerly at Oasis?) at her Lake Eastbrook location just off 28th St. She is located inside a professional office space. It seemed a bit odd but was fine. She was quite a looker. Great bod, ok face. Massage was $50 / hr and her skills were above average. As per a previous review she is a bit picky about how she is touched. That along with a slightly trashy attitude made what would have been a perfect session a bit of a disappointment. Would highly recommend for looks and massage skills but am reluctant to see her again because of the attitude.

Treyy

GRBrazen
10-09-13, 21:49
Not seeing her ad on CL any more but recently had a chance to visit Stacey (formerly at Oasis?) at her Lake Eastbrook location just off 28th St. She is located inside a professional office space. It seemed a bit odd but was fine. She was quite a looker. Great bod, ok face. Massage was $50 / hr and her skills were above average. As per a previous review she is a bit picky about how she is touched. That along with a slightly trashy attitude made what would have been a perfect session a bit of a disappointment. Would highly recommend for looks and massage skills but am reluctant to see her again because of the attitude.

TreyyI had the same issues with her. Bad attitude is putting it mildly! Five minutes after the flip she said we only have 10 minutes left for you to finish. That killed it for me and I left early.

Alwazvice
10-10-13, 07:20
I haven't seen it yet today, but nearly every day there's an ad for lady on ne side. Says she hosts, wants to suck you, drain you, swallow you, and send you on your way.

Anyone try her out and have feedback?

Member #5710
10-10-13, 09:15
I haven't seen it yet today, but nearly every day there's an ad for lady on ne side. Says she hosts, wants to suck you, drain you, swallow you, and send you on your way.

Anyone try her out and have feedback?Sounds like the big tit skank that lives in the Plainfield motel with her husband. I forget her name but I seem to recall reviews of her were less than favorable.

Happyone99
10-10-13, 09:37
I have about the same story with Stacey. When I got there and meet her I thought I may have hit the jackpot. What a body on that girl. Black yoga pants and everything the way god intended it to be. Massage was not bad and I have thought to return just for that, but the attitude or edge on that girl just has kept me away. No happiness at the end either. Its good she was not all I thought she might be because I would be broke right now.

Sbff1
10-10-13, 09:48
Sounds like the big tit skank that lives in the Plainfield motel with her husband. I forget her name but I seem to recall reviews of her were less than favorable.I think her name was Ashley?

WolvGuy
10-10-13, 10:02
Sounds like the big tit skank that lives in the Plainfield motel with her husband. I forget her name but I seem to recall reviews of her were less than favorable.Is this the one you're referring about? If so I remember reading less than stellar reviews to along with a couple good ones. Different strokes for different folks just boils down to what you're looking for.

http://www.**************.com/files/elink.html?url=http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-all-in-the-eyes-brand-new-to-backpage-28/10618403

Member #5710
10-10-13, 10:33
Is this the one you're referring about? If so I remember reading less than stellar reviews to along with a couple good ones. Different strokes for different folks just boils down to what you're looking for.

http://www.**************.com/files/elink.html?url=http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-all-in-the-eyes-brand-new-to-backpage-28/10618403I suppose then, if your looking for a big tit skank, she's your gal.

WolvGuy
10-10-13, 11:51
I suppose then, if your looking for a big tit skank, she's your gal.I like Big tits. But not the skank. She's not my cup of tea based on the poor reviews. But there are some that thought she was ok. Just sayin it was a mixed bag.

Member #5710
10-10-13, 12:01
I like Big tits. But not the skank. She's not my cup of tea based on the poor reviews. But there are some that thought she was ok. Just sayin it was a mixed bag.I was trying for humor. I must have missed the mark a bit.

Tarotjd
10-10-13, 13:53
I had the same issues with her. Bad attitude is putting it mildly! Five minutes after the flip she said we only have 10 minutes left for you to finish. That killed it for me and I left early.Girl does have just about the best body of any MP I ahve seen in town here, maggie from e / w would be damn close too.

DukeWild69
10-10-13, 19:48
Same thing here! Bad attitude is putting it lightly! Avoid! I'm done with her!

Girl does have just about the best body of any MP I have seen in town here, Maggie from e / w would be damn close too.

Donntee
10-11-13, 00:11
Girl does have just about the best body of any MP I ahve seen in town here, maggie from e / w would be damn close too.Once you learn to deal with Stacey's quirks, she is amazing. You will get a good massage and leave happy. Your balls might be a little blue though. Because she is so hot!

Alwazvice
10-11-13, 07:46
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.

Best response ever.

I suppose then, if your looking for a big tit skank, she's your gal.

Calvin77
10-11-13, 10:07
Once you learn to deal with Stacey's quirks, she is amazing. You will get a good massage and leave happy. Your balls might be a little blue though. Because she is so hot!I'm confused. How can you leave happy if with blue balls and no HE?

Donntee
10-11-13, 11:13
I'm confused. How can you leave happy if with blue balls and no HE?Sometimes a HE just is not enough. I leave frustrated because there is so much more that I would like to do.

Tarotjd
10-11-13, 15:04
Sometimes a HE just is not enough. I leave frustrated because there is so much more that I would like to do.Yeah she is quite hot the HE is like a Jackhammer though. Fast and get it over with. But man if she was FS wow.

SneakyMark
10-14-13, 19:30

Anyone try her out and have feedback?I have seen her recently for a blow and go. Good mouth but like to talk. Has cats and yes her husband will see you going in and out. Can't down her bj skills tho. Has nice big tits that you can grab and suck. It's really weighing the good with the bad on this one. She has low rate for just bj(couple Jackson's) and will not negotiate.

Donntee
10-17-13, 00:18
Yeah she is quite hot the HE is like a Jackhammer though. Fast and get it over with. But man if she was FS wow.Unfortunately, no one has ever confessed to receiving more than a standard HE. She has been at it for a long time.

WolvGuy
10-17-13, 07:39
I have seen her recently for a blow and go. Good mouth but like to talk. Has cats and yes her husband will see you going in and out. Can't down her bj skills tho. Has nice big tits that you can grab and suck. It's really weighing the good with the bad on this one. She has low rate for just bj(couple Jackson's) and will not negotiate.It appears that she's a new duo partner with Pet.. .saw the ad here and on MIC.

RepArgent
10-19-13, 08:53
Has anyone had any experience with Mia? She post regularly on CG and BP.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/4138366584.html

SerenityNow437
10-19-13, 14:11
Has anyone had any experience with Mia? She post regularly on CG and BP.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/4138366584.htmlThe ad was flagged, there are two who go by Mia, which one are you talking about?

Mr Demonet
10-19-13, 14:19
The ad was flagged, there are two who go by Mia, which one are you talking about?I was just wondering the same thing, LOL.

RepArgent
10-19-13, 14:26
The ad was flagged, there are two who go by Mia, which one are you talking about?http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rainy-day-100-special-until-1am-friday-good-reviews-36/8435894

Or,

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-body-rub-you-will-truly-enjoy-36/10454724

I thought she was reviewed here in the past but can't find a thing.

Mr Demonet
10-19-13, 15:11
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rainy-day-100-special-until-1am-friday-good-reviews-36/8435894

Or,

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-body-rub-you-will-truly-enjoy-36/10454724

I thought she was reviewed here in the past but can't find a thing.I saw this Mia a while back and was not impressed. Really have a hard time she is 36, more likely 40 something--seemed older than me. Her play area is in here basement and it had a really weird vibe with a musty smell (carpet must have got wet before kinda smell) She kept the lingerie to cover up mommy tummy. She also talked way to much for me and I generally like it when they communicate with you. This was more of a nervous chatter like she was on something. This was one of my first expediences in the hobby before I found the boards and I know better now. I won't repeat.

SerenityNow437
10-19-13, 17:07
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rainy-day-100-special-until-1am-friday-good-reviews-36/8435894

Or,

I thought she was reviewed here in the past but can't find a thing.Ahh ok. Yeah she has been reviewed. I'm not sure when or what the review said, unfortunately it's not the Mia that I've seen. I think the review is in the BP section of the forum though I may be wrong.

Tarotjd
10-19-13, 17:49

Or,

I thought she was reviewed here in the past but can't find a thing.Old.. About 10-15 years older than she posts.. Not very attractive.. Hispanic.. Not worth it at all.. Sorry.. I click on her ads by mistake a lot too.. But don't waste your time.. Incall off of division... Save your money.

Mr Demonet
10-19-13, 23:45
Old.. About 10-15 years older than she posts.. Not very attractive.. Hispanic.. Not worth it at all.. Sorry.. I click on her ads by mistake a lot too.. But don't waste your time.. Incall off of division... Save your money.Totally agree, this was my experience too. Not worth it / stay away.

Asianplvr
10-20-13, 23:41

If interested pm me for contact info. She quoting 100/ hour / FS.

She contacted me from CL but I'm not interested. Seems legit. She said she would sent pics when you reply thru email. Need someone TTOFTT.

Asianplvr
10-22-13, 09:02

She contacted me from CL but I'm not interested. Seems legit. She said she would sent pics when you reply thru email. Need someone TTOFTT.I tried to message back all tho that inquired thru pm to me. The 3 minute wait between messages being sent screwed me up and I'm not sure I replied to everyone. If I missed you just pm me again, sry.

Asianplvr
10-22-13, 15:49
Here's another that contacted me.

She really wants to meet up with me in a big way. Anyone have any info on this one? We didn't discuss donation rates as she wanted to meet at a bar to get to know each other. (Division / Burton bar).

I'll be giving out contact info in due time, let me check this one out a bit more, LOL. I'll keep all you horny mongers posted.

Cexcon1
10-23-13, 00:18
Have had a few meetings for FS with this girl and she is straight to the point no bs and you get what you want from her she is resonable on price and is fun not sure what else to say o and she has a friend to play with as well for $$ both are a lot of fun together and seperatly.

Scott Lee 44
10-23-13, 11:38
Have had a few meetings for FS with this girl and she is straight to the point no bs and you get what you want from her she is resonable on price and is fun not sure what else to say o and she has a friend to play with as well for $$ both are a lot of fun together and seperatly.I think this is the same one Asianplvr mentioned in post 675. Look at the tat on her belly.

Three Nutz
10-23-13, 11:53
I think this is the same one Asianplvr mentioned in post 675. Look at the tat on her belly.I agree. Do not let the fact the side tattoo is on a different side as one of the pics was taken in a mirror.

3 Nutz.

Asianplvr
10-23-13, 15:51
I think this is the same one Asianplvr mentioned in post 675. Look at the tat on her belly.You are correct. Cexcon1 pm'd me and asked a lot of questions concerning her and me giving out contact info. Cexcon1 is a new monger here so I was hesitant to hand out to much info and I encouraged him to write a review if he saw her, which he's done. Cexcon1 seemed to have seen her many times and was looking out for her interests. I admit I'm leary of the review but I do appreciate that Cexcon1 has posted.

Asianplvr
10-23-13, 16:06

She really wants to meet up with me in a big way. Anyone have any info on this one? We didn't discuss donation rates as she wanted to meet at a bar to get to know each other. (Division / Burton bar).

I'll be giving out contact info in due time, let me check this one out a bit more, LOL. I'll keep all you horny mongers posted.So she kept texting me wanting to meet. I thought to myself, what the hell, and decided to meet. She wanted to meet inside the Half Time Bar off Division by Burton but I hate that area so we agree to meet outside behind in the parking lot. She seemed totally legit, pics fairly accurate. We did not discuss donation amounts but instead just chilled and got to know each other a bit. She has a very nice personality and it was very easy for to me talk with her. She says 25 years old, I'd say 120-125 pounds. Three color hair in back trying for an Ombre' that failed.

I'm going to stick to seeing just my regular girl Jasmine (not SW Jasmine).

She's very interested in meeting all you horny mongers so I'll be giving out contact info to those active seniors only. She can host when her kids are with their dad or whoever. Mentioned her place is off Stafford somewhere. She had her own story as they all do and claims to be up here from the south about 3 years now. Also, Detroit area.

Keep her prices down if you make contact.

Good luck, play safe.

TwistedBrother
10-23-13, 17:00
Whoa, them's some major flaps on that one! ;)

She contacted me from CL but I'm not interested. Seems legit. She said she would sent pics when you reply thru email. Need someone TTOFTT.

BigGuy357
10-23-13, 18:04

I'll be giving out contact info in due time, let me check this one out a bit more, LOL. I'll keep all you horny mongers posted.Yeah, I had a message from her too. Story about a lost job, she's scared but needs money, etc. Exchanged a few emails. She quoted me 75 an hour. I had to step away for a few minutes and I came back to about 10 messages ranging from "where did you go" to "so ya can't handle this, huh? I know the story was BS, she ain't new and scared that's for sure. In all I sent about 5 messages and received around 25-30. My guess is she's strung out and needed a fix or something. Just waaay too aggressive for a beginner. If you do go to meet watch your ass. I may be wrong, but I'd prefer to err on the side of caution.

SerenityNow437
10-23-13, 18:11

I'll be giving out contact info in due time, let me check this one out a bit more, LOL. I'll keep all you horny mongers posted.She replied to an ad of mine as well. Said $75 for a quickie but no incall.

Tjinla2001
10-23-13, 18:25

She contacted me from CL but I'm not interested. Seems legit. She said she would sent pics when you reply thru email. Need someone TTOFTT.Boy she sure has an impressive set of knt lips

EndlessNites
10-23-13, 21:05

She contacted me from CL but I'm not interested. Seems legit. She said she would sent pics when you reply thru email. Need someone TTOFTT.Looks like a fun time to me!! If anyone has contact info for her please send it to me. Thanks!

Asianplvr
10-23-13, 22:03
Boy she sure has an impressive set of knt lipsLOL. I thought a few of you mongers would love them. Pm if you want digits for a closer examination.

Asianplvr
10-23-13, 22:09
Whoa, them's some major flaps on that one! ;)Hey TB! You might have to make the drive over here to GR. Just to much pussy for me to handle on my own. I'm trying to be a somewhat good boy and give my resources to my to go girl. Found myself spread to thin helping to many girls out.

Asianplvr
10-24-13, 00:00
I think this is the same one Asianplvr mentioned in post 675. Look at the tat on her belly.Yes, same girl.

Asianplvr
10-24-13, 11:31
I had an appointment with my girl Jasmine but she didn't text me early enough this morning to meet so I decided to meet up with Carrie. I wanted to lock in a price before meeting and we agreed on me getting room for $35 (short term notel) and paying her 35/ for whatever happens. We agree on a time and she meets me in the room.

She's a nice girl to talk with and that put us both at ease right away. No L.E. Check done, we both just started undressing at the same time so I thought that was good. I hit the bed and she was like a tiger on steak. I found out later she had been a dancer at Penthouse and was to Las Vegas for pole dancing competition or something like that she claimed. Well, I believe her stories to a certain degree. She certainly caught me by surprise and took total initiative. She gave me a BJ that made me think she hasn't had a dick for 10 years. I had cover ready for FS and I'm glad I did, not sure she woulda slowed down. Slipped the cover on, I flipped her for mish position and we hit a couple others. I tossed her salad and have the feeling greek is available but I didn't ask. I nutted quickly and she was ready for more. I was pushed for time so I had to wrap our session up. She wanted to stay another 1 1/2 hours but I said we need to go. There's more to tell but I'm still dazed from my appointment.

Active seniors can pm for contact details. She would like to pick up 3-5 new clients.

No upsell, total paid was 70 including motel.

SerenityNow437
10-24-13, 20:19
A younger black small BBW I met from CL is looking for a few more clients if any of you are interested. She's a student at a local college. You may have seen her ad on CL, I think it's down now. I can send you digits through pm if you're interested.

SerenityNow437
10-24-13, 20:57
Inbox is full.

Asianplvr
10-25-13, 09:25
Her phone out of minutes. Those with her digits may have to wait a bit. I'll keep you posted if she hits me with a different phone number.

Cexcon1
10-25-13, 14:52
So the one I posted about before is actively seeking a cpl new clients so if your interested then pm me for contact info.

Asianplvr
10-25-13, 14:59
Her phone out of minutes. Those with her digits may have to wait a bit. I'll keep you posted if she hits me with a different phone number.Ok, I got her phone going.

Asianplvr
10-25-13, 17:08
So the one I posted about before is actively seeking a cpl new clients so if your interested then pm me for contact info.I've sent about 30 guys her way.

Cexcon1
10-25-13, 22:31
The old email she has is not active anymore I sent you the new email addy for her and idk about her phone number she changed her number cause of people harrasing her.

I've sent about 30 guys her way.

Asianplvr
10-26-13, 09:15
So Carrie texts me first thing this morning at 8 am. She wants to get together. Somehow overnight her pussy turned to gold and her prices inflated dramatically. Let's analyze this.

First visit was 35 for BBBJ / cfs multiple positions and she wanted to stay longer, time no issue. Next, I report back here and send her a handful of guys. Then, her phone goes out and I put minutes on it for her so she can communicate with us. Now, she texts me and wants business but 75 for BJ! What the hell?

Like I said in an earlier report, we cut them off if they inflate those prices like that, and that's exactly what I'm doing. She pisses and moans to me about all her bills and yadi-yadi-ya, sorry, not fallin' for that bs. If she wants my business she needs to stay where she started out.. Contact to any active member willing to pay the new inflated prices.

BigGuy357
10-26-13, 14:14
So Carrie texts me first thing this morning at 8 am. She wants to get together. Somehow overnight her pussy turned to gold and her prices inflated dramatically. Let's analyze this.

First visit was 35 for BBBJ / cfs multiple positions and she wanted to stay longer, time no issue. Next, I report back here and send her a handful of guys. Then, her phone goes out and I put minutes on it for her so she can communicate with us. Now, she texts me and wants business but 75 for BJ! What the hell?

Like I said in an earlier report, we cut them off if they inflate those prices like that, and that's exactly what I'm doing. She pisses and moans to me about all her bills and yadi-yadi-ya, sorry, not fallin' for that bs. If she wants my business she needs to stay where she started out.. Contact to any active member willing to pay the new inflated prices.WTF? Just proves the old adage that no good deed goes unpunished. It's probably all the sudden attention. I can see where it would go straight to their head, so to speak. They forget that the flavor of the week changes, well, every week.

Asianplvr
10-26-13, 15:30
The old email she has is not active anymore I sent you the new email addy for her and idk about her phone number she changed her number cause of people harrasing her.She lost me as a client. She more than doubled her prices for less than half the service. She contacted me (I did not text her) this morning (with same number) wanting business, no thanks at those prices. I'll still send mongers her way that want to pay BP prices for a girl off Division.

Asianplvr
10-26-13, 23:41
She lost me as a client. She more than doubled her prices for less than half the service. She contacted me (I did not text her) this morning (with same number) wanting business, no thanks at those prices. I'll still send mongers her way that want to pay BP prices for a girl off Division.Sorry, I got her mixed up with Carrie, my bad. Disregard above comment.

Member #5710
10-27-13, 12:42

Like I said in an earlier report, we cut them off if they inflate those prices like that, and that's exactly what I'm doing. She pisses and moans to me about all her bills and yadi-yadi-ya, sorry, not fallin' for that bs. If she wants my business she needs to stay where she started out.. Contact to any active member willing to pay the new inflated prices.She never responded to my last email and I doubt she will as my offer was nowhere near what she wants now. I'll not bother with this one or the other one that Asian thought was being written about.

Had a lot of pussy in my life but have yet to have one made of gold.

Akinbacon
10-29-13, 10:41
Saw that Carrie girl. It went cool. Set me back 65 and I wasnt going to pay that, but I figured Asian paid 35 for the deed and 35 for room so I figured fuck it. She was really nice and cool, standard hook up. BBBJ, covered all positions. Will I repeat. Naw.

Asianplvr
10-29-13, 11:01
Saw that Carrie girl. It went cool. Set me back 65 and I wasnt going to pay that, but I figured Asian paid 35 for the deed and 35 for room so I figured fuck it. She was really nice and cool, standard hook up. BBBJ, covered all positions. Will I repeat. Naw.Lmao, she's a fuck at a reasonable price. Would I repeat at 35 again? If it was at her place, maybe. It would prolly depend on if my main girl Jasmine was being a pain in the butt that day.

SerenityNow437
11-04-13, 16:42
Got a CL hit from a young, fun little blondie north of town last week. She's looking for a few clients ASAP if anyone is interested. She doesn't have a place so that would have to be figured out. I met her for a car date in a pretty private spot. I was only after a BJ but she'll do FS as well. BBBJ, cim. I gave her .5. If you're interested in meeting her let me know I can get you in touch.

SerenityNow437
11-05-13, 13:53
Got a CL hit from a young, fun little blondie north of town last week. She's looking for a few clients ASAP if anyone is interested. She doesn't have a place so that would have to be figured out. I met her for a car date in a pretty private spot. I was only after a BJ but she'll do FS as well. BBBJ, cim. I gave her .5. If you're interested in meeting her let me know I can get you in touch.I've sent a number of you her info, which she appreciates. She is hoping to meet someone today sometime between 4-7 if anyone is interested.

Happybone
11-05-13, 13:57
I've sent a number of you her info, which she appreciates. She is hoping to meet someone today sometime between 4-7 if anyone is interested.Been talking to her thanks again for the info. But I can't meet up at those times hopefully she can meet up sometime after 8 someday.

BigGuy357
11-05-13, 14:15
I've sent a number of you her info, which she appreciates. She is hoping to meet someone today sometime between 4-7 if anyone is interested.Not easy for someone to do when they don't answer their phone or return calls. Oh well,

SerenityNow437
11-05-13, 14:44
Been talking to her thanks again for the info. But I can't meet up at those times hopefully she can meet up sometime after 8 someday.Yeah I didn't realize her availability was quite so limited when I posted. She was always available when I was. Sorry if others had the same issue.

Three Nutz
11-05-13, 14:45
Been talking to her thanks again for the info. But I can't meet up at those times hopefully she can meet up sometime after 8 someday.Someone bring back pics...of her, not you silly.

Happybone
11-05-13, 15:09
Someone bring back pics...of her, not you silly.She sent me some PM your email I can send them.

Greeze75
11-05-13, 15:38
I'm meeting her today from the texts she seems pretty cool. Pretty cute too. Ill send another review soon.

I've sent a number of you her info, which she appreciates. She is hoping to meet someone today sometime between 4-7 if anyone is interested..

Greeze75
11-05-13, 15:43
On another note I had my first reply to a CL add today. She has an add up now as I type this with pics. Wonderin if anyone met her?? She stated hubby likes to watch but can hit the bathroom. I tried to go to her incall and she was kinda being sketchy on the phone. Wanted a car date then wanted me in the room. Then wouldn't respond. Then said someone else showed up and was going to be real good? Spidy senses said skoot. She does look ok in the CL add though. Anyone else see her today?? Quoted $ half hr. I negotiated she agreed on alot less but as I said didn't come to fruition.

Asianplvr
11-05-13, 18:31
Yeah I didn't realize her availability was quite so limited when I posted. She was always available when I was. Sorry if others had the same issue.I contacted her also, she will do FS for 70, just negotiate her down. I didn't press her prices for BJ only but my guess 40 would fly with her for just BJ / swallow. Thanks for the review.

Wino354
11-06-13, 03:04
So as I broaden my horizons with the help of the usasg, the whole craigslist thing is something I've never tried. Not wanting to rub one out myself I replied to a craigslist post for amazing head, (not 100% if that was name of post but you get the idea) she posted in the 28th and airport area, sent me a pic of her giant boobs, said it was $ .40 and having read a few reports about Ashley who is on Plainfield area and not 28th area, I felt ok with going with it. Upon arrival it was Ashley, I read reports about her husband being around and not wanting any trouble I went ahead with head. After about 3 min of her BBBJ I rubbed it out myself. I'm sure this sound negative but just wasn't what I was expected, but only being out .40 and having a few beers after, it is what it is and to each there own. Now maybe there is a different approach to craigslist women, but the little experience I've had buying things and now this I have to call it cracklist.

Greeze75
11-06-13, 04:07
Well our northern delight was a no show. Well she did let me know as I was arriving. She had a sitter fall thru. I'm not going to slam her too hard as I can understand that's how it goes sometimes. It sucked driving 30+ minutes though, then 30+ back home in 5 o clock traffic.

I'm meeting her today from the texts she seems pretty cool. Pretty cute too. Ill send another review soon.

NardBoy
11-06-13, 12:38
Saw this on CL this morning and thought what the hell. I sent a reply and she sent me a pic and said that it was 2 Barrys for donation. Thought the pic looked familiar and went to NR and found her http://www.**************.com/escorts/ashley-grand-rapids-white-female-2#reviews. Read the reviews and decided to not see her. I was looking for a little more than a BJ you know. So I said to her no thanks and pasted a link to the NR page. She flips out on me. Thats not me, I never had a NR page. I just moved here. Then she is mad because I can't remember who she used to work with? What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Oh well. Just thought I would pass on my experience. Her CL post has been removed too so I can't post a link to that but it was pretty cut and dry. I would also like to attach the pic she sent me but for some reason I am not able to upload here. Happy Wednesday gentleman!

Asianplvr
11-06-13, 15:22
I contacted her also, she will do FS for 70, just negotiate her down. I didn't press her prices for BJ only but my guess 40 would fly with her for just BJ / swallow. Thanks for the review.Good and bad news:

Nikki: The Good, she will do 40 for BJ and The Bad her price jumped for FS today from 70 yesterday to 120 today, LOL. She did say she'd work with me on price for FS, but, I'm no longer interested. Raise price on me, I go to the next.

Bacardi1314
11-06-13, 20:27
Good and bad news:

Nikki: The Good, she will do 40 for BJ and The Bad her price jumped for FS today from 70 yesterday to 120 today, LOL. She did say she'd work with me on price for FS, but, I'm no longer interested. Raise price on me, I go to the next.That's interesting, because I was with her for for BBFS, hit that puss a good 20 minutes and dropped a load inside her. Quite cute too, she ok'd me to post pictures here of her. She told me plain as day to send people her way, and she'd screen them as she went, but said that her initial asking price was very fair to her. Damn, she has a rockin body too! Nice, firm blonde spinner type. One of the best I've been with in quite some time. Asian, PM me for more details.

SerenityNow437
11-06-13, 21:16
Good and bad news:

Nikki: The Good, she will do 40 for BJ and The Bad her price jumped for FS today from 70 yesterday to 120 today, LOL. She did say she'd work with me on price for FS, but, I'm no longer interested. Raise price on me, I go to the next.That seems to be going around, eh? She originally quoted me 100 for FS, sounds like she's not sure what she needs for that.

Asianplvr
11-13-13, 15:55
That's interesting, because I was with her for for BBFS, hit that puss a good 20 minutes and dropped a load inside her. Quite cute too, she ok'd me to post pictures here of her. She told me plain as day to send people her way, and she'd screen them as she went, but said that her initial asking price was very fair to her. Damn, she has a rockin body too! Nice, firm blonde spinner type. One of the best I've been with in quite some time. Asian, PM me for more details.I just meet up with her for a car date. BBBJCIM / swallow /50. I didn't know she lived in Cedar Springs and she drove here to GR so I didn't try to negotiate her down, this time LOL. Not sure I'd say firm body but definitely young body type. Smoker, nervous laugh type of girl. Good BJ skills and the swallow was every fucking drop I could push out.

The Bs
11-15-13, 14:34
Love to meet-up with is one if someone has the digits. Asian said he dropped them out of his phone.

I had an appointment with my girl Jasmine but she didn't text me early enough this morning to meet so I decided to meet up with Carrie. I wanted to lock in a price before meeting and we agreed on me getting room for $35 (short term notel) and paying her 35/ for whatever happens. We agree on a time and she meets me in the room.

She's a nice girl to talk with and that put us both at ease right away. No L.E. Check done, we both just started undressing at the same time so I thought that was good. I hit the bed and she was like a tiger on steak. I found out later she had been a dancer at Penthouse and was to Las Vegas for pole dancing competition or something like that she claimed. Well, I believe her stories to a certain degree. She certainly caught me by surprise and took total initiative. She gave me a BJ that made me think she hasn't had a dick for 10 years. I had cover ready for FS and I'm glad I did, not sure she woulda slowed down. Slipped the cover on, I flipped her for mish position and we hit a couple others. I tossed her salad and have the feeling greek is available but I didn't ask. I nutted quickly and she was ready for more. I was pushed for time so I had to wrap our session up. She wanted to stay another 1 1/2 hours but I said we need to go. There's more to tell but I'm still dazed from my appointment.

Active seniors can pm for contact details. She would like to pick up 3-5 new clients.

No upsell, total paid was 70 including motel.

Ptper
11-19-13, 11:00
I'd like contact info for Carrie, if anyone has it. PM me. Thanks.

Asianplvr
11-20-13, 00:13
I have deleted Carries contact info after she raised prices on me and tried to get an advance from me when she was stranded somewhere so she could get back. She has since lowered her prices again in an attempt to get my business but I have moved on.

If anyone has her contact info could you please let us know in open forum so those needing them know who to ask.

Thanks Asianplvr.

Member #5710
11-20-13, 08:46
I have deleted Carries contact info after she raised prices on me and tried to get an advance from me when she was stranded somewhere so she could get back. She has since lowered her prices again in an attempt to get my business but I have moved on.

If anyone has her contact info could you please let us know in open forum so those needing them know who to ask.

Thanks Asianplvr.She answered a CL ad I posted a couple days ago. The CL ad that I put up was intended to gather some intel to help out another monger. He was looking to fulfill a special kind of fantasy (Carrie wasn't the only one to answer the ad).

Seems that Carrie is using the name Cassie, at least for her email. We had back and forth emails. She originally wanted 150 for what the ad asked for. She then went to 130. When I told her I only had half and would have to wait a couple days to get the rest, she dropped her request to 75 if we could meet right away. Some proof here that if you can wait her out a bit, she'll drop her price.

In one of the emails she gave me her cell number. I still have it, if anyone needs it.

The other part of this is that Carrie appears to be willing to do some kinky stuff (read: watersports).

SerenityNow437
11-20-13, 09:25

Thanks Asianplvr.I have this number as well. I replied through PM to the guys who requested it. We didn't end up meeting so I don't have a review.

Member #5710
11-20-13, 17:21
She answered a CL ad I posted a couple days ago. The CL ad that I put up was intended to gather some intel to help out another monger. He was looking to fulfill a special kind of fantasy (Carrie wasn't the only one to answer the ad).

Seems that Carrie is using the name Cassie, at least for her email. We had back and forth emails. She originally wanted 150 for what the ad asked for. She then went to 130. When I told her I only had half and would have to wait a couple days to get the rest, she dropped her request to 75 if we could meet right away. Some proof here that if you can wait her out a bit, she'll drop her price.

In one of the emails she gave me her cell number. I still have it, if anyone needs it.

The other part of this is that Carrie appears to be willing to do some kinky stuff (read: watersports).Let me clarify. The number for Carrie / Cassie is available for senior members. It may also be available to some regular members with a fair amount of posts, if you've been recently active and helpful.

This means that all of those with posts in the single digits (or who don't even have a post) can stop PMing me for her number.

You got to give to get.

Three Nutz
11-20-13, 18:16
She answered a CL ad I posted a couple days ago. The CL ad that I put up was intended to gather some intel to help out another monger. He was looking to fulfill a special kind of fantasy (Carrie wasn't the only one to answer the ad).

The other part of this is that Carrie appears to be willing to do some kinky stuff (read: watersports).Be careful with this one. There are reasons that two senior guys will not see her again. (I being one of them).

Do not let your little head think too much for your big head.

3 Nutz.

BigGuy357
11-20-13, 19:16
Be careful with this one. There are reasons that two senior guys will not see her again. (I being one of them).

Do not let your little head think too much for your big head.

3 Nutz.She answered one of my ads and I was pretty leery about giving her a try, but after Asian TOFTT and reported back I decided to give her a go. I really should have went with my gut on that one. The price was right and the visit was good but afterwards texts every day about needing a ride to an appointment, could I do this, "I'm available" etc. That kind of stuff. Some of it all messed up. No doubt in my mind there are drugs involved to some extent. I'm done with that one too. And I no longer have her contact info either. I want nothing to do with it.

Member #5710
11-21-13, 10:51
She answered one of my ads and I was pretty leery about giving her a try, but after Asian TOFTT and reported back I decided to give her a go. I really should have went with my gut on that one. The price was right and the visit was good but afterwards texts every day about needing a ride to an appointment, could I do this, "I'm available" etc. That kind of stuff. Some of it all messed up. No doubt in my mind there are drugs involved to some extent. I'm done with that one too. And I no longer have her contact info either. I want nothing to do with it.I've had stuff like that happen to me with other providers too. Ended up blocking their numbers. For the most part I stick with a throw away email account. I make arrangements through this. Set up time and donation and if the girl doesn't want to provide me with her location in an email, then I don't bother. I made a recent exception for this MP named Sara and she played the text every day game with me and another guy. She's now blocked and deleted.

In light of info recently presented, I'm going to lose Carries number effective immediately.

Gcd02
11-21-13, 11:36
Imo she's hot and the price can be reasonable most times. Are the drugs really that bad? Arent most of these girls on drugs anyway? I never text I have a seperate CL email so I guess the bugging would nt. Be horrible for me. Idk 8 m supposed to hot her up this afternoon but I'm second guessing myself. .. pm me if you know specific details on why but it sounds like she's a good time just a bit crazy.

I've had stuff like that happen to me with other providers too. Ended up blocking their numbers. For the most part I stick with a throw away email account. I make arrangements through this. Set up time and donation and if the girl doesn't want to provide me with her location in an email, then I don't bother. I made a recent exception for this MP named Sara and she played the text every day game with me and another guy. She's now blocked and deleted.

In light of info recently presented, I'm going to lose Carries number effective immediately.

The Bs
11-21-13, 14:20
So I went to see Carrie yesterday. As another monger said they had put out some feelers on CL to see what they could find in the way of the GS service. Carrie responded. Here is more or less what happened.

So I contact her and tell her Thursday we get it all set up and ready to go and I get a message that she would like to meet Yesterday not today. Fine whatever makes my day a bit tighter but ok. So I start the prep about 2 drinking soda and water all the way up there. Getting a room (Which is another issue I would like to bring up to get a better plan for this). Anyway I message her that I can get the room and it comes back. Can we put it in my name so I can stay the night heat is out at the house. Ah NO! I can give you the cash and you can get the room in your name without my CC attached. Yea she did not want to do that. So I am like then we're back to the original plan.

I dreamt that I was in the room waiting. She told me she would be there before the time waiting on me, but as it turns out she was just right on time, leaving me needing to use RR for like 30 minutes badly. Anyway I made is and she shows. She is good looking. Had her hair up not down I would have liked it down, but with what we were going to be doing I guess it did not matter. Prob no make-up cause she was not as hot as her pics, but you could tell she could have been with some effort (I hate it when they don't put in the EFFORT to look hot). So anyway then she wants to talk and get comfortable. The urge to use RR had gone with the distraction of her entrance and I was OK talking.

Then she pops the bubble. I have NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE and I am scared about it. Oh for God sake! Then more starts to come out. You cannot pee on my face or hair. DAM IT! That is the whole FING point! She also had done no prep to be ready to give the GS back to me. So she starts pounding water, but I know where this is going. I had paid her so the session was going to happen one way or another. It was also farther then I had gotten with any other girl so I was going to go with it. So about 10 minutes in to the 1 hour she gets undressed. I roll her and taste the ass not wanting to get to hard as I was not sure I would be able to GS with a hard on. Then move her to the Bathroom. The room had been ice cold when I got there so I do not blame her for wanting to run some hot water to warm the tub surface. She got down and I was able to GS all over her other than her face or hair. AGAIN DAM IT! That is the whole FING point! Anyway I took pics I promised were private and they will be so I have some good stuff to make me remember the event. And we did discuss after that she felt it was not so bad and might let me next time. Yea well sorry hun it will be in the job description. No full GS no job.

So after we retire to the bed and I go for my fav the 69 I toss some salad. I am getting little more than a hand job so I break off and REQUEST the catch. No go she just pumps harder and it goes all over the dam place. Now this is a must for me! Min requirement for a working girl is BBBJCIM. I could care less if they swallow, but you have to catch. I don't think even once she had even the tip of my cock in her mouth. Go back to the no EFFORT line! Now I am fairly hacked off but I don't show anything cause I still want to get the GS back. We fiddle around for 30 minutes or so. Me rolling her into different positions and exploring her body. I ask if she is ready "Well we can try, but I am nervous." Well no shit hun you have never done this before you NEEDED to PREP and be ready to blast a piss across the room to get over that. No way that 30 minutes of pounding water was going to have her ready so we go and try, but it is a no go.

So I look and we got like 10 minutes left she starts getting ready to go. I am like hold the phone hun I need a BBBJ and you need to catch. Again she fakes it gets it wet by licking it then HJ me without a catch! All around not a good dream. Left me more frustrated than happy and I dropped the full cost package on this.

Not a fun time she pretended to accommodate my needs but faked it and did not provide even half of the service we agreed on. I will see her again if and when she agrees to a FULL GS session and I will pay her in steps through the event.

IE:

$80 for the meet-up BBBJCIM /69 on the agenda.

$40 more for the full GS session.

$20 more for the reverse GS session.

$20 more if I get to pop her in the ass.

Member #5710
11-21-13, 14:43
Imo she's hot and the price can be reasonable most times. Are the drugs really that bad? Arent most of these girls on drugs anyway? I never text I have a separate CL email so I guess the bugging would nt. Be horrible for me. Idk 8 m supposed to hot her up this afternoon but I'm second guessing myself. .. pm me if you know specific details on why but it sounds like she's a good time just a bit crazy.The point was that if you text her, she has your cell number and will constantly text you in the future. Annoying and usually those texts will come in at the most inconvenient time.

As it is right now she does not have my cell number but she's been hammering my email with messages about "getting together" and "where you at" and "why don't you answer", etc. The frequency screams desperation. What she's desperate for I have no idea but chicks in that state of mind make stupid decisions and that invariably means trouble for whoever might be with her at the moment.

Where am I at and why don't I answer. What a stupid *****. I'm at work and I'm not answering because, well I'm fucking working.

The Bs
11-21-13, 15:36
I have seen both sides of this debate. If she is hot why not generally get you burnt or killed at some point.

Chicks that are hard onto some drug or another. I do mean hard by the way you're talking. Need to be taken care of. They need a steady stream of cash, but they cannot get one because they are not stable enough to keep their life going. Most have no cell phone or the number changes all the dam time or they never have minutes because they need drugs more than a phone AT THAT MOMENT. Understand that that is the key phrase in that they do what they need as they need it AT THAT MOMENT! We all live in this to some state or another. Just yesterday I made some poor decisions because I wanted to fulfill a fantasy of mine. When I got the message to move the meeting from Thurs to Wednesday it was a red flag, but I ignored it. When I got the message asking if she could use the room after I was done it was a red flag, but I ignored it. I should not have paid her for the full session until services I had requested were provided, but I did. You get the idea.

The problem is in a drug addict this sense of living in the MOMENT is highly exaggerated. If you're going to see them you need to use this to your advantage and not let it become a disadvantage. When I was in Detroit I was more worried about this but come at it from their perspective for a sec. You have a woman willing to do anything to get her fix. Can be an advantage as she will be willing to do shit she would never do without this artificial need. Like walk the street looking to suck anyone's cock for $25. It also means they generally do not see the need to make you a priority. So if their Man or Pimp and all of them will have a Man or a Pimp to take care of them when they are all wacked out decides to F you over you're going to get rolled or killed. She also could have just bought drugs 10 secs before you picked her up and the cops are following her. She could also have without your knowledge to you decided to leave her Pimp that day putting him in a rampage looking for her as he sees the two of you walk into a room somewhere or park in a car. These are not common cases, but only needs to happen once and you're a goner.

What you really want to find is a woman with a kid that they cannot afford. That is a woman who generally has the same need, but with less of the totally flake out potential. Both of the woman I have meet recently have been in this situation. They simply need the money to take care of their kids. Allyiah and Isabella were both interested in making me happy so that I would come back and make their lives easier as they would have regular gentleman that visit them providing them with the cash to take care of their kids. The more I would see them the better the sessions would go. Carrie seems to have her own agenda although I do not believe she is on the wild crack working girl end of the spectrum.

You have to judge what it is you want, but in my experience the more stable a woman is. Isabella is the most stable I have met yet that does this. The better. They however, are not the girls that will let you ride them in the ass BB because they have a reason to live that is outside of themselves. If that is what you want you need to take the Risk and watch your ass not only on the first meet, but everyone you need to be on your guard. You never know when they will be desperate enough to roll you for your car, watch, cell phone. Whatever to get the fix not caring about where they will get their money next week when you're gone. They live for themselves IN THE MOMENT.

Imo she's hot and the price can be reasonable most times. Are the drugs really that bad? Arent most of these girls on drugs anyway? I never text I have a seperate CL email so I guess the bugging would nt. Be horrible for me. Idk 8 m supposed to hot her up this afternoon but I'm second guessing myself. .. pm me if you know specific details on why but it sounds like she's a good time just a bit crazy.

SerenityNow437
11-21-13, 17:32
Yeah any time you give out your number you should expect it to be used again. Best bet is a hobby phone. Another route is a free texting app if you have a smart phone.

This girl obviously comes with some drawbacks. There's plenty of info here about her for you to decide for yourself if you still want to see her. I haven't lost her number if you need it, however I have zero plans to see her.

The point was that if you text her, she has your cell number and will constantly text you in the future. Annoying and usually those texts will come in at the most inconvenient time.

As it is right now she does not have my cell number but she's been hammering my email with messages about "getting together" and "where you at" and "why don't you answer", etc. The frequency screams desperation. What she's desperate for I have no idea but chicks in that state of mind make stupid decisions and that invariably means trouble for whoever might be with her at the moment.

Where am I at and why don't I answer. What a stupid *****. I'm at work and I'm not answering because, well I'm fucking working.

Shoots15
11-25-13, 18:05
Yeah any time you give out your number you should expect it to be used again. Best bet is a hobby phone. Another route is a free texting app if you have a smart phone.

This girl obviously comes with some drawbacks. There's plenty of info here about her for you to decide for yourself if you still want to see her. I haven't lost her number if you need it, however I have zero plans to see her.I always use google voice, check it out.

MasterHater
11-26-13, 10:13
Can't really find anything on this one. Anybody have any feedback? Thank you!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-kendra-fellas-and-i-just-wanna-set-the-mood-for-you-sexy-21/14509804

Wino354
12-02-13, 02:18
I need some help on my fishing techniques for cracklist. All I ever get is robots (as there called) fakes or stood up, and who knows probably dudes. My only real contact was with Ashley. If someone has any tips or ideas pm me. I'm getting to that point were I don't know if its real and or a big waste of my time.

Libertine67
12-02-13, 11:21
That's interesting, because I was with her for for BBFS, hit that puss a good 20 minutes and dropped a load inside her. Quite cute too, she ok'd me to post pictures here of her. She told me plain as day to send people her way, and she'd screen them as she went, but said that her initial asking price was very fair to her. Damn, she has a rockin body too! Nice, firm blonde spinner type. One of the best I've been with in quite some time. Asian, PM me for more details.Well Damn, I'd like her Number. I could be fairly regular for her too if she is worth it.

Bloozer
12-02-13, 14:28
Can't really find anything on this one. Anybody have any feedback? Thank you!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-kendra-fellas-and-i-just-wanna-set-the-mood-for-you-sexy-21/14509804I'd give it a shot. All I'm finding is Grand rapids in both tineye and google image.

Go ahead toftt. Let us know.

BackDorman
12-03-13, 14:23
I've been noticing a lot of posts from the 76th st area lately offering BBBJ cim. I'd post a link, but CL links are shot down as fast as theyre up. Its worded exactly the same as Ashley from Northside off plainfield. Does anyone know if this is her? Any experiences to go along? She never responds to be, possibly because I pissed her off a year ago. Canceled an appointment due to work schedule, and she though I was just a pic collector. Anyone have any info on her?

Naughty12
12-03-13, 16:14
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

WolvGuy
12-03-13, 17:24
I've been noticing a lot of posts from the 76th st area lately offering BBBJ cim. I'd post a link, but CL links are shot down as fast as theyre up. Its worded exactly the same as Ashley from Northside off plainfield. Does anyone know if this is her? Any experiences to go along? She never responds to be, possibly because I pissed her off a year ago. Canceled an appointment due to work schedule, and she though I was just a pic collector. Anyone have any info on her?Is she out of the county hotel? LOL.

Tarotjd
12-03-13, 19:45
Is she out of the county hotel? LOL.Pretty sure she hasn't been in there for a while, I saw her a couple weeks ago and had a nice visit and saw her the other day just by happenstance at a restaurant on 28th street.

NardBoy
12-04-13, 10:01
I need some help on my fishing techniques for cracklist. All I ever get is robots (as there called) fakes or stood up, and who knows probably dudes. My only real contact was with Ashley. If someone has any tips or ideas pm me. I'm getting to that point were I don't know if its real and or a big waste of my time.Yeah. Same here. I have posted a few times and I have gotten the same reply every time...some fake number with a pic of a cute ass blonde very young twentysomething!

Truckerdude88
12-04-13, 11:45
I visted Ashley had a great time one of the best oral skills not rushed I was there about a hour.

Very pretty nice natural rack I will repeat.

TheBrad69
12-04-13, 18:10
I visted Ashley had a great time one of the best oral skills not rushed I was there about a hour.

Very pretty nice natural rack I will repeat.Where do I find her or others on craigslist?

Thanks for any help.

The Bs
12-04-13, 19:05
This Ashley cause I have tried every time she has posted (like 6 times) and cannot get her to respond Voicemail always full. Would really like to see her at least once.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/guarantee-im-the-girl-in-the-pics-beautiful-sexy-girl-next-door-24/14471437

Very pretty nice natural rack I will repeat.

BigGuy357
12-04-13, 22:21
Where do I find her or others on craigslist?

Thanks for any help.Ditto. If anyone could share her contact info with me in a PM I would appreciate it.