View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Jimbo3
01-08-08, 18:34
She has this ad: http://flint.craigslist.org/ers/531487840.html

Don't bother guys. She won't answer her phone. It's just a scam to charge your credit card for "verification".

Waxon1
08-25-08, 20:04
7821 are the last four numbers of her phone number.
Her photos are about 20 years old and about 50 pounds less of her.
The real her is a real oinker.
She tells you she will give you one hour for 125 when all you will really get is one shot on goal and about 15 min of her time.
Guys this girl is a rip off all the way around don't call her.

Msuhoops
09-27-08, 21:15
After my trip to LL-T had a nice dream about going to Lindzys house. She is a CL girl. Had a great time and a very nice place to visit.

Great service, just like going to a AMP with the A.

Tractorman
10-21-08, 15:36
After my trip to LL-T had a nice dream about going to Lindzys house. She is a CL girl. Had a great time and a very nice place to visit.

Great service, just like going to a AMP with the A.PM me if yes - Does she still post on CL?

T Nickel
10-24-08, 08:08
Has anyone seen Skyler? She posts on Flints CL as a 26 yo spinner. She doesn't post a phone# but I have made Email contact with her. She seems legitimate and is not doing the C.C. scam. Before I TOFTT I wanted to check and see if anyone has had any luck with this one.

T Nickel
10-25-08, 20:25
7821 are the last four numbers of her phone number.
Her photos are about 20 years old and about 50 pounds less of her.
The real her is a real oinker.
She tells you she will give you one hour for 125 when all you will really get is one shot on goal and about 15 min of her time.
Guys this girl is a rip off all the way around don't call her.

I came to the same conclusion, and I'm glad I didn't pay to see her. She posts several pics of herself and one in particular was scary. Her face was not attractive at all. One of the pics with her horizontal, with her hand near her mid section couldn't hide the flabby stomach. Thanks for the report, and TOFTT.

Waxon1
06-09-09, 13:09
I called Skyler today she seemed a little pushy to book and a little bit evasive on what her rates really were. She gave this cock and bull story that she normally gets 200 for 30 min. but she is running a special during the summer of 140 to 165 for 30 min. I did not like the vibe she was giving off fake and very pushy to make the sale.
I passed on her because something told me I would not be happy with her service, just call it a gut feeling but I find my gut is right about 99% of the time.

T Nickel
06-11-09, 23:25
I called Skyler today she seemed a little pushy to book and a little bit evasive on what her rates really were. She gave this cock and bull story that she normally gets 200 for 30 min. but she is running a special during the summer of 140 to 165 for 30 min. I did not like the vibe she was giving off fake and very pushy to make the sale.
I passed on her because something told me I would not be happy with her service, just call it a gut feeling but I find my gut is right about 99% of the time.

When she first started to post, a few moths back, there was no pic and you had to contact her via email. After email contact she wanted my phone#. I asked for her #, and we were at a standoff. I was reluctant to TOFTT. Just like you a gut feeling. Gotta go with the gut. First impressions are usually the right ones. I never got into $ talk.

Furgon79
06-16-09, 22:22

I passed on her because something told me I would not be happy with her service, just call it a gut feeling but I find my gut is right about 99% of the time.I saw Skyler a couple months ago. She wasn't pushy with me. Got an hour for $2.00 Half and Half. Service was decent, pics are definitely her. Her incall location was a bit of a dump, but at no time did I feel unsafe.

Waxon1
06-17-09, 16:50
Thanks for posting your findings on Skyler. 200 seems a little steep for Flint rates but if you have the cash, and don't mind parting with it more power to you.

I saw Skyler a couple months ago. She wasn't pushy with me. Got an hour for $2.00 Half and Half. Service was decent, pics are definitely her. Her incall location was a bit of a dump, but at no time did I feel unsafe.

Gibson Guy
08-01-09, 05:54
Anybody out there know Chastity from Backpage?

Trick Daddy
10-15-09, 14:12
Be careful, fellas.

LE is on the hunt.

www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/10/craigslist_crackdown_leads_to.html

Tractorman
10-18-09, 15:31
Be careful, fellas.

LE is on the hunt.

www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/10/craigslist_crackdown_leads_to.html

I dreamed about one of these ladies in September -

Roger Greene
10-19-09, 11:56

She looks like one of ladies busted recently in the article posted.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/10/craigslist_crackdown_leads_to.html

Looks like the Heather Lawson provider.

Roger

Weallbark
10-19-09, 12:44
She looks like one of ladies busted recently in the article posted.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/10/craigslist_crackdown_leads_to.html

Looks like the Heather Lawson provider.

RogerI dreamed I had a session with the black girl in this article last month. Too bad, she was a great provider. She goes by the name Bianca on BP. 80 for a hh of non rushed, energetic service. If shes back on there in a month or two( they always are) give her a try.I would let things cool off first. BEWARE SKYLER! She was busted this weekend, and has a ad back on BP already? Sounds like a setup. Stay safe gentelmen.

StreetLegal
03-21-10, 22:27
Anybody have any info. Advertises in CL therapeutic section. Here is a reply when I emailed for info: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1653549340.html

Any reports or PM would be nice.

Hi, Nice to hear from you Fred.. I have also attached a couple pics, do you have one to share? Are you familiar with the Fenton area off the US23 Expressway @ the Owen Rd. Exit, which is Exit 78. If you decide you would like an appointment I will need to know the Day/Time/Type of Massage by Name/Length of the Massage that you want, If you have any further questions feel free to ask. Let me know if your still interested and looking forward to hearing from you, Dee ** How old are you if you don't mind me asking and how far are you from my location?

**T.O.C. Massage: Is a Full Body Massage, a combination of both a feather touch and a firmer more intense massage design to relax aching muscles and Your tender spots.. 70.00 HH & 100 FH

**Swedish Massage: Which is a regular relaxing Massage, no real pressure.. 60.00 FH

Tremolo
03-29-10, 17:20
Anybody have any info. Advertises in CL therapeutic section. Here is a reply when I emailed for info: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/1653549340.html

Any reports or PM would be nice.

Quote:

Hi, Nice to hear from you Fred. I have also attached a couple pics, do you have one to share? Are you familiar with the Fenton area off the US23 Expressway at the Owen Road. Exit, which is Exit 78. If you decide you would like an appointment I will need to know the Day/Time/Type of Massage by Name/Length of the Massage that you want, If you have any further questions feel free to ask. Let me know if your still interested and looking forward to hearing from you, Dee ** How old are you if you don't mind me asking and how far are you from my location?

**T. O. C. Massage: Is a Full Body Massage, a combination of both a feather touch and a firmer more intense massage design to relax aching muscles and Your tender spots. 70. 00 HH & 100 FH

**Swedish Massage: Which is a regular relaxing Massage, no real pressure. 60. 00 FH

I had several email exchanges with Dee, with the intention of making an appointment. She seemed very careful and kept asking my age and for some recent photos. I sent her a couple pics and she still asked in later emails. She must have forgotten. Anyway, I was asking for details on the services offered for her different massages. I guess I was fishing for a hint of what "extras" she may offer etc. She finally wrote back and seemed very annoyed with my questions. She said that she offers what she originally stated regarding each massage, plain and simple. She also made a point of mentioning that she didn't offer oral sex or full service (no mention of HJ, so that may be an available option.) She had sent a super hot picture in her first email to me, of her lying on a bed with a faux fur blanket, red high heel shoes and a very low/revealing top showing off her cleavage. I guess that is why I was fishing for her "extra services. " Anyway, It seemed like I either pissed her off, scared her (thinking I was maybe LE), or both. I never did end up making an appointment.

I'd like to know if you do actually visit her, and what your experience is. Or anyone else out there who has been to this provider. I think she may just be super careful and a bit paranoid in setting up appointments. So she may actually offer extras. I regret pissing her off. She seems pretty hot in her picture.

King #1
11-24-10, 10:17
Stuff deleted.

I'd like to know if you do actually visit her, and what your experience is. Or anyone else out there who has been to this provider. I think she may just be super careful and a bit paranoid in setting up appointments. So she may actually offer extras. I regret pissing her off. She seems pretty hot in her picture. She was offering a special recently and now that I finally have a bit more disposable income I decided to go for it. My experience was very similar to Tremolo's, with the emails and information requests and all. Paranoid? Oh yeah. Big time. But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt here. I had to park in a nearby shopping center and call her. OK, no big deal. But then I stayed on the phone while she gave more specific directions to her place. I had to tell her what my car looked like and I'm sure she was in a window with binoculars checking everything out as I drove up. She met me at the front door wearing a short negligee. My first impression was someone should have introduced this person to sunblock products many years ago. Ever been to Florida? Ever seen the women in their 50's and 60's who look like they spent maybe 30 years too many out in the sun? That's Dee. Its possible she's in her early 40's, but the longer I was there, I kept upping that estimate. Maybe early to mid 50's.

She had me take my shoes off in the foyer. Again, no big deal. Its messy out there and she wouldn't want dirt tracked in. What I didn't notice until I left was every floor surface covered in plastic mats. She then rushed me into her 'studio. ' Same at the end, rushed out. OK, part of the paranoia. She didn't want me checking out her stuff in other rooms. In the studio, I got undressed. This was a bit different because she stayed right in there with me while I did it. The usual gig is to pretend to allow my privacy by leaving until I am ready. I laid down on the table face down and she got to work on the massage part. No draping was offered or available, so my hopes were fairly high for the happy ending.

The massage, like other things about this experience, was strange. She kept running her hands very quickly over my back and legs. No real massage strokes, no real pattern to it. It was nice, just different. And let's face it- we don't go to these places for the quality of the massage. I kept expecting (hoping) she would stroke the balls a bit while she was back there, but it didn't happen. Just back and legs. No arms, no neck, no feet. After about a half hour, she told me to flip over. She went over to her very well equipped stack of supplies and pulled out a jar of oil that had been heating up. She dropped the top of the negligee and took off the bra. A really nice pair, especially given her apparent age. But I couldn't help but notice the difference in the skin quality between her boobs and the rest of her. No topless sunbathing for her. Also, I think she's lost a lot of weight since those pictures were taken. Saggy skin and all. But nice tits. 34C maybe? She then poured the hot oil on junior and I forgot about her skin.

This is where she shines. Excellent HJ technique. One hand rubbing the balls, the other doing the stroking. She could sense when I was getting ready to blow, because she'd slow down for a bit, then get back to it. Many times. Once I had come, she continued to stroke until every last drip was out, long after I had shriveled back to normal. Then she did the cleanup using hot towels she keeps in something resembling a crock pot in the room. During the HJ, I could play with the tits, rubbed her butt, but nothing else. When I tried moving my hand around front, she backed away.

After everything was clean again, she had me flip back over and it was the same rushed massage kind of thing on the back and legs until the time was up. She did mention she also offers a nude massage, but I didn't ask about the price. No other extras offered or hinted. Given what I saw on the exposed skin, I seriously doubt I want to see her nude.

So we finished, I got dressed, and rushed out to the front door. Just before I left, she gave me a cover story to use in case someone outside asked what I was doing. Something about fixing something in the basement.

Conclusions: Is she paranoid? Oh yes. Make no mistake about it. Too extreme? Don't know. Maybe not, given she works out of her home. Massage quality? I'll give it a D+ or a C. HJ quality? Definitely an A- to an A.

Waxon1
11-24-10, 16:04
This same girl used to have a ad on Plenty of Fish singles web page looking for a mate with the same photo she sends out with her email to people asking about her services.

In her singles ad she stated she had herpies and was looking for a guy that also had herpies so she would not have to worry about infecting him. Soooooooo.

I would not be looking to hook up with this girl for more than a hand job if your smart.

She was offering a special recently and now that I finally have a bit more disposable income I decided to go for it. My experience was very similar to Tremolo's, with the emails and information requests and all. Paranoid? Oh yeah. Big time. But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt here. I had to park in a nearby shopping center and call her. OK, no big deal. But then I stayed on the phone while she gave more specific directions to her place. I had to tell her what my car looked like and I'm sure she was in a window with binoculars checking everything out as I drove up. She met me at the front door wearing a short negligee. My first impression was someone should have introduced this person to sunblock products many years ago. Ever been to Florida? Ever seen the women in their 50's and 60's who look like they spent maybe 30 years too many out in the sun? That's Dee. Its possible she's in her early 40's, but the longer I was there, I kept upping that estimate. Maybe early to mid 50's.

She had me take my shoes off in the foyer. Again, no big deal. Its messy out there and she wouldn't want dirt tracked in. What I didn't notice until I left was every floor surface covered in plastic mats. She then rushed me into her 'studio. ' Same at the end, rushed out. OK, part of the paranoia. She didn't want me checking out her stuff in other rooms. In the studio, I got undressed. This was a bit different because she stayed right in there with me while I did it. The usual gig is to pretend to allow my privacy by leaving until I am ready. I laid down on the table face down and she got to work on the massage part. No draping was offered or available, so my hopes were fairly high for the happy ending.

The massage, like other things about this experience, was strange. She kept running her hands very quickly over my back and legs. No real massage strokes, no real pattern to it. It was nice, just different. And let's face it- we don't go to these places for the quality of the massage. I kept expecting (hoping) she would stroke the balls a bit while she was back there, but it didn't happen. Just back and legs. No arms, no neck, no feet. After about a half hour, she told me to flip over. She went over to her very well equipped stack of supplies and pulled out a jar of oil that had been heating up. She dropped the top of the negligee and took off the bra. A really nice pair, especially given her apparent age. But I couldn't help but notice the difference in the skin quality between her boobs and the rest of her. No topless sunbathing for her. Also, I think she's lost a lot of weight since those pictures were taken. Saggy skin and all. But nice tits. 34C maybe? She then poured the hot oil on junior and I forgot about her skin.

This is where she shines. Excellent HJ technique. One hand rubbing the balls, the other doing the stroking. She could sense when I was getting ready to blow, because she'd slow down for a bit, then get back to it. Many times. Once I had come, she continued to stroke until every last drip was out, long after I had shriveled back to normal. Then she did the cleanup using hot towels she keeps in something resembling a crock pot in the room. During the HJ, I could play with the tits, rubbed her butt, but nothing else. When I tried moving my hand around front, she backed away.

After everything was clean again, she had me flip back over and it was the same rushed massage kind of thing on the back and legs until the time was up. She did mention she also offers a nude massage, but I didn't ask about the price. No other extras offered or hinted. Given what I saw on the exposed skin, I seriously doubt I want to see her nude.

So we finished, I got dressed, and rushed out to the front door. Just before I left, she gave me a cover story to use in case someone outside asked what I was doing. Something about fixing something in the basement.

Conclusions: Is she paranoid? Oh yes. Make no mistake about it. Too extreme? Don't know. Maybe not, given she works out of her home. Massage quality? I'll give it a D+ or a C. HJ quality? Definitely an A- to an A.

King #1
11-29-10, 07:56
That explains something else curious- at the end of the session she handed me some disinfecting wipes to use on my hands. OK, good info.

This same girl used to have a ad on Plenty of Fish singles web page looking for a mate with the same photo she sends out with her email to people asking about her services.

In her singles ad she stated she had herpies and was looking for a guy that also had herpies so she would not have to worry about infecting him. Soooooooo.

I would not be looking to hook up with this girl for more than a hand job if your smart.

CoolRider
09-09-11, 10:15
Hey guys. I remember a lady name Aspen, used to post on flint craigslist. She was from Fenton. Tall blonde with nice ass and tts. She was the best provider I ever dreamed. She was my regular. Lost her number and don't see her ad anymore. Last I met her was in June 2009. I know it is being very late. I just found our about this website and thought should ask you guys if someone had experience with her in the past or in present.

Levenosky
09-10-11, 23:45
Hey guys. I remember a lady name Aspen, used to post on flint craigslist. She was from Fenton. Tall blonde with nice ass and tts. She was the best provider I ever dreamed. She was my regular. Lost her number and don't see her ad anymore. Last I met her was in June 2009. I know it is being very late. I just found our about this website and thought should ask you guys if someone had experience with her in the past or in present.I had met her once. On the phone she said $2. 0 for FS and when I met her in a motel she took the money first and then a CBJ and says its done. I asked her about what she said on the phone but of no use. She also threatened me about getting in to problems if I insist (In fact her friend was sitting in the car just outside the room waiting). Since it was new to me I had to keep quite and come back. I never met her after that.

CoolRider
10-15-11, 13:06
I had met her once. On the phone she said $2. 0 for FS and when I met her in a motel she took the money first and then a CBJ and says its done. I asked her about what she said on the phone but of no use. She also threatened me about getting in to problems if I insist (In fact her friend was sitting in the car just outside the room waiting). Since it was new to me I had to keep quite and come back. I never met her after that.Are you sure it was her? I met her like five times and she never disappointed me seriously. I don't know if that is the lady you are talking about. If that's her then I am surprised that she has gone the wrong road. Anyways do you have her number?

Mister Slate
10-15-11, 23:59
That explains something else curious- at the end of the session she handed me some disinfecting wipes to use on my hands. OK, good info.More than 60% of the the us population is infected with hsv-1, and over 15% with hsv-2. Thats among everybody including babies, nuns, and virgin nerds. Among the sort of sp's we are discussing it would be really improbable to find ANY who are not positive for herpes, as are most mongers whether they know it or not. Ever had a cold sore? You got it. Most people have no symptoms. It's not a big deal. Like anything biological there's a lot of detail out there you can google but the bottom line is while it's probably worth avoiding sps with sores, just being positive for hsv is almost universal among sp's so if you going to mess with them you going to have to get along with that.

Bill810
01-25-12, 10:37
Once and a while I will post an add on CL looking for a little play for pay. Most of the time my inbox is flooded with spam but on occasion it pays off. I have found a girl over in Burton.

While she is not very good looking I have dreamed of a very nice BBBJ with a spit several times for. 50. Anyone else have any luck off CL. I have contact for this girl PM me I can give it to you.

Hopefully you have some contacts to share.

Bill810
02-01-12, 20:27
I posted an add on Fllint CL it was answered by a lady from Rosebush Mi she goes by Julie. She had answered one of my adds once before but I blew it off because it was to far from me. This time I need to be in her area tomorrow. She sent pictures they seem ok, pricing is fantastic. What scares me was how she responded to the add by sending her phone # in first email and discussing details and pricing by text. I have googled the number but it comes up with know hits.

The little head says go for it. 50 for an hour and she is not bad looking.

What would you do? She did say she would come out here which makes me feel like there is less chance that she is LE.

Bill810
02-01-12, 20:31
Sorry it is Heidi in Rosebush not Julie.

Bill810
02-04-12, 10:47
I posted an add on Fllint CL it was answered by a lady from Rosebush Mi she goes by Heidi. She had answered one of my adds once before but I blew it off because it was to far from me. This time I need to be in her area tomorrow. She sent pictures they seem ok, pricing is fantastic. What scares me was how she responded to the add by sending her phone # in first email and discussing details and pricing by text. I have googled the number but it comes up with know hits.

The little head says go for it. 50 for an hour and she is not bad looking.

What would you do? She did say she would come out here which makes me feel like there is less chance that she is LE.Decided to take the plunge glad I did she has a nice body but bad teeth very clean and willing to please. 50 for an hour.

Her place is in Rosebush so its a bit of a hike from flint.

If you run an add on Flint CL looking for a little play for compensation and you get a response from a Heidi with a 989 number respond it will be worth your time, in my opinion that is.

Play safe

Spartak
02-04-12, 23:40
Decided to take the plunge glad I did she has a nice body but bad teeth very clean and willing to please. 50 for an hour.

If you run an add on Flint CL looking for a little play for compensation and you get a response from a Heidi with a 989 number respond it will be worth your time, in my opinion that is.

Play safeThanks for the heads up. Rosebush is only 30 minutes for me.

Spartak
02-08-12, 20:20
Decided to take the plunge glad I did she has a nice body but bad teeth very clean and willing to please. 50 for an hour.

Play safeBeen in touch with her a few times. Got a pic shot from behind. She does have a decent build to her. And she has decided to be a bit more coy in regards to $ info up front.

Question about her teeth though. Are they bad, as in "meth addict bad"? Or bad, as in "crooked and missing a few"?

Bill810
02-16-12, 12:56
Been in touch with her a few times. Got a pic shot from behind. She does have a decent build to her. And she has decided to be a bit more coy in regards to $ info up front.

Question about her teeth though. Are they bad, as in "meth addict bad"? Or bad, as in "crooked and missing a few"?Crooked and missing one or two I did not get the druggy feel to her but I am not an expert.

Bill810
02-23-12, 10:35
Had my second dream with her last week. This time I asked her to be in a thong with heels for me. She was wearing them and that's all when I showed up heels could have been a little hotter but what the hell she tried. This dream went off much like the other very eager to please and a nice GF dream. Tipped her this time for a grand total of 2 one hour dreams of $150. I asked her about sharing her number but she insited only if I knew the person personally. But if you can run an add on Flint CL under casual men seeking woman and are a little bit creative she will probably respond. She has responded to 2 different adds I have posted the last one I was advertising protien shakes and it is probably still there.

I have been in the hobby for a long time and yet to have repeated with a girl until now and I have plans of seeing her again.

Play safe,

Bill

Bill810
05-27-12, 11:51
I answered a add titled help it had a picture of the girl and I believe age was 28. She emailed me back seams legite and I will maybe take a shot when I get back from the weekend. I would post a link but it has been flagged. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on her? Her name is Kayla and she has a yahoo address and posts in flint W4M.

Thanks for any help.

Bill

Bill810
05-27-12, 19:36
I answered a add titled help it had a picture of the girl and I believe age was 28. She emailed me back seams legite and I will maybe take a shot when I get back from the weekend. I would post a link but it has been flagged. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on her? Her name is Kayla and she has a yahoo address and posts in flint W4M.

Thanks for any help.

BillNow she is wanting money western unioned guess she is just another scam. To bad was not bad looking and not much green

Bill810
06-13-12, 12:12
She ran a add on the thumbs craigs list 19 year old. I have been in contact seems legite. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of her. PM me for contact info always looking for new contact numbers.

Thanks.

Bill

FlinTownAngels
06-13-12, 14:21
Hey Bill810,

After I PM'd you I emailed this Kayla person and attempted to set up a date. She came back with the Western Union bit, that she needed $40. 00 sent to her now. She said she was behind on her rent and I explained FTA don't play prepay, never have. After a few more emails I finally told her thanks but no thanks- then she sends me one asking for a $20 Boost Mobile card so she can "talk to me". Man, if she was legitimately illegitimate she'd propbably be alot of fun to hang with!

Best to you and all here.

FTA

Bill810
06-14-12, 06:41
Hey Bill810,

After I PM'd you I emailed this Kayla person and attempted to set up a date. She came back with the Western Union bit, that she needed $40. 00 sent to her now. She said she was behind on her rent and I explained FTA don't play prepay, never have. After a few more emails I finally told her thanks but no thanks- then she sends me one asking for a $20 Boost Mobile card so she can "talk to me". Man, if she was legitimately illegitimate she'd propbably be alot of fun to hang with!

Best to you and all here.

FTAYes I came to that conclusion also she asked for pre pay and when I said no I never got another email.

Jenny on the other hand apears legite but not very proffesional prices are all over the place

Bill810
06-15-12, 10:49
She ran a add on the thumbs craigs list 19 year old. I have been in contact seems legite. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of her. PM me for contact info always looking for new contact numbers.

Thanks.

BillI believe she is legit but not very mature I have been talking with her for several days working over pricing or schedule. I have given up if she was not 19 and hot I would not have chased for as long as I did but the little head is really interested. I finaly had to seek out some fun from a Flint provider (see my review under backpage) because the little head was in stress. If anyone has any luck with her let me know because I would like to take that ride!

Bill810
06-29-12, 06:38
I believe she is legit but not very mature I have been talking with her for several days working over pricing or schedule. I have given up if she was not 19 and hot I would not have chased for as long as I did but the little head is really interested. I finaly had to seek out some fun from a Flint provider (see my review under backpage) because the little head was in stress. If anyone has any luck with her let me know because I would like to take that ride!I know I said I gave up on her but I decided to give her one last chance, glad I did very sweet open menu and reasonable donations. Downfall no CIM but she will meet you for a car date she has no incall. Anyone interested with contacts to share PM me.

Bill810
07-11-12, 12:40
I know I said I gave up on her but I decided to give her one last chance, glad I did very sweet open menu and reasonable donations. Downfall no CIM but she will meet you for a car date she has no incall. Anyone interested with contacts to share PM me.A day or so after my last post on jenny I spoke with her and she said she was done because she was knocked up. I spoke with her yesterday she is back in the game but now out of flint attitude was not as good as it was in past. Phone number is the same she said she could now host. She used to be a quiet young girl but now seems different not sure if maybe she found a handler or not

Bill810
07-13-12, 16:40
A day or so after my last post on jenny I spoke with her and she said she was done because she was knocked up. I spoke with her yesterday she is back in the game but now out of flint attitude was not as good as it was in past. Phone number is the same she said she could now host. She used to be a quiet young girl but now seems different not sure if maybe she found a handler or notYesterday I get a text from her telling me she needs to see me I was busy and could not make it. Today I contacted her and she went off. The thing with young girls (18-22) is you might get that nice tight body but you get that young immature mind to go along with it.

I had fun on our dream but all the drama since then with her out of the hobby then back then out is sure not worth it.

Bill

Bill810
08-10-12, 07:42
Ran an add on Flint CL it was answered by a gal who goes by Kara, She says she is 25 very short blond hair has a 810-728-1xxx number. Just wondering if anyone has had any time with her. She tells me that she has no set pricing she is just looking for a little help.

Bill810
08-28-12, 09:32
Ran an add on Craigs some thing like assitance for an orally talented lady. Got your typical spam after spam reply. Spent a week emailing and texting a couple of ladies who I thought were legite they sent pics and I was ready. Both leads dried up bummer. Re posted the add got an email from a Jenette several emails later she sent her # but wouldn't send a pic until we were ready to meet up. I googled the # came up to a naughty review of a flint based provider that goes by pink I remembered her adds. I decided to meet up with her it was one of the miller Road places nice BBBJ with Cim for. 50 she looks better in person than her pics no longer sporting the pink hair (Bush was very red) all in all pretty good time she didn't rush. Part I didn't like was she met me outside of hotel and had to get the room while I stood there looking like a dummy. Oh well its flint not like ther isn't 20 guys a day buying it there anyway.

Good luck.

Bill.

P. S. Digits to trade!

Bill810
09-13-12, 18:31
She has been reviewed here before and I am sure many times to come. Cute little blonde very accommodating very reasonable rates. Would definitely repeat and I rarely do

Taz41
09-14-12, 08:08
Did you really just offer to 'trade' a number for a girl that posts on public boards? This is an information board, not a fantasy sportsleague.

Ran an add on Craigs some thing like assitance for an orally talented lady. Got your typical spam after spam reply. Spent a week emailing and texting a couple of ladies who I thought were legite they sent pics and I was ready. Both leads dried up bummer. Re posted the add got an email from a Jenette several emails later she sent her # but wouldn't send a pic until we were ready to meet up. I googled the # came up to a naughty review of a flint based provider that goes by pink I remembered her adds. I decided to meet up with her it was one of the miller Road places nice BBBJ with Cim for. 50 she looks better in person than her pics no longer sporting the pink hair (Bush was very red) all in all pretty good time she didn't rush. Part I didn't like was she met me outside of hotel and had to get the room while I stood there looking like a dummy. Oh well its flint not like ther isn't 20 guys a day buying it there anyway.

Good luck.

Bill.

P. S. Digits to trade!

Bill810
09-14-12, 09:24
Did you really just offer to 'trade' a number for a girl that posts on public boards? This is an information board, not a fantasy sportsleague.Taz why start stuff? I also have other girls digits to offer yes this is a information sharing board with emphasis on sharing. I am willing to share information with members and I am not here to stir the pot like it appears you are

Bill810
09-14-12, 09:37
She has been reviewed here before and I am sure many times to come. Cute little blonde very accommodating very reasonable rates. Would definitely repeat and I rarely doGuess I should add saw here at her place in baycity. Her home is being remodeled so it is a little rough but in a safe area. 50 roses half-hour 100 hour. She is a busy lady with things other than the hobby so nailing down a time can be challenging but well worth it

BillCo
09-18-12, 15:11
Has anybody seen the lady that posts ads in the casual encounters offering to clean your house? Is she just mistaken about where she posts the ads?

Bill810
09-18-12, 17:40
Had my second dream with this young lady today. I have been in the hobby for at least 16 years and have only repeated with one other lady. Cat isjust a pleasant young lady who I will see again. My only complaint might be that she is not big on kissing so I guess she can't be considered a true GFE she never said she wouldn't kiss just that she was not a fan. She had told me that her email and number was ok to share so PM for her contact information

Dennerb
09-24-12, 08:49
Had my second dream with this young lady today. I have been in the hobby for at least 16 years and have only repeated with one other lady. Cat isjust a pleasant young lady who I will see again. My only complaint might be that she is not big on kissing so I guess she can't be considered a true GFE she never said she wouldn't kiss just that she was not a fan. She had told me that her email and number was ok to share so PM for her contact informationI'll second that. Saw Cat last week. Incredibly pleasant and bright young lady. Very skilled, unfortunately no DFK but will definitely see her again. She is in Bay City.

SteelHorseRide
09-30-12, 21:26
Had my second dream with this young lady today. I have been in the hobby for at least 16 years and have only repeated with one other lady. Cat isjust a pleasant young lady who I will see again. My only complaint might be that she is not big on kissing so I guess she can't be considered a true GFE she never said she wouldn't kiss just that she was not a fan. She had told me that her email and number was ok to share so PM for her contact informationI have to agree, great young lady. I see she joined Mic so look for her rates to climb. Last lady to come their with low rates didn't last to long. I hope some White Knight didn't point her that way.

Bill810
10-01-12, 09:17
I have to agree, great young lady. I see she joined Mic so look for her rates to climb. Last lady to come their with low rates didn't last to long. I hope some White Knight didn't point her that way.I know she used to be active on ae and ev back in the day so she has been around

Abcflint
10-01-12, 14:41
I have to agree, great young lady. I see she joined Mic so look for her rates to climb. Last lady to come their with low rates didn't last to long. I hope some White Knight didn't point her that way.What is mic?

Fundboy
10-01-12, 20:28
what is mic?micompanions.com

Taz41
10-01-12, 22:55
Taz why start stuff? I also have other girls digits to offer yes this is a information sharing board with emphasis on sharing. I am willing to share information with members and I am not here to stir the pot like it appears you areYou're right. Let's 'trade' publicly published and widely available information. Not strange in the least.

Hey, anyone that wants a deal on computers, hit me up with some killer trades for the number to Best Buy. I got a new Starbucks coming to my hood. Free frapachinos Fridays on the westside. Trade only.

This is an info board."Emphasis on sharing." Not sure what you don't get about that; apparently something you missed in kindergarten on what those two words mean. Hard to converse with someone that knows less than the rest of us.

Bill810
10-02-12, 13:22
You're right. Let's 'trade' publicly published and widely available information. Not strange in the least.

Hey, anyone that wants a deal on computers, hit me up with some killer trades for the number to Best Buy. I got a new Starbucks coming to my hood. Free frapachinos Fridays on the westside. Trade only.

This is an info board."Emphasis on sharing." Not sure what you don't get about that; apparently something you missed in kindergarten on what those two words mean. Hard to converse with someone that knows less than the rest of us.Taz enough crap already I think you will find I have a pretty good reputation on this board and I believe most members here would agree. I have read your post in the Detroit section and for the most part you are reasonable but every time you pop on here in Flint you stir the pot. Why?

Bill810
10-02-12, 13:27
Just heard from cat. She claims rates will remain the same we will see. She also said she had some bills to pay so maybe there is some good deals to be had.

SteelHorseRide
10-02-12, 19:25
Just heard from cat. She claims rates will remain the same we will see. She also said she had some bills to pay so maybe there is some good deals to be had.That sounds good. But you know if the other girls see what your rates are they make you move yours up. I hope this doesn't happen.

Abcflint
10-02-12, 19:51
Just heard from cat. She claims rates will remain the same we will see. She also said she had some bills to pay so maybe there is some good deals to be had.Seen her today. Very good service and very nice. She did say she has bills and to send help if more are interested. Email me for more info.

Abcflint
10-02-12, 20:00
I answered a post in craigslist and her name was Shannon. Said she wanted to meet me and did not have incall. Said 60 for an hour. I have a rental that the tenants just moved out so I told her to meet me there yesterday afternoon. Its out of Flint a ways so she had to drive a few miles, so I knew I would be ok. First 5 mins was good but then she asked for the money and as soon as she had the money she's out the door. I have her email addy if anyone is interested, to stay away. She's 32 but cute. Lesson learned.

T Nickel
10-03-12, 16:11
I answered a post in craigslist and her name was Shannon. Said she wanted to meet me and did not have incall. Said 60 for an hour. I have a rental that the tenants just moved out so I told her to meet me there yesterday afternoon. Its out of Flint a ways so she had to drive a few miles, so I knew I would be ok. First 5 mins was good but then she asked for the money and as soon as she had the money she's out the door. I have her email addy if anyone is interested, to stay away. She's 32 but cute. Lesson learned.It should be easy to teach the b!tch a lesson. Get some friends to email her to set something up. Send her on a dozen wild goose chases. After this send her another email to let her know she was chasing the goose let loose by ABC. Sooner or later this b!tch will pull something on the wrong guy and she will get a lot more than she bargained for.

What is wrong with the real word B!TCH?? It's female dog. Not sure the exclamation point version will go.

Waxon1
10-04-12, 14:56
Please tell us what she looked like age, race, hair color ect.

I answered a post in craigslist and her name was Shannon. Said she wanted to meet me and did not have incall. Said 60 for an hour. I have a rental that the tenants just moved out so I told her to meet me there yesterday afternoon. Its out of Flint a ways so she had to drive a few miles, so I knew I would be ok. First 5 mins was good but then she asked for the money and as soon as she had the money she's out the door. I have her email addy if anyone is interested, to stay away. She's 32 but cute. Lesson learned.

Abcflint
10-04-12, 23:27
Shannon is 32, white and about 150 at 5'4", long brown hair. She said she does not do this much, but I have a feeling she does.

Emachines
11-19-12, 06:29
Sooo about two weeks ago I post a add on CL for a suga daddy, well I get a email last night that told me to text, so I did and holy wow I hit it big. Started texting this so called girl that lived in clio and never really did this sort of thing so I went with it, damn I'm glad I went with it we were planning on meeting up Wednesday but I had some open time Monday then I said screw it let me call into work on Sunday night an see what this isall about. Wow I'm glad I did, she told me on text that she only wanted me there for about an hour, that was before she got to know me. I got there at 12am and we went to vgs to get some sky vodka to relax a little, I had to buy she stayed in the truck she's only 9. 1! Went back to her house, had two drinks and then it was on. Went into her room she said ill take my shirt off if you do LOL I said well sure. Next thing I know we were naked on her bed. Got some jackin the I went for DATY then she sucked on him for a little then it was full cowgirl still, I nutted quick forsure, well then we talked an she stayed in juss a thong an bra which turned me right back on, so I asked if she wanted more DATY and to go back in the room she liked me so it was on. Went back in the room got for DATY BBBJ an more ucfs. By time I left it was 4am. Damn she had a hot body and I haven't came across on like this in a long time. She didn't want her number out there and wanted to be discreet but I had to share this. No lie this is really her in the picture. What a great find

FlinTownAngels
11-19-12, 18:37
Good job! I've had some good luck on CL too. Think you might have one upped me with this one tho. Thanks for the report! FTA.

Sooo about two weeks ago I post a add on CL for a suga daddy, well I get a email last night that told me to text, so I did and holy wow I hit it big. Started texting this so called girl that lived in clio and never really did this sort of thing so I went with it, damn I'm glad I went with it we were planning on meeting up Wednesday but I had some open time Monday then I said screw it let me call into work on Sunday night an see what this isall about. Wow I'm glad I did, she told me on text that she only wanted me there for about an hour, that was before she got to know me. I got there at 12am and we went to vgs to get some sky vodka to relax a little, I had to buy she stayed in the truck she's only 9. 1! Went back to her house, had two drinks and then it was on. Went into her room she said ill take my shirt off if you do LOL I said well sure. Next thing I know we were naked on her bed. Got some jackin the I went for DATY then she sucked on him for a little then it was full cowgirl still, I nutted quick forsure, well then we talked an she stayed in juss a thong an bra which turned me right back on, so I asked if she wanted more DATY and to go back in the room she liked me so it was on. Went back in the room got for DATY BBBJ an more ucfs. By time I left it was 4am. Damn she had a hot body and I haven't came across on like this in a long time. She didn't want her number out there and wanted to be discreet but I had to share this. No lie this is really her in the picture. What a great find

MaBoston
11-19-12, 21:52
Sooo about two weeks ago I post a add on CL for a suga daddy, well I get a email last night that

Told me to text, so I did and holy wow I hit it big. Started texting this so called girl that lived in clio and never really did this sort of thing so I went with it, damn I'm glad I went with it we were planning on meeting up Wednesday but I had some open time Monday then I said screw it let me call into work on Sunday night an see what this isall about. Wow I'm glad I did, she told me on text that she only wanted me there for about an hour, that was before she got to know me. I got there at 12am and we went to vgs to get some sky vodka to relax a little, I had to buy she stayed in the truck she's only 9. 1! Went back to her house, had two drinks and then it was on. Went into her room she said ill take my shirt off if you do LOL I said well sure. Next thing I know we were naked on her bed. Got some jackin the I went for DATY then she sucked on him for a little then it was full cowgirl still, I nutted quick forsure, well then we talked an she stayed in juss a thong an bra which turned me right back on, so I asked if she wanted more DATY and to go back in the room she liked me so it was on. Went back in the room got for DATY BBBJ an more ucfs. By time I left it was 4am. Damn she had a hot body and I haven't came across on like this in a long time. She didn't want her number out there and wanted to be discreet but I had to share this. No lie this is really her in the picture. What a great findI agree with flint town. Very nice find. I've had some recent luck too with a hottie too! Only downside is that she doesn't have a place. So it's been car dates so far.

Waxon1
11-20-12, 19:38
How much cash did you have to lay out total?

Misterb899
11-21-12, 22:52
How much cash did you have to lay out total?Well after reading some of the success stories here I decided to post a ad on CL and see what I could find by posting as a sugar daddy but all I have got is one girl that sent me pics but is a age verification site looking for my cc number and a 18 yr old who lives with parents but I come pick her up they wouldn't mind. Yeah right next thing I know ill have Chris Hanson jumping out at me. Well ill keep you all posted if I stumble upon a gem. But I'm not off to a good start so far

DogFood
11-23-12, 08:45
I am not in a position to criticize anyone, the list of wrong things I have done and bad things that have happened to me are as long as my arm, but CL is a real risky place to find friends, the bots, the girls if they are girls trying to get you to join websites are only the beginning, the possiblity of a set up is what you have to worry about. Especially if you meet a complete stranger at her place, I have read the good luck some guys have had, but there are many reports in the forum of the rip offs. I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone, but if it was me, I would at least first meet the person in a public place, maybe for lunch, supply your own meeting place, maybe western union a little cash with a requirement to supply I'd, to find out her true and full name, then research her and her phone number. She has computer access if she is reading adds on CL, why doesn't she place her own ad. I don't want to rain on anyones parade, but if she gets you at her place, gets your pants off, it could be the old boyfriend storming in, what are you doing with my girlfriend, and a beat down. If you are advertising as a sugar daddy, you are telling her you have money. I don't know, alot of you have had success and congrats to you, but be careful with this, expect the worse and hope you get the best. Good Luck, and be careful my friends.

MichiganGuy38
11-23-12, 19:52
Has any one seen this grip? Called her from CL.

DogFood
11-24-12, 04:08
Has any one seen this grip? Called her from CL.I have never seen her, she is really not my type, but have seen her ads on BP on and off for probably a year, goes by the name of Jill.

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/speacials-by-jill-33/10201368

FlinTownAngels
11-26-12, 11:33
I am not in a position to criticize anyone, the list of wrong things I have done and bad things that have happened to me are as long as my arm, but CL is a real risky place to find friends, the bots, the girls if they are girls trying to get you to join websites are only the beginning, the possiblity of a set up is what you have to worry about. Especially if you meet a complete stranger at her place, I have read the good luck some guys have had, but there are many reports in the forum of the rip offs. I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone, but if it was me, I would at least first meet the person in a public place, maybe for lunch, supply your own meeting place, maybe western union a little cash with a requirement to supply I'd, to find out her true and full name, then research her and her phone number. She has computer access if she is reading adds on CL, why doesn't she place her own ad. I don't want to rain on anyones parade, but if she gets you at her place, gets your pants off, it could be the old boyfriend storming in, what are you doing with my girlfriend, and a beat down. If you are advertising as a sugar daddy, you are telling her you have money. I don't know, alot of you have had success and congrats to you, but be careful with this, expect the worse and hope you get the best. Good Luck, and be careful my friends.I hear everything you are saying (writing) , but this is a dicey hobby to begin with and I have had some pretty darn good luck on CL over the last year or so. I didn't know how many nice, good looking divorced women there were out there. And clean and for alot less donation than the typical BP gal. As usual YMMV and everyone has to March to their own drummer. Me, I'm hitting the streets, occasional BP and every good CL hook up I can get! The holidays are here and the pickins should be better! Take care,

FTA

Abcflint
11-26-12, 20:14
I dreamed I seen her this summer. I would not repeat. She is off Saginaw in the south part. As to her pic you add a few more pounds on. If you need her number I think I have it on my dnpu list.

Has any one seen this grip? Called her from CL.

FlinTownAngels
11-27-12, 10:58
I dreamed I seen her this summer. I would not repeat. She is off Saginaw in the south part. As to her pic you add a few more pounds on. If you need her number I think I have it on my dnpu list.Jill answered my CL ad too recently. Included a couple of headless pics. I've been on a pretty good roll here lately and never did give her a call.

FTA

Misterb899
12-12-12, 00:53
Once and a while I will post an add on CL looking for a little play for pay. Most of the time my inbox is flooded with spam but on occasion it pays off. I have found a girl over in Burton.

While she is not very good looking I have dreamed of a very nice BBBJ with a spit several times for. 50. Anyone else have any luck off CL. I have contact for this girl PM me I can give it to you.

Hopefully you have some contacts to share.Hey bill I also found a girl in Burton who has sent me a bunch of pics I was curios as to if you remebered her age I swear the pics sent to me I have seen on BP she wants to meet for drinks next week any info you can rmember would be great. She says her name is kaydee

Tmadden
01-18-13, 21:16
This ***** wasted my time 2 days in a row. She said she was waiting for her car and kept pushing the time back. Today said 7 then made dumb excuse of its too far but yesterday it wasnt. Fucking *****. Her email is nastygurl69125@yahoo.com Stay away she's a *****

Emachines
01-28-13, 17:35
So I have to report cause I haven't reported in a long time. I have been off the streets, for one reason and one reason only. The sugar baby I reported on earlier. Wow she has became a friend. She is a very inteligent young lady that is just trying to make it in this world today. I think she spoils me more then I do her. We spend ALL night together, sometimes we spend all day and night together. Its great having a great time till it stops. Still not putting my guard down though fellas, but when its this good all you can say is wow.

Mw Jrp
01-28-13, 18:51
This ***** wasted my time 2 days in a row. She said she was waiting for her car and kept pushing the time back. Today said 7 then made dumb excuse of its too far but yesterday it wasnt. Fucking *****. Her email is nastygurl69125@yahoo.com Stay away she's a *****Yes, this is probably the 2nd biggest complaint with SP's; the first being fake pics or rushing. Last night I rang up a familiar SP in a different town, not even in Michigan. Her phone rang to VM and said her messages were full, so I texted. An hour later came back a text, whats up? I sent back see you a few hours later. Well, I got some texts back; first 11:30p not 11p. Then as I was parked waiting it was 3 minutes. So, 15 minutes later I text; coming? Never heard back, but 5 minutes later I left and scooped a really nice BP gal who was walking in the cold rain.

I will never wait for a wh0re again. Wh0re time can be days when they say minutes. I have played that game too many times. I always have a Plan B or C, but never double book, so to speak. In other words I never stand "B" up for "A", even though I used to have that played on me. It has been about 3 years and I don't let any of them pull the ole, just 10 more minutes, on me.

I simply tell them we can meet at a more convenient time for them another day. And on to Plan B I go. Soon, I am in a sweet, warm, tight, juicy giner; no muss, no fuss. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Emachines
06-03-13, 05:22
Got contacted by a girl that lives in clio goes by ash? Anyone get contacted by this one? Wojld like to onow if she's legit or not to try her out.

Bill810
06-04-13, 12:37
Hey bill I also found a girl in Burton who has sent me a bunch of pics I was curios as to if you remebered her age I swear the pics sent to me I have seen on BP she wants to meet for drinks next week any info you can rmember would be great. She says her name is kaydeeBeen trying to remember her name but it isn't coming to me sucks getting old. I remember maybe mid thirties heavy set not very attractive but great oral skills. She lived right off Saginaw just south of Bristol.

DogFood
06-04-13, 15:53
Been trying to remember her name but it isn't coming to me sucks getting old. I remember maybe mid thirties heavy set not very attractive but great oral skills. She lived right off Saginaw just south of Bristol.Is this the girl you guys are talking about? She used to go by the name of Jill, now she is advertising as Becky, not so good reviews a while back and a report of a bf or pimp hanging around during the incall.

Be Safe DF.

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/have-fun-with-becky-32/11206579

Emachines
06-04-13, 21:56
Set up a meeting with ash. Well I went to the spot we were going to meet a little early, an what did I see. I seen two unmarked cars posted up on a side street, I seen a sheriff van siting on another block an I saw 1 state boy siting right across from our meeting spot. Soo only thing I'm thinking is this girl is a cop or working with the police for sure. I would stay away from her this one is not good.

Spartak
06-16-13, 14:52
Seen naughty nikki in lapeer. She is 42 and about 5'6" at 140. Do not see her, she is a ticking time bomb. Also goes by macylovespurpl@. She works at the ****. Stay away. Pm me for more detailsWhy on earth would you think it's appropriate to out someone's employment like that? Are you TRYING to get her in trouble?

Not cool.

Admin agrees, OP removed.

A2

Abcflint
06-16-13, 15:17
Sorry I should of not put that in there, thanks for the removal. Just wanted to warn everyone she, naughty nikki is connected to leo. A few years ago she set someone in a bust cause she was upset with him. Almost always carries her gun or stun gun.

Why on earth would you think it's appropriate to out someone's employment like that? Are you TRYING to get her in trouble?

Not cool.

Admin agrees, OP removed.

A2

IWantItAllNow
06-24-13, 19:45
I know I'm new but just got turned on to this site by a friend. I seen a couple of posts about a girl named Ash. I have recently hooked up with a girl named ash she lives in Clio. Don't know if its the same one E was looking for but she is legit an a gem. Sweet an very good personality. Kinda high on rates but well worth the coin.

KittyChaser010
06-29-13, 23:21
Hey ran into this girl off CL. By the time I tried to copy her link it was dead. Anyways hooked up with her and got her digits. Says she's Mexican. 5'3 145-150 with huuuuge D cups. A bit of a tummy but a no kids tight giner. VERY willing to please. Decent bbj skills and no rush. Wants to stay utr, so I'm ONLY sharing with people who are proven and share. Met me at a notel. Very leery of people she doesn't know. But I had a very nice time and will repeat. Decent rates I got bbj, mish, cg and k9. Finished bbjcimws. Took a pretty good pounding. Speaks Greek for a little extra although she wouldn't with me because of the size of the plumbing. Oh well still had a blast literally. LOL.

Be safe out there,

KC

DragonSnake
10-28-13, 23:44
Went to this place on Fenton Road, private room attached to home. Young lady was in skin tight yoga pants and tight top.

I believe she is Thai. Massage was covered but she used my elbows as her scratching post. No teasing of the boys.

On the flip as she got close to little junior I said why don't you rub the shaft a little. Wow, I thought a chicken was screeching.

At me. She backed off about 5 feet and screeched no talk like that you understand. This dude should have kept his mouth shut LOL.

Massage was ok and I guess its ok for her to rub on you but don't dare ask for anything even if she is in skin tight yoga pants LOL.

DS.

Massage $40 per hour. (Grand Blanc).

Swedish (Relaxation).

Combination Swedish and Deep tissue (Relaxation and focus on problem muscles).

$40/60 Min.

$60/90 Min.

Deep Tissue (Focus on problem areas and muscles).

Thai Massage (Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage becuase have to.

Use hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches.

Thai massage as both relaxing and energizing).

$50/60 Min.

$75/90 Min.

MidMichGeezer
10-30-13, 06:58
That was no doubt Bo. Another fella had a very similar session with her a year or so ago. She gives one of the most relaxing massages around but don't even entertain the thought of any extras.

Went to this place on Fenton Road, private room attached to home. Young lady was in skin tight yoga pants and tight top.

I believe she is Thai. Massage was covered but she used my elbows as her scratching post. No teasing of the boys.

On the flip as she got close to little junior I said why don't you rub the shaft a little. Wow, I thought a chicken was screeching.

At me. She backed off about 5 feet and screeched no talk like that you understand. This dude should have kept his mouth shut LOL.

Massage was ok and I guess its ok for her to rub on you but don't dare ask for anything even if she is in skin tight yoga pants LOL.

DS.

Massage $40 per hour. (Grand Blanc).

Swedish (Relaxation).

Combination Swedish and Deep tissue (Relaxation and focus on problem muscles).

$40/60 Min.

$60/90 Min.

Deep Tissue (Focus on problem areas and muscles).

Thai Massage (Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage becuase have to.

Use hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches.

Thai massage as both relaxing and energizing).

$50/60 Min.

$75/90 Min.

DragonSnake
10-30-13, 23:17
That was no doubt Bo. Another fella had a very similar session with her a year or so ago. She gives one of the most relaxing massages around but don't even entertain the thought of any extras.Yep that's was her name. I know I'm new at this, but what gets me is her body rubbing on me. Like I said she used the elbows like a scratching post and the skin tight cloths. It gave me the wrong impression right away so I thought I would ask for more. Oh well at least its interesting LOL.

Emachines
01-28-14, 11:21
So I answered a ad on CL that it was this girl from davison, she's 22 small spinner type with a cute booty an big boobs.. Was wondering if anyone else answered the ad also an tried her out?? She told me two names said sarah an other was paige. She said she just got up here from troy area. If anyone has info on this one please pm me.

Emachines
02-05-14, 01:42
Anyone partake on a girl named ginger? Seems a little thick in pics an she answered CL add. Says she lives over by the meijor on center Road. Just wondering if anyone tried or heard from her.

Emachines
03-23-14, 16:01
Anyone hitting any hot or spinner types off here? I haven't posted a ad in awhile thought about doing one again see what I got. Just checking if anyone had number or email to share. Pm if ya do thanks.

Freaky8514
06-05-14, 01:14
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Richardthr
06-06-14, 10:21
So I answered a ad on CL that it was this girl from davison, she's 22 small spinner type with a cute booty an big boobs.. Was wondering if anyone else answered the ad also an tried her out?? She told me two names said sarah an other was paige. She said she just got up here from troy area. If anyone has info on this one please pm me.Did anyone have any information for your question?

Emachines
06-06-14, 23:37
Did anyone have any information for your question?Nope nobody you got any leads for some sugarbabbies?

Swanzeman
06-10-14, 08:33
Nope nobody you got any leads for some sugarbabbies?I put a ad up got a couple hits nothing great yet.

WhiteNick788
07-09-14, 01:10
I spent all day texting and calling ads off the casual encounters page. And I didn't have one answer or reply. Could really use your guys help. Its been a really rough week for me. And I'm in desperate need of a regular sp. Backpage has been a joke, and street walkers cuase way to many problems. Its just not worth the risk with them anymore! Although I still run the cruise. Buy I leave most of them alone. Cany help would be much appreciated.

Waxon1
07-09-14, 21:47
I spent all day texting and calling ads off the casual encounters page. And I didn't have one answer or reply. Could really use your guys help. Its been a really rough week for me. And I'm in desperate need of a regular sp. Backpage has been a joke, and street walkers cuase way to many problems. Its just not worth the risk with them anymore! Although I still run the cruise. Buy I leave most of them alone. Cany help would be much appreciated.Look for friends with benifits place an ad on CL I have been getting all kinds free play with no pay. It is great.

BillCo
07-10-14, 07:14
All I ever get with that posting is a bunch of working girls looking for a job.

Look for friends with benifits place an ad on CL I have been getting all kinds free play with no pay. It is great.

Spartak
07-12-14, 11:51
All I ever get with that posting is a bunch of working girls looking for a job.Yeah, I get alot of those too. But every once in a while I find a diamond in the rough.

WhiteNick788
07-13-14, 14:57
I received a few texts with pics from Jessica in the casual encounters thread offering an hour for 100. Any info on her is she legit?

BillCo
07-14-14, 06:55
See if they want some more friends LOL.

Look for friends with benifits place an ad on CL I have been getting all kinds free play with no pay. It is great.

Bill810
07-14-14, 10:40
Answered an add on Craigslist. Heading in add started hickory dickory cock. Decent looking blonde in add. Contacted her wants a buck and a half supposed to be full menu. Anyone know anything about her?

JbThor
07-14-14, 10:52
I received a few texts with pics from Jessica in the casual encounters thread offering an hour for 100. Any info on her is she legit?A couple of weeks ago I posted an ad on CL asking info on various girls on backpage. I believe this is the same Jessica. The replies I got on her were that she wasn't very good and not worth the money. This is all heresay. I have no personal experience with her. She and her friend Bella have been on BP and NR for quite some time.

JbThor
07-14-14, 10:53
Answered an add on Craigslist. Heading in add started hickory dickory cock. Decent looking blonde in add. Contacted her wants a buck and a half supposed to be full menu. Anyone know anything about her?Did she give her name?

Bill810
07-14-14, 14:57
Did she give her name?Name was Heaven.

BillCo
07-18-14, 14:57
Seems too much, she needs to come down on that donation level.

Answered an add on Craigslist. Heading in add started hickory dickory cock. Decent looking blonde in add. Contacted her wants a buck and a half supposed to be full menu. Anyone know anything about her?

DogFood
07-19-14, 09:36
After you guys have reported these hits on craigslist, I decided to check this out. Every girl I found that posted her phone number was someone that was currently working BP or one of the other escort sites. Go to google, type in the phone number or the name with escort flint after it then check the results. I am not saying that this is good or bad, but it helps you do more research and find more pictures of who you are interested in. Bella and her crew in flint are doing alot of advertising on CL, most of the girls I found on there were one of hers. Word of caution with CL, there is a scam going on where the supposed provider probes you for information, including a picture, there is never ever a reason to send an escort your picture, they then put your picture name and other information on some john website then charge you some ridiculous amount to have it removed. Research, rtff, it will keep you out of jail, or having your head busted by a bf or pimp. Be Safe Brothers, DF.

JbThor
07-19-14, 12:10
Very good advice! I have been curious about one called Tessa- (Looking for Now. Ready. W4 m - 27 (flint) from CL. She doesn't post a phone number. Anyone know this one?

WTF69
08-14-14, 10:16
Her ad is down now but she's a fuggly BBW, $30 BBBJWS near mound and 59.

Great BJ especially for only $30.

Drake123
09-03-14, 01:19
Once in a month or so she would post on CL for p2 p. She charges 100 an hr, or exchange favors for adderall or vicodin. Would love to get in touch with her again for some fun. She is about 5 2 130 to 135 pounds with big tits and some belly fat.

Member #5292
09-29-14, 23:51
Dreamed of a girl who gave the name Sherri whose post was labeled Flower baby (down now). In Call near Court & Ballenger (really don't know Flint at all, just know this a near intersection). Kind of a homely looking face pic was sent and when she gave me the address I recognized it as a place I previously dreamed of another CL friend of hers a while back. After some questions, turns out they are both working out of this place (because I knew the pic wasn't the original girl I dreamed of). Can't remember the first girls name, but wasn't one I cared to, but this girl (Sherri) was fun. Kind of a dumpy place, but she had a pretty good spinner body with nice natural see s and a really nice giner. Basically everything but kissing & greek. She talked like MSOG would be available, but for those that may have seen other reviews of mine, I don't typically need it. This was no exception. She was great, but took me a lifetime to finish and she finally did with a nice BBBJTCWS. $. 30 for an hr and I took up the whole hr and not once did she mention time. She really got into DATY (major leg squeezes when she's finishing & I love that) and the rest, finished multiple times. She naturally gets pretty wet. Got her digits, but I'd have to check if she wants to share them w / members. This girl is green eyed & short dirty blonde / brownish hair. The other girl is longer haired blonde. The other girl wasn't horrible, but was more, used too much lube, had a room without a working light and complained because I wasn't finishing. Sherri was getting worn out as well, but just a good attitude about finishing me via other means then the other girl.

Hope this helps, not sure what else I can say w / CL reviews. Not sure if she changes it up or not. Her digits are not found elseware in google searches and says she only posts CL.

DragonSnake
10-12-14, 23:20
Classy 50's female Professional Massage Therapist considering new upscale clients for:

An hour of bliss in the ultimate relaxation room, a delight for all the senses. I have a warm and inviting room in my home with massage table, aromatherapy, candles, soft music, etc. Clean, allergen free environment, no animals, children or annoying distractions. I'm freshly showered, clean, classy, and I'm not drunk or high. You should be in the same condition to book an appointment with me. Draping required. Please follow these instructions!:

WEEKDAY WEEKDAY WEEKDAYS ONLY, CALL TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS ONLY ON WEEKDAYS FROM 11 AM till 6 PM PLEASE. Show contact info Blocked withheld and private calls get little notice.

$65 per hour.

$75 per hour for deep tissue.

Made a visit to this place. Nice finger tip massage. Did not come away happy. Got mixed vibes about this place. Asked me if I was part of law enforcement, but she did not touch the little man or come close. Has anyone else seen her?

WTF69
10-13-14, 08:53
Her ad is down now but she's a fuggly BBW, $30 BBBJWS near mound and 59.

Great BJ especially for only $30.Update: up to. 4.

Waxon1
11-21-14, 18:38
Anyone ever find a girl around the Owosso / Corunna area?

WTF69
11-21-14, 23:38
Has a full, open minded menu now.

AC Rider
11-22-14, 13:39
Hello, has anyone seen the girl from lapeer that does outcall massages, I have tried 3 times to see her over the last few months but have not been able to get schedules to line up, Was hoping that.

Someone has seen her and give me info so I can decide if worth trying again. Thanks for any info.

Fundboy
11-22-14, 18:43
Hello, has anyone seen the girl from lapeer that does outcall massages, I have tried 3 times to see her over the last few months but have not been able to get schedules to line up, Was hoping that.

Someone has seen her and give me info so I can decide if worth trying again. Thanks for any info.Are you talking about this one? Her home base is Lapeer.

http://flint.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-my-hands-take-away-all-the-stress-37/16449690

Jack Pine Savag
11-22-14, 22:13
Are you talking about this one? Her home base is Lapeer.

http://flint.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-my-hands-take-away-all-the-stress-37/16449690She is in Flint now.

Just saw her 2 weeks ago.

AC Rider
11-23-14, 09:38
She is in Flint now.

Just saw her 2 weeks ago.Nope that's not the one, But I have seen her a few years back when she was in Lapeer.

Hotcarl76
01-17-15, 11:17
Does anyone have any intel on this chick?

http://flint.craigslist.org/cas/4848173503.html

I usually play south of Holly, in metro Detroit but trying to expand my horizons.

Fundboy
01-17-15, 12:55

I usually play south of Holly, in metro Detroit but trying to expand my horizons.Have not seen her but that is Jessica. She is on NR under Flint. Have seen her reviews somewhere but can't remember where.

DonnyInYourArm
01-17-15, 16:53
Jessica from NR, she used to team up with Bella on nr.Yes, this is jessica. Big, big, big. If that's your thing. She used to work with a Bella. Big big big as well. They were one of my 1st posts when I discovered usasg. Uhhhmmmm. Unfortunately, not a very good experience. The aroma of pungent hoohoo truly kept me soft and I just left. BBBJ wasnt bad, but nothing much else left me with an appetite. You can seach my 1st few posts ever on here. I'll just say, I hope she cleaned up her act cause the place was a dump, room had a distinct nasty smel. If you are interested in the flint area I cam make some good suggestions out that way.

DonnyInYourArm
01-17-15, 16:55

I usually play south of Holly, in metro Detroit but trying to expand my horizons.Yes, this is jessica. Big, big, big. If that's your thing. She used to work with a Bella. Big big big as well. They were one of my 1st posts when I discovered usasg. Uhhhmmmm. Unfortunately, not a very good experience. The aroma of pungent hoohoo truly kept me soft and I just left. BBBJ wasnt bad, but nothing much else left me with an appetite. You can seach my 1st few posts ever on here. I'll just say, I hope she cleaned up her act cause the place was a dump, room had a distinct nasty smel. If you are interested in the flint area I cam make some good suggestions out that way.

BillCo
01-24-15, 18:17
Hey guys I wanted to share with you a lady that responded to one of my CL posts. She is a wonderful lady and is looking for some more trusted clients. She is mature 43 yo. Redhead with some serious skills both oral and with her tight kitty. She like to chat at first until she gets to know you but she provides a great experience. I have seen her twice now and each time she has wowed me. $ donation for an hour and each one has gone way over time and MSOG is her delight. She will accommodate some fetishes feel free to ask her what she will and won't do if you chat with her. She does not have an incall but will come to you or a notel. This lady can suck some serious see*ck and she is very active when fucking. She wiggles her hips side to side and back and forth and when you bust she won't let you go until she has milked every last swimmer from you. She is not a spinner, she is thick but NOT a bbw. Tasty wet kitty, shaved, and tight. Trusted seniors message me for contact info and I do have some pictures as well. I know she does massage and prostate massage as well (if that is your thing).

Freaky8514
01-27-15, 15:13
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DonnyInYourArm
01-27-15, 22:57
Hey guys I wanted to share with you a lady that responded to one of my CL posts. She is a wonderful lady and is looking for some more trusted clients. She is mature 43 yo. Redhead with some serious skills both oral and with her tight kitty. She like to chat at first until she gets to know you but she provides a great experience. I have seen her twice now and each time she has wowed me. $ donation for an hour and each one has gone way over time and MSOG is her delight. She will accommodate some fetishes feel free to ask her what she will and won't do if you chat with her. She does not have an incall but will come to you or a notel. This lady can suck some serious see*ck and she is very active when fucking. She wiggles her hips side to side and back and forth and when you bust she won't let you go until she has milked every last swimmer from you. She is not a spinner, she is thick but NOT a bbw. Tasty wet kitty, shaved, and tight. Trusted seniors message me for contact info and I do have some pictures as well. I know she does massage and prostate massage as well (if that is your thing).Her email doesn't work, her phone reply as been silent. But, be a busy bee since this review came out. I guess I'm too late in the race!

BillCo
01-28-15, 09:22
Her email doesn't work, her phone reply as been silent. But, be a busy bee since this review came out. I guess I'm too late in the race!Its yahoo messengername not email, her email is different.

DonnyInYourArm
01-29-15, 12:40
Her email doesn't work, her phone reply as been silent. But, be a busy bee since this review came out. I guess I'm too late in the race!I thought you were kidding about the side to side hip action and the holding on tight while her kitty milks ya dry. GOODNESS!! Flails all over the bed on daty, so hold the fuck on fellas. I think I threw out a shoulder while holding on to those legs! Side ta side was fun, up and down action on mish was phenominal! Bsically just had ta hold a planking position for as long as I could then kneeled the rest of the gyration till the 1st nut. A little BBBJ relaxion period, then back at the ride for the 2nd nut that was more explosive than the 1st! GFE, dfk like your first high school experuence, multipositional, deeeeeep thoated till the tongue tickled my boys up to ma' taint, guys!! Contacting was easy. Very punctual, even up at 6 am to start off the day off right. Not like most of these disorganized lasses who wake up at 1 pm. Very sweet and accommodating. Does not host but will travel. 0. 8 for more than an hr. Clean, smells like a woman, acts like a lady. MILF style, but no kids. She drove out independently from birch run to my weekday pounding ground!

Wanttoknow67
02-06-15, 14:01
I have noticed that there are a lot of CL posts in CE with a phone number mixed in. I am not in Flint on a regular basis so it is not worth it for me to harvest some of these numbers. My question to you guys is, Is this working for you?

I have read about the LEO clean up of the SW's and some of what is going on there. Is this where they have migrated to?

I have tried CL in several other cities and mostly it is a bust for me. But this looks different than what I see in the cities that are not working for me.

PlayForFun711
02-22-15, 12:57
DonnyInYourArm;2347185]Her email doesn't work, her phone reply as been silent. But, be a busy bee since this review came out. I guess I'm too late in the race!

Maybe she found out that you "out" private information on an open board and offer to provide a location without permission.

Originally Posted by DonnyInYourArm.

Two, one, nine, ex, ex, ex, nine in the 248 area is BNG Tori. She was a great lay for. 5 to. 6 donations who need ta be picked up by her trailer.

Down by yates cider mill. Been a few months since I've seen her. Skinny dark hair.

Good to converse with. She says she. Has a legit job now.

But, I'm sure she's still in the biz. Used to post on CL. Bng plus FS for car play is her thing. No incall cause she lives w her folks. 20 something yo with a tight giner and sloppy BBBJCIM skills.

Oh too nine are the thoughts of the afternoon. PM me guys and I can give directions to her place. Real easy to find.

Oh ex ex ex. It is!

02-20-15 17:58 #1175.

HookerLover.

Regular Member.

Reports.

HookerLover.

Well guys, I've had several PM me back that Tori may be dodging several of your texts or may have been replying that she's out of the hobby. Who knows? Its been a few months since my last dream about her. Anyone have luck lately? I've been in the Flint area lately, so my dreams have ventured a bit north of here. Be safe as always!

That's because she didn't give you permission to give out her number. Hope you didn't ruin it for everyone. Still have no idea why you would have posted her number when you hadn't seen her in months.

Who is next? Or a better question is "how can you be trusted?

DonnyInYourArm
02-24-15, 10:44
DonnyInYourArm;2347185]Her email doesn't work, her phone reply as been silent. But, be a busy bee since this review came out. I guess I'm too late in the race!

Maybe she found out that you "out" private information on an open board and offer to provide a location without permission.

Two, one, nine, ex, ex, ex, nine in the 248 area is BNG Tori. She was a great lay for. 5 to. 6 donations who need ta be picked up by her trailer.

Down by yates cider mill. Been a few months since I've seen her. Skinny dark hair.

Good to converse with. She says she. Has a legit job now.

But, I'm sure she's still in the biz. Used to post on CL. Bng plus FS for car play is her thing. No incall cause she lives w her folks. 20 something yo with a tight giner and sloppy BBBJCIM skills.

Oh too nine are the thoughts of the afternoon. PM me guys and I can give directions to her place. Real easy to find.

Oh ex ex ex. It is!

02-20-15 17:58 #1175.

HookerLover.

Regular Member.

Reports.

HookerLover.

Well guys, I've had several PM me back that Tori may be dodging several of your texts or may have been replying that she's out of the hobby. Who knows? Its been a few months since my last dream about her. Anyone have luck lately? I've been in the Flint area lately, so my dreams have ventured a bit north of here. Be safe as always!

That's because she didn't give you permission to give out her number. Hope you didn't ruin it for everyone. Still have no idea why you would have posted her number when you hadn't seen her in months.

Who is next? Or a better question is "how can you be trusted?I'm on moderation now, serves me right. Oh well. You ask of "trust". How ironic, in this hobby. Though, everything I've said has been the truth. A chick who abuses trust invites wrath upon her. I've now sent her much, much business her way to indulge in a CIM atkin $ diet! We will all see each other in hell. I just hope it'll be SS. 10, HH. 15, and HR. 20, greek and CIMS all the time! Hahaha.

Wanttoknow67
03-03-15, 17:45
I saw an ad that I answered a while ago. So I don't have a link. When we got to the phone number I already had it in my phone from MW JRP. So I know this is a quality gal.

My schedule was rather fluid so we only planned an approximate time. I got into town early and sent her a text. Nothing came back but it was about 2 AM. Hit her up again at 9 AM. Nothing. Finally I reach check out time and I am leaving town when she answers. Now technically it is still morning so she can say she was available at the agreed upon time. She said she has an incall and I agree to meet her there.

The apartment needs cleaning and the room had something like a sleeping bag on the floor with 20 pillows. Ok now I have said all the bad things. Everything from here is just the good stuff.

Katie is friendly, clean, enjoys the sex and she is a joy to see.

I recommend you run to see her. Walking will not get you there soon enough.

Double Dribble
03-03-15, 18:01
I saw an ad that I answered a while ago. So I don't have a link. When we got to the phone number I already had it in my phone from MW JRP. So I know this is a quality gal.

My schedule was rather fluid so we only planned an approximate time. I got into town early and sent her a text. Nothing came back but it was about 2 AM. Hit her up again at 9 AM. Nothing. Finally I reach check out time and I am leaving town when she answers. Now technically it is still morning so she can say she was available at the agreed upon time. She said she has an incall and I agree to meet her there.

The apartment needs cleaning and the room had something like a sleeping bag on the floor with 20 pillows. Ok now I have said all the bad things. Everything from here is just the good stuff.

I recommend you run to see her. Walking will not get you there soon enough.This type of intel is appreciated. Thanks, Brother. I have been safe, happy, and away from strip clubs because of this type of knowledge.

Be safe out there.

DD.

DonnyInYourArm
03-03-15, 23:53

I recommend you run to see her. Walking will not get you there soon enough.Sounds like Hemphill Katie! DD, you've come across her, right? I mean, both literally and figuratively.

NoBuffaloBob
03-04-15, 08:09
I'm on moderation now, serves me right. Oh well. You ask of "trust". How ironic, in this hobby. Though, everything I've said has been the truth. A chick who abuses trust invites wrath upon her. I've now sent her much, much business her way to indulge in a CIM atkin $ diet! We will all see each other in hell. I just hope it'll be SS. 10, HH. 15, and HR. 20, greek and CIMS all the time! Hahaha.You are too much Donny Man!!

Good report.

NBB.

RickiVw
03-28-15, 08:22
Been wondering about this one ad is on flint page any info would be great.

DogFood
03-28-15, 10:44
Been wondering about this one ad is on flint page any info would be great.At least in flint most of the girls in flint on CL are BP girls (except for Katie) and by googling their phone number you can obtain further information and most time pictures as in this case.

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-new-girl/18774587

Now I have no idea never met this girl, but it has been my experience that anyone that takes pictures like this girl, well chances are you probably do not want to see the rest of her.

Be Safe DF.

RickiVw
03-28-15, 12:58
At least in flint most of the girls in flint on CL are BP girls (except for Katie) and by googling their phone number you can obtain further information and most time pictures as in this case.

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-new-girl/18774587

Now I have no idea never met this girl, but it has been my experience that anyone that takes pictures like this girl, well chances are you probably do not want to see the rest of her.

Be Safe DF.Thanks I found the pics on Google but just thought I'd ask.

JbThor
03-28-15, 14:01
Been wondering about this one ad is on flint page any info would be great.I believe that this is the same girl that has been on CL, BP, and NR for a long time. The have been a lot of negative reports about her and there is currently a warning about her on CL.

TommyShep
03-29-15, 13:54
Thanks I found the pics on Google but just thought I'd ask.Unfortunately I've seen her. She goes by Jessica on BP and NR. Being in the same room with her when she takes her pants off provides about the same experience as sticking your head in a sewer drain. Straight up nasty.

Wanttoknow67
04-01-15, 17:25
Sometimes a phone number lasts longer than the life of a fruit fly. Not often but it does happen.

I saw an ad months ago that sounded interesting. So I answered. Now my success rate of 0. 01 % on real replies does not justify the work but I sort of enjoy the hope that it might work. LOL.

Anyway I get a response from Katie. We back and forth even though I was not in town and I wasn't sure when my next travels would take me near her. I got digits that low and behold three SM have given me in the past. Now I am definitely going to call her.

When I get here she responds and would like to see me. She has moved off of Hemphill where others have seen her in the past. She is in a motel off of Dort for a while she said.

Katie is tall 5' 8"ish thin, small be, not shaved but no kids or damage. Katie enjoys her time with you and asked me many times how I wanted it and how I wanted to finish. Swallow is available but I didn't try it.

In the room it was lfk, BBBJ, bsl, daty, mish and doggy. No CG as she said her knee hurts. She would like some help right now so if you are a sm and want to see her it is worth your time and she is reasonable.

DonnyInYourArm
04-02-15, 16:55
Sometimes a phone number lasts longer than the life of a fruit fly. Not often but it does happen.

I saw an ad months ago that sounded interesting. So I answered. Now my success rate of 0. 01 % on real replies does not justify the work but I sort of enjoy the hope that it might work. LOL.

Anyway I get a response from Katie. We back and forth even though I was not in town and I wasn't sure when my next travels would take me near her. I got digits that low and behold three SM have given me in the past. Now I am definitely going to call her.

When I get here she responds and would like to see me. She has moved off of Hemphill where others have seen her in the past. She is in a motel off of Dort for a while she said.

Katie is tall 5' 8"ish thin, small be, not shaved but no kids or damage. Katie enjoys her time with you and asked me many times how I wanted it and how I wanted to finish. Swallow is available but I didn't try it.

In the room it was lfk, BBBJ, bsl, daty, mish and doggy. No CG as she said her knee hurts. She would like some help right now so if you are a sm and want to see her it is worth your time and she is reasonable.She hasnt shaved yet?? Geesh, Devon shaved her up a little over a month ago I thought maybe she would have kept it up blah!

TommyShep
04-02-15, 21:08
She hasnt shaved yet?? Geesh, Devon shaved her up a little over a month ago I thought maybe she would have kept it up blah!I seen her back in the middle of February and she was pretty beastly. She needs to take care of that. She's a good time though. Very enthusiastic.

Double Dribble
04-04-15, 21:36
I seen her back in the middle of February and she was pretty beastly. She needs to take care of that. She's a good time though. Very enthusiastic.I agree. Katie is a nice gal with a tight hairy giner. Every dream I have had with katie has ended with me prematurely ejaculating. The cootchie is good and tight. It feels great. Katie is friendly and has a good attitude.

Be safe.

Dd.

Mats2525
04-05-15, 11:29
I guys, I am new here been seeing women from back page for years hopeing to get new numbers from some of the senior members. Katie sounds like a good one to see. Let me know.

Mats2525
04-18-15, 11:52
Thanks Cat Tom I will pass on this one, hopefully here when I get to be a senior member you guys will pass along digits.

DonnyInYourArm
04-18-15, 18:45
Thanks Cat Tom I will pass on this one, hopefully here when I get to be a senior member you guys will pass along digits.I would say the rite of passage to be a senior is to get with Katie like the rest of us and give us your honest opinion because I would say that my time with her was pretty good then again it's all about our individual likes and dislikes. She may be what you are looking for, or she may not. To each their own. She is safe, polite, willing to please and yes has a bit of a hairy Bush. Didn't seem to get in the way of what we wanted to accomplish. For the right price ya can't complain too much. She's not at the same place that all of us seniors have experienced with the once inflated, patched, deflated air mattress, and now has a bed at some local notel.

TommyShep
04-18-15, 21:13
I would say the rite of passage to be a senior is to get with Katie like the rest of us and give us your honest opinion because I would say that my time with her was pretty good then again it's all about our individual likes and dislikes. She may be what you are looking for, or she may not. To each their own. She is safe, polite, willing to please and yes has a bit of a hairy Bush. Didn't seem to get in the way of what we wanted to accomplish. For the right price ya can't complain too much. She's not at the same place that all of us seniors have experienced with the once inflated, patched, deflated air mattress, and now has a bed at some local notel.Since you bring it up, I think she may be at a new notel. And yes, she is very friendly. She messaged me the other day, but I didn't have to me to see her. Maybe tonight!!

DPrize
05-06-15, 08:55
Answered one of her ads on Craigslist and she was very polite easy to set up appt with. Sexy safe and clean house off Averill near the Delphi plant. Very sexy looks way better in person, very responsive clit. Love doing everything all holes are open. Guys treat this one right if CL is your thing. But I was Lucky to meet her and will again very soon.

Member #5292
05-06-15, 15:10
Answered one of her ads on Craigslist and she was very polite easy to set up appt with. Sexy safe and clean house off Averill near the Delphi plant. Very sexy looks way better in person, very responsive clit. Love doing everything all holes are open. Guys treat this one right if CL is your thing. But I was Lucky to meet her and will again very soon.She doesn't quit.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8152-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2459641&viewfull=1#post2459641

JbThor
05-06-15, 16:13
She doesn't quit.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8152-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2459641&viewfull=1#post2459641I saw that too. I am surprised the administrator has not banned her completely.

TommyShep
05-07-15, 06:59
I saw that too. I am surprised the administrator has not banned her completely.She is putting up fake ads on CL claiming to be Kandi from NR. I spoke with kandi about this, it's becoming a problem. For those of you who know Kandi, her number has not changed. Don't fall for this Diva chicks BS.

BusHunter69
07-13-15, 10:13
I would say the rite of passage to be a senior is to get with Katie like the rest of us and give us your honest opinion because I would say that my time with her was pretty good then again it's all about our individual likes and dislikes. She may be what you are looking for, or she may not. To each their own. She is safe, polite, willing to please and yes has a bit of a hairy Bush. Didn't seem to get in the way of what we wanted to accomplish. For the right price ya can't complain too much. She's not at the same place that all of us seniors have experienced with the once inflated, patched, deflated air mattress, and now has a bed at some local notel.Has anyone seen Katie lately? Or have a link for her post on CL / or a number. Would really like to try her out. Thanks everyone.

Flintite
07-30-15, 23:31
Has anyone seen Katie lately? Or have a link for her post on CL / or a number. Would really like to try her out. Thanks everyone.Just saw her again today. She has a mattress on the floor in the basement of a house on Lieth st. Just east of Center rd.

Opui812
07-31-15, 19:12
Just saw her again today. She has a mattress on the floor in the basement of a house on Lieth st. Just east of Center rd.Sounds high class.

JbThor
08-02-15, 08:29
Just saw her again today. She has a mattress on the floor in the basement of a house on Lieth st. Just east of Center rd.Are there any pictures of her out there?

BusHunter69
09-09-15, 05:16
Here is your pictures you wanted.

BusHunter69
09-09-15, 05:34
My report on her, I've seen her 3 times. She is great at everything she does and will always go out of her way to try to please you but, for some odd reason she will not let captain one eye in to tuna town. She always says its to painful. The first time I met her I paid for 2 hours got 1. For some reason I kept going back, I think it was more to get my money's worth out of her. I kinda did but still feel she got over on me. She gave me a BBBJ for awhile with a lot of 69, she rimmed me, dfk, just would not let me in, til the last time because I bitched so much about it. And it was so lame! I don't know if it was just me or has anyone els had that problem with her? BTW the last 2 times I picked her up from her house and took her to a notel. Just to control the situation better. Let me know if anyone Els had the same problems with her or is it just me.

Otto22
09-09-15, 10:51
Here is your pictures you wanted.Got a text from her out of the blue last night. She seems to need money and was quite negotiable on rates. Don't accept her first pricing offers. She will take much less. Not sure whether I will see her anytime soon but those of you who want to see her may be able to save some coin at the moment.

Hobby hard and hobby safe!

Otto22.

Hockey69
09-09-15, 13:15
That's the very problem with her. Once you see her she wants money ALL the time I have known her 3 years. I had to block all her calls because it got so demanding she's a very nice date but lives in a basement with an old mattress just not my ideal date. She will work the rate to just get your money. I had to tell her if I want to see you I have your number it slowed things down a little but finally just blocked her calls. Hobby safe.

BigFoot616
09-22-15, 23:14
Does anyone have a link to her add please pass along can not seem to be able to dig up any info on getting whole of her.

BigFoot616
09-22-15, 23:30
Text a number I found on CL and got a fast reply she said she what 75 and coena rd sent some pic nice asa big boobs nice face younger but add disapeereeed and I could not make it that far east that day was wondering if anyone had info on her or anyone recognized her discription.

DogFood
09-23-15, 08:03
Does anyone have a link to her add please pass along can not seem to be able to dig up any info on getting whole of her.This is her BP ad.

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kandiikatie/20375540

DaveInLand777
09-23-15, 11:31
Don't see her. Run far away. She is very nasty. I went to see her. Had to walk away.

Does anyone have a link to her add please pass along can not seem to be able to dig up any info on getting whole of her.

KandiNFlint
10-03-15, 01:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JbThor
10-03-15, 14:17
Is she leaving the area?

Hockey69
10-03-15, 19:44
All the stuff I see on BP and Craiglist and MWT SAYS THAT OK. GOOD luck KANDI!

TommyShep
10-04-15, 07:36
Is she leaving the area?Yes. She contacted me the other day. She will be away for a while.

JbThor
10-04-15, 08:58
What did she post that was so bad that it had to be deleted?

TommyShep
10-04-15, 13:21
What did she post that was so bad that it had to be deleted?I was wondering the same thing. Not like her to post anything out of line.

DogFood
10-06-15, 11:19
Yes. She contacted me the other day. She will be away for a while.She has been advertising on BP in ann arbor, so it looks like she just moving out of the area, or is it something more than that. It seems to me that these girls never leave forever, they always seem to show up again somewhere down the road.

Hockey69
10-06-15, 13:12
She just posted on MWT that she is staying in the Flint Area. Lucky for some of us! Be safe.

KandiNFlint
10-07-15, 11:22
I was going to move to the Ann arbor area but it was to good to be true. So I'm staying here!

Love y'all.

Xoxo Kandi.

DutchRudder
10-07-15, 14:28
Anyone heard of or seen this girl in Clio posting on CL?

JbThor
10-08-15, 09:51
Anyone heard of or seen this girl in Clio posting on CL?? You need to post a pic or link.

DutchRudder
10-08-15, 10:15
? You need to post a pic or link.http://thumb.craigslist.org/cas/5253764625.html

JbThor
10-08-15, 19:04
http://thumb.craigslist.org/cas/5253764625.htmlMy personal experience with ads that have photos and texts like that aren't legit.

DogFood
10-09-15, 08:37
http://thumb.craigslist.org/cas/5253764625.htmlShe also has a couple of BP ads.

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kylee/20912775

http://flint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/30-57-137/20793826

Dorey1
10-09-15, 08:49
Anyone heard of or seen this girl in Clio posting on CL?I have some info on her if you want to PM me. I haven't met her though, but found her facebook page with some pictures.

DutchRudder
10-10-15, 21:01
I have some info on her if you want to PM me. I haven't met her though, but found her facebook page with some pictures.I PM'd you.

Dorey1
10-12-15, 06:29
Looks like the Clio girl has a new number.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/5259609185.html

DutchRudder
10-12-15, 14:47
Looks like the Clio girl has a new number.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/5259609185.htmlYou had some more info on her that you were going to pm me on?

JumpLavern72
10-14-15, 12:58
Anyone heard of or seen this girl in Clio posting on CL?She's cute girl very nice personality and she is not in the hood very good BBBJ and tight ill be a return customer.

JbThor
10-21-15, 17:07
She's cute girl very nice personality and she is not in the hood very good BBBJ and tight ill be a return customer.Is this Kylee? http://saginaw.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/warm-you-up/21301849..

Drake123
10-25-15, 16:38
I'm also wondering if anyone has kept in contact with her too. Been a long while since I last saw her.

BigFoot616
11-24-15, 00:27
Did a quick search of her number and it looks like she has changed her name to Nicole now was just wondering if she was still around or not.

BigFoot616
12-02-15, 00:23
Had a dream of this girl.

http://flint.craigslist.org/cas/5340965747.html.

I'm sure the page will be flagged for removal soon but she is always on there she is on NR under name Jessica. The location was ok not the best but not the worst either I was there when it was still light out so when it gets dark it may be another story. She is somewhat on the larger size not sure if the nr pics are accurate or not to be honest. The good part was she started a 1 bill but after some time and back and forth she had a 40% off sale. I would have to say she is a good in and out type girl when you don't have much time and you need to get on and out every time I have contacted her she reponds almost instantly.

Onit77
12-04-15, 00:33
Anyone try the lady posting from mt Morris? Always gets flagged.

Richardthr
12-05-15, 22:40
Has anyone text this posting yet, seems to be her time of month but has options still available. She has been posting for a couple of days. Please pm information.

http://flint.craigslist.org/cas/5347141123.html

ChitMo01
12-06-15, 03:29
Has anyone text this posting yet, seems to be her time of month but has options still available. She has been posting for a couple of days. Please pm information.

http://flint.craigslist.org/cas/5347141123.htmlJust seen her.

She is just like her pics.

However, does not perform as discussed thru txt. She does give good head but has a gag reflex. Hotel room was clean and she smokes. Would not get undressed.

JbThor
12-06-15, 10:33

http://flint.craigslist.org/cas/5347141123.htmlI believe that's the same girl that onit is asking about. When I first saw he postings about a week ago I sent a text but got no reply.

Richardthr
12-06-15, 14:24

http://flint.craigslist.org/cas/5347141123.htmlShe looks like MadelynGoBoom on NR. Has a different phone number. See what you think, in Flint area also.

JbThor
12-06-15, 21:53
She looks like MadelynGoBoom on NR. Has a different phone number. See what you think, in Flint area also.I could be wrong but I don't think that is her.

Richardthr
12-07-15, 10:46
I got a reply to a text but was several hours after I sent mine, I wasn't able to proceed as my day was shot by then. I will try again this week.

I believe that's the same girl that onit is asking about. When I first saw he postings about a week ago I sent a text but got no reply.

Onit77
12-16-15, 14:12
Anyone partake with the girl that posts on CL hosting in Davison?

DaveInLand777
12-17-15, 08:31
Do you have a link?

Anyone partake with the girl that posts on CL hosting in Davison?

Onit77
12-17-15, 10:07
Do you have a link?https://flint.craigslist.org/cas/5363954918.html

Onit77
12-21-15, 21:05
Tried to toftt she said before 1:15 or. After 1:40. At 2 I said I was in town, she asked for how long will I be in town I responded and heard nothing back.

Mike8100
01-05-16, 14:46
Got in touch with this lady.

She says she is in the Burton area.

Is going by the name Cindy.

P2 P at $. 5 for the hour and says GFE is on the menu. Says she is good with it all.

I have checked out her photo on goggle and nothing. Also nothing under BP or CL posts.

In the Flint area.

Anyone regeconize this gal or had contact with her?

JbThor
01-05-16, 23:44
Got in touch with this lady.

She says she is in the Burton area.

Is going by the name Cindy.

P2 P at $. 5 for the hour and says GFE is on the menu. Says she is good with it all.

I have checked out her photo on goggle and nothing. Also nothing under BP or CL posts.

In the Flint area.

Anyone regeconize this gal or had contact with her?Does she still have a post on CL?

Mike8100
01-06-16, 13:10
Does she still have a post on CL?Appears she has taken it down.

Did get a message from another senior member that said to stay away.

She really was not a good experience. Kind of the feeling was getting also.

Joehpp
01-07-16, 18:40
Anyone know this one?

She posted on the Flint CL this morning, said she works at a real job then home after 3:00 pm.

That is all the info she gave me.

Hoping someone knows of her if she is real or not.

JbThor
01-07-16, 20:03
Anyone know this one?

She posted on the Flint CL this morning, said she works at a real job then home after 3:00 pm.

That is all the info she gave me.

Hoping someone knows of her if she is real or not.She had an ad a few days ago and said she was in the Clio area. I tried contacting her but got nothing.

JbThor
01-11-16, 09:15
This was posted last night on CL. I have no idea if it is true, but it was not up for long until it got flagged. There was a photo but I could not get it to copy. The photo was of a skinny white girl who has been posting from that area. The same photo is in post #206

ALERT scam thief. W4 m (Clio).

Beware the girl posting in this area lately. She is a thief and will steal if given the opportunity.

She goes by jessica / rose is a very skinny white girl and runs out of the wee pines inn.

Do not approch. Call the cops and save yourself some trouble.

Joehpp
01-11-16, 09:53
This was posted last night on CL. I have no idea if it is true, but it was not up for long until it got flagged. There was a photo but I could not get it to copy. The photo was of a skinny white girl who has been posting from that area. The same photo is in post #206

ALERT scam thief. W4 m (Clio).

Beware the girl posting in this area lately. She is a thief and will steal if given the opportunity.

She goes by jessica / rose is a very skinny white girl and runs out of the wee pines inn.

Do not approch. Call the cops and save yourself some trouble.Thanks for the heads up!

JbThor
01-26-16, 19:59
Has anyone any info on the ad for "Sexy Ginger" north of flint age 37? I got one reply the she is in Millington. No answer to other questions. Thanks.

Jmh4870
01-26-16, 20:07
Has anyone any info on the ad for "Sexy Ginger" north of flint age 37? I got one reply the she is in Millington. No answer to other questions. Thanks.Hi, new to the site but not the hobby in general. Anyway, I've replied to the ad three times in the last week, and gotten no reply at all, so take that for what it's worth.

JbThor
01-27-16, 09:33
Hi, new to the site but not the hobby in general. Anyway, I've replied to the ad three times in the last week, and gotten no reply at all, so take that for what it's worth.She posted another ad as a Sexy Nurse. Enough flags to say stay away.

TommyShep
03-04-16, 23:24

8108696290@vtext.com

Your afraid to give your number out. Stop being a pussy and give me your number so I can call you.

Stay away. I believe it's the cops. She wanted a pic. I tried to send one to an email given to me about 6 times. Every time the email kicked back. Then started with text pic here, same number I was texting, and she said she didn't get pic. Insisted I call!! Has to be cops. STAY AWAY. First line is cut and paste from last email sent to me.

Bill810
03-10-16, 10:41

8108696290@vtext.com

Your afraid to give your number out. Stop being a pussy and give me your number so I can call you.

Stay away. I believe it's the cops. She wanted a pic. I tried to send one to an email given to me about 6 times. Every time the email kicked back. Then started with text pic here, same number I was texting, and she said she didn't get pic. Insisted I call!! Has to be cops. STAY AWAY. First line is cut and paste from last email sent to me.I'm guessing 99.9 percent of the women on Craigslist are scam. Seems everyone wants a phone number and a pic. If I'm paying do you really need my pic or number?

DaveInLand777
03-28-16, 16:17
She not a cop. Just very nervous. Was worth the visit. Definitely older. But is very appreciative. Gets into it. Way better than BP ladies.

8108696290@vtext.com

Stay away. I believe it's the cops. She wanted a pic. I tried to send one to an email given to me about 6 times. Every time the email kicked back. Then started with text pic here, same number I was texting, and she said she didn't get pic. Insisted I call!! Has to be cops. STAY AWAY. First line is cut and paste from last email sent to me.

TommyShep
03-29-16, 08:19
She not a cop. Just very nervous. Was worth the visit. Definitely older. But is very appreciative. Gets into it. Way better than BP ladies.What does she look like. Body type? Hot?

DaveInLand777
03-29-16, 14:11
No skinney or spinner. But not bbw. For a older / mature she looks pretty good.

What does she look like. Body type? Hot?

Emachines
04-19-16, 08:19
Anyone get an reply to ads from a iancox yahoo email? She sent a picture but the email brings up a guy?? Just wondering if anyone partaked on this girl and how she was??

TommyShep
04-19-16, 08:54
Anyone get an reply to ads from a iancox yahoo email? She sent a picture but the email brings up a guy?? Just wondering if anyone partaked on this girl and how she was??I have seen that email. Got a couple responses then nothing. I'm assuming it's fake. What did the girl look like?

JbThor
04-19-16, 11:10
Anyone get an reply to ads from a iancox yahoo email? She sent a picture but the email brings up a guy?? Just wondering if anyone partaked on this girl and how she was??Sounds like warning signs to stay away.

Emachines
04-19-16, 11:42
I have seen that email. Got a couple responses then nothing. I'm assuming it's fake. What did the girl look like?She was real skinny, about 110 lbs, tan. Long brown hair. Had a tat on her upper arm. Had another tat looked like a rainbow of some sort by her hip / vag area. Had on blue panties and bra?? Had a H. T. see. Phone you could see in the reflection. Same girl you got pics of??

TommyShep
04-19-16, 11:45
She was real skinny, about 110 lbs, tan. Long brown hair. Had a tat on her upper arm. Had another tat looked like a rainbow of some sort by her hip / vag area. Had on blue panties and bra?? Had a H. T. see. Phone you could see in the reflection. Same girl you got pics of??No. That's not what I saw. Sounds like a scam for sure.

Emachines
04-19-16, 11:47
No. That's not what I saw. Sounds like a scam for sure.Ok good looking out. Thats why I've always stayed in tune with this site. I like to find a regular and stick to them but mine just recently left so out to find another one. Thanks for the info.

BornlastNight
04-29-16, 15:13

8108696290@vtext.com

Stay away. I believe it's the cops. She wanted a pic. I tried to send one to an email given to me about 6 times. Every time the email kicked back. Then started with text pic here, same number I was texting, and she said she didn't get pic. Insisted I call!! Has to be cops. STAY AWAY. First line is cut and paste from last email sent to me.I googled the number above and got.

Gary at dtechsportsrx.com or call 1-810-XXX-6290 What the hell is that?

JbThor
05-09-16, 12:51
This was posted on CL.

WARNING: TO ALL THE GUYS LOOKING ON HERE. - w4 m (Mt. Morris).

Just a heads up guys;.

There is a brunette, white, woman about 5'6, average / thin size, who goes by the name of.

"Tiffany. " (Mid Thirties). She usually "works"out of the White Swan Motel on Dort Rd around Mt. Morris or out of dude's apartment complex. Her number is eight one zero 3 two five 5 five zero 1.

Poses as a call girl but, SHE'S AN UNDERCOVER COP FOR GENESEE COUNTY (NO BS).

My buddy got busted last Friday (that's how I know.).

Consider yourself warned!

T Nickel
05-09-16, 20:02
JB, It stands to reason this one is bad news. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much info given. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. TN.

MikeKemmer28
06-16-16, 14:09
Do you have a link?I saw her a few times. I was hoping to get back in contact with her! She has not posted in a while.

EgoTrip
07-06-16, 10:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

There was only about 1,000 ways you could have worded this so I wouldn't have thrown this flag.

A2

DragonSnake
07-22-16, 00:05
Anyone seen Laura from Owosso?

http://flint.craigslist.org/sks/5693210351.html

Richardthr
07-22-16, 10:32
I saw her a few times. I was hoping to get back in contact with her! She has not posted in a while.Is this who you are talking about in Davison? Have to agree with what was posted about her.

http://flint.craigslist.org/cas/5683600774.html

JbThor
07-22-16, 11:50
Anyone seen Laura from Owosso?

http://flint.craigslist.org/sks/5693210351.htmlI have never seen the ad before, she sure doesn't look to happy.

DragonSnake
07-22-16, 14:29
I have never seen the ad before, she sure doesn't look to happy.I have been seeing the ad off and on for a few weeks. Contacted her and she said she does provide full service for 80.

Will try her if both our schedules work out.

DS.

DirtBoss
07-22-16, 21:31
I thaught I'd toft and try Laura I got in touch with her Thursday and set up a Friday evening appt for an hour sensual massage for 80 $ and even confirmed on Friday for the time we had arranged drove an hour to her place there was a car in the driveway and it seemed like someone was home they wouldn't answer the door after a few min I gave up and left I tried calling and sent a text. She didn't answer either. She must be a flake or something came up! Either way she didn't look very happy in her pics and it showed the way she treats her clients. Be safe dirtboss.

LuvP2
08-21-16, 02:58
She not a cop. Just very nervous. Was worth the visit. Definitely older. But is very appreciative. Gets into it. Way better than BP ladies.I tried contacting her. But all she's looking for is SS for a C-note. I told her what I wanted a simple GFE hours before. But keeps leading me on like it's possible then flips the-script like I don't know what I'm talking about.

DragonSnake
08-23-16, 23:17
Finally hooked up with Laura in Owosso. She asked me what I was there for and I told her the sensual for 80 bucks. She left for me to undress and when she came back in she was nude. I raised up to look at her and with the clothes off she was bigger than I initially though. I was able to insert a finger in the nude nookie and stroked her until she moved to continue the massage. On the flip I sucked on and played with her tits and played with her nookie. I guided her head down to my little head and she gave a nice blowjob, so nice that I blew in her mouth, she let it dripple back on me, she continued sucking trying to revive jr cause I wanted to sample her nookie, but old age prevented that. The good: face was better than her picture, allowed me to insert fingers in pussy, gave a real nice blowjob. The bad: An hour and ten minute drive for me, body was fatter than I like, used oil that was hard to get off, basement was a little cool, massage was not sensual, would rate massage at 5, didn't touch jr until the very end when I was stroking her pussy. She tries to do an actual massage and don't really understand the sensual part yet. I won't repeat. Stay safe, bring your own protection. Dragonsnake.

http://flint.craigslist.org/sks/5688658148.html

BeerGuy3800
09-05-16, 11:12
Finally hooked up with Laura in Owosso. She asked me what I was there for and I told her the sensual for 80 bucks. She left for me to undress and when she came back in she was nude. I raised up to look at her and with the clothes off she was bigger than I initially though. I was able to insert a finger in the nude nookie and stroked her until she moved to continue the massage. On the flip I sucked on and played with her tits and played with her nookie. I guided her head down to my little head and she gave a nice blowjob, so nice that I blew in her mouth, she let it dripple back on me, she continued sucking trying to revive jr cause I wanted to sample her nookie, but old age prevented that. The good: face was better than her picture, allowed me to insert fingers in pussy, gave a real nice blowjob. The bad: An hour and ten minute drive for me, body was fatter than I like, used oil that was hard to get off, basement was a little cool, massage was not sensual, would rate massage at 5, didn't touch jr until the very end when I was stroking her pussy. She tries to do an actual massage and don't really understand the sensual part yet. I won't repeat. Stay safe, bring your own protection. Dragonsnake.

http://flint.craigslist.org/sks/5688658148.htmlDitto on everthing dragonsnake said. Pretty roly poly and old. Not very friendly or skillful. Will not repeat unless desperate.

DragonSnake
09-05-16, 23:40
Ditto on everthing dragonsnake said. Pretty roly poly and old. Not very friendly or skillful. Will not repeat unless desperate.Not old at all, had a young looking face, now I'm wondering who it was that that did me as there was 2 women talking before she answered the door. Won't be the first time I've had a switch done on me. Dragonsnake.

JbThor
09-05-16, 23:46
Not old at all, had a young looking face, now I'm wondering who it was that that did me as there was 2 women talking before she answered the door. Won't be the first time I've had a switch done on me. Dragonsnake.Here is the ad with a pic. http://flint.craigslist.org/sks/5688658148.html.

DragonSnake
09-06-16, 23:32
Here is the ad with a pic. http://flint.craigslist.org/sks/5688658148.html.Hair was darker and face was younger. Her nipples was very narrow, about half the size of an pencil eraser.

BeerGuy3800
09-07-16, 22:55
Here is the ad with a pic. http://flint.craigslist.org/sks/5688658148.html.Pretty sure my I saw the gal in the link. Claimed to be 45 and looked at least that. Not my cup of tea when younger and prettier are down the road for the same price. Owosso would be nice though.

Emachines
09-08-16, 22:20
So I've still been getting this karly from grand blanc responding to my ads on CL. I tried a second time to come see her at night and not durning the day, the second time going there I again see a police car 2 buildings down, he was not in his tahoe but still feels funny. Has anyone else see her cause I'm sure she doesn't just respond to my ad?? She looks like fun and really says she's not pd and I know the place she lives is notorious for cops being in the buildings. ANY INFO on this would be great.

P.S. Seems the email she sends from always is changing names?? Always usually has a K or her name in it. But that seems funny also.

DogFood
09-09-16, 09:50
So I've still been getting this karly from grand blanc responding to my ads on CL. I tried a second time to come see her at night and not durning the day, the second time going there I again see a police car 2 buildings down, he was not in his tahoe but still feels funny. Has anyone else see her cause I'm sure she doesn't just respond to my ad?? She looks like fun and really says she's not pd and I know the place she lives is notorious for cops being in the buildings. ANY INFO on this would be great.

P.S. Seems the email she sends from always is changing names?? Always usually has a K or her name in it. But that seems funny also.You know E, when you have been doing this as long as we have you develop a spidey sense about things, I have probably given up alot of pussy trusting it, but then again there are too many times it turns out to be right. If it ain't feeling right, it probably ain't right, a girl that has an incall with the cops in sight, can't remember how to spell her name, sounds fishy. Hopefully another senior has seen her and she is another Brandy. Good luck with this. DF.

Jackknoff
09-09-16, 13:46
You know E, when you have been doing this as long as we have you develop a spidey sense about things, I have probably given up alot of pussy trusting it, but then again there are too many times it turns out to be right. If it ain't feeling right, it probably ain't right, a girl that has an incall with the cops in sight, can't remember how to spell her name, sounds fishy. Hopefully another senior has seen her and she is another Brandy. Good luck with this. DF.I agree. Sounds like it's not worth it.

Trust your gut.

Cris Wilson
09-09-16, 18:08

P.S. Seems the email she sends from always is changing names?? Always usually has a K or her name in it. But that seems funny also.I know Karly. She's a little weird. Met her a while ago through CL when she had her own place. Now she is staying with baby daddy or whatever. I see her every once in a while, you're not missing much. I hit her up when desperate for some strange and don't want to rent any (guess she likes me LOL). Banged in her basement a week or so ago.

Not too long ago some white knight showed her these boards, so I'm probably skunked now. Either way, she's not uncle and I doubt they're using her for low volume monger catches. Good luck, don't over pay.

Jd2011
09-19-16, 14:25
Is she on the thick side. Kind of has a little bit bigger / crooked nose of sorts? She digs facials? If it's the girl I'm thinking about, I picked her up from a SD site a few years ago. Banged the shit out of her. Multiple pops with facials. All for the price of a couple of drinks and help with a small overdo utility bill. Haven't seen or heard from her since. Wonder if this is her. Kinda sounds like it?

I know Karly. She's a little weird. Met her a while ago through CL when she had her own place. Now she is staying with baby daddy or whatever. I see her every once in a while, you're not missing much. I hit her up when desperate for some strange and don't want to rent any (guess she likes me LOL). Banged in her basement a week or so ago.

Not too long ago some white knight showed her these boards, so I'm probably skunked now. Either way, she's not uncle and I doubt they're using her for low volume monger catches. Good luck, don't over pay.

TommyShep
09-19-16, 14:51
Is she on the thick side. Kind of has a little bit bigger / crooked nose of sorts? She digs facials? If it's the girl I'm thinking about, I picked her up from a SD site a few years ago. Banged the shit out of her. Multiple pops with facials. All for the price of a couple of drinks and help with a small overdo utility bill. Haven't seen or heard from her since. Wonder if this is her. Kinda sounds like it?That is definitely not her.

Jd2011
09-19-16, 14:53
Thanks TS.

That is definitely not her.

Onit77
10-12-16, 21:38
Don't have a link because it always gets flagged but she goes by chelsea and always says she's never done this before in her ads and says she's nervous. Wondering if it is TGTBT.

Onit77
10-14-16, 17:44
Don't have a link because it always gets flagged but she goes by chelsea and always says she's never done this before in her ads and says she's nervous. Wondering if it is TGTBT.The recent link.

JbThor
10-16-16, 15:43
The recent link.Here is the photo she sent me. Looks like it might have been copied from somewhere. I blanked out the face.

Onit77
10-16-16, 15:56
Here is the photo she sent me. Looks like it might have been copied from somewhere. I blanked out the face.Yes, same pic she sent me.

Jmh4870
10-17-16, 10:51
Yes, same pic she sent me.I got that one, and a different one. Thereplies didn't seem to be very coherent, so I passed on it.