PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Mister Paul
03-18-22, 12:15
My flight was delayed so I had a few hours to kill. I took an Uber to Healing Plus which is not far from the airport. This place is beautiful. Nicely furnished and very clean. I got a wonderful table shower. Then I spent a few minutes in the sauna. When in the room, Amy came in. She was beautiful. Her low-cut short green dress got my heart pumping. Amy massaged every inch of my body. What a great way to spend a flight delay. .

LookingToSee
03-18-22, 12:39
You got that right. She is the best.Does anyone have contact info for Natasha? Thanks.

Jp1225
03-18-22, 12:51
Contrary to this post, most are not owned by the same person. Very few here own more than one spa in the Detroit area.I have several examples of multi location one owner and / or multi location that workers go between or network so it is natural that they share info from one place to the next. It's a small world in the AMP business.

Point was, if most places raise their prices it's not price fixing. I buy 2 x4's at Home Depot one day, go to Lowes the next and the price is higher, check internet while I'm there and sure as shit HD price is now higher too. It's called knowing your competition, not price fixing.

But yes, I would argue that at least 50% own more than one location.

Jp1225
03-18-22, 12:56
Contrary to this post, most are not owned by the same person. Very few here own more than one spa in the Detroit area.I have several examples of multi location one owner and / or multi location that workers go between or network so it is natural that they share info from one place to the next. It's a small world in the AMP business.

Point was, if most places raise their prices it's not price fixing. I buy 2 x 4's at Home Depot one day, go to Lowes the next and the price is higher, check internet while I'm there and sure as shit HD price is now higher too. It's called knowing your competition, not price fixing.

But yes, I would argue that at least 50% own more than one location.

JAsian
03-18-22, 13:15
Does anyone have contact info for Natasha? Thanks.You can find her on Adultlook.com and good luck getting a reply or an appointment. I think her regulars have her booked up solid.

JAsian
03-18-22, 13:19
Condo in Canton - 248-832-19** Been reviewed here before - $ 160.00.Does it compare with the towers from the old days?

Member #6510
03-18-22, 14:26
Vital is open again. Had a great massage with HE. I will be returning and asking for Lucy.Opps name was Alice! Lucy works up in Flint.

Mr Regular
03-18-22, 15:03
I've been at the hobby for 7 years or so and my days of mongering are slowly coming to an end. I'm doing my best to see all the popular providers that I haven't seen, before I call it quits for good. If any senior member could send me Nuru Ladys information that'd be awesome, pm please.YoungBuck7 , clear you inbox, it's full & cannot accept PM's.

IAmNotMe
03-18-22, 15:45
You can find her on Adultlook.com and good luck getting a reply or an appointment. I think her regulars have her booked up solid.Why would she advertise if her regulars have her booked up solid?

DetroitForFun
03-18-22, 16:23
I tried as well today. I also had Ny-shee, that's what she said her name was. Helen was there as well but only saw her briefly so no description. Ny-shee had a great ass and the pants came off. $100 tip with HJ, BJ little prostate play. I would see her again.

Her name is "Nancy" which you mistakenly heard as "Ny-shee. " Eh, she's merely OK in my opinion, but glad you had a good time. How is Helen? I haven't tried her yet.

Tpain0710
03-18-22, 17:18
Can anyone recommend any providers around troy / Sterling Heights or warren.

Really want to see someone tonight or tomorrow.

Michiganman87
03-18-22, 18:23
I see her come up often but I think it's a good time to remind anyone consider this to be aware this is lady is way more than just mature. She's just simply old. She's a solid 3/10 and unless you have a very vivid imagination or poor eyesight you will probably get next to nothing out of the experience. Unless you really like that strange breathing technique that old Asian ladies do when they are trying to act sexy, steer clear.

Amp Adickt
03-19-22, 00:33
I tried as well today. I also had Ny-shee, that's what she said her name was. Helen was there as well but only saw her briefly so no description. Ny-shee had a great ass and the pants came off. $100 tip with HJ, BJ little prostate play. I would see her again.This sounds promising! Other than looking like in her 30's what does Nancy or Nyshee look like so I know who I'm actually getting? Anyone know what Helen is like yet and what she looks like also? Thanks! If not, I'll write back as soon as I can when I make a visit.

VipPro
03-19-22, 05:49
I see her come up often but I think it's a good time to remind anyone consider this to be aware this is lady is way more than just mature. She's just simply old. She's a solid 3/10 and unless you have a very vivid imagination or poor eyesight you will probably get next to nothing out of the experience. Unless you really like that strange breathing technique that old Asian ladies do when they are trying to act sexy, steer clear.100% Agree!

JAsian
03-19-22, 09:37
Why would she advertise if her regulars have her booked up solid?My guess would be that it's a small price to pay to make sure her regulars find her phone number. I don't think very many mongers keep providers phone numbers on their phones.

BigBootyFan
03-19-22, 15:55
Text back and forth for a couple of days. Went to meet her and she said she's running late and at the agreed upon time she asks what kind of car am I driving and security wants to know LOL. Her location is practically in downtown Southfield and I don't think there is any crime going on in her location. I'm like why do you have security in your building and she says because the whole building is all females LOL. That could be true but there are multiple businesses there. Maybe she's not lying but I wasn't going to find out. That's some weird shit going on in my opinion. Texas zip code, she wouldn't send a confirmation pic and security at her office in a good neighborhood in the middle of the daylight and no reviews on her. Weird shit LOL.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2590150

Kimha55
03-19-22, 18:51
I have several examples of multi location one owner and / or multi location that workers go between or network so it is natural that they share info from one place to the next. It's a small world in the AMP business.

Point was, if most places raise their prices it's not price fixing. I buy 2 x 4's at Home Depot one day, go to Lowes the next and the price is higher, check internet while I'm there and sure as shit HD price is now higher too. It's called knowing your competition, not price fixing.

But yes, I would argue that at least 50% own more than one location.You can argue all you want. Lets just at Macomb County. There is over 30 asian spas in Macomb. Only 2 owners have more than one spa. One has 4 and one has 3. The other 25 owners all have one only. Hardly 50%. And its not a small world. Its all over America with thousands of ladies, and they arent all sisters.

GoBlue
03-19-22, 19:05
https://www.yesbackpage.com/-24/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/4708494-SENSUAL-FULL-BODY-RELAXATION-.html

https://tryst.link/massage/c35#photos.

TeeTime69
03-19-22, 19:40
Text back and forth for a couple of days. Went to meet her and she said she's running late and at the agreed upon time she asks what kind of car am I driving and security wants to know LOL. Her location is practically in downtown Southfield and I don't think there is any crime going on in her location. I'm like why do you have security in your building and she says because the whole building is all females LOL. That could be true but there are multiple businesses there. Maybe she's not lying but I wasn't going to find out. That's some weird shit going on in my opinion. Texas zip code, she wouldn't send a confirmation pic and security at her office in a good neighborhood in the middle of the daylight and no reviews on her. Weird shit LOL.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/999999999999Texted once in December. Took days to reply and something smelled like testosterone. Probably a male secretary.

Wally2822
03-19-22, 21:04
I see her come up often but I think it's a good time to remind anyone consider this to be aware this is lady is way more than just mature. She's just simply old. She's a solid 3/10 and unless you have a very vivid imagination or poor eyesight you will probably get next to nothing out of the experience. Unless you really like that strange breathing technique that old Asian ladies do when they are trying to act sexy, steer clear.I 100% agree with this. You can tell she was a good time 20-30 years ago but she is definitely over 65.

Member #6244
03-20-22, 02:04
I saw her twice and attempted to see her a third time, she's wants $100 for the hour and works in an office space that rotates 6-7 different girls they all post ads at similar times on AS anyways. First two sessions were awesome she's about 5'3 huge chest great back side and a very pretty face (pics are accurate but she's about 15-20 pounds heavier but still an amazing body) second session was much better than the first she was much talkative didn't wear a mask (opposed to the first time) a few days after our second session I reach out to her and we agree on $70 for a 30 min session. She's asks to to Venmo her the money the hold my spot for later in the day and like a horny idiot (been doing this for 7 years I know better) I sent over the money and continued to get blown off and rescheduled for 3 days (Frida -Monday) Monday comes and I text her and she's still not giving me a time at this point I knew what she was doing so I just let her have it and she texted me back saying "AYE MAN CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT SHIT I'm NOT YOUR ***** I'm NOT OBLIGATED TO TEXT YOU BACK I don't GIVE A FUCK IF YOU PAID ME THREE DAYS AGO AT THIS POINT YOUR HARASSING ME AND PISSING ME OFF" so then blocked my number and told me not to contact her off a different number. It was completely my fault for sending money without getting the service but I'd seen her twice before and it was great so she's definitely an opportunistic snake.

XirCom
03-20-22, 06:53
https://www.yesbackpage.com/-24/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/4708494-SENSUAL-FULL-BODY-RELAXATION-.html

https://tryst.link/massage/c35#photos.Don't do it.

ED Pills
03-20-22, 10:16
I saw her twice and attempted to see her a third time, she's wants $100 for the hour and works in an office space that rotates 6-7 different girls they all post ads at similar times on AS anyways. First two sessions were awesome she's about 5'3 huge chest great back side and a very pretty face (pics are accurate but she's about 15-20 pounds heavier but still an amazing body) second session was much better than the first she was much talkative didn't wear a mask (opposed to the first time) a few days after our second session I reach out to her and we agree on $70 for a 30 min session. She's asks to to Venmo her the money the hold my spot for later in the day and like a horny idiot (been doing this for 7 years I know better) I sent over the money and continued to get blown off and rescheduled for 3 days (Frida -Monday) Monday comes and I text her and she's still not giving me a time at this point I knew what she was doing so I just let her have it and she texted me back saying "AYE MAN CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT SHIT I'm NOT YOUR ***** I'm NOT OBLIGATED TO TEXT YOU BACK I don't GIVE A FUCK IF YOU PAID ME THREE DAYS AGO AT THIS POINT YOUR HARASSING ME AND PISSING ME OFF" so then blocked my number and told me not to contact her off a different number. It was completely my fault for sending money without getting the service but I'd seen her twice before and it was great so she's definitely an opportunistic snake.Are we supposed to guess who you're talking about?

LuckyJimmy
03-20-22, 11:24
Anyone tried this one yet? Looks very interesting. Hoping one of you mongers has a report?
Texting has been good, but Detroit location makes me nervous. Have not tried yet, but will post if I do.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2759831

Member #6060
03-20-22, 11:56

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2590150I saw her and had no issues. She didn't ask about my car. But it's an office full of girls offering extras to men, many of which probably try to scam them or hold out on payment. Place was really nice inside and she is really cool and talkative and has a fantastic body. I'll see her again without a doubt.

ABusinessman
03-20-22, 13:17
Saw her too. She's like 4' 6" and not thin. Probably 60+ years old -- I thought she was the mamasan and was a bit in shock when she walked in sans clothes. I was really jonesing so I closed my eyes and really imagined. Definitely would not repeat.

I 100% agree with this. You can tell she was a good time 20-30 years ago but she is definitely over 65.

BigBootyFan
03-20-22, 13:40
I saw her and had no issues. She didn't ask about my car. But it's an office full of girls offering extras to men, many of which probably try to scam them or hold out on payment. Place was really nice inside and she is really cool and talkative and has a fantastic body. I'll see her again without a doubt.Good to know. Asking what kind of car I drive was some weird shit though but maybe I'll give her a try. I'll report back if I do. Not sure how you get scammed with security there. I'd always get my money up front. But good to know. Thanks for the report.

Buckeye1257
03-20-22, 15:12
I haven't posted here in a while, but was looking through some old pictures on my phone and figured I'd log in here. Does anyone remember Cat (of Cat and Jojo) on the far west side? I believe she died a few years ago. Man, she was my favorite. I'm into older women, so she wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but we had some fun times and had a great, safe location. If I could find another Cat, that would be awesome.I never pulled the trigger on Cat. Did talk to her once to make plans, but they fell through; she seemed like a very nice lady. My loss on that one. But, your post got me to thinking, and wondering about why the 'old days' seemed so much better than what's available now. Things changed well before Covid. I'm not sure, but it seemed that things changed when Backpage went away, and when Craigslist got rid of 'adult' postings. Maybe not, but I don't have a better explanation. I think of some of my all-time favorites, and all of them I found on either one or both of those sites. Kat from Brighton, Lisa W from Ypsilanti, Emily W, who originally worked out of a hair salon Downriver, and Kirsten (I don't remember her various locations, and sadly, she passed away a few years ago). Each of those four were just crazy by today's standards, and relatively inexpensive. They seemed to just like sex (and, I"m hardly a prize, so it certainly wasn't anything about me). It's too bad that such wonders no longer exist.

RDetroit
03-20-22, 16:11
Has anyone seen the new girls at Saigon wanting to go see them and wondering what options they offer.

RD.

Member #6244
03-20-22, 19:32
Saw her twice and attempted to see her a third time, she's wants $100 for the hour and works in an office space that rotates 6-7 different girls they all post ads at similar times on AS anyways. First two sessions were awesome she's about 5'3 huge chest great back side and a very pretty face (pics are accurate but she's about 15-20 pounds heavier but still an amazing body) second session was much better than the first she was much talkative didn't wear a mask (opposed to the first time) a few days after our second session I reach out to her and we agree on $70 for a 30 min session. She's asks to to Venmo her the money the hold my spot for later in the day and like a horny idiot (been doing this for 7 years I know better) I sent over the money and continued to get blown off and rescheduled for 3 days (Frida -Monday) Monday comes and I text her and she's still not giving me a time at this point I knew what she was doing so I just let her have it and she texted me back saying "AYE MAN CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT SHIT I'm NOT YOUR * I'm NOT OBLIGATED TO TEXT YOU BACK I don't GIVE A FUCK IF YOU PAID ME THREE DAYS AGO AT THIS POINT YOUR HARASSING ME AND PISSING ME OFF" so then blocked my number and told me not to contact her off a different number. It was completely my fault for sending money without getting the service but I'd seen her twice before and it was great so she's definitely an opportunistic snake.

RDetroit
03-20-22, 21:02
Anyone see the new girls. Wondering how they are and what options are available.

RD.

Delgue
03-20-22, 22:19
I never pulled the trigger on Cat. Did talk to her once to make plans, but they fell through; she seemed like a very nice lady. My loss on that one. But, your post got me to thinking, and wondering about why the 'old days' seemed so much better than what's available now. Things changed well before Covid. I'm not sure, but it seemed that things changed when Backpage went away, and when Craigslist got rid of 'adult' postings. Maybe not, but I don't have a better explanation. I think of some of my all-time favorites, and all of them I found on either one or both of those sites. Kat from Brighton, Lisa W from Ypsilanti, Emily W, who originally worked out of a hair salon Downriver, and Kirsten (I don't remember her various locations, and sadly, she passed away a few years ago). Each of those four were just crazy by today's standards, and relatively inexpensive. They seemed to just like sex (and, I"m hardly a prize, so it certainly wasn't anything about me). It's too bad that such wonders no longer exist.Kat from Brighton was awesome, I would love to see her again.

The last time I saw her she had just come back from Texas and was hosting just off of 96.

Any info on her would be appreciated.

Pm me if you like.

Del.

Member #6060
03-20-22, 22:49
I never pulled the trigger on Cat. Did talk to her once to make plans, but they fell through; she seemed like a very nice lady. My loss on that one. But, your post got me to thinking, and wondering about why the 'old days' seemed so much better than what's available now. Things changed well before Covid. I'm not sure, but it seemed that things changed when Backpage went away, and when Craigslist got rid of 'adult' postings. Maybe not, but I don't have a better explanation. I think of some of my all-time favorites, and all of them I found on either one or both of those sites. Kat from Brighton, Lisa W from Ypsilanti, Emily W, who originally worked out of a hair salon Downriver, and Kirsten (I don't remember her various locations, and sadly, she passed away a few years ago). Each of those four were just crazy by today's standards, and relatively inexpensive. They seemed to just like sex (and, I"m hardly a prize, so it certainly wasn't anything about me). It's too bad that such wonders no longer exist.Buckeye you made me remember just how long I've been in this game. Wow. Emily and Lisa especially. I have so many memories. I go back to the Holistic days in Belleville but I was like what, 20 then? God, the money I have put into this. It's shocking when I think about it. And I agree, the game has changed. I don't like adult sites that basically tell you what they offer. I like the hunt. I like the subtle implications of a Backpage or CL. Where it's likely, but you actually never really know if it's going to happen. Which is part of the thrill. And there was always a few new girls every week based out of offices and such. Not motel crap.

Jp1225
03-21-22, 01:20
This sounds promising! Other than looking like in her 30's what does Nancy or Nyshee look like so I know who I'm actually getting? Anyone know what Helen is like yet and what she looks like also? Thanks! If not, I'll write back as soon as I can when I make a visit.I mean go there and ask for Ny she or whoever you want, but saying Nancy in your horrible Chinese accent will only confuse them. Think guys, how would Nancy sound with a Chinese accent? Great reviews but now at least 2 guys come up with the same name for a Chinese woman trying to tell you her name is Nancy? Maybe I've been enough of these places to pickup on the accent but seems quite obvious to me with the first report of Ny-She = Nancy.

WillyMatt123
03-21-22, 05:35
I've been mongering for quite a while but never been to an AMP. Can someone maybe point out one or two on the east side and give me a tip on how to convey what I want when I get there? Pms are fine.

Thanks Much.

ED Pills
03-21-22, 08:00
I've been mongering for quite a while but never been to an AMP. Can someone maybe point out one or two on the east side and give me a tip on how to convey what I want when I get there? Pms are fine.

Thanks Much.Bella Touch. Lie face down naked. Rub her leg a little. If she says "hard or medium? Say medium and soft. Done. You will get a nice tease and HJ. If you want more than that, there are only 5 or 6 options in the Detroit area.

CarpetMunchr69
03-21-22, 11:12
Saw her twice and attempted to see her a third time, she's wants $100 for the hour and works in an office space that rotates 6-7 different girls they all post ads at similar times on AS anyways. First two sessions were awesome she's about 5'3 huge chest great back side and a very pretty face (pics are accurate but she's about 15-20 pounds heavier but still an amazing body) second session was much better than the first she was much talkative didn't wear a mask (opposed to the first time) a few days after our second session I reach out to her and we agree on $70 for a 30 min session. She's asks to to Venmo her the money the hold my spot for later in the day and like a horny idiot (been doing this for 7 years I know better) I sent over the money and continued to get blown off and rescheduled for 3 days (Frida -Monday) Monday comes and I text her and she's still not giving me a time at this point I knew what she was doing so I just let her have it and she texted me back saying "AYE MAN CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT SHIT I'm NOT YOUR * I'm NOT OBLIGATED TO TEXT YOU BACK I don't GIVE A FUCK IF YOU PAID ME THREE DAYS AGO AT THIS POINT YOUR HARASSING ME AND PISSING ME OFF" so then blocked my number and told me not to contact her off a different number. It was completely my fault for sending money without getting the service but I'd seen her twice before and it was great so she's definitely an opportunistic snake.This is where you need to grow a pair of balls and go back to the same location where you had the previous "massages" and walk in at the same time as someone else and kill them with kindness, especially in front of someone else. You will get something in return, or the threat of you lingering. You will get your $70 via cash back asap.

LuckyJimmy
03-21-22, 13:09
Anyone tried this one yet? Looks very interesting. Hoping one of you mongers has a report?
Texting has been good, but Detroit location makes me nervous. Have not tried yet, but will post if I do.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2759831Nobody has seen her? Anybody? Bueller?

UltraFind77
03-21-22, 14:17
Whats the typical tip for 1/2 hour and hour massage with H / E? I do 50 and only once at one on Van Dyke did she ask upfront and wanted more.

EdHemlock
03-21-22, 14:21
Nobody has seen her? Anybody? Bueller?

EDIT: Removed.

This was a different person that I got mixed up. Apologies.

Actual communication:

Initially asked for where I was (made clear I wanted incall), supposedly works out of a home in Dearborn. Sent the address but I didn't pull the trigger.

Member #6244
03-21-22, 16:05
Whats the typical tip for 1/2 hour and hour massage with H / E? I do 50 and only once at one on Van Dyke did she ask upfront and wanted more.The average nowadays is $70 for the massage $40 for the tip (30 min). I remember when I first started in the hobby you could get a solid 30-minute massage with a finish for $60-$70 total. The rates these women charged nowadays are ridiculous and honestly borderline Criminal. I don't pay any more than 80-100 dollars for a massage. And that's including the "tip". I don't care if a chick thinks I'm "lowballing" I work hard for the money I make and these women do not. I know the value of a dollar and these women need to learn that this is as well.

VcyClonn
03-21-22, 16:58
Whats the typical tip for 1/2 hour and hour massage with H / E? I do 50 and only once at one on Van Dyke did she ask upfront and wanted more.30 for hhr, 40 for hr, 50 for exceptional work. This has been my standard for years in a rub and tug place.

Tpain0710
03-21-22, 17:10
Bella Touch. Lie face down naked. Rub her leg a little. If she says "hard or medium? Say medium and soft. Done. You will get a nice tease and HJ. If you want more than that, there are only 5 or 6 options in the Detroit area.Can you PM me with some providers.

Nefwguy
03-21-22, 17:33
Anyone try the Iyara Thai Massage in Farmington Hills. And do they offer happy ending? Thinking about trying it out.

Kimha55
03-21-22, 17:46
Can you PM me with some providers.Providers at Bella Touch are Yoko, Michelle, Linda, Julie, and Mya. All are good. Can't go wrong.

The New World
03-21-22, 21:35
Forgive me be blunt Lucky, I see you have 85 posts. Out of state area code is the first clue. She says she has a spa location but does not give the city. Somebody is collecting phone numbers. Also leans towards TGTBT. Once a week these warnings are written here. Give her a text and TOFTT. I think you'll just get additional spam calling you. Good luck.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2759831

FrankyV8
03-21-22, 23:33
Anyone try the Iyara Thai Massage in Farmington Hills. And do they offer happy ending? Thinking about trying it out.Been there two time and each time only got good massage. Nothing more. AFAIK, no HE in Farmington Hills thai AMP, but I certainly have not tried them all. Its worth the money for a good massage, so try it out and report back since youonly have 2 posts.

FrankyV8
03-21-22, 23:35
Bella Touch. Lie face down naked. Rub her leg a little. If she says "hard or medium? Say medium and soft. Done. You will get a nice tease and HJ. If you want more than that, there are only 5 or 6 options in the Detroit area.They give a good hard massage too!

ShvdSchtick
03-22-22, 09:59
I find myself in the Square Lake in Telegraph area often. Does anyone have any suggestions for a drop in, anything?

UltraFind77
03-22-22, 12:28
30 for hhr, 40 for hr, 50 for exceptional work. This has been my standard for years in a rub and tug place.Thanks for the reply.

Tpain0710
03-22-22, 13:33
Providers at Bella Touch are Yoko, Michelle, Linda, Julie, and Mya. All are good. Can't go wrong.Thanks for the reply.

Joey King
03-22-22, 15:13
I have seen her post on a few different sites and I know she has been around for a while moving between Michigan and Ohio but not much was found when I searched the forum. Does anyone have any info or a review they care to share with me? Inbox is empty so if you want to send a PM please do.

https://detroit.ebackpage.com/Bodyrubs/madison-heights-and-surrounding-areas/11805285.html

ChewyC77
03-22-22, 15:52
I know what Bonita looks like but I don't remember what Lisa looks like. Do we have any pics or description.

BigBootyFan
03-22-22, 16:08
Anyone seen her before?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2768282

Tpain0710
03-22-22, 17:10
Has anyone seem girl with the name Tacai or takkai I dunno how do you spell that, she looked puerto rican, she seemed to be fun.

GoBlue
03-22-22, 21:44
What's the catch?

Don't do it.

Sizemic
03-22-22, 22:06
Does anyone have on Aimme in Pontiac? Service, rates, etc. ? Any info would be helpful.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/exotic-sexy-ebony-to-stimulate-all-your-senses/44960400

OnlyVrx
03-23-22, 08:28
BootyFan. I was looking into Gabby as well. Not much comes up while searching. After texting yesterday I found out she's friends with Val and offers duos. I believe they work out of the same apartment in Westland. I have not seen either. She quoted me 120/ hhr and 160/ hr solo and 200/ hhr and 250/ hr duo. She says that extras are available but would not go into detail over the phone. From what I remember about Val her extra's were very pricey. I think there was one or two reports on her (it's hard to search b / c her name is only 3 letters). I'm assuming they operate pretty similarly and charge the same.

Any one have any info on these two? Much appreciated!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2696101

Anyone seen her before?

ShadyGt
03-23-22, 10:04
What's on the menu for healing plus off the Ave anything maybe younger and petite? Or any suggestions?

DetRT
03-23-22, 11:10
What's the catch?I'm not the one you're replying to, but his right. Pics are 100% fake, actual lady looks like Wario or Gru. Honestly the only provider I have regretted seeing.

XirCom
03-23-22, 12:46
What's the catch?Bad looks, age, poor service. Many have written the same poor review, never have seen a positive review. Years ago I scheduled an appointment and walked out.

RDetroit
03-23-22, 16:43
New girl at Saigon. Good massage, lots of roaming great tits, full menu HJ, cbs, cfs.

DragonSnake
03-23-22, 19:48
Does anyone have on Aimme in Pontiac? Service, rates, etc. ? Any info would be helpful.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/exotic-sexy-ebony-to-stimulate-all-your-senses/44960400120 30 min 160 hour, this was as of last month, full service so so massage.

BigBootyFan
03-23-22, 20:39
120 30 min 160 hour, this was as of last month, full service so so massage.I seen her several months ago. It was her time of month so she did a CBJ and HJ instead of FS. After a few sessions then the menu would open up according to her such as a BBBJ. For me personally I wasn't impressed and didn't return for another round. She was nice enough bit I just wasn't feeling it. Not my cup of tea so to speak. I don't really have anything more detailed to add because my memory is foggy other than her body wasnt bad and she look like her pics. As always YMMV.

DTownMick
03-23-22, 21:24
New girl at Saigon. Good massage, lots of roaming great tits, full menu HJ, cbs, cfs.Looks, age, ethnicity?

RWhite
03-23-22, 21:25
Don't do it.The worse experience I have ever had in my life!! I'm thinking this would be the perfect UTR. Boy was I wrong.

At the time I went years ago she was staying in a high rise apartment in Oak Park. Dumpy short female heavy accent opens the door she got completely naked at some point during the "massage" (I wish she didn't) laid on her bed all she did was spread oil on my back for 30 minutes. Wants top dollar for absolutely nothing. I guess I will never find a UTR so AMP's it is but, you will get more out of flushing your money down a toilet than seeing her. She legit has the perfect location to be a UTR but it is a pure waste of time. Please don't do it I wish somebody gave me the heads up. I would rather put up with Jen from Massage Breeze than her at least she has a decent mom bod.

RDetroit
03-23-22, 22:33
Looks, age, ethnicity?30's. Asian. Very good looking. Natural big tits. And offers full menu.

Tj144
03-23-22, 22:58
Looks, age, ethnicity?Saw her this week. She's Asian, probably in her 30's but looks/acts young so wouldn't surprise me if it was late 20's. Pretty face, nice big tits, has a big belly though. She seems pretty new to AMPs and the massage was mediocre at best. Definitely doesn't seem trained in massage therapy. That being said, she seems like a nice person and the menu is wide open. Took her clothes off without hesitation, is completely shaved down there, and gave a solid BBJ all for $140 in total.

RDetroit
03-24-22, 06:00
Saw her this week. She's Asian, probably in her 30's but looks/acts young so wouldn't surprise me if it was late 20's. Pretty face, nice big tits, has a big belly though. She seems pretty new to AMPs and the massage was mediocre at best. Definitely doesn't seem trained in massage therapy. That being said, she seems like a nice person and the menu is wide open. Took her clothes off without hesitation, is completely shaved down there, and gave a solid BBJ all for $140 in total.Yeah she is Asian and very good looking with great tits and big hard nipples. Shaved kitty, massage is ok but seems like she enjoys the extras that she performs and menu is full of options.

WillyMatt123
03-24-22, 07:35
Anyone know about this one? Allie in Sterling H. Contact was answered quickly. Says several therapists and massage is 1. 0 and "sexy specials" discussed in person. Seems like a rehearsed line.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2592535

BattMann
03-24-22, 09:36
Anyone know about this one? Allie in Sterling H. Contact was answered quickly. Says several therapists and massage is 1. 0 and "sexy specials" discussed in person. Seems like a rehearsed line.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2592535I recognize her pic from ads for one of the bikini rip-off places. Can't remember which one. There has to be 5 or 6 of them now, at least.

EdHemlock
03-24-22, 09:37

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2592535This is one of the bikini massage places I think*. Going to be an expensive upsell.

Sumo for reference: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/734-331-5437 - Bunch of different faces, 1 of which I know to be a bikini massager.

Edit: Batman replied at same time, confirming. Thank you sir.

WillyMatt123
03-24-22, 10:25
I recognize her pic from ads for one of the bikini rip-off places. Can't remember which one. There has to be 5 or 6 of them now, at least.Gotcha. Kinda felt like something like that.

Joey King
03-24-22, 10:47

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2592535This is an ad for La Toca on Vandyke up near 18 mile rd. Best to avoid this one as it is an upsell bikini joint. There are a few of them around like on Groesbeck and another in Southgate. Not worth the time and money, head north to Day Spa or Van Dyke Spa.

Gilfoyle2
03-24-22, 17:18
I dreamed about this place couple of weeks ago and drew lisa, older and chubby (looks: 4/10, massage 7/10, HS 6/10). I usually start on flip and send the message of HS (happy start). Started with finger-nail running softly over my body, then moved to jr. Some wondering around the orifice and she said something which I did not quite understand and just said "Yes" (funny), she leaves and comes back and I asked what going on? She shows me a blue glove and I got the hint. This was my first time having this and first time offered at this place. She puts the glove on and starts to work it in the orifice, I had to tell her to slow down as felt the finger nail sharp edge. Just as I was telling her to back off her rubbered finger, I below all over. She cleaned me up and turned over the massage. Overall was OK, she was nice and tried hard to please for pressure, but she will not be my first choice. I must admit, I go here often due to close by and girls rotate from NY area. There are two in particular that are top notch in looks and services (cindy or cidney, and apple) but both have not been in rotation for a while now - I have gone due with them and it is top notch service but costly 2x70 + the tip to each.. Lily (or now mendy or wendy) does have best massage (firm or hard). Careful when asking Firm from Lily. Last month I did and it was painful but felt good after a day. This place is very friendly but their clock runs to the "second" and you're done (no extra time whatsoever no matter how many times I been there. Not complaining but just saying).

Road Head
03-24-22, 20:47
I dreamed about this place couple of weeks ago and drew lisa, older and chubby (looks: 4/10, massage 7/10, HS 6/10). I usually start on flip and send the message of HS (happy start). Started with finger-nail running softly over my body, then moved to jr. Some wondering around the orifice and she said something which I did not quite understand and just said "Yes" (funny), she leaves and comes back and I asked what going on? She shows me a blue glove and I got the hint. This was my first time having this and first time offered at this place. She puts the glove on and starts to work it in the orifice, I had to tell her to slow down as felt the finger nail sharp edge. Just as I was telling her to back off her rubbered finger, I below all over. She cleaned me up and turned over the massage. Overall was OK, she was nice and tried hard to please for pressure, but she will not be my first choice. I must admit, I go here often due to close by and girls rotate from NY area. There are two in particular that are top notch in looks and services (cindy or cidney, and apple) but both have not been in rotation for a while now - I have gone due with them and it is top notch service but costly 2x70 + the tip to each.. Lily (or now mendy or wendy) does have best massage (firm or hard). Careful when asking Firm from Lily. Last month I did and it was painful but felt good after a day. This place is very friendly but their clock runs to the "second" and you're done (no extra time whatsoever no matter how many times I been there. Not complaining but just saying).Close to unreadable but Apple has been gone for almost a year. Girls rotate from NY for all the MPs. Starmoon is standard finish. No more no less.

Member #6510
03-25-22, 09:57
Does anyone have any suggestions? Would love a great massage with some teasing then HE. I would prefer someone that can speak English? 3 pm. Thanks in advance.

Passenger
03-25-22, 11:29
Close to unreadable but Apple has been gone for almost a year. Girls rotate from NY for all the MPs. Starmoon is standard finish. No more no less.Yup. Hard on the eyes and the brain. When a poster characterizes their encounters as a dream, in hopes that they throw LEO off of their trail, it's likely that the information will be less useful.

Hobbie1969
03-25-22, 13:16
Based off my research I should try Bella touch, or "Saigon" maybe starmoon. Which Saigon, and where? What's the address, can any seniors PM me? I'd seriously appreciate it, thank you guys.

I'm from Cincy, know about AMPs there if anyones interested.

Gilfoyle2
03-25-22, 13:40
Maybe, typing from phone is not easy and auto-correct does not help. That said, your comments amount to nothing other than focusing on a word that is not related to the experience review itself. If you disagree with my review then dispute it with your own review or go there and decide for yourself. I am not writing a novel for a publication here.

Yup. Hard on the eyes and the brain. When a poster characterizes their encounters as a dream, in hopes that they throw LEO off of their trail, it's likely that the information will be less useful.

Gilfoyle2
03-25-22, 13:44
NOT TRUE. She was there for less than a week in mid Feb, and I saw her early Feb. She comes in for short time like a week or two, then she's gone. I have her contacts.

As for standard finish, did you read more was offered from my review?

Close to unreadable but Apple has been gone for almost a year. Girls rotate from NY for all the MPs. Starmoon is standard finish. No more no less.

Tpain0710
03-25-22, 13:52
Has anyone tried this place, is the menu open? I was thinking to visit them this weekend, any input will be helpful.

Sizemic
03-25-22, 16:07
Really nice massage, covered by a sheet. No extras.

https://m.yelp.com/biz/cozy-healing-spa-oxford

Anyone else have the same or different experience?

Fasted2010
03-25-22, 20:55
Has anyone tried this place, is the menu open? I was thinking to visit them this weekend, any input will be helpful.Which Spa are you referring to? There are several in Berkley.

Mr Regular
03-25-22, 22:30
Has anyone tried this place, is the menu open? I was thinking to visit them this weekend, any input will be helpful.First of all you need to be more specific about the AMP's name!!

But if your including Ocean, they had one of the best providers (Candi) but she has moved on, then came (Nancy) who did have an open menu for the right $, but she was intending to move on a few weeks ago, so if she's still there, I would recommend seeing her (call ahead) otherwise there's also a girl named Helen there as well, but she had a recent negative review? Unfortunately they seem to turn over providers fairly often? Otherwise, there's NP getting a basic HJ / HE at Ocean for a standard $40 tip.

TokyoJump1
03-25-22, 23:55
Hey Folks,

I am here with another report.

I went to Day Spa in Shelby a while back. I met with a wonderful lady wearing all red. Her name was China. She offered FS for $180. Anyways so we did FS, and I have to admit that her skills were pretty good, or it has been a while for me. She has small tits, typical skinny Asian body, but I had a great time with her. Looked younger, but probably in her 40's.

A little rant.

I went on some extended trips to the SW part of the country, and then I spent some time in Chicago. Man, I wish we had Latina Massage Parlors here in Metro Detroit. Admittedly, AMPs provide a better service overall (for example the actual massage is usually amazing, and they try and satisfy you as much as the can, and the hours are much better), but Latinas are just so naturally hot, and I have been more attracted to Latinas lately. I hit up some wonderful LMPs in the SW part of the country, and I even popped multiple times, which is something I haven't done in years.

I wish we had more LMPs in Metro Detroit.

StreetLegal
03-26-22, 00:06
I never pulled the trigger on Cat. Did talk to her once to make plans, but they fell through; she seemed like a very nice lady. My loss on that one. But, your post got me to thinking, and wondering about why the 'old days' seemed so much better than what's available now. Things changed well before Covid. I'm not sure, but it seemed that things changed when Backpage went away, and when Craigslist got rid of 'adult' postings. Maybe not, but I don't have a better explanation. I think of some of my all-time favorites, and all of them I found on either one or both of those sites. Kat from Brighton, Lisa W from Ypsilanti, Emily W, who originally worked out of a hair salon Downriver, and Kirsten (I don't remember her various locations, and sadly, she passed away a few years ago). Each of those four were just crazy by today's standards, and relatively inexpensive. They seemed to just like sex (and, I"m hardly a prize, so it certainly wasn't anything about me). It's too bad that such wonders no longer exist.She had moved to a place out by Walled Lake / Commerce area some years ago. Rented a small house after selling hers to her son. She had been battling lung cancer I believe. She went downhill very fast and was just seeing a select few regulars. Cat was just the nicest lady and made you feel welcome. RIP Cat.

Tpain0710
03-26-22, 10:46
Which Spa are you referring to? There are several in Berkley.Sorry I dint mention the name "ocean Spa ".

Tpain0710
03-26-22, 10:49
First of all you need to be more specific about the AMP's name!!

But if your including Ocean, they had one of the best providers (Candi) but she has moved on, then came (Nancy) who did have an open menu for the right $, but she was intending to move on a few weeks ago, so if she's still there, I would recommend seeing her (call ahead) otherwise there's also a girl named Helen there as well, but she had a recent negative review? Unfortunately they seem to turn over providers fairly often? Otherwise, there's NP getting a basic HJ / HE at Ocean for a standard $40 tip.Thanks bro.

NewDoug
03-26-22, 11:22
BootyFan. I was looking into Gabby as well. Not much comes up while searching. After texting yesterday I found out she's friends with Val and offers duos. I believe they work out of the same apartment in Westland. I have not seen either. She quoted me 120/ hhr and 160/ hr solo and 200/ hhr and 250/ hr duo. She says that extras are available but would not go into detail over the phone. From what I remember about Val her extra's were very pricey. I think there was one or two reports on her (it's hard to search b / c her name is only 3 letters). I'm assuming they operate pretty similarly and charge the same.

Any one have any info on these two? Much appreciated!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2696101Saw Val at apt in Westland. Safe area. Pros- Cute young girl. Cons- Cute young girl. 300 for topless HE and I think 400 for top. Used to work at a bikini joint.

Tpain0710
03-26-22, 11:25
Hey folks saw Cindy at Saigon, I went to see the round butt lady (looks like puerto rican) but ended up seeing Cindy she has amazing racks and I love to see women only with big racks, I went with her and the massage was pretty mediocre and nothing to brag about then the fun part the flip she asked want I'm looking today and took off her top and with her panties on, I just went with the HJ, tipped her $40 but got to taste those amazing natural racks.

BeautifulDay
03-26-22, 12:54
Coming up to the airport for a drop off Monday. Looking for a massage on the way home. I found Spring Well just north of the airport. Is this decent? Does it have a full menu? Any better recomendations?

Thanks!

Fasted2010
03-26-22, 15:03
Hey folks saw Cindy at Saigon, I went to see the round butt lady (looks like puerto rican) but ended up seeing Cindy she has amazing racks and I love to see women only with big racks, I went with her and the massage was pretty mediocre and nothing to brag about then the fun part the flip she asked want I'm looking today and took off her top and with her panties on, I just went with the HJ, tipped her $40 but got to taste those amazing natural racks.MrRegular gave you the reply I would give re Ocean City.

Not to be critical, but could you use some "periods" in your posts. Otherwise, they are very difficult to read. You seem to be hitting all the right places. Reviews are always welcome.

Huteh
03-26-22, 19:28
Hello fellow mongerers! I'm going to be spending 2 days in Detroit area (near the airport). I'll plan on spending some time at the strip clubs, but I'm also looking for recommendations for AMP. Specifically -- Who would you rate as the best table shower AMP in the area? Thanks for your help in advance!

RevRun
03-26-22, 20:23
Hello fellow mongerers! I'm going to be spending 2 days in Detroit area (near the airport). I'll plan on spending some time at the strip clubs, but I'm also looking for recommendations for AMP. Specifically -- Who would you rate as the best table shower AMP in the area? Thanks for your help in advance!Healing Plus has a table shower. How good it is depends on who you see. I haven't been there in awhile so I don't know the current lineup.

DTownMick
03-26-22, 21:07
Hey Folks,

I am here with another report.

I went to Day Spa in Shelby a while back. I met with a wonderful lady wearing all red. Her name was China. She offered FS for $180. Anyways so we did FS, and I have to admit that her skills were pretty good, or it has been a while for me. She has small tits, typical skinny Asian body, but I had a great time with her. Looked younger, but probably in her 40's.

A little rant.

I went on some extended trips to the SW part of the country, and then I spent some time in Chicago. Man, I wish we had Latina Massage Parlors here in Metro Detroit. Admittedly, AMPs provide a better service overall (for example the actual massage is usually amazing, and they try and satisfy you as much as the can, and the hours are much better), but Latinas are just so naturally hot, and I have been more attracted to Latinas lately. I hit up some wonderful LMPs in the SW part of the country, and I even popped multiple times, which is something I haven't done in years.

I wish we had more LMPs in Metro Detroit.What do you mean LMP's in Metro Detroit? I've never run across one, please share if you've got a spot!

AngryDutchMan
03-26-22, 23:25
Hello fellow mongerers! I'm going to be spending 2 days in Detroit area (near the airport). I'll plan on spending some time at the strip clubs, but I'm also looking for recommendations for AMP. Specifically -- Who would you rate as the best table shower AMP in the area? Thanks for your help in advance!I don't know if it's the 'best' per se, but I enjoyed a TS at Healing Plus, which isn't horribly far from DTW. It's at Michigan and Merriman in Westland. It's also one of the few AMPs where FS is on the menu. If you're also hitting strip clubs, it's literally just down the street from Flight Club and Bogarts. (Can probably find more info about those two venues in the strip clubs forum.).

GoodTimer88
03-27-22, 07:22
Hello fellow mongerers! I'm going to be spending 2 days in Detroit area (near the airport). I'll plan on spending some time at the strip clubs, but I'm also looking for recommendations for AMP. Specifically -- Who would you rate as the best table shower AMP in the area? Thanks for your help in advance!Healing plus as others mentioned. If you need something super close, Spring Well is almost walkable. No table, but they will shower you standing up which makes for a nice view sometimes.

GoodTimer88
03-27-22, 07:26
Coming up to the airport for a drop off Monday. Looking for a massage on the way home. I found Spring Well just north of the airport. Is this decent? Does it have a full menu? Any better recomendations?

Thanks!Full menu for sure. Its close, quick and easy. Healing plus is better if you are looking for a full hour with TS, sauna, rub and relax.

RDetroit
03-27-22, 07:44
Hello fellow mongerers! I'm going to be spending 2 days in Detroit area (near the airport). I'll plan on spending some time at the strip clubs, but I'm also looking for recommendations for AMP. Specifically -- Who would you rate as the best table shower AMP in the area? Thanks for your help in advance!No TS, but Cindy is new girl at Saigon and has some very recent reviews. She has a Full Menu and loves to make sure you get what you want and leave happy and enjoys what she is doing while performing.

Good luck.

CarpetMunchr69
03-27-22, 09:49
Had the urge to purge some jizz and didn't have the time to go to a mid-mich AMP where I would get enthusiastic FS so went here after reading some good reports. Met at the door by skinny space cadet asian with puffy hair. 50's, very thin.

She tried to just sell me on the half hour massage, I asked for the full hour. I got about 35-40 minutes total including the FS session. Shitty massage, she was just waiting to flip me over to make herself some $$. At the time of the flip she asked if I wanted hand or more. I told her I wanted it all. I helped undress her and moved her back over to the table and put her on her back and went down on her. I don't think she was expecting this as this dumbass thinks I am going to pay for a boring ass 3 thrust finish into a bag, give me a midget 10 ounce bottle of water and walk out the door. Nope.

I ate her out for a bit and then fucked her raw in mish, doggy and then told her to get on top. With her being up in age, she couldn't handle the pounding she was getting. She was literally less than 100 lbs. I had to bounce her off my dick with her on top because she was too tired or probably too lazy. No (sex) work ethic LOL. She was dripping good when I got done with her. It was good to get laid but she was really unenthusiastic. Can't wait to find time to go to Saginaw or back to Jackson / Lansing area soon. Will not repeat. Total spent 1.6.

MI-USMC
03-27-22, 10:06
Healing plus as others mentioned. If you need something super close, Spring Well is almost walkable. No table, but they will shower you standing up which makes for a nice view sometimes.How the talent look at spring well?

MikeWilson3188
03-27-22, 10:28
Where is Saigon located. I only see a nail shop in Ferndale?

JAsian
03-27-22, 11:21
What do you mean LMP's in Metro Detroit? I've never run across one, please share if you've got a spot!The poster mentioned Latinas 3 times before mentioning he wished we had LMP's here. LMP is Latina massage parlor. AMP is Asian massage parlor.

CarmeloJoe35
03-27-22, 11:31
So over on Rubmaps there's a review of a Bebe and the age referenced is pretty young, like under 30. Is this true? Anyone have any intel on the new girl? Thinking about heading over there, but I've been disappointed too many times by the older talent.

CarmeloJoe35
03-27-22, 11:32
How the talent look at spring well?Springwell, like Healing plus has been disappointing in the past due to the age and condition of the talent. Anyone newer or younger lately?

Kimha55
03-27-22, 13:05
Springwell, like Healing plus has been disappointing in the past due to the age and condition of the talent. Anyone newer or younger lately?No. Unless you are into 65 year olds. If you want a younger girl at a boom-boom spa, go to M1. They now have a girl named Sunny and she is under 50 and very pretty. Or you can make the drive south to Toledo and hit Melon, where they have girls from Dallas, that are a bit younger than anything you find up here.

Kimha55
03-27-22, 13:10
First of all you need to be more specific about the AMP's name!!

But if your including Ocean, they had one of the best providers (Candi) but she has moved on, then came (Nancy) who did have an open menu for the right $, but she was intending to move on a few weeks ago, so if she's still there, I would recommend seeing her (call ahead) otherwise there's also a girl named Helen there as well, but she had a recent negative review? Unfortunately they seem to turn over providers fairly often? Otherwise, there's NP getting a basic HJ / HE at Ocean for a standard $40 tip.Nancy is still there and yes, the menu is open. She will sit on your face and is very pretty and sexy. Only negative, is she could use some better personal hygiene habits down low, if you know what I mean.

MI-USMC
03-27-22, 14:31
Springwell, like Healing plus has been disappointing in the past due to the age and condition of the talent. Anyone newer or younger lately?Are they rocking Bush or bare floors?

DrXxxvn
03-27-22, 15:12
Hi all,

I wanted to try Magic. Has any of us here been to Magic recently? How is the talent? What is the average age of the talent now?

Thank you.

Shatter
03-27-22, 16:36
Since it seems like there are no good places in the area. I did some searching on a few work trips. Grand rapids has a pretty good body rub place. Also, "body rub parlors" are legal in Canada. Not sure what there is to offer in Windsor but went to Toronto this past weekend and got 2 pops for $.80 Canadian.

I'm from Ann arbor and currently there's only one AMP in the AA area that I know has a table shower. I've seen Micky in Jackson and I liked the experience but didn't want FS and also it's an hour away. Any of you mongers know if there's a good AMP nearby that offers a decent B2 B / Nuru / table shower? (Not interested in Nuru lady).

HeeJunk
03-27-22, 20:31
Hi all,

I wanted to try Magic. Has any of us here been to Magic recently? How is the talent? What is the average age of the talent now?

Thank you.Average age 40-60. Talent changes weekly.

HeeJunk
03-27-22, 20:32
Nancy is still there and yes, the menu is open. She will sit on your face and is very pretty and sexy. Only negative, is she could use some better personal hygiene habits down low, if you know what I mean.The second half of that was a woody killer.

DTownMick
03-27-22, 21:21
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls, just report the post, add them to your ignore list and move on.

A2

JuanHunglow69
03-27-22, 21:35
Keep reading decent reviews. Do not trust them, I suspect they are writing their own reviews. Just tried for the 2nd time today. There is no China and told many are asking for her. Just went 80 for an hour that was anout 20 minutes and offered a standard and only a standard for 60 more. Should have walked away, I am now sharing my warning.

WillyMatt123
03-28-22, 02:36
Nancy is still there and yes, the menu is open. She will sit on your face and is very pretty and sexy. Only negative, is she could use some better personal hygiene habits down low, if you know what I mean.What city is Ocean? I come up with a few in google.

Mr Regular
03-28-22, 10:01
What city is Ocean? I come up with a few in google.RTFF, It's on the West side of Coolidge South of 12 Mile & North of Catalpa, the building has a large Acupuncture sign facing Coolidge, you will enter through a side door near the rear of the building, parking is in the rear as well.

JAsian
03-28-22, 10:21
The poster mentioned Latinas 3 times before mentioning he wished we had LMP's here. LMP is Latina massage parlor. AMP is Asian massage parlor.I mistakenly replied this report thinking the person wanted to know what LMP, s were. After reading the report again I realized the person wanted to know if there was a local LMP. I apologize for my mistake and would appreciate it if administration could delete my report #24605

WillyMatt123
03-28-22, 10:41
RTFF, It's on the West side of Coolidge South of 12 Mile & North of Catalpa, the building has a large Acupuncture sign facing Coolidge, you will enter through a side door near the rear of the building, parking is in the rear as well.I have been RTFF. But I do appreciate the clarification.

Modagg
03-28-22, 12:24
Keep reading decent reviews. Do not trust them, I suspect they are writing their own reviews. Just tried for the 2nd time today. There is no China and told many are asking for her. Just went 80 for an hour that was anout 20 minutes and offered a standard and only a standard for 60 more. Should have walked away, I am now sharing my warning.I had FS when I went about a month or two back. It was meh so I didn't ask for her name. She spoke basically no English and tbh the whole experience had sketchy vibes. It was late so I called first and the gal on the phone spoke perfect English. Even called back 20 min later to make sure I was still coming. Then I get their and the gal speaks zero English. At no point did I hear anyone else in the place; not a peep. Been here and there and done this and that but this is the only time it's felt exploitative. I can't say if I saw China but if it was what I suspect; I could see why they would disavow the whole situation if you catch my drift.

Joey King
03-28-22, 15:35
I spent hours driving around the Utica, Shelby, Macomb and Chesterfield areas today for work. I found a few places that may or may not be worth going to. Anyone have any experiences at any of these they care to share? Inbox is empty so PM's are ok if you want. Thanks for the help, JK.

1. Super Hands at 23 Mile and Card.

2. Relaxing Waters at 22 Mile and Schoenherr.

3. Great Life Oriental on Hall Rd. Near Hayes.

4. Massage Studio at 21 Mile and Gratiot.

5. Ultimate Thai Massage on Hall Rd. Near Card.

Bzerkley Rich
03-28-22, 16:25
Who is your favorite? Lisa / Natasha / Payton? And why?

I'll give my opinion after seeing Lisa tomorrow.

EasyRider987
03-28-22, 17:30
I spent hours driving around the Utica, Shelby, Macomb and Chesterfield areas today for work. I found a few places that may or may not be worth going to. Anyone have any experiences at any of these they care to share? Inbox is empty so PM's are ok if you want. Thanks for the help, JK.

1. Super Hands at 23 Mile and Card. Legit, but a great massage.

2. Relaxing Waters at 22 Mile and Schoenherr. Legit.

3. Great Life Oriental on Hall Rd. Near Hayes. Legit, good Massage.

4. Massage Studio at 21 Mile and Gratiot. Have not been.

5. Ultimate Thai Massage on Hall Rd. Near Card. Have not been.

Tpain0710
03-28-22, 18:03

I'll give my opinion after seeing Lisa tomorrow.Hey bro can you provide with the links for all 3 or their numbers, you can DM me.

TokyoJump1
03-28-22, 18:42
What do you mean LMP's in Metro Detroit? I've never run across one, please share if you've got a spot!Sorry, I meant I wish we had LMPs in Metro Detroit.

TokyoJump1
03-28-22, 18:48
I had FS when I went about a month or two back. It was meh so I didn't ask for her name. She spoke basically no English and tbh the whole experience had sketchy vibes. It was late so I called first and the gal on the phone spoke perfect English. Even called back 20 min later to make sure I was still coming. Then I get their and the gal speaks zero English. At no point did I hear anyone else in the place; not a peep. Been here and there and done this and that but this is the only time it's felt exploitative. I can't say if I saw China but if it was what I suspect; I could see why they would disavow the whole situation if you catch my drift.
Modagg, the gal that spoke perfect English is the other lady that works there, I am not sure if she is the mamasan, but I never saw her at all, she was talking through the door, LOL.

Keep reading decent reviews. Do not trust them, I suspect they are writing their own reviews. Just tried for the 2nd time today. There is no China and told many are asking for her. Just went 80 for an hour that was anout 20 minutes and offered a standard and only a standard for 60 more. Should have walked away, I am now sharing my warning.JuanHunglow69, I am simply just sharing my own experience. I have been to Day Spa plenty of times, and I only got FS there once, which was almost two months ago from a woman named China. I am guessing that she is no longer there. Sounds like she is no longer there. I wouldn't write a fake review on this website. I would change my review to write YMMV then?

RevRun
03-28-22, 21:00

5. Ultimate Thai Massage on Hall Rd. Near Card.1. Super Hands at 23 Mile and Card. Great massage but no extras at all. Not even teasing for a DIY. Lan is who I saw.

4. Massage Studio at 21 Mile and Gratiot. Good massage but no extras since Lisa left.

Kimha55
03-28-22, 21:36

5. Ultimate Thai Massage on Hall Rd. Near Card.All 5 are good legit spas. You will get a good massage and a water on the way out.

MrSmith1969
03-29-22, 10:15
Gents, I was in town for work last week and unexpectedly had some free time. Searched for a massage near me and Bella came up, seriously would of been okay with just a massage. Called ahead, told to just show up. I did no homework and went. Place was average, I paid the 70. Given a washcloth on the table. No clean sheets for you, cautiously used the face cradle, them opted for just rest my chin on my arms.

Naked on the table, I heard "handsome man". Massage started with a variety of modalities at one point I thought I was going to get burnt by hot stones. I flipped and given the little towel, unsure what she said but the teasing started. Felt good and I only purposely had an extra 25 on me. So I just went with it, I know that at some point she switched to 2 hands, she climbed onto the table into reverse cg and continued double handed, I just motioned with my hand (in the past folks have said they wanted to ride because it looked fun) I don't know what her intentions were but I had no cover, and wasn't going to risk it. Had a nice time, didn't catch her name, was skinny and younger for sure.

Is this the norm?

HeeJunk
03-29-22, 11:05
Gents, I was in town for work last week and unexpectedly had some free time. Searched for a massage near me and Bella came up, seriously would of been okay with just a massage. Called ahead, told to just show up. I did no homework and went. Place was average, I paid the 70. Given a washcloth on the table. No clean sheets for you, cautiously used the face cradle, them opted for just rest my chin on my arms.

Naked on the table, I heard "handsome man". Massage started with a variety of modalities at one point I thought I was going to get burnt by hot stones. I flipped and given the little towel, unsure what she said but the teasing started. Felt good and I only purposely had an extra 25 on me. So I just went with it, I know that at some point she switched to 2 hands, she climbed onto the table into reverse cg and continued double handed, I just motioned with my hand (in the past folks have said they wanted to ride because it looked fun) I don't know what her intentions were but I had no cover, and wasn't going to risk it. Had a nice time, didn't catch her name, was skinny and younger for sure.

Is this the norm?Yes. That is the norm. Nothing more than HJ.

Tpain0710
03-29-22, 15:46
Hi folks,

I'm looking for non AMP masseuse in any part of Detroit and suburbs I feel I have tried enough of these AMPs and they just don't give me the vibe which I usually enjoy with other girls any recommendations with links or numbers would be helpful.

Kimha55
03-29-22, 18:38

Is this the norm?All are skinny there, but none are young.

HeeJunk
03-29-22, 19:13
Hi folks,

I'm looking for non AMP masseuse in any part of Detroit and suburbs I feel I have tried enough of these AMPs and they just don't give me the vibe which I usually enjoy with other girls any recommendations with links or numbers would be helpful.This is the Massage PARLOR thread. Try the escort or streetwalker thread.

Member #6060
03-29-22, 21:58
This is the Massage PARLOR thread. Try the escort or streetwalker thread.Are you new here? I don't think you are. Plenty of non-AMP girls have been reviewed here. If I want a massage from a girl in an apt or office, I'm coming here. Not escorts.

ClearGuy
03-30-22, 02:33
Seen her recently based on some postings and had a pretty decent time. Communication was a little uh, I guess I'll say interesting, but she was very responsive throughout my time texting her. When I first reached out, she asked if I was hairy and since I'm not, I responded no. She wasn't convinced and sounded like she wouldn't see me based on those requirements, so I sent her a picture of my body (from neck down to my belly button) and that seemed to quell any of her concerns. Was able to book something just a few hours later after that.

I get there and ask what the deal was about the hair stuff, and she said that she has sensitive skin and after seeing a particularly hairy client she had to sideline herself for a couple of days due not being able to body slide on people for awhile.

Anyway pretty decent massage but only got a HJ finish however it might have been the best one I've had in awhile. I did request a BJ finish but she said maybe next time (I did show up a little late and adjusted my tip accordingly). She took me back to the shower, got me clean and I was on my way. I'll probably repeat when I'm back in the area to see if I can get more.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/wyandotte-japan-massage/7463858517.html

Wally2822
03-30-22, 09:06

I'll give my opinion after seeing Lisa tomorrow.Is Payton back?

GMoney1012
03-30-22, 10:01
Anyone have a # for breeze in westland. Pm please. I cleaned up my phone and deleated it. Thanks.

Member #6510
03-30-22, 11:21
Hi folks,

I'm looking for non AMP masseuse in any part of Detroit and suburbs I feel I have tried enough of these AMPs and they just don't give me the vibe which I usually enjoy with other girls any recommendations with links or numbers would be helpful.I have read here about a special lady giving great service in the her basement.

GamePro87
03-30-22, 11:45
This is an ad for La Toca on Vandyke up near 18 mile rd. Best to avoid this one as it is an upsell bikini joint. There are a few of them around like on Groesbeck and another in Southgate. Not worth the time and money, head north to Day Spa or Van Dyke Spa.I'm familiar with van dyke spa but which day spa are you referring to plenty with that in their title in the area.

RickyOwen
03-30-22, 11:54
I'm in the metro Detroit area and was wondering if anyone knew any thick providers. I'm talking fat ass thick thighs nice big tits ect. Its harder to find especially with AMPs but I'm sure there are some in the area. Please help me out.

RickyOwen
03-30-22, 11:59
Any thick providers in the area? Hard to find a nice thick ass at AMPs but does anyone know where I can? Any big tidy providers?

OnTheRoad2019
03-30-22, 13:07
Senior Member.

After two severely disappointing tries out of town I came home to Bonitaville! God I wish I could just take Bonita with me when I travel on business. Every single time I go elsewhere and dip my toe in the water it's a fucking disappointment. Walking into Bonita's studio and seeing those big beautiful brown eyes and that million dollar smile. Anyway, yet another amazing, non rushed massage that hit all the right spots (and then some) with my Bonita. If you gentlemen have not picked up the phone to go see her do it. Forget all that AMP, non attractive, 60 years old frumpy, don't speak English, and Jack your pecker like they're trying to start a fire on naked and afraid.

You can call her at 734xxxx604. You'll be glad that you did!

Member #6249
03-30-22, 13:49
Senior Member.

After two severely disappointing tries out of town I came home to Bonitaville! God I wish I could just take Bonita with me when I travel on business. Every single time I go elsewhere and dip my toe in the water it's a fucking disappointment. Walking into Bonita's studio and seeing those big beautiful brown eyes and that million dollar smile. Anyway, yet another amazing, non rushed massage that hit all the right spots (and then some) with my Bonita. If you gentlemen have not picked up the phone to go see her do it. Forget all that AMP, non attractive, 60 years old frumpy, don't speak English, and Jack your pecker like they're trying to start a fire on naked and afraid..She truly is one of the best. My only issue with Bonita (at it's a me issue) is her volume. Unless you are one of the first ones in that day, it is not uncommon to run into other guys leaving / waiting. She must go through at least 12-16 clients a day, easy.

Member #6098
03-30-22, 15:02
Senior Member.

After two severely disappointing tries out of town I came home to Bonitaville! God I wish I could just take Bonita with me when I travel on business. Every single time I go elsewhere and dip my toe in the water it's a fucking disappointment. Walking into Bonita's studio and seeing those big beautiful brown eyes and that million dollar smile. Anyway, yet another amazing, non rushed massage that hit all the right spots (and then some) with my Bonita. If you gentlemen have not picked up the phone to go see her do it. Forget all that AMP, non attractive, 60 years old frumpy, don't speak English, and Jack your pecker like they're trying to start a fire on naked and afraid.

You can call her at 734-444-8604. You'll be glad that you did! 😜.Love your post. I have been curious about her for awhile, and will try to take a course in Bonitaville in the next couple of months. She sounds delicious!

Shawtren
03-30-22, 16:23
Are you new here? I don't think you are. Plenty of non-AMP girls have been reviewed here. If I want a massage from a girl in an apt or office, I'm coming here. Not escorts.The actual location really doesn't matter in my opinion. It is all about the massage. Maybe a poorly worded catagory for the reports is all.

SalBass
03-30-22, 17:28
She truly is one of the best. My only issue with Bonita (at it's a me issue) is her volume. Unless you are one of the first ones in that day, it is not uncommon to run into other guys leaving / waiting. She must go through at least 12-16 clients a day, easy.Her volume is ridiculous!!

DaveL7
03-30-22, 18:09
I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.

Senior Member.

You can call her at 734xxxx604. You'll be glad that you did!

Riker101
03-30-22, 19:54
Long time lurker. But I had to post with this question.

1. Lisa. So so sexy. Clean - bubbly. And speaks English. Great massage and great finish.

2. Natasha. Those tits! What else. So fun and clean.

3. Payton. Well nothing to report. She won't text back.

I'll give my opinion after seeing Lisa tomorrow.

Amp Adickt
03-30-22, 19:59
Do I have a problem? I have sex regularly at home but I'm still looking forward for the next AMP visit. Been doing this for about 5 years now. Started in Ann Arbor at Piorian and haven't stopped.

Kimha55
03-30-22, 20:21
Any thick providers in the area? Hard to find a nice thick ass at AMPs but does anyone know where I can? Any big tidy providers?Bebe at Van Dyke spa will do the trick.

EdHemlock
03-30-22, 20:30
I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.I enjoy Lisas overall body / personality, but everytime I inquire about a more open menu it's always "next time". Which is fine, I just can't keep spending what she is costing for a standard finish.

Edit: I'm never pushy, I think we have a good time regardless, DFK/mutual touch, just nothing further.

Rock1970
03-30-22, 21:26
Can someone provide me with Lisa contact information or a link? Thank you.

TSR007
03-31-22, 05:57
Do I have a problem? I have sex regularly at home but I'm still looking forward for the next AMP visit. Been doing this for about 5 years now. Started in Ann Arbor at Piorian and haven't stopped.I know what you mean. I've always gotten enough sex at home but the allure and draw of the AMP is overwhelming. 5 years! You're a novice! I've been doing it for almost 50 years and I still can't get enough.

Krinkle187
03-31-22, 08:19
I enjoy Lisas overall body / personality, but everytime I inquire about a more open menu it's always "next time". Which is fine, I just can't keep spending what she is costing for a standard finish.

Edit: I'm never pushy, I think we have a good time regardless, DFK/mutual touch, just nothing further.So what IS on her menu? Cost $? Contact#? Can PM me if you'd prefer.

Joebob39
03-31-22, 09:23
I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.Could someone PM me Lisa's contact info.

Thanks.

Matt2225
03-31-22, 10:32
Any reviews / info from Healing Plus in Westland? Thanks.

FCastle88
03-31-22, 11:15
I understand where you are coming from.. Lisa is better. Way better.I envy anyone that can get Lisa to text back within 4 days. Easily the worst texter I've encountered in this hobby. I haven't seen her in over a year; the time I spent with her was always great. But it was easier for me to see her with Bonita than it is solo.

JohnDoee1
03-31-22, 11:34
Hello everyone, looking for Lisa's contact info, dm would be appreciated.

Member #6060
03-31-22, 12:46
Can someone be a gem and send me her number?

Tpain0710
03-31-22, 12:57
Bebe at Van Dyke spa will do the trick.There are so many on Van dyke which one (Day / la Taco / or any other).

HeeJunk
03-31-22, 14:13
Any reviews / info from Healing Plus in Westland? Thanks.Yes. Very recently in fact.

Matt2225
03-31-22, 16:33
Yes. Very recently in fact.And how is it?

OnlyVrx
03-31-22, 17:11
Had some good back and forth texting with Gabby the other day. She seems real sweet and her pics look great but pricey as hell. Quoted me a topless HJ after a mutual touch massage for 280. She says more is on the table for a substantially larger tip. I'm not a cheap guy but does anyone else think that's a little steep? Has anyone actually seen her? I'm interested to see if she's worth a visit or if things are negotiable. PM ok.

Fmc44
03-31-22, 17:19
After weeks of trying (unsuccessfully) to schedule with Natasha, I saw Bonita's name pop up here, figured I'd try her out.

Upon arrival she came outside waving me over in a very not so discreet way. I wasn't really a fan of that, but followed her to her studio.

On the table I was pleasantly surprised. The music was upbeat, very fast hands, but that was a good thing. Great mix of massage and teasing. She uses an incredible amount of oil. Honestly I thought I'd need a shower before I left. She climbed on top and slid her entire body all over. She was slightly prickly downstairs, but not too bad. It was quite the experience and she really appeared to enjoy what she does. I wasn't expecting MSOG, but got it. She took her care in washing all the oil of at the end.

Overall I would absolutely repeat.

Brenn Hoffman
03-31-22, 18:01
Is Terri still in Florida or did she come back? I miss her messages!!I was wondering the same.

Is Terri around?

Brenn Hoffman
03-31-22, 18:02
She had moved to a place out by Walled Lake / Commerce area some years ago. Rented a small house after selling hers to her son. She had been battling lung cancer I believe. She went downhill very fast and was just seeing a select few regulars. Cat was just the nicest lady and made you feel welcome. RIP Cat.Jojo had a review in TER last summer. Has anyone seen her recently?

I never pulled the trigger but always wanted to.

Persadio2
03-31-22, 18:09
Had some good back and forth texting with Gabby the other day. She seems real sweet and her pics look great but pricey as hell. Quoted me a topless HJ after a mutual touch massage for 280. She says more is on the table for a substantially larger tip. I'm not a cheap guy but does anyone else think that's a little steep? Has anyone actually seen her? I'm interested to see if she's worth a visit or if things are negotiable. PM ok.Hi, would you mind letting me know how to reach Gabby?

HeeJunk
03-31-22, 18:30
And how is it?Scroll brother.

Softailrider
03-31-22, 18:39
A friend of mine went in there. He is very reliable and very descriptive. He saw a younger woman (30"s maybe) named "Amy". Kind of tall, maybe 5'7 or 8. Not real thin, but not fat either. Very broken English, and that wasn't bullshit. Half ass massage, she did pull up the bra and pop out her tits. He said, she said she had allergies, but he said he thinks she had a cold. She actually dripped snot on him at one point. $60.00 and $40.00. On a scale of 1 to 10 he gave it a 5. 5 to a 6. Right near the Library and a VFW hall. He didn't suspect it was going to last long at that location.

JuanHunglow69
03-31-22, 20:22
I have read good things about these places. Has anyone tried either recently? Only standard?

Kimha55
03-31-22, 20:36
A friend of mine went in there. He is very reliable and very descriptive. He saw a younger woman (30"s maybe) named "Amy". Kind of tall, maybe 5'7 or 8. Not real thin, but not fat either. Very broken English, and that wasn't bullshit. Half ass massage, she did pull up the bra and pop out her tits. He said, she said she had allergies, but he said he thinks she had a cold. She actually dripped snot on him at one point. $60.00 and $40.00. On a scale of 1 to 10 he gave it a 5. 5 to a 6. Right near the Library and a VFW hall. He didn't suspect it was going to last long at that location.No Amy here and no one under 45.

HeeJunk
03-31-22, 21:11
I have read good things about these places. Has anyone tried either recently? Only standard?Only standard but I'm sure heejung47 (kimha55) can elaborate and give you full lineup. He knows Bo.

HeeJunk
03-31-22, 21:16
Jojo had a review in TER last summer. Has anyone seen her recently?

I never pulled the trigger but always wanted to.She would be 65 now, bUt give her a call. Google will take you to a sumosearch ad with her number.

Softailrider
03-31-22, 21:25
No Amy here and no one under 45.Said her name was "Amy", tattoo right shoulder, way under 45.

Kimha55
03-31-22, 21:48
Said her name was "Amy", tattoo right shoulder, way under 45.The 2 girls there are Helen and Nancy. How did you know she had a tattoo if you weren't actually there and it was your friend?. And the 2 girls here are over 45, sorry, but that's the truth. However, Nancy looks very good for her age. Remember that Asian girls look younger for the most part, until they really get old and then they tend to age really quickly.

Amp Adickt
04-01-22, 08:20
Decided to pay Sunny Massage a visit before work. Met Tammy, spoke decent english. 40+ish maybe or older and super skinny. I like ass so she could probably eat a little bit more but whatever not bad looking. For 30 minutes, the massage wasn't bad I actually dosed off for a bit. Good pressure and massaged me from head to toe. Not rushed but hardly a tease just the fingernails right before the flip. I asked for her mouth. After a minute of negotiating- she asked 80, I countered 40 and we agreed on 60 she obliged. She didn't seem too happy but that's all I had. She took her top off- very nice soft perky little tits which she used to rub all over me. She roamed around a bit, licked the boys, and put a cover on. Not bad for a CBJ. She got the job done. All in all not too shabby for a last minute visit. If time permits, I would definitely repeat since it's close to work and I thought Tammy was nice.

Total $120 (60/60)

Liquor Lotto
04-01-22, 11:45
Sorry I don't have a late because I'm driving right now, has anyone seen this girl I've been in contact with her but it's sporadic and every time I try to set something up I don't hear anything.

BigJohnnyWad
04-01-22, 11:56

I never pulled the trigger but always wanted to.Jojo is retired. I saw her just before covid hit the world. Called her a few weeks ago and told me she retired.

Tpain0710
04-01-22, 12:10
Were do I start from, saw Bonita yesterday and she was the girl I was looking for, Absolutely amazing I'm into this hobby for past 4 years and I tell you she's extra ordinary, from the beginning to the end was awesome, I would highly recommend.

Thank you fellas lets keep sharing and exploring.

Bzerkley Rich
04-01-22, 12:29
Anyone seen Christina in Lincoln Park?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/lincoln-park-massage-therapy/7463469481.html

She says she will get naked for extra cost. 2 Locations??

OnTheRoad2019
04-01-22, 13:54
I envy anyone that can get Lisa to text back within 4 days. Easily the worst texter I've encountered in this hobby. I haven't seen her in over a year; the time I spent with her was always great. But it was easier for me to see her with Bonita than it is solo.Lisa is not in the game at the moment. She has some major heath issues in the last year. She was super hot. But I never got the impression she was into anything but getting me out of the door.

OnTheRoad2019
04-01-22, 13:56
Her volume is ridiculous!!I just booked with Bonita (yes again. LOL) and I told her the issue with booking too close and running into the other clients. She said that she is going to start putting a larger break in between sessions. So that issue should be resolved moving forward!!

UltraFind77
04-01-22, 14:21
What a waste. 60/ hr slight groping to start so I'm like OK it's on. No real massage just rubbing. Tells me to flip after 10 min and looks at me for the tip already. I hand her 40. She's like I take all off more money. I'm like how much and what do I get. She said j / o I gave her 10 more. I said mouth? She's like no hand only and tried to go into my wallet for more. I'm like I'm out of here and got a little mad and she's like OK OK lay down. Amazing body, young but not worth it.

Shatter
04-01-22, 14:31
Stopped by today based off of all the reviews. They were busy (I think only one girl was working) and told me to come back in 30 minutes. Still busy, so the mamasan asks me to wait then takes me to the table shower. She gives me this half assed table shower with no teasing whatsoever. Then I go to the sauna (which to be honest was very nice). There she asks me to wait a little bit longer and after about 10-15 minutes this very short 50+ granny shows up, calls herself "beauty". She goes straight to asking for money and demand $.80 just for a CBJ.

I talk her down to $. 60 but already have the feeling it won't be good. Her teeth hit my shaft as she's putting the cover on. I then ask for a massage afterwards and I'd compared it more to a wrestling match than anything. I think I left more in pain than I walked in. Will not repeat unless lineup improves.

Jp1225
04-01-22, 15:04
Lisa is not in the game at the moment. She has some major heath issues in the last year. She was super hot. But I never got the impression she was into anything but getting me out of the door.You have not been reading recent posts over the past month. She is back.

KennJak
04-01-22, 16:20
What a waste. 60/ hr slight groping to start so I'm like OK it's on. No real massage just rubbing. Tells me to flip after 10 min and looks at me for the tip already. I hand her 40. She's like I take all off more money. I'm like how much and what do I get. She said j / o I gave her 10 more. I said mouth? She's like no hand only and tried to go into my wallet for more. I'm like I'm out of here and got a little mad and she's like OK OK lay down. Amazing body, young but not worth it.Same here she wanted more money I said I would take care of her then she went for my pants and wanted cash first! I said no and left.

TomSmith26
04-01-22, 17:22
No. Unless you are into 65 year olds. If you want a younger girl at a boom-boom spa, go to M1. They now have a girl named Sunny and she is under 50 and very pretty. Or you can make the drive south to Toledo and hit Melon, where they have girls from Dallas, that are a bit younger than anything you find up here.Has anybody else seen Sonny?

Kimha55
04-01-22, 18:57
What a waste. 60/ hr slight groping to start so I'm like OK it's on. No real massage just rubbing. Tells me to flip after 10 min and looks at me for the tip already. I hand her 40. She's like I take all off more money. I'm like how much and what do I get. She said j / o I gave her 10 more. I said mouth? She's like no hand only and tried to go into my wallet for more. I'm like I'm out of here and got a little mad and she's like OK OK lay down. Amazing body, young but not worth it.Its pretty safe to say that Day Spa on Van Dyke is the worst spa in the Detroit area. Older ugly women who try to up sell on everything and then give horrible lack-luster service. Anyone who goes to this place must be into wasting money.

Softailrider
04-01-22, 20:41
The 2 girls there are Helen and Nancy. How did you know she had a tattoo if you weren't actually there and it was your friend?. And the 2 girls here are over 45, sorry, but that's the truth. However, Nancy looks very good for her age. Remember that Asian girls look younger for the most part, until they really get old and then they tend to age really quickly.Both of my posts on this matter were 100% accurate in every respect. I'm not going to comment anymore on this issue.

ED Pills
04-01-22, 21:19
Both of my posts on this matter were 100% accurate in every respect. I'm not going to comment anymore on this issue.Except for the "friend" part. Or is this the same friend who went to bella and JC?

WillyMatt123
04-02-22, 06:39
Total experience with AMPs is 3 visits. But all very recent.

FS all 3 times, first time was pretty good, second not so much, 3rd time awful.

Magic- Hana. Cute, maybe 40 ish, fun to talk to and fun to bang.

Magic- didn't get name- not as cute as Hana, bit of a gut, big face. Like a damn pie plate.

Empire- Daisy. WTF? How is this old bat still doing this? Also don't like making the deal without knowing who your therapist is.

I don't think I can go anywhere if I can't find out who I am seeing first.

Kimha55
04-02-22, 10:08

Magic- didn't get name- not as cute as Hana, bit of a gut, big face. Like a damn pie plate.

Empire- Daisy. WTF? How is this old bat still doing this? Also don't like making the deal without knowing who your therapist is.

I don't think I can go anywhere if I can't find out who I am seeing first.Got to M1, Sunny is the girl you will get. Much better than anything you will see at Magic and especially Empire.

Amp Adickt
04-02-22, 12:16

I don't think I can go anywhere if I can't find out who I am seeing first.Thanks for the post! Is Hana still there and what was the total with tip? Thanks!

Riker101
04-02-22, 12:44
Lisa is not in the game at the moment. She has some major heath issues in the last year. She was super hot. But I never got the impression she was into anything but getting me out of the door.I don't know why you would say that. Lisa is seeing clients. I just saw her Thursday. Her body is awesome. She is super cool too. Good massage.

NewDoug
04-02-22, 14:19
Anyone seen Christina in Lincoln Park?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hws/d/lincoln-park-massage-therapy/7463469481.html

She says she will get naked for extra cost. 2 Locations??Texted back and forth but she ghosted me. Lincoln Park location is actually a strip club. She says there is a room they use for massage and you have to pay to get in in addition to her fee.

MidwestMayhem
04-02-22, 14:32
Were do I start from, saw Bonita yesterday and she was the girl I was looking for, Absolutely amazing I'm into this hobby for past 4 years and I tell you she's extra ordinary, from the beginning to the end was awesome, I would highly recommend.

Thank you fellas lets keep sharing and exploring.What kind of services does she offer? Thanks.

MichiBob
04-02-22, 19:03
Got to M1, Sunny is the girl you will get. Much better than anything you will see at Magic and especially Empire.How is Sunnys service? Is it Mikki level from lucky in Jackson. Any Bb service?

Kimha55
04-02-22, 19:49
How is Sunnys service? Is it Mikki level from lucky in Jackson. Any Bb service?Nothing is Micki level. But, Sunny is probably 25 years younger than Micki and pretty.

JayTwo21
04-02-22, 23:11
Nothing open late tonight 10 pm, frustrating! Went by all the Detroit & Westland-ish spots.

RevRun
04-02-22, 23:49
Nothing open late tonight 10 pm, frustrating! Went by all the Detroit & Westland-ish spots.The only places I know that are open past 10 pm are in Flint.

Passenger
04-03-22, 11:37
Texted back and forth but she ghosted me. Lincoln Park location is actually a strip club. She says there is a room they use for massage and you have to pay to get in in addition to her fee.You sure about this?

There is only one strip club in Lincoln Park and it's Dreamgirls. Kind of difficult to believe that they are have masseuses on premise.

CrustNuts
04-03-22, 12:24
So over on Rubmaps there's a review of a Bebe and the age referenced is pretty young, like under 30. Is this true? Anyone have any intel on the new girl? Thinking about heading over there, but I've been disappointed too many times by the older talent.I have been here 3 times in the last six weeks. Today I got Sonya. Very pretty Asian with a good attitude and even better set of tits. Nice table shower and sauna. Then decent massage with a pretty open menu. I know they say YMMV but I have never been disappointed at Healing Plus.

ABusinessman
04-03-22, 12:50
I'm not sure where to put this post. I'm looking for passable sources to find potential providers. I'm one for AMPs and the like -- massage ++. With rubrating's demise, I find a bit lost for where to look.

Any suggestions?

Johnny Bravo12
04-03-22, 13:11
Could one of you gentlemen send me Bonita's info. I found a secret gem at one of the AMP in Macomb area if anyone wants that info also! I think most of you senior accounts will want this info. PM is open. Happy Sunday.

SpasRhealing
04-03-22, 16:38

I never pulled the trigger but always wanted to.Seen jojo regularly over 5 yrs. She was an amazing women. She is enjoying retirement now.

NewDoug
04-04-22, 01:37
You sure about this?

There is only one strip club in Lincoln Park and it's Dreamgirls. Kind of difficult to believe that they are have masseuses on premise.That's the one. She said they have a jacuzzi as well but it is big bucks. Her other location is a house in Trenton.

Krinkle187
04-04-22, 07:33
Keep seeing these two's names on the forum. Any details you guys can share?! Cost? Services? I always like some details before I pull the trigger. Can PM if you prefer. Thanks.

ED Pills
04-04-22, 08:58
Keep seeing these two's names on the forum. Any details you guys can share?! Cost? Services? I always like some details before I pull the trigger. Can PM if you prefer. Thanks.I'm not sure if they've ever been reviewed before. Try using the Advanced Search function, upper right corner. There may be one or two mentions over the last few years.

JRMan32
04-04-22, 09:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mr Regular
04-04-22, 10:45
Keep seeing these two's names on the forum. Any details you guys can share?! Cost? Services? I always like some details before I pull the trigger. Can PM if you prefer. Thanks.RTFF There's been numerous reports about her for years!!

Or simply google " Bonita Diaz Detroit" then clink onto the top thread, you will see her website, her picture, & contact number, all her sessions are a flat $160.

Good luck getting an appointment, she's a busy girl?

PlayerMan
04-04-22, 10:51
Hello fellow mongers,

My girlfriend agreed that a "couples massage" would be fun. I need a place that looks legit, is not in someone's basement, will give a decent massage, and. Will get her off (and me too of course).

Does such a place exist? Willing to pay to make this happen.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks all!

LostInDetroit
04-04-22, 13:36
Hey Mongers! Has anyone been to Asian Healing on 10 mile in Novi (right next to the golf shop) recently? If so, is it worth checking out at all? Never been and I've heard mixed reviews. Any idea on the damage for the hour or the HH? Guaranteed handshake? PM's are open as well.

BrettChase
04-04-22, 13:52
Hey Mongers! Has anyone been to Asian Healing on 10 mile in Novi (right next to the golf shop) recently? If so, is it worth checking out at all? Never been and I've heard mixed reviews. Any idea on the damage for the hour or the HH? Guaranteed handshake? PM's are open as well.I work nearby, and went there a few months ago.

Both women I saw were old. I know it can be difficult to really tell with Asians, but they had to be in their fifties.

So I simply passed. Would love to hear if the talent has changed.

Jp1225
04-04-22, 14:15
Hey Mongers! Has anyone been to Asian Healing on 10 mile in Novi (right next to the golf shop) recently? If so, is it worth checking out at all? Never been and I've heard mixed reviews. Any idea on the damage for the hour or the HH? Guaranteed handshake? PM's are open as well.Up until several months ago this was a consistent good option. But last visit and last few calls it's been this old woman who smokes like chimney (last time I walked in, back door was open but the place smelled of smoke). I walked out. The pros are it's only $60 for the hour, was always an above average massage and guaranteed handjob usually with top pulled up for roaming. Negative is usually older and last time no good looking options, Aldo cubicle walls with sheet for door. Can sometimes head the jacking and moaning of your next door neighbor.

Half hour is $50 plus 40 tip. Hour is $60 plus 40 tip. Last few times I did go they were pushing for $50 tip though. There are better options.

Passenger
04-04-22, 14:33
I'm not sure if they've ever been reviewed before. Try using the Advanced Search function, upper right corner. There may be one or two mentions over the last few years.I wish that more mongers would learn the search functions.

One of the first things that I do upon reading a review, or encountering a provider that interests me is to do a search, NOT ask a question.

Also, "Search Thread" works well. If you're looking for a review of a stripper, search in Strip Clubs, escorts who advertise look in escorts, etc. It's not flawless or foolproof, but just search Bonita in this thread. Want to know about a superstar in Jackson, search her name in the Jackson massage thread.

ED Pills
04-04-22, 14:44
Hey Mongers! Has anyone been to Asian Healing on 10 mile in Novi (right next to the golf shop) recently? If so, is it worth checking out at all? Never been and I've heard mixed reviews. Any idea on the damage for the hour or the HH? Guaranteed handshake? PM's are open as well.Yes guaranteed. One hour 65/40. Always old, usually fat. Cubicles remain.

Mrtroy
04-04-22, 15:22
I came across a ad while back about Asian massage slash escort deal. If anyone happened to see know what I'm saying LOL. If its real thing have visit the place apartment? Thanks.

Mrtroy
04-04-22, 15:23
Think the ad was in adultsearch.

I came across a ad while back about Asian massage slash escort deal. If anyone happened to see know what I'm saying LOL. If its real thing have visit the place apartment? Thanks.

FrankyV8
04-04-22, 15:53
Serendipity on franklin behind bacco ristorante is still open and provides standard finish.Recently did 1/2 hour massage. She says 'all done'. Obviously I will not be returning.

The New World
04-04-22, 20:39
Anyone who would ask this question has to have all their posts read. RTFF. Please forgive.

Keep seeing these two's names on the forum. Any details you guys can share?! Cost? Services? I always like some details before I pull the trigger. Can PM if you prefer. Thanks.

Softailrider
04-04-22, 21:09
The 2 girls there are Helen and Nancy. How did you know she had a tattoo if you weren't actually there and it was your friend?. And the 2 girls here are over 45, sorry, but that's the truth. However, Nancy looks very good for her age. Remember that Asian girls look younger for the most part, until they really get old and then they tend to age really quickly.I enjoy this forum very much and always strive to make worthwhile contributions to it. My posts are accurate in every respect, that is not to say your experiences may be different.

Krinkle187
04-05-22, 07:43
Anyone who would ask this question has to have all their posts read. RTFF. Please forgive.I ask because the whole point of this site is to share. There are tons of pages with lots of info. A lot of it is years old if you use search. I want to know what is going on currently with these ladies. Or some of the posts are vague and cagey. Like "I had a good time". Okay cool a good time to you might not be what I'm looking for.

ED Pills
04-05-22, 08:10
I ask because the whole point of this site is to share. There are tons of pages with lots of info. A lot of it is years old if you use search. I want to know what is going on currently with these ladies. Or some of the posts are vague and cagey. Like "I had a good time". Okay cool a good time to you might not be what I'm looking for.In this particular case, reviews are days old, and when you search, they come back in reverse chronological order. Try it.

Moonglow913
04-05-22, 08:20
Hello fellow mongers,

My girlfriend agreed that a "couples massage" would be fun. I need a place that looks legit, is not in someone's basement, will give a decent massage, and. Will get her off (and me too of course).

Any ideas guys?

Thanks all!I dated someone who was Bi and loved to enjoy a "couples massage". Hard if not impossible to find what you seek. What I finally did was go with an escort (who advertises massages), got a hotel room, some booze and we were off to the races. Worked out great.

CountryBoi3575
04-05-22, 08:42
Anyone seen MILF / Gilf Vivian with the big tits that had cancer a few years back also had the cluttered apartment / condo.

Krinkle187
04-05-22, 08:52
In this particular case, reviews are days old, and when you search, they come back in reverse chronological order. Try it.Yeah and the more recent ones don't have the details I'm looking for. Settle down man.

EdHemlock
04-05-22, 09:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

KkHoliday
04-05-22, 10:00
It's a lot more effort, but now that the Canadian border is open there are a lot of places over toward Toronto that offer this. I think London is really the closest and that's still about 2 hr drive. I'm sure you can find it here, but it's openly advertised as an option there. Go to Niagara falls for a night and hit some vineyards and catch a massage on the way back.

Hello fellow mongers,

Any ideas guys?

Thanks all!

Jp1225
04-05-22, 11:28
I ask because the whole point of this site is to share. There are tons of pages with lots of info. A lot of it is years old if you use search. I want to know what is going on currently with these ladies. Or some of the posts are vague and cagey. Like "I had a good time". Okay cool a good time to you might not be what I'm looking for.Most guys will not give the explicit details you are asking for because 1) this information has a way of getting back to the wrong people and 2) your experience will be different (YMMV). Some guys don't care about any possible consequences or want to boast or simply like to embellish or make shit up. So always take info posted here on the whole not just from one or 2 posts. Also check the credibility of the poster. Also contact the poster via PM to get more details. If the general information given in the forum about a provider is positive, then that should be enough for you to go for it and then report back with your experience in order to add to the body of knowledge this forum provides.

YMMV is always the case. Providers offer more to guys who are clean, respectful, not smelling like smoke / grease, are fair / generous while tipping, and are a regular.

Register9233
04-05-22, 11:37
Anyone seen MILF / Gilf Vivian with the big tits that had cancer a few years back also had the cluttered apartment / condo.Yeah, saw her in late fall. Same personality, same service.

WillyMatt123
04-05-22, 12:37
Got to M1, Sunny is the girl you will get. Much better than anything you will see at Magic and especially Empire.Thanks for the tip. Maybe I will give it a try and call first.

LostInDetroit
04-05-22, 14:58
I totally forgot that the border is now open. Has anyone heard from Yuki by chance? I was trying to set something up with her pre-pandemic (back in 2019) but then I heard she fled to Canada to be with her family but that she might come back once the border opened. I know there were also a few mongers here that said they were keeping in touch with her. Any intel gents?

It's a lot more effort, but now that the Canadian border is open there are a lot of places over toward Toronto that offer this. I think London is really the closest and that's still about 2 hr drive. I'm sure you can find it here, but it's openly advertised as an option there. Go to Niagara falls for a night and hit some vineyards and catch a massage on the way back.

ForkBoy1
04-05-22, 16:52
It's been a while since I've scoured the boards as a lurker but does anyone know where Momo from M1 ended up?

Kimha55
04-05-22, 16:58
Thanks for the tip. Maybe I will give it a try and call first.FYI, she is gone until Thursday.

Kimha55
04-05-22, 17:02
I enjoy this forum very much and always strive to make worthwhile contributions to it. My posts are accurate in every respect, that is not to say your experiences may be different.I am not questioning your experience, just that there is no Amy here and no one under 45 years old. That's all. You were not accurate on that. And one other thing, that post was like your 3rd post that you said " a friend of mine." Don't use that line. Nobody knows who you are on here, so don't be ashamed that you are going to spas.

BackRoom Bob
04-05-22, 17:22
I totally forgot that the border is now open. Has anyone heard from Yuki by chance? I was trying to set something up with her pre-pandemic (back in 2019) but then I heard she fled to Canada to be with her family but that she might come back once the border opened. I know there were also a few mongers here that said they were keeping in touch with her. Any intel gents?On January 25,2020, I dropped Yuki off at the airport. She was headed to Alberta. She said that she had to stay in Canada for a month or two to qualify for Trudeau care. She intended to return when her time was up. A few weeks later, Covid hit and she could not return. I stayed in touch with her monthly. She was working mostly at her friend's massage parlor in Edmonton but later went free lancing in Grande Prairie. Then, about a year ago, she stopped working and started camping and traveling. I know she has no family in Canada except for an ex-husband that she divorced over ten years ago.

I got a call from her on November 12 of last year. She said that she was hoping to return when the border was open. But since then, my wechat messages have been answered with emogees. I guess we can only hope. I will post info as it becomes available.

ED Pills
04-05-22, 20:23
I enjoy this forum very much and always strive to make worthwhile contributions to it. My posts are accurate in every respect, that is not to say your experiences may be different.No one is saying you aren't telling the truth. It's your friend who's being dishonest.

BigBodyScottie
04-05-22, 22:23
Is the old relax spa open at 9 mile and Hilton? I believe it's called lucky spa now. Is it worth a visit or legit nowadays? I'm working near it for the next few weeks. Pm welcome.

DrewMonger123
04-05-22, 22:29
I ask because the whole point of this site is to share. There are tons of pages with lots of info. A lot of it is years old if you use search. I want to know what is going on currently with these ladies. Or some of the posts are vague and cagey. Like "I had a good time". Okay cool a good time to you might not be what I'm looking for.If you don't like the quality of the info reported, you could always visit yourself and write your own report.

SpasRhealing
04-06-22, 08:40
Anyone seen MILF / Gilf Vivian with the big tits that had cancer a few years back also had the cluttered apartment / condo.Seen her many times st the house and condo. After the last visit just took my yellow envelope and never came back.

OnlyVrx
04-06-22, 08:42
Hi, would you mind letting me know how to reach Gabby?https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2768282

Zoman
04-06-22, 09:06
Where are you guys finding any new AMPs or girls at? Is there any new sites out there. All the usual places and locations are getting boring, and sites are blah.

I do get a kick out of seeing a girl that I have seen for 10+ years on various sites and even seen before that has that old line NEW girl in town. Sure you are. That goes for escort side also.

I read about a few seniors having a unicorn, if you don't mind sharing that would be great. Thanks all Happy Hunting.

VcyClonn
04-06-22, 09:35
Hey guys, any providers in west side who allows mutual massages. ? I am aware of natasha. Anyone else?

OnlyVrx
04-06-22, 11:43
Hey guys, any providers in west side who allows mutual massages. ? I am aware of natasha. Anyone else?As far as who advertises a mutual / reverse massage goes. I know that Carla and some of the girls she works with offer that service, so do Gabby and Val (haven't seen either of them yet). I believe they are all in Westland.

I think it mostly depends on you though. Some of these gals advertise a mutual or reverse massage and others are open to letting their regulars play a little more than the rest. As always I think it comes down to YMMV. In my experience, if you're clean / well groomed, respectful and generous the menu opens up the more you see most private providers... whether they advertise mutual massage or not. Sometimes you just need to pull the trigger and try. What's the worst that can happen, they either gently stop you or they show you how much they enjoy it. Which usually leads to a better time for you in the end anyway.

Just my humble opinion. If anyone has any good options of private providers open to mutual touch on the westside I'm also interested. PM OK.

UltraFind77
04-06-22, 12:58
WOW. Went yesterday. Very attractive short older late 40's early 50's) therapist. I asked for light massage so she knows what I want at a min. She starts lightly tickling me up and down my sides then heads for the goodies. Asks what I want after putting the head in her mouth. I said everything. 140 OK no problem. Gets completely naked. AMAZING small firm titts. Great ass. Sucks to get me hard then puts a condom on me and lays on table and takes it like a champ. I thought she said Linda but not 100%. Will DEF repeat.

Mister Paul
04-06-22, 14:41
Is the old relax spa open at 9 mile and Hilton? I believe it's called lucky spa now. Is it worth a visit or legit nowadays? I'm working near it for the next few weeks. Pm welcome.I got a great massage there last week. I wasn't looking for extras so I can't comment on availability.

Eaton Beaver
04-06-22, 15:23
I got a great massage there last week. I wasn't looking for extras so I can't comment on availability."No extra?" "You are police!" "Massage over" "You go now!" LMAO.

WiggzMcGee
04-06-22, 15:23
Anything in the Southfield area worth seeing? Here for a docs appointment.

GeezyE
04-06-22, 18:40
Anyone know of any AMPs in the Macomb area that they've been to that are worth going? Fairly new to this so not sure where to look / what to do tbh.

Kimha55
04-06-22, 18:57
Anything in the Southfield area worth seeing? Here for a docs appointment.Go to M. H. Massage on Southfield Rd, just south of 12 Mile. Ask for Mina.