PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

SkinDogToo
12-25-21, 16:10
Nobody here is under 45 and have never had one let me see their little boobs.I'm from Eastside, but had a work assignment out that way like 4-5 years ago. I would stop by a few times on my way home. I met a 20's girl there. She was really hot!! She was from out of the country and went back home after a few months I believe. She liked to kiss and have her nipples sucked.

MistaaSpark
12-26-21, 11:35
Did a walk-in at this place because it was about 15 min from my work place. Really good massage that took care of a lot my knots. HE is DIY and otc roaming, may repeat for just the massage itself. 70 hr and 40 tip.

FloppyMcStiffy
12-26-21, 12:27
Unable to find the previous number and I'm from lake Orion, would love to visit one locally instead of driving all along the county.He left the last 4 digits of the phone number. A quick Google search of massage parlors in LO and you'll find one that has a phone number ending in this digits.

Why'all need to stop being so lazy and do the work.

Goldie123
12-26-21, 13:20
Anyone know a place for a happy ending near Royal Oak?

Member #6291
12-26-21, 14:28
Anyone see her? I can assume she's a lot bigger / older than the pics but I'm still curious. I called her but didn't book when I found out she was out of a hotel. That always makes me leery without intel.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/255789

Member #6060
12-26-21, 17:59
Heading to Warren / The Heights / a few more places in that area. Looking for big nipples. Prefer American but will take Asian. Specifically long nipples or big areola. Pm me. I can send over some of my recent favorites.

Zimbus
12-26-21, 18:39
PM me for her number. She isn't doing any walk-ins. All are by appointment only.

Unable to find the previous number and I'm from lake Orion, would love to visit one locally instead of driving all along the county.

Zimbus
12-26-21, 18:40
I don't think she owned it. She does own the new place in LO now. She named it Song Massage. No walk-ins. Appointment only.

Just curious. Was kandy the owner of Spring massage?

ED Pills
12-26-21, 21:46
Anyone know a place for a happy ending near Royal Oak?Yes yes yes we do. Thats what this forum is for, and why there are many prior posts available for your reading pleasure.

EasyRider987
12-26-21, 23:45
I don't think she owned it. She does own the new place in LO now. She named it Song Massage. No walk-ins. Appointment only.Has anyone tried out Song Massage? I would like to have a local place to go for a good massage and a happy ending.

LittleBigMan32
12-26-21, 23:51
Had a very nice massage with happy results from Kandy who used to run Spring Message in Troy. She is now in Lake Orion near downtown. Very private studio with free parking near a CPA. She hopes to make it work up there since a lot of her old customers say it's too far away for them. I'd say she is worth the trip. She is trim, attractive and gives an thorough massage. 248-XXX-6854.Would be I interested in full contact information myself. I don't live to far from there.

Zeek2120
12-27-21, 06:15
I don't think she owned it. She does own the new place in LO now. She named it Song Massage. No walk-ins. Appointment only.I called and person was Asian and said there is no Kandy there. Is Kandy Asian or American?

Bzerkley Rich
12-27-21, 09:15
Anyone who does nude massage not off this week? Natasha and Tasha both off till next year.

BackRoom Bob
12-27-21, 09:24
Anyone who does nude massage not off this week? Natasha and Tasha both off till next year.Try Bonita.

MotorCityMgr
12-27-21, 10:27
Just curious if anyone still sees Jazz? I saw her frequently, in Westland, before she moved to Dearborn area two years ago. I stumbled across her old contact info and the number doesn't work anymore. Massage was always a little week, but she was always a great time.

I know other providers have used the name Jazz, but to be clear. She was AA 30's, great body, full menu (but a lot of rules) and worked out of her condo in Westland.

PM if you have any current updates, I appreciate it!

Stay Safe!

Lu225
12-27-21, 11:06
Also interested.

Heading to Warren / The Heights / a few more places in that area. Looking for big nipples. Prefer American but will take Asian. Specifically long nipples or big areola. Pm me. I can send over some of my recent favorites.

Kimha55
12-27-21, 11:54
I don't think she owned it. She does own the new place in LO now. She named it Song Massage. No walk-ins. Appointment only.She owned Spring Massage.

Zeek2120
12-27-21, 13:53
She owned Spring Massage.Is Kandy at this place? Someone posted Kandy moved to this place you all are talking about. The new owner is not Kandy. I got all the info needed on song massage by apt only. Just looking for info on Kandy.

BarryUrschaft
12-27-21, 14:25
Sounds like you know all the girls there. How old is Kiki? There's no way she is over 40 and I guess YMMV because I was definitely sucking titty there.

Barry.

Nobody here is under 45 and have never had one let me see their little boobs.

LameelCono
12-27-21, 15:52
Anyone know a place for a happy ending near Royal Oak?Use Goolgle Map first to locate Royal Oak. Then Google for Massage Parlors nearby including Royal Oak. Finally, RTFF. They all do HE.

Mr Regular
12-27-21, 16:02
Anyone know a place for a happy ending near Royal Oak?Check your Personal Messages, PM's.

Zimbus
12-27-21, 17:43
She is using the name, "Kandy" as her new name for now. She used to work at Spring Massage under a different name. If there is another Kandy out there, I know nothing about her.

Is Kandy at this place? Someone posted Kandy moved to this place you all are talking about. The new owner is not Kandy. I got all the info needed on song massage by apt only. Just looking for info on Kandy.

Stache27
12-27-21, 19:31
Anyone see her? I can assume she's a lot bigger / older than the pics but I'm still curious. I called her but didn't book when I found out she was out of a hotel. That always makes me leery without intel.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/255789Was reviewed in the Ann Arbor Massage parlor section. Post #1761 I believe. In short it's a catfish situation.

TeeTime69
12-27-21, 20:45
Anyone know a place for a happy ending near Royal Oak?The Brazilian in Southfield?

Ezcumezgo69
12-27-21, 23:31
Long time lurker / hobbyist.

This board has been a great vent / support for a long time. I don't know how I should post my first post so I will just go for it.

I have been a long time supporter of Saigon in Ferndale. Tiffany has always been a solid provider over the years. That being said the last time I was in there a few weeks ago, she rushed it and had GPS. I reminded her that we have enjoyed each other's company many times over the years and she said that prices go up. I reminded her that the auto industry drives this town and that our salaries haven't gone up in those percentages. Needless to say, YMMV and we had a great time regardless. Numerous accounts have established what the price is for everything, so there is no need to go into the details.

That brings us to two weeks ago. I called and Tiffany asked what time I would be in and I told her that I wanted a 45 min with Amanda. Needless to say, she asked why I didn't want to see her after all this time and I told her that the price has gone up and my income hasn't. Amanda is really shy and she didn't perform the service that Tiffany does, but then again, it wasn't nearly the price. We had a great time and I left happy. I think the longer she is in the hobby the more YMMY.

Ecuyer
12-28-21, 06:33
She owned Spring Massage.Is she by any chance a tall Chinese lady?

Lamarr
12-28-21, 07:50

https://detroit.rubratings.com/255789Agree with the Ann Arbor poster and the poter here. She's posted at Aligator and other locatins for a loing time partook in September. Picture is a completely different person.

Joey King
12-28-21, 10:21
Stopped at CVS and noticed door to Diamond Spa with orange warning sticker still on the door. It looks like someone attempted to remove sticker as it had scratches and tears in it. A white van with plumbing company logo on it was parked right out front but place looked dark. Has anyone noticed if Alice Spa has re-opened yet or have any info? It's getting very thin out in the north east area.

Streethunter
12-28-21, 11:36
Great massage and standard. My question again is what is with Maria? I didn't get her bc she was busy, 2 people called asking for her and 2 others walked in requesting her while I was there. What am I missing??

Nknk789
12-28-21, 11:59
Thai massage & DDS spa: went to this place 3 time in 4 months time frame. Left happy. 7+4 is the total. Limit roam is allow. Look like they rotate the girl more often. I saw a different girl every time I came in.

Chinese health in Dearborn height. Had a change to came to this location twice this year. Massage is just ok. HJ and roam is allow. But the girl keep asking for more tip. Decide not to come here again.

Shiatsu well being in sterling height. Came here only once in June or July. Paid for one hour. The massager is very cute in her early 30. She cover me up the whole time even I told her to remove it. The massage is very good compare to other place. No happy ending for me and will not come back.

Healing therapy in monroe Dearborn. My favorite location for the price and the service. Massage is very good. I don't need to going to detail about this place. (there are tons of review already). I just want to mention about Sasha. After walk in the room and handed her $90 by mistake. (20 x20 x50) I think it is a $60. I am very surprised she walk out and come back told me I paid her too much and give me back $30.

Zeek2120
12-28-21, 12:09
She is using the name, "Kandy" as her new name for now. She used to work at Spring Massage under a different name. If there is another Kandy out there, I know nothing about her.This Kandy you saw, what does she look like? Describe please?

LuckyJimmy
12-28-21, 14:30
Anyone who does nude massage not off this week? Natasha and Tasha both off till next year.BR: check your PM.

FinsFan1086
12-28-21, 14:57
Went to SWB. First time ever visiting an AMP and used this forum for help to know where to go and what to do. Paid 60 for 30 minutes. Cute girl named Judy came in and told me to undress and lay down. There was no drape available on the bed. When Judy came back she gave me a light spank on my butt and then began massage. Massage was good. After 30 minutes I flipped and had an amazing HJ with roaming allowed. When finished she told me to have a great day and went to leave without any tip. I called her back and tipped her. She got close and whispered in my ear to make sure I called next time. I told her ok. She whispered in my ear again to please make sure I called next time because if I do it will be better. What did she mean by this? Why would it be better if I called?

Ezcumezgo69
12-28-21, 15:05
I tried the number, which is the same number as Spring. When I called the older lady told me they are in Troy, not Lake Orion. She kind of got snappy, my guess is there are a lot of us calling. Do you have a different number? I stopped by there since I was in the area last night and nobody was there and nobody answered. I know you said it is appointment only but how can you make an appointment when the number isn't right? It is in a good location, plenty of bars around and public parking everywhere.

Had a very nice massage with happy results from Kandy who used to run Spring Message in Troy. She is now in Lake Orion near downtown. Very private studio with free parking near a CPA. She hopes to make it work up there since a lot of her old customers say it's too far away for them. I'd say she is worth the trip. She is trim, attractive and gives an thorough massage. 248-XXX-6854.

MakingItHappen
12-28-21, 15:10
Thanks to some help from this board I stopped in to Magic Spa on 8 mile. Was greeted by Sunny wearing a tight dress!! Pretty face and nice natural c cups!! No underwear on at all!! I knew I was in for a good time. Laid $140.00 on the table and off to the races! Gave me a nice CBJ and ball sucking to get Junior ready!! I asked her if I can DATY and she said yes!! Pretty pussy and tasted really good!! Did that for 5 minutes and had her lay on the table legs spread wide open!! Went to town for 15 minutes and blew in the bag! Is there any other ladies available? Any intel would be helpful!

Trobber222
12-28-21, 16:30
Good lord- she's got to be 75. Stopped in there before Thanksgiving. Went through with it, but never again. Nice lady, but so is my grandma.

DaveL7
12-28-21, 17:00
I know she's been discussed here before. Personally I think she has an incredible body! Just asking the fellow mongers. Has anyone ever gotten anything more besides HJ? I would love a bit of kissing or more—.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206

MI-USMC
12-28-21, 17:13
This place is located in Livonia. Was given a excellent massage Amy. Does anyone know if the offer extras here?

Sleeper1
12-28-21, 22:25
This place is located in Livonia. Was given a excellent massage Amy. Does anyone know if the offer extras here?I tried them a few times a few years ago when they first opened. Had a playful lady that showed promise, but never got anywhere with her. Always a good massage there but it's Livonia and I doubt they want to take a risk with the police.

TeeTime69
12-28-21, 22:33
Went to SWB. First time ever visiting an AMP and used this forum for help to know where to go and what to do. Paid 60 for 30 minutes. Cute girl named Judy came in and told me to undress and lay down. There was no drape available on the bed. When Judy came back she gave me a light spank on my butt and then began massage. Massage was good. After 30 minutes I flipped and had an amazing HJ with roaming allowed. When finished she told me to have a great day and went to leave without any tip. I called her back and tipped her. She got close and whispered in my ear to make sure I called next time. I told her ok. She whispered in my ear again to please make sure I called next time because if I do it will be better. What did she mean by this? Why would it be better if I called?She intends to ROCK your world. Hurry back before she forgets you.

HeeJunk
12-28-21, 23:03
Went to SWB. First time ever visiting an AMP and used this forum for help to know where to go and what to do. Paid 60 for 30 minutes. Cute girl named Judy came in and told me to undress and lay down. There was no drape available on the bed. When Judy came back she gave me a light spank on my butt and then began massage. Massage was good. After 30 minutes I flipped and had an amazing HJ with roaming allowed. When finished she told me to have a great day and went to leave without any tip. I called her back and tipped her. She got close and whispered in my ear to make sure I called next time. I told her ok. She whispered in my ear again to please make sure I called next time because if I do it will be better. What did she mean by this? Why would it be better if I called?She meant absolutely nothing. Maybe improved roaming but that's it. She just wants you to "request" her, rather than walking in and getting next available.

CarmeloJoe35
12-28-21, 23:22
Turns out I will be there tomorrow. Short notice. I rarely get to this part of town but will be there tomorrow. I know there were a few busts and probably still some jitters in other AMPs. Top recommendation for the area requested. More than just a HJ and OTC desired. BJ would be good or at least nude…ish. Was thinking about famous shiatsu.

Jp1225
12-29-21, 09:45
She meant absolutely nothing. Maybe improved roaming but that's it. She just wants you to "request" her, rather than walking in and getting next available.Ha, just like when they ask for more tip then I've already decided they deserve I lean in and whisper "next time hunny". We all know that never happens. Yeah she's just trying to keep you coming back to ask for her because she's probably the runt of the litter. All the times I've had them whisper call for me or ask for me it's always been from a lackluster performer.

MotorCityMgr
12-29-21, 10:14
This place is located in Livonia. Was given a excellent massage Amy. Does anyone know if the offer extras here?I've been to Elite dozens of times and gotten almost every massage available. They are one of my favorite legit spas. Always a fantastic massage, but no extras are available. Even when you get the private room, I've brought it up and was told no. I still go back for the massages though, you can't beat their pricing!

FunNights69
12-29-21, 11:09
Went to empire the other day and got Candy. Looked to be in her 40's, which in my experience is young for empire, teasing was pretty good. At the end I opted for BBBJ and to my suprise she did not even discuss the tip just went right at it.

On another note I always have preferred BBBJ to a standard finish but lately I've been wondering if it's worth the extra $. Is there an exceptional BBBJ provider that anyone is aware of? PM is fine.

CarmeloJoe35
12-29-21, 13:12
Went to empire the other day and got Candy. Looked to be in her 40's, which in my experience is young for empire, teasing was pretty good. At the end I opted for BBBJ and to my suprise she did not even discuss the tip just went right at it.

On another note I always have preferred BBBJ to a standard finish but lately I've been wondering if it's worth the extra $. Is there an exceptional BBBJ provider that anyone is aware of? PM is fine.Thanks for the review. I will be right down the street from here today so I plan to stop by and hopefully enjoy the same service.

CarmeloJoe35
12-29-21, 13:51

On another note I always have preferred BBBJ to a standard finish but lately I've been wondering if it's worth the extra $. Is there an exceptional BBBJ provider that anyone is aware of? PM is fine.Does she allow CIM? Send me a PM if preferred.

Jack159
12-29-21, 15:06
Is She on vacation?

NumNuts
12-29-21, 16:06
Turns out I will be there tomorrow. Short notice. I rarely get to this part of town but will be there tomorrow. I know there were a few busts and probably still some jitters in other AMPs. Top recommendation for the area requested. More than just a HJ and OTC desired. BJ would be good or at least nudeish. Was thinking about famous shiatsu.Massage on 12 mile across from Walmart. Keep changing names. HE available there. Spa at 12 Bunert completely gone signs taken down they were busted recently. Herb spa on Hoover is legit but outstanding massage.

MichCL
12-29-21, 17:55
Went to SWB. First time ever visiting an AMP and used this forum for help to know where to go and what to do. Paid 60 for 30 minutes. Cute girl named Judy came in and told me to undress and lay down. There was no drape available on the bed. When Judy came back she gave me a light spank on my butt and then began massage. Massage was good. After 30 minutes I flipped and had an amazing HJ with roaming allowed. When finished she told me to have a great day and went to leave without any tip. I called her back and tipped her. She got close and whispered in my ear to make sure I called next time. I told her ok. She whispered in my ear again to please make sure I called next time because if I do it will be better. What did she mean by this? Why would it be better if I called?She will suck your dick.

DeGhost
12-29-21, 18:04
In Rochester Hills is closed.Just came here to pay respects. I am curious as to what happened though? I had finally just gotten the codes to get the girls to start to do FS with me. Did they get busted or just run out of rent money for being prude?

CrackHoreLover
12-29-21, 19:27
Went to SWB. First time ever visiting an AMP and used this forum for help to know where to go and what to do. Paid 60 for 30 minutes. Cute girl named Judy came in and told me to undress and lay down. There was no drape available on the bed. When Judy came back she gave me a light spank on my butt and then began massage. Massage was good. After 30 minutes I flipped and had an amazing HJ with roaming allowed. When finished she told me to have a great day and went to leave without any tip. I called her back and tipped her. She got close and whispered in my ear to make sure I called next time. I told her ok. She whispered in my ear again to please make sure I called next time because if I do it will be better. What did she mean by this? Why would it be better if I called?I wonder how many guys are going to call and ask for Judy acting like they have been there before?

Riker36
12-29-21, 21:23
Is She on vacation?Visiting her son.

Mr Regular
12-29-21, 22:32
I wonder how many guys are going to call and ask for Judy acting like they have been there before?Maybe not that many will call for $100 tip after they hear this?

The original poster "Finsfan1086" told me that Judy did not allow CIM, he said every time she felt he had an urge to cum, she pulled off and used her hand, & that's how he finished, by her hand. !!

Krish5115
12-29-21, 22:33
Went to SWB. First time ever visiting an AMP and used this forum for help to know where to go and what to do. Paid 60 for 30 minutes. Cute girl named Judy came in and told me to undress and lay down. There was no drape available on the bed. When Judy came back she gave me a light spank on my butt and then began massage. Massage was good. After 30 minutes I flipped and had an amazing HJ with roaming allowed. When finished she told me to have a great day and went to leave without any tip. I called her back and tipped her. She got close and whispered in my ear to make sure I called next time. I told her ok. She whispered in my ear again to please make sure I called next time because if I do it will be better. What did she mean by this? Why would it be better if I called?What is swb?

Krish5115
12-29-21, 22:35
Had amazing time in annarbor bamboo massage worth the visit and ivy is amazing.

More detailed report in Ann Arbor thread.

BattMann
12-29-21, 22:35
She will suck your dick.Maybe I'm not picking up on the / s, but I doubt this is going to happen at SWB.

CarmeloJoe35
12-29-21, 23:52
So I tried to stop by Empire and they were busy. I wasn't disappointed, though. The woman who answered the door was not attractive at all. I probably won't go back.

So I decided to see what all the fuss was about at Bella Touch in Eastpoint. I get there and walk in shortly after another fella. An older woman says to wait a few minutes while another guy walks in and we are both there in the "lobby. " Mildly awkward. She takes me back into what I think is the girls break area. It has a large flat area to lay down. All the girls phones were strung out and there were supplies and the hot towel heaters. Meanwhile, three different girls walk in to get hot towels and I keep waiting for the beautiful ones to walk in; All I saw was ladies in their 50's with bodies I'd rather not touch until I'm another 20 years older. None of them were very attractive. So I left.

So what's up with that? I didn't get any of their names at Bella, but not one of the four women I saw is attractive or young or has a great body. Are the good ones gone or on vacation? Everyone seems to talk about Bella like it's the cream de le crme.

So I ended up going to Dearborn and had fun with Lily. She's always a fun time. She's not the hottest, but she is younger than me, has a nice ass and sure is enthusiastic and reliable.

DragonSnake
12-29-21, 23:53
I tried the number, which is the same number as Spring. When I called the older lady told me they are in Troy, not Lake Orion. She kind of got snappy, my guess is there are a lot of us calling. Do you have a different number? I stopped by there since I was in the area last night and nobody was there and nobody answered. I know you said it is appointment only but how can you make an appointment when the number isn't right? It is in a good location, plenty of bars around and public parking everywhere.Took 2 tries but got thru using number for spring. Lady is yummy looking. Decent massage was able to rub otc and on flip tried to get me to do jr myself, said no you do it and she did nice and slow with me rubbing bare rock hard stomach and pussy otc.

BattMann
12-30-21, 08:10
The other day Tiffany mentioned to me that there was a new girl working there. Said she was Cuban. If T told me her name, it has slipped my mind. Anyone seen her?

I usually see T. I enjoy her style, the body slide in particular. I don't get too many chances to monger so I can be choosy with my time. While I enjoy the familiarity and rapport I have with T, a stranger is exciting too sometimes. I did see Amanda there a while back. She gave a really good massage, and is pretty. Had a really nice smile if I remember correctly, but she did seem a bit shy. Standard HE finish. I don't think I asked her directly if she would go topless, which is my preference, but I wasn't getting the vibe that it would have been in her comfort zone. I would try her again if topless or a body slide were on the menu.

JamieGreek2019
12-30-21, 12:05
I saw T a few weeks back and she told me the same thing. I asked if she did everything, her response was 'not everything. ' I'm rather curious about this new girl myself. I'll try to stop by and report back here. But I get the impression it may be only a handy.

Stay safe,

J.

The other day Tiffany mentioned to me that there was a new girl working there. Said she was Cuban. If T told me her name, it has slipped my mind. Anyone seen her?

I usually see T. I enjoy her style, the body slide in particular. I don't get too many chances to monger so I can be choosy with my time. While I enjoy the familiarity and rapport I have with T, a stranger is exciting too sometimes. I did see Amanda there a while back. She gave a really good massage, and is pretty. Had a really nice smile if I remember correctly, but she did seem a bit shy. Standard HE finish. I don't think I asked her directly if she would go topless, which is my preference, but I wasn't getting the vibe that it would have been in her comfort zone. I would try her again if topless or a body slide were on the menu.

BarryUrschaft
12-30-21, 13:05
Good lord- she's got to be 75. Stopped in there before Thanksgiving. Went through with it, but never again. Nice lady, but so is my grandma.Well said. I had to see what all the fuss was about too. Went like 6 months ago. I stayed even though big head said no. Little head wanted to stay. Got the body slide and a HJ. Left with my head down and feeling shame.

Barry.

BrettChase
12-30-21, 14:04
Hey all,

I have to head to Roseville later today to get some shit for NYE. I never travel to this area so I was wondering if there were any good spots I should check out or an individual provider you would recommend.

Please PM if you don't feel like posting publicly.

Krinkle187
12-30-21, 16:11
Visiting her son.Any idea when she's coming back? I was wanting a weak massage and a BJ.

NorthVdunz129
12-30-21, 16:11
Tiffany is becoming a lack luster hack if you call and try to schedule with anyone else besides her she will completely blow you off or ignore it all together or say their all busy so she can fill her schedule and accommodate herself.

TheCarlMan
12-30-21, 20:00
Tiffany is becoming a lack luster hack if you call and try to schedule with anyone else besides her she will completely blow you off or ignore it all together or say their all busy so she can fill her schedule and accommodate herself.This has always been the case. That why the turnover at that place. Your best bet is to go before 11:30 am as a walkin. The ladies gladly give you their cell number so you can schedule directly with them. That always worked for me. However, it's hit or miss that someone is free to come to the door. Some forum members may be willing to provide you with the information you're looking for.

Kimha55
12-30-21, 22:20
She will suck your dick.She will not suck anyone's dick. She is asking to call and schedule, so the customers don't end up with the 2 pretty girls there. No girls at SWB give BJ's.

Kimha55
12-30-21, 22:23
She meant absolutely nothing. Maybe improved roaming but that's it. She just wants you to "request" her, rather than walking in and getting next available.I agree with you 100% HeeJunk. Been to this place 50 times or more, never anything more than a great massage and HJ.

Kimha55
12-30-21, 22:27
Thanks to some help from this board I stopped in to Magic Spa on 8 mile. Was greeted by Sunny wearing a tight dress!! Pretty face and nice natural c cups!! No underwear on at all!! I knew I was in for a good time. Laid $140.00 on the table and off to the races! Gave me a nice CBJ and ball sucking to get Junior ready!! I asked her if I can DATY and she said yes!! Pretty pussy and tasted really good!! Did that for 5 minutes and had her lay on the table legs spread wide open!! Went to town for 15 minutes and blew in the bag! Is there any other ladies available? Any intel would be helpful!Is that 140.00 for house fee and tip?

Lifting620
12-30-21, 22:32
Any idea when she's coming back? I was wanting a weak massage and a BJ.Her son lives in Westland. I just talked to her today.

WednesdayFun
12-30-21, 23:50
Visiting her son.Her son lives in metro Detroit.

Tj144
12-31-21, 00:40
She will not suck anyone's dick. She is asking to call and schedule, so the customers don't end up with the 2 pretty girls there. No girls at SWB give BJ's.Are we talking about the SWB on Dequindre? There's definitely more available there than just a HJ and roaming.

Jp1225
12-31-21, 01:15
Is that 140.00 for house fee and tip?My guess that was on top of door fee that is always collected up front at the full services places. So I imagine he paid 200-220 all in depending on door fee.

BarryUrschaft
12-31-21, 05:33
Sounds like you need to brush up on your game Kimha 55. Second time in a week you are saying things aren't available at certain AMPs just because you haven't gotten any. Maybe take Tj144's words and put them to use.

Barry.

Are we talking about the SWB on Dequindre? There's definitely more available there than just a HJ and roaming.

LookingToSee
12-31-21, 10:20
Looking for extras, where is M1 located?

Mr Regular
12-31-21, 12:01
Looking for extras, where is M1 located?There's something called "Google" So if you need more help, just type in "M1 Massage" and click "Enter" Dah!!

LookingToSee
12-31-21, 15:35
There's something called "Google" So if you need more help, just type in "M1 Massage" and click "Enter" Dah!!Thanks, looks like it is permanently closed.

Member #6060
12-31-21, 19:47
I'm going to ruffle feathers here. I think Lia and her 30 min $150 DIY was money well spent. First time seeing her. She is extremely pretty. She has a wonderful set on her. A very very nice ass. And she is very sweet and talkative. She talks dirty. And she likes to watch. Wether she truly does or not, she makes you feel like she does. And I'm someone who sometimes struggles To get his bread dough to rise. So honestly, yes, I have had topless happy ending for much less. But they usually involve a language barrier (which I am ok with), or just a disinterested person looking to rush me. Put it this way, I spent 120 on another American women who completed the job. It was fine. She was nice. She's pretty. BUT I simply had a better time with Lia at 150.

BigBootyFan
12-31-21, 20:03
I'm going to ruffle feathers here. I think Lia and her 30 min $150 DIY was money well spent. First time seeing her. She is extremely pretty. She has a wonderful set on her. A very very nice ass. And she is very sweet and talkative. She talks dirty. And she likes to watch. Wether she truly does or not, she makes you feel like she does. And I'm someone who sometimes struggles To get his bread dough to rise. So honestly, yes, I have had topless happy ending for much less. But they usually involve a language barrier (which I am ok with), or just a disinterested person looking to rush me. Put it this way, I spent 120 on another American women who completed the job. It was fine. She was nice. She's pretty. BUT I simply had a better time with Lia at 150.She is super cool and her ass is nice too. I think it's worth it too.

Member #6060
12-31-21, 23:42
She is super cool and her ass is nice too. I think it's worth it too.I'll take dirty talk and jerk off encouragement over a disinterested and mechanical HJ 8 out of 10 times.

Lamarr
01-01-22, 00:07
Looking for extras, where is M1 located?Telegraph at the I-96 insection. Shopping plaza at the north east corner of the intersection.

Lifting620
01-01-22, 02:48
Any idea when she's coming back? I was wanting a weak massage and a BJ.Had a jen BJ today. Not sure the issue.

Kazoomick
01-01-22, 09:48
Looking for extras, where is M1 located?14020 Telegraph Rd, Redford Charter Twp, MI 48239.

It was raided a while back and do not know its current status.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/human-trafficking-ring-at-spa-busted-by-police-on-telegraph-at-detroit-redford-border

Kimha55
01-01-22, 11:29
Sounds like you need to brush up on your game Kimha 55. Second time in a week you are saying things aren't available at certain AMPs just because you haven't gotten any. Maybe take Tj144's words and put them to use..Just because someone says they got more than 99% of the other mongers got doesn't mean its true. SWB is well documented. Great massage and HJ. Any other reviews have been imaginary.

Kimha55
01-01-22, 11:43
So I tried to stop by Empire and they were busy. I wasn't disappointed, though. The woman who answered the door was not attractive at all. I probably won't go back.

So I decided to see what all the fuss was about at Bella Touch in Eastpoint. I get there and walk in shortly after another fella. An older woman says to wait a few minutes while another guy walks in and we are both there in the "lobby. " Mildly awkward. She takes me back into what I think is the girls break area. It has a large flat area to lay down. All the girls phones were strung out and there were supplies and the hot towel heaters. Meanwhile, three different girls walk in to get hot towels and I keep waiting for the beautiful ones to walk in; All I saw was ladies in their 50's with bodies I'd rather not touch until I'm another 20 years older. None of them were very attractive. So I left.

So what's up with that? I didn't get any of their names at Bella, but not one of the four women I saw is attractive or young or has a great body. Are the good ones gone or on vacation? Everyone seems to talk about Bella like it's the cream de le crme..I agree with you on Lily, always playful and ready to take down her yoga pants or shorts. And her pussy is always clean shaven. The girls at Bella have always been older. Bella Touch is the place to go for the hard pressure massage and HJ, but, you will not get some young hottie there.

Jp1225
01-01-22, 16:07
I agree with you on Lily, always playful and ready to take down her yoga pants or shorts. And her pussy is always clean shaven. The girls at Bella have always been older. Bella Touch is the place to go for the hard pressure massage and HJ, but, you will not get some young hottie there.Your reference to Lily is not related to the report you are quoting. Please connect the dots for us?

Jp1225
01-01-22, 20:45
I continue to see the name Lily pop up without all the details that would be helpful to know specifically which Lily and which location. I also see references to Vanborn but no actual business name. Google search provides me with the name Chinese Health Massage on Vanborn just east of Monroe. So is this the location of the Lily being suggested here? Dearborn Lily, shows her shaved kitty, are the other dots I'm trying to connect.

See where my previous post about more details is relevant here? Spa name and location, provider name, amount paid and general description of services offered should be part of every review on here. Or say pm for details if that's what you prefer.

Member #6060
01-01-22, 23:09
Just because someone says they got more than 99% of the other mongers got doesn't mean its true. SWB is well documented. Great massage and HJ. Any other reviews have been imaginary.There is sometimes an assumption in this board that if a 6'4 30 year old who works out and has a 9" hog doesn't get action somewhere, then it's not to be had. This is incorrect. Take it From someone who is not any of those I just listed.

I have seen countless posts over the years, hell the decade, that say "you'll leave unhappy" at certain places I have had consistent success at. And after all these years I have come to attribute it to a few over-arching themes: they feel confident I am not law, and most importantly, I am respectful and respect "no" or "next time". I make them laugh too. But I have been told it's mostly because I don't treat them like sex meat. I accept my wins and losses like the older fat champ I am.

Krinkle187
01-01-22, 23:56
Had a jen BJ today. Not sure the issue.Someone said she was out of town. Glad she's around. I'll have to get out to see her.

CarmeloJoe35
01-02-22, 01:38
I continue to see the name Lily pop up without all the details that would be helpful to know specifically which Lily and which location. I also see references to Vanborn but no actual business name. Google search provides me with the name Chinese Health Massage on Vanborn just east of Monroe. So is this the location of the Lily being suggested here? Dearborn Lily, shows her shaved kitty, are the other dots I'm trying to connect.

See where my previous post about more details is relevant here? Spa name and location, provider name, amount paid and general description of services offered should be part of every review on here. Or say pm for details if that's what you prefer.That is the right place. I didn't go into much detail because I was pretty sure that place has been reviewed many times and she has been there a long time. It's 70 for the hour and the tip varies. I'd say she is about a 7/10 or so. Others may disagree. Happy to PM if you need more info.

Bonzo206
01-02-22, 08:41
Stopped by the other day and this place has closed up shop, at least at this location. Went in the side door and was able to walk right in, but place is completely cleared out. Was a regular there before COVID, hadn't been there since about August. The girl I always saw went by Lilly (not the same Lilly as is referred to in other posts on other MP's). Anyone have intel on why they closed or where Lilly went? Thanks in advance, stay safe out there fellas. PM's preferred.Sorry for the repost but I'm going to take one more shot at this. Anyone have any info on why Yun Massage in Farmington closed? PM's are ok if that is your preference. Would love to find out where Lily went. Thanks.

Vingre87
01-02-22, 09:17
I'm going to ruffle feathers here. I think Lia and her 30 min $150 DIY was money well spent. First time seeing her. She is extremely pretty. She has a wonderful set on her. A very very nice ass. And she is very sweet and talkative. She talks dirty. And she likes to watch. Wether she truly does or not, she makes you feel like she does. And I'm someone who sometimes struggles To get his bread dough to rise. So honestly, yes, I have had topless happy ending for much less. But they usually involve a language barrier (which I am ok with), or just a disinterested person looking to rush me. Put it this way, I spent 120 on another American women who completed the job. It was fine. She was nice. She's pretty. BUT I simply had a better time with Lia at 150.Does she allow you to touch her at all?

TullyBlanchard
01-02-22, 12:04
https://instagram.com/maria_rosieanna125?utm_medium=copy_link

Saw a bit about Maria on this board over the last couple weeks so I reached out to her. Quoted me $75 for a therapeutic massage (despite others here saying $200) and wouldn't discuss extras over the phone.

Little house in eastpointe. Answered the door in a robe with lingerie underneath. Looks good but a little too tanned for my taste. Nice big naturals.

She's up for everything. Enjoyed mutual oral, mutual ass licking, dfk, and cfs. She would have gone bare but stated she wasn't currently on the pill. Got the full half hour and left $100 on the table.

Next morning she was shaking me down via text for another $100 despite never quoting me as such. I screenshotted our conversation where she told me the session was 75, sent it to her and subsequently blocked her number.

ShvdSchtick
01-02-22, 12:26
Had a jen BJ today. Not sure the issue.Is she still set up in shop off 275? Can someone help zero in on location.

Josh8
01-02-22, 12:54
Sorry for the repost but I'm going to take one more shot at this. Anyone have any info on why Yun Massage in Farmington closed? PM's are ok if that is your preference. Would love to find out where Lily went. Thanks.I heard the location closed due to lien issues and forcefully moving out. If I heard it right, Try your luck at T's wellness in FH.

HarryDude
01-02-22, 14:32
Is she still set up in shop off 275? Can someone help zero in on location.She isn't a walk in place, call to schedule and she'll provide location. Very nice lady, obviously a bit wacky but, clean and safe neighborhood in Westland. Also a great value.

BarryUrschaft
01-02-22, 16:16
Went to the Asian massage place on Warren. Ended up with Grace. Petite and skinny. Not great looking but not ugly. Gave a decent massage. Tried to get her naked for a HJ but she wanted 100. We agreed on 80 for HJ with her yoga pants at her knees and top pulled up for open access to her titties. No FIV allowed. I know I probably paid 20 too much but it was new years and I wasn't going to sweat 20.

Barry.

Zimbus
01-02-22, 16:42
Actually, you want to Google Spring Massage in Troy. Kandy is using her old business number to screen new clients. She is accepting new clients by appointment only. No walk-ins.

He left the last 4 digits of the phone number. A quick Google search of massage parlors in LO and you'll find one that has a phone number ending in this digits.

Why'all need to stop being so lazy and do the work.

Zimbus
01-02-22, 16:51
I don't know what to tell you. She told me to use her old business number form Spring Massage which is what I posted. A few numbers were blocked due to forum rules. I just did a search for Spring Massage Troy Phone and the exact same number that she told me came up.

I tried the number, which is the same number as Spring. When I called the older lady told me they are in Troy, not Lake Orion. She kind of got snappy, my guess is there are a lot of us calling. Do you have a different number? I stopped by there since I was in the area last night and nobody was there and nobody answered. I know you said it is appointment only but how can you make an appointment when the number isn't right? It is in a good location, plenty of bars around and public parking everywhere.

BigBootyFan
01-02-22, 16:53
Anyone seen her before?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/261864

Actually I'm guessing she's fake. I found this other add

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/texas/dallas/72380673

Member #6060
01-02-22, 18:24
Does she allow you to touch her at all?Yep up top.

Lifting620
01-02-22, 20:58
Someone said she was out of town. Glad she's around. I'll have to get out to see her.Someone is full of shit.

Lifting620
01-02-22, 20:59
Is she still set up in shop off 275? Can someone help zero in on location.She wed works out of her home and a suite in Canton.

Member #6291
01-03-22, 08:52
I think someone else has mentioned this as well. Mandy is back at Chinese in Holiday Plaza. Everyone knows she's way too expensive and as far as I know doesn't go any further than taking off leggings to look. But I'll be damned if she's not the hottest AMP out there now and one of the hottest of all time. Super cute face, tight amazing bod, really nice tits for being so skinny. And she gets into it—not as much as some do, but she is quite sensual and she kinda dances a bit. And the HJ was amazing—I'm very picky about that and feel about 80% of the time in general I'm not getting it in a way that truly makes me happy. But damn I left SUPER happy. I'm not embarrassed to say the damage, I was prepared for it— 50 to House for hh and 100 to her for topless HJ (with touch). With some haggling (she first quoted me $160 lmao. I literally laughed). So that parts a little annoying but as a whole, she's stuck on my mind and I'm hoping to return asap.

Paul Wall
01-03-22, 10:05
I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.That's correct. Sara is out the game. She made some good decisions and is taking her life in a different direction.

TopOut1317
01-03-22, 10:16
Anyone seen her before?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/261864

Actually I'm guessing she's fake. I found this other add

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/texas/dallas/72380673Man, she would have been a good one too. Anyone have similar?

BigBootyFan
01-03-22, 10:38

Saw a bit about Maria on this board over the last couple weeks so I reached out to her. Quoted me $75 for a therapeutic massage (despite others here saying $200) and wouldn't discuss extras over the phone.

Little house in eastpointe. Answered the door in a robe with lingerie underneath. Looks good but a little too tanned for my taste. Nice big naturals.

She's up for everything. Enjoyed mutual oral, mutual ass licking, dfk, and cfs. She would have gone bare but stated she wasn't currently on the pill. Got the full half hour and left $100 on the table.

Next morning she was shaking me down via text for another $100 despite never quoting me as such. I screenshotted our conversation where she told me the session was 75, sent it to her and subsequently blocked her number.Since you mentioned it I will chime in as well. I left out of my report that she also licked my ass. Also she was willing to do FS but she was on her period. Her tampon was visible. She told me to keep the FS option on the DL because she only offers it to a very select few. LOL. So she made it seem lol. I had fun with her though

It seems to not be the case. If I seen her again I definitely wouldn't kiss her since she is an ass licker. LOL.

TCap5225
01-03-22, 15:58
Anyone know if she is out of the game? Her # isn't working anymore. Tried from a different phone to make sure I wasn't blocked and still didn't work. I saw she was off till new year but hoped she'd be back this week.

Bzerkley Rich
01-03-22, 16:55
https://detroit.rubratings.com/260240

Any one go see this one in a condo in Novi on Pheasant Run?

She wants $160 for the Hour? Legit or scam??

Thanks.

Riker36
01-03-22, 16:56
Since you mentioned it I will chime in as well. I left out of my report that she also licked my ass. Also she was willing to do FS but she was on her period. Her tampon was visible. She told me to keep the FS option on the DL because she only offers it to a very select few. LOL. So she made it seem lol. I had fun with her though

It seems to not be the case. If I seen her again I definitely wouldn't kiss her since she is an ass licker. LOL.She does FS and ads licking with everyone. I laugh when someone thinks they were the exception.

Fasted2010
01-03-22, 17:54

Thanks.I certainly hope it's legit. It would mean the "apartment" AMPs may be testing the waters. They disappeared once covid hit. I had some of the best encounters in an AAMP which were scattered all over the metro area and usually with young ladies. Best was on 12 Mile just east of Northwestern in Southfield. Very convenient.

Mr Regular
01-03-22, 18:37

Thanks.I've seen that same ad pop up in the past, & currently there's another ad on rub-maps just like it that is using the same phone number but with a different a providers picture?

A while ago, a I guy told me he went to that Pheasant Run Condo, and there was nothing but old Asians there & he walked out? Good luck if you do try it, & let us know your experience?

Gyxser70
01-03-22, 20:44
I'm going to ruffle feathers here. I think Lia and her 30 min $150 DIY was money well spent. First time seeing her. She is extremely pretty. She has a wonderful set on her. A very very nice ass. And she is very sweet and talkative. She talks dirty. And she likes to watch. Wether she truly does or not, she makes you feel like she does. And I'm someone who sometimes struggles To get his bread dough to rise. So honestly, yes, I have had topless happy ending for much less. But they usually involve a language barrier (which I am ok with), or just a disinterested person looking to rush me. Put it this way, I spent 120 on another American women who completed the job. It was fine. She was nice. She's pretty. BUT I simply had a better time with Lia at 150.I've stumbled upon her ad before. If you care to share: How clean and tidy is her in-call? Things such as hearing the noisy neighbor above or below, the place reeking of smoke, 420, or attention being diverted away from you during the date because of a cell phone, roommate, pets are all things I take into account as part of the quality and overall experience of the provider.

TeeTime69
01-03-22, 21:33

Thanks.I want a used Ferrari for $19,000.

CrackHoreLover
01-03-22, 21:44
I've seen that same ad pop up in the past, & currently there's another ad on rub-maps just like it that is using the same phone number but with a different a providers picture?

A while ago, a I guy told me he went to that Pheasant Run Condo, and there was nothing but old Asians there & he walked out? Good luck if you do try it, & let us know your experience?Isn't that the way it always is? Is there such a thing as an Asian massage chick under the age of 25 in the metro area?

IslandM
01-03-22, 22:51
Can anyone help me out?

StoneMaker
01-04-22, 00:06
Since you mentioned it I will chime in as well. I left out of my report that she also licked my ass. Also she was willing to do FS but she was on her period. Her tampon was visible. She told me to keep the FS option on the DL because she only offers it to a very select few. LOL. So she made it seem lol. I had fun with her though

It seems to not be the case. If I seen her again I definitely wouldn't kiss her since she is an ass licker. LOL.What was your damage?

Elwood88
01-04-22, 02:37
I rarely get a chance to partake these days, as time to myself that I don't have to account for pretty much didn't exist, but here's a couple of stale reports, back from when the weather was very warm, but for what it's worth:

Downriver Nuru.

There was a string of reports about her over the Summer, and though they're somewhat mixed, I had an afternoon to myself (a rarity these days) so I called, set up a time, and drove the 45 min to get to her place. Upon entering, there was a mutual awkwardness. She asked how old I was, and I, being over 6' and early 40's immediately wondered why I had an appointment with the eldest member of the Asian chapter of the lollipop gang. But here I was, so in we went. Thanks to prior reviews, I pretty well knew the score, so I gave her 180, got undressed, hoped for a pop on the table and another in the shower.

I've got to say, despite the age difference, she puts in the work. I'm not sure how long she'll be able to perform her current routine. Also, the tease was right up my alley. Felt like 10 straight minutes of alternating between ass and tip. By the time I flipped, I was so riled up that while she was siding her vag against jr, if she'd backed up as others had described, she would have easily possessed the oldest ass I'd put my tongue inside. Next she grabbed a rubber, but then strangely balked, and said she'd take care of me in the shower. Absolutely not meant as a brag, but I'm bit longer and wider than average. In fact, in this hobby, as others have posted, it's sometimes a nuisance. Anyway, off to the shower for BBBJ. Not a fan of standing during that, but we got there in the end. All in all, a long drive and a bit expensive for just the one pop. Also there's the old ass midget thing.

Empire.

Walked in right about open and was the only one there. With all the chat, I was expecting someone named Daisy to introduce herself, but instead I got Linda. Slim, a bit older, but had a friendly face, and was obviously right out of the shower. I asked for an hour as I like somewhat of a massage even if it is lame, but she seemed confused and suggested a half, so that's what we did. Paid for hhr, got undressed she walked in rubbed my shoulders for 5 sec, then on to the fingertip tease. I got my had in her panties and she asked me to flip. She asked how much, I lead with 80, she countered with 100, and we we're off to the races. I asked her to get on my face, she went to her table, came back and obliged, and I immediately realized she has applied Listerine to her undercarriage. In had a little trouble adjusting to that, so I spent my time on her ass, while she sucked on Jr. She eventually dismounted me and finished me off, then surprisingly spent the rest of my time with some actual massaging.

I'll likely return at some point due to proximity. Does anyone know how Linda compares with Daisy or the other one, Sara maybe?

Thanks,

Elwood.

BigBootyFan
01-04-22, 05:59
What was your damage?I paid 2 bills -.

GorillaTouch
01-04-22, 10:36
Thai massage & DDS spa: went to this place 3 time in 4 months time frame. Left happy. 7+4 is the total. Limit roam is allow. Look like they rotate the girl more often. I saw a different girl every time I came in.

Chinese health in Dearborn height. Had a change to came to this location twice this year. Massage is just ok. HJ and roam is allow. But the girl keep asking for more tip. Decide not to come here again.

Shiatsu well being in sterling height. Came here only once in June or July. Paid for one hour. The massager is very cute in her early 30. She cover me up the whole time even I told her to remove it. The massage is very good compare to other place. No happy ending for me and will not come back.

Healing therapy in monroe Dearborn. My favorite location for the price and the service. Massage is very good. I don't need to going to detail about this place. (there are tons of review already). I just want to mention about Sasha. After walk in the room and handed her $90 by mistake. (20 x20 x50) I think it is a $60. I am very surprised she walk out and come back told me I paid her too much and give me back $30.Just curious. Are you a clean cut guy? Meaning you would resemble a LEO? Maybe she had her suspicions, because I'm a heavy set asian, and always never covered and get a HE without even asking.

NorthVdunz129
01-04-22, 12:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Nknk789
01-04-22, 13:31
Just curious. Are you a clean cut guy? Meaning you would resemble a LEO? Maybe she had her suspicions, because I'm a heavy set asian, and always never covered and get a HE without even asking.I don't think my physical present resemble as a LEO. But my review always true. Some guy maybe luckier than another.

TeeTime69
01-04-22, 13:47
I rarely get a chance to partake these days, as time to myself that I don't have to account for pretty much didn't exist, but here's a couple of stale reports, back from when the weather was very warm, but for what it's worth:

Empire.

Walked in right about open and was the only one there. With all the chat, I was expecting someone named Daisy to introduce herself, but instead I got Linda. Slim, a bit older, but had a friendly face, and was obviously right out of the shower. I asked for an hour as I like somewhat of a massage even if it is lame, but she seemed confused and suggested a half, so that's what we did. Paid for hhr, got undressed she walked in rubbed my shoulders for 5 sec, then on to the fingertip tease. I got my had in her panties and she asked me to flip. She asked how much, I lead with 80, she countered with 100, and we we're off to the races. I asked her to get on my face, she went to her table, came back and obliged, and I immediately realized she has applied Listerine to her undercarriage. In had a little trouble adjusting to that, so I spent my time on her ass, while she sucked on Jr. She eventually dismounted me and finished me off, then surprisingly spent the rest of my time with some actual massaging.

I'll likely return at some point due to proximity. Does anyone know how Linda compares with Daisy or the other one, Sara maybe?

Thanks,

Elwood.First, thanks for the review. It was on my short list after covid numbers drop.

Seeing as Listerene comes in flavors these days, can you expand on the aroma and taste? I'm really curious why this was necessary if she was "obviously freshly showered".

WiggzMcGee
01-04-22, 13:53

Downriver Nuru.

There was a string of reports about her over the Summer, and though they're somewhat mixed, I had an afternoon to myself (a rarity these days) so I called, set up a time, and drove the 45 min to get to her place. Upon entering, there was a mutual awkwardness. She asked how old I was, and I, being over 6' and early 40's immediately wondered why I had an appointment with the eldest member of the Asian chapter of the lollipop gang. But here I was, so in we went. Thanks to prior reviews, I pretty well knew the score, so I gave her 180, got undressed, hoped for a pop on the table and another in the shower.

I've got to say, despite the age difference, she puts in the work. I'm not sure how long she'll be able to perform her current routine. Also, the tease was right up my alley. Felt like 10 straight minutes of alternating between ass and tip. By the time I flipped, I was so riled up that while she was siding her vag against jr, if she'd backed up as others had described, she would have easily possessed the oldest ass I'd put my tongue inside. Next she grabbed a rubber, but then strangely balked, and said she'd take care of me in the shower. Absolutely not meant as a brag, but I'm bit longer and wider than average. In fact, in this hobby, as others have posted, it's sometimes a nuisance. Anyway, off to the shower for BBBJ. Not a fan of standing during that, but we got there in the end. All in all, a long drive and a bit expensive for just the one pop. Also there's the old ass midget thing.

Empire.

Thanks,

Elwood.I used to frequent Empire all the time. I don't know the names, but there are two providers that I would normally get. One with curly blonde hair who was a bit older, and a slightly younger one with long black hair. The blonde was more reasonable on the prices and more fun. Other one kept raising prices on me till I quit going. I used to pay for a hhr + 90 for what you got, but the black haired one kept raising it to 130.

Kimha55
01-04-22, 14:45
Stopped at CVS and noticed door to Diamond Spa with orange warning sticker still on the door. It looks like someone attempted to remove sticker as it had scratches and tears in it. A white van with plumbing company logo on it was parked right out front but place looked dark. Has anyone noticed if Alice Spa has re-opened yet or have any info? It's getting very thin out in the north east area.Drove by Alice Spa on 26 Mile today and saw the open sign on. Stopped in and they are indeed finally open. The tall skinny girl is back and there was another girl there too.

TopOut1317
01-04-22, 15:14
I certainly hope it's legit. It would mean the "apartment" AMPs may be testing the waters. They disappeared once covid hit. I had some of the best encounters in an AAMP which were scattered all over the metro area and usually with young ladies. Best was on 12 Mile just east of Northwestern in Southfield. Very convenient.This is what I miss, I use the services on the west coast like this but can't find them here. I think apartments are far superior to houses since you got high traffic and new faces all the time. Houses can be sketch if you get the wrong neighbours pissed.

Telecaster
01-04-22, 16:26
Thanks to some help from this board I stopped in to Magic Spa on 8 mile. Was greeted by Sunny wearing a tight dress!! Pretty face and nice natural c cups!! No underwear on at all!! I knew I was in for a good time. Laid $140.00 on the table and off to the races! Gave me a nice CBJ and ball sucking to get Junior ready!! I asked her if I can DATY and she said yes!! Pretty pussy and tasted really good!! Did that for 5 minutes and had her lay on the table legs spread wide open!! Went to town for 15 minutes and blew in the bag! Is there any other ladies available? Any intel would be helpful!Had an identical experience minus the daty. Also wondering if anyone has seen others there.

FictionGenius
01-04-22, 17:13
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.

Elwood88
01-04-22, 19:56
First, thanks for the review. It was on my short list after covid numbers drop.

Seeing as Listerene comes in flavors these days, can you expand on the aroma and taste? I'm really curious why this was necessary if she was "obviously freshly showered".No prob. I think it was just a precaution. She also gave me some in a cup after fun time. I guess so we'd match? As far as flavor goes, it was the purple one, whatever that is called. Her hair was all damp when I arrived, so I figured a shower had just happened.

DickMasters313
01-04-22, 20:54
Any one heard of or got experience with Southgate Reiki Massage.

This popped up in my FB feed and they look good, just never heard of the place.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100076364408729

Elwood88
01-04-22, 21:23
I used to frequent Empire all the time. I don't know the names, but there are two providers that I would normally get. One with curly blonde hair who was a bit older, and a slightly younger one with long black hair. The blonde was more reasonable on the prices and more fun. Other one kept raising prices on me till I quit going. I used to pay for a hhr + 90 for what you got, but the black haired one kept raising it to 130.Thanks, I'll look for the blonde next time. Felt ok with the price. Could have got a full hr, two pops, and a tongue in my ass from Yellow back in the old M1 days, but for what's available these days, seems reasonable. I agree that 130 on top of house fee is probably too much.

SenorVac
01-05-22, 03:19
That's correct. Sara is out the game. She made some good decisions and is taking her life in a different direction.Are you talking about the craigslist Waterford Sarah or someone else? Because I was in contact with Sarah last week and she was available new years eve.

RayLatoole
01-05-22, 10:06
Any one heard of or got experience with Southgate Reiki Massage.

This popped up in my FB feed and they look good, just never heard of the place.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100076364408729New facebook account and pics of google images shows southgate reiki are of a building that was available for lease. Seems it may be new business and just opening shop trying to get customers. They look like bikini girls. Hope they do well.

BattMann
01-05-22, 12:01
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.I recognize her picture going back at least 5 years. Everything I've read says legit and no hints of anything but a good massage. Your mention of "cuddles" makes me wonder if there are cracks in the wall, but I'm still skeptical. I never visited to investigate personally though.

MrLemon01
01-05-22, 12:23
Ocean Spa in Berkley.

Has anyone had any FS there?

Kimha55
01-05-22, 14:26
Ocean Spa in Berkley.

Has anyone had any FS there?Its not a FS spa.

TeeTime69
01-05-22, 15:04
I recognize her picture going back at least 5 years. Everything I've read says legit and no hints of anything but a good massage. Your mention of "cuddles" makes me wonder if there are cracks in the wall, but I'm still skeptical. I never visited to investigate personally though.She will split a two hour booking with an hour of cuddling on a futon in her discrete office suite, and a one hour massage.

She's tall, mid 30s, has a South American accent. Well educated and well travelled. She's a bit stocky but far far from bbw. Only negative is she wears too much perfume. Smells nice. YMMV .

WiggzMcGee
01-05-22, 15:36
Has anyone been to sunrise on Grand River recently? I went once about 2 years ago. Had to talk my way through nthe front door (didn't know about the back) and sadly didn't bring enough cash for more than a standard HE. Got taken back my a young spinner with glasses in lingerie and got a crap massage but a very rememberable HE. Just want to know the price point of that place since they don't tell you how much to bring.

SkinDogToo
01-05-22, 15:44
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.I think I saw her, is her office off of 12 Mile near Southfield Rd?

TsbRacer11
01-05-22, 16:02
So here's my review.

Went a few weeks ago before Christmas, place was busy two walked out as I walked in. I was placed in a room older lady asked how long I said and paid for an hour.

She came back and started. Phone went off a about 10 times 2 walked in. She flipped me over and started without hesitation. When she came back in she actually refunded me and said since they were busy I could only do a half hour and next time.

I should try the other girl because she is very good.

Massage was. Meh, I was shocked I got money back. Not sure if I will return because of how busy it is. Seems it will get complaints soon.

AverageJake
01-05-22, 17:26

She wants $160 for the Hour? Legit or scam?.I saw her last week. Legit, but not worth the money. Provider was friendly, older, all around small. Visit was extremely rushed. No massage. Kept asking to finish right away.

EcomCat
01-05-22, 19:43
Best would be to make an appointment and go. Miss Candy though, have not been their since she left. She used to give a very good massage and always left happy.

So here's my review.

Went a few weeks ago before Christmas, place was busy two walked out as I walked in. I was placed in a room older lady asked how long I said and paid for an hour.

She came back and started. Phone went off a about 10 times 2 walked in. She flipped me over and started without hesitation. When she came back in she actually refunded me and said since they were busy I could only do a half hour and next time.

Massage was. Meh, I was shocked I got money back. Not sure if I will return because of how busy it is. Seems it will get complaints soon.

Fasted2010
01-05-22, 19:46
So here's my review.

Massage was. Meh, I was shocked I got money back. Not sure if I will return because of how busy it is. Seems it will get complaints soon.TsbRacer11 probably was met by MMS who is a short BBW and really not to be seen. Ask for one of the younger ladies who spend about 3 or 4 weeks there before moving back to NYC or Los Angeles. Before Christmas, there was Candy from NYC. Late 20's / early 30's, slim and really friendly. I hated to see her leave. She was replaced by two others, Lisa and a early 30's gal whose name I did not get. Expect more from them than from MMS though FS is usually not available, though that's not to say that you could talk your way into it. For me, Ocean is very convenient and acceptable, but certainly not what's available in Jackson, Toledo, NYC or Phoenix. Dallas is now a bust!

EcomCat
01-05-22, 19:52
Ocean Spa in Berkley.

Has anyone had any FS there?No FS. Used to get a very good massage and have not visited for few weeks now.

Wally2822
01-06-22, 00:37
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.That's Sandra. I used to see her at her office in Southfield 3-4 years ago. Tall, thick in the right places. I left happy but it took me a few sessions for her to get comfortable. I think I used to pay 160 with tip. Nice woman.

Freddy100
01-06-22, 09:41
Link please.

That's Sandra. I used to see her at her office in Southfield 3-4 years ago. Tall, thick in the right places. I left happy but it took me a few sessions for her to get comfortable. I think I used to pay 160 with tip. Nice woman.

Kimha55
01-06-22, 10:25
TsbRacer11 probably was met by MMS who is a short BBW and really not to be seen. Ask for one of the younger ladies who spend about 3 or 4 weeks there before moving back to NYC or Los Angeles. Before Christmas, there was Candy from NYC. Late 20's / early 30's, slim and really friendly. I hated to see her leave. She was replaced by two others, Lisa and a early 30's gal whose name I did not get. Expect more from them than from MMS though FS is usually not available, though that's not to say that you could talk your way into it. For me, Ocean is very convenient and acceptable, but certainly not what's available in Jackson, Toledo, NYC or Phoenix. Dallas is now a bust!There is no MMS at this spa or any Chinese spa in Michigan. Candy was in her early 50's and the new girls are over 45. FS is not usually available, its never available and no, you can't talk your way into it. For the fans of Candu, she's at the new Lake Orion Spa.

MrLemon01
01-06-22, 11:31
Thanks for the responses everyone! Deeply appreciated.

My search shall continue for solid FS.

TCap5225
01-06-22, 12:18
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.I've messaged her before and the impression I got was legit so I didn't even bother. She looks cute though.

TCap5225
01-06-22, 12:24
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.I've messaged her before and the impression I got was legit so I didn't even bother. She looks cute though.

BattMann
01-06-22, 12:25
Link please.This is the only one I've been able to find. The picture the OP used is different. I recognized his picture from ads she had years ago, but I don't know where else she might be advertising these days.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Health2018/

HeeJunk
01-06-22, 12:47
There is no MMS at this spa or any Chinese spa in Michigan. Candy was in her early 50's and the new girls are over 45. FS is not usually available, its never available and no, you can't talk your way into it. For the fans of Candu, she's at the new Lake Orion Spa.Your writing style and comments are starting to match up with ole Heejung47. Say it ain't so. Welcome back?

Intprty
01-06-22, 13:32
That's Sandra. I used to see her at her office in Southfield 3-4 years ago. Tall, thick in the right places. I left happy but it took me a few sessions for her to get comfortable. I think I used to pay 160 with tip. Nice woman.Do you have contact info?

FictionGenius
01-06-22, 14:04
Anyone know how to edit or remove a post.

Bzerkley Rich
01-06-22, 15:59
Anyone know how to edit or remove a post.If you don't do it within the first hour you need to ask admin to do it by flagging it. Been there done that.

ImeuNot
01-06-22, 22:41
Curious, do you all tip providers when it's an incall at their residence?

Member #6060
01-07-22, 09:40
Who gives really good HJs? I don't need it to be ripped off but I would like something a little aggressive and fast every once in a while. Not looking for the FS places. More like the HE spas that maybe have an more aggressive than usual masseuse.

TeeTime69
01-07-22, 09:52
Anyone know how to edit or remove a post.Is this about a review she has seen?

TeeTime69
01-07-22, 09:55
Who gives really good HJs? I don't need it to be ripped off but I would like something a little aggressive and fast every once in a while. Not looking for the FS places. More like the HE spas that maybe have an more aggressive than usual masseuse.I have found 95% are too aggressive for my tastes, but I'm not really looking for that type release. You may need to repeat your preferences over and over in that first minute.

Plumber1234
01-07-22, 10:14
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.Where does she run her ads.

XirCom
01-07-22, 10:29
Who gives really good HJs? I don't need it to be ripped off but I would like something a little aggressive and fast every once in a while. Not looking for the FS places. More like the HE spas that maybe have an more aggressive than usual masseuse.Try Faith, any speed you ask for.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-same-day-full-body/7423006847.html

Stache27
01-07-22, 12:21

Everything that's been said about her is accurate. Set an appointment a day in advance. Lives on the east side. Only offers hr appointments, 2 bills is the way to go tho.

She's usually available 9 am-7 pm, but you'll have better luck before 3 pm due to her kid. Will repeat.

Member #6060
01-07-22, 12:42
Try Faith, any speed you ask for.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-same-day-full-body/7423006847.htmlSaw her. She was not super enthusiastic. Nice girl and pretty. But did not get that impression.

DetRT
01-07-22, 13:38
Does anyone have a recommendation for the best tease / edging kind of ending? Preferably a private incall.

Natasha in novi has done the best so far.

Detroit1
01-08-22, 00:36
Anyone ever try.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/massage-therapy-by-allie-cd/807352478601

FrankyV8
01-08-22, 01:13
Anyone ever try.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/massage-therapy-by-allie-cd/807352478601Pretty sure that's a tranny.

Tj144
01-08-22, 01:19
Pretty sure that's a tranny.There's no "pretty sure" about it. The ad even says CD in the title. Whatever floats Detroit1's boat I guess but that's not my kind of thing.

Dmd7765
01-08-22, 01:30
CD= Cross Dresser.

Anyone ever try.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/massage-therapy-by-allie-cd/807352478601

TeeTime69
01-08-22, 07:21
Anyone ever try.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/massage-therapy-by-allie-cd/807352478601Cross dressers are mostly heterosexual. The old term is transvestite. With that out of the way, this CD is Bi. Used to have detailed Ads on Craiglist. If you're Bi-curious, he's an option.

TeeTime69
01-08-22, 07:26
Does anyone have a recommendation for the best tease / edging kind of ending? Preferably a private incall.

Natasha in novi has done the best so far.https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/massage-therapy-by-allie-cd/807352478601

Allie understands the equipment.

TeeTime69
01-08-22, 07:28
Where does she run her ads.Runs a profile on Cuddlecomfort.com.

MousePad313
01-08-22, 09:07

Natasha in novi has done the best so far.Try Crescent Moon Massage. Used to be in Saline, in East Dexter area now. Just Google those words and you'll find her. She is a professional masseuse, top notch massage. Make sure to book a tantric massage. Great edging, takes her time, very talented. Pricey, but reliable.

Tommy101
01-08-22, 09:45

Allie understands the equipment.Thats a dude.

Illadelph099
01-08-22, 09:53
Anyone got any good recommendations for HE in the Novi / Farmington area? Looking for 20-30 min away max. Thanks for the help.

Johnny075
01-08-22, 10:17
Anyone got any good recommendations for HE in the Novi / Farmington area? Looking for 20-30 min away max. Thanks for the help.Take the time and Read the forum. There's plenty of specific information available to answer your question.

TomSmith26
01-08-22, 11:19

Natasha in novi has done the best so far.Is she back working now?

HeeJunk
01-08-22, 11:44
Anyone got any good recommendations for HE in the Novi / Farmington area? Looking for 20-30 min away max. Thanks for the help.Use the advanced search function for the word Novi.

SingDong99
01-08-22, 12:26
I've been to the place a number of times, first 6-7 years ago before they were busted (and called something else) when Sunny was running the place. Then went back maybe 2 years ago and got a standard finish.

Gave it another try yesterday after showering up at the new Planet Fitness almost right next door. Drew "Susan" who, as far as I could tell, was a better than average looking (and taller) provider. Could not tell much on looks due to her mask but I'd guess late 30's, slim, with B's up top.

Started face down after paying for the hour. Actual massage was 7/10, not bad. But she had me flip after only 19 minutes and almost no teasing which really caught me off guard. She proceeded with scalp massage for way too long, maybe 10 minutes. When she moved further south and touched junior she asked "how much" and I said 40. She said 50. I said, no, always 40 and she continued on. The negotiations kill my boner every time and I just wasnt into it and after 15 seconds she said "hard work". I get the feeling she doesn't know what hard work really is. Anyway, took a few minutes and finished but not impressed and will not repeat. I was out the door in 40 minutes total.

House fee $70, tip $40. Overall pretty disappointing.

Questar999
01-08-22, 12:35
Pretty sure that's a tranny.Not even a tranny, just a cross dresser.

FloppyMcStiffy
01-08-22, 12:49
I've been to the place a number of times, first 6-7 years ago before they were busted (and called something else) when Sunny was running the place. Then went back maybe 2 years ago and got a standard finish.

Gave it another try yesterday after showering up at the new Planet Fitness almost right next door. Drew "Susan" who, as far as I could tell, was a better than average looking (and taller) provider. Could not tell much on looks due to her mask but I'd guess late 30's, slim, with B's up top.

Started face down after paying for the hour. Actual massage was 7/10, not bad. But she had me flip after only 19 minutes and almost no teasing which really caught me off guard. She proceeded with scalp massage for way too long, maybe 10 minutes. When she moved further south and touched junior she asked "how much" and I said 40. She said 50. I said, no, always 40 and she continued on. The negotiations kill my boner every time and I just wasnt into it and after 15 seconds she said "hard work". I get the feeling she doesn't know what hard work really is. Anyway, took a few minutes and finished but not impressed and will not repeat. I was out the door in 40 minutes total.

House fee $70, tip $40. Overall pretty disappointing.Similar experience last time I was there and they don't rotate ladies very often. Won't be back anytime soon.

Amp Adickt
01-08-22, 15:48
You either get a great massage, limited menu aka a handy OR you get a terrible massage aka a lack thereof but a nice menu of choices. Any suggestions for a good.

Heck I'll take a decent massage with a BJ anywhere in the vicinity of Oak Park or Southfield?? Maru? Thanks in advance you mongering mongers you!

AMP Adickt.

PM me if you prefer. Thanks again.

TeeTime69
01-08-22, 16:48
Not even a tranny, just a cross dresser.Cross dressers are mostly heterosexual. The old term is transvestite. With that out of the way, this CD is Bi. Used to have detailed Ads on Craiglist. If you're Bi-curious, he's an option.

HeeJunk
01-08-22, 20:44
You either get a great massage, limited menu aka a handy OR you get a terrible massage aka a lack thereof but a nice menu of choices. Any suggestions for a good.

Heck I'll take a decent massage with a BJ anywhere in the vicinity of Oak Park or Southfield?? Maru? Thanks in advance you mongering mongers you!

AMP Adickt.

PM me if you prefer. Thanks again.Your nearest option is Saigon. Maru is handy only.

DetRT
01-09-22, 02:10
Thats a dude.Yeah, that was his joke. LOL "understands the equipment".

DetRT
01-09-22, 02:13
Is she back working now?Sorry, I haven't contacted her in a while. Nothing against her, I'm just not very active.

Illadelph099
01-09-22, 09:53
Has anyone been to Asian Health Center on 10 mile and Meadowbrook recently? I was planning on making a visit this week and wondering if its still a guaranteed HE. I'm getting mixed results as of recent.

Estreeter
01-09-22, 10:22
Saw her. She was not super enthusiastic. Nice girl and pretty. But did not get that impression.Does Faith offer FS?

DennisonDean
01-09-22, 12:11
In town for a few days for work and of course play. Read through the forum a bit looking for what I like: good massage with lots of backside tease finishing with BBBJCIM. So didn't read anything that specific but saw some possibilities at Empire. Stopped in and got matched up with an older skinny blondish Asian, didn't catch the name. Hr for. 7 Massage was good, not rushed, warm towels with her laying / cuddling on my back was cozy. Lots of backside tease which got me to attention. On the flip she asked if I wanted everything. I requested BBBJ but could only get a CBJ. She took her time and was skillful with some nice sounds and dirty talk. Covered CIM felt fine. Nice cleanup and then more massage. All in all except for her GILF looks it was a good session for. 8 tip. If anyone would care to share a better looking good massage w / BBBJ finish (AMP or private) I'd be grateful.

Jp1225
01-09-22, 14:04
Saw her. She was not super enthusiastic. Nice girl and pretty. But did not get that impression.I agree here. And in response to previous poster below, my under From this board and also from my one time with her us that FS days are long gone. She is not worth the hype and definitely not repeating. She was not very put together, but enthusiastic / sexy at all.

HeeJunk
01-09-22, 15:08
Has anyone been to Asian Health Center on 10 mile and Meadowbrook recently? I was planning on making a visit this week and wondering if its still a guaranteed HE. I'm getting mixed results as of recent.I can't find any of your reports of mixed results.

Jp1225
01-09-22, 15:13
I agree here. And in response to previous poster below, my under From this board and also from my one time with her us that FS days are long gone. She is not worth the hype and definitely not repeating. She was not very put together, but enthusiastic / sexy at all.Retyping as for some reason nothing came out as intended. In response to previous poster, from my experience and also what has been recently posted about Faith, no more FS as those days are long gone. She is a lackluster unenthusiastic provider not worth the hype and not worth repeating. There are plenty of Asian providers that do massage and FS but if white or independent provider is more what you are looking for, good luck. I don't know of any.

Jp1225
01-09-22, 15:16
I can't find any of your reports of mixed results.I get HE everytime. Have not been there in a few weeks. Last time was new lady, slim, older, well dressed and nice figure, gave HE but was not as enthusiastic and allowed minimum roaming. I've gotten HE everytime there and sometimes very good / excellent massage as well.

Jp1225
01-09-22, 15:18
I agree here. And in response to previous poster below, my under From this board and also from my one time with her us that FS days are long gone. She is not worth the hype and definitely not repeating. She was not very put together, but enthusiastic / sexy at all.Retyping as for some reason nothing came out as intended. In response to previous poster, from my experience and also what has been recently posted about Faith, no more FS as those days are long gone. She is a lackluster unenthusiastic provider not worth the hype and not worth repeating. There are plenty of Asian providers that do massage and FS but if white or independent provider is more what you are looking for, good luck. I don't know of any.

TokyoJump1
01-09-22, 20:20
In Rochester Hills is closed.I thought they moved locations to Auburn Road? If you call the phone number 248-xxx-4197 they will tell you that they moved to a new address.

WiggzMcGee
01-10-22, 16:27
Went to magic on 8 today after seeing some good reviews. Total damage was two for 45 minutes and FS. Got a table shower, dry sauna, a surprisingly hard yet good massage, CBJ, 69, and three positions. I got Sunny it was a little heavier than I expected but still looked decent.

Averily
01-10-22, 17:10
What hype?

Faith is a good deal with a really nice and clean setup. She doesn't give you a GFE but you know that going in.

Retyping as for some reason nothing came out as intended. In response to previous poster, from my experience and also what has been recently posted about Faith, no more FS as those days are long gone. She is a lackluster unenthusiastic provider not worth the hype and not worth repeating. There are plenty of Asian providers that do massage and FS but if white or independent provider is more what you are looking for, good luck. I don't know of any.

ChewyC77
01-10-22, 17:31
I have seen Bonita in past but can't get a hold of her. Anyone know if she is active.

Jp1225
01-10-22, 17:35
What hype?

Faith is a good deal with a really nice and clean setup. She doesn't give you a GFE but you know that going in.I don't see her requested rate of 120 for a lackluster rub and Topless HE as a good deal when there was virtually no effort or vibe going on. Not far away is Bonita with everything but FS or there is Jenny at PT with FS (both GFE I might add). Either of those can be had for 160. While I only have Faith 100 she didn't do it for me at all.

Someone with no education and virtually no overhead charging 120 for 30 minutes is not worth it to me. A steady stream of guys even 1-2 a day at those rates you should be doing pretty well for yourself.

Josh8
01-10-22, 19:21
Any info on this provider?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/197433?layout=list

Searching the forum didn't get me any results. Any insight would be helpful.

Dan Gerous
01-10-22, 20:32
I have seen Bonita in past but can't get a hold of her. Anyone know if she is active.I too am desperately trying, no response from her. Has anybody seen her recently?

Dan Gerous
01-10-22, 20:33
Any info on this provider?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/197433?layout=list

Searching the forum didn't get me any results. Any insight would be helpful.Too good to be real, I am sure she is fake.

TheCarlMan
01-11-22, 09:16
I'm trying to remember the name of the Korean lady that ran ACU at 7 & Telegraph. She also had her own place at !3 & Mound. Anyone remember? Is she still at 13 & Mound? She's got to be in her 70's now. One of the best "in her day". Did everything but "BOOM BOOM". Any input would be appreciated.

Ecuyer
01-11-22, 09:31
I'm trying to remember the name of the Korean lady that ran ACU at 7 & Telegraph. She also had her own place at !3 & Mound. Anyone remember? Is she still at 13 & Mound? She's got to be in her 70's now. One of the best "in her day". Did everything but "BOOM BOOM". Any input would be appreciated.She was known as Cici. I think her American name was Shirley or something similar. Always shower to get you interested and great massage before things got hot. Skilled in all aspects of the trade as were the ladies she hired.

Ecuyer
01-11-22, 09:49
Your nearest option is Saigon. Maru is handy only.Be pepared to pay $$ + if you're expecting more than a HJ. Tiffany is $$$ for FS.

BackRoom Bob
01-11-22, 10:08
I'm trying to remember the name of the Korean lady that ran ACU at 7 & Telegraph. She also had her own place at !3 & Mound. Anyone remember? Is she still at 13 & Mound? She's got to be in her 70's now. One of the best "in her day". Did everything but "BOOM BOOM". Any input would be appreciated.She sold both places and now can be found at Sonia Spa on 8 Mile and Lahser.

BackRoom Bob
01-11-22, 10:11
I have seen Bonita in past but can't get a hold of her. Anyone know if she is active.https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

I an seeing her tomorrow.

TomSmith26
01-11-22, 11:15
Does anyone know where joy went?

Trahn72
01-11-22, 13:36
I had texted a few massages / body rub providers last week (4 of them) from the various sites (we all know what they are) looking for a 1 hour appointment and if they had any availability, that was the extent of my message. Just asking for an appointment. Not for a massage, not for anything other than an appointment.

Well, yesterday I received a call. Caller I'd said "Detroit Police Department / Twelfth Precinct" and even had the actual number to the real 12th precinct show up. Person on the other end goes on to explain how one of the providers was underage and am I aware I can be arrested and held in jail indefinity until brought in front of a judge on child trafficking charges. Very insistent that there are 2 options (get ready for this) - they will either issue the warrant for my arrest right now or I can enroll if a sex offender class for $7000. I must make the choice right there on the phone.

Two things to note. I never asked for anything other than an appointment, and any of the providers I texted are all that we have discussed here many times, not, as far as I am aware, are even close to being underage. That's not my bag, then, now, or ever.

Anyways, once they asked for the $7 K class I then new it was a scam. To be transparent, initially I thought. Whoa. Is this real?

I ultimately told them to come pick me up with the warrant at their mother's house, as she was the one I was actually getting the massage from. They called back repeatedly and I had to block the number.

Also as a follow up, I called the real 12th Precinct and talked to a detective about the entire situation and he mentioned he had gotten other calls in the past about this and it is a scam. If DPD ever calls you, it will show up as #9999 and not the actual number.

I just wanted to share in case anyone else had any weird calls over the last week and to not fall for the bullshit.

Stay safe peeps!

FloppyMcStiffy
01-11-22, 15:28
Can anyone confirm that Walled Lake Spa is one of those bikini joints? I've been chatting with Alia and the only thing she'll tell me is that hhr is 70, hr is 100 and the "sexy specials" can only be discussed in person. There appears to be 3 girls, all american, all very hot. Everything screams bait and switch. I hope someone else has wasted their money so I don't have to. Thanks!

Jp1225
01-11-22, 15:38
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

I an seeing her tomorrow.I have busted her twice in past few weeks. Home Garage off of 8 mile in Southfield. Oily rub and Nuru / body slide. BBJ and HJ finish. 160 damage.

JPhoto
01-11-22, 16:01
Can anyone confirm that Walled Lake Spa is one of those bikini joints? I've been chatting with Alia and the only thing she'll tell me is that hhr is 70, hr is 100 and the "sexy specials" can only be discussed in person. There appears to be 3 girls, all american, all very hot. Everything screams bait and switch. I hope someone else has wasted their money so I don't have to. Thanks!My experience was that it was a bikini joint with no extras. The massage was not very good either. I do not recommend this place.

RespectfulGent
01-11-22, 16:06
Anyone ever get more mileage from Bonita Diaz? I got 15 minutes nuru then 5-10 minute handshake for $.6. I was hoping for F / S at that price and had even brought a cover, just in case. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Or do I see her again and be more assertive about what I want?

FloppyMcStiffy
01-11-22, 18:09
My experience was that it was a bikini joint with no extras. The massage was not very good either. I do not recommend this place.Thank you. Everything screamed TGTBT.

HeeJunk
01-11-22, 18:24
Anyone ever get more mileage from Bonita Diaz? I got 15 minutes nuru then 5-10 minute handshake for $.6. I was hoping for F / S at that price and had even brought a cover, just in case. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Or do I see her again and be more assertive about what I want?Might want to read back and use the search function.

HeeJunk
01-11-22, 18:26
I had texted a few massages / body rub providers last week (4 of them) from the various sites (we all know what they are) looking for a 1 hour appointment and if they had any availability, that was the extent of my message. Just asking for an appointment. Not for a massage, not for anything other than an appointment.

Well, yesterday I received a call. Caller I'd said "Detroit Police Department / Twelfth Precinct" and even had the actual number to the real 12th precinct show up. Person on the other end goes on to explain how one of the providers was underage and am I aware I can be arrested and held in jail indefinity until brought in front of a judge on child trafficking charges. Very insistent that there are 2 options (get ready for this) - they will either issue the warrant for my arrest right now or I can enroll if a sex offender class for $7000. I must make the choice right there on the phone.

Two things to note. I never asked for anything other than an appointment, and any of the providers I texted are all that we have discussed here many times, not, as far as I am aware, are even close to being underage. That's not my bag, then, now, or ever.

Anyways, once they asked for the $7 K class I then new it was a scam. To be transparent, initially I thought. Whoa. Is this real?

I ultimately told them to come pick me up with the warrant at their mother's house, as she was the one I was actually getting the massage from. They called back repeatedly and I had to block the number.

Also as a follow up, I called the real 12th Precinct and talked to a detective about the entire situation and he mentioned he had gotten other calls in the past about this and it is a scam. If DPD ever calls you, it will show up as #9999 and not the actual number.

I just wanted to share in case anyone else had any weird calls over the last week and to not fall for the bullshit.

Stay safe peeps!I'm amazed you would call the precinct.

Kimha55
01-11-22, 18:46
Does anyone know where joy went?She is now at 9 Mile and Ryan in Warren.

BigBootyFan
01-11-22, 20:01
Hello All.

Anyone ever see Brazilian for a massage she offers cuddles too had a massage today strictly legit anyone else get anything from her thank you.I just seen her today for a massage. Honestly for me it was the best legit massage that I've ever heard. I usually gust skip the massage at the AMP and start on the HJ right away. I doubt even after multiple sessions that a HJ would be available- IMHO.

I might go back again.

MistaaSpark
01-11-22, 20:33
I'm amazed you would call the precinct.I am too, but its not illegal to set up a massage appointment and they can't get anything on OP for just making an appointment.

Passenger
01-11-22, 21:06

Stay safe peeps!My 80 something father calling me this morning to tell me that he was on phone with McAfee about a $400 charge for his recent purchase.

I said "No you're not. ".

He said "Yes I am. I'm talking to them right now. " (He called me from his cell, called them on landline.).

I replied "Yes, you're talking to someone, but it's not McAfee. McAfee doesn't talk to anyone. Hang up on them. ".

He did, and they called about five more times before quitting. This is an ongoing issue, fortunately they haven't hooked him yet. Another time my mom calls me "Please come over. Your father is on the phone with Microsoft. " You know the rest.

Trahn72
01-11-22, 22:58
I'm amazed you would call the precinct.I called blocked but I was straightforward. I just wanted a massage. That's not illegal. They detective that I spoke to was very cool and down to earth.

Blazer1
01-12-22, 05:59
She is now at 9 Mile and Ryan in Warren.What's name of place joy is at?

Amp Adickt
01-12-22, 07:44
Went to magic on 8 today after seeing some good reviews. Total damage was two for 45 minutes and FS. Got a table shower, dry sauna, a surprisingly hard yet good massage, CBJ, 69, and three positions. I got Sunny it was a little heavier than I expected but still looked decent.Good morning,

I've always wanted to try Magic. But I was on the fence bc of the google reviews and the reviews here. After reading the google reviews it was definitely a hard NO. However, after reading all the reviews here from the past and present. The negatives still have a lead over the positives but I'm curious enough to try them this weekend. My question are. For 1 hour, for everything. What should this dream cost me total? What is on average a fair fare? Is $$ all together fair or too much? And for those who have recently visited, who would you suggest is best? Lastly, is it safe to go there around 7 pm or is it better-ish during the day time? Thank you in advance for your help! Have a good day and be safe you mongering mongers you.

Best regards,

AMP Adickt.

Amp Adickt
01-12-22, 07:49
To my fellow mongering mongers.

For FS. Magic or Empire?

Go!

Thanks.

Dante313
01-12-22, 09:03
Took a trip out to empire spa which is like 15 min away from my house, anyways did HH for $40 the First Lady had a brown hair and she was super cool imo, she laughed a lot and gave me a good massage, after about 15 mins she said other lady coming and it was a petite blonde and she wanted $120 I said $100 and she agreed, gave a good CBJ then missionary, I didn't really enjoy it because she was just too small for my taste, I think the other lady had left so maybe that's why they switched since there was on me and another car in the lot. Now I'm not sure if the other lady does FS or not but I won't repeat with the blonde. I'll stick to magic.

ED Pills
01-12-22, 09:15
To my fellow mongering mongers.

For FS. Magic or Empire?

Go!

Thanks.Magic is always FS. Empire not so often.

ED Pills
01-12-22, 09:19
Good morning,

I've always wanted to try Magic. But I was on the fence bc of the google reviews and the reviews here. After reading the google reviews it was definitely a hard NO. However, after reading all the reviews here from the past and present. The negatives still have a lead over the positives but I'm curious enough to try them this weekend. My question are. For 1 hour, for everything. What should this dream cost me total? What is on average a fair fare? Is $$ all together fair or too much? And for those who have recently visited, who would you suggest is best? Lastly, is it safe to go there around 7 pm or is it better-ish during the day time? Thank you in advance for your help! Have a good day and be safe you mongering mongers you.

Best regards,

AMP Adickt.There is a bit wrong here. First, the worse google reviews, the better the chances of action. Two, they only do 45 minutes. Three daytime is usually slowest. 180-200 total. Staff rotates often. You don't usually get a choice.

T Man
01-12-22, 13:19
Interesting. What's the name of the spa an 9 & Ryan? If they are known to be more open minded with the extras, I wonder if Joy may offer more.

She is now at 9 Mile and Ryan in Warren.

TylerKnight080
01-12-22, 13:48
Went to magic on 8 today after seeing some good reviews. Total damage was two for 45 minutes and FS. Got a table shower, dry sauna, a surprisingly hard yet good massage, CBJ, 69, and three positions. I got Sunny it was a little heavier than I expected but still looked decent.In town on business, does magic have a sauna?

HeeJunk
01-12-22, 14:59
Interesting. What's the name of the spa an 9 & Ryan? If they are known to be more open minded with the extras, I wonder if Joy may offer more.Greenday. Far LESS open.

BigBootyFan
01-12-22, 15:48
Has anyone seen her? I've texted her multiple times with no response. Hopefully she's real LOL.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/troy-relaxing-therapeutic-treatments/7431285911.html

HarryDude
01-12-22, 16:10
Leaving the dealership and saw a new place across on 10 mile. Decided I might check it out. I was going to walk in this morning but it looked closed and decided to call, a guy without an accent answered so I was caught off guard. Decided not to go through with it thinking it may be a dude rubbing me LOL. I went to Novi massage IE Mulan got a good 30 min and left feeling great basic finish.

When I got back to work I looked up the energy spa website and it looks Asian, maybe I should have just asked but might TOFTT if I don't hear about them here.

Vajuxo
01-12-22, 16:50
Was in the area, Lake and Lafayette and pulled in for an appointment.

Vacant when I arrived, several visitors during the course of my visit.

I received a fairly decent massage and was greeted with a friendly handshake near departure.

I don't know if anything else was available.

Masked provider, I would guess early forties, seemed attractive to me.

Plenty of indication that I would leave happy during the rub down.

OTC available during the completion, I inquired if more was available.

The provider giggled, but didn't comment or respond affirmatively.

Door fee ($60, for the hour) plus the usual tip, two Jacksons.

Riker36
01-12-22, 20:20
Has anyone seen her? I've texted her multiple times with no response. Hopefully she's real LOL.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/troy-relaxing-therapeutic-treatments/7431285911.htmlNow you're talking! Although, she looks too good to be true sadly.

Christabella
01-12-22, 22:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HeeJunk
01-12-22, 23:21
Leaving the dealership and saw a new place across on 10 mile. Decided I might check it out. I was going to walk in this morning but it looked closed and decided to call, a guy without an accent answered so I was caught off guard. Decided not to go through with it thinking it may be a dude rubbing me LOL. I went to Novi massage IE Mulan got a good 30 min and left feeling great basic finish.

When I got back to work I looked up the energy spa website and it looks Asian, maybe I should have just asked but might TOFTT if I don't hear about them here.If the google reviews are good, and mostly from women, its not what you're looking for.

JDoe1969
01-13-22, 00:22
I called blocked but I was straightforward. I just wanted a massage. That's not illegal. They detective that I spoke to was very cool and down to earth.LMAO. The detective was very cool and down to earth. Cops / Detectives will always play it cool and down to earth. They will play sympathetic. They will pretend to be your new best friend. It makes you relax. The more you relax the more you tell on yourself. Never trust a cop.

Tommy101
01-13-22, 08:38
Last I heard Lisa was in hospital fighting for her life, though I'm not sure what was wrong. Anyone talk to Bonita lately and have the "tea"?

Bzerkley Rich
01-13-22, 08:43
Now you're talking! Although, she looks too good to be true sadly.I have an appointment today. Will report back.

Sleeper1
01-13-22, 09:31
I have an appointment today. Will report back.She shows up as a spa owner in Connecticut.

https://www.joymassagect.com/about

HarryDude
01-13-22, 10:42
If the google reviews are good, and mostly from women, its not what you're looking for.Yeah that was something else I noticed that it would be legit. Just figured if anyone has first hand, I've been surprised at a few legit places.

Jp1225
01-13-22, 10:47
She shows up as a spa owner in Connecticut.

https://www.joymassagect.com/aboutThanks for this. I sent a text to the number calling them out on this. The more we let them know we do our homework the less the will try or be able to deceive us.

I'll let you know how they respond. I have no problem calling people out when they are being deceptive.

BackRoom Bob
01-13-22, 11:11
Last I heard Lisa was in hospital fighting for her life, though I'm not sure what was wrong. Anyone talk to Bonita lately and have the "tea"?I saw Bonita yesterday. She is doing fine.

Talked to Lisa on the phone. She has been recovering at home for a month or so. She is preparing to get one more surgery soon. Lisa hopes to return in a few months.

Amp Adickt
01-13-22, 11:29
I drove to Magic. Either too many people / foot traffic or not enough to blend in. I chickened out. Where do you guys park? Kinda sketchy or is it just me??

Anyway, I decided it wasn't meant to be either times I drove by. I decided to try out Bella Touch for the first time since I still wanted a massage and it was late and they're open til 10 pm. I called and said I'd be there at 9. She said. Sure, come now.

I arrived and the area was better and did not get the sketchy vibes. Walked in and was shown to my room. Got Maya, who asked if I'd been there before. Of course I said yes and asked for an hour.

I got the full hour plus 10 additional minutes. No FS barely any teasing just the standard finish with some OTC but no haggling for tips and probably one of the best massages I've gotten and will definitely repeat even though it's a far drive.

Warm towels to start, then good pressure with the hands, then hot stones, then out of nowhere. Not sure if it was bc it was late I was treated to 4 hands which was a surprise and very very nice. Then more hot towels. And then the back walking began. Wasn't expecting that nor the next surprise of having 4 feet on me. I mean wow! The massage was fantastic. I fell asleep. Not rushed considering how late it was. It was hard for me to finish bc I was still half asleep but she never showed any frustration of any kind, no rush, allowed OTC, and got the job done, hence the additional 10 minutes.

She wiped me off and never even hinted to ask for any tip whatsoever. And she was honest. I thought it was 80/ hr and she gave me back my $10. So tipped her $50.

It was a nice first time for me and will definitely return. No complaints except for the amount of lotion but after all the warm towels the lotion just washes away.

I saw 4 ladies there. Probably all in their 40's. Just plain Janes but very nice.

Sorry so long. Anyway like I said no Magic show for me (yet) but Bella definitely has the magic touch for me.

AMP adickt.

Be safe you mongering mongers you!

TeeTime69
01-13-22, 13:47
Thanks for this. I sent a text to the number calling them out on this. The more we let them know we do our homework the less the will try or be able to deceive us.

I'll let you know how they respond. I have no problem calling people out when they are being deceptive.What if she simply moved to Michigan, isn't licensed here yet and has the good sense to use a stage name? Might be ditching a stalker too.

What exactly are you calling out? Her rates scream LEGIT.

HeeJunk
01-13-22, 14:46
What if she simply moved to Michigan, isn't licensed here yet and has the good sense to use a stage name? Might be ditching a stalker too.

What exactly are you calling out? Her rates scream LEGIT.Based on her linkedin and instagram page, I can assure you lauren stole a pic, and does not look like Joy. Somebody below mentioned a play date today, so hopefully they will update. I'll take the Under bet.

Jp1225
01-13-22, 15:50
What if she simply moved to Michigan, isn't licensed here yet and has the good sense to use a stage name? Might be ditching a stalker too.

What exactly are you calling out? Her rates scream LEGIT.Michigan decided it didn't have nearly enough shoreline so it bought the great state of Connecticut.

It's possible that this "Lauren" may be a legit provider but I will also take the bet that the pic is not her and nothing like her. Lauren = Joy is almost certainly not the case.

Jp1225
01-13-22, 16:03

What exactly are you calling out? Her rates scream LEGIT.Michigan decided it didn't have nearly enough shoreline so it bought the great state of Connecticut.

It's possible that this "Lauren" may be a legit provider but I will also take the bet that the pic is not her and nothing like her. Lauren = Joy is almost certainly not the case.

TeeTime69
01-13-22, 20:27
Stopped at Cherry Blossom for an hour. Had a massage to die for, complete with hot stones and stretching. Absolutely no conversation. Totally legit. She was masked.

TeeTime69
01-13-22, 23:34
Thanks for this. I sent a text to the number calling them out on this. The more we let them know we do our homework the less the will try or be able to deceive us.

I'll let you know how they respond. I have no problem calling people out when they are being deceptive.The best move is for several of us to Flag the Ad for removal. Seems simple, quick and effective.

Incognito1234
01-14-22, 07:15
My 80 something father calling me this morning to tell me that he was on phone with McAfee about a $400 charge for his recent purchase.

I said "No you're not. ".

He said "Yes I am. I'm talking to them right now. " (He called me from his cell, called them on landline.).

I replied "Yes, you're talking to someone, but it's not McAfee. McAfee doesn't talk to anyone. Hang up on them. ".

He did, and they called about five more times before quitting. This is an ongoing issue, fortunately they haven't hooked him yet. Another time my mom calls me "Please come over. Your father is on the phone with Microsoft. " You know the rest.It's called phreaking. It's a telcom / software program / hack. They can make any number appear on the caller I'd that they want. The funny part is that they're accusing you of illegal activity and then try to blackmail you into giving them money over the phone or by going to a Western Union / Moneygram location and sending it that way.

It's scams like this to where you just hope and pray that the people doing it will get caught and prosecuted for wire fraud and impersonating a police officer.