PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

Kimha55
12-01-21, 19:11
There is hot receptionist working there, but I ended up getting an older woman for the actual massage. I am sure this has happened to all of us at one time at many AMPs. Just wondering if the girl at the front desk does actually provide a massage and I just was unlucky that day? In any case, the actual massage was good for a first time there. Hoping it could lead to HJ or more in the future. Some AMPs wait for the return visit before extras. Any other thoughts on this place.It will be the same service every time you go. A very good massage and that's it.

CarmeloJoe35
12-01-21, 20:33
Not really a report, but an observation. I try to stop in here about once a month. I stopped by tonight and holy shit, the parking lot was full. There were six cars in the parking lot and another guy was just pulling in making it seven. I didn't even go in. Has the talent here changed or are the girls getting a little more open? I don't recall it ever being that busy, but usually that's a really good sign.

ImeuNot
12-01-21, 21:28
Heads up, Tranquility 33X raised their rates. I went a couple of times before the rates went up and preferred Stella. Now the rates going up, I'm done.

TeeTime69
12-02-21, 08:05
I've been seeing her on / off for almost 4 yrs and never got anything more than a handy, and most reviews are consistent with that.

Is there a secret codeword you know that gets you past the handy? Could you share it with the community?My memory isn't what it used to be, however, the code word maybe CASH.

TeeTime69
12-02-21, 08:14
It will be the same service every time you go. A very good massage and that's it.If you think you can, you can.

If you think you can't, you can't.

Public description is death.

HughJorganJk
12-02-21, 09:33
Not really a report, but an observation. I try to stop in here about once a month. I stopped by tonight and holy shit, the parking lot was full. There were six cars in the parking lot and another guy was just pulling in making it seven. I didn't even go in. Has the talent here changed or are the girls getting a little more open? I don't recall it ever being that busy, but usually that's a really good sign.They better cool their jets. Too much traffic means complaints from the neighbors and we all know what that leads to. Be careful.

Bzerkley Rich
12-02-21, 11:03
I like Natasha in Novi. How does Tasha in W Bloomfield compare? Anyone have another favorite out there? TIA.

HarryDude
12-02-21, 12:38
She's been posting for years, expensive for sure, but looks hot. Has anyone seen her recently?

http://www.ambranouvelle.com/contact-ambra/4589754785

Nknk789
12-02-21, 13:01
I like Natasha in Novi. How does Tasha in W Bloomfield compare? Anyone have another favorite out there? TIA.Anyway to get a hold of her? She always answered my text and ask me to call for first visit. And never answer phone call and can not leave message. The mailbox is always full. Thank.

Bob Chilli
12-02-21, 16:27
In Rochester Hills is closed.

XirCom
12-02-21, 16:31
My memory isn't what it used to be, however, the code word maybe CASH.You'are right, before she went to see uncle for an extended stay that was the code. I had FS quite a few times but I don't remember what I paid. I understand she doesn't do FS anymore.

Freddy100
12-02-21, 18:07
I didn't see her recently.

I saw her several years ago.

She is very sexy. If you like thick.

I went for the massage. I remember it was pricy, but I liked her look.

The service was good and she looks like the pictures. I left my extra money in the car or she would have it. Upsell to full service. Also fake tits and ass although she denied it and was offended when I asked who her Dr was because it was such a good job😎.

She's been posting for years, expensive for sure, but looks hot. Has anyone seen her recently?

http://www.ambranouvelle.com/contact-ambra/4589754785

CmRobo
12-02-21, 19:27
Heads up, Tranquility 33X raised their rates. I went a couple of times before the rates went up and preferred Stella. Now the rates going up, I'm done.Was it even worth it? What would you get.

TullyBlanchard
12-02-21, 19:30
You'are right, before she went to see uncle for an extended stay that was the code. I had FS quite a few times but I don't remember what I paid. I understand she doesn't do FS anymore.What a shame. I'd love for her to ride me raw.

HighLife68
12-02-21, 22:08
Is Blue still dancing.

Let me know where to find her.

The New World
12-02-21, 22:15
Greed always turns a great treasure of a find into an ejaculation station. And for the next tip, all caution is thrown into the wind. I believe that's how a couple places were recently shut down.

They better cool their jets. Too much traffic means complaints from the neighbors and we all know what that leads to. Be careful.

ImeuNot
12-02-21, 22:43
It's Not worth it.

Was it even worth it? What would you get.

BlupurpSky
12-03-21, 11:22
Went to Sunshine Acupressure in Troy for an hour massage. I was taken to a room with a door and told to undress. The massage started normally with little to no teasing, so I didn't think anything would happen. She noticed I was hard and started rubbing on me more sensually while I stayed on my stomach. She asked me to turn over and gave me one of the best HJ I ever received. Only OTC touching available. Got cleaned up and went to pay. She never asked for tip. Gave $20 tip on top of $70 door fee.

SuperJason2
12-03-21, 11:38
They better cool their jets. Too much traffic means complaints from the neighbors and we all know what that leads to. Be careful.I saw similar traffic at Maru a few days ago when I was there to see Wendy, which was unusual. Wendy gave an excellent massage and service as usual, but she said she was leaving in two days. She mentioned the new girl replacing her. I happened to see her on the way out. A bit chubby, late 30's, looks 6/10. Unfortunately, better without teeth showing. Not sure if I will try it. Please share with your experience if you have one or pm me.

Bonzo206
12-03-21, 14:28
Stopped by the other day and this place has closed up shop, at least at this location. Went in the side door and was able to walk right in, but place is completely cleared out. Was a regular there before COVID, hadn't been there since about August. The girl I always saw went by Lilly (not the same Lilly as is referred to in other posts on other MP's). Anyone have intel on why they closed or where Lilly went? Thanks in advance, stay safe out there fellas. PM's preferred.

TeeTime69
12-03-21, 22:06
Went to Sunshine Acupressure in Troy for an hour massage. I was taken to a room with a door and told to undress. The massage started normally with little to no teasing, so I didn't think anything would happen. She noticed I was hard and started rubbing on me more sensually while I stayed on my stomach. She asked me to turn over and gave me one of the best HJ I ever received. Only OTC touching available. Got cleaned up and went to pay. She never asked for tip. Gave $20 tip on top of $70 door fee.Man. You're setting yourself up to get an old hag next time and no handy. That is cheap.

Jp1225
12-03-21, 23:30
Man. You're setting yourself up to get an old hag next time and no handy. That is cheap.Agree. Standard for a HE is 40. Especially if it was at least a decent massage and she gets you to blow. Just because they don't ask / demand / expect doesn't mean they don't want. In fact, I appreciate those who actually appreciate and never ask for more tip and will generally give them more. Something about them acting like it's not just about the money that they actually want to make you feel good. Let's reward that attitude.

Mr Regular
12-03-21, 23:47
Went to Sunshine Acupressure in Troy for an hour massage. I was taken to a room with a door and told to undress. The massage started normally with little to no teasing, so I didn't think anything would happen. She noticed I was hard and started rubbing on me more sensually while I stayed on my stomach. She asked me to turn over and gave me one of the best HJ I ever received. Only OTC touching available. Got cleaned up and went to pay. She never asked for tip. Gave $20 tip on top of $70 door fee.I strongly second the motion of a $20.00 tip being "way too cheep" !! Even if a tip was not asked for, so be advised, " they all expect a reasonable tip " !!

Especially since you paid a door fee of $70.00 which was likely for an hour massage, bc typically a $40.00 tip is the norm for a $50.00 house fee "half hour" massage!

She will for sure remember you, & not in a very good way, so don't expect same from her should you see her again, & if so, you'll for sure be leaving with blue balls?

These girls live for decent tips, they typically earn about 40-50% of the house fee + their tips, & they usually send most of their $ over seas to help support their family?

You need to dig deeper & be reasonable, as these girls are only here to service us, so we need to show reasonable appreciation for good services!!

Riker36
12-04-21, 02:27
I strongly second the motion of a $20.00 tip being "way too cheep" !! Even if a tip was not asked for, so be advised, " they all expect a reasonable tip " !!

Especially since you paid a door fee of $70.00 which was likely for an hour massage, bc typically a $40.00 tip is the norm for a $50.00 house fee "half hour" massage!

She will for sure remember you, & not in a very good way, so don't expect same from her should you see her again, & if so, you'll for sure be leaving with blue balls?

These girls live for decent tips, they typically earn about 40-50% of the house fee + their tips, & they usually send most of their $ over seas to help support their family?

You need to dig deeper & be reasonable, as these girls are only here to service us, so we need to show reasonable appreciation for good services!!You tip what you want, and let others tip what they want.

ThrobbinWood
12-04-21, 05:12
I strongly second the motion of a $20.00 tip being "way too cheep" !! Even if a tip was not asked for, so be advised, " they all expect a reasonable tip " !!

You need to dig deeper & be reasonable, as these girls are only here to service us, so we need to show reasonable appreciation for good services!!It seems like $40 has bee the going tip for a long time especially when a HJ is provided. I have been watching for it to increase not decrease. I am like Mr. Regular, if the massage is good I tip well because I want to be a favorite of theirs.

MotorCityMgr
12-04-21, 08:56
Back in the day like 10+ yards ago they had some quality providers and attractive women. Last time I went was a few years back and they only had an lady, probably at least 60.

I've called a few times and it's always an old sounding woman that answers the phone, and when I ask how many girls are working she always says Just one.

Called again just now, same question, same answer. I followed up with Is the one just you and she said Yes.

Is that right there's only one old woman there now? I'm not going down if that's the case, but if she's just being coy and there are more (and younger ones) I'll go. Anyone been there lately like this year?I've stopped in twice this year and walked out each time. Both times there was only a late 50's or 60's and 80-90 lb skeleton of a women there. I love small spinners, but (besides the age) she was unhealthy skinny.

Stay safe out there!

Dante313
12-04-21, 11:52

You need to dig deeper & be reasonable, as these girls are only here to service us, so we need to show reasonable appreciation for good services!!Tip whatever you feel is reasonable, I only do FS AMPs so I pay high $$ but if someone wanted to tip $20 then they should, doesn't matter what someone else does imo.

DragonSnake
12-04-21, 11:52
https://detroit.rubratings.com/218843

Saw this one a while back, just went for massage and BJ, 100 bucks about 40 min worth. It was just so so but damn she looked good so I went back 2 weeks later. Arrived at house and she grabbed jr and led me in. We had discussed what I wanted on phone before hand. Lay on her bed face up and she teased me.

For a little while then cuddled up to me just like a gf. Put the condom on and gave me oral till I had enough so climbed on me till I shot my wad. Her pictures in the ad are her, her house is in waterford, not pontiac. A little hard to find in the dark the 1st time. I suggest backing into her drive.

As it will make it easier to pull out. Price for me was 120 for half hour and to me it was worth it.

Jp1225
12-04-21, 21:05
Tip whatever you feel is reasonable, I only do FS AMPs so I pay high $$ but if someone wanted to tip $20 then they should, doesn't matter what someone else does imo.Our input was meant to be helpful. Unless your objective is let him fall flat on his face, I think the tip whatever you want is not sound advice. I have no problem trying to promote a a steady stream of good hobbyists to keep the good providers stay in the game. I think it's in all of our best interest to establish guidelines of the game and play within the lines. Too high and too low tips has a negative impact on all of us.

The New World
12-04-21, 22:16
Being a regular, staying with the same girl, schedule so you know she is available and tipping well. You are right, it has gone up from 40. In my world.

It seems like $40 has bee the going tip for a long time especially when a HJ is provided. I have been watching for it to increase not decrease. I am like Mr. Regular, if the massage is good I tip well because I want to be a favorite of theirs.

Timberwolf
12-05-21, 13:23
Our input was meant to be helpful. Unless your objective is let him fall flat on his face, I think the tip whatever you want is not sound advice. I have no problem trying to promote a a steady stream of good hobbyists to keep the good providers stay in the game. I think it's in all of our best interest to establish guidelines of the game and play within the lines. Too high and too low tips has a negative impact on all of us.The $20 tippers will be remembered as cheap bastards by the masseuse and the mamasan. They think a $20 HJ is a bargain. It may well be, but it won't be again next time. So when she jackhammers one out in 15 min. And says massage over, he might figure it out. Or not.

EcomCat
12-05-21, 13:23
Went to Sunshine Acupressure in Troy for an hour massage. I was taken to a room with a door and told to undress. The massage started normally with little to no teasing, so I didn't think anything would happen. She noticed I was hard and started rubbing on me more sensually while I stayed on my stomach. She asked me to turn over and gave me one of the best HJ I ever received. Only OTC touching available. Got cleaned up and went to pay. She never asked for tip. Gave $20 tip on top of $70 door fee.Troy, all the massage are legit and have to stay covered, should say Lucky you!

FunNights69
12-05-21, 14:21
Does anyone have Jenn's number at PT as opposed to the main areas phone number? I had to quickly dispose of the business card she gave me that had it.

Riker36
12-05-21, 15:28
Our input was meant to be helpful. Unless your objective is let him fall flat on his face, I think the tip whatever you want is not sound advice. I have no problem trying to promote a a steady stream of good hobbyists to keep the good providers stay in the game. I think it's in all of our best interest to establish guidelines of the game and play within the lines. Too high and too low tips has a negative impact on all of us.Sorry, still only tipping $20.

MichMan43
12-05-21, 16:21
Troy, all the massage are legit and have to stay covered, should say Lucky you!I go here regularly. The M-F girl gives great massage and plays incredibly teasingly while on stomach. $40 min tip for her service.

Kimha55
12-05-21, 17:03
Went to Sunshine Acupressure in Troy for an hour massage. I was taken to a room with a door and told to undress. The massage started normally with little to no teasing, so I didn't think anything would happen. She noticed I was hard and started rubbing on me more sensually while I stayed on my stomach. She asked me to turn over and gave me one of the best HJ I ever received. Only OTC touching available. Got cleaned up and went to pay. She never asked for tip. Gave $20 tip on top of $70 door fee.You cannot get this service at any spa in Troy. There was once 13 spas open in Troy, there is now only 3. Sunshine provides a great massage and that is it. The girls here have figured out that the only way to keep a spa open in Troy is to do eveything legal and that's what they do here. This review is not legit.

TeeTime69
12-05-21, 18:19
It's been reported these two wonderful places were closed involuntarily. We are told of a sign on the front door.

What exactly does it say?

EdHemlock
12-05-21, 18:52
It's been reported these two wonderful places were closed involuntarily. We are told of a sign on the front door.

What exactly does it say?Something similar to "Closed by order of Fire Marshall".

It's not a clear indication of "something was illegally happening", but locked doors, not up to code building or similar as a reason for not allowing the business to stay open.

Something like my attached photo, at least the Alice one was.

TullyBlanchard
12-05-21, 18:57
Sorry, still only tipping $20.I know Jews that aren't that stingy.

Jp1225
12-05-21, 19:50
Sorry, still only tipping $20.What their honest response is. If they smile and give you a hug and say see you next time then wow, great, you found yourself a cheap keeper. But if she seems disgruntled then perhaps our advice has merit. As my wife says, but you do you.

MichMan43
12-05-21, 20:42
Stopped in last week. Fresh new young faces. 5 or 6 girls on a slow Sunday. All the perks as before.

EdHemlock
12-05-21, 21:32
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/586-745-9836

https://www.karmeladiaz.com/disclosure

Twitter can be found with some recent photos (and a topless one of her piercings if you go WAY down).

Pros:

Attractive, she doesn't post face photos due to some info she may choose to share with you if you go, it's not my business (and cannot confirm truth).

Very safe area, on the border of Sterling / Shelby / Rochester Hills-ish. Private Condo / Apt setup.

Nude massage from the getgo with encouraged roaming, just no FIV / insertion.

Chill appointment, got to know you a bit before asking "what do you want" type talk.

Very professional and covering bases of "Can I do X, can I do why, are you comfortable with A", etc.

Easy scheduling but my tip: Call when you arrive, she isn't super quick (with me) on texting back so I waited / assumed I was going to be stood up, call on arrival.

Cons:

Pricey for what was offered of the "base" price. 220 for hr massage. Standard handshake.

FS / extras were another 80. I chose not to partake, as the price seemed high, even though I did find her attractive. I may reach out and determine what's included / etc for the 80, but there is a high chance I'll stick to my favorites until I can find someone who does what I want for a price that's tolerable.

I personally didn't care, but she does screening (work email or LinkedIn). I know some people are touchy on this topic.

If the price was right (you can get more for way less from other providers who maybe aren't as attractive but way more bang for your buck) I would repeat, but at 220/ hr, it's just too much unfortunately, which is a shame. She has other jobs / hustles so this isn't a do or die for her.

Still looking for a good BBBJ (or FS, but not necessary) for the right price provider on this side of the state (Decent driving distance from Auburn Hills / Troy side of town) but so far you have to still go to Southfield / Eastpointe / etc. If anyone has someone they like and are willing to share, I would appreciate here or in PM.

Be safe everyone.

VirCof
12-05-21, 23:19
Chinese massage on Wayne rd, they have two young, beautiful Chinese girls that are working part-time, one of them told me 40 is too little for a hand end, she also told me next time don't ask for me, ask for a girl in the front desk.

The young Chinese are usually inside of her room and you need to ask for them.

Agree. Standard for a HE is 40. Especially if it was at least a decent massage and she gets you to blow. Just because they don't ask / demand / expect doesn't mean they don't want. In fact, I appreciate those who actually appreciate and never ask for more tip and will generally give them more. Something about them acting like it's not just about the money that they actually want to make you feel good. Let's reward that attitude.

Wolf24
12-06-21, 09:41
I've never there? Is the area safe?

EdHemlock
12-06-21, 10:18
Stopped in last week. Fresh new young faces. 5 or 6 girls on a slow Sunday. All the perks as before.Sorry if this is a dumb question, is this referring to the one on 8 mile in Southfield / Redford?

JohnGeste
12-06-21, 11:26
I've never there? Is the area safe?It's pretty safe, but not very safe, but it could be safer. Is that clear enough?

BlupurpSky
12-06-21, 14:09
You cannot get this service at any spa in Troy. There was once 13 spas open in Troy, there is now only 3. Sunshine provides a great massage and that is it. The girls here have figured out that the only way to keep a spa open in Troy is to do eveything legal and that's what they do here. This review is not legit.My review was not fake. As always, YMMV.

BlupurpSky
12-06-21, 14:12
Man. You're setting yourself up to get an old hag next time and no handy. That is cheap.Aren't most of them old? LOL. But seriously, thanks for the heads up! I'll let you know if the service remains the same when I return.

CarmeloJoe35
12-06-21, 14:53
I've heard there are a few new girls at some of the local establishments. There is a new girl at the Chinese massage on Vanborn; a new girl at Ocean on Coolidge in Berkeley, and a new girl named Anita at Saigon (I've heard she's Cuban). I'm hopeful to try all of them out but am wondering if anyone has a report on any of them. Cheers!

HeeJunk
12-06-21, 15:06
I've never there? Is the area safe?Are you asking about earth? The US?

HeeJunk
12-06-21, 15:08
Sorry if this is a dumb question, is this referring to the one on 8 mile in Southfield / Redford?There is only one magic in Detroit so I would say yes. Hard to believe 5-6 girls anywhere in Detroit tho.

Kimha55
12-06-21, 16:08
Stopped in last week. Fresh new young faces. 5 or 6 girls on a slow Sunday. All the perks as before.They have 3 girls working, all are over 55 years old and one mama, also clearly over 55.

Kimha55
12-06-21, 16:11

What exactly does it say?They check codes and unfortunately, massage licenses. If the girls don't have a Michigan massage license, they shut them down. The good news is, they will open again if the owner chooses to stick around.

GuitarFKK
12-06-21, 16:29
I've heard there are a few new girls at some of the local establishments. There is a new girl at the Chinese massage on Vanborn; a new girl at Ocean on Coolidge in Berkeley, and a new girl named Anita at Saigon (I've heard she's Cuban). I'm hopeful to try all of them out but am wondering if anyone has a report on any of them. Cheers!I had a session with Anita last week great massage work. Curious if any different endings are available.

WiggzMcGee
12-06-21, 16:30
So what are the going rates out there now? My go to went from 90-100 for a BJ to 140. Are they crazy or has inflation hit here too? I'm used to 40 = HJ 80-100 = BJ and 100-140 = FS? And I'm talking about regulars AMPs, no private providers.

Speaking of, any AMPs offer Greek?

VcyClonn
12-06-21, 17:03
Does any one know if they are still around?Don't think so. It feels like they were from 80's. Veronica was almost done with the hobby that time itself. May be her sister Mandy in westland will be able to tell. Good luck.

Dante313
12-06-21, 17:51
So what are the going rates out there now? My go to went from 90-100 for a BJ to 140. Are they crazy or has inflation hit here too? I'm used to 40 = HJ 80-100 = BJ and 100-140 = FS? And I'm talking about regulars AMPs, no private providers.

Speaking of, any AMPs offer Greek?I pay around $160-$180 for FS at AMPs, I never do HJ, or just BJ so idk that price. First time I went to an AMP it was $120 so yeah they went up a bit for sure.

MidwestMayhem
12-06-21, 18:15
Has anyone seen her recently? The good one I mean.

TullyBlanchard
12-06-21, 19:39
Has anyone seen her recently? The good one I mean.She's still around. Starting to form a stable of girls that will all use her Waterford apartment.

Jp1225
12-06-21, 20:17
She's still around. Starting to form a stable of girls that will all use her Waterford apartment.How do we locate recent ads or get contact info for the house Sarah? Unfortunately I once saw the bad Sarah by mistake (the one recently discussed here in the dumpy apartment with bed bugs).

Biggy313
12-06-21, 21:30
Don't think so. It feels like they were from 80's. Veronica was almost done with the hobby that time itself. May be her sister Mandy in westland will be able to tell. Good luck.Seen veronica dearborn many times back in the day.

Biggy313
12-06-21, 21:33
Question for all the nuru downriver regulars. Has anyone had more than a BJ? Does she offer BBBJ, or covered only.

Mr Regular
12-06-21, 23:51
Question for all the nuru downriver regulars. Has anyone had more than a BJ? Does she offer BBBJ, or covered only.Haven't seen her in a while, but yes, she will do a BBBJ, and / or CFS, for a total of $160 to a max of $180, out the door, she has said her name is "Sunny" or sometimes she's has said its "Young" but who cares LOL? Just Google for her number and read a few of her stipulations at: detroitrubratings.com/142769.

And always let us know how it goes?

Lamarr
12-07-21, 00:31
Haven't seen her in a while, but yes, she will do a BBBJ, and / or CFS, for a total of $160 to a max of $180, out the door, she has said her name is "Sunny" or sometimes she's has said its "Young" but who cares LOL? Just Google for her number and read a few of her stipulations at: detroitrubratings.com/142769.

And always let us know how it goes?Corrected Link: https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769.

Brenn Hoffman
12-07-21, 07:08
Don't think so. It feels like they were from 80's. Veronica was almost done with the hobby that time itself. May be her sister Mandy in westland will be able to tell. Good luck.Is Mandy still around?

Ding Ling
12-07-21, 08:33
How do we locate recent ads or get contact info for the house Sarah? Unfortunately I once saw the bad Sarah by mistake (the one recently discussed here in the dumpy apartment with bed bugs).I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.

RayLatoole
12-07-21, 11:25
I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.Would you happen to know where she moved in Florida?. There's a Sara in southwest Florida that is reported to be very good.

CarmeloJoe35
12-07-21, 16:37
Haven't seen her in a while, but yes, she will do a BBBJ, and / or CFS, for a total of $160 to a max of $180, out the door, she has said her name is "Sunny" or sometimes she's has said its "Young" but who cares LOL? Just Google for her number and read a few of her stipulations at: detroitrubratings.com/142769.

And always let us know how it goes?Your inbox is full.

Mr Regular
12-07-21, 17:05
Your inbox is full.Hey Joe.

My inbox shows that I have 113 messages with 200 allowed?

So try again & let me know if you have any issues?

Ding Ling
12-07-21, 22:54
Would you happen to know where she moved in Florida?. There's a Sara in southwest Florida that is reported to be very good.Around the Tampa area. I forget the exact city but it's around there.

Lamarr
12-07-21, 23:34
Is Mandy still around?Yes. Might look for Handy Mandy ads in Westland.

Lamarr
12-07-21, 23:35
Hey Joe.

My inbox shows that I have 113 messages with 200 allowed?

So try again & let me know if you have any issues?It also counts messages in your "Sent" folder as part of the 200 message allocation.

GMoney1012
12-08-21, 10:27
I hate to break it to you guys but she has retired and moved back to Florida. I think she married one of her clients and they moved down there.Correct. ! She told me same thing. Florida gone for good.

Bzerkley Rich
12-08-21, 11:07
Correct. ! She told me same thing. Florida gone for good.I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?

Jp1225
12-08-21, 12:29
I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?There are 2 Sarah's in Waterford. I see the bad one still posting on STG so I can only assume we are talking about the Sarah we will miss.

Drews4
12-08-21, 12:49
Going to be hard to see her several times if she's leaving in a week. I'll pass.Is Terri still in Florida or did she come back? I miss her messages!!

Bzerkley Rich
12-08-21, 15:05
I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?I was wrong. She moved down to Florida and is out of the business. Sorry for the misinformation.

WiggzMcGee
12-08-21, 15:36
Anyone been to sunrise spa on telegraph? I went like 1 years ago and had a good time (sexy FS) but they closed for a while.

DansMurdock
12-08-21, 17:54
Question for all the nuru downriver regulars. Has anyone had more than a BJ? Does she offer BBBJ, or covered only.I've gotten BBBJ from her every time with daty. I only go for oral but I'm certain I cound have done her bareback one time she was nuru-ing me.

She was sliding on my cock and I had no condom on. Could have easily slid it in raw. But like I said I only do oral.

Bzerkley Rich
12-09-21, 08:52
I don't know. Are you mixing her up with Emma? Sarah texted me back yesterday and said she did not move?I was wrong. She did move to Florida and is retired. She hasn't moved since she got to Florida. Sorry for the mix up.

TheCarlMan
12-09-21, 09:01
Has anyone been asked by a service provider if they have been fully vaccinated?

MotorCityMgr
12-09-21, 09:39
Chinese massage on Wayne rd, they have two young, beautiful Chinese girls that are working part-time, one of them told me 40 is too little for a hand end, she also told me next time don't ask for me, ask for a girl in the front desk.

The young Chinese are usually inside of her room and you need to ask for them.That location has always had a steady flow of beautiful young Chinese girls. I stopped going there before covid because of 1 of those girls. If you have been there a couple times, some of the girls will allow roaming during the HJ and I always try to talk them into more (never works, but was fun trying). She said no, can't, cameras in rooms. I actually stopped her and confirmed she said cameras. She then said (while smiling) they watching, not allowed extras and nodded toward the front corner of the room where a ceiling tile was missing.

It freaked me out enough to never return.

Stay safe out there.

HeeJunk
12-09-21, 10:37
Anyone been to sunrise spa on telegraph? I went like 1 years ago and had a good time (sexy FS) but they closed for a while.Grand river?

CarmeloJoe35
12-09-21, 11:51
That location has always had a steady flow of beautiful young Chinese girls. I stopped going there before covid because of 1 of those girls. If you have been there a couple times, some of the girls will allow roaming during the HJ and I always try to talk them into more (never works, but was fun trying). She said no, can't, cameras in rooms. I actually stopped her and confirmed she said cameras. She then said (while smiling) they watching, not allowed extras and nodded toward the front corner of the room where a ceiling tile was missing.

Stay safe out there.I highly doubt that is true. I think girls say that as an excuse. One girl at another store said that to me, once, and then pointed to the security motion detector in the corner, which is not a camera. If a girl says that, you can be dam sure I'm going to get up and inspect it, and if I find a camera, then I'm suing the owner.

Mr Regular
12-09-21, 13:02
That location has always had a steady flow of beautiful young Chinese girls. I stopped going there before covid because of 1 of those girls. If you have been there a couple times, some of the girls will allow roaming during the HJ and I always try to talk them into more (never works, but was fun trying). She said no, can't, cameras in rooms. I actually stopped her and confirmed she said cameras. She then said (while smiling) they watching, not allowed extras and nodded toward the front corner of the room where a ceiling tile was missing.

Stay safe out there.I too "VERY VERY" much doubt there was or is cameras in the rooms at that Wayne Rd location, as that is completely Illegal & a invasion of privacy similar to a hidden camera in a ladies dressing room in a department store or ladies bathroom etc. !! There was no doubt that just that particular provider simply didn't want to service you the same as most others do!! But it is true that this location has had a lot of beautiful young Chinese girls over the years, but it seems that some of those beauties who think they're superstars have become just too damned greedy and want more than a standard $40 tip for a handy, and / or roaming etc. ? I as well stopped going there just bc of their greed, bc there's so many other locations in the area that are quite pleased with $40 !!

T Man
12-09-21, 14:45
Looking for an independent masseuse along the I-75 corridor (Madison Hts, Troy, Pontiac) that works out of her home. The few that I used to see have pretty much quit or just disappeared. Looking for a quality massage with a handshake for a reasonable price. Not looking for FS. Not much on Craigslist and all the other sites for massage (RubRatings, STG, etc). Aren't real massage therapists that I can see.

T Man
12-09-21, 14:53
I've seen Vicki a couple of times for massage, she has a private location at a gym in downtown Pontiac. It appears that she has had some training, she gives a nice massage. Happy ending is always available and she happily accepts UDC roaming. All for a good price of $60, more could be available but I've never asked.

https://massage-therapy-from-vicki-lovelace.business.site/

TeeTime69
12-09-21, 15:55
Has anyone been asked by a service provider if they have been fully vaccinated?Not at Diamond, Asian Health in Troy. Acupressure in Warren, or Cherry Blossom.

Member #6060
12-09-21, 17:44
I'm sure it's going to stir up emotions. But her new place is cute. Very discreet and very clean. And the team she has working are all super cool. Friendly. Very chill. I had a good time.

Kimha55
12-09-21, 17:44

Stay safe out there.There is no cameras in rooms of any spa. Its illegal and if they are doing extras in the room, its an easy bust for LE. They aren't stupid. No cameras in rooms.

TeeTime69
12-09-21, 23:34
There is no cameras in rooms of any spa. Its illegal and if they are doing extras in the room, its an easy bust for LE. They aren't stupid. No cameras in rooms.There are cameras at the cash register.

I was shown a picture of a fellow monger. They had matched it with his phone number and his small business.

Trvlr5
12-10-21, 00:14
There are cameras at the cash register.

I was shown a picture of a fellow monger. They had matched it with his phone number and his small business.Who matched it?

Jp1225
12-10-21, 08:51
Who matched it?I have installed a security camera in a hallway and front register at a massage place in GR so for security purposes they are for sure present just like any other business. They would only use footage if you don't pay or pay with funny money or if they get robbed or get assaulted. There are no cameras in rooms. I did however go to a place I've been to many times and the lady whispers to me that I need to be quiet and points under the table and says "they are listening" then she proceeds to lift up her top and let me freely roam while she gives the same great HE she always has. I don't know why she would have said that after many times of seeing her if it wasn't true. I never confirmed. Let say it were true, it would be a management tool yo keep them from giving bandies. Apparently it didn't stop her.

Jp1225
12-10-21, 09:06
https://detroit.rubratings.com/218843

Saw this one a while back, just went for massage and BJ, 100 bucks about 40 min worth. It was just so so but damn she looked good so I went back 2 weeks later. Arrived at house and she grabbed jr and led me in. We had discussed what I wanted on phone before hand. Lay on her bed face up and she teased me.

For a little while then cuddled up to me just like a gf. Put the condom on and gave me oral till I had enough so climbed on me till I shot my wad. Her pictures in the ad are her, her house is in Waterford, not Pontiac. A little hard to find in the dark the 1st time. I suggest backing into her drive.

As it will make it easier to pull out. Price for me was 120 for half hour and to me it was worth it.I tried this lady the other day. Communication was responsive setup was easy. Set a 9:45 appointment. Arrived a few early. Texted, called, no response. Waited 15 minutes, left. She responds several hours later claiming she over slept and has no power. I may give her benefit of doubt and try again.

HeeJunk
12-10-21, 09:43
There are cameras at the cash register.

I was shown a picture of a fellow monger. They had matched it with his phone number and his small business.Many AMPs have cameras in common areas but not the rooms.

BigBootyFan
12-10-21, 10:33
I'm sure it's going to stir up emotions. But her new place is cute. Very discreet and very clean. And the team she has working are all super cool. Friendly. Very chill. I had a good time.Any new talent there or just the same girls there from her old place?

Vajuxo
12-10-21, 13:57
I have always wondered whether I would run into video of one of my encounters on Porn Hub.

TeeTime69
12-10-21, 14:21
Who matched it?Management and a worker.

The New World
12-10-21, 22:29
Or too many thumbs down? There are cameras in all of the common areas. Your face is recorded. Remember it's a cash business. There are no cameras in the rooms. If that was ever found out it would ruin the business. The girls will quit first, they do want tips. The only listening device in the room is the phone you carry in, it is also tracked. This hobby of ours is nowhere near the top of LEs list. They follow up on complaints.

I have always wondered whether I would run into video of one of my encounters on Porn Hub.

HighLife68
12-11-21, 12:20
Dreamed of ebony at Saigon in Ferndale.

She is 5"8".

Nice c tits firm.

Great toned body legs and ass to die for.

Sexy and fun.

Same pricing as Tiffany.

Great light teasing massage and BBBJ.

Gets naked.

Will repeat.

Works MWF.

Looking for other black providers.

Please pm.

VcyClonn
12-11-21, 13:04
There are 2 Sarah's in Waterford. I see the bad one still posting on STG so I can only assume we are talking about the Sarah we will miss.So to be clear. The number ending in 6065 is the other sarah who has lesser good reviews? Original famous one is no more working. Did I get it right?? PMs are welcome. Cheers.

Questar999
12-11-21, 13:46
Management and a worker.Why were they doing this? Did he perhaps run out without paying $$? What place is doing this? If its not for theft or causing problems then I think its an invasion of his privacy.

Biggie
12-11-21, 15:33
Does anyone know what happened to Momo from M1 after the bust a few years ago?

TeeTime69
12-11-21, 16:17
Why were they doing this? Did he perhaps run out without paying $$? What place is doing this? If its not for theft or causing problems then I think its an invasion of his privacy.

He ASSUMED some extras were available to him and exposed himself before he was on the table. Girl was pissed. SOME put a lot into public shame and their reputation. Letting it go

GMoney1012
12-11-21, 16:34
Does anyone know what happened to Momo from M1 after the bust a few years ago?I saw a momo report near chicago. Aurora board. No idea if same person.

GMoney1012
12-11-21, 16:41
Not at Diamond, Asian Health in Troy. Acupressure in Warren, or Cherry Blossom.Cherry blossom is legit or he can be had?

BlkKnight
12-11-21, 22:20
Does anyone know what happened to Momo from M1 after the bust a few years ago?Mani used to tear that pussy up she be like oh to hard I would pound her harder.

Ecuyer
12-11-21, 22:47
Dreamed of ebony at Saigon in Ferndale.

She is 5"8".

Nice c tits firm.

Great toned body legs and ass to die for.

Sexy and fun.

Same pricing as Tiffany.

Great light teasing massage and BBBJ.

Gets naked.

Will repeat.

Works MWF.

Looking for other black providers.

Please pm.As per my experience, the star of the Saigon Spa! No wonder the other women at the Spa are jealous. Ebony is a Michigan lady that has the attitude, body and the skills that constitute a memorable experience. My favorite for many years. Not a shill. Just someone who knows a good thing when they see one.

TeeTime69
12-12-21, 14:02
Cherry blossom is legit or he can be had?The first rule here is don't talk about it.

MI-USMC
12-12-21, 15:01
Has anyone tried this place out yet?

GMoney1012
12-12-21, 17:44
The first rule here is don't talk about it.Pm would have been fine. I get it.

YoungGeezer
12-12-21, 19:51
Does M1 offer FS or is it just a standard HJ.

TeeTime69
12-12-21, 19:59
Pm would have been fine. I get it.I opted out of PMs. I can't send or receive any. I reached a breaking point with multiple follow-ups. Endless questions from guys afraid to text or call a woman.

Hap Hunter
12-12-21, 21:53
I opted out of PMs. I can't send or receive any. I reached a breaking point with multiple follow-ups. Endless questions from guys afraid to text or call a woman.Thank You for all your reports and what you have done for all us mongers!

Jp1225
12-12-21, 23:31
The first rule here is don't talk about it.Curious why asking about service at CB is against the "rule" here? Seemed like a legit question and one that's asked quite regularly about all other AMPs on here. Thought that's what the board is about?

Nothing is special about Cherry Blossom and I just banned the asshole that said don't talk about it. The first rule here is talk about everything

A2

TsbRacer11
12-13-21, 01:46
After looking at the Grand rapids page a while back I thought Michigan looked like a great place to go but after reading through the last 20 pages for Detroit it seems there's no non Asian providers worth a damn? Just looking for a white woman to a massage in a safe place with HE. Nothing more. Indy only has a few on the dl but they're there. At least your strip club scene looks much better than ours.Nope. It sucks here. And not the way you hope.

TeeTime69
12-13-21, 08:51
Curious why asking about service at CB.......

If you don't want to be contacted at home or work, if you don't want to be assigned a purely legit massage from Granny. Best to just use pm.

There are cameras in public areas.

Road Head
12-13-21, 12:44

If you don't want to be contacted at home or work, if you don't want to be assigned a purely legit massage from Granny. Best to just use pm.

There are cameras in public areas.Congrats on your return. I thought you got banned.

CarmeloJoe35
12-13-21, 13:28

There are cameras in public areas.An Asian massage parlor has an "IT guy. " I'm not sure if I should be nervous or impressed! Any other AMPs have an "IT guy?

Liquor Lotto
12-13-21, 13:33
Internet troll guy most likely.

TeeTime69
12-13-21, 14:29
Internet troll guy most likely.Pretty sure their website did not spontaneously appear. He's freelance and on call. Probably became a customer too.

OnAnonAnon
12-13-21, 14:50
An Asian massage parlor has an "IT guy. " I'm not sure if I should be nervous or impressed! Any other AMPs have an "IT guy?Most of them have a kid, customer, BF or husband that does their IT stuff.

LuckyJimmy
12-13-21, 14:51
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2626138

Anybody seen this one yet? Looks good. TGTBT?

Any info would be appreciated. PM is fine!

LJ.

Dante313
12-13-21, 17:50
Does M1 offer FS or is it just a standard HJ.It's deep in Detroit so yeah you should expect FS, now I'm not sure if they changed ladies, last time it was just some really skinny MILF lady an that was all, hopefully they add more.

Softailrider
12-13-21, 19:37
It's deep in Detroit so yeah you should expect FS, now I'm not sure if they changed ladies, last time it was just some really skinny MILF lady an that was all, hopefully they add more.Definitely on the outskirts of Detroit. Right on the border, Detroit / Redford Township.

MotorCityMgr
12-13-21, 20:57
Does M1 offer FS or is it just a standard HJ.If you search anything about M1 you would know almost everything is available. Check the thread history.

Stay safe.

AfterDark313
12-14-21, 01:23
Hey, I'm new to the scene. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with places I can go to that offer extras. Also what is M1? It sounds like that's where I need to be.

XirCom
12-14-21, 02:34
After looking at the Grand rapids page a while back I thought Michigan looked like a great place to go but after reading through the last 20 pages for Detroit it seems there's no non Asian providers worth a damn? Just looking for a white woman to a massage in a safe place with HE. Nothing more. Indy only has a few on the dl but they're there. At least your strip club scene looks much better than ours.You should see Faith.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-full-body-private/7408244614.html

RstWolves
12-14-21, 07:20
Going to try and get ahold of her this week. Anyone ever get a chance to snap a pic of her? I'm so curious to know what she looks like. TYIA.

BigBootyFan
12-14-21, 07:44
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2626138

Anybody seen this one yet? Looks good. TGTBT?

Any info would be appreciated. PM is fine!

LJ.She's real- the last pic in her ad looks like her. She is super cool. She is younger (21) and her body is super nice imo. Pierced up top. Older apartment complex but the area is safe and fine. I was there at night time. She is on the expensive side but I will repeat. She is the type that the more you see her with repeat visits then the more the menu opens up. She is willing to kiss the next time that I see her lol. I paid high for cfs and a hesitant bbbj but so be it - she's hot af

Jp1225
12-14-21, 07:55
You should see Faith.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-full-body-private/7408244614.htmlI have not seen Faith yet myself but plan to based on recommendations from here.

Why not refer him to Jennifer aka Massage Breeze.

Josh8
12-14-21, 09:38
She's real- the last pic in her ad looks like her. She is super cool. She is younger (21) and her body is super nice imo. Pierced up top. Older apartment complex but the area is safe and fine. I was there at night time. She is on the expensive side but I will repeat. She is the type that the more you see her with repeat visits then the more the menu opens up. She is willing to kiss the next time that I see her lol. I paid high for cfs and a hesitant bbbj but so be it - she's hot afAny hint how much you paid? Is it $$ or $$$ or even more?

Krinkle187
12-14-21, 10:31
I remember not too long back in the day there was a highly reviewed provider named Angel who was a thick AA provider with some big ass titties who worked out of her apartment in I want to say the Clinton Township area. I never managed to pull the trigger but now I was trying to see if she's still out there and I can't find anything. Anyone have any experiences with her and / or know what happened to her?

Pygophile
12-14-21, 11:07
Going to try and get ahold of her this week. Anyone ever get a chance to snap a pic of her? I'm so curious to know what she looks like. TYIA.In Novi? She's really short and curvy, a bit plump but overall really nice body. Big tits! Some tats too.

But really great and sweet girl and she's very accommodating and an excellent host. Treat her nice and she'll do you right.

No Choice
12-14-21, 13:01
I remember not too long back in the day there was a highly reviewed provider named Angel who was a thick AA provider with some big ass titties who worked out of her apartment in I want to say the Clinton Township area. I never managed to pull the trigger but now I was trying to see if she's still out there and I can't find anything. Anyone have any experiences with her and / or know what happened to her?I never seen her she wasn't my cup of bourbon but she was located near me and like you I haven't seen an ad from her for a while!

Vajuxo
12-14-21, 14:37
I remember not too long back in the day there was a highly reviewed provider named Angel who was a thick AA provider with some big ass titties who worked out of her apartment in I want to say the Clinton Township area. I never managed to pull the trigger but now I was trying to see if she's still out there and I can't find anything. Anyone have any experiences with her and / or know what happened to her?I have seen Angel. Massage was not anything to right home about.

Your description is dead on and Angel could take the chrome off a bumper or golf ball through a garden hose.

Seemed very comfortable with what she does.

She still posts at them https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-escort-macomb-55826#erotic.

Member #6492
12-14-21, 17:46
She's real- the last pic in her ad looks like her. She is super cool. She is younger (21) and her body is super nice imo. Pierced up top. Older apartment complex but the area is safe and fine. I was there at night time. She is on the expensive side but I will repeat. She is the type that the more you see her with repeat visits then the more the menu opens up. She is willing to kiss the next time that I see her lol. I paid high for cfs and a hesitant bbbj but so be it - she's hot afWas the actual massage any decent?

Krinkle187
12-14-21, 17:55
I have seen Angel. Massage was not anything to right home about.

Your description is dead on and Angel could take the chrome off a bumper or golf ball through a garden hose.

Seemed very comfortable with what she does.

She still posts at them https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-escort-macomb-55826#erotic.What's the damage $? And what services does she offer? Or is it just BJ?

BigBootyFan
12-14-21, 19:35
Any hint how much you paid? Is it $$ or $$$ or even more?Yes 2 hhr and 3 hr..Asked for 4 for cfs but I negotiated to 3.5

HeeJunk
12-14-21, 22:18
Hey, I'm new to the scene. I was wondering if you guys could provide me with places I can go to that offer extras. Also what is M1? It sounds like that's where I need to be.I'll assume you've read back and can now answer your first question on your own. . M1 is on the northeast corner of 96 and telegraph. Lock your car. Walk quickly.

XirCom
12-15-21, 06:30
I have not seen Faith yet myself but plan to based on recommendations from here.

Why not refer him to Jennifer aka Massage Breeze.I agree with Jennifer, I have seen her several times pre covid and she treated me right. I live on the east side so it's easier to see Faith when the need arises.

Bonzo206
12-15-21, 07:43
Stopped by the other day and this place has closed up shop, at least at this location. Went in the side door and was able to walk right in, but place is completely cleared out. Was a regular there before COVID, hadn't been there since about August. The girl I always saw went by Lilly (not the same Lilly as is referred to in other posts on other MP's). Anyone have intel on why they closed or where Lilly went? Thanks in advance, stay safe out there fellas. PM's preferred.Searching through the forum it appears this place may have been UTR. Anyone have any info they would like to share?

JamesWhite616
12-15-21, 10:29
Yes 2 hhr and 3 hr. Asked for 4 for cfs but I negotiated to 3.5Link by chance?

FunNights69
12-15-21, 11:12
Has anyone tried pressure point massage therapy in Southfield on 12 mile recently?

Vajuxo
12-15-21, 12:04
What's the damage $? And what services does she offer? Or is it just BJ?It was pre CV19, $120 for 1/2 hour. I was only interested in French and massage, although my recollection is that FS was on the menu.

Member #6413
12-15-21, 14:59
I've seen Bonita a handful of times, the last time I saw her about a year ago, she mentioned she was getting a milking table. I was curious if anyone who has been there recently can confirm this? Or if anyone else knows of a massage provider with that type of table. Pm is fine if you'd like. Thank you.

SkinDogToo
12-15-21, 15:51
Has anyone tried pressure point massage therapy in Southfield on 12 mile recently?Been reviewed here before. Not much happening there lately. All of the good ones have left.

BigBootyFan
12-15-21, 15:59
Link by chance?https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2626138

IAmNotMe
12-15-21, 16:01
Link by chance?Link is on the original post.

KeepItCummin31
12-15-21, 17:54
After hearing about a non AMP option (Faith) I decided to give her a visit today. Cute in the face and a little thicker which is what I prefer. Nice little massage room set up in her basement. The few couches around the edge of the room made me assume that she had a variety of services to offer after the massage but in the end, all that was on the table was a topless HJ with roaming. Wasn't able to finish and she made it clear that there's nothing else offered. I paid $. And was on my way. All in all it wasn't worth it. Especially coming from Westland. It was nice to come across a non Asian provider and the massage was decent but don't think I'll be repeating. Anyone know of any other non Asian providers that offer more? Pm me is fine. (I have seen posts on Jennifer but the reviews seem to be a balance of good and bad).

Fasted2010
12-15-21, 18:22
I did a quick search for Maru in Berkley and the newest mention that came up was in September. Just wondering if anyone has visited lately? PM is fine.

Jp1225
12-15-21, 18:24
Definitely not as good in person as her heavily filtered and outdated photos. Her body rub was uninspired, flip was more of the same, really not worth the drive or the $ honestly. Unless you are looking for American instead of the Asian offerings I would say there are better options around every corner.

I won't repeat.

MuffPleaser
12-15-21, 20:25
I know this is in Ohio, but keep your spider senses up!

https://sciotovalleyguardian.com/2021/12/13/asian-massage-parlor-in-chillicothe-busted-for-human-trafficking/

YoungGeezer
12-15-21, 21:48
Was going to try out M1 earlier today but when I seen the area I just kept driving LOL I didn't feel safe at all. Thinking of trying out Saigon but I see so many mixed reviews with Tiffany.

EdHemlock
12-15-21, 22:10
I've seen Bonita a handful of times, the last time I saw her about a year ago, she mentioned she was getting a milking table. I was curious if anyone who has been there recently can confirm this? Or if anyone else knows of a massage provider with that type of table. Pm is fine if you'd like. Thank you.Was there within the past few weeks and received a massage on her normal table, may have to inquire about a different table but I did not see anything obvious (without asking).

YoungGeezer
12-15-21, 22:12
Was going to try out M1 earlier today but when I seen the area I just kept driving LOL I didn't feel safe at all. Thinking of trying out Saigon but I see so many mixed reviews with Tiffany.

FL4807
12-15-21, 22:18
Definitely not as good in person as her heavily filtered and outdated photos. Her body rub was uninspired, flip was more of the same, really not worth the drive or the $ honestly. Unless you are looking for American instead of the Asian offerings I would say there are better options around every corner.

I won't repeat.It was many years ago. (in a far away land. Think starwars themed.) I for her on a craigslist ad venting about how she was being treated. I wrote a passage about it so to speak. I actually spoke with her about it. It was a sad story. I hope that she does well. Yes I did go see her. No hanky pansy of any sorts occurred. I never asked. She was hard up for money so I got a good massage for a hour and called it a day. Away from him she is a very different person. When he is around. Even more different. I personally feel as though she feels stuck. Just opinion.

Member #6060
12-15-21, 22:40
Has anyone tried pressure point massage therapy in Southfield on 12 mile recently?They had a rash of underwhelming girls but I think the owner took out the trash. The ones there now either have been there for years or have previous experience. Great place. Great ladies. Please treat them with respect.

Member #6060
12-15-21, 22:42
Been reviewed here before. Not much happening there lately. All of the good ones have left.I have been going there for years. Lots of great, respectful ladies.

Member #6492
12-15-21, 23:17
Going to assume that Saigon is still the best bet locally for a decent massage and extras?

Alex235
12-16-21, 01:10
Can someone pm me about Acupressure in Westland.

Jp1225
12-16-21, 01:13
After hearing about a non AMP option (Faith) I decided to give her a visit today. Cute in the face and a little thicker which is what I prefer. Nice little massage room set up in her basement. The few couches around the edge of the room made me assume that she had a variety of services to offer after the massage but in the end, all that was on the table was a topless HJ with roaming. Wasn't able to finish and she made it clear that there's nothing else offered. I paid $. And was on my way. All in all it wasn't worth it. Especially coming from Westland. It was nice to come across a non Asian provider and the massage was decent but don't think I'll be repeating. Anyone know of any other non Asian providers that offer more? Pm me is fine. (I have seen posts on Jennifer but the reviews seem to be a balance of good and bad).Couldn't agree more. Your report was not posted when I wrote mine but I literally had the same experience as I reported. Sounds like there was a time where way more was offered when she was younger and hotter looking to boot. To bad that both appearance and effort / attitude have gone downhill. You would think that when the looks and body starts to go that you would try to make up for it with stellar service.

Is good to see a couple of accurate reports on her though so thanks for the validation of my experience.

TsbRacer11
12-16-21, 10:20
I did a quick search for Maru in Berkley and the newest mention that came up was in September. Just wondering if anyone has visited lately? PM is fine.Every time I've gone by it's been packed. So I keep going.

TheCarlMan
12-16-21, 10:45
Going to assume that Saigon is still the best bet locally for a decent massage and extras?I have kept my distance from Saigon which is really just a rub & tug. Nothing therapeutic. Ferndale PD are not to be outdone by Warren PD, is what I'm told. Ferndale PD are less than a block away. Last time I went to Saigon a local PD cruiser drove down the alley. I left. BTW you know what happens when you ASSUME?

WiggzMcGee
12-16-21, 14:33
What's the going rate for FS hh at Sunny's or M1 now?

VcyClonn
12-16-21, 15:27
In Novi? She's really short and curvy, a bit plump but overall really nice body. Big tits! Some tats too.

But really great and sweet girl and she's very accommodating and an excellent host. Treat her nice and she'll do you right.I won't say she is curvy from what I remember when I last saw her. She got nice bolt ons (not real) and she is a nice person. If you are looking for an hour glass shaped girl, that is not her. It was when I met her a couple of years back though. Cheers.

Bzerkley Rich
12-16-21, 16:19
Every time I've gone by it's been packed. So I keep going.Wendy is gone. She was worth seeing. Somewhat pleasant and allowed roaming. Amanda took her place. Massage was so so and ending mechanical. Also did not allow roaming and was somewhat older and unfit. Hope Wendy comes back.

Throtbngr
12-17-21, 00:10
Can someone pm me about Acupressure in Westland.There is a recent review in the Escort section for some reason. Probably just posted in the wrong place. Cheers.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4499-Escort-Reports&p=5681143&viewfull=1#post5681143.

BigBootyFan
12-17-21, 16:53
https://instagram.com/maria_rosieanna125?utm_medium=copy_link

Top third pic looks like her. Average looks but she was super cool and Nice. Nice pierced DD's. Nice tan athletic body. I'm guessing she is in her early thirties maybe (I'm terrible at guessing ages). Started out dfk then straight to a BBBJ. Pretty good BJ. Not the best but definitely not the worst. She gave about a 25 minute BBBJ and then onto a HJ next. Then I switched to a self serve HJ while she simultaneously used her vibrator to masterbate per my request. I finished first on her DD's. She finished about 10 minutes later. She squirted too. She said that she doesn't squirt all the time. I seen Nuru gel on her table in the massage room so obviously she will do Nuru. She was willing to let me cim. No FS but money talks- YMMV. Location Eastpointe. Only con was getting ahold if her. I had to stay on here and be persistent but not that big of a deal. Paid 2 bills plus 20 tip. Seniors message for any questions but I think I covered everything in my review.

Zimbus
12-17-21, 18:35
Had a very nice massage with happy results from Kandy who used to run Spring Message in Troy. She is now in Lake Orion near downtown. Very private studio with free parking near a CPA. She hopes to make it work up there since a lot of her old customers say it's too far away for them. I'd say she is worth the trip. She is trim, attractive and gives an thorough massage. 248-XXX-6854.

TeeTime69
12-17-21, 21:19
I reached out to her a month ago. Asking only for an approximate location and rates. Suggested a current pic would be helpful. Got a curt reply that she wasn't working until after Sunday. This was Tuesday or Wednesday. No other info.

Friday I got a surprise text she was available that day. I again asked where and how much. Her reply was I was creeping her out. Don't text me again! WTH?

I'm expected to agree to a session at an unknown location (not even a city) and at an unknown price. Hooker logic?

She's a flake.

https://instagram.com/maria_rosieanna125?utm_medium=copy_link

Top third pic looks like her. Average looks but she was super cool and Nice. Nice pierced DD's. Nice tan athletic body. I'm guessing she is in her early thirties maybe (I'm terrible at guessing ages). Started out dfk then straight to a BBBJ. Pretty good BJ. Not the best but definitely not the worst. She gave about a 25 minute BBBJ and then onto a HJ next. Then I switched to a self serve HJ while she simultaneously used her vibrator to masterbate per my request. I finished first on her DD's. She finished about 10 minutes later. She squirted too. She said that she doesn't squirt all the time. I seen Nuru gel on her table in the massage room so obviously she will do Nuru. She was willing to let me cim. No FS but money talks- YMMV. Location Eastpointe. Only con was getting ahold if her. I had to stay on here and be persistent but not that big of a deal. Paid 2 bills plus 20 tip. Seniors message for any questions but I think I covered everything in my review.

Gerjon
12-18-21, 10:01
I reached out to her a month ago. Asking only for an approximate location and rates. Suggested a current pic would be helpful. Got a curt reply that she wasn't working until after Sunday. This was Tuesday or Wednesday. No other info.

Friday I got a surprise text she was available that day. I again asked where and how much. Her reply was I was creeping her out. Don't text me again! WTH?

I'm expected to agree to a session at an unknown location (not even a city) and at an unknown price. Hooker logic?.Agreed, I texted and inquired about Nuru. No response.

ShotMyAge
12-18-21, 10:40
I've been enjoying the hobby for quite a while. Made my first AMP visit about 34 years ago. Over the years I've had a lot of great appointments and met some absolutely fantastic people. On the other hand there have been plenty of average appointments and a few bad ones. But yesterday was the absolute worst experience ever.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3030088

Booking went OK. Got to the site and had to park a block away and walk down an alley to the very tiny cluttered apartment. The gal (I never got her name) seemed nice enough but looked nothing like described. She was heavy, sloppy, just unattractive. Got on the table, the massage started. She's got really rough hands. Massage was poor at best. I kept feeling her big old saggy booby rubbing on my back. I kept my eyes closed but the image in my head was not pleasant. She asked if I wanted prostate massage. I said sure, with one hand she began to rub my balloon knot (never coming close to a prostate massage) with the other hand she tried unsuccessfully to arouse me. After a couple minutes of this I made a lame excuse and left.

So, stay away. Stay far away.

HighLife68
12-18-21, 11:03

I'm expected to agree to a session at an unknown location (not even a city) and at an unknown price. Hooker logic?

She's a flake.She responded that she will consist HJ only if I'm clean but nothing more.

Price point too high.

EasyRider987
12-18-21, 12:47
Had a very nice massage with happy results from Kandy who used to run Spring Message in Troy. She is now in Lake Orion near downtown. Very private studio with free parking near a CPA. She hopes to make it work up there since a lot of her old customers say it's too far away for them. I'd say she is worth the trip. She is trim, attractive and gives an thorough massage. 248-XXX-6854.Where is she at in Lake Orion, are there any extras and can you give the whole phone number?

Please PM these details.

Thanks.

BigBootyFan
12-18-21, 13:47
She responded that she will consist HJ only if I'm clean but nothing more.

Price point too high.I set up a time with her a day in advance. The next day she asks if I want a regular massage or a sexy massage.

Obviously I replied a sexy time massage. I didn't ask her what the sexy time massage consists of because all I was looking for is a HJ. If she's asking me if I want a sexy massage then I already know I'm getting a HJ. She ends up sending me a topless photo. After seeing her boobs I wasvery intrigued because her boobs are nice. I sent back a nude pic of myself with my face partially covered. She said she liked how I looked LOL. She ended up canceling because she said she had a migraine headache. She then sent a pic of her dog and cat "saying their taking good care of her" LOL. I contacted her again that night to see if she was feeling better and that I have cash on hand for the next day. She said ok and I seen her the next day. She answered the door in lingerie and I was thinking he'll yeah she's pretty hot. She takes me to the massage room. I get undressed and I'm standing there nude and I said "what else do you do"? She then motions that she will give me head. Then straight to kissing and then BBBJ. My report is accurate and honest.

JojoSmit
12-18-21, 19:38
I'm struggling to find some good parlors. Looking for recommendations. Feel free to PM me. I'm just trying to avoid having to try out a ton of different ones to find the best ones. Looking in rosevile / eastpoint / saint clair shores area but I'm willing to travel some.

EdHemlock
12-18-21, 21:14
I set up a time with her a day in advance. The next day she asks if I want a regular massage or a sexy massage.

Obviously I replied a sexy time massage. I didn't ask her what the sexy time massage consists of because all I was looking for is a HJ. If she's asking me if I want a sexy massage then I already know I'm getting a HJ. She ends up sending me a topless photo. After seeing her boobs I wasvery intrigued because her boobs are nice. I sent back a nude pic of myself with my face partially covered. She said she liked how I looked LOL. She ended up canceling because she said she had a migraine headache. She then sent a pic of her dog and cat "saying their taking good care of her" LOL. I contacted her again that night to see if she was feeling better and that I have cash on hand for the next day. She said ok and I seen her the next day. She answered the door in lingerie and I was thinking he'll yeah she's pretty hot. She takes me to the massage room. I get undressed and I'm standing there nude and I said "what else do you do"? She then motions that she will give me head. Then straight to kissing and then BBBJ. My report is accurate and honest.Had nothing but good experiences with Maria so far, she was a bit flaky early on (working around her kid, and sometimes needs to cancel). Seen her twice and was chill / accommodating each time.

My guess is she's a YMMV type person. For the extra 40 compared to Bonita I prefer Maria and the services she offers.

JustSomeone06
12-18-21, 22:09
Maria fucking crazy guys.

Yeah she cool then she gets mad she threaten you, or keep you up worrying if she set you up, if you see her alot and she BBBJ you, then you finish in her mouth she said "she set me up" but putting "end product" in.

Her vagina, and since I left her alone after bitching at her thru text she said no thanks to you but I'm getting a abortion, next Friday. Back in July so if anyone saw her back in June, July, of 2021. And if she pregnant now or looks pregnant yall might want to change you name, move states. If anyone saw her in the past week or 2 post here is she looks 5 months pregnant? I don't rawdog sex workers not do I do BBBJ. But she crazy.

I set up a time with her a day in advance. The next day she asks if I want a regular massage or a sexy massage.

Obviously I replied a sexy time massage. I didn't ask her what the sexy time massage consists of because all I was looking for is a HJ. If she's asking me if I want a sexy massage then I already know I'm getting a HJ. She ends up sending me a topless photo. After seeing her boobs I wasvery intrigued because her boobs are nice. I sent back a nude pic of myself with my face partially covered. She said she liked how I looked LOL. She ended up canceling because she said she had a migraine headache. She then sent a pic of her dog and cat "saying their taking good care of her" LOL. I contacted her again that night to see if she was feeling better and that I have cash on hand for the next day. She said ok and I seen her the next day. She answered the door in lingerie and I was thinking he'll yeah she's pretty hot. She takes me to the massage room. I get undressed and I'm standing there nude and I said "what else do you do"? She then motions that she will give me head. Then straight to kissing and then BBBJ. My report is accurate and honest.

JohnGeste
12-19-21, 09:02

Yeah she cool then she gets mad she threaten you, or keep you up worrying if she set you up, if you see her alot and she BBBJ you, then you finish in her mouth she said "she set me up" but putting "end product" in.

Her vagina, and since I left her alone after bitching at her thru text she said no thanks to you but I'm getting a abortion, next Friday. Back in July so if anyone saw her back in June, July, of 2021. And if she pregnant now or looks pregnant yall might want to change you name, move states. If anyone saw her in the past week or 2 post here is she looks 5 months pregnant? I don't rawdog sex workers not do I do BBBJ. But she crazy.If I understand you correctly- Maria only fucks crazy guys? How does she establish that a guy is crazy? Do you need to show a certificate or such? Otherwise- thanks for the informative report

FCastle88
12-19-21, 09:38
Yeah I call BS on this LOL. This is just too ridiculous and it doesn't even make sense.

Her vagina, and since I left her alone after bitching at her thru text she said no thanks to you but I'm getting a abortion, next Friday. Back in July so if anyone saw her back in June, July, of 2021. And if she pregnant now or looks pregnant yall might want to change you name, move states. If anyone saw her in the past week or 2 post here is she looks 5 months pregnant? I don't rawdog sex workers not do I do BBBJ. But she crazy.

TeeTime69
12-19-21, 09:44
Yeah I call BS on this LOL. This is just too ridiculous and it doesn't even make sense.Regular members first post.

MistaaSpark
12-19-21, 11:47
Paid for an hour only got a half hour, still got an HE only tip 20. Will not repeat.

TullyBlanchard
12-19-21, 18:56

Obviously I replied a sexy time massage. I didn't ask her what the sexy time massage consists of because all I was looking for is a HJ. If she's asking me if I want a sexy massage then I already know I'm getting a HJ. She ends up sending me a topless photo. After seeing her boobs I wasvery intrigued because her boobs are nice. I sent back a nude pic of myself with my face partially covered. She said she liked how I looked LOL. She ended up canceling because she said she had a migraine headache. She then sent a pic of her dog and cat "saying their taking good care of her" LOL. I contacted her again that night to see if she was feeling better and that I have cash on hand for the next day. She said ok and I seen her the next day. She answered the door in lingerie and I was thinking he'll yeah she's pretty hot. She takes me to the massage room. I get undressed and I'm standing there nude and I said "what else do you do"? She then motions that she will give me head. Then straight to kissing and then BBBJ. My report is accurate and honest.What did that set you back?

The New World
12-19-21, 19:56
You got a BBBJ and got her pregnant and she is crazy. Can you clarify this.

Member #6098
12-20-21, 02:42
Paid for an hour only got a half hour, still got an HE only tip 20. Will not repeat.Can you tell us who you saw? This is one of my 5 go-to spots and I have never had rushed service, especially cut off for a half hour instead of the hour I paid for. If anything, it's usually an hour or 10 minutes more. Who was your provider?

Member #6098
12-20-21, 02:49
Stopped in here 3 days ago and drew Angel. She looked pretty cute with the mask on, nice hard body and gave a good massage. Paid 70. For the hour, and after the massage and hot towel, she began some great teasing. I was getting very excited, and I'm sure she sensed that, as she had me turn over. Then proceeded to give me a very good HJ while I roamed UTC. I tipped 50. And left real happy. Always a good time visiting there.

RobGrunde
12-20-21, 11:49
Stopped in here 3 days ago and drew Angel. She looked pretty cute with the mask on, nice hard body and gave a good massage. Paid 70. For the hour, and after the massage and hot towel, she began some great teasing. I was getting very excited, and I'm sure she sensed that, as she had me turn over. Then proceeded to give me a very good HJ while I roamed UTC. I tipped 50. And left real happy. Always a good time visiting there.Which one?

CarmeloJoe35
12-20-21, 11:54
Stopped in here 3 days ago and drew Angel. She looked pretty cute with the mask on, nice hard body and gave a good massage. Paid 70. For the hour, and after the massage and hot towel, she began some great teasing. I was getting very excited, and I'm sure she sensed that, as she had me turn over. Then proceeded to give me a very good HJ while I roamed UTC. I tipped 50. And left real happy. Always a good time visiting there.Can you clarify which one you are talking about?

MichCL
12-20-21, 12:25

She's a flake.I fucked that chick like 10 years ago pretty regularly. Very first meeting I rawdogged her and came in her ass. I would suspect I'm not the only one. She's got nice boobs and she's obviously got no rules, but she's got to be getting old. I am.

FrankyV8
12-20-21, 12:52
No Candy at Ocean wave anymore. Anybody tried any of the other girls there?

FrankyV8
12-20-21, 12:58
Going to assume that Saigon is still the best bet locally for a decent massage and extras?Was there recently. On way up there was some dude at the top of the steps with a laptop computer working away. Not sure what he was doing, but I assume was working for the pot shop next door. Didn't look at me or otherwise bother me. I'm sure slightly awkward for him as well.

Tiffany gave a nice (quick) session and spit into a towel afterward. On way out I heard the sink on in the kitchen and assumed she was getting a drink of water or something. Nope. There was a skinny asian guy there washing dishes. Anyone know who that was? Hopefully not her kid or BF or something.

BlupurpSky
12-20-21, 12:58
You got a BBBJ and got her pregnant and she is crazy. Can you clarify this.Sounds like he got a BBJ and she took the cum out her mouth and put it in her vag to get pregnant. But yeah, it sounds crazy.

BigBootyFan
12-20-21, 13:23
What did that set you back?2 bills -.

Mr Regular
12-20-21, 14:24
No Candy at Ocean wave anymore. Anybody tried any of the other girls there?I've never seen anyone else there, Candi will be very sorely missed, she's gone back to NY, she was very sweet & a superb provider.

I just talked to the Manager (Lily) they had started a new girl (Lucy) to work with our favorite girl Candi a couple weeks ago, but now, Lucy is also gone!

Lily has been working alone, but she told me that 2 new girls are starting there this week Wednesday?

RWhite
12-20-21, 14:26
I was wondering where she went. Now that she is on her own I'm sure she is doing a lot more now. May I have the location?

Had a very nice massage with happy results from Kandy who used to run Spring Message in Troy. She is now in Lake Orion near downtown. Very private studio with free parking near a CPA. She hopes to make it work up there since a lot of her old customers say it's too far away for them. I'd say she is worth the trip. She is trim, attractive and gives an thorough massage. 248-XXX-6854.

BigDb
12-20-21, 15:23
I'm new posting but been reading for a while I've had my eye on this one for a minute. Does anyone know if she is legit? https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735.

Jp1225
12-20-21, 17:25
I've never seen anyone else there, Candi will be very sorely missed, she's gone back to NY, she was very sweet & a superb provider.

I just talked to the Manager (Lily) they had started a new girl (Lucy) to work with our favorite girl Candi a couple weeks ago, but now, Lucy is also gone!

Lily has been working alone, but she told me that 2 new girls are starting there this week Wednesday?Where is Ocean Wave? Google search produces nothing. And in general, reports lately are missing some of the basic but very helpful information:

- Business Name (as listed in online advertising or web search).

- Location / city.

- Name of provider (please always ask for good / bad report or so you know who to ask for next time).

- Report with some details of service provided.

- fee plus tip.

Without this information you will either be bombarded with pm's or a slew of unnecessary follow up questions in the forum.

MistaaSpark
12-20-21, 19:10
Can you tell us who you saw? This is one of my 5 go-to spots and I have never had rushed service, especially cut off for a half hour instead of the hour I paid for. If anything, it's usually an hour or 10 minutes more. Who was your provider?Don't remember honestly I probably didn't even ask, massage was good and I did get my HE. But after being shorted my time I just don't care anymore. I think most of these girls have assigned rooms and the room I got was the first one on the left coming in.

DetRT
12-20-21, 21:10
I'm new posting but been reading for a while I've had my eye on this one for a minute. Does anyone know if she is legit? https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735.She is real, first 3 pics are her but the face pic is not. She's cute and afaik independent. Finish is DIY with some YMMV help. I really like her but I'll concede she may not be for everyone.

HeeJunk
12-20-21, 21:54
Where is Ocean Wave? Google search produces nothing. And in general, reports lately are missing some of the basic but very helpful information:

- Business Name (as listed in online advertising or web search).

- Location / city.

- Name of provider (please always ask for good / bad report or so you know who to ask for next time).

- Report with some details of service provided.

- fee plus tip.

Without this information you will either be bombarded with pm's or a slew of unnecessary follow up questions in the forum.3053 coolidge, berkeley.

Member #6098
12-21-21, 01:49
Can you clarify which one you are talking about?I meant to put Chinese Massage Westland in the title. And yes, that's the name. Chinese Massage on Wayne, South of Joy.

Member #6098
12-21-21, 01:50
Which one?Yeah, forgot the city in my title. Chinese Massage on Wayne South of Joy.

AngusGuy
12-21-21, 09:10
Was there recently. On way up there was some dude at the top of the steps with a laptop computer working away. Not sure what he was doing, but I assume was working for the pot shop next door. Didn't look at me or otherwise bother me. I'm sure slightly awkward for him as well.

Tiffany gave a nice (quick) session and spit into a towel afterward. On way out I heard the sink on in the kitchen and assumed she was getting a drink of water or something. Nope. There was a skinny asian guy there washing dishes. Anyone know who that was? Hopefully not her kid or BF or something.That was Hop Sing. He washie dishes, clothes and Ms. Tiffany car. He make floor clean all time. Cook good pho. Give ladies massage and wash them before leave spa.

JamieGreek2019
12-21-21, 10:16
Was this written by a seven year old?

J.

TsbRacer11
12-21-21, 10:50
3053 coolidge, berkeley.Pretty sure the street side front door says acupuncture. Made me second guess the first time I went by.

VcyClonn
12-21-21, 13:35
For a while now, I been going to startmoon twice a month or more frequent. The massages were really good and the ending was even better. I usually go for 90 minutes or go for the 4 hand massage. Few months ago, there were these due that did excellent job, I would start with a he and end with one. Yes, 2 hes, 4 hands, or sometimes 90 mins with start and finish he. I did not want anything extra and love the massage. Lately, in the last 1. 5 Mon., things have taken a nose dive in massage. They been rotating through girls like every week. Liley (the manager) knows me well, and last time I went, she came to support the new girl since I was not happy with the massage and she could not speak a word of English (she called herself new apple. There is a story behind the name for another post). Liley does do good massage, I must say. I called in yesterday asking for today's apt. I was told new names and am like its ok to try new talents. Today I go, and on me walking to the building, I see Liley leaving. I walk in, and see 3 girls, a blond tall, and 2 other chubby but OK. The one girl (says her name is kathy, Casey, Liss. The names seems to rotate too). Right of the bat, she seemed rude, and I go in the room she asks how long, I reply, then she start talking in Chinese and rude way. I was like why are you so rude or upset? Something tells me because I asked for Kathy from last time, and I did not see her today, am like where is Kathy for which no answers. In any case, I left. Not going to settle down for some mediocre massage.

Has anyone noticed the degraded service? Too bad, I really liked this place since its 10 min away from me.I was checking if any recent reviews on starmoon as I had a similar experience. Recently gave a visit later in the evening. Just one car in parking lot or nearby. So thought should be a good. Went in. Greeted by a early 50's lady (gave her name as Yoyo later). Hardly speaks english. Got in the room and from there on she was into phone. Massaging with one hand while talking or texting with other hand on phone for almost for first 10 mins. And intermediate text replies. Also she seems yelling to other ladies in the place. I was there for some relax time and it felt in middle of an asian market. Massage was mediocre, just oiling up all over. And she was super rushed (not sure why) or fast in her massaging technique. After so called massage, got a hot towel, and again rushed cleanup. At the end, tried to talk something in english which I didn't understand. And gave some giggles. I did leave happy. But not sure if I will go to that lady again. Cheers,

GregsMeg
12-21-21, 13:51
I stopped by this morning for an hour. I always get good service here. Today I received an excellent massage featuring hot towels and foot massage. Massage went longer than an hour. I left happy.

Eaton Beaver
12-21-21, 17:42
Was this written by a seven year old?

J.Comparison of that prose with that of a seven year old is an insult to seven year olds and the public education system in general.

Kimha55
12-21-21, 18:18
I stopped by this morning for an hour. I always get good service here. Today I received an excellent massage featuring hot towels and foot massage. Massage went longer than an hour. I left happy.Yeah, but the only thing that sucks is the ladies are in their mid 60's here. Would be nice to see some younger talent at this spa.

AirTouchOne
12-21-21, 20:45
That was Hop Sing. He washie dishes, clothes and Ms. Tiffany car. He make floor clean all time. Cook good pho. Give ladies massage and wash them before leave spa.Is this a joke!

HeeJunk
12-21-21, 21:23
Pretty sure the street side front door says acupuncture. Made me second guess the first time I went by.It does. Its a massage parlor pretending to be a legit massage parlor.

Atlas3000
12-21-21, 21:27
Had a good session at Bella Touch earlier. The massage was genuinely great and the HJ with UTC roaming was nice. As I was leaving they stopped me so another monger could walk by, when I left I noticed the provider he was with looked considerably young and sexier than mine, if you know her name PM me so I can ask for next time please LOL.

CarmeloJoe35
12-21-21, 23:32
I meant to put Chinese Massage Westland in the title. And yes, that's the name. Chinese Massage on Wayne, South of Joy.Thanks Bro!

Lamarr
12-21-21, 23:59
It does. Its a massage parlor pretending to be a legit massage parlor.Is this the place on Cooledge that is a house right in the middle of tje block?

HeeJunk
12-22-21, 07:49
Is this the place on Cooledge that is a house right in the middle of tje block?No. You can googlemaps "Berkley Ocean Wave Spa" to see a pic.

UltraFind77
12-22-21, 12:41
Has anyone here ever received one and if so thoughts? I would like to try and any suggestions on places that provide is appreciated.

Zeek2120
12-22-21, 12:52
Had a very nice massage with happy results from Kandy who used to run Spring Message in Troy. She is now in Lake Orion near downtown. Very private studio with free parking near a CPA. She hopes to make it work up there since a lot of her old customers say it's too far away for them. I'd say she is worth the trip. She is trim, attractive and gives an thorough massage. 248-XXX-6854.Mind sending me the rest of her number or how to reach her? Thanks in advance.

BigBootyFan
12-22-21, 13:40
Has anyone seen her? There is no name to search for reviews. Thanks.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

Quintin123
12-22-21, 14:19
I'm looking to treat myself for the holidays and looking for a Westside UTR private office / home provider, any suggestions?

TsbRacer11
12-22-21, 15:18
Has anyone here ever received one and if so thoughts? I would like to try and any suggestions on places that provide is appreciated.I did but that place is closed now (Dixie hwy in clarkston). I laid on the table and she came in and giggled and just started. Wish I remembered her name. Young girl kind kind of thick but cute.

Incognito1234
12-22-21, 15:30
Has anyone here ever received one and if so thoughts? I would like to try and any suggestions on places that provide is appreciated.Yes, I have, a number of times. If you get an experienced girl who knows how to get to the right area and massage it, it can be good. A couple of times. And once in particular comes in mind. An independent provider did one that was just outright painful. She got up in there and just kept pressing as hard as she could. The good ones that I remember getting were when the girls over in Allen Park had a couple of rooms in a building close to the VFW hall. I can't remember a couple of their names but I do remember a redheaded girl name Jade, who went independent later and then just dropped off of the radar. Anyway, I digress.

While others may prefer it a different way, I always preferred it when I was on my hands and knees while she was massaging my prostate and jacking me off at the same time. It makes for a great ending. FWIW, a couple of things. Granted, I've talked on this forum before about being a bit OCD about hygiene before but my suggestion would be to use some citrus magnesium the day before or clean stuff out in the shower before going. No woman wants to stick her hand up as ass full of shit. Even if she is offering prostate. And of course, it could get messy. Maybe some guys don't care about that but it would be terribly embarrassing to me.

JamieGreek2019
12-22-21, 16:47
I used to really enjoy this but had a similar uncomfortable experience and gave it up. Is the Jade you're referring to tall, thin, pale with a bit of a butter face? If so, I saw her on and off for years but lost touch completely. I saw a post earlier this year that she may still see a few regulars from the old days but was never able to get her digits. Had a lot of fun with her.

Stay safe,

J.

Yes, I have, a number of times. If you get an experienced girl who knows how to get to the right area and massage it, it can be good. A couple of times. And once in particular comes in mind. An independent provider did one that was just outright painful. She got up in there and just kept pressing as hard as she could. The good ones that I remember getting were when the girls over in Allen Park had a couple of rooms in a building close to the VFW hall. I can't remember a couple of their names but I do remember a redheaded girl name Jade, who went independent later and then just dropped off of the radar. Anyway, I digress.

While others may prefer it a different way, I always preferred it when I was on my hands and knees while she was massaging my prostate and jacking me off at the same time. It makes for a great ending. FWIW, a couple of things. Granted, I've talked on this forum before about being a bit OCD about hygiene before but my suggestion would be to use some citrus magnesium the day before or clean stuff out in the shower before going. No woman wants to stick her hand up as ass full of shit. Even if she is offering prostate. And of course, it could get messy. Maybe some guys don't care about that but it would be terribly embarrassing to me.

JamieGreek2019
12-22-21, 16:50
That made me laugh out loud!

J.

Comparison of that prose with that of a seven year old is an insult to seven year olds and the public education system in general.

OnTheRoad2019
12-22-21, 17:58
I just had another amazing time with Bonita. She REALLY never disappoints, in my opinion.

And she is in town and working throughout the holidays. Pay her a visit while out shopping for Christmas. It may be your best present this year. 😂128514;128514;128514;.

Gerjon
12-22-21, 18:49
Has anyone here ever received one and if so thoughts? I would like to try and any suggestions on places that provide is appreciated.You could try Miki and / or Hanna at Lucky Spa over in Jackson.

Tons of reports about those two legends in the Jackson forum, I. E. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5848-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5653902&viewfull=1#post5653902.

Just tell them what exactly you want and they'll do it, then be ready for round #2 immediately.

MistaaSpark
12-22-21, 19:43
Mind sending me the rest of her number or how to reach her? Thanks in advance.It's the same number for spring massage.

JDoe1969
12-22-21, 19:59
J. Is the place in Allen Park still there? Mind sharing any intel? Location? I'm that way all the time.

I used to really enjoy this but had a similar uncomfortable experience and gave it up. Is the Jade you're referring to tall, thin, pale with a bit of a butter face? If so, I saw her on and off for years but lost touch completely. I saw a post earlier this year that she may still see a few regulars from the old days but was never able to get her digits. Had a lot of fun with her.

Stay safe,

J.

BarryUrschaft
12-22-21, 22:55
Was on the east side today and was feeling like getting a quick HJ. Remembered you guys recommending Ellie. Was going to call first but I was close and just figured I would stop by. Place was busy. When I went in the woman asked me if I called. I just said yes. She asked who I asked for so I said Ellie so she called for her and told me to strip and Ellie would be right in. So if I took one of you guys call ahead for Ellie sorry.

Anyway, did 30 minutes for 60. Ellie came in and gave a good massage and a great HJ. Would have liked a little more teasing but she is cute and a nice skinny body. So thanks for the earlier posts. I rubbed her ass and back, then put my hand under her bra and played with her nips a little which she allowed. Does she get topless or pull them out for some of you regulars or anybody?

Barry.

Member #6060
12-23-21, 00:10
J. Is the place in Allen Park still there? Mind sharing any intel? Location? I'm that way all the time.I know this place. It was actually Lincoln Park. I saw Jade too. I forget the other girls. It's long gone. The Allen park place was Andrea's. She is gone, too. Abbey, Daisy, Roxy. All disappeared.

Incognito1234
12-23-21, 01:36
I know this place. It was actually Lincoln Park. I saw Jade too. I forget the other girls. It's long gone. The Allen park place was Andrea's. She is gone, too. Abbey, Daisy, Roxy. All disappeared.Yes, that was the place I was thinking of and Andrea was the one who had it. They had a good thing going and I wish they were still there.

Incognito1234
12-23-21, 01:43

Stay safe,

J.Yep. Jade was pale redhead. I don't remember how tall she was but I'm sure that we're talking about the same person. As far as the independent provider and that bad experience I was talking about was a a black girl in the Taylor area who worked out of a townhouse. To my knowledge, she wasn't associated with Andrea or that group in any way.

NumNuts
12-23-21, 02:51
Tried GM massage. Older provider Judy. OK massage but left happy. UTC and tipped. 40. Would repeat.

Zeek2120
12-23-21, 06:48
It's the same number for spring massage.Just curious. Was kandy the owner of Spring massage?

BlupurpSky
12-23-21, 12:50
Yep. Jade was pale redhead. I don't remember how tall she was but I'm sure that we're talking about the same person. As far as the independent provider and that bad experience I was talking about was a a black girl in the Taylor area who worked out of a townhouse. To my knowledge, she wasn't associated with Andrea or that group in any way.Is the black girl Angel?

Krish5115
12-23-21, 13:22
Just curious. Was kandy the owner of Spring massage?Unable to find the previous number and I'm from lake Orion, would love to visit one locally instead of driving all along the county.

LuckyJimmy
12-23-21, 13:30
Has anyone seen her? There is no name to search for reviews. Thanks.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715Saw her couple years ago in like GrossPoint, I think. Underwhelming is the best description. Definitely NOT the person in the pics, unless they were taken 50+lbs earlier. Long ass nails, non-existent massage, and Extra donation was required for BBBJ.

Agreed and she couldn't handle even half of the project without gagging. Left unhappy. Never Again.

BarryUrschaft
12-23-21, 14:55
Hit up Star Moon today. End up with Nicey. She's petite, skinny in her 30's. Gave good massage with some great teasing and above average HJ. Very playful and friendly. She pulled her tits out for me to play with which was a plus. Left happy.

Barry.

Ropeshark07
12-23-21, 16:24
Has anyone here ever received one and if so thoughts? I would like to try and any suggestions on places that provide is appreciated.Better to go in with a toy of your choosing for that area. Let them use the toy. Eliminates guesswork.

Ropeshark07
12-23-21, 16:26
Yep. Jade was pale redhead. I don't remember how tall she was but I'm sure that we're talking about the same person. As far as the independent provider and that bad experience I was talking about was a a black girl in the Taylor area who worked out of a townhouse. To my knowledge, she wasn't associated with Andrea or that group in any way.I remember Jade as pretty, reasonable and fun. She didn't do BBBJ, which was a shame, but otherwise a ton of fun.

I'd love to get in touch with her again if anyone has contact info. Please PM me if you do and I'll owe you one.

Krish5115
12-23-21, 17:31
This is a local business in Oxford run by a young girl, active on social media. It's 100 $ for 90 min and I booked a genuine cupping massage. The girl was charming young white girl, the room was ok, asked me to dress down and started the massage. I was patiently waiting for any signal, nothing came and I asked at end if she does any happy ending. She politely declined. The massage itself is above average. May not visit again. If you are going here for extras. Avoid it.

But man the girl was a candy. Would have shelled as much as I can if any thing was on table to grab.

Incognito1234
12-23-21, 18:03
Is the black girl Angel?I have no idea what her name was. It's been several years ago and of course, I didn't go back. The ad I saw was a picture of a quite attractive white girl but when I got there, obviously, she wasn't the same girl. Bait and switch. Still, she wasn't unattractive by any means, so I went with it. I'm sure she wasn't FS though.

RayLatoole
12-24-21, 09:48
Is the black girl Angel?If her speciality was prostate massage it was angel. She was in Taylor off of telegraph.

JamieGreek2019
12-24-21, 13:16
Pretty sure it's long gone. I started seeing Jade after she went independent. Connected with her off of Craigslist. She was working out of a lower end motel in Livonia, then briefly a condo in Southfield. Last several times I saw her I got a hotel room. She was very cool, reliable and a lot of fun; my go-to for several years. I got out of the hobby for a while (got rid of all my provider contacts) and was never able to reconnect. I assumed she got out of the game. If that's not the case I'd love to reconnect with her.

Stay safe,

J.

J. Is the place in Allen Park still there? Mind sharing any intel? Location? I'm that way all the time.

MakingItHappen
12-24-21, 14:02
Hey fellow Michigan Mongers!! Visiting family in the Livonia area. Looking for a FS massage parlor within 20 to 30 minutes away. Any intel would be helpful. You can PM with information. Any help would be appreciated!

Incognito1234
12-24-21, 14:42
If her speciality was prostate massage it was angel. She was in Taylor off of telegraph.Yeah, that was probably her. If her specialty was supposed to be prostate massage, I can't imagine how awful she must have been doing other things. She was terrible and it was a painful experience for me.

BlupurpSky
12-24-21, 18:23
Yeah, that was probably her. If her specialty was supposed to be prostate massage, I can't imagine how awful she must have been doing other things. She was terrible and it was a painful experience for me.She was my first thought when you mentioned prostate massage and a townhome. I never went for the prostate massage, but I did get a lingam massage from her. She was rough with that too.

Member #6098
12-25-21, 02:52
Hey fellow Michigan Mongers!! Visiting family in the Livonia area. Looking for a FS massage parlor within 20 to 30 minutes away. Any intel would be helpful. You can PM with information. Any help would be appreciated!In Livonia, you can travel 15 to 25 minutes depending where you are and hit M1, Magic, or Healing Plus.

Member #6098
12-25-21, 02:54
I have no idea what her name was. It's been several years ago and of course, I didn't go back. The ad I saw was a picture of a quite attractive white girl but when I got there, obviously, she wasn't the same girl. Bait and switch. Still, she wasn't unattractive by any means, so I went with it. I'm sure she wasn't FS though.Yeah, No FS, but she was pretty accomodating for a wild prostate massage while making you spurt. I had a great time on my visits there.

Kimha55
12-25-21, 08:08
Hit up Star Moon today. End up with Nicey. She's petite, skinny in her 30's. Gave good massage with some great teasing and above average HJ. Very playful and friendly. She pulled her tits out for me to play with which was a plus. Left happy..Nobody here is under 45 and have never had one let me see their little boobs.