PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

Blazer1
06-20-21, 15:50
I see Faith has had many vacations with her uncle LEO. Some serious, some minor. Most recent are drug related. Just wondering if she is a safe bet or would you stay away for a while. It looks like she returned from her last Vaca just before COVID hit.No issue at all seems to have her life back k on track.

LuckyJimmy
06-20-21, 15:51
Per recommendation I drove to Empire Spa to get a table shower and massage. First time there. Table shower wasn't bad. Lots of playing with the boys.

Got to the massage room and she started the massage. I don't think it could be called a massage because she immediately started playing with my dick right away. After 5 minutes she had me turn over. Figured she was going to give me the standard HJ finish. She asked if I take care of her and I said yes. Next thing I know she strips down and gives me a condom and I ended up banging her. Totally wasn't expecting it but had fun. Total time there, I would say 25 minutes.Continental Man,

Thanks for the review.

Did you happen to get her name? Also curious what the visit cost?

I'm heading there in the next week or so. Love to have the down-low before.

PM if you prefer, and Thanks for the review!

BigBodyScottie
06-20-21, 22:08
I've seen her quite a few times, always left very happy and some roaming allowed. As always YMMV. Not my go to but when I need relief on short notice.Is the husband still there?

MassageMe4
06-20-21, 22:56
Can you tell me more about this Sophia? I had met one elsewhere but she left the AMP I was seeing her about 2 weeks ago, I'm just wondering if there is a chance its where she moved to. She seemed younger though, but I loved her eyes so I'm wondering if she's the same girl.Older asian woman not heavy slim to approaching thick. She does have dark beady eyes and long hair. But you can tell she has that mature dress style and how she carries herself. Puts me in the mind of a chick from Brooklyn whose just doing this low key for a bigger opportunity. That could be my daydreaming imagination. Little english, and for sure understands more than she can speak. If you want progress with her hand signals are the best start and after she is finished playing dumb for a few of them then she will attempt to size you up by eye contact and weigh if it is safe. I'm not sure what I can tell you about her except it can be a good relationship but will be an expensive one.

Jp1225
06-21-21, 15:50
Saw Jayla (black American) at office off Canton Center Rd. In Canton. Maybe this place has been reviewed before if so I missed it. She was responsive and seemed eager to schedule. Provided a picture that was not recent / accurate. But she is not bad looking, thick, nice curves. She has no bedside manner. Massage was an oily rub, no conversation, dry personality. On her phone on / off throughout. Left room several times for supplies. No teasing at all, with 10 minutes left she asks if I want extras. All. I asked about the menu and only menu item listed was HJ starting at $80. To which I countered with the standard of 40. Was unenthusiastic as expected, allowed touching but did not offer it up, said to see the tits was extra.

I hate giving a nice young woman a bad review, but either it will force her to improve, or choose a different career path, or save one of you the waste.

Saw at 4-5 other ladies there coming in and out of their personal room. None caught my eye. All American. I imagine they all operate the same.

PokerMan39
06-21-21, 16:20
Made a stop into Maru Spa in Berkley recently. Met Eva, a cute, petite 20 something Chinese woman. She wore a mask and requested I wear one too. The building looks like a small house from the outside, but spacious, clean and professional inside. She performed a fabulous full body massage. Probably one of the better I've had in awhile.

She had the soldier at full attention after finishing my front side and working the upper thighs. She hesitated at the end and was pushing a DYI. Hey, I'm not shy and gave her the full show. She offered plenty of hands on encouragement and even credit for the assist and the cleanup.

I probably won't repeat as there are too many others in the area with better service.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/200434

Sid63
06-21-21, 16:29
Are there none around any more? I miss Anna's girls, and the set up was nice and convenient and usually got an attractive girl, decent massage and all the extras.

GoodTimer88
06-21-21, 18:31
Needed an actual massage today so stopped at Monroe street but they had a line in the waiting room. Decided to see for myself what was available at Tele & Mich. Older lady, really good massage, some teasing and a decent ending. Knows her way around the entire area. I get the sense that her endings would improve with repeat visits. $. 7 + $. 5.

XirCom
06-21-21, 19:52
Is the husband still there?I haven't heard him, but that doesn't mean he's not there.

ED Pills
06-21-21, 19:56
Made a stop into Maru Spa in Berkley recently. Met Eva, a cute, petite 20 something Chinese woman. She wore a mask and requested I wear one too. The building looks like a small house from the outside, but spacious, clean and professional inside. She performed a fabulous full body massage. Probably one of the better I've had in awhile.

She had the soldier at full attention after finishing my front side and working the upper thighs. She hesitated at the end and was pushing a DYI. Hey, I'm not shy and gave her the full show. She offered plenty of hands on encouragement and even credit for the assist and the cleanup.

I probably won't repeat as there are too many others in the area with better service.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/200434I'm surprised. They have always provided HE without hesitation.

Toms987
06-21-21, 20:22

https://detroit.rubratings.com/200434I met Eva last week, $ for topless access, otherwise HJ only. No UTC or OTC roaming otherwise. Great body, but pricey access. Good massage. Her words: Let me give you good massage first.

Gilfoyle2
06-22-21, 00:42
She used to work at Saline massage few years ago, good looking with nice top and bottom, friendly and well crafted HE. Please PM if you know her where about. TIA.

I posted this in AA thread too in hopes of landing any info.

Gilfoyle2
06-22-21, 00:53
This place used to be called 4 hands and was Anna's place. Linda who now works at Brighton massage used to work here, I got to know Linda very well. Back then. Also know, there are hidden cameras behind the round mirror on the wall, down the corridor when you first walk in. I have seen the footage via mobile App. Not sure if they're still in operation now. Temped to visit though

https://detroit.rubratings.com/200434

TheHoleTruth
06-22-21, 05:09
This place used to be called 4 hands and was Anna's place. Linda who now works at Brighton massage used to work here, I got to know Linda very well. Back then. Also know, there are hidden cameras behind the round mirror on the wall, down the corridor when you first walk in. I have seen the footage via mobile App. Not sure if they're still in operation now. Temped to visit thoughI was thinking of visiting that place because I'm nearby and the reviews looked good up until now. There is no way that I'm going to a place where there are hidden cameras. If they are out in the hallway, then they might be in the rooms as well. I don't need that kind of publicity if something happened and the recordings had to be reviewed. You have to wonder who is operating the cameras. The owners of the spa or LEO?.

MassageMe4
06-22-21, 11:16
I was thinking of visiting that place because I'm nearby and the reviews looked good up until now. There is no way that I'm going to a place where there are hidden cameras. If they are out in the hallway, then they might be in the rooms as well. I don't need that kind of publicity if something happened and the recordings had to be reviewed. You have to wonder who is operating the cameras. The owners of the spa or LEO?.I would assume camera's are hidden everywhere if I were any of you. The culture doesn't play by the same rules you would want.

I reminded myself of this on a visit to empire spa when I was stuck there for an hour and when I decided to start getting dressed to leave "magically" the girl popped into the room acting confused on what I was doing trying to get me to stay.

I thought to myself hmmmm so as long as I sat up and laid back down waiting they worked on another customer but the second I start getting dressed I get the "don't go" treatment.

It's hard to confirm who puts camera's where so don't be afraid to hang your coat or shirt over a mirror or position your belongings in safe spots or secret pockets.

Just live by assuming hidden camera's are around and watch their behavior.

MichiganMan74
06-22-21, 15:00
I would assume camera's are hidden everywhere if I were any of you. The culture doesn't play by the same rules you would want.

I reminded myself of this on a visit to empire spa when I was stuck there for an hour and when I decided to start getting dressed to leave "magically" the girl popped into the room acting confused on what I was doing trying to get me to stay.

I thought to myself hmmmm so as long as I sat up and laid back down waiting they worked on another customer but the second I start getting dressed I get the "don't go" treatment.

It's hard to confirm who puts camera's where so don't be afraid to hang your coat or shirt over a mirror or position your belongings in safe spots or secret pockets.

Just live by assuming hidden camera's are around and watch their behavior.You can use your phone to look for hidden cameras, they often have an IR signal that you can detect with your phone camera, try it with one of your remote controls at home, it'll show a faint red light.

The New World
06-22-21, 17:09
Both sides of this world want to be under the radar. If there are cameras in the room, the business and the girls did not put them there.

Of course there are cameras at the doors and hall ways. This is for their safety. Remember it's a cash business. Don't be surprised if they are all using the same security companies.

I'm quite confident that the room is private for everyone's benefit.

I would assume camera's are hidden everywhere if I were any of you. The culture doesn't play by the same rules you would want.

Just live by assuming hidden camera's are around and watch their behavior.

AverageJake
06-22-21, 23:53
Haven't seen her or posted in awhile, but had a better than normal visit to Sunny last night. She was available in short notice, as always and answered the door wearing a skimpy silk dress. Gave a very good massage for about a 40 min with lots of teasing and otc roaming. When it was time to flip, she had me go across the hall to another room that had a table shower / Nuru bed. I laid down and she proceeded to undress, letting me play with the girls for a bit before she started her table shower / slide mix. She uses water and some kind of gel to slide with, which feels very good. After a trip to Russia, she ended with a very enthusiastic bbjcim. Total 100 for massage and 80 in tip jar.

BigBootyFan
06-23-21, 19:35
I have seen her a few times before with no issues and so I felt comfortable cashapp-ing her money up front and then got ghosted more than once. She's a thief and owes me money. Plus the girls there are getting bolder wanting more money because business is slow. F-ing theif onto the next.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159I actually did end up getting my moneys worth from Noelle. There was some miscommunication and a little misunderstanding is the reason why I posted the previous bad review. So I just wanted to post and clarify that Noelle isn't a thief and she came through for me. Ss far as the ghosting she doesn't have her own vehicle right now because her car was totaled out from an accident. I don't want to give anyone a bad review unless it's earned so I just wanted to give an update.

McBoner
06-24-21, 14:51
I've seen her post for a while but wanted to know if anyone's seen her before.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-shelly/29466133

Worth it or nah?

Bruce248
06-24-21, 17:36
Seen her once years ago. She's hot but her service is subpar and a dingy condo.

I've seen her post for a while but wanted to know if anyone's seen her before.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-shelly/29466133

Worth it or nah?

Krinkle187
06-24-21, 17:55
Anyone seen her recently? I heard she had to change spots because of some BS. Was going to pay her a visit but not sure what her status is.

PantyLoverF
06-24-21, 18:51
Hi,

Has anyone see this lady. Not much to search on.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/36-x-26-x-33/152012222500

LuckyJimmy
06-24-21, 19:19
I actually did end up getting my moneys worth from Noelle. There was some miscommunication and a little misunderstanding is the reason why I posted the previous bad review. So I just wanted to post and clarify that Noelle isn't a thief and she came through for me. Ss far as the ghosting she doesn't have her own vehicle right now because her car was totaled out from an accident. I don't want to give anyone a bad review unless it's earned so I just wanted to give an update.Thanks for the update, BBF. Glad she made it right for you.

Can you share what services you ended up getting from Noelle?

I had a visit with her very early on when she / opened up that Canton Location. It was underwhelming.

Love to know if she's offering extras now and what the menu is like.

Please feel free toPM me if you don't want to put up on this thread.

Thanks Bro!

LJ.

LuckyJimmy
06-24-21, 19:23
Haven't seen her or posted in awhile, but had a better than normal visit to Sunny last night. She was available in short notice, as always and answered the door wearing a skimpy silk dress. Gave a very good massage for about a 40 min with lots of teasing and otc roaming. When it was time to flip, she had me go across the hall to another room that had a table shower / Nuru bed. I laid down and she proceeded to undress, letting me play with the girls for a bit before she started her table shower / slide mix. She uses water and some kind of gel to slide with, which feels very good. After a trip to Russia, she ended with a very enthusiastic bbjcim. Total 100 for massage and 80 in tip jar.Soooooo. Not to be rude, but: is she still shaped like a fire plug?

Jimmy Jr was unimpressed when I visited years ago. Has she slimmed down any?

LJ.

JetSpray
06-25-21, 12:08
New girl cece from newyork, lilly had an appointment but came in and assured me that I would enjoy. Cece is perhaps 40- 45 ok body with a little belly flab. Cute face that you can tell was stunning as a younger woman. Asked what I wanted today I said whatever you do best. Table shower and clean up for both. Went back to the room and she says "let's get the fun out of the way. Then massage. ".."do you by. chance lick pussy? "...lol 69, CBJ, mish, then she got on and rode to complete us both. Good clean up followed by perhaps one of the best massages I have gotten in 10 years.

BigBootyFan
06-25-21, 12:10
Thanks for the update, BBF. Glad she made it right for you.

Can you share what services you ended up getting from Noelle?

I had a visit with her very early on when she / opened up that Canton Location. It was underwhelming.

Love to know if she's offering extras now and what the menu is like.

Please feel free toPM me if you don't want to put up on this thread.

Thanks Bro!

LJ.When I see a provider all that I'm looking for is a HJ so I like places like hers. She's hot. I paid $160 for the hr. She will probably go lower because their super slow. Her body is nice, roaming allowed but it's just a HJ. No kissing, no fiv, but lmost every chick has a price IMHO. You would have to pay way up but its personal preference. I thought the service was fine. I take a long time to finish. Like the whole hour and she kept at it the whole time. I could be biased because I like hot brunettes but for me this is all I'm looking for. And it's always YMMV.

McBoner
06-25-21, 12:17
Just wondering if anyone has seen either of these two. Trying to find a good spot (HE only would be fine) not too far from me but it seems like I've hit a string of bad luck where the past two or three AMPs I've gone to don't do any extras.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/226533

https://detroit.rubratings.com/220997

TY for the help!

SandersNut
06-25-21, 12:58
For those mongers always looking for a good massage. I recommend downloading the groupon app. The providers are almost always strictly legit. No extras, however, I always get a great massage at a deep discount.

My latest groupon journey was with Deep Roots Healing Haven located in mt clemens. 90 minute deep tissue for $49, can't be beat. To my surprise the provider was a knockout, 28 year old very fit, redhead named Chelsea.

Beautiful, very clean salon on main street. There were no extras, no HJ but the massage was excelent. Her 90 minute massage is normally $120. She is in high demand and completely booked for the month of July. She put me on her waiting list, LOL, for cancellations. Groupon is the bomb. There are constantly great deals but you can only get that deal once, then you pay the full price for future visits. So I am constantly using new providers and getting great massages.

This was a public service announcement Mongers, stay safe and enjoy.

SN.

ED Pills
06-25-21, 13:44
New girl cece from newyork, lilly had an appointment but came in and assured me that I would enjoy. Cece is perhaps 40- 45 ok body with a little belly flab. Cute face that you can tell was stunning as a younger woman. Asked what I wanted today I said whatever you do best. Table shower and clean up for both. Went back to the room and she says "let's get the fun out of the way. Then massage. ".."do you by. chance lick pussy? "...lol 69, CBJ, mish, then she got on and rode to complete us both. Good clean up followed by perhaps one of the best massages I have gotten in 10 years.nOt aware of an oriental health in westland. Did you mean healing plus on mich?

Chuka
06-25-21, 13:45
New girl cece from newyork, lilly had an appointment but came in and assured me that I would enjoy. Cece is perhaps 40- 45 ok body with a little belly flab. Cute face that you can tell was stunning as a younger woman. Asked what I wanted today I said whatever you do best. Table shower and clean up for both. Went back to the room and she says "let's get the fun out of the way. Then massage. ".."do you by. chance lick pussy? "...lol 69, CBJ, mish, then she got on and rode to complete us both. Good clean up followed by perhaps one of the best massages I have gotten in 10 years.Is that on Wayne Rd? Rubmaps says that is closed. Do you have a link?

DetroitForFun
06-25-21, 15:12
Quick google search when I was in the area yesterday, 1st time back at a massage / spa during the pandemic thought I would TOFTT. Totally legit and YMMV but the massage was very good if you are just looking for that sort of thing. $.70 for the hour.

Jack159
06-25-21, 15:39
Anyone seen her recently? I heard she had to change spots because of some BS. Was going to pay her a visit but not sure what her status is.She used to text back yes or no for the availability but No response from her anymore. Wondering if cellphone number changed.

JetSpray
06-25-21, 15:44
nOt aware of an oriental health in westland. Did you mean healing plus on mich?Shit. Yeah sorry guys healing plus.

NaughtyMan
06-25-21, 16:04
New girl cece from newyork, lilly had an appointment but came in and assured me that I would enjoy. Cece is perhaps 40- 45 ok body with a little belly flab. Cute face that you can tell was stunning as a younger woman. Asked what I wanted today I said whatever you do best. Table shower and clean up for both. Went back to the room and she says "let's get the fun out of the way. Then massage. ".."do you by. chance lick pussy? "...lol 69, CBJ, mish, then she got on and rode to complete us both. Good clean up followed by perhaps one of the best massages I have gotten in 10 years.Do you mind sharing the total damage here? I would like to try next tine I go to that area. Thanks.

Krinkle187
06-25-21, 17:05
She used to text back yes or no for the availability but No response from her anymore. Wondering if cellphone number changed.I've only got the one number for her or I'd share if there was a new one I knew about. I hope she's not out of business. Yeah she's wacky as hell but she's nice and safe. Plus the price is unbeatable.

RoadRunner51
06-25-21, 18:07
New girl cece from newyork, lilly had an appointment but came in and assured me that I would enjoy. Cece is perhaps 40- 45 ok body with a little belly flab. Cute face that you can tell was stunning as a younger woman. Asked what I wanted today I said whatever you do best. Table shower and clean up for both. Went back to the room and she says "let's get the fun out of the way. Then massage. ".."do you by. chance lick pussy? "...lol 69, CBJ, mish, then she got on and rode to complete us both. Good clean up followed by perhaps one of the best massages I have gotten in 10 years.Not finding Oriental health on Rubmaps! Does it have a different name? Could you PM the address?

Thanks in advance.

Roadrunner.

StreetHound
06-25-21, 20:35
After a 15 month hiatus from the AMP scene due to COVID, I stopped in today for a 1 hour massage. It looks like all new girls now. KK was my masseuse today, and she actually gave a great massage. She looks like she's in her 20's, and has some great muscular legs and ass. I used my limited Chinese to converse with her during the massage, and started rubbing her legs and ass pretty early on. Flip at 25 minutes and took care of the fun part, with OTC massage of her kitty. She cleaned me up and continued the massage for the full hour. Not the best visit that I've had, but she was incredibly sweet, and her English is actually very good. Total damage: 70 for the hour and a 50 tip. I will return and see if she warms up more next time. If not, I'm going to find a new place. I miss the days before the pandemic when they'd get naked and hop on the table with me.

Verizon75
06-25-21, 23:03
Jetspray, what was the damage?

New girl cece from newyork, lilly had an appointment but came in and assured me that I would enjoy. Cece is perhaps 40- 45 ok body with a little belly flab. Cute face that you can tell was stunning as a younger woman. Asked what I wanted today I said whatever you do best. Table shower and clean up for both. Went back to the room and she says "let's get the fun out of the way. Then massage. ".."do you by. chance lick pussy? "...lol 69, CBJ, mish, then she got on and rode to complete us both. Good clean up followed by perhaps one of the best massages I have gotten in 10 years.

VipPro
06-25-21, 23:18
Not finding Oriental health on Rubmaps! Does it have a different name? Could you PM the address?

Thanks in advance.

Roadrunner.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-oriental-health-westland-mi-23702#rubmaps.

NockUowt
06-25-21, 23:30
Just wondering if anyone has seen either of these two. Trying to find a good spot (HE only would be fine) not too far from me but it seems like I've hit a string of bad luck where the past two or three AMPs I've gone to don't do any extras.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/226533

TY for the help!The bad news first: You will NOT get anything more than your other places in your 'string of bad luck'.

The good news: You will save yourself $200 (the cost of a 1 hour massage from a hot young girl in a bikini) by not going to this place.

Widely discussed here. The enticing but MASSIVELY DISSAPPOINTING bikini massage joint.

RTFF and then look elsewhere if you're looking for anything more.

NockUowt
06-25-21, 23:36
I actually did end up getting my moneys worth from Noelle. There was some miscommunication and a little misunderstanding is the reason why I posted the previous bad review. So I just wanted to post and clarify that Noelle isn't a thief and she came through for me. Ss far as the ghosting she doesn't have her own vehicle right now because her car was totaled out from an accident. I don't want to give anyone a bad review unless it's earned so I just wanted to give an update.Hi BBF,

You said she 'came through' for you. It appears to be an ad from a bikini massage joint. Are the pictures truly her?

If she offered more than a massage that would be good to know. She has the appearance of a hottie that doesn't do extras, I. E. The bikini joints.

EDIT: I saw your earlier reply. Good to know of her services. But are the pics her? Any other girls there?
I'd be interested in a visit, but I certainly am not up for paying via cashapp, etc. before showing up.

AMonguero
06-26-21, 02:03
Dear Average Jake, that lady looks really old plus the house smells really bad.

Haven't seen her or posted in awhile, but had a better than normal visit to Sunny last night. She was available in short notice, as always and answered the door wearing a skimpy silk dress. Gave a very good massage for about a 40 min with lots of teasing and otc roaming. When it was time to flip, she had me go across the hall to another room that had a table shower / Nuru bed. I laid down and she proceeded to undress, letting me play with the girls for a bit before she started her table shower / slide mix. She uses water and some kind of gel to slide with, which feels very good. After a trip to Russia, she ended with a very enthusiastic bbjcim. Total 100 for massage and 80 in tip jar.

Lifting620
06-26-21, 09:14
I've only got the one number for her or I'd share if there was a new one I knew about. I hope she's not out of business. Yeah she's wacky as hell but she's nice and safe. Plus the price is unbeatable.I just chatted with her 2 days ago. Her son is in town and she is going to south Dakota with him for vacation.

BigBootyFan
06-26-21, 10:03
Hi BBF,

You said she 'came through' for you. It appears to be an ad from a bikini massage joint. Are the pictures truly her?

If she offered more than a massage that would be good to know. She has the appearance of a hottie that doesn't do extras, I. E. The bikini joints.

EDIT: I saw your earlier reply. Good to know of her services. But are the pics her? Any other girls there?
I'd be interested in a visit, but I certainly am not up for paying via cashapp, etc. before showing up.This is her and Carlas place. You don't have to pay up-front. - no cash app needed whatsoever). The last pic in her ad is accurate.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159

-Always YMMV-.

These other chicks work there as well:

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2329637

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2385687

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878

[URL]ht

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2254730

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2443086

There is Mila that works there too but I couldn't find her ad

TWood
06-26-21, 11:32
Has anyone tried this place on Middlebelt Rd in Livonia?

GoodTimer88
06-26-21, 13:06
New girl cece from newyork, lilly had an appointment but came in and assured me that I would enjoy. Cece is perhaps 40- 45 ok body with a little belly flab. Cute face that you can tell was stunning as a younger woman. Asked what I wanted today I said whatever you do best. Table shower and clean up for both. Went back to the room and she says "let's get the fun out of the way. Then massage. ".."do you by. chance lick pussy? "...lol 69, CBJ, mish, then she got on and rode to complete us both. Good clean up followed by perhaps one of the best massages I have gotten in 10 years.Just had the same experience minus the DATY request. I wondered why she laid extra towels on the table and floor until we got going and it all made sense. Very enthusiastic.

ED Pills
06-26-21, 13:11
Has anyone tried this place on Middlebelt Rd in Livonia?No extras.

Riker36
06-26-21, 16:47
Maybe this doesn't exist, but is there anyplace that has any thin Caucasian ladies that will give a good massage with a HE? Tired of the Asians, and not interested in AA. And when I say thin, I'm talking not much over 125 lbs. Am I too picky?

Gilfoyle2
06-26-21, 17:22
Is she from starmoon. Sounds like her exact description. I've seen her few time at starmoon but nothing more than a HE was offered, she has nice knockers with big nipples from what I recall in my dream.

Gilfoyle2
06-26-21, 17:29
Has anyone visited this place lately and what's been the experience.

I was in the area Friday and called in. Couldn't get much on the phone and skipped out due the heavy rain.

OnAnonAnon
06-26-21, 18:37
Has anyone tried this place on Middlebelt Rd in Livonia?Strictly legit. No favors. No waivers.

An idiot acquaintance got grabby and asked for HE. They kicked him out 10 minutes early; so he walked without paying. Big mistake. Mama involved Livonia PD over the $70. He ended up paying the $70 plus another $750 for a lawyer to make his problem go away.

Cameras outside, lobby and hallways.

ED Pills
06-26-21, 18:47
Is she from starmoon. Sounds like her exact description. I've seen her few time at starmoon but nothing more than a HE was offered, she has nice knockers with big nipples from what I recall in my dream.Not even close. He already clarified.

ED Pills
06-26-21, 21:15
Maybe this doesn't exist, but is there anyplace that has any thin Caucasian ladies that will give a good massage with a HE? Tired of the Asians, and not interested in AA. And when I say thin, I'm talking not much over 125 lbs. Am I too picky?Does not exist in detroit in an MP setting.

Member #6098
06-26-21, 23:42
Long time lurker, new poster. Stopped by one of my favorites in Westland, Chinese Massage, and had an hour of a decent massage, great teasing and a real nice HE from a tiny little cutie named Jessica. She said she will be there for a little while. I have always seen some some real good looking younger girls (late 20's, early 30's) there in the last few years, and Jessica was no exception. UTC roaming allowed, and it felt good to play with her nipples as she was playing with me. 70 to the house and 40 tip. Hope to have time to catch her again before she moves on.

XirCom
06-27-21, 05:34
Maybe this doesn't exist, but is there anyplace that has any thin Caucasian ladies that will give a good massage with a HE? Tired of the Asians, and not interested in AA. And when I say thin, I'm talking not much over 125 lbs. Am I too picky?Faith would be the closest to what you want, she's over 125# but still attractive.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-full-spa-experience/7339897598.html

DA9988
06-27-21, 10:04
Faith would be the closest to what you want, she's over 125# but still attractive.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-full-spa-experience/7339897598.htmlFaith is probably one of the best options at the moment for what he wants even if its not the weight he wants.

Jp1225
06-27-21, 12:01
Just had the same experience minus the DATY request. I wondered why she laid extra towels on the table and floor until we got going and it all made sense. Very enthusiastic.Assume this is the one in in Westland on Mich Ave yes? What was the total damage, house plus tip?

T Long
06-27-21, 14:56
Tried out this new place recently. Looks like it used to be an acupuncture place. I saw the ad on rubratings. Two girls working. One was older, say 50's and the other was younger, probably early 30's. Unfortunately, I didn't see the younger one until I was on the way out. Though she was the better looking of the two and I would have preferred her, I probably wouldn't return for either of them. I'm just not a fan of feeling the big belly on my head as she is leaning over me. Good grief. I didn't even attempt OTC. No desire. She did finish me off though and it was ok. With that said, the place is very nice and clean with a back door. I like the rooms and the massage was good. They just didn't do it for me. On the way out I asked the other girls name; CeCe or Cici. I also asked if there were any others that work there and was told it was just the two of them. $50 for the hh and tipped $40. Probably won't repeat unless there is a change up in the providers.

RandoJoe
06-27-21, 17:22
Went there for a half hour $60. I got a shower beforehand and she didn't even dry me off or give me time to dry off, just told me to lay down wet. Massage was half assed and the lady had a terrible attitude, then she wanted $60 for a HE. I told her absolutely not and her attitude got even worse for the remainder of my half hour.

Positives: she had some big boobs, I got the whole half hour. That's all I can say. Left a $20 tip even though I probably should've left 0-10.

YMMV, I've typically had good experiences there, not sure what this ladies problem was. Probably top two out of my worst AMP experiences. Won't repeat.

Gilfoyle2
06-27-21, 17:31
I have been to this place a while back and no hints whatsoever for anything extra. The massage was a joke too. After I was done, I left grabbed the bottled water from her hands, looked at her and said Thank You for not good massage, got the weird / disappointed looks. I did not care since I will not be going back. I normally tip well for good massages as I enjoy them alot, but with this place it was a joke.

Has anyone tried this place on Middlebelt Rd in Livonia?

IdkWhatToDoo
06-27-21, 22:08
I've only been one place in the area. Was just wondering about new spots. Been seeing Asian massage in Farmington. Saw some place called ocean by lakeside mall. And a few others.

Just wondering where some good spots are. Can be like 30 minutes out from Troy.

ED Pills
06-28-21, 01:20
I've only been one place in the area. Was just wondering about new spots. Been seeing Asian massage in Farmington. Saw some place called ocean by lakeside mall. And a few others.

Just wondering where some good spots are. Can be like 30 minutes out from Troy.I'm pretty sure other places are mentioned if you read back through the 21,000 posts on this thread.

BReacher99
06-28-21, 13:45
Faith is probably one of the best options at the moment for what he wants even if its not the weight he wants.I'm very interested in visiting Faith. Does she get naked? Does she offer more than HJ?

Thanks!

TullyBlanchard
06-28-21, 15:41
I was in the area late last week and had some free time so I checked out La Toca in Sterling Heights. I know what you're thinking but I had seen some previous reports of people paying the most basic fee and then negotiating with the masseuse one on one. I figured, what the hell, at the very least I'd be out $70 for the half hour.

When I got there, I was offered the upsell of the bikini specials. I stood firm on the $70 as quoted via text. There were 3 girls to choose from, one of which was the brunette with the nose ring from the ad. I opted for Shelly, the tall pale curvy blonde as she was more my type.

Got to the room and she was going to leave me to get undressed and I stopped her and told her I was reconsidering the specials and if she could remind me what was offered. She mentioned the bikini stuff again, so I just went for it and asked about a topless with release. I didn't think she'd freak out on me and luckily she didn't. She shut the door and we quietly negotiated an extra 80 for nude with handy plus touching. She originally wanted 120 for full nude, but I talked her down and settled for topless.

Again, I certainly wouldn't expect this with every broad in there but it never hurts to ask once you get these girls all alone.

WiggzMcGee
06-28-21, 16:07
Red Spa in Warren has gone legit. Great massage though.

Smashing1979
06-28-21, 16:12
I was in the area late last week and had some free time so I checked out La Toca in Sterling Heights. I know what you're thinking but I had seen some previous reports of people paying the most basic fee and then negotiating with the masseuse one on one. I figured, what the hell, at the very least I'd be out $70 for the half hour.

When I got there, I was offered the upsell of the bikini specials. I stood firm on the $70 as quoted via text. There were 3 girls to choose from, one of which was the brunette with the nose ring from the ad. I opted for Shelly, the tall pale curvy blonde as she was more my type.

Got to the room and she was going to leave me to get undressed and I stopped her and told her I was reconsidering the specials and if she could remind me what was offered. She mentioned the bikini stuff again, so I just went for it and asked about a topless with release. I didn't think she'd freak out on me and luckily she didn't. She shut the door and we quietly negotiated an extra 80 for nude with handy plus touching. She originally wanted 120 for full nude, but I talked her down and settled for topless.

Again, I certainly wouldn't expect this with every broad in there but it never hurts to ask once you get these girls all alone.I read up a lot on bad experiences at bikini joints but I've never had issues getting a handjob at least. The key like you said is to negotiate with the girl alone and don't pay the desk upfront for any services. Have gotten HJ with UTC roaming and the girls are younger and hotter than the AMPs around here. They know why guys come here so it's in their interest haha.

Smashing1979
06-28-21, 16:13
Red Spa in Warren has gone legit. Great massage though.When did this happen? Went a couple weeks ago and got Ann who did HJ with utc roaming up top.

Smashing1979
06-28-21, 16:18
I'm very interested in visiting Faith. Does she get naked? Does she offer more than HJ?

Thanks!Everything comes off except for panties. Roaming allowed. Very pretty but gained a little weight but still not bad.

DetroitForFun
06-28-21, 17:25
Been a long time for me at Saigon. Tiffany has not changed. Went there Sunday, called ahead and told what time was available. Got there late and wanted an hour but she could only give me 45 minutes. I think she was the only one working but she mentioned her and Naomi to another monger who called in during my session. Paid for the 45 minutes but next time will go with a half hour her massage in not that good to begin with. I went with a body slide from her. She oiled up and slid her pussy and ass all over my cock. All in the damage has not changed house fee for your 30,45 or 60 minutes of time and $1. 0 for her slide.

DatChase
06-28-21, 17:34
Based on reports I tried healing plus and ceecee. Old mama took me back, . 6 for 30 min. Rooms are weird, top of wall is open, heard mongers coming in. Ceecee is older, kinda pear shaped, has a belly. She is definetly a pro which makes up for older less than stellar body. Immediately stripped and ran tits and mouth on my back and ass. Kissing my thighs and ears. On flip she let me suck her tits, kissed me a bit, then sucked on the boys and slobbed the side of my knob. Never actually put the whole thing in her mouth. She then began to jerk me off, told her to climb on and ride me, she told me no, not without condom. She did not have one, so had to settle for hand job with her sitting on my chest while I played with her pussy.

After I blew she cleaned me up, got me water and gave me a very firm sitting back rub. Border on painful but was honestly very good.

Total damage was $. 4, I would have gotten FS if I had a condom. I think she tried to imply $. 8 but Def feel like the $. 4 would have been FS and CBJ if I had brought one with me. Would repeat, she is a lot of fun from a personality stand point.

Jp1225
06-28-21, 17:45
Based on reports I tried healing plus and ceecee. Old mama took me back, . 6 for 30 min. Rooms are weird, top of wall is open, heard mongers coming in. Ceecee is older, kinda pear shaped, has a belly. She is definetly a pro which makes up for older less than stellar body. Immediately stripped and ran tits and mouth on my back and ass. Kissing my thighs and ears. On flip she let me suck her tits, kissed me a bit, then sucked on the boys and slobbed the side of my knob. Never actually put the whole thing in her mouth. She then began to jerk me off, told her to climb on and ride me, she told me no, not without condom. She did not have one, so had to settle for hand job with her sitting on my chest while I played with her pussy.

After I blew she cleaned me up, got me water and gave me a very firm sitting back rub. Border on painful but was honestly very good.

Total damage was $. 4, I would have gotten FS if I had a condom. I think she tried to imply $. 8 but Def feel like the $. 4 would have been FS and CBJ if I had brought one with me. Would repeat, she is a lot of fun from a personality stand point.Good to know the damage thank you. But for 160 can have full service with Jenny at PT and sounds like she's much better looking.

AMonguero
06-28-21, 19:25
That sounds interesting, I'm having trouble to find the address though could you help me with that please?

Total damage was $. 4, I would have gotten FS if I had a condom. I think she tried to imply $. 8 but Def feel like the $. 4 would have been FS and CBJ if I had brought one with me. Would repeat, she is a lot of fun from a personality stand point.

Jd2011
06-28-21, 21:23
Gents:

I was in the mood after my funky chicken story from the are. In addition to the are, I cruised McNichols, Harper and Chalmers with no luck so I decided to try Empire Spa in Centerline since there seems to have been some favorable reports recently. Wow. Nice place! I like the rooms and table shower!! I drew Bay Dee? Or Baby? Not sure. Older as in at least 60. Short and skinny, larger A's and not a bad ass for an Asian provider, slightly curly permed dirty blonde / brown hair. Scorecard reads as follows:

Table Shower: C-.

Massagee: D+.

CBJ: C (No ball licking of sucking).

FS: F (Not available for me. Too buku).

Yes, once again I was cock blocked by my own cock at an Asian massage parlor. To make matters worse, she developed a bit of an attitude when it came time for the fun stuff. The lone highlight of the session was after the massagee...I was still on my back and she reached under from behind and stroked my member....that's always a nice touch when they do that. I paid $70 for 45 minutes and then tipped $70 out of the kindness of my heart. She apologized for no boom boom. Didn't even let me put just the tip in, but she let me cum all over her vagheen as she played with her bean. She does have nice small tits with nice erasers but wouldn't let me play with them much. She did spend some time with my cock in her mouth so she at least I can say she is a partial member of the club. She said new girl "sue" come next week. Maybe she handle you. I would have been much better off going to see Jenny at PT nails. If Jenny had a table shower, I would be broke.

ContinentalMan: Thanks for your reply to my PM. Unfortunately I didn't get it until after my visit. I will not be repeating as well.

Peace.

TheCarlMan
06-29-21, 00:44
Been a long time for me at Saigon. Tiffany has not changed. Went there Sunday, called ahead and told what time was available. Got there late and wanted an hour but she could only give me 45 minutes. I think she was the only one working but she mentioned her and Naomi to another monger who called in during my session. Paid for the 45 minutes but next time will go with a half hour her massage in not that good to begin with. I went with a body slide from her. She oiled up and slid her pussy and ass all over my cock. All in the damage has not changed house fee for your 30,45 or 60 minutes of time and $1. 0 for her slide.From your post looks like you paid $150 for half hour? There's a lot better than her around for that price. She must be getting close to 60. Botox and bolt-ons. Ass was boosted when boobs were done. Tease but no FS.

WiggzMcGee
06-29-21, 07:03
When did this happen? Went a couple weeks ago and got Ann who did HJ with utc roaming up top.Went there yesterday and I got an older woman who got upset when I asked for more. Also said they didn't have a shower table? Did I just get played?

EvanAdamson
06-29-21, 09:30
Did anyone consider any of these?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/1959471

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/2215546

It's advertised as under escorts, but looking into the menu seems like it's a private home parlor.

OnTheRoad2019
06-29-21, 11:24
Looking for Lisa / Bella that used to do duos with Bonita. She hasn't posted for a while (link below) and I tried to text her and got back a "wrong number" response. Anyone know where she is and how to reach her?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/153815I just had a duo with them and asked about her solo sessions because of all the people asking for her. She said that she only does the duos currently.

She has a fooken amazing body and her accent is just too cute. Simply and amazing time was had!!

OmegeLurker
06-29-21, 12:22
I just had a duo with them and asked about her solo sessions because of all the people asking for her. She said that she only does the duos currently.

She has a fooken amazing body and her accent is just too cute. Simply and amazing time was had!!Does she ever duo with anyone other than Bonita? No way she only does massages two days out of the week.

StevenStein
06-29-21, 12:50
Rip off. They don't do extras and they use fake photos. Just a massage nothing more it was a complete waste of time.

CarmeloJoe35
06-29-21, 13:39
From your post looks like you paid $150 for half hour? There's a lot better than her around for that price. She must be getting close to 60. Botox and bolt-ons. Ass was boosted when boobs were done. Tease but no FS.Not trying to be a shill, but she looks awesome. I know her age and it's not even close to 60. And I just don't get how people think she had her ass worked on. I've seen her ass a lot and touched it in every way possible. Feels natural to me and there are no scars from any work back there. Her ass is the perfect spinner ass; small, nicely shaped and tight.

ED Pills
06-29-21, 13:41

It's advertised as under escorts, but looking into the menu seems like it's a private home parlor.I would recommend that you fully read the rip-off thread from top to bottom.

ED Pills
06-29-21, 13:44
Rip off. They don't do extras and they use fake photos. Just a massage nothing more it was a complete waste of time.Not really a ripoff, just a misguided overly hopeful potential client.

DatChase
Good to know the damage thank you. But for 160 can have full service with Jenny at PT and sounds like she's much better looking.They are very comparable. I think ceecee has a better face.

CarmeloJoe35

It's advertised as under escorts, but looking into the menu seems like it's a private home parlor.They've been reported on the escort page. I've never heard of anyone actually getting anything other than scammed. I've tried it myself and it's consistent, they give you an address. Then you arrive, before they tell you the room number they want your photo of you in front of the apartment (not an old photo) or no deal, after that I assume they want a prepay. I don't think anyone should be stupid enough to send a full face photo.

SalBass
06-29-21, 14:00
Not trying to be a shill, but she looks awesome. I know her age and it's not even close to 60. And I just don't get how people think she had her ass worked on. I've seen her ass a lot and touched it in every way possible. Feels natural to me and there are no scars from any work back there. Her ass is the perfect spinner ass; small, nicely shaped and tight.Ass was done, nose etc. She's just shy of 50.look at the before pics, she's not hard to find and you'll see all the work.

Riker36
06-29-21, 14:12

Again, I certainly wouldn't expect this with every broad in there but it never hurts to ask once you get these girls all alone.Would you describe Shelly as being thin? I'm talking 125-130 thin, not 165-170, which some of the heavier mongers would consider thin. Hell, there's guys here who consider Breeze and the downriver nuru woman to be thin.

DeoMaxim
06-29-21, 14:44
Anyone been to Lucky on 9 mile east of downtown? Saw some chatter when it opened last year but couldn't find any reports. Been looking for a new go-to since the changes at SWB and may TOFTT if no one has been there yet.

TheCarlMan
06-29-21, 15:02
Ass was done, nose etc. She's just shy of 50.look at the before pics, she's not hard to find and you'll see all the work.I meant to say 50 and not 60. She's not a licensed masseuse. She just gives a rub as a prelude to something that never happens. Very expensive experience that many SP charge half the price. The real deal is Ebony or Jenny in SCS. Her routine has become lackluster. I dropped her from my go to list years ago when she shorted my appointment twice. She rushes and seems to be waiting for someone more important.

EvanAdamson
06-29-21, 15:21
They've been reported on the escort page. I've never heard of anyone actually getting anything other than scammed. I've tried it myself and it's consistent, they give you an address. Then you arrive, before they tell you the room number they want your photo of you in front of the apartment (not an old photo) or no deal, after that I assume they want a prepay. I don't think anyone should be stupid enough to send a full face photo.So you went there? In Troy? They say cash only, confirmed no deposit, so how would they take the prepay? You also declined face photo and they didn't let you in?

CarmeloJoe35
06-29-21, 16:32
So you went there? In Troy? They say cash only, confirmed no deposit, so how would they take the prepay? You also declined face photo and they didn't let you in?Took me a while to get there. I was parked outside the complex and let them know I was there. Waited for a while. Then they said to take a photo of the building to prove I was there. So I did. Then then they asked me to send a photo of my face. I said no. They told me, no photo, no service. I said good bye. What a waste of my f'and time. Took 30 minutes to drive there because traffic was really bad. Never trying them again. I have yet to read one senior member post a review on any of those ads. That should tell you something.

HighLife68
06-29-21, 16:35
I meant to say 50 and not 60. She's not a licensed masseuse. She just gives a rub as a prelude to something that never happens. Very expensive experience that many SP charge half the price. The real deal is Ebony or Jenny in SCS. Her routine has become lackluster. I dropped her from my go to list years ago when she shorted my appointment twice. She rushes and seems to be waiting for someone more important.I know Jenny at PT.

Who is ebony in SCS and any reviews on her and location.

TullyBlanchard
06-29-21, 17:36
Would you describe Shelly as being thin? I'm talking 125-130 thin, not 165-170, which some of the heavier mongers would consider thin. Hell, there's guys here who consider Breeze and the downriver nuru woman to be thin.No, I'd say average body type but with nice curves.

TheCarlMan
06-29-21, 17:46
I know Jenny at PT.

Who is ebony in SCS and any reviews on her and location.Ebony is at the Saigon Spa. She is AA and extremely HOT. Killer body and has all the right moves.

Deviancenehem
06-29-21, 21:31
Gents:

I was in the mood after my funky chicken story from the are. In addition to the are, I cruised McNichols, Harper and Chalmers with no luck so I decided to try Empire Spa in Centerline since there seems to have been some favorable reports recently. Wow. Nice place! I like the rooms and table shower!! I drew Bay Dee? Or Baby? Not sure. Older as in at least 60. Short and skinny, larger A's and not a bad ass for an Asian provider, slightly curly permed dirty blonde / brown hair. Scorecard reads as follows:

Table Shower: C-.

Massagee: D+.

CBJ: C (No ball licking of sucking).

FS: F (Not available for me. Too buku).

Yes, once again I was cock blocked by my own cock at an Asian massage parlor. To make matters worse, she developed a bit of an attitude when it came time for the fun stuff. The lone highlight of the session was after the massagee...I was still on my back and she reached under from behind and stroked my member....that's always a nice touch when they do that. I paid $70 for 45 minutes and then tipped $70 out of the kindness of my heart. She apologized for no boom boom. Didn't even let me put just the tip in, but she let me cum all over her vagheen as she played with her bean. She does have nice small tits with nice erasers but wouldn't let me play with them much. She did spend some time with my cock in her mouth so she at least I can say she is a partial member of the club. She said new girl "sue" come next week. Maybe she handle you. I would have been much better off going to see Jenny at PT nails. If Jenny had a table shower, I would be broke.

ContinentalMan: Thanks for your reply to my PM. Unfortunately I didn't get it until after my visit. I will not be repeating as well.

Peace.Pretty sure her name is Daisy. She had to repeat it to me 3 times. Agree on the table shower and massage grades. Massage was almost comically bad. She seemed dubious about FS with me also, but did get it in. CG was nice, but she tired quickly. Mish was lifeless and ended up needing HJ to finish. Weird thing was her limit on no touching. Said nips were too sensitive (and I was not pinching or anything), and no touching the kitty. I will not be repeating as well.

BigGulpShuh
06-29-21, 23:27
So I've never explored Detroit, but I'm planning on heading that way either later this week or early next week. Best bang for the buck?

Deviancenehem
06-30-21, 00:09
So I've never explored Detroit, but I'm planning on heading that way either later this week or early next week. Best bang for the buck?How much bang? Wactcha want will help us direct. Also, metro Detroit is quite large, where will you be at?

Member #6492
06-30-21, 10:38
So I've never explored Detroit, but I'm planning on heading that way either later this week or early next week. Best bang for the buck?I'd recommend stopping at Lucky in Jackson over anything out here tbh.

BigGulpShuh
06-30-21, 14:43
How much bang? Wactcha want will help us direct. Also, metro Detroit is quite large, where will you be at?Location really doesn't matter, I'm looking to visit the best Detroit has. Money is also not a concern, I just want the best experience for the money I'm spending.

ForJsm
06-30-21, 15:29
So I've never explored Detroit, but I'm planning on heading that way either later this week or early next week. Best bang for the buck?There is not much to see here. Stop at Grand Rapids and don't go any farther.

JamieGreek2019
06-30-21, 17:23
Tiffany definitely had work done on her face and her tits couldn't be faker. Not sure it she's had work done on her ass but definitely not ass implants. I've inspected her ass quite thoroughly, and not just in a dark room, and I've never seen a hit of scars. Don't know her age but she certainly doesn't have the body of a 50 year old.

Stay safe,

J.

Ass was done, nose etc. She's just shy of 50.look at the before pics, she's not hard to find and you'll see all the work.

Deviancenehem
06-30-21, 21:30
Amy, formerly of Vital Massage, is now full-time at Commerce Massage on 14-mile. Public service announcement for those, like me, who have had a MT move jobs without warning.

FoggyDew
07-01-21, 08:19
Seemingly real girl posting from Waterford on skip the past four days. Anyone try her out?

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864

TullyBlanchard
07-01-21, 09:38
Seemingly real girl posting from Waterford on skip the past four days. Anyone try her out?

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864I have thrice seen her. Dumpy apartment in a sketchy neighborhood. Can't recall if it's 80 or 100 for a half hour but she will provide a BJ with swallow and will pay attention to your anus as well during your visit. I have partaken in FS with her during one visit. 140 for that session.

Alright looking broad, nice cans. No fuss, no drama.

Questar999
07-01-21, 09:44
Tiffany definitely had work done on her face and her tits couldn't be faker. Not sure it she's had work done on her ass but definitely not ass implants. I've inspected her ass quite thoroughly, and not just in a dark room, and I've never seen a hit of scars. Don't know her age but she certainly doesn't have the body of a 50 year old.

Stay safe,

J.She just had a birthday and she's 50.

Rjcac62
07-01-21, 10:03

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864Hi Foggy,

I did late last year. You will be disappointed with the experience and location. Save your money and time. For what it's worth. My opinion only.

Jp1225
07-01-21, 11:53

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864Been reviewed on here. I've seen her. Not worth repeat. Bigger / older than advertised. She has you lay on the floor or an old mattress in her living room. Shady apartment location. There are better options out there. Nice big tits but that's about it. Not worth it.

BigD218
07-01-21, 12:26

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864She is very real. She charges 100.00 for an amazing massage and bbj or 140 for massage and FS.

DirtyOne313
07-01-21, 14:10

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864Yup totally fat.

CarmeloJoe35
07-01-21, 15:40
She just had a birthday and she's 50.Nope. Neither is true. I'm late 40's and she's younger than me. I guarantee it. But really, it doesn't matter, her age doesn't change her looks and she looks awesome. Ok. A little shillin there. LOL.

Questar999
07-01-21, 16:29
Nope. Neither is true. I'm late 40's and she's younger than me. I guarantee it. But really, it doesn't matter, her age doesn't change her looks and she looks awesome. Ok. A little shillin there. LOL.Oh!! I'm sorry, I thought that's what she told me. Anyway, She does look good and a little shillin is ok with me.

ContinentalMan
07-01-21, 16:45
She just had a birthday and she's 50.She could be 50. I know Jenny is 50, if not 51 now.

Johnny075
07-01-21, 17:21

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864I have been with her. She's cool. I had a ss with her. BBBJ, cim. She loves to swallow.

Johnny075
07-01-21, 18:57

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-and-very-happy-ending/728725511864I thought she was cool. No drama. Nice big tits. I had a ss $. 6 BBBJ, cim. She loves to swallow.

I would have no issues with seeing her again.

Fasted2010
07-01-21, 20:09
Amy, formerly of Vital Massage, is now full-time at Commerce Massage on 14-mile. Public service announcement for those, like me, who have had a MT move jobs without warning.Went back in reviews and couldn't find a definite answer on whether or not it's worth the trip to the Commerce Massage. I'm wondering if anyone had recent experience. Also is this he one in a shopping plaza on 14 near Beck?

Jackknoff
07-01-21, 21:27
I just had a duo with them and asked about her solo sessions because of all the people asking for her. She said that she only does the duos currently.

She has a fooken amazing body and her accent is just too cute. Simply and amazing time was had!!Does anyone have Lisa's number? The one I have for her (ends in 2828) isn't working anymore.

TIA.

Member #6098
07-01-21, 22:57
Just thought I would give a little update on what I think is one of the best bargains in the area. A massage and HE from the gals at Bella on 10 Mile and Gratiot. I usually see Joy or Hannah. The hour usually lasts a few minutes longer, and most times, the girl who answers the phone will come in and join in for a few moments doing a 4 hand. I think she makes the rounds to all of the rooms to give a little extra. Hannah is always very good, but Joy is extra special. She does great back-walking and her tease and prostate paly, if you're into that, is spectacular. I saw Joy a couple nights ago, and I am still thinking about the awesome time I had. Great massage, great ending. A real win-win!

SalBass
07-01-21, 23:58
Nope. Neither is true. I'm late 40's and she's younger than me. I guarantee it. But really, it doesn't matter, her age doesn't change her looks and she looks awesome. Ok. A little shillin there. LOL.She's 47, so if you're 48-49 then yes she's younger LOL.

TheCarlMan
07-02-21, 09:00

Stay safe,

J.Of course no scars. It's all done through injections. Multiple stages. Asian woman have no ass. Not being racists, just the way it is.

Deviancenehem
07-02-21, 09:09
Went back in reviews and couldn't find a definite answer on whether or not it's worth the trip to the Commerce Massage. I'm wondering if anyone had recent experience. Also is this he one in a shopping plaza on 14 near Beck?14/ Haggerty. Very cute, bit flirty, in my experience CMT-level massage, no extras.

DatyGuy420
07-02-21, 09:25
I thought she was cool. No drama. Nice big tits. I had a ss $. 6 BBBJ, cim. She loves to swallow.

I would have no issues with seeing her again.For one, 160 for a BBBJ?? Get the fuck out of here. I saw that pig for 60 a ss last year and know she want 100 LOL nope. For two there's a reason she only uses the same two pics. She's a big girl. You can pay 160 for a BBBJ, but I wouldn't give her more then 80 a ss. She did suck dick good, but for 160?? Nope not that good. I don't get some of you guys. She's not hot, not fit, lives in a shit hole appartment and you give 160 for a BJ? Either it's a self review or you just don't get out much so you don't know what else is out there. I don't care what your review says, she only worth 60-80 ss all day.

BackRoom Bob
07-02-21, 09:53
I just left Bonita. She is taking 10 days off effective immediately.

Kovalenko 2015
07-02-21, 12:08
Been reviewed on here. I've seen her. Not worth repeat. Bigger / older than advertised. She has you lay on the floor or an old mattress in her living room. Shady apartment location. There are better options out there. Nice big tits but that's about it. Not worth it.Totally agree with that definitely not my cup of tea. Not for that money.

BReacher99
07-02-21, 13:04
Yup totally fat.More than 150#?

Nukmed
07-02-21, 13:49
Gentlemen, I will be in Novi next week for a couple of nights. Any info on a good Outcall Lady in that area? Hoping for mid to young. Could be a masseuse too. Hoping for cuteness.

Thanks fellas,

NukMed.

ED Pills
07-02-21, 14:55
I just left Bonita. She is taking 10 days off effective immediately.You must have done some number on her.

BrownCrown
07-02-21, 15:15
Long time lurker, first time reviewer. Haven't been in the hobby for a while. Went in Thai DDS for 1 hr. Drew Sophia. Decent massage for 20 minutes. On the flip, she started jackhammering, so had to slow her down and guide. She was ok with OTC and then popped out the puppies to play with. Blew load in 10 minutes. Cleaned up, and started massage again (this time it was just lame massage). 20 minutes remaining on clock. She asked want to do again, I shrugged, so it began all over again. This time lasted 15 minutes. Not bad for. 7 to house and. 5 tip, 1 hr, 2 loads.

BrownCrown
07-02-21, 15:40
Decided to spend Friday afternoon relaxing at Empire Spa. Daisy walked me in. Asked if I need shower, I said sure. Shower was abysmal. After 10 minutes, wiped me down and started the massage. Massage was even worst. No pressure, just fingers gliding over the back. Tried to touch her thighs as she rubbed shoulders, but she quickly moved away. On the flip, asked her to climb up and massage. Nothing. No touching the nips, too sensitive she said. After little bit tease, asked if I need HJ or BJ, BJ was. 8, said no and went with regular HJ. Was not satisfied so tipped less than the usual. Damage. 6 house plus. 3 tip for 30 minutes.

Overall, not worth it. Would not repeat.

BrownCrown
07-02-21, 16:33
Pretty sure her name is Daisy. She had to repeat it to me 3 times. Agree on the table shower and massage grades. Massage was almost comically bad. She seemed dubious about FS with me also, but did get it in. CG was nice, but she tired quickly. Mish was lifeless and ended up needing HJ to finish. Weird thing was her limit on no touching. Said nips were too sensitive (and I was not pinching or anything), and no touching the kitty. I will not be repeating as well.Same experience with Daisy. Will not repeat again.

AsianLoves
07-02-21, 17:08
Long time lurker, first time poster. I figured I could start to add to the story, starting with the new AMP in Novi. There are only a couple reviews on here and on rubmaps.

The photos online are accurate and the place is new and much nicer than most of the AMPs. The rooms are very private and parking is easy. I walked in and had to wait a few minutes, but there was a comfortable chair in the lobby, nice touch, and it's not right next to the door so you don't have that weird experience.

It turns out I was greeted by "KK" who was wearing a mask. If I were to guess, she is probably between 30-40 years old, petite with a nice figure. The rooms are nice and clean. Anyway, I undressed and laid down with no towel.

She walked in and asked what kind of pressure I wanted. I needed it so I asked for strong massage. She placed the towel on me to start out, but then took it off. Not sure why, but a lot of girls do that.

She gave a really strong massage and it was fantastic, one of the best I've received in a while. We chatted a little and I found that we had some things in common. I've been to China many times. So it was cool we seemed to connect. After she got the hot towel, she put the towel back on and dried me off and started the soft touch. She was a bit hesitant but I left happy. Almost fell asleep at the end as she was massaging my head and scalp.

Afterward, she gave me a card. I guess I can earn a free massage, so that's cool. I'll definitely be back. As always, YMMV.

Johnny075
07-02-21, 17:22
For one, 160 for a BBBJ?? Get the fuck out of here. I saw that pig for 60 a ss last year and know she want 100 LOL nope. For two there's a reason she only uses the same two pics. She's a big girl. You can pay 160 for a BBBJ, but I wouldn't give her more then 80 a ss. She did suck dick good, but for 160?? Nope not that good. I don't get some of you guys. She's not hot, not fit, lives in a shit hole appartment and you give 160 for a BJ? Either it's a self review or you just don't get out much so you don't know what else is out there. I don't care what your review says, she only worth 60-80 ss all day.60 for the ss. Not 160. Yes she sucked a good dick. No I didn't pay 160. That's more than I would pay for ss.

CarpetMunchr69
07-02-21, 17:47
I thought she was cool. No drama. Nice big tits. I had a ss $. 6 BBBJ, cim. She loves to swallow.

I would have no issues with seeing her again.She's hideous. I've never been to such a bottom of the barrel location for a piece of ass. On a scale of 1-10, she's a 3. She's real curvy, got a gut. Has really bad teeth. Loves facials. Will suck you BBBJ but for FS its covered and will tell you she has a gun, if you think you will attempt to slide it in raw.

Rogmaes
07-02-21, 19:20
Just thought I would give a little update on what I think is one of the best bargains in the area. A massage and HE from the gals at Bella on 10 Mile and Gratiot. I usually see Joy or Hannah. The hour usually lasts a few minutes longer, and most times, the girl who answers the phone will come in and join in for a few moments doing a 4 hand. I think she makes the rounds to all of the rooms to give a little extra. Hannah is always very good, but Joy is extra special. She does great back-walking and her tease and prostate paly, if you're into that, is spectacular. I saw Joy a couple nights ago, and I am still thinking about the awesome time I had. Great massage, great ending. A real win-win!Best massage in all the Metro area. You're right about Joy. I think I got a six hand once since they weren't busy. They chatter as they work in what I think is Korean. Joy is the only one present for closing and is quite skilled. I remember going home afterwards and dozed off for a least 1 hour. To quote Cosmo Kramer, "I was as loose as cream corn".

AMonguero
07-03-21, 00:44
There's two chicks (blonde and brown hair) that advertise on rubratings located on dix, they're scammers, they say 100/ hr and slightly more for sexy extras through text but when you get there they say that's only a massage place with no extras and 130/ hr. Don't waste your time here.

Blazer1
07-03-21, 07:21
You must have done some number on her.When I saw her she told me she is going on vacation.

FrankyV8
07-03-21, 08:20
Best massage in all the Metro area. You're right about Joy. I think I got a six hand once since they weren't busy. They chatter as they work in what I think is Korean. Joy is the only one present for closing and is quite skilled. I remember going home afterwards and dozed off for a least 1 hour. To quote Cosmo Kramer, "I was as loose as cream corn".Was at Belle maybe 3 wk ago. 3 or 4 women there, no other customers. Unfortunately I did not get the 4 -handed massage. Maybe next time.

TullyBlanchard
07-03-21, 09:23
She's hideous. I've never been to such a bottom of the barrel location for a piece of ass. On a scale of 1-10, she's a 3. She's real curvy, got a gut. Has really bad teeth. Loves facials. Will suck you BBBJ but for FS its covered and will tell you she has a gun, if you think you will attempt to slide it in raw.Damn, last time I saw her she would let me give her a cream rinse.

JamieGreek2019
07-03-21, 10:39
Got it. The doctor that perfected that procedure deserves a noble prize!

Stay safe,

J.

Of course no scars. It's all done through injections. Multiple stages. Asian woman have no ass. Not being racists, just the way it is.

TomSmith26
07-03-21, 11:48
Holly is gone-- had good GFE from her.

Were remodeling so I left couple weeks ago.

Anyone been there or know where holly went?

FCastle88
07-03-21, 12:27
IDK what I'm doing wrong but I've called the PT Nails number multiple times on multiple days and I can't get someone to answer the phone. Can anyone hook me up with Jen's personal number?

AngusGuy
07-03-21, 16:12
IDK what I'm doing wrong but I've called the PT Nails number multiple times on multiple days and I can't get someone to answer the phone. Can anyone hook me up with Jen's personal number?Very strange place. I sent you a PM with Jenny's cell number. She was the origiinal owner and sold months after opening. Some very rude guy manages the nail business. Jenny maintained her room somehow. The owners seem oblivious of her activities. Let me know if you manage to schedule an appointment with her.

Jimbalaya
07-03-21, 16:20
Very strange place. I sent you a PM with Jenny's cell number. She was the origiinal owner and sold months after opening. Jenny maintained her room somehow. Let me know if you manage to schedule an appointment with her.I called earlier and the girl that answered said she was Jenny. This was at 10 am, but she didn't have anything open til noon. I'm new to this so didn't know what to do. Said ok thanks and ended the call. Maybe next time, gadget. Maybe next time.

AngusGuy
07-03-21, 17:07
I called earlier and the girl that answered said she was Jenny. This was at 10 am, but she didn't have anything open til noon. I'm new to this so didn't know what to do. Said ok thanks and ended the call. Maybe next time, gadget. Maybe next time.Just say see you at 12 then. Stop by Kroger and bring her some Salmon Sushi and you'll get some extra TLC. Enter from the steel door at the back from the parking lot and use the doorbell. Watch your speed in SCS.

YetAnotherGuy
07-03-21, 17:27
Holly is gone-- had good GFE from her.

Were remodeling so I left couple weeks ago.

Anyone been there or know where holly went?Don't know Holly, but was just at Sunny last week, mediocre experience though. Convinced her to give FS for $120 on top of the house fee, she lays down sideways on the table. Not worth it IMO. But the massage was ok and whoever I was with had nice tits.

TheHoleTruth
07-04-21, 08:20
I'm thinking of signing up for massages at a couple of different places on Groupon. I've never seen these places mentioned on here. What should I expect going there? Are they usually legit and only give a massage? I don't want to send the wrong signals and get kicked out of there. Your thoughts?

ED Pills
07-04-21, 13:16
I'm thinking of signing up for massages at a couple of different places on Groupon. I've never seen these places mentioned on here. What should I expect going there? Are they usually legit and only give a massage? I don't want to send the wrong signals and get kicked out of there. Your thoughts?Obviously, You should expect a massage only.

PowerHouse1
07-04-21, 16:13
Long time lurker, first time poster. I figured I could start to add to the story, starting with the new AMP in Novi. There are only a couple reviews on here and on rubmaps.

The photos online are accurate and the place is new and much nicer than most of the AMPs. The rooms are very private and parking is easy. I walked in and had to wait a few minutes, but there was a comfortable chair in the lobby, nice touch, and it's not right next to the door so you don't have that weird experience.

It turns out I was greeted by "KK" who was wearing a mask. If I were to guess, she is probably between 30-40 years old, petite with a nice figure. The rooms are nice and clean. Anyway, I undressed and laid down with no towel.

She walked in and asked what kind of pressure I wanted. I needed it so I asked for strong massage. She placed the towel on me to start out, but then took it off. Not sure why, but a lot of girls do that.

She gave a really strong massage and it was fantastic, one of the best I've received in a while. We chatted a little and I found that we had some things in common. I've been to China many times. So it was cool we seemed to connect. After she got the hot towel, she put the towel back on and dried me off and started the soft touch. She was a bit hesitant but I left happy. Almost fell asleep at the end as she was massaging my head and scalp.

Afterward, she gave me a card. I guess I can earn a free massage, so that's cool. I'll definitely be back. As always, YMMV. How many times do you have to go to get the freebie on the punch card?

Member #6060
07-04-21, 19:52
She's hideous. I've never been to such a bottom of the barrel location for a piece of ass. On a scale of 1-10, she's a 3. She's real curvy, got a gut. Has really bad teeth. Loves facials. Will suck you BBBJ but for FS its covered and will tell you she has a gun, if you think you will attempt to slide it in raw.Did she also advertise on STG as lactating? 2 ads, similar girls. I met the lactating one. She was really not attractive. And yes, the apartment was soooo uncomfortably dingy and wrong. Mattress on floor. Bathroom with no door. It was so seedy. Across from Happys Pizza and a Shawarma place. It was so bad I was worried I caught something. And l didn't even insert or use my mouth. Just hands. But it was that bad.

T Long
07-05-21, 08:37
How many times do you have to go to get the freebie on the punch card?Then you get the 11th free. I went this weekend. Drew KK. She is a very pretty Chinese woman I would peg her to be mid to late 30's. Similar to the other review, the place is very well done with all the feel of a legit massage parlor and that is what I got the first time. KK has some great massage skills. Worked all the key muscle groups for an all around quality massage. She brushed up against the boys on more than one occasion. It might have been normal, but seemed a bit more than coincidental. Maybe more is on the table after the first visit. I would go again. I saw the other girl there and she was friendly, too. It's a big difference from walking in some of these places and feel like your interrupting there TikTok time. Paid $70, tipped $20.

AsianLoves
07-05-21, 08:51
How many times do you have to go to get the freebie on the punch card?Looks like the 11th one is free.

Jimbalaya
07-05-21, 10:57
Very strange place. I sent you a PM with Jenny's cell number. She was the origiinal owner and sold months after opening. Some very rude guy manages the nail business. Jenny maintained her room somehow. The owners seem oblivious of her activities. Let me know if you manage to schedule an appointment with her.Mind if I get that number too?

AngusGuy
07-05-21, 12:18
Mind if I get that number too?You got it. Post your adventure with her. Do not enter from the Harper front door. Enter from the parking lot door.

AMonguero
07-05-21, 12:36
Could I have her number too please? TIA.

You got it. Post your adventure with her. Do not enter from the Harper front door. Enter from the parking lot door.

Trvlr5
07-05-21, 13:35

Afterward, she gave me a card. I guess I can earn a free massage, so that's cool. I'll definitely be back. As always, YMMV.What new AMP in Novi? I am not aware of any really new ones.

TWood
07-05-21, 16:39
Has anyone been to Jennifer's new location? Prefer PM response.

Thanks.

AngusGuy
07-05-21, 17:29
Mind if I get that number too?PM everything you need to know.

Praetorian1981
07-05-21, 17:59
PM everything you need to know.Could I get that too? Along with a description of her?

ED Pills
07-05-21, 18:46
What new AMP in Novi? I am not aware of any really new ones.Comfort spa. (new name).

Jackknoff
07-05-21, 20:58
Comfort spa. (new name).What is the best place to get a massage with HJ (or preferably BBBJ).

In the novi area.

AMP or individual.

Please let me know.

NorthVdunz129
07-06-21, 08:24
Comfort spa is nothing more than a lame backmassage with a do it yourself option I encourage my fellow mongers not to waste your money and either go to traditional in Wixom or Novi massage they are guaranteed to make you happy and more than a handy is on the table rather pay $. 40-100 for actual service not someone that wants to take my money and run.

AngusGuy
07-06-21, 09:48
Could I get that too? Along with a description of her?Why don't I get a description of you first?

Praetorian1981
07-06-21, 10:25
Why don't I get a description of you first?Sure. Because asking what a provider might look like is so out of line.

LetsGetStarted
07-06-21, 12:06
https://monroemi.craigslist.org/bts/d/monroe-massage-at-warm-environment/7342643310.html anyone travel to monroe michigan? I noticed this ad and wondered if anyone knows anything, thank you.

ContinentalMan
07-06-21, 13:22
What is the best place to get a massage with HJ (or preferably BBBJ).

In the novi area.

AMP or individual.

Please let me know.Same here but looking for more than just a HJ.

T Long
07-06-21, 13:38
Comfort spa is nothing more than a lame backmassage with a do it yourself option I encourage my fellow mongers not to waste your money and either go to traditional in Wixom or Novi massage they are guaranteed to make you happy and more than a handy is on the table rather pay $. 40-100 for actual service not someone that wants to take my money and run.So NorthVdunz129, this is your third post in one month telling people not to go to Comfort Spa. You say they are lame or it's a waste of money three different times within the last month. It just seems odd that you would go out of your way to bash a brand new AMP when others have posted positive reviews. I realize YMMV, so. It would be helpful if you actually described your visit: who you saw, how long, what the problem was. Like I said in my review, my experience was very good. No, I didn't get a HE, but that doesn't make it a bad shop or "lame" or whatever. Have you stopped to consider that maybe your having a bad experience had nothing to do with the AMP or the girls, but had everything to do with you? I stand by my review.

Robxx
07-06-21, 13:55
Same here but looking for more than just a HJ.I'd like to know too.

ED Pills
07-06-21, 14:30
Same here but looking for more than just a HJ.There are no massage PARLORS in novi area that provide more than HJ Might want to try escort thread.

AngusGuy
07-06-21, 14:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive .white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Retired69
07-06-21, 15:43
I'm thinking of signing up for massages at a couple of different places on Groupon. I've never seen these places mentioned on here. What should I expect going there? Are they usually legit and only give a massage? I don't want to send the wrong signals and get kicked out of there. Your thoughts?You can google the place and read the reviews if any. It been several years but I bought 2 from a place on 10 mike between Southfield and greenfield they were just starting up the 2nd place great massage and very happy ending.

Retired69
07-06-21, 15:52
Needed an actual massage today so stopped at Monroe street but they had a line in the waiting room. Decided to see for myself what was available at Tele & Mich. Older lady, really good massage, some teasing and a decent ending. Knows her way around the entire area. I get the sense that her endings would improve with repeat visits. $. 7 + $. 5.What are the two names the only one at the corner was silver spa they been closed for years.

Retired69
07-06-21, 16:04
I'm thinking of signing up for massages at a couple of different places on Groupon. I've never seen these places mentioned on here. What should I expect going there? Are they usually legit and only give a massage? I don't want to send the wrong signals and get kicked out of there. Your thoughts?You can google the place and read the reviews if any. It been several years but I bought 2 from a place on 10 mike between Southfield and greenfield they were just starting up the 2nd place great massage and very happy ending.

ED Pills
07-06-21, 17:12
Then just say that and provide the contact info. I have no problem offering any information I can to help make the experience for others better. But maybe that's just me being helpful and wanting to look out for others.If this is still about jen at pt nails, I believe the hundreds of prior reviews agreed on "chubby".

HighLife68
07-06-21, 17:40
If this is still about jen at pt nails, I believe the hundreds of prior reviews agreed on "chubby".She lost a little weight.

Cute 6/10.

AngusGuy
07-06-21, 17:56
She lost a little weight.

Cute 6/10.I think she may have put on some LB's but in the right places. I'll admit I haven't seen her in quite a while. She was always a little heavy but in all the right places. You want some skinny little harlot with attitude or someone with a pleasant disposition that is attractive and appreciates you being there by giving what you paid for?

AngusGuy
07-06-21, 19:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tttttwh
07-06-21, 20:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Deviancenehem
07-06-21, 21:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HighLife68
07-07-21, 06:07
She lost a little weight.

Cute 6/10.Effort is a 10/10.

TylerWayne
07-07-21, 10:45
Anyone have any info on this place?

Can't tell if it's 100% legit or if there's offerings once in. I don't know why a legit place would advertise on rubratings, other than I guess to get suckers like us going in.

I just moved from AZ and there was a place very similar to this but you could get anything you wanted once in the room with the girl. They just played a very legit looking front house.

AngusGuy
07-07-21, 14:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WixTrain
07-07-21, 15:21
Headed to healing plus a couple days back after a couple reviews mentioning cece. Walked in, greeted by mama. Told her I wanted an hour quoted at $80, I'm walks cece. Pretty cute kid 30's to early 40's. Asks if I wanted a shower table and I obliged, pretty good with a lot of teasing joking and touching afterwards she guides me to a sauna to dry off then to my room. This is where I get annoyed, she asks me what I wanted before the massage even begins, quotes me ridiculous prices, starting at 120 on top of the 80. I could get much more than this for that price, I proceeded to ask for my money back and walked out. Don't be afraid to say no and leave, these girls need to understand we're not going to be strong armed to pay for a quick nut.

TullyBlanchard
07-07-21, 16:00

Can't tell if it's 100% legit or if there's offerings once in. I don't know why a legit place would advertise on rubratings, other than I guess to get suckers like us going in.

I just moved from AZ and there was a place very similar to this but you could get anything you wanted once in the room with the girl. They just played a very legit looking front house.Strictly legit. If you even mention extras when booking they will shut you down right then and there.

BigRy3636
07-07-21, 16:52
Has only bee legit when I've gone there. The blonde used to work at La Toca (bikini joint) but they only wear tight yoga pants and sport bras there. Never a hint of anything more.

I just moved from AZ and there was a place very similar to this but you could get anything you wanted once in the room with the girl. They just played a very legit looking front house.

UltraFind77
07-07-21, 17:13
Tried this one yesterday. Free table shower advertised. Nope Free hot stones advertised. Nope 15% 1st time customer. Nope OK massage not one flip. YMMV but I will avoid.

Fasted2010
07-07-21, 17:56

I just moved from AZ and there was a place very similar to this but you could get anything you wanted once in the room with the girl. They just played a very legit looking front house.Looks like a bikini joint. Lots of sizzle but no steak. Save your money. Detroit isn't like Phoenix in a whole lot of ways. One of them being the AMPs. You can get just about anything you want in Phoenix. Here you're lucky for a handshake. Used to be a whole lot better before the 'demic with lots of FS AMPs and UTR apartment girls. No more. And it's a real shame.

GreyWorld
07-07-21, 18:58
Anyone have the contact for Jenny from Breeze? I believe someone said her old number works, however I'm wondering if she's got a new place setup by now. Feel free to PM if you'd like, please and thanks.

GreyWorld
07-07-21, 20:25
Anyone have the contact for Jenny from Breeze? I believe someone said her old number works, however I'm wondering if she's got a new place setup by now. Feel free to PM if you'd like, please and thanks.My mistake I meant "Jennifer".

Roving1
07-07-21, 21:03
Has anyone been to Jennifer's new location? Prefer PM response.

Thanks.I would be grateful of a run down of her new setup and a current review of Jennifer at her new place as well. It's been a while and I got spooked off by the whole nosey neighbour thing.

Bzerkley Rich
07-08-21, 07:44
Setting up a visit with Leah in Shelby Township. She had an ad on CL. Anyone see her already? Any concerns or experience with her? Otherwise I will report back. Thanks.

Dackli1574
07-08-21, 10:16
https://detroit.rubratings.com/232755

Anyone have a session with her?

Seems TGTBT.

CarmeloJoe35
07-08-21, 11:50

Seems TGTBT.I'm interested but also skeptical.

Ropeshark07
07-08-21, 11:57
So NorthVdunz129, this is your third post in one month telling people not to go to Comfort Spa. You say they are lame or it's a waste of money three different times within the last month. It just seems odd that you would go out of your way to bash a brand new AMP when others have posted positive reviews. I realize YMMV, so. It would be helpful if you actually described your visit: who you saw, how long, what the problem was. Like I said in my review, my experience was very good. No, I didn't get a HE, but that doesn't make it a bad shop or "lame" or whatever. Have you stopped to consider that maybe your having a bad experience had nothing to do with the AMP or the girls, but had everything to do with you? I stand by my review.

Edited: I just realized my mistake. Comfort Spa I'm referring to was on Wayne Rd near Ford, Westland. (Just massage and HJ, nothing more, but still good.) I don't know anything about the Novi AMP of the same name, but my experience says you're lucky to get even a handy in Novi.

"I used to think Comfort Spa was pretty good, but it's been closed recently (for past 2 months). Has it reopened? I drive by there pretty frequently, including last week and it was still closed."

IamMax007
07-08-21, 12:46
Going to try. Keeping an eye for reports.

Seems TGTBT.

JumpingBean
07-08-21, 14:21
Setting up a visit with Leah in Shelby Township. She had an ad on CL. Anyone see her already? Any concerns or experience with her? Otherwise I will report back. Thanks.I seen her the other day, 25 mile & shelby area, safe and clean place, she is a very big girl, early 40's doesn't do much of a massage, basic back rub. She has DD's. I won't repeat. Some one trying to make a few extra bucks from current dish washer gig.

JamieGreek2019
07-08-21, 14:39
I have no personal info but her website lists her weight in Kilos. May be a website template thing though. 313 number and the photos don't look obviously fake. Let us know if you TOFTT.

Stay safe,

J.

I'm interested but also skeptical.

Epoks
07-08-21, 14:45
I seen her the other day, 25 mile & shelby area, safe and clean place, she is a very big girl, early 40's doesn't do much of a massage, basic back rub. She has DD's. I won't repeat. Some one trying to make a few extra bucks from current dish washer gig.Can you PM me her contact info. Seen her years ago.

TullyBlanchard
07-08-21, 15:29
I seen her the other day, 25 mile & shelby area, safe and clean place, she is a very big girl, early 40's doesn't do much of a massage, basic back rub. She has DD's. I won't repeat. Some one trying to make a few extra bucks from current dish washer gig.Got a link or contact info?

MagnifiRod
07-08-21, 15:51
I tried 4 different ads and phone numbers and all of them point you to an apartment address on Axtell drive in Troy. You get there and then they ask you for a selfie. I don't know what their game is but I'm not playing.

I guess no real Asian apartment girls exist in the area anymore.

They've been reported on the escort page. I've never heard of anyone actually getting anything other than scammed. I've tried it myself and it's consistent, they give you an address. Then you arrive, before they tell you the room number they want your photo of you in front of the apartment (not an old photo) or no deal, after that I assume they want a prepay. I don't think anyone should be stupid enough to send a full face photo.

Jackknoff
07-08-21, 16:15
If you are looking for contact information for Jenny go to the Web site for P. T Nails phone number. The Spa will give you her cell #. I have to recluse myself from the forum. Health and happiness to all.I just called the salon, and they couldn't share her cell. Just said they'd take a message. I have a strong feeling that the message will never be received.

Can someone please pm me her cell.

Thanks.

SenorVac
07-08-21, 16:56
I just called the salon, and they couldn't share her cell. Just said they'd take a message. I have a strong feeling that the message will never be received.

Can someone please pm me her cell.

Thanks.I got you man.

Jackknoff
07-08-21, 17:04
I got you man.Thank you 🙏.

CarmeloJoe35
07-08-21, 17:51
I tried 4 different ads and phone numbers and all of them point you to an apartment address on Axtell drive in Troy. You get there and then they ask you for a selfie. I don't know what their game is but I'm not playing.

I guess no real Asian apartment girls exist in the area anymore.Yeah. I'm not playing their game either. I've not seen one review of these with a successful visit.

LuckyJimmy
07-08-21, 18:11

I guess no real Asian apartment girls exist in the area anymore.Actually, I did get inside on Axtell drive. Coms we're difficult, asked me for photo of building to prove I was there, check, then asked for my picture, I just said NFW, then sent a photo of a nice "fan" of hundys, fiddies, and Jackson's, and poof! That was the secret code. So they then explain that I actually need to go to the apartment across the street, park around back, and ring the bell and she buzzed me in.

Once inside, the girl of course was not remotely close to the hottie in the ad, but not awful. "Take off shoes" ok OK, and away we go to the bedroom, where we get down to it. Off comes the bathrobe she's wearing and a much heavier than advertised body (admittedly large cans) but LJ Jr is ready, and we go at it. Ad said BBBJ, she wouldn't go for it so I eventually agreed to CBJ, but she is awful, choking and gagging on it and I'm not halfway in. I'm big but by no means gigantic, and if you make a JOB of sucking d*ck, you got to suck that d*ck, dammit! Ok, so that's a no-go, and jr. Is threatening to just bail if this is as good as it's going to get, so I quickly switch holes, and try to get the friction to overcome the desensitization of the cover, but it was so loose I might as well have been hanging it in a bucket of warm-ish dirty dishwater. All in all, not a good experience. I swore I'd never go back, and haven't yet, but thought about it. Maybe rotation of talent happens, but I haven't tried again. Of course, and as always, YMMV. !

LuckyJimmy
07-08-21, 18:16
Going to try. Keeping an eye for reports.I'll be watching for your report.been curious about this one too!

LJ.

JumpingBean
07-08-21, 20:00
Got a link or contact info?No current link, she claims It was taken down and was refunded your money. I told her maybe because it said sensual in it, told her to change up wording in ad and repost.

CarmeloJoe35
07-08-21, 22:25
Actually, I did get inside on Axtell drive. Coms we're difficult, asked me for photo of building to prove I was there, check, then asked for my picture, I just said NFW, then sent a photo of a nice "fan" of hundys, fiddies, and Jackson's, and poof! That was the secret code. So they then explain that I actually need to go to the apartment across the street, park around back, and ring the bell and she buzzed me in.

Once inside, the girl of course was not remotely close to the hottie in the ad, but not awful. "Take off shoes" ok OK, and away we go to the bedroom, where we get down to it. Off comes the bathrobe she's wearing and a much heavier than advertised body (admittedly large cans) but LJ Jr is ready, and we go at it. Ad said BBBJ, she wouldn't go for it so I eventually agreed to CBJ, but she is awful, choking and gagging on it and I'm not halfway in. I'm big but by no means gigantic, and if you make a JOB of sucking d*ck, you got to suck that d*ck, dammit! Ok, so that's a no-go, and jr. Is threatening to just bail if this is as good as it's going to get, so I quickly switch holes, and try to get the friction to overcome the desensitization of the cover, but it was so loose I might as well have been hanging it in a bucket of warm-ish dirty dishwater. All in all, not a good experience. I swore I'd never go back, and haven't yet, but thought about it. Maybe rotation of talent happens, but I haven't tried again. Of course, and as always, YMMV. !Sounds like it's not worth it. Thanks for TOFTT. Cheers!

MotorCity7
07-09-21, 06:24
Setting up a visit with Leah in Shelby Township. She had an ad on CL. Anyone see her already? Any concerns or experience with her? Otherwise I will report back. Thanks.I saw her yesterday. Very large girl, clean, safe environment. She originally asked for 200 so I was thinking maybe FS or something. No chance, she is not full service or oral. Just an extremely bad rub for 5 minutes then says flip over. Immediately went for my cock for he. Technique was horrible so I took matters into my own hands. Only good part was I exploded all over her.

Left her 80 bucks and felt I overpaid by about 70. Never again.

Alex734
07-09-21, 11:04
Gentlemen if you have enough time. Take a drive out to Ypsilanti. I know what your thinking that's it's too far out it's usually trash girls in ypsi but this one is a needle in the haystack. Very well spoken and friendly. She is staying at a very nice hotel. It's the kind of book for business travel. She only offers hand release but her body is amazing with a little bit of baby damage but it can very easily bee overlooked. It was a nice sensual body rub. I'd repeat and recommend. You will not get anything more than hand release. It's nice knowing what your going to get and the donation amount ahead of time. No upselling.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/obeda-the-needle-in-a-haystack/342824281041

EvanAdamson
07-09-21, 11:24
Seems like there are 2 places on 21 & Hayes and whenever I use search on this thread. It's not clear which one is reviewed?

#1 is North-East and Google shows two names: Ocean Asian Therapy and Great Hands Asian Spa. They have table shower.

#2 is South-West and Google shows two names as well: Today Summer Massage and Blue Hawaii massage.

Any feedback?

LuckyJimmy
07-09-21, 13:10
Gentlemen if you have enough time. Take a drive out to Ypsilanti. I know what your thinking that's it's too far out it's usually trash girls in ypsi but this one is a needle in the haystack. Very well spoken and friendly. She is staying at a very nice hotel. It's the kind of book for business travel. She only offers hand release but her body is amazing with a little bit of baby damage but it can very easily bee overlooked. It was a nice sensual body rub. I'd repeat and recommend. You will not get anything more than hand release. It's nice knowing what your going to get and the donation amount ahead of time. No upselling.

https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/obeda-the-needle-in-a-haystack/342824281041Thanks for the report on Ypsilanti needle in haystackgirl.

I'm curious what was allowed.what did you get for your bucks.

Was there DFK, roaming / mutual touch? OTC? UTC?

Not sure I'm in at 200 for 1 hr rub w / handshake ending, but that add got my attention too. Thanks for TOFTT!

LJ.

LuckyJimmy
07-09-21, 13:17
Sounds like it's not worth it. Thanks for TOFTT. Cheers!CJ35: if I decide to try again, I'll post an update. I just might give it 1 more chance to see if the talent varies or gets upgraded.

Bruz69
07-09-21, 15:07
I got you man.Can you send me her number too? Thanks in advance!

Lifting620
07-10-21, 00:11
I would be grateful of a run down of her new setup and a current review of Jennifer at her new place as well. It's been a while and I got spooked off by the whole nosey neighbour thing.I have seen jen at least 20 times.

Always at her house. Never an issue with neighbors. She is still quirky, sweet, and best bang for the $.

FictionGenius
07-10-21, 01:12
Have an appointment with Sarah early next week anyone seen her lately haven't seen her since last year.

CarmeloJoe35
07-10-21, 08:47
CJ35: if I decide to try again, I'll post an update. I just might give it 1 more chance to see if the talent varies or gets upgraded.I hope it works out for you, but I'm super skeptical they will have someone younger, eager, and somewhat attractive. I think it's interesting that when you sent them a photo of cash they let you in. When I tried them back in the late winter, the cash thing didn't work for me. I suppose they are getting a lot of push back from guys and loosing business. I just don't understand the rationale for the selfie request. Makes no sense, especially when they won't do it themselves. I asked for a real selfie from them holding up a couple fingers in a specific way and they said no way, they "don't have time for that. " Big red flag for me.

CarmeloJoe35
07-10-21, 08:50
I have no personal info but her website lists her weight in Kilos. May be a website template thing though. 313 number and the photos don't look obviously fake. Let us know if you TOFTT.

Stay safe,

J.She sent an address downtown. That alone makes me nervous. Seems like all the fakes pick the hotel in central downtown. I did ask about booking fees, prepay and gift cards and she said she doesn't do that. Cash is fine. So maybe there is hope. I'm busy over the next several days, but I may try her once I free up.

PayStub
07-10-21, 09:49
Can you send me her number too? Thanks in advance!If you call salon and they don't give you her personal number its because she is full with her regulars. I ask if I could give her number out and she said she was busy for now.

Dante313
07-10-21, 10:10
Actually, I did get inside on Axtell drive. Coms we're difficult, asked me for photo of building to prove I was there, check, then asked for my picture, I just said NFW, then sent a photo of a nice "fan" of hundys, fiddies, and Jackson's, and poof! That was the secret code. So they then explain that I actually need to go to the apartment across the street, park around back, and ring the bell and she buzzed me in.

Once inside, the girl of course was not remotely close to the hottie in the ad, but not awful. "Take off shoes" ok OK, and away we go to the bedroom, where we get down to it. Off comes the bathrobe she's wearing and a much heavier than advertised body (admittedly large cans) but LJ Jr is ready, and we go at it. Ad said BBBJ, she wouldn't go for it so I eventually agreed to CBJ, but she is awful, choking and gagging on it and I'm not halfway in. I'm big but by no means gigantic, and if you make a JOB of sucking d*ck, you got to suck that d*ck, dammit! Ok, so that's a no-go, and jr. Is threatening to just bail if this is as good as it's going to get, so I quickly switch holes, and try to get the friction to overcome the desensitization of the cover, but it was so loose I might as well have been hanging it in a bucket of warm-ish dirty dishwater. All in all, not a good experience. I swore I'd never go back, and haven't yet, but thought about it. Maybe rotation of talent happens, but I haven't tried again. Of course, and as always, YMMV. !Welp I guess I'm glad I didn't miss much since if I recall the ad, then the text I got said no AA, now I'm glad because I'm not a small guy at all. Still if the talent does change I would be a bit sad, I wonder did any AA get through though.

LuckyJimmy
07-10-21, 11:04
She sent an address downtown. That alone makes me nervous. Seems like all the fakes pick the hotel in central downtown. I did ask about booking fees, prepay and gift cards and she said she doesn't do that. Cash is fine. So maybe there is hope. I'm busy over the next several days, but I may try her once I free up.Careful guys. Pretty sure this one's uncle LEO is answering the texts these days.

Stay safe out there.

CarmeloJoe35
07-10-21, 11:23
Careful guys. Pretty sure this one's uncle LEO is answering the texts these days.

Stay safe out there.What makes you think this is LEO? Admittedly, it Seems TGTBT; brand new, super hot, right downtown. I think I'll wait for a review.

LuckyJimmy
07-10-21, 12:15
What makes you think this is LEO? Admittedly, it Seems TGTBT; brand new, super hot, right downtown. I think I'll wait for a review.CJ35: Check your PM.

YoungBoyz24
07-10-21, 19:17
https://detroit.rubratings.com/223397

Got quoted $$ for FS. Walked in nice place, but I'm like positive that's not the girl in the picture. She was pretty cute though, no make up so maybe that's why I feel that way? But 80-90% not her. Nice condo in RO, led me upstairs where we got undressed. Laid down on the mattress for a shitty 1 hour rub, I believe she was on her phone most of the time just using 1 hand. Kids in the other room so that was kind of weird. After the hour is up she is asking about a tip? Quoted another $. I opted because thinking with the other head. Started with oral, covered, the mish finish. Not worth it. But you live and learn. Will probably be searching for a better FS experience if you guys have more recommendations. I read on here pretty often just don't post too much.

GoodTimer88
07-10-21, 22:22
What are the two names the only one at the corner was silver spa they been closed for years.Just says Chinese massage. It is on the northeast corner. Only been there a few months.

GoodTimer88
07-10-21, 22:36
Headed to healing plus a couple days back after a couple reviews mentioning cece. Walked in, greeted by mama. Told her I wanted an hour quoted at $80, I'm walks cece. Pretty cute kid 30's to early 40's. Asks if I wanted a shower table and I obliged, pretty good with a lot of teasing joking and touching afterwards she guides me to a sauna to dry off then to my room. This is where I get annoyed, she asks me what I wanted before the massage even begins, quotes me ridiculous prices, starting at 120 on top of the 80. I could get much more than this for that price, I proceeded to ask for my money back and walked out. Don't be afraid to say no and leave, these girls need to understand we're not going to be strong armed to pay for a quick nut.Please share where you are finding a super clean place, table shower, great massage with teasing, BJ, CFS and a nice clean up afterward from a decent looking, enthusiastic and friendly girl without needed an appointment for less than $. 2 for a full hour. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Wiskey71
07-11-21, 08:40
Did Jenn get a new number? Usually when I text her for an appt, she gets right back to me, but it's been a couple days this time. If anybody can PM me her contact, I'd appreciate it.

RyuSan
07-11-21, 10:40
I couldn't find a review and wanted to try something different. Overall it wasn't worth it. She was constantly getting up, setup was just a regular massage table with towels, she had the nuru gel but the rub was average and gel was melting quickly. Nice HJ and Russian ending but not worth for the nuru.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1642398

JayTwo21
07-11-21, 10:42
Please share where you are finding a super clean place, table shower, great massage with teasing, BJ, CFS and a nice clean up afterward from a decent looking, enthusiastic and friendly girl without needed an appointment for less than $. 2 for a full hour. Any tips would be much appreciated.I thought the same thing when I read the post. Only thing and maybe they can clarify is that he said starting at 120. So maybe thinking would be way over that for FS. However that has not been my experience, and personally if the end result is unknown I'd like to have all negotiations handled at the start versus spending 40 minutes wondering how this is going to end.

BillCo
07-11-21, 11:16
I saw this listing on CL, not much to go on for a search of the forums. Does anybody have info on this provider?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/southfield-call-me-nuru-new-tantra-body/7335840749.html

Jp1225
07-11-21, 15:13
Please share where you are finding a super clean place, table shower, great massage with teasing, BJ, CFS and a nice clean up afterward from a decent looking, enthusiastic and friendly girl without needed an appointment for less than $. 2 for a full hour. Any tips would be much appreciated.First, he was saying for 200 total he can get far better. I agree. My experience there was 60 for half hour and she was wanting 100 more for nude HJ but not FS. Massage was not great and everything was rushed. But yes for 200 there are much better options.

Anon2854
07-11-21, 15:15
I've been to this place numerous times over the years. First couple visits were fine then long hiatus as I became more interested in other places. When I went back I overpaid for a 30 minute session that lasted 15. No effort. It was awful. I didn't go back and then they maybe got shut down? Anyway, I've now been back twice within the last couple months. I always pre-tip. It's risky but pays off 90% of the time. I can get my mind off money and enjoy. They are usually pleased by the pre-pay and tend to be instantly "enthusiastic. " One key is knowing the rate ahead of time. This time I didn't (I'd forgotten). I got the same masseuse I'd gotten the previous time. Pretty good experience. This time big language barrier. She asks me how long I want. I say an hour and pull out the fee and a tip. As I'm doing that, she says "half hour" or something. She repeats it a few times. Now she has money for an hour plus tip and she's trying to tell me she only has time for a half hour (even though she just asked me how long I want). So I ask for a. 2 back. Now she has half hour plus tip. She instantly makes it clear that we are on the same page as far as services go. Meh massage but fantastic tease. I flip. She tells me I've got five minutes, she covers me with a towel. WTF? I realize she is trying to hustle me. Fucking *****. I tell her no you do it. She says "tip. " I say, "yeah, I gave you a tip. " She says "no, that was for massage. " I said "how much?. " She tried getting another. 4. I gave her. 2 and I'm pissed about it. Easy to say now but I should have stood the fuck up and gotten dressed the moment she pulled that shit. Unless they are paying LEO off, it's pretty short-sighted of her to run around making bitter customers just to grab an extra .2.

ED Pills
07-11-21, 15:31
I've been to this place numerous times over the years. First couple visits were fine then long hiatus as I became more interested in other places. When I went back I overpaid for a 30 minute session that lasted 15. No effort. It was awful. I didn't go back and then they maybe got shut down? Anyway, I've now been back twice within the last couple months. I always pre-tip. It's risky but pays off 90% of the time. I can get my mind off money and enjoy. They are usually pleased by the pre-pay and tend to be instantly "enthusiastic. " One key is knowing the rate ahead of time. This time I didn't (I'd forgotten). I got the same masseuse I'd gotten the previous time. Pretty good experience. This time big language barrier. She asks me how long I want. I say an hour and pull out the fee and a tip. As I'm doing that, she says "half hour" or something. She repeats it a few times. Now she has money for an hour plus tip and she's trying to tell me she only has time for a half hour (even though she just asked me how long I want). So I ask for a. 2 back. Now she has half hour plus tip. She instantly makes it clear that we are on the same page as far as services go. Meh massage but fantastic tease. I flip. She tells me I've got five minutes, she covers me with a towel. WTF? I realize she is trying to hustle me. Fucking *****. I tell her no you do it. She says "tip. " I say, "yeah, I gave you a tip. " She says "no, that was for massage. " I said "how much?. " She tried getting another. 4. I gave her. 2 and I'm pissed about it. Easy to say now but I should have stood the fuck up and gotten dressed the moment she pulled that shit. Unless they are paying LEO off, it's pretty short-sighted of her to run around making bitter customers just to grab an extra. 2.If you honestly believe pre tipping works 90% of the time, then you are good to go for the next 9 in a row.

Anon2854
07-11-21, 15:53
If you honestly believe pre tipping works 90% of the time, then you are good to go for the next 9 in a row.LOL. You're right. And I do believe it. No way to prove it but it isn't the first I've posted about it here.

LuckyJimmy
07-11-21, 15:59
LOL. You're right. And I do believe it. No way to prove it but it isn't the first I've posted about it here.If you don't mind my asking, was it QQ (older but beautiful), or "new girl" you were working with?

Actually now that I think of it QQ has decent English. Must be new girl (can't remember her name. They all kinda blur together after a while!

GoodTimer88
07-11-21, 16:49
First, he was saying for 200 total he can get far better. I agree. My experience there was 60 for half hour and she was wanting 100 more for nude HJ but not FS. Massage was not great and everything was rushed. But yes for 200 there are much better options.Please share these better options in that area with us. I would love to have more choices.

GreyWorld
07-11-21, 18:38
I have seen jen at least 20 times.

Always at her house. Never an issue with neighbors. She is still quirky, sweet, and best bang for the $.Don't mean to come off as abrasive, however I think most mongers know that seeing her in her own in the past was the common route. The issue now is that she has changed her area of business due to her nosy neighbors, she is apparently getting a new place setup, however what we're trying to determine is where that is, if she's open for buisness and so forth.

Jp1225
07-11-21, 19:01
Please share these better options in that area with us. I would love to have more choices.Not from here and still getting my bearings, but for sure PT nails and Saigon are better but yes further away. And The Jackson spas are way better. 200 for a 'meh' experience is just not worth it to me. Sure if it's your area and you are looking for convenient then that's worth something.

Detroit metro is too big of a market to have such few options. Part of what keeps the AMPs from offering more is when we are willing to pay what they are asking for. Let them know you can get better service elsewhere. I applaud the guy who took his money and left as soon as they started shaking him down. I should have done the same once she said I would have to pay more because of my size.

BS248
07-11-21, 19:53
I thought I read that Metro Relaxation in Waterford offered a bikini massage. I recently went there but nothing was offered. I didn't bring it up before the massage because they have a sign in the room saying not illicit conversation or acts. Has anyone had any experiences here? What should I have done differently? It seemed to be a legit place.

Gyxser70
07-11-21, 20:01
Has anyone ever scheduled an appointment with someone through Massagebook? I'm almost certain 99% of the women on there who do massage wouldn't cross that line (hand release) but I guess that's the thrill of the chase, right? My thoughts are worst case scenario you got a professional massage.

A majority of the women on there are above average, but some are very attractive. This obviously would be something after there's been a potential level of trust or comfort established; not something brash.

Jp1225
07-11-21, 21:31
Don't mean to come off as abrasive, however I think most mongers know that seeing her in her own in the past was the common route. The issue now is that she has changed her area of business due to her nosy neighbors, she is apparently getting a new place setup, however what we're trying to determine is where that is, if she's open for buisness and so forth.She's been reviewed at her new location. I believe it is in Canton area. Same number, same service, just as quirky. I believe prices are the same. Most have reported hand or mouth (your choice) finish. 50-60 out the door for half hour, 80-100 total for hour. Some have reported FS is on the menu as well.

Lifting620
07-11-21, 21:56
Don't mean to come off as abrasive, however I think most mongers know that seeing her in her own in the past was the common route. The issue now is that she has changed her area of business due to her nosy neighbors, she is apparently getting a new place setup, however what we're trying to determine is where that is, if she's open for buisness and so forth.New place is in Canton. Still sees regulars at her house. Not sure the confusion?

ThrobbinWood
07-11-21, 22:01
I saw this listing on CL, not much to go on for a search of the forums. Does anybody have info on this provider?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/southfield-call-me-nuru-new-tantra-body/7335840749.htmlhttps://www.adultlook.com/p/3030088

DaveL7
07-11-21, 23:17
Sarah in Waterford is not retired. I just made an appointment. Past. Respectful, courteous clients she is still seeing. She is seeing new clients if you are interested. Must be a premium gentleman. She's said she's had some bad ones. She is doing a vetting process.

Cbzunokagw
07-12-21, 07:28
This time I didn't (I'd forgotten). I got the same masseuse I'd gotten the previous time. Pretty good experience. This time big language barrier. She asks me how long I want. I say an hour and pull out the fee and a tip. As I'm doing that, she says "half hour" or something. She repeats it a few times. Now she has money for an hour plus tip and she's trying to tell me she only has time for a half hour (even though she just asked me how long I want). So I ask for a. 2 back. Now she has half hour plus tip. She instantly makes it clear that we are on the same page as far as services go.I've always gotten a fair shake here. Services available vary by provider, but I've never had any issues. Did she remember you from the previous time? Just trying to help; how did you know you were on the same page if there was a "big language barrier"? LuckyJimmy is right, "QQ" has pretty fair English. Maybe the new provider is actually new to the game, and is testing her ability to extract extra $?

If a provider has good English one time, but is faking inability to understand the next, big red flag. The language thing is a powerful tool they have; we should all be trying to take that away. Only way to equalize is to bolt, so they learn faking misunderstanding leads to less $, not more.

Pre-tipping with a first-time provider is a slightly risky strategy. Granted it gets that out of the way. But what if a whiff of LEO occurs to the provider at the start of the massage? I certainly do it when the first interactions are playful or enthusiastic, but if it's all business when I walk in I tend to wait on forking over tip. YMMV.

YoungBoyz24
07-12-21, 08:23
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3030088I seen her a couple weeks back. In hazel park, I think it was 120-150 for donation for an hr nuru. Not the cutest but had a really nice body and personality. HE finish. I think she was rubbing her hands and kitty on my guy down there for the finish. She was on top in reverse cowgirl to give an idea how I couldn't tell. Not FS! She was cool!

Ecuyer
07-12-21, 09:03
Did Jenn get a new number? Usually when I text her for an appt, she gets right back to me, but it's been a couple days this time. If anybody can PM me her contact, I'd appreciate it.That's Jenny. She has a very long list of regulars now and is not looking at adding to it. Her way of handling it is to ignore you. Her texting and English skills are limited and causes her frustration.

Shrekr
07-12-21, 09:06
If you honestly believe pre tipping works 90% of the time, then you are good to go for the next 9 in a row.I do the following, worked most of the times.

1. pull the house fees from the bunch of jacksons I have, not flashing them, but just to show that I am able to tip.

2. Place the potential "tip" money on the table in plain sight and under my phone or keys. Says, the $ is still mine but you can earn it.

As many seniors have suggested on this forum, Once they start massage I touch their leg or something like that.

They have multiple opportunities to see that I am here for good time and am ready to tip. I have control on how much I want to tip or negotiate tip with them, whatever is the case.

DetroitAaron
07-12-21, 10:22
Went to Pro Body in Taylor over the weekend.

It was fairly slow, no one in the parking lot. Older looking petite girl probably mid 40's.

Massage was really good. She walked on the back and got a lot of knots out. During the flip it was the standard HE. Not sure if more can be had there or not.

SoccerBeast
07-12-21, 11:23
New place is in Canton. Still sees regulars at her house. Not sure the confusion?What's the digits for her? Can I get a DM with them? I used to see her a decent amount, but I got a new phone and lost her digits, and for the life of me cannot find her on an ad LOL.

Triple85
07-12-21, 11:38
Sarah in Waterford is not retired. I just made an appointment. Past. Respectful, courteous clients she is still seeing. She is seeing new clients if you are interested. Must be a premium gentleman. She's said she's had some bad ones. She is doing a vetting process.That is good news! Hopefully I'm on the good guy list and can repeat (and repeat and repeat).

Triple85.

GoodTimer88
07-12-21, 12:59
Not from here and still getting my bearings, but for sure PT nails and Saigon are better but yes further away. And The Jackson spas are way better. 200 for a 'meh' experience is just not worth it to me. Sure if it's your area and you are looking for convenient then that's worth something.

Detroit metro is too big of a market to have such few options. Part of what keeps the AMPs from offering more is when we are willing to pay what they are asking for. Let them know you can get better service elsewhere. I applaud the guy who took his money and left as soon as they started shaking him down. I should have done the same once she said I would have to pay more because of my size.I have been to Saigon and seen Jenny. IMO the only experience worth the hassle was Ebony. She is my ATF. Been to Jackson and that is definitely worth trying at least once. The problem is that it takes me 90 minutes to get home to wash off that craphole building. I guess I just value enthusiasm, cleanliness and convenience as much as I do looks. I find the women there to have very good bodies, decent faces and they take their craft seriously. Add in the shower, sauna, massage and clean up and I always leave satisfied. Seems very professional to me compared to paying a little less for a sort of hot Tiffany or not hot Jen where I have to make an appointment, get time shorted, get interrupted with phone answering, etc. I just pop in whenever and get treated like a king.