PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

No Choice
05-28-21, 16:00
Can you share her number that I can contact on.Just google Faith in massage since I can't post number here. She doesn't have ads, primarily advertises on Instagram.

StevenStein
05-28-21, 17:21
La Toca in sterling heights on van dyke. Highly recommend. The gals there are all gorgeous, and a decent price for their services. Def will be a repeat customer.

XirCom
05-28-21, 17:24
Can you share her number that I can contact on.https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-massage-today-text/7323352697.html

ED Pills
05-28-21, 21:10
La Toca in sterling heights on van dyke. Highly recommend. The gals there are all gorgeous, and a decent price for their services. Def will be a repeat customer.Wow. 8 posts on your first day. Reports on la toca indicate no extras.

ILoveUtr
05-29-21, 01:39
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/saint-clair-shores-massage-today-text/7323352697.htmlThanks for that.

BobKraft
05-29-21, 02:22
Try New Era Day Spa on Harper. Non-Asian, repeated success in the past.Any relation to the New Era in Jackson? Detroit needs a few more American staffed MPs.

XirCom
05-29-21, 02:54
Thanks for that.I've seen her quite a few times, always left very happy and some roaming allowed. As always YMMV. Not my go to but when I need relief on short notice.

Verizon75
05-29-21, 09:35
Thank you.

So I tried it out. It's two younger 20 somethings. 70 for half. 130 for half bikini. That's it. Decent massage for 70 but that's it. Nothing else.

CheddaFace
05-29-21, 17:54
New to this but was wondering if the Asian ads on rub ratings is legit or not?

Big Jimmy
05-29-21, 23:32
I had an appointment with Brianna this afternoon. She works out of her condo in the Chimney Hill condos in West Bloomfield. Her pictures are accurate and recent. I arrived at the scheduled time. She said the front door is open. Walk in. So I did. I got about 3 feet in the door when she yells at me from the second floor balcony to take off my shoes. So I did. Then she informs me that is very rude not to take off my shoes when I walk in. She said to have a seat. So I sat down on the sofa next to the door. She yells at me again. "No, not there, you have to sit in that chair" and points to a chair about 10 feet away. Okay, fine. She said you have to wear a mask. Okay, fine. I sat and waited. She came downstairs and told me I had to wash my hands. Okay. She followed me in to the bathroom and watched me to make sure I did. Then we went to the massage table in the living room. She placed a towel on the table and then covered it with paper towels so I wouldn't actually touch it. She said to get undressed. I started with my shirt and then socks. As soon as I got one sock of she said I had to wear socks. So I rested my foot on the edge of the chair and put the sock back on. She went off like a crazy woman. She said how dare I rest my foot on her chair. I have no manners and and am not familiar with etiquette. I said I don't think this is going to work for me, put my shirt back on and headed for the door. Fortunately I hadn't paid yet. She yelled the whole time I was walking to the door and slammed it behind me. I don't think I will repeat. https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1775236.

ILoveUtr
05-29-21, 23:57
Any relation to the New Era in Jackson? Detroit needs a few more American staffed MPs.Yes I also agree. For a place like Detroit, there should be more American staffed mps with extras.

BigBootyFan
05-30-21, 01:29
I had an appointment with Brianna this afternoon. She works out of her condo in the Chimney Hill condos in West Bloomfield. Her pictures are accurate and recent. I arrived at the scheduled time. She said the front door is open. Walk in. So I did. I got about 3 feet in the door when she yells at me from the second floor balcony to take off my shoes. So I did. Then she informs me that is very rude not to take off my shoes when I walk in. She said to have a seat. So I sat down on the sofa next to the door. She yells at me again. "No, not there, you have to sit in that chair" and points to a chair about 10 feet away. Okay, fine. She said you have to wear a mask. Okay, fine. I sat and waited. She came downstairs and told me I had to wash my hands. Okay. She followed me in to the bathroom and watched me to make sure I did. Then we went to the massage table in the living room. She placed a towel on the table and then covered it with paper towels so I wouldn't actually touch it. She said to get undressed. I started with my shirt and then socks. As soon as I got one sock of she said I had to wear socks. So I rested my foot on the edge of the chair and put the sock back on. She went off like a crazy woman. She said how dare I rest my foot on her chair. I have no manners and and am not familiar with etiquette. I said I don't think this is going to work for me, put my shirt back on and headed for the door. Fortunately I hadn't paid yet. She yelled the whole time I was walking to the door and slammed it behind me. I don't think I will repeat. https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1775236.WTF!

There is no way she's going to make any money- Gps for sure.

Smh.

TheHoleTruth
05-30-21, 07:42
I had an appointment with Brianna this afternoon. She works out of her condo in the Chimney Hill condos in West Bloomfield. Her pictures are accurate and recent. I arrived at the scheduled time. She said the front door is open. Walk in. So I did. I got about 3 feet in the door when she yells at me from the second floor balcony to take off my shoes. So I did. Then she informs me that is very rude not to take off my shoes when I walk in. She said to have a seat. So I sat down on the sofa next to the door. She yells at me again. "No, not there, you have to sit in that chair" and points to a chair about 10 feet away. Okay, fine. She said you have to wear a mask. Okay, fine. I sat and waited. She came downstairs and told me I had to wash my hands. Okay. She followed me in to the bathroom and watched me to make sure I did. Then we went to the massage table in the living room. She placed a towel on the table and then covered it with paper towels so I wouldn't actually touch it. She said to get undressed. I started with my shirt and then socks. As soon as I got one sock of she said I had to wear socks. So I rested my foot on the edge of the chair and put the sock back on. She went off like a crazy woman. She said how dare I rest my foot on her chair. I have no manners and and am not familiar with etiquette. I said I don't think this is going to work for me, put my shirt back on and headed for the door. Fortunately I hadn't paid yet. She yelled the whole time I was walking to the door and slammed it behind me. I don't think I will repeat. https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1775236.Good thing you didn't get to the HE. No telling what might have happened if she got mad again. You dodged a bullet!

XirCom
05-30-21, 09:02
New to this but was wondering if the Asian ads on rub ratings is legit or not?Mostly no, all photos are fake, you will NEVER see the girl in the ad.

CheddaFace
05-30-21, 10:52
Mostly no, all photos are fake, you will NEVER see the girl in the ad.Thank you. Well is there any recommendations for a good place with pretty Asians for a massage with or without a good ending? I just need a good rub and I've never had an Asian message.

Dodge Omni
05-30-21, 12:01
... she yells at me from the second floor balcony to take off my shoes
...she informs me that is very rude not to take off my shoes
...She yells at me again. "No, not there, you have to sit in that chair" and points to a chair about 10 feet away.
...She said you have to wear a mask.
...She came downstairs and told me I had to wash my hands.
...She followed me in to the bathroom and watched me to make sure I did.
...she said I had to wear socks.
...She said how dare I rest my foot on her chair. I have no manners and and am not familiar with etiquette.
...She yelled the whole time.OTOH. If anyone is looking for a dominatrix, Brianna sounds like the woman of your dreams!

Dante313
05-30-21, 16:17
Thank you. Well is there any recommendations for a good place with pretty Asians for a massage with or without a good ending? I just need a good rub and I've never had an Asian message.Best to just check and read the comments a few pages back, you will get a TON of info on which AMPs you want, and what they offer generally and what area, because someone could get FS at one but someone else might only get a HJ. It just depends on you.

Jp1225
05-30-21, 17:14
I had an appointment with Brianna this afternoon. She works out of her condo in the Chimney Hill condos in West Bloomfield. Her pictures are accurate and recent. I arrived at the scheduled time. She said the front door is open. Walk in. So I did. I got about 3 feet in the door when she yells at me from the second floor balcony to take off my shoes. So I did. Then she informs me that is very rude not to take off my shoes when I walk in. She said to have a seat. So I sat down on the sofa next to the door. She yells at me again. "No, not there, you have to sit in that chair" and points to a chair about 10 feet away. Okay, fine. She said you have to wear a mask. Okay, fine. I sat and waited. She came downstairs and told me I had to wash my hands. Okay. She followed me in to the bathroom and watched me to make sure I did. Then we went to the massage table in the living room. She placed a towel on the table and then covered it with paper towels so I wouldn't actually touch it. She said to get undressed. I started with my shirt and then socks. As soon as I got one sock of she said I had to wear socks. So I rested my foot on the edge of the chair and put the sock back on. She went off like a crazy woman. She said how dare I rest my foot on her chair. I have no manners and and am not familiar with etiquette. I said I don't think this is going to work for me, put my shirt back on and headed for the door. Fortunately I hadn't paid yet. She yelled the whole time I was walking to the door and slammed it behind me. I don't think I will repeat. https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1775236.A couple of comments / opinions. Given the area and the condition of her location, I would have been taking my shoes off as I'm walking in the door. My default is to take off my shoes and in the process you access the place and if it's not a shithole place and kept up, then yes proper etiquette is to always remove your shoes entering someone's home. So you rubbed her wrong out of the gate. Question? How was your attire and your hygiene? Perhaps she judged you based on your appearance or cleanliness. Just asking because I hear horror stories from these ladies of stinky or dirty guys coming straight from work, etc. Just trying to give her a fair shake and those details are important. She was rude for sure but if she had reasons, well, that's relevant.

Also, sounds like you never made it far enough with her to be able to make your claim that she is the girl in her pics. Her pics show no face and only body shots that look like they are taken at angles to exaggerate features. So without matching a face or her tattoos on her legs or something you can't confirm or deny her pics bring authentic. (Unless she was naked or wearing barely nothing but does not sound to be the case.

Also her ad says must wear a mask. Assume that was stated in her ad because she meant it. So I think there is blame on both sides here. But given his she handled the situation she is definitely not worth seeing. So thanks for report.

AngusGuy
05-30-21, 17:22
Thank you. Well is there any recommendations for a good place with pretty Asians for a massage with or without a good ending? I just need a good rub and I've never had an Asian message.Bella Touch Massage is by far the best massage you will get. Eastpointe MI. Ask for Joy.

AngusGuy
05-30-21, 20:01
Bella Touch Massage is by far the best massage you will get. Eastpointe MI. Ask for Joy.Forgot to mention ACU at 7 & Tele. I did get a Ashiatsu Massage (back walk) from Tiffany that was quite good.

CheddaFace
05-30-21, 21:21
Bella Touch Massage is by far the best massage you will get. Eastpointe MI. Ask for Joy.Thankyou.

How dose she look?

Lamarr
05-30-21, 21:59
I had an appointment with Brianna this afternoon. She works out of her condo in the Chimney Hill condos in West Bloomfield. Her pictures are accurate and recent. I arrived at the scheduled time. She said the front door is open. Walk in. So I did. I got about 3 feet in the door when she yells at me from the second floor balcony to take off my shoes. So I did. Then she informs me that is very rude not to take off my shoes when I walk in. She said to have a seat. So I sat down on the sofa next to the door. She yells at me again. "No, not there, you have to sit in that chair" and points to a chair about 10 feet away. Okay, fine. She said you have to wear a mask. Okay, fine. I sat and waited. She came downstairs and told me I had to wash my hands. Okay. She followed me in to the bathroom and watched me to make sure I did. Then we went to the massage table in the living room. She placed a towel on the table and then covered it with paper towels so I wouldn't actually touch it. She said to get undressed. I started with my shirt and then socks. As soon as I got one sock of she said I had to wear socks. So I rested my foot on the edge of the chair and put the sock back on. She went off like a crazy woman. She said how dare I rest my foot on her chair. I have no manners and and am not familiar with etiquette. I said I don't think this is going to work for me, put my shirt back on and headed for the door. Fortunately I hadn't paid yet. She yelled the whole time I was walking to the door and slammed it behind me. I don't think I will repeat. https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1775236.Wow, that's a lot of drama for a massage! By nature it's a laid back experience, HE or not. That must have been very disappointing for you.

Big Jimmy
05-31-21, 02:28
A couple of comments / opinions. Given the area and the condition of her location, I would have been taking my shoes off as I'm walking in the door. My default is to take off my shoes and in the process you access the place and if it's not a shithole place and kept up, then yes proper etiquette is to always remove your shoes entering someone's home. So you rubbed her wrong out of the gate. Question? How was your attire and your hygiene? Perhaps she judged you based on your appearance or cleanliness. Just asking because I hear horror stories from these ladies of stinky or dirty guys coming straight from work, etc. Just trying to give her a fair shake and those details are important. She was rude for sure but if she had reasons, well, that's relevant.

Also, sounds like you never made it far enough with her to be able to make your claim that she is the girl in her pics. Her pics show no face and only body shots that look like they are taken at angles to exaggerate features. So without matching a face or her tattoos on her legs or something you can't confirm or deny her pics bring authentic. (Unless she was naked or wearing barely nothing but does not sound to be the case.

Also her ad says must wear a mask. Assume that was stated in her ad because she meant it. So I think there is blame on both sides here. But given his she handled the situation she is definitely not worth seeing. So thanks for report.I showered immediately before going. No possibilty of odor or being dirty. Attire was clean jeans and a golf shirt. The shoes, well, I'll give you that one partly. I was just barely in the door and hadn't stepped on carpet yet. I had a mask in my pocket and that wouldn't have been a problem for me anyway. She was just a nut case. It was absolutely her. She was wearing fishnets, panty and bra. And there aren't many women out there with an ass that size and shape. I have no problem with her appearance. I saw the pictures before I called. She's just a nut job.

Blazer1
05-31-21, 06:57
Wow, that's a lot of drama for a massage! By nature it's a laid back experience, HE or not. That must have been very disappointing for you.I saw her a while back she is rude on her best day. Beautiful woman but not worth attitude.

Jp1225
05-31-21, 07:57
I showered immediately before going. No possibilty of odor or being dirty. Attire was clean jeans and a golf shirt. The shoes, well, I'll give you that one partly. I was just barely in the door and hadn't stepped on carpet yet. I had a mask in my pocket and that wouldn't have been a problem for me anyway. She was just a nut case. It was absolutely her. She was wearing fishnets, panty and bra. And there aren't many women out there with an ass that size and shape. I have no problem with her appearance. I saw the pictures before I called. She's just a nut job.Thanks for the clarification. So I recant my initial findings and declare that she indeed sounds bat shit crazy. That's too bad that beauty gets wasted on a woman with such a horrible attitude. Thanks again for saving us from a bad experience.

Thanks for the reports BigJimmy!

CrustNuts
05-31-21, 20:50
I stopped by today for the first time in ages. She asked if I wanted to try something new. She has a new option called a hydro massage. There is an inflatable swimming pool placed over her massage table. It is like getting a table shower and a body slide at the same time. I thought it was excellent. No need to add details as she has been thoroughly reviewed here. It would probably be good to call ahead if you want this because she may have to set it up.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

Member #6060
06-01-21, 10:42
I started cuddling and was very surprised at the success I had. It's my new obsession. PM me for details but I will be very selective on who I share what with. The girls only advertise there and are low volume. I'll trade for other under the radar girls. Not Asians and not girls like Faith or Canton Jen. Real UTR girls who are also low volume.

DeezNuts69
06-01-21, 14:46
I had an appointment with Brianna this afternoon. She works out of her condo in the Chimney Hill condos in West Bloomfield. Her pictures are accurate and recent. I arrived at the scheduled time. She said the front door is open. Walk in. So I did. I got about 3 feet in the door when she yells at me from the second floor balcony to take off my shoes. So I did. Then she informs me that is very rude not to take off my shoes when I walk in. She said to have a seat. So I sat down on the sofa next to the door. She yells at me again. "No, not there, you have to sit in that chair" and points to a chair about 10 feet away. Okay, fine. She said you have to wear a mask. Okay, fine. I sat and waited. She came downstairs and told me I had to wash my hands. Okay. She followed me in to the bathroom and watched me to make sure I did. Then we went to the massage table in the living room. She placed a towel on the table and then covered it with paper towels so I wouldn't actually touch it. She said to get undressed. I started with my shirt and then socks. As soon as I got one sock of she said I had to wear socks. So I rested my foot on the edge of the chair and put the sock back on. She went off like a crazy woman. She said how dare I rest my foot on her chair. I have no manners and and am not familiar with etiquette. I said I don't think this is going to work for me, put my shirt back on and headed for the door. Fortunately I hadn't paid yet. She yelled the whole time I was walking to the door and slammed it behind me. I don't think I will repeat. https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1775236.Can confirm this same type of thing happened to me with Brianna. Too many rules, rude and a downright horrible experience. Would not recommend at all.

TeeTime69
06-01-21, 18:20
Thankyou, but how do the ladies look?On the Asian scale they are between 8 and 9. All have nice bodies.

TeeTime69
06-01-21, 18:26
I started cuddling and was very surprised at the success I had. It's my new obsession. PM me for details but I will be very selective on who I share what with. The girls only advertise there and are low volume. I'll trade for other under the radar girls. Not Asians and not girls like Faith or Canton Jen. Real UTR girls who are also low volume.It's a great option if you're patient and willing to book 2 hours at $100/ hr, possibly pay $65 for a room.

Often the payoff is the second visit.

Member #6060
06-01-21, 19:52
It's a great option if you're patient and willing to book 2 hours at $100/ hr, possibly pay $65 for a room.

Often the payoff is the second visit.My experience has not been that much or that long for most. If you're upfront at the start and don't discuss it via the cuddle sites.

ODawg
06-01-21, 20:44
For those who have experienced both which one would you say is better? I know they're both close to one another and offer similar types of service but I've only gone to healing plus and have had dreams with lily.

ED Pills
06-01-21, 20:48
For those who have experienced both which one would you say is better? I know they're both close to one another and offer similar types of service but I've only gone to healing plus and have had dreams with lily.Depends 100% on who the girl is, and they change often. Stick with one you like.

JDoe1969
06-01-21, 23:07
Depends 100% on who the girl is, and they change often. Stick with one you like.You need to find the thread that talks about H+. I read on here someone saw cameras in the wash area.

TheCarlMan
06-02-21, 00:06
Over priced and Ladies are old. Was a good place. Has become a waste of money. Some of the AA are passable. Tiffany is starting to show some age herself. Cosmetic enhancement can only temporarily keep her attractive. Severe case of GPS is her downfall. Been there, did that and regret paying that much for a lackluster experience.

Riker36
06-02-21, 00:09
I started cuddling and was very surprised at the success I had. It's my new obsession. PM me for details but I will be very selective on who I share what with. The girls only advertise there and are low volume. I'll trade for other under the radar girls. Not Asians and not girls like Faith or Canton Jen. Real UTR girls who are also low volume.I've had some success as well. Both were in Jackson. One works at a gentleman's club there. Very nice.

JetSpray
06-02-21, 05:11
For those who have experienced both which one would you say is better? I know they're both close to one another and offer similar types of service but I've only gone to healing plus and have had dreams with lily.Huge lily fan here. BB can be had if the planets align.

AngryDutchMan
06-02-21, 10:02
Heading to Novi / commerce area tomorrow and was going to check out commerce massage. Any recommendations on who I should ask for? Read a few reports that were a bit hard to follow with the various names.

Not looking for FS but a decent massage with the usual finish. Bonus if the provider is not old enough to be my mother.

Brianna Amelie
06-02-21, 17:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SandersNut
06-02-21, 18:32
https://www.etsy.com/listing/663273500/milking-table?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=milking+table+massage&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1&cns=1&variation1=1601540027.

Etsy has this one for sale. Only one in stock.

Jp1225
06-02-21, 18:39
Heading to Novi / commerce area tomorrow and was going to check out commerce massage. Any recommendations on who I should ask for? Read a few reports that were a bit hard to follow with the various names.

Not looking for FS but a decent massage with the usual finish. Bonus if the provider is not old enough to be my mother.Well I would recommend Asian Health in Novi (10 Mile Rd. Just east of Meadowbrook) BUT they have all new ladies there now who are not as skilled, not as fun, totally rush / short the massage and as of the last couple of times I've been there they always have someone waiting (4 customers with only 3 providers). Yesterday I called ahead, they said come now. I said be there in 20 minutes, they said ok. I get there in 22 minutes only to have them tell me sorry come back in an hour we too busy. Screw that.

I went and blew that money on a Japanese maple tree. At least I'll have something to show for it.

TullyBlanchard
06-02-21, 19:30
https://www.etsy.com/listing/663273500/milking-table?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=milking+table+massage&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1&cns=1&variation1=1601540027.

Etsy has this one for sale. Only one in stock.Gently used, slightly sticky.

ED Pills
06-02-21, 20:26
Well I would recommend Asian Health in Novi (10 Mile Rd. Just east of Meadowbrook) BUT they have all new ladies there now who are not as skilled, not as fun, totally rush / short the massage and as of the last couple of times I've been there they always have someone waiting (4 customers with only 3 providers). Yesterday I called ahead, they said come now. I said be there in 20 minutes, they said ok. I get there in 22 minutes only to have them tell me sorry come back in an hour we too busy. Screw that.

I went and blew that money on a Japanese maple tree. At least I'll have something to show for it.Problem is. People call all the time and never show up. This is a first come first served business. Just go elsewhere.

HighFlier1222
06-02-21, 23:17
Had to walk away today. Few folks waiting in cars outside. Got one waitin on the couch In the lobby (awkward eye contact). Was told 1 hr wait at least. Could hear someone having a good time thru those flimsy curtains. Won't be going back.

Mrtroy
06-03-21, 09:05
Hello herd tiny bit Something about play time / Happy ending massages are or will be legal in washanaw county?

Any truth to that? Thanks.

Streethunter
06-03-21, 09:20
If you draw mamasan just save your money. Massage was only 10 minutes and very rushed. She was friendly on flip, but didn't do it for me. Not a fan. Jenny was on vacation but should be back now. She is much better.

ED Pills
06-03-21, 11:02
Hello herd tiny bit Something about play time / Happy ending massages are or will be legal in washanaw county?

Any truth to that? Thanks.NOT legal, but indicated that it won't be prosecuted. Like driving 70 in a 65 zone.

Member #6291
06-03-21, 12:35
First time seeing Carla. Overall experience was a 6/10. Actually pretty damn good massage. She wasn't afraid to use pressure. She's attractive in the face but definitely thick. She said she has double D's but they were flabby with salami slices and her stomach was at least triple D. Super nice girl. Talked way too damn much, and loudly. She even talked as I was firing. Like we're just here casually sharing a meal or something. The best part about the experience was the location. They have it set up to look like a legit massage place with multiple girls working there. Kinda like the bikini places look (but with actual good service). Half hour 70 with 40 tip, standard handshake. Would never repeat.

Marauder302
06-03-21, 14:06
Is Reese still around? Please PM any contact info.

Thanks!

FunMatt
06-03-21, 14:33
Anyone been to Red Spa in Hayes in Warren?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/227917

LuckyJimmy
06-03-21, 19:24
Well I would recommend Asian Health in Novi (10 Mile Rd. Just east of Meadowbrook) BUT they have all new ladies there now who are not as skilled, not as fun, totally rush / short the massage and as of the last couple of times I've been there they always have someone waiting (4 customers with only 3 providers). Yesterday I called ahead, they said come now. I said be there in 20 minutes, they said ok. I get there in 22 minutes only to have them tell me sorry come back in an hour we too busy. Screw that.

I went and blew that money on a Japanese maple tree. At least I'll have something to show for it.I'd say go to Thai Spa and DDS on Novi Road, good massage and standard handshake finish. Both providers 30's, allow otc roaming, and if you're a fun guy, UTC can be had.

Happy Hunting!

LJ.

JetSpray
06-03-21, 20:45
Stopped in to visit lily, she is out for a little while mama said "try new girl" uggg I am guessing 70+ , tales from the crypt like body 5' 6" 80 lbs with tennis balls in her breast pockets. Jenn is the name with a clit the size of your thumb. Ok massage w / walk on back. This visit made my soul sad.

JefFreak
06-03-21, 20:51
Had a dream today about Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale. Called ahead in my dream and confirmed an evening appointment. I've rtff so I had an idea about what to do, but essentially you want to park in the lot behind the building for best results. You can call Tiffany and she'll walk you through the rest of the process. When I walked in she asked if a half hour was good since she had another appointment in an hour. She could tell I was a little disappointed, but promised me an hour next time and told me to strip and wait for her to get back. I put the towel over myself and waiter 5 minutes before she was back. She walked over and asked me what I was looking for, I said "everything" and she giggled in response, okayed it, and whipped the towel off my ass as she started to feel me up all over with hot oil. I got to do some roaming and utc before she asked me to flip and asked how much I was looking to spend. I said $250 and she was okay with that. She stripped off, started with a CBJ which led into sex in various positions. All of this led to a grand finale BBBJ where she paid the boys some oral attention and let me finish on her tits.

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.

Riker36
06-03-21, 21:08
First time seeing Carla. Overall experience was a 6/10. Actually pretty damn good massage. She wasn't afraid to use pressure. She's attractive in the face but definitely thick. She said she has double D's but they were flabby with salami slices and her stomach was at least triple D. Super nice girl. Talked way too damn much, and loudly. She even talked as I was firing. Like we're just here casually sharing a meal or something. The best part about the experience was the location. They have it set up to look like a legit massage place with multiple girls working there. Kinda like the bikini places look (but with actual good service). Half hour 70 with 40 tip, standard handshake. Would never repeat.I've been wanting to try her, but never responds to my texts. Now I know to never see her. Her talking so much, and the the body type are both deal breakers for me. Did you happen to see how the other girls looked?

AngryDutchMan
06-03-21, 22:17
I'd say go to Thai Spa and DDS on Novi Road, good massage and standard handshake finish. Both providers 30's, allow otc roaming, and if you're a fun guy, UTC can be had.

Happy Hunting!

LJ.Due to time constraints (commerce massage, Thai dds and Asian health all open at 10 am and I was out and about a bit before that), I found myself back at my usual go-to, Chinese Massage Westland. And boy am I glad I did.

Apparently there's been a rotation there. I didn't see my usual girl, KK, but instead there was a new girl. Said she had only been there a week. Name is either Sophie or Sophia (last syllable got lost in the mask). If I had to put a number on her age I'd say late 20's tops. Very slim, attractive, and her English is far better than most providers. (There's a hint of accent still, and while not necessarily fluent, you don't need to resort to grunts and gestures to get your point across.).

I opted for 'soft' when offered, so the massage was really more along the lines of 30 minutes of teasing. And she was very easy going. When I rubbed her leg, she giggled a bit (she's ticklish there apparently) and tickled me back. The flip was what really piqued my interest. OTC was definitely allowed, but when I tried UTC, she winked at me slyly and said "let's save some surprise for next time! Good finish, will definitely be repeating. The impression that I got was that future visits may open the menu.

TheCarlMan
06-03-21, 23:30
Had a dream today about Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale. Called ahead in my dream and confirmed an evening appointment. I've rtff so I had an idea about what to do, but essentially you want to park in the lot behind the building for best results. You can call Tiffany and she'll walk you through the rest of the process. When I walked in she asked if a half hour was good since she had another appointment in an hour. She could tell I was a little disappointed, but promised me an hour next time and told me to strip and wait for her to get back. I put the towel over myself and waiter 5 minutes before she was back. She walked over and asked me what I was looking for, I said "everything" and she giggled in response, okayed it, and whipped the towel off my ass as she started to feel me up all over with hot oil. I got to do some roaming and utc before she asked me to flip and asked how much I was looking to spend. I said $250 and she was okay with that. She stripped off, started with a CBJ which led into sex in various positions. All of this led to a grand finale BBBJ where she paid the boys some oral attention and let me finish on her tits.

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.Seriously? $250 for 25 minutes? No BBFS?. Jenny at P. T Nails is St. Clair Shores will do BBFS for less and give you a full hour. It's your dollar to spend and none of my business what you value. Tiffany is really not worth that and really took advantage of you.

Member #6291
06-04-21, 06:11
Actually yes I did see 2 others there and I'm curious about 1 of them. She was actually pretty damn cute. The other one was BIG. I may ask Carla who all works there. The 2 in question looked either Latina or Mediterranean / Italian.

I've been wanting to try her, but never responds to my texts. Now I know to never see her. Her talking so much, and the the body type are both deal breakers for me. Did you happen to see how the other girls looked?

T Long
06-04-21, 07:28
Anyone know anything about Comfort Spa: Asian massage on Pontiac trail in Novi near walled lake. It looks like it's brand new.

Ecuyer
06-04-21, 09:33

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.Reads like Tiffany got one of her lackeys to post for her since she hasn't been mentioned lately. Way too much for an old prostitute and she forgot who you are seconds after you left.

JamieGreek2019
06-04-21, 10:50
I've had multiple (nearly identical) visits to Saigon. Tiffany's ok in the looks department but nothing amazing; petite woman but very fake looking / feeling tits are a bit of a turn-off for me. The thing about Saigon is it's just so damn convenient and she get's the job done in a pinch. Maybe it just me but connecting with new providers has been a pain in the ass lately.

Anyone have any recommendations? PM is great.

Stay safe,

J.

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.

JamieGreek2019
06-04-21, 10:56
LOL! Spit my coffee out a little.

J.

Gently used, slightly sticky.

Jp1225
06-04-21, 11:13
I've had multiple (nearly identical) visits to Saigon. Tiffany's ok in the looks department but nothing amazing; petite woman but very fake looking / feeling tits are a bit of a turn-off for me. The thing about Saigon is it's just so damn convenient and she get's the job done in a pinch. Maybe it just me but connecting with new providers has been a pain in the ass lately.

Anyone have any recommendations? PM is great.

Stay safe,

J.So I've had Jenny at PT a few times now. I read the comparisons of these two when Jenny used to work weekends at Saigon with Tiffany. Sounds like Tiffany is hotter / nicer body (but fake) and way more pricey. Jenny is still very attractive and while she had boob work too hers feel pretty natural to me. Jenny is a little thicker but has a nice shapely body overall. And she is 100 bones less. And less than 30 minutes from Saigon (I don't know because I've never been to Saigon but Jenny mentioned being 30 minutes drive when she used to work there).

So why do guys still see Tiffany? My experience with Jenny is 160 all in. How you spend the time (massage first, massage after, or skip massage) is up to you. Reports of 250-300 for Tiffany? Please explain the ROI. I just don't see it.

ED Pills
06-04-21, 14:27
Due to time constraints (commerce massage, Thai dds and Asian health all open at 10 am and I was out and about a bit before that), I found myself back at my usual go-to, Chinese Massage Westland. And boy am I glad I did.

Apparently there's been a rotation there. I didn't see my usual girl, KK, but instead there was a new girl. Said she had only been there a week. Name is either Sophie or Sophia (last syllable got lost in the mask). If I had to put a number on her age I'd say late 20's tops. Very slim, attractive, and her English is far better than most providers. (There's a hint of accent still, and while not necessarily fluent, you don't need to resort to grunts and gestures to get your point across.).

I opted for 'soft' when offered, so the massage was really more along the lines of 30 minutes of teasing. And she was very easy going. When I rubbed her leg, she giggled a bit (she's ticklish there apparently) and tickled me back. The flip was what really piqued my interest. OTC was definitely allowed, but when I tried UTC, she winked at me slyly and said "let's save some surprise for next time! Good finish, will definitely be repeating. The impression that I got was that future visits may open the menu.Asian Health opens at 9. "Next time" at Chinese massage in westland, usually means a new girl. I don't recall any report with more than HJ.

AngryDutchMan
06-04-21, 14:49
Asian Health opens at 9. "Next time" at Chinese massage in westland, usually means a new girl. I don't recall any report with more than HJ.Google maps claims 9, but I drove past at about 9:20 and it was locked up, open sign dim (and the sign on the door said opens at 10). Have been to the Westland place several times. Last few visits were with KK; As long as I call ahead I've always got the girl I asked for. Mandy was always a good time but she had serious GPS and had been gone for a long time now. Next time I visit ill request Sophi (e / a) and see where it goes. Besides, I figured it'd be refreshing for a report that wasn't Saigon or PT.

SoccerBeast
06-04-21, 15:21
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Been making the rounds around Metro Detroit for a couple of years now, especially the massage parlors. Unfortunately, I always remember where places are, as opposed to names.

The three Asian Westland massage places (Asian Massage on Warren, and both places on Wayne Road) are all great places to have handy dreams. None of them, AFAIK, offer beyond that, but all of them are very good and consistent about what they do offer. Never had a bad time at any of those 3 places. All three places, if you are up for it, are down for four hands.

As for Dearborn- the place on Monroe street, as well as the place on Van Born, are both also great places to have handy dreams. Neither offer much beyond your standard handy dream, but I've had great experience on the massage at both places (lots of roaming, lots of OTC, lots of teasing on the girl's part. That always does it for me).

That's all I got to offer here, I'm generally happy with those places so I don't venture much beyond there.

I did used to see Jennifer in Westland though, who was also hype. She seemed to have disappeared, but apparently she's back? If anyone has her contact info, hit me up in the DMs with it, I'd love to see her again.

Ecuyer
06-04-21, 15:24
Reads like Tiffany got one of her lackeys to post for her since she hasn't been mentioned lately. Way too much for an old prostitute and she forgot who you are seconds after you left.Didi she offer you some Kool Aid while you spent 5 minutes of your 30 minute appoinment waiting? Did it taste odd? Also, why did you not opt for an other SP?

AngusGuy
06-04-21, 19:38
So I've had Jenny at PT a few times now. I read the comparisons of these two when Jenny used to work weekends at Saigon with Tiffany. Sounds like Tiffany is hotter / nicer body (but fake) and way more pricey. Jenny is still very attractive and while she had boob work too hers feel pretty natural to me. Jenny is a little thicker but has a nice shapely body overall. And she is 100 bones less. And less than 30 minutes from Saigon (I don't know because I've never been to Saigon but Jenny mentioned being 30 minutes drive when she used to work there).

So why do guys still see Tiffany? My experience with Jenny is 160 all in. How you spend the time (massage first, massage after, or skip massage) is up to you. Reports of 250-300 for Tiffany? Please explain the ROI. I just don't see it.I was a regular at Saigon and got stood up by Tiffany. Fortunately Jenny was available. She's the one I've been seeing. Easy going and accomodating in all aspects. She is very passionate and never refuses any type of advance. She knows her job and does it well. Finishes with a great neck massage.

ContinentalMan
06-04-21, 19:56
I was a regular at Saigon and got stood up by Tiffany. Fortunately Jenny was available. She's the one I've been seeing. Easy going and accomodating in all aspects. She is very passionate and never refuses any type of advance. She knows her job and does it well. Finishes with a great neck massage.I agree and yes, if you like BBFS Jenny always does it. Just have to go for it.

LuckyJimmy
06-04-21, 21:05
Anyone know anything about Comfort Spa: Asian massage on Pontiac trail in Novi near walled lake. It looks like it's brand new.

TLong:
I saw this post of a new spa and thought I'd immediately TOFTT, so I drove through Wixom, Novi and Walled Lake on Pontiac Trail, rubbernecking the whole way..... Didn't see a new spa. I did see Traditional (in Wixom), and the bikini rip-off shop on Commerce in strip mall just west of Pontiac Trail, and also the Dawn to Dusk joint in the Pennylake strip that has been shutdown since last year. It's Still closed, alas. (Multiple FS there during its short tenure).

So if you can please reply here with Where the brand new place is located? Can you share the Cross streets? Or Address?

Appreciate any info, as this would be a very convenient location for me. Thanks, TLong!

T Long
06-04-21, 22:00
TLong:I saw this post of a new spa and thought I'd immediately TOFTT, so I drove through Wixom, Novi and Walled Lake on Pontiac Trail, rubbernecking the whole way..... Didn't see a new spa. I did see Traditional (in Wixom), and the bikini rip-off shop on Commerce in strip mall just west of Pontiac Trail, and also the Dawn to Dusk joint in the Pennylake strip that has been shutdown since last year. It's Still closed, alas. (Multiple FS there during its short tenure).

So if you can please reply here with Where the brand new place is located? Can you share the Cross streets? Or Address?

Appreciate any info, as this would be a very convenient location for me. Thanks, TLong!I originally found it by doing a search for Asian Massage in that area using google maps. Doesn't work with Apple Maps. Then I saw the link to their business website. Looks like it's brand new. Looks nice. Address is 450XX W Pontiac Trail, Novi. If you type in Comfort Spa Asian Massage Novi in Google Maps it should show up. Here is the website.

https://comfort-spa-asian-massage-novi.business.site/

Jp1225
06-04-21, 22:14
TLong:
I saw this post of a new spa and thought I'd immediately TOFTT, so I drove through Wixom, Novi and Walled Lake on Pontiac Trail, rubbernecking the whole way..... Didn't see a new spa. I did see Traditional (in Wixom), and the bikini rip-off shop on Commerce in strip mall just west of Pontiac Trail, and also the Dawn to Dusk joint in the Pennylake strip that has been shutdown since last year. It's Still closed, alas. (Multiple FS there during its short tenure).

Appreciate any info, as this would be a very convenient location for me. Thanks, TLong!Thus is the text I got from Sasa (Sasha) formerly of Novi Massage directing me to a new place. I think this is what you are asking for. I have not tried.

"Hello, this is a newly opened massage shop, we have beautiful masseurs, and there are discounts. If you are interested, please return to the information to make an appointment, or call, you can come directly. Anyone who has information and appointment will enjoy our Offer, our address is 4[Deleted by Admin] Novi, MI 48377. The phone number is [Deleted by Admin] Thank you, Have a nice day!

LuckyJimmy
06-04-21, 22:44
I originally found it by doing a search for Asian Massage in that area using google maps. Doesn't work with Apple Maps. Then I saw the link to their business website. Looks like it's brand new. Looks nice. Address is 450XX W Pontiac Trail, Novi. If you type in Comfort Spa Asian Massage Novi in Google Maps it should show up. Here is the website.

https://comfort-spa-asian-massage-novi.business.site/TLong: Gotcha now. Don't know how the heck I missed that.

I'll TOFTT this weekend (hopefully tomorrow / Saturday), and I'll report back here with my experience!

LJ.

ILoveUtr
06-05-21, 00:45

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.Wow, $250 is a lot of money.

ILoveUtr
06-05-21, 00:47

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.Wow, $250 is a lot of money!!

Ecuyer
06-05-21, 07:53

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.Don't waste your time and money with Saigon if you're looking for 4 hand. The best by far is Bonita / Lisa combo. https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home . She has a studio in Redford. Jenny, formerly of the Saigon Spa, once told me the ladies there are reluctant to do 4 hand with Tiffany because the $400 + fee goes mostly to her.

DA9988
06-05-21, 07:55
She used to offer more but now its a super rushed lame massage and hand job. She used to be cool with doing more than just a handy.

BBInTheD
06-05-21, 08:03
She used to offer more but now its a super rushed lame massage and hand job. She used to be cool with doing more than just a handy.Yep, I stopped seeing her about a year ago for that very reason.

Ecuyer
06-05-21, 08:15
She used to offer more but now its a super rushed lame massage and hand job. She used to be cool with doing more than just a handy.That's why she has a sidekick named Lisa. Passing the baton. I must admit however that my last appointment was 6 months ago. She is overbooked and should slow down.

Smashing1979
06-05-21, 08:33
She used to offer more but now its a super rushed lame massage and hand job. She used to be cool with doing more than just a handy.Not my experience. Saw her the other week, same great service. Everything but FS. Best non-FS experience in Michigan and better than a lot of FS experiences outside of maybe Jackson.

DA9988
06-05-21, 08:37
That's why she has a sidekick named Lisa. Passing the baton. I must admit however that my last appointment was 6 months ago. She is overbooked and should slow down.Does Lisa offer full service? I will admit she does look good during the few times I have had the 4 hands service with Bonita. The last time I saw Bonita she had me in and out in 20 minutes and she had a guy walking up just as I was leaving.

DA9988
06-05-21, 08:52
Yep, I stopped seeing her about a year ago for that very reason.I found an awesome girl at an AMP that was down for full service and she was a lot of fun for not much money. I don't know what happened but I haven't seen her in a few weeks.

Mr Regular
06-05-21, 09:47
This new AMP named (Comfort Spa in Novi) that all the talk is about is easily located on the East end and within a small shopping strip center by the name of "Novi Square" which is on Pontiac Trail, or just South & a bit West of the city of Walled Lake.

JoeCbar
06-05-21, 11:45
Wow, $250 is a lot of money.I loved how it started off as a dream!!

Ecuyer
06-05-21, 12:35

I know there seems to be a conception that the metro Detroit standards are pretty low overall, and some of the Tiffany hype is a result of that. In a top city like LA or Dallas, she definitely wouldn't stand out in the crowd much. However, in my dream her body was very solid, petite with big perky boobs which look nice even up close. They feel a little odd if you really cop a nice feel but overall really nice. Her butt isn't very big but her hips are nice and wide, her stomach is toned, and she is pretty well proportioned. Honestly $250 for an evening with a last minute reservation is pretty good for me. I asked her if she can do a 4 hand with Ebony (who I've also heard a lot about), and she said yes but to call ahead. An hour of that is definitely next on my dream bucket list, and I'm highly satisfied with the professional service I received from Tiffany. Highly recommend and I'll be back here soon.Typical Tiffany doulble books. Lesson learned ? And you still paid $250 for 25 minutes! Can I interest you in a 1980 K-car? Only $30,000. Needs some drive train work. Very shiny. Very similar to your Saigon deal.

Jay23
06-05-21, 14:11
I loved how it started off as a dream!!Never understood this "dream" thing. What's wrong with writing "Today I saw Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale" instead of "Had a dream today about Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale. ".

CarmeloJoe35
06-05-21, 15:11
Typical Tiffany doulble books. Lesson learned ? And you still paid $250 for 25 minutes! Can I interest you in a 1980 K-car? Only $30,000. Needs some drive train work. Very shiny. Very similar to your Saigon deal.You are clearly jaded. I can only wonder what happened with you. Should be an interesting story. I read through your old reviews and you used to like her. There really isn't any reason to continue bashing her. You are taking up precious bandwidth and forum space repeating yourself.

I enjoy Tiffany. I also know what I'm getting when I go see her. There are hardly better options in southeast michigan. But it all depends on what your are looking for and what you are willing to pay. I think she has one of the best rooms around, if not the best. She's got a great set up in terms of a super private entrance. She always treats me well. Understanding goes along with with pretty much anyone, especially these massage girls.

Ecuyer
06-05-21, 17:10
You are clearly jaded. I can only wonder what happened with you. Should be an interesting story. I read through your old reviews and you used to like her. There really isn't any reason to continue bashing her. You are taking up precious bandwidth and forum space repeating yourself.

I enjoy Tiffany. I also know what I'm getting when I go see her. There are hardly better options in southeast michigan. But it all depends on what your are looking for and what you are willing to pay. I think she has one of the best rooms around, if not the best. She's got a great set up in terms of a super private entrance. She always treats me well. Understanding goes along with with pretty much anyone, especially these massage girls.Looks like I've been scolded. I will cease and desist my comments. Tiffany requested this post I'm sure. I thought this was an an open forum. BTW you need to lookup the meaning of jaded. Does not apply here. What I do with my bandwidth is my business. So FYATHYRO.

Road Head
06-05-21, 19:19
Looks like I've been scolded. I will cease and desist my comments. Tiffany requested this post I'm sure. I thought this was an an open forum. BTW you need to lookup the meaning of jaded. Does not apply here. What I do with my bandwidth is my business. So FYATHYRO.Actually his use of jaded may be spot on.

Jaded: tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.

CarmeloJoe35
06-05-21, 19:20
Thus is the text I got from Sasa (Sasha) formerly of Novi Massage directing me to a new place. I think this is what you are asking for. I have not tried.

"Hello, this is a newly opened massage shop, we have beautiful masseurs, and there are discounts. If you are interested, please return to the information to make an appointment, or call, you can come directly. Anyone who has information and appointment will enjoy our Offer, our address is ... Novi, MI 48377. The phone number is .....Thank you, Have a nice day!So Sasa moved to this new AMP. They have a solid network, that's for sure. I also noticed this new spa in my searches a week or so ago. It's generally out of my driving range so I didn't think much of it. I think Mellon is just as close to me. Anyhow, if anyone takes one for the team, please report for the benefit of those who have to drive far. PM if that's preferred. Like other new spas, maybe they will try to come across as legit at first and turn everyone down. But it also sounds like one of my old favorites in Westland has some talent, so I may need to try and swing by there and see Sofia.

Riker36
06-05-21, 20:48
Never understood this "dream" thing. What's wrong with writing "Today I saw Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale" instead of "Had a dream today about Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale. ".Just like the pricing codes. Absolutely absurd.

Riker36
06-05-21, 20:51
Wow, $250 is a lot of money!!Way too much for 1/2 hour.

ThrobbinWood
06-06-21, 06:20
Never understood this "dream" thing. What's wrong with writing "Today I saw Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale" instead of "Had a dream today about Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale. ".I seem to recall the "dream" thing as a way of avoiding the admission of participating in an illegal act, a way of avoiding prosecution. A confession of trading money for sex is the fear. I am open to correction if that is wrong.

As for the code thing, it is only meaningful if everyone is accurately onboard with it.

If most would just post in clear language eventually everyone would.

XirCom
06-06-21, 08:08
Has anyone tried this lady advertising on Craigs?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/detroit-deep-tissue-body-rub/7332069206.html

Ecuyer
06-06-21, 09:16
Actually his use of jaded may be spot on.

Jaded: tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.Not the case. She took advantage of my professional occupation without returning the agreed compensation. I brought that to her attention and she started double booking me or changing the time of appointment at the last minute. I will request my account be deleted since the intent of this forum has waned to commenting on information providers rather than information itself.

CarmeloJoe35
06-06-21, 09:37
Not the case. She took advantage of my professional occupation without returning the agreed compensation. I brought that to her attention and she started double booking me or changing the time of appointment at the last minute. I will request my account be deleted since the intent of this forum has waned to commenting on information providers rather than information itself.Ah. You're right, "jaded" is not the right word. You feel double-crossed. I've often wondered how many of these workers will exchange sex as compensation for other services. I have no doubt many of them do so on a regular basis. I've never been on the receiving end, but I think that would be kind of cool. Risky, but cool. Risky in the sense that they could back down, such as in your situation. But the same thing can happen with cash as well. Now all of your posts make more sense. Thanks for clarifying the situation. But no doubt there is the other side of the story. There is always at least two sides to a story, but not really the forum for that kind of discussion.

Has anyone else exchanged "services" for "services?" This sounds like it could be a new field of opportunities, with it's risks, of course.

TheHoleTruth
06-06-21, 10:03
Ah. You're right, "jaded" is not the right word. You feel double-crossed. I've often wondered how many of these workers will exchange sex as compensation for other services. I have no doubt many of them do so on a regular basis. I've never been on the receiving end, but I think that would be kind of cool. Risky, but cool. Risky in the sense that they could back down, such as in your situation. But the same thing can happen with cash as well. Now all of your posts make more sense. Thanks for clarifying the situation. But no doubt there is the other side of the story. There is always at least two sides to a story, but not really the forum for that kind of discussion.

Has anyone else exchanged "services" for "services?" This sounds like it could be a new field of opportunities, with it's risks, of course.Actually, that did happen to me quite a few years ago. I was getting the 'standard' massage and she asked what I did. I was in IT at the time and she mentioned a problem she was having with her laptop. I told her I could take a look at it. We never discussed any sort of payment or compensation. I just mentioned it to be helpful and thought it might be an easy fix and it was. She was so happy that she said the next time I came back, she would give me a longer massage at no extra cost. I did get the longer massage the next time I went. So, she didn't add any extra services, just extra time.

LuckyJimmy
06-06-21, 12:45
TLong: Gotcha now. Don't know how the heck I missed that.

I'll TOFTT this weekend (hopefully tomorrow / Saturday), and I'll report back here with my experience!

LJ.OK, as mentioned, TOFTT here yesterday.

As has been reported by at least one other on the forum already, SASA left Novi Massage on GR for this place, and she is recruiting all former clients she can.

Upon arrival, was greeted by Lisa (also of Novi Massage, but "only helping out today, don't tell anyone at other place" and I was sworn to secrecy. I asked for SASA and she was already engaged with one of you other mongers, so I was faced with turn around and leave, or opt for massage with the chunky Lisa. I figured I'd just enjoy the rub and not expect (or plan to try for) anything extra.

The rub was actually good, and to my surprise toward the end, unsolicited teasing of the boys began. Flip, and junior requiring finish, and me guiding hand to the area requiring her attention, I got the "we no do here", "you do" line. That lasted for a half-hearted 3 seconds, then she immediately switched to the jackhammer approach. Coaching was key, and after some instruction, she found the groove. And with eyes closed, and with a completely different fantasy provider "at the stick" (in my head), we got the job done. I was again sworn to secrecy, and after .7 for house, and .4 (my std. / max handy tip) I was on my way.

The place was spotless clean, and looked like new everything.

Quite a nice place actually, and I will repeat when Sasa is avail. , or if the "other girl" that was off yesterday is worthy.

Happy Hunting, and stay safe!

IAmNotMe
06-06-21, 13:33
Ah. You're right, "jaded" is not the right word. You feel double-crossed. I've often wondered how many of these workers will exchange sex as compensation for other services. I have no doubt many of them do so on a regular basis. I've never been on the receiving end, but I think that would be kind of cool. Risky, but cool. Risky in the sense that they could back down, such as in your situation. But the same thing can happen with cash as well. Now all of your posts make more sense. Thanks for clarifying the situation. But no doubt there is the other side of the story. There is always at least two sides to a story, but not really the forum for that kind of discussion.

Has anyone else exchanged "services" for "services?" This sounds like it could be a new field of opportunities, with it's risks, of course.Never pay upfront. If there's a barter deal, don't be the first to provide any services.

BarryUrschaft
06-06-21, 13:56
Was on the East side last Wednesday and remembered this post. Ended up making an appointment with Chelsea at Cherry Blossom. Had to wait 30 minutes, but I had time. Did 30 minutes for $50. Stripped down and waited in the room standing naked by my pile of clothes acting as if I am having a difficult time getting my watch or bracelet off. I wait for the MT to walk in on me so she can see my junk and that I'm not shy and no draping is necessary. Especially at a new place I haven't been to before. Chelsea comes in and acts surprised, I said it's ok come on in. She asked me if I've been there I lied and said yes. Gave a decent massage. On the flip she worked around my cock but wasn't going in. I was at full attention and she knew what I wanted. I guided her hand and she did the "you do". I told her it's OK and she complied, but it was just ok. She didn't like me touching her, so I rubbed her ass OTC. Chelsea was probably in her 40's. Decent looking and a nice slender body. I probably won't return. I would do either of the Shiatsus instead, but Chelsea wasn't a fat old grandma at least. I'll probably try one of the other places on this list next time I'm on the East side. Thanks for the recommendations Tee Time.

Barry.

Perusing
06-06-21, 14:48
OK, as mentioned, TOFTT here yesterday.

As has been reported by at least one other on the forum already, SASA left Novi Massage on GR for this place, and she is recruiting all former clients she can.

Upon arrival, was greeted by Lisa (also of Novi Massage, but "only helping out today, don't tell anyone at other place" and I was sworn to secrecy. I asked for SASA and she was already engaged with one of you other mongers, so I was faced with turn around and leave, or opt for massage with the chunky Lisa. I figured I'd just enjoy the rub and not expect (or plan to try for) anything extra.

The rub was actually good, and to my surprise toward the end, unsolicited teasing of the boys began. Flip, and junior requiring finish, and me guiding hand to the area requiring her attention, I got the "we no do here", "you do" line. That lasted for a half-hearted 3 seconds, then she immediately switched to the jackhammer approach. Coaching was key, and after some instruction, she found the groove. And with eyes closed, and with a completely different fantasy provider "at the stick" (in my head), we got the job done. I was again sworn to secrecy, and after .7 for house, and .4 (my std. / max handy tip) I was on my way.

The place was spotless clean, and looked like new everything.

Quite a nice place actually, and I will repeat when Sasa is avail. , or if the "other girl" that was off yesterday is worthy.

Happy Hunting, and stay safe!Stopped by this new place in Novi the other day. It's called Comfort Spa. I had no appointment, just walked in. Mask wearing required. First impression, very clean and well-kept. Quickly greeted by Sasa (also wearing a mask) who asked if I wanted 1/2 hr, 1 hr, or 90 min? Took the hour option for $70. She took me to one of the rooms, asked me to get comfortable and she would return shortly. Room was very clean and well-kept. Fresh towels and linens, quite comfortable setting. She returned a few minutes later. I was lying on the table. Received a very nice medium to light pressure massage as I requested. Was there for the full hour as well.

Of note, after the flip, draping and no indication of extras. I was curious so did inquire. The response was no can do owners don't allow. Was told I could be left alone for a bit before I left. This did not interest me so I got dressed and called it a day.

On the way out did get asked about a tip. Left 20. Sasa was a sweetheart and I liked the massage but doubt I'll drive that far (26 miles) in the future with DIY the only option.

ED Pills
06-06-21, 14:56
Stopped by this new place in Novi the other day. It's called Comfort Spa. I had no appointment, just walked in. Mask wearing required. First impression, very clean and well-kept. Quickly greeted by Sasa (also wearing a mask) who asked if I wanted 1/2 hr, 1 hr, or 90 min? Took the hour option for $70. She took me to one of the rooms, asked me to get comfortable and she would return shortly. Room was very clean and well-kept. Fresh towels and linens, quite comfortable setting. She returned a few minutes later. I was lying on the table. Received a very nice medium to light pressure massage as I requested. Was there for the full hour as well.

Of note, after the flip, draping and no indication of extras. I was curious so did inquire. The response was no can do owners don't allow. Was told I could be left alone for a bit before I left. This did not interest me so I got dressed and called it a day.

On the way out did get asked about a tip. Left 20. Sasa was a sweetheart and I liked the massage but doubt I'll drive that far (26 miles) in the future with DIY the only option.Sasa was like that as well at Novi, but with some persistence it usually paid off.

Bmarr77
06-06-21, 15:48
I made a stop today to this place paid for a half hour $50 and I think her name was Sabrina or Selena pretty cute, I would say 25-30 yrs old nice body. Didn't take clothes off but did let me roam OTC a little bit. Had a nice HJ on the flip and tipped $40 tried to get more action but no luck. May return kinda fun.

Member #6291
06-07-21, 09:54
I don't see many reviews of Krystal on here. I consider her to be a "hidden gem" for that reason, because for what she offers she's top tier. Astoundingly massive jugs. If that's your thing, I have literally never seen any bigger (way bigger that Natasha in Novi; and I'm fairly certain they are all natural). Decently in shape too (a tad bit of flab / stretch marks but not really). She offers BJ / FS, but I'm not a FS kind of guy so I just do massage + HE. She's completely insane so that takes a little getting used to. I mean literally psychological issues. She's super sweet though, and very accommodating. I find you really have to take the reigns on the whole scenario or it will just be kinda weird. Hard to explain LOL but all I can say she has zero semblance of a "routine" and every experience with her has been vastly different. I'll tell you this--she is one of the reasons I ask for no oil from now on (for any provider) --I'll never forget one time she just blasted me with ICE COLD oil / lotion. One of the most unpleasant sensations ever. But besides her quirks, you really can't beat what she offers.

I don't like copying links so just look up Rose / Wyandotte on Adult Search in the escort section (another reason I think she doesn't get exposure is she should be in the massage section--it's a full massage table). $150 hh, $200 hr and you have to call to book.

JoeSchmoe1991
06-07-21, 11:03
Been to Alice Spa on 26 mile a few times lately. 2 times got a ok massage and HE. 80 to house and 40 tip. Other time made an appointment and kept getting told to come back later. Overall 3/5.

JamieGreek2019
06-07-21, 11:26
I only saw Jenny once when she was at Saigon. Very accommodating but I didn't find her that attractive; just personal taste. I don't really care about the 'massage' or how much time is spent. I prefer to get in / out as quickly as possible so to speak. I would defiantly prefer better and / or cheaper options with similar convenience factor.

Stay safe,

J.

So I've had Jenny at PT a few times now. I read the comparisons of these two when Jenny used to work weekends at Saigon with Tiffany. Sounds like Tiffany is hotter / nicer body (but fake) and way more pricey. Jenny is still very attractive and while she had boob work too hers feel pretty natural to me. Jenny is a little thicker but has a nice shapely body overall. And she is 100 bones less. And less than 30 minutes from Saigon (I don't know because I've never been to Saigon but Jenny mentioned being 30 minutes drive when she used to work there).

So why do guys still see Tiffany? My experience with Jenny is 160 all in. How you spend the time (massage first, massage after, or skip massage) is up to you. Reports of 250-300 for Tiffany? Please explain the ROI. I just don't see it.

TopOut1317
06-07-21, 11:58
So Sasa moved to this new AMP. They have a solid network, that's for sure. I also noticed this new spa in my searches a week or so ago. It's generally out of my driving range so I didn't think much of it. I think Mellon is just as close to me. Anyhow, if anyone takes one for the team, please report for the benefit of those who have to drive far. PM if that's preferred. Like other new spas, maybe they will try to come across as legit at first and turn everyone down. But it also sounds like one of my old favorites in Westland has some talent, so I may need to try and swing by there and see Sofia.I'm in Novi, PM me.

HeeJunk
06-07-21, 14:29
I only saw Jenny once when she was at Saigon. Very accommodating but I didn't find her that attractive; just personal taste. I don't really care about the 'massage' or how much time is spent. I prefer to get in / out as quickly as possible so to speak. I would defiantly prefer better and / or cheaper options with similar convenience factor.

Stay safe,

J.If time is the greatest interest, look for SS in escort or streetwalker threads.

NorthVdunz129
06-07-21, 15:19
How is the location.

Bzerkley Rich
06-07-21, 15:39
Anyone catch Ashley? - She posted the other day on CL. Deep Tissue Body Rub. Special Entertainment??

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/detroit-deep-tissue-body-rub/7332069206.html

Averily
06-07-21, 17:39
This lack of response thing is becoming an epidemic.

Good thing b / c it really slows down my activity.

Anyone catch Ashley? - She posted the other day on CL. Deep Tissue Body Rub. Special Entertainment??

CarmeloJoe35
06-07-21, 17:58
I'm in Novi, PM me.I was responding to another guys post. I tried to see her once at her old place, but it was too busy. Given the latest review, it doesn't seem worth 45 minute drive. She's even farther than before. So, I got nothing on her.

Member #6060
06-07-21, 18:08
Posted this in Ann Arbor but figured I'd drop it here. Anyone see her? Place is in downtown AA.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/225560

LuckyJimmy
06-07-21, 18:36
Stopped by this new place in Novi the other day. It's called Comfort Spa. I had no appointment, just walked in. Mask wearing required. First impression, very clean and well-kept. Quickly greeted by Sasa (also wearing a mask) who asked if I wanted 1/2 hr, 1 hr, or 90 min? Took the hour option for $70. She took me to one of the rooms, asked me to get comfortable and she would return shortly. Room was very clean and well-kept. Fresh towels and linens, quite comfortable setting. She returned a few minutes later. I was lying on the table. Received a very nice medium to light pressure massage as I requested. Was there for the full hour as well.

On the way out did get asked about a tip. Left 20. Sasa was a sweetheart and I liked the massage but doubt I'll drive that far (26 miles) in the future with DIY the only option.Quick note: Sasa always leads with ""We don't do that here". Persistence, a good attitude, and especially being funny and complimentary usually works for me. My experience is she'll give a great handshake with OTC and eventually UTC after a few visits.

Jp1225
06-07-21, 18:58
After several good reports on newer lineup at Thai DDS in Novi (10 mile just north of Grand river on west side) I went there today and had "Eva" (sounded like Ewa when she says it). In her 30's, petite, very attractive, nice body, soft hands. She had good massage technic (8 out of 10) and equally as good at tease and finish. She was a little too much into prostate play for my liking (I'm not into that at all really.). On flop allowed otc and UTC and top came up and revealed nice a / b size with big aereolas and big nips. She was good all around and will repeat. 70 house 40 tip.

Jp1225
06-07-21, 20:07
Quick note: Sasa always leads with ""We don't do that here". Persistence, a good attitude, and especially being funny and complimentary usually works for me. My experience is she'll give a great handshake with OTC and eventually UTC after a few visits.While I can appreciate that persistence and patience might lead you to "more" I don't think that a reluctant provider is anything that anyone is looking for. From my one experience with Sasha when she was at Novi massage was that she is nice, attractive, good English so a good conversation. But what's up with the now 2 ladies that I know of (Wendy / Lisa and now Sasha) who start out as a cameo at Novi massage, ask for your number (I gave them my text app number) and then hit you up to see them (or other ladies) at other spas in the area? I now know of their connections with at least 5 other spas in the Walled lake / commerce / Farmington / Novi area. While I was able to get HE and UTR from Wendy / Lisa on first visit (at Novi, and then at Asian Massage on 12 mile / Orchard lake), last messages from her were associated with Walked lake and now she's spotted at comfort spa? Are these same owner or are these ladies just bouncing from place to place. Or being used as bait to solicit / lure us to these other locations (perhaps they get a finder fee)? I mean who can keep up with all this movement and the mystery of will there be or won't there be HE or any roaming allowed?

I know some of us (including me at least in the past) like the thrill of the hunt and the pursuit of the HE from the provider that isn't jacking every customer she sees, but if you are looking for a sure thing, these ladies and the places they are working at are not it.

In Novi it's Thai DDS, Asian Health (although current line up not as good) or Asian Wellness (or Well Being).

Member #6291
06-07-21, 22:13
Yeah location was one thing I forgot to mention. It's good and bad. Good because it's her home and very clean. Bad because there is a DEFINITE walk of shame / exposed effect when you come and go. You have to park in this 1 singular spot behind her house which is across from a long line of apartments. And to make matters worse, you have to walk across her back yard and then walk up the stairs on her patio which overlooks a semi-busy road. Once you're inside you feel very safe / discreet but until then you feel super exposed. Reminds me of the walk of shame at Natasha's but even worse because your car doesn't blend in since it's in that isolate parking spot. The location and her insanity are the only potential deterrents. Other than that, I still can't fathom why she's not discussed. It seems like she's exactly what a lot of guys are looking for <shoulder shrug .

How is the location.

Neilnbob
06-07-21, 22:43
Dropped by M1 last week, my first time since before they got raided. The only one there was "Tammy" rather thin, 5'3 or so, B sized. Decent massage overall. . 7 to house then 1. 0 for FS. After a brief CBJ and rimming she laid down and said "you drive" Kung fu Kegel action. Overall not bad, would probably repeat, though her hour was only 45 minutes.

Grouchy
06-07-21, 23:38
Does her phone number begin with 312? There's a girl from Novi massage I know as Tina. Though.

Interestingly enough none of the other girls know her as that.

Grouchy
06-07-21, 23:40
Went on Sunday at 2 pm. Had 4 hands. Both girls were late thirties both with b cups and long nips. HJ otc. Only. Little nipple sucking. 100 for half. Tipped crazy big just because I got close to an hour. It was slow.

RWhite
06-08-21, 01:29
Senior members how has your experience been with Evian Spa in Shelby TWP? FS? BJ? HJ? Prostate? Or YMMV?

HoldenCaul
06-08-21, 08:36
Dropped by M1 last week, my first time since before they got raided. The only one there was "Tammy" rather thin, 5'3 or so, B sized. Decent massage overall. . 7 to house then 1. 0 for FS. After a brief CBJ and rimming she laid down and said "you drive" Kung fu Kegel action. Overall not bad, would probably repeat, though her hour was only 45 minutes.Nice review, good info, thanks. I know it's not always easy to tell, but what would you estimate for her age? Also, was BBBJ an option?

I've been there a couple of times since the raid and find it interesting that they now do the house fee, then you pay the girl thing, whereas before Crazy Mama just took it all up front. Maybe that's partially how they got burned.

OrionSky
06-08-21, 09:22
Posted this in Ann Arbor but figured I'd drop it here. Anyone see her? Place is in downtown AA.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/225560Will ask for gift card number via text. Don't waste your time.

Member #6060
06-08-21, 10:52
Parking sucks. One spot by some apartments and she makes you come in the front. Which is on a major road. I never see a car there so I wonder if she works. Also yeah she is very very weird. She has half a dozen social media accounts with bizarre blurry pictures of herself and receipts from stores. Like she's sending codes messages to Intelligence agencies LOL.

She's super super nice. She's pretty. Huge fake cans (which I don't love but it's not her fault. They are nice for fake). And a great value.

Yeah location was one thing I forgot to mention. It's good and bad. Good because it's her home and very clean. Bad because there is a DEFINITE walk of shame / exposed effect when you come and go. You have to park in this 1 singular spot behind her house which is across from a long line of apartments. And to make matters worse, you have to walk across her back yard and then walk up the stairs on her patio which overlooks a semi-busy road. Once you're inside you feel very safe / discreet but until then you feel super exposed. Reminds me of the walk of shame at Natasha's but even worse because your car doesn't blend in since it's in that isolate parking spot. The location and her insanity are the only potential deterrents. Other than that, I still can't fathom why she's not discussed. It seems like she's exactly what a lot of guys are looking for <shoulder shrug .

LongLongGone
06-08-21, 11:25
Does her phone number begin with 312? There's a girl from Novi massage I know as Tina. Though.

Interestingly enough none of the other girls know her as that.Sasa number starts with 646.

Vajuxo
06-08-21, 12:03
Been to Alice Spa on 26 mile a few times lately. 2 times got a ok massage and HE. 80 to house and 40 tip. Other time made an appointment and kept getting told to come back later. Overall 3/5.Have visited Alice on and off since opening, whenever I have some other reason to be out that way.

It has always come in handy.

Have run into the occasional provider that spoke French, but it has been pre cv 19 since that last happened.

I did receive an offer to meet after hours from one provider, which has happened from time to time at several of these places over the years.

Vajuxo
06-08-21, 12:09
Senior members how has your experience been with Evian Spa in Shelby TWP? FS? BJ? HJ? Prostate? Or YMMV?I tried to give it a whirl a couple times a couple of weeks ago, but did Alice instead.

There were several work crews on site and in the parking lot, I just didn't feel like dealing with that.

If I get out that way again soon, I will stop in and report back.

BackRoom Bob
06-08-21, 12:23
Yuki has received her first vaccine and is schedule for her second in two months. She has relocated to Winnipeg. Her return appears to be months away.

Member #6291
06-08-21, 12:46
Are they fake? They definitely aren't hard. I can never quite tell but they seem natural to me, like she's just super gifted. But I'll buy that they're fake, it should just be known that they feel real and I never saw those weird ripples on the side that are on bolt-ons so. Anyways, cheers!

Parking sucks. One spot by some apartments and she makes you come in the front. Which is on a major road. I never see a car there so I wonder if she works. Also yeah she is very very weird. She has half a dozen social media accounts with bizarre blurry pictures of herself and receipts from stores. Like she's sending codes messages to Intelligence agencies LOL.

She's super super nice. She's pretty. Huge fake cans (which I don't love but it's not her fault. They are nice for fake). And a great value.

NorthVdunz129
06-08-21, 13:02
Quick note: Sasa always leads with ""We don't do that here". Persistence, a good attitude, and especially being funny and complimentary usually works for me. My experience is she'll give a great handshake with OTC and eventually UTC after a few visits.Don't waste your time or money at comfort spa in novi there is no standard finish or anything quite deceiving if you ask me better off going to starmoon or making the trip to Jackson save your money.

ED Pills
06-08-21, 13:18
Yuki has received her first vaccine and is schedule for her second in two months. She has relocated to Winnipeg. Her return appears to be months away.Two months apart? That is odd.

Gilfoyle2
06-08-21, 13:53
Are they fake? They definitely aren't hard. I can never quite tell but they seem natural to me, like she's just super gifted. But I'll buy that they're fake, it should just be known that they feel real and I never saw those weird ripples on the side that are on bolt-ons so. Anyways, cheers!Can others vouch for Rose and can someone PM her contacts? Thanks in advance.

Averily
06-08-21, 13:59
Canada has a shortage of vaccine so they opted for the British model where they try to get as many people as they can the first dose.

Two months apart? That is odd.

StanFromPontia
06-08-21, 14:33
Ghosted me today wasted over a hr driving there and back total joke had a time lined up called she said to call back and then ghosted me.

JoeyRamone
06-08-21, 15:48
I should have mentioned this here. She's worth the trip. Thanks to everyone that send me info.

StanFromPontia
06-08-21, 16:30
Ghosted by her today made the drive then crickets.

NorthVdunz129
06-08-21, 16:40
Do not go here complete waste of time should of went with my gut traditional massage down the road is your best bet!

Riker36
06-08-21, 17:58
Ghosted me today wasted over a hr driving there and back total joke had a time lined up called she said to call back and then ghosted me.That's really just a shitty thing to do. Seriously. Tired of their excuses too.

Freddy100
06-08-21, 19:17
I can vouch that she is loony toons.

Did a duo once with her and my ATF.

She has no tone, they are fake, she has had other surgeries to improve her looks. Nothing wrong with that, she is too crazy to see again.

Can others vouch for Rose and can someone PM her contacts? Thanks in advance.

Member #6060
06-09-21, 00:43
Today was the third time I went to an AMP based on some well-established Monger's review stating the girl (who I got each time) was "late 20's, early 30's."

Either you all have zero concept of age. Or you are trolling us.

The lady recommended by a monger that shall remain nameless, at a spa that shall also remain nameless, was obviously obviously no wheee near their high ball estimate of 30.

What is going on?

DaveL7
06-09-21, 07:17
I can vouch that she is loony toons.

Did a duo once with her and my ATF.

She has no tone, they are fake, she has had other surgeries to improve her looks. Nothing wrong with that, she is too crazy to see again.I agree. She's a bit odd. But I thought all in all she was very nice. I really liked her tits. Her oral skills we're very pleasing as well. I would see her more but she doesn't respond very quickly or sometimes not at all. Are usually just go see Natasha Or Bonita.

Grouchy
06-09-21, 07:52
In novi at Pontiac trail. Had Kiki. Beautiful young hot girl with large b's small c's. Nothing to be had. "I have a boyfriend".

Wally2822
06-09-21, 08:14
Yeah location was one thing I forgot to mention. It's good and bad. Good because it's her home and very clean. Bad because there is a DEFINITE walk of shame / exposed effect when you come and go. You have to park in this 1 singular spot behind her house which is across from a long line of apartments. And to make matters worse, you have to walk across her back yard and then walk up the stairs on her patio which overlooks a semi-busy road. Once you're inside you feel very safe / discreet but until then you feel super exposed. Reminds me of the walk of shame at Natasha's but even worse because your car doesn't blend in since it's in that isolate parking spot. The location and her insanity are the only potential deterrents. Other than that, I still can't fathom why she's not discussed. It seems like she's exactly what a lot of guys are looking for <shoulder shrug .She was one of this forums golden nuggets. Semi UTR.

I always had a great time with her when she answered. She did ghost me every now and then which was shitty because its a 45 min drive for me and theres no other good provider in the area.

For the mongers that are talking about the walk of shame. Drive 1. 5 hr roundrrip with no action is much much worse LOL.

SpasRhealing
06-09-21, 08:24
I agree. She's a bit odd. But I thought all in all she was very nice. I really liked her tits. Her oral skills we're very pleasing as well. I would see her more but she doesn't respond very quickly or sometimes not at all. Are usually just go see Natasha Or Bonita.Can someone please provide link for Rose, pm is ok also. TIA.

The New World
06-09-21, 08:57
Is this one of the bikini places. I'm aware of the two bikini places on the east side. I found Serenity on Instagram.

Averily
06-09-21, 11:10
All the attention she is getting must have overwhelmed her. She had some sort of 'outage' yesterday and she (probably her handler) isn't answering the phone today.

That's really just a shitty thing to do.
Seriously. Tired of their excuses too.

CarmeloJoe35
06-09-21, 11:10
Yuki has received her first vaccine and is schedule for her second in two months. She has relocated to Winnipeg. Her return appears to be months away.Hip hip hooray!!

Member #6060
06-09-21, 12:59
Is this one of the bikini places. I'm aware of the two bikini places on the east side. I found Serenity on Instagram.Unless someone can contradict me. This place is legit. I had to fill out a bunch of forms. And the cute girl said to undress down to underwear. So I said I needed more cash and left.

CarmeloJoe35
06-09-21, 14:41
Hip hip hooray!!Now I'm wondering what she might look like after more than a year in quarantine. Hopefully she doesn't get the COVID 15 or 30. Do you know if she has been working locally?

Mr Regular
06-09-21, 16:17
Re: Famous Shiatsu, Bad News!!

For those of interest, I was with family on the East side earlier today & on the way back West, I decided to stop at Famous to see Suzy who was IMO the Goat at teasing before the flip.

BC I was told that she no longer works there? All I observed were two thumb's down chubby providers, & I didn't see Yoko either, Yoko & Suzy were friends, so Yoko may be gone as well?

So I asked if Suzy was on vacation, & I was told "no, she won't be back" So I simply walked out! If anyone has an idea if Suzy might be working at another location, please advise? TIA.

EasyRider987
06-09-21, 17:00
Senior members how has your experience been with Evian Spa in Shelby TWP? FS? BJ? HJ? Prostate? Or YMMV?Went there today, did 30 min $60. There were two girls there and I got the heaver one, she greeted me with squeezing my ass and a pat on my dick. Very light massage along with playing with the boys, the rollover was about 5 min later. Plenty of OTC and UTC roaming, I left happy. $40 tip.

CountryBoi3575
06-09-21, 17:47
Anyone seen Her lately? If so did she change numbers also in her move? I've tried the past two days no response?

Turbo82
06-09-21, 19:06
She posts as an escort on Adult Search. I don't understand why she is on the Massage thread.

Good info I asked about her a few weeks ago.

I'm 50 50 on seeing her.

Smashing1979
06-09-21, 19:59
Anyone seen Her lately? If so did she change numbers also in her move? I've tried the past two days no response?Anyone have a link for her?

Smashing1979
06-09-21, 20:02
All the attention she is getting must have overwhelmed her. She had some sort of 'outage' yesterday and she (probably her handler) isn't answering the phone today.Can someone PM me her contact info?

Smashing1979
06-09-21, 20:05
Have visited Alice on and off since opening, whenever I have some other reason to be out that way.

It has always come in handy.

Have run into the occasional provider that spoke French, but it has been pre cv 19 since that last happened.

I did receive an offer to meet after hours from one provider, which has happened from time to time at several of these places over the years.Provider that spoke french? Is this code? I'm not familiar with what that means.

Smashing1979
06-09-21, 20:11
Does Lisa offer full service? I will admit she does look good during the few times I have had the 4 hands service with Bonita. The last time I saw Bonita she had me in and out in 20 minutes and she had a guy walking up just as I was leaving.Had a duo with Lisa and Bonita recently. No FS from what I can tell. And didn't get the feeling it would be offered. Similar to what Bonita does but damn is she super hot. Is Lisa available for single sessions without Bonita?

Smashing1979
06-09-21, 20:35
Now I'm wondering what she might look like after more than a year in quarantine. Hopefully she doesn't get the COVID 15 or 30. Do you know if she has been working locally?Who is Yuki? Any description on what she looks like?

Mr Regular
06-09-21, 20:59
Anyone seen Her lately? If so did she change numbers also in her move? I've tried the past two days no response?She's been seen and reviewed several times (RTFF) at her new location over the past couple months weeks, we've also been advised that her original (1339) number & $'s remains the same.

It's not unusual for slow coms from her, she may be visiting her son, and / or since she's been spooked, she now may be more selective who she sees? Keep trying!! Good luck?

Riker36
06-10-21, 01:02
Anyone seen Her lately? If so did she change numbers also in her move? I've tried the past two days no response?Have you ever seen her? If not, don't waste your time. But if you have, and she someone you like, then by all means keep trying. There's a pic of her online that she's used for these massage sites, and that pic has to be a minimum of 15 years old. Probably 20. For 90% of these guys that rave about her, looks don't matter to them. Just like the guys that go see the 70 year old downriver nuru person.

Riker36
06-10-21, 01:10
Today was the third time I went to an AMP based on some well-established Monger's review stating the girl (who I got each time) was "late 20's, early 30's."

Either you all have zero concept of age. Or you are trolling us.

The lady recommended by a monger that shall remain nameless, at a spa that shall also remain nameless, was obviously obviously no wheee near their high ball estimate of 30.

What is going on?I actually just posted something similar about Breeze and the downriver nuru person. These guys that rave about them either don't care about appearance at all, or they're 75 years old and all these women look young and sexy to them. LOL.

DaveL7
06-10-21, 05:58
Had a duo with Lisa and Bonita recently. No FS from what I can tell. And didn't get the feeling it would be offered. Similar to what Bonita does but damn is she super hot. Is Lisa available for single sessions without Bonita?I have seen Lisa on her own a few times. But since last fall I haven't been able to see her on her own. I'm going today for a duo. Excited to see Lisa.

Verizon75
06-10-21, 07:59
Two months apart? That is odd.That is SOP for Canada.

DA9988
06-10-21, 10:04
Had a duo with Lisa and Bonita recently. No FS from what I can tell. And didn't get the feeling it would be offered. Similar to what Bonita does but damn is she super hot. Is Lisa available for single sessions without Bonita?I did have Bonita hop on once or twice for FS maybe she was feeling it that day? Its not been offered lately and she seems to push you out faster than ever now.

BigBootyFan
06-10-21, 10:29
Has anyone seen her? Obviously it's a bikini place because of the wording and prices. I'm guessing she is new and works at Carla's place- just a hunch. I had an appointment set up with her today but I had to cancel. She looks good!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2443086

Smashing1979
06-10-21, 10:38
I did have Bonita hop on once or twice for FS maybe she was feeling it that day? Its not been offered lately and she seems to push you out faster than ever now.Wow! Was it BBFS or did she make you use a cover? Every time I tried to push for FS she shyed away from it. I'm new to the area and just started up again so maybe I just missed that train.

Smashing1979
06-10-21, 10:39
I have seen Lisa on her own a few times. But since last fall I haven't been able to see her on her own. I'm going today for a duo. Excited to see Lisa.Has anyone else try her other duo partners? I've only had Lisa but she she showed me pics of some other ones she sees and they're all very attractive. On the same level as Lisa from what I remember.

Member #6060
06-10-21, 11:35
Has anyone seen her? Obviously it's a bikini place because of the wording and prices. I'm guessing she is new and works at Carla's place- just a hunch. I had an appointment set up with her today but I had to cancel. She looks good!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2443086New at Carlas. Carla's isn't a bikini place. You get better service. I haven't met her yet but assume you will leave happy. But for how much, I don't know.

Streethunter
06-10-21, 12:00
Provider that spoke french? Is this code? I'm not familiar with what that means.Since noone has jumped on this I would like to try and help you out. Mr vajuxo saw a provider that spoke another language. Apparently he has a thing for asians that can speak french. It's not code for anything. It's just french, like we speak english. Maybe I'm wrong, idk.

Member #6413
06-10-21, 12:40
Since noone has jumped on this I would like to try and help you out. Mr vajuxo saw a provider that spoke another language. Apparently he has a thing for asians that can speak french. It's not code for anything. It's just french, like we speak english. Maybe I'm wrong, idk.I've always thought French is another way of saying oral. For example, giving French lessons is a BJ.

XirCom
06-10-21, 13:23
Provider that spoke french? Is this code? I'm not familiar with what that means.BJ, as in oral.

T Long
06-10-21, 14:06
I made a stop today to this place paid for a half hour $50 and I think her name was Sabrina or Selena pretty cute, I would say 25-30 yrs old nice body. Didn't take clothes off but did let me roam OTC a little bit. Had a nice HJ on the flip and tipped $40 tried to get more action but no luck. May return kinda fun.Did they get a new set of girls? When did this happen? It's been about a month since I've been there. Is Sabrina / Selena the only new girl? Is Lily still there?

Golfnut1913
06-10-21, 15:01

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2443086Sounds like she works at Carla's place, I asked her location and it was in the same area in Canton. I opted out after she told me her ridiculous price, I asked for an hour reverse massage she said. 160 $ plus $100 tip, I said $260 she goes, yes! I said yup that's a hard pass good luck with that.

T Long
06-10-21, 15:11
Who is Yuki? Any description on what she looks like?Yuki made her debut at Saigon a couple years ago I think. I'm unclear as to the reasons why she left Saigon. So she went out on her own and worked in a hotel room. Prior to the pandemic she went to Canada but was not allowed back in the country and hasn't been back since, though it sounds like she has tried. She's Chinese / Japanese. Very beautiful face and great personality. Fun to talk with. Thick voluptuous body with bolt ons. I wouldn't say she was fat, but she wasn't skinny. I think "thick" probably describes her best. Everything was on the table, though I think I only partook two or three times by the time she left.

ED Pills
06-10-21, 20:17
Did they get a new set of girls? When did this happen? It's been about a month since I've been there. Is Sabrina / Selena the only new girl? Is Lily still there?Yes, approximately 8 am on Tuesday, yes, no.

Lamarr
06-10-21, 23:43
Yuki made her debut at Saigon a couple years ago I think. I'm unclear as to the reasons why she left Saigon. So she went out on her own and worked in a hotel room. Prior to the pandemic she went to Canada but was not allowed back in the country and hasn't been back since, though it sounds like she has tried. She's Chinese / Japanese. Very beautiful face and great personality. Fun to talk with. Thick voluptuous body with bolt ons. I wouldn't say she was fat, but she wasn't skinny. I think "thick" probably describes her best. Everything was on the table, though I think I only partook two or three times by the time she left.Great description of Celine. Lameel Cono recommended her, and I asked for her with my first visit to Saigon. She's really cool, nice relaxing session, good massage.

LameelCono
06-11-21, 07:54
Great description of Celine. Lameel Cono recommended her, and I asked for her with my first visit to Saigon. She's really cool, nice relaxing session, good massage.Celine / Yuki is Canadian and was working in the US illegally. After leaving Saigon she was with Bonita for a short time before venturing out on her own. She is very well educated and speaks multiple languages well. We would meet early at the nearby Tim Hortons for coffee and converse in French. Her appearance drew a lot of attention. She is very skilled in her profession. Last report is that she is in Winnipeg Manitoba.

Smashing1979
06-11-21, 08:00
Celine / Yuki is Canadian and was working in the US illegally. After leaving Saigon she was with Bonita for a short time before venturing out on her own. She is very well educated and speaks multiple languages well. We would meet early at the nearby Tim Hortons for coffee and converse in French. Her appearance drew a lot of attention. She is very skilled in her profession. Last report is that she is in Winnipeg Manitoba.Converse in French? So she gave you a BJ at Tim Hortons?

StevenStein
06-11-21, 11:29
The ladies here all they do is bikini massages. They try to trick you into thinking its more. You won't leave with a happy ending I've tried all the girls here. They all just hustle and flirt but they are strictly just a tease. Save your money and go elsewhere.

CarmeloJoe35
06-11-21, 12:11
Celine / Yuki is Canadian and was working in the US illegally. After leaving Saigon she was with Bonita for a short time before venturing out on her own. She is very well educated and speaks multiple languages well. We would meet early at the nearby Tim Hortons for coffee and converse in French. Her appearance drew a lot of attention. She is very skilled in her profession. Last report is that she is in Winnipeg Manitoba.While I never had her as a provider before, if she returns I think I will try her. I talked with her frequently at Saigon either before or after my sessions with Tiffany. I always enjoyed talking with her. One time I gave her a massage while waiting for Tiffany! I never did get paid for that! Haha. Just a fun, beautiful, lighthearted lady.

Averily
06-11-21, 13:17
I used to meet tons of ladies and Celine was someone I clicked with. She also had a good business sense so I convinced her to come to the US where I introduced her to Tiffany. It wasn't an easy sell and at first Tiffany wasn't keen on having an undocumented Canadian escort in her stable. Tiffany warmed up to her eventually. Their separation was touched upon here last year and I will not divulge everything but many reports have been accurate.

Celine and I chose the name Celine while we were driving back from Cambridge. It's a good tie to her Montreal background. I dropped her off at the tunnel bus in Windsor and gave her directions to Tiffany's. When I introduced them I was very close with Tiffany and she was wearing a red sundress. I have never seen her look so hot.

I had some good times for a while but circumstances forced me too choose which life I wanted to keep so I gave it all up and broke contact with all my long term friends. While some mongers offered to give her free board, Celine chose an Airbnb near Saigon. Time has shown she can manage her affairs very well on her own.

While I never had her as a provider before, if she returns I think I will try her. I talked with her frequently at Saigon either before or after my sessions with Tiffany. I always enjoyed talking with her. One time I gave her a massage while waiting for Tiffany! I never did get paid for that! Haha. Just a fun, beautiful, lighthearted lady.

Member #6413
06-11-21, 13:24
Abbey or Abby the gothic girl with many tattoos and used to be in Eastpointe is a complete scam. I set something up with her and she indicated through text that the massage included a happy ending. I knew there were reports of her providing no such ending but I figured I'd take a chance. Terrible decision. She took the 150/ hhr and proceeded to give a lazy rub. I asked her about the ending and she gave the same bs story I've seen reported here. Claims she was being investigated by the police for being busted for giving a naked massage. I asked for a refund and she said no. When I showed her the texts about the ending, her response was "well that was yesterday. " Also threatened to get her neighbor who is a cop, if I didn't leave. Total bullshit.

I should have know better and it's my own fault. I just want to spread the word that regardless of what some members of the board are saying (StevenStein), she's a ripoff and should be avoided at all costs.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/63240546

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/full-body-rub/893846257046

Good luck and Stay Safe.

MidgetMike
06-11-21, 13:27
Did a stop here the other day. Only one girl working. Sofia. Shitty massage and the masks need to fucking come off. But she let me play with the girls and I left happy. I got the impression more could be had, but we'll see.

JamieGreek2019
06-12-21, 14:42
I was in the process of scheduling with her several weeks back. I had searched for reviews and didn't find any (apparently she changed how she spells her name). Someone posted a report (with her new name) just before I saw her. Dodged a bullet!

J.

Abbey or Abby the gothic girl with many tattoos and used to be in Eastpointe is a complete scam. I set something up with her and she indicated through text that the massage included a happy ending. I knew there were reports of her providing no such ending but I figured I'd take a chance. Terrible decision. She took the 150/ hhr and proceeded to give a lazy rub. I asked her about the ending and she gave the same bs story I've seen reported here. Claims she was being investigated by the police for being busted for giving a naked massage. I asked for a refund and she said no. When I showed her the texts about the ending, her response was "well that was yesterday. " Also threatened to get her neighbor who is a cop, if I didn't leave. Total bullshit.

I should have know better and it's my own fault. I just want to spread the word that regardless of what some members of the board are saying (StevenStein), she's a ripoff and should be avoided at all costs.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/63240546

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/full-body-rub/893846257046

Good luck and Stay Safe.

T Long
06-13-21, 08:30
Sunday morning read. LOL. Medium has some great articles on sex and sex work, written by amateur writers, but usually pretty good. It's a good reminder that these girls are people too and we should treat them with respect. https://link.medium.com/I3nZPfot3gb.

CMorePussy
06-13-21, 12:37

Good luck and Stay Safe.Don't waste your time and money, definitely don't see Abbey.

BigBootyFan
06-13-21, 18:40
I have seen her a few times before with no issues and so I felt comfortable cashapp-ing her money up front and then got ghosted more than once. She's a thief and owes me money. Plus the girls there are getting bolder wanting more money because business is slow. F-ing theif onto the next.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159

Road Head
06-13-21, 19:07
I have seen her a few times before with no issues and so I felt comfortable cashapp-ing her money up front and then got ghosted more than once. She's a thief and owes me money. Plus the girls there are getting bolder wanting more money because business is slow. F-ing theif onto the next.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159Some will never learn. The more comfortable you get with a girl, the greater your risk. Tattoo this on your forehead. "Familiarity breeds contempt".

BigBootyFan
06-13-21, 22:07
Some will never learn. The more comfortable you get with a girl, the greater your risk. Tattoo this on your forehead. "Familiarity breeds contempt".So true-- I let my guard down. I just didn't expect it from a non- candy addict. Lesson learned!

Anthroman
06-14-21, 07:27
Hi, those of you who have used Jennifer's cell number to set up a massage in the past, has she ever texted you later unsolicited? I got a message but want to make sure there isn't anything odd going on since I'm planning on seeing her again soon.

AngusGuy
06-14-21, 08:24
Hi, those of you who have used Jennifer's cell number to set up a massage in the past, has she ever texted you later unsolicited? I got a message but want to make sure there isn't anything odd going on since I'm planning on seeing her again soon.Sent you a PM. I've known her from years at Saigon. If you haven't had a session with Jenny, you don't know what you're missing. Forget about Bonita or Tiffany or other Jennifers. With Jenny it's no fuss and no muss. She craves the whole experience as the pro she is.

DA9988
06-14-21, 10:26
Wow! Was it BBFS or did she make you use a cover? Every time I tried to push for FS she shyed away from it. I'm new to the area and just started up again so maybe I just missed that train.At first it was covered but eventually she would just hop on with out asking for a cover.

AMonguero
06-14-21, 10:28
Could you pm me the number please?

Golfnut1913
06-14-21, 11:41
Could you pm me the number please?Wow first post and can't even scroll through and do your own research, not going to get much help if you don't bother using the search tab, especially someone that's been reviewed numerous of times.

AngusGuy
06-14-21, 12:11
Sent you a PM. I've known her from years at Saigon. If you haven't had a session with Jenny, you don't know what you're missing. Forget about Bonita or Tiffany or other Jennifers. With Jenny it's no fuss and no muss. She craves the whole experience as the pro she is.How many have brought her a Cappuccino like I suggested?

Bzerkley Rich
06-14-21, 15:07
Anyone else out there have been getting Text Messages from EMMA in Novi's Phone Number? 248-XXX-1646. I understand she moved out of Michigan about a month ago. It started Saturday Night asking me when I was going to get a massage again. Then she said she wanted FS. Very much unlike her.

I checked with Natasha and she did confirm that EMMA had moved and is not back. Was supposed to meet up today at noon, then she postponed until later (which I couldn't make), now wants to meet tomorrow at dinner time. Just a precaution. Be careful out there.

Vikun
06-14-21, 15:10
I made a stop today to this place paid for a half hour $50 and I think her name was Sabrina or Selena pretty cute, I would say 25-30 yrs old nice body. Didn't take clothes off but did let me roam OTC a little bit. Had a nice HJ on the flip and tipped $40 tried to get more action but no luck. May return kinda fun.Where is this place? I tried searching but not able to find. Can you send the location details?

Bzerkley Rich
06-14-21, 16:58
Anyone else out there have been getting Text Messages from EMMA in Novi's Phone Number? 248-XXX-1646. I understand she moved out of Michigan about a month ago. It started Saturday Night asking me when I was going to get a massage again. Then she said she wanted FS. Very much unlike her.

I checked with Natasha and she did confirm that EMMA had moved and is not back. Was supposed to meet up today at noon, then she postponed until later (which I couldn't make), now wants to meet tomorrow at dinner time. Just a precaution. Be careful out there.Looks like her number was bought by someone named Daniella and she is contacting Emma's client list. Anyone know her?? This one offers FS but at your location or hotel. Asking $350. She looks good. Fun conversation texting. Good Luck. I'm heading over to Natasha.

MassageMe4
06-14-21, 21:19
Sent you a PM. I've known her from years at Saigon. If you haven't had a session with Jenny, you don't know what you're missing. Forget about Bonita or Tiffany or other Jennifers. With Jenny it's no fuss and no muss. She craves the whole experience as the pro she is.If she is texting you out of the blue you must have done something interesting wow man. Either you got what she is looking for or you are paying a nice nice amount when you see her.

Too bad you won't know what the secret sauce is because if you ask her like any woman she will just try to butter you up with sweet talk.

MassageMe4
06-14-21, 21:21
How many have brought her a Cappuccino like I suggested?So does the Cappuccino breed predictable results? Anyone up for a pole?

MassageMe4
06-14-21, 21:23
Anyone have a list or suggestions for the best places with table showers?

TheBro
06-14-21, 21:27
Looks like her number was bought by someone named Daniella and she is contacting Emma's client list. Anyone know her?? This one offers FS but at your location or hotel. Asking $350. She looks good. Fun conversation texting. Good Luck. I'm heading over to Natasha.Well this is very interesting. I texted Emma a few times earlier this year but never pulled the trigger.

ContinentalMan
06-14-21, 21:34
Anyone have a list or suggestions for the best places with table showers?I would like to know as well.

Mr Regular
06-14-21, 22:38
I would like to know as well.I believe the AMP by the name of "Healing Plus" in Westland has a table shower (and extras) they're on the North side of Michigan Ave & a bit East of Merriman, give them a call to confirm?

Neilnbob
06-14-21, 23:15
Nice review, good info, thanks. I know it's not always easy to tell, but what would you estimate for her age? Also, was BBBJ an option?

I've been there a couple of times since the raid and find it interesting that they now do the house fee, then you pay the girl thing, whereas before Crazy Mama just took it all up front. Maybe that's partially how they got burned.They all seem the same age, LOL. Could be 35, could be 45, hard to tell. She was very efficient about putting the cover on before going to town so my impression is not.

CrustNuts
06-15-21, 07:49
I would like to know as well.See post 21528. Interesting experience. Very affordable.

Jp1225
06-15-21, 09:25
So does the Cappuccino breed predictable results? Anyone up for a pole?Last visit I was a little ahead of schedule but my timing at Tim Hortons down the street was poor and made me late (but she understood). Can't say it helped or hurt as the service was the same as can be expected with her. This time I did opt for annulling right to the finish and received only a brief shoulder massage after. But I got what I came there for.

PokerMan39
06-15-21, 09:31
I would like to know as well.Red Spa and Empire Spa both have table showers and a very good massage experience. You will leave happy.

MassageMe4
06-15-21, 10:03
See post 21528. Interesting experience. Very affordable.I don't think we made it up to that posting number yet?

MassageMe4
06-15-21, 10:15
Looks like her number was bought by someone named Daniella and she is contacting Emma's client list. Anyone know her?? This one offers FS but at your location or hotel. Asking $350. She looks good. Fun conversation texting. Good Luck. I'm heading over to Natasha.I would but $350?

AngryDutchMan
06-15-21, 10:23
I believe the AMP by the name of "Healing Plus" in Westland has a table shower (and extras) they're on the North side of Michigan Ave & a bit East of Merriman, give them a call to confirm?I can confirm, healing plus on Michigan and Merriman does have a TS but there were reports of cameras in the shower room. I did not see them myself, and the report of the camera was made after my last visit there so it may have been added later. The TS was a pleasant experience. May go back myself just to confirm whether or not there are cameras around.

CrustNuts
06-15-21, 10:37
I don't think we made it up to that posting number yet?Sorry for the mistake. #21277.

Bzerkley Rich
06-15-21, 11:05
I would but $350?I bet she is negotiable.

MassageMe4
06-15-21, 11:32
I bet she is negotiable.If so please drop her number in my pm, I will gladly go next.

Bruz69
06-15-21, 13:25
Looks like her number was bought by someone named Daniella and she is contacting Emma's client list. Anyone know her?? This one offers FS but at your location or hotel. Asking $350. She looks good. Fun conversation texting. Good Luck. I'm heading over to Natasha.Did she send you that pic? She looks pretty nice. I would definitely be interested in giving her a try if someone wouldn't mind passing on her number. I would also happily write a review for this. Been out of the game for awhile as I've been disappointed with the options around here but this looks like it could be promising.

Mikey420
06-15-21, 16:21
Looks like her number was bought by someone named Daniella and she is contacting Emma's client list. Anyone know her?? This one offers FS but at your location or hotel. Asking $350. She looks good. Fun conversation texting. Good Luck. I'm heading over to Natasha.Can you please pm me the number for her thanks.

NorthVdunz129
06-15-21, 17:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Michiganman87
06-15-21, 20:56

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159I had a good handful of times where I saw Noelle and never asked for cash app or anything so I'm kinda surprised to see she did that to you. I think Carla's girls are a bit overpriced but at least I left happy for a non-AMP. I wish we had more variety.

Vajuxo
06-16-21, 09:48
Storefront parlor, seems recently opened.

French speaking attendant, So, early 40's, house fee plus Benjamin.

YMMV.

IWonderWhy
06-16-21, 10:19
Anyone check this one out? You can PM with details if it's worth it.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/202960

MrBusinessguy
06-16-21, 11:15
Can someone pm number to book with Jenny at PT? I finally have some free time to make the drive.

If she is texting you out of the blue you must have done something interesting wow man. Either you got what she is looking for or you are paying a nice nice amount when you see her.

Too bad you won't know what the secret sauce is because if you ask her like any woman she will just try to butter you up with sweet talk.

BigBootyFan
06-16-21, 12:17
Anyone check this one out? You can PM with details if it's worth it.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/202960Not worth it in my opinion. She's willing to take her top off while giving you a hand but for 2 bills. I have paid less before but the service isn't that good either in my opinion. The last time I seen her she didn't show up until 40 minutes after our set time- LOL. She looks like her pics but is real self conscious about showing her backside but YMMV.

Lu225
06-16-21, 13:42
Sorry for the mistake. #21277.Downriver Nuru in not St Clair Shores (Post 21277).

ED Pills
06-16-21, 14:50
Can someone pm number to book with Jenny at PT? I finally have some free time to make the drive.PT nails number is in the yellow pages.

RWhite
06-16-21, 16:50
Storefront parlor, seems recently opened.

French speaking attendant, So, early 40's, house fee plus Benjamin.

YMMV.Stopped in, due to massive raging fire next door at Taylor Door my experience was uninterrupted due to heavy traffic.

Attendant spoke very little french pre-flip depending on your length. Post flip standard finish.

House fee plus heavy tip. Good experience however for the money can get a little more elsewhere.

However still a good uninterrupted quiet experience and very well kept. Plenty of OTC however I doubt there's more on the table.

PokerMan39
06-16-21, 17:31
I can confirm, healing plus on Michigan and Merriman does have a TS but there were reports of cameras in the shower room. I did not see them myself, and the report of the camera was made after my last visit there so it may have been added later. The TS was a pleasant experience. May go back myself just to confirm whether or not there are cameras around.I have been there several times recently and did not see any devices. Its a nice AMP, very clean. Recommend Lilly. Pretty face and a body of a 20 yo. But as always, YMMV.

Intprty
06-16-21, 20:15
Been a lurker here forever. I used to go to parlors but they are often slammed and for some reason I feel like the are all ripe for LE. Despite reading the board I have not seen much in the way of good reviews for massage opportunities in private residences / buildings other than Bonita. I live near the Troy area. Does anyone have a good list you would recommend? I do not require FS. Just a moderate / good massage and a HE for a decent price somewhat nearby.

Appreciate the help.

XirCom
06-17-21, 02:10
Been a lurker here forever. I used to go to parlors but they are often slammed and for some reason I feel like the are all ripe for LE. Despite reading the board I have not seen much in the way of good reviews for massage opportunities in private residences / buildings other than Bonita. I live near the Troy area. Does anyone have a good list you would recommend? I do not require FS. Just a moderate / good massage and a HE for a decent price somewhat nearby.

Appreciate the help.Try Faith in SCS. I don't have her # right now but she advertises on CL occasionally.

PokerMan39
06-17-21, 07:38
Try Faith in SCS. I don't have her # right now but she advertises on CL occasionally.Find Faith's contact information on her Instagram. Spagirl586.

This was previously posted.

Averily
06-17-21, 10:49
Umm grandpa here, what is this french stuff all about? Back in my day it meant tongues. What does it mean now? . and get off my lawn!

Stopped in, due to massive raging fire next door at Taylor Door my experience was uninterrupted due to heavy traffic.

Attendant spoke very little french pre-flip depending on your length. Post flip standard finish.

House fee plus heavy tip. Good experience however for the money can get a little more elsewhere.

However still a good uninterrupted quiet experience and very well kept. Plenty of OTC however I doubt there's more on the table.

Passenger
06-17-21, 11:22
Umm grandpa here, what is this french stuff all about? Back in my day it meant tongues. What does it mean now? . and get off my lawn!French = oral.

Not to be confused with dfk, or deep french kissing.

Passenger
06-17-21, 11:26
Stopped in, due to massive raging fire next door at Taylor Door my experience was uninterrupted due to heavy traffic.

However still a good uninterrupted quiet experience and very well kept. Plenty of OTC however I doubt there's more on the table.Oh FFS!

I just ordered doors from them. 🤦8205;9794;65039;.

T Long
06-17-21, 13:52
Is this also a new spa? I don't see any reviews in Rubmaps or on this forum. Has anyone been here? If not, I will likely pay them a visit soon. It's on Coolidge Hwy in Berkley. It looks like it used to be an acupuncture institute.

https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/

SpasRhealing
06-17-21, 18:04
Well this is very interesting. I texted Emma a few times earlier this year but never pulled the trigger.Hey guys. Has anyone been able to try her out?

MassageMe4
06-17-21, 18:40
Is this also a new spa? I don't see any reviews in Rubmaps or on this forum. Has anyone been here? If not, I will likely pay them a visit soon. It's on Coolidge Hwy in Berkley. It looks like it used to be an acupuncture institute.

https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/The Mamas-an or Main lady is Sophia.

Careful if you let her lead you are looking at the massage fee plus $$.

You just go in and toward the middle or end of the massage start roaming a little. She will try to feel you out and then hit you with a high price.

There are 3 girls so far and the younger ones check with her before acknowledging you.

The ugly is "do not" dine at the why if you can help it or find a way to tell them refresh it first. I think because of the low volume they aren't expecting too many visitors so you can catch them before they shower for the day.

Someone earlier on here was scared off by Sophia stating she had greenish yellow eyes. She's just old so you can see more detail than preferred. She still has a sexy shape.

Remember check the water first if you dine at the why otherwise everything else has been a secret gem.

TullyBlanchard
06-17-21, 21:55

However still a good uninterrupted quiet experience and very well kept. Plenty of OTC however I doubt there's more on the table.This an Asian joint?

ThrobbinWood
06-17-21, 22:26
I've seen her quite a few times, always left very happy and some roaming allowed. As always YMMV. Not my go to but when I need relief on short notice.How is Faiths post covid body?

TullyBlanchard
06-18-21, 12:44
How is Faiths post covid body?Curvy and built for pleasure.

Michiganman87
06-18-21, 18:51
The Mamas-an or Main lady is Sophia.

You just go in and toward the middle or end of the massage start roaming a little. She will try to feel you out and then hit you with a high price.

There are 3 girls so far and the younger ones check with her before acknowledging you.

The ugly is "do not" dine at the why if you can help it or find a way to tell them refresh it first. I think because of the low volume they aren't expecting too many visitors so you can catch them before they shower for the day.

Someone earlier on here was scared off by Sophia stating she had greenish yellow eyes. She's just old so you can see more detail than preferred. She still has a sexy shape.

Remember check the water first if you dine at the why otherwise everything else has been a secret gem.Can you tell me more about this Sophia? I had met one elsewhere but she left the AMP I was seeing her about 2 weeks ago, I'm just wondering if there is a chance its where she moved to. She seemed younger though, but I loved her eyes so I'm wondering if she's the same girl.

FrankyV8
06-18-21, 21:06
This place has same owner as Serendipity and it looks like Serendipity isn't going to reopen according to Mai. Looks like Serendipity has been posting ads recently. Anybody try it out and have good service there? I tried to go there once but couldn't find it. Maybe a month ago I called in the middle of the afternoon but no answer.

XirCom
06-19-21, 02:34
How is Faiths post covid body?Curvey but not a bbw.

Mr Regular
06-19-21, 10:16
Looks like Serendipity has been posting ads recently. Anybody try it out and have good service there? I tried to go there once but couldn't find it. Maybe a month ago I called in the middle of the afternoon but no answer.If your talking about the Serendipity Spa in Southfield, which is located off the East side of and / Western Hwy & North of 12 Mile & behind the Italian restaurant named Bacco's, yes, it can be hard to find, but, it is & has been open! It's a basic HJ. HE clean AMP, & usually has decent looking providers, with OTC roaming, $50 HH $70 HR + a standard $40 tip works out well.

PokerMan39
06-19-21, 11:27
The Mamas-an or Main lady is Sophia.

Remember check the water first if you dine at the why otherwise everything else has been a secret gem.Stopped in to Ocean Wave yesterday. Saw Cece. Mid 20's, thick Chinese girl w / strong hands. Just Ok massage, but not a hint of anything else. I will not repeat.

https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/

KingCole1234
06-19-21, 13:15
What's the word with comfort massage in Wayne?

ED Pills
06-19-21, 18:16
What's the word with comfort massage in Wayne?Not a lot of data points. TOFTT and report back.

ED Pills
06-19-21, 18:19
Stopped in to Ocean Wave yesterday. Saw Cece. Mid 20's, thick Chinese girl w / strong hands. Just Ok massage, but not a hint of anything else. I will not repeat.

https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/Many places won't hint unless you make the first move with a calf or hip rub. Do it right at the start.

Bruz69
06-19-21, 19:36
Hey guys. Has anyone been able to try her out?I texted her at the number a fellow monger provided and never got a response.

ContinentalMan
06-19-21, 20:55
Per recommendation I drove to Empire Spa to get a table shower and massage. First time there. Table shower wasn't bad. Lots of playing with the boys.

Got to the massage room and she started the massage. I don't think it could be called a massage because she immediately started playing with my dick right away. After 5 minutes she had me turn over. Figured she was going to give me the standard HJ finish. She asked if I take care of her and I said yes. Next thing I know she strips down and gives me a condom and I ended up banging her. Totally wasn't expecting it but had fun. Total time there, I would say 25 minutes.

Neilnbob
06-19-21, 23:59
Stopped in last week and had Cindy. Mamasan indicated she was the new girl. Very cute, perhaps 35-40 and good C-sized naturals with large nipples. Unfortunately she would only do the handshake which was definitely decent, she let me play with the puppies. 70 for the hour + 70 tip. If I remember, I though people were getting FS here? Perhaps I'm confusing it with Spring.

ThrobbinWood
06-20-21, 10:08
I see Faith has had many vacations with her uncle LEO. Some serious, some minor. Most recent are drug related. Just wondering if she is a safe bet or would you stay away for a while. It looks like she returned from her last Vaca just before COVID hit.

T Long
06-20-21, 12:49
Stopped in last week and had Cindy. Mamasan indicated she was the new girl. Very cute, perhaps 35-40 and good C-sized naturals with large nipples. Unfortunately she would only do the handshake which was definitely decent, she let me play with the puppies. 70 for the hour + 70 tip. If I remember, I though people were getting FS here? Perhaps I'm confusing it with Spring.She's been there for at least a few months. I agree, nice puppies. Not much more than that is available.