PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

OnTheRoad2019
04-20-21, 11:17
So I've been looking around and the pics of Bonita are on the older side. How's she looking overall based on the pics out there?

Thanks Gents.

Tj144
04-20-21, 12:55
I know M1 used to offer it before the bust. But are there any massage parlors in the Detroit area that allow MSOG currently?

HeeJunk
04-20-21, 13:18
So I've been looking around and the pics of Bonita are on the older side. How's she looking overall based on the pics out there?

Thanks Gents.LOL. The pic in her ad is at least 10 years old.

CougarMan
04-20-21, 13:48
Jenny's on vacation out of state right now. Until she gets back, Lucy (not Lisa) is holding down the fort. The "next time" thing doesn't surprise me since it's a new shop and they have to be careful with new faces. Once they start remembering you, you should be fine.

According to Lucy, Amy is there on a very part time basis until business picks up, which is probably why I haven't met her yet. In the meantime, Lucy said that she's mostly working for Lily at Vital. Lucy described her as short and skinny, so I may have to check her out sometime. Hopefully, Lucy's not trying to prank me, but I doubt it since Jenny's too shrewd to try to build a business with ugly grandmas.Who are Lucy, Amy and Jenny?? Does anyone have a link or contact info?

HumphreyB
04-20-21, 14:11

Thanks Gents.It's just like all of us as we get older. Everything sags and hangs a little lower. She is still very nice but she is showing her age.

Moonglow913
04-20-21, 14:27
Easter took the drive to Jackson. Spent time with Mikki and Hanna and had a good time. Both took turns dt my cock. That was enjoyable. Hannah sucked my cock, while mikki licked and sucked my balls and licked my ass. They are freaks and this was great. Hannah jumped on and cg and then mikki sattled up. Hannah took another turn and I finished. They were like can you go again? I said give me 5 minutes to rest. They both took turns sucking and licking my cock until I finished in mikki. I was getting ready to go for a 3rd time when mama said time is up. I just left. Mikki said you will be sore tomrrow. I laughed and said no. I could have gone a few more times had we had more time. She laughed and said you strong boy.Some may read this and think it is a bunch of BS but believe me it is a typical rendition of what a wild ride these two can be. Especially Mikki solo. All BB as well.

Sizemic
04-20-21, 14:30
Does anyone have contact information about Shelly who worked out of her house in Hazel Park, then moved to Grosse Pointe. Good massage with HE.

Jp1225
04-20-21, 14:48
Who are Lucy, Amy and Jenny?? Does anyone have a link or contact info?I believe this is in reference to discussions about new massage in Commerce Township (called commerce massage on 14 mile rd). At first I thought he was referring to Jenny from PT nails (and formerly Saigon) but that's not the case.

Not sure if this "Jenny" is aka "Wendy" because that's who I got my intel from about this new place right around the same time the discussion of these 3 ladies started. Wendy is formerly from Novi Massage, then Asian Massage in Farmington. And now I know her to be linked to 2 other establishments. Some of these ladies bounce around from place to place (either under same ownership or they swap ladies to mix things up and keep them on the lamb.).

CougarMan
04-20-21, 15:37
I have a UTR massage lady that's looking for a few good men to add to her client list. Mid 40's my guess. Big breasts, thin body, decent looks, sexy, besides BBBJCIMWS other options. And a down right great massage. Has a table in her nice home 10 Mile and I-94 area.

Message me if interested. UTR trades accepted.

RMan.I'm really interested in this UTR, it would be very convenient for me because I live very close to her. I pm'ed you.

TheBaggZinn
04-20-21, 16:40
What does this mikki look like.

VipPro
04-20-21, 16:54

Thanks Gents.She look in mid50,don't waste you time, what she provide it's a joke! Better try Lisa! But I'm not sure if she provide service alone, without Bonita.

Mantenna2006
04-20-21, 17:09
Interested in UTR! I sent you a PM.

Please advise. And thank you!

I have a UTR massage lady that's looking for a few good men to add to her client list. Mid 40's my guess. Big breasts, thin body, decent looks, sexy, besides BBBJCIMWS other options. And a down right great massage. Has a table in her nice home 10 Mile and I-94 area.

Message me if interested. UTR trades accepted.

RMan.

Jp1225
04-20-21, 17:28
What does this mikki look like.Hi read the hundreds (or thousands) of reviews on Mikki in the Jackson forum.

She's has the body of a woman 20 years her age and the energy of a woman 40 years her age.

HeeJunk
04-20-21, 18:19
What does this mikki look like.In her 60's. Relatively fit. Nice boobs. Ok ass. 120 -135 pounds dripping wet. (No pun intended).

DetMassage
04-20-21, 18:29
I'm really interested in this UTR, it would be very convenient for me because I live very close to her. I pm'ed you.Guy won't share unless you have an utr provider to trade with him. I wish he'd hook us up. All I know of is faith on this side of town.

DetMassage
04-20-21, 18:29
Does anyone have contact information about Shelly who worked out of her house in Hazel Park, then moved to Grosse Pointe. Good massage with HE.I'd love to hear about this gal!

HungaryMan
04-20-21, 18:41
Look up Christina Skye and you be the judge.Maybe she just used or borrowed a pic from the net as the first pic.

Scarn123
04-20-21, 19:20
Using Google, there is a place called Green Palace Reflexology Massage, is this it?Can confirm that's the place. I visited a couple months back and it all seemed legit. Was a crappy massage though so maybe I just gave off cop vibes / didn't give the right signaling.

BigDaddyP420
04-20-21, 19:55
Best provider for rimming / rim job? Looks like Sarah in Waterford was great but I can't find any of her contact info / ads. Thanks!

Jp1225
04-20-21, 20:08
Ask for Amy here. Both ladies (sometimes they have 3) are older, but give great massages, are very playful, and give excellent finishes. Will allow UTC roaming and tops come off as well.

80 all in for 30 minutes, 100 all in for 60 minutes.

Place is just east of Meadowbrook on 10 mile, just behind golf store. Google search will give you the details.

HouseOfCards
04-20-21, 22:58
I believe this is in reference to discussions about new massage in Commerce Township (called commerce massage on 14 mile rd). At first I thought he was referring to Jenny from PT nails (and formerly Saigon) but that's not the case.

Not sure if this "Jenny" is aka "Wendy" because that's who I got my intel from about this new place right around the same time the discussion of these 3 ladies started. Wendy is formerly from Novi Massage, then Asian Massage in Farmington. And now I know her to be linked to 2 other establishments. Some of these ladies bounce around from place to place (either under same ownership or they swap ladies to mix things up and keep them on the lamb.).Nope, not the Jenny from PT Nails. The Lily that owns Traditional, Vital and Terra isn't the same Lily at Starmoon, either.

Well, the woman that I know as Jenny owns the new shop and went by that name last year when she worked for/with Lily at Vital and Traditional. The woman I know as Lucy used to be at Traditional a couple of years ago and works for Jenny at Commerce Massage now. Depending on the perspective you got, either of them could be the Wendy you know, but it's probably Jenny. (Her name in WeChat is something else entirely, FWIW.) Jenny had me meet her and Lucy at the Asian Massage near 12 Mile & Orchard Lake Road for a 4 hands before her shop opened up, so her having a prior working relationship with the place makes sense.

Like I said, according to Lucy, Amy is mostly working at Vital now but does some part time work at Commerce Massage and is scheduled to be there this Wednesday evening. I haven't met her, so I can't say much other than that.

To the latter point, the women seem pretty much free to move around as they see fit and can find work (or have enough to start their own place). It's probably all under the table pay, but they're not being controlled to the point that they're sleeping in the shops, at least not at the ones in the Walled Lake area. I can't speak as to what's going on elsewhere.

Anyway, for CougarMan's request for contact info, a google search for "Commerce Massage" will do the trick. The number that comes up is the one on the front of the shop. More than likely, you'll be seeing Lucy, since Jenny's out of town right now. If you want to see Amy, you'll just look up "Vital Massage" and make an appointment that way.

ShortShift
04-21-21, 09:00
Does anyone have contact information about Shelly who worked out of her house in Hazel Park, then moved to Grosse Pointe. Good massage with HE.I contacted her last year and she had relocated out of state.

Jp1225
04-21-21, 09:38
Nope, not the Jenny from PT Nails. The Lily that owns Traditional, Vital and Terra isn't the same Lily at Starmoon, either.

Well, the woman that I know as Jenny owns the new shop and went by that name last year when she worked for/with Lily at Vital and Traditional. The woman I know as Lucy used to be at Traditional a couple of years ago and works for Jenny at Commerce Massage now. Depending on the perspective you got, either of them could be the Wendy you know, but it's probably Jenny. (Her name in WeChat is something else entirely, FWIW.) Jenny had me meet her and Lucy at the Asian Massage near 12 Mile & Orchard Lake Road for a 4 hands before her shop opened up, so her having a prior working relationship with the place makes sense.

Like I said, according to Lucy, Amy is mostly working at Vital now but does some part time work at Commerce Massage and is scheduled to be there this Wednesday evening. I haven't met her, so I can't say much other than that.

To the latter point, the women seem pretty much free to move around as they see fit and can find work (or have enough to start their own place). It's probably all under the table pay, but they're not being controlled to the point that they're sleeping in the shops, at least not at the ones in the Walled Lake area. I can't speak as to what's going on elsewhere.

Anyway, for CougarMan's request for contact info, a google search for "Commerce Massage" will do the trick. The number that comes up is the one on the front of the shop. More than likely, you'll be seeing Lucy, since Jenny's out of town right now. If you want to see Amy, you'll just look up "Vital Massage" and make an appointment that way.Thanks for the info HOC. Wendy had me go see Amy at Vital a couple weeks ago, this is what I can report.

Amy is fit / attractive. Was pleasant and gave a good massage (maybe 6-7/10). A little teasing before flip and a little teasing after but no HE. Not sure if she wasn't comfortable with me (although I came as referral from Wendy who has seen me 3 times and a handy was had each time). So ladies do open up more on future visits but I've found more often than not the ones who are willing to offer endings do so on the first visit. I've actually found in many cases that subsequent visits are sometimes not as good as they were over performing on the first visit to get you to come back.

So I would say Amy is more legit than not and her massage was not all that great. I won't repeat.

Jp1225
04-21-21, 09:40
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/berkley-full-body-relaxation-massages/7309801176.html

Anybody have any experience with this one to share? I called, heavy Polish accent (almost sounds fake), when I asked a few questions she hangs up on me.

Unless the 150 rate is all inclusive, I would pay that much for just massage anyway.

BReacher99
04-21-21, 12:24
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/berkley-full-body-relaxation-massages/7309801176.html

Anybody have any experience with this one to share? I called, heavy Polish accent (almost sounds fake), when I asked a few questions she hangs up on me.

Unless the 150 rate is all inclusive, I would pay that much for just massage anyway.As already eloquently stated by another reviewer. Unless you like porking a Polish Goblin.

PistonCrazy25
04-21-21, 12:26
She look in mid50,don't waste you time, what she provide it's a joke! Better try Lisa! But I'm not sure if she provide service alone, without Bonita.Seen bonita a few weeks ago. Session ended 15-20 minutes early. She was pretty straight to business and felt kinda rushed. How are the duos with those gals?

Js2222
04-21-21, 13:06
Has anyone been to tai chi massage in Livonia?

AcRider
04-21-21, 13:06
Little help guys been away for a bit. Any good massage ladies north side, I've seen faith, does good job but still hour drive for me from port Huron area.

Thanks for any sugestions.

Eaton Beaver
04-21-21, 13:19

Unless the 150 rate is all inclusive, I would pay that much for just massage anyway.She was recently described as "Polish Goblin". Scroll down or search for "Polish".

SpitzerWeiner2
04-21-21, 13:23
Maybe she just used or borrowed a pic from the net as the first pic.Given that Christina Skye hails from this area there is a slight possibility that it's really her.

Rochestarian
04-21-21, 14:18
Saw Lynn. Highly don't recommend. I didn't realize she was so old. In her 60's. The pics where you can kinda see her face are from at least 30 years ago. Nasty flabby body with prickly legs to boot. Nice enough lady tho. Terrible handshake, I think she wanted to rip it off. It literally hurt. Obviously would not repeat. Only go if you have a morbid curiosity or if you're into saggy nasty Gma's with zero chest. She didn't show her chest BTW, just a sports bra but I'm kinda glad she didn't. Definitely one of those "how tf did I end up here" moments LOL. 80 hh.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558Thank you for sharing your experience. Though there are a couple of similar old comments in this forum, I always had the curiosity to go visit her. Dropped it already!

SandersNut
04-21-21, 14:25
I'll start this by saying that I'd never go raw with a provider. Til a recent dream.

I like variety. So I rotate AMP's looking for the unicorn we're all in search of. Last Monday I dropped into an oakland county AMP and was greeted by an attractive spinner mid to late 30's about 5'5" maybe 125 lbs (that's my sweet spot, Just my type). She put on her mask as she approached me and asked if I had an appointment to which I responded no and she led me to a room and closed the door. . 7 for 1 hour and. 5 for 30 min I opted for the hour. I paid, she left, I stripped and assumed the position. She returned and began the massage with heavy pressure and a nice technique. Not much teasing to speak of so I began the leg rubbing and roaming with no resistence. On the flip I roamed OTC and no resistence which led to fiv (wow) still no resistence. She nestled beside my ear and whispered "yu so sexy" while rubbing my junk and I said "I want to fuk you". She smiled, said nothing and continued to let me explore fiv. I took my wet finger and sniffed to see what I was working with and a beautiful fragrant whiff of nothingness. I am now losing my mind with excitement and surprise. I whispered, I want to taste you and she crawled onto my chest (I can't beleive this is happening) and she pulls her tights down and her g-string and planted just above my nose. There is no way I would ever partake in my right mind. But I did. Bliss for 5 minutes till she made me blow w / HJ. Cleaned me up w / hot towels. I tipped. 5 and told her I'd be back in a week.

I returned this Monday (in my dream) She was happy to see me and took me back to the room, I paid for 1 hr. Got a great massage for 30 minutes but the outcome this time was raw FS with civ (I would never do that), she mounted cg and I blew within 5 minutes but she kept riding for another 8-10 minutes. She said that I am not to see any of the other girls there. She also said after that if I told any of the other girls there or anyone else she would not see me again. Thats why in this dream I don't mention location or name. We never discussed tip, I tipped. 8 and expect to see this diamond regularly. I'm very uncomfortable whith the raw and the daty. But she is a very sexy MILF. I just hope that I don't develop any symptoms. I know this sux because I can't name the place but you should know there are unicorns among us.

Good luck and regarding going raw. Do as I say not as I do.

Stay safe.

SN.

Questar999
04-21-21, 14:49
I'll start this by saying that I'd never go raw with a provider. Til a recent dream.

I like variety. So I rotate AMP's looking for the unicorn we're all in search of. Last Monday I dropped into an oakland county AMP and was greeted by an attractive spinner mid to late 30's about 5'5" maybe 125 lbs (that's my sweet spot, Just my type). She put on her mask as she approached me and asked if I had an appointment to which I responded no and she led me to a room and closed the door. . 7 for 1 hour and. 5 for 30 min I opted for the hour. I paid, she left, I stripped and assumed the position. She returned and began the massage with heavy pressure and a nice technique. Not much teasing to speak of so I began the leg rubbing and roaming with no resistence. On the flip I roamed OTC and no resistence which led to fiv (wow) still no resistence. She nestled beside my ear and whispered "yu so sexy" while rubbing my junk and I said "I want to fuk you". She smiled, said nothing and continued to let me explore fiv. I took my wet finger and sniffed to see what I was working with and a beautiful fragrant whiff of nothingness. I am now losing my mind with excitement and surprise. I whispered, I want to taste you and she crawled onto my chest (I can't beleive this is happening) and she pulls her tights down and her g-string and planted just above my nose. There is no way I would ever partake in my right mind. But I did. Bliss for 5 minutes till she made me blow w / HJ. Cleaned me up w / hot towels. I tipped. 5 and told her I'd be back in a week.

I returned this Monday (in my dream) She was happy to see me and took me back to the room, I paid for 1 hr. Got a great massage for 30 minutes but the outcome this time was raw FS with civ (I would never do that), she mounted cg and I blew within 5 minutes but she kept riding for another 8-10 minutes. She said that I am not to see any of the other girls there. She also said after that if I told any of the other girls there or anyone else she would not see me again. Thats why in this dream I don't mention location or name. We never discussed tip, I tipped. 8 and expect to see this diamond regularly. I'm very uncomfortable whith the raw and the daty. But she is a very sexy MILF. I just hope that I don't develop any symptoms. I know this sux because I can't name the place but you should know there are unicorns among us.

Stay safe.

SN.That's the ultimate. Thanks for sharing and giving us hope.

Concupiscent69
04-21-21, 15:00

Stay safe.

SN.I don't understand why you can't mention the name of the place. Others can simply walk in as you did and ask for a massage. As for the gals name, I can somewhat understand that since you don't want anyone asking for her if she asked you not, but the business name. Come on, throw us a bone instead of teasing us with a nibble. Even in PM if you need to.

Caboose13
04-21-21, 15:43
Anyone know whatever happened to the group that used to do massages out of the apartments across from the oil lube place on John are just passed the mall? 40 hh 60 hr. Always had different girls. Lost my damn phone with the number saved. Never paid more than 100 for FS.

Softailrider
04-21-21, 15:44

Stay safe.

SN.I'm not trying to sound like a downer, but those girls see several customers a day. I'm not saying cover your rig or don't cover it, that's your decision. I will say however, if you think she has some type of a thing for you, I would seriously doubt it.

TeeTime69
04-21-21, 16:11
SN: "Copy that brother, my spidey senses are pretty reliable. All reports arent good reports."

Stay safe.

SN.

HeeJunk
04-21-21, 16:26

Stay safe.

SN.If it's who I think it is, you should have taken a hard pass that day.

SandersNut
04-21-21, 17:08
SN: "Copy that brother, my spidey senses are pretty reliable. All reports arent good reports."I am going to use a tophat from now on. I don't know if she has a thing for me or not. I defenitely don't think I'm the only one she has an arrangement with but it's been too dry for too long to want to f. This thing up. I am shocked that I found one in an AMP. I was all about Ana's AAmp's and was just thinking, damn I miss ana's setup. So what I will say is there is probably a lot more diamonds out there than we're aware of. My workplace is on coolidge hwy and long lake and I found my diamond within a 10 minute drive. I probably should have kept it to my self. I posted a week ago after my first encounter if anyone knew of AMP allowing fiv and daty. I can't be the only monger on this site that has had this service. Some of you are just better at not opening this can of worms, I just couldn't keep it to myself. Good hunting.

GolDark
04-21-21, 17:18
I don't understand why you can't mention the name of the place. Others can simply walk in as you did and ask for a massage. As for the gals name, I can somewhat understand that since you don't want anyone asking for her if she asked you not, but the business name. Come on, throw us a bone instead of teasing us with a nibble. Even in PM if you need to.I'm skeptical too. These girls aren't even from Michigan and are here, often living in the AMPs themselves or close by, for one reason: to make money.

So she never discussed tip or even asked for more money. Based on OP's own account. But is providing BBFSCIP because SN was just too incredibly sexy and she couldn't contain herself?

"Don't tell other girls what I'm doing" is also one of the biggest tricks these girls pull to make a monger seem special and hopefully to gain regulars. The other girls are there all day, every day. To think they don't know what's going on with each other, that they don't gossip, that they wouldn't notice certain things might seem "off" or they don't see a new parade of customers come exclusively for one girl is naive. This is assuming she's providing this to more than one customer. Customers also talk to multiple workers at the same AMP. You might keep mum, but not everyone does. If she was doing extras like this, the other girls know, trust me. I know many an AMP worker and they tell me of the games they play.

So if she's not doing this for other customers, the other possibility is she has a huge thing for SN, like I mentioned, isn't doing it for the money for because he's so incredibly attractive and sexy. Also, what does she have to gain by allowing him to ejaculate in her? Especially if he's just tipping whatever he wants, as he states, and she doesn't even discuss money? There is literally no upside for her doing this. Unless of course, she's just in heat at SN's incredible sexiness that all rhyme and reason go out the window.

Unless OP can provide more details, I'm going to chalk this up to what he himself called it, a "dream. ".

Concupiscent69
04-21-21, 18:00
I'm skeptical too. These girls aren't even from Michigan and are here, often living in the AMPs themselves or close by, for one reason: to make money.

So she never discussed tip or even asked for more money. Based on OP's own account. But is providing BBFSCIP because SN was just too incredibly sexy and she couldn't contain herself?

"Don't tell other girls what I'm doing" is also one of the biggest tricks these girls pull to make a monger seem special and hopefully to gain regulars. The other girls are there all day, every day. To think they don't know what's going on with each other, that they don't gossip, that they wouldn't notice certain things might seem "off" or they don't see a new parade of customers come exclusively for one girl is naive. This is assuming she's providing this to more than one customer. Customers also talk to multiple workers at the same AMP. You might keep mum, but not everyone does. If she was doing extras like this, the other girls know, trust me. I know many an AMP worker and they tell me of the games they play.

So if she's not doing this for other customers, the other possibility is she has a huge thing for SN, like I mentioned, isn't doing it for the money for because he's so incredibly attractive and sexy. Also, what does she have to gain by allowing him to ejaculate in her? Especially if he's just tipping whatever he wants, as he states, and she doesn't even discuss money? There is literally no upside for her doing this. Unless of course, she's just in heat at SN's incredible sexiness that all rhyme and reason go out the window.

Unless OP can provide more details, I'm going to chalk this up to what he himself called it, a "dream. ".Good analysis. I agree.

DaveL7
04-21-21, 18:42
Given that Christina Skye hails from this area there is a slight possibility that it's really her.I have had the pleasure of a visit with her. Her body is awesome. Not much personality. But man!- her body is fantastic. Her tits are top notch.

GolDark
04-21-21, 19:17
If it's who I think it is, you should have taken a hard pass that day.That's awfully cryptic. Care to tell us why?

CarmeloJoe35
04-21-21, 20:15

Stay safe.

SN.I think that's great. That area is a bit far away for me but maybe I'd take a trip that way for it. At some point I would love a better hint because of the distance for me, but I believe every word of it. Sander's been around a long time and his posts are reliable. I respect the ambiguity to protect his interests. Sometimes you just get lucky. It's happened with me sometimes, but not to that extent. Even if your not the sexiest or youngest guy in the world, but if you click with a girl, you click with a girl. It's a mystery. Sometimes they see you as a sugar daddy, though, you only tipped $50 and $80 or is that 150 and 180? Anyhow. Keep us posted whether or not you brought anything home, but I doubt it. Maybe some don't give a shit, but most of those girls do not want to get sick either.

Tj144
04-21-21, 20:36
I had a very similar experience to SandersNut yesterday at an AMP in Sterling Heights. The whole climbing up onto the chest and sitting on the face was identical and I think I know who he's talking about. Been feeling kind of sketched out ever since though.

SN your inbox is full, but PM me if you want.

NaughtyMan
04-21-21, 20:57
If you are in this habit for a long time, sometime you might find the unicorn like SandersNut described. Usually I will bring the protection with me just in case I got lucky to be safe. I think all we need is continue exploring and one day you might hit the jackpot. Good luck everyone.

I had a very similar experience to SandersNut yesterday at an AMP in Sterling Heights. The whole climbing up onto the chest and sitting on the face was identical and I think I know who he's talking about. Been feeling kind of sketched out ever since though.

SN your inbox is full, but PM me if you want.

Argongas
04-21-21, 21:34
OK. Looking for a UTR. Or I'll take AMP lady too as long as it's not an M1 type place. I want some semblance of legit massage. I am looking for big nipples. Big areola. Or both. And they aren't 60 years old. Someone suggested JC in Easypointe once but the lady was pretty old. So I need a younger to middle aged woman, prefer American but will take Asian too. Big nipples. And not at one of the FS AMP places. Tall order, I know LOL.

HouseOfCards
04-21-21, 21:46
Thanks for the info HOC. Wendy had me go see Amy at Vital a couple weeks ago, this is what I can report.

Amy is fit / attractive. Was pleasant and gave a good massage (maybe 6-7/10). A little teasing before flip and a little teasing after but no HE. Not sure if she wasn't comfortable with me (although I came as referral from Wendy who has seen me 3 times and a handy was had each time). So ladies do open up more on future visits but I've found more often than not the ones who are willing to offer endings do so on the first visit. I've actually found in many cases that subsequent visits are sometimes not as good as they were over performing on the first visit to get you to come back.

So I would say Amy is more legit than not and her massage was not all that great. I won't repeat.Okay, so the looks line up with what the woman I know as Lucy described, which I would expect. Lucy texted me today to let me know that Amy was working at Commerce today to see if I'd like to check her out, but I told her (truthfully) that I work until late and didn't have the free time. Given the conflict between the woman I know as Jenny and Lily, the owner of Vital, it's unlikely that Jenny would refer anyone there. So, the woman you know as Wendy might actually be the woman I know as Lucy. I can text her tomorrow and find out for sure.

On a side note, Lily told me last summer that she's trying to take Vital, Traditional & Terra in a more legit direction, because the various busts in the area have made her nervous and she doesn't want trouble. Amy might just be following orders and you might have a more happy experience with her at Commerce. *shrug* Either way, I'm very happy with the service I get from Jenny and Lucy, so if Amy's massage skills are just average, then I'm not going to go out of my way to see her.

ODawg
04-22-21, 00:08
I am going to use a tophat from now on. I don't know if she has a thing for me or not. I defenitely don't think I'm the only one she has an arrangement with but it's been too dry for too long to want to f. This thing up. I am shocked that I found one in an AMP. I was all about Ana's AAmp's and was just thinking, damn I miss ana's setup. So what I will say is there is probably a lot more diamonds out there than we're aware of. My workplace is on coolidge hwy and long lake and I found my diamond within a 10 minute drive. I probably should have kept it to my self. I posted a week ago after my first encounter if anyone knew of AMP allowing fiv and daty. I can't be the only monger on this site that has had this service. Some of you are just better at not opening this can of worms, I just couldn't keep it to myself. Good hunting.Coolidge and LL is very close to where I am, so if you could please throw me a bone or a hint or anything I would greatly appreciate it. I hate having to drive so far for what I'm looking for. Lmk what I can do to help you as well. PM is open too. Stay safe.

GolDark
04-22-21, 06:38

SN your inbox is full, but PM me if you want.But SN said his was in Oakland county. Unless this unicorn travels to different AMPs in the area gracing lucky mongers with her presence? Or maybe the 2 unicorns are related or went to the same unicorn school where they learned the same unicorn techniques?

GolDark
04-22-21, 07:33
But SN said his was in Oakland county. Unless this unicorn travels to different AMPs in the area gracing lucky mongers with her presence? Or maybe the 2 unicorns are related or went to the same unicorn school where they learned the same unicorn techniques?Just to follow up on my thoughts since I hit reply early.

Based on these reports, there are not only 1 but 2 unicorns in the area in Oakland and Macomb, providing service so similar and indistinguishable that it fooled one monger into thinking the other provider was the same one he got but if we take the reports at face value, we can only arrive at a few possible conclusions:

1) it is indeed the same provider but she travels to multiple AMPs.

2) there are indeed 2 unicorns not only providing the same services but with the same techniques where one would be fooled into thinking they were the same person based on reviews.

3) one or both are exaggerating and / or lying.

I'm not one to straight up accuse someone of lying. I even think there are hints of truth sprinkled throughout. But don't believe everything you read on the internet and use some critical thinking.

Sizemic
04-22-21, 07:37
I contacted her last year and she had relocated out of state.Thanks for the update, she will be missed.

TeeTime69
04-22-21, 09:02
Years ago, my first naughty massage went this way.

It wasn't an Asian, nor in a commercial setting.

We actually met over a Starbucks so I could scope her out and allay my LE fears. I followed her a few miles to a motel. So naive then about her not having a portable massage table.

She had told me she got topless on the flip. Why wait was my counter. She complied. A nice 25 year old body, former dancer I learned later. I'm more than 30 years older. Haven't been been with anyone that young since I was 30.

When she straddled me in 69, I could literally see she was wet. First daty in about 6-7 years at the time. Think menopause at home.

Our meetings continued a few months, plenty of daty. It always got her off. Showered together after the hour was up.

Just to follow up on my thoughts]

Based on these reports, there are not only 1 but 2 unicorns in the area in Oakland and Macomb, providing service so similar and indistinguishable that it fooled one monger into thinking the other provider was the same one he got but if we take the reports at face value, we can only arrive at a few possible conclusions:

2) there are indeed 2 unicorns not only providing the same services but with the same techniques where one would be fooled into thinking they were the same person based on reviews.

I'm not one to straight up accuse someone of lying. I even think there are hints of truth sprinkled throughout. But don't believe everything you read on the internet and use some critical thinking.

OnTheRoad2019
04-22-21, 09:26
Well after a while of lurking I finally set up an appointment with Bonita. And I'm so mad that I waited this long to do it!

Not only is she a total hot MILF. But she's the nicest person! Seriously, I could have just sat and talked to her for hours. But of course, I did not. The body slide was amazing. And she was very open to direction. If you are not a FS kind of monger, she should be your next stop.

I can't wait to get back and visit her.

I've read a review that said she sends you off really oiled. She cleaned me up very well. Plus I had some wet wipes and a different shirt to change into to avoid smelling too much when I got home to my SO.

Do yourself a favor and go see Bonita!

GolDark
04-22-21, 09:34
Well after a while of lurking I finally set up an appointment with Bonita. And I'm so mad that I waited this long to do it!

Not only is she a total hot MILF. But she's the nicest person! Seriously, I could have just sat and talked to her for hours. But of course, I did not. The body slide was amazing. And she was very open to direction. If you are not a FS kind of monger, she should be your next stop.

I've read a review that said she sends you off really oiled. She cleaned me up very well. Plus I had some wet wipes and a different shirt to change into to avoid smelling too much when I got home to my SO.

Do yourself a favor and go see Bonita!I agree. I highly recommend seeing her when she does duos with Lisa. Lisa is HOT with a body to die for.

On another note, I recently saw Jenny at PT. Reports are accurate. GFE, BBFS (but not CIP) and a totally classy establishment. Rooms are very well done and it makes you feel at ease. She does remember me from when she was at Saigon though, so not sure what kind of service you get if it's your first time with her.

DaveL7
04-22-21, 09:35

Do yourself a favor and go see Bonita!Totally agree! She is a total MILF. Reasonable price and very nice. And I think totally under rated she always honors her appointments. I had an appointment set up with another provider. One my favorites, and she cancelled on my one hour before. I was a bit disappointed. So I just texted Bonita and set up my appointment. The only one that I've found who always honors her appointment is Bonita and Natasha. And both are very fun.

GolDark
04-22-21, 09:42
Years ago, my first naughty massage went this way.

It wasn't an Asian, nor in a commercial setting.

We actually met over a Starbucks so I could scope her out and allay my LE fears. I followed her a few miles to a motel. So naive then about her not having a portable massage table.

She had told me she got topless on the flip. Why wait was my counter. She complied. A nice 25 year old body, former dancer I learned later. I'm more than 30 years older. Haven't been been with anyone that young since I was 30.

When she straddled me in 69, I could literally see she was wet. First daty in about 6-7 years at the time. Think menopause at home.

Our meetings continued a few months, plenty of daty. It always got her off. Showered together after the hour was up.Thanks for the story. Just to clarify my position, I'm not saying unicorns don't happen. They absolutely exist and these things can happen. It was just the last 2 reports when taken together seem a little iffy to me.

My own unicorn story is that of a well regarded escort probably 5-6 years ago. I saw her at first as just a regular client, but eventually we became FWB and BBFS was on the table and she stopped making me pay for it. One of things she told me that I'd never forget was that she wished we had met each other in a different way.

She's since gotten married and has had a kid and I'm genuinely happy for her.

It's easy in this hobby to get caught up and be entirely focused on the bottom line: getting off, trying to get as much as you can for the money, finding the hottest girl who will do everything you want. That you forget you're dealing with real people and not simply fuck objects for our own pleasure. They fall in love, catch feelings, get attached or can be complete assholes like the rest of us can be.

DaveL7
04-22-21, 09:54
Thanks for the story. Just to clarify my position, I'm not saying unicorns don't happen. They absolutely exist and these things can happen. It was just the last 2 reports when taken together seem a little iffy to me.

My own unicorn story is that of a well regarded escort probably 5-6 years ago. I saw her at first as just a regular client, but eventually we became FWB and BBFS was on the table and she stopped making me pay for it. One of things she told me that I'd never forget was that she wished we had met each other in a different way.

It's easy in this hobby to get caught up and be entirely focused on the bottom line: getting off, trying to get as much as you can for the money, finding the hottest girl who will do everything you want. That you forget you're dealing with real people and not simply fuck objects for our own pleasure. They fall in love, catch feelings, get attached or can be complete assholes like the rest of us can be.I can understand why you say Iffy. But I was just giving out good info. That was all. I like your thoughts tho. Very true. These women have lives and personalities. Not just objects. Good perspective!

GolDark
04-22-21, 09:56
I can understand why you say Iffy. But I was just giving out good info. That was all. I like your thoughts tho. Very true. These women have lives and personalities. Not just objects. Good perspective!Sorry, I wasn't directing the "iffy" comment towards you but the 2 reports on 2 unicorns having identical techniques.

MidgetMike
04-22-21, 10:21
Anyone know whatever happened to the group that used to do massages out of the apartments across from the oil lube place on John are just passed the mall? 40 hh 60 hr. Always had different girls. Lost my damn phone with the number saved. Never paid more than 100 for FS.I'd like to know myself. There was another place at an apartment complex near Rochester / Big Beaver, but that's long gone too.

IAmNotMe
04-22-21, 10:36
I haven't tried Famous Shiatsu yet. I need a change of pace with some peace and quiet. Can someone let me know if they have curtains or doors to the rooms. Any other info would be greatly appreciated too.

Bzerkley Rich
04-22-21, 12:28
Just to follow up on my thoughts since I hit reply early.

I'm not one to straight up accuse someone of lying. I even think there are hints of truth sprinkled throughout. But don't believe everything you read on the internet and use some critical thinking.Give me the 2 locations and I'll set this straight. I'll report back letting everyone know if there really are 2 unicorns or what. HeHeHe.

Mr Regular
04-22-21, 12:30
I haven't tried Famous Shiatsu yet. I need a change of pace with some peace and quiet. Can someone let me know if they have curtains or doors to the rooms. Any other info would be greatly appreciated too.FYI Famous Shiatsu has curtains, if you go, I highly recommend asking for Suzy, she's a sweet little 30 something Korean girl, speaks perfect English with a hot little body and allows OTC roaming with a basic HE, she has a super teasing technique that starts a little while before the flip, their base fees are $60 for HH & $80 for an HR, + your choice of a tip, massage is good, at least 7/8 to a 10, very clean inside, masks required.

HeeJunk
04-22-21, 14:47
I haven't tried Famous Shiatsu yet. I need a change of pace with some peace and quiet. Can someone let me know if they have curtains or doors to the rooms. Any other info would be greatly appreciated too.Curtains. Suzy and Yoko have been discussed often.

BReacher99
04-22-21, 15:32
Thanks for the story. Just to clarify my position, I'm not saying unicorns don't happen. They absolutely exist and these things can happen. It was just the last 2 reports when taken together seem a little iffy to me.

It's easy in this hobby to get caught up and be entirely focused on the bottom line: getting off, trying to get as much as you can for the money, finding the hottest girl who will do everything you want. That you forget you're dealing with real people and not simply fuck objects for our own pleasure. They fall in love, catch feelings, get attached or can be complete assholes like the rest of us can be.After reading all the replies / thoughts on the "unicorn" experience. I just have to add my 2 unicorns.

First one was during the glory days of the old Legg's. I was sitting at the bar and an attractive blond dancer (who was talking to some other customers) just backed up to me (between my legs, I was sitting on barstool, she was standing). She kept on talking to the others but was acting like she was with me! Needless to say that was just the beginning of quite a relationship. Same experience. Met at her place, my work (don't ask) and more like BF / GF. No charge. Several years later (after we lost touch) I was attending a posthumous birthday party w / my 2nd SO (and very far removed from "stripper girlfriend" she walks right past me (w / her date! That is the closest I have ever come to actually passing out from shock! No, we did not speak as neither one of us could have possibly explained how we originally knew each other.

Second unicorn: This is very current timeframe (There is proof to this b / c I did share w / another monger on here when it first happened.) I was kind of AMP hopping & found one close to work (so I could visit during lunch). First encounter was standard massage / HE. No big deal. Second visit, drew the lady in charge. Not only did she have the audacity to leave door cracked open, but on flip she tells me DIY (also would not allow any roaming at all). I can be a weasel so the 3rd visit I timed with when I thought the "better " provider would be available. Bingo! She takes me to the room, immediately gets right up on me & strokes my crotch (we are both still clothed) and says starts to really flirt. Then she leaves for me to get ready. When she returns (I'm face down on table) I hear her lock the door. I am not a very forward person, but I know when to pick up on cues. It was open menu every time I visited. After that encounter, she also said "Don't tell, I only do this for you, boss say not allowed ".

Then to my dismay, they got busted (which was posted on here). And it was all just a dream, dream, dream.

Concupiscent69
04-22-21, 17:38
Give me the 2 locations and I'll set this straight. I'll report back letting everyone know if there really are 2 unicorns or what. HeHeHe.My. 02 which I briefly explained to someone in PM, is simple. We are here to help each other, in our so called hobby, with a hot tip or provider and / or who to avoid and other helpful suggestions. I don't understand the reason why someone would provide details of an encounter without offering the opportunity to visit them if they are interested. Instead, it's viewed as "look what I found that you can't have". Why tell the story if you're not planning to share who or where? If one wants to be selfish, then be selfish, just don't advertise it.

Smashing1979
04-22-21, 17:39
Hi yall, long time monger first time poster. Moved to Michigan last year during covid but now that I'm fully vacinnated I feel comfortable jumping back into they hobby and have been checking out local establishments I have found here and on rubmaps. I will post findings and reports as I can. I got to say that the massage scene is lacking here which is surprising with a big city. Any who, some reports.

Maru massage in Saint Claire shores. Arrived during the weekend, 30 ish Chinese (I think?) girl. Skinny but not unattractive. The massage was high pressure and let me feel OTC and a little UTC up top. Got a hand job which was alright. Might repeat in a pinch but not bad.

Read a lot about Saigon spa and tiffany so wanted to check her out. Middle aged but sexy in a MILF kind of way. If this is the best you guys have to offer, that is kinda sad but I'll roll with it. Massage was non existent and hot stones were ok. Body slide and clothes come off. All the roaming you could want and hand job. I asked for more but she said maybe next time.

Made my way to Jackson since it was mentioned a lot. Went to lucky spa and drew Hannah. She's older and thicker but decent. Skipped the massage went straight to activities. CBJ, CFS. I didn't last too long I hate to admit haha but I plan on going again and trying Mikki since I heard so much about her being legendary.

Anyways that's all for now, will add more as time goes on. Peace!

Smashing1979
04-22-21, 17:40
I'd like to know myself. There was another place at an apartment complex near Rochester / Big Beaver, but that's long gone too.I am interested in this too. Please PM.

Smashing1979
04-22-21, 17:40

Do yourself a favor and go see Bonita!Can you post a link for her?

IAmNotMe
04-22-21, 19:25
Curtains. Suzy and Yoko have been discussed often.Thanks for letting me know about the curtains. Sounds like It must be a Sterling Heights ordinance. I've read the prior reports about Suzy and was thinking of going to see her but with just curtains there's probably no peace and quiet.

GolDark
04-22-21, 19:32
Thanks for letting me know about the curtains. Sounds like It must be a Sterling Heights ordinance. I've read the prior reports about Suzy and was thinking of going to see her but with just curtains there's probably no peace and quiet.All the massage parlors in Sterling Heights have curtains per city law, correct.

It's particularly useful for when you want to sync blowing your load with the monger in the room next to you during the HE since you can hear each other.

IAmNotMe
04-22-21, 19:33
FYI Famous Shiatsu has curtains, if you go, I highly recommend asking for Suzy, she's a sweet little 30 something Korean girl, speaks perfect English with a hot little body and allows OTC roaming with a basic HE, she has a super teasing technique that starts a little while before the flip, their base fees are $60 for HH & $80 for an HR, + your choice of a tip, massage is good, at least 7/8 to a 10, very clean inside, masks required.Thanks for the information. What's the noise factor there with just curtains.

IAmNotMe
04-22-21, 19:50
All the massage parlors in Sterling Heights have curtains per city law, correct.

It's particularly useful for when you want to sync blowing your load with the monger in the room next to you during the HE since you can hear each other.😂 LOL, thanks but no thanks. No offense but if I'm going to sync getting off with someone it's going to be with the chick I'm with but that's not going to happen at an AMP.

SpasRhealing
04-22-21, 22:52

SN your inbox is full, but PM me if you want.Can you share where you had this at. Was it Shiatsu on mound or deq by chance?

Mr Regular
04-22-21, 23:36
Thanks for the information. What's the noise factor there with just curtains.Hardly any noise at all, there's a long hall way that has a few room (s) on both sides of the hall, there's 2 rooms on one side and 1 or 2 room (s) on the other side, and the most you'll hear is if someone comes in while your session is on going, & if another girl is available, she'll walk with the new arrival down the hall to another room, and maybe or maybe not, they'll walk past the room your in? And at most you'll hear a bit of conversation between them as they stroll by your closed curtain doorway? The providers at Famous are very polite & friendly.

GolDark
04-23-21, 02:36
Can you share where you had this at. Was it Shiatsu on mound or deq by chance?LOL I think it should be obvious by now he only said that to try to find out who SN's unicorn is when they "compare" who their respective unicorn providers are over PM.

"oh hey, who's your unicorn? Mine is such and such from this spa and she does the exact same thing yours does. If it's not the same provider, we can trade unicorn information. Look I already told you who mine is out of goodwill".

SN said he saw his on Monday in Oakland county. TJ said he saw his "yesterday" when he posted on Wednesday, ie. On Tuesday in Sterling Heights, claiming he knows who it is because of the identical techniques. So we're to believe this same provider switched AMPs within one day in the next county over?

The beauty in the trick is he could've been making it completely up (and likely is) but it wouldn't be verified until later. In the meantime, he finds out who the other provider is. Having such a similar unicorn but in a different city would hopefully pique SN's interest enough to trade unicorn information to verify. Either that or TJ just fucked up and wrote the wrong location. The trick is worth pulling in both instances.

The "I'm feeling sketched out ever since" was a nice touch to empathize and build rapport over SN's concerns over going raw.

I literally look for inconsistencies and people's bullshit for a living and try to entrap them in my job. Look at TJ's post history. He brags about being fit, working out 6 days a week, good looking, in his late 20's, and how sharply he dresses as a way to justify getting more than the average monger at these AMPs ("I've gotten more at these places but it's rare. Good luck getting even close to what I'm getting" is the impression you get when reading his massage guide). Claiming he too found a unicorn providing the same services completely fits his profile while serving the purpose of trying to find out who the other unicorn is. Of course, I realize this is a heuristic done from incomplete information, but TJ probably knows I'm dangerously close to dissecting his motives and figuring him out. We all know he'll never admit it.

This can be completely cleared up if either poster reveals more specific information of course. Or maybe I pulled my own trick / psychological warfare to try to get them to tell who their unicorns are.

CarpetMunchr69
04-23-21, 15:43
Coolidge and LL is very close to where I am, so if you could please throw me a bone or a hint or anything I would greatly appreciate it. I hate having to drive so far for what I'm looking for. Lmk what I can do to help you as well. PM is open too. Stay safe.O'dawg I think you and I are almost neighbors. Maybe we should carpool to Jackson and you take Mikki and I take Hannah and save some gas $$. This is all if SandersNut doesn't tell us where he went. After reading his posting, I immediately went to the oriental massage located on Walton and Livernois next to Lucky's Steakhouse.

These chicks nowadays give up trying to massage me because I'm too big but not pudgy. I nowadays use that as my cue to offer to massage them. Someone times I get these chicks naked. In this instance, I got pants down and was trying to spread her ass cheeks open for some dato / daty action but wouldn't give it up. She saw me with a knot of 20's in my hand too when I paid the 0. 8 house fee. I sucked on some titties and finger banged her UTC when she jerked me off. So cross that Oakland county AMP off of a "list" of places that Sanders Nut may have went to.

I have been mongering for 10 years and I know the lay of the land. From Saginaw to Riverview from Eastpointe to Holland. The other 2 potential spots he may have went to was Spring Massage located on South Blvd just east of Crooks across from Chase and Next to Billy Sim's ribs and Rite Aid. My other thought was he ventured into Troy and went to the one place on the southbound side, just south of 18.

Thoughts?

OnTheRoad2019
04-23-21, 15:45
Can you post a link for her?https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

ODawg
04-23-21, 22:17
O'dawg I think you and I are almost neighbors. Maybe we should carpool to Jackson and you take Mikki and I take Hannah and save some gas $$. This is all if SandersNut doesn't tell us where he went. After reading his posting, I immediately went to the oriental massage located on Walton and Livernois next to Lucky's Steakhouse.

These chicks nowadays give up trying to massage me because I'm too big but not pudgy. I nowadays use that as my cue to offer to massage them. Someone times I get these chicks naked. In this instance, I got pants down and was trying to spread her ass cheeks open for some dato / daty action but wouldn't give it up. She saw me with a knot of 20's in my hand too when I paid the 0. 8 house fee. I sucked on some titties and finger banged her UTC when she jerked me off. So cross that Oakland county AMP off of a "list" of places that Sanders Nut may have went to.

I have been mongering for 10 years and I know the lay of the land. From Saginaw to Riverview from Eastpointe to Holland. The other 2 potential spots he may have went to was Spring Massage located on South Blvd just east of Crooks across from Chase and Next to Billy Sim's ribs and Rite Aid. My other thought was he ventured into Troy and went to the one place on the southbound side, just south of 18.

Thoughts?Hey man doesn't sound too crazy for me hahahaha. That drive to mikki is terrible for real. I would be hard pressed to think that he got it from spring massage there's just no way. As for the other one, I haven't been there so I can't say. I've heard about lucky massage a few years ago but never tested it out. Idk why this man just doesn't help the other senior members in this forum, WTF else is this place for.

TeeTime69
04-23-21, 22:53
Dear God, let it be Lucy or Kitty but not Judy. That is all.

Stay safe.

SN.

Bvretr69
04-24-21, 08:13

I like variety. So I rotate AMP's looking for the unicorn we're all in search of. Last Monday I dropped into an oakland county AMP and was greeted by an attractive spinner mid to late 30's about 5'5" maybe 125 lbs (that's my sweet spot, Just my type). She put on her mask as she approached me and asked if I had an appointment to which I responded no and she led me to a room and closed the door. . 7 for 1 hour and. 5 for 30 min I opted for the hour.Your inbox is full. LOL.

ALotNohsin
04-24-21, 09:41
Hey, your inbox is full. I'm willing to trade one or two UTR girls I know. Clear your inbox and send me a PM, trust me you would want to know what I have to share. Rest of you if you DM me based on this post, trade for a trade only.

After following your clues I have been to Spring Massage but there was a sign on the door "Closed for health", then went to Asian Health Spa, drew Nicole. Very hot girl in her 30-40's, huge jugs and back side. Massage was very solid but no HE, didn't even allow me to touch her. Didn't get the vibe more can be available. Cost was 80 for hour tipped 20. At the front desk saw another MILF looking girl who also looked good, she was skinnier and maybe a bit older. Will probably go back and try her next. I wasn't done, so went to sub next for a 30 min massage, drew Hanna. You guys know the rest.

Stay safe.

SN.

CommonSteve666
04-24-21, 09:44
I believe those who posted about unicorns just wanted to have some fun with the readers of this forum and described an experience sure to get people worked up. I think it's working. A hot, decent looking, non ancient provider willing to do all that? If we're in LA, I don't doubt it. Around here? Can't help but wonder.

HighFlier1222
04-24-21, 12:21
I used to visit pre COVID, but haven't been there in a while. Recommend?.

ByTemexo
04-24-21, 12:40
Hi All. I am from Washington State and in town to care for an elderly parent. I arrived Friday night, leaving Sunday, and determined I need a massage+ before my flight home.

I am looking over the threads in the spare time I have but wondering if there are suggestions for the following:

- Good to great massage.

- Younger (35 or below).

- Great body. I am an ass guy.

- Open for duo session.

This could be an AMP or an independent provider anywhere within an 90 min drive north of the airport Extra requested are really open menu.

I am happy to share info from Seattle, and appreciate any data you are willing to share. I will continue to read threads but it is so hard to find the best suggestions.

Thanks!

Nknk789
04-24-21, 13:47

Stay safe.

SN.Any chance to get a location? Thank.

Jp1225
04-24-21, 14:08
Totally off topic for the newly formed "Unicorn" thread, but here is an actual massage review nonetheless.

ScheduleD a 30 min nuru with Craigslist Lola in Pontiac. Directed me to her townhouse (likely a section 8 housing complex) so that was a little sketchy. But you are able to park out front and walk right up to her place. Pretty clean, has massage table in bedroom. She is naked in a robe. She is attractive. Thick curvy figure, pretty face. Massage was brief and above average. Is NOT a nuru massage, simply a naked body rub. She allows touching and gives a decent but not very enthusiastic hand finish. Her rate was 120 for 30 minutes (which she timed). I was able to finish but did not tip any additional (and she did not ask or seem to expect). Seemed to indicate that more service may be available in future but given that her "nuru" description is quite misleading I think it was only talk to get me to come back.

Was not horrible but not worth repeating when I can make the same drive for Jenny at PT nails for far better service.

Nknk789
04-24-21, 17:35
Totally off topic for the newly formed "Unicorn" thread, but here is an actual massage review nonetheless.

ScheduleD a 30 min nuru with Craigslist Lola in Pontiac. Directed me to her townhouse (likely a section 8 housing complex) so that was a little sketchy. But you are able to park out front and walk right up to her place. Pretty clean, has massage table in bedroom. She is naked in a robe. She is attractive. Thick curvy figure, pretty face. Massage was brief and above average. Is NOT a nuru massage, simply a naked body rub. She allows touching and gives a decent but not very enthusiastic hand finish. Her rate was 120 for 30 minutes (which she timed). I was able to finish but did not tip any additional (and she did not ask or seem to expect). Seemed to indicate that more service may be available in future but given that her "nuru" description is quite misleading I think it was only talk to get me to come back.

Was not horrible but not worth repeating when I can make the same drive for Jenny at PT nails for far better service.Saw her ad yesterday. Thinking about try her out. Thank for your review. Save me some cash.

TomSmith26
04-24-21, 18:35

Stay safe.

SN.Your mailbox is full.

Jp1225
04-24-21, 19:39
Really guys. How much bandwidth are we going to waste quoting and reposting this unicorn discussion? And if another monger reports that SNs mailbox is full? Come on guys. Let's restore this thread to what's it's supposed to be about. Give reports on YOUR massage experiences.

If SN wanted to share in the thread he would have done do. If he wanted to share with senior members via PM he would have welcomed that. Let's move on shall we.

EngineerGuy01
04-24-21, 20:22
Good evening all. I recently started working the the Rochester Hills area and I am looking for my first massage experience in the area. If anyone has any recommendations that they are willing to share that would be great. Thanks and stay safe.

HouseOfCards
04-24-21, 22:57
Thanks for the info HOC. Wendy had me go see Amy at Vital a couple weeks ago, this is what I can report.

So I would say Amy is more legit than not and her massage was not all that great. I won't repeat.

Okay, so the looks line up with what the woman I know as Lucy described, which I would expect. Lucy texted me today to let me know that Amy was working at Commerce today to see if I'd like to check her out, but I told her (truthfully) that I work until late and didn't have the free time. Given the conflict between the woman I know as Jenny and Lily, the owner of Vital, it's unlikely that Jenny would refer anyone there. So, the woman you know as Wendy might actually be the woman I know as Lucy. I can text her tomorrow and find out for sure.

On a side note, Lily told me last summer that she's trying to take Vital, Traditional & Terra in a more legit direction, because the various busts in the area have made her nervous and she doesn't want trouble. Amy might just be following orders and you might have a more happy experience with her at Commerce. *shrug* Either way, I'm very happy with the service I get from Jenny and Lucy, so if Amy's massage skills are just average, then I'm not going to go out of my way to see her.

Jp1225, I stopped by Commerce Massage today just as Amy was dropping off some food for Wendy / Lucy / Lisa, so I was able to finally meet her. It was Amy's day off, but she came in to tease me a bit before taking off. (She probably would have stayed for a 4 hands, but she had just gotten a covid vaccine shot and was feeling a bit rough.) In any event, I think your experience with her at Vital may have more to do with Lily's directions than anything. Amy works at Commerce Massage on Wednesdays, so you can take that into consideration when scheduling there.

So, I obviously buried the lede there a bit. I was able to confirm that the woman you know as Wendy is the same woman I know as Lucy and the same woman that Firemanoh knows as Lisa. Apparently, she went by Wendy at Novi Massage, Lucy at Traditional, and is now introducing herself as Lisa at Commerce. She seemed surprised that there's a message board for customers and I told her that I know for a fact that they all network, too. She laughed a bit and then shared a few amusing tales, most of which reminded me of the same cattiness of the strippers when I used to work as a DJ back in the day. Anyway, she works every day at Commerce, unless she really needs the day off. She's getting her first covid shot in the next day or two, so she might be taking a day off if she has a rough go of it.

For those that know Jenny (not the Jenny from PT Nails; the Jenny from Traditional and now the owner of Commerce Massage), she texted me today that she's getting me back from out of town on Monday. She'll probably be back in the shop after that, especially if Wendy / Lucy / Lisa is needing the day off after getting her first vaccination.

Also, they got the store sign up on the brick overhang just yesterday, so it'll be a bit easier to find now. (Lucy said that someone couldn't find the place before, even though she gave them the address. Personally, I don't know how they missed it; the window signage isn't subtle.)

Jp1225
04-25-21, 00:13
Jp1225, I stopped by Commerce Massage today just as Amy was dropping off some food for Wendy / Lucy / Lisa, so I was able to finally meet her. It was Amy's day off, but she came in to tease me a bit before taking off. (She probably would have stayed for a 4 hands, but she had just gotten a covid vaccine shot and was feeling a bit rough.) In any event, I think your experience with her at Vital may have more to do with Lily's directions than anything. Amy works at Commerce Massage on Wednesdays, so you can take that into consideration when scheduling there.

So, I obviously buried the lede there a bit. I was able to confirm that the woman you know as Wendy is the same woman I know as Lucy and the same woman that Firemanoh knows as Lisa. Apparently, she went by Wendy at Novi Massage, Lucy at Traditional, and is now introducing herself as Lisa at Commerce. She seemed surprised that there's a message board for customers and I told her that I know for a fact that they all network, too. She laughed a bit and then shared a few amusing tales, most of which reminded me of the same cattiness of the strippers when I used to work as a DJ back in the day. Anyway, she works every day at Commerce, unless she really needs the day off. She's getting her first covid shot in the next day or two, so she might be taking a day off if she has a rough go of it.

For those that know Jenny (not the Jenny from PT Nails; the Jenny from Traditional and now the owner of Commerce Massage), she texted me today that she's getting me back from out of town on Monday. She'll probably be back in the shop after that, especially if Wendy / Lucy / Lisa is needing the day off after getting her first vaccination.

Also, they got the store sign up on the brick overhang just yesterday, so it'll be a bit easier to find now. (Lucy said that someone couldn't find the place before, even though she gave them the address. Personally, I don't know how they missed it; the window signage isn't subtle.)Good intel HOC. I have intended to visit Wendy / Lisa at Commerce massage next week. Perhaps I'll schedule with Amy there as this environment plus her seeing me once may produce different results. I'll report back when I go.

OnAnonAnon
04-25-21, 10:45
Met a buddy for burgers, beers and beers last night. Let's call him Phil. Phil is a talker. Phil is a crier. Phil is a wreck.

He confused Ocean Wellness Livonia (OWL, strictly legit IME) for Ocean Asian Novi (OAN, YMMV IME). While face down, his opening gambit was to grab a handful ass. GILF sternly rebuffed him. On the flip, he went for the Full Trump (handful of pussy). GILF ended his session 15 minutes early and told him to leave. So he left. Without paying. He says that she told him to leave, not pay & leave. So he followed her instructions and left. Really?

Mamasan calls twice. He sent her call to VM and blocked her. VM was her demanding to be paid the fee for the full hour. He ignored her.

Next morning he has a text message from a different number telling him to return and pay. He calls, expecting to toy with mamasan. A guy answers and proceeds to address Phil by his legal name, then describes his car, license plate, home address, clothes, mask and hat. And tells him to return and pay the mamasan. Phil hangs up, then calls again. This is where Phil goes full stupid: He shrewdly attempts to negotiate $20, not the full $70 since the GILF would not play. And is promptly thanked for admitting to CSC that he dashed without paying. <Click .

But Phil is on the express train to Stupidville. He calls the guy a third time to deny everything. Then recants the denial, claiming he has video of the GILF giving him a HJ and tells the guy to FO or he will go to the cops and get OWL raided. But the bluff does not work. Phil is told to preserve the video, that a detective will call and arrange to collect the video as evidence. But there was no HJ and Phil has no video. Phil hangs up on the guy and begins to worry that his calls may have been recorded. Duh!

Less than a minute later Phil received a call from a Restricted number. The VM claims to be Livonia PoPo. The phone number is legit for LPD. Phil calls! Phil talks! Phil learns that LPD has already seen the videos and has a report / complaint and is issuing an arrest warrant for fraud.

Phil calls the guy a fourth time thinking that maybe he can negotiate a fat tip in exchange for mamasan promising not to prosecute. And the guy somehow knows that Phil JUST hung up with Detective ABC at LPD and he already knows about the arrest warrant. WTF?

I suggest that Phil shut up & lawyer up. But it may be too little, too late for Phil.

I used a bit of Google-Fu. And the guy texting Phil ultimately leads to a pic of a younger version of the olde man in OWL's back room, kit'd out and posing with a DHS helicopter. I smell bacon.

OWL does a damn fine, legit, deep tissue massage, but extras are unavailable and they apparently punish bad behavior.

Wally2822
04-25-21, 11:53
Maybe she just used or borrowed a pic from the net as the first pic.Its her bro. Same face, same tits. Great body though.

TheCarlMan
04-25-21, 11:56
Hi yall, long time monger first time poster. Moved to Michigan last year during covid but now that I'm fully vacinnated I feel comfortable jumping back into they hobby and have been checking out local establishments I have found here and on rubmaps. I will post findings and reports as I can. I got to say that the massage scene is lacking here which is surprising with a big city. Any who, some reports.

Maru massage in Saint Claire shores. Arrived during the weekend, 30 ish Chinese (I think?) girl. Skinny but not unattractive. The massage was high pressure and let me feel OTC and a little UTC up top. Got a hand job which was alright. Might repeat in a pinch but not bad.

Read a lot about Saigon spa and tiffany so wanted to check her out. Middle aged but sexy in a MILF kind of way. If this is the best you guys have to offer, that is kinda sad but I'll roll with it. Massage was non existent and hot stones were ok. Body slide and clothes come off. All the roaming you could want and hand job. I asked for more but she said maybe next time.

Made my way to Jackson since it was mentioned a lot. Went to lucky spa and drew Hannah. She's older and thicker but decent. Skipped the massage went straight to activities. CBJ, CFS. I didn't last too long I hate to admit haha but I plan on going again and trying Mikki since I heard so much about her being legendary.

Anyways that's all for now, will add more as time goes on. Peace!Saigon is not what it use to be. All the hot babes left because of Tiffany. Some that left told me she was taking appointments from them. Telling clients that they were not in. What you got from her is all you're going to get. Google the Shiatsu spas or call P. T in St. Clair Shores for Jenny's number. Jenny and Ebony were the best at Saigon. Ther Ferndale spa is only providing 50+ sp who can't make it anywhere else. Both Shiatsu locations have the hottest. Jenny in St. Clair Shores has a great rack and will do BBFS even with new clients for less than $200. Hope this helps. Read the Forum for other locations. Good Luck!

JoeCbar
04-25-21, 11:58

Was not horrible but not worth repeating when I can make the same drive for Jenny at PT nails for far better service.The only thing good about Lola is location. Not many options in north Oakland!

ThrobbinWood
04-25-21, 13:23
Met a buddy for burgers, beers and beers last night. Let's call him Phil. Phil is a talker. Phil is a crier. Phil is a wreck.

He confused Ocean Wellness Livonia (OWL, strictly legit IME) for Ocean Asian Novi (OAN, YMMV IME). While face down, his opening gambit was to grab a handful ass. GILF sternly rebuffed him. On the flip, he went for the Full Trump (handful of pussy). GILF ended his session 15 minutes early and told him to leave. So he left. Without paying. He says that she told him to leave, not pay & leave. So he followed her instructions and left. Really?

Mamasan calls twice. He sent her call to VM and blocked her. VM was her demanding to be paid the fee for the full hour. He ignored her.

Next morning he has a text message from a different number telling him to return and pay. He calls, expecting to toy with mamasan. A guy answers and proceeds to address Phil by his legal name, then describes his car, license plate, home address, clothes, mask and hat. And tells him to return and pay the mamasan. Phil hangs up, then calls again. This is where Phil goes full stupid: He shrewdly attempts to negotiate $20, not the full $70 since the GILF would not play. And is promptly thanked for admitting to CSC that he dashed without paying. <Click .

But Phil is on the express train to Stupidville. He calls the guy a third time to deny everything. Then recants the denial, claiming he has video of the GILF giving him a HJ and tells the guy to FO or he will go to the cops and get OWL raided. But the bluff does not work. Phil is told to preserve the video, that a detective will call and arrange to collect the video as evidence. But there was no HJ and Phil has no video. Phil hangs up on the guy and begins to worry that his calls may have been recorded. Duh!Is there any chance that Phil could be charged with sexual assault or gross sexual imposition if in fact he grabbed as the report says he did?

GolDark
04-25-21, 13:43

But Phil is on the express train to Stupidville. He calls the guy a third time to deny everything. Then recants the denial, claiming he has video of the GILF giving him a HJ and tells the guy to FO or he will go to the cops and get OWL raided. But the bluff does not work. Phil is told to preserve the video, that a detective will call and arrange to collect the video as evidence. But there was no HJ and Phil has no video. Phil hangs up on the guy and begins to worry that his calls may have been recorded. Duh!

Less than a minute later Phil received a call from a Restricted number. The VM claims to be Livonia PoPo. The phone number is legit for LPD. Phil calls! Phil talks! Phil learns that LPD has already seen the videos and has a report / complaint and is issuing an arrest warrant for fraud.

Phil calls the guy a fourth time thinking that maybe he can negotiate a fat tip in exchange for mamasan promising not to prosecute. And the guy somehow knows that Phil JUST hung up with Detective ABC at LPD and he already knows about the arrest warrant. WTF?

I suggest that Phil shut up & lawyer up. But it may be too little, too late for Phil.

I used a bit of Google-Fu. And the guy texting Phil ultimately leads to a pic of a younger version of the olde man in OWL's back room, kit'd out and posing with a DHS helicopter. I smell bacon.

OWL does a damn fine, legit, deep tissue massage, but extras are unavailable and they apparently punish bad behavior.This was a superbly entertaining read, thanks for the story!

This is not surprising. Most of the spas have some level of security similar to what you described to protect the girls from sexual assault or go after those who don't pay what they're supposed to. Also, spa owners, managers, and many of the girls themselves read message boards like this one to get an idea of what's going on from the monger perspective.

Basically just don't be a creep or asshole, and most of us should have no problems at all.

TeeTime69
04-25-21, 15:18
Is there any chance that Phil could be charged with sexual assault or gross sexual imposition if in fact he grabbed as the report says he did?Penny wise, pound foolish.

LostInDetroit
04-25-21, 15:35
Hey All! Been a while since I've been on the boards but curios to know what has been going on with SWB lately. I drove past the old location expecting it to be something new (since last year they had a sign up in their window that they were moving to a new location up the road) but the SWB sign was still up above the building, the open sign still in the window (not lit because it was really early in the morning) and the "we're moving" sign taken down in the window. What happened here? Did they move and then move back to the old location? Last I heard, when they moved locations the extras seemed to vanish. Any info? PM's are always welcome.

IAmNotMe
04-25-21, 15:54
Hey All! Been a while since I've been on the boards but curios to know what has been going on with SWB lately. I drove past the old location expecting it to be something new (since last year they had a sign up in their window that they were moving to a new location up the road) but the SWB sign was still up above the building, the open sign still in the window (not lit because it was really early in the morning) and the "we're moving" sign taken down in the window. What happened here? Did they move and then move back to the old location? Last I heard, when they moved locations the extras seemed to vanish. Any info? PM's are always welcome.They never moved. The only thing that changed is the doors to the rooms are removed now and it's only curtains on the door openings making it difficult to relax.

GolDark
04-25-21, 15:55
Hey All! Been a while since I've been on the boards but curios to know what has been going on with SWB lately. I drove past the old location expecting it to be something new (since last year they had a sign up in their window that they were moving to a new location up the road) but the SWB sign was still up above the building, the open sign still in the window (not lit because it was really early in the morning) and the "we're moving" sign taken down in the window. What happened here? Did they move and then move back to the old location? Last I heard, when they moved locations the extras seemed to vanish. Any info? PM's are always welcome.Same location, they didn't move. The one report that said the extras vanished was a fabricated report from a monger that had his lies called out and wrote a review full of half truths because he threw a temper tantrum. Hand jobs are still available from all providers.

GolDark
04-25-21, 15:57
They never moved. The only thing that changed is the doors to the rooms are removed now and it's only curtains on the door openings making it difficult to relax.Yes I forgot that part too. The curtains are just god awful, especially during busy days (which seems like most days now). People walking in and out, mongers waiting in the front, talking on the phone, you can hear the guy in the room next door moaning, farting, or getting jerked off. Not worth going during busy hours if relaxation is one of your goals.

IAmNotMe
04-25-21, 17:09
Hardly any noise at all, there's a long hall way that has a few room (s) on both sides of the hall, there's 2 rooms on one side and 1 or 2 room (s) on the other side, and the most you'll hear is if someone comes in while your session is on going, & if another girl is available, she'll walk with the new arrival down the hall to another room, and maybe or maybe not, they'll walk past the room your in? And at most you'll hear a bit of conversation between them as they stroll by your closed curtain doorway? The providers at Famous are very polite & friendly.I wish they followed the same protocol as you mentioned. While I was enjoying peace and quiet with a great massage from Suzy, a loud monger comes in and they put him in the room next to me. After his loudness and the Korean language chatter between Suzy and the other girl, it finally goes silent. Either he died or fell asleep because I didn't hear another peep out of him. It would be nice if the city would let these AMP's put the doors back on the rooms so customers could relax in peace and quiet. Suzy is a pretty girl though, she's fit and also provides a good massage with standard ending. I'd repeat.

Softailrider
04-25-21, 17:16

OWL does a damn fine, legit, deep tissue massage, but extras are unavailable and they apparently punish bad behavior.Sounds a bit far fetched. With the amount of money those places make are they really going to make an issue involving the authorities over a hundred bucks or so? Not saying it ain't so, but it sounds a little far fetched.

IAmNotMe
04-25-21, 17:26
Yes I forgot that part too. The curtains are just god awful, especially during busy days (which seems like most days now). People walking in and out, mongers waiting in the front, talking on the phone, you can hear the guy in the room next door moaning, farting, or getting jerked off. Not worth going during busy hours if relaxation is one of your goals.These spas have to convince the city to let them put the doors back on. It's ridiculous the amount of noise that goes on. I'm there to relax, not be on the edge every second. A few weeks ago at one establishment I had to listen to a guy coughing so much he sounded like he was hacking up a lung. I could hear him spitting part of his lung into a Kleenex and giving it to the poor masseuse he was with. Just recently at a different establishment I hear this guy telling his masseuse how just two weeks prior he had bad diarrhea. I thought, oh no, this guys going to start farting and shitting out an intestine. Luckily that didn't happen. Please let the doors go back on.

Jimbalaya
04-25-21, 18:57
Spent the weekend in Battle Creek for some fun outings, and hoped to stop and see Mikki at Oriental on the way back. Unfortunately, lost my ass financially over the weekend, so no buffer for any additional fun activities. Decided to stop at McDonald's off of Ann Arbor Road to grab a bite along my 3 hour drive home and end up seeing the spa just 3 doors down. Maybe next time I guess.

GolDark
04-25-21, 19:13
Spent the weekend in Battle Creek for some fun outings, and hoped to stop and see Mikki at Oriental on the way back. Unfortunately, lost my ass financially over the weekend, so no buffer for any additional fun activities. Decided to stop at McDonald's off of Ann Arbor Road to grab a bite along my 3 hour drive home and end up seeing the spa just 3 doors down. Maybe next time I guess.I haven't seen Mikki since she was at Hawaii Spa but I believe she's currently at Lucky Spa, not Oriental. Someone who's been there more recently can confirm.

Mr Regular
04-25-21, 20:04
I wish they followed the same protocol as you mentioned. While I was enjoying peace and quiet with a great massage from Suzy, a loud monger comes in and they put him in the room next to me. After his loudness and the Korean language chatter between Suzy and the other girl, it finally goes silent. Either he died or fell asleep because I didn't hear another peep out of him. It would be nice if the city would let these AMP's put the doors back on the rooms so customers could relax in peace and quiet. Suzy is a pretty girl though, she's fit and also provides a good massage with standard ending. I'd repeat.That's not the norm, sounds like it was just unfortunate timing with the jerk that happened to come in when you were? But the way you explained it, it sounds likely that your Suzy told the other girl to quickly shut him up, because she & Yoko do have the courtesy to be aware of things, that on rare occasions happen like that, and they will calm things down, bc its not good for business! So I guess the "HANDFUL" of times I've been there (LOL) I've been lucky by not experiencing any distraction's like that? And I most certainly agree with wanting doors, although doubtful that the city will change, lets call it "the curtain code".

JDoe1969
04-25-21, 20:07
Is there any chance that Phil could be charged with sexual assault or gross sexual imposition if in fact he grabbed as the report says he did?I would be curious to know if they have video recording of Phil grabbing the woman inappropriately at all? If they do, then does that mean every customer at ever spa is recorded with all the woman? That could mean an eventual bust for tons of people. If there is no video, then it is his word against hers. I have to say if they have video that should make everyone nervous about being recorded in private rooms.

Road Head
04-25-21, 20:47
Spent the weekend in Battle Creek for some fun outings, and hoped to stop and see Mikki at Oriental on the way back. Unfortunately, lost my ass financially over the weekend, so no buffer for any additional fun activities. Decided to stop at McDonald's off of Ann Arbor Road to grab a bite along my 3 hour drive home and end up seeing the spa just 3 doors down. Maybe next time I guess.Thanks for the update. I too was planning on going to an AMP yesterday but didn't have the funds. Anybody else?

GolDark
04-25-21, 21:16
I would be curious to know if they have video recording of Phil grabbing the woman inappropriately at all? If they do, then does that mean every customer at ever spa is recorded with all the woman? That could mean an eventual bust for tons of people. If there is no video, then it is his word against hers. I have to say if they have video that should make everyone nervous about being recorded in private rooms.I hope not. That would be insanely unethical but it happens. Robert Kraft was caught via cameras in the private room ceilings for example. However, many places have obvious cameras in the parking lot, in the entrance, and in the waiting areas. Like they don't even try to hide them. It's just an assumed risk in the hobby. If they're determined to, they will find a way to identify you.

OddJob69
04-25-21, 21:27
Thanks for the update. I too was planning on going to an AMP yesterday but didn't have the funds. Anybody else?Mikki and Hannah are at Lucky. Ginger, who is also worth a visit, is at Oriental.

Lamarr
04-25-21, 21:56
Spent the weekend in Battle Creek for some fun outings, and hoped to stop and see Mikki at Oriental on the way back. Unfortunately, lost my ass financially over the weekend, so no buffer for any additional fun activities. Decided to stop at McDonald's off of Ann Arbor Road to grab a bite along my 3 hour drive home and end up seeing the spa just 3 doors down. Maybe next time I guess.By which McDonalds? Over by Lilly? Or where Ann Arbor Road meets Ann arbor Trail? I haven't seen a spa by either of those.

DeadDead22
04-25-21, 22:01
So I struck out pretty hardcore at Cricket, Bogarts and Henry VIII. Couldn't find anything that I was willing to part ways with my money over (especially since I couldn't find any of my regulars the whole week). I'm guessing covid killed a lot of the girls going into the clubs that I used to see. Anyway, I noticed Spring Wellness on my way from the airport so I figured I would swing by and get a foot massage if they had chairs or something more if it resembled the type of place that will give extras. I ring the doorbell and a granny with a stained sweater and disheveled hair opens the door and mumbles for me to follow her. She looks like she just woke up (and it's 6 pm) so I ask if there's any other girls working (she looked as flat as an ironing board). She says yes and in comes "Betty". Total GILF, some really nice tits and decent body. Way better personality, too. I think it's weird that the 30 min is $60 (seems high but I'm willing to risk it). Long story short, CBJ and CFS for $140. Great tits, tight puss, and some much welcomed enthusiasm. I was not expecting that at all. And that ends up being my parting shot in Detroit. Likely will not be back anytime soon. I've had some good times in Detroit but those are in the past. See you, Detroit.

JDoe1969
04-25-21, 22:54
I hope not. That would be insanely unethical but it happens. Robert Kraft was caught via cameras in the private room ceilings for example. However, many places have obvious cameras in the parking lot, in the entrance, and in the waiting areas. Like they don't even try to hide them. It's just an assumed risk in the hobby. If they're determined to, they will find a way to identify you.I think with Robert Kraft the police actually snuck in and planted the video cameras somehow. My concern would be the establishment hiding them and keeping recordings on file possibly. This would be dumb as hell on their part but we know stupid people exists.

JDoe1969
04-25-21, 23:23
Any reports on this place? https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/6615387.htm?cat=83.

Thanks.

Fitzie00
04-26-21, 06:07
I think with Robert Kraft the police actually snuck in and planted the video cameras somehow. My concern would be the establishment hiding them and keeping recordings on file possibly. This would be dumb as hell on their part but we know stupid people exists.You're right that the cameras were placed inside. You'll also recall that the Florida appeals court threw out the use of the video at trial because the planting of the cameras in the room was considered too invasive, given the crimes that were trying to be investigated.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-ne-robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-dropped-20200924-ukbylfdmojhz3p7jdaxmftq5vi-story.html

Businesses have security cameras everywhere. I would expect that there are plenty of MPs where you would be filmed going in or out by someone else's camera that just happens to spot you. Look around you.

Concupiscent69
04-26-21, 06:11
I think with Robert Kraft the police actually snuck in and planted the video cameras somehow. My concern would be the establishment hiding them and keeping recordings on file possibly. This would be dumb as hell on their part but we know stupid people exists.That had to be the case since a business installing a hidden cam in a place where the "Expectation of Privacy" exist is illegal, even phoolish Phil could counter with a lawsuit. Thus, if Phil didn't already open his mouth, he could have rebutted with "I left in a hurry cause she touched me inappropriately and I felt uncomfortable". A simple case of he said she said.

HeeJunk
04-26-21, 07:08
By which McDonalds? Over by Lilly? Or where Ann Arbor Road meets Ann arbor Trail? I haven't seen a spa by either of those.He's talking ann arbor rd in Jackson. He saw Oriental out of his car window. Fascinating.

Jimbalaya
04-26-21, 08:23
By which McDonalds? Over by Lilly? Or where Ann Arbor Road meets Ann arbor Trail? I haven't seen a spa by either of those.Coming east on 94, I got off at the Sargent Rd exit. My GPS kept calling it Ann Arbor Road, I think. There's a Wendy's on the corner, a "spa", then a couple of buildings down is McDonald's.

TopOut1317
04-26-21, 16:20
Any reports on this place? https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/6615387.htm?cat=83.

Thanks.Pretty sure this is toki spa, bikini joint.

Lamarr
04-26-21, 22:33
He's talking ann arbor rd in Jackson. He saw Oriental out of his car window. Fascinating.Thanks. Ok, my bad.

EvenFlow5
04-26-21, 22:41
Anyone else into dato? Any recommendations on providers who allow this? Willing to provide a few I've had experience with if interested.

Jp1225
04-27-21, 09:46
Anyone else into dato? Any recommendations on providers who allow this? Willing to provide a few I've had experience with if interested.I assume that's like DATY butt (ha!) in the back?

EvenFlow5
04-27-21, 14:05
I assume that's like DATY butt (ha!) in the back?Yes. What can I say? Haha. Something I've been into for a while.

ContinentalMan
04-27-21, 16:24
Yes. What can I say? Haha. Something I've been into for a while.I used to get that when at M1. Very interesting feeling.

Jtval
04-27-21, 16:39
I used to get that when at M1. Very interesting feeling.I'm pretty sure he wants to be the one giving that particular gift, not receiving it.

Concupiscent69
04-27-21, 18:24
Yes. What can I say? Haha. Something I've been into for a while.Isn't that the same as "rimming"?

Tj144
04-27-21, 18:29
Isn't that the same as "rimming"?I think the proper term for that is "eating ass".

EvenFlow5
04-27-21, 20:28
I'm pretty sure he wants to be the one giving that particular gift, not receiving it.That is correct.

Whosurdaddy104
04-28-21, 14:12
Right in Berkley. Kind of surprised if it's a jack shack, but then again, the one operating out of a house on Greenfield has been operating for awhile. Anyone been yet? It's less than 1,000' from a cop shop.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-openingnew-asian-massage24/072759028666

Softailrider
04-28-21, 15:17
Anybody had a massage session with her? I think I did years ago but I'm not 100% sure if it was her.

Incognito1234
04-28-21, 19:49
Yes. What can I say? Haha. Something I've been into for a while.No shame in it. Plenty of people are into far more extreme and shocking things. There's a chair for every ass, so to speak.

I doubt this will be hard to find at all. Quite a few providers won't rim but having it done to them is far less of an issue. If you hit the strip clubs, you should pretty much have your pick of any girl that you want to do it too.

RWhite
04-28-21, 20:38
Went to look at some golfing gear then stopped next door for a massage since I was already in Novi.

I must say that is the best experience I've had thus far and probably won't be frequenting any other AMP. Especially as a brother it's twice as hard for us to get the kind of attention and time that others talk about.

They are all older but my provider was extremely playful and for once I got all of the time I paid for no clock watching. Be warned though when you ask for hard massage you better not have a knot in your back, if you do they will put their elbow on it press down so hard and work it loose with so much pressure it will hurt and make you flinch in pain. That being said there is absolutely no privacy there. In the middle of the floor separated by cubicles and curtains. Because of that I didn't push my luck even though I think there's a lot on the table and a lot more that can be had but everything is all out in the open, you can even hear other people's whispers. I over heard a monger named "Mark" say "oooo yea baby yeaa" so I just lay there in silence as best I can. Highly recommend and will go back I will only frequent Jenny in St Clair whenever I want FS but Novi is much much closer to me. It's in Novi though so be careful don't know how long this type of playfulness will be around in ritzy Novi.

Concupiscent69
04-28-21, 21:23
Right in Berkley. Kind of surprised if it's a jack shack, but then again, the one operating out of a house on Greenfield has been operating for awhile. Anyone been yet? It's less than 1,000' from a cop shop.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-openingnew-asian-massage24/072759028666Yes, but you won't see a single one of those girls in the ad. It was an older Asian woman (common) I'd say 40's, not bad looking but the mask was on, who actually gave a good massage and finished with the HE. I was able to roam UTC and play with the kitty, but I had to work to pull the yoga pants down. This was also last year, so I'm uncertain if it's the same or if she has anyone new.

ThisOnesOnMe
04-28-21, 23:35
Howdy all,

Spent some time reading the thread and have a particular itch I'm looking to get scratched. Looking for a busty provider either indy or at an AMP. If you have any suggestions I'd be grateful.

HeeJunk
04-29-21, 04:58
Went to look at some golfing gear then stopped next door for a massage since I was already in Novi.

I must say that is the best experience I've had thus far and probably won't be frequenting any other AMP. Especially as a brother it's twice as hard for us to get the kind of attention and time that others talk about.

They are all older but my provider was extremely playful and for once I got all of the time I paid for no clock watching. Be warned though when you ask for hard massage you better not have a knot in your back, if you do they will put their elbow on it press down so hard and work it loose with so much pressure it will hurt and make you flinch in pain. That being said there is absolutely no privacy there. In the middle of the floor separated by cubicles and curtains. Because of that I didn't push my luck even though I think there's a lot on the table and a lot more that can be had but everything is all out in the open, you can even hear other people's whispers. I over heard a monger named "Mark" say "oooo yea baby yeaa" so I just lay there in silence as best I can. Highly recommend and will go back I will only frequent Jenny in St Clair whenever I want FS but Novi is much much closer to me. It's in Novi though so be careful don't know how long this type of playfulness will be around in ritzy Novi.Well. Asian health center has been there for at least 15 years so as long as neighbours don't complain it will probably do fine. Nothing better than HJ ever reported. Other options in Novi exist including Thai and DDS, and Novi massage (sometimes DIY).

SuperJason2
04-29-21, 08:33
Went there yesterday and Lisa was the one there. Guess early 30's, short, with a good rack. Great massage with soft touch before the flip. Touched her legs now and then to give her a signal. Maybe I was new to her and no extra, no chance to touch the rack. Will give it another try in a couple of weeks.

BarryUrschaft
04-29-21, 08:37
Was in the Clarkston area yesterday and decided to hit the spa in the office building off Dixie Hwy. Haven't been there before. Did 30 minutes for $50. Massage was not bad but a little short on time. On the flip she knew I was there for fun. I expected a quick HJ but she offered a CBJ. I said 80. She said 100. Was terrible. Very toothy. Finished with HJ. Was a waste of money. Definitely wouldn't repeat. Didn't get her name. Was heavy set probably 50's. I know. Yuk.

Barry.

HarryDude
04-29-21, 09:18

They are all older but my provider was extremely playful and for once I got all of the time I paid for no clock watching. Be warned though when you ask for hard massage you better not have a knot in your back, if you do they will put their elbow on it press down so hard and work it loose with so much pressure it will hurt and make you flinch in pain. That being said there is absolutely no privacy there. In the middle of the floor separated by cubicles and curtains. Because of that I didn't push my luck even though I think there's a lot on the table and a lot more that can be had but everything is all out in the open, you can even hear other people's whispers. I over heard a monger named "Mark" say "oooo yea baby yeaa" so I just lay there in silence as best I can. Highly recommend and will go back I will only frequent Jenny in St Clair whenever I want FS but Novi is much much closer to me. It's in Novi though so be careful don't know how long this type of playfulness will be around in ritzy Novi.Not too sure if it's the same, I lived between 8 and 9 mile and Meadowbrook, in the 90's this place was there, I think the golf so shop was too. We'd go to twist and shout for ice cream, now something different, but as a kid under 10 I recall seeing it there, never knew what it was obviously untill I was a teen probably. I've been there a dozen times over the past decade, good place, good real massage. Nice about the tips they get, not. $10 more dollars so all in all good place. I'm not on that side of Novi too often but that's when I stop there as a walk in.

VcyClonn
04-29-21, 10:27
Hey fellas, anyone have saigon ebony's latest contact. I lost the one I have. Thanks in advance. PM Me.

Jackbb
04-29-21, 11:10
I drove through the parking lot about a week ago, and saw someone going in M-1. They had a small flashing OPEN sign turned on, too. Any info?

CarpetMunchr69
04-29-21, 12:20
I drove through the parking lot about a week ago, and saw someone going in M-1. They had a small flashing OPEN sign turned on, too. Any info?You rolled up in the parking lot and saw people walking in, and an open sign on? That means it is open. There have been a few instances during the holidays that they weren't open but they have been fully operational for quite some time. 1-2 women, they seem to think they deserve $100 or more after ponying up 60 to the house. Not a one time pay deal like with mama from back in the day. Haven't been back there since Oct. Not impressed.

FunNights69
04-29-21, 12:34
Anyone have the contact info for the girl in canton that did body waxing. Think her name was Kim? Thanks.

DatChase
04-29-21, 12:56
Mask on the whole time?

So I struck out pretty hardcore at Cricket, Bogarts and Henry VIII. Couldn't find anything that I was willing to part ways with my money over (especially since I couldn't find any of my regulars the whole week). I'm guessing covid killed a lot of the girls going into the clubs that I used to see. Anyway, I noticed Spring Wellness on my way from the airport so I figured I would swing by and get a foot massage if they had chairs or something more if it resembled the type of place that will give extras. I ring the doorbell and a granny with a stained sweater and disheveled hair opens the door and mumbles for me to follow her. She looks like she just woke up (and it's 6 pm) so I ask if there's any other girls working (she looked as flat as an ironing board). She says yes and in comes "Betty". Total GILF, some really nice tits and decent body. Way better personality, too. I think it's weird that the 30 min is $60 (seems high but I'm willing to risk it). Long story short, CBJ and CFS for $140. Great tits, tight puss, and some much welcomed enthusiasm. I was not expecting that at all. And that ends up being my parting shot in Detroit. Likely will not be back anytime soon. I've had some good times in Detroit but those are in the past. See you, Detroit.

Road Head
04-29-21, 13:16
I drove through the parking lot about a week ago, and saw someone going in M-1. They had a small flashing OPEN sign turned on, too. Any info?News flash. They have been open for months and reviewed.

Bzerkley Rich
04-29-21, 13:28
So besides Natasha, Emma, Bonita and Downriver Nuru. Who out there can one get a half way decent NURU from?

Smashing1979
04-29-21, 13:37
So besides Natasha, Emma, Bonita and Downriver Nuru. Who out there can one get a half way decent NURU from?I tried Bonita based on the last report and WOW, I think I'm in love. What fantastic service. Also, she told me this crazy story of a monger coming in while the last one was leaving. They locked eyes and just started going at it right then and there while she watched. I wish I was making this up haha ask her for yourself!

So which 2 of you was it?

Smashing1979
04-29-21, 13:46
Hey fellas, anyone have saigon ebony's latest contact. I lost the one I have. Thanks in advance. PM Me.Is ebony AA? (just guessing by the name). If so please PM me contact info too.

Also any leads on good AA providers? Or maybe I should ask in the escorts section too.

DA9988
04-29-21, 14:22
So besides Natasha, Emma, Bonita and Downriver Nuru. Who out there can one get a half way decent NURU from?Its tough to find nuru now. Faith used to do a pretty good nuru massage but she doesn't provide that service anymore sadly. I'm always on the lookout for new providers but its dry at the moment.

Caboose13
04-29-21, 14:44
Was in the Clarkston area yesterday and decided to hit the spa in the office building off Dixie Hwy. Haven't been there before. Did 30 minutes for $50. Massage was not bad but a little short on time. On the flip she knew I was there for fun. I expected a quick HJ but she offered a CBJ. I said 80. She said 100. Was terrible. Very toothy. Finished with HJ. Was a waste of money. Definitely wouldn't repeat. Didn't get her name. Was heavy set probably 50's. I know. Yuk.

Barry.Was in there last week. Skinny girl, couldn't understand her name because if deaf and the stupid masks. Decent massage like you a little quick on time. Good HJ tipped 40. Wasn't ready for the finger in my ass right before the flip, not that I'm complaining.

Fasted2010
04-29-21, 15:07
I was headed downriver today and decided to stop by China Health Massage, on Van Born east of Telegraph, to see if it was any better than the doorless spas in Sterling Heights and the so-so service in the Northwest Novi spas. Not sure what city it's in, but I think it's Allen Park. Or maybe Dearborn Heights. Hadn't been there in more than a year and didn't expect much, but was pleasantly surprised by three youngish (late 20's or early 30's) and pretty ladies. Just wish I could actually see faces again. I drew Anna and had a nice medium massage with allowable roaming and teasing. On the flip, I was offered a nice set of mammaries to play with and below roaming. Offered a CBJ, but declined since I get nothing that way. HE was enthusiastic. Will repeat to see what Lily and Emma (I love their American names) have to offer.

AcRider
04-29-21, 16:14
Hello new to area wondering if anyone can tell me yes or no on Amy thanks.

JoeTruck
04-29-21, 18:02
Anybody had a massage session with her? I think I did years ago but I'm not 100% sure if it was her.There use to be a chunky big boobed lady that went by sue that also worked at sunrise years ago. I would say 5 ft if that big hair big boob and gave a strong rub.

CougarMan
04-29-21, 18:04
Hello new to area wondering if anyone can tell me yes or no on Amy thanks.She's in her mid 50's and has nice big tits. Her weight fluctuates, sometimes she looks really good and other times she has a little extra weight on but that doesn't bother me, I think she looks good however she is. She gives good massage with a lot of scent less oil, she's usually nude during whole massage. Ending pretty good, sometimes she'll put it in her mouth and quite often she's stick it between them big oiled up tits. She works out of her trailer where she lives and has a few annoying little dogs, also her disabled adult son lives with her but I've never actually seen him while there. I like her service and I'd recommend her.

JCOnsuella23
04-29-21, 22:21
Anybody had a massage session with her? I think I did years ago but I'm not 100% sure if it was her.What is J. C. ?

SpasRhealing
04-29-21, 22:23
She's in her mid 50's and has nice big tits. Her weight fluctuates, sometimes she looks really good and other times she has a little extra weight on but that doesn't bother me, I think she looks good however she is. She gives good massage with a lot of scent less oil, she's usually nude during whole massage. Ending pretty good, sometimes she'll put it in her mouth and quite often she's stick it between them big oiled up tits. She works out of her trailer where she lives and has a few annoying little dogs, also her disabled adult son lives with her but I've never actually seen him while there. I like her service and I'd recommend her.Hi Gents, can anyone share a link to the dets for amy. Thanks.

Lamarr
04-29-21, 23:33
I tried Bonita based on the last report and WOW, I think I'm in love. What fantastic service. Also, she told me this crazy story of a monger coming in while the last one was leaving. They locked eyes and just started going at it right then and there while she watched. I wish I was making this up haha ask her for yourself!

So which 2 of you was it?Going at it, like a brawl, right in her studio? Seriously? Damn.

Bonita is awesome; just make sure that you don't need to use your legs for like 24 hours after seeing her; she turns them into jelly.

No Choice
04-30-21, 05:39
Hi Gents, can anyone share a link to the dets for amy. Thanks.https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/MBH6PD?fbclid=IwAR3Gxbgmu_NVaXYuoxiN1oPry5pbwDBi_jsEUlBleTcfIFuAoY_RLq8zXjg

Smashing1979
04-30-21, 07:24
Going at it, like a brawl, right in her studio? Seriously? Damn.

Bonita is awesome; just make sure that you don't need to use your legs for like 24 hours after seeing her; she turns them into jelly.Sorry I wasn't clear. No not a brawl, going at it as in starting to make out and get it on. They swing both ways haha.

BillCo
04-30-21, 07:36
She's in her mid 50's and has nice big tits. Her weight fluctuates, sometimes she looks really good and other times she has a little extra weight on but that doesn't bother me, I think she looks good however she is. She gives good massage with a lot of scent less oil, she's usually nude during whole massage. Ending pretty good, sometimes she'll put it in her mouth and quite often she's stick it between them big oiled up tits. She works out of her trailer where she lives and has a few annoying little dogs, also her disabled adult son lives with her but I've never actually seen him while there. I like her service and I'd recommend her.Is this the Amy you are describing?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/196089

LameelCono
04-30-21, 07:49
Is ebony AA? (just guessing by the name). If so please PM me contact info too.

Also any leads on good AA providers? Or maybe I should ask in the escorts section too.She is AA and I believe is back at Saigon. Worth calling. She's great. If not, ask for Tiffany.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com

AcRider
04-30-21, 09:45
She's in her mid 50's and has nice big tits. Her weight fluctuates, sometimes she looks really good and other times she has a little extra weight on but that doesn't bother me, I think she looks good however she is. She gives good massage with a lot of scent less oil, she's usually nude during whole massage. Ending pretty good, sometimes she'll put it in her mouth and quite often she's stick it between them big oiled up tits. She works out of her trailer where she lives and has a few annoying little dogs, also her disabled adult son lives with her but I've never actually seen him while there. I like her service and I'd recommend her.The one I'm asking about add says Massage by Amy from Macomb.

Sanctimonious6
04-30-21, 09:59
She is AA and I believe is back at Saigon. Worth calling. She's great. If not, ask for Tiffany.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.comIs Saigon the kind of place you can walk in, or do you need an appointment? Thanks!

Bzerkley Rich
04-30-21, 10:03

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-openingnew-asian-massage24/072759028666So. Has anyone been to this place in Berkley yet? Any reviews?

VipPro
04-30-21, 10:33
Is Saigon the kind of place you can walk in, or do you need an appointment? Thanks!Yes, you need make appointment.

SpasRhealing
04-30-21, 12:27
The one I'm asking about add says Massage by Amy from Macomb.Whats the damage with Amy?

LuckyJimmy
04-30-21, 13:20
So. Has anyone been to this place in Berkley yet? Any reviews?Traded text messages, finally convinced "Sophia" that I'd come if she sent me her pic and I liked what I saw. She actually did send a pic. And it was interesting enough that I drove out, went in, only to discover the pic was likely 20 years and35-40 Lbs. Ago. Plus, she had the greenish yellow remains of 2 black eyes (I didn't ask, I simply bailed).

Anyway, there were no other choices that day, but you never know. Could be a honey there that I didn't see that day.

I won't return unless different provider is available.

Happy Hunting boys!

LJ.

BillCraft
04-30-21, 14:58
Can someone PM me Bonita and Jenny from PT Nails contact info.

EvenFlow5
04-30-21, 14:59
She is AA and I believe is back at Saigon. Worth calling. She's great. If not, ask for Tiffany.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.comLast time I called a few days ago Tiffany said she never works there anymore? Can anyone confirm if Ebony is back or not?

Concupiscent69
04-30-21, 15:30
So. Has anyone been to this place in Berkley yet? Any reviews?You need to pay attention. I just provided a brief review the other day.

JamieGreek2019
04-30-21, 16:08
I was told by Tiffany, quite recently, that she is currently working there but 'part time. '.

Stay safe,

J.

Last time I called a few days ago Tiffany said she never works there anymore? Can anyone confirm if Ebony is back or not?

Lamarr
04-30-21, 23:35
Sorry I wasn't clear. No not a brawl, going at it as in starting to make out and get it on. They swing both ways haha.Well. Yikes.

No Choice
05-01-21, 05:31
The one I'm asking about add says Massage by Amy from Macomb.Open the link I posted yesterday, that's Massage by Amy in Macomb.

Smashing1979
05-01-21, 09:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DaveL7
05-01-21, 13:06
I have really enjoyed my time with Bonita. I've done 2 duos with her and Lisa. Lisa is phenomenal by the way. Bonita was telling me of another friend of hers Eve. She did duos with her this past Wednesday. Did anyone partake? Just wondering about eve. I've searched the forum but have not seen anything with Bonita and eve.

Jackbb
05-01-21, 13:43
You rolled up in the parking lot and saw people walking in, and an open sign on? That means it is open. There have been a few instances during the holidays that they weren't open but they have been fully operational for quite some time. 1-2 women, they seem to think they deserve $100 or more after ponying up 60 to the house. Not a one time pay deal like with mama from back in the day. Haven't been back there since Oct. Not impressed.So, you're saying the talent pool is lacking, and not worth pursuing at this time?

MarkH
05-01-21, 14:02
Anyone been there? Anything offeres?

AcRider
05-01-21, 17:46
Open the link I posted yesterday, that's Massage by Amy in Macomb.Yes this is the Amy I am wondering about.

HeeJunk
05-01-21, 20:29
Anyone been there? Anything offeres?Worthless. Since you're a newbie, you can always googlemaps. If half the reviews are from women, its a no go.

HouseOfCards
05-01-21, 22:53
Went there yesterday and Lisa was the one there. Guess early 30's, short, with a good rack. Great massage with soft touch before the flip. Touched her legs now and then to give her a signal. Maybe I was new to her and no extra, no chance to touch the rack. Will give it another try in a couple of weeks.

Wendy/Lucy/Lisa does look a bit younger with her mask on. She's a bit beyond her early 30's, but not so much so that age should be a factor when deciding whether to see her or not. It's a new shop, so they're going to be careful with new faces.

Jayraye
05-02-21, 09:30
News flash. They have been open for months and reviewed.M-1 was a fav and missed it when it "closed". Mamasan lined me as I brought her a small gift on Chinese New Year one time. Trying to find the reviews from the last few months, but won't let me search just M1 or M-1. Any tips so I don't have to go through every post.

Appreciate it.

Hockey4848
05-02-21, 13:56
Anyone have a link? My understanding is there is an Amy Macomb and a different one in Canton?

RManRMan
05-02-21, 15:27
After declining most of your requests for info on my UTR she tells me she now wants to see more of you mongers, but not the cheap ones. $300/ hr minimum. Best massage and you will leave very happy. Worth it. 10 mile and I-94 area private home.

Do NOT contact me for details. Text Christabella with your questions 586-XXX-5482.

HeeJunk
05-02-21, 15:30
M-1 was a fav and missed it when it "closed". Mamasan lined me as I brought her a small gift on Chinese New Year one time. Trying to find the reviews from the last few months, but won't let me search just M1 or M-1. Any tips so I don't have to go through every post.

Appreciate it.Search for tammy.

OnTheRoad2019
05-02-21, 17:55
I have really enjoyed my time with Bonita. I've done 2 duos with her and Lisa. Lisa is phenomenal by the way. Bonita was telling me of another friend of hers Eve. She did duos with her this past Wednesday. Did anyone partake? Just wondering about eve. I've searched the forum but have not seen anything with Bonita and eve.On the duo's do the girls get friendly with each other? Or are they both concentrating on you?

Love my Bonita time. Don't know if I want to breeding in anther. LOL.

BaseballFan202
05-02-21, 18:31
Looking at some private providers wondering if anyone has any intel:

Lexi- https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878.

Noelle- https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159.

Eva- https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2185396.

DaveL7
05-03-21, 06:11
On the duo's do the girls get friendly with each other? Or are they both concentrating on you?

Love my Bonita time. Don't know if I want to breeding in anther. LOL.They focus it all on you. Each of them stick to one side of the table and they kinda balance each other out.

BReacher99
05-03-21, 09:12
So besides Natasha, Emma, Bonita and Downriver Nuru. Who out there can one get a half way decent NURU from?Not sure what your price range is but you can look up these potentials:

1). Massagebyjocelyn I did see her once. But I was interrupted by work and couldn't stay for the whole experience. Kind of pricey.

2). Jesse Jay Jones. I know she's been mentioned on here. According to her reviews she's the real deal on Nuru.

3). Karmela Diaz. I don't have any first hand experience, but read her ad on Tryst (I think that's where I saw it).

GSpot69
05-03-21, 10:55
After declining most of your requests for info on my UTR she tells me she now wants to see more of you mongers, but not the cheap ones. $300/ hr minimum. Best massage and you will leave very happy. Worth it. 10 mile and I-94 area private home.

Do NOT contact me for details. Text Christabella with your questions 586-XXX-5482.Has anyone seen Rman's UTR yet? Haven't seen any reports other than she exists, is decent looking and expensive, which is fine, but what is on the table? Does she get naked? I'm a little Leary of going to someone's home without a few more reports. Is it just me?

OnTheRoad2019
05-03-21, 13:54
Had another insanely enjoyable time with Bonita. She is so pleasant and into things. It's so so different than visiting an AMP. She has a converted garage that is very well done. Plus you don't feel like you're going to get a staff infection just touching the sheets. Temp taken and disinfected prior to the massage.

Next visit I'm going to try the duo. So review to follow. .

Averily
05-03-21, 14:27
Geeez I texted this number "Christabella 586-XXX-5482" and I keep getting an error?

What's wrong with my phone? / s.

Do NOT contact me for details. Text Christabella with your questions 586-XXX-5482.

DA9988
05-03-21, 14:52
Geeez I texted this number "Christabella 586-XXX-5482" and I keep getting an error?

What's wrong with my phone? / s.I believe the forum does not allow phone numbers in public discussions. It parsed out the first 3 numbers as xxx, so no one is going to get any information unless they spend a whole lot of time searching online.

DA9988
05-03-21, 14:54
Had another insanely enjoyable time with Bonita. She is so pleasant and into things. It's so so different than visiting an AMP. She has a converted garage that is very well done. Plus you don't feel like you're going to get a staff infection just touching the sheets. Temp taken and disinfected prior to the massage.

Next visit I'm going to try the duo. So review to follow. .I have been happy seeing Bonita for a while. The only downside is how much oil she uses. I haven't found a provider that is significantly better at this time.

Smashing1979
05-03-21, 16:26

Next visit I'm going to try the duo. So review to follow. .Agree with this. Especially in this area, dunno why you would go to any AMP for an impersonal hand job, lucky to get some UTC action in a dark dingy atmosphere when Bonita is available. She told me she has several duo partners: eve, Courtney, Lisa, and Ericka. She showed me pics of the first 3 and OMG they are freaking beautiful.

TeeTime69
05-03-21, 17:15
Has anyone seen Rman's UTR yet? Haven't seen any reports other than she exists, is decent looking and expensive, which is fine, but what is on the table? Does she get naked? I'm a little Leary of going to someone's home without a few more reports. Is it just me?Of the two dozen requests, I'm not convinced any info was shared. This looks like BS 2. 0.

RManRMan
05-03-21, 18:14
Of the two dozen requests, I'm not convinced any info was shared. This looks like BS 2. 0.If you look at my most recent post more info is avail. I got around 80 requests along the line of "interested send number". Not much of an incentive for me to respond.

Missing digits were hidden by moderator.

KingTut2029
05-03-21, 18:22
Have anyone visited her lately any updates. I set up appointment but she have a office suite setting spot in Canton thought she was in Westland stay safe fellas.

Mr Regular
05-03-21, 23:38
Have anyone visited her lately any updates. I set up appointment but she have a office suite setting spot in Canton thought she was in Westland stay safe fellas.You may have reached some other provider, so are you just saying that you made a appointment & will be going to this Canton office suite soon? Please advise, if & when you find out who you've seen?

Jennifer Breeze has only worked out of her home in Westland for well over a decade, and I'm quite sure she's not about to work elsewhere, and there has not been any posts advising that she's moved her location?

OnTheRoad2019
05-04-21, 01:13
I have been happy seeing Bonita for a while. The only downside is how much oil she uses. I haven't found a provider that is significantly better at this time.Just talk to her about it. I did and she took extra time to make sure I was cleaned up better. Plus she's in the process of putting a shower in. That will make it much easier to leave nice and clean.

BadHabitGreek
05-04-21, 06:37
Seeing her for the first time just wondering if she's MSOG.

Brenn Hoffman
05-04-21, 07:03
Have anyone visited her lately any updates. I set up appointment but she have a office suite setting spot in Canton thought she was in Westland stay safe fellas.It has been several months since I have seen her.

She did not mention getting a new place.

Let us know how it goes.

BadHabitGreek
05-04-21, 08:22
I set something up with Bonita and I am just wondering if it's MSOG.

Dumpster Fire
05-04-21, 10:52
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558

Apologies if this post belongs in the Escort forum.

I visited Lynn months ago. I believe it was $110 for the HR. She is at a safe, discreet, clean apartment. She has a massage table set up off to the side of the living room. I think there was minimal massaging because we were having a good conversation. She undressed down to panties. When it was time for the HE, it was a little aggressive for my tastes (I. E. , too tight of a grip and too high of a speed). My hand wandered and while it wasn't denied, it didn't seem exactly welcome, either. I don't think I'll repeat. I was hoping for CFS but that was not offered. But I enjoyed conversing with Lynn and her place is probably the most comfortable, safe, discreet in all locations I've ever been to.

Shrekr
05-04-21, 12:21
It has been several months since I have seen her.

She did not mention getting a new place.

Let us know how it goes.Months ago she was expecting her son to return and stay with her. Guessing this could be a reason for new location. Hope you don't encounter the weird cat. Let us know your experience.

AcRider
05-04-21, 12:50
Thanks to those who gave info but I did not get much info, I made appointment for tomorrow, anyone have experience with her I would luv some heads up, but I'm going in unless I hear anything bad.

SP1203
05-04-21, 13:10
What is the damage for four-hand? I see on Bonita's website that all sessions are $160, but I am assuming that four-handed is additional. Thank you in advance.

Lu225
05-04-21, 13:21

Do NOT contact me for details. Text Christabella with your questions 586-XXX-5482.Who is Christabella and why is everything a secret. Keep her.

Argonaut76
05-04-21, 13:21
Thanks to those who gave info but I did not get much info, I made appointment for tomorrow, anyone have experience with her I would luv some heads up, but I'm going in unless I hear anything bad.Long time lurker, first post. I've seen Amy a number of times. She's in her 50's probably, works out of a mobile home. Her weight fluctuates, but her big fake tits are nice to play with. Strips down to panties. Really nice massage, it's a legit, well done massage. Ending is very nice, usually likes it between the tits. Never had more than a handy from her though.

She's very nice, but sometimes too chatty for me. I haven't seen her in a while, but I would again.

Member #6249
05-04-21, 14:26
Anyone know of any providers that provide legitimate waxing services? Going on some vacations this summer (making up for lost COVID time) and want to be waxed for some fun.

Feel free to PM. Thank you!

OmegeLurker
05-04-21, 16:24
How much does a duo with the two of them cost? I used advanced search but can't find anything. I'm either blind or a poor reader, or both.

Bzerkley Rich
05-04-21, 16:27
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558

Apologies if this post belongs in the Escort forum.

I visited Lynn months ago. I believe it was $110 for the HR. She is at a safe, discreet, clean apartment. She has a massage table set up off to the side of the living room. I think there was minimal massaging because we were having a good conversation. She undressed down to panties. When it was time for the HE, it was a little aggressive for my tastes (I. E. , too tight of a grip and too high of a speed). My hand wandered and while it wasn't denied, it didn't seem exactly welcome, either. I don't think I'll repeat. I was hoping for CFS but that was not offered. But I enjoyed conversing with Lynn and her place is probably the most comfortable, safe, discreet in all locations I've ever been to.I found Lynn to be a little too old and frail. Ok time. But not my type.

RichWalter1
05-04-21, 16:30
Months ago she was expecting her son to return and stay with her. Guessing this could be a reason for new location. Hope you don't encounter the weird cat. Let us know your experience.In the past, she's worked out of her home while her son was living with her (before he went away to college). Sometimes he was even home. Maybe things have changed. Keep us posted.

BadBosco
05-04-21, 16:48
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1920072

Did some searching here, but not sure if it is the same "abby" Does anyone have any intell? Looks? Other services available? Thanks gents, I appreciate any help.

TeeTime69
05-04-21, 17:43
Thanks to those who gave info but I did not get much info, I made appointment for tomorrow, anyone have experience with her I would luv some heads up, but I'm going in unless I hear anything bad.I saw her several times maybe 4 years ago. She wasn't doing extras then but reports say she does now.

A bit stocky then. Kept ALL her clothes on.

Gave a good massage but man did she sweat. Just dripped. Been in two different trailer parks. A bit chatty but it wasn't bothersome.

Michiganman87
05-04-21, 19:17

Eva- https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2185396.Lexi- hot and young, she just started out last year around June and wasn't very good at the massage, no extras. Perhaps this is changed but I somehow doubt it.

Noelle- I like Noelle, cute but extras run kinda high. Has gained some weight but out of the two she's a lot more fun and gives a better massage. You.

LuckyJimmy
05-04-21, 19:32
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1920072

Did some searching here, but not sure if it is the same "abby" Does anyone have any intell? Looks? Other services available? Thanks gents, I appreciate any help.Beware! I visited in Westland about a year ago. , she let me in the door and she and the whole house smelled like an old ashtray, and she was at least 40-50 lbs heavier than those pics. I told her I was allergic to cigarette smoke (and Sasquatches) and bolted.

I'd tKe a hard pass on that one.

LJ.

BadBosco
05-04-21, 19:48
Beware! I visited in Westland about a year ago. , she let me in the door and she and the whole house smelled like an old ashtray, and she was at least 40-50 lbs heavier than those pics. I told her I was allergic to cigarette smoke (and Sasquatches) and bolted.

I'd tKe a hard pass on that one.

LJ.Thanks, I kinda thought it was "too good to be true" her pic's look good, I had a suspicion that they were a few yrs and a few pounds ago (usually are) The smoke thing is a BIG deal breaker for me, not to mention the weight.

AcRider
05-04-21, 20:18
I saw her several times maybe 4 years ago. She wasn't doing extras then but reports say she does now.

A bit stocky then. Kept ALL her clothes on.

Gave a good massage but man did she sweat. Just dripped. Been in two different trailer parks. A bit chatty but it wasn't bothersome.Thanks tee I'll find out tomorrow.

AcRider
05-04-21, 20:23
Long time lurker, first post. I've seen Amy a number of times. She's in her 50's probably, works out of a mobile home. Her weight fluctuates, but her big fake tits are nice to play with. Strips down to panties. Really nice massage, it's a legit, well done massage. Ending is very nice, usually likes it between the tits. Never had more than a handy from her though.

She's very nice, but sometimes too chatty for me. I haven't seen her in a while, but I would again.Thank for info.

RichWalter1
05-04-21, 21:31
Thanks, I kinda thought it was "too good to be true" her pic's look good, I had a suspicion that they were a few yrs and a few pounds ago (usually are) The smoke thing is a BIG deal breaker for me, not to mention the weight.I've seen her several times and the house was very clean and never smelled like smoke. It's a nice clean house in a nice neighborhood. I haven't seen her in the last 6 months but you will recognize her from the pictures. The first one is several years old but some are newer. She doesn't look bad. Tits are saggy and she talks a lot. A little goofy.

Blitzed22
05-05-21, 00:11

Eva- https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2185396.I've seen Lexi. She's very real, very hot and just like her pics. This was a few times last fall. I went all out and was able to get some mutual massage along with a pleasant ending. She was still new so not sure if things have changed, but go for a visit. The hunt is sometimes the best part. YMMV.

Member #6060
05-05-21, 01:04
I've seen Lexi. She's very real, very hot and just like her pics. This was a few times last fall. I went all out and was able to get some mutual massage along with a pleasant ending. She was still new so not sure if things have changed, but go for a visit. The hunt is sometimes the best part. YMMV.Saw Lexi in the summer. Gorgeous. It was DIY but at that point I didn't mind because I was allowed to roam. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Not sure if more is on table.

Rochestarian
05-05-21, 01:41
As far as I know, there is no FS with Bonita. Not sure if it was an option in the past.

I set something up with Bonita and I am just wondering if it's MSOG.

Guyneedsfun
05-05-21, 02:22
You may have reached some other provider, so are you just saying that you made a appointment & will be going to this Canton office suite soon? Please advise, if & when you find out who you've seen?

Jennifer Breeze has only worked out of her home in Westland for well over a decade, and I'm quite sure she's not about to work elsewhere, and there has not been any posts advising that she's moved her location?Jennifer is opening an office location in Canton. Had an issue with the neighbors calling police to her home.

RichWalter1
05-05-21, 04:46
Jennifer is opening an office location in Canton. Had an issue with the neighbors calling police to her home.Thank you for the info. I appreciate the update.

ALotNohsin
05-05-21, 08:05
If you look at my most recent post more info is avail. I got around 80 requests along the line of "interested send number". Not much of an incentive for me to respond.

Missing digits were hidden by moderator.Send you a pm but inbox full of course. Send me pm if you want to trade utr.

Member #6249
05-05-21, 08:47
How much does a duo with the two of them cost? I used advanced search but can't find anything. I'm either blind or a poor reader, or both.I've paid $160 for both, but it was one and done for me. If you pay a little more, likely they will let you go again.

Member #6249
05-05-21, 08:48
I set something up with Bonita and I am just wondering if it's MSOG.It can be if you pay a little above her asking. Likewise, if you are a repeat customer, and she likes you, you can probably get away with paying her standard rate and MSOG.

HarryDude
05-05-21, 09:19
Jennifer is opening an office location in Canton. Had an issue with the neighbors calling police to her home.Very interesting, I hope it works out for her, do you know if she's setup yet in Canton? Also is there a shower by chance? I've been wanting to see her again just haven't had time to drive that far, Canton at least can be 20 minutes closer to me depending on the part of town.

RWhite
05-05-21, 10:05
The AMP in Warren on Van Dyke has changed owners yet again. Haven't been since new ownership. Any luck? In the meantime I'm sticking to my Novi watering hole.

Buckeye1257
05-05-21, 10:06
Jennifer is opening an office location in Canton. Had an issue with the neighbors calling police to her home.Haven't seen her in several years, but I know she used to maintain an apartment, where she took some appointments. Though she mainly worked out of her house in Westland. She was having problems with nosy neighbors even back then, so it wouldn't be surprising that she's trying to find a way to avoid the 'neighborly' surveillance.

Dumpster Fire
05-05-21, 10:29
I'm trying to schedule an appointment with Camilla. Has anyone had a recent experience with her? If so, how was it? I'm getting a TGTBT feeling.

https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/detroit-mi/massage-body-rubs

Mr Regular
05-05-21, 10:36
Jennifer is opening an office location in Canton. Had an issue with the neighbors calling police to her home.Some members may recall that at least a year to a year & 1/2 ago, Breeze did have some nosey neighbor issues reported here, due to the obvious amounts of "male" traffic arriving & leaving while parking their cars in her driveway etc. , but then, after a few reports about those nosey neighbors, those reports seemed to go away, but since then it would seem with her popularity that has increased, it does make sense that she apparently has no choice to move her business to another location in a Canton office suite? It's too bad for her, because years ago & ever since she had some medical brain issues, this business has been her only means of income, & she's been comfortably working out of her home for quite a very long time, and has always kept her prices at the best rock bottom rate ever in a private clean setting!! So I guess we shouldn't be surprised if in due time, she raises her rates to accommodate the rent she'll soon have to start paying? So please advise us with those details from whomever next sees her at her new location in Canton?

RManRMan
05-05-21, 10:47
Who is Christabella and why is everything a secret. Keep her.The very concept of UTR 'Under the Radar' is that it's a provider that does not post for the general public. DUH! Usually low volume providers working out of private homes. And yes that would be semi secret.

POSTING GUIDELINES.

• Please DO NOT post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS. I failed to notice this guideline, so when my post was cleared by moderator 3 digits were XXX'ed out.

Plumber1234
05-05-21, 12:11
Any one remember her from 7 or 8 years ago.

If anyone had any information on her I'd be very interested.

AvBrent
05-05-21, 12:52
I've seen Lexi. She's very real, very hot and just like her pics. This was a few times last fall. I went all out and was able to get some mutual massage along with a pleasant ending. She was still new so not sure if things have changed, but go for a visit. The hunt is sometimes the best part. YMMV.What was the hourly rate for Lexi?

Averily
05-05-21, 14:22
(You didn't link the ad) I'm pretty sure I know her from a long time ago. She has a real career but has been doing this off and on for a long time. I've been hoping she would come back.

I'm trying to schedule an appointment with Camilla. Has anyone had a recent experience with her? If so, how was it? I'm getting a TGTBT feeling.

https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/detroit-mi/massage-body-rubs

Member #6291
05-05-21, 15:21
Saw Bonita. I can definitely understand the appeal. Tons of reviews already so no need to reiterate what's available and all the pros / cons. I'll just mention 1 con— I felt SUPER exposed. Wide open residential neighborhood and she walked right out to the front yard to wave me in. Also, she walked ahead of me and I didn't see that she went into the detached garage so I walked into the house to 3 barking booter dogs LOL. Apparently it's not even her house (it's her niece's, who I learned later used to be in the family business).

When we were done, I walked out to the next client sitting in his car. I know this because he called and she answered while I was still on the table. That's always a weird scenario. So idk I just felt like she gets way too many clients and therefor is totally exposed. She talked so freely about how many clients she gets daily as though it were a hair salon or something hah. If she were in an apartment and had better scheduling I would repeat for sure but as it is, I will not repeat.

Concupiscent69
05-05-21, 15:32
(You didn't link the ad) I'm pretty sure I know her from a long time ago. She has a real career but has been doing this off and on for a long time. I've been hoping she would come back.Actually, he did but it's gone. When a link is provided to an ad and it takes you to a main page, that means the ad is gone and what I believe to be a scam, when it's gone so fast.

Blitzed22
05-05-21, 16:02
Actually, he did but it's gone. When a link is provided to an ad and it takes you to a main page, that means the ad is gone and what I believe to be a scam, when it's gone so fast.Link works just fine for me.

Dumpster Fire
05-05-21, 21:01
Link works just fine for me.Sorry, try this: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3195975.

I exchanged a few texts but now nothing but crickets.

Firemanoh
05-05-21, 22:34
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Decided to go here after a week of working in town. Offered and opted for the four hand 30 minute massage for 100. I got Lucy, and a girl whose name I could not understand. Probably one of the best massages I have received in a long time. On top of that, a little rear end play. Amazing HE at the end. Just powerful. Lots of giggling, so I'm not sure if they were making fun of me, or impressed (I'm sure they were making fun of me LOL). But, Lucy did ask me to just have her massage me next time.

My forth visit here in the past couple months. 2 older ladies were there (LeeLee or Lili and Amy). Massage started with Lili. She's probably 60, not pretty but not bad either. She was very playful and gave a lot of attention to rear and under carriage. I heard the other lady come in. They talk in Chinese but she was showing me off to her. She had me flip and Amy stayed. BexMe a 4 hand massage (without requesting) and they took turns going to work. Amy is more attractive and much better body. Both allowed UTC roaming and a lot of play including prostate. Strong powerful finish. Cleaned up. Then when didn't the last 15-20 minutes on my head neck shoulders other worked my feet and legs.

My experience with the older ones is they are much better at their craft and eager to please. Definitely not as sexy as the young ones but the young ones are usually distracted or short you in time and you can tell are just not into it. These ladies could work and went over on my time.

Now as I normally go there with the usual 60 house 40 tip I was not prepared for what ended up being a 30 minute 4 hand massage. All I had was another $20 with me. So I asked them to split the 60 tip. 120 total damage. They didn't seem upset and didn't ask for more but ideally I would have at least given another $20.

So if you are not stuck on having someone younger? I'd recommend these ladies (one or both). They really did a great massage and knew how to give a proper handshake!

BigBootyFan
05-05-21, 23:23
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Decided to go here after a week of working in town. Offered and opted for the four hand 30 minute massage for 100. I got Lucy, and a girl whose name I could not understand. Probably one of the best massages I have received in a long time. On top of that, a little rear end play. Amazing HE at the end. Just powerful. Lots of giggling, so I'm not sure if they were making fun of me, or impressed (I'm sure they were making fun of me LOL). But, Lucy did ask me to just have her massage me next time.We're Lucy and the other lady senior citizens? About how old were they? It sounds like all the providers there are probably old-' thanks.

MagSayWhat
05-05-21, 23:28
Does anyone know where she ended up going after the bust awhile back?

Mr Regular
05-05-21, 23:48
Very interesting, I hope it works out for her, do you know if she's setup yet in Canton? Also is there a shower by chance? I've been wanting to see her again just haven't had time to drive that far, Canton at least can be 20 minutes closer to me depending on the part of town.Last word we had was that she was in the process of setting it up, so just keep texting etc. , then you or someone else can let us know when she's back in operation at wherever her new location is + a shower or not?

Also, if someone would advise us if she has changed her rates? I can only assume that she may have no choice to raise her rates, due to this move + costs in setting up & rent + utilities etc. ?

Firemanoh
05-06-21, 05:35
Does anyone know where she ended up going after the bust awhile back?She's back at M1. Saw her probably a month ago. Older, and very skinny lady, correct?

Firemanoh
05-06-21, 05:36
We're Lucy and the other lady senior citizens? About how old were they? It sounds like all the providers there are probably old-' thanks.Yes, for the most part, they are older. The other one did not give me her name, but she was definitely a little younger. Maybe 40's. Much shyer about everything.