PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

CarlossPicYw
12-21-20, 18:14
Hey, long time lurker here. I once's had a HE in the greenfield plaza. Does anyone have experiences in the greenfield plaza? Is it still the same massage place. Thank you always for the responses. Stay safe and happy holidays.Petite black girl? That was Nikki, she hasn't been there for a while IIRC.

LigmaPatient0
12-21-20, 19:39
Anybody have any experience with this place? I just want want some info before I take the plunge. Will report back after dream.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-great-hands-massage-berkley-mi-48850#rubmaps.

Concupiscent69
12-21-20, 20:27
Anybody have any experience with this place? I just want want some info before I take the plunge. Will report back after dream.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-great-hands-massage-berkley-mi-48850#rubmaps.Older Asian woman. Very Good massage, HE performed, OTC roaming.

LigmaPatient0
12-21-20, 21:25
Older Asian woman. Very Good massage, HE performed, OTC roaming.Much appreciated and I will report back.

LameelCono
12-22-20, 00:36
Will any of them get naked with you?No. They will not. I need someone with recent experience to back me up on this claim.

IAmNotMe
12-22-20, 08:46
Lucky spa Mikki was never at silver spa in Dearborn.Thanks for clarifying about Mikki and the name of that place.

Bishop69
12-22-20, 09:46
Live right down the street from this place was just curious if it was worth the trip searched the forum and haven't seen any recent intel (seems like Canton is a ghost town for anything tho).

LigmaPatient0
12-22-20, 11:24
Well the massage was okay had better else where. Total damage 125 for hour and two decent pops.

Stache27
12-22-20, 11:44
Hey everybody,

I was trying to get in touch with Jennifer (massage breeze) asking for an appointment within the next wk thru text. She asked about injuries, how old I was, and that it'd be a $60 massage. I told her my exact age in my late 20's and have slight shoulder soreness. She hasn't responded since and it's been exactly a day. Does she not take in guys my age or guys with injuries? Or do I need to hit her line again?

Kramer711
12-22-20, 12:04
Is by any chance Mikki the freaky chick who used to work at that place on Michigan Ave and Telegraph? That chick was wild but she smelled like an ashtray and I don't know what ever became of her after that place got shut down. I can't even remember the name of that spa it's been so long ago.I think you are thinking of Choi who used to work at Silver. She had nice bolt-ons and a serious smoker's cough.

IAmNotMe
12-22-20, 13:38
I think you are thinking of Choi who used to work at Silver. She had nice bolt-ons and a serious smoker's cough.Yep, that's her alright. I couldn't remember her name.

Etj4588
12-22-20, 13:47
Live right down the street from this place was just curious if it was worth the trip searched the forum and haven't seen any recent intel (seems like Canton is a ghost town for anything tho).Is this the one on Cherry Hill? If so, I believe it is legit.

LigmaPatient0
12-22-20, 16:41
Hey everybody,

I was trying to get in touch with Jennifer (massage breeze) asking for an appointment within the next wk thru text. She asked about injuries, how old I was, and that it'd be a $60 massage. I told her my exact age in my late 20's and have slight shoulder soreness. She hasn't responded since and it's been exactly a day. Does she not take in guys my age or guys with injuries? Or do I need to hit her line again?She went silent on me too after finding out I'm just 30 so I guess no she doesn't do young guys. Unless told otherwise from more senior mongers.

Stache27
12-22-20, 16:47
She went silent on me too after finding out I'm just 30 so I guess no she doesn't do young guys. Unless told otherwise from more senior mongers.Well that sucks LOL. Have never partook in this hobby but read a lot of good things about her so I wanted her to be my first experience. You have any recommendations?

FunNights69
12-22-20, 16:55
Well the massage was okay had better else where. Total damage 125 for hour and two decent pops.What was the age and how did she look?

Bishop69
12-22-20, 17:37
Is this the one on Cherry Hill? If so, I believe it is legit.Yeah it's on Cherry Hill. Man that's disappointing. Damn Canton sucks for everything.

QuestForFun69
12-22-20, 17:55
Hey everybody,

I was trying to get in touch with Jennifer (massage breeze) asking for an appointment within the next wk thru text. She asked about injuries, how old I was, and that it'd be a $60 massage. I told her my exact age in my late 20's and have slight shoulder soreness. She hasn't responded since and it's been exactly a day. Does she not take in guys my age or guys with injuries? Or do I need to hit her line again?She takes awhile to respond, and since it's the holidays she has family in town from what I hear.

Mr Regular
12-22-20, 18:43
[QUO=LigmaPatient0;5126433]She went silent on me too after finding out I'm just 30 so I guess no she doesn't do young guys. Unless told otherwise from more senior mongers. [ / QUOTE]I'm a senior, & seen her (Jennifer Breeze) several times early this year, then for some unknown reason she just started ghosting me around late spring, and still does to this day?

I have asked her several times "why" via text, but she's never replied? I've always treated her as a respectful gentleman, and still have no idea what's with her, but I do know one thing, she's quite a weird one, & a bit scary!

All she yaks about is her son in California, and her crazy hairless cat that often jumps on the massage table, putting all that aside, she's still the best price in town for her other oral service, but don't much of anything else, other than some occasional nosey neighbours?

Zoman
12-22-20, 20:27
Man I miss Silver Spa Loved that place.

I have been lucky with a couple bikini places the last week. Cost a few $$ but got a BBBJ from 1 and HE from another both completely nude after like 25 minutes. Takes some talking and some green, and a few visits.

Zoman
12-22-20, 20:29
Is Bonita hard to get an appointment with? If so do her partners have a different number? Can PM me. Thanks.

Guwman
12-22-20, 22:21
New spa coming in early January. Michigan Avenue just east of Telegraph.

LigmaPatient0
12-23-20, 00:02
What was the age and how did she look?Early fifty with typical Asian auntie look with some light make up.

ShvdSchtick
12-23-20, 01:51
I always do WALK-IN service at these places on the east side.

What do you do / recommend in Novi, Farmington and the like?

RunMfRun
12-23-20, 07:21
Been to NaNa in Waterford on Dixie twice now, very good massage and HE. But both times older Asian women, not very attractive.

$. 7 hour massage + $. 30 tip.

Jd2011
12-23-20, 13:32
Hey HC,

In your earlier report on Melon / Yuli, you said it was 190 all in. Here you said 220. Which is it?

JD.

They are different. IMO, neither is "better", they are comparable value, depending on what you want.

Lucky - 50-60 year old psycho-sex-freak Mikki. Does BBBJ with full DT and gets off on doing it. CFS after that. Can CIM, COF, whatever you want. Once you're done, she will want to do it again. Really wild. Zero massage or any massage related activities. Place is a dump. 180-200 all in.

Melon. Younger, 30's, cute girl. Everything covered, and you get the full massage experience (table shower, sauna, etc.). A more sensual experience, I suppose. Nice, clean venue. 220 all in.

FWIW, I prefer Lucky's, but it is a close call. I hate getting a massage, and don't want one, prefer the M1/ Lucky's "style" of simply getting to the action. But Yuli is cute as hell, and I have a cute asian fetish. Bottom line, I go to both to cover both of my needs.

Try them both, and report back!

Bzerkley Rich
12-23-20, 13:54
New lady in town. 100 for half plus tip. Mid 30's, big boobs, sweet lady. Seniors can PM for info. Massage was decent.Very nice time. No BJ or FS. Otherwise very erotic. I'll be back.

Mr Regular
12-23-20, 16:34
I always do WALK-IN service at these places on the east side.

What do you do / recommend in Novi, Farmington and the like?Try Asian Health Center in Novi on 10 Mile just East of Meadowbrook, you can walk right in, they always seem to a have 2-3 providers working, I left you more details, check your PM's.

I also recently heard about a new place that opened near by on Grand River, if anybody out there can review details about this new place, please advise?

Zoman
12-23-20, 17:22
https://detroit.rubratings.com/18147,

When did cash become obsolete?

GoodTimer88
12-23-20, 17:45
New spa coming in early January. Michigan Avenue just east of Telegraph.Thank you for the info. Do you happen to have any info on whether it is Korean or Chinese or other? Wondering if it will be more like Monroe street or silver.

DTownFreak
12-23-20, 20:17
Try Asian Health Center in Novi on 10 Mile just East of Meadowbrook, you can walk right in, they always seem to a have 2-3 providers working, I left you more details, check your PM's.

I also recently heard about a new place that opened near by on Grand River, if anybody out there can review details about this new place, please advise?Can I get some of those details?

PieBoy
12-23-20, 20:25
Can I get some of those details?He is probably talking about wellness spa next to Japanese restaurant just west of meadowbrook on GR. Many reviews below.

CarmeloJoe35
12-23-20, 23:22
New spa coming in early January. Michigan Avenue just east of Telegraph.Great news! Similar to what's been asked, can you share through PM any other helpful details?

BigAssWorm111
12-24-20, 00:59
New lady in town. 100 for half plus tip. Mid 30's, big boobs, sweet lady. Seniors can PM for info. Massage was decent.Tried to PM, no luck. Anyone want to help with some intel?

SpankyBeAtIt
12-24-20, 08:55
Try Asian Health Center in Novi on 10 Mile just East of Meadowbrook, you can walk right in, they always seem to a have 2-3 providers working, I left you more details, check your PM's.

I also recently heard about a new place that opened near by on Grand River, if anybody out there can review details about this new place, please advise?The new place next to Wasabi on grand river is hit or miss. One time had basically 100% teasing until the solid finish, and the 2nd time there was no teasing and in fact told no UNTIL the massage was over and had to pay for overtime (HE) like the HE time was the extra innings. Had to pay for extra time and the tip. Not worth the drama.

Guwman
12-24-20, 09:27
Great news! Similar to what's been asked, can you share through PM any other helpful details?China Body Works owner.

BigBootyFan
12-24-20, 11:05
Anyone seen her?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/detroit-professional-light-touch-body/7250788034.html

Guwman
12-24-20, 11:41
China Body Works owner.Correction; Chinese but not China Body Works owner.

DragonSnake
12-24-20, 13:47
Anyone seen her?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/detroit-professional-light-touch-body/7250788034.htmlShe replied to me only diy, but says she give a great sensual massage, LOL. DS.

LopezJavi34
12-24-20, 16:18
Saw her again today. Merry Christmas to me. She was great again.

BigAssWorm111
12-24-20, 18:35
Saw her again today. Merry Christmas to me. She was great againGoing to help or you going to hold out?

HungaryMan
12-24-20, 20:12
Going to help or you going to hold out?He spoke of her recently. Search through previous pages.

LexxxLuthor
12-24-20, 21:26
Tried to PM, no luck. Anyone want to help with some intel?I think you missed that part where he said "seniors can pm for info".

Jd2011
12-24-20, 22:33
Merry Christmas to me. I visited Sunny on 8 Mile (Detroit Side) this afternoon with the intention of getting some eggnog on some sushi. Saw Holly. Older asian, 5'6" not a bad body, bolt on C+s, friendly, yada yada. She actually had a faded tramp stamp tattoo which I found unusual. Haven't seen much ink on AMP girls in my experience. After an extremely vigorous table shower we proceeded to the room for the typical rub/massagee. Lots of teasing throughout table shower and massagee. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I said everything. She said $200 (this was in addition to the $70 I already paid for the hour). I laughed. She said $150. I laughed harder. Finally she took $80 (which was still too much IMHO). Everything was covered, BJ was ok, cycled through BJ, mish, K9 and back to BJ until I blew in the bag. It wasn't bad, but unfortunately she could only handle about 1/3 of my manhood. Cleaned me up after and said new gurl here ness week. Overall, it was ok, but I wouldn't repeat. Maybe you will have better luck if you're hung like a squirrel. BTW, Magic looked closed if anyone was wondering. At least I welcome yet another fine lass into the esteemed club. Merry Christmas gents.

JD

LopezJavi34
12-24-20, 22:34
That is the part about sharing. Seniors have mostly proven that they have seen girls, are decent guys and will share info. She is new, so don't want to overload her with calls and no shows or guys who just want to chat. Seniors will guide her into the trade.

She told me today that all of the guys that she has seen have been great.

So, share a few experiences, it goes a long way.

BigAssWorm111
12-25-20, 04:34
I think you missed that part where he said "seniors can pm for infoLike you said. Reading is key. That's what I do here. Read.

Sorry I don't post enough to be a senior.

Member #6244
12-25-20, 08:08
I've been seeing some back and forth about Emma from Novi?. I know I'm not a "senior member" but I've been at this hobby for over 5 years and I've seen countless massage providers in that time. I'd be willing to trade information on whatever you are looking for. I'll take Emma's information or any information on busty providers.

LopezJavi34
12-25-20, 09:24
I've been seeing some back and forth about Emma from Novi?. I know I'm not a "senior member" but I've been at this hobby for over 5 years and I've seen countless massage providers in that time. I'd be willing to trade information on whatever you are looking for. I'll take Emma's information or any information on busty providers.You aren't a senior yet but you have reviewed some ladies already. I assume you actually go meet them so I will give you Emma's info. We have to help each other here, that's why we share experiences.

VideoKing
12-25-20, 12:27
I've been seeing some back and forth about Emma from Novi?. I know I'm not a "senior member" but I've been at this hobby for over 5 years and I've seen countless massage providers in that time. I'd be willing to trade information on whatever you are looking for. I'll take Emma's information or any information on busty providers.Instead of trading info, why don't you post for all to see? That is one reason why many seniors are leary of regulars.

Member #6244
12-25-20, 12:35
Instead of trading info, why don't you post for all to see? That is one reason why many seniors are leary of regulars.Look at my very first post from a few weeks ago.

Stache27
12-25-20, 15:18
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

Looks TGTBT but has anyone had any experience with her?

Mrtroy
12-25-20, 15:26
Hello there sir Merry Christmas If ya can give me info to contach her? Thanks. Ya can pm me. Peace.

Saw her again today. Merry Christmas to me. She was great again.

WiggzMcGee
12-25-20, 19:52
Merry Christmas to me. I visited Sunny on 8 Mile (Detroit Side) this afternoon with the intention of getting some eggnog on some sushi. Saw Holly. Older asian, 5'6" not a bad body, bolt on C+s, friendly, yada yada. She actually had a faded tramp stamp tattoo which I found unusual. Haven't seen much ink on AMP girls in my experience. After an extremely vigorous table shower we proceeded to the room for the typical rub/massagee. Lots of teasing throughout table shower and massagee. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I said everything. She said $200 (this was in addition to the $70 I already paid for the hour). I laughed. She said $150. I laughed harder. Finally she took $80 (which was still too much IMHO). Everything was covered, BJ was ok, cycled through BJ, mish, K9 and back to BJ until I blew in the bag. It wasn't bad, but unfortunately she could only handle about 1/3 of my manhood. Cleaned me up after and said new gurl here ness week. Overall, it was ok, but I wouldn't repeat. Maybe you will have better luck if you're hung like a squirrel. BTW, Magic looked closed if anyone was wondering. At least I welcome yet another fine lass into the esteemed club. Merry Christmas gents.

JDIs Sunny's still at the same old location next to the bar and you go in the back? And how do why'all negotiate the prices? I always feel like they're pretty firm on $X for X service. Obvious there is some wiggle room but going from $200 to $80?

And as far as seniors around here go, a lot of people lurk more to find out where to go. Hell, I've been here a year but I'm on my 3rd profile because they keep getting messed up.

GoodTimer88
12-25-20, 21:12
Correction; Chinese but not China Body Works owner.So I would bet on a pretty good massage and only HE on the menu. As far as I can tell, all further extras are strictly Korean. I would be happy to be corrected though.

PieBoy
12-25-20, 22:14
Is Sunny's still at the same old location next to the bar and you go in the back? And how do why'all negotiate the prices? I always feel like they're pretty firm on $X for X service. Obvious there is some wiggle room but going from $200 to $80?

And as far as seniors around here go, a lot of people lurk more to find out where to go. Hell, I've been here a year but I'm on my 3rd profile because they keep getting messed up.Sunny at 8 mile and hubbell. No bar. Not sure how profiles get messed up. Username and password. 80 in the door, 80 to 120 tip for FS.

LastTime22
12-26-20, 00:33
Look at my very first post from a few weeks ago.Haha, apparently seniors don't always do their research either. I'm a nobody, but this guy has shared plenty.

Funny that we all tried to hide Waterford Sarah until she reposted on Craigslist for all to see. I will live with what I can find without complaining, and I don't mind sharing my limited experience when I feel it's helpful. Thanks to everyone that has helped here.

Vafeki
12-26-20, 01:17
Hello. LONG time lurker / member. Used to be Senior but lost my login data and email.

I don't do AMP anymore. Not to be rude, but they usually smell terrible and the thrill is just gone. I prefer now to take chances on legit therapists, or frequent a few American places that I get good mileage from.

Anyone have any suggestions? Any UTR girls who advertise legitimately? Any good indie non-AMPs? I'm working on a few who advertise on FB and Insta locally and I think I'm getting close to success. I love the thrill of the hunt.

HighLife68
12-26-20, 08:39
Really like the girl Ellie at SWB. Super cute and perfect body. Let me put FIA and FIV.

DaveL7
12-26-20, 08:52
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1639735

Looks TGTBT but has anyone had any experience with her?That's her. She's been reviewed. She's hot. Top comes off. Great natural boobs. Really really nice! Allows you to play with them. But she will not touch JR. Makes you finish.

Amp Adickt
12-26-20, 11:48
Really like the girl Ellie at SWB. Super cute and perfect body. Let me put FIA and FIV.I hear about SWB or shiatsu wellbeing here in the forum but always get confused as to where it is exactly. Can you please tell me which one this is and how much was the total w / tip for this dream? If you want to PM that's OK too. Thank you in advance. I appreciate it.

WiggzMcGee
12-26-20, 12:53
Sunny at 8 mile and hubbell. No bar. Not sure how profiles get messed up. Username and password. 80 in the door, 80 to 120 tip for FS.Not sure, but I'll put in my log in info and it just doesn't work anymore. Or I'll be logged in and when I try to PM or post, it'll say that I need to log in to do something (and then it doesn't recognize my password or username).

Mr Regular
12-26-20, 13:24
Really like the girl Ellie at SWB. Super cute and perfect body. Let me put FIA and FIV.Could you please reply with what it cost you with Ellie including their house fee's for hr & an hh, & the tip you gave her to total your X amount "out the door"?

The New World
12-26-20, 14:22
I don't know how long Pure Time massage has been closed on 10 at Sherwood. I don't drive by there very often. I tried this place on 3 different occasions but it was nothing more that DIY. I received a decent massage at Pure Time each time.

They were close to my house but not what I was looking for.

Does anybody know why they closed?

GolDark
12-26-20, 14:32
Really like the girl Ellie at SWB. Super cute and perfect body. Let me put FIA and FIV.OTC I assume?

SWB has some good talent. All the girls there are attractive, young (by Michigan AMP standards) and provide excellent service. I have had Hannah, Suzie, and Ellie. Have not tried the 4th girl but I saw her walking around and she was also cute. If you like an older milfier look in these chain of spas, I recommend Tiffany at Van Dyke Spa (no, not the same Tiffany in Ferndale). She's a little older than the crew at SWB but very tight body and also beautiful.

The New World
12-26-20, 14:34
I've never seen her. Not looking for a new girl right now.

You have seen her, top comes off is a very good sign. How many times did you see her. It's an important question. Most likely you need to work a little to get inside of her "trusted" group.

How was her massage ability? If she is good, she may be worth investing time with.

That's her. She's been reviewed. She's hot. Top comes off. Great natural boobs. Really really nice! Allows you to play with them. But she will not touch JR. Makes you finish.

LuckyJimmy
12-26-20, 15:29
Happy Holidays fellas! I dreamt I had another session with Angela at the new-ish place on North side of Grand River, near Meadowbrook. Its in a parking lot with a microbrew pub / Restaraunt and wrap around deck, tucked back from the road a bit and shares parking lot with Japanese sushi / hibachi joint.

Anyway, this was my 4th visit. First time was just ok. Michelle. Nice enough, decent HJ but no UTC roaming was allowed. Haven't seen her since. She may have moved on. Since then I've seen Angela 3 x. Strong massage skills, and excellent HJ with 2 pops if desired. Got a little utc ass (cheeks only) no FIV, etc. Permitted. I did get at the girls on my most recent visit, but she'd only pull bra up to allow access. Looked pretty painful tbh, but they were actually fairly nice and sizable (if a bit squeezed torturously by the tight bra) so I sucked on the nips while she got me there. Tried for BJ or more all 3 times, but no dice. 1 hr house. 8, plus. 8 tip. Usually I only do. 4 tip for standard HJ finish but with the girls coming out, 2 pops and the holiday, I figured wth.

P.S.: almost got stuck with "Tina" there one time. Not my style, rather heavy, and not attractive at all. Dodged a bullet when Angela came out at the perfect moment and was available. Avoid unless you're into the "ugly auntie" thing!

Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays!

Jimmy.

DragonSnake
12-26-20, 16:03
Dearborn. skipthegames.com/ massage / black_caribbean / full-body-massage-w-pain-relie /385642962352.

Anyone seen this lady for massage, if so is it a safe area for a old white guy, thanks DS.

Member #6244
12-26-20, 17:23
I've never seen her. Not looking for a new girl right now.

You have seen her, top comes off is a very good sign. How many times did you see her. It's an important question. Most likely you need to work a little to get inside of her "trusted" group.

How was her massage ability? If she is good, she may be worth investing time with.Naw she's not worth putting in time with, she doesn't do massages full time and she's only charging that price because they're idiots who will pay it and she sees other providers charging the same. Nice tits are not worth $150 for a grope IMO she lies about her location as well, she claims to be in hazel park but has a apartment (that's not hers) and is only available from lole 12-5 and that's if you can get ahold of her.

HighLife68
12-26-20, 18:14
OTC I assume?

SWB has some good talent. All the girls there are attractive, young (by Michigan AMP standards) and provide excellent service. I have had Hannah, Suzie, and Ellie. Have not tried the 4th girl but I saw her walking around and she was also cute. If you like an older milfier look in these chain of spas, I recommend Tiffany at Van Dyke Spa (no, not the same Tiffany in Ferndale). She's a little older than the crew at SWB but very tight body and also beautiful.UTC.

Pulled her lulu lemon tights down.

HighLife68
12-26-20, 18:15
Could you please reply with what it cost you with Ellie including their house fee's for hr & an hh, & the tip you gave her to total your X amount "out the door"?60 HHR.

Tip.

HighLife68
12-26-20, 18:18
Hello. LONG time lurker / member. Used to be Senior but lost my login data and email.

I don't do AMP anymore. Not to be rude, but they usually smell terrible and the thrill is just gone. I prefer now to take chances on legit therapists, or frequent a few American places that I get good mileage from.

Anyone have any suggestions? Any UTR girls who advertise legitimately? Any good indie non-AMPs? I'm working on a few who advertise on FB and Insta locally and I think I'm getting close to success. I love the thrill of the hunt.The only place with a bad smell is bella touch.

The hot towels they put on your back smell so horribly moldy for the past 3 times I will not go back.

It is disgusting.

HighLife68
12-26-20, 18:20
I hear about SWB or shiatsu wellbeing here in the forum but always get confused as to where it is exactly. Can you please tell me which one this is and how much was the total w / tip for this dream? If you want to PM that's OK too. Thank you in advance. I appreciate it.South of 15 on dequindre on east side in strip mall.

HeeJung47
12-26-20, 19:39
Really like the girl Ellie at SWB. Super cute and perfect body. Let me put FIA and FIV.I agree that Ellie is cute. She isn't just cute, she's beautiful, sexy, and speals great english. But DOES NOT let FIV or FIA, that's a no-go.

PieBoy
12-26-20, 19:49
I hear about SWB or shiatsu wellbeing here in the forum but always get confused as to where it is exactly. Can you please tell me which one this is and how much was the total w / tip for this dream? If you want to PM that's OK too. Thank you in advance. I appreciate it.The exact address at 34370 dequindre is available in google by searching for "shiatsu well being". They were planning on moving but I don't believe this has hapenned yet.

LopezJavi34
12-26-20, 20:08
Ok, for the guys with deep pockets. Natasha and Emma are offering Duos on Dec 30,31 and Jan 1. Seniors hit me up if you want in on it, for some reason they setting up a new number for duos.

Vafeki
12-26-20, 23:08
Not sure, but I'll put in my log in info and it just doesn't work anymore. Or I'll be logged in and when I try to PM or post, it'll say that I need to log in to do something (and then it doesn't recognize my password or username).I'm on my 3rd profile. I used to be a senior member. It's terrible.

LopezJavi34
12-27-20, 01:33
Delete some messages or your sent box. I can't reply to you.

GolDark
12-27-20, 01:39
I agree that Ellie is cute. She isn't just cute, she's beautiful, sexy, and speals great english. But DOES NOT let FIV or FIA, that's a no-go.Yeah I'm going to have to agree here as well. I won't get into the details here about how I know, but she just won't do this and I don't want a bunch of guys going here expecting FIV and FIA.

WiggzMcGee
12-27-20, 03:57
60 HHR.

Tip.

40.Man, last I went, they weren't very receptive to even OTC touching. For that price I should try them again.

QuestForFun69
12-27-20, 03:57
I'm on my 3rd profile. I used to be a senior member. It's terrible.I lost my senior status as well?

WiggzMcGee
12-27-20, 04:00
Anyone know where I can get a nuru massage that isn't the down river lady? I'm too young for her sadly.

Admin2
12-27-20, 10:46
I'm on my 3rd profile. I used to be a senior member. It's terrible.And the other two were placed on permeant moderation for being trolls so I went ahead and banned this one as well. They both work, use one of them, you don't need a third.

A2

Admin2
12-27-20, 10:49
Not sure, but I'll put in my log in info and it just doesn't work anymore. Or I'll be logged in and when I try to PM or post, it'll say that I need to log in to do something (and then it doesn't recognize my password or username).You didn't send me a PM or use the contact us link to figure this out why?

A2

GolDark
12-27-20, 11:46
Anyone know where I can get a nuru massage that isn't the down river lady? I'm too young for her sadly.Try Bonita Diaz and her partner in crime, Bella / Lisa. Plenty of reviews on here. You'll have a great time. Everything besides FS basically.

SenorVac
12-27-20, 11:47
Delete some messages or your sent box. I can't reply to you.Cleared. Thanks.

WiggzMcGee
12-27-20, 11:55
You didn't send me a PM or use the contact us link to figure this out why?

A2I wasn't too worried and just felt it was easier to make a new profile.

DTownFreak
12-27-20, 14:32
Really like the girl Ellie at SWB. Super cute and perfect body. Let me put FIA and FIV.What's swb? Never heard of that one.

Fasted2010
12-27-20, 14:46
What's swb? Never heard of that one.SWB is Shiatsu Well Being on DeQuindre just south of 15 Mile in Sterling Heights. Mentioned often. Worth trying.

FarmerPete
12-27-20, 15:04
What's swb? Never heard of that one.Some of you guys are just dumb!

GolDark
12-27-20, 15:55
Saw her a while back and finally have some time during the holidays to post about my experience.

I heard all the reports of her being legendary and a "once in a generation" provider, so is the hype all worth it?

Comms were good and finally settled on a time / date that worked for us both. It's an apartment in Waterford, nice safe area, but apparently with families / neighbors around so discretion is necessary.

I think what makes Sarah legendary is she's charming / personable and easy to talk to. If you're a "normal" guy (not douchey or creepy) you'll get along great and I enjoyed the banter back and forth. She's pretty and stays in good shape.

Service is consistent with the other reports. If you enjoy rimming, then this is what separates Sarah from everyone else. It seems she genuinely enjoys it and a good portion of the date was spent doing this. Massage and stretches hit the spot too and finished the session with BBBJ and covered FS. Not a clock watcher at all and treats you like a person instead of a means for cash.

Would definitely repeat. I admit, I don't know what I was expecting with all the hype. I've traveled quite a bit pre-Covid and on a national / international level, there are better providers, but for Michigan, you won't find better unless you develop a personal relationship with a provider.

LostInDetroit
12-27-20, 16:32
So as some of you seniors might know, I'm not the biggest fan of Tiffany (just from the standpoint that her service is subpar and she's very impersonal in terms of her interaction with you). But I thought to myself, what the hell I'll try her again one more time to see if things get better. TL; DR for anyone that doesn't want to continue reading past this point; it didn't and I honestly doubt I'll see her again.

Long version: Called about 30 minutes prior to arrival to see if I could sneak in an appointment. As luck would have it, Tiff was the only provider there and it must have been a slow day so I was able to snag a last minute appointment. Got there and she was all business. Asked me if I needed to shower, I said no (she must have thought I was going for FS), paid for the hr up front and got naked on the table with my mask on (COVID is still a thing everyone). Waited (and I assure you no exaggeration here) for 30 MINUTES after paying her before she came in the room. I don't know what was taking her so long to get ready but WTF. This already put me in a sour mood because I only had a certain amount of time on my lunch break and really didn't want to stay there longer than I needed. Continuing on, she brought out the usual hot stones and started used those, however (and I don't know if she was doing this because of COVID) but she was massaging me with latex gloves on which felt scratchy on my skin. The furthest thing from relaxing OR arousing.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I mentioned that I wanted a BS / HE combo. She quoted me $ and I agreed to the rate. While the BS was LITERALLY 1 minute long, the only addition is that I was able to get a little FOV action while she sat on me RCG and tugging away with 2 hands for the HE (which she is a total pro at). So I got to play with her butt, her bolt ons (which are still very nice) before I blew. After the big finish, she quickly cleaned me up, said her usual "Please come back and see me soon" line and she was out the door faster than you could say "thank you and happy holidays".

Long story short, I think that will be the last time I see Tiff again and I think I am going to swear off Saigon until there's a better lady that shows up and is there regularly on the weekdays.

Also for those of you wondering, I can confirm from Tiff's mouth herself that Jenny only works the weekends and books up QUICK. Good luck out there and stay safe!

WiggzMcGee
12-27-20, 16:39
Decided to go visit it for the first time. Total damage was $2 for an "hour" and FS.

Had Holly. 50's, skinny, bolt ons, tramp stamp.

The table shower was very thorough, including sticking her fingers in my ear and washing my face. Massage was very meh. I will say that he head and FS was covered and good. She took it all (and I'm above average size). But keep the lights down unless you like to see a blown out a-hole. Looked like a cherry between her cheeks. Everything felt rushed and I was shoo'd out the door in under 40 minutes. I won't be repeating.

The New World
12-27-20, 16:43
I do all I can to stand my ground in keeping currency active. But I / we are going to loose this was, I believe by the end of this decade currency will be gone. Government wants to eliminate currency so they can tax every transaction. Banks want to eliminate currency so banks have control of all of our money. A transaction just transfers bank to bank without currency. A bank can't control what is in your pocket.

Anyway. Most of us make larger than "normal" cash withdrawals every week. Hmmmmm.

Justifying an $80 massage on a regular basis is doable. How do we justify tipping just as much?

Where do you think this situation is going to end up by 2030? Will tipping in silver be the direction? One thing for sure, it's not going to end.

GolDark
12-27-20, 17:13
So as some of you seniors might know, I'm not the biggest fan of Tiffany (just from the standpoint that her service is subpar and she's very impersonal in terms of her interaction with you). But I thought to myself, what the hell I'll try her again one more time to see if things get better. TL; DR for anyone that doesn't want to continue reading past this point; it didn't and I honestly doubt I'll see her again.

Long version: Called about 30 minutes prior to arrival to see if I could sneak in an appointment. As luck would have it, Tiff was the only provider there and it must have been a slow day so I was able to snag a last minute appointment. Got there and she was all business. Asked me if I needed to shower, I said no (she must have thought I was going for FS), paid for the hr up front and got naked on the table with my mask on (COVID is still a thing everyone). Waited (and I assure you no exaggeration here) for 30 MINUTES after paying her before she came in the room. I don't know what was taking her so long to get ready but WTF. This already put me in a sour mood because I only had a certain amount of time on my lunch break and really didn't want to stay there longer than I needed. Continuing on, she brought out the usual hot stones and started used those, however (and I don't know if she was doing this because of COVID) but she was massaging me with latex gloves on which felt scratchy on my skin. The furthest thing from relaxing OR arousing.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I mentioned that I wanted a BS / HE combo. She quoted me $ and I agreed to the rate. While the BS was LITERALLY 1 minute long, the only addition is that I was able to get a little FOV action while she sat on me RCG and tugging away with 2 hands for the HE (which she is a total pro at). So I got to play with her butt, her bolt ons (which are still very nice) before I blew. After the big finish, she quickly cleaned me up, said her usual "Please come back and see me soon" line and she was out the door faster than you could say "thank you and happy holidays".

Long story short, I think that will be the last time I see Tiff again and I think I am going to swear off Saigon until there's a better lady that shows up and is there regularly on the weekdays.

Also for those of you wondering, I can confirm from Tiff's mouth herself that Jenny only works the weekends and books up QUICK. Good luck out there and stay safe!Tiffany is definitely hit or miss with me. I usually go FS so I'm sure she's happy to take my money. Rates seem to differ every single time (from $250 to $300) and so does service quality, depending on her mood. Sometimes it's great, and she'll let me get away with a little bit more than usual. Other times, she's tired / lazy and doesn't want to switch positions up too much. I find that service quality improves if it's been a while since I've seen her, otherwise it's just taken for granted that I come regularly. One thing is for sure, if you care about value, FS with her is definitely not when you're looking for. $300 in NYC will get you a solid 9 with GFE / BBFS with a full hour. I've only gotten to try Celine / Yuki before she left and Ashley from GR when she was in town. Will have to book Jenny one of these days.

Stache27
12-27-20, 17:43
So this is actually my first review from a first timer within the last month. Didn't want to go to an AMP for my first and a month ago someone mentioned Amy in Macomb. I was going to be in the area so why not. Really wanted a massage breeze sesh but she ghosted me after I mentioned my age in the 20's to no response as well as no responses from Natasha in novi. Booked a 90 min massage bc I fr needed a massage as well but I originally had an hr which was $80 (she was cool with it and let it slide). Lives in a trailer park, but she's a short, decent looking lady in her 40's with some D sized bolt ons. Got in my bday suit and the massage began. Massage was actually legit. Very talkative which was ok, but on the flip she stated she only does a basic HE for $50. Was bummed but I at least could play with them melons. Might go back if I don't like what I see from other providers.

BramStroker
12-27-20, 17:51
I've seen Sarah mentioned here a lot.

Could someone give me her contact details or link?

PM is fine too. Thank you.

Saw her a while back and finally have some time during the holidays to post about my experience.

I heard all the reports of her being legendary and a "once in a generation" provider, so is the hype all worth it?

Comms were good and finally settled on a time / date that worked for us both. It's an apartment in Waterford, nice safe area, but apparently with families / neighbors around so discretion is necessary.

I think what makes Sarah legendary is she's charming / personable and easy to talk to. If you're a "normal" guy (not douchey or creepy) you'll get along great and I enjoyed the banter back and forth. She's pretty and stays in good shape.

Service is consistent with the other reports. If you enjoy rimming, then this is what separates Sarah from everyone else. It seems she genuinely enjoys it and a good portion of the date was spent doing this. Massage and stretches hit the spot too and finished the session with BBBJ and covered FS. Not a clock watcher at all and treats you like a person instead of a means for cash.

Would definitely repeat. I admit, I don't know what I was expecting with all the hype. I've traveled quite a bit pre-Covid and on a national / international level, there are better providers, but for Michigan, you won't find better unless you develop a personal relationship with a provider.

BramStroker
12-27-20, 17:56
I had the same experience very recently except for I was never asked about shower (ever). Not that it matters.

What takes me back there is the same thing everyone can appreciate. The slightly upscale experience with the nicer rooms.

Tiffany seems to be the only one around, and if it's the other older provider that was discussed here months ago, she's no good. I think they got a new one but I could be wrong.

The last time I went, I would have only gone back only for for Jenny but agreed to go in a pinch with Tiffany and regretted it.

Also for those of you wondering, I can confirm from Tiff's mouth herself that Jenny only works the weekends and books up QUICK. Good luck out there and stay safe!

Averily
12-27-20, 21:01
I like her. Sure she's on the high end for price and doesn't do much but she is sweet and fun to be with. That works for me and clearly not for you. She also is very responsive and drama free. I have never had a problem scheduling with her. If you're having trouble getting in touch with her, that's probably a sign she doesn't want to see you.

Naw she's not worth putting in time with, she doesn't do massages full time and she's only charging that price because they're idiots who will pay it and she sees other providers charging the same. Nice tits are not worth $150 for a grope IMO she lies about her location as well, she claims to be in hazel park but has a apartment (that's not hers) and is only available from lole 12-5 and that's if you can get ahold of her.

BigAssWorm111
12-27-20, 21:21
Well. Had a dream last night, it was late. Seen Emma for the first time, not as young as stated before, more like late 30-early 40's. Decent bolt ons, hard, meh massage, pretty lame HJ finish. She was cool and nice, but I don't think I'd go back. It was at a hotel in novi. $100 hhr 24/7.

Have fun stay safe.

Krinkle187
12-27-20, 23:52
It seems from reports that she is down for some FS just wondering who has made it happen? Someone mentioned cg with her but I'd really like to K9 her mature ass. Anyone ever do it? Just wondering if it's possible?

SalBass
12-28-20, 00:37
I had the same experience very recently except for I was never asked about shower (ever). Not that it matters.

What takes me back there is the same thing everyone can appreciate. The slightly upscale experience with the nicer rooms.

Tiffany seems to be the only one around, and if it's the other older provider that was discussed here months ago, she's no good. I think they got a new one but I could be wrong.

The last time I went, I would have only gone back only for for Jenny but agreed to go in a pinch with Tiffany and regretted it.Tiff is pretty much it there now, poor service / high price. Can't believe suckers still go there.

Place is ghetto now too.

Zeek2120
12-28-20, 04:55
I like her. Sure she's on the high end for price and doesn't do much but she is sweet and fun to be with. That works for me and clearly not for you. She also is very responsive and drama free. I have never had a problem scheduling with her. If you're having trouble getting in touch with her, that's probably a sign she doesn't want to see you.It's odd that I read reviews of Lia then I click on her adult search website or whatever, and I noticed in reading her profile it states dominate submissive etc how is that so when it's only top comes off and diy? Is this false advertising? Seems a little odd to me. Has anyone had FS with her please chime in.

Zeek2120
12-28-20, 05:02
Tiff is pretty much it there now, poor service / high price. Can't believe suckers still go there.

Place is ghetto now too.Tiffany is hot I'll give her that. She rushes too much for my liking. I don't go there often for that reason. There use to be a blonde with long hair, kinda skinny her name was Heather anyone know what happened to her? Was looking for her contact info or any info that would lead me back to seeing her. Message me is fine. Thanks in advance!

GolDark
12-28-20, 06:26
Well. Had a dream last night, it was late. Seen Emma for the first time, not as young as stated before, more like late 30-early 40's. Decent bolt ons, hard, meh massage, pretty lame HJ finish. She was cool and nice, but I don't think I'd go back. It was at a hotel in novi. $100 hhr 24/7.

Have fun stay safe.Do you have a link for her?

GolDark
12-28-20, 06:56
I have a ton of PM's asking for Sarah's contact info. I usually don't have a problem with it and would just link to her ad on Craigslist but seems like the latest one is down.

For those who know her better than I do. Does she usually take it down when she wants to go UTR and stick to regulars for a while? Just wanted to respect that if that's her intention.

AngusGuy
12-28-20, 10:05

The last time I went, I would have only gone back only for for Jenny but agreed to go in a pinch with Tiffany and regretted it.Jenny works on Sunday. Best value by far. BBFS for $$ or less. Loves GFE. Full hour of service that will have you book for the next Sunday before you leave. Tiffany has GPS. Has total disregard for customers.

BramStroker
12-28-20, 10:21
If you are a regular, just pay her 100 + extra for CFS before you begin. I think I've read extras are anything from 50-80.

Not sure about anything else on the table. I've heard BBBJ is available too.

It seems from reports that she is down for some FS just wondering who has made it happen? Someone mentioned cg with her but I'd really like to K9 her mature ass. Anyone ever do it? Just wondering if it's possible?

Member #6244
12-28-20, 10:21
Do you have a link for her?As I looked at her ad I could tell that's the kind of situation it was going to be. Thank you for sharing that info I definitely won't take the chance now. Hotels are a no-go for me anyways.

DealWader
12-28-20, 16:15
I think you meant 3473X Dequindre in Sterling Heights? That is the only SWB I could google.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

DealWader
12-28-20, 16:19
Ok, for the guys with deep pockets. Natasha and Emma are offering Duos on Dec 30,31 and Jan 1. Seniors hit me up if you want in on it, for some reason they setting up a new number for duosWhat's the damage they're quoting? I'd be interested.

DealWader
12-28-20, 16:24
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2018891Don't Sweat.

HungaryMan
12-28-20, 16:34
I have a ton of PM's asking for Sarah's contact info. I usually don't have a problem with it and would just link to her ad on Craigslist but seems like the latest one is down.

For those who know her better than I do. Does she usually take it down when she wants to go UTR and stick to regulars for a while? Just wanted to respect that if that's her intention.Yeah, I think she takes it down when she is unavailable. Seems smart to do so. I think she went out of town. Not sure when she is back with new years coming up.

RandoJoe
12-28-20, 16:47
I've seen Carla in canton. She's way over priced IMO. She's pleasant enough. But wants like $50 too much.

Massage plus off Michigan ave. It's your stereotypical AMP experience.

Michelle's In Claire: yeah yeah I know it's the Detroit forum, she was okay, I did the manscaping and massage with her. Not sure if I'd repeat, maybe in a pinch.

Rain in Troy. Anyone remember her? I wonder if she's still around, was always good for a mediocre massage and a pretty face.

Chinese massage in Westland. Younger girls usually but want wayyyyy too much money. Not a big fan of negotiations either.

SWB. I've been here a few times always worth the drive for the massage alone.

There's another massage place in Westland off of warren that was always a sure thing, haven't been in a hot minute though.

Thai DDS. It was meh, maybe repeat in a pinch.

There's been a few others, some aren't even here anymore. But for the last I'll mention everyone's love or hate: Tiffany. Honestly I don't see what all the hate is for her, yeah she's a little expensive, but like what kind of treatment are why'all looking for? You need someone to cuddle you as you sob into the massage table regretting every choice in life that brought you there or something? Do some of you guys need that good cry and consoling after? For fucks sake You just nut in her mouth and she hops up to get cleaned up right away. I mean I appreciate it, I don't want to go see a provider and talk to her when she's rocking cum breath. Or get any extras when they haven't cleaned up properly. I mean price wise sure I can see some complaints, but you pretty much know what you're getting with her Every time. I already know I'll be labeled as a Tiffany shill like anyone who doesn't hate her. I mean she's absolutely not my favorite at all but she's in the rotation occasionally.

LuckyJimmy
12-28-20, 18:12
Yeah, I think she takes it down when she is unavailable. Seems smart to do so. I think she went out of town. Not sure when she is back with new years coming up.She told me about a month ago she was heading to FL soon. I should've asked if she mean moving to FL.

At the time I assumed it was just vaca.

LuckyJimmy
12-28-20, 18:20
Do you have a link for her?I believe this is her. https://harlothub.com/united-states/michigan/detroit/massage/248-686-1646-2615710.html.

LJ.

LuckyJimmy
12-28-20, 18:55
If you are a regular, just pay her 100 + extra for CFS before you begin. I think I've read extras are anything from 50-80.

Not sure about anything else on the table. I've heard BBBJ is available too.I was only ever there 1 time. Not into heavy gals, but to each their own. Anyway, at least 2 years ago I dreamt that I drove all the way to BFE Downriver for a visit. Door opens and (very) short heavyset 45-50 ish gal in a white tshirt and short shorts is there.

Like others have described, back to the room, up on table, meh massage, then a gallon jug of goop comes out, her "uniform" comes off and the slidey-slidey begins on my back. Big set of cans for sure. Also as previously described she had a picky shaved FUPA, but unlike the previous guy who said he kinda liked it, it was Not enjoyable to me. At all.

That's when the flip came, and I negotiated extra. 6 for BBBJ. To her credit, I think she was really trying, but couldn't take but maybe 1/3 -1/2 of the salted pork hammer, was gagging, and I quickly realized I wouldn't blow that way. So did she, apparently, and next thing you know, she jumps off the table and comes back with a condom. Probably preferred getting beav hammered over gag-fest 2018. Anyway, Missionary to start, flipped over and Doggie finish, blew in bag, and done. Then off to the shower, she would a jumped in too but I cried uncle.

Overall: she is a nice older lady that really tries, but the fact that I never even considered going back after massage, Nuru, BBBJ and CFS for 1. 6 (. 8 + . 6 + . 2 tip for unrequested CFS) tells the story. She also did not have or didn't offer a second room with slip-and-slide mattress, (though that wouldn't get me back there either). Might be worth going once at least, as long as you don't mind along ass drive, and a short, heavy and older provider. Doesn't pencil out for me boys.

JCOnsuella23
12-28-20, 19:17
Hello,

Happy Holidays everyone! I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know if Andrea Kay is still booking massages in Wyandotte area?

Thanks!

Stache27
12-28-20, 19:46
Just finished an appointment from Emma in Novi recently. I want to say thank you to the guy who sent me her info bc it said your inbox is full (you know who you are). Comms were good. Seems like she'll do early morning to around 7 ish. Was at a hotel. She's pretty easy on the eyes, prolly mid 30's, short, with some nice bolt ons. Paid for hhr $. Massage was meh but the HE and tit job were phenomenal. Kinda quiet but she opened up further into the session especially at the end bc we joked of her teen daughter blowing up her phone the whole appointment asking for food LOL. Will prolly see again.

Side note: for those seeking Sarah in Waterford she's busy all day the 29th but Wednesday-Friday she's free for early morning but she prefers evening. Will give my review once I see her.

Mrtroy
12-28-20, 19:49
Hi there if ya have link, way to find way reach her? I'm in Canton be kool same city local in a pinch. Thanks guy.

I've seen Carla in canton. She's way over priced IMO. She's pleasant enough. But wants like $50 too much.

Michelle's In Claire: yeah yeah I know it's the Detroit forum, she was okay, I did the manscaping and massage with her. Not sure if I'd repeat, maybe in a pinch.

Rain in Troy. Anyone remember her? I wonder if she's still around, was always good for a mediocre massage and a pretty face.

Chinese massage in Westland. Younger girls usually but want wayyyyy too much money. Not a big fan of negotiations either.

There's another massage place in Westland off of warren that was always a sure thing, haven't been in a hot minute though.

There's been a few others, some aren't even here anymore. But for the last I'll mention everyone's love or hate: Tiffany. Honestly I don't see what all the hate is for her, yeah she's a little expensive, but like what kind of treatment are why'all looking for? You need someone to cuddle you as you sob into the massage table regretting every choice in life that brought you there or something? Do some of you guys need that good cry and consoling after? For fucks sake You just nut in her mouth and she hops up to get cleaned up right away. I mean I appreciate it, I don't want to go see a provider and talk to her when she's rocking cum breath. Or get any extras when they haven't cleaned up properly. I mean price wise sure I can see some complaints, but you pretty much know what you're getting with her Every time. I already know I'll be labeled as a Tiffany shill like anyone who doesn't hate her. I mean she's absolutely not my favorite at all but she's in the rotation occasionally.

Member #6244
12-28-20, 19:57

Thai DDS. It was meh, maybe repeat in a pinch.The thing I can't stand about her is the fact that she'll leave you face down on the table for 20 minutes before she comes, her massage is OK if you just want to get tickled but she doesn't have very good massage skills (deff don't want to cuddle but want to be treated with a little more respect than she offers when I'm coming out of pocket). She's a glorified prostitute just like any other provider who does more than a HJ. I agree with you on the fact that a lot of these guys are clowns and expect GFE from every massage provider. A lot of you need to stop kidding yourself and just call escorts. I personally would never have sex with a massage provider or an escort and I find it odd that guys run around trying to find massage providers to have sex with. I guess guys feel like a massage provider isn't as dirty or something and that's just not the case if they're doing full service.

Lamarr
12-28-20, 20:04
I know she doesn't have 100% love here, but there must be a reason why there's such a bi-modal range of ratings. It's either love or hate, no middle ground.

I've seen her three times after seeing Celine once at Saigon. And every experience has been awesome. Each appointment provided more service than the prior. I've never been rushed. The last session she was late, but there definitely was some scheduling snafu between her and the front desk. And yep, she is beautiful (yes, work has been done).

Disclaimer: I've been Covid-cautious, probably haven't seen her since July. Maybe things are different now.

Shrpo6
12-28-20, 23:36
Just finished an appointment from Emma in Novi recently. I want to say thank you to the guy who sent me her info bc it said your inbox is full (you know who you are). Comms were good. Seems like she'll do early morning to around 7 ish. Was at a hotel. She's pretty easy on the eyes, prolly mid 30's, short, with some nice bolt ons. Paid for hhr $. Massage was meh but the HE and tit job were phenomenal. Kinda quiet but she opened up further into the session especially at the end bc we joked of her teen daughter blowing up her phone the whole appointment asking for food LOL. Will prolly see again.

Side note: for those seeking Sarah in Waterford she's busy all day the 29th but Wednesday-Friday she's free for early morning but she prefers evening. Will give my review once I see her.Really interested in Emma if you had more information about her would be truly appreciated.

MojoFallin
12-29-20, 01:28
Yup that's the place. Decided to try the new M1. Wasn't too bad. Took temp and had to have mask. Once in room no mask anymore. Got tammy, older very skinny. Skinniest I've ever had. Flat though in both chest and ass. Gave her 120, she handed me 70 back. Very good massage, better than most places. On flip asked what else, told her everything. She took the 70 from table. Said that wasn't enough for boom boom. Informed her it used to be, after a bit of back and forth she left for a few min then came back, dress off and started CBJ with some attention to the boys. Told her to bend over the table and she said ok. Pounded it out a bit, then she flipped to Mish but crab legged me so I couldn't fully hit it. Flipped her back, pounded the fuck out of her and blew in the bag. Chatted about old mama and old girls that worked there. All and all wasn't bad at all. Would like to try another girl though.To.

TOFTT at M1 since there were few reports from the " new" M1 saw Tammy and the experience was pretty much the same as DatChase so I'm just reposting. Not bad looking, petite and massage was pretty good. CBJ and CFS wouldn't K9 me. Other girls name is Tina. No idea what she looks like.

HungaryMan
12-29-20, 03:19
Hi there if ya have link, way to find way reach her? I'm in Canton be kool same city local in a pinch. Thanks guy.Use the search thread box. I think her link was listed early in December.

TheBro
12-29-20, 05:27

Side note: for those seeking Sarah in Waterford she's busy all day the 29th but Wednesday-Friday she's free for early morning but she prefers evening. Will give my review once I see her.Does Emma provide anything outside of HJ / tit job?

Wally2822
12-29-20, 07:57
Hi there if ya have link, way to find way reach her? I'm in Canton be kool same city local in a pinch. Thanks guy.She posts on AS. Don't waste your time and money. Terrible massage. Terrible upcharge after. $200. Gave me the worst BJ I've ever had. You'll be pissed after you walk out.

IAmNotMe
12-29-20, 08:36
Went to Healing Plus in Westland. Old masked Asian women with youthful looking bolt ons. Said she'd only been there for one week. Paid. 6 for half hour house fee. After the flip asked what I wanted, I said CBJ, she said $. Agreed on that but she wasn't talented enough to finish off that way and had to switch to HJ. Shower, sauna and FS was available but I wasn't interested. Still looking for an AMP with oral skills.

Mrtroy
12-29-20, 09:50
In your dream did the lady have a ruff smoker type voice?

If was her voice and body don't match LOL.

Went to Healing Plus in Westland. Old masked Asian women with youthful looking bolt ons. Said she'd only been there for one week. Paid. 6 for half hour house fee. After the flip asked what I wanted, I said CBJ, she said $. Agreed on that but she wasn't talented enough to finish off that way and had to switch to HJ. Shower, sauna and FS was available but I wasn't interested. Still looking for an AMP with oral skills.

IAmNotMe
12-29-20, 10:41
In your dream did the lady have a ruff smoker type voice?

If was her voice and body don't match LOL.Now that you mention it, her voice wasn't very soothing. She was a nice woman though.

MSmithy
12-29-20, 12:22

Would definitely repeat. I admit, I don't know what I was expecting with all the hype. I've traveled quite a bit pre-Covid and on a national / international level, there are better providers, but for Michigan, you won't find better unless you develop a personal relationship with a provider.Any links to her posts, thanks.

Mrtroy
12-29-20, 13:15
Yes sir I had my glasses off was facedown she was talking I thought ohh wow sounds old and smoker voice. Then end ready to leave glasses in and she was putting sheets on the table her body and legs looked sexy. Thout be nice hit it from the back LOL. As walking out.

Now that you mention it, her voice wasn't very soothing. She was a nice woman though.

Mrtroy
12-29-20, 13:16
Bet a FS dream be expensive guessing.

Yes sir I had my glasses off was facedown she was talking I thought ohh wow sounds old and smoker voice. Then end ready to leave glasses in and she was putting sheets on the table her body and legs looked sexy. Thout be nice hit it from the back LOL. As walking out.

Suasion
12-29-20, 13:34
Does anyone know if she's still around? Before they closed she stopped working & seemed like she was running the place. She was by far the best back in the day & would love to see her again!

LuckyJimmy
12-29-20, 16:06
Ok, for the guys with deep pockets. Natasha and Emma are offering Duos on Dec 30,31 and Jan 1. Seniors hit me up if you want in on it, for some reason they setting up a new number for duosJust curious, LJ34.

Is this Emma duo the Novi Natasha (white gal w / Massive cans), or the little black Natasha ("your new addiction".

Appreciate the info sir!

LJ.

Kgerhe105
12-29-20, 16:15
Hi guys I am new to this site but not to the scene. I was trying to get Sarah's in Waterford's contact info if anyone has it please message me with it. Willing to share some good contacts I have that aren't on many sites.

LopezJavi34
12-29-20, 19:56
Just curious, LJ34.

Is this Emma duo the Novi Natasha (white gal w / Massive cans), or the little black Natasha ("your new addiction".

Appreciate the info sir!

LJ.Both Novi ladies will be rubbing together.

HeeJung47
12-29-20, 21:09
Does anyone know if she's still around? Before they closed she stopped working & seemed like she was running the place. She was by far the best back in the day & would love to see her againYou are right, she was running the place. She's not coming back, living in Tennessee.

XirCom
12-30-20, 06:04

There's been a few others, some aren't even here anymore. But for the last I'll mention everyone's love or hate: Tiffany. Honestly I don't see what all the hate is for her, yeah she's a little expensive, but like what kind of treatment are why'all looking for? You need someone to cuddle you as you sob into the massage table regretting every choice in life that brought you there or something? Do some of you guys need that good cry and consoling after? For fucks sake You just nut in her mouth and she hops up to get cleaned up right away. I mean I appreciate it, I don't want to go see a provider and talk to her when she's rocking cum breath. Or get any extras when they haven't cleaned up properly. I mean price wise sure I can see some complaints, but you pretty much know what you're getting with her Every time. I already know I'll be labeled as a Tiffany shill like anyone who doesn't hate her. I mean she's absolutely not my favorite at all but she's in the rotation occasionally.Rumor has it she got married and has moved on.

BReacher99
12-30-20, 09:15

Would definitely repeat. I admit, I don't know what I was expecting with all the hype. I've traveled quite a bit pre-Covid and on a national / international level, there are better providers, but for Michigan, you won't find better unless you develop a personal relationship with a provider.What was the damage?

Jiciki
12-30-20, 10:43
Anybody know Tiffany's hours and / or damage at Saigon?

Ecuyer
12-30-20, 12:07
Anybody know Tiffany's hours and / or damage at Saigon?She has a webpage. Learn to search the Forum. All the information you need is there.

TeeTime69
12-30-20, 13:43
What was the damage?Sarah quoted $140/ hr three months ago.

TeeTime69
12-30-20, 13:44
Any links to her posts, thanks.SEARCH USING "Waterford".

LuckyJimmy
12-30-20, 16:22
Both Novi ladies will be rubbing together.OK, so I think I've got it now. It's.

Emma: https://harlothub.com/united-states/michigan/detroit/massage/248-686-1646-2615710.html.

And Natasha: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842.

But NOT this "Natasha" https://www.craigserotica.com/detroit/body-rubs-independents/25322.htm.

Do I have that right?

Wally2822
12-30-20, 17:07
Sarah quoted $140/ hr three months ago.She charges a lot more than that now.

AngusGuy
12-30-20, 17:08
I know she doesn't have 100% love here, but there must be a reason why there's such a bi-modal range of ratings. It's either love or hate, no middle ground.

I've seen her three times after seeing Celine once at Saigon. And every experience has been awesome. Each appointment provided more service than the prior. I've never been rushed. The last session she was late, but there definitely was some scheduling snafu between her and the front desk. And yep, she is beautiful (yes, work has been done).

Disclaimer: I've been Covid-cautious, probably haven't seen her since July. Maybe things are different now.There is no front desk. Tiffany is the front desk. That's part of the problem. You call to book with Jenny or someone else. Tiffany puts you on her own schedule until that's full. When you show up you get her or someone else that may free-up in the next 20 minutes. The other ladies do the same with no regard to your intentions. She needs to hire a receptionist. Stop stealing clients and double booking.

Pine Knob
12-30-20, 18:04
Went to the place you guys call SWB, but at first I thought that meant Sluts With Benefits. Got an hour, really good massagie. She seemed to make sure my hips were grinding into the table a little bit most of the time, that was very helpful in getting warmed up and also letting me know it would end well, and it did.

My go-to was Van Dyke Spa, but it appears they have had some personnel turnover and it's not as good as it used to be. VDS does have heated tables which are really nice, SWB doesn't have that. The new girls at VDS are not as good at the massage, and they are very paranoid of the virus. Must wear mask after the flip, and the girl wears a mask and face shield, which is just weird in my opinion. Have fun,

PK.

HungaryMan
12-30-20, 18:15
The new place next to Wasabi on grand river is hit or miss. One time had basically 100% teasing until the solid finish, and the 2nd time there was no teasing and in fact told no UNTIL the massage was over and had to pay for overtime (HE) like the HE time was the extra innings. Had to pay for extra time and the tip. Not worth the drama.Where or what place is next to Wasabi in Novi? I tried to look at the places there but didn't see it. Is it the salon?

CrustNuts
12-30-20, 18:35
I made my regular visit to see the girls this morning. No need for details. Anybody that has seen them knows it is a good time. Bonita told me that she is ordering a milking table today. Who knows when it will arrive with all the Christmas shipping demand? Anyway, good to know it is coming. Lisa is there every Tuesday and this Thursday as well.I tried to book with them yesterday but got shut out. Luckily, I was able to get a 4 hand appointment for tomorrow. It will be a New Year's Eve balls drop.

Bruz69
12-30-20, 19:00
Been out of the game for awhile but recently got back into it. I've gone back through many pages to see if Sarah's info was available on here but couldn't find anything besides some expired Craigslist links. If anyone wouldn't mind PMing me her info, it would be much appreciated! Would love to set something up with her while I'm in town and would happily write a review afterwards as well. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Member #6492
12-30-20, 19:05
Managed to make my way out to the area to visit SWB for the first time. Overall positive experience for dipping my toes in, massage better than most and better than my expectations, they also have better COVID precautions than I expected as well. If I'm out in the area I'll definitely go again.

BigAssWorm111
12-30-20, 19:10
Alright friends, I know there's a lot of reviews and requests for these ladies contacts on here. Read the reviews, utilised the search bar, however all I could come up with as far as contexts go were dead links and old phone numbers.

Anyone want to help a guy out?

Concupiscent69
12-30-20, 19:12
There is no front desk. Tiffany is the front desk. That's part of the problem. You call to book with Jenny or someone else. Tiffany puts you on her own schedule until that's full. When you show up you get her or someone else that may free-up in the next 20 minutes. The other ladies do the same with no regard to your intentions. She needs to hire a receptionist. Stop stealing clients and double booking.If customers who request a specific gal arrive and realize their service is from another gal, they should walk out. Only then, will this ensure she doesn't steal and would also increase her service performance to actually keep them coming to her. When booking over the phone, they should also specify if they don't get the girl they want, they will walk out. They need your business more than we need them.

Jp1225
12-30-20, 21:30
Where or what place is next to Wasabi in Novi? I tried to look at the places there but didn't see it. Is it the salon?It's the far left of the yellow building with the long porch. Sign above door reads something like well being chiropractic or something like that. Maybe that was the business there before or maybe it's their cover name to sound legit?

I reviewed the heavier one (Lucy? I think was her name) but sounds like Angela is the better of the 2. Is pricey ($80 up front) and they are looking for $60+ in tip.

TheBro
12-30-20, 23:06
How much hand roaming does Emma allow? And does she do bodysliding or anything like that.

FunStuff99
12-31-20, 02:21
I was in the area and decided to give it a try on a Sunday. I suspect from other reviews that I saw Tiffany however I didn't ask for her name. Massage was so so but HE was solid with warm gel HJ. Quoted me 300 for FS which was a hard pass. She was attractive but I'm more economical and that is good money for 3 other providers LOL.

I doubt I would repeat but it was nice to check off my list.

PacoTaco
12-31-20, 09:29
Checked out Chinese massage in the plaza next to the sub shop. Typical 1 hr massage. $70 and tipped $20.4 girls working I had the place to myself. One fellow monger came in about 45 minutes into my massage. Standard finish nothing special.

AngusGuy
12-31-20, 09:41
I was in the area and decided to give it a try on a Sunday. I suspect from other reviews that I saw Tiffany however I didn't ask for her name. Massage was so so but HE was solid with warm gel HJ. Quoted me 300 for FS which was a hard pass. She was attractive but I'm more economical and that is good money for 3 other providers LOL.

I doubt I would repeat but it was nice to check off my list.That was Tiffany without a doubt. $$$ For less than 1 hour? I'm not sure the famous Geoffrey Fieger charges that much. However he doesn't offer nude HJ, BBBJCIMWS, DATY or BBFS either. So your dollars are your business. Expensive trip on the Merry Go Round if that's your thing. Jenny at Saigon charges way less and does everything Tiffany does if not better. Unfortunately Jenny only works Sunday now as she has her own place. Call ahead next time even if you're in the parking lot. Covid relief money coming. Treat yourself if you dare. Start 2021 with a bang! Excuse the metaphor.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

HeeJung47
12-31-20, 10:46
That was Tiffany without a doubt. $$$ For less than 1 hour? I'm not sure the famous Geoffrey Fieger charges that much. However he doesn't offer nude HJ, BBBJCIMWS, DATY or BBFS either. So your dollars are your business. Expensive trip on the Merry Go Round if that's your thing. Jenny at Saigon charges way less and does everything Tiffany does if not better. Unfortunately Jenny only works Sunday now as she has her own place. Call ahead next time even if you're in the parking lot. Covid relief money coming. Treat yourself if you dare. Start 2021 with a bang! Excuse the metaphor.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/homeAre you saying that Tiffany is doing BBFS?. Wow!. Didn't know that.

TeeTime69
12-31-20, 10:52
There is no front desk. Tiffany is the front desk. That's part of the problem. You call to book with Jenny or someone else. Tiffany puts you on her own schedule until that's full. When you show up you get her or someone else that may free-up in the next 20 minutes. The other ladies do the same with no regard to your intentions. She needs to hire a receptionist. Stop stealing clients and double booking.This happened at Diamond Spa too. Asked for Coco, go there at my APPOINTMENT time, she's unavailable. I get a veteran named YoYo. On the plus side, her menu was more open. She was savvy enough to provide her personal cell for future appointments. She has since left for Brooklyn, NY.

Coco is worth the trip. Excellent deep tissue massage. Pleasant, not very talkative. Assumes you want some teasing and a HE. Mask stayed on.

$70 to start, tip $30 -40.

LexxxLuthor
12-31-20, 11:22
PM me if you need her number.

OnlyVrx
12-31-20, 12:00
Hey all, its been awhile since I posted a review. Here's what I've been up to over the last few weeks / mths.

Waterford Sarah: Most of the other reviews hit the nail on the head with this women. She's beautiful, welcoming, accommodating and as kinky as they come. Massage is actually top notch and the finish is even better. I'm not a FS guy so my visits consist of a solid massage, some rimming, and a solid BBBJ. She doesn't rush and I pay $$. Her comms are spotty at times and you may actually only see her 1 out of 3 times you make an appointment. She tends to cancel on you often. I've seen her a few times and always enjoy myself. From what I've heard she's moving down to FL around the end of Jan. I'd still recommend.

Lynn: Much, much, much older women. I'd say in her late 60's. Massage is sub-par at best but the finish is alright, HJ only. Payed the posted amount for the hr, $. 40. She's is very sweet and up beat but not my type. I won't repeat.

SWB / Ellie: Pretty standard visit at SWB. This is always a solid go-to for me. Ellie is beautiful, stunning face and a killer body. The massage was just alright. She only used oil for the last few minutes before the flip (which was surprising). I prefer oil for the massage portion. There was decent teasing and a pretty standard HJ finish. OTC roaming was aloud but nothing more (pretty standard here). Paid. 80 house and. 60 tip. I'd repeat. Before Jennie left I saw her a few times and she was my requested provider. IMO she offers an better massage than Ellie and a wonderful prostate check to go along with the standard finish. Ellie is better looking but Jennie take the cake for performance.

Novi Natasha: I've seen her many times and reviewed her often. Not much different from my previous visits. Nice relaxing massage, some ass play, solid edging HJ until the end and finished in Russia. She's probably the closest I've found to a true GFE. Paid $$ for the hr. I'd repeat.

Next on my list is the duo from Emma and Natasha, Yoko at Famous and Angelina in Midtown. Ill report bck!

Happy Holidays boys!

Vrx.

GolDark
12-31-20, 13:09
Hey all, its been awhile since I posted a review. Here's what I've been up to over the last few weeks / mths.

Waterford Sarah: Most of the other reviews hit the nail on the head with this women. She's beautiful, welcoming, accommodating and as kinky as they come. Massage is actually top notch and the finish is even better. I'm not a FS guy so my visits consist of a solid massage, some rimming, and a solid BBBJ. She doesn't rush and I pay $$. Her comms are spotty at times and you may actually only see her 1 out of 3 times you make an appointment. She tends to cancel on you often. I've seen her a few times and always enjoy myself. From what I've heard she's moving down to FL around the end of Jan. I'd still recommend.

Lynn: Much, much, much older women. I'd say in her late 60's. Massage is sub-par at best but the finish is alright, HJ only. Payed the posted amount for the hr, $. 40. She's is very sweet and up beat but not my type. I won't repeat.

SWB / Ellie: Pretty standard visit at SWB. This is always a solid go-to for me. Ellie is beautiful, stunning face and a killer body. The massage was just alright. She only used oil for the last few minutes before the flip (which was surprising). I prefer oil for the massage portion. There was decent teasing and a pretty standard HJ finish. OTC roaming was aloud but nothing more (pretty standard here). Paid. 80 house and. 60 tip. I'd repeat. Before Jennie left I saw her a few times and she was my requested provider. IMO she offers an better massage than Ellie and a wonderful prostate check to go along with the standard finish. Ellie is better looking but Jennie take the cake for performance.

Novi Natasha: I've seen her many times and reviewed her often. Not much different from my previous visits. Nice relaxing massage, some ass play, solid edging HJ until the end and finished in Russia. She's probably the closest I've found to a true GFE. Paid $$ for the hr. I'd repeat.

Next on my list is the duo from Emma and Natasha, Yoko at Famous and Angelina in Midtown. Ill report bck!

Happy Holidays boys!

Vrx.Jenny is supposedly at Alice Spa in Shelby now based on reports. Haven't verified myself, but yes, her prostate massage is fantastic. Perhaps I'm getting too graphic, but something about her finger in you while getting a HJ makes for a fantastic finish, very intense. Jenny also allows more roaming than is typical at the local HJ places so glad to hear she's still around.

I might be in the minority here, but the prettiest girl at SWB to me is Hannah.

Stampeed1977
12-31-20, 13:21
Has anyone had an experience at Great Hands Massage on Greenfield Rd north on 11 Mi in Berkley? Thanks in advance.

TullyBlanchard
12-31-20, 13:38

SWB / Ellie: Pretty standard visit at SWB. This is always a solid go-to for me. Ellie is beautiful, stunning face and a killer body. The massage was just alright. She only used oil for the last few minutes before the flip (which was surprising). I prefer oil for the massage portion. There was decent teasing and a pretty standard HJ finish. OTC roaming was aloud but nothing more (pretty standard here). Paid. 80 house and. 60 tip. I'd repeat. Before Jennie left I saw her a few times and she was my requested provider. IMO she offers an better massage than Ellie and a wonderful prostate check to go along with the standard finish. Ellie is better looking but Jennie take the cake for performance..Out of curiosity, where did Sarah have you finish?

FunNights69
12-31-20, 14:18
Does Jenny wear a glove for prostate play or does she bare finger (BFIA?)

Jenny is supposedly at Alice Spa in Shelby now based on reports. Haven't verified myself, but yes, her prostate massage is fantastic. Perhaps I'm getting too graphic, but something about her finger in you while getting a HJ makes for a fantastic finish, very intense. Jenny also allows more roaming than is typical at the local HJ places so glad to hear she's still around.

I might be in the minority here, but the prettiest girl at SWB to me is Hannah.

GolDark
12-31-20, 14:27
Does Jenny wear a glove for prostate play or does she bare finger (BFIA?)The last time I saw her, it was bare.

JoeTruck
12-31-20, 15:25
PM me if you need her number.Is this the same girl working out of her home that some thought she was a dead fish when it came to FS? She had a add up but can't seem to find it anymore.

Jp1225
01-01-21, 12:15
Visited Novi Massage (10 mile about 1/2 mile east of Meadowbrook) on Tuesday. Cici is petite thin and attractive, late 40's. She gives a decent massage (straddled my back and used her somewhat boney ass for some deep tissue work). Then went to more light pressure and some tease. On the flip, made flattering compliments about my "size" and nice body etc. And was went straight to rubbing over everything. HOWEVER. She gets the oil and says "you do?" indicating diy. I said "no you do?" To which she shakes her head no. Usually I say no thanks but this time I obliged. She was all about giving assistance though. Touching rubbing squeezing any part of Johnny and the boys that I wasn't. So this leads to my question.

So they can't (or won't) do the actual stroking but do everything else (including dirty talk, moaning, nipple play, allow otc or UTC roaming etc.). Why? Can't be because of the law. Because what they are willing to do is more than enough to get them in trouble. Can't be because of culture / religion because again, they've gone WAY past modesty at that point. Can't be because they have a husband or are saving themselves (or maybe it is that) but again they have definitely crossed a line from strictly professional at that point. Idk. Not that it matters as to WHY they tip toe in the waters, so to speak. I can understand the ones that do HE. I can understand those who don't (. Or those who require draping and are strictly pro. I don't understand the muddy waters of tempting and teasing and then diy.

Any thoughts on this?

Novi Massage was not bad. YMMV. But I wouldn't expect HE. Maybe subsequent visits produce more?

OnlyVrx
01-01-21, 12:25
Out of curiosity, where did Sarah have you finish?She helped me finish in Russia.

JohnDoee1
01-01-21, 12:47
That was Tiffany without a doubt. $$$ For less than 1 hour? I'm not sure the famous Geoffrey Fieger charges that much. However he doesn't offer nude HJ, BBBJCIMWS, DATY or BBFS either. So your dollars are your business. Expensive trip on the Merry Go Round if that's your thing. Jenny at Saigon charges way less and does everything Tiffany does if not better. Unfortunately Jenny only works Sunday now as she has her own place. Call ahead next time even if you're in the parking lot. Covid relief money coming. Treat yourself if you dare. Start 2021 with a bang! Excuse the metaphor.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/homeDoes Jen have a number? I'd like to set something up at her place instead Of going through Tiffany.

My inbox is open and happy new year!

CMorePussy
01-01-21, 13:13
Is this the same girl working out of her home that some thought she was a dead fish when it came to FS? She had a add up but can't seem to find it anymore.I'm not sure, but think you are talking about Jenn in Westland, she does a good BBBJ after a mediocre rub. I haven't tried her F / S, but it is said to be lame, just lies there like a dead fish.

The New World
01-01-21, 13:14
Reading your report, I wondered if you understood. Then I checked your status, senior, I thought that you should know. Then in your final statement you stated that you knew. I believe if you want great service, you need to be a regular. Call it building a relationship. If she was on the verge of assisting, she was letting you know that you can build a relationship. You said that you liked the place and the girl, remember her name and ask for her. Call and schedule with her. And from the beginning, tip well. You found a place where no stranger can walk in and say "HE". Sometimes DIY is the only way in. Of course, if she stands on the other side of the room at this point, was it a great massage.

Speaking of DYI, I haven't read anything about 15 and Vandyke in a very long time.

Visited Novi Massage (10 mile about 1/2 mile east of Meadowbrook) on Tuesday. Cici is petite thin and attractive, late 40's. She gives a decent massage (straddled my back and used her somewhat boney ass for some deep tissue work). Then went to more light pressure and some tease. On the flip, made flattering compliments about my "size" and nice body etc. And was went straight to rubbing over everything. HOWEVER. She gets the oil and says "you do?" indicating diy. I said "no you do?" To which she shakes her head no. Usually I say no thanks but this time I obliged. She was all about giving assistance though. Touching rubbing squeezing any part of Johnny and the boys that I wasn't. So this leads to my question.

So they can't (or won't) do the actual stroking but do everything else (including dirty talk, moaning, nipple play, allow otc or UTC roaming etc.). Why? Can't be because of the law. Because what they are willing to do is more than enough to get them in trouble. Can't be because of culture / religion because again, they've gone WAY past modesty at that point. Can't be because they have a husband or are saving themselves (or maybe it is that) but again they have definitely crossed a line from strictly professional at that point. Idk. Not that it matters as to WHY they tip toe in the waters, so to speak. I can understand the ones that do HE. I can understand those who don't (. Or those who require draping and are strictly pro. I don't understand the muddy waters of tempting and teasing and then diy.

Any thoughts on this?

Novi Massage was not bad. YMMV. But I wouldn't expect HE. Maybe subsequent visits produce more?

RayLatoole
01-01-21, 13:53

Any thoughts on this?

Novi Massage was not bad. YMMV. But I wouldn't expect HE. Maybe subsequent visits produce more?Is the Novi massage that you are referring to actually Asian health?. I've been there and haven't had any issues with having to do it myself.

JAsian
01-01-21, 14:14
Jenny is supposedly at Alice Spa in Shelby now based on reports. Haven't verified myself, but yes, her prostate massage is fantastic. Perhaps I'm getting too graphic, but something about her finger in you while getting a HJ makes for a fantastic finish, very intense. Jenny also allows more roaming than is typical at the local HJ places so glad to hear she's still around.

I might be in the minority here, but the prettiest girl at SWB to me is Hannah.I've always preferred Hannah there too.

Joey King
01-01-21, 15:11

I might be in the minority here, but the prettiest girl at SWB to me is Hannah.Jennie is at Alice Spa, I saw her about 2 weeks ago there.

RWhite
01-01-21, 17:04
Any intel on ocean blue spa In southwest Detroit on Mich ave?

Jp1225
01-01-21, 19:10
Is the Novi massage that you are referring to actually Asian health?. I've been there and haven't had any issues with having to do it myself.No Asian health is just past meadowbrook on the north side of 10 mile. This is further east and on the south side of rd (and on the rear of a building). Listing in Yelp is "Novi Massage".

Thanks for the input and I do know full well the value of establishing yourself as a regular. I also know how to immediately demonstrate that I am a safe client and I also tip generously and also detail as to why I have not tipped if service is not good or no extras are offered. I was speaking more in general of the places (or times) others may have experienced the same teasing / touching but still left to DIY. Most times it's either 1. Draping with no touch / tease and absolutely no HE or 2) teasing or some indication / discussion of more being offered. I was referring to what lies between those 2 scenarios.

Not the first time I've experienced it (yes I'm a senior) but always been a lingering question as to why cross the line to touching if they are not willing to follow thru?

Jp1225
01-01-21, 19:31
No Asian health is just past meadowbrook on the north side of 10 mile. This is further east and on the south side of rd (and on the rear of a building). Listing in Yelp is "Novi Massage".

Thanks for the input and I do know full well the value of establishing yourself as a regular. I also know how to immediately demonstrate that I am a safe client and I also tip generously and also detail as to why I have not tipped if service is not good or no extras are offered. I was speaking more in general of the places (or times) others may have experienced the same teasing / touching but still left to DIY. Most times it's either 1. Draping with no touch / tease and absolutely no HE or 2) teasing or some indication / discussion of more being offered. I was referring to what lies between those 2 scenarios.

Not the first time I've experienced it (yes I'm a senior) but always been a lingering question as to why cross the line to touching if they are not willing to follow thru?My mistake. I'm referring to Ocean Asian massage on 10 mile (Novi massage is on grand River) sorry for the confusion.

Jp1225
01-01-21, 20:14
I've tried and reported on 3 Novi area spas so far and none have provided a good / great massage with at least a HE for extra.

So what is the best / most consistent AMP near Novi that fits the description?

PieBoy
01-01-21, 20:25
I've tried and reported on 3 Novi area spas so far and none have provided a good / great massage with at least a HE for extra.

So what is the best / most consistent AMP near Novi that fits the description?Asian health.

HoldenCaul
01-01-21, 20:27
Stopped by M-1 the other day, was greeted by a different mamasan than before and led to a room. Explained that I've been to the place 100 times previously, dropped some names, and handed her 120. She said what do you want for that. I said everything. She said it costs a lot more for that than 120. I said OK, how much, she says 200. I said nah 120 is what I am willing to spend take it or leave it. She left it. Walked out, never got a look at any of the girl (s).

HeeJung47
01-01-21, 22:24

I might be in the minority here, but the prettiest girl at SWB to me is Hannah.Hannah is beautiful and looks exactly the same as she did 11 years ago, when she first came here. I just think Ellie has a sexier look and body. Hannah is kind of a " plain jane " type. She also could use to eat a few more big macs and milk shakes. A bit too thin. But, she also is the nicest girl in the area.

Argongas
01-01-21, 22:37
Nothing has changed. Whole family lives there and walks around and cooks while you get a HE behind a curtain.Been at the game a long time. Few years back I went for my one and only time. Walked in the front and saw the bathroom door open and some lady taking a whatever the fuck with the door open. I went into one of the real crummy wood panel rooms with a curtain and that lady came in. I left. Place was an absolute dump. How do they get away with it? Zoned residential?

This is why I don't play in AMPs much anymore. Even the real nice places often smell heavily of food, and walking past the rooms with the couches and cots and dimly lit TVs make me feel bad.

MagicMike5
01-02-21, 02:40
Has anyone had an experience at Great Hands Massage on Greenfield Rd north on 11 Mi in Berkley? Thanks in advance.They got 1 of the best massages and HE. YMMV but they will nickle and dime you.

Hap Hunter
01-02-21, 07:46
Stopped by M-1 the other day, was greeted by a different mamasan than before and led to a room. Explained that I've been to the place 100 times previously, dropped some names, and handed her 120. She said what do you want for that. I said everything. She said it costs a lot more for that than 120. I said OK, how much, she says 200. I said nah 120 is what I am willing to spend take it or leave it. She left it. Walked out, never got a look at any of the girl (s).TY for TOFTT. Many times my 2nd brain would of paid the extra $80. A few more walkouts like you did will help establish the price to $120.

AngusGuy
01-02-21, 09:32
Are you saying that Tiffany is doing BBFS?. Wow!. Didn't know that.She will only do a few per day. She is very tight and sensitive. That is why a recent post was quoted $$$. Benjamins seem to ease the strain. Tiffany is a prostitute. Isn't that what she is expected to do? Be aware that the appointment ends abruptly afterwards regardless of the time you paid for. You're left with the promise that she will make it up next time. My experience dates back to late 2019. I stopped seeing Tiffany due to her disregard for my time. That may have been my last time at Saigon.

SalBass
01-02-21, 10:40
She will only do a few per day. She is very tight and sensitive. That is why a recent post was quoted $$$. Benjamins seem to ease the strain. Tiffany is a prostitute. Isn't that what she is expected to do? Be aware that the appointment ends abruptly afterwards regardless of the time you paid for. You're left with the promise that she will make it up next time. My experience dates back to late 2019. I stopped seeing Tiffany due to her disregard for my time. That may have been my last time at Saigon.She's not tight or sensitive, it's just her excuse because she doesn't want you touching her so she says it hurts. Damn some people are gullible.

Jp1225
01-02-21, 10:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Argongas
01-02-21, 11:03
Sometimes (OK many times) I can't get my party started if you know what I mean. Does that mean I don't tip? Absolutely not. These people are human beings. You tip. Maybe it's the difference between a $30 or a $60 tip, OK. I'll buy that. But you tip something. Proud gentleman "moron" here.

Concupiscent69
01-02-21, 11:25
I am not going to try and answer all your questions, but I will say this. Any guy that gives a tip for jacking himself off is a moron. I am not giving a penny for someone to watch me finish myself. Talk about getting having your cake and eat it too. The DIY spas are the worst in the business. Don't tip them.Agreed. I visited such a place on 10 mile a few years back. On the flip side, she did a few areas close to the manhood, but never touched. I was obviously getting aroused but said nothing nor did nothing about it. She picks up my hand and placed on my arousal. I opened my eyes and viewed her with a perplexed look, then removed my hand. She tried it again and this time I said, that's for you to do. Needless to say, she never did, I never did and she finished the massage. As I was getting dressed, she did everything possible to help me get dressed by handing me my pants, socks, etc and even bending over to tie my shoe to ensure she receives a tip. I told her she needs to do more that that to receive a tip. Whether she understood or not, I'm not concerned. That was the last time I visited there.

Concupiscent69
01-02-21, 11:28
They got 1 of the best massages and HE. YMMV but they will nickle and dime you.Been there. Was never nickled and dimed. Great massage and she finished with HE. Not the greatest looking nor youngest gal, but she did the job with OTC roaming.

Concupiscent69
01-02-21, 11:30
I am not going to try and answer all your questions, but I will say this. Any guy that gives a tip for jacking himself off is a moron. I am not giving a penny for someone to watch me finish myself. Talk about getting having your cake and eat it too. The DIY spas are the worst in the business. Don't tip them.I forgot to add, I did tip her $20 as the massage was good.

AngusGuy
01-02-21, 11:33
She's not tight or sensitive, it's just her excuse because she doesn't want you touching her so she says it hurts. Damn some people are gullible.For some people she is, depending on what they have to work with. Sounds like it's not the case for you. Just going by my experience and PM I have received. Doesn't matter. She's history.

JayTwo21
01-02-21, 11:35
Checked out Chinese massage in the plaza next to the sub shop. Typical 1 hr massage. $70 and tipped $20.4 girls working I had the place to myself. One fellow monger came in about 45 minutes into my massage. Standard finish nothing special.What area.

SalBass
01-02-21, 12:16
For some people she is, depending on what they have to work with. Sounds like it's not the case for you. Just going by my experience and PM I have received. Doesn't matter. She's history.Has nothing to do with size, she bitches if you touch or lick her clit.

That it's too sensitive or hurts. She's a scammer and you're dumb enough.

To believe that your little cock is too big. You realize she's had kids, so.

Your little member isn't hurting her.

Amp Adickt
01-02-21, 12:20
She's not tight or sensitive, it's just her excuse because she doesn't want you touching her so she says it hurts. Damn some people are gullible.I've seen a Tina, I think that's what her name was, back in the day there when the upper deck was non-existent. She was nice, cute, and shy. Got a slide, it was my first and seems like it was her first too. Ended up finishing all over her juicy pussy while she slid up and down. She really got into it too. I ended up with a FIV and she definitely had a happy ending too. Shaking and soaking my cramped up hand.

Anyway, wish she was still around but I guess she was just stepping in as a temp. She normally worked in the front. Since then I've only seen T. I've wanted to see Jenn, Heather, and the first AA provider there. She's really popular amongst our fellow mongers here. I can't believe I don't remember her name. Anyway, for the last 2 years I've seen T here and there. Yes she over books and yes there were times she was either late or rushed which is definitely frustrating but out of the 15 or so times I've seen her it probably happened twice or maybe 3 x. Other than that when she's not late or rushing my experience with her has been pretty good. BBBJ DATY while somewhat giving me a decent massage. Yes her massage is somewhat just like a light rub but I really like the hot stones, she's really good with that. And I must say her massage lately had gotten a little bit better with more pressure BUT definitely not comparable to the AMPs that really have good massage skills. Anyway, I would like to Jenn but with her being busy and only there 1 day a week I'll continue to see T until I manage to get an appt with Jenn.

I've wanted to have FS with T but 250-300 plus house fee is just not worth it. Just my 2 cents. Happy new year boys. Take care and be safe!

Amp Adickt
01-02-21, 12:21
Has nothing to do with size, she bitches if you touch or lick her clit.

That it's too sensitive or hurts. She's a scammer and you're dumb enough.

To believe that your little cock is too big. You realize she's had kids, so.

Your little member isn't hurting her.I've seen a Tina, I think that's what her name was, back in the day there when the upper deck was non-existent. She was nice, cute, and shy. Got a slide, it was my first and seems like it was her first too. Ended up finishing all over her juicy pussy while she slid up and down. She really got into it too. I ended up with a FIV and she definitely had a happy ending too. Shaking and soaking my cramped up hand.

Anyway, wish she was still around but I guess she was just stepping in as a temp. She normally worked in the front. Since then I've only seen T. I've wanted to see Jenn, Heather, and the first AA provider there. She's really popular amongst our fellow mongers here. I can't believe I don't remember her name. Anyway, for the last 2 years I've seen T here and there. Yes she over books and yes there were times she was either late or rushed which is definitely frustrating but out of the 15 or so times I've seen her it probably happened twice or maybe 3 x. Other than that when she's not late or rushing my experience with her has been pretty good. BBBJ DATY while somewhat giving me a decent massage. Yes her massage is somewhat just like a light rub but I really like the hot stones, she's really good with that. And I must say her massage lately had gotten a little bit better with more pressure BUT definitely not comparable to the AMPs that really have good massage skills. Anyway, I would like to Jenn but with her being busy and only there 1 day a week I'll continue to see T until I manage to get an appt with Jenn.

I've wanted to have FS with T but 250-300 plus house fee is just not worth it. Just my 2 cents. Happy new year boys. Take care and be safe!

Nikolai Volkof
01-02-21, 12:29
What area.I think he's talking about Chinese Full Body on Wayne Road in Westland.

Amp Adickt
01-02-21, 12:30
Been around here and there. Have had the good the bad and the ugly experiences. I absolutely enjoy Pro body. Like I've said before in the past I frequent this place along with 2 or 3 other favorites. For a really good massage with nack walking. Anyway just wanted to ask. Has anyone ever gotten more than a standard HE here? Like I said I come here a lot and I tip fairly well and have offered more but my YMMV only gets me the standard. The staff is nice a (young-ish) and the place is clean and in a safer area. And the massage is great. Just wondering if anyone has had more? PM me please if you feel more comfortable and tell me please how you got them to give you more. Is there a special handshake or code or something?

Thanks in advance. Happy 2021 everyone. Be safe!

The New World
01-02-21, 12:43
For good service and attention, I think. 4 is on the cheap side. You know they remember you. The girls keep their own wall of shame, as we do.

They get paid very little out of that 70 after operating expenses and housing.

Take care of our girls.

Checked out Chinese massage in the plaza next to the sub shop. Typical 1 hr massage. $70 and tipped $20.4 girls working I had the place to myself. One fellow monger came in about 45 minutes into my massage. Standard finish nothing special.

AdamNoeve
01-02-21, 12:43
In a week or so, Lucky Massage will open at 75X E Nine Mile in Ferndale. Same spot as Relax Spa a couple years ago. She is just waiting to have internet and phone installed.Did this open?

CarmeloJoe35
01-02-21, 13:19
What area.The Chinese Massage place next to Penn Station subs in the Holiday Plaza. It the first big plaza south of Joy road on the west side of Wayne Rd.

CarmeloJoe35
01-02-21, 14:14
I haven't commented or reviewed Tiffany in a long time, primarily because it had been almost 11 months since I visited her room which is a plush pleasure sanctuary. I've been having fun elsewhere, primarily at a few Chinese massage places. But just before the holiday I paid her a visit for an hour and it was great to see her again. I was her first appointment on a Saturday. As usual, she offered some wine which was relaxing.

We spent the first 5-20 minutes catching up and re-familiarizing ourselves with each others' body and then I went down on her gently licking and caressing. I know her pretty well and I think she genuinely enjoyed it. After a while she wants to get on top and she does a partial body slide without any oil, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but believe it or not, I was a little nervous with her after not seeing her for so long. Anyway after a little GFE catch up, she goes for the BBJ (YMMV). She is comfortable with me so shortly after she turns around and we are 69 (again, YMMV). We were like this for a little while before I blew. She had originally agreed to CIM, but didn't, so that was disappointing. The only way I really like a BJ is when the tongue is firmly against the tip of my dick while I'm blowing. The roughness of the tongue sends me through the roof. Seriously. Anyway, it still felt great. We were pretty close to the end of the session and she went and cleaned up. Afterward she came back in and continued the GFE experience.

Tiffany was very caring and gentle the entire time. She didn't even check her phone but once or twice right at the beginning. I plan to return and I think it will be even better the next time. It was great to see her and feel her again. Total price was $200.

ContinentalMan
01-02-21, 15:14

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/homeBBFS with Jen always good. Wonder how much she actually does. Definitely cheaper than seeing Tiffany.

Stampeed1977
01-02-21, 16:58
They got 1 of the best massages and HE. YMMV but they will nickle and dime you.Thanks for the heads up. I'll give them a try this week.

StalkOfLife
01-02-21, 17:20
Tried this place again, Got Monique or Monica something like that. Chunky, bigger gut than tits, plump ass, FUPA, yuck. Mother I'd Rather Not Fuck. 50 ish. She's nice enough but not my cup of tea.

Decent massage, horribly awkward hand job. No idea why anyone goes here. Tried for Ellie, as mentioned on here, but got stuck with this loser.

$60 for half hour, left $40 on table for her half-hearted efforts.

I agree that Ellie is cute. She isn't just cute, she's beautiful, sexy, and speals great english. But DOES NOT let FIV or FIA, that's a no-go.

LigmaPatient0
01-02-21, 19:51
I had a decent relationship with the owner and was a frequent patron, also she gives a good massage with the right amount of teasing and great HE that'll leave your balls twitching.

Her employees aren't up to par anymore with one of them being a scammer.

Mimi gives a slightly below average massage with an average HE, also doesn't do anything beyond her hands.

Nicole is the scammer offered BJ and wants tip upfront for it. She mounts you and pretends to give it you. I had her get down to see what's she's doing but she hides what she's doing with her hair and when I tried to move her hair to see what's up.

She gives up and switches to HJ. This happened twice because she said more next time same BS like last time.

Well this time I just needed just a quick bust and called up the owner to see who was in and it was just these two (owner doesn't provide no more).

I just wanted a simple quick HE so I picked the scammer because her massage was better than mimi. Her massage was average, we get to the flip. She noticed I was asking for BJ like I did the previous time and asked if I wanted it and I was like no just HJ. ***** tried to pull the same BS a third time but I was like no just HJ.

Anyways if you can't convince to owner to service you don't even bother going here.

GolDark
01-03-21, 10:40
Tried this place again, Got Monique or Monica something like that. Chunky, bigger gut than tits, plump ass, FUPA, yuck. Mother I'd Rather Not Fuck. 50 ish. She's nice enough but not my cup of tea.

Decent massage, horribly awkward hand job. No idea why anyone goes here. Tried for Ellie, as mentioned on here, but got stuck with this loser.

$60 for half hour, left $40 on table for her half-hearted efforts.Wow, I get not being attracted to a provider. That's fine. But she's a "loser" for just trying to make money the best way she can like the rest of us? Seems kinda harsh.

GolDark
01-03-21, 10:47
I haven't commented or reviewed Tiffany in a long time, primarily because it had been almost 11 months since I visited her room which is a plush pleasure sanctuary. I've been having fun elsewhere, primarily at a few Chinese massage places. But just before the holiday I paid her a visit for an hour and it was great to see her again. I was her first appointment on a Saturday. As usual, she offered some wine which was relaxing.

We spent the first 5-20 minutes catching up and re-familiarizing ourselves with each others' body and then I went down on her gently licking and caressing. I know her pretty well and I think she genuinely enjoyed it. After a while she wants to get on top and she does a partial body slide without any oil, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but believe it or not, I was a little nervous with her after not seeing her for so long. Anyway after a little GFE catch up, she goes for the BBJ (YMMV). She is comfortable with me so shortly after she turns around and we are 69 (again, YMMV). We were like this for a little while before I blew. She had originally agreed to CIM, but didn't, so that was disappointing. The only way I really like a BJ is when the tongue is firmly against the tip of my dick while I'm blowing. The roughness of the tongue sends me through the roof. Seriously. Anyway, it still felt great. We were pretty close to the end of the session and she went and cleaned up. Afterward she came back in and continued the GFE experience.

Tiffany was very caring and gentle the entire time. She didn't even check her phone but once or twice right at the beginning. I plan to return and I think it will be even better the next time. It was great to see her and feel her again. Total price was $200.Your Tiffany reports read like amateur erotica LOL. Not hating at all, I appreciate it.

I saw her again recently for FS. As much hate / love she gets both ways and often times, deservedly so, I do consider her the crown jewel of the metro Detroit massage scene.

RunMfRun
01-03-21, 11:46
After hearing all the good things about SWB, decided to try it out. Did an hour with a pretty 40 ish lady. Great massage, She did alot of the massage while sitting on top of me, I like that. Nice HE to finish.

Will be back, makes it so much more enjoyable when the masseuse is a pretty.

DragonSnake
01-03-21, 12:13
I had seen jessica in the past, about 3 years ago so setup appt for a sun morning. I arrived called said I'm here, she said oh you actually came. Wt, she said be there in 10 min. She got there we went in she said 75 for hour. Got on table no drape, she gave so so massage and talked constantly. On flip I really started looking at her and she didn't look like the jessica I had seen in the past, but she said she was. 5 min into rub she says you want extra, whatttt, the jessica I saw in the past wouldn't even get near jr, LOL. I said yes she said how much, she wanted 50 I gave her 40. No touching her at all. Anyhow soso massage decent HJ. DS.

CarmeloJoe35
01-03-21, 12:26
Your Tiffany reports read like amateur erotica LOL. Not hating at all, I appreciate it.

I saw her again recently for FS. As much hate / love she gets both ways and often times, deservedly so, I do consider her the crown jewel of the metro Detroit massage scene.Haha. Thanks! I haven't done FS with her in a long time. Maybe I will soon. However, I saw your report on the escort page on the hotel asian chick you found on adult search. Is it strictly sexual or is there any massage? Usually those hotel Asians are so rushed and usually low on the looks scale that I've avoided them.

DragonSnake
01-03-21, 12:27
Dearborn. skipthegames.com/ massage / black_caribbean / full-body-massage-w-pain-relie /918791233013.

Has anyone seen this lady for massage, any info would be appreciated, thanks, DS.

GolDark
01-03-21, 12:46
Haha. Thanks! I haven't done FS with her in a long time. Maybe I will soon. However, I saw your report on the escort page on the hotel asian chick you found on adult search. Is it strictly sexual or is there any massage? Usually those hotel Asians are so rushed and usually low on the looks scale that I've avoided them.Strictly sexual, no massage. Those types of ads are always hit or miss (mostly miss) but every once in a while, you get lucky.

FunNights69
01-03-21, 17:03
Went to SWB a couple days ago and ending up getting Yumi (I think). Short good looking girl. Sat on me and grinded her pussy into me for like 10 minutes which was nice. Solid tease and massage with a standard HE with OTC roaming.

Argongas
01-03-21, 17:19
Super intrigued. She is adamant about sexual stuff and I found her FB and she posted a few times about how put off she was by it all. Ranted about Asian places and stuff. But also, why on skip the games if you don't do anything.

Dearborn. skipthegames.com/ massage / black_caribbean / full-body-massage-w-pain-relie /918791233013.

Has anyone seen this lady for massage, any info would be appreciated, thanks, DS.

MathewK3
01-03-21, 19:56
Can anyone message me Sarah in Waterford contact. Planning on visiting this week.

CarmeloJoe35
01-03-21, 21:09
Has anyone been to this place, yet? PM if that is preferable. Is this Saigon's competition?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lucky-massage-ferndale-mi-91889#rubmaps.

HungaryMan
01-03-21, 21:10
After hearing all the good things about SWB, decided to try it out. Did an hour with a pretty 40 ish lady. Great massage, She did alot of the massage while sitting on top of me, I like that. Nice HE to finish.

Will be back, makes it so much more enjoyable when the masseuse is a pretty.Did you get her name?

LopezJavi34
01-03-21, 21:43
Super intrigued. She is adamant about sexual stuff and I found her FB and she posted a few times about how put off she was by it all. Ranted about Asian places and stuff. But also, why on skip the games if you don't do anything.But it is 100% legit massage. Solid massage. Good price. Sexy lady. But zero extras to be had. She posts on Skip cause she isn't licensed in Michigan and just trying to reach out to more people.

BramStroker
01-03-21, 21:54
I decided to try this one out because I saw the ad here. Wasn't sure if it was the same since your url was split, but this one of the first results I saw when I filtered the site by massage.

I was aiming to get a legit massage and didn't really care for extras so I tried her out. Any extras would be a bonus surprise in my case so I didn't really ask.

Massage went very legit. Oil heavy and good pressure, focused on pain points. Price is as listed. There was no teasing and I didn't bother with roaming since I got no signals. There's a shower available (by yourself) after you're done since the oil is heavy.

Location seems okay. A motel at Dearborn on Mich Ave, didn't feel as shady as Red Roof Inn etc. One thing I noticed that scared me a bit was there was guy in her room that was just leaving as soon as she opened the door. Thought that was a bit suspect but there was no trouble surrounding that later.

The massage experience felt very relaxing. Good environment and felt somewhat safe.

Given that this was on STG, I would keep a glimmer of hope alive for extras but I wasn't really keen on asking. If anyone is in the mood for a strict massage with 0 extras, this would be the place to go IMO.

Argongas
01-03-21, 22:27
Ok. Look. It's been so dry in my neck of the woods lately that willing to even entertain legit massages that let you undrape.

Does anyone have any recommendations for non-AMP therapists who let you skip the drape? Let you diy? Or get very flirty but haven't closed the deal?

Also, I know a lot of those pretty girl places are all teases. Anyone have any experience with the walled lake joint? Is it like above? All tease and no cheese?

BadBosco
01-03-21, 23:17
A few days or a week or so ago I read a post from an Indian or Asian guy (can't remember) ranting how Jennifer refused service. He indicated that the thought it was because of his "color / race" Well, here is some more info on that. She was telling me me that "some guy" came for an appointment and asked to use the restroom immediately, she said "OK" . He came out and for some reason she went in there and found his crap filled underwear in the garbage and a plugged toilet. As she put it, she told the guy to leave and was fairly pissed (witch she have every right to be).

She never mentioned any personal details about the guy, but it sounds like the guy in previous post, he did mention using the restroom.

And to clarify a bit more, I asked her if I could refer my good friend, stating that he is AA. She told me that she sees anyone that is clean and respectful, and has a very diverse client base.

It actually was a funny listening to her tell the story, she also gave allot more of her "thoughts" but never mentioned any details about the guy.

HungaryMan
01-03-21, 23:38
I decided to try this one out because I saw the ad here. Wasn't sure if it was the same since your url was split, but this one of the first results I saw when I filtered the site by massage.

I was aiming to get a legit massage and didn't really care for extras so I tried her out. Any extras would be a bonus surprise in my case so I didn't really ask.

Massage went very legit. Oil heavy and good pressure, focused on pain points. Price is as listed. There was no teasing and I didn't bother with roaming since I got no signals. There's a shower available (by yourself) after you're done since the oil is heavy.

Location seems okay. A motel at Dearborn on Mich Ave, didn't feel as shady as Red Roof Inn etc. One thing I noticed that scared me a bit was there was guy in her room that was just leaving as soon as she opened the door. Thought that was a bit suspect but there was no trouble surrounding that later.

The massage experience felt very relaxing. Good environment and felt somewhat safe.

Given that this was on STG, I would keep a glimmer of hope alive for extras but I wasn't really keen on asking. If anyone is in the mood for a strict massage with 0 extras, this would be the place to go IMO.So was the massage done on the bed?

LigmaPatient0
01-04-21, 00:20
A few days or a week or so ago I read a post from an Indian or Asian guy (can't remember) ranting how Jennifer refused service. He indicated that the thought it was because of his "color / race" Well, here is some more info on that. She was telling me me that "some guy" came for an appointment and asked to use the restroom immediately, she said "OK" . He came out and for some reason she went in there and found his crap filled underwear in the garbage and a plugged toilet. As she put it, she told the guy to leave and was fairly pissed (witch she have every right to be).

She never mentioned any personal details about the guy, but it sounds like the guy in previous post, he did mention using the restroom.

And to clarify a bit more, I asked her if I could refer my good friend, stating that he is AA. She told me that she sees anyone that is clean and respectful, and has a very diverse client base.

It actually was a funny listening to her tell the story, she also gave allot more of her "thoughts" but never mentioned any details about the guy.I remember that post but I could've sworn he was talking about Down River Nuru and not Jennifer in westland or am I just being ignorant and they're the same person? I've dreamed about Down River Nuru about a year ago and everything was fine and she had no problem servicing me as I'm an Asian person.

I got curious and even recently set an appointment with Down River Nuru but had to cancel because of circumstances and she was fine with meeting me. She didn't have any issue with race.

Long story short are we talking about the same provider?

Argongas
01-04-21, 02:22
Any word on what happened to the ladies from Holistic Touch? I know a few are on FB and insta. One seems to have hit the reset button and is legit. But does anyone know of any of them still do massages on the side? They all still look great.

The New World
01-04-21, 07:28
Ok. Look. It's been so dry in my neck of the woods lately that willing to even entertain legit massages that let you undrape.

Does anyone have any recommendations for non-AMP therapists who let you skip the drape? Let you diy? Or get very flirty but haven't closed the deal?

Also, I know a lot of those pretty girl places are all teases. Anyone have any experience with the walled lake joint? Is it like above? All tease and no cheese?Go back 20 pages and read until you are caught up.

BlackHawk3200
01-04-21, 08:43
Has anyone been to this place, yet? PM if that is preferable. Is this Saigon's competition?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lucky-massage-ferndale-mi-91889#rubmaps.Last time I was there it was great hands, moved from greenfield rd in sthfield.

Was a good legit massage.

BramStroker
01-04-21, 09:41
It was done on a massage table she had.

So was the massage done on the bed?

GolDark
01-04-21, 10:47
I remember that post but I could've sworn he was talking about Down River Nuru and not Jennifer in westland or am I just being ignorant and they're the same person? I've dreamed about Down River Nuru about a year ago and everything was fine and she had no problem servicing me as I'm an Asian person.

I got curious and even recently set an appointment with Down River Nuru but had to cancel because of circumstances and she was fine with meeting me. She didn't have any issue with race.

Long story short are we talking about the same provider?No, Jen in Westland and down river nuru lady are 2 different providers. Neither are lookers but provide some unique services.

Pro tip: since Jen's massage generally sucks, (and you're really going there for the fantastic BBBJ), just opt for half an hour instead of the hour. You can get by for $30 to save some money, save on the endless chatter and get to the point of why you're really there.

Mrtroy
01-04-21, 10:58
Hi driving in my semi is early morning. Has anyone been here any good luck? One google review said does back walking. Wonder if its a hit or miss.

DragonSnake
01-04-21, 13:00
Super intrigued. She is adamant about sexual stuff and I found her FB and she posted a few times about how put off she was by it all. Ranted about Asian places and stuff. But also, why on skip the games if you don't do anything.Thanks dude, that's what I needed to know, appreciate it. DS.

STime
01-04-21, 13:11
Does anyone have any intel on Empire Spa on 10 Mile & Van Dyke? I just noticed it today in my travels. It looks like a place that is promising. I don't have the time in the near future to check it out but will as soon I have a chance.

IDime
01-04-21, 13:34
No, Jen in Westland and down river nuru lady are 2 different providers. Neither are lookers but provide some unique services.

Pro tip: since Jen's massage generally sucks, (and you're really going there for the fantastic BBBJ), just opt for half an hour instead of the hour. You can get by for $30 to save some money, save on the endless chatter and get to the point of why you're really there.The Downriver nuru lady, does not see AA's per her ad. Which "AA" means African American's. I made an appointment with her before looking at her ad, which she accepted. So, after reviewing her ad I texted her to see if she wanted to cancel; that said appointment, and she said "yes and sorry". She does discriminate as it relates to who she will provide services too. IMHO.

OnlyVrx
01-04-21, 16:20
So I saw these 2 lovely ladies over the holidays for a duo. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The comms were very easy and setup was quick and simple, in a safe location in Novi. If anyone has seen Natasha solo this duo experience was much the same but x2. The massage was actually very good, and the GFE these 2 offered was extremely sensual. They work very well with each other. There was a lot of teasing from the start, ass play, DFK and mutual touch. My only issue is the finish and the fee, both of which I was aware of going into the visit. These 2 ladies only offer a HJ finish (multiple pops are OK) and are charging 4 bills / 1 hr. If anyone has ever received a different finish from either of these 2 ladies please let me know! For this service at this price point I feel it's a little steep for a repeat but I had to give it a try. Both ladies are attractive with spectacular bolt-ons and knows how to please. If they ever reduce their fee a bit and offer a BJ finish this team would be a game changer IMO. All in all I would recommend at least once if you have the cash to burn. They did say they will offer the duo again based on individual request.

Wally2822
01-04-21, 16:26
So I saw these 2 lovely ladies over the holidays for a duo. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The comms were very easy and setup was quick and simple, in a safe location in Novi. If anyone has seen Natasha solo this duo experience was much the same but x2. The massage was actually very good, and the GFE these 2 offered was extremely sensual. They work very well with each other. There was a lot of teasing from the start, ass play, DFK and mutual touch. My only issue is the finish and the fee, both of which I was aware of going into the visit. These 2 ladies only offer a HJ finish (multiple pops are OK) and are charging 4 bills / 1 hr. If anyone has ever received a different finish from either of these 2 ladies please let me know! For this service at this price point I feel it's a little steep for a repeat but I had to give it a try. Both ladies are attractive with spectacular bolt-ons and knows how to please. If they ever reduce their fee a bit and offer a BJ finish this team would be a game changer IMO. All in all I would recommend at least once if you have the cash to burn. They did say they will offer the duo again depending on requests.I recently saw Emma at a hotel in Novi. Very easy to communicate and set the appointment up with. She didn't allow any DFK in my session and gave an extremely oily rub. Nice woman but personally not my type. Her bolt ons felt like the hard stiff silicon titties from the 90's. $100 for the half hour. I don't think I will repeat.

AvBrent
01-04-21, 16:50
I'm sorry my guy but ain't no way in hell I'm laying $400 for an hour long back massage with an HJ. 200 bucks each?.

So I saw these 2 lovely ladies over the holidays for a duo. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The comms were very easy and setup was quick and simple, in a safe location in Novi. If anyone has seen Natasha solo this duo experience was much the same but x2. The massage was actually very good, and the GFE these 2 offered was extremely sensual. They work very well with each other. There was a lot of teasing from the start, ass play, DFK and mutual touch. My only issue is the finish and the fee, both of which I was aware of going into the visit. These 2 ladies only offer a HJ finish (multiple pops are OK) and are charging 4 bills / 1 hr. If anyone has ever received a different finish from either of these 2 ladies please let me know! For this service at this price point I feel it's a little steep for a repeat but I had to give it a try. Both ladies are attractive with spectacular bolt-ons and knows how to please. If they ever reduce their fee a bit and offer a BJ finish this team would be a game changer IMO. All in all I would recommend at least once if you have the cash to burn. They did say they will offer the duo again depending on requests.

Zoman
01-04-21, 19:35
Another cash app, venmo, PayPal girl.

OnlyVrx
01-04-21, 20:36
My fault. Just read back my post. Meant to type LK, not DFK during my visit. My apologies fellas. BTW, You're spot on about Emma's tits! LOL.

I recently saw Emma at a hotel in Novi. Very easy to communicate and set the appointment up with. She didn't allow any DFK in my session and gave an extremely oily rub. Nice woman but personally not my type. Her bolt ons felt like the hard stiff silicon titties from the 90's. $100 for the half hour. I don't think I will repeat.

So I saw these 2 lovely ladies over the holidays for a duo. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The comms were very easy and setup was quick and simple, in a safe location in Novi. If anyone has seen Natasha solo this duo experience was much the same but x2. The massage was actually very good, and the GFE these 2 offered was extremely sensual. They work very well with each other. There was a lot of teasing from the start, ass play, DFK and mutual touch. My only issue is the finish and the fee, both of which I was aware of going into the visit. These 2 ladies only offer a HJ finish (multiple pops are OK) and are charging 4 bills / 1 hr. If anyone has ever received a different finish from either of these 2 ladies please let me know! For this service at this price point I feel it's a little steep for a repeat but I had to give it a try. Both ladies are attractive with spectacular bolt-ons and knows how to please. If they ever reduce their fee a bit and offer a BJ finish this team would be a game changer IMO. All in all I would recommend at least once if you have the cash to burn. They did say they will offer the duo again based on individual request.

GolDark
01-04-21, 21:08
So I saw these 2 lovely ladies over the holidays for a duo. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The comms were very easy and setup was quick and simple, in a safe location in Novi. If anyone has seen Natasha solo this duo experience was much the same but x2. The massage was actually very good, and the GFE these 2 offered was extremely sensual. They work very well with each other. There was a lot of teasing from the start, ass play, DFK and mutual touch. My only issue is the finish and the fee, both of which I was aware of going into the visit. These 2 ladies only offer a HJ finish (multiple pops are OK) and are charging 4 bills / 1 hr. If anyone has ever received a different finish from either of these 2 ladies please let me know! For this service at this price point I feel it's a little steep for a repeat but I had to give it a try. Both ladies are attractive with spectacular bolt-ons and knows how to please. If they ever reduce their fee a bit and offer a BJ finish this team would be a game changer IMO. All in all I would recommend at least once if you have the cash to burn. They did say they will offer the duo again based on individual request.What's the best way to get a hold of Natasha? Tried setting up something through text but she was busy. Tried a few days later but no response. Is calling the better option?

Been hearing great things, so wanted to try.

KrisJack
01-05-21, 02:26
Any word on what happened to the ladies from Holistic Touch? I know a few are on FB and insta. One seems to have hit the reset button and is legit. But does anyone know of any of them still do massages on the side? They all still look great.Are you talking about the one from 94 and Haggerty? I'd love to know what they were up to and if any were still around. Tina was terrific.

XirCom
01-05-21, 07:18

Also, I know a lot of those pretty girl places are all teases. Anyone have any experience with the walled lake joint? Is it like above? All tease and no cheese?Try Faith in St Clair Shores.

IDime
01-05-21, 08:49
I remember that post but I could've sworn he was talking about Down River Nuru and not Jennifer in westland or am I just being ignorant and they're the same person? I've dreamed about Down River Nuru about a year ago and everything was fine and she had no problem servicing me as I'm an Asian person.

Long story short are we talking about the same provider?The Downriver nuru lady, does not see AA's per her ad. Which "AA" means African American's. I made an appointment with her before looking at her ad, which she accepted. So, after reviewing her ad I texted her to see if she wanted to cancel; that said appointment, and she said "yes and sorry". She does discriminate as it relates to who she will provide services too. Per her own cancellation. Stay safe Gents.

TheCarlMan
01-05-21, 09:33
Try Faith in St Clair Shores.Anyone been to the new place in St. Clair Shores? On Harper.

JungLee
01-05-21, 11:06
Visited Emma last week. Nice location and neat room. She must be mid 40's closer to 50. Nice oily massage, body rub. If you like that. HJ only. Easy to communicate with and pleasant personality. Won't repeat unless there is more to offer. $ for HHR. Stay safe!

Stache27
01-05-21, 11:12
Anyone see Sophie in Eastpointe? Rates look fine and she has a verified profile, but I see no one's reviewed her when I did a search on here. Plus when I type that number into sumosearch, there's pics of different girls posting the ad with that number.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2183875

TeeTime69
01-05-21, 12:53
Anyone been to the new place in St. Clair Shores? On Harper.PER her INSTAGRAM this morning, not yet. Still packing.

CMorePussy
01-05-21, 12:57
Anyone see Sophie in Eastpointe? Rates look fine and she has a verified profile, but I see no one's reviewed her when I did a search on here. Plus when I type that number into sumosearch, there's pics of different girls posting the ad with that number.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2183875Waste of time, I contacted them a while back and its another one of those bikini rub places. They promise you the world on the phone, but when you show up its $ for this and $ for that and they end up doing nothing.

MHO.

The New World
01-05-21, 13:04
That is Kelly Spa.

Google the phone number.

A beautiful girl with little massage training rubs her hands on you and then insults you for asking for an HE while they advertise in the adult section.

Maybe this girl has massage training, I don't know.

But search out bikini places on this form.

Stop by and let us know how it went.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2183875

JohnSolo
01-05-21, 14:52
So I saw these 2 lovely ladies over the holidays for a duo. Over all I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The comms were very easy and setup was quick and simple, in a safe location in Novi. If anyone has seen Natasha solo this duo experience was much the same but x2. The massage was actually very good, and the GFE these 2 offered was extremely sensual. They work very well with each other. There was a lot of teasing from the start, ass play, DFK and mutual touch. My only issue is the finish and the fee, both of which I was aware of going into the visit. These 2 ladies only offer a HJ finish (multiple pops are OK) and are charging 4 bills / 1 hr. If anyone has ever received a different finish from either of these 2 ladies please let me know! For this service at this price point I feel it's a little steep for a repeat but I had to give it a try. Both ladies are attractive with spectacular bolt-ons and knows how to please. If they ever reduce their fee a bit and offer a BJ finish this team would be a game changer IMO. All in all I would recommend at least once if you have the cash to burn. They did say they will offer the duo again based on individual request.Are Pics of Emma available somewhere?