PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

Lamarr
10-17-20, 23:29
Been trying to contact Bonita through various mediums for little over a week now but have gotten the cold shoulder. Anyone know if she's out of town or not seeing anyone?Saw her last week. I know her schedule has been full!

AngusGuy
10-18-20, 00:52
Been trying to contact Bonita through various mediums for little over a week now but have gotten the cold shoulder. Anyone know if she's out of town or not seeing anyone?That's just the way she treats potential customers. I drove 1 hr to her former location in Southfield and was never given to exact address when I was at Tele and 10 mile. No answer to calls. That is extremely rude on her part. Why treat people that way when you haven't even met them? Never bothered to try again. Some reports favor her colleagues as she is beginning to show it's time to cater to the Old age homes.

JumpingBean
10-18-20, 08:14
That's just the way she treats potential customers. I drove 1 hr to her former location in Southfield and was never given to exact address when I was at Tele and 10 mile. No answer to calls. That is extremely rude on her part. Why treat people that way when you haven't even met them? Never bothered to try again. Some reports favor her colleagues as she is beginning to show it's time to cater to the Old age homes.Bonita seems to be ghosting of late, not sure what is going on. She has always provided a good service, but driving 45 minutes and you get ghosted you tend to lose faith in that provider- her side kick Bella on the other hand provides a very nice massage-.

And has a very nice clean studio as well.

Good luck and be safe.

CrustNuts
10-18-20, 09:48
Been trying to contact Bonita through various mediums for little over a week now but have gotten the cold shoulder. Anyone know if she's out of town or not seeing anyone?The only media Bonita uses to communicate are voice and text. If you contact her through email on her web page, it will be answered by the guy that maintains her page. He always says to call Bonita.

LameelCono
10-18-20, 11:59
Anyone know if joy offers " extras"? I feel it's on the table but only received typical release of pressure. LOL.Not offered there. Best massage and good ending. Be happy with that. Only a few can even close to the massage offered at Bella.

HawaBoy55
10-18-20, 12:37
This place seems to change hands & staff like the seasons but wanted to check it out. I used to go there but my masseuse disappeared so want to see if things had changed. Decent massage with deep tissue, hot towels & rocks and the end was just that. Goodbye.

Upon paying I leaned over the counter & saw that they have a small TV showing cameras in all rooms, kinda creepy like & a big red flag. There are better places & ones where you are not on candid camera. Beware.

LostInDetroit
10-18-20, 16:21
All of your bitching and crying about her is falling on the deaf ear of so many Senior Members who know how treat an A++ provider, that it's only making you look bad.

Someday you will realize that a provider like Sarah is once in 20 years, and actually embrace it.Not to echo what a lot of seniors have been saying on this board about Sarah, but I couldn't agree more. I was hoping my original glowing review of hers would have inspired others to attempt to seek her out on your own, but all it did was flood my inbox with numerous requests for her number and (in some very rare cases) harassment from regular members when I wouldn't give up her details. I got to be honest, it makes me not want to post positive reviews here anymore.

I get that all of you are super excited to book with her, but I cannot stress this enough that this isn't her only source of income. She has a regular day job and this is just fun spending money for her. Her service is also VERY STRICTLY YMMV. I talked to her a few days ago and said she is going back UTR and not seeing any new clients (at least that's what she told me). So, if you were lucky enough to book something with her as of writing this message, congrats consider yourself lucky. For everyone else, please STOP messaging me asking for her number. Not to be a dick about things but holy shit guys. There are tons of other great providers out there that will gladly get your rocks off for the right price.

LouisTully
10-18-20, 19:25
Hi! LONG time member. But usually just quiet.

I'm tired of the AMPs. The women are old. There is no element of surprise or no thrill. My preference has always been to see non-Asian therapists at a home or private office. And part of that thrill was the will it or won't it.

I've been to Bunz in Livonia. I've been to the Canton place. And there is a place that always takes care of me that I won't name. All American places. I remember Oasis in Ann Arbor. And Holistic in Belleville. And a few places downriver.

The heyday is gone. No more backpage and Craigslist ads where you were pretty sure something was going to happen but it wasn't ever guaranteed. The hunt is gone. It's all AMP, or no action chain places or legit spas.

What do I do? Where do I go to continue to hunt? Facebook doesn't help much. It all seems legit.

Is this just the way it is now?

LetsGetStarted
10-18-20, 21:31
From craigslist, has anyone seen this person? Thank you.

HungBull
10-18-20, 21:49
Picking up this new hobby and looking for a replenished and joyful ending do too my job it's very physical so I could use a good rub. Like I was saying I'm new to this but new to game of having fun and been watching this forum for years.

If anybody can point me too a great provider in the metro Detroit area or even Detroit would be nice.

Looking too stay safe and lucky LOL. Pm me if possible.

UsaSexGuide89
10-18-20, 21:49
Joy only gives regular HE. But massage is great!

Anyone know if joy offers " extras"? I feel it's on the table but only received typical release of pressure. LOL.

UsaSexGuide89
10-18-20, 21:54
As other members have said strictly legit massage. Service provider hurries out so you can't ask for anything. Also the massage wasn't even worth it. Would not recommend.

Anyone been here yet? Been out of the hobby for awhile locally (mostly frequent when I'm on business out of town), but actually could use a good massage, and more, if possible. This one is local for me, and it looks new. Will probably TOFTT tomorrow and follow up if no one has, but just wanted to check before I do. Thanks!

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/248-794-8486nice-massagesweet/808005979861

LastTime22
10-18-20, 23:22
From craigslist, has anyone seen this person? Thank you.This was unfortunately my first visit to any sort of provider several years ago. Older, overpriced, not that attractive, and uninspiring. Reviewed many times over the years on here.

Mstersds
10-19-20, 06:56
I LOVED oasis. Only ever got hand. But maria and Tina were first class all the way.

Hi! long time member. But usually just quiet.

I'm tired of the AMPs. The women are old. There is no element of surprise or no thrill. My preference has always been to see non-Asian therapists at a home or private office. And part of that thrill was the will it or won't it.

I've been to Bunz in Livonia. I've been to the Canton place. And there is a place that always takes care of me that I won't name. All American places. I remember Oasis in Ann Arbor. And Holistic in Belleville. And a few places downriver.

The heyday is gone. No more backpage and Craigslist ads where you were pretty sure something was going to happen but it wasn't ever guaranteed. The hunt is gone. It's all AMP, or no action chain places or legit spas.

What do I do? Where do I go to continue to hunt? Facebook doesn't help much. It all seems legit.

Named
10-19-20, 10:07
Not to echo what a lot of seniors have been saying on this board about Sarah, but I couldn't agree more. I was hoping my original glowing review of hers would have inspired others to attempt to seek her out on your own, but all it did was flood my inbox with numerous requests for her number and (in some very rare cases) harassment from regular members when I wouldn't give up her details. I got to be honest, it makes me not want to post positive reviews here anymore.

I get that all of you are super excited to book with her, but I cannot stress this enough that this isn't her only source of income. She has a regular day job and this is just fun spending money for her. Her service is also VERY STRICTLY YMMV. I talked to her a few days ago and said she is going back UTR and not seeing any new clients (at least that's what she told me). So, if you were lucky enough to book something with her as of writing this message, congrats consider yourself lucky. For everyone else, please STOP messaging me asking for her number. Not to be a dick about things but holy shit guys. There are tons of other great providers out there that will gladly get your rocks off for the right price.Hey Lost,

When you get a chance clean out you inbox. And to second, please stop sending me messages for Sarah's contact. I was fortunate enough to gain some credibility and a senior shared her number with me. Out of respect for the forum, and Sarah also telling me she's not seeing new clients, I won't be sharing her contact. C.

T Long
10-19-20, 11:01
Van Born. So I've been going to the Van Born location on a somewhat regular basis. Lily is still there and she has a great personality. Very accommodating. It seems there are two new girls there. One has been there about a month or so. I've seen her at least once. She's got a great body but has a mask on so I can't see her face. She's got nice eyes! I think her name is Aimee. She's accommodating, too, but not as accommodating as Lily. She seems a bit reserved still. Maybe she'll loosen up after she's been here longer. PM for further details. The last time I was there they said a new girl was starting. Has anyone seen the other new girl yet?

Wayne road. Holiday Plaza. I haven't been there in a few weeks. My favorite, Lucy, moved to another state so I guess she's long gone. Any recommendations on the other girls who are there other than KK and XiXi (sp? I'm not a fan of either of them.

Warren Road. Westland - I walked in about a month ago but didn't like what I saw so I left.

Massage Healing. Dearborn - Sasha is consistent. Looks is about a 5 or 6, And she has lost weight so looks pretty good. But she is sweet and accommodating and gives a great legit massage.

Concupiscent69
10-19-20, 11:05
Not to echo what a lot of seniors have been saying on this board about Sarah, but I couldn't agree more. I was hoping my original glowing review of hers would have inspired others to attempt to seek her out on your own, but all it did was flood my inbox with numerous requests for her number and (in some very rare cases) harassment from regular members when I wouldn't give up her details. I got to be honest, it makes me not want to post positive reviews here anymore.

I get that all of you are super excited to book with her, but I cannot stress this enough that this isn't her only source of income. She has a regular day job and this is just fun spending money for her. Her service is also VERY STRICTLY YMMV. I talked to her a few days ago and said she is going back UTR and not seeing any new clients (at least that's what she told me). So, if you were lucky enough to book something with her as of writing this message, congrats consider yourself lucky. For everyone else, please STOP messaging me asking for her number. Not to be a dick about things but holy shit guys. There are tons of other great providers out there that will gladly get your rocks off for the right price.Your PM is full.

Questar999
10-19-20, 12:38
This place seems to change hands & staff like the seasons but wanted to check it out. I used to go there but my masseuse disappeared so want to see if things had changed. Decent massage with deep tissue, hot towels & rocks and the end was just that. Goodbye.

Upon paying I leaned over the counter & saw that they have a small TV showing cameras in all rooms, kinda creepy like & a big red flag. There are better places & ones where you are not on candid camera. Beware.That's obscene. Is that even legal?

JCOnsuella23
10-19-20, 12:44
Hello,

I'm trying to earn some good will on the boards so here are my reviews:

Roseanne.

Works on the east side, older, I would consider her to be a bbw. She probably gives the best massage I have ever had from a legit standpoint. Her ending is handshake only, no topless, nothing else on the table at all. Her place is above a women's gym. Price is 70+40 so 110 total.

Ciara.

Ciara is a busty woman, also a bbw. She does a massage out of her basement. I've only ever asked for a handshake. Will do topless for an additional 20. Very nice, works out of Redford.

Does anyone have info on the busty Rose woman in Wyandotte? Also does anyone know of Brandy moved?

Thanks!

LetsGetStarted
10-19-20, 13:27
From craigslist, has anyone seen this person? Thank you.https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/royal-oak-ultimate-relaxation-releasing/7215392570.html I forgot to post the link to the craigslist ad.

Zoman
10-19-20, 13:40
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/royal-oak-ultimate-relaxation-releasing/7215392570.html I forgot to post the link to the craigslist ad.Looks promising, let us know if you get thru to her.

Bzerkley Rich
10-19-20, 14:18
Looks promising, let us know if you get thru to her.Correct me if I am wrong. She has been reviewed many times. Older heavier than shown. Not that great service. Too bad!

STime
10-19-20, 14:27
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/royal-oak-ultimate-relaxation-releasing/7215392570.html I forgot to post the link to the craigslist ad.She is older than pictures, heavier, mediocre massage, overpriced. Saw her once would not repeat.

T Long
10-19-20, 14:34
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/royal-oak-ultimate-relaxation-releasing/7215392570.html I forgot to post the link to the craigslist ad.TOFTT! I'm going to try and connect myself. I haven't looked on craigslist for a while.

MichiganDetroi
10-19-20, 16:39
I LOVED oasis. Only ever got hand. But maria and Tina were first class all the way.

Is this just the way it is now?Belleville was the shit back in the day, I had so much fun there!

For the most part I agree with you; when it comes to the massage parlors, the "will she won't she" that we experienced in the 90's thru the mid 2010's seems to be totally over.

I did have an unexpected fun night recently, I went on that tryst site and found a 24 year old who was using it to find a sugar daddy. We had an incredible night a couple weeks back, she was down for anything cept back door, which was fine. There was a bar near the hotel we got, so we went back and forth all evening, started around 7 and the two of us didn't fall asleep till 3 or 4 and then we woke up and did it one more time before we left each other. It was purely random luck, because I've tried so many of those kind of deals and they never work out or the chick is a drug user, I mean I bet 99% are drug users, I got lucky because this one wasn't, her drug was alcohol, which I was totally fine with. But I bet it will be a long time before I find another lucky one like that.

kmakevin
10-19-20, 16:43
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/royal-oak-ultimate-relaxation-releasing/7215392570.html I forgot to post the link to the craigslist ad.Same phone number as the European massage woman who is a long-time poster. Multiple poor reviews if I remember correctly.

Mrtroy
10-19-20, 19:52
I saw Starr in Wyandotte on Monday. Total waste of time and money. Terrible quick "massage", quick finish and she beat me out the door to get whatever she needed. Had appointment, she was not there. She texted she was at a restaurant and did finally come back home. I should have bailed right then.Hello there how are you? See you wrote a post from Wyandotte the name Starr but came across a ad in bedpage her name Jules from Wyandotte has couple as's. If you go bedpage click on Detroit click bodyrubs her as posted Oct. 18 like 4th ad down.

248 9 eight1 three 8 3 four.

JoeTruck
10-19-20, 21:37
Had some time to kill put in alittle effort before I would ask about location way off this time.Found it. If ya blink you will miss it. Very odd place wasnt able to park the rig very tight spots for me wasnt drove another 40 minutes to see the sure thing in Jackson. Been reading good and bad about this plce unless there is another asian massage?

AngusGuy
10-20-20, 00:31
She posted a new ad with some updated pics too. Been quite a while since she's posted an ad. Been pretty steady with her regulars since setting up her new "studio", which is very nice and functional. I like her attitude and gives great service. Especially like her and Lisa together. They work well together and always treat me very very well. Lisa's body rocks!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/140827Finally taking those shades off so we can see what a beautiful lady she is.

UsaSexGuide89
10-20-20, 01:34
If you like the thrill of the hunt, extras (HE) can be had at some of the "legit" Thai places around northwestern hwy / south field. But you have to search around for some providers who will do HE at these places and YMMV. Massages are much better than your average AMP as well.

LouisTully
10-20-20, 03:22
I was over in Centerline the other day and remembered the American place that was next to Elite Ink on Van Dyke. I saw a girl named Faith there once. And I think Peyton worked out of there as well.

Or the girls downriver. Abbey, Daisy, Andrea, ect. Worked out of a Jackson Hewett office.

Anyone know of any of those girls are still around in some capacity?

XirCom
10-20-20, 08:16
Hello,

Roseanne.

Works on the east side, older, I would consider her to be a bbw. She probably gives the best massage I have ever had from a legit standpoint. Her ending is handshake only, no topless, nothing else on the table at all. Her place is above a women's gym. Price is 70+40 so 110 total.

Ciara.

Ciara is a busty woman, also a bbw. She does a massage out of her basement. I've only ever asked for a handshake. Will do topless for an additional 20. Very nice, works out of Redford.

Does anyone have info on the busty Rose woman in Wyandotte? Also does anyone know of Brandy moved?

Thanks!Brandy from Fraser has moved out of state. Saw her many times.

XirCom
10-20-20, 08:19
Same phone number as the European massage woman who is a long-time poster. Multiple poor reviews if I remember correctly.Don't do it. Saw her once, should have walked out.

SprinkMan
10-20-20, 09:25
Hello,

Roseanne.

Ciara.

Thanks!I saw Rose a couple of years ago so not sure how she looks now, early 40's, very pretty kind of thick, not fat, with very large breasts. One of the better times I've had in the hobby. Will do FS.

OnlyVrx
10-20-20, 13:03
I'm thinking of changing things up a little and booking a visit with Faith in SC. She's pretty well reviewed here but I'm just curious about tipping. Anyone who sees her regularly tip on top of her regular rate? Much appreciated!

CactusGeeves
10-20-20, 14:53
Van Born. So I've been going to the Van Born location on a somewhat regular basis. Lily is still there and she has a great personality. Very accommodating. It seems there are two new girls there. One has been there about a month or so. I've seen her at least once. She's got a great body but has a mask on so I can't see her face. She's got nice eyes! I think her name is Aimee. She's accommodating, too, but not as accommodating as Lily. She seems a bit reserved still. Maybe she'll loosen up after she's been here longer. PM for further details. The last time I was there they said a new girl was starting. Has anyone seen the other new girl yet?

Wayne road. Holiday Plaza. I haven't been there in a few weeks. My favorite, Lucy, moved to another state so I guess she's long gone. Any recommendations on the other girls who are there other than KK and XiXi (sp? I'm not a fan of either of them.

Warren Road. Westland - I walked in about a month ago but didn't like what I saw so I left.

Massage Healing. Dearborn - Sasha is consistent. Looks is about a 5 or 6, And she has lost weight so looks pretty good. But she is sweet and accommodating and gives a great legit massage.For the place on Wayne road in the Holiday Plaza, I had a good time with Pena (I think that's right) about a week ago.

Mrtroy
10-20-20, 16:18
I saw Rose a couple of years ago so not sure how she looks now, early 40's, very pretty kind of thick, not fat, with very large breasts. One of the better times I've had in the hobby. Will do FS.Hi there I seen a ad on bedpage Julie in Wyandotte is this Rose with diff name bigger gal not fat solid in pics.

248 nine eight 1 3 eight 3 four.

Liquor Lotto
10-20-20, 16:44
I'm thinking of changing things up a little and booking a visit with Faith in SC. She's pretty well reviewed here but I'm just curious about tipping. Anyone who sees her regularly tip on top of her regular rate? Much appreciated!She gives what she gives and that's it. I don't think more money will change that. Everyone has a price though.

TeeTime69
10-20-20, 18:36
She gives what she gives and that's it. I don't think more money will change that. Everyone has a price though.You can have a discussion with her. She won't be offended. YMMV.

Jjjapd
10-20-20, 18:44
Saw Tiffany today.

That is all.

ThrobbinWood
10-20-20, 19:03
I was over in Centerline the other day and remembered the American place that was next to Elite Ink on Van Dyke. I saw a girl named Faith there once. And I think Peyton worked out of there as well.

Or the girls downriver. Abbey, Daisy, Andrea, ect. Worked out of a Jackson Hewett office.

Anyone know of any of those girls are still around in some capacity?The place I like is the one just south of 11 Mile. Asian Spa. I think it is 264 XX van dyke. Anna is my girl, all day, every day. She really like to be treated with respect like most Chinese women I guess.

LouisTully
10-20-20, 19:38
Anyone have any suggestions on good non-AMP places to get a good massage and possibly something extra?

AngusGuy
10-20-20, 20:37
Saw Tiffany today.

That is all.Tiffany is overpriced. Skills are marginal at best. I'll rank the real talent at Saigon. No. 1 is Jenny. No. 2 Ebony. No. 3 Diamond. All three are far better Service Providers than what you had. This myth about Tiffany may have been true 5 years ago. She has become jaded and quite full of herself taking customers away from her staff. Believe me. You had little compared to the other three you could have been with. Who knows, she may have posted this herself.

T Long
10-20-20, 22:56
Saw Tiffany today.

That is all.As in, you looked at her as you were walking through the shop to see Jenny or Diamond? How much of her did you actually see and what did you do with what you saw? I want to read a good review. C'Mon. This is the least interesting review ever.

Jkpt11
10-20-20, 22:59
Any info on her? Is she real?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-shelly-sexy-adult-fun/34097344

MaloneSam
10-20-20, 23:05
Is quick and underwhelming. Without searching, I bet if you typed in her name, you would be lucky if you find a single good review. Lackluster at best.

Jkpt11
10-20-20, 23:22
Is quick and underwhelming. Without searching, I bet if you typed in her name, you would be lucky if you find a single good review. Lackluster at best.Wow. That is disappointing to hear. Her pictures look great even though she hides her face.

Tuna Helper
10-21-20, 00:07

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-shelly-sexy-adult-fun/34097344Saw her over a year ago. One of the biggest let downs ever! She is decently attractive, but provided next to nothing for service. Good at chatting, a little bit of a massage that wasn't anything to write home about. Wouldn't even do a HJ, was up to me to do myself (didn't do as I was so disappointed by that point). I consider her a ripoff.

TH.

MisterSlime
10-21-20, 00:12
Tiffany is overpriced. Skills are marginal at best. I'll rank the real talent at Saigon. No. 1 is Jenny. No. 2 Ebony. No. 3 Diamond. All three are far better Service Providers than what you had. This myth about Tiffany may have been true 5 years ago. She has become jaded and quite full of herself taking customers away from her staff. Believe me. You had little compared to the other three you could have been with. Who knows, she may have posted this herself.No lies told. Completely agree here. Tiffany is very overrated. She seems to have ah few capers on this forum that would die for her but I have no idea why. I've had ah better experience with Jen every time. Saigon is a no-go for me either way tho (too high profile).

MS.

XirCom
10-21-20, 06:32
I'm thinking of changing things up a little and booking a visit with Faith in SC. She's pretty well reviewed here but I'm just curious about tipping. Anyone who sees her regularly tip on top of her regular rate? Much appreciated!I have seen her many times before her vacation and a few after she returned, I have never tipped her. I doubt FS is available but YMMV.

TeeTime69
10-21-20, 06:46
I have seen her many times before her vacation and a few after she returned, I have never tipped her. I doubt FS is available but YMMV.I saw her several times before and possibly twice after. Always tipped. My philosophy is that a horrible experience gets no tip, a mediocre experience gets a token tip, and IF I INTEND TO REPEAT, A GOOD TIP.

Liquor Lotto
10-21-20, 07:00
https://detroit.rubratings.com/198052

Any info on this one? Ann arbor forum is kinda dead.

Texted back with a price list and a "real" pic. Comms were right away which we all know is not the norm.

SprinkMan
10-21-20, 08:24
Hi there I seen a ad on bedpage Julie in Wyandotte is this Rose with diff name bigger gal not fat solid in pics.

248 nine eight 1 3 eight 3 four.No that's not the same woman, Rose is blonde.

Kovalenko 2015
10-21-20, 08:32
Anyone have any suggestions on good non-AMP places to get a good massage and possibly something extra?Recommended place Spring Massage. Stay safe.

AngusGuy
10-21-20, 10:12
No lies told. Completely agree here. Tiffany is very overrated. She seems to have ah few capers on this forum that would die for her but I have no idea why. I've had ah better experience with Jen every time. Saigon is a no-go for me either way tho (too high profile).

MS.Ferndale PD were parked in the public lot last time I planned to go in. Just left. Don't think they would raid, just discouraging patrons.

SenorVac
10-21-20, 10:19

Texted back with a price list and a "real" pic. Comms were right away which we all know is not the norm.Quick Google search on the image resulted in a Livia Andrade public figure FB so I assume it's fake. She's like a model, no clue where from.

Concupiscent69
10-21-20, 10:20
Saw her over a year ago. One of the biggest let downs ever! She is decently attractive, but provided next to nothing for service. Good at chatting, a little bit of a massage that wasn't anything to write home about. Wouldn't even do a HJ, was up to me to do myself (didn't do as I was so disappointed by that point). I consider her a ripoff.

TH.100% accurate. Shelly is by far the biggest let down of the decade. I wouldn't even let her pay me to see her.

Jkpt11
10-21-20, 11:27
Saw her over a year ago. One of the biggest let downs ever! She is decently attractive, but provided next to nothing for service. Good at chatting, a little bit of a massage that wasn't anything to write home about. Wouldn't even do a HJ, was up to me to do myself (didn't do as I was so disappointed by that point). I consider her a ripoff.

TH.That's terrible. Not even a HJ? Sorry about your experience but thanks for sharing.

DTownMick
10-21-20, 12:11

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-shelly-sexy-adult-fun/34097344Saw her a few years back and was a complete waste of time. Rip off!

Rogmaes
10-21-20, 12:17
Recommended place Spring Massage. Stay safe.Great massage by a beautiful lady. I doubt you will get extra. YMMV. She was one of Anna's girls many years back.

DaveL7
10-21-20, 16:30
Natasha is def on my MT. Rushmore. Who's yours.

Natasha.

Sarah.

Bella.

Wyandotte. Krystal.

Carousing71
10-21-20, 21:50
Anyone have any recent visits? Any action there or closed or what?

Moonglow913
10-21-20, 22:01

Texted back with a price list and a "real" pic. Comms were right away which we all know is not the normThis one has to be TGTBT!

JetSpray
10-21-20, 23:00
Anyone have any recent visits? Any action there or closed or what?M1 is open get a the job done.

Magic closed still I hear Hanna was deported, sure hope Cindy did not suffer the same fate!

ThrobbinWood
10-22-20, 05:26
Can you steer me to AMP apartments. PM is good.

PhilCorliss1
10-22-20, 08:31
Looking for Intel about Leigh in Livonia.

PM is fine.

Phil.

Liquor Lotto
10-22-20, 08:58
Looking for Intel about Leigh in Livonia.

PM is fine.

Phil.She's kooky. Comms are sporadic and weird, claims to need an hour in advance then answers two days later. Saw her once and she was yapping the whole time it made me uncomfortable. She's pretty hot ish though. Or at least last year she was. Shell ask you to go to Walmart for her. Says she goes to dialisys because cancer blew out her kidneys. Not sure if any of that is true though.

Joebob39
10-22-20, 09:29
Looks a little good to be true, but looking to see if anyone has seen her.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206

CMorePussy
10-22-20, 10:53

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206She is legit, I saw her a few times during the summer. Decent massage with happy ending, and more can be had for the right price.

Wally2822
10-22-20, 15:21

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206She is legit. Saw her at a hotel in Livonia last year. She's tall and fit. Like really tall. Easy setup through text and call. Went in. She had me lay on the bed. Decent massage nothing out of the ordinary. Not much teasing. On the flip she gets fully naked and does a handshake 69 style. DATY is available and after you see her a couple times, the menu does indeed open up. YMMV.

Stay safe out there.

CarmeloJoe35
10-22-20, 16:00

Texted back with a price list and a "real" pic. Comms were right away which we all know is not the norm.Did you hear anything on this. I've seen the ad over and over and always considered it TGTBT.

SimonPieMan
10-22-20, 16:22
Did you hear anything on this. I've seen the ad over and over and always considered it TGTBT.https://www.instagram.com/p/CEDO5EdB3nl/?hl=en

Intprty
10-22-20, 16:25
Ferndale PD were parked in the public lot last time I planned to go in. Just left. Don't think they would raid, just discouraging patrons.It's always shocked me how something can be so out in the open and public and not her busted. Too risky for me taste.

CarmeloJoe35
10-22-20, 16:27

Massage Healing. Dearborn - Sasha is consistent. Looks is about a 5 or 6, And she has lost weight so looks pretty good. But she is sweet and accommodating and gives a great legit massage.I'm a big fan of the Chinese massage places. I've seen Wendy (the new girl at Van Born). She's a cute girl in a homely kind of way. She's actually got a fairly round ass which is kind of nice. I would not consider her anywhere near my favorite, but she is playful. At that location Lily is always a fun time. Her enthusiasm makes up for anything one might perceive to be negative.

I agree with you on the Westland location. Lucy was a little unicorn and it sucks she's gone. I've not been back since she left. None of the other recent girls were ever appealing to me. I suppose I'll visit at some point, hoping to see something enticing.

AverageJake
10-22-20, 20:02
M1 is open and running again. Service isn't the same, but not bad either.

Jackknoff
10-23-20, 03:11
She is legit. Saw her at a hotel in Livonia last year. She's tall and fit. Like really tall. Easy setup through text and call. Went in. She had me lay on the bed. Decent massage nothing out of the ordinary. Not much teasing. On the flip she gets fully naked and does a handshake 69 style. DATY is available and after you see her a couple times, the menu does indeed open up. YMMV.

Stay safe out there.What's with the pricing model?

"$200 for 60 minutes and $350 for 90 minutes".

RayLatoole
10-23-20, 07:43
She's kooky. Comms are sporadic and weird, claims to need an hour in advance then answers two days later. Saw her once and she was yapping the whole time it made me uncomfortable. She's pretty hot ish though. Or at least last year she was. Shell ask you to go to Walmart for her. Says she goes to dialisys because cancer blew out her kidneys. Not sure if any of that is true though.Is she running ads anywhere?. Search here brought up zero.

StanFromPontia
10-23-20, 08:33
Stopped there Wednesday morning door was locked at 10 am usually open at 9 was stopping to see if any new talent there.

StanFromPontia
10-23-20, 08:40
Seen Lele I think she's new I haven't been there in awhile a little roaming standard finish 7. Tipped 4 massage was 7/10 did some back walking would probably repeat.

StanFromPontia
10-23-20, 08:44
Was there in April just updating my experience over the last few months older woman probably 50 massage was really good didn't get her name no roaming standard finish no negotiations think it was 6 for the hour and I tipped 50 overall not a bad thing but definitely not what I'm looking for probably not going back.

Liquor Lotto
10-23-20, 09:03
Any independents in novi area besides natasha?

PM me.

OnlyVrx
10-23-20, 13:22
I recently visited Jazz in Dearborn for the first time. We texted back and forth for a little and was quoted $$ for standard massage or $$$ for VIP treatment. The location is safe and clean at an apartment complex. Jazz in 29, dark skin and very attractive. Lets be clear though, she is NOT the women in her ad pics! Before we start she asked for the donation. She says its $$/hhr and $$$/hr VIP treatment. I've heard good things about Jazz from some seniors via PM about her menu so I figured, what the hell, I opted for the full hour VIP. BIG MISTAKE! After an average massage she asks me to flip, then asks if I want the standard VIP or would I like to pay extra to upgrade? Since I've already dropped $$$ I stay with the standard. Now I'm thinking to myself "who the hell has a standard VIP and an upgraded VIP"? She strips down and proceeds with a typical HJ while roaming is aloud but no FIV. At this point I'm waiting for more to happen, motioning for a BJ or FS, but nothing changes. I felt like a fool, a standard HE for $$$!! If you're thinking of a visit with Jazz, don't make the same mistake I did. At the end of the day I chalk this up to a lesson learned. I've always been curious to visit with Jazz but I will never repeat! In my opinion she is a typical bait a switch / upcharge kind of gal!. Not my kind of provider.

SuperJason2
10-23-20, 14:33
Seen Lele I think she's new I haven't been there in awhile a little roaming standard finish 7. Tipped 4 massage was 7/10 did some back walking would probably repeat.I was there about a month ago. Only Saha and another 50+ sp were available, not attractive to me. How old is Leilei and how does she compare with Sasha? Also, when I was there, both Sasha and I were wearing masks. In fact, she asked me to put it on when I took it off.

StanFromPontia
10-23-20, 15:23
I was there about a month ago. Only Saha and another 50+ sp were available, not attractive to me. How old is Leilei and how does she compare with Sasha? Also, when I was there, both Sasha and I were wearing masks. In fact, she asked me to put it on when I took it off.She looked mid 30's to me my bad on not leaving that info.

StanFromPontia
10-23-20, 16:00
I'd say mid 30's.

Ecuyer
10-23-20, 16:09
It's always shocked me how something can be so out in the open and public and not her busted. Too risky for me taste.The way I see it the Ferndale PD is keeping the peace as they should. Saigon offers a service that is in reality victimless. I'm sure the PD has sent a detective or two. The ladies are US citizens. So as long as there are no complaints or immigrarion issues, I consider Saigon to be safe. Ferndale doesn't want to be on 6 PM news with reports of a bawdy house operating in their core. Keep the peace and bust the real outlaws.

SandersNut
10-23-20, 17:19
I bet she is a former bekini massage rip-off artist. Sorry to hear that but I'm thankful you took one for the team.

THanks,

SN.

I recently visited Jazz in Dearborn for the first time. We texted back and forth for a little and was quoted $$ for standard massage or $$$ for VIP treatment. The location is safe and clean at an apartment complex. Jazz in 29, dark skin and very attractive. Lets be clear though, she is NOT the women in her ad pics! Before we start she asked for the donation. She says its $$/hhr and $$$/hr VIP treatment. I've heard good things about Jazz from some seniors via PM about her menu so I figured, what the hell, I opted for the full hour VIP. BIG MISTAKE! After an average massage she asks me to flip, then asks if I want the standard VIP or would I like to pay extra to upgrade? Since I've already dropped $$$ I stay with the standard. Now I'm thinking to myself "who the hell has a standard VIP and an upgraded VIP"? She strips down and proceeds with a typical HJ while roaming is aloud but no FIV. At this point I'm waiting for more to happen, motioning for a BJ or FS, but nothing changes. I felt like a fool, a standard HE for $$$!! If you're thinking of a visit with Jazz, don't make the same mistake I did. At the end of the day I chalk this up to a lesson learned. I've always been curious to visit with Jazz but I will never repeat! In my opinion she is a typical bait a switch / upcharge kind of gal!. Not my kind of provider.

OnlyVrx
10-23-20, 17:53
I bet she is a former bekini massage rip-off artist. Sorry to hear that but I'm thankful you took one for the team.

THanks,

SN.Jazz has been around for quite some time so I'm sure the menu may open up and YMMV with multiple visits. That said, for that kind of money I'm not going to find out!

Concupiscent69
10-23-20, 17:58
I recently visited Jazz in Dearborn for the first time. We texted back and forth for a little and was quoted $$ for standard massage or $$$ for VIP treatment. The location is safe and clean at an apartment complex. Jazz in 29, dark skin and very attractive. Lets be clear though, she is NOT the women in her ad pics! Before we start she asked for the donation. She says its $$/hhr and $$$/hr VIP treatment. I've heard good things about Jazz from some seniors via PM about her menu so I figured, what the hell, I opted for the full hour VIP. BIG MISTAKE! After an average massage she asks me to flip, then asks if I want the standard VIP or would I like to pay extra to upgrade? Since I've already dropped $$$ I stay with the standard. Now I'm thinking to myself "who the hell has a standard VIP and an upgraded VIP"? She strips down and proceeds with a typical HJ while roaming is aloud but no FIV. At this point I'm waiting for more to happen, motioning for a BJ or FS, but nothing changes. I felt like a fool, a standard HE for $$$!! If you're thinking of a visit with Jazz, don't make the same mistake I did. At the end of the day I chalk this up to a lesson learned. I've always been curious to visit with Jazz but I will never repeat! In my opinion she is a typical bait a switch / up charge kind of gal!. Not my kind of provider.I posted the same incident with her a long time ago. When I saw the good reviews, I thought, WTF? Thus, YMMV. The only good thing about my visit is I didn't pay half what you did. They all have inflated their prices drastically this year and none are worth it. I'm dumbfounded that anyone is paying those prices.

Detmas
10-23-20, 19:23
Made an appointment for tomorrow with this lady: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2092695.

Anyone have any info before I go in? Will toftt and report back after in any case.

BrettChase
10-23-20, 22:26
Obligatory long time lurker.

Can someone send me a link to Bonita Diaz "partner" Bella (Lisa? I've seen both names used before.

I can't find any info on her right now on mobile.

Any reviews would be appreciated as well, the last time a saw her ad a while ago she looks great.

IAmNotMe
10-24-20, 08:59
I recently visited Jazz in Dearborn for the first time. We texted back and forth for a little and was quoted $$ for standard massage or $$$ for VIP treatment. The location is safe and clean at an apartment complex. Jazz in 29, dark skin and very attractive. Lets be clear though, she is NOT the women in her ad pics! Before we start she asked for the donation. She says its $$/hhr and $$$/hr VIP treatment. I've heard good things about Jazz from some seniors via PM about her menu so I figured, what the hell, I opted for the full hour VIP. BIG MISTAKE! After an average massage she asks me to flip, then asks if I want the standard VIP or would I like to pay extra to upgrade? Since I've already dropped $$$ I stay with the standard. Now I'm thinking to myself "who the hell has a standard VIP and an upgraded VIP"? She strips down and proceeds with a typical HJ while roaming is aloud but no FIV. At this point I'm waiting for more to happen, motioning for a BJ or FS, but nothing changes. I felt like a fool, a standard HE for $$$!! If you're thinking of a visit with Jazz, don't make the same mistake I did. At the end of the day I chalk this up to a lesson learned. I've always been curious to visit with Jazz but I will never repeat! In my opinion she is a typical bait a switch / upcharge kind of gal!. Not my kind of provider.I haven't seen her since the beginning of the year and she was always accommodating but not timely. Her rates were half that back then with upcharge for options. She was cute, always clean, drug free, had a nice body and a great ass. Location was safe and secure too. The only reason I quit seeing her is because the head game wasn't the greatest. I was never able to finish that way and it was an upcharge.

Wally2822
10-24-20, 09:54
What's with the pricing model?

"$200 for 60 minutes and $350 for 90 minutes".Do the $200. The $350 is definitely not worth it.

She used to charge $150 but she upped her prices back in April / May.

Averily
10-24-20, 10:34
I think I know her but not sure. I saw her in a townhouse in Southfield a few years ago. She let me pick which lingerie she would wear. She was a really nice time, very pleasant. I don't know why she doesn't get much press here.

Made an appointment for tomorrow with this lady: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2092695.

Anyone have any info before I go in? Will toftt and report back after in any case.

BigBootyFan
10-24-20, 16:51
I set up an appointment with Noelle which was about an hour away. I'm early so I park off to the side. Carla is waiting in the parking. So Noelle shows up and unlocks the door. Carla comes in and another blonde arrives. So I text her to ask if she's ready. This clown says I got in an accident. I texted her and said I just seen you go in. Then crickets wth. What a waste. I then texted her and said your a liar.

These clowns need to be banned. I don't know how they stay in business? Its hard get ahold of them. Their prices are high and they act like clowns. I've seen Carla in the past and her skills are lacking in all departments IMHO. I still go to bikini massage places every now and again to see if I can weasel one of the girls to do extras because they are hot. After this clown act I might be done. Anyone have a good experience with any of them?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1161315

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2041878

DaveL7
10-24-20, 20:14
I set up an appointment with Noelle which was about an hour away. I'm early so I park off to the side. Carla is waiting in the parking. So Noelle shows up and unlocks the door. Carla comes in and another blonde arrives. So I text her to ask if she's ready. This clown says I got in an accident. I texted her and said I just seen you go in. Then crickets wth. What a waste. I then texted her and said your a liar.

These clowns need to be banned. I don't know how they stay in business? Its hard get ahold of them. Their prices are high and they act like clowns. I've seen Carla in the past and her skills are lacking in all departments IMHO. I still go to bikini massage places every now and again to see if I can weasel one of the girls to do extras because they are hot. After this clown act I might be done. Anyone have a good experience with any of them?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159Totally agree with bigbootyfan I've been there too and these girls do the bait and switch. They know what they are doing. They are like the lions. Pretend to be something they are not. Stop giving them your money and maybe they will learn.

TullyBlanchard
10-24-20, 20:26

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159So just to clarify, these girls are clowns, right?

RestoMan2
10-24-20, 20:43
Hello there how are you? See you wrote a post from Wyandotte the name Starr but came across a ad in bedpage her name Jules from Wyandotte has couple as's. If you go bedpage click on Detroit click bodyrubs her as posted Oct. 18 like 4th ad down.

248 9 eight1 three 8 3 four.I believe this is the same ad that has changed her name.

BeanFlicker1
10-24-20, 23:58
I've been seeing Carla for years and haven't had any issues with her (other than her prices going up significantly.) But from a chat with her recently, she's been having problems with the girls working under her.

BigBootyFan
10-25-20, 01:06
So just to clarify, these girls are clowns, right?I'm just using a figure of speech out of frustration that I drove 50 minutes away and got ghosted. I watched Noelle walk inside the building and then she proceeded to tell me that she was in an accident and then crickets- fing amazing. There was a review on here from awhile ago that said that he got a HJ from Noelle so that what I was going to seek. Now if you notice in Carla's ad she adamantly denies doing extras as of now. Obviously she must follow these forums or one of her regulars that posts hereis informing her about the previous reviews here. Haha wth, then there is no way she will make much money with just her massage skills. These girls don't give good massages. Carla is super cool but her service is lacking IMHO but others may differ. Not trying to be rude but just saying.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any better luck with any of them? I know how it goes too, if someone has gotten any extras they will probably keep it to themselves and not share. Which is understandable.

Detmas
10-25-20, 01:17
So like I said, I visited this lass today. Scheduling was quick and easy. She definitely looks like the pictures albeit with a few miles on her. Massage skills were sub par. She's pretty talky as well. Makes you feel comfortable though. Midway through the hour, she stops talking and proceeds to do a light touch massage throughout my back. She tells me to flip and lets everything out. She's got butt implants if you're into that.

All in all, not a great experience for what she charges for the hour - $. 5.

Might go back for hh, but only in a pinch.

See my previous post for the link.

Does anyone know a good non Asian provider in the area? Kinda tired of the same ole AMP scene around here. GR is way more popping. Wish we had that kind of scene here.

Mister Paul
10-25-20, 07:41
I drive by here occasionally and decided to try it. Not much written about. Nicely decorated and very clean. Mask required and worn by staff as well. Massage was very good. Ending was happy. Will repeat.

AsianDreamer
10-25-20, 10:57
I'm a big fan of the Chinese massage places. I've seen Wendy (the new girl at Van Born). She's a cute girl in a homely kind of way. She's actually got a fairly round ass which is kind of nice. I would not consider her anywhere near my favorite, but she is playful. At that location Lily is always a fun time. Her enthusiasm makes up for anything one might perceive to be negative.

I agree with you on the Westland location. Lucy was a little unicorn and it sucks she's gone. I've not been back since she left. None of the other recent girls were ever appealing to me. I suppose I'll visit at some point, hoping to see something enticing.Unicorn is right! Many of the Asians don't like big dicks, but she loves big dicks. It's too bad she is gone. It was nice she was here for a long time. It's tough finding another one.

Mrtroy
10-25-20, 11:03
I believe this is the same ad that has changed her name.Thanks for the reply info.

Thanks for the reply back info.

LameelCono
10-25-20, 11:23
I have noticed recently the number of posts describing unpleasant appointments. The expense for some of these was quite high. I am a big fan of the Saigon Spa. Often reported here as expensive. Maybe. I have always had a gratifying experience there. Tiffany is the gold standard of service providers as are all her co-workers. The Spa is first rate. I have been double booked in the past. Tiffany was courteous enough to give me the option to rebook or see another provider. I kept the booking time. That is how I met Jenny, Diamond and Naomi. These three ladies are also dedicated in seeing you leave happy and satisfied. Customers should get what they pay for. I am just a very satisfied patron that wants to steer some of you to a better option. Looking forward to Thursday and Friday this week when all the beauties will be in Halloween costumes. May not be treats but there will be tricks for sure.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

MarkoFromTrpja
10-25-20, 11:54
so like i said, i visited this lass today. Scheduling was quick and easy. She definitely looks like the pictures albeit with a few miles on her. Massage skills were sub par. She's pretty talky as well. Makes you feel comfortable though. Midway through the hour, she stops talking and proceeds to do a light touch massage throughout my back. She tells me to flip and lets everything out. She's got butt implants if you're into that.

All in all, not a great experience for what she charges for the hour - $. 5.

Might go back for hh, but only in a pinch.

See my previous post for the link.

Does anyone know a good non asian provider in the area? Kinda tired of the same ole amp scene around here. Gr is way more popping. Wish we had that kind of scene here.fs?? Bbbj?

SalBass
10-25-20, 12:39
I have noticed recently the number of posts describing unpleasant appointments. The expense for some of these was quite high. I am a big fan of the Saigon Spa. Often reported here as expensive. Maybe. I have always had a gratifying experience there. Tiffany is the gold standard of service providers as are all her co-workers. The Spa is first rate. I have been double booked in the past. Tiffany was courteous enough to give me the option to rebook or see another provider. I kept the booking time. That is how I met Jenny, Diamond and Naomi. These three ladies are also dedicated in seeing you leave happy and satisfied. Customers should get what they pay for. I am just a very satisfied patron that wants to steer some of you to a better option. Looking forward to Thursday and Friday this week when all the beauties will be in Halloween costumes. May not be treats but there will be tricks for sure.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/homeLOL here's Tiffany pumping her place. Biz must be slow.

ThatGuy920
10-25-20, 20:21
Search on the boards came up with nothing on the name or number related to her. Tineye search and google search came up with nothing either.

Does anyone have any info or thoughts?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2069867

MpHunter313
10-25-20, 23:15
Visited the nuru lady this weekend. She answered wearing a revealing dress and was a very attractive asian woman. Probably early 40's. Nice body and very friendly. I asked for a firm massage and she did an excellent job getting out all the knots. The nuru gel was warm and she did an amazing job sliding up and down with her naked body. Very nice tits and awesome ending. During the shower, she noticed jr was getting excited and again while she was soaping me down and proceeded to bring him to full attention and finish him off again. 1. 0 and. 6 in her tip jar. Will be repeating asap!

TomCa
10-25-20, 23:36

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159They are waste of money comparing with what they give. They should realise they need to do more. I have seen Noelle and was waste of money. They are cute, (I saw Carla there too) but the service is lower than a normal massage.

HotRodd1965
10-26-20, 08:55
Visited the nuru lady this weekend. She answered wearing a revealing dress and was a very attractive asian woman. Probably early 40's. Nice body and very friendly. I asked for a firm massage and she did an excellent job getting out all the knots. The nuru gel was warm and she did an amazing job sliding up and down with her naked body. Very nice tits and awesome ending. During the shower, she noticed jr was getting excited and again while she was soaping me down and proceeded to bring him to full attention and finish him off again. 1. 0 and. 6 in her tip jar. Will be repeating asap!Can you please send me details on how to get in touch with this lady. Does she work out of her home or does she have a studio that she works out of. Thank you.

TugHunter
10-26-20, 09:42
I think I know her but not sure. I saw her in a townhouse in Southfield a few years ago. She let me pick which lingerie she would wear. She was a really nice time, very pleasant. I don't know why she doesn't get much press here.Your comment reminds me that I saw her as well. Pick the lingerie, red or black. Terrible rub, just light fingers across the back a few times, then encourages FIV and breast play while she tugs. Decent shape, pretty enough young lady, but not very firm or fit. Rub was on a long ottoman in her living room. Not very memorable, and took the lingerie reminder to bring the memory back.

AngusGuy
10-26-20, 11:59
Can you please send me details on how to get in touch with this lady. Does she work out of her home or does she have a studio that she works out of. Thank you.This one is in Southgate.

Downriver area.

Go to rub rating and search NURU.

Eaton Beaver
10-26-20, 12:45
Can you please send me details on how to get in touch with this lady. Does she work out of her home or does she have a studio that she works out of. Thank you.https://detroit.rubratings.com/135304

I found her very pleasant and skilled. But, many descriptions of her appearance are generous to say the least. She'e short, chubby, and at least in her 50's. If you've been OK with the appearance of the typical Korean AMP massuse, you won't have an issue with her appearance. Just close your eyes and enjoy.

BigBootyFan
10-26-20, 15:06
Search on the boards came up with nothing on the name or number related to her. Tineye search and google search came up with nothing either.

Does anyone have any info or thoughts?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2069867I've tried to reach her on several occasions and got only one response days later saying she was available but I couldn't make it. I'm wondering if she may work at the same place as Carla and the others.

Obviously its more than likely a bikini massage place by the ad. If you end up seeing her then let me know how it went.

Averily
10-26-20, 17:25
Yes I forgot some of those details myself. I don't know why I never returned. I think at that time there were so many great choices. Things have changed since then.

Your comment reminds me that I saw her as well. Pick the lingerie, red or black. Terrible rub, just light fingers across the back a few times, then encourages FIV and breast play while she tugs. Decent shape, pretty enough young lady, but not very firm or fit. Rub was on a long ottoman in her living room. Not very memorable, and took the lingerie reminder to bring the memory back.

ShvdSchtick
10-26-20, 17:40
Any info on Thai Pavilion 12 mile and Orchard lake. Thanks in advance.

BadBosco
10-26-20, 20:06
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1618649

Looks good, my age range preference, and price point looks good as well. So any intell? When I see this many "good" things, it's usually TGTBT.

PM is good.

OnAnonAnon
10-26-20, 20:11
Any info on Thai Pavilion 12 mile and Orchard lake. Thanks in advanceLegit with a capital L.

Jd2011
10-26-20, 20:19
Good Evening Gents:

Well I finally paid a visit to the Downriver Nuru Lady; here are the details. I called early afternoon for an appointment and the earliest she could get me in was after 5 pm. So I headed that way, hitting the JR, Ave, Vernor and Fort strolls enroute..... crickets on all. I was a few minutes early so I stopped at McCaffrey's bar for a bite and quick beer to take the edge off. Nice working man's bar; cold beer, decent bar food. Super hot young bartender sporting some nice A+/ B- cups in a low-cut top with a tattoo right between them. I would have let this chick take a dump on me for a chance to fuck her; but I digress. I finished my beer, wiped up my drool and headed over to the Nuru place (https://detroit.rubratings.com/135304). I was surprised to see it was a house in a decent looking neighborhood. I had read previously that it was in a residential area, but I guess I was surprised at how decent the actual neighborhood is. There were neighbors out and about when I went in and came out, but nobody seemed to be giving me the eye. I just put on my Rick Flair attitude going in and coming out.

I rang the bell and she answered. To echo what Eaton Beaver said recently, I agree that many of our esteemed brothers here are being very generous with the description of her looks. She is very short, pudgy, easily in her 60's IMHO, and I would say a down-grade compared to the providers at JC in Eastpointe or Bella Spa in Roachville. She invited me in and led me to the massagee room. (Not a mask was to be seen I might add). The table is heated which was nice as I am not yet acclimatized to the colder weather. Her massage is mediocre at best, more like a general rub down; followed by a quick version of the light fingertip teasing. She then lubed me up for the nuru. I have to say this was interesting as I had never experienced it before. After awhile of this she herded me off to the shower and gave me a half ass cleaning to remove the oil, followed by a quick, not very skillful IMHO, toothy BBJ. I ended up giving her a nice pearl necklace for her trouble. More clean-up, then back to the room for a bit more massagee.

To summarize, she was very nice and playful throughout but I probably would not repeat. I can see why some dudes might like this experience; it's just not for me. I paid $100 at the start and was very generous with a $60 tip as she was a very nice lady. I know, I know. I over-paid....crazy money for not getting my cock in a vagheen. I should have made the trip to Jackson instead.

The SW scene seems really weak; not to mention the recent LEO dangers discussed in that thread. When contacting escorts recently from various avenues, I have been getting a response rate of about 5%....and that is usually many hours after my initial contact. In light of all this, I'm thinking of dipping back into the sugar world. If I do, I will certainly post about my adventures in the in the appropriate thread.

JD.

Road Head
10-26-20, 20:43
Any info on Thai Pavilion 12 mile and Orchard lake. Thanks in advanceThe chain of Thai pavilions are massage only. You can generally tell from google reviews when a large percent are women doing the review. Also chains are usually massage only. And if never reported here, massage only.

Big Jimmy
10-26-20, 22:51
The chain of Thai pavilions are massage only. You can generally tell from google reviews when a large percent are women doing the review. Also chains are usually massage only. And if never reported here, massage only.I know the owner of the Thai Pavilion Spas. I can assure you that there is nothing going on in them except legit massages. Or if there is, he sure doesn't know about it. Really.

ODawg
10-27-20, 03:06
https://tryst.link/massage/karmeladiaz

Been looking around this site a bit, came across this one and seemed intrigued. Any info would be appreciated PM is cool too.

Sleeper1
10-27-20, 07:31
Good Evening Gents:

Well I finally paid a visit to the Downriver Nuru Lady; here are the details. I called early afternoon for an appointment and the earliest she could get me in was after 5 pm. So I headed that way, hitting the JR, Ave, Vernor and Fort strolls enroute..... crickets on all. I was a few minutes early so I stopped at McCaffrey's bar for a bite and quick beer to take the edge off. Nice working man's bar; cold beer, decent bar food. Super hot young bartender sporting some nice A+/ B- cups in a low-cut top with a tattoo right between them. I would have let this chick take a dump on me for a chance to fuck her; but I digress. I finished my beer, wiped up my drool and headed over to the Nuru place (https://detroit.rubratings.com/135304). I was surprised to see it was a house in a decent looking neighborhood. I had read previously that it was in a residential area, but I guess I was surprised at how decent the actual neighborhood is. There were neighbors out and about when I went in and came out, but nobody seemed to be giving me the eye. I just put on my Rick Flair attitude going in and coming out.

JD.I've found the best bet with her is to pay everything up front. When I've done that she provides full service no questions asked with multiple pops.

AdGuy888
10-27-20, 09:22
She is older than pictures, heavier, mediocre massage, overpriced. Saw her once would not repeat.She's bored, has zero personality, terrible body and mediocre at best. And she's in oak park not royal oak as advertised. Big high rise, awkward all around.

Fasted2010
10-27-20, 12:52

Been looking around this site a bit, came across this one and seemed intrigued. Any info would be appreciated PM is cool too.Sounded great until I got to the full name, etc. Stuff. No way I'd provide that.

AdGuy888
10-27-20, 17:04
Anyone seen her? Her ad looked legit but I think I saw other posts saying she'll go. Can't seem to find her ad anywhere today.

Thanks.

MpHunter313
10-27-20, 18:21
https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

Sams2022
10-27-20, 19:56
Anyone seen her? Her ad looked legit but I think I saw other posts saying she'll go. Can't seem to find her ad anywhere today.

Thanks.She has been posted here many times. Great pricing for BBJ and even FS.

The New World
10-27-20, 21:14
You are asking us our opinion of a girl who requires screening of your full name, age, employer and employer address. You won't be shocked when a credit card comes out in your name.

Your a senior member, you know better.

Been looking around this site a bit, came across this one and seemed intrigued. Any info would be appreciated PM is cool too.

EcomCat
10-27-20, 22:46

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/homeLameel. Most of the folks may have to disagree with you. It has not been a pleasant visits now a days. Do see you are a good patron of it, as half of you posts are towards saigon. Should say, you are one of the lucky person.

CarmeloJoe35
10-28-20, 08:30
Lameel. Most of the folks may have to disagree with you. It has not been a pleasant visits now a days. Do see you are a good patron of it, as half of you posts are towards saigon. Should say, you are one of the lucky person.Generally speaking, if you treat Tiffany with respect, be a gentlemen every time you see her and take care of her, she will reciprocate unless you are dirty, scruffy, unkempt and don't smell nice.

OnlyVrx
10-28-20, 10:55
Over the last 12 months or so I have been avoiding AMP and sticking with private providers. For various reasons. The other day, I had an appointment that needed to be rescheduled by the provider. So I sent out a few texts trying to find a replacement on short notice, but came up empty. I was near SWB at the time so I figured "what the hell". I haven't been there in a long time but I was very pleased with my visit. I called to see if they were busy and showed up 10 min later. I drew Jeannie or Jennie (I think) once I arrived. She was tall, thin, spoke decent English and from what I could see, quite attractive (she wore a mask). Over all she provided a slightly above average massage focusing on my trouble spots. Half way through she turned her attention to my ass and the boys. She was very accommodating and checked the health of my prostate while I was on all fours. On the flip she sat on the table between my legs and continued the massage. Complete with a standard HE. One of the reasons I started straying away from AMP's in the first place was the constant negotiations after the flip. This always just ruins it for me! To my surprise. NO negotiations on this visit! I enjoyed my experience and will definitely repeat. Paid. 80 to the house + . 60 tip.

Jjjapd
10-28-20, 11:56
https://schedulicity.com/scheduling/MBH6PD

Bzerkley Rich
10-28-20, 14:02
So has anyone seen or heard from Payton and Pink Diamond? Thanks.

LameelCono
10-28-20, 15:17
Generally speaking, if you treat Tiffany with respect, be a gentlemen every time you see her and take care of her, she will reciprocate unless you are dirty, scruffy, unkempt and don't smell nice.Well said CarmeloJoe. Well said. Goes for any Service Provider or individual. You will be treated with respect if you show respect.

ShadowLotus513
10-28-20, 18:54
Has anyone else tried this place out? Saw a monger post about this place on Northwestern Hwy a month ago and decided to try this place out twice. Both times were absolutely legit. Granted it was a great massage including stretching of the limbs in different positions, but whenever I tried to slip the drape off, lady would put it back on. Forgot the name of the first one, but the 2nd time she went by "Inn or Een". There was another lady working the desk who went by "Owen" and I could tell by her flirty vibes she must've been the one who left the monger happy, but when asked if I could request her she said "next time".

ShadowLotus513
10-28-20, 18:55
https://schedulicity.com/scheduling/MBH6PDCurious about her too.

JumpingBean
10-28-20, 21:51
Curious about her too.She provides a nice session, her place is neat and clean, she still has the little barking dogs, but once your in the room they stop barking. Amy is a pleasure person, I've seen her numerous times over the years.

TullyBlanchard
10-28-20, 22:31
She provides a nice session, her place is neat and clean, she still has the little barking dogs, but once your in the room they stop barking. Amy is a pleasure person, I've seen her numerous times over the years.Does she provide pleasure with more than just her hand?

EcomCat
10-28-20, 22:39
Well said CarmeloJoe. Well said. Goes for any Service Provider or individual. You will be treated with respect if you show respect.Both of you guys are very funny and can understand your strong position to defend her. No assumptions on other folks please.

Nknk789
10-29-20, 00:48
So has anyone seen or heard from Payton and Pink Diamond? Thanks.If you talk about the one in SH. I kept calling and leaving messages in couple weeks with no answer.

Concupiscent69
10-29-20, 08:17
She provides a nice session, her place is neat and clean, she still has the little barking dogs, but once your in the room they stop barking. Amy is a pleasure person, I've seen her numerous times over the years.One main reason for this forum is obvious. Why would you leave out that specific detail everyone wants to know?

LameelCono
10-29-20, 08:38
Both of you guys are very funny and can understand your strong position to defend her. No assumptions on other folks please.You voiced your opinion and I respect that. I've had my run-ins with the Ferndale Madam and not so great service at times. These ladies have other concerns that will distract them on occasion and it will reflect on the level of service they provide. Like I said, you should get what you paid for. There's a countless number of other places opening in the area. Bonita is reported to have a nice place in Redford that I might consider.

LouisTully
10-29-20, 12:18
Anyone have any non-Asian UTR (or well-known, I don't care) therapists you see who have large nipples or areola? Or even lactating?

Dumpster Fire
10-29-20, 14:20
If you could only choose one, which one would you choose? Nuru Lady downriver? Or Madison?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2092695

Road Head
10-29-20, 20:36
You voiced your opinion and I respect that. I've had my run-ins with the Ferndale Madam and not so great service at times. These ladies have other concerns that will distract them on occasion and it will reflect on the level of service they provide. Like I said, you should get what you paid for. There's a countless number of other places opening in the area. Bonita is reported to have a nice place in Redford that I might consider.The real lesson here is to dispel the myth. You don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes you overpay, some times under. That's a simple reality of capitalism. Its true in all industries. Remember in an auction setting, only one person pays too much according to everyone else who stopped bidding.

TeeTime69
10-29-20, 22:21
Anyone have any non-Asian UTR (or well-known, I don't care) therapists you see who have large nipples or areola? Or even lactating?Got to be Daisy in Rochester. If you can find her.

BattMann
10-29-20, 22:30
Did she quit? She was on my list to try pre-Covid, but never got around to it. Once things calm down, I'd like to get around to it if she still participates.

Got to be Daisy in Rochester. If you can find her.

Lamarr
10-30-20, 00:06
You voiced your opinion and I respect that. I've had my run-ins with the Ferndale Madam and not so great service at times. These ladies have other concerns that will distract them on occasion and it will reflect on the level of service they provide. Like I said, you should get what you paid for. There's a countless number of other places opening in the area. Bonita is reported to have a nice place in Redford that I might consider.I've been fortunate to enjoy multiple visits with both Tiffany and Bonita. Don't make me choose which is better! Both are all stars IMO. But yep, if you and a provider just don't get along, vote with your cash and spend it elsewhere. Sometimes people just don't mesh.

Wally2822
10-30-20, 01:58
Did she quit? She was on my list to try pre-Covid, but never got around to it. Once things calm down, I'd like to get around to it if she still participates.I think I read a recent report that she's pregnant again.

McGuy
10-30-20, 08:01
Three places I have tried with success.

Spring well healing in Romulus, staff of decent looking Korean ladies FS available.

Asian Health in Westland the spinner is a great time but the chubby one is a disappointment.

Chinese health had pretty young providers only visited once was told standard handshake was available. Might try again to see if return client can get FS. Does anyone know if more than handshake available here? Anyone have recommendation for favorite AMP?

ProCheck
10-30-20, 08:03
Somebody use this service? https://detroit.rubratings.com/184998, https://detroit.rubratings.com/199613, https://detroit.rubratings.com/159295, https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604, https://detroit.rubratings.com/190059....

Help any info! Thanks. I'm wan make couple appointments this weekend.

Jkpt11
10-30-20, 11:49
They are waste of money comparing with what they give. They should realise they need to do more. I have seen Noelle and was waste of money. They are cute, (I saw Carla there too) but the service is lower than a normal massage.Are they independent or do they all work for the same place (the bikini place where all they do is tease?

TopGun2002
10-30-20, 13:56
Has Shiatsu moved into its new location just north of 15 mile (Dequindre)?

I drove by and its says open in September and we are closing November.

Thanks in advance.

Tgm.

AngusGuy
10-30-20, 15:44

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/homeAny mongers attend Tiffany's Halloween Party?

TeeTime69
10-30-20, 17:22
Did she quit? She was on my list to try pre-Covid, but never got around to it. Once things calm down, I'd like to get around to it if she still participates.No one has been able to find her. I last saw her January 2019.

TopGun2002
10-30-20, 18:09
Has Shiatsu moved into its new location just north of 15 mile (Dequindre)?

I drove by and its says open in September and we are closing November.

Thanks in advance.

Tgm.What I meant was we are soon in November.

Kramer711
10-30-20, 20:31
Anyone know why Sunrise on Grand River is closed? Sign says, "We Temporarily Closed". They have been shut up for about 3 weeks. While it is a dump it was a convenient stop for a HJ or FS depending on the provider. I hope they don't wind up like Magic on 8 mile and stay closed.

BigBootyFan
10-30-20, 21:48
Has anyone seen her?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/album/GoldenLotus

BigBootyFan
10-30-20, 21:49
Has anyone seen her?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/album/GoldenLotusAnyone seen her (Laura)?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/album/GoldenLotus

ProCheck
10-31-20, 08:29
One I knows like Tokyo place: https://detroit.rubratings.com/159295... but what another's one?

Buckeye1257
10-31-20, 11:05
Anyone seen her (Laura)?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/album/GoldenLotusSaw her once, 3 or 4 years ago. It was an outcall (all she did at the time), and she brought her young son, who sat in the car. She was a very nice person; I sort of felt sorry for her as she seemed to be out of sorts and under some kind of pressure from an ex-husband (or something like that, if I"m remembering it right). She only vaguely looked like the pics. They captured her on what was probably a really good day. She was also much, much heavier than she appears in the pics. Most importantly, the massage wasn't very good, and there was no extra offered, other than DIY, which I wasn't particularly interested in. Never called her back, for obvious reasons.

FritoBandito4
10-31-20, 12:30
Kept passing by and decided to stop in today as I had some time to kill. Solid back walking & massage w / standard ending. No negotiation needed. Was 60 for 45 min and left a 40 tip. Would repeat again. Labeled as sunflower spa on Google but different name on door.

Krinkle187
10-31-20, 18:03
So I've been wanting to check out Spring Well in Romulus but there's not a lot of reports. Anyone have details? Talent? Prices? Services? Don't want to go in blind.

ProCheck
11-01-20, 09:33
So I've been wanting to check out Spring Well in Romulus but there's not a lot of reports. Anyone have details? Talent? Prices? Services? Don't want to go in blind.It's a 60-70 old Koreans women's, got maybe one younger but she look much older and her voice like smoke 2 pack cigarettes in a day. Price $8 door fee and extras $$1. Dump place, not recommended!

Fredmonger
11-01-20, 10:21
Shiatsu Well Being is open. As of 920 this morning new location.

Sid63
11-01-20, 11:20
I sure miss Anna's place. Other than M1 (which I'm not hearing good reports about) and Jackson, where's one to go for FS around here? I know, Tiffany and I may have to try that, and Spring well, but I'm tired of the granny Asian. Just seems dry for good Asian massage.

HeeJung47
11-01-20, 12:58
Shiatsu Well Being is open. As of 920 this morning new location.You are correct that Shiatsu Well Being is open (they have never closed). But they are not in the new location yet and probably won't be for another month.

HeeJung47
11-01-20, 13:03
I sure miss Anna's place. Other than M1 (which I'm not hearing good reports about) and Jackson, where's one to go for FS around here? I know, Tiffany and I may have to try that, and Spring well, but I'm tired of the granny Asian. Just seems dry for good Asian massage.The answer is Mellon Spa in Toledo. If you are willing to drive to Jackson, then Toledo shouldn't be a big deal. I live in Macomb Township and can get to Mellon Spa in one hour and 15 minutes. Not one girl there in the last few months has been over 40 and the newest girl (Cui) looks just over 30 with a smoking hot body and beautiful face. Julie and Coco are also very pretty ladies and under 40. And its FS all the way.

HeeJung47
11-01-20, 13:06
Kept passing by and decided to stop in today as I had some time to kill. Solid back walking & massage w / standard ending. No negotiation needed. Was 60 for 45 min and left a 40 tip. Would repeat again. Labeled as sunflower spa on Google but different name on door.You will get a very good massage here, but will not get a standard ending, unless your idea of a standard ending is the girl walking out and telling you it's over.

HoldenCaul
11-01-20, 18:30
The answer is Mellon Spa in Toledo. If you are willing to drive to Jackson, then Toledo shouldn't be a big deal. I live in Macomb Township and can get to Mellon Spa in one hour and 15 minutes. Not one girl there in the last few months has been over 40 and the newest girl (Cui) looks just over 30 with a smoking hot body and beautiful face. Julie and Coco are also very pretty ladies and under 40. And its FS all the way.Haven't had a bad experience here yet. Spot on review.

Lamarr
11-01-20, 23:20
I drove by this place in Westland. On Central City Parkway. Any reports?

Josh8
11-02-20, 00:42
I drove by this place in Westland. On Central City Parkway. Any reports?I've visited couple times last year and legit all the times. Massage is mediocre. YMMV always.

Josh8
11-02-20, 00:45
So I've been wanting to check out Spring Well in Romulus but there's not a lot of reports. Anyone have details? Talent? Prices? Services? Don't want to go in blind.In addition to house fee $. 8, demands very high tip and it's not worthy. YMMV always.

SenorVac
11-02-20, 01:36
Haven't had a bad experience here yet. Spot on review.How much is the damage total for FS including door fee?

MpHunter313
11-02-20, 07:56
Went back to see the nuru lady. Answered wearing a sexy pink dress that highlighted her perky tits and barely covered her ass. Massage was better than average, like last time. I asked for her to work on a few knots I had and she did a great job on doing that. When it was time for the nuru part she informed me that the gel she usually used was out, but she had nuru oil this time instead. Very glad I tried it! She finished me off between her tits and then we headed to the shower where she hopped in with me and got off all the oil, as well as giving me an awesome bbj to end the session. All in all, 1. For the massage and. 80 in her tip jar with no discussion of price. I'll be back again next week!

Fredmonger
11-02-20, 09:28
You are correct that Shiatsu Well Being is open (they have never closed). But they are not in the new location yet and probably won't be for another month.Yes I meant old place.

HotchKiss33
11-02-20, 09:56
I drove by this place in Westland. On Central City Parkway. Any reportsThe place is a no go, was there about a week ago older lady in her 60's no hint of anything. Also it looked to be her husband there watching t. V defiantly waste of time.

Etj4588
11-02-20, 11:58
Asian Health in Westland the spinner is a great time but the chubby one is a disappointment.

Where is this in Westland? There is no place listed on Google as Asian Health.

Josh8
11-02-20, 13:16
https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/livonia/9622932.html

I post less frequently but a long time monger.

Any info on this one, your inputs will be highly appreciated? I tried a quick search and couldn't find any info in the forum.

EcomCat
11-02-20, 13:32
Shiatsu Well Being is open. As of 920 this morning new location.Has been to SWB Sunday evening. Still in the old place. No definite answer when they will go to new place. Met Suze. An hour. Did get a very good massage and also walk on the back. As always, she is awesome. Left happy.

Member #6321
11-02-20, 15:23
Has anyone seen Jazz lately? I haven't seen her posts, wondered if she has stepped away from the game?

Road Head
11-02-20, 16:09
Where is this in Westland? There is no place listed on Google as Asian HealthProbably meant Asian massage on warren, just west of Wayne rd, on the south side.

Jjjapd
11-02-20, 16:45
Has anyone had the pleasure / displeasure?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/macomb-reflexology-shiatsu-relaxation/7222958682.html

OnlyVrx
11-02-20, 17:04
I saw Jennifer in Westland last week for the first time. There really isn't much to add to what's already been said. The massage was almost non-existent (unless you count doodling with her finger on my back and ass), she complained about her ex-husband, complained about her sons girlfriend, talked non-stop about her endless vacations and so on and so on. After the flip she asks if I want hand or mouth, I reply mouth please. In the end of the day you can't beat the price but I won't repeat. The service is still not worth having the endure the actual massage. I dropped. 60 on the table, said thanks and off I went.

HotchKiss33
11-02-20, 17:13
I saw Jennifer in Westland last week for the first time. There really isn't much to add to what's already been said. The massage was almost non-existent (unless you count doodling with her finger on my back and ass), she complained about her ex-husband, complained about her sons girlfriend, talked non-stop about her endless vacations and so on and so on. After the flip she asks if I want hand or mouth, I reply mouth please. In the end of the day you can't beat the price but I won't repeat. The service is still not worth having the endure the actual massage. I dropped. 60 on the table, said thanks and off I went.I absolutely agree with what your saying I had to endure the same treatment and plus deal with cat that wouldn't get off the table. Dropped 60 and left nice lady great price but not a repeat for me.

BeanFlicker1
11-03-20, 00:45
That's Karla, she's a super nice gal, good massage, but never anything more than a legit massage in my personal experience. Maybe others have had different results?

Has anyone had the pleasure / displeasure?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/macomb-reflexology-shiatsu-relaxation/7222958682.html

XirCom
11-03-20, 08:09
I saw Jennifer in Westland last week for the first time. There really isn't much to add to what's already been said. The massage was almost non-existent (unless you count doodling with her finger on my back and ass), she complained about her ex-husband, complained about her sons girlfriend, talked non-stop about her endless vacations and so on and so on. After the flip she asks if I want hand or mouth, I reply mouth please. In the end of the day you can't beat the price but I won't repeat. The service is still not worth having the endure the actual massage. I dropped. 60 on the table, said thanks and off I went.Saw her many times in the past and just put up with her chatter, always received a BJ without asking. At $60 it's a bargain. Never received FS although others have reported so. She lives too far for me to be a regular. Would only repeat to try for FS. Being clean and safe is a plus in today's market. As always YMMV.

Moonglow913
11-03-20, 09:02
Saw her once, 3 or 4 years ago. It was an outcall (all she did at the time), and she brought her young son, who sat in the car. She was a very nice person; I sort of felt sorry for her as she seemed to be out of sorts and under some kind of pressure from an ex-husband (or something like that, if I"m remembering it right). She only vaguely looked like the pics. They captured her on what was probably a really good day. She was also much, much heavier than she appears in the pics. Most importantly, the massage wasn't very good, and there was no extra offered, other than DIY, which I wasn't particularly interested in. Never called her back, for obvious reasons.I found her add to be appealing and her attractive. But for an honest review like this I might have taken the plunge only to be disappointed.

Averily
11-03-20, 09:14
That's Leigh. Search yields a few results.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4673850&viewfull=1#post4673850

https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/livonia/9622932.html

I post less frequently but a long time monger.

Any info on this one, your inputs will be highly appreciated? I tried a quick search and couldn't find any info in the forum.

Josh8
11-03-20, 10:17

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4673850&viewfull=1#post4673850Thanks a lot Averily.

TullyBlanchard
11-03-20, 11:01

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4673850&viewfull=1#post4673850Blast from the past! She's still working?

Dwmusa123
11-03-20, 13:58
That's Karla, she's a super nice gal, good massage, but never anything more than a legit massage in my personal experience. Maybe others have had different results?She's just another one of those pretty looking massage chicks that tries to advertise as if there is more on the table but in reality nothing is more on the table. Waste of time!

FunMatt
11-03-20, 15:03
Hi, I'm new to the site and just wondering if anyone could help me out with finding a real nuru massage near Sterling Heights I've always wanted to try one and have had some half ass ones any help would be great thank you.

Road Head
11-03-20, 19:17
Hi, I'm new to the site and just wondering if anyone could help me out with finding a real nuru massage near Sterling Heights I've always wanted to try one and have had some half ass ones any help would be great thank you.If you're talking about what you see in asian porn, you are thousands of miles away.

Big Jimmy
11-03-20, 21:17
If you're talking about what you see in asian porn, you are thousands of miles away.To be specific, Pattaya, Thailand is 8660 miles away.

DealWader
11-04-20, 06:20
I've tried to reach her on several occasions and got only one response days later saying she was available but I couldn't make it. I'm wondering if she may work at the same place as Carla and the others.

Obviously its more than likely a bikini massage place by the ad. If you end up seeing her then let me know how it went.She works out of Carla's in Canton with bunch of other girls. Mediocre massage. Strictly massage (at least pretends to be) Ask everything upfront before assuming. She's no messing type but I feel YMMV. She said she is not comfortable with any extras but expects big tip. If expecting more, stay away.

CrustNuts
11-04-20, 10:55
I stop in here when I need a very good massage. This place is always clean and well cared for. Linda gave me an outstanding massage which included back walking, oil and hot towels. She gave my sore shoulder a lot of attention. I have heard that extras might be available here but I was not offered and I made no attempt. All in all, great massage.

Jkpt11
11-04-20, 11:39
Is she with the group of bikini teasers? Says she is from Canton.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2091012

Averily
11-04-20, 12:41
Yes and Canton Center near Canton Rd. Office plaza. They have a bunch of different girls with different phone numbers.

Is she with the group of bikini teasers? Says she is from Canton.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2091012

Jkpt11
11-04-20, 13:20
Yes and Canton Center near Canton Rd. Office plaza. They have a bunch of different girls with different phone numbers.I thought it may be. But when I asked her if she was independent or worked for a business. She said she had a private studio. So I wasn't sure.

Named
11-04-20, 14:02
I thought it may be. But when I asked her if she was independent or worked for a business. She said she had a private studio. So I wasn't sure.I spoke with one of the girls in Canton, she told me they were independently owned, and not affiliated with the Westland, Eastpointe, Waterford bikini places. That being said, does anyone have any good experience in Canton? If not, I'm down to TOFTT haha.

Averily
11-04-20, 14:10
She wasn't exactly being forthrite with you, was she? That's the bottom line with this outfit. There have been at least 4 different advertised girls operating at this address recently.

I thought it may be. But when I asked her if she was independent or worked for a business. She said she had a private studio. So I wasn't sure.

BadBosco
11-04-20, 14:39
Hey fellow mongers. I read several reports for "downriver nuru lady" but they seem to be vary different (one states mid 40's not bad, the other is a 60+ hag) I have yet to find a link or phone number or contact info for anyone advertising as "Downriver Nuru Lady" Could someone help me with this? Sounds interesting (the 40 yr old one.) IF someone had a link even better. Or even a "name" that I can search to find. PM is good as well and welcome any details

Thanks all. Much appreciate the help.

Eaton Beaver
11-04-20, 15:25
Hey fellow mongers. I read several reports for "downriver nuru lady" but they seem to be vary different (one states mid 40's not bad, the other is a 60+ hag) I have yet to find a link or phone number or contact info for anyone advertising as "Downriver Nuru Lady" Could someone help me with this? Sounds interesting (the 40 yr old one.) IF someone had a link even better. Or even a "name" that I can search to find. PM is good as well and welcome any details

Thanks all. Much appreciate the help.Her contact info has been posted in this forum multiple times. Google "Downriver NURU Lady" and she's the first hit. For sure not in her 40's but not a hag either. Anyone saying she is hot and in her 40's is just full of shit.

ManuelJellison
11-04-20, 15:47
I thought it may be. But when I asked her if she was independent or worked for a business. She said she had a private studio. So I wasn't sure.Studio? Its mean she own the business.

Wally2822
11-04-20, 16:15

Thanks all. Much appreciate the help.She went by Sonny (or Sunny).

She is definitely not 40 years old.

Late 50's early 60's.

Small woman. Nice private neighbourhood in Southgate.

Totally different experience than anything I've ever encountered. If she was 20 years younger I would see her once a week. I won't go back though but its definitely worth trying out at least one time.

Jkpt11
11-04-20, 23:49
She wasn't exactly being forthrite with you, was she? That's the bottom line with this outfit. There have been at least 4 different advertised girls operating at this address recently.Would be nice to hear from someone who has been there and give us the facts. It really sounds like one of the many bikini places even though someone posted on here that they said they were not. If not, what do they offer. We all know the bikini places charge high and offer a tease.

Jkpt11
11-04-20, 23:51
Studio? Its mean she own the business.Not sure about that. The bikini places like to make you think they "lease" out one of the rooms, thus her own private studio.

Jkpt11
11-04-20, 23:51
I spoke with one of the girls in Canton, she told me they were independently owned, and not affiliated with the Westland, Eastpointe, Waterford bikini places. That being said, does anyone have any good experience in Canton? If not, I'm down to TOFTT haha.Please let us know what you find out.

Named
11-05-20, 00:11
Not sure about that. The bikini places like to make you think they "lease" out one of the rooms, thus her own private studio.The few times I've been to the chain of bikini spots, the two girls I saw 'regularly' were very up front about the various locations. I had some success in Waterford, including getting Snapchat and meeting one of the girls outside of the location. I specifically asked one of the girls in Canton if they were owned by the same group as Waterford, Eastpointe, Westland and she said no. I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and let you all know how it goes!

Jackknoff
11-05-20, 01:32
She went by Sonny (or Sunny).

She is definitely not 40 years old.

Late 50's early 60's.

Small woman. Nice private neighbourhood in Southgate.

Totally different experience than anything I've ever encountered. If she was 20 years younger I would see her once a week. I won't go back though but its definitely worth trying out at least one time.I agree she is likely late 50's / 60. She is Short and not attractive.

Averily
11-05-20, 10:25
They might not be affiliated but still follow the same business model. They seem to behave the same way. Hopefully you will have a great experience and let us know.

Unfortunately Tokyo / Luxurious seems to be persuing a similar plan at her new place on Franklin near 12 mile.

The few times I've been to the chain of bikini spots, the two girls I saw 'regularly' were very up front about the various locations. I had some success in Waterford, including getting Snapchat and meeting one of the girls outside of the location. I specifically asked one of the girls in Canton if they were owned by the same group as Waterford, Eastpointe, Westland and she said no. I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and let you all know how it goes!

Fast69
11-05-20, 10:40
Sorry about being so vague here but this girl may have nothing to do with the biz and I don't want to put anything out there if there's nothing there.

She works out of 2 locations one by the airport the other in canton. I think one of the places is a gym. I'm pretty sure she's even certified. Either way it's a hike for me. I'm sure the massage will be great, just wondering about the rest of it. PM please if you have any info.

Wally2822
11-05-20, 11:23
Sorry about being so vague here but this girl may have nothing to do with the biz and I don't want to put anything out there if there's nothing there.

She works out of 2 locations one by the airport the other in canton. I think one of the places is a gym. I'm pretty sure she's even certified. Either way it's a hike for me. I'm sure the massage will be great, just wondering about the rest of it. PM please if you have any info.There wasn't a link or photo in your post.

RayLatoole
11-05-20, 11:24

She works out of 2 locations one by the airport the other in canton. I think one of the places is a gym. I'm pretty sure she's even certified. Either way it's a hike for me. I'm sure the massage will be great, just wondering about the rest of it. PM please if you have any info.What girl?

Dlicker
11-05-20, 12:24
The few times I've been to the chain of bikini spots, the two girls I saw 'regularly' were very up front about the various locations. I had some success in Waterford, including getting Snapchat and meeting one of the girls outside of the location. I specifically asked one of the girls in Canton if they were owned by the same group as Waterford, Eastpointe, Westland and she said no. I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and let you all know how it goes!I have seen Mila here twice, she will give nude massage (roaming allowed, no FIV). Uninspired HJ. Have not been back since August, just not worth it.

AngryDutchMan
11-05-20, 12:32
So I saw this ad and decided to send a text, mainly because they claimed a location in canton and I'm bored with the sub par AMP's in the area. Anyone have any Intel on this link?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604

I specifically mentioned canton in my text but was given an address for a red roof inn in Southfield. Call me skeptical. Not sure I'm going to follow up or not.

Punanny
11-05-20, 14:57

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4673850&viewfull=1#post4673850Tha'ts a blast from the past. I used to see her when she had a house in Inkster. She had great tits back then but that was a lot of years ago so I can't sat they are still as nice. The massage wasn't that great but she was cute back then and you could have some fun.

LouisTully
11-05-20, 16:47
OK. So we have Baked Bunz in Livonia. There was also one place in Redford but I guess some of the girls worked there and Bunz?

Who runs that? Tokyo? And is she still in Southfield?

Then we have Metro Relax in Waterford. Some place in Westland. And some place in Sterling Heights on Vandyke. Those all bikini places?

And I also saw a place advertising in Eastpointe. Same?

Lastly Carlas place. All bikini too?

Am I missing anything?

LigmaPatient0
11-05-20, 17:48
So I saw this ad and decided to send a text, mainly because they claimed a location in canton and I'm bored with the sub par AMP's in the area. Anyone have any Intel on this link?

I specifically mentioned canton in my text but was given an address for a red roof inn in Southfield. Call me skeptical. Not sure I'm going to follow up or not.These are Russian roulette sometimes you can get real hottie but more often times you get the old aunties.

MrLemon01
11-05-20, 17:52

I specifically mentioned canton in my text but was given an address for a red roof inn in Southfield. Call me skeptical. Not sure I'm going to follow up or not.I contacted them too (also mentioning canton), but didn't follow through.

I think some years ago I contacted an ad like this before, but it was in Canton. The girl is nothing like the pictures (but I think we knew this) usually older, and honestly the experience is rushed. This was years ago. I suspect it may be a similar experience.

I see something similar to this in Novi (different number though, and I haven't seen them post any ads since backpages was taken down), actually have an apt tonight scheduled.

T Long
11-05-20, 19:13

I specifically mentioned canton in my text but was given an address for a red roof inn in Southfield. Call me skeptical. Not sure I'm going to follow up or not.I don't think they update the ads. Ever. You don't have anything to worry about other than the likelihood of disappointment when you see the provider. Just be ready to walk if you don't like what you see. When I have stayed, the session is often rushed. That's been my experience. My rule is that if the place smells really bad of smoke and / or the chick wouldn't even turn my head on the street. Then I walk. Respectfully, of course.

Named
11-05-20, 19:29
They might not be affiliated but still follow the same business model. They seem to behave the same way. Hopefully you will have a great experience and let us know.

Unfortunately Tokyo / Luxurious seems to be persuing a similar plan at her new place on Franklin near 12 mileAlright gents, I went into the studio in Canton today and left pleasantly surprised and already booked for another appointment in the very near future! I won't get into many details, mainly because I'm going back and don't want to fuck up my next appointment (If you check my post history you'll see this has happened with me in the past and the girl I saw ended up going dark after a lot of attention from here). Although FS wasn't on the table for my first time in there, there were multiple services available. It was also confirmed that most of the other girls here do extras too.

Here's the 'rub', you have to figure out how much it's worth it to you. You all know everybody has a price. Again, not planning to give away too many details about what was offered, donation, or who, but seniors can PM me with questions and I'll answer them if I can. Now, the bikini chain in Westland is one of those places out of my price range. I was with a cute spinner blonde there in the summer who, after offering $500 just to see what she would say, wouldn't even take her top off. But despite what the girls in Canton say, extras are most definitely available here. Happy hunting.

Jkpt11
11-05-20, 20:05
I have seen Mila here twice, she will give nude massage (roaming allowed, no FIV). Uninspired HJ. Have not been back since August, just not worth it.What was the damage?

AngryDutchMan
11-05-20, 22:11
I don't think they update the ads. Ever. You don't have anything to worry about other than the likelihood of disappointment when you see the provider. Just be ready to walk if you don't like what you see. When I have stayed, the session is often rushed. That's been my experience. My rule is that if the place smells really bad of smoke and / or the chick wouldn't even turn my head on the street. Then I walk. Respectfully, of course.You're right about not updating the ads. I searched for the phone number and found an old (+1 yr old) ad posted in the Nashville area (where the area code is located) and it was a verbatim copy of the one they're running here.

Thanks for the heads up. Not a gambling man, so I'm not going to follow up on this one. I saw a couple reviews for healing plus in Westland so maybe I'll give them a try instead.

BallPlayer8
11-05-20, 22:16
Met Bonita yesterday. I gave several hours notice.

Private residence in a nice part of Redford. She has a very nice studio in the garage behind the house.

Not much of a massage, but about a half hour of oil and body slide. Honestly, I went for the body slide and not necessarily a massage. Lots of teasing before the flip, which had me ready to rock. After flip, some rubbing ending in amazing BBBJ that ended in a HJ. She took time to clean me up, but a shower would have helped for the price.

I will absolutely repeat.

https://www.duttslist.com/details-a--a--i--bonita-diaza--a--i--

Fast69
11-06-20, 09:53

She works out of 2 locations one by the airport the other in canton. I think one of the places is a gym. I'm pretty sure she's even certified. Either way it's a hike for me. I'm sure the massage will be great, just wondering about the rest of it. PM please if you have any info.Apparently I wasn't clear enough. Not putting any info out there. There's no website or links. I'm going to go see her but I'm pretty sure there's nothing there other than a massage. I'll report when I find out. If anyone knows who I'm talking about pm me. I'm not putting her name out there. Wouldn't be good for her rep if she has nothing to do with our type of fun. If you know who I'm talking about send her name in the pm.

IDime
11-06-20, 10:56
I contacted them too (also mentioning canton), but didn't follow through.

I think some years ago I contacted an ad like this before, but it was in Canton. The girl is nothing like the pictures (but I think we knew this) usually older, and honestly the experience is rushed. This was years ago. I suspect it may be a similar experience.

I see something similar to this in Novi (different number though, and I haven't seen them post any ads since backpages was taken down), actually have an apt tonight scheduled.You are 100% correct. Stay safe!

SkinDogToo
11-06-20, 14:35
I contacted them too (also mentioning canton), but didn't follow through.

I see something similar to this in Novi (different number though, and I haven't seen them post any ads since backpages was taken down), actually have an apt tonight scheduled.Let us know how it goes. There was also an apartment in Southfield for a while. Same experience with the girls. Bed on floor in empty bedroom.

OnlyVrx
11-06-20, 15:16
Hey all, I've heard a lot of good and some not so good reviews for Melon Spa in Toledo on this forum and the Toledo forum. I had some business on the south side of the state so I decided to take a chance on Melon, possibly TOFT and report back to my Detroit mongers. Lets be clear there are some absolute pros and cons. But in the end of the day I WILL NOT REPEAT and I DO NOT RECCOMEND making the trip to Toledo. For most of us I'd assume this is a sizable time commitment. I'm only expressing my personal experience.

Pros: The providers are extremely above average for AMP standards from an attractive stand point. I pulled MIA on a walk-in. Tall, long dark hair, thin, large natural B cups, very, very attractive! The massage was slightly above average, but almost NO teasing. The TS and sauna was included and a nice touch. The. 7 house fee was on par with other parlors.

Cons: Get ready to NEGOTIATE my friends! Most of the advice I received upon research from the Toledo forum was from seniors who are regulars. My experience was quite different. I was impressed with the level of service up until the flip. After that it all fell apart. The negotiations lasted, what felt like 10 min. At this point I stood up and threatened to walk out. Without detail I'll tell you we settled on $1 tip for a naked CBJ, which I thought already was a little high. It gets better... 10 min or so into the BJ I glanced over at the clock and realized my hr was up. Up until this point the view, and the CBJ was quite good... But, Not a few min later MIA stopped, said that I "finished" in the cover and our session was over. I'm pretty sure I speak for all my fellow mongers when I say, We know when we "finish", and let me tell you, I never "finished"! I was still at full attention and ready to continue when she pulled the cover off and threw it away. I tried to argue but at this point there was really no point. She was already dressed and halfway out the door. This is the very reason that I've moved away from AMP's and more towards private providers. This is not the first I've posted about how frustrating negotiations are. I have always been curious about Melon in Toledo. I'm glad I went, the girls are gorgeous. But a pretty face will never out-way a terrible experience! I will NOT repeat and I would NOT recommend making the drive down! My total investment was. 70 house and $1 tip. Hope this helps!

RandyMiller021
11-06-20, 15:21
Alright gents, I went into the studio in Canton today and left pleasantly surprised and already booked for another appointment in the very near future! I won't get into many details, mainly because I'm going back and don't want to fuck up my next appointment (If you check my post history you'll see this has happened with me in the past and the girl I saw ended up going dark after a lot of attention from here). Although FS wasn't on the table for my first time in there, there were multiple services available. It was also confirmed that most of the other girls here do extras too.

Here's the 'rub', you have to figure out how much it's worth it to you. You all know everybody has a price. Again, not planning to give away too many details about what was offered, donation, or who, but seniors can PM me with questions and I'll answer them if I can. Now, the bikini chain in Westland is one of those places out of my price range. I was with a cute spinner blonde there in the summer who, after offering $500 just to see what she would say, wouldn't even take her top off. But despite what the girls in Canton say, extras are most definitely available here. Happy hunting.What was the total damage?

AngryDutchMan
11-06-20, 15:31
Hey all, I've heard a lot of good and some not so good reviews for Melon Spa in Toledo on this forum and the Toledo forum. I had some business on the south side of the state so I decided to take a chance on Melon, possibly TOFT and report back to my Detroit mongers. Lets be clear there are some absolute pros and cons. But in the end of the day I WILL NOT REPEAT and I DO NOT RECCOMEND making the trip to Toledo. For most of us I'd assume this is a sizable time commitment. I'm only expressing my personal experience.

Pros: The providers are extremely above average for AMP standards from an attractive stand point. I pulled MIA on a walk-in. Tall, long dark hair, thin, large natural B cups, very, very attractive! The massage was slightly above average, but almost NO teasing. The TS and sauna was included and a nice touch. The. 7 house fee was on par with other parlors.

Cons: Get ready to NEGOTIATE my friends! Most of the advice I received upon research from the Toledo forum was from seniors who are regulars. My experience was quite different. I was impressed with the level of service up until the flip. After that it all fell apart. The negotiations lasted, what felt like 10 min. At this point I stood up and threatened to walk out. Without detail I'll tell you we settled on $1 tip for a naked CBJ, which I thought already was a little high. It gets better... 10 min or so into the BJ I glanced over at the clock and realized my hr was up. Up until this point the view, and the CBJ was quite good... But, Not a few min later MIA stopped, said that I "finished" in the cover and our session was over. I'm pretty sure I speak for all my fellow mongers when I say, We know when we "finish", and let me tell you, I never "finished"! I was still at full attention and ready to continue when she pulled the cover off and threw is away. I tried to argue but at this point there was really no point. She was already dressed and halfway out the door. This is the very reason that I've moved away from AMP's and more towards private providers. This is not the first I've posted about how frustrating negotiations are. I have always been curious about Melon in Toledo. I'm glad I went, the girls are gorgeous. But a pretty face will never out-way a terrible experience! I will NOT repeat and I would NOT recommend making the drive down! My total investment was. 70 house and $1 tip. Hope this helps!Thanks for the report. I had considered making the drive down as well, but you're spot on about the drive time investment. I've mostly read good reviews about the place, but I sure don't want to spend a good chunk of paid time in negotiating. Maybe if I'm in the area anyway ill give it a shot and hope I don't draw Mia, but won't be making a special trip if I'm going to spend 2+ hours driving round trip for a let down.

MrLemon01
11-06-20, 17:02
Let us know how it goes. There was also an apartment in Southfield for a while. Same experience with the girls. Bed on floor in empty bedroom.Yup, same in Novi. Bed on floor, when they worked in homes. But the Novi bit has since moved to a hotel. Now I had my appointment in Novi, not the canton / south field one. However, I think I might try up the canton / south field one. For those who ARE interested in canton, I found this:

https://detroit.rubratings.com/190059

I think I contacted them before? But I had to cancel so I didn't get the experience.

Review:

My appointment wasn't bad. It was a different girl than last time. I laid on the bed for the "massage" (see: tracing fingers on your back, and tracing your lower regions--which I admit was nice). It then turned into rubbing her boobs on my back, and she's about a b cup. Like the ladies, she was older. After I played with her boobs, she sat on top of me, rubbing pussy against my tip. She was offering BBFS for an up charge (asking me "how much for no condom). I didn't bring anything extra and I didn't really want to do BBFS. So I just said "maybe next time". She put the condom on me. She did let me engage in DATY. After that we went in for missionary and DG. We switched between those two until I finished.

Overall was about 35-40 minutes. No MSOG, so once you're done you're done. I didn't feel rushed at all, but I've felt rushed before. YMMV honestly.

It's not the BEST experience, but for $. 60, it gets the job done. But there is definitely better out there. Honestly I used to just hit up ladies from Eros or P411, but I got out of a long term relationship that damaged me financially, and now I have financial goals so I'm just going for what is a good deal that gets the job done.

BramStroker
11-06-20, 21:33
Has anyone tried these two on Eros:

1) Walled Lake Spa.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/9682456.htm?cat=83

On google, another one shows up with different contact details - https://walled-lake-massage-spa.business.site/#details.

I also found this article so I'm a bit hesitant - https://www.theoaklandpress.com/news/copscourts/woman-53-pleads-guilty-to-prostitution-at-walled-lake-spa/article_082ac34c-ef6a-11e9-9a13-eb9a107c6c6a.html.

2) Edyn Wylde.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/1799251.htm?cat=83

Edyn Wydle has always been on Eros for a while and while I understand that they may be high end and not worth it, I'm open to try them about if anyone can vouch for either.

Thanks in advance.

ThrobbinWood
11-06-20, 22:59

Cons: Get ready to NEGOTIATE my friends! Most of the advice I received upon research from the Toledo forum was from seniors who are regulars. My experience was quite different. I was impressed with the level of service up until the flip. After that it all fell apart. The negotiations lasted, what felt like 10 min. At this point I stood up and threatened to walk out. Without detail I'll tell you we settled on $1 tip for a naked CBJ, which I thought already was a little high. It gets better... 10 min or so into the BJ I glanced over at the clock and realized my hr was up. Up until this point the view, and the CBJ was quite good... But, Not a few min later MIA stopped, said that I "finished" in the cover and our session was over. I'm pretty sure I speak for all my fellow mongers when I say, We know when we "finish", and let me tell you, I never "finished"! I was still at full attention and ready to continue when she pulled the cover off and threw it away. I tried to argue but at this point there was really no point. She was already dressed and halfway out the door. This is the very reason that I've moved away from AMP's and more towards private providers. This is not the first I've posted about how frustrating negotiations are. I have always been curious about Melon in Toledo. I'm glad I went, the girls are gorgeous. But a pretty face will never out-way a terrible experience! I will NOT repeat and I would NOT recommend making the drive down! My total investment was. 70 house and $1 tip. Hope this helps!Is there any chance that you drove a hard bargain and she didn't like it. She won the negotiation in the long run. I wonder what settling on a service level earlier would have gotten you. Others may be able to comment better than me.

CostasCarl
11-07-20, 00:48
Yup, same in Novi. Bed on floor, when they worked in homes. But the Novi bit has since moved to a hotel. Now I had my appointment in Novi, not the canton / south field one. However, I think I might try up the canton / south field one. For those who ARE interested in canton, I found this:

https://detroit.rubratings.com/190059

I think I contacted them before? But I had to cancel so I didn't get the experience.

Review:

My appointment wasn't bad. It was a different girl than last time. I laid on the bed for the "massage" (see: tracing fingers on your back, and tracing your lower regions--which I admit was nice). It then turned into rubbing her boobs on my back, and she's about a b cup. Like the ladies, she was older. After I played with her boobs, she sat on top of me, rubbing pussy against my tip. She was offering BBFS for an up charge (asking me "how much for no condom). I didn't bring anything extra and I didn't really want to do BBFS. So I just said "maybe next time". She put the condom on me. She did let me engage in DATY. After that we went in for missionary and DG. We switched between those two until I finished.

Overall was about 35-40 minutes. No MSOG, so once you're done you're done. I didn't feel rushed at all, but I've felt rushed before. YMMV honestly.

It's not the BEST experience, but for $. 60, it gets the job done. But there is definitely better out there. Honestly I used to just hit up ladies from Eros or P411, but I got out of a long term relationship that damaged me financially, and now I have financial goals so I'm just going for what is a good deal that gets the job done.Nicely written review. How old are the ladies. More like 40's or 60's.

Named
11-07-20, 11:30
Has anyone tried these two on Eros:

1) Walled Lake Spa.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/9682456.htm?cat=83

On google, another one shows up with different contact details - https://walled-lake-massage-spa.business.site/#details.

I also found this article so I'm a bit hesitant - https://www.theoaklandpress.com/news/copscourts/woman-53-pleads-guilty-to-prostitution-at-walled-lake-spa/article_082ac34c-ef6a-11e9-9a13-eb9a107c6c6a.html.

2) Edyn Wylde.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/1799251.htm?cat=83

Edyn Wydle has always been on Eros for a while and while I understand that they may be high end and not worth it, I'm open to try them about if anyone can vouch for either.

Thanks in advance.Walled Lake Spa is owned by the same group as Waterford, Westland, Eastpointe. And one more, Sterling Heights is it?

MrLemon01
11-07-20, 12:04
Nicely written review. How old are the ladies. More like 40's or 60's.I'll be real, I'm absolute shit at age guessing, but I'd say 50's maybe her 60's and rocking her looks.

Krinkle187
11-07-20, 13:58
Anyone ever get FS from the Nuru lady? I've seen a lot of talk about her on the forum lately. I've seen her once and I'll say she is older and no hottie but still pretty fun. Seems like she's probably down for FS but I didn't ask.

Nemesis18
11-07-20, 16:04

Cons: Get ready to NEGOTIATE my friends! Most of the advice I received upon research from the Toledo forum was from seniors who are regulars. My experience was quite different. I was impressed with the level of service up until the flip. After that it all fell apart. The negotiations lasted, what felt like 10 min. At this point I stood up and threatened to walk out. Without detail I'll tell you we settled on $1 tip for a naked CBJ, which I thought already was a little high. It gets better... 10 min or so into the BJ I glanced over at the clock and realized my hr was up. Up until this point the view, and the CBJ was quite good... But, Not a few min later MIA stopped, said that I "finished" in the cover and our session was over. I'm pretty sure I speak for all my fellow mongers when I say, We know when we "finish", and let me tell you, I never "finished"! I was still at full attention and ready to continue when she pulled the cover off and threw it away. I tried to argue but at this point there was really no point. She was already dressed and halfway out the door. This is the very reason that I've moved away from AMP's and more towards private providers. This is not the first I've posted about how frustrating negotiations are. I have always been curious about Melon in Toledo. I'm glad I went, the girls are gorgeous. But a pretty face will never out-way a terrible experience! I will NOT repeat and I would NOT recommend making the drive down! My total investment was. 70 house and $1 tip. Hope this helps!I have had similar experience there during my last time. I have been there 4 times total, and my previous experiences were way better than the last one. What changed?? The new girl. Tall, dark hair, slim body. She is called Kai (Cui). She is very good looking but service wise she is shit. I would suggest to try Coco or Julie, both of them are very good. Especially coco. She never rushed, nor did she negotiate too much. Teasing is very good, with some moaning as well. Multiple FS positions. ANybody visiting mellon, ask for coco or julie or Shasha if she is available.

Wally2822
11-07-20, 16:24
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/dearborn-therapeutic-massage/7225065739.html

Just saw this new ad up on CL. Has anyone seen her yet? Any feedback? PM is fine.

Novi123
11-07-20, 19:56
Alright gents, I went into the studio in Canton today and left pleasantly surprised and already booked for another appointment in the very near future! I won't get into many details, mainly because I'm going back and don't want to fuck up my next appointment (If you check my post history you'll see this has happened with me in the past and the girl I saw ended up going dark after a lot of attention from here). Although FS wasn't on the table for my first time in there, there were multiple services available. It was also confirmed that most of the other girls here do extras too.

Here's the 'rub', you have to figure out how much it's worth it to you. You all know everybody has a price. Again, not planning to give away too many details about what was offered, donation, or who, but seniors can PM me with questions and I'll answer them if I can. Now, the bikini chain in Westland is one of those places out of my price range. I was with a cute spinner blonde there in the summer who, after offering $500 just to see what she would say, wouldn't even take her top off. But despite what the girls in Canton say, extras are most definitely available here. Happy hunting.$500 and nothing?? I wouldn't even offer $500 as a joke.

Cons: Get ready to NEGOTIATE my friends! Most of the advice I received upon research from the Toledo forum was from seniors who are regulars. My experience was quite different. I was impressed with the level of service up until the flip. After that it all fell apart. The negotiations lasted, what felt like 10 min. At this point I stood up and threatened to walk out. Without detail I'll tell you we settled on $1 tip for a naked CBJ, which I thought already was a little high. It gets better... 10 min or so into the BJ I glanced over at the clock and realized my hr was up. Up until this point the view, and the CBJ was quite good... But, Not a few min later MIA stopped, said that I "finished" in the cover and our session was over. I'm pretty sure I speak for all my fellow mongers when I say, We know when we "finish", and let me tell you, I never "finished"! I was still at full attention and ready to continue when she pulled the cover off and threw it away. I tried to argue but at this point there was really no point. She was already dressed and halfway out the door. This is the very reason that I've moved away from AMP's and more towards private providers. This is not the first I've posted about how frustrating negotiations are. I have always been curious about Melon in Toledo. I'm glad I went, the girls are gorgeous. But a pretty face will never out-way a terrible experience! I will NOT repeat and I would NOT recommend making the drive down! My total investment was. 70 house and $1 tip. Hope this helps!Boy I'm glad you posted this.

Timberwolf
11-07-20, 22:34
Anyone ever get FS from the Nuru lady? I've seen a lot of talk about her on the forum lately. I've seen her once and I'll say she is older and no hottie but still pretty fun. Seems like she's probably down for FS but I didn't ask.I recall only a single report of her providing FS. It is here somewhere. Dude said he just hands her $200 when he gets there.

Lamarr
11-08-20, 00:13
OK. So we have Baked Bunz in Livonia. There was also one place in Redford but I guess some of the girls worked there and Bunz?

Who runs that? Tokyo? And is she still in Southfield?

Then we have Metro Relax in Waterford. Some place in Westland. And some place in Sterling Heights on Vandyke. Those all bikini places?

And I also saw a place advertising in Eastpointe. Same?

Lastly Carlas place. All bikini too?

Am I missing anything?Has anyone done a report on Baked Bunz?

Lamarr
11-08-20, 00:17
Tha'ts a blast from the past. I used to see her when she had a house in Inkster. She had great tits back then but that was a lot of years ago so I can't sat they are still as nice. The massage wasn't that great but she was cute back then and you could have some fun.Never saw here but definitely remember her countless ads on Backpage. And yes, many pics, always changing hair (seem to remember blue at one point) and nice clevage pics.

LouisTully
11-08-20, 01:00
Has anyone done a report on Baked Bunz?Been there twice. Cute girls. Left happy. But def some unexpected upsell.

LouisTully
11-08-20, 01:03
Never saw here but definitely remember her countless ads on Backpage. And yes, many pics, always changing hair (seem to remember blue at one point) and nice clevage pics.Saw her in an extended stay in Dearborn. Amazing breasts. But this was maybe 6 years ago. Super cute. Probably high as fuck.

T Long
11-08-20, 11:29
I have had similar experience there during my last time. I have been there 4 times total, and my previous experiences were way better than the last one. What changed?? The new girl. Tall, dark hair, slim body. She is called Kai (Cui). She is very good looking but service wise she is shit. I would suggest to try Coco or Julie, both of them are very good. Especially coco. She never rushed, nor did she negotiate too much. Teasing is very good, with some moaning as well. Multiple FS positions. ANybody visiting mellon, ask for coco or julie or Shasha if she is available.I started a road trip about a week ago or so and this was my first fun stop. Haha. I had a good experience with Kai. Maybe I caught her on a good day. Due the distance, I'm not sure I'd make the drive regularly, but since it was on my travel route, I said what the hell. It's a place in a different city reviewed by guys I know are legit. I'd return, that is for sure. It's just too far for anything regular. It was a good start to a long relaxing trip.