PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

CrustNuts
09-26-20, 09:44
The one thing you failed to mention is that the other ladies at Shiatsu and others appreciate your patronage. Tiffany leaves you with the impression she stepped in dog shit. Walks around the room, whipes herself off after you unloaded on her. She's so busy that she doesn't shower it off. You need to look beyond the perception of being with the hottest. It's a lot of $ for less than you expected.On more than one occasion, I have waited because Tiffany was in the shower.

Averily
09-26-20, 12:07
Her name is Nana. Not my type and I can report the same sour attitude as everyone else has. One thing makes her come to life is cash. Anything is available once the bills are flashed but the negotiation is a turn off.

Mai is the older one. Much prettier mid 40's. She's not as open as Nana and doesn't negotiate like Nana does. Mai has better massage skills. This place has same owner as Serendipity and it looks like Serendipity isn't going to reopen according to Mai. Too bad. I don't like the Novi location.

I have the same report. She offered to be disrobed for an additional 1. I declined. Same disinterested attitude as others described.

I visited twice and heard her getting in to whatever was happening with another guy. Maybe he went with her offer, or she was just expediting the finish. I didn't get that treatment but would have rated her higher if I did. Clearly a YMMV.

A stockier woman there also gave a massage with he. The massage was actually good.

CarmeloJoe35
09-26-20, 12:36
Her name is Nana. Not my type and I can report the same sour attitude as everyone else has. One thing makes her come to life is cash. Anything is available once the bills are flashed but the negotiation is a turn off.

Mai is the older one. Much prettier mid 40's. She's not as open as Nana and doesn't negotiate like Nana does. Mai has better massage skills. This place has same owner as Serendipity and it looks like Serendipity isn't going to reopen according to Mai. Too bad. I don't like the Novi location.I thought you left the hobby but it sounds like your back. Cheers!

LexxxLuthor
09-26-20, 12:41
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/westland-new-masseuserelaxe-rejuvenate/7190227089.html

First thing when I walked into the room I noticed the sheets had some kind of discoloration and walls that don't go to the ceiling. So after the uneventful table shower I had them change the sheets. Decent massage on the flip she opened my hand and dumped a metric ton of oil into it, I looked at her like WTF. No HE and she was begging me for a tip on the way out. Would not repeat.

RoseBudd
09-26-20, 13:30
I had a nightmare a couple of days ago. I'd gone to ACU and was greeted by an older woman who didn't seem like she wanted to be there. I was taken to a room for hh and it wasn't what I'd expected. I expected to have my back cracked and that didn't happen. She kept standing on the base of my back, which was painful. I wasn't there for HE. I wanted a thorough massage and it didn't happen. Further, she behaved a little weird. She wouldn't close the door to the room. I would assume there's no expectation of privacy when the door is open. A brief siren that went off and immediately after, the doorbell rung. She took the *customer* to another room to wait. I don't know if that was a signal, but in my nightmare, it certainly seemed like one. She did a rush job and sent me on my way. No HE. No good massage. Just a lighter pocket and regret. Finally, I noticed she didn't change the towel and just put another face pillow in place. Nope, I hope to never dream a nightmare like that ever again.

Averily
09-26-20, 14:15
I was skeptical about Sarah reading some of the raves about her I assumed they were fake reviews. But curiosity won so a few days ago I called her and was able to see her within a couple of hours.

I'll just say that she far exceeded anything I expected. The raves were justified.

She doesn't like working out of her apartment out of concern with her neighbors unless she knows you.

The picture someone posted doesn't do her justice BTW.

Link is dead but I've attached her photo. She works out of an apartment in Waterford. Has anyone here seen her more than once? I saw her a few months back and had the time of my life but now I can't get her to respond to me for some reason. As a test, I texted her from a different number and of course she responded immediately. I wasn't inappropriate with her so I'm not understanding the lack of communication. Gorgeous girl with an awesome body and she definitely goes the extra mile and then some. Just wish I could see her again!

Averily
09-26-20, 14:20
I thought you left the hobby but it sounds like your back. Cheers!I quit for a few months but you know how addictions go. I have slowed way down maybe twice a month. The experiences are better now.

PieBoy
09-26-20, 14:57
I had a nightmare a couple of days ago. I'd gone to ACU and was greeted by an older woman who didn't seem like she wanted to be there. I was taken to a room for hh and it wasn't what I'd expected. I expected to have my back cracked and that didn't happen. She kept standing on the base of my back, which was painful. I wasn't there for HE. I wanted a thorough massage and it didn't happen. Further, she behaved a little weird. She wouldn't close the door to the room. I would assume there's no expectation of privacy when the door is open. A brief siren that went off and immediately after, the doorbell rung. She took the *customer* to another room to wait. I don't know if that was a signal, but in my nightmare, it certainly seemed like one. She did a rush job and sent me on my way. No HE. No good massage. Just a lighter pocket and regret. Finally, I noticed she didn't change the towel and just put another face pillow in place. Nope, I hope to never dream a nightmare like that ever again.Acu telegraph or acu middlebelt?

BigBootyFan
09-26-20, 17:14
Jazz has the best backside with a little attitude. If she's not for you try Summa. I went there when they first opened and they had premo AA. It can get a little pricey so book the lower price option and see what you can work out in the room. I haven't been there in months but the pics in the ad are the same and they were real at the time.

https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/summa-cum-laude/9186434.htmlIs this the Summa your talking about?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-summa-cumme-laude-southfield-mi-82139#rubmaps.

BlackHawk3200
09-26-20, 18:43
I drove by and noticed they were both closed. Did something happen?Drove by today and open sign was lit.

ILikeItAlot
09-26-20, 22:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Six years and this is your first post?

A2

BigBootyFan
09-26-20, 22:29
I seen Sarah tonight. Nice and clean apartment. No sign of drug use. Cool chick, good personality. She has fake boobs and a nice body. I was there for about an hour and 15 minutes and paid 2 bills. Started out with massage to BBBJ to covered cowgirl to mish and then to me diy handjob while she tossed my salad, to cim no swallow. She said she has a 23 yr old Asian girlfriend. I would go back and if I do I will ask her to have her girlfriend to be there as well. She also said she wants appointments early am or late pm. I seen her at 8 pm which I don't consider late. Seniors pm for questions or her number.

Good To Go 313
09-26-20, 23:21
I seen Sarah tonight. Nice and clean apartment. No sign of drug use. Cool chick, good personality. She has fake boobs and a nice body. I was there for about an hour and 15 minutes and paid 2 bills. Started out with massage to BBBJ to covered cowgirl to mish and then to me diy handjob while she tossed my salad, to cim no swallow. She said she has a 23 yr old Asian girlfriend. I would go back and if I do I will ask her to have her girlfriend to be there as well. She also said she wants appointments early am or late pm. I seen her at 8 pm which I don't consider late. Seniors pm for questions or her number.Does that mean she doesn't have an ad?

AngusGuy
09-27-20, 00:47
On more than one occasion, I have waited because Tiffany was in the shower.She showers after a BBFS session. Otherwise she has some hot wet towels in the room she uses on customers before giving her signature BBBJ. Then uses one on herself. I'm not saying she isn't clean. It's just that she can go through as may as 4 consecutive clients in an afternoon. Not many BBFS because she gets sore. She actually shared that information with me. So, keep going if you can afford it.

TheBigDog890
09-27-20, 01:42
I seen Sarah tonight. Nice and clean apartment. No sign of drug use. Cool chick, good personality. She has fake boobs and a nice body. I was there for about an hour and 15 minutes and paid 2 bills. Started out with massage to BBBJ to covered cowgirl to mish and then to me diy handjob while she tossed my salad, to cim no swallow. She said she has a 23 yr old Asian girlfriend. I would go back and if I do I will ask her to have her girlfriend to be there as well. She also said she wants appointments early am or late pm. I seen her at 8 pm which I don't consider late. Seniors pm for questions or her number.If you don't mind sending contact info it would be much appreciated. Definitely interested in the duo piece of that.

Thanks and stay safe.

Bigdog.

Mstersds
09-27-20, 06:13
I tried to send a PM. But system isn't allowing it. See I you can send me one.

I seen Sarah tonight. Nice and clean apartment. No sign of drug use. Cool chick, good personality. She has fake boobs and a nice body. I was there for about an hour and 15 minutes and paid 2 bills. Started out with massage to BBBJ to covered cowgirl to mish and then to me diy handjob while she tossed my salad, to cim no swallow. She said she has a 23 yr old Asian girlfriend. I would go back and if I do I will ask her to have her girlfriend to be there as well. She also said she wants appointments early am or late pm. I seen her at 8 pm which I don't consider late. Seniors pm for questions or her number.

HeeJung47
09-27-20, 08:49
Drove by today and open sign was lit.Sonia has been open since June 15.

IAmNotMe
09-27-20, 08:53
Is this the Summa your talking about?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-summa-cumme-laude-southfield-mi-82139#rubmaps.That's the place all right. I didn't realize they were still there because I've seen some of their pics show up on other ad's. I thought they all split up and went on their own.

RayLatoole
09-27-20, 10:46
That's the place all right. I didn't realize they were still there because I've seen some of their pics show up on other ad's. I thought they all split up and went on their own.The ad associated with the link says it's closed!

BigBootyFan
09-27-20, 11:54
I tried to send a PM. But system isn't allowing it. See I you can send me one.Hey I sent you her number.

Mstersds
09-27-20, 12:56
Hey I sent you her number.Can you try again. I deleted all my old messages. If you have a link send it.

HiRoller
09-27-20, 14:13
Last time I saw her I left feeling cheated. She walks in late and leaves before the time you payed for. It's like being with a manikin. Her whole body is fake. Like said, zero personality. She is a nail tech. Clips your wallet and returns no sense of self esteem. Go elsewhere for the same fee and treat yourself with a burger and beers after.Are you talking about Tiffany or Ellie?

LameelCono
09-27-20, 16:21
Hey I sent you her number.What's with the big secret. Post the number here. It's not like 200 guys will use it. Stop messing with that guy.

TeeTime69
09-27-20, 16:39
What's with the big secret. Post the number here. It's not like 200 guys will use it. Stop messing with that guy.You should know the forum rules don't allow posting phone numbers.

Detroit Life
09-27-20, 17:14
I knew it wasn't just a paranoia I had about AMPs and used condoms seems to be a common practice.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/vietnamese-police-seize-345000-used-condoms-ready-to-be-sold-as-new-reports-say?fbclid=IwAR0VPmoONSRW6yUiPoMbfGuMnHv6If2h6NSSORburz4rpcJ1M1scBi77y7Q

CarpetMunchr69
09-27-20, 17:15
Does this lady post ads still on CL or somewhere else? Can't seem to find info on her.

FunnyGuy1
09-27-20, 17:17
I seen Sarah tonight. Nice and clean apartment. No sign of drug use. Cool chick, good personality. She has fake boobs and a nice body. I was there for about an hour and 15 minutes and paid 2 bills. Started out with massage to BBBJ to covered cowgirl to mish and then to me diy handjob while she tossed my salad, to cim no swallow. She said she has a 23 yr old Asian girlfriend. I would go back and if I do I will ask her to have her girlfriend to be there as well. She also said she wants appointments early am or late pm. I seen her at 8 pm which I don't consider late. Seniors pm for questions or her number.Any chance there is an ad for her?

HawaBoy55
09-27-20, 18:16
Probably the best massage in the area with hot rocks & towels, back walking & if you are there early you may have more than one masseuse working on you for no extra charge. Total $. 20.

I always leave happy and refreshed. Joy is my go to gal.

PieBoy
09-27-20, 20:23
I knew it wasn't just a paranoia I had about AMPs and used condoms seems to be a common practice.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/vietnamese-police-seize-345000-used-condoms-ready-to-be-sold-as-new-reports-say?fbclid=IwAR0VPmoONSRW6yUiPoMbfGuMnHv6If2h6NSSORburz4rpcJ1M1scBi77y7QI'd rather use a boiled condom, than a sheet with jizz. I think. Not so sure. Maybe not. Idk.

ODawg
09-27-20, 20:48

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/vietnamese-police-seize-345000-used-condoms-ready-to-be-sold-as-new-reports-say?fbclid=IwAR0VPmoONSRW6yUiPoMbfGuMnHv6If2h6NSSORburz4rpcJ1M1scBi77y7QThat's why I ALWAYS bring my own. I saw a long time ago on this forum (I think it was m1) that places were re using rubbers and there was no way I was ever going to let that happen again. Be safe why'all.

BigBootyFan
09-27-20, 20:58
Hey all seniors who I gave Sarah's number too please be real careful who you pass along her number too! I've gotten like 20 requests for her number. I have given many seniors her number because they can be trusted. I can look at their reviews and tell. Please be advised that I got requests from regular members that could be LEO -just saying. There is no way to know but I got several requests from guys with zero reviews- WTF.

And whoever said to just post the number out in the open- uh no that is a total dick selfish move!

Not trying to be rude but that puts her in possible danger of LEO or some weirdo messing with her.

Anyways seniors be selective of who you share your info with period!

Let's face it. We don't know who is on here but to the seniors that have given credible reports then they deserve the right. That's just how life works. You have to earn trust and respect from people. Fair is fair.

And the other regular members who asked for the number who are legit, sorry but I just won't do it. Nothing personal but just being cautious!

Questar999
09-27-20, 21:20
Hey all seniors who I gave Sarah's number too please be real careful who you pass along her number too! I've gotten like 20 requests for her number. I have given many seniors her number because they can be trusted. I can look at their reviews and tell. Please be advised that I got requests from regular members that could be LEO -just saying. There is no way to know but I got several requests from guys with zero reviews- WTF.

And whoever said to just post the number out in the open- uh no that is a total dick selfish move!

Not trying to be rude but that puts her in possible danger of LEO or some weirdo messing with her.

Let's face it. We don't know who is on here but to the seniors that have given credible reports then they deserve the right. That's just how life works. You have to earn trust and respect from people. Fair is fair.

And the other regular members who asked for the number who are legit, sorry but I just won't do it. Nothing personal but just being cautious!I agree 100 percent. PLEASE please be carful. Personally, I'm not going to share it unless I actually have met you and know you are safe.

LameelCono
09-27-20, 23:04

And the other regular members who asked for the number who are legit, sorry but I just won't do it. Nothing personal but just being cautious!Sorry pal. That's me, the dick. Some of these posts can be annoying. Especially the ones who don't know how to search, or even do a PM. Don't even mention clearing your "in box. " Again, my apologies and I understand your concern. We need to protect the few gems we have ot there. My bad? Was thinking more like a link or web page and not the actual digits.

Ecuyer
09-28-20, 00:35
Probably the best massage in the area with hot rocks & towels, back walking & if you are there early you may have more than one masseuse working on you for no extra charge. Total $. 20.

I always leave happy and refreshed. Joy is my go to gal.Personally I can't say enough about this place. As reported I usually go early and get many hands. Joy closes with a pretty good HJ. Quoting Cosmo Kramer, " I left feeling as loose as cream corn". Can't think of any better.

Jd2011
09-28-20, 07:12
Don't forget about the frequent visitor card. I can't remember the actual number, but with something like 8 visits, you get a free session.

Personally I can't say enough about this place. As reported I usually go early and get many hands. Joy closes with a pretty good HJ. Quoting Cosmo Kramer, " I left feeling as loose as cream corn". Can't think of any better.

Ecuyer
09-28-20, 10:10
I've seen Tiffany may times over the years. As mentioned, the most reviewed Lady in this forum. For good reasons. She is not only drop dead gorgeous, but a kind considerate individual. That is, if your treat her with respect. Otherwise, you may feel her wrath which probably is well deserved. I suspect one individual who has posted some scathing reviews lately may have been disrespectful, or even rude. The Saigon spa is a first class operation. You're always greeted by a lovely lady at the door. If Tiffany has to postpone, the comely Jenny or Ebony are there to take care of you. You will always leave very satisfied. I've been in this hobby a long time. There is nothing in the Metro area that compares. She has set the bar. As in restaurants, There's fast food and there's fine dining. Saigon is "fine dining". I can attest to that. Standards matter. I'm not compensated for this testimonial and no longer live in South East Michigan. Just giving credit where credit is due.

SlightlyHere
09-28-20, 10:31

And the other regular members who asked for the number who are legit, sorry but I just won't do it. Nothing personal but just being cautious!After I posted, I got damn near FLOODED with requests for info. . . Even though her link was still in my post and her ad was still up. Now, I can understand, at this point, her ad is gone, and she's operating on regulars, or people from this forum. But I didn't reply to a single request, b / c in my mind, even being a Senior Member, like, the info is there. Asking me exactly how much cash, and exactly what she does, and shit like that. Hey man, I gave the most stellar review I've ever given, and if you read my reviews, they don't come often.

Not trying to lay out a "No True Scotsman" logical falsehood, but Senior Mongers (which is what it should say instead of Senior Member) know that on a stellar review, it's worth shaking the dice. Yeah, maybe she's not going to let you fuck her ass (she's not), but it's stellar service and there are plenty a crack ***** who'll give you that one thing you MUST HAVE.

This massage thing is about the experience overall, the seduction and shit. Go to the escorts section if you want to know if a chick is into Wolfbagging or the Rusty Trombone.

It would help, however, if the forum was more threaded by provider. I'm not sure if that's a possibility.

SlightlyHere
09-28-20, 11:14
A lot has been posted about Downriver Nuru. I've never had a "real" nuru massage before, so I decided to check it out.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

Made a hastily arranged appointment, but she accommodated me. It's downriver, but pretty easy to find, area feels pretty safe, wasn't bothered parking my car on the street, of course, around the corner as usual. Walking up, I can see what people are saying about her neighbor b / c there's a big ass cross on the door to the left, and some other "I'm more holy than you" type garb out for show. I'm sure that they are really pleasant to be neighbors with. She answers the door, and kinda jumps, b / c she knows that she doesn't recognize me. We greet, with the usual, "first time" AMP question, house is pretty clean, but not what I'd call tidy.

She's wearing a grey shirt and jean shorts, can tell that there's no bra in the shirt, but headlights are off. HOLY SHIT IS SHE PETITE. She's probably 4'8, maybe 4'11 at most, but not thin. I mean, she's in decent shape for being 50 ish. Like another poster said, (sorry forgot name there), standard AMP older lady. She's very nice, and smiley, thick accent, and I find that I have to speak clearly instead of my usual mumble. Grabs my hand, with chit chat, to the back room. I follow the lead of the last fabulous review (sorry bro, name slips my head) and drop $2 on the table, no questions; her eyes light up. Now, here's how you know she's a good person, honest lady. She-gives-me-ten-dollars-back and tells me that I might need some lunch money for tomorrow. I'm _literally_ jaw dropped. I've never seen such a thing. Maybe she doesn't take five dollar bills!? Like, WHOOOAAAA.

So, I get naked, get on the table. The table is, I dunno, kinda wide, and definitely not a traditional massage table. Kinda seems like a couple book shelves put together or something as I stare down through that little face toilet bowl thing. She damn near immediately does a cop check and tickles my balls from behind, "Yep, that's ok, you can touch there all you like!" The massage starts, and she's using oil, Swedish massage style, but with some pressure in places. One thing I didn't expect is that her hands are kind of rough, like she works outdoors or something. I point out a place that is sore -- been working outside -- and she goes and gets a rolly tool and works it out. All good. Once in a while, she's teasing the boys. I tell her that I've never had a Nuru massage, and she goes, "We'll fix that. ".

What I didn't expect is that, after a bit, she gets this really warm gel stuff, and puts it on my back for the Nuru. Climbs her short self up and starts rubbing her body on me. Now, listen, I'm not trying to spoil or hate on anyone, but this is what was in my mind. I kind of, couldn't tell if it was belly or titty rubbing me, like, it was just a solid mass, with some rough pubes sliding along as well. She rubs herself all along my back, and legs, rubbing her pussy on it a bit. Honestly, I was a little grossed out rather than turned on by it. Listening to this slurping sound, feeling those pubes, thinking about the petite, but kinda thick 50+ asian lady on me. Just didn't do it. After a bit, she dismounts, and my mind is going, "FLIP TIME!" and she smacks my ass and says, "Lets go wash you up and finish you off. " So, ok, we're on our way to that other room that my fellow monger discussed. Sweet.

Go in the shower. There's about 10 bars of Irish Spring laying on the counter top, some mouth wash, and plenty of liquid soap. She washes me down, and then hops into the shower with me, where I wash her down. She drops for a BBBJ and goes at it. It was good, but her mouth is small, so at depth, I had some teeth action on it. Excellent effort though, you could tell she wanted that finish. We dry off, and here, again, I'm thinking, "special Nuru Room!" but she takes me back to the massage room, tells me to lay face up on the table and tries to finish me off with a hand job. That just wasn't going to get it either. She's apologetic, and admits that she was nervous with me, but has another appointment in 15 minutes. She promises that if / when I come back, she's going to give me to top tier primo service. . .

I can tell she has skills, and with the top tier service, it'd be pretty hot. But all in all, I probably won't repeat. I've probably just had enough older lady AMP in my life for that drive, and I'm afraid she couldn't take the whole dick if I were to try to give it to her -- although some of those ladies surprise me.

Alright, Stay Safe.

RaidersFan53
09-28-20, 11:22
Hey fellow mongers,

I live in Waterford and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her lately and if so is she worth seeing. Any info would be great.

HawaBoy55
09-28-20, 14:00
Kind of a whole in the wall but close so ventured there. Was greeted by an average 40's type and she said she was the only one there so she locked door behind us, kind of weird.

They do have full clean rooms but the massage was quite non existent, just kept asking how I know about the place and what I was looking for.

Everything seemed kinda rushed and landed up with a Mediocre release despite OTCR.

Can't say I'd repeat because I paid for 1 hr and was maybe in there for 30 min max. Total damage was $.

HeeJung47
09-28-20, 14:36
Personally I can't say enough about this place. As reported I usually go early and get many hands. Joy closes with a pretty good HJ. Quoting Cosmo Kramer, " I left feeling as loose as cream corn". Can't think of any better.Bella Touch is pretty much the exact same thing as Famous, Shiatsu, Van Dyke, Alice, Empire, and Yoshiko. They are all Chinese-Korean from the same schooling. The service and prices are pretty much exact. Take your pick. However, Shiatsu Well Being clearly has the best looking girls on the East side, hands down. There is a real cutie at the Chinese spa at 14 and Ryan named Cindy, FYI.

HeeJung47
09-28-20, 14:37
Are you talking about Tiffany or Ellie?Clearly, its Tiffany he is talking about.

T Man
09-28-20, 15:09
Can you clarify how much you paid? Did you say $200 and she gave you a 10 back? Her add states it 100 for the nuru, just wondered why you paid that amount.

A lot has been posted about Downriver Nuru. I've never had a "real" nuru massage before, so I decided to check it out.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

Made a hastily arranged appointment, but she accommodated me. It's downriver, but pretty easy to find, area feels pretty safe, wasn't bothered parking my car on the street, of course, around the corner as usual. Walking up, I can see what people are saying about her neighbor b / c there's a big ass cross on the door to the left, and some other "I'm more holy than you" type garb out for show. I'm sure that they are really pleasant to be neighbors with. She answers the door, and kinda jumps, b / c she knows that she doesn't recognize me. We greet, with the usual, "first time" AMP question, house is pretty clean, but not what I'd call tidy.

She's wearing a grey shirt and jean shorts, can tell that there's no bra in the shirt, but headlights are off. HOLY SHIT IS SHE PETITE. She's probably 4'8, maybe 4'11 at most, but not thin. I mean, she's in decent shape for being 50 ish. Like another poster said, (sorry forgot name there), standard AMP older lady. She's very nice, and smiley, thick accent, and I find that I have to speak clearly instead of my usual mumble. Grabs my hand, with chit chat, to the back room. I follow the lead of the last fabulous review (sorry bro, name slips my head) and drop $2 on the table, no questions; her eyes light up. Now, here's how you know she's a good person, honest lady. She-gives-me-ten-dollars-back and tells me that I might need some lunch money for tomorrow. I'm _literally_ jaw dropped. I've never seen such a thing. Maybe she doesn't take five dollar bills!? Like, WHOOOAAAA.

So, I get naked, get on the table. The table is, I dunno, kinda wide, and definitely not a traditional massage table. Kinda seems like a couple book shelves put together or something as I stare down through that little face toilet bowl thing. She damn near immediately does a cop check and tickles my balls from behind, "Yep, that's ok, you can touch there all you like!" The massage starts, and she's using oil, Swedish massage style, but with some pressure in places. One thing I didn't expect is that her hands are kind of rough, like she works outdoors or something. I point out a place that is sore -- been working outside -- and she goes and gets a rolly tool and works it out. All good. Once in a while, she's teasing the boys. I tell her that I've never had a Nuru massage, and she goes, "We'll fix that. ".

What I didn't expect is that, after a bit, she gets this really warm gel stuff, and puts it on my back for the Nuru. Climbs her short self up and starts rubbing her body on me. Now, listen, I'm not trying to spoil or hate on anyone, but this is what was in my mind. I kind of, couldn't tell if it was belly or titty rubbing me, like, it was just a solid mass, with some rough pubes sliding along as well. She rubs herself all along my back, and legs, rubbing her pussy on it a bit. Honestly, I was a little grossed out rather than turned on by it. Listening to this slurping sound, feeling those pubes, thinking about the petite, but kinda thick 50+ asian lady on me. Just didn't do it. After a bit, she dismounts, and my mind is going, "FLIP TIME!" and she smacks my ass and says, "Lets go wash you up and finish you off. " So, ok, we're on our way to that other room that my fellow monger discussed. Sweet.

Go in the shower. There's about 10 bars of Irish Spring laying on the counter top, some mouth wash, and plenty of liquid soap. She washes me down, and then hops into the shower with me, where I wash her down. She drops for a BBBJ and goes at it. It was good, but her mouth is small, so at depth, I had some teeth action on it. Excellent effort though, you could tell she wanted that finish. We dry off, and here, again, I'm thinking, "special Nuru Room!" but she takes me back to the massage room, tells me to lay face up on the table and tries to finish me off with a hand job. That just wasn't going to get it either. She's apologetic, and admits that she was nervous with me, but has another appointment in 15 minutes. She promises that if / when I come back, she's going to give me to top tier primo service. . .

I can tell she has skills, and with the top tier service, it'd be pretty hot. But all in all, I probably won't repeat. I've probably just had enough older lady AMP in my life for that drive, and I'm afraid she couldn't take the whole dick if I were to try to give it to her -- although some of those ladies surprise me.

Alright, Stay Safe.

LostInDetroit
09-28-20, 15:28

And the other regular members who asked for the number who are legit, sorry but I just won't do it. Nothing personal but just being cautious!Spot on advice here BigBootyFan. As soon as I posted my review (even though my review was really a non-review if that makes any sense) my inbox got FLOODED with people begging for her number. We all need to be SUPER CAREFUL with who we are giving out info of SP's that aren't publicly advertising on their own. After all, this is a public forum that I'm sure is scanned by LEO's from time to time and the LAST THING we want to do is give those pigs a reason to try and shut down this board or go after SP's (or quite frankly US) because some of us decided to be careless with info. To all of the non senior members that we're requesting info from me, sorry for ignoring your request (s) for her number. GL to all of you out there and stay safe.

ProCheck
09-28-20, 15:31
I've seen Tiffany may times over the years. As mentioned, the most reviewed Lady in this forum. For good reasons. She is not only drop dead gorgeous, but a kind considerate individual. That is, if your treat her with respect. Otherwise, you may feel her wrath which probably is well deserved. I suspect one individual who has posted some scathing reviews lately may have been disrespectful, or even rude. The Saigon spa is a first class operation. You're always greeted by a lovely lady at the door. If Tiffany has to postpone, the comely Jenny or Ebony are there to take care of you. You will always leave very satisfied. I've been in this hobby a long time. There is nothing in the Metro area that compares. She has set the bar. As in restaurants, There's fast food and there's fine dining. Saigon is "fine dining". I can attest to that. Standards matter. I'm not compensated for this testimonial and no longer live in South East Michigan. Just giving credit where credit is due.I'm agree 100%. How you show respect, what you get in return!

SenorVac
09-28-20, 16:48
Spot on advice here BigBootyFan. As soon as I posted my review (even though my review was really a non-review if that makes any sense) my inbox got FLOODED with people begging for her number. We all need to be SUPER CAREFUL with who we are giving out info of SP's that aren't publicly advertising on their own. After all, this is a public forum that I'm sure is scanned by LEO's from time to time and the LAST THING we want to do is give those pigs a reason to try and shut down this board or go after SP's (or quite frankly US) because some of us decided to be careless with info. To all of the non senior members that we're requesting info from me, sorry for ignoring your request (s) for her number. GL to all of you out there and stay safe.Agreed!! A lot of regular members with no reviews (even if they have been here for years) keep messaging me whenever we ask for digits. Be very careful.

SandersNut
09-28-20, 17:32
That's why I ALWAYS bring my own. I saw a long time ago on this forum (I think it was m1) that places were re using rubbers and there was no way I was ever going to let that happen again. Be safe why'all.Thats f-ing Hilarious.

CarmeloJoe35
09-28-20, 18:27
Anyone been to this place. I tried a search but the only thing that pops is Luckys in Jackson. It looks like it's right down the street from Tiffany. I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and thought I might try it out. Any info will help.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lucky-massage-ferndale-mi-91889#rubmaps.

SlightlyHere
09-28-20, 19:46
Can you clarify how much you paid? Did you say $200 and she gave you a 10 back? Her add states it 100 for the nuru, just wondered why you paid that amount.There's no typo bro. Yes, her ad says $1, but that's no extras -- and I don't think the massage was worth $1, honestly. I threw down the pre-tip so she'd know it wasn't going to be a haggle-fest and that I wanted great service.

It's either that, or leave the money seen, available, and on the table telling them, "That's your tip for great service. ". They'll eyeball count it, and act accordingly. If you don't trust them, don't let them take the tip until the end.

SmegBoy
09-28-20, 21:41

I always leave happy and refreshed. Joy is my go to gal.Based on the many positive reviews I went here to break my several years hiatus from AMPs and was rather disappointed. The 1 hour massage lasted just over 40 minutes and the "massage" was all elbow and forearm. The back walking was also amateurish. No pinpoint toe work under the shoulder blades. The finish was like a pubescent playing red rocket. Hard and fast to get a quick blast.

I've got to say that I find the overall quality of the AMPs I've visited to be disappointing compared to what things were like years ago. I find the tables cause more pain to my forehead than gets relieved from other parts of my body. Since these are all new girls (for me) I have no idea what they look like behind the mask so I'm not too inspired along those lines.

Maybe I'm just too old and grumpy now and expect too much. Maybe I should head to Jackson and see Micki, I haven't seen her since her Alma days.

Blahblah912
09-28-20, 22:09
Anyone try this place in Farmington Hills? Its in plaza behind CVS on Orchard Lake and W 13 mile. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

HungaryMan
09-28-20, 22:27
Anyone been to this place. I tried a search but the only thing that pops is Luckys in Jackson. It looks like it's right down the street from Tiffany. I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and thought I might try it out. Any info will help.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lucky-massage-ferndale-mi-91889#rubmaps.I believe there was a post back in February that mentioned the place was sold recently.

SingDong99
09-29-20, 06:23
Been to this place dozens of times over the years, but not since before Covid and I also noticed the name changed (was previously Mulan).

Called for a 2 pm appointment and arrived to find your typical middle age AMP provider. She took me back to the table shower and quickly washed all the areas. Much quicker table shower than what you used to get here.

Back to the room and she starts a half assed massage with very little oil which was uncomfortable. During the session another customer walked in and she left to go talk to him for what seemed like 5-10 minutes. She was the only girl there but told him "you wait I make ah good massage for you". When she came back to the room, she tells me to flip and motions to Jr and asks if I'm going to tip her, and I say yes. Lackluster HE and I'm all done in 25 minutes despite paying for the hour. Awful experience. I gave her $30 on the way out and she demanded more but I told her "next time". She was not pleased.

Absolutely will not be back.

CarmeloJoe35
09-29-20, 08:10
I believe there was a post back in February that mentioned the place was sold recently.Post 16833 on February 14 states it will be opening, not closing. Unless someone tells me it’s a waste of time I'll swing by later this week and scope it out.

TridentD
09-29-20, 09:13
Post 16833 on February 14 states it will be opening, not closing. Unless someone tells me its a waste of time I'll swing by later this week and scope it out.I did some work at the old Relax Spa on East 9 mile and Hilton a few months ago. This place is ready for business but the owner can't find anybody to work there. She might be looking to sell before she opens. The business license on the wall said Lucky Massage and was dated June 9, 2020. I believe there is another Lucky Massage on West 9 mile about a mile away.

Detroit Brian
09-29-20, 09:34
I agree 100 percent. PLEASE please be carful. Personally, I'm not going to share it unless I actually have met you and know you are safe.I have also been getting tons of PMs with kind of odd questions, or questions that I've already answered in my post. I read in another forum that the back end technology behind responding to a PM may be more traceable to LE than posting in the general forum. I'm not a computer programmer, but just the notion that something could make it easier for LE is enough for me to not respond to almost all PMs. To me, Sr. Member means nothing unless there are several solid, verifiable reviews on the general board. And not just stuff that re-hashes everything that has already been said about a popular provider.

Be careful out there.

Detroit Brian
09-29-20, 09:47
You want your world rocked?. Head to Lucky Spa in Jackson and see Micki. Tiffany and their high prices don't rock worlds, they just break bank accounts. Ellie also gives a 100% better massage, as all the girls do at Shiatsu, Famous, Bella Touch, Van Dyke, Alice Spa, and most Chinese spas in the area. They don't know how to give a massage at Saigon, as none are qualified or trained.Ellie at Famous Shiatsu is on "vacation" for a couple of weeks, per the older lady that was there recently. Just an FYI.

Be careful out there.

CarmeloJoe35
09-29-20, 10:26
I did some work at the old Relax Spa on East 9 mile and Hilton a few months ago. This place is ready for business but the owner can't find anybody to work there. She might be looking to sell before she opens. The business license on the wall said Lucky Massage and was dated June 9, 2020. I believe there is another Lucky Massage on West 9 mile about a mile away.Thanks for the heads up. You saved me a trip.

TheBigDog890
09-29-20, 10:38
Been to this place dozens of times over the years, but not since before Covid and I also noticed the name changed (was previously Mulan).

Called for a 2 pm appointment and arrived to find your typical middle age AMP provider. She took me back to the table shower and quickly washed all the areas. Much quicker table shower than what you used to get here.

Back to the room and she starts a half assed massage with very little oil which was uncomfortable. During the session another customer walked in and she left to go talk to him for what seemed like 5-10 minutes. She was the only girl there but told him "you wait I make ah good massage for you". When she came back to the room, she tells me to flip and motions to Jr and asks if I'm going to tip her, and I say yes. Lackluster HE and I'm all done in 25 minutes despite paying for the hour. Awful experience. I gave her $30 on the way out and she demanded more but I told her "next time". She was not pleased.

Absolutely will not be back.I had a similar experience, however no other customers came in. The masseuse was not the greatest looking but not that bad either. However the massage was terrible and on the flip she asks for tip and I ask how much. She says how much you got, I said. 40 and she says not enough. Finally I give in to. 60. Whole time she keeps stopping and asking you finish? You finish? I was like if you quit stopping maybe. All in all it was not a good experience and I won't repeat.

Bigdog.

PieBoy
09-29-20, 14:01
Anyone try this place in Farmington Hills? Its in plaza behind CVS on Orchard Lake and W 13 mile. Any info appreciated. Thanks.Standard finish. Minimal OTC roaming.

Bacon Bread
09-29-20, 14:46
You want your world rocked?. Head to Lucky Spa in Jackson and see Micki. Tiffany and their high prices don't rock worlds, they just break bank accounts. Ellie also gives a 100% better massage, as all the girls do at Shiatsu, Famous, Bella Touch, Van Dyke, Alice Spa, and most Chinese spas in the area. They don't know how to give a massage at Saigon, as none are qualified or trained.I made the drive to Jackson a couple weeks ago based an earlier recommendation of Micki here and on the Jackson board. She's a total freak.

Detroit Life
09-29-20, 15:29
Hey, Just a general question. You don't have to get into detail to protect the innocent, but has anyone hooked up with an Asian Massage Parlor worker outside of her job. I remember a few years back I had one that started to get pretty personal when we would have our massage chats but I had to much going on at the time that I never asked if they wanted to hook up when she got off. I'm guessing the "no fraternizing rules" in those places must be pretty tight.

MrLemon01
09-29-20, 16:03
I made the drive to Jackson a couple weeks ago based an earlier recommendation of Micki here and on the Jackson board. She's a total freak.I've been really wanting to check Lucky Out. I used to hit Tokyo Spa back in the day and it was a great experience, but this was years ago. I went there a month or two ago and it was very rushed.

I just don't know if I REALLY want to drive 50 minutes there and back. It's probably worth it? Especially since M1 got hit (on the week of my birthday too, big oof there), and I'm hearing it's not so great now, but I can't think of any FS places near me atm.

IDime
09-29-20, 16:06
Hey, Just a general question. You don't have to get into detail to protect the innocent, but has anyone hooked up with an Asian Massage Parlor worker outside of her job. I remember a few years back I had one that started to get pretty personal when we would have our massage chats but I had to much going on at the time that I never asked if they wanted to hook up when she got off. I'm guessing the "no fraternizing rules" in those places must be pretty tight.I have been in direct communications with an AMP that I met 2 years ago. I have seen her outside of Michigan (Hanging Out) and she follows me on social media.

WaterFord83
09-29-20, 16:28
Stopped in at Mali gorgeous women but legit.

Anyone have something better? Extras of course.

SlightlyHere
09-29-20, 18:35
Hey, Just a general question. You don't have to get into detail to protect the innocent, but has anyone hooked up with an Asian Massage Parlor worker outside of her job. I remember a few years back I had one that started to get pretty personal when we would have our massage chats but I had to much going on at the time that I never asked if they wanted to hook up when she got off. I'm guessing the "no fraternizing rules" in those places must be pretty tight.I exchanged numbers and was texting / trying to talk with one once -- she didn't provide services, not even HE, but I tried to get her to do it. She was Chinese and her English wasn't great, so I was using Google Translate to text her. She lived in the apartments at 14 and 75 in the same apartment with the other girls that worked in the massage place. We text back and forth a little while, but she worked the entire time the massage parlor was open, and said she couldn't leave to meet me so many times that, after a while, I just dropped it. Didn't know how to break into that fortress.

Detroit Life
09-30-20, 02:19
I exchanged numbers and was texting / trying to talk with one once -- she didn't provide services, not even HE, but I tried to get her to do it. She was Chinese and her English wasn't great, so I was using Google Translate to text her. She lived in the apartments at 14 and 75 in the same apartment with the other girls that worked in the massage place. We text back and forth a little while, but she worked the entire time the massage parlor was open, and said she couldn't leave to meet me so many times that, after a while, I just dropped it. Didn't know how to break into that fortress.The one I was talking to spoke perfect english with no accent. You guys might have crossed her path since she worked at a few AMPs in the area. She claimed to be from California, dyed her hair blonde and had dark skin I believed from tanning. Geez it was so long ago I think she went by "Lisa". Anyway she always talked about how much she loved going to the casino and eating out. She left the door open for me to shoot my shot but I was way younger then and was trying to hit and run on anything moving and I could see the potential complications with that situation so I never pursued. I was just having one of those flashback moments and was wondering how any of you guys made out in that situation.

Detroit Life
09-30-20, 02:22
I have been in direct communications with an AMP that I met 2 years ago. I have seen her outside of Michigan (Hanging Out) and she followed me on social media.Ok well at least they have social media accounts. So it's not like they are in a complete "lockdown" situation I guess.

Moonglow913
09-30-20, 10:16
Hey, Just a general question. You don't have to get into detail to protect the innocent, but has anyone hooked up with an Asian Massage Parlor worker outside of her job. I remember a few years back I had one that started to get pretty personal when we would have our massage chats but I had to much going on at the time that I never asked if they wanted to hook up when she got off. I'm guessing the "no fraternizing rules" in those places must be pretty tight.It has been years but got pretty close to a provider names Penny that I met at the LA Spa in Portland. She was gorgeous and a fun time. Very bright and some how connected within the AMP system. Work for a while at Hawaii and later she ran a place in Brighton. We would meet for dinner and fun at her place. The other was the owner of the spa that once existed in Grand Ledge. Saw her a couple times socially and once took her to Metro to pick up a family member who was flying in. I also got to know Ryan and Samantha from Jackson (Sublime and Elite) pretty well. Represented them when they got busted once. Got them off and they were always very thankful. In the best of ways.

Zeek2120
09-30-20, 13:43
It has been years but got pretty close to a provider names Penny that I met at the LA Spa in Portland. She was gorgeous and a fun time. Very bright and some how connected within the AMP system. Work for a while at Hawaii and later she ran a place in Brighton. We would meet for dinner and fun at her place. The other was the owner of the spa that once existed in Grand Ledge. Saw her a couple times socially and once took her to Metro to pick up a family member who was flying in. I also got to know Ryan and Samantha from Jackson (Sublime and Elite) pretty well. Represented them when they got busted once. Got them off and they were always very thankful. In the best of ways.A blast from the past. Hugs and kisses was a fun lay and Ryan's BJ's were fantastic. Both retired I take it?

Averily
09-30-20, 14:10
I now have walls. Big walls. I don't recommend it with the Asian AMP girls. They don't trust you and you shouldn't trust them.

Hey, Just a general question. You don't have to get into detail to protect the innocent, but has anyone hooked up with an Asian Massage Parlor worker outside of her job. I remember a few years back I had one that started to get pretty personal when we would have our massage chats but I had to much going on at the time that I never asked if they wanted to hook up when she got off. I'm guessing the "no fraternizing rules" in those places must be pretty tight.

BallZoo000
09-30-20, 17:04
Agreed!! A lot of regular members with no reviews (even if they have been here for years) keep messaging me whenever we ask for digits. Be very careful.Us lurkers enjoy the hobby as well hehehe. Most reviews sound / look the same. I could see if its for a newer provider but otherwise I wouldn't think to post a review without sounding cliche, just my line of thinking on it.

CMorePussy
10-01-20, 10:58
Agreed!! A lot of regular members with no reviews (even if they have been here for years) keep messaging me whenever we ask for digits. Be very careful.Hey, I'm a nubie to this forum, but long time monger. I can't post a new thread or review, yet I can respond to posts. It says bb code is on. What does that mean and how do I get so I can post in the future.

DredWings
10-01-20, 11:01
Does anybody know of any muscular females out there providing massages?

Selnik
10-01-20, 12:23
Does anybody know of any muscular females out there providing massages?Try this lady.

https://lansing.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/because-you-deserve-the-best/060961099278

I have not personally seen her but her reputation seems stellar. And she's not cheap. Let us know.

RWhite
10-01-20, 16:51
Anybody experience this Massage therapist?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/-Health2018

RWhite
10-01-20, 17:00
Anyone try this place in Farmington Hills? Its in plaza behind CVS on Orchard Lake and W 13 mile. Any info appreciated. Thanks.Place 100% legit with mediocre massage.

Road Head
10-01-20, 19:48
Place 100% legit with mediocre massage.13 mile west of orchard lake. Handy every time. Roaming otc below waist only.

Baller313
10-01-20, 20:56
Does anybody know of any muscular females out there providing massages

Try this lady.

https://lansing.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/because-you-deserve-the-best/060961099278

I have not personally seen her but her reputation seems stellar. And she's not cheap. Let us know.She comes to the Detroit area too.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/visiting-novi-mi-this-week-sep/463090821465

XirCom
10-02-20, 07:21
Saw her once years ago. Her license was on the wall with her real name prominent. Audrey L.

I remember she was full of herself, an incessant talker but had nice pierced nipples. Ten years ago she modeled. She's now 33-34.Heard rumored she got married and moved on.

AnkoY19
10-02-20, 09:10
Anybody experience this Massage therapist?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/-Health2018I tried contacting but no luck so far, the answer machine said she was on vacations.

BlkKnight
10-02-20, 10:37
Any recommendations for a foot massage.

UltraFind77
10-02-20, 12:16
Any recommendations for a foot massage.https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/45917-hayes-rd-shelby-township-mi-48315/9755518.html

Went for that and massage. Older but well worth it.

UltraFind77
10-02-20, 12:18
Anyone know of any therapists that will set up at your office for a massage with extras? Troy area.

Detroit Brian
10-02-20, 12:21
Hey, Just a general question. You don't have to get into detail to protect the innocent, but has anyone hooked up with an Asian Massage Parlor worker outside of her job. I remember a few years back I had one that started to get pretty personal when we would have our massage chats but I had to much going on at the time that I never asked if they wanted to hook up when she got off. I'm guessing the "no fraternizing rules" in those places must be pretty tight.The original "Sugar" from M1 used to give her cell number out. I wasn't able to connect with her, but I know some guys did. She ended up getting married to one of us mongers and moving out west. It is tough in those places, though, because the girls spend pretty much 24/7 at the spa.

Good luck, and report back!

Moonglow913
10-02-20, 12:57
A blast from the past. Hugs and kisses was a fun lay and Ryan's BJ's were fantastic. Both retired I take it?They were a blast and as you said, Ryan's BJ's were incredible. As far as I know they are retired. They were both sort of slowing down towards the end. They co-owned Elite and that was the reason it closed. Saw both still after that a couple times but loss touch along the way.

Jjjapd
10-02-20, 14:42
Just had the pleasure today.

Very good massage technique, teased the boys, and talked a little to much. On the flip had good technique as well. Asked if there was anywhere else. Then asked with hands or mouth.

A little teethie at first but nice and slow and didn't miss a spot.

BBBJCIM.

In my opinion best value around a total of $. 5 out the door.

Will return.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/34241/

Jtval
10-02-20, 17:21
https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/45917-hayes-rd-shelby-township-mi-48315/9755518.html

Went for that and massage. Older but well worth it.LOL, you're not really going to leave us hanging like that, are you? Please do tell.

GfeFestivities
10-02-20, 18:17
Anyone know of any therapists that will set up at your office for a massage with extras? Troy area.Troy or Taylor area. Any intel?

Nukmed
10-02-20, 19:22
I'm in the Medical field and Manage an office in Novi. Are there any recommendations for anything in the Novi area or close by? I'm from St. Louis and can share some info if you ever get there.

Thanks fellas,

NukMed.

PieBoy
10-02-20, 21:07
I'm in the Medical field and Manage an office in Novi. Are there any recommendations for anything in the Novi area or close by? I'm from St. Louis and can share some info if you ever get there.

Thanks fellas,

NukMed.Only 2 AMPs with extras. Asian health on 10 mile. Older and fatter.

Also thai dds on novi rd. YMMV. But usually just a HE, with possible negotiating for daty.

LostInDetroit
10-03-20, 00:59
Well Gents, I finally got the pleasure of meeting Sarah. Long story short, she very well might be one of the best extras providers in the game. Dare I say, (as long as I can keep booking with her) I just might never go to another AMP ever again.

Story goes like this; went back and forth for a few days trying to find a time that worked for our calendars and settled on a date and time last week. 30 minutes before I leave the office to get her address in Waterford, she texts back and said she had to change plans and switch to a hotel further away. Wasn't super thrilled with this (as this was the second time she switched venues on me) but the little head took over and I decided to take the risk. And let me tell you guys, I'm glad I did. For starters, her photos do her NO JUSTICE WHATSOEVER. She is VERY VERY cute, sexy and a great conversationalist. Needless to say, we hit it off pretty quick. After some small chit chat, I hopped out of my suit and onto the bed (no massage table but w / e) where she proceeded to give me an absolutely fantastic fully nude deep tissue massage with some massage cream all the while complimenting me on my body and honestly making me feel like a goddamn king in her presence. I don't know if that's part of the act, but it really felt like she was enjoying herself just as much as I was. After about 30 minutes of massage, that's where the fun began. I won't bore you with all of the details of her menu, but I will say this; if she's into you and you're not a dick to her, almost EVERYTHING is on the menu (and THEN SOME). However (and I can't stress this enough), YMMV as she said she is pretty selective on which clients she allows to go beyond the standard massage. If you are much older than she is or (in her own words) incredibly overweight she flat out said that she won't do anything with you so just know that going in. The vibe I caught from her is that she has a full time day job and this is just a fun thing she likes to do for some extra cash in her downtime.

In closing, I'll just say that she very well might be the NEW (and arguably better) Jenn C or Tiffany. Trust me, she's THAT GOOD. I could spend the next hour saying how this appointment completely shattered my expectations but know that as soon as I get some free time, I will be booking with her again AND AGAIN for as long as I can. Gents, treat her well please.

If you're a senior with a ton of reviews, feel free to PM for her number. For everyone else, keep this girl on your radar if you see her ad pop up on the usual spots (she doesn't post often though). Stay safe out there.

TheDean12
10-03-20, 07:45
Well Gents, I finally got the pleasure of meeting Sarah. Long story short, she very well might be one of the best extras providers in the game. Dare I say, (as long as I can keep booking with her) I just might never go to another AMP ever again.

Story goes like this; went back and forth for a few days trying to find a time that worked for our calendars and settled on a date and time last week. 30 minutes before I leave the office to get her address in Waterford, she texts back and said she had to change plans and switch to a hotel further away. Wasn't super thrilled with this (as this was the second time she switched venues on me) but the little head took over and I decided to take the risk. And let me tell you guys, I'm glad I did. For starters, her photos do her NO JUSTICE WHATSOEVER. She is VERY VERY cute, sexy and a great conversationalist. Needless to say, we hit it off pretty quick. After some small chit chat, I hopped out of my suit and onto the bed (no massage table but w / e) where she proceeded to give me an absolutely fantastic fully nude deep tissue massage with some massage cream all the while complimenting me on my body and honestly making me feel like a goddamn king in her presence. I don't know if that's part of the act, but it really felt like she was enjoying herself just as much as I was. After about 30 minutes of massage, that's where the fun began. I won't bore you with all of the details of her menu, but I will say this; if she's into you and you're not a dick to her, almost EVERYTHING is on the menu (and THEN SOME). However (and I can't stress this enough), YMMV as she said she is pretty selective on which clients she allows to go beyond the standard massage. If you are much older than she is or (in her own words) incredibly overweight she flat out said that she won't do anything with you so just know that going in. The vibe I caught from her is that she has a full time day job and this is just a fun thing she likes to do for some extra cash in her downtime.

In closing, I'll just say that she very well might be the NEW (and arguably better) Jenn C or Tiffany. Trust me, she's THAT GOOD. I could spend the next hour saying how this appointment completely shattered my expectations but know that as soon as I get some free time, I will be booking with her again AND AGAIN for as long as I can. Gents, treat her well please.

If you're a senior with a ton of reviews, feel free to PM for her number. For everyone else, keep this girl on your radar if you see her ad pop up on the usual spots (she doesn't post often though). Stay safe out there.For a story like that you need to include a link bro.

Baller313
10-03-20, 08:57

If you're a senior with a ton of reviews, feel free to PM for her number. For everyone else, keep this girl on your radar if you see her ad pop up on the usual spots (she doesn't post often though). Stay safe out there.Do you have a link.

Concupiscent69
10-03-20, 09:13

If you're a senior with a ton of reviews, feel free to PM for her number. For everyone else, keep this girl on your radar if you see her ad pop up on the usual spots (she doesn't post often though). Stay safe out there.Define "much older"? How old is she and what is her "much older" cap? Also, I'm seeing the "senior member review" comments lately and wondering what exactly is that? Members who "leave" reviews or members who have received reviews from other members? Someone care to enlighten me? If I qualify, I'd appreciate Sarah's info, though, I'll have to establish the "much older" qualification.

TeeTime69
10-03-20, 10:37
For a story like that you need to include a link bro.She's not running an Ad now. Perhaps he wants to screen out old or obese mongers.

LostInDetroit
10-03-20, 11:53
She's not running an Ad now. Perhaps he wants to screen out old or obese mongers.Correct. She isn't running an ad right now. Last I saw (and this was about a month or so back) she was advertising on C, but she doesn't post often because (once again) she has a normal day job and this is more or less just fun spending money for her (at least that's the vibe I got).

Concupiscent69
10-03-20, 14:16
Correct. She isn't running an ad right now. Last I saw (and this was about a month or so back) she was advertising on C, but she doesn't post often because (once again) she has a normal day job and this is more or less just fun spending money for her (at least that's the vibe I got).Forget the vibes. You guys need to ask. How does anyone learn anything unless they ask.

Named
10-03-20, 15:35
Forget the vibes. You guys need to ask. How does anyone learn anything unless they ask.I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah last week and had a very, very similar experience as LostInDetroit. Treat her well and she'll treat you like a king. Looking to make another appointment with her next week already! Anyways, to address your post. Yes, she does have a daytime job and this is her supplemental income. Which explains her selectivity. Learned a bit about her after my session as we sat and chatted for about another half hour. LostInDetroit is correct as he describes her as an excellent conversationalist.

BadBosco
10-03-20, 16:29
Looking for any feedback (PM is OK) on Jennifer in westland. My questions are:

Was the place smokey?

Does she look like her Pic's?

Was parking OK / safe for mid-day. How was the area overall (safe or should I have concerns?

And lastly, was FS on the table?

Haven't went to a "new" provider in years due to all the crap I hear about rip-offs and LE, maybe a bit over cautious, but certainly don't want to end up in a bad spot, got too much to loose for 30 minutes of good time.

Baller313
10-03-20, 17:02

Was the place smokey?

Was parking OK / safe for mid-day. How was the area overall (safe or should I have concerns?

Haven't went to a "new" provider in years due to all the crap I hear about rip-offs and LE, maybe a bit over cautious, but certainly don't want to end up in a bad spot, got too much to loose for 30 minutes of good time.There are 3 Jennifer's in Westland, do you have a link.

Road Head
10-03-20, 20:04

Was the place smokey?

Haven't went to a "new" provider in years due to all the crap I hear about rip-offs and LE, maybe a bit over cautious, but certainly don't want to end up in a bad spot, got too much to loose for 30 minutes of good time.No, kinda, yes, fine, no but YMMV.

JetSpray
10-04-20, 11:19
Any news on magic 8 mile reopening yet?

Did Cindy suffer same fate as Hanna? Curious minds want to know. Her phone is dead.

LostInDetroit
10-04-20, 12:49
I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah last week and had a very, very similar experience as LostInDetroit. Treat her well and she'll treat you like a king. Looking to make another appointment with her next week already! Anyways, to address your post. Yes, she does have a daytime job and this is her supplemental income. Which explains her selectivity. Learned a bit about her after my session as we sat and chatted for about another half hour. LostInDetroit is correct as he describes her as an excellent conversationalist.Named, let me know if you are able to get a second appointment with her. I've heard from a few mongers that only a select few are allowed to get access to a second appointment with her. Glad to hear the review helped. Cheers!

Herrgen
10-04-20, 13:50
Maybe I am very late to the party on this one. Saw the Open sign lit up at M-1. Anyone tried it out and have some information please share. Still the same anything?

Thanks.

BlkKnight
10-04-20, 14:54
Maybe I am very late to the party on this one. Saw the Open sign lit up at M-1. Anyone tried it out and have some information please share. Still the same anything?

Thanks.120 will get a below average massage and terrible CBJ.

WiggleAttack93
10-04-20, 15:09
I know Sunny's on the west side was, but they seem to be closed. Any others in the Detroit area? I'd be coming from the east side suburbs.

WiggleAttack93
10-04-20, 15:32
Anyone know of a full service AMP in the Detroit area? I'll be coming from the east side. Just looking for something more than the usual HJHE.

Nemesis18
10-04-20, 15:51
Had been there once couple of weeks ago. The parking lot was full of people walking from the Dollar store towards the liquor store and crossing M-1. There were a couple of black SUVs with people inside. I waited sometime to let the parking lot clear a little bit and took the plunge. There is this mid 40's maybe 50's petite girl called Tammy. Opted for a table shower and FS for an hour. Decent experience, nothing to ride home. Won't repeat. $160 total damage.

Be careful!

Thanks.

WiggleAttack93
10-04-20, 15:56

Thanks.Do you have a link?

TennisJock
10-04-20, 18:06
I saw this New massage ad recently and it featured Anna's phone number. I know she has a place in Berkeley but this ad says the place is in Detroit. Anyone want to toftt and call Anna's number? I tried to message her but the message did not send.

ThrobbinWood
10-05-20, 07:17
I saw this New massage ad recently and it featured Anna's phone number. I know she has a place in Berkeley but this ad says the place is in Detroit. Anyone want to toftt and call Anna's number? I tried to message her but the message did not send.Is this Anna at the Asian Spa on Van Dyke a few blocks south of 11 Mile. She is kind of new there.

JumpingBean
10-05-20, 09:19
Yep. New ads don't say sensual massage or xxx videos via cash app. Total scam. She knows she only needs to get 4-5 guys every week and she's doing well.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/body-rub/872455977865Even tho I read the reviews on her. I figured it can't be that bad- well it was, basically a money grab session, no flip for HH, when the session was over she bolted out of room, claims she got busted and waiting for court date, she also claims she has never given a HE during her sessions. Only topless. (that's what got her busted).

I would highly recommend to stay away unless you want to just hand out cash for an absolutely terrible (mid back and leg rub).

JB.

WiggleAttack93
10-05-20, 12:01
Just an FYI to the younger guys here; she won't see anyone under 30. I just drove an hour for nothing.

VcyClonn
10-05-20, 12:16
Hello fello mongers.

Took a bit of a break and now looking for a bit of come back. Do not think anything much changed here and not many new providers. Having said, any one had any experience with sky in southfield? Cheers.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1424043

CarpetMunchr69
10-05-20, 12:23
Had been there once couple of weeks ago. The parking lot was full of people walking from the Dollar store towards the liquor store and crossing M-1. There were a couple of black SUVs with people inside. I waited sometime to let the parking lot clear a little bit and took the plunge. There is this mid 40's maybe 50's petite girl called Tammy. Opted for a table shower and FS for an hour. Decent experience, nothing to ride home. Won't repeat. $160 total damage.

Be careful!Went to M-1 Friday late afternoon and the open sign light was not on and the accordian style security fencing behind the glass was still locked up. Something happened there.

TennisJock
10-05-20, 12:26
Link. Is here.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/192195

This isn't that Anna. This is a different Anna.

CarpetMunchr69
10-05-20, 12:28
This place has always been labeled as a DIY type of place, a clean place and here I am confirming for anyone, its still a DIY place = no thanks.

Did not have the motivation to drive up to Flint to Fuji or some of the recommended ladies that are active up there.

The girl at eastern provided a very good massage for 55 minutes, and then on the flip she put lube on my hand and moved my hand near my junk. I wasn't interested. She ignored my advances about 37 times and was only allowed to rub her ass OTC. If I am in dire need a good massage, I will go there if in the area. Prior to going there, was told over the phone that they were busy at Oriental Massage at Walton & Livernois next to Lucky's.

Kovalenko 2015
10-05-20, 14:05

Thanks.WOW you must be very very desperate to go place like M 1 . M\Make sure you have a insurance on your car. Stay safe.

WiggleAttack93
10-05-20, 14:11
So these are the 3 I've tried on the North East side of Detroit.

Bella on 10: amazing massage with back walking. It's one of those massages that hurt a bit, but leave you feeling amazing afterwards. The HJ is awesome, at least from Suzy (little older and bigger, but damn she's got those secret moves, super friendly). Total damage for. The HH+tip is 1.

Green on 12: Another amazing massage. Shortest one is an hour for. 7. Softer massage with hot stones, I almost fell asleep it was so relaxing tbh. The HJ was also great. Total damage was 1. 1-1.

Empire on 10: don't bother. Massage was meh at best, same with the HJ. She wasn't very open to anything, and she kept leaving to answer the door. The only good thing was the actual shower table. When I flipped, I didn't even get a front massage. Oh, and ingot something on the sheets and she didn't even change them.

DarkStallion
10-05-20, 14:19
Hello fello mongers.

Took a bit of a break and now looking for a bit of come back. Do not think anything much changed here and not many new providers. Having said, any one had any experience with sky in southfield? Cheers.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1424043I was also planning to meet her. Later it didn't happen. But as far as I remember reading the forum. She is not the person in the pictures!!

SenorVac
10-05-20, 17:20

If you're a senior with a ton of reviews, feel free to PM for her number. For everyone else, keep this girl on your radar if you see her ad pop up on the usual spots (she doesn't post often though). Stay safe out there.Well I am going to try to keep booking. We had one set for today and good thing I checked in an hour or so early to confirm cuz then she said she's running like 1. 5 hr behind in her office and would offer me a $40 discount to rebook. I'm kinda disappointed but idk how many times she does this rescheduling to people but I'm only going to so many times.

Was msog available for the hour and how old is she do you think?

I'm under 30 so I don't know if she'll be good with that.
I found a pic of her. Probably the best one out of the few
https://images.craigslist.org/00b0b_2wC3S57axCl_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

TeeTime69
10-05-20, 19:08
Well I am going to try to keep booking

Was msog available for the hour and how old is she do you think?

I'm under 30 so I don't know if she'll be good with that.
I found a pic of her. Probably the best one out of the few
https://images.craigslist.org/00b0b_2wC3S57axCl_0x20oM_600x450.jpgRemember, this is a YMMV situation. She's 28.

DaveL7
10-05-20, 19:25
https://detroit.rubratings.com/153815

I had the pleasure of seeing Bella today. I thought her ad looked too good to be true. But I gave it a shot.

I was very wrong! She is so sos is sexy. Excellent body. Nice sensual massage and amazing finish. She is so responsive. I won't go to another provider, she is all I want.

Named
10-05-20, 19:26
Remember. This is s YMMV situation. She's 28.There is absolutely no way she is 28.

SenorVac
10-05-20, 19:45
Remember. This is s YMMV situation. She's 28.Thanks man. I think I'll be okay, got something set up with her, hopefully all good the 2nd time.

LOL did I do something wrong? I don't see my post anymore, only off your reply.

LostInDetroit
10-05-20, 20:37
There is absolutely no way she is 28.I agree with Named. There is no way in an icy cold hell she's 28. I'd guess late 40's, early 50's (but I too am a horrible judge of age). That said, the photo you provided is DEAD ON in terms of the way she looks. She's got a fantastic body for her age and a great personality to match. I'd just be intrigued if any monger can break out of her 2nd appointment barrier.

VcyClonn
10-05-20, 21:09
I was also planning to meet her. Later it didn't happen. But as far as I remember reading the forum. She is not the person in the pictures!!Thanks mate. The forum do not allow searching 3 letter names. So just askin around. If not sky, who is the next candidate for ebony provider area. Stay safe.

FrankyV8
10-05-20, 22:45
Anybody had any luck at 10 and Southfield? "Massage only" and recommended politely to try somewhere Else if I wanted anything other than massage.

TugHunter
10-06-20, 08:44
Thanks mate. The forum do not allow searching 3 letter names. So just askin around. If not sky, who is the next candidate for ebony provider area. Stay safe.Never seen her, but I attempted to several times. She gave me crossroads then ghosted me. Luckily the intersection was close to Serendipity so I just redirected. This was several years ago, back in the BP days. That ad hasn't changed since then, so I suspect she looks nothing like the pictures, if she ever did. I seem to recall her service was reported as less than satisfying- poor quality rub without a finish. There was one report that said she was fabulous with an excellent BBBJ finish, but more than one monger questioned who was posting the review.

TeeTime69
10-06-20, 09:03
There is absolutely no way she is 28.I must be seeing her daughter. LOL.

JumpingBean
10-06-20, 09:22
https://detroit.rubratings.com/153815

I had the pleasure of seeing Bella today. I thought her ad looked too good to be true. But I gave it a shot.

I was very wrong! She is so sos is sexy. Excellent body. Nice sensual massage and amazing finish. She is so responsive. I won't go to another provider, she is all I want.The link / first picture is Bonita' partner in crime Lisa. The other pictures in link are not the same. The picture with the LA cap on is aka Lisa / Bonita's dual.

JumpingBean
10-06-20, 09:27
I must be seeing her daughter. LOL.Are we all talking about the chick that lives off of Scott lake rd, if so she is much older then 28, there maybe others we are getting confused with.

Devin226
10-06-20, 09:29
The link / first picture is Bonita' partner in crime Lisa. The other pictures in link are not the same. The picture with the LA cap on is aka Lisa / Bonita's dual.Is that good or bad? Is it legit? Good service? Etc? Or is it a scammer?

TeeTime69
10-06-20, 10:18
The link / first picture is Bonita' partner in crime Lisa. The other pictures in link are not the same. The picture with the LA cap on is aka Lisa / Bonita's dual.Here I thought I had another option for the bullpen. Are you saying these are red flags?

PhilCorliss1
10-06-20, 10:52
Hello fello mongers.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1424043I saw her about 4 years ago.

Pics were accurate for then, She gave a so, so massage and had lots of rules including no touching of the breasts (complains it gets her too excited) and she skillfully positions herself during the nude massage (which I opted for) , so you cannot touch the kitty. She jiggled her implant butt over me for about half of the massage, yawn!

A fair Russian finish if I recall correctly, but disappointing overall. 150 for hlf Hr. Was not a very good value in my opinion, especially 4 years ago. But pics were accurate. Did not go back.

I'm looking for home based therapist with good therapeutic massage and HJ or more, feel free to PM if you prefer.

Phil.

JumpingBean
10-06-20, 11:06
Here I thought I had another option for the bullpen. Are you saying these are red flags?No red flags, the number in link is Bella / Lisa, how ever the last two pictures are not her- Bella may have another partner she is working with at her in call location.

I've seen Bella a few different times and our sessions were very enjoyable- she stopped doing one on ones a while back and she partnered up with Bonita for duals at Bonita's new location in Redford- I have not seen either of them in about 6-8 weeks. Things may have changed.

SenorVac
10-06-20, 11:31
No red flags, the number in link is Bella / Lisa, how ever the last two pictures are not her- Bella may have another partner she is working with at her in call location.

I've seen Bella a few different times and our sessions were very enjoyable- she stopped doing one on ones a while back and she partnered up with Bonita for duals at Bonita's new location in Redford- I have not seen either of them in about 6-8 weeks. Things may have changed.I heard Lisa offered really good service.

Thanks for confirming that's her on the first pic.

Can you / someone confirm that's her number though??

Ends with 2828.

JumpingBean
10-06-20, 12:32
Here I thought I had another option for the bullpen. Are you saying these are red flags?

I heard Lisa offered really good service.

Thanks for confirming that's her on the first pic.

Can you / someone confirm that's her number though??

Ends with 2828.Yes those are her digits- and she has partnered up with another New York girl named Chrissy, waiting to confirm those other pictures are Chrissy!

AngryDutchMan
10-06-20, 12:37
Anyone ever been to this place? Have an appointment on Saturday and just wondering what to expect. I usually frequent the AMPs in the area but set this up on a whim. After all, the ferndale special is also technically a nail salon that also does massage.

Either way if I'm TOFTT, ill report how it goes.

BornSinner
10-06-20, 13:02
Never seen her, but I attempted to several times. She gave me crossroads then ghosted me. Luckily the intersection was close to Serendipity so I just redirected. This was several years ago, back in the BP days. That ad hasn't changed since then, so I suspect she looks nothing like the pictures, if she ever did. I seem to recall her service was reported as less than satisfying- poor quality rub without a finish. There was one report that said she was fabulous with an excellent BBBJ finish, but more than one monger questioned who was posting the review.I've seen her twice. She sends you too cross streets location and then give you turn by turn instructions to her condo from there, about 2 minutes away. It's her in the pictures, good shape thick ebony woman. Has a massage room in her condo that's setup nice. She give an more sensual massage, nothing to really brag about other than she's cute and got a body but she tries to upsell you on everything that would usually come standard with my other providers like topless, touching, etc. It was overall an okay experience just a little overpriced in my opinion. I only went back the second time because my regular cancelled on me last minute and she was readily available when I called her. 7/10 experience. YMMV.

OnlyVrx
10-06-20, 13:13
Yes those are her digits- and she has partnered up with another New York girl named Chrissy, waiting to confirm those other pictures are Chrissy!I've seen Lisa (solo) quite a few times now and always enjoy my time. Her "partner" is named Chrissy and is her cousin. For the next few weeks or so she is offering dou's and "training" her at Lisa's Waterford / Pontiac location. To be clear. The gal in those pics is NOT Chrissy. For those of us that have seen Lisa, Chrissy is much, much older, or at least looks older, maybe mid 50's and has a strong New York accent. IMHO the extra money spent for a "dou" is not worth it. Chrissy is still very timid, and to make her feel comfortable, while she is there Lisa is not offering her usual finish. Final thoughts. Once Chrissy is on her own, she would not be on my short list of favorite providers. Of course this is just my opinion. To each their own!

HotchKiss33
10-06-20, 15:40
Jennifer in Westlad all booked up. Anybody else around besides her?

SandersNut
10-06-20, 16:24
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1664903

This ad says she will be here 10/10-10/12.

Monger was asking about milking table a few months back. She says she has one. Kind of expensive but to each his own

Good luck.

Road Head
10-06-20, 20:26
[QUOTE=HotchKiss33;5011994]Jennifer in Westlad all booked up. Anybody else around besides her?/QUOTE]Nope, she is the only one in southeast michigan, but give her your number in case she has a cancellation. There might be others if you read back a few pages, but probably not.

Tj144
10-06-20, 22:31
Anyone been here? It's right by the corner of Big Beaver and Rochester Road so in a pretty high traffic area. Looks like a dumpy AMP but was wondering if anyone had gotten any extras there.

I found one not too positive review from 2014 but a lot could have changed since then. I'm hoping it's somehow flown under the radar because it's in a really convenient spot for me.

Jay23
10-07-20, 06:37
Anyone been here? It's right by the corner of Big Beaver and Rochester Road so in a pretty high traffic area. Looks like a dumpy AMP but was wondering if anyone had gotten any extras there.

I found one not too positive review from 2014 but a lot could have changed since then. I'm hoping it's somehow flown under the radar because it's in a really convenient spot for me.I live in Troy and there are like 4 or 5 AMP on Rochester between 16 and 18 mile. 4 years never got an extra. But massages are good.

FindingGold
10-07-20, 11:26
I don't see too much posted about this place. Health Plus on MI Ave. In the corner of a strip mall. I visited a while back. Got a table shower, a very hard massage, and all the fixings. My provider was petite with bolt-ons. Hard to tell asian age but I'm guessing in her 50's but the body at a very healthy 30 ish. Place has the walls that don't touch the ceiling, but the place provided everything. I went later in the evening and nobody was there not did anyone show up while I was there.

HappyThoughts
10-07-20, 11:27
Anyone ever been to this place? Have an appointment on Saturday and just wondering what to expect. I usually frequent the AMPs in the area but set this up on a whim. After all, the ferndale special is also technically a nail salon that also does massage.

Either way if I'm TOFTT, ill report how it goes.I went once last year sometime, with a discount. The massage area was tiny and right next to the hair and nail area. So, you can hear all the conversations going on there. As I recall, there were hair clippings on the floor next to the massage table from getting tracked in. Average massage. No hint of extras. I won't go back.

HappyThoughts
10-07-20, 11:34
This might save someone a trip. Comfort Spa in Westland, across from the bowling alley, is empty and up for lease. I drove by there a few weeks ago thinking about stopping in. No luck.

Joey King
10-07-20, 14:37
Anyone with any experience at Body Balance Massage on 11 Mile in Royal Oak? Just noticed the place and was wondering if anyone would care to share some info. Thanks.

FindingGold
10-07-20, 14:53
Sorry, I meant Healing Plus.

I don't see too much posted about this place. Health Plus on MI Ave. In the corner of a strip mall. I visited a while back. Got a table shower, a very hard massage, and all the fixings. My provider was petite with bolt-ons. Hard to tell asian age but I'm guessing in her 50's but the body at a very healthy 30 ish. Place has the walls that don't touch the ceiling, but the place provided everything. I went later in the evening and nobody was there not did anyone show up while I was there.

Wally2822
10-07-20, 14:56
Sorry, I meant Healing Plus.I really do hope they have some new talent over there soon. One of the cleaner AMPs I've been to by far.

BornSinner
10-07-20, 15:28
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1642398

Anyone seen her before? She's been around for awhile and post daily but haven't seen anything for her. She advertises at. 300 hr but just wondering if it may be worth it. PM me if you have the details.

JetSpray
10-07-20, 16:45
Sorry, I meant Healing Plus.Place is my goto when nothing is appealing in the clubs. Lilly is just a little thing.

TridentD
10-07-20, 17:29
I was at Saigon the other day and I noticed an AA girl named Diamonds. She looked interesting. Has anybody tried her? I would appreciate any info you may have.

LostInDetroit
10-07-20, 21:39
I was at Saigon the other day and I noticed an AA girl named Diamonds. She looked interesting. Has anybody tried her? I would appreciate any info you may have.I too would be very interested if anyone can provide some info on her. I tried to see Ebony when she was at Saigon and I must have missed her (I thought I overheard some rumor that Tiffany fired her at one point but I could be wrong). Anyways, if anyone has seen her, can you shoot me a PM? Thanks!

AngusGuy
10-08-20, 00:16
I too would be very interested if anyone can provide some info on her. I tried to see Ebony when she was at Saigon and I must have missed her (I thought I overheard some rumor that Tiffany fired her at one point but I could be wrong). Anyways, if anyone has seen her, can you shoot me a PM? Thanks!Last I heard Ebony only worked 4 days per week. No weekends. Mostly Limits service to regular customers. She was more fun when she worked on her own in Southfield.

AngusGuy
10-08-20, 00:30
I too would be very interested if anyone can provide some info on her. I tried to see Ebony when she was at Saigon and I must have missed her (I thought I overheard some rumor that Tiffany fired her at one point but I could be wrong). Anyways, if anyone has seen her, can you shoot me a PM? Thanks!That establishment is over priced and under served. Tiffany would do well to spend more time managing rather than hoarding clients. This may account for some SP leaving or being dissatisfied when Tiffany casts off clients that don't meet her interest. Not worth the price or embarrassment.

LameelCono
10-08-20, 00:56
I was at Saigon the other day and I noticed an AA girl named Diamonds. She looked interesting. Has anybody tried her? I would appreciate any info you may have.She is interesting and major league HOT. I would rate her above Celine that worked at Saigon last year. Has a way of making you feel at ease, calm. Soft touch yet quite agressive in a way you'll appreciate. Her voice alone will relieve any tension or anxiety you may have. As usual, be respectful and you will be rewarded beyond your expectations. Appointments only.

UsaSexGuide89
10-08-20, 01:30
It's whatever, similar experience to Asian oasis on Rochester. Mostly DIY but sometimes HE.

I found one not too positive review from 2014 but a lot could have changed since then. I'm hoping it's somehow flown under the radar because it's in a really convenient spot for me.

UsaSexGuide89
10-08-20, 01:47
Standard HE can be had if you get the right provider, its hit or miss. I have at Asian oasis and Asian health.

I live in Troy and there are like 4 or 5 AMP on Rochester between 16 and 18 mile. 4 years never got an extra. But massages are good.

OnlyVrx
10-08-20, 10:27
She is interesting and major league HOT. I would rate her above Celine that worked at Saigon last year. Has a way of making you feel at ease, calm. Soft touch yet quite agressive in a way you'll appreciate. Her voice alone will relieve any tension or anxiety you may have. As usual, be respectful and you will be rewarded beyond your expectations. Appointments only.Is Diamond exclusively working out of Saigon or does she have a solo incall location? Much appreciated! PM OK.

Punanny
10-08-20, 11:24
Heard rumored she got married and moved on.She was married when I was seeing her. She had a big rock for a diamond and would take it off before the massage. I'm guessing she retired though as I can't find anything on her anymore.

MrLemon01
10-08-20, 12:38
There is a lady / service that works out in Novi. Those standard "Asian girls who don't look like the image". But I've seen them a few times this year. Mid-year the number changed. I believe there is a person who organizes everything, and you meet the girls. I was wondering if any of you have any insight on this? I only know of some girls I've met a few times, but the most recent was named Linda. Which I'll describe my experience, which to note was back in June:

Met Linda at a hotel in Novi. I walked in, friendly greeting. I've seen her before so there was familiarity. She is short, small, your average sized boobs. I personally think she's pretty good looking, but everyone has different tastes so I can't confirm your flavor will be the same as mine. I got comfortable, laid on the bed and she gave me a massage. I don't get legit massages, so for me the experience was good. I was told to flip, she started playing with me, got a condom out and put in on me, and continued with a CBJ. Was it the best in my life? No, but it wasn't bad. I enjoyed it. After that, we moved onto DATY, and she lets you lick the booty if you're the type who gazes into the abyss and laughs. To note, before she massages you she goes to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and after the massage she rinses off the oil, so I felt comfortable doing that. After a bit of that, we went into missionary, doggy and then she went on top. She was good on top and I finished in the condom inside her. Cleaned up, had a pleasant conversation while I was getting dressed, and by this time the full hour was almost up. Overall it was a good and enjoyable experience. Not the best, but definitely a 7/10 for me. And that's enough for me to come back.

There was a previous girl I saw too before Linda, named Sophia. She would offer BBBJ for an upcharge. Which I'm mixed on my feelings about that. And Sophia was met at a house. Looks like they operate out of a house and hotel.

Anyway, anyone have any experiences with this? This is just my experience.

SenorVac
10-08-20, 14:21
I agree with Named. There is no way in an icy cold hell she's 28. I'd guess late 40's, early 50's (but I too am a horrible judge of age). That said, the photo you provided is DEAD ON in terms of the way she looks. She's got a fantastic body for her age and a great personality to match. I'd just be intrigued if any monger can break out of her 2nd appointment barrier.I visited Sarah finally after the first attempt had to be rescheduled.

She's probably in her 40's or 50's but could pass as a late 30's MILF since her body still rocks.

When I got to her apartment she went and met me downstairs then we went up to her room. She offered me drinks and I just took water.

Asked me if I needed to take a shower and I said I just took one before our appointment. She then had me put the donation on the table (didn't mention any price so I just put $200 even though she offered $40 discount for having to reschedule) she did not count it. I believe she only did that when I was in the bathroom after our session and thanked me for the generous donation.

Anyways, I took off everything but my socks and laid face down on her bed. She played some relaxing music on her phone and started the massage using some type of cream / lotion. She's mostly naked but got her panties on still. I got to tell you she knows how to give a massage and tease.

YMMV but she asked me if I had a certain reasons my socks were off and I said no she can remove it. She did and she started sucking on my toes. I told her she can do whatever she wants with me. She's really talking dirty at this point and started licking my ass, I believe it's called tossing your salad haha. I've never had my ass eaten out or toes licked before. It felt great honestly LOL. She incorporates stretches during her massage. During the entire time she kept going back and tossing my salad, I guess she really enjoys doing that.

On the flip, about 40 minutes later, she started with a BBBJ and I almost lost it. She asked me to do her while she faces the mirror and I opted for doggy. She said go easy on her so I did then shortly after she wanted me to go hard and rough.

After about 15 minutes she wanted to give me a BBBJ again and tells me she got a surprise so I should let her know when I'm almost there.

The surprise was something she saw on pornhub according to her and spit it on her boobs. But she missed so we had a laugh!

Afterwards we cleaned up and she said I could even shower if I wanted. I said I'm okay and she gave me wipes and a warm wet wash cloth.

She mentioned she will have her friend (didn't say how old or any detail. I know someone else mentioned a 23 yr old Asian gf) with her next time. I asked if she can be booked solo and she said that her friend is not in this hobby and would probably need wine next time and I'll be the excuse for them to make out.

All in all I think there's more to the menu, maybe Greek or msog but we'll see. Overall I had a great experience and will probably book the duo next time and see what happens and report back.

ODawg
10-08-20, 17:11
I visited Sarah finally after the first attempt had to be rescheduled.

She's probably in her 40's or 50's but could pass as a late 30's MILF since her body still rocks.

When I got to her apartment she went and met me downstairs then we went up to her room. She offered me drinks and I just took water.

Asked me if I needed to take a shower and I said I just took one before our appointment. She then had me put the donation on the table (didn't mention any price so I just put $200 even though she offered $40 discount for having to reschedule) she did not count it. I believe she only did that when I was in the bathroom after our session and thanked me for the generous donation.

Anyways, I took off everything but my socks and laid face down on her bed. She played some relaxing music on her phone and started the massage using some type of cream / lotion. She's mostly naked but got her panties on still. I got to tell you she knows how to give a massage and tease.

YMMV but she asked me if I had a certain reasons my socks were off and I said no she can remove it. She did and she started sucking on my toes. I told her she can do whatever she wants with me. She's really talking dirty at this point and started licking my ass, I believe it's called tossing your salad haha. I've never had my ass eaten out or toes licked before. It felt great honestly LOL. She incorporates stretches during her massage. During the entire time she kept going back and tossing my salad, I guess she really enjoys doing that.

On the flip, about 40 minutes later, she started with a BBBJ and I almost lost it. She asked me to do her while she faces the mirror and I opted for doggy. She said go easy on her so I did then shortly after she wanted me to go hard and rough.

After about 15 minutes she wanted to give me a BBBJ again and tells me she got a surprise so I should let her know when I'm almost there.

The surprise was something she saw on pornhub according to her and spit it on her boobs. But she missed so we had a laugh!

Afterwards we cleaned up and she said I could even shower if I wanted. I said I'm okay and she gave me wipes and a warm wet wash cloth.

She mentioned she will have her friend (didn't say how old or any detail. I know someone else mentioned a 23 yr old Asian gf) with her next time. I asked if she can be booked solo and she said that her friend is not in this hobby and would probably need wine next time and I'll be the excuse for them to make out.

All in all I think there's more to the menu, maybe Greek or msog but we'll see. Overall I had a great experience and will probably book the duo next time and see what happens and report back.Okay looks like I'm going to have to set up an appointment ASAP lmao. Thanks for the review. I'm below 30 so hopefully she allows me to set up an appointment.

SandersNut
10-08-20, 17:22
$. 6 is rate?

There is a lady / service that works out in Novi. Those standard "Asian girls who don't look like the image". But I've seen them a few times this year. Mid-year the number changed. I believe there is a person who organizes everything, and you meet the girls. I was wondering if any of you have any insight on this? I only know of some girls I've met a few times, but the most recent was named Linda. Which I'll describe my experience, which to note was back in June:

Met Linda at a hotel in Novi. I walked in, friendly greeting. I've seen her before so there was familiarity. She is short, small, your average sized boobs. I personally think she's pretty good looking, but everyone has different tastes so I can't confirm your flavor will be the same as mine. I got comfortable, laid on the bed and she gave me a massage. I don't get legit massages, so for me the experience was good. I was told to flip, she started playing with me, got a condom out and put in on me, and continued with a CBJ. Was it the best in my life? No, but it wasn't bad. I enjoyed it. After that, we moved onto DATY, and she lets you lick the booty if you're the type who gazes into the abyss and laughs. To note, before she massages you she goes to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and after the massage she rinses off the oil, so I felt comfortable doing that. After a bit of that, we went into missionary, doggy and then she went on top. She was good on top and I finished in the condom inside her. Cleaned up, had a pleasant conversation while I was getting dressed, and by this time the full hour was almost up. Overall it was a good and enjoyable experience. Not the best, but definitely a 7/10 for me. And that's enough for me to come back.

There was a previous girl I saw too before Linda, named Sophia. She would offer BBBJ for an upcharge. Which I'm mixed on my feelings about that. And Sophia was met at a house. Looks like they operate out of a house and hotel.

Anyway, anyone have any experiences with this? This is just my experience.

MrLemon01
10-08-20, 17:36
$. 6 is rate?That would be the rate, yes.

JamieGreek2019
10-08-20, 17:51
I visited there several years ago a few times. Only went because a girl I was seeing at Asian Health in Troy moved there. She offered random extras but never more than BBBJ; usually a standard HE with UTC roaming. I visited both the AMPs listed above and saw a few other providers and zero extra were on the table so I'm guessing I got lucky with the one particular provider. She moved over to the east side and lost touch. I suspect they are very carefully being in Troy.

Stay safe.

J.

BigBootyFan
10-08-20, 18:27
Remember, this is a YMMV situation. She's 28.She told me she was 38.

BillCo
10-08-20, 18:57
She told me she was 38.Is she the redhead that advertises on STG from waterford.

JumpingBean
10-09-20, 11:44
I've seen Lisa (solo) quite a few times now and always enjoy my time. Her "partner" is named Chrissy and is her cousin. For the next few weeks or so she is offering dou's and "training" her at Lisa's Waterford / Pontiac location. To be clear. The gal in those pics is NOT Chrissy. For those of us that have seen Lisa, Chrissy is much, much older, or at least looks older, maybe mid 50's and has a strong New York accent. IMHO the extra money spent for a "dou" is not worth it. Chrissy is still very timid, and to make her feel comfortable, while she is there Lisa is not offering her usual finish. Final thoughts. Once Chrissy is on her own, she would not be on my short list of favorite providers. Of course this is just my opinion. To each their own!I had the pleasure of meeting both for a session and I agree with what "onlyvrx" stated in his review of Chrissy and Bella aka Lisa.

The more sessions Chrissy has I believe she'll loosen up and be more comfortable, as long as your not pushy she does provide a fun session and takes direction at least that was my experience, I enjoyed the fresh brewed coffee afterwards for the trip home.

JayJay123
10-09-20, 13:42
Does anyone have info on the Thai massage places on Northwestern in Farmington Hills? PM with details.

DirtyOne313
10-09-20, 15:17
I had the pleasure of meeting both for a session and I agree with what "onlyvrx" stated in his review of Chrissy and Bella aka Lisa.

The more sessions Chrissy has I believe she'll loosen up and be more comfortable, as long as your not pushy she does provide a fun session and takes direction at least that was my experience, I enjoyed the fresh brewed coffee afterwards for the trip home.How does one see them? I have never seen Lisa before and she won't respond back?. And BTW. I have left reviews before to the paranoid senior members.

Road Head
10-09-20, 15:48
Does anyone have info on the Thai massage places on Northwestern in Farmington Hills? PM with details.Here are the details. Good massage, no extras, totally legit.

LostInDetroit
10-09-20, 19:37
Is she the redhead that advertises on STG from waterford.If you got a link, I'm sure myself or another monger could verify it for you.

LostInDetroit
10-09-20, 19:43
Okay looks like I'm going to have to set up an appointment ASAP lmao. Thanks for the review. I'm below 30 so hopefully she allows me to set up an appointment.My friend, if you're under 30, try the dating apps like tinder and get yourself laid for free my friend. Us older dudes have a harder time with those sorts of apps (at least, speaking for myself) so most of us have to pay. If I was under 30 again (hell, under 40 again) that would be the first place I would be going to. Also, keep in mind that Sarah is way older than 38. She's easily in her 50's but she looks damn good for her age.

ODawg
10-09-20, 20:53
My friend, if you're under 30, try the dating apps like tinder and get yourself laid for free my friend. Us older dudes have a harder time with those sorts of apps (at least, speaking for myself) so most of us have to pay. If I was under 30 again (hell, under 40 again) that would be the first place I would be going to. Also, keep in mind that Sarah is way older than 38. She's easily in her 50's but she looks damn good for her age.I hear ya my friend but I'm just out here tryna have a good time LOL, do something different. Age doesn't matter, I like older women anyways. I just hope she doesn't turn me down for it.

Named
10-09-20, 21:04
My friend, if you're under 30, try the dating apps like tinder and get yourself laid for free my friend. Us older dudes have a harder time with those sorts of apps (at least, speaking for myself) so most of us have to pay. If I was under 30 again (hell, under 40 again) that would be the first place I would be going to. Also, keep in mind that Sarah is way older than 38. She's easily in her 50's but she looks damn good for her age.Just a friendly chime in. I'm only 33, and started lurking on this site when I was around 25. Hell, had my first craigslist monger experience when I was 20 in the military! I use the typical dating apps including Tinder (although they've mostly gone to trash with women peddling their OnlyFans). But I came here to say this, the hobby is more than just being able to pull tail. I get a hell of a rush out of this that I don't get from Tinder or a bar pickup. The experience is something different that I'm willing to pay for.

Plus, if you look at this economically. Depending on the provider, it might even be cheaper than a night of dinner, movie and drinks LOL.

Road Head
10-09-20, 21:43
Just a friendly chime in. I'm only 33, and started lurking on this site when I was around 25. Hell, had my first craigslist monger experience when I was 20 in the military! I use the typical dating apps including Tinder (although they've mostly gone to trash with women peddling their OnlyFans). But I came here to say this, the hobby is more than just being able to pull tail. I get a hell of a rush out of this that I don't get from Tinder or a bar pickup. The experience is something different that I'm willing to pay for.

Plus, if you look at this economically. Depending on the provider, it might even be cheaper than a night of dinner, movie and drinks LOL.That's why you have to skip the dinner and movie part.

StalkOfLife
10-09-20, 22:52
Went to place on Van Dyke just south of 696. Old hag took my door fee. 10 minutes later, same ugly senior citizen came to the room. I told her I needed to see someone else. Another 5 minutes go by and in walks a 45 year old average looking gal. Gives totally uninspired massage. Finally do the flip and she refuses all humor and resists my attempts to grab her padded ass and tits. Those mediocre parts were locked up like Fort Knox. Finally she mumbles and gives some "stroke yourself" gesture. Despite my feeble attempts to get her to do the deed, I was forced to DIY. As I walked out she demanded a tip. Of course I pretended not to understand her and took off. No handy, no tippy.

How do these places stay in business?

BobKraft
10-10-20, 00:37
Just a friendly chime in. I'm only 33, and started lurking on this site when I was around 25. Hell, had my first craigslist monger experience when I was 20 in the military! I use the typical dating apps including Tinder (although they've mostly gone to trash with women peddling their OnlyFans). But I came here to say this, the hobby is more than just being able to pull tail. I get a hell of a rush out of this that I don't get from Tinder or a bar pickup. The experience is something different that I'm willing to pay for.

Plus, if you look at this economically. Depending on the provider, it might even be cheaper than a night of dinner, movie and drinks LOL.I second that. Started lurking on here in my 20's. Besides the rush, I liked the option of knowing how the time with these girls would end and not having to put up with them in my life after.

I also loved these forums for all the education. Well into my late 30's now and some of you mongers practically raised me when it comes to this craft! Prolly why I'm so fucked up LOL.

Safe hunting!

AverageJake
10-10-20, 00:49
Does anyone have info on the Thai massage places on Northwestern in Farmington Hills? PM with details.I've been to this place 2 times with no he. Massage itself was very good though both times.

GMoney1012
10-10-20, 05:27
I second that. Started lurking on here in my 20's. Besides the rush, I liked the option of knowing how the time with these girls would end and not having to put up with them in my life after.

I also loved these forums for all the education. Well into my late 30's now and some of you mongers practically raised me when it comes to this craft! Prolly why I'm so fucked up LOL.

Safe hunting!Your absolutely right. I did craigslist back in the day when it was good this site is better. Why?. Its the reviews. I used to go to strip clubs and ask the dj. Which ones were FS. What is great about sc is you see the product. Here with patience you get honest reviews. I did 2 yrs on Ashley Madison. Met about 6 married women. Busted by a husband and it wasn't fun. Cost 250.00 for unlimited contacts. . took hrs of going thru profiles and honestly most of the Ashley milfs want a 20 something they have a husband they want a toy. I have saved $$ here and actually have a few guy friends and I can call them anytime. Variety is the spice of life. I side hustle for cash and blow it. Life is short. Have fun be safe.

Devin226
10-10-20, 09:03
Any current massage ladies who are skinny? I don't mean average or just a little slim -- I mean very skinny! (Example, 5 foot 2, 90 pounds).

Or, at least any who are attractive and not age 50+ ? Perhaps a 20-35 year old? Seems like most of them are old lately.

PimpCoach
10-10-20, 13:46
Does anyone have info on the Thai massage places on Northwestern in Farmington Hills? PM with details.Most if not all of the places on Northwestern in Farmington Hills are legit. Good massages, but that's about it. At least the ones near 14 mile. Now the one next to Buddy's I would love to hear.

LostInDetroit
10-10-20, 15:58
Your absolutely right. I did craigslist back in the day when it was good this site is better. Why?. Its the reviews. I used to go to strip clubs and ask the dj. Which ones were FS. What is great about sc is you see the product. Here with patience you get honest reviews. I did 2 yrs on Ashley Madison. Met about 6 married women. Busted by a husband and it wasn't fun. Cost 250.00 for unlimited contacts. . took hrs of going thru profiles and honestly most of the Ashley milfs want a 20 something they have a husband they want a toy. I have saved $$ here and actually have a few guy friends and I can call them anytime. Variety is the spice of life. I side hustle for cash and blow it. Life is short. Have fun be safe.All good points here gents. I hope my original post didn't come across as rude. I just know that back when I was in my 20's I was banging everything with 2 tits and a heartbeat for free. I keep forgetting that not everyone was blessed with my good fortune at that age. Anyways, to the original guy, keep doing what you do friend. Sorry if I offended you. If you ever need some pointers to help with landing your next appointment, my DM's are always open for you.

JetSpray
10-10-20, 16:52
Cute girl Half hour did solid work on back, lots of teasing the blarney stones. On the flip took top off and washed my hand. Pulled her pants down to her knees and directed me to FIV. 50+60 for the enthusiastic release assistance.

The New World
10-10-20, 18:54
6 to. 8 for very caring.

I tip. 2 for only good massage. Am I cheap? After a. 8 massage.

I've been to this place 2 times with no he. Massage itself was very good though both times.

WillHorn18
10-10-20, 23:55
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/south-lyon-60-asian-massage/7210242890.html

ODawg
10-11-20, 12:57
All good points here gents. I hope my original post didn't come across as rude. I just know that back when I was in my 20's I was banging everything with 2 tits and a heartbeat for free. I keep forgetting that not everyone was blessed with my good fortune at that age. Anyways, to the original guy, keep doing what you do friend. Sorry if I offended you. If you ever need some pointers to help with landing your next appointment, my DM's are always open for you.Hey man no offense taken! It's all good. I did try to PM you but your inbox was full.

JungLee
10-11-20, 13:34
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/south-lyon-60-asian-massage/7210242890.htmlI have seen before COVID, nice massage but all legit. Nice gal, no HE. Hopefully- things might have changed now. Good luck and stay safe!

JoeTruck
10-11-20, 14:03
Cute girl Half hour did solid work on back, lots of teasing the blarney stones. On the flip took top off and washed my hand. Pulled her pants down to her knees and directed me to FIV. 50+60 for the enthusiastic release assistance.Did a google searchfor asian massage on warren. Took me to van dyje and 11 just south of 12. Saw nothing google maps says there is ir was a spa there but nothin.

Buckeye1257
10-11-20, 14:14
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/south-lyon-60-asian-massage/7210242890.htmlThat's a stock photo. No one like that at the South Lyon place. You can get a decent massage and a HJ happy ending. Obviously, repeat customers may do a little better, but for the most part that's all that's available.

CarpetMunchr69
10-11-20, 14:27
Cute girl Half hour did solid work on back, lots of teasing the blarney stones. On the flip took top off and washed my hand. Pulled her pants down to her knees and directed me to FIV. 50+60 for the enthusiastic release assistance.You are referring to an AMP on West Warren, located in Westland area roughly? What were the cross-streets?

LostInDetroit
10-11-20, 14:28
Hey man no offense taken! It's all good. I did try to PM you but your inbox was full.I just tried to do the same and it said your inbox was full too. I just deleted a bunch of old message so feel free to shoot me a PM now.

ThrobbinWood
10-11-20, 15:03
Did a google searchfor asian massage on warren. Took me to van dyje and 11 just south of 12. Saw nothing google maps says there is ir was a spa there but nothin.I think you are talking about Asian Spa on Van Dyke. Just south of 11 Mile on the east side of street. Address is something like 264 XX Van Dyke. Anna is a wonderful host. Petite Attractive and they are careful about cleanilness.

JetSpray
10-11-20, 18:11
Did a google searchfor asian massage on warren. Took me to van dyje and 11 just south of 12. Saw nothing google maps says there is ir was a spa there but nothin.West of Wayne rd.

LigmaPatient0
10-11-20, 18:48
Chinese provider, good solid hard massage really got some knots out of my legs and back. DIY finish YMMV ofcourse, I think hr was 65 ir 75 could barely hear the providers but I dropped a total of 100 because of the solid massage.

Road Head
10-11-20, 19:37
You are referring to an AMP on West Warren, located in Westland area roughly? What were the cross-streets?Warren just west of wayne rd. South side.

XMailMan
10-11-20, 19:39
First I want a round of applause to thank all the OG's posters that have been in the game for years that post tips and trips that have came from them taking the first jumps. Making it safer for us youngsters to navigate around. I have yet to hit 25 years of age on younger side of the spectrum but have found this hobby more of thrill like the rush from a ecstasy pill haha. Been in the game for a couple of years now. Yes we know we can go through the free route of life and shit and snag tail for free but it just doesn't bring that thrill doing things the right I guess that's human nature for ya' LOL. Once again thank you to all the seniors that post regularly and share their wisdom!

Smaloniej
10-11-20, 20:38
Chinese provider, good solid hard massage really got some knots out of my legs and back. DIY finish YMMV ofcourse, I think hr was 65 ir 75 could barely hear the providers but I dropped a total of 100 because of the solid massage.They will finish you.

Named
10-11-20, 22:27
First I want a round of applause to thank all the OG's posters that have been in the game for years that post tips and trips that have came from them taking the first jumps. Making it safer for us youngsters to navigate around. I have yet to hit 25 years of age on younger side of the spectrum but have found this hobby more of thrill like the rush from a ecstasy pill haha. Been in the game for a couple of years now. Yes we know we can go through the free route of life and shit and snag tail for free but it just doesn't bring that thrill doing things the right I guess that's human nature for ya' LOL. Once again thank you to all the seniors that post regularly and share their wisdom!This post, and others related (including mine) give me an idea. Over on the escort page, there was recently some rather. Uncouth discourse. I'd like to take this opportunity to start a somewhat off topic thread on our first monger times. We all have our own reasons for the hobby and the first time, and I'd like to start off by sharing mine. I hit my first deployment to the Middle East at the ripe age of 19. Got back stateside after a year of combat in the plentiful and found the mundane structure of life back home didn't cut it. Posted a few ads on Craiglist at 20, found one crazy chick who was in it just for fun but that wasn't enough. Ventured over to F4 M and found an ad for this girl close to the downtown. Came by, cop car parked across the street and almost backed out but she assured me it was safe. Went ahead anyways, ended up inside, on top of her on a floor mattress with no sheet. It was disgusting but opened up a whole can of worms I'm still trying to close back up to this day!

Like a few others, it's the thrill for me. Looking forward to hearing other first times!!

The New World
10-11-20, 22:41
Warren Rd. Is on the West side.

The city of Warren is on the East side.

Did a google searchfor asian massage on warren. Took me to van dyje and 11 just south of 12. Saw nothing google maps says there is ir was a spa there but nothin.

JoeTruck
10-12-20, 11:49
Warren Rd. Is on the West side.

The city of Warren is on the East side.Had some time to kill put in alittle effort before I would ask about location way off this time.

JayTwo21
10-12-20, 15:03
Anyone know what's going on with Sunrise? It was closed both Saturday and today.

ToledoGuy313
10-12-20, 20:38
After reading reviews, I decided to make the drive earlier today to see the nuru lady; extremely glad I did! Answered the door looking very attractive and sexy just as I asked her to. Very petite, early 40's or so and in good shape. Took me to get massage room where I undressed and have her $100, telling her I wanted a nuru massage. Massage was phenomenal! Did an amazing job working out a few links and gave me the best foot massage I've ever had. After about a half hour, we went across the hall to another room with a bigger bed and she had me lay down and proceeded to slide up and down my entire body, it was awesome! On the flip, she used her nice tits to bring me to attention and then finished with her mouth. Great technique! After that, she led me to the bathroom for a shower. I asked her if she would get in with me and she happily hopped right in. While scrubbing me down and paying extra attention to the boys, she knelt down and went for round two. Finished up, got dressed and put 1. 60 in her tip jar. Will 100% be back as soon as I get some free time!

LigmaPatient0
10-12-20, 22:44
They will finish you.Didn't happenes like I said YMMV.

On another I just hit up peaceful / serenity spa on twelve mile, lots of cute you girls but no HE. Will not repeat unless I hear something different from another monger. The girls are cute and young.

Also hit up center line Asian massage no HE despite the place being busy, again will not repeat unless other monger have better report.

Member #6213
10-12-20, 23:27
Anyone have Sarah's info at all? I've haven't been able to find it anywhere and her old posts on CL are down. If anyone can PM me her info I'd appreciate and will report back.

RayLatoole
10-13-20, 07:19
After reading reviews, I decided to make the drive earlier today to see the nuru lady; extremely glad I did! Answered the door looking very attractive and sexy just as I asked her to. Very petite, early 40's or so and in good shape. Took me to get massage room where I undressed and have her $100, telling her I wanted a nuru massage. Massage was phenomenal! Did an amazing job working out a few links and gave me the best foot massage I've ever had. After about a half hour, we went across the hall to another room with a bigger bed and she had me lay down and proceeded to slide up and down my entire body, it was awesome! On the flip, she used her nice tits to bring me to attention and then finished with her mouth. Great technique! After that, she led me to the bathroom for a shower. I asked her if she would get in with me and she happily hopped right in. While scrubbing me down and paying extra attention to the boys, she knelt down and went for round two. Finished up, got dressed and put 1. 60 in her tip jar. Will 100% be back as soon as I get some free time!The final total was 260?

Heller44
10-13-20, 08:29
Does anybody know of any muscular females out there providing massagesI'm also looking for a fbb. Thanks.

ThrobbinWood
10-13-20, 08:38
Didn't happenes like I said YMMV.

On another I just hit up peaceful / serenity spa on twelve mile, lots of cute you girls but no HE. Will not repeat unless I hear something different from another monger. The girls are cute and young.

Also hit up center line Asian massage no HE despite the place being busy, again will not repeat unless other monger have better report.Was this onVanDyke? Can you describe who you saw? Maybe YMMV.

TeeTime69
10-13-20, 09:03
Anyone have Sarah's info at all? I've haven't been able to find it anywhere and her old posts on CL are down. If anyone can PM me her info I'd appreciate and will report back.She's busy and gone UTR. Probably not available unless you are a Senior.

Whosurdaddy104
10-13-20, 15:24
Anyone been here yet? Been out of the hobby for awhile locally (mostly frequent when I'm on business out of town), but actually could use a good massage, and more, if possible. This one is local for me, and it looks new. Will probably TOFTT tomorrow and follow up if no one has, but just wanted to check before I do. Thanks!

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/248-794-8486nice-massagesweet/808005979861

Ejh17
10-13-20, 15:44
Hello all, first time posting on here. Been aware of this site for a while but never really checked it out. The community seems so safe and kind. Thank you all for your reviews and posts. I will be trying to post all my experiences as well!

Its been a while but one of the best HE I received was from touch of Thai or now known as Thai pavilion. I was a regular for Mila, I saw her 3/4 times a month. The first time I went, when I flipped over I guided her hand to me and she did it for a second and immediately backed off and said no no I can't do that. After I couple more minutes I tried again and said it was okay. She then proceeded to finish me. She didn't ask for money or anything like that even tho I tipped her 50/60 bucks. I have other friends who have gotten them there but seems hit or miss. I know joy also does it for some clients. Has anyone gotten luck there recently? Its been almost a year since I last went bc its so far from me now.

LigmaPatient0
10-13-20, 16:33
Was this onVanDyke? Can you describe who you saw? Maybe YMMV. yes it was on vandyke. Didn't get any of there names. At most just two providers one younger and one older with a possible third. I heard the other having a conversation outside the door so I think theres a third.

I got the older one, massage was decent no HE. The three spa that I've visited all seem to use the same massage technique predominantly the forearm press. Nice massage but no happy ending or a diy.

I found it weird that centerline was busy when I was there, so I thought it looked promising. I even walked passed a monger coming out. But nope nada.

Jay23
10-13-20, 16:34
Went to AMP in Troy (Rochester Road and E Wattles next to Detroit Burger Bar). No extras but a good massage, $70+$20 Tips.

Has anyone got anything special even a teasing at any of the AMP in Troy?

TeeTime69
10-13-20, 18:17
I agree. Had two great massages from two different ladies, both about 40 year old Ask for Hongxin (pronounced hung sin). Judy is good but demands a $30 minimum tip. Hongxin is 99% legit. Judy left me wondering

Went to AMP in Troy (Rochester Road and E Wattles next to Detroit Burger Bar). No extras but a good massage, $70+$20 Tips.

Has anyone got anything special even a teasing at any of the AMP in Troy?

BattMann
10-13-20, 18:34
Seconded. I've been to Asian Health dozens of times. One provider years ago (Annie I believe) would be kind of flirty with me, but never got even a DIY offer. Likely a ploy to get return visits on the hope for something more. Thing is, the massage itself is worth a return if you enjoy a good massage. Top notch massage. Anything more at this place is probably more rare than a unicorn.

I agree. Had two great massages from two different ladies, both about 40 year old Ask for Hongxin (pronounced hung sin). Judy is good but demands a $30 minimum tip. Hongxin is 99% legit. Judy left me wondering

Boomer889
10-13-20, 18:45
Anybody have feedback on this spot? Had a great dream about Asian Art a few years back but now that they've switched been wondering. If not, any other GP / SCS spots?

Tuna Helper
10-13-20, 21:52
She posted a new ad with some updated pics too. Been quite a while since she's posted an ad. Been pretty steady with her regulars since setting up her new "studio", which is very nice and functional. I like her attitude and gives great service. Especially like her and Lisa together. They work well together and always treat me very very well. Lisa's body rocks!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/140827

TugHunter
10-14-20, 08:47
Anyone been here yet? Been out of the hobby for awhile locally (mostly frequent when I'm on business out of town), but actually could use a good massage, and more, if possible. This one is local for me, and it looks new. Will probably TOFTT tomorrow and follow up if no one has, but just wanted to check before I do. Thanks!

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/248-794-8486nice-massagesweet/808005979861I was there shortly after they first started posting ads. My experience was totally legit. 3 typical middle aged AMP ladies there. They were still decorating and furnishing the spa while I was there. My MP made sure I was draped (even though I was undraped when she came in), and when she finished announced "time's up" then ran out, like they do when they are afraid you will ask for a HE. She knew that I expected a finish, and wasn't giving it. Halfway decent massage, the same as you get from any AMP that offers semi-real massage with finishing touch, just no finishing touch. I won't be back until I hear they have started playing the game.

Whosurdaddy104
10-14-20, 08:50
I was there shortly after they first started posting ads. My experience was totally legit. 3 typical middle aged AMP ladies there. They were still decorating and furnishing the spa while I was there. My MP made sure I was draped (even though I was undraped when she came in), and when she finished announced "time's up" then ran out, like they do when they are afraid you will ask for a HE. She knew that I expected a finish, and wasn't giving it. Halfway decent massage, the same as you get from any AMP that offers semi-real massage with finishing touch, just no finishing touch. I won't be back until I hear they have started playing the game.Thanks man, appreciate it.

JPhoto
10-14-20, 09:45
I was there shortly after they first started posting ads. My experience was totally legit. 3 typical middle aged AMP ladies there. They were still decorating and furnishing the spa while I was there. My MP made sure I was draped (even though I was undraped when she came in), and when she finished announced "time's up" then ran out, like they do when they are afraid you will ask for a HE. She knew that I expected a finish, and wasn't giving it. Halfway decent massage, the same as you get from any AMP that offers semi-real massage with finishing touch, just no finishing touch. I won't be back until I hear they have started playing the game.I had a very similar experience as tughunter. I was there a month ago. Two or three ladies were there to give massages. The massage was decent, but the masseuse made sure I was draped the whole time. She said finished and left the room quickly at the end as if she was avoiding being asked about any finishing touches.

Intprty
10-14-20, 10:09
I went there years ago. Average massage followed by a fine HE. Nothing special. Has anyone gone there recently and if so, was the experience good?

PieBoy
10-14-20, 12:41
I went there years ago. Average massage followed by a fine HE. Nothing special. Has anyone gone there recently and if so, was the experience good?Sign on window said by appt only. Google maps says closed.

ToledoGuy313
10-14-20, 17:07
The final total was 260?Sorry, meant to say 120 in tip. 220 total.

SenorVac
10-14-20, 19:31
I visited Sarah finally after the first attempt had to be rescheduled.

All in all I think there's more to the menu, maybe Greek or msog but we'll see. Overall I had a great experience and will probably book the duo next time and see what happens and report back.Got a weird message from another senior member, anyone else that saw Sarah got a similar one?

QUOTE:

" What's up man. I was talking to Sarah She has a fairly good idea about who you are after reading this review. The guy with the ticklish feet. First and foremost she did not toss your salad / nor enjoy doing anything of that sort she was licking around your erogenous zones because she studies chakra and Tantric massage. The fact that you said she was in her 40's and 50's and talking about $40 off a donation would have been personal and specific that is not applicable to all members so please don't advertise that and you really pissed her off with the whole age thing because you didn't even pay full price and she's giving you a proper hell of a deal in the first place to begin with so I can sell yourself fortunate she would like Your number. Her and I have a very special repoire so if you want to shoot me your number I'll kindly pass it on to her if she has an already block to you? Cheers! ".

1st off, I said "YMMV" as I know she probably doesn't do tossing salad etc with everyone.

2nd: I don't care if she thinks she knows who I am. I am simply reporting in my experience like this forum is SUPPOSED to be about.

3rd: Her craigslist ad that is no longer visible mentioned "$170" and I left 2 bills so what's the problem? Especially when she never mentioned ANY AMOUNT during / after session. I didn't even bother asking her what amount AFTER the $40 donation.

4th: The whole comment about her age is me guessing DUH. Why so offended lmao.

5th: No clue why she wants my number? To block me? If so, then I'll never see her again lmao.

Overall my experience was good and I wanted to share exactly, what's wrong with that. Is there rules that prevent me from doing so?

What do you guys think if you got the message above?

OLover
10-14-20, 22:39
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/south-lyon-60-asian-massage/7210242890.htmlBeen there once around 11 am, entry is on back door. Once you park on back there is a small workshop kind detached room with sign under surveillance / camera sort of sign.

As I approached door it was locked, with a sign call this number #, made a call went to vm.

I headed back, I cannot leave a message and wait there, I had another thing going on in an hour and half, also I do not know, how long I have to wait.

That's my visit experience.

SlightlyHere
10-15-20, 00:15
All of your bitching and crying about her is falling on the deaf ear of so many Senior Members who know how treat an A++ provider, that it's only making you look bad.

Someday you will realize that a provider like Sarah is once in 20 years, and actually embrace it.

SenorVac
10-15-20, 00:51
All of your bitching and crying about her is falling on the deaf ear of so many Senior Members who know how treat an A++ provider, that it's only making you look bad.

Someday you will realize that a provider like Sarah is once in 20 years, and actually embrace it.Are you saying that towards me? I totally had a great experience with her like my review said. I'm just surprised this dude comes out of nowhere and acts like it's his wife or something LOL.

I never treated her bad, she was very nice to me and I'd like to think she thought I was nice too, otherwise I don't think I would've gotten that good of a treatment.

TeeTime69
10-15-20, 05:32
Are you saying that towards me? I totally had a great experience with her like my review said. I'm just surprised this dude comes out of nowhere and acts like it's his wife or something LOL.

I never treated her bad, she was very nice to me and I'd like to think she thought I was nice too, otherwise I don't think I would've gotten that good of a treatment.There were so many clues in your review, I'm sure Sarah easily figured out who you are.

BillCo
10-15-20, 07:06
She posted a new ad with some updated pics too. Been quite a while since she's posted an ad. Been pretty steady with her regulars since setting up her new "studio", which is very nice and functional. I like her attitude and gives great service. Especially like her and Lisa together. They work well together and always treat me very very well. Lisa's body rocks!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/140827Whats included for her 160 ad price. Pm is fine.

VideoKing
10-15-20, 07:35
I needed some kinks worked out of my body. Lili worked me over really good. Her back walking is excellent. I have seen her a few times so she knows my trouble spots. She makes sure you are feeling better and happy when you leave.

Moonglow913
10-15-20, 08:40

Someday you will realize that a provider like Sarah is once in 20 years, and actually embrace it.The guy simply gave a review of his experience and a good one at that. Yet you took issue? You obviously are the one who is obsessed with Sarah. She is not just a "A+" provider but "A++" (whatever that is, LOL). How about you just counter what you don't like what he said with your own review to demonstrate why you think she is a once in a generation provider?

Jp1225
10-15-20, 09:41
Are you saying that towards me? I totally had a great experience with her like my review said. I'm just surprised this dude comes out of nowhere and acts like it's his wife or something LOL.

I never treated her bad, she was very nice to me and I'd like to think she thought I was nice too, otherwise I don't think I would've gotten that good of a treatment.I agree with you sentiment to share your experience here. BUT. What I have learned the hard way (similar experience as yours) is that you will lose your diamond in the rough by sharing about your positive experience (I know, seems illogical). Either a white knight who thinks he has claim to her steps in to Mark "his" territory OR if you receive exceptional service that they do not want advertised then you get cut off. This has happened to me with independent providers or with ladies at massage parlors.

So. My suggestion is to ONLY detail the bad providers (so they either change their ways or they get put out of business). The GOOD experiences you give very little detail, be very general and intentionally vague, and only share details in PM with known seniors.

Just my experience. I learned the hard way.

SlightlyHere
10-15-20, 10:54
I agree with you sentiment to share your experience here. BUT. What I have learned the hard way (similar experience as yours) is that you will lose your diamond in the rough by sharing about your positive experience (I know, seems illogical). Either a white knight who thinks he has claim to her steps in to Mark "his" territory OR if you receive exceptional service that they do not want advertised then you get cut off. This has happened to me with independent providers or with ladies at massage parlors.

So. My suggestion is to ONLY detail the bad providers (so they either change their ways or they get put out of business). The GOOD experiences you give very little detail, be very general and intentionally vague, and only share details in PM with known seniors.

Just my experience. I learned the hard way.You're speaking absolute truth bro. . . 100%. That dude won't be seeing her again b / c of that post, at least not without a number change bamboozle. I could be wrong, but it happens. That's why my review was very short on details.

The guy simply gave a review of his experience and a good one at that. Yet you took issue? You obviously are the one who is obsessed with Sarah. She is not just a "A+" provider but "A++" (whatever that is, LOL). How about you just counter what you don't like what he said with your own review to demonstrate why you think she is a once in a generation provider?At Moonglow, bro, my post wasn't aimed at anyone, but instead aimed at everyone. I clearly know how to reply specifically to people here in this forum, when I desire. Quit thinking you can read minds, you can't.

And if the boat load of excellent reviews posted in this forum for her doesn't convince you she's A++, that's cool. Doesn't matter.

Embalm209
10-15-20, 12:16
I was wondering what was on the menu? How old would you say she is?Less than 30. She had a birthday this month. Still wears braces.

OnlyVrx
10-15-20, 16:36
Any experience with Nina in Southfield? This is the first time I've seen her ads pop up. No real hits on the phone # or her pics on tineye. She looks TGTBT but its worth asking. I texted with her a little today but her comms are spotty and she's pretty short with her answers. PM ok. Much appreciated!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/197433

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2120478

Wally2822
10-15-20, 18:12
Any experience with Nina in Southfield? This is the first time I've seen her ads pop up. No real hits on the phone # or her pics on tineye. She looks TGTBT but its worth asking. I texted with her a little today but her comms are spotty and she's pretty short with her answers. PM ok. Much appreciated!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/197433

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2120478I just sent her a message as well. No response yet. I did a quick search and one of her ads DID pop up in Dallas Texas.

SenorVac
10-16-20, 00:08
You're speaking absolute truth bro. . . 100%. That dude won't be seeing her again b / c of that post, at least not without a number change bamboozle. I could be wrong, but it happens. That's why my review was very short on details.

At Moonglow, bro, my post wasn't aimed at anyone, but instead aimed at everyone. I clearly know how to reply specifically to people here in this forum, when I desire. Quit thinking you can read minds, you can't.

And if the boat load of excellent reviews posted in this forum for her doesn't convince you she's A++, that's cool. Doesn't matter.Its cool man. I know you mean well and JP is not wrong either. But I don't mind if I don't see her again or if she blocks me. I posted what could very well happen to another monger with specific details telling the story how it really is vs leaving it up for imagination and just mentioning services provided. Either way thanks for your concern. I could do without her, maybe I'll keep your advice when I find a super hot girl in her 20's LOL.

Telecaster
10-16-20, 13:51
I needed some kinks worked out of my body. Lili worked me over really good. Her back walking is excellent. I have seen her a few times so she knows my trouble spots. She makes sure you are feeling better and happy when you leave.It's important to mention on a scale from 1 to 10 she's a 1.

Just disgusting IMO.

Zoman
10-16-20, 15:06
Less than 30. She had a birthday this month. Still wears braces.She has always been good, and 1 number that I actually have saved in my personal phone.

RestoMan2
10-16-20, 21:26
I saw Starr in Wyandotte on Monday. Total waste of time and money. Terrible quick "massage", quick finish and she beat me out the door to get whatever she needed. Had appointment, she was not there. She texted she was at a restaurant and did finally come back home. I should have bailed right then.

Questar999
10-17-20, 10:17
It's important to mention on a scale from 1 to 10 she's a 1.

Just disgusting IMO.I'll second that! I went there recently and I just couldn't stand her. I'm not sure who else is available but I'm not going back to find out. Shame, because it's close to home and a couple years ago they had some nice therapists there.

HawaBoy55
10-17-20, 12:20
I pretty much stick to this provider since I have a bad back & love the hard massage of mostly elbows & forearms. If you have a free member card your 11th visit is half price. Joy is the go to but I have seen some new faces but only doing kitchen & laundry work in the back since they keep a very clean environment. May someday venture out but for now I always leave refreshed and happy.

KellysLover
10-17-20, 14:46
Anyone know if joy offers " extras"? I feel it's on the table but only received typical release of pressure. LOL.

HawaBoy55
10-17-20, 17:49
Anyone know if joy offers " extras"? I feel it's on the table but only received typical release of pressure. LOL.Joy is legit, been going there for some time so the long of the short answer is NO.

RobSquad
10-17-20, 23:01
Been trying to contact Bonita through various mediums for little over a week now but have gotten the cold shoulder. Anyone know if she's out of town or not seeing anyone?