PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Wally2822
08-10-20, 14:59
Besides Downriver Nuru. Where else can one find this? TIAUnfortunately I have yet to find one that does anything similar to her nuru experience in the area.

BigBootyFan
08-10-20, 15:15
Does anyone know if this is an ad for Metro Relaxation in waterford? Anyone been here? Pm welcomed. Thanks.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1848367

Road Head
08-10-20, 20:22
Does anyone know if this is an ad for Metro Relaxation in waterford? Anyone been here? Pm welcomed. Thanks.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1848367Yep Post 17493.

RestoMan2
08-10-20, 22:29
Unfortunately I have yet to find one that does anything similar to her nuru experience in the area.I tried downriver Nauru today and it was nice, left happy.

NockUowt
08-10-20, 23:26

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1848367Been there. Theme is upsells with VERY LOW probability of anything special. Generally cute young girls. Cool girls even. I've been to this and sister parlors several times over the last 9 months. Met a good one pre-covid, saw her a few times, then she quit. The others (4-5 girls) provided eye candy and plenty of frustration. It is not of the same business model as the average AMP.

BUT, if you visit and find a favorable provider, I'd love to hear about it.

Expect nothing more than spending more than you want to spend, for a mediocre massage with basically a minuscule chance for additional services. If you get lucky, then I'd be impressed.

Obietrice1981
08-11-20, 07:14
Has anyone been able to get the contact info for just Lisa. Please PM me I would appreciate thanks.

Does anyone have the contact information for Lisa without having to go through Bonita Diaz? I would appreciate any help with this.

SpasRhealing
08-11-20, 07:18
Anyone have any experience on this one?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/waterford-massage-by-top-quality/7171849315.htmlLong time local lurker. First time poster. Just curious if anyone has updates on this one? Thanks.

Bzerkley Rich
08-11-20, 09:56
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/royal-oak-ultimate-relaxation/7170199365.html

Anyone able to meet up with her? I got one return call that I missed. Clawson Royal Oak Area.

Marauder302
08-11-20, 10:33
Long time local lurker. First time poster. Just curious if anyone has updates on this one? Thanks.Tried calling and texting. No response.

JohnSolo
08-11-20, 13:39
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/royal-oak-ultimate-relaxation/7170199365.html

Anyone able to meet up with her? I got one return call that I missed. Clawson Royal Oak Area.I think this is her and she has been reviewed here. I very well may be wrong but I believe the reviews were poor.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2902005

EcomCat
08-11-20, 18:10

Anyone able to meet up with her? I got one return call that I missed. Clawson Royal Oak AreaRecollect reviews that are not positive. Probably good to stay away.

EcomCat
08-11-20, 18:18
Last night saw open sign on M1 . Any one visited recently?

Pickle252
08-11-20, 21:14
Last night saw open sign on M1 . Any one visited recently?At least put in a little effort... Post #17746

BramStroker
08-11-20, 21:15
Gave this place a shot last weekends after positive reports #17733 and #17664, after being tired of regulars and a bit concerned about hidden LEO presence around Ferndale Nail Spa being discussed.

Experience thankfully went as expected, place was nice, well maintained and spacious and had a premium feel like it was new. Location was convenient too, at the end of the street with the Kroger and hardly any bustle in that particular corner.

Mamasan welcomed me in, thick asian girl (Mona / Lisa / whatever her name was) gave the massage and asked for money right away - . 6 for HH and $. 8 extra for CFS. Pricey but I guess that's what you have to pay to go all the way.

There was no one else there when I went in, at least that I could see, and no one else when I left. I was the only car parked which I was a bit worried about. Another thing I felt strange was there was a random SUV parked in the lot opposite to the place, looks like it was some dude in it that was smoking. Seemed like LEO to me but it is most likely me being paranoid about such things. There was no problem with this as I left. But I would advise mongers to be cautious as usual.

Stay safe out there.

Delgue
08-11-20, 22:18
Hello fellow mongers.

I have not been to an AMP in like forever, what ones are still doing table showers?

That is my favorite part when they do them right.

I feel the need for a ts lately.

Any help would be appreciated.

XirCom
08-12-20, 04:48
Recollect reviews that are not positive. Probably good to stay away.I have seen her, AVOID, looks nothing like her photos.

Wally2822
08-12-20, 08:11
Reached out to Audrey earlier this week to schedule a session. She let me know that she is in a relationship now and she is very much in love so she is massage only now. I'm sure she could be talked into an old fashioned, but raw dogging her like I used to is definitely out of the questionI sent her multiple messages in the past couple months but no response. Have you seen her since you posted?

Wally2822
08-12-20, 08:20
She has been posting on CL. Has anyone seen her? Any extras?

The New World
08-12-20, 10:41
The only place on the East side is on east side of Vandyke just north of 15 mile. Great Table Shower.

Oh, it's a strict DIY but I guess that's not what you are looking for.

I know of no other on the East side.

Always be cautious when abbreviating "ts", you may get a surprise.

Let us know if TJs has changed.

Hello fellow mongers.

I have not been to an AMP in like forever, what ones are still doing table showers?

That is my favorite part when they do them right.

I feel the need for a ts lately.

Any help would be appreciated.

SuckItTrebek
08-12-20, 11:31
I tried downriver Nauru today and it was nice, left happy.I've seen her a hand full of times older lady but nice massage and very good happy ending. She's very friendly and eager to please.

Wolf24
08-12-20, 12:51
Was that a red SUV? And do you remember the type because I might have seen the same car?

LastTime22
08-12-20, 13:45
She has been posting on CL. Has anyone seen her? Any extras?I've seen her 5-6 times. Sometimes unreliable on appts. Nice massage and pretty, but No extras. Some things make me wonder if she does it for some people (would be kind of you to message me if that's you.

Tip her well if you go.

Ecuyer
08-12-20, 14:51
I've seen her a hand full of times older lady but nice massage and very good happy ending. She's very friendly and eager to please.Gets even better once she knows you. Never rushed and leave totally satisfied. No Prom Queen but expert in her craft.

RubRatings Detroit, MI Body Rubs Therapeutic and Nuru Massages in Private Setting.

Intprty
08-12-20, 15:17
Gets even better once she knows you. Never rushed and leave totally satisfied. No Prom Queen but expert in her craft.

RubRatings Detroit, MI Body Rubs Therapeutic and Nuru Massages in Private Setting.Contact info?

DetWanderer
08-12-20, 16:18
Worked a lot of OT this week, was kindve sore and also wanting some *Ahem* attention. Stopped into the place in Novi with no walls and just dividers separating you from other patrons (regulars know which one I'm talking about) decent massage, provider was 5/10. No ass play which was kindve a let down. At one point, could hear other patron in the spa getting a HE. Strange enough, I didn't mind because I knew I'd be getting one next. The highlight of the visit; after the HE, The masseuse gave me a foot rub for about 5 minutes, that I desperately needed. I didn't even ask for it.

TullyBlanchard
08-13-20, 00:07
I sent her multiple messages in the past couple months but no response. Have you seen her since you posted?Nope, not a peep out of her.

SpankyBeAtIt
08-13-20, 07:48
Worked a lot of OT this week, was kindve sore and also wanting some *Ahem* attention. Stopped into the place in Novi with no walls and just dividers separating you from other patrons (regulars know which one I'm talking about) decent massage, provider was 5/10. No ass play which was kindve a let down. At one point, could hear other patron in the spa getting a HE. Strange enough, I didn't mind because I knew I'd be getting one next. The highlight of the visit; after the HE, The masseuse gave me a foot rub for about 5 minutes, that I desperately needed. I didn't even ask for it.I think every experience there has been different. Was there last week, and within minutes she had me on all 4 milking me with a ton of ass play. Only thing guaranteed in that place is a decent massage, no privacy, and a HE.

Pygophile
08-13-20, 10:05
This is random yes but has anyone ever visited the downstairs for a pedicure? Even for guys they are a very enjoyable service to partake in. Seriously, give it a shot if you never have. Well worth $35 every now and then.

I can't help but think it would be funny to go there without having feeling sheepish as I enter and leave and to support Tiffany in different way!

BramStroker
08-13-20, 11:21
I have generally always wanted to get a pedicure and / or manicure.

I feel awkward that it's usually always women at this place. Just being the only guy there alone would feel strange.

But reading this makes me consider trying it out. Do you generally tip and if so, how much?

This is random yes but has anyone ever visited the downstairs for a pedicure? Even for guys they are a very enjoyable service to partake in. Seriously, give it a shot if you never have. Well worth $35 every now and then.

I can't help but think it would be funny to go there without having feeling sheepish as I enter and leave and to support Tiffany in different way!

Pygophile
08-13-20, 11:54
I have generally always wanted to get a pedicure and / or manicure.

I feel awkward that it's usually always women at this place. Just being the only guy there alone would feel strange.

But reading this makes me consider trying it out. Do you generally tip and if so, how much?No reason to feel awkward. It's normal these days for men to get pedicures. I mean you may be the only guy still but rock it with confidence and enjoy. You're good.

And like $5-$10 tip is sufficient.

GMoney1012
08-13-20, 13:09

I can't help but think it would be funny to go there without having feeling sheepish as I enter and leave and to support Tiffany in different way!Last yr after my massage I met I thought she said her mom. Tiffany said she would be able to do my nails then. I passed. My cash was of course gone and didn't want it on a card. 35. Was the offer. No waiting. .

SandersNut
08-13-20, 13:12
Who would be the best bet for a thorough massage at the royal oak establishment other than mmson?

Thanks.

BramStroker
08-13-20, 13:39
Jenny. The thicker, now blonde girl is nice and open to extras.

NOT Haley. Newer, older girl. Least accommodating.

Who would be the best bet for a thorough massage at the royal oak establishment other than mmson?

Thanks.

SlightlyHere
08-13-20, 14:00
Anyone have any experience on this one?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/waterford-massage-by-top-quality/7171849315.htmlI TOFTT and, after a lot of trying, finally met her. She's very, VERY picky, and extremely careful who she meets, but it was worth it. If you're an in shape guy, who doesn't need to speak a lot about things up front, you can make it happen. Here's how. Call, leave a voice mail for an appointment for massage, describe yourself physically, sound fun. Keep it totally clean. Keep all texts clean. No negotiations. Follow up the call with a text, mentioning the call. If you're lucky, you'll get a text back, and an appointment time. It may take a couple tries.

When you see her, put down DOUBLE donation on the table (- $$. 5). Don't talk about any services or use street language familiar with the trade, and let it happen.

Totally worth it. Will be going back.

SlightlyHere
08-13-20, 14:04
Made an appointment to see this one, and it was a serious catfish. Was hoping for a slim to average lady, but out came a lady, way too big for my liking, so I bailed. Definitely don't go unless you like them large and trashy.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/wild-hot-redhead-no-dramagames/262426072606

CommanderThicc
08-13-20, 14:12

I can't help but think it would be funny to go there without having feeling sheepish as I enter and leave and to support Tiffany in different way!It was a very pleasurable experience and the women I was next too thought it was very considerate since a lot of guys have haggard nails and feet. They provide a ton of great spa like services. I honestly go there for them rather than massages now hahaha.

TugHunter
08-13-20, 15:45

NOT Haley. Newer, older girl. Least accommodating.Are we talking about Ferndale not RO? Or does T have more than 1 location now?

Mikeh4808
08-13-20, 16:33
So, she plays the full bluff. Even sends the address, pricing and all seemed straight forward. Then when you get there it's the Cash App deposit to come in request. Even told me to go park by the garage instead of out front. So they had to know the property and the layout. I got to believe they look for apartments or houses for rent then send that address. I'm at the point that I'm not going to setup any times with anyone with an area code from outside of MI unless I've seen them reviewed.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/183632

ContinentalMan
08-13-20, 17:07
I think every experience there has been different. Was there last week, and within minutes she had me on all 4 milking me with a ton of ass play. Only thing guaranteed in that place is a decent massage, no privacy, and a HE.I have been there several times. Always leave happy and been able to do mutual massage and fiv most times. Very nice times.

Joshu64
08-13-20, 17:50
I've seen her 5-6 times. Sometimes unreliable on appts. Nice massage and pretty, but No extras. Some things make me wonder if she does it for some people (would be kind of you to message me if that's you.

Tip her well if you go.Does she require drapping?

FunStuff99
08-13-20, 19:48
Located at a house in Redford. Sexy black masseuse but a total rip off. Should have thought with my big head but didn't. She has a menu when you get there with prices. Immediately I had thoughts of the tease massage places that keep popping up. Then I saw NURU so I was like well why not for $220 for an hour. I thought it was overpriced but I was liking what I saw. She massaged, poorly, for about 40 minutes face down then after had me flip up. She is wearing panties but is topless. Far, far cry from what I expected for NURU. Brushed against me with her breast maybe 4 times then jack hammered away. So. I paid $220 for poor massage and a very mediocre at best HJ. Then when getting ready to leave she pulls out another sign that says tipping is mandatory with a huge attitude. So I gave her another $20 so I could leave. For $240 I could have had so much better elsewhere. I don't think this is a YMMV. I think this is a disgruntle tease masseuse who realized she can make bank doing it on her own.

Stay away unless you like disappointment.

BramStroker
08-13-20, 20:17
I didn't know of anything else in that area.

Is there some other RO establishment that isn't the nearest one in Ferndale (Vietnam Nails)?

Are we talking about Ferndale not RO? Or does T have more than 1 location now?

NickHalden7
08-14-20, 07:29
I have been there several times. Always leave happy and been able to do mutual massage and fiv most times. Very nice times.I'm not a regular, maybe I missed a very well known hint, can I know the street name or the actual address of this place?

Ecuyer
08-14-20, 08:12

NOT Haley. Newer, older girl. Least accommodating.Post is confuscating. There are currently no blond SP at Saigon. Heather is the only one that comes to mind and she hasn't been around in some time.

NavDB
08-14-20, 10:35
I think every experience there has been different. Was there last week, and within minutes she had me on all 4 milking me with a ton of ass play. Only thing guaranteed in that place is a decent massage, no privacy, and a HE.Hello I'm not a regular, could I get the name of this place in Novi? PM me is fine too.

OrionSky
08-14-20, 11:36
Will lead you on and then ask for a deposit right before the appointment. Don't waste your time.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/187218

BramStroker
08-14-20, 12:24
She colored her hair blonde recently. She is the thicker asian woman there. I don't know her other name. I've seen her since AMPs opened 1-2 months ago. Not sure if she left recently.

Post is confuscating. There are currently no blond SP at Saigon. Heather is the only one that comes to mind and she hasn't been around in some time.

LostInDetroit
08-14-20, 14:44
Hey Mongers! I have to head out of my usual area for work to the Flint area for some business for a client next week. I was thinking about leaving an hour earlier than normal and taking a small detour to check out some of the action around that way. Anyone have some suggestions for an actually good massage (and not a sub par rub) and HE (or even a little more on the extras side)? Any places to check out? Places to avoid? Anywhere with younger girls? I am also open to solo providers instead of the standard AMP. PM's are always fine if you are trying to avoid posting public suggestions. Thanks in advance gents! Stay safe out there.

SandersNut
08-14-20, 16:08
I didn't know of anything else in that area.

Is there some other RO establishment that isn't the nearest one in Ferndale (Vietnam Nails)?Not Royal Oak, Meant ferndale. Sorry about cornfusion.

Road Head
08-14-20, 16:58
Hey Mongers! I have to head out of my usual area for work to the Flint area for some business for a client next week. I was thinking about leaving an hour earlier than normal and taking a small detour to check out some of the action around that way. Anyone have some suggestions for an actually good massage (and not a sub par rub) and HE (or even a little more on the extras side)? Any places to check out? Places to avoid? Anywhere with younger girls? I am also open to solo providers instead of the standard AMP. PM's are always fine if you are trying to avoid posting public suggestions. Thanks in advance gents! Stay safe out there.There is a flint thread.

Road Head
08-14-20, 16:59
Hello I'm not a regular, could I get the name of this place in Novi? PM me is fine tooAsian health center.

TullyBlanchard
08-14-20, 17:09
Made an appointment with Roseanne today. She's been reviewed here before but not recently. Big older gal, doesn't move around very well. Started the appointment with a little interview about my medical history before we adjourned to the massage room. Had me get under a sheet and a blanket. From prior reviews, it seems like she goes back and forth with regards to extras. I did my best to imply what I wanted during the massage: when she rubbed the gluts and thighs I was made sure to moan and grind into her hands. On the flip she worked my legs some more but kept the covers on with only my leg exposed. I had my hand on the opposite side under the sheet and I was slowly pulling the covers off with every glide of her hands until the stiff one eye was exposed. She then covered me up and moved to the other leg and we started this dance over again. Never made any attempt to pet my pecker.

70 minutes for $70 - decent massage at least.

HungaryMan
08-14-20, 17:23
Will lead you on and then ask for a deposit right before the appointment. Don't waste your time.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/187218It is the area code of the phone number that is an easy clue to a scammer. At the very least suspect it as a scam.

KeepItCummin31
08-14-20, 17:57
After hearing about this place for the third time, I decided to give it a try myself. Rung the bell and was greeted by Mamasan. She took me to my room then sent in my masseuse. It was the chubby one that has been mentioned a few times (which is what drew me to this place bc I prefer thicker / chubbier over skinny spinners). Very easy going and friendly. I undressed and we headed for the shower table. Nice teasing during the shower. Afterward we headed back to the room for the massage. The massage was great, unrushed, relaxing and had more teasing than I've ever had. She told me to flip at the 30 min mark and asked what I wanted. I said everything. I gave her. 8 and $ for the extra. I guess that wasn't enough for everything. So instead she undressed and went for a CBJ with some finger play. Too expensive for my taste and for what I got but I still ended satisfied. After, she cleaned me up and continued with the rest of the massage. Overall I enjoyed the experience and will be returning as there aren't too many non spinner options around. Mona isn't my type of chubby but she'll do until I find someone with some nice shape to her.

Mona Lisa's Stats:

Tits- 8/10 natural C-cups.

Pussy- 8/10 shaved innie.

Ass- 2/10 flat and small.

Shape 4/10 chubby mid section but smaller lower half.

Face 5/10 kinda cute for an older masseuse.

Attitude 10/10 very nice and friendly.

BeachGuy6
08-15-20, 02:20
Located at a house in Redford. Sexy black masseuse but a total rip off. Should have thought with my big head but didn't. She has a menu when you get there with prices. Immediately I had thoughts of the tease massage places that keep popping up. Then I saw NURU so I was like well why not for $220 for an hour. I thought it was overpriced but I was liking what I saw. She massaged, poorly, for about 40 minutes face down then after had me flip up. She is wearing panties but is topless. Far, far cry from what I expected for NURU. Brushed against me with her breast maybe 4 times then jack hammered away. So. I paid $220 for poor massage and a very mediocre at best HJ. Then when getting ready to leave she pulls out another sign that says tipping is mandatory with a huge attitude. So I gave her another $20 so I could leave. For $240 I could have had so much better elsewhere. I don't think this is a YMMV. I think this is a disgruntle tease masseuse who realized she can make bank doing it on her own.

Stay away unless you like disappointment.Thanks for the review.

Novi123
08-15-20, 02:46
I hate to ask, but does anyone have a recent-ish pic of the infamous downriver nuru lady? Pms are okay, I just need to make sure I could handle it LOL.

The talent there is better than it used to be. Seemed to improve about the same time that the spas on Airport highway closed and the current Melon location became an AMP for the first time. Before that, it was all hags. Too bad the building is the same as it was 20 years ago. Melon is significantly cleaner and better equipped. The only time I get to Chang anymore is when I see more than one car in the lot at Melon. I've been seeing a very reliable indy since early this year and haven't needed to use my usual AMP backup when ghosted. I should have a visit anyway. I've been looking for an excuse to drive to Jackson. I drove through Warren when Mickey was working there, but was sicker than a dog that day and Warren was only half way to my destination.What fun things are there to do in Jackson, other than the hobby?

Novi123
08-15-20, 03:51
I didn't say Ferndale was elite, not elite, affluent, not affluent or the place to be or anything like that. I said Ferndale's housing values were high. If you want to buy a 1920's frame bungalow you can find a less expensive one in other cities. As far as bordering Detroit making it an "elite city" killer There are parts of Grosse Point that also border Detroit (I know the housing in Grosse Point is way different) Some people may clamor to live there. To each his own, I like a lot of green space, A secure area, and living near where I play golf and work. That's basically my only criteria.In my experience quality of a city is very different than wealth of one.

Thanks for the clarification, Road Head. I never mentioned 10 Mile & Meadowbrook, so I'm not sure where that came from. The address of the place is 26109 Novi Rd. The sign says Thai Massage & DDS. Spa. Right in between Lover's Lane and 90's Nails. I'm not sure what DDS means either, but there's no dental work going on in there.

It had been at least a year since I'd been there, when it was Asian Health or whatever. I never got FS at the other place. But it is available at this place, at least with the lady I saw. It wasn't great, and she's not great looking, but it was FS nonetheless.

I've gotten a few PMs on this. I'm happy to respond to active and contributing seniors. I read on one of the boards that LE is sending PMs and that there might be some way to track down the user when they respond. Not sure if that's true, but I'm not taking any chances. So please don't be offended if I don't respond to a PM.

Be careful out there.If you got laid at a place on novi road outside of the walmart then you should buy a lotto ticket.

TeeTime69
08-15-20, 06:25
Heard she requires you to ask for extras as you schedule.

Fees are then higher. Simply won't change menu once you are in the room.

Made an appointment with Roseanne today. She's been reviewed here before but not recently. Big older gal, doesn't move around very well. Started the appointment with a little interview about my medical history before we adjourned to the massage room. Had me get under a sheet and a blanket. From prior reviews, it seems like she goes back and forth with regards to extras. I did my best to imply what I wanted during the massage: when she rubbed the gluts and thighs I was made sure to moan and grind into her hands. On the flip she worked my legs some more but kept the covers on with only my leg exposed. I had my hand on the opposite side under the sheet and I was slowly pulling the covers off with every glide of her hands until the stiff one eye was exposed. She then covered me up and moved to the other leg and we started this dance over again. Never made any attempt to pet my pecker.

70 minutes for $70 - decent massage at least.

Wally2822
08-15-20, 08:38

70 minutes for $70 - decent massage at least.Saw her last year. Terrible experience overall.

Eaton Beaver
08-15-20, 12:27
I hate to ask, but does anyone have a recent-ish pic of the infamous downriver nuru lady? Pms are okay, I just need to make sure I could handle it LOL.
Never saw a pic of her. If you can stomach the typical Korean AMP lady, then you won't have any problem. Just close your eyes and let her do her thing. She has skills.

IAmNotMe
08-15-20, 12:42
With all this face mask wearing lately, which AMP still provides a CBJ and who to ask for?

Ecuyer
08-15-20, 16:06
With all this face mask wearing lately, which AMP still provides a CBJ and who to ask for?Saigon will provide you with all you want and probably more.

LameelCono
08-15-20, 16:20
Never saw a pic of her. If you can stomach the typical Korean AMP lady, then you won't have any problem. Just close your eyes and let her do her thing. She has skills.I think she's cute. Her Engrish is good. Place is clean, area is private . Out of district cop nearby keeps it safe and doesn't care. You spend most of your time face down and you'll be surprised by what you'll see on the flip. Always a pleasant hour.

Mikeh4808
08-15-20, 18:24
Just received an excellent massage from Shay. Last digits are 3041.1st time and no extras. Has anyone had any success at this place?Wish I saw the post before going. I saw Shay and got an excellent massage. No extras. Said the other girls might but she doesn't know who. She's only been there a week. I don't think she has a price but YMMV.

PieBoy
08-15-20, 19:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

LastTime22
08-15-20, 21:10
Does she require drapping?Most of the time no. She might if she doesn't know you. She wears a mask and seems clean.

Novi123
08-15-20, 23:38
Drove past a place called "green jade spa" on s main street just south of s ann arbor trail, anyone ever heard of it? I searched the forum with no results.

IAmNotMe
08-16-20, 00:39
Saigon will provide you with all you want and probably more.Thanks for the advice and trying to help me out but everytime I've asked for one there they never do it to completion so I quit going there for that.

Ecuyer
08-16-20, 08:42
Thanks for the advice and trying to help me out but everytime I've asked for one there they never do it to completion so I quit going there for that.Try the Escort and Streetwalker forums. M1 is usually a good choice for anything beyond HJ. Good luck.

LostInDetroit
08-16-20, 09:01
There is a flint thread.I'm fully aware of the flint thread, but it's as quiet as a church in that thread. It's the reason I reached out to you guys here Instead because it's a heck of a lot more active.

IAmNotMe
08-16-20, 10:41
Try the Escort and Streetwalker forums. M1 is usually a good choice for anything beyond HJ. Good luck.Thanks again for your advice and help. No street walkers for me but I read the escort thread everyday like I do the massage thread and it's all the strung out girls with pimps and shady notels that keeps me away. I like the AMP's but M1's not in an area I want to park my vehicle. I ended up going to Melon and I'm glad I did. If you haven't tried it, I recommend it. I've never been to M1 but I've been reading about it for years and I think Melon might be similar to M1 but in a decent neighborhood right off 75 and It's nice inside and probably the best dt CBJ with both my nips tugged at the same time. It was similar to a 4 hand experience. I was offered more but I wanted to enjoy the view. Sasha was pretty talented. I went to Melon because of report #17570 and I scheduled with Yuli but when I got there and mamma took me to my room a hottie came in who claimed to be Yuli but she wasn't young like the review said so I don't think it was her. She acted like she's seen me before and started handling my goods before I even started to undress to get my motor started and maybe to make sure I wasn't LEO. I was offered a shower and 4 hand and I declined both. She asked if I wouldn't mind if she sent someone else to the room and I said it's ok as long as she's hot like her. Sasha came in and she was a little larger than I'm used to but she had a nice rack, decent ass and beautiful eyes. After the flip she disrobed and she was put together nicely. I was pleased with what I saw. 2 bills was my total that included house fee and I'm going to start going there on the regular if the AMP's here don't step up their game a little. No need for any pm's unless it's from someone who's helped me out before or it's from someone I've helped out before. I've said everything here. Google "Melon Spa Toledo" if you need a link. Temperature check and hand sanitize when you get In the door and mask wearing most of the visit.

CmRobo
08-16-20, 14:02
Haven't seen anything about this one. Tineye says it could be real. She responds quickly through text. Said $170 is starting. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/waterford-massage-by-top-quality/7171849315.html.

Any info?

TeeTime69
08-16-20, 17:30
Haven't seen anything about this one. Tineye says it could be real. She responds quickly through text. Said $170 is starting. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/d/waterford-massage-by-top-quality/7171849315.html.

Any info?Her phone number ties to a name. Which ties her to a FB account. Communication is decent. Works out of a Waterford apartment. Haven't seen her yet, but might. Special Early Bird weekday rate is $140 hr

HeeJung47
08-16-20, 18:12
Thanks again for your advice and help. No street walkers for me but I read the escort thread everyday like I do the massage thread and it's all the strung out girls with pimps and shady notels that keeps me away. I like the AMP's but M1's not in an area I want to park my vehicle. I ended up going to Melon and I'm glad I did. If you haven't tried it, I recommend it. I've never been to M1 but I've been reading about it for years and I think Melon might be similar to M1 but in a decent neighborhood right off 75 and It's nice inside and probably the best dt CBJ with both my nips tugged at the same time. It was similar to a 4 hand experience. I was offered more but I wanted to enjoy the view. Sasha was pretty talented. I went to Melon because of report #17570 and I scheduled with Yuli but when I got there and mamma took me to my room a hottie came in who claimed to be Yuli but she wasn't young like the review said so I don't think it was her. She acted like she's seen me before and started handling my goods before I even started to undress to get my motor started and maybe to make sure I wasn't LEO. I was offered a shower and 4 hand and I declined both. She asked if I wouldn't mind if she sent someone else to the room and I said it's ok as long as she's hot like her. Sasha came in and she was a little larger than I'm used to but she had a nice rack, decent ass and beautiful eyes. After the flip she disrobed and she was put together nicely. I was pleased with what I saw. 2 bills was my total that included house fee and I'm going to start going there on the regular if the AMP's here don't step up their game a little. No need for any pm's unless it's from someone who's helped me out before or it's from someone I've helped out before. I've said everything here. Google "Melon Spa Toledo" if you need a link. Temperature check and hand sanitize when you get In the door and mask wearing most of the visit.You are right on with Melon, but this review should of been in the Toledo section. Yuli (who is actually Julie) is a young hottie with a pretty face and sexy body. You has sha-sha, who is a very friendly girl and just arrived there last week. I recommend Julie though. Its not easy to find younger hotties nowadays and she is one.

Sleeper1
08-16-20, 19:39
Her phone number ties to a name. Which ties her to a FB account. Communication is decent. Works out of a Waterford apartment. Haven't seen her yet, but might. Special Early Bird weekday rate is $140 hrSee 17784.

LostInDetroit
08-16-20, 22:06
If memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure HeeJung mentioned that some new ladies are working at SWB now. Has anyone been there recently? If so, any reports to share? PM's are always fine as well. If they're no longer there, does anyone know who's working at Famous currently? Thinking about maybe taking a trip to visit one of them sometime next week.

MagnifiRod
08-16-20, 22:22
Is this a promo post? If I'm lucky, she might respond to me and I will give her double the donation while being fit and fun and not ask any questions. Ya, sure, count me in.

I TOFTT and, after a lot of trying, finally met her. She's very, VERY picky, and extremely careful who she meets, but it was worth it. If you're an in shape guy, who doesn't need to speak a lot about things up front, you can make it happen. Here's how. Call, leave a voice mail for an appointment for massage, describe yourself physically, sound fun. Keep it totally clean. Keep all texts clean. No negotiations. Follow up the call with a text, mentioning the call. If you're lucky, you'll get a text back, and an appointment time. It may take a couple tries.

When you see her, put down DOUBLE donation on the table (- $$. 5). Don't talk about any services or use street language familiar with the trade, and let it happen.

Totally worth it. Will be going back.

DatFigga55
08-17-20, 02:23
Thanks again for your advice and help. No street walkers for me but I read the escort thread everyday like I do the massage thread and it's all the strung out girls with pimps and shady notels that keeps me away. I like the AMP's but M1's not in an area I want to park my vehicle. I ended up going to Melon and I'm glad I did. If you haven't tried it, I recommend it. I've never been to M1 but I've been reading about it for years and I think Melon might be similar to M1 but in a decent neighborhood right off 75 and It's nice inside and probably the best dt CBJ with both my nips tugged at the same time. It was similar to a 4 hand experience. I was offered more but I wanted to enjoy the view. Sasha was pretty talented. I went to Melon because of report #17570 and I scheduled with Yuli but when I got there and mamma took me to my room a hottie came in who claimed to be Yuli but she wasn't young like the review said so I don't think it was her. She acted like she's seen me before and started handling my goods before I even started to undress to get my motor started and maybe to make sure I wasn't LEO. I was offered a shower and 4 hand and I declined both. She asked if I wouldn't mind if she sent someone else to the room and I said it's ok as long as she's hot like her. Sasha came in and she was a little larger than I'm used to but she had a nice rack, decent ass and beautiful eyes. After the flip she disrobed and she was put together nicely. I was pleased with what I saw. 2 bills was my total that included house fee and I'm going to start going there on the regular if the AMP's here don't step up their game a little. No need for any pm's unless it's from someone who's helped me out before or it's from someone I've helped out before. I've said everything here. Google "Melon Spa Toledo" if you need a link. Temperature check and hand sanitize when you get In the door and mask wearing most of the visit.What was the total damage?

DatFigga55
08-17-20, 02:25
My MO: I don't bother with any of the local "will she or won't she" type places, as I view that as a complete waste of time. I would rather drive a couple hours round trip for the sure thing. The only local sure thing I know of right now is Saigon. So here are some reports over the past month or so.

Saigon:

Didn't have a great experience there, on a whim I decided to walk in, and would have been OK if they turned me away. Tiffany opened the door, showed me to a room, and soon after Haley came in. I've seen Tiffany and others many times in the past, but hadn't seen Haley yet. Was not impressed. Decent looks and body not great, massage was OK, CFS was weak as hell with a ton of complaining (tired, etc.), kept trying to switch to HJ, absolutely terrible. Won't repeat with her. I told Tiff on my way out the door I doubt I will ever be back. Too bad.

Lucky Spa in Jackson:

Yeah, I know. This belongs on the Jackson board. Go ahead and tell me anyway. Tell me what a waste of time it is for you to read this review because it's Jackson and not Detroit. Can't wait. Better yet, just stop reading right now. For everyone else, this place is legendary. Mikki is your girl and my best description of this place is that it's the closest thing compared to M1 I've ever been to. It's even more M1-like than M1. This girl is absolutely crazy. In a good way. It's a hike but I had the time and man was it worth it. More than worth it. Been making this jaunt once a week for 3-4 weeks now. Highly recommend for anyone that was a regular at M1.

Melon Spa in Toledo:

Same rant as above. You don't like this on the Detroit board, don't read it. I reviewed this one already, have repeated 2 more times and had the same experience with Yuli. Young, cute girl, tight body, CBJ, CFS. Will keep repeating.

DM me for donation info as I no longer post that in reviews due to "cost shamers". You know, there's always that guy "why did you pay that? I only paid this!" blah blah blah. I really don't care what you paid only so far as how it helps me, which it won't.

Have fun.What was the damage for Mikki and Melon Spa?

IAmNotMe
08-17-20, 07:36
What was the total damage?Two bills=$$.

BigBoy 92
08-17-20, 07:39
I TOFTT and, after a lot of trying, finally met her. She's very, VERY picky, and extremely careful who she meets, but it was worth it. If you're an in shape guy, who doesn't need to speak a lot about things up front, you can make it happen. Here's how. Call, leave a voice mail for an appointment for massage, describe yourself physically, sound fun. Keep it totally clean. Keep all texts clean. No negotiations. Follow up the call with a text, mentioning the call. If you're lucky, you'll get a text back, and an appointment time. It may take a couple tries.

Totally worth it. Will be going back.So I followed the procedure & I got a response back saying Wrong Number! And when asked about the ad that person pretended they had no idea how to bring it down! Heart broken, dreams shattered.

IAmNotMe
08-17-20, 07:59
You are right on with Melon, but this review should of been in the Toledo section. Yuli (who is actually Julie) is a young hottie with a pretty face and sexy body. You has sha-sha, who is a very friendly girl and just arrived there last week. I recommend Julie though. Its not easy to find younger hotties nowadays and she is one.When I called to schedule my appointment I said I wanted Yuli. When I got there and put in a room a hottie came in but I don't think it was her because of her age. I think she was just checking me to make sure I'm ok. sha-sha was great and I'd repeat for sure but now I know to ask for Julie and not Yuli thanks to you. I appreciate the correction. The reason I posted Melon in the Detroit thread is because of my original question a few reports prior.

SlightlyHere
08-17-20, 13:05
Is this a promo post? If I'm lucky, she might respond to me and I will give her double the donation while being fit and fun and not ask any questions. Ya, sure, count me in.TBH, I was just paranoid as shit about it being LE and kept it all clean as can be to not get busted, so I didn't want to talk about anything. And I think she was paranoid too.

Pretty ballsy to post to craigslist, IMO.

Novi123
08-17-20, 13:32
So I followed the procedure & I got a response back saying Wrong Number! And when asked about the ad that person pretended they had no idea how to bring it down! Heart broken, dreams shattered.I wonder why she's so picky.

HeeJung47
08-17-20, 13:52
If memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure HeeJung mentioned that some new ladies are working at SWB now. Has anyone been there recently? If so, any reports to share? PM's are always fine as well. If they're no longer there, does anyone know who's working at Famous currently? Thinking about maybe taking a trip to visit one of them sometime next week.Its the same 3 girls at Famous. Candy, Linda, and Yoko.

STime
08-17-20, 15:25
If memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure HeeJung mentioned that some new ladies are working at SWB now. Has anyone been there recently? If so, any reports to share? PM's are always fine as well. If they're no longer there, does anyone know who's working at Famous currently? Thinking about maybe taking a trip to visit one of them sometime next week.I went last week to SWB and had Teany (think spelling is incorrect) best massage from a AMP in a long time prostate massage with lot of teasing before the flip. Allowing utc roaming, HJ returned back to massage and a second attempt for a second HJ. Left quite pleased.

HeeJung47
08-17-20, 18:37
I went last week to SWB and had Teany (think spelling is incorrect) best massage from a AMP in a long time prostate massage with lot of teasing before the flip. Allowing utc roaming, HJ returned back to massage and a second attempt for a second HJ. Left quite pleased.Her name is Jennie, bad Asian accent, LOL.

Novi123
08-18-20, 02:28
I went last week to SWB and had Teany (think spelling is incorrect) best massage from a AMP in a long time prostate massage with lot of teasing before the flip. Allowing utc roaming, HJ returned back to massage and a second attempt for a second HJ. Left quite pleased.Prostate with penetration?

TugHunter
08-18-20, 08:33
So I followed the procedure & I got a response back saying Wrong Number! And when asked about the ad that person pretended they had no idea how to bring it down! Heart broken, dreams shattered.So you cater to her extensive procedures, get 'lucky' that you 'might' meet her standards, she responds, then she ghosts you? And you're heartbroken? I hope your post is riddled with sarcasm that I can't see, because I'm concerned for you brother. Take a look at her picture- she's no supermodel and definitely not worth jumping through hoops to get at.

Furthermore: You realize she works for you, don't you?

The approach, demands, and heartbreak sounds too much like a relationship to me. I'm on this forum trying to avoid that relationship shit, not feeling heartbreak that some sex worker / massage hooker won't suck my dick.

BigBoy 92
08-18-20, 09:13
So you cater to her extensive procedures, get 'lucky' that you 'might' meet her standards, she responds, then she ghosts you? And you're heartbroken? I hope your post is riddled with sarcasm that I can't see, because I'm concerned for you brother. Take a look at her picture- she's no supermodel and definitely not worth jumping through hoops to get at.

Furthermore: You realize she works for you, don't you?

The approach, demands, and heartbreak sounds too much like a relationship to me. I'm on this forum trying to avoid that relationship shit, not feeling heartbreak that some sex worker / massage hooker won't suck my dickIt definitely was on the line of sarcasm. Just was a way to say too bad it didn't work out for me. But I didn't loose any sleep over it, found another dream girl had a nice dream & moved on.

Stay safe out there brother.

LostInDetroit
08-18-20, 11:21
I went last week to SWB and had Teany (think spelling is incorrect) best massage from a AMP in a long time prostate massage with lot of teasing before the flip. Allowing utc roaming, HJ returned back to massage and a second attempt for a second HJ. Left quite pleased.Thanks for the report S. Jennie sounds like a lot fun. Did she give a decent massage as well in addition to the extras? Might have to go check her out soon. Also, does anyone know if the house fee went up after COVID? I think the last time I was there before COVID (January-ish) the fee increased from. 7 to. 8 for an hour.

XVentrilox
08-18-20, 11:41
What's the best prostate massage in the area? Never had one. Looking to try something new. Thanks guys. PMs are fine.

Ecuyer
08-18-20, 12:20
Thanks for the report S. Jennie sounds like a lot fun. Did she give a decent massage as well in addition to the extras? Might have to go check her out soon. Also, does anyone know if the house fee went up after COVID? I think the last time I was there before COVID (January-ish) the fee increased from. 7 to. 8 for an hour.Post #18086 has a suggestion for you. Place is on Dequindre called Shiatsu Well Beeing.

Ecuyer
08-18-20, 16:21
Post #18086 has a suggestion for you. Place is on Dequindre called Shiatsu Well Beeing.Sorry LostinDetroit. Post was meant for XVentrilox. Mybad!

BigBootyFan
08-18-20, 20:37
Obviously the pics are fake but has anyone seen her?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159

HouseOfCards
08-18-20, 23:16
I got a text from Lily (one of the owners of Vital in Commerce and Traditional in Wixom) today telling me that today was their grand opening of Coco Massage at the strip mall at the intersection of Commerce, Commerce, Commerce and Carroll Lake Road to see if I wanted to come over and check the place out. So, I popped on up to the place a bit before 4 pm and she showed me around. Unlike Vital & Traditional, the rooms are just separated by thick drapes. No real walls at all. I'm not a fan of that, but she seemed to like it, so I made the usual polite overtures. They have a two table room setup for couples massage, which is also new. Vital is still the only location with a (regular) shower. The bathroom in Coco is all the way back where they do the laundry, so don't expect too much as far as that goes. She referred to the other person working there as "Jeane. " She was working on someone when I was there, so I didn't see what she looked like. Some guy showed up at top of the hour, so I said my goodbyes and let her get to it. (If anyone was there around 4 pm and I disturbed you at all, my apologies.).

Until they hire some new talent, Lily and (probably) Jenny will be working there. There's been a lot of new faces at Vital & Traditional lately, so even regulars may only get a legit massage until they settle in. Lily asked me to stop in at Traditional this past weekend to try Rose. She did a very good, legit massage with excellent back walking, which I honestly needed. Jenny popped in after to say hello and and a quick bit of happiness to remind me why I like her as much as I do.

Kramer711
08-19-20, 06:46
Has anyone been to M1 since they reopened? Same service? Do they still have a table shower?

GorillaTouch
08-19-20, 09:55
Dreamt of going to Sunny yesterday. Nothing special to brags about. Provider was typical older Korean. Decided on HH stay. Got through massage and asked for everything. Started with CBJ. I'm not a fan of CBJ because the cover gets annoying. At 3/4 of an erection, we proceed to MISH. She just laid there and took the pounding. Proceeded to K9 and eventually climaxed. Standard visit. Got the job done.

This was my second time there. Hate going there because foot traffic is so high. A liquor store, a beauty salon and a Jamaican restaurant. Always people walking around. And parking lot is so tight.

BigBootyFan
08-19-20, 10:17
Has anyone been to this place?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-walled-lake-massage--spa-walled-lake-mi-76736#rubmaps.

BigBootyFan
08-19-20, 10:18

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159Avoid- waste of time cam show.

Ecuyer
08-19-20, 10:19
Tiffany launched her bikini sessions in January. I was wondering if anyone has opted recently for that upscale option to her repertoire and if Haley was amenable to it as well?

RWhite
08-19-20, 10:53
I got a text from Lily (one of the owners of Vital in Commerce and Traditional in Wixom) today telling me that today was their grand opening of Coco Massage at the strip mall at the intersection of Commerce, Commerce, Commerce and Carroll Lake Road to see if I wanted to come over and check the place out. So, I popped on up to the place a bit before 4 pm and she showed me around. Unlike Vital & Traditional, the rooms are just separated by thick drapes. No real walls at all. I'm not a fan of that, but she seemed to like it, so I made the usual polite overtures. They have a two table room setup for couples massage, which is also new. Vital is still the only location with a (regular) shower. The bathroom in Coco is all the way back where they do the laundry, so don't expect too much as far as that goes. She referred to the other person working there as "Jeane. " She was working on someone when I was there, so I didn't see what she looked like. Some guy showed up at top of the hour, so I said my goodbyes and let her get to it. (If anyone was there around 4 pm and I disturbed you at all, my apologies.).

Until they hire some new talent, Lily and (probably) Jenny will be working there. There's been a lot of new faces at Vital & Traditional lately, so even regulars may only get a legit massage until they settle in. Lily asked me to stop in at Traditional this past weekend to try Rose. She did a very good, legit massage with excellent back walking, which I honestly needed. Jenny popped in after to say hello and and a quick bit of happiness to remind me why I like her as much as I do.Since you're close with her like that see if she wants to get a milking table. Just one so she can take her regulars in that room. I do have some available. Anyways I went and it was strictly legit on my visit.

BigBootyFan
08-19-20, 12:44
Has anyone even to this place? Any info? Its the same # for both ads so probably a bikini masdage place? Pm as well if you want.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1808525

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-want-to-get-my-hands-on-you/26203740

BigBootyFan
08-19-20, 14:48
Avoid- waste of time cam show.Actually she isn't a cam girl. I don't want to post misinformation. But she wouldn't send a confirmation pic.

STime
08-19-20, 16:11
Has anyone even to this place? Any info? Its the same # for both ads so probably a bikini masdage place? Pm as well if you want.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1808525

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-want-to-get-my-hands-on-you/26203740It is exactly that. Went once and never again.

RWhite
08-19-20, 17:27
My Spidey senses are tingling but I have a hunch I'm not the only one that has had CFS at Yoshiko Spa and their sister location on 26 mile.

Belenus
08-19-20, 17:50
Thanks for the report S. Jennie sounds like a lot fun. Did she give a decent massage as well in addition to the extras? Might have to go check her out soon. Also, does anyone know if the house fee went up after COVID? I think the last time I was there before COVID (January-ish) the fee increased from. 7 to. 8 for an hour.Going to have to stop in at SWB in the near future now!

Yes, last time I went, I think like early March, it fee was. 8 an hour. Though the massage was still nice.

HouseOfCards
08-20-20, 00:35
Since you're close with her like that see if she wants to get a milking table. Just one so she can take her regulars in that room. I do have some available. Anyways I went and it was strictly legit on my visit.I'm not quite that close with Lily yet, since she didn't say anything to me about Coco before it was a done deal. She's a minority owner, so she may not even have much of a say in equipment purchases. She does the hiring and that sort of thing. Beyond that, I don't know.

Either way, it doesn't seem like something she'd be interested in. While she knows that some of her employees have made their customers happy, she doesn't want them to get carried away with it and wants all of that to be very much UTR and done with caution. She's well aware of the busts in the area and wants no part of that. The focus is on the massage itself, and that's what Lily evaluates the new hires on. Other than her and Jenny, they're all new faces, so I wouldn't expect anything beyond a decent massage from most of them for a while. Jenny's the only one that I know that saw to her regulars' happiness, but she's being offered a partnership and taking over Traditional, so that might change going forward. Hard to say. YMMV and all that.

FunStuff99
08-20-20, 06:15
The health center in novi was a poor massage and nothing to be happy about. Gave it a try because I kept reading Lotus was legit. Oh well I guess.

Wally2822
08-20-20, 08:22

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1919159Multiple attempts reaching out to her but no response.

BBInTheD
08-20-20, 10:33
Going to have to stop in at SWB in the near future now!

Yes, last time I went, I think like early March, it fee was. 8 an hour. Though the massage was still nice.Where is this place located??

Road Head
08-20-20, 11:53
Where is this place located??Shiatsu well being. Google maps is your friend.

HeeJung47
08-20-20, 12:27
My Spidey senses are tingling but I have a hunch I'm not the only one that has had CFS at Yoshiko Spa and their sister location on 26 mile.Nobody has had full service at either location if so, they won't be open long. Especially the 26 mile spa.

Joey King
08-20-20, 14:45
Anyone seen Daisy in Rochester the past couple months?

Zeek2120
08-20-20, 15:03
Anyone seen Daisy in Rochester the past couple months?No I haven't seen her since the cvoid started. She don't answer phone or text which at first she was awesome at replying back. Her phone went dead a a bit it's back up and running again but she don't reply back.

STime
08-20-20, 15:11
Going to have to stop in at SWB in the near future now!

Yes, last time I went, I think like early March, it fee was. 8 an hour. Though the massage was still niceAs of last week it was. 8 an hour.

Road Head
08-20-20, 16:18
The health center in novi was a poor massage and nothing to be happy about. Gave it a try because I kept reading Lotus was legit. Oh well I guess.I'm surprised at your lack of happiness at Asian health center. You might be the first.

TeeTime69
08-20-20, 18:01
No I haven't seen her since the cvoid started. She don't answer phone or text which at first she was awesome at replying back. Her phone went dead a a bit it's back up and running again but she don't reply back.Since she's had back to back unwanted pregnancies, my guess is she hit the trifecta.

HouseOfCards
08-20-20, 19:31
I'm surprised at your lack of happiness at Asian health center. You might be the first.Nope. I went there once. The provider I got was old and unattractive enough to make me question all the life choices that culminated to that moment.

Road Head
08-20-20, 20:55
Nope. I went there once. The provider I got was old and unattractive enough to make me question all the life choices that culminated to that moment.I didn't quite mean it that way. He made it sound like nothing was offered. That would be a first. Its dark in there for a reason. You can also move your mask up over your eyes if it isn't dark enough.

TomCa
08-21-20, 01:35
Multiple attempts reaching out to her but no response.Nothing crazy. Offer specials like bikini massage but only HJ at the end.

Bruz69
08-21-20, 06:11
Tiffany launched her bikini sessions in January. I was wondering if anyone has opted recently for that upscale option to her repertoire and if Haley was amenable to it as well?I thought Haley was a dud. She has a nice rack but that's about it. No enthusiasm. I've read that she does CFS and complains the whole time but she said it wasn't on the table when I saw her so I opted for the BJ. It wasn't great but it did the trick. Wouldn't repeat.

CarmeloJoe35
08-21-20, 08:42
I just noticed this ad that appears to be new and in the downriver area. Does anyone have any info on this? It claims to do body slides but I'm confident it isn't the old lady everyone has reviewed. Ad says 45 yrs old and a different phone number. If you know something please private message me.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

IAmNotMe
08-21-20, 10:43
I just noticed this ad that appears to be new and in the downriver area. Does anyone have any info on this? It claims to do body slides but I'm confident it isn't the old lady everyone has reviewed. Ad says 45 yrs old and a different phone number. If you know something please private message me.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769That's the Asian lady in the residential neighborhood of Southgate. The second pic on the ad is the same pic as her previous ad's.

Ecuyer
08-21-20, 11:16
I sent Tiffany a text on Sunday evening to confirm our Monday morning appointment. She returned the text informing me that I would be the first participant in her new Bikini massage offering. I was both intrigued and skeptical at the same time. See post # 15841 for some fee information. On Monday morning I'm sitting in Tiffany's room when she walks in wearing a very nice lowcut dress as usual. Off comes the dress revealing a string bikini clad lady you would see in Sports Illustrated. She is so damn hot! I asked her in a previous text if she would do a back walk to loosen some stiffness in my lower back. At this point of the session I'm told to lay face down as she begins her back walking procedure. I was quite impressed in how well she was applying pressure to all the right spots. She then proceeds to sit on my butt and begins her semi-nude body side. All the time rubbing, grinding as I feel the crotch of her bottoms work it's way down my legs, butt and back simultaneously massaging my neck and shoulders. Mutual teasing at this point sets in, her tiny hands reaching for the package. Flip time and I'm treated to the most intense GFE session I've ever experienced. Name it, it was included in her repertoire. Nude, totally uninhibited. I will definetly repeat. Not all the ladies are on board with this program, so be sure to mention it when you book. I'm told standard Saigon rates will apply otherwise. Believe me, the Tiffany we all knew is back with a passion.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/homeI wonder if sh'e still up for something like this. She may have a foot fetish which accounts for her getting so hot and bothered. I know some SP who get off on a simple oily foot massage. I'll have to send the "Tiff" a text. Happy to find this for reference. Pays to search.

Triple85
08-21-20, 11:18
That's the Asian lady in the residential neighborhood of Southgate. The second pic on the ad is the same pic as her previous ad's.Interesting, Nuru used to be less than $160. If indeed "the" Southgate nuru lady with a new number, it will explain why I had no luck receiving a return call or text to my inquiries about 2 weeks ago.

JAsian
08-21-20, 11:42
Shiatsu well being. Google maps is your friend.They will be moving to a new location close by soon from my understanding.

HeeJung47
08-21-20, 12:08
They will be moving to a new location close by soon from my understandingThey will be moving just North of the current location. Same side of the road on Dequindre, about a block North of 15 Mile.

LostInDetroit
08-21-20, 12:26
They will be moving to a new location close by soon from my understanding.Can confirm the move. Looks like September sometime. I just hope that it's to a busier location just to avoid suspicion.

JAsian
08-21-20, 12:52
Can confirm the move. Looks like September sometime. I just hope that it's to a busier location just to avoid suspicion.Google Maps shows that address to be a corner unit in a busy strip mall with good parking front and back with a green space between buildings.

Bzerkley Rich
08-21-20, 13:30
Google Maps shows that address to be a corner unit in a busy strip mall with good parking front and back with a green space between buildings.Across the street from where Payton had her room. Anyone hear from her lately?

LongLongGone
08-21-20, 16:45
Does anyone know of a waxing place that will provide a HE? Looking for Novi FH WB area. DM's are open. Thanks.

CarmeloJoe35
08-21-20, 20:10
That's the Asian lady in the residential neighborhood of Southgate. The second pic on the ad is the same pic as her previous ad's.This ad says she is 45 when we all know she is almost twice that age.

HouseOfCards
08-22-20, 03:16
I didn't quite mean it that way. He made it sound like nothing was offered. That would be a first. Its dark in there for a reason. You can also move your mask up over your eyes if it isn't dark enough.Heh. I'm good. Once was frightening enough and I'm pretty well set with my regular places. If I really want some variety, I'll make the trip down to Melon in Toledo or check out Saigon.

LexxxLuthor
08-22-20, 05:11
Hopefully trying this one out next week. Saw ad on CL. Appointment only right now. Parking looks private. Anybody else try it yet? PM welcome.Good massage but seems legit for now. No tissues in the room is usually a big sign for no fun.

IAmNotMe
08-22-20, 07:50
This ad says she is 45 when we all know she is almost twice that age.I remember at a time her old ad said she was 45 and when I got there I was like WTF, this lady isn't 45. I was already there so I went through with it and ended up happy because she's skilled.

MagnifiRod
08-22-20, 09:30
I remember at a time her old ad said she was 45 and when I got there I was like WTF, this lady isn't 45. I was already there so I went through with it and ended up happy because she's skilled.She deserves the raves for her great service. It is a true Nuru experience and she aims to satisfy. I don't get why so many have complemented her on her looks and fit body. She's a grandma with a grandma body. Still worth it but let's be honest.

MagnifiRod
08-22-20, 09:36
I wonder if sh'e still up for something like this. She may have a foot fetish which accounts for her getting so hot and bothered. I know some SP who get off on a simple oily foot massage. I'll have to send the "Tiff" a text. Happy to find this for reference. Pays to search.Tiffany has a reliable group of loyalists who bring her up every chance they can take. There is never a point where her name isn't mentioned on page 1. Tiffany has an account here and she posts mentions too. Ecuyer and LameelComo mention her often.

She is way smarter than most realize and a great marketing machine.

The New World
08-22-20, 11:34
Payton has been gone a couple years. I text her "old" number every six months, I get no response.

No adds on her anymore.

If you make contact, please PM me.

Across the street from where Payton had her room. Anyone hear from her lately?

BattMann
08-22-20, 12:29
She runs a nice operation. Good service year in and year out deserves a bit of loyalty in return. That's been my experience with T, and why I'm always happy to share a positive review.

Tiffany has a reliable group of loyalists who bring her up every chance they can take. There is never a point where her name isn't mentioned on page 1. Tiffany has an account here and she posts mentions too. Ecuyer and LameelComo mention her often.

She is way smarter than most realize and a great marketing machine.

BackRoom Bob
08-22-20, 12:33
I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.

LameelCono
08-22-20, 12:53
I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.They are a handful. She also likes reverse massage and fiv. Does everything but FS from my experience. Food odor was a turn-off. May not be the case now.

FunNights69
08-22-20, 22:09
They are a handful. She also likes reverse massage and fiv. Does everything but FS from my experience. Food odor was a turn-off. May not be the case now.Just curious how old would you say she is and is she cute?

TullyBlanchard
08-23-20, 00:02
I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.This an Asian joint?

LameelCono
08-23-20, 07:05
Just curious how old would you say she is and is she cute?I am a very poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I am a fan of the Down River Nuru lady as well and would guess them to be close in age. Really didn't matter to me since I felt at ease and was provided with a very satisfying hour. What else can you ask for?

STime
08-23-20, 07:36
I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.That would be Anna that you saw. Always a good time with her.

LameelCono
08-23-20, 09:16
I am a very poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I am a fan of the Down River Nuru lady as well and would guess them to be close in age. Really didn't matter to me since I felt at ease and was provided with a very satisfying hour. What else can you ask for?She has a great personality and is attractive. Not big on wearing bras like the Nuru lady. Food odor was from someone living there that has moved. Safe and easy access.

LameelCono
08-23-20, 09:19
She runs a nice operation. Good service year in and year out deserves a bit of loyalty in return. That's been my experience with T, and why I'm always happy to share a positive review.Wish there was a "like" option like Facebook. She's all business but an angel in her domain. Of course, as are all the ladies there. Can't vouch for Haley since I haven't seen her.

Wally2822
08-23-20, 10:04
Just curious how old would you say she is and is she cute?She is definitely over 55. The experience itself is cool. If anyone half her age did what she did they could easily charge $300/ hr and would be booked solid everyday.

Pigrig
08-23-20, 10:50
I'm here from the west. I'm in the anchor area I've been do some research on the talent here in the big D area. Its looking like Jackson is the place to go for the best showcase of talent. Or is there someplace or someone closer? Your welcome to pm your favorite and if your traveling west I maybe able to trade some info.

Road Head
08-23-20, 12:24
I'm here from the west. I'm in the anchor area I've been do some research on the talent here in the big D area. Its looking like Jackson is the place to go for the best showcase of talent. Or is there someplace or someone closer? Your welcome to pm your favorite and if your traveling west I maybe able to trade some info.You live on a boat? What is the Anchor Area?

Gator1970
08-23-20, 13:09
I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.I'll be visiting that very area this coming week. Could you provide me with an idea of house fee and total damage. PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

Gator1970
08-23-20, 13:21
I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.I'll be visiting that very area this coming week. Could you provide me with an idea of house fee and total damage. PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

JAsian
08-23-20, 13:41
Does anyone know of a waxing place that will provide a HE? Looking for Novi FH WB area. DM's are open. Thanks.Saigon Spa used to provide both but you would have to travel further east. If they still do provide both you would have to go to the 1st floor for one and go to the 2nd floor for the other nowadays.

Jtval
08-23-20, 14:00
She has a great personality and is attractive. Not big on wearing bras like the Nuru lady. Food odor was from someone living there that has moved. Safe and easy access.Are you talking about the commercial location on Kelly Road or a private residence? I'm just trying to clarify after what you said about the food odor from someone who was living there.

BigBootyFan
08-23-20, 15:52
Does anyone know what happened to Payton? Has anyone seen her recently or is she out of the business?

Pm welcomed.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/payton-escort-detroit-29510#erotic.

MagnifiRod
08-23-20, 17:55
She runs a nice operation. Good service year in and year out deserves a bit of loyalty in return. That's been my experience with T, and why I'm always happy to share a positive review.Yes for sure I think she's great. But your use of loyalty isn't the same as mine. You sort of make my point while you missapply it.

Pigrig
08-23-20, 21:17
You live on a boat? What is the Anchor Area?Anchor bay shores, anchor bay gardens, anchor bay harbor, I was generalizing my area or do you want my motel name and room number.

BattMann
08-23-20, 22:44
I don't disagree. As you say, she is definitely a smart gal and likely has a few accounts on here to keep her name current if she feels the need. All I'm saying is, there are legitimate mongers here that have a consistent positive experience as well. Maybe I misunderstand you, who knows. Nuance can be lost sometimes in text.

In this hobby, like many situations, doing your homework is important. Searching phone numbers from ads, using reverse image search, and other tools we have at hand are all important steps; reading a user's post history generally gives a good indication if they are a real monger or a shill. In T's case, she actually does run a quality joint. Not like you're going to find a crack head on the other side of the door when visiting the first time after following a shill review.

Yes for sure I think she's great. But your use of loyalty isn't the same as mine. You sort of make my point while you missapply it.

LameelCono
08-23-20, 23:43
Are you talking about the commercial location on Kelly Road or a private residence? I'm just trying to clarify after what you said about the food odor from someone who was living there.Someone did reside in the commercial location a number of years ago. I believe she's no longer there. Anna lives outside the Detroit area. Bella Touch is also an excellent option nearby. There you will get an hour you won't soon forget. The only place that may compare is ACU at 7 and Telegraph. However may not be case since the bust. Happy hunting! I so miss the legendary Anna's AAMP operations throughout the Metro area. Some winners, some losers. Angie was the best. Anna is gone legit. Are you confused?

Road Head
08-24-20, 02:52
Anchor bay shores, anchor bay gardens, anchor bay harbor, I was generalizing my area or do you want my motel name and room number.Try the Sterling area.

BBInTheD
08-24-20, 10:03
Shiatsu well being. Google maps is your friend.It sure is. Especially when you know the name. 🤦8205;9794;65039;.

Try searching "SWB Michigan" and see what you get.

Thanks for the response, the additional BS comment was not needed.

CardShark999
08-24-20, 14:05
Does anyone know what happened to Payton? Has anyone seen her recently or is she out of the business?

Pm welcomed.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/payton-escort-detroit-29510#erotic.I've seen nothing but good reviews about her in the past but I was never able to get an appointment. PM me if you find anything out please.

JimmyZz
08-24-20, 15:55
Finally decided to try this place out. Very cute, short, trim, young looking (30's) lady. She gave a great sensual massage. Will go back to see if there is more.

DartMan71
08-24-20, 16:35
Hello, Has anyone out there had the pleasure of experiencing Camila in Saint Clair Shores? I am considering her and have contacted her but she does not have any Reviews on any websites just wondering if she may be LE or safe.

JumpingBean
08-25-20, 05:54
Hello, Has anyone out there had the pleasure of experiencing Camila in Saint Clair Shores? I am considering her and have contacted her but she does not have any Reviews on any websites just wondering if she may be LE or safe.She has been around, she changed her name and number From a year ago. Lives in a nice neighborhood southend of SCS.

She has a table in the basement, does a nice massage with a HE. Her prices are pretty high for what is offered- quoted 200.

Play safe!

JB.

BigBootyFan
08-25-20, 09:58
Hello, Has anyone out there had the pleasure of experiencing Camila in Saint Clair Shores? I am considering her and have contacted her but she does not have any Reviews on any websites just wondering if she may be LE or safe.Do you have a link for her?

Gator1970
08-25-20, 10:58
She has been around, she changed her name and number From a year ago. Lives in a nice neighborhood southend of SCS.

She has a table in the basement, does a nice massage with a HE. Her prices are pretty high for what is offered- quoted 200.

Play safe!

JB.I would also like to know where to get her contact info. PM me if preferred. Thanks.

Jack159
08-25-20, 11:18
Has anyone seen her recently? Could not reach out to her recent.

Thanks.

Stay Safe.

JumpingBean
08-25-20, 12:58
Do you have a link for her?You can find her ad on adultlook under bodyrubs- Detroit area.

I can't seem to connect a link- Sorry.

BigBootyFan
08-25-20, 19:39
You can find her ad on adultlook under bodyrubs- Detroit area.

I can't seem to connect a link- Sorry.Here is the link. Does she offer bjnor just a HJ?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3121461

Golfnut1913
08-25-20, 20:37
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/rochester-reflexology-shiatsu/7183249631.html

I've searched her think this is Karla in Rochester, any more info on her only saw 3 and its basically a standard massage for $ for hour.

CarpetMunchr69
08-25-20, 22:04
Stopped by this gem last weekend. Have been there before a few times and the massage is 9/10 and HE and sometimes there is some enthusiasm. Place was busy but had another great massage. I enjoyed the massage too much that I didn't play the "stroke the leg or thigh" move to get her to understand I'm down for some fun eventually or that she would graze my nuts, massage my balls while I'm on my stomach. She stayed professional the whole time and sure enough I was dissed and no offer of HE. After dressing (damn I had to dress myself) I went out in the hallway and I told her I enjoyed the massage so well I was too much of a gentleman. I began to caress her back and stroke her ass a bit and she was caught off-guard like she didn't know what to do. Her English is good, she understands everything. HR massage was 70, I still left 30 tip. Will be back soon w / blue balls.

CarpetMunchr69
08-25-20, 22:17
Went to this place 2 weekends ago and went on a whim as someone couldn't believe shenanigans was going on so close to a Walmart. Walmart is the epitome of low standard, white trash degenerates so I don't care what's nearby.

This place is right on the other side of Novi Rd in a shopping center with 5-6 other small businesses. Tiny spinner girl in her 20's was wearing this long leather skimpy skirt that goes down to her knee. She understood English but played dumb and had no personality. Sucks because for 80% of the massage, she provided long strokes up and down my ass and ball sack. On the flip I reached up for her tits and she quoted me $100 to take off her top and show off her baby A cups I told her she's nuts. She continued on with a standard HJ. I wanted to fuck bad that day so I told her I wanted to eat her pussy. The fucking mercenary told me 100 but I was hoping to segue into more fun so I obliged. She wouldn't let me get her to lay down, she insisted on sitting on my face. I eventually conceded. For a young chick, she had a grown out light brown fur burger. I was not impressed. I didn't get past 3rd base but made a giant mess on her hands. Rather uneveventful. She has a very good stable of guys. Mamasan had to turn away 5-6 guys and some guy came and went 3 x. Might repeat.

CarpetMunchr69
08-25-20, 22:34
Yeah I know, this should be in the Jackson thread well I'm telling you people, stop wasting your time trying to figure out if you're get an HJ or not and just go for the horniest chick in the state. I drew Mikki, she's great, she's old but she her enthusiasm is better than any half decent **** on Tinder in their late 20's or 30's and I don't have to waste good wine either. People complain that this place is too public because it shares a parking lot with a high visibility place. Its a fucken DOLLAR TREE. These people are another 2-3 missing paychecks away from resorting to posting on Skip the games themselves so I don't feel the least bit uncomfortable.

Mikki started the fun in the shower room as she sucked my dick good and then teased me by grinding on me via cowgirl on the shower table but wouldn't let me slide in there. Mikki is a freak and sucked on my nuts and edge of my asshole before she deep throated me. She also inquired if I wanted to go to a sex shop with her WTF LOL I didn't know what to say. I received once again a top notch BJ from her in addition to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl action. The BJ was so good I just sat back and let her finish me that way. A little back massage and she was hoping for round 2 but stanley wouldn't wake back up. As I was leaving I saw Hannah. After getting lectured from Mikki that I need to find a good wholesome woman and settle down, she told Hannah that I was her future husband and she on cue, whipped out a nice D cup titty. I should have walked forward 15-20 feet and sucked it for a minute.

Next time I go there I will ask for Hannah. 35 minutes west of the western edge of Ann Arbor. This week I'm heading back to Mikki's old hangout the Islands in Charlotte area. Great dump with easy sluts.

LameelCono
08-25-20, 23:03
Sent Tiffany a brief text as usual to book an appointment. Her response as always is affirmative and brief. This last one had an additional " surprise time " added to it. Had me wondering if a 4 hand was in store. On arrival I was greeted by Tiffany and escorted to her room. Moments later she returns. Off comes the dress. It's BIKINI Time again. Wow! No need to go into details since this session was just like the one in January with even more passion than I thought she had in her. So, Bikini sessions are back on the menu if you're interested with all the usual options. Tiffany is the only SP offering this option so book with her when you call. PM me for details if you're interested.

BigBootyFan
08-26-20, 11:34
Anyone seen these two?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/oak-park-looking-for-transformation-and/7178147910.html

Wally2822
08-26-20, 12:22

Thanks.

Stay Safe.She's still around. I saw her a few weeks ago. Nothing has changed. Finished with a BBBJ. Her cat has to go though. It was walking on my back at one point during the massage. I almost walked out in the middle of the massage from how upset I was with that stupid cat.

LuckyJimmy
08-26-20, 13:07
CM69: Thanks for posting. To be clear, are you talking about Thai-DDS on NOVI RD. Next door to LoversLane, or ThaiSpa Pavillion on Grand River?

Thanks for the feedback!

Went to this place 2 weekends ago and went on a whim as someone couldn't believe shenanigans was going on so close to a Walmart. Walmart is the epitome of low standard, white trash degenerates so I don't care what's nearby.

This place is right on the other side of Novi Rd in a shopping center with 5-6 other small businesses. Tiny spinner girl in her 20's was wearing this long leather skimpy skirt that goes down to her knee. She understood English but played dumb and had no personality. Sucks because for 80% of the massage, she provided long strokes up and down my ass and ball sack. On the flip I reached up for her tits and she quoted me $100 to take off her top and show off her baby A cups I told her she's nuts. She continued on with a standard HJ. I wanted to fuck bad that day so I told her I wanted to eat her pussy. The fucking mercenary told me 100 but I was hoping to segue into more fun so I obliged. She wouldn't let me get her to lay down, she insisted on sitting on my face. I eventually conceded. For a young chick, she had a grown out light brown fur burger. I was not impressed. I didn't get past 3rd base but made a giant mess on her hands. Rather uneveventful. She has a very good stable of guys. Mamasan had to turn away 5-6 guys and some guy came and went 3 x. Might repeat.

LuckyJimmy
08-26-20, 13:19
CM69: another great report thanks! Also, I agree completely with you, Mikki can perform amazing feats of gag-reflex defying BBBJ magnificence. Long drive but worth every minute. Now: question is: what's Hannah all about? I've never strayed from asking for Mikki, as she is a guaranteed crazy horny fuckee-suckee Jizz guzzling maniac. However, I've been there, done that. Sooo, is Hannah hot? Young? Old? Skinny? Fat? Any details would be appreciated. Just hate to drive 1 hr+ and not go with the sure thing, but, like the rest of the Mongers on here, always hungry for a new conquest! Any data would be great, PM is fine if you prefer.

LJ.

Yeah I know, this should be in the Jackson thread well I'm telling you people, stop wasting your time trying to figure out if you're get an HJ or not and just go for the horniest chick in the state. I drew Mikki, she's great, she's old but she her enthusiasm is better than any half decent **** on Tinder in their late 20's or 30's and I don't have to waste good wine either. People complain that this place is too public because it shares a parking lot with a high visibility place. Its a fucken DOLLAR TREE. These people are another 2-3 missing paychecks away from resorting to posting on Skip the games themselves so I don't feel the least bit uncomfortable.

Mikki started the fun in the shower room as she sucked my dick good and then teased me by grinding on me via cowgirl on the shower table but wouldn't let me slide in there. Mikki is a freak and sucked on my nuts and edge of my asshole before she deep throated me. She also inquired if I wanted to go to a sex shop with her WTF LOL I didn't know what to say. I received once again a top notch BJ from her in addition to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl action. The BJ was so good I just sat back and let her finish me that way. A little back massage and she was hoping for round 2 but stanley wouldn't wake back up. As I was leaving I saw Hannah. After getting lectured from Mikki that I need to find a good wholesome woman and settle down, she told Hannah that I was her future husband and she on cue, whipped out a nice D cup titty. I should have walked forward 15-20 feet and sucked it for a minute.

Next time I go there I will ask for Hannah. 35 minutes west of the western edge of Ann Arbor. This week I'm heading back to Mikki's old hangout the Islands in Charlotte area. Great dump with easy sluts.

MagnifiRod
08-26-20, 13:44
Sent Tiffany a brief text as usual to book an appointment. Her response as always is affirmative and brief. This last one had an additional " surprise time " added to it. Had me wondering if a 4 hand was in store. On arrival I was greeted by Tiffany and escorted to her room. Moments later she returns. Off comes the dress. It's BIKINI Time again. Wow! No need to go into details since this session was just like the one in January with even more passion than I thought she had in her. So, Bikini sessions are back on the menu if you're interested with all the usual options. Tiffany is the only SP offering this option so book with her when you call. PM me for details if you're interested.Last week Ecuyer was wondering if Tiffany is still doing bikinis. This week Lameel confirms. Good coordination.

It's good to know someone who sheds her clothes without hesitation is willing to put on a bikini.

SalBass
08-26-20, 13:50
Last week Ecuyer was wondering if Tiffany is still doing bikinis. This week Lameel confirms. Good coordination.

It's good to know someone who sheds her clothes without hesitation is willing to put on a bikini.Lameel is on her payroll.

BBInTheD
08-26-20, 14:19
Anyone seen these two?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/oak-park-looking-for-transformation-and/7178147910.htmlA google search of the number showed a preview of a deleted post. Draping required. Doesn't look promising.

Joey King
08-26-20, 15:24
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this one? PM's are fine. Looking for any info before giving this one a try.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1384533

Thanks, Stay Safe!

JK.

Mikeh4808
08-26-20, 23:29
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/rochester-reflexology-shiatsu/7183249631.html

I've searched her think this is Karla in Rochester, any more info on her only saw 3 and its basically a standard massage for $ for hour.Yes, that's her and she's strictly legit. She's opening a salon further east at hall and Gratiot. Gives a good massage, just not worth it for her prices without extras.

GMoney1012
08-27-20, 07:06
Lameel is on her payroll.Lmao. I thought last time dress just came off and naked. Wallet empty. She took my money and bought a bikini. Hate when that happens. Still good report. I bought my wife a teddy. Made no sense but she was happy.

Hobby Cat 55
08-27-20, 10:18
CM69: another great report thanks! Also, I agree completely with you, Mikki can perform amazing feats of gag-reflex defying BBBJ magnificence. Long drive but worth every minute. Now: question is: what's Hannah all about? I've never strayed from asking for Mikki, as she is a guaranteed crazy horny fuckee-suckee Jizz guzzling maniac. However, I've been there, done that. Sooo, is Hannah hot? Young? Old? Skinny? Fat? Any details would be appreciated. Just hate to drive 1 hr+ and not go with the sure thing, but, like the rest of the Mongers on here, always hungry for a new conquest! Any data would be great, PM is fine if you prefer.

LJ.Hannah isn't a beauty queen or spinner (nor am I) but not too heavy or unpleasant. Her personality is very pleasant/pleasing that is open to about anything but Greek. She is more laid back than Mikki but tell her what you want and she'll take over and GFE it to the end. For AMP standards Lucky's a home run for the effort (not for the massage. If I asked for more massage it probably would have happened). Just saying, HC.

Road Head
08-27-20, 10:42
CM69: Thanks for posting. To be clear, are you talking about Thai-DDS on NOVI RD. Next door to LoversLane, or ThaiSpa Pavillion on Grand River?

Thanks for the feedback!He's talking Thai dds. Pavillion is a chain and massage only.

Dlicker
08-27-20, 12:39
Sorry guys, have not had time to post lately so here are 3.

New Life Accu Pressure in Livonia. Been here a 3 times in the last 2 months. Lucy is the only person I know of here. Good massage and standard HE finish, OTC roaming. Guessing she is in her 50's. $70 massage, $60 tip.

Next up is Carla (https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1161315). I have only met her, I have been there twice and both times I was switched to Mila (I Think). Mid 20's 150-160 lb brunette with nice pierced C's. She will get full nude for massage and allow roaming (No FIV) for and additional $100, this includes a truly uninspiring HE.

Last is Tai Chi massage in Livonia. Went there on Monday, $70 massage that was better than average. Did not get a name but she is in her 60's, HE finish and was happy to drop her drawers and allow roaming. $60 tip.

Jack159
08-27-20, 15:39
She's still around. I saw her a few weeks ago. Nothing has changed. Finished with a BBBJ. Her cat has to go though. It was walking on my back at one point during the massage. I almost walked out in the middle of the massage from how upset I was with that stupid cat.Thanks. Was wondering because of covid situation if neighbor was creating any issue too.

Yeah that cat with skin inside out. LOL.

Jd2011
08-28-20, 08:58
Walked in, asked for Anna, but got Sunny. Not bad looking. Massage was decent; no table shower here. On the flip she oiled me up for the HJ while I did some UTC exploring. Nice jugs and I was able to dittle her fur burger. She is an HJ expert so I didn't last long unfortunately. After clean up she did some more massagee. I paid $80 for the hour and tipped $40.

JD.

AngusGuy
08-28-20, 09:24
Walked in, asked for Anna, but got Sunny. Not bad looking. Massage was decent; no table shower here. On the flip she oiled me up for the HJ while I did some UTC exploring. Nice jugs and I was able to dittle her fur burger. She is an HJ expert so I didn't last long unfortunately. After clean up she did some more massagee. I paid $80 for the hour and tipped $40.

JD.What is your guess on Sunny's age? I like the location.

HoldenCaul
08-28-20, 10:28

Next time I go there I will ask for Hannah. 35 minutes west of the western edge of Ann Arbor. This week I'm heading back to Mikki's old hangout the Islands in Charlotte area. Great dump with easy sluts.This is my experience every time, too funny. Place is a gold mine.

Jd2011
08-28-20, 11:03
Guessing their ages is like guessing future lottery numbers. That said, I would put her to be in her mid fifty's. Reasonably fit and cute, but she never took her mask off. The location is convenient for me and I was in the mood having struck out with a couple of escorts.

What is your guess on Sunny's age? I like the location.

Gator1970
08-28-20, 12:42

JD.I'm visiting the Roseville / st Clair shores area. Can anyone give me their best recommendation for massage and at least HE? Any independent ladies anyone can recommend also. Probably going to try out JC 's unless I get another recommendation. Thanks.

LameelCono
08-28-20, 17:03
I'm visiting the Roseville / st Clair shores area. Can anyone give me their best recommendation for massage and at least HE? Any independent ladies anyone can recommend also. Probably going to try out JC 's unless I get another recommendation. Thanks.Best massage with HE in that area is Bella Touch at 10 & Gratiot. Ask for Joy.

Blahblah912
08-28-20, 19:28
Anyone try this place yet, looks new.

On NW corner of Eleven mile and Southfield Rd.

TeeTime69
08-28-20, 19:35
I did a walk in on a recent weekday early afternoon. Greeted by a tall, slim gal fully masked. Very limited English. Age between 25 and 48. Super massage $70 ,in advance for hr. Tipped 40. Said her name is Coco. Located just south of 18 mile, west side of Garfield

Anyone seen her. Is there more on her menu?

LexxxLuthor
08-29-20, 09:06
Gave this one a whirl after seeing some good reviews on here. I learned the hard way in the past that beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. So I was surprised to see a decent looking older lady with the nice rack.

Massage and ending was good everything that's been said about this place already stands.

Only complaint was when I got there the door was locked and no one was answering the phone. The other girl had stepped out and one was with a client so I was left in limbo for a good 20 minutes.

XMailMan
08-29-20, 09:47
Welllll, finally had my shot at Tiffany and it was a pleasant experience. I cut the bullshit and told her straight up what I wanted a nuru massage with a Handy. She agreed. Off came all her clothes, nice spinner body. Gave me a very GFE session. She would let my hands roam freely grabbing her ass and breast and as she massaged. Smacked my ass a couple of times which I thought was a bit funny haha. We had a lot of small talk during the massage to build a more comfortable relationship. On the flip she got on top of me, and let wildly explore her body having that gorgeous rack all in my mouth and face. Squeezing the fuck out of her ass as she's on top. She started moaning saying it feels so good haha, Seemed really into it. She moves down starts working on buddy with the handy. Unleashed a huge couple days built load. She says "wow you came a lot" LOL. Cleaned me up. I started dressing she told to come again so we can more fun. The way she said it was green light to smash. Solid experience for the first time. Will be back soon.

-xmailman.

BusHunter69
08-29-20, 10:03

Thanks.

Stay Safe.She really only good for a BJ. Her massage isn't the greatest. She like to draw maps on you back with her fingers while talking about her son. Gives you a BJ and your on your way. She's open for business just watch the neighbor next door. He's a nosy MFer. Old dude harmless except the fact that he's getting your license plate number.

BramStroker
08-29-20, 15:04
https://detroit.rubratings.com/148142

Had a great session with Heather in Pontiac today. I've seen he ads in the past and it disappeared for a long time and was now back. She responded promptly and comms were easy.

The best part is the location is private and safe. The downside is it's a long ride for me.

She provides a bonita like service, strips down completely. She actually gives a decent massage although I wouldn't go just for that. Lots of teasing and rubbing in sensitive spots which was nice.

On the flip, finished with a HJ. She said she doesn't do DFK or FS. But it was still great for her $1. 0. I would have tipped but I didn't know how much to. I saw a report long ago which said she is open to extras but I didn't ask.

Jd2011
08-29-20, 16:24
Is she still openly farting during the sessions as people have said? Or did some give her some gasX or beano?

She really only good for a BJ. Her massage isn't the greatest. She like to draw maps on you back with her fingers while talking about her son. Gives you a BJ and your on your way. She's open for business just watch the neighbor next door. He's a nosy MFer. Old dude harmless except the fact that he's getting your license plate number.

Robertin75
08-29-20, 17:28
Welllll, finally had my shot at Tiffany and it was a pleasant experience. I cut the bullshit and told her straight up what I wanted a nuru massage with a Handy. She agreed. Off came all her clothes, nice spinner body. Gave me a very GFE session. She would let my hands roam freely grabbing her ass and breast and as she massaged. Smacked my ass a couple of times which I thought was a bit funny haha. We had a lot of small talk during the massage to build a more comfortable relationship. On the flip she got on top of me, and let wildly explore her body having that gorgeous rack all in my mouth and face. Squeezing the fuck out of her ass as she's on top. She started moaning saying it feels so good haha, Seemed really into it. She moves down starts working on buddy with the handy. Unleashed a huge couple days built load. She says "wow you came a lot" LOL. Cleaned me up. I started dressing she told to come again so we can more fun. The way she said it was green light to smash. Solid experience for the first time. Will be back soon.

-xmailman.Got her contact info mate? PM if you prefer. Thanks!

T Long
08-29-20, 21:16
Went to superhands on eureka. Good thing all I wanted was a legit massage. While I'm sure there may have been a HE available, I just went with the massage. The walls don't go to the ceiling and the lady was too old for me. Pretty good massage, though.

Has anyone been to Guam massage recently? It used to be on eureka in Southgate but I think now it's on Trenton. Please PM me with any helpful info.

CountryBoi3575
08-30-20, 08:27
Anyone been to M1 lately if so how was it? Is it still that of the old a flat rate or is it like standard now.

T Man
08-30-20, 09:45
Which day did you see Heather? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Friday to make my first appointment with her but she's not responding How much extra did she quote you for BBBJ? Any idea if MSOG is available?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/148142

Had a great session with Heather in Pontiac today. I've seen he ads in the past and it disappeared for a long time and was now back. She responded promptly and comms were easy.

The best part is the location is private and safe. The downside is it's a long ride for me.

She provides a bonita like service, strips down completely. She actually gives a decent massage although I wouldn't go just for that. Lots of teasing and rubbing in sensitive spots which was nice.

On the flip, finished with a HJ. She said she doesn't do DFK or FS. But it was still great for her $1. 0. I would have tipped but I didn't know how much to. I saw a report long ago which said she is open to extras but I didn't ask.

BramStroker
08-30-20, 10:55
Saw her on Saturday.

Did you try calling her? She doesn't respond to texts all that much.

She just charged me 100 at the end. I didn't ask about BBBJ / CBJ as it doesn't interest me. I asked about FS and she said she doesn't do that. She only did a HJ. I wonder if she will be open to more options for regulars. It was my first time.

The last review I saw of her was from last year and it said something on the lines of extras being negotiable.

1- http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4436414&viewfull=1#post4436414.

2- http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4438664&viewfull=1#post4438664.

Which day did you see Heather? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Friday to make my first appointment with her but she's not responding How much extra did she quote you for BBBJ? Any idea if MSOG is available?

RWhite
08-30-20, 16:43
3rd time there and 3rd time FS. 2. 0 all in is guaranteed FS.

Spherical
08-30-20, 16:57
I saw this place on Rubmaps just curious if anyone has had a good experience here.

Dlicker
08-30-20, 17:35
Saw Lynn in Livonia today. Her ad states 53 yo, I think that is light by 10-15 years. Any way, massage sucked but there was lots of teasing and she did get naked. Paid the posted rate, decent hand skills for the finish.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558

Freddy100
08-30-20, 20:10
She does not provide the services stated in this review.

Called her about 9 am and got the appointment at 2 pm. Started with full body massage for about 30 mins, there were little teasing in between and my shaft was pretty tight and asked her blowjob without condoms. Initially she denied then we agreed paying extra $50. I was in the dream for 15 mins and my cum damaged her mouth. She cleaned all my stuff and went for another BJ with extra $40. Her boobs are massive and can suck it however could able to crush her tits. Will try next time and she agreed to go for fuck with $$. Good luck and stay safe.

http://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1353238

BusHunter69
08-31-20, 05:57
Is she still openly farting during the sessions as people have said? Or did some give her some gasX or beano?Yes she still farts. LOL. I forgot about that. Her seal is broke.

Wally2822
08-31-20, 13:23
Saw Lynn in Livonia today. Her ad states 53 yo, I think that is light by 10-15 years. Any way, massage sucked but there was lots of teasing and she did get naked. Paid the posted rate, decent hand skills for the finish.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1383558I just saw her within the last 10 days. She is very very old. 65 minimum. Oldest I've ever had massage me. She was nice but I probably will not repeat. $130 for the hour. Private apt in Livonia.

ReynarDfc
08-31-20, 14:07
Anyone have experience with Carina? Wasn't able to find any reviews.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1318922

Amp Adickt
08-31-20, 16:38
3rd time there and 3rd time FS. 2. 0 all in is guaranteed FS.What's the SP look like? Younger or older?

Amp Adickt
08-31-20, 17:02
I saw this place on Rubmaps just curious if anyone has had a good experience here.I read reviews about Amy and they were good ones. So last year before all this madness I called and set up an appt for Amy. I got in said I had an appt with Amy and the 2 older Asian ladies said yes yes. Went into the room got in my bday suit and come walks in the same lady that lead me to the room. I thought well I guess Amy isn't one I pictured her to be. Whatever. Anyway, I'm in my bday suit face down and she puts the little towel on me. I shook it off and back it went. Covered the whole time. Great massage- no complaints, loved the back walking but on the flip more massaging not teasing, no indications. But I still had hopes since the massage came with a table shower. The shower came she washed every bit of me, little guy got excited and NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. I gestured to her politely and she said no with a. "I gave you my all with the massage please don't ruin it by asking".

I left feeling good but unhappy. The massage was pretty damn good but did not repeat since I base my visits on both good massages and HEs if not more extras.

Hope this helps but as they say YMMV.

Amp Adickt
08-31-20, 17:08

-xmailman.T is great. And no I'm not on her payroll. I have seen her several times preC19 and every time has been A+ for me, my experience. However, my only disappointment is her being so busy and accidentally double booking appointments. I only have a small window and I usually plan it out days ahead and set the appoint at 24-48 hours. But the last couple times after C19 I've called like usual and set the appt. All is well and then an hour before my appt time I a call / text to either move up or move out my time bc of double booked appts. Which I wouldn't care but with my small window of time it never works out.

Anyway T is my ATF. Have never had a bad experience with her. I think she is great other than the double booking which is disappointing and frustrating in more ways than one.

Amp Adickt
08-31-20, 18:52
What is your guess on Sunny's age? I like the location.I've seen sunny a few times preC19 and she is great. Don't have any complaints. The NURU is fun. She knows what she's doing. And everything else that comes with it is a bonus. I like that she showers and washes you down. Anyway, I'm thinking late 50's but she makes up for it.

Big Jimmy
08-31-20, 21:18

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1318922Carina is at an extremely overpriced bikini massage place on Ford Rd. Near Merriman. Do it yourself only. Don't waste your time or money.

SlightlyHere
09-01-20, 01:11

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1318922I'd like to know too.

Jd2011
09-01-20, 07:25
I'd like to give her a shot for the BJ, but the farting would kill the mood for me.

Yes she still farts. LOL. I forgot about that. Her seal is broke.

AngusGuy
09-01-20, 08:25
T is great. And no I'm not on her payroll. I have seen her several times preC19 and every time has been A+ for me, my experience. However, my only disappointment is her being so busy and accidentally double booking appointments. I only have a small window and I usually plan it out days ahead and set the appoint at 24-48 hours. But the last couple times after C19 I've called like usual and set the appt. All is well and then an hour before my appt time I a call / text to either move up or move out my time bc of double booked appts. Which I wouldn't care but with my small window of time it never works out. Anyway T is my ATF. Have never had a bad experience with her. I think she is great other than the double booking which is disappointing and frustrating in more ways than one.So you have been drinking the Tiffany Kool-Aid. Haven't you wondered why you're the one changing your appointment? It's because a big spender called and is cutting the line. She knows she's got you hooked. A Tiff-addict. You'll agree to take a back seat. Ever ask for a discount for accommodating her? I was in the same situation you're in. It's a common practice among the so-called stars at the Ferndale establishment. One day I was told at the door that I was the victim of their double booking scheme by a Tiffany wannabee. I said NO. That was a blessing in disguise. I opted for Jenny who is now my ATF. No more Tiffany for me. Take a stand. Your time is as valuable as the Madam's. The practice is disrespectful and irks many who will soon seek services elsewhere. Time for an intervention.

Incognito1234
09-01-20, 09:16
Is the massage place on Monroe street in Dearborn open or did they shut down?

Wally2822
09-01-20, 09:39
Is the massage place on Monroe street in Dearborn open or did they shut down?They're still going. Went last Friday. Same lineup they've had for several months now. 2 older women, one middle aged. None of them really hot. Haven't seen Sasha there in years.

CarmeloJoe35
09-01-20, 10:05
Is the massage place on Monroe street in Dearborn open or did they shut down?Yes. It's open. Same staff. Saw Sasha last week. She's lost weight. Looks good. Still a great massage.

Questar999
09-01-20, 13:58
So you have been drinking the Tiffany Kool-Aid. Haven't you wondered why you're the one changing your appointment? It's because a big spender called and is cutting the line. She knows she's got you hooked. A Tiff-addict. You'll agree to take a back seat. Ever ask for a discount for accommodating her? I was in the same situation you're in. It's a common practice among the so-called stars at the Ferndale establishment. One day I was told at the door that I was the victim of their double booking scheme by a Tiffany wannabee. I said NO. That was a blessing in disguise. I opted for Jenny who is now my ATF. No more Tiffany for me. Take a stand. Your time is as valuable as the Madam's. The practice is disrespectful and irks many who will soon seek services elsewhere. Time for an intervention.Agreed, Same thing happened to me. I just don't go there anymore. Also, hang around and watch them not change the bedding. They just smooth out the wrinkles so the next guy can lay on your jizz.

TridentD
09-01-20, 16:59
I saw her Sunday. Asked for a nuru body slide but she told me her gel supplier is closed and she cannot find a suitable replacement. I opted for a regular massage for $100. She gives a great massage and stimulates the areas that are important. When I flipped, she gave me the universal HJ signal. I gave her the universal BJ signal. She agreed. We went to the shower where she cleaned me up then drained me. Super time. $180 including tip.

Road Head
09-01-20, 19:51
Agreed, Same thing happened to me. I just don't go there anymore. Also, hang around and watch them not change the bedding. They just smooth out the wrinkles so the next guy can lay on your jizz.The jizz is like a spray starch. It helps get out the wrinkles, and may even whiten.

Road Head
09-01-20, 19:53
I'd like to give her a shot for the BJ, but the farting would kill the mood for meWhats the big deal. You've already got a mask on.

WinterKnight
09-01-20, 21:40
Whats the big deal. You've already got a mask on.LOL! Best laugh of the day!

QuietGentleman
09-02-20, 07:21
He's talking Thai dds. Pavillion is a chain and massage only.Do you need an appointment or can you just walk in?

Incognito1234
09-02-20, 09:14
It's been on my radar for a while to see Jennifer but admittedly, the reports of her farting have kept me away. Yeah, you might be wearing a mask but odor still gets though and aside from that it's a huge turnoff, regardless of the finish. Obviously, people fart but why doesn't she just excuse herself and go to another room? I mean, seriously, I'm there for a massage and happy ending, not a camping trip. Maybe she's trying to introduce a genre into the spa sounds. You know, relaxing Zen, rainfall, wind chimes and massage therapist bodily sounds for the soul.

Incognito1234
09-02-20, 09:16
Thanks to all for the info on Monroe. I've been to the place several times but the best I've gotten getting one naked and playing with her, while she finishes me off with a HE. I'd certainly welcome more things being available. I don't remember which girl I got the last time I was there, maybe two years ago. All I remember about her is that her English was poor.

Yes. It's open. Same staff. Saw Sasha last week. She's lost weight. Looks good. Still a great massage.

SlightlyHere
09-02-20, 11:28
Had a hot older Asian chick with short hair take care of me. She had a nice set of fake tits, but the surgery, and a great attitude. Ended up getting an hour there, had a fantastic table shower, and some time in the dry sauna. She was dragging me around the place by my cock and balls! We get back to the room and she gives me a bit of a massage, playing with the cock and balls every so often. Flips me and starts going at the BBBJ, slowly, deep throating it. Holy shit, did I pick right this time. She's taking her time, no rush at all, but I decided that I wanted to fuck, so she puts the condom on with her mouth, and we both stand. She's got one leg on my shoulder, the other on the ground, and I'm banging it. She asks me to go deep, and it seems like she's getting off on it -- or a good actress -- and damn that's hot. I last all of maybe 15 minutes, BUT, as soon as I start to bust, she can tell, . She backs off, rips the condom off of me, and starts to blow me, taking a CIM and swallowing it. Jesus christ, holy shit was my shit sensitive. She's not even relenting on it.

Spent $2 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Damn.

Bzerkley Rich
09-02-20, 11:43
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/magnificent-long-massage/728801658929

Her phone number is not local. But she says she is in Wayne? Westland / Plymouth? $ for HH massage.

CarmeloJoe35
09-02-20, 14:02
Thanks to all for the info on Monroe. I've been to the place several times but the best I've gotten getting one naked and playing with her, while she finishes me off with a HE. I'd certainly welcome more things being available. I don't remember which girl I got the last time I was there, maybe two years ago. All I remember about her is that her English was poor.It was probably the same girl. Three years ago cici, a different girl, was there and she was simply amazing. Young. Super nice. Beautiful. Perfect body. She would strip down for me and grind on me until she came. I love to see a girl really cum and get the shakes, it makes everything so much more enjoyable when you know she is into it and enjoying it. It's too bad she left and never came back.

Jd2011
09-02-20, 15:31
Hahaha!! If she were smart she would put a cork in her ass. Hearing her break wind would make me take longer to cum.

Whats the big deal. You've already got a mask on..

HeeJung47
09-02-20, 16:56
Had a hot older Asian chick with short hair take care of me. She had a nice set of fake tits, but the surgery, and a great attitude. Ended up getting an hour there, had a fantastic table shower, and some time in the dry sauna. She was dragging me around the place by my cock and balls! We get back to the room and she gives me a bit of a massage, playing with the cock and balls every so often. Flips me and starts going at the BBBJ, slowly, deep throating it. Holy shit, did I pick right this time. She's taking her time, no rush at all, but I decided that I wanted to fuck, so she puts the condom on with her mouth, and we both stand. She's got one leg on my shoulder, the other on the ground, and I'm banging it. She asks me to go deep, and it seems like she's getting off on it -- or a good actress -- and damn that's hot. I last all of maybe 15 minutes, BUT, as soon as I start to bust, she can tell, . She backs off, rips the condom off of me, and starts to blow me, taking a CIM and swallowing it. Jesus christ, holy shit was my shit sensitive. She's not even relenting on it.

Spent $2 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Damn.No young hot lady here and no CIM at this place.

Jjjapd
09-02-20, 17:03
Double booked today. Had an appt with two different MT in the same hour. Received dbl the pleasure with on tip. 180 total. Great time.

JamieGreek2019
09-02-20, 17:41
So you have been drinking the Tiffany Kool-Aid. Haven't you wondered why you're the one changing your appointment? It's because a big spender called and is cutting the line. She knows she's got you hooked. A Tiff-addict. You'll agree to take a back seat. Ever ask for a discount for accommodating her? I was in the same situation you're in. It's a common practice among the so-called stars at the Ferndale establishment. One day I was told at the door that I was the victim of their double booking scheme by a Tiffany wannabee. I said NO. That was a blessing in disguise. I opted for Jenny who is now my ATF. No more Tiffany for me. Take a stand. Your time is as valuable as the Madam's. The practice is disrespectful and irks many who will soon seek services elsewhere. Time for an intervention.I second your opinion on Jenny. She's cool as hell and sexy.

Tiffany can be a fun time but that place is WAY too high profile for comfort. It's been talked about on morning radio TWICE now, has nosey & noisy neighbour across the hall and been visited by the cops at least once that I know of. If a billionaire can get popped at a spa. Call me a pussy but too hot for me.

Stay safe.

J.

SandersNut
09-02-20, 18:19
Agreed, Same thing happened to me. I just don't go there anymore. Also, hang around and watch them not change the bedding. They just smooth out the wrinkles so the next guy can lay on your jizz.Haven't been there in about a year. Was hooked on T for about a year, body slide each time. When I decided to take the FS plunge, I thought $$$ was over the top. I think she thought I was an easy mark. So, I like what she has to offer but $$ It would have amounted to a short stay because the massage was over and I would have popped in less than 5. LOL. As a result she lost a great weekly customer.

Sn.

HumphreyB
09-02-20, 19:20
Was this at Healing Plus on Michigan Ave?

Spent $2 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Damn.

Road Head
09-02-20, 21:24

Spent $2 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Damn.You're confusing detroiters and getting them all bonered up. I'm guessing you are referring to lucky on Mich ave in Jackson. This should be on the Jackson forum. Her name is Mikki. We get it.

Pickle252
09-02-20, 21:45
No young hot lady here and no CIM at this place.He never said young. He said hot older Asian. He is speaking of Micki I guarantee it. This story is accurate from my experience with Micki.

T Long
09-02-20, 23:26
Double booked today. Had an appt with two different MT in the same hour. Received dbl the pleasure with on tip. 180 total. Great time.I've not been to Saigon since before the pandemic and for other reasons I've listed before. I'm wondering about Haley. There's been a few reviews on her but nothing that really details her looks. Is she Chinese, Japanese, or Vietnamese or what? Is she on the thin side or thick side? Older or younger than T? Feel free to PM. Would appreciate the help.

SlightlyHere
09-02-20, 23:27

Spent $2 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Damn.Yeah, this does belong in Jackson thread. My bad.

ShvdSchtick
09-03-20, 00:06
He's talking Thai dds. Pavillion is a chain and massage only.The place next to Lovers lane. Young small Asian gal with an attitude. Doesn't talk much but gets the Job done this place is consistent and there is a negotiation process.

Incognito1234
09-03-20, 09:01
I'd originally posted a message trying to figure out who this was but after scrolling back a few months in the forum, I figured out that it was Jenn C in Commerce. No FS or BJ but a two pop handy. Does anyone know if she's working? I kept wanting to go see her pre-covid but then things shut down, I haven't seen anything in regard to her. If she's still working, would someone please message me with her number?

Bzerkley Rich
09-03-20, 11:10
I'd originally posted a message trying to figure out who this was but after scrolling back a few months in the forum, I figured out that it was Jenn C in Commerce. No FS or BJ but a two pop handy. Does anyone know if she's working? I kept wanting to go see her pre-covid but then things shut down, I haven't seen anything in regard to her. If she's still working, would someone please message me with her number?Been trying to reach her the last 2 weeks. Her mailbox isn't set up. Anyone else have any luck?