PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

DealWader
06-13-20, 22:10
Has anyone visited the place on commerce rd in walled lmk called walled lake massage and spa?They'll just lure you into the massage room. Upsell for nothing and all you get is peanuts.

Don't even bother. Their massage is mediocre too.

Not worth the money.

LigmaPatient0
06-14-20, 09:09
Since spa's are opening tomorrow and people have been asking. The spa that I've mentioned before was Yoshiko spa. Looks like a few guys already been there and recieved nothing but YMMV and they're super cautious.

TeeTime69
06-14-20, 10:26
Is this the 6 foot tall Ava?No, about 5'3, 120 lbs. D cup implants, auburn hair, Eurasian, 32 years old. Reserved personality. Good kid.

BetaRayBill
06-14-20, 11:20
I texted back and forth to get an appt yesterday. She was in a questionable location in Detroit. I said it would be an hour before I could get there. Then she sends me a request to pay a down payment to reserve my appt. I told her cash only. I have cash in hand. See you at our agreed time. Please confirm. Silence. Then I just got a text back that said Hi, baby. I feel like it was a chat bot when I look back at the texts from yesterday. You've been warned.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/175472Well the pictures are of Lexi Belle. I highly doubt anything about this ad is real in the first place.

SkinDogToo
06-14-20, 18:17
Has anyone visited the place on commerce rd in walled lmk called walled lake massage and spa?I was curious as well.

ContinentalMan
06-14-20, 21:16
Hi. Could someone PM me Tiffany's cell number. I had it but accidentally just deleted it.

Thanks.

CarmeloJoe35
06-14-20, 23:13
Anyone have any good experiences at this place? How is the service there? It popped on a filter at adultsearch. Please PM me.

Big Jimmy
06-15-20, 01:26
Well for $140 an hour you'd think there'd be something extra.I've never been there and don't know anything about it, but here is a link to their website. They offer a "Travel on site with 2 Therapist massage for $400. " No clue what that is but for $400 it doesn't sound legit.

Big Jimmy
06-15-20, 01:33
Well for $140 an hour you'd think there'd be something extra.I've never been there and don't know anything about it, but here is a link to their website. They offer a "Travel on site with 2 Therapist massage for $400. " No clue what that is but for $400 it doesn't sound legit.

https://www.fresha.com/lykapro-day-spa-g3gpv7tx

IAmNotMe
06-15-20, 09:04
Anyone have any good experiences at this place? How is the service there? It popped on a filter at adultsearch. Please PM me.When they first opened up I was seeing an Asian woman that worked at the original location in Southland mall and she gave a great massage and took care of my needs but since she left a few years ago it's been hit or miss. I think the guy behind the counter that doesn't speak English is the owner. He has a tip jar at the counter and it's possible if you leave him a tip before going to the room you might hit instead of miss. YMMV.

Fast69
06-15-20, 09:12
Anyone know if Ava Romanov is still in the business? She works out of Madison heights apartment. Haven't visited her in about a year and it seems her number may have changed according to a guy named Tom that replied to my text. If you have updated info a DM would be greatly appreciated.Is she the one that worked for diamond girls in the MH area? She also lived in the MH area. Shorter with reddish hair. If so, I saw her when she was a couple months pregnant. I heard she was hands only but it didn't stop me. Seemed like a good kid. So she's probably out like a few have said.

Fast69
06-15-20, 09:23
Curious to know the rules from the hand written card. LOL. Maybe a bunch of us could make appointments show up check out the menu thank them for the info then tell them have a nice day and leave. Let them know much better service and prices are available elsewhere. If most of you can get your smart brain to work instead of letting JR do the thinking and actually walk out without getting any services. Maybe then they will start getting the idea they got to step up their game. Just my 2 cents.I agree. This is exactly what we do. They will have to do something or fold shop. I would also like to know what was on the card.

Joey King
06-15-20, 10:09
Seen a few mention of "The Polish Lady" but no link or any real info. Could someone please send me a link or phone number and any info. Appreciate the help, PM's are fine.

Stay Safe!

Jackknoff
06-15-20, 11:08
Is she the one that worked for diamond girls in the MH area? She also lived in the MH area. Shorter with reddish hair. If so, I saw her when she was a couple months pregnant. I heard she was hands only but it didn't stop me. Seemed like a good kid. So she's probably out like a few have said.Did you get more than hand only treatment?

Is she still available? Anyone have her contact info?

FCastle88
06-15-20, 13:33
Can confirm that they and Shiatsu well being are open today. Both were very busy though so I would call before going there.

FloppyMcStiffy
06-15-20, 14:32
Can confirm that they and Shiatsu well being are open today. Both were very busy though so I would call before going there.These poor ladies. I hope they were working out over the shutdown. Their Jack off hand will have carpal tunnel by the end of the day.

JayTwo21
06-15-20, 15:10
Based on Open sign:

Sunrise. Open.

ACU. Open.

Sonia's. Open.

Magic. Closed.

Sunny. Closed.

DT. Closed.

Concupiscent69
06-15-20, 15:31
Seen a few mention of "The Polish Lady" but no link or any real info. Could someone please send me a link or phone number and any info. Appreciate the help, PM's are fine.

Stay Safe!I can't seem to find any of her ads at the moment but they come and go. She's in a high rise apt and does her massage on a bed. I believe the photos are misleading, but they are body shots and don't show her face, thus, it could be her since her body isn't bad, IMO. The massage was mediocre but has a sense of relaxation to it. On the flip side, you are allowed to play with her and I was all in her love zone with my fingers. I believe FS may be on the table and In my logical head I played out the scenario of how it'll go, but the illogical head spoke too soon as she did such a good job with her hands I exploded faster than normal and no longer cared about trying. What keeps me from returning is her price. If FS is available, then it'll possibly be worth it, but if only the massage and HE, I'm not paying.

BzerkleyRich
06-15-20, 15:34
Based on Open sign:

Sunrise. Open.

ACU. Open.

Sonia's. Open.

Magic. Closed.

Sunny. Closed.

DT. Closed.Any you would recommend over another? Any younger slim girls?

FactoryRat
06-15-20, 17:45
Anyone hear if healing hands off Monroe in dearborn opened today?

JayTwo21
06-15-20, 19:58
Any you would recommend over another? Any younger slim girls?Not sure on what talent will be returning.

Detroit Life
06-15-20, 20:09
Based on Open sign:

Sunrise. Open.

ACU. Open.

Sonia's. Open.

Magic. Closed.

Sunny. Closed.

DT. Closed.Damn I was just thinking about ACU. I thought they got busted. I could use a good massage.

DFranco8
06-15-20, 22:02
Anyone hear if healing hands off Monroe in dearborn opened today?It looks like it is vacated. Wouldn't be surprised if it popped up somewhere else.

WinterKnight
06-15-20, 22:25
Did you get more than hand only treatment?

Is she still available? Anyone have her contact info?Please re-read the prior posts. She is not available. She disposed of all the contact info for Ava. She is never going back to being Ava.

HouseOfCards
06-15-20, 23:02
These poor ladies. I hope they were working out over the shutdown. Their Jack off hand will have carpal tunnel by the end of the day.Both Vital & Starmoon were open today, but said that they were too busy and didn't have any available appointments. Traditional in Wixom looked closed, but given how inconsistent the experience is there, I wasn't going to waste the time & money even if they had just forgotten to turn the sign on.

SkillyDog
06-15-20, 23:06
Can confirm that they and Shiatsu well being are open today. Both were very busy though so I would call before going there.Further East, I did drive by reconnaissance on Van Dyke. Looks like Van Dyke Spa is open, Sophia's had paper in the windows falling down and not open. Day Spa north of M-59 on Van Dyke looks to be closed for good with a For Lease sign on the space.

NockUowt
06-15-20, 23:55
Anyone have experience with this young girl? Sexy pic. Wondering if any reports before I try.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-you/676231631130

TWood
06-16-20, 09:16
Has any one tried this place at Joy and Hix? PM if you have any info.

Ropeshark07
06-16-20, 09:57
Has any one tried this place at Joy and Hix? PM if you have any info.I did, but it was before Covid. So been a while. HE happened, but it was remarkably unremarkable. Never went back. Probably worth another visit. I think even HE is hit or miss.

LostInDetroit
06-16-20, 13:49
Just drove past a few Novi spas on my way to a client meeting and noticed that Asian Health Center is open and Lotus health spa were open as well. However, I saw that AHC had its door cracked wide open so I don't know if that means their AC is busted or they're trying to advertise that they're finally open again. Even so, I don't know how cool I'd be with getting a HE while someone on the street could pop in and listen. Parking lot for both locations looked pretty jammed so I'd guess that unless you got their early enough in the day that you're going to be waiting for an appointment for a few days.

While I'm excited to get back to my "me time" I still think I am going to hold off a bit longer just to make sure we're not about to see a second wave of this COVID crap. Stay safe out there fellas.

AngryDutchMan
06-16-20, 15:22
Has any one tried this place at Joy and Hix? PM if you have any info.Went there once quite some time ago. Only one person working; said to come back in a half hour. I did, massage was unremarkable and no hints of teasing or HE. There were signs posted advising against asking for extras, but I wasn't sure whether they were serious or just CYA signs. She gave me a card for 'free hot Stone's on my next visit, but I never did return. Seems like a YMMV kinda place, but IMHO I'd pick somewhere else.

SamSimon
06-16-20, 15:25
Anyone tired a massage place after they reopened? Interested in how even the legit places are handling customers and cleaning up between sessions. Few places I called were all booked up for the entire week.

JayTwo21
06-16-20, 15:28
Damn I was just thinking about ACU. I thought they got busted. I could use a good massage.They did and I haven't been back in there since the bust, so not sure what expect.

Ghost8
06-16-20, 15:59

Stay Safe!Place is clean, she is only OK when it comes to looks. The whole experience was rather awkward and not very sexy. YMMV.

FactoryRat
06-16-20, 18:37
It looks like it is vacated. Wouldn't be surprised if it popped up somewhere else.That sucks. Thank you, sir.

Road Head
06-16-20, 20:46
They did and I haven't been back in there since the bust, so not sure what expectIf you're really bored you can follow the case if you find third circuit court website. One Defendant name as published in freep is shinzu li. Now pushed back til June 25th.

HeeJung47
06-17-20, 09:03
They did and I haven't been back in there since the bust, so not sure what expectJust stopped in their yesterday. They are open and have 2 girls working.

HeeJung47
06-17-20, 09:05
Acupressure at 13 and Mound will open today and Sunny Spa on 8 Mile will open Friday morning.

MackDetroit
06-17-20, 12:49
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Hanna from Magic? PM's are welcomed.

MichiganMan74
06-17-20, 12:58
Driving home yesterday, noticed sunny skies was open again, anyone been back since re-opening?

NastyNardo
06-17-20, 15:39
Looks like earthtone in riverview is open for business. Haven't had a chance to stop in and test the mileage yet.

Dante313
06-17-20, 15:40
Been trying to look around for an AMP since things are starting to open up, I'm considering Tiffany, but was wondering is their any AMPs that still charge around $120 FS? Or is those days over?

HeeJung47
06-17-20, 18:18
Driving home yesterday, noticed sunny skies was open again, anyone been back since re-opening?In the old building on Utica Rd in Clinton Township?

HeeJung47
06-17-20, 18:19
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Hanna from Magic? PM's are welcomed.When Magic went down last year, Hannah was deported back to South Korea, won't be back.

AngusGuy
06-17-20, 19:33
Been trying to look around for an AMP since things are starting to open up, I'm considering Tiffany, but was wondering is their any AMPs that still charge around $120 FS? Or is those days over?Sounds like you're not familiar with the Ferndale Madame. Some Forum posts have the rate at twice that. And that's if you're a regular customer. Could go as high as $$$ for a rookie. Oh, it's over when she says it's over, so don't put too much money in the meter. Worth it? Not many rave reviews.

Kramer711
06-17-20, 21:36
When Magic went down last year, Hannah was deported back to South Korea, won't be back.No chance of Magic ever reopening then?

DetWanderer
06-17-20, 21:56
I went for the first time about 3 weeks ago (sorry for the late report) to visit our favorite lady downriver for the first time. Nuru experience was cool, the reviews about her age are spot on. Except, I'm bummed out that she didn't answer the door in anything skimpy like I've read in previous reviews. HJ finish. Kitty in the face. Was a unique experience and I recommend it, but don't think ill do it again. Stay safe guys.

MichiganMan74
06-18-20, 07:55
In the old building on Utica Rd in Clinton Township?Yes, Utica and Hayes.

Landsey314
06-18-20, 08:30
Is there any good places that offer or did offer a true Nuru on theneast side? Looking for a AMP or white female on the thinner side and woman in there 20's -30's.

HeeJung47
06-18-20, 09:03
No chance of Magic ever reopening then?Angie still claims she is going to open again, but when is the big question.

Wally2822
06-18-20, 09:08
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope all are well. I took a small hiatus during Covid. Went and saw Carla yesterday. It has been awhile since I saw her. She's in a new office location near Ford Road in canton. Massage was OK. On the flip, she asked if I wanted a handhsake, it was 40 extra. Head for $100. We agreed on BBBJ for $220 all together. Terrible call. She gave probably the worst BJ I've ever received. She kept making all these slurping noises, kept spitting and stroking and said "make sure you don't cum in my mouth". While I was roaming, she was telling me how its taking too long, I may have to finish myself. She "doesn't know what going on today. 2 other customers couldn't cum either". I wanted to tell her its because your skills suck *****. I went to her awhile back out of her house in Detroit but didn't get a BBBJ back then. I won't repeat. I felt like a dumbass walking out. $220 for less than an hour for a mediocre massage and terrible head.

Hopefully new talent comes up on these websites that give great massages and great finishes. Stay safe out there.

MackDetroit
06-18-20, 14:05
Any one know any good Korean spas. Pm's welcome.

Wally1017
06-18-20, 16:37
Gents-.

Looking for top3 recommendations for a massage and HE. I've seen Tiffany a few times recently but looking to see what else is out there. Warren / sterling / Ferndale area (or a little further if the place is good service). Any suggestions are appreciated.

Obietrice1981
06-18-20, 16:51
Hey guys since this has been opening week. Anyone cares to share on how it's been and if there are any new talents out there. I have not yet visited any. I did try to link up with Bonita but looks like you all have kept her busy.

Road Head
06-18-20, 19:17
Any one know any good Korean spas. Pm's welcome.Read the forum. Most in metro area that provide extras are Korean. Most that don't, aren't.

HeeJung47
06-18-20, 21:13
Yes, Utica and Hayes.That building is empty and been that way for 3 years now. Once in a while, there is lights left on inside. But, the spa is not open.

XMailMan
06-19-20, 08:41
Good morning fellow Kings.

I'm looking into setting up my first massage (how exciting) but I wanted to ask you guys for some recommendations. Just looking for a massage and a happy ending preferably a BJ but a HJ is fine. If they offer FS that would be 100 x better LOL. PM is fine as thank you fellas.

Pygophile
06-19-20, 10:17
So convenience may lead me to visit in near future.

Just curious what to expect? They wearing masks / shields? Do they expect customers to do so or anything different these days.

Who's currently working there?

Super busy?

Thanks in advance.

AngryDutchMan
06-19-20, 11:48
Drove past earlier today and the open sign was lit and front door open, so I stopped in.

Two girls waiting in lobby; KK took me right back with no wait. Opted for 30 min for $50. Couldn't really call it a massage since she started right in with the light touch teasing they usually do right before the flip. That went on for 15 min or so before she asked me to turn over. HE was a bit rushed and a bit harder that I would prefer. Left a $50 tip since she didn't complain at all about UTC (top) roaming, and even pulled out the twins for a better look / feel.

Masks required; signs posted on door to that effect and she never took hers off.

LameelCono
06-19-20, 12:36
So convenience may lead me to visit in near future.

Just curious what to expect? They wearing masks / shields? Do they expect customers to do so or anything different these days.

Who's currently working there?

Super busy?

Thanks in advance.Here's the contact information. Call and ask. Post 17295 I noticed has information you should keep in mind.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

TridentD
06-19-20, 12:52
I stopped in this morning and spent an hour with Sasha. Nothing new to report on her. The only thing I need to mention is that Chinese people are terrified about the virus. When I walked in, Sasha had a face mask on and insisted on me wearing one throughout the massage. I saw her and the others arriving at work and they wore face masks as the walked down the street. She asked me to wash my hands before the massage. But she didn't have a problem with my hands roaming on her. Glad they are back.

DirtyOne313
06-19-20, 14:18
Does anyone have any info on Northern Oakland parlors / therapists? Ie. Clarkston, Pontiac, Waterford, Auburn Hills ect.

WixTrain
06-19-20, 15:09
Anyone know what's going on with the Monroe location in Dearborn? Can't call, no open sign.

Road Head
06-19-20, 18:19
Anyone know what's going on with the Monroe location in Dearborn? Can't call, no open sign.That's usually two key signs that they are closed.

JohnS1963
06-19-20, 18:22
Does anyone have any info on Northern Oakland parlors / therapists? Ie. Clarkston, Pontiac, Waterford, Auburn Hills ect.Oriental Health Spa in Clarkston is open. You have to wear a face mask and provide your name and phone number in the event something should occur with Covid 19. I have not been there since they re-opened, but plan on going within the next couple of days. Na Na Massage in Clarkston is not opened yet. They sent me a text saying they will re-open soon, but did not provide any other information than that. I called Four Seasons in White Lake, but there is no answer.

DirtyOne313
06-19-20, 22:16
Oriental Health Spa in Clarkston is open. You have to wear a face mask and provide your name and phone number in the event something should occur with Covid 19. I have not been there since they re-opened, but plan on going within the next couple of days. Na Na Massage in Clarkston is not opened yet. They sent me a text saying they will re-open soon, but did not provide any other information than that. I called Four Seasons in White Lake, but there is no answer.All give HE?

JohnS1963
06-19-20, 22:24
All give HE?I have received a HE from all 3 places yes.

SuperJason2
06-20-20, 00:51
Drove past yesterday and the open sign was lit and front door open, so I stopped in. There was only one girl named Eva, 40+. Waited for 30 minutes in the room as she was busy with another customer.

When she came, I asked for one hour. Gave her $, but didn't get the change back. It didn't matter as the rest would cover the HE.

The massage was good but it only lasted for 15 min or so before she asked me to turn over. After the HE, it was only 20 min past. I told her that I wanted one hour, then she spent another 5-8 minutes to massage the legs. She then said time is up although she only spent less than 30 minutes in total. She said she was busy today and would do more next time. WTF. I didn't bother to argue with her, but I will never go back to Mulan.

No mask was required and she was not wearing one. Also, if possible, give them the exact amount for the massage fee up front. Don't give them $ bill. Some bad masseuses, like Eva, will take advantage of that by not giving the changes back.

PacoTaco
06-20-20, 01:34
Went to the place off Wayne road next to the station. Not that station but the other station. Standard massage and typical services provided. Enjoy gents.

Wally2822
06-20-20, 10:06
Van Born is back. Lilley was there with a couple new faces. They do a temperature check at the door. Make you put a name and phone number down on a sign in sheet. She had a mask on the whole time throughout the massage. Finished me off with a handshake but it was so weird with the mask. I wasn't required to wear one.

Joey King
06-20-20, 13:13
Anyone have a decent massage with some extras that is in the north east area? Things are opening back up but my regular is not coming back. Appreciate any help. PM's are fine.

Obietrice1981
06-20-20, 19:09
Anyone know the status of probody aroma in Taylor. Tried calling but no response and seeing that others have opened want to know if some seniors probably have info. Thanks.

CarpetMunchr69
06-21-20, 12:28
Stopped by earlier this week. 0.6 to the door, been here before over the years. Smelly Asian food house. I have received a good massage and so-so cfs so that's why opted for this place. Masseuse was a thin nice build woman, couldn't catch her face right away. She wore a mask throughout the massage.

Massage was OK but she stopped at the 30 minute mark for the flip. 2 minutes later she was asking what I wanted. This lady was honestly pushing mid 50's or more. I gave her 0. 8 when I told her I wanted my dick sucked. She sucked me bbj and licked my balls for a bit and she was ready willing and able to lie on her back. She shoo'ed me away when I attempted to DATY but I eventually stopped when there was giant black hole furburger going on down there. She slid on a cover and I took my time on mish, doggy, then she got on top and then I finished in mish. Quick cleanup, I was out in 50 so I guess that's not bad but I took my time fucking her after getting shorted on the massage. Will probably repeat long time down the road when I'm downriver and don't have options like I once did.

Pine Knob
06-21-20, 19:29
Did some recon today after seeing a report that they are open. There is a little neon sign in the window that's lit, but there's a step ladder just inside the front door. Didn't try the door after seeing that. Place looked deserted. Used to be an OK place until it was shut down a few years ago. Honestly I'd be surprised to see them re-open. Have fun,

KokomoJoe
06-22-20, 05:21
Angie still claims she is going to open again, but when is the big questionSad to hear about Hannah.

Cindy was there late last fall, did she suffer the same fate?

See you soon Angie!

XMailMan
06-22-20, 05:53
Stopped by earlier this week. 0.6 to the door, been here before over the years. Smelly Asian food house. I have received a good massage and so-so cfs so that's why opted for this place. Masseuse was a thin nice build woman, couldn't catch her face right away. She wore a mask throughout the massage.

Massage was OK but she stopped at the 30 minute mark for the flip. 2 minutes later she was asking what I wanted. This lady was honestly pushing mid 50's or more. I gave her 0. 8 when I told her I wanted my dick sucked. She sucked me bbj and licked my balls for a bit and she was ready willing and able to lie on her back. She shoo'ed me away when I attempted to DATY but I eventually stopped when there was giant black hole furburger going on down there. She slid on a cover and I took my time on mish, doggy, then she got on top and then I finished in mish. Quick cleanup, I was out in 50 so I guess that's not bad but I took my time fucking her after getting shorted on the massage. Will probably repeat long time down the road when I'm downriver and don't have options like I once did.Good report, quick question what was the total cost for everything? Thanks.

DansMurdock
06-22-20, 08:14
Anyone know of a place I can get a massage from both a man and woman at the same time?

King Python
06-22-20, 08:28
Anyone know the status of probody aroma in Taylor. Tried calling but no response and seeing that others have opened want to know if some seniors probably have info. Thanks.Was just about to do a post but figured I'd reply to yours. Was there yesterday and all was good. This has been my go to for the last year. . 8 for hour massage, which they give a great massage anyways. Temp check at door, no signing a book like other places. Standard ending. If you need more, just search my posts for past reviews.

HeeJung47
06-22-20, 10:20
Been trying to call the spa, but it said the number was disconnected. Figured they were closed. Was driving down Mound yesterday and saw the open sign, so I stopped in. They have a new phone number, 586-XXX-6106. The same 3 girls are there as before the shutdowns.

CarmeloJoe35
06-22-20, 12:11
Was just about to do a post but figured I'd reply to yours. Was there yesterday and all was good. This has been my go to for the last year. . 8 for hour massage, which they give a great massage anyways. Temp check at door, no signing a book like other places. Standard ending. If you need more, just search my posts for past reviews.Is it the same staff as before the shutdown? This place has always provided a great massage.

RoddyJohnson
06-22-20, 15:03
Went to vital today but the mama said she had an appointment and to go to traditional in Wixom. Vital has always been hit and miss for me as far as leaving happy anyways, so off I went to traditional.

I got an amazing massage there but didn't leave happy, no teasing, no nothing. I was mostly in it for the massage anyway which is why I went to vital in the first place so I wasnt too dissapointed.

Dlicker
06-22-20, 22:18
Had good massage here before covid, decent massage with standard ending. Decided to go back, things were slow (which should have been a clue), opted for 4 hand at $120/ hr, what a waste. Not a great massage, no teasing, no happiness and a shake down for tips as I left. Will not be back anytime soon.

Obietrice1981
06-22-20, 23:09
Was just about to do a post but figured I'd reply to yours. Was there yesterday and all was good. This has been my go to for the last year. . 8 for hour massage, which they give a great massage anyways. Temp check at door, no signing a book like other places. Standard ending. If you need more, just search my posts for past reviews.Thanks man. Will check it out, in need of a good massage.

HouseOfCards
06-22-20, 23:14
Went to vital today but the mama said she had an appointment and to go to traditional in Wixom. Vital has always been hit and miss for me as far as leaving happy anyways, so off I went to traditional.

I got an amazing massage there but didn't leave happy, no teasing, no nothing. I was mostly in it for the massage anyway which is why I went to vital in the first place so I wasnt too dissapointed.

Vital was very consistent for me when Helen & Sunny were there, until the end of last year. Lily's one of the owners and I've never gotten anything but a legit massage when she was working during the transition to Jenny & Cindy earlier this year. I had time for one massage from each of them before everything shut down. Jenny's maybe in her mid 30's and has a next door girl look about her, but I had no issue at all with leaving happy. Her hands had oddly rough skin, so be aware of that. Cindy is probably in her 20's, cute, but took a fair amount of encouragement, including extending the length of the session, before I left happy. They've been fairly busy, so I haven't been there since they opened back up, so I don't know if Jenny & Cindy are still there and / or if Lily's back to doing massages until things settle down. It's usually my first choice in the area.

Not shocked about Traditional. That was my experience from earlier this year. Of the three in the area, it's generally my third choice. The massages are good enough and the girls are cute enough that I'll probably try a few times more to see if familiarity changes things.

Went to Starmoon. Provider was in late 40's at her youngest. Decent massage. Tried to offer DIY, but I declined and she ended up giving a standard HE. I'll repeat once in a while.

CarpetMunchr69
06-22-20, 23:23
Good report, quick question what was the total cost for everything? ThanksI paid. 60 to the house and another. 8 for FS fun.

HuronMan
06-23-20, 06:00
Anyone know of a place I can get a massage from both a man and woman at the same time?Summer and Tim used to do that, but that was years ago. Both are retired.

MichiganMan74
06-23-20, 08:14
Summer and Tim used to do that, but that was years ago. Both are retiredSummer was the best! Miss her.

MichiganMan74
06-23-20, 08:17
Did some recon today after seeing a report that they are open. There is a little neon sign in the window that's lit, but there's a step ladder just inside the front door. Didn't try the door after seeing that. Place looked deserted. Used to be an OK place until it was shut down a few years ago. Honestly I'd be surprised to see them re-open. Have fun,Drove by today and the whole exterior is painted orange, I think it's going to be a tattoo parlor, still has Sunny skies sign up.

Wolf24
06-23-20, 08:45
After reading reports here I been to that place 2 times already but nothing special has happened so far.

Do you have to be a regular to get something out of this girls?

Also anyone can suggest a place where girls have a wider menu to offer (beside Saigon, that' too expensive for me). Please help a new guy out.

Share here or pm me. Thank you.

TeeTime69
06-23-20, 09:48
Summer and Tim used to do that, but that was years ago. Both are retired.I guess it's been two years now. She married, got two children's books published, won a couple of awards, and had a hip replacement in December 2019. She's enjoying her extended family. Great experience seeing her in the past. Definitely is missed.

SpankyBeAtIt
06-23-20, 14:36
Had good massage here before covid, decent massage with standard ending. Decided to go back, things were slow (which should have been a clue), opted for 4 hand at $120/ hr, what a waste. Not a great massage, no teasing, no happiness and a shake down for tips as I left. Will not be back anytime soonLotus was a tease. Just left there myself, and DIY was all she could offer. Pass. Sadly, it's a better setup than Asian Health is with just curtains for walls. Just a poor menu.

Jjjapd
06-23-20, 16:48
Sorry to butt in on your post however I am new and cannot create a new thread. Long time AE and EV guy from back in the day. Sure do miss those days.

Anyone know where I can find a NURU?

The New World
06-23-20, 18:28
Anyone know of a place I can get a massage from both a man and woman at the same time?Sometimes the Monger in the next room is too close. Most of us would feel that the room was too crowded with a second guy. Two girls now is a different situation. Good luck.

MichiganDetroi
06-23-20, 20:13
Went twice since they reopened in the past 7 days. Same women work there, though the first time I was greeted by a pretty hot 40 year old I'd never seen before, but she didn't seem to be doing massages.

First time was standard, great ashiatsu (walking on back), I can never remember the chick's name, she's early to mid 40's and fit and I've seen her more than two dozen times, but she is my favorite because she doesn't use the damn sheet, puts just a little bit of oil on me, and then walks over every inch of my body (emphasis on every inch) for 45 minutes. I don't have a big foot fetish at all, but there is something nice about having her bare feet grind into my entire body thoroughly. Thankfully she didn't require me to wear the retarded mask, and neither did she. 80 plus tip.

Second time I went I got another woman I've had before, a bit older, probably mid 50's and she required I wear the mask, at about twenty minutes I fucking couldn't breathe, and I took it off and told her as much, because how the hell can you get a deep tissue massage and breath heavily into a mask with your face smashed down into the towel; both times they had a towel covering the hole for your face. I moved it during my first appointment back and the provider didn't care, but my second appointment she moved the towel back over it.

Anyways, the second experience was just okay.

I didn't opt for extras either time; the place was crazy packed, guys were sitting in the waiting room both visits and it was the noisiest I'd ever experience there, so I simply wasn't in the mood for anything, listening to other guys in the adjacent rooms try and make small talk with women who pretend to speak shitty English doesn't get me turned on.

I always tip well there regardless of extras, two Andrew Jackson's each time. Since the women know ill tip that regardless of whether I ask for anything extra, I never have a problem jumping ahead of people in the waiting room even when I don't have an appointment; the girls pretend I called ahead.

I see some posts in the past by guys bitching about tipping a minimum of 40 and all I can say is if your in this hobby to save money your in the wrong hobby. Giving a good tip goes a long way.

PeteParker
06-23-20, 23:08
Anyone know where I can find a NURU?I would also like to know this information. PM me if you can help.

Landsey314
06-24-20, 09:31
I would also like to know this information. PM me if you can help.I'm looking as well, was hoping to find someone today for after work.

OnlyVrx
06-24-20, 13:56
Hey all. I was taking a look for some new providers and came across this listing. She looks and sounds TGBT but its worth asking. I searched the usually places (forum, Tineye, phone# search) and nothing really comes up. Any seniors able to take a look and let me know if you've had experience with her, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/177231

TridentD
06-24-20, 14:36
Joy has returned to work as of today. Best massage around.

OnlyVrx
06-24-20, 15:22
Has anyone seen Bonita lately for a duo? I'm just wondering if Lisa or Eve are with her and if the experience is the same as before the shutdown? PM ok, much appreciated!

T Long
06-24-20, 16:18
Has anyone been to this place since it opened back up. I'm just wondering if the Botox-gone-bad woman is still the only option.

https://healing-plus-asian-massage-spa.business.site/

SenorVac
06-24-20, 16:39
Hey all. I was taking a look for some new providers and came across this listing. She looks and sounds TGBT but its worth asking. I searched the usually places (forum, Tineye, phone# search) and nothing really comes up. Any seniors able to take a look and let me know if you've had experience with her, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/177231I was able to find "ghost" postings on https://louisville.rubratings.com/ when I right clicked her images and searched google but the actual AD postings are no longer there so I cannot verify.

Give her a call and TOFFT if no one answers and let us know.

JumpingBean
06-24-20, 17:17
Has anyone seen Bonita lately for a duo? I'm just wondering if Lisa or Eve are with her and if the experience is the same as before the shutdown? PM ok, much appreciated!Seen the dual of Bonita and Lisa earlier this week, EVE is down in Florida and will be returning shortly. Currently both are working out of Hotels close to location prior to shutdown, They both were friendly as before, those two work so well together! Eve is a little bit too conservative, but still very playful.

Be careful and be safe.

GoBlue1822
06-25-20, 01:10
I was able to find "ghost" postings on https://louisville.rubratings.com/ when I right clicked her images and searched google but the actual AD postings are no longer there so I cannot verify.

Give her a call and TOFFT if no one answers and let us know.Texted her today. Donation was $. 5 for 1/2, $$ for hr, $$. 5 for "complete satisfaction" lmfao. "Her" 3rd text was a long winded demand for a deposit to secure an appointment. At least $. I countered with a request for a pic with my preferred verification method included and was met with complete silence. I think it's safe to say this is a scam.

OnlyVrx
06-25-20, 10:34
Texted her today. Donation was $. 5 for 1/2, $$ for hr, $$. 5 for "complete satisfaction" lmfao. "Her" 3rd text was a long winded demand for a deposit to secure an appointment. At least $. I countered with a request for a pic with my preferred verification method included and was met with complete silence. I think it's safe to say this is a scam.Appreciate the heads up!

Joey King
06-25-20, 15:05
Anyone seen Daisy (Rochester area) recently, I went to my appointment but she was a no show and that is very unlike her. I have called and texted but no reply.

Twister11
06-25-20, 18:25
Any reviews on this one?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/179205

Stay Safe.

AlSaiduq
06-26-20, 09:20
Anyone have any links or numbers to a good incall massage provider Downriver? I am having trouble finding one.

Stache20
06-26-20, 17:59
Hey why'all. Been browsing this site for about a month and finally decided to take the plunge into this hobby. I was wondering what kind of tips should I know, ways to ask / behave, what's a reasonable price, etc?

Thanks!

WixTrain
06-26-20, 18:10
Called earlier this morning and finally got an answer, person on phone said they're open and two girls working. Missed the first name but got a Helen. Never seen her, if anyone has reports please let me know.

Impauler
06-26-20, 20:06
After reading reports here I been to that place 2 times already but nothing special has happened so far.

Do you have to be a regular to get something out of this girls?

Also anyone can suggest a place where girls have a wider menu to offer (beside Saigon, that' too expensive for me). Please help a new guy out.

Share here or pm me. Thank you.So here is my question about this place as I have never been there. I read in an old google review that when you walk in you are greeted by a lineup of therapists and get to choose who you want. Is this true? I have always wanted to experience the lineup LOL but I always just get whomever they assign me at all the other places.

Road Head
06-26-20, 20:38
Hey why'all. Been browsing this site for about a month and finally decided to take the plunge into this hobby. I was wondering what kind of tips should I know, ways to ask / behave, what's a reasonable price, etc?

Thanks!Behave like you've been there before and act like you've read this forum back at least one year. You will be a pro.

T Long
06-26-20, 21:21
Has anyone been to this place since it opened back up. I'm just wondering if the Botox-gone-bad woman is still the only option.

https://healing-plus-asian-massage-spa.business.site/I decided to take one for the team, very hesitantly. The last time I was there I walked right out. Not this time! Anyhow I am so glad that I "ToFTT". I had probably the best time I've had in a long time. A beautiful Korean. Srs can PM me.

HouseOfCards
06-26-20, 23:19
Vital was very consistent for me when Helen & Sunny were there, until the end of last year. Lily's one of the owners and I've never gotten anything but a legit massage when she was working during the transition to Jenny & Cindy earlier this year. I had time for one massage from each of them before everything shut down. Jenny's maybe in her mid 30's and has a next door girl look about her, but I had no issue at all with leaving happy. Her hands had oddly rough skin, so be aware of that. Cindy is probably in her 20's, cute, but took a fair amount of encouragement, including extending the length of the session, before I left happy. They've been fairly busy, so I haven't been there since they opened back up, so I don't know if Jenny & Cindy are still there and / or if Lily's back to doing massages until things settle down. It's usually my first choice in the area.
Finally stopped by Vital today. According to Lily, Cindy's in Toledo now. (I didn't ask where; she's okay, but she's not worth the drive down.) So, it's just Lily and Jenny for now. Lily was happy that I recognized her for some reason and I got a complementary four hands massage for about 10 minutes before Lily had other stuff to do. Jenny did a great job and I left very happy. Whatever was going on with rough skin last time has been resolved and her hands felt fine. Vital remains my favorite place in the area.

PhilliesFan6
06-27-20, 01:17
I see alot of newbies on this section of the forum lately.

CarpetMunchr69
06-27-20, 10:08
Joy has returned to work as of today. Best massage around.I second your statement. Went there earlier this week. Place was busy and had to wait 20+ minutes. It was relexing just waiting as its been a long week. I got the best 70 minute massage in nearly years. The girl out in brighton is awesome too. Brighton massage. The HE was not good though. She jack hammer'ed me and put pressure on my crotch area. I told her to slow down a few times but I think her aggressive nature in massaging extends to the HE which none of us need. No objection to me working up her shirt and pulling her cute tits out and then yanking her shorts down and then panties down for some nice ass grab and exploring. Will definitely go again. This was my 3rd time there, but the HE is a 3/10 scale.

FerndaleTJ
06-27-20, 11:36
Any input on this one? https://detroit.rubratings.com/179362.

She's been pretty responsive and provided reviews from 2019 but I can't verify. PM is fine.

LameelCono
06-27-20, 11:51
I see alot of newbies on this section of the forum lately.I've noticed that too. So the onus is on senior members to give them some guidance. My first recommendation is RTFF. All you need to know is there. Do your homework. You are entitled to SFA. There's plenty of contact information posted. Newbies are focused on Tiffany. Here is what you need to know since I can't stop you from going. Park in the Public lot. Free 'til 11 AM. Her lot is visible from the local PD and may be under surveillance. Entrance is from the back alley and the brothel is suite C at the top of the stairs. Even though you talked to Tiffany to book your appointment there's no guarantee she will see you. If she does, you will be escorted to her room. There you will wait like you do at the Doctor's office. Best advice is to pay up front. She has "rules" so you may not qualify for what you expected. She is a hottie. Little head may take over. The session will start and end at her discretion regardless of what you booked. She may short you for more affluent clients. Like I read in a recent post, she does have GPS. So have $$$ on you if you are that eager to score FS. There are far better providers out there for less considering the service she provides. Hope this helps.

DirtyOne313
06-27-20, 13:08
Can one of the seniors PM me Bonita's number?

Slik9976
06-27-20, 13:39
Can one of the seniors PM me Bonita's number?On her website.

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

RoddyJohnson
06-27-20, 14:09
On her website.

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/homeI'm intersted in her as well, how is her location?

Mister Paul
06-27-20, 14:11
It has been several months since I have been to Saigon and I was overcome by the urge. When I arrived, Tiffany greeted me and asked if I would like to try a two-girl massage with her and the new Asian girl named Haley. I love Asians so I immediately agreed. I opted for the 4-handed half hour. Haley is a hot-looking Asian with a very tight body. Her English was pretty good. But I wasn't there to test her English. I stripped and got on the table. It didn't take long for the girls to shed their clothes and the fun began. I sucked on 4 tits and had my hands all over them. All the while, they were working on me. I loved the feeling of those sexy Asian bodies all over me. Great half hour. Next time, I might go for an hour. Total cost was $200 ($50 tip for each).

T Man
06-27-20, 14:22
Are there any aamps around that still offer A table shower? Now with M1 gone, I don't know of any others.

Leviton6
06-27-20, 14:32
Are there any aamps around that still offer A table shower? Now with M1 gone, I don't know of any others.Flint and Saginaw has places.

Leviton6
06-27-20, 14:33
It has been several months since I have been to Saigon and I was overcome by the urge. When I arrived, Tiffany greeted me and asked if I would like to try a two-girl massage with her and the new Asian girl named Haley. I love Asians so I immediately agreed. I opted for the 4-handed half hour. Haley is a hot-looking Asian with a very tight body. Her English was pretty good. But I wasn't there to test her English. I stripped and got on the table. It didn't take long for the girls to shed their clothes and the fun began. I sucked on 4 tits and had my hands all over them. All the while, they were working on me. I loved the feeling of those sexy Asian bodies all over me. Great half hour. Next time, I might go for an hour. Total cost was $200 ($50 tip for each).DEAL. Wow.

Pine Knob
06-27-20, 16:15
Are there any aamps around that still offer A table shower? Now with M1 gone, I don't know of any others.Magic on 8 mile, and DT health, if they are open, that I'm not sure about. Love those table showers. Any place that has one is a sure sign of other options. Have fun.

Slik9976
06-27-20, 18:32
I'm intersted in her as well, how is her location?I have not seen her in a few years since I moved from the area and that was at a hotel in southfield. The experience was good and I hope to see her sometime when I'm back in the area.

Anthroman
06-27-20, 20:09
Can anyone help a senior find an Asian provider that allows anal and / or BBBJCIM? Thanks.

Road Head
06-27-20, 20:41
Can anyone help a senior find an Asian provider that allows anal and / or BBBJCIM? Thanks.Yes. Buy a ticket to Hong Kong or Tokyo.

The New World
06-27-20, 21:38
TJ on Vandyke. North of 15 mile.

Chinese masseuse. It's DYI.

It's the only table shower I know in the area.

Are there any aamps around that still offer A table shower? Now with M1 gone, I don't know of any others.

Delgue
06-28-20, 00:19
Flint and Saginaw has places.So M1 is gone for good?

I do not get to Detroit often but it was always a stop when I did.

Mikeh4808
06-28-20, 00:40
Went twice since they reopened in the past 7 days. Same women work there, though the first time I was greeted by a pretty hot 40 year old I'd never seen before, but she didn't seem to be doing massages.

First time was standard, great ashiatsu (walking on back), I can never remember the chick's name, she's early to mid 40's and fit and I've seen her more than two dozen times, but she is my favorite because she doesn't use the damn sheet, puts just a little bit of oil on me, and then walks over every inch of my body (emphasis on every inch) for 45 minutes. I don't have a big foot fetish at all, but there is something nice about having her bare feet grind into my entire body thoroughly. Thankfully she didn't require me to wear the retarded mask, and neither did she. 80 plus tip.

Second time I went I got another woman I've had before, a bit older, probably mid 50's and she required I wear the mask, at about twenty minutes I fucking couldn't breathe, and I took it off and told her as much, because how the hell can you get a deep tissue massage and breath heavily into a mask with your face smashed down into the towel; both times they had a towel covering the hole for your face. I moved it during my first appointment back and the provider didn't care, but my second appointment she moved the towel back over it.

Anyways, the second experience was just okay.

I didn't opt for extras either time; the place was crazy packed, guys were sitting in the waiting room both visits and it was the noisiest I'd ever experience there, so I simply wasn't in the mood for anything, listening to other guys in the adjacent rooms try and make small talk with women who pretend to speak shitty English doesn't get me turned on.

I always tip well there regardless of extras, two Andrew Jackson's each time. Since the women know ill tip that regardless of whether I ask for anything extra, I never have a problem jumping ahead of people in the waiting room even when I don't have an appointment; the girls pretend I called ahead.

I see some posts in the past by guys bitching about tipping a minimum of 40 and all I can say is if your in this hobby to save money your in the wrong hobby. Giving a good tip goes a long way.I call first, know the girls names, request them, and tip fair but well but not over tip. I never wait. I agree. This isn't a money saving hobby. It's a way to relax and unwind. Treat them well and they'll remember you and treat you well. I often go over an hour and there's no rush.

Mikeh4808
06-28-20, 00:46
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope all are well. I took a small hiatus during Covid. Went and saw Carla yesterday. It has been awhile since I saw her. She's in a new office location near Ford Road in canton. Massage was OK. On the flip, she asked if I wanted a handhsake, it was 40 extra. Head for $100. We agreed on BBBJ for $220 all together. Terrible call. She gave probably the worst BJ I've ever received. She kept making all these slurping noises, kept spitting and stroking and said "make sure you don't cum in my mouth". While I was roaming, she was telling me how its taking too long, I may have to finish myself. She "doesn't know what going on today. 2 other customers couldn't cum either". I wanted to tell her its because your skills suck *****. I went to her awhile back out of her house in Detroit but didn't get a BBBJ back then. I won't repeat. I felt like a dumbass walking out. $220 for less than an hour for a mediocre massage and terrible head.

Hopefully new talent comes up on these websites that give great massages and great finishes. Stay safe out there.Ugh. Just read this review. Totally accurate and I had I similar experience at her new place, minus the money. If I told you what I paid you'd hate yourself more. She has a nice new "office" but the yammering got so bad I asked if she was on speed or uppers. She needed to take a breath or chill out. She talks so F-ing much it was making me tense. I have seen her in her house and her talking was bad but she talked through the BJ. I am not a fan, but she opened a couple days early at her new place and I had seen her when desperate at her house. I was backed up and decided to go. Huge mistake. I won't go back unless absolutely desperate and she eats a gummie or something to chill the f out so she stops talking.

Jblaren
06-28-20, 03:20
Magic on 8 mile, and DT health, if they are open, that I'm not sure about. Love those table showers. Any place that has one is a sure sign of other options. Have fun.Is Magic up and running again? I had good experiences there a while back but had heard they shut down. Would love to hear if this has changed.

HeeJung47
06-28-20, 10:19
Are there any aamps around that still offer A table shower? Now with M1 gone, I don't know of any others.M1 is open. Opened up on June 15. It has been completely remodeled, so not sure if the table shower is still there. Sunny Spa on 8 mile is open too (same owner as M1). There was a Chinese Spa at 21 and hayes on the Macomb Township side that has a table shower.

T Long
06-28-20, 10:34
TJ on Vandyke. North of 15 mile.

Chinese masseuse. It's DYI.

It's the only table shower I know in the area.The place in Westland I just reviewed has a table shower.

Ecuyer
06-28-20, 12:38
It has been several months since I have been to Saigon and I was overcome by the urge. When I arrived, Tiffany greeted me and asked if I would like to try a two-girl massage with her and the new Asian girl named Haley. I love Asians so I immediately agreed. I opted for the 4-handed half hour. Haley is a hot-looking Asian with a very tight body. Her English was pretty good. But I wasn't there to test her English. I stripped and got on the table. It didn't take long for the girls to shed their clothes and the fun began. I sucked on 4 tits and had my hands all over them. All the while, they were working on me. I loved the feeling of those sexy Asian bodies all over me. Great half hour. Next time, I might go for an hour. Total cost was $200 ($50 tip for each).So who gave Mr. Paul the BBFS final treat at a bargain price? Had to be Haley. You have had the Ferndale Madam before so you probably opted for the young stuff. Would be interesting to know.

ContinentalMan
06-28-20, 13:10
M1 is open. Opened up on June 15. It has been completely remodeled, so not sure if the table shower is still there. Sunny Spa on 8 mile is open too (same owner as M1). There was a Chinese Spa at 21 and hayes on the Macomb Township side that has a table shower.Anyone have a valid phone number for M1?

LostInDetroit
06-28-20, 14:15
M1 is open. Opened up on June 15. It has been completely remodeled, so not sure if the table shower is still there. Sunny Spa on 8 mile is open too (same owner as M1). There was a Chinese Spa at 21 and hayes on the Macomb Township side that has a table shower.With everything that happened in the past with M1, I wouldn't trust going there now and not be completely paranoid that it's under surveillance by 12 or that it potentially has gone legit (or not offer FS anymore). Anyone TOFTT yet? PM is always fine.

LostInDetroit
06-28-20, 14:20
So I've driven past SWB and Famous a few times on my way to some appointments for clients and noticed both of the open signs are lit. Has anyone been to either since they opened after COVID? Curious to know what it's like. Are all the ladies wearing masks? Do you have to fill out the tracking form? Who have you seen working there? Any extras being added to the menu outside of the usual HE? Any info you could pass along would be great. PM is always fine as well.

HoldenCaul
06-28-20, 15:57
M1 is open. Opened up on June 15. It has been completely remodeled, so not sure if the table shower is still there. Sunny Spa on 8 mile is open too (same owner as M1). There was a Chinese Spa at 21 and hayes on the Macomb Township side that has a table shower.Interesting, who is working there? Yellow? Momo? Is Mama back, thought she was arrested?

RoddyJohnson
06-28-20, 16:30
Interesting, who is working there? Yellow? Momo? Is Mama back, thought she was arrested?Mama was arrested, she was scheduled for jury trial on June 8th. The court website didn't update if it was postponed or held or what the results were.

Its odd that both M1 and ACU are both back open so soon after being busted. The trial for the mama at ACU has been postpones until mid July. Idk if I would want to go to either of those places, at least for a few months. I for one will not TOFTT.

Gmoney11
06-28-20, 16:58
I second your statement. Went there earlier this week. Place was busy and had to wait 20+ minutes. It was relexing just waiting as its been a long week. I got the best 70 minute massage in nearly years. The girl out in brighton is awesome too. Brighton massage. The HE was not good though. She jack hammer'ed me and put pressure on my crotch area. I told her to slow down a few times but I think her aggressive nature in massaging extends to the HE which none of us need. No objection to me working up her shirt and pulling her cute tits out and then yanking her shorts down and then panties down for some nice ass grab and exploring. Will definitely go again. This was my 3rd time there, but the HE is a 3/10 scale.I went to Brighton today, got an amazing massage. But left with a sad face. Is there anyone I should ask for to leave happier? Thanks.

ContinentalMan
06-28-20, 17:00
So who gave Mr. Paul the BBFS final treat at a bargain price? Had to be Haley. You have had the Ferndale Madam before so you probably opted for the young stuff. Would be interesting to know.Did he get BBFS?

HeeJung47
06-28-20, 18:10
Mama was arrested, she was scheduled for jury trial on June 8th. The court website didn't update if it was postponed or held or what the results were.

Its odd that both M1 and ACU are both back open so soon after being busted. The trial for the mama at ACU has been postpones until mid July. Idk if I would want to go to either of those places, at least for a few months. I for one will not TOFTT.There is no ' mama' at ACU. M1 is owned at operated by completely different people now than the old mama. And yes, its amazing how fast some of these places re-open. Seems like it depends on the city.

HeeJung47
06-28-20, 18:13
Interesting, who is working there? Yellow? Momo? Is Mama back, thought she was arrested?Its all different people. Jay, who used to be at Sunny Spa is there now.

CarpetMunchr69
06-28-20, 18:18
Can anyone help a senior find an Asian provider that allows anal and / or BBBJCIM? Thanks.Head to the Jackson forum. From there you can figure out the logistics for a day trip to Lucky Spa.

CarpetMunchr69
06-28-20, 18:21
Are there any aamps around that still offer A table shower? Now with M1 gone, I don't know of any others.There are (2) up in Saginaw area. Head to Birch Run for a shopping trip and then head 35 minutes further north to Sunrise on Gratiot in western Saginaw and then further north there is another place. A thorough 5-7 page deep on MP thread in Saginaw will get you equipped for fun.

PieBoy
06-28-20, 19:27
So I've driven past SWB and Famous a few times on my way to some appointments for clients and noticed both of the open signs are lit. Has anyone been to either since they opened after COVID? Curious to know what it's like. Are all the ladies wearing masks? Do you have to fill out the tracking form? Who have you seen working there? Any extras being added to the menu outside of the usual HE? Any info you could pass along would be great. PM is always fine as well.Yes, not always, no, some same, some new, no.

Delgue
06-28-20, 21:39
Ugh. Just read this review. Totally accurate and I had I similar experience at her new place, minus the money. If I told you what I paid you'd hate yourself more. She has a nice new "office" but the yammering got so bad I asked if she was on speed or uppers. She needed to take a breath or chill out. She talks so F-ing much it was making me tense. I have seen her in her house and her talking was bad but she talked through the BJ. I am not a fan, but she opened a couple days early at her new place and I had seen her when desperate at her house. I was backed up and decided to go. Huge mistake. I won't go back unless absolutely desperate and she eats a gummie or something to chill the f out so she stops talking.I can't find info on this one, and she is close to me.

Where does she advertise at?

I realize two people had a crappy time but she is close and I may or may not give her a try.

SenorVac
06-28-20, 23:06
Did he get BBFS?Yea I'm confused as well. He never said anything about BBFS.

TeeTime69
06-29-20, 03:24
I can't find info on this one, and she is close to me.

Where does she advertise at?

I realize two people had a crappy time but she is close and I may or may not give her a try.Easily found using this forum's Search function.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1161315

RamButt
06-29-20, 06:37
Yea I'm confused as well. He never said anything about BBFS.Believe me, no one, and l mean NO ONE, is having bareback anything other than a handjob at saigon. Anything anyone hears about bb there is false rumors.

Ecuyer
06-29-20, 08:12
Believe me, no one, and l mean NO ONE, is having bareback anything other than a handjob at saigon. Anything anyone hears about bb there is false rumors.You know Tiffany. Show her the money. Sounds like you didn't get a PM from Mr. P. You think he will be back with 4 Benjamins? Hope we hear about it. BTW, what goes on in that room is suppose to stay in that room. So, we'll never really know.

T Long
06-29-20, 08:39
Believe me, no one, and l mean NO ONE, is having bareback anything other than a handjob at saigon. Anything anyone hears about bb there is false rumors.Comments like this are amusing. YMMV.

MichiganDetroi
06-29-20, 09:29
Comments like this are amusing. YMMV.Right. My reports on Tiffany can be found back a ways on the forum, don't remember if I posted or not, but the very first time I saw her she offered BBBJ for a fee, I turned her down at the time because I didn't know her at all, the second time I saw her nearly a year later I asked if that was on the table and she said "no".

Ultimately, with every provider YMMV.

Anyone who's read back years on the forum will notice a number of dudes get a little bit nuts in their insistence that they know emphatically what a provider will or will not do. This is BS. There are lots of factors that go into what a provider will do and not do; the vibe of the client, his looks, and ultimately MONEY.

I've gotten young twenties women to do a lot more than they offered because I was willing to offer a LOT more than others guys were willing to give.

I didn't get into this hobby to save money.

TomSmith26
06-29-20, 09:43
Anyone have her number please pm me.

IWonderWhy
06-29-20, 11:15
I have not seen her in a few years since I moved from the area and that was at a hotel in southfield. The experience was good and I hope to see her sometime when I'm back in the area.I've seen her a couple of times. Last was a her apt. Great location. As always YMMV but she was always very accommodating. PM me if you need more specifics.

IWonderWhy
06-29-20, 11:16
I have not seen her in a few years since I moved from the area and that was at a hotel in southfield. The experience was good and I hope to see her sometime when I'm back in the area.I've seen her a couple of times. Last was a her apt. Great location. As always YMMV but she was always very accommodating. PM me if you need more specifics.

T Long
06-29-20, 11:16
Right. My reports on Tiffany can be found back a ways on the forum, don't remember if I posted or not, but the very first time I saw her she offered BBBJ for a fee, I turned her down at the time because I didn't know her at all, the second time I saw her nearly a year later I asked if that was on the table and she said "no".

Ultimately, with every provider YMMV.

Anyone who's read back years on the forum will notice a number of dudes get a little bit nuts in their insistence that they know emphatically what a provider will or will not do. This is BS. There are lots of factors that go into what a provider will do and not do; the vibe of the client, his looks, and ultimately MONEY.

I've gotten young twenties women to do a lot more than they offered because I was willing to offer a LOT more than others guys were willing to give.

I didn't get into this hobby to save money.The first time I went to see Tiffany in early 2019 the BJ was covered and FS wasn't an option. Fast forward to early 2020. BJ is not covered, and the last time I opted for the bodyslide, she slid jr in unannounced. YMMV. Haven't seen her since before the shutdown and probably won't for a while.

T Long
06-29-20, 11:44
I decided to take one for the team, very hesitantly. The last time I was there I walked right out. Not this time! Anyhow I am so glad that I "ToFTT". I had probably the best time I've had in a long time. A beautiful Korean. Srs can PM me.Curious what others think of my assessment.

Etj4588
06-29-20, 11:56
Called on Friday to see if I could get in quickly, a pretty voice says yes, can you come now? I head over (this is the one across from Westland Mall) and am greeted by a short and, what appeared to be, cute woman (never saw her whole face as she was wearing a mask) with an amazing body. Paid for an hour at. 7.

Fairly decent massage but not hard enough IMO. A good amount of teasing before the flip and then a super hot towel to wipe off oil. After the flip, some attention was given to chest and legs, but pretty much went directly for the HJ. OTC roaming allowed. Asked if any other services were offered and she said no.

Total was $. 2. Would probably repeat if she remains there. And I can get to know her more to see if anything more can be had.

JohnSolo
06-29-20, 11:58
https://detroit.rubratings.com/179362

LookinForEsc
06-29-20, 13:14
Where can I get a good massage with FS on the menu near Wixom. If you know of a place please let me know and about what I will need to drop for it. It's hard to know who is offering what these days. Also, if anyone knows of a good masseuse that will come to my place for the same services please let me know. PM is OK.

OnlyVrx
06-29-20, 13:31
Called on Friday to see if I could get in quickly, a pretty voice says yes, can you come now? I head over (this is the one across from Westland Mall) and am greeted by a short and, what appeared to be, cute woman (never saw her whole face as she was wearing a mask) with an amazing body. Paid for an hour at. 7.

Fairly decent massage but not hard enough IMO. A good amount of teasing before the flip and then a super hot towel to wipe off oil. After the flip, some attention was given to chest and legs, but pretty much went directly for the HJ. OTC roaming allowed. Asked if any other services were offered and she said no.

Total was $. 2. Would probably repeat if she remains there. And I can get to know her more to see if anything more can be had.Did you happen to catch her name? I may try to pay her a visit later this week. Thanks!

OnlyVrx
06-29-20, 16:31
https://detroit.rubratings.com/179362I've been texting back and forth with her today. She seems responsive and easy to get in touch with. She offers full body, sensual and Nuru. Donation fee .85/hh, $.50/h and $$$/2h. She is located in Troy and has her own incall. If I have time the is week I'll try to set something up and report back. Any seniors have any experience with her? Any info is appreciated, PM is OK.

MagnifiRod
06-29-20, 17:04
Is this the place on Warren Rd. That used to be called Shangri-la? I thought it closed.

Total was $. 2. Would probably repeat if she remains there. And I can get to know her more to see if anything more can be had.

Road Head
06-29-20, 19:26
Is this the place on Warren Rd. That used to be called Shangri-la? I thought it closed.Asian massage 351X1 warren road.

Road Head
06-29-20, 19:29
Where can I get a good massage with FS on the menu near Wixom. If you know of a place please let me know and about what I will need to drop for it. It's hard to know who is offering what these days. Also, if anyone knows of a good masseuse that will come to my place for the same services please let me know. PM is OK.You are looking in the wrong city. Try Birmingham, Plymouth, west Bloomfield, Bloomfield hills or Grosse pointe. Any walk in will get you FS.

AngusGuy
06-29-20, 20:30
It has been several months since I have been to Saigon and I was overcome by the urge. When I arrived, Tiffany greeted me and asked if I would like to try a two-girl massage with her and the new Asian girl named Haley. I love Asians so I immediately agreed. I opted for the 4-handed half hour. Haley is a hot-looking Asian with a very tight body. Her English was pretty good. But I wasn't there to test her English. I stripped and got on the table. It didn't take long for the girls to shed their clothes and the fun began. I sucked on 4 tits and had my hands all over them. All the while, they were working on me. I loved the feeling of those sexy Asian bodies all over me. Great half hour. Next time, I might go for an hour. Total cost was $200 ($50 tip for each).Is Haley an other Celine? Here today, gone tomorrow? She must really be something if he's putting down $$. Read a recent post that HJ is all you get at Saigon. As I understand it, Mister Paul is going to pay $$ for an other HJ? Wow! One way to blow your Stimulus check I guess. More dollars than sense is the way I see it. Way above may pay grade. Looking to check out M1. More in my line of value. IMHO.

LopezJavi34
06-29-20, 21:07

Seemed legit but said she was in Warren, not Troy. Then sends me address. I start heading that way and she asks if I have cash app or can I stop and get gift card. I know it scam so I fuck with her a bit and say sure. She says to send the money when I pull up and then she will come out and meet me. Damn it, knew those pics were too good to be true.

Delgue
06-29-20, 21:55
You are looking in the wrong city. Try Birmingham, Plymouth, west Bloomfield, Bloomfield hills or Grosse pointe. Any walk in will get you FS.Where at in plymouth?

Pm me if you would like to share.

Jjjapd
06-30-20, 06:21
Where is Saigon?

Is Haley an other Celine? Here today, gone tomorrow? She must really be something if he's putting down $$. Read a recent post that HJ is all you get at Saigon. As I understand it, Mister Paul is going to pay $$ for an other HJ? Wow! One way to blow your Stimulus check I guess. More dollars than sense is the way I see it. Way above may pay grade. Looking to check out M1. More in my line of value. IMHO

BramStroker
06-30-20, 07:14
Where in Birmingham, West Bloomfield, Grosse Pointe?

PM is okay too. With names of providers / rates too please.

You are looking in the wrong city. Try Birmingham, Plymouth, west Bloomfield, Bloomfield hills or Grosse pointe. Any walk in will get you FS.

HeeJung47
06-30-20, 08:34
You are looking in the wrong city. Try Birmingham, Plymouth, west Bloomfield, Bloomfield hills or Grosse pointe. Any walk in will get you FS.Exactly what places in Birmingham, Plymouth, West Bloomfied, or Bloomfield Hills can you walk in and get full service?. Would love to know.

HeeJung47
06-30-20, 08:38
Can anyone help a senior find an Asian provider that allows anal and / or BBBJCIM? Thanks.Not one spa in Michigan offers what you are looking for.

LameelCono
06-30-20, 08:43
Where is Saigon?https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

The cell number is Tiffany. Business is the suite and will be answered by an SP or Tiffany. Book with Ebony, Jenny, Heather or the new Haley while she's still in town. Tiffany is the owner / manager and sees many disillusioned customers daily. See the guidebook for newbies post first before calling. Also RTFF. Can be very costly.

DeGhost
06-30-20, 09:59
I saw Chelsea is back, was wondering if anyone found the secret handshake (if it even exists). Let me know cause while 85 isn't a lot it still would be a shame if she was 100% square.

NewDoug
06-30-20, 10:12
I've been texting back and forth with her today. She seems responsive and easy to get in touch with. She offers full body, sensual and Nuru. Donation fee .85/hh, $.50/h and $$$/2h. She is located in Troy and has her own incall. If I have time the is week I'll try to set something up and report back. Any seniors have any experience with her? Any info is appreciated, PM is OK.Yes. Easy comms but wanted upfront deposit. Looks like a scam.

NewDoug
06-30-20, 10:37
I've been texting back and forth with her today. She seems responsive and easy to get in touch with. She offers full body, sensual and Nuru. Donation fee .85/hh, $.50/h and $$$/2h. She is located in Troy and has her own incall. If I have time the is week I'll try to set something up and report back. Any seniors have any experience with her? Any info is appreciated, PM is OK.Yes. Easy comms but wanted upfront deposit. Looks like a scam.

Jp1225
06-30-20, 11:41
Not one spa in Michigan offers what you are looking for.Try the legend Mikki at lucky spa in Jackson. True PSE.

Etj4588
06-30-20, 12:16
Did you happen to catch her name? I may try to pay her a visit later this week. Thanks!No sorry. But she said only two girls were working there. She is short and thin with nice tits. English is pretty good.

Etj4588
06-30-20, 12:17
Is this the place on Warren Rd. That used to be called Shangri-la? I thought it closed.Yes, it's on Warren in that strip mall that faces west.

SimonPieMan
06-30-20, 12:21
Try the legend Mikki at lucky spa in Jackson. True PSE.What he said. She is legendary. The search tool is your friend.

SP.

OnlyVrx
06-30-20, 12:27
I've been texting back and forth with her today. She seems responsive and easy to get in touch with. She offers full body, sensual and Nuru. Donation fee .85/hh, $.50/h and $$$/2h. She is located in Troy and has her own incall. If I have time the is week I'll try to set something up and report back. Any seniors have any experience with her? Any info is appreciated, PM is OK.Set up appt. She asked for cash app. I canceled appt.

Rogmaes
06-30-20, 12:35
Not one spa in Michigan offers what you are looking for.Guy on here goes by RAMBUTT. PM him.

Road Head
06-30-20, 14:48

PM is okay too. With names of providers / rates too please.My list of towns was sarcasm, due to the absurdity of the question. Sorry to get your hopes up.

MagnifiRod
06-30-20, 15:41
Thanks. Someone said the owner moved out of town. This one must have new ownership.

Yes, it's on Warren in that strip mall that faces west.

DirtyOne313
06-30-20, 15:54
Thanks. Someone said the owner moved out of town. This one must have new ownership.Does anyone know of any providers that have a Milking Table? I have been looking for a while now and I ask this question from time to time.

HeeJung47
06-30-20, 16:41
Try the legend Mikki at lucky spa in Jackson. True PSE.She is the legend, but, will not do anal.

SandersNut
06-30-20, 16:43
Hope everyone is well. We've got to be cautious with contact information on here. LEO is lurking. Looking to limit our enjoyment. Just be careful. Not everyone who request information deserves it.

PhilliesFan6
06-30-20, 18:10
T Long, clear you inbox please so I can send you something.

The New World
06-30-20, 19:07
You are looking in the wrong city. Try Birmingham, Plymouth, west Bloomfield, Bloomfield hills or Grosse pointe. Any walk in will get you FS.I suspect FS and HE have been transposed here.

You may have luck in Jackson or Saginaw.

T Long
06-30-20, 19:45
T Long, clear you inbox please so I can send you something.Shit, the inbox fills in so quick. Thanks.

DatyGuy420
06-30-20, 21:43
Curious what others think of my assessment.Bro maybe I caught them at a bad time, but that place is garbage! Show up give 80 hr which is too much already. Mama brought me to the room and had me undress. She was the one that gave me a table shower as well. OK I guess. Get back to room and she calls in the main girl, who is the only girl besides Mama. Main gets in and asks what I want, I say everything. She says 120, I say huh? (God I miss M1). Told her what I had, she says HJ for X. We agree and she starts. Great tits and tight body, I go and she starts cleaning me up. The door bell rings and someone else walks in. She's at the door talking whatever gibberish to Mama and then bolts. Then Mama comes in and says girl was busy and she would finish massage. Mind you I've been there for 25 minutes and I paid for hr. Mama starts giving me the massage and saying how "she Mama, she no do massage. " "She old and just start doing showers. " Blah blah blah, I get it she was probably 60's. After 5 minutes of that I said no worries, get me next time. I ask who many girls are work and she says one and her. She apparently can't get girls to come here cause of the virus. As we're talking another person rang the bell and Mama went out and turned them away. She came back and asked if I wanted something to drink, and I left. All in al it was C- at best. Only one girl and she wants too much (IMO) and she'll bounce as soon as someone comes in. Idk what your definition of good is, but that was not it.

Mikeh4808
06-30-20, 22:36
Set up appt. She asked for cash app. I canceled appt.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/179362She's a fake. Texted me she was in Warren and even provided am address. I agreeo her prices and said I was on the way. Then she / they started with the Cash App game. I said I have cash and they tried to get me to stop for gift cards. I said I have cash and can be there i15' if you're real and interested. They went completely silent. She told me he name was Katherine and was in Warren. Forget her.

Blahblah912
07-01-20, 01:32
https://detroit.rubratings.com/164069

Went during right before closing time, did HH, standard massage, she used a little too much oil. Left happy.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/132061

Been here twice, first time left happy, second time, got a different girl and only got a good massage, what's on the menu depends on who you get. As always, YMMV.

Gmoney11
07-01-20, 06:53
Hope everyone is well. We've got to be cautious with contact information on here. LEO is lurking. Looking to limit our enjoyment. Just be careful. Not everyone who request information deserves it.I agree, I definitely want to share my views, Meadowbrook is giving great massages, Wixom is giving great massages, and I leave happy. Etc but I am getting nervous with lurkers. Stay safe and lets keep us all informed. Stay safe and stay happy.

T Long
07-01-20, 07:57
Bro maybe I caught them at a bad time, but that place is garbage! Show up give 80 hr which is too much already. Mama brought me to the room and had me undress. She was the one that gave me a table shower as well. OK I guess. Get back to room and she calls in the main girl, who is the only girl besides Mama. Main gets in and asks what I want, I say everything. She says 120, I say huh? (God I miss M1). Told her what I had, she says HJ for X. We agree and she starts. Great tits and tight body, I go and she starts cleaning me up. The door bell rings and someone else walks in. She's at the door talking whatever gibberish to Mama and then bolts. Then Mama comes in and says girl was busy and she would finish massage. Mind you I've been there for 25 minutes and I paid for hr. Mama starts giving me the massage and saying how "she Mama, she no do massage. " "She old and just start doing showers. " Blah blah blah, I get it she was probably 60's. After 5 minutes of that I said no worries, get me next time. I ask who many girls are work and she says one and her. She apparently can't get girls to come here cause of the virus. As we're talking another person rang the bell and Mama went out and turned them away. She came back and asked if I wanted something to drink, and I left. All in al it was C- at best. Only one girl and she wants too much (IMO) and she'll bounce as soon as someone comes in. Idk what your definition of good is, but that was not it.

420.Bro, sorry to hear that. My experience with Lily was very different. I thought she was sexy and beautiful. A spinner tight body with great tits. I'm guessing around 45 to 50 in age, but looks younger. While I had to wait for a while and endure mamas shower, lily took her time with me. So if I would compare her to Tiffany, lily provides better service and did not end it after I blew, she stayed in the room and on the table and continued to take care of me. I wouldn't call it GFE, but I loved it. Nobody else came to door when I was there. I actually had to end it early cause I had to get somewhere. I'm going to go a second time and make an appt. See if that prevents a wait. Also, she didn't even ask me for money before hand. So it sounds like Maybe she was not in the mood. Who knows. Sorry your experience sucked.

HeeJung47
07-01-20, 09:09
Bro maybe I caught them at a bad time, but that place is garbage! Show up give 80 hr which is too much already. Mama brought me to the room and had me undress. She was the one that gave me a table shower as well. OK I guess. Get back to room and she calls in the main girl, who is the only girl besides Mama. Main gets in and asks what I want, I say everything. She says 120, I say huh? (God I miss M1). Told her what I had, she says HJ for X. We agree and she starts. Great tits and tight body, I go and she starts cleaning me up. The door bell rings and someone else walks in. She's at the door talking whatever gibberish to Mama and then bolts. Then Mama comes in and says girl was busy and she would finish massage. Mind you I've been there for 25 minutes and I paid for hr. Mama starts giving me the massage and saying how "she Mama, she no do massage. " "She old and just start doing showers. " Blah blah blah, I get it she was probably 60's. After 5 minutes of that I said no worries, get me next time. I ask who many girls are work and she says one and her. She apparently can't get girls to come here cause of the virus. As we're talking another person rang the bell and Mama went out and turned them away. She came back and asked if I wanted something to drink, and I left. All in al it was C- at best. Only one girl and she wants too much (IMO) and she'll bounce as soon as someone comes in. Idk what your definition of good is, but that was not it.

420.What place would you be talking about in this review?

Ta1668
07-01-20, 09:56
What place would you be talking about in this review?Keep clicking on view original message till you get to the original message, which will have the name.

DatyGuy420
07-01-20, 10:09
Bro, sorry to hear that. My experience with Lily was very different. I thought she was sexy and beautiful. A spinner tight body with great tits. I'm guessing around 45 to 50 in age, but looks younger. While I had to wait for a while and endure mamas shower, lily took her time with me. So if I would compare her to Tiffany, lily provides better service and did not end it after I blew, she stayed in the room and on the table and continued to take care of me. I wouldn't call it GFE, but I loved it. Nobody else came to door when I was there. I actually had to end it early cause I had to get somewhere. I'm going to go a second time and make an appt. See if that prevents a wait. Also, she didn't even ask me for money before hand. So it sounds like Maybe she was not in the mood. Who knows. Sorry your experience sucked.I think you just caught her at the right time. There was a guy leaving, one she took, one she turned away, and me all in 25 minutes so idk if making an appointment would actually make a difference. As long as there's only one girl it's going to be hit or miss depending on how busy they are. You are right about one thing though, she was smoking hot with a great body and even better tits. I never saw her face as she didn't take her mask off. Stay safe.

OnlyVrx
07-01-20, 10:56
Anyone have experience with Angelina? After texting yesterday she told me she offers a very sensual massage for $$/ hr with a standard finish (no more). This is just my opinion, but that's fairly high for the service provided. Any seniors have intel to share about her services that may warrant the cost. PM ok, much appreciated!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206

SmashARight
07-01-20, 11:34
Having trouble deciding which 1 to go to, Any suggestions? Anyone in particular to ask for? Sorry if this has been talked about, I'm new to this.

Lamarr
07-01-20, 12:54
I agree, I definitely want to share my views, Meadowbrook is giving great massages, Wixom is giving great massages, and I leave happy. Etc but I am getting nervous with lurkers. Stay safe and lets keep us all informed. Stay safe and stay happy.'Ditto. I see ads on Rub Ratings, STG, and it's hard to tell what is real, or what was real and is now someone using the prior pics for a scam or LEO trap. And Covid is a huge concern too.

YoungAndFun007
07-01-20, 15:17
Going tomorrow asked for haley any advice?

BigBootyFan
07-01-20, 17:41
I saw Chelsea is back, was wondering if anyone found the secret handshake (if it even exists). Let me know cause while 85 isn't a lot it still would be a shame if she was 100% square.I seen Chelsea today for my second time. She gives a pretty massage but no hint at any HJ. I gave her good tips in the hopes that I would find favor with her but no cues of anything extra.

My unicorn dreams of her are crushed-LOL. But seriously she is super hot and curvy with huge boobs. Total disappointment! Anyways I might go back one more time. Its $55 / hr for a regular legit massage. I don't have a pic of her.

JohnQP313
07-01-20, 18:49
Anyone have experience with Angelina? After texting yesterday she told me she offers a very sensual massage for $$/ hr with a standard finish (no more). This is just my opinion, but that's fairly high for the service provided. Any seniors have intel to share about her services that may warrant the cost. PM ok, much appreciated!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206I called her today and she confirmed that a mutually nude hour massage with standard HE was 200. If you want deep tissue to work out any other problems its 300.

I politely declined.

Stay safe,

JQP.

BigBootyFan
07-01-20, 18:57
Has anyone seen her?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bts/d/sterling-heights-therapeutic-body/7139332260.html

Jjjapd
07-01-20, 19:30
Went today. Not sure who I saw (heavier than the two I saw there). I'll definitely go back.

Going tomorrow asked for haley any advice?

Road Head
07-01-20, 20:50
Having trouble deciding which 1 to go to, Any suggestions? Anyone in particular to ask for? Sorry if this has been talked about, I'm new to this.I assume when you read the last few pages of posts you know that magic is closed and acu is coming off a bust. Being new to this I would suggest you try driving up to magic just to see if you have the stomach for it. If so and want a true experience, drive to lucky in Jackson and insist on Mikki.

TeeTime69
07-02-20, 05:14
I saw Chelsea is back, was wondering if anyone found the secret handshake (if it even exists). Let me know cause while 85 isn't a lot it still would be a shame if she was 100% square.Pics on Instagram if you want them. Her recent Texas vacation and lack of mask put me off. Can't take a chance.

YoungAndFun007
07-02-20, 05:42
Went today. Not sure who I saw (heavier than the two I saw there). I'll definitely go back.? What happened.

Hockey0999
07-02-20, 11:43
I seen Chelsea today for my second time. She gives a pretty massage but no hint at any HJ. I gave her good tips in the hopes that I would find favor with her but no cues of anything extra.

My unicorn dreams of her are crushed-LOL. But seriously she is super hot and curvy with huge boobs. Total disappointment! Anyways I might go back one more time. Its $55 / hr for a regular legit massage. I don't have a pic of her.That is too bad. Sometimes I am always down for a legit massage. Do you have her contact info? You can PM if you want.

Thanks in advance!

LionsDoc80
07-02-20, 12:35
Set up appt. She asked for cash app. I canceled appt.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/179362Tried to set up an appointment today before I saw this post. She told me she would be ready in 30 min, and gave me an address in Troy. 5 min before I get there, she asks what method of payment I am using. I told her cash. She states that she doesn't accept cash for first time clients, some BS about people giving her fake currency in the past, asked for PayPal or cash app. I said no. Then she asked if I could go buy her a visa gift card. At this point, I was right outside the address she provided. I told her to come out or to the door so we can talk in person or at least to the window so I can see she is legit, and I may run and get a prepaid gift card. 10 min silence before she texts back saying she is in the shower getting ready for her next appointment. Ended up leaving at the point. If anyone tries the visa gift card thing, please keep us updated.

LookinForEsc
07-02-20, 13:29

PM is okay too. With names of providers / rates too please.Where In Plymouth can I get FS? How much total with massage and FS out the door. PM OK.

BramStroker
07-02-20, 13:34
Would they offer extras to first-timers (to them, not the spa)?

PM is okay too.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

The cell number is Tiffany. Business is the suite and will be answered by an SP or Tiffany. Book with Ebony, Jenny, Heather or the new Haley while she's still in town. Tiffany is the owner / manager and sees many disillusioned customers daily. See the guidebook for newbies post first before calling. Also RTFF. Can be very costly.

YoungAndFun007
07-02-20, 13:47
Would they offer extras to first-timers (to them, not the spa)?

PM is okay too.PM me too. Would I be wasting money.

Jjjapd
07-02-20, 14:15
Started with soft touch massage- tasing me all along. Flipped over asked what I wanted. Ended up 69 BBBJCIM.

? What happened.

Member #6492
07-02-20, 14:34
It isn't that hard just to search for other Saigon reviews LOL.

PhilliesFan6
07-02-20, 15:50
Hope everyone is well. We've got to be cautious with contact information on here. LEO is lurking. Looking to limit our enjoyment. Just be careful. Not everyone who request information deserves it.I want to send you something but your inbox is full.

Member #6492
07-02-20, 16:56
Had an appointment with Tiffany today, and the bad start only got worse. She was clearly rushing, massage itself was average at best, and didn't even get my full time. Not to mention the fact that her prices keep going up, I don't think I'll be to Saigon anytime soon again unless others there are better.

LameelCono
07-02-20, 20:18
Had an appointment with Tiffany today, and the bad start only got worse. She was clearly rushing, massage itself was average at best, and didn't even get my full time. Not to mention the fact that her prices keep going up, I don't think I'll be to Saigon anytime soon again unless others there are better.It's all in the guide book Bro. You fell victim to what the typical session is like for a newbie to the establishment. Might be better next time but will cost you plenty to find out. BTW some regular SP have left or only show for select customers. The new Haley might be more accommodating. You have to be respectful. She and I get it on just fine. Toke some time though. She can get pretty crazy when in the mood.

NockUowt
07-03-20, 01:29
Going tomorrow asked for haley any advice?After reading a recent review describing a 4 hand massage with Tiff and Haley, I scheduled that. I walked in and was not as impressed with Haley's appearance. We all have our preferences, I get that. But I was expecting something hotter than what I saw. Anyway, told Tiff that I'd just like her instead of both. 30 minute massage was a little short time-wise, but quality service as expected by those who know her.

NockUowt
07-03-20, 01:33
Has anyone been to any of the bikini joints with the young hot girls that typically are upsell / no extras artists?? I had success with one girl months ago, who has since quit, but generally we all know the deal at those places. Just wondering if my trip up to Waterford location would be worth it (I believe same owner as the Van Dyke La Toca location).

QuietGentleman
07-03-20, 06:15
Curious what others think of my assessment.What was the damage? Rating?

QuietGentleman
07-03-20, 07:09
Will attempt this place today or tomorrow (Ecorse). Searched the history but couldn't find any intel on this particular place (only Westland area). Just making sure I'm not overlooking a worthy review before I TOFTT?

LostInDetroit
07-03-20, 08:48
It's all in the guide book Bro. You fell victim to what the typical session is like for a newbie to the establishment. Might be better next time but will cost you plenty to find out. BTW some regular SP have left or only show for select customers. The new Haley might be more accommodating. You have to be respectful. She and I get it on just fine. Toke some time though. She can get pretty crazy when in the mood.I agree with Lameel here. I've seen Tiffany a handful of times and my first time meeting her was rushed, very pricy ($50 + session fee for about 10 minutes of non-FS fun) and just not exactly what I was looking for in a session (especially when there are better options on the escort side of things for roughly the same rates). That said, she definitely opens up more when you become a regular of hers. Last time I saw her prior to COVID, she gave me FS for $$ and it felt like it lasted a lot longer and didn't feel rushed. I guess you just have to catch her either on the right day or just establish a rapport with her that you're going to be a consistently repeat client. Although if you don't want to put the work in to maximize your mileage, I keep hearing rumors that this Haley girl might be just as good. Might be worth checking out? Anyone seen her yet BTW?

DTownFreak
07-03-20, 08:58
Started with soft touch massage- tasing me all along. Flipped over asked what I wanted. Ended up 69 BBBJCIM.Who is she? Contact?

LostInDetroit
07-03-20, 09:33
I'm sure that I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but has anyone heard anything about Yuki? Is she back in Michigan? I didn't get the chance to see her prior to COVID and I'm dying to get an appointment with her. I heard she is a lot of fun. PM's are always fine if you feel more comfortable.

Concupiscent69
07-03-20, 12:02
Has anyone been to any of the bikini joints with the young hot girls that typically are upsell / no extras artists?? I had success with one girl months ago, who has since quit, but generally we all know the deal at those places. Just wondering if my trip up to Waterford location would be worth it (I believe same owner as the Van Dyke La Toca location).I listed my experience awhile ago somewhere on the forum about one place in Waterford I visited about a year or so ago. I paid the house fee, which was over a $100 and more due to the options on the menu of bikini top with shorts, bikini top and bottom and topless with bikini bottom but no full nude. I got a beautiful blonde after choosing the bikini top and bottom (I think). It didn't matter much cause we negotiated a price between us in a hush hush manner for reverse and more, which went unspecified. Thus, while she's on the table and accepting my massage, I went to the main area using hands, then tongue where she reached the O twice, or at least faked it well, then I went for the kill and inserted. Not sure she was expecting it but she didn't complain. Session ended and I tried to get her to go it alone when I wanted to see her again, since she said she was a student at Oakland and thought she could use the money. She indicated semester was beginning soon and that was the last I seen / heard from her as she never responded and she left the spa, which she said she was planning to do anyway to finish school. Therefore, that was my first experience with that type of massage place and I haven't tried another again.

If I had to give advice, I would suggest forgoing the expensive menu options which goes to the house and choose the cheapest. The real negotiations are with the gal. If she's wearing full clothes, who cares. Negotiate with her to get them off. She'll get more of the money instead of the house.

Loongo
07-03-20, 12:17
Will attempt this place today or tomorrow (Ecorse). Searched the history but couldn't find any intel on this particular place (only Westland area). Just making sure I'm not overlooking a worthy review before I TOFTT?Been here a few times. Its a run of the mill Korean table shower joint. You get undressed, bathed, led to your room, and the rest you can probably figure out. My girl always had fake D cups and a smile on her face as she gave me FS or HE. $. 80 ish overall.

DeGhost
07-03-20, 13:17
Pics on Instagram if you want them. Her recent Texas vacation and lack of mask put me off. Can't take a chance.I was just wondering if she did anything extra or if she's 100 percent straight or whatever.

BigBootyFan
07-03-20, 17:02
Has anyone been to any of the bikini joints with the young hot girls that typically are upsell / no extras artists?? I had success with one girl months ago, who has since quit, but generally we all know the deal at those places. Just wondering if my trip up to Waterford location would be worth it (I believe same owner as the Van Dyke La Toca location).Hey do you have the phone # or link for the Waterford location? Thanks.

Guwman
07-03-20, 17:54
I'm sure that I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but has anyone heard anything about Yuki? Is she back in Michigan? I didn't get the chance to see her prior to COVID and I'm dying to get an appointment with her. I heard she is a lot of fun. PM's are always fine if you feel more comfortable.Back in January, a couple of friends and I took her to the airport. I have one of her suitcases in my basement. She is working in Grand Prairie, Alberta. Nobody can legally cross the border at this time. She will let me know when she needs to get picked up in Detroit. I will definitely announce her return.

Rogmaes
07-03-20, 23:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

There was a million ways you could have said this and not caught this flag. You picked the one way you couldn't.

A2

LameelCono
07-04-20, 12:45
Back in January, a couple of friends and I took her to the airport. I have one of her suitcases in my basement. She is working in Grand Prairie, Alberta. Nobody can legally cross the border at this time. She will let me know when she needs to get picked up in Detroit. I will definitely announce her return.I would be remiss if I didn't update the information in this post. The US-Canada border remains closed to non-essential traffic. The border continues to be open to commercial traffic that keeps the country's economy alive. Most importantly, the border is open to the hundreds of Canadian health care workers that are first-line individuals at hospitals in the core Metro area. Many of these heroes are housed in Downtown Windsor hotels for the sake of their family's health and well-being. As of June 08 2020 cross-border families can now reunite under new exemption. Refer to US Immigration and Border Patrol for details. You can PM me on further information concerning Yuki, aka Celine.

BigBootyFan
07-04-20, 14:38
I was just wondering if she did anything extra or if she's 100 percent straight or whatever.No extras.

TullyBlanchard
07-04-20, 20:06
I listed my experience awhile ago somewhere on the forum about one place in Waterford I visited about a year or so ago. I paid the house fee, which was over a $100 and more due to the options on the menu of bikini top with shorts, bikini top and bottom and topless with bikini bottom but no full nude. I got a beautiful blonde after choosing the bikini top and bottom (I think). It didn't matter much cause we negotiated a price between us in a hush hush manner for reverse and more, which went unspecified. Thus, while she's on the table and accepting my massage, I went to the main area using hands, then tongue where she reached the O twice, or at least faked it well, then I went for the kill and inserted. Not sure she was expecting it but she didn't complain. Session ended and I tried to get her to go it alone when I wanted to see her again, since she said she was a student at Oakland and thought she could use the money. She indicated semester was beginning soon and that was the last I seen / heard from her as she never responded and she left the spa, which she said she was planning to do anyway to finish school. Therefore, that was my first experience with that type of massage place and I haven't tried another again.

If I had to give advice, I would suggest forgoing the expensive menu options which goes to the house and choose the cheapest. The real negotiations are with the gal. If she's wearing full clothes, who cares. Negotiate with her to get them off. She'll get more of the money instead of the house.No rubber?

The New World
07-05-20, 18:06
Somewhere in the North East. Probably Waterford. The second location is Kelly Massage, I had my fill there first. It was a tease place. The third location opened was La Toca. 18 months to two years ago I found a decent girl at Le Toca. Things I've read on this thread were not impressive.

Has anyone been to any of the bikini joints with the young hot girls that typically are upsell / no extras artists?? I had success with one girl months ago, who has since quit, but generally we all know the deal at those places. Just wondering if my trip up to Waterford location would be worth it (I believe same owner as the Van Dyke La Toca location).

LostInDetroit
07-05-20, 20:02
I would be remiss if I didn't update the information in this post. The US-Canada border remains closed to non-essential traffic. The border continues to be open to commercial traffic that keeps the country's economy alive. Most importantly, the border is open to the hundreds of Canadian health care workers that are first-line individuals at hospitals in the core Metro area. Many of these heroes are housed in Downtown Windsor hotels for the sake of their family's health and well-being. As of June 08 2020 cross-border families can now reunite under new exemption. Refer to US Immigration and Border Patrol for details. You can PM me on further information concerning Yuki, aka Celine.Thanks gents for the update. Good to hear that she's doing well up north. Hopefully she will return soon so I can finally get the chance to meet her. I'm sure there's also a few mongers here that can't wait to see her again as well. .

Kinger19
07-06-20, 11:18
Somewhere in the North East. Probably Waterford. The second location is Kelly Massage, I had my fill there first. It was a tease place. The third location opened was La Toca. 18 months to two years ago I found a decent girl at Le Toca. Things I've read on this thread were not impressive.Smoking hot girl, Jess, In the Waterford place. Makes it clear there are no extras though. Just some petting.

Maybe in the future, but prices are high.

IWonderWhy
07-06-20, 13:34
Somewhere in the North East. Probably Waterford. The second location is Kelly Massage, I had my fill there first. It was a tease place. The third location opened was La Toca. 18 months to two years ago I found a decent girl at Le Toca. Things I've read on this thread were not impressive.I only went to the one on Ford Rd. 2 times. First was amazing with full nude, reverse massage, BBBJ, SCI, everything but FS. Second was with a different girl who was all up sell and no fun side. The one up in Waterford was even less fun.

Unless they are loosening up due to current economy, it's not worth the hassle.

Please let me know if things have changed. They hire very hot talent.

The New World
07-06-20, 17:06
Waterford then Kelly and the third place was La Toca on Vandyke. You are speaking of a fourth place on Ford road. What is the name of this place? These are local girls in bikinis on Ford Road? I'm East side.

I only went to the one on Ford Rd. 2 times. First was amazing with full nude, reverse massage, BBBJ, SCI, everything but FS. Second was with a different girl who was all up sell and no fun side. The one up in Waterford was even less fun.

Unless they are loosening up due to current economy, it's not worth the hassle.

Please let me know if things have changed. They hire very hot talent.

Lamarr
07-06-20, 22:24
I haven't hit any of the AMPs since re-opening. Are you all seeing any infection control changes in place since they have opened back up? Room cleaning improvements, use of wipes, whatever.

BigBodyScottie
07-06-20, 22:36
Anybody have a recommendation for a provider that does Manscaping and massage? Prefer Eastside, but willing to drive.

DirtyOne313
07-07-20, 14:56
Waterford then Kelly and the third place was La Toca on Vandyke. You are speaking of a fourth place on Ford road. What is the name of this place? These are local girls in bikinis on Ford Road? I'm East side.Has anyone got anything more than a standard rub down from Waterford lately? PM if its a secret.

Wally2822
07-07-20, 15:08

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206I saw her a couple times awhile back. $150 for the hour. She was in a hotel in Livonia near 6 mile and 275. Massage was on a hotel bed. Massage skills were OK. Minimal teasing. After the flip, she gets completely naked, rubs you some more then positions herself in 69 style to finish you off with a handshake. I did do DATY.

2nd time I went I was hoping to do more but it didn't seem like there was more to be offered. She was nice and clean and very fit.

Stay safe out there.

Gaddi226
07-07-20, 15:09
I am follower of this group for past 2 years and had good advises. Today I went for Massage on a massage parlor on Grandriver and Haggerty. Jenny invited me (She is in her high 30's and looks good and chubby) and I opted for hr and after starting massage I asked for Massage on bum by showing in actions for te*sing. She started and did for around 10 min and it was good. But what comes after the flip is unbelievable and the best t*asing I have ever experienced. Also, made me happy twice in 10 minutes. Damage was 1. 2 (. 7+. 5). Even massage is also good.

One more parlor on Grandriver beside wasabi restaurant which they moved moved recently and they used to be on Grandriver and haggerty. Before corona times, there used be Angel and one more old lady (I think tina or dana), that old lady used to give me the best massages (T*asing). I waiting for her to return I forgot her name.

ToneyExp
07-07-20, 15:47
I was just flaked on by molly (I'd seen her years and years ago it was good) so went to a shiatsu parlor I been to few times in last cpl years. They used to just have sheets now they have that tissue paper table cover like dr office. Take temp when walk in and make you rub your own hands down hand sanitizer. Who know what they do when I left.

It had been atleast a year. Girl was young we both had masks on but she looked good. Seen better at actual AMP but not many (this was AMP but At aoartment one

Massage only seen one or 2 girls not better looking but they showed off what they had). Massage was a 5/10. But. I dreamed she went for ending to start the visit and finish it. Which made me worry of a rush job but lasted full hour. . Being a long time since I been there tipped a little heavy and didn't go for utc but fully explored over. She never discussed tip amount even when starting round 2 and seemed to enjotly the exploring but I think she tries to make that spevual since massage is so So-So. Ill go back soon. Normally would have tipped 40 with how so so it was. Plan to go back soon. I think she might be up for more if I can see her again.

I haven't hit any of the AMPs since re-opening. Are you all seeing any infection control changes in place since they have opened back up? Room cleaning improvements, use of wipes, whatever.

BetaRayBill
07-07-20, 16:31
Anyone remember the masseuse that worked out of the back of HQ for men in Clinton township a few years ago? She got pregnant and disappeared sadly, but said she worked out in Waterford (?) maybe. Hoping I can find her again.