PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Namb1
02-13-12, 21:59
I had a girl who looked youngest of the 3 who had natural a's or be's. This was maybe a month or two ago. I wonder if they change the names on purpose so we don't figure out who's who. The one who I described as meaty has a very flat face.

BryGuy
02-14-12, 06:44
I thought Tutu and Banana were two different people?I honestly don't know. I've seen Banana. She's a younger korean girl. Little chubby, but cute. I have no idea who Tutu is.

Toledo Guy
02-14-12, 14:52
I honestly don't know. I've seen Banana. She's a younger korean girl. Little chubby, but cute. I have no idea who Tutu is.They are one in the same.

BryGuy
02-15-12, 05:38
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-for-daily-specials-everyday-something-new-beautiful-and-no-dissappointment-22/7029106

Anyone ever visited these girls? I have seen them post via-Backpage from time to time, real close to where I live; but never tryed them out. Called once to inquire about rate. On the particular day I called they said $100 hour.

Whosurdaddy104
02-15-12, 18:43
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-for-daily-specials-everyday-something-new-beautiful-and-no-dissappointment-22/7029106

Anyone ever visited these girls? I have seen them post via-Backpage from time to time, real close to where I live; but never tryed them out. Called once to inquire about rate. On the particular day I called they said $100 hour.Http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?8148-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1288812#post1288812

See my review here. Incredibly disappointing because like you, incredibly close. If the link doesn't work, check my profile and find all posts, I only have 19 so you should find it easy.

BryGuy
02-15-12, 21:54
Http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?8148-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1288812#post1288812

See my review here. Incredibly disappointing because like you, incredibly close. If the link doesn't work, check my profile and find all posts, I only have 19 so you should find it easy.Wow! I have read many reviews that explained a horrible experience, but this 1 is the top of the heap. I was waiting to read some sort of Perk in the whole thing. But it never came. So sad that it took you awhile to pop cause "you were bored". I honestly think the only thing that would make this story more messed up if the girl turne out to be a transvestite or something. Lucky for you this was not the case. Bit either way. F*ked up story!

JoesParty
02-16-12, 14:29
Returned to the place (apartment) in Romulus near I-94 yesterday. There's a new girl in from New York; sorry, I'm terrible with names. All I know is that it appears Leena is gone, at least for a while.

New girl is less attractive (4 our of 10) , and the massage was very rough. I asked for medium and nearly had to tell her to back off more than once. She wasn't terribly thorough and asked me to flip after only 25 minutes of my hour. Front technique was good, but we were done way too fast. She shorted me by more than 10 minutes, but, in all honesty, I was ready to leave anyway.

I won't repeat until I know she's gone. Too bad; I really liked this place.

Dabbler1000
02-16-12, 18:57
Returned to the place (apartment) in Romulus near I-94 yesterday. There's a new girl in from New York; sorry, I'm terrible with names. All I know is that it appears Leena is gone, at least for a while.

New girl is less attractive (4 our of 10) , and the massage was very rough. I asked for medium and nearly had to tell her to back off more than once. She wasn't terribly thorough and asked me to flip after only 25 minutes of my hour. Front technique was good, but we were done way too fast. She shorted me by more than 10 minutes, but, in all honesty, I was ready to leave anyway.

I won't repeat until I know she's gone. Too bad; I really liked this place.That's my sentiment exactly. How long do you think it will take?

Toledo Guy
02-16-12, 21:26

I won't repeat until I know she's gone. Too bad; I really liked this place.This is bad news, Leena wasn't that good looking but sounds like see was much better than the new girl. I have been there several times.

Have you ever tried this one in Westland, Near Venoy Road & Michigan Ave, not that far from Leena's place? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

Seems like the same general ad for an Asian Massage. I have been thinking about checking it out, maybe now I will.

BryGuy
02-16-12, 23:56
This is bad news, Leena wasn't that good looking but sounds like see was much better than the new girl. I have been there several times.

Have you ever tried this one in Westland, Near Venoy Road & Michigan Ave, not that far from Leena's place?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

Seems like the same general ad for an Asian Massage. I have been thinking about checking it out, maybe now I will.Called once, asked how much it was per hour and if I needed appointment, got hung up on. LOL. Take that anyway you want.

Dabbler1000
02-17-12, 06:26
This is bad news, Leena wasn't that good looking but sounds like see was much better than the new girl. I have been there several times.

Have you ever tried this one in Westland, Near Venoy Road & Michigan Ave, not that far from Leena's place?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

Seems like the same general ad for an Asian Massage. I have been thinking about checking it out, maybe now I will.Been there once for the half. The lady on the phone speaks good English, the lady that did the massage not so much. Pretty good experience, especially compared to "new girl" at Romulus. Will probably repeat.

BryGuy
02-18-12, 00:11
Checked out Chinese massage on wayne road in Holiday Plaza in westland, been here before. Was expecting just a straight up massage; but the lady that used to run the Chinese Relaxation place off 7 mile in Livonia was here. So as soon as I saw that she was my masseuse, I pretty much knew I was guaranteed a HJ. As far as the details go. She is not the greatest masseuse. Long strokes using baby oil all over. I will say at least they use oil here. Not a big fan of the fry massage some places do. Her trademark is rubbing oil all over the inside of your thighs where she gets close to your balls and plays with them while your face down, once the flip came she started massaging my abdominal area a bit than proceeded to give a nice HJ, she is one that really gets into the HJ. Kinda talking to it while she did it. LOL. Saying things like."Yes. Oh yeah. Cum baby." it was kinda funny but at least she was into it. And like most places she was kinda in a rush to get me off. And I am in no way someone that gets off quick. So she wasnt thrilled about that. But in the end nice HJ. 1 drawback is that she is not 1 to do the full hour. Seems 25 than the flip. Than it is what it is. Prolly 40 minutes total. But it was Ok I guess.

Worker
02-18-12, 09:43

I won't repeat until I know she's gone. Too bad; I really liked this place.I'm pretty much right there with you on that one. This new girl is not attractive IMHO either. I also asked for a medium massage and she was acutually hurting me. In the end, when I sat up on the table, she massaged my neck and I swear I tried to pull away it hurt so bad. She wouldn't let go and kept going. Holy $hit that hurt. She tried to say it would feel better in the end because of it. No way. That biatch is strong.

The only plus is that she popped her top pretty quick but she's also pretty heavy so it's not all that attractive.

Hopefully she's not there long. It sounds like I need to visit these other places nearby you guys are talking about. Are prices comparable?

Brenn Hoffman
02-18-12, 11:43
Been there once for the half. The lady on the phone speaks good English, the lady that did the massage not so much. Pretty good experience, especially compared to "new girl" at Romulus. Will probably repeat.I have been to this place a few times. The lady on the phone with the good english actually gives the best Massage there. I think her name is Jen but not sure. I have also seen a few other ladies there. For the rate of 60 an hour it is not bad no matter who you see. The problem I have is it is in the back of that apartment complex and there is always creeps lurking around! I would not go at night for that reason!

Bobby9999
02-18-12, 13:28

Anyone ever visited these girls? I have seen them post via-Backpage from time to time, real close to where I live; but never tryed them out. Called once to inquire about rate. On the particular day I called they said $100 hour.I saw Anya a couple of months ago. Above average massage, cute girl, and I left happy. I have never seen Amber. If I recall, it was $100 for an hour.

Toledo Guy
02-18-12, 18:58
Been there once for the half. The lady on the phone speaks good English, the lady that did the massage not so much. Pretty good experience, especially compared to "new girl" at Romulus. Will probably repeat.Is a happy ending provided? Other extras?

Worker
02-19-12, 10:48
Went to the Broadway Wellness Center on Broadway / Gratiot downtown Detroit last night for the 1st time. I walked up to the door at 9:58pm and it was locked but the Open sign was lit up. I didn't know what time they closed so I called the # on the sign in the window. A girl answered the phone and I asked if I could get a massage and that I was outside now. She opened the door and let me in but she told me they closed at 10:00pm. I apologized but she said it was ok, not a problem, I could stay.

She was attractive, mid 30's, nice body so I was encouraged. But when a much older, heavier woman came in the room I was dissapointed. She did a nice massage and took care of me on the flip but she kept changing things up too fast to make the final moment a success. I think she may have been mentioned here before. Her technique left something to be desired. She was a trooper and kept trying and trying, adding more oil when needed, but I had to take matters into my own hand in the end. I hate when that F-ing happens.

Needless to say, I didn't leave a tip. I usually don't do that though. I was polite, thanked them (the girl that greeted me) repeatedly for letting me in 'after hours' and left.

Paid $0. 60 for 1/2-hour, the place is very nice, new, clean, spacious, nice tables, nice rooms. I think it's been reported here that there is a stand up shower and a sauna (?).

MRIdude
02-19-12, 14:54
Went to this place last week. Experience is much like at ACU, while maybe the massage was not quite up to ACU standards. Only had time for 30 minutes, but the massage went the entire time and on the flip I was taken care of. While the HE was very good, she stayed far enough away that I could only reach her leg with my hand and didn't go topless at all. Attractive lady, I am guessing 40-45, with a very nice body. Will repeat with an hour session and see if I can get the top off. Paid 60+30.

Namb1
02-19-12, 16:24
Went to this place last week. Experience is much like at ACU, while maybe the massage was not quite up to ACU standards. Only had time for 30 minutes, but the massage went the entire time and on the flip I was taken care of. While the HE was very good, she stayed far enough away that I could only reach her leg with my hand and didn't go topless at all. Attractive lady, I am guessing 40-45, with a very nice body. Will repeat with an hour session and see if I can get the top off. Paid 60+30.I'm pretty convinced it's the same owner. I've tried to get the top of at both places with no luck.

Sobe69
02-20-12, 17:41
Anyone know anything about this blond bombshell? Her massage rates are very steep and I have not been able to get details on a menu. She incited me to the landing Strip for a meeting and greet but I have not checked out the club as yet. Any info would be appreciated as usual!

Levenosky
02-21-12, 00:34
Visited this place again but this time it was a different lady. Since I have not frequented this place, name association is a tough task for me. However, it was a different girl bit heavier compared to last time. Massage was not very good or I should say it was kind of practicing boxing on my back. I had read about a new girl being very rough in massaging, so I guess it was her. By the time she finished the massage I really felt I should see a chiropractor. The HJ was good though, moreover she let me suck those nice set of puppies. Previous reports did not mention anything about her providing FS so I did not ask. If she does provide FS, I would not mind getting hurt (!) again. I am still curious to see the other girl who was there in the apartment (could not see her, only heard her talking ).

Rinhold
02-21-12, 13:36
I'm pretty convinced it's the same owner. I've tried to get the top of at both places with no luck.
Went to this place last week. Experience is much like at ACU, while maybe the massage was not quite up to ACU standards. Only had time for 30 minutes, but the massage went the entire time and on the flip I was taken care of. While the HE was very good, she stayed far enough away that I could only reach her leg with my hand and didn't go topless at all. Attractive lady, I am guessing 40-45, with a very nice body. Will repeat with an hour session and see if I can get the top off. Paid 60+30.I have tried several times to get the top off and see those lovely breasts, but it hasn't worked out for me yet.

StreetLegal
02-21-12, 22:02
Any one have any recent / decent intel / Road on Lakeside Spa on Hayes between 17 and 18 Mile? Seems very low key location. I like visiting AMP's I've never been to before, but if its a waste, then I don't want a taste. Speaking of taste, please lmk what's on the menu and the catch of the day!

Rjack99
02-22-12, 00:10
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nikki-and-riko/7768421

Visited Riko a few weeks ago. Lots of interruptions at first and I was beginning to wonder what was going on (she left twice). Finally, she settled down to the massage. The first half was a bit rough (seemed like she didn't have much technique at first) , but she got better as she went on. The second half was great; she seemed to get into her groove. Finished with a nice touch with her hands. $70 + $20 tip. Very nice personality. I would revisit.

Dabbler1000
02-22-12, 08:11
Is a happy ending provided? Other extras?Yes, HJ included. Not sure if anymore is available. I think its a YMMV thing.

Mallard1
02-22-12, 08:14
Any one have any recent / decent intel / Road on Lakeside Spa on Hayes between 17 and 18 Mile? Seems very low key location. I like visiting AMP's I've never been to before, but if its a waste, then I don't want a taste. Speaking of taste, please lmk what's on the menu and the catch of the day!Typical rub and tug nothing special occasionally the tits come out to play. I am horrible with names so I don't have a recommendation as for a girl but I have 3 different ladies. But you will leave happy.

StreetLegal
02-23-12, 23:19
Typical rub and tug nothing special occasionally the tits come out to play. I am horrible with names so I don't have a recommendation as for a girl but I have 3 different ladies. But you will leave happy.I went there this evening around 7'ish and it was closed. Surprising since the hours on the door always say 9am-10pm. Is that normal or just a fluke (maybe there was a family emergecy)? I'll give a report once I get in. Still waiting for any other reports / responses from others!

Wild Ride
02-24-12, 06:31
I went there this evening around 7'ish and it was closed. Surprising since the hours on the door always say 9am-10pm. Is that normal or just a fluke (maybe there was a family emergecy)? I'll give a report once I get in. Still waiting for any other reports / responses from others!Was there twice about 1 1/2 yrs ago. First time had older 45-50 heavy set woman, massage was fair, she tried to be erotic just not my type. Ending was well executed. While heading out the door I saw the back of a much thin woman with long hair. So 2 wks latter I return and got her this time. Massage was good but stricktly legit, not erotic. Never went back too many other places with around that offer consistant service.

Have read several reports of inconsistant service since then.

Detroit Brian
02-24-12, 12:34
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nikki-and-riko/7768421

This report could have just as easily gone in the Backpage forum, or even the Ann Arbor forum, but they advertise on Detroit BP under "therapeutic massage" so I put it here.

Have been dreaming of this place for the past 2-3 years, and although the personnel has changed from time to time, I have never left with less than HE. They used to advertise on CL and now BP, and don't let the phrase "professional massage only" fool you. They actually do acupuncture there, done by the "Dr" who is a 40ish cute asian lady who I have also had massages from. Nothing more than HE with her, though.

They always have one Asian girl and one American girl to do "massages," and YMMV with each. Most recently saw Nikki, had a 30 minute appt for $50 (you always pay everything at the end. Even the house fee) and got FS for another 60. She is a bigger girl, with a belly, but does have very nice natural boobs. You kind of have to play the game a little here. Like not covering yourself, making comments about how good looking they are, showing delight when they go near your ass, etc. It is kind of fun to play the game a little, and go with the unknown. No shower here, BTW. And if you ask for the Dr. To do your massage, she will do prostate on request.

Be careful out there.

Skifreak
02-25-12, 00:45
So due to that I was lazy today I didn't want to drive far for a massage. I decided to try out pine tree and I was kinda thrown for a loop. Got there and typical AMP. Ring the floor bell and someone let's you in. So I do the normal Shit then the massage lady walks in wearing shorts and a tight shirt with a shorter lab coat over it. At this point I though I had seen here somewhere before but I could not place her. Shorthand massage with not even a hun of extras. On way out saw another older lady and then it him me. It was the same person from the place on fort st in riverview. Hell if I would of know that I would of never went. Oh well next time I will just have to get off my ass and drive somewhere. Cya.

Worker
02-25-12, 12:16
Had a dream about Broadway Wellness Center. Place was very nice. The girl I got was cuter than any other AMP I've been to before. I don't know how to spell it but her name was "guy". She had a tight body and a nice round butt. Most places I've been to before the girls were older and had flat butts. She didn't allow roaming but did a release. She told me there's 2 other girls that work there, I'm not sure if that meant at the time or in general. .60 for a half hour plus a. 20 tip.Can anyone confirm this girls name? I don't want to get the old lady that I had last time and I want to call advance for this girl.

BryGuy
02-25-12, 19:44
So due to that I was lazy today I didn't want to drive far for a massage. I decided to try out pine tree and I was kinda thrown for a loop. Got there and typical AMP. Ring the floor bell and someone let's you in. So I do the normal Shit then the massage lady walks in wearing shorts and a tight shirt with a shorter lab coat over it. At this point I though I had seen here somewhere before but I could not place her. Shorthand massage with not even a hun of extras. On way out saw another older lady and then it him me. It was the same person from the place on fort st in riverview. Hell if I would of know that I would of never went. Oh well next time I will just have to get off my ass and drive somewhere. Cya.I stopped off at this place weeks ago and noone answered the bell. And it's not like a did 1 quick ring and walked away. Sounds like I did not miss anything. As far as the other spot you were refering to in riverview, Ya I checked that place once awhile back as well. Earthtone Spa and Gifts. Looks like a house. But its used for massages I guess. Some old korean lady was my masseuse. No hint of extras. I did not ask either. Kinda just wanted to leave. Lot of places like this. Crappy massage. And your done.

NastyNardo
02-27-12, 12:06
So due to that I was lazy today I didn't want to drive far for a massage. I decided to try out pine tree and I was kinda thrown for a loop. Got there and typical AMP. Ring the floor bell and someone let's you in. So I do the normal Shit then the massage lady walks in wearing shorts and a tight shirt with a shorter lab coat over it. At this point I though I had seen here somewhere before but I could not place her. Shorthand massage with not even a hun of extras. On way out saw another older lady and then it him me. It was the same person from the place on fort st in riverview. Hell if I would of know that I would of never went. Oh well next time I will just have to get off my ass and drive somewhere. Cya.I've learned in a short time that the lab coat means a no go. Theres got to be something worthwhile for us downriver peeps.

FindingGold
02-27-12, 14:26
Stopped in m1 today for a service call. Meet with the new girl, but didn't catch her name. She spoke English pretty decent, and gave a decent performance. I think I really like the AMPs because of all the extra stuff they do for you. Table shower, nice massage, and a good warm up. Unlike so many BP workers who rush you in and out a fast ass they can. There is definitely something to be said when a place knows you well.Any info on what the new girl looked like? Seems like when M1 gets a new girl she doesn't last long.

Brenn Hoffman
02-27-12, 16:25
Any info on what the new girl looked like? Seems like when M1 gets a new girl she doesn't last long.New girls name is Su, she is short, pretty face nice smile. Real thick ass for an Asian, thicker legs, small boobs. She is very nice and a good change from the current 2 that have been there for a while!

Member #4638
02-27-12, 22:59
I stopped off at this place weeks ago and noone answered the bell. And it's not like a did 1 quick ring and walked away. Sounds like I did not miss anything. As far as the other spot you were refering to in riverview, Ya I checked that place once awhile back as well. Earthtone Spa and Gifts. Looks like a house. But its used for massages I guess. Some old korean lady was my masseuse. No hint of extras. I did not ask either. Kinda just wanted to leave. Lot of places like this. Crappy massage. And your done.I had extras there about 6 years ago. It was a woman in her mid 40's and imagine she is about 50s now. Average massage, not very good looking but not unattractive. HR for a tip but not worth going back. There is a place called Best Massage out in Flat Rock I believe. Again, years ago I went and there was a very pretty girl working there that had a nice menu. But pricing / menu options are pointless since it has been so long. I do remember my time at Earthtone now that the name has triggered a memory. Best to just go to M1 and the more popular ones. Does anyone know of any nice spinner types working at any of M1 / DT / Magic / Etc. M1 used to be The Spot but I refuse to go there now. DT had a decent chick a few months ago named Candy but she is gone (gave an amazing massage too. The best. Chiropractic and all). Sunrise is a joke despite Naomi looking pretty decent. PM me if needed. Thanks.

Sobe69
02-28-12, 13:12
Complete waste of time and money. I can't even call it a massage, it you like an elbow grinding into your back then she is perfect. The ending was horrible as well.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-deserve-some-time-out/4859159

Looking Around
02-28-12, 14:02
I had extras there about 6 years ago. It was a woman in her mid 40's and imagine she is about 50s now. Average massage, not very good looking but not unattractive. HR for a tip but not worth going back. There is a place called Best Massage out in Flat Rock I believe. Again, years ago I went and there was a very pretty girl working there that had a nice menu. But pricing / menu options are pointless since it has been so long. I do remember my time at Earthtone now that the name has triggered a memory. Best to just go to M1 and the more popular ones. Does anyone know of any nice spinner types working at any of M1 / DT / Magic / Etc. M1 used to be The Spot but I refuse to go there now. DT had a decent chick a few months ago named Candy but she is gone (gave an amazing massage too. The best. Chiropractic and all). Sunrise is a joke despite Naomi looking pretty decent. PM me if needed. Thanks.It's no longer the best LOL. Got busted a year or two ago.

BryGuy
02-28-12, 15:04
New girls name is Su, she is short, pretty face nice smile. Real thick ass for an Asian, thicker legs, small boobs. She is very nice and a good change from the current 2 that have been there for a while!Read your report about a new girl working at M1. She thicker than Banana? Banana is not a little girl. Not saying she's plump. Just she has some thickness to be sure. Also. How is the new girl as far as "extras" go. Always nice to get some information on providers.

Jello Shooter
02-28-12, 15:38
Since I am so close to this place (4 minutes away) and since I also heard it has HE I decided to check this place out. Setting up an appointment was easy since it was just walk in availability. Upon entering I was met by a female by the name of Savana (?) not very good english and I found out she is korean. As far as looks I would rate her about a 7. She started off with a decent massage which was. 8 up front, I told her to back off a couple times because she is pretty rough. On the flip she was very obvious as what was going to follow, she said I have more time and asked what I would like for her to massage. I guided her hands toward my package and she said "OK but don't tell anyone." Her HE technique was very good and slow and I feel like I am a great judge of HJ's because I like them and have had so many. On my HJ scale she would rate a 8. 5, she let me roam while she was finishing me off. I only felt up her ass but feel like I could of easily went for the puppies without any problems. The great thing is I noticed she did not do any upselling from the transfer from massage into HE. I tipped her. 4 because I will be back for sure, and I will try to seek more.

BryGuy
02-29-12, 05:46
Since I am so close to this place (4 minutes away) and since I also heard it has HE I decided to check this place out. Setting up an appointment was easy since it was just walk in availability. Upon entering I was met by a female by the name of Savana (?) not very good english and I found out she is korean. As far as looks I would rate her about a 7. She started off with a decent massage which was. 8 up front, I told her to back off a couple times because she is pretty rough. On the flip she was very obvious as what was going to follow, she said I have more time and asked what I would like for her to massage. I guided her hands toward my package and she said "OK but don't tell anyone." Her HE technique was very good and slow and I feel like I am a great judge of HJ's because I like them and have had so many. On my HJ scale she would rate a 8. 5, she let me roam while she was finishing me off. I only felt up her ass but feel like I could of easily went for the puppies without any problems. The great thing is I noticed she did not do any upselling from the transfer from massage into HE. I tipped her. 4 because I will be back for sure, and I will try to seek more.Definitely a nice place, been there twice, had same woman both times. Unfortunatly did not catch her name. Most likely same woman you are describing. I assume it is cause she did the same thing with me. Kind of brought up the suggestion for a HJ, but followed it up with the "don't tell anyone tho". Which telle me she is very open to it. But the owner wants the place to be legit. It's all good. She was not too rough with me massage wise. I thought she did quite well

Brenn Hoffman
02-29-12, 11:11
Not as thick as tutu / banana. Cg, rcg, mish.I would agree with Plumber! Tutu is thick all over the new girl just has a thick ass! Menu is standard M1 and she is cool with 2 shots in goal!

Did not try Greek, so not she how she feels about that!

SilentDatvon
03-01-12, 23:55
Took a stop at M1 yesterday and seen the new girl. I didn't catch her name but from previous postings I guess it's Su. Pretty much the same service as mentioned below BBBJCIM for the first shot and of course second shot multiple positions pretty standard there. She is about 5' 3" a little thicker than Shampoo cute face and all out pretty in my book. I like a little meat on the bones. Overall same experience as with Shampoo and Tutu but a good change of being able to see a new girl there.

StreetLegal
03-01-12, 23:56
I went there this evening around 7'ish and it was closed. Surprising since the hours on the door always say 9am-10pm. Is that normal or just a fluke (maybe there was a family emergecy)? I'll give a report once I get in. Still waiting for any other reports / responses from others!So I go there around 7PM and its open this time. Open door, buzzer sounds. I wait in lobby and no one comes out. I hear a woman and man (assume customer on massage table) talking in a room. I open the door again to sound the buzzer. Nothing. So I assume only one lady works there. So I left.

I tried to TOFTT. Buts its difficult when no one will GOFTT (give).

Ksolaris2000
03-02-12, 02:12
Definitely a nice place, been there twice, had same woman both times. Unfortunatly did not catch her name. Most likely same woman you are describing. I assume it is cause she did the same thing with me. Kind of brought up the suggestion for a HJ, but followed it up with the "don't tell anyone tho". Which telle me she is very open to it. But the owner wants the place to be legit. It's all good. She was not too rough with me massage wise. I thought she did quite wellI went there when they first opened. I had a Korean girl named Jenny and there was no pretense of being legit. Very sensual massage and on the flip, first order of business was a very nice HJ and then finished the massage.

Nemesis1080
03-02-12, 10:13
In town for business, so decided to try out Van Dyke Spa in Sterling Heights. Got the one hour for. 80 with Sunny. Not a looker but not ugly either, nice tight body though. She did the massage without any oil or lotion so it didn't feel as good as it could have because her technique was good. Actually got the whole hour of massaging. I didn't think it was going to end well because she kept draping me when I tried to take it off. But on the flip, I took off the covers and then she asked if I wanted my cash and prizes massaged to which I nodded yes. She didn't use oil on this massage either do it didn't feel as good as it could have. Left a. 20 tip upon leaving.

Sobe69
03-02-12, 14:55
I dreamed of this BBW short with long hair. Average light touch massage but the BBJ and CIM is something you must experience. She worked non stop for several mins like it was her first meal of the day LOL. Good personality and nice private location. Also after CIM she kept going until I had to pry her off.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fbsm/7972909

I am not into writting much about me never really have been the type to. But I can write to you and tell you that I am a down to earth girl next door type a person. BBW, natural redhead. I take being discreet as a must not as an option. I have a pet free private location in warren, professional grade uncented creams so you don't feel like you've just stepped out of a oilly flower shop. I do have a shower you are welcomed to use (just bring your own shower supplies) Same day appointments or book in advance. For my privacy and yours I do not post pictures my phone number. Email me for more info. Donations start 100hr.

QuestForFun
03-04-12, 08:00
Another service call to m1 today. Saw Tutu. She has lost some weight and looks pretty good. I really enjoy the table shower. Massage was right to business imm assuming because they were getting busy. I heard the bell ring 3 times in 15 minutes. Great BBBJ from what I remembered. She jumped on after a few minutes and I didn't remember a cover going on so I dismounted her, noticed the lack of latex and stopped the party. Killed it for me totally. It might sound crass, but I jumped in my van, pissed in gas station coffee cup and wiped it down thoroughly with an antibacterial wipe.

Now I'm nervous, stupid and paranoid. She also had some vertical boob scars that I dontt remember seeing before.I've always been asked if I would like a cover, never gotten anything from the girls there in my 20+ visits. Just keep an eye on things, you should be ok.

BryGuy
03-04-12, 13:48
I've always been asked if I would like a cover, never gotten anything from the girls there in my 20+ visits. Just keep an eye on things, you should be ok.I have never been asked about them. They just usually always use them. Now granted I have not visited a crazy amount of times. But in the times I have went. The girls always have the condoms ready and there has never been a discussion about using them, it's just a given that it's going on. If things are changing. Maybe it's not worth going there anymore. Hmmm

Anansi
03-04-12, 13:56
Another service call to m1 today. Saw Tutu. She has lost some weight and looks pretty good. I really enjoy the table shower. Massage was right to business imm assuming because they were getting busy. I heard the bell ring 3 times in 15 minutes. Great BBBJ from what I remembered. She jumped on after a few minutes and I didn't remember a cover going on so I dismounted her, noticed the lack of latex and stopped the party. Killed it for me totally. It might sound crass, but I jumped in my van, pissed in gas station coffee cup and wiped it down thoroughly with an antibacterial wipe.

Now I'm nervous, stupid and paranoid. She also had some vertical boob scars that I dontt remember seeing before.I make it a point to bring my own. They don't normally have ones for larger sized fellows.

Most of these places are located near a gas station or CVS. Just take your health into your own hands.

Red51
03-04-12, 16:04
I've always been asked if I would like a cover, never gotten anything from the girls there in my 20+ visits. Just keep an eye on things, you should be ok.Just curious, are you saying you've been asked and declined or accepted a cover?

QuestForFun
03-04-12, 20:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

QuestForFun
03-05-12, 05:34
Just curious, are you saying you've been asked and declined or accepted a cover?That would be none of your business one way or other THANK U!

My origin reply was flagged. Please don't make assumptions.

Djpgsd
03-05-12, 20:52
Well I TOFTH the other day. I wanted to see if we had a real Tantra massage place here in the big D. We do not, so I will pass along the info so no one else gets screwed. So these girls have two places one north and one south of 696 and Woodward. The girl I talked to on the phone was white and I ended up with was black. No big deal but I don't like surprises. So she told me she was the only trained Tantra massage girl and she tough the other two girls. Her massage sucked, her HJ was worse. I have been to a real Tantra place in New York and it was great. This girl rubbed and played with my boy's for 40 minutes before I exploded harder then I have ever done in my life. So in a nut shell stay away from this place.

Nude =$.50.

Tantra = $$

Phone 248-284-3297

TheOnly1
03-05-12, 22:59
I'm a fan of older gals, so I gave Mandy in Canton / Westland a call. She's just as she appears in her BP photos. She lives in a condo complex-safe as can be. Easy to make arrangements. Cost was 150 for the hour. She did not ask for money upfront. She did ask if I wanted a bit of a "rub" or I just wanted to "get to it". I asked for the rub first. It was okay, but not special as far as massage goes. The "get to it" was fine, nothing special. She's a bit chatty for my tastes (chatty about subjects other that the subject at hand). She says she often does double teams with her sister (a late 30 something blonde on BP listed in Dearborn-she does not have great reviews as I recall). I was not dissatisfied, but not so enthused as to want to return soon. A bit expensive for only fair services.

Jooop
03-06-12, 04:45
Well I TOFTH the other day. I wanted to see if we had a real Tantra massage place here in the big D. We do not, so I will pass along the info so no one else gets screwed. So these girls have two places one north and one south of 696 and Woodward. The girl I talked to on the phone was white and I ended up with was black. No big deal but I don't like surprises. So she told me she was the only trained Tantra massage girl and she tough the other two girls. Her massage sucked, her HJ was worse. I have been to a real Tantra place in New York and it was great. This girl rubbed and played with my boy's for 40 minutes before I exploded harder then I have ever done in my life. So in a nut shell stay away from this place.

Nude =$.50.

Tantra = $$

Phone 248-284-3297Dam $.50 & 200 for a hand job for that kind of money thats escort and some of them give massages.

Levenosky
03-06-12, 12:15
I'm a fan of older gals, so I gave Mandy in Canton / Westland a call. She's just as she appears in her BP photos. She lives in a condo complex-safe as can be. Easy to make arrangements. Cost was 150 for the hour. She did not ask for money upfront. She did ask if I wanted a bit of a "rub" or I just wanted to "get to it". I asked for the rub first. It was okay, but not special as far as massage goes. The "get to it" was fine, nothing special. She's a bit chatty for my tastes (chatty about subjects other that the subject at hand). She says she often does double teams with her sister (a late 30 something blonde on BP listed in Dearborn-she does not have great reviews as I recall). I was not dissatisfied, but not so enthused as to want to return soon. A bit expensive for only fair services.If you are talking about Mir*nd* from dearborn who has a sis in westland that does a duo then it is not worth at all. Way too expensive and poor services. The only better part of it is she offers a trip to Greece if you like that. The Dearborn lady is a total rusher, also she is in her older 40s.

TheOnly1
03-06-12, 13:52
Levenosky has hit the nail unerringly on the head.

Dabbler1000
03-06-12, 21:34
If you are talking about Mir*nd* from dearborn who has a sis in westland that does a duo then it is not worth at all. Way too expensive and poor services. The only better part of it is she offers a trip to Greece if you like that. The Dearborn lady is a total rusher, also she is in her older 40s.I'd have to agree with TheOnly1. I thought her sister's name was Ver*ica though.

Sjon58
03-07-12, 02:12
Visited Cindy in mid-January. First time there. Very good massage. Cindy was a real sexy Chinese lady. Worked inside of thighs and all around the wee one but HE was not on the menu. Reports on other sites suggest that this is the norm. $70 for the massage. If you are just looking for a very good massage I would recommend. Anything else. Move on down the road.

I was recently reading an article about an AMP bust in Troy so they might be taking it legit for a while.

Member #4638
03-07-12, 19:47

Now I'm nervous, stupid and paranoid. She also had some vertical boob scars that I dontt remember seeing before.Sorry to hear about that. I'm going to PM you some info.

MojoFallin
03-08-12, 18:48
Went to M1 last week and seen Tutu again. Very similar experience as Plumber. Usually she doesn't ask about a condom because I always do. This time she lubed me up on the flip and tried to jump on. Had to stop her. I think she does this when she is in a hurry and wants a quicker finish. Usually though she is unrushed and good experience. She is very cute and has lost a little weight. She has had scars as long as I remember. May have had bad boobs removed. How is new girl?

CostasCarl
03-09-12, 00:26
Sorry to hear about that. I'm going to PM you some info.I went there and the bell was ringing every 5 minutes. Good service, but I am concerned about not having cover. I never go for anything BB. Giovani I have to PM you about a few things. I hope you don't mind.

Member #4638
03-10-12, 22:07
Went to M1 for the first time in about 4 years. What a change this place has undergone. Cindy isn't there and the lack of quality there is bad; along with the number of people that go now; probably from this site. .50 door, .60 to see Banana. Good 30 minute massage, BBBJ cfs and I was done. The door rang twice when I was there. It seems to be a cess pool. Though Banana is skinny and relatively attractive I am very sick of the middle aged women running these places. I have not heard of or found a spinner in their 20s at DT, M1, ACU on 7 mile, or anywhere else. I think my parlor days are going to rest. Granted, the massage was decent and my fee was 110 out the door. I imagine many people pay more but I felt that was fair and left.

Just a note of caution, while the condom remained intact I noticed Banana used a lube prior. Any oil based lube can cause a massive increase in condom breakage. Along with the fact that Tutu reportedly doesn't even use condoms all the time, along with the amount of people that are going there, I am not sure the cost / benefit is very good anymore. Overall, an OK experience but one I won't repeat. I put this level of service and quality at almost the same level as any other parlor around. If any senior members have insight into a gem or two please PM me. I am a senior member who reports.

CostasCarl
03-11-12, 08:43
Went to M1 for the first time in about 4 years. What a change this place has undergone. Cindy isn't there and the lack of quality there is bad; along with the number of people that go now; probably from this site. .50 door, .60 to see Banana. Good 30 minute massage, BBBJ cfs and I was done. The door rang twice when I was there. It seems to be a cess pool. Though Banana is skinny and relatively attractive I am very sick of the middle aged women running these places. I have not heard of or found a spinner in their 20s at DT, M1, ACU on 7 mile, or anywhere else. I think my parlor days are going to rest. Granted, the massage was decent and my fee was 110 out the door. I imagine many people pay more but I felt that was fair and left.

Just a note of caution, while the condom remained intact I noticed Banana used a lube prior. Any oil based lube can cause a massive increase in condom breakage. Along with the fact that Tutu reportedly doesn't even use condoms all the time, along with the amount of people that are going there, I am not sure the cost / benefit is very good anymore. Overall, an OK experience but one I won't repeat. I put this level of service and quality at almost the same level as any other parlor around. If any senior members have insight into a gem or two please PM me. I am a senior member who reports.A few days ago I PMd you regarding this and another thing. This answers part of my query and thanks for posting. I agree with your note. "Just a note of caution, while the condom remained intact I noticed Banana used a lube prior. Any oil based lube can cause a massive increase in condom breakage. Along with the fact that Tutu reportedly doesn't even use condoms all the time, along with the amount of people that are going there, I am not sure the cost / benefit is very good anymore". You are dead right about this. I am not going there any more.

BryGuy
03-11-12, 09:30

Just a note of caution, while the condom remained intact I noticed Banana used a lube prior. Any oil based lube can cause a massive increase in condom breakage. Along with the fact that Tutu reportedly doesn't even use condoms all the time, along with the amount of people that are going there, I am not sure the cost / benefit is very good anymore. Overall, an OK experience but one I won't repeat. I put this level of service and quality at almost the same level as any other parlor around. If any senior members have insight into a gem or two please PM me. I am a senior member who reports.It seems m1 has lost what made it a notch above all the other AMPs around. The unrushed and feeling safe is a thing of the past. I have not visited a parlor recently, kinda seems like a good thing.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Throtbngr
03-11-12, 13:44
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage-30/5749835 Last time I was there got a decent massage from a caucasian female who was filling in so I decided to go back. The woman I got this time was old very skinny and didn't look well. It showed in her massage which was lackluster at best with a rushed HJ Crazy thing she kept blowing at my little friend during the HE from about 4 inches away from it? Is this some kind of ancient Chinese secret technique that's supposed to make the end result move along faster? LOL Def will not repeat at this one! Unfortunately they are owned by the same people who have a place in Romulus, Westland and DQ and 696 that all have a high turnover rate!

Ksolaris2000
03-11-12, 19:55
Crazy thing she kept blowing at my little friend during the HE from about 4 inches away from it? Is this some kind of ancient Chinese secret technique that's supposed to make the end result move along faster?A while back I went to the place on Middlebelt. There was a young Korean girl named Jenny there that did the exact same thing. Kept thinking she was going to get her face painted she was so close. Never had that before or since.

NastyNardo
03-11-12, 21:20
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage-30/5749835

Last time I was there got a decent massage from a caucasian female who was filling in so I decided to go back. The woman I got this time was old very skinny and didn't look well. It showed in her massage which was lackluster at best with a rushed HJ Crazy thing she kept blowing at my little friend during the HE from about 4 inches away from it? Is this some kind of ancient Chinese secret technique that's supposed to make the end result move along faster? LOL Def will not repeat at this one! Unfortunately they are owned by the same people who have a place in Romulus, Westland and DQ and 696 that all have a high turnover rate!She gave you a BJ man.

Rinhold
03-11-12, 21:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage-30/5749835

Last time I was there got a decent massage from a caucasian female who was filling in so I decided to go back. The woman I got this time was old very skinny and didn't look well. It showed in her massage which was lackluster at best with a rushed HJ Crazy thing she kept blowing at my little friend during the HE from about 4 inches away from it? Is this some kind of ancient Chinese secret technique that's supposed to make the end result move along faster? LOL Def will not repeat at this one! Unfortunately they are owned by the same people who have a place in Romulus, Westland and DQ and 696 that all have a high turnover rate!I've always wondered about this place. I called once and spoke to a woman on the phone. Similar deal to what you describe. She said the a Caucasian female was filling in for the Asian woman. She said I could go to Westland if it was a problem. I ended up going to Magic instead. Sounds like I didn't miss out.

Namb1
03-13-12, 19:16
Can anyone confirm this girls name? I don't want to get the old lady that I had last time and I want to call advance for this girl.Went to broadway again and there was a really old chick who waited on me. At the flip I got her to go get another girl to help her. She brought the attractive girl in with her whos name was Linda.

Cliff2005
03-15-12, 12:09
Dropped in last week, saw Judy Pd. 8 up front for a one hour massage. I'm accustomed to paying. 6 for this but reviews have been good. Nice hard massage which is what I requested. After the flip got hand release no questions asked. No discussion of $$$. Tipped her. 4 for her efforts. Nice experience Will return.

John Draven
03-15-12, 19:13
Had not been to M1 for awhile. Had to save up money. Got my tax refund and figured I splurged a little for myself. Indeed I did. LOL. Went to M1 last week had a good experience. This time I had Banana or whatever we reference her as. I just know her as my little cum hole. Nice massage. Told her I want more massage first. Then followed by deep blow job and I made sure she was sucking hard. Then mish, doggie and the whole nine yard with her all covered of course. What I like to do normally with Shampoo which I asked to do with Banana is before I explode I like to finish in mish style pull the cover off and blast her pussy as close as possible. Put the cover back on and pound away for a few minutes until I am completely limp. I realize I was there for for over an hour. Left happy, unloaded several weeks of backed up pipe line, and got my money worth from uncle Sam.

Would like to hit up the Middlebelt AMPs because I am always near the area. Can someone provide the name and the yound providers name. I don't want the old hag. PM if you want.

Boredndearborn
03-16-12, 16:53
[QUOTE=Darkbcl; 1394865]I dreamed of this BBW short with long hair. Average light touch massage but the BBJ and CIM is something you must experience. She worked non stop for several mins like it was her first meal of the day LOL. Good personality and nice private location. Also after CIM she kept going until I had to pry her off.

Darkbcl, I will concur with you on the BBBJ and CIM. Definitely worth the drive.

Michigan Guy
03-18-12, 09:14
Stopped by at M-1 a couple days ago. Mamasan said "new Shampoo" you'll like. It turns out to be Banana who I believe I have met before. A cups, not skinny but definitely not heavy. Decent activity, probably best attempt at a massage of the group. Good table shower, nice french skills. Brought cover but never got a chance to use it due to the french language training.

Stay safe.

Michigan Guy

QuestForFun
03-18-12, 11:54
I've been there a few times in the last week or two and have not seen shampo. Hopefully she is not gone.I hope Won / Shampoo is not gone! She was the only good option at M-1. In my opinion!

Jf Woodmack
03-21-12, 16:22
Took a trip to DT on Sunday and what a major disappointment. Mamasan met me at the door and asked that I pay the girl and not her. She actually refused to take my money. Thought this was odd but didn't read too much into it. After a short wait, in came an older slender woman I would guess was in her early 50's. Attractive with a nice spinner type body. Gave her my 60 for the full hour and off we went. Took her time with the TS and it was pretty good. Back in the room, she dried me off and left for a few minutes again. Came back and began the massage. Fairly good, but not the best. On the flip she paid light attention to the captain and whispered in my ear asking if I was going to treat her good. I said absolutely, and she asked, how nice? I told her I could be about $.0 nice and she said no. She then proceeded to tell me that she was new here and did not like the place. She was used to getting. 60 for a HJ and here they are expected much more. She basically told me that nothing other that HJ was on the menu. Of course I said yes. Better that than nothing. All in all, a very unfullfilling trip and I will not go back any time soon. You have to spend your $$$ before you find out that you're not going to get what you came for (no pun intended).

Bobby9999
03-21-12, 19:39
I've been there a couple of times in the last month. As long as you get one of the younger two, it's pretty good. $60 / hh, $80h. I typically tip another $20, but it's not required. Definitely a worthwhile option, but nothing I'd drive out of my way for.

Brenn Hoffman
03-22-12, 09:54
I hope Won / Shampoo is not gone! She was the only good option at M-1. In my opinion!She is still there, I saw her Monday, same service as always!

BryGuy
03-22-12, 14:46
Took a trip to DT on Sunday and what a major disappointment. Mamasan met me at the door and asked that I pay the girl and not her. She actually refused to take my money. Thought this was odd but didn't read too much into it. After a short wait, in came an older slender woman I would guess was in her early 50's. Attractive with a nice spinner type body. Gave her my 60 for the full hour and off we went. Took her time with the TS and it was pretty good. Back in the room, she dried me off and left for a few minutes again. Came back and began the massage. Fairly good, but not the best. On the flip she paid light attention to the captain and whispered in my ear asking if I was going to treat her good. I said absolutely, and she asked, how nice? I told her I could be about $.0 nice and she said no. She then proceeded to tell me that she was new here and did not like the place. She was used to getting. 60 for a HJ and here they are expected much more. She basically told me that nothing other that HJ was on the menu. Of course I said yes. Better that than nothing. All in all, a very unfullfilling trip and I will not go back any time soon. You have to spend your $$$ before you find out that you're not going to get what you came for (no pun intended).Yea. This place is not good. At all. If this is not the older woman I encountered here (I think it was Jackie) tho she never did say. It's actually a worse quality provider; which I did not think was possible. DT should be shut down. Seriously

Member #4967
03-23-12, 13:57
Yea. This place is not good. At all. If this is not the older woman I encountered here (I think it was Jackie) tho she never did say. It's actually a worse quality provider; which I did not think was possible. DT should be shut down. SeriouslyJust because your service wasn't good doesn't mean other people don't receive or like this place. I've rarely gotten great service on my first trip and if your a cheap ass obviously you won't get decent service. I'm a regular customer there and prefer Jackie way beyond the "possibly" younger girls supposedly working at M-1. Jackie's older, but still a tiny spinner with a no kids tight poon, unlike the cavernous holes I've encountered at M-1 or Magic for that matter. I get a great massage and unlike any other Spa around I can get a steam sauna, M-1 doesn't even have a dry sauna. I won't even get a shower there unless summer time. Don't like freezein my nuts off goin back to room.

So if you don't like the place fine, go someplace else, but stop trying to put one of the few other spa's around that offer a full menu out of business. Your constant complaining makes me wonder if your not a customer and just another owner trying to pry customers away.

BryGuy
03-23-12, 14:37
Just because your service wasn't good doesn't mean other people don't receive or like this place. I've rarely gotten great service on my first trip and if your a cheap ass obviously you won't get decent service. I'm a regular customer there and prefer Jackie way beyond the "possibly" younger girls supposedly working at M-1. Jackie's older, but still a tiny spinner with a no kids tight poon, unlike the cavernous holes I've encountered at M-1 or Magic for that matter. I get a great massage and unlike any other Spa around I can get a steam sauna, M-1 doesn't even have a dry sauna. I won't even get a shower there unless summer time. Don't like freezein my nuts off goin back to room.

So if you don't like the place fine, go someplace else, but stop trying to put one of the few other spa's around that offer a full menu out of business. Your constant complaining makes me wonder if your not a customer and just another owner trying to pry customers away.I understand your quote that just because I hated it. Donty hate it cause some may actually like it. My only reply to that is. How would one Like getting a half hearted massage by an elderly unattractive woman that is obviously not into what she is doing. Now as far as not liking the older women. I wouldn't mid if they were either easy to get along with or perhaps attractive. But jackie was neither. And believe me I'm not an owner of a Spa. I'm a dis-satisfied customer. As far as the tight poon comment. LOL. I wouldn't even want to try and see if thats true.

Member #4967
03-23-12, 17:43
I never thought Asians and cavernous holes would be referenced in the same sentence. LOL. One of my M1 complaints is the half depth kitty. LOL.

Different strokes for different folks guys.I've gotten the half depth hole treatment also. Its because Won will back away from ya at the same time as your shoveing it in. At one point during a session she kept doing and ended up falling off the table, no bullshit actually happened.

As far as Jackie being unattractive, shes not the looker she once was but i think still pretty hot for a woman her age.

Ksolaris2000
03-24-12, 00:14
Saw her ad on CL and BP and decided to try her out. She works in a office complex. Called her and she seemed nice enough on the phone, told me she is giving a discount for new clients, so I made an appointment. She looks better than her picture (she told me it was 6 years old) , she is about 26yo. She had a white lab coat hanging in the room with the AMS logo on it, so I assume she is a graduate of Li Coger's school. Her massage style was very much the same as Li's, long deliberate strokes, very relaxing. She used no draping while doing the back massage, but she stayed clear of any of the more sensitive areas. When my hand brush against her leg, she moved my hand back on the table. On the flip she got a towel out and held it up, then covered me. During her leg work she stayed clear of the sensitive areas and if the towel moved, she repositioned it, making sure everything was covered. Because of all this I did not ask for any extras because it did not seem like they were available. I may go back again because the massage was very good and she was very friendly, just to see if anything changes.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2917939059.html

Ksolaris2000
03-24-12, 01:02
Went to see Anna in Romulus today, I have known her for a while now and she is one of my ATF and gives me a real GFE. I also met Leena while I was there she looks to be in her late 40's. Anna is 33 and takes the calls for both locations and was working at the Dequindre location today when I called, but came to Romulus to see me. Anna has told me that she gives me special favors (FS) and from some of the review on this site she may be telling me the truth, so YMMV greatly from this report. We both got undressed and started with a lot of heavy petting and kissing (no DFK, just lite FK) It had been a while since I had seen her last so I couldn't wait to get right into it and bent her over for K9. We both enjoyed that until the end, afterward she cleaned me up and we laid on the table together catching up on what we have been up to. I am only good for one shot, so after a while I started playing with her again and gave her another HE. Our time usually runs over (today it lasted 1 hour 30 minutes) but I give her $.8, .6 hour massage plus $.2 tip.

Throtbngr
03-24-12, 13:40
Saw her ad on CL and BP and decided to try her out. She works in a office complex. Called her and she seemed nice enough on the phone, told me she is giving a discount for new clients, so I made an appointment. She looks better than her picture (she told me it was 6 years old) , she is about 26yo. She had a white lab coat hanging in the room with the AMS logo on it, so I assume she is a graduate of Li Coger's school. Her massage style was very much the same as Li's, long deliberate strokes, very relaxing. She used no draping while doing the back massage, but she stayed clear of any of the more sensitive areas. When my hand brush against her leg, she moved my hand back on the table. On the flip she got a towel out and held it up, then covered me. During her leg work she stayed clear of the sensitive areas and if the towel moved, she repositioned it, making sure everything was covered. Because of all this I did not ask for any extras because it did not seem like they were available. I may go back again because the massage was very good and she was very friendly, just to see if anything changes.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2917939059.htmlI had the same experience

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8132-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1391340&viewfull=1#post1391340

She used to be in the Dexter / Ann Arbor area! On a side note I am thinking of trying this place in Southfield!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-well-being-spa-new-open/8248773

It seems to have just opened unless anyone has intel to share?

Anansi
03-25-12, 12:02
I had the same experience.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8132-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1391340&viewfull=1#post1391340

She used to be in the Dexter / Ann Arbor area! On a side note I am thinking of trying this place in Southfield!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-well-being-spa-new-open/8248773

It seems to have just opened unless anyone has intel to share?Considering that is in a High traffic mall area I would doubt it being FS.

If I wasn't drained already from Magic health, I'd check it out.

Any case I will check it out Friday and let you guys know.

StreetLegal
03-26-12, 00:02
Okay. Finally went into this place. There is a new gal name Anne or Annie that I recognized from Sunny Skies. Met the older gal upon walk in that everyone else talks about. OMG, thank goodness Annie is there now because that old chick has been hit by the ugly bus. Anyways, the door says they are open until 10PM M-S. I went in at 8:20 and asked for an hour and she said only a half hour, they close at 9PM. I paid $60 for 1/2 hr. Good massage. Flip occurs around 10/15 minutes so it took me off guard. Nice HJ, was able to play / handle / suck the girls, she has no backside. Completely flat. Then when done she continued the masage another 10/15 or so minutes. I was not happy with the time issue and I should have lowered the tip but still gave $40. I think things would have went better for an hour. No shower or TS or sauna that I could see.

Throtbngr
03-26-12, 23:11
Considering that is in a High traffic mall area I would doubt it being FS.

Any case I will check it out Friday and let you guys know.I tried calling Saturday with no answer and no call back so I opted for this highly reviewed place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/finest-massage-therapy-in-town-26/6186593

The woman I had did not speak good English so It was hard to understand her but she was friendly and had a nice touch. She was probably around 40 and Korean not ugly but not super attractive either. Went for the hour plus tip for a see note with HE!

BryGuy
03-27-12, 04:13
I tried calling Saturday with no answer and no call back so I opted for this highly reviewed place.

The woman I had did not speak good English so It was hard to understand her but she was friendly and had a nice touch. She was probably around 40 and Korean not ugly but not super attractive either. Went for the hour plus tip for a see note with HE!Oh yeah, Acu Acupressure is one of the better places around. A definite stop for anyone that likes massage parlors.

TiklPkl
03-27-12, 11:20

The woman I had did not speak good English so It was hard to understand her but she was friendly and had a nice touch. She was probably around 40 and Korean not ugly but not super attractive either. Went for the hour plus tip for a see note with HE!I recently also sampled this place based on the reviews. I had Mimi. She was the older of the three that were working that day. She didn't speak good english as well but she knew how to ask for a tip. I was hoping for one of the longer HJ sessions that I had read about but I barely got a massage and it was time for the flip. She would literally blow and spit on it from time to time. Seemed like she was trying to get to the HE a lot quicker than I was ready for too. She had to use several different techniques and said I was making her work hard. I made sure I got my hr worth of HJ after that quick flip. Total damage was. 8 plus. 4 tip. I'm only going to repeat if I can get one of the other girls.

Guy1000
03-27-12, 20:00
Probably legit?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2918999344.html

John3030
03-27-12, 21:10
Probably legit?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2918999344.htmlPrice seems to good to be true for anything but legit, but why would legit give her height and weight, plus is "smooth" what I think it is?

Tongue
03-27-12, 21:40
Probably legit?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2918999344.htmlNo phone number = spam email harvester.

Just4funm47
03-28-12, 05:28
Price seems to good to be true for anything but legit, but why would legit give her height and weight, plus is "smooth" what I think it is?It's a him, not a her, and gives a pretty decent massage and HE if you are into that.

TheOnly1
03-28-12, 11:47
I paid a first time visit to the Acu on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail. As described before. 80 for an hour, nice, nice hard massage by a who knows how old, but cute Korean woman. She draped me at first, but that may have been for walking on my back purposes. I drew the draping aside and she just asked,"No need?" On the flip, she offered drape again, and I declined. Nice attention to detail and fine ending. I tipped, unbidden. 30 more. I saw one other gal and heard conversation so there are probably 3. The interior space is private and tasteful.

Guy1000
03-28-12, 12:37
It's a him, not a her, and gives a pretty decent massage and HE if you are into that.No thanks.

BryGuy
03-28-12, 17:30
No thanks.All I have to say is. Ha Ha

BillyBobMi
03-29-12, 07:13
In the news, busted last week by local LEO.

Djpgsd
03-29-12, 18:24
It's to bad they got busted. The girls gave a good massage with a nice ending in my dream. I also liked that they were open till 10 pm. Shelby cops really have nothing better to do tho then screw with business that pay taxes.

Wiggles0923
03-29-12, 22:52
I thought this place did not do extras except the occasional HJ.

QuestForFun
03-30-12, 07:38
So has anyone else sampled the newer girl at M-1 lately?

StreetLegal
03-30-12, 09:03
In the news, busted last week by local LEO.Well, I'm sure the info on Rubmap. Com and even on this board may have been to blame. I know, I enjoy the intel, but also these owners need to be very careful where they open up. They have a huge sign and the parking lots are very near other business (one that woman frequent) and also residents.

http://shelby-utica.patch.com/articles/utica-massage-parlor-owner-arrested-on-suspicion-of-prostitution

Anansi
03-31-12, 13:37
Considering that is in a High traffic mall area I would doubt it being FS.

Any case I will check it out Friday and let you guys know.As promised as Follow up.

Older ladies available

Nothing under what looks like 40ish.

Friendly but completely legit.

Draping mandatory.

And looks to be watched by a unmarked Southfield / lathrup car.

NastyNardo
04-04-12, 13:44
What's the deal on this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-kat-experience-my-magic-touch-wicked-pleasures-massagebodyrub-34/8250564

I know she's not everyone's type but I am intrigued. Are the possibilities for everything there? Any helpful info would be great.

Throtbngr
04-05-12, 01:37
As promised as Follow up.

Older ladies available

Nothing under what looks like 40ish.

Friendly but completely legit.

Draping mandatory.

And looks to be watched by a unmarked Southfield / lathrup car.Thanks for the report! I still may check it out tho!

Rinhold
04-09-12, 23:03
I had the chance to meet up with Alex a few days ago. She works out of a store front. Her pictures are accurate, but I would say that her chest is a bit fuller and the pics do not do justice to her. She is just my style a beautiful athletic black woman. Setting things up was not difficult. She provides a standard massage with a nice ending. The massage was a little rushed may have been due to scheduling an evening appointment. She talked too much about her boyfriend for my liking. Overall it was a nice experience and she has a killer body. I'm sure I will repeat, but not before I get to some others.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/here-is-where-you-wanna-be-24/8311849

Gigaman
04-10-12, 20:48
I had the chance to meet up with Alex a few days ago. She works out of a store front. Her pictures are accurate, but I would say that her chest is a bit fuller and the pics do not do justice to her. She is just my style a beautiful athletic black woman. Setting things up was not difficult. She provides a standard massage with a nice ending. The massage was a little rushed may have been due to scheduling an evening appointment. She talked too much about her boyfriend for my liking. Overall it was a nice experience and she has a killer body. I'm sure I will repeat, but not before I get to some others.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/here-is-where-you-wanna-be-24/8311849Thanks for the info. She looks good in the ad.

What was her hourly rate and how much did you tip? In other words, what did you end up paying in total?

Dabbler1000
04-10-12, 21:26
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-and-relax-by-asian-girl-van-born-rd-telegraph-40hour/7736620

I thought I saw this place was reviewed somewhere, but couldn't find it on the forum. I think all you will get is a legit massage only. Great deep tissue massage for the price.

Rinhold
04-11-12, 15:41
Thanks for the info. She looks good in the ad.

What was her hourly rate and how much did you tip? In other words, what did you end up paying in total?Her rate was 125 for the hour and I was told 100 for the half. I gave her a 20 as tip.

Hunglikeahorse
04-11-12, 16:56
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-and-relax-by-asian-girl-van-born-rd-telegraph-40hour/7736620

I thought I saw this place was reviewed somewhere, but couldn't find it on the forum. I think all you will get is a legit massage only. Great deep tissue massage for the price.No extras whatsoever. 100% legit.

I love asian massage. Anyone have any intel on new asian girls (legit &/or extrast is fine) farther north? (oakland county area). This place is too far for me anyway.

Weezon
04-11-12, 18:36
Her rate was 125 for the hour and I was told 100 for the half. I gave her a 20 as tip.So was it the standard HJ ending? Did you see her body undressed?

StreetLegal
04-12-12, 09:21
Although I was not a big fan of the owner, I heard she was busted. Any word? Saw this new ad this AM:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-best-massage-utica-mi-586-932-2770-30/7198587

Dabbler1000
04-12-12, 17:29
No extras whatsoever. 100% legit.

I love asian massage. Anyone have any intel on new asian girls (legit &/or extrast is fine) farther north? (oakland county area). This place is too far for me anyway.No luck for me. Keeps your hands under control at all times. Covers with a sheet. Sign on the ceiling says "No happy endings!".

ImmAFool
04-13-12, 07:54
No luck for me. Keeps your hands under control at all times. Covers with a sheet. Sign on the ceiling says "No happy endings!".That is SO funny. You get your hopes up, you flip, and there is the sign on the freaking ceiling,"No Happy Endings". Makes you laugh and cry at the same time.

GinjaBalls
04-13-12, 09:48
This is in the K-Mart on Van Born? Ha, I worked there years ago. Had sex in back of Layaway, dressing room, and loss prevention office.

I thought I saw this place was reviewed somewhere, but couldn't find it on the forum. I think all you will get is a legit massage only. Great deep tissue massage for the price.

StreetLegal
04-13-12, 12:27
Seems like the therapists cars are parked in back. So looks like open for business.

MI Hunter
04-13-12, 16:49
Hell, Iam Jade. All natural 5"7 120 pounds Long Red Hair.

Let this be that morning get away to start your day, The Day being rough.

Let me relaxe you with a nice body rub at Lunch. Or help you unwind after a hard day. You deserve to Relaxe.

Call me Available most days 10am-7pm.

.394-9629.

NO TEXT OR BLOCKED CALLS PLEASE! Hour and hour rates

Poster's age: 30.

• Post ID: 8382711 detroit.

Saw her April 6th. With a 2 call system, I was led to the back door of a business address. Massage room. 7/10. Rates were 50-100 depending on her attire. Description is accurate. Massage 6/10. No rush happy ending 8/10. Attitude and personality 8/10. Would repeat.

StreetLegal
04-13-12, 23:03
This is in the K-Mart on Van Born? Ha, I worked there years ago. Had sex in back of Layaway, dressing room, and loss prevention office.Wonder what the difference is between Thai and Swedish massage:

Anansi
04-14-12, 08:27
Wonder what the difference is between Thai and Swedish massage:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-and-relax-by-asian-girl-van-born-rd-telegraph-40hour/7736620The second link in Google explains what Thai massage is.

Swedish is vigorous rubbing and chopping style.

Thai is basically cracking your back and joints.

Tremolo
04-14-12, 09:06
Wonder what the difference is between Thai and Swedish massage:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-and-relax-by-asian-girl-van-born-rd-telegraph-40hour/7736620I've seen her before. She is really an amazing massage therapist. One of the best massages I've ever gotten. She's from Thailand and trained in proper massage technique.

Thai massage is where you are lying on the floor on a padded mat (clothed) and she massages you and goes through these Thai stretches (like yoga a bit) with you. Lots of pulling and stretching. It can feel a bit painful at times, but it is pretty amazing. Her Deep Tissue and Swedish massage is on a table, draped, much like what most people are used to. Except hers is way better.

If she gave HEs, I'd be there several times a week. LOL. But she is very legit. Still worth it though, as her prices are good.

Jackbb
04-15-12, 11:56
I'm thinkin' M-1. Haven't been there, lately. Any late news? Thanks, JackBB

Jackbb
04-15-12, 12:10
Went to see Anna in Romulus today, I have known her for a while now and she is one of my ATF and gives me a real GFE. I also met Leena while I was there she looks to be in her late 40's. Anna is 33 and takes the calls for both locations and was working at the Dequindre location today when I called, but came to Romulus to see me. Anna has told me that she gives me special favors (FS) and from some of the review on this site she may be telling me the truth, so YMMV greatly from this report. We both got undressed and started with a lot of heavy petting and kissing (no DFK, just lite FK) It had been a while since I had seen her last so I couldn't wait to get right into it and bent her over for K9. We both enjoyed that until the end, afterward she cleaned me up and we laid on the table together catching up on what we have been up to. I am only good for one shot, so after a while I started playing with her again and gave her another HE. Our time usually runs over (today it lasted 1 hour 30 minutes) but I give her $.8, .6 hour massage plus $.2 tip.I'd love to see someone, nearby. PM me, with details, if you like. Also, any more recent news would be helpful. Planning a visit today, if possible. Thanks, JackBB.

StreetLegal
04-15-12, 21:46
I'd love to see someone, nearby. PM me, with details, if you like. Also, any more recent news would be helpful. Planning a visit today, if possible. Thanks, JackBB.Which one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-anna-waiting-for-you-to-play-ask-about-my-specials-25/8429269

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/have-a-great-friday-last-day-visiting-100-special-available-now-24/8345807

BillyBobMi
04-16-12, 20:17
Gave it a try. Great massage, good flip. .8 for the hour.

Ksolaris2000
04-17-12, 00:57
Which one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-anna-waiting-for-you-to-play-ask-about-my-specials-25/8429269

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/have-a-great-friday-last-day-visiting-100-special-available-now-24/8345807Neither, This Anna is Chinese:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-asian-massage-33/8440950

Or.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-asian-massage-33/8448552

Jd2011
04-17-12, 07:02
How about some details bro?

Gave it a try. Great massage, good flip. .8 for the hour.

Brenn Hoffman
04-17-12, 10:32
I'm thinkin' M-1. Haven't been there, lately. Any late news? Thanks, JackBBStopped by last week, was told by mama-San new girl was in vacation, only Won and Tutu. I asked Tutu and she said new girl no longer works there and no one coming anytime soon. So same old same old at M1.

BillyBobMi
04-17-12, 12:44
How about some details bro?Not much more to tell. I didn't quiz anyone. Asian provider, probably early 20s.

Tommy101
04-17-12, 18:50
Was the hour a full hour. I go to so many places where you opt for the hour and you are basically out in 45 minutes. It means a lot to me to be able to relax the full hour.

ThanksStopped here today and saw this sp. FS is available but not a very clean girl. She had a nasty odor today. Ontop of that was stopped by uncle leo upon leaving the rear parking lot. Was questioned heavily by two leo's about my visit. I lied through my teeth and got out of it. No ticket no arrest they really had no proof, but they must be watching. Luckily they didn't do a vehicle search and find my 420. Be very careful.

RicoJive
04-17-12, 19:27

Had a good dream this afternoon in Romulus. Gave Leila a call (2 call system) and set up an appointment. She operates out of the same apartment / AMP as Anna does. When I got there I gave her a call and she buzzed me in to come up to her place. I was expecting to see Anna, since I had been seeing some great reviews and thought it was Anna up until I walked back to the room where the table was. Leila pretty decent looking. About early 30's, nice tits and ass, about 5'5. I gave her. 6 upfront since I was there for the hour and she stepped out the room as I got bare. I started to worry That she wasnt going to give extras because I didn't include the tip first. Anyway, she came back in once I was face down and started with what was a pretty good massage, no complaints. About a 9/10.

As she stood at the head of the table massaging I started to get my feel on. Just to test the waters and give her the right impression. She didn't move my hand or anything so I knew I was in. Not to mention I heard some moans from the next room that Anna was in. She rubbed on the sack when she massaged my ass. I guess she as giving me a clue to huh? On the flip she gave me a pillow, walked toward the Johnson and asked in her heavy Asian accent "you need too?". So of course I said yea and she said "you need more money", I agreed. Then she grabbed the oil and a kleenex (not to devulge TMI but I'm a heavy shooter so I got a kick out to that).

Then. She went to town. Fellas. This chick has a fuckin monster HJ game! I most definately am not the first for her. She was on some Olympic style shit. Almost made my toes curl. As she's working it I'm under her top and gripping her ass. And before you know it. I was sproutin. I even managed to shoot some baby creme past my head.

After she was done she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and complimented me on my johnson. We talked a bit as I got dressed and off I went.

Overall damage was. 8, .6 for the hour and. 2 for the tip.

Most definately will be back soon. 3 reasons. The technique was great, the cost was ideal. And I want to see if I can get FS out of her or Anna. Or shit. Both if I can. Highly recommended though.

Jackbb
04-18-12, 08:07
Stopped here today and saw this sp. FS is available but not a very clean girl. She had a nasty odor today. Ontop of that was stopped by uncle leo upon leaving the rear parking lot. Was questioned heavily by two leo's about my visit. I lied through my teeth and got out of it. No ticket no arrest they really had no proof, but they must be watching. Luckily they didn't do a vehicle search and find my 420. Be very careful.Where are you talking about? Provider, etc?

Tommy101
04-18-12, 12:42
Where are you talking about? Provider, etc?Sorry I used the quote wrong. Its the place in highland and it was the american girl. Click the link to the original post in the quote I used.

Brenn Hoffman
04-18-12, 14:54
You got that much English out of her? LOL.I didn't say it was easy or as simple as I wrote it! It took a few minutes to ask her and have her understand!

Incognito1234
04-19-12, 17:02
Here's one to avoid:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2965100221.html

The appointment set up was easy and it's out of an apartment complex in Westland. There are 3 girls that work there, according the girl I saw (no clue where the girl in the picture was. Either not there or tied up with someone else).

The fee is $60 and the girl I saw was attractive. She made it clear that the glutes are draped and no massaging there, because that the rules "he" made. I have no clue who "he" is. It's a so-so lotion massage and the conversation was nice but there was no chance of extras. Even with subtle hints (slightly carressing her legs when she was close enough to touch) or even by offering an outright tip at the end. She said that she couldn't do anything illegal and that it wasn't worth her job to do more.

It's an odd situation. If you're going to run a strictly legit, theraputic massage, why wouldn't you rent a building space somewhere? I can't imagine that you're going to attract much legit clientele with a curtained setup in an apartment complex. I'm not trying to be rude but if you're looking for a good, legit massage, you can find a better one elsewhere for the same price. If you're looking for more. Go elsewhere too.

Tremolo
04-20-12, 10:22
Here's one to avoid:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2965100221.html

The appointment set up was easy and it's out of an apartment complex in Westland. There are 3 girls that work there, according the girl I saw (no clue where the girl in the picture was. Either not there or tied up with someone else).

The fee is $60 and the girl I saw was attractive. She made it clear that the glutes are draped and no massaging there, because that the rules "he" made. I have no clue who "he" is. It's a so-so lotion massage and the conversation was nice but there was no chance of extras. Even with subtle hints (slightly carressing her legs when she was close enough to touch) or even by offering an outright tip at the end. She said that she couldn't do anything illegal and that it wasn't worth her job to do more.

It's an odd situation. If you're going to run a strictly legit, theraputic massage, why wouldn't you rent a building space somewhere? I can't imagine that you're going to attract much legit clientele with a curtained setup in an apartment complex. I'm not trying to be rude but if you're looking for a good, legit massage, you can find a better one elsewhere for the same price. If you're looking for more. Go elsewhere too.I've never been here, but I have researched some of the ads placed by this guy. He even comes up on google search when you put in some of the phone numbers he's advertised. It seems to be a very clear case of posting very suggestive ads with attractive girls, leading us to believe (or hope at least) that there will be extra services offered. And there aren't any.

I really don't think this guy ever intends to run a quality massage business, like you described. He knows exactly what he's doing. Posting enough ads with different girl's pics and proper wording that is suggestive but ambiguous, and getting guys to come into a cheap apartment and pay for a crappy unprofessional massage. With no extras available. I'm sure he makes some cash doing it, with very little effort involved, and no risk of criminal charges.

Anyway, thanks for the report. Hopefully it'll save a few of us from wasting our money there.

Wiggles0923
04-21-12, 09:03
Two weeks ago I nervously went back to the Romulus AMP and saw Leena. Of course FS and it set me back $140 still the best deal in town. Let me just say this, there is no YMMV in this place, from day one if you hand them $80 tip you get everything. However, due to poor language skills it takes a few minutes to communicate to them that that is what you want. I have point to my junk and then to hers and then she understands.

Now my questions. I have read a few post and am trying to make sense of the wonderful news they speak of.

1. Is the Romulus AMP part of a chain that has a location on Dequinder, if so can someone send me that number and location. (Could this be the McDonalds of AMPs)

2. Is it true that the girls that work in Dequinder are hotter than those in Romulus.

3. Can someone get me a number to a girl who gives a half way decent massage, is open to Greek and is under $200 for an hour.

Thanks and be safe

Brenn Hoffman
04-21-12, 10:06
Two weeks ago I nervously went back to the Romulus AMP and saw Leena. Of course FS and it set me back $140 still the best deal in town. Let me just say this, there is no YMMV in this place, from day one if you hand them $80 tip you get everything. However, due to poor language skills it takes a few minutes to communicate to them that that is what you want. I have point to my junk and then to hers and then she understands.

Now my questions. I have read a few post and am trying to make sense of the wonderful news they speak of.

1. Is the Romulus AMP part of a chain that has a location on Dequinder, if so can someone send me that number and location. (Could this be the McDonalds of AMPs)

2. Is it true that the girls that work in Dequinder are hotter than those in Romulus.

3. Can someone get me a number to a girl who gives a half way decent massage, is open to Greek and is under $200 for an hour.

Thanks and be safe1. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-asian-massage-33/8478973

2. Not sure, I heard Ann goes back and forth to both places, she is not super hot.

3. I am searching for that as well!

Ksolaris2000
04-21-12, 11:41

Thanks and be safe1. There are only 2 AMPs with this group. Romulus and somewhere around 12 mile and Dequinder (never been to that one). They are not the same group as the one on Venoy or Wayne Road. Or others on Dequinder.

2. Anna is the only local girl and goes back and forth to both locations. Her hours are shorter than the other girls and answers the phones for both. Her English is excellent. Anna is young (33) and cute with a round face but not super hot. The other girls rotate out of New York, this week Nancy is in Romulus and Leena was not there. All the girls I have seen when I walk into the place, look older and not that good looking, but I have only been to the Romulus location. You are right, they have always been accommodating with what they do, except for Anna, I am still not sure how accommodating she is to everyone, need more intel on that. She has been very accommodating to me, except for maybe #3 below.

3. Can't help you there with any Asian providers.

Incognito1234
04-21-12, 17:13

Thanks and be safeGo to M-1, see Won. You'll get a half way decent massage and greek for the price you're after.

BryGuy
04-21-12, 21:29
1. There are only 2 AMPs with this group. Romulus and somewhere around 12 mile and Dequinder (never been to that one). They are not the same group as the one on Venoy or Wayne Road. Or others on Dequinder.

2. Anna is the only local girl and goes back and forth to both locations. Her hours are shorter than the other girls and answers the phones for both. Her English is excellent. Anna is young (33) and cute with a round face but not super hot. The other girls rotate out of New York, this week Nancy is in Romulus and Leena was not there. All the girls I have seen when I walk into the place, look older and not that good looking, but I have only been to the Romulus location. You are right, they have always been accommodating with what they do, except for Anna, I am still not sure how accommodating she is to everyone, need more intel on that. She has been very accommodating to me, except for maybe #3 below.

3. Can't help you there with any Asian providers.I see in this post there was mention of the Venoy massage place that I have seen advertised. Was inquiring if anyone had any previous experience there. Any info would be great. Thanks

Brenn Hoffman
04-22-12, 13:14
I see in this post there was mention of the Venoy massage place that I have seen advertised. Was inquiring if anyone had any previous experience there. Any info would be great. ThanksI have been there twice a while ago. Saw Jenny who is young and very attractive one time, HJ only. Other time I saw an older lady and a CBJ was offered.

Each time 60 for an hour and 40 tip!

But again probably over 8 months ago.

SAM4077
04-22-12, 17:28
Any 1 have pics of any of the sp that were a good time send them to me with any details you have will share info in exchange.

Dabbler1000
04-23-12, 21:12
Visited this place.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2974200148.html.

$70 for the hour. Pleasant lady, late forties, not unattractive. Massage lasted only about 1/2 hour. HE included in the price. Overall good experience.

Ksolaris2000
04-23-12, 23:11
I have been there twice a while ago. Saw Jenny who is young and very attractive one time, HJ only. Other time I saw an older lady and a CBJ was offered.

Each time 60 for an hour and 40 tip!

But again probably over 8 months ago.I went there only to see Anna. Only once did I see another girl there when Anna wasn't there, also about 8 months ago. She was older about mid 40's and looked very worn for the wear. Offered CBJ and CFS. Tried both, but were so uninspiring I had her finish me with a HJ.

SAM4077
04-24-12, 08:35
Any info on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/florida-beach-bunnysexy-brunette4-hand-sensual-massage-inout-29/7889065

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Ksolaris2000
04-25-12, 02:06
My usual stop at Great Hands fell through because they were busy, so I decided to stop near by at the 10 mile place. This was my first time there. Just like how others have described. 6 foot high office cube partitions with curtain doors. Was taken to a room, wanted the money up front and got undressed. Girl came in, I'd say early 40's. Seemed very friendly, laid down across my back to get very close to ask me some questions. Started the massage and I decided to let my hands roam outside her clothes, she did not object. She did get very flirty and very playful with me, playfully hitting my butt and tickling me. She bent over several times to let me kiss her cheek and neck. She had no problem with my hands roaming anywhere, although she was very small chested. She sat on my but and tickled my underarms with her toes. We were having a very good time together playing around and laughing but apparently I was having too much good clean fun because the mamasan stuck her head in the curtain and gave us the evil eye. That obviously scared the girl and she settled down a little, after that, she was still a little playful but kept putting her finger up to her mouth to keep me from making any noises. On the flip, she put my hand on my package, indicating self serve, I started but with the obvious concern on the girls face and her watching the curtain, it wasn't happening, so I gave up. The massage was so so and no happy ending but I would go back just for the playful fun I had with the girl, Julie.

StreetLegal
04-25-12, 07:32
Went into this place around 4PM yesterday. Nice place but walls of each massage room have an opening near the cieling, so you can hear noises from other rooms and other parts of the building. Got a nice massage but the girl was fairly homely and pretty much all business. Motioned for extras and that was not happening. On the exit, the girl tugged at me and said "tip". I couldn't believe the nerve. It sounded like other MT's were a bit more fun and playful in the other rooms, but no way of knowing. After 4PM this place gets busy so I would suggest another time of day.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sweet-relaxation-_-248-344-2712/8363192

Sjon58
04-25-12, 23:09

Dreamed about Lena right off 94 on Wayne Road.

Set appointment and she gave me the address and building number. Arrived and called for the room number. She was running late with the previous customer and needed 10 minutes.

Went in to her appartment. There were two rooms with massage tables. Not fancy but was clean.

Lena is late 30's / early 40's and Chinese. Not great english. Average looks and body.

Massage was pretty decent 8/10. She was not chatty which was nice. Very thorough and firm on the back side if you like a good massage. Used oil then cleaned off with a hot towel. This was different she put baby powder on me. Then she started the teasing and it was pretty cool and different with the powder.

On the flip she continued the teasing as little jon was at attention. Then this was weird. She said "you massage" She wanted me to take care of myself. I said no you massage and she did with no talk of a tip. She put my hand on her ass an I got to go to town all around the area.

Average HE. Massaged another 10 minutes after HE. I got the full hour with no rush.

$.60 up front with a $.30 tip.

Overall a good value and would recommend. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. Did not ask.

Happy Hunting!

JoesParty
04-26-12, 09:42

Dreamed about Lena right off 94 on Wayne Road.

Set appointment and she gave me the address and building number. Arrived and called for the room number. She was running late with the previous customer and needed 10 minutes.

Went in to her appartment. There were two rooms with massage tables. Not fancy but was clean.

Lena is late 30's / early 40's and Chinese. Not great english. Average looks and body.

Massage was pretty decent 8/10. She was not chatty which was nice. Very thorough and firm on the back side if you like a good massage. Used oil then cleaned off with a hot towel. This was different she put baby powder on me. Then she started the teasing and it was pretty cool and different with the powder.

On the flip she continued the teasing as little jon was at attention. Then this was weird. She said "you massage" She wanted me to take care of myself. I said no you massage and she did with no talk of a tip. She put my hand on her ass an I got to go to town all around the area.

Average HE. Massaged another 10 minutes after HE. I got the full hour with no rush.

$.60 up front with a $.30 tip.

Overall a good value and would recommend. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. Did not ask.

Happy Hunting!Nice to hear Leena is back. She's not a looker, but her massage is tons better than the girl they rotated in a couple months ago. And don't worry, once she gets to know you, she won't start with the self service bs. She'll go straight for the finish herself and gets a bit more flirty over time.

Detroit5551
04-26-12, 12:34
Hello All,

First post for me. I know I have some dues to pay. To start off, does anyone know if there is any new talent at DT's. It seems forever that is has just been Jackie. I really miss CiCi. She was great! I for sure can't go back until I am sure there is someone besides Jackie there.

BryGuy
04-26-12, 22:42
Hello All,

First post for me. I know I have some dues to pay. To start off, does anyone know if there is any new talent at DT's. It seems forever that is has just been Jackie. I really miss CiCi. She was great! I for sure can't go back until I am sure there is someone besides Jackie there.Only been to Dt one time, my provider was Jackie. Will not be back until (someone new) is in. Just not my type. Older, and not exactly easy on the eyes. Not to mention the service was not memorable

Sjon58
04-27-12, 01:41
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6000-late-nite-special-247-33/5920355

I want to contribute reviews of non-reviewed providers, but both times I tried it while traveling for work, it was a bust. I get lazy and don't want to leave the hotel to go out and call for in outcall.

The picture is definitely NOT her ass!

Called late and she showed up within 45 min.

Met her at the elevator and just about turned around, but thats not how I roll. About 5'2' african american, wider ass and gut, saggy DD tits.

Pleasant enough personality but too chatty during the session for my taste.

She used baby oil and way too much of it. Very thorough on the back side with with good work on the inner thighs. 6/10 massage.

After the flipped oiled me up again and massaged for another 10-15 minutes. Then asked if I wanted "full body" and I said yes. She went to work on little jon. Fair enough HJ. Good enough for a pop. Cleaned me up afterward. No talk of aditional $.

7/10 HJ.

$.6 just like advertised. I tried to just give her a $.1 tip and she started complaining about valet parking so I gave her another $.1.

Not highly recommended but if you are in from out of town and do not want to go out its a fair value. Fair R&T but nothing in the looks dept.

Member #4967
04-27-12, 15:06
Hello All,

First post for me. I know I have some dues to pay. To start off, does anyone know if there is any new talent at DT's. It seems forever that is has just been Jackie. I really miss CiCi. She was great! I for sure can't go back until I am sure there is someone besides Jackie there.There is another girl there now also, names diane. She's almost as tiny as jackie and looks to be a little younger.

BryGuy
04-27-12, 20:42
There is another girl there now also, names diane. She's almost as tiny as jackie and looks to be a little younger.I'm wondering if this is the type of place where you can request what provider you get, not all are like that and it is a bit of a bummer. Maybe it's just me. But I think as a customer. I should be able to hand pick who gives me a massage.

MoonShadow913
04-29-12, 08:28
I'm wondering if this is the type of place where you can request what provider you get, not all are like that and it is a bit of a bummer. Maybe it's just me. But I think as a customer. I should be able to hand pick who gives me a massage.My experience is you can always ask to see someone. They are either available or you are asked to wait but it has never been a problem.

Jooop
04-30-12, 01:21
My experience is you can always ask to see someone. They are either available or you are asked to wait but it has never been a problem.Ditto on that there is usually only two girls any way.

Detroit5551
04-30-12, 10:33
My experience is you can always ask to see someone. They are either available or you are asked to wait but it has never been a problem.For sure. This has never been a problem at DT's. I used to request CiCi all the time. Sometimes I would wait for 20 minutes or so.

However at Lucky's in Jackson, mi I was not able to request on just one occasion, so it may happen. You just don't have to stay.

BigDawg007
04-30-12, 21:51
Don't know why I keep going back but been there about four, five times now, never got a HE but massage is great. For heavens sake don't tease me if you aint going to finish. Seriously. Oh well maybe that's why I keep going back in hopes that one day I might just get HE. Was offered self service once but I declined. Oh well. Will have to try the ones in novi.

Rinhold
04-30-12, 22:25
I stopped by the Chinese Massage on Wayne Road. South of Joy a week back because I was told they had a table shower. I arrived and was greeted by two middle age Asian women. I wasn't overly very excited about these girls, but wanted a massage. I was taken to a room paid the fee which was 70 and laid down. My girl soon came in she was an okay looking middle age woman. She asked if I had been there before and I said of course. She seemed happy with my response. I asked for the shower, but was told it was too cold for that. So that did not happen. The massage was good with some teasing around the boys. On the flip there were a lot of sensual strokes near the package. The massage ended with HE and some roaming UTC. I tipped. 2 Everything lasted about 50 minutes.

BryGuy
04-30-12, 23:47
I stopped by the Chinese Massage on Wayne Road. South of Joy a week back because I was told they had a table shower. I arrived and was greeted by two middle age Asian women. I wasn't overly very excited about these girls, but wanted a massage. I was taken to a room paid the fee which was 70 and laid down. My girl soon came in she was an okay looking middle age woman. She asked if I had been there before and I said of course. She seemed happy with my response. I asked for the shower, but was told it was too cold for that. So that did not happen. The massage was good with some teasing around the boys. On the flip there were a lot of sensual strokes near the package. The massage ended with HE and some roaming UTC. I tipped. 2 Everything lasted about 50 minutes.Been there 3 seperate times, now granted it has been a little while since I went. But when I was there I don't think they even had a Tableshower. Wonder how new it is.

BryGuy
04-30-12, 23:54
Don't know why I keep going back but been there about four, five times now, never got a HE but massage is great. For heavens sake don't tease me if you aint going to finish. Seriously. Oh well maybe that's why I keep going back in hopes that one day I might just get HE. Was offered self service once but I declined. Oh well. Will have to try the ones in novi.I started trying these places out the end of last year, and what I found out very quickly is that they are all trial and error. Meaning just becuase you heard they offer something or don't offer something. Its pretty much go to the location and find out for yourself. If looking for the Ultimate experience. This can become pretty expensive. Some consider it a "hobby". A relaxing hobby, but a hobby nevertheless.

The point being I don't think everyone gets the same treatment at these places, now granted I can't say thats the stone cold truth. But from experience. I find that some of the prior information I have read / heard about some of these places could not be further from what I have experienced. Good day

Oneknot
05-01-12, 11:13
Stopped in to M1 on Sunday. There were two older mamasans. The nasty one who gives me the third degree every time I stop in, and there was a much older lady that took me to the room. They asked who I usually saw, and I let them know that I had seen won / shampoo, and banana. They were giving me a look as if I was crazy. Always get the same grilling every time I go.

Long story short, got a table shower from an incredibly hot girl that I'd never seen before. She only said four words to me in English. Lay down, turn, and dry. Shame as I would have liked to have had a massage session from her. I got escorted back to the room where mamas an has obviously gone through my pockets and demands money from both pockets. Next banana comes in and gives me a great bubbly hello with an almost immediate flip for fun. While she's a little thick for my taste, I always get great service from her. After a 20 minute romp, she gives me a great deep tissue massage that lasted a good half hour. All in all I was there for roughly 90 minutes. I do enjoy M1, but could seriously do without the barrage of questions from the mamas an every time I visit. Always the same questions, and always accusing me of being a cop. You'd think she'd remember me by now, or maybe she just gets off on busting my balls.

QuestForFun
05-01-12, 15:11
Stopped in to M1 on Sunday. There were two older mamasans. The nasty one who gives me the third degree every time I stop in, and there was a much older lady that took me to the room. They asked who I usually saw, and I let them know that I had seen won / shampoo, and banana. They were giving me a look as if I was crazy. Always get the same grilling every time I go.

Long story short, got a table shower from an incredibly hot girl that I'd never seen before. She only said four words to me in English. Lay down, turn, and dry. Shame as I would have liked to have had a massage session from her. I got escorted back to the room where mamas an has obviously gone through my pockets and demands money from both pockets. Next banana comes in and gives me a great bubbly hello with an almost immediate flip for fun. While she's a little thick for my taste, I always get great service from her. After a 20 minute romp, she gives me a great deep tissue massage that lasted a good half hour. All in all I was there for roughly 90 minutes. I do enjoy M1, but could seriously do without the barrage of questions from the mamas an every time I visit. Always the same questions, and always accusing me of being a cop. You'd think she'd remember me by now, or maybe she just gets off on busting my balls.New young hot girl, man that sounds interesting! Did you attempt any roaming during the shower?

Detroit5551
05-01-12, 15:27
Don't know why I keep going back but been there about four, five times now, never got a HE but massage is great. For heavens sake don't tease me if you aint going to finish. Seriously. Oh well maybe that's why I keep going back in hopes that one day I might just get HE. Was offered self service once but I declined. Oh well. Will have to try the ones in novi.I have tried the one in Novi. It is also a tease. I think it was just to get me to add an extra half hour then it was just o. K we are done, thank you for coming in.

Stanley31
05-01-12, 16:31
Saw a decent review on another site for her, anyone else have any experience?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-meeve-32/6597542

Can't seem to find anything on her. May TOFTT or just go with a regular, if I do I'll report back.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-petite-come-relax-with-me100-real-freaky-spec-just-for-today-28/8427563

Thanks, stay safe!

Ksolaris2000
05-01-12, 19:42
Don't know why I keep going back but been there about four, five times now, never got a HE but massage is great. For heavens sake don't tease me if you aint going to finish. Seriously. Oh well maybe that's why I keep going back in hopes that one day I might just get HE. Was offered self service once but I declined. Oh well. Will have to try the ones in novi.I know the owner and the girls that work there. They are very adamant about not giving extras. Same goes for their second place on Rochester Road. They will do some teasing, but that's it.

Throtbngr
05-01-12, 21:16
I started trying these places out the end of last year, and what I found out very quickly is that they are all trial and error. Meaning just becuase you heard they offer something or don't offer something. Its pretty much go to the location and find out for yourself. If looking for the Ultimate experience. This can become pretty expensive. Some consider it a "hobby". A relaxing hobby, but a hobby nevertheless.

The point being I don't think everyone gets the same treatment at these places, now granted I can't say thats the stone cold truth. But from experience. I find that some of the prior information I have read / heard about some of these places could not be further from what I have experienced. Good dayI would have to agree with Bry! I have been to several places over the last 10+ years and from what I have read on this site I have been missing out at some places and striking gold at others. I have even got lucky at one place one week and 2 weeks later totally struck out! Bottom line is always YMMV in my opinion.

Ksolaris2000
05-02-12, 08:03
I would have to agree with Bry! I have been to several places over the last 10+ years and from what I have read on this site I have been missing out at some places and striking gold at others. I have even got lucky at one place one week and 2 weeks later totally struck out! Bottom line is always YMMV in my opinion.I have found the same. In Fact there are some places I have not posted a review because they are well documented as being legit only, but the girl has given me more and has told me she says no when asked by others. I think it can just be a personal thing with each girl, whether they like you.

ImmAFool
05-02-12, 17:06
I have found the same. In Fact there are some places I have not posted a review because they are well documented as being legit only, but the girl has given me more and has told me she says no when asked by others. I think it can just be a personal thing with each girl, whether they like you.Good points by both of you guys.

I will add two other ideas.

One, that some of the "reports" are falsified or dramatized. I'm not sure why a guy would do this, maybe to make himself look cool.

Two, that the girl tells you she only does it for you to make you feel special.

I've also had girls tell me not to tell anyone or write anything about what we did.

Ksolaris2000
05-05-12, 07:53
Good points by both of you guys.

I will add two other ideas.

One, that some of the "reports" are falsified or dramatized. I'm not sure why a guy would do this, maybe to make himself look cool.

Two, that the girl tells you she only does it for you to make you feel special.

I've also had girls tell me not to tell anyone or write anything about what we did.You're right on both counts. I always have a very health skepticism when I am told that I am special because, let's face it, no matter how special we would like to think we are, we are just another client. A very good example is Lola in AA. She used to tell me that I was only one of just 3 or 4 guys she did FS with and most her clients were older, like 70. Ha Ha Ha! Of course, I knew better but didn't say anything because I liked the GFE she gave me. There is one place, that is very well known and very well reviewed for giving a tease only and absolutely no extras, that I will not post on until I see a review that says differently (don't PM, I will ignore). Plus, I don't want to get flamed for falling into your one category above.

Chuka
05-05-12, 15:41
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/variety-massagesweet-petite-abby-specials-today-25/6514266

I went to Variety Massage and saw Abby. She started to do a bodyslide and stopped because her nipples hurt, which sounded strange from someone with so much ink. Adequate massage, BJ, $.40.

I was coughing for a while. I avoided water fountains, but I did not expect to feel the difference in air quality, so that may prevent another visit downriver.

Wiggles0923
05-06-12, 11:50
Is FS offered and if so how much.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/variety-massagesweet-petite-abby-specials-today-25/6514266

I went to Variety Massage and saw Abby. She started to do a bodyslide and stopped because her nipples hurt, which sounded strange from someone with so much ink. Adequate massage, BJ, $.40.

I was coughing for a while. I avoided water fountains, but I did not expect to feel the difference in air quality, so that may prevent another visit downriver.

Rinhold
05-07-12, 22:35
I stopped by magic the other day to see if things improved. I used to really like this place but lately not so much. I walked in and was taken to a room near the door by an older mamasan. Told me to wait for the girl. Few minutes later the mamasan walked in and said.different room. She took me to the the room at the end of the hall. Then Angie walked in. Was asked to pay and gave her 70 for 45 minutes. Told hour is not available. Angie is an aloof, thin, middle aged Korean woman. She took me to the shower which was good with attention given to the right places. Back to the room for a decent massage with hard pressure. She did not use oil which can be good or bad. Obviously it is better massage with it, but I don't like to go home smelling like baby oil. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I was like everything that I can. But I was a little light so I settled for the HE. I did ask about FS and was told $200. I thought that she was crazy. So I asked total including the house fee? She just looked at me funny. The HE was good with plenty of roaming.

Jackbb
05-08-12, 08:41

I was coughing for a while. I avoided water fountains, but I did not expect to feel the difference in air quality, so that may prevent another visit downriver.Imagine a Hobbyist who's a germaphobe!

BryGuy
05-08-12, 19:47
I stopped by magic the other day to see if things improved. I used to really like this place but lately not so much. I walked in and was taken to a room near the door by an older mamasan. Told me to wait for the girl. Few minutes later the mamasan walked in and said.different room. She took me to the the room at the end of the hall. Then Angie walked in. Was asked to pay and gave her 70 for 45 minutes. Told hour is not available. Angie is an aloof, thin, middle aged Korean woman. She took me to the shower which was good with attention given to the right places. Back to the room for a decent massage with hard pressure. She did not use oil which can be good or bad. Obviously it is better massage with it, but I don't like to go home smelling like baby oil. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I was like everything that I can. But I was a little light so I settled for the HE. I did ask about FS and was told $200. I thought that she was crazy. So I asked total including the house fee? She just looked at me funny. The HE was good with plenty of roaming.Have not been there recently but had Angie both times I did visit, she never offered FS for me. Just the typical HJ. I have read some decent reviews about this place. It's the main reason I initially decided to try it out. I was not impressed with the service or the quailty of providers here.

Muskie1
05-08-12, 21:34
Imagine a Hobbyist who's a germaphobe!Now that is funny, and no drinking out of the water fountain.

BenjaminSkully
05-09-12, 00:35

I was coughing for a while. I avoided water fountains, but I did not expect to feel the difference in air quality, so that may prevent another visit downriver.Dood should probably stay out of downriver and stick with outcall escorts. Meanwhile, he could change his screen name to Mr Snooty.

Chuka
05-10-12, 15:33
Is FS offered and if so how much.I would guess $$. I never ask because that's not what I want with a massage.

MassageMe4
05-14-12, 13:29
Is there an easier way to run a search so I can get directly to the post I am looking for?

I know there was a posting for Gloria in Royal Oak but can't find the thing.

Did anyone post on the newbie in Mt Clemons?

Here are the links.

Royal oak.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3007018401.html

Mt Clemons.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3006983869.html

Namb1
05-17-12, 08:19
Gloria is Royal Oak is a little older but ok looking. Upsells the finish and topless but provides a good massage like you would expect front a licensed provider.

StreetLegal
05-17-12, 09:22
Is there an easier way to run a search so I can get directly to the post I am looking for?

I know there was a posting for Gloria in Royal Oak but can't find the thing.

Did anyone post on the newbie in Mt Clemons?

Here are the links.

Royal oak.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3007018401.html

Mt Clemons.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/3006983869.htmlI did, search my posts or it is a couple posts down in the Other Michigan areas Mount Clemens section. I didn't get any extras but also didn't ask but I'm hoping some others can be more bold and report back.

Dabbler1000
05-17-12, 20:12
Tried this one out.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-rub-everclean-and-safe-incall-locationwith-shower-313-207-8115/8639470.

Seemed relatively safe considering the neighborhood. She was running late and I was on my lunch break so I almost took off. Once she showed up, things ran smoothly. Nice girl, just like the pics, maybe a little thicker. Went for the nude massage for $100. The flip was pretty fast. She was up for all the touching that I wanted, including insertion. She got pretty wet. Offered to continue the massage after the H / E but I had to get going. Not sure what else is available. Good time overall.

MassageMe4
05-18-12, 17:15
I did, search my posts or it is a couple posts down in the Other Michigan areas Mount Clemens section. I didn't get any extras but also didn't ask but I'm hoping some others can be more bold and report back.Thanks, I will still try my luck and let you know.

MassageMe4
05-18-12, 17:33
Gloria is Royal Oak is a little older but ok looking. Upsells the finish and topless but provides a good massage like you would expect front a licensed provider.Thanks might be a good on a rainy day.

Brenn Hoffman
05-18-12, 20:27
Gloria is Royal Oak is a little older but ok looking. Upsells the finish and topless but provides a good massage like you would expect front a licensed provider.She uses a ton of oil but does allow for before and after showers! I would classify it more as a body rub than a massage but for the price it is hard to beat!

CostasCarl
05-19-12, 00:51
Tried this one out.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-rub-everclean-and-safe-incall-locationwith-shower-313-207-8115/8639470.

Seemed relatively safe considering the neighborhood. She was running late and I was on my lunch break so I almost took off. Once she showed up, things ran smoothly. Nice girl, just like the pics, maybe a little thicker. Went for the nude massage for $100. The flip was pretty fast. She was up for all the touching that I wanted, including insertion. She got pretty wet. Offered to continue the massage after the H / E but I had to get going. Not sure what else is available. Good time overall.The link does not work, try posting again.

Today was a really bad day at work. Tired and depressed, I wanted a massage. Saw this post by Dabller, bt don't knwo who he is talking about. So I called KIM. I think I saw reviews on her several months but I couldn't find it anymore.

Called several times, left two messages and then called again over a period of one and a half hours. Her answering machine was full by then. I am guessing, she is really busy and mongers like myself are blowing up her phone. I need a good massage and need to leave happy.

I don't like M1 anymore, risky. I left them a box of 48 condoms last time I was there.

Dabbler1000
05-19-12, 05:16
The link does not work, try posting again.

Today was a really bad day at work. Tired and depressed, I wanted a massage. Saw this post by Dabller, bt don't knwo who he is talking about. So I called KIM. I think I saw reviews on her several months but I couldn't find it anymore.

Called several times, left two messages and then called again over a period of one and a half hours. Her answering machine was full by then. I am guessing, she is really busy and mongers like myself are blowing up her phone. I need a good massage and need to leave happy.

I don't like M1 anymore, risky. I left them a box of 48 condoms last time I was there.Let's try this again.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-rub-everclean-and-safe-incall-locationwith-shower-313-207-8115/8639470

ImmAFool
05-19-12, 05:43
The link does not work, try posting again.

I don't like M1 anymore, risky. I left them a box of 48 condoms last time I was there.Here is a better link for you bud.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-rub-everclean-and-safe-incall-locationwith-shower-313-207-8115/8639470

His link just sent you to backpage.

ImmAFool
05-19-12, 06:08
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/3022648249.html

Went to her condo yesterday to try. Nice clean place, good neighborhood.

She's been there 2 weeks, used to work somewhere in Westland but I didn't recognize her.

Ad says table shampoo, I thought it was a typo so I asked for a table shower. She says no, it's a table shampoo. I said OK, so she squirts me down with shampoo and cleans me up with warm water and towels, head to toe, on the bare massage table. Not as cool as a table shower but a very nice and refreshing touch before the massage.

She is a typical Chinese AMP girl, middle aged, not bad, not great, has some tits, but very friendly and very sweet.

Decent typical massage, like a Chinese girl, not like a trained therapist.

Nice tease before the flip, happy happy handshake. She seemed to like this part, big ole' toothy smile the whole time, and talking about my dick etc.

Overall a very nice relaxing visit.

$80, $20 tip.

Safe and clean.

MassageMe4
05-19-12, 06:31
She uses a ton of oil but does allow for before and after showers! I would classify it more as a body rub than a massage but for the price it is hard to beat!You are right the price is surprisingly nice, the area made me curious too.

Thanks for the oil tip.

Asianplvr
05-19-12, 07:53

She's been there 2 weeks, used to work somewhere in Westland but I didn't recognize her.

Ad says table shampoo, I thought it was a typo so I asked for a table shower. She says no, it's a table shampoo. I said OK, so she squirts me down with shampoo and cleans me up with warm water and towels, head to toe, on the bare massage table. Not as cool as a table shower but a very nice and refreshing touch before the massage.

She is a typical Chinese AMP girl, middle aged, not bad, not great, has some tits, but very friendly and very sweet.

Nice tease before the flip, happy happy handshake. She seemed to like this part, big ole' toothy smile the whole time, and talking about my dick etc.

$80, $20 tip.

Safe and clean.So she gave table shower in bathroom? Then massage in different room? Did you get the feeling more was available on the menu?

ImmAFool
05-20-12, 06:53
So she gave table shower in bathroom? Then massage in different room? Did you get the feeling more was available on the menu?No, it wasn't a table shower. It was more like a warm soapy towel wipe down, done in the same room on the same massage table with the sheets removed from the table. She said the bathroom in the condo was too small to set up for a true table shower.

She said she never does anything else, but you know how that goes, you may be more persuasive than I was.

Taz41
05-20-12, 13:38
Is anyone familiar with Lexi? I think used to or does work for massageman? Never done a parlor appt. Wondering if there's more to bringing up services in that setting.

Michiman
05-20-12, 16:17
Is Sonia Spa open? Haven't seen any of their adds on Craig's or Backpage for around a week. Best Massage in Utica is still running adds, thanks.

Wiggles0923
05-21-12, 08:06
If you are un-draped during the massage and she is wrapping that part of the session. Just ask or guide her hand. Remember they usually speak poor English so you might have to point to your penis and then point to what ever part you want her to use to make you happy. If they say no to one they might say yes to something else. It also helps to sport some wood when you flip. Trust me when I say they will not scream or run out the door. I knew someone who worked at a major legit massage company and she got asked all the time. After awhile they get used to it and just learn to politely refuse.

I wonder if you can get a HE on a cruise.

Is anyone familiar with Lexi? I think used to or does work for massageman? Never done a parlor appt. Wondering if there's more to bringing up services in that setting.

RocketBoy1
05-21-12, 10:14
Lexi is great. She puts an ad on BP on the days she is working. Limited schedule, usually done by 3. She works out of a clean and safe place east of 75 behind a tattoo shop. I have seen her a couple of times. She was topless for the massage. Decent massage very good BBBJ.

GladeSki
05-21-12, 16:02
Is Sonia Spa open? Haven't seen any of their adds on Craig's or Backpage for around a week. Best Massage in Utica is still running adds, thanks.Pulled in their last week. Place was closed with a sign on the door saying family emergency open asap. Hope they didn't get busted. One of the best massages around.

GladeSki
05-21-12, 18:34
Is Sonia Spa open? Haven't seen any of their adds on Craig's or Backpage for around a week. Best Massage in Utica is still running adds, thanks.Was closed last week with a sign in window saying family emergency reopen asap. Hope they didn't get busted. One of the best massages around.

Pedickle
05-21-12, 22:05
Has anyone seen this girl? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/adult-relaxation-full-body-massage-donation-150hr-no-hidden-fees-please-call-248-635-0320-32/8332125

Looks too good.

Conoman1963
05-21-12, 22:53
Gloria is Royal Oak is a little older but ok looking. Upsells the finish and topless but provides a good massage like you would expect front a licensed provider.How bad was the upsell? Was it worth a repeat.

StreetLegal
05-22-12, 07:57
Is this the Lexi you are referring to? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/for-your-dream-appointment-call-lexi-30/5438044

Lexi is great. She puts an ad on BP on the days she is working. Limited schedule, usually done by 3. She works out of a clean and safe place east of 75 behind a tattoo shop. I have seen her a couple of times. She was topless for the massage. Decent massage very good BBBJ.

Brenn Hoffman
05-22-12, 08:03
How bad was the upsell? Was it worth a repeat.Cheap. 20 bucks.

Keep in mind this lady is not that attractive! So that's what keeps the prices low!

Gmoney11
05-22-12, 08:32
Guys, Looking for help. I have been to romulus and gotten good service (ladies are a bit old). I have been to Middlebelt / Ann Arbor Trail: Serivce was decent, tug was OK, I have been to 7mile / Telegraph: service was decent lady was old.

I used to go to Novi, where is Sunni?

Are there any decent looking Chinese masseueses with a good massage / juggling of the boys and ending that I am missing? Help please

Namb1
05-22-12, 08:34
How bad was the upsell? Was it worth a repeat.Can't remember exactly as it was a few years ago, I'll guess and say it was $20-40. The service was pretty good.

Taz41
05-22-12, 10:36
OK. So can I take it she is not FS then? Couldn't tell if there were reports to the contrary.

Fannima30
05-22-12, 10:38
Is anyone familiar with Lexi? I think used to or does work for massageman? Never done a parlor appt. Wondering if there's more to bringing up services in that setting.The one on BP in the body rub section who is 30 yrs old?

Pedickle
05-22-12, 20:21
Does anyone remember apple? She used to have a studio in troy. Hot girl real hot chicks workin' for her. She closed down and started working out of a house in west bloomfield. Been a while but her numbers changed. Just wondering if anyone has any info? Great massage and incredible bbj!

BryGuy
05-22-12, 22:05
Visited the "full body massage by asian girl". Wonderful massage, and for 40 bucks. Can not go wrong. NO Extras available. But it is worth a visit. The masseuse is very good at what she does.

Throtbngr
05-22-12, 23:26
I checked this one out and toftt.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3028612718.html

Older (50 ish) asian woman not really all that attractive. I think it was one I reported on a while back from Westland for this ad.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/3028406766.html

Paid for hour got 5 minutes of rub then bls and flip I left happy but not worth Grant and Jackson for only 20min! She told me she sometimes works at another location in Westland but the other woman she works with was there! Truth is I don't believe there is another woman! I just thinks she posts 2 ads with different phone numbers and runs between 2 locations. Maybe business is that slow. Bottom line I will not repeat. If you want a quick in and out by all means go for it!

Rocket Man
05-23-12, 07:01
Has anyone seen this girl?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/adult-relaxation-full-body-massage-donation-150hr-no-hidden-fees-please-call-248-635-0320-32/8332125

Looks too good.Pics are definitely her. Hot but notable lack of enthusiasm and nothing but a HE. Very safe and clean incall.

RocketBoy1
05-23-12, 07:17
Yes, seen her a couple of times. Gives a 30+ min massage and takes care of you on the flip.

Is this the Lexi you are referring to?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/for-your-dream-appointment-call-lexi-30/5438044

Skifreak
05-23-12, 12:02
Visited the "full body massage by asian girl". Wonderful massage, and for 40 bucks. Can not go wrong. NO Extras available. But it is worth a visit. The masseuse is very good at what she does.I was thinking about trying this place out just for the normal massage, price seems right. Do they they use drapping head to toe, and do they even massage your thighs and butt? Thanks for the info.

StreetLegal
05-23-12, 14:12
There really isn't a Waterford section and I would consider this part of Metro Detroit: Any intel on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/might-be-something-that-you-looking-for/7708096

Pedickle
05-23-12, 16:45
Pics are definitely her. Hot but notable lack of enthusiasm and nothing but a HE. Very safe and clean incall.thanks. I'll put her on the back burner.

Dabbler1000
05-23-12, 17:30
I was thinking about trying this place out just for the normal massage, price seems right. Do they they use drapping head to toe, and do they even massage your thighs and butt? Thanks for the info.She does some light massage on the thighs and butt. You can tell her where you think you need attention and see if she complies. Covers with a sheet which she moves around to apply the massage on bare skin. Excellent therapeutic massage.

Klala
05-23-12, 19:04
Any update on M-1, a few weeks ago I stopped by and lady told me everyone was gone said big trouble. I tried looking for anything online and found nothing.

BryGuy
05-23-12, 19:07
I was thinking about trying this place out just for the normal massage, price seems right. Do they they use drapping head to toe, and do they even massage your thighs and butt? Thanks for the info.She just draped the nether regions as she re positioned the draping as needed. Funny thing, I knew going in that she was strictly legit and all. So I just kept on my boxers, but she told me to take them off cause they would get in way. Whatever. Once you flip, you see the sign. NO HAPPY ENDING. Which I already knew by the reviews. Anyone expecting extras here. Once they flip they will prolly be crying inside. LOL. For 40 bucks tho. Its a steal here. Very relaxing.

BryGuy
05-23-12, 22:51
Any update on M-1, a few weeks ago I stopped by and lady told me everyone was gone said big trouble. I tried looking for anything online and found nothing.No news suprises me about this place anymore whether its positive or negative information. I have not visited in months, have read the operation has changed, not sure how accurate that is. But what I do know is this place is pretty infamous as being a parlor where "you can get whatever you want". Problem with that is word leaks out to the wrong people and well. One bad apples spoil the bunch. IF anyone does know for sure. It would be good to know the REAL story.

Djpgsd
05-23-12, 23:21
There really isn't a Waterford section and I would consider this part of Metro Detroit: Any intel on this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/might-be-something-that-you-looking-for/7708096Just a massage No extras!

Toledo Guy
05-24-12, 00:05
Any update on M-1, a few weeks ago I stopped by and lady told me everyone was gone said big trouble. I tried looking for anything online and found nothing.I went there last Thursday and all seemed well and the same. Shampoo was busy so I had "Banana" AKA Tutu. Lackluster performance at best both shower and session. The good news is the mama-son tucked a condom under the towel cover on the massage table so all was covered reliving the worry of picking something up since all the previous BB reports. Hard to believe these two are at the same place so long. I guess I should have waited for Shampoo.

"The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws."

Brenn Hoffman
05-24-12, 08:07
Any update on M-1, a few weeks ago I stopped by and lady told me everyone was gone said big trouble. I tried looking for anything online and found nothing.Stopped by earlier this week, saw One. Business as usual, however it was hotter than a sauna in there!

Michiman
05-24-12, 12:52
Anything on this place in Rochester? Anyone check out Sonia spa to see if the re-opened? I think the owners of Sonia also owned the place on Rochester Road in Troy that made the papers. Does anyone know what happened to all the spas in the Pontiac / Waterford area. Seems there were many until the late 90's or so.

Skifreak
05-24-12, 15:08
She just draped the nether regions as she re positioned the draping as needed. Funny thing, I knew going in that she was strictly legit and all. So I just kept on my boxers, but she told me to take them off cause they would get in way. Whatever. Once you flip, you see the sign. NO HAPPY ENDING. Which I already knew by the reviews. Anyone expecting extras here. Once they flip they will prolly be crying inside. LOL. For 40 bucks tho. Its a steal here. Very relaxing.Thanks for the report, will prob go check it out. Sometimes you just a good massage and nothing else. One last think was she in an office or at her home? Thanks brother for the info.

BryGuy
05-25-12, 12:30
Thanks for the report, will prob go check it out. Sometimes you just a good massage and nothing else. One last think was she in an office or at her home? Thanks brother for the info.Home. Place in Dearborn Heights right off Van Horn Road.

Neilnbob
05-25-12, 23:12
Went by yesterday. I guess their power went out and MMS was NOT happy. Told me to call for an appointment. I actually did that today but she said I would have to come in tomorrow. F that. They must be getting a bit too popular.

Michiman
05-28-12, 15:22
Looks like they are open again.

Zero Dude
05-28-12, 18:31
Went by yesterday. I guess their power went out and MMS was NOT happy. Told me to call for an appointment. I actually did that today but she said I would have to come in tomorrow. F that. They must be getting a bit too popular.I had two similar encounter at M1 in the past 2 months. Both time it was with the younger MMS (aka the mean one). Since when do you need a full day notice for M1.

Biff3950
05-29-12, 21:55
Al's on the South side of Wick Road in Taylor just West of Allen Road.

I drive past regularly. It used to be a laundry but closed. Since then the windows have been covered up and the Laundromat sign has been removed. In fact there are no signs anywhere indicating what this place does now or even that it is open at all but the parking lot is always full of different cars and I have seen women going in with duffle bags. (reminding me of a shift change at a strip club)

The whole thing makes my spider sense tingle. Any one in the area get the same vibe?

If nobody has any hard info I'll prolly go in blind and toftt but had to check here first.

FenderSurf
05-31-12, 17:24
Any one been to Touch of euphoria in Southfield?

CostasCarl
06-01-12, 08:52
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1000-real-and-recent-guareenteed-great-time-beautiful-sexy-brunette-a-lil-freaky-too-22/8126578

I wanted a massage with HE (hoping it would be BJ not HJ). Anyway called Kim (hardbody yoga instructor) several times over and over and no one picked up. I thought that the number does not exist so one night I was working really late. I called her at about 1:30 AM and she picked up. She wanted to know if I could come over, but I couldn' leave home that late. Next day I called her and again busy as usual. Long story short, after trying several days in a row, I could not get to talk to her on the phone, leave alone get an appointment. So I called Christina. She picked up right away. Went to see her at a motel off Stephenson fwy near 14 mile. She does not do massage, it is the usu FS, everything covered, she really rushed it, I was out in about 30 min although I had paid her for the hour. Lacking any effort. No interest in it at all. Waste of time and money.

Jd2011
06-01-12, 23:23
Hey Plumber,

Just curious. What was the total damage if you don't mind?

JD.

I made a stop in M1 this afternoon. Saw Tutu. She is at about her all time thinnest, so I think she looked pretty good. Standard table shower, and started with the fun as soon as we got into the room. In my experience, she is generally kinda robotic. This day she was quite sensual, laughing, etc. After a few changes I was going k9 and slipped my thumb in the Greek olive. She didn't object so I rolled with it for a minute then asked for permission. Surprisingly she said ok. I've asked her a couple other times and she said no. It took a while, needed a shoe horn and whatnot, . LOL. I lasted maybe 30 seconds. Got about 40 minutes of massage after. Better than normal too. She really did a great job. Everything covered, even the French.

I left in the middle of it last time when she slipped in uncovered, so maybe she remembered and wanted to make up for it.

Asianplvr
06-02-12, 08:43
They didn't charge me. I found mammasan on the way out and gave her a benji and she looked at me like I'm crazy.

She must have assumed that they owed me for a service call.TuTu never charged for the FS? Dang, don't make me come all the way to Detroit.

QuestForFun
06-02-12, 20:36
I made a stop in M1 this afternoon. Saw Tutu. She is at about her all time thinnest, so I think she looked pretty good. Standard table shower, and started with the fun as soon as we got into the room. In my experience, she is generally kinda robotic. This day she was quite sensual, laughing, etc. After a few changes I was going k9 and slipped my thumb in the Greek olive. She didn't object so I rolled with it for a minute then asked for permission. Surprisingly she said ok. I've asked her a couple other times and she said no. It took a while, needed a shoe horn and whatnot, . LOL. I lasted maybe 30 seconds. Got about 40 minutes of massage after. Better than normal too. She really did a great job. Everything covered, even the French.

I left in the middle of it last time when she slipped in uncovered, so maybe she remembered and wanted to make up for it.Never been successful in getting the olive at M-1 told no everytime I try with both won and tutu

Asianplvr
06-03-12, 10:02
I do work for them, so they probably thought they owed me or something. I have had shampos olive as well. It was my first visit there ever, and the only time I've ever paid. During my initial grilling from mamasan, she asked what i did for a living. She then told me she wanted me to look at a couple small plumbing issues. Its a win/win since they get a hobbyist to fix their stuff.Dang, maybe they need some carpenter issues solved.

Throtbngr
06-03-12, 16:28
Any one been to Touch of euphoria in Southfield?Actually toftt a couple of times! First time got there at 6 after making an appointment to see Brooke. After about 10 minutes of knocking on the door and calling with no answer I was leaving when a woman came out and said Brooke was gone for the day I would have to reschedule and could get a discount on the next session! The next day Brooke was not available so I ended up with one of the other women (didn't catch her name) for hh. Decent undraped massage but got interrupted 2-3 times by someone knocking on the door. Requested he at the end she reluctantly agreed but wanted me to send Grant to see her! I reluctantly agreed and she started and less than a minute later another knock at the the door meant massage was over! Needless to say she seemed a little upset that she only got to meet Hamilton for her efforts instead of Grant! Made an appointment a couple of weeks later, Finally with Brooke. She actually looks better in person decent massage but refused to give HE! I get the impression this is a YMMV kind of place depending on who you get and whether they know or trust you! If you do decide to go I would suggest having exact change (they never have any change) unless you plan on tipping the extra! Good luck

Roxtar1011
06-03-12, 18:15
Visited Chinese Massage in Westland (Holiday Plaza) today. $.7 for the hour plus $.4 tip. Great massage, flip to a nice HJ (even got her top off and played around) , then more great massage. Got the full hour. Upon leaving, I walk out the front door and see uncle in the parking lot with reds and blues flashing. My life passed before my eyes. Then I realized he was just conducting a traffic stop, but pulled into the parking lot for it. So, it turned out to be nothing, but be safe out there anyway guys.

JoesParty
06-03-12, 18:24
Visited Chinese Massage in Westland (Holiday Plaza) today. $.7 for the hour plus $.4 tip. Great massage, flip to a nice HJ (even got her top off and played around) , then more great massage. Got the full hour. Upon leaving, I walk out the front door and see uncle in the parking lot with reds and blues flashing. My life passed before my eyes. Then I realized he was just conducting a traffic stop, but pulled into the parking lot for it. So, it turned out to be nothing, but be safe out there anyway guys.Same thing happened as I was leaving the AAMP in Romulus earlier last month. LEO was sitting (no lights flashing) in the parking lot and had me blocked in! I thought I was going to die. He got out of the way, though, when he saw me get in my car, and I didn't stick around to see what was going on. I've kind of been waiting for another good report before I go back.

ImmAFool
06-04-12, 07:32
Visited Chinese Massage in Westland (Holiday Plaza) today. $.7 for the hour plus $.4 tip. Great massage, flip to a nice HJ (even got her top off and played around) , then more great massage. Got the full hour. Upon leaving, I walk out the front door and see uncle in the parking lot with reds and blues flashing. My life passed before my eyes. Then I realized he was just conducting a traffic stop, but pulled into the parking lot for it. So, it turned out to be nothing, but be safe out there anyway guys.Which girl? I've seen Angela, she looked better before. Last time she had some acne issue on her face.

Gmoney11
06-04-12, 08:34
Which girl? I've seen Angela, she looked better before. Last time she had some acne issue on her face.You get a very good massage at the Plaza. Girls are sweet and address ALL your needs

T Man
06-05-12, 07:34
I wouldn't bother with Kim. She's good to look at, but it's a rush job out the door. I got a nude massage and a HJ from her, but I'm guessing more is on the menu.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1000-real-and-recent-guareenteed-great-time-beautiful-sexy-brunette-a-lil-freaky-too-22/8126578

I wanted a massage with HE (hoping it would be BJ not HJ). Anyway called Kim (hardbody yoga instructor) several times over and over and no one picked up. I thought that the number does not exist so one night I was working really late. I called her at about 1:30 AM and she picked up. She wanted to know if I could come over, but I couldn' leave home that late. Next day I called her and again busy as usual. Long story short, after trying several days in a row, I could not get to talk to her on the phone, leave alone get an appointment. So I called Christina. She picked up right away. Went to see her at a motel off Stephenson fwy near 14 mile. She does not do massage, it is the usu FS, everything covered, she really rushed it, I was out in about 30 min although I had paid her for the hour. Lacking any effort. No interest in it at all. Waste of time and money.

T Man
06-05-12, 07:41
So Gloria does topless? Are we talking about the same older Jewish lady off of Coolidge? I've seen here about 5 times (only because funds were low) and she never offered to topless. Any idea if she'd do a BBBJ?

Gloria is Royal Oak is a little older but ok looking. Upsells the finish and topless but provides a good massage like you would expect front a licensed provider.

StreetLegal
06-05-12, 07:52
So Gloria does topless? Are we talking about the same older Jewish lady off of Coolidge? I've seen here about 5 times (only because funds were low) and she never offered to topless. Any idea if she'd do a BBBJ?The BBBJ ain't happening! I can guarantee that. I've seen her many times over the years. As for the topless, she probably has to know you. I personally would not go for that since I'de rather her keep her top on. She is not so physically fit and getting long in the tooth. But if you are looking for a decent massage and a little happy, then she is for you. Nothing more and nothing to write home about. Price is right.

Wiggles0923
06-05-12, 08:17
Is this the AMP in the apartment complex.

Same thing happened as I was leaving the AAMP in Romulus earlier last month. LEO was sitting (no lights flashing) in the parking lot and had me blocked in! I thought I was going to die. He got out of the way, though, when he saw me get in my car, and I didn't stick around to see what was going on. I've kind of been waiting for another good report before I go back.

Wiggles0923
06-05-12, 08:19
Does that mean full service.

You get a very good massage at the Plaza. Girls are sweet and address ALL your needs

Gmoney11
06-05-12, 08:40
Does that mean full service.No FS but it is a great place to stop for a quick oil change

Wallystapinski
06-05-12, 09:21
If this is the same YoYo that used to work at Serendipity in Farmington Hills, she used to do a HJ at the beginning of the massage and again at the end. There were a few times that she would go topless and a couple times I got her to pull her pants down. Not a bad body, maybe 7 out of 10.

$80, $20 tip.

Safe and clean.

JoesParty
06-05-12, 09:53
Is this the AMP in the apartment complex.Yes. Any recent experiences there, anyone? I went early May and Leena was back, but the squad car in the lot afterward has me spooked. Could have been unrelated, as it is a big complex, but still.

ImmAFool
06-06-12, 08:04
If this is the same YoYo that used to work at Serendipity in Farmington Hills, she used to do a HJ at the beginning of the massage and again at the end. There were a few times that she would go topless and a couple times I got her to pull her pants down. Not a bad body, maybe 7 out of 10.I don't know, sorry. I never saw her before and never went to Serendipity. She said she used to work in a parlour though. She took her top off for me. She had a sweet disposition, no rush, no *****.

Steel City
06-06-12, 13:32
Anyone has contact information. Emailed her several times without result.

I dreamed of this BBW short with long hair. Average light touch massage but the BBJ and CIM is something you must experience. She worked non stop for several mins like it was her first meal of the day LOL. Good personality and nice private location. Also after CIM she kept going until I had to pry her off.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fbsm/7972909

I am not into writting much about me never really have been the type to. But I can write to you and tell you that I am a down to earth girl next door type a person. BBW, natural redhead. I take being discreet as a must not as an option. I have a pet free private location in warren, professional grade uncented creams so you don't feel like you've just stepped out of a oilly flower shop. I do have a shower you are welcomed to use (just bring your own shower supplies) Same day appointments or book in advance. For my privacy and yours I do not post pictures my phone number. Email me for more info. Donations start 100hr.