PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Ghost8
02-24-20, 18:09
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1115897

Any reports on Catherine? I can't find much here on her. There seems to be another Catherine.I saw her during the BP era. Neat, clean apartment. She was OK looking, but not sexy. The whole experience felt like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Just awkward and odd. I would avoid.

HuronMan
02-24-20, 19:16
https://detroit.rubratings.com/162240

It's a real deal?Somebody try her? Appreciate any info. Thanks.Photos are fake. Multiple hits on Tineye.

HouseOfCards
02-24-20, 22:00
Starmoon has always been reportedly a YMMV place. Because Traditional Massage & Vital Massage (which are owned by the same people) just rotated in new providers that are quite attractive, but are just giving legit massages (at least for now; that might change after they get settled in), I went to Starmoon for the first time about a week and a half ago and I left happy with no suggestion of any DIY nonsense. Sounds like why'all just got unlucky.

I had a similar experience after not going there for several months. When I had gone before the handshake was part of the deal and the attendants were always accommodating and flirtatious. Good massage this last time but that was all. Not even a DIY suggestion that I would have turned down anyway. Wonder if it's because I was with a someone who had not seen me before, my buzz cut (never a hindrance elsewhere) or if they have changed how they operate looking to avoid heat. Hope it goes back so I don't have to travel as far.

EO.

NockUowt
02-25-20, 00:04
So no extras available?

What was the damage $?I asked in a discrete way if anything else happens here. It's widely known to be a strictly tease joint, with upsells without extras. Anyway she said something about how maybe other girls do more than a massage, she can't see how it could happen, but either way she doesn't dare do anything more. Perhaps another visit might help, with the same girl. Anyway the 'damage' is massage rate of 100/ hr, plus like 40 bikini. Then the tip. Hence, the probability I won't repeat. Ya got to crack a few eggs as they say.

XirCom
02-25-20, 05:32
I saw her during the BP era. Neat, clean apartment. She was OK looking, but not sexy. The whole experience felt like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Just awkward and odd. I would avoid.I saw her years ago, I walked out.

Wally2822
02-25-20, 13:00
Called her to schedule something. I've never seen her before. Asked me for my age and ethnicity off the getgo. Afterwards she tells me she's available today and quotes me $300 for an hour. WTF?? I've seen some previous reports on her in the past but $300?? I ended up telling her no thanks. For those that see her. Did she up her prices?

Here is her link https://detroit.rubratings.com/116730.

Buckeye1257
02-25-20, 13:51
I saw her during the BP era. Neat, clean apartment. She was OK looking, but not sexy. The whole experience felt like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Just awkward and odd. I would avoid.So, I'm curious: do you mind sharing just what exactly constituted the Twilight Zone experience?

Bonzo206
02-25-20, 15:03
With the somewhat recent departures of Celine and Ebony from Saigon, what is the current lineup outside of Tiffany? Jen still there? Heather? Others?

ATwosMom
02-25-20, 18:03
Starmoon has always been reportedly a YMMV place. Because Traditional Massage & Vital Massage (which are owned by the same people) just rotated in new providers that are quite attractive, but are just giving legit massages (at least for now; that might change after they get settled in), I went to Starmoon for the first time about a week and a half ago and I left happy with no suggestion of any DIY nonsense. Sounds like why'all just got unlucky.Novi wixom walled lake are under the watchful eye. They won't hesitate to follow you and hit you with a traffic violation and try to get you to squeal. Stay away for now.

BigBootyFan
02-25-20, 18:06
Has anyone seen any of these females?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/saint-clair-shores-heavenly-hands/7080704637.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/clinton-township-actual-results/7079556458.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/biz/d/sterling-heights-therapeutic-body/7081273289.html

NaughtyMan
02-25-20, 19:47
Called her to schedule something. I've never seen her before. Asked me for my age and ethnicity off the getgo. Afterwards she tells me she's available today and quotes me $300 for an hour. WTF?? I've seen some previous reports on her in the past but $300?? I ended up telling her no thanks. For those that see her. Did she up her prices?

Here is her link https://detroit.rubratings.com/116730.I thought her prize was $. 5. I would say no for $$$ as well.

TullyBlanchard
02-25-20, 20:21
Curious. How much were the massage and extras? Wonder if she would give a BBBJ gumjob?You know what they say about blind prostitutes? You've really got to hand it to them.

Concupiscent69
02-25-20, 21:14
I thought her prize was $. 5. I would say no for $$$ as well.Jazz? She's not even worth $. 5, IMO. Lame massage on a hotel bed and won't allow touching much at all. YMMV.

Joshu64
02-25-20, 22:13
I asked in a discrete way if anything else happens here. It's widely known to be a strictly tease joint, with upsells without extras. Anyway she said something about how maybe other girls do more than a massage, she can't see how it could happen, but either way she doesn't dare do anything more. Perhaps another visit might help, with the same girl. Anyway the 'damage' is massage rate of 100/ hr, plus like 40 bikini. Then the tip. Hence, the probability I won't repeat. Ya got to crack a few eggs as they sayHow long ago was went you went?

VideoKing
02-25-20, 22:32
With the somewhat recent departures of Celine and Ebony from Saigon, what is the current lineup outside of Tiffany? Jen still there? Heather? Others?I spoke with Tiffany tonight. She said Ebony, Jen and Tiffany are available for appointments. Diamond is part time and works late afternoon until close. Heather is expected back in the summer. Another girl will be added in a few weeks.

LuckyJimmy
02-26-20, 00:09
I thought her prize was $. 5. I would say no for $$$ as well.There is no WAY she's worth 300. She's got a shit-ton of rules and a serious case of GPS. I went one time, and found out quickly that she thinks she's all that. Uh, no. No BBBJ, bossy as hell, very impressed with herself. NFW!

Riker36
02-26-20, 00:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Guyneedsfun
02-26-20, 01:19
I always wondered how she knew if you gave her Ones or Twenties. Been Advertising for years.There are little hand held machines that tell what denomination through audio that blind people use. Also maybe she can see slightly.

XirCom
02-26-20, 04:54
Has anyone seen any of these females?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/saint-clair-shores-heavenly-hands/7080704637.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/clinton-township-actual-results/7079556458.html

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/biz/d/sterling-heights-therapeutic-body/7081273289.htmlHave seen Rosanne several times in the past at her former location, as her ad states, she's a bigger girl. I always left happy. YMMV.

T Long
02-26-20, 10:09
There is no WAY she's worth 300. She's got a shit-ton of rules and a serious case of GPS. I went one time, and found out quickly that she thinks she's all that. Uh, no. No BBBJ, bossy as hell, very impressed with herself. NFW!She quoted me $200 back in the fall. I've tried to to see her several times but our schedules never matched up. So I went elsewhere. The last time I was going to leave work early and so I made an appointment. I thought I was finally going to see her but then my boss scheduled a meeting and I had to cancel. She thought that was too weird that our schedules never matched up and told me I would need to Find another provider. I kinda thought that was weird. Her loss, I guess.

BigBootyFan
02-26-20, 10:48
Has anyone seen Body Therapy Sandy recently?

Her ad is no longer active on c-list.

Phone number? Prices?

PM if you want.

Thanks.

CardShark999
02-26-20, 10:50
Have seen Rosanne several times in the past at her former location, as her ad states, she's a bigger girl. I always left happy. YMMV.How big are we talking? Also what are her rates?

JietMan
02-26-20, 11:20

Here is her link https://detroit.rubratings.com/116730.I haven't visited her for a couple months. The rate was $. 5 for leaving happy. Options were available for upcharge. She may have some rules and GPS but she's got a great figure and a beautiful ass. She's very pretty in my opinion and each visit got better. She might not be for everyone but she's safe and discreet.

Pygophile
02-26-20, 12:11
I spoke with Tiffany tonight. She said Ebony, Jen and Tiffany are available for appointments. Diamond is part time and works late afternoon until close. Heather is expected back in the summer. Another girl will be added in a few weeks.Not that it's a big deal but someone mentioned their hourly rate went up $.1.

Is that correct? Not shown on their site.

Are they still super busy?

T Long
02-26-20, 12:32
I saw an ad on Rub review.com. It looked like a hotel ad, so I called and decided to try it. Turned out it was a place on Michigan ave in Westland in a decent sized plaza. I think it was called healing therapy. Had the same feel as Springwell on ecorse. A really old mamasan greeted me and I waited. A girl showed up. I'm not sure how to describe her. If you've ever seen those click-bate articles about plastic surgery gone wrong, that's her. Her face seemed to be all Botox I thought she just got into an accident. It was downright scary. I just said I would come back later and walked out. I didn't even get her name. Anyone else been there? If so, please send me a PM.

Bruz69
02-26-20, 14:47
With the somewhat recent departures of Celine and Ebony from Saigon, what is the current lineup outside of Tiffany? Jen still there? Heather? Others?I was in last week and asked Tiffany who was working there currently. She said her, Jenny, Ebony, Diamond, and possibly a lady named Lisa would be starting this week. I've experienced all of them except for Lisa. Does anyone possibly have any info on her?

SandersNut
02-26-20, 15:24

Here is her link https://detroit.rubratings.com/116730.Just found her ad on HH. Shows $. 5 today only.

https://harlothub.com/united-states/michigan/detroit/massage/734-578-6218-483710.html

Ecuyer
02-26-20, 17:45
Not that it's a big deal but someone mentioned their hourly rate went up $.1.

Is that correct? Not shown on their site.

Are they still super busy?That rate might be for Tiffany's "Bikini Special". Last I heard Tiffany was the only one offering that service. Haven't been in a while. Call the upstairs number listed on their webpage to find out how busy they are and rates. The three of them offer different services so YMMV.

BramStroker
02-26-20, 19:20
Not familiar with the website. Did you mean rubratings dot com? There is place named Healing Therapy on Monroe in Dearborn, which is generally well rated. I can validate. A good young provider there is named Sasha. You mentioned Westland, not familiar with anything there.

I saw an ad on Rub review.com. It looked like a hotel ad, so I called and decided to try it. Turned out it was a place on Michigan ave in Westland in a decent sized plaza. I think it was called healing therapy. Had the same feel as Springwell on ecorse. A really old mamasan greeted me and I waited. A girl showed up. I'm not sure how to describe her. If you've ever seen those click-bate articles about plastic surgery gone wrong, that's her. Her face seemed to be all Botox I thought she just got into an accident. It was downright scary. I just said I would come back later and walked out. I didn't even get her name. Anyone else been there? If so, please send me a PM.

BramStroker
02-26-20, 19:25
Regular massage: . 7.

Topless: $1.

Other options are nude, BJ with cover. I didn't really want to experience any more than I had, so I didn't both considering. A CBJ may not be that great considering she is blind.

Curious. How much were the massage and extras? Wonder if she would give a BBBJ gumjob?

Dmd7765
02-26-20, 19:45
Was driving North on Telegraph so I decided to drive thru the parking lot at about 4 pm. There was a new Open sign lit. Didn't stop, anybody stop in since the Mamasan take down?

XirCom
02-26-20, 19:47
How big are we talking? Also what are her rates?A true bbw, I don't remember the rate other than it was reasonable.

T Long
02-26-20, 22:31
[QUOTE=BramStroker;4681464]Not familiar with the website. Did you mean rubratings dot com? There is place named Healing Therapy on Monroe in Dearborn, which is generally well rated. I can validate. A good young provider there is named Sasha. You mentioned Westland, not familiar with anything there.[/QUOTEhttps://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/734-728-6531/1/268442

Sorry. Wrong website name. This place has an address on Michigan Avenue in Westland. You have to call for the location but if you want I can send it to you in a PM. Everything about the inside looks new.

RoddyJohnson
02-26-20, 22:31
Was driving North on Telegraph so I decided to drive thru the parking lot at about 4 pm. There was a new Open sign lit. Didn't stop, anybody stop in since the Mamasan take down?Looks like mama has a jury trial scheduled for June 8th at 9 am, judge tracy green. Someone oughta go!

StormDavis
02-26-20, 23:17
Has anyone seen Body Therapy Sandy recently?

Her ad is no longer active on c-list.

Phone number? Prices?

PM if you want.

Thanks.Is Sandy in Westland? There used to be a Sandy from the backpage days just wondering if she's that one?

Odifois
02-27-20, 08:54
Hi all,

Thanks for all the help you provide here, I'm kind of new to all this, and I have a question for the group.

When you get a massage, do you ever touch the masseuse before the flip? When I'm on my stomach and they're right in front of me, I'm tempted to reach out and grab some butt, but I never touch until they make first contact with the boys. Am I the only one that waits?

Thanks, be safe.

BigBootyFan
02-27-20, 10:06
Rosanne quoted me $70/70 minutes. I didn't ask about extras over the phone.

LostInDetroit
02-27-20, 11:11
Novi wixom walled lake are under the watchful eye. They won't hesitate to follow you and hit you with a traffic violation and try to get you to squeal. Stay away for now.I don't know who needs to see this, but some friendly advice from someone who has friends who are attorneys;.

Keep in mind this advice only applies if you get pulled over outside of the AMP and not inside. You get busted inside, just invoke your 5th amendment rights immediately and lawyer up ASAP.

Follow this script (and honestly this can be applied for just about any police intervention when driving).

Say these lines VERBATIM.

You: "Why did you pull me over?

Cop starts asking questions.

You: "I'm not here to discuss my day."

Cop asks more questions.

You: "Am I being detained or am I free to go?

Cop asks more questions.

You: "Pursuant to the United States Constitution, I am invoking my 5th Amendment right at this time."

Cop tries to get you to answer any question past that point, shut the fuck up and don't say anything!

Nothing good has ever happened to someone who talks to police. This is why there's that whole phrase in your Miranda rights that says "Anything you say can and will be used against you! They're not just saying that shit for their health.

That said, No prosecutor, District Attorney or cop can legally do anything to you unless they have evidence (even in most states, probable cause can only keep you in custody for up to 24 hours). Even if they do have evidence (even if you're certain they do), don't be the jackass that voluntarily gives it to them. That's what they're counting on. If they have no evidence (or even partial evidence), for all they know you could have went into a location to use a bathroom, accidentally walked through a wrong door or thought the place you were going into was somewhere else. Demand to speak to your attorney immediately if you're being detained (even if you don't have one). Odds are if they're any good, they'll get you out of pretty much any scenario (especially if it's a first offense).

Stay safe out there.

PineappleKing2
02-27-20, 11:21
A true bbw, I don't remember the rate other than it was reasonable.Her ad says she is a licensed massage therapist, was the massage any good?

IAmNotMe
02-27-20, 11:59
I saw an ad on Rub review.com. It looked like a hotel ad, so I called and decided to try it. Turned out it was a place on Michigan ave in Westland in a decent sized plaza. I think it was called healing therapy. Had the same feel as Springwell on ecorse. A really old mamasan greeted me and I waited. A girl showed up. I'm not sure how to describe her. If you've ever seen those click-bate articles about plastic surgery gone wrong, that's her. Her face seemed to be all Botox I thought she just got into an accident. It was downright scary. I just said I would come back later and walked out. I didn't even get her name. Anyone else been there? If so, please send me a PM.Is this the place?

https://healing-plus-asian-massage-spa.business.site/

MagnifiRod
02-27-20, 13:05
It's close to Wayne. Use Google maps. Just search for "SPA" in that area and it comes up. No mystery.

QUOTE=BramStroker;4681464 Not familiar with the website. Did you mean rubratings dot com? There is place named Healing Therapy on Monroe in Dearborn, which is generally well rated. I can validate. A good young provider there is named Sasha. You mentioned Westland, not familiar with anything there. https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/734-728-6531/1/268442

Sorry. Wrong website name. This place has an address on Michigan Avenue in Westland. You have to call for the location but if you want I can send it to you in a PM. Everything about the inside looks new.

DansMurdock
02-27-20, 13:33
Went about a month ago hoping to get a good massage and oral HE. Mamma led me in paid the 60 house fee and I got a young hottie. Told her I wanted a deep tissue and BJ. I don't think she understood. I gave her 40 bucks and she started with a hand job that got me off because she was super hot. Then she sends mamma in for a massage which consisted of 6. 5 karate chops to my back and that was it.

Might repeat if I could get a decent massage followed by a nice oral HE by the young hottie. Didn't get her name.

BallZoo000
02-27-20, 16:19
I haven't visited her for a couple months. The rate was $. 5 for leaving happy. Options were available for upcharge. She may have some rules and GPS but she's got a great figure and a beautiful ass. She's very pretty in my opinion and each visit got better. She might not be for everyone but she's safe and discreet.Does she offer FS, if so what is the total damage? She's been on my radar for a minute. Not sure how far I'll get with the ethnicity deal though.

Mallard1
02-27-20, 16:20
I have some unexpected free time this evening, any recommendations for a last minute massage somewhere near the Sterling Heights / Troy area? I would prefer an independent provider more low volume provider. Sorry for the last minute request but I have been out of the game for awhile and was not expecting this or I would have done some research.

T Long
02-27-20, 17:55
Is this the place?

https://healing-plus-asian-massage-spa.business.site/I matched the phone number on the link to what I called on my phone. I'm interested to know if anyone has had a good experience there. Maybe it's too new.

T Long
02-27-20, 18:26
Went about a month ago hoping to get a good massage and oral HE. Mamma led me in paid the 60 house fee and I got a young hottie. Told her I wanted a deep tissue and BJ. I don't think she understood. I gave her 40 bucks and she started with a hand job that got me off because she was super hot. Then she sends mamma in for a massage which consisted of 6. 5 karate chops to my back and that was it.

Might repeat if I could get a decent massage followed by a nice oral HE by the young hottie. Didn't get her name.I don't think I've ever been there. I remember reading it's mostly older ladies and probably not my thing. Sounds like maybe it's changed a bit. Is the place clean?

LameelCono
02-27-20, 18:30
I have some unexpected free time this evening, any recommendations for a last minute massage somewhere near the Sterling Heights / Troy area? I would prefer an independent provider more low volume provider. Sorry for the last minute request but I have been out of the game for awhile and was not expecting this or I would have done some research.Both Shiatsu's are in the general vicinity as is Van Dyke Spa. What are you looking for? HE, FS, good massage?

Mallard1
02-27-20, 18:34
Both Shiatsu's are in the general vicinity as is Van Dyke Spa. What are you looking for? HE, FS, good massage?Good massage first and foremost, the more sensual the better. I was trying to keep from going to an AMP but it looks like I may have to.

GorillaTouch
02-27-20, 18:59
I was in last week and asked Tiffany who was working there currently. She said her, Jenny, Ebony, Diamond, and possibly a lady named Lisa would be starting this week. I've experienced all of them except for Lisa. Does anyone possibly have any info on her?So how are the other ones? I've only seen Tiffany.

EugeneT
02-27-20, 20:47
Went into Therapy last week for a massage. Great back rub from Lucy but nothing sensual. On the flip, asked what extras were available, and told only massage. Great massage, but not the place for HE or anything else. Total cost $. 7 and $. 2 tip.

NickBobster
02-27-20, 21:09
1st time to the spa. Great hard massage walked on my back. No problem with light otc. I did not ask for extra's none were offered. 7 and. 2 tip.

ShadowLotus513
02-27-20, 22:03

Thinking about TOFTT with this one- any experiences at all or anything I should be aware of? Even though they stated on their Adultsearch ad they're strictly massage only at first, I found it odd that they expanded their options for mild extras such as topless massage and +touching. Overall, I'm feel it's a YMMV type of thing. Let me know.

JietMan
02-27-20, 22:54
Does she offer FS, if so what is the total damage? She's been on my radar for a minute. Not sure how far I'll get with the ethnicity deal though.I've never done FS with her, it's not my thing. She might be a YMMV chick on option fees. I see the last few reports were different amounts. I'm familiar with the $$ but not the $$$.

IAmNotMe
02-28-20, 00:57

Might repeat if I could get a decent massage followed by a nice oral HE by the young hottie. Didn't get her name.It's not often that I'm in that area but when I am I go there. In all the years, not once have I ever seen a young hottie there. I've read reports saying there was but I've never had that luck. They are always older but very experienced in what I'm looking for. The only other place I know in that area is Sunny the Nuru Lady. She's no spring chicken either but she's very experienced too.

Landsey314
02-28-20, 09:13
Hey, looking for a possible 4 hand with FS or BBBJ, shower and nuru options. Young and on the thinner side, so if any one can point me in the right direction that would be great. Within 30 miles of Warren to.

JCOnsuella23
02-28-20, 10:30
Curious. How much were the massage and extras? Wonder if she would give a BBBJ gumjob?I tried, I actually went to her a few times before she would even do a covered BJ, her teeth don't come out (I even looked in her bathroom to see if she had fixodent to ser if she was hiding it LOL).

JCOnsuella23
02-28-20, 10:33
Rosanne quoted me $70/70 minutes. I didn't ask about extras over the phone.That's without HE, the HE is an additional $40 so $110. ALso her massage is actually pretty good, the only problem is no topless, HE only, no roaming but she is a great value all things considered and takes her time.

Janson20
02-28-20, 12:27
I know she's been reviewed on here a few times, but thought I'd share my experience with this lovely southern belle. I don't often do reviews, but after talking with Daisy, I thought I'd hopefully nudge a little business her way. As I think she's great people! What I like about seeing her, is knowing exactly what I'll get every time. She's not a candy user so it's consistent service. She's got a great private little office setup, not at some dirty home or sleezy notel. She's in downtown Rochester, parking is tucked away and the rest of the office spaces are surprisingly empty.

Although she doesn't offer FS, she gives a good massage, uses a great skin care regiment (which I do appreciate) and the release is always with a great view. She's not tiny tiny (crackhead tiny), but petite with a great rack, just how I prefer them. Treat her good and she'll take care of you! The value is the best around IMHO. $100 an hour.

She did change her number, so if you need it, DM me.

https://rochestermi.global-free-classified-ads.com/listings/daisy-03-s-wellness-sanctuary-day-spa-and-salon-it11242040.html

VideoKing
02-28-20, 13:34
It's not often that I'm in that area but when I am I go there. In all the years, not once have I ever seen a young hottie there. I've read reports saying there was but I've never had that luck. They are always older but very experienced in what I'm looking for. The only other place I know in that area is Sunny the Nuru Lady. She's no spring chicken either but she's very experienced too.I saw Sunny yesterday. Always a great experience.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

Amp Adickt
02-28-20, 15:10
Love AMPs. Have a few goto's. But sometimes I just want a good clean safe BJ. Anyone of you fellas have anything in the downriver area other than nuru lady. I need a good suck down. Thanks in advance.

AMP Adick.

Wally2822
02-28-20, 15:47
I saw an ad on Rub review.com. It looked like a hotel ad, so I called and decided to try it. Turned out it was a place on Michigan ave in Westland in a decent sized plaza. I think it was called healing therapy. Had the same feel as Springwell on ecorse. A really old mamasan greeted me and I waited. A girl showed up. I'm not sure how to describe her. If you've ever seen those click-bate articles about plastic surgery gone wrong, that's her. Her face seemed to be all Botox I thought she just got into an accident. It was downright scary. I just said I would come back later and walked out. I didn't even get her name. Anyone else been there? If so, please send me a PM.I went there today to check it out. Older mamasan greeted me. Asked if I've been there before. Said no and then she asked if I want a shower. Asked her if she was the one giving the massage amd she started laughing saying no saying she has a beautiful girl for me and asked for 80 as "entry fee". Told her I wanted to see the girl first and she said okay. She brought the same girl you mentioned in your review. I agree man too much botox. I asked mamasan if she had anyone else but said no that's it. I said I'd come back later. The girl walked out and mamasan grabbed my hand and walked me out and kept apologizing. Its in a plaza closer to Michigan and Merriman. It looks real nice and clean on the inside. When I got there they had the M1 Buzzer outside of another door when you walk in. Not sure if they have other women there or if she's the only one. One thing I do want to note is that there were a couple random cars with people in them parked in front. Not sure if its a coincidence or if they're scoping the place out. Stay safe out there.

CarmeloJoe35
02-28-20, 17:40

Might repeat if I could get a decent massage followed by a nice oral HE by the young hottie. Didn't get her name.Based on the age of some guys on here a young hottie could be a 20 something or a 50 something. It's all relative. If your 70, your view of young is totally different from mine! LOL! I hope that doesn't offend you. It just seems like that's reality. So if you wouldn't mind providing your approximate age and her approximate age, that might help the rest of us understand what you mean by "young hottie. " Either way, Thanks for the review!

Landsey314
02-28-20, 18:50
Hey, looking for a possible 4 hand with FS or BBBJ, shower and nuru options. Young and on the thinner side, so if any one can point me in the right direction that would be great. Within 30 miles of Warren to.Young in my opinion would be 20 to 30's.

Concupiscent69
02-28-20, 18:56

Thinking about TOFTT with this one- any experiences at all or anything I should be aware of? Even though they stated on their Adultsearch ad they're strictly massage only at first, I found it odd that they expanded their options for mild extras such as topless massage and +touching. Overall, I'm feel it's a YMMV type of thing. Let me know.I don't like tis sentence in the ad: We require a $20 cc deposit (applied to your service upon arrival) for first time customers to hold your scheduled appointment.

First problem is giving up the CC number. Second problem is actually giving a deposit not knowing the exact location nor whom you're dealing with.

Concupiscent69
02-28-20, 19:03
I saw Sunny yesterday. Always a great experience.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769Can you provide details?

MarkoFromTrpja
02-28-20, 19:10
I know she's been reviewed on here a few times, but thought I'd share my experience with this lovely southern belle. I don't often do reviews, but after talking with Daisy, I thought I'd hopefully nudge a little business her way. As I think she's great people! What I like about seeing her, is knowing exactly what I'll get every time. She's not a candy user so it's consistent service. She's got a great private little office setup, not at some dirty home or sleezy notel. She's in downtown Rochester, parking is tucked away and the rest of the office spaces are surprisingly empty.

Although she doesn't offer FS, she gives a good massage, uses a great skin care regiment (which I do appreciate) and the release is always with a great view. She's not tiny tiny (crackhead tiny), but petite with a great rack, just how I prefer them. Treat her good and she'll take care of you! The value is the best around IMHO. $100 an hour.

https://rochestermi.global-free-classified-ads.com/listings/daisy-03-s-wellness-sanctuary-day-spa-and-salon-it11242040.htmlJust a HE or BJ too?

RWhite
02-28-20, 21:08
I'm currently working on purchasing a Sprinter van. Still working on the massage parlor style layout interior it will have one massage table. Next step would be to track down a provider or "Mamasan" to work it from time to time.

TridentD
02-28-20, 21:29
I texted back and forth with Bonita a few weeks ago and she said she would be out of town until the end of Jan. She will be doing dou's now on the weekends with Eve. Has anyone had experience with Eve. I found 1 or 2 reports but not much on the forum about her. What does she look like, what's on her menu, massage skills, etc? Anyone care to share? Much appreciated! PM ok.I spent an enjoyable hour with Bonita and Lisa today. I learned that Eve will be with Bonita on Saturday the 29th. It is your chance to check her out.

ShadowLotus513
02-28-20, 21:55
I don't like tis sentence in the ad: We require a $20 cc deposit (applied to your service upon arrival) for first time customers to hold your scheduled appointment.

First problem is giving up the CC number. Second problem is actually giving a deposit not knowing the exact location nor whom you're dealing with.https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1746146

It's funny how it looks like a legit place on the craigslist post but here is where it gets sketch. "FOR MASSAGE (Massages are just that, a massage; no nudity or touching)" but if you look at the picture you can see extras are charged, up to a whopping $100 to touch, yikes.

BigSexy183
02-28-20, 22:27
Does anyone in the massage world do full service? I've seen Tiffany from Saigon and Bonita in Southfield but FS wasn't offered and I wasn't real sure how to ask about it LOL. Both very beautiful women, enjoyed the massages (Bonitas was better), and the release from both ladies was fantastic. Just looking for that extra fun.

ThrobbinWood
02-28-20, 23:40

https://rochestermi.global-free-classified-ads.com/listings/daisy-03-s-wellness-sanctuary-day-spa-and-salon-it11242040.htmlI concur with this report, Daisy tries to run a nice operation, she is very sweet and caring lady. She might be a little chatty in sort of a nervous way at first. As Jason20 said. She is good people.

Concupiscent69
02-29-20, 11:54
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1746146

It's funny how it looks like a legit place on the craigslist post but here is where it gets sketch. "FOR MASSAGE (Massages are just that, a massage; no nudity or touching)" but if you look at the picture you can see extras are charged, up to a whopping $100 to touch, yikes.Agreed. I'm willing to bet the massage side of the business will not last with those ridiculous prices.

CarpetMunchr69
02-29-20, 13:25
1st time to the spa. Great hard massage walked on my back. No problem with light otc. I did not ask for extra's none were offered. 7 and. 2 tip.Are you referring to the one just north of M-59? It used to be notorious for FS AMP.

CarpetMunchr69
02-29-20, 13:28

Might repeat if I could get a decent massage followed by a nice oral HE by the young hottie. Didn't get her name.If you are polite and make it known that you have cash, you can get FS there. When I go to an AMP with hopes of more fun, I always fold up all the 20's so that they see all the extra $20's that are available when I pay the 1 hour fee.

RWhite
02-29-20, 16:00
I live on Oakland County and have a lady friend she wants to do a couples massage.

Most of the AMP's turn away females my question is, is there an AMP nearby that does couples massage but still offer extras at least for me.

Concupiscent69
02-29-20, 16:40
If you are polite and make it known that you have cash, you can get FS there. When I go to an AMP with hopes of more fun, I always fold up all the 20's so that they see all the extra $20's that are available when I pay the 1 hour fee.Having cash is a given to get most anything. Money talks. Its a matter how much money one is willing to spend to get what he needs.

T Long
02-29-20, 19:10
Does anyone in the massage world do full service? I've seen Tiffany from Saigon and Bonita in Southfield but FS wasn't offered and I wasn't real sure how to ask about it LOL. Both very beautiful women, enjoyed the massages (Bonitas was better), and the release from both ladies was fantastic. Just looking for that extra fun.Tiffany does FS but she does not offer it. You have to ask and have 250-300 cash ready. I think she'll take a credit card for that as well. I haven't been to Bonita. I heard she has a big butt and I don't like big butts.

RoddyJohnson
02-29-20, 20:37
I'm currently working on purchasing a Sprinter van. Still working on the massage parlor style layout interior it will have one massage table. Next step would be to track down a provider or "Mamasan" to work it from time to time.Be careful, sounds like a felony.

ATwosMom
02-29-20, 20:53
1st time to the spa. Great hard massage walked on my back. No problem with light otc. I did not ask for extra's none were offered. 7 and. 2 tip.So nick.

You went to a massage parlor and got a massage?

TeeTime69
02-29-20, 22:15
I concur with this report, Daisy tries to run a nice operation, she is very sweet and caring lady. She might be a little chatty in sort of a nervous way at first. As Jason20 said. She is good people.I saw her frequently, tipped well, and developed a relationship with her. A fellow monger screwed it up.

It bears repeating. If you don't get what you want, telling a girl "but so and so says he gets it" is a dick move. And won't work.

Landsey314
02-29-20, 23:25
Seen this ad and seems to be kinda what I'm looking for, has anyone had any experience with this place?

https://harlothub.com/united-states/michigan/detroit/massage/248-289-0051-520627.html

Gvymdspq
03-01-20, 00:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Addresses and phone numbers?

You need to read the posting guidelines.

A2

HouseOfCards
03-01-20, 00:49
Novi wixom walled lake are under the watchful eye. They won't hesitate to follow you and hit you with a traffic violation and try to get you to squeal. Stay away for now.I haven't seen any evidence of that at all and Starmoon was fairly busy when I went by. Either way, as was pointed out by another, you don't say shit to them other than "Here's my license, registration and proof of insurance. " Other than that, just be alert, not paranoid.

Anyway, as expected, things are getting back to normal at Vital now that the new girls are settled in. As before, new faces probably shouldn't expect anything but a legit massage, but regulars should begin leaving happy. Had a good experience today and Vital will remain a regular visit.

I'll probably circle back around to Traditional in Wixom in a week or two to see if things have loosened up there yet. Even though it was legit the last time I was there, the massage was enjoyable enough on its own that I'll repeat at least once in a while.

Janson20
03-01-20, 01:30
My bad. Someone said the link is broken. I attached a recent pic of Daisy.

I concur with this report, Daisy tries to run a nice operation, she is very sweet and caring lady. She might be a little chatty in sort of a nervous way at first. As Jason20 said. She is good people.

AngusGuy
03-01-20, 01:36
Does anyone in the massage world do full service? I've seen Tiffany from Saigon and Bonita in Southfield but FS wasn't offered and I wasn't real sure how to ask about it LOL. Both very beautiful women, enjoyed the massages (Bonitas was better), and the release from both ladies was fantastic. Just looking for that extra fun.They will never offer. You have to make the opening bid. Don't wait for the little head to take over. Ain't cheap. Reported in some post that it is not worth it.

TeeTime69
03-01-20, 09:27
A 40 year old getting pregnant accidentally TWICE in two years has to have issues. Still, very sweet but needs to be given direction.

T Long
03-01-20, 15:12

Might repeat if I could get a decent massage followed by a nice oral HE by the young hottie. Didn't get her name.I went there to see about a young hottie. I called and said I would be there at a given time. I showed up and this 65 year old answered the door. She had on a ton of make up. She took me to the room and I asked to see the girl. She said she is the only one, even though there were at least two rooms. I must have looked confused. I asked if there was a younger girl. She said no. I said no thanks and said I would come back another time. So either the young hottie girl is gone or you are really old to call her a young hottie! LOL. Worth a try I guess.

T Long
03-01-20, 15:17
Anyone see this one before? Looks TGTBT.

IAmNotMe
03-01-20, 15:47
My bad. Someone said the link is broken. I attached a recent pic of Daisy.She's got a cute face, what does the rest of her look like?

BigBodyScottie
03-01-20, 17:08
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-massage/704278014017

Never read anything about this one. Anybody try? Might be one of those bikini places, but they list more activities than usual.

StalkOfLife
03-01-20, 18:58
While Tiffany is extremely beautiful and nice, she is also very expensive. I've seen her several times and never had a GFE experience. I prefer a chick that's more into it or at least someone who pretends like they are into it.

They will never offer. You have to make the opening bid. Don't wait for the little head to take over. Ain't cheap. Reported in some post that it is not worth it.

Liquor Lotto
03-01-20, 19:52
While Tiffany is extremely beautiful and nice, she is also very expensive. I've seen her several times and never had a GFE experience. I prefer a chick that's more into it or at least someone who pretends like they are into it.None of the girls mentioned in this whole entire forum are extremely beautiful. Guys, stop exaggerating.

Road Head
03-01-20, 19:59
None of the girls mentioned in this whole entire forum are extremely beautiful. Guys, stop exaggerating.Beautiful on the AMP scale. Since you haven't enjoyed the hobby much, who do you recommend? (In the Detroit area).

BramStroker
03-01-20, 21:20
Reverse image search on Tineye leads to several results.

Ecuyer
03-01-20, 21:23
None of the girls mentioned in this whole entire forum are extremely beautiful. Guys, stop exaggerating.You're right. You have to go to San Fran for something close to extremely. One post in this forum had it right. The room is dark, you're face down and you've paid to have an hour of service. As long as she's not Rosie O who cares? What the fuck is with this "dream" bullshit I keep seeing in here anyway? The Downriver Nuru Lady is the best example of a good SP. She is into it. May not be young or on the cover of Vogue but you leave knowing you got what you paid for from someone who cares about the quality of service provided. The real deal from Nuru to CBJ and CFS. Decent massage as well. If you're a regular the cover may not even go on. Not promoting but giving an example of what's up in Metro D. So unless you're an Adonis or young Ron Jeremy, don't be expecting a real orgasm. You might be number 6 that day and the snatch is getting a little tender. The B and the T have GPS and too many are paying primo. That's my take away.

DartMan769
03-01-20, 21:45

https://detroit.rubratings.com/162240Gives story of being beat up before wants payment up front via credit card / gift card / etc.

Wally2822
03-01-20, 22:20

https://detroit.rubratings.com/162240I called and sent multiple messages but no response. She does look TGTBT but if she's anything close to those pics I'm cool with that.

NockUowt
03-02-20, 00:46
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-massage/704278014017

Never read anything about this one. Anybody try? Might be one of those bikini places, but they list more activities than usual.It is one of those bikini places. Been there a couple of times. And I believe none of those girls work there. Don't overestimate the services by the ad. Multiple past reviews do not create a sense of optimism.

MikeRey43
03-02-20, 01:40
Hey, anyone seen either one of these two. Seems to good to be true:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3106088

https://detroit.rubratings.com/164112?layout=list

JDoe1969
03-02-20, 02:40
I apologize if this isn't the right area for this question but I am curious. What is everyone's thought on STD risk from getting a BBBJ? Is there much risk? Can anyone here say if they ever caught anything ever from BBBJ? I hear its pretty safe then I hear it has a lot of risk. I'm not sure what to believe. If anyone here can say they actually caught something from BBBJ it would be nice to know that they really aren't that safe. Anyone brave enough to discuss? LOL. I appreciate it.

VideoKing
03-02-20, 04:47
I stopped in at this place on Garfield. It used to be Pure Massage. My masseuse was Linda; a 50-ish Chinese woman. She began with some excellent back walking. My lower back had pain and her technique had it popping several times. Then, Linda climbed on the table and straddled my head. She moved the towel down to my knees and took long strokes from my shoulders to my ass. Each time she got to my ass she gave it a squeeze. Next, she moved the towel to my back and stroked from my ankles to my asshole. She brushed my junk on several occasions. The massage was so great that I almost fell asleep. There was no fingertip tease. When she told me to flip, she told me I only had ten minutes left. I didn't think anything about it because the girls usually just grab your stuff and go to town. I just relaxed and she massaged my front for about ten minutes and was done. I am sure her time announcement must have been a signal to me to ask for a HJ. I missed the cue but I feel that at least a HJ is available once you are a regular customer. I will certainly return a few times to find out. Linda's hands were outstanding everywhere they touched. I can only imagine how they feel where they didn't touch.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/164069

T Long
03-02-20, 09:34
I called and sent multiple messages but no response. She does look TGTBT but if she's anything close to those pics I'm cool with that.I actually got a response but she said I needed to pay online or get a google gift card or something like that. I said I would only pay cash and she said, no cash. I asked several times where she was located and and all I ever got was "I am near. " No thanks.

MagnifiRod
03-02-20, 11:17
I went there one month ago after reading about a young one. Grandma inside the house gave me a weird look and said "only me".

I don't know why anyone would make things up so there must be more than meets the eye there. I just wish there was a way to find out without chancing an awkward exit with an old lady.

I went there to see about a young hottie. I called and said I would be there at a given time. I showed up and this 65 year old answered the door. She had on a ton of make up. She took me to the room and I asked to see the girl. She said she is the only one, even though there were at least two rooms. I must have looked confused. I asked if there was a younger girl. She said no. I said no thanks and said I would come back another time. So either the young hottie girl is gone or you are really old to call her a young hottie! LOL. Worth a try I guess.

Ackson13
03-02-20, 11:34
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-massage/915970479002

Recommendations for that area, will be there next week.

BobKraft
03-02-20, 12:16

Recommendations for that area, will be there next week.I have not been to that place, but the area itself is not bad in terms of safety. Looking forward to your recon, those chicks would be a game changer.

IAmNotMe
03-02-20, 13:14
I stopped in at this place on Garfield. It used to be Pure Massage. My masseuse was Linda; a 50-ish Chinese woman. She began with some excellent back walking. My lower back had pain and her technique had it popping several times. Then, Linda climbed on the table and straddled my head. She moved the towel down to my knees and took long strokes from my shoulders to my ass. Each time she got to my ass she gave it a squeeze. Next, she moved the towel to my back and stroked from my ankles to my asshole. She brushed my junk on several occasions. The massage was so great that I almost fell asleep. There was no fingertip tease. When she told me to flip, she told me I only had ten minutes left. I didn't think anything about it because the girls usually just grab your stuff and go to town. I just relaxed and she massaged my front for about ten minutes and was done. I am sure her time announcement must have been a signal to me to ask for a HJ. I missed the cue but I feel that at least a HJ is available once you are a regular customer. I will certainly return a few times to find out. Linda's hands were outstanding everywhere they touched. I can only imagine how they feel where they didn't touch.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/164069A hot Asian girl who went by the name Sherry is who first opened Pure. If she didn't know who you were, you were only going to get a great therapeutic massage. Occasionally I was invited to a residence where I got a duo HJ for only two bills. She ended up selling Pure and it closed soon afterwards. Sherry moved out of the country but I think she will return someday. I'm going to have to make an appointment at Diamond to see if I recognize any former employees of Pure. Thanks for your report on Diamond.

IAmNotMe
03-02-20, 15:04

Recommendations for that area, will be there next week.I Can't find the address on that link. The only place I can find nearby is La Toca Spa. The sign on the window says $20 massage. Could be 120 if they are using the same lingo as we are. Any reports on this place?

La Toca Massage and Spa.

https://goo.gl/maps/PcmZ63BnDui5Ys8fA

RoddyJohnson
03-02-20, 16:25
I apologize if this isn't the right area for this question but I am curious. What is everyone's thought on STD risk from getting a BBBJ? Is there much risk? Can anyone here say if they ever caught anything ever from BBBJ? I hear its pretty safe then I hear it has a lot of risk. I'm not sure what to believe. If anyone here can say they actually caught something from BBBJ it would be nice to know that they really aren't that safe. Anyone brave enough to discuss? LOL. I appreciate it.It's technically possible but not likely. I guess herpes would be your biggest risk but even then genital herpes is a different virus than oral herpes.

The most important thing you can do if you get a BBBJ or BBFS is to piss immediately afterword and wash your junk with soap and water, and never ever get bb anything of you have any kind of scratch or cut on your junk.

SandersNut
03-02-20, 17:36
They will never offer. You have to make the opening bid. Don't wait for the little head to take over. Ain't cheap. Reported in some post that it is not worth it.Haven't been there in 4 or 5 months. Before then, I was mesmerized by T's body slide. It was always sexy and sensual, sweet and sexy dirty talk, and always left my load on her chest or backside. Never got FS, but always told her I wanted it "all". In the beginning she would say maybe next time. The last two times I saw her she said it was on the table but I don't do GPS. I stopped going because it started feeling rushed and I don't think any provider is worth 3 bills for 15 min of the actual deed.

Just my experience, others may have a different experience.

SN.

JumpingBean
03-02-20, 18:07
Hey, anyone seen either one of these two. Seems to good to be true:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3106088

https://detroit.rubratings.com/164112?layout=listCamilla used to go by Carly last summer, she is a beautiful long brunette, most of her pictures are of her, gives a nice body slide.

When I seen her last she wasn't in a very friendly / talkative mood, so I stopped visiting her, she's on the South end of SCS area, nice neighborhood. She raised her rates to two bills from last visit. She is legit and a beautiful late twenties gal.

Be safe.

JB.

Concupiscent69
03-02-20, 18:33
None of the girls mentioned in this whole entire forum are extremely beautiful. Guys, stop exaggerating.Beauty is subjective. Similar to opinions, such as yours about beauty, what one views as beautiful may not be for you and vice versa.

Concupiscent69
03-02-20, 18:41
It's technically possible but not likely. I guess herpes would be your biggest risk but even then genital herpes is a different virus than oral herpes.

The most important thing you can do if you get a BBBJ or BBFS is to piss immediately afterword and wash your junk with soap and water, and never ever get bb anything of you have any kind of scratch or cut on your junk.Cold sores on the mouth or face are caused by HSV-1 and are commonly transmitted to the genitals (causing genital herpes) through oral-to-genital sex. Up to 40% of genital herpes is caused by HSV-1.

Herpes is very common and may be caused by both herpes simplex type 1 and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-1 or HSV-2). HSV-1 causes "cold sores" on the mouth, and up to 80% of the population has this virus. However, it may also be transmitted to the genitals through oral-genital sex and about 40% of genital herpes is caused by HSV-1. Up to 22% of sexually active adults have genital herpes caused by HSV-2. Most people with herpes will not have symptoms and therefore will not be aware they have it. 75% of people who have genital herpes get it from partners who are entirely unaware that they have it themselves.

TeeTime69
03-02-20, 19:08
It's technically possible but not likely. I guess herpes would be your biggest risk but even then genital herpes is a different virus than oral herpes.

The most important thing you can do if you get a BBBJ or BBFS is to piss immediately afterword and wash your junk with soap and water, and never ever get bb anything of you have any kind of scratch or cut on your junk.Both types of herpes can be in either location. Do some reading.

BramStroker
03-02-20, 19:15
This one? https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769.

She does CBJ and CFS? She literally only does the same routine for me. Massage+Nuru, does not go beyond. Somewhere on here I read someone got a BJ so I guess it's YMMV? I've been to her around 3 times but got nothing going on.

Does her menu open up to regulars later? Please let me know, PM is fine too.

The Downriver Nuru Lady is the best example of a good SP. She is into it. May not be young or on the cover of Vogue but you leave knowing you got what you paid for from someone who cares about the quality of service provided. The real deal from Nuru to CBJ and CFS. Decent massage as well. If you're a regular the cover may not even go on.

BattMann
03-02-20, 19:56
You can get gonorrhea from bb deep throat. Not terribly common, but possible.

Both types of herpes can be in either location. Do some reading.

Road Head
03-02-20, 20:14
You can get gonorrhea from bb deep throat. Not terribly common, but possible.There is a safe sex thread that admin will eventually move this to should you feel to continue to do your STD studies from this website. But I wouldn't use the NIH website to look for sex providers.

AngusGuy
03-02-20, 20:56
Haven't been there in 4 or 5 months. Before then, I was mesmerized by T's body slide. It was always sexy and sensual, sweet and sexy dirty talk, and always left my load on her chest or backside. Never got FS, but always told her I wanted it "all". In the beginning she would say maybe next time. The last two times I saw her she said it was on the table but I don't do GPS. I stopped going because it started feeling rushed and I don't think any provider is worth 3 bills for 15 min of the actual deed.

Just my experience, others may have a different experience.

SN.Exactly what I went through. You show up on time and you're directed to the room where you wait while she goes over other business matters, yet the the clock is running. She's got her routine down and knows at what point she should be through the session. You also know that she has an other appointment booked and will rush you if she's falling behind. To put down three Benjamins for 15 minutes as you say is nonsense. Some have gone there and she knows others will while she's got you all horny. The situation is that she has created a very unique nest on the second floor. I'm not aware of anything like it around. The whole place is so well done that it makes it hard to resist. Other SP there are more accommodating and considerate of your time. So don't be fooled by the Barbie doll, book with some of the other ladies and get what you paid for.

RoddyJohnson
03-02-20, 21:19
You can get gonorrhea from bb deep throat. Not terribly common, but possible.So where am I wrong? Genital herpes is different from oral herpes, but yes, you can get oral on the junk. I never said you can't.

TheNoodle
03-02-20, 21:34
Does anyone know providers that give a legit massage, then ++.

Concupiscent69
03-02-20, 21:54
So where am I wrong? Genital herpes is different from oral herpes, but yes, you can get oral on the junk. I never said you can't.I'm guessing you missed my reply. You're response was "technically possible, but not likely" is wrong. Because as I stated, Cold sores on the mouth or face are caused by HSV-1 and are commonly transmitted to the genitals (causing genital herpes) through oral-to-genital sex. Up to 40% of genital herpes is caused by HSV-1.

40% is "not likely" when it's almost half of the time someone has a cold sore can pass on with oral sex. That's not a chance I would want to take especially when some people don't know the different between a cold sore and canker sore.

LostInDetroit
03-02-20, 22:06
Exactly what I went through. You show up on time and you're directed to the room where you wait while she goes over other business matters, yet the the clock is running. She's got her routine down and knows at what point she should be through the session. You also know that she has an other appointment booked and will rush you if she's falling behind. To put down three Benjamins for 15 minutes as you say is nonsense. Some have gone there and she knows others will while she's got you all horny. The situation is that she has created a very unique nest on the second floor. I'm not aware of anything like it around. The whole place is so well done that it makes it hard to resist. Other SP there are more accommodating and considerate of your time. So don't be fooled by the Barbie doll, book with some of the other ladies and get what you paid for.Not to try and be an echo chamber here, but I too have almost been fooled by Tiff. Granted, yes she's got a great body and the atmosphere is very warm and inviting, but the service IS incredibly rushed, impersonal and expensive. The first (and quite possibly the last) time I was there, she quoted me $250 for FS after a substandard massage while almost burning my back with some hot stones. Thankfully, my big head took over and denied her offer. That said, what I did get (BBBJ and a slide) for the price I paid was worth it. However, you can clearly tell she is a seasoned provider and plays the seduction game well, but has very poor follow through when it comes to completing the act. In other words, it's all business for her which for a SP is kinda crummy considering there are better providers out there that will act like they give some ounce of a crap about you as a person while they're taking your money from you. I dunno, just kind of a sticking point for me. I think if I ever go back, I am going to see if I can see Ebony or one of the other girls there.

Good luck guys.

Landsey314
03-02-20, 22:25
Exactly what I went through. You show up on time and you're directed to the room where you wait while she goes over other business matters, yet the the clock is running. She's got her routine down and knows at what point she should be through the session. You also know that she has an other appointment booked and will rush you if she's falling behind. To put down three Benjamins for 15 minutes as you say is nonsense. Some have gone there and she knows others will while she's got you all horny. The situation is that she has created a very unique nest on the second floor. I'm not aware of anything like it around. The whole place is so well done that it makes it hard to resist. Other SP there are more accommodating and considerate of your time. So don't be fooled by the Barbie doll, book with some of the other ladies and get what you paid for.So who do you recommend there? Reason I'm asking I was there today and didn't have appointment and she greeted me at the door. She is a cutie and definitely liked her body from what I seen in her dress. So she invited me in and I asked for a nuru for one hour she told me. She was unable to do that cause she has another appointment in 30. So I was thinking never had a nuru so why not, of course I was thinking from the wrong head. So she got me setup for my shower and took my money, I took literally the fastest shower I have ever had and I went back into the room. She comes in and tells me her appointment showed earlier and from me to come back. She gave me my money back and told me she would make sure I get a longer appointment. I told her I couldn't and we agreed on a time for tomorrow but if you know another place or different girl there that I'll have a better time with please let me know. I would really appreciate it being new to this side of the hobby!

T Long
03-02-20, 22:27
Exactly what I went through. You show up on time and you're directed to the room where you wait while she goes over other business matters, yet the the clock is running. She's got her routine down and knows at what point she should be through the session. You also know that she has an other appointment booked and will rush you if she's falling behind. To put down three Benjamins for 15 minutes as you say is nonsense. Some have gone there and she knows others will while she's got you all horny. The situation is that she has created a very unique nest on the second floor. I'm not aware of anything like it around. The whole place is so well done that it makes it hard to resist. Other SP there are more accommodating and considerate of your time. So don't be fooled by the Barbie doll, book with some of the other ladies and get what you paid for.I know my last review was pretty good, but that's really only because she was into it. We've done FS a few times since last summer and that will prob be my last unless the little guy takes over. It's too expensive and she's not usually into it. Like the guy said. That much for 15 minutes (or less) of FS is crazy. But I was able to get in at 250 the last time. I think some others have also. Still too much. She does rock a nice bod, tho.

Natefarwell
03-02-20, 22:36
Camilla used to go by Carly last summer, she is a beautiful long brunette, most of her pictures are of her, gives a nice body slide.

When I seen her last she wasn't in a very friendly / talkative mood, so I stopped visiting her, she's on the South end of SCS area, nice neighborhood. She raised her rates to two bills from last visit. She is legit and a beautiful late twenties gal.

Be safe.

JB.Anything other than a body rub?

AngusGuy
03-02-20, 23:59
So who do you recommend there? Reason I'm asking I was there today and didn't have appointment and she greeted me at the door. She is a cutie and definitely liked her body from what I seen in her dress. So she invited me in and I asked for a nuru for one hour she told me. She was unable to do that cause she has another appointment in 30. So I was thinking never had a nuru so why not, of course I was thinking from the wrong head. So she got me setup for my shower and took my money, I took literally the fastest shower I have ever had and I went back into the room. She comes in and tells me her appointment showed earlier and from me to come back. She gave me my money back and told me she would make sure I get a longer appointment. I told her I couldn't and we agreed on a time for tomorrow but if you know another place or different girl there that I'll have a better time with please let me know. I would really appreciate it being new to this side of the hobby!Just be cool. I sent you a PM. She's the Queen Bee there. Some great talent coming on board soon and you need to be on her good side to sample it.

Darwin2000
03-03-20, 01:17
I have read a lot about Jennifer from Massage Breeze but I have one question- is it a good massage? I'd love to find a provider who does a nice massage in addition to the main event. I'm fine with her being a bit talkative if the massage and service are good. Thanks in advance.

BigBootyFan
03-03-20, 07:49
I was bored so I ignored the fake pics and was skeptical of the #906 area code but it is a Michigan area code so I texted her and got a price of $200 hr. Outcall. Then I asked her to take a selfie in the mirror holding up 1 finger to make sure she is legit; then crickets. (I figure if they won't send a picture then something is up). I understand people are leary of showing their pictures for personal discretion but she's trying to sell a product. So at least a real picture even without a head shot would suffice. I won't see someone if they won't send a legitimate picture unless there are reviews already on them, it's not worth it to me. Maybe I'm paranoid but there is no way to know who is posting these ads! This happened with 2 providers.

They are Ann Arbor ads but location is irrelevant since this is a general question. I always get more responses on the Detroit forum.

Anyways why do these women or (whoever is posting these ads) using fake pics? Because their not good looking? What's the point? Does anyone ever chance it and see girls with fake pics? Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I'm Just curious thanks.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/162907

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/163103

BattMann
03-03-20, 09:19
So where am I wrong? Genital herpes is different from oral herpes, but yes, you can get oral on the junk. I never said you can't.I never said you were wrong. I was just noting that there are all sorts of risks. Bb or no Bb is all about a person's risk tolerance. Often people aren't necessarily aware of all the risks on the table. This is getting off topic, but I'll leave you with this little gem: you can even get herpes in your eye! So make sure you wash your hands after fingerbanging your favorite companion!

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321693

Mister Paul
03-03-20, 09:38
I spoke with Lisa yesterday. She is considering joining forces with an individual that is very well known on this board. She will continue to work with Bonita on Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays. I will keep you informed as details develop.

CarlossPicYw
03-03-20, 10:55

She does CBJ and CFS? She literally only does the same routine for me. Massage+Nuru, does not go beyond. Somewhere on here I read someone got a BJ so I guess it's YMMV? I've been to her around 3 times but got nothing going on.

Does her menu open up to regulars later? Please let me know, PM is fine too.I've gotten CBJ every time I've gone to her, just ask up front and tip her an extra $40 or so. I've never been inclined to get CFS from her but I got the impression it would be available.

SandersNut
03-03-20, 12:03

Does her menu open up to regulars later? Please let me know, PM is fine too.I've seen her once. I was offered cfs, I hinted I might be interested (to see what was on the menu), she asked if I had a cover. I said no, and she said, bring one next time. She's not my cup of tea. But for the $, you get good value.

The rule is, YMMV. Enjoy!

SN.

Bruz69
03-03-20, 12:19
I spoke with Lisa yesterday. She is considering joining forces with an individual that is very well known on this board. She will continue to work with Bonita on Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays. I will keep you informed as details develop.Just sent you a PM on this.

IAmNotMe
03-03-20, 12:31
I spoke with Lisa yesterday. She is considering joining forces with an individual that is very well known on this board. She will continue to work with Bonita on Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays. I will keep you informed as details develop.That would be a good duo if it's with Tiffany.

TullyBlanchard
03-03-20, 14:07
I have read a lot about Jennifer from Massage Breeze but I have one question- is it a good massage? I'd love to find a provider who does a nice massage in addition to the main event. I'm fine with her being a bit talkative if the massage and service are good. Thanks in advance.The "Breeze" from her backside is her calling card.

SandersNut
03-03-20, 14:54
The "Breeze" from her backside is her calling card.I wonder if its why she calls her massage business Massage Breeze?

PeteSchweddy
03-03-20, 15:09
I have read a lot about Jennifer from Massage Breeze but I have one question- is it a good massage? I'd love to find a provider who does a nice massage in addition to the main event. I'm fine with her being a bit talkative if the massage and service are good. Thanks in advance.All the reviews on here talk about the non-existent massage. Most don't even consider it a massage. Search and you will see what I'm talking about.

Concupiscent69
03-03-20, 16:21
I was bored so I ignored the fake pics and was skeptical of the #906 area code but it is a Michigan area code so I texted her and got a price of $200 hr. Outcall. Then I asked her to take a selfie in the mirror holding up 1 finger to make sure she is legit; then crickets. (I figure if they won't send a picture then something is up). I understand people are leary of showing their pictures for personal discretion but she's trying to sell a product. So at least a real picture even without a head shot would suffice. I won't see someone if they won't send a legitimate picture unless there are reviews already on them, it's not worth it to me. Maybe I'm paranoid but there is no way to know who is posting these ads! This happened with 2 providers.

They are Ann Arbor ads but location is irrelevant since this is a general question. I always get more responses on the Detroit forum.

Anyways why do these women or (whoever is posting these ads) using fake pics? Because their not good looking? What's the point? Does anyone ever chance it and see girls with fake pics? Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I'm Just curious thanks.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/162907

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/163103Speaking to some of the girls throughout the last couple years, reasons differ as to why they use fake pics.

1) They do not want their pic in public for fear of LE and / or family members, but will usually send "one" non-sexual or minus the head shot verification to a potential client.

2) It's an enticement method to lure a potential client and when they arrive, a different girl will use an excuse that my friend in the photo isn't here (for a reason they think of such as overbooking) and would you mind seeing me instead. In other words, the girl probably isn't as hot and it's a way to get more customers. Most guys usually don't leave and will settle because they are already there. They bet on that.

3) It's an attempt to rob a customer.

4) It's a sting, especially if the pics don't contain nudes.

Lifting620
03-03-20, 17:59
Has anyone gotten FS with her? I have seen her 3 times and it came up as a possibility via text.

Wally2822
03-03-20, 21:26
Has anyone gotten FS with her? I have seen her 3 times and it came up as a possibility via text.I personally haven't but there were several reports in the past that she'll do it but she just lays there like a deadfish and she needs proper notice to charge her vibrator.

FritoBandito4
03-03-20, 22:06
So work had me in the Downriver area today so I finally got the chance to try out Downriver Nuru. Very similar to most the reviews. Safe quiet neighborhood. Was greeted at the door with a hug like old friends even though it was the first time. (She is an older provider but she does take care of herself + she does have a really nice rack). Paid the house fee and was lead to a massage room in back. Decent massage with a heavy emphasis on my ass and marbles. Then her clothes came off and the oil came out. On the flip she asked how I wanted to finish. Opted for a CBJ for. 60. It seemed like anything is on the table. Like a ninja next thing I know by there is a condom on. (I'm typically not one for a CBJ but her technique was solid). Finished and she lead me to the bathroom and scrubbed me down in the shower. Overall solid visit for the price, I will repeat in the future.

XVentrilox
03-03-20, 23:52
Has anyone gotten FS with her? I have seen her 3 times and it came up as a possibility via text.I have. Just ask her for it on the flip. She will usually say yes.

Jackknoff
03-04-20, 02:09
I have read a lot about Jennifer from Massage Breeze but I have one question- is it a good massage? I'd love to find a provider who does a nice massage in addition to the main event. I'm fine with her being a bit talkative if the massage and service are good. Thanks in advance.Non existent massage. Just runs fingers on your back as she yammers on about her son. 0 on a scale of 10 for massage skills.

XirCom
03-04-20, 05:49
Has anyone gotten FS with her? I have seen her 3 times and it came up as a possibility via text.I have several times, she's also a YMMV.

TWood
03-04-20, 11:25
I have several times, she's also a YMMV.Careful, There is a Nosey neighbor watching.

T Long
03-04-20, 14:25
Tried to PM you with info about that former AAMP in Westland. Your Inbox is full.So I recently stopped by this place and at the end of my session I asked the girl if she knew anything about an apartment where the girls offer other services. She acted like she didn't know anything about it. Has anyone else inquired? If so please send me a PM if you have heard anything different. I'm also a little confused about what happened to this guys account. He sent me a super helpful message and it just disappeared. His name changed and I can no longer send him a PM. Weird.

MikeQanaby
03-04-20, 16:20
Hey now!

I've had my fill of the AAMP around here (at least for now LOL) and am looking for something a bit more specific. I am hoping to find a nice, sweet AA massage provider. I am not looking for a FS provider necessarily. Was hoping to find somebody with a nice backside and no attitude. I am looking for somebody with the personality of Sasha at Monroe St. But an AA with a big ass.

PMs are welcome!

Thanks!

HornyB
03-04-20, 19:38
Careful, There is a Nosey neighbor watching.Yes there is.

Mailed a letter to my house, I guess it's a friend of my wife.

Have not been back since. It's a shame I always enjoyed myself.

MoneyMelvin
03-04-20, 19:50
Whats up guys not new to the hobby been gone for a while I have time to play around for a while would like more info on Massage Breeze Westland have a appointment this Friday what about the noisy neighbor I just read you can private message me info as well. Also I have experiences with Rose Wyandotte Huge Tits got info for whoever curious.

RayLatoole
03-04-20, 21:26
Yes there is.

Have not been back since. It's a shame I always enjoyed myself.How did the nosy neighbor get your address. Through your license plate? That's dangerous if he has the ability to find out addresses of breeze visitors.

Road Head
03-04-20, 22:04
Whats up guys not new to the hobby been gone for a while I have time to play around for a while would like more info on Massage Breeze Westland have a appointment this Friday what about the noisy neighbor I just read you can private message me info as well. Also I have experiences with Rose Wyandotte Huge Tits got info for whoever curious.Her neighbor is nosy. Her backside is noisy.

Wally2822
03-04-20, 22:22
Yes there is.

Have not been back since. It's a shame I always enjoyed myself.Wow. What are the odds? What the letter say? That sucks bro sorry to hear that.

AsianDreamer
03-04-20, 22:32
So I recently stopped by this place and at the end of my session I asked the girl if she knew anything about an apartment where the girls offer other services. She acted like she didn't know anything about it. Has anyone else inquired? If so please send me a PM if you have heard anything different. I'm also a little confused about what happened to this guys account. He sent me a super helpful message and it just disappeared. His name changed and I can no longer send him a PM. Weird.Long time lurker here. This got my attention more than other posts because I go there often, almost exclusively for the last year and a half because it's so convenient. I'm not sure if she understood me but I also asked about it and received a similar response. Disappointing. I would up my hobby budget for that.

JDoe1969
03-04-20, 23:36
I went there today to check it out. Older mamasan greeted me. Asked if I've been there before. Said no and then she asked if I want a shower. Asked her if she was the one giving the massage amd she started laughing saying no saying she has a beautiful girl for me and asked for 80 as "entry fee". Told her I wanted to see the girl first and she said okay. She brought the same girl you mentioned in your review. I agree man too much botox. I asked mamasan if she had anyone else but said no that's it. I said I'd come back later. The girl walked out and mamasan grabbed my hand and walked me out and kept apologizing. Its in a plaza closer to Michigan and Merriman. It looks real nice and clean on the inside. When I got there they had the M1 Buzzer outside of another door when you walk in. Not sure if they have other women there or if she's the only one. One thing I do want to note is that there were a couple random cars with people in them parked in front. Not sure if its a coincidence or if they're scoping the place out. Stay safe out there.I hear the place is very clean looking. Very nice clean table shower, sauna, massage table and FS. Was well worth the visit. From what I hear. $$ and a dime td.

FictionGenius
03-05-20, 00:43
Yes there is.

Have not been back since. It's a shame I always enjoyed myself.Man that is terrible.

So the neighbor outed you to your wife what a disaster.

Jackknoff
03-05-20, 01:26
Man that is terrible.

So the neighbor outed you to your wife what a disaster.How did the neighbor know you address?

Liquor Lotto
03-05-20, 11:00
Could we get some more reports please? Less lurkers and more participants would be nice. I get bored reading about breeze and her farts. If you e been thinking about sharing you're experience with a provider please share. I need new girls to explore.

BigBootyFan
03-05-20, 11:50
Hi this is an ad on c-list. She is using Faith (saint Claire shores) phone number. Has anyone seen her? Is it Faith's friend? Thanks.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/essex-professional-massage-therapy/7084869366.html

Mister Paul
03-05-20, 12:30
Could we get some more reports please? Less lurkers and more participants would be nice. I get bored reading about breeze and her farts. If you e been thinking about sharing you're experience with a provider please share. I need new girls to explore.On Monday, Bonita will be working with a new AA girl. Why don't you explore and get back to us?

OrionSky
03-05-20, 16:40
Recently made a trip to New Boston (google Border Down Babes for contact info) after reading a review here. She was easy to contact and works out of a nice home. She is attractive, slightly heavy with great tits and wonderful oral skills. Donated 1. 5 for an hour.

May repeat.

BzerkleyRich
03-05-20, 17:10
Hey. Anyone have some of these #'s handy?

Katie (Robin) - Brighton.

Payton - 15 mile & Dequindre.

Pink Diamond.

I lost them when my wife caught me fooling around. PM me please. Thanks.

TullyBlanchard
03-05-20, 20:32
Hi this is an ad on c-list. She is using Faith (saint Claire shores) phone number. Has anyone seen her? Is it Faith's friend? Thanks.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/essex-professional-massage-therapy/7084869366.htmlYep that's her friend Bridget. Her and her sister Stephanie worked with Faith for a cup of coffee a few years back.

TeeTime69
03-05-20, 20:34

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/essex-professional-massage-therapy/7084869366.htmlShe is Faith's friend. I haven't seen her but I know she doesn't hesitate to place calls TO you.

Dmd7765
03-05-20, 21:19
Stopped by yesterday afternoon, $60 for an hour, very good massage, left happy. Still have cubical walls.

Liquor Lotto
03-05-20, 21:45
She is Faith's friend. I haven't seen her but I know she doesn't hesitate to place calls TO you.Is that good or bad?

HeeJung47
03-05-20, 22:45
I hear the place is very clean looking. Very nice clean table shower, sauna, massage table and FS. Was well worth the visit. From what I hear. $$ and a dime td.It is worth it, if you are into 65 year old women. The girl working now, Lily, is in her mid 60's.

DatFigga55
03-06-20, 00:12
Has anyone checked out M1? TOFTT??

HoldenCaul
03-06-20, 09:11
Has anyone checked out M1? TOFTT??I would love to, but here is the problem with that: I may be paranoid, but the place could very well be under surveillance, not just to catch new mongers in the act, but to recognize old ones. Way too hot still in my view anyway.

TeeTime69
03-06-20, 09:37
Is that good or bad?Depends on your relationship status, whose phone it is (yes, some guys use a company phone!), and if you have a hard time saying NO.Pics of both friends included for the curious.

Liquor Lotto
03-06-20, 09:55
Depends on your relationship status, whose phone it is (yes, some guys use a company phone!), and if you have a hard time saying NO.Pics of both friends included for the curious.She looks a little too intense!

HornyB
03-06-20, 10:47
Man that is terrible.

So the neighbor outed you to your wife what a disaster.No I got the letter, wife doesn't know.

HornyB
03-06-20, 10:52
Wow. What are the odds? What the letter say? That sucks bro sorry to hear that.Letter said they (she) knew me and what was going on at Jennifer (massage breeze) house.

And that I better not go back or they would tell my wife. It even used my wife's name.

Pretty sure it is a friend of my wife.

PhilCorliss1
03-06-20, 11:34
Anyone been to Gina in Flint. Going up north this weekend.

PM me if you prefer.

Phil.

HughJorganJk
03-06-20, 11:56
I meant to post this a few weeks back but real life had the nerve to interfere with my mongering. So I tried Bebe at the Van Dyke AMP at the recommendation of a member who kindly responded to my request for an AMP girl with a fat ass, big titties, and a decent face. I was greeted at the door by an older girl, maybe mid to late 40's, who was extremely attractive and had a smokin hot body. I was praying to the monger-gods that she was Bebe but she turned out to be Annie (Note to self). So Bebe comes out and takes me to the room and she has a nice fat ass, big titties and a decent face. I give her the "its been so long since I've seen you" line and she fell right in place. She started the massage with the towel on my back which I quickly discarded. After about 20 minutes of backhanded leg and thigh rubbing on my part, I flipped and she closed the door. Almost all of the touching was OTC until the end where she seemed to relax a little and allowed the girls out to play. She has some bolts on her you could dial a rotary phone with so the HE came quickly. Now I am torn, do I continue to see Bebe and hope for a little more or do I go for Annie, who is smaller than I usually like but goddamn she's attractive. Any Van Dykers with any thoughts?

IAmNotMe
03-06-20, 13:31
I would love to, but here is the problem with that: I may be paranoid, but the place could very well be under surveillance, not just to catch new mongers in the act, but to recognize old ones. Way too hot still in my view anyway.I've read you're posts for a long time and trust your opinion.

I'm curious what you think. Would that be something to be cautious of from other spas that have closed for awhile then open back up? I never really thought about it until you brought up that idea. Now I'm haunted by the idea.

RamButt
03-06-20, 14:00
Bridgette is Faiths friend and they used to work together a couple years ago before Faith did some time. Bridgette went on her own and started posting as " beautiful Bridgette" and was working out of an apartment on the eastside until she just fell off the radar. I had seen them both before, Faith was all crazy and wild and Bridgette just watched. Paid for two, Bridgette didn't even pop the top, fuck that, Faith was totally nude and wild. Bridgette is a " no touch" provider, once you start touching her she will end the session. Notice she will never post any questionable pics. Over priced and over rated, just see Faith.

Depends on your relationship status, whose phone it is (yes, some guys use a company phone!), and if you have a hard time saying NO.Pics of both friends included for the curious.

BaldyLocks
03-06-20, 14:24
The "Breeze" from her backside is her calling card.This woman farts a lot? That may put a damper on the mood. Hmmm.

TullyBlanchard
03-06-20, 15:17
Bridgette is Faiths friend and they used to work together a couple years ago before Faith did some time. Bridgette went on her own and started posting as " beautiful Bridgette" and was working out of an apartment on the eastside until she just fell off the radar. I had seen them both before, Faith was all crazy and wild and Bridgette just watched. Paid for two, Bridgette didn't even pop the top, fuck that, Faith was totally nude and wild. Bridgette is a " no touch" provider, once you start touching her she will end the session. Notice she will never post any questionable pics. Over priced and over rated, just see Faith.I'd like to hear more about Faith getting wild with you. What was she up to?

Islander0424
03-06-20, 15:33
No I got the letter, wife doesn't know.What did it say?

SandersNut
03-06-20, 15:48
Some of you know Jenn C has been out of commission for the last 2 weeks (flue), I saw her this morning and was in rare form. Nuru was very sexy and on point. Still limited menu, no FS or BJ but 2 pop and still very sexy.

Just a public service announcement.

Have a great, slippery weekend.

SN.

BzerkleyRich
03-06-20, 16:29
Anyone seen Giulia at Curing Massage in Wixom? I don't recall where I got her number from. She works out of a condo / apt. I've had 2 great massages from her, but can't tell if there is more to it. She dresses in scrubs and seems very professional. Very attractive blonde. TIA.

TeeTime69
03-06-20, 18:41
Anyone seen Giulia at Curing Massage in Wixom? I don't recall where I got her number from. She works out of a condo / apt. I've had 2 great massages from her, but can't tell if there is more to it. She dresses in scrubs and seems very professional. Very attractive blonde. TIA.One of the best massages ever. Saw her several times when she lived off the Lodge service drive about a quarter mile from H. Ford Hospital. Convinced her to wear a bikini for awhile. No extras.

Ta1668
03-06-20, 18:56
Massage #8, Ending #5, 1 hr, 60+40.Who did you see, went yesterday no happy.

Jackknoff
03-06-20, 19:18
One of the best massages ever. Saw her several times when she lived off the Lodge service drive about a quarter mile from H. Ford Hospital. Convinced her to wear a bikini for awhile. No extras.I stopped seeing her after 3-4 massages and no extras.

When I asked for more she got offended.

Massage was good, but without extras, I am out.

Softailrider
03-06-20, 21:37
Letter said they (she) knew me and what was going on at Jennifer (massage breeze) house.

And that I better not go back or they would tell my wife. It even used my wife's name.

Pretty sure it is a friend of my wife.A friend of your wife, who also knows you, lives near this particular women who is a masseuse? Seems like quite a coincidence.

LexxxLuthor
03-06-20, 22:25
Has anyone checked out M1? TOFTT??Can PM any questions.

ChopprDude
03-06-20, 22:44
Anyone been to Gina in Flint. Going up north this weekend.

PM me if you prefer.

Phil.Have seen her a bit, more than a couple times, enjoyed the occasion immensely, I enjoyed her version of NURU, didn't experience FS or BJ, but YMMV, nice lady, can converse, is a bit older than what seems to be the average, but then so am I.

MidMichGeezer
03-06-20, 23:12
A friend of your wife, who also knows you, lives near this particular women who is a masseuse? Seems like quite a coincidence.It is not difficult to take a persons license plate number and track the owner. I had a guy track me down, reason is unimportant, called me up and asked questions about my business. When he was done I asked how he tracked me down. He was reluctant at first but when I told him what I was going to do after we got off the phone he coughed up the info. Let me just say this, if you think your are safe from prying eyes, you are not. The Secretary of State will sell your personal info for about $10.00. Be safe my brothers.

TeeTime69
03-07-20, 08:04
This woman farts a lot? That may put a damper on the mood. Hmmm.Going back over the years, seems guys have survived it.

JietMan
03-07-20, 10:46
Stopped by Saigon and there's a new white girl there but I have not seen her yet. The one reason I've been thinking about going there lately is because everyone is freaking out about the coronavirus and I know all the talent there is local.

WhiteBrik
03-07-20, 10:51
I've read you're posts for a long time and trust your opinion.

I'm curious what you think. Would that be something to be cautious of from other spas that have closed for awhile then open back up? I never really thought about it until you brought up that idea. Now I'm haunted by the idea.I realize you asked HC for his opinion but consider this. When you go to any establishment, you are under surveillance. Look around and see the cameras around you. When you go to one of the preferred provider business's it may be under the watchful eye of LE, whether it be plain clothes or uniform. Do you look at the cars in the parking lot? Nearby parking lots? Are you familiar with what a UC car looks like?

The straights make complaints so LE needs to address it. Questions to ask yourself before you walk in the door: Does the city / town where your favorite shop is located, have a dedicated UC team? Is that jurisdiction part of a human trafficking task force? Is there heavy foot traffic in and out? It may take a few minutes to research but the more yes's that get checked off, the more likely someone is watching at some point.

When it comes to one of the business's that get closed and re-open, LE is aware of the location. It would be highly unlikely for LE to re-open the shop themselves for an extended period just because of the cost, liability and manpower. Think about it, what's their payoff? If they can get some high profile fish in their nets, maybe. But I'm pretty sure they are not worried about this ragtag group. The easiest thing for LE is the civil penalties, the tow your car for $1 k scam that Detroit loves. The same applies to any of the hobbies such as escort, streetwalker or strip clubs.

Always be careful, keep your head up and know your rights, never make admissions and don't wear your 'I love hand jobs & hookers' T-shirt when you go in! Stay Safe!

BrandoM
03-07-20, 11:13
Stopped by Saigon and there's a new white girl there but I have not seen her yet. The one reason I've been thinking about going there lately is because everyone is freaking out about the coronavirus and I know all the talent there is local.Who is thinking that massage girls are freely traveling to Asia due to their financial freedom right now?

Liquor Lotto
03-07-20, 11:19
Anyone been to Kim's on john are.

80 for an hour is a bit audacious.

Please pm me with more details.

SlightlyHere
03-07-20, 11:41
Been there tons. Now there are only two working there, the older mamasan Kim, and sometimes Suni.

They've, pretty much, quit giving happy endings to new people. Unless you make it super clear that you are not LE.

Regulars still good. Go for Suni, great massage, and she'll get even the toughest nut out of you.

Who the hell pays for an hour massage at an AMP?

Anyone been to Kim's on john are.

80 for an hour is a bit audacious.

Please pm me with more details.

JietMan
03-07-20, 12:27
Who is thinking that massage girls are freely traveling to Asia due to their financial freedom right now?Nobody is freely traveling to Asia for awhile. When I say local, I'm referring to talent that lives here.

BaldyLocks
03-07-20, 13:13
Going back over the years, seems guys have survived it.LOL. It is my hope that I too shall join that list of "survivors. " She's awfully pretty.

Liquor Lotto
03-07-20, 13:21
Recently went to sunshine at dekwinder and large beaver. Massage was very good. Good means actual pressure on muscles, not just caressing. When asked how long I said half and if I liked it I would go for more. Of course it got lost in translation and she walked out after 30 min. I said ok one hour, she said no you said only half. Ok whatever. No one else was there, guess she was being lazy.

Same thing happened at berkley massage on Greenfield. Agreed to an hour then changed my mind ten minutes in. Huge mistake. She had to call and beg the owner not to charge her. I had to personally tell the owner via voice text that I was the one who asked to cut it short. Annoying.

Carousing71
03-07-20, 13:56
Has Magic re-opened or is it still closed?

Anyone go to the re-opened M-1 yet?

Road Head
03-07-20, 14:23
Nobody is freely traveling to Asia for awhile. When I say local, I'm referring to talent that lives here.If the talent lives here, why would you freak out? Their chance of being infected is no worse than saigon.

IAmNotMe
03-07-20, 14:33
I realize you asked HC for his opinion but consider this. When you go to any establishment, you are under surveillance. Look around and see the cameras around you. When you go to one of the preferred provider business's it may be under the watchful eye of LE, whether it be plain clothes or uniform. Do you look at the cars in the parking lot? Nearby parking lots? Are you familiar with what a UC car looks like?

The straights make complaints so LE needs to address it. Questions to ask yourself before you walk in the door: Does the city / town where your favorite shop is located, have a dedicated UC team? Is that jurisdiction part of a human trafficking task force? Is there heavy foot traffic in and out? It may take a few minutes to research but the more yes's that get checked off, the more likely someone is watching at some point.

When it comes to one of the business's that get closed and re-open, LE is aware of the location. It would be highly unlikely for LE to re-open the shop themselves for an extended period just because of the cost, liability and manpower. Think about it, what's their payoff? If they can get some high profile fish in their nets, maybe. But I'm pretty sure they are not worried about this ragtag group. The easiest thing for LE is the civil penalties, the tow your car for $1 k scam that Detroit loves. The same applies to any of the hobbies such as escort, streetwalker or strip clubs.

Always be careful, keep your head up and know your rights, never make admissions and don't wear your 'I love hand jobs & hookers' T-shirt when you go in! Stay Safe!I have to say my question has been answered and awareness has been elevated. Thanks for your input.

ContinentalMan
03-07-20, 15:59
LOL. It is my hope that I too shall join that list of "survivors. " She's awfully pretty.Jen is pretty and in my opinion has really nice breasts for a woman her age. You can get a good BBBJ or possibly full service (I did twice) but she has no personality and will talk you ear off. And yes the farting happens but not a big deal to me. If you get full service she just basically lays there.

Anyway I think she is worth taking a trip to see.

OrionSky
03-07-20, 16:05
Saw her last week. Communication and set up was easy. She has a nice place with easy access from i94. Very sexy, great tits and legs for days. Performed sensual massage in a g string allowing much hand roaming. On the flip, she straddled me reverse cowgirl with her beautiful ass spread in my face while doing a HJ finish. My request. She noted that FS was available, but it is not my preference. 200 was a bit pricey, but I will return.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/116730

BaldyLocks
03-07-20, 16:39
Jen is pretty and in my opinion has really nice breasts for a woman her age. You can get a good BBBJ or possibly full service (I did twice) but she has no personality and will talk you ear off. And yes the farting happens but not a big deal to me. If you get full service she just basically lays there.

Anyway I think she is worth taking a trip to see.I greatly appreciate your help, sir. She finally responded after my 3rd voicemail and an email. I am going to try to see her next week. Yes, her breasts look very enticing. Look like a solid D cup?

MagicMike5
03-07-20, 19:28
Has Magic re-opened or is it still closed?

Anyone go to the re-opened M-1 yet?I checked it out about a month ago. Wasn't worth it to me. Lady was okay looking and gave a CBJ for the regular fee. Massage was crappy as usual. No FS unless I paid more. Wasn't worth it.

IAmNotMe
03-07-20, 20:39
Saw her last week. Communication and set up was easy. She has a nice place with easy access from i94. Very sexy, great tits and legs for days. Performed sensual massage in a g string allowing much hand roaming. On the flip, she straddled me reverse cowgirl with her beautiful ass spread in my face while doing a HJ finish. My request. She noted that FS was available, but it is not my preference. 200 was a bit pricey, but I will return.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/116730You're description of everything is spot on and return visits get even better. I'm picturing that beautiful ass in my mind as I'm writing this.

JietMan
03-07-20, 20:55
If the talent lives here, why would you freak out? Their chance of being infected is no worse than saigon.Good point.

Natefarwell
03-07-20, 22:47
You're description of everything is spot on and return visits get even better. I'm picturing that beautiful ass in my mind as I'm writing this.I looked on the ad but did not see a age. What age is she around? Thanks.

Tj144
03-08-20, 10:15
Has anyone ever seen her?

She advertises on Eros under the massage section and I'll link her twitter and website below. Looks are a bit average and price is high but she has a milking table and seems like her service is a lot better than the average AMP. Not sure if she does anything like BBBJ or full service though because her website is a bit cryptic. I'd love to hear from someone who's seen her before.

https://twitter.com/edynwylde

http://edynwylde.com/welcome.php

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/1799251.htm?cat=83

Liquor Lotto
03-08-20, 10:18
Just to clarify if you are 90 years old like a lot of guys appear to be on here, massage Breeze is a pretty good situation, if you're 30 you'll probably be disappointed. Just adding this so that there is no confusion that she's hot.

TeeTime69
03-08-20, 10:53
Just to clarify if you are 90 years old like a lot of guys appear to be on here, massage Breeze is a pretty good situation, if you're 30 you'll probably be disappointed. Just adding this so that there is no confusion that she's hot.True confession, if it wasn't for the distance, I'd have seen her a couple of years ago. That was before her gastrointestinal issue was made public.

Samples of truly hot attached. More fun found on cuddle comfort dot com and Whatsyourprice dot com

No PMs on this post, please

HornyB
03-08-20, 11:57

She advertises on Eros under the massage section and I'll link her twitter and website below. Looks are a bit average and price is high but she has a milking table and seems like her service is a lot better than the average AMP. Not sure if she does anything like BBBJ or full service though because her website is a bit cryptic. I'd love to hear from someone who's seen her before.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/1799251.htm?cat=83I have been seeing her for a while now. Awesome sensual massage, lots of teasing. She does go topless.

No BJ or FS. She does a great prostate massage and milking table is amazing.

RayLatoole
03-08-20, 12:39

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/1799251.htm?cat=83She's been around quite a while. Used to live on the west side of the state and come to the detroit suburbs weekly. I haven't seen her in well over 10 years. Used to work out of the same place as arrianna if that puts it into perspective. As far as services she was ok. Bigger woman. Pleasant personality. Was full service and provided bdsm if you are into that.

IAmNotMe
03-08-20, 12:48
I looked on the ad but did not see a age. What age is she around? Thanks.She said 25. I'm not good at guessing age because I usually see Asian so I'll have to take her word on it.

VcyClonn
03-08-20, 13:40
Hey now!

I've had my fill of the AAMP around here (at least for now LOL) and am looking for something a bit more specific. I am hoping to find a nice, sweet AA massage provider. I am not looking for a FS provider necessarily. Was hoping to find somebody with a nice backside and no attitude. I am looking for somebody with the personality of Sasha at Monroe St. But an AA with a big ass.

PMs are welcome!

Thanks!That's pretty much non-existent and I have been looking one for a while. They are either nice and sweet but pricey or cheaper and scammy. Finding a gem take effort, time and risks unless our mates here can point to one or a few.

Stay safe.

IAmNotMe
03-08-20, 14:48
Hey now!

PMs are welcome!

Thanks!Jazz has the best backside with some attitude. If she's not for you, try Summa. I went there when they first opened and they had premo AA. It can get a a little pricey so book the lower price option and see what you can work out in the room. I haven't been there in months but the pics in the ad are the same and they were real at the time.

Uof2002
03-08-20, 14:54
She's been around quite a while. Used to live on the west side of the state and come to the detroit suburbs weekly. I haven't seen her in well over 10 years. Used to work out of the same place as arrianna if that puts it into perspective. As far as services she was ok. Bigger woman. Pleasant personality. Was full service and provided bdsm if you are into that.I've seen her a couple times over the past 3 years and nothing more to be had than HJ.

IAmNotMe
03-08-20, 14:57
Hey now!

PMs are welcome!

Thanks!Jazz has the best backside with a little attitude. If she's not for you try Summa. I went there when they first opened and they had premo AA. It can get a little pricey so book the lower price option and see what you can work out in the room. I haven't been there in months but the pics in the ad are the same and they were real at the time.

https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/summa-cum-laude/9186434.html

HornyB
03-08-20, 17:06
She's been around quite a while. Used to live on the west side of the state and come to the detroit suburbs weekly. I haven't seen her in well over 10 years. Used to work out of the same place as arrianna if that puts it into perspective. As far as services she was ok. Bigger woman. Pleasant personality. Was full service and provided bdsm if you are into that.She doesn't do FS anymore still into BDSM, she is dominant.

GetItGood
03-08-20, 17:25
Saw her Friday. Awesome massage. Tight body with great perky tits. NURU was hot. Will repeat.

LameelCono
03-08-20, 20:36
Hey now!

PMs are welcome!

Thanks!Not big ass but impressively full, tight, well rounded and propotionate. Hard body and decent massage. Natural B bordering on C breast. Nice lady to be with and considerate of the time you paid for. Speaking from experience I think she will have you coming back. She worked on her own and with the famous Bonita. Call the Ferndale shop to book. Try a hh and decide for yourself. Not a promo just a rec as requested.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

JDoe1969
03-09-20, 00:51
LOL. It is my hope that I too shall join that list of "survivors. " She's awfully pretty.She is awful. Pretty. Hell no. The pic floating around here is NOTHING like what you will be getting.

Member #6321
03-09-20, 07:17
You're description of everything is spot on and return visits get even better. I'm picturing that beautiful ass in my mind as I'm writing this.Is the location secure?

SandersNut
03-09-20, 10:44
Saw her Friday. Awesome massage. Tight body with great perky tits. NURU was hot. Will repeat.Damn, I'm hooked. Saw her Friday too, Going back to get that nuru again today. LOL.

Happy Monday.

SN.

SandersNut
03-09-20, 10:58
Been there tons. Now there are only two working there, the older mamasan Kim, and sometimes Suni.

They've, pretty much, quit giving happy endings to new people. Unless you make it super clear that you are not LE.

Regulars still good. Go for Suni, great massage, and she'll get even the toughest nut out of you.

Who the hell pays for an hour massage at an AMP?10 years in the hobby and I've never had a 30 min massage, 60,90, or 120. My 1st mongering came as a result of my therapist at my chiropractor didn't show up. I drove past an AMP and thought, Hmmm. Got my 1st happy ending, and I was hooked. Never less than an hour.

SN.

TullyBlanchard
03-09-20, 11:14
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960

After seeing a post about a month ago about Shayla along with a photo she had texted another user (see attached), I decided to give her a shot. Her ad states that she does duos, however, I didn't realize the person I was speaking with was her partner and not actually Shayla. She was working out of a fleabag motel in Chesterfield and I was a bit disappointed when I got to the room and found a 40 something brunette with a heavy smoker's cough.

I guess it was my fault for not specifically stating I was looking for an appointment with Shayla, but then again I didn't know this other broad used her phone too. Regardless, I went thru with the appointment anyway. Got a nice rub with lots of teasing. On the flip, had a lot of DFK and played with her full bosom. Got a nice HJ too.

All in all, not terrible, but I was expecting and hoping for the hot blonde.Just to follow-up on my previous post. I did make an appointment with Shayla and ended up seeing her at the same room at the same motel. Curvy blonde with great breasts. Photo is her. No massage at all. She got me undressed and we played around on the bed. No kissing. Just HJ and Russian. My dong got near her whisker biscuit and she immediately re positioned us. She blocked her face with her hand to ensure no jism got near her.

$80.

IAmNotMe
03-09-20, 11:17
Is the location secure?It's a gated community but there's no problem getting in.

DatChase
03-09-20, 12:49
Used to frequent the apartment building off 75 near microcenter. Rotation of Asian providers, FS could be had for 120 to 160. Haven't been in over a year. Anyone been there lately? Same number? Pm me if you want.

OnlyVrx
03-09-20, 13:31
Looking over the usual sites the other day and came across a new face. Nothing comes up on tineye or a google search with the #. Her name is Andriana. I'll also post this with the guys on the Ann Arbor thread and keep you updated if anything comes back positive. I'm sure a few mongers here wouldn't mind making the drive. As always. PM ok. Much appreciated.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164612

Tommy101
03-09-20, 13:46
Looking over the usual sites the other day and came across a new face. Nothing comes up on tineye or a google search with the #. Her name is Andriana. I'll also post this with the guys on the Ann Arbor thread and keep you updated if anything comes back positive. I'm sure a few mongers here wouldn't mind making the drive. As always. PM ok. Much appreciated.

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164612Looks TGTBT to me.

Riker36
03-09-20, 13:50
She is awful. Pretty. Hell no. The pic floating around here is NOTHING like what you will be getting.Totally agree.

IAmNotMe
03-09-20, 13:50
Used to frequent the apartment building off 75 near microcenter. Rotation of Asian providers, FS could be had for 120 to 160. Haven't been in over a year. Anyone been there lately? Same number? Pm me if you want.That place is long gone.

https://youtu.be/66s8824CCMk

SandersNut
03-09-20, 14:22
Used to frequent the apartment building off 75 near microcenter. Rotation of Asian providers, FS could be had for 120 to 160. Haven't been in over a year. Anyone been there lately? Same number? Pm me if you want.Been gone over a year now, Just out of the blue stopped answering calls for my weekly "massage". I miss that one.

MichiganMan686
03-09-20, 14:45

https://annarbor.rubratings.com/164612Wow. Let us know. Happy hunting my friend. MM686.

Member #6321
03-09-20, 17:20
Looks TGTBT to me.Definitely is TGTBT. Reached out the other day, and then came the must prepay half up front when scheduling. Sounds like a scam.

MichiganMan686
03-09-20, 18:44
Going to do a pros and cons reviews.

Pros.

1. Easy text setup. Newbies have to call.

2. Safe really clean incall.

3. Tons of parking with no nosey neighbors.

4. Clean towels wash cloths beding etc.

5. You get all your time.

6. Great massage. She gets comfortable at the start.

7. Great conversation.

8. Super HOT face and body. WHOA.

9. Gets better and better each visit.

Cons.

1. Wow. Can't come up with any. LOL.

$ hhr. $$ hour.

Happy hunting my friends. MM686.

OnlyVrx
03-09-20, 19:20
I've been seeing Natasha pretty regularly for about 2 years now. She's become one of my go-to's. Your list is spot on, she's terrific! Just once I'd like to sample a BJ from her, but I'm pretty sure she'll never go farther then a HJ. Can't win them all!

Going to do a pros and cons reviews.

Pros.

1. Easy text setup. Newbies have to call.

2. Safe really clean incall.

3. Tons of parking with no nosey neighbors.

4. Clean towels wash cloths beding etc.

5. You get all your time.

6. Great massage. She gets comfortable at the start.

7. Great conversation.

8. Super HOT face and body. WHOA.

9. Gets better and better each visit.

Cons.

1. Wow. Can't come up with any. LOL.

$ hhr. $$ hour.

Happy hunting my friends. MM686.

Wolves14
03-09-20, 19:58
Does anybody have any help on how to contact Jenn C whose has standard dbl pop? Please pm.

BigBootyFan
03-09-20, 21:33
I texted her but got no response. Its frustrating when you get no response! Anyways anyone seen her?

She looks good.

The first pic and the third pic look real. The middle picture looks fake.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722460

Speaking of pictures does anyone know how to check pictures for authenticity? I've heard of Tin eye. I'm not that computer savvy so if you could give me directions for dummies?

Thanks.

MichiganMan686
03-10-20, 04:23
I've been seeing Natasha pretty regularly for about 2 years now. She's become one of my go-to's. Your list is spot on, she's terrific! Just once I'd like to sample a BJ from her, but I'm pretty sure she'll never go farther then a HJ. Can't win them all!She is a very special classy lady. You never know what the future may bring if you know what I mean. YMMV.

MM686.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.adultlook.com/l/detroit-mi%3Fcat%3DBodyRubs&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBtNWSu4_oAhWRW80KHcUxDY0QjBAwAnoECAYQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3_-sWQiN_gefkpq1gPAZnR

Dono4126
03-10-20, 09:33
Used to frequent the apartment building off 75 near microcenter. Rotation of Asian providers, FS could be had for 120 to 160. Haven't been in over a year. Anyone been there lately? Same number? Pm me if you want.There were 2 locations over there, I remember one ending in xxx-xxx-6789. Usually available on a 30 minute notice. Great for a quicky. They Have not been answering the phone for months. Anyone know of a decent replacement?

Firemanoh
03-10-20, 10:45
LOL. Senior member from Ohio, I travel up here quite a bit. I keep seeing comments about Jenn C. However, I can't seem to find a link to an ad. Would anybody be gracious enough to help me out?

Tommy101
03-10-20, 11:52
LOL. Senior member from Ohio, I travel up here quite a bit. I keep seeing comments about Jenn C. However, I can't seem to find a link to an ad. Would anybody be gracious enough to help me out?I've tried many times to see her. She is bad at coms. Good luck.

SlightlyHere
03-10-20, 13:02
There used to be 2-3 different spots over there. The one behind microcenter always had the youngest, best chicks though -- the others older ones.

They fell off the map, quit answering numbers. Would love to know if someone finds them.

Used to frequent the apartment building off 75 near microcenter. Rotation of Asian providers, FS could be had for 120 to 160. Haven't been in over a year. Anyone been there lately? Same number? Pm me if you want.

RandyMiller021
03-10-20, 13:26
She is a very special classy lady. You never know what the future may bring if you know what I mean. YMMV.

MM686.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.adultlook.com/l/detroit-mi%3Fcat%3DBodyRubs&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBtNWSu4_oAhWRW80KHcUxDY0QjBAwAnoECAYQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3_-sWQiN_gefkpq1gPAZnRI tried texting her a couple times. Never got a response.

OrionSky
03-10-20, 13:50
LOL. Senior member from Ohio, I travel up here quite a bit. I keep seeing comments about Jenn C. However, I can't seem to find a link to an ad. Would anybody be gracious enough to help me out?Sent you pm.

Handsome1234
03-10-20, 14:00
Any good massages in this area? Maybe with some extras.

SlightlyHere
03-10-20, 15:05
Anyone seen Victoria in Livonia?

I think I might check this one out for the team.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206

Feedback wanted.

Ecuyer
03-10-20, 15:39
I texted her but got no response. Its frustrating when you get no response! Anyways anyone seen her?

She looks good.

The first pic and the third pic look real. The middle picture looks fake.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722460

Speaking of pictures does anyone know how to check pictures for authenticity? I've heard of Tin eye. I'm not that computer savvy so if you could give me directions for dummies?

Thanks.This is not the famous Ferndale Saigon Tiffany. Saigon Tiffany is Vietnamese. I'll post the link so you can book with her. I am currently relunctant to go there myself considering the potential exposure to the current Virus. You don't know who she's had in her mouth or in her cooch. Guys report finishing on her breast. She's no different then any other provider going for the max tip. I'm not centering her out, just suggesting you might want to keep it to the HJ level for now. She is gorgeous and classy. Just mho.

https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

Road Head
03-10-20, 17:06
Any good massages in this area? Maybe with some extras.Best massage is Bella in east point.

Shiatsu well being and famous shiatsu also offer HJ.

Handsome1234
03-10-20, 20:01
Best massage is Bella in east point.

Shiatsu well being and famous shiatsu also offer HJ.Contact details?

Cargo5
03-10-20, 20:17
Any one has seen her? She seems hot.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/petite-hot-busty-indian/618569153031