PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

AlpineStars
01-16-20, 14:57
Check your inbox. Just sent you her digits.Been wondering the same if ya don't mind pm me too! Thanks.

LuckyJimmy
01-16-20, 15:54
Does anyone know if Annie offers more than a handshake? Dreamt about her the other day but only ended in handshake and OTC roaming. I reached for her twins under her blouse and she moved her arm to block me.Dreamt I went to VD (eeew!) Spa, requested Annie, and also got Handshake and OTC only, last Sunday. She also asked me not to call and ask for her specifically, B / c the other girls get pissed and will run her off. She says they will all do the same rub and tug, so please just take whatever girl greets you. I've only been there once, after one of you horn dogs wrote Annie up as better than Tiff a week or so ago. Two things; One: if you think that Annie is anywhere NEAR as good as Tiff, you need a new optometrist, and B: one of you guys clearly told her about the forum, cause she asked me where I heard about her from, and if it was on the "internet". Not cool, bragh. I tried to bs that I'd seen her 6 or 8 months ago, and she said " I only been here 4 month". Busted! Oh well, the handshake was good, and I won't be back, long drive for a tug only.

The New World
01-16-20, 16:15
Does anyone know if Annie offers more than a handshake? Dreamt about her the other day but only ended in handshake and OTC roaming. I reached for her twins under her blouse and she moved her arm to block me.No, you tried option for quality massage.

Tremolo
01-16-20, 17:27
That's all you can get at the Chinese-Korean spas. A great massage and happy finish.I suppose that's true for some, sadly. Definitely not true for all and definitely not my experience. YMMV relative to personality, respect, game, and of course money.

Obietrice1981
01-16-20, 18:36
Can someone send me her contact info to set an appointment with her? Would like to see her without Bonita to see how that is. Will gladly write a review after I see her as well. Thanks in advanceCheck your PM.

HumphreyB
01-16-20, 19:02
Can someone send me her contact info to set an appointment with her? Would like to see her without Bonita to see how that is. Will gladly write a review after I see her as well. Thanks in advance!I would like Lisa's contact info as well. PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

HeeJung47
01-16-20, 19:19
I suppose that's true for some, sadly. Definitely not true for all and definitely not my experience. YMMV relative to personality, respect, game, and of course money.Its 100% true of any of the Chinese-Korean shops. They are all run by the same people in Flushing, NY and you will get a great massage and a nice finish and that is it.

Jack159
01-16-20, 19:28
I love my AMPs. I feel safer going to a place of business it's all I know. I've gone to the ypsilanti "roundtree" location and the DR NURU aka Sunny which I didn't mind too much and it was a good outcome. But when I went to the hippie chick that's when I said nope never again am I going to a private resident. Pictures weren't her and the house was just too messy for me and being upstairs was not ideal not to mention how the massage table sheets still had stains and a trash can overfilled with used tissues. Also it had so much pet hair and she smoked way too much for me. Anyway to each their own.

Love my AMPs but been curious about Jazz in Dbn and Native American Dream in AA for the last year now but my whole experience with hippie chick really killed my confidence in seeking these two in fear of the same let down. I've RTFF on both and they both got positive reviews from why'all. Just wondering if anyone has seen Jazz recently. She's closer to me since she's in DBN but she only posts that 1 single pic. Dream is not and like the fact she has multiple pics but is in AA which is not too far but out of my way. Any recent info on these two would really tip the scale one way or another for me. Thanks.No idea about Jazz, for years she has only one pic but not many reviews. Dream is very reliable. And AMPs.

How's the Round tree. ? Clean, safe and reliable?

Road Head
01-16-20, 20:29
I suppose that's true for some, sadly. Definitely not true for all and definitely not my experience. YMMV relative to personality, respect, game, and of course money.Couldn't agree more. Theres a reason his I'd says TROLL. While its rare, if you can get a fugly, or someone who is in her last week, they might go rogue. Also a female owner will do more than her staff. I'll leave it at that.

Amp Adickt
01-17-20, 01:49
No idea about Jazz, for years she has only one pic but not many reviews. Dream is very reliable. And AMPs.

How's the Round tree. ? Clean, safe and reliable?Roundtree was OK. Barely a massage just right down to business but had to negotiate. Full menu. The girls I saw were young and apt was clean. Just felt like someone else was there but never saw anyone. Also lots of tenants walking about but it was late summer / early fall.

Amp Adickt
01-17-20, 01:50
Which place has the best actual massage? Looks and anything more than a handshake are not important to me. I've read probody gives a great massage, any other places to go if you actually want some work done on your back?Massage is good with Jean older provider. Thorough and good pressure. HE available but timing and YMMV is applicable.

IAmNotMe
01-17-20, 10:36
I love my AMPs. I feel safer going to a place of business it's all I know. I've gone to the ypsilanti "roundtree" location and the DR NURU aka Sunny which I didn't mind too much and it was a good outcome. But when I went to the hippie chick that's when I said nope never again am I going to a private resident. Pictures weren't her and the house was just too messy for me and being upstairs was not ideal not to mention how the massage table sheets still had stains and a trash can overfilled with used tissues. Also it had so much pet hair and she smoked way too much for me. Anyway to each their own.

Love my AMPs but been curious about Jazz in Dbn and Native American Dream in AA for the last year now but my whole experience with hippie chick really killed my confidence in seeking these two in fear of the same let down. I've RTFF on both and they both got positive reviews from why'all. Just wondering if anyone has seen Jazz recently. She's closer to me since she's in DBN but she only posts that 1 single pic. Dream is not and like the fact she has multiple pics but is in AA which is not too far but out of my way. Any recent info on these two would really tip the scale one way or another for me. Thanks.In my experiences, Jazz has always been good to me. She may have a few safety rules but at least I know she's not going to give me something I don't want. She's in a safe area, she's always clean and fragrance free, place is tidy, no tobacco, no drugs, parking is discreet, she's easy to talk to, she's pretty, has a great body and maybe the best ass I've ever seen. I've said all I want to say. Rates are on her ad with options.

NO PM's.

Wowzer
01-17-20, 10:50
Can anyone tell me how to get hold of Tiffany? I've no clue where she works or her digits. Just saw a few posts about her.

PM me if needed.

IAmNotMe
01-17-20, 10:51
Does everyone have problems getting a reply from Yuki or am I one of the unlucky ones or does she only work the day shift. Every time I text her to make an appointment I'll get reply a few days later saying " Hi honey, my phone is working now" The only time I've ever been able to see her is when she worked for someone else. Nothing since she's been on her own.

JAsian
01-17-20, 11:07
That's all you can get at the Chinese-Korean spas. A great massage and happy finish.Sad but true information in my case too, nothing more than a clothed handshake. I was at the Chinese place on Wayne road once with the same results but I have read many reports of more being available.

JAsian
01-17-20, 11:20
I suppose that's true for some, sadly. Definitely not true for all and definitely not my experience. YMMV relative to personality, respect, game, and of course money.Please tell me your game because I've tried my personality, respect, money and repeat visits at the Chinese / Korean spas and can't get anything more than a clothed handshake.

BoundRestraint
01-17-20, 11:30
Can somebody PM me Bonita's normal Duo tip rates and services?

JAsian
01-17-20, 12:02
Couldn't agree more. Theres a reason his I'd says TROLL. While its rare, if you can get a fugly, or someone who is in her last week, they might go rogue. Also a female owner will do more than her staff. I'll leave it at that.His I'd says troll but I've checked out his posted reports and so far have found them to be reliable. I don't agree with his opinion of Tiffany though because I think she's great. His definition of beautiful is good but I prefer a little less meat on the bones. I agree with your comments of YMMV results of someone going rogue before leaving but those results are from places not around anymore. I wouldn't want more from a fugly so I don't know results on that. Finding out who the owner is for getting more results has been nonexistent in my case.

If you can help me out on the last one, I would try to return the favor.

Mister Paul
01-17-20, 12:10
I just had a wonderful experience with Bonita. She told me that Lisa is not in the picture for the foreseeable future. Lisa has numerous medical and personal issues to address. However, Bonita will be working with Eve on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

TeeTime69
01-17-20, 12:16
That's all you can get at the Chinese-Korean spas. A great massage and happy finish.Just had a world class massage, followed by a handshake, followed by DATY from the sole prop and only therapist there. I'm 90% sure more would be available. Took 6 visits to get there. She's a late 50's Chinese woman, body, age adjusted, was 7/10. Sorry, no further info at this time.

CarmeloJoe35
01-17-20, 12:23
His I'd says troll but I've checked out his posted reports and so far have found them to be reliable. I don't agree with his opinion of Tiffany though because I think she's great. His definition of beautiful is good but I prefer a little less meat on the bones. I agree with your comments of YMMV results of someone going rogue before leaving but those results are from places not around anymore. I wouldn't want more from a fugly so I don't know results on that. Finding out who the owner is for getting more results has been nonexistent in my case.

If you can help me out on the last one, I would try to return the favor.YMMV is absolutely true regardless what the self proclaimed AMP expert (aka troll) says. It's hit or miss but it does happen. It primarily depends on the girl AND the guy. While I haven't been to these places in a while, I have had more than a clothed handshake dozens and dozens of times at places that are still around; including shirtless, FIV, DATY, grinding shirtless, reverse massage in underwear, FS was offered but very expensive or required going to a hotel. I never ask for a BJ. Unfortunately, none of the girls are around anymore and I haven't built a relationship with any of the newer ones. You all know where I spend my time now! Haha. One very young girl explained it to me very clearly one time. "So many guys think we'll just do anything with anyone for money, but most of the guys are big, fat, gross and unattractive. I dont want do that stuff with someone like that." Im Not trying to be a jerk, but if you are fat and unattractive, There isn't a chance you'll get more than a clothed handshake from a younger hot girl who wouldnt give you the time of day at a bar. But don't think that's how it is for everyone. With that said, even if you are fit and attractive then the probability is still less than 50%, maybe less than 25%. It's YMMV everywhere. Bottom line, If they are attracted to you, everything is on the table. If they are not attracted, then we just have to be happy with what we get.

FCastle88
01-17-20, 12:55
I just had a wonderful experience with Bonita. She told me that Lisa is not in the picture for the foreseeable future. Lisa has numerous medical and personal issues to address. However, Bonita will be working with Eve on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.Shame that Eve doesn't do full service. She by far has the best body out of anyone on Bonita's team. Lisa is great though hope she gets back soon.

MidgetMike
01-17-20, 13:14
Dreamt I went to VD (eeew!) Spa, requested Annie, and also got Handshake and OTC only, last Sunday. She also asked me not to call and ask for her specifically, B / c the other girls get pissed and will run her off. She says they will all do the same rub and tug, so please just take whatever girl greets you. I've only been there once, after one of you horn dogs wrote Annie up as better than Tiff a week or so ago. Two things; One: if you think that Annie is anywhere NEAR as good as Tiff, you need a new optometrist, and B: one of you guys clearly told her about the forum, cause she asked me where I heard about her from, and if it was on the "internet". Not cool, bragh. I tried to bs that I'd seen her 6 or 8 months ago, and she said " I only been here 4 month". Busted! Oh well, the handshake was good, and I won't be back, long drive for a tug only.Been there a few times myself. Nothing more than a standard jack shack.

BoundRestraint
01-17-20, 13:28
I just had a wonderful experience with Bonita. She told me that Lisa is not in the picture for the foreseeable future. Lisa has numerous medical and personal issues to address. However, Bonita will be working with Eve on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.What is the normal Duo prices? Tip amount?

CmRobo
01-17-20, 13:29
I just had a wonderful experience with Bonita. She told me that Lisa is not in the picture for the foreseeable future. Lisa has numerous medical and personal issues to address. However, Bonita will be working with Eve on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.I had no idea Lisa had that much drama. I always liked her. I've been trying to track her down solo but have no leads.

Bruz69
01-17-20, 15:03
Shame that Eve doesn't do full service. She by far has the best body out of anyone on Bonita's team. Lisa is great though hope she gets back soon.Does Eve do solo appointments? Never seen her before but would love to try if she's as you say. Her contact info would be appreciated. I would write a review afterwards as well.

NickBobster
01-17-20, 15:52
https://detroit.rubratings.com/121274

Good massage nice conversation. Great finish no FS would see again.

She was on time.

SenorVac
01-17-20, 21:35
Had a dream with her recently in her Southfield location by NorthWestern Highway.

Easy appointment made via text, was given address right away.

Seemed like a safe place and she opened the door for me in the lobby that was empty. Could take the side entrances next time. All entrance doors were locked not sure why.

1. 6 for massage + . 4 for FS.

In my dream she massaged my back very good and focused on my lower back.

On flip, she did CBJ (although it was BBBJ before in Saigon so that was a surprise) then we did multiple positions starting with CG / Doggy / Mish.

Quick shower with her after.

She did talk a lot about being happy now that she's independent and not being scared anymore like she was in Saigon.

Apparently there was a lot of complaints from the neighbors and the popo would come in and investigate multiple times because they had to.

In addition there was a woman taking pics of the place and the girls.

She said that she was just new and didn't make a lot of money so being in jail wouldn't really help so she was just very scared.

Although she did acknowledge Saigon had more customers so it was easier.

She even mentioned that Ebony went to jail for like 5 days before when she was in GR.

Very talkative lady but I didn't mind since it was during the massage.

And on the flip, at first she was going fast riding me so I slowed her down which made it more enjoyable.

HeeJung47
01-17-20, 22:36
I have gotten way more at two of the spas you list. Special circumstances for sure. The fuglies have to give a bit more if they want to be accepted. And mamasans / owners sometimes break the house rules. Interesting that troll knows them all personally but can't get past the HJ. They may just be telling him what he wants to hear.Only in your dreams. And what's funny, is none of the spas I listed has a mamasan, LOL. So, no cred here.

CarmeloJoe35
01-18-20, 00:21
Had a dream with her recently in her Southfield location by NorthWestern Highway.

Easy appointment made via text, was given address right away.
Seemed like a safe place and she opened the door for me in the lobby that was empty. Could take the side entrances next time. All entrance doors were locked not sure why.
1. 6 for massage + . 4 for FS.
In my dream she massaged my back very good and focused on my lower back.
On flip, she did CBJ (although it was BBBJ before in Saigon so that was a surprise) then we did multiple positions starting with CG / Doggy / Mish.
Quick shower with her after.
She did talk a lot about being happy now that she's independent and not being scared anymore like she was in Saigon.
Apparently there was a lot of complaints from the neighbors and the popo would come in and investigate multiple times because they had to.
In addition there was a woman taking pics of the place and the girls.
She said that she was just new and didn't make a lot of money so being in jail wouldn't really help so she was just very scared.
Although she did acknowledge Saigon had more customers so it was easier.
She even mentioned that Ebony went to jail for like 5 days before when she was in GR.
Very talkative lady but I didn't mind since it was during the massage.
And on the flip, at first she was going fast riding me so I slowed her down which made it more enjoyable.Nice review.

I am fairly tuned in to what happens in Ferndale. She is probably referring to what happened last spring when they first moved upstairs. From what I hear, that hasn't happened in a long time. I don't know anything about Ebony. She's been mostly independent a long time. Ebony was never arrested at the shop. But it's understandable she would be scared. Also, from what I know, while she was comfortable with Tiffany, I'm fairly certain she was uncomfortable with some of the other girls.

Amp Adickt
01-18-20, 08:37
In my experiences, Jazz has always been good to me. She may have a few safety rules but at least I know she's not going to give me something I don't want. She's in a safe area, she's always clean and fragrance free, place is tidy, no tobacco, no drugs, parking is discreet, she's easy to talk to, she's pretty, has a great body and maybe the best ass I've ever seen. I've said all I want to say. Rates are on her ad with options.

NO PM's.Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll give her a call soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Kramer711
01-18-20, 10:55
Any updates on Magic Healing on 8 mile? Back in December they put a sign on the door about being on vacation and opening back up in 2020. Well it's 3 weeks in to 2020.

BramStroker
01-18-20, 13:12
https://detroit.rubratings.com/121274

Good massage nice conversation. Great finish no FS would see again.

She was on time.Face looks masculine. Is it a TS?

It says no incalls, where did you do it?

By finish, do you mean just HJ? Any roaming allowed?

SenorVac
01-18-20, 14:33
Nice review.

I am fairly tuned in to what happens in Ferndale. She is probably referring to what happened last spring when they first moved upstairs. From what I hear, that hasn't happened in a long time. I don't know anything about Ebony. She's been mostly independent a long time. Ebony was never arrested at the shop. But it's understandable she would be scared. Also, from what I know, while she was comfortable with Tiffany, I'm fairly certain she was uncomfortable with some of the other girls.Yea I never met Ebony and that's what I told her. She said the jail thing happened in Grand Rapids but I don't know how long ago.

HeeJung47
01-18-20, 14:44
Any updates on Magic Healing on 8 mile? Back in December they put a sign on the door about being on vacation and opening back up in 2020. Well it's 3 weeks in to 2020.Will be back soon, probably the beginning of Feb.

Russant
01-18-20, 16:56
Face looks masculine. Is it a TS?

It says no incalls, where did you do it?

By finish, do you mean just HJ? Any roaming allowed?I saw her last year and she came to me. The massage was decent, she was fully nude the only problem I had is that she sweats A LOT.

TeeTime69
01-18-20, 23:23
Re

https://m.youtube.com/watchv=ZFnTtIFtJSk&feature=youtube

I ran into a Provider who also sweated a lot. She was abusing Tramadol. After rehab, it stopped.

Obietrice1981
01-19-20, 07:27
Looking for a good massage with Extras. Thanks, all my go to's are out. Thanks.

Freddy100
01-19-20, 09:15
Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll give her a call soon. I'll let you know how it goes.Saw her years ago. The picture is definitely not her. She is thinner with smaller boobs.

When I mentioned she didn't look like her picture, she said she lost weight. Still attractive so I stayed.

The location is secure gated community.

Rather mechanical. Did not repeat.

ParadiseLost50
01-19-20, 09:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JDoe1969
01-20-20, 10:09
Anyone have any feedback on this one? https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722460.

MardanAmaratha
01-20-20, 10:33
Has anyone seen Natasha lately?

Evil Otto
01-20-20, 15:54
Has anyone seen Natasha lately?If you mean the one off GR doing bodyrubs (big tits) I've called 3 x over the past month and it just rings. No voicemail set up. Probably smart on her part. Her ads are still up though, so maybe try and try again. I've seen her several times over the years. Consistent and same service. No customer loyalty upgrades that I've had with others.

OnlyVrx
01-20-20, 16:41
Anyone have any feedback on this one? https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722460.I've sent her a number of texts over the last few months with no reply.

MichiganDetroi
01-20-20, 17:52
Finally got around to seeing the recently much reviewed Jen. Reports have been fairly accurate. I'd rate her a step up from Faith In massage, safe location, nice enough personality, decent price 1. 6, I gave her $$ since it was my first visit and near the holiday.

Her body is good, Body slide good, nothing really bad to report.

All in all, would I repeat for 1. 6 , probably? I guess?

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like we are in a long AMP winter that's been going on for over a year, and selections are so limited and few that people seem to overhype the few decent providers (Tiffany, jen, etc). It's not that they are bad providers, but with so few, there are rarely experiences that are mind blowing like a few years ago.

Yes, if I drop big money I can get crazy one night experiences (as I've posted on) but one of the things I really liked a few years ago was trying many different places and coming across unexpected awesome experiences for relatively little money.

Does anyone remember that place off 94 in Belleville? Shit, there were a lot of different women, and I had some incredible memories at that joint, or in Southfield five years ago these Russian college chicks that barely spoke English, and all of them looked like models, it was like a being in a fucking movie. I'll never forget that joint, and I had no idea when I got there what the talent was going to be like.

Anyways, Jen seems really nice, and it seems like a nice little business. But was my mind blown? No. But it's no fault of jen's.

Obietrice1981
01-20-20, 20:21
Finally got around to seeing the recently much reviewed Jen. Reports have been fairly accurate. I'd rate her a step up from Faith In massage, safe location, nice enough personality, decent price 1. 6, I gave her $$ since it was my first visit and near the holiday.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like we are in a long AMP winter that's been going on for over a year, and selections are so limited and few that people seem to overhype the few decent providers (Tiffany, jen, etc). It's not that they are bad providers, but with so few, there are rarely experiences that are mind blowing like a few years ago.

Yes, if I drop big money I can get crazy one night experiences (as I've posted on) but one of the things I really liked a few years ago was trying many different places and coming across unexpected awesome experiences for relatively little money.

Does anyone remember that place off 94 in Belleville? Shit, there were a lot of different women, and I had some incredible memories at that joint, or in Southfield five years ago these Russian college chicks that barely spoke English, and all of them looked like models, it was like a being in a fucking movie. I'll never forget that joint, and I had no idea when I got there what the talent was going to be like.

Anyways, Jen seems really nice, and it seems like a nice little business. But was my mind blown? No. But it's no fault of jen's.Thanks for the review. You brought back memories with the place by Belleville. They was always a different person every other week. They also owned the place in Romulus. I have not been able to find them since the exit of backpage. I do agree it's the limited providers.

OnlyVrx
01-20-20, 20:28
Has anyone seen Natasha lately?I saw Natasha last week.

HouseOfCards
01-20-20, 21:14
I suspected that the new face at Vital was a replacement for Helen and my visit today confirmed it. I had a decent (legit) massage from Lily, the manager there. She told me that Helen went back to China before New Year's and Sunny went back within the last week. It's fair to say that any extras went with them. Lily introduced me to one of the new providers, Jenny, who is fairly attractive. There was another woman working there, who was present last time when I saw Sunny and is really not attractive at all, but it's not clear to me whether she is going to be a provider or not. I'll just ask for Jenny until I know for sure who the second provider will be and expect nothing more than a legit massage until she's comfortable enough to offer anything more. (Given the LE activity in the area lately, I don't blame them for keeping things UTR.).

Big Jimmy
01-21-20, 00:47
Anyone have any feedback on this one? https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722460.I scheduled an appointment with her on a Saturday about midday. She gave me an address of an office building on Northwestern in Farmington Hills. Before I got there she texted me and said "Just so you know this is not a happy ending" I still said okay. She never showed up or answered any more texts.

CmRobo
01-21-20, 01:50
Seems she's raised her prices from $70 for the hour to $120 and stated she expects a tip. Earlier posts say that they were so so on their experience. Any new updates?

CmRobo
01-21-20, 03:05
Seems she's raised her prices from $70 for the hour to $120 and stated she expects a tip. Earlier posts say that they were so so on their experience. Any new updates?

CmRobo
01-21-20, 03:31
So this place is probably 100% legit but $20 hour massage for new clients https://classicmassage.studio/.

CarmeloJoe35
01-21-20, 08:55

Anyways, Jen seems really nice, and it seems like a nice little business. But was my mind blown? No. But it's no fault of jen's.I had forgotten about this one on the south side 94 service drive. It was the first one I went to in Detroit back in 2000! After that one closed I hadn't been to one in over 13 years.

Biggy313
01-21-20, 09:32
World heth spa was by far my favorite back in the day. The women were younger, hot, and treated you great!

There was another place that I used to go to back in the day on Michigan Avenue that had strippers working at. I can't remeber the name but they had all races and most of them were 9's or 10's. I loved that place.

Finally got around to seeing threcently much reviewed Jen. Reports have been fairly accurate. I'd rate her a step up from Faith In massage, safe location, nice enough personality, decent price 1. 6, I gave her $$ since it was my first visit and near the holiday.

Anyways, Jen seems really nice, and it seems like a nice little business. But was my mind blown? No. But it's no fault of jen's.

Lfp247
01-21-20, 10:07

Yes, if I drop big money I can get crazy one night experiences (as I've posted on) but one of the things I really liked a few years ago was trying many different places and coming across unexpected awesome experiences for relatively little money.Do you have a link or contact info for Jen? I tried searching the board for "Jen" but got no results. Not sure if the search allows a 3 letter term. What city is she located in? Thanks!

TheDean12
01-21-20, 10:13
I've sent her a number of texts over the last few months with no reply.Are there any reviews on Paula?? She looks hot as hell.

RoddyJohnson
01-21-20, 12:44
Hi, has anyone checked out four seasons in White Lake? I'm thinking of checking them out.

Golfnut1913
01-21-20, 13:36
Seems she's raised her prices from $70 for the hour to $120 and stated she expects a tip. Earlier posts say that they were so so on their experience. Any new updates?Can someone pm her contact I'm off work today and looking for a massage from someone new.

DboGuide23
01-21-20, 13:43
Does anyone know of any solid AMPs primarily AA around? Greatly appreciate any info, thanks!

OnlyVrx
01-21-20, 15:10
Are there any reviews on Paula?? She looks hot as hell.I could be wrong but I haven't been able to find anything on her. If anyone has any experience with her I'd be interested to here it as well. All my texts have been met with silence.

LopezJavi34
01-21-20, 15:36
I tried calling Paula, it said the number is Not In Service. If anyone makes contact, please let me know. PM is fine. She looks good.

I am not sure that her price was ever $70. I have been paying more than that since October. $70 is what I pay for a total legit massage and then I tip on top of that.

OnlyVrx
01-21-20, 15:51
anyone have any experience with Shayla? We have texted back and forth a bit. Says she has an incall around 23 and Gratiot area. She also mentioned she occasionally does duos with her friend for $$/ hr. Based on her link she looks terrific. Just want to know if she's TGTBT. Any info on her is appreciated! PM OK.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960

Joey King
01-21-20, 15:56
I set up appointment with Audrey late last week and texted a confirmation about an hour prior and all was good. Arrived 5-10 minutes early and parked around the corner as I saw her in garage smoking as I drove past the house. Texted her that I would be there in 2 minutes and no reply so I started walking toward house and another car pulls into the driveway. I received a text back that she had to reschedule. Another double booking and this time I was 1 minute late. Last visit someone else was not happy and kept calling and texting her during our session. This is happening way too often with her (3 of my last 5 visits were last minute cancellations by her). We rescheduled for today but she cancelled again saying she was no working today. Anyone have another massage provider in the east / north area? I would appreciate any recommendations. PM's are fine. Thanks!

EroticLover
01-21-20, 16:25
Do you have a link or contact info for Jen? I tried searching the board for "Jen" but got no results. Not sure if the search allows a 3 letter term. What city is she located in? Thanks!Search for "Jenn" with a double and instead. She's in commerce twp. From the reviews, looks like she's good but I have never seen her so I cannot give you more details.

Regards,

EL.

Golfnut1913
01-21-20, 16:28
So this place is probably 100% legit but $20 hour massage for new clients https://classicmassage.studio/.Actually stopped there today, it seems 100% I 1st got on the table with my shorts on and asked if she preferred then off and said it was up to me so I took them off I think she looked back while I was doing it, but no hints of anything extra, she's gives a nice good massage very friendly doesn't speak alot unless you speak to her.

Amp Adickt
01-21-20, 18:14
After 2 hrs of bball and 2 hrs of sledding and going to work woke up with soreness in my back and legs. Decided to go to Dynasty today and Jean took care of me. Great massage. Almost like she digs into my pressure points either elbow and with the other hand she's rubbing and kneading away the aches and pain. Very little to no oil. Uses a thin soft cloth to do most of massage. She did a great job. On the flip my spine from my neck to my ass popped. My chiro has never gotten it to do that. Any the flip was hassle free. Played with my cock and balls once and light. Before I knew it I was poppin one without any lube. Jean is old. Probably 50's not everyone's cup o'tea but she took care of my body aches and took care of junior. As stated in my previous review true 1 hour for $65 tip $40. The earlier the better since her boss isn't there. If you're looking for a good massage ask for Jean. The elbow thing is great but I also like hard pressure so it may not be a thing for everyone. Be safe.

Amp Adickt
01-21-20, 18:18
I set up appointment with Audrey late last week and texted a confirmation about an hour prior and all was good. Arrived 5-10 minutes early and parked around the corner as I saw her in garage smoking as I drove past the house. Texted her that I would be there in 2 minutes and no reply so I started walking toward house and another car pulls into the driveway. I received a text back that she had to reschedule. Another double booking and this time I was 1 minute late. Last visit someone else was not happy and kept calling and texting her during our session. This is happening way too often with her (3 of my last 5 visits were last minute cancellations by her). We rescheduled for today but she cancelled again saying she was no working today. Anyone have another massage provider in the east / north area? I would appreciate any recommendations. PM's are fine. Thanks!I'd be done with her if she did that twice. Once is a stretch but everyone deserves a second chance but that's it. I don't care if she has a platinum pussy no one gets to waste my time and give me blue balls twice. Good luck.

Amp Adickt
01-21-20, 18:19
anyone have any experience with Shayla? We have texted back and forth a bit. Says she has an incall around 23 and Gratiot area. She also mentioned she occasionally does duos with her friend for $$/ hr. Based on her link she looks terrific. Just want to know if she's TGTBT. Any info on her is appreciated! PM OK.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960Man does she look delicious. I'd like to try that!

JumpingBean
01-21-20, 18:26
I set up appointment with Audrey late last week and texted a confirmation about an hour prior and all was good. Arrived 5-10 minutes early and parked around the corner as I saw her in garage smoking as I drove past the house. Texted her that I would be there in 2 minutes and no reply so I started walking toward house and another car pulls into the driveway. I received a text back that she had to reschedule. Another double booking and this time I was 1 minute late. Last visit someone else was not happy and kept calling and texting her during our session. This is happening way too often with her (3 of my last 5 visits were last minute cancellations by her). We rescheduled for today but she cancelled again saying she was no working today. Anyone have another massage provider in the east / north area? I would appreciate any recommendations. PM's are fine. Thanks!Ditto- she has canceled two of the last three visits with me also, seems to be a pattern that isn't very accommodating to us, the.

Last Visit with her was last minute, so she claims she has a lot on her plate at the moment and in the middle of moving again- this time off of Gratiot, needs to be out of current location at end of month.

Once I got on her table she did as usual perform a nice massage.

Jack159
01-21-20, 18:53
Does anyone know of any solid AMPs primarily AA around? Greatly appreciate any info, thanks!Luna massage is really good in AA area.

MichiganDetroi
01-21-20, 19:14

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960Those fake pics have been used by so many different chicks in the metro area it's beyond funny, it's just plain sad. I refuse to see any provider on principle who uses those particular pics. Got to have some standards!

MichiganDetroi
01-21-20, 19:20
Do you have a link or contact info for Jen? I tried searching the board for "Jen" but got no results. Not sure if the search allows a 3 letter term. What city is she located in? Thanks!She has an add somewhere online that was posted to this forum a few pages back. I use throwaway phones and never save numbers except for legit massage providers that I see regularly who I call from my normal cell.

For what it's worth; It seems like a common theme to so many posts are people asking for numbers of providers, endless posts and private messages: the search feature on this forum works really well, as well as google search. Not sure why people have such problems as BTW google and this forum I've always found what I needed. The couple times I've gotten phone numbers via private message on this forum was for legit porn stars who weren't running adds anywhere at the time. Good luck.

CmRobo
01-21-20, 20:21
Actually stopped there today, it seems 100% I 1st got on the table with my shorts on and asked if she preferred then off and said it was up to me so I took them off I think she looked back while I was doing it, but no hints of anything extra, she's gives a nice good massage very friendly doesn't speak a lot unless you speak to her.I'm going tomorrow and I'll possibly push and see what's up.

CarpetMunchr69
01-21-20, 23:43
After 2 hrs of bball and 2 hrs of sledding and going to work woke up with soreness in my back and legs. Decided to go to Dynasty today and Jean took care of me. Great massage. Almost like she digs into my pressure points either elbow and with the other hand she's rubbing and kneading away the aches and pain. Very little to no oil. Uses a thin soft cloth to do most of massage. She did a great job. On the flip my spine from my neck to my ass popped. My chiro has never gotten it to do that. Any the flip was hassle free. Played with my cock and balls once and light. Before I knew it I was poppin one without any lube. Jean is old. Probably 50's not everyone's cup o'tea but she took care of my body aches and took care of junior. As stated in my previous review true 1 hour for $65 tip $40. The earlier the better since her boss isn't there. If you're looking for a good massage ask for Jean. The elbow thing is great but I also like hard pressure so it may not be a thing for everyone. Be safe.Nice report, I have no idea where this place is that you speak of. Do you have a link? General vicinity?

MassageMe4
01-22-20, 00:20
I'd be done with her if she did that twice. Once is a stretch but everyone deserves a second chance but that's it. I don't care if she has a platinum pussy no one gets to waste my time and give me blue balls twice. Good luck.Does she really have a platinum pu$$y?

MassageMe4
01-22-20, 00:21
Ditto- she has canceled two of the last three visits with me also, seems to be a pattern that isn't very accommodating to us, the.

Last Visit with her was last minute, so she claims she has a lot on her plate at the moment and in the middle of moving again- this time off of Gratiot, needs to be out of current location at end of month.

Once I got on her table she did as usual perform a nice massage.What do you consider a nice massage?

MassageMe4
01-22-20, 00:26
I set up appointment with Audrey late last week and texted a confirmation about an hour prior and all was good. Arrived 5-10 minutes early and parked around the corner as I saw her in garage smoking as I drove past the house. Texted her that I would be there in 2 minutes and no reply so I started walking toward house and another car pulls into the driveway. I received a text back that she had to reschedule. Another double booking and this time I was 1 minute late. Last visit someone else was not happy and kept calling and texting her during our session. This is happening way too often with her (3 of my last 5 visits were last minute cancellations by her). We rescheduled for today but she cancelled again saying she was no working today. Anyone have another massage provider in the east / north area? I would appreciate any recommendations. PM's are fine. Thanks!Did you still walk the rest of the way to her house and knock on the door? What did she do that made you continue this far?

JumpingBean
01-22-20, 06:51
What do you consider a nice massage?Audrey provides a nice medium pressure massage (IMO) works areas a bit longer if needed. I personally like medium pressure. She is a good person, but I think has a lot on her plate at the moment- she needs to clean up her double book / cancellation habits SOON.

Obietrice1981
01-22-20, 06:53
So I decided to check out Probody on the recommendation of a member. It was very good, I have been sore and in need of a massage. Extras would be a plus. The description by members on here is spot on. There was no clock watching, she used a sheet instead of oil, and she was thorough. The price was decent. 8 for the massage and. 4 for a tip. Overall quality of the massage was very good. Will definitely repeat.

TridentD
01-22-20, 07:07
I tried the downriver nuru lady because she had many reviews. She was wearing a grey hoodie and shorts up to her ass when I got there. It was $100 to get in the door. She sent me to the back room and I undressed and got on the table. She entered and turned out the lights. She began with a vibrating massage that felt great. After vibrating my whole body, she was on the table for some back walking. Then came the massage. It was very thorough and firm. Next was a few minutes of fingertip teasing. Finally, it was time for the nuru. She told me to get on a plastic cover on the floor and applied the nuru goo to my backside. She slid her naked body all over me. When I flipped, my pole was at attention. She made sure to cover every inch of my front side with her tits and pussy. My dick was between her tits for a long time. Then, she sat between my legs and gave me a foot job. It felt awesome. She worked in her hands with her foot action. I blasted off and she cleaned me up. Off to the shower and out the door. $60 tip. I loved the experience. I will certainly repeat.

RayLatoole
01-22-20, 08:34

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960If you read the stats, 5'4" and 150 pounds, they don't hardly match the pics posted. I'd say she's using fake photos.

MidgetMike
01-22-20, 09:32
Man does she look delicious. I'd like to try that!The pics are obviously fake, but wonder if she might be doable. Once in awhile a something ok comes around in that area. Might take the plunge.

Joey King
01-22-20, 09:54
Did you still walk the rest of the way to her house and knock on the door? What did she do that made you continue this far?She lives or lived in a corner house, I parked on the side of her house rather than in front or in her driveway. Because of snow / ice I walked in street around the corner to get to her driveway and that's when the other guy pulled into driveway. She saw him and texted me before I came into her view (She was smoking in garage). Not wanting any issues I just walked back to by truck and left and she rescheduled me a free massage for Tuesday but then cancelled that so she could move to Roseville. She has been really scatterbrained lately, I think she is really trying to increase her income and she keeps screwing up. I am currently searching for a new regular massage provider so if anyone has any recommendations I would really appreciate a PM.

Stay safe!

Wally2822
01-22-20, 10:05
Seems she's raised her prices from $70 for the hour to $120 and stated she expects a tip. Earlier posts say that they were so so on their experience. Any new updates?WTF? Really? Someone mustve psyched her out. She used to charge 60 for a so-so massage. Reached out to some fellow mongers. One said she did a lingerie massage for him for an extra $100. No one stated they got more than a handshake from her. She's def not worth 120.

MidgetMike
01-22-20, 13:26
Did you end up TOFTT? She now has pics of Angela White in her profile xD as if anyone visiting these sites doesn't know who that is. And she uses 2 different names in the same post. Just wondering if you got any more info.Just curious to see if anyone has seen her yet.https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/visiting-troy-rochester-hills/26618125.

OnlyVrx
01-22-20, 14:47
Shayla sent me a pic after a few back and forth texting. She mentioned she's available most days from 10-7. Anyone have experience with her? Hope I added the pic correctly.

MidgetMike
01-22-20, 15:04
Shayla sent me a pic after a few back and forth texting. She mentioned she's available most days from 10-7. Anyone have experience with her? Hope I added the pic correctly.Nothing turned up on Tineye or Google search. I almost wonder if this is Busty Nicole back in business. The stats would fit.

PayStub
01-22-20, 15:11
Shayla sent me a pic after a few back and forth texting. She mentioned she's available most days from 10-7. Anyone have experience with her? Hope I added the pic correctly.I have seen her a few times over the years and she is fun. Not much of a massage but I don't care about that anyway. She had different number when I seen her 586 xxxxxxx but same girl. Never seen her with friend though.

BlkKnight
01-22-20, 15:34
Shayla sent me a pic after a few back and forth texting. She mentioned she's available most days from 10-7. Anyone have experience with her? Hope I added the pic correctly.Dam she's cute I'll let her rub on me got a link.

AvBrent
01-22-20, 16:03
WTF? Really? Someone mustve psyched her out. She used to charge 60 for a so-so massage. Reached out to some fellow mongers. One said she did a lingerie massage for him for an extra $100. No one stated they got more than a handshake from her. She's def not worth 120.Idk if someone freaked her out more than she researched what AMP's charge (or receive) typically. I joked with her like "damn 120 jeez!" and she said "I did my research, I know what I'm worth".

To be clear, I thought she was really hot and enjoyed the conversation and like that it's at a private residence etc. I'd pay 70 + 40 at an AMP so why not an extra 10 bucks to get a 20's American girl out of her house. Am I wrong or what?

OnlyVrx
01-22-20, 18:16
Dam she's cute I'll let her rub on me got a link.If you do set something up try to report back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960

JamieGreek2019
01-22-20, 18:28
If you do set something up try to report back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960She looks hot as hell but the ad states 5'4" / 150 lbs. And "curvy" - that doesn't seem to match her pics.

J.

Wally2822
01-22-20, 21:40
Idk if someone freaked her out more than she researched what AMP's charge (or receive) typically. I joked with her like "damn 120 jeez!" and she said "I did my research, I know what I'm worth".

To be clear, I thought she was really hot and enjoyed the conversation and like that it's at a private residence etc. I'd pay 70 + 40 at an AMP so why not an extra 10 bucks to get a 20's American girl out of her house. Am I wrong or what?I see where you're coming from. The thing is, she gives a below average massage on a mattress. With the AMPs (depending where you go), you'll get a average to above average massage on an actual table. She is hot I agree with you on that, but if her rate is now $120 + she's expecting a tip for a mechanical HJ while she's bitching about her ex husband the whole time. I think there are much better options put there.

HundreadProof
01-22-20, 23:36

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1722960Used to see a girl by this same name, general description, and area 8 years or so ago. I'm betting it's the same girl. Those are definitely not her pics. Used to work out of her sisters condo off Hall Rd near Partridge creek. Curvy and pretty. Lingerie and quick LE check at the door. Not much of a massage. She was big on Russian (no COF). She started offering duos but I never experienced it.

PhilCorliss1
01-23-20, 10:14
Has anyone seen Victoria?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1690206

LopezJavi34
01-23-20, 11:29
I see where you're coming from. The thing is, she gives a below average massage on a mattress. With the AMPs (depending where you go), you'll get a average to above average massage on an actual table. She is hot I agree with you on that, but if her rate is now $120 + she's expecting a tip for a mechanical HJ while she's bitching about her ex husband the whole time. I think there are much better options put there.I think her massage skills are getting better. I have only had average massages at the three asians I have been with, and Lindsey is much hotter than those three ladies. And you can talk about whatever you want with her or you just lay there quietly and not change the subject. She is a big time football fan. Loves cooking. Pretty intelligent lady that is just looking to work out. So I agree, I don't mind paying a few extra bucks and her handshake doesn't seem mechanical at all to me.

PeteSchweddy
01-23-20, 12:11
After 2 hrs of bball and 2 hrs of sledding and going to work woke up with soreness in my back and legs. Decided to go to Dynasty today and Jean took care of me. Great massage. Almost like she digs into my pressure points either elbow and with the other hand she's rubbing and kneading away the aches and pain. Very little to no oil. Uses a thin soft cloth to do most of massage. She did a great job. On the flip my spine from my neck to my ass popped. My chiro has never gotten it to do that. Any the flip was hassle free. Played with my cock and balls once and light. Before I knew it I was poppin one without any lube. Jean is old. Probably 50's not everyone's cup o'tea but she took care of my body aches and took care of junior. As stated in my previous review true 1 hour for $65 tip $40. The earlier the better since her boss isn't there. If you're looking for a good massage ask for Jean. The elbow thing is great but I also like hard pressure so it may not be a thing for everyone. Be safe.Is this the Dynasty in Southgate?

Richardthr
01-23-20, 12:15
Just curious to see if anyone has seen her yet.https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/visiting-troy-rochester-hills/26618125.Another ad that is the same with different girl and phone number? Any clues?

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/visiting-troy-rochester-hills/26173862

Mister Paul
01-23-20, 12:25
Does everyone have problems getting a reply from Yuki or am I one of the unlucky ones or does she only work the day shift. Every time I text her to make an appointment I'll get reply a few days later saying " Hi honey, my phone is working now" The only time I've ever been able to see her is when she worked for someone else. Nothing since she's been on her own.I just got through and made an appointment for later today. If you want to see her, you better act quickly. She's leaving town Saturday for a few months.

HoldenCaul
01-23-20, 12:26
I drive by every once in a while and pretty sure the "open" sign was lit up yesterday. Was hard to see from the Telegraph /96 bridge and I didn't have time to double back and look more closely. Anyone have any info?

Freddy100
01-23-20, 14:13
Used to see a girl by this same name, general description, and area 8 years or so ago. I'm betting it's the same girl. Those are definitely not her pics. Used to work out of her sisters condo off Hall Rd near Partridge creek. Curvy and pretty. Lingerie and quick LE check at the door. Not much of a massage. She was big on Russian (no COF). She started offering duos but I never experienced it.I never saw her but that's who I thought of too. I always wanted to see her because she was cute and thick!

AvBrent
01-23-20, 14:48
I see where you're coming from. The thing is, she gives a below average massage on a mattress. With the AMPs (depending where you go), you'll get a average to above average massage on an actual table. She is hot I agree with you on that, but if her rate is now $120 + she's expecting a tip for a mechanical HJ while she's bitching about her ex husband the whole time. I think there are much better options put there.Totally understand, and I tend to agree. Just wish there were better options for American girls who are hot and can host nearby (south of 96/6x6).

IAmNotMe
01-23-20, 16:09
I just got through and made an appointment for later today. If you want to see her, you better act quickly. She's leaving town Saturday for a few months.I'm going to have to wait until she's back. Do you know if she's going to have someone use her 3x3 phone to hold down the fort while she's gone?

HeeJung47
01-23-20, 16:28
I drive by every once in a while and pretty sure the "open" sign was lit up yesterday. Was hard to see from the Telegraph /96 bridge and I didn't have time to double back and look more closely. Anyone have any info?Its been open for a couple of weeks. New ownership.

SandersNut
01-23-20, 18:15
There is nothing better than getting a great, sensual massage with some deep pressure that takes you right to the brink. And then you Bust a big nut.

Oh did I just type that?

I meant to say I saw Commerce Jenn today. And got a great massage. Have a great one fellas.

SN.

LigmaPatient0
01-23-20, 20:33
Toftt, really good massage but no happy ending unless someone else says otherwise. Hr dream total damage 110 with tip. Watch out for the masseuse scaly elbows though besides that and the lack of the happy ending. It was an incredible legit massage and I recommend this place on that alone. Truly one of the best hard massage I have experienced in all of Michigan.

MustangMatt
01-23-20, 21:27
World Health was my favorite too, big time. Might have been my first AMP experience, they really took care of you there. I spent WAY too much money at that place! Also, I think I knew of the Michigan Ave place, was it west of Telegraph and maybe right around Beech Daly or Inkster? On the north side of Michigan. I went to that place once when I was only like 18. Not sure if I got much but the porn videos playing on the tv's definitely added to the experience! If I recall, they had little glass peep holes in the doors so that they couldn't do very much. I was 18 and dumb so I probably walked out with a hard on not tended to! Did you get something from those strippers?

World heth spa was by far my favorite back in the day. The women were younger, hot, and treated you great!

There was another place that I used to go to back in the day on Michigan Avenue that had strippers working at. I can't remeber the name but they had all races and most of them were 9's or 10's. I loved that place.

SenorVac
01-23-20, 23:28
I'm going to have to wait until she's back. Do you know if she's going to have someone use her 3x3 phone to hold down the fort while she's gone?She told me to she'll update her site to keep us informed: https://beautifulyuki.wixsite.com/home.

BTW, she doesn't ask for a certain amount BTW for the dream you want with her, so that's why I just offered. 4 over the 1.6 and told her FS goes around that much for most people. I probably should've just done. 2 LOL what do you guys think?

Amp Adickt
01-24-20, 00:43
Is this the Dynasty in Southgate?Yes sir, Dynasty spa in southgate.

Amp Adickt
01-24-20, 01:13
Nice report, I have no idea where this place is that you speak of. Do you have a link? General vicinity?In Southgate on Dix-Toledo just south of Eureka.

Biggy313
01-24-20, 10:15
Yes this spa was in inkster. I can not remember which one wqs my first expereince. Both good times and good experiences.

World Health was my favorite too, big time. Might have been my first AMP experience, they really took care of you there. I spent WAY too much money at that place! Also, I think I knew of the Michigan Ave place, was it west of Telegraph and maybe right around Beech Daly or Inkster? On the north side of Michigan. I went to that place once when I was only like 18. Not sure if I got much but the porn videos playing on the tv's definitely added to the experience! If I recall, they had little glass peep holes in the doors so that they couldn't do very much. I was 18 and dumb so I probably walked out with a hard on not tended to! Did you get something from those strippers?.

GMoney1012
01-24-20, 10:26
So it's back open. Anyone been there in the past 2 weeks? I'm going to try monet soon any recon on her?. Troy area I believe.

Thanks

CommanderThicc
01-24-20, 12:03
So it's back open. Anyone been there in the past 2 weeks? I'm going to try monet soon any recon on her?. Troy area I believe.

ThanksM1 opened up in Troy? Dude, I'd avoid it like the plague!

IAmNotMe
01-24-20, 13:04
She told me to she'll update her site to keep us informed: https://beautifulyuki.wixsite.com/home.

BTW, she doesn't ask for a certain amount BTW for the dream you want with her, so that's why I just offered. 4 over the 1.6 and told her FS goes around that much for most people. I probably should've just done. 2 LOL what do you guys think?After looking at the last four pics, I might have to see her before she leaves. The last time I saw her she looked like the first two pics.

PangeMiscinta
01-24-20, 13:08
Happy Friday gents.

Anyone ever heard or dream of this lady?

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/topless-massages/635142383745

Any info is appreciated.

JietMan
01-24-20, 14:22
She told me to she'll update her site to keep us informed: https://beautifulyuki.wixsite.com/home.

BTW, she doesn't ask for a certain amount BTW for the dream you want with her, so that's why I just offered. 4 over the 1.6 and told her FS goes around that much for most people. I probably should've just done. 2 LOL what do you guys think?I Google searched the photos and I might have found the answer to your question of if you left enough. These might be the rates your looking for.

https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/Profile/WA/Innaloo/Independent/Kathy102/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=56ebbddebf17982c2a316df08a35b169788acdc4-1579889549-0-ASVSm_EsW3ut2SEPoqHF-oNuInwArTNTfo2DYeDYoe1qhJGX91Wn0L6lNtZp8d-8Z2nBJNwJuIpiwauAA-PI8-h8cD07fMrRDWm1pZreF739B1Pi5nBUig217-w0uZLEDdkp0AK9WdnGh3X87eWPvuUXFFFATlKr-U6wUehZxunHuCVkmcwahzfn9kaEAcOIFmdjQARg2SMYcACcyJE-iJ5KQ-7ZmcleT4w_uWZLPa7fLZrdrIuyjHvL8VWmr7VP4tIiOAzbqK3FC6d6JXGY4WT__-JtdiVPk8LdbavQjLuS7XFCu-OMfTNlT--eVFSdhZW0vrdILj_BkXwZ_GCfg6-xgZMmqt2Ksi5c6bhLlva9XRFTpArR3oyjjp1pSerTFQ

Michigan Guy
01-24-20, 15:25
I drive by every once in a while and pretty sure the "open" sign was lit up yesterday. Was hard to see from the Telegraph /96 bridge and I didn't have time to double back and look more closely. Anyone have any info?Drove by today and definitely open. Saw a couple cars outside but can't tell if they were for M-1 or not. Anyone try it out yet?

Stay Safe out there.

Michigan Guy.

PineappleKing2
01-24-20, 16:25
I'm going tomorrow and I'll possibly push and see what's up.Any update?

Averily
01-24-20, 16:27
I quit this hobby months ago but I had to check out Lindsy (that's the correct spelling). I'm glad I did and she is one of my all-time favorites. She may not be for everyone but she suits me perfectly. She's not a seasoned provider and isn't interested in having us wolves blown down her doors.

I see some people asking for contact information. Just an FYI. She has decided she isn't going to see any new customers, only regulars.

Can I get info on Lindsey? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

LameelCono
01-24-20, 18:46

BTW, she doesn't ask for a certain amount BTW for the dream you want with her, so that's why I just offered. 4 over the 1.6 and told her FS goes around that much for most people. I probably should've just done. 2 LOL what do you guys think?She's returning to Montréal for Chinese New Year and to stay under the radar. No one celebrates Holidays like Montréal. Been there, NOLA north!

CountryBoi3575
01-24-20, 19:58
Drove by today and definitely open. Saw a couple cars outside but can't tell if they were for M-1 or not. Anyone try it out yet?

Stay Safe out there.

Michigan Guy.Same phone number same name but a different mama answers the phone and house fee is standard for hh and hr now.

JDoe1969
01-24-20, 22:44
Yes this spa was in inkster. I can not remember which one wqs my first expereince. Both good times and good experiences.

.I think Inkster was called Far East Sauna.

Averily
01-24-20, 22:48
Correcting my correction. That's Lyndsi!

I quit this hobby months ago but I had to check out Lindsy (that's the correct spelling). I'm glad I did and she is one of my all-time favorites. She may not be for everyone but she suits me perfectly. She's not a seasoned provider and isn't interested in having us wolves blown down her doors.

I see some people asking for contact information. Just an FYI. She has decided she isn't going to see any new customers, only regulars.

Rochestarian
01-25-20, 00:55
I set up appointment with Audrey late last week and texted a confirmation about an hour prior and all was good. Arrived 5-10 minutes early and parked around the corner as I saw her in garage smoking as I drove past the house. Texted her that I would be there in 2 minutes and no reply so I started walking toward house and another car pulls into the driveway. I received a text back that she had to reschedule. Another double booking and this time I was 1 minute late. Last visit someone else was not happy and kept calling and texting her during our session. This is happening way too often with her (3 of my last 5 visits were last minute cancellations by her). We rescheduled for today but she cancelled again saying she was no working today. Anyone have another massage provider in the east / north area? I would appreciate any recommendations. PM's are fine. Thanks!I faced the same situation a few months back. Due to similar reports, I called her up 20 mins before the appt before I started driving to her place. Upon reaching there, I saw another car on the driveway and my texts / calls went unanswered for the whole rest of the day. Never bothered to try her again.

IAmNotMe
01-25-20, 10:46
She's returning to Montral for Chinese New Year and to stay under the radar. No one celebrates Holidays like Montral. Been there, NOLA north!She told me she was Japanese. The Japanese new year was the same day as ours. Today is the Chinese new year. I've seen ad's where she says she's Korean too, so who knows. She's a good looking female, that's all that matters.

DrStrange2
01-25-20, 11:03
I've been reading these messages and I'm looking for someone good and fun, but I don't want to goto a Parlor. Does anyone have any suggestions please PM me.

Thanks.

Joseph2019
01-25-20, 13:19
Heading to Oakville Canada. Anybody know a good place like this to get the MP info?

Mister Paul
01-25-20, 13:44
She told me she was Japanese. The Japanese new year was the same day as ours. Today is the Chinese new year. I've seen ad's where she says she's Korean too, so who knows. She's a good looking female, that's all that matters.I have seen her passport. Born in Beijing. She is going to Edmonton, not Montreal.

JietMan
01-25-20, 14:47
Heading to Oakville Canada. Anybody know a good place like this to get the MP info?I thought for sure Canada would be included in this. Almost everywhere else is.

http://internationalsexguide.nl/forum/

Gilfoyle2
01-25-20, 14:51
I've texted with her in Japanese phonetically and not a single word in Japanese in her response; highly doubt she is Japanese, she's Asian and cute and that's all what matters.

She told me she was Japanese. The Japanese new year was the same day as ours. Today is the Chinese new year. I've seen ad's where she says she's Korean too, so who knows. She's a good looking female, that's all that matters.

JietMan
01-25-20, 15:12
Heading to Oakville Canada. Anybody know a good place like this to get the MP info?Found it.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?102-Canada

MassageMe4
01-25-20, 15:14
I faced the same situation a few months back. Due to similar reports, I called her up 20 mins before the appt before I started driving to her place. Upon reaching there, I saw another car on the driveway and my texts / calls went unanswered for the whole rest of the day. Never bothered to try her again.And so ends Audrey's promising career. Everyone says she is a nice person but who would expect her not to be when you are prospective money? When it comes to the cash she doesn't mind turning of the phone responses on the spot so she is familiar how to play a role we see. If you never bother to see her again she will not learn a lesson because there is always someone else to fall for the game or offer all their money up. If you continue you to see her eventually you will grow more angry at being stood up half or all the time. If the extra service is as good as it is said to be is it worth the tango?

MustangMatt
01-25-20, 16:19
Yep! That was it! The more I try to remember the more I think I never got much from the masseuses. The damn peep holes in the door, she would say that we couldn't do anything. They had frigging porn playing on the TV's hanging from the ceiling too. I was too young to push for more and offer a cash incentive. Probably left with blue balls. Did you ever get anything there?

I think Inkster was called Far East Sauna.

Averily
01-25-20, 16:41
Even sleepy Oakville has choices that put MI to shame.

You may never want to come back. A lot of places in the Toronto area advertise on Twitter.

Heading to Oakville Canada. Anybody know a good place like this to get the MP info?

HuronMan
01-25-20, 18:14
Heading to Oakville Canada. Anybody know a good place like this to get the MP info?Toronto Escort Review Board www.terb.cc.

MichiganDetroi
01-25-20, 19:14
I see where you're coming from. The thing is, she gives a below average massage on a mattress. With the AMPs (depending where you go), you'll get a average to above average massage on an actual table. She is hot I agree with you on that, but if her rate is now $120 + she's expecting a tip for a mechanical HJ while she's bitching about her ex husband the whole time. I think there are much better options put there.She is definitely young, and better looking then 99% of massage providers, but like so many "meh" experiences she left me a bit bored. I only saw her once, but afterwards I ended up going to Rochester and booked an hour at Eastern Massage where they only do legit massages and I had a much better experience and left feeling satisfied.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record because I've written this before, but if we are looking for something beyond a standard good legit massage, shouldn't we expect some level of fantasy feeling? If the chick doesn't get into it at all, or put on a good show, I get bored quickly.

The AMP's historically have always understood this, I don't know if it's an Asian cultural thing or what, but the women there are trained to try and make the guy feel special, though for some time lately the AMP's in metro Detroit have more or less sucked. I mentioned holistic in Belleville recently which has been closed for years, but what I loved about that place was there was always a good selection of Caucasian women, and they seemed to understand that they were getting paid to give us a fantasy experience, I had a lot of good memories from there.

TeeTime69
01-25-20, 20:59
And so ends Audrey's promising career. Everyone says she is a nice person but who would expect her not to be when you are prospective money? When it comes to the cash she doesn't mind turning of the phone responses on the spot so she is familiar how to play a role we see. If you never bother to see her again she will not learn a lesson because there is always someone else to fall for the game or offer all their money up. If you continue you to see her eventually you will grow more angry at being stood up half or all the time. If the extra service is as good as it is said to be is it worth the tango?I found her to be self centered and a bit hysterical / paranoid when I met her a few Januarys ago. At the time, a monger was feeding her posts from the forum. Maybe he should once again.

MassageMe4
01-26-20, 05:55
I found her to be self centered and a bit hysterical / paranoid when I met her a few Januarys ago. At the time, a monger was feeding her posts from the forum. Maybe he should once again.I think anytime a chick can turn you down when you have an appointment it is usually because they are up to something like selling you short for the quicker or more convenient squeeze in. I admit I was just as interested as the next man until I have recently seen her. She has lost a lot of weight over the last year or two, her skin has changed and it appears like she has spots around her mouth (don't want to say dry soars). It sucks because I was planning on giving her a good grunge $ at!& for being such a butt hole with the appointment situation. Instead I just kept my money and am back to the drawing board for a new venture.

SkillyDog
01-26-20, 09:08
Heading to Oakville Canada. Anybody know a good place like this to get the MP info?Do yourself a favor and head a little further east into Mississauga. Plenty of great options. If you can go further east it keeps getting better.

I saw Hazel at Allure a couple months ago and can't wait to get back there. - https://www.alluremassage.ca/index.asp.

https://terb.cc/ is a good review site. A good directory with links to websites where you can review girls pics before making an appointment, check out http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/.

JDoe1969
01-26-20, 14:24
Do yourself a favor and head a little further east into Mississauga. Plenty of great options. If you can go further east it keeps getting better.

I saw Hazel at Allure a couple months ago and can't wait to get back there. - https://www.alluremassage.ca/index.asp.

https://terb.cc/ is a good review site. A good directory with links to websites where you can review girls pics before making an appointment, check out http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/.What was the total damage for allure? FS?

SkillyDog
01-26-20, 17:01
What was the total damage for allure? FS?Rates are posted on the website. I usually go for the 30 Min Shower Massage. $150 Canadian. Haven't pushed for FS at Allure, but it can be had at other spas in Toronto area. Seduction Spa for example so I am told.

Averily
01-26-20, 22:27
Your last paragraph about Asians understanding and trained to make a guy feel special. Then you corrected yourself. Ahh nostalgia.

Here are two acronyms about Lyndsi: YMMV and UTR.

She prefers regulars, in fact only accepts regulars now, and she's not a "pro". To me that's her appeal. I find her to be genuine, charmingly shy and fun at the same time. I like to invest in a relationship and reap the rewards. And yes, that's not for everyone.

She is definitely young, and better looking then 99% of massage providers, but like so many "meh" experiences she left me a bit bored. I only saw her once, but afterwards I ended up going to Rochester and booked an hour at Eastern Massage where they only do legit massages and I had a much better experience and left feeling satisfied.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record because I've written this before, but if we are looking for something beyond a standard good legit massage, shouldn't we expect some level of fantasy feeling? If the chick doesn't get into it at all, or put on a good show, I get bored quickly.

The AMP's historically have always understood this, I don't know if it's an Asian cultural thing or what, but the women there are trained to try and make the guy feel special, though for some time lately the AMP's in metro Detroit have more or less sucked. I mentioned holistic in Belleville recently which has been closed for years, but what I loved about that place was there was always a good selection of Caucasian women, and they seemed to understand that they were getting paid to give us a fantasy experience, I had a lot of good memories from there.

AvBrent
01-27-20, 09:15
Your last paragraph about Asians understanding and trained to make a guy feel special. Then you corrected yourself. Ahh nostalgia.

Here are two acronyms about Lyndsi: YMMV and UTR.

She prefers regulars, in fact only accepts regulars now, and she's not a "pro". To me that's her appeal. I find her to be genuine, charmingly shy and fun at the same time. I like to invest in a relationship and reap the rewards. And yes, that's not for everyone.My friend you nailed it. We share the same allure of UTR girls that you can push boundaries with. The super experienced AMP chicks that Jack 40 dicks-a-day does not do near as much as being one of a select few. Almost like that nervous "first date" feeling vs a mechanical transaction is what I prefer about girls like her.

JAsian
01-27-20, 10:39
Saw a new ad on Craigslist (https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/biz/d/canton-massage-therapist/6988490867.html).

Saw her a couple days ago. You can tell she is really brand new in the business. $60 for the hour. Nice private residential neighborhood in Canton. She let me in and took me to an upstairs bedroom. Candles and music, no massage table just a queen size bed. Started face down. Gave an average rub, nothing special to brag about. She is kinda hot. 5'5 blonde, tan, late 20's, wore a low cut v neck showing a nice pair of b sized tits and yoga pants. Kept talking about her ex and her baby son throughout the massage and how she's doing this to make extra cash. Really wouldn't let me touch her at all. Didn't ask me to flip over at any point nor was there any teasing so I thought I may have wasted my time. I flipped over on my own once I realized the hour may be over soon and then shortly after the alarm on her phone went off and she said that was it. I asked if there were any extras and she said she'd like to get to know me a little more than maybe we can work something out after a few sessions. She said she doesn't mind if I DIY and she would be cool with that for the first 2 sessions we do together. I told her not looking for that at all and I'm willing to throw down some extra money. Looking for BJ or FS and said she is "not a hooker" but will give me a handshake for an extra 60. We agreed on 40. Gave a nice tug and made my trip worth it. Seems like there may be more on the table and for the right price. Wouldn't mind tapping that ass for $150 or $200 once I get to know her. She said she may be doing a lingerie massage soon for $200/ hour. If the link is down and you want her number, senior members PM me. May or may not repeat depending if there is eventually more on the table. My guess is once she realizes how much she can make for getting pounded she will open up. Be safe out there.I tried to send you a PM but you're box is full. Any chance you can provide a working link or PM me a number?

RoddyJohnson
01-27-20, 16:04
Went by acu at 7/ tele and they were locked up. Any info?

Mikeh4808
01-27-20, 19:45
Was lucky and had a break to catch up with JenC (I'm using JenC because there's so many Jens on here). Easy schedule, responsive, had me come near to her home then gave address. Parking situation is a little odd. She's near the end of the street by a stop sign on a main road. So, I made sure to park far enough back on the street to not cause issues. But, then she has the smallest dog I've ever seen and it yips every 5 minutes and I kept thinking my car was getting towed. I couldn't relax until I was like "f it" 10 minutes in. She doesn't have a drive and I parked where instructed. Just make sure you park far enough from Stop sign to not cause issues.

Anyway, JenC is hot. Her face is ok, but her body is fantastic. 5'5 115 (guessing) and nice full b's, not a drop of cellulite, cool ink below the waist on her hip. She takes care of herself. I had her nuru which was different. She does a massage, then nurus you while on your stomach, reverse tug which was excellent, front nuru, and 2nd finish. Showered and was out. Great, beautiful, and safe location. I'll repeat. $1. 8.

Thank Sandersnut for sharing info.

SkinDogToo
01-27-20, 20:08
I faced the same situation a few months back. Due to similar reports, I called her up 20 mins before the appt before I started driving to her place. Upon reaching there, I saw another car on the driveway and my texts / calls went unanswered for the whole rest of the day. Never bothered to try her again.Same thing happened to me the other day. Texted her said I was on the way. She said great. 20 minutes later as I pull in her sub I see a car pulling in her driveway. Guy gets out and walks in her house. I texted and got nothing for about an hour. See texts back sorry I forgot and double booked.

Wow!! Never again!!

RoddyJohnson
01-27-20, 22:08
So a girl I know, a friend of a friend of a friend, is a massage therapist. She operates out of her house. I get massage from her somewhat regularly, she is hot as fuck. I would love to get a HE from her but I don't want to alienate her or worse have it get back to my friend (who is my neighbor) that I asked her for a HE.

Any thoughts on how to make this happen? Any success for.

Averily
01-28-20, 12:56
If you are interested in contacting Lyndsi and getting past her initial screening, I have her # and passwords available for you. PM for requests.

OnlyVrx
01-28-20, 15:47
I texted back and forth with Bonita a few weeks ago and she said she would be out of town until the end of Jan. She will be doing dou's now on the weekends with Eve. Has anyone had experience with Eve. I found 1 or 2 reports but not much on the forum about her. What does she look like, what's on her menu, massage skills, etc? Anyone care to share? Much appreciated! PM ok.

SandersNut
01-28-20, 15:56
So a girl I know, a friend of a friend of a friend, is a massage therapist. She operates out of her house. I get massage from her somewhat regularly, she is hot as fuck. I would love to get a HE from her but I don't want to alienate her or worse have it get back to my friend (who is my neighbor) that I asked her for a HE.

Any thoughts on how to make this happen? Any success for.LOL.

What has worked for me in the past when they were a legit provider. I didn't hide my boner. I got weekly massages from her at my chiropractors office and after the 3rd massage she took care of it. I'd look her in the eyes when she would make eye contact. Never said anything to her about it. It was a little uncomfortable because I didn't know how this would end but from the beginning I left her a bigger tip than what was customary. That lasted for 3 more appointments and then she was gone. She left the practice for one closer to her home. So for you this could go really well or really uncomfortable. But in the end, she can't be too upset, a massage is one of the most erotic things a woman can do for a man. A boner is inevitable and I hope she wouldn't fault you for being human. Good luck!

SandersNut
01-28-20, 16:10
Was lucky and had a break to catch up with JenC (I'm using JenC because there's so many Jens on here). Easy schedule, responsive, had me come near to her home then gave address. Parking situation is a little odd. She's near the end of the street by a stop sign on a main road. So, I made sure to park far enough back on the street to not cause issues. But, then she has the smallest dog I've ever seen and it yips every 5 minutes and I kept thinking my car was getting towed. I couldn't relax until I was like "f it" 10 minutes in. She doesn't have a drive and I parked where instructed. Just make sure you park far enough from Stop sign to not cause issues.

Anyway, JenC is hot. Her face is ok, but her body is fantastic. 5'5 115 (guessing) and nice full b's, not a drop of cellulite, cool ink below the waist on her hip. She takes care of herself. I had her nuru which was different. She does a massage, then nurus you while on your stomach, reverse tug which was excellent, front nuru, and 2nd finish. Showered and was out. Great, beautiful, and safe location. I'll repeat. $1. 8.

Thank Sandersnut for sharing info.You're Welcome, Yes the parking is weird but I've never had an issue. I always park close to the fence and not in the neighbors yard. Yes, I had the urge for her Nuru yesterday too. I had a scheduled deep tissue with another provider who is strictly legit, no extras (she is a client of mine so I'm a client of hers) , and decided to swing by Jenn's on my way home because she was available. I Love the way she glides the kitty along my back in the beginning of the dance, and reverse tug. And then a second round on the flip. I think she's A-1. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Happy hunting and be safe.

SN.

BackRoom Bob
01-28-20, 17:19
I had the pleasure of Candy's massage skills today. Very solid in all aspects. She does give the absolute finest pre-flip tease that I have ever had. Long lasting and very sensuous. On the flip, she had no problem baring the puppies while she worked on me. Candy is also a sweetheart. Treat her well.

JohnJohnolds
01-28-20, 18:19

Any thoughts on how to make this happen? Any success for.Send me her # and I will make an appointment and make the necessary advances, then report back the results. Worst case I get a massage.

JDoe1969
01-28-20, 20:43
I had the pleasure of Candy's massage skills today. Very solid in all aspects. She does give the absolute finest pre-flip tease that I have ever had. Long lasting and very sensuous. On the flip, she had no problem baring the puppies while she worked on me. Candy is also a sweetheart. Treat her wellWhich place is this please.

Incognito1234
01-28-20, 23:38
You're Welcome, Yes the parking is weird but I've never had an issue. I always park close to the fence and not in the neighbors yard. Yes, I had the urge for her Nuru yesterday too. I had a scheduled deep tissue with another provider who is strictly legit, no extras (she is a client of mine so I'm a client of hers) , and decided to swing by Jenn's on my way home because she was available. I Love the way she glides the kitty along my back in the beginning of the dance, and reverse tug. And then a second round on the flip. I think she's A-1. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Happy hunting and be safe.

SN.Normally I'm at the clubs but reading these posts about Jenn now make me want to see her. So, a good massage and two HJ's total in the session? Would someone mind messaging me her contact information please?

TridentD
01-29-20, 00:02
Which place is this please.Famous Shiatsu.

TullyBlanchard
01-29-20, 07:16
Same thing happened to me the other day. Texted her said I was on the way. She said great. 20 minutes later as I pull in her sub I see a car pulling in her driveway. Guy gets out and walks in her house. I texted and got nothing for about an hour. See texts back sorry I forgot and double booked.

Wow!! Never again!!The nice thing about Audrey is she'll do anything for $50, so it's worth the hassle in my opinion.

Kinkster88
01-29-20, 07:21

Any thoughts on how to make this happen? Any success for.Like the one guy said, don't hide. It. Or you could always test the waters and say something along the lines of "hey this is a legitimate massage, right?" Or "this massage feels great. I don't pay extra do I?" etc etc Listen carefully for response. No you don't pay extra unless. Or it is a legit massage but I can spice it up for you. Let us know.

HeeJung47
01-29-20, 10:05
Which place is this please.Its Famous Shiatsu at 1X Mile and Mound. Yes, she's a sweet lady, but does not bear her boobs for anyone.

Joey King
01-29-20, 10:37
I recently found 3 massage locations and can't seem to find much info about so if anyone has any thing to report I would appreciate any help. With Audrey being a total mess and not much else available I am looking for a regular go to person and any help or suggestions would be great. PMs are fine.

1. Reiki Under The Willow. In Clinton Twp.

2. Amy's Massage. Outcall only based in Warren.

3. Mind and Body (Robyn) - in Mt. Clemens.

SingDong99
01-29-20, 11:15
You're Welcome, Yes the parking is weird but I've never had an issue. I always park close to the fence and not in the neighbors yard. Yes, I had the urge for her Nuru yesterday too. I had a scheduled deep tissue with another provider who is strictly legit, no extras (she is a client of mine so I'm a client of hers) , and decided to swing by Jenn's on my way home because she was available. I Love the way she glides the kitty along my back in the beginning of the dance, and reverse tug. And then a second round on the flip. I think she's A-1. I'm glad you enjoyed.
SN.I have a question on the reverse tug. Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it sounds pretty uncomfortable to me. Does the guy have to lift his hips up off the table far enough for the girl to give him the reach around? If that's the case it seems to me like her technique would not be optimal from a hand position standpoint.

I've arched my hips way up when getting teased at AMPs and sometimes they'd reach around but I don't think I'd want to get off that way.

Marvel1
01-29-20, 12:38

Any thoughts on how to make this happen? Any success for.PM me the info, I'll TOFTT and report back. Does she advertise somewhere or is it word of mouth only?

CarmeloJoe35
01-29-20, 12:51
PM me the info, I'll TOFTT and report back. Does she advertise somewhere or is it word of mouth only?I'll give it a try, also.

SandersNut
01-29-20, 13:46
I have a question on the reverse tug. Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it sounds pretty uncomfortable to me. Does the guy have to lift his hips up off the table far enough for the girl to give him the reach around? If that's the case it seems to me like her technique would not be optimal from a hand position standpoint.

I've arched my hips way up when getting teased at AMPs and sometimes they'd reach around but I don't think I'd want to get off that way.It's great, It's a natural position. I always start on my stomach with Jr. Along my thigh. She is good at it. I've had two Asian providers give me this treatment and when it's done at the midway point just before the flip, the front side massage is done 10 x more relaxed state.

SN.

ParadiseLost50
01-29-20, 15:10
It's great, It's a natural position. I always start on my stomach with Jr. Along my thigh. She is good at it. I've had two Asian providers give me this treatment and when it's done at the midway point just before the flip, the front side massage is done 10 x more relaxed state.

SN.Is her contact info the same on her FB page?

BigBootyFan
01-30-20, 07:00
Has anyone seen her? She posts on C-list under beauty services. She has a face pic only on her site and looks hot.

https://www.massagebook.com/Novi~Massage~Licensed2Soothe#staff.

Liquor Lotto
01-30-20, 08:42
She's severely over rated by a few guys on here. She has an unattractive new York accent flat ass and a lame massage. She's cute at best. Not say it's a bad experience but I'm sick of all the accolades daily about how she's God's gift. Its only because there is a shortage of good providers out here.

Mister Paul
01-30-20, 11:05
She is back and working today.

BigBootyFan
01-30-20, 12:48
Could I please get Lyndsi' contact info?

My history for legitimacy:

-Faith, ATF- met at her house down to the basement for back massage and then HJ finish for $one bill. Awesome big booty and nice rack, very good looking.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/roseville-real-massage/7063896481.html

-Sarah Sinn, nice HJ, good personality- eighty for hhr.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-sinn-escort-detroit-60648

-Payton, met in her office building that has no lights in it what soever. Really cute, very friendly, long black hair, great personality and nice boobs, not a clock watcher at all- one bill for the hr.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/payton-escort-detroit-29510#erotic.

Carla, met at her house that she rents- eighty hhr paid. I found her to have a good personality but talked non stop and the massage was terrible and the HJ wasn't good either. She is good looking but wouldn't repeat. I could of got a BBBJ but didn't.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1161315

-Angell black prostate massage lady that lives in a good area in an apartment or townhouse. Her massage table didn't seem clean. Her massage wasnt good and either was the HJ. Not a bad looking face but she is overweight and I ended up having to finish myself off.

Link:

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/full-body-prostate-massage-wi/349804107558

Anyways giving you a little of my history to show that I am legit! Thanks.

JietMan
01-30-20, 13:37
Has anyone seen her? She posts on C-list under beauty services. She has a face pic only on her site and looks hot.

https://www.massagebook.com/Novi~Massage~Licensed2Soothe#staff.I could be wrong but the pic looks like someone who used to go by the name of Destiny a few years back.

LopezJavi34
01-30-20, 13:59

https://www.massagebook.com/Novi~Massage~Licensed2Soothe#staff.She reminds me of Kelly Rowland. And I love kelly. If I have tomorrow off, I will go check her out.

BBInTheD
01-30-20, 17:20
She's severely over rated by a few guys on here. She has an unattractive new York accent flat ass and a lame massage. She's cute at best. Not say it's a bad experience but I'm sick of all the accolades daily about how she's God's gift. Its only because there is a shortage of good providers out here.Agree 100%.

Full service pricing and for from it in service.

MichiganDetroi
01-30-20, 18:36
She's severely over rated by a few guys on here. She has an unattractive new York accent flat ass and a lame massage. She's cute at best. Not say it's a bad experience but I'm sick of all the accolades daily about how she's God's gift. Its only because there is a shortage of good providers out here.Your review echos my experience of her. I haven't been able to figure out why why She (and also Tiffany) are getting so much over hype on this thread. I didn't dislike either of them, and I've seen Tiffany three times over he last couple years, but neither of them seem anywhere near worthy of the level of ratings they've been given. Only thing I can figure is the talent pool is so abysmal in Detroit of late that what in years past would have been consider "good" providers, are now considered "spectacular" providers.

Review: hadn't been to Dequindre and 15 AMP in a minute and went last week, they said Angie was on vacation, who knows. During my appt three guys came in and I could hear each one of them ask for Angie so maybe her name is getting too hot I'm the area and they moved her somewhere else.

Anyways, had a relatively attractive early 40's chick who I'd never seen before, massage was worst I ever got there, she was acted like she didn't want to be there which is not a good tune if your a massage provider, anyways she robotically attempted to move me to the second act of our session and I opted out and said no thanks I'm not feeling it at all, she didn't even try and talk me into it and was basically "meh" then gave my legs a lazy worthless massage for the last ten minutes. I didn't want to tip her anything for such a horrible time but I still gave her twenty five just so she wouldn't complain to the other employees, and she balked at that demanding forty, I told her no, that the massage wasn't good and she went away in a huff and that was that.

Guess I'm done with there for awhile.

Buckeye1257
01-30-20, 19:42
I recently found 3 massage locations and can't seem to find much info about so if anyone has any thing to report I would appreciate any help. With Audrey being a total mess and not much else available I am looking for a regular go to person and any help or suggestions would be great. PMs are fine.

1. Reiki Under The Willow. In Clinton Twp.

2. Amy's Massage. Outcall only based in Warren.

3. Mind and Body (Robyn) - in Mt. Clemens.I used to see Robyn on a regular basis (stopped because of the travel time to get there). Once she was comfortable with me (3rd time I think), she gave a completely undraped massage. She was willing to allow a lot of utc roaming, and would usually set free her prodigious breasts. She also would drop her pants / shorts, but never get completely nude. A HJ was routine. She consistently gave a very high quality massage (that is, she's a legit therapist), with a nice extra finishing touch. Very friendly and a nice person on top of it. Reasonably priced as well. Too bad Mind & Body was just such a long drive.

Golfnut1913
01-30-20, 19:53
She reminds me of Kelly Rowland. And I love kelly. If I have tomorrow off, I will go check her out.I just got off the phone with this chick wants $ for 60 min and for top down add $40 and if you want to touch her add another $40 so 180 $ for top down massage no thanks I'll pass.

BigBodyScottie
01-30-20, 20:31
Angell black prostate massage lady that lives in a good area in an apartment or townhouse. Her massage table didn't seem clean. Her massage wasn't good and either was the HJ. Not a bad looking face but she is overweight and I ended up having to finish myself.

Damn I was really interested in this one. Bummed she wasn't that good. She really sells herself on her personal website.

PineappleKing2
01-30-20, 20:51
I just got off the phone with this chick wants $ for 60 min and for top down add $40 and if you want to touch her add another $40 so 180 $ for top down massage no thanks I'll passNot sure where you got this info but she's licensed and 100% legit- not interested in providing extras.

PieBoy
01-30-20, 21:19
Your review echos my experience of her. I haven't been able to figure out why why She (and also Tiffany) are getting so much over hype on this thread. I didn't dislike either of them, and I've seen Tiffany three times over he last couple years, but neither of them seem anywhere near worthy of the level of ratings they've been given. Only thing I can figure is the talent pool is so abysmal in Detroit of late that what in years past would have been consider "good" providers, are now considered "spectacular" providers.

Review: hadn't been to Dequindre and 15 AMP in a minute and went last week, they said Angie was on vacation, who knows. During my appt three guys came in and I could hear each one of them ask for Angie so maybe her name is getting too hot I'm the area and they moved her somewhere else.

Anyways, had a relatively attractive early 40's chick who I'd never seen before, massage was worst I ever got there, she was acted like she didn't want to be there which is not a good tune if your a massage provider, anyways she robotically attempted to move me to the second act of our session and I opted out and said no thanks I'm not feeling it at all, she didn't even try and talk me into it and was basically "meh" then gave my legs a lazy worthless massage for the last ten minutes. I didn't want to tip her anything for such a horrible time but I still gave her twenty five just so she wouldn't complain to the other employees, and she balked at that demanding forty, I told her no, that the massage wasn't good and she went away in a huff and that was that.

Guess I'm done with there for awhile.I've been getting jenny / jayne at shiatsu on dequindre. She does great and will do a second pop if you're able.

SkinDogToo
01-30-20, 22:13
Send me her # and I will make an appointment and make the necessary advances, then report back the results. Worst case I get a massage.+1, let's give her a shot. I'll go a few times before I try for anything.

JakeMioff
01-30-20, 22:26
Accupressure Therapy on Telegraph (in Detroit) busted the other day.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/two-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-under-guise-of-massage-therapy

LopezJavi34
01-30-20, 22:46
I just got off the phone with this chick wants $ for 60 min and for top down add $40 and if you want to touch her add another $40 so 180 $ for top down massage no thanks I'll pass.If her body is similar to Kelly Rowlands, I will give her $180 all day.

But I agree with the other guy. Not sure how you came upon this info. I have never see a massage girl that offers extras that also offers chair massage. Thats usually a legit lady.

I am working tomorrow though, so maybe Saturday.

PM me and tell me how you got the info please.

SkillyDog
01-31-20, 00:31
Accupressure Therapy on Telegraph (in Detroit) busted the other day.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/two-women-charged-with-running-prostitution-house-under-guise-of-massage-therapyIt just has to make you wonder. Why now? Why so shortly after M1? Where next?

PhilCorliss1
01-31-20, 09:46
I saw her a few years ago.

Was a good, not great massage, but strictly Therapeutic (at least at that time), and pricey: (.

https://www.massagebook.com/Novi~Massage~Licensed2Soothe#staff.

PhilCorliss1
01-31-20, 09:50
I could be wrong but the pic looks like someone who used to go by the name of Destiny a few years back.Yes I agree, She used to go by Destiny, Believe in Slfd on 14 mile.

Golfnut1913
01-31-20, 09:54
Not sure where you got this info but she's licensed and 100% legit- not interested in providing extras.You are absolutely right I made a mistake about her I had messaged two lady's both with 248 area codes and made a false statement about this provider. My apologies.

JietMan
01-31-20, 12:09
Yes I agree, She used to go by Destiny, Believe in Slfd on 14 mile.If my memory is correct, back in the BP days there was something written about a monger being reported to authorities about asking for extra's. I can't remember if she had that written in one of her ads or if a monger wrote it on the forum.

MichiganDetroi
01-31-20, 13:05
It just has to make you wonder. Why now? Why so shortly after M1? Where next?Be careful out there; especially in places where LEO has already struck like Ferndale, Troy and Warren.

The tide has turned since the 90's. I made a post a month or so ago and listed all the AMP's raided / closed in the last year and half and it's a ton. Waterford, Troy, downriver, Detroit, Warren, Ferndale, they are being raided everywhere. Look at the absurd sting they did in Florida when thy got Robert Kraft, all that wasted money and effort to arrest 50 year old women? Utterly absurd.

The Prosecutors have successfully (and falsely) framed the subject as trafficking, even though anyone who's been in an AMP in metro Detroit knows fully well there are NEVER under age girls at AMPs, in fact except for maybe a couple places out of a hundred, there are never women in their twenties at an AMP! Early 40's-60's is average age!

Thus, the law enforcement knows they have the public against AMPs because the average citizen believes young girls are being trafficked in them.

Unfortunately there is nobody publicly refuting the false propaganda. In the 80's and 90's there were quite a few movies that portrayed AMP's as they actually are; rather benign, and mostly a safe place to play. Now Hollywood is more concerned w / pushing other crazy agendas and here we are. Sorry if my rant was too long but lies of LEO really piss me off.

HeeJung47
01-31-20, 17:23
Be careful out there; especially in places where LEO has already struck like Ferndale, Troy and Warren.

The tide has turned since the 90's. I made a post a month or so ago and listed all the AMP's raided / closed in the last year and half and it's a ton. Waterford, Troy, downriver, Detroit, Warren, Ferndale, they are being raided everywhere. Look at the absurd sting they did in Florida when thy got Robert Kraft, all that wasted money and effort to arrest 50 year old women? Utterly absurd.

The Prosecutors have successfully (and falsely) framed the subject as trafficking, even though anyone who's been in an AMP in metro Detroit knows fully well there are NEVER under age girls at AMPs, in fact except for maybe a couple places out of a hundred, there are never women in their twenties at an AMP! Early 40's-60's is average age!

Thus, the law enforcement knows they have the public against AMPs because the average citizen believes young girls are being trafficked in them.

Unfortunately there is nobody publicly refuting the false propaganda. In the 80's and 90's there were quite a few movies that portrayed AMP's as they actually are; rather benign, and mostly a safe place to play. Now Hollywood is more concerned w / pushing other crazy agendas and here we are. Sorry if my rant was too long but lies of LEO really piss me off.There isn't one Asian massage parlor in America that is being human trafficked, NOT ONE!. It is nothing but a scare tactic to sway the public from complaining about how their tax dollars are used. If the public really knew that they are only busting these places because hundreds of years ago, some religious idiots decided that it was wrong to pass money for some fun, they would be bitching up a storm. 50 year old Asian women with men over 18, sound horrible to you?. Especially in Detroit, where they have a 39.80 murder rate per 100,000. One of the highest in America. Their overall crime rate is in the top 5 of the country. Every day and night there is shootings, car jackings, drugs, gangs, breakins, and this is what they are spending their time on. Arresting 2 middle aged Asian women for giving a service, behind closed doors to grown men. Its time this stops.

JDoe1969
01-31-20, 20:24
I just happen to drive by it today and saw the open sign out and the doors locked.

BigBootyFan
01-31-20, 21:02
If you don't mind me asking is Robyn good looking and what is her body type? Thanks.

Road Head
01-31-20, 21:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeeJung47
01-31-20, 21:28
[Deleted by Admin]

HeeJung47
01-31-20, 21:50
Your review echos my experience of her. I haven't been able to figure out why why She (and also Tiffany) are getting so much over hype on this thread. I didn't dislike either of them, and I've seen Tiffany three times over he last couple years, but neither of them seem anywhere near worthy of the level of ratings they've been given. Only thing I can figure is the talent pool is so abysmal in Detroit of late that what in years past would have been consider "good" providers, are now considered "spectacular" providers.

Guess I'm done with there for awhile.Unfortunately, Angie is not coming back.

Rochestarian
02-01-20, 01:08
The nice thing about Audrey is she'll do anything for $50, so it's worth the hassle in my opinion.I am not fully convinced that she does anything now. Some of the mongers mentioned the same in this forum but there were equal or more number of people disagreed to that. So, it might be true in the past, but not anymore?

BoomBoom74
02-01-20, 01:30
I used to see Robyn on a regular basis (stopped because of the travel time to get there). Once she was comfortable with me (3rd time I think), she gave a completely undraped massage. She was willing to allow a lot of utc roaming, and would usually set free her prodigious breasts. She also would drop her pants / shorts, but never get completely nude. A HJ was routine. She consistently gave a very high quality massage (that is, she's a legit therapist), with a nice extra finishing touch. Very friendly and a nice person on top of it. Reasonably priced as well. Too bad Mind & Body was just such a long drive.Robyn is more or less legit now and works half of her time in a doctor office. Old time clients still get a hand shake but I doubt new clients will have much luck.

If you don't mind me asking is Robyn good looking and what is her body type? Thanks.Mid 50's. So don't expect too much.

LameelCono
02-01-20, 10:45
Be careful out there; especially in places where LEO has already struck like Ferndale, Troy and Warren.

Unfortunately there is nobody publicly refuting the false propaganda. In the 80's and 90's there were quite a few movies that portrayed AMP's as they actually are; rather benign, and mostly a safe place to play. Now Hollywood is more concerned w / pushing other crazy agendas and here we are. Sorry if my rant was too long but lies of LEO really piss me off.It's a victimless crime. Anna, in the day, operated a business that provided a safe haven for both Service Providers and their Customers. Not always the best selection however but at least these were clean, safe environments. I have never met over the past 10 years any of Anna's girls even hinting that they were being forced to conduct their services in the Metro area. The Asian community made them welcome as well. Forget about trying to find something that's not there and get the forces working on keeping our kids safe.

RoddyJohnson
02-01-20, 13:07
Was pulling out of wal mart the other day and saw several cop cars in 4 seasons parking lot. Took a closer look today and seen a city notice on the door.

Not surprised considering they are next door to a daycare.

Russant
02-01-20, 16:00
Re

https://m.youtube.com/watchv=ZFnTtIFtJSk&feature=youtube

I ran into a Provider who also sweated a lot. She was abusing Tramadol. After rehab, it stopped.She is a bigger gal and I figured she was getting a workout.

ParadiseLost50
02-01-20, 16:43
I had a dream about Bonita yesterday.

Dreamt it was the first time I saw her and we both parted ways very happy.

Wish that dream never ended.

PineappleKing2
02-01-20, 22:42
Does anyone know any legit licensed massage therapists that may give a handshake after getting to know you?

Devin226
02-02-20, 10:48
Does anyone know any legit licensed massage therapists that may give a handshake after getting to know you?I actually came here to ask the same exact question. Something about being in a legit place like a "Massage Envy" with a LMT makes the entire idea more enticing. Plus, most of them will be more attractive than a 50 year old Asian lady. I realize it may take time to build up trust, and some of them may never do it, but any tips on places that might be possible?

SingDong99
02-02-20, 12:10
Was pulling out of wal mart the other day and saw several cop cars in 4 seasons parking lot. Took a closer look today and seen a city notice on the door.

Not surprised considering they are next door to a daycare.I was waiting for this to happen. I stopped going there months ago. Tina wasn't even asking if you wanted a HJ, she was just doing it. Sooner or later that was going to happen to the wrong guy.

SingDong99
02-02-20, 12:13
Been going here for years. Used to be a DIY shack, then there was a period where you could get a HJ. Then it went straight legit for a while and I started going to four seasons instead. Yesterday I went back and during the TS beforehand, she grabbed me and asked "Now?" to which I replied "after".

Massage was good, nice part is they must not be busy lately because they reduced their rates to 60 for the hour. Out the door happy for $.

Liquor Lotto
02-02-20, 13:40
Was just there and needed some tic. Doesn't seem to be any places there. Anyone know of any storefronts or under the radar places?

CmRobo
02-02-20, 14:23
Anyone tried these girls out? After talking to them they are Kelly spa services in East pointe. Not sure if they're one of those bikini tease places or not.

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-you/972854179813

BigBodyScottie
02-02-20, 15:07
I've been dabbling in the AMP game for about 5 years now. I'm starting to get tired of the same old Asian ladies. My all time favorite was Cici at relax in ferndale before they were busted. I want to make the leap to some of the independents. Any suggestions? Is it more risky than the AMPs? I don't want to deal with the nosy neighbors like some of you have posted about certain providers. I guess I would prefer an independent that doesn't work out of her house or apartment. PM if you prefer. I can share a few experiences I have had through the years.

Sweetness420
02-03-20, 01:08

Thank Sandersnut for sharing info.How to contact JenC?

BigBootyFan
02-03-20, 08:10
This does seem to be one of those bikini tease massage places. I could be wrong but don't think so. If you call them you will know by the pricing.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/44382860/

STime
02-03-20, 09:51
Anyone tried these girls out? After talking to them they are Kelly spa services in East pointe. Not sure if they're one of those bikini tease places or not.

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-you/972854179813They are. High price poor service.

SandersNut
02-03-20, 12:06
They are. High price poor service.Not worth your time / money.

Happy Hunting.

FL4807
02-03-20, 12:25
This does seem to be one of those bikini tease massage places. I could be wrong but don't think so. If you call them you will know by the pricing.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/44382860/I can tell you it takes time, a lot of money and charming white guys to get anywhere. Oh, you can not be old either. Think of it as a relationship that slowly develops. So, depending on what it really is that you want, how much time you have and the amount of money you are willing to spend is going to depend on what you get. The tattooed girl in roseville, she will never give in and is a complete waste of time. Good massage though.

SkinDogToo
02-03-20, 12:43
I can tell you it takes time, a lot of money and charming white guys to get anywhere. Oh, you can not be old either. Think of it as a relationship that slowly develops. So, depending on what it really is that you want, how much time you have and the amount of money you are willing to spend is going to depend on what you get. The tattooed girl in roseville, she will never give in and is a complete waste of time. Good massage though.Sort of same with pressure point a few years ago when I was gong there. Haven't been in a while so not sure of the current state of affairs. LOL.

FL4807
02-03-20, 12:59
Sort of same with pressure point a few years ago when I was gong there. Haven't been in a while so not sure of the current state of affairs. LOL.Lmao. One of the best times I have ever had was there. She was probably every bit of over six foot. Before I knew it, was getting a HJ. She flipped me around, put me on my side and was in charge. It was great! I was basically manhandled by a big black woman. I didn't ask or was expecting. She wasnt my type at all. So, I went back a couple weeks later expecting the same thing. Nope. Some white chick just talked and would not shut up. Here and there I go there just to reminisce but is has never been the same.

CmRobo
02-03-20, 13:12
I can tell you it takes time, a lot of money and charming white guys to get anywhere. Oh, you can not be old either. Think of it as a relationship that slowly develops. So, depending on what it really is that you want, how much time you have and the amount of money you are willing to spend is going to depend on what you get. The tattooed girl in roseville, she will never give in and is a complete waste of time. Good massage though.I just wasted $150 for a half hour of BS with her. Super safe. Super nice. Super time waster.

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/exotic-full-body-massage/674586606626

ShadowLotus513
02-03-20, 13:50
Anyone tried her out or willing to TOFTT? I kept texting her but have gotten delayed or odd responses. Thanks!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1737542

T Long
02-03-20, 14:48
Anyone have any luck with the provider allowing some good ole passionate kissing during the happy ending at any of the Chinese massage places? Qualification. The provider needs to look good enough to kiss. Not interested in kissing a 50 yo. I think someone mentioned one girl but she's on the pudgy side. I guess I'm looking for a nice GFE. Probably better to PM about it.

Concupiscent69
02-03-20, 15:11

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-you/972854179813I can't vouch for any of the girls on STG, but I did come across one in Waterford a year or so ago who had ads on LC. I decided to check it out and and when I entered, they had service options with the gal such as with shorts, bikini, with no top, etc. As the price climbed. I decided on the bikini option knowing that I couldn't pay them instead of the house. A beautiful blond came in with a robe on and the bikini underneath. As she was massaging me, I casually let my hands do some caressing on her legs and more. She didn't stop me. Needless to say, the price went to her instead of paying the house a higher price then paying her for more. Let's just say I was able to do a helluva lot more. Therefore, I believe it's possible that any of these bikini places could offer the same. I haven't tried cause I didn't want to waste money and be disappointed.

Concupiscent69
02-03-20, 15:15
Anyone tried her out or willing to TOFTT? I kept texting her but have gotten delayed or odd responses. Thanks!

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1737542Yes, a waste of time and money. She did the upsell tactic and offered me full contact for additional money. She lied and it was limited to her top area and her rear.

LopezJavi34
02-03-20, 15:48
I just wasted $150 for a half hour of BS with her. Super safe. Super nice. Super time waster.

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/exotic-full-body-massage/674586606626Is she hot? Does she get nude?

Joey King
02-03-20, 16:04

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1737542I have tried a couple times, First time I set time and date, confirmed and hour before and showed up 5 minutes early and she was not there and did not answer calls or texts. A few hours later she apologized the I fell asleep excuse so I bought it and set up another appointment and when I tried to confirm a couple hours early she never answered or replied. This was about a year ago so maybe she is better now.

Joey King
02-03-20, 16:10
I have been reading the forum lately and decided that it is time to give the nuru massage a try. Who is the best or at least worth going to? Any info is greatly appreciated. PMs are fine. THANKS!

Detroit Brian
02-03-20, 16:18
I can tell you it takes time, a lot of money and charming white guys to get anywhere. Oh, you can not be old either. Think of it as a relationship that slowly develops. So, depending on what it really is that you want, how much time you have and the amount of money you are willing to spend is going to depend on what you get. The tattooed girl in roseville, she will never give in and is a complete waste of time. Good massage though.IMHO, the three places I know of that are like this, Clarkston, Roseville, and Garden City, are all jack shacks at best. Best you could ever do is probably a HE for about 250, maybe with the girl topless. The girls there are typically young and hot, but you are not going to get any sort of action worth mentioning.

Be careful out there.

BackRoom Bob
02-03-20, 16:26
I have been reading the forum lately and decided that it is time to give the nuru massage a try. Who is the best or at least worth going to? Any info is greatly appreciated. PMs are fine. THANKSVery good experience.

OnlyVrx
02-03-20, 16:50
Over the last few weeks I've visited with Natasha in Novi and Bonita.

Natasha: I've seen Natasha many times in the past. I know she has very strict limitations so I wanted to be respectful of that but still have more fun than usual. This time around I told her I wanted a little more ass play than normal, maybe some milking and I would like her to prolong the finish as long as possible. Wow, what a time I had! She PLAYFULLY edged me until the last minute of my 60 min session. This was one of the best sessions I've had in a long time (even tho it was only a HJ). She took direction very well, she talked dirty when asked, she changed techniques when asked, teased me in different ways and I ultimately finished in Russia. If I'm not looking for anything more than a HJ, I enjoy Natasha. Safe location, payed $$ for an hr.

Bonita: This was my first experience with Bonita. Physically she's not exactly my type but I did thoroughly enjoy myself. She spent a lot of time on my ass / legs and used a ton of oil. Nude Body slide was nice (more of a rubdown, less of a massage). On the flip she went straight to town with some Rimming and a BBBJ. Over all she was a wonderful women, one of the nicest people you could meet. Next time I'll look for one of her duo's with Eve. Safe location, Payed $ . 60 for the hr and will repeat.

Evil Otto
02-03-20, 17:07
I've seen her several times over the years too, but not in the last 2 years probably due to different work locations. She used to be $ for 30 min and $. 5 for 60. Did she go up or were your requests an added cost? I'm back in the area and was thinking about reconnecting.

Natasha: I've seen Natasha many times in the past. I know she has very strict limitations so I wanted to be respectful of that but still have more fun than usual. This time around I told her I wanted a little more ass play than normal, maybe some milking and I would like her to prolong the finish as long as possible. Wow, what a time I had! She PLAYFULLY edged me until the last minute of my 60 min session. This was one of the best sessions I've had in a long time (even tho it was only a HJ). She took direction very well, she talked dirty when asked, she changed techniques when asked, teased me in different ways and I ultimately finished in Russia. If I'm not looking for anything more than a HJ, I enjoy Natasha. Safe location, payed $$ for an hr.

Bonita: This was my first experience with Bonita. Physically she's not exactly my type but I did thoroughly enjoy myself. She spent a lot of time on my ass / legs and used a ton of oil. Nude Body slide was nice (more of a rubdown, less of a massage). On the flip she went straight to town with some Rimming and a BBBJ. Over all she was a wonderful women, one of the nicest people you could meet. Next time I'll look for one of her duo's with Eve. Safe location, Payed $ . 60 for the hr and will repeat.

JDoe1969
02-03-20, 19:09
Did M-1 get in trouble again? I drive by there and saw that they reopened and now it looks like they closed up again.

OnlyVrx
02-03-20, 19:44
I've seen her several times over the years too, but not in the last 2 years probably due to different work locations. She used to be $ for 30 min and $. 5 for 60. Did she go up or were your requests an added cost? I'm back in the area and was thinking about reconnecting.I've only been seeing her for the last year or so. Since I started seeing her she has always been $/ hhr and $$/ hr. Standard. She's pricey but I find her to be a reliable good time.

BigBootyFan
02-03-20, 19:45
Anyone seen her yet? I highly doubt these pictures are her but-.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1793272

I googled the phone # and it shows that the ad was posted in Grand Rapids as well.

https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/313-395-5972

Cargo5
02-03-20, 20:27
Could I please get Lyndsi' contact info?

My history for legitimacy:

-Faith, ATF- met at her house down to the basement for back massage and then HJ finish for $one bill. Awesome big booty and nice rack, very good looking.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/biz/d/roseville-real-massage/7063896481.html

-Sarah Sinn, nice HJ, good personality- eighty for hhr.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-sinn-escort-detroit-60648

-Payton, met in her office building that has no lights in it what soever. Really cute, very friendly, long black hair, great personality and nice boobs, not a clock watcher at all- one bill for the hr.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/payton-escort-detroit-29510#erotic.

Carla, met at her house that she rents- eighty hhr paid. I found her to have a good personality but talked non stop and the massage was terrible and the HJ wasn't good either. She is good looking but wouldn't repeat. I could of got a BBBJ but didn't.Can you please tell me the details of the price with Faith massage.

I called her and she told it cost $120 for hot oil Swedish massage. Does it include HJ? Does she do FS? Please advise.

Thank you.

The New World
02-03-20, 20:43
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1115897

Any reports on Catherine? I can't find much here on her. There seems to be another Catherine.

The New World
02-03-20, 21:05

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-massage-you/972854179813A lot of up selling at the front desk. Then it's still up to the girl you get, you have to negotiate with her too.

Jblaren
02-04-20, 01:31
I've been doing some research to try something new and the reports about Ebony have piqued my interest. I'm hearing conflicting reports about her availability at Saigon and then stumbled across a post stating that she does incalls now?

If this is true does she advertise this anywhere? Or if even easier. Can anyone PM me contact information for her? Once I've got my sights on something I want it bad!

Jblaren
02-04-20, 01:47
Hey folks, anyone know if ebony from saigon still doing incalls. I lost her contact and if anyone has it, appreciate sending me a PM. Stay safe.I've been intrigued with all of the talk about Ebony, and I am also interested in some incall attention. Anyone that has current contact information for her? I would love to explore something new.

BigBootyFan
02-04-20, 06:29
You can put her name in the search bar or just look back a few pages for other reviews.

Price wise maybe she has increased her price- I'm not sure. Last time I seen her it was one bill.

For some reason I can reply to other people's posts so I have to make a new post to reply.

TugHunter
02-04-20, 09:05

Any reports on Catherine? I can't find much here on her. There seems to be another Catherine.She's been advertising forever with the same pics and wording. Operates out of her apartment in Oak Park. Her ad has said she's 35 since before the backpage days. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me she looked like the witch that gave snow white an apple. No massage to speak of, just a light rub for a few minutes on her bed, then she offers HJ or CBJ. CBJ was terrible, and left with a terrible case of buyers remorse.

Wally2822
02-04-20, 09:25
Anyone have any luck with the provider allowing some good ole passionate kissing during the happy ending at any of the Chinese massage places? Qualification. The provider needs to look good enough to kiss. Not interested in kissing a 50 yo. I think someone mentioned one girl but she's on the pudgy side. I guess I'm looking for a nice GFE. Probably better to PM about it.Natasha in Novi. She advertises on AL.

Wally2822
02-04-20, 09:28

Any reports on Catherine? I can't find much here on her. There seems to be another Catherine.Don't do it. Waste of time and money.

TeeTime69
02-04-20, 09:48
Can you please tell me the details of the price with Faith massage.

I called her and she told it cost $120 for hot oil Swedish massage. Does it include HJ? Does she do FS? Please advise.

Thank you.Consider asking while you have her on the phone? If you're too timid for that, she's not for you. Generally, every guy leaves happy.

ShvdSchtick
02-04-20, 10:03
I've seen her several times over the years too, but not in the last 2 years probably due to different work locations. She used to be $ for 30 min and $. 5 for 60. Did she go up or were your requests an added cost? I'm back in the area and was thinking about reconnecting.$$ Plus tip or tip included. ?

Mister Paul
02-04-20, 10:24
I just checked in with Bonita. She told me Lisa is working today.

Concupiscent69
02-04-20, 11:18

Bonita: This was my first experience with Bonita. Physically she's not exactly my type but I did thoroughly enjoy myself. She spent a lot of time on my ass / legs and used a ton of oil. Nude Body slide was nice (more of a rubdown, less of a massage). On the flip she went straight to town with some Rimming and a BBBJ. Over all she was a wonderful women, one of the nicest people you could meet. Next time I'll look for one of her duo's with Eve. Safe location, Payed $ . 60 for the hr and will repeat.Can you provide more info about Bonita? Location? Ad? Number?

CountryBoi3575
02-04-20, 12:23
Did M-1 get in trouble again? I drive by there and saw that they reopened and now it looks like they closed up again.Did anyone get to visit?

Ray Raynor
02-04-20, 12:43
I've never been to a MP only because the strip clubs in the area provide anything that's needed. It seems an MP would have less selection. What is the attraction over a SC?

MichiganMan74
02-04-20, 13:48
Looking for Jenn's (Commerce) contact info, I found the old post with her fb, but not getting a response, just wondering if that's the correct info, feel free to pm me.

TWood
02-04-20, 14:02
Consider asking while you have her on the phone? If you're too timid for that, she's not for you. Generally, every guy leaves happy.If she is still using Olive Oil your going to smell from it for a while.

Gozno69
02-04-20, 14:54
Passed by on Sunday afternoon, still locked up tight with no signs of opening anytime soon.

BigBootyFan
02-04-20, 15:21
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PlaceMat
02-04-20, 17:54
Anyone have any info about a provider that give a good pspot massage? All the AMP I've been to tease and I've had one or two go distance but I want something better, more consistent. Love the soft tracing but most AMP, they always get frustrated with it.

TullyBlanchard
02-04-20, 18:20
Saw Faith for the very first time today. I was meeting a friend for lunch at Hooters so I was in her neck of the woods. I don't know what she normally charges but I offered 80 for a half hour and she accepted.

Got the full time, and left happy. Nice warm Unscented oil and she didn't talk much. Nice curvy body and perky baby feeders.