PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

KittyChaser010
12-02-11, 10:33
FS is on the menu. As others have said, it's 2 women, one younger looking, maybe early to mid 30's, the other is definitely in her 40's. Both generally plain, but attractive, bodies are nice, but not special, no dominating feature. The younger one speaks great english and gives a great massage. The older one is much more playful and seems to want to get to the action. I've been there a number of times (and seen them at other locations) , so maybe there is a familiarity. But yes, everything is on the menu.What place are you guys talking about? I'm a sucker for some new Asian vjj

KittyChaser010
12-02-11, 10:37
FS is on the menu. As others have said, it's 2 women, one younger looking, maybe early to mid 30's, the other is definitely in her 40's. Both generally plain, but attractive, bodies are nice, but not special, no dominating feature. The younger one speaks great english and gives a great massage. The older one is much more playful and seems to want to get to the action. I've been there a number of times (and seen them at other locations) , so maybe there is a familiarity. But yes, everything is on the menu.Ok I see where you're talking about didn't read back far enough. Thanks for the intel will be visiting and reporting soon!

Happy hunting

Sobe69
12-02-11, 11:30
Any intel on summer? Dreamed about her a few months ago. Great nude massage, awesome MILF body and was allowed to wonder on the outside of her body. Excellt HJ but pretty pricey at over 1. Anyone dramed her and gotten anything added to the menu?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs.uch-36/6793622

Sobe69
12-02-11, 11:32
Been a regular dreamer of this CMT. The best massage I have ever had but the issue is she is super hot and wears sexy tight outfits. I have never asked for a menu and was never given one. Did not want to spoil a great non spa massage therapist. Leaving this one felling relaxed but with blue balls.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/2693257234.html

Sobe69
12-02-11, 11:38
Any intel on this location the girls look pretty hot.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/2731525851.html

KittyChaser010
12-02-11, 11:45
Backpage. Com detroit services detroit therapeutic massage.

The Weather Outside Is Frightful, But My Massages Are SO Delightful! Lk Orion ONLY.

Posted: December 2, 2011, 12:19 AM.

Hurry don't miss out for the best massage around!

Imikimi. Sharing creativity.

Come in this week starting Mon- Sunday for a full body Swedish / Lomi massage with my fabulous soft light touch! Nice soothing steam hot towel wipe down, candles, and nice smells of jasmine incense for just the right ambiance! Draping to comfort level!

248-707-9249.

*Call same day only to book your session with me!

Contact Lisa at 248-707-9249 Simply the best massage around! Don't delay, call today and book your sessions with Lisa.

Rates:

60 minutes: 75. 00.

90 minutes: 105. 00.

*Add a full body scrub and foot spa for $15. 00 more!

Days And Hours:

Mon-Sun 10:00AM- 6:00PM. No calls after or before these hours, NO TEXTING or Restricted Calls. Thank You.

• Post ID: 6823280 detroit.

• Other ads by this user:

Warm up on my table, with the finest massage around! Lk Orion only! * (Lk. Orion Incall.) services: therapeutic*massage.

Winter is Cold, Brr! Get Heated Up On My Hot Table! Stress Free! Lk Orion Only! * (Southfield / Lk Orion) services: therapeutic*massage.

Elite Bodyworks By Lisa Southfield 12 mi / Lk Orion too! (Southfield / Lk Orion) services: health / beauty*services.Ok this is a girl who makes it sound like you will leave happy but you will leave with blue balls trust me. Draping was optional, massage was ok but the whole time she was talking crap about the other sps who provide extras. And talking about the guys that go there. After about 30 minutes of this I finally told her maybe these services they provide keep their customers coming back. And that's why we go there. I told her from reading her ad I felt that she is misleading people. I explained that I too visit some of these girls and don't go to places where I leave with extra tension than before I came. This seemed to piss her off, but at this point I didn't care because I wanted her to just shut up so I could get this over with. She's a pretty girl, nice bod but her attitude sucks and I hate when sp's try to put down other sp's for what they do. I will not ever repeat again. Plus I paid the same price I'd pay a girl to leave happy. At the end she apologized if she offendede and tried to give me a business card with a 10% discount but I told her no thanks. I'm one of the creepy guys you were talking about the whole massage so I think I'll take my money to the girls who you feel are sluts. She looked surprised I was so forward with her. Usually I'm polite but this chick definetly needed to be put in her place. I warn do not go to her unless you want strictly a massage and if you don't mind being scolded like a child. Maybe YMMV, but I seriously doubt it.

Happy hunting, be safe guys

Tremolo
12-02-11, 15:29
Backpage. Com detroit services detroit therapeutic massage.

Ok this is a girl who makes it sound like you will leave happy but you will leave with blue balls trust me. Draping was optional, massage was ok but the whole time she was talking crap about the other sps who provide extras. And talking about the guys that go there. After about 30 minutes of this I finally told her maybe these services they provide keep their customers coming back. And that's why we go there. I told her from reading her ad I felt that she is misleading people. I explained that I too visit some of these girls and don't go to places where I leave with extra tension than before I came. This seemed to piss her off, but at this point I didn't care because I wanted her to just shut up so I could get this over with. She's a pretty girl, nice bod but her attitude sucks and I hate when sp's try to put down other sp's for what they do. I will not ever repeat again. Plus I paid the same price I'd pay a girl to leave happy. At the end she apologized if she offendede and tried to give me a business card with a 10% discount but I told her no thanks. I'm one of the creepy guys you were talking about the whole massage so I think I'll take my money to the girls who you feel are sluts. She looked surprised I was so forward with her. Usually I'm polite but this chick definetly needed to be put in her place. I warn do not go to her unless you want strictly a massage and if you don't mind being scolded like a child. Maybe YMMV, but I seriously doubt it.

Happy hunting, be safe guysI've never seen her. Mainly because of the reports I've read. Many guys have reported similar experiences as yours, that she talks negatively about other massage providers and she calls guys that seek out extras "perverts" etc. She is definitely misleading in her ads, and then it seems like she gets you in there and makes you feel like shit, all the while acting self righteous and having opinions about other massage providers. I'm really glad you called her out on this BS. I've read several reviews about her, and she sounds like she is an angry, crazy, man-hating woman or something. It's like she gets off on baiting us to come to her for a massage, and then pulls her little routine. She definitely puts a lot of effort into it too. Her ads are crazy looking with all of those emoticons and paragraphs of text with cute little pictures. WEIRD.

Anyway, thanks for the post. I hope more guys become aware of her antics and avoid this wacko.

Tremolo
12-02-11, 16:30
Just discovered this ad:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2732054163.html

New place, just opened. FYI.

KittyChaser010
12-02-11, 18:12
I've never seen her. Mainly because of the reports I've read. Many guys have reported similar experiences as yours, that she talks negatively about other massage providers and she calls guys that seek out extras "perverts" etc. She is definitely misleading in her ads, and then it seems like she gets you in there and makes you feel like shit, all the while acting self righteous and having opinions about other massage providers. I'm really glad you called her out on this BS. I've read several reviews about her, and she sounds like she is an angry, crazy, man-hating woman or something. It's like she gets off on baiting us to come to her for a massage, and then pulls her little routine. She definitely puts a lot of effort into it too. Her ads are crazy looking with all of those emoticons and paragraphs of text with cute little pictures. WEIRD.

Anyway, thanks for the post. I hope more guys become aware of her antics and avoid this wacko.No problem I think people like that should be called out. Listen, don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with anyone who chooses not to offer extras. There are plenty of men who really just go for a really good massage and don't want extras. But these guys are not usually wanting to go to a place where draping is optional. When I feel it's a problem is when you post provocative photos and use language in you ad and phone conversation to yell you what they know you want to hear just to get you in the door then scolds you for why you came and them demean every other provider that caters to your preferences. I think if you're going to advertise especially in a place where 90% of the people are offering what you are NOT, I think you should be very up front about your services. Many people post to BP and say its a therapeutic massage nothing else. Then you have a choice to go here or not. I just don't like it when somebody tries to trick me into something. That's where my problem with her is and her attitude.

KittyChaser010
12-02-11, 18:23
I've never seen her. Mainly because of the reports I've read. Many guys have reported similar experiences as yours, that she talks negatively about other massage providers and she calls guys that seek out extras "perverts" etc. She is definitely misleading in her ads, and then it seems like she gets you in there and makes you feel like shit, all the while acting self righteous and having opinions about other massage providers. I'm really glad you called her out on this BS. I've read several reviews about her, and she sounds like she is an angry, crazy, man-hating woman or something. It's like she gets off on baiting us to come to her for a massage, and then pulls her little routine. She definitely puts a lot of effort into it too. Her ads are crazy looking with all of those emoticons and paragraphs of text with cute little pictures. WEIRD.

Anyway, thanks for the post. I hope more guys become aware of her antics and avoid this wacko.No problem I think people like that should be called out. Listen, don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with anyone who chooses not to offer extras. There are plenty of men who really just go for a really good massage and don't want extras. But these guys are not usually wanting to go to a place where draping is optional. When I feel it's a problem is when you post provocative photos and use language in you ad and phone conversation to yell you what they know you want to hear just to get you in the door then scolds you for why you came and them demean every other provider that caters to your preferences. I think if you're going to advertise especially in a place where 90% of the people are offering what you are NOT, I think you should be very up front about your services. Many people post to BP and say its a therapeutic massage nothing else. Then you have a choice to go here or not. I just don't like it when somebody tries to trick me into something. That's where my problem with her is and her attitude.

JoesParty
12-02-11, 22:10
Just discovered this ad:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2732054163.html

New place, just opened. FYI.Holy shit, this place isn't far from my office. If it's any good, I may go broke! Nice find.

Wiggles0923
12-03-11, 09:57
I read somewhere else that a guy went here and asked for some extras and the lady told him not to come back. From what I understand it is just sexy girls giving a legit massage and hair cut.

Any intel on this location the girls look pretty hot.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/2731525851.html

Tremolo
12-03-11, 13:07
Holy shit, this place isn't far from my office. If it's any good, I may go broke! Nice find.Pace yourself. LOL.

I'm all for new business moving into downtown Detroit. And in this particular case, the local economy isn't the only thing getting stimulated.

Guy1000
12-03-11, 17:21
Pace yourself. LOL.

I'm all for new business moving into downtown Detroit. And in this particular case, the local economy isn't the only thing getting stimulated.Ha!

He will be here all week folks.

Klala
12-03-11, 20:38
Getting back to M-1 can we can get a break down of each of these girls. I know who shampoo is.

From what I know there's Tutu, Banana, and Bebe which is normally the new girl that gets rotated there.

More Thrills
12-05-11, 08:42
Getting back to M-1 can we can get a break down of each of these girls. I know who shampoo is.

From what I know there's Tutu, Banana, and Bebe which is normally the new girl that gets rotated there.Saw Banana a few days ago. She carries a few extra pounds. Lackluster performance. Just going through the motions. Had planned to try A-ACU at Tel & 7 Mile but they were busy and said come back in an hour. Although I've read on here their services are limited, I think that would have been the better choice.

Member #4206
12-05-11, 18:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate-full-body-massage-60-and-100-4-hand-westland-734-512-6748/7437058

Anyone seen this girl? I called once and asked about her draping policy, didn't seem very friendly and I noticed that the pics change.

TwistedBrother
12-06-11, 04:13
Just so you don't think the girl in the pic is the actual provider. Maybe the daughter of the provider.

Holy shit, this place isn't far from my office. If it's any good, I may go broke! Nice find.

JoesParty
12-06-11, 10:03
Just so you don't think the girl in the pic is the actual provider. Maybe the daughter of the provider.Ha! Wait, you mean they're not all supermodels? Haven't had a chance to try this yet, but will report when I do.

TedKr
12-06-11, 23:54
The dream I had left a lot to be desired. The pics are not the same gal. Her place made me feel uneasy. I would repeat for half the price in a pinch.

NastyNardo
12-07-11, 09:41
Hit this place up last night. Greeted by older asian woman. Said. 6 for the hour. She was clear to specify massage only. She seemed a little uneasy as I was a first time customer. Got a hell of a massage she was very good at what she did. No extras this time but may be a possibility with a different girl or going a few more times. I did give her a. 3 tip since the massage was that damn good and let her know that there is more money to be made. Will prob go again to see if I get a dif girl or maybe a little extra. But I will say the massage was well worth it.

Devin226
12-07-11, 17:30
Are there any massage girls out there that are under the age of 40, decently good looking, and in GOOD SHAPE? (no fat rolls or belly's). If so, where?

Seems like a lot of them are old, ugly, or chubby. I'm not into that.

Kenzowilluta
12-08-11, 01:35
These ladies, as there were two at the location during my massage (if that what it was). Very unprofessional, especially since the fee was $80. I don't care about the money, but don't try to stiff me for no reason. I was in the warren area, I got there asked if I could take a shower, since I was in workclothes. Unfortunately, this was part of my massage time. Even though I was there 10mins before my scheduled time. Then I was asked if I needed a shower afterwards since there was another client coming. However 35 mins into the massage I was told my time was almost up and did I need a shower? I said no. She said well ok I am done. I am like really? She was like yeah your time is up, I explained to her and her boss / pimp or whoever that lady was, that I was only massaged for an hour and what was up. The girl said, you took a shower before. I was like I wish I was told that. Anyway, I paid my money I didn't feel like causing a scene. So, fellow brothers don't patronize these ladies please. The worst part, is the girl massaged me in street clothes, who does that? At least wear scrubs or something that looks clinical or therapuetic. And the lotion out of a nivea bottle? Wow. Be careful guys, do not waste your time or money.

http://metrotimes.kaango.com/ad-a-massage-by-candle-light-call/19995435

A Massage By Candle Light Call to book with Christie & Rachelle Private, Relaxing Setting. Open 7 DAYS In or Outcall Anytime After 10am 248-632-7096 Christie! BEST MASSAGE IN TOWN!

Jooop
12-08-11, 05:11
Are there any massage girls out there that are under the age of 40, decently good looking, and in GOOD SHAPE? (no fat rolls or belly's). If so, where?

Seems like a lot of them are old, ugly, or chubby. I'm not into that.One of the reasons for the old and so on, is in Michigan you have to have a lic and the young girls will not wast time going to school.

Member #4206
12-09-11, 12:27
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate-full-body-massage-60-westland-734-512-674-westland/7458560

Has anyone had a massage by this provider? She told me she has a draping policy but she may just be saying that on the phone and I would like to know if that is true. I also noticed she changes her pictures and wondering which one of the pictures is actually her.

Stang9
12-09-11, 16:54
Any intel on these cuties?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-new-clients-return-clients-are-always-welcome-back/6748709

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-massage-great-location/5276477

Rover81
12-09-11, 18:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate-full-body-massage-60-westland-734-512-674-westland/7458560

Has anyone had a massage by this provider? She told me she has a draping policy but she may just be saying that on the phone and I would like to know if that is true. I also noticed she changes her pictures and wondering which one of the pictures is actually her.Don't waste your time on this one. Both sets of pics on the BP ads are certainly not her. She doesn't look bad irl, but the massage was about as draped as it gets, a 5/10 aand ended before the full hour. A shitty massage in a seedy apt, without a hint of extras equals a total bust. Also, I think I remembered her from a commercial massage setup off 7 mi. In livonia that was posting a couple mo. Back.

Jackbb
12-10-11, 08:27
Saw Banana a few days ago. She carries a few extra pounds. Lackluster performance. Just going through the motions. Had planned to try A-ACU at Tel & 7 Mile but they were busy and said come back in an hour. Although I've read on here their services are limited, I think that would have been the better choice.Saw Banana about a month ago, wasn't happy with performance. That's the thing with M-1, it's always hit or miss. I would hit the place more often if consistent talent was assured. Is there anyway to pick the girl you want?

Mallard1
12-10-11, 10:52

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-new-clients-return-clients-are-always-welcome-back/6748709

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-massage-great-location/5276477The first one is a horrible massage but extras can be had although it is generally an unmotivated performance. She acts alot like julie the chick that owns the place she works out of.

Klala
12-10-11, 13:58
Saw Banana about a month ago, wasn't happy with performance. That's the thing with M-1, it's always hit or miss. I would hit the place more often if consistent talent was assured. Is there anyway to pick the girl you want?That's good to know, I'm sure to avoid her then. Anything on TuTu or if Bebe is still there? I've heard mix things about her.

Neilnbob
12-10-11, 23:26
Saw Tutu last week, had the choice of her and Shampoo. Frankly I'm getting a bit bored w the selection. Though she's not slender, got to love the natural C's. Tight too. Just handed MMS 1. 6 and asked for an hour, she didn't even count it (in the room) MSOG and finally ended up with more than an hour, which just starts to make up for the last few times when I've gotten shorted.

Jackbb
12-11-11, 09:57
Saw Tutu last week, had the choice of her and Shampoo. Frankly I'm getting a bit bored w the selection. Though she's not slender, got to love the natural C's. Tight too. Just handed MMS 1. 6 and asked for an hour, she didn't even count it (in the room) MSOG and finally ended up with more than an hour, which just starts to make up for the last few times when I've gotten shorted.On my last visit, the visit with Banana, gave MMS 1. 8, got TS, and start of massage, then MMS came back in, took Banana into the hall, and came back demanding. 20 more. I pretended to make a mistake and gave in, as we were already underway. MMS must keep track of customers past spending!

Eq Twink
12-11-11, 11:49
On my last visit, the visit with Banana, gave MMS 1. 8, got TS, and start of massage, then MMS came back in, took Banana into the hall, and came back demanding. 20 more. I pretended to make a mistake and gave in, as we were already underway. MMS must keep track of customers past spending!She does, and her photographic memory goes back years.

Throtbngr
12-11-11, 17:40

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-massage-great-location/5276477Tried contacting the second one a couple of times. Left messages with no return phone calls! Good luck contacting her and stay safe!

Horn Dog Too
12-12-11, 00:34
Here's the ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-massage-the-ultimate-escape-49/5231666

Here's the scoop. I won't give you the address, you can get that from her, but it's in Canton easy access off Cherry Hill. I won't give you her name, she can do that for you too when you call.

When you check her website, linked off Backpage, you see she offers two types of massage. Regular and 'exquisite' The difference is a nude HE. She advertises age as 49, more like 60, but not a huge detractor. The pictures are not even close, except for the boobs. They are real and BIG. If you are a young man who doesn't like old women, don't call. Don't ask, Don't Call. She does work out and is in pretty good shape, she has amazing tits that really feel good rubbing the package. The massage itself is pretty good, not amazing, but pretty good. 6.5 out of 10 I guess. However the HE is almost ritualistic, and really really good. 9 of 10.

One drawback that can be off putting: she talks constantly. Sometimes a bit too much to really relax, if you can get past that. Give her a shot. Not sure if I will repeat. Romulus is closer.

Oh one important thing she gives a military discount, even if you were a veteran. So I got the hour long exquisite for a benji.

Sobe69
12-12-11, 09:34
Dreamed this one after this post but nothing to be had.

I have been to see her a few times. Very good massage and very Therapeutic. Every time I got the HE and never had to ask, she did the accidental brush while I was on my back with a smile and I just smiled back with a little nod. She has a very firm and slow stroke, very enjoyable. That said I think that is as far as it go's. I did ask her one time if she would open her top during the finish and was told "maybe next time" but I don't think that is in her game. To bad because she has one big set of puppies.

FindingGold
12-13-11, 09:47
Gave this place a visit and I'm very glad I did. 60 for half and 80 for the hour. I took the half. Message was well above average. The girl / woman I had definitely had the Asian mystery going on. Her age is anywhere between 28 and 45. She is probably mid or late 30s. Very nice package. Short and petite with some curves. Very nice body but I never saw it uncovered (if this place gave an M1 level of service I would go every day). She was very playful. After she checked to make sure I wasn't going to be any trouble, a pleasurable end was to be had. Will definitely repeat. [location tele and 7]

Ball Park
12-14-11, 09:18
Going to try M1 for the 1st time this weekend (as well as a couple of familiar places). Question: I usually give just the massage fee to mamasan and the extra to my girl after the TS, but people here are saying they give everything to mama up front. Do they always expect that or does it matter? I always wonder if the girl gets what she's suppose to if mama has it all to begin with.

Eq Twink
12-14-11, 09:27
Going to try M1 for the 1st time this weekend (as well as a couple of familiar places). Question: I usually give just the massage fee to mamasan and the extra to my girl after the TS, but people here are saying they give everything to mama up front. Do they always expect that or does it matter? I always wonder if the girl gets what she's suppose to if mama has it all to begin with.Most places still work that way, but M1 has always been pay the whole freight up front.

Cindy pays attention to what is going on in the rooms.

If you try to game her and claim you want only a massage and then negotiate separately with the girl you will find her in your room with her hand out.

Gwailo
12-14-11, 14:25
I've tipped Shampo at the end and she even went to ask Cindy if it were ok to take it. Everything goes through her.The mamasan asked me if I gave any money to the girl.

Xcede
12-14-11, 14:51
Gave this place a visit and I'm very glad I did. 60 for half and 80 for the hour. I took the half. Message was well above average. The girl / woman I had definitely had the Asian mystery going on. Her age is anywhere between 28 and 45. She is probably mid or late 30s. Very nice package. Short and petite with some curves. Very nice body but I never saw it uncovered (if this place gave an M1 level of service I would go every day). She was very playful. After she checked to make sure I wasn't going to be any trouble, a pleasurable end was to be had. Will definitely repeat. [location tele and 7]I told you guys it was pretty good excellent massage if they were to go FS man oh man!

Worker
12-15-11, 05:48
After reading some good intel on this place, I decided to give it a whirl. Called on a Wednesday afternoon around 6, and made an appointment for 9pm. The apartment is just north of 94 on Wayne Road as mentioned earlier. The girl you talk to on the phone is not at the apartment, she just makes appointments:.40 / half, .60 / hour. I called when I got close and was given the apartment and building number. I needed this info before driving in because the gate was down and I had to tell the guy at the gate where I was going- he wrote down my plate # (A little bit upsetting) , but the gate doesn't close until about 9pm, so go earlier. A girl named Jennie met me- shower stall was available (unassisted). Jennie gave a great massage, and the conclusion of the massage was well worth it- WELL worth it. I shelled out only $100 total (half hour +tip).

http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-32/7381954Went there at 4:45pm based on the appointment time that I made. Leena (?) met me at the door of the 2nd floor apartment and showed me to a back bedroom with profesional massage table. I was short on time so I had made the appointment for 1/2-hour for $.40 I disrobed and laid on the table and waited only a minute for her to come back into the room. No draping. She asked if I wanted oil. No. She asked hard, medium, soft. Medium. It was a good massage starting with the shoulders and working down. That's when the hands started roaming and the fun began. After a short period of getting me worked up she told me to flip and proceeded to take care of me with some oil. My hands roamed and dropped her top but she's a pretty thick girl and I didn't try for anything more. After she cleaned me up with a hot towel she finished the massage. I gave her $.20 tip.

There was another girl in the apartment but I didn't see her. I'm curious what she looks like. Leena is probably mid / late 40's.

Can anyone tell me about the other girl? Girls?

Ball Park
12-15-11, 09:16
Thanks for the M1 tipping info. Didn't want to seem like a doofus when I got there.

Devin226
12-15-11, 18:55
So I went to A-Acu on 7-Mile and Telegraph today. It was quite strange. First, I walk in and there are two women. They laugh hysterically when I walk in (I thought maybe because I'm a younger guy). An older ugly lady who looks like the "Mamasan" and a younger 35-year-ish petite women with long black hair (nice looking). The nice looking petite woman takes me to the room and asks if I want 30 or 60 minutes. I said 30 and gave her the $60. She leaves without giving me any instructions. So I undress and lay face down on the table. I wait a good 10-minutes and finally the older Mamasan lady comes in and sees me undressed. She laughs again and comes over and smacks me on the butt jokingly. Then she puts a white sheet over me.

She says something a few times, but I can't understand her heavy accent. I'm not sure if she was asking for the tip or something. I asked her to repeat it, but I still could not understand her. Finally a third petite older woman with jacked up teeth walks in. She's not so attractive. She's petite but about 50-years old with jacked up teeth. This is when the Mamasan lady leaves and the woman starts the massage. At this point I was kind of bummed that I wasn't going to have a massage with the younger pretty girl with long her since I am in my 20's and I was not attracted to this older woman with the nasty teeth.

She gives me the massage and asks if she can use oil. She removes the drape and does a decent oil massage on the back. Then she asks me to flip over and uses the drape again to cover everything up. She did not give any hits of any extras nor did she ask. She did repeat something once or twice, but again, I did not understand her heavy accent and I was not sure what she was saying. Then she said. This is your first time? I said,"to this place, yes."

Anyway, she finishes the massage and I get dressed with blue balls. I didn't have anything less than a $20 and didn't want to ask for change, so I gave her $20 which left a huge smile on her face. She said see you next time, then I left.

What did I do wrong here? Should I have left a $20-40 tip on the table as soon as I undressed? They clearly knew that I was not LE but maybe they thought I wasn't looking for anything.

Member #4638
12-16-11, 19:57
Something may have made them uncomfortable with you. You might have looked too nervous? Also, whatever she was saying (that you could not understand) might have been important. These places are pretty good at picking up on body language, etc. I got stone walled once at magic when I turned down the shower because I was in a hurry.I have been to M-1 more times than I can remember. Along with DT, The place that used to be on Dequindere and 12, 9 and Beech, Best Massage on Telegraph, Magic on Lahser. Etc etc. He is probably telling the truth.

I had the SAME experience about 4 days ago. I walked in and 3 women were laughing like crazy when I walked in. I thought it would be a good experience so when the young mamasan left, I layed down undraped to get ready. The old massage lady comes in just as described, laughed, got a towel and then covered me up. Started asking the usual "What do you do for work" and gave my usual reply.

Either way, his experience is extremely accurate. Could there be extras? Sure. Do I care and will I go back; absolutely not! Even the young one is very average looking. Their clothing is completely plain and nothing stands out even regarding the younger one. Oh well, the massage is Decent but not worth 80 bucks. Very strange experience and I have been to them all. The place is also very very warm; uncomfortably so.

Worker
12-17-11, 10:40
Went there at 4:45pm based on the appointment time that I made. Leena (?) met me at the door of the 2nd floor apartment and showed me to a back bedroom with profesional massage table. I was short on time so I had made the appointment for 1/2-hour for $.40 I disrobed and laid on the table and waited only a minute for her to come back into the room. No draping. She asked if I wanted oil. No. She asked hard, medium, soft. Medium. It was a good massage starting with the shoulders and working down. That's when the hands started roaming and the fun began. After a short period of getting me worked up she told me to flip and proceeded to take care of me with some oil. My hands roamed and dropped her top but she's a pretty thick girl and I didn't try for anything more. After she cleaned me up with a hot towel she finished the massage. I gave her $.20 tip.

There was another girl in the apartment but I didn't see her. I'm curious what she looks like. Leena is probably mid / late 40's.

Can anyone tell me about the other girl? Girls?Went there again a couple days later and was greeted by Leena again. Same story to start but she starting with roaming hands and teasing a little quicker this time. After the flip she came right out and asked me if I wanted to f*ck this time. She's too thick for me but I played along a little and asked her how much. She said $1. 6 Wow! I told her that was too much money. I thought she might counter offer and I was actually a bit nervous that she would because I really didn't want FS with her. Just too thick for me. But, no counter offer and she just grabbed the oil and didn't miss a beat. She tried to get me off quick and I told her to slow down and she did. She actually took her time and extended the pleasure nicely.

So, FS can be had the I'm just not looking for it. I want to lay back, relax and not have to do the work.

Eq Twink
12-17-11, 10:51
I have been to M-1 more times than I can remember. Along with DT, The place that used to be on Dequindere and 12, 9 and Beech, Best Massage on Telegraph, Magic on Lahser. Etc etc. He is probably telling the truth.

I had the SAME experience about 4 days ago. I walked in and 3 women were laughing like crazy when I walked in. I thought it would be a good experience so when the young mamasan left, I layed down undraped to get ready. The old massage lady comes in just as described, laughed, got a towel and then covered me up. Started asking the usual "What do you do for work" and gave my usual reply.

Either way, his experience is extremely accurate. Could there be extras? Sure. Do I care and will I go back; absolutely not! Even the young one is very average looking. Their clothing is completely plain and nothing stands out even regarding the younger one. Oh well, the massage is Decent but not worth 80 bucks. Very strange experience and I have been to them all. The place is also very very warm; uncomfortably so.At least you guys are getting in the door!

I've stopped by and get told to come back in half hour, fourt minutes, etc.

Come back and get told someone else came before you. Come back later.

Ferk that. I'll go back to Sunrise before I try this place again.

Member #4638
12-17-11, 14:36
Eq Twink; you aren't missing anything. Actually sunrise is the one place I haven't been to in the Metro area. I hear there is one good looking girl there. I went there about 6 years ago and was greeted by an OK women but the area just didn't feel right to me and I am very familiar with the triangle; just didn't want to leave my car outside the building for an hour. Haven't been to m-1 in about 3 years either but from the sound of it; I don't think I will be going there anytime soon. Annie and Moon just haven't been replaced and the quality has gone down hill. I will not ever go back to Nice. Probably one of the poorer visits I have been to.

If you want a decent massage and range of menu options I find Candy at DT to be outstanding.

At least you guys are getting in the door!

I've stopped by and get told to come back in half hour, fourt minutes, etc.

Come back and get told someone else came before you. Come back later.

Ferk that. I'll go back to Sunrise before I try this place again.

Member #4638
12-18-11, 01:22
Well I decided to try the one place I haven't visited. I went to the Sunrise spa. I'm comfortable in bad areas and can handle myself well but you really need to be careful in the triangle; especially with poor parking. I decided to try out sunrise at night; watched my six. Anywho.

50 for the hour was quoted for me which seemed decent. I gave Naomi 60 and never got the change. Naomi has a very pretty face and a nice set of small C's. Unfortunately she was very rushing which I have heard before. Total bill for the massage and CFS CBJ was 160. If she didn't fake it so badly it would be worth it for her. She is above average from what I have seen at M1, DT, Best, ACU, et al. Massage was average and I walked away happy but feeling a bit let down by the ho hum service.

Eq Twink
12-18-11, 11:45
Are you black? M1 is known for not accepting black clientele.No, if you check my posting history here you will see that I'm primarily an AMP guy and have been to most of them in the area. I've been trying to go to this place just because it's there, not because I expect a world class performance. It isn't like this is the first AMP that has done this when busy. They were full up when I stopped and then took the next guy in. Not that big a deal, but I don't have to like it.

Wiggles0923
12-18-11, 13:44
The most I have had to pay at that place for FS, CBJ, and massage is 160. The other lady is about the same age but a little thinner.

Went there again a couple days later and was greeted by Leena again. Same story to start but she starting with roaming hands and teasing a little quicker this time. After the flip she came right out and asked me if I wanted to f*ck this time. She's too thick for me but I played along a little and asked her how much. She said $1. 6 Wow! I told her that was too much money. I thought she might counter offer and I was actually a bit nervous that she would because I really didn't want FS with her. Just too thick for me. But, no counter offer and she just grabbed the oil and didn't miss a beat. She tried to get me off quick and I told her to slow down and she did. She actually took her time and extended the pleasure nicely.

So, FS can be had the I'm just not looking for it. I want to lay back, relax and not have to do the work.

Mystery Date
12-18-11, 15:44
Not that big a deal, but I don't have to like it.Exactly, no shortage of w*s in this town and no need to kiss ass to get your rocks off.

Hugh Jorgan
12-19-11, 17:06
Looking for info on Cat and JoJo that advertises in the BP, I wondered how it went and what kind of mileage you could get.

Thanks

Det313
12-20-11, 09:20
Hey look in BP section, some good info on both!

Looking for info on Cat and JoJo that advertises in the BP, I wondered how it went and what kind of mileage you could get.

Thanks

Member #4590
12-20-11, 14:29
Any info on the following would be greatly appreciated. I will then TOFTT. Her pics are hot.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-55/6127999

More Thrills
12-20-11, 16:13
Any info on the following would be greatly appreciated. I will then TOFTT. Her pics are hot.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-55/6127999KittyChaser010 reviewed both in BP forum. I'd give you the direct links but I don't know how so you'll have to scroll back a few pages on that forum.

Cat on 12/3. Favorable.

JoJo on 11/26. Not so favorable

Funsl
12-20-11, 17:46

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-55/6127999Grt massage. Not a kid (over 50, but so am I) , but you'll leave happy. No extras beyond HE that I know. Let me know if I'm wrong. Add. 35 for w / o the lingerie. (cancer survivor, means one side reconstructed if that troubles you.

MojoFallin
12-20-11, 19:46
Hadn't been to Hawaii in quite a while but the reports coming out drew me in. Seen Mickie, hadn't seen her in long time. GREAT time she is truly a gem in central michigan. Like the other posters have said she is very uninhibited and game for almost anything. (not sure of Greek). Great body, natural chest, great butt. What's not to love? She rivals Wan / Shampoo from M1. I'd like to get the two of them together at the same time for a WWF style Texas cage match with me as the opponent!

TwistedBrother
12-20-11, 20:48
You should post this in the Lansing forum (not that it's any new info to us, LOL).

Hadn't been to Hawaii in quite a while but the reports coming out drew me in. Seen Mickie, hadn't seen her in long time. GREAT time she is truly a gem in central michigan. Like the other posters have said she is very uninhibited and game for almost anything. (not sure of Greek). Great body, natural chest, great butt. What's not to love? She rivals Wan / Shampoo from M1. I'd like to get the two of them together at the same time for a WWF style Texas cage match with me as the opponent!

TwistedBrother
12-20-11, 20:49
Um, no offense, but if someone gives you "info," how are you TOFTT? The definition of TOFTT is being the first poster to see and review someone, not following on someone else's recommendation.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-jojo-55/6127999

MojoFallin
12-20-11, 22:08
You should post this in the Lansing forum (not that it's any new info to us, LOL).You're right, brother. My apologies. Like I said I don't get to Lansing often. I usually just post Detroit as a habit.

Buddy11
12-21-11, 21:36
Checked this place out a couple weeks back downtown. Stand up shower with assistance. Had a girl who said she was from New York. HJ on the flip with generous roaming. 60 for half an hour + tip.

JoesParty
12-22-11, 08:56
Checked this place out a couple weeks back downtown. Stand up shower with assistance. Had a girl who said she was from New York. HJ on the flip with generous roaming. 60 for half an hour + tip.Well, shit, I was there yesterday and wasn't nearly as lucky. Weirdest experience ever in an AMP for me. A very attractive girl, Korean, maybe, let me in and took my $80 for the hour. She offered a sauna, not a shower, but I declined, as I was on my lunch hour. Sounds like I should have said yes.

She left to let me undress, and that's when things got weird. A different lady comes back-an older, less attractive one. At this point, I'm disappointed but willing to give her a chance. She drapes me and starts a very hard massage. So hard I almost made her stop. After about 15 minutes, she stops on her own, whispers something unintelligible in my ear, and leaves. I have no idea what is going on. After a minute, she comes back with the original girl, who tells me that she needs to "teach" the older one how to do massage and asks if it's ok if they are both in the room. I say sure, not knowing what to expect. Eventually, they're speaking Korean (?) to each other, and I'm getting a 4-hand massage. The younger one, whose English is good, is joking with me about it. But they both kept taking turns leaving the room for brief periods of time. I was getting very nervous and was trying to keep an eye on my belongings, as the door was constantly opening and closing.

Eventually, the older one left and the younger one finish the massage. She kept taking the draping off, then putting it back on. Decent massage, but so very weird. No HE. Maybe I'll go back in hopes that she remembers me.

Member #5483
12-22-11, 13:36
Grt massage. Not a kid (over 50, but so am I) , but you'll leave happy. No extras beyond HE that I know. Let me know if I'm wrong. Add. 35 for w / o the lingerie. (cancer survivor, means one side reconstructed if that troubles you.If you check the picks-"she" has her adams apple covered. But, more important, is the shot of the hand-ring appears longer than index finger-this is a very good indicator of a male (females the index is almost always equal to or longer than ring finger). Not trying to be a dick, but the "missing" breast could be incomplete m2f tran-male."She" does look kinda manly in one pick IMO, but again just my 2c. Be careful out there bruthas.

Namb1
12-22-11, 16:35
I had a dream about going to A-Acu. The place reminded me of the place on Middlebelt in westland, and the girl working even reminded me of someone I saw there. They tried to drape but I took it off and threw it on the floor. During the massage she tried cracking my back and I stopped her immediately knowing she's not a chiropractor. Then my back hurt for the next 3 days but I don't think it was anything too serious. During the flip she tried draping again and I had to refuse. It took some convincing to finish and it was very weird she put a towel over my clothes (maybe she thought I could be recording?). It definitely wasn't as good as most other places and cost. 6 plus optional tip.

Toledo Guy
12-22-11, 17:10
Paid a visit here Wednesday evening. This is an independent Chinese girl probably in her later 30s working out of her apartment. It is pretty much a rub and tug with the HE a given. I don't think anything more would ever be available, she kept fully clothed at all times in a blouse and stretch slacks but allowed surface roaming without any expression or reaction. She is an OK looking girl a bit on the thick side with a firm body. She speaks ok English but doesn't do much talking, maybe because I didn't do much talking. She apparently lives with her mother who is likely in her 60s+ who I only saw on the way out. Half hour was 40 and full 60, I tipped 20 only because of the holiday and I didn't have anything smaller. She didn't expect anything and was thankful.

I would likely repeat since it is safe and clean with no hassle, enjoyable massage and I didn't feel rushed.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-relaxing-oriental-massage-33/7619657

Monger2
12-22-11, 19:17
If you check the picks-"she" has her adams apple covered. But, more important, is the shot of the hand-ring appears longer than index finger-this is a very good indicator of a male (females the index is almost always equal to or longer than ring finger). Not trying to be a dick, but the "missing" breast could be incomplete m2f tran-male."She" does look kinda manly in one pick IMO, but again just my 2c. Be careful out there bruthas.You are quite wrong. I've seen her and she is smokin' hot. Well worth the visit!

Member #5483
12-23-11, 23:41
You are quite wrong. I've seen her and she is smokin' hot. Well worth the visit!No disrespect intended bra. I'm not sure the second pic is the most flattering IMO and with the marvels of modern gender change surgery, have to be careful that all. Happy rolling.

BenjaminSkully
12-25-11, 02:52
You are quite wrong. I've seen her and she is smokin' hot. Well worth the visit!You thinking she is "hot" is exactly why people have to be careful about taking advice regarding providers. The word "hot" in my opinion only applies to someone who is way above average. I don't throw that word around easily. You, myself, and everyone else on here need to adopt the point scale. 1-5 for body 1-5 face with a total of a 10 possible. With this scale "hot" I would think would be a 9-10. Can you get better looking than hot? I could be wrong you may be really into that type you or you may be a 60 yr old dood so she's younger than you and gets your little man going but for real dood don't say she's hot. Pretty sure 95% if not more would disagree with you.

Let's start the scale movement

Kwakaz1100
12-26-11, 19:21
I think you just saw Anna, the young one is the Chinese mamasan who only gives HJ, maybe nude if she trusts you. The older Chinese women who work there are the ones that might give FS, again if the young one trusts you she will give the signal to the older woman. Anna is the voice on the phone for 3 or 4 locations.

Paid a visit here Wednesday evening. This is an independent Chinese girl probably in her later 30s working out of her apartment. It is pretty much a rub and tug with the HE a given. I don't think anything more would ever be available, she kept fully clothed at all times in a blouse and stretch slacks but allowed surface roaming without any expression or reaction. She is an OK looking girl a bit on the thick side with a firm body. She speaks ok English but doesn't do much talking, maybe because I didn't do much talking. She apparently lives with her mother who is likely in her 60s+ who I only saw on the way out. Half hour was 40 and full 60, I tipped 20 only because of the holiday and I didn't have anything smaller. She didn't expect anything and was thankful.

I would likely repeat since it is safe and clean with no hassle, enjoyable massage and I didn't feel rushed.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-relaxing-oriental-massage-33/7619657

Funsl
12-27-11, 11:13
If you check the picks-"she" has her adams apple covered. But, more important, is the shot of the hand-ring appears longer than index finger-this is a very good indicator of a male (females the index is almost always equal to or longer than ring finger). Not trying to be a dick, but the "missing" breast could be incomplete m2f tran-male."She" does look kinda manly in one pick IMO, but again just my 2c. Be careful out there bruthas.Upon my careful wandering "exam", definitely not a TG.

Horn Dog Too
12-27-11, 17:20
Christmas eve afternoon. A great workout, so I decided a Christmas present to myself was in order. I called and "the voice" said only "Nancy" is working today. OK, make a 2; 00pm appt and head on over.

I'm greeted by a nice lady who said her name was Leena. OK so I head back with Nancy / Leena and I think she has been mentioned as the one who doesn't pull down her top, but lets the hands roam. I thought she was quite pleasant looking but with my face down in the head rest. Who cares?

I told her I wanted a hard massage, and she complied. Extremely good, worked out a lot of kinks. Teased the boys at the end of the massage.

At the flip, she started right in with a very pleasant HE. Nothing else offered or asked for. A nice clean up and I'm out the door in 57 minutes. Went to the house, fell asleep in the chair watching football. What a great day!

Member #4206
12-29-11, 01:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hawaiian-massagecall-me-today-and-allow-me-to-pamper-you/6254443

Member #4085
12-29-11, 12:02
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hawaiian-massagecall-me-today-and-allow-me-to-pamper-you/6254443I will tell you first hand that the woman in that the picture of the woman in the ad is NOT her! Do a search on her. I wrote a fairly detailed review on her almost a year ago. For one thing, while giving the massage she never shuts up. That alone should give you an indication of what you're getting in to. I would never use her again.

Member #4085
12-29-11, 12:22
Had a dream I went to Broadway Wellness on Broadway in Detroit last Wed. Night. Got there about 6:30. Walked in and a cute girl named "linda" (yeah right) led me to the first room past the lobby. She was probably in her mid to late 30's. Asked how long I was going to stay, told her 1 hour, so I hand over. 80. She told me to get undressed and lay face down on table. Room was nice, a little chilly at first. She came in and started working on my back, then arms and legs and butt. She had a towel over the part of me she wasn't working on. She kept talking to another girl through the door every 5 minutes or so. After about 25 minutes said to her," do you want to invite your friend in and maybe do a 4 hand massage"? She says to me, really? I said yes, I will give her. 40 to help you with the rest of the massage. She said ok, wait 1 minute. So in walks this girl named Sunny. I've seen her before somewhere, couldn't remember where. So they both started working on me and a few minutes later the towel comes off. They both started making passes at my ass and balls (I'm still face down) and they both started giggling when they would play down there. They ask me to flip over. As soon as I got comfortable I started reaching around to play with Linda's backside. As soon as I did that, she oiled up my guy and stoked it very long and slow. I kept reaching up to play with Sonny's tits, first over the shirt, then under. She finally undid her bra and dropped those tits right in my face! By now I'm ready to explode, and I kept trying to hold back, but all the excitement and attention just wouldn't stay in. POW! That was it, tension released! They cleaned me up nice and did a little more massage once I sat up. Sonny left. By the way, Sonny was mid forties and not as cute as Linda but had a nice rack. When linda came back, I gave her the. 40 for Sonny and gave linda another. 20. 140 out the door isn't cheap but I was there for well over an hour and the front door never opened until I left. Maybe I'll go back to see if more can be had.

Jf Woodmack
12-29-11, 14:42
I've been to this place on 2 occasions in the past month. Both experiences were very good. Met with an older (mid 40's) Asian woman named Leena. She is very personable and her Engllish is fairly decent. No communication problems at all. First time I asked for a half hour for $.40 and was enjoying myself so much I extended the visit to one hour. Leena had to make a call for approval and she was glad to do so. While I was on my stomach, I decided to let the fingers do the walking and this was met with a very cute giggle. I was allowed to roam to my heart's content OTC. On the flip, she allowed my roaming hands to continue UTC and eventually the top and bottoms came off. She had nice firm breasts (full B) with great puffy nipples that were standing at attention. These were available for kissing and to this point, no request for additional $$$ had been made. Finally she asked if I wanted FS. I did but I explained that I only had $.45. She grabbbed the jimmy hat, slapped it on and told me to "bring more $$$ next time". I was floored since last time I looked it wasn't my birthday. Maybe she couldn't resist my charm, but for whatever reason we were doing the deed and it was good. CG to Doggy and I was done. On my next trip, I opted for the full hour and got a top shelf massage that included my toes and fingers and a little brush back by the boys while I was on my back. On the flip she asked what I wanted and told her that I wanted only the massage and HJ. Asked if I could have access to those killer nipples and and was granted, as well as limited access to the honey pot. Gave her an extra $.20 and got a very intense and slow HJ. Would repeat in a minute. My advice is to all of you is to plead poverty, it seemed to work for me. Times are tough for these ladies as well.

Good luck to you all.

Member #4590
12-29-11, 15:52
I've been to this place on 2 occasions in the past month. Both experiences were very good. Met with an older (mid 40's) Asian woman named Leena. She is very personable and her Engllish is fairly decent. No communication problems at all. First time I asked for a half hour for $.40 and was enjoying myself so much I extended the visit to one hour. Leena had to make a call for approval and she was glad to do so. While I was on my stomach, I decided to let the fingers do the walking and this was met with a very cute giggle. I was allowed to roam to my heart's content OTC. On the flip, she allowed my roaming hands to continue UTC and eventually the top and bottoms came off. She had nice firm breasts (full B) with great puffy nipples that were standing at attention. These were available for kissing and to this point, no request for additional $$$ had been made. Finally she asked if I wanted FS. I did but I explained that I only had $.45. She grabbbed the jimmy hat, slapped it on and told me to "bring more $$$ next time". I was floored since last time I looked it wasn't my birthday. Maybe she couldn't resist my charm, but for whatever reason we were doing the deed and it was good. CG to Doggy and I was done. On my next trip, I opted for the full hour and got a top shelf massage that included my toes and fingers and a little brush back by the boys while I was on my back. On the flip she asked what I wanted and told her that I wanted only the massage and HJ. Asked if I could have access to those killer nipples and and was granted, as well as limited access to the honey pot. Gave her an extra $.20 and got a very intense and slow HJ. Would repeat in a minute. My advice is to all of you is to plead poverty, it seemed to work for me. Times are tough for these ladies as well.

Good luck to you all.Name and location of AMP please.

Jf Woodmack
12-29-11, 16:21
Name and location of AMP please.Relax and enjoy this all natural way to relieve pain

Soft touch deep tissue and wonderful relaxing massages.

In a clean quiet enviroment with comfy massage table and.

Hot steamy towels.

There's no rush.

On WAYNE Road near

Open 9am-9pm all week

Call:734-334-7903

Poster's age: 33.

Skifreak
12-31-11, 10:49
I know there have been some post on this bit has anyone been there resent? I have seen good and bad for a nice quick relaxing visit. It's not far from me and was going to try it out but wanted to get some newer Intel if possible. Cya all.

Bobby9999
12-31-11, 11:03
I know there have been some post on this bit has anyone been there resent? I have seen good and bad for a nice quick relaxing visit. It's not far from me and was going to try it out but wanted to get some newer Intel if possible. Cya all.Not worth it. I've been there three times and two of those were very disappointing. Not going back.

NastyNardo
12-31-11, 16:19
I know there have been some post on this bit has anyone been there resent? I have seen good and bad for a nice quick relaxing visit. It's not far from me and was going to try it out but wanted to get some newer Intel if possible. Cya all.Been there a few times in the past few weeks. Always got a good massage worth the money right theee. Got a happy ending when I saw a lady for the second time. Last time I went new lady asked if "he" could get some attention too. Got shot down. I assume with regular visits and a decent level of comfort with the ladies it os possible everytime. Going to try to be a little more agressive next time. But the massage itself is definately worth it.

Roxtar1011
12-31-11, 17:35
Once again, visited Chinese Massage in Westland. Wayne Road. Between Warren and Joy in the Holiday Plaza strip mall. Its $.7 for the hour, as usual I hand over $ and say "no change". You get the full hour with a nice HJ at the end. You may think that's a lot to pay, but the massage is always fantastic and that's what I look for in an AMP, a really nice massage (not just someone slapping oil on you until its time to finish) followed by a nice ending. And the girls there are anything but chatty, which is another plus. I'm not there for conversation, I'm there to relax. The last time I went, she draped a towel over me which I didn't like. I told her right away that I didn't need a towel and she removed it. I like this place and I plan on repeating several times.

Skifreak
01-01-12, 01:13
I have tried to go there several times and they always seem to be closed early. Maybe I am just not going at the right time. But on a happier note found a place on 7 mile in livonia that was happy to take my business at 9 pm. It was around midlebelt I think in a basement of an office building. But left with a smile and feeling good.

Once again, visited Chinese Massage in Westland. Wayne Road. Between Warren and Joy in the Holiday Plaza strip mall. Its $.7 for the hour, as usual I hand over $ and say "no change". You get the full hour with a nice HJ at the end. You may think that's a lot to pay, but the massage is always fantastic and that's what I look for in an AMP, a really nice massage (not just someone slapping oil on you until its time to finish) followed by a nice ending. And the girls there are anything but chatty, which is another plus. I'm not there for conversation, I'm there to relax. The last time I went, she draped a towel over me which I didn't like. I told her right away that I didn't need a towel and she removed it. I like this place and I plan on repeating several times.

JB4523
01-02-12, 17:26
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2779440395.html

Seen these posts for a while. They have several different ladies there. I've looked everywhere and can't find one review on this place or their ladies. Am interested in making an appointment, but trying to see if anyone has been there before and could let me know how it is.

Thanks

Carlisle321
01-04-12, 17:36
Anyone hit up DT recently? Thinking about heading there next week.

Thanks in advance

Member #4638
01-04-12, 21:11
Anyone hit up DT recently? Thinking about heading there next week.

Thanks in advanceBeen there a few months ago. Candy was working. She gave me one of the best massages I have had in my life and I have had a lot. I would honestly go back just for the massage. Lasted the whole hour (forgot what I paid. 70?). Extra ben for a CBJ which was not really happy about. She has a great body but very flat ass like a lot of asians do. Extras seem to be negotiable but still expensive but the massage is absolutely outstanding. She even cracked my neck and back just like a chiropractor would.

Good luck.

Skifreak
01-05-12, 01:23
Stopped in on Monday said to busy, so went back on wed. Went in and was greater by a nice looking lady with nice rack and tight shirt on. She took me back and said she will be right back. When she came back placed a large towel over me and started massage. It seemed like it was going to be a good one was hitting all the right spots and did the tickle a few times. On the flip she kept the towel on and she could see I was saying Hi. But then I was told massage was over. I removed towel and asked for some more. She giggled and said she does not know what I was talking about. Shit WTF. Should of just gone to regular place but decided to try some place else. Well who knows if I will go back again.

Kenzowilluta
01-05-12, 04:37
Has anyone tried this lady?

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy/7649430

http://www.MassageForBalance.com

Michigan Guy
01-05-12, 11:16
Stopped by at M-1 yesterday after failing to find the massage parlor in Livonia on 7 mile near Middlebelt as mentioned by another poster. There was a place called "Chinese Relaxation" but the door was locked and no phone number could be found.

Anyhow, at M-1 Tutu shows up, does the table shower, then starts her "massage" for a couple minutes before telling me to flip over and then starts a CBJ. Never had the cover at this stage at M-1 before. Was not pleased but figured if she's doing it maybe it's for a reason. Then shifted to CFS cowgirl.

Not sure if anyone new is working there or not. Mamasan didn't ask me who I wanted, just took cash and left. I know someone else was working because another Monger came in right after me and left just before me.

Traveled thru the triangle also. Didn't see any activity at all.

Stay safe out there.

Michigan Guy.

Member #4638
01-05-12, 13:17
Stopped in on Monday said to busy, so went back on wed. Went in and was greater by a nice looking lady with nice rack and tight shirt on. She took me back and said she will be right back. When she came back placed a large towel over me and started massage. It seemed like it was going to be a good one was hitting all the right spots and did the tickle a few times. On the flip she kept the towel on and she could see I was saying Hi. But then I was told massage was over. I removed towel and asked for some more. She giggled and said she does not know what I was talking about. Shit WTF. Should of just gone to regular place but decided to try some place else. Well who knows if I will go back again.Everyone is reporting that and has been. That place is worthless right now.

Kidcudi09
01-05-12, 14:30
I miss the days of AE and EV because I remember seeing reviews about Rhonda. I couldn't find anything on this site through the search feature. Anybody have a review of Rhonda at Pressure Point massage. I have a feeling it is purely legit. Hoping to get some info before this evening.

- Cudi.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-meet-your-kneads/7364375

FindingGold
01-05-12, 16:26
Everyone is reporting that and has been. That place is worthless right now.I've had two good trips to Acu. Got what I was looking for without having to ask. Had the same woman both times, but I saw two there last time that met the description here. If they started offering more than straight he I would be there every day. Triangle has been so dead that the AMPs have been my only source for entertainment.

Kidcudi09
01-05-12, 17:30
Disregard my last request. After doing another search, I remembered that she went by the name Lee a couple of years ago. Based on the reviews, I'll pass.

I miss the days of AE and EV because I remember seeing reviews about Rhonda. I couldn't find anything on this site through the search feature. Anybody have a review of Rhonda at Pressure Point massage. I have a feeling it is purely legit. Hoping to get some info before this evening.

- Cudi.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-meet-your-kneads/7364375

JB4523
01-05-12, 18:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/variety-tandems-singles-discreet-relax-35/5419909

Real interested, but can't find one review anywhere? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Klala
01-05-12, 20:08
Stopped by at M-1 yesterday after failing to find the massage parlor in Livonia on 7 mile near Middlebelt as mentioned by another poster. There was a place called "Chinese Relaxation" but the door was locked and no phone number could be found.

Anyhow, at M-1 Tutu shows up, does the table shower, then starts her "massage" for a couple minutes before telling me to flip over and then starts a CBJ. Never had the cover at this stage at M-1 before. Was not pleased but figured if she's doing it maybe it's for a reason. Then shifted to CFS cowgirl.

Not sure if anyone new is working there or not. Mamasan didn't ask me who I wanted, just took cash and left. I know someone else was working because another Monger came in right after me and left just before me.

Traveled thru the triangle also. Didn't see any activity at all.

Stay safe out there.

Michigan Guy.How's Tutu look? I heard she's a little heavy or thick? I've seen Shampoo, I don't know if there's a new BeBe or not?

Member #5462
01-06-12, 06:24
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/variety-tandems-singles-discreet-relax-35/5419909

Real interested, but can't find one review anywhere? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.Google the phone # and you will find reviews.

John3030
01-06-12, 08:33
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feeling-a-little-restless-lexi-will-leave-you-breathless-30/5438044

There are 2 reviews on ER that seem ok but I'm not a paying customer there so I can't read them.The reviews for Lexi look good, anyone visit her and do you know if she works weekends too? I may give her a shot tomorrow.

Horn Dog Too
01-06-12, 13:35
Had occasion to visit Leena / Nancy again on Tuesday afternoon. Only one word comes to mind. Aaaaahhhhhh. Last time I'll review her. I'll continue visiting whenever I can, and only post a review if I have the services of someone new. However, she is really good.

Roxtar1011
01-08-12, 13:59
I couldn't find any info in the forum on this one. Has anyone been there?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-_-best-pretty-asian-girl-massage-734-525-4141/7661014

If nobody has any info, I may have to TOFTT. I just don't want to waste my time if someone else already has.

Peter North 9
01-08-12, 15:57
Had occasion to visit Leena / Nancy again on Tuesday afternoon. Only one word comes to mind. Aaaaahhhhhh. Last time I'll review her. I'll continue visiting whenever I can, and only post a review if I have the services of someone new. However, she is really good.Have to agree with Horn Dog as well. Saw Leena this past week. Great hand skills, and awesome tease skills. Other posts also accurate, certainly in MILF category. If you are looking for a young hard-body, look elsewhere. Otherwise, Leena is very nice, and aims to please.

BryGuy
01-08-12, 19:31

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-_-best-pretty-asian-girl-massage-734-525-4141/7661014

If nobody has any info, I may have to TOFTT. I just don't want to waste my time if someone else already has.If your looking for more than a massage. This will be a waste of time. No extras. Straight up massage than your done.

BryGuy
01-08-12, 19:42

Good luck to you all.Where is this place in Romulus?

GostRider
01-10-12, 15:45
Seen a couple add on BP and toftt. North of 21 on Vandyke it pretty close so I figured what the hell was greeted at the door by a mid 30s to early 40s girl named sandy, asian girl named sandy thought that was funny. Anyway she is about 5"5 120 with sum fake see's massage was pretty good not the best draping was optional I went with no during the massage she kept whispering " I don't want any problems" and I said no problems then she had me flip started to massage my front and my boys she pops her top and put warm oil in my hand I'm thinking at this point she going to what me to jack off or something and was like hell no what's this for? She pulls down her pants and for me I was like hell yeah then she gave me BBBJ for a little bit while I got to play with her ginner she then leaves the room and come back with a pice of serran wrap and put it on my junk I was laughing I told her to unwrap me and continue and she did with no probs she was cool I think it was. 6 or. 80 for the half not the hottest asian sha'mpoo looks better but not a bad experience Whould repeat being so close to home.

As always brother's say safe

Rock1970
01-11-12, 12:30
Stop at Pine Tree Spa last week, this was my 2nd visit. First visit got a HJ but she was reluctant, I went back cause she said if I got an hour massage it would be better. On this trip I seen two older females but no sign of the female I had the first time. I opted for an hour massage, don't remember her name but she was in her mid 40s and average looking. She gave a great massage with no hint of extras. She spent most the time on my backside, when she flip me I started to feel around a little but nothing in return. While getting dress she was helping and I started touching her and she just smiled and stepped back. I mention next time maybe we can have more fun but I don't think that will happen. I think it depends who you get her if any extras will happen. Typical pricing 40/30min 60 / hr.

JoesParty
01-11-12, 14:41
Where is this place in Romulus?I-94 at Wayne Road. They advertise on BP. You must call ahead, as it is not your average storefront kind of place. Easy scheduling. I highly recommend.

TwistedBrother
01-12-12, 11:49
she then leaves the room and come back with a pice of serran wrap and put it on my junk I was laughing I told her to unwrap me and continue and she did with no probs she was coolFunny! What an amateur, but sounded like it was still good. Saran wrap! I've had that once or twice, too. So lame.

Stanley31
01-12-12, 15:02
Seen a couple add on BP and toftt. North of 21 on Vandyke it pretty close so I figured what the hell was greeted at the door by a mid 30s to early 40s girl named sandy, asian girl named sandy thought that was funny. Anyway she is about 5"5 120 with sum fake see's massage was pretty good not the best draping was optional I went with no during the massage she kept whispering " I don't want any problems" and I said no problems then she had me flip started to massage my front and my boys she pops her top and put warm oil in my hand I'm thinking at this point she going to what me to jack off or something and was like hell no what's this for? She pulls down her pants and for me I was like hell yeah then she gave me BBBJ for a little bit while I got to play with her ginner she then leaves the room and come back with a pice of serran wrap and put it on my junk I was laughing I told her to unwrap me and continue and she did with no probs she was cool I think it was. 6 or. 80 for the half not the hottest asian sha'mpoo looks better but not a bad experience Whould repeat being so close to home.

As always brother's say safeJust wondering is "Shelby Health Spa" the name of the place? I've been trying to search for it and can't come up with anything under that name. Thanks!

Levenosky
01-12-12, 22:28
I-94 at Wayne Road. They advertise on BP. You must call ahead, as it is not your average storefront kind of place. Easy scheduling. I highly recommend.I searched BP but the one that is in the area has a disconnected number in the ad.

Tremolo
01-13-12, 10:10
Just wondering is "Shelby Health Spa" the name of the place? I've been trying to search for it and can't come up with anything under that name. Thanks!There are several massage spas in that area. All on Van Dyke Road.

Sonia Spa.

Van Dyke Spa.

Cozy Spa (New place. I think this is the one mentioned in recent review?)

Day Spa.

I think there is another one up there nearby as well. They all offer extras, and they all are within a few miles of one another, on Van Dyke. All are south of 21 mile Road though. Not exactly sure which place this is in the recent review on here. They all offer similar experiences though. I've had fun times at Sonia and Van Dyke Spas. Haven't been to Cozy Spa, but it looks pretty good from the ads and from what reviews I've seen.

Rock1970
01-13-12, 10:12
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-asian-massage-33/7760561

Called ahead and setup appt. Location is at I94 and Wayne Road. When you call they will give you the address. Arrived and there was two females, wasnt offered a choice who I could see. She (Leena) showed me back to a room with a massage table. She gives a good massage, as she was massaging I let my hands roam which I felt was welcomed. While face down she started to tease a little touching the boys a little thats when I took the towel off that she placed on me. SHe teased for a little bit before having me turn over. Thats when she started to massage me and she had no problem with my hands roaming under her cloths. Ended with a HJ with no mention of extra $. She made it sound like next time there might be even more fun. After dressed I gave her a tip and she seem very appreciative of it, I was surprise she was not standing there with her hand out looking for a tip.

Overall it was a good visit I will repeat. I would say she is in her 30s, nice looking but would like to try the other female next time she was little better looking.

Normal rates 40/30min 60 / hr

NastyNardo
01-13-12, 11:39
Stop at Pine Tree Spa last week, this was my 2nd visit. First visit got a HJ but she was reluctant, I went back cause she said if I got an hour massage it would be better. On this trip I seen two older females but no sign of the female I had the first time. I opted for an hour massage, don't remember her name but she was in her mid 40s and average looking. She gave a great massage with no hint of extras. She spent most the time on my backside, when she flip me I started to feel around a little but nothing in return. While getting dress she was helping and I started touching her and she just smiled and stepped back. I mention next time maybe we can have more fun but I don't think that will happen. I think it depends who you get her if any extras will happen. Typical pricing 40/30min 60 / hr.Yeah I don't know what happened to the other lady. I'm going. To stop going until I see some intel that things have changed. Don't get me wrong if you want just the massage go for it, bit any extras are out of the question it seems. I was kind of enjoying the convinience of not having to make an appointment and just being able to walk in. Oh well.

Stanley31
01-14-12, 06:10
There are several massage spas in that area. All on Van Dyke Road.

Sonia Spa.

Van Dyke Spa.

Day Spa.

I think there is another one up there nearby as well. They all offer extras, and they all are within a few miles of one another, on Van Dyke. All are south of 21 mile Road though. Not exactly sure which place this is in the recent review on here. They all offer similar experiences though. I've had fun times at Sonia and Van Dyke Spas. Haven't been to Cozy Spa, but it looks pretty good from the ads and from what reviews I've seen.I've been to Cozy Spa a couple times now and both times have been pretty good. Table showers are nice, massages have been pretty good as well. Both times ended nicely, when I ask if they could "finish", they ask me "it's ok?". I'll try the other places.

BryGuy
01-14-12, 13:21
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-asian-massage-33/7760561

Called ahead and setup appt. Location is at I94 and Wayne Road. When you call they will give you the address. Arrived and there was two females, wasnt offered a choice who I could see. She (Leena) showed me back to a room with a massage table. She gives a good massage, as she was massaging I let my hands roam which I felt was welcomed. While face down she started to tease a little touching the boys a little thats when I took the towel off that she placed on me. SHe teased for a little bit before having me turn over. Thats when she started to massage me and she had no problem with my hands roaming under her cloths. Ended with a HJ with no mention of extra $. She made it sound like next time there might be even more fun. After dressed I gave her a tip and she seem very appreciative of it, I was surprise she was not standing there with her hand out looking for a tip.

Overall it was a good visit I will repeat. I would say she is in her 30s, nice looking but would like to try the other female next time she was little better looking.

Normal rates 40/30min 60 / hrFinally checked this AMP out. It's really just a persons appt, but it has a nice setup with 2 rooms with prof massage tables and its very clean throughout.

I called ahead, made the appt and received the address. You have to be buzzed in after you push the appt #'s buzzer. Was met by a nice woman named Leena. She led me to the back room and told me to undress. I got the full hour option which was $60. She gives a very nice relaxing massage, once I flipped she massaged my legs and chest a bit, she than pointed at my crotch, which was draped at the time. She asked"you like being massaged there as well". I nodded and she removed the towel. She gave a great HJ and afterwards helped me dress.

Very nice time.

NaughtyMan
01-14-12, 15:23
I've been to Cozy Spa a couple times now and both times have been pretty good. Table showers are nice, massages have been pretty good as well. Both times ended nicely, when I ask if they could "finish", they ask me "it's ok?". I'll try the other places.I went to Cozy Spa recently and I had very good massage. The lady is around mid 30 or early 40. And the final HJ is also nice. And then she cleaned it up and then applied the hot towl. Overall a nice experience. The rate is. 8 for one hour massage. And I gave her. 2 for tip. She doesn't look very happy with. 2 tip. So my question is what usually the tip might be?

Tremolo
01-14-12, 23:34
I went to Cozy Spa recently and I had very good massage. The lady is around mid 30 or early 40. And the final HJ is also nice. And then she cleaned it up and then applied the hot towl. Overall a nice experience. The rate is. 8 for one hour massage. And I gave her. 2 for tip. She doesn't look very happy with. 2 tip. So my question is what usually the tip might be?$100 Total ($80 plus the $20 for tip) is pretty standard for a one hour full body massage with HJ finish. She might've looked unhappy with the tip, but that is what many guys pay for HJ. Actually, $80 is kind of pricey for one hour massage, so part of her tip is getting eaten up by their high massage price. You more commonly see $65 or $75 for one hour massage.

Anyway, if you want to be generous, you can tip $30 or $40 next time. However, if she only gave a standard HJ with no other extras (her nude, letting you roam, etc) then $100 total is fine. Obviously, the more options for fun she offers. The better tip you should consider giving.

Eq Twink
01-15-12, 10:23
$100 Total ($80 plus the $20 for tip) is pretty standard for a one hour full body massage with HJ finish. She might've looked unhappy with the tip, but that is what many guys pay for HJ. Actually, $80 is kind of pricey for one hour massage, so part of her tip is getting eaten up by their high massage price. You more commonly see $65 or $75 for one hour massage.

Anyway, if you want to be generous, you can tip $30 or $40 next time. However, if she only gave a standard HJ with no other extras (her nude, letting you roam, etc) then $100 total is fine. Obviously, the more options for fun she offers. The better tip you should consider giving.One of the things to remember about Cozy is that you get a table shower, so the $80 / hr is reasonable compared to the others in the area that charge $70 / hr w / o the table. I'll generally tip $20 if it was just a HJ and increase from there based on the amount of roaming that is allowed.

Tremolo
01-15-12, 15:45
One of the things to remember about Cozy is that you get a table shower, so the $80 / hr is reasonable compared to the others in the area that charge $70 / hr w / o the table. I'll generally tip $20 if it was just a HJ and increase from there based on the amount of roaming that is allowed.Table shower at Cozy? Sounds great! Yes, you are right. $80 is reasonable for TS and full one hour massage. I'd probably tip $20-$40 there. Based on the quality of service.

Namb1
01-15-12, 20:27
Had a dream about Broadway Wellness Center. Place was very nice. The girl I got was cuter than any other AMP I've been to before. I don't know how to spell it but her name was "guy". She had a tight body and a nice round butt. Most places I've been to before the girls were older and had flat butts. She didn't allow roaming but did a release. She told me there's 2 other girls that work there, I'm not sure if that meant at the time or in general. .60 for a half hour plus a. 20 tip.

Levenosky
01-15-12, 20:35
I tried this place yesterday. Other day when I called the number; verizon said it was was disconnected, however I got through finally. When I was there I mentioned it to her and she confirmed there was another person who mentioned the same, it was a problem with verizon.

I called her and confirmed a 60 minutes service for. 60. It was easy to get in there since its proximity to I-94. Decent (not the best) non draped massage with lot of brushing and teasing the boys. On the flip she asked whether I needed anything else. I said yes but I only have another. 20 more. I was offered a HJ and it was worth the extra 20. This lady (I don't know whether she was leena or the other girl) was around 40+ slightly thick. I might try again and see what else on shelf.

Smitty1234
01-16-12, 11:28
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/if-you-want-an-educated-massage-therapist/7653656

Anyone taken the trip to see this lady in Ferndale? She looks pretty hot, but there's the disclaimer of draping while on your back.

Namb1
01-16-12, 11:47
How was the massage? I'd be interested in a great massage from a nice looking girl even without extras.Mediocre. The weird thing that I've never had happen before in this dream was that she finished the massage afterwards so I got the full half hour.

Rocket Man
01-16-12, 12:32
I tried this place yesterday. Other day when I called the number; verizon said it was was disconnected, however I got through finally. When I was there I mentioned it to her and she confirmed there was another person who mentioned the same, it was a problem with verizon.

I called her and confirmed a 60 minutes service for. 60. It was easy to get in there since its proximity to I-94. Decent (not the best) non draped massage with lot of brushing and teasing the boys. On the flip she asked whether I needed anything else. I said yes but I only have another. 20 more. I was offered a HJ and it was worth the extra 20. This lady (I don't know whether she was leena or the other girl) was around 40+ slightly thick. I might try again and see what else on shelf.FYI CBBJ and CFS is available. She really gets into hte CFS too.

Rocket Man
01-16-12, 12:33

I called her and confirmed a 60 minutes service for. 60. It was easy to get in there since its proximity to I-94. Decent (not the best) non draped massage with lot of brushing and teasing the boys. On the flip she asked whether I needed anything else. I said yes but I only have another. 20 more. I was offered a HJ and it was worth the extra 20. This lady (I don't know whether she was leena or the other girl) was around 40+ slightly thick. I might try again and see what else on shelf.FYI CBJ and CFS is available. She really gets into hte CFS too.

Member #4085
01-16-12, 15:53
How was the massage? I'd be interested in a great massage from a nice looking girl even without extras.I wrote a report on this place a couple weeks ago.

GostRider
01-16-12, 19:50
There are several massage spas in that area. All on Van Dyke Road.

Sonia Spa.

Van Dyke Spa.

Day Spa.

I think there is another one up there nearby as well. They all offer extras, and they all are within a few miles of one another, on Van Dyke. All are south of 21 mile Road though. Not exactly sure which place this is in the recent review on here. They all offer similar experiences though. I've had fun times at Sonia and Van Dyke Spas. Haven't been to Cozy Spa, but it looks pretty good from the ads and from what reviews I've seen.Sorry for the confusion its called (day spa) big blue letters in a plaza by a lebiness market ceder vally which just recently moved. W side of Vandyke north of hall.

Member #4206
01-16-12, 21:19
Has anyone tried this provider, thankyou http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-a-really-great-experience-call-mekrystal-22/5816721

Mallard1
01-16-12, 23:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/if-you-want-an-educated-massage-therapist/7653656

Anyone taken the trip to see this lady in Ferndale? She looks pretty hot, but there's the disclaimer of draping while on your back.I thought about and even gave her a call flat asked if happy endings where available and she said no. So I thanked her for her time and kindly declined the appointment.

Ksolaris2000
01-17-12, 04:02

If nobody has any info, I may have to TOFTT. I just don't want to waste my time if someone else already has.I've known the owner pretty well now for a couple of years, she worked at two other legit places before opening this place. Although she let's my hands roam, I have never have gotten a HJ from her no matter how much I tried to talk her into it. I tried one of the other girls there a couple of times and she let me put my hands anywhere I wanted but totally ignored requests for a HE, like she didn't hear me. If anything is available then it's definately a YMMV but I don't think it is.

Namb1
01-17-12, 10:58
I just found that. How was the massage for you? Did they provide any type of shower before?

In my experience I have received excellent massages from Shampo at M1. Tutu and the other older thin lady were decent only. Magic was just decent as well. Sunrise I would not even consider a massage.

The best massage I've ever gotten by a longshot thought was from a lady I found on BP a couple years ago named Jodi. Total pro. Her site is totallyjodie. Com. Expensive, and only ended with a HJ for me but was simply amazing.There's a black girl in Northville that gives great massages. http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2804075487.html. I dreamed she provides finish but no roaming. Very friendly and very nice location.

Catapult
01-17-12, 21:30
Has anyone tried this provider, thankyou.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-a-really-great-experience-call-mekrystal-22/5816721Saw her a couple weeks ago. Friendly, pics are accurate, and she is hot. 80 for hhr, hands able to roam but only HJ / Russian finish. Going to try and work on that though.

Can be difficult to get a hold of, but for my money was worth the effort.

BadExample82
01-18-12, 02:27
According to Miss Krystal " I get tired of those 40yr olds" I am 26 and she seemed very please to actualy see me when I got there. I was ok with her appearance for what she is she is ok. I was more impressed that she wasnt into old guys like most of these BP providers are. BBBJ for 50 not bad for a lunch snack.

Smith11
01-18-12, 09:35
Has anyone been to Asian Spa Massage in Novi recently?

I stopped by there yesterday around lunch and the door was locked. I called their number and it went to voicemail. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Member #4206
01-18-12, 11:50
Do any of the people who post on this site find it unusal that I specifically asked about a provider and someone was nice enough to share there experience to have someone basically copy my name have only one post and say the provider is dogging out the older guys? I was wondering if I was the only one who thinks thats a little odd.

Tremolo
01-18-12, 12:21

I stopped by there yesterday around lunch and the door was locked. I called their number and it went to voicemail. Am I missing something?

ThanksI think that they recently got busted? It's a bummer. Sunny is a cool lady and the girls there were often pretty great.

BadExample82
01-18-12, 21:45
I thought it was a place to post reviews. I hardly believe I am the first guy to experience age, or race discrimination. Odd that my username is similar? Didn't know it was exclusive or in use."older guys"are stated in BP ads all the time.

Member #4199
01-19-12, 20:08
I thought it was a place to post reviews. I hardly believe I am the first guy to experience age, or race discrimination. Odd that my username is similar? Didn't know it was exclusive or in use."older guys"are stated in BP ads all the time.It is.

According to your post, I don't see how you "experienced" discrimination of any kind.

Odd? No, just kind of stupid and antagonistic. Especially when you consider the person you were responding to is the same person who's nick you hijacked.

What's your beef?

From what I've been told by a lot of girls over the years is that some don't want to see the younger guys because a majority of them are posers and or with an attitude. Also a big percentage of the over 40's are quick shots. B&G and they're gone. Everyone's happy. It's all they wanted in the first place. Why do you think the first rule is; When I'm done with you, get the fuck out of my car now. The older guys are also more appreciative and in a better financial position to sugar baby them or do favors for a minimal of being made to feel special to them. Of course that can lead to a bad case of save a hoe as well. And last, most older guys are just plain more mature. WE don't need to be posers.

BadExample82
01-19-12, 21:55
I did not experience any discrimination, just stating that a lot of providers on BP like to specify over 45. Refreshing to find a provider that enjoys the contrary. As far as taking a "nickname" didn't know it was in use. I am sure the $$$ I donated refected the approval.

Ksolaris2000
01-19-12, 23:25

ThanksYes, they were raided a while back, took all the girls out and where shut down for one night. The next day they were back open, don't know if they were charged with anything, but were told that their license would not be renewed.

Member #4206
01-20-12, 04:25
Thank you so much the for the support. It is odd that someone can't be more original enough to at least come up with there own nick name on USA sex guide to try and dog on us. I will look for this name and always remember what they are trying to do.

Thanks again.

Skipped
01-20-12, 12:42
So, I just left Broadway. Great massage. Fabulous. I got an older woman who still looked decent. Massage was draped and quite thorough. She even did the finger popping thing that Shampo does. Lotion on the feet too. She asked if I wanted a soft massage and took the cover off. Gave a HJ for a while until I politely stopped her. Hands were allowed to roam over the clothes. I wasn't really interested in just that so I just relaxed and enjoyed the massage. I saw a younger, hotter girl on my way out that was very friendly. I'll repeat based on the rub alone. 80 for the hour and I tipped 30.Plumber2.

Did I maybe miss something. You said you "stopped" her? Or did you mean you asked her to go nice and slow.

Just Wondering.

Skip

Levenosky
01-21-12, 00:35
I had to pick some one up from the airport so just called the same massage place on wayne. They were busy but agreed for a hh session. This time the moment she saw me (the same lady) she asked me how much I have with me. All I had was. 40 but she was kind of fine with it. 20 minutes massage and on the flip a decent CBJ to finish. But even before it started she was saying I have to leave in 2 minutes whether I finish or not. I had no choice but to agree (they said they were busy when I had called) tried to finish but did not happen. Some how it went for another 3 minutes I guess, before I finished. In total not a bad deal considering the kind of money and a clean safe place.

Chuka
01-21-12, 09:01
I've had only one massage each at M1 and DT Health, but so far I think DT gives a better and more thorough massage, for approximately the same price. The DT masseuse did all pricing and money collection herself, instead of interrupting service for someone else to come in. Without extras, DT is also cheaper. For just massages I could become a frequent customer there.

Member #4967
01-21-12, 12:36
I've had only one massage each at M1 and DT Health, but so far I think DT gives a better and more thorough massage, for approximately the same price. The DT masseuse did all pricing and money collection herself, instead of interrupting service for someone else to come in. Without extras, DT is also cheaper. For just massages I could become a frequent customer there.Theres a new girl there now also, saw her in hallway. Mite be a bit younger then Jackie had cute face, not as small tho.

The priceing for FS is close to the same as M-1 and to me at least as far as Jackie much better then either of the girls at M-1.

Tremolo
01-21-12, 15:13
I've had only one massage each at M1 and DT Health, but so far I think DT gives a better and more thorough massage, for approximately the same price. The DT masseuse did all pricing and money collection herself, instead of interrupting service for someone else to come in. Without extras, DT is also cheaper. For just massages I could become a frequent customer there.Personally, I think M-1 is way overrated in many ways. Plus, I don't like the mamasan there. She's mean. LOL. It would be nice to see some competition out there. At DT, Magic, Sunrise, etc. Glad to hear DT is more promising lately.

Carlisle321
01-21-12, 17:03
Theres a new girl there now also, saw her in hallway. Mite be a bit younger then Jackie had cute face, not as small tho.

The priceing for FS is close to the same as M-1 and to me at least as far as Jackie much better then either of the girls at M-1.How much does FS go at DT? Is it worth it?

Rinhold
01-21-12, 23:42
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2810757731.html

Stopped in here two weeks ago and was greeted by a very cute Asian girl. It was. 80 for the hour. She proceeded to give one of the best massages I've had. It was extremely relaxing. I left happy. Gave her a. 30 tip.

Eq Twink
01-22-12, 10:58
My last experience at magic was with a 40ish short haired masseuse. Decent massage, but unenthusiastic FS. Didn't do much for me. I was there before once and got a masseuse that appeared to have a big rack, but I must not have passed the test because I was offered nothing more than a massage. I had to run over to sunrise to finish the job. LOLMagic does seem to have the biggest turnover of girls out of any of the FS AMPs.

They've got some sort of pipeline going on w / places in Phili.

There are different women there every time I go.

Makes it hard to get a handle on the quality of service!

My biggest problem with DT is that Jackie is usually the only one there (they can never seem to keep a 2nd girl).

Service is usually uninspired / rushed because of others wanting their turn.

I agree that M1 is over & done, but you shouldn't be getting interupted to pay the $$.

Cindy usually does all of that up front.

I have had her pull Shampoo out from under me to service someone else.

She had the nerve to ask me to wait for Shampoo to finish off the other guy and then she'd come back to finish me.

Cindy used to be a good lay, I should have asked her to turn the lights off (so I wouldn't have to look at her face) and finish the job herself.

Tremolo
01-22-12, 12:20
I had to run over to sunrise to finish the job. LOLI can relate to that! The worst is when you end up spending the evening AMP hopping because of repeated strike-outs at places that are YMMV and 1st visit chances. I guess there is something to be said for the old reliable "sure thing" AMPs. LOL

Chuka
01-22-12, 12:56
How much does FS go at DT? Is it worth it?I was told an extra $.40. I don't know if that's worth it, since I chose CBJ for $. Worth it, yes. After cleanup she continued massaging me. That's a nice touch I didn't get at M1.

Alvesho12
01-22-12, 21:16
I agree that M1 is over & done, but you shouldn't be getting interupted to pay the $$.

Cindy usually does all of that up front.

I have had her pull Shampoo out from under me to service someone else.

She had the nerve to ask me to wait for Shampoo to finish off the other guy and then she'd come back to finish me.

Cindy used to be a good lay, I should have asked her to turn the lights off (so I wouldn't have to look at her face) and finish the job herself.I have the exact same experience like two month ago, it seemed someone just came and wanted to do two girls, and I even heard their voice from the next room.

Rinhold
01-22-12, 23:53
My last experience at magic was with a 40ish short haired masseuse. Decent massage, but unenthusiastic FS. Didn't do much for me. I was there before once and got a masseuse that appeared to have a big rack, but I must not have passed the test because I was offered nothing more than a massage. I had to run over to sunrise to finish the job. LOLI didn't pass the test at Magic last week too. I saw Angie. Thin middle aged Asian woman with long hair. Everything seem to be going ok. In the shower there was no flirting but she did clean everyplace. Sent to the sauna for a few minutes then back to the room. The massage was good. Eventually she had me flip. She then massaged my arms and legs a bit and then said. All done, massage over. I was able to convince her to give an uninspired HE. She did not even allow roaming. Very disappointing.

Misterb899
01-23-12, 13:08
I was trolling BP ads and came across this one which I decided to give try because is very close to where I live. I called to set up a appt it was real easy. I showed up it looks like a Dr office from Road so I was thinking this is going to be a totally legit massage which I was fine with never can say no to a great rub. I opted for the hour which was 70. And got undressed and laid on table. Then nikki (the non Asian in the ad) came in removed the towel and gave one hell of a massage It felt great. I flipped over and she did my neck and head legs arms and the whole time it was obvious I was quite turned on. She then with out asking reached for the oil and gave me a above average HJ playing with all the places on me. My hands were able to roam over the clothes. And when the appt was over I tried to give her a 20 tip and she refused and said it was her pleasure and hoped I enjoyed my massage. So for 70 I got a great massage and a HJ from a place that from the outside looks like a legitimately run buisness and the best part is that it is in my back yard practicaly I will definetly be repeating not sure if more is avail but ill report it I'd it is. LOL. They are located in highland right off m59& duck lk Road. Here is the BP link http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nikki-and-riko/7768421

StreetLegal
01-25-12, 10:06
I was trolling BP ads and came across this one which I decided to give try because is very close to where I live. I called to set up a appt it was real easy. I showed up it looks like a Dr office from Road so I was thinking this is going to be a totally legit massage which I was fine with never can say no to a great rub. I opted for the hour which was 70. And got undressed and laid on table. Then nikki (the non Asian in the ad) came in removed the towel and gave one hell of a massage It felt great. I flipped over and she did my neck and head legs arms and the whole time it was obvious I was quite turned on. She then with out asking reached for the oil and gave me a above average HJ playing with all the places on me. My hands were able to roam over the clothes. And when the appt was over I tried to give her a 20 tip and she refused and said it was her pleasure and hoped I enjoyed my massage. So for 70 I got a great massage and a HJ from a place that from the outside looks like a legitimately run buisness and the best part is that it is in my back yard practicaly I will definetly be repeating not sure if more is avail but ill report it I'd it is. LOL. They are located in highland right off m59& duck lk Road. Here is the BP link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nikki-and-riko/7768421Was the hour a full hour. I go to so many places where you opt for the hour and you are basically out in 45 minutes. It means a lot to me to be able to relax the full hour.

Thanks

StreetLegal
01-25-12, 10:27
I've been to Cozy Spa a couple times now and both times have been pretty good. Table showers are nice, massages have been pretty good as well. Both times ended nicely, when I ask if they could "finish", they ask me "it's ok?". I'll try the other places.I am curious in knowing how long they will let you stay in the sauna and it counts against the hour massage. For example, if I don't use the sauna and they eat up 10 minutes with a TS, then will the massage still can another hour or 50 minutes? A pet peave of mine is being short change on massage time. Too many places put you in the room and you lay on the table 10 minutes before anyone arrives and that is part of the hour massage. Sorry for all thequestions, do you think if I ask to sit in the sauna for 20 minutes or so before the TS, will they let me and not count it against the hour massage?

Misterb899
01-25-12, 12:53
Was the hour a full hour. I go to so many places where you opt for the hour and you are basically out in 45 minutes. It means a lot to me to be able to relax the full hour.

ThanksNo its the full hour. I have been back one other time since then and same services as before pretty much just HJ on menu but its a very good massage and they don't upsell you I got the HJ as if it is just part of there normal service.

StreetLegal
01-25-12, 15:25
Maybe someone has some recon or has TOFTT:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2817476564.html

Stanley31
01-25-12, 15:47
I am curious in knowing how long they will let you stay in the sauna and it counts against the hour massage. For example, if I don't use the sauna and they eat up 10 minutes with a TS, then will the massage still can another hour or 50 minutes? A pet peave of mine is being short change on massage time. Too many places put you in the room and you lay on the table 10 minutes before anyone arrives and that is part of the hour massage. Sorry for all thequestions, do you think if I ask to sit in the sauna for 20 minutes or so before the TS, will they let me and not count it against the hour massage?I didn't go into the sauna (didn't even know it was an option LOL) , so I wouldn't really know, sorry. I got a table shower and then a massage, and from what I remember the TS did not count against my 1 hour massage, which is why I like Cozy.

Rinhold
01-25-12, 19:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-asian-massage-check-out-the-fresh-new-faces/5729435

I wouldn't waste your time with this one, unless your looking for a good legit massage. I went here a week ago. There were three women here one old and two young. I was lead to a back room by a young Asian woman. I was told to get ready and the woman left. There was a sign on the wall that said leave underwear on please. I got ready and laid down on the table with my underwear on. She came back and the massage began. The massage was very good except that her long strokes kept getting caught on the waste band of my underwear. I finally asked if I could take them off and she said yes. The massage continued undraped I thought this was a good sign. A little while later I had to adjust my package. As soon as I did that the she put the draping on. As she continued the draping almost came off but never did. She had me flip and recovered me. She continued to massage me with long strokes that would go under the towel and right up next to my package. The whole time I'm thinking this is a good sign. Then she says, massage over and ran out of the room. That was very disappointing. On the way out the old lady said next time you get her pointing to the other girl and then me pointing to herself. I thought no

Anansi
01-27-12, 00:45
Bad move on their part. What the hell should they expect opening up an AMP in the hood.New flash buddy. Livonia is NOT the hood.

JS002
01-27-12, 14:06
Was traveling so did not have time to post. Went to DT to see either the usual Jackie or a new girl. I was told Jackie not available so I asked to see the other girl before massage- mamason said no. You pay first- should have left then. I asked if she was thin like Jackie and mamma shook head yes. As soon as she walked in I should have left- Suni, a korean, was at least 50 yrs old, face just ok, not thin but not fat either so I thought to try the massage since already paid for it. Absolutely no massage at all just some brushing with her hands and no pressure, she did play between the thighs a few times like they do so I was "awake". She asked what I wanted so I said a BJ and she quoted an extra $ and by then I needed to release the pressure so I said OK. She took the money and came back in a little while, I was almost "asleep" with the waiting. She gave a VERY lackluster covered BJ with very little mouth action and mostly hand movement and only her top down- see cups and not too bad. She had a belly ring of fat on her so I was glad I only had the top down.

And the UPSELLING. Kept trying to get 40 more for "every ting" but I kept saying no which made her not so happy. Finished as fast as I could to get out of there. She did not offer to help me get dressed and no water or additional "massage" at all. What a waste of money with M1 near enough to go to. Not wanting to go to Sunrise with Naome again and Magic from the reading is a hit / miss so M1 is the only known for me.

As I was leaving, saw the unavailable Jackie in the room they stay in near the front- she had no makeup on and wow did she need it!

Never again to DT for me.

BryGuy
01-28-12, 00:42
Was in the area so stopped by the Pine Tree Spa on Friday. It was around say 4pm in the afternoon and there was only 1 car in the parking lot. Which could of been for the State Farm Office.

The Door was kinda propped open, so I assumed they were open. The outside neon light was on. I rang bell. Waited a few moments. No answer. Rang again. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. No Answer. Hmm. Did I catch this place at a bad time, perhaps a lunch break or something. I honestly do not know.

Rinhold
01-28-12, 14:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-asian-massage-check-out-the-fresh-new-faces/5729435

I wouldn't waste your time with this one, unless your looking for a good legit massage. I went here a week ago. There were three women here one old and two young. I was lead to a back room by a young Asian woman. I was told to get ready and the woman left. There was a sign on the wall that said leave underwear on please. I got ready and laid down on the table with my underwear on. She came back and the massage began. The massage was very good except that her long strokes kept getting caught on the waste band of my underwear. I finally asked if I could take them off and she said yes. The massage continued undraped I thought this was a good sign. A little while later I had to adjust my package. As soon as I did that the she put the draping on. As she continued the draping almost came off but never did. She had me flip and recovered me. She continued to massage me with long strokes that would go under the towel and right up next to my package. The whole time I'm thinking this is a good sign. Then she says, massage over and ran out of the room. That was very disappointing. On the way out the old lady said next time you get her pointing to the other girl and then me pointing to herself. I thought noIt is behind the Marathon station at 5 mile and Newburgh.

BryGuy
01-28-12, 17:48
My one experience there was also uninspiring. I'm thinking of trying the new cozy spa in Utica. I really want a hot masseuse though. Like at least Shampo looks. The spa on Broadway in Detroit has a very hot masseuse but three is no FS there to my knowledge.Granted I have only been there 1 lone time. DT HEALTH to me is absolutely HORRIBLE!

Received a piss-poor Table Shower followed by a half-hearted massage (if that's what you want to call it). It was more like gentle rubbing on a few areas of the body than you done. No lotion was used. I did not enjoy. And to top it off. The Happy Ending. Which was a very half-hearted HJ couldn't of ended sooner. For a (Professional) establishment. This place pretty much sucks.

BryGuy
01-28-12, 18:03
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2822275754.html

I have seen this ad on craigslist before and gave it a shot just for the heck of it, It's this older Chinese lady that does massages out of her appartment; just like what the one lady does off Wayne and I-94. Just she is located off Warren road right across the street from Meijer's in westland. I was expecting her to be very professional (which she was) but what I did not expect was any type of extra's because of that fact; However after the flip, her 1st comment was about just that."Do you need that taken care of?". It was unexpected. Yet very refreshing that she would actually ask. Of course I accepted and it was very good to say the least.

Fitzie00
01-28-12, 19:34
I was in the area and remembered the name but I didn't recall details. .8 for the hour. No shower offered. Nice enough girl, her name sounded like "Janie" but her accent was so thick it was hard to tell. Good solid massage, she played a little bit before the flip. I felt like I had to almost beg her for HE. I tipped her. 3 and she looked offended "you no like?" Sorry but I don't think. 3 for HE with her clothes on and very minimal roaming is unreasonable. YMMV.

Eq Twink
01-29-12, 10:37
I was in the area and remembered the name but I didn't recall details. .8 for the hour. No shower offered. Nice enough girl, her name sounded like "Janie" but her accent was so thick it was hard to tell. Good solid massage, she played a little bit before the flip. I felt like I had to almost beg her for HE. I tipped her. 3 and she looked offended "you no like?" Sorry but I don't think. 3 for HE with her clothes on and very minimal roaming is unreasonable. YMMV.I've heard a few other people say they were not offered a shower at Cozy, but it's never been a problem for me.

One thing I do is put on the robe and sit on the edge of the table to wait for them to come back. That way they know you know and they'll offer it.

You were close with her name. It is spelled Jie Ne. She wrote it out for me on my punch card. My experience with her was better (decent amount of the tickle game from the back, a little bit of extended on the front before she went for the HE) , but I only tipped $40, so I think you did fine. I have not had her on subsequent visits. The talent on those have been better on the HE, not as good on the massage (or even the shower. One nearly scalded me and I usually like very hot water). Hopefully you told her why you weren't happy.

Anyway, as the wise Fitzie says: YMMV.

Sobe69
01-30-12, 00:26
I'm curious too. She's insanely hot, is it too good to be true? Any info would be greatDreamed a speedy masage and CBJ then HJ. Real pics nice body too expensive for the fast in and out.

BryGuy
01-30-12, 07:02
Personally, I think M-1 is way overrated in many ways. Plus, I don't like the mamasan there. She's mean. LOL. It would be nice to see some competition out there. At DT, Magic, Sunrise, etc. Glad to hear DT is more promising lately.I have been to ALL the forementioned names excluding sunrise spa. Not sure why I have yet to visit there. The reviews of the place are very harsh. That could be it. But every place out there good or bad is not as great or as bad as it seems. The Mamasan at M1 health can sometimes come off as mean, but thats just her running her show so to speak. Been to Magic once and was offered nothing, at DT I was offered anything, but passed cause the provider was not attractive at all.

Member #4967
01-30-12, 14:13
Granted I have only been there 1 lone time. DT HEALTH to me is absolutely HORRIBLE!

Received a piss-poor Table Shower followed by a half-hearted massage (if that's what you want to call it). It was more like gentle rubbing on a few areas of the body than you done. No lotion was used. I did not enjoy. And to top it off. The Happy Ending. Which was a very half-hearted HJ couldn't of ended sooner. For a (Professional) establishment. This place pretty much sucks.Jackie needed a quick vacation so had to get someone she hadn't tried out. After many complaints she's gone now. Also Candy is back, well reviewed before small petite with big cans,

BryGuy
01-30-12, 14:41
Dreamed a speedy masage and CBJ then HJ. Real pics nice body too expensive for the fast in and out.Are you refering to the Angie that offers massages in westland area. (posts are on backpage). I have yet to look into her, but I will admit I have been curious; what's her story? She do massages out of her appartment or whatever? And I notice it has been posted that she's expensive, how much?

BryGuy
01-30-12, 16:58
Oops, my mistake. I thought it was that new AMP around 7 and telegraph.The AMP you are refering too at 7 mile and Telegraph is pretty damn good if I say so myself. It's not full service by any means. But you are pretty much guaranteed an excellent massage and a great Happy Ending. Masseuses are decent looking too. Can't say that too often about all the MP's around.

Not a horrible area. 7 Mile and Telegraph. Of course depending on when you are around. Earlier is always more ideal.

John3030
01-30-12, 17:41
Dreamed a speedy masage and CBJ then HJ. Real pics nice body too expensive for the fast in and out.That is really too bad if true, I was really thinking of looking her up soon. Her pictures look great and I thought I recall some reviews here or elsewhere that said she was good. It is nice to know the pics are real at least.

Roxtar1011
01-30-12, 18:09
Are you refering to the Angie that offers massages in westland area. (posts are on backpage). I have yet to look into her, but I will admit I have been curious; what's her story? She do massages out of her appartment or whatever? And I notice it has been posted that she's expensive, how much?Angie's ads say Westland but she's actually in Inkster. She works out of her house and has a massage table. She's a very nice girl and attractive but her massage is very half-hearted and rushed, followed by a decent CBJ. Damage was always .7 for me (been there three times) but I think I'm done. I'd rather visit an AMP and get a kickass unrushed massage.

Member #4206
01-30-12, 23:10
Angie's ads say Westland but she's actually in Inkster. She works out of her house and has a massage table. She's a very nice girl and attractive but her massage is very half-hearted and rushed, followed by a decent CBJ. Damage was always .7 for me (been there three times) but I think I'm done. I'd rather visit an AMP and get a kickass unrushed massage.I've seen angie a couple of times and not worth the money for what you get and I believe from seeing her that the only real picture of her is the picture of her against the door frame.

Sobe69
01-31-12, 00:46
Angie's ads say Westland but she's actually in Inkster. She works out of her house and has a massage table. She's a very nice girl and attractive but her massage is very half-hearted and rushed, followed by a decent CBJ. Damage was always .7 for me (been there three times) but I think I'm done. I'd rather visit an AMP and get a kickass unrushed massage.I had the same exact dream last week. Could of been a good dream has potential but will not dream again.

NaughtyMan
01-31-12, 01:14
Jackie needed a quick vacation so had to get someone she hadn't tried out. After many complaints she's gone now. Also Candy is back, well reviewed before small petite with big cans,How much will be the damage at DT? I know their 1 hr massage is $60. So how much more damage do I need to have the full service?

Thanks

NaughtyMan
01-31-12, 01:16
Angie's ads say Westland but she's actually in Inkster. She works out of her house and has a massage table. She's a very nice girl and attractive but her massage is very half-hearted and rushed, followed by a decent CBJ. Damage was always .7 for me (been there three times) but I think I'm done. I'd rather visit an AMP and get a kickass unrushed massage.Is the. 7 the special rate for Angie? Based on some previous posts, she is asking for $.25 at least. Any suggestion how to get the. 7 special rate from Angie? Appreciate for any input.

Member #4967
01-31-12, 14:03
How much will be the damage at DT? I know their 1 hr massage is $60. So how much more damage do I need to have the full service?

ThanksTip is 120 or maybe 100. If ya go 100 wouldn't expect the hour. 120 will get ya an hour plus will be unrushed

BryGuy
01-31-12, 18:04
Jackie needed a quick vacation so had to get someone she hadn't tried out. After many complaints she's gone now. Also Candy is back, well reviewed before small petite with big cans,You say Jackie is gone? I'm interested to know if Jackie is who I think she is, is she the old wrinkly woman that wore a ton of make-up? IF that's who I think it is, I could reconsider trying this place again. I was at DT 1 time, she was my masseuse, horrible massage, horrible HJ. Kept asking if I wanted everything, could'nt be that desperate to do anything with her. LOL

BryGuy
01-31-12, 18:14
Has anyone ever visited this place? I have read numerous ads for the diffrent masseuses that they have and I see they are all caucausian (white)

This place even has a website Varietymassage. Com. Pretty much says it's a legitimate massage place. Massages run $100 per hour, I'm wondering how the massage is if someone has been here, and perhaps is the websites upfrontness about it's legitimateness just a front to try to keep away the bad eggs and once you get in things change.

I would appreciate some feedback if perhaps someone has any about Variety Massage

Rinhold
01-31-12, 18:34
The AMP you are refering too at 7 mile and Telegraph is pretty damn good if I say so myself. It's not full service by any means. But you are pretty much guaranteed an excellent massage and a great Happy Ending. Masseuses are decent looking too. Can't say that too often about all the MP's around.

Not a horrible area. 7 Mile and Telegraph. Of course depending on when you are around. Earlier is always more ideal.I was here about a week ago and I agree that it is very good. The massage was great, I got the older girl about 35-45 who look very good with a tight body. The massage alone was worth it and it was not rushed lasting the entire hour. The ending was of course the best part. Plenty of mutual roaming. She seem to be into it. A younger girl works here too. I saw her on the way out.

Sobe69
02-01-12, 00:28
I was not rushed by her at all. I think I gave her $1 for an hour, maybe $1. 2. I thought it was great watching her go to work while I played with the bewbies. She didn't come up for air for at least 20 minutes. I saw her when she first started though so she may be getting more jaded.You lucked ot my friend. I can see where 20 mins could of been an option I got about 5 mins non stop then another 5 with some fake promting about almost being ready to end. Then off comes the cover and HJ land.

QuestForFun
02-01-12, 07:24
Went the other day to see One. Was told she had 734 334 7603the day off, ended up seeing TuTu / Banana nice TS wasn't rushed but was out in 50min. Service was pretty good dropped $200. I wish they would get new talent there. Read in a post somewhere that TuTu was fired and wouldn't be back. That was incorrect. Same Tutu never saw another girl working. Buzzer never rang while I was there.

GiantFunk
02-01-12, 12:05
Has anyone ever visited this place? I have read numerous ads for the diffrent masseuses that they have and I see they are all caucausian (white)

This place even has a website Varietymassage. Com. Pretty much says it's a legitimate massage place. Massages run $100 per hour, I'm wondering how the massage is if someone has been here, and perhaps is the websites upfrontness about it's legitimateness just a front to try to keep away the bad eggs and once you get in things change.

I would appreciate some feedback if perhaps someone has any about Variety MassageI saw Roxie from this place recently. If I remember right, the prices were $90 clothed, $110 topless, and $130 nude (plus there is mention of also leaving a tip). She was really nice, talked a little too much, the massage was more of a light rub, and she said that she lost 200lbs recently so there was quite a bit of sagging going on. Happy ending of the five finger kind. Like I said, she was very nice but I probably won't go back.

Also, when she talked about a couple of the younger girls that work there I got the impression that they are pretty much "hands off".

BryGuy
02-01-12, 15:40
Went the other day to see One. Was told she had 734 334 7603the day off, ended up seeing TuTu / Banana nice TS wasn't rushed but was out in 50min. Service was pretty good dropped $200. I wish they would get new talent there. Read in a post somewhere that TuTu was fired and wouldn't be back. That was incorrect. Same Tutu never saw another girl working. Buzzer never rang while I was there.Are TuTu and Banana same person. I have only seen Banana. Young girl. Average body. Cute face

QuestForFun
02-01-12, 17:53
You definitely overpaid a little. $140-160 will get you the same service.Been there probably 20 times and when I try paying less MaMa always want more $$ alway 200.

BryGuy
02-01-12, 18:59
You definitely overpaid a little. $140-160 will get you the same service.Overpaid-Underpaid. If you go and get what you actually want. It's kinda of irrelevant. Massage parlor hunting is a risky venture. Not in the meaning of getting busted or anything like that; it's just a crap shoot. If you visit 1. No matter what their reputation is for services and they feel uncomfortable with you, chances are your not going to walk out happy. I have visited M1 twice. 1st time I got the 3rd degree questioning, etc. And the 1st time I shelled out close to 200 bucks, had a decent time. And was a little nervous due to the fact I had never been there before. I re-visited awhile later. Got the same services and paid $70 less, I don't think theres a perfect AMP around, but M1 seems to be at the top of the list. I went to Magic Health not too long ago. And pretty much received nothing even tho I have read some promising reviews. DT Health which is not too far away from Magic Health is not too great. Went once and it's been my worst experience to date. From table shower to massage to the HE. It was very rushed and with the fact my masseuse was an elderly un-atractive woman. I kinda wanted to get out of there as soon as I could.

Member #4199
02-02-12, 00:44
Been there probably 20 times and when I try paying less MaMa always want more $$ alway 200.If you've been there 20 times and always have to pay $200 (you do the math) it's because MaMa knows you WILL PAY that much!

Next time try only taking $120 with you. Tell her thats all you have to give. When she tries her you need more game just look at her and say; okay then I will go to another place. I bet you get taken care of for the $120. If not then leave. Next time do the same thing. Once she accepts it, it now becomes the new norm that you're going to pay. She treats you like a mark because you let her make you one.

BryGuy
02-02-12, 14:38
If you've been there 20 times and always have to pay $200 (you do the math) it's because MaMa knows you WILL PAY that much!

Next time try only taking $120 with you. Tell her thats all you have to give. When she tries her you need more game just look at her and say; okay then I will go to another place. I bet you get taken care of for the $120. If not then leave. Next time do the same thing. Once she accepts it, it now becomes the new norm that you're going to pay. She treats you like a mark because you let her make you one.This is so true, now granted I have only been to M1 twice. This is how my experiences went down. 1st time I got the 3rd degree questioning, than paid $50 for the half hour. Little massage. About 20 minutes later mamasan returned and asked if I was a cop. I replied No. She asked if I wanted more fun. Sure I said. She asked for $120. I gave it to her, and I had a nice time. The 2nd time I went there, mamasan remembered me from before. Little bit of small talk. And instead of waiting to be asked for the $50 up front fee. I just gave her a little wad of money. There was only $110 there and if I was only offered just a massage and a HJ. I would of been satisified. My provider on this particular day was a young korean girl named Banana. Very cute face had short black hair. She had a bit of a tummy but was not fat. She gave me an excellent table shower followed by a pretty decent massage. She left after about 20 minutes. I'm assuming this is when she talked to mamasan about "extra services". I could be wrong. But it woud only make sense. Anyways. A few moments later she came back with a bottle of oil and a condom. She started sucking my balls a bit and put the condom on me. She than started giving a nice covered BJ. After a little bit of that I was suprised when she mounted her self on me and did a little cowgirl. This lasted a little while. She than leaned on her back and we finished with some missionary. Afterwards she massaged me for another 15-20 minutes and helped me get dressed. She was very affectionate throughout the whole time, I was prolly there for an hour maybe a bit more and spent $110. Was not too bad of a day.

MRIdude
02-02-12, 17:51
Been lurking for 2 weeks or so, and I will review the other places I have been.

Based on what I read in this forum, I decided to try the Romulus AMP on Wayne and 94. When I arrived, the lady opened the door but never said her name. 30ish, cute face, a little chunky but nothing too bad. Rarely talked and when she did, she was very economical with her words. Slightly above average massage, on the flip immediately pointed to that certain area and asked a question I didn't understand, but knew what she meant. I said yes and she proceeded to take care of things. She allowed roaming but nothing came off of her. If I had to choose one word to describe her, it would be disinterested. She answered two phone calls during. Competent, got the job done at the end, but really seemed like she didn't care. Like Lola in AA without the Chinese TV blaring on the computer. Paid. 6 plus. 4 Would not repeat with her, but from other posts I know there is another lady there.

BryGuy
02-03-12, 06:40
Been lurking for 2 weeks or so, and I will review the other places I have been.

Based on what I read in this forum, I decided to try the Romulus AMP on Wayne and 94. When I arrived, the lady opened the door but never said her name. 30ish, cute face, a little chunky but nothing too bad. Rarely talked and when she did, she was very economical with her words. Slightly above average massage, on the flip immediately pointed to that certain area and asked a question I didn't understand, but knew what she meant. I said yes and she proceeded to take care of things. She allowed roaming but nothing came off of her. If I had to choose one word to describe her, it would be disinterested. She answered two phone calls during. Competent, got the job done at the end, but really seemed like she didn't care. Like Lola in AA without the Chinese TV blaring on the computer. Paid. 6 plus. 4 Would not repeat with her, but from other posts I know there is another lady there.If I remember correctly her name was Leena, I agree it did seem at times that she really was not into doing the massage. On the flip she did the exact same thing when I was there."do you like this massaged too", refering to my cock. The massage in general was average. Nothing great but not horrible for $60. It seemed once the flip and she did the HJ. She just shut ended the appointment. I did not recieve a ful hour. Maybe 35 minutes. But I was not really watching the time, when leaving she said" see you next time". I dunno if I am going to revisit or not. Seems most of these massage places are a real crap-shoot, I'd love some info on some places people refer as "go. To places". To me the best places is Acu-Accupressure off 7 mile and Telegraph. Its not a full service place. Its a little pricey ($80). But you will get a full hour and the massage is excellent, they actually use oil unlike the full service joints that touch you a bit tell you to turn over than say"what you want, how much money you bring? '. The HJ's at Acu-Accupressure are long and erotic. It actually seems that the girls there enjoy giving them. It's refreshing to know your getting your moneys worth somewhere

Klala
02-03-12, 21:28
Haven't heard many people mention Sunrise. What's this rumor about them reusing rubbers? How is that even possible, the providers can't be that retarded can they?

Member #4638
02-04-12, 03:07
Who said they reuse rubbers? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Once that is unraveled you can't roll it back up. There are a few reports not too far back on this place as well. Cute attendant but rushed rushed rushed. But that rubber thing has not been mentioned on here and would like to know how that is even entertained?

Haven't heard many people mention Sunrise. What's this rumor about them reusing rubbers? How is that even possible, the providers can't be that retarded can they?

Member #4199
02-04-12, 03:09
If you've been there 20 times and always have to pay $200 (you do the math) it's because MaMa knows you WILL PAY that much!

Next time try only taking $120 with you. Tell her thats all you have to give. When she tries her you need more game just look at her and say; okay then I will go to another place. I bet you get taken care of for the $120. If not then leave. Next time do the same thing. Once she accepts it, it now becomes the new norm that you're going to pay. She treats you like a mark because you let her make you one.Quest I wasn't ripping on you so don't take it that way. I was trying to show or explain the mindset of these Mama's. It's all about the $$ to her and you're just another dude wanting something. So she thinks how much can I get this one for? You have to get into her mindset about things and then try to beat her at it. She thinks she's got something you want bad and actually it's the other way around, you have what she wants.

I don't do the AMPs anymore like I used to. I had a lot of fun times at the place that used to be over on VanDyke near 9 mile back in the day. Eventually with the AMPs it just became too much of a crap shoot for me to get what I really wanted. Especially when I could get what I wanted for less elsewhere. Other than for the safety or sense of security that an AMP provides, I truthfully can't understand why anyone bothers with them. But to each their own. I used to do it also.

If all you guys started playing the Mama the same way like she plays you, she'd eventually have to start changing her game.

Kidcudi09
02-04-12, 06:52
I saw Roxie from this place recently. If I remember right, the prices were $90 clothed, $110 topless, and $130 nude (plus there is mention of also leaving a tip). She was really nice, talked a little too much, the massage was more of a light rub, and she said that she lost 200lbs recently so there was quite a bit of sagging going on. Happy ending of the five finger kind. Like I said, she was very nice but I probably won't go back.

Also, when she talked about a couple of the younger girls that work there I got the impression that they are pretty much "hands off".Thanks for info about Variety Massage / Roxie. It is definitely appreciated.

Klala
02-04-12, 15:58
Who said they reuse rubbers? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Once that is unraveled you can't roll it back up. There are a few reports not too far back on this place as well. Cute attendant but rushed rushed rushed. But that rubber thing has not been mentioned on here and would like to know how that is even entertained?Yeah I know, it was on other website reviews if you google it. I heard a lot of good things about Naomi, haven't seen yet. I hear she's on Shampoos level.

TullyBlanchard
02-04-12, 17:34
I saw Roxie from this place recently. If I remember right, the prices were $90 clothed, $110 topless, and $130 nude (plus there is mention of also leaving a tip). She was really nice, talked a little too much, the massage was more of a light rub, and she said that she lost 200lbs recently so there was quite a bit of sagging going on. Happy ending of the five finger kind. Like I said, she was very nice but I probably won't go back.

Also, when she talked about a couple of the younger girls that work there I got the impression that they are pretty much "hands off".I've been to see Daisy over there a few times and she was more than willng to let hands roam. #justsayin.

MRIdude
02-04-12, 20:42
Been talked about on here as well, and my experience mirrors most. Been there 8-9 times, once with Hana (no longer there) , once with a lady I don't remember the name of, and the rest with Linda.

Massage is very good and Linda is very attractive and playful, before, during and after massage. Best HJ I have had, slow and sensual and a long build-up. WIll lift her shirt and bra up, but you can grab her ass through clothes only, won't allow you to get your hand beneath waistband. Have tried to get more from her on several occasions, to no avail.

Will keep going back every so often as my go-to AMP.

BryGuy
02-04-12, 23:41
Who said they reuse rubbers? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Once that is unraveled you can't roll it back up. There are a few reports not too far back on this place as well. Cute attendant but rushed rushed rushed. But that rubber thing has not been mentioned on here and would like to know how that is even entertained?I have never been to Sunrise Spa. But I doubt they reuse condoms. I don't have any proof of course since I have never visited and I don't know what goes on behind the scenes in places like that, but have you seen a condom in it's entirety after it's used? Once you take it off it looks like it went through some wars. Pussy wars. LOL

BryGuy
02-05-12, 15:41
Yeah I know, it was on other website reviews if you google it. I heard a lot of good things about Naomi, haven't seen yet. I hear she's on Shampoos level.Have never visited Sunrise, but have heard that Naomi is not only decent looking. But very forward as far as extras go. Only thing is that I have read that her service is beyond rushed. I would like to know from people that have actually seen her if she is indeed that good looking. You always hear that Asian women all look good and most don't show their age, I wish this was the case of all the providers I have seen. I was actually glad some of my experiences were kinda rushed because some providers are not that great at what they do and not really eye candy either.

BryGuy
02-05-12, 15:47
Been talked about on here as well, and my experience mirrors most. Been there 8-9 times, once with Hana (no longer there) , once with a lady I don't remember the name of, and the rest with Linda.

Massage is very good and Linda is very attractive and playful, before, during and after massage. Best HJ I have had, slow and sensual and a long build-up. WIll lift her shirt and bra up, but you can grab her ass through clothes only, won't allow you to get your hand beneath waistband. Have tried to get more from her on several occasions, to no avail.

Will keep going back every so often as my go-to AMP.Yea in my view this is the best "Non Full Service" Massage place around, and it's really not even close. You definitely don't feel cheated and you fee pretty good when your hour is up, how many times can you actually say that when you shell out more $$ to the supposedly "full-service" places when the ladies rush the service as quick as they can and are lousy lays.

Anansi
02-05-12, 22:21
Have never visited Sunrise, but have heard that Naomi is not only decent looking. But very forward as far as extras go. Only thing is that I have read that her service is beyond rushed. I would like to know from people that have actually seen her if she is indeed that good looking. You always hear that Asian women all look good and most don't show their age, I wish this was the case of all the providers I have seen. I was actually glad some of my experiences were kinda rushed because some providers are not that great at what they do and not really eye candy either.She is about a 6. 5 on looks.

But very very willing to speed things up as best as possible.

Sunrise used to be relaxed but for some reason it's seeing a A lot of business now a days and I've stopped going. (2 times last month)

BryGuy
02-06-12, 08:21
Naomi is definitely above average in looks. Pretty hot. Fake boobs, nice butt for an Asian. She has a couple scars that looks too rough to be plastic surgery to me, they don't turn me off though. She is beyond cheesy. Definite over actor, and usually rushes horribly. She will tell you she loves you (weird) and she wants you to cum after two minutes. I personally like to enjoy my time and try a bunch of different stuff. Some positions she wouldn't allow because she said it hurt. Shallow Asian vajay-jay. LOL No Greek either.OK, So she's decent looking. Overacts. Rushes everything and is only into doing certain stuff. Sounds like a boring girlfriend to me. LOL.

Thanks for the Info

Jd2011
02-06-12, 10:06
I was there once this past fall. I believe I reported on it, maybe not. I would never go back. Naomi is decent looking, nice jugs, but as previously mentioned by others, it appears she was a patient of Dr. Frankenstein. She over acts to the extreme, the most rushed service ever. Better can be had with SWers for less $. IMHO.

Have never visited Sunrise, but have heard that Naomi is not only decent looking. But very forward as far as extras go. Only thing is that I have read that her service is beyond rushed. I would like to know from people that have actually seen her if she is indeed that good looking. You always hear that Asian women all look good and most don't show their age, I wish this was the case of all the providers I have seen. I was actually glad some of my experiences were kinda rushed because some providers are not that great at what they do and not really eye candy either.

Sobe69
02-06-12, 18:14
Any intel on this new one? I made a call and was not able to give me tourist info on Miami and was not able to give me details that somone that lived there would know.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miami-heat-warms-detroit-winter-professional-sensual-massage-28/7889065

SUMMER is a Miami beach bunny and new in town. Offering Intimate full body massages. Range of services from quick rub downs to tension busting sessions using advanced techniques. In call / out call 5'4" blonde beauty. My stats: 36D-125lbs-Blue eyes-athletic build. 4-HAND (TANDEM) with the brunette beauty Raven also available! I can't wait to meet some new people! Reserve me early, my skills are in high demand! CALL NOW but no restricted-= (248) 662-5895

BryGuy
02-06-12, 20:32
Was wondering if anyone has been do DT Health recently? Yes. I know. Its awful, horrible. Pretty much a waste of time. But I read recently that the old woman masseuse. Believe her name was Jackie. Heard she is not there anymore. With that in mind I'm wondering who IS there. Now granted I've only been there once, but 1st impressions are a *****. And this woman defined the word UGLY

Klala
02-06-12, 21:15
I edited my post because I included a link to another site. I'm not sure that is allowed. But if you Google "sunrise spa Detroit condoms" you will find a couple reviews where someone saw Naomi putting used condoms in alcohol or something.

Interesting this came up, I remember being there once and thought she was trying to slip it in BB, but she actually had the rubber tucked inside her kitty. It went right on! Neat trick!

Googling "massage parlor used condoms" shows a lot of accusations about AMPs reusing rubbers. I usually pull it off and tie a knot in it like a balloon. Sunrise and M1 never let me do that. It does make me wonder.Yeah there's multiple reports about her and this place reusing the rubbers and placing them in rubbing alcohol. I've never heard of such a thing, but the reports are on a few different websites, and people complaining about infections. Makes me want to stay away.

Levenosky
02-07-12, 01:36
Yeah there's multiple reports about her and this place reusing the rubbers and placing them in rubbing alcohol. I've never heard of such a thing, but the reports are on a few different websites, and people complaining about infections. Makes me want to stay away.Though I do not understand how they could re roll the rubber once used (they must appear on one of those talent shows if they really could do that) I never use their rubbers. It is always better to carry one of your own EVERY TIME. If not for the fear of reusing, at least you are more comfortable about the quality of the product you use.

Levenosky
02-07-12, 01:41
After a failed attempt on one of BP provider (posted that report on BP thread) on my way back home just took a chance with the wayne Road place. Called her and she was available. Took an hour of massage followed by CBJ. This time she was ok with FS too but I felt she was not worth the $$ she was demanding. I still did not see the second lady there but curious to see how she looks.

TwistedBrother
02-07-12, 12:01
I had great times with Jackie when she was in Lansing a few years ago, but admittedly, she was older. I got GFE and BBFS, though, and it was nice.

Was wondering if anyone has been do DT Health recently? Yes. I know. Its awful, horrible. Pretty much a waste of time. But I read recently that the old woman masseuse. Believe her name was Jackie. Heard she is not there anymore. With that in mind I'm wondering who IS there. Now granted I've only been there once, but 1st impressions are a *****. And this woman defined the word UGLY

BryGuy
02-07-12, 18:16
After a failed attempt on one of BP provider (posted that report on BP thread) on my way back home just took a chance with the wayne Road place. Called her and she was available. Took an hour of massage followed by CBJ. This time she was ok with FS too but I felt she was not worth the $$ she was demanding. I still did not see the second lady there but curious to see how she looks.The apartment place offers FS?

NeverMarry
02-07-12, 19:41
Naomi is definitely above average in looks. Pretty hot. Fake boobs, nice butt for an Asian. She has a couple scars that looks too rough to be plastic surgery to me, they don't turn me off though. She is beyond cheesy. Definite over actor, and usually rushes horribly. She will tell you she loves you (weird) and she wants you to cum after two minutes. I personally like to enjoy my time and try a bunch of different stuff. Some positions she wouldn't allow because she said it hurt. Shallow Asian vajay-jay. LOL No Greek either.Were you seriously expecting a trip to Greece? I've been to a few AMP's and it's never been offered. Strip clubs, on the other hand, can provide that travel option if you pick the right agent.

I agree about the over-acting thing though.

ImmAFool
02-07-12, 19:43
After a failed attempt on one of BP provider (posted that report on BP thread) on my way back home just took a chance with the wayne Road place. Called her and she was available. Took an hour of massage followed by CBJ. This time she was ok with FS too but I felt she was not worth the $$ she was demanding. I still did not see the second lady there but curious to see how she looks.Which Wayne Road? I think there is a few different ones.

Klala
02-07-12, 19:47
Alcohol breaks down rubber too, so that doesn't seem like a great choice. I'm assuming latex is real rubber anyway.So they are smart enough to figure out how to reuse these but retarded enough to realize the danger they put to EVERYONE that comes in contact with them, including themselves.

Ksolaris2000
02-07-12, 23:28
The apartment place offers FS?Yes, they do. But I think it depends on who you get. The girl that rotates from New York does, last month I think it was Nancy. I do not think Anna will. I think there is a girl named Leena that alternates with Anna that a couple of people have mention does. Of course, I'm not sure if Leena and Anna are the same girl, can't get that straight.

Fun734
02-08-12, 03:26
Though I do not understand how they could re roll the rubber once used (they must appear on one of those talent shows if they really could do that) I never use their rubbers. It is always better to carry one of your own EVERY TIME. If not for the fear of reusing, at least you are more comfortable about the quality of the product you use.I agree. Been to M1 a few times and was offered an unwrapped jimmy. Even if it's not used, it's like taking an unwrapped butterscotch candy from the bottom of grandma's purse. Just gross. I always treat it as BYOC.

Tremolo
02-08-12, 11:36
So they are smart enough to figure out how to reuse these but retarded enough to realize the danger they put to EVERYONE that comes in contact with them, including themselves.I've been to most of the FS places in Southern Michigan over the years, and I have never ever experienced this nor even heard of it before. I've gotten to know some of the girls and mamasans on a friendly basis. I just really doubt this would ever happen. Reusing rubbers? How is that even really possible? And without us noticing? I think if there are reviews online claiming this to be true, you have to seriously question the truth in that information. Just like anything else in a lot of these reviews. I think common sense might be a good approach with rumors like this. Also, they really don't need to give us those water bottles on the way out. If these places are that cheap and trying to save money by reusing rubbers, do you think they would buy water to hand out to each customer after a session? Not to mention spending money to wash all those towels after every session, and provide clean ones for each guy. There are other ways to save money. Those crappy rubbers that are free at planned parenthood are so cheap to buy in bulk. Way cheaper than bottles of spring water. This is a ridiculous rumor.

Levenosky
02-08-12, 12:58
Which Wayne Road? I think there is a few different ones.I am referring to one that is close to I 94.

Levenosky
02-08-12, 13:04
The apartment place offers FS?Depends on customer I guess. When I was there first time she did not offer it. Only after she trusts the person I think.

Misterb899
02-08-12, 16:40
Shampo had no problem with it.I would have to second that shampoo had no problem doing the deed. M1 is still my favorite AMP to go to just because they remember me and msog is never a problem unless they are busy. But I must say it took a few trips there before she would speak Greek. I like to get a body slide when getting the table shower you usually have to ask mamasan for it or else its just your typical table shower.

QuestForFun
02-08-12, 18:43
Shampo had no problem with it.Never had luck with shampoo' s backdoor. She's told me no and no fingers everytime.

NeverMarry
02-08-12, 19:16
Shampo had no problem with it.In that case I'll have to give M-1 another try. I've been twice and only got a massage both times.

Klala
02-08-12, 19:42
I've been to most of the FS places in Southern Michigan over the years, and I have never ever experienced this nor even heard of it before. I've gotten to know some of the girls and mamasans on a friendly basis. I just really doubt this would ever happen. Reusing rubbers? How is that even really possible? And without us noticing? I think if there are reviews online claiming this to be true, you have to seriously question the truth in that information. Just like anything else in a lot of these reviews. I think common sense might be a good approach with rumors like this. Also, they really don't need to give us those water bottles on the way out. If these places are that cheap and trying to save money by reusing rubbers, do you think they would buy water to hand out to each customer after a session? Not to mention spending money to wash all those towels after every session, and provide clean ones for each guy. There are other ways to save money. Those crappy rubbers that are free at planned parenthood are so cheap to buy in bulk. Way cheaper than bottles of spring water. This is a ridiculous rumor.Yeah I know, and its true it does seem impossible to have them reused and no worries I had the same thoughts as you guys. But I did see this on multiple boards on other websites and just wanted to bring it here for discussion because I felt it was worthy and important enough.

Rinhold
02-09-12, 00:25
Had another great massage today at the Acupressure place on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail. I walked in and was met by the same cute little Asian girl with a nice set of D's up top. I went with the half hour session today because I had someplace to be nearby in about an hour. The massage was great. I love the way she will sit down and straddle my ass while massaging my back. The attention to detail is remarkable. Outer ears and ear lobes, hands, fingers, and toes are not forgotten. The massage alone is worth the visit. The ending was even better. For what ever reason today one happy ending was not enough for her she kept going trying to get a second happy ending. I was somewhat overly sensitive for a few moments and she slowed down, but only for a minute or two. Some roaming OTC was allowed. Unfortunately we were not successful with the second ending, but it was not for lack of effort. She told me that she would give me an extra 5 minutes during HE, it turned out to be more like an extra 15 minutes and almost made me late for where I had to be. The only downside to this place is that it is not very private at all. It is in a busy strip mall. Got a few looks on the way out.

Levenosky
02-09-12, 00:32
In that case I'll have to give M-1 another try. I've been twice and only got a massage both times.I use a TTS app to converse with shampoo in her own language and had asked her about this. She said she does offer only to few people with whom she is comfortable. Though I am not sure what is her comfort level, I guess it is "size", because she said it always was painful for her. However, I stopped visiting M1 since it is too far for me. May be things changed now.

Tremolo
02-09-12, 09:40
Yeah I know, and its true it does seem impossible to have them reused and no worries I had the same thoughts as you guys. But I did see this on multiple boards on other websites and just wanted to bring it here for discussion because I felt it was worthy and important enough.Yes, it is definitely worth discussing on here. Especially if it appeared on multiple different boards. Thanks for the info.

QuestForFun
02-10-12, 00:32
Are you hung like horse? LOL. I was successful on my very first visit there. She grabbed some slick juice and tools me to go slow. I'd go back there more often if I got her every time. I'm not so interested in the chubby one.I wish I was! .

Ya I drive out there from Grass Lake area. I went to see here on super bowl Sunday. I tapped the game and went around half time. Only 1 other car there at the time. Got there and the mama answered the door in a towel, I must have interrupted her shower time. She walked me into room 4, I hung my coat up and she went crazy! She thought I may be carring a gun. WTF. She patted me down and searched my coat. I was not. Other than that.

Great time with Won as usual!

The game finished up and the door bell rang like it was Halloween with to s of trick or treaters.

Got shot down for Greek by Won, and Tutu (same old tutu) I also have never had them try to put a finger in my ass. On my way out saw a new girl with the mama on the matress on my way out. Wonder who that was.

Nomis
02-10-12, 03:56
Your correct, she offers to select customers (not large, hahaha) but she also doesn't want long time since she is not used to it.

Just word oF warning guys. Wrap it, I heard some one is being treated for syph? Due to m1. Gud thing he is single. Being treated at the county at this moment. CAREFUL.

George1969
02-10-12, 12:18
Had another great massage today at the Acupressure place on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail. I walked in and was met by the same cute little Asian girl with a nice set of D's up top. I went with the half hour session today because I had someplace to be nearby in about an hour. The massage was great. I love the way she will sit down and straddle my ass while massaging my back. The attention to detail is remarkable. Outer ears and ear lobes, hands, fingers, and toes are not forgotten. The massage alone is worth the visit. The ending was even better. For what ever reason today one happy ending was not enough for her she kept going trying to get a second happy ending. I was somewhat overly sensitive for a few moments and she slowed down, but only for a minute or two. Some roaming OTC was allowed. Unfortunately we were not successful with the second ending, but it was not for lack of effort. She told me that she would give me an extra 5 minutes during HE, it turned out to be more like an extra 15 minutes and almost made me late for where I had to be. The only downside to this place is that it is not very private at all. It is in a busy strip mall. Got a few looks on the way out.I read your quote on the Acupressure place on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail yesterday. It sounded too good to be true so I had to visit them since I was in the area. I was also greated by a cute asian girl by the name of Jude. She had a nice slim figure with what I would guess a C cup up top.

The massage was outstanding and just like you outlined in your quote. The happy ending was great too, however, I just had the one ending and she handled it with skill.

The place was neat and clean but I also didn't like the busy strip mall. Thanks for the tip.

John Draven
02-10-12, 19:25
I read your quote on the Acupressure place on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail yesterday. It sounded too good to be true so I had to visit them since I was in the area. I was also greated by a cute asian girl by the name of Jude. She had a nice slim figure with what I would guess a C cup up top.

The massage was outstanding and just like you outlined in your quote. The happy ending was great too, however, I just had the one ending and she handled it with skill.

The place was neat and clean but I also didn't like the busy strip mall. Thanks for the tip.I will be in the area, but would like to make sure it is the right one in my gps.

John Draven
02-10-12, 19:30
Been awhile since I last went there to M1. Had Won or Shampoo. Paid upfront because she remember me. Had a great time. Long BBJ and followed with all my favorite position. Took me a long time to unload and when I did. I filled that rubber good. When I was leaving I saw another girl and it is not TUTU. She was better looking than WON. Might have to try her out, but no mentioned of her on here.

Can't wait to come back again.

Alvesho12
02-11-12, 05:05
Been awhile since I last went there to M1. Had Won or Shampoo. Paid upfront because she remember me. Had a great time. Long BBJ and followed with all my favorite position. Took me a long time to unload and when I did. I filled that rubber good. When I was leaving I saw another girl and it is not TUTU. She was better looking than WON. Might have to try her out, but no mentioned of her on here.

Can't wait to come back again.Yea, last week mamasan asked me if want to try the new girl who has no experience on this business before, I rejected, but next time I'd like to try something new since I don't really like the BJ technique of shampoo and tutu.

ImmAFool
02-11-12, 07:20
I read your quote on the Acupressure place on Middlebelt near Ann Arbor Trail yesterday. It sounded too good to be true so I had to visit them since I was in the area. I was also greated by a cute asian girl by the name of Jude. She had a nice slim figure with what I would guess a C cup up top.

The place was neat and clean but I also didn't like the busy strip mall. Thanks for the tip.Is it this one?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2844315402.html

Storm1
02-11-12, 09:38
I had the opportunity to check out Men's Massage in Lincoln park. Girl named Brooke working there, small little thing, the body of a 16 year old. Full nude massage. Had a great time, a very happy ending. She is good with her hands. Nice personality, we talked quite a bit. No FS, but hinted that if I was a regular that might be something I could get, not sure. Anyone else have any experience with her? Not a great neighborhood though, they should probably move their location, she mentioned they use to be in Livonia or somewhere else.

BryGuy
02-11-12, 11:50
Is it this one?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2844315402.htmlThat's the place. Great massages here along with a nice HE. The massages are a bit higher than most places ($80) , but as they say. You get what you pay for, and here you get a very high quality massage. It's better than going to such places such as Sunrise, Magic Health or DT Health where you pay a somewhat smaller amount and get maybe 20 minutes worth of a massage than the flip and extras, I realize most do go just for the extras; and that's fine and dandy I guess. But I personally am not into just giving away 50-60 bucks just for the F of it.

NaughtyMan
02-11-12, 12:07

The place was neat and clean but I also didn't like the busy strip mall. Thanks for the tip.Can you share with us what is the rate for one hour massage and how much tip required for the happy ending.

Thanks

Rinhold
02-11-12, 13:59
Is it this one?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2844315402.html

The place was neat and clean but I also didn't like the busy strip mall. Thanks for the tip.Yes. It is on the west side of the road. I probably caught her when she was not very busy.

TiklPkl
02-11-12, 14:52
Yes, they do. But I think it depends on who you get. The girl that rotates from New York does, last month I think it was Nancy. I do not think Anna will. I think there is a girl named Leena that alternates with Anna that a couple of people have mention does. Of course, I'm not sure if Leena and Anna are the same girl, can't get that straight.Seen Leena here before and I think you may be able to get FS once she knows you. I've never ordered it though. Her massage is actually pretty good, darn near had me put to sleep.

BryGuy
02-11-12, 21:35
Damn. I'd certainly like to know some details about this. They are definitely known to be condom optional.I don't want to sound like a broken record, but. Of course BE CAREFUL. Visiting these massage places is a nice way to relax and unwind and it's great to get a little action; with that being said. Anyone going into these places with a non chalant attitude and not being careful (using protection, etc) is plain and simple STUPID! I don't want to give the whole father to son speech about the birds and bees. Tho it is funny. Even getting BJS from the ladies is kind of a danger. Of course we all know getting sucked off feels better with the jimmy hat on. And for sex there is no comparison. But if you want to have a great time with a asian girl than find out a few weeks later you have a STD. Go ahead be my guest.

BryGuy
02-11-12, 21:46
I wish I was! .

Ya I drive out there from Grass Lake area. I went to see here on super bowl Sunday. I tapped the game and went around half time. Only 1 other car there at the time. Got there and the mama answered the door in a towel, I must have interrupted her shower time. She walked me into room 4, I hung my coat up and she went crazy! She thought I may be carring a gun. WTF. She patted me down and searched my coat. I was not. Other than that.

Great time with Won as usual!

The game finished up and the door bell rang like it was Halloween with to s of trick or treaters.

Got shot down for Greek by Won, and Tutu (same old tutu) I also have never had them try to put a finger in my ass. On my way out saw a new girl with the mama on the matress on my way out. Wonder who that was.Who is Won at M1 health? Now granted I have only been there twice so obviously I'm probably not going to know the whole M1 Roster of ladies. The girls that I know of from experiences are Shampoo and Banana. Both were pretty decet experiences to be sure, and both were diffrent which was also good. (you like a little variety of things and thats why I like the fact they have more than just 1 girl there which seems to be unlike DT Health which only has the 1 old lady that really does not appeal to me.

To me Shampoo was much hotter than Banana and had a better body, but (maybe it was just me) I thought Banana gave a much better massage and she was super affectionate; which I thought was kinda refreshing. Places like this it seems the ladies just want to get you to squirt and rush you to the door as soon as they can; but not so much here. Here it almost feels like they like doing what theyre doing, I don't know if thats necesarilly a good thing or not, but I like it.

How does WON look? She a younger ladie like Banana? I also have read on here something about a new girl at M1 Health that is new to the whole parlor thing? She a young one as well? Any and all Information is appreciated

Member #4199
02-12-12, 05:20
Spending multiple trips in hope of getting what you want sucks considering there are probably 10 places around town that you could stop in, buy 1 beer, and go home shaky kneed in 20 minutes.I'm with you on this one brother. I played the AMP & agency game for a long time too, I always felt like I got ripped off, well almost always. I guess it boils down to each his own. I have my own reasons why I do what I do myself. But now I got rules designed in my favor as well. If it's seriously only a massage that I want, then I'm going to my chiropractor. She only charges $20 a visit.

QuestForFun
02-12-12, 15:53
Who is Won at M1 health? Now granted I have only been there twice so obviously I'm probably not going to know the whole M1 Roster of ladies. The girls that I know of from experiences are Shampoo and Banana. Both were pretty decet experiences to be sure, and both were diffrent which was also good. (you like a little variety of things and thats why I like the fact they have more than just 1 girl there which seems to be unlike DT Health which only has the 1 old lady that really does not appeal to me.

To me Shampoo was much hotter than Banana and had a better body, but (maybe it was just me) I thought Banana gave a much better massage and she was super affectionate; which I thought was kinda refreshing. Places like this it seems the ladies just want to get you to squirt and rush you to the door as soon as they can; but not so much here. Here it almost feels like they like doing what theyre doing, I don't know if thats necesarilly a good thing or not, but I like it.

How does WON look? She a younger ladie like Banana? I also have read on here something about a new girl at M1 Health that is new to the whole parlor thing? She a young one as well? Any and all Information is appreciatedWon=shampoo.

Tutu=banana

Jack Reacher
02-12-12, 18:58
[Deleted by Admin] Your jealousy of Cali studs is mind boggling.

Stay out of our threads. Just because you got nothin but skanks out there.

Either Nut Up or [Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BryGuy
02-12-12, 23:51
Won=shampoo.

Tutu=bananaOk. Thanks for the info.

BryGuy
02-13-12, 01:47
I had the opportunity to check out Men's Massage in Lincoln park. Girl named Brooke working there, small little thing, the body of a 16 year old. Full nude massage. Had a great time, a very happy ending. She is good with her hands. Nice personality, we talked quite a bit. No FS, but hinted that if I was a regular that might be something I could get, not sure. Anyone else have any experience with her? Not a great neighborhood though, they should probably move their location, she mentioned they use to be in Livonia or somewhere else.I have seen ads on backpage about Brooke and Tara but have never viisited. Price seemed kinda high to me. 100 for hr massage. 150 for the less clothing pkg. I could be wrong, maybe it's worth it, how much extra did you have to add to the initial 150 to get your Happy ending? Anything near 2 bills for an hour massage and just a happy ending seems way to steep to me.

Namb1
02-13-12, 13:49
I went to M1 about a week ago and there was a new chick working there. Her name was "tall". I'm sure I didn't get it right but you know how hard they are to understand. The service wasn't as good as bannana or shampoo if those were the other 2 girls I had. Is shampoo the one with a little meat? This new girl was kind of petite. Maybe 30 but I can never tell with asian girls. She had bolt on's and the skin was very stretched.

George1969
02-13-12, 14:46
Can you share with us what is the rate for one hour massage and how much tip required for the happy ending.

ThanksThe rate was 80 for the hour and happy ending was included. I tiped 20 because she did an excellent massage and a very experienced ending.

Before we started she said she had a half hour rate of 60. I'm glad I took the hour visit.

BryGuy
02-13-12, 15:55
I went to M1 about a week ago and there was a new chick working there. Her name was "tall". I'm sure I didn't get it right but you know how hard they are to understand. The service wasn't as good as bannana or shampoo if those were the other 2 girls I had. Is shampoo the one with a little meat? This new girl was kind of petite. Maybe 30 but I can never tell with asian girls. She had bolt on's and the skin was very stretched.Banana is the girl you are refering to with a little meat on her bones. Theyre both good looking. Banana looks much younger. I question if she is even legal actually.

Storm1
02-13-12, 19:44
I have seen ads on backpage about Brooke and Tara but have never viisited. Price seemed kinda high to me. 100 for hr massage. 150 for the less clothing pkg. I could be wrong, maybe it's worth it, how much extra did you have to add to the initial 150 to get your Happy ending? Anything near 2 bills for an hour massage and just a happy ending seems way to steep to me.Nothing added. 150 was the whole thing.

Klala
02-13-12, 21:55
Won=shampoo.

Tutu=bananaI thought Tutu and Banana were two different people?