PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

ATeal77
06-25-19, 23:29
I have been talking to a lady from SA that is a therapist at Pressure Point Spa. She wants me to meet at the spa first for a massage and we can talk more. I am hesitant to do it but her pics are hot. She has a boyfriend and is vague with details of stuff. She has me interested to see her. Seeing if anyone on here has any experience at that spa.

Thanks in advance.I think I may have seen the same girl you are speaking of. Feel free to message me and see if we can figure if this is the same girl were talking about.

Mmis90
06-26-19, 00:59
Actually, there's 13 other states in the USA that have cities named Dallas. So he could literally be talking about any of them.
Wait, there's a Dallas Township in Clinton County, right here in Michigan. This is a Michigan forum, soooo....His post literally said if you guys are ever in Texas. ReAdInG iS hArd.

HouseOfCards
06-26-19, 01:30
Yeah it's called Reki something. I stopped in and saw some chick named Jennifer. She looked ok, maybe a 7 on a good day. She said she used to bartend, but some guy recruited her for this. Seems like it's connected to Metro as it's a similar setup. She was all flirty but didn't tease at all and nada at the end. Shitty and oily massage!

TOFTT so Stay away guys.Yeah, Dusk to Dawn changed their name to Reiki in May, sometime. As open as the front is, I can't say I'm surprised that the massage wasn't worth it. Thanks for the TOFTT. There's more reliable options in the area, so I'm glad to know it's best to stick with them.

CarmeloJoe35
06-26-19, 05:40
Is this place new? I've never seen it before. Has anyone tried it? It was updated last weekend but then says not available. Maybe thats a typo. Looks like it has the same number as Guam, which is a waste of time. It also looks like its right across the street from houses. Wonder how long that will last.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/248-961-9838/1/261490

Cecil0042
06-26-19, 08:39
Sounds like us longtime oldtime Mongers need to get out the Franklin Planner.Speaking of old tymers, would this be the Sandy from about 1997? Way back before the Internet was a real factor.

C.

BlkKnight
06-26-19, 10:26
Looking to get a good prostate massage.

Golfnut1913
06-26-19, 13:57
Was it Sandy? She had a house, very private location. She's in her mid-40's now I believe.Oh that sounds name sounds very familiar I believe you are right her name was Sandy. Does anyone know if she is still doing massages?

BornSinner
06-26-19, 14:17
Finally went to see Kori. Photos match and she has a real cool personality. Massage was legit with no extras. She has a towel for you to wrap up in and she did all back, then said done and walked out of room. Didn't even get a chance to flip and proceed to inquire about extras. If you've seen her and got something else, please PM me with details. I feel like I must have missed something that would have gotten me extras.

BBInTheD
06-26-19, 15:44
Yeah, Dusk to Dawn changed their name to Reiki in May, sometime. As open as the front is, I can't say I'm surprised that the massage wasn't worth it. Thanks for the TOFTT. There's more reliable options in the area, so I'm glad to know it's best to stick with them.I don't believe that is true. I drove by yesterday. Reiki is in one shopping plaza and Dusk to Dawn is on the other side of the Spartan store. All within 500 ft of each other.

MichiganDetroi
06-26-19, 19:15
I have been talking to a lady from SA that is a therapist at Pressure Point Spa. She wants me to meet at the spa first for a massage and we can talk more. I am hesitant to do it but her pics are hot. She has a boyfriend and is vague with details of stuff. She has me interested to see her. Seeing if anyone on here has any experience at that spa.

Thanks in advance.Pressure point is run / owned by an AA woman, who pretends to be an employee. Everyone I've ever seen there always acts like they will offer more than they really will. The massage is always so-so, and the extra is standard and boring. They act like they are doing you a favor. I gave up on them a couple years ago because every time I would try to set up an appointment with one of the super hot girls whose pic's she used to post online, when I'd get there the only one available was the owner pretending to be an employee, even though I had earlier called and set up an appointment with whichever hot girl was supposedly there. The two times I actually got one of the pretty women, the experience was more or less meh.

ProCheck
06-26-19, 23:31
Get trip to Saigon. Park the car in a back. Go straight upstairs. Meet the Celine, small Japanese girl from Canada. Middle age 35-38 with nice rack. Massage 7/10, teasing 7/10, end 8-9/10. She look 6-7/10 (got little bit overweight, and stomach) Room clean and nice. She like chat. Can hold any conversation. If I come back, hmm maybe. Pay $50 for hour.

MousePad313
06-27-19, 06:44
Looking to get a good prostate massage.Angel in Taylor near the airport. She's on STG.

Ciara, not sure where she adverts now.

ILoveRedheads
06-27-19, 09:05
Any one seen any of these and care to share info and reviews?

1. https://www.massagebook.com/Macomb~Massage~RenWillowsMassage#about / description-show.

2. https://www.massagebook.com/Shelby_Township~Massage~NewWayMassage.

3. https://www.massagebook.com/Shelby_Township~Massage~OrchidMayMassage.

Any info or reviews or other recommendations would be greatly appreciated as I am still in search of finding someone to be a regular massage provider with nice HE (HJ, BJ, FS) Stay Safe.I don't know about the first two but don't waste your time on #3 unless you're looking for a legit massage with no extras. She's strictly business, no fun.

CarmeloJoe35
06-27-19, 09:42
Is this place new? I've never seen it before. Has anyone tried it? It was updated last weekend but then says not available. Maybe thats a typo. Looks like it has the same number as Guam, which is a waste of time. It also looks like its right across the street from houses. Wonder how long that will last.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/248-961-9838/1/261490It looks like Guam massage just moved from Eureka to this new location.

JackMeeOff
06-27-19, 13:11
Angel in Clinton two is pretty good. Safe location. Nice body. Anything can be had. Can suck a golf ball thru a straw.How can I find Angel and what are the rates. Thanks in advance.

Megatron81
06-27-19, 14:14
I don't know about the first two but don't waste your time on #3 unless you're looking for a legit massage with no extras. She's strictly business, no fun.It seems like everyone on that's site is legit. Does anyone have a good experience from it?

PolishClamHamr
06-28-19, 03:24
How can I find Angel and what are the rates. Thanks in advance.Eroticmonkey. 100/200.

SkinDogToo
06-28-19, 09:46
Finally went to see Kori. Photos match and she has a real cool personality. Massage was legit with no extras. She has a towel for you to wrap up in and she did all back, then said done and walked out of room. Didn't even get a chance to flip and proceed to inquire about extras. If you've seen her and got something else, please PM me with details. I feel like I must have missed something that would have gotten me extras.Do you have a link or contact info?

ShvdSchtick
06-28-19, 10:57
https://detroit.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/29370-northwestern-hwy-southfield-mi-48034-usa/7974400.html

I was here years ago.

Very mechanical.

Any New info with New Mgt and all?STill nothing?

Shame its so close to home.

Anything else in the area.

RWhite
06-28-19, 11:57
Where is green spa? I'm flying back to Michigan Monday.

Will be in Detroit near DTW this weekend.

Any recommendations?

Also curious about Zena.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1318922

Chinese health massage on Van Born is also on my short list.

Green spa has one promising review from a Middle Eastern Lady on eccie but the place looks pretty vanilla to me.

RWhite
06-28-19, 12:25
https://www.google.com/search?q=heavrnly+hands+massage&oq=heavrnly+hands+massage&aqs=chrome. 69 i57.10076 j0 j7&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl: iv&rlimm=12864297817610910885.

If you are talking about here I am going to flip out. I saw her at a corporate party once got on the bus and she gave a great massage. You're telling me she offers extras? OMG what I would've done.

If you search Heavenly Hands Massage Roseanne her contact information you'll find her contact information. She works out of an office in St Clair Shores.

RWhite
06-28-19, 12:31
Obviously the Asians have the massage game on lock. Curious to know if there are any other ethnic groups doing massage with extras. I may be late to the party, but Dearborn is the largest City in america for middle easterns the second largest cities can be found in the middle east actually. That being said I know there has got to be one somewhere. And it is probably the city's biggest secret.

RWhite
06-28-19, 12:38
For my veteran mongers. I was in Lansing last week and wondered into this club. They call themselves the only adult maze in Michigan. Place is open until 6 am on the weekends.

I paid $. 2 to go into the backroom and it has everything. Videos, maze, Gloryholes, swings. There were couples there signaling random guys to join.

I post this here because even though it isn't an AMP I was tired of striking out during my city capital business trips so I stumbled upon fantasies unlimited and for $. 2 it was very well worth it. Only during weekend nights.

GoodTimer88
06-28-19, 12:59
Looking to get a good prostate massage.Massages by Jocelyn in Dearborn.

RWhite
06-28-19, 13:37
Prostate Massage;.

Bella Touch, plus they give you a punch card for $40 off.

(Both) Shiatsu's. Depending on the provider at Famous she does edging.

Breeze.

(Just started that and it is Very mediocre).

They're affordable and private. Jocelyn wants way to much personal info in my opinion and due to what I do for a living I'm not risking it.

Massages by Jocelyn in Dearborn.

Dennis48
06-28-19, 14:17
For my veteran mongers. I was in Lansing last week and wondered into this club. They call themselves the only adult maze in Michigan. Place is open until 6 am on the weekends.

I paid $. 2 to go into the backroom and it has everything. Videos, maze, Gloryholes, swings. There were couples there signaling random guys to join.

I post this here because even though it isn't an AMP I was tired of striking out during my city capital business trips so I stumbled upon fantasies unlimited and for $. 2 it was very well worth it. Only during weekend nights.What was the name of the place or location?

T Long
06-28-19, 14:38
Has anyone tried this place. It's at a hotel in Canton. I'm wondering if it's a set up.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604

ILoveRedheads
06-28-19, 15:46
I saw others talking about this one so I had to try her out. Nice huge tits. No actual massage other than 10 minutes of lightly rubbing my back. She got straight to business and asked if I wanted to turn over. She went for my joystick and started jacking but I wasn't ready to cum yet. I had her stop while I played with her tits for a bit, tittyfucked, and blew my load on them.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

Wally2822
06-28-19, 16:31
Obviously the Asians have the massage game on lock. Curious to know if there are any other ethnic groups doing massage with extras. I may be late to the party, but Dearborn is the largest City in america for middle easterns the second largest cities can be found in the middle east actually. That being said I know there has got to be one somewhere. And it is probably the city's biggest secret.I've been searching and searching but haven't found anything yet. There is a girl named Zena who posts ads but I tried reaching out several times and did not have any luck.

FunForJeff
06-28-19, 17:58
Over the weekend I checked out Comfort Spa in Wayne. Read some reports but a lot of them were a little dated. Went in, $60 for the hour. Pretty good lookin asian woman. Mid 30's. Dark hair. Small B cups from what it looked like. Gave an average massage. Minimal teasing. On the flip she went straight right to to the HJ. Allowed roaming but only outside the shirt. She wasnt bad overall but I'm not sure if I would repeat. Maybe if I am in the area I will try a different provider. Tipped 40 on the way out. She said "MORE NEXT TIME please" I was like yea yea.$40 is max tip for HJ without taking top off.

JoeTruck
06-28-19, 18:24
Obviously the Asians have the massage game on lock. Curious to know if there are any other ethnic groups doing massage with extras. I may be late to the party, but Dearborn is the largest City in america for middle easterns the second largest cities can be found in the middle east actually. That being said I know there has got to be one somewhere. And it is probably the city's biggest secret.I have asked about this also and got zero response.

FuckMeDaisy
06-28-19, 18:41
I saw others talking about this one so I had to try her out. Nice huge tits. No actual massage other than 10 minutes of lightly rubbing my back. She got straight to business and asked if I wanted to turn over. She went for my joystick and started jacking but I wasn't ready to cum yet. I had her stop while I played with her tits for a bit, tittyfucked, and blew my load on them.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842How does her face look. Is she even hot? It's obvious she has tits but she doesn't have any other pictures to show. Does she offer anything else other than jerk off session?

T Long
06-28-19, 19:25
Has anyone tried this place. It's at a hotel in Canton. I'm wondering if it's a set up.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604So I said to myself, the hell with it, and went to check this place out. I set up a time today and went to the hotel. I scoped out the parking lot just to see if there anything there that looked like a government vehicle. Didn't see anything. Fully ready to walk away, I went to the room and was greeted by a sleepy mid 20's girl named Judy. Looks wise she was about a 6 or 7 out of ten. She was very sweet and friendly, though. Very decent body. Really nice boobs. Thin but not really in shape. Went with 30 minutes and we did everything I wanted. $140. She said she is there for two weeks. I might go back just because she is young and fun.

TWood
06-28-19, 20:05
I have asked about this also and got zero response.I agree Joe, perhaps some Private Messages about some hot middle eastern SP's is what senior members are asking.

BlackHawk3200
06-28-19, 21:22
Can you sure the name and / or location in Lansing?He gave the name in his review.

RWhite
06-28-19, 21:38
https://www.hhs6727.com

Is this her?

There are 2 places with that name. This one and an unlisted one in Oak Park.

Lamarr
06-28-19, 23:27

https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604(615) area code gives me pause.

Rolling Stoner
06-28-19, 23:30

I post this here because even though it isn't an AMP I was tired of striking out during my city capital business trips so I stumbled upon fantasies unlimited and for $. 2 it was very well worth it. Only during weekend nights.Might want to look up fantasies unlimited and club tabu on google. And read back all of rwhites posts.

Wally2822
06-28-19, 23:47
How does her face look. Is she even hot? It's obvious she has tits but she doesn't have any other pictures to show. Does she offer anything else other than jerk off session?I think she's hot. Face is very nice and her tits are awesome. She's like 5'3, brunette I'd say late 30's early 40's but you can tell she takes care of herself and body. Not sure if theres more on the table but the few times I saw her I still had a good time. As othere reported the massage is an extremely light and quick backrub. Try her out if you're into short brunettes.

T Long
06-29-19, 08:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GoodTimer88
06-29-19, 13:47
Might want to look up fantasies unlimited and club tabu on google. And read back all of rwhites posts.This place seems interesting. I was unable to find posts on other sites from are White. The website clearly states that it is slanted toward gay males, so that could make for a pretty awkward experience if that is not your thing.

Robertin75
06-29-19, 15:35
How does her face look. Is she even hot? It's obvious she has tits but she doesn't have any other pictures to show. Does she offer anything else other than jerk off session?Sorry to disappoint you mate but her face is -10 on a 0-10 scale 😆. Last week I saw her, her face looked pretty rough.

IMHO pretty expensive HJ at $100 hhr and $200 hr.

SkinDogToo
06-29-19, 17:18
Finally went to see Kori. Photos match and she has a real cool personality. Massage was legit with no extras. She has a towel for you to wrap up in and she did all back, then said done and walked out of room. Didn't even get a chance to flip and proceed to inquire about extras. If you've seen her and got something else, please PM me with details. I feel like I must have missed something that would have gotten me extras.Anyone else given her a shot?

ILoveRedheads
06-30-19, 19:38
How does her face look. Is she even hot? It's obvious she has tits but she doesn't have any other pictures to show. Does she offer anything else other than jerk off session?Face isn't much to look at but the tits are great! Yeah, jerk off and tittyfuck. Someone said they had FS with her but I'm not sure. I was fine with tittyfuck.

Freddy100
06-30-19, 20:23
Sorry to disappoint you mate but her face is -10 on a 0-10 scale 😆. Last week I saw her, her face looked pretty rough.

IMHO pretty expensive HJ at $100 hhr and $200 hr.She is attractive, has an exotic look. Olive skin dark hair.

Robertin75
07-01-19, 06:05
Face isn't much to look at but the tits are great! Yeah, jerk off and tittyfuck. Someone said they had FS with her but I'm not sure. I was fine with tittyfuck.Sounds more like an urban legend (the FS part).

IWonderWhy
07-01-19, 10:23
Sounds more like an urban legend (the FS part).I've seen her a number of times over the past few years. Not saying I'm something special, but she never even came close to allowing FS. I was allowed to go fiv a couple of times if she was feel'and it that day but that is as far as I ever got.

PatsCorps
07-01-19, 10:41
Can anyone PM me the info on Saigon? Usually an M1 guy. But time to venture out. LOL.

BackRoom Bob
07-01-19, 15:17
Can anyone PM me the info on Saigon? Usually an M1 guy. But time to venture out. LOL.https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

SkinDogToo
07-01-19, 22:40
Sorry to disappoint you mate but her face is -10 on a 0-10 scale 😆. Last week I saw her, her face looked pretty rough.

IMHO pretty expensive HJ at $100 hhr and $200 hr.I agree 💯. Not worth it at all. The only positive is the location is safe. Both times the walk to the car (walk of shame. LOL) I totally regretted it.

IDime
07-01-19, 23:38
$40 is max tip for HJ without taking top off.The place is Dated and has an unpleasant odor just FYI.

ILoveRedheads
07-02-19, 14:37
I have too much time on my hands this week since the cat is away. I was checking for a sexy young thing for a body rub, came across shelly. She turned out to be a waste of time. I called her when I got to the crossroads as instructed and no answer. I pulled into a gas station, waited a couple minutes and called back again, still no answer. I got a call back from her after I was already heading home, apologizing that she had fallen asleep and wanted to know if I still wanted an appointment. Who falls asleep knowing that you have someone on the way for a massage? Nope!

https://detroit.rubratings.com/125697

I wasn't ready to call it quits yet. I contacted my two go to girls. No response from daisy but was able to get a hold of ava and set something up within the hour. She has a small baby bump now and the tits definitely look bigger. Her menu opened up a bit from when I last saw her, offered CBJ and cfs instead of just HJ.

OnlyVrx
07-02-19, 15:32
I have too much time on my hands this week since the cat is away. I was checking for a sexy young thing for a body rub, came across shelly. She turned out to be a waste of time. I called her when I got to the crossroads as instructed and no answer. I pulled into a gas station, waited a couple minutes and called back again, still no answer. I got a call back from her after I was already heading home, apologizing that she had fallen asleep and wanted to know if I still wanted an appointment. Who falls asleep knowing that you have someone on the way for a massage? Nope!

I wasn't ready to call it quits yet. I contacted my two go to girls. No response from daisy but was able to get a hold of Ava and set something up within the hour. She has a small baby bump now and the tits definitely look bigger. Her menu opened up a bit from when I last saw her, offered CBJ and cfs instead of just HJ.Could you share Ava's contact info or point me in the direction of a listing? What are her massage skills like and what does she charge? I can't find much on the forum for her. Thanks, Much appreciated! PM is OK.

CarmeloJoe35
07-02-19, 22:02
I visited T at Saigon tonight. I've recently explored other places again and there is just nothing comparable. Most places I just walk in and then I'm quickly reminded why I don't like them. I then walk right out because they are either not very clean, the girls have such a bad attitude, or they are just "not my type."

T has everything and continues to be my absolute favorite. She is super sweet, absolutely beautiful, very accommodating, has a body second to none at any of the AMPs, her rooms are very clean and relaxing, and her bathroom and shower are very clean. IMO it is the most relaxing atmosphere of all the spas.

Admittedly, I had to wait a little while. They have been getting very busy lately. While I waited I was served some wine. Win win. I think all the girls there are great, but T is still the best. Her info is linked in a recent post below.

Nknk789
07-02-19, 22:45
I visited T at Saigon tonight. I've recently explored other places again and there is just nothing comparable. Most places I just walk in and then I'm quickly reminded why I don't like them. I then walk right out because they are either not very clean, the girls have such a bad attitude, or they are just "not my type."

T has everything and continues to be my absolute favorite. She is super sweet, absolutely beautiful, very accommodating, has a body second to none at any of the AMPs, her rooms are very clean and relaxing, and her bathroom and shower are very clean. IMO it is the most relaxing atmosphere of all the spas.

Admittedly, I had to wait a little while. They have been getting very busy lately. While I waited I was served some wine. Win win. I think all the girls there are great, but T is still the best. Her info is linked in a recent post below.Saw a lot of post about this place. Maybe I should try it out. I know the location and phone. But can any one can share a little more info about it. How can I get right to the 2nd floor. How much they charge for the fun. Pm me is fine. Thank.

JacksSean15
07-02-19, 23:48

Admittedly, I had to wait a little while. They have been getting very busy lately. While I waited I was served some wine. Win win. I think all the girls there are great, but T is still the best. Her info is linked in a recent post below.Is Saigon better than m1?

Paul Wall
07-03-19, 08:34
Believe me. You lucked out. Shelly is a complete waste of time.

I wasn't ready to call it quits yet. I contacted my two go to girls. No response from daisy but was able to get a hold of ava and set something up within the hour. She has a small baby bump now and the tits definitely look bigger. Her menu opened up a bit from when I last saw her, offered CBJ and cfs instead of just HJ.

TeeTime69
07-03-19, 09:46

I wasn't ready to call it quits yet. I contacted my two go to girls.Tell us what Daisy will do?

Streethunter
07-03-19, 11:40
Visited magic spa on 8 mile based off some reports here. Wanted Cindy, but lady I was talking to could have been cindy for all I know. She was pushing new girl named ah-nee?? Anyhow, one look at her and I was sold. Amazing body and great rack I'm assuming. Young. Unfortunatly her looks was the best part of the visit.

So my dick brain and I pay for the hour. The big head is saying hot girls usually don't turn out well, but dick brain won out. The massage was really shitty. Not much pressure, and very " going through the motions". The pre flip fingertip massage was the first I've ever had. On the flip she opened up her hand for money. Mind you I base my donation on what can be had at M1. This chicks rates were in the GPS range. She wanted $120 for BJ and $160 for FS on top of the $70 for hour. I told her no. Plus I figure she won't even let me touch her tits over her clothes so, it's probably not worth my money. So be-atch mode ensued. I still had 30 minutes left and got the bitchiest massage ever. She ends in 20 minutes short and I didn't care bc I just wanted out of there. As I'm walking out she tried blocking me until I tipped. So my tip was not to be a be-itch to customers. She must not have liked that bc Chinese Korean shit was spouting out her mouth at a rapid pace. I know some people have luck here, but I would avoid her at all costs.

Anon2854
07-03-19, 13:35
STill nothing?

Shame its so close to home.

Anything else in the area.I went here a few weeks ago. Search my post history for the details.

Jackknoff
07-03-19, 14:22
What do you guys pay / tip?

Who gives the best deep tissue? Actual massage plus happy ending.

Rjcac62
07-03-19, 16:35
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1407872

Very curious on this girl Laura. Anyone willing to take one for the team?I took one for the team earlier this week and you all owe me. The massage was mediocre. Her attitude was terrible and it was not cheap $. 40 plus tip. Would not repeat EVER. Even if it was the last and final option left in the city. Be safe out there.

ILoveRedheads
07-03-19, 17:34
Believe me. You lucked out. Shelly is a complete waste of time.You met up with her? Was it a catfish or what?

ILoveRedheads
07-03-19, 17:35
Tell us what Daisy will do?Daisy is hands only but will let you daty if that's your thing.

HeeJung47
07-03-19, 18:27

Admittedly, I had to wait a little while. They have been getting very busy lately. While I waited I was served some wine. Win win. I think all the girls there are great, but T is still the best. Her info is linked in a recent post below.Angie or Lisa at Shiatsu Well Being at 15 and Dequindre have much better bodies than Tiffany and give waaaaaayyyyy better massages.

JackMeeOff
07-03-19, 20:19
I am still in search of a great massage with at least HJ or BJ ending in the Macomb County area. I have tried a few such as Vivian, Isabella and Lisa but so far nothing that I would want as a regular thing. Please feel free to share any info with me, PM is OK. I am currently attempting to set up an appointment with Amy but I am having trouble getting a hold of her.

I have done some searching online and found a few I might try but I will ask here first to see if there is any information about these. I searched back in the forum but didn't find anything on these.

1. Bonnie in Warren near 696 & Schoenherr.

2. Nina in Shelby near 21 & Schoenherr.

3. Tracie. Outcalls in Macomb is all I know.

4. Susan in Clinton Twp. Off 18 Mile near Hayes.

5. Faith in SCS, is this the Faith that was with Jeff a while back?

Thanks for your help and stay safe.Just wondering if you have any contact info for Nina, rate and looks. Thank you in advance.

Tj144
07-03-19, 22:50
What sort of ending is offered at Saigon and how much does the whole thing usually run you guys? Thinking about giving it a go this week.

MassageMe4
07-04-19, 08:54
Daisy is hands only but will let you daty if that's your thing.Not sure which Daisy we are talking about?

Buckeye1257
07-04-19, 11:55
Daisy is hands only but will let you daty if that's your thing.Any contact information on Daisy? Daty is certainly my thing, under the right circumstances.

JAsian
07-04-19, 14:27
Angie or Lisa at Shiatsu Well Being at 15 and Dequindre have much better bodies than Tiffany and give waaaaaayyyyy better massages.Is the view covered or uncovered?

BunnyMan12
07-04-19, 15:12
Hi all,

I've seen jen a couple times all I have gotten so far was bbbjwcim. What I want to know is if she does BBFS, greek and rimming? Because I love the shape of her ass! Thanks in advanced fellas.

Anon2854
07-04-19, 15:32
What sort of ending is offered at Saigon and how much does the whole thing usually run you guys? Thinking about giving it a go this week.Went yesterday and paid. 7 at the door for an hour and. 8 for CBJ. She asked for $ but I told her I didn't have it. It was my first time there with Tiffany. Massage is 5/10, finish was pretty good. The ambiance is excellent and Tiffany has a banging body. After we were done I mentioned Relax to her and the shut down. She said the city is cool with her and the only issue Relax had was that they had illegal immigrants working there. Obviously it's in her best interest to tell the story like that but it was a bit comforting to hear.

RandyMiller021
07-04-19, 16:09
PM me Natasha's info when you can. I will let you know how things went. Thanks.Can you PM me her info too?

Dmd7765
07-04-19, 16:10
Went this past Tuesday. Girls are nothing to look at, I am 55 they looked about my age, no makeup. Good Massage, Paid the 80 house fee for an hour. Started out with taller thin girl, 2nd girl shorter came in for a few minutes twice. They were friendly. Left 60 for tip because I was happy and better than normal AMP massage.

HRambler
07-04-19, 19:04
Hi all,

I've seen jen a couple times all I have gotten so far was bbbjwcim. What I want to know is if she does BBFS, greek and rimming? Because I love the shape of her ass! Thanks in advanced fellas.Most of the providers are YMMV. So why not ask her?

BunnyMan12
07-04-19, 23:26
Most of the providers are YMMV. So why not ask her?Well because one time I asked her for prostate massage, she canceled my appointment so I begged her for another chance she finally said okay after about two weeks. Then I went for the appointment and at the end she stuck her finger in my ass! So I don't want to ask her without knowing of someone else's experience as she is kinda looney tunes and will probably cancel on me again. Oh sorry for forgetting to add the surprise finger part in my original post.

MagnifiRod
07-05-19, 08:33

Admittedly, I had to wait a little while. They have been getting very busy lately. While I waited I was served some wine. Win win. I think all the girls there are great, but T is still the best. Her info is linked in a recent post below.I don't understand this allegiance to Tiffany. So many of you guys repeat shill posts for her. I saw her before she moved upstairs and I wasn't impressed. I am missing something here. Why all the games with the names?

FL4807
07-05-19, 10:20
Tiff. She is always a great time. I do see here more often then I probably should. She is just great! What a time.

La toco. La taco? The prices are outrageous. Kelly spa. Owned by the spa person. The prices are outrageous. Here is what is actually going on there. For the people that get pushy because they think I'm going to get some it is not going to happen. For those that are cool cats, you will get it.

The place in wixom, sure bet. She lives 5 minutes away. Will accommodate at 730 in the morning.

The place on dequindre, never a sure bet but always a good massage.

Shelly, for all of those that have talked about her recently, she is just not worth it. A ten minute finger tip massage then the flip. There is minimal touching. She will flick your hand away.

The place off of orchard lake, just as nice as tiffany's, I had a good massage, the end sucked. So many rules. A. k. A. don't touch me. Oh, that's a extra 100.

I have more but I can't think of them at the moment.

Cecil0042
07-05-19, 10:26
Most of the providers are YMMV. So why not ask her?There's no way you're going to get anything more than BBJWCIM from her, I've tried many times. If you just expect the usual how can you complain at the price?

If anyone knows of another provider like this please PM me! I think the one in Saline, Kay?, is retired and I don't know of any others right off that are reliable, good location, aren't doing drugs, etc. Where you can just relax and get a nice BJ at the end.

C.

RWhite
07-05-19, 10:52
There's no way you're going to get anything more than BBJWCIM from her, I've tried many times. If you just expect the usual how can you complain at the price?

If anyone knows of another provider like this please PM me! I think the one in Saline, Kay?, is retired and I don't know of any others right off that are reliable, good location, aren't doing drugs, etc. Where you can just relax and get a nice BJ at the end.

C.I agree 100% however there have been multiple replies of FS with her and they all said it was the worse thing ever because she lies there like a dead fish.

BBBJWCIM but you forgot to add topless. Clean house decent mom bod I've said it before I will say it again. Best value!

There's not one place in America let alone Michigan where you can get what she offers for $50.

Unless you go to Southeast Asia where $20 is $2,000 or some shit.

Yes she babbles non stop yes she will draw on your back but if you stick it out she's a champion with that BJ.

Jack159
07-05-19, 11:34
Does anyone knows Anna's Westland massage is still there or not. ? Can anyone PM me the number for Southfield location of hers too?

Thanks.

SalBass
07-05-19, 12:58
I don't understand this allegiance to Tiffany. So many of you guys repeat shill posts for her. I saw her before she moved upstairs and I wasn't impressed. I am missing something here. Why all the games with the names?Let it be known, there are guys schilling for her that are using multiple.

Accounts, but it's the same person.

MisterSlime
07-05-19, 13:41
I don't understand this allegiance to Tiffany. So many of you guys repeat shill posts for her. I saw her before she moved upstairs and I wasn't impressed. I am missing something here. Why all the games with the names?I also noticed how highly reviewed Tiffany was but was very unsatisfied with my experience with her. Not to mention she charged me $40 more than Jen does. You might be on to something. MS.

FunNights69
07-05-19, 13:53
Let it be known, there are guys schilling for her that are using multiple.

Accounts, but it's the same person.I've only seen Tiffany once but it was one of my best experiences yet.

Jackknoff
07-05-19, 16:07
Tiff. She is always a great time. I do see here more often then I probably should. She is just great! What a time.

La toco. La taco? The prices are outrageous. Kelly spa. Owned by the spa person. The prices are outrageous. Here is what is actually going on there. For the people that get pushy because they think I'm going to get some it is not going to happen. For those that are cool cats, you will get it.

The place in wixom, sure bet. She lives 5 minutes away. Will accommodate at 730 in the morning.

The place on dequindre, never a sure bet but always a good massage.

Shelly, for all of those that have talked about her recently, she is just not worth it. A ten minute finger tip massage then the flip. There is minimal touching. She will flick your hand away.

The place off of orchard lake, just as nice as tiffany's, I had a good massage, the end sucked. So many rules. A. k. A. don't touch me. Oh, that's a extra 100.

I have more but I can't think of them at the moment.What's the name of the place / girl in Wixom? Pm contact info please.

MagnifiRod
07-05-19, 18:05
What's the name of the place / girl in Wixom? Pm contact info please.The place off Orchard Lake that's just as nice as Tiffany's?

Checkers123
07-05-19, 18:37
Well with all the posts about Saigon I stopped in to check it out. One thing I'd like to say to all the newbies like me is don't walk into the downstairs area, you will look like a dumbass walking into the legit salon. It was so embarrassing. Paid 70 for the hour and got a girl named Saleen. Nice soft message with a HJ for an extra 40. The place is nice and clean and the 3 girls that I seen working were cute. There was a little spinner there anyone know her name?

FellowMonger
07-05-19, 22:56
Just went to Asian Art Spa. Idk if anyone else has ever had success there but couldn't manage to get anything and the massage might've been the worst one I've ever received.

Shiatsu Well Being I've gotten HE each time. Just HJ though. Any place that offers BJ or more in sterling heights area?

T Long
07-05-19, 23:32
I don't understand this allegiance to Tiffany. So many of you guys repeat shill posts for her. I saw her before she moved upstairs and I wasn't impressed. I am missing something here. Why all the games with the names?I haven't seen her in a couple months, but she's hot and silky. She's got that going for her!

ContinentalMan
07-05-19, 23:58
Well with all the posts about Saigon I stopped in to check it out. One thing I'd like to say to all the newbies like me is don't walk into the downstairs area, you will look like a dumbass walking into the legit salon. It was so embarrassing. Paid 70 for the hour and got a girl named Saleen. Nice soft message with a HJ for an extra 40. The place is nice and clean and the 3 girls that I seen working were cute. There was a little spinner there anyone know her name?FYI. I hear Tiffany is on vacation for the next 10 days or so. Off to Hawaii.

Darwin2000
07-06-19, 01:24
The place off of orchard lake, just as nice as tiffany's, I had a good massage, the end sucked. So many rules. A. k. A. don't touch me. Oh, that's a extra 100..Where is the place off Orchard Lake? That would be convenient for me, given my commute. I pass right by there.

BBInTheD
07-06-19, 07:26
What's the name of the place / girl in Wixom? Pm contact info please.X2 I would like the name of this place too.

CarmeloJoe35
07-06-19, 09:17
FYI. I hear Tiffany is on vacation for the next 10 days or so. Off to Hawaii.Nah, she will be around this week. She's thinking about a trip in August maybe.

LigmaPatient0
07-06-19, 10:05
Is Jennifer back from her vacation? I've been trying to set up a session with her.

IWonderWhy
07-06-19, 10:40
OMFG! If you haven't gone to Toronto yet, GO!

All of the games we mongers have to play and up-charges we have to pay to get an erotic experience just isn't a problem in Toronto. I was planning a trip and began checking their version of SG to see what kind of game they had in town and was thinking that this was TGTBT. I was so wrong! On my way into town I stopped at a MP called Adonis Spa. They sat me in a comfy leather couch and had each girl introduce themselves to me. All Caucasian and all hot as hell. I chose one and was taken to a private room with a TV and shower. I paid $80 Canadian for the hour. Was told to take a quick shower and my masseuse would be in momentarily. When she came in she gave me a LFK and started chatting me up a bit as she gave a decent back rub. Let me know that anything was fair game for an additional $100 Canadian. She was good to her word! FIV, CBJ, prostate, DFK, CFS. When done we took a shower together and she walked me out. Awesome time!

Later that night I called an Asian escort agency to visit my hotel room. For $150 Canadian I spent an hour with one of the hottest young Asian girls I've ever seen! She smelled amazing, tasted amazing and went BBBJ until I was ready to change up. I think she would have sucked me all evening if I didn't stop her. Then we saddled up and ran through missionary, cowgirl, and finished K9. She hopped in the shower with me, knobbed a little more and then washed me off before heading out the door.

All I can say is go to Toronto We are wasting our time a cash when for a 3 1:3 hour drive we will get everything we are looking for.

Ecuyer
07-06-19, 11:13
Let it be known, there are guys schilling for her that are using multiple.

Accounts, but it's the same person.You seem to expend a considerable amount of time disparaging her and her Spa. The bad publicity leaves me wanting to see for myself.

FarmerPete
07-06-19, 11:32
Is Jennifer back from her vacation? I've been trying to set up a session with her.She was working on Wed.

Checkers123
07-06-19, 11:34
FYI. I hear Tiffany is on vacation for the next 10 days or so. Off to Hawaii.I'm not sure why you quoted my post and said this?

ILoveRedheads
07-06-19, 12:57
I received a lot of pm's about daisy and ava so I'll just put this here:

Daisy:

https://claz.org/rochesterhills/beauty.services/daisy-s-sanctuary-wellness-spa-53jqnqrvdt8.html

Ava:

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ava-escort-sterling-heights-513636

LigmaPatient0
07-06-19, 13:06
She was working on Wed.Sigh I see, I guess Breeze is going to be a no go for me then she's been ignoring all my text for the past month now before she went on vacation. Was hoping to become a new regular because of her rate and menu after moving up here to Motor City from Lansing.

On another note spent some time at saigon instead. Had a nice hard massage that really got the knots loosen up in my back and some nice teasing. Provider was Celine or whatever which way you want to spell her name. Sessions time was an hour for $70 and $?? For extras. And before anyone ask, Celine asked me not say how much or for what extra. Don't know why but I will respect her wish.

Oh and if anyone is curious of the AMP that was my regular. The place is called Magic Touch, just a typical HE but the massage that Kelly gives is amazing and I have been to every MP in Lansing and none compared to hers. I recommend calling in first and asking if Kelly is available.

ContinentalMan
07-06-19, 14:56
I'm not sure why you quoted my post and said this?Didn't mean to. Your post just made me think of her.

Anon2854
07-06-19, 14:59
Nah, she will be around this week. She's thinking about a trip in August maybe.She told me August too.

ShvdSchtick
07-06-19, 15:16
Can you elaborate about a place on OL Rd?

What's the name of the place / girl in Wixom? Pm contact info please.

King Python
07-06-19, 20:24

All of the games we mongers have to play and up-charges we have to pay to get an erotic experience just isn't a problem in Toronto. I was planning a trip and began checking their version of SG to see what kind of game they had in town and was thinking that this was TGTBT. I was so wrong! On my way into town I stopped at a MP called Adonis Spa. They sat me in a comfy leather couch and had each girl introduce themselves to me. All Caucasian and all hot as hell. I chose one and was taken to a private room with a TV and shower. I paid $80 Canadian for the hour. Was told to take a quick shower and my masseuse would be in momentarily. When she came in she gave me a LFK and started chatting me up a bit as she gave a decent back rub. Let me know that anything was fair game for an additional $100 Canadian. She was good to her word! FIV, CBJ, prostate, DFK, CFS. When done we took a shower together and she walked me out. Awesome time!

Later that night I called an Asian escort agency to visit my hotel room. For $150 Canadian I spent an hour with one of the hottest young Asian girls I've ever seen! She smelled amazing, tasted amazing and went BBBJ until I was ready to change up. I think she would have sucked me all evening if I didn't stop her. Then we saddled up and ran through missionary, cowgirl, and finished K9. She hopped in the shower with me, knobbed a little more and then washed me off before heading out the door.

All I can say is go to Toronto We are wasting our time a cash when for a 3 1:3 hour drive we will get everything we are looking for.I wish the US would have the same mentality as Canada and Europe. Have always had fun in both Toronto and Montreal. Good report.

SalBass
07-06-19, 21:14
You seem to expend a considerable amount of time disparaging her and her Spa. The bad publicity leaves me wanting to see for myself.LOL and here's another. 1st post.

SalBass
07-06-19, 21:15

All I can say is go to Toronto We are wasting our time a cash when for a 3 1:3 hour drive we will get everything we are looking for.Toronto is awesome for good escorts, especially with the exchange rate.

XirCom
07-07-19, 04:11
I received a lot of pm's about daisy and ava so I'll just put this here:

Daisy:

https://claz.org/rochesterhills/beauty.services/daisy-s-sanctuary-wellness-spa-53jqnqrvdt8.html

Ava:

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ava-escort-sterling-heights-513636Thanks for the info, but I don't see a phone # on the EM ad.

HuronMan
07-07-19, 06:38
Toronto is awesome for good escorts, especially with the exchange rate.Toronto is a great city. $300 CDN = $230 US.

Toronto Escort Review Board terbdotcc.

RamButt
07-07-19, 07:47
The problem here in the good ole Detroit area is that you have 3,000 guys chasing after a few hot hookers (tiff, natasha, chicks at m1 and so on) while in Toronto the hotness level of most of the women available is through the roof. I go there several times a year and you could see a different woman once a day for 2 years and never see the same woman twice. Asians, europeans, latinos, french canadians, big big girls (if tgats your flavor), and anything in between. The price is right and there is a red light district lined with sex clubs and massage parlors. Check out this site, terb. Cc.

All I can say is go to Toronto We are wasting our time a cash when for a 3 1:3 hour drive we will get everything we are looking for.

AirTouchOne
07-07-19, 08:05
The problem here in the good ole Detroit area is that you have 3,000 guys chasing after a few hot hookers (tiff, natasha, chicks at m1 and so on) while in Toronto the hotness level of most of the women available is through the roof. I go there several times a year and you could see a different woman once a day for 2 years and never see the same woman twice. Asians, europeans, latinos, french canadians, big big girls (if tgats your flavor), and anything in between. The price is right and there is a red light district lined with sex clubs and massage parlors. Check out this site, terb. Cc.What do you think about Windsor?

Aman200
07-07-19, 08:20
Montreal is a lot of fun too. Thought the same thing about the TGTBT ads but they were all real.

HiRoller
07-07-19, 13:45
I was in the mood for a good massage with no extras so I checked out Asian Health at Rochester / Wattles. It was quite good. Ayko (was gorgeous, had a great body, and the massage was fantastic. I would definitely recommend if you want a great massage and are okay with no extras. She asked for $70 for the hour. I gave her four Jacksons and she asked for $10 more. I gave it. I would repeat anyway for the massage, but would have loved an HE from her.

T Long
07-07-19, 15:15
The problem here in the good ole Detroit area is that you have 3,000 guys chasing after a few hot hookers (tiff, natasha, chicks at m1 and so on) while in Toronto the hotness level of most of the women available is through the roof. I go there several times a year and you could see a different woman once a day for 2 years and never see the same woman twice. Asians, Europeans, Latinos, French Canadians, big big girls (if tgats your flavor), and anything in between. The price is right and there is a red light district lined with sex clubs and massage parlors. Check out this site, terb. Cc.So how do we convince some of them to come to Detroit, like Celine? $230 USD seems pretty reasonable. That's just a little less than some of the local stars charge, but still much higher than M1 and others.

T Long
07-07-19, 15:22
Does anyone know if any of the AMP girls will do outcall to a hotel or home? Seems like they hesitate doing things at the business but would be more open if in a private environment. Also, let's be honest, the massage table is kind of uncomfortable for various activities. I have to believe they would be open to making more money with side work and not paying a portion of their price towards the room fee at the AMP. PM if you prefer.

RamButt
07-07-19, 21:50
What do you think about Windsor?Windsor used to be a hotbed of nice asian massage parlors but I think most of them closed down. I used to go over once every couple 2-3 weeks and tell customs that I was going over to meet friends at casino or bar then check out the massage places. That was 5-8 years ago or more. They used to advertise on backpage and craigslist but with those shut down there is limited ad's. You can sometimes find ad's for massage in the beauty section of craigslist but they don't last long cause they get flagged. Terb. Cc is good all over ontario.

Neilnbob
07-07-19, 23:38
Saw Sugar there last week, wasn't too impressed. Pretty face but that's about it. Attitude totally ruined it. Will stick with MoMo when I go there, a lot more fun. She was really unhappy that I was looking for round 2 after she gave me a massage, and indicated that if I had wanted a double, that she wouldn't have bothered with the massage.

PhilliesFan6
07-08-19, 00:51
Does anyone know if any of the AMP girls will do outcall to a hotel or home? Seems like they hesitate doing things at the business but would be more open if in a private environment. Also, let's be honest, the massage table is kind of uncomfortable for various activities. I have to believe they would be open to making more money with side work and not paying a portion of their price towards the room fee at the AMP. PM if you prefer.I don't think they do but you could ask. I've never asked.

RobSquad
07-08-19, 01:07
Went to Saigon for the first time on Saturday as well. Walked into the salon LOL.

I had Diamond with the braids and fat ass. Ran me the same amount.

Stay safe.

Sigh I see, I guess Breeze is going to be a no go for me then she's been ignoring all my text for the past month now before she went on vacation. Was hoping to become a new regular because of her rate and menu after moving up here to Motor City from Lansing.

On another note spent some time at saigon instead. Had a nice hard massage that really got the knots loosen up in my back and some nice teasing. Provider was Celine or whatever which way you want to spell her name. Sessions time was an hour for $70 and $?? For extras. And before anyone ask, Celine asked me not say how much or for what extra. Don't know why but I will respect her wish.

Oh and if anyone is curious of the AMP that was my regular. The place is called Magic Touch, just a typical HE but the massage that Kelly gives is amazing and I have been to every MP in Lansing and none compared to hers. I recommend calling in first and asking if Kelly is available.

Well with all the posts about Saigon I stopped in to check it out. One thing I'd like to say to all the newbies like me is don't walk into the downstairs area, you will look like a dumbass walking into the legit salon. It was so embarrassing. Paid 70 for the hour and got a girl named Saleen. Nice soft message with a HJ for an extra 40. The place is nice and clean and the 3 girls that I seen working were cute. There was a little spinner there anyone know her name?

DirtyOne313
07-08-19, 01:32
So the Oasis Massage Parlor in Clarkson is opened back up. It is on Dixie nearby to the brewery. Nice maasge and HE.

T Long
07-08-19, 09:05
Saw an ad on Facebook of all places for this place in Warren. Asian Hawaii Massage. I don't recall seeing that name on this forum and a search came up with nothing. It's on East 12 Mile in Warren. Looks like there are about 7 beautiful younger girls that work there. The place looks immaculate. Anyone been there? My gut says it's legit only.

RWhite
07-08-19, 11:01
So the Oasis Massage Parlor in Clarkson is opened back up. It is on Dixie nearby to the brewery. Nice maasge and HE.Is Tiffany still the owner? She use to go by Jennifer and only did HJ but then she started calling herself Tiffany. Lets just say shortly after she did that the place got busted. Talk about one Hell of a CBJ, she's probably in her 50's by now she has the flattest of ass' even by Asian standards.

Jfitz2015
07-08-19, 12:03
Saw an ad on Facebook of all places for this place in Warren. Asian Hawaii Massage. I don't recall seeing that name on this forum and a search came up with nothing. It's on East 12 Mile in Warren. Looks like there are about 7 beautiful younger girls that work there. The place looks immaculate. Anyone been there? My gut says it's legit only.Great massage but so far just DIY, and roaming outside of clothes.

Jfitz2015
07-08-19, 12:07
Windsor used to be a hotbed of nice asian massage parlors but I think most of them closed down. I used to go over once every couple 2-3 weeks and tell customs that I was going over to meet friends at casino or bar then check out the massage places. That was 5-8 years ago or more. They used to advertise on backpage and craigslist but with those shut down there is limited ad's. You can sometimes find ad's for massage in the beauty section of craigslist but they don't last long cause they get flagged. Terb. Cc is good all over ontario.Tey lucky beans or whatever. Lady is in her 50's but gives a good massage and HE.

RWhite
07-08-19, 12:50
Went to Saigon for the first time on Saturday as well. Walked into the salon LOL.

I had Diamond with the braids and fat ass. Ran me the same amount.

Stay safe.Sheesh c'Mon. People, think dirty (come in the backdoor).

Are they doing walk-ins now? I Never walked in I always made an appt.

RWhite
07-08-19, 12:56
Stopped in and got Celine, because Jen was unavailable.

Passed on the FS because I didn't have a cover so instead opted for the BBBJ.

It was OK, I just like my BJ's sloppy but she did do well waxing my carrot.

Don't understand why all the secrecy with what she offers. I will say this though, beware of the hot stones. Those fuckers are stove top hot.

BlkKnight
07-08-19, 13:03
Saw Sugar there last week, wasn't too impressed. Pretty face but that's about it. Attitude totally ruined it. Will stick with MoMo when I go there, a lot more fun. She was really unhappy that I was looking for round 2 after she gave me a massage, and indicated that if I had wanted a double, that she wouldn't have bothered with the massage.I have it her and complained the entire time which made me pound her even harder.

HuronMan
07-08-19, 13:26
Does anyone know if any of the AMP girls will do outcall to a hotel or home? Seems like they hesitate doing things at the business but would be more open if in a private environment. Also, let's be honest, the massage table is kind of uncomfortable for various activities. I have to believe they would be open to making more money with side work and not paying a portion of their price towards the room fee at the AMP. PM if you prefer.Bringing a sex worker to your home is a mistake. Besides, at many AMP's the women live in or near the building and are not allowed to leave. Many of them are undocumented and won't take that kind of risk.

Guyneedsfun
07-08-19, 15:32
Saw an ad on Facebook of all places for this place in Warren. Asian Hawaii Massage. I don't recall seeing that name on this forum and a search came up with nothing. It's on East 12 Mile in Warren. Looks like there are about 7 beautiful younger girls that work there. The place looks immaculate. Anyone been there? My gut says it's legit only.Must have changed their name. Was Asian foot massage. I believe it was reported that it was self serve but I have not been at this facility.

Rjcac62
07-08-19, 15:55
So the Oasis Massage Parlor in Clarkson is opened back up. It is on Dixie nearby to the brewery. Nice maasge and HE.Made an appointment yesterday for 2 pm today at the Clarkston AMP. Showed up a few hours ago and it's all locked up again.

DatyGuy420
07-08-19, 17:55
So the Oasis Massage Parlor in Clarkson is opened back up. It is on Dixie nearby to the brewery. Nice maasge and HE.Are you talking about the one next to the brewery?

JackMeeOff
07-08-19, 21:06
Must have changed their name. Was Asian foot massage. I believe it was reported that it was self serve but I have not been at this facility.I was there before they changed the name when it was Asian foot massage and got nothing and the massage was a terrible soft touch. When I asked about a happy ending on the flip the middle aged lady said to me "next time". Needless to say she was standing in the hall by the exit expecting me to give her a tip before I left after the massage and I said "Next time". The look on her face was priceless. Not sure if any extras are available seeing how the city hall and police dept are right across the street. I won't waste my time and money by going back.

JackMeeOff
07-08-19, 21:08
Stopped in and got Celine, because Jen was unavailable.

Passed on the FS because I didn't have a cover so instead opted for the BBBJ.

It was OK, I just like my BJ's sloppy but she did do well waxing my carrot.

Don't understand why all the secrecy with what she offers. I will say this though, beware of the hot stones. Those fuckers are stove top hot.What was the total damage.

JackMeeOff
07-08-19, 21:11
Tey lucky beans or whatever. Lady is in her 50's but gives a good massage and HE.How do you contact Tey is she hott? What are the rates?

Tremolo
07-09-19, 10:51
Saw an ad on Facebook of all places for this place in Warren. Asian Hawaii Massage. I don't recall seeing that name on this forum and a search came up with nothing. It's on East 12 Mile in Warren. Looks like there are about 7 beautiful younger girls that work there. The place looks immaculate. Anyone been there? My gut says it's legit only.Went during the grand opening week last week. It's on par with several of the Thai spas in Farmington. Quality Thai style massage and some cute and relatively young Thai women. Very nice facilities. Unfortunately, it's like most Thai massage spas in Metro Detroit in that there is little to no chance for a happy ending. Real nice draped therapeutic massage by sweet and attractive girls. Relaxing and healthy. That's about it. I'd love to hear otherwise, but that was my experience.

Jd2011
07-09-19, 13:27
+1.

When they whine and complain I typically commence to ground and pound as well. LOL.

I have it her and complained the entire time which made me pound her even harder.

Jfitz2015
07-09-19, 15:07
How do you contact Tey is she hott? What are the rates?Not really. She is an older lady takes care of herself with fake boobs. Gave a great prostate massage and HJ. Google lucky beans Windsor. Her phone number and pics will pop up.

LineMan69
07-09-19, 15:31
Will be at the airport here in a week. I got a three hour lay over at three in the morning. Was wondering are there any 24 hour places near the airport or independent that works crazy hours near by. Just trying to find something to pass the time with.

H.

Tremolo
07-09-19, 16:26
Will be at the airport here in a week. I got a three hour lay over at three in the morning. Was wondering are there any 24 hour places near the airport or independent that works crazy hours near by. Just trying to find something to pass the time with.

H.Don't know if any nearby that are 24 hour. You might try calling Spring Well Healing and tell them you situation and ask if they could accommodate you. Don't know if they would but it's worth a shot. They're a FS Korean spa. Nice place and the ladies are cool. It's a short 5 min drive from the airport, right near some layover hotels. If you call, ask for Betty. She seems to sort of run the place.

RWhite
07-09-19, 18:27
What was the total damage.To get that from Celine it was 80 plus the house.

ShadowLotus513
07-10-19, 00:00
I'm interested in checking out Tokyo's in Southfield, but heard there are numerous girls. Anyone can give me a report on which ones are worth giving a shot? And can you get anything or YMMV?

JackMeeOff
07-10-19, 02:02
Not really. She is an older lady takes care of herself with fake boobs. Gave a great prostate massage and HJ. Google lucky beans Windsor. Her phone number and pics will pop up.Sounds great thank you for the info. What does she charge? Do you recommend an appointment?

JackMeeOff
07-10-19, 02:03
Don't know if any nearby that are 24 hour. You might try calling Spring Well Healing and tell them you situation and ask if they could accommodate you. Don't know if they would but it's worth a shot. They're a FS Korean spa. Nice place and the ladies are cool. It's a short 5 min drive from the airport, right near some layover hotels. If you call, ask for Betty. She seems to sort of run the place.Do you have a girl you recommend? What is the cost? Thank you in advance.

RWhite
07-10-19, 08:06
Is it true that Judy is back at the hidden spa in Southfield? I stopped going because she was charging crazy prices for just an HJ.

T Long
07-10-19, 09:57
Went during the grand opening week last week. It's on par with several of the Thai spas in Farmington. Quality Thai style massage and some cute and relatively young Thai women. Very nice facilities. Unfortunately, it's like most Thai massage spas in Metro Detroit in that there is little to no chance for a happy ending. Real nice draped therapeutic massage by sweet and attractive girls. Relaxing and healthy. That's about it. I'd love to hear otherwise, but that was my experience.This and the other responses save me some time and money. Thanks.

T Long
07-10-19, 10:22
Went during the grand opening week last week. It's on par with several of the Thai spas in Farmington. Quality Thai style massage and some cute and relatively young Thai women. Very nice facilities. Unfortunately, it's like most Thai massage spas in Metro Detroit in that there is little to no chance for a happy ending. Real nice draped therapeutic massage by sweet and attractive girls. Relaxing and healthy. That's about it. I'd love to hear otherwise, but that was my experience.This and the other responses save me some time and money. Thanks.

BrandoM
07-10-19, 12:10
Montreal is a lot of fun too. Thought the same thing about the TGTBT ads but they were all real.The best I've seen by far, outside of the fishbowl places in Thailand, are in Vancouver. Toronto was great, but Vancouver was twice as good at their higher end places.

Map123
07-10-19, 14:23
New to the area, recently had an appointment at Saigon. Didn't request anyone, when arrived was greeted by someone asking if I wanted ebony. Another lady approached and took me back. I misunderstood her name. I would say 40's, Asian, implants, very friendly.

Great experience, expect typical expenses for what appears to be a wide menu.

Can anyone tell me about the shower there? And perhaps experiences with the other girls / descriptions?

Third part-I have searched the forum a bit but always errors with too many results, help with locating m1. I mean I get the reference but narrowed slightly?

Much appreciated.

Tremolo
07-10-19, 14:59
Do you have a girl you recommend? What is the cost? Thank you in advance.I really liked Anna but not sure if she's there anymore. There are several reviews a few months back in this forum thread. Recently saw Coco and she's great too. Girls always change at these places though. Cost is the usual for this type of place 60 hh 80 hr house fee. Hour includes assisted standing shower and hot sauna. Massage is actually pretty good. Extra menu ranges from (total cost incl. House fee) 100-120 for HJ and 140-200 for FS. Depends on the time paid for, the girl you get, and negotiation skills etc.

SuperJason2
07-10-19, 17:32
Do you have a girl you recommend? What is the cost? Thank you in advance.So, I was there 9:30 PM yesterday and got Shi-Shi, a 50+ Korean woman with small tits. Not attractive to me. The massage was okay-ish and she asked for. 6 for the HE and the time was short by 10 minutes. I could see all services were available but better ask for the price before the service. Will not repeat.

Shi-Shi was the only one available at that time and the place close at 10 PM.

Red Star
07-10-19, 18:58
New to the area, recently had an appointment at Saigon. Didn't request anyone, when arrived was greeted by someone asking if I wanted ebony. Another lady approached and took me back. I misunderstood her name. I would say 40's, Asian, implants, very friendly.

Great experience, expect typical expenses for what appears to be a wide menu.

Can anyone tell me about the shower there? And perhaps experiences with the other girls / descriptions?

Third part-I have searched the forum a bit but always errors with too many results, help with locating m1. I mean I get the reference but narrowed slightly?

Much appreciated.Near the la chambre strip club in a strip mall off telegraph and 96. I drive past all the time.

Buckeye1257
07-10-19, 19:58
Does anyone have any information on a massage therapist who goes by the name "Relaxator Genie"? She works out of both Northville and Royal Oak. I came across her ad on Craigslist in the 'Beauty' section.

RWhite
07-11-19, 00:59
Does anyone have any information on a massage therapist who goes by the name "Relaxator Genie"? She works out of both Northville and Royal Oak. I came across her ad on Craigslist in the 'Beauty' section.There's this thing out called Google, I put in those two words and within nano seconds got all the 4 one one on.

Relaxator Genie. Give it a shot Google ain't that bad.

LineMan69
07-11-19, 08:10
Don't know if any nearby that are 24 hour. You might try calling Spring Well Healing and tell them you situation and ask if they could accommodate you. Don't know if they would but it's worth a shot. They're a FS Korean spa. Nice place and the ladies are cool. It's a short 5 min drive from the airport, right near some layover hotels. If you call, ask for Betty. She seems to sort of run the place.Well called and they thought I was crazy. So I just left it alone but thanks it was still a fun phone call to do.

LigmaPatient0
07-11-19, 08:49
Anyone knows her rate? I had a session with the other three providers but not her yet. You can PM or just reply either way is fine with me.

T Long
07-11-19, 09:46
Went last night and had Kim. Late 40's early 50's. Ended up paying for an expensive Russian. Listened to a talk show the whole time. Asked for Coco, based on a recommendation. But they said they never heard of her. Anna is on "acation. Kim was not impressive at all. Pretty face but that's it. Horrible massage. I paid 60 for hh and 80 tip. It was a mistake. Won't repeat.

RstWolves
07-11-19, 12:27
Is it true that Judy is back at the hidden spa in Southfield? I stopped going because she was charging crazy prices for just an HJ.I'd like to know as well. I was there last Wednesday and she was not there. The lady I did see had been there well over a month so maybe they switched things up.

RstWolves
07-11-19, 14:39
I'd like to know as well. I was there last Wednesday and she was not there. The lady I did see had been there well over a month so maybe they switched things up.Just checked. She's not back, unfortunately.

HeeJung47
07-11-19, 14:48
Don't know if any nearby that are 24 hour. You might try calling Spring Well Healing and tell them you situation and ask if they could accommodate you. Don't know if they would but it's worth a shot. They're a FS Korean spa. Nice place and the ladies are cool. It's a short 5 min drive from the airport, right near some layover hotels. If you call, ask for Betty. She seems to sort of run the place.The only places I know that are 24 hours are in Flint. There is no Betty at Spring Well Being and there is no way they will just open because someone wants a fling in the middle of the night. That's ridiculous to even think that.

HeeJung47
07-11-19, 14:56
I really liked Anna but not sure if she's there anymore. There are several reviews a few months back in this forum thread. Recently saw Coco and she's great too. Girls always change at these places though. Cost is the usual for this type of place 60 hh 80 hr house fee. Hour includes assisted standing shower and hot sauna. Massage is actually pretty good. Extra menu ranges from (total cost incl. House fee) 100-120 for HJ and 140-200 for FS. Depends on the time paid for, the girl you get, and negotiation skills etc.There is no Anna or Coco here. The girl that left a few weeks ago was Oh and the girl there now is Shi-Shi.

HeeJung47
07-11-19, 14:58
Is it true that Judy is back at the hidden spa in Southfield? I stopped going because she was charging crazy prices for just an HJ.No, its not true. Judy hasn't been there for a while. I think its the owner writing reviews to get people to come back in. The girl there now is very unfriendly and absolutely hates her job. And it shows.

MardanAmaratha
07-11-19, 15:03
Had a dream of visiting the place (15/ Deq). I waited a bit in the lobby to watch a Chinese show on TV before Annie took me to a room. She took the money and asked if this was my first time and I said yes. I got undressed during the dream and lay face down. Annie came in and started teasing on the back right away and asked if it was OK, again in my dream, I said hell ya! She did excellent edging and asked me to turn around (it wasn't even 10 minutes!) I turned around and she milked my member while putting a finger inside my a-hole. The finish was fantastic but there was no massage till this point. She grabbed hot towel and cleaned me up and then she asked me to turn back on my stomach. She did nice back walking and gave a hard massage. I gave standard tip (.4) and was out in 50 odd minutes. So after having a lot dreams about happy endings, this was my first happy beginning dream!

Buckeye1257
07-11-19, 15:20
There's this thing out called Google, I put in those two words and within nano seconds got all the 4 one one on.

Relaxator Genie. Give it a shot Google ain't that bad."Google? Wow, it sounds amazing."

No shit wise ass. That's obviously not the information I was looking for, or that this site was created to provide. And yes, I used Google to get basic info, but thought someone here might have had experience with her, and might be able to share such info as: is she strictly a legit provider? If she has a more expansive menu, what might be included? Is her location safe, clean, etc. ? But, wow, you've really impressed me with your firm grasp of modern technology.

Tremolo
07-11-19, 18:55
There is no Anna or Coco here. The girl that left a few weeks ago was Oh and the girl there now is Shi-Shi.There was an Anna. I saw her several times and there are reports of others seeing her if you scroll back awhile in this thread. I even said in my recent post that she hasn't been there the past few times I stopped in. I was wrong about Coco though. I got the name wrong and it was actually Cici (or shi shi, whatever.) that I saw. My apologies on the name error. I've been in this hobby for 25+ years and I go weekly for a massage on average. These girls always have the same ten or so names and sometimes I just don't pay attention anymore to all the Mimi, Cici, Jenny, Coco, Tina, etc etc.

RWhite
07-11-19, 19:49
"Google? Wow, it sounds amazing."

No wise ass. That's obviously not the information I was looking for, or that this site was created to provide. And yes, I used Google to get basic info, but thought someone here might have had experience with her, and might be able to share such info as: is she strictly a legit provider? If she has a more expansive menu, what might be included? Is her location safe, clean, etc. ? But, wow, you've really impressed me with your firm grasp of modern technology.Glad I could help and if you thought that was impressive wait until I wow you with the search tab on this site. Now here's the thing, if the info isn't found in the forum search then you got to do what most of us have done. TOFTT that means "Take One For The Team". Afterwards, it is recommended that you pick your subject carefully then give a report so that the next monger wondering about it can do a simple search and read about what they can expect.

Happy hunting, be safe and do your re Search.

RWhite
07-11-19, 19:58
No, its not true. Judy hasn't been there for a while. I think its the owner writing reviews to get people to come back in. The girl there now is very unfriendly and absolutely hates her job. And it shows.I figured she wasn't back, because I did my search and nobody mentioned she was back. Those other sites are full of it. Maybe it is the owner because the number of clients probably dropped dramatically. As I did my searvch found nobody has talked about that AMP since she left. So either they bring her back or cut those prices and offer more.

T Long
07-11-19, 20:32
There was an Anna. I saw her several times and there are reports of others seeing her if you scroll back awhile in this thread. I even said in my recent post that she hasn't been there the past few times I stopped in. I was wrong about Coco though. I got the name wrong and it was actually Cici (or shi shi, whatever.) that I saw. My apologies on the name error. I've been in this hobby for 25+ years and I go weekly for a massage on average. These girls always have the same ten or so names and sometimes I just don't pay attention anymore to all the Mimi, Cici, Jenny, Coco, Tina, etc etc.I figured you just got the name wrong. No big deal. Maybe I'll go back and try shi-shi. But I don't recommend Kim.

RoddyJohnson
07-12-19, 01:43
Hello, lurker for years and I appreciate the Intel.

I try and hit up an AMP every month or so, usually vital or accu in detroit. Vital is always mixed, I get a great massage and sometimes a HE and sometimes nothing, even from the same girl. Accu I get a shit massage and a great HE, the last time the provider was literally blowing on my cock while she stroked it. However, I am looking for more. The menu at ACCU seems limited to a HE.

I want to go to M1. I've driven past the place and it looks like a dump in a dump neighborhood. I am concerned about getting my car jacked while I'm there. Its an early 80's grand prix, nothing special but the kind of ride that the brothers love. Since it's old it's easy to steal, not much anti theft on it.

Am I being too cautious? I want to go there so bad.

JAsian
07-12-19, 09:26
No, its not true. Judy hasn't been there for a while. I think its the owner writing reviews to get people to come back in. The girl there now is very unfriendly and absolutely hates her job. And it shows.Personally, the girl who's currently there has always treated me very well and has always been friendly with me. When Judy was there, she wasn't nearly as friendly towards me. Apparently, everyone and everywhere is a YMMV.

JAsian
07-12-19, 09:48
Angie or Lisa at Shiatsu Well Being at 15 and Dequindre have much better bodies than Tiffany and give waaaaaayyyyy better massages.I did a reply on post # 14070 asking if the view is covered or uncovered. You claim Angie and Lisa have better bodies than Tiffany but if I don't get the full view like I do with Tiffany, it's not worth my while. An answer will determine whether or not I plan to visit the spa you recommend.

CrustNuts
07-12-19, 10:08
I did a reply on post 14070 asking if the view is covered or uncovered. You claim Angie and Lisa have better bodies than Tiffany but if I don't get the full view like I do with Tiffany, it's not worth my while. An answer will determine whether or not I plan to visit the spa you recommend.Pretty hard to be better than Tiffany.

T Long
07-12-19, 10:21
I did a reply on post # 14070 asking if the view is covered or uncovered. You claim Angie and Lisa have better bodies than Tiffany but if I don't get the full view like I do with Tiffany, it's not worth my while. An answer will determine whether or not I plan to visit the spa you recommend.I asked if they only do HJ or is utc roaming, BJ or bodyslide available. I'm not making that drive for a HJ or BJ where nothing comes off. He did say they don't do FS but I'd be happy with a good bodyslide or a naked BJ.

BigRedDoggy
07-12-19, 14:09
Hello, lurker for years and I appreciate the Intel.

I try and hit up an AMP every month or so, usually vital or accu in detroit. Vital is always mixed, I get a great massage and sometimes a HE and sometimes nothing, even from the same girl. Accu I get a shit massage and a great HE, the last time the provider was literally blowing on my cock while she stroked it. However, I am looking for more. The menu at ACCU seems limited to a HE.

I want to go to M1. I've driven past the place and it looks like a dump in a dump neighborhood. I am concerned about getting my car jacked while I'm there. Its an early 80's grand prix, nothing special but the kind of ride that the brothers love. Since it's old it's easy to steal, not much anti theft on it.

Am I being too cautious? I want to go there so bad.Know what you mean. Took me a third try to get up the courage to leave my car and give m1 a go. Was middle of day, and even though there are some good reports here I was disappointed with my experience. Seem rush and the girl is want even trying.

As far as safely and worrying about your car, I think you are ok during the day, but yes not the best place in town. Good luck and stay safe.

BuddyBoy904
07-12-19, 14:36
Hey guys,

New here. Looking for good massage with the extras. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

RemoMask
07-12-19, 16:47
I was out of mongering last 3 years and I comeback to find BP is gone. Seems magic is hit or miss, m1 is same shit (did mama changed? Lola is same shit and not sure of others. Most recent reviews don't have links or enough details on $. Not sure economy improved, atleast not on my paycheck. Those Anna gang (wprk out of airport, southfield and troy places).

Which site do you guys browse for talents? Not sure where I would find the site to browse talents. BP was easy to navigate.

Any recommendations on nuru, massage and fun (FS ofcourse).

Please PM on suggestions. I will be doing mongering and will report as usual.

Also, I lost my fav thai girl number who does legit massage out of her home. Not sure if she still in Michigan.

Any recommendations on legit massacre is good back walking / knot breaking ones? Took a long journey and feeling tired on whole body. Don't need anything else from them. Just legit.

TWood
07-12-19, 21:23
Hey guys,

New here. Looking for good massage with the extras. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!Hey Buddy, not a good first post asking for info out of the gate. Plenty of info on the boards to make some reports to share with other mongers or perhaps TOFTT.

PieBoy
07-12-19, 21:41
Hey guys,

Thanks!Shiatsu well being.

Famous shiatsu.

Bella in eastpoint.

RWhite
07-12-19, 22:35
Hey guys,

Thanks!Rookie your are starting off on the wrong foot. If you use the search in the upper right, type in a city neck just go back a page or 2 and you will have an overwhelming amount of info.

Just looking out for ya. Don't want you starting off on the wrong foot with us seasoned mongers.

After you do your due diligence and stop have questions most of the other mongers will gladly help you out.

RWhite
07-12-19, 22:43
Pretty hard to be better than Tiffany.IMHO everybody there is better than Tiffany. If I wanted a typical HE I would hit up my usual AMP's and save a lot of money in the process.

Yes Tiff has a decent body yes she is attractive. I've gone back as far as page 434 and have yet to come across a monger that got FS from her.

All that money for a bodyslide and a 9th grade style BJ (if your lucky) does nothing for me, when I can get FS from the other girls for cheaper and some even willing to go bare (don't know why in the world somebody would go bare with them) but I can get more for less compared to Tiffany.

I know its YMMV but one thing is for certain you won't see a post of anybody having FS with Tiffany. The other girls though, depending on the tip there's no such thing as a massage (wink wink).

Qetuo
07-12-19, 23:30
I've been out of circulation for a while and looking for an AMP with extras in Westland. Any recommendations? Been to M1 many times years ago but recent reports are not positive with younger girls.

PM me if you like.

Sprinter55
07-13-19, 05:09
Anyone have any info on the place in Grosse pointe on Jefferson? Appreciate the input thanks.

JumpingBean
07-13-19, 09:42
Seen Carly earlier in the week for an Nuru style massage, she advertises on adultlook (sorry can't get link to work). Nice clean house on south end of St. Clair Shores off Jefferson. She is late twenties with long dark hair- IMO very pretty, apparently she went to school for massage therapy, and now provides NURU. At $200, and a cold attitude I would probably pass on another visit.

Stay safe boys!

TB.

MetroBoy
07-13-19, 09:52
Went to this place on Hall Road last week but just now getting a chance to review it. The massage was amazing felt wonderful walking out. This being my second trip to this location I was hoping that there would be some extra available. Unfortunately there are no extras available. However was a wonderful massage and we'll definitely repeat when I just need to get the knots out. I moved out this way a couple years ago from the Livonia area and haven't found anything like home. I miss the selection back there but I can always make the drive if need be though. LOL. Stay safe guys and have a wonderful weekend.

MetroBoy
07-13-19, 10:03
Visited this place last week and just now getting to review. Wonderful massage does a great work and feel like 100 bucks walking out. This being my second visit to this location I was hoping something a little extra was available but unfortunately that is not the case. Play seems legit but the massage was wonderful I will definitely go back if I need some work done to get the knots out. I moved out here couple years ago from Livonia area I just miss the convenience and the selection of back home. I guess I could always make the drive back home for a visit but it's just not as convenient. LOL. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.

HeeJung47
07-13-19, 10:42
I did a reply on post # 14070 asking if the view is covered or uncovered. You claim Angie and Lisa have better bodies than Tiffany but if I don't get the full view like I do with Tiffany, it's not worth my while. An answer will determine whether or not I plan to visit the spa you recommend.If you have been following this website, you would know that no girls at Shiatsu well being get naked. However, if you have working eyes, you would see that both girls have better bodies than tiffany. And I would rather be able to touch their sweet hard asses over their tight yoga pants than to pay lots of money to see tiffany nude. She's not all that. Pretty face, yes. Sexy body, I disagree. Lots of stretch marks.

T Long
07-13-19, 10:43
IMHO everybody there is better than Tiffany. If I wanted a typical HE I would hit up my usual AMP's and save a lot of money in the process.

Yes Tiff has a decent body yes she is attractive. I've gone back as far as page 434 and have yet to come across a monger that got FS from her.

All that money for a bodyslide and a 9th grade style BJ (if your lucky) does nothing for me, when I can get FS from the other girls for cheaper and some even willing to go bare (don't know why in the world somebody would go bare with them) but I can get more for less compared to Tiffany.

I know its YMMV but one thing is for certain you won't see a post of anybody having FS with Tiffany. The other girls though, depending on the tip there's no such thing as a massage (wink wink).So you are the second guy to go out of his way to say there are better options than Tiffany. Will either of you help a brother out and give some names, services and prices? I've been looking for a great massage experience by a beautiful asian that ends in FS and have yet to find one.

HeeJung47
07-13-19, 10:44
Had a dream of visiting the place (15/ Deq). I waited a bit in the lobby to watch a Chinese show on TV before Annie took me to a room. She took the money and asked if this was my first time and I said yes. I got undressed during the dream and lay face down. Annie came in and started teasing on the back right away and asked if it was OK, again in my dream, I said hell ya! She did excellent edging and asked me to turn around (it wasn't even 10 minutes!) I turned around and she milked my member while putting a finger inside my a-hole. The finish was fantastic but there was no massage till this point. She grabbed hot towel and cleaned me up and then she asked me to turn back on my stomach. She did nice back walking and gave a hard massage. I gave standard tip (.4) and was out in 50 odd minutes. So after having a lot dreams about happy endings, this was my first happy beginning dream!There is no Annie here, you are probably talking about Angie, the young sexy girl with the tanned skin.

T Long
07-13-19, 11:08
Seen Carly earlier in the week for an Nuru style massage, she advertises on adultlook (sorry can't get link to work). Nice clean house on south end of St. Clair Shores off Jefferson. She is late twenties with long dark hair- IMO very pretty, apparently she went to school for massage therapy, and now provides NURU. At $200, and a cold attitude I would probably pass on another visit.

Stay safe boys!

TB.How / what was the ending? Maybe she was just not in the mood or had a bad day.

BuddyBoy904
07-13-19, 12:48
Rookie your are starting off on the wrong foot. If you use the search in the upper right, type in a city neck just go back a page or 2 and you will have an overwhelming amount of info.

Just looking out for ya. Don't want you starting off on the wrong foot with us seasoned mongers.

After you do your due diligence and stop have questions most of the other mongers will gladly help you out.Thanks PieBoy for the recommendation.

RWhite, I promise I tried to find something, but most of the activity I have been reading is closer to detroit. I TOFTT at asian place on Hayes, 2 times bust with both. Again I am looking near hall rd macomb area due to heavy work schedule. Thanks in advance.

BuddyBoy904
07-13-19, 12:51
Hey Buddy, not a good first post asking for info out of the gate. Plenty of info on the boards to make some reports to share with other mongers or perhaps TOFTT.I should have specified area. Macomb, shelby, utica, clinton, stering. Everything I have been reading seems to be a little farther than I want to go. AMP preferably. Thanks.

TWood
07-13-19, 13:27
I should have specified area. Macomb, shelby, utica, clinton, stering. Everything I have been reading seems to be a little farther than I want to go. AMP preferably. Thanks.These 3 should be a good start, report back to the team. Shiatsu well being.

Famous shiatsu.

Bella in eastpoint.

Ecuyer
07-13-19, 15:42
So you are the second guy to go out of his way to say there are better options than Tiffany. Will either of you help a brother out and give some names, services and prices? I've been looking for a great massage experience by a beautiful asian that ends in FS and have yet to find one.Z. z.

Try Bonita Diaz. She might have all you're looking for. She has a South American ass and likes to grind.

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

JumpingBean
07-13-19, 17:04
How / what was the ending? Maybe she was just not in the mood or had a bad day.Ending was a nice Russian. Possibly!

HeeJung47
07-13-19, 17:50
Thanks PieBoy for the recommendation.

RWhite, I promise I tried to find something, but most of the activity I have been reading is closer to detroit. I TOFTT at asian place on Hayes, 2 times bust with both. Again I am looking near hall rd macomb area due to heavy work schedule. Thanks in advance.Which spa on Hayes and what do you mean by 2 times bust?. Just curious, cause they are both owned by the same lady and are strictly massage only.

BattMann
07-13-19, 19:45
Clearly, everyone has their own opinion of what a "better" body entails. I've been visiting Tiffany for 4 or 5 years. Personally I think Tiffany has a rocking body and my taste is pretty mainstream. Never noticed any stretch marks.

As for SWB. I've been going there for probably 5 maybe 6 years. It's a different experience than Tiffany. You're going to get a better massage if that matters to you. It does to me sometimes. And your going to get a nice, no frills handy; maybe two if JR is up for it. Some of the new providers will stick their finger in your ass, if you like. In my experience, the only clothes coming off are going to be yours, so who cares what their body is like anyway.

If you have been following this website, you would know that no girls at Shiatsu well being get naked. However, if you have working eyes, you would see that both girls have better bodies than tiffany. And I would rather be able to touch their sweet hard asses over their tight yoga pants than to pay lots of money to see tiffany nude. She's not all that. Pretty face, yes. Sexy body, I disagree. Lots of stretch marks.

Ecuyer
07-13-19, 23:58
So you are the second guy to go out of his way to say there are better options than Tiffany. Will either of you help a brother out and give some names, services and prices? I've been looking for a great massage experience by a beautiful asian that ends in FS and have yet to find one.Forget about the Ferndale whorehouse. What you're looking for is the famous Nuru lady. She offers the full package and knows how to deliver it. Every session I've had with her has moved the chains. May not be young or sport a fake body like Tiffany but knows her craft and wants to please.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

Ecuyer
07-14-19, 00:11
IMHO everybody there is better than Tiffany. If I wanted a typical HE I would hit up my usual AMP's and save a lot of money in the process.

All that money for a bodyslide and a 9th grade style BJ (if your lucky) does nothing for me, when I can get FS from the other girls for cheaper and some even wi.lling to go bare (don't know why in the world somebody would go bare with them) but I can get more for less compared to Tiffany.

I know its YMMV but one thing is for certain you won't see a post of anybody having FS with Tiffany. The other girls though, depending on the tip there's no such thing as a massage (wink wink).Tiff is a classy aging Madam and should not be taking clients away from her girls. She sports more tattoos than a carnival ride operator. These are meant to hide surgical scars from having her cans pumped, her ass enhanced and probably some tucks. She has no real massage skills and her hot rocks are merely props. Try some of he ladies in her stable. A few winners in my opinion.

T Long
07-14-19, 07:31
Z. z.

Try Bonita Diaz. She might have all you're looking for. She has a South American ass and likes to grind.

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/homeI don't like big butts (and I'm not lying LOL) and think I've read she has a bumpy one.

T Long
07-14-19, 07:45

I know its YMMV but one thing is for certain you won't see a post of anybody having FS with Tiffany. The other girls though, depending on the tip there's no such thing as a massage (wink wink).I think it's hilarious that you call out that bro for not doing research and then you post this. LOL. Did you miss post 11687 from back in November. It's only page 159! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4501-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4030758&viewfull=1#post4030758. She's done FS it's just super expensive.

Mmis90
07-14-19, 08:26
Z. z.

https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/homeBonita is light years better that tiff. Nice BBBJCIM too.

JAsian
07-14-19, 12:16
If you have been following this website, you would know that no girls at Shiatsu well being get naked. However, if you have working eyes, you would see that both girls have better bodies than tiffany. And I would rather be able to touch their sweet hard asses over their tight yoga pants than to pay lots of money to see tiffany nude. She's not all that. Pretty face, yes. Sexy body, I disagree. Lots of stretch marks.Thank you for the reply. I read the forum daily, so I'm fully aware of the reputation of Shiatsu Well Being. It's just that when you made the comment of Angie and Lisa having such great bodies, I got a little excited and wanted to know if they changed things up a bit, and the view was uncovered. Since the view is covered I think I'll pass since I already visit a different spa that has fully clothed younger hard bodies with decent massage capabilities.

CarmeloJoe35
07-14-19, 12:17
Forget about the Ferndale whorehouse. What you're looking for is the famous Nuru lady. She offers the full package and knows how to deliver it. Every session I've had with her has moved the chains. May not be young or sport a fake body like Tiffany but knows her craft and wants to please.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769You have got to be kidding me! This lady looks like she is 60 years old, and since Asians age well, just imagine how old she actually is. I walked in her house about 1. 5 years ago, looked at her and said "sorry, I have the wrong house. " I could see how she is attractive to the older guys on this form but back the truck up. There is no way I would pay any money to look at a grandma naked, let alone let her slide her naked body on me. That's just me.

SalBass
07-14-19, 12:31
You have got to be kidding me! This lady looks like she is 60 years old, and since Asians age well, just imagine how old she actually is. I walked in her house about 1. 5 years ago, looked at her and said "sorry, I have the wrong house. " I could see how she is attractive to the older guys on this form but back the truck up. There is no way I would pay any money to look at a grandma naked, let alone let her slide her naked body on me. That's just me.This guys a schill for tiffany, look at pics of her before all the plastic surgery. I'm pretty sure he's on her payroll.

CarmeloJoe35
07-14-19, 13:04
This guys a schill for tiffany, look at pics of her before all the plastic surgery. I'm pretty sure he's on her payroll.I'm ok with that. I'm a big fan. No mystery there. I've been all over the place and she's got everything most guys are looking for. She's beautiful (Breast implants yes, but sorry, no plastic surgery). It's a great environment, body, service and an awesome smile. To each his own. I don’t think there’s any dispute that the rest of her staff is awesome as well.

JackMeeOff
07-14-19, 14:27
Visited this place last week and just now getting to review. Wonderful massage does a great work and feel like 100 bucks walking out. This being my second visit to this location I was hoping something a little extra was available but unfortunately that is not the case. Play seems legit but the massage was wonderful I will definitely go back if I need some work done to get the knots out. I moved out here couple years ago from Livonia area I just miss the convenience and the selection of back home. I guess I could always make the drive back home for a visit but it's just not as convenient. LOL. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.What was the cost? Did you get HE or teasing?

JietMan
07-14-19, 15:11
You have got to be kidding me! This lady looks like she is 60 years old, and since Asians age well, just imagine how old she actually is. I walked in her house about 1. 5 years ago, looked at her and said "sorry, I have the wrong house. " I could see how she is attractive to the older guys on this form but back the truck up. There is no way I would pay any money to look at a grandma naked, let alone let her slide her naked body on me. That's just me.I went there once about a year and a half ago too. I agree with your description but she sure does know what she's doing. She asked me if I wanted a Nuru massage and I said "maybe next time" There was no "next time" but if she was in her younger years, I'd go back every week.

JietMan
07-14-19, 15:21
I'm ok with that. I'm a big fan. No mystery there. I've been all over the place and she's got everything most guys are looking for. She's beautiful (Breast implants yes, but sorry, no plastic surgery). It's a great environment, body, service and an awesome smile. To each his own. I dont think theres any dispute that the rest of her staff is awesome as well.It's clear that the people who Tiffany like are treated like royalty and the people she doesn't like, she won't see. Instead of just moving on, they complain about her on the forum. I've even seen a few reviews that were great for her when they first started seeing her, but after she figured out she didn't like them, they turned around and started giving her nasty reviews. It must be some sort of jealousy. What other reason could there be to one day give great reviews, then suddenly start giving nasty reviews.

BackRoom Bob
07-14-19, 16:31
Forget about the Ferndale whorehouse. What you're looking for is the famous Nuru lady. She offers the full package and knows how to deliver it. Every session I've had with her has moved the chains. May not be young or sport a fake body like Tiffany but knows her craft and wants to please.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769Does she do full service? How much?

DetroitWill
07-14-19, 16:38

https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769I am older and I agree with you 100%. I grabbed that ass and did daty with her. I want to do more but she is reluctant.

Streethunter
07-14-19, 22:02
Apparently they are on vacation. Did this place get busted?

Freddy100
07-14-19, 22:27
You have got to be kidding me! This lady looks like she is 60 years old, and since Asians age well, just imagine how old she actually is. I walked in her house about 1. 5 years ago, looked at her and said "sorry, I have the wrong house. " I could see how she is attractive to the older guys on this form but back the truck up. There is no way I would pay any money to look at a grandma naked, let alone let her slide her naked body on me. That's just me.I am an old guy and I wouldn't see her again, but it's purely subjective and she gets the job done. Just not a fit for me.

Nnapmas
07-14-19, 23:01
Apparently they are on vacation. Did this place get busted?Just curious which one, pretty sure they are under similar ownership. Spring Massage is South Blvd & Crooks, Asian Spring Massage is on Long Lake & Dequindre.

DTownMick
07-14-19, 23:01
I know they have been shut down for a while but I was recently reminiscing about Happy from Sun Spa on Michigan Ave. Anyone possibly know what happened to her. She was possibly the hottest provider I ever saw. If I were to guess I'd say she probably went back to New York and then moved onto another city.

More recently the place in Ferndale that was shut down had a provider that went by Amy. Decent looking but provided amazing service.

I'd love to reconnect with either or both of them.

Ecuyer
07-15-19, 04:43
It's clear that the people who Tiffany like are treated like royalty and the people she doesn't like, she won't see. Instead of just moving on, they complain about her on the forum. I've even seen a few reviews that were great for her when they first started seeing her, but after she figured out she didn't like them, they turned around and started giving her nasty reviews. It must be some sort of jealousy. What other reason could there be to one day give great reviews, then suddenly start giving nasty reviews.It's a normal reaction. My analogy of her tattooed like a carnival ride operator carries over to her attitude towards clients. We all know what she is, and as the saying goes, "what's her price". She'll take you for a ride when you first show up. Then, she gives you a few extra rounds. Next time you show up, she's become jaded and treats you like yesterday's news, cutting your ride short or interrupting it with calls and "more important" clients coming in. You go into denial and come back for more. She tolerates you. Reaction, you feel cheated. You lash back. There you have it! Pay more or go elsewhere. IMHO.

Streethunter
07-15-19, 06:23
The one on South Blvd and crooks. Mamasan was acting wiers on the phone too. I'm shocked they were open as long as they were in Troy.

Just curious which one, pretty sure they are under similar ownership. Spring Massage is South Blvd & Crooks, Asian Spring Massage is on Long Lake & Dequindre.

Zoman
07-15-19, 08:44
Does she do full service? How much?I've had FS with her. I just handed her $$ and had amazing nuru on the flip got CBJ, and cg finish. Then she helped in the shower. Not young but fun.

Zoman
07-15-19, 08:53
My last trip to Saigon I came in to the parking lot a different way. Has anyone else noticed how close the LEO den is? Well had a normal visit just seems robotic at times. Was cheaper this time though only cost $.

DatChase
07-15-19, 11:16
Went to m1 recently after the holiday weekend. Place seemed sort of empty most doors open inside. Mama knows me well so I don't get the weapons check and the shake down, just talk about weather hand her the usual and wait. She said I'd have to wait this time which I expect but it was close to 30 minutes, and it seemed dead inside. Finally momo comes in complaining that some old dude couldn't keep it up and it was exhausting (funny yes but also I'm up next so don't really want to hear it). I'm used to momo getting right to it but she was sooooo quick, almost no BBBJ then cover, rode me for like 30 seconds then had me sit h to doggie. I gave it to her hard since I was bit annoyed at this point. She cleaned me up then tried to peace out cause the bell rang. I had to ask for a 5 min back rub.

I've drawn momo last 2-3 x here. Does yellow still work there? Also, there was a short supper slim sexy, slightly older Anyna working around Christmas last year, anyone know what happen to her?

You can't beat the price at m1 which is why it's my go to, but been a bit dissapointed last 2 x. May start spending a bit more and drive to Jackson since the Legend (mikki) and Hannah are both up there now.

Stay safe.

DatChase
07-15-19, 11:23
Does she do full service? How much?Yes, but not at all on the usual menu. It's also not worth it. She will only do missionary and makes uncomfortable faces the whole time. Not really into it. Also I think her tits are great but when she is flat on her back, it's not her best angle.

I do think she is 100% worth it for cost, skill and ending. She's good looking, very nice, great nuru and very excellent massage. HJ is good with finger and her BJ is ok.

Stay safe.

OnlyVrx
07-15-19, 11:57
I've always wanted to try a 4 hand massage so last week I tried to change things up a bit and asked for one at my regular AMP. I usually go to Chinese Massage in Westland. To keep things short I was a little disappointed in the experience. The massage was very nice, one girl focused on my upper body and the other on my lower body. I usually get a lot of teasing, a lot of ass play and a good all around massage with a solid HJ / postate play to finish. This time the girls were very disconnected with the massage, I'm not sure they do many 4 hands massage because the girls were a little confused at my request and had to noticeably work out a "game plan" before they started. On the flip I was hoping to have 4 hands on the pole at the same time (I've never experienced that and this was my main reason splurging on a 2 girl massage). I was very disappointed when I had only one girl working my member while the other just lifted her shirt and had me play with her tits as she played with my nipples. All in all is was a pleasant experience and I will go back but I will not be requesting another 4 hand, at least from this parlor. Damage was double the house plus standard tip for each girl.

Anyone else have good experience with 4 hand massage at other parlors? How can I get guaranteed 4 hands for the ending? Thanks all!

MikeQanaby
07-15-19, 14:55
Yes, but not at all on the usual menu. It's also not worth it. She will only do missionary and makes uncomfortable faces the whole time. Not really into it. Also I think her tits are great but when she is flat on her back, it's not her best angle.

I do think she is 100% worth it for cost, skill and ending. She's good looking, very nice, great nuru and very excellent massage. HJ is good with finger and her BJ is ok.

Stay safe.That is not correct. I can say from experience that she does CG and RCG. Also 69.

T Long
07-15-19, 15:06
My last trip to Saigon I came in to the parking lot a different way. Has anyone else noticed how close the LEO den is? Well had a normal visit just seems robotic at times. Was cheaper this time though only cost $.Where is the LEO den? I've been there a few times but haven't been back in a couple months. What service was cheaper?

T Long
07-15-19, 15:10
I've always wanted to try a 4 hand massage so last week I tried to change things up a bit and asked for one at my regular AMP. I usually go to Chinese Massage in Westland. To keep things short I was a little disappointed in the experience. The massage was very nice, one girl focused on my upper body and the other on my lower body. I usually get a lot of teasing, a lot of ass play and a good all around massage with a solid HJ / postate play to finish. This time the girls were very disconnected with the massage, I'm not sure they do many 4 hands massage because the girls were a little confused at my request and had to noticeably work out a "game plan" before they started. On the flip I was hoping to have 4 hands on the pole at the same time (I've never experienced that and this was my main reason splurging on a 2 girl massage). I was very disappointed when I had only one girl working my member while the other just lifted her shirt and had me play with her tits as she played with my nipples. All in all is was a pleasant experience and I will go back but I will not be requesting another 4 hand, at least from this parlor. Damage was double the house plus standard tip for each girl.

Anyone else have good experience with 4 hand massage at other parlors? How can I get guaranteed 4 hands for the ending? Thanks all!Last time I was here I got an attitude. I've read the girls change over frequently. Are there any there now that are nice and you would recommend?

JietMan
07-15-19, 15:24
It's a normal reaction. My analogy of her tattooed like a carnival ride operator carries over to her attitude towards clients. We all know what she is, and as the saying goes, "what's her price". She'll take you for a ride when you first show up. Then, she gives you a few extra rounds. Next time you show up, she's become jaded and treats you like yesterday's news, cutting your ride short or interrupting it with calls and "more important" clients coming in. You go into denial and come back for more. She tolerates you. Reaction, you feel cheated. You lash back. There you have it! Pay more or go elsewhere. IMHO.I can't argue with that explanation. Just play the game and enjoy the ride, or go to a different carnival and play their games. There are plenty to choose from. One thing is for sure, we can't let ourselves believe we are special passengers on these rides. It's only about the price of admission.

LameelCono
07-15-19, 15:31

Anyone else have good experience with 4 hand massage at other parlors? How can I get guaranteed 4 hands for the ending? Thanks all!Bella Touch in Eastpointe does great four and even six hand as a standard if they're not busy. Last time I was there I'm sure I has three sp working on me at one point. However, as I posted, only one will stay for closing ceremonies. You are not leaving until she has evidence that she completed the task to your and her satisfaction. Ask for Joy, her name tells it all. You can request 4 hand finish. Doesn't hurt to ask. No clothes comes off except yours. They are not wearing cocktail dresses like the crew at Saigon either. You're there for their hands and not yours.

Joey King
07-15-19, 17:35
Nothing but disappointment the past weeks. My regular flaked out on me and forgot and was not home for our appointment and then cancelled our make up session, Renee (Massage by U) was weak, boring, and no HE, Sarah not returning calls and not able to find anyone else in the area. Looks like I am going to have to give Bella Touch a try. Anyone have any recommendations for a decent massage with HE in the Macomb County area, preferably around M-59? PM's are fine. Thanks and stay safe!

CarmeloJoe35
07-15-19, 17:50
It's a normal reaction. My analogy of her tattooed like a carnival ride operator carries over to her attitude towards clients. We all know what she is, and as the saying goes, "what's her price". She'll take you for a ride when you first show up. Then, she gives you a few extra rounds. Next time you show up, she's become jaded and treats you like yesterday's news, cutting your ride short or interrupting it with calls and "more important" clients coming in. You go into denial and come back for more. She tolerates you. Reaction, you feel cheated. You lash back. There you have it! Pay more or go elsewhere. IMHO.While I follow you, I have found that my experience generally depends on the timing of the appointment. Some times are better than others. It's a very different experience when the place is very busy and she's trying to juggle multiple customers with multiple providers, not to mention issues that come up with the other business. It just not going to be the same as an appt with a girl who has no other responsibilities. I'm ok with that. So I try to time the appts with that in mind. My last appt was her first appt of the day. It was absolute bliss. Loved it. No interruptions. With that said, it's not always worked, but it usually does.

Now if everyone starts doing this the pattern will change, but then you adapt. I have a pretty good handle of the schedules rhythm because I've gone so much. But sometimes I just ask her when the best time would be for an uninterrupted appt. She's always been honest.

To keep with the carnival analogy. Sometimes I love going to cedar point when there is no line. I can ride all day long. But on Some days the wait is so long and the workers are so tired I swear to myself I'm never coming back. Then reason takes over and the next time I go I make sure the timing is better. Then I ride to my hearts desire once again.

Cheers.

RWhite
07-15-19, 19:31
I thought it was just a fluke thing during my first visit last summer, I thought dam they must be slow as hell. But it is a regular thing, at one time I didn't know how many people were in the room but they all massaged me 4 hands 6 hands 8 hands hell I even felt somebodys foot on me. The door was left open for the most part I can tell. But on the flip and that door is closed I have yet to be disappointed. IMHO they do an awesome job on the Massage, The prostate massage and the carrot waxing I have utensils at home to make sure I'm clean when I go there. Joy will slide her bare finger in like it is normal so brace yourself. I have yet to find an AMP that can do it all and Bella touch best in the biz to me.

Bella Touch in Eastpointe does great four and even six hand as a standard if they're not busy. Last time I was there I'm sure I has three sp working on me at one point. However, as I posted, only one will stay for closing ceremonies. You are not leaving until she has evidence that she completed the task to your and her satisfaction. Ask for Joy, her name tells it all. You can request 4 hand finish. Doesn't hurt to ask. No clothes comes off except yours. They are not wearing cocktail dresses like the crew at Saigon either. You're there for their hands and not yours.

PieBoy
07-15-19, 20:18
Nothing but disappointment the past weeks. My regular flaked out on me and forgot and was not home for our appointment and then cancelled our make up session, Renee (Massage by U) was weak, boring, and no HE, Sarah not returning calls and not able to find anyone else in the area. Looks like I am going to have to give Bella Touch a try. Anyone have any recommendations for a decent massage with HE in the Macomb County area, preferably around M-59? PM's are fine. Thanks and stay safe!Sonia spa and van dyke spa.

Michiganman87
07-15-19, 20:41
Last time I was here I got an attitude. I've read the girls change over frequently. Are there any there now that are nice and you would recommend?Not the poster but I've been there a handful of times and I have to say Mandy is the hottest there, she's really friendly and honestly the most attractive girl I've been with at an AMP. However she runs for alot more and might turn off mongers who worry about the wallet. I saw another girl named Amanda (I know they all seem to have the name LOL) but she was a joy and really made for an excellent dream.

JackMeeOff
07-15-19, 21:15
Where is the LEO den? I've been there a few times but haven't been back in a couple months. What service was cheaper?LEO den is on 9 mile just east of woodward.

AirTouchOne
07-15-19, 21:19
Went to m1 recently after the holiday weekend. Place seemed sort of empty most doors open inside. Mama knows me well so I don't get the weapons check and the shake down, just talk about weather hand her the usual and wait. She said I'd have to wait this time which I expect but it was close to 30 minutes, and it seemed dead inside. Finally momo comes in complaining that some old dude couldn't keep it up and it was exhausting (funny yes but also I'm up next so don't really want to hear it). I'm used to momo getting right to it but she was sooooo quick, almost no BBBJ then cover, rode me for like 30 seconds then had me sit h to doggie. I gave it to her hard since I was bit annoyed at this point. She cleaned me up then tried to peace out cause the bell rang. I had to ask for a 5 min back rub.

I've drawn momo last 2-3 x here. Does yellow still work there? Also, there was a short supper slim sexy, slightly older Anyna working around Christmas last year, anyone know what happen to her?

You can't beat the price at m1 which is why it's my go to, but been a bit dissapointed last 2 x. May start spending a bit more and drive to Jackson since the Legend (mikki) and Hannah are both up there now.

Stay safe.I did make the drive to Jackson a couple of weeks ago and did a dual with Mikki & Hanna. If I had to do it again I would only met with Mikki only. Hanna is a little bigger gal than I would like. Mikki does have nice body for her age with the fake cans. The session did feel like it was rushed so if this is your first time do only a 1/2 hour b / c Mikki will get you off pretty quick. Overall, it was a fun session but I will only see Mikki only, I don't think I had the full hour and while it was fun I don't think it was worth the drive for me.

LameelCono
07-16-19, 01:15
That is not correct. I can say from experience that she does CG and RCG. Also 69.I can attest to that. She's unpredictable. The biggest mistake you can make with her is to be aggressive. I have a great time with her and the shower before leaving is the icing on the cake. You never feel rushed and she knows how to make you feel at ease. Isn't that all it's about?

Guwman
07-16-19, 07:32
https://detroit.rubratings.com/140827

I went there and got great service with the best backwalking since Lisa at 7 mile and Telegraph.

Ropeshark07
07-16-19, 11:25
Anyone have experience with this one?

https://www.massagebook.com/Garden_City~Massage~jayne-evelyn-massage#staff.

Ropeshark07
07-16-19, 11:51
So, someone below mentioned the Chinese Massage on Wayne (near Joy) as their go-to, so I thought I'd throw out a run down of that area, since I peruse regularly:

Chinese Massage on Wayne (near Joy) - this used to be my go-to 5-6 years ago, but I stopped for bad service. Went this week, figuring it had been over a year since I'd tried and people change. First off, the girls are HOT. Debate below in Tiffany at Saigon, who I believe is hot, but these girls were both prettier and younger. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there. Luke warm massage might as well have not existed, no real massage and no real teasing. (I like the whole experience, so I usually get the hour, probably a mistake here.) Then, on the flip, negotiation starts, which can be a turn-off. She wanted to nail down tip before stroke one. She offered body slide, she touches, I touch, all clothes off for $150. Probably that would be pretty good, but that's $220 out the door! But I'm a standard HE $40 guy, but had to haggle to get that for $50. Uninspired and rushed. Seems like spend big or stay away. (This was my experience last year, too, so identical.) But, still, prettier and younger than anyone else on this list.

Massage on Warren (near Wayne) - had gone last year and gotten mediocre service, but was far better this time. Just HE, but sweet personality, reasonably pretty, absolutely no rush. $40 w / o negotiation.

Massage on Wayne (north of Ford) - This one is a regular haunt for me. Reasonably attractive, mostly good, $40 tip w / o negotiation. Turnover is high, though, but quality is mostly even and good.

Acupressure on Middlebelt (near Ann Arbor Trail) - Another regular haunt. Same as above, nearly always good. Turnover is much lower, but it's there. So when I get someone I like, I try and see her a lot, because when she's gone in 9 months or so, she's gone. They sometimes get busy and the manager lady will step in. She's fine, but not amazing. Backdoor finger is usually provided there by most, if that's your thing.

Acupressure on Merriman & Warren. Good massage, but strictly legit. Confusing because it doesn't look much different than the others. More legit lobby, but otherwise.

Massage on Merriman, south of Warren (a block south of the above location) - this one's a mixed bag. Got nice HE last year, but a few months later, all new staff. Very pretty, but all legit. (Or that half legit where they encourage self-serve.).

Massage in the Westland Mall Parking lot. - Strictly legit and with a layout to enforce that. Open rooms.

3 Massage places on Ford, running from Merriman to Inkster: (Can't remember most of the names).

- Relax Massage (near Merriman) - strictly legit.

- Massage on the southside, near Peking Restaurant. Has table shower and got a pretty good HE, but silent, burly lady did the work, so mixed bag. It's been a while, so will probably try again.

- Massage on Northside, near Inkster. The ultimate mixed bag for me, changing often, but leaning towards lots of teasing w / self-service.

Massage on Newberg, near 5 mile. This one's actually pretty good. Nothing much to look at, though, and you'll have to go a few times before they'll stop worrying you're a cop. But good enough massage with a little teasing, so I didn't mind. 3rd try got a long, slow HE, which is how it should be. Stays open a bit later, too. Not very close to me, though, so I don't get there often.

T Long
07-16-19, 14:23
So, someone below mentioned the Chinese Massage on Wayne (near Joy) as their go-to, so I thought I'd throw out a run down of that area, since I peruse regularly:

Chinese Massage on Wayne (near Joy) - this used to be my go-to 5-6 years ago, but I stopped for bad service. Went this week, figuring it had been over a year since I'd tried and people change. First off, the girls are HOT. Debate below in Tiffany at Saigon, who I believe is hot, but these girls were both prettier and younger. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there. Luke warm massage might as well have not existed, no real massage and no real teasing. (I like the whole experience, so I usually get the hour, probably a mistake here.) Then, on the flip, negotiation starts, which can be a turn-off. She wanted to nail down tip before stroke one. She offered body slide, she touches, I touch, all clothes off for $150. Probably that would be pretty good, but that's $220 out the door! But I'm a standard HE $40 guy, but had to haggle to get that for $50. Uninspired and rushed. Seems like spend big or stay away. (This was my experience last year, too, so identical.) But, still, prettier and younger than anyone else on this list).Please send me a PM with the name of the girl offering the bodyslide. Has anyone else actually tried it?

Wally2822
07-16-19, 16:17

Chinese Massage on Wayne (near Joy) - this used to be my go-to 5-6 years ago, but I stopped for bad service. Went this week, figuring it had been over a year since I'd tried and people change. First off, the girls are hot. Debate below in Tiffany at Saigon, who I believe is hot, but these girls were both prettier and younger. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there. Luke warm massage might as well have not existed, no real massage and no real teasing. (I like the whole experience, so I usually get the hour, probably a mistake here.) Then, on the flip, negotiation starts, which can be a turn-off. She wanted to nail down tip before stroke one. She offered body slide, she touches, I touch, all clothes off for $150. Probably that would be pretty good, but that's $220 out the door! But I'm a standard HE $40 guy, but had to haggle to get that for $50. Uninspired and rushed. Seems like spend big or stay away. (This was my experience last year, too, so identical.) But, still, prettier and younger than anyone else on this list.

Massage on Warren (near Wayne) - had gone last year and gotten mediocre service, but was far better this time. Just HE, but sweet personality, reasonably pretty, absolutely no rush. $40 w / o negotiation.

Massage on Wayne (north of Ford) - This one is a regular haunt for me. Reasonably attractive, mostly good, $40 tip w / o negotiation. Turnover is high, though, but quality is mostly even and good.

Acupressure on Middlebelt (near Ann Arbor Trail) - Another regular haunt. Same as above, nearly always good. Turnover is much lower, but it's there. So when I get someone I like, I try and see her a lot, because when she's gone in 9 months or so, she's gone. They sometimes get busy and the manager lady will step in. She's fine, but not amazing. Backdoor finger is usually provided there by most, if that's your thing.

Acupressure on Merriman & Warren. Good massage, but strictly legit. Confusing because it doesn't look much different than the others. More legit lobby, but otherwise.

Massage on Merriman, south of Warren (a block south of the above location) - this one's a mixed bag. Got nice HE last year, but a few months later, all new staff. Very pretty, but all legit. (Or that half legit where they encourage self-serve.).

Massage in the Westland Mall Parking lot. - Strictly legit and with a layout to enforce that. Open rooms.

3 Massage places on Ford, running from Merriman to Inkster: (Can't remember most of the names).

- Relax Massage (near Merriman) - strictly legit.

- Massage on the southside, near Peking Restaurant. Has table shower and got a pretty good HE, but silent, burly lady did the work, so mixed bag. It's been a while, so will probably try again.

- Massage on Northside, near Inkster. The ultimate mixed bag for me, changing often, but leaning towards lots of teasing w / self-service.

Massage on Newberg, near 5 mile. This one's actually pretty good. Nothing much to look at, though, and you'll have to go a few times before they'll stop worrying you're a cop. But good enough massage with a little teasing, so I didn't mind. 3rd try got a long, slow HE, which is how it should be. Stays open a bit later, too. Not very close to me, though, so I don't get there often.Nice report! Relax near Merriman. Although they are legit. They give an excellent massage.

JayBird1111
07-16-19, 17:17
Anyone have thoughts on AMP's out in the Commerce Twp and Highland area?

Ropeshark07
07-16-19, 17:53
Please send me a PM with the name of the girl offering the bodyslide. Has anyone else actually tried it?Didn't actually get the girl's name, that I recall. Maybe Kim?

CrustNuts
07-16-19, 18:35

I went there and got great service with the best backwalking since Lisa at 7 mile and Telegraph.I am glad to hear this place is back. I went there back in January and it was fabulous. I have been working my ass off all day and am hot, sweaty and tired. A stop on my way home sounds good. A quick sauna, shower, and relaxing massage will top off my night. Who knows how it will end up?

LameelCono
07-16-19, 20:23

I went there and got great service with the best backwalking since Lisa at 7 mile and Telegraph.I called and was happy to hear Cici's voice. I'm going tomorrow. She gives the best shower, best massage and you leave as happy as you'll ever be. I was there when she first opened and was blown away. This place she designed is the epitome of what an AMP should be. Clean, well furnished and central location. I hope she keeps it going and fellow mongers give it a try. Yes, I am a shill for this lady because she provides a quality service. She is well known for being at Acu at 7 & Telegraph. She is adding staff as business expands and you can be assured they will be first class.

Worker
07-16-19, 21:30
I thought I saw a positive report about Abby in Westland, and maybe I did, so I gave her a try a few days ago. Well, let's just say she's not my type. She is a very large girl. Huge, firm rack but I think her stomach sticks out farther than her tits. I should have turned and ran but I stuck with the appointment for $1. 0 even. She works out of her home (in a decent neighborhood and we went in the back bedroom for the massage. About 5-min in she had me flip and tt-fuc her tits with her on the bottom. After a while we switched and she gave me a happy ending. I was disappointed in myself for lowering my own standards (I like 'them real skinny) but I got over it and chalked it up for next time.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1389383

ScMagic12
07-16-19, 22:00
I thought I saw a positive report about Abby in Westland, and maybe I did, so I gave her a try a few days ago. Well, let's just say she's not my type. She is a very large girl. Huge, firm rack but I think her stomach sticks out farther than her tits. I should have turned and ran but I stuck with the appointment for $1. 0 even. She works out of her home (in a decent neighborhood and we went in the back bedroom for the massage. About 5-min in she had me flip and tt-fuc her tits with her on the bottom. After a while we switched and she gave me a happy ending. I was disappointed in myself for lowering my own standards (I like 'them real skinny) but I got over it and chalked it up for next time.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1389383Exactly the same experience and feelings of remorse. My dream, which was about 2 years ago also included the back room of a somewhat untidy home with a little yappy dog as well. She was nice, clearly I haven't repeated.

RoddyJohnson
07-16-19, 23:05
Went to accu Detroit a few days ago. I asked the lady if about other menu options besides HE. She shook her head and pointed to the ceiling vent. I'm assuming she was implying there is a camera up there. Guess I won't be going back.

ChanceTaker
07-17-19, 11:43
I'll begin with some of my experiences with a few around the above areas. Starting with the Chinese massage in westland it has been a long time favorite of mine but after moving I only get to enjoy it every now and then when I'm in town on business. As mentioned in earlier posts the turn around seems a bit higher here but the girls are really good looking. I do agree prices for these girls can be higher than your standard so know that going in. In my experience I have had mandy a few times great girl, really nice body, great rack, and all around good attitude. My first time with her was pretty standard normal $50 house fee massage was light and small "accidental" teasing on flip asked what I wanted motioned my answer agreed on tip and it was nice allowed OTC roaming. My second time a few weeks later was better again standard hhr house fee with Mandy got on the table she walked in then after about 10 minutes of barely any massage she asks me to flip started off pretty standard until I asked her to let me stand up she obliged kept going with the HE told her I was close she pulled her shirt up and pushed her amazing tits together for the finale. Cleaned up tipped a Ben and was on my way.

I've had luck at sunshine but haven't been there in quite some time. Nothing special standard HE with standard prices. Place seemed dead each time I was there. Only weird thing that caught my eye each time is an older couple would come out of a room before I was lead back to one of the rooms. They didn't say anything just looked at me so that was a bit awkward I guess LOL. The girl wasn't anything special young with a decent body all covered up though except for her thong would show when she had me flip and sat on the side of the table as she rubbed my legs. I will say this I was passing through on business and saw this smoking hot babe come out of their she had on a low cut shirt with yoga pants on and probably the biggest booty I've ever seen on an Asian girl.

I would love to know of any other good AMP in the area thought I'd share some of what I've encountered. Kinda looking for more than just a HJ. I would love to find a good place that offers Russian.

JoeTruck
07-17-19, 12:50
I called and was happy to hear Cici's voice. I'm going tomorrow. She gives the best shower, best massage and you leave as happy as you'll ever be. I was there when she first opened and was blown away. This place she designed is the epitome of what an AMP should be. Clean, well furnished and central location. I hope she keeps it going and fellow mongers give it a try. Yes, I am a shill for this lady because she provides a quality service. She is well known for being at Acu at 7 & Telegraph. She is adding staff as business expands and you can be assured they will be first class.Went there in March and had a good time but two weeks later they were closed went back the next sat. They were still closed. Guess I will try this weekend again.

Mister Paul
07-17-19, 13:34
Went to accu Detroit a few days ago. I asked the lady if about other menu options besides HE. She shook her head and pointed to the ceiling vent. I'm assuming she was implying there is a camera up there. Guess I won't be going back.I know everybody that has been there for years. There are no cameras in the rooms.

JAsian
07-17-19, 14:53
Went to accu Detroit a few days ago. I asked the lady if about other menu options besides HE. She shook her head and pointed to the ceiling vent. I'm assuming she was implying there is a camera up there. Guess I won't be going back.It's possible the reason she pointed to the ceiling vent is because sound travels through these vents to the other vents. Maybe that was her way of telling you to ask in a quiet voice.

VideoKing
07-17-19, 16:21
I stopped by today for an afternoon massage. The place was busy so I had to wait a few minutes. I was fortunate enough to get to spend an hour with a beautiful Japanese girl named Celine. She is gorgeous and has a great personality as well. Her massage was fantastic; nice and hard. When it came time to flip, I was thrilled that she lost her evening gown and oiled herself up. I then got to enjoy an incredible body slide that took me all the way to Russia. I was totally happy when I left.

On my way out, Tiffany told me that her sister and two friends will be visiting her this Friday though Sunday. And, they will be available for massages. I am sure I will be back sometime this weekend.

RWhite
07-17-19, 17:06
It's possible the reason she pointed to the ceiling vent is because sound travels through these vents to the other vents. Maybe that was her way of telling you to ask in a quiet voice.I would have to agree, sound does travel and there are some mongers that can't be respectful and keep it down. I was once at Famous and we all know how thin their walls are and how we can here convo's next door, one day a monger was so dam loud that my provider turned pale and looked mortified. And it was just an HE. So she probably had too many run ins with guys like that.