PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

T Long
04-22-19, 09:29
This is addicting! LOL.

So after hearing from a couple members, it sounds like Tiffany does FS if she recognizes you and you drop 250-300 in addition to the room fee If she is in the mood. The one FS review from back in November said it wasn't really worth it. The monger who pm'd me said it was. I need a tie breaker. LOL. Anyone? That's a lot of money. Why is it such a mystery with this one?

T Long
04-22-19, 09:32
So when I was there I saw some cute girls. Do the girls there have a price point for BBBJ or FS? Anyone have any luck there.

PhilCorliss1
04-22-19, 09:44
Don't see a post for either of these ladies on massagefinder? Anyone have a link to either?Here is contact.

She does nude massage HJ only.

But excellent massage.

https://evolutionskincarestudio.com/contact/

Pm me if you want more info.

PhilCorliss1
04-22-19, 09:59
I have been hanging here for a while and at first I thought the same thing. If memory serves me in the craigslist / backpages day there was a massage lady that had the exact pose and similar look that was massage only. I have never heard of this girl until now!Was she down in Riverview for a while?

CountryBoi3575
04-22-19, 12:36
Was back in town stopped in to see Yellow mama said she's not here and not coming back we have new girl, and I said so she not coming back ever no. That's a shame although Momo was okay nice fun MM tits with enormous nipples I'm a rather large guy and Momo can't take dick like yellow which is a bummer she kept complaining to big overall it was a oK visit but it's time for mama to get some new talent. Also she said TS wasn't working so no TS. Mama may need to start working herself she doesn't look to bad I did slap her on her flat ass On my way out.

TheDean12
04-22-19, 13:30
Ha anyone visited the Comfort Spa on Wayne Rd in Westland? Or tell me the post numbers where it's been discussed and crevices?? Any help would be appreciated.

JumpingBean
04-22-19, 14:05
She isn't taking appointments until Mid May.

She does provide an nice session-.

She does nude massage HJ only.

But excellent massage.

https://evolutionskincarestudio.com/contact/

MikeQanaby
04-22-19, 14:14
Looks like they might be on to us.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/saigon-nails-and-spa-ferndale?sort_by=date_desc

Averily
04-22-19, 15:34
This is addicting! LOL.

So after hearing from a couple members, it sounds like Tiffany does FS if she recognizes you and you drop 250-300 in addition to the room fee If she is in the mood. The one FS review from back in November said it wasn't really worth it. The monger who pm'd me said it was. I need a tie breaker. LOL. Anyone? That's a lot of money. Why is it such a mystery with this one?What's your game here? Your post history indicates a bit of a preoccupation with Tiffany. If someone wants to post their experience with her they will. Maybe you could start posting your direct.

Experiences too?

NaughtyMan
04-22-19, 15:55
Completely agreed. I like Yellow much more than Momo. Too bad she is not coming back. Well, got to find someone who I would like to go back to see all the time. Any recommendation?

Was back in town stopped in to see Yellow mama said she's not here and not coming back we have new girl, and I said so she not coming back ever no. That's a shame although Momo was okay nice fun MM tits with enormous nipples I'm a rather large guy and Momo can't take dick like yellow which is a bummer she kept complaining to big overall it was a oK visit but it's time for mama to get some new talent. Also she said TS wasn't working so no TS. Mama may need to start working herself she doesn't look to bad I did slap her on her flat ass On my way out.

Flip Fan
04-22-19, 16:06
Ha anyone visited the Comfort Spa on Wayne Rd in Westland? Or tell me the post numbers where it's been discussed and crevices?? Any help would be appreciated.Why do you think someone else should do the work for you? Simply type in Comfort Spa into the search engine (you have to be signed in) and everywhere its been mentioned will show up. Good luck.

T Long
04-22-19, 17:12
What's your game here? Your post history indicates a bit of a preoccupation with Tiffany. If someone wants to post their experience with her they will. Maybe you could start posting your direct.

Experiences too?I have posted direct experiences. If they are not helpful, then please let me know how they could be better. I'm relatively new to this hobby, just a few months, and have only gone a half dozen times or so. In fact my last post was on the place on Wayne road and I listed what happened, which wasn't much, sadly. It I'll try to get better with future posts.

Tiffany just happened to be one of the first providers I saw, after Momo at M1 and Jen at Saigon. So far she's the most attractive I've seen. That's all. Apparently Mikki in Lansing is great but that's too far for me. And I have something against going to Lansing. LOL. Something about green and white (Spartans) out there. But this isn't a board about sports. Well I guess it kinda is.

About Wayne road. Any luck there? I couldn't find many recent reviews on that place other than they drive a hard bargain. Do they have a price point for BBBJ or FS?

King Python
04-22-19, 18:07
So when I was there I saw some cute girls. Do the girls there have a price point for BBBJ or FS? Anyone have any luck there.There are posts in here where others have said they have gotten more than leaving just happy. However, I've never asked for anything more but have always left happy without asking. Quality has flipped and flopped over the years, may have to stop by again. This was one of my first spots in the massage world, along with acu on telegraph.

TheDean12
04-22-19, 18:13
Why do you think someone else should do the work for you? Simply type in Comfort Spa into the search engine (you have to be signed in) and everywhere its been mentioned will show up. Good luck.I already did a search that's why I asked. There isn't any history for it in Detroit. But thanks.

CarmeloJoe35
04-22-19, 18:52
I just heard there are three new therapists at Saigon; Tammy, Crystal, and Staci. Crystal is a licensed therapist with about 10 years experience. The owner said she gives an excellent deep tissue massage. I'm probably going to try her out later this week. I'll report back what happens.

PieBoy
04-22-19, 20:07
I have posted direct experiences. If they are not helpful, then please let me know how they could be better. I'm relatively new to this hobby, just a few months, and have only gone a half dozen times or so. In fact my last post was on the place on Wayne road and I listed what happened, which wasn't much, sadly. It I'll try to get better with future posts.

Tiffany just happened to be one of the first providers I saw, after Momo at M1 and Jen at Saigon. So far she's the most attractive I've seen. That's all. Apparently Mikki in Lansing is great but that's too far for me. And I have something against going to Lansing. LOL. Something about green and white (Spartans) out there. But this isn't a board about sports. Well I guess it kinda is.

About Wayne road. Any luck there? I couldn't find many recent reviews on that place other than they drive a hard bargain. Do they have a price point for BBBJ or FS?No no and no. Wayne rd holiday plaza is a he only, and takes some price negotiating.

PieBoy
04-22-19, 20:14
I already did a search that's why I asked. There isn't any history for it in Detroit. But thanks.HE only at best.

Averily
04-22-19, 20:42
I have posted direct experiences. If they are not helpful, then please let me know how they could be better. I'm relatively new to this hobby, just a few months, and have only gone a half dozen times or so. In fact my last post was on the place on Wayne road and I listed what happened, which wasn't much, sadly. It I'll try to get better with future posts.

About Wayne road. Any luck there? I couldn't find many recent reviews on that place other than they drive a hard bargain. Do they have a price point for BBBJ or FS?I'm using this YMMV thing a lot these days. Some places have predictable price points and some don't. This place (Wayne Rd.) is a YMMV place which means the extras depend on the girl and on you and mostly on your willingness to depart with your money.

CarmeloJoe35
04-22-19, 20:48
There are posts in here where others have said they have gotten more than leaving just happy. However, I've never asked for anything more but have always left happy without asking. Quality has flipped and flopped over the years, may have to stop by again. This was one of my first spots in the massage world, along with acu on telegraph.After Sunni at Acu on Middlebelt left, I spent a lot of money at the holiday plaza massage. This was two to three years ago I think. At first it was great. I still remember Mia; great attitude, great massage, great body, great ending, but nothing like what you are looking for. Several beautiful girls and reasonable prices. But then they all seemed to leave. Then it became hit or miss. The last time I went was about a year ago. And gave up going there. I offered a lot but no one ever entertained FS. I'm not much of a BJ guy. One girl got super mad at me when I asked for FS and pulled out a condom. She started yelling. So I left. Quickly.

Some girls did allow reverse massages which was super nice. I think two girls allowed FIV. So yeah...it really depends on the girl. Unfortunately I remember they rotated a lot so it was difficult to get the same girl more than a couple times. I happened to get Mia about a half dozen times.

CarmeloJoe35
04-22-19, 21:05
This is addicting! LOL.

So after hearing from a couple members, it sounds like Tiffany does FS if she recognizes you and you drop 250-300 in addition to the room fee If she is in the mood. The one FS review from back in November said it wasn't really worth it. The monger who pm'd me said it was. I need a tie breaker. LOL. Anyone? That's a lot of money. Why is it such a mystery with this one?Unfortunately, there is no longer anyone at Saigon that goes by the name of Tiffany.

HeeJung47
04-22-19, 22:23
Unfortunately, there is no longer anyone at Saigon that goes by the name of Tiffany.Tiffany is the owner of Saigon Spa. She didn't go anywhere. She might have changed her name, but, she is still there.

HeeJung47
04-22-19, 22:26
I just heard there are three new therapists at Saigon; Tammy, Crystal, and Staci. Crystal is a licensed therapist with about 10 years experience. The owner said she gives an excellent deep tissue massage. I'm probably going to try her out later this week. I'll report back what happens.Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.

RWhite
04-22-19, 22:53

https://www.yelp.com/biz/saigon-nails-and-spa-ferndale?sort_by=date_descHate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!

Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.

ContinentalMan
04-22-19, 23:26
Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.I hear Jen gone now. Last day was Saturday. For real.

CarmeloJoe35
04-23-19, 03:53
Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen. You are mistaken, twice. Dude, please stop. You are not helping anyone. I happen to know the owner very well and their name is definitively NOT Tiffany.

LexxxLuthor
04-23-19, 05:59
Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!

Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.

Averily
04-23-19, 07:12
Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.The more of us that flag it, the more likely it will be removed.

FunForJeff
04-23-19, 11:27

https://www.yelp.com/biz/saigon-nails-and-spa-ferndale?sort_by=date_descThat is not good.

Member #6213
04-23-19, 12:12
Can anyone PM me ebony's number if they have it saved? I used to get it from her website but that no longer seems to be working and I never saved it. Thanks.

DangleMan
04-23-19, 15:43
So it's over? The girls went quiet?

SilentStorm
04-23-19, 16:14
So it's over? The girls went quiet?Not sure. But I just called and asked for Tiffany and was told yes she is available. So was Jen and a new girl. Not sure about the action part though!

Averily
04-23-19, 19:54
That is not good.Yelp says review being taken down.

DangleMan
04-23-19, 20:46
Yelp says review being taken down.I scoured other reviews and didn't see one like that. Hopefully this passes.

It's not a trafficking situation and it's in a pretty socially liberal city. I would hope the cops just leave it be.

CarmeloJoe35
04-23-19, 21:38
Not sure. But I just called and asked for Tiffany and was told yes she is available. So was Jen and a new girl. Not sure about the action part though!Jen quit a few days ago but then realized she had it good at Saigon and came back today. LOL.

I'm glad she's back.

BigRedDoggy
04-23-19, 23:20
Hey new member here. Been visiting the AMP in an apartment in Westland for the last 3 years. But now they seem closed down. One the girls told me they had some issues. Wasn't sure if LE or something else. Her English wasn't the best. But she as fun.

Anyone know of another place I should try? P&H as hit and miss. But like the location.

FictionGenius
04-24-19, 00:07
So it's over? The girls went quiet?What city / location is Saigon in.

I see there is a Saigon massage and nails In ferndale.

JietMan
04-24-19, 08:57
Yelp says review being taken down.Zippy C.

0 friends0 reviews.

4/16/2019.

This review has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.

RWhite
04-24-19, 09:43
Was back in town stopped in to see Yellow mama said she's not here and not coming back we have new girl, and I said so she not coming back ever no. That's a shame although Momo was okay nice fun MM tits with enormous nipples I'm a rather large guy and Momo can't take dick like yellow which is a bummer she kept complaining to big overall it was a oK visit but it's time for mama to get some new talent. Also she said TS wasn't working so no TS. Mama may need to start working herself she doesn't look to bad I did slap her on her flat ass On my way out.Ok why'all going to have to explain to me. (My private messages are open).

TS? I'm thinking a read TS / TV. (That would really be interesting).

But I take it you're referring to a different kind of TS?

I've never been to M1 and I am not ever planning on going there so I don't know the TS meaning.

CarmeloJoe35
04-24-19, 09:43
Zippy C.

0 friends0 reviews.

4/16/2019.

This review has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.A few guys, including myself, reported it to Yelp as not being a review written by a customer, but by someone claiming to have worked in the same building. According to the terms, reviews must be written by actual customers. Go figure! Not to mention all of the ridiculous inaccuracies. I reported it and received the email from yelp, yesterday afternoon, that it had been removed. So that's good news for everyone!

BackRoom Bob
04-24-19, 10:28
I was driving by Sunny Spa at 8 mile and Hubbell. The place looked open. There has not been much talk about this place for quite some time, so I decided to stop. I spent a very nice hour with Jay. As I was leaving, the manager told me to come back on Friday, Saturday or Sunday because prices are being reduced by $10 on those days. One hour will be $70 and half will be $50.

W 8 Mile at Hubbell. 313xxxx111.

CarmeloJoe35
04-24-19, 10:35
Someone just posted another Yelp review claiming to be Averily.

HeeJung47
04-24-19, 12:04
Driving from the airport yesterday, saw a brand new spa at the corner of Merriman and Ecorse Rd. Behind the Sunnys Coney Island. Anyone been there yet?

FunForJeff
04-24-19, 15:07
Someone just posted another Yelp review claiming to be Averily.LOL at George.

Megatron81
04-24-19, 15:26
A few guys, including myself, reported it to Yelp as not being a review written by a customer, but by someone claiming to have worked in the same building. According to the terms, reviews must be written by actual customers. Go figure! Not to mention all of the ridiculous inaccuracies. I reported it and received the email from yelp, yesterday afternoon, that it had been removed. So that's good news for everyone!What did it say?

Averily
04-24-19, 15:48
Someone just posted another Yelp review claiming to be Averily.That's me. I didn't post a review, I sent a takedown complaint and got the confirmation letter.

LolBakes
04-24-19, 17:41
Ok why'all going to have to explain to me. (My private messages are open).

TS? I'm thinking a read TS / TV. (That would really be interesting).

But I take it you're referring to a different kind of TS?

I've never been to M1 and I am not ever planning on going there so I don't know the TS meaning.Haha, easy to see why someone would make that mistake. It refers to a table shower, not the TS (TV) you're thinking of.

JietMan
04-24-19, 19:18
That's me. I didn't post a review, I sent a takedown complaint and got the confirmation letter.For those of us who saw it, know it wasn't you. The person was using your username as part of a comment and it was spelled slightly different from what I remember seeing. The review was removed anyway.

George E.

0 friends0 reviews.

9 hours ago.

This review has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.

Averily
04-24-19, 19:27
For those of us who saw it, know it wasn't you. The person was using your username as part of a comment and it was spelled slightly different from what I remember seeing. The review was removed anyway.

George E.

0 friends0 reviews.

9 hours ago.

This review has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.Thanks yup submitted a report and got a confirmation they're taking it down.

Someone on this board really has it in for Tiffany.

"Hello,*.

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated George E. 's review of*Saigon Nails & Spa*that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed. *.

We rely on community engagement to help keep Yelp useful. Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention!*.

For further information on using Yelp, please find answers to frequently asked questions in our Support Center. *.

- The Yelp Support Team".

CarmeloJoe35
04-24-19, 20:22
Thanks yup submitted a report and got a confirmation they're taking it down.

Someone on this board really has it in for Tiffany.

"Hello,*.

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated George E. 's review of*Saigon Nails & Spa*that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed. *.

We rely on community engagement to help keep Yelp useful. Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention!*.

For further information on using Yelp, please find answers to frequently asked questions in our Support Center. *.

- The Yelp Support Team".Yeah. They seemed to write it to either make it look like you had something to do with it, or just as a nod to the users of this board that "they are watching. " I never thought for a minute that it was actually from you. Someone for sure has it out for her, but I doubt it's anyone on this board, unless someone’s wife created a username.

PieBoy
04-24-19, 20:26
Yeah. They seemed to write it to either make it look like you had something to do with it, or just as a nod to the users of this board that "they are watching. " I never thought for a minute that it was actually from you. Someone for sure has it out for her, but I doubt it's anyone on this board. I think they are probably connected to the business next door somehow.Its definitely someone from this board. Hey RWhite, awfully quiet lately. Whats up?

PantyLoverF
04-24-19, 20:46
Hi,

I'm looking for a nice provider that makes house calls in Waterford. I live in a rental so not to worried about much. Looking for a nice sensual massage. Please PM with info.

Thanks!!

P.S. I'm glad I found the site again.

RWhite
04-24-19, 22:07
Its definitely someone from this board. Hey RWhite, awfully quiet lately. Whats up?Got to play catch up. I was in Chicago past few days let me read up see what I missed.

RWhite
04-24-19, 22:40
Moderator don't block me this next part is for them.

[Deleted by Admin]

Everytime somebody writes that I don't even bother reading it. Take it to the fight thread.

A2

RWhite
04-24-19, 22:50
Its definitely someone from this board. Hey RWhite, awfully quiet lately. Whats up?I hope you're not implying me?. My first stop this morning was Saigon llllloooooovveedddd my visit. Wish I had know about the 2nd review had I known I would've tipped more. Now I won't be back for awhile because this is starting to make me nervous like a Felon at a traffic stop.

DetWanderer
04-25-19, 08:58
Hi everyone. New account but have been on the site for a while. Considering checking out four seasons in highland / white lake. Any info / tips? You can DM me if youd like. Thanks.

TheDean12
04-25-19, 11:25
Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.

JPhoto
04-25-19, 13:46
I visited the Paradise Touch Spa in Slfd about a month ago.

I believe the masseuse went by Lolo.

The massage was just ok and the menu was limited and very expensive.

I left without any "dessert" due to the rediculous prices.

This place was always a little pricey, but had really enjoyed a few visits last year.

As we all know, YMMV. But, unless I here things have improved at some, I will not be returning to Paradise in Slfd.

BruceWanye3311
04-25-19, 14:59
Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.I have seen her. House smells like dog piss. Chatty flabby and finished with hand. Not recommended. Massage is not great.

Wally2822
04-25-19, 17:04
Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.She also posts as Norah. I saw her a couple years back. Private residence. Heated massage table in upstairs bedroom. Older lady early 50's. Topless throughout massage. Mechanical ending at the end.

DangleMan
04-25-19, 17:40
Driving from the airport yesterday, saw a brand new spa at the corner of Merriman and Ecorse Rd. Behind the Sunnys Coney Island. Anyone been there yet?I just stopped by. Higher Middle-aged Asian lady answered the door in a tank top. She definitely look the part. Wanted 60 for half hour. I passed buy may come back after more reviews.

Place had the doorbell setup. And was super super dark inside.

MagnifiRod
04-25-19, 21:20
I visited the Paradise Touch Spa in Slfd about a month ago.

I believe the masseuse went by Lolo.

The massage was just ok and the menu was limited and very expensive.

I left without any "dessert" due to the rediculous prices.

This place was always a little pricey, but had really enjoyed a few visits last year.

As we all know, YMMV. But, unless I here things have improved at some, I will not be returning to Paradise in Slfd.Also known as the hidden AMP. Just went there. Didn't get her name but she was eager so I went in. Got a great massage and no demand for a tip. She isn't a good looking girl but she has a V and tits if you are not too picky.

MousePad313
04-26-19, 06:39
Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.I agree with the others. Not worth it. Mediocre massage in her dumpy house. She takes her top off and I wanted her to put it back on. Had to close my eyes and go to my happy place to get it done.

FunkeySnow
04-26-19, 08:15
Visited a private MP in Southfield a few days go. They were easy to contact and their place seemed discrete enough. I counted 3 girls there, one was a secretary or something and the place didn't seem that busy to my surprise. The girls there providing the massage were smoking hot, definitely college students or around that age and take very good care of their bodies, but the damage was quite high, 100 just for a hhr and very generous tipping depending on what you want. I left there satisfied with 130 but imo, you probably need to go in there with at least 150 to 200 to get what you're looking for. Not sure if they offer FS, usually it depends on the masseuse, but I asked one of the girls how much it would take for everything and she said 300 so yeah, it's not cheap. Place is clean, organized, and the girls are definitely good looking so if you have all that cash lying around, you definitely check them out.

DansMurdock
04-26-19, 08:58
Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.Saw here for a while a few years back. First visit was a light fingertip massage, followed by a jack hammer happy ending. Was soso, but by the third visit I was trading 420 for Greek. She has a house in Southgate and uses the upstairs for a session where she has a massage table. Stopped seeing her once I got married. Now I only see providers for a good massage (which hers wasn't) or an oral happy ending. Of which neither she's very good at. The Greek was good while I was into that, but now the only one I fuck is the wife. Yvmmv.

DansMurdock
04-26-19, 10:37
I haven't seen her ads lately and never keep numbers. Does anyone have her digits or a link to an old ad that works?

OffRoadLvr
04-26-19, 12:28
Visited a private MP in Southfield a few days go. They were easy to contact and their place seemed discrete enough. I counted 3 girls there, one was a secretary or something and the place didn't seem that busy to my surprise. The girls there providing the massage were smoking hot, definitely college students or around that age and take very good care of their bodies, but the damage was quite high, 100 just for a hhr and very generous tipping depending on what you want. I left there satisfied with 130 but imo, you probably need to go in there with at least 150 to 200 to get what you're looking for. Not sure if they offer FS, usually it depends on the masseuse, but I asked one of the girls how much it would take for everything and she said 300 so yeah, it's not cheap. Place is clean, organized, and the girls are definitely good looking so if you have all that cash lying around, you definitely check them out.Do you have contact info to share?

PhilCorliss1
04-26-19, 14:48
I have seen her. House smells like dog piss. Chatty flabby and finished with hand. Not recommended. Massage is not great.That was pretty much my experience too.

First time I saw her got a pretty good sensual massage.

Next two times got worse. Just kinda a light rub.

EvenFlow5
04-26-19, 15:24
Visited a private MP in Southfield a few days go. They were easy to contact and their place seemed discrete enough. I counted 3 girls there, one was a secretary or something and the place didn't seem that busy to my surprise. The girls there providing the massage were smoking hot, definitely college students or around that age and take very good care of their bodies, but the damage was quite high, 100 just for a hhr and very generous tipping depending on what you want. I left there satisfied with 130 but imo, you probably need to go in there with at least 150 to 200 to get what you're looking for. Not sure if they offer FS, usually it depends on the masseuse, but I asked one of the girls how much it would take for everything and she said 300 so yeah, it's not cheap. Place is clean, organized, and the girls are definitely good looking so if you have all that cash lying around, you definitely check them out.Contact info?

DansMurdock
04-26-19, 15:39
Was looking for some intel but search didn't find anything. Anyone with digits please DM. Thanks.

Gilfoyle2
04-26-19, 15:55
Has anyone seen Delilah in Southgate? Calls herself the hippie chick massage lady. Tried doing a search but nothing came up. Would like to know what all is available.I had similar experience a while ago, I never went back, there is very little on the looks, the massage, and he. I couldn't wait for my time to finish so I can get out of there. About the dog piss smell, that very accurate which is a major turn off even if you're just sitting and doing nothing let alone getting a massage. Save your money.

BackRoom Bob
04-26-19, 16:33
I haven't seen her ads lately and never keep numbers. Does anyone have her digits or a link to an old ad that works?https://www.yesbackpage.de/159/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/1345240-Nuru-and-Therapeutic-Massages-by-a-Mature-Woman.html

CarmeloJoe35
04-26-19, 18:50
I stopped by Saigon to see Crystal this afternoon. She's new and I heard she gives a great massage. I'm athletic and have various problem areas. So I was looking for a purely therapeutic massage.

Crystal is very strong and accommodating. I told her my pain points and she worked on those. She found the knots in my thighs, calves, and middle back and worked them very well. To me a good therapeutic massage is intermittently painful during, and then relaxing after. If you're looking for a good therapeutic massage, then I highly recommend.

Rolling Stoner
04-26-19, 20:42
I stopped by Saigon to see Crystal this afternoon. She's new and I heard she gives a great massage. I'm athletic and have various problem areas. So I was looking for a purely therapeutic massage.

Crystal is very strong and accommodating. I told her my pain points and she worked on those. She found the knots in my thighs, calves, and middle back and worked them very well. To me a good therapeutic massage is intermittently painful during, and then relaxing after. If you're looking for a good therapeutic massage, then I highly recommend.Nice try. I suggest you go over yelp and repeat that verbatim.

Perusing
04-27-19, 11:03
Visited a private MP in Southfield a few days go. They were easy to contact and their place seemed discrete enough. I counted 3 girls there, one was a secretary or something and the place didn't seem that busy to my surprise. The girls there providing the massage were smoking hot, definitely college students or around that age and take very good care of their bodies, but the damage was quite high, 100 just for a hhr and very generous tipping depending on what you want. I left there satisfied with 130 but imo, you probably need to go in there with at least 150 to 200 to get what you're looking for. Not sure if they offer FS, usually it depends on the masseuse, but I asked one of the girls how much it would take for everything and she said 300 so yeah, it's not cheap. Place is clean, organized, and the girls are definitely good looking so if you have all that cash lying around, you definitely check them out.If minimum is 100 at the door and you got out for 130 I don't see how the "very generous" tipping applies unless you got nothing for that 30? If HE was had it seems quite reasonable as a tip. Add no contact info for the place and I have to ask, why post this?

FunkeySnow
04-27-19, 11:47
If minimum is 100 at the door and you got out for 130 I don't see how the "very generous" tipping applies unless you got nothing for that 30? If HE was had it seems quite reasonable as a tip. Add no contact info for the place and I have to ask, why post this?First of all, I'm a good talker so I convinced her without pissing her off. I was a first timer there so I didn't know what to expect thus I didn't have enough cash on me. From my experience, if you want to repeat with a better experience or just repeat the massage with them in general, you got to make them happy enough to look forward to seeing you again thus the generous tipping. 100 is going to get you a dry experience so have at least a 150 but 200 to be safe. Providers rather prefer solid repeating customers than fresh new ones so don't be so cheap that they're going to block you the next time you call. It's happened to me a few times, LOL. 2nd of all, I totally forgot to drop the link. Sorry mates. It's Tokyo for those of y'all that guessed it in my DMs. Not sure if the photos are TGTBT but my personal masseuse was a different person and equally as good looking so yeah.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1111344

GoodTimer88
04-27-19, 12:00
I have been seeing this ad all over for a while. Called her and she picked right up. Tireman and Wyoming area. She was pretty short with me and kinda rude, so I'm leary to pull the trigger. Anyone familiar with her? Have not locayed any reviews.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1411299

Mmis90
04-27-19, 14:22
If minimum is 100 at the door and you got out for 130 I don't see how the "very generous" tipping applies unless you got nothing for that 30? If HE was had it seems quite reasonable as a tip. Add no contact info for the place and I have to ask, why post this?You don't think 130 for a HE is a rip-off? That's FS at m1.

EvenFlow5
04-27-19, 14:33
You don't think 130 for a HE is a rip-off? That's FS at m1.I think his main points were that "very generous" tipping doesn't sound like a 30 tip when they already paid 100 upfront. Also what's the point of the post with no location or contact info.

Nknk789
04-27-19, 15:41
First of all, I'm a good talker so I convinced her without pissing her off. I was a first timer there so I didn't know what to expect thus I didn't have enough cash on me. From my experience, if you want to repeat with a better experience or just repeat the massage with them in general, you got to make them happy enough to look forward to seeing you again thus the generous tipping. 100 is going to get you a dry experience so have at least a 150 but 200 to be safe. Providers rather prefer solid repeating customers than fresh new ones so don't be so cheap that they're going to block you the next time you call. It's happened to me a few times, LOL. 2nd of all, I totally forgot to drop the link. Sorry mates. It's Tokyo for those of y'all that guessed it in my DMs. Not sure if the photos are TGTBT but my personal masseuse was a different person and equally as good looking so yeah.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1111344If you talk about this place. I had been there twice. Girl is just ok. Total nude. I paid only $ for hh include HE and she allow me to touch the v.

RWhite
04-27-19, 15:42
I have been seeing this ad all over for a while. Called her and she picked right up. Tireman and Wyoming area. She was pretty short with me and kinda rude, so I'm leary to pull the trigger. Anyone familiar with her? Have not locayed any reviews.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1411299You're better off paying $130 for a HE than deal with Kelly.

I know it's YMMV but my time was extremely rushed, on top of that I got caught on that side of town at night, never again. Not unless you have a 1991 Aerostar tucked away in the garage you can drive over there at night. I should've left as soon as I pulled up, SHE picked the time so I pull up at that time expecting to walk in, but no, she says she will be ready in about 15 mins. Here I am a sitting duck 10 at night in an area that's questionable at best.

My experience was very bad and rushed.

FunkeySnow
04-27-19, 16:15
If you talk about this place. I had been there twice. Girl is just ok. Total nude. I paid only $ for hh include HE and she allow me to touch the v.Just OK? LOL. Either you got high standards or my standards are low. I did mine with the Hispanic girl and I found her to be really good looking. And 8 or 9. The Detroit area has not been kind to me. A bunch of TGTBT in very dangerous environments with crappy and rushed service so I found them to be a good change of pace. You know if they do FS? And also how good is their Nuru since I know they offer it? I've had really good nuru as well as crappy ones but the ones that are good are always worth the price. I know their hh is 70, but I did the hr so I paid the 100 up front. Didn't really feel like an hr though. P. S, this is for fellas out there, unless you're mostly interested in the actual massage, only go for hh. It's cheaper and usually, in my experience, they cut the time down whenever you go for a hr into 30-45 minutes. Cheat you of your time while you are paying more. Happens to me sometimes but I don't create a scene so I let it go. And usually, if you want extra. The girls get tired on an hr massage so they are more reluctant to offer it to you unless you give them a more than usual tip. That's just my experience.

Nknk789
04-27-19, 19:11
Just OK? LOL. Either you got high standards or my standards are low. I did mine with the Hispanic girl and I found her to be really good looking. And 8 or 9. The Detroit area has not been kind to me. A bunch of TGTBT in very dangerous environments with crappy and rushed service so I found them to be a good change of pace. You know if they do FS? And also how good is their Nuru since I know they offer it? I've had really good nuru as well as crappy ones but the ones that are good are always worth the price. I know their hh is 70, but I did the hr so I paid the 100 up front. Didn't really feel like an hr though. P. S, this is for fellas out there, unless you're mostly interested in the actual massage, only go for hh. It's cheaper and usually, in my experience, they cut the time down whenever you go for a hr into 30-45 minutes. Cheat you of your time while you are paying more. Happens to me sometimes but I don't create a scene so I let it go. And usually, if you want extra. The girls get tired on an hr massage so they are more reluctant to offer it to you unless you give them a more than usual tip. That's just my experience.I don't know we see the same girl or not. I only tell what I got every time I saw them. I do not write a long and good review like some one else. But my review always tell the true and point out which provide is good to go and which one should avoid. They business are very slow. They need more customer. $ for hh is too high for just a massage. That price should include extra. All you have to do is ask? I did not thinking about come back from the last time I saw her. BC every time they keep let me wait at least 15 to 20 min in the parking lot. So I did not ask for FS or nuru? I only said they allow me to touch the V. I did not said they offer FS or nuru. I agreed with you. They always cut short in time.

T Long
04-27-19, 21:56
Anyone ever try those places along 94 on the way to Chicago? I'm heading that way soon. I remember seeing those bill boards the last time. If so, what are the girls like and are they Asian? What's available. Thanks.

FCooper
04-27-19, 23:38
Anyone ever try those places along 94 on the way to Chicago? I'm heading that way soon. I remember seeing those bill boards the last time. If so, what are the girls like and are they Asian? What's available. Thanks.Go to the Jackson and Battle Creek forums.

Perusing
04-28-19, 09:32
You don't think 130 for a HE is a rip-off? That's FS at m1.I was talking strictly about the tip. A 30 $ tip is less that what I consider typical. Typical for me has been 40 $. As to the 130 for HE experience, yes, I agree that's pretty pricey unless masseuse is young, very good looking and nude.

T Long
04-28-19, 13:04
Go to the Jackson and Battle Creek forums.Thanks. I had no idea what towns they were in. Reviews are Blah. They don't sound attractive at all. I'll try Chicago.

GoodTimer88
04-28-19, 18:05
You're better off paying $130 for a HE than deal with Kelly.

I know it's YMMV but my time was extremely rushed, on top of that I got caught on that side of town at night, never again. Not unless you have a 1991 Aerostar tucked away in the garage you can drive over there at night. I should've left as soon as I pulled up, SHE picked the time so I pull up at that time expecting to walk in, but no, she says she will be ready in about 15 mins. Here I am a sitting duck 10 at night in an area that's questionable at best.

My experience was very bad and rushed.Thank you. I will not waste my time.

SkinDogToo
04-28-19, 18:46
I visited Comfoot Spa in West Bloomfield.

Had a nice hour massage for 0. 7. Not much teasing, but on the flip, she went right to work. Didn't even bring up a tip before making Mr. Happy happy.

Not sure who I had, but she was fairly cute and had big boobs. Allowed roaming outside on the bottom and pulled up her bra to let me play with her tits.

Left a 0. 4 tip.I was out in the area on some business. Had time to kill in between a couple sales calls.

Had similar experience. It was a nice relaxing time.

Tina said they will be closing soon as city is pushing them out.

PhilliesFan6
04-28-19, 18:52
I had a dream of Hannah. She gave a rushed CBJ. And had an intense missionary, then k9, miss again, and then HJ with FIV. In my dream, it was $.5. It was overall nice given it was a daydream and it was busy.

The other time, I had a dream of Sola at the same place. In my dream, she was chubby, like 140. She gave a good CBJ. Then I went to miss, k9, dfk. It ended just like my dream with Hannah. It was good. It was $.5.

MagnifiRod
04-28-19, 21:35
First of all, I'm a good talker so I convinced her without pissing her off. I was a first timer there so I didn't know what to expect thus I didn't have enough cash on me. From my experience, if you want to repeat with a better experience or just repeat the massage with them in general, you got to make them happy enough to look forward to seeing you again thus the generous tipping. 100 is going to get you a dry experience so have at least a 150 but 200 to be safe. Providers rather prefer solid repeating customers than fresh new ones so don't be so cheap that they're going to block you the next time you call. It's happened to me a few times, LOL. 2nd of all, I totally forgot to drop the link. Sorry mates. It's Tokyo for those of y'all that guessed it in my DMs. Not sure if the photos are TGTBT but my personal masseuse was a different person and equally as good looking so yeah.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1111344I would have banked on your post being bullshit. Not identifying the place didn't help. So I was wrong. I have been here but I was not that impressed. I made an appointment with Tokyo and she made me wait a half hour. Then another girl came to get me in the lobby and said Tokyo is not around and she could sub. The girl was sweet. I don't remember her name but she was AA with long straightened hair. She had pancake tits which was a dissapointment. She got nude for the finale with not talk of tip. I gave her 60.

FunNights69
04-29-19, 00:09
Anyone been to Anna's recently? Curious what the current talent is like.

AjaxBound
04-29-19, 11:03
Visiting Detroit this week and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for outcall to my hotel. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

T Long
04-29-19, 15:44
Climax, MI seems like the perfect place for an AMP! Free Marketing!

Mr Mike1952
04-29-19, 16:09
Anyone know anything about this place advertised on Yes Backpages?

RWhite
04-29-19, 18:18
Maybe I should post this in escorts. I was at a private provider in Birmingham and it wasn't my usual person. My usual person Ms. Raq left and started only doing FS. Last week I was told that so over the weekend saw her at a motel in troy area. She's not Asian FYI she is early 30's Chaldean very attractive maybe the same weight as Saigon Jen but has a FAT ASS, I don't remember her having all that ass but she's a 3 hole golf course. She's available some weekends message for info.

LetsGetStarted
04-29-19, 20:21
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38011/ has anyone heard of or possibly seen her? I figured with her higher prices something extra might be going on, thanks.

DicknSheetz
04-29-19, 21:31
https://www.wcvb.com/article/florida-judge-rules-to-seal-all-videos-related-to-prostitution-case-involving-patriots-owner-robert-kraft/27311318

JumpingBean
04-30-19, 07:34
Seen Sandra from massage finder yesterday at her nice cozy office on 12 mile. She provided a.

Very soft style non draped massage. A very pretty woman to go along with a nice ending!

Mister Paul
04-30-19, 09:27
I woke up this morning with a hardon and a craving for a great body slide. I called the downriver nuru lady. I have seen her a few times but not for a while. Not close to me but worth the drive. She always manages to thrill me. Answers the door in a skimpy outfit that suggests good things are coming. Once on the table, she delivers a very good massage for about 25 minutes. Then, she loses her outfit and oils me up. Her body slide is great. She grinded on me with her pussy. The best part is watching it wiggle when it is close to your face. Her HJ is second to none. I probably need to see her more often. No haggling for tips.

SandersNut
04-30-19, 12:05
Anyone been to Anna's recently? Curious what the current talent is like.Was there last week Monday. Had a very cute spinner, short, slim Big bolt-ons. Massage 6. 5-7. 5 out of 10. Normal house fee, . 8.

After 30 min massage came the flop. Started w / CBJ then to mish and dog. 15 min of stress relief then she finished the front massage. Don't know her name but she said she will be.

There for couple of weeks. Called Thursday night for Friday morning apt. Was told to call when I got there. Got there and no answer (was pissed).

Drove to MH and to another AAMP from add I saw on Rub Ratings and lucked out with another sweet, cute spinner. Signed up for the hour, full hour but rushed right at end because another.

Monger was waiting in parking lot. Twice in a week (Houston I think I got a problem).

AvBrent
04-30-19, 12:10
Seen Sandra from massage finder yesterday at her nice cozy office on 12 mile. She provided a.

Very soft style non draped massage. A very pretty woman to go along with a nice ending!Her ad says solely therapudic only which caused me to pass her by. Maybe I'll have to take another look! Thanks!

JumpingBean
04-30-19, 16:13
Her ad says solely therapudic only which caused me to pass her by. Maybe I'll have to take another look! Thanks!I've received a ton of PM's about her since my post- Its all about YMMV, Some stated they received nice teasing.

Others have received a nice finish and most have stated they received nothing but a good massage.

I might have caught her on a good day and being her last appointment of the day! I Plan on seeing her again soon.

EroticLover
04-30-19, 16:28
Was there last week Monday. Had a very cute spinner, short, slim Big bolt-ons. Massage 6. 5-7. 5 out of 10. Normal house fee, . 8.

After 30 min massage came the flop. Started w / CBJ then to mish and dog. 15 min of stress relief then she finished the front massage. Don't know her name but she said she will be.

There for couple of weeks. Called Thursday night for Friday morning apt. Was told to call when I got there. Got there and no answer (was pissed).Was this at the canton location? If so, any link with digits?

SandersNut
04-30-19, 16:59
Was this at the canton location? If so, any link with digits?No, it was Southfield location.

FunNights69
04-30-19, 17:08
Was there last week Monday. Had a very cute spinner, short, slim Big bolt-ons. Massage 6. 5-7. 5 out of 10. Normal house fee, . 8.

There for couple of weeks. Called Thursday night for Friday morning apt. Was told to call when I got there. Got there and no answer (was pissed).

Drove to MH and to another AAMP from add I saw on Rub Ratings and lucked out with another sweet, cute spinner. Signed up for the hour, full hour but rushed right at end because another.

Monger was waiting in parking lot. Twice in a week (Houston I think I got a problem).Thanks for the reply, I ended up taking the plunge and got a chubby lady in her 50's LOL. Is the Madison heights one you saw in an apartment also?

DjPandaHorse
04-30-19, 19:15
Looking for an AMP that will spend a lot of time on my behind area. Not necessarily prostate but I could be into that with the right provider. I've seen Yoko at Famous Shiatsu a few times and she's great in this area but would like to try someone new.

BattMann
04-30-19, 20:06
Thanks for TOFTT and adding to our collective knowledge!

I've received a ton of PM's about her since my post- Its all about YMMV, Some stated they received nice teasing.

Others have received a nice finish and most have stated they received nothing but a good massage.

I might have caught her on a good day and being her last appointment of the day! I Plan on seeing her again soon.

RayLatoole
04-30-19, 20:45
I know they all have a lucy working, but the lucy that I saw there used to work at tomii in livonia. She was wild!. Wondering if she's still there.I know who you're talking about. She left years ago but I found her at the massage place on southfield behind the big boy. That was still 5 years ago?

NoodlesInCup
05-01-19, 02:02
Looking for a cute 20-30 Chinese girl.

If you could pm me, that would wonderful.

Thank you.

VideoKing
05-01-19, 06:45
I woke up this morning with a hardon and a craving for a great body slide. I called the downriver nuru lady. I have seen her a few times but not for a while. Not close to me but worth the drive. She always manages to thrill me. Answers the door in a skimpy outfit that suggests good things are coming. Once on the table, she delivers a very good massage for about 25 minutes. Then, she loses her outfit and oils me up. Her body slide is great. She grinded on me with her pussy. The best part is watching it wiggle when it is close to your face. Her HJ is second to none. I probably need to see her more often. No haggling for tips.I had been out of the game for a few months. After reading this, I decided to revisit this lady. Session was pretty much as Mr. Paul stated. He's right about her pussy in your face. Great time. $40 tip.

SandersNut
05-01-19, 10:25
Thanks for the reply, I ended up taking the plunge and got a chubby lady in her 50's LOL. Is the Madison heights one you saw in an apartment also?Thanks for the recon, I was going to go back tomorrow to southfield. I think ill wait a week or so. How was your chubby lady? Get your money's worth? Was she at least cute? Massage skills?

Golfnut1913
05-01-19, 12:06
I've received a ton of PM's about her since my post- Its all about YMMV, Some stated they received nice teasing.

I might have caught her on a good day and being her last appointment of the day! I Plan on seeing her again soon.Did so offer topless at the end, any breast play?

RayLatoole
05-01-19, 13:50
Seems tomii on 7 is shut down. Notice plastered to the door states' "unfit for human occupancy". In addition there is a letter from the city stating about 3 criteria either not met or that need to be met for reopen. Unfit for human occupancy could be that there were people living there. Only a guess though.

Etj4588
05-01-19, 14:20
Seems tomii on 7 is shut down. Notice plastered to the door states' "unfit for human occupancy". In addition there is a letter from the city stating about 3 criteria either not met or that need to be met for reopen. Unfit for human occupancy could be that there were people living there. Only a guess though.It means people were living there in sub-human conditions. The health department shuts immediately evicts and closes the place down.

Dabbler1000
05-01-19, 16:33
Saw the new girl at M1. Momo met me at the door. Was going to set me up with her. I guess she wasn't ready, because Momo came back to the room and took over.

After the table shower the new girl popped in by mistake. Very pretty young girl. Hopes she sticks around for a while.

Delgue
05-01-19, 16:46
I had been out of the game for a few months. After reading this, I decided to revisit this lady. Session was pretty much as Mr. Paul stated. He's right about her pussy in your face. Great time. $40 tip.How do you get a hold of this one?

FunForJeff
05-01-19, 17:03
It means people were living there in sub-human conditions. The health department shuts immediately evicts and closes the place down.No, it just means people were staying overnight in a commercial establishment. You can't live in an office no matter how nice it is.

FunNights69
05-01-19, 17:18
Thanks for the recon, I was going to go back tomorrow to southfield. I think ill wait a week or so. How was your chubby lady? Get your money's worth? Was she at least cute? Massage skills?In my opinion she wasn't very attractive. Massage was average no teasing until right before the flip but once she started it was very good. I probably wouldn't visit again just because I like younger better looking girls. Only does CBJ which aren't really my thing either.

FunNights69
05-01-19, 17:24
Thanks for the recon, I was going to go back tomorrow to southfield. I think ill wait a week or so. How was your chubby lady? Get your money's worth? Was she at least cute? Massage skills?Also just saw two advertisements in MH do you have the number or link for that location?

Joey King
05-02-19, 09:06
I had a few dreams / nightmares in April.

Started out trying one called Ciara in the GP area. https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715 Set up date and time along with location, yes she sent address in advance. I texted about an hour before and received reply that she was looking forward to getting together. I arrived and it is a small little office and all locked up. Sent text asking what; s up and she responded "I am not there" I asked when, and trying to get info but she never replied back to text messages or answered her phone. Total waste of time. Quoted $ for hour with basic HE.

Work sent me to the west side for a few days so I tried Marylin in Canton but that didn't happen as schedules did not work out. Her hours are limited and she said she was booked for my days out west at the times I had available. Jen at Massage Breeze was available so I had a repeat session with her. Nothing new here, talk, talk talk, fart, talk talk. Massage was better than the first time but still nothing great and no teasing. Straight to BBBJ at the end. On the plus side it was almost 90 minutes total. . 5 +. 4 tip.

I finished the month finally getting in to see Daisy in Rochester. This one lasted 2 hours. Started with a chat about legit services and a get to know each other conversation for 20 minutes. Moved on to the demo stage which she did a couple minutes of each of her massage methods and plenty of her "tools". Eventually we started the massage which was better than Jen but still not great. She talked during the entire session and used hot towels and other heat methods and it was enjoyable. There was no teasing at all. After an hour or so I received a 5 minute speech about extras and her menu which was very limited. HJ was all that was available but she was willing to go topless or full nude for a tip but stated she recently gave birth about 2 months ago and her body is not back to great condition. In my dream it remained a simple fully clothed HJ which was actually pretty good. Damage was. 8 +. 4 tip. I will repeat but not sure if more will be available in the future.

Daisy's spa in Rochester and Jen at Massage Breeze are easily found with a quick search and are OK but I am still looking for a better private massage along with the ending so feel free to send along some recommendations.

NeilYoung999
05-02-19, 10:09
They were at it again. LOL.

This time they were reporting on the Hawaii health spa that got robbed. Funny part was they started reading all the reviews of the legendary Mikki that now works elsewhere.

JseLick80
05-02-19, 10:37
Visited last week. Cute girl. Average massage. Nice finish. Opted for standard cause that's how I like it. Got the impression more was available. Paid advertised fee + . 4 tip.

HoldenCaul
05-02-19, 10:56
Saw the new girl at M1. Momo met me at the door. Was going to set me up with her. I guess she wasn't ready, because Momo came back to the room and took over.

After the table shower the new girl popped in by mistake. Very pretty young girl. Hopes she sticks around for a while.Nice, has anyone had a session with her yet?

Megatron81
05-02-19, 14:30
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm having a hard time finding anything decent out there. I just see he same ads over and over again on all the sites I check out. Haven't seen anything new and it seems like the number of providers is on the decline. Sort of sucks.

Liquor Lotto
05-02-19, 15:23
Don't know about everyone else, but I'm having a hard time finding anything decent out there. I just see he same ads over and over again on all the sites I check out. Haven't seen anything new and it seems like the number of providers is on the decline. Sort of sucks.

I agree. I just saw Terri in Auburn hills and left unhappy because she was skittish because she doesn't know me. I was touching her everwhere too. Hate first time sessions.

T Long
05-02-19, 16:46
Looking for a cute 20-30 Chinese girl.

If you could pm me, that would wonderful.

Thank you.I would also appreciate the info. Thanks.

T Long
05-02-19, 16:57
So my trip to Chicago was a flop because I wasted time on a bait and switch and ended up walking out when I finally saw who was really there. You can see my review over on the Chicago board.

I decided to try Dearborn. I saw Sasha. Kinda cute. But not really. Mildly plump, but not in a unattractive way. I decided to give her a try. She made up for it with a great massage. Found the nots in my back. She provided the most teasing I've experienced so far. I don't know how she did it. She would be massaging my back really hard and then suddenly I would feel the teasing. It was crazy. When she turned me over she let me pull up her shirt and have some fun. It was ok, but I'm still looking for the unicorn. Where is this AMP In Southfield with all the hot young babes. Can't find it anywhere.

Liquor Lotto
05-02-19, 17:17
I know what you mean about a drought. I went saw Terry in Auburn Hills today and I left on happy because she got skittish because she didn't know me. I plan on seeing Sandra sometime. Other than that I don't know who else to go to.

Mr Mike1952
05-02-19, 18:11
Will be visiting from out of state.

Have posted on other boards, but no info in this area.

I hope someone would share.

Are there any massage parlors within walking distance of downtown. Say, to the Greektown Casino.

Do you find professionals hanging out at the casinos?

Liquor Lotto
05-02-19, 19:08
Posts haven't been showing up. I'm posting from phone if that makes a difference. Saw Terri in Auburn hills today and left unhappy. She was skittish because I was new. Massage was good but went for fun and got none. I hate first visits. Will be meeting with sandra soon and I hope the same won't happen!

Tigers1987
05-02-19, 19:57
Went to this place recently, they were 3 girls working, overall cute, opted for hhr for 50 $, asked for soft massage aith alot of teasing, on the flip asked me what you want, I negotiate 40 $ for HE, she agreed but said no touching, she was rushed and not enthusiastic about it, cum 5 min before time, I asked her to finish with massage but she almost cried and said we are busy next time which is a B. S. I didn't argue, forgot to mention that the room was filfthy and very bad smell, won't repeat.

Stay safe.

ILoveRedheads
05-03-19, 10:07
I had an appointment with her yesterday. She didn't require draping but there was no fun to be had. She wouldn't let me touch her. Her clothes stayed on and although she rubbed my butt, once I flipped over she said she was done. Maybe it's because it was my first time seeing her but I don't know. I miss the fun massage girls. They all seem so cold and uptight these days.

Dabbler1000
05-03-19, 11:59
Can you say which place this was? There are (3) between Joy and Ford Rd.

Went to this place recently, they were 3 girls working, overall cute, opted for hhr for 50 $, asked for soft massage aith alot of teasing, on the flip asked me what you want, I negotiate 40 $ for HE, she agreed but said no touching, she was rushed and not enthusiastic about it, cum 5 min before time, I asked her to finish with massage but she almost cried and said we are busy next time which is a B. S. I didn't argue, forgot to mention that the room was filfthy and very bad smell, won't repeat.

Stay safe.

HoldenCaul
05-03-19, 12:57
Went to M1 yesterday with the mission of seeing the mysterious new girl. Rang the bell, Mama answered, and she immediately says "new girl? Yes please. That was easy. I go into a room and wait about 5 minutes and in she walks. Korean obviously, 27 year old (so she said and I believe it), really nice body maybe a little flab but it's more like baby fat in my view. Small boobs. She asked if I wanted TS, answer was no as I never do that, so we got down to business. She didn't waste any time, in fact was a little too rushed getting started but this can be corrected for next time. As she starts the BJ she very cleverly and covertly slips on with the mouth a cover so it is a CBJ. Another thing to ask about for next time as I let her continue in this case. CBJ was good, deep, non-rushed, and included licking. After a while I had her lay down and plowed into her. Wow, this was the best part. She acted a little uncomfortable with the fit or she is just always like that who knows. Flipped her over and went K9 to completion. Didn't reallt test any limits this time with finger in the ass, hair pulling, ass slapping, etc. , kind of like a first date when you're on your best behaviour. It will degenerate over the next few sessions, looking foward to that. Massage was offered but I declined and got going. Will definitely repeat. Oh, almost forgot. Name is "Sugar. " Old school mongers will recall the original Sugar. I guess Mama just recycles the names? Or is she Sugars daughter? LOL. Have fun stay safe enjoy.

PieBoy
05-03-19, 13:12
Can you say which place this was? There are (3) between Joy and Ford Rd.The one called asian massage.

SkinDogToo
05-03-19, 15:04
I had a few dreams / nightmares in April.

Daisy's spa in Rochester and Jen at Massage Breeze are easily found with a quick search and are OK but I am still looking for a better private massage along with the ending so feel free to send along some recommendations.LOL, nice and very accurate as to Jen and Daisy. Both of which talk way to much, borderline disruptive. Both of them are a little wacko, but aren't we all. I really want / need better. Private house or office, hot, young, non-talker, great massage with BJ. Maybe it's just not possible. LOL. Happy weekend fellas!

Megatron81
05-03-19, 16:17
There's a little office building behind Dukin donuts at 14 mile and orchard lake that used to have several diffferent providers working out of it, but I haven't seen anything over there for awhile. Does anyone know of anybody still working out of there?

Averily
05-03-19, 17:05
There's a little office building behind Dukin donuts at 14 mile and orchard lake that used to have several diffferent providers working out of it, but I haven't seen anything over there for awhile. Does anyone know of anybody still working out of there?I remember. Yellow 2 story building. An independent Asian worked out of there as well as "moments to relax" run by Jeanette P. You can find her on facebook. She moved her place to a 1 story office building on Orchard just north of 12. There was a Lina that I saw in that office about 8 months ago. Only once got a glimpse of Jeanette. Smokin hot blonde. No idea what kind of services she provides but Lina had massive DDs and was happy to let me play with them.

LetsGetStarted
05-03-19, 21:08

I might have caught her on a good day and being her last appointment of the day! I Plan on seeing her again soon.She removed her ad from massage finder.

DangleMan
05-03-19, 22:08
I remember. Yellow 2 story building. An independent Asian worked out of there as well as "moments to relax" run by Jeanette P. You can find her on facebook. She moved her place to a 1 story office building on Orchard just north of 12. There was a Lina that I saw in that office about 8 months ago. Only once got a glimpse of Jeanette. Smokin hot blonde. No idea what kind of services she provides but Lina had massive DDs and was happy to let me play with them.Got a contact for Lina?

I saw an older Japanese women who wore glasses. Super pretty. Nothing happened. And then I also saw a white girl who used to advertise on BP. Amy. Cute but looked like a user. HE.

I know Jeanette a little from my line of work. Hot as hell. Always wondered what could be possible but never took the plunge.

Averily
05-03-19, 22:22
Got a contact for Lina?

I saw an older Japanese women who wore glasses. Super pretty. Nothing happened. And then I also saw a white girl who used to advertise on BP. Amy. Cute but looked like a user. HE.

I know Jeanette a little from my line of work. Hot as hell. Always wondered what could be possible but never took the plunge.The number I have for Lina is out of service. She worked out of Jeannette's place. She was mid 30's, slightly thick with a Kentucky accent. Said she was a veterinary tech. She also delivered on a quality massage.

You know Jeannette from your line of work? Care to divulge? I don't know a thing about her. I DM'd her on Instagram about a year ago but she didn't respond.

DangleMan
05-03-19, 22:25
The number I have for Lina is out of service. She worked out of Jeannette's place. She was mid 30's, slightly thick with a Kentucky accent. Said she was a veterinary tech. She also delivered on a quality massage.

You know Jeannette from your line of work? Care to divulge? I don't know a thing about her. I DM'd her on Instagram about a year ago but she didn't respond.I haven't seen her in a year. But I work in the financial industry. She was a client. Never got the balls to make an apt.

That entire building was creepy. There was a heavily monitored room at the top of the stairs. A cute girl at the end of the hall. Amy, the southern girl. The Japanese MILF who said she was going to be deported. Just an odd place.

DangleMan
05-03-19, 22:33
Now I'm lamenting the loss of BP and CL. The thrill of the chase. The will they or won't they? With Asians it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I miss the hunt. The game. Even my old stand by place filled with Americans stopped doling out HE's. I was shocked. I feel like the glory days are done.

HouseOfCards
05-03-19, 22:39
Just in case anyone cares, Longevity at 14 & Haggerty has been closed for some time now. Saw the boss today doing some work cleaning up or renovating maybe. I didn't have the chance to go ask him.I was in the area and confirmed that Longevity is permanently closed. It's been completely evacuated and a leasing info sign is up.

Megatron81
05-04-19, 01:00
I haven't seen her in a year. But I work in the financial industry. She was a client. Never got the balls to make an apt.

That entire building was creepy. There was a heavily monitored room at the top of the stairs. A cute girl at the end of the hall. Amy, the southern girl. The Japanese MILF who said she was going to be deported. Just an odd place.Yeah southern amy, I saw her. I couldn't think of her name. Is she still around?

ContinentalMan
05-04-19, 01:05
Yeah southern amy, I saw her. I couldn't think of her name. Is she still around?They the same person?

Averily
05-04-19, 07:07
They the same person?I saw them "both". I don't know why Lina would lie about it but she claims no, They sure seemed identical.

King Python
05-04-19, 18:37
Driving from the airport yesterday, saw a brand new spa at the corner of Merriman and Ecorse Rd. Behind the Sunnys Coney Island. Anyone been there yet?Took the hit, Nice spot and worth the visit. Brand new on inside. Got the 50 year old with a wonderful set of enhanced bolt ons. Opted for 60 for half. Didn't get her name but very personable and good English. Decent massage and left happy with barely any effort, tipped 40. Will repeat.

Liquor Lotto
05-04-19, 19:48
I was in the clem the other day and thought I'd try this one for a legit massage. Opted out because her voice was shaky and weird.

PhilliesFan6
05-05-19, 00:36
Took the hit, Nice spot and worth the visit. Brand new on inside. Got the 50 year old with a wonderful set of enhanced bolt ons. Opted for 60 for half. Didn't get her name but very personable and good English. Decent massage and left happy with barely any effort, tipped 40. Will repeat.Did you get CBJ or FS? Or just HE.

Robertin75
05-05-19, 08:57
Took the hit, Nice spot and worth the visit. Brand new on inside. Got the 50 year old with a wonderful set of enhanced bolt ons. Opted for 60 for half. Didn't get her name but very personable and good English. Decent massage and left happy with barely any effort, tipped 40. Will repeat.Hey do you have the exact address and the name of the spa?

Thanks.

HouseOfCards
05-05-19, 16:18
Tina said they will be closing soon as city is pushing them out.And so they have. Drove past there today and Comfoot has clearly vacated the location.

The business will probably mostly go to Vital up on Richardson, since the providers there do a very good massage.

Anon2854
05-05-19, 18:43
I posted on here about a month ago about visiting Asian Well Being and having good luck. Apparently there had been reports of non-erotic there so I said I'd go back and see if I could go 2 for 2. I did and I did. Went Saturday afternoon. Mid-40's asian lady with big tits. Gave her $. 9 up front for one hour and a tip. Got undressed and laid down on the table. She started with my lower back and ass. Three minutes did not pass before she started the tease. What she did was in no way a massage. It was 40 minutes of teasing with the occasional gentle rubbing of my upper back and legs. I rested my hands at the edges of the table and she leaned into them. When I tried to roam a couple times she would slide out of the way a bit but would always come back and lean against them again. I was getting a signal that she wasn't okay with it but she wasn't so shitty about it that it was a turn off. Hot towel and flip at 40 minutes. Came back in. Once again straight back to work with no messing around. HE itself was actually surprisingly poor after how great the teasing was but 8/10 would visit again.

King Python
05-06-19, 02:17
Hey do you have the exact address and the name of the spa?

Thanks.I don't have the exact address, but since it's the only MP behind The Coney Island at Merriman and Ecorse, you really can't miss it.

YoyoMoeFoe
05-06-19, 11:53
Has nobody seen her? Anything to report?

Dj8081
05-06-19, 15:08
I posted on here about a month ago about visiting Asian Well Being and having good luck. Apparently there had been reports of non-erotic there so I said I'd go back and see if I could go 2 for 2. I did and I did. Went Saturday afternoon. Mid-40's asian lady with big tits. Gave her $. 9 up front for one hour and a tip. Got undressed and laid down on the table. She started with my lower back and ass. Three minutes did not pass before she started the tease. What she did was in no way a massage. It was 40 minutes of teasing with the occasional gentle rubbing of my upper back and legs. I rested my hands at the edges of the table and she leaned into them. When I tried to roam a couple times she would slide out of the way a bit but would always come back and lean against them again. I was getting a signal that she wasn't okay with it but she wasn't so shitty about it that it was a turn off. Hot towel and flip at 40 minutes. Came back in. Once again straight back to work with no messing around. HE itself was actually surprisingly poor after how great the teasing was but 8/10 would visit again.$. 9 up front?

Bzerkley
05-06-19, 16:10
Any established clients need to know that she looks as good as she did before her baby. If you have seen her is the past, hit her up. She is limited to times she is active.

Bvretr69
05-06-19, 17:29
Any established clients need to know that she looks as good as she did before her baby. If you have seen her is the past, hit her up. She is limited to times she is active.Is this the same Pink Diamond who worked out of a white office building off of 14 or 15 mile and also worked for Jack quite a few years ago?? If so could you PLEASE PM me contact or link to her contact. One of my ATF's but lost contact info.

Anon2854
05-06-19, 18:58
$. 9 up front?Rate is $. 7 but I have a thing where I always pre-tip. My tip was $. 2 so total of $. 9 at the start. No additional tip after. I pre tip so I can relax and not think about money and worry about getting hustled.

BoredAf2
05-06-19, 20:03
I went to see sugar at M1. I went in and ask mama san for yellow and she said new girl. I gave her 140 and she tried to upsell me 40 more cause the girl was young. I said fuck no, imma go somewhere else. Mama told me ok and just left the room. In come sugar, cute and slim. I got a shower and came back to room. She started with massage, but it only last 15 min. Kind of short for M1. Whatever. Then fun time for 10 min. WTF 30 min.

Sugar is only cute on the face her body is not that great. Skinny legs and no ass is a turn off for me and belly fat.

If you ask me I rather have yellow, shit I rather have grandma momo. I guess I won't be back for a long time.

ILoveRedheads
05-06-19, 20:03
I visited daisy. She looks good for having recently had a baby. Nice massage, very chatty and friendly, allowed some light touching of her boobs on the sides and butt, no fiv which was ok. I might see her again.

Kramer711
05-06-19, 21:11
Hey do you have the exact address and the name of the spa?

Thanks.The new place on Ecorse Road just east of Merriman is called Spring Well Health ACU. I tried out the 1/2 hour today. Anna gave me a decent massage and the dropped the top for the h. E.

EvenFlow5
05-06-19, 21:57
I visited daisy. She looks good for having recently had a baby. Nice massage, very chatty and friendly, allowed some light touching of her boobs on the sides and butt, no fiv which was ok. I might see her again.She will allow DATY in my experience. Just got to ease her into it.

KrisJack
05-07-19, 00:54
Wondering if anybody remembers Marie who worked out of an apartment off 12 mile west of Orchard Lake. Way back. Probably 15 or 16 years. Slim blonde with bolt ons. Nude rub and terrific he's.

Also Mallory who worked at Magic off 12 and Telegraph and then Pressure Point. Fantastic massage and add ons.

Both disappeared years ago. Wondering if any old timers remember them.

JohnQP313
05-07-19, 08:41
She will allow DATY in my experience. Just got to ease her into it.I've done that with her as she would straddle my face and after I had seen her about a dozen times she got PISSED at me for "not tipping!

My first experience with her was when she was running a special and after the flip she started with a HJ and asked during the process if I wanted a "release"? Once finished I gave her the agreed upon amount and she sent me off with a nice hug. Anytime after that when I'd text she would reply quickly and fit me into her schedule. One day after quite a few visits she started basically yelling at me that I was "cheap" for not giving her more and when I explained that she never asked or mentioned a raise in rates she told me to "find someone else"!

Stay safe,

JQP.

JAsian
05-07-19, 10:08
Rate is $. 7 but I have a thing where I always pre-tip. My tip was $. 2 so total of $. 9 at the start. No additional tip after. I pre tip so I can relax and not think about money and worry about getting hustled.Not sure exactly what you left. This is from the abbreviation's section at the top of the page.

$=$100.

$$=$200.

$$$=$300.

$$$.5=$350 (get it?)

YoungBoyz24
05-07-19, 10:45
Saw Vivian for the first time yesterday! Very cute! . 8 for 30 min. Decent massage but the flip I throughly enjoyed. She moved to the music during the tug, had some dirty talk, got some ass play. It was pretty nice I'd recommend!

CountryBoi3575
05-07-19, 11:31
I went to see sugar at M1. I went in and ask mama san for yellow and she said new girl. I gave her 140 and she tried to upsell me 40 more cause the girl was young. I said fuck no, imma go somewhere else. Mama told me ok and just left the room. In come sugar, cute and slim. I got a shower and came back to room. She started with massage, but it only last 15 min. Kind of short for M1. Whatever. Then fun time for 10 min. WTF 30 min.

Sugar is only cute on the face her body is not that great. Skinny legs and no ass is a turn off for me and belly fat.

If you ask me I rather have yellow, shit I rather have grandma momo. I guess I won't be back for a long time.Went there about 3 weeks ago and mama I formed me Yellow is not coming back. I saw Momo had a okay time those big nipples and fun bags are always nice to play with.

Robertin75
05-07-19, 12:11
The new place on Ecorse Road just east of Merriman is called Spring Well Health ACU. I tried out the 1/2 hour today. Anna gave me a decent massage and the dropped the top for the h. E.Hey thanks for the intel mate.

How's Anna? Is she the 50 yo gal with huge fake cans someone else was talking about? Are they Asian or American?

What was the total damage?

Thanks.

IWonderWhy
05-07-19, 12:40
Hey there everyone. First time posting but appreciate the info you all provide. Any thoughts on Dawn to Dusk or Starmoon? I've been to both and wonder what the usual experience is like. It's been mixed for me but overall pretty solid at both.

IWonderWhy
05-07-19, 13:49
Since I have been getting from this forum, here is one back. Natasha in Novi.

I have seen Natasha about 10-15 times over the past couple of years and keep going back when I can't find the experience I am looking for at AMPs on the west side.

Her body is exactly as advertised; great rack (loves to be played with), huge smile, tight body. She is easy to talk to and clearly likes to provide her level of service. While she does give a good massage, her sexy attitude and soft teasing usually get you panting before the massage gets too far. I've always found her to be open to soft FK and lots of mutual touching. No BJ, DATY, or FIV but you can have a field day otherwise. From time to time, she has been in just the right mood and you can get her rolling if you are clean, gentle, and polite. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a GF like massage experience.

ILoveRedheads
05-07-19, 14:44
I've done that with her as she would straddle my face and after I had seen her about a dozen times she got PISSED at me for "not tipping!

My first experience with her was when she was running a special and after the flip she started with a HJ and asked during the process if I wanted a "release"? Once finished I gave her the agreed upon amount and she sent me off with a nice hug. Anytime after that when I'd text she would reply quickly and fit me into her schedule. One day after quite a few visits she started basically yelling at me that I was "cheap" for not giving her more and when I explained that she never asked or mentioned a raise in rates she told me to "find someone else"!

Stay safe,

JQP.I don't think I want to daty with her. So she does eventually give a release? Good to know. It was only my first time seeing her to be fair. Many of these girls make you see them a few times before getting to the fun stuff. Is BJ an option with her or not? I like a good BJ.

IWonderWhy
05-07-19, 14:54
Saw Vivian for the first time yesterday! Very cute! . 8 for 30 min. Decent massage but the flip I throughly enjoyed. She moved to the music during the tug, had some dirty talk, got some ass play. It was pretty nice I'd recommend!Vivian the 50 something or is there a younger Vivian?

Liquor Lotto
05-07-19, 15:07
Anyone see tianna from massage finder in Birmingham?

EroticLover
05-07-19, 15:32
Saw Vivian for the first time yesterday! Very cute! . 8 for 30 min. Decent massage but the flip I throughly enjoyed. She moved to the music during the tug, had some dirty talk, got some ass play. It was pretty nice I'd recommend!Is this the Vivian at St. Clair shores? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vivian-escort-detroit-62754.

Buckeye1257
05-07-19, 15:46
I was in the clem the other day and thought I'd try this one for a legit massage. Opted out because her voice was shaky and weird.I used to see Heidi on a regular basis (last saw her 3-4 years ago) - largely because she had really low rates. She gave a decent massage. Undraped. She didn't mind if you finished DIY. And, for a while, she would provide a pretty clunky HJ he (but, as far as I know, she stopped that; and she really did not like to be touched. Anywhere). My sense is that she's very 'straight', and she's certainly somewhat socially awkward. She's older, probably early to mid 60's.

Speaking of advertisers on MassageFinder, I have a question about two who advertise there: Alicia (listed in the Temperance area), and Lindsey (listed in A2). If anyone has any info on either or both, I'd greatly appreciate it. Feel free to pm me.

OnlyVrx
05-07-19, 16:27
Hello all! Long time reader, 1st time post. I'm hoping for some guidance and recommendations. I've been in the AMP game for a few years now but am now interested in using the services of a private provider. I own a few healthcare facilities that provide massage, so I have the availability for outcall if needed but incall works too. I'm not interested in FS. I have never contacted a private provider but have always respected the opinions of the members here regarding local AMP's. I'm interested in all guidance and recommendations. Thanks for your help!! Who would you recommend in the Farmington / Livonia area, attractive (upper 20's. Upper 40's), open minded, at least topless, offers high quality massage with standard HE, possible CBJ at a decent price?? Names, Contact info, links, rates and services are much appreciated!! PM me if needed. Thanks again.

HouseOfCards
05-07-19, 18:32
Any thoughts on Dawn to Dusk or Starmoon? I've been to both and wonder what the usual experience is like. It's been mixed for me but overall pretty solid at both.Starmoon has been reported as YMMV, esp. For new faces, but I don't have any personal experience to speak of.

As for Dawn to Dusk, I just noticed them this past weekend when I was getting lunch at the coney island across the street, and I'd be interested in what can be expected there.

Anon2854
05-07-19, 20:46
Not sure exactly what you left. This is from the abbreviation's section at the top of the page.

$=$100.

$$=$200.

$$$=$300.

$$$.5=$350 (get it?)My bad. How do you denote 90 dollars? Because that's what the total was which was 70 for hhr and 20 for tip.

DangleMan
05-07-19, 21:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HouseOfCards
05-08-19, 01:20
My bad. How do you denote 90 dollars? Because that's what the total was which was 70 for hhr and 20 for tip.Either ". 9" or ". 7+. 2" (or some variant of that), the latter being more informative.

EvenFlow5
05-08-19, 01:22
I don't think I want to daty with her. So she does eventually give a release? Good to know. It was only my first time seeing her to be fair. Many of these girls make you see them a few times before getting to the fun stuff. Is BJ an option with her or not? I like a good BJ.Yes she does. But HJ only, she makes that pretty clear up front. From what she said I doubt there is any chance of BJ or FS.

Robertin75
05-08-19, 05:45
Since I have been getting from this forum, here is one back. Natasha in Novi.

I have seen Natasha about 10-15 times over the past couple of years and keep going back when I can't find the experience I am looking for at AMPs on the west side.

Her body is exactly as advertised; great rack (loves to be played with), huge smile, tight body. She is easy to talk to and clearly likes to provide her level of service. While she does give a good massage, her sexy attitude and soft teasing usually get you panting before the massage gets too far. I've always found her to be open to soft FK and lots of mutual touching. No BJ, DATY, or FIV but you can have a field day otherwise. From time to time, she has been in just the right mood and you can get her rolling if you are clean, gentle, and polite. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a GF like massage experience.Hey mate do you have Natasha's latest link / phone?

I used to see her regularly but the phone number that I have may not be her latest one.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.

IWonderWhy
05-08-19, 07:23
Anyone have experience with Carla?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1161315

Joey King
05-08-19, 07:52
Is this the Vivian at St. Clair shores? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vivian-escort-detroit-62754.I think this is the Vivian. . 8 for 30 min, $. 1 for 45 minutes and $. 4 for 60 minutes. Decent massage, nice lady, fully nude but very limited menu, YMMV.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1320301

JAsian
05-08-19, 08:04
My bad. How do you denote 90 dollars? Because that's what the total was which was 70 for hhr and 20 for tip.

If it's under 100 don't put $ before the other number.

JoeDocks11
05-08-19, 08:30
If it's under 100 don't put $ before the other number.

.9Why do we even use this useless code anyways?

Who are we fooling?

Ourselves?

All it does is lead to incorrect information for those that don't post it correctly.

Whats wrong with, It cost me $40.00? Or $200.00. That is very clear and simple.

YoungBoyz24
05-08-19, 10:04
I think this is the Vivian. .8 for 30 min, $.1 for 45 minutes and $.4 for 60 minutes. Decent massage, nice lady, fully nude but very limited menu, YMMV.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1320301Yes this is the one!

Anon2854
05-08-19, 11:06
Why do we even use this useless code anyways?

Who are we fooling?

Ourselves?

All it does is lead to incorrect information for those that don't post it correctly.

Whats wrong with, It cost me $40.00? Or $200.00. That is very clear and simple.I completely agree with you. "When in Rome" and all that so I don't want to go against the grain but what really is the purpose of this? I understand if there weren't a page that explains exactly what they mean but if a person that is here with ill intent can easily figure it out anyway does it help to attempt to obfuscate?

CountryBoi3575
05-08-19, 11:09
I think this is the Vivian. . 8 for 30 min, $. 1 for 45 minutes and $. 4 for 60 minutes. Decent massage, nice lady, fully nude but very limited menu, YMMV.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1320301I agree very sweet lady but very limited menu nice massage older lady but sexy in her own way. Nice hoarder incall clean but very compacted. You'll leave happy nice fun bags but it's HJ only.

CarlossPicYw
05-08-19, 11:14
Anyone have experience with Carla?

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1161315Obligatory RTFF.

I was not a fan of Carla. Decent private location, but her massage is weak, she talks constantly (almost as much as Jen from Massage Breeze), and while she offers extras, she's wildly overpriced. Just not worth it.

IWonderWhy
05-08-19, 11:38
Obligatory RTFF.

I was not a fan of Carla. Decent private location, but her massage is weak, she talks constantly (almost as much as Jen from Massage Breeze), and while she offers extras, she's wildly overpriced. Just not worth it.RTFF indeed. My bad. So I'll be skipping that appointment.

FunNights69
05-08-19, 13:10
Anyone seen this one? https://detroit.rubratings.com/142029.

LexxxLuthor
05-08-19, 13:39

Who are we fooling?

Ourselves?

Whats wrong with, It cost me $40.00? Or $200.00. That is very clear and simple.In case we meet in public we can communicate without the muggles knowing our secrets.

ILoveRedheads
05-08-19, 18:01
Yes she does. But HJ only, she makes that pretty clear up front. From what she said I doubt there is any chance of BJ or FS.I didn't even get HJ. How many times did you have to see her to get that?

FunNights69
05-08-19, 18:24
I've also seen Natasha in Novi a few times. If you like big tits she's definitely your girl. Solid massage with nice teasing and doesn't mind you playing with her tits at all. Very solid option.

EroticLover
05-08-19, 18:40
I think this is the Vivian. . 8 for 30 min, $. 1 for 45 minutes and $. 4 for 60 minutes. Decent massage, nice lady, fully nude but very limited menu, YMMV.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1320301Okay, then it makes sense. Review is similar to other ones in the forum for Vivian. Got to try her sometime but the drive is making me think about it a lot. LOL.

Admin2
05-08-19, 18:45

Who are we fooling?

Ourselves?

Whats wrong with, It cost me $40.00? Or $200.00. That is very clear and simple.We don't require it. It developed from the "oh my god you can't talk about things in the open" guys who don't understand what the word hearsay means.

Don't use it if you don't want to.

A2

PieBoy
05-08-19, 19:02
We don't require it. It developed from the "oh my god you can't talk about things in the open" guys who don't understand what the word hearsay means.

Don't use it if you don't want to.

A2The problem is we don't know who's trying to use it or not. It would be great if board authorities would simply delete it.

We keep it in the abbreviations because guys use them, not because they have to use them. If there is a string of $ symbols it's a good bet what it is. If there is $150.00 then that means 150 dollars.

Seems simple enough to me

A2

EvenFlow5
05-08-19, 21:51
I didn't even get HJ. How many times did you have to see her to get that?First time. "Manual release" I think she called it, told me it requires a tip but didn't say an amount, I gave her 40 on top of the massage charge. Also told me she offers fully nude massages etc upon request, although she was pretty self conscious about her stomach area from the pregnancy.

Tell her you heard about her from this forum. I did when she asked how I found her and she told me she been really busy recently because of it.

I last saw her two weeks ago.

EroticLover
05-08-19, 23:16
Anyone seen this one? https://detroit.rubratings.com/142029.I wouldn't believe that that's the Coco you'll find when you get there. Looks like a typical AAMP ad. Plus I don't think they even update the ads on rubratings. Been eyeing this native American woman named Dream on rubratings in Ann arbor location. She never answers the phone nor replies to my messages.

T Long
05-08-19, 23:34
Has anyone had any luck getting the more attractive AMP providers to do outcall? Maybe they would be less inhibited outside of the parlor. If so would you PM me?

FunNights69
05-08-19, 23:51
I wouldn't believe that that's the Coco you'll find when you get there. Looks like a typical AAMP ad. Plus I don't think they even update the ads on rubratings. Been eyeing this native American woman named Dream on rubratings in Ann arbor location. She never answers the phone nor replies to my messages.Yea not expecting the girl in the ad just wondering if anyone had any intel. Also worried about location being in royal oak.

Wally2822
05-09-19, 01:33
What truly was one of may classic fav spots. Is now back on the suspension list. I haven't went in over 9 months after I got sick of seeing Sasha there. But the other day I figured why not. Walked in. Sasha wasn't there. There was an older Asian woman. 60 for the hour. Gave a decent massage. On the flip doesn't even attempt anything which I was very surprised. Every provider there has had their own method of going at it without me having to say anything. At the end I point down. She grabs my hand and wants me to DIY. I told her nah. And she tried for a good 2-3 min grabbing my hand and dragging it down there. Finally I got upset and got up and told her to leave. Then she started on her own. Zero effort into the job. Huffing and puffing while giving a mechanical HJ. Squirted maybe half the bottle of oil on me to the point I was like WTF are you doing? Terrible experience. One of my worst ever since I started this hobby. I won't be back for a long time. Stay safe out there guys.

GreenMan111
05-09-19, 08:50
Hey, in kinda new to the area and would love to see what there is in the canton / westland area. PM me. Thanks!

SandersNut
05-09-19, 10:19
Anyone seen this one? https://detroit.rubratings.com/142029.There are several of this add running all the time. Traveling AMP, working out of hotels. Luck of the draw, the girls are rotated, so you might get a 10 or a 5 or 6. I've had a couple fantasies come true and a few ordinary dreams. Not with this one in particular because they won't take on black clients but there are 2 or 3 of these services that operate at same time in our area. Right now I would avoid the the ones operating in MH (task force). Happy Hunting and as always Be Safe.

JustAGuy33
05-09-19, 17:52
I drive by it all the time after work. And noticed the open signed is not on. Pulled up and yep was a warning sign on the door. The new restaurant must have said something.

OnlyVrx
05-09-19, 18:56
I've searched the forum for this provider and can't find any mention or info. Has anyone ever had any experience with her? Thanks! https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1407872.

Slow Lee7
05-09-19, 19:45
Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?

Robertin75
05-10-19, 06:26
Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?Where in Grand River mate? Do you know the apartment complex name?

I'd like to plung the trigger as I live close.

Thanks.

PeteSchweddy
05-10-19, 08:26
Has anyone been to see Mimi from MassageFinder site?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/16550/

ShvdSchtick
05-10-19, 09:52
Used their shower I felt like I needed it. Good massage lots of teasing / groping very friendly. HE only with a helpful assist.

Is this their standard?

Any other action in the Commerce area?

AlphaOn3
05-10-19, 11:54
Can anyone provide info on this provider? Works out of Mt Clemens.

Megatron81
05-10-19, 11:59
Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?Several years ago I saw a younger Asian chick in an apartment somewhere in that area but it was only 1 time and I could never remember exactly where it was. Was it kind of a small, sort of crappy looking brick building with parking on the left? I've been trying to find her again.

ContinentalMan
05-10-19, 13:40
Was driving down Grand River in the Farmington Hills area and saw an apartment with a "SPA" sign in the 2nd floor window. Anybody know anything about this?Where off Grand River. It's a long road around there.

DangleMan
05-10-19, 14:18
Several years ago I saw a younger Asian chick in an apartment somewhere in that area but it was only 1 time and I could never remember exactly where it was. Was it kind of a small, sort of crappy looking brick building with parking on the left? I've been trying to find her again.It was a super old two-story brick building facing grand river. I waited for her and when she got out of her car I left. Wasn't impressed.

As for the place on GR he is talking about. It think it's been reported as standard massage. At least on rubmaps.

HouseOfCards
05-10-19, 17:14
Used their shower I felt like I needed it. Good massage lots of teasing / groping very friendly. HE only with a helpful assist.

Is this their standard?

Any other action in the Commerce area?Sounds like you got Sunny. In my experience, she'll take over with little prompting and after a couple of sessions, won't bother with any DIY at all. Also, in my experience, the other provider there doesn't ever bother with DIY. I don't think there's anything on the menu beyond a very good massage and the HE offered.

Traditional in Wixom is a reliable HE, but the massage itself isn't as good as Vital, IMO. Starmoon in Wixom is reported to be a YMMV location and Dawn to Dusk is a new place in Walled Lake across the street from the L. George's coney island, but I haven't been there and nobody's provided a detailed report yet, so no idea what you can expect there.

Mmis90
05-10-19, 18:24
Anyone hear from Payton recently? Been a customer for a few years. Haven't heard back from her.

IWonderWhy
05-10-19, 23:32
Sounds like you got Sunny. In my experience, she'll take over with little prompting and after a couple of sessions, won't bother with any DIY at all. Also, in my experience, the other provider there doesn't ever bother with DIY. I don't think there's anything on the menu beyond a very good massage and the HE offered.

Traditional in Wixom is a reliable HE, but the massage itself isn't as good as Vital, IMO. Starmoon in Wixom is reported to be a YMMV location and Dawn to Dusk is a new place in Walled Lake across the street from the L. George's coney island, but I haven't been there and nobody's provided a detailed report yet, so no idea what you can expect there.I have been to Starmoon many times and it is absolutely YMMV. Anywhere from a decent massage to FS with all the bells.

And whistles. Dusk to Dawn I've visited twice. First time was incredible. FS with no restrictions and a genuine enthusiasm. Second tie was nothing but a decent massage from a late 40's mom who wanted to teach me how to speak ManderinenChinese. I haven't been back since.

PolishClamHamr
05-11-19, 07:33
Can anyone provide info on this provider? Works out of Mt Clemens.Looks like a man from the pics. Or a very ugly woman.

YoyoMoeFoe
05-11-19, 09:24
Looking for a place to get a good rub w / extras in macomb, north of hall. Anything out here?

Slow Lee7
05-11-19, 11:46
Where off Grand River. It's a long road around there.Sorry for the weak information. It's 2 or 3 story building set back off the street a little bit. Brownish brick building that looks like it could be apartments and / or offices. 2nd or 3rd story window has a cardboard sign that says "SPA" with Christmas lights around it. Not a new building. It's on the north side of Grand a River. Next time I drive by I'll provide a better location and some landmarks. If I had to guess, I would say it's around Nine Mile or Power.

DangleMan
05-11-19, 13:22
Sorry for the weak information. It's 2 or 3 story building set back off the street a little bit. Brownish brick building that looks like it could be apartments and / or offices. 2nd or 3rd story window has a cardboard sign that says "SPA" with Christmas lights around it. Not a new building. It's on the north side of Grand a River. Next time I drive by I'll provide a better location and some landmarks. If I had to guess, I would say it's around Nine Mile or Power.Oh so it's not the spa in downtown Farmington on Grand River. My bad.

Lfp247
05-11-19, 14:33
Can anyone provide info on this provider? Works out of Mt Clemens.Have not visited, but have seen "IT" on other sites and adult hookup sites. Definitely a dude (or used to be one), been discussed here previously. Previous pictures used even showed evidence of facial hair. Good luck.

DeGhost
05-11-19, 18:00
Went to the Oriental Massage Therapy on Walton in Rochester Hills, and had a nice dream about a girl named Leeiy. She seemed down for anything it's just that it was her time of the month so couldn't get full service. Will definitely repeat. Tipped exactly one rose so great value tbh. Typically this place is DIY though so YMMV.

Tj144
05-11-19, 19:30
Went to see Vivian the other day in Warren. She has a home in a nice neighborhood with a dedicated massage room. Went with a half hour massage for. 8 and wasn't disappointed. Plays relaxing music and gives a pretty good massage fully nude. The pics in her ad are a little old but it's her and she still looks good. On the upper end of 50 at least but has a nice body with some big tits. On the flip I got a great oiled up HJ with plenty of roaming allowed. I don't think there's much more on the menu but YMMV.

Mmis90
05-11-19, 20:39
Had a dream about daisy in Rochester a few days ago. Very nice lady. Spent 10-15 minutes discussing her types of massages. Had a nice relaxing massage. No teasing at all. Thought HE might of been on the table, but said time was up. Maybe more is available the more you see her? But 100 is a lot for an average massage with no extras. Would rather go to m1 for 120 for a pop or two.

Member #6007
05-11-19, 20:57
Have not visited, but have seen "IT" on other sites and adult hookup sites. Definitely a dude (or used to be one), been discussed here previously. Previous pictures used even showed evidence of facial hair. Good luck.Stumbled into her on Kik. Asked her point blank. "You have a unique look. Are you M, F or transgender".

Answered "F".

Chuka
05-11-19, 21:13
Breeze is currently my favorite bodyslider. No talking, too busy sliding. She may fart a few times. I may toot a few notes in duet. And a BJ. At that price, best hobby time ever.

DaveL7
05-12-19, 08:40
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/brand-new-sexy-sensual-massage/526025147796

This place seems very interesting. Anyone try it? American girls are cool. I usually stick with Natasha in novi. New Era in Jackson. Another American provider would be nice. Thanks.

LopezJavi34
05-12-19, 10:04
The new place on Ecorse Road just east of Merriman is called Spring Well Health ACU. I tried out the 1/2 hour today. Anna gave me a decent massage and the dropped the top for the h. E.I concur, just left there. The lady who greats you speaks good english and is pretty decent looking. 60 for half and a 40 tip. Anna awas my girl too. I was in a hurry so I was already on my back when she came in. Really great tits. She gave me HJ right from the start. Then cleaned me up. Wanted to still give me massage but I had to go. She dressed me and walked me out. I will repeat and I don't even really like AMPs.

ILoveRedheads
05-12-19, 11:57
Breeze is currently my favorite bodyslider. No talking, too busy sliding. She may fart a few times. I may toot a few notes in duet. And a BJ. At that price, best hobby time ever.Thanks for the laugh on that post, man. How did you get her to shut up? Last time I saw her between the frequent fart bombs stinking up the place and her non-stop rambling on it was a major boner killer.

DTownMick
05-12-19, 14:02
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/brand-new-sexy-sensual-massage/526025147796

This place seems very interesting. Anyone try it? American girls are cool. I usually stick with Natasha in novi. New Era in Jackson. Another American provider would be nice. Thanks.This is associated with A few other places offering a bikini massage. They will sell you one thing but deliver another. A couple years ago there was some fun to be had but that was short lived. Now it's a huge waste of time with a big let down and horrible massage!

Averily
05-12-19, 15:03
They are part of a sophisticated (bb) blue ball operation with several outlets in Detroit and now Lansing. They would be fine if it wasn't for the misleading ads. Pretty girls though.

This place seems very interesting. Anyone try it? American girls are cool. I usually stick with Natasha in novi. New Era in Jackson. Another American provider would be nice. Thanks.

DangleMan
05-12-19, 15:11
I concur, just left there. The lady who greats you speaks good english and is pretty decent looking. 60 for half and a 40 tip. Anna awas my girl too. I was in a hurry so I was already on my back when she came in. Really great tits. She gave me HJ right from the start. Then cleaned me up. Wanted to still give me massage but I had to go. She dressed me and walked me out. I will repeat and I don't even really like AMPs.So when I stopped in I didn't partake. But an older days with nice boobs greeted me. Is she the same one as Anna? Is Anna younger? Same age range?

DetWanderer
05-12-19, 15:33
I concur, just left there. The lady who greats you speaks good english and is pretty decent looking. 60 for half and a 40 tip. Definitely cute ladies here. Owner wasnt happy with a 40 dollar tip. Wanted another hundred on top of my 60. Claiming the 60 was the "house fee".

LexxxLuthor
05-12-19, 15:46
Stumbled into her on Kik. Asked her point blank. "You have a unique look. Are you M, F or transgender".

Answered "F".Definitely a dude been in the game a while I always wonder who is booking him.

Robertin75
05-12-19, 16:02

This place seems very interesting. Anyone try it? American girls are cool. I usually stick with Natasha in novi. New Era in Jackson. Another American provider would be nice. Thanks.That address is fake. It's not even in Walled Lake.

DjPandaHorse
05-12-19, 16:19
Was planning on hitting up one of these this week. They're right next to each other on 8 mile and both seem to have similar offerings Magic is cheaper but Sonia seems a little cleaner and both have table showers. Magic seems to have more on the table but I'm usually just go for a HE and am not interested in CBJ or full service. Anyone who's tried both have a favorite?

FCastle88
05-12-19, 16:29
Went here recently as well. Pretty much what others said was true. Decent massage and HE achieved with ease. Still think Shiatsu Well Being and Famous Shiatsu give the best massage HE combo but Spring Well Health is a decent place. Would repeat if in the area.

JackMeeOff
05-12-19, 18:04
Went to see Vivian the other day in Warren. She has a home in a nice neighborhood with a dedicated massage room. Went with a half hour massage for. 8 and wasn't disappointed. Plays relaxing music and gives a pretty good massage fully nude. The pics in her ad are a little old but it's her and she still looks good. On the upper end of 50 at least but has a nice body with some big tits. On the flip I got a great oiled up HJ with plenty of roaming allowed. I don't think there's much more on the menu but YMMV.Where can I find Vivian in Warren.

JackMeeOff
05-12-19, 18:41
Anyone know whatever happened to this one?Wish I did if you find any info can you please let me know. Thanks.

XirCom
05-13-19, 04:43
Where can I find Vivian in Warren.https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1320301

I haven't seen her yet.

AlefPaul
05-13-19, 06:08
Went to see Vivian the other day in Warren. She has a home in a nice neighborhood with a dedicated massage room. Went with a half hour massage for. 8 and wasn't disappointed. Plays relaxing music and gives a pretty good massage fully nude. The pics in her ad are a little old but it's her and she still looks good. On the upper end of 50 at least but has a nice body with some big tits. On the flip I got a great oiled up HJ with plenty of roaming allowed. I don't think there's much more on the menu but YMMV.I've never been one to frequent a house as opposed to AMP. Do you tip on top of her rates then? If so, what do you normally tip?

Chuka
05-13-19, 09:59
Thanks for the laugh on that post, man. How did you get her to shut up? Last time I saw her between the frequent fart bombs stinking up the place and her non-stop rambling on it was a major boner killer.Bodysliding is harder work. If it becomes routine, then maybe she would resume chatter. I don't mind chatter, so I leave happy either way.

Bzerkley
05-13-19, 10:08
Anyone hear from Payton recently? Been a customer for a few years. Haven't heard back from her.She is still around. But picky on her clientele -if you haven't seen her in the past forget about it. Just like Pink Diamond (my 2 favorites.

SandersNut
05-13-19, 11:39
Breeze is currently my favorite bodyslider. No talking, too busy sliding. She may fart a few times. I may toot a few notes in duet. And a BJ. At that price, best hobby time ever.Finally, a provider that I don't have to hold in my fart with, I think ill pay a visit to give her a taste of my breeze.

Bvretr69
05-13-19, 12:13
Stopped in at Saigon and had an excellent experience VERY accommodating staff and probably the nicest environment I have ever been in. Will be returning soon.

Detroit Brian
05-13-19, 13:25
Stopped in at Saigon and had an excellent experience VERY accommodating staff and probably the nicest environment I have ever been in. Will be returning soon.Went to Saigon last week. Lady that appeared to be the mamasan let me in, and led me to a room. I asked for Joy, but she was on vacation. Said she would be back on Monday. Lady named Ruby came in, 40 ish, attractive enough, although she could use some laser teeth whitening.

Started on massage, then Mama came in and I got the 4-hand treatment for awhile. Then the doorbell rang twice, and Ruby left but mama stayed. Massage was fantastic. Hot stones, back walk, hot towels, and excellent pressure. Mama is reasonably good looking too, on the mamasan scale. Not much teasing on the butt, balls, etc. , so I wasn't sure what would happen on the flip. Massage was so good, that I really didn't care honestly. When I did flip though, she went right to the HJ without missing a beat or asking a question. Was not up for much roaming, though. A little OTC on the ass / pussy area, but got my hand pushed away when I went for the tits. Asked for some prostate play, and she obliged, sending me to completion.

No discussion of tip, but I left 20. She seemed apologetic, and said they were really really busy and that it would be better next time. I had no complaints, but I got the drift that maybe they had a regular come in and ask for Ruby, which was why she had to leave. I'm guessing that Mama is only used in reserve situations when they get busy. Saw another lady on my way to the bathroom. A little chubbier, but reasonably cute too.

Door prices are 80/ hr, 60/ hh. No table shower, but they really go above and beyond with everything else. Also, as an FYI, the stones are hot as fuck! I thought they were going to leave burn marks on my back. I made it through without scarring it seems, but that was a new experience for me.

That place seems to give the best massage around, which is what I happened to be looking for. Looks like YMMV on extras, and I wondered if I would have been able to get some FIV or more if Ruby had stayed.

Thanks for all the reports on this place. Glad I went.

Be careful out there.

Tj144
05-13-19, 14:07
I've never been one to frequent a house as opposed to AMP. Do you tip on top of her rates then? If so, what do you normally tip?That was actually my first house visit rather than an AMP. I tipped $20 cause she did a good job but she seemed pretty surprised and grateful that I even tipped so it might not be a normal thing to do.