PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

RWhite
04-07-19, 22:29
No ads I am aware of..I have a different number.

ContinentalMan
04-07-19, 22:47
She does work from home, an Oakland County mobile home. Very safe.She offer full service or what's on her menu?

YoyoMoeFoe
04-08-19, 08:05
Has anyone seen miranda in garden city?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38011/

TWood
04-08-19, 08:44
Who on the list offers extras. We all know about massage breeze but who else?

https://www.massagefinder.com/detroit/all/Have seen Renee a few times, very good soft to medium touch massage. Fairly easy to contact and a safe clean location. I would guess mid 40's, she have been around a while. Nice tease and on the flip if she knows you a mechanical handy, doubt if anything else is available. YMMV.

JohnQP313
04-08-19, 09:06
She does work from home, an Oakland County mobile home. Very safe.I've seen Terri recently and she has put on quite a few pounds. She told me she was pushing 170. Her tits are still pretty nice but on top of that she now starts smoking right after the session. She used to not smoke until you left but the last two times she's been waiting at the door while smoking, and I HATE the smell of smoke. She will probably make alot of guys happy but I will keep searching for the Unicorn!

Stay safe,

JQP.

Riker36
04-08-19, 11:29
OK, this is my first ever post here. I am a LONG time reader though, and have been in the hobby forever. I go back to the days of EV, AES, and Scorps. The good old days if you will. I will say that since all of that got busted, I have limited all of my activities to AMPs. But someone told me to check out some of the cuddler sites. Has anyone here ever gave one of those ladies a try? I know that it is supposed to be strictly NON-sexual touching, and I am sure that is probably true for 99% of the ladies there. But I have to admit I am curious. One beautiful young lady told me she wears leggings and a t-shirt for the cuddling session. How do I not get turned on during that? If you have done that, was it worth the $80 an hour? Give me some thoughts here. And if you know of a great one in the area, send a message to my inbox if you don't want to post it here. I need something different. Or maybe I'll just TOFT and report back. Thanks!

MichiganMan74
04-08-19, 12:46
OK, this is my first ever post here. I am a LONG time reader though, and have been in the hobby forever. I go back to the days of EV, AES, and Scorps. The good old days if you will. I will say that since all of that got busted, I have limited all of my activities to AMPs. But someone told me to check out some of the cuddler sites. Has anyone here ever gave one of those ladies a try? I know that it is supposed to be strictly NON-sexual touching, and I am sure that is probably true for 99% of the ladies there. But I have to admit I am curious. One beautiful young lady told me she wears leggings and a t-shirt for the cuddling session. How do I not get turned on during that? If you have done that, was it worth the $80 an hour? Give me some thoughts here. And if you know of a great one in the area, send a message to my inbox if you don't want to post it here. I need something different. Or maybe I'll just TOFT and report back. Thanks!Eagerly waiting for you report!

BusterButt69
04-08-19, 13:03
OK, this is my first ever post here. I am a LONG time reader though, and have been in the hobby forever. I go back to the days of EV, AES, and Scorps. The good old days if you will. I will say that since all of that got busted, I have limited all of my activities to AMPs. But someone told me to check out some of the cuddler sites. Has anyone here ever gave one of those ladies a try? I know that it is supposed to be strictly NON-sexual touching, and I am sure that is probably true for 99% of the ladies there. But I have to admit I am curious. One beautiful young lady told me she wears leggings and a t-shirt for the cuddling session. How do I not get turned on during that? If you have done that, was it worth the $80 an hour? Give me some thoughts here. And if you know of a great one in the area, send a message to my inbox if you don't want to post it here. I need something different. Or maybe I'll just TOFT and report back. Thanks!That does sound very much my speed because I really do love to cuddle. I have been on that site and I have initiated the conversation or someone that site a couple of times and we were talking about setting something up but it just hasn't panned out yet I do intend to try it eventually though.

RockPort321
04-08-19, 13:18
Is this her?

https://therapybyterrianne.weebly.com/Is the number on the website a working number for her?

Liquor Lotto
04-08-19, 14:10
The phone number on Terri's online is wrong and goes to some disgruntled dude. Apparently he's been getting lots of calls. Ha!

Someone PM me her contact info please.

CarmeloJoe35
04-08-19, 14:52
Just received a text today about a new girl in Novi. I asked for a pic and this is what she sent. Apparently today is her last day. PM for phone number. I have not been with her so can’t help there.

Thrillskr
04-08-19, 18:03
The phone number on Terri's online is wrong and goes to some disgruntled dude. Apparently he's been getting lots of calls. Ha!

Someone PM me her contact info please.Is this her? Seeing her ad in craigslist. The number on this post is different.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/auburn-hills-body-treatments/6861166269.html

JohnQP313
04-08-19, 22:54
Is this her? Seeing her ad in craigslist. The number on this post is different.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bts/d/auburn-hills-body-treatments/6861166269.htmlThats her new number!

JakeMioff
04-08-19, 23:23
I've seen Terri recently and she has put on quite a few pounds. She told me she was pushing 170. Her tits are still pretty nice but on top of that she now starts smoking right after the session. She used to not smoke until you left but the last two times she's been waiting at the door while smoking, and I HATE the smell of smoke. She will probably make alot of guys happy but I will keep searching for the Unicorn!

Stay safe,

JQP.Thanks for the info, but does she smoke pole?? LOL.

JakeMioff
04-08-19, 23:42
Asian Art update for prior post Bella also known as Ella tall model has great breast massage her is great, works two days week bring your own! Before you throw it under the bus, ask your self did I go to each spa listed here? Did I follow those girls from place to place well I did, Here a is little History Redmoon, was on Mack and north 8 mile, now called Asian Healthy Dream Spa, then they moved to Jefferson North of Crocker then Sun Chinese now busted, When Redmoon in Troy was busted, and all over news, You said to your self too bad I missed that one, UTR means you won't know till it gone, The girls working Asian Art are nervous and so are the mangers. Will you be told diy yes but when has stop you to encourage them. YMMV, don't expect to be offered anything, you have to coach them and make them feel comfortable offer them a massage and see where it goes, you know if you got her then is game on! You Must be a regular they are Chinese not Korean like Acu, Van Dyke, ect where they point to it and you give the nod.

Redmoon_ https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/troy-massage-parlor-shuts-down-after-police-find-staff-engaging-in-sexual-activities.

Sun Chinese_ https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/01/20/4-charged-with-prostitution-at-harrison-township-massage-parlor/.I've always wondered if there were some "legit" spas that had UTR possibilities. Obviously not Lavida or other places with actual cameras in the corners, but there is a local tanning place by me which also now has a massage service upstairs. The owner is a pretty hot blonde cougar so the image in my head is she'd be up for it but I'm worried if I go in there and try my usual 'hints' that she prolly ask me to leave. Heh I'm considering it though.

HRambler
04-09-19, 09:56
That does sound very much my speed because I really do love to cuddle. I have been on that site and I have initiated the conversation or someone that site a couple of times and we were talking about setting something up but it just hasn't panned out yet I do intend to try it eventually though.First heard about cuddling 6 months ago from my every other week massage girl. I like to spend the last 10 min or so after my HE cuddling, sometimes instead of. Hey, I'm 70 and sometimes the touch / cuddle is just as important to me as a HE. Anyway. She referred me to a young cuddler, who after talking to her passed me on to an older gal. The first couple sessions were at her home, fully clothed, T shirt and shorts and non sexual. The third session included lots of OTC fondling and kissing and the fourth. Well, I see her every other week now and my massage girl once a month. From everything I've been told most cuddling sessions are strictly non sexual. Guess this old fart just got lucky.

There are lots of cuddling groups and individuals around, google is your friend here, but I wouldn't expect them to be anything but cuddling.

MassageMe4
04-09-19, 10:36
I've always wondered if there were some "legit" spas that had UTR possibilities. Obviously not Lavida or other places with actual cameras in the corners, but there is a local tanning place by me which also now has a massage service upstairs. The owner is a pretty hot blonde cougar so the image in my head is she'd be up for it but I'm worried if I go in there and try my usual 'hints' that she prolly ask me to leave. Heh I'm considering it though.Tell you what. Give me the address and I will take one for the team.

PeteSchweddy
04-09-19, 13:03
Have seen Renee a few times, very good soft to medium touch massage. Fairly easy to contact and a safe clean location. I would guess mid 40's, she have been around a while. Nice tease and on the flip if she knows you a mechanical handy, doubt if anything else is available. YMMV.Just curious if you are saying her name is Renee, or is it a different therapist from that site?

Joey King
04-09-19, 13:57
I have read back through the forum 18 months about Daisy in downtown Rochester, mixed reviews but nothing recent. Anyone have anything to report in 2019? Considering this one.

MichiganMan74
04-09-19, 14:18
She does work from home, an Oakland County mobile home. Very safe.Saw her today, she's working out of a home in Grosse Pointe, safe, the CL ad is her correct number, more teasing / edging than actual massage which I enjoyed! Great tits as well, didn't smell any cigarette smoke either.

HeeJung47
04-09-19, 14:45
I've been going there for awhile and usually Yoko gets me out the door in 80-90 minutes despite only requesting an hour. But full hour with tip is $100.

I started paying in singles from when I first went to Serendipity a few years ago I paid 60 and they were pist and horrible HE and said next time bring more money. That was on a Monday, I come back that Friday same person except I pay 60 flashing all singles rolled up and she lights up and gives me an 8/10 HE plenty of oil and all. Been doing it ever since.I hung out with Yoko, Linda, and Lisa last night. (the 3 that have been there for the last 6 weeks, Linda left this morning and Hanna is back). None said that any customer ever has paid with 140 worth of one dollar bills, and there is no way that Yoko takes anyone past the hour unless they pay for more time, she laughed about that. So, I ask, why make stuff up in your reviews?. Just review the place and stop trying to juice it up with fake shit.

RWhite
04-09-19, 16:19
I hung out with Yoko, Linda, and Lisa last night. (the 3 that have been there for the last 6 weeks, Linda left this morning and Hanna is back). None said that any customer ever has paid with 140 worth of one dollar bills, and there is no way that Yoko takes anyone past the hour unless they pay for more time, she laughed about that. So, I ask, why make stuff up in your reviews?. Just review the place and stop trying to juice it up with fake shit.Lmao!

That's funny!

I saw her for my usually appt this morning and she told me somebody was asking about me and described a man to me, I thought she was describing one of my employees for a moment then I logged on and saw this. Maybe it's just one big coincidence. I respect my fellow mongers to much to ask about their mongering (if that's a word) enjoyed my massage / prostate and HE, place was empty enjoyed my usual hour + time.

TullyBlanchard
04-09-19, 16:20
Thanks for the info, but does she smoke pole?? LOL.Asking the real questions.

Jack159
04-09-19, 17:30
First heard about cuddling 6 months ago from my every other week massage girl. I like to spend the last 10 min or so after my HE cuddling, sometimes instead of. Hey, I'm 70 and sometimes the touch / cuddle is just as important to me as a HE. Anyway. She referred me to a young cuddler, who after talking to her passed me on to an older gal. The first couple sessions were at her home, fully clothed, T shirt and shorts and non sexual. The third session included lots of OTC fondling and kissing and the fourth. Well, I see her every other week now and my massage girl once a month. From everything I've been told most cuddling sessions are strictly non sexual. Guess this old fart just got lucky.

There are lots of cuddling groups and individuals around, google is your friend here, but I wouldn't expect them to be anything but cuddling.Could you please PM the number?

SkinDogToo
04-09-19, 20:48
Just received a text today about a new girl in Novi. I asked for a pic and this is what she sent. Apparently today is her last day. PM for phone number. I have not been with her so cant help there.I have been getting texts from a couple numbers that say "new in xxxxxx" x being Canton, Novi and AA. I have not toftt but I may soon.

PieBoy
04-09-19, 20:50
First heard about cuddling 6 months ago from my every other week massage girl. I like to spend the last 10 min or so after my HE cuddling, sometimes instead of. Hey, I'm 70 and sometimes the touch / cuddle is just as important to me as a HE. Anyway. She referred me to a young cuddler, who after talking to her passed me on to an older gal. The first couple sessions were at her home, fully clothed, T shirt and shorts and non sexual. The third session included lots of OTC fondling and kissing and the fourth. Well, I see her every other week now and my massage girl once a month. From everything I've been told most cuddling sessions are strictly non sexual. Guess this old fart just got lucky.

There are lots of cuddling groups and individuals around, google is your friend here, but I wouldn't expect them to be anything but cuddling.I saved a lot of money on cuddling. I got a life size teddy bear. On occassion I roll over and get my way every time. Only problem is the clean up after the body slide.

DangleMan
04-10-19, 00:07
I've always wondered if there were some "legit" spas that had UTR possibilities. Obviously not Lavida or other places with actual cameras in the corners, but there is a local tanning place by me which also now has a massage service upstairs. The owner is a pretty hot blonde cougar so the image in my head is she'd be up for it but I'm worried if I go in there and try my usual 'hints' that she prolly ask me to leave. Heh I'm considering it though.Let me know where. I'll Toftt!

Jd2011
04-10-19, 06:34
Fucking hilarious.

I saved a lot of money on cuddling. I got a life size teddy bear. On occassion I roll over and get my way every time. Only problem is the clean up after the body slide.

HeeJung47
04-10-19, 11:05
Asian Art update for prior post Bella also known as Ella tall model has great breast massage her is great, works two days week bring your own! Before you throw it under the bus, ask your self did I go to each spa listed here? Did I follow those girls from place to place well I did, Here a is little History Redmoon, was on Mack and north 8 mile, now called Asian Healthy Dream Spa, then they moved to Jefferson North of Crocker then Sun Chinese now busted, When Redmoon in Troy was busted, and all over news, You said to your self too bad I missed that one, UTR means you won't know till it gone, The girls working Asian Art are nervous and so are the mangers. Will you be told diy yes but when has stop you to encourage them. YMMV, don't expect to be offered anything, you have to coach them and make them feel comfortable offer them a massage and see where it goes, you know if you got her then is game on! You Must be a regular they are Chinese not Korean like Acu, Van Dyke, ect where they point to it and you give the nod.

Redmoon_ https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/troy-massage-parlor-shuts-down-after-police-find-staff-engaging-in-sexual-activities.

Sun Chinese_ https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/01/20/4-charged-with-prostitution-at-harrison-township-massage-parlor/.Sun Chinese on Jefferson was not owned by Red Moon girls. It was owned by Linda, who used to work at the place in Clinton Township at 16 and Harper.

Joey King
04-10-19, 11:54
I tried to set something up with this one on two occasions but no luck yet, has anyone ever seen this one?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

Averily
04-10-19, 12:16
I have been getting texts from a couple numbers that say "new in xxxxxx" x being Canton, Novi and AA. I have not toftt but I may soon.The pics help but they don't tell much about service. I'll just say I'm in no rush to go back. The "new in xxxx" texts come every few days.

We really get shortchanged in this area.

HotBayCityMale
04-10-19, 12:35
I have read back through the forum 18 months about Daisy in downtown Rochester, mixed reviews but nothing recent. Anyone have anything to report in 2019? Considering this one.She is still around, not pregnant hard to get ahold of sometimes. She is still really into the natural healing, will talk your ear off about it.

FunNights69
04-10-19, 16:23
Anyone have an Asian apartment girl they would recommend besides Anna?

MikeQanaby
04-10-19, 16:27
Has anybody seen Sunny lately? She's been reported on extensively and I'm just wondering if anybody has seen her within the past two weeks or so. Just want to make sure things are still on the up-and-up. PM is fine.

--Mike.

Sxg5000
04-10-19, 20:16
Saw her weeks ago. Pics are not real, she's definetly AA or mixed, good body, fake large ones. Good conversation which was a plus considering the Asian places I've been are not great. Paid 1. For HE, more to be had I assume if you donate more but that is a expensive guess. Will try again sometime but its hard to get scheduled.

I tried to set something up with this one on two occasions but no luck yet, has anyone ever seen this one?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

RWhite
04-10-19, 22:51
She is still around, not pregnant hard to get ahold of sometimes. She is still really into the natural healing, will talk your ear off about it.Can't be worse than massage breeze. Can it?

John3030
04-11-19, 05:29
Is this her?

https://therapybyterrianne.weebly.com/

She does work from home, an Oakland County mobile home. Very safe.Can anyone share a more specific area in Oakland county as that is a huge range, if it west Oakland that is relatively convenient for us Ann Arbor area guys.

Brian 59
04-11-19, 06:26
A little help gentlemen if you please. Does anyone know where I can get a good 4 hands massage. Looking more therapeutic but fun is good also.

Thank you.

HoldenCaul
04-11-19, 06:47
The pics help but they don't tell much about service. I'll just say I'm in no rush to go back. The "new in xxxx" texts come every few days.

We really get shortchanged in this area.I agree. I travel all over the US and ANYWHERE is better than here for Asian service, and it's not even close. I ignore those texts as I have been burned too many times by wasting my time going over there only to find an old fatty and walking out. I have pretty much given up, stick to strip clubs in Michigan (our strength) and asians on the road. SF and NYC are the best I've experienced.

ThrobbinWood
04-11-19, 07:19
Can anyone share a more specific area in Oakland county as that is a huge range, if it west Oakland that is relatively convenient for us Ann Arbor area guys.Has anyone confirmed the info especially the phone number. Ending in 6319.

XirCom
04-11-19, 08:16
Does anyone know if Robyn is still in the game? I used to see her at Mind & Body spa on Garfield, Clinton twp. Always had a really good time with her. Lost contact. PM is ok.

Hockey0999
04-11-19, 08:27
She is still around, not pregnant hard to get ahold of sometimes. She is still really into the natural healing, will talk your ear off about it.Any update on how she looks after the baby?

Thanks.

Fast69
04-11-19, 08:59
I agree. I travel all over the US and ANYWHERE is better than here for Asian service, and it's not even close. I ignore those texts as I have been burned too many times by wasting my time going over there only to find an old fatty and walking out. I have pretty much given up, stick to strip clubs in Michigan (our strength) and asians on the road. SF and NYC are the best I've experienced.If you travel anywhere outside the Tri county FS is available. I run down to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids once in awhile. There's places along the interstate. I've hit a few of them the latest a month or two ago. Never an issue. But you're correct on local area AMPs.

GregsMeg
04-11-19, 09:52
Has anybody seen Sunny lately? She's been reported on extensively and I'm just wondering if anybody has seen her within the past two weeks or so. Just want to make sure things are still on the up-and-up. PM is fine.

--Mike.I see her every two or three weeks. Good time.

Detroit1
04-11-19, 10:11
Anyone know the donations for extras?

Detroit1
04-11-19, 10:15
Earlier I inquired about M1 2 pops and if it's still offered. It is. Recently saw Momo. Told Mamasan I wanted 2 pops because the last two times I visited it was a very fast 1 pop and was excused to leave. Mama said she will make sure I'm satisfied this time and was sorry. Momo performed like usual reports and 2 pops delivered. She did start to complain on the last BBBJ which irritated me saying too long, tired. When I was unloading I held her head. Cim swallow.

JohnCast719
04-11-19, 10:18
Can anyone share a more specific area in Oakland county as that is a huge range, if it west Oakland that is relatively convenient for us Ann Arbor area guys.Grosse Pointe.

JumpingBean
04-11-19, 10:45
Her rates are 80-100 depending on how often you visit her, for a complete.

Hour session- you'll leave satisfied! She is now in GP living with BF.

HoldenCaul
04-11-19, 11:07
If you travel anywhere outside the Tri county FS is available. I run down to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids once in awhile. There's places along the interstate. I've hit a few of them the latest a month or two ago. Never an issue. But you're correct on local area AMPs.My point was more about looks that service. Yeah, you can get service here from a 50 yo fatty, not interested.

HoldenCaul
04-11-19, 11:09
Earlier I inquired about M1 2 pops and if it's still offered. It is. Recently saw Momo. Told Mamasan I wanted 2 pops because the last two times I visited it was a very fast 1 pop and was excused to leave. Mama said she will make sure I'm satisfied this time and was sorry. Momo performed like usual reports and 2 pops delivered. She did start to complain on the last BBBJ which irritated me saying too long, tired. When I was unloading I held her head. Cim swallow.Yeah, that's what you have to do to her lately. Otherwise she tries this pull out jerk off thing which is totally annoying. She is also a complainer, I am kind of done with her. Seems like Yellow is still on vacation, I asked for her a couple days ago and that's what Mama told me.

Mmis90
04-11-19, 11:40
Does anyone know if Robyn is still in the game? I used to see her at Mind & Body spa on Garfield, Clinton twp. Always had a really good time with her. Lost contact. PM is ok.Yes she is. Google her spa and you'll get her number.

OffRoadLvr
04-11-19, 11:49
She is still around, not pregnant hard to get ahold of sometimes. She is still really into the natural healing, will talk your ear off about it.I made a trip there last fall when she definitely was pregnant, that must be over now. The place was a dump, she looked much worse for wear than her pics and she wanted me to wait while she finished up her current customer. I saved some cash and bailed.

Golfnut1913
04-11-19, 11:53
Her rates are 80-100 depending on how often you visit her, for a complete.

Hour session- you'll leave satisfied! She is now in GP living with BF.Does she offer topless?

Member #6007
04-11-19, 14:01
I made a trip there last fall when she definitely was pregnant, that must be over now. The place was a dump, she looked much worse for wear than her pics and she wanted me to wait while she finished up her current customer. I saved some cash and bailed.She had a baby March 2018, got pregnant again late August 2018. In between, she never shed much of her pregnancy weight. Her normal weight is about 105-110, she gained 40-45 lbs during pregnancy.

Her location is a house converted to office space. The place is far from a dump. Parking is secluded and no nosey neighbor. Foot traffic in and around the building is almost non-existent. Her forte would be cuddling.

She's a talker, a sweet, reserved, "hands only" provider. Needs direction to maintain focus on the task at hand.

MassageMe4
04-11-19, 14:02

--Mike.Can someone pm me what's on the table with sunny?

BiggDogg78
04-11-19, 15:22
Does anyone know if Robyn is still in the game? I used to see her at Mind & Body spa on Garfield, Clinton twp. Always had a really good time with her. Lost contact. PM is ok.Robyn is not in the game, Never has been. Anyone that has ever said, more was had with her, is not being truthful. Please stop throwing a good lady and her legit business under the bus. Thanks.

RWhite
04-11-19, 16:02
Does anyone know if Robyn is still in the game? I used to see her at Mind & Body spa on Garfield, Clinton twp. Always had a really good time with her. Lost contact. PM is ok.I'm not knocking your experience MAYBE you did have a good time. In my experience, however, I have never. Ever. Never had anything more, no extras and no sign of extras. I make a good living as a social media and personal influencer, and just by her vibe alone towards me I didn't care try to influence her or hint at extras. That's just MY experience from her though.

HungaryMan
04-11-19, 16:05
I agree. I travel all over the US and ANYWHERE is better than here for Asian service, and it's not even close. I ignore those texts as I have been burned too many times by wasting my time going over there only to find an old fatty and walking out. I have pretty much given up, stick to strip clubs in Michigan (our strength) and asians on the road. SF and NYC are the best I've experienced.What is the difference in your experience between Michigan and let's say SF?

RWhite
04-11-19, 16:10
A little help gentlemen if you please. Does anyone know where I can get a good 4 hands massage. Looking more therapeutic but fun is good also.

Thank you.Try Bella Touch. My visits I get Joy since Candy left, the back walking is top notch. Only one of them will do the back walking. Yes the do have a punch card too that can give you $40 off.

RWhite
04-11-19, 16:32
I agree. I travel all over the US and ANYWHERE is better than here for Asian service, and it's not even close. I ignore those texts as I have been burned too many times by wasting my time going over there only to find an old fatty and walking out. I have pretty much given up, stick to strip clubs in Michigan (our strength) and asians on the road. SF and NYC are the best I've experienced.I haven't been to any in NYC. Miami is where I was born and raised after my folks came to the USA Miami is where I first started with parlors. A lot of Latina's run them and ANYTHING goes, the lower the door fee the more it gets crazy. It might be 40 at the door but $ or $$ depending on what you're into and they are all 10's there are some 8's and they are all young, I'm talking borderline young. One was raided back in 2014 for having a few 16 year olds "working the door and desk".

SF they have smoking hot asians. Some so fine you'll ask why are they even working here? Ain't got to worry about an Asian grandma tending to your needs. SF AMP's are cleaner versions of M1 but all of them are freaky like Mikki in Lansing but with model type bodies and faces. There are even some TS massage Spa's out there, whatever floats your boat is in San Francisco Spa's.

Then I come up to Michigan and all the women are old 50+ easy. Go to Tiff in Ferndale and she's Midwest gorgeous (SF and Miami women are hotter than Tiff) but she doesn't do FS but charges for FS simulation? Aka body slide. Then there was Judy at the hidden AMP she was hot but now she's gone.

XirCom
04-11-19, 16:39
Robyn is not in the game, Never has been. Anyone that has ever said, more was had with her, is not being truthful. Please stop throwing a good lady and her legit business under the bus. Thanks.YMMV, too many PM telling me otherwise.

HoldenCaul
04-11-19, 17:21
What is the difference in your experience between Michigan and let's say SF?In SF, (really the Valley), it's always an "Apartment Girl" in her 20's and hot, with excellent non-rushed service. Meaning you go to an apartment in a decent area, get the instructions on how to get in, get the room #, etc. Not a POS motel. Ton of competition probably 20 ads on any given day all the same quality. Freaking love it out there.

CarmeloJoe35
04-11-19, 17:38
I haven't been there in about 4-5 months. Did Cici ever come back? Any word on the providers there. After Cici left I saw Sasha quite a bit. A fun time, but I preferred Cici. I was told she would come back but I doubt it will ever happen.

OffRoadLvr
04-11-19, 17:43
Robyn is not in the game, Never has been. Anyone that has ever said, more was had with her, is not being truthful. Please stop throwing a good lady and her legit business under the bus. Thanks.Concur, she's just a tease with the ads. When you arrive and her SO is minding the front desk, you know you are in for, well, a good massage.

Averily
04-11-19, 17:52
In SF, (really the Valley), it's always an "Apartment Girl" in her 20's and hot, with excellent non-rushed service. Meaning you go to an apartment in a decent area, get the instructions on how to get in, get the room #, etc. Not a POS motel. Ton of competition probably 20 ads on any given day all the same quality. Freaking love it out there.Ill speak for San Diego, first the selection. There are all kinds of choices to suit your likes. More important is the quality. They have their share of average dumpies but if you're into hotties that you would drool after at the gym, you can find them at an AMP and then bang 'them. And the FS AMPs aren't seedy places aren't hidden in risky pockets of town.

Closer to home. I will again plug Toronto. Consistently hot girls, often locals who are real students or girls who have regular lives. Facilities include rooms with double tables and a couch and built in showers. You can find anything you want there.

BoomBoom74
04-11-19, 17:58
YMMV, too many PM telling me otherwise.If you are a old time customer and on to short list then ya you get a mechanical HE.

I think she does not take on any one new, she literally kicked a buddy of mine out for asking about extras.

Hers is a legit business for the most part, she gives great massage. Don't go there for a HE, you will probably be disappointed ,much better places for that.

Jd2011
04-11-19, 18:33
Isn't it like 2-3 bills persession out there though? Difficult to compare to M1's buck twenty.

In SF, (really the Valley), it's always an "Apartment Girl" in her 20's and hot, with excellent non-rushed service. Meaning you go to an apartment in a decent area, get the instructions on how to get in, get the room #, etc. Not a POS motel. Ton of competition probably 20 ads on any given day all the same quality. Freaking love it out there.

GiggleSticks
04-11-19, 18:59
What is the difference in your experience between Michigan and let's say SF?SF providers often knows the Dong Guan ISO which includes rimming and cat baths and other skills depending on the provider experience.

Also it's so competitive there prices are good. A HH session with tight early 20's pyt for $. 2. If you opt for DG style it depends, generally from $. 5 - $$.

I visit SF often particularly Daly City. Some of the girls I've seen are legit 10's that makes me wonder why they are doing this.

RWhite
04-11-19, 23:07
SF providers often knows the Dong Guan ISO which includes rimming and cat baths and other skills depending on the provider experience.

Also it's so competitive there prices are good. A HH session with tight early 20's pyt for $. 2. If you opt for DG style it depends, generally from $. 5 - $$.

I visit SF often particularly Daly City. Some of the girls I've seen are legit 10's that makes me wonder why they are doing this.There is a place on Van Ness in SF and there's nothing like it in the entire state of Michigan. Instead of a massage table you walk in the private room there's a Jacuzzi in it, nice size Jacuzzi then there's a private stand up shower in the room along with a sauna. No massage tables just Jacuzzi's and I paid $. 3 at the door and that included her tip. Once I got in the room I dropped $. 6 to my "companion" she dropped the robe and had the most amazing bolt ons she was early to mid 20's.

XirCom
04-12-19, 04:42
Robyn is not in the game, Never has been. Anyone that has ever said, more was had with her, is not being truthful. Please stop throwing a good lady and her legit business under the bus. Thanks.Hey BiggDogg, this is your post from 07-13-17 #16722 "Anyone know what happened with Robyn at Mind and body spa in Clinton Twp? I knew she used to give happy endings, but I have seen her a few times and other than a little teasing / grazing here and there, nothing. Didn't know if she went straight, or if I needed to be more direct. Any info / experiences would be appreciated. Thanks. " This was under backpage. Robyn has been in the game since she was a teenager. You're White Knighting her.

HoldenCaul
04-12-19, 07:53
SF providers often knows the Dong Guan ISO which includes rimming and cat baths and other skills depending on the provider experience.

I visit SF often particularly Daly City. Some of the girls I've seen are legit 10's that makes me wonder why they are doing this.Could not agree more, which is why I have stopped doing that (asians) here. Just not worth it.

MassageMe4
04-12-19, 08:11
Could not agree more, which is why I have stopped doing that (asians) here. Just not worth it.WTF is a cat bath?

MassageMe4
04-12-19, 08:17
Hey BiggDogg, this is your post from 07-13-17 #16722 "Anyone know what happened with Robyn at Mind and body spa in Clinton Twp? I knew she used to give happy endings, but I have seen her a few times and other than a little teasing / grazing here and there, nothing. Didn't know if she went straight, or if I needed to be more direct. Any info / experiences would be appreciated. Thanks. " This was under backpage. Robyn has been in the game since she was a teenager. You're White Knighting her.Wow, that right there is the hurtful truth.

BoomBoom74
04-12-19, 08:36
Hey BiggDogg, this is your post from 07-13-17 #16722 "Anyone know what happened with Robyn at Mind and body spa in Clinton Twp? I knew she used to give happy endings, but I have seen her a few times and other than a little teasing / grazing here and there, nothing. Didn't know if she went straight, or if I needed to be more direct. Any info / experiences would be appreciated. Thanks. " This was under backpage. Robyn has been in the game since she was a teenager. You're White Knighting her.Since she was a teenager?. That would mean a long time as she is mid 50's now!! 😂.

JohnJamesSteve
04-12-19, 09:36
Hey guys, I'm usually on the Columbus board but I've been making a trip to the area every 3-4 weeks. I'd love to hit an AMP if there is FS. I thought I read on here a while ago that M1 was one of the places to check out especially if I'm in the Dearborn area. Is this still true? I don't see too much here lately about it. Thanks in advance. PM is ok too.

BiggDogg78
04-12-19, 11:51
Hey BiggDogg, this is your post from 07-13-17 #16722 "Anyone know what happened with Robyn at Mind and body spa in Clinton Twp? I knew she used to give happy endings, but I have seen her a few times and other than a little teasing / grazing here and there, nothing. Didn't know if she went straight, or if I needed to be more direct. Any info / experiences would be appreciated. Thanks. " This was under backpage. Robyn has been in the game since she was a teenager. You're White Knighting her.Clearly there are 2 obvious things that you are missing from that post. First, this was back in 2017, when I was first starting out in this and was looking for info. The part about knowing she use to give HE, was from the same individuals that are feeding you the same false info. 2nd, if you continued reading, I never experienced the excitement that we are all seeking. So there really isint anything to Knight her about, other than she gives a great legit massage.

HerpNDerp
04-12-19, 12:22
Hello, anyone been there lately? Is it best to call ahead if I'm a repeat visitor? Has the heat died downwt all? PM me if you prefer.

CarmeloJoe35
04-12-19, 13:49
Hello, anyone been there lately? Is it best to call ahead if I'm a repeat visitor? Has the heat died downwt all? PM me if you prefer.I've been there a few times in the last two / three weeks. Was just there Tuesday night. It's always better to call ahead. If you don’t have the new number, let me know.

BackRoom Bob
04-12-19, 14:28
Can someone pm me what's on the table with sunny?I stopped in a couple of days back. She answered the door wearing a short, baggy dress that indicated she was naked underneath. I paid $100 for the Nuru and got on the table. She gave me a great half hour therapeutic massage. Part of the 'therapy' involved several visits to my balls and asshole. Then, she slimed me up and the body slide began. Her naked body ground across mine. She made sure that my cock was caressed by her perky tits on several passings. The view of her crotch was wonderful. She sat on my chest and gave me a very sloppy HJ. I exploded all over her stomach. After she wiped me up I showered. My tip was $40. Great visit.

BigMac55
04-12-19, 14:31
Saw this article, good response to all the people who think massage sex workers are trafficked http://titsandsass.com/the-massage-parlor-means-survival-here-red-canary-song-on-robert-kraft/.

ScShag
04-12-19, 16:30
I visited Comfoot Spa in West Bloomfield.

Had a nice hour massage for 0. 7. Not much teasing, but on the flip, she went right to work. Didn't even bring up a tip before making Mr. Happy happy.

Not sure who I had, but she was fairly cute and had big boobs. Allowed roaming outside on the bottom and pulled up her bra to let me play with her tits.

Left a 0. 4 tip.

ScShag
04-12-19, 16:36
Thanks for the report. What was the damage? I do like Asian women.

I went and saw her yesterday. Also, any ads on adult search that say Canton will point you to this same place, same girl. As we all know, they rotate the girls every 2 weeks or so, and you are really rolling the dice but as long as you are willing to walk out of there if what you see is not to your liking, there is no risk. Anyway, the girl yesterday was in her 30's, pretty decent body, nice tits, small ass. Her face was kind of messed up, bad teeth. As long as the teeth don't touch my junk, who cares. Standard, quick service, everything covered, and very rushed. On the positive side, very tight and submissive. K9 was really good, love a small ass. In and out in 20 minutes (I prefer it this way not complaining). I will see her again if convenient.

XirCom
04-12-19, 17:15
Clearly there are 2 obvious things that you are missing from that post. First, this was back in 2017, when I was first starting out in this and was looking for info. The part about knowing she use to give HE, was from the same individuals that are feeding you the same false info. 2nd, if you continued reading, I never experienced the excitement that we are all seeking. So there really isint anything to Knight her about, other than she gives a great legit massage.She does give the best massage around. Peace and play safe.

Mutzie
04-12-19, 17:17
WTF is a cat bath?I think it is when they lick your whole body with their tongue.

DangleMan
04-12-19, 19:31
She had a baby March 2018, got pregnant again late August 2018. In between, she never shed much of her pregnancy weight. Her normal weight is about 105-110, she gained 40-45 lbs during pregnancy.

Her location is a house converted to office space. The place is far from a dump. Parking is secluded and no nosey neighbor. Foot traffic in and around the building is almost non-existent. Her forte would be cuddling.

She's a talker, a sweet, reserved, "hands only" provider. Needs direction to maintain focus on the task at hand.Can anyone send her info to me?

Member #6007
04-12-19, 21:59
Can anyone send her info to me?Just Google three words as a group: Daisy massage Rochester. First hit is her. Keep in mind she's 1-5 weeks from popping out her baby.

Gilfoyle2
04-12-19, 22:02
Hilarious. What's Michelle look like if you don't mind me asking, and are there other girls there?I would say mid 40's; long dark straight hair near should pad height. She had a bit of meat on her with nice b or b+ cups and nice rear. But all was OTC and would not budge for UTC. Once the tip is handed, the dial was turned to rude rushed mode and "com" "com" "hurree", very annoying. I kept trying to slow down her technique. She seemed to be the under the impression the faster the jack hammer the faster to the finish line. She kept watching the clock when I had plenty of time. Finally I told her I have 10 more minutes. Pretty annoying I must say. Will not dream again.

T Long
04-12-19, 22:25
Been lurking for a little bit. First time posting. I haven't been doing this very long. I'm recently divorced and was married to a sex crazed whack. Wow, could she deliver. It's one thing to enjoy that every now and then. It's a completely different thing, Being married to it. Yeah yeah yeah. I should have put up with all the other shit. But I couldn't. LOL. Anyhow, I've gone to a few places.

M1 - honestly. Momo is kind of hot and weird at the same time. She is fun, that is fo-sho. I did covered everything. After not being covered for such a long time, being covered sucks. Anyhow, she got the job done. It was blah, but I think I would go back.

Saigon. Went twice before the le issue popped. Read the reviews of Jen so I tried her. That's when I realized I really liked the massage part of this stuff. Maybe I just haven't gotten many massages but that felt good. Again. Went CBJ. It was ok. I'd go back for the massage. I wasn't interested in FS with her. CBJ was blah. A week or so later I tried Tiffany. Hot body. Pretty good massage as well. Asked about FS and she said no. Wasn't about to pay that much for the body slide. Went with the CBJ. It was pretty good and got the job done, but was just not as good as the ex's BBBJ LOL.

Majic. Lady that night was not attractive at all. I just walked out.

Recently tried Acu. Great massage but got rejected for the BJ. Then I read that almost never happens there.

So where can a guy find a hot masseuse that will give a great massage and a fantastic BBBJ and I don't have to really worry about catching something?

Thanks.

PandaTW
04-12-19, 22:33
I stopped in a couple of days back. She answered the door wearing a short, baggy dress that indicated she was naked underneath. I paid $100 for the Nuru and got on the table. She gave me a great half hour therapeutic massage. Part of the 'therapy' involved several visits to my balls and asshole. Then, she slimed me up and the body slide began. Her naked body ground across mine. She made sure that my cock was caressed by her perky tits on several passings. The view of her crotch was wonderful. She sat on my chest and gave me a very sloppy HJ. I exploded all over her stomach. After she wiped me up I showered. My tip was $40. Great visit.Do you need to call and make an appointment and where is she located?

Red Star
04-13-19, 01:21
Been lurking for a little bit. First time posting. I haven't been doing this very long. I'm recently divorced and was married to a sex crazed whack. Wow, could she deliver. It's one thing to enjoy that every now and then. It's a completely different thing, Being married to it. Yeah yeah yeah. I should have put up with all the other shit. But I couldn't. LOL. Anyhow, I've gone to a few places.

M1 - honestly. Momo is kind of hot and weird at the same time. She is fun, that is fo-sho. I did covered everything. After not being covered for such a long time, being covered sucks. Anyhow, she got the job done. It was blah, but I think I would go back.

Saigon. Went twice before the le issue popped. Read the reviews of Jen so I tried her. That's when I realized I really liked the massage part of this stuff. Maybe I just haven't gotten many massages but that felt good. Again. Went CBJ. It was ok. I'd go back for the massage. I wasn't interested in FS with her. CBJ was blah. A week or so later I tried Tiffany. Hot body. Pretty good massage as well. Asked about FS and she said no. Wasn't about to pay that much for the body slide. Went with the CBJ. It was pretty good and got the job done, but was just not as good as the ex's BBBJ LOL.

Majic. Lady that night was not attractive at all. I just walked out.

Recently tried Acu. Great massage but got rejected for the BJ. Then I read that almost never happens there.

So where can a guy find a hot masseuse that will give a great massage and a fantastic BBBJ and I don't have to really worry about catching something?

Thanks.I believe you want the Massage Breeze girl. I never seen her but There's a lot of reviews and it sounds like she's exactly what you're looking for.

ContinentalMan
04-13-19, 02:09
I believe you want the Massage Breeze girl. I never seen her but There's a lot of reviews and it sounds like she's exactly what you're looking for.Anyone gotten FS from Jen at Saigon since she been back from Vietnam?

NeilYoung999
04-13-19, 04:32
I believe you want the Massage Breeze girl. I never seen her but There's a lot of reviews and it sounds like she's exactly what you're looking for.Except her massage isn't really a massage at all. No pressure etc. I wish she actually gave a maggage. I would see her again if she did.

T Long
04-13-19, 09:50
I believe you want the Massage Breeze girl. I never seen her but There's a lot of reviews and it sounds like she's exactly what you're looking for.I looked her up and read a few reviews. To me, she is missing the Asian hot / seductive factor and, frankly, I don't think I could stand the weirdness everyone describes. I've had enough of crazy. Maybe I'm looking for the unicorn that isn't around these parts. The search continues.

Jack159
04-13-19, 11:53
Has anyone being hear recently? Do they offers extras?

T Long
04-13-19, 11:54
Except her massage isn't really a massage at all. No pressure etc. I wish she actually gave a maggage. I would see her again if she did.Thanks for the heads up. I've not gotten many massages in my life but I'm quickly finding out how nice they are.

FloppyMcStiffy
04-13-19, 12:09
Just Google three words as a group: Daisy massage Rochester. First hit is her. Keep in mind she's 1-5 weeks from popping out her baby.I saw her last Sunday. She had her baby.

MichiganDetroi
04-13-19, 13:23
Saw this one a month back. It was late at night on a Friday and I suddenly felt like an adventure so I found this chick and she was available, but I had to book a room at a local motel because she only does outcall. She's entirely robotic, boring, and a 3 on a scale of 10. She doesn't rush you at all, but she talks endlessly about how she's asexual and doesn't enjoy fucking because it "hurts". She said she hasn't had sex in over five years. I suggested to her that perhaps she never dated a guy who treated her properly and she argued that no, she was just born asexual. Bad experience won't repeat. Cost $ and didn't tip.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/121274

DangleMan
04-13-19, 15:18
I saw her last Sunday. She had her baby.Any milk play?

MassageMe4
04-13-19, 15:44
Saw this one a month back. It was late at night on a Friday and I suddenly felt like an adventure so I found this chick and she was available, but I had to book a room at a local motel because she only does outcall. She's entirely robotic, boring, and a 3 on a scale of 10. She doesn't rush you at all, but she talks endlessly about how she's asexual and doesn't enjoy fucking because it "hurts". She said she hasn't had sex in over five years. I suggested to her that perhaps she never dated a guy who treated her properly and she argued that no, she was just born asexual. Bad experience won't repeat. Cost $ and didn't tip.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/121274Wish I would have knew you were going to take that plunge I could have given you a heads up. When I reached out to her back when CL was still up she was a headache then. It sucks when you hear "I don't do this and I don't do that" but then leave you subtle indications more can be had by saying you can roam " a little". It's like the only way to drag chicks like this to a considerable reality is to do things like subtract the room fee from her fee so they can re-evaluate their field.

At least its up here for everyone to see now. Good find.

MassageMe4
04-13-19, 15:46
Any milk play?That's funny. LOL I was going to come back and post a questions of if there was more than "hands only" potential and "Mr Dangles" took it right to the point since we past that chapter. LOL.

ThrobbinWood
04-13-19, 19:45
She had a baby March 2018, got pregnant again late August 2018. In between, she never shed much of her pregnancy weight. Her normal weight is about 105-110, she gained 40-45 lbs during pregnancy.

She's a talker, a sweet, reserved, "hands only" provider. Needs direction to maintain focus on the task at hand.This is very accurate description of her setup but I do not believe she is carrying much extra weight after the second baby. In fact she looks pretty darn good at this point. If her chattiness is troublesome I suggest you set the stage in the beginning by telling her how much you enjoy silence when getting a massage. Something like "I like to zone out in a meditative state and just listen to my heart beat. " She is very respectful and accommodating so give that a try.

HouseOfCards
04-13-19, 20:44
Long time, first time.

I've been a regular at Vital for about a year and a half. I was there earlier today for an appt in room 2 and got the usual service. Didn't seem like anything was amiss until I was getting dressed and noticed something glinting in the vented ceiling tile above the massage table. I always leave my phone in the car, so I didn't have any light to shine on it to be certain, but I could definitely see red wires leading to whatever it is. Anyway, if anyone else wants to verify, rock on. I'm going to steer clear for six months or so, just to make sure it's not LE on the other end of the wires.

I've been meaning to return to Traditional in Wixom, so there's that. Also, based on #13082, seems like Comfoot is loosening up a bit, so I'll l have to give that a try.

DangleMan
04-13-19, 21:39
That's funny. LOL I was going to come back and post a questions of if there was more than "hands only" potential and "Mr Dangles" took it right to the point since we past that chapter. LOL.I don't speak often. But when I do, it's for a legit reason LOL.

ShvdSchtick
04-13-19, 23:31
I'd love to get in on the nuru game. Looking for suggestions / recommendations.

FloppyMcStiffy
04-14-19, 07:53
Any milk play?Sorry, I don't roll that way.

MassageMe4
04-14-19, 07:55
Sorry, I don't roll that way.More for the rest of us.

MassageMe4
04-14-19, 08:04
Long time, first time.

I've been a regular at Vital for about a year and a half. I was there earlier today for an appt in room 2 and got the usual service. Didn't seem like anything was amiss until I was getting dressed and noticed something glinting in the vented ceiling tile above the massage table. I always leave my phone in the car, so I didn't have any light to shine on it to be certain, but I could definitely see red wires leading to whatever it is. Anyway, if anyone else wants to verify, rock on. I'm going to steer
clear for six months or so, just to make sure it's not LE on the other end of the wires.

I've been meaning to return to Traditional in Wixom, so there's that. Also, based on #13082, seems like Comfoot is loosening up a bit, so I'll l have to give that a try.Wait until the therapist leaves and pull that f?ck? Are out. Why not? If I was in a room and they stepped out and noticed some odd wiring you best believe I would pull that sh? T out and leave it in the open for them to say something. I would likely ask for my money back and decide to leave instead of stay. There could be more around you that are better hidden. If it turns out to be a mistake, put the wire back and lay back on the table like it ever happened. If you realize it really is a camera they are in more hot water before you are for exposing it. At this point nothing has happened except for you discovered you found a spy breaking the law. You have proof of them breaking a law not the other way around.

MassageMe4
04-14-19, 08:15
I'd love to get in on the nuru game. Looking for suggestions / recommendations.I've been looking at this one https://archive.fo/aEPRO.

Your move.

MidMichGeezer
04-14-19, 10:14
If you suspect a camera is spying on you for whatever reason it is usually easy to prove. Most (not all) cameras have infrared led's in them so they can see in the dark. Take your phone, activate the camera function and use it to look around the room. If there are any infrared led's they will show up on the screen as a bright light. As an example take your phone in camera mode and look at your tv remote and change channels, it should show a light on your screen although you cannot see it with the naked eye.

RWhite
04-14-19, 11:00
This is very accurate description of her setup but I do not believe she is carrying much extra weight after the second baby. In fact she looks pretty darn good at this point. If her chattiness is troublesome I suggest you set the stage in the beginning by telling her how much you enjoy silence when getting a massage. Something like "I like to zone out in a meditative state and just listen to my heart beat. " She is very respectful and accommodating so give that a try.Yo! I'm going to try that on Jen at breeze and see if that works with her also.

Averily
04-14-19, 11:47
I get the sense that alot of us don't share as much as we could, keeping the good ones to ourselves. In think it's a symptom of the scarcity we have here. I was looking at my contacts and found my conversations with Mandy of Chinese massage in Holiday plaza. She's probably weighs 90 lb. Nice Bs but very sensitive. She's cute, I'm guessing 28 yo. She demands alot for cash but can negotiate. Don't let the little head rule and bargain hard. If you get to know her she'll do more. No FS but I haven't really tried so who knows.

Unusually for an AMP girl she has been there there over a year. I see her once every couple of months.

BoomBoom74
04-14-19, 12:21
Yo! I'm going to try that on Jen at breeze and see if that works with her also.It doesn't work. She has ADD or something.

HouseOfCards
04-14-19, 13:29
Wait until the therapist leaves and pull that f?ck? Are out. Why not? If I was in a room and they stepped out and noticed some odd wiring you best believe I would pull that sh? T out and leave it in the open for them to say something..Problem is the ceiling is really high. I'm well over 6' tall and I couldn't reach it. It was dark and my phone was in the car, so I couldn't get a good look and, for all I know, the wires were just for the overhead lights. I figure if nothing goes down in the next handful of months, I was mistaken and I'll go back. In the meantime, I'll get some variety.

As an aside, with LE using sneak & peek tactics, it wouldn't surprise me if the smarter places put up their own cameras to keep an eye out.

FloppyMcStiffy
04-14-19, 13:55
New place. Noticed it on my way home Friday, stopped by today to check it out. It's in the plaza across from the Home Depot / Walmart plaza on M59.70 hr /40 for the service.

The good. The massage was actually really good. Very good pressure. Plenty of teasing throughout and a decent finish. No coaching or requesting to be made happy.

The bad. My car said it was 37 degrees when I parked. I think it was 36 degrees inside. My masseuse had her winter coat on when I walked in, I thought maybe she had just got there, turns out it was just fucking freezing in there. The oil. So much oil. When working on my hamstrings, she was starting at my knee and going all the way up to my asshole, with long deep strokes. I was worried that her arm might slide up on accident and she would and up fisting me. The guy in the lobby. Some random asian dude was sitting in the lobby when I walked in. Not sure if it was husband / boyfriend / pimp / trafficker, but I could have done without him being there. Didn't see him when I left. The cops. Whitle lake PD are assholes. Mostly for tickets. I drive through there everyday, couldn't tell you how much money I've donated in speeding tickets. There was one cop across the street and one cop in the parking lot next door when I pulled in. The cop across the street was there when I left, the other car moved about a mile down the street. The lady. Nothing too write home about. I would guess 40's. She had on baggy clothes, so it was hard to asses what was going on underneath.

ILoveRedheads
04-14-19, 13:58
My regular massage girl took a normal job and is only available after 6 pm now which sucks for me because my wife is home then and I can't get away. I need to find a new massage girl. No parlors. I don't trust those and prefer young or at least under 40, skinny, and non cigarette smoker.

Aman200
04-14-19, 14:36
Yo! I'm going to try that on Jen at breeze and see if that works with her also.No chance in hell. She's a space cadet. Nice lady but isn't all there. You can get away with quite a bit with her but she will talk about her son and vacations the entire time. I think if you plowed her in the ass she would talk about her trip to Greece the whole time LOL.

RWhite
04-14-19, 14:43
New place. Noticed it on my way home Friday, stopped by today to check it out. It's in the plaza across from the Home Depot / Walmart plaza on M59.70 hr /40 for the service.

The good. The massage was actually really good. Very good pressure. Plenty of teasing throughout and a decent finish. No coaching or requesting to be made happy.

The bad. My car said it was 37 degrees when I parked. I think it was 36 degrees inside. My masseuse had her winter coat on when I walked in, I thought maybe she had just got there, turns out it was just fucking freezing in there. The oil. So much oil. When working on my hamstrings, she was starting at my knee and going all the way up to my asshole, with long deep strokes. I was worried that her arm might slide up on accident and she would and up fisting me. The guy in the lobby. Some random asian dude was sitting in the lobby when I walked in. Not sure if it was husband / boyfriend / pimp / trafficker, but I could have done without him being there. Didn't see him when I left. The cops. Whitle lake PD are assholes. Mostly for tickets. I drive through there everyday, couldn't tell you how much money I've donated in speeding tickets. There was one cop across the street and one cop in the parking lot next door when I pulled in. The cop across the street was there when I left, the other car moved about a mile down the street. The lady. Nothing too write home about. I would guess 40's. She had on baggy clothes, so it was hard to asses what was going on underneath.That guy is the "owner" they just opened up however the day I went he was there and it was below freezing and it was colder than a snowmans dick in there so I walked out because of that (especially if she offered a table shower) and because he was sitting in that corner so I walked out.

Sounds like they still haven't contacted consumers energy huh? How was the HE dream on a scale from 1-10?

RWhite
04-14-19, 14:47
No chance in hell. She's a space cadet. Nice lady but isn't all there. You can get away with quite a bit with her but she will talk about her son and vacations the entire time. I think if you plowed her in the ass she would talk about her trip to Greece the whole time LOL.I literally laughed so hard that folks in the restaurant were looking at me. Unless you've had her you really can't appreciate the accuracy of this post.

To those that got FS from her message me, how did you go about getting it? Because the only time she was quite was during the BBBJ and prostate massage. With FS there's nothing in her mouth so I'm afraid of her talking about her dam son while I'm trying to get off.

JAsian
04-14-19, 16:03
If you suspect a camera is spying on you for whatever reason it is usually easy to prove. Most (not all) cameras have infrared led's in them so they can see in the dark. Take your phone, activate the camera function and use it to look around the room. If there are any infrared led's they will show up on the screen as a bright light. As an example take your phone in camera mode and look at your tv remote and change channels, it should show a light on your screen although you cannot see it with the naked eye.Thank you for the tip, I will try this in many different situations. I, for one, do not want to be on any video recording.

Robertin75
04-14-19, 18:44
Long time, first time.

I've been a regular at Vital for about a year and a half. I was there earlier today for an appt in room 2 and got the usual service. Didn't seem like anything was amiss until I was getting dressed and noticed something glinting in the vented ceiling tile above the massage table. I always leave my phone in the car, so I didn't have any light to shine on it to be certain, but I could definitely see red wires leading to whatever it is. Anyway, if anyone else wants to verify, rock on. I'm going to steer clear for six months or so, just to make sure it's not LE on the other end of the wires.

I've been meaning to return to Traditional in Wixom, so there's that. Also, based on #13082, seems like Comfoot is loosening up a bit, so I'll l have to give that a try.You may want to think it twice about Comfoot unless you want give it a try and leave disappointed. Just went there.

Ok massage and that's all. Zero extras, nada. Not even a hint.

Will never go back.

FloppyMcStiffy
04-14-19, 19:03
That guy is the "owner" they just opened up however the day I went he was there and it was below freezing and it was colder than a snowmans dick in there so I walked out because of that (especially if she offered a table shower) and because he was sitting in that corner so I walked out.

Sounds like they still haven't contacted consumers energy huh? How was the HE dream on a scale from 1-10?Maybe 5-6. She didn't jack hammer like most do. She did give plenty of attention to the boysand taint. It might have been better if I wearn't freezing. I just wanted it to be over.

CarlossPicYw
04-14-19, 19:14
I literally laughed so hard that folks in the restaurant were looking at me. Unless you've had her you really can't appreciate the accuracy of this post.

To those that got FS from her message me, how did you go about getting it? Because the only time she was quite was during the BBBJ and prostate massage. With FS there's nothing in her mouth so I'm afraid of her talking about her dam son while I'm trying to get off.I inquired about FS by just asking what the options were for the end, and it was available, but after listening to her yammer on incessantly for an hour while barely massaging me, I made the executive decision to go for the BBBJ just to shut her up. In the leadup to the end, she was teasing and fondling me, but would stop every minute or so to use her hands to gesture about whatever nonsense she was talking about. She was even tracing stuff out on my back or chest as she talked! I seriously got hard and went soft again thanks to her talking at least 3 times. If you're desperate and in need of a cheap BBBJ, go for it, but man. I won't repeat.

ThrobbinWood
04-14-19, 20:08
If you suspect a camera is spying on you for whatever reason it is usually easy to prove. Most (not all) cameras have infrared led's in them so they can see in the dark. Take your phone, activate the camera function and use it to look around the room. If there are any infrared led's they will show up on the screen as a bright light. As an example take your phone in camera mode and look at your tv remote and change channels, it should show a light on your screen although you cannot see it with the naked eye.This is perfect Thanks Gee.

NeilYoung999
04-14-19, 22:42
I inquired about FS by just asking what the options were for the end, and it was available, but after listening to her yammer on incessantly for an hour while barely massaging me, I made the executive decision to go for the BBBJ just to shut her up. In the leadup to the end, she was teasing and fondling me, but would stop every minute or so to use her hands to gesture about whatever nonsense she was talking about. She was even tracing stuff out on my back or chest as she talked! I seriously got hard and went soft again thanks to her talking at least 3 times. If you're desperate and in need of a cheap BBBJ, go for it, but man. I won't repeat.I don't mind her small talk at all.

And now I know FS and maybe even a prostate massage is on the table I might have to repeat. LOL.

Really just wish the massage was a bit better.

Flip Fan
04-15-19, 11:39

Can I get your ex's digits!

LOL.

T Long
04-15-19, 12:57
Can I get your ex's digits!

LOL.To ask me that question! LOL. She moved on to someone else. What a let down.

Bzerkley
04-15-19, 15:50
So who in your honest opinion does give the best massage for the money? Any added extras would just be an additional benefit. I like them hard with strong hands.

MardanAmaratha
04-15-19, 16:51
So who in your honest opinion does give the best massage for the money? Any added extras would just be an additional benefit. I like them hard with strong hands.Wendy at Monroe St Dearborn used to give great massage; not sure if she is around these days though.

BackRoom Bob
04-15-19, 17:09
So who in your honest opinion does give the best massage for the money? Any added extras would just be an additional benefit. I like them hard with strong hands.Joy at Bella Touch is awesome.

Twister11
04-15-19, 19:31
Looking for intel on this one.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120171

Averily
04-15-19, 19:55
Hello, anyone been there lately? Is it best to call ahead if I'm a repeat visitor? Has the heat died downwt all? PM me if you prefer.It is best to call ahead. Tiffany is playing it safe. She's no dummy. She's a bright star for this area. I know some people complain about her rates but I don't get it. How many AMPs do what she does for significantly less? How many have world class smokin' hot bodies like her? And what's best is NO DRAMA. No bullshit. You get none of that from her. Maybe that's what some guys want. Personally I'm done with that "you're my favorite I don't do this with anybody else" bullshit. I'm not Tiffany's favorite. That's OK with me.

Averily
04-15-19, 20:12
It's interesting how different towns have different monger culture. Peruse Grand Rapids (which I think is better) a bit and you'll see much higher expectations. The AMP business is a money shakedown business. Pay your door fee and watch out for the extras. You as the customer have the upper hand. What's worse for a girl than to spend an hour with you and get nothing because you couldn't agree on a price? My take: don't settle for less and don't settle for sub-par service. When a girl demands an unreasonable tip, say no and be prepared to walk away. It's her loss, not yours. You are in the drivers seat. Let the big head win. For sure, don't fall for the "we'll do more next time" crap.

DansMurdock
04-15-19, 21:20
I see her every two or three weeks. Good time.I see her ever few weeks as well. Never a disappointment.

DansMurdock
04-15-19, 21:29
I stopped in a couple of days back. She answered the door wearing a short, baggy dress that indicated she was naked underneath. I paid $100 for the Nuru and got on the table. She gave me a great half hour therapeutic massage. Part of the 'therapy' involved several visits to my balls and asshole. Then, she slimed me up and the body slide began. Her naked body ground across mine. She made sure that my cock was caressed by her perky tits on several passings. The view of her crotch was wonderful. She sat on my chest and gave me a very sloppy HJ. I exploded all over her stomach. After she wiped me up I showered. My tip was $40. Great visit.Very similar experience.

Nknk789
04-15-19, 23:19
Wendy at Monroe St Dearborn used to give great massage; not sure if she is around these days though.I agree with wendy at monroe. She have a trong hand and get a very good massage. I saw her there last month.

MichiganMan74
04-16-19, 00:12
Looking for intel on this one.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120171Looks TGTBT, Google the number gives no additional info either.

Sureshot63
04-16-19, 02:11
Joy at Bella Touch is awesome.I concur, very good massage from Joy.

John3030
04-16-19, 02:34
Very similar experience.I'd love some contact info for Sunny as my former masseuse is at least temporarily out of business.

John3030
04-16-19, 02:36
So who in your honest opinion does give the best massage for the money? Any added extras would just be an additional benefit. I like them hard with strong hands.Reese gave a great massage, truly LMT with very strong hands, I hope she returns soon.

AlpineStars
04-16-19, 06:02
Very similar experience.Is FS on the table there?

BattMann
04-16-19, 07:17
Asian Health at SE corner of Rochester and Wattles is my favorite purely based on massage quality. Every provider there does an excellent job in my opinion. I don't think extras are available. If somebody knows how to crack that code, I wish they'd tell me. Add a simple HE and I'm not sure I would ever go anywhere else (aside from an occasional stop to see Tiffany).

So who in your honest opinion does give the best massage for the money? Any added extras would just be an additional benefit. I like them hard with strong hands.

Fast69
04-16-19, 08:36
Saw this in the Grand Rapids section. Thought it would be good food for thoughts.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/15/day-spa-robert-kraft-lawsuit-civil-rights-video/

CarmeloJoe35
04-16-19, 08:56
She's a bright star for this area. I know some people complain about her rates but I don't get it. How many AMPs do what she does for significantly less?I could not agree more. Literally, she is sunlight piercing through the dark trees of an otherwise dreary AMP landscape, and I don't think I'm overstating it. It's quite funny to read through some older reviews. You will read some senior members vociferously complaining about her. Now those same senior members are bountifully flattering. Maybe they are now trying to be her favorite to see what else they can get her to do for them. But she is strong and won’t do what she doesn’t want to do.

If you are kind and respectful and don't try stuff she doesn't want to do then she will treat you like a king. If you are a demanding jerk then you will not enjoy your time with her. If you need the new number to the second floor, let me know.

She is a smart and strong woman and after getting to know her, I for one greatly admire her.

KevBoss88
04-16-19, 09:35
I could not agree more. Literally, she is sunlight piercing through the dark trees of an otherwise dreary AMP landscape, and I don't think I'm overstating it. It's quite funny to read through some older reviews. You will read some senior members vociferously complaining about her. Now those same senior members are bountifully flattering. Maybe they are now trying to be her favorite to see what else they can get her to do for them.

If you are kind and respectful and don't try stuff she doesn't want to do then she will treat you like a king. If you are a demanding jerk then you will not enjoy your time with her. If you need the new number to the second floor, let me know.

She is a smart and strong woman and after getting to know her, I for one greatly admire her.Could not have said it better myself!

Etj4588
04-16-19, 09:48
Reese gave a great massage, truly LMT with very strong hands, I hope she returns soon.Are you talking about the same Reese that had an apartment in Ypsi? If so, she was amazing. Only woman EVER to make me shoot prematurely.

BackRoom Bob
04-16-19, 09:52
I'd love some contact info for Sunny as my former masseuse is at least temporarily out of business.https://detroit.rubratings.com/135304

MichiganMan74
04-16-19, 10:18
So who in your honest opinion does give the best massage for the money? Any added extras would just be an additional benefit. I like them hard with strong hands.Lisa at Hard Knot Life in Rochester gives a fantastic strong massage, right across the hall is Kelly at Radiance Bliss she gives the absolute best massage imo, little lighter than Lisa, both are strictly legit, no extras, no teasing.

MichiganDetroi
04-16-19, 10:42
Called this one last week, she advertises nuru / fetish etc and though her add was a bit sketchy, I thought what the hell. So I call her and she texts back, wants $$ and says she at Greek town casino, and she wants me to send money ahead of time via cash app and once she receives the money she will send me the room number ROFL! Seriously, do guys fall for that nonsense? I didn't even bother responding after she said that, it was too ridiculous.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/domination-and-fetish/caucasian_w/6oss-nuru-massagecleaningweb/426563325978

TheDean12
04-16-19, 12:53
https://detroit.rubratings.com/135304Is she older?? Attractive??

Jd2011
04-16-19, 13:27
Forgot to report. Went to M1 last week. New girl opened the door, put me in room, said undress. She didn't look all that great to me. Quite a few notches down from momo and yellow. I undress, she came back, and I said momo please. She left, momo came in a few minutes later. Did the standard table shower, then back to room for massagee. Moms comes to to collect the usual. Fun was ok at best this time. The highlight was CG. Momo rode a bit deeper than normal. I stood up and put her on her knees for the finish. I tried to go for CiM w / swallow as someone else recently reported it. It was a no go for me. Maybe my jizz tastes terrible. Anyway, overall, the session was a bit rushed. The bell rang a couple of times. Maybe everyone was asking for momo instead of the other girl. On a funny note, after I came, momo scampered off and momma came in and cleaned me up. That has never happened before. It feels like momma is now and honorary member of the club after handling my cock.

JD.

ContinentalMan
04-16-19, 14:26
Forgot to report. Went to M1 last week. New girl opened the door, put me in room, said undress. She didn't look all that great to me. Quite a few notches down from momo and yellow. I undress, she came back, and I said momo please. She left, momo came in a few minutes later. Did the standard table shower, then back to room for massagee. Moms comes to to collect the usual. Fun was ok at best this time. The highlight was CG. Momo rode a bit deeper than normal. I stood up and put her on her knees for the finish. I tried to go for CiM w / swallow as someone else recently reported it. It was a no go for me. Maybe my jizz tastes terrible. Anyway, overall, the session was a bit rushed. The bell rang a couple of times. Maybe everyone was asking for momo instead of the other girl. On a funny note, after I came, momo scampered off and momma came in and cleaned me up. That has never happened before. It feels like momma is now and honorary member of the club after handling my cock.

JD.Nice report. I have sometimes wondered if anyone has ever propositioned momma to have their session with her. I believe my first ever session at M1 was with Cindy at the time and wasn't bad. Wonder if this momma would ever do it.

Riker36
04-16-19, 14:29
Is she older?? Attractive??I would love to know too. If anyone has a pic, or at least a description, I would love to hear.

BusterButt69
04-16-19, 15:13
Has anyone being hear recently? Do they offers extras?Amy T. At Meisen as a technique where she presses in I'm various spots around the pelvic area and then rubs back and forth in a massaging fashion which could be enough to get Junior flopping around and perhaps very excited. If that doesn't work I'm guessing there a good chance that she could possibly hold her hand in the form of a sleeve and massage the member directly. Which oh, of course, wouldn't be a bad way to finish a massage at all.

RichChristy
04-16-19, 15:21
Nice report. I have sometimes wondered if anyone has ever propositioned momma to have their session with her. I believe my first ever session at M1 was with Cindy at the time and wasn't bad. Wonder if this momma would ever do it.About a year ago I went to M1 rang the bell then this guy on a bike rolls up and was basically looking for a tip because he said he watches the cars, mamasan grabbed me and pulled me in asking who was that guy, I was like I don't know. She was wrapped up in a towel as usual but this time she dropped it and was rushing to put on a shirt but I did get a nice side view of her jugs. So she takes me into the room I payed her the fee, I did try to get her show them to me again but she smirked and said no no. LOL.

TheDean12
04-16-19, 15:52
Very similar experience.I called her and she said she works out of her house? Is it a decent area, discreet? Any issues? Just don't to feel weird walking right up to her house with neighbors staring.

XirCom
04-16-19, 17:19
Called this one last week, she advertises nuru / fetish etc and though her add was a bit sketchy, I thought what the hell. So I call her and she texts back, wants $$ and says she at Greek town casino, and she wants me to send money ahead of time via cash app and once she receives the money she will send me the room number ROFL! Seriously, do guys fall for that nonsense? I didn't even bother responding after she said that, it was too ridiculous.

https://detroit.skipthegames.com/domination-and-fetish/caucasian_w/6oss-nuru-massagecleaningweb/426563325978Worst ad I've ever seen, mentions nothing about BJ or FS. I would bet it would be a video or one line show. If someone has seen her I'd like to hear about it.

MassageMe4
04-16-19, 18:09
Anybody have anything on this one?

https://archive.fo/Fl3aK

JakeMioff
04-16-19, 18:21
Stop posting all the inquiries and reports about ESCORTS in the MASSAGE PARLOR thread.

John3030
04-16-19, 18:40
Are you talking about the same Reese that had an apartment in Ypsi? If so, she was amazing. Only woman EVER to make me shoot prematurely.That's her, I saw her off and on for probably about 8 years, hope to connect with her again in the future.

DangleMan
04-16-19, 19:37
Anyone have any UTR non-Asian providers? Even legit ones that I may have to know a while before anything happens (I like the challenge)? There is a "legit" place I go to that never fails to deliver and I'm not what one would consider a handsome man. I would be willing to share info.

Herrgen
04-16-19, 22:01
Nice report. I have sometimes wondered if anyone has ever propositioned momma to have their session with her. I believe my first ever session at M1 was with Cindy at the time and wasn't bad. Wonder if this momma would ever do it.Been going there for many years, Cindy was great we did it three or four times and would always talk for awhile. Real nice.

I ask for Mamasan every time and she just scoffs. Maybe some day, just because she knows Cindy I played once in awhile.

Be Safe Out There.

MassageMe4
04-16-19, 22:14
Stop posting all the inquiries and reports about ESCORTS in the MASSAGE PARLOR thread.JakeMioff did you not see the massage portion of the link I asked about? Surely this is 50/50 or who knows as I am inquiring. Instead of giving people a hard time why not pay attention?

Guyneedsfun
04-17-19, 00:07

https://archive.fo/Fl3aKWhen you search the number and check photos there are several different girls.

Sureshot63
04-17-19, 00:46
When you search the number and check photos there are several different girls.I tried making contact a few times, finally a delayed response. Her quote was steep for a massage. I have no idea if anything else is available or not.

MassageMe4
04-17-19, 02:25
I tried making contact a few times, finally a delayed response. Her quote was steep for a massage. I have no idea if anything else is available or not.Thanks you all for the responses on this. I received a response after reaching out the second time. Yes it was kind of high. I'm thinking I will let this one bring her rates down and or show some better pictures and quicker responses before taking a chance on her. If I take the plunge after all I will pass you all an update.

Thanks.

LexxxLuthor
04-17-19, 02:45
I could not agree more. Literally, she is sunlight piercing through the dark trees of an otherwise dreary AMP landscape, and I don't think I'm overstating it. It's quite funny to read through some older reviews. You will read some senior members vociferously complaining about her. Now those same senior members are bountifully flattering. Maybe they are now trying to be her favorite to see what else they can get her to do for them. But she is strong and wont do what she doesnt want to do.

She is a smart and strong woman and after getting to know her, I for one greatly admire her.I just want to try any of the others there besides her I have been nice and generous with her both personally and financially and every time my massage was cut short significantly enough to be annoying.

LameelCono
04-17-19, 04:49
I just want to try any of the others there besides her I have been nice and generous with her both personally and financially and every time my massage was cut short significantly enough to be annoying.You're in luck since Ebony has returned to the fold at SG. Her approach to the session is casual, therapeutic and very sensuous. Tiff knew what she was doing by bringing back in. Ebony loves the GFE One hour, no interruptions since she is focused on you. I know from experience with both of these SP's. PM for Ebony contact #.

ThrobbinWood
04-17-19, 07:35
https://claz.org/rochesterhills/beauty.services/daisy-s-sanctuary-day-spa-salon-10louffmwka.html

Anyone have any UTR non-Asian providers? Even legit ones that I may have to know a while before anything happens (I like the challenge)? There is a "legit" place I go to that never fails to deliver and I'm not what one would consider a handsome man. I would be willing to share info.

Joey King
04-17-19, 07:43

https://archive.fo/Fl3aKI tried to TOFTT last week. Contacted via text, quoted $. 5 for an hour, said I would be satisfied but refused to elaborate on service. She was very quick to change price, almost too quick and a bit desperate. Negotiated to $ and set time but never received address despite texts and calls. Apology text sent next day with the "I fell asleep" excuse. Hope someone has solid intel about this one.

AvBrent
04-17-19, 08:38
Amy T. At Meisen as a technique where she presses in I'm various spots around the pelvic area and then rubs back and forth in a massaging fashion which could be enough to get Junior flopping around and perhaps very excited. If that doesn't work I'm guessing there a good chance that she could possibly hold her hand in the form of a sleeve and massage the member directly. Which oh, of course, wouldn't be a bad way to finish a massage at all.Hey can you elaborate on this a little? She massages the pelvic area? Mine always feels tight and "wound up" so it'd be cool to find someone who would massage that area (hell I'd pay for an hour of ONLY pelvic massage). Was it firm or just purely for teasing purposes?

SingDong99
04-17-19, 09:16
Based on the reports here the past few days I took a chance and went to Four Seasons in Waterford (or maybe it's still White Lake, not sure). Very good experience. Seniors can PM me for details, I'm not posting on here because it seems like every time I do the place either gets shut down or flooded with visitors from this site.

DaveL7
04-17-19, 09:17
This ad caught my eye. I'm a boob man for sure. Any info? She says she is at the border of Livonia and garden city.

DaveL7
04-17-19, 09:20
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/voluptuous-natural-redhead-discrete-nsa/15584835

This ad caught my eye. Wondering if any have tried her. I love a good massage with big tits too.

FarmerPete
04-17-19, 09:20
Based on the reports here the past few days I took a chance and went to Four Seasons in Waterford (or maybe it's still White Lake, not sure). Very good experience. Seniors can PM me for details, I'm not posting on here because it seems like every time I do the place either gets shut down or flooded with visitors from this site.I live in White Lake and would love to hear the details about your experience there, especially since it is so close to home.

Zoman
04-17-19, 09:58
Stopped by Van Born for a massage. Waited to get out of my truck cause there was a lady in a jeep sitting in the road. She took a photo of my truck and the building. Then pulled into the parking lot and walked out back. It didn't stop me from having fun, but hate people. Stay safe out there.

Etj4588
04-17-19, 10:03
That's her, I saw her off and on for probably about 8 years, hope to connect with her again in the future.Do you know if she is around? Any word on her? I'd love to see her again as well.

T Long
04-17-19, 10:16
Wondering the real difference between Tiffany and Bonita's body slides. I recently decided to try Tiffany and it was pretty nice. But for "simulated FS" I was hoping for more. What does Bonita do and for how much? Does she do FS or is it "simulated?

Bvretr69
04-17-19, 10:18
Seen a place I believe the name was La Tocca over by Burger King. Two smoken hot spinners walking in what looked like the employee entrance. Just wondering if anyone has checked this one out. Strictly legit or??

Thanks in advance.

MassageMe4
04-17-19, 10:30
Stopped by Van Born for a massage. Waited to get out of my truck cause there was a lady in a jeep sitting in the road. She took a photo of my truck and the building. Then pulled into the parking lot and walked out back. It didn't stop me from having fun, but hate people. Stay safe out there.It sucks because if you don't know what she is going to do with that information or who she is. If you engage her it could end up going no where and ruining your visit. I wonder what would have came of it if you chose to follow her instead?

MassageMe4
04-17-19, 10:35
Seen a place I believe the name was La Tocca over by Burger King. Two smoken hot spinners walking in what looked like the employee entrance. Just wondering if anyone has checked this one out. Strictly legit or??

Thanks in advance.Avoid while you can. There have been many posts about this place. I have posted especially. Chicks will up sale you on the phone and when you get there charge you too much then beat around the Bush until the end and send you on your way.

Their focus is get the first timer for the max, talk how you would like and then during avoid all discussed.

MassageMe4
04-17-19, 11:57
Anyone know whatever happened to this one?

Blurb1
04-17-19, 12:23
Any places in Livonia offer partial to full service. I know M1 isn't too far away but I have a new job in Livonia and was hoping for something close by for a quick pop-in.

JakeMioff
04-17-19, 12:43
JakeMioff did you not see the massage portion of the link I asked about? Surely this is 50/50 or who knows as I am inquiring. Instead of giving people a hard time why not pay attention?Saw the EscortFish logo above everything. Made me snap. Sorry.

MassageMe4
04-17-19, 13:40
Saw the EscortFish logo above everything. Made me snap. Sorry.No Harm done, let's take out our frustrations skeeeeting all over these chicks. LOL.

Sxg5000
04-17-19, 19:38
I tried to TOFTT last week. Contacted via text, quoted $. 5 for an hour, said I would be satisfied but refused to elaborate on service. She was very quick to change price, almost too quick and a bit desperate. Negotiated to $ and set time but never received address despite texts and calls. Apology text sent next day with the "I fell asleep" excuse. Hope someone has solid intel about this one.Same here, was ok with $. 5 but decided it must be fake with listings in 4 other cities with different pics under same number. Set time, no response at that time.

John3030
04-17-19, 20:50
Do you know if she is around? Any word on her? I'd love to see her again as well.The last I knew she was out of the business.

MojoFallin
04-17-19, 21:35

JD.About 6 months ago Mamasan gave me the table shower part of my appointment!

CountryBoi3575
04-17-19, 22:55
About 6 months ago Mamasan gave me the table shower part of my appointment!Momma need dick to LOL.

RWhite
04-17-19, 22:59
Based on the reports here the past few days I took a chance and went to Four Seasons in Waterford (or maybe it's still White Lake, not sure). Very good experience. Seniors can PM me for details, I'm not posting on here because it seems like every time I do the place either gets shut down or flooded with visitors from this site.Allow the rookie to be the veteran and keep my fellow mongers updated because that is the reason why we are all here.

I stopped by there this morning and ooooohhh bbboooyy! Massage is about a 7. Don't have to worry about "first time here" questions. Uh it's everybody's first time here. I have a feeling that there's more on the table than the standard flip ending, I will repeat. Heat was finally on today too.

RWhite
04-17-19, 23:17
FS is available with Tiffany but I don't know if I want to try that. Word is for $$ plus the 1 hr. True or not I'm not dropping that much money unless it's after hours with her and a friend. Lansing Mikki is the freakiest AP in the business, she gave me CFS doggy then stopped did a CBJ then put it back in and I'm the 2nd pop she grabbed another AP to join in, all for much less than for what Tiff is offering for $$.

Hockey0999
04-18-19, 07:56
Stopped by Van Born for a massage. Waited to get out of my truck cause there was a lady in a jeep sitting in the road. She took a photo of my truck and the building. Then pulled into the parking lot and walked out back. It didn't stop me from having fun, but hate people. Stay safe out there.People have nothing better to do with there time!! Are you worried what she will do with your info?

Everyone stay safe.

Hockey0999
04-18-19, 08:10
Ebony at SG or Jocelyn in Dearborn. Going to see one of them, just curious if anyone can recommend one over the other?? I might just try both. Thanks in advance.

Etj4588
04-18-19, 08:42
Any places in Livonia offer partial to full service. I know M1 isn't too far away but I have a new job in Livonia and was hoping for something close by for a quick pop-in.Not Livonia (but close) is Chinese Massage on Wayne Rd. South of Joy. Last time I went the girls were very hot, but YMMV.

Streethunter
04-18-19, 09:27
Has anyone seen a therapist on here besides breeze?

T Long
04-18-19, 11:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Aman200
04-18-19, 11:36
Has anyone seen a therapist on here besides breeze?Trying out a new one later. Will let you guys know.

OffRoadLvr
04-18-19, 12:44
Trying out a new one later. Will let you guys know.Try Sandy on Massagefinder. Solid handy at the end, good massage and safe location. Just be polite!

Etj4588
04-18-19, 13:29
Has anyone being hear recently? Do they offers extras?Just went over today and had an appointment with Amy. I don't see what all the fuss is about Amy. The massage is good, if not a bit rough. I usually like a hard massage but she was way too hard. Had to tell her several times to lighten up. She is not attractive at all. There was no hint of any extras. This was my first time there, and maybe she will once she knows you, but even when I asked, she explicitly said no. They don't do that.

I've had better massages, but overall it wasn't horrible. Probably will not repeat.

Lfp247
04-18-19, 13:56
Ebony at SG or Jocelyn in Dearborn. Going to see one of them, just curious if anyone can recommend one over the other?? I might just try both. Thanks in advance.I have not had any experience with Ebony, but my time with Jocelyn was fantastic. Not only is she good at what she does, she is intelligent and easy to be with. I would recommend.

T Long
04-18-19, 16:27
FS is available with Tiffany but I don't know if I want to try that. Word is for $$ plus the 1 hr. True or not I'm not dropping that much money unless it's after hours with her and a friend. Lansing Mikki is the freakiest AP in the business, she gave me CFS doggy then stopped did a CBJ then put it back in and I'm the 2nd pop she grabbed another AP to join in, all for much less than for what Tiff is offering for $$.If anyone has done FS with Tiffany, pm me. I'm interested. I'm kinda new to the AMP scene, but so far she is the hottest one I've seen. I asked her and she said no but maybe she always says that at first. Is she one you guys say you have to have a long relationship with before she will. If you did with her, let me know if it's worth the time and money. Driving to Lansing is too out of the way for me!

T Long
04-18-19, 16:31
This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. I Was trying to be funny!

Supernova80
04-18-19, 17:01
Nice report. I have sometimes wondered if anyone has ever propositioned momma to have their session with her. I believe my first ever session at M1 was with Cindy at the time and wasn't bad. Wonder if this momma would ever do it.I went in one time and mama had something interesting on her lip.

DaveL7
04-18-19, 17:47
This ad looks really interesting. She says she's in Livonia. Anyone try her massages?

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/voluptuous-redheaded-rapunzel/15584927

Averily
04-18-19, 17:55
Not Livonia (but close) is Chinese Massage on Wayne Rd. South of Joy. Last time I went the girls were very hot, but YMMV.Just don't give in to the little head. They demand big bucks. Bargain hard and say you'll walk.

Perusing
04-18-19, 19:13
I have not had any experience with Ebony, but my time with Jocelyn was fantastic. Not only is she good at what she does, she is intelligent and easy to be with. I would recommend.I have seen them both and would recommend Jocelyn as well. I don't think they are even close.

Averily
04-18-19, 19:32
I have seen them both and would recommend Jocelyn as well. I don't think they are even close.I never had the energy to get through her screening process.

ODawg
04-18-19, 19:49
FS is available with Tiffany but I don't know if I want to try that. Word is for $$ plus the 1 hr. True or not I'm not dropping that much money unless it's after hours with her and a friend. Lansing Mikki is the freakiest AP in the business, she gave me CFS doggy then stopped did a CBJ then put it back in and I'm the 2nd pop she grabbed another AP to join in, all for much less than for what Tiff is offering for $$.Can you please elaborate a bit about mikki's massage? How does she look? What can I expect from her, and how much? Thanks a lot.

ThrobbinWood
04-18-19, 20:03
Last report was 6 years ago yet internet search seems to think they are still around. Anyone have a report recently?

SocialAveng313
04-18-19, 20:45
Try Sandy on Massagefinder. Solid handy at the end, good massage and safe location. Just be polite!Do you mean Sandra?

RWhite
04-18-19, 21:00
Try Sandy on Massagefinder. Solid handy at the end, good massage and safe location. Just be polite!Who all on this list does extras? I've never known about this site.

DangleMan
04-18-19, 21:17
Has anyone seen a therapist on here besides breeze?Kelly. Trina.

Trina is MUCH better.

TopGunMich
04-18-19, 21:37
I never had the energy to get through her screening process.I will never give personal information to anyone if they don't trust credible references then why bother. Safety is a 2 way street, there are a lot of wackos on both sides online.

I don't ask for their full name, employment or home address, so why should they have it?

RWhite
04-19-19, 00:35
Can you please elaborate a bit about mikki's massage? How does she look? What can I expect from her, and how much? Thanks a lot.Massage? She gets straight to business. What doesn't she do, the best $$ you will ever spend. She can suck peanut butter through a coffee straw on top of that how many bisexual providers are out there? She's worth the drive trust me. But don't go on a Saturday there's literally a lobby full of mongers that will only deal with Mikki BBFS / CFS.

Aman200
04-19-19, 06:06
Try Sandy on Massagefinder. Solid handy at the end, good massage and safe location. Just be polite!I'll take a look. I saw Lisa from Fraser. I would not recommend. Bigger gal which I don't hold against her, but dripping sweat the entire time, and dirty. She left stains on the sheets from her knees. Gross experience all together wouldn't repeat even in a pinch.

CarmeloJoe35
04-19-19, 07:33
Curious where others first experienced an AMP. Mine was actually in Shanghai in my hotel back in 2013. There was a coupon on the table for a massage. I called. This beautiful girl shows up at my door, gives a great massage and then starts on junior on the flip. She took almost everything off. Just a HJ, but wow. Back here in Detroit the first place was at Acu on middlebelt. I think she is still there. Went to town without asking. Crazy how time flies.

Fast69
04-19-19, 08:20
This ad looks really interesting. She says she's in Livonia. Anyone try her massages?

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/voluptuous-redheaded-rapunzel/15584927You may have to toftt and report back.

OffRoadLvr
04-19-19, 08:47
Do you mean Sandra?Yes, she must have upgraded! LOL.

Chipewa
04-19-19, 09:55
Kelly. Trina.

Trina is MUCH better.Do you have Trina contact information, how to find her?

Russant
04-19-19, 10:03
I'll take a look. I saw Lisa from Fraser. I would not recommend. Bigger gal which I don't hold against her, but dripping sweat the entire time, and dirty. She left stains on the sheets from her knees. Gross experience all together wouldn't repeat even in a pinch.A terrible massage with a sweaty bigger girl who has almost no menu and is bad at giving a handy. I would never repeat.

PhilCorliss1
04-19-19, 10:54
Has anyone seen a therapist on here besides breeze?Yes, If you want a good massage and a little extra try Monet'.

PhilCorliss1
04-19-19, 11:09
Kelly. Trina.

Trina is MUCH better.I've seen Trina.

Is Kelly at the same location as Trina?

DangleMan
04-19-19, 12:23
Do you have Trina contact information, how to find her?Both post on massageanywhere.com.

Jokester1
04-19-19, 12:30
Curious where others first experienced an AMP. Mine was actually in Shanghai in my hotel back in 2013. There was a coupon on the table for a massage. I called. This beautiful girl shows up at my door, gives a great massage and then starts on junior on the flip. She took almost everything off. Just a HJ, but wow. Back here in Detroit the first place was at Acu on middlebelt. I think she is still there. Went to town without asking. Crazy how time flies.Green Door, Seoul, Korea--1971. Wonderful. What great service. Any sex act you wanted, a lovely lady (or ladies) would be accommodating.

RWhite
04-19-19, 12:50
Curious where others first experienced an AMP. Mine was actually in Shanghai in my hotel back in 2013. There was a coupon on the table for a massage. I called. This beautiful girl shows up at my door, gives a great massage and then starts on junior on the flip. She took almost everything off. Just a HJ, but wow. Back here in Detroit the first place was at Acu on middlebelt. I think she is still there. Went to town without asking. Crazy how time flies.Adelaide Australia is where I got my first experience. Also my first experience with what they called a milking table. That shit was awesome. I talk with the owner every blue moon because he gave me his contacts for the manufactures of those milking tables, I sold a hell of a lot of those when I was in Miami but since I moved here, I have no idea how to bring it up so if your provider wants one I can send them a business card. I would go back just for that experience but that would be a hell of a lot of money to fly there and back just for a massage LOL.

RstWolves
04-19-19, 13:03
I'm taking a break from the hobby, so I thought I owed it to you guys to write a few reviews, as you've been so helpful to me in the past.

Downriver nuru.

Took the drive down to Southgate today. Short older woman with a solid body for her age. Gave her $1. 4 up front which yielded a CBJ. Was my first nuru experience so that was cool, but I will likely not see her again. It was fun, but not worth the long drive.

Hidden AMP Southfield.

Been here at least a half dozen times, with my last visit in February. Had Judy twice in a week and she was one of the best, as the teasing and focus on the ass was great. She's been gone and they upcharge pretty hard here. .6+ for a he? No thanks.

Massage Breeze.

Saw her last summer. Reviews are spot on with the talking. Worst massage I've received, which is unfortunate because I enjoyed her large chest and bjcim. I've been tempted to revisit since I heard she might do prostate work, but the talking and posts about her passing gas during the session have kept me away LOL.

Magic 8 Mile.

One of my first spots, table shower is a plus and I had great massages from a good looking masseuse with bolt ons, but she had some crazy GPS going on.

Westland Spots.

Wayne Rd. Near Joy had some good looking ladies, but very unenthusiastic. The spot across from the mall had a younger good looking provider. Tip. 4 at both places for he, though they wanted more.

Clarkston Dixie Hwy.

This was a while back, but had a great massage and he with dirty talk. My guess is the same lady isn't there anymore.

It's a shame I never pulled the trigger on Abby in Westland or Natasha in Novi. Huge racks are kind of my thing. Thanks all, stay safe out there.

TheDean12
04-19-19, 13:04
Try Sandy on Massagefinder. Solid handy at the end, good massage and safe location. Just be polite!Her profile pic looks cute, is she attractive in person? Good body? Do you know if she'll go topless?

AirTouchOne
04-19-19, 14:20
I will never give personal information to anyone if they don't trust credible references then why bother. Safety is a 2 way street, there are a lot of wackos on both sides online.

I don't ask for their full name, employment or home address, so why should they have it?I totally agree with you. That is way to much info for her to have and what happens if she has a melt down?

LeftHand44
04-19-19, 14:27

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/voluptuous-redheaded-rapunzel/15584927She quoted me 100/200. Didn't discuss menu and would not provide a face pic. I read a newer add she posted and was going on about not seeing people who smoke or smell like smoke. Comes off as kind of standoffish. I did not book appointment.

Chipewa
04-19-19, 14:46
I've seen Trina.

Is Kelly at the same location as Trina?Trina is FS?

Etj4588
04-19-19, 17:51
Last report was 6 years ago yet internet search seems to think they are still around. Anyone have a report recently?There was a major bust at that place about 6 years ago. It's been closed since then.

Etj4588
04-19-19, 18:11
It's a shame I never pulled the trigger on Abby in Westland.Consider yourself lucky. I had been wanting to see her for years as she is an LMT & an escort.

Incall at her home. Okay neighborhood. Walk in and she is a beast. Looks nothing like her pics. $1. 5 for HE and FIV. Not worth it at all.

ODawg
04-19-19, 19:43
Massage? She gets straight to business. What doesn't she do, the best $$ you will ever spend. She can suck peanut butter through a coffee straw on top of that how many bisexual providers are out there? She's worth the drive trust me. But don't go on a Saturday there's literally a lobby full of mongers that will only deal with Mikki BBFS / CFS.Good stuff, so you payed $$ for the whole thing? And was that offered up front?

FCooper
04-19-19, 23:14
Good stuff, so you payed $$ for the whole thing? And was that offered up front?First, you should go to Lansing Massage forum and search for Mikki / Micki / Mickey and you will see many pages of posts. Different people have had different experiences with her so no one answer to your question is enough. My experience at her latest location (Lansing Acu) is that mama will collect upfront for half hour or hour (hour is 60). My advice is to let Mikki guide you with the rest. She recognizes me and, as a result, money is never discussed. I just leave it at the end and she never looks at it.

Slow Lee7
04-20-19, 00:07
I'm in Detroit for a while and have sampled some of the local offerings recently:

Tomii on 7 Mile. Good massage from Yu Yu, young thin Chinese girl. Provided a decent ending without having to ask for it. Will probably repeat.

Asian Massage on 12 Mile. Average Chinese massage and was shut down on the flip. Will not repeat. Don't remember the name.

Magic on 8 Mile. Opted for 45 minutes for 60. Drew Suzy who showed up in my room in lingerie. Mid 40's, a little bit heavy, overall friendly. Did 10 minutes of weak massage then 5 min shower, then 5 min sauna. Back in the room with immediate BBBJ. Then, CFS followed by BBBJ again. Total damage was 160. Probably would not repeat with this provider.

M1 - was going to try but I felt uncomfortable in the parking lot. Several cars in a big empty parking lot with just one person sitting in them. Decided to try another time. Is this place safe?

ILoveRedheads
04-20-19, 07:53
I checked out la toca. The massage felt good but no extras or excitement to be had there. The girl was fully clothed while massaging me. I prefer at least topless and with HE HJ at minimum.

BattMann
04-20-19, 09:52
This one? I haven't seen her but seem to remember posts from years ago saying she was massage only / no extra.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37486/

Try Sandy on Massagefinder. Solid handy at the end, good massage and safe location. Just be polite!

ThrobbinWood
04-20-19, 09:59
This one? I haven't seen her but seem to remember posts from years ago saying she was massage only / no extra.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37486/I have been hanging here for a while and at first I thought the same thing. If memory serves me in the craigslist / backpages day there was a massage lady that had the exact pose and similar look that was massage only. I have never heard of this girl until now!

Kramer711
04-20-19, 10:07
Anyone try Sonia Massage? This is the place that is in the same lot / complex as Magic. I was there a few years ago and it was HJ only. I have heard that they are now FS, any confirmation or recommend providers?

CarlossPicYw
04-20-19, 10:09
Kelly. Trina.

Trina is MUCH better.2 questions, if you don't mind. How is Trina's massage, and what does Trina offer in the way of extras? Thanks man!

Perusing
04-20-19, 10:52
I've seen Trina.

Is Kelly at the same location as Trina?Don't see a post for either of these ladies on massagefinder? Anyone have a link to either?

PieBoy
04-20-19, 11:53
Anyone try Sonia Massage? This is the place that is in the same lot / complex as Magic. I was there a few years ago and it was HJ only. I have heard that they are now FS, any confirmation or recommend providers?I'm pretty sure you new info is quite old. I believe they are he only.

TmSmith8812
04-20-19, 12:16
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1161315

Averily
04-20-19, 12:22
I'm taking a break from the hobby, so I thought I owed it to you guys to write a few reviews, as you've been so helpful to me in the past.

Downriver nuru.

Took the drive down to Southgate today. Short older woman with a solid body for her age. Gave her $1. 4 up front which yielded a CBJ. Was my first nuru experience so that was cool, but I will likely not see her again. It was fun, but not worth the long drive.

Hidden AMP Southfield.

Been here at least a half dozen times, with my last visit in February. Had Judy twice in a week and she was one of the best, as the teasing and focus on the ass was great. She's been gone and they upcharge pretty hard here. .6+ for a he? No thanks.

Massage Breeze.

Saw her last summer. Reviews are spot on with the talking. Worst massage I've received, which is unfortunate because I enjoyed her large chest and bjcim. I've been tempted to revisit since I heard she might do prostate work, but the talking and posts about her passing gas during the session have kept me away LOL.

Magic 8 Mile.

One of my first spots, table shower is a plus and I had great massages from a good looking masseuse with bolt ons, but she had some crazy GPS going on.

Westland Spots.

Wayne Rd. Near Joy had some good looking ladies, but very unenthusiastic. The spot across from the mall had a younger good looking provider. Tip. 4 at both places for he, though they wanted more.

Clarkston Dixie Hwy.

This was a while back, but had a great massage and he with dirty talk. My guess is the same lady isn't there anymore.

It's a shame I never pulled the trigger on Abby in Westland or Natasha in Novi. Huge racks are kind of my thing. Thanks all, stay safe out there.Quality declining at hidden AMP. New girl emily (nothing much to look at and not convincing enough to make me want to partake.

HeeJung47
04-21-19, 10:25
Anyone try Sonia Massage? This is the place that is in the same lot / complex as Magic. I was there a few years ago and it was HJ only. I have heard that they are now FS, any confirmation or recommend providers?They are not FS. It is still owned by the same lady that owns Sophia Spa at 19 and Van Dyke. You will get a great massage here with a HE, but not FS.

RWhite
04-21-19, 10:58
To all the Senior members. Is Jeff and Faith still around? I had a couples massage with them, it had a swingers style ending with me and my female friend at the time.

Wondering if they are still around because non of our typical parlors offer couples massage. Matter fact I think they discourage women for coming in.

If you know of one let me know or if there happens to be a female monger in here message me and let me know.

Member #6007
04-21-19, 12:29
To all the Senior members. Is Jeff and Faith still around? I had a couples massage with them, it had a swingers style ending with me and my female friend at the time.

Wondering if they are still around because non of our typical parlors offer couples massage. Matter fact I think they discourage women for coming in.

If you know of one let me know or if there happens to be a female monger in here message me and let me know.It would be very cruel not to do a detailed review. How does she look these days? Hotel or their basement?

T Long
04-21-19, 15:14
If anyone has done FS with Tiffany, pm me. I'm interested. I'm kinda new to the AMP scene, but so far she is the hottest one I've seen. I asked her and she said no but maybe she always says that at first. Is she one you guys say you have to have a long relationship with before she will. If you did with her, let me know if it's worth the time and money. Driving to Lansing is too out of the way for me!So I haven't got a PM from anyone getting FS from Tiffany since late last year. I'm guessing she doesn't anymore so I don't think I'll waste my time going back. Sad.

Went to try the place on Wayne road this weekend and got nothing but a HJ and an attitude. Girl was cute though. Fairly decent massage. I try to be be a super nice guy, too. I clearly need to work on my game! LOL!

T Long
04-21-19, 19:01
So I haven't got a PM from anyone getting FS from Tiffany since late last year. I'm guessing she doesn't anymore so I don't think I'll waste my time going back. Sad.

Went to try the place on Wayne road this weekend and got nothing but a HJ and an attitude. Girl was cute though. Fairly decent massage. I try to be be a super nice guy, too. I clearly need to work on my game! LOL!Just got one guy who said he has done FS with her twice within the last two months. I guess you have to catch her when she's horny and she likes you. And it needs to be an hour.

XirCom
04-21-19, 20:00

If you know of one let me know or if there happens to be a female monger in here message me and let me know.I had a massage from Faith with the standard ending in her basement several mos ago. Tried for more but it might not be available. I had way more service before her vacation. Didn't see or hear Jeff.

MusicBoss10
04-22-19, 06:57
Does anyone know what happened to Maria from Pressure Point? Thanks.