PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

HornyGoat69
12-11-18, 18:00
I had a similar experience last week. Will repeat. I didn't get full service, but didn't ask for it. Did get BBBJ, which is what I wanted.Hi. Visiting from out of town. Which one is this. Thanks HG.

Kramer711
12-11-18, 20:29
I visited a couple months ago. Good table shower with decent massage and standard handy j finish. I pressed for f / s but she was not having any of it. A couple of years ago I did get f / s twice but then they closed down and re-opened. I believe just a standard tug shack only now.I got f / s there as well when they first opened. I think the provider's name was Droppi. Overall, an okay experience but the location is a bit out of the way for me.

Ackson13
12-11-18, 21:06
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/best-massage-new-girl-just-arrive-810-882-8185-12595242

JoeTruck
12-11-18, 21:27
I visited a couple months ago. Good table shower with decent massage and standard handy j finish. I pressed for f / s but she was not having any of it. A couple of years ago I did get f / s twice but then they closed down and re-opened. I believe just a standard tug shack only now.Ok thanxye.

Rolling Stoner
12-11-18, 21:44
Hi. Visiting from out of town. Which one is this. Thanks HG.Saigon spa.

HookerLover
12-12-18, 00:24
Hey everyone. I'm back on the forum after a few years away. Had a different name but was a senior member then. Has anyone seen Heather from what she called the "rub club" She worked out of her place in M. H. Hot sexy, great dream. Her old number doesn't work. Let me know. Glad to be back here. Will be sjaring info. Be safe.She's visiting her uncle for a while.

Member #6007
12-12-18, 06:29
She's visiting her uncle for a while.She's been working at an upscale suburban restaurant for a few months. She's no longer in the business.

Member #6007
12-12-18, 09:28
Hey everyone. I'm back on the forum after a few years away. Had a different name but was a senior member then. Has anyone seen Heather from what she called the "rub club" She worked out of her place in M. H. Hot sexy, great dream. Her old number doesn't work. Let me know. Glad to be back here. Will be sjaring info. Be safe.The picture inside her car is this Summer. The other was used in the original Rub Club Ads. I also tried three old phone numbers and three old emails to no avail. I finally reached her in Facebook and learned she's not active.

Uofm91
12-12-18, 09:48
Anyone try her.Anyone check this one out?

HeeJung47
12-12-18, 12:14
I've read about this spa for a while on here but it was out of my area. Yesterday I found my self in Ferndale and had some time to kill. I drove over and saw an older asian woman out side smoking. I nodded and said hello and went inside. Followed the signs to the massage area and was met by a younger girl who asked how long I wanted. She led me to a small dark room. She was around 5' 5" and well built with a healthy C or D cup, tight pants and top that showed some nice clevage. She started the massage with hot oil, and used some hot stones to do my backside. When she moved to the head of the table I gave her ass a little attention to let her know I was interested in more than a massage.

There was no teasing so I thought oh well it's a good massage anyway. On the flip she didn't shy away from mr. Happy so I reached up an gave her tits a nice squeeze. She was braless! She reached up and pulled her top off. I moved to suck them and she pushed them deeper into my face. She was really getting into it. I went to see if I could get her pants down, she backed up a little and took them off. She had a slightly thick build but firm and attractive. A nude massage, my lucky day. I licked the area just above her Bush and asked her to get on the table. She did and I started some daty which she really enjoyed, lifting her ass higher to give me a better angle. When I felt her pussy throb in orgasm I moved up to try an enter her. She said something and got off the table to get a condom. I couldn't believe it. Trying to put it on myself I lost my erection. She then gave me a little CBJ and removed the cover and continued with HJ. Momma san started yacking through the door, I guess my time was up. One hour 70 plus 80 tip. Her name was Jen and I will repeat. For the name of the spa, if you haven't guessed, seniors message me, I don't want to get them busted.What spa are you talking about here. Theres 2 asian spas in ferndale.

HeeJung47
12-12-18, 12:24
I just talked to Bonita. She has returned from a well deserved vacation. She is back and open for business. Enjoy!

http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/homeGreat body slide, but don't ever ask for a 69, she will oblige, but it is the worst smelling snatch I have ever smelled. A combination of curry, rotted trash, and shit. Its not pleasant at all.

YouShouldReply
12-12-18, 13:00
Does anyone have any info about Bella from Kelly Spa Services. Offering 70 hh, 100 hr and then said we can go over some spicy specials if I come in. Thanks!

RamButt
12-12-18, 13:11
What spa are you talking about here. Theres 2 asian spas in ferndale.They said Saigon.

Megatron81
12-12-18, 13:16
Does anyone have any info about Bella from Kelly Spa Services. Offering 70 hh, 100 hr and then said we can go over some spicy specials if I come in. Thanks!Do you have a link? It sounds like one of those lame bikini places.

Megatron81
12-12-18, 14:01
She's been working at an upscale suburban restaurant for a few months. She's no longer in the business.Crazy heather? She was pretty fun.

Rogmaes
12-12-18, 17:00
Everything off.Don't bother contacting her unless you're an established client. I called her months ago and we agreed on date and time. She withheld location until the scheduled date other than saying she was in Southfield on Franklin. She texted how much she was looking forward to seeing me. Come the day of the scheduled session, she goes silent. No response to text, no answer to calls. I will never call her again and warn others not to waste your time with her. There's plenty out there as you can see from the Forum posts. Don't need to be dissed by some pretentious hoe.

ChrisDetroitMi
12-12-18, 21:34
Great body slide, but don't ever ask for a 69, she will oblige, but it is the worst smelling snatch I have ever smelled. A combination of curry, rotted trash, and shit. Its not pleasant at all.Wow that ruins it. Thanks for the info.

Sureshot63
12-12-18, 22:06
Great body slide, but don't ever ask for a 69, she will oblige, but it is the worst smelling snatch I have ever smelled. A combination of curry, rotted trash, and shit. Its not pleasant at all.Well, you know what they say. Once you get past the smell, you've got it licked.

LameelCono
12-13-18, 01:10
Wow that ruins it. Thanks for the info.That's not the only thing that stinks about her. From what I've read here and PM's, her personality also has a stench.

Rolling Stoner
12-13-18, 01:15
Great body slide, but don't ever ask for a 69, she will oblige, but it is the worst smelling snatch I have ever smelled. A combination of curry, rotted trash, and shit. Its not pleasant at all.There is a reason heejung's username says "Troll" underneath it.

The Emmy Goes2
12-13-18, 03:10
Does anyone have any info about Bella from Kelly Spa Services. Offering 70 hh, 100 hr and then said we can go over some spicy specials if I come in. Thanks!I have been there once, and that was enough. They talk a big game, even the three different girls that work there who have hit me up on SA. When I got there, I opted for the topless massage. Weak back and leg massage for 45 minutes, then she said oops, I forgot to flip you over. On the flip realized she was wearing nipple tape. Rubbed my legs for 3 more and said we were done. I asked about extras and told her a girl from SA had told me I would have fun. She said they don't do that. Then she said they record the audio to make sure the girls are not being bad. I mimed the blowjob sign, and she shook her head. She said I could take care of myself and she would leave me for some alone time. Basically a DIY shack. If you're going to give it a shot, make sure you have ironed out details before you get there. Maybe you'll get lucky, but probably not.

JumpingBean
12-13-18, 06:35
I have been there once, and that was enough. They talk a big game, even the three different girls that work there who have hit me up on SA. When I got there, I opted for the topless massage. Weak back and leg massage for 45 minutes, then she said oops, I forgot to flip you over. On the flip realized she was wearing nipple tape. Rubbed my legs for 3 more and said we were done. I asked about extras and told her a girl from SA had told me I would have fun. She said they don't do that. Then she said they record the audio to make sure the girls are not being bad. I mimed the blowjob sign, and she shook her head. She said I could take care of myself and she would leave me for some alone time. Basically a DIY shack. If you're going to give it a shot, make sure you have ironed out details before you get there. Maybe you'll get lucky, but probably not.I was there also a few days ago (in my area) One and done! As the previous post stated they all talk a good game until they get the money- I went for a HH nuru at 140, substandard body rub hands only, there was mutual touching if you want to call it that- dressed in a G-string and tape over the nipples, she claims once the girls get to know you more fun can be had. For those prices there are better options out there guys.

Play safe and happy holidays.

Maxam1
12-13-18, 08:04
Great body slide, but don't ever ask for a 69, she will oblige, but it is the worst smelling snatch I have ever smelled. A combination of curry, rotted trash, and shit. Its not pleasant at all.Well, that ruined my dream!

GregsMeg
12-13-18, 08:12
There is a reason heejung's username says "Troll" underneath it.I agree. I have visited Bonita maybe 15 times over the past 5 years. Never had a bad experience. Also, she is the absolute nicest provider in the business. Sure, she can be hard to reach sometimes, but that is because she doesn't answer calls when she has a client.

ContinentalMan
12-13-18, 14:05
I had a similar experience last week. Will repeat. I didn't get full service, but didn't ask for it. Did get BBBJ, which is what I wanted.I took the plunge to see Jen after reading the review. I went specifically to play, no massage. Had a great time and got exactly what I was looking for. Left very happy.

LuckyGuy1500
12-13-18, 17:36
Well, that ruined my dream!Don't listen to that guy, hes a troll. I remember I posted a bad experience on here and I got pms from him. He accused me of making stuff up and started calling me names. He also claims to work for those parlors as a scout. Don't belive anything that idiot says.

Bzerkley
12-13-18, 17:37
Any good AMPs that offer Back Walking? Hard to find a good one. Extras would be nice but not necessary. Thanks.

Wally2822
12-13-18, 17:55
I took the plunge to see Jen after reading the review. I went specifically to play, no massage. Had a great time and got exactly what I was looking for. Left very happy.I'm heading over there this weekend. What was the damage sir?

JumpingBean
12-13-18, 18:05
Any good AMPs that offer Back Walking? Hard to find a good one. Extras would be nice but not necessary. Thanks.The only one I know of is Bella Touch on E10 mile, they do a great back walking and a nice massage session for 80 I believe it's been awhile.

Sureshot63
12-13-18, 20:58
Any good AMPs that offer Back Walking? Hard to find a good one. Extras would be nice but not necessary. Thanks.I had my back walked on last week at Bella Touch. You can get a really good massage here, love the hot stones.

Rolling Stoner
12-13-18, 21:07
Any good AMPs that offer Back Walking? Hard to find a good one. Extras would be nice but not necessary. Thanks.Bella in eastpointe.

JoeTruck
12-13-18, 21:48
New girl I would say mid to upper 60's think her name was (me-you) skinny lady not for my though massage was ok to light for my liking. Anna still there sue is gone. If you like them skinny with b-cups at best then this lady is for you. Also has a weird stoner laugh.

Tom R
12-13-18, 21:52
Any good AMPs that offer Back Walking? Hard to find a good one. Extras would be nice but not necessary. Thanks.ACU at Seven Mile and Telegraph. I have been there few times. They do back walking. I won't question their massage technique.

Tom R
12-13-18, 22:01
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/best-massage-new-girl-just-arrive-810-882-8185-12595242I don't think that's Anna's. I don't recall she ever used any 810 phone number.

HeeJung47
12-13-18, 23:58
New girl I would say mid to upper 60's think her name was (me-you) skinny lady not for my though massage was ok to light for my liking. Anna still there sue is gone. If you like them skinny with b-cups at best then this lady is for you. Also has a weird stoner laugh.She's not new. Its Connie that you are talking about.

EasyGoing4307
12-13-18, 23:58
Great Legitimate Asian Massage if you need one. Ask for Angela. She is very good.

HeeJung47
12-14-18, 00:00
Any good AMPs that offer Back Walking? Hard to find a good one. Extras would be nice but not necessary. Thanks.Famous on Mound, Van Dyke Spa, Sophias Spa, Shiatsu Well Being on Dequindre, Bella Touch, Sonia Spa, Sunny Spa, and Acu will all give you a great back walk. Very well trained.

EasyGoing4307
12-14-18, 00:09
Good Legitimate Asian Massages. If you want a good Massage ask for Angela.

Firemanoh
12-14-18, 09:48
Sorry, wrong forum

JoeTruck
12-14-18, 10:45
She's not new. Its Connie that you are talking about.Been going there for afew years never seen her there always saw sue who use to work at the now closed sunny skies she was a chunky little lady but gave a great massage (for me it was good) anyone run into her??

DragonSnake
12-14-18, 10:59
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1370177 Saw this new place and went to try them out. Good massage by tall skinny asian and before the flip she started teasing and asked if that was ok. Yep it was ok, on the flip she went right to jr and gave a good ending saying you take care of me, ok? Over all good massage good ending, 70 house and gave 40 tip since that seems to be the standard anymore. Had to pay house fee up front.

HeeJung47
12-14-18, 11:34
Been going there for afew years never seen her there always saw sue who use to work at the now closed sunny skies she was a chunky little lady but gave a great massage (for me it was good) anyone run into her??The reason they named it JC was the 2 original ladies were Jay and Connie. Jay got very sick years ago and sold her half to Anna. Connie has been there for at least 12 years. Very skinny and in her 60;s, as you described. You are correct, Sue was at Sunny Skies and bought Lakeside Spa, then sold it just before the busts in Clinton Township went down. And yes, Sue gives a good massage, very strong.

MikeQanaby
12-14-18, 12:23
Any good AMPs that offer Back Walking? Hard to find a good one. Extras would be nice but not necessary. Thanks.Not sure what side of the area you're on (or if that matters) but the AMP that's on Middlebelt north of AA Trails gives a good backwalking session. Standard extras. 70/ hour + 40/ tip will do you well.

Firemanoh
12-14-18, 12:40
First, thanks to the posts for the info! Went and saw her this morning, without an appointment. Had to wait about 30 minutes, but that's OK. First, her top is spectacular. It was very nice, very perky, no SAG at all. Did not go with FS, as it is not a necessity of mind, and I only got the half hour. Got a great massage, and had some fun, for $100. Half hour was $40, and the rest was a tip.

TwistedBrother
12-14-18, 14:01
I realize you posted this months ago, but excellent work!

There are many hazards associated with visits to massage parlors; particularly M1. I will list several that come to mind and you will need to access your personal comfort level with each of these factors to determine the acts you would like to partake in:

The Munchies: After dropping (probably) 2 nuts in the course of an hour + appointment, you will leave hungry. After leaving M1, I am almost always unable to fight the urge to swing through the nearest McDonalds drivethru and pick up a Big Mac Extra Value meal, topped off with a hot fudge sundae. This practice is very harmful to one's current diet and fitness plan.

Activity with your SO: Picture this. You go to M1 and basically get your testicles sucked out of your body through your cock. You promptly return home to find your SO in a frisky mood. What do you do then? You certainly can't tell her that you just had your cock sucked, balls sucked, asshole rimmed, and the shit fucked out of you in multiple positions by a hot Asian grandma. Do you give her the old headache excuse? Tell her you have the swine flu that's going around? Do you stage a personal accident and fall down some stairs? Think about it.

ATM: For those that don't know, this mean ass-to-mouth. Many of these divine Asian therapists provide the service of tossing one's salad. I'm not a big fan of this particular sport, but being an open-minded guy, I have allowed them to, from time to time, dine on my ass. Some (the old Sugar) are very aggressive with this act.as if they were at the Sweden House buffet and it was free for Koreans day. After raping your asshole with her tongue, she may then try to soul kiss you. What do you do? Fight her off like a wild animal? Humbly accept the kiss? If you do, does that make you gay or bisexual? You may have a whole new set of problems / fetishes that needs to be discussed with a counselor.

Parking Lot Hazards: Unfortunately, AMPs are not typically located in posh suburban communities. M1 in particular, is in a sketchy area. You may have to deal with parking lot pan handlers, miscellaneous hoodrats, etc. Can you handle yourself? Or are you the type of guy that never went downtown until Dan Gilbert showed up? If you are the latter type, you will have to wait another 3 years for Hillary to have another shot. If she gets in, I'm sure she will protect you in the M1 parking lot.

Condoms: Sorry in advance for the rant, but seriously. If you enjoy your activities covered, BRING YOUR OWN RAINCOATS! Why would anyone use a hat that the girl brought in the room already out of the package? Have some professionalism. Stop at CVS first and spend $5 on your favorite brand. If you have leftovers and don't want to keep them cause your SO could find them, give them to the girl. She will thank you. If you choose to live on the wild side and rawdog, they will probably accommodate that too. Have a good time. If you prefer to be covered but you are still worried about the girl providing uncovered services to the rest of the world, then this hobby is probably not for you.

Table Shower Hazard: To me, the table shower is a highlight of the experience. To go and not get the table shower is like going to the bar and ordering a water. Yes, the washrag she uses on you was probably used on some truckers ass a half hour before you. Is it really something to worry about? Each person has to determine what the risk is for themselves. Consider this. Every time you eat at a restaurant you probably consume a small amount of fecal matter via some dirtbag cook that skips hand washing. At least the washrag has been in soap.

In conclusion, we as men, are surrounded by pitfalls and challenges every day. What we do in the face of these challenges determines what type of man we are. Do we just cower and turtle like a small child? Or do we boldly try new things and partake in life to the fullest? What would life be like today if the soldiers who crossed the English Channel in 1944 looked at the beaches of Normandy and said, "fuck this shit. It looks dangerous over there"? What if Prince had said, "that guitar looks difficult. It has 6 strings and shit. I'm just going to watch TV"? What if Nick Foles had said, "I don't want to run the trick play cause everyone will laugh at me like Brady if I drop the ball"?

Think about it.

RyuSan
12-14-18, 20:49
Is she at Saigon's? Or is this a new place?

First, thanks to the posts for the info! Went and saw her this morning, without an appointment. Had to wait about 30 minutes, but that's OK. First, her top is spectacular. It was very nice, very perky, no SAG at all. Did not go with FS, as it is not a necessity of mind, and I only got the half hour. Got a great massage, and had some fun, for $100. Half hour was $40, and the rest was a tip.

CountryBoi3575
12-15-18, 12:24
I realize you posted this months ago, but excellent work!Here's where I am on table showers to ensure there extras offered I just op for the bare hand wash to ensure my junk gets a good tug before I get back to the room. Now if they wash bare hand and skip the junk then you're probably going to leave with blue balls, I never let that sponge anywhere near me or the 2nd option would be to stop by the dollar store and grab you a wash cloth or sponge to leave there.

LorXL
12-15-18, 16:37
Any new experiences out there with attractive non AMP therapists who give decent legit massage with a little tease? PM ok. Used to have Natalie but she's been MIA for a while.

RaviFrequent
12-15-18, 17:14
Normally never goto or rarely been to massage / spa centers, and been regular with few independent providers only. Thinking of any Thai / Chinese massages which provide possible extras around NorthWestern Hwy or near by areas. Are they generally offered to first time customers around here?

Rolling Stoner
12-15-18, 19:18
Normally never goto or rarely been to massage / spa centers, and been regular with few independent providers only. Thinking of any Thai / Chinese massages which provide possible extras around NorthWestern Hwy or near by areas. Are they generally offered to first time customers around here?For the hundredth time. No extras at the thai places on nwstern hwy.

HeeJung47
12-15-18, 19:55
For the hundredth time. No extras at the thai places on nwstern hwy.I will take it one step farther. No extras at ANY Thai places in the Metro Detroit area. 100% legit.

Omnitastic
12-16-18, 12:52
I was just thinking about my ATF from a while back, Jade. Long red hair, great massage and finish.

Did she retire? I don't see her ads anywhere. PM me if you've got info. Wouldn't mind seeing her one more time.

SkinDogToo
12-17-18, 12:21
I was just thinking about my ATF from a while back, Jade. Long red hair, great massage and finish.

Did she retire? I don't see her ads anywhere. PM me if you've got info. Wouldn't mind seeing her one more time.I remember her. Had a few dreams of her great bod! Nice, cool chick also. Haven't seen ads in a while.

MusicBoss10
12-17-18, 12:26
I remember her. Had a few dreams of her great bod! Nice, cool chick also. Haven't seen ads in a while.I last saw her in Livonia about a year ago. Very nice massage!

FarmerPete
12-17-18, 12:40
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1370177 Saw this new place and went to try them out. Good massage by tall skinny asian and before the flip she started teasing and asked if that was ok. Yep it was ok, on the flip she went right to jr and gave a good ending saying you take care of me, ok? Over all good massage good ending, 70 house and gave 40 tip since that seems to be the standard anymore. Had to pay house fee up front.Anyone else visit here yet?

DatFigga55
12-17-18, 14:42
Are there any other AMP offering full service.

SandersNut
12-17-18, 18:15
Anyone else visit here yet?Yeah, went there today to see what's up. Asked for Jen but she not there no mo. I got a decent looking Mid 20's athletic build Japanese girl from NY. I was ok with girl's Looks but massage was just ok. She massaged me, completely covered with a towel for about 20 min til I asked about oil. She got rid of towel and finished with oil massage. She pulled away each time I tried to roam with my hands.

On the flop she asked if I would take care of her. We negotiated and she won. . 5 for the handshake, good form, firm smooth grip but with little enthusiasm. I think it was a case of YMMV (no enthusiasm from her).

When I was leaving I caught eyes of short late 30 something mamasan. She gave me a look that said I should come back again (get the feeling she's more enthusiastic about her job.).

Be safe hobbyist.

FCooper
12-17-18, 21:27
Yeah, went there today to see what's up. Asked for Jen but she not there no mo. I got a decent looking Mid 20's athletic build Japanese girl from NY. I was ok with girl's Looks but massage was just ok. She massaged me, completely covered with a towel for about 20 min til I asked about oil. She got rid of towel and finished with oil massage. She pulled away each time I tried to roam with my hands.

On the flop she asked if I would take care of her. We negotiated and she won. . 5 for the handshake, good form, firm smooth grip but with little enthusiasm. I think it was a case of YMMV (no enthusiasm from her).

When I was leaving I caught eyes of short late 30 something mamasan. She gave me a look that said I should come back again (get the feeling she's more enthusiastic about her job.).

Be safe hobbyist.You say you were looking for Jen, but you responded to the thread for a place in Clarkston. Jen has been reported to be at Saigon in Ferndale. Which place were you at?

FarmerPete
12-17-18, 21:35
Yeah, went there today to see what's up. Asked for Jen but she not there no mo. I got a decent looking Mid 20's athletic build Japanese girl from NY. I was ok with girl's Looks but massage was just ok. She massaged me, completely covered with a towel for about 20 min til I asked about oil. She got rid of towel and finished with oil massage. She pulled away each time I tried to roam with my hands.

Be safe hobbyist.Thanks, I will save my money!

NDakotaGuy
12-18-18, 01:38
I've seen Lynn over 50 spinner in Liviona area. Seen her three times she always gets fully naked nice body, got manscaped once, she talks incessant nonsense always get a he. Has anybody got anything more. I get the feeling there is but I don't want to push.

Fast69
12-18-18, 09:56
I remember her. Had a few dreams of her great bod! Nice, cool chick also. Haven't seen ads in a while.Is this the same jade that worked at a message joint on fort? She went on her own after it closed.

BigJohnnyWad
12-18-18, 10:09
I've seen Lynn over 50 spinner in Liviona area. Seen her three times she always gets fully naked nice body, got manscaped once, she talks incessant nonsense always get a he. Has anybody got anything more. I get the feeling there is but I don't want to push.Seen her about 4 times. Gives pretty good massage. Naked with HE. I get the feeling there could be more but I highly doubt it.

Castro1989
12-18-18, 12:34
Have anyone been here lately how's the talent and price damage you can pm me as well? I've been MIA marriage life now LOL.

MousePad313
12-18-18, 16:32
Seen her about 4 times. Gives pretty good massage. Naked with HE. I get the feeling there could be more but I highly doubt it.What was the damage?

SandersNut
12-19-18, 12:48
You say you were looking for Jen, but you responded to the thread for a place in Clarkston. Jen has been reported to be at Saigon in Ferndale. Which place were you at?I went to the other spa in Ferndale looking for Jen, place on 9 mile, not Saigon.

Dragon630
12-19-18, 17:14
So as I have been relatively disappointed in girls not getting back to me and ghosting me at the last minute or getting pissed because the text me back 7 hours later while I'm sleeping, I decided it was time to back to the AMPs. I decided to stroll down to Ferndale and try out Saigon, since I have never been there. I walked in and got Tiffany. I don't know why, but I opted for the hour and I got a hell of a therapeutic massage. She used plenary of hot oil, stones, back walking and working out all the knots in my shoulders, back and legs. That was a great half an hour. Someone showed up and she left the room for about 5 minutes, which was annoying and when she came back, she offered a body slide, which I have never had, so I figured I would give it a try. When she shimmied out of her clothes, her body was rocking. Nice bolt ons and a slim waist. The slide and HJ were pretty good, but I think I was expecting more for what I paid and I was on and out the door in 45 minutes, which made me feel a little jipped. Either way, it was what I needed after being stood up by providers this week.

Total out the door was $160, so while I will repeat, next time I will opt for the half an hour or maybe I will get lucky and get a different provider, but at least I can check body slide off my bucket list. Wondering if maybe the down river Nuru is more what I'm lookin for, other than the drive down river or maybe I will try Relax on Vlarkston seeing as how I've been to the other place up on the hill by the brewery. Anyhow to each their own, but that was my experience.

Play Safe and have fun.

FCooper
12-19-18, 19:44
I went to the other spa in Ferndale looking for Jen, place on 9 mile, not Saigon.Thanks. Most posts have been unclear (just saying Ferndale) but one said it was Saigon.

Perusing
12-19-18, 21:27
Have anyone been here lately how's the talent and price damage you can pm me as well? I've been MIA marriage life now LOL.Stopped by there a few weeks ago and was not impressed. Decent looking 45 plus Japanese (I believe) with basically a business only attitude. Paid for an hour and after a 15-20 min so so massage came the flip negotiation. Settled for a HJ finish for 40 tip. Felt rushed and no doubt she was looking for a larger tip as well. Not sure what the possibilities were as I wasn't going past 40 but I'm pretty sure more was available. Just not in the mood to find out. It will be a while before I try them again.

Red Star
12-19-18, 22:55
Stopped by there a few weeks ago and was not impressed. Decent looking 45 plus Japanese (I believe) with basically a business only attitude. Paid for an hour and after a 15-20 min so so massage came the flip negotiation. Settled for a HJ finish for 40 tip. Felt rushed and no doubt she was looking for a larger tip as well. Not sure what the possibilities were as I wasn't going past 40 but I'm pretty sure more was available. Just not in the mood to find out. It will be a while before I try them again.Sonia or Sophia (I get them confused) a couple doors down gives a great massage. They offer HE at the end without asking for a tip, but I'm sure they expect something. Still Massage itself was best I've had at that kind d of AMP. Girls are older, though. Comparable to Accu in my opinion. $10 more than competing stores but has free table shower, without used luffa.

Red Star
12-19-18, 22:59
I've seen Lynn over 50 spinner in Liviona area. Seen her three times she always gets fully naked nice body, got manscaped once, she talks incessant nonsense always get a he. Has anybody got anything more. I get the feeling there is but I don't want to push.How does one find this Lynn. I'm interested in the manscaping LOL.

Megatron81
12-20-18, 10:31
I've messages several girls from adult look about massages and there are several that say they are located in Dearborn heights. It's seems odd that 3 or 4 are all there, it seems shady to me. Has anyone seen any providers in Dearborn heights?

AdamDavid5050
12-20-18, 10:47
Has any one tried out Karmela from Eros recently? Any info would be great.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/6210150.htm

AdamDavid5050
12-20-18, 10:52
Recently dreamed of the place out in Novi on Grandriver rd next to lovers lane. Mid age asian lady (LuoLuo), who gave a 6/10 massage. On the flip she pointed to my soldier and did the hand motion. Ended with a HJ and release on her chest as she pulled her top up.

Stay safe!

LopezJavi34
12-20-18, 13:09
I've messages several girls from adult look about massages and there are several that say they are located in Dearborn heights. It's seems odd that 3 or 4 are all there, it seems shady to me. Has anyone seen any providers in Dearborn heights?No, but if you have some of their links or info, send them to me. I'm close by and love a good massage from a non AMP. I will give them a try.

Megatron81
12-20-18, 13:33
No, but if you have some of their links or info, send them to me. I'm close by and love a good massage from a non AMP. I will give them a try.This is the girl I was talking to today. Over the last few weeks there were a couple more but I don't remember which ones.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2993016

Member #6492
12-20-18, 14:56
Haven't been to M1 in a while, has anything changed since October?

Wally2822
12-20-18, 17:06
I've messages several girls from adult look about massages and there are several that say they are located in Dearborn heights. It's seems odd that 3 or 4 are all there, it seems shady to me. Has anyone seen any providers in Dearborn heights?Abby is on the border line of Dearborn Heights and Garden City. Which others came up in the Heights? Feel free to post or PM. Thanks.

Google135
12-21-18, 12:10
Does anyone have the contact number for Kay in Southfield? She is an AA provider that gives a great massage. She works from her apartment.

Jd2011
12-21-18, 15:33
Thanks TB. Got to inject some comedy in this hobby every once and awhile.

I realize you posted this months ago, but excellent work!

Jd2011
12-21-18, 15:36
That's a great idea man. Got to stop and get raincoats anyway. Why not one more stop?

Here's where I am on table showers to ensure there extras offered I just op for the bare hand wash to ensure my junk gets a good tug before I get back to the room. Now if they wash bare hand and skip the junk then you're probably going to leave with blue balls, I never let that sponge anywhere near me or the 2nd option would be to stop by the dollar store and grab you a wash cloth or sponge to leave there.

RDetroit
12-21-18, 17:21
Anyone seen Cindy lately.

RD.

Member #5983
12-22-18, 00:18
Anyone seen Cindy lately.

RD.Seriously man have you even read through these posts? She has be reviewed recently and plenty. Do some Legwork!

DatFigga55
12-22-18, 05:08
The girls at M1 really take care of you. It was pretty busy this past week. Please have some respect for your fellow mongers.

LameelCono
12-22-18, 06:48
So as I have been relatively disappointed in girls not getting back to me and ghosting me at the last minute or getting pissed because the text me back 7 hours later while I'm sleeping, I decided it was time to back to the AMPs. I decided to stroll down to Ferndale and try out Saigon, since I have never been there. I walked in and got Tiffany. I don't know why, but I opted for the hour and I got a hell of a therapeutic massage. She used plenary of hot oil, stones, back walking and working out all the knots in my shoulders, back and legs. That was a great half an hour. Someone showed up and she left the room for about 5 minutes, which was annoying and when she came back, she offered a body slide, which I have never had, so I figured I would give it a try. When she shimmied out of her clothes, her body was rocking. Nice bolt ons and a slim waist. The slide and HJ were pretty good, but I think I was expecting more for what I paid and I was on and out the door in 45 minutes, which made me feel a little jipped. Either way, it was what I needed after being stood up by providers this week.

Total out the door was $160, so while I will repeat, next time I will opt for the half an hour or maybe I will get lucky and get a different provider, but at least I can check body slide off my bucket list. Wondering if maybe the down river Nuru is more what I'm lookin for, other than the drive down river or maybe I will try Relax on Vlarkston seeing as how I've been to the other place up on the hill by the brewery. Anyhow to each their own, but that was my experience.

Play Safe and have fun.Your story sounds far too familiar. I have experienced the same as many did, only, she would take calls and go to her room's door to see if her special "client" had arrrived. Then, she HJ jackhammered me and sent me on my way. On the way out I met Ebony and asked for her number. A few weeks later I booked with her. What a delightful difference. Since then Ebony has gone on her own. She is far more sexually uninhibited at her new private location. You will be greeted at the door with a smile and a hug, given a very sensuous hour with no holds barred and offered a shower to clean off the oil. She is not intimidating, is fun to be with and I assure you, will not disappoint. Great discrete, clean site. Everything you need to know is at https://ebonyishot.wixsite.com/ebony.

RDetroit
12-22-18, 10:43
Seriously man have you even read through these posts? She has be reviewed recently and plenty. Do some Legwork!Been over 4 months since anyone talk about her. She has not been at saigon that is why I asked.

RD.

Rafter1
12-22-18, 12:01
Hey all, been a while since I've been there, but recently txt the Asian massage apartment Anna's and got reply. My question is, since I've been gone a while, is she still working young girls or has it morphed into older ladys? It appears to be at the same apartment complex but wanted to also make sure she was still around and not some le with her phone. Thank you to all, and Merry Christmas.

Guwman
12-22-18, 16:07
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1370177 Saw this new place and went to try them out. Good massage by tall skinny asian and before the flip she started teasing and asked if that was ok. Yep it was ok, on the flip she went right to jr and gave a good ending saying you take care of me, ok? Over all good massage good ending, 70 house and gave 40 tip since that seems to be the standard anymore. Had to pay house fee up front.I was passing by and gave it a try. Kind of hard to see because it is off the road. Nice massage from a late-20's girl. Good ending. Place was clean. Girls were nice and friendly. Will repeat.

GregsMeg
12-22-18, 16:11
I enjoyed an hour with Micki this morning. Probably 35 or so. Good personality. Nice massage with plenty of back-walking. Good finish. She was happy with $40 tip.

TreeInBreeze
12-22-18, 16:57
This was my first time checked out One Care Massage in Lathrup Village. I was lucky to have Yoyo for my masseuse. She was young and cute, one of the most beautiful Asian girls I have seen.

The session got started with her taking care of my back with an adequate therapeutic massage. Flip was very nice, Yoyo has very cheerful and playful personality. Standing shower available. I was hoping to see her soon, but unfortunately, I was told she was going to Florida in about a week. Will be back to check the other provider out.

Rianrav
12-23-18, 10:02
She is on fort & eureka.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939335.

Is single, 40 ish MILF. Only top comes off, she said nothing else on menu.

BTW, she smokes w* If you smoke, you can have fun.

She also goes by hippie chick.

Happy Holidays. Stay safe.

AraFat
12-23-18, 10:03
Does anyone know if thus girl is legit? Pics seem TGTBT but you never know?

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/313-332-4262/1/235161

RaviFrequent
12-23-18, 11:51
Any recommendations for massage or spa which offers full body table shower around Detroit area. Appreciate.

Mstersds
12-23-18, 13:17
M1 for sure.

Any recommendations for massage or spa which offers full body table shower around Detroit area. Appreciate.

NDakotaGuy
12-23-18, 16:49
Does anyone have contact info for this 50 plus asian provider, my numbers are not working.

GoodTimer88
12-23-18, 17:02
She is on fort & eureka.

Happy Holidays. Stay safe.I think I have seen her before but I am not sure it is her. Is she on Hazel street?

VideoKing
12-23-18, 17:02
Does anyone have contact info for this 50 plus asian provider, my numbers are not working.https://detroit.rubratings.com/115510

RamButt
12-23-18, 22:19
Does anyone have contact info for this 50 plus asian provider, my numbers are not working.https://www.adultlook.com/p/2793542

SocialAveng313
12-24-18, 01:46
Does anyone remember a lady named Jenna who used to advertise her location as 696 and 75? I think she was in Royal Oak. Any type of communique is fine. Thanks in advance.

Anthroman
12-24-18, 11:47
Went to M1 on a Tuesday at about 2:30. Gave Mama $120 and explained that I'd like a girl who would allow BBBJTCIM. I've been to M1 many times, but because getting CIM is never a sure thing, I thought I'd run it by Mama. She just said that I'd have to talk to Momo. I hadn't had her yet, and she was of average looks, but had perfect fake tits. Asked for TS first as I squeezed her ass and cupped her breast. I also asked for a hand wash (no nasty wash cloth). I was glad I did. She paid plenty of attention to my cock, and lots of her finger playing with my ass. She took direction well. When I stood up to be dried, I pulled up her dress and she stood still while I looked at her and touched her pussy through her panties. I also asked her to suck my cock while I stood there. She blew me for a couple minutes, then dried me off and took me back to the room. I told her that I wanted to cum first, get a short back rub and then cum again. For the first round, I had her suck my cock while I sat on the massage bench. Then I put on a condom (which I had brought) fucked her missionary for a bit and the bent her over the table and fucked her while I was standing. Then she got on all fours up on the bench and I got behind her on my knees and fucked her hard until I came. She took the pounding well. She cleaned me up and then gave me a rub on my legs and belly (I was on my back). While she did this, I played with my chick until I was hard again. I told her that I wanted to finish with a BJ. She started to suck me while I laid there, and then she lifted a leg up above the table so I could see and play with her pussy. I didn't DATY, but it was definitely available. I then got her to kneel on the floor and suck me while I stood. Then, the big score. Never got an AMP girl to do this, but I pulled out and jerked if while I held her head. I asked her to open up her mouth and she let me shoot my load into her. She waited for me to finish, but then she spit. Still, it was a good finish. She cleaned me up again, helped me dress and walked me out. 45 minutes total. Momo is average in looks (but her tits were near perfect). Performance wise, she was definitely above average. I'll likely ask for her in the future.

VcyClonn
12-24-18, 14:11
Does anyone have the contact number for Kay in Southfield? She is an AA provider that gives a great massage. She works from her apartment.There is not much reviews about her. I got an AA itch to handle. Does anyone know any good AA provider who possible allows reverse massaging as well. Cheers.

Rianrav
12-24-18, 14:52
Pine & 23rd street.

I think I have seen her before but I am not sure it is her. Is she on Hazel street?

JohnDoee1
12-24-18, 20:50
She is on fort & eureka.

Happy Holidays. Stay safe.Hello do you mind Dming me her price for massages? I appreciate it, Thank you! Happy holidays!

LameelCono
12-25-18, 08:29
There is not much reviews about her. I got an AA itch to handle. Does anyone know any good AA provider who possible allows reverse massaging as well. Cheers.Ebony loves the GFE. Contact information. https://ebonyishot.wixsite.com/ebony.

VcyClonn
12-25-18, 14:36
Ebony loves the GFE. Contact information. https://ebonyishot.wixsite.com/ebony.I should have put. Other than ebony, tokyo and bonita. They are very popular and busy ones. May be I am looking for hidden gems.

Happy holidays.

NDakotaGuy
12-25-18, 19:19
Saw downriver nuru, it was at a small house downriver, cost was 100, she was short, old and goodservice. Happy ending was a,hand job and it was way way to oily. Did not tip, will not repeat but she would do in a pinch.

DangleMan
12-25-18, 21:03
Does anyone have the contact number for Kay in Southfield? She is an AA provider that gives a great massage. She works from her apartment.I got her digits. Pm me for trade.

Wally2822
12-26-18, 09:34
She is on fort & eureka.

Happy Holidays. Stay safe.I know you said no extras but if you also said if you smoke with her youll have fun. Have fun as in. Extras?

Google135
12-26-18, 11:57
Send you a PM.

I got her digits. Pm me for trade.

Rianrav
12-26-18, 12:01
Hello do you mind Dming me her price for massages? I appreciate it, Thank you! Happy holidays!6 for 30 mins.

9 for 1 hr.

45+.

No tip & she was happy.

Smokes weed.

Talker. Dirty.

On a massage table. No FS.

NDakotaGuy
12-26-18, 22:29
Is Anna still in business, any links or contact info can pm thanks.

ContinentalMan
12-27-18, 00:36
Anyone gone to see Jen at Saigon the past few days? Haven't seen any new reports about her after the first bunch a w eek or two ago.

MousePad313
12-27-18, 06:34
6 for 30 mins.

9 for 1 hr.

45+.

No tip & she was happy.

Smokes weed.

Talker. Dirty.

On a massage table. No FS.While YMMV, I'd give this a pass. Safe and mostly clean house. Mediocre back rub and super average finish. I've fallen for this twice mostly because I was in the area. Last time top came off but dirty ugly sweat pants stayed on.

Not a terrible experience, but there is much better out there.

Sunny, Southgate nuru, is literally right up the street.

GoodTimer88
12-27-18, 10:10
This girl advertises quite a bit for not being reviewed at all. Is it safe to assume she is TGTBT? I have seen all the regulars mentioned on this site and the reviews have been spot in. Nothing much to add. Looking for something new.

GoodTimer88
12-27-18, 10:14
Link for previous post.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/1436081

Mister Paul
12-27-18, 10:35
While YMMV, I'd give this a pass. Safe and mostly clean house. Mediocre back rub and super average finish. I've fallen for this twice mostly because I was in the area. Last time top came off but dirty ugly sweat pants stayed on.

Not a terrible experience, but there is much better out there.

Sunny, Southgate nuru, is literally right up the street.Southgate Nuru is a much better choice. I needed my bells jingled on Christmas day so I paid her a visit. She answered the door wearing a long t-shirt and nothing else. Her nipples poked out beautifully. Great massage and body slide with HJ finish. Showered and left. $100 plus $40 tip. Always a good time.

JAsian
12-27-18, 12:11
I saw the new girl here and I was happy I went. She is a very petite Asian woman who is very small everywhere, just the way I like it. She was very accomidating and friendly with a good attitude. Cute too. Started off with a lot of fondling during playtime and I finished off with one of the best CBJ's I've had. I normally can't finish that way but I had no problem with her. I believe menu is open but most I ever want is HJ or CBJ. Total damage was $.7

https://detroit.rubratings.com/130172

PhilCorliss1
12-27-18, 12:19
6 for 30 mins.

9 for 1 hr.

45+.

No tip & she was happy.

Smokes weed.

Talker. Dirty.

On a massage table. No FS.Hippie Chick Used to be o Hazel St. About 8 or 9 years ago.

JoeTruck
12-27-18, 12:55
Had some extra cash from shopping and decided to treat myself and checked out sunny. Not sure of her name but had bigger than average boobage. Took the shower and it was OK nothing special went to the room asked for light oil felt very sticky rub was OK. On the flip I wasn't feeling it used more oil and went to town. Kinda reminded me of my first handy. Horrible but she made it work. Got a warm towel to wipe off the oil but could still feel the ick. Now the part that kinda grossed me put after me time was done the towel that collected my drippings was neatly tucked back on the table. I know this happens some times but please wait for the customer to leave.

PhilCorliss1
12-27-18, 13:01
Does anyone have the contact number for Kay in Southfield? She is an AA provider that gives a great massage. She works from her apartment.Does she also go by Kayla? And live in that round high rise just off of Lodge service drive?

Nknk789
12-27-18, 13:32
Link for previous post.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/female-escorts/1436081Saw them one. They have couple different girl work there. Nude massage and you can roam everywhere you want. Not the girl in the picture. But I paid only $ at that time. So cannot complain.

GoodTimer88
12-27-18, 13:39
Saw them one. They have couple different girl work there. Nude massage and you can roam everywhere you want. Not the girl in the picture. But I paid only $ at that time. So cannot complain.So you are saying that Gabby works with Tokyo in Southfield? I have been there, but only saw Tokyo.

GoHomeSmiling
12-27-18, 13:40
https://detroit.rubratings.com/56496

Has anyone seen her? Ad title and ad give different names. Searched both and didn't get a match. Will be back in town and looking to do something new. Thank you.

Nknk789
12-27-18, 20:07
So you are saying that Gabby works with Tokyo in Southfield? I have been there, but only saw Tokyo.Sorry. I think I make a mistake. I just compare Gabby phone # to Tokyo phone # on my computer note. They kind of a little similar. But I don't think they are the same provider. I only saw Tokyo. Not Gabby.

Sorry about that.

Google135
12-28-18, 12:23
Does she also go by Kayla? And live in that round high rise just off of Lodge service drive?Yes. That's her.

Bzerkley
12-28-18, 16:04
Anyone gone to see Jen at Saigon the past few days? Haven't seen any new reports about her after the first bunch a w eek or two ago.Both Tiffany and Jen are there today. Tiffany is tiny slender with some nice B's. Great massage. Jen is stockier Pretty Korean built strong with B's that look smaller because of her build.

I'd go back for either one.

ContinentalMan
12-28-18, 16:12
Both Tiffany and Jen are there today. Tiffany is tiny slender with some nice B's. Great massage. Jen is stockier Pretty Korean built strong with B's that look smaller because of her build.

I'd go back for either one.I just got done seeing Jen. While Tiffany is hotter, IMHO, you get better bang for the buck with Jen. She if definitely my goto girl there.

ILoveRedheads
12-28-18, 22:22
I went and seen her. Mechanical, bad smell coming from the kitty region. I lost wood and had to take matters into my own hand and diy. Waste of money. Wouldn't see again.

Red Star
12-28-18, 23:27
What is the cheapest place, total price for a massage with H. E.

I'm aware of M1, but I'm actually looking for a massage, and I've been screwed out of one a few too many times there.

I also posted about a place in westland, called Bloom jin I believe, but that was DIY.

I don't need FS, but I was wondering if there was any massages with extras to be had for under $100. Yes I understand I'm being a cheap ass, but to be honest, these places are overcharging for the massage alone, so I think it's even.

LameelCono
12-29-18, 00:55
What is the cheapest place, total price for a massage with H. E.

I'm aware of M1, but I'm actually looking for a massage, and I've been screwed out of one a few too many times there.

I also posted about a place in westland, called Bloom jin I believe, but that was DIY.

I don't need FS, but I was wondering if there was any massages with extras to be had for under $100. Yes I understand I'm being a cheap ass, but to be honest, these places are overcharging for the massage alone, so I think it's even.ACU 7 mi & Telegraph. Great massage (Candy if she's still there) $60 HH $80 HR HE tip $40. $120 will get you a shower, great 1 Hr massage and you will leave happy.

Famous Shiatsu Spa on Mound has $60 HH with a good massage (Yoko if she's still there) lots of teasing with HJ finish. Standard $40 tip. All of Anna's location have $60 HH and $40 for HJ . YMMV as she has a variety of SP's rotating. Tip will vary with service provided. FS is usually on the menu for $.

LameelCono
12-29-18, 01:47
ACU 7 mi & Telegraph. Great massage (Candy if she's still there) $60 HH $80 HR HE tip $40. $120 will get you a shower, great 1 Hr massage and you will leave happy.

Famous Shiatsu Spa on Mound has $60 HH with a good massage (Yoko if she's still there) lots of teasing with HJ finish. Standard $40 tip. All of Anna's location have $60 HH and $40 for HJ . YMMV as she has a variety of SP's rotating. Tip will vary with service provided. FS is usually on the menu for $.It's been quite a long while since I've visited one of Anna's locations. The rate at one time was. 4 hh and. 6 for hr. HJ tip is. 4 and there are may options that drive the price up to $. 4 That might still be the case. The contact number I had for her no longer worked and I was able to reach her from information I got from a PM. I talked to her a few weeks ago as we always kept in touch eventhough I didn't schedule with any of her SP's. Not all her former locations are still operating. Sharing what I know.

Averily
12-29-18, 06:31
If she is the real thing there would be some mention somewhere of her. I would be cautious. That profile pic is too perfect to be real. I contacted her once but didn't go forward because I used my big head.

Sorry. I think I make a mistake. I just compare Gabby phone # to Tokyo phone # on my computer note. They kind of a little similar. But I don't think they are the same provider. I only saw Tokyo. Not Gabby.

Sorry about that.

TomSmith26
12-29-18, 09:35
Both Tiffany and Jen are there today. Tiffany is tiny slender with some nice B's. Great massage. Jen is stockier Pretty Korean built strong with B's that look smaller because of her build.

I'd go back for either one.

Anyone gone to see Jen at Saigon the past few days? Haven't seen any new reports about her after the first bunch a w eek or two ago.Where is this place?

Dragon630
12-29-18, 12:09
Where is this place?It is on Woodward Ave, just south of 9 mile and on the east side. It is a couple of doors south of the Woodward Ave Brewery if you want to go there after for a beer. LOL.

Play Safe and Have Fun.

LameelCono
12-29-18, 14:22
It is on Woodward Ave, just south of 9 mile and on the east side. It is a couple of doors south of the Woodward Ave Brewery if you want to go there after for a beer. LOL.

Play Safe and Have Fun.Free parking off the alley behind to spa. Go in from there. Avoid the Nail Salon audience.

HeeJung47
12-29-18, 16:38

I'd go back for either one.Jen is not Korean, she's vietnamese. And she is chubby and about a 4 on a scale of 1-10.

Kramer711
12-29-18, 17:10
This one looks sexy, anyone see her or is this one TGTBT?

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/370704682093

SteveKowall
12-29-18, 18:35
Just got back from relax in ferndale, had a 10/10 time. Got massaged by sha sha after about a 15 minute wait. Massage was the best I have had in my 4 years of doing this. Paid 65 to the house and 50 for HE with OTC roaming.

Massage was medium to hard pressure, just the right amount of oil. She paid special attention to the knots in my back. I didn't opt for the back walking, but probably next time. On the flip we negotiated and settled on 50. She had quality technique and I was done in about 4 minutes. After she cleaned me up with hot towels and finished the massage working on my temples, scalp, and arks and legs.

Sha sha was early 30's, petite build, tone, bcups and about a 7/10 if you consider the current talent that is available.

LexxxLuthor
12-30-18, 15:12
This one looks sexy, anyone see her or is this one TGTBT?

http://detroit.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/370704682093I mean she has a ****** page and snapchat on it, seems like a lot of effort to pull off fake pics. So I'm guessing she is probably real. Would love to have a beer with heejung one day. My treat LOL.

DragonSnake
12-31-18, 00:05
I was passing by and gave it a try. Kind of hard to see because it is off the road. Nice massage from a late-20's girl. Good ending. Place was clean. Girls were nice and friendly. Will repeat.I had such a nice time at this place the 1st time I went back, only one woman working, young girl not there, this one was in late 30's. Massage was so so and no teasing until just before flip. Kept having to go tell other walk ins come back later. On flip starting teasing jr and saying how much, I reached out and rubbing her tits and she said want me to take off, I said oh yeah, again she said how much, I said 40 LOL, she said no that gets you HJ, so I rubbed her pussy thru her spandex and I said how much, wouldn't give me answer. HJ wasn't the best, was out in 40 min, my bad should have checked the clock before getting off table and made her massage more. Leely, Neely something like that was name, Younger woman gave good massage and teasing the whole time, Sarah was the name. If I go back it will only be with sarah. DS.

HungaryMan
12-31-18, 15:02
I mean she has a ****** page and snapchat on it, seems like a lot of effort to pull off fake pics. So I'm guessing she is probably real. Would love to have a beer with heejung one day. My treat LOL.Actually I seem to recall something on here about cash and dash or boyfriend / pimp or something. I'm too busy to look it up right now.

LoadBlower
01-01-19, 08:08
Happy New Year everyone. Was going to visit m1 for the first time and had a question, do you give everything to the mama up front? If so what is the usual? 80/40?

Also just go add I've had 100% success at van dyke spa. Best experience with candy.

FloppyMcStiffy
01-01-19, 08:49
I had such a nice time at this place the 1st time I went back, only one woman working, young girl not there, this one was in late 30's. Massage was so so and no teasing until just before flip. Kept having to go tell other walk ins come back later. On flip starting teasing jr and saying how much, I reached out and rubbing her tits and she said want me to take off, I said oh yeah, again she said how much, I said 40 LOL, she said no that gets you HJ, so I rubbed her pussy thru her spandex and I said how much, wouldn't give me answer. HJ wasn't the best, was out in 40 min, my bad should have checked the clock before getting off table and made her massage more. Leely, Neely something like that was name, Younger woman gave good massage and teasing the whole time, Sarah was the name. If I go back it will only be with sarah. DS.I concur with everything Dragon wrote. I've seen both Sarah and Lilly. Sarah was much more attractive, the massage was better and the HE was better. There seems to be more on the menu at this place, but no FS. So far Sarah has stuck to her quoted rates. She wanted $40 for HE, $80 for topless and $120 for nude and DATY. I only partook of the HE with her. Lilly wanted $40 for HE and $100 for DATY. I was able to talk her down to $80, so I went for it. About halfway through I asked how much for me to fuck her and she said no condom. Had I had a condom, I am not sure if she would have let me. In the end I probably ovdrpaid, but wanted to see how far I could get her to go. She finished me off and gave me a nice kiss when I was done. Not sure I would repeat for $80. If anyone else wants to give them a go, take your raincoats with you just in case negotiations go well.

Happy New Year!

Worker
01-01-19, 10:49
Happy New Year everyone. Was going to visit m1 for the first time and had a question, do you give everything to the mama up front? If so what is the usual? 80/40?

Also just go add I've had 100% success at van dyke spa. Best experience with candy.Yes, give mama everything up front. She may push you for $140 but try and stand firm at $120. And, there really is no 1/2-hour rate VS. 1-hour rate. The session is $120.

LoadBlower
01-01-19, 12:03
Yes, give mama everything up front. She may push you for $140 but try and stand firm at $120. And, there really is no 1/2-hour rate VS. 1-hour rate. The session is $120.Okay sweet thanks for the info. Just took 10 mg of cialis and 1 cc of test I'll let you know how it goes! LOL!

Kramer711
01-01-19, 13:10

Also just go add I've had 100% success at van dyke spa. Best experience with candy.I was at M1 last week and saw Momo. I think mama recognized me and I got by with $120 total. Mono has great nipples BTW.

RyuSan
01-01-19, 16:16
Hey,

Just got back from a road trip and my body is aching. I was wondering, is there any legit thai places around here that has Thai providers? Not really looking for extras but that wouldn't hurt, just want a proper.

Thai massage.

Shoeless1951
01-01-19, 18:40
Hey,

Just got back from a road trip and my body is aching. I was wondering, is there any legit thai places around here that has Thai providers? Not really looking for extras but that wouldn't hurt, just want a proper.

Thai massage.There are 3 or 4 on Northwestern Hwy in Farmington Hills & Southfield, All have very good Thai massage therapists.

Kramer711
01-01-19, 19:25
Have been to Comfort Spa a few times the past two months. This is the place on Wayne are, north of Ford on the west side of the street. I highly suggest trying Sasha. Younger provider, late 20's that gives a great massage. On the flip, we negotiated and top came off revealing a nice set of bolt ons with dark nipples. Left happy. 5 + . 4 for tip.

Kramer711
01-01-19, 21:15
I tried Bloom Jin Massage on Wayne Rd out the other day because the provider I like to see at Comfort was off. The provider at Bloom Jin was "Ping" or "I-peng", hard to tell with her accent. 40's and not dolled up at all. She gave a very good massage that was firm and similar to ACU massages. On the flip, she teased and offered the HJ sign. I left happy. Total with tip was. 7.

LoadBlower
01-01-19, 22:09
Okay here is an update to my day today. Went to the AMP on 21 and Hayes against my better judgement. I had gone there a long time ago when it was Tokyo. I went early thisafternoon only one other guy in there it seemed.

Paid 70/ hr lady deedee or idk WTF she said her name was took my money told me to get undress and put a towel on my back. I lay down and the table where you put your face was covered in paper towel and it smelled like bad breath. Seriously like old person coffee and tartar.

At this point I'm like fuck it whatever took some testosterone earlier in the day and 10 mg cialis so I was ready to go. I'm a younger guy, definitely good looking and I work out which she commented on immediately.

I was never offered a table shower which I thought was weird cause I heard it running halfway through my massage. I thought maybe she was going to wash the oil off me after.

So about 35 minutes into my massage she taps my shoulder and says sir, fifty minute up massage almost over. You pay more time for hot stone. I said no I only wanted the hour. Now I'm starting to get irritated and just wanted her to jerk me off so I could leave.

She tells me 5 minute and I look at her like WTF? She says flip over and massages my face and covers my Johnson with the towel.

She asks have you been here before. I said yes why didn't I get a shower? She looked at me surprised and says oh I sorry next time you come you say and we give $10 off. I said no I'd rather just do it now. She says sorry 5 minute not enough time.

I looked at her clearly irritated had a pocketful of cash. Waited for her to leave the room so I could get dressed. I grab all my stuff and walk out not going to tip her a dime.

As I'm walking out she tries to give me a water and I just waived my hand like get away from me, she says no you tip me now. I said no thanks and kept walking. Then she screams "it new year you tip me". Kept walking to my car and got out of there. Complete waste of $70. They're advertising on adultsearch too.

GorillaTouch
01-02-19, 06:35
There are 3 or 4 on Northwestern Hwy in Farmington Hills & Southfield, All have very good Thai massage therapists.Any idea if extras are offered?

T Man
01-02-19, 07:33
Have you been able to get more than a HJ at Van Dyke Spa? I've been to that one and also Sonia Spa and have never received any more than a HJ.

Also just go add I've had 100% success at van dyke spa. Best experience with candy.

Bacon Bread
01-02-19, 09:59
Any idea if extras are offered?This question is asked and answered pretty regularly.

MusicBoss10
01-02-19, 10:46
Has anyone been to Eastern Health Massage on Rochester Rd in Troy? Walked in and saw a beautiful tall girl in early 30's but she said there was a 60 minute wait. What is available there? Thanks!

Bonzo206
01-02-19, 10:48
I hope this one works. This is the girl I saw.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2899973Has anyone been able to get a hold of her recently? Saw her in early December but have not received a response from her since.

Detroit Brian
01-02-19, 12:20
Had gotten extras a couple of times at Mulan Massage in Highland, so stopped in there the other day. Sign is changed to "Highland Massage" so I'm guessing they have new owners. Old skinny lady at the front. Not very appealing. I asked if the girl I had before was there. Ima - and she said she didn't work there any more and she was the only one there. Wasn't interested in trying my luck with grandma. Looks like this place went back legit, probably.

Be careful out there.

Firemanoh
01-02-19, 13:21
Had gotten extras a couple of times at Mulan Massage in Highland, so stopped in there the other day. Sign is changed to "Highland Massage" so I'm guessing they have new owners. Old skinny lady at the front. Not very appealing. I asked if the girl I had before was there. Ima - and she said she didn't work there any more and she was the only one there. Wasn't interested in trying my luck with grandma. Looks like this place went back legit, probably.

Be careful out there.Almost exactly what happened with the Mulan in Brighton. Now owners names are american. Likely all sold and all legit.

KevBoss88
01-02-19, 13:37
What can I say that I have not already said, beautiful woman with a beautiful body, went in and got some manscaping and a half hour massage which was and always is stellar, (love the hot rocks) and a BJ finish, . 18 + 20 t and left very relaxed and happy, I finished fast and was feeling like heading home but she insisted I stay, very good massage and she even put some bio freeze on my lower back which helps as I have had a few surgeries on it. Total sweetheart!

ILoveRedheads
01-02-19, 14:08
I had a recent experience with Jenny. I used to see her a lot when she worked out of her home. She sent me a happy new year text out of the blue and told me that I should come check out her new place in Plymouth. It was a bit of a drive out of my way but she's a cute little asian and from what I remember gave a good enthusiastic HE and sometimes FS was available. I figured it would be worth the drive for that. The massage was great but no touching was allowed. When I flipped over she said,"No you take care of self. I do just massage". She tried to sell me on a foot rub from a different provider that was there but the other provider was older, unattractive, and didn't seem very friendly. I didn't think I'd have any luck with the other woman and my feet were not what I wanted rubbed anyways so I passed on that. This isn't the Jenny I was used to seeing. She gives a great massage but if you're looking for more I guess that ship has sailed.

GorillaTouch
01-02-19, 15:27
Was driving by and thought I'd give this place a try. Walked in and greeted by older lady, possibly mamasan?? She led me to a room and told me to wait 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, she takes me to another room, and tells me to undress. I ask for a table shower, and she hesitates and eventually says no. She said "busy right now". So I just opt for HH with no shower. The massage was decent. On the flip asked me if I wanted HJ. I nod yes and she asks for tip. I give it to her. Standard HE.

Not sure if the providers were busy and I ended up with mamasan. Not sure I will repeat either.

Did anyone else have a different experience?

Sureshot63
01-02-19, 22:39
I thought I would give this place a try. First one in the door, greeted my a short round faced woman, mid 40's? Hard to tell. She was pleasant and have a decent massage. She worked the kink out of my back. Not much teasing to speak of but the finish was good and I left happy. There wet at least two other ladies there.

DragonSnake
01-02-19, 23:59
https://detroit.rubratings.com/116728

Got a appointment set up for sat, its on wilderness park dr, anyone seen or been to this place. Rubratings ad says katy and lisa. Any info would be helpful, thanks, DS.

Averily
01-03-19, 01:15
Mama is often a masseuse. ACU has a stand up shower where they will scrub you. I prefer theirs over a table shower. ACU might be experiencing a popularity bump because of recent positive reviews for Candy. I saw her two days ago and can't say she stood out for me. I'm not repeating with her. By the way, Candy swapped with mama for a session she just started with another monger so she could service me. If you're that guy, sorry, I didn't ask for that.

Was driving by and thought I'd give this place a try. Walked in and greeted by older lady, possibly mamasan?? She led me to a room and told me to wait 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, she takes me to another room, and tells me to undress. I ask for a table shower, and she hesitates and eventually says no. She said "busy right now". So I just opt for HH with no shower. The massage was decent. On the flip asked me if I wanted HJ. I nod yes and she asks for tip. I give it to her. Standard HE.

Not sure if the providers were busy and I ended up with mamasan. Not sure I will repeat either.

Did anyone else have a different experience?

GorillaTouch
01-03-19, 08:18
Mama is often a masseuse. ACU has a stand up shower where they will scrub you. I prefer theirs over a table shower. ACU might be experiencing a popularity bump because of recent positive reviews for Candy. I saw her two days ago and can't say she stood out for me. I'm not repeating with her. By the way, Candy swapped with mama for a session she just started with another monger so she could service me. If you're that guy, sorry, I didn't ask for that.LOL, no, it wasn't me. I seen mama the entire time I was there. Never seen candy or anyone else.

Maybe I just caught them st a bad time, or busy time.

Is FS to be had there? From what I've read, just HJ.

GorillaTouch
01-03-19, 08:19

Got a appointment set up for sat, its on wilderness park dr, anyone seen or been to this place. Rubratings ad says katy and lisa. Any info would be helpful, thanks, DS.Not heard of them yet. But let us know how it goes!

RayLatoole
01-03-19, 08:37

Got a appointment set up for sat, its on wilderness park dr, anyone seen or been to this place. Rubratings ad says katy and lisa. Any info would be helpful, thanks, DS.Googling wilderness park makes it appear as if this may be an apartment.

LameelCono
01-03-19, 08:59
LOL, no, it wasn't me. I seen mama the entire time I was there. Never seen candy or anyone else.

Maybe I just caught them st a bad time, or busy time.

Is FS to be had there? From what I've read, just HJ.Cici at ACU broke my AMP cherry a number of years ago. She is getting close to 70 yrs old. The most I got from her once was a camel toe slide. "You no let it slip in" she would say. The best SP they had was Lisa who has returned to Korea. She would let me go pretty far but never FS or BJ. They all do great shower experience and are skilled back walkers. Candy has a real nice natural set on her and will take them out to be appreciated. Great teasing as well. YMMV.

LexxxLuthor
01-03-19, 13:08

Got a appointment set up for sat, its on wilderness park dr, anyone seen or been to this place. Rubratings ad says katy and lisa. Any info would be helpful, thanks, DS.Been there a few times over the years its a little far for me but they are open late so I have made the trip a few times. Always seen a diff girl probably due to me not going often but usually open menu at the standard prices. Obligatory YMMV LOL.

Marvel1
01-03-19, 16:13
AA lady that works in Grosse Pointe out of a commercial building. She is actually a really good massage with a good ending.

1 hh, seen her about 5 x.I googled the photos, skeptical it is her, was it her or someone that looked like her?

Kramer711
01-03-19, 17:22
I stopped by Magic on 8 mile this morning. It had been about a month since my last visit and mama was like, "Where you bin, no see you long time. " Anyway, saw a new girl, late 20's early 30's named Judy. She gave a good table shower with plenty of teasing and the obligatory ass washing. Back to the room for a light rub down followed by FS. She is a little pudgey but has a very pretty face. Overall a good time for a total of. 170.

DaveL7
01-03-19, 23:06
Has anyone been able to get a hold of her recently? Saw her in early December but have not received a response from her since.I went there mid December. She was going out of town for a few weeks. I've tried getting a hold of her too.

SeaDoo2016
01-04-19, 11:22
Can you call ahead and make an apt with a specific massuse? Or is it just walk in and see who you get?

Bvretr69
01-04-19, 12:18
Okay here is an update to my day today. Went to the AMP on 21 and Hayes against my better judgement. I had gone there a long time ago when it was Tokyo. I went early thisafternoon only one other guy in there it seemed.

Paid 70/ hr lady deedee or idk WTF she said her name was took my money told me to get undress and put a towel on my back. I lay down and the table where you put your face was covered in paper towel and it smelled like bad breath. Seriously like old person coffee and tartar.

At this point I'm like fuck it whatever took some testosterone earlier in the day and 10 mg cialis so I was ready to go. I'm a younger guy, definitely good looking and I work out which she commented on immediately.

I was never offered a table shower which I thought was weird cause I heard it running halfway through my massage. I thought maybe she was going to wash the oil off me after.

So about 35 minutes into my massage she taps my shoulder and says sir, fifty minute up massage almost over. You pay more time for hot stone. I said no I only wanted the hour. Now I'm starting to get irritated and just wanted her to jerk me off so I could leave.

She tells me 5 minute and I look at her like WTF? She says flip over and massages my face and covers my Johnson with the towel.

She asks have you been here before. I said yes why didn't I get a shower? She looked at me surprised and says oh I sorry next time you come you say and we give $10 off. I said no I'd rather just do it now. She says sorry 5 minute not enough time.

I looked at her clearly irritated had a pocketful of cash. Waited for her to leave the room so I could get dressed. I grab all my stuff and walk out not going to tip her a dime.

As I'm walking out she tries to give me a water and I just waived my hand like get away from me, she says no you tip me now. I said no thanks and kept walking. Then she screams "it new year you tip me". Kept walking to my car and got out of there. Complete waste of $70. They're advertising on adultsearch too.Had similar experience there myself except hot asian walks me back collects my money gives me direction leaves I lay on table wait then a not so good looking white lady gives massage. They don't offer extras even after teasing you. Went to another place in Rochester to check it out and it was like deja vu although they advertise in the "right" places no extras were ever available seem totally legit and yes they almost demand a tip. Which I wouldn't pay either. I told them they needed to offer better service before I tip and left. Wouldn't recommend either place which are most likely owned by the same people.

Marvel1
01-04-19, 14:44
Can you call ahead and make an apt with a specific massuse? Or is it just walk in and see who you get?I have found a call ahead does not always guarantee your start time, however it can sometimes save you from sitting on the couch "waiting".

SeaDoo2016
01-04-19, 17:04
I have found a call ahead does not always guarantee your start time, however it can sometimes save you from sitting on the couch "waiting".I walked right in and got Jenny and had a wonderful time.

BigMac55
01-04-19, 19:31
Hey,

Thai massage.There is also Iyara at 12-Mile and Middlebelt, my favorite Thai massage place (a group that moved there from my former fav on Northwestern) All the girls there give great Thai massages. It, like all the ones on NW are all very legit, no extras, but great massages.

Anthony3506
01-04-19, 19:39
Parlor is fine, provider met me at the door and moved me right into a room. Massage was ok, not the best I've ever had for sure but not the worst either. She teased a little bit to show she was down and on the flip pretty much went right to work. The flip was only after about a half hour and I paid for an hour. After about 2 minutes she asked if it was going to take a long time and I told her yes, she kept asking how long it was going to take and told me after about 10 minutes that I only had 5 minutes left, even though there was 20 left in my massage. Pretty frustrating tbh, to make it worse she kept leaving the room, probably 4 times after she started the HE. You'll notice the ridiculous tip for just an HE, we started at 60 (she smartly started negotiating while she was performing HE), and said it was 90 to touch her pussy. So I was like whatever lets seem what she has and see if I can get this further. I couldn't. She let me touch her pussy but not finger it, and touch her tits but not lick them so it was really limiting. She was incredibly hot, like super fucking hot, which is the only reason I would probably go back, but it was kind of a sad hand job and a sad massage so I will probably go down the street to oriental health spa and maybe come here occasionally if I want someone younger.

DaveFromCt
01-04-19, 19:46
I was in before met Sabrina on my way out decided to check her out as my 1st session there was great figured I try and I have to say that she did not disappoint me either. Great kisser very classy. Think I'm ready to try the blondes together. Let you know.

ShvdSchtick
01-04-19, 20:31
What can I say that I have not already said, beautiful woman with a beautiful body, went in and got some manscaping and a half hour massage which was and always is stellar, (love the hot rocks) and a BJ finish, . 18 + 20 t and left very relaxed and happy, I finished fast and was feeling like heading home but she insisted I stay, very good massage and she even put some bio freeze on my lower back which helps as I have had a few surgeries on it. Total sweetheart!Which Saigon. Ferndale?

RogerWilico
01-05-19, 12:15
There is also Iyara at 12-Mile and Middlebelt, my favorite Thai massage place (a group that moved there from my former fav on Northwestern) All the girls there give great Thai massages. It, like all the ones on NW are all very legit, no extras, but great massages.I can second on Iyara. Great thai massage, totally legit. If you're looking to get an A+ massage, this is the place to go.

JohnS1963
01-05-19, 15:34
I have enjoyed several visits with Mimi and Jessica. Jessica is not there now. For anyone who has been there, do any of the ladies offer more than a HE? I am not complaining and have left happy everytime I have gone, butjust curious if there is anything more on the menu. Thanks.

LameelCono
01-05-19, 16:40
Which Saigon. Ferndale?Look at post 12134. A search will provide you with everything but the actual address which is not permitted in a post. Click on "search thread" and enter the "key word" to find what you want.

DirtyOne313
01-05-19, 16:41
Parlor is fine, provider met me at the door and moved me right into a room. Massage was ok, not the best I've ever had for sure but not the worst either. She teased a little bit to show she was down and on the flip pretty much went right to work. The flip was only after about a half hour and I paid for an hour. After about 2 minutes she asked if it was going to take a long time and I told her yes, she kept asking how long it was going to take and told me after about 10 minutes that I only had 5 minutes left, even though there was 20 left in my massage. Pretty frustrating tbh, to make it worse she kept leaving the room, probably 4 times after she started the HE. You'll notice the ridiculous tip for just an HE, we started at 60 (she smartly started negotiating while she was performing HE), and said it was 90 to touch her pussy. So I was like whatever lets seem what she has and see if I can get this further. I couldn't. She let me touch her pussy but not finger it, and touch her tits but not lick them so it was really limiting. She was incredibly hot, like super fucking hot, which is the only reason I would probably go back, but it was kind of a sad hand job and a sad massage so I will probably go down the street to oriental health spa and maybe come here occasionally if I want someone younger.This place sucks! Said almost $ for a HE and the lady I had was ugly. Better off at the Oasis Spa by the brewery. Better looking, less for the hour and HE with tops coming off included in price.

NockUowt
01-05-19, 23:35
Parlor is fine, provider met me at the door and moved me right into a room. Massage was ok, not the best I've ever had for sure but not the worst either. She teased a little bit to show she was down and on the flip pretty much went right to work. The flip was only after about a half hour and I paid for an hour. After about 2 minutes she asked if it was going to take a long time and I told her yes, she kept asking how long it was going to take and told me after about 10 minutes that I only had 5 minutes left, even though there was 20 left in my massage. Pretty frustrating tbh, to make it worse she kept leaving the room, probably 4 times after she started the HE. You'll notice the ridiculous tip for just an HE, we started at 60 (she smartly started negotiating while she was performing HE), and said it was 90 to touch her pussy. So I was like whatever lets seem what she has and see if I can get this further. I couldn't. She let me touch her pussy but not finger it, and touch her tits but not lick them so it was really limiting. She was incredibly hot, like super fucking hot, which is the only reason I would probably go back, but it was kind of a sad hand job and a sad massage so I will probably go down the street to oriental health spa and maybe come here occasionally if I want someone younger.Friend of mine stopped by this place. He got out of his car, then got back in to take a phone call. He said in the nail salon right next door was a fat woman filming him on her cell phone. ANyone notice this?

DragonSnake
01-06-19, 00:19

Paid a visit to this place today, wilderness park dr. Buzzed me in got to room and opened door, 35 to 40 woman in very short nighty took me to room, I'm thinking my lucky day if price is right. Stripped got on table she started massage and I tried to talk to her but she said very little English. Tried to rub her naked legs but she stayed out of reach. No teasing and a poor massage just a rub, did I mention no teasing. I'm thinking short nighty on but no teasing, bummer. After about 25 min she touched the bag and jr and said you like, then had me turn over. She held out her hand pay me now, I said how about FS she said no, BJ, no didn't like the 40 for HJ but did it with attitude. She grabbed the oil grabbed a soft dick and told me no every time I tried to rub her, climbed on table sat between my legs got jr to attention, bam it was over. Diana was the name and she had a body made for sex, said come back and out the door I went. 60 house for 60 min and 40 tip. DS.

The Emmy Goes2
01-06-19, 01:18
I was in before met Sabrina on my way out decided to check her out as my 1st session there was great figured I try and I have to say that she did not disappoint me either. Great kisser very classy. Think I'm ready to try the blondes together. Let you know.Forgive my ignorance, but what area is Final Touch in?

The Emmy Goes2
01-06-19, 01:19
I was in before met Sabrina on my way out decided to check her out as my 1st session there was great figured I try and I have to say that she did not disappoint me either. Great kisser very classy. Think I'm ready to try the blondes together. Let you know.Forgive my ignorance, but what area is Final Touch in? If you would rather PM me, feel free.

SkinDogToo
01-06-19, 01:24
Forgive my ignorance, but what area is Final Touch in? If you would rather PM me, feel free.Nowhere near here. LOL.

SuperJason2
01-06-19, 01:39
Have been to Comfort Spa a few times the past two months. This is the place on Wayne are, north of Ford on the west side of the street. I highly suggest trying Sasha. Younger provider, late 20's that gives a great massage. On the flip, we negotiated and top came off revealing a nice set of bolt ons with dark nipples. Left happy. 5 + . 4 for tip.I was told that Sasha has left about 10 days ago. I met Coco and she was nice and good looking but no HE, nor touching above the waist.

Kramer711
01-06-19, 18:23
I was told that Sasha has left about 10 days ago. I met Coco and she was nice and good looking but no HE, nor touching above the waist.That is too bad about Sasha not being there. I have noticed the name pop up in reviews of another parlor. Wondering if it could be the same girl?

Kramer711
01-06-19, 20:09
Just got back from relax in ferndale, had a 10/10 time. Got massaged by sha sha after about a 15 minute wait. Massage was the best I have had in my 4 years of doing this. Paid 65 to the house and 50 for HE with OTC roaming.

Massage was medium to hard pressure, just the right amount of oil. She paid special attention to the knots in my back. I didn't opt for the back walking, but probably next time. On the flip we negotiated and settled on 50. She had quality technique and I was done in about 4 minutes. After she cleaned me up with hot towels and finished the massage working on my temples, scalp, and arks and legs.

Sha sha was early 30's, petite build, tone, bcups and about a 7/10 if you consider the current talent that is available.I wonder if this is the "Sasha" that used to be at Comfort Spa in Westland?

LexxxLuthor
01-07-19, 00:33
I been looking for a latina massage but coming up with no luck anyone have one they would like to share or PM thanks.

JohnQP313
01-07-19, 10:49
Parlor is fine, provider met me at the door and moved me right into a room. Massage was ok, not the best I've ever had for sure but not the worst either. She teased a little bit to show she was down and on the flip pretty much went right to work. The flip was only after about a half hour and I paid for an hour. After about 2 minutes she asked if it was going to take a long time and I told her yes, she kept asking how long it was going to take and told me after about 10 minutes that I only had 5 minutes left, even though there was 20 left in my massage. Pretty frustrating tbh, to make it worse she kept leaving the room, probably 4 times after she started the HE. You'll notice the ridiculous tip for just an HE, we started at 60 (she smartly started negotiating while she was performing HE), and said it was 90 to touch her pussy. So I was like whatever lets seem what she has and see if I can get this further. I couldn't. She let me touch her pussy but not finger it, and touch her tits but not lick them so it was really limiting. She was incredibly hot, like super fucking hot, which is the only reason I would probably go back, but it was kind of a sad hand job and a sad massage so I will probably go down the street to oriental health spa and maybe come here occasionally if I want someone younger.I showed up there last week after reading a few reviews. I get shown to the room and give $80 for the hour and am told Ill get my change.

The massage starts and I am never asked about pressure ot mostly just a rub. As stated above Very little to no contact until the flip. At that point she touches and asks for her tip. She starts out at 80 for HJ but tells me I can touch her chest. I tell her no and we begin negotiating. I tell her Ill tip her 40 and she refuses to go lower than 50.

At this point I realize its a lost cause so I jump off the table and start to get dressed. She begins begging me to finish the massage as there was 20 minutes left. I kindly asked her for my change and she gave me $10 back then said "No tip?" I responded by shaking my head and walking out.

For me the place is an absolute WASTE of time!

Stay safe,

JQP.

MusicBoss10
01-07-19, 10:57
I was in before met Sabrina on my way out decided to check her out as my 1st session there was great figured I try and I have to say that she did not disappoint me either. Great kisser very classy. Think I'm ready to try the blondes together. Let you know.Where is Final Touch? Thanks.

FCooper
01-07-19, 11:23
Where is Final Touch? Thanks.The OP also posted about Final Touch in the Sarasota forum.

GorillaTouch
01-07-19, 11:47
Sorry, not even sure where to post this.

But has anyone tried the professional cuddler services and gotten extras? I'm sure it happens more times and than none. Any intel would be appreciated.

ILoveRedheads
01-07-19, 12:40
Sorry, not even sure where to post this.

But has anyone tried the professional cuddler services and gotten extras? I'm sure it happens more times and than none. Any intel would be appreciated.Check cuddlecomfort dot com website. I was seeing one girl on there for a while that was giving extras. Her profile is gone now but I'm sure there's others out there.

LiteBleEyes
01-07-19, 14:23
Hey guys and gals?

I've been reading off and on for quite a while and finally was able to log in, for some reason it didn't take the first few times. Yeah lazy took about 3 years to post.

1st I want to say there is some great info, second damn it's hard to follow, I have a lot to report and will start with one that has been discussed a lot lately.

So based on what I read here I decided to visit a place in Ferndale where Jen works, I've had that place on my radar for years but never stopped, walking through the Nail salon wasn't appealing.

I stopped a few weeks ago at night, Tiffany was working, but she had to leave and only offered a 1/2 hour, but I thought she was cute and wanted to follow up. Called the next night made appt and showed up only to be told by Tiffany that another lady would do my massage, I passed. So I called the following day to see if she was free, yep come in 30 min. I get there, was greeted by Tiffany and headed to room, another girl came in and took my 70 for massage. Turns out it was Jen, got an hr, great massage she ended up in her panties, full HJ and then she asked if she could use her mouth. Never any mention of a tip, So HJ, TF and BBBJ gave her $70 tip. She is maybe a 5 or 6, mid 30's, so younger than some great boobs but on heavy side, probably 36 C.

I tried again to get Tiffany week later and ended up with Jen again, same deal but this time she got totally nude and let me play with the kitty. I did not try for full service but I bet it was to be had. YMMV I did leave with he private Cell number, but she's a little heavy for me, I did however make the best of it.

LiteBleEyes
01-07-19, 14:35
It really seems all over the place, I for one have a guideline, that doesn't mean I won't violate my own policy if the girl is hot or maybe if I am, but this is the guide that keeps me going back.

Massage Prices seem to be 60-70-80, $80 is high and I will tend to tip less or pass for $80 hr.

Great massage $10.

Great Massage, self serve no touching: Normally pass unless she super hot then I'm convince her to help. $20.

Massage HE only over clothes roaming $30/ $40 if its a $60 massage and she lets me under a little.

Massage HE / Roaming under hands in bra etc $40.

Massage HE / full access under top / hand on ass rubbing kitty thru pants $50.

Massage HE / bra comes off up / up full access $50-60.

Massage HE Topless maybe $70 if hot and flirty or if other extras.

Massage FS $100-$140, never more than $2 total, if not attractive I pass.

Those are max if they negotiate No mention of tip normally 40 unless more than HE than 50 unless they go above and beyond.

Marvel1
01-07-19, 14:51
Stopped by before the holidays at around 7:00 PM and the place wasn't open despite hours posted. Went back a couple of days ago had about a 15 minute wait, there was only one girl working, normally there are two. Same provider I have had at least 3 x's before and she recognizes me. Opted for half hour, put my money including tip on the table seeing as I know what I can expect, luckily I mis-counted I discovered later. Massage started sub par, then she read a text message, I could tell when it went from two hand to one hand for a bit. Seems from this point it went down hill. I know she recognized me based on our conversation. Never been a whole lot of teasing so I am not really worried but on the flip she starts in with you do it. I persisted but no dice some BS about her hand hurting and being tired. She said she was sorry and would take care of me next time. She knew I was not happy with the massage either. WTF, why even bother opening if you aren't in any condition to complete a massage. She didn't waste any time grabbing the cash and saying "this for me? And putting it in her shirt. I may go back just to see if it was an off day but the search conitnues.

Liquor Lotto
01-07-19, 15:44
Would anyone like to share with me the phone numbers of providers where I could maybe just go straight to the BJ instead of spending money on a bad massage? Feel free to pm Me please. Thanks in advance!

HoldenCaul
01-07-19, 16:35
Randomly parked at Saigon and walked in one day last week around 4 PM, knowing it would be a crapshoot. I've seen Tiffany probably 20 times over the years and usually call to book, but today walked in on a whim. I stood in the back for a few minutes and then one of the nail ladies from the front saw me, and called back in Vietnamese through one of the massage room doors. Nail lady went back up front, and a minute later Tiffany emerged and showed me in. She collected the house fee and told me to get undressed and lay down. In about 5 minutes, "Jenny" comes in, I guess Tiffany was busy or maybe shift was over. Jenny provided the same services for the same price, just wasn't as good at it. It wasn't bad, just tough to measure up to Tiffany. Jenny looks wise is younger, a bit thicker and more plain looking. Nice boobs though. She was thorough and never in a rush. Got the job done but I would not repeat with her. Next time I will call ahead and come earlier like I usually do. Anyone has another other opinions or experiences with Jenny please report.

SingDong99
01-07-19, 19:37
Had a chance to drop in at Dawn to Dusk in Walled Lake last week. I had been here in November (see earlier report) and had a great time, no mention of tip.

Went back today, different girl, Julie (still Asian). Pretty good looking as far as AMP's go. I laid on top the towel and as soon as she came in she yanked it out from under me and covered me up. Absolutely great massage, no teasing, no hint of extras, not even when I asked while she was "massaggee tummy?" I asked her to massage middle but she said she doesn't do that. She's the owner and the other girl is gone back to New York. So for now, this is a good place for a legit massage only.

HoldenCaul
01-08-19, 09:13
Hey guys and gals?

I've been reading off and on for quite a while and finally was able to log in, for some reason it didn't take the first few times. Yeah lazy took about 3 years to post.

1st I want to say there is some great info, second damn it's hard to follow, I have a lot to report and will start with one that has been discussed a lot lately.

So based on what I read here I decided to visit a place in Ferndale where Jen works, I've had that place on my radar for years but never stopped, walking through the Nail salon wasn't appealing.

I stopped a few weeks ago at night, Tiffany was working, but she had to leave and only offered a 1/2 hour, but I thought she was cute and wanted to follow up. Called the next night made appt and showed up only to be told by Tiffany that another lady would do my massage, I passed. So I called the following day to see if she was free, yep come in 30 min. I get there, was greeted by Tiffany and headed to room, another girl came in and took my 70 for massage. Turns out it was Jen, got an hr, great massage she ended up in her panties, full HJ and then she asked if she could use her mouth. Never any mention of a tip, So HJ, TF and BBBJ gave her $70 tip. She is maybe a 5 or 6, mid 30's, so younger than some great boobs but on heavy side, probably 36 C.

I tried again to get Tiffany week later and ended up with Jen again, same deal but this time she got totally nude and let me play with the kitty. I did not try for full service but I bet it was to be had. YMMV I did leave with he private Cell number, but she's a little heavy for me, I did however make the best of it.This is totally accurate, thanks. One thing though did you not know about going into the salon through the back? You should not be walking through the nail salon, as entertaining as that might be.

Joey King
01-08-19, 11:30
I am new to the area (north east suburbs, Lakeside mall area) and looking for a local massage with HJ or BJ. Incall or outcall, private or studio. Thanks for the info.

SuperJason2
01-08-19, 19:38
I wonder if this is the "Sasha" that used to be at Comfort Spa in Westland?Visited Relax today to see Sha-Sha, who has been there for a month so I guess she is not Sasha from Comfort Spa. The massage was above average, but not the greatest. Asked for. 4 for basic HE, . 6 for HE+UTC roaming above the waist, and 1 for any kissing on the body. This was beyond my budget. I don't like basic HE; I would like to at least to have access UTC. I would be willing to pay. 6 if I can also have some kissing on the body. She wouldn't bulge, so I said that I can only tip for. 2. She was very annoyed when I only tipped. 2 and kept asking for more even though I didn't get HE, nor touching the tits. Just some roaming on the butt OTC. She even said "Don't come back. " WTF. I would definitely not going back at least for a long while.

Play safe.

RoPoMango
01-08-19, 22:22
I'm thinking of going to my first AMP in Michigan later this week and settled on ACU. I've read a lot about Candy, is she Asian? I'm kinda looking for an Asian provider.

SuperJason2
01-08-19, 23:07
Visited Relax today to see Sha-Sha, who has been there for a month so I guess she is not Sasha from Comfort Spa. The massage was above average, but not the greatest. Asked for. 4 for basic HE, . 6 for HE+UTC roaming above the waist, and 1 for any kissing on the body. This was beyond my budget. I don't like basic HE; I would like to at least to have access UTC. I would be willing to pay. 6 if I can also have some kissing on the body. She wouldn't bulge, so I said that I can only tip for. 2. She was very annoyed when I only tipped. 2 and kept asking for more even though I didn't get HE, nor touching the tits. Just some roaming on the butt OTC. She even said "Don't come back. " WTF. I would definitely not going back at least for a long while.

Play safe.By the way, ShaSha didn't changed the sheets, a disposable and a small cotton sheet under the butt. She simply flattened them.

LameelCono
01-09-19, 05:23
I'm thinking of going to my first AMP in Michigan later this week and settled on ACU. I've read a lot about Candy, is she Asian? I'm kinda looking for an Asian provider.All Korean.

Joey King
01-09-19, 13:52
Any info concerning this one?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/121274

DatFigga55
01-10-19, 10:02
I stopped by earlier this week. I saw yellow. She is short, 5'0. Bolt ons and petite. She gave a good massage, table shower and a nice finish. The session was short because 3 different guys came in during my session. Lesson learned, Don't come in the evening. Damage 120.

EricTheReddit
01-10-19, 12:12

https://detroit.rubratings.com/121274I emailed with her years ago, she gets naked and gives you a massage with HJ. You're not allowed to touch her at all. No BJs. No FS. I never saw her.

JohnQP313
01-10-19, 13:07
I emailed with her years ago, she gets naked and gives you a massage with HJ. You're not allowed to touch her at all. No BJs. No FS. I never saw her.I recently saw Amber in Lincoln Park and it was the exact same thing. However she wants 20 extra for topless and 40 for nude. On the flip it is COMPLETELY hands off!

It was a decent massage and nice release but the fee is too high for what you get. I won't be repeati g!

Stay safe,

JQP.

SkinDogToo
01-10-19, 14:23
By the way, ShaSha didn't changed the sheets, a disposable and a small cotton sheet under the butt. She simply flattened them.Do you honestly believe that any of them change the linens. Often you may see them lay a new towel down, but practically speak its a lot of work changing linens with the laundry, etc. LOL.

Tac01
01-10-19, 15:13
Visit last night, 60 1/2 hr, young lady, HJ, tip is your discreation, be nice.

Valland
01-10-19, 23:01

https://detroit.rubratings.com/121274I saw her for incall over a year ago. She is pretty sane and communicates well through text. Strips nude and gives a decent massage, but you have to listen to her talk about how great she thinks her skills are and then all about her other clients. After the flip she actually let me touch her ass and fondle her breasts a bit, however the HJ was like a jackhammer with baby oil for lube. I don't think I'd repeat, even in a pinch.

LaserBosh
01-11-19, 06:29
[Deleted by Admin]

You have no idea how much joy posts like this bring me. I fucking love it when guys are stupid enough to leave their accounts open at home and their fat, sexless wives discover it and think they will unload on us.

Fuck I love deleting posts by people like you.

Have a nice weekend adjusting to the idea that you weren't keeping him from getting laid all of these years.

A2

AlefPaul
01-11-19, 06:56
Hey everyone, all I ever see around warren and Sterling Heights is the regular ending. Any one have any leads on anything more? Doesn't need to be an AMP, just looking for more. Been to both shiatsus but want to try something different and get the full experience.

I haven't seen anything on the forums so thought I'd ask. Thanks.

NeilYoung999
01-11-19, 11:59
Speaking of handjobs. Are there any providers that specialize in handhobs? Like klixen level? LOL.

Google klixen if you're a fan of handjobs.

Anyways, never been to a message parlor but I would totally be up for some next level handjob action. Am I asking too much?

Joey King
01-11-19, 12:02
I went and tried Isabella in Warren Apt. 10 minute back and leg rub with some teasing, flip and right to the HE. Very rushed and not worth the $. She was nice and the location was clean and safe.

https://independent.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/27508121/isabella

There has to better out there in the north east area right? I am looking for a better and longer massage with HE (HJ or BJ), any suggestions? Thanks.

ODawg
01-11-19, 13:16
Passed by this spot yesterday and was curious what the deal was over there. Any HE? Is it better than M1?

Ackson13
01-11-19, 14:03
Visit last night, 60 1/2 hr, young lady, HJ, tip is your discreation, be nice.I know the ACU on Telegraph, where on Middlebelt? Any roaming?

LaserBosh
01-11-19, 16:40
[Deleted by Admin]

Lol, you again, did you just find out your daddy liked hookers too?

Sad

King Python
01-11-19, 21:15
I know the ACU on Telegraph, where on Middlebelt? Any roaming?Just google map acu middlebelt. Too easy.

JoeTruck
01-11-19, 23:46
Passed by this spot yesterday and was curious what the deal was over there. Any HE? Is it better than M1?It was ok nothing special did a report last month. Busy parking lot.

Averily
01-12-19, 14:32
Saw Sisi (her spelling) yesterday. I think the most attractive of any of Anna's I have ever seen. Ok massage. Lots of options after. Small girl in late 30's, wore nice shorts.

BackRoom Bob
01-12-19, 19:17
I have seen her a few times but not for months. I had difficulty reaching her. But, finally I got through. She told me she had been out of town. Anyway, she looked really good when I got there. I am always amazed at how her perky tits look when she answers the door. I asked for the Nuru and I was not disappointed. After a very nice firm massage for about 20 minutes, she shed her clothes and slopped up both of us. Her slides were incredible. My dick was rock hard as she slid up and down my body. On more than one occasion, she parked her tits on it and just wiggled. As I was approaching blastoff, she grabbed it and went to town. I shot a stream all over her stomach and tits. After I composed myself, she led me to the shower. What a visit! I loved it so much that I gave her a $50 tip and promised to return very soon.

Russant
01-12-19, 20:51
I saw her for incall over a year ago. She is pretty sane and communicates well through text. Strips nude and gives a decent massage, but you have to listen to her talk about how great she thinks her skills are and then all about her other clients. After the flip she actually let me touch her ass and fondle her breasts a bit, however the HJ was like a jackhammer with baby oil for lube. I don't think I'd repeat, even in a pinch.You forgot to mention that she is bigger in person and she sweats a lot.

Hotcarl76
01-13-19, 11:08
Do you honestly believe that any of them change the linens. Often you may see them lay a new towel down, but practically speak its a lot of work changing linens with the laundry, etc. LOL.None of these places change the linens. I was most recently at M1 and BB'd Momo and then pulled out and blew it on her stomach. She wiped me up but as all men do, they still "leak" slowly a bit more cum over a short period of time afterwards. Yeah so post -cum was coming out onto the towel that everyone lays on, as I get my follow up massage. That towel was not switched out as I was slowly getting dressed when Momo was preparing for the next potential client. Gross but whatcha going to do?

LopezJavi34
01-13-19, 11:54
You have no idea how much joy posts like this bring me. I fucking love it when guys are stupid enough to leave their accounts open at home and their fat, sexless wives discover it and think they will unload on us.

Have a nice weekend adjusting to the idea that you weren't keeping him from getting laid all of these years.

Jajaja. Now I wish I could have read what she said. Bet that was a rough day at home. Jaja. Got to be smarter than the technology.

Jay23
01-13-19, 12:09
Darn, I wished the admin left the post as it is, I needed a morning laugh.

Jajaja. Now I wish I could have read what she said. Bet that was a rough day at home. Jaja. Got to be smarter than the technology.

Hap Hunter
01-13-19, 13:08
None of these places change the linens. I was most recently at M1 and BB'd Momo and then pulled out and blew it on her stomach. She wiped me up but as all men do, they still "leak" slowly a bit more cum over a short period of time afterwards. Yeah so post -cum was coming out onto the towel that everyone lays on, as I get my follow up massage. That towel was not switched out as I was slowly getting dressed when Momo was preparing for the next potential client. Gross but whatcha going to do?Aahhh Bring your own towel in that you would use? Think of it this way, you go to a casino and drop $25 a hand. Consider one of the hands a towel. Use it once and then throw it away. Just like the Dealer who pulled five / six cards and hit 21. Yes your pissed you lost, but unlike a dealer you pass Mamason with a smile LOL.

Hobby On!

Oh and a HUGE +1 to the Admin on handling the recent post!!

IBNice69
01-13-19, 16:10
Gentlemen,

Going to be at DTW in another week. Wondered if Anna still was running a place out of Romulus or Belleville? Saw an add on another site that seemed similar to the ads last year with a number ending in xxx-8118. Can anyone let me know. Just setting up options since I don't live there anymore. Thanks!

Chipewa
01-13-19, 16:45
Hi guys, did anyone have a FS with Ebony or just a nuru massage?

Castro1989
01-13-19, 17:32
Went to Magic around 9:30 am on Saturday got there waited for like 7 minutes paid for hh wasnt there for no massage LOL but got Lee nice looking asian probably one of the best I seen for a while slim body flat stomach clean looking fake c breast but look fine feel great too but she was too expensive want it 200 for fuck 100 for blow fuck that! I just settled on HJ for 60 just need it a release but I'm going to stick with anna girls way more affordable and more discreet but it was my first visit at Magic good looking Asian but too expensive that's all I got be safe?

JacksSean15
01-13-19, 23:24
Has anyone been to magic healing, is it worth the try? PM me please thankks.

DragonSnake
01-13-19, 23:47
Saw Sisi (her spelling) yesterday. I think the most attractive of any of Anna's I have ever seen. Ok massage. Lots of options after. Small girl in late 30's, wore nice shorts.I have called many times to get a price and 5 calls later nothing. You mind pm me price and address, thanks, DS.

HiPhi
01-14-19, 01:15
Gentlemen,

Going to be at DTW in another week. Wondered if Anna still was running a place out of Romulus or Belleville? Saw an add on another site that seemed similar to the ads last year with a number ending in xxx-8118. Can anyone let me know. Just setting up options since I don't live there anymore. Thanks!I've always use this.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/?search=Oriental

Haven't been in a few months so don't know if it is still good. Others have reported sure closed some locations.

Good luck and report back.

JacksSean15
01-14-19, 01:59
Hi is magic healing worth checking out?

Averily
01-14-19, 07:23
I have called many times to get a price and 5 calls later nothing. You mind pm me price and address, thanks, DS.It is an apartment complex on 12 mile just east of northwestern. I'll PM you.

PangeMiscinta
01-14-19, 09:15
It is an apartment complex on 12 mile just east of northwestern. I'll PM you.Mind to share some info as well. ?

Danke.

HoldenCaul
01-14-19, 16:50
Went into M1 today expecting to see Momo, Mama said she was with someone so it would be 20-30 minutes. Or, she offered, there is a new girl. I got some basic info from her, sounded good enough, so I agreed. New girl comes in, name is Ruby. So now we have a 3rd girl to the M1 stable. Looks wise, she is around the same age as the other 2, far as I can tell anyway. She is short and definitely chunkier, got quite a bit of flab in the gut area. Went through my standard activity, laid on my back and received BBBJ, which was a little toothy and not very deep, about half way down and she gagged. Didn't complain though and we repeated that maneuver many times throughout the session. Did that for about 10 minutes, then I told her to lay down. She asked condom or no, I said yes, put it on, lubed up, and dove in. Surprisingly, a very tight snatch. Turned her over after a bit for deep K9 which she struggled with and made some painful noises, but took all of it nonetheless. Went for the backdoor with no success, so told her to get on her knees to receive my load. Took condom off, and blew in her mouth, but she recoiled, spit out what she had, and jacked the rest out. Cleaned up and offered a massage (and an eventual round 2 if I wanted), but I had seen enough, so I took off. Mama always asks for my report so I stepped into her office for a debrief. Overall a good time and nice to have some variety. My M1 rankings are 1. Momo 2. Yellow 3. Ruby. Have fun and stay safe.

NeilYoung999
01-14-19, 20:16
Went into M1 today expecting to see Momo, Mama said she was with someone so it would be 20-30 minutes. Or, she offered, there is a new girl. I got some basic info from her, sounded good enough, so I agreed. New girl comes in, name is Ruby. So now we have a 3rd girl to the M1 stable. Looks wise, she is around the same age as the other 2, far as I can tell anyway. She is short and definitely chunkier, got quite a bit of flab in the gut area. Went through my standard activity, laid on my back and received BBBJ, which was a little toothy and not very deep, about half way down and she gagged. Didn't complain though and we repeated that maneuver many times throughout the session. Did that for about 10 minutes, then I told her to lay down. She asked condom or no, I said yes, put it on, lubed up, and dove in. Surprisingly, a very tight snatch. Turned her over after a bit for deep K9 which she struggled with and made some painful noises, but took all of it nonetheless. Went for the backdoor with no success, so told her to get on her knees to receive my load. Took condom off, and blew in her mouth, but she recoiled, spit out what she had, and jacked the rest out. Cleaned up and offered a massage (and an eventual round 2 if I wanted), but I had seen enough, so I took off. Mama always asks for my report so I stepped into her office for a debrief. Overall a good time and nice to have some variety. My M1 rankings are 1. Momo 2. Yellow 3. Ruby. Have fun and stay safe.What does something like this typically cost? Sorry if this has been covered already.

Averily
01-14-19, 21:07
It is an apartment complex on 12 mile just east of northwestern. I'll PM you.I didn't think this was that obscure a reference. There is only one 12 & Franklin ad anywhere but here is the link: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-sexy-girl-248-893-9591-new-girl-14778742.

For all you asking for phone number, location, ad, whatever, that's the one. Also, there are older ads for Berg Rd. This is the same number, Anna moved from Berg to here.

ShiftyShafts
01-14-19, 23:39
What does something like this typically cost? Sorry if this has been covered already.$120 is the typical M1 cost paid to mama. Search the thread first next time this is probably the most discussed place on here.

Blacksteele89
01-15-19, 02:09
They are all smoking hot to me and I want to sample them all. If you have visited or heard anything about, please drop a line.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939335

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938084

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929781

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2680615

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2989866

XirCom
01-15-19, 07:00
They are all smoking hot to me and I want to sample them all. If you have visited or heard anything about, please drop a line.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2989866Brandy is the only one I've seen on your list. Nice clean lady, safe area, bigger girl than photo shows, no FS (yet), as always YMMV but you will leave happy. Paid $ for hhr. Why don't you TOFFT on the others and report back? https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929781.

MousePad313
01-15-19, 07:03

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2989866First one us Norah. Lots of reports on her. None good rtff.

Fourth one is aka Carla. Reports in the forum. Rtff.

Member #6007
01-15-19, 07:11

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2989866
Brandy is a waste of time. She requires multiple visits to get to the extras. Even then, it is hands only. She is a mid 50's short stocky woman. Pass.

Joey King
01-15-19, 08:52
Anyone had any recent encounters with Amy in Shelby or Daisy in Rochester? I haven't seen anything recent about wither of them and was wondering if they are worth a visit. Thanks.