PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

ALotNohsin
07-01-18, 20:56
She was there on Sunday when I went in.Is this same Cici from Monroe in dearborn? If yes where is this place at?

Soisoisoi
07-02-18, 00:57
Posting here because the AA forum is dead. Are there any good and relatively cheap places for massages near AA? Doesn't necessarily need to have extras but I'd prefer to be butt naked and massaged by someone relatively attractive.

PangeMiscinta
07-02-18, 12:18
Posting here because the AA forum is dead. Are there any good and relatively cheap places for massages near AA? Doesn't necessarily need to have extras but I'd prefer to be butt naked and massaged by someone relatively attractive.Used to go to Luna when I lived there. It's at Platt Rd.

NeverTell
07-02-18, 17:58
Headed back to Detroit after an extended leave. I would normally hit the Monroe place but it appears from RTFF that my Sasha is no longer there. I'm looking for a place nearish Southfield for GREAT massage and HJ or CBJ ending. I'm not looking for FS. Can I get this at M1? It seems more like a FS place now. Would they care if I only wanted HE or CBJ? I've been here many times for this service but it was years ago. Any other suggestions?

Timberwolf
07-02-18, 19:18
Used to go to Luna when I lived there. It's at Platt Rd.Never heard of it before now. Can you share the rates and menu? Please. PM me if you don't want to post the details publicly.

Thanks in advance.

Romeo44
07-02-18, 22:34
Have been there many times with momo and yellow. Always satisfied and great service though mamasan's greed attitude for money.

But, nowadays very uncomfotable with many customers. While in the service session, I heard three guys came in and out, and mamasan rushed momo and yellow to finish it.

After session, I found two guys get into it.

Now, I am very concerned that police would keep watching m1.

All mongers, stay safe.

LexxxLuthor
07-02-18, 22:39
Hey I am looking for someone who give a great Russian or Russian combo with a BJ anybody can help me out? Feel free to respond here or pm.

FCooper
07-02-18, 23:26
Never heard of it before now. Can you share the rates and menu? Please. PM me if you don't want to post the details publicly.

Thanks in advance.If you search for Luna in Ann Arbor Massage forum you get a couple of pages of posts.

BigCass
07-03-18, 07:51
Been a yr or so since I saw her but she is ok. As posted she won't shut up and thinks her shit dosent stink. On the plus the massage was ok and he was good. 80.

Any positive feedback on Rain in Troy? Am I expecting too much from her?

FootLover000
07-03-18, 07:58
Bit of a weird way to start my intro, but any foot guys here that know of providers with feet that don't look like they have been walking in a sewer? I recently tried Carla that works out her home, she's very nice, a bit thick, and offers he and bbj but she hates her feet being touched so I was a bit disappointed. Overall though she was very nice, doesn't do topless either but I would go again if she was open to ff.Curious to see if anyone else has any input on this.

A few years ago I was able to get a footjob finish at the accu on middlebelt near AA trail. Unfortunately I won't go there anymore due to the location being too close to home. Would love to find another spot that is open to it.

The Emmy Goes2
07-03-18, 13:49
I posted this in the Seeking Arrangements section, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this one.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2efcf68b-d663-4098-a489-25856b6670cd

She says she works at La Toca Spa on VanDyke. She wants me to come see her, but it seems a little TGTBT.

Anyone been to see this one?

HungaryMan
07-03-18, 14:41
Pretty sure there is a woman named Lynn in Novi. Good massage with HE. She was reviewed here not long ago. See post 11201Maybe I am wrong but how does one locate post 11201? The massage section post is currently 11011.

BoredAf2
07-03-18, 16:01
Have been there many times with momo and yellow. Always satisfied and great service though mamasan's greed attitude for money.

But, nowadays very uncomfotable with many customers. While in the service session, I heard three guys came in and out, and mamasan rushed momo and yellow to finish it.

After session, I found two guys get into it.

Now, I am very concerned that police would keep watching m1.

All mongers, stay safe.Yeah I was there last weekend. Busy time got rushed out the door. But I'm going to stay clear for awhile because when it get too busy. Police is going to be watching. Yep. They got nothing better to do.

MidMichGeezer
07-03-18, 17:22
Maybe I am wrong but how does one locate post 11201? The massage section post is currently 11011.You can always use the "search" tool.

Kramer711
07-03-18, 18:53
Is this same Cici from Monroe in dearborn? If yes where is this place at?I don't think they are the same. There seem to be a number of local massage girls using the name.

DragonSnake
07-03-18, 23:44
Made a appointment at this place to check it out. Saw Emily, slender Asian, about 30 to 35, long skirt on with panty hose on. Got on table left towel off to see what happens. She came in hesitated at the door got some oil and started with my back rubbed a couple strokes reached down and lay towel over my ass without unfolding it. As the massage progressed she went over jr a few times and I think going to get lucky. On the flip she stroked jr a couple times and I told her give him a little more and was told she don't touch men there LOL. Anyhow no fun for jr, but she wanted me to come back right away. I don't know if she just teases to get you to come back or if something may happen. Couldn't get a real read on her.

SuperJason2
07-04-18, 01:11
Headed back to Detroit after an extended leave. I would normally hit the Monroe place but it appears from RTFF that my Sasha is no longer there. I'm looking for a place nearish Southfield for GREAT massage and HJ or CBJ ending. I'm not looking for FS. Can I get this at M1? It seems more like a FS place now. Would they care if I only wanted HE or CBJ? I've been here many times for this service but it was years ago. Any other suggestions?FYI, Sasha is still working there. Good service. Just saw her a couple of days ago.

Guwman
07-04-18, 09:38
I visit this place 5 or 6 times a year. It is always very clean and I get good service. Yesterday, I went in at 8 pm and was greeted by Lulu. She knows me as a frequent visitor. Lulu is in her late 30's and is very attractive. She told me because they were very slow, I would get a two girl massage for no extra charge. The other girl was Amy, mid-30's. It was her first day. It began with Amy walking on my back while Lulu massaged my legs. Both felt great. About 30 minutes in, a customer came in and I was left with Amy. Amy was tremendous. She gave me a very hard massage, which I love, and an incredible finish. She is also a sweetheart. Very nice girl. I will be back very soon.

ALotNohsin
07-04-18, 11:23
I visit this place 5 or 6 times a year. It is always very clean and I get good service. Yesterday, I went in at 8 pm and was greeted by Lulu. She knows me as a frequent visitor. Lulu is in her late 30's and is very attractive. She told me because they were very slow, I would get a two girl massage for no extra charge. The other girl was Amy, mid-30's. It was her first day. It began with Amy walking on my back while Lulu massaged my legs. Both felt great. About 30 minutes in, a customer came in and I was left with Amy. Amy was tremendous. She gave me a very hard massage, which I love, and an incredible finish. She is also a sweetheart. Very nice girl. I will be back very soon.Is this the Asian body work on Novi?

Guwman
07-04-18, 14:22
Is this the Asian body work on Novi?26109 Novi Road.

Saam10
07-04-18, 15:56
I visit this place 5 or 6 times a year. It is always very clean and I get good service. Yesterday, I went in at 8 pm and was greeted by Lulu. She knows me as a frequent visitor. Lulu is in her late 30's and is very attractive. She told me because they were very slow, I would get a two girl massage for no extra charge. The other girl was Amy, mid-30's. It was her first day. It began with Amy walking on my back while Lulu massaged my legs. Both felt great. About 30 minutes in, a customer came in and I was left with Amy. Amy was tremendous. She gave me a very hard massage, which I love, and an incredible finish. She is also a sweetheart. Very nice girl. I will be back very soon.Care to share what was offered? Damage? FS possible?

Perusing
07-04-18, 17:27
I posted this in the Seeking Arrangements section, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this one.

She says she works at La Toca Spa on VanDyke. She wants me to come see her, but it seems a little TGTBT.

Anyone been to see this one?Before you set something up you may want to read posts 10998,10999, 10994 and 10968 from this thread.

MassageMe4
07-04-18, 18:49

Anyone been to see this one?Don't do it buddy unless you are a master of manipulation?

I was pretty disturbed over my encounter and wouldn't want any one to be just as dupped. IF you decide to take the plunge anyway beat them to the punch for the team or if you for some odd reason do come out better you better roll around in it make us proud!

Trump10
07-04-18, 19:15
26109 Novi Road.Be very careful. This is novi. This place was shut down once before. Her name was sunny.

OnEyedWilly8
07-04-18, 21:22
Reporting on my trip to Detroit. Visited m1. Went inside and was met by older lady who asked if I been there before. I said no from another state and first time in Detroit area. She then proceeded to shake me down, asking if I had a knife. LOL. I opened wallet and she saw out of state licence and she calmed down. Lead me to room where a girl named Anne or Anna came in. Short skinny big tits 8/10 easy if not 9. Asked if want table shower. Said yes. Lots of teasing and saw 2 others across the hall doing dishes, so they have several girls here. Back in the room and got back massage lots of teasing didn't mind Otc. Then on the flip she pointed at good old happy jack who was at full salute. I shook head yes and she left and in came the old lady. Negotiated $. 2 for everything. Received BBBJ and Cfs. This girl was very into it and beautifull. Hoping for another trip to Detroit soon.

The Emmy Goes2
07-04-18, 22:45
Don't do it buddy unless you are a master of manipulation?

I was pretty disturbed over my encounter and wouldn't want any one to be just as dupped. IF you decide to take the plunge anyway beat them to the punch for the team or if you for some odd reason do come out better you better roll around in it make us proud!I had remembered reading about these, but in my head they were all about La Mirage in Garden City. In going back and re-reading, I see Toca was mentioned as well. Thanks much for the heads up. It has been a mine field out there lately. Really tough to find anyone or any place that is reliable and quality.

DangleMan
07-05-18, 00:24
Made a appointment at this place to check it out. Saw Emily, slender Asian, about 30 to 35, long skirt on with panty hose on. Got on table left towel off to see what happens. She came in hesitated at the door got some oil and started with my back rubbed a couple strokes reached down and lay towel over my ass without unfolding it. As the massage progressed she went over jr a few times and I think going to get lucky. On the flip she stroked jr a couple times and I told her give him a little more and was told she don't touch men there LOL. Anyhow no fun for jr, but she wanted me to come back right away. I don't know if she just teases to get you to come back or if something may happen. Couldn't get a real read on her.Where is this?

LetsGetStarted
07-05-18, 01:48
Hello, I am from toledo and on occasion I check out the forum up north, how do I find rain and faith and maybe a few other you guys report on, thank you.

BigCass
07-05-18, 08:02
She says she's not Bridgette, but does know her. Also knows faith. These are pics she sent. Anyone recognize her? Is she worth seeing. Looks hot.

Nevermind on the pics. Won't let me post. Anyone fill me in on how to condense resolution?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120171

Mister Paul
07-05-18, 09:34
https://detroit.rubratings.com/115510

Last night I visited this downriver location after reading past reviews. I got a 90 minute session for $120. The massage was quite good. It started with a vibrating massage machine. Then came the hot stones. Next was the oil massage followed by hot towel treatment. Backwalking was offered and I happily accepted. Finally came the flip. I asked for a happy ending and she delivered a super HJ. I tipped $50 and left with a smile on my face.

AdamDavid5050
07-05-18, 10:01
I had remembered reading about these, but in my head they were all about La Mirage in Garden City. In going back and re-reading, I see Toca was mentioned as well. Thanks much for the heads up. It has been a mine field out there lately. Really tough to find anyone or any place that is reliable and quality.La Toca is a waste of time and $$. I have been there few times and tried different therapist and they are all the same broken record. "we don't do this" "If you keep trying I have to end the session". The only thing you get here is looking at an attractive girl. Just go to M1 its reliable, although it would be nice to get some new places to go to.

Megatron81
07-05-18, 10:36
She says she's not Bridgette, but does know her. Also knows faith. These are pics she sent. Anyone recognize her? Is she worth seeing. Looks hot.

Nevermind on the pics. Won't let me post. Anyone fill me in on how to condense resolution?It's definitely Bridgett.

Megatron81
07-05-18, 12:40

Last night I visited this downriver location after reading past reviews. I got a 90 minute session for $120. The massage was quite good. It started with a vibrating massage machine. Then came the hot stones. Next was the oil massage followed by hot towel treatment. Backwalking was offered and I happily accepted. Finally came the flip. I asked for a happy ending and she delivered a super HJ. I tipped $50 and left with a smile on my face.What does she look like?

Megatron81
07-05-18, 12:41

Nevermind on the pics. Won't let me post. Anyone fill me in on how to condense resolution?Also, yes she is hot with a nice body. She does a body slide which is decent, but I think she rushes it a little bit. You can't touch her cupcake and she won't do anything more than a he. She got pissed at me for asking for more.

Megatron81
07-05-18, 12:48
Has anyone seen Bella (white woman in ad) recently? I saw her once several months ago but I can't get a hold of her now. Every time I try to set up an appt with her it always gets cancelled for bs reasons. She called in, she didn't show up, she had to leave early. It's sort of weird.

https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/1111344

Rak0989
07-06-18, 10:26
It was good. Both has skills. I remember in first visit it cim is with Bonita but in second it's with Salena. She took it without any problem.Is Bonita is at Farmington Hills?

ALotNohsin
07-06-18, 12:36
Thought I would give my 2 cents on this business model. They have few different locations, I don't have to tell which ones as you will be able to recognize them. They hire young American girls who don't know how to do any massage. They offer bikini and top less at the window. They would persuade you to think there is more to be had but will turn you down when it's time for action they will turn you down. I did get lucky with one of these girl one time. Trick is to turn down bikini / topless massage and just go for regular massage. It may not work for everyone.

Please stop giving them business.

Bzerkley
07-06-18, 12:53
Is Bonita is at Farmington Hills?I hear 12 Mile and Orchard Lake area.

CarlHenry
07-08-18, 16:41
Can someone that has gotten service from Yellow, Momo, and new Annie compare them (I. E, age, service, face, and body fat)?

I've seen Yellow before and want to know if its worth checking out someone different. Report will follow.

Twister11
07-08-18, 20:45
I never had the chance to contact the two girls but know that I have some time on my hands I would like the experience of the two, has anyone seen if they post anymore.

EricTheReddit
07-09-18, 11:47

Nevermind on the pics. Won't let me post. Anyone fill me in on how to condense resolution?Just save them as a lower resolution.

BoredAf2
07-09-18, 16:42
Can someone that has gotten service from Yellow, Momo, and new Annie compare them (I. E, age, service, face, and body fat)?

I've seen Yellow before and want to know if its worth checking out someone different. Report will follow.Read the posts a few page back. Too many reviews on them. It so busy I'm already avoiding the place for awhile.

HoldenCaul
07-10-18, 08:20
Read the posts a few page back. Too many reviews on them. It so busy I'm already avoiding the place for awhile.Yes they are worth checking out.

Oosimonoo
07-10-18, 11:18
Yes they are worth checking out.I recently saw Annie, don't know if she is the original or the replacement. She was very petite, great tight body and MM. I'd guess her age to be a bit older maybe 40 though she looked OK. Great skills throughout the session. I paid 120 total which got me scolded by mama but still got me 1 full round of golf. It was during the business day and the place was hopping busy.

Zoman
07-10-18, 12:06
I'm getting tired of the same old M1 and SS, and spending a fortune on eros. Although I did have a blast with a Honduran chick that travels from there. So I desided to hit up the old sunrise on grand river. Same woman from 2 years ago, gave a good massage, was trying to give HJ but I said no wanted more. She offered CBJ asked how much, I love when they do that. Umm how much you think? Gave $ total well worth it, she was a little rough but good. Nice tits. Now on eros for 350 I've found a few non English speaking women from Honduras, I visited one in southfield a month ago. Had to use her phone to talk. Amazing body msog, truly a GFE. Now I'm more selective since BP is down, I was getting a little carried away hitting anything that was near my jobsites, and when my old lady wanted to get some I was down for the day. LOL happy hunting gents.

PokeMan7
07-11-18, 15:36
Anyone know of any massage parlors or agencies where any of the women perform rimming services during the massge or during playtime? Even a sensual body kiss / lick. I tried to get this at M1 before but yellow wasn't fully understanding me at the time. I'll try again but I'll wait til its not as busy.

I see this type of thing is common in areas like NYC and futher south but just was curious about our area. Pms are welcome if you have any info.

FCooper
07-11-18, 17:30
Anyone know of any massage parlors or agencies where any of the women perform rimming services during the massge or during playtime? Even a sensual body kiss / lick. I tried to get this at M1 before but yellow wasn't fully understanding me at the time. I'll try again but I'll wait til its not as busy.

I see this type of thing is common in areas like NYC and futher south but just was curious about our area. Pms are welcome if you have any info.Hannah at Lucky in Jackson is known for this as well as other things. See Jackson forum for many reviews.

Thrillskr
07-11-18, 18:42
I'm getting tired of the same old M1 and SS, and spending a fortune on eros. Although I did have a blast with a Honduran chick that travels from there. So I desided to hit up the old sunrise on grand river. Same woman from 2 years ago, gave a good massage, was trying to give HJ but I said no wanted more. She offered CBJ asked how much, I love when they do that. Umm how much you think? Gave $ total well worth it, she was a little rough but good. Nice tits. Now on eros for 350 I've found a few non English speaking women from Honduras, I visited one in southfield a month ago. Had to use her phone to talk. Amazing body msog, truly a GFE. Now I'm more selective since BP is down, I was getting a little carried away hitting anything that was near my jobsites, and when my old lady wanted to get some I was down for the day. LOL happy hunting gents.What is the total damage? $ + house fee or total $?

Dragon630
07-11-18, 22:02

I see this type of thing is common in areas like NYC and futher south but just was curious about our area. Pms are welcome if you have any info.Mikki in Lansing does a full rom job and will toss your salad. Tell her that is what you want and she will be very excited.

PokeMan7
07-13-18, 01:11
Mikki in Lansing does a full rom job and will toss your salad. Tell her that is what you want and she will be very excited.
I really appreciate it! She sounds promising. Hannah as well I've heard about and willing to try too. Seems like it's worth the drive.
If anyone has any others I'd love to hear about them. I want to try them all

Jd2011
07-13-18, 08:24
I concur with dragon regarding mikki in Lansing.....she will attack your asshole....you will feel like Jody foster in the accused. M1 girls will usually give you some ass play as well. Yesterday I visited lucky spa in Jackson to see Hanna specifically. I called ahead, they told me she was there, I got there a few hours later and of course she was on vacation for 3 weeks. I ended up with candy.....she did some ass play on me, but overall the session was a bit disappointing and much more expensive then M1.....I would not make a special trip out there. For more info, see my report in the Jackson thread.

JD

I really appreciate it! She sounds promising. Hannah as well I've heard about and willing to try too. Seems like it's worth the drive.
If anyone has any others I'd love to hear about them. I want to try them all

Maul1710
07-13-18, 12:37
Booked with Linda in Troy for an hour session. Set up was easy. Made the appointment, she texted the address and then the apartment number on arrival. Good location, no worries of looking suspect. Linda greeted at the door in lingerie and previous reports were accurate about her bust size but I'd wager she's closer to 45 than a previous reported 31. Bust was definitely enhanced as well given visible scars, not that I mind. Pretty significant "mom pouch" going on as well. Typical asian ass or lack thereof. Agreed to $. 7 for the hour (they don't offer less) and stripped. Received maybe 15 minutes of a so-so light pressure massage with some teasing. After that she went to use the bathroom (left the door open which kind of broke my mood) and came back to negotiate extra service. Offered $1 for FS and an additional $. 4 for BBBJ. Went with CBJ and FS. Felt a bit rushed to get to the FS after an uninspired CBJ and grinding. Multiple positions and a fair performance, did not find her to be too loose as others have reported. Finished after about 45 minutes and left.

Session was okay, nothing spectacular. Won't be repeating.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/123921

DFranco8
07-13-18, 22:43
After a long hiatus, I went back to Monroe Street when I saw that Sasha was "back".

It has been probably nine months since I last entered that place. I had a long standing "relationship" with Sasha that went on every 3-4 weeks for about a year. She was a fun girl. She always allowed me to massage her about half way thru the hour which included full exploration of her sexy naked body and DATY. She was fun and REALLY seemed to enjoy my tongue and reciprocated with a nice long sexy HJ for a. 4 tip.

When she left I didn't go back.

So, I went back last week during the day and she remembered me but acted like she never did anything. I implied that she was fun and was no longer fun. I tried caressing and playing with her over the clothes, but she continually brushed away my advances and said no. I know she remembered me but would have nothing like we had done. So, on the flip she was a little flirtatious and gave a standard non-emotional HJ, clean up and finished off with a light massage. She seemed a bit more talkative at the end as she was working for the tip. I then got very detached. She said all done. I got dressed and walked out of the room and said goodbye. She said, "hunny, you forgot a tip". I replied, "no tip. No play, no tip". The look on her face was priceless. You can't give it all up for tip and then not do anything and think it will be the same.

Tired of just tipping. Time these girls learned. Just my thoughts!

YMMV.

JietMan
07-14-18, 09:45
Booked with Linda in Troy for an hour session. Set up was easy. Made the appointment, she texted the address and then the apartment number on arrival. Good location, no worries of looking suspect. Linda greeted at the door in lingerie and previous reports were accurate about her bust size but I'd wager she's closer to 45 than a previous reported 31. Bust was definitely enhanced as well given visible scars, not that I mind. Pretty significant "mom pouch" going on as well. Typical asian ass or lack thereof. Agreed to $. 7 for the hour (they don't offer less) and stripped. Received maybe 15 minutes of a so-so light pressure massage with some teasing. After that she went to use the bathroom (left the door open which kind of broke my mood) and came back to negotiate extra service. Offered $1 for FS and an additional $. 4 for BBBJ. Went with CBJ and FS. Felt a bit rushed to get to the FS after an uninspired CBJ and grinding. Multiple positions and a fair performance, did not find her to be too loose as others have reported. Finished after about 45 minutes and left.

Session was okay, nothing spectacular. Won't be repeating.

https://detroit.rubratings.com/123921https://detroit.rubratings.com/128628

I went to see Linda but she is gone and a new girl is there. She said she got here last week. I was always $. 6 total with Linda for CBJ and I don't remember her bust being enhanced, I thought they were natural but maybe we are talking about a different girl because the Linda I saw was in M. H. Not Troy. The link you provided is correct though. Anyway, I enjoyed my time with the new girl but it was $. 7 total for CBJ, I could have got more but that's all I wanted. The new girl is younger and better looking than Linda and she definitely has an enhanced bust. I plan on going back to see her again.

SuperJason2
07-14-18, 10:01
After a long hiatus, I went back to Monroe Street when I saw that Sasha was "back".

It has been probably nine months since I last entered that place. I had a long standing "relationship" with Sasha that went on every 3-4 weeks for about a year. She was a fun girl. She always allowed me to massage her about half way thru the hour which included full exploration of her sexy naked body and DATY. She was fun and REALLY seemed to enjoy my tongue and reciprocated with a nice long sexy HJ for a. 4 tip.

So, I went back last week during the day and she remembered me but acted like she never did anything. I implied that she was fun and was no longer fun. I tried caressing and playing with her over the clothes, but she continually brushed away my advances and said no. I know she remembered me but would have nothing like we had done. So, on the flip she was a little flirtatious and gave a standard non-emotional HJ, clean up and finished off with a light massage. She seemed a bit more talkative at the end as she was working for the tip. I then got very detached. She said all done. I got dressed and walked out of the room and said goodbye. She said, "hunny, you forgot a tip". I replied, "no tip. No play, no tip". The look on her face was priceless. You can't give it all up for tip and then not do anything and think it will be the same.

YMMV.Agree with what you said. Sasha is not as fun as before. I used to get more from this place, now I only got mostly UTC. A bit disappointed.

Maul1710
07-14-18, 22:30
https://detroit.rubratings.com/128628

I went to see Linda but she is gone and a new girl is there. She said she got here last week. I was always $. 6 total with Linda for CBJ and I don't remember her bust being enhanced, I thought they were natural but maybe we are talking about a different girl because the Linda I saw was in M. H. Not Troy. The link you provided is correct though. Anyway, I enjoyed my time with the new girl but it was $. 7 total for CBJ, I could have got more but that's all I wanted. The new girl is younger and better looking than Linda and she definitely has an enhanced bust. I plan on going back to see her again.You may be correct about it being the new girl, all I know is I asked for Linda and was directed to her and she answered to Linda. May have just been going along to make her cash, and I hadn't seen Linda before to verify identity. You're right about it being MH too but I figured easier to just say Troy area. Bust was definitely enhanced though and I'd still ball park her at 45+.

SingDong99
07-15-18, 09:23
I've been going to this place for years, Mulan Highland, and it's been 99% DIY until about two months ago. The two girls they have there now both give HJ without even being asked, and no mention of tip until yesterday. I usually pay the. 6 door fee and. 3 tip but yesterday she put her hand out for more.

There is more on the table for the right guy. This girl I saw yesterday seemed to be in love with me. Full on GFE, I just wish she was a little cuter. Seniors can PM for names and additional details, trying to keep this gem fairly quiet for now.

Hotcarl76
07-15-18, 18:40
Nice report. I walked in there on Friday and they were busy and she told me to wait on the couch for 15 minutes, no thanks. The girl who I interacted with was mid 20's, a little jacked up face but super playful. Is that Sasha? Face is a little distorted. Aside from her, I used to visit Wendy and had ALOT of fun with her but not sure if she is still around.

YMMV.

Hotcarl76
07-15-18, 18:48
Haven't been to this place in a while. Pulled up and ZERO cars in the lot (I park in back) and the light up sign in front window was not on. I think they are hurting for business, but who knows. Rang the bell and younger mamas an opened the door. Got paired up with at decent looking (7. 5+) Korean girl who had long sexy hair but kept putting it up in a pony tail. Playful during the extremely thorough table shower (nearly 10 minutes) and straight to the room, no sauna. I came here for the need for pussy but also hoping for a nice massage. 30 minute massage was a 5 on a scale of 1-10. She wouldn't budge with any BBBJ action but she loved sucking on balls and running her tongue all over my ass and nuts so go fucking figure. She let me eat her out but she wasn't enjoying it so I stopped and started railing her. She took direction well and made an effort. She was probably 5'1"-5'2", cute Bs or small Cs. 0. 8 for door fee and then 1. 2 for playtime.

I think I need to go to GR for some American girl MPs that provide FS.

Averily
07-15-18, 20:34
I just want to understand. She didn't get naked and let you eat her out for 40 a buck tip. I'm just making sure I read that correctly.

YMMV.

Flip Fan
07-16-18, 11:15
I usually check here for new spas as they open and then take one for the team if I don't find out anything. So these two have loosened up some so here you go.

Traditional Massage on Pontiac Trail in Wixom. Now gives me a HE after my 2nd trip, I'm old enough so there aren't worried about me being LE I guess.

Sun Moon (or something like that) on Wixom at West Rd. Same deal, ask for Wendy. She is around a 6, little chunky, C cup lots of teasing and OTC fondling.

(forgot the $: 70 house 40 tip)

DFranco8
07-16-18, 16:47
I just want to understand. She didn't get naked and let you eat her out for 40 a buck tip. I'm just making sure I read that correctly.You are correct! You read it right. I would massage her naked body half-way thru DATY and after her multiple-Os she would join me on the table and finish me off with a nice HE and I would leave with both of us happy! I enjoyed it and was willing to tip for it. Is that wrong??

Averily
07-16-18, 20:56
I'm not a judger. I know if I found someone who would do that I would try pretty hard to make her happy. I thought 40 is pretty standard for a handy.

You are correct! You read it right. I would massage her naked body half-way thru DATY and after her multiple-Os she would join me on the table and finish me off with a nice HE and I would leave with both of us happy! I enjoyed it and was willing to tip for it. Is that wrong??

DragonSnake
07-17-18, 09:38
Stopped in at Vital, Hayden? Took me back to room. Left towel off as usual and she came back in and patted my butt and laughed. She left towel off and gave a good massage with a little teasing. On the flip she put towel on then took it back off and put a wash clothe on LOL. Teased jr a little and put oil on him and she said you do so I put 2 fingers and rubbed the head while she played with the balls, I was taking to long so she put her hand under mine and finished me off. She cleaned me up and continued the massage and kept saying don't say nothing. She was a little heavier but not big, was able to rub everything otc. Will repeat in future. I was there when they 1st opened and nothing was available so it might be just this woman wanting extra tip. Fee was 70 plus I tipped 40, only cause she was fun.

JohnQP313
07-17-18, 11:06
So I had time yesterday and couldn't connect with any of the ladies I see regularly and with the recent positive post I headed over to Brownstone. Seeing as with these places the massage is usually pretty poor I opted for the half at 60 and figured as the place was completely empty I may just get some extra time.

The lady that came in was named Hanna, not the Hanna from Jackson, she was early 30's with a small C or Large B. She proceeded to give a very nice massage with great pressure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and then asked for the tip. My theory anytime I visit a place like this is too only bring in the money I plan on spending, just like at a casino. When I gave her the Benjamin she stated that she needed at least a Jackson more but when I stated that's all I have I got the routine "next time you bring more!" response.

She and I had a very enjoyable time and it then took a very strange / bizarre twist. I have Hazel eyes so they are quite chameleon like, the color can be green, blue or grey depending on what I'm wearing. During our escapades I'm looking her in the eyes and at the end she starts to comment about my eyes. To the point she is on the verge of tears, telling me my eyes are beautiful and asking about the eye color of my parents! After I start getting dressed I ask if she could spend some time on my neck and she has me lay back down and does an AMAZING job. She starts to tell me that next time I need to stay for an hour and she'll give me a great massage and discount her fee / tip because of my EYES!

I was surprised that it went from bring more next time to Ill give you a discount. A strange turn of events but I will definitely repeat.

Stay safe,

JQP.

HungaryMan
07-17-18, 16:39
Haven't been to this place in a while. Pulled up and ZERO cars in the lot (I park in back) and the light up sign in front window was not on. I think they are hurting for business, but who knows. Rang the bell and younger mamas an opened the door. Got paired up with at decent looking (7. 5+) Korean girl who had long sexy hair but kept putting it up in a pony tail. Playful during the extremely thorough table shower (nearly 10 minutes) and straight to the room, no sauna. I came here for the need for pussy but also hoping for a nice massage. 30 minute massage was a 5 on a scale of 1-10. She wouldn't budge with any BBBJ action but she loved sucking on balls and running her tongue all over my ass and nuts so go fucking figure. She let me eat her out but she wasn't enjoying it so I stopped and started railing her. She took direction well and made an effort. She was probably 5'1"-5'2", cute Bs or small Cs. 0. 8 for door fee and then 1. 2 for playtime.

I think I need to go to GR for some American girl MPs that provide FS.When you say GR do you mean Grand Rapids?

ChaserX
07-17-18, 18:36
So I had time yesterday and couldn't connect with any of the ladies I see regularly and with the recent positive post I headed over to Brownstone. Seeing as with these places the massage is usually pretty poor I opted for the half at 60 and figured as the place was completely empty I may just get some extra time.

The lady that came in was named Hanna, not the Hanna from Jackson, she was early 30's with a small C or Large B. She proceeded to give a very nice massage with great pressure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and then asked for the tip. My theory anytime I visit a place like this is too only bring in the money I plan on spending, just like at a casino. When I gave her the Benjamin she stated that she needed at least a Jackson more but when I stated that's all I have I got the routine "next time you bring more!" response.

She and I had a very enjoyable time and it then took a very strange / bizarre twist. I have Hazel eyes so they are quite chameleon like, the color can be green, blue or grey depending on what I'm wearing. During our escapades I'm looking her in the eyes and at the end she starts to comment about my eyes. To the point she is on the verge of tears, telling me my eyes are beautiful and asking about the eye color of my parents! After I start getting dressed I ask if she could spend some time on my neck and she has me lay back down and does an AMAZING job..Awesome man! Sounds like you have a new regular, hahaha. How do you feel about the parking situation there? Does it feel like eyes are on you when you go there?

SkinDogToo
07-17-18, 19:34
Have recommendations for Roseville area? You can PM me.

TIA!

TomRiddle81
07-17-18, 19:55
Stopped in at Vital, Hayden? Took me back to room. Left towel off as usual and she came back in and patted my butt and laughed. She left towel off and gave a good massage with a little teasing. On the flip she put towel on then took it back off and put a wash clothe on LOL. Teased jr a little and put oil on him and she said you do so I put 2 fingers and rubbed the head while she played with the balls, I was taking to long so she put her hand under mine and finished me off. She cleaned me up and continued the massage and kept saying don't say nothing. She was a little heavier but not big, was able to rub everything otc. Will repeat in future. I was there when they 1st opened and nothing was available so it might be just this woman wanting extra tip. Fee was 70 plus I tipped 40, only cause she was fun.What's the location for Vital? What are the girls like?

Hotcarl76
07-17-18, 21:29
When you say GR do you mean Grand Rapids?Yes. Lots of reliable escorts out there. The GR board on here is really good.

TomRiddle81
07-17-18, 22:24
Stopped in at Vital, Hayden? Took me back to room. Left towel off as usual and she came back in and patted my butt and laughed. She left towel off and gave a good massage with a little teasing. On the flip she put towel on then took it back off and put a wash clothe on LOL. Teased jr a little and put oil on him and she said you do so I put 2 fingers and rubbed the head while she played with the balls, I was taking to long so she put her hand under mine and finished me off. She cleaned me up and continued the massage and kept saying don't say nothing. She was a little heavier but not big, was able to rub everything otc. Will repeat in future. I was there when they 1st opened and nothing was available so it might be just this woman wanting extra tip. Fee was 70 plus I tipped 40, only cause she was fun.Where is this place?

TugHunter
07-18-18, 07:55
Awesome man! Sounds like you have a new regular, hahaha. How do you feel about the parking situation there? Does it feel like eyes are on you when you go there?At Brownstone you park in the back, lot is shrouded by a fence and trees. No eyes on you because no other business can see the lot and no view from the street. The only issue I have with it is that there is no doubt why your car is parked there.

BigCass
07-18-18, 11:57
Back hurt so decided to make the trip based on some reviews. Tiffany was busy so went with Ruby. Massage was 5/10. When she started I thought to myself I just wanted 60. But it did improve a bit. Standard light touch before the flip. She did some hand gestures until I relaxed. Put 40 in the tip jar. Not a bad time but won't repeat bc I really like a good massage as well.

DragonSnake
07-18-18, 21:53
Where is this place?It is in Commerce only 2 women there that I know of.

HotBong
07-18-18, 23:39

She and I had a very enjoyable time and it then took a very strange / bizarre twist. I have Hazel eyes so they are quite chameleon like, the color can be green, blue or grey depending on what I'm wearing. During our escapades I'm looking her in the eyes and at the end she starts to comment about my eyes. To the point she is on the verge of tears, telling me my eyes are beautiful and asking about the eye color of my parents! After I start getting dressed I ask if she could spend some time on my neck and she has me lay back down and does an AMAZING job. She starts to tell me that next time I need to stay for an hour and she'll give me a great massage and discount her fee / tip because of my EYES!

I was surprised that it went from bring more next time to Ill give you a discount. A strange turn of events but I will definitely repeat.

Stay safe,

JQP.Brownstone used to one of my favorites because of its location, discreet parking and quality of women. It went downhill. Looks like it getting back there. Does Hannah offer full menu?

SuperJason2
07-19-18, 00:57
I visited M-1 last Friday and the business was slow. I asked for Anna. She doesn't speak much English and had a difficulty to understand English. But she was very playful. Got a good shower, 10 minutes of massage, then the play time. She has very nice tits and her skin was soft. She took the direction very well during the FS. Excellent massage afterwards. Total time spent there was about 90 minutes. The only concern that I had is that she had two scabs on her butt and I am a little bit worry about that being the STD.

Play safe.

HiPhi
07-19-18, 07:45
Any updates on providers at Anna's Southfield or Canton. ?

Thanks.

HiPhi.

JohnQP313
07-19-18, 08:46
Brownstone used to one of my favorites because of its location, discreet parking and quality of women. It went downhill. Looks like it getting back there. Does Hannah offer full menu?In a nutshell: She does!

JoeTruck
07-19-18, 10:58
Had some things to do in the Dearborn area and got to thinking has anyone came across a indian massage place.

GorillaTouch
07-19-18, 14:20
So driving around at lunch today and noticed a new Thai spa opened up on 12 mile rd near franklin. It's actually near a Chinese Herb place in the plaza there. Anyway, saw the side and back view of what looked to be a nice looking Asian woman, in a black masseuse outfit locking up and heading out to lunch. Just wondering if anyone has taken a plunge on this one yet?

Rogmaes
07-19-18, 20:17

Thanks.

HiPhi.SP's are moving in and out more often than you change your underwear. Last one I saw was at the Madison Heights location. Her name is Helen. She's gone now. She is young, JAPANESE, and does BBBJ. Could be a sign of things to come. Best massage I've had at any of Anna's places. FS is part of the service for $. The talent coming in is really improving. Problem is you're TOFT. First time in, go for half hour (. 4) Test the waters. I've had a bad luck streak of ladies on their period. Really surprised by the BBBJ! Sign of things to come?

YouShouldReply
07-20-18, 06:12
Hey! Does anyone have any info on her? Was thinking of setting something up today.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/5634523.htm?cat=83

JohnDoee1
07-20-18, 11:13
Hey! Does anyone have any info on her? Was thinking of setting something up today.

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/5634523.htm?cat=83I'm also interested in a review if you do have the chance to see her.

Wolverines66
07-20-18, 12:18
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/undercover-officers-discover-women-selling-sex-at-3-oakland-county-massage-establishments

Sun, Massage Oasis, and Brownstone all hit at the same time yesterday (12:30). They've all been shut down for not having licenses. The authorities were investigating for months and established that there was more going on than massages, they say.

Be safe my friends.

AmateurGyn
07-20-18, 14:14
We knew it wouldn't last:

WATERFORD POLICE RAID THREE (3) ILLEGAL MASSAGE ESTABLISHMENTS.

At approximately 12:30 pm on Wednesday July 19th Waterford Police executed three.

Search warrants simultaneously at the following massage establishments:

Sun Spa.

935 W, Huron Road.

Massage Oasis.

4225 Highland Road.

Brownstone Therapy.

1431 Airport Road.

Uniformed Officers and Detectives from the Waterford Police Department were assisted by Agents from the US Border Patrol, Homeland Security, and Michigan Department of Corrections.

Rabbit327
07-20-18, 14:49
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8149-News-and-Media-Reports&p=3869484#post3869484.

Looks like Sun and Brownstone both got hit in one go.

DragonSnake
07-20-18, 16:52
It was only a matter of time, I am surprised it took this long. We are not the only ones on this site so I wonder if we should give out names of the parlors we visit. That explains why place in highland I visited yesterday evening was very hesitant to give happy ending. She finally relented and finished me off and kept saying no tell, no tell. Massage was uninspired and very little teasing. If you want to know name of place send mea message. DS.

AdamDavid5050
07-20-18, 16:57
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/undercover-officers-discover-women-selling-sex-at-3-oakland-county-massage-establishments

Sun, Massage Oasis, and Brownstone all hit at the same time yesterday (12:30). They've all been shut down for not having licenses. The authorities were investigating for months and established that there was more going on than massages, they say.

Be safe my friends.I feel like all these places are getting shut down and its obviously to risky to go to a MP now a days. Like some one said, we are not the only ones on here. This makes me think that going to providers out side of MP are better. Maybe, maybe not.

MeowMix414
07-20-18, 17:00
Its DIY. Massage was also subpar. Not repeating. Waste of time.

ChaserX
07-20-18, 18:53
It was only a matter of time, I am surprised it took this long. We are not the only ones on this site so I wonder if we should give out names of the parlors we visit. That explains why place in highland I visited yesterday evening was very hesitant to give happy ending. She finally relented and finished me off and kept saying no tell, no tell. Massage was uninspired and very little teasing. If you want to know name of place send mea message. DS.Seriously. Waterford doesn't fuck around either, so I am not surprised to hear it got popped. It was so obvious it was a shady place too, I'm glad I never partake LOL. The fact that you can read the info here without even registering is baffling. I bet some of the most prominent members here are LEO, LOL.

Trump10
07-20-18, 23:45
Its DIY. Massage was also subpar. Not repeating. Waste of time.If they are now diy, that's a big change. For 10 years they have been HE. I'm sure someone else will confirm.

HeeJung47
07-21-18, 14:20
If they are now diy, that's a big change. For 10 years they have been HE. I'm sure someone else will confirm.Nothing has changed here, they are not DIY. Great massage and HJ, like the previous 11 years.

Shoeless1951
07-21-18, 14:38
So driving around at lunch today and noticed a new Thai spa opened up on 12 mile rd near franklin. It's actually near a Chinese Herb place in the plaza there. Anyway, saw the side and back view of what looked to be a nice looking Asian woman, in a black masseuse outfit locking up and heading out to lunch. Just wondering if anyone has taken a plunge on this one yet?I don't think that this new place is actually open for business as of yet. I know the owner from another Thai Spa where she is currently working. I last communicated with earlier this week, she said she still had a few things to take care be fore she opened this place.

MeowMix414
07-22-18, 09:49
If they are now diy, that's a big change. For 10 years they have been HE. I'm sure someone else will confirm.Yeah I did some RTFF and found that this place was pretty reliable when getting an he. But when I went she did some teasing, but when it came to the flip she wouldn't touch it. She would rub around it and touch my balls but nothing else. Told me to do it myself. Yet when I finished and she was cleaning me up she touched my dick with no hesitation. Very disappointed.

Incognito1234
07-22-18, 11:04
Is M1 usually busy on Sundays? I haven't been there in a year or so and I'm trying to find out the best time to go, so there's the least amount of traffic. I don't want to be rushed.

FWIW, in the past, I've seen Yellow / Shampoo and Mimi. Mimi was ok, Yellow was great. Annie sounds interesting. For those in the know: If you had the choice between Yellow and Annie, who would you rather see and why?

Wolverines66
07-22-18, 11:40
It was only a matter of time, I am surprised it took this long. We are not the only ones on this site so I wonder if we should give out names of the parlors we visit. That explains why place in highland I visited yesterday evening was very hesitant to give happy ending. She finally relented and finished me off and kept saying no tell, no tell. Massage was uninspired and very little teasing. If you want to know name of place send mea message. DS.A buddy of mine went to one of the three places Thursday morning after hearing reports from me. Fortunately he left an hour before things went down. Now he's stressed about whether he will get a visit from LEO for being there. I told him probably not, but I'm no expert.

Anyone have some thoughts on that?

Thanks!

Biggy313
07-22-18, 13:04
Annie hands down.

Is M1 usually busy on Sundays? I haven't been there in a year or so and I'm trying to find out the best time to go, so there's the least amount of traffic. I don't want to be rushed.

FWIW, in the past, I've seen Yellow / Shampoo and Mimi. Mimi was ok, Yellow was great. Annie sounds interesting. For those in the know: If you had the choice between Yellow and Annie, who would you rather see and why?

NastyNardo
07-22-18, 13:20
Does anyone have any recommendations for a massage downriver from a non-asian provider? Closer to downriver the better. I wanted to try Abby but don't have her contact information available. And I'm just getting tired of the whole AMP scene.

Hotcarl76
07-22-18, 13:23
Well, so much for contributing, or should I say, being as candid with my reports. I haven't reported much lately despite my activity out in the streets. These places got busted for licensing issues because these places are SLOW and there was no one to BUST when they came in there.

Future postings will provide minimal info and one must message me for more detailed info.

It was only a matter of time, I am surprised it took this long. We are not the only ones on this site so I wonder if we should give out names of the parlors we visit. That explains why place in highland I visited yesterday evening was very hesitant to give happy ending. She finally relented and finished me off and kept saying no tell, no tell. Massage was uninspired and very little teasing. If you want to know name of place send mea message. DS.

Forty Four
07-22-18, 14:49

FWIW, in the past, I've seen Yellow / Shampoo and Mimi. Mimi was ok, Yellow was great. Annie sounds interesting. For those in the know: If you had the choice between Yellow and Annie, who would you rather see and why?I feel the same way about being rushed, or even worse, when Mamasan calls her out of the room to service someone else (after we've already started). The last couple times I've been to M-1 that's happened.

Sunday is a good day for me to go, but the last few times have been so busy I wish I had stayed home. There nothing like that doorbell ding-dong to ruin your day. Next time I'll try a different day to see what happens. That's my recent experience, but it's probably a crap-shoot because previous Sundays have been ok. At least when I was there.

Good question. I'm also interested what others recent experiences have been as far as times the place being busy or not (recent = after BP shutdown). I wonder if there is a pattern or trend.

Who to see? It's subjective. It's a 3-way tie. I'm in "rotation" mode now.

HeeJung47
07-23-18, 14:42
Checked out Famous Spa on 14 and Mound Rd. They have a new girl named May. Small and cute, so I chose her. Great massage!. Some serious backwalking and one of the best fingertip massage I have had here in Michigan. There was no talk of a tip, yet she finished me off with a fantastic HJ, with lots of ball rubbing. Overall, I like May and will repeat very soon with her. Gave her a 40.00 tip, she seemed very happy.

Rogmaes
07-23-18, 19:56
Checked out Famous Spa on 14 and Mound Rd. They have a new girl named May. Small and cute, so I chose her. Great massage!. Some serious backwalking and one of the best fingertip massage I have had here in Michigan. There was no talk of a tip, yet she finished me off with a fantastic HJ, with lots of ball rubbing. Overall, I like May and will repeat very soon with her. Gave her a 40.00 tip, she seemed very happy.If Yoko is still there, she's worth a try if May is occupied.

Hotcarl76
07-23-18, 21:14
Checked out Famous Spa on 14 and Mound Rd. They have a new girl named May. Small and cute, so I chose her. Great massage!. Some serious backwalking and one of the best fingertip massage I have had here in Michigan. There was no talk of a tip, yet she finished me off with a fantastic HJ, with lots of ball rubbing. Overall, I like May and will repeat very soon with her. Gave her a 40.00 tip, she seemed very happy.Where is Admin? Heejung is a female who is basically promoting this new "May" person. This AMP is dying especially due to all of the construction.

LameelCono
07-23-18, 22:39
She is very hot. But not much personality and rate is too high for an AMP.No doubt, she's smokin' hot. I have seen her on a number of occasions and agree that the rate is high considering that a body slide and Camel toe pussy ride is all that's on the menu for $ except if you're willing to go $. 4 for CBJ. I'm not that far gone. BTW, her hour is 45 minutes. Ferndale must be on "FAST TIME". Ebony has caught my attention and will be getting a call from me in the near future.

StreetLegal
07-23-18, 23:53

With the demise of Backpage, there are many providers that are unable to reach their clients. I just visited this provider and got an excellent nuru body slide with a tremendous HJ finish. Just letting you guys know that she is still around. $100 plus $40 tip.I decided to give it a try. My first time. It was quite erotic and very good. Older Korean but in great shape, spinner body, in a neighborhood in Southgate, discreet. Let's you take a shower to get oil off. I did not tip because didn't think I needed to.

LameelCono
07-24-18, 06:08
No doubt, she's smokin' hot. I have seen her on a number of occasions and agree that the rate is high considering that a body slide and Camel toe pussy ride is all that's on the menu for $ except if you're willing to go $. 4 for CBJ. I'm not that far gone. BTW, her hour is 45 minutes. Ferndale must be on "FAST TIME". Ebony has caught my attention and will be getting a call from me in the near future.Forgot to mention that it's. 6 to the house for the so called hour. Total $. 6.

AzxRaymi
07-24-18, 06:54
I decided to give it a try. My first time. It was quite erotic and very good. Older Korean but in great shape, spinner body, in a neighborhood in Southgate, discreet. Let's you take a shower to get oil off. I did not tip because didn't think I needed to.I live downriver and have been looking for someone. About how old is she? Does she work out of her house?

Biggy313
07-24-18, 15:11
I live downriver and have been looking for someone. About how old is she? Does she work out of her house?Yes she is out of her house. Not sure how old, so old I will not repeat. Better options in my opinion.

MassageMe4
07-24-18, 21:18
Anyone know where I can find the gilf and pawg parlors around?

Bzerkley
07-25-18, 14:01
I live downriver and have been looking for someone. About how old is she? Does she work out of her house?Not my type. Hell Lola in A2 is better.

MousePad313
07-25-18, 14:06
Not my type. Hell Lola in A2 is better.Southgate lady gives a much better massage than Lola. I've seen both at least 4 times each. Downriver lady is about the same age, wouldn't say either is hot, but downriver lady's nuru is good. First time was 100 with offer to upcharge. Other 3 were 100 with FS. Lola wants 140 for FS, worse massage, and no shower or nuru.

AzxRaymi
07-25-18, 14:08
Not my type. Hell Lola in A2 is better.There is nowhere or nobody massage wise that seems to be worth it downriver, kinda sucks having to drive awhile. I have seen jocelyn in dearborn and she is ok but a little exspensive. Hell even subis club is more miss that hit.

ChrisDetroitMi
07-25-18, 19:43
Mama said closed for 2 weekjiat want to give heads up.

Hotcarl76
07-25-18, 22:51
Look up reports on Earthtone on Fort Street near the Trenton area. Inconspicuous business with parking in back. Only went there once and got a very thorough massage that was not shorted on time and the masseuse came to feel comfortable around me as I was polite and complimented her on her efforts. That allowed me to get her comfortable enough where I massaged her and slowly took her clothes off which then led to daty and FS. Place smells weird. Bad Chinese food or something. The last time I was there was probably 12-18 months ago.

StreetLegal
07-26-18, 01:28
I live downriver and have been looking for someone. About how old is she? Does she work out of her house?I'd say late 50's. Very short / petite but I'd say body / shape of a 35 year old. In a residence. Lights are off and I'd repeat.

PangeMiscinta
07-26-18, 07:40

Thanks.

HiPhi.Any one have any luck with Anna's?

I tried for the past two weeks, and she still said they're on vacation.

Rogmaes
07-26-18, 08:38
Any one have any luck with Anna's?

I tried for the past two weeks, and she still said they're on vacation.Last time I talked with Anna she told me that it was month-to-month due to lack of advertising. They have been rotating talent on a weekly basis for the last two months. ? Best source of info is HeeJung47, who BTW, is not female and a reliable source, however not too found of Anna's associates.

BigCass
07-26-18, 09:07
Ahh yes. The great Lola in a2. Where you can get a massage and a Chinese show on a laptop. Oh and the hariest Bush ever.

Not my type. Hell Lola in A2 is better.

BigCass
07-26-18, 09:41
Can anyone recommend a good massage in this area. Have been to vd spa recently. Any girls here or otherwise that are highly recommended? An actual good massage is a plus.

PangeMiscinta
07-26-18, 09:52
Can anyone recommend a good massage in this area. Have been to vd spa recently. Any girls here or otherwise that are highly recommended? An actual good massage is a plus.Had a dream many moons ago. In that dream, I was visiting Sophia right on VD.

The talent was young and playful. She gives a nice hard massage as requested.

She teased and helped me to a happy ending.

Damage was standard.

Stay safe.

LameelCono
07-26-18, 11:03
Finally bit the bullet and saw Tiffany. Normally I am a 60 min guy, but for whatever reason I opted for the hh. Everything else reported here re: parking and the physical location was on point. Definitely park in the back, avoid the entire nail spa by walking in that way.

Tiffany is definitely well above average as far as AMP SP's go. She collected the $40 house fee and left me to undress. She came back and gave a mediocre (at best) massage. It's worth pointing out I laid there for nearly 10 minutes before she came in. I had a 2:00 pm appointment, and she walked in at 2:10.

The flip came maybe 7 minutes or so into the appointment when she asked me what I wanted. This is where it got a little weird. I had left a stack of $20's on top my clothes (it was $80 but she couldn't tell by how it was placed). She asked me what I wanted. I told her bodyslide and BJ. She said that was $100, I told her $80 (sorry, I refuse to use the cryptic $ or $.8 vernacular found on this site. Is it that hard to type $80? Anyway, she said BJ is always at least $100. I said OK, but then she said I needed a condom. I told her no way, I don't do that for BJ, and I'm clean. She says she only does that for regulars who only go to her. I told her I just had a physical and I'm clean (true story). So finally she agrees to BBBJ for $100, but I can't come in her mouth. At this point I lose interest and told her just to do the body slide for $80. Honestly, I couldn't have been less turned on. I hate negotiating once things get going. If I wanted a BBBJ I could get that for my wife without the CIM. I'm in an open marriage so none of this is a big deal for us, and probably why I just wasn't thinking with the little head like many guys might (no judgement there).

So she gets naked (including thong) and after all the negotiation I'm just not turned on. Yeah, she's got a way better than average AMP body. But the personality sucks. I'm a good looking 40 yr old guy so I don't know what her deal was. The body slide was good, she literally tried twice to slip it in (believe it or not after all that about "being safe") but I held her off. Finished on my chest and hers and was out of there at 2:26. That's right, literally 16 minutes after she came in the room.

I won't repeat. She seems to be suffering from GPS. I told her about friends who paid less and she says people post stuff to bring her prices down but she's not doing that anymore. OK, whatevs.

For what it's worth, her D-bolt ons are over the muscle (ew) and I'm pretty sure her grill is all fake. Not that I care. But my wife has fake D's that put those to shame. Ladies, spend the extra bucks and recovery time getting them done right, so they don't feel like softballs attached to your chest.

Be safe out there.You're right on. Mechanical, does not like half hour sessions and her D's are like grapefruit. There's a language barrier as well and frequent cell phone interruptions. Not an SP I would see on a regular basis. All appointments I had were cut short. In case you're looking for something therapeutic, her "massage" is just a rub and will not relieve you of anything except cash or "baby batter".

BigCass
07-26-18, 11:49
Yeah talent was younger said moons ago. Last time I was there they were middle aged.

Had a dream many moons ago. In that dream, I was visiting Sophia right on VD.

The talent was young and playful. She gives a nice hard massage as requested.

She teased and helped me to a happy ending.

Damage was standard.

Stay safe.

ToneyExp
07-26-18, 12:30
Last time I talked with Anna she told me that it was month-to-month due to lack of advertising. They have been rotating talent on a weekly basis for the last two months. ? Best source of info is HeeJung47, who BTW, is not female and a reliable source, however not too found of Anna's associates.Well theres another place (madison hts location) less then a mile away that's. 10 cheaper hr massage other services badically the same. Now if she had rates equivalent to M1 I'd be there every cpl weeks atleast instead every cpl months.

PangeMiscinta
07-26-18, 13:08
Well theres another place (madison hts location) less then a mile away that's. 10 cheaper hr massage other services badically the same. Now if she had rates equivalent to M1 I'd be there every cpl weeks atleast instead every cpl months.She uses the same number for Madison Heights talents?

ToneyExp
07-26-18, 16:11
She uses the same number for Madison Heights talents?

I've only been to her madison heights place. Like I said tho theres another place near by been to more but rates within 10 bucks.

And hell planty of the places are on rubratings

HeeJung47
07-26-18, 17:03
Finally bit the bullet and saw Tiffany. Normally I am a 60 min guy, but for whatever reason I opted for the hh. Everything else reported here re: parking and the physical location was on point. Definitely park in the back, avoid the entire nail spa by walking in that way.

Tiffany is definitely well above average as far as AMP SP's go. She collected the $40 house fee and left me to undress. She came back and gave a mediocre (at best) massage. It's worth pointing out I laid there for nearly 10 minutes before she came in. I had a 2:00 pm appointment, and she walked in at 2:10.

The flip came maybe 7 minutes or so into the appointment when she asked me what I wanted. This is where it got a little weird. I had left a stack of $20's on top my clothes (it was $80 but she couldn't tell by how it was placed). She asked me what I wanted. I told her bodyslide and BJ. She said that was $100, I told her $80 (sorry, I refuse to use the cryptic $ or $.8 vernacular found on this site. Is it that hard to type $80? Anyway, she said BJ is always at least $100. I said OK, but then she said I needed a condom. I told her no way, I don't do that for BJ, and I'm clean. She says she only does that for regulars who only go to her. I told her I just had a physical and I'm clean (true story). So finally she agrees to BBBJ for $100, but I can't come in her mouth. At this point I lose interest and told her just to do the body slide for $80. Honestly, I couldn't have been less turned on. I hate negotiating once things get going. If I wanted a BBBJ I could get that for my wife without the CIM. I'm in an open marriage so none of this is a big deal for us, and probably why I just wasn't thinking with the little head like many guys might (no judgement there).

So she gets naked (including thong) and after all the negotiation I'm just not turned on. Yeah, she's got a way better than average AMP body. But the personality sucks. I'm a good looking 40 yr old guy so I don't know what her deal was. The body slide was good, she literally tried twice to slip it in (believe it or not after all that about "being safe") but I held her off. Finished on my chest and hers and was out of there at 2:26. That's right, literally 16 minutes after she came in the room.

I won't repeat. She seems to be suffering from GPS. I told her about friends who paid less and she says people post stuff to bring her prices down but she's not doing that anymore. OK, whatevs.

For what it's worth, her D-bolt ons are over the muscle (ew) and I'm pretty sure her grill is all fake. Not that I care. But my wife has fake D's that put those to shame. Ladies, spend the extra bucks and recovery time getting them done right, so they don't feel like softballs attached to your chest.

Be safe out there.Pretty spot on. She won't do BBBJ anymore, even though she used to. But, there is no way Tiffany tried to slip your dick in her. She is so against FS, its ridiculous. It might have felt like that, but trust me, she didn't. She told me that its too complicated and if I wanted that, to go see Ebony.

DangleMan
07-26-18, 23:33
There was a pretty girl in Riverview who used to post that worked out of a tanning salon and then maybe a private residence before the CL bust. The ad seemed legit but also slightly teasing. Anyone have her info?

Incognito1234
07-27-18, 14:54
There was a pretty girl in Riverview who used to post that worked out of a tanning salon and then maybe a private residence before the CL bust. The ad seemed legit but also slightly teasing. Anyone have her info?Petite blonde? Smaller tits, great ass & allowed backdoor visitation? If it's the same one that I'm thinking of, that would be Emily and I haven't heard or seen anything of her for the last couple of years. She may have moved away or retired.

ToneyExp
07-27-18, 22:00
I went to a woman I know from old boards but her BF who was suppose to be gone all day was coming home for dinner. She wanted me to stick around because he knows we are friends but he doesn't know I am still dreaming of her now and then. Tho he obviously suspects and it is very uncomfortable. So instead of the 90 min we were planning with dinner and movies and play just did a quickie left me unstatisfied.

So tried a number of people and places includong annas and other massage apartment over on John are. No answer from most (well some called back or replied text 60+ min later but I was looking for right away). Annas had almost hpur wait other place is close to let things calm in the area. Guess theyve had to much business or maybe some problem. Idk haven't been there in a month.

So finally I know van dyke and mound have some places never been but seen good things or bad even. Anyways.

So Shiatso well being is close and on my way closing in 30 min (well that's what google said but open sign was still on over an hour later when I left).

Paid the 80 for the hour. Which made me nervous in my experience mid range prices will have better massage and options after.

(never caught name only saw 2 her face was not as thin as the other but not to round or anything little worn is only word but doesn't seem nice enough because there was girl next door cuteness to both women I saw were there).

During massage shewas keeping me covered but as she rubed on me it would push towel down and shed fix it. Getting more nervous. But she was on table actually sitting on me or rubbing her ass (in oh sp tight jeans) against me. But not in a fun way just seems best for leverage.

Well in the dream she did regular massage, then oil, then hot towel no teasing or hints ever she didn't get close nothing. Then after hot towel she did powder and after my back damn this dream picked up. No mention of tip or asking what I had nothing but face down she teased the back door (no inserting, which I am good with that limit) and the boys for more then 5 min. I raised enough she could really reach in and teasing the boys increase with stroke now and then to the main attraction. Then back to legs or back door then teasing so on so on. Almoat 10 min of tease followed by flip and one the best standards ever had. Hell maybe the best. And she was milking me for a while after then massage my front then teasing (was still sensitive amd she knew it. Massage, tease massage tease. Then finished clean up few min left so she massaged right up to the hour.

Clean dressed she helped got me water even rubbed me one more time and helped with my zipper as I drank glass of water she grabbed me. Finally I tip no comment on it just thank you. She didn't count just put it in her pocket. It was 40 would have done more (for probably first time with actual massage) but didn't bring more.

Also I only dreamed OTC butmore may have been am option but she did her thing with no discussion so I didn't want to stop the moment.

Really good tho not best massage, and top notch standard ending. Don't know if more is available but I plan to go back.

DangleMan
07-28-18, 16:18
Petite blonde? Smaller tits, great ass & allowed backdoor visitation? If it's the same one that I'm thinking of, that would be Emily and I haven't heard or seen anything of her for the last couple of years. She may have moved away or retired.No. But I wish I would have tried her back in the day.

This was a brunette who advertised recently. Exotic looking white girl. Mysterious ad.

SalBass
07-29-18, 10:27
Anyone seen her recently, is she back to.

Being good?

AlefPaul
07-29-18, 12:25
Was this at 15 and dequindre or the one on mound?

I went to a woman I know from old boards but her BF who was suppose to be gone all day was coming home for dinner. She wanted me to stick around because he knows we are friends but he doesn't know I am still dreaming of her now and then. Tho he obviously suspects and it is very uncomfortable. So instead of the 90 min we were planning with dinner and movies and play just did a quickie left me unstatisfied.

So tried a number of people and places includong annas and other massage apartment over on John are. No answer from most (well some called back or replied text 60+ min later but I was looking for right away). Annas had almost hpur wait other place is close to let things calm in the area. Guess theyve had to much business or maybe some problem. Idk haven't been there in a month.

So finally I know van dyke and mound have some places never been but seen good things or bad even. Anyways.

So Shiatso well being is close and on my way closing in 30 min (well that's what google said but open sign was still on over an hour later when I left).

Paid the 80 for the hour. Which made me nervous in my experience mid range prices will have better massage and options after.

(never caught name only saw 2 her face was not as thin as the other but not to round or anything little worn is only word but doesn't seem nice enough because there was girl next door cuteness to both women I saw were there).

During massage shewas keeping me covered but as she rubed on me it would push towel down and shed fix it. Getting more nervous. But she was on table actually sitting on me or rubbing her ass (in oh sp tight jeans) against me. But not in a fun way just seems best for leverage.

Well in the dream she did regular massage, then oil, then hot towel no teasing or hints ever she didn't get close nothing. Then after hot towel she did powder and after my back damn this dream picked up. No mention of tip or asking what I had nothing but face down she teased the back door (no inserting, which I am good with that limit) and the boys for more then 5 min. I raised enough she could really reach in and teasing the boys increase with stroke now and then to the main attraction. Then back to legs or back door then teasing so on so on. Almoat 10 min of tease followed by flip and one the best standards ever had. Hell maybe the best. And she was milking me for a while after then massage my front then teasing (was still sensitive amd she knew it. Massage, tease massage tease. Then finished clean up few min left so she massaged right up to the hour.

Clean dressed she helped got me water even rubbed me one more time and helped with my zipper as I drank glass of water she grabbed me. Finally I tip no comment on it just thank you. She didn't count just put it in her pocket. It was 40 would have done more (for probably first time with actual massage) but didn't bring more.

Also I only dreamed OTC butmore may have been am option but she did her thing with no discussion so I didn't want to stop the moment.

Really good tho not best massage, and top notch standard ending. Don't know if more is available but I plan to go back.

ALotNohsin
07-29-18, 12:48
Any AMP with good looking young girls Who Provide extras? Please don't refer Anna's girls they are not young.

HotBong
07-29-18, 13:21
Pretty spot on. She won't do BBBJ anymore, even though she used to. But, there is no way Tiffany tried to slip your dick in her. She is so against FS, its ridiculous. It might have felt like that, but trust me, she didn't. She told me that its too complicated and if I wanted that, to go see Ebony.She is against FS but in one dream I made her spead her legs. In that dream I paid a ridiculously high amount (top escort type) which obviously isn't a great decision but felt awesome then because I have read so so many reviews here saying the same thing. She doesn't do FS.

HotBong
07-29-18, 13:48
I have been thinking long time about seeing her in a dream. Can I get some feedback?

Van Lopez
07-29-18, 14:14
Does anyone know if Angel in Clinton township is still available? I would be interested in seeing her.

Jack159
07-29-18, 14:41
Guys need your help and suggestions.

In my sleep I had a dream of massage at Anna's place. Anna and one girl was there. After my dream, I saw there were one man sleeping in living room behind the curtain, when I asked, Anna (I guess she was Anna) I am not sure, she said, don't worry, that he is the main boss. I did not know that he was there all the time. So I am getting paranoid here, thinking am I being in any kind of risk because of the dream?

Bruce248
07-29-18, 14:44
Does anyone know if Angel in Clinton township is still available? I would be interested in seeing her.Yes, I saw her recently. She's still around.

PangeMiscinta
07-29-18, 15:41
Any AMP with good looking young girls Who Provide extras? Please don't refer Anna's girls they are not young.Seconded on this. Need moar talent in the area.

Trump10
07-29-18, 20:24

In my sleep I had a dream of massage at Anna's place. Anna and one girl was there. After my dream, I saw there were one man sleeping in living room behind the curtain, when I asked, Anna (I guess she was Anna) I am not sure, she said, don't worry, that he is the main boss. I did not know that he was there all the time. So I am getting paranoid here, thinking am I being in any kind of risk because of the dream?What possible risk are you worried about?

HiPhi
07-29-18, 21:21

In my sleep I had a dream of massage at Anna's place. Anna and one girl was there. After my dream, I saw there were one man sleeping in living room behind the curtain, when I asked, Anna (I guess she was Anna) I am not sure, she said, don't worry, that he is the main boss. I did not know that he was there all the time. So I am getting paranoid here, thinking am I being in any kind of risk because of the dream?Risk of what? You would already be in jail if it was a sting.

How was the service?

StalkOfLife
07-29-18, 21:45
Visited here for the first time in a while, still the same. Older gal, FUPA, overpriced, won't repeat if I can avoid it.

StalkOfLife
07-29-18, 22:30
What's up with this place? Any good chicks here? Used to be good then became filled with money hungry hags.

Visited here for the first time in a while, still the same. Older gal, FUPA, overpriced, won't repeat if I can avoid it.

Rogmaes
07-30-18, 00:30
She is against FS but in one dream I made her spead her legs. In that dream I paid a ridiculously high amount (top escort type) which obviously isn't a great decision but felt awesome then because I have read so so many reviews here saying the same thing. She doesn't do FS.I have come close, but, she keeps a hand on your guy and likes to massage her clit with it and give it a sense that it might make it past the goalie. Never scored but the grinding will make you go out of your mind. She's not quite fully shaved so the stubbles intensify the experience. That's why some have reported to shoot to the ceiling or knocked out some of the bottles off the shelf past the head of the table.

Acoustic53
07-30-18, 07:10
That's why some have reported to shoot to the ceiling or knocked out some of the bottles off the shelf past the head of the table.LOL! Thanks for starting my day with this huge laugh.

ALotNohsin
07-30-18, 07:28
LOL! Thanks for starting my day with this huge laugh.I have had the service you guys say she doesn't provide. Pretty expensive though.

HeeJung47
07-30-18, 09:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SalBass
07-30-18, 10:31
I have had the service you guys say she doesn't provide. Pretty expensive though.Cost? Is there better for cheaper around?

TugHunter
07-30-18, 13:22
Anyone seen her recently, is she back to.

Being good?Literally 5 posts below yours are several Tiffany reviews. You missed them when you logged in to place your post? Really?

SalBass
07-30-18, 13:55
Literally 5 posts below yours are several Tiffany reviews. You missed them when you logged in to place your post? Really?Asshat maybe you didn't read recently.

Jack159
07-30-18, 21:44
Risk of what? You would already be in jail if it was a sting.

How was the service?Was decent, nothing exceptional.

Yeah, but that's what I was worried about"sting", I heard weird stories.

TugHunter
07-31-18, 09:08
Asshat maybe you didn't read recently.Send me your number and I'll call you from the parking lot after my next visit, would that be recent enough for you? Or do you want me to call your during the BJ?

SalBass
07-31-18, 09:35
Send me your number and I'll call you from the parking lot after my next visit, would that be recent enough for you? Or do you want me to call your during the BJ?You can't even get it up for a BJ.

Acoustic53
07-31-18, 09:54
Send me your number and I'll call you from the parking lot after my next visit, would that be recent enough for you? Or do you want me to call your during the BJ?LOL. I'm envisioning a thread dedicated to live video feed of monger encounters with SP's, complete with audio play-by-play and color commentary. I'll wager someone has already thought of this and has implemented it, and is offering subscriptions.

PangeMiscinta
07-31-18, 11:54
LOL. I'm envisioning a thread dedicated to live video feed of monger encounters with SP's, complete with audio play-by-play and color commentary. I'll wager someone has already thought of this and has implemented it, and is offering subscriptions.I think this is a good idea. I watched some monger posted their encounter on video sites. Pretty cool.

Van Lopez
07-31-18, 17:28
Does anyone know if Angel in Clinton township is still available? I would be interested in seeing her.Does anyone have her contact info they could PM me. Thanks.

LameelCono
07-31-18, 19:36
I searched the forum on "Tiffany" so that I would not reveal any more information on her place of business that had not already been made known. She does work from the back of a nail salon in Ferndale Mi called Saigon Nails on Woodward. There is free parking at the back if your lucky, otherwise, metered parking close by. Entrance is from the back so you're not walking through the Nail Spa to see her. She works mid afternoon to close 10:00 PM. Call the Spa to book an appointment. She will do half hour session for. 4 but prefers 1 hr for. 6 which she often cuts short. She is Vietnamese. The session is simply an oil rub, nothing more except for some hot stones. No teasing. She will tell you to turn over once she has cleaned off the oil and asks what more you have in mind. $ or $. 4 are the options with CBJ being the more expensive. Bring your own cover. She will strip to naked for $ and give a very sensual body oil slide until you finish. She is gorgeous and has a spectacular body complete with long hair, D sized fake breast and rock hard nipples. She is mechanical as she does not seem to react to the intimacy of the encounter. Once you finish she might give you a neck or head massage. That's pretty much it. YMMV and some have reported full service for an obscene up sell. So, this is what you get get from the back room of a nail spa in Ferndale.

Herum2
07-31-18, 21:03
Will be visiting over weekend need referral for fit attractive ebony bodyrub or massage girl please pm.

LongLongGone
08-01-18, 08:17
Recently found two places with extras in Farmington Hills / Novi. I'll start with FH and then if any senior members want info on the other one they can message me. I haven't seen any reviews for much in the area so I thought I'd add my own.

The one in FH is just called Asian Massage. There aren't many reviews and it's hard to find online. My first trip was about two weeks ago. There were two girls sitting there when I walked in, one maybe 30 and the other probably 45. Neither were very attractive. The older of the two lead me back to a room and I got undressed and waited. Massage was decent, nothing special. On the flip she teased a little and then poured a ton of oil and finished me off without asking. I got dressed and paid. 8 at the front. No money was discussed, no clue how much a hh cost. Turns out hh is. 5 so. 3 tip. Seemed ok. When I was leaving there was a very attractive younger girl, in her 20's, smoking hot tight body. I went back Monday hoping to get the younger one but unfortunately I got the same lady as last time. Maybe a 5/10. Same deal as the first time except this time when I paid, . 8 again, she seemed disgusted and wanted more. That was really offputting and I won't repeat. HJ was nothing special either and she wouldn't take anything off, even when I offered. 8 which was dumb but a hard dick makes an awful accountant. This place is tucked in the back at 12/ OL next door to subway. Hopefully YMMV. I'd be interested to see if anyone else has better luck or can get the younger one.

The other place, my new go to, is on the FH / Novi border I believe. It's not Mulan (are they still offering extras?) I'd like to keep it hush hush because I haven't found much in the area. Provider was a 7/10 or so with nice C's. Some OTC and UTC with enthusiastic finish. I have a feeling there will be more on the menu the more I go.

Wylieeg
08-01-18, 13:51
Has anyone seen or heard from Timina (also goes as Nya) lately? I used to be a regular and I've sent her a few texts and called that she hasn't responded to. Wondered if she is still working.

Jack159
08-01-18, 17:09
What possible risk are you worried about?Risk of sting or something, I heard weird stories, guess I am being paranoid.

DragonSnake
08-01-18, 17:22
Anyone visited maru massage spa on greenfield. Plan on visiting this weekend. DS.

Red Star
08-01-18, 22:15
Are there any AMPs that shave down there, or the back. Just curious.

Turrismaldon
08-02-18, 06:23
Any chance white girl worked there? She used to work inter own plaCE and a nail spa in canton.

Alamassage1
08-02-18, 07:05
Hi, I will be in Detroit soon and would appreciate any referral for a massage lady that would be safe and a good exoerience to come to my hotel room for erotic massage. Please reply or pm. I am happy to help anytime in Alabma. Thank you!

Marvel1
08-02-18, 08:06
A few weeks back was on the way to getting my oil changed and noticed Ying Massage. Thought I would TOFTT and it paid off. You would think I am a rookie the way things went down, what I get for thinking I am going to strike out before I event get to the end. I think I may have been in shock when I left considering I had never heard about or read about this place? Anyhow there were two providers both under 40 (pure guess) and both 5-6. I didn't get names but mine was the shorter of the two, 5'-2"ish, a cups if that, yoga pants and a stylish t-shirt. She had a nice tight body, smooth skin, long dark hair. I asked for a med to light massage which I received. It was 51% rub 49% massage but felt good. Lots of massage while sitting on top of me which I enjoy. Almost 0 teasing so I'm laying there thinking what a waste. So I decide to send of my own signals. I start rubbing her legs when I can then start wandering toward the kity OTC and no objections. On the flip more of a frontal massage than most other AMPs whlie I am still OTC roaming. Then I notice the kitty is getting hot and wet and it's on. She gets some oil and goes to work, no exchange of words. I then venture UTC upstairs with no objections. I figure I'm not pushing it this time and continue with just the HJ and UTC upstairs. Nice HJ and finish and seemed to be more non-mechanical than some. My guess is possibly some additional available but I didn't get that FS is an option but YMMV. There appears to be a pretty good language barrier but then it got down to payment and suddenly we understood each other. I didn't get my change back from the room rate, so I asked for it. She gives me the change back and I give her a franklin and ask for a grant back. I only walked in with two benjamins. She leaves, no idea where to get change? The other provider comes out and asks me what is going on, I tell her she went to get change, both of us are confused. My girl comes back, gives me a franklin, I hug her and say I'll be back, she smiles says OK and I'm out. Next time I will have a more prepared review with names and hopefully some additional intel on the menu.

Rogmaes
08-02-18, 09:32
Any chance white girl worked there? She used to work inter own plaCE and a nail spa in canton.Just call them and ask. They're listed in Yelp.

PangeMiscinta
08-02-18, 09:38
A few weeks back was on the way to getting my oil changed and noticed Ying Massage. Thought I would TOFTT and it paid off. You would think I am a rookie the way things went down, what I get for thinking I am going to strike out before I event get to the end. I think I may have been in shock when I left considering I had never heard about or read about this place? Anyhow there were two providers both under 40 (pure guess) and both 5-6. I didn't get names but mine was the shorter of the two, 5'-2"ish, a cups if that, yoga pants and a stylish t-shirt. She had a nice tight body, smooth skin, long dark hair. I asked for a med to light massage which I received. It was 51% rub 49% massage but felt good. Lots of massage while sitting on top of me which I enjoy. Almost 0 teasing so I'm laying there thinking what a waste. So I decide to send of my own signals. I start rubbing her legs when I can then start wandering toward the kity OTC and no objections. On the flip more of a frontal massage than most other AMPs whlie I am still OTC roaming. Then I notice the kitty is getting hot and wet and it's on. She gets some oil and goes to work, no exchange of words. I then venture UTC upstairs with no objections. I figure I'm not pushing it this time and continue with just the HJ and UTC upstairs. Nice HJ and finish and seemed to be more non-mechanical than some. My guess is possibly some additional available but I didn't get that FS is an option but YMMV. There appears to be a pretty good language barrier but then it got down to payment and suddenly we understood each other. I didn't get my change back from the room rate, so I asked for it. She gives me the change back and I give her a franklin and ask for a grant back. I only walked in with two benjamins. She leaves, no idea where to get change? The other provider comes out and asks me what is going on, I tell her she went to get change, both of us are confused. My girl comes back, gives me a franklin, I hug her and say I'll be back, she smiles says OK and I'm out. Next time I will have a more prepared review with names and hopefully some additional intel on the menu.So your damage is 1. 5?

EricTheReddit
08-02-18, 13:29
Risk of sting or something, I heard weird stories, guess I am being paranoid.Risk is always part of this game. Mitigate it as you see fit or get out.

Nothing in life is risk free.

PangeMiscinta
08-02-18, 16:02
Risk is always part of this game. Mitigate it as you see fit or get out.

Nothing in life is risk free.Hi redditor,

Any tips on how to mitigate?

Oosimonoo
08-02-18, 20:46
Hi redditor,

Any tips on how to mitigate?Research and think with your big head before going in.

MassageMe4
08-02-18, 20:50
Should we all take a pull and ante up in prepaid cards for a stack of member ships to all the massage sites? We could have it sent to a general email or rss for everyone to receive? Any thoughts or ideas?

Thrillskr
08-02-18, 21:31
Should we all take a pull and ante up in prepaid cards for a stack of member ships to all the massage sites? We could have it sent to a general email or rss for everyone to receive? Any thoughts or ideas?Interesting. I am not sure if it is illegal to share userid / passwd for such sites. Either way, if many users login at the same time using same credentials from different locations, the sites may have some mechanism to block. Something to think about. Rss feed. I am not sure that would work.

HiPhi
08-02-18, 23:00
Tried Anna's Southfield again. MiMi was there. Nice enough lady. In her 50's bur looked in her 40's. Average body. Massage was bad. Full menu available. Nothing exceptional about 'service'. As others have said take 1/2 hour and just boom boom. 1+ massage fee.

PangeMiscinta
08-03-18, 07:30
Greetings gents.

Any intel on this one?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

Thanks much.

FarmerPete
08-03-18, 08:29
Greetings gents.

Any intel on this one?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

Thanks much.Pictures are fakes so not a good start.

Herum2
08-03-18, 10:32
Anyone able to comment on ebony at saigon spa pm ok.

Herum2
08-03-18, 10:43
Pictures are fakes so not a good start.Will confirm fake pics.

BigCass
08-03-18, 11:49
Saw her a year or so ago. 30 min massage. It was so so. She was cute and good personality. At the time BBBJ was offered, but didn't partake due to the rate asked. If you have money to burn give her a try. She had confidence in her abilities which have been proven to be good or bad. I'm guessing good in this case.

Anyone able to comment on ebony at saigon spa pm ok.

LigmaPatient0
08-03-18, 18:24
Saw her a year or so ago. 30 min massage. It was so so. She was cute and good personality. At the time BBBJ was offered, but didn't partake due to the rate asked. If you have money to burn give her a try. She had confidence in her abilities which have been proven to be good or bad. I'm guessing good in this case.What's her rate? I dreamed of both tiffany and cindy but not ebony yet.

BigCass
08-04-18, 09:51
I honestly don't remember. I think I paid 60 house fee. And she was asking 100 I believe. She's worth a try from what I remember.

What's her rate? I dreamed of both tiffany and cindy but not ebony yet.

HoldenCaul
08-04-18, 11:13
M1 was closed last 2 times I tried going there, earlier this week and also yesterday. Are they shut down?

RDetroit
08-04-18, 11:31
What's her rate? I dreamed of both tiffany and cindy but not ebony yet.What was Cindy rate and what was avail. Was it worth the purchase.

RD.

HoldenCaul
08-04-18, 11:45
M1 was closed last 2 times I tried going there, earlier this week and also yesterday. Are they shut down?Nevet mind, looked back and saw the post from 7/25 avout maintenance. Thanks.

LigmaPatient0
08-04-18, 14:04
What was Cindy rate and what was avail. Was it worth the purchase.

RD.40 HJ.

100 BJ / bbj (no cim).

160 FS but I think it's just a tease and not actually a available.

HiPhi
08-04-18, 20:09
Saw Southgate Nuru lady. With all the construction it was annoying to get to. Was easy to setup appointment. I did not like the densely populate street she is on. Tons of people park in the street. I actually parked the next street over. Yes she is older. Probably older than any of Anna's girls that I have seen. I mostly wanted to try nuru. I got a massage first. Then nuru then shower then more massage; probably 75 minutes total. Massage was strange that she did a lot of hand finger feet and leg work. She enjoys what she does. It was worth the money. But if you want a young hottie keep on a looking.

Gilfoyle2
08-04-18, 20:21
The talents are pretty slim at Anna's. My last dream was near the airport, and the girl's name was Angie. Her English skills was like AT&T cell tower, fading in and out depending on conversation. To say the least, horrible massage, on the flip asked what I want, and the jack hammer started, done and cleaned up and pushed out. Horrible. Will not repeat again at Anna's.

Her English skills reminded me of Apu from the Simpson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgbOZbt5Ge8

Tried Anna's Southfield again. MiMi was there. Nice enough lady. In her 50's bur looked in her 40's. Average body. Massage was bad. Full menu available. Nothing exceptional about 'service'. As others have said take 1/2 hour and just boom boom. 1+ massage fee.

RAK2345
08-05-18, 07:53
Any info on this?

https://massage.eros.com/michigan/files/1626864.htm?cat=83

Thanks!

Guwman
08-05-18, 08:40
I just called Bonita to make an appointment. She told me that she has a new girl working with her. Claims she is a beautiful black girl that used to work at Saigon Spa. Ebony? 25 years old. She starts on Monday. She is offering 4 hand massages with this girl for $200. I can't tell you anymore because I won't see her until Friday.

http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

Marvel1
08-05-18, 12:29
I just called Bonita to make an appointment. She told me that she has a new girl working with her. Claims she is a beautiful black girl that used to work at Saigon Spa. Ebony? 25 years old. She starts on Monday. She is offering 4 hand massages with this girl for $200. I can't tell you anymore because I won't see her until Friday.

http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/homeIt'll shock me if this turns out to be Ebony, but stranger things are happening. I will do some. Recon as well.

CarlHannogan
08-05-18, 13:31
Dreamed about m1 about month ago great time 120 BBBJ cfs but tried going back last week and place was closed any one know if they got shut dow or moved?

Castro1989
08-05-18, 13:35
Have anyone tried this place out they do extras or strictly legit. https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-pure-time-massage-center-line-mi-49892#review-605677.

ChrisDetroitMi
08-05-18, 22:32
Dreamed about m1 about month ago great time 120 BBBJ cfs but tried going back last week and place was closed any one know if they got shut dow or moved?Mama said a week ago closed for 2 weeks to fix inside. Not sure if that is really the story though. Can anyone else confirm!

SwaggyP
08-06-18, 01:39
Mama said a week ago closed for 2 weeks to fix inside. Not sure if that is really the story though. Can anyone else confirm!It's probably closed down because there was hundreds of people going through there a day. In sure they're letting it die down a bit. At that rate it was sure to be the next place raided.

StoneJason38
08-06-18, 06:41
Hey all. I'm asking because I have RTFF, I promise, but I wanted to get clarification. For places like m1 when you state $1. 2 for services or however much you end up paying, is that just in the tip alone? Or is that the price of massage plus tip? Some of the HJ only places you get an HJ for $40 but that doesn't include the $50-$80 cost of the actual massage. Thanks all, and if it was already posted I'm sorry! I tried to look best I could.

Russant
08-06-18, 10:40
Hey all. I'm asking because I have RTFF, I promise, but I wanted to get clarification. For places like m1 when you state $1. 2 for services or however much you end up paying, is that just in the tip alone? Or is that the price of massage plus tip? Some of the HJ only places you get an HJ for $40 but that doesn't include the $50-$80 cost of the actual massage. Thanks all, and if it was already posted I'm sorry! I tried to look best I could.At M1 it's $1. 2 for everything.

Russant
08-06-18, 10:42
Have anyone tried this place out they do extras or strictly legit. https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-pure-time-massage-center-line-mi-49892#review-605677.Last time I went it was diy. That was months ago though it may be different now.

ChaserX
08-06-18, 17:10
It's probably closed down because there was hundreds of people going through there a day. In sure they're letting it die down a bit. At that rate it was sure to be the next place raided.My thoughts exactly.

JustAGuy33
08-07-18, 00:22
It's probably closed down because there was hundreds of people going through there a day. In sure they're letting it die down a bit. At that rate it was sure to be the next place raided.Mammas car is in the lot. So she's there or they went on vacation to die the crowd.

Backrub321
08-07-18, 09:53
Visited on a Monday midday. Whoever reported this place as legit doesn't know their parlor game. In a fairly visible and busy strip mall. There is a back entrance (which was wide open before and after). A little dingy inside, probably from the wood paneling. No table shower. Walls are thin. You can hear everything from the other rooms, but the doors lock. Sheet on the table had just come out of the laundry and seemed damp. There was a small, old, hand towel laid in the center of the table with an uncovered vinyl bolster for the feet and paper towels on the face hole. Obviously a jack shack.

Two providers were available. Both probably early 40's. I just took the one who welcomed me. Saw the other upon exiting. Rougher face, but decent build -though she had the voice of a grandma. Was immediately offered 1 hour (as was the other monger who came in). Paid. 5 for 30 minutes. Mediocre massage with some teasing. She started with light baby powder then switched to oil. There was some close teasing as she did the upper legs. She left to get the hot towel, came back, and wiped down before ST (with plenty of teasing and reach under). The negotiations began immediately on the flip. I have the feeling FS was available at a high rate. She wanted. 8 for the top to come off. I stuck to my guns with. 6. Decent HJ with a bit of jackhammering (where the hell do they learn this? She tried to short me about 5 minutes, but I demanded the remainder of my time. Would repeat in a pinch. $. 1 out the door.

ChrisDetroitMi
08-07-18, 11:44
Mammas car is in the lot. So she's there or they went on vacation to die the crowd.She got out of her car and walked up to the front door to meet me and tell me they are closed because they are fixing inside. I could hear construction going on inside but not saying that's all that is going on.

HerpNDerp
08-07-18, 12:19
It'll shock me if this turns out to be Ebony, but stranger things are happening. I will do some. Recon as well.Let me know, Ebony is one of my atf.

Wingman8490
08-07-18, 16:07
Sixty dollars for a HJ with top off is way to much money. Tomaii on 7 Mile got fifty massage and forty for top.

WM.

Visited on a Monday midday. Whoever reported this place as legit doesn't know their parlor game. In a fairly visible and busy strip mall. There is a back entrance (which was wide open before and after). A little dingy inside, probably from the wood paneling. No table shower. Walls are thin. You can hear everything from the other rooms, but the doors lock. Sheet on the table had just come out of the laundry and seemed damp. There was a small, old, hand towel laid in the center of the table with an uncovered vinyl bolster for the feet and paper towels on the face hole. Obviously a jack shack.

Two providers were available. Both probably early 40's. I just took the one who welcomed me. Saw the other upon exiting. Rougher face, but decent build -though she had the voice of a grandma. Was immediately offered 1 hour (as was the other monger who came in). Paid. 5 for 30 minutes. Mediocre massage with some teasing. She started with light baby powder then switched to oil. There was some close teasing as she did the upper legs. She left to get the hot towel, came back, and wiped down before ST (with plenty of teasing and reach under). The negotiations began immediately on the flip. I have the feeling FS was available at a high rate. She wanted. 8 for the top to come off. I stuck to my guns with. 6. Decent HJ with a bit of jackhammering (where the hell do they learn this? She tried to short me about 5 minutes, but I demanded the remainder of my time. Would repeat in a pinch. $. 1 out the door.

Backrub321
08-07-18, 19:35
Sixty dollars for a HJ with top off is way to much money. Tomaii on 7 Mile got fifty massage and forty for top.

WM.If you're going to ***** about something, ***** about the .5 for 30. People like you are the reason I elected a long time ago not to post despite a decade of lurking.

Back to lurking.

Blue12
08-07-18, 20:44
Hey all. I'm asking because I have RTFF, I promise, but I wanted to get clarification. For places like m1 when you state $1. 2 for services or however much you end up paying, is that just in the tip alone? Or is that the price of massage plus tip? Some of the HJ only places you get an HJ for $40 but that doesn't include the $50-$80 cost of the actual massage. Thanks all, and if it was already posted I'm sorry! I tried to look best I could.SJ38, nice post and good job researching. This is a constant issue for those that don't know the cryptic code a lot of mongers use to post. Eg. 1, $1. 2, . 5, and on and on with "benjimans" and what not. It would be very nice if everyone was just clear with the report.

For example, the gentleman who reported back said M1 was 1. 2 for everything, so is that 40 up front and 80 for extras (BTW what extras? Would be helpful. I normally don't do AMP's, just private massages with providers I know. But I'm On the west side of state so can't help you much here. I did have a dou massage with a long time provider named Paris who used to post a lot on BP in MoTown, it was at the airport Marriott, she asked to bring a friend. I had agreed to 2 oo for hr, she said 50 more for duo, I agreed. They arrived at my door and we began a very fun hour both BBBJ, lots stroking and licking all over during the massage, then flipped for an awesome time, they put the cover on for main event Paris started CG and then RCG (spinning without getting off me, love that! The cover broke too small, I did have some magnums so we were back in action (I always bring my own, sometimes they reuse covers, yuk! Paris's friend then hoped on, slightly bigger but wow tight as hell had me busted in 5 min for a lot of fun they actually stayed 2 hrs. I don't mind paying more and asking for more time I don't like the wam-bam-thank you-man experience. Total 250 for two hours.

Hopefully that is clear, not $. 2 + . 5 for example. Take care B12.

PangeMiscinta
08-08-18, 07:37
Let me know, Ebony is one of my atf.See the name pop up a lot lately. Is she that good?

Bruce248
08-08-18, 08:38
See the name pop up a lot lately. Is she that good?Have you read what's been said about her when her name "pops" up.

PangeMiscinta
08-08-18, 11:48
Have you read what's been said about her when her name "pops" up.Yeah. Mostly just asking if she's still at Saigon.

Rogmaes
08-08-18, 20:04
The talents are pretty slim at Anna's. My last dream was near the airport, and the girl's name was Angie. Her English skills was like AT&T cell tower, fading in and out depending on conversation. To say the least, horrible massage, on the flip asked what I want, and the jack hammer started, done and cleaned up and pushed out. Horrible. Will not repeat again at Anna's.

Her English skills reminded me of Apu from the Simpson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgbOZbt5Ge8Based on the description you gave me in your PM, I'm certain that's who I saw today at Anna's Madison Heights location. They get moved around constantly. She told me her name is Ima. They change their names to duck bad reviews and she deserves a bad review. Waste of time and money. I strongly recommend avoiding this one.

Gilfoyle2
08-08-18, 21:15
Ima does not sound familiar. It was something along the lines Anna, Annie, Angie. It was total a waste of time, unless someone else posts a positive reviews, I am holding off on Anna's.

Based on the description you gave me in your PM, I'm certain that's who I saw today at Anna's Madison Heights location. They get moved around constantly. She told me her name is Ima. They change their names to duck bad reviews and she deserves a bad review. Waste of time and money. I strongly recommend avoiding this one.

KTM450
08-09-18, 09:41
Has anyone heard if M1 is open again or when it will be?

Backrub321
08-09-18, 13:52
Has anyone heard if M1 is open again or when it will be?Drove by Monday. Not open yet. No signs of life (cars, etc).

GiveMeAss
08-09-18, 16:08
Has anyone heard if M1 is open again or when it will be?Maybe try calling up there.

KTM450
08-09-18, 18:00
Maybe try calling up there.Didn't think of that but there was no answer so I am guessing still closes.

MeowMix414
08-09-18, 18:12
https://massagebyamy.fullslate.com

HoldenCaul
08-10-18, 07:06
Didn't think of that but there was no answer so I am guessing still closes.I drove by yesterday as it was on my way, still closed.

NiceGuy000
08-10-18, 08:15
https://massagebyamy.fullslate.comLot of positive reviews on her on here. Not full service but a good time!

Maxam1
08-10-18, 08:53
https://massagebyamy.fullslate.comDamn good massage, I haven't had any inclination of extras!

CountryBoi3575
08-10-18, 10:27
Mammas car is in the lot. So she's there or they went on vacation to die the crowd.I wonder what's really going on mamma ain't tying down money.

Guwman
08-10-18, 11:41

http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/homeI just saw them an hour ago. Great 4 hand experience. Ebony is indeed there. Now she is Bella. No details because YMMV.

Detroit Brian
08-10-18, 13:24
I've been going to this place for years, Mulan Highland, and it's been 99% DIY until about two months ago. The two girls they have there now both give HJ without even being asked, and no mention of tip until yesterday. I usually pay the. 6 door fee and. 3 tip but yesterday she put her hand out for more.

There is more on the table for the right guy. This girl I saw yesterday seemed to be in love with me. Full on GFE, I just wish she was a little cuter. Seniors can PM for names and additional details, trying to keep this gem fairly quiet for now.Got a HE from a girl named IMA there. 40 ish and a little chubby. Says she's from China. OTC roaming allowed. I had thought this place was strictly DIY, but not the case. YMMV.

Be careful out there.

MeowMix414
08-10-18, 14:35
Lot of positive reviews on her on here. Not full service but a good time!So its just a legitimate massage or is there he?

MeowMix414
08-10-18, 14:37
Damn good massage, I haven't had any inclination of extras!She doesn't seem to respond to calls. I set up an appointment with her a couple weeks ago on her scheduler. Sent her an email asking where the location is and I got no response. I managed to find a pic of her on social media and she looks fine af. I hope she isn't retired.

Neilnbob
08-10-18, 23:27
Stopped in Thursday and saw Anna, cute enough and very good massage. She had some music on her phone playing, and it was the same freaking song. After listening to it about 4 times in a row I grabbed my phone and had mine play something more relaxing.

Handshake with plenty of UTC, 1 hour for 70+30. Would probably repeat, though she indicated she wasn't thrilled with the 30 tip.

Rogmaes
08-11-18, 04:43
I just saw them an hour ago. Great 4 hand experience. Ebony is indeed there. Now she is Bella. No details because YMMV."Bella" is going to make that place very successful. Hope the price doesn't go up. $. 6 must be all inclusive. She is a pleasure to be with. She is like a fine wine, you just keep on sipping. The Saigon Spa was too dingy for me. She's got great hands, personality and a killer body. Pure Michigan!

Maxam1
08-11-18, 06:07
She doesn't seem to respond to calls. I set up an appointment with her a couple weeks ago on her scheduler. Sent her an email asking where the location is and I got no response. I managed to find a pic of her on social media and she looks fine af. I hope she isn't retired.Yep, just like most girls, communication is horrible! It took me a while to actually get in and see her and even afterwards.

LameelCono
08-11-18, 08:20
Based on the description you gave me in your PM, I'm certain that's who I saw today at Anna's Madison Heights location. They get moved around constantly. She told me her name is Ima. They change their names to duck bad reviews and she deserves a bad review. Waste of time and money. I strongly recommend avoiding this one.I was at the Madison Heights location and got a whole hour of pure puntang. Walked in, saw a cute 35+ short long haired Chinese SP wearing a short, tight orange dress. Once I got to the table I sat there and got some hugs. Then I discovered that's all she had on. I got my arms around her, lifted the dress and started rubbing her ass. Firm and smooth. From there we had decided what the session would be all about. Great set of firm natural C. Off came the dress and on with the action from reverse massage, FIV, GFE and pretty much everything else you may want. DATY is not my thing, so that was not attempted. CBJ, CG, RCG, doggie, all CFS. My massage on her was way better than what she offered. She is very sensitive around the upper thigh as I noticed she must have cum a few times. So, massage 2 out of ten, the rest, YMMV. Then little head was too generous with the $. 30 tip. Best hour I've had in a long time. Don't come for the massage and conversation is all I have to report.

StoneJason38
08-11-18, 09:36
Since m1 is closed for the moment, anyone have any other recommendations for reasonable FS parlors? Can't put rubmaps on the card. You can even just pm me if you want, I've just got a bad case of yellow fever right now.

Member #6007
08-11-18, 12:23
Yep, just like most girls, communication is horrible! It took me a while to actually get in and see her and even afterwards.Is this Amy B in Clinton, friend of Terri Anne OR Amy with eight little dogs and in a Trailer Or tall Amy around M53 and Hall.

I hear the first is nearly retired, the second is finally doing some extras, and the last one sure didn't when I saw her three years ago.

LameelCono
08-11-18, 15:44
I was at the Madison Heights location and got a whole hour of pure puntang. Walked in, saw a cute 35+ short long haired Chinese SP wearing a short, tight orange dress. Once I got to the table I sat there and got some hugs. Then I discovered that's all she had on. I got my arms around her, lifted the dress and started rubbing her ass. Firm and smooth. From there we had decided what the session would be all about. Great set of firm natural C. Off came the dress and on with the action from reverse massage, FIV, GFE and pretty much everything else you may want. DATY is not my thing, so that was not attempted. CBJ, CG, RCG, doggie, all CFS. My massage on her was way better than what she offered. She is very sensitive around the upper thigh as I noticed she must have cum a few times. So, massage 2 out of ten, the rest, YMMV. Then little head was too generous with the $. 30 tip. Best hour I've had in a long time. Don't come for the massage and conversation is all I have to report.Hour cost. 6 tip $. 20. Way too much, but, one hell of an hour.

GiveMeAss
08-11-18, 15:54
Since m1 is closed for the moment, anyone have any other recommendations for reasonable FS parlors? Can't put rubmaps on the card. You can even just pm me if you want, I've just got a bad case of yellow fever right now.Only FS guarantees are majic, relax on GR. Waterford choices are gone.

StalkOfLife
08-11-18, 23:00
"Relax on GR" on Grand River? Where? Never heard of it ...

Only FS guarantees are majic, relax on GR. Waterford choices are gone.

JustAGuy33
08-11-18, 23:13
Since m1 is closed for the moment, anyone have any other recommendations for reasonable FS parlors? Can't put rubmaps on the card. You can even just pm me if you want, I've just got a bad case of yellow fever right now.Silver offers FS.

Jim Stark
08-12-18, 10:03
Anybody know if Faith is finished with her "vacation" yet?

GiveMeAss
08-12-18, 11:04
"Relax on GR" on Grand River? Where? Never heard of it ...Sory.

Meant sunrise.

Rafter1
08-12-18, 11:46
Can't find Anna's number. Also is the asian apt, by 13 and J are, still around?

Mister Paul
08-12-18, 11:50
About every 2 weeks I stop here to get a massage from Lulu. She is great. Place is always clean and everyone is friendly. Today, Lulu was busy so I got Lily. She is a cute little China doll that is in her early 30's. She did a wonderful job walking on my back and massaging my body. Everything was tremendous and ended very well. She was definitely worth the $50 tip. I can't wait to see Lily again.

ContinentalMan
08-12-18, 12:08
Sory.

Meant sunrise.How much total for massage and FS at Sunrise? Looking at half hour.

Rafter1
08-12-18, 12:49
Where can I find Ann's number? Looked in search, nothing. Also, is the Asian apt. Massage gone too?

HeeJung47
08-12-18, 13:54
Only FS guarantees are majic, relax on GR. Waterford choices are gone.Full service is also guaranteed at DT Health, Sunrise, Silver, and Annas Apartment locations,. Also Sonia Spa on 8 Mile has started to offer it too. And I almost forgot, Saigon Spa (with the exception of Tiffany) offers boom-boom too.

Rogmaes
08-12-18, 20:19
Full service is also guaranteed at DT Health, Sunrise, Silver, and Annas Apartment locations,. Also Sonia Spa on 8 Mile has started to offer it too. And I almost forgot, Saigon Spa (with the exception of Tiffany) offers boom-boom too.If your looking for FS at Saigon, you better bring Benjamin along. Ebony has left the building and her rate was $$ for FS. Never paid it, never got it. I think Tiffany has a price point but I never challenged it. I haven't had any experience with Cindy either but expect she is looking for twice the price Anna's girls charge. Problem with Anna's lately, and as always, you never know what you're going to get. The other issue I found with Anna's locations is that the covers are too small. I consider myself as average size, yet, the covers they offer are too tight, too thick. I started bringing my own and found that enhances the session and adds to the pleasure of the SP as well. But that's just me.

Biggy313
08-12-18, 20:25
I have been to all of these places listed and had FS at all of them over the years.

Full service is also guaranteed at DT Health, Sunrise, Silver, and Annas Apartment locations,. Also Sonia Spa on 8 Mile has started to offer it too. And I almost forgot, Saigon Spa (with the exception of Tiffany) offers boom-boom too..

StoneJason38
08-12-18, 21:30
If your looking for FS at Saigon, you better bring Benjamin along. Ebony has left the building and her rate was $$ for FS. Never paid it, never got it. I think Tiffany has a price point but I never challenged it. I haven't had any experience with Cindy either but expect she is looking for twice the price Anna's girls charge. Problem with Anna's lately, and as always, you never know what you're going to get. The other issue I found with Anna's locations is that the covers are too small. I consider myself as average size, yet, the covers they offer are too tight, too thick. I started bringing my own and found that enhances the session and adds to the pleasure of the SP as well. But that's just me.Any rough estimate of Anna's prices? And also how do I get in contact?

MeowMix414
08-12-18, 22:05
Anybody know if Faith is finished with her "vacation" yet?Her earliest release date is sometime in October.

LameelCono
08-13-18, 00:19
Any rough estimate of Anna's prices? And also how do I get in contact?Very simply stated RTFF.

Qwaser
08-13-18, 03:12
I've been digging through the forum, but I can't find much recent reviews for places near canton. I'd prefer going to their apartment / location as long as its safe, as I've only ever been to m1. I mainly want FS, don't care if the massage isn't great. I don't see anna's anywhere, but I found an ad on rubratings, if anyone can vouch for it?

Yoyo and cici near ikea.

On a side note, I can give reviews from my m1 experiences, although dated.

HoldenCaul
08-13-18, 08:00
Where can I find Ann's number? Looked in search, nothing. Also, is the Asian apt. Massage gone too?I would like the # too please PM me. I've lost the previous ones and can't find her ad. Thanks.

JietMan
08-13-18, 09:24
I would like the # too please PM me. I've lost the previous ones and can't find her ad. Thanks.PM sent my bro. Her ad is in Adultlook.

DatChase
08-13-18, 12:00
PM sent my bro. Her ad is in Adultlook.I think I found Anna's number on a different site, can someone confirm it ends 4584? If not please PM me. Thanks.

RichChristy
08-13-18, 13:16
I think I found Anna's number on a different site, can someone confirm it ends 4584? If not please PM me. Thanks.Yup that's the one.