PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Member #5635
01-07-18, 16:33
Teasing to me is better than the actual turn over and jack hammer finish that the parlors on avg offer. I don't think its so much where you go as much as being fortunate of getting a Lady with that type of touch, agenda. Whatever you may call it. The ACU place off Ann arbor trail in Westland is the only place to me where I was so overwhelmed before the flip. Most places do like a drive by feather tip and hope your at attention.Teri Anne who used to work in Auburn Hills was great at the long tease. Same for Summer who worked in Mt. Clemens. Both not available to my knowledge. Teri might have remarried. Happens more with women 40 and up. Sometimes you just need to ask.

NockUowt
01-07-18, 19:02
I thought I concluded correctly from prior posts here that something was good in Novi. (maybe there IS a good place out there in Novi but I got the wrong place?) BUT, the no name spa, in the strip mall on southeast corner of Grand River and Haggerty is a good massage. At the flip, she was a little vague, yet had no intention of taking care of the customer. Didn't push the issue, but strictly a DIY venue. Be aware.

Any places worth visiting in that area?

Golfnut1913
01-07-18, 19:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/available-all-week-10-7pm-2hr-notice-required/44452192

Any info on her.

Golfnut1913
01-07-18, 19:56
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stress-relief-w-cutie-in-clarkston/39767757

Curious if anyone has seen her.

Golfnut1913
01-07-18, 22:20
Has any seen the lady in Clarkston going by cutie in Clarkston. She looks to be in her 40's with big natural boobs.

Golfnut1913
01-07-18, 22:25
Teri Anne who used to work in Auburn Hills was great at the long tease. Same for Summer who worked in Mt. Clemens. Both not available to my knowledge. Teri might have remarried. Happens more with women 40 and up. Sometimes you just need to ask.Anyone seen the lady that goes by cutie in Clarkston. She looks to be in her 40's with big boobs, says they are 38 dd.

Member #5635
01-08-18, 01:51
Has any seen the lady in Clarkston going by cutie in Clarkston. She looks to be in her 40's with big natural boobs.Search in the Backpage section, not here. She lives in a trailer park with a kid. Loves to rim and kiss in that order. LOL. Enjoy.

Double K
01-08-18, 09:07
I knew this wouldn't last long. Actually stayed open longer than I expected! Macomb county is just too high traffic and that particular area is a progressive, mainstream area for families and hot moms to be out and about.Yes agreed. I know this place wouldn't last long. Awesome TS, cute girls, HE's in a highly visible place? Was only a matter of time. Bummer of course. I had some good dreams there. Location, location, location.

BigCass
01-08-18, 09:53
She was good. They used to work with amy who is in gross point area now. She is apparently no longer working also. That's a shame.

Teri Anne who used to work in Auburn Hills was great at the long tease. Same for Summer who worked in Mt. Clemens. Both not available to my knowledge. Teri might have remarried. Happens more with women 40 and up. Sometimes you just need to ask.

SingDong99
01-08-18, 13:56
I can't believe Tokyo lasted this long. I also searched for a newspaper article about it, nothing so far.

They were not nearly careful enough there. My first time with Lala (which was my third visit, but she'd never seen me before) she just started jerking me during the table shower with no questions or anything. Not being careful is one thing. Not being careful in an area where even offering HJ's will get you busted is another. It's a real shame because this place was the perfect mix for me -- decent looking girls, topless, skilled HJ's, any roaming available, but without FS which I'm not interested in. Although I might have fucked Lala if she didn't have a sasquatch Bush.

MikeQanaby
01-08-18, 14:54
I had wanted to do this when it was still 2017 but didn't have time with the holidays etc. And now that I am back to work I really would rather not be here so will give you guys a review of my great 2017. I had a few experiences before the past year but 2017 was the year I went all out. I probably averaged 1 massage per week over the course of the year.

1. The first place I started out with was with Tara, who worked out of her house in Dearborn Heights. She advertised on CL and talked of sensual touch which gave me a bit of hope that anything was available. Unfortunately, after two visits the only thing gotten was a case of blueballs. I wanted to get in for a third visit just to confirm but ended up missing the appointment and am now either blocked (she doesn't respond to me at all) or she isn't in the business any longer.

2. I decided to move on to Marilyn. I was comfortable trying her our because she was a long-established provider and worked out of her home. Both of which puts me at ease. I saw her a total of three times for what she calls her Spa Experience. What this basically means is she gets in the shower with you at the beginning of the visit. My first visit, however, this just meant that I took the shower by myself. I had to go through a whole song and dance to get her to take her top off (had to express interest in seeing the tattoo on her back) and when she finished with HJ she gave me the "I don't do this for everybody", yeah right. The next two visits I was given two shots each time, once in the shower with her and once after the massage. Marilyn loves to talk but she is easy to ignore because she doesn't expect a conversation. A few "yeps" and "uh-huhs" will talk you a long way. Upside is she seems genuinely thrilled when she makes you cum but she isn't much to look.

3. Monroe St. In Dearborn. I have spent way more money here than I'm comfortable in admitting but this place is close to my home and office, has a good price, and is in a decent location. I have seen Lucy, Sasha, Wendy, Cici, a chubby no-fun Asian, and an older Asian woman. I have seen them all at least twice each and have probably been here a total of 35 times. I have never come out of here with anything but a good massage and a handjob. The last provider I saw has offered BBBJ both times (once being taken up on it). It's my go-to place. Never any negotiations.

4. Garden City AMP - http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/734-620-5392-new-girls-hot-body-grand-opening-table-shower-free/44181167.

I visited this place once. Paid $60 for the hour and $40 for a h / j. TS was available but not used. Good looking, semi-young provider.

5. Anna's Belleville place. I do a lot of work in AA and it makes sense for me to stop in when I'm in the area. Had three different providers there. Everything is on the table here. Not the best massage and expect to negotiate. I feel safer her than at her Romulus location but haven't seen it advertised lately so it may not be available anymore. Seems to be where Anna's less desired providers work.

6. Downriver Nuru. Works out of a house in Southgate. Decent looking. Depending on when you get her can be very flirty. Seems a bit flaky and scheduling with her is always an adventure. My advice, get her early in the morning and try to get in to see her immediately upon calling. Nuru is decent but sensuality varies. CBJ available.

7. EarthTone. Stopped in here right before Christmas. Saw a good looking provider. Gave a decent massage and ended up CBJ and CFS. Cheap and a safe location.

Wishes for 2018 - I would love to see Cassi. She's been on my radar for a year and have never worked it out to be able to see her. Also looking for a bodacious, sweet AA girl. Also any provider who DFKs would make my day.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Mike.

AdamDavid5050
01-08-18, 17:49
Is it me or it seems that there has been lots of authority activities against massage parlors or even providers. It seems that these places are too hot to visit. Any thoughts guys?

AdamDavid5050
01-08-18, 18:58
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-place-quiet-and-safe/44782607

Any one tried her out?

Golfnut1913
01-08-18, 20:52
Has anyone seen her, I think she goes by Audrey and posts in CL Gliding hands massage, how is she and what does she offer thanks.

DanSul71
01-08-18, 23:12
I had wanted to do this when it was still 2017 but didn't have time with the holidays etc. And now that I am back to work I really would rather not be here so will give you guys a review of my great 2017. I had a few experiences before the past year but 2017 was the year I went all out. I probably averaged 1 massage per week over the course of the year.

1. The first place I started out with was with Tara, who worked out of her house in Dearborn Heights. She advertised on CL and talked of sensual touch which gave me a bit of hope that anything was available. Unfortunately, after two visits the only thing gotten was a case of blueballs. I wanted to get in for a third visit just to confirm but ended up missing the appointment and am now either blocked (she doesn't respond to me at all) or she isn't in the business any longer.

2. I decided to move on to Marilyn. I was comfortable trying her our because she was a long-established provider and worked out of her home. Both of which puts me at ease. I saw her a total of three times for what she calls her Spa Experience. What this basically means is she gets in the shower with you at the beginning of the visit. My first visit, however, this just meant that I took the shower by myself. I had to go through a whole song and dance to get her to take her top off (had to express interest in seeing the tattoo on her back) and when she finished with HJ she gave me the "I don't do this for everybody", yeah right. The next two visits I was given two shots each time, once in the shower with her and once after the massage. Marilyn loves to talk but she is easy to ignore because she doesn't expect a conversation. A few "yeps" and "uh-huhs" will talk you a long way. Upside is she seems genuinely thrilled when she makes you cum but she isn't much to look.

3. Monroe St. In Dearborn. I have spent way more money here than I'm comfortable in admitting but this place is close to my home and office, has a good price, and is in a decent location. I have seen Lucy, Sasha, Wendy, Cici, a chubby no-fun Asian, and an older Asian woman. I have seen them all at least twice each and have probably been here a total of 35 times. I have never come out of here with anything but a good massage and a handjob. The last provider I saw has offered BBBJ both times (once being taken up on it). It's my go-to place. Never any negotiations.

4. Garden City AMP - http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/734-620-5392-new-girls-hot-body-grand-opening-table-shower-free/44181167.

I visited this place once. Paid $60 for the hour and $40 for a h / j. TS was available but not used. Good looking, semi-young provider.

5. Anna's Belleville place. I do a lot of work in AA and it makes sense for me to stop in when I'm in the area. Had three different providers there. Everything is on the table here. Not the best massage and expect to negotiate. I feel safer her than at her Romulus location but haven't seen it advertised lately so it may not be available anymore. Seems to be where Anna's less desired providers work.

6. Downriver Nuru. Works out of a house in Southgate. Decent looking. Depending on when you get her can be very flirty. Seems a bit flaky and scheduling with her is always an adventure. My advice, get her early in the morning and try to get in to see her immediately upon calling. Nuru is decent but sensuality varies. CBJ available.

7. EarthTone. Stopped in here right before Christmas. Saw a good looking provider. Gave a decent massage and ended up CBJ and CFS. Cheap and a safe location.

Wishes for 2018 - I would love to see Cassi. She's been on my radar for a year and have never worked it out to be able to see her. Also looking for a bodacious, sweet AA girl. Also any provider who DFKs would make my day.

Mike.Sent you a pm in regards to sweet AA.

Acoustic53
01-09-18, 00:27

Mike.Mike, I love this "year in review"! It's just like what the newspapers do. I encourage more members to do this, too.

XirCom
01-09-18, 07:37
Has anyone seen her, I think she goes by Audrey and posts in CL Gliding hands massage, how is she and what does she offer thanks.She's in a quiet neighborhood and gives a decent massage with a nice ending. Rumor has it that more might be available if you catch her on the right day.

Fast69
01-09-18, 09:34

Mike.Hey is Monroe massage room? And earth tone in river view? Who's did you see?

MikeQanaby
01-09-18, 12:17
Hey is Monroe massage room? And earth tone in river view? Who's did you see?I believe the Massage Room is strictly legit, but would love to be told otherwise. This is the link for Dearborn Monroe St.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/under-new-management-check-us-today-sweet-asian-staffs-see-u-ss/44513922

Yes, Earthtone in Riverview. I believe the name of the provider was Jade, but could be mistaken.

MikeQanaby
01-09-18, 12:25
Hey is Monroe massage room? And earth tone in river view? Who's did you see?This is the link to the Monroe St. AMP.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-new-pretty-sweet-staff-2012-monroe-st-unit-106-dearborn-313-427-8547/43093437

Nyybry
01-09-18, 15:16
Have not seen any reviews for her. Supposedly she works out of west Dearborn. Her set donations are 100/160 and 200 for 90 minutes. Anyone take the trip to visit her?

Golfnut1913
01-09-18, 15:24
I have not seen any reviews for her, I believe she does or used to be in Romulus too. Goes by sexy redhead and is in her late 30's or 40's. Wonder if anyone has seen her and if she it worth the price of 150 for hour, I think she does 125 for hour if you book ahead. Thanks. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-redhead-available-all-week-in-dearborn-area-for-nuru/44452192.

Marvel1
01-09-18, 17:00
Stopped by Saigon today without calling first. Mental note call first. Ebony was not around and after my last session with Tiffany not any real interest. Only other choice was Cindy and I know better from past reviews. There is apparently a new girl, I plan on checking back soon and will report. In the meantime anyone have any intel?

Tommo0809
01-09-18, 17:32
Have not seen any reviews for her. Supposedly she works out of west Dearborn. Her set donations are 100/160 and 200 for 90 minutes. Anyone take the trip to visit her?Ad is accurate with regard to location and $. Good massage with some roaming and seemed open to anything on the flip though I only dreamed about an HJ. Kind of a shady looking place once you're inside. But otherwise, sweet gal with kind of a weird accent. Would repeat if other cheaper options weren't available.

TullyBlanchard
01-09-18, 23:02
She's in a quiet neighborhood and gives a decent massage with a nice ending. Rumor has it that more might be available if you catch her on the right day.I've seen Audrey about 3 times now and yes, things getting progressively more open the more you visit.

Trip 1 - massage with handshake.

Trip 2 - massage, handshake, **** eating.

Trip 3 - BJ, cum on tits.

I have inquired about full service and she's quoted me $75 and you have to provide your own scumbag.

Uofm91
01-10-18, 08:48
I have not seen any reviews for her, I believe she does or used to be in Romulus too. Goes by sexy redhead and is in her late 30's or 40's. Wonder if anyone has seen her and if she it worth the price of 150 for hour, I think she does 125 for hour if you book ahead. Thanks. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-redhead-available-all-week-in-dearborn-area-for-nuru/44452192.Anyone try her?

LorXL
01-10-18, 10:16
Anyone try her?Search for Reese, used to be reviews in Ann Arbor forum. Looks like her but not certain.

AvBrent
01-10-18, 13:39
Ad is accurate with regard to location and $. Good massage with some roaming and seemed open to anything on the flip though I only dreamed about an HJ. Kind of a shady looking place once you're inside. But otherwise, sweet gal with kind of a weird accent. Would repeat if other cheaper options weren't available.Thanks! Is she as cute as her ad indicates? Any tip required on top of the $1? Hard to find good looking cute girls so I'm genuinely curious.

Rogmaes
01-10-18, 14:37
Do not go to this location.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vancouver-asian-amazing-nuru-super-sexy-excellent-skills/44094637

Total rip-off. Located in a high-end apartment complex off Haggerty Rd South of Ford. False advertising to every extent. There is no Nuru and no real massage. Embarrassed to report that I fell for it. Words of wisdom... stick to your tried and true providers. The grass isn't "greener" anywhere else. The only thing I can state with pride is that I TOFTT.

Averily
01-10-18, 15:35
This is a YMMV place. Not consistent but not always a disappointment.

I thought I concluded correctly from prior posts here that something was good in Novi. (maybe there IS a good place out there in Novi but I got the wrong place?) BUT, the no name spa, in the strip mall on southeast corner of Grand River and Haggerty is a good massage. At the flip, she was a little vague, yet had no intention of taking care of the customer. Didn't push the issue, but strictly a DIY venue. Be aware.

Any places worth visiting in that area?

Tommo0809
01-10-18, 16:02
Thanks! Is she as cute as her ad indicates? Any tip required on top of the $1? Hard to find good looking cute girls so I'm genuinely curious.Nothing additional to my knowledge. Better looking than most of her fellow advertisers, but not a total knock out or anything. Obviously its all relative but she is cute. Would definitely hit on her if I were drunk at the post or some other nearby shithole bar.

Nyybry
01-10-18, 16:03
Do not go to this location.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vancouver-asian-amazing-nuru-super-sexy-excellent-skills/44094637

Total rip-off. Located in a high-end apartment complex off Haggerty Rd South of Ford. False advertising to every extent. There is no Nuru and no real massage. Embarrassed to report that I fell for it. Words of wisdom... stick to your tried and true providers. The grass isn't "greener" anywhere else. The only thing I can state with pride is that I TOFTT.I always assumed all the Asian apartment ads were b. S. always quoted 160 for massage which is ludicrous.

Detroit Brian
01-10-18, 16:04

Any places worth visiting in that area?Recently visited the spa that is right next door to Lover's Lane, and had a good experience. Door fee $50/$70, hh / hr. Paid for the hour at the front desk, and was pleasantly surprised when a beautiful, young looking lady walked up and led me back to the room. Her name is Angela, and she said she's 28. Looks about 19-20, especially when you compare her to some of the old hags these places have working. Very nice fun and playful. And I would put her at about an 8 on the AMP scale. Great legs and ass. I thought her boobs were huge, but she was wearing a very heavily padded bra. Turned out to be B cups, but way better than some of the hack job implants I've seen. What she lacks in boobs she makes up for in a beautiful face and great attitude.

A minus about this place is that they have those false walls for the massage rooms that don't go all the way up to the ceiling. Had to continually remind myself to be quiet. However, they do have those pipes mounted to the ceiling so they can hang on while they do back walking. Took advantage of that, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

To make a long story short, I ended up getting BBBJ, with plenty of roaming, LFK, clothes off, but no FIV. I'm guessing it's a real YMMV place, but I just kept joking around with her, laughing, and the clothes kept coming off. Tipped her $50, and she was happy. I would be surprised if more was on the menu there, but you never know. I can pretty much guarantee that HE is available all day every day.

Be nice to this girl. She's a keeper. Great massage to boot.

Be careful out there.

Averily
01-10-18, 21:28
So guess what. Angela doesn't work here anymore. Or at least that's what the old woman said. I asked when she's coming back. "Up to the boss" she tells me. I don't think any of these places in Novi want this kind of publicity let alone behaviour. You got lucky.

Recently visited the spa that is right next door to Lover's Lane, and had a good experience. Door fee $50/$70, hh / hr. Paid for the hour at the front desk, and was pleasantly surprised when a beautiful, young looking lady walked up and led me back to the room. Her name is Angela, and she said she's 28. Looks about 19-20, especially when you compare her to some of the old hags these places have working. Very nice fun and playful. And I would put her at about an 8 on the AMP scale. Great legs and ass. I thought her boobs were huge, but she was wearing a very heavily padded bra. Turned out to be B cups, but way better than some of the hack job implants I've seen. What she lacks in boobs she makes up for in a beautiful face and great attitude.

A minus about this place is that they have those false walls for the massage rooms that don't go all the way up to the ceiling. Had to continually remind myself to be quiet. However, they do have those pipes mounted to the ceiling so they can hang on while they do back walking. Took advantage of that, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

To make a long story short, I ended up getting BBBJ, with plenty of roaming, LFK, clothes off, but no FIV. I'm guessing it's a real YMMV place, but I just kept joking around with her, laughing, and the clothes kept coming off. Tipped her $50, and she was happy. I would be surprised if more was on the menu there, but you never know. I can pretty much guarantee that HE is available all day every day.

Be careful out there.

Hotcarl76
01-10-18, 22:20
Yes, this place once served as a haven for info. Even somewhat of a brag-board. Nowadays I don't report as much, or if I see people inquiring about stuff, I sent a PM but I don't post on here. "went to this particular AMP notorious for only HE and I got FS and its avail at all times". Anymore. Plenty of people still read the board but if you put some business or a chick up on a pedestal, their traffic goes through the roof.

Is it me or it seems that there has been lots of authority activities against massage parlors or even providers. It seems that these places are too hot to visit. Any thoughts guys?

DCLawson17
01-10-18, 22:50
Long time lurker, new contributor here. I've seen Tiffany in Ferndale a few times, she fun but a bit mechanical. Was going to the nameless Troy location occasionally, that's not an option anymore. Pretty much everywhere else I've tried is highly disappointing.

I know a lot of people like to keep their favs close to the vest so they don't get to busy. Probably asking too much but I was wondering if someone could PM me suggestion for somewhere to try out with an attractive provider.

DaddyHard4
01-11-18, 15:08
This is a YMMV place. Not consistent but not always a disappointment.Agreed classic YMMV location. General best practice to avoid the higher end cities like Novi, West Bloomfield, Etc when you want a sure thing.

DaddyHard4
01-11-18, 15:11
Ad is accurate with regard to location and $. Good massage with some roaming and seemed open to anything on the flip though I only dreamed about an HJ. Kind of a shady looking place once you're inside. But otherwise, sweet gal with kind of a weird accent. Would repeat if other cheaper options weren't available.Does she work out of her home residence or private office? If home location would hope no other people present?

Golfnut1913
01-11-18, 15:27
Anyone seen her? She seem legit with no extra but was wondering if anyone can vouch for this.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/d/intuitive-holistic-healing/6455734535.html

DetroitBaller
01-11-18, 16:20
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/macomb-township-massage-parlor-busted-for-prostitution

SingDong99
01-11-18, 16:46
See, like I was saying, they weren't careful enough. They could have gotten away with it Mulan style for a long time by being extremely cautious but no, they grip it and rip it as soon as they see your junk. I was telling my wife after the last visit what happened and she was surprised they'd go right after it without asking. Then I told her about the bust yesterday and she was shaking her head but glad I wasn't there when it happened!

Now the Asian Body Work place in Novi, if someone did in fact get BBBJ there, I'd be shocked. That place got raided several years back. I went there before it did but haven't been back since. It's right on my drive so that might be a new place to try out.

DCLawson17
01-11-18, 17:12
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/macomb-township-massage-parlor-busted-for-prostitutionI was there once a couple weeks before they got busted. Really liked the table shower setup but seemed like to much of a high traffic location so I didn't go back.

Member #5635
01-11-18, 17:44
Anyone seen her? She seem legit with no extra but was wondering if anyone can vouch for this.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/d/intuitive-holistic-healing/6455734535.htmlSaw her once. Very pretty but not as good as her pics. Very good massage but absolutely no hint of more. She was in a small suite on 11 Mile near Washington. Hard to schedule at the time.

Paulhobby
01-11-18, 17:58
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exquisite-licensed-asian-massage-therapist-for-you/27624583

Anybody seen her?

LorXL
01-11-18, 23:26
Saw her once. Very pretty but not as good as her pics. Very good massage but absolutely no hint of more. She was in a small suite on 11 Mile near Washington. Hard to schedule at the time.Same experience here except seemed easy to schedule. Another attractive therapist was working in another room at same location but not sure who that was.

RubMyRichard
01-12-18, 11:45
Comfort Massage (sign says Comfoot massage) off of Haggerty in West Bloomfield. Fantastic legit massage no extras nor would I want them here. Staff is older but again top notch legit massage.

Longevity Massage on Haggerty and 14 mile. Lots of teasing but all DIY the 3 times I've been.

Traditional Massage in Wixom. Standard massage and left happy. Might be back but not as good as my favorite in Westland.

Tommo0809
01-12-18, 12:30
Does she work out of her home residence or private office? If home location would hope no other people present?Residence above a business. Had no indication of others being present. But she was super quiet when I first arrived. Maybe that means she's a considerate neighbor or maybe someone was sleeping in the next room. I didn't see anyone.

MikeLowrey74
01-12-18, 12:38
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exquisite-licensed-asian-massage-therapist-for-you/27624583

Anybody seen her?Just saying. If that's not a man than that woman's testosterone is up. LOL.

Averily
01-12-18, 13:30
This one's free: Yes, she's great. Go see her now and report back right away. Don't bother reading the forum, you will not find anything pertinent. Hurry, I hear she's in high demand.

Anybody seen her?

The Explorer
01-12-18, 17:44
Recently visited the spa that is right next door to Lover's Lane, and had a good experience. Door fee $50/$70, hh / hr. Paid for the hour at the front desk, and was pleasantly surprised when a beautiful, young looking lady walked up and led me back to the room. Her name is Angela, and she said she's 28. Looks about 19-20, especially when you compare her to some of the old hags these places have working. Very nice fun and playful. And I would put her at about an 8 on the AMP scale. Great legs and ass. I thought her boobs were huge, but she was wearing a very heavily padded bra. Turned out to be B cups, but way better than some of the hack job implants I've seen. What she lacks in boobs she makes up for in a beautiful face and great attitude.

Be careful out there.Visited this place today and it was close, maybe because of the snow forecast? I will try again some other day.

GaydarBroken
01-12-18, 17:52
Went to Pine Tree downriver. First time going to an AMP. Had to show I'd and money initially (60 upfront, kept maybe another 100 in plain sight; shouldn't do that going forward, LOL). Woman who took money and checked I'd was really old, like grandma; straight up 1/10 or 0/10. Went into room, and another overweight, elderly woman gave the message. Message was 5/10, got a HE though. Which was pretty bad; she didn't know what she was doing or didn't care. Fondled just on tit for a minute and that's it. Nothing else came off, and honestly, you didn't want anything else coming off. Wanted to leave no tip, but she got mad, so left 20 (again, was my first time, didn't know how it worked 100% Link to ad here: http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pine-tree-need-best-click-here-just-arrived-04-10/28894678.

Went to another AMP in Canton /275 area. Went twice; first time better than second. The first time I went, it was with Candy. A small apartment / condo complex area with a house rented out is where it's held. Message was decent, maybe 6-7/10, and she was alright looking. Went for FS and got it (didn't have to leave tip or anything). When you walk in, you take your shoes off first and she leads you upstairs, and takes the money and leaves for a minutes, to put the money away or count it, I guess. Then she came back and we got to the message and later FS. Didn't want any kissing on the face (claimed makeup would be messed up) and tried 69 but she seemed rather unconformable and got off after a minute or two and continued with BJ. Note: during the message, I heard someone else come into the house into the other room. He was talking a little bit but went quiet after a moment. Had no issues leaving and Candy didn't seem to mind, so hey. Don't know if it was another customer (other room was setup up similar) or a pimp. Still enjoyed the experience, decided to go back a second time. Got Melissa, a bit shorter and chubby, but still very cute. Same deal, except no one else came into the house this time. Took a shower first to clean up; wish she did too because she stank down there like nothing. She did kiss after the message but it was very awkward, so I stopped myself. She had a scar on the right side (her right side) of the stomach; pretty big. Went down on her but came back up immediately -- it stank like nothing. Went on top and finished quickly. I would go back to Candy but not Melissa. Here's the ad: http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vancouver-asian-amazing-nuru-super-sexy-excellent-skills/44094637.

A lot of Asians in the Ann Arbor area now, at the red roof inn. Several numbers they use. Anyone know if that's reliable or nah.

ScrubGuy
01-13-18, 00:23
Comfort Massage (sign says Comfoot massage) off of Haggerty in West Bloomfield. Fantastic legit massage no extras nor would I want them here. Staff is older but again top notch legit massage.

Longevity Massage on Haggerty and 14 mile. Lots of teasing but all DIY the 3 times I've been.

Traditional Massage in Wixom. Standard massage and left happy. Might be back but not as good as my favorite in Westland.Did traditional in Wixom offer HE?

Bruce248
01-13-18, 11:30
This one's free: Yes, she's great. Go see her now and report back right away. Don't bother reading the forum, you will not find anything pertinent. Hurry, I hear she's in high demand.Can't wait to hear about this one. Honestly though. It's true that s picture is worth a thousand words.

IBNice69
01-14-18, 07:57
For my second dream at M-1, I decided to try Momo.

Came into town on business, and went to M1 because I knew the lay of the land. Old and seedy strip mall with a lot of people hanging around. Got inside and was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there. I said I had and she didn't give me any hassles this time. No pat down, no questions. Asked to see Momo and she took me to a room. Momo comes in and I told her I wanted two pops. Got undressed and she gives me a little massage, and lays on me while I rub her ass. She dropped her top and started to massage my johnson with her chest and hand. She got me going and solid while I fingered her and massaged her MMs. I got her to take everything off, and then got her up on the table for some Asian. Told her I wanted to pop in her mouth. She just didn't want to and she didn't want me to shoot on her face. Stroked between her chest while she held them and then tried my best to paint her face, but she put her hands up and I ended up blowing on her hands and chest. She came back a few minutes later and cleaned me up. Unlike the last time with Yellow, she stayed the entire time and let me play with her body.

Once I was hard again, she starts playing with the boys and she oiled me up and starts stroking me and asks if I want more. I just had her finish me off with her hand. She cleaned me up and I got off the table and dressed.

It was a good time and Momo is alright; I prefer Yellow now that I've been with both. Open minded and can't beat the donation. I would return, and they got the job done.

Idtmf25
01-14-18, 12:37
Visited this place today and it was close, maybe because of the snow forecast? I will try again some other day.Where is this place?

MidMichGeezer
01-14-18, 16:30
Quote, Where is this place?

I could tell you but you might as well learn how to do it yourself and save time next time.

Next to the posters name it will have a [ViewOriginalPost]. Click that and it will take you there. If it goes further back, click it again. I've had to back many times to get to the actual original post but that's what you have to do.

The Explorer
01-15-18, 14:35
Where is this place?Sorry this is in Novi, Asain Spa next to lovers lane.

ProCheck
01-15-18, 17:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-asian-massage-new-new-new/42576622

100% legit. Massage 6/10. No extras. Price 3/6/9.

GaydarBroken
01-15-18, 20:22
For my second dream at M-1, I decided to try Momo.

Came into town on business, and went to M1 because I knew the lay of the land. Old and seedy strip mall with a lot of people hanging around. Got inside and was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there. I said I had and she didn't give me any hassles this time. No pat down, no questions. Asked to see Momo and she took me to a room. Momo comes in and I told her I wanted two pops. Got undressed and she gives me a little massage, and lays on me while I rub her ass. She dropped her top and started to massage my johnson with her chest and hand. She got me going and solid while I fingered her and massaged her MMs. I got her to take everything off, and then got her up on the table for some Asian. Told her I wanted to pop in her mouth. She just didn't want to and she didn't want me to shoot on her face. Stroked between her chest while she held them and then tried my best to paint her face, but she put her hands up and I ended up blowing on her hands and chest. She came back a few minutes later and cleaned me up. Unlike the last time with Yellow, she stayed the entire time and let me play with her body.

Once I was hard again, she starts playing with the boys and she oiled me up and starts stroking me and asks if I want more. I just had her finish me off with her hand. She cleaned me up and I got off the table and dressed.

It was a good time and Momo is alright; I prefer Yellow now that I've been with both. Open minded and can't beat the donation. I would return, and they got the job done.How much did you pay / tip?

GrizzlyBrew11
01-15-18, 21:37
Have been frequenting this place for awhile now. There's been a slew of new women in and out of here since I started last summer. Usually a new girl every 3-4 weeks. Most are olderish, late 30/ early 40. I'm writing this now because my recent trip was not like the previous ones. I end up with at least a BJ or FS every time I go, just depends on the mood of the day. My last trip ended with a "ok all finish" after a 30 minute massage. I ask that's it? She says yes it only 30 minute massage. And I've have had FS and a BJ from this same girl on separate visits. Just wondering if they are trying to keep it low key now or what. I am a regular and they know me fairly well here. Any one else had an issue in the last 2 weeks?

RaidersFan50
01-16-18, 11:33
Hi, I'm curious if the brownstone massage place in Waterford worth going to?

Dragon630
01-16-18, 21:33
Hi, I'm curious if the brownstone massage place in Waterford worth going to?The place is overpriced and the service isn't that good. It is ok service, but for the price all you are getting is not parking in Redford and the service isn't as good as M1. PM me if you want more details, but I think you get my opinion.

Stay safe.

Averily
01-16-18, 23:07
Dude, you have been asking about these Waterford places for months. Have you ever actually gone? We can see your post history you know.

Hi, I'm curious if the brownstone massage place in Waterford worth going to?

Member #5598
01-17-18, 14:33
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-bodywork/44088977

Or whatever it's called. I went here hoping maybe I can get exceptions made for me. Wasted 140 hhr on a useless "Brazilian" massage, which means panties on and no top (but pasties on the nipples). Barely any touching allowed and DIY when she's NOT in the room. Haven't done this in a while and was hoping for a good night after a shitty day. I was not rewarded with a good night. I saw a young sweet girl who's name I don't want to share on here because I just don't want to. She was just doing her job, which meant "nothing illegal" even though my junk was clearly hanging out there. She was actually a former stripper too. It was a fun conversation but I clearly, very clearly did not get what I was hoping to in going there and I made sure to communicate that. I was offered a card for their rewards program on my way out. F THAAAAAT shite. Never going back.

Nyybry
01-17-18, 14:58

Or whatever it's called. I went here hoping maybe I can get exceptions made for me. Wasted 140 hhr on a useless "Brazilian" massage, which means panties on and no top (but pasties on the nipples). Barely any touching allowed and DIY when she's NOT in the room. Haven't done this in a while and was hoping for a good night after a shitty day. I was not rewarded with a good night. I saw a young sweet girl who's name I don't want to share on here because I just don't want to. She was just doing her job, which meant "nothing illegal" even though my junk was clearly hanging out there. She was actually a former stripper too. It was a fun conversation but I clearly, very clearly did not get what I was hoping to in going there and I made sure to communicate that. I was offered a card for their rewards program on my way out. F THAAAAAT shite. Never going back.So in a nutshell what you received was a so so massage that was brief (30 min's) by a good looking girl that led to you being aroused and finishing yourself off without the eye candy visible. And this set you back 140?. Wow.

Averily
01-17-18, 15:06
Sorry you got burned. These are well known on this board and they have a few locations. I haven't forgotten my first and only time. Former stripper as well. These people have quite the operation going on.

Or whatever it's called. I went here hoping maybe I can get exceptions made for me. Wasted 140 hhr on a useless "Brazilian" massage, which means panties on and no top (but pasties on the nipples). Barely any touching allowed and DIY when she's NOT in the room. Haven't done this in a while and was hoping for a good night after a shitty day. I was not rewarded with a good night. I saw a young sweet girl who's name I don't want to share on here because I just don't want to. She was just doing her job, which meant "nothing illegal" even though my junk was clearly hanging out there. She was actually a former stripper too. It was a fun conversation but I clearly, very clearly did not get what I was hoping to in going there and I made sure to communicate that. I was offered a card for their rewards program on my way out. F THAAAAAT shite. Never going back.

Member #5598
01-17-18, 16:11
So in a nutshell what you received was a so so massage that was brief (30 min's) by a good looking girl that led to you being aroused and finishing yourself off without the eye candy visible. And this set you back 140?. Wow.Wow. Thanks for your insightful comment.

HoldenCaul
01-17-18, 17:50

Or whatever it's called. I went here hoping maybe I can get exceptions made for me. Wasted 140 hhr on a useless "Brazilian" massage, which means panties on and no top (but pasties on the nipples). Barely any touching allowed and DIY when she's NOT in the room. Haven't done this in a while and was hoping for a good night after a shitty day. I was not rewarded with a good night. I saw a young sweet girl who's name I don't want to share on here because I just don't want to. She was just doing her job, which meant "nothing illegal" even though my junk was clearly hanging out there. She was actually a former stripper too. It was a fun conversation but I clearly, very clearly did not get what I was hoping to in going there and I made sure to communicate that. I was offered a card for their rewards program on my way out. F THAAAAAT shite. Never going back.Yielded an immediate fake pic, despite the "pics are 100% legit" claim in the ad. That should've been your first red flag.

I read all these reviews and appreciate them, sympathize, empathize, but cannot understand why anyone strays from the well-known list of places that are guaranteed of a payoff (M1, Saigon, etc.).

The Explorer
01-17-18, 19:53
Does anybody know if this place is still open. This is right next to Lovers Lane in Novi off grand river.

Robertin75
01-17-18, 21:18
Does anybody know if this place is still open. This is right next to Lovers Lane in Novi off grand river.It's closed due to remodelation.

ODawg
01-18-18, 21:34
Saw Tiffany in the afternoon, and like most people say she is very sexy for an asian provider. 1 hr massage is $. 6 and tip was $1. Gave a great body slide and HJ to finish. She said it's either body slide or BJ but I was hoping for both. She's got a great set of tits and nips to go with them. But like others have said recently her work is a bit mechanical. Those who have gone to M1 recently is it FS?

Trump10
01-19-18, 03:27
Saw Tiffany in the afternoon, and like most people say she is very sexy for an asian provider. 1 hr massage is $. 6 and tip was $1. Gave a great body slide and HJ to finish. She said it's either body slide or BJ but I was hoping for both. She's got a great set of tits and nips to go with them. But like others have said recently her work is a bit mechanical. Those who have gone to M1 recently is it FS?No. M1 is a legit high end massage place. Be sure to ask for the hot stones.

HoldenCaul
01-19-18, 08:27
Saw Tiffany in the afternoon, and like most people say she is very sexy for an asian provider. 1 hr massage is $. 6 and tip was $1. Gave a great body slide and HJ to finish. She said it's either body slide or BJ but I was hoping for both. She's got a great set of tits and nips to go with them. But like others have said recently her work is a bit mechanical. Those who have gone to M1 recently is it FS?M1 is most definitely FS. Multiple times per session if you want.

ChaserX
01-19-18, 17:55
Went to my ATF, the one that never lets me down, the one that popped my AMP cherry today (http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/very-special-asian-massage-new-girl-cynthia-25-and-evelyn-28/28187745).

It was terrible. Opted for a hhr and got a substandard HE that I had to close my eyes and use my imagination for, which is something I never had to do there. The provider wasn't even bad, she was just all about business today. Wanted an extra. 2 for the girls to be out. I should have taken my tip back and left then. I use to recommend this place, but now I can't. PLus when I came some other monger was there and we had an awkward "Hey, same kink? Same kink. " moment, never fun, even though it was funny.

I've been sour and leaving this hobby behind as my new years resolution, and this slip up definitely reaffirms my belief that me and this hobby are done. I'm not telling you guys to work out, start treating women like shit, and then start knocking boots, but it does work. I don't think I'll be giving any new places a try, especially since Tokyo got popped (it was a matter of time though, surprised it lasted as long as it did), since that was the last good place I visited.

Good luck my bros (and sisters?) and I wish you the best. This hobby isn't everything and if you love yourself and work on yourself, the women will come at a lot cheaper price.

Acoustic53
01-20-18, 01:55
It's closed due to remodelation.I gather that is a portmanteau of remodeling and renovation.

Acoustic53
01-20-18, 02:11
This hobby isn't everything and if you love yourself and work on yourself, the women will come at a lot cheaper price.I assume you are saying that we will meet a better class of women, non-SP's, who will become FWB's or GF's, if only we improve ourselves. I think that for those members in a committed relationship, that is less likely to occur. FWIW, I have indeed worked on myself, and it's made a difference in my level of confidence in approaching SP's; but that's about it. The advice found on this board has also helped. But, anyway, the reason I engage in this hobby is to obtain services on demand, when and where I request it. I don't mind paying for that privilege -- I expect it.

JietMan
01-20-18, 10:00
I decided to go back to the place on Warren road across from Westland mall after about a month leave. I was in the area and now I'm happy I went in. Dreamed Mamasan recognised me so I think that's the reason I received a little more fun this time. The rotation is new and probably mid 20's and this time I got to see the girls during the HJ. I actually got a decent massage before and after too. I'm a repeat and definitely going back soon because YMMV for repeat customer's. She was a petite little cutie too. I ad is in BP in the massage section. Search "Warren road".

SewerStan
01-20-18, 11:36
Went to my ATF, the one that never lets me down, the one that popped my AMP cherry today (http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/very-special-asian-massage-new-girl-cynthia-25-and-evelyn-28/28187745).

It was terrible. Opted for a hhr and got a substandard HE that I had to close my eyes and use my imagination for, which is something I never had to do there. The provider wasn't even bad, she was just all about business today. Wanted an extra. 2 for the girls to be out. I should have taken my tip back and left then. I use to recommend this place, but now I can't. PLus when I came some other monger was there and we had an awkward "Hey, same kink? Same kink. " moment, never fun, even though it was funny.

I've been sour and leaving this hobby behind as my new years resolution, and this slip up definitely reaffirms my belief that me and this hobby are done. I'm not telling you guys to work out, start treating women like shit, and then start knocking boots, but it does work. I don't think I'll be giving any new places a try, especially since Tokyo got popped (it was a matter of time though, surprised it lasted as long as it did), since that was the last good place I visited.

Good luck my bros (and sisters?) and I wish you the best. This hobby isn't everything and if you love yourself and work on yourself, the women will come at a lot cheaper price.I've been going to that place for the last year. It's hit and miss sometimes. I've gotten to know Jenny the "owner" you should have called her and complained. She's interested in good customer service. I find a girl I like there and always ask for her. If another girl answers the door and you want to see a different girl just stand firm. As long as theres not another monger there you can refuse the girl.

Jackknoff
01-20-18, 17:55
I assume you are saying that we will meet a better class of women, non-SP's, who will become FWB's or GF's, if only we improve ourselves. I think that for those members in a committed relationship, that is less likely to occur. FWIW, I have indeed worked on myself, and it's made a difference in my level of confidence in approaching SP's; but that's about it. The advice found on this board has also helped. But, anyway, the reason I engage in this hobby is to obtain services on demand, when and where I request it. I don't mind paying for that privilege -- I expect it.Great points Acoustic.

ToneyExp
01-20-18, 21:05
Just left OMG.

I paid 80 for the hour upfront. Got about 70 min, and about 10 or 15 of those I had Joy and someone else (face was down didn't catch name. First time there when ask I said was there long time ago and saw judy a name I saw many reviews there long time ago).

That was the most complete massage I have ever had. And no discussion, just did HE. Down side otc roaming only with lots of layers but roaming all over. Joy was not what I expected based but she does a great job. Tipped 40 again no discussion just thanked me.

So massage 10 out of 10.

HE 7 of 10.

I'd say ypu want good massage and an HE come here. If you want high quality ending and don't care about massage to much go to M1.

MikeLowrey74
01-21-18, 15:02
This one's free: Yes, she's great. Go see her now and report back right away. Don't bother reading the forum, you will not find anything pertinent. Hurry, I hear she's in high demand.I'm dying right now!

The Explorer
01-21-18, 16:22
I decided to go back to the place on Warren road across from Westland mall after about a month leave. I was in the area and now I'm happy I went in. Dreamed Mamasan recognised me so I think that's the reason I received a little more fun this time. The rotation is new and probably mid 20's and this time I got to see the girls during the HJ. I actually got a decent massage before and after too. I'm a repeat and definitely going back soon because YMMV for repeat customer's. She was a petite little cutie too. I ad is in BP in the massage section. Search "Warren road".You absolutely correct about YMMV, I went there yesterday and saw this lady with bad teeth, that would have been a hint not to proceed but I did. Bad massage lots of tickles. Waste of money. Saw this other lady but she was busy. I go back but will try the other provider.

Fredt54
01-21-18, 16:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-quality-massage-new-young-asian-248-862-0880/27653503

Good afternoon fellow mongers, it looks like the police have shut another one down. I noticed they haven't been advertising lately and drove by today, note on the door, didn't get out to read but looked dead!! Too bad, it was my go to place, seeing that it is close to home!! Be careful out there!

Member #5598
01-21-18, 18:58
Yielded an immediate fake pic, despite the "pics are 100% legit" claim in the ad. That should've been your first red flag.

I read all these reviews and appreciate them, sympathize, empathize, but cannot understand why anyone strays from the well-known list of places that are guaranteed of a payoff (M1, Saigon, etc.).I'm literally posting this shite for people to read so they know things haven't changed. I'll keep my comments to myself next time and lurk.

MidMichGeezer
01-21-18, 20:25
Yielded an immediate fake pic, despite the "pics are 100% legit" claim in the ad. That should've been your first red flag.

I read all these reviews and appreciate them, sympathize, empathize, but cannot understand why anyone strays from the well-known list of places that are guaranteed of a payoff (M1, Saigon, etc.).They aren't lying when they say "pics are 100% legit", they aren't telling the truth either. What they are saying is, "the pics are legit, just not me / us". So unless she says the pics are hers, they most likely are not.

HookyPooky
01-21-18, 21:39
Where is Saigon and m1.

Speaker Boner
01-21-18, 22:48
Where is Saigon and m1.At google.com.

MikeQanaby
01-22-18, 09:46
Has anybody sampled the talent at Monroe St. Lately? I'm looking to get an itch scratched but was hoping for more of a teasing experience. Is Cici still there? Any new young ones?

HoldenCaul
01-22-18, 09:55
Where is Saigon and m1.M1 - I96/ Telegraph, NE of the intersection. In a strip mall with a dollar store, liquor store, and a hair salon.

Saigon. Ferndale, Woodward and 9 mile, SE of the intersection. Next to a bar / restaurant. Park in the back and use that entrance (not the one off of Woodward).

Have fun and report back.

Nyybry
01-22-18, 13:49
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/d/satisfying-massage/6468704795.html

Drews4
01-22-18, 17:55
Is M-1 safe area after dark?

Mstersds
01-22-18, 18:26
Is M-1 safe area after dark?Its kind of a so so area. But if you pay attention to what's around you. You should be fine.

JayJay123
01-22-18, 18:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-quality-massage-new-young-asian-248-862-0880/27653503

Good afternoon fellow mongers, it looks like the police have shut another one down. I noticed they haven't been advertising lately and drove by today, note on the door, didn't get out to read but looked dead!! Too bad, it was my go to place, seeing that it is close to home!! Be careful out there!I stopped by a week or so ago, and got out to check the note. It said they're doing some renovations.

LorXL
01-22-18, 18:54
Is M-1 safe area after dark?Safe after dark. I've never been there but I've been to the dollar store in that strip mall and to the dealership across the street after dark. No more issues in that area than anywhere else. Major intersection.

HookyPooky
01-22-18, 21:02
I checked this spot off of warren near a BP late last night cute girl poor English but good attitude. Good massage with HE she didn't want to release her puppies but allowed rubbing. Name Lucy cute face and rack could us 100 mgs of no assatol.

I've only met one girl in all my years from AMP that didn't need a prescription. 70 door fee left 30 tip. Cash only. For my first time there it was ok. Just ok. No table shower offered not sure if it has one.

Checking out M and Saigon tomorrow might flip a coin a pick one. I'll save some coin and look for a QV from a hood rat afterwards.

I'll report tomorrow.

Be smart and stay safe suckers

Hooky out

Softailrider
01-22-18, 23:04
Is M-1 safe area after dark?You go from car to the door it's maybe 25 yards. You're not hanging out in the parking lot making new friends. You'll be fine.

PanicKachan
01-23-18, 06:37
Has anybody sampled the talent at Monroe St. Lately? I'm looking to get an itch scratched but was hoping for more of a teasing experience. Is Cici still there? Any new young ones?Wendy and Lisa. Cici is not there. This was from last week. Lisa is more mechanical and is of same age as Wendy. If you like older women then this is the place to go.

Maul1710
01-23-18, 09:33
I stopped by a week or so ago, and got out to check the note. It said they're doing some renovations.Same people that run Tokyo in Macomb. Tokyo was busted a couple weeks ago so this is either part of it or they're closing to be safe.

Uofm91
01-23-18, 10:10
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/d/satisfying-massage/6468704795.htmlAny luck with this one.

FCastle88
01-23-18, 10:30
Anyone been to PP lately? I went about 8 months ago and got HE from Maria but the massage wasn't that good. I know some people have went there only to not get a HE so I'm wondering if it can still be had with certain providers there.

Nyybry
01-23-18, 13:40
Any luck with this one.Called her before. She said her rates were 100 for half. 150 for hour. Ad states she's available for ladies and gentleman. So I'm just inquiring.

Fast69
01-23-18, 14:15
I know this doesn't fit into our area but thought I'd tell about a dream I had. Was on 96 between Lansing and Grand Rapids. Stopped by a place right off ramp. I use to have this dream years ago at least once a week. Mommason lets you in. Talk to her telling her been there looking for nice massage. In my dream she's 20. Then a 30's something walks in. Not bad. Mommason says 40/60. I do 60. Then you go to a room with a table you lay on. They use a shower head on you and clean you up. In the dream she grabs the pipe a few times. After drying they want you to go elsewhere. I say no back to room. She says ok. Be right back. I dry off. Comes back and soldier is down a little. I tell her and she plays with it. Then my dream goes onto her saying lots of fun? I say 1 rose. She tries for more but not real hard. Goes and come back. Now in my dream I'm standing there when she comes back and takes her dress off. She starts kissing all the way down. Gives an awesome BBBJ. I had to stop or my dream would of been over. She lays down and I service her real quick. I slip the one eyed in her her and she was moaning. In my dream I blew a small country in her in no time. Damn why does this always happen in these dreams with Asians.

Rogmaes
01-23-18, 16:12
I've been away for sometime and looking at visiting my ATF ACU now that I'm back. Anna's girls have been a disappointment. The last one I saw was "Sherry" who is at the Romulus location. She does not do FS. Prior to that I saw Candy who happened to be on her period. So, I wasn't going for strike three. I was really sad to see Lisa leave ACU to live in Flushing with her brother and never to return. Nana was a fair replacement, however, I've come to learn that Michelle is gone and a new SP named Mimi is working there. I would appreciate a scouting report if anyone has one. I've done my share of TOFTT and hope for some feedback in return. I always have J C on the east side, if all else fails.

The Explorer
01-23-18, 18:51
Wendy and Lisa. Cici is not there. This was from last week. Lisa is more mechanical and is of same age as Wendy. If you like older women then this is the place to go.I called last week to see Cici and was told that she will be back this week. I have not called back yet.

DuggerJug
01-24-18, 10:50
From out of town. So every time I am in the area, I try an AMP, but I don't like to drive too far from the hotel because I don't know the area. Went to this one on Monday, room had huge sign saying all customers please leave on undergarments. I asked, and the girl said store policy. Told her I didn't want oil on my underwear, so I left. I have a difficult time in my hobby when I'm in the DMA, its hard to get outcall to Auburn Hills and it seems the AMPs up that way suck. Any suggestions for my next time would be great.

BigCass
01-24-18, 15:51
I would steer clear of troy area. Very risky.

From out of town. So every time I am in the area, I try an AMP, but I don't like to drive too far from the hotel because I don't know the area. Went to this one on Monday, room had huge sign saying all customers please leave on undergarments. I asked, and the girl said store policy. Told her I didn't want oil on my underwear, so I left. I have a difficult time in my hobby when I'm in the DMA, its hard to get outcall to Auburn Hills and it seems the AMPs up that way suck. Any suggestions for my next time would be great.

Drews4
01-24-18, 17:09
Safe after dark. I've never been there but I've been to the dollar store in that strip mall and to the dealership across the street after dark. No more issues in that area than anywhere else. Major intersection.Are they open on Sundays?

BiggDogg78
01-24-18, 18:33
Stopped by E. Spa in Troy. With all of the issues / closures of AMPs, I was a little hesitant at first. But I decided to park and take the plunge. Especially seeing as 2 of my go to places were involved in the closures. My experience was ok. Not really great on the eyes. Possibly 5/10. But did her best to make me happy. Was very playful and talkative, despite not being able to understand the majority of what she was saying. On the flip she went right for the goods. No negotiations (which I love). Just went for it. Top came off and wasn't expecting it to be as good as they were, but not bad. Roaming allowed and left happy. Not sure if I'd return, especially given the area / heat. But would consider it. Anyway, be safe.

Also, I have seen a lady advertise on BP, Madison, in Novi. Was wondering if she is worth taking a trip to see? I called and her price seemed a little on the high side, for only being able to see her chest pics and not knowing what she offers. Any info would be appreciated. You can PM me or reply to this message. Thanks.

Dragon630
01-24-18, 19:23
From out of town. So every time I am in the area, I try an AMP, but I don't like to drive too far from the hotel because I don't know the area. Went to this one on Monday, room had huge sign saying all customers please leave on undergarments. I asked, and the girl said store policy. Told her I didn't want oil on my underwear, so I left. I have a difficult time in my hobby when I'm in the DMA, its hard to get outcall to Auburn Hills and it seems the AMPs up that way suck. Any suggestions for my next time would be great.If I were you, I would drive down M59 and turn south on VanDyke and go south a mile to Sophia spa. I would also try the one up on Clarkston on Dixie Hwy. You can stop at the brewery for a good meal after that. Hope that helps.

Trump10
01-24-18, 21:47
If I were you, I would drive down M59 and turn south on VanDyke and go south a mile to Sophia spa. I would also try the one up on Clarkston on Dixie Hwy. You can stop at the brewery for a good meal after that. Hope that helps.Might want to pass on the clarkston recomendation.

Moonglow913
01-25-18, 09:28
I know this doesn't fit into our area but thought I'd tell about a dream I had. Was on 96 between Lansing and Grand Rapids. Stopped by a place right off ramp. I use to have this dream years ago at least once a week. Mommason lets you in. Talk to her telling her been there looking for nice massage. In my dream she's 20. Then a 30's something walks in. Not bad. Mommason says 40/60. I do 60. Then you go to a room with a table you lay on. They use a shower head on you and clean you up. In the dream she grabs the pipe a few times. After drying they want you to go elsewhere. I say no back to room. She says ok. Be right back. I dry off. Comes back and soldier is down a little. I tell her and she plays with it. Then my dream goes onto her saying lots of fun? I say 1 rose. She tries for more but not real hard. Goes and come back. Now in my dream I'm standing there when she comes back and takes her dress off. She starts kissing all the way down. Gives an awesome BBBJ. I had to stop or my dream would of been over. She lays down and I service her real quick. I slip the one eyed in her her and she was moaning. In my dream I blew a small country in her in no time. Damn why does this always happen in these dreams with Asians.Place has been around for years. Right off Exit 72. Been busted a few times but keeps coming back (or is that cumming? - LOL). The problem is that it could be the poster child for YMMV. Unfortunately, the bad far outnumber the good experiences.

SkinDogToo
01-25-18, 15:06
Anyone been to PP lately? I went about 8 months ago and got HE from Maria but the massage wasn't that good. I know some people have went there only to not get a HE so I'm wondering if it can still be had with certain providers there.I stop in occasionally hopin to get more than the typical handshake. Usually it's a shitty massage. It also seems like they are always looking for more tip than they deserve. I only go because it is different than the Asian joints.

GorillaTouch
01-25-18, 16:32
Don't get me wrong, Momo and Yellow are lots and fun, but does anyone know if M1 rotates their providers? Cause if I wanted to dream of the same chick every time, it would be like sticking to a wife. As long as I've been going there for the last few months, it's always been with one of the two. Anyone?

HeeJung47
01-25-18, 23:22
Stopped by E. Spa in Troy. With all of the issues / closures of AMPs, I was a little hesitant at first. But I decided to park and take the plunge. Especially seeing as 2 of my go to places were involved in the closures. My experience was ok. Not really great on the eyes. Possibly 5/10. But did her best to make me happy. Was very playful and talkative, despite not being able to understand the majority of what she was saying. On the flip she went right for the goods. No negotiations (which I love). Just went for it. Top came off and wasn't expecting it to be as good as they were, but not bad. Roaming allowed and left happy. Not sure if I'd return, especially given the area / heat. But would consider it. Anyway, be safe.

Also, I have seen a lady advertise on BP, Madison, in Novi. Was wondering if she is worth taking a trip to see? I called and her price seemed a little on the high side, for only being able to see her chest pics and not knowing what she offers. Any info would be appreciated. You can PM me or reply to this message. Thanks.Is this East or Eden spa in Troy?. Eden just opened and there is no way anyone gets a HJ at either. Think about it for a minute, its Troy.

SilentStorm
01-26-18, 00:18
Hello fellow members, I just joined this forum. Been reading for a couple of days since I stumbled upon this good resource. Am pretty new to this hobby & would like to get some quick pointers if any. Of-course been reading few good points here & there. Been into strip clubs for a while & recently got interested in trying out these & escorts. Now both spiked my interest & fear after some good read about places to visit & about LEO. Thought BP was a good resource on 1st thought only to conclude different.

Anyways I followed a BP ad to a massage in Waterford. And it just ended up being a very decent massage only. No extras. Atleast that's what they said & I was short of $$ for nothing. If anyone knows this place, tell me if they were being cautions with new customer (maybe I can visit again. The 2 girls I saw were good looking but no fun if no extras!) or they are just good topless massage place.

On the other hand, I would like to give this new adventure another shot. Where is a good place to go? I would like FS as part of the menu. So far M1 sounds positive. But is there any other choice other than asian? And does anyone have any pics of the girls at M1. That they can pm me or post here?

I would prefer younger girls in 20's & early 30's if at all.

Averily
01-26-18, 07:18
You spent $$ on massage only in Waterford? Link please.

Hello fellow members, I just joined this forum. Been reading for a couple of days since I stumbled upon this good resource. Am pretty new to this hobby & would like to get some quick pointers if any. Of-course been reading few good points here & there. Been into strip clubs for a while & recently got interested in trying out these & escorts. Now both spiked my interest & fear after some good read about places to visit & about LEO. Thought BP was a good resource on 1st thought only to conclude different.

Anyways I followed a BP ad to a massage in Waterford. And it just ended up being a very decent massage only. No extras. Atleast that's what they said & I was short of $$ for nothing. If anyone knows this place, tell me if they were being cautions with new customer (maybe I can visit again. The 2 girls I saw were good looking but no fun if no extras!) or they are just good topless massage place.

On the other hand, I would like to give this new adventure another shot. Where is a good place to go? I would like FS as part of the menu. So far M1 sounds positive. But is there any other choice other than asian? And does anyone have any pics of the girls at M1. That they can pm me or post here?

I would prefer younger girls in 20's & early 30's if at all.

HoldenCaul
01-26-18, 08:52
Don't get me wrong, Momo and Yellow are lots and fun, but does anyone know if M1 rotates their providers? Cause if I wanted to dream of the same chick every time, it would be like sticking to a wife. As long as I've been going there for the last few months, it's always been with one of the two. Anyone?They had an older one, really super skinny, never got her name. This was 6-8 months ago, seems to have disappeared. Other than that the last one I can remember was one named Sugar, 3-4 years ago. Would definitely be nice to get some new blood in there.

SkinDogToo
01-26-18, 08:52
Anyone been there recently?

Last time I had a dream there it was of an older lady in her late 40's or 50's. I turned around and left.

Averily
01-26-18, 10:34
Saw her this week. Maybe same one. 50 something grandma. Chewed gum. Wore PJs.

Last time I had a dream there it was of an older lady in her late 40's or 50's. I turned around and left.

SingDong99
01-26-18, 10:46
Haven't been to this place in a couple months since my last two reports. Wondering if they are still around and still offering HE and a good massage like they used to? Haven't seen any reports recently and was hoping for some updated info before making the trek out there.

I'm sore and actually need a good massage but still want a little fun at the end!

Uofm91
01-26-18, 11:41
Has anyone tried Tokyo massage in southfield?

SilentStorm
01-26-18, 12:59
You spent $$ on massage only in Waterford? Link please.Here is the link to the ad on BP.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/586-565-1229/44820807

They mentioned that specials can be discussed in person but all that was available was going topless. Once paid& in the room, the girl was good but she denied about all extras.

MusicBoss10
01-26-18, 13:28

I would prefer younger girls in 20's & early 30's if at all.There are no extras to be had at the Waterford place (just like Garden City, Sterling Heights, and the east side location on Ryan). Avoid them all!

Gilfoyle2
01-26-18, 16:31

Last time I had a dream there it was of an older lady in her late 40's or 50's. I turned around and left.I had a dream there over a month ago. Her name was Linda if I recall correctly she was hiding her face with her hair but looked thin. I was there for hh and almost bolted out but did not. Message was ok. Anna told me that was her last day they're as Abby will be filling in the next day. Her message was VERY SENSUAL and did not take long without touching Mr John but he was standing. Then she asks if I want more. I dint have more than a Jackson on me and agreed for HE. The technic was by far the best from anyone at Anna. Even after deed the gental he continued for a while. She cleaned me up and really nice hug omw out. Will definitely repeat if she ever came back.

Gilfoyle2
01-26-18, 16:35

Last time I had a dream there it was of an older lady in her late 40's or 50's. I turned around and left.I had a dream there over a month ago. Her name was Linda if I recall correctly she was hiding her face with her hair but looked thin. I was there for hh and almost bolted out but did not. Message was ok. Anna told me that was her last day they're as Abby will be filling in the next day. Her message was VERY SENSUAL and did not take long without touching Mr John but he was standing. Then she asks if I want more. I dint have more than a Jackson on me and agreed for HE. The technic was by far the best from anyone at Anna. Even after deed the gental he continued for a while. She cleaned me up and really nice hug omw out. Will definitely repeat if she ever comes back.

Perusing
01-27-18, 19:02
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r-grand-opening-todaynew-gougeres/18206603

New gourgeres? Possibly offering appetizers with a massage. Interesting. English can be rough. LOL.

ContinentalMan
01-27-18, 19:19
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/r-grand-opening-todaynew-gougeres/18206603

New gourgeres? Possibly offering appetizers with a massage. Interesting. English can be rough. LOL.Nice massage. Very friendly, even did a 4 hands massage. Fun, but in the end was a DIY and not worth the money. Won't be going back.

Michigan Guy
01-28-18, 13:31
Stopped by a AMP that operates out of house in Redford near Grand River and Beach Daly. House fee was $60 for an hour. Standard massage but very firm and borderline painful. Finally got to playing with the boys and had me flip. Motioned HJ and I told her I wanted BJ. She said how much and we negotiated from her $100 tip to $60 tip. Still to much but I'm pretty sure even the HJ was going to be another $40.

She left and I realized that damn, never asked about BBBJ vs. CBJ so it was probably going to be CBJ. Take me a while to cum that way but I figured that's her problem. Imagine my surprise when she comes back in with not with a condom but with Saran Wrap. She wrap's my pecker up with it and proceeds to do a CBJ. Took quite a while for it to work and by the end it was more of a HJ than BJ anyhow. She did take the puppy's out. I'm guessing she was early 40's.

Won't return and wouldn't recommend.

Stay safe out there.

BiggDogg78
01-28-18, 19:05
I am interested in setting up an appointment with one, or all three of these ladies. I have contacted them and all three of their rates are around $150. Sounded a little on the high side, but was wanting to see if anyone had any intel on either of them, before I set up anything. Basically I am wondering if their pics reflect them and if there is anything to be had, or are they strictly legit. Not opposed to paying, if a good time was to be had. Any info would be appreciated. You can PM me or respond to this message. Thanks

JPhoto
01-28-18, 20:20
I have dreamed about 1 about Cynthia and 2 about Michelle in the last month or 2. Neither look like the pictures in the BP add. Cynthia is young and thin, but the massage is not very good and the extras were not that good either with no FIV rules and very mechanical. Michelle looks to be in her late 30's or early 40's. Michelle is more fun but not great. Both offer FS. I do not recommend Cynthia. Michelle is OK.

Averily
01-28-18, 21:25
Majick wants 150 for a legit massage? Wow.

Jazz isn't worth it IMO. Madison is ok if just so you can see those magnificent implants. There are some reviews for Natalia which she used to go by. Jazz and Madison work out of safe townhouses.

I am interested in setting up an appointment with one, or all three of these ladies. I have contacted them and all three of their rates are around $150. Sounded a little on the high side, but was wanting to see if anyone had any intel on either of them, before I set up anything. Basically I am wondering if their pics reflect them and if there is anything to be had, or are they strictly legit. Not opposed to paying, if a good time was to be had. Any info would be appreciated. You can PM me or respond to this message. Thanks

BiggDogg78
01-28-18, 22:37
Majick wants 150 for a legit massage? Wow.

Jazz isn't worth it IMO. Madison is ok if just so you can see those magnificent implants. There are some reviews for Natalia which she used to go by. Jazz and Madison work out of safe townhouses.Thanks for your input. When I called Majick she was giving me different prices and times. I believe she has lower prices for shorter timeframe. But I wasn't sure if she offered anything, or if she was strictly legit. Madison and Jazz were definitely $150. That is why I was hoping to get some input on what, if anything was offered from either of them. I don't mind paying, but not if it only nets me a strictly legit massage. Thanks again for the feedback.

MikeQanaby
01-29-18, 13:58
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/d/grand-openingamazingbodywork/6475318396.html

No reviews associated with her phone number but did find an old BP ad. Looks like the address provided is in Riverview on Fort St. I seem to remember some reviews for a place in Riverview (not Earthtone) but cannot find any in this thread.

Here is her old BP ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-most-beautiful-and-amazing-expert-pro-bodywork/15623054

BuckleMyShoe
01-29-18, 14:11
Don't waste your money.

Nothing special about this one. Typical flat ass flat chest. Wanted 60 for half hour, 60 for hand release. Not worth the price. Followed through because, well you know, but more buyers remorse than usual. Should have turned around when door opened. I went because she got good reviews. I stopped going to these AMPs because of what you get which is usually not much.

JohnSolo
01-29-18, 15:10
I am interested in setting up an appointment with one, or all three of these ladies. I have contacted them and all three of their rates are around $150. Sounded a little on the high side, but was wanting to see if anyone had any intel on either of them, before I set up anything. Basically I am wondering if their pics reflect them and if there is anything to be had, or are they strictly legit. Not opposed to paying, if a good time was to be had. Any info would be appreciated. You can PM me or respond to this message. ThanksI have seen Jazz. Nice body. I would guess late 30's early 40's. Safe location in western suburbs. Great ass. Nice legs. Brats are real and pierced but not firm. She's very nice. Does a brief massage then it's off to the fun. $ for HE. $. 50 for CBJ. $$ FS. No kissing. No FIV. Likes it doggie style. Gets into it but everything is on the massage table not the bed which is kinda a bummer. Very nice girl. If you see Madison please PM me your experience.

Uofm91
01-29-18, 21:25
Has anyone tried Tokyo massage in southfield?Anyone try them.

BiggDogg78
01-30-18, 15:51
I have seen Jazz. Nice body. I would guess late 30's early 40's. Safe location in western suburbs. Great ass. Nice legs. Brats are real and pierced but not firm. She's very nice. Does a brief massage then it's off to the fun. $ for HE. $. 50 for CBJ. $$ FS. No kissing. No FIV. Likes it doggie style. Gets into it but everything is on the massage table not the bed which is kinda a bummer. Very nice girl. If you see Madison please PM me your experience.Thanks for your reply. I will definitely plan a trip to see Jazz. She sounds like a lot of fun. I will message you, after I see Madison. I am curious about her as well. Thanks again for the info.

SilentStorm
01-30-18, 18:09
So I was told about a new girl. Sugar at M1 . Wasn't going to take my chance as this is my 1st AMP. Asked for yellow.

Anyone else had a dream with Sugar?

And typically what you pay at M1 for an hr? I was getting ready to pay $ and as I was counting the lady took the extra 40 bucks. Wasn't sure if that's normal or I better have the money ready next time and not carry more!

HoldenCaul
01-31-18, 11:19
So I was told about a new girl. Sugar at M1 . Wasn't going to take my chance as this is my 1st AMP. Asked for yellow.

Anyone else had a dream with Sugar?

And typically what you pay at M1 for an hr? I was getting ready to pay $ and as I was counting the lady took the extra 40 bucks. Wasn't sure if that's normal or I better have the money ready next time and not carry more!I wonder if that's the Sugar that used to be there a few years ago? And yeah, this is a known thing to only bring the amount you plan to spend, do not thumb through bills in your wallet as she will take them from you.

JohnQP313
01-31-18, 11:53
Haven't been to this place in a couple months since my last two reports. Wondering if they are still around and still offering HE and a good massage like they used to? Haven't seen any reports recently and was hoping for some updated info before making the trek out there.

I'm sore and actually need a good massage but still want a little fun at the end!I've been to this location a few times and it has been hit or miss with the last 2 visits being quite nice. After seeing your post I figured I'd stop back in as it has been 4-6 weeks since My last visit.

I get a lady named Judy. I ask for the table shower and she cleans me but doesn't really touch me much. We get into the room for the massage and she uses a ton of oil, Exxon Valdez comes to mind! The massage is meh at best and with 15 minutes to go she places my hand on my junk and tells me to finish myself as there's 15 minutes left. I look right at her and tell her "No" She repeats this at the 10 and 5 minute mark also announcing the time left. I tell her "if I wanted to touch myself I'd have stayed home!" Well the massage ends and she stays around as I get dressed. As I leave the room, I hand her the $10 Chang I got from the hour purchase. She begins to protest saying she needs at least 20 more. I politely tell her "No" and she keeps at it raising her voice as she does. I turn around and look at her and state "You are lucky to get That! Nothing about my time here was worth $80 an hour" I left and can say quite certainly in will not return.

Stay safe,

JQP.

ContinentalMan
01-31-18, 12:16
I wonder if that's the Sugar that used to be there a few years ago? And yeah, this is a known thing to only bring the amount you plan to spend, do not thumb through bills in your wallet as she will take them from you.If it's the same Sugar she was A LOT of fun. Very open minded and playful.

SanityIsRealit
01-31-18, 13:04
Anyone try them.Yes I've seen a few of the girls there.

Uofm91
01-31-18, 13:39
Yes I've seen a few of the girls there.How are they.

Averily
01-31-18, 19:49
Went there twice, I walked out the first time but the same 2 girls were there the second time I went. I don't know but the chunky one with dimples grew on me so I went for it. I think her name was Linda. Your girl Judy must be the slimmer one.

I'll tell you that my experience with Linda was almost identical except that the massage part was one of the best I have ever had. Although it was DIY she was pretty playful. Probably will not return.

I've been to this location a few times and it has been hit or miss with the last 2 visits being quite nice. After seeing your post I figured I'd stop back in as it has been 4-6 weeks since My last visit.

I get a lady named Judy. I ask for the table shower and she cleans me but doesn't really touch me much. We get into the room for the massage and she uses a ton of oil, Exxon Valdez comes to mind! The massage is meh at best and with 15 minutes to go she places my hand on my junk and tells me to finish myself as there's 15 minutes left. I look right at her and tell her "No" She repeats this at the 10 and 5 minute mark also announcing the time left. I tell her "if I wanted to touch myself I'd have stayed home!" Well the massage ends and she stays around as I get dressed. As I leave the room, I hand her the $10 Chang I got from the hour purchase. She begins to protest saying she needs at least 20 more. I politely tell her "No" and she keeps at it raising her voice as she does. I turn around and look at her and state "You are lucky to get That! Nothing about my time here was worth $80 an hour" I left and can say quite certainly in will not return.

Stay safe,

JQP.

Robertin75
01-31-18, 21:43
I have seen Jazz. Nice body. I would guess late 30's early 40's. Safe location in western suburbs. Great ass. Nice legs. Brats are real and pierced but not firm. She's very nice. Does a brief massage then it's off to the fun. $ for HE. $. 50 for CBJ. $$ FS. No kissing. No FIV. Likes it doggie style. Gets into it but everything is on the massage table not the bed which is kinda a bummer. Very nice girl. If you see Madison please PM me your experience.Madison (a. K. a. Natasha, Nataila) is not worth it IMO.

Expensive HE only and that's about it ($200 hr and I believe $100 hhr). If you try to go down below her belly she will immediately stop you.

Ropeshark07
02-01-18, 00:41
I've been to both Lee Acupressure (Ford, just west of Inkster) and Relax Massage Therapy (Ford, just east of Middlebelt), but it's been about a three years for Lee (several times) and a year ago for Relax (just the once.) My experience with Lee was self-self and Relax had no HE vibes at all. (Granted, I just went the once.).

Since I've moved right off of Ford, I was hoping someone might have visited these places more recently and hoping to hear of some improvement.

Barring that, I'll just have to go a bit north to Acupressure on Middlebelt and Ann Arbor Trail, which is always solid.

Nyybry
02-01-18, 04:18
I've been to both Lee Acupressure (Ford, just west of Inkster) and Relax Massage Therapy (Ford, just east of Middlebelt), but it's been about a three years for Lee (several times) and a year ago for Relax (just the once.) My experience with Lee was self-self and Relax had no HE vibes at all. (Granted, I just went the once.).

Since I've moved right off of Ford, I was hoping someone might have visited these places more recently and hoping to hear of some improvement.

Barring that, I'll just have to go a bit north to Acupressure on Middlebelt and Ann Arbor Trail, which is always solid.Ya acupressure is the safest bet if your looking for a HE. Teasing is great there too. Relax is 101% legitimate. Good massage for sure and they definitely are not prude about you're body being exposed. But nothing extra is on the table. As far as Lee acupressure goes. When I first visited there it was pretty legitimate. But there were times a Handy was available. However I have read that they have been busted by LE so perhaps they operate a little more to the letter nowadays.

HoldenCaul
02-01-18, 08:45
If it's the same Sugar she was A LOT of fun. Very open minded and playful.So I went in yesterday and indeed was offered Sugar, the "new girl" but she was currently with a customer. I could wait or have Yellow. Opted for Yellow but asked is Sugar new new, or new old. Hard to understand but mama made some waiving motion like it was the latter. I will try again next time to find out for sure.

Flip Fan
02-01-18, 12:24
Has anyone checked this place out, I called and they said one hour is 70 Pics look good?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-korean-massage-grand-open-best-sklled-new-new-pretty/42627367

I did do a search, but the results are all for a different location.

SolarD
02-01-18, 14:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quit-wasting-your-time-call-me-carla/44415007

Anybody seen her?Yeah I saw her a few weeks ago. Those pictures are of her but she's quite a bit older now. Can't tell in the face too much but her body has aged for sure. Very chatty but she has a nice room set up in the back of her home. Heaters are there, she provided bottled water and she has good hands. She gave a pretty good hour long massage, cost a buck total with a good HE, she offered BBBJ for 1. 5 but I didn't take her up on it.

Robertin75
02-01-18, 20:40
Has anyone checked this place out, I called and they said one hour is 70 Pics look good?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-korean-massage-grand-open-best-sklled-new-new-pretty/42627367

I did do a search, but the results are all for a different location.Yup. Massage is average and that's about it. Nothing else, Nada, Zero.

SanityIsRealit
02-01-18, 23:51
How are they.They give massages. Any other information on them is easily attainable through the reviews on this site.

The New World
02-02-18, 03:28
Always stop at one on the way back on I-94 Have not stopped at exit 112 at the highway for a long time. Can anybody update me?

The New World
02-02-18, 06:03
Is it me or it seems that there has been lots of authority activities against massage parlors or even providers. It seems that these places are too hot to visit. Any thoughts guys?It is my opinion that the Koreans have been playing is smarter. The non Korean places have been popping up left and right and offering HE to anybody and everybody that walked in the door. The end result is that a lot of places now provide "self service". Times are that "right now", you find your girl, stay with her. And remember her name.

This is just my thoughts and what I have noticed.

Mstersds
02-02-18, 09:16
So I went in yesterday and indeed was offered Sugar, the "new girl" but she was currently with a customer. I could wait or have Yellow. Opted for Yellow but asked is Sugar new new, or new old. Hard to understand but mama made some waiving motion like it was the latter. I will try again next time to find out for sure.Is MOMO still there? I haven't been since late Dec. She's my fav.

JietMan
02-02-18, 09:27
They give massages. Any other information on them is easily attainable through the reviews on this site.I rtff almost everyday, I can only find info on Tokyo Macomb, I've searched the thread too. I was curious about Tokyo Southfield as well, but I haven't found any reviews here. Any post numbers available to read?

Mstersds
02-02-18, 13:33
So I went in yesterday and indeed was offered Sugar, the "new girl" but she was currently with a customer. I could wait or have Yellow. Opted for Yellow but asked is Sugar new new, or new old. Hard to understand but mama made some waiving motion like it was the latter. I will try again next time to find out for sure.Does anyone know if MOMO is still at M1, she's my fav by far.

BuckEyeBill57
02-02-18, 18:16
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/d/grand-openingamazingbodywork/6475318396.html

No reviews associated with her phone number but did find an old BP ad. Looks like the address provided is in Riverview on Fort St. I seem to remember some reviews for a place in Riverview (not Earthtone) but cannot find any in this thread.

Here is her old BP ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-most-beautiful-and-amazing-expert-pro-bodywork/15623054I used to see her occasionally a couple years ago. She worked out of a tanning salon in Riverview. Always a lot of tease. Undraped when face down, brushed the boys regularly, but I never had any luck with her. It could be I just didn't know how to ask for the right thing. But, I would be interested in trying again if someone else has some updated information that says more might be available. She certainly was very sexy.

BigMac55
02-02-18, 20:04
Is MOMO still there? I haven't been since late Dec. She's my fav.I saw her just last Friday.

Averily
02-02-18, 22:41
"Tokyo" search will show you results for your Tokyo only as recent as Sept 2016. That's on page 3 of the search results. Maybe Sanity was thinking you asked about Tokyo Macomb not knowing it's closed?

Look at post 7203 from 08 2016.

I rtff almost everyday, I can only find info on Tokyo Macomb, I've searched the thread too. I was curious about Tokyo Southfield as well, but I haven't found any reviews here. Any post numbers available to read?

VcyClonn
02-03-18, 00:40
So just curious. Who all gets the best 5 teaser awards in the year 2017.

Be safe.

Tryinthingsout
02-03-18, 03:47
Is MOMO still there? I haven't been since late Dec. She's my fav. I know they recycle all the names. Haven't been in awhile but I'm wondering if anyone has a good description of momo? Is she young or old? Husky voice? Wondering if it's the same from awhile ago. And is "yellow" the old "shampoo" or new again?

Man, tutu was my favorite, way back when. She was such a sweetheart. Must have been four years ago by now though.

The New World
02-03-18, 05:29
Is MOMO still there? I haven't been since late Dec. She's my fav.Is Shampoo still there? For many years, my go to girl. Long drive to see her.

The New World
02-03-18, 05:41
I know Tijuana's is self service. I have never been to TJR on Hayes Rd. Are these two businesses connected? I can't tell you about TJR.

I really don't like the business that use the intentionally misleading ads on line.

HoldenCaul
02-03-18, 12:10
Is Shampoo still there? For many years, my go to girl. Long drive to see her.Shampoo / Yellow.

MoMo.

Sugar.

Dmd7765
02-03-18, 13:29
Saw girl yesterday went by the name of yellow, 115 lbs, petite decent b's, nice rear.

Shampoo / Yellow.

MoMo.

Sugar.

Castro1988
02-03-18, 13:54
Haven't been on here much or out in the field as much because BP and CL is so shitty right now and the talent here in Michigan not the same in my opinion alot of hit and misses and bs game playing and lot of my go to ladies is either retired or moved away etc. But AMPs for me been somewhat consistent before the new year I went to sunrise second time going on grand river ghetto area but went in the morning quiet and I was the only one there got JJ again older maybe early 40's or 50's I said fuck it I'm here so but she did have some nice big tits / ass is flat / face 4/10 but she was cool and those big tits made up for it got to CBJ and fucked her good any postion except anal didn't want a massage at all just want it to fuck get my nut off and leave. Anna girls her spot on 10 mile in southfield always been my go to spot always discreet and relaxing but haven't been in a while how Annas AMP spots been of late if anyone has been?

JietMan
02-03-18, 14:03
I took a trip to Tokyo and agree, very sexy. Those pics aren't her but she's better looking than either of them. Great rack, big ass, pretty, just my type LOL. Sensual rub was good, light teasing, roaming ok but not by the V. Light grip on the flip but felt fantastic. I'll be back simply bc she's my type of gorgeous.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tokyo-1000-real-me-or-free-new-girl-total-relaxation/25419629I want to thank Averily for information of the post number to find this review.

Sammy1973
02-03-18, 15:16
Don't waste your money.

Nothing special about this one. Typical flat ass flat chest. Wanted 60 for half hour, 60 for hand release. Not worth the price. Followed through because, well you know, but more buyers remorse than usual. Should have turned around when door opened. I went because she got good reviews. I stopped going to these AMPs because of what you get which is usually not much.Went here, the massage was. Nothing more than running herhands up and down my back, never did my arms. Quoted prices while offering to upsell, no thank you, even if I were remotely interested I have better things to spend $200 on. Yes, you heard right, I didn't request anything and sure wouldn't have after the verry shiity excuse for a massage, but $200 above the cost of the not quite 1/2 massage? No thank you.

DangerE
02-03-18, 17:49
I read the rules and this is not against it so I am just wondering we all go to M1 and SP and they get pretty crowded and they do not rotate their girls often so how do we make sure we do not catch any STIs?

I am just wondering?!

Could anyone tell me or has anything bad come from those places?

StreetLegal
02-03-18, 18:59
Saw this ad and not sure what to make of it. Appears to be an AMP but in a house when I Google address in the ad. Any intel is appreciated.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/d/35-per-hour-35-per-hour-foot/6482504962.html

Nyybry
02-03-18, 23:28
Saw this ad and not sure what to make of it. Appears to be an AMP but in a house when I Google address in the ad. Any intel is appreciated.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/d/35-per-hour-35-per-hour-foot/6482504962.htmlI texted number once but got no response back.

Neilnbob
02-04-18, 00:04
Shampoo / Yellow.

MoMo.

Sugar.Shampoo has been there forever. Definitely worth it, but been going with Momo the last few times because it's nice to have a little variety, plus she's more petite. If Sugar is the one from a few years ago with the husky voice, she was hell on wheels, and would do everything humanly possible to make sure you left happy.

DetroitDown
02-04-18, 00:40
I'm planning to visit M1 in the not too distant future. If I walk in with $140 is that enough? Feel free to PM me any pointers.

Thanks!

EasyGuy8102
02-04-18, 10:32
Bring an extra $20. Stash the bill away out of site from the other bills. Mama likes to shake down newcomers hard. When you give her the $. 4 , tell her that's all you brought.

I'm planning to visit M1 in the not too distant future. If I walk in with $140 is that enough? Feel free to PM me any pointers.

Thanks!.

LolBakes
02-04-18, 14:21
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/handy-mandy-finished-with-business-and-ready-to-unwind-avail-even-if-u-dont-see-me-post/44188227

Anyone know anything about her? Texted, but she hasnt responded yet and I'm curious as I'm flying out soon, wanted to stop by somewhere right before heading out.

Golfnut1913
02-04-18, 15:23
Yeah I saw her a few weeks ago. Those pictures are of her but she's quite a bit older now. Can't tell in the face too much but her body has aged for sure. Very chatty but she has a nice room set up in the back of her home. Heaters are there, she provided bottled water and she has good hands. She gave a pretty good hour long massage, cost a buck total with a good HE, she offered BBBJ for 1. 5 but I didn't take her up on it.Did she off nude or topless, and if so how were the twins, natural??

Fast69
02-05-18, 10:14
I go through downriver every once in a while. I've read mixed reviews on here about ET. Full serve to self serve. Seems like they've been backing off. Anyone been there in the last few weeks with an update? Pm if need be. Be safe.

Fast69
02-05-18, 14:51
Seen this ad. She's been doing it for 8 years and looks like she's licensed. Anyone? https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/massagesbyamy/6485193038.html.

ContinentalMan
02-05-18, 20:40
Visited M1 today. Tried out Sugar. It is a new girl, NOT the old Sugar. Had a nice time. With her. PM me for details if you want. I do enjoy going there.

Rogmaes
02-05-18, 20:48
I read the rules and this is not against it so I am just wondering we all go to M1 and SP and they get pretty crowded and they do not rotate their girls often so how do we make sure we do not catch any STIs?

I am just wondering?!

Could anyone tell me or has anything bad come from those places?I personally have not been to M1 for a number of reasons. The main is the practice of unprotected activities. Reports suggest that some covers are recycled. I hate CBJ's and will only use a cover for CFS if the SP is really hot. I insist that it's open where I can see the wrapper. Like a fine bottle of wine LOL. I have brought my own on many occasions as the ones Anna's girls provide are way too snug. As said here often, be safe, not sorry.

Softailrider
02-06-18, 04:25
I personally have not been to M1 for a number of reasons. The main is the practice of unprotected activities. Reports suggest that some covers are recycled. I hate CBJ's and will only use a cover for CFS if the SP is really hot. I insist that it's open where I can see the wrapper. Like a fine bottle of wine LOL. I have brought my own on many occasions as the ones Anna's girls provide are way too snug. As said here often, be safe, not sorry.I would make sure you cover your rig in that place. It's a mill.

Member #5635
02-06-18, 07:59

I am just wondering?!

Could anyone tell me or has anything bad come from those places?1. Get tested for ALL ten problems. I recommend using stdcheck.com Results come inside 48 hours, no second appointment is needed like it is at the Health Dept. Also the ten panel test includes all the Hepatitis tests from the same blood sample.

The website offers basic info you need, I. E. , the incubation period for each STD. Some are 1-2 days, some are several weeks.

You need a baseline before you play so that YOU are not the source. Many STDs are asymtomatic.

2. Educate yourself. CDC offers statistics on the prevalence of the various STDs. WebMD can tell you more about symtoms and treatment. Google carefully. Know the difference between latex and lambskin condums, for example. Know which STDs have no cure.

3. Consider getting vacinated against Hep A&B. TwinRix costs $100 x 3.

PuckMan1991
02-06-18, 14:06
Seen this ad. She's been doing it for 8 years and looks like she's licensed. Anyone? https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/massagesbyamy/6485193038.html.She is in a trailer in Harrison twp, I would say decent massage, does talk a lot but it's good conversation not annoying, standard flip and HE not sure if anything else, didn't ask, takes shirt off on the flip and does have very nice tan large puppies.

RemoMask
02-06-18, 17:09

I am just wondering?!

Could anyone tell me or has anything bad come from those places?Previous reply gave most info.

But anytime your handing your Dick protected or unprotected, you have 50% chance of catching an infection. How ever the way you want to dream on safety its a fact.

So take shots but never go bare.

PantyLoverF
02-06-18, 19:17
Seen this ad. She's been doing it for 8 years and looks like she's licensed. Anyone? https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/massagesbyamy/6485193038.html.I had a dream about Amy a while back. Very nice girl, very playful. In my dream she gave a decent massage and I left happy. In my dream she liked to titty fuck and let you cum on her chest. Minimal roaming below. On top its ok. She did pull out her dildo and show me how far she could deep throat which was amazing. Just not on me! But worth the visit. Safe in call.

Rogmaes
02-06-18, 22:44
I would make sure you cover your rig in that place. It's a mill.I would never go bare. Anna's girls are very strict about that practice. Some will douche extensively even if a cover is used. Often wondered if the ladies are being medically examined on an ongoing basis.

Member #5635
02-06-18, 22:59
I would never go bare. Anna's girls are very strict about that practice. Some will douche extensively even if a cover is used. Often wondered if the ladies are being medically examined on an ongoing basis.A healthy vagina doesn't need to douching. A too regular practice is harmful.

DangerE
02-07-18, 00:08
1. Get tested for ALL ten problems. I recommend using stdcheck.com Results come inside 48 hours, no second appointment is needed like it is at the Health Dept. Also the ten panel test includes all the Hepatitis tests from the same blood sample.

The website offers basic info you need, I. E. , the incubation period for each STD. Some are 1-2 days, some are several weeks.

You need a baseline before you play so that YOU are not the source. Many STDs are asymtomatic.

2. Educate yourself. CDC offers statistics on the prevalence of the various STDs. WebMD can tell you more about symtoms and treatment. Google carefully. Know the difference between latex and lambskin condums, for example. Know which STDs have no cure.

3. Consider getting vacinated against Hep A&B. TwinRix costs $100 x 3.Thanks a lot for the replay.

But my concern is about them, the girls in these places and I got tested a long ago and it was fine BUT I went to the one on Monore and I know they insist on " Covered " everything but last time, I decided to visit them for the first time, have not been there, just M1 + SS anyways, in my dream, she was flirty with me and on the flip, she was sure about me and I said ok what can you offer but her English was not that great so said 40 for HJ but I said NO I want BBJ and she wanted to do and she kept saying first time, first time and agreed on 60 but for the lack of communication I settled for HJ BUT I slid my hand and she was not resisting then I took off the whole thing and she was totally fine and played with "hers" then I told her I want to " you Know" and she judt bent over and said yes?!

And there was no protection and she was not that concerned at all but the problem I was but after I finished!!

It was a huge mistake form me but she was down for anything with me and I was a bit excited!

So my question is I know I have nothing but what about them!

Do these places do tests before they do messages or what?

You got what I mean.

Thanks again.

EasyRider9
02-07-18, 18:33
I know Tijuana's is self service. I have been to TJR on Hayes Rd. Are these two are the same businesses.

They are the same owner.

Member #5635
02-07-18, 23:47
Thanks a lot for the replay.

But my concern is about them, the girls in these places and I got tested a long ago and it was fine BUT I went to the one on Monore and I know they insist on " Covered " everything but last time, I decided to visit them for the first time, have not been there, just M1 + SS anyways, in my dream, she was flirty with me and on the flip, she was sure about me and I said ok what can you offer but her English was not that great so said 40 for HJ but I said NO I want BBJ and she wanted to do and she kept saying first time, first time and agreed on 60 but for the lack of communication I settled for HJ BUT I slid my hand and she was not resisting then I took off the whole thing and she was totally fine and played with "hers" then I told her I want to " you Know" and she judt bent over and said yes?!

And there was no protection and she was not that concerned at all but the problem I was but after I finished!!

It was a huge mistake form me but she was down for anything with me and I was a bit excited!

So my question is I know I have nothing but what about them!

Do these places do tests before they do messages or what?

You got what I mean.

Thanks again.I would assume they at least have HSV. Whether you can catch it from one exposure is a whole different question.

Jd2011
02-08-18, 10:05
There are many hazards associated with visits to massage parlors; particularly M1. I will list several that come to mind and you will need to access your personal comfort level with each of these factors to determine the acts you would like to partake in:

The Munchies: After dropping (probably) 2 nuts in the course of an hour + appointment, you will leave hungry. After leaving M1, I am almost always unable to fight the urge to swing through the nearest McDonalds drivethru and pick up a Big Mac Extra Value meal, topped off with a hot fudge sundae. This practice is very harmful to one's current diet and fitness plan.

Activity with your SO: Picture this. You go to M1 and basically get your testicles sucked out of your body through your cock. You promptly return home to find your SO in a frisky mood. What do you do then? You certainly can't tell her that you just had your cock sucked, balls sucked, asshole rimmed, and the shit fucked out of you in multiple positions by a hot Asian grandma. Do you give her the old headache excuse? Tell her you have the swine flu that's going around? Do you stage a personal accident and fall down some stairs? Think about it.

ATM: For those that don't know, this mean ass-to-mouth. Many of these divine Asian therapists provide the service of tossing one's salad. I'm not a big fan of this particular sport, but being an open-minded guy, I have allowed them to, from time to time, dine on my ass. Some (the old Sugar) are very aggressive with this act.as if they were at the Sweden House buffet and it was free for Koreans day. After raping your asshole with her tongue, she may then try to soul kiss you. What do you do? Fight her off like a wild animal? Humbly accept the kiss? If you do, does that make you gay or bisexual? You may have a whole new set of problems / fetishes that needs to be discussed with a counselor.

Parking Lot Hazards: Unfortunately, AMPs are not typically located in posh suburban communities. M1 in particular, is in a sketchy area. You may have to deal with parking lot pan handlers, miscellaneous hoodrats, etc. Can you handle yourself? Or are you the type of guy that never went downtown until Dan Gilbert showed up? If you are the latter type, you will have to wait another 3 years for Hillary to have another shot. If she gets in, I'm sure she will protect you in the M1 parking lot.

Condoms: Sorry in advance for the rant, but seriously. If you enjoy your activities covered, BRING YOUR OWN RAINCOATS! Why would anyone use a hat that the girl brought in the room already out of the package? Have some professionalism. Stop at CVS first and spend $5 on your favorite brand. If you have leftovers and don't want to keep them cause your SO could find them, give them to the girl. She will thank you. If you choose to live on the wild side and rawdog, they will probably accommodate that too. Have a good time. If you prefer to be covered but you are still worried about the girl providing uncovered services to the rest of the world, then this hobby is probably not for you.

Table Shower Hazard: To me, the table shower is a highlight of the experience. To go and not get the table shower is like going to the bar and ordering a water. Yes, the washrag she uses on you was probably used on some truckers ass a half hour before you. Is it really something to worry about? Each person has to determine what the risk is for themselves. Consider this. Every time you eat at a restaurant you probably consume a small amount of fecal matter via some dirtbag cook that skips hand washing. At least the washrag has been in soap.

In conclusion, we as men, are surrounded by pitfalls and challenges every day. What we do in the face of these challenges determines what type of man we are. Do we just cower and turtle like a small child? Or do we boldly try new things and partake in life to the fullest? What would life be like today if the soldiers who crossed the English Channel in 1944 looked at the beaches of Normandy and said, "fuck this shit. It looks dangerous over there"? What if Prince had said, "that guitar looks difficult. It has 6 strings and shit. I'm just going to watch TV"? What if Nick Foles had said, "I don't want to run the trick play cause everyone will laugh at me like Brady if I drop the ball"?

Think about it.

I would assume they at least have HSV. Whether you can catch it from one exposure is a whole different question.

RichChristy
02-08-18, 11:54
There are many hazards associated with visits to massage parlors; particularly M1. I will list several that come to mind and you will need to access your personal comfort level with each of these factors to determine the acts you would like to partake in:

The Munchies: After dropping (probably) 2 nuts in the course of an hour + appointment, you will leave hungry. After leaving M1, I am almost always unable to fight the urge to swing through the nearest McDonalds drivethru and pick up a Big Mac Extra Value meal, topped off with a hot fudge sundae. This practice is very harmful to one's current diet and fitness plan.

Activity with your SO: Picture this. You go to M1 and basically get your testicles sucked out of your body through your cock. You promptly return home to find your SO in a frisky mood. What do you do then? You certainly can't tell her that you just had your cock sucked, balls sucked, asshole rimmed, and the shit fucked out of you in multiple positions by a hot Asian grandma. Do you give her the old headache excuse? Tell her you have the swine flu that's going around? Do you stage a personal accident and fall down some stairs? Think about it.

ATM: For those that don't know, this mean ass-to-mouth. Many of these divine Asian therapists provide the service of tossing one's salad. I'm not a big fan of this particular sport, but being an open-minded guy, I have allowed them to, from time to time, dine on my ass. Some (the old Sugar) are very aggressive with this act.as if they were at the Sweden House buffet and it was free for Koreans day. After raping your asshole with her tongue, she may then try to soul kiss you. What do you do? Fight her off like a wild animal? Humbly accept the kiss? If you do, does that make you gay or bisexual? You may have a whole new set of problems / fetishes that needs to be discussed with a counselor..Hahaha, that's some shit right there. But it's the truth!

RockPort321
02-08-18, 13:37
I had a dream about Amy a while back. Very nice girl, very playful. In my dream she gave a decent massage and I left happy. In my dream she liked to titty fuck and let you cum on her chest. Minimal roaming below. On top its ok. She did pull out her dildo and show me how far she could deep throat which was amazing. Just not on me! But worth the visit. Safe in call.I really like Terri Ann, but since she is going looking for a replacement. Would you say she is worth it? Or does anyone else know of a provide like Terri Ann?

HoldenCaul
02-08-18, 17:49

ATM: For those that don't know, this mean ass-to-mouth. Many of these divine Asian therapists provide the service of tossing one's salad. I'm not a big fan of this particular sport, but being an open-minded guy, I have allowed them to, from time to time, dine on my ass. Some (the old Sugar) are very aggressive with this act.as if they were at the Sweden House buffet and it was free for Koreans day. After raping your asshole with her tongue, she may then try to soul kiss you. What do you do? Fight her off like a wild animal? Humbly accept the kiss? If you do, does that make you gay or bisexual? You may have a whole new set of problems / fetishes that needs to be discussed with a counselor.

Parking Lot Hazards: Unfortunately, AMPs are not typically located in posh suburban communities. M1 in particular, is in a sketchy area. You may have to deal with parking lot pan handlers, miscellaneous hoodrats, etc. Can you handle yourself? Or are you the type of guy that never went downtown until Dan Gilbert showed up? If you are the latter type, you will have to wait another 3 years for Hillary to have another shot. If she gets in, I'm sure she will protect you in the M1 parking lot.

Condoms: Sorry in advance for the rant, but seriously. If you enjoy your activities covered, BRING YOUR OWN RAINCOATS! Why would anyone use a hat that the girl brought in the room already out of the package? Have some professionalism. Stop at CVS first and spend $5 on your favorite brand. If you have leftovers and don't want to keep them cause your SO could find them, give them to the girl. She will thank you. If you choose to live on the wild side and rawdog, they will probably accommodate that too. Have a good time. If you prefer to be covered but you are still worried about the girl providing uncovered services to the rest of the world, then this hobby is probably not for you.

Table Shower Hazard: To me, the table shower is a highlight of the experience. To go and not get the table shower is like going to the bar and ordering a water. Yes, the washrag she uses on you was probably used on some truckers ass a half hour before you. Is it really something to worry about? Each person has to determine what the risk is for themselves. Consider this. Every time you eat at a restaurant you probably consume a small amount of fecal matter via some dirtbag cook that skips hand washing. At least the washrag has been in soap.

In conclusion, we as men, are surrounded by pitfalls and challenges every day. What we do in the face of these challenges determines what type of man we are. Do we just cower and turtle like a small child? Or do we boldly try new things and partake in life to the fullest? What would life be like today if the soldiers who crossed the English Channel in 1944 looked at the beaches of Normandy and said, "fuck this shit. It looks dangerous over there"? What if Prince had said, "that guitar looks difficult. It has 6 strings and shit. I'm just going to watch TV"? What if Nick Foles had said, "I don't want to run the trick play cause everyone will laugh at me like Brady if I drop the ball"?

Think about it.I found this uproariously funny. Well done. In particular the frisky wife scenario. Had that exact thing happen to me before it is terrible. Too funny. Life is good.

Acoustic53
02-08-18, 23:59
I would assume they at least have HSV. Whether you can catch it from one exposure is a whole different question.The answer is yes, you can catch it with one exposure. Just like all the other STI's.

Acoustic53
02-09-18, 00:28

Think about it.Insightful, clever, humorous -- check that, this was downright laugh out loud funny! Thank you! I have never visited an AMP, nor wanted to, but your list makes me wonder if I am missing out.

GuitarFKK
02-09-18, 14:31
Casual observation that others may have noticed brownstone and silver often have the same talent working between both locations. Talent has been decent at both recently.

StreetLegal
02-10-18, 01:33
Bravo, bravo! Masterfully written. If you already don't have a book published somewhere, then start working on it.

Think about it.

Fredt54
02-10-18, 07:14
Casual observation that others may have noticed brownstone and silver often have the same talent working between both locations. Talent has been decent at both recently.Notice the twitter account,Brownstone.

http://detroit.postix.com/TherapeuticMassage/silver-spa-_-beautiful-asian-new-girls-in-town-today-ss/44687677

Report Ad★ _ SILVER SPA __ ★ BEAUTIFUL Asian New GIRLS IN Town TODAY! ★ ss.

Posted: Saturday, 10 February 2018,2:56 AM.

💋 SILVER SPA.

* Relaxing Asian Therapy.

* Deep Tissue Massage.

* Relaxing Swedish Massage.

Open 7 Days a Week: 8 AM -10 PM.

☎ (313) 436-5821.

http://www.twitter.com/4Brownstone

24200 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48124 google map.

Yahoo map.

• Post I'd: 44687677 detroit.

HeeJung47
02-11-18, 22:41

Think about it.I like this. The only flaw I saw was the ATM paragraph where you said many of these Asian therapist like to too salad. Actually, very, very few do in the whole metro area. M1, Magic (if you ask and it's Hanna,), and Micki in Lansing at Hawaii Spa. Other than that, you aren't getting your salad tossed anywhere else.

FCooper
02-12-18, 08:22
I like this. The only flaw I saw was the ATM paragraph where you said many of these Asian therapist like to too salad. Actually, very, very few do in the whole metro area. M1, Magic (if you ask and it's Hanna,), and Micki in Lansing at Hawaii Spa. Other than that, you aren't getting your salad tossed anywhere else.Probably shouldn't respond to a troll, but in the interest of information, Hannah at Lucky in Jackson is well known for this too.

Bruz69
02-12-18, 19:45
Yeah I saw her a few weeks ago. Those pictures are of her but she's quite a bit older now. Can't tell in the face too much but her body has aged for sure. Very chatty but she has a nice room set up in the back of her home. Heaters are there, she provided bottled water and she has good hands. She gave a pretty good hour long massage, cost a buck total with a good HE, she offered BBBJ for 1. 5 but I didn't take her up on it.How did you get in touch with her? I called the number in the ad twice yesterday and texted once yesterday and today but no response. Has anyone else had trouble getting in touch with her / had a dream with her?

HeeJung47
02-12-18, 22:40
Probably shouldn't respond to a troll, but in the interest of information, Hannah at Lucky in Jackson is well known for this too.Yes, forgot about Hannah at Lucky. But still, that's 4 spas out of about 200 that offer a rimjob. That's all I was saying.

Sammy1973
02-13-18, 16:36
I like this. The only flaw I saw was the ATM paragraph where you said many of these Asian therapist like to too salad. Actually, very, very few do in the whole metro area. M1, Magic (if you ask and it's Hanna,), and Micki in Lansing at Hawaii Spa. Other than that, you aren't getting your salad tossed anywhere else.How old would you say Hanna is and her looks?

JPhoto
02-13-18, 20:15
I dreamt of the Comfort Spa at 5955 and wayne rd in westland recently. The masseuse was attractive but offered nothing more than a HJ with some limited OTC roaming. The massage was just ok. I hope not to repeat that dream.

BlackCountry
02-13-18, 21:46
I would love to have a dream where one of these lucky Asain women I could impregnate and give them a good ole American born baby #Merica.

Double K
02-14-18, 11:11
I had the weekend open for some R&R. And dreaming away I visited two places.

The first was the AMP at 14 and Mound in Sterling Hts. I've been once before but I'm closer to the one at 15 and Dequinder. Both offer the same service. Decent massage with a HE.

The other was a newbie to me. Red Moon on Maple in Troy. I already knew what the outcome would be but wanted to try any how. The massage was good, really good. But she left nothing for any arousal. I expected DYI but jeez at least some teasing to get it going. Eastern on Auburn gives a really good massage as well, yet it's DYI but at least I get some good teasing.

Since Tokyo bust I'm struggling to find a replacement. The girls were enjoyable there.

IvanHomeless
02-15-18, 09:19
Does anyone know if Massage Breeze does BBBJ or BBFS? I've been trying to book an appointment with her lately, but our schedules haven't cooperated. Thanks.

Dmd7765
02-15-18, 10:25
Dreamt I went yesterday afternoon. Yellow wasn't available so I received Sugar. Paid $120.

Laid on my back she kissed all over my back, then flip, cover, shot, got cleaned up, then normal massage and on my way.

Gozno69
02-15-18, 12:37
I would love to have a dream where one of these lucky Asain women I could impregnate and give them a good ole American born baby #Merica.I normally keep my mouth shut but damn, this is too easy. Maybe try www.asianmailorderho.com? Just PM me your credit card info and I'll put in a good word for you.

Acoustic53
02-15-18, 12:40
I normally keep my mouth shut but damn, this is too easy. Maybe try www.asianmailorderho.com? Just PM me your credit card info and I'll put in a good word for you.LOL! Good one. I actually thought it was real for a moment, until I read the next sentence.

You're right, too easy. When I first read the OP's post, I thought, keep dreaming, pal.

XirCom
02-15-18, 12:45
Does anyone know if Massage Breeze does BBBJ or BBFS? I've been trying to book an appointment with her lately, but our schedules haven't cooperated. Thanks.BBBJ for sure and she's not shy about it. I've never had FS of any kind from her, but not for lack of trying. A few others have claimed FS but I doubt it. I still see her from time to time because she's a bargain. As always YMMV.

JohnQP313
02-15-18, 14:07
BBBJ for sure and she's not shy about it. I've never had FS of any kind from her, but not for lack of trying. A few others have claimed FS but I doubt it. I still see her from time to time because she's a bargain. As always YMMV.I've had FS from her at least twice, but it such a dead fish experience that it isn't even fun! Her quote to me the one time was "whatever gets it done!

She is a nice lady but I feel that She is completely asexual. Meaning she would have no problem NEVER having sex again.

Her price is right and her location is wonderful but I'd personally rather her give me oral or a HJ than full service as I feel she actually gets into that. Take it for what it's worth.

Stay safe,

JQP.

LeftHand44
02-15-18, 16:33
BBBJ for sure and she's not shy about it. I've never had FS of any kind from her, but not for lack of trying. A few others have claimed FS but I doubt it. I still see her from time to time because she's a bargain. As always YMMV.I've had f / s with her 2 times. Not fun at all and total dead fish. She give great head with cimws. A great value if you can get past her non-stop yammering about her son.

Delgue
02-15-18, 21:25
BBBJ for sure and she's not shy about it. I've never had FS of any kind from her, but not for lack of trying. A few others have claimed FS but I doubt it. I still see her from time to time because she's a bargain. As always YMMV.I agree with this.

I see her about 4 times a year and always leave happy but no go on F / S.

QuestForFun
02-16-18, 00:16
I've had f / s with her 2 times. Not fun at all and total dead fish. She give great head with cimws. A great value if you can get past her non-stop yammering about her son.Never swallowed. In my dreams.

NewGuy40
02-16-18, 00:25
I'm new who is Massage Breeze? How do I make contact?

XirCom
02-16-18, 05:44
Never swallowed. In my dreams.Always cim for me and swallow most of the time. But as always YMMV.

StoneJason38
02-16-18, 07:47
This is an awesome post. Humor with some truth. Real question though, from a lurker. I've been to some AMPs on the east side but none in the M1 area. I've driven to the lot of M1 and got cold feet from it's location. In anyone's opinion, what's the best time to visit M1? Yes I'm the person that didn't go downtown til Gilbert but negative on the Hilary part. I'm concerned about my leaving my vehicle in the lot for a while. Yes it's part of the game but if anyone has suggestions on the best times to go, it would be appreciated.

Think about it.

GorillaTouch
02-16-18, 13:43
This is an awesome post. Humor with some truth. Real question though, from a lurker. I've been to some AMPs on the east side but none in the M1 area. I've driven to the lot of M1 and got cold feet from it's location. In anyone's opinion, what's the best time to visit M1? Yes I'm the person that didn't go downtown til Gilbert but negative on the Hilary part. I'm concerned about my leaving my vehicle in the lot for a while. Yes it's part of the game but if anyone has suggestions on the best times to go, it would be appreciated.I usually go during daylight. Late morning / early afternoon. That way, I can see what is around me. There are people lurking around there all the time. I've also seen drug transactions as I'm walking back to my car. I'd recommend definitely during daylight.

Whisperer
02-16-18, 16:02
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-oriental-massage-moana-new-masseuse-3/29251310

Had a dream. In the dream she looked 50+. Thin and looks aged.

Massage was very good. Therapeutic grade, 8/10.

Good teasing and goes straight for the shaft on d flip. Nice slow technique, takes her time. UTC roaming. But nth there to feel. Nice massage after HE. I literally dozed off. In a nutshell, good massage experience from a very mature provider. I dint ask for FS. I'm sure everything is there. Damage. 6 + . 4.

AvBrent
02-16-18, 16:49
Always cim for me and swallow most of the time. But as always YMMV.Considering a guy whose super paranoid about std's, is her head game worth taking the chance? I've always opted for "hand" but wouldn't be opposed to mouth if she's awesome at it. I know it's arbitrary but what did you think?

Ropeshark07
02-16-18, 17:38
I dreamt of the Comfort Spa at 5955 and wayne rd in westland recently. The masseuse was attractive but offered nothing more than a HJ with some limited OTC roaming. The massage was just ok. I hope not to repeat that dream.I went last week and thought Comfort Spa was pretty good. Just HJ, but that's all I was expecting. She seemed into it and didn't mind that I take a while. I liked it. I doubt anything more is available, though.

XirCom
02-16-18, 19:26
I'm new who is Massage Breeze? How do I make contact?http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/28321520

Jackknoff
02-16-18, 22:55
Does anyone know if Massage Breeze does BBBJ or BBFS? I've been trying to book an appointment with her lately, but our schedules haven't cooperated. Thanks.I've received an unenthusiastic BBBJ from her. I've seen others report unenthusiastic FS. Not sure about BBFS?

XirCom
02-17-18, 00:46
Considering a guy whose super paranoid about std's, is her head game worth taking the chance? I've always opted for "hand" but wouldn't be opposed to mouth if she's awesome at it. I know it's arbitrary but what did you think?Worked for me, others not so much. I always give direction for oral.

HungaryMan
02-17-18, 06:49
Probably shouldn't respond to a troll, but in the interest of information, Hannah at Lucky in Jackson is well known for this too.Are you saying that Hannah at the Lucky Café in Jackson does the things mentioned? Just kidding. I did a google search with lucky, Jackson, Michigan and the restaurant is / was the first five places listed. Thanks for the info. I'll stop by the café after and see if a Hannah works there too.

Rogmaes
02-17-18, 09:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-oriental-massage-moana-new-masseuse-3/29251310

Had a dream. In the dream she looked 50+. Thin and looks aged.

Massage was very good. Therapeutic grade, 8/10.

Good teasing and goes straight for the shaft on d flip. Nice slow technique, takes her time. UTC roaming. But nth there to feel. Nice massage after HE. I literally dozed off. In a nutshell, good massage experience from a very mature provider. I dint ask for FS. I'm sure everything is there. Damage. 6 + . 4.Thanks for the report. I was considering seeing her but your post saved me time and money. I use to rely on Anna's recommendation, however, she has given me misleading information lately. I would like to hear something about the Southfield and Romulus locations if anyone has an experience to share.

HoldenCaul
02-17-18, 14:51
I usually go during daylight. Late morning / early afternoon. That way, I can see what is around me. There are people lurking around there all the time. I've also seen drug transactions as I'm walking back to my car. I'd recommend definitely during daylight.The latest I've ever been there was around 5 PM, with a sunset at around 6. That was way out of norm for me but circumstances were such that I had no other option. Turned out fine from a logistics standpoint. I've never had any issue with the people walking around, in the 100+ times I've been there. But then again, I've always had daylight.

Incidentally, I saw New Sugar recently. Sad to report she is nowhere near Old Sugar. Definitely will not be seeing her again. By any other standard, she is probably alright, but pales in comparison to Yellow / MoMo. Not much to look at, kinda flabby, couldn't take it DT, FS was a bit loose, etc. Just a big downgrade from the other two.

FCooper
02-17-18, 21:02
Are you saying that Hannah at the Lucky Caf in Jackson does the things mentioned? Just kidding. I did a google search with lucky, Jackson, Michigan and the restaurant is / was the first five places listed. Thanks for the info. I'll stop by the caf after and see if a Hannah works there too.That's funny. In case others don't get your humor, Lucky Spa is on E. Michigan, near Elm in Jackson. Information about it and Hannah is in the Jackson thread.

Afterwards you can stop by the cafe on Argyle Street. Be sure to post your review.

ContinentalMan
02-18-18, 02:25
That's funny. In case others don't get your humor, Lucky Spa is on E. Michigan, near Elm in Jackson. Information about it and Hannah is in the Jackson thread.

Afterwards you can stop by the cafe on Argyle Street. Be sure to post your review.Can some pm me for the FS rates for both Hawaii and the one in Jackson. Looking for bb but don't want to now the bank. I do 120 at m1. Want to who you see and their rates. Thanks.

JohnCarpenter
02-18-18, 06:49
Hey virgin for HE. Do not want to try and negotiate, only looking for a quick handshake to test the waters. Any suggestion for best bet around metro-detroit?

JohnCarpenter
02-18-18, 06:56
Looking to test the waters, only want a handshake to start with no negotiations. What is my best bet?

SanFranPlayer
02-18-18, 11:14
Looking for younger talent. Anything helps. Tired of all these 40 year olds.

AvBrent
02-18-18, 15:10
Hey virgin for HE. Do not want to try and negotiate, only looking for a quick handshake to test the waters. Any suggestion for best bet around metro-detroit?If you're not concerned about looks or blabbing then check out Massage Breeze on Craigslist in Westland. Affordable and consistent.

DirtyOne313
02-19-18, 17:56
What happened to the massage parlor that was in Clarkston? Did it get busted?

Neilnbob
02-19-18, 23:46
She's not bad, firm B+ sized tits with very suckable, nice sized nips. Attitude was mediocre, wasn't really up for uncovered BJ. Good to have some variety though.

ZombSayshi
02-20-18, 11:43
Looking to test the waters, only want a handshake to start with no negotiations. What is my best bet?Nothing but dreams and fantasies in here my friend.

JohnQP313
02-20-18, 13:56
I unexpectedly had free time on Saturday and found myself near Waterford so I figured I would hit Brownstone. As I arrive there is one monger vehicle in the lot and I figure no big deal and head in. As I enter the building I see one provider walking the gentleman to his room from the shower. Mama takes my fee, leads me to the room and asks me to get ready for the shower.

As I'm in the room I can hear a conversation going on with at least two ladies and to my surprise Mama comes back in with her rain boots on and tries taking me to the shower. I politely ask if anyone else is available and am told I would have to wait! I'm thinking how long will the wait be, if the other guy is in for the hour I'm sitting around for at least 30 minutes. I tell Mama that's ok and jump up to get dressed. She simply shrugs her shoulders and leaves the room to refund my fee. When she comes back she tells me they only have the one girl as they have not been busy. I have NO idea what she may or maynot loplnlike as I only saw her back when she brought the other guy to his room.

So with a pocket full of cash and still having an itch I go against my better judgement and head east to Sun Spa. I'm the only vehicle in the parking lot and as I enter a lady, every bit of 50+, answers the door with full makeup and a slutty outfit. I ask if anyone else is working and am told one other person. She then starts yelling at me "Are you going to STAY?" At this point I see the other woman walk out of the backroom and I politely state "I think I will leave!

I guess you every now and then when you step up to the plate you will strike out, but better to stand your ground and keep your money in your pocket then to accept anything sub-par!

Stay safe,

JQP.

Questar999
02-20-18, 15:11
I unexpectedly had free time on Saturday and found myself near Waterford so I figured I would hit Brownstone. As I arrive there is one monger vehicle in the lot and I figure no big deal and head in. As I enter the building I see one provider walking the gentleman to his room from the shower. Mama takes my fee, leads me to the room and asks me to get ready for the shower.

As I'm in the room I can hear a conversation going on with at least two ladies and to my surprise Mama comes back in with her rain boots on and tries taking me to the shower. I politely ask if anyone else is available and am told I would have to wait! I'm thinking how long will the wait be, if the other guy is in for the hour I'm sitting around for at least 30 minutes. I tell Mama that's ok and jump up to get dressed. She simply shrugs her shoulders and leaves the room to refund my fee. When she comes back she tells me they only have the one girl as they have not been busy. I have NO idea what she may or maynot loplnlike as I only saw her back when she brought the other guy to his room.

So with a pocket full of cash and still having an itch I go against my better judgement and head east to Sun Spa. I'm the only vehicle in the parking lot and as I enter a lady, every bit of 50+, answers the door with full makeup and a slutty outfit. I ask if anyone else is working and am told one other person. She then starts yelling at me "Are you going to STAY?" At this point I see the other woman walk out of the backroom and I politely state "I think I will leave!

I guess you every now and then when you step up to the plate you will strike out, but better to stand your ground and keep your money in your pocket then to accept anything sub-par!

Stay safe,

JQP.Right decision. The situation at the AMPs is out of control. Stand your ground and just say no. I have never seen such poor quality as we are getting in Michigan. In other countries for the same money you can get 2 X full service with a lovely 20 something or if you wish, a MILF for. Boycott these places until they stock their places with interested young trim without the b.o. and bad breath.

Fast69
02-20-18, 15:18
Right decision. The situation at the AMPs is out of control. Stand your ground and just say no. I have never seen such poor quality as we are getting in Michigan. In other countries for the same money you can get 2 X full service with a lovely 20 something or if you wish, a MILF for about a C note. Boycott these places until they stock their places with interested young trim without the b. O. And bad breath.It seems like the suburban AMPs are turning DIY. While the rural area AMPs still do FS. Are the surburban ones afraid of LE?

DutchCourage3
02-20-18, 15:19
Went to bs, saw Mimi. Standard payment at the door lackluster CBJ for 80. She actually surprised me with the CBJ just went ahead and started doing it. Had my eyes closed and next thing ya know.

Unkown1351
02-20-18, 17:35
Went to the one on monroe last night. Straight up disappointment. No more Wendy, cici or Sasha. 2 middle aged broads. I almost left but didn't. Bad massage and super rushed ending. 30 seconds in she's shocked I didn't blow yet. 0/10.

MikeLowrey74
02-21-18, 13:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate-relaxation/41307267

Any seen her. Its close to home just wondering if its worth the 120.

Marvel1
02-21-18, 13:45

Any seen her. Its close to home just wondering if its worth the 120.

You have either contacted or have some other intel I was not able to find (I don't see the 120 price tag in the ad) looks TGTBT.

BigDog85
02-21-18, 14:21

Any seen her. Its close to home just wondering if its worth the 120.I'd be interested too, but put money on it being TGTBT.

MikeLowrey74
02-21-18, 16:05
You have either contacted or have some other intel I was not able to find (I don't see the 120 price tag in the ad) looks TGTBT.Just a text but for the life of me can't find anything here. Obviously not saying a damn thing through text except she has never had a complaint and has return clients. Means nothing to me coming from her.

There is another one that her pics are beautiful wondering about.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-rush-exxotic_massage-and-etc-satisfaction-guaranteed/46810692

Anyone try this one?

GorillaTouch
02-22-18, 00:40
Went to bs, saw Mimi. Standard payment at the door lackluster CBJ for 80. She actually surprised me with the CBJ just went ahead and started doing it. Had my eyes closed and next thing ya know.What's the door charge? And how are the providers?

Sid63
02-22-18, 01:24
Chinese massage on van born. See Lucy. Great massage. Cute. You'll get what you need. $70 massage, 40 tip.