PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

ZombSayshi
11-17-17, 17:51
Has anyone seen her lately? She posted last week, but the most recent review I can find is from several months ago saying her house was being watched. Reviews prior to that were mostly positive. Hoping she's still available and safe to visit. Her video is marketing genius.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n/28194830Seen her a few months ago. Nothing but good things.

She can have her moments of WTF, but shits smooth.

Drews4
11-17-17, 19:21
This place is not like the others. When you walk in the door, you will notice the difference. There is no little lobby where they check you out through a peephole. The Tokyo lobby is more of a reception area with a front counter and a seating area. Tokyo Spa also has a first class shower table. Most places don't even have one. Also, I have been here several times and the girls are always very pretty and friendly. And, there is usually more than one girl that says goodbye to you. Finally, the one hour price is only $70. Many others are $80. My adventure began when I was led to the room and told to undress. I got on the table and soon after, Lala came in. I could not believe how beautiful her eyes and smile were. Too bad most of the massage is spent with your face in a hole! Anyway, she invited me to the shower table and I immediately accepted. Lala made sure that every square inch of my body was squeaky clean. Then back to the room for the massage. She gave me a very relaxing rub using mostly her forearms. Then she wiped off the oil with a hot towel and proceeded with the fingertip teasing. The vast majority of teasing was directed to the most important area. After about five wonderful minutes, she told me to flip. She went right to the oil then to my joint. She stroked me and caressed my nuts, changing pressure as she went. At the same time, she was talking dirty to me. She also had no issue with my UTC roaming. After about 10 minutes, I erupted. She milked me dry then cleaned me up. Since the house fee was only $70, I tipped her $50, not my usual $40. The girls always appreciate it AND they remember you the next time.Exactly! Hope this place lasts! I did get a strange look from a woman walking into the hair salon next door as I was leaving.

Ropeshark07
11-20-17, 00:02
I think different girls there now. Older and not very good which is a shame.I went to this place, and reported, about 3-4 months ago. Woman was a bit younger and prettier than normal, and the massage was fine, but nothing amazing. No hint of any extras whatsoever.

GregsMeg
11-20-17, 14:32
I decided to try this lady out. She has been reviewed several times lately. The house is in a safe neighborhood. She answewred the door wearing an oversized tshirt that highlighted her obviously braless tits. Very nice look. I paid her $100 for a nuru massage. I got naked and on the table. She removed the tshirt and began the massage in just her panties. She gave a nice long massage that was tremendous. I could have stayed there forever but I needed to get to the nuru because I never had one. She visited my ass and balls many times and I was rock hard. She got out the nuru gel and slopped it all over me. Then she dropped her panties and applied the gel to her front side. She mounted the table and slid up and down my backside, rubbing me with her tits and pussy. After a while, she finally told me to flip. She giggled and asked if I was enjoying this. My erection answered the question for me. She then repeated the sliding running her tits and pussy all over my hard cock. Then she sat between my legs and grabbed my dick and blew on it while she jerked me off. I blew my load all over her tits. She milked it dry then took me to the shower and cleaned me up. She took me back to the table for another ten minutes then I left. I tipped her $50 for the great time I had. I will definitely repeat.

GregsMeg
11-20-17, 14:40
I decided to try this lady out. She has been reviewed several times lately. The house is in a safe neighborhood. She answewred the door wearing an oversized tshirt that highlighted her obviously braless tits. Very nice look. I paid her $100 for a nuru massage. I got naked and on the table. She removed the tshirt and began the massage in just her panties. She gave a nice long massage that was tremendous. I could have stayed there forever but I needed to get to the nuru because I never had one. She visited my ass and balls many times and I was rock hard. She got out the nuru gel and slopped it all over me. Then she dropped her panties and applied the gel to her front side. She mounted the table and slid up and down my backside, rubbing me with her tits and pussy. After a while, she finally told me to flip. She giggled and asked if I was enjoying this. My erection answered the question for me. She then repeated the sliding running her tits and pussy all over my hard cock. Then she sat between my legs and grabbed my dick and blew on it while she jerked me off. I blew my load all over her tits. She milked it dry then took me to the shower and cleaned me up. She took me back to the table for another ten minutes then I left. I tipped her $50 for the great time I had. I will definitely repeat.

Nyybry
11-21-17, 04:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-me-3139690936-grand-opening-today-comfort-spa-come-baby/42161892

Anyone visited?

RichChristy
11-21-17, 10:17
I decided to try this lady out. She has been reviewed several times lately. The house is in a safe neighborhood. She answewred the door wearing an oversized tshirt that highlighted her obviously braless tits. Very nice look. I paid her $100 for a nuru massage. I got naked and on the table. She removed the tshirt and began the massage in just her panties. She gave a nice long massage that was tremendous. I could have stayed there forever but I needed to get to the nuru because I never had one. She visited my ass and balls many times and I was rock hard. She got out the nuru gel and slopped it all over me. Then she dropped her panties and applied the gel to her front side. She mounted the table and slid up and down my backside, rubbing me with her tits and pussy. After a while, she finally told me to flip. She giggled and asked if I was enjoying this. My erection answered the question for me. She then repeated the sliding running her tits and pussy all over my hard cock. Then she sat between my legs and grabbed my dick and blew on it while she jerked me off. I blew my load all over her tits. She milked it dry then took me to the shower and cleaned me up. She took me back to the table for another ten minutes then I left. I tipped her $50 for the great time I had. I will definitely repeat.Do you have a link for her?

Mike144
11-21-17, 23:31
Shitty service.

Not worth it and no young girls.

DA9988
11-21-17, 23:56
Not the best location to try and run a place like that. Troy PD is looking for something to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxcI6Vhy8kI

Cecil0042
11-22-17, 10:18
Do you have a link for her?Just in case it gets deleted. On my list of things to do over the holiday.

http://archive.is/DO4r8

C.

Cecil0042
11-22-17, 10:23
I'm new to the massage business, though hardly new to the hobby. So I'm not sure how to interpret these kinds of posts. The girls in this ad are of course awesome, but it can't be true so what do I need to know?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-girls-new-face/19952303

I mean, really, does it get any better than this?

Bzerkley
11-22-17, 11:01
I decided to try this lady out. She has been reviewed several times lately. The house is in a safe neighborhood. She answewred the door wearing an oversized tshirt that highlighted her obviously braless tits. Very nice look. I paid her $100 for a nuru massage. I got naked and on the table. She removed the tshirt and began the massage in just her panties. She gave a nice long massage that was tremendous. I could have stayed there forever but I needed to get to the nuru because I never had one. She visited my ass and balls many times and I was rock hard. She got out the nuru gel and slopped it all over me. Then she dropped her panties and applied the gel to her front side. She mounted the table and slid up and down my backside, rubbing me with her tits and pussy. After a while, she finally told me to flip. She giggled and asked if I was enjoying this. My erection answered the question for me. She then repeated the sliding running her tits and pussy all over my hard cock. Then she sat between my legs and grabbed my dick and blew on it while she jerked me off. I blew my load all over her tits. She milked it dry then took me to the shower and cleaned me up. She took me back to the table for another ten minutes then I left. I tipped her $50 for the great time I had. I will definitely repeat.I don't see what you guys liked here. I think it was a waste of my $100. Not really that pretty and I thought see was going to fall off a few times it was that slippery. I've had better NURU at Elite in Jackson. Payton (if you are a past regular) and Pink Diamond are better spent $100 for what you get (no FS). Heck even LoLa in A2 is more erotic watching her in the mirror than this one. If you can put up with crazy Heather and bring her price down, she too is better. Give her a try, but in my opinion, my money is better spent somewhere else.

FarmerPete
11-22-17, 11:29
I'm new to the massage business, though hardly new to the hobby. So I'm not sure how to interpret these kinds of posts. The girls in this ad are of course awesome, but it can't be true so what do I need to know?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-girls-new-face/19952303

I mean, really, does it get any better than this?If you are thinking you will meet any ladies from those pictures you will be sadly disappointed. They are from Cafe Cutie in California.

IvanHomeless
11-22-17, 11:42
I don't see what you guys liked here. I think it was a waste of my $100. Not really that pretty and I thought see was going to fall off a few times it was that slippery. I've had better NURU at Elite in Jackson. Payton (if you are a past regular) and Pink Diamond are better spent $100 for what you get (no FS). Heck even LoLa in A2 is more erotic watching her in the mirror than this one. If you can put up with crazy Heather and bring her price down, she too is better. Give her a try, but in my opinion, my money is better spent somewhere else.None of these women are attractive in my opinion. Tiffany dresses sexy and has a great body, but her face is about a 6. I have a lot of international experience, so when I'm with an Asian provider I can easily guess which country they're from, say a few phrases in Korean, Chinese, or Vietnamese, and know the cities and geography of those countries.

The change in attitude is instantly noticeable.

Otherwise, I truly do not disagree with you. But after connecting with them and showing them I know their language, culture, and country. Their amount of effort increases, and they have a much more happy, excited, pleasant attitude toward me. M1 is the only exception so far.

MikeQanaby
11-22-17, 14:44
I just came from my old go-to on Monroe St. And ended up with a new girl. Not sure what her name is but I would say she is in her mid 40's, more or less. Not very pretty to look at and wasn't dressed in a manner that any extras would be forthcoming nor enjoyable: A semi-tight t-shirt that showed a bit of cleavage and some frumpy non-form fitting jeans. Anyway, she gives a great massage no teasing. On the flip she immediately pulled her shirt up and offered her tits up for enjoyment. After a minute of that she mimed asking if I wanted a BJ. I said yes and she replied with $80. I told her $40 was all I had (True story) and she just said "next time". BBBJ and great massage for $100 total.

This is the first time I have been offered anything but a h / j and have never NEVER been asked to negotiate up front before.

Questions? Feel free to PM.

Jackknoff
11-22-17, 16:20
I don't see what you guys liked here. I think it was a waste of my $100. Not really that pretty and I thought see was going to fall off a few times it was that slippery. I've had better NURU at Elite in Jackson. Payton (if you are a past regular) and Pink Diamond are better spent $100 for what you get (no FS). Heck even LoLa in A2 is more erotic watching her in the mirror than this one. If you can put up with crazy Heather and bring her price down, she too is better. Give her a try, but in my opinion, my money is better spent somewhere else.Bzerkley,

I couldn't agree more. I don't understand the hype / excitement about downriver nuru woman. Not attractive. Not a good experience. I won't be back.

See my prior review of her for more details.

Mike144
11-22-17, 23:47
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-me-3139690936-grand-opening-today-comfort-spa-come-baby/42161892

Anyone visited?Shitty service and old lady.

JasonLee414
11-23-17, 15:10
Anyone been to Pine tree lately. No recent posts on the forum. I haven't been in a while myself. Anything worth trying?

AlarmGuy
11-24-17, 07:26
Anyone been to Pine tree lately. No recent posts on the forum. I haven't been in a while myself. Anything worth trying?I go every 2-4 weeks, never anything more than a HE.

Older girls, nothing special to report.

I go because it's local and quiet. I do wish more was available though.

JietMan
11-24-17, 11:52
Yeah that's Linda in Troy. Been reviewed here. She's pretty good. Does like at most 15 min massage. Kinda pricey at the end of the day. She is loose as a goose so probably shouldn't go that way unless you are John Holmes. LOL.Went there again last week and had fun again. I don't go the FS route so I don't know about that experience but everything else is so much fun and non rushed for me. YMMV. I'm always covered but the oral skills are still great. I'm definitely going to repeat before she leaves again. I wish I knew how to post a link, I tried to put the phone number up last time but it's againstthe rules. I think I saw a link once and I will try to find it and post a reply to it.

Bratley1055
11-24-17, 17:57

I mean, really, does it get any better than this?You aren't going to find these girls here is what you need to know.

BigMac55
11-24-17, 18:35
Not the best location to try and run a place like that. Troy PD is looking for something to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxcI6Vhy8kII was surprised they lasted as long as they did. Troy is notoriously bad for those businesses. I went there when they first opened and got great HE from beautiful women for a decent price. Third time I came back, she was gone. They said police made her quit because she wasn't licensed. They stayed open for a long time after that, much to my surprise. But they got very expensive for what you got and I stopped going.

DrStab
11-24-17, 22:00
I'm very new to the AMP scene and am quite enjoying it. I'm wondering if these busts are commonplace, and something I should be worried about.

I was surprised they lasted as long as they did. Troy is notoriously bad for those businesses. I went there when they first opened and got great HE from beautiful women for a decent price. Third time I came back, she was gone. They said police made her quit because she wasn't licensed. They stayed open for a long time after that, much to my surprise. But they got very expensive for what you got and I stopped going.

Toolie12
11-24-17, 22:12
This one is alright, everything available, decent looking chicks, YMMV of course:

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-fuji-24hr-petite-lovely-asian-do-whatever-u-want-1-rating/28772998Been to that one in the above link 3 times. 2 good experiences and one fucked up. Would go back, though.

DA9988
11-25-17, 06:08
I was surprised they lasted as long as they did. Troy is notoriously bad for those businesses. I went there when they first opened and got great HE from beautiful women for a decent price. Third time I came back, she was gone. They said police made her quit because she wasn't licensed. They stayed open for a long time after that, much to my surprise. But they got very expensive for what you got and I stopped going.Yea, I would have thought any Massage parlor especially anything advertising as "Asian" would be under the microscope in Troy. Like I said before Troy PD is just looking for things to do.

GreyMart036
11-25-17, 11:43
Long time lurker first time poster.

I had went to 1709 a few times. The first time had a cute girl in a maid outfit. Unspectacular massage with a rushed finish but still enjoyable. Second time got the other girl. Good finish and even got to see those naturals under her shirt. Seemed like I could have gotten more but she was upselling pretty hard. She was cute, but mainly because she was younger the the typical provider around here but pretty far from a super model.

The first time I went was near their closing time. I thought the rest of the mall was pretty vacant. The last time I went, I found out there was a martial arts studio next door and there was a bunch of kids and families there. Yea, anytime there's an AMP and family oriented places (especially schools) within the same vicinity of each other, the AMP is usually going down. 1709 may have survived for so long only because it might not have been as popular as it could been or the studio had classes infrequently during the summer.

Whisperer
11-25-17, 14:21
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-oriental-massage-sofia-new-intown-4-hand-available/29251310

I will keep this short.

Age I guess 50+. Massage average, 6 out of 10. Everything available. Opted for HE. Standard experience, UTC allowed. Damage - .6+ .2

Out in 30 minutes for a hr appt. Will not repeat.

ChaserX
11-26-17, 14:58
Hey guys,

Who gives a good massage for a fair price? Extras not necessary. This knot in my back won't go away. I tried going to Massage Envy and they were too expensive and the massage didn't match the price to me. Thanks.

ChaserX
11-26-17, 17:23
This place is not like the others. When you walk in the door, you will notice the difference. There is no little lobby where they check you out through a peephole. The Tokyo lobby is more of a reception area with a front counter and a seating area. Tokyo Spa also has a first class shower table. Most places don't even have one. Also, I have been here several times and the girls are always very pretty and friendly. And, there is usually more than one girl that says goodbye to you. Finally, the one hour price is only $70. Many others are $80. My adventure began when I was led to the room and told to undress. I got on the table and soon after, Lala came in. I could not believe how beautiful her eyes and smile were. Too bad most of the massage is spent with your face in a hole! Anyway, she invited me to the shower table and I immediately accepted. Lala made sure that every square inch of my body was squeaky clean. Then back to the room for the massage. She gave me a very relaxing rub using mostly her forearms. Then she wiped off the oil with a hot towel and proceeded with the fingertip teasing. The vast majority of teasing was directed to the most important area. After about five wonderful minutes, she told me to flip. She went right to the oil then to my joint. She stroked me and caressed my nuts, changing pressure as she went. At the same time, she was talking dirty to me. She also had no issue with my UTC roaming. After about 10 minutes, I erupted. She milked me dry then cleaned me up. Since the house fee was only $70, I tipped her $50, not my usual $40. The girls always appreciate it AND they remember you the next time.I can't second this enough. Lala gave me an amazing massage and really dug into my back to get a lot of knots out. She was working hard and sweating even. I will definitely be bringing any larger tip next time.

I left so satisfied I got some satisfaction up to my face, and I didn't even have a full tank.

LineBacker II
11-26-17, 21:12
Not my backyard, I'm from Ohio, but this place is a rip-off. $50 for a half hour and a $10 up-charge for a 'frontal' massage. So is was $60 total for a DIY. No thanks. Never again. Hope this helps others. Stay safe.

Nnapmas
11-26-17, 22:15
I've only been once and got Lala, who I have to agree with the others who said she's fantastic. TS was very thorough and once in the room got a pop at the start and end. She really had to work to make the second one happen, but never complained once and really got into it. And she's got a great little bod on her and is rather attractive to boot.

All that said. I'm a boobs guy so I was really hoping to get Cindi. I'm curious if she's still there, anyone know? And for those who have seen both, who gives the better experience? From my limited AMP experience, Lala is pretty tough to beat.

Marvel1
11-26-17, 23:40
Saw Tiffany last week, usually a good go-to but prolly not any longer. We chatted quite a bit on this visit which was kind of odd. I had read in the past (I think) someone commented that it seemed married guys get offered BBBJ as the provider thinks it is "safer". I don't know about all that but my usual BBBJ was replace by a CBJ. I have seen her 6 + times, she knows me so not sure what happened but when we were discussing our time left together she kind of cringed and said she is going to use a condom? We discussed by past visits and she said she has started to only offer CBJ. The whole aura seemed different too, I offered to massage her and she said no she doesn't like the oil but then gave me a body slide and got all oily? Body slide was reserved unlike the past. There was a point where she seemed to get into it then turned it off like a light switch. The CBH seemed lack luster too, maybe it was just because I was looking forward to a BBBJ and it didn't happen.

Anyone have any recent experience to the contrary. ? Am I getting worked here? Normally I see Ebony but she was not in so I subbed Tiffany, hopefully Ebony is still around and was just off early for the holiday.

Rogmaes
11-27-17, 01:15
Saw Tiffany last week, usually a good go-to but prolly not any longer. We chatted quite a bit on this visit which was kind of odd. I had read in the past (I think) someone commented that it seemed married guys get offered BBBJ as the provider thinks it is "safer". I don't know about all that but my usual BBBJ was replace by a CBJ. I have seen her 6 + times, she knows me so not sure what happened but when we were discussing our time left together she kind of cringed and said she is going to use a condom? We discussed by past visits and she said she has started to only offer CBJ. The whole aura seemed different too, I offered to massage her and she said no she doesn't like the oil but then gave me a body slide and got all oily? Body slide was reserved unlike the past. There was a point where she seemed to get into it then turned it off like a light switch. The CBH seemed lack luster too, maybe it was just because I was looking forward to a BBBJ and it didn't happen.

Anyone have any recent experience to the contrary. ? Am I getting worked here? Normally I see Ebony but she was not in so I subbed Tiffany, hopefully Ebony is still around and was just off early for the holiday.Maybe the problem is with Ebony and Tiffany doesn't want to go where Ebony has been? Then again, she may have felt like "second fiddle" to Ebony when she might consider herself a cut above. You need to remember that they're women. Not being sexist, but most will agree, that there is no figuring them out. Play safe.

ToledoBob
11-27-17, 07:16
I've only been once and got Lala, who I have to agree with the others who said she's fantastic. TS was very thorough and once in the room got a pop at the start and end. She really had to work to make the second one happen, but never complained once and really got into it. And she's got a great little bod on her and is rather attractive to boot.

All that said. I'm a boobs guy so I was really hoping to get Cindi. I'm curious if she's still there, anyone know? And for those who have seen both, who gives the better experience? From my limited AMP experience, Lala is pretty tough to beat.You will enjoy Cindi. She is still there. Both are good.

HoldenCaul
11-27-17, 08:37
I'm very new to the AMP scene and am quite enjoying it. I'm wondering if these busts are commonplace, and something I should be worried about.Seems like it would happen more often than it does. I think for it to happen someone has to complain pretty vocally. That always seems to be the common thread. In this case, if you watch the news report, it was the chick at the yoga place next door. Because any PD could simply read this board, for example, and find ample targets. But they don't. So everything is cool as long as no one complains.

Some other things about this I found interesting:

1. I was at that place, totally randomly, earlier in the same day it was busted! About 4 hours prior. Which was totally out of my character because I usually only go to M1, Saigon, Magic, etc. Very disconcerting.

2. So this guy who got a ticket was busted apparently "in the act". So, a cop busts in the place, opens up the door to the room they were in, and her hand never left his cock the entire time? That's the only "smoking gun", right, we all know this place doesn't do FS, BJ, etc. I find it odd that the timing worked out like that. Would they hear the commotion and at least take her hands off of him?

3. Seems like any decent lawyer could have a field day here. It's OK to massage 1 inch from a guys cock but soon as it's directly touched, that's a crime? Maybe it really needed massaged? So ridiculous.

JAsian
11-27-17, 09:13
Hey guys,

Who gives a good massage for a fair price? Extras not necessary. This knot in my back won't go away. I tried going to Massage Envy and they were too expensive and the massage didn't match the price to me. Thanks.I've had a great but legit massage from Wen at Wen's Spa on Highland road in White Lake township and from Sherry at Pure Massage on Garfield road in Clinton township.

Mstersds
11-27-17, 10:58
I saw tiffany for the first time a couple of weeks ago after reading all of her rave reviews, I have to say she has an amazing body, didn't really come off friendly. Massage was lack luster- body slide was really just her rubbing against my area. Then only CBJ was offered. To be honest I doubt I would return- M1 to me offers better service and for less.

Anyone have any recent experience to the contrary. ? Am I getting worked here? Normally I see Ebony but she was not in so I subbed Tiffany, hopefully Ebony is still around and was just off early for the holiday.

Nnapmas
11-27-17, 11:33
Thinking about pulling the trigger on big boob Linda in Troy. But can anyone confirm is she does BBBJ or only CBJ?

Mrtim495
11-27-17, 11:50
Thinking about pulling the trigger on big boob Linda in Troy. But can anyone confirm is she does BBBJ or only CBJ?Can you provide a link for big boob Linda?

JietMan
11-27-17, 14:03
Thinking about pulling the trigger on big boob Linda in Troy. But can anyone confirm is she does BBBJ or only CBJ?I have everything covered always so it's CBJ for me. I sent you a PM for the number, I don't know how to providea link yet but I will learn soon hopefully.

Detroit Brian
11-27-17, 16:14
It had been awhile, so I decided to check out M1 again and see if there was any new talent. Been there several times over many years, and have never had anyone either than Kim or Cindy (newer and older mamasans) answer the door. This time an older short lady named "Ma-Ma" or something of the like, greeted me, and it was obvious that she was dressed to be doing hands-on work. I asked who else was working, and she said no one. I then asked if Shampoo was around, and she told me to wait. 10 minutes later, Shampoo (or Won, or Banana, or Yellow. Whichever of her names you prefer) came in. Looked pretty good. Light years better than the old lady that greeted me. I remember when she first got here, though, before her fake tits, and you can tell that the years have taken their toll. I took the TS, which was good, but she would not do a body slide, which used to be great. Said it was too cold.

Went back to the room, where she went right into a pretty crappy BBBJ. I remember she used to have this weird thing she did where she would get a bunch of tissues, and wipe her tongue off while she was blowing me. Now she wanted to wipe my dick also, and kept getting pieces of tissue stuck to it. It really is her weird habit, as I've never had another SP. Out of the 100's. Comment on my dick tasting bad. So I had her go down to eat out my asshole instead. She has always been great at this. Anyway, we fucked for a little while. I always bring my own raincoat because I know they reuse them. And her pussy was super tight. Talked her into a golden shower, which I'm sometimes into, but know that you have to do a good job acting out what you want her to do, because her English still sucks. Then she banged my ass with her finger while jacking me off. Fucked her from behind, pulled the hat off, and came on her ass. Mentioned that she doesn't like to do BBFS anymore, because "everyone shoot it too hot inside. " Jesus. Glad I never partook of that nightmare waiting to happen. She insisted that I go back for table shower #2, so that she could wash her piss off of me. Fine with me.

Still hadn't paid, and there was no sign of Kim coming back. Finally she asked me to pay, and I gave her the $100 that I always have. She didn't count it. Could have been a handful of ones. We reiminiced a bit about the days when her and TuTu first came here from Korea. She said she's been taking a lot of vacation time and going to school. Not sure what for, but they don't teach her English!

So, bottom line is that she is still a pretty good fuck, if it's been awhile, but I would make sure she's there and you don't get whatever old hag of the month is there.

Be careful out there.

Van Lopez
11-27-17, 17:23
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/massage-therapists-at-popular-chain-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-180-women/ar-BBFMEBu?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Apparently women must not want full service massage like the guys. LOL.

HoldenCaul
11-27-17, 17:33
It had been awhile, so I decided to check out M1 again and see if there was any new talent. Been there several times over many years, and have never had anyone either than Kim or Cindy (newer and older mamasans) answer the door. This time an older short lady named "Ma-Ma" or something of the like, greeted me, and it was obvious that she was dressed to be doing hands-on work. I asked who else was working, and she said no one. I then asked if Shampoo was around, and she told me to wait. 10 minutes later, Shampoo (or Won, or Banana, or Yellow. Whichever of her names you prefer) came in. Looked pretty good. Light years better than the old lady that greeted me. I remember when she first got here, though, before her fake tits, and you can tell that the years have taken their toll. I took the TS, which was good, but she would not do a body slide, which used to be great. Said it was too cold.

Went back to the room, where she went right into a pretty crappy BBBJ. I remember she used to have this weird thing she did where she would get a bunch of tissues, and wipe her tongue off while she was blowing me. Now she wanted to wipe my dick also, and kept getting pieces of tissue stuck to it. It really is her weird habit, as I've never had another SP. Out of the 100's. Comment on my dick tasting bad. So I had her go down to eat out my asshole instead. She has always been great at this. Anyway, we fucked for a little while. I always bring my own raincoat because I know they reuse them. And her pussy was super tight. Talked her into a golden shower, which I'm sometimes into, but know that you have to do a good job acting out what you want her to do, because her English still sucks..Thanks for sharing. Good stuff. Good point about the condoms that is terrible.

Michiganman87
11-28-17, 01:11
I saw an ad on backpage for a girl that offers a massage for 100 around the 8 mile and farmington rd area. I don't think I can post the number but the BP is gone. Anyway since she seems a little too good to be true I was hoping to see if anyone else noticed or have received a massage from a pretty small dirty blonde with a firm butt?

Nyybry
11-28-17, 09:45
I saw an ad on backpage for a girl that offers a massage for 100 around the 8 mile and farmington rd area. I don't think I can post the number but the BP is gone. Anyway since she seems a little too good to be true I was hoping to see if anyone else noticed or have received a massage from a pretty small dirty blonde with a firm butt?In my experience all the back page ads are too good too be true. Now in the forementioned ad obviously I have no experience with this lady. But I'm fairly certain the girl in the ad you are mentioning is just some picture of a model of a pic found online.

Guyneedsfun
11-28-17, 10:38
Thinking about pulling the trigger on big boob Linda in Troy. But can anyone confirm is she does BBBJ or only CBJ?Pretty sure only CBJ and she provides cover. Would only rate her as fair.

TheOne9
11-28-17, 11:45
Can you provide a link for big boob Linda?Detroit. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / asian-treatment-248-703-9936/28477818.

Sammy1973
11-28-17, 13:51
Not my backyard, I'm from Ohio, but this place is a rip-off. $50 for a half hour and a $10 up-charge for a 'frontal' massage. So is was $60 total for a DIY. No thanks. Never again. Hope this helps others. Stay safe.There are at least 3 that I know of off Walton in Rochester. Which one was it so that no one gets confused?

RayLatoole
11-28-17, 14:05
I saw an ad on backpage for a girl that offers a massage for 100 around the 8 mile and farmington rd area. I don't think I can post the number but the BP is gone. Anyway since she seems a little too good to be true I was hoping to see if anyone else noticed or have received a massage from a pretty small dirty blonde with a firm butt?What's her name?

Rabbit327
11-28-17, 14:09
I saw an ad on backpage for a girl that offers a massage for 100 around the 8 mile and farmington rd area. I don't think I can post the number but the BP is gone. Anyway since she seems a little too good to be true I was hoping to see if anyone else noticed or have received a massage from a pretty small dirty blonde with a firm butt?If her number ends in 9520 then it's Sarah who has been reviewed here.

Michiganman87
11-28-17, 15:36
If her number ends in 9520 then it's Sarah who has been reviewed here.I was able to find the ad again:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incredible-body-rub/40615842

Has been posting the add for about a month now.

I've been in contact with the number and she has sent a couple pictures, so if she is fake she's been trying pretty hard. I still wanted to ask here before I TOFTT.

Averily
11-28-17, 22:52
I almost saw her this summer but my brain kicked in after she quoted my 200 for a massage. I said sorry and left before I got to her place. Good to know she has dropped her price.

I will say she is unusually professional and responsive. I've been tempted to see her but I have my favs and there is only so much love to spread. She has a second floor office in a professional building. Take a look and back out if you don't like what you see.

I was able to find the ad again:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incredible-body-rub/40615842

Has been posting the add for about a month now.

I've been in contact with the number and she has sent a couple pictures, so if she is fake she's been trying pretty hard. I still wanted to ask here before I TOFTT.

JoeDocks11
11-29-17, 00:25
I almost saw her this summer but my brain kicked in after she quoted my 200 for a massage. I said sorry and left before I got to her place. Good to know she has dropped her price.

I will say she is unusually professional and responsive. I've been tempted to see her but I have my favs and there is only so much love to spread. She has a second floor office in a professional building. Take a look and back out if you don't like what you see.Google that phone number and you will see a pic of a different girl that is very familiar. Think MILF.

Lardav1969
11-29-17, 12:27
Has anyone seen anyone by 275 and Michigan or ford red? If so I would greatly appreciate any info as far as results and cost. I️ have done google phone lookups and they check out ok. I will report back on the one I️ choose.

Boomstick25
11-29-17, 13:59
Detroit. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / asian-treatment-248-703-9936/28477818.Are those photos actually her?

JamesRiker
11-29-17, 17:37
So I've been searching but I can find where m-1 is. Can someone post the BP link or the address or message me LOL.

DarkStallion
11-29-17, 17:48
Hi fellas,

Any info on this eros ad? She looks irresistible!

https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/736145.htm?cat=1

Trump10
11-29-17, 22:04
So I've been searching but I can find where m-1 is. Can someone post the BP link or the address or message me LOL.Northeast corner of telegraph and i96.

Trump10
11-29-17, 22:05
Are those photos actually her?No. That is not her.

Trump10
11-29-17, 22:13
Hi fellas,

Any info on this eros ad? She looks irresistible!

https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/736145.htm?cat=1Massage only. No extras.

DarkStallion
11-30-17, 00:31
Northeast corner of telegraph and i96.Bro. When I searched in google maps its showing me back entrance. But I can see front entrance too. Which do we have to use?

Also is it advisable to give the complete donation to the mamasan or just go with the flow.

HotBong
11-30-17, 02:34
I saw tiffany for the first time a couple of weeks ago after reading all of her rave reviews, I have to say she has an amazing body, didn't really come off friendly. Massage was lack luster- body slide was really just her rubbing against my area. Then only CBJ was offered. To be honest I doubt I would return- M1 to me offers better service and for less.I've visited Saigon couple of times recently. As others reviewed, looks like Tiffany stopped BBBJ and her body slide is mechanical. Amazing body though. I got Cindy in my first visit. While she doesn't look good, she got perky assets and open for BBBJ. I haven't tried Ebony yet. Is it worth trying?

Freddy100
11-30-17, 08:00
Massage only. No extras.That was not my experience. Huge upsell for extras. FS available did not partake. Fake tits and ass, tried to say everything is natural. She is attractive. Did not repeat.

HoldenCaul
11-30-17, 08:34
Bro. When I searched in google maps its showing me back entrance. But I can see front entrance too. Which do we have to use?

Also is it advisable to give the complete donation to the mamasan or just go with the flow.Front entrance. Give mama all the money (100). Do not have any extra money in your wallet that she can see.

PanicKachan
11-30-17, 14:59
Beginning of the week took a long drive to brownstone with few reports reported here. I was hoping for some action. Was greeted by mamasam. Usual question. First time or regular. Smiled and was told that she has a pretty lady. Was ushered to a room and a lady may be in 40's or late came in. Paula was the name. Had a good and thorough TS and back to room. Massage was a 5 or 6. Flip came and was told. 80 for a CBJ. All was good till this point and then from nowhere a sudden gush of crappy smell filled up the room. Couldn't finish and was a big turn down. Ended up literally running from there. Told that they need to fix this may be from the sewage. Don't know what was that. Was offered a different room but I couldn't continue and mama was rude whatever. The place looked decent but I don't know may be it was just not my day and this ruined the entire trip.

Planning to go to Tokyo or Saigon later.

Rabbit327
11-30-17, 17:55
Been trying to make an appointment with her for a couple weeks now. Any tips on how to connect with her? She doesn't want to make appointments via text apparently. But I can never seem to get ahold of her by phone and she doesn't return voicemails. What gives?

Brenn Hoffman
11-30-17, 18:33
Been trying to make an appointment with her for a couple weeks now. Any tips on how to connect with her? She doesn't want to make appointments via text apparently. But I can never seem to get ahold of her by phone and she doesn't return voicemails. What gives?I usually set up with her via text.

Since she has become popular she books up incredibly fast.

Red Star
11-30-17, 19:42
Are there any parlors besides saigon, that offer nuru. Preferably closer to the area M1 is in.

StalkOfLife
11-30-17, 19:51
From article in the Troy Times:

"Last month, the City Council enacted stricter guidelines for massage facilities that will take effect Jan. 1. These include requiring more thorough background checks for employees at massage facilities, requiring that businesses maintain a list of employees and their duties that must be updated within 10 days of a new hire, and requiring that facilities allow police to do random inspections during regular business hours to ensure compliance.

Also, the city may suspend licenses for unlawful acts and for facilities that refuse to let city officials inside for inspection.”

Wingman8490
11-30-17, 19:59
I know she was going on a trip to Australia.

WM.

Been trying to make an appointment with her for a couple weeks now. Any tips on how to connect with her? She doesn't want to make appointments via text apparently. But I can never seem to get ahold of her by phone and she doesn't return voicemails. What gives?

Gilfoyle2
11-30-17, 23:51
Has anyone checked the latest talent at Anna's Southfield? On contacting her 2 weeks ago, I was told the no 1 is at southfield and should recontact her a week later. I did contact her last week and setup Apt. With supposedly new young (aren't they all), I think she said her name was Shannon but I got busy at work and couldn't leave to make it for the apt. I can appreciate feedback on the talent there.

FYI. Formerly "Gilfoyle" Senior Member. I lost that account and had to open new account.

LineBacker II
12-01-17, 11:12
There are at least 3 that I know of off Walton in Rochester. Which one was it so that no one gets confused?On the corner of Walton and Livernois.

BigCass
12-01-17, 13:19
I have seen ebony although it has been a while. She is very pretty with a great personality. Massage was so so. BJ offered but upsell was too much so I passed. She said she's good and I would tend to believe her.

I've visited Saigon couple of times recently. As others reviewed, looks like Tiffany stopped BBBJ and her body slide is mechanical. Amazing body though. I got Cindy in my first visit. While she doesn't look good, she got perky assets and open for BBBJ. I haven't tried Ebony yet. Is it worth trying?

Jayare12
12-01-17, 15:18
I was driving back from Mt. Pleasant and decided to stop at the Oriental Spa on Dixie in Clarkston. I have been here a few times and always had a great experience. But, it had been several months, so I thought I would see what the current staff was like. When I walked in, I was greeted by Dora. She is a very pretty Chinese girl. My guess is she is early to mid 30's. Her English was pretty good. But the thing I noticed the most was her amazing set of tits. Anyway, she led me to the room and gave me a very nice massage. Occasionally, she would drift to my nuts and give a little tickle. After one particularly long tickle session, she told me to turn over. As she went for my crotch, I reached out to slide my hand under her top. She stopped me. Then she just lifted her top up to reveal an awesome set of titties. Best of all, she encouraged me to enjoy them. Her nipples are large and they kept me occupied while she worked on my tool. She leaned over to me and kissed me. Then, she nibbled on my ear and whispered dirty things to me. I exploded and she cleaned me up. Tipped her $50. Dora is a real sweetheart.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/k-grand-opening-2-young-girls-248-862-0880-clarkston/40486372Had a similar dream just the other day with only a few differences.

I would put her more in the late 30's category at a minimum, English vocabulary was pretty good but, at times, difficult to understand through the accent.

In my dream, I was driving near this place and remembered the story above. I had a couple hours to kill and decided to treat myself. Parking is discrete, well hidden from the main road. I didn't book or call ahead; just walked in. Immediately greeted by Dora. Although it could be Dola, I was hesitant to repeat it back to her. Dora is attractive, has a decent body, and offers a respectable, albeit a little hurried, massage.

I followed suit as described in the quoted and arrived at the same result. She whispered a few things but. I have no idea if was dirty talk or questions or encouragement ("You're doing it, Peter! All in all it was an enjoyable, affordable, and safe experience.

Dora / Dola was great- thanks for the dream guidance Guwman. I'd gladly repeat despite the uncomfortable amount and duration of direct, unbroken eye contact that took place after the turn. Total damage table fee plus 80 tip.

Also, FYI, there is free candy in the lobby.

Nnapmas
12-01-17, 23:03
Had a similar dream just the other day with only a few differences.

I would put her more in the late 30's category at a minimum, English vocabulary was pretty good but, at times, difficult to understand through the accent.

In my dream, I was driving near this place and remembered the story above. I had a couple hours to kill and decided to treat myself. Parking is discrete, well hidden from the main road. I didn't book or call ahead; just walked in. Immediately greeted by Dora. Although it could be Dola, I was hesitant to repeat it back to her. Dora is attractive, has a decent body, and offers a respectable, albeit a little hurried, massage.

I followed suit as described in the quoted and arrived at the same result. She whispered a few things but. I have no idea if was dirty talk or questions or encouragement ("You're doing it, Peter! All in all it was an enjoyable, affordable, and safe experience.

Dora / Dola was great- thanks for the dream guidance Guwman. I'd gladly repeat despite the uncomfortable amount and duration of direct, unbroken eye contact that took place after the turn. Total damage table fee plus 80 tip.

Also, FYI, there is free candy in the lobby.I noticed their ad as the same Facebook link as Tokyo, plus they're similar ads in general. And I think someone posted about a Dora at Tokyo who also had great a great rack. Probably the same Dora.

FarmerPete
12-02-17, 10:49
Those of you that have seen Cindy at Saigon does this picture match the lady you saw?

HeeJung47
12-02-17, 10:54
Those of you that have seen Cindy at Saigon does this picture match the lady you saw?She also provides the worst service in the metro Detroit area. She is the definition of a person who absolutey hates her job and she doesn't hide it either.

Thrillskr
12-02-17, 21:41
Folks,

Searched here and was not able to get any hits. Any intel?

http://archive.is/SJZ8b

Thanks. Be safe.

SocialAveng313
12-03-17, 02:24
Folks,

Searched here and was not able to get any hits. Any intel?

http://archive.is/SJZ8b

Thanks. Be safe.No, No, and again, no, unless you like middle-aged, portly, women with absolutely no appeal and no skills.

JohnSolo
12-03-17, 13:57
Those of you that have seen Cindy at Saigon does this picture match the lady you saw?No. Ask for Tiffany instead. Cindy is cubby and has a terrible attitude. Boring as hell. I've seen Tiffany. Great body and same price. I've also heard good things about ebony.

Sammy1973
12-03-17, 14:24
On the corner of Walton and Livernois.That could be one of three (that I'm aware of, they're getting to be like Starbucks, one on every street corner):

Ivy Massage.

LaVida Massage.

Leena Spa and Massage.

Guyneedsfun
12-03-17, 21:50
I noticed their ad as the same Facebook link as Tokyo, plus they're similar ads in general. And I think someone posted about a Dora at Tokyo who also had great a great rack. Probably the same Dora.They are connected and also used to be connected with the 9 & Hilton AMP in Ferndale. Don't think they are connected to the Ferndale location anymore as one of them told me not to go there anymore.

Perusing
12-04-17, 11:06
Had a similar dream just the other day with only a few differences.

Also, FYI, there is free candy in the lobby.Hoping a typo but 80 tip for a handy? Is this why we have more ladies starting to ask for 60 tip when most were happy with 30 or 40 not all that long ago? What's up fellas.

CigarCharlie
12-04-17, 13:56
Finally made my first visit to M1 while in town for business. I had an early meeting downtown Monday morning so I decided to he'd up on Sunday and see if I could find a cure for my yellow fever. Headed to M1 to give it a try after reading so many positive reports on this board. I got there mid afternoon thinking it wouldn't be busy and was ready to play 20 questions with mama. Rang the bell a few times before mama came out looking like she had just stepped out of the shower. I got the usual run down and told her it was my first time and a friend had recommended it throwing in that I wouldn't be disappointed. She hesitated, asked to see my drivers license then said OK; you want shower? I said yes and handed her $160. Before you bust my balls, I know many of you are paying less but I didn't want a few bucks to keep me from having the full experience. Mama started to give me back part of what I had handed her, I could tell she was torn and she eventually put the cash in the pocket of her robe and told me to get ready. So I'm sitting there and I could hear the guy in the next room hitting it pretty hard and I'm thinking great, I got to follow that animal! Shit.

Fortunately, before Hercules was done the door opened and an angel came through the door and her name was Yellow! JACKPOT! Off the shower to scrub the twig and berries I did find it unusual that she busted out a bar of Irish spring instead of some mystery body scrub; I almost started whistling the jungle but refrained. Back to the room and she says fun first then massage. I am a big fan of anal play and she gave one of the rim jobs I've ever received, there were a couple of times I thought she was going to stick her head in my ass. She switched to oral whith a predictable technique until she shoved her finger in my ass and started wiggling it like a fish that had just been thrown on the dock. I busted within moments and she said you make big mess, how you cum so much. Massage was ok but let's face it that's not why we go. After about 15 minutes I say I want a second pop and she dutifully busts out a cover and goes to work. At about this time the bell rings twice and I'm think shit, this is going to be cut short but she just kept on riding. I flipped her to mish and mama started yelling for her to hurry up and she just smiled and started rubbing her clit. After I made sure she was done I went ahead and finished. She cleaned up, helped me get dressed and saw me out.

You all have a gen here, treat her right and don't screw it up.

Drews4
12-04-17, 18:59
That could be one of three (that I'm aware of, they're getting to be like Starbucks, one on every street corner):

Ivy Massage.

LaVida Massage.

Leena Spa and Massage.This is going to make me sound stupid but those three aren't AMP's are they? If so I have been missing the boat!

Hockey0999
12-04-17, 22:30
I know we all know this place is closed down. I went here twice and had good liking 20 somethings give a standard HE. They try and upsell. I was able to get the girl with the big naturals to take her top off for. 60! ! Way to much money for a HE. Decent looking girls though. Any places close by compare to the talent? Thanks in advance.

Hockey0999
12-04-17, 22:34
Saw Kayley at magic a couple weeks ago. First time there but acted like I've been before! She acted like she seen me before and gave a great table shower. She is very playful and fun. Decent looking for her age. She gave a nice massage and a great flip. Gave a nice CBJ. Gave her. 80 she seemed ok but not happy. Told her I gave her. 60 last time and then she asked me.

When I was coming back. Decent place but seem aged for my taste.

Tj144
12-05-17, 00:44
Long time lurker and finally building up the balls to get into the hobby myself. The reviews on M1 make it sound like a great place to start. Is it ever busy when you guys go? What's the best time of the week to head in there and any tips for a first timer?

I think I'll start there just to get a feel for it, but I'm really looking for a place I could get a great BBBJ fairly regularly and hopefully contribute back with some reviews. The ones I've had recently have been less than stellar and I think it's time to try something new out. Linda in Troy and Tiffany at Saigon both sound promising and within the area. Any other recommendations strictly for that?

Guyneedsfun
12-05-17, 11:41
Finally made my first visit to M1 while in town for business. I had an early meeting downtown Monday morning so I decided to he'd up on Sunday and see if I could find a cure for my yellow fever. Headed to M1 to give it a try after reading so many positive reports on this board. I got there mid afternoon thinking it wouldn't be busy and was ready to play 20 questions with mama. Rang the bell a few times before mama came out looking like she had just stepped out of the shower. I got the usual run down and told her it was my first time and a friend had recommended it throwing in that I wouldn't be disappointed. She hesitated, asked to see my drivers license then said OK; you want shower? I said yes and handed her $160. Before you bust my balls, I know many of you are paying less but I didn't want a few bucks to keep me from having the full experience. Mama started to give me back part of what I had handed her, I could tell she was torn and she eventually put the cash in the pocket of her robe and told me to get ready. So I'm sitting there and I could hear the guy in the next room hitting it pretty hard and I'm thinking great, I got to follow that animal! Shit.

Fortunately, before Hercules was done the door opened and an angel came through the door and her name was Yellow! JACKPOT! Off the shower to scrub the twig and berries I did find it unusual that she busted out a bar of Irish spring instead of some mystery body scrub; I almost started whistling the jungle but refrained. Back to the room and she says fun first then massage. I am a big fan of anal play and she gave one of the rim jobs I've ever received, there were a couple of times I thought she was going to stick her head in my ass. She switched to oral whith a predictable technique until she shoved her finger in my ass and started wiggling it like a fish that had just been thrown on the dock. I busted within moments and she said you make big mess, how you cum so much. Massage was ok but let's face it that's not why we go. After about 15 minutes I say I want a second pop and she dutifully busts out a cover and goes to work. At about this time the bell rings twice and I'm think shit, this is going to be cut short but she just kept on riding. I flipped her to mish and mama started yelling for her to hurry up and she just smiled and started rubbing her clit. After I made sure she was done I went ahead and finished. She cleaned up, helped me get dressed and saw me out.

You all have a gen here, treat her right and don't screw it up.Had to laugh at the "don't screw it up" quote. She listens to what mamasan tells her and she has been there for years.

Trump10
12-05-17, 15:26
I know we all know this place is closed down. I went here twice and had good liking 20 somethings give a standard HE. They try and upsell. I was able to get the girl with the big naturals to take her top off for. 60! ! Way to much money for a HE. Decent looking girls though. Any places close by compare to the talent? Thanks in advance.Hopefully the police will charge them with Price Gouging.

Dmd7765
12-05-17, 17:03
Looked at the BP ad, the video has porn massage clips. Located on 10 mile, fairly new place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-nice-asian-girls-grand-opening/42406992

HungaryMan
12-05-17, 18:43
Another site like this had mongers listing Annie at M1 - has anyone tried her there?

DA9988
12-05-17, 19:58
Looked at the BP ad, the video has porn massage clips. Located on 10 mile, fairly new place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-nice-asian-girls-grand-opening/42406992

This place won't last long if they are not 100% legit. The station is right across the street.

Fast69
12-06-17, 10:43
Anyone been to Sun Shine massage on Harper? I've been there twice. Real good massage but nothing else.

Guyneedsfun
12-06-17, 11:13
This place won't last long if they are not 100% legit. The station is right across the street.Hit this location as I was in the area and had time to spare. First came in and was offered 4 hands and glad that I decided on a single. Only offered DIY which I declined and packed up. The other girl who is a little older seemed a little more out going but I will not repeat.

Speaker Boner
12-07-17, 00:20
Had to laugh at the "don't screw it up" quote. She listens to what mamasan tells her and she has been there for years.LOL! I was thinking the same thing. How would one "screw it up" with her? I suppose if you accidentally pooped in her mouth while she was tossing your salad. I've done just about everything else with her, and I haven't "screwed it up" yet.

Speaker Boner
12-07-17, 00:22

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-nice-asian-girls-grand-opening/42406992The Chinese writing in the video literally says "
Advertising Production Contact: 7020 6014".

FeelTheNeed
12-07-17, 08:51
Looking to play while the cats away. Any thoughts on these? JC Deep Tissue, on Kelly. Been here before, I think her name was Connie, maybe Anna? She was ok, but a little too old. I see they have "new girls". There's a ton of stuff on Hayes & Van Dyke, and looks like new one on Garfield. What about Tokyo, Bella or Health Foot on 12 Mile? Sophia's is my favorite, but not going to be in that area. I RTFF but don't see anything recent. Looking for decent massage with lots of teasing. Other suggestions?

Fast69
12-07-17, 10:23
Any where in mac cnty area with a great massage and BJ?

PootangPuncher
12-07-17, 18:43
I don't post every time I go to one of the local AMP's because it is usually the same basic thing that happens. I get a massage and a HE and I go on my way. However, every once in a while something fun happens that you want to share. Last time it was the lady falling off my back when she was walking on me. Today, I got a amazing shot in at the shiatsu place on 15 and dequindre. I'm still laughing and it's been abou 4 hours since it happened.

So I walk in today and it's not busy at all. One lady sitting on the couch who greets me and takes me to the room. I pay for the hour and get undressed and lay on the table. She comes back in and immediately starts with the light touch massage at my feet and slowly works her way up to my neck and ask me if I want one or two today? Says she recognizes me but I don't think I ever saw her before. Who knows for sure as I have been there often. Any way, I tell her two but not sure I will get a second one to come out LOL. Sometimes I can but most time I can't shoot twice in a hour. She laughs and does the light touch thing for 5 min and tells me to turn over. She grabs the boys and starts doing her thing. She is standing over me with her face About 3 feet over my junk doing that blowing air on your junk thing and going at it pretty good. I exploded and when I say exploded, I mean I shot off a power nut and hit her right in the eye socket with perfect accuracy and force. I heard it it before I saw her hand come up to her face. Had her face not took the brunt of it. I think it would have shot 6-7 feet in the air LOL. Told her sorry as I was laughing my ass off. She was a little pissed at first but she even laughed after a min or two.

Speaker Boner
12-08-17, 01:22
The Chinese writing in the video literally says "
Advertising Production Contact: 7020 6014".LOL! I must have run it through a bogus translator. I could've sworn it said something else.
God forbid I get the advertising production company contact number for some shitty Backpage Asian massage parlor wrong. Yikes!
...that's actually funny that you checked that... must be a slow day.

Fast69
12-08-17, 09:39
Hey has anyone seen Jamie. Looks good. I can't find a review on her anywhere. Anyone?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-girl-eastside/40580952

MusicBoss10
12-08-17, 12:55
Hey has anyone seen Jamie. Looks good. I can't find a review on her anywhere. Anyone?

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-girl-eastside/40580952Just like the places in Garden City and Waterford. Crappy massage and no extras but cute girls.

Sammy1973
12-08-17, 17:25
This is going to make me sound stupid but those three aren't AMP's are they? If so I have been missing the boat!Ivy is next to Lucky's Restaurant and Leena Spa is in the older, big house (that they turned into offices) off livernois.

As for Lavida, I believe that's just a franchise.

BigTwig9177
12-08-17, 18:19
I was just wondering, if anyone has been here recently?

I visited there about a year ago. I had some good times.

With Sunny. I was thinking of heading back out there and giving it another try.

I tried searching for info but came up with nothing unless I'm searching the wrong way.

Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sun-asian-spa-under-new-management-248-221-7400/41698822

Softailrider
12-08-17, 21:50
I was just wondering, if anyone has been here recently?

I visited there about a year ago. I had some good times.

With Sunny. I was thinking of heading back out there and giving it another try.

I tried searching for info but came up with nothing unless I'm searching the wrong way.

Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sun-asian-spa-under-new-management-248-221-7400/41698822Stay far away, terrible massage, terrible looking women, terrible everything.

DA9988
12-09-17, 03:54

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-girl-eastside/40580952Both photos are from other girls from google image search. Not surprised though no real cute girls on BP anymore.

Rogmaes
12-09-17, 09:42
Looking to play while the cats away. Any thoughts on these? JC Deep Tissue, on Kelly. Been here before, I think her name was Connie, maybe Anna? She was ok, but a little too old. I see they have "new girls". There's a ton of stuff on Hayes & Van Dyke, and looks like new one on Garfield. What about Tokyo, Bella or Health Foot on 12 Mile? Sophia's is my favorite, but not going to be in that area. I RTFF but don't see anything recent. Looking for decent massage with lots of teasing. Other suggestions?Lots of teasing, cute sp's, no FS but good massage and HJ:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/famous-shiatsu-massage/28246406

Fast69
12-11-17, 11:59
Both photos are from other girls from google image search. Not surprised though no real cute girls on BP anymore.Someone's had to seen her.

I haven't even called. No reviews anywhere. How do I do a google pic research?

Fast69
12-11-17, 12:05
Just like the places in Garden City and Waterford. Crappy massage and no extras but cute girls.Not even a HJ?

JoeDocks11
12-11-17, 15:29
Someone's had to seen her.

I haven't even called. No reviews anywhere. How do I do a google pic research?Google the words "google image search".

Drews4
12-11-17, 17:25
Ivy is next to Lucky's Restaurant and Leena Spa is in the older, big house (that they turned into offices) off livernois.

As for Lavida, I believe that's just a franchise.I haven't seen any reports on them. I thought the only ones in Rochester were Eastern. Oreintal and Lotus? Eastern can be good one out of every four times. Oreital talks a good game and outs is strictly legit.

Drews4
12-11-17, 17:42
I haven't seen any reports on them. I thought the only ones in Rochester were Eastern. Oreintal and Lotus? Eastern can be good one out of every four times. Oreital talks a good game and outs is strictly legit.I see now from the reviews those places are not what I thought. So there is only Oreintal and Eastern in Rochester:

Tigers1987
12-11-17, 18:09
Stay far away, terrible massage, terrible looking women, terrible everything.Totally agree, forgot to say terrible attitude.

MusicBoss10
12-12-17, 14:05
Not even a HJ?I never even got a HJ. They kept saying it was against the law.

VStone
12-15-17, 03:29
Sonia Massage on 8 mile and Lahser just put up Christmas lights.

There's something really cute about that.

SingDong99
12-15-17, 10:24
This was my second trip to Tokyo. First time I had Vivian, search for that report if you have questions. This time I had made an appointment and requested LaLa based on the reviews here.

Paid the house fee and got undressed and into the TS. When I flipped over, she grabbed the general and said "he's sleepy! I replied, "Not for long! She proceeded to soap him up and before I knew it I exploded everywhere. Now, I've never actually tried for a double pop at one of these places so I was wondering to myself if I had shot too soon. She was really into it, or if not, gave an acadamy award winning performance to make me think she was.

Back to the room, she gave me an excellent massage. Not the very best I've ever had but it was up there. Then came the fingertip teasing. I lasted about two minutes and flipped myself over and she immediately got back to work. She did an amazing job of bringing me to the edge, then backing off slightly, multiple times, and it took about 10 minutes before I had one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. Now the weird part. She brought her hand (which was covered in my load) near my mouth and asked me to clean it off, which I declined. She seemed a little irritated and left the room to wash her hands. I don't know why should wouldn't just use towels or tissues that were already in the room.

She came back and I got dressed. I gave her a $20 and two $10's. She counted it and looked disappointed and asked for more, I said I don't have anymore (obvious lie) and she says $10 more. Nope, got to go grocery shopping. I told her maybe next time and she was okay with that. The upsell afterwards was a bit of a turn off to an otherwise fantastic experience. Will repeat, maybe with Cindi next time.

EricBarnes
12-15-17, 13:29
Paid the 140 for brazilian service and then they refused any touching other than my legs and shoulders.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-massage-on-the-eastside/39239602

EricBarnes
12-15-17, 13:53
I never even got a HJ. They kept saying it was against the law.Total rip off.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-massage-on-the-eastside/39239602

MikeQanaby
12-15-17, 15:38
Searched the forum but couldn't find any reports on this one. Has anybody been?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-hands-massage/28177650

Hotcarl76
12-15-17, 22:34
$20 tip for 2 HJs in one session? Wow.

This was my second trip to Tokyo. First time I had Vivian, search for that report if you have questions. This time I had made an appointment and requested LaLa based on the reviews here.

Paid the house fee and got undressed and into the TS. When I flipped over, she grabbed the general and said "he's sleepy! I replied, "Not for long! She proceeded to soap him up and before I knew it I exploded everywhere. Now, I've never actually tried for a double pop at one of these places so I was wondering to myself if I had shot too soon. She was really into it, or if not, gave an acadamy award winning performance to make me think she was.

Back to the room, she gave me an excellent massage. Not the very best I've ever had but it was up there. Then came the fingertip teasing. I lasted about two minutes and flipped myself over and she immediately got back to work. She did an amazing job of bringing me to the edge, then backing off slightly, multiple times, and it took about 10 minutes before I had one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had. Now the weird part. She brought her hand (which was covered in my load) near my mouth and asked me to clean it off, which I declined. She seemed a little irritated and left the room to wash her hands. I don't know why should wouldn't just use towels or tissues that were already in the room.

She came back and I got dressed. I gave her a $20 and two $10's. She counted it and looked disappointed and asked for more, I said I don't have anymore (obvious lie) and she says $10 more. Nope, got to go grocery shopping. I told her maybe next time and she was okay with that. The upsell afterwards was a bit of a turn off to an otherwise fantastic experience. Will repeat, maybe with Cindi next time.

MidMichGeezer
12-15-17, 23:15
$20 tip for 2 HJs in one session? Wow.He said he gave her a 20 and 2 10's. I read that as a $40 tip.

Spaz69
12-16-17, 08:18
Hit up M1 a few weeks back. Talked Mama into $120 for $45 minutes but she was pretty pissed off. Had a great time with Yellow who is incredibly tight and who has some awesome fake tits. I would repeat.

ToledoBob
12-16-17, 10:28
He said everything was great and he got more than expected. AND he had the cash but didn't' want to give more. These girls remember cheap asses.

ToledoBob
12-16-17, 10:32
I decided to pay a visit to the downriver nuru lady yesterday. I have seen her several times and always enjoy my visits. When I called her, she told me that she had a surprise for me when I got there. When I arrived, she peeked through the door and then let me in. She was standing there in a beautiful blue bra and pink thong. She said that she just got a new collection of lingerie. She took my $100 and led me to the massage room and left me to undress. She left to prepare the nuru gel. She came back in and began the massage. After a few minutes, she said that the gel was ready. She left to get it. She returned naked and started applying the gel to my back, ass and legs. She climbed on the table and ran her body up and down mine to apply it to herself. Then she flipped me over and put some on my chest. She slid up and down my entire front lubing me up. My cock was stiff as she slid all over. She parked her pussy close to my face and started to give me a tremendous titty fuck. I blasted her from her neck to her waist. She kept going until I was spent. Then she led me to the shower where we cleaned each other up. There was still about 20 minutes left so she finished with a nice massage and another HJ. I told her that I love skimpy garments and asked her if I could bring her some to model. She agreed if they were new and she could keep them. PM for her sizes. I tipped her $60 and left. Frederick's website, here I come.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-nuru-available/40661597

Nnapmas
12-16-17, 11:41

She came back and I got dressed. I gave her a $20 and two $10's. She counted it and looked disappointed and asked for more, I said I don't have anymore (obvious lie) and she says $10 more. Nope, got to go grocery shopping. I told her maybe next time and she was okay with that. The upsell afterwards was a bit of a turn off to an otherwise fantastic experience. Will repeat, maybe with Cindi next time.While I don't believe in emptying your wallet for a simple HJ, if a girl goes above and beyond and has a great attitude I personally like to reward them with a little extra. My experience with Lala was great, she gave me a HE aftter the TS and then again at the end of my massage. And she worked hard to make it happen too, it wasn't easy for her. So I had no problem tipping her 60 for the effort. Personally I would have been embarrassed to give her just 40, but that's me.

SingDong99
12-16-17, 14:04
$20 tip for 2 HJs in one session? Wow.Read the whole sentence before calling me a cheapass. It was a $40 tip. I have no problem tipping more but I will not be coerced into doing so.

Rogmaes
12-16-17, 21:29
Read the whole sentence before calling me a cheapass. It was a $40 tip. I have no problem tipping more but I will not be coerced into doing so.It's your prerogative. I've done the same, with the return visit being even better than the first. They appreciate your generosity and will reward you in many ways you didn't expect.

CincyVirgo
12-17-17, 21:20
Hey guys,

Who gives a good massage for a fair price? Extras not necessary. This knot in my back won't go away. I tried going to Massage Envy and they were too expensive and the massage didn't match the price to me. Thanks.Check out a place called Comfy Massage. They have a first timer special at about $50, for a hour. It's professional, a full hour, and hot stone massage too. No extras whatsoever though. That I know of anyway.

BigCass
12-18-17, 12:47
Made a trip to Tokyo. Met by a hottie with decent sized boobs. Was hoping she was lala but wasn't. Asked for lala and when she walked in I almost turned her down for the bigger boobs. Lala was as described. Great attitude. Massage was one of the better ones I have had. End game was good as well. Curious about the boob girl. Is she any good? Her name was Cindy or Tina or something. Hard to get it out of lala. Anyhow I would recommend. All under a hundy for an hour.

ToledoBob
12-18-17, 13:21
Made a trip to Tokyo. Met by a hottie with decent sized boobs. Was hoping she was lala but wasn't. Asked for lala and when she walked in I almost turned her down for the bigger boobs. Lala was as described. Great attitude. Massage was one of the better ones I have had. End game was good as well. Curious about the boob girl. Is she any good? Her name was Cindy or Tina or something. Hard to get it out of lala. Anyhow I would recommend. All under a hundy for an hour.Definitely was Cindi. Worth seeing as well.

HoldenCaul
12-18-17, 17:08
Hit up M1 a few weeks back. Talked Mama into $120 for $45 minutes but she was pretty pissed off. Had a great time with Yellow who is incredibly tight and who has some awesome fake tits. I would repeat.That's all an act. She is happy with the 120 but will never say so, always acting like it's not enough but she's doing you a favor. Don't fall for it. Agree with Yellow tight as hell amazing.

MikeQanaby
12-18-17, 20:53
In my quest to visit all of Downriver's AMPs I decided to give Earthtone a visit. It's a weird setup. Used to be house and still looks very much like one on the inside. Anyway, parked in back and was greeted at the door by Mamasan. She led me to the room and took my $70 for the hour. The massage tables are huge, not really like a table at all. My feet usually hang off the edge (I'm 6'5") but the one here was big enough to fit my entire body on it. Also, no face holes so it's a bit uncomfortable but not prohibitively so. After a few minutes mama came back in and started a massage, telling me "She be here in a few minutes". I was happy to hear that because there was nothing seductive or sexy about mama. She did a few minutes of a decent massage then left. The girl who came in was named, Jade, I think. Late 30's / early 40's (But fuck I can't tell at all), fake knockers, and very thing. The massage was good / great and she was up on the table with me the whole time. Lots of knees and elbows and she really worked the kinks out. She used some sort of hot massage tool on my back, it felt like one of those things pregnant chicks use. But it was hot. Felt good, whatever it was. After the massage some light fingertip touching and a lot of ear / neck kissing. She asked me what if I wanted everything. I said yes and she went to get a condom. Upon her return she used her tits to rub on my legs, balls, cock, and chest. She did a little BLS and slipped the condom on for some CFS. Never takes me long so after a few pumps I was done. Cleaned me up and mama came back in and finished the head / face / chest massage. Mama said they were busy and next time "Jade" would give me the whole massage. I left $60 and walked away happy. Definitely would repeat.

Red Star
12-18-17, 23:07
I decided to pay a visit to the downriver nuru lady yesterday. I have seen her several times and always enjoy my visits. When I called her, she told me that she had a surprise for me when I got there. When I arrived, she peeked through the door and then let me in. She was standing there in a beautiful blue bra and pink thong. She said that she just got a new collection of lingerie. She took my $100 and led me to the massage room and left me to undress. She left to prepare the nuru gel. She came back in and began the massage. After a few minutes, she said that the gel was ready. She left to get it. She returned naked and started applying the gel to my back, ass and legs. She climbed on the table and ran her body up and down mine to apply it to herself. Then she flipped me over and put some on my chest. She slid up and down my entire front lubing me up. My cock was stiff as she slid all over. She parked her pussy close to my face and started to give me a tremendous titty fuck. I blasted her from her neck to her waist. She kept going until I was spent. Then she led me to the shower where we cleaned each other up. There was still about 20 minutes left so she finished with a nice massage and another HJ. I told her that I love skimpy garments and asked her if I could bring her some to model. She agreed if they were new and she could keep them. PM for her sizes. I tipped her $60 and left. Frederick's website, here I come.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-nuru-available/40661597I always wanted to try Nuru, what does this lady look like?

Double K
12-19-17, 14:33
Definitely was Cindi. Worth seeing as well.I've encounter 2 bolt on women there. Both were great.

Has anyone tried the other AMP south of Tokyo on Hayes Rd? It's in the shopping plaza near Lifetime Fitness.

ComeRapMe
12-19-17, 15:14
Hey why'all. Will be visiting royal oak / Troy / Detroit area. Looking to or take in vest of the area. Read the last few pages for some recent info. Most of the talk was about Tokyo and the nuru lady with no pics. I honestly don't know where either us located in relation to royal oak. I'm looking for some recommendations for good massage, good ending, attractive mp, within 20-30 min drive to dream about. I'm a Chicago regular and can help with info about there if anyone is interested. Pms are welcome. Will report back about my dream.

HoldenCaul
12-20-17, 09:08
Hey why'all. Will be visiting royal oak / Troy / Detroit area. Looking to or take in vest of the area. Read the last few pages for some recent info. Most of the talk was about Tokyo and the nuru lady with no pics. I honestly don't know where either us located in relation to royal oak. I'm looking for some recommendations for good massage, good ending, attractive mp, within 20-30 min drive to dream about. I'm a Chicago regular and can help with info about there if anyone is interested. Pms are welcome. Will report back about my dream.Recommend:

Tiffany at Saigon. Much info about her on this site. Location (Ferndale) is close to Royal Oak.

M1 - ton of info here. Anything goes at this place. Location (Redford) is fairly close to Royal Oak.

Have fun and report back!

DarkStallion
12-20-17, 09:33
Hey Guys,

Any info about this?? Anything extra??

Whats the costing?? Google search on image is all pointing to the ad. Seems legit but wanted to have our elders blessings!!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/desi-massage/41633832

Tj144
12-20-17, 10:47
Heading to M1 tomorrow to see what all the talk is about. It'll be my first AMP experience so I'll definitely report back.

Do you guys tip there at all? Everything I've read seems like most people just give mamasan everything up from but I don't want to piss off any of the girls unintentionally. Also what do you ask for for multiple pops, or is that just standard? Was planning on just telling them it's my first time there but was recommended yellow by a friend and seeing where that leads.

Perusing
12-20-17, 12:37
Hey Gents, anyone had experience with Pure Time in Center Line? Don't recall anyone ever mentioning it.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/good-deal-good-service-pure/6431375068.html

AdamDavid5050
12-20-17, 13:43
Any info on Serendipity on northwestern in southfield? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

BigMac55
12-20-17, 15:44
Heading to M1 tomorrow to see what all the talk is about. It'll be my first AMP experience so I'll definitely report back.

Do you guys tip there at all? Everything I've read seems like most people just give mamasan everything up from but I don't want to piss off any of the girls unintentionally. Also what do you ask for for multiple pops, or is that just standard? Was planning on just telling them it's my first time there but was recommended yellow by a friend and seeing where that leads.Yeah, you just give it all to mamasan. The girls don't expect anything more. But if you like what they do a lot and you get multiple pops, you can throw them an extra 20 and they'll be very happy. But no, no tipping is required. And just tell her when she comes in "fun first, then massage, then more boom boom. " Or something to that affect. Tell her upfront what you want, she'll be accommodating.

Rogmaes
12-20-17, 16:36
Has anyone checked the latest talent at Anna's Southfield? On contacting her 2 weeks ago, I was told the no 1 is at southfield and should recontact her a week later. I did contact her last week and setup Apt. With supposedly new young (aren't they all), I think she said her name was Shannon but I got busy at work and couldn't leave to make it for the apt. I can appreciate feedback on the talent there.

FYI. Formerly "Gilfoyle" Senior Member. I lost that account and had to open new account.Anna gave me the same pitch. Her name is Sherry and currently works the Madison Heights location. I think Anna was pushing some of her inventory that was low in earnings. I showed up recently at the Madison Heights AAMP to be greeted by a 5'10' young lady dressed like a Dutch farm girl. I'm a good size physically fit guy, and I'll bet she has thighs and calves way bigger than mine. Non of her attire came off and there was no "boom-boom" on the menu. The massage however was quite good and very therapeutic. Flip time. Like I said, no "boom -boom" to be had. She did give me the best CBJ ever. She is very sweet and her English is better than most. Some Mongers may find her appealing. Usual. 6 for hr and I felt seasonably generous and gave her. 6 as well. Won't be asking Anna for suggestions any time soon. Sherry is returning to Queens NY very soon, so look for some new talent coming to the D. Younger SP's come in during Holidays as they are being "bumped" by senior providers returning to Flushing and Queens from remote locations. Play safe!

DrStab
12-20-17, 17:38
Been making somewhat regular stops at Relax and have had some good sessions with the new ladies — Sunny and I think Linda (something that starts with L). Went today and had "Kiki" — she was attractive but performance was not equal to the others. Received the lamest message I have ever had at an AMP — more fingernail tickling that message. Zero value there. On the flip, she wanted more than $40 for HJ, settled on $50. Could barely get one titty out — she was reluctant, which was too bad, because it was a beautiful breast and nipple that I would have enjoyed a lot. May have to venture back to Saigon if this was a sign of future visits.

JakeMioff
12-20-17, 19:10
Hey Gents, anyone had experience with Pure Time in Center Line? Don't recall anyone ever mentioning it.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/good-deal-good-service-pure/6431375068.htmlI stopped in for reconnaissance mission. Prices $49.99 for hh and $69.99 for hr. I was like whuuuut. The place seemed like new and clean inside. In comes short petite Asian lady late 40's with a little bit of a rack in front covered up by a thin sweater and light khaki pants. Her face was somewhat attractive better than average. "You want massage? I asked if they have shower. "No table shower. You take shower at home. " Oh I see. I looked down the corridor and saw about 5 rooms with full floor to ceiling walls and regular interior doors. This looked like good potential. The provider asked "How long you want 1 hour or half hour?" Chill lady dang. I pointed to the price sign and said "That's too much" and left. I may return after New year's but just wasn't feeling it being worth the dice roll on whether I would leave happy. It's in a strip mall between a busy party store and a mid east restaurant. I was sitting in my car for about 10 minutes and saw a lot of low income folks walking around.

Trump10
12-20-17, 19:28
I stopped in for reconnaissance mission. Prices $49.99 for hh and $69.99 for hr. I was like whuuuut. The place seemed like new and clean inside. In comes short petite Asian lady late 40's with a little bit of a rack in front covered up by a thin sweater and light khaki pants. Her face was somewhat attractive better than average. "You want massage? I asked if they have shower. "No table shower. You take shower at home. " Oh I see. I looked down the corridor and saw about 5 rooms with full floor to ceiling walls and regular interior doors. This looked like good potential. The provider asked "How long you want 1 hour or half hour?" Chill lady dang. I pointed to the price sign and said "That's too much" and left. I may return after New year's but just wasn't feeling it being worth the dice roll on whether I would leave happy. It's in a strip mall between a busy party store and a mid east restaurant. I was sitting in my car for about 10 minutes and saw a lot of low income folks walking around.Whats your issue with 50/70?

Many are 60/89.

Jackknoff
12-20-17, 22:19
I always wanted to try Nuru, what does this lady look like?She's not good luck looking. See my prior review.

Noneyo
12-21-17, 09:19

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/good-deal-good-service-pure/6431375068.htmlDIY shop. Avoid.

Brkeng
12-21-17, 10:24
Any info on Serendipity on northwestern in southfield? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.Haven't been there in over a year. The last review I saw was a very mechanical experience can be had. This was a few months ago. Based on the number of reviews here for other places I would think there are better opportunities out there. RTFF applies.

Detroit Brian
12-21-17, 12:16
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/734-394-8054/41264007

This place is in a legit looking office building. Quoted 100 hr, all inclusive. Massage in a bikini w HE. No other extras, roming, or nudity. Not either girl in the pics. Nice enough girl, just much more to be had for that price.

Be careful out there.

Fast69
12-21-17, 14:01
Can anyone help me. Looking for a good massage and French lesson. HJ really don't get it. Thanks.

PanicKachan
12-21-17, 19:57
Had some free time and was around the area. Located right before the corner of Monroe and Van. Typical setup. More details on BP with key words or pm if interested. Was told hat there is a TS. Opted for hhr 50. Table shower was thorough. Could not recollect the name-Samar or Summer. Hardly communicated but took directions and was in the room soon after TS. There was no one else over there. Looked like a place with less traffic. Asked what is the menu. Opted for CBJ. However the lady mentioned that there is no cover and she can use some sort of plastic. Was shocled. Maybe it's a communication issue. Thankfully I had cover and mostly prefer to use mine in such places. Full roaming and FIV. Overall a good release. No massaging skills and frankly people don't go for massage on such places. She looked in her late 20's or early 30's. Would rate a 6. Tipped 60 and was out in 20 minutes. Don't know if I would repeat. However this was on the card for some times. I have been a regular at Silver on Michigan Ave but it's on the downhill recently with the quality. Also wanted to venture out to different AMPs. Hopefully Earthtone or Saigon next.

Be safe and enjoy. !

Dmd7765
12-21-17, 21:25
Made my way that way yesterday, arrived about 5 pm. Paid the hour fee, asked for shower, shown to the shower no assistance was offered, massage was ok, nothing special, left happy, tip 40.

Not worth a return.

Dmd7765
12-21-17, 21:30
Arrived this past Monday, paid the house fee for 1 hr. Table shower was very thorough, good massage, left happy, 40 tip.

Will return.

Averily
12-22-17, 12:17
Saw Michelle at Silver a couple if weeks ago. Only a bit mechanical and expensive but she was smokin hot and provided a good time.

Had some free time and was around the area. Located right before the corner of Monroe and Van. Typical setup. More details on BP with key words or pm if interested. Was told hat there is a TS. Opted for hhr 50. Table shower was thorough. Could not recollect the name-Samar or Summer. Hardly communicated but took directions and was in the room soon after TS. There was no one else over there. Looked like a place with less traffic. Asked what is the menu. Opted for CBJ. However the lady mentioned that there is no cover and she can use some sort of plastic. Was shocled. Maybe it's a communication issue. Thankfully I had cover and mostly prefer to use mine in such places. Full roaming and FIV. Overall a good release. No massaging skills and frankly people don't go for massage on such places. She looked in her late 20's or early 30's. Would rate a 6. Tipped 60 and was out in 20 minutes. Don't know if I would repeat. However this was on the card for some times. I have been a regular at Silver on Michigan Ave but it's on the downhill recently with the quality. Also wanted to venture out to different AMPs. Hopefully Earthtone or Saigon next.

Be safe and enjoy. !

DarkStallion
12-22-17, 17:14
After reading all the reviews about Mach 1 Massage center in Redford and building all the excitement I got a chance finally to visit the place. Ringed the place, Mamasan let me in, I give her a Benjamin and a Jackson. She did ask for another Jackson but I showed her my empty wallet. Out she goes without a word. I asked for Yellow before entering. So I really don't know if she sent in Yellow or gave somebdy else for not giving the extra Jackson. Anyways I get down to my birthsuit and go head down. I wait there for like 5 minutes. I really start to think if I'll have to just go back without massage and loose my money. Enter Yellow. That's what she told her name is. She is cute looking 5'2 with nice boobies not big but nice 32-33 I guess, no ass whatsoever. Nature wise she was very bubbly and energetic. Complimenting and playing with us type. She asked whether I want massage first or boom boom. I sed lets go for boom boom first. She had her own cover but I insisted on mine. Had a nice BJ meaning she knows what she is doing. Then we went for K9 and then Mish. She was very responsive ans tight AF. She Cleaned me up after the act. After cleaning started the massage. It was average massage. Then I asked for table shower. One of the best table shower I had till date. All the cracks cleaned nicely. Wiped me down nicely. Literally helped me wear my clothes, socks etc (which I don't like when somebdy does this) may be she was expecting a tip. But Like Bigmac55 said below I liked what she did and made me feel good. So I tipped her the hidden Jackson. Obviously she was very happy on getting it. Called me her "Santaclaus". Ridiculous but may be it came from within becoz I dnt know the amount which we give to mamasan how much it goes to these ladies so may be it was her genuine happiness which I saw. I usually don't tip any random person. But only if I feel they really worked for it and deserves it. Acc to me Yellow did a good job!!

HoldenCaul
12-22-17, 17:42
Can anyone help me. Looking for a good massage and French lesson. HJ really don't get it. Thanks.In Ferndale. See Tiffany.

JakeMioff
12-22-17, 20:46
Whats your issue with 50/70?

Many are 60/89.Yes I know I was just saying that as an out. The location and attitude made me want to leave. I ended up going up to Tokyo and got very good TS and HE for the same price. My instincts were right as someone just mentioned they are DIY.

Mr Salinger
12-23-17, 01:27

She came back and I got dressed. I gave her a $20 and two $10's. She counted it and looked disappointed and asked for more, I said I don't have anymore (obvious lie) and she says $10 more. Nope, got to go grocery shopping. I told her maybe next time and she was okay with that. The upsell afterwards was a bit of a turn off to an otherwise fantastic experience. Will repeat, maybe with Cindi next time.Nice Tokyo, review thanks for the info. You got me interested, so I went out there and could not find this place. I had the address on Hayes, and I could see the strip mall and the Walgreens, but no Tokyo. Any help? Is it connected to Walgreens or the restaurant or the Air Force recruitment building. I must have drove around for 15 min. A little assist would be great.

Averily
12-23-17, 11:26
I am equally fascinated by their lifestyles and stories.

Relax has had another wholesale change out. Gone is my favourite all time girl Rachel. Anna too. I thought Rachel was part owner. New admin at Relax says she went back to NY. I don't believe it. Anyone have any intel on where she went?

I hoped to see Cici today, but she is no longer there. Last time I was there, they said she was on vacation. Today, I had Nancy, who did an OK and playful massage. She popped her really nice titties out of the top of her blouse for a little play but everything else was OTC. Overall OK session. 45+40. I'm bummed that Cici is not there -- after a few sessions, she got to know me and her mileage went way up. Now I have to break in a new staff!

I'm pretty new to the AMP scene, and you can barely communicate with these women. I'm wondering about the wholesale changeout of providers, which appears to have happened at Relax. Do the girls get sent back home? Do they go to a nearby spa? Are they sent far away? I'm fascinated by the lifestyles of these women, but can only wonder because they can't speak English (or choose not to). Anyone have any background on these things?

ToledoBob
12-23-17, 11:27
Nice Tokyo, review thanks for the info. You got me interested, so I went out there and could not find this place. I had the address on Hayes, and I could see the strip mall and the Walgreens, but no Tokyo. Any help? Is it connected to Walgreens or the restaurant or the Air Force recruitment building. I must have drove around for 15 min. A little assist would be great.Located in the middle of the strip mall. NO SIGN. Pictures of massages cover the windows.

ToledoBob
12-23-17, 11:29

Relax has had another wholesale change out. Gone is my favourite all time girl Rachel. Anna too. I thought Rachel was part owner. New admin at Relax says she went back to NY. I don't believe it. Anyone have any intel on where she went?Rachel was there Thursday. Goes to NY often for a few days.

VcyClonn
12-23-17, 11:54
I do not know if it is just me but looks like the D-town is lacking talents big time now a days. Existing ones have become rusty and there is not much information about any better new ones. As much as I hate to travel long distance to have some relaxing massage and fun time same goes when tries some one and they go not even close to the expectation. Hope things will change.

Stay safe mongers.

Cyclon.

Averily
12-23-17, 15:07
Been to this place 3 times now. The first a porky's gym teacher look-alike did me a half hour quality massage. I kept think "please don't touch the junk" and she didn't. Second time was hot as he'll Kelly. I put on the charm did everything I could and went back just to see if I could coax anything out of her. No go. Great massage. No comfort.

Trump10
12-24-17, 02:05

Relax has had another wholesale change out. Gone is my favourite all time girl Rachel. Anna too. I thought Rachel was part owner. New admin at Relax says she went back to NY. I don't believe it. Anyone have any intel on where she went?Not sure what you don't believe. Many koreans come to the US thru Koreatown, flushing, queens. It becomes their home, or support base. They go home for awhile, maybe then ship to other cities, or get out of the hobby and find different work in NY. There are over 200,000 koreans in NY.

Maxam1
12-24-17, 07:41
I do not know if it is just me but looks like the D-town is lacking talents big time now a days. Existing ones have become rusty and there is not much information about any better new ones. As much as I hate to travel long distance to have some relaxing massage and fun time same goes when tries some one and they go not even close to the expectation. Hope things will change.

Stay safe mongers.

Cyclon.Nothing like the old days when we had Oasis in Centerline and the burbs had an Asian parlor on every other corner with little young hotties!

FarmerPete
12-24-17, 10:40
Nothing like the old days when we had Oasis in Centerline and the burbs had an Asian parlor on every other corner with little young hotties!I remember those days! Those were the days when we had the now famous Mikki right here in Waterford. She was in her 20's back then, and just a wild as she is now.

Averily
12-24-17, 15:09
Funny it was Thursday I was messaging whoever managed the phone there and she told me Rachel was gone. This was early afternoon. I took it that they all left for good because she said she has new staff. Might be a language problem.

Rachel was there Thursday. Goes to NY often for a few days.

Det51
12-24-17, 18:38
I remember those days! Those were the days when we had the now famous Mikki right here in Waterford. She was in her 20's back then, and just a wild as she is now.There was a red head at Oasis, forgot name, who was just fantastic!

Blazer1
12-25-17, 12:44
There was a red head at Oasis, forgot name, who was just fantastic!Tawney she is still amazing.

Dbiz01
12-25-17, 14:08
Nothing like the old days when we had Oasis in Centerline and the burbs had an Asian parlor on every other corner with little young hotties!Definitely remember the Oasis. I remembered several dancers I knew from the strip clubs that retired from that line of work and ended up at the Oasis.

Paulhobby
12-25-17, 16:35
Anybody seen this lady.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-kay/31733743

IvanHomeless
12-25-17, 22:06
I'm curious if anyone has gotten FS from Tiffany at Saigon. And if so, what was the cost of admission? PMs are welcome. Thanks.

BigCass
12-26-17, 08:57
Don't remember the name, but there used to be a place in Toledo that when you walked in there would be a line up of gurls, mostly American and young, to pick from. Go to the back and anything would go. Had a big couch and a giant wall mirror to enjoy. That place was awesome.

Nothing like the old days when we had Oasis in Centerline and the burbs had an Asian parlor on every other corner with little young hotties!

Super D16
12-26-17, 09:34
Don't remember the name, but there used to be a place in Toledo that when you walked in there would be a line up of gurls, mostly American and young, to pick from. Go to the back and anything would go. Had a big couch and a giant wall mirror to enjoy. That place was awesome.It was called "Kim's lingerie modeling".

HoldenCaul
12-26-17, 13:54
I'm curious if anyone has gotten FS from Tiffany at Saigon. And if so, what was the cost of admission? PMs are welcome. Thanks.Far as I know, no. I've tried numerous times. If anyone has, please share details!

AdamDavid5050
12-26-17, 17:03
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/smoking-hott-51-112lbs-all-american-dream-girl-total-package/44145712

Any info on her guys?

Thanks,

Adam.

MassageFan123
12-26-17, 17:35
I remember the good old days of the Oasis also. I was a regular visitor, my favorites were Shawna and Lily. There were always quite a few girls to choose from. Not sure I ever had a bad experience there.

Nothing like the old days when we had Oasis in Centerline and the burbs had an Asian parlor on every other corner with little young hotties!

Perusing
12-26-17, 21:46
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/smoking-hott-51-112lbs-all-american-dream-girl-total-package/44145712

Any info on her guys?

Thanks,

Adam.Would it help you to know the photos she uses belong to porn actress Brooke Skye. Reverse image search is your friend. Check it out.

Bruce248
12-26-17, 23:05
I'm never in Clarkston, but today I was. I stopped by this place because I remember reading a couple of reviews on Dora. I think it's safe to assume I didn't get to see Dora. I didn't get the name of the girl that I saw. I would say she was late 30's average body small tits. I got an hour and she asked about how much pressure I wanted. I told her "medium". Should've asked for hard in retrospect. It was a decent massage and I felt like she just tickled my balls for about half an hour. I don't think I would ever go out of my way to visit this place, but it wasn't a horrible experience. If in the area I may stop by.

Chuka
12-26-17, 23:46
Link for Tawney or Mikki?

FCooper
12-27-17, 00:02
Link for Tawney or Mikki?I'm assuming Tawney is Tawney Dream although I've never had the pleasure.

http://tawneydream.com/

For Mikki, go to Lansing page and read about 1,000 reviews. She's at Hawaii Spa.

Maul1710
12-27-17, 00:06
Link for Tawney or Mikki?Mikki is at the Hawaii Spa near Lansing. The girls there (Mikki included) are all old enough to collect social security so I'm not buying but apparently she'll do anything and everything.

Bonzo206
12-27-17, 00:10
Any suggestions on a mp with girls that are open to face painting? Not interested in BP girls. I've enjoyed the new girls at Relax recently (Amy is fun and gets into the session) but I don't think they will go quite that far. Thanks gents and stay safe out there.

Fast69
12-27-17, 13:12
In Ferndale. See Tiffany.Looks like a regular salon according to website. Is the French bb or CBJ?

Whats the $?

HoldenCaul
12-27-17, 13:37
Any suggestions on a mp with girls that are open to face painting? Not interested in BP girls. I've enjoyed the new girls at Relax recently (Amy is fun and gets into the session) but I don't think they will go quite that far. Thanks gents and stay safe out there.I just painted Momo's face at M1. I am sure that's available with Yellow also.

AdamDavid5050
12-27-17, 17:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-bodywork/44088977

Any info on this place. I called them they are located on 40120 Van Dyke sterling heights. The girl who answered the phone said its 0.1 per hr and different girls work each day.

Hotcarl76
12-27-17, 22:08
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-bodywork/44088977

Any info on this place. I called them they are located on 40120 Van Dyke sterling heights. The girl who answered the phone said its 0.1 per hr and different girls work each day.STAY AWAY. Total upsell and the girls don't do shit. Read the boards, go back 10-12 pages. The 35-45 minutes spent reading is very informative.

Perusing
12-28-17, 09:48
Looks like a regular salon according to website. Is the French bb or CBJ?

Whats the $?Hi Fast69, lots in here on Tiffany in Ferndale. Use the search thread option and search for Tiffany or Saigon you'll find what you're looking for. Also try searching Yellow or Shampoo and you'll find much on M1. It will save you a lot of time versus waiting around for someone to answer your questions directly.

JuicyKing112
12-28-17, 12:32
Saw this ad for Shana. Anyone seen her?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/d/awesome-massage/6440297671.html

BigCass
12-28-17, 13:22
Bingo. That place was awesome. Anything like that exist anymore?

It was called "Kim's lingerie modeling".

PanicKachan
12-28-17, 23:42
Tomorrow I am going to have some time around Novi area. Any one who can guide to AMP with extras- FS / HE or anything on the menu. Would appreciate folks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/health-spa-new-open-amazing-massge-must-try/42750487

Has anyone tried?.

PMs also welcome.

Be safe and enjoy.

GorillaTouch
12-29-17, 00:07
Had the liberty of spending time with momo a couple days ago. I think the regular mamasan must of stepped out and a different mamasan was filling in. The different mamasan brought me back to my room and had asked if I had been there before. I said a few months ago. So she left the room and told me to wait. A couple minutes later, yellow poked her head in my room and said when I was there last and who it was with. I said a few months ago, and you yellow. Then she leaves. A couple minutes later momo comes in and has me undress and get ready. Mono was wearing a pink dress with black tights. I tell her I want shower and she takes me. She's pretty thorough with the cleaning. We head back to room. I lay down and she starts massage. All of a sudden the door opens and it was the regular mamasan, still in her coat. We make eye contact and she says "ah, you again!" I said yup! So at this point they know I've been there before. Momo steps out and mamasan says pay me. I get up and hand her my money. 140. She didn't count it and just left. I go back to laying down. Momo now comes in and she is wearing a blue fishnet dress with black thong. Door closes and off come dress with no bra under. She massages for a bit and off comes panties. She has me turn over. She gets on the table and start licking on and around my shift. I put my legs in the air and she immediately knew I wanted my salad tossed. After a few minutes, she puts on the raincoat and sits on me RC. Nearing explosion, I had her change position. We did Mish, and I couldn't help it but finished in Mish.

All in all, always a good time. But it was just a weird the way it started. I guess they are just wanting to be sure we have been there before. This is my go to spot. Always FS.

Softailrider
12-29-17, 00:55
Very hit and miss lately. Too much miss. I would say avoid. As usual, YMMV. However, when it's good, it's good.

Ropeshark07
12-29-17, 02:10
Tomorrow I am going to have some time around Novi area. Any one who can guide to AMP with extras- FS / HE or anything on the menu. Would appreciate folks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/health-spa-new-open-amazing-massge-must-try/42750487

Has anyone tried?.

PMs also welcome.

Be safe and enjoy.Unlikely to find any kind of happy in that area.

Averily
12-29-17, 08:03
I went last week, went in the room and when the girl arrived, I politely declined. No idea what they offer but wouldn't want it anyway. This area is pretty dry but you might try the one almost kitty corner from this one next to the golf shop on 10 mile.

Has anyone tried?.

PMs also welcome.

Be safe and enjoy.

AdamDavid5050
12-29-17, 17:08
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/holiday-special-come-end-your-new-year-right/44372627

Any info on these two girls. They are out of Farmington hotel. I searched their number on here with no hits.

Thanks guys.

Paul Wall
12-29-17, 23:21
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/holiday-special-come-end-your-new-year-right/44372627

Any info on these two girls. They are out of Farmington hotel. I searched their number on here with no hits.

Thanks guys.Very ditzy and clueless. Topless and HE offered and accepted. Nothing else available.

Megatron81
12-29-17, 23:37

Thanks guys.I've been texting with them a bunch lately. I asked some questions and what I was told over text is no FS, no oral, he but they would both be naked and we're ok with mutual touching. . 2 tho so sort of expensive.

IBNice69
12-30-17, 13:10
I just painted Momo's face at M1. I am sure that's available with Yellow also.It is, I painted Yellow's face as well. And her tongue LOL.

GregsMeg
12-30-17, 13:51
I get at least one massage a week. Today, I received the most enjoyable hour for 2017. I went to ACU Acupressure on Telegraph at 7 mile. I was greeted by a beautiful Korean lady. She had a great personality and gave me a tremendous massage. Most of it involved backwalking. She also rubbed lotion on my feet. After the backwaking, she rubbed me with oil and then wiped me clean with a hot towel. The fingertip tease was quite lengthy and very enjoyable. When I flipped, she grabbed the junk and gave a very slow, gentle caressing finish. She had no problem letting my paws on her. After the cleanup, I got another 10 minutes of face, neck and shoulder massage. By far the best I have had this year. Session lasted for about 70 minutes so I tipped her $60. I just wish I could remember her name.

Paulhobby
12-30-17, 16:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quit-wasting-your-time-call-me-carla/44415007

Anybody seen her?

Red Star
12-30-17, 19:00

Has anyone tried?.

PMs also welcome.

Be safe and enjoy.It's on and off, but the AMP on Novi and grand river offers FS.

Rogmaes
12-30-17, 21:23
I get at least one massage a week. Today, I received the most enjoyable hour for 2017. I went to ACU Acupressure on Telegraph at 7 mile. I was greeted by a beautiful Korean lady. She had a great personality and gave me a tremendous massage. Most of it involved backwalking. She also rubbed lotion on my feet. After the backwaking, she rubbed me with oil and then wiped me clean with a hot towel. The fingertip tease was quite lengthy and very enjoyable. When I flipped, she grabbed the junk and gave a very slow, gentle caressing finish. She had no problem letting my paws on her. After the cleanup, I got another 10 minutes of face, neck and shoulder massage. By far the best I have had this year. Session lasted for about 70 minutes so I tipped her $60. I just wish I could remember her name.Nana came on board after Lisa's departure. She has all the skills Lisa brought to the table plus a few moves of her own. My go to place for some time now. Let me know if I'm wrong. I don't remember Nana doing back walking, but then. I usually opt for "medium".

JoeNot
12-31-17, 02:10
Went to my first AMP ever and was nervous as hell.

I rang the bell, mamaSan quoted me a 30 minute massage price, and I said "sure".

After being let in, she patted me down and asked for my car keys. I showed them to her, then she asked what car I had. Told her, she brought me back into a room, told me to get undressed, etc. Considering she handed half my money back, I thought I was screwed.

After a while, she came back in and asked for the rest. I obliged, and in came Momo.

Got the table shower, got back into the room, and then got everything else.

Got out of there $. 80 lighters, but goddamn it was worth it. Momo is awesome.

Definitely will repeat.

BigCass
12-31-17, 09:53
Checked this place out again last week. Sad to say lala is "on vacation" and may not be returning. Asked for Cindy, but to my dismay she is not what I expected. Much older. Got "young girl". Don't remember her name but maybe Tina. Great attitude and massage.

Hockey0999
12-31-17, 12:31
Was at Magic not to long ago and had a half hour. Can not remember her name but she remembered me. This was my first time there so I went with it. Good TS and decent massage. Ended with a CBJ. I've been meaning to go back but just dot. Feel like it as she was older than I was hoping for. Happy hunting everyone!

FCooper
12-31-17, 13:07
Went to my first AMP ever and was nervous as hell.

I rang the bell, mamaSan quoted me a 30 minute massage price, and I said "sure".

After being let in, she patted me down and asked for my car keys. I showed them to her, then she asked what car I had. Told her, she brought me back into a room, told me to get undressed, etc. Considering she handed half my money back, I thought I was screwed.

After a while, she came back in and asked for the rest. I obliged, and in came Momo.

Got the table shower, got back into the room, and then got everything else.

Got out of there $. 80 lighters, but goddamn it was worth it. Momo is awesome.

Definitely will repeat.Glad you enjoyed your time there. You should take some time to research information here about how to handle Mamasan. It will save you money.

Fast69
12-31-17, 14:33
It's on and off, but the AMP on Novi and grand river offers FS.There's 3-4 places in that area. Got a name? Pm if need be.

HiRoller
12-31-17, 17:25
Made my second visit here. I asked if Cindy was working, I was told yes, "young girl for you. " I ended up getting Tina, she looked to be in a her 30's, okay looking, decent rack. She asked if I'd been there before, I said yes, I saw Pink two months ago but she didn't know who I was talking about. She did say she'd only worked there a month. Tina did some great back-walking, gave a meh oil massage, and at the end refused to touch my tool. She insisted I do it myself. She did let me lift her shirt and suck her tits, but no matter how I pressed, no HE whatsoever. I tipped her 20.

I wouldn't see Tina again unless I only wanted some great backwalking and didn't care about a HE.

Averily
01-01-18, 23:32
Dropped Iinto this place NYE. Two girls there, the first wasn't much to look at so I asked for the other. Out came Lilly from the back. Bright eyed and pretty. I went with half hour and a TS so when massage started she went right into the fingertip teasing. I convinced her to let her boobs free and they were a bigger than I expected surprise hidden under a tight bra. Good time.

She's in New York now, coming back next Saturday.

AdamDavid5050
01-02-18, 00:27
Very ditzy and clueless. Topless and HE offered and accepted. Nothing else available.How was your experience with them? Any more details to share?

AdamDavid5050
01-02-18, 00:31
There's 3-4 places in that area. Got a name? Pm if need be.What's the name for the novi location that offerss FS.

Averily
01-02-18, 11:52
Not a single TOFTT. Its your turn to share an actual experience.

I think the reference was for the one in the wonderland music plaza right next to the lover's lane shop. I would be surprised if they do FS.

What's the name for the novi location that offerss FS.

Marvel1
01-02-18, 20:22
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quit-wasting-your-time-call-me-carla/44415007

Anybody seen her?I don't have time to research much now but the photos look familiar, not in a good way. If you TOFTT please let me know, that location is perfect for my travels.

Bzerkley
01-02-18, 23:44
Any AMPs have a great back walker? Looking for good strong massage as well as one that will walk the back and crack it. HE is a plus.

Rogmaes
01-03-18, 01:11
any amps have a great back walker? Looking for good strong massage as well as one that will walk the back and crack it. He is a plus.post # 10202.

RayLatoole
01-03-18, 09:26
I've been texting back and forth with her. Between 12 and 13 on orchard lake in an office. Says her $120 fee is not negotiable. Haven't found any other info on her. The good pic looks very old.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate-relaxation/41307267

LorXL
01-03-18, 09:51
I don't have time to research much now but the photos look familiar, not in a good way. If you TOFTT please let me know, that location is perfect for my travels.Ads seem to have been around a while but location about a month ago was Joy Rd & Southfield so not sure all is legit. Just FYI.

MidMichGeezer
01-03-18, 10:34
I've been texting back and forth with her. Between 12 and 13 on orchard lake in an office. Says her $120 fee is not negotiable. Haven't found any other info on her. The good pic looks very old.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate-relaxation/41307267More pics of her, http://houston.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/kind-and-loving-kisses-and-toys/59091598.

JAsian
01-03-18, 10:57
Any AMPs have a great back walker? Looking for good strong massage as well as one that will walk the back and crack it. HE is a plus.I've had great deep tissue massage from Wen at Wen's Spa in White Lake Twp. And from Sherry at Pure Massage Spa in Clinton Twp. They both do back walking too. Good luck with anything more, don't count on it. YMMV.

ContinentalMan
01-03-18, 12:36
More pics of her, http://houston.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/kind-and-loving-kisses-and-toys/59091598.Kind of curious as to what she really offers and what's available. Seems a lot for a standard massage and nothing else.

ABigDog
01-03-18, 14:12
Dropped Iinto this place NYE. Two girls there, the first wasn't much to look at so I asked for the other. Out came Lilly from the back. Bright eyed and pretty. I went with half hour and a TS so when massage started she went right into the fingertip teasing. I convinced her to let her boobs free and they were a bigger than I expected surprise hidden under a tight bra. Good time.

She's in New York now, coming back next Saturday.Do you have a link with the name or number.

Averily
01-03-18, 14:41
There is only one place on Van Born and this is it: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/two-professional-masseurs-free-table-shower/44061292.

No offense friend. I thought "Van Born" in the search field on backpage would have been obvious.

For those interested, the Van Born place is affiliated with Chinese Massage in Westland on Wayne Rd. This one: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-body-massage/44097722. Used to get alot of reviews here but lots of complaints of high tip demands.

Do you have a link with the name or number.

Nnapmas
01-03-18, 17:50
More pics of her, http://houston.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/kind-and-loving-kisses-and-toys/59091598.Going from Texas to Michigan, looks like she lost a whole cup size. Maybe it's not just us guys that have shrinkage in the cold??

RayLatoole
01-03-18, 19:09
Going from Texas to Michigan, looks like she lost a whole cup size. Maybe it's not just us guys that have shrinkage in the cold??I texted and asked her about the discrepancies between the two ads and she said, "no clue why, if you want an appt let me know". Well that clears it up for me.

Lilb999
01-04-18, 10:06
Very ditzy and clueless. Topless and HE offered and accepted. Nothing else available.Were they actually the girls in the photos?

Sid63
01-04-18, 10:48
Anyone know if Anna has any good ones in Belleville or Romulus?

Paul Wall
01-04-18, 12:00
Were they actually the girls in the photos?Cute but no where near the girls in the pictures.

ToneyExp
01-04-18, 13:54
Must have fallen asleep had a dream at relax.

First tho it is a hole in yhe wall and while massage tooms have doors, behind curtained area you vould see someone is living there.

I was in a rush on way to work so opted for half instead of hour which is my usual. Almost went to m1 but that would have made me a few min late to work so decided to try this place as I have read good things. Now the massage was just okay, 6 of 10 but I'd raise it to 7 because she was playful and time was limited maybe with more time ita be better.

On flip she openly asked, we had already both agreed with the other enough for LE checks. Paid what I read on hear 40 tip, tho I feel I could have negotiated down to 30. It was uninspirered and rushed at first but after asking if I was close (and no I wasnt) she put some fun into it and did finish quickly after that. And only OTC roaming but all over. I'd say 6 of 10 (if UTC wasnt pulled away when I tried od go 7).

In the end not bad in a pinch but wishing I would have had 15 or 30 more min to go to M1 or just spent the extra $ going to Bella Touch as I passed by that on my way to work.

Lilb999
01-04-18, 15:29
Cute but no where near the girls in the pictures.Figured as much. Not worth the $160 for the hour in your opinion?

Averily
01-04-18, 16:23
Several text messages and a phone call. No response.

I don't have time to research much now but the photos look familiar, not in a good way. If you TOFTT please let me know, that location is perfect for my travels.

Unkown1351
01-04-18, 19:35
Stopped by serendipity the other day, don't remember her name but ok massage, decent teasing and an ok he on the flip. Got under the shirt but wouldn't take it off. Iwould find it hard to return. Just an ok experience.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/green-opening-4-cute-girls-5-star-experience-248-595-5389/44131492

Unkown1351
01-04-18, 19:38
Still on the hunt for busty massage therapists. Anyone see Madison lately? She has new pics up and those veins really butter my biscuits.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-head-to-toe-massage/44415652

KevinDunn275
01-05-18, 04:26
Any AMPs have a great back walker? Looking for good strong massage as well as one that will walk the back and crack it. HE is a plus.Try ACU Acupressure at telegraph road. Nana gave a strong massage with back walking.

KevinDunn275
01-05-18, 04:31
I had time to spend before my trip and headed out to ACU. Strong massage with back walking and it really cracked my back and the kinda massage I was hoping for. The hot sand bag placed on the back and legs were soothing and were kept through out the massage. Didn't care about of the extras at the time as the massage was worth it. The flip was amazing as well, covered my face with the hot towel as she worked the hands and legs. Left happy!!

Bonzo206
01-05-18, 15:31
Stopped by serendipity the other day, don't remember her name but ok massage, decent teasing and an ok he on the flip. Got under the shirt but wouldn't take it off. Iwould find it hard to return. Just an ok experience.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/green-opening-4-cute-girls-5-star-experience-248-595-5389/44131492Thanks for the report. I'm curious, what were the rooms like? They are advertising new private rooms. I stopped going there because previously there was almost no privacy, you could here everything going on in that place. Very uncomfortable.

Rates last time I was there was 50 for 1/2 hr, 40 for he. Still the same?

Zeek2120
01-05-18, 16:23
Still on the hunt for busty massage therapists. Anyone see Madison lately? She has new pics up and those veins really butter my biscuits.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-head-to-toe-massage/44415652There is one on eros big knockers and a massage gal.

SuperJason2
01-05-18, 18:10
I stopped by Tokyo this afternoon and it was closed today. Not sure if it's permanent.

Psyentist6892
01-05-18, 22:04
It's on and off, but the AMP on Novi and grand river offers FS.Around the corner. Which one is it?

Jooop
01-06-18, 05:45
Any AMPs have a great back walker? Looking for good strong massage as well as one that will walk the back and crack it. HE is a plus.Try 10 Mile west side of Gratiot.

Red Star
01-06-18, 11:23
There's 3-4 places in that area. Got a name? Pm if need be.Asian spa massage.

DTownMick
01-06-18, 22:33
I had a dream I walked into Tokyo and was greeted by 6 of Macomb county's finest standing in the lobby and who knows how many others rifling through the place. As I was pulling out of the parking I dreamt there was a paddy wagon pulling into the place. I don't think I'll be dreaming about that place anytime soon.

HiRoller
01-07-18, 12:17
I had a dream I walked into Tokyo and was greeted by 6 of Macomb county's finest standing in the lobby and who knows how many others rifling through the place. As I was pulling out of the parking I dreamt there was a paddy wagon pulling into the place. I don't think I'll be dreaming about that place anytime soon.I figured this was coming. Odd that this would happen less than a week after I was there and refused a HE.

Flip Fan
01-07-18, 12:25
I've tried to find a place where the girls spend a lot of time teasing before the flip. Most recently tried one of the Mulan spas just off Haggerty. No teasing but on the flip offer a HJ. Just won't work for me.

Have any of you guys found a place where they consistently provide lots of accidental, then not so accidental teasing?

Paulhobby
01-07-18, 12:31
I've tried to find a place where the girls spend a lot of time teasing before the flip. Most recently tried one of the Mulan spas just off Haggerty. No teasing but on the flip offer a HJ. Just won't work for me.

Have any of you guys found a place where they consistently provide lots of accidental, then not so accidental teasing?Acu acupressure on 7th and Telegraph.

Hotcarl76
01-07-18, 12:46
I knew this wouldn't last long. Actually stayed open longer than I expected! Macomb county is just too high traffic and that particular area is a progressive, mainstream area for families and hot moms to be out and about.

I had a dream I walked into Tokyo and was greeted by 6 of Macomb county's finest standing in the lobby and who knows how many others rifling through the place. As I was pulling out of the parking I dreamt there was a paddy wagon pulling into the place. I don't think I'll be dreaming about that place anytime soon.

Nyybry
01-07-18, 13:29

Have any of you guys found a place where they consistently provide lots of accidental, then not so accidental teasing?Teasing to me is better than the actual turn over and jack hammer finish that the parlors on avg offer. I don't think its so much where you go as much as being fortunate of getting a Lady with that type of touch, agenda. Whatever you may call it. The ACU place off Ann arbor trail in Westland is the only place to me where I was so overwhelmed before the flip. Most places do like a drive by feather tip and hope your at attention.

JAsian
01-07-18, 15:22

Have any of you guys found a place where they consistently provide lots of accidental, then not so accidental teasing?http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-new-girl-248-703-9936/44096857 The reason I like this place is for the teasing I receive, but I let them know from the beginning that's what I want. The translate app on my phone works great for communication.

JAsian
01-07-18, 15:33
I had a dream I walked into Tokyo and was greeted by 6 of Macomb county's finest standing in the lobby and who knows how many others rifling through the place. As I was pulling out of the parking I dreamt there was a paddy wagon pulling into the place. I don't think I'll be dreaming about that place anytime soon.This is one of the reasons I worry about highly reviewed stops. Some survive, but others don't seem to only last less than 6 months. That's why RTFF is so important. I will try a newly reviewed stop at the beginning, then I return to my safe grounds and wait it out. There are plenty of safe grounds if you RTFF.