PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

Rogmaes
10-11-17, 15:41
Saw Angie today at Anna's Belleville location. I know that many of you mongers are Angie fans. She will be in town for a limited time only to make enough money to get back to Korea. Usual Anna rates apply. $40 for HH $60 for Hr FS is $100 with individual services starting at $40. Today she was wearing a dark blue flared mini-dress and a thong. She likes to work your back while sitting on your butt so you can feel her warn kitty. Her massage is very thorough and as good if not better than legit locations. She's a tiny lady with incredibly soft skin. She has very small breasts that are covered by her long silky hair. Her English is quite good and she only speaks when spoken to. I left very satisfied as usual. The apartment is in a complex on the service rd located west of Haggerty Rd at the I-94 and I-275 junction. Very discrete. Play safe!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-relaxation-massage-angie-belleville/28735007

MusicBoss10
10-11-17, 16:02
Saw Angie today at Anna's Belleville location. I know that many of you mongers are Angie fans. She will be in town for a limited time only to make enough money to get back to Korea. Usual Anna rates apply. $40 for HH $60 for Hr FS is $100 with individual services starting at $40. Today she was wearing a dark blue flared mini-dress and a thong. She likes to work your back while sitting on your butt so you can feel her warn kitty. Her massage is very thorough and as good if not better than legit locations. She's a tiny lady with incredibly soft skin. She has very small breasts that are covered by her long silky hair. Her English is quite good and she only speaks when spoken to. I left very satisfied as usual. The apartment is in a complex on the service rd located west of Haggerty Rd at the I-94 and I-275 junction. Very discrete. Play safe!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-relaxation-massage-angie-belleville/28735007About how old is Angie? Thanks!

Zach123
10-11-17, 16:04
OK, I will start out as 1st time poster. Last week went to Brownstone. Empty parking lot, parked in back rang bell. Mamasan let me in. 60 for house, Mimi was sent in. Great massage, with walking on back, if you liek that, which I do. At the flip, let her know I wanted HE. Top came down, and was free to roam all over. 40 tip. I would guess her to be mid 40's, a little heavier.

Today decided to try Chinese massage on wayne road after reading earlier reports. Had lisa. Another good massage, no back walking but still good. On the flip, put her hand on it, so she knew. Lifted up skirt, but said no to pantys off. Kept asking to see top, finally agree, but would not take off bra. 50 for house 40 tip. And told her next time, and pointed at top. She said OK. I will have to see if it is true next time. Might go to M1 based on other reprots before returning.

MrNiceGuy6
10-11-17, 16:57
I just saw the report on Angie as I am sitting in my car. AFTER my 1/2 appointment at 4 pm.

I have to disagree with the poster before me. I just left unsatisfied. Gave her $80 for the 1/2 hour upfront. Got undressed and got on the table. She asked if I wanted medium so I said sure. Cause that's what we are all there for. However, a good massage is a bonus. She doesn't use oil (good in my book), did not sit on my butt or even get on the table. Mini dress never came off, I even asked. Her massage is her "gripping " your skin then letting go fast. Doesn't feel horrible, but not great. She gave a light tickle of the boys for about a minute before the flip.

She left 2 minutes on the clock for the flip. Sorry guys, but it takes me longer than 2.

Minutes. LOL. I asked again for her to take off the blue shirt summer dress she was wearing. Never saw a thing, as I was never able to get that close or feel. I know Anna's adds say "no rush" , but since the jack hammering began, all she would say repeated is "Come on" about 20 times. Then "hurry". Towards the end of the 2 minutes I got the "tired, you cum?" At that point I lost all attention. She tried to put my hand on it and I said no. She then left to the bathroom which is right next to the bedroom to get a towel to clean me up.

Are you guys paying more than $80 for a HJ? If so, we need to start getting prices back to reality. Not new to the game, and I have had much better service for the same price. Shoot another $20 can get you FS at other places like M1.

Let me know if there is something else I should be doing. I am not an ugly or older guy by society's standards, but no tom cruise either. LOL. Thinking of calling Anna and complaining.

Also. Anna told me Angie is 35. Looks about right.

Stay safe,

MrNiceGuy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-relaxation-massage-angie-belleville/28735007

Nyybry
10-12-17, 00:10
Has anybody seen Jocelyn in Dearborn for bodyslide / erotic massage? She just posted an ad on CL but was flagged before I could email her. She says she has reviews on TER but I could find only one from about 8 years ago. Pics looked good so definitely interested in any feedback anybody has.I also would like some information it anyone has tooken the chance on this ad, it's local for me but I'm not sure about the whole email phone number to get appointment thing.

Chuka
10-12-17, 01:34
I recently developed a preference for reverse massage on a bed, so I can lie down next to her while massaging her. That eliminates all the AMPs and leaves only some of the at home and hotel massage providers. I know Angel in Clinton Twp uses a bed, but any others?

FactoryRat
10-12-17, 08:59
I also would like some information it anyone has tooken the chance on this ad, it's local for me but I'm not sure about the whole email phone number to get appointment thing.I contacted her, and she sent me a price list of 100 for half, 160 for he. And 200 for 90. Asked for pix and she sent 3. The one in the ad, one in a belly dancer type outfit, and a rather dark one in the mirror with bra and short wrap / panties. That last one look like she had a bit of a pouch, but nothing too terrible with nice sized boobs.

I wanted to know what was available for 160, and she responded with a simple "massage'. I thanked her, and left it at that. To me, if you're not willing to give details after asking someone to email their number than I'm not willing to take the chance. Maybe I'm just being too cautious.

Also, said she is Albanian American. FWIW.

MikeQanaby
10-12-17, 08:59
I also would like some information it anyone has tooken the chance on this ad, it's local for me but I'm not sure about the whole email phone number to get appointment thing.I contacted her a week or so ago. She wanted to meet at a little salon in West Dearborn (the one next to the cleaners near Kroger). I wasn't all that comfortable with that so took a pass. She does have reviews from Philadelphia on several review boards. From what I could glean from them was most said there was no massage just straight to business.

Nyybry
10-12-17, 14:17
I contacted her a week or so ago. She wanted to meet at a little salon in West Dearborn (the one next to the cleaners near Kroger). I wasn't all that comfortable with that so took a pass. She does have reviews from Philadelphia on several review boards. From what I could glean from them was most said there was no massage just straight to business.So in a nutshell probably just overpriced avg rub and tug?

Doller
10-12-17, 15:42
I'm in town for one more night, and thought I'd give this AMP thing a try. I've been lurking the past couple days, I'm staying in Auburn Hills, and am willing to travel a little bit, possibly to Detroit. Any recommendations? I think I read a lot about M1 and am thinking about heading out there. Should I call and make an appointment, or should I just walk in? Does it even matter? Any specific person I should ask for? Looking for tips for a first timer! Thanks guys!

MikeQanaby
10-12-17, 16:36
So in a nutshell probably just overpriced avg rub and tug?That was my impression.

Alfred E
10-12-17, 17:27
Hey everyone. I'm a regular in the Saginaw section but I'm heading your way middle of next month. Dropping off wife at airport. Where is the closest AMP to Detroit Metro? I'm looking for full service. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Doller
10-12-17, 20:25
First time ever doing this, I've been a long time lurker on CL, and reddit ended up leading me here and to rubmaps. Wasn't going to pay for that, so I continued lurking here last night and read a lot about M1. Was a bit awkward walking in, as mamasan and a few of the girls were cleaning up the showers and vacuuming. I was the only one in there when I walked in today. I was quickly told to go into one of the rooms, and someone would be right in.

Mamasan came into the room and asked if I had ever been there before, I said "no, but this place was recommended by a friend". She asked my age, and asked for money, she didn't tell me a house amount, so I just gave her $60 and then another $100. Next a cute girl came in, about 4'10" in height, thin body, big tits, and a tight ass. I told her I wanted the SB, and she took my clothes off and wrapped a towel around me, and put my arm around her and led me into the SB. Got cleaned, and she played with the package a little when she told me to flip to clean my front side. I made a little small talk, and got her name. She said her name was MoMo (not 100% sure, but it definitely seemed like that's what she said with the way her lips made the "m" motion).

Fast forward into the room, she pulled the towel off and told me to get on the bed and get ready for the massage. She laid a towel on my back, and left the room for 1 minute, and came back in and started running my shoulders. I took the towel off my back, and she immediately started massaging my back, and then took her top down of the mini black dress she was wearing. I was finally able to see the nice rack she had! I played with them a little bit as she rubbed them on my back, and also OTC and UTC down below. She was very excited, and told me to flip.

Flipped and she started BBBJ, I allowed her to continue for a bit, and she got up, and grabbed the condom I brought with me. She put the the protection on for me using her mouth, and continued for another while. I was getting super excited and she got up and pulled her dress completely off and dropped her panties and immediately hopped on top and started going at it. Sucked on her nipples a bit, and then I got on top. Went at it for a good 10 minutes in multiple positions until we both got off.

She wiped me down, left the room to grab a hot towel, and cleaned me off. She then gave me an OK massage, but we all know that's not why we were there anyways. She was super happy, and really hopes that I will come back to see her again, although I will probably never have th chance as I am from out of town, and here on business.

All in all, not a bad experience for my first time doing anything like this ever. May definitely start doing this more often!

MichOutdoors
10-12-17, 20:52
I'm in town for one more night, and thought I'd give this AMP thing a try. I've been lurking the past couple days, I'm staying in Auburn Hills, and am willing to travel a little bit, possibly to Detroit. Any recommendations? I think I read a lot about M1 and am thinking about heading out there. Should I call and make an appointment, or should I just walk in? Does it even matter? Any specific person I should ask for? Looking for tips for a first timer! Thanks guys!Not far from Auburn Hills and pretty good talent. I would avoid Sun Spa. Both are in Waterford.

Doller
10-12-17, 22:05
Not far from Auburn Hills and pretty good talent. I would avoid Sun Spa. Both are in Waterford.Ended up going to M1, had a good time! Thank you for the reply!

MikeQanaby
10-13-17, 09:46
Hey everyone. I'm a regular in the Saginaw section but I'm heading your way middle of next month. Dropping off wife at airport. Where is the closest AMP to Detroit Metro? I'm looking for full service. Any help would be great. Thanks.Mr. Newman, this one is close to the airport (Wayne Road, just off I-94). FS is available. This is an apartment complex, not storefront.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-sherry-romulus/28735020

Double K
10-13-17, 12:51
I paid a visit to Tokyo Spa on Hayes as the other post had a positive vibe about the place.

First I expected this to be a bust as the location and surrounding retail around would be a dead give away. This shopping block has some activity. I entered in and yeah it's decorated as a fancy spa. The owner spent some cash. I paid for an hour massage of $70 and took the table shower. The lady was older and I assumed this is going to be strictly legit. We made our way to the shower undressed and she cleaned me up real well. Every part clean! It's nice and relaxing.

Once back in the room and on the table a different girl walked in. Cute, short, some personality to her and huge knockers. I thought ok maybe a good massage and fun chat. The massage started and it was ok. Light chatter and then she did the walking on back. Her back walking massage was amazing. I'm not a fan of them but she worked out the knots. Seemed like forever too. Then came the light finger tip touching. Everything but the goods. Probably a good 10 minutes of finger tip. I kept waiting and making it obvious I wanted to feel her hand on me. She had me flip and I was at attention. She cuddled up to me and ask what more of a massage I would like. I hinted to make me happy and a tip of 3 Jackson's was mention. Pfft. I don't think so. I said I had 2 Jackson to tip. Things went very well from there. Some OTC touching but I couldn't get to free those knockers! I left happy though.

I'm not sure who would tip 3 Jackson's for the usual. Out of the usual AMP's I visit this place is really cool. The girls are nice. It's not dark and gives the impression of a real spa. However I have a feeling it won't last long given the location and surrounding store fronts.

Dennerb
10-13-17, 14:52
Hey everyone. I'm a regular in the Saginaw section but I'm heading your way middle of next month. Dropping off wife at airport. Where is the closest AMP to Detroit Metro? I'm looking for full service. Any help would be great. Thanks.Actually, since you will be at the airport, hop on a plane and head to Dallas. Best AMPs there with young beautiful Asian women who will really take care of you.

RickIex
10-14-17, 02:22
Anyone knows if she's still working? She used to work out of a private apartment and has a mama San who answers your call. She used to give the best massage ever. For those who saw her, anyone have any good experience with the other girls who work with yang yang?

Google135
10-14-17, 06:08
Hello all, does anyone know of a good non-Asian massage center?

IBNice69
10-14-17, 06:31
Been there before. Gets the job done and FS is available.

Mr. Newman, this one is close to the airport (Wayne Road, just off I-94). FS is available. This is an apartment complex, not storefront.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-sherry-romulus/28735020

IBNice69
10-14-17, 06:42
Sorry man think that was me getting a quickie in the way home. Momma knows me to well and takes care if me.Not a problem. Been to places in Dallas where there are other guys there but they are with other women. Never been to a place where there is only one and she leaves in the middle to go take care of another guy. Usually they make the other guy wait while she finishes you. Again, not a problem; just found it odd.

IBNice69
10-14-17, 06:44
Sorry man think that was me getting a quickie in the way home. Momma knows me to well and takes care if me.It was Friday 9/29.

Forty Four
10-14-17, 13:02
Sorry man think that was me getting a quickie in the way home. Momma knows me to well and takes care if me.

Not a problem. Been to places in Dallas where there are other guys there but they are with other women. Never been to a place where there is only one and she leaves in the middle to go take care of another guy. Usually they make the other guy wait while she finishes you. Again, not a problem; just found it odd.I've been there every 3-4 weeks for over a year and that happened to me 3 times (even when there was 2 girls working). The 3rd time the condom just went on, and the "I'll be right back" turned into 45 minutes. I complained to Yellow when she returned (the "angry sex" was kind of fun), and to Mamasan as I was leaving. Her explanation was that I always stay for the full hour. Maybe she thinks it's better to take a break than be rushed out. I don't think she realizes how much it pisses off the guy that gets "put on hold". It hasn't happened to me since.

On a related note, a question for any quickie guys at M1 - I've always stayed for the hour, but would stop by more often to get a 10-15 minute quickie. I don't want to "cut in line" - I'd wait my turn. I'm just curious as to the time / price points others pay for quickies. Thanks.

StreetLegal
10-14-17, 13:51
Any intel on this place yet? I called an its $60/ hr.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/grand-open-free-shower-free/6344505553.html

DatChase
10-15-17, 22:56
Decided to TOFTT one two places in Troy.

1. (http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youngest-in-town-3-girls-everyday-new-arrive-oct-6th-real-pictures-100/34581813).

Greeted by short 20's girl who take house, I believe was. 40 for 30 min, was shown to a room. Waited a long time for someone to come. Finally a shorter, reasonably thin, young girl comes in. Begins massage, fairly decent but without oil so after a bit became a little rough. Then whispers in ear if I want anything else, asked what was available, made HJ motion I said how much. $, we negotiated, ended at. 80. She dropped jeans and top, only thong, fairly decent HJ but quick. OK with touching but crouched over me in a way that made it tough. Did bite my nipple and blew on my little friend which was a turn on. After pop, she cleaned up and continued back rub (still w / out oil) but still a decent back rub. I will consider again since I think more could be on the menu.

2. Went to maple spa in troy (http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-table-shower-new-body-work-grand-opening/28886035), place seemed rather legit on the walk in. Front desk asked me how long (most plain Jane Asian woman I have ever seen). She turned out to also be my masseuse, 50 for 30 min, totally legit and not very good.

It seems a lot of places are opening in troy, Dream Spa, Ocean View, Paradise, New Bangkok. Anyone try any of these or have any luck with anything beside HJ?

DatChase
10-15-17, 23:05
I decided to give the downriver Nuru lady a second spin yesterday. Called around 10:30 and asked if I could come at 11 am, she said yes and I was on my way. Turns out, she thought I was the person who, the night before, called for an 11 am appointment. So, if the person I bumped is on the board, I apologize. I heard your phone conversation with her as I was naked and she had a hand on my balls so I wasn't getting up even though it was your rightful spot.

She is short (less than five feet tall), sorta thick, and has a cute, bubbly personality. She let me in and led me back to her massage room. She has a table setup and uses blankets that seem to be clean (She does change them out after the session). I told her I wanted a Nuru, gave her $100, and got undressed. She came back in and gave a decent massage. She is really tiny and doesn't seem to be very strong but it was a relaxing and decent rub. After about 10 minutes she left to warm up the oil. Upon return she stripped naked and rubbed non-scented oil all over my back, legs, ass, etc. This is the only nuru I've had so can't compare to others but it feels really nice. She nibbled on my ears a bit and rubbed my back and legs using her tits and pussy. After about 10 or 15 she had me flip, applied more oil to the front and did the slide. She twists and turns so you get a nice view of her pussy and ass when she's rubbing your legs with her tits. Only issue is she is really short and I am 6'5" so I cannot DATY / O when she is rubbing in 69 position. I was nice and hard and about to blow when she asked me what I wanted. I was about to tell her to suck my dick but she kissed me a few times and I blew my load all over her stomach.

After, she takes you to her shower and washed all the oil off. Back into the massage room for a back rub (with towel on) and a nice head / face massage. Got the full hour and gave her a $40 tip.

I can't imagine that BBBJ and FS aren't available. It would be too easy to slip it in when she's doing the slide. Our interaction was much better the second time and I think as she gets familiar with you more options are open.

As always, PM for any questions.HAHA yea that was me, I thought she was blowing me off since there seems to be some history of that, she is just pretty spacey. I think I got some extra treatment since she kept apologizing the whole time I was there (later that day then). She was a very nice woman. I agree incredibly short but an OK set of natural tits and reasonable shape. Great massage and the Nuru was great, she really does just run her tits and pussy all over. I was also curious if it would just slip in accidentally since she just rides right over your member. After that she started HJ and I asked for BJ, she produced cover and proceeded with CBJ, fairly decent but as some one else mentioned a little teethy at times. I asked her to climb on but she refused, I think it I went once or twice more I might be able to get FS. After pop, she cleaned me up in shower, then some more massage and sent me on my way.

A few things that are a little odd, 1. The parking is terrible in this neighborhood she lives in and finding a spot was terrible (wasn't going to park in driveway). 2. the house seems like more than she lives there, also guy shampoo and stuff in bathroom, made me nervous some sort of husband was going to come home and be unaware she was running "this sort" of massage. Just my 2 cents.

DatChase
10-15-17, 23:14
After a lot of positive reviews and the relatively low admission fee I set up an apt with Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale. Showed up and was greeted at door, she showed me to room and had me undress. Came back in a tight fitting dress and started back rub (7. 5/10) then flip and question on what I want. I said BJ, she pushed the body slide. I accepted and we were off to the races (20), she dropped the dress (which barely slid over her amazing ass and tits), I have to say she is one of the hottest AMP girls I have ever seen, tight ass and great tits even if fake, her face is OK but body is fantastic. She lubed us up, climbed on and started siding up me with her tits and pussy. Got a few great squeezes in, then she sat up cowgirl and started grinding her pussy against my member, I swore it was going in at any moment, then she moved her hands down and while riding she stroked it slowly, I blew all over her, she cleaned up (alcohol wipe and spray) then cleaned me up, light back rub then I was out the door. I was not let down at all. I am very very curious about her BJ since I hear its exceptional, I am also incredibly curious about those who say they have gotten FS, seems you need to be a good return customer.

HoldenCaul
10-16-17, 07:51
I've been there every 3-4 weeks for over a year and that happened to me 3 times (even when there was 2 girls working). The 3rd time the condom just went on, and the "I'll be right back" turned into 45 minutes. I complained to Yellow when she returned (the "angry sex" was kind of fun), and to Mamasan as I was leaving. Her explanation was that I always stay for the full hour. Maybe she thinks it's better to take a break than be rushed out. I don't think she realizes how much it pisses off the guy that gets "put on hold". It hasn't happened to me since.

On a related note, a question for any quickie guys at M1 - I've always stayed for the hour, but would stop by more often to get a 10-15 minute quickie. I don't want to "cut in line" - I'd wait my turn. I'm just curious as to the time / price points others pay for quickies. Thanks.I've been going to M1 for years back when Sugar was there and still go about once a week. I enjoy the MSOG, but sometimes prefer a quickie because the MSOG, can take too much time. Regarding the "wait time" in between shots, it's funny I see the complaints on here about being put on hold, IMO, that is the preferred way for me to spend my in between time. I don't want a massage from them. I don't really even want to talk to them. So I have absolutely no issue when they bolt for 30 minutes to take care of someone else. Who cares? I use that 30 minutes to check my messages, emails, return calls. Obviously not everyone feels the same, that's fine. Now regarding the quickie, I make it known up front what I am there for, quick or multiple. First off the price is the same. So if you are a big value guy and always want the MSOG bangs for the buck, as we all know you can't beat M1. But you probably won't feel the same about the quickie. Could I negotiate that down, perhaps, but I don't have the energy and don't care too rock the boat. I am very happy with what I pay and what I get in return. Have fun.

HoldenCaul
10-16-17, 08:01
First time ever doing this, I've been a long time lurker on CL, and reddit ended up leading me here and to rubmaps. Wasn't going to pay for that, so I continued lurking here last night and read a lot about M1. Was a bit awkward walking in, as mamasan and a few of the girls were cleaning up the showers and vacuuming. I was the only one in there when I walked in today. I was quickly told to go into one of the rooms, and someone would be right in.

Mamasan came into the room and asked if I had ever been there before, I said "no, but this place was recommended by a friend". She asked my age, and asked for money, she didn't tell me a house amount, so I just gave her $60 and then another $100. Next a cute girl came in, about 4'10" in height, thin body, big tits, and a tight ass. I told her I wanted the SB, and she took my clothes off and wrapped a towel around me, and put my arm around her and led me into the SB. Got cleaned, and she played with the package a little when she told me to flip to clean my front side. I made a little small talk, and got her name. She said her name was MoMo (not 100% sure, but it definitely seemed like that's what she said with the way her lips made the "m" motion).

Fast forward into the room, she pulled the towel off and told me to get on the bed and get ready for the massage. She laid a towel on my back, and left the room for 1 minute, and came back in and started running my shoulders. I took the towel off my back, and she immediately started massaging my back, and then took her top down of the mini black dress she was wearing. I was finally able to see the nice rack she had! I played with them a little bit as she rubbed them on my back, and also OTC and UTC down below. She was very excited, and told me to flip.

Flipped and she started BBBJ, I allowed her to continue for a bit, and she got up, and grabbed the condom I brought with me. She put the the protection on for me using her mouth, and continued for another while. I was getting super excited and she got up and pulled her dress completely off and dropped her panties and immediately hopped on top and started going at it. Sucked on her nipples a bit, and then I got on top. Went at it for a good 10 minutes in multiple positions until we both got off.

She wiped me down, left the room to grab a hot towel, and cleaned me off. She then gave me an OK massage, but we all know that's not why we were there anyways. She was super happy, and really hopes that I will come back to see her again, although I will probably never have th chance as I am from out of town, and here on business.

All in all, not a bad experience for my first time doing anything like this ever. May definitely start doing this more often!Thanks and congrats on your first experience. Yes, that sounds like it was Momo. Go back to M1 and try Yellow this time.

BrandoM
10-16-17, 10:01

1. (http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youngest-in-town-3-girls-everyday-new-arrive-oct-6th-real-pictures-100/34581813).

Greeted by short 20's girl who take house, I believe was. 40 for 30 min, was shown to a room. Waited a long time for someone to come. Finally a shorter, reasonably thin, young girl comes in. Begins massage, fairly decent but without oil so after a bit became a little rough. Then whispers in ear if I want anything else, asked what was available, made HJ motion I said how much. $, we negotiated, ended at. 80. She dropped jeans and top, only thong, fairly decent HJ but quick. OK with touching but crouched over me in a way that made it tough. Did bite my nipple and blew on my little friend which was a turn on. After pop, she cleaned up and continued back rub (still w / out oil) but still a decent back rub. I will consider again since I think more could be on the menu.
That place is right by a company I consult for, and I go there somewhat regularly because of that. There's nothing more on the menu, but I support it since it's the ONLY place around here that doesn't have ancient, bad looking Asian women. A month or two ago, they actually had someone I'd call attractive, but she was only there a week or two before leaving. Otherwise, the talent is 20's and as average as possible, but still better than what we normally get here.

I Toftt
10-16-17, 12:49
HAHA yea that was me, I thought she was blowing me off since there seems to be some history of that, she is just pretty spacey. I think I got some extra treatment since she kept apologizing the whole time I was there (later that day then). She was a very nice woman. I agree incredibly short but an OK set of natural tits and reasonable shape. Great massage and the Nuru was great, she really does just run her tits and pussy all over. I was also curious if it would just slip in accidentally since she just rides right over your member. After that she started HJ and I asked for BJ, she produced cover and proceeded with CBJ, fairly decent but as some one else mentioned a little teethy at times. I asked her to climb on but she refused, I think it I went once or twice more I might be able to get FS. After pop, she cleaned me up in shower, then some more massage and sent me on my way.

A few things that are a little odd, 1. The parking is terrible in this neighborhood she lives in and finding a spot was terrible (wasn't going to park in driveway). 2. the house seems like more than she lives there, also guy shampoo and stuff in bathroom, made me nervous some sort of husband was going to come home and be unaware she was running "this sort" of massage. Just my 2 cents.Currently my favorite place to visit, if she did MSOG I would probably visit more Frequently but regardless I love the nuru and the grinding with a view of her pussy and allows roaming just no fiv, she's definitely knows what she's doing, I'm my opinion a good value for the dollar.

Rogmaes
10-16-17, 16:40
Currently my favorite place to visit, if she did MSOG I would probably visit more Frequently but regardless I love the nuru and the grinding with a view of her pussy and allows roaming just no fiv, she's definitely knows what she's doing, I'm my opinion a good value for the dollar.Please provide a link to the Backpage ad. Thank you.

DatChase
10-16-17, 18:00
Silver spa used to be mentioned with M1 a lot. Most recent report people seemed concerned over cars in the lot. I was busy there 2 months ago and thought the place was clean and the girl was rather pretty. But only a hi got $. 40 wouldn't even pull down top. Imported if I had more all was available, made bah chicks wa wa noise which seemed like FS. Tempted to try but don't want to spend $$. And yes I know about m1. Has anyone been to silver lately and can shed some light on pricing.

Bubba182
10-17-17, 05:34
Silver spa used to be mentioned with M1 a lot. Most recent report people seemed concerned over cars in the lot. I was busy there 2 months ago and thought the place was clean and the girl was rather pretty. But only a hi got $. 40 wouldn't even pull down top. Imported if I had more all was available, made bah chicks wa wa noise which seemed like FS. Tempted to try but don't want to spend $$. And yes I know about m1. Has anyone been to silver lately and can shed some light on pricing.I was there about 2 weeks ago on a Sunday. Pricing cost me $200 total for FS. Had an older woman named Chooey or something like that. Nothing fancy but she got the job done. Small breasts, and massage was not that good.

Rogmaes
10-17-17, 07:33
Please provide a link to the Backpage ad. Thank you.Did some research. My bad! I'm often critical of mongers who don't RTFF. This sounds like the place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100

DatChase
10-17-17, 08:12
Did some research. My bad! I'm often critical of mongers who don't RTFF. This sounds like the place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100That's her.

Mstersds
10-17-17, 08:31
Where is siagon located at?

HoldenCaul
10-17-17, 09:50
Where is siagon located at?Woodward near 9 Mile intersection in a strip mall, park and use door in back.

MichOutdoors
10-17-17, 10:25
I would stay away from both. Personally, I didn't have a good time at either. Go further up M-59 to that place on Pontiac Lake Road. You'll be happy you did.Which one is the Pontiac Lake Road one?

DatChase
10-17-17, 10:33
Where is siagon located at?http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-and-sensation-of-saigon-spa-new-girls/28986421

Agrego
10-17-17, 13:13
I've gone back quite a bit in your forum and say that Detroit, well the surrounding area, seems to have a lot to offer.

Are there any places still operating in the downtown area of Detroit or any specific recommendations?

If I snag some more free time I'll have to make it out to M1 or the downriver nuru provider.

Drews4
10-17-17, 16:29
Where is M1 located?

MichiGanz
10-17-17, 16:31
M1 is located at 96 and telegraph, strip mall on east side of the road.

Where is M1 located?

The Explorer
10-17-17, 22:39
I was there about 2 weeks ago on a Sunday. Pricing cost me $200 total for FS. Had an older woman named Chooey or something like that. Nothing fancy but she got the job done. Small breasts, and massage was not that good.Sounds like silver is going down in talent, I was there last year and had Michelle. Young Korean tight bod. Back walking and then completed the job. Left happy. I have not heard any good reports about this place lately.

HiPhi
10-17-17, 22:59
OK, I will start out as 1st time poster. Last week went to Brownstone. Empty parking lot, parked in back rang bell. Mamasan let me in. 60 for house, Mimi was sent in. Great massage, with walking on back, if you liek that, which I do. At the flip, let her know I wanted HE. Top came down, and was free to roam all over. 40 tip. I would guess her to be mid 40's, a little heavier.

Today decided to try Chinese massage on wayne road after reading earlier reports. Had lisa. Another good massage, no back walking but still good. On the flip, put her hand on it, so she knew. Lifted up skirt, but said no to pantys off. Kept asking to see top, finally agree, but would not take off bra. 50 for house 40 tip. And told her next time, and pointed at top. She said OK. I will have to see if it is true next time. Might go to M1 based on other reprots before returning.Went there a couple times. First time was older (for that place) young lady. Did good massage and nice happy ending. Allowed roaming and popped tits out.

2nd time younger leather pants chick who giggled a lot. Massage was at best a 5. Then she proceeded to shake me down for more $ for HE. Resisted the best I could but really kills the mood.

HiPhi
10-17-17, 23:06
Greeted by smokin mid 20 yr old pd house fee 45 for hr special + 10 for ts led to room told to undress room was kinda dingy laid down and linda came in she is a big woman she asked for hard or soft I said hard 10 minutes in the towel is off and the teasing is heavy when I hear the door open and someone quietly come in door left wide open its mamasan she taps me on the shoulder and asks if the new girl can learn and points to a 3rd girl who is also in the room at this point I'm lime hell ya three chicks 2 hotties place is dead lets do this so back to the massage by linda and I'm waiting for a few only the other girl is only watching and now all the teasing has stopped and my massage is heading legit WTF did I do I was thi king so the massage went on to the flip where I made it a personal agenda to make sure the new chick kept seeing my schlong oops LOL lu the kept saying no no, no no LOL so on to the end she says I'm done and the new girl walks out then linda says shhh ill take care of you next time you should have told girl to go then I was lime well what about my table shower and her face was like the grinch when he got happy she must have sensed she was about to get stiffed so into the ts we go where she washed extremely well and gave a powerful ending never went back due to sanitary reasons but still fun.

BTW my first post of many more to come thanks.

To all for the advice and tips over the years.Been there a couple times. The bigger girl, the one that always talks about her weight. Does decent massage and HE. No questions asked.

Thew new girl was strictly legit. She claimed she was 27. Massage 6. 5.

BrandoM
10-18-17, 08:08
Sounds like silver is going down in talent, I was there last year and had Michelle. Young Korean tight bod. Back walking and then completed the job. Left happy. I have not heard any good reports about this place lately.Last time I went to Silver, around 4 months or so ago, I got a masseuse that was so old and ugly that I didn't even want extras because nothing would possibly happen. Got a massage with my eyes closed and left. I miss the days of the bolt ons with the deep voice or other talent there, because it was at least passable. At this point, I'm never going back.

YoHat
10-18-17, 13:38
Last time I went to Silver, around 4 months or so ago, I got a masseuse that was so old and ugly that I didn't even want extras because nothing would possibly happen. Got a massage with my eyes closed and left. I miss the days of the bolt ons with the deep voice or other talent there, because it was at least passable. At this point, I'm never going back.I went there for the first time a couple weeks ago and got a 3/10 mid 20's girl. The massage at times did more harm than good. Nothing extra was offered and I didn't want it with the girl I had.

StalkOfLife
10-18-17, 16:54
The talent level has gone down and the last couple times I went the place has been totally packed. One time about six weeks ago, the mama asked me if me and another dude were together when we arrived simultaneously. Two sausages in one box? Not the three way I want.

Last time I went to Silver, around 4 months or so ago, I got a masseuse that was so old and ugly that I didn't even want extras because nothing would possibly happen. Got a massage with my eyes closed and left. I miss the days of the bolt ons with the deep voice or other talent there, because it was at least passable. At this point, I'm never going back.

Mstersds
10-19-17, 07:01
Does anyone know of any thai providers in the area?

MidMichGeezer
10-19-17, 09:51
Does anyone know of any thai providers in the area?There are four Spas that have Thai in their business name on Northwestern Ave.

Mstersds
10-19-17, 14:35
There are four Spas that have Thai in their business name on Northwestern Ave.Should have said. Any places with thai providers that have FS and others on the menu.

IvanHomeless
10-19-17, 16:38
So I took the plunge two weeks ago and made an appointment with Yellow at M1. She has a super cute face, and a great body. I was quite disappointed in the level of service I received. I'm a young, fit, healthy, attractive guy, and was treated as if I wasn't even wanted there. I paid 1.4 with no haggle. I will say that the guy in the room next to mine fucked her brains out right before me, so maybe this had something to do with it.

Or do all first timers get the cold shoulder? The massage was lousy, as expected. And the extras were just going through the motions.

I've visited a number of places recently and will report on them as well.

MusicBoss10
10-19-17, 16:39
Has anyone seen Maria at Pressure Point in Southfield? Is a HE available with her? Please PM me if you wish. Thanks!

IvanHomeless
10-19-17, 16:43
First time at Saigon and did a 1 hour massage with Tiffany. Nuru was awesome. And I think her body is smoking hot. Her face is about a 7.5 in my opinion. Her skin is super soft and tight. She was very pleasant, but took a phone call during my session, ended 10 minutes early, and made me wait 15 minutes to run my credit card before my session started. I know I should have paid cash, but damn. I'd definitely see her again, but I'll only exchange cash from now on. Paid 1.5 and didn't get BJ. Just a handy and a rush to finish.

IvanHomeless
10-19-17, 16:53
First time visit to Brownstone three weeks ago for a 1 hour massage. Paid mamasan, and can't remember the name of the girl who came in for a massage. I've been checking so many if them out lately that they all sound like the same fake name. I let her massage me for about 5 minutes, then I asked her if I could massage her. This seems to be a good strategy according to others on here. I know my massage skills are damn good because I used to give professional clinical massages and the patients forced cash into my pockets for a tip, which was grounds for me to get fired if I didn't report the incident.

Anyway, I got the standard extra services- CBJ, CFs. Definitely no MSOG. Nothing special to remember or keep me from trying other places out. It was clean and quite presentable contrary to some others opinions. I've definitely seen worse.

Overall definitely not bad, but not overly good.

IvanHomeless
10-19-17, 17:15
I made a 90 minute appointment with Yoyo about a month ago and had a great time, despite the fact that she used saran wrap for the BJ. Massage was excellent, she has a cute face than gets me going, a very tight body, but definitely has had a c-section. This didn't bother me. I started my massage on her and really got her horny as hell. I know I could have had FS if I brought a condom. Lesson learned. I always bring some with, but the one time I didn't I regret. Ha ha. I will definitely try to see Yoyo again.

The apartment is one of the best decorated ones I've seen.

LetsMakeAPlan
10-19-17, 18:41
Normally I'm not the type to ask but I can't for the life of me find anything out towards Port Huron / Fort Gratiot. Any mongers know of any decent mp? Nothing too crazy just a good rub and old fashioned.

Metro Railer
10-19-17, 19:33
Should have said. Any places with thai providers that have FS and others on the menu.No.

All the Thai places are legit. No extras.

Metro Railer
10-19-17, 19:44
First time at Saigon and did a 1 hour massage with Tiffany. Nuru was awesome. And I think her body is smoking hot. Her face is about a 7.5 in my opinion. Her skin is super soft and tight. She was very pleasant, but took a phone call during my session, ended 10 minutes early, and made me wait 15 minutes to run my credit card before my session started. I know I should have paid cash, but damn. I'd definitely see her again, but I'll only exchange cash from now on. Paid 1.5 and didn't get BJ. Just a handy and a rush to finish.The damage is done. Kill the card now!

Mstersds
10-19-17, 20:53
First time at Saigon and did a 1 hour massage with Tiffany. Nuru was awesome. And I think her body is smoking hot. Her face is about a 7.5 in my opinion. Her skin is super soft and tight. She was very pleasant, but took a phone call during my session, ended 10 minutes early, and made me wait 15 minutes to run my credit card before my session started. I know I should have paid cash, but damn. I'd definitely see her again, but I'll only exchange cash from now on. Paid 1.5 and didn't get BJ. Just a handy and a rush to finish.When would be the best time to see tiffany. I'm about a 45 min drive from there. But it sounds like she's well worth it? $ & . 6 total for house and her?

Gpu2606
10-19-17, 22:33
After some RTFF I finally found the M1 location and went there last week. Once when I got there I realized I had been there like 4-5 years ago while I was there for work. Found the door open and thanks to reading here to expect that I wasnt too worried. Went in, it was late almost like 10 and mamasan got up from bed and asked me if I been there before. I said couple years ago. She started taking me to the back and I asked for yellow. She called out to someone for her. Not really sure if the girl who showed up was yellow; she was decent but had bad looking teeth. I had done the $. 40 and asked for double. Mamasan asked for more and checked my wallet, I had like 20 left and said I need it for the way back. She was annoyed but said bring more next time. So the girl showed up and went to shower it was definitely wierd with the door open and you walking around in a towel. Thorough cleaning and back to the room. I said two pop. Got naked and she started BBBJ for a bit and then I got the cover on and started. I didn't realize you pop and take a break so just kept going for a bit. She was tight and fairly cooperative but was getting annoyed that I wasnt popping. I said don't worry about it ill just go on till I'm done. Then she relaxed and we went on various positions before we popped. She cleaned me up and then I left. Ill repeat next time there.

Can someone confirm if yellow has not so great looking teeth?

HoldenCaul
10-20-17, 08:59
When would be the best time to see tiffany. I'm about a 45 min drive from there. But it sounds like she's well worth it? $ & . 6 total for house and her?I always set up an appointment with her for sometime between 11 AM - 1 PM. Never seen anyone else in there at that time.

HoldenCaul
10-20-17, 09:03
So I took the plunge two weeks ago and made an appointment with Yellow at M1. She has a super cute face, and a great body. I was quite disappointed in the level of service I received. I'm a young, fit, healthy, attractive guy, and was treated as if I wasn't even wanted there. I paid 1.4 with no haggle. I will say that the guy in the room next to mine fucked her brains out right before me, so maybe this had something to do with it.

Or do all first timers get the cold shoulder? The massage was lousy, as expected. And the extras were just going through the motions.

I've visited a number of places recently and will report on them as well.Just like losing your virginity, the first time is always the worst. See her a couple more times she'll get used to you and service will improve. I was most likely the guy right before you. Ha!

HoldenCaul
10-20-17, 09:09
After some RTFF I finally found the M1 location and went there last week. Once when I got there I realized I had been there like 4-5 years ago while I was there for work. Found the door open and thanks to reading here to expect that I wasnt too worried. Went in, it was late almost like 10 and mamasan got up from bed and asked me if I been there before. I said couple years ago. She started taking me to the back and I asked for yellow. She called out to someone for her. Not really sure if the girl who showed up was yellow; she was decent but had bad looking teeth. I had done the $. 40 and asked for double. Mamasan asked for more and checked my wallet, I had like 20 left and said I need it for the way back. She was annoyed but said bring more next time. So the girl showed up and went to shower it was definitely wierd with the door open and you walking around in a towel. Thorough cleaning and back to the room. I said two pop. Got naked and she started BBBJ for a bit and then I got the cover on and started. I didn't realize you pop and take a break so just kept going for a bit. She was tight and fairly cooperative but was getting annoyed that I wasnt popping. I said don't worry about it ill just go on till I'm done. Then she relaxed and we went on various positions before we popped. She cleaned me up and then I left. Ill repeat next time there.

Can someone confirm if yellow has not so great looking teeth?I think it was her, I guess "bad" is a relative term, but everything else sounds like her. Regarding the double pop, yeah, you do need to pop quickly the first time in order to achieve the double. I find that with MoMo this is less of an issue, but I don't always feel like a double.

JohnSolo
10-20-17, 11:14
Saw Cindy recently. Not impressed. 40 house fee and 40 for he. Wouldn't go topless. Not a good body anyway so. Totally uninspired massage and HE. Boring attitude. Doesn't smile. Goes through the motions. I haven't had the other girls. Anyone ever have experience with Jolie, Tiffany or ebony? Interested in feedback on their looks and performance because Cindy was a waste of time.

Metro Railer
10-20-17, 21:02
Saw Cindy recently. Not impressed. 40 house fee and 40 for he. Wouldn't go topless. Not a good body anyway so. Totally uninspired massage and HE. Boring attitude. Doesn't smile. Goes through the motions. I haven't had the other girls. Anyone ever have experience with Jolie, Tiffany or ebony? Interested in feedback on their looks and performance because Cindy was a waste of time.No one has ever reviewed them. They must be new. Rtff.

Metro Railer
10-20-17, 21:04

Can someone confirm if yellow has not so great looking teeth?Yes her teeth are yellow. Probably just stains.

Bruce248
10-20-17, 23:11
No one has ever reviewed them. They must be new. Rtff.LOL. I sense a bit of sarcasm here, but he makes a valid point. Some information can be found quite readily using the forum search tools.

StreetLegal
10-20-17, 23:55
Normally I'm not the type to ask but I can't for the life of me find anything out towards Port Huron / Fort Gratiot. Any mongers know of any decent mp? Nothing too crazy just a good rub and old fashioned.This should be in the Port Huron section but I digress. Cross over to Sarnia and go to Sarnia Shiatsu.

JohnSolo
10-21-17, 10:55
No one has ever reviewed them. They must be new. Rtff.Really? If no one has ever reviewed them what good would it do to read the FF or search the archives? Idiot.

Mercury88
10-21-17, 12:00
Been there before. Gets the job done and FS is available.How do the girls look? Damage?

Staying by the airport myself tonight.

Olnutt
10-21-17, 13:13
Normally I'm not the type to ask but I can't for the life of me find anything out towards Port Huron / Fort Gratiot. Any mongers know of any decent mp? Nothing too crazy just a good rub and old fashioned.They haven't had anything in Port Huron for many years. They had two FS AMPs until the early 90's when the police shut them down.

Dqwe3133
10-22-17, 01:40
Hi, newbie here. Can someone name a few places that provides HE only? I am only looking for HE and I am also wondering how much I should be bringing. Thank you.

Hotcarl76
10-22-17, 09:55
Hi, newbie here. Can someone name a few places that provides HE only? I am only looking for HE and I am also wondering how much I should be bringing. Thank you.RTFF = read The Fucking Forum. Do you know how to read? Take 15 minutes of your day to read and you will have all the info you need.

HoldenCaul
10-22-17, 10:52
Saw Cindy recently. Not impressed. 40 house fee and 40 for he. Wouldn't go topless. Not a good body anyway so. Totally uninspired massage and HE. Boring attitude. Doesn't smile. Goes through the motions. I haven't had the other girls. Anyone ever have experience with Jolie, Tiffany or ebony? Interested in feedback on their looks and performance because Cindy was a waste of time.Thanks for the review. I will be sure to avoid Cindy. There's plenty of info in the forum regarding Tiffany, do a search, read up a bit, and if you have any questions let me know. Or better yet, check her out. You will be satisfied.

HoldenCaul
10-22-17, 10:54
Hi, newbie here. Can someone name a few places that provides HE only? I am only looking for HE and I am also wondering how much I should be bringing. Thank you.Plenty of places like that. Most notably, in the Troy / SH area, but pretty much all over. Which region are you looking at? Pricing is typically 40+40 for that but varies a bit.

Rogmaes
10-22-17, 11:15
RTFF = read The Fucking Forum. Do you know how to read? Take 15 minutes of your day to read and you will have all the info you need.Sign in and learn to use the SEARCH THREAD" feature.

Red Star
10-22-17, 20:43
One, why is the door to M1 open? And when you get table showers at most locations, do they use the same scrubber for multiple people?

Dqwe3133
10-22-17, 21:02
Plenty of places like that. Most notably, in the Troy / SH area, but pretty much all over. Which region are you looking at? Pricing is typically 40+40 for that but varies a bit.Thanks, I am in Detroit area, but I can head out further to dearborn or madison height and such if needed. Since I am a beginner, I am mainly looking for safety and cleanliness. I thought house fee is usually 60?

The Explorer
10-22-17, 22:53
Hi, newbie here. Can someone name a few places that provides HE only? I am only looking for HE and I am also wondering how much I should be bringing. Thank you.Being a newbie is not an excuse. Read the forum.

LorXL
10-23-17, 01:10
Numerous reviews on PP but since I'm new here thought I would add my experience. I was interested in good legit massage with a bit of teasing nothing more, and got a heavy hand, no teasing, no flip, tons of talking, breaks to use phone during the session. Basically not really a massage, just a chat session with some heavy hands that seemed not to know how to massage. Verdict? Thumbs down. Left in pain. If anyone knows a good legit LMT who does a little tease please pass along. Thanks!

Jackknoff
10-23-17, 01:33
I saw the downriver Nuru massage provider. It was not a great experience for me and I am not going to repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/40661597

Details:

Appearance- Her appearance was not attractive at all to me. I'm guessing she is in her 50's. Tough to tell with asians. Very short. Opened the door with dirty looking oversized t- shirt on.

Ambience. Got to the room with the table. Appt started as the sun was setting and she refused to turn on any lights. So I couldn't see much. Pillow I put your face on had a distinct mildew smell.

Massage. Basic massage to start was weak. Her communication skills were poor and she wouldn't respond to my suggestions on improvement (harder, more pressure here, etc.). Body slide was interesting, but very mechanical. Not sensual.

I asked her for BJ, she went to grab a condom. I asked for BBBJ. She shook her head no. I told her not to bother and just go back to sliding. I eventual got a shot off. Shower after definitely had mens product in it. Towel smelled like mildew.

I hand her $100 (rate on her BP ad) and she put her hand out for more. I pull up her BP ad showing price of $100 on my phone. She said the BJ was extra. She never put my dick in her mouth or unwrapped the condom. I shook my head finished getting dressed and left.

Others I respect say they have had a good time with her. So perhaps YMMV. But on this particular visit, we did not connect. I will not repeat.

DirtyDano
10-23-17, 03:17
This should be in the Port Huron section but I digress. Cross over to Sarnia and go to Sarnia Shiatsu.Shiatsu has been out of business for about two years. But I do agree, cross over to Sarnia with 25% exchange rate there is always fun to be had with the escorts on BP at a good price. Be sure to use a app that hides your vpn or you won't be able to access backpage.

HoldenCaul
10-23-17, 07:45
One, why is the door to M1 open? And when you get table showers at most locations, do they use the same scrubber for multiple people?1. Ventilation.

2. Yes. Which is why I never get the TS.

CountryBoi3575
10-23-17, 08:20
1. Ventilation.

2. Yes. Which is why I never get the TS.Yes they use same one on everyone that's why if I opt for the shower usually I stand and have her use hand only at new parlors I visit just to see where it goes if they wash hand only the only way to get jr clean is give him a few yanks.

CarlHenry
10-24-17, 11:35
I've been lurking for quite a while here and usually I don't post due to how busy I am. I figured I'd change that and write some reviews.

The only AMP I've visited before was a really nice one in NY last October, and since I'm always looking for FS or BJs I thought that the relatively slim pickings around here would leave me disappointed. Anyway, I decided to take the plunge and visit M1 a couple of Thursdays back. I stopped in in the mid afternoon and found that ice chest propping the door open. Mamasan took me in and asked if I had been there before. I said no and that I had moved here recently. She held out her hand and I gave her $. 30, she asked for more and I showed her my empty wallet. She said something about giving me a discounted rate. Uh huh.

She was walking down the hall and another patron stepped in. So she put me in one of the rooms and had me wait. I got undressed and laid face up so we could start with action. Eventually a woman that at least looked like she was in her late 30's with big fake breasts walked in and introduced herself as Yellow. She asked what I wanted, to which I replied "everything" and she started taking her clothes off.

I personally would say that Yellow is probably average for an Asian chick but thinner than most strippers I see. Her breasts are alright, but definitely not the best boob job. I'd much rather small naturals over fake cans, but that's just a personal preference. Yellow asked were we should start and so I said "mouth". She also asked if I wanted a condom; I said no to this and it was nice to be given the option. To me she has pretty good head game with lots of slurping and attempts to DT. I stopped her and had her put one of my condoms on before we went a round in missionary and then cowgirl where I popped. She spent a bit of time cleaning me off before excusing herself. I laid face down and relaxed for a while.

About 30 minutes passed before Yellow came back, where she was undoubtedly seeing about the other guy. She then gave me a back rub that was a lot of pressing with her fingers rather than rubbing. Felt OK I guess and there really wasn't much in the way of teasing. I was getting up to get dressed and she saw the second condom on top of my clothes and asked if I wanted a second round. I said yes, and honestly I should have just asked for it. I don't usually do two pops in such a short time frame and I couldn't get off, but not for lack of trying on her part. Overall I spent a least 60 minutes with Yellow and probably 90 minutes there in total including the break.

A note on the table shower. It wasn't offered, so I asked Yellow when I was leaving if that is something I need to request. She said "Oh I didn't offer one?" and then asked if I wanted one on my way out, which would have definitely put me over my hour. It was a nice gesture. After reading some recent reviews I'm glad I didn't partake. The only other table shower I had in NYC was just tubs of warm water, some liquid bath soap, and a ladle for the water. The girl did all the work with her hands so there was no brush.

Red Star
10-24-17, 11:58
Yes they use same one on everyone that's why if I opt for the shower usually I stand and have her use hand only at new parlors I visit just to see where it goes if they wash hand only the only way to get jr clean is give him a few yanks.Maybe I can bring my own, when I go to a place that has them. I've gotten them at legit spas before, but it was really expensive, and I really enjoy them. It would be nice to get one in town, but it doesn't sound very sanitary.

Sonia, M1, and Magic health offer them, along with full service, but now I wonder if they even clean the tables.

AzxRaymi
10-24-17, 13:03
Numerous reviews on PP but since I'm new here thought I would add my experience. I was interested in good legit massage with a bit of teasing nothing more, and got a heavy hand, no teasing, no flip, tons of talking, breaks to use phone during the session. Basically not really a massage, just a chat session with some heavy hands that seemed not to know how to massage. Verdict? Thumbs down. Left in pain. If anyone knows a good legit LMT who does a little tease please pass along. Thanks!I really have no problems there with getting a HE and a decent massage. I have been there a few times so maybe that helps.

MikeQanaby
10-24-17, 13:27
I saw the downriver Nuru massage provider. It was not a great experience for me and I am not going to repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/40661597

Others I respect say they have had a good time with her. So perhaps YMMV. But on this particular visit, we did not connect. I will not repeat.May all be a moot point anyway. It looks like she is no longer offering Nuru.

BuckTurgidson
10-24-17, 14:08
Wasn't expecting much given the location but I decided to TOFTT and check it out. Some attractive girls there, late hours, and no draping gave me brief hope but I left with blue balls. I think I paid around 80 and got some serious teasing followed by a handful of lotion and instructions to do it myself. Decided to finish at home and left. Probably won't give them another try.

Grinder264
10-24-17, 17:19
ACU on tele and 7 mi. What is it like now that Lisa is gone? Are there any reviews of it since she left (I rtff and didn't see any reviews). I am more than willing to toftt. But, was wondering if someone has been there recently. Thanks.

Grinder.

Mikey75
10-24-17, 17:30

2. Went to maple spa in troy (http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-table-shower-new-body-work-grand-opening/28886035), place seemed rather legit on the walk in. Front desk asked me how long (most plain Jane Asian woman I have ever seen). She turned out to also be my masseuse, 50 for 30 min, totally legit and not very good.

It seems a lot of places are opening in troy, Dream Spa, Ocean View, Paradise, New Bangkok. Anyone try any of these or have any luck with anything beside HJ?Yeah, I went to that #1 spot as well at 1709 Rochester rd Troy MI. The buzz in was strange to me. The girl talked me down to 30 minutes which pissses me off because it's even more of a ripoff. She wanted like $1 to do NURU and I maybe did $80, I forget, but she got naked and no body body rubbing at all but this was my first time with naked AMP so I was turned on by it. SHe was young maybe 25, pretty good looking, a little chubby and small not perky tits. I got to pet her kitty lips whcih was cool tool. She rushed me bad and I didn't care for that but couldn't resist popping.

Mikey75
10-24-17, 17:31
Any intel on this place yet? I called an its $60/ hr.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/d/grand-open-free-shower-free/6344505553.htmlFor me, nothign but legit.

MetroRider
10-24-17, 18:09
One, why is the door to M1 open? And when you get table showers at most locations, do they use the same scrubber for multiple people?Maybe they are too cheap to run the AC.

You mean the one that they use on some truckers ass? That would be a yes LOL.

MetroRider
10-24-17, 18:14
RTFF = read The Fucking Forum. Do you know how to read? Take 15 minutes of your day to read and you will have all the info you need.Be careful Hotcarl76, if someone hits the "Report Post" button A2 will give you an infraction. This is why we have a fight thread.

Rogmaes
10-24-17, 18:50
ACU on tele and 7 mi. What is it like now that Lisa is gone? Are there any reviews of it since she left (I rtff and didn't see any reviews). I am more than willing to toftt. But, was wondering if someone has been there recently. Thanks.

Grinder.Use the search feature. I found a couple of posts and challenge you to find them. One by me.

Grinder264
10-25-17, 04:39
I guess I'm just a dufus. I typed in ACU in the search box in the upper right hand corner and it said "no matches found". I tried this a several times and got the same result. Apparently, I'm doing something wrong.

However, I found your post and the other guys before you about ACU. I just clicked on your name and clicked on your posts. So, thanks.

But I apparently don't know how to use the search function.

Use the search feature. I found a couple of posts and challenge you to find them. One by me.

MidMichGeezer
10-25-17, 06:05
1. Ventilation.

2. Yes. Which is why I never get the TS.Several of the AMPs here in Lansing open their doors for a while in the morning. Probably just trying to air the place out.

Acoustic53
10-25-17, 07:56
I guess I'm just a dufus. I typed in ACU in the search box in the upper right hand corner and it said "no matches found". I tried this a several times and got the same result. Apparently, I'm doing something wrong.

However, I found your post and the other guys before you about ACU. I just clicked on your name and clicked on your posts. So, thanks.

But I apparently don't know how to use the search function.I get the same result when searching for ACU. So that makes two of us.

Rogmaes
10-25-17, 08:20

But I apparently don't know how to use the search function.I apologise if I came across as a smart-ass. The search function may require an argument of more than three characters. The odd feature is the time lapse required between searches. I suspect it's designed to keep the flow of queries to a manageable rate. I added the fact I posted to help you locate the information you wanted. Reading the posts you learned that Nana is practically a physical clone of Lisa. I sensed at my last visit that she is still getting to know the customer base ACU has, and may also be experiencing some adjustment issues to Metro Detroit. Stay safe!

DatChase
10-25-17, 08:55
Wasn't expecting much given the location but I decided to TOFTT and check it out. Some attractive girls there, late hours, and no draping gave me brief hope but I left with blue balls. I think I paid around 80 and got some serious teasing followed by a handful of lotion and instructions to do it myself. Decided to finish at home and left. Probably won't give them another try.Yup, same experience. Cute girl but when it came time only let me feel over under the bra and from the top all fully clothed. Only cost me 50 but still lame.

Grinder264
10-25-17, 09:41
Hey Rog. I appreciate your post. It DID help me find the info I was looking for. So, thanks. You are a legit poster, so I NEVER took your post as being a "smart ass".

I will be checking ACU out soon, and I will report back.

I apologise if I came across as a smart-ass. The search function may require an argument of more than three characters. The odd feature is the time lapse required between searches. I suspect it's designed to keep the flow of queries to a manageable rate. I added the fact I posted to help you locate the information you wanted. Reading the posts you learned that Nana is practically a physical clone of Lisa. I sensed at my last visit that she is still getting to know the customer base ACU has, and may also be experiencing some adjustment issues to Metro Detroit. Stay safe!

HoldenCaul
10-25-17, 20:02
I've been lurking for quite a while here and usually I don't post due to how busy I am. I figured I'd change that and write some reviews.

The only AMP I've visited before was a really nice one in NY last October, and since I'm always looking for FS or BJs I thought that the relatively slim pickings around here would leave me disappointed. Anyway, I decided to take the plunge and visit M1 a couple of Thursdays back. I stopped in in the mid afternoon and found that ice chest propping the door open. Mamasan took me in and asked if I had been there before. I said no and that I had moved here recently. She held out her hand and I gave her $. 30, she asked for more and I showed her my empty wallet. She said something about giving me a discounted rate. Uh huh.

She was walking down the hall and another patron stepped in. So she put me in one of the rooms and had me wait. I got undressed and laid face up so we could start with action. Eventually a woman that at least looked like she was in her late 30's with big fake breasts walked in and introduced herself as Yellow. She asked what I wanted, to which I replied "everything" and she started taking her clothes off.

I personally would say that Yellow is probably average for an Asian chick but thinner than most strippers I see. Her breasts are alright, but definitely not the best boob job. I'd much rather small naturals over fake cans, but that's just a personal preference. Yellow asked were we should start and so I said "mouth". She also asked if I wanted a condom; I said no to this and it was nice to be given the option. To me she has pretty good head game with lots of slurping and attempts to DT. I stopped her and had her put one of my condoms on before we went a round in missionary and then cowgirl where I popped. She spent a bit of time cleaning me off before excusing herself. I laid face down and relaxed for a while.

About 30 minutes passed before Yellow came back, where she was undoubtedly seeing about the other guy. She then gave me a back rub that was a lot of pressing with her fingers rather than rubbing. Felt OK I guess and there really wasn't much in the way of teasing. I was getting up to get dressed and she saw the second condom on top of my clothes and asked if I wanted a second round. I said yes, and honestly I should have just asked for it. I don't usually do two pops in such a short time frame and I couldn't get off, but not for lack of trying on her part. Overall I spent a least 60 minutes with Yellow and probably 90 minutes there in total including the break.

A note on the table shower. It wasn't offered, so I asked Yellow when I was leaving if that is something I need to request. She said "Oh I didn't offer one?" and then asked if I wanted one on my way out, which would have definitely put me over my hour. It was a nice gesture. After reading some recent reviews I'm glad I didn't partake. The only other table shower I had in NYC was just tubs of warm water, some liquid bath soap, and a ladle for the water. The girl did all the work with her hands so there was no brush.Thanks for the review, sounds like you had a great time. See Momo next time for some variety!

BigMac55
10-26-17, 18:49
Sonia, M1, and Magic health offer them, along with full service, but now I wonder if they even clean the tables.I know at Magic Health they go back and clean the table while you're in the sauna. That's usually what you're waiting for before going back to the room.

Nyybry
10-27-17, 07:57
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/734-620-5392-grand-opening/41313097

The most recent advertising for this place is "advertising" body slides and nuru. Can anyone confirm is recently visited or is this most likely a way to lure people in than when you show up. " We not do that here".

StreetLegal
10-27-17, 22:49
I know there has been some pretty good reviews of this place but I was not impressed. Jennifer was probably only one there on a slow Sunday. Nice body, decent B / C's. Asked for hour, fairly decent massage, and then the flip came 30 minutes in. I request my table shower to be after the massage. Decen HE, topless, asked for tip upfront and I have to get off the table and then back on to get my wallet. She balked heavily at 40 and I went 60 thinking BJ was coming. No such luck. After completion had to remind her of the table shower. Not impressed and maybe I got the wrong chick.

FCastle88
10-28-17, 09:45
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/734-620-5392-grand-opening/41313097

The most recent advertising for this place is "advertising" body slides and nuru. Can anyone confirm is recently visited or is this most likely a way to lure people in than when you show up. " We not do that here".Went here around 6 months ago. It was a typical AMP with HE available. I doubt they have nuru available but like I said this was a while ago. May have to try again.

Killer909
10-28-17, 10:46
There's a new "spa" just south of 18 Mile on Hayes. Don't think it has a name. Ads on BP. Had a dream I went there last week. Pretty girl with good English took me to a room, but then older one came in for rub, OK but not great. Back walk was highlight. Room had door but one wall was curtain to adjoining room. When time for flip, offered only DIY. Lots of better options out there.

Jabby1
10-29-17, 13:36
Any info http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/if-youre-looking-for-a-busty-blonde-who-oozes-sensuality-here-i-am/23146923.

BBQSauceBoi
10-30-17, 09:59
Hi why'all looking for a provider w a big booty anyone know any locations.

Bruce248
10-30-17, 14:49
Any info http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/if-youre-looking-for-a-busty-blonde-who-oozes-sensuality-here-i-am/23146923.I saw her once a couple of years ago when she was at an apartment. She has a bubbly personality and likes her profession. She is short and thick bbw. The pics could be her. The second pic, with her bent over, is probably the most representative of her. I had a good time and she assures you that we always come back. I haven't yet, but only because she is not my "type". Try her out; you'll have a good time. But as is with everyone YMMV.

BBQSauceBoi
10-30-17, 15:20
Hi why'all looking for a provider w a big booty anyone know any locations.Sorry about that typo I'm looking for providers that are thick and have a nice ass any locations or info??

Bswardzy
10-31-17, 16:21
Stopped by Pressure Point in Southfield recently for the first time and saw Aaliyah. No teasing, towel stayed on even after I asked, not a hint of extras. Hour was $. 70 and I just left a $. 10 tip at front (not sure if I was supposed to leave tip on table or bring up front. There was a dude at the desk up front which threw me off so I just gave him cash and bounced).

She was a very cute and nice girl though. Not sure if same as BP ad because she wasn't dolled up but I thought she was very cute. Massage was pretty mediocre. Effort levels just not there. Kept talking about how excited she was to be done for the day. Would probably just do the half hour next time. I see on here that this place is extremely YMMV. Anyone want to either share details or PM me about how to get extras here?

Tzilla125
10-31-17, 23:59
Looking for good place around auburn hills. In town for a few days.

PanicKachan
11-01-17, 07:45
Recently read few posts on the low quality. Last I went I backed off the parking lot seeing some suspicious cars and people in the lot. Any one recently been. Nanna and Cho were the last one there. Share anyone who have been there recently or I plan to go sometimes this week and try it.

Rogmaes
11-01-17, 11:37
Looking for good place around auburn hills. In town for a few days.You need to describe what you consider a "Good Place". FS? GFE? Price?

LandRover20
11-01-17, 16:55
Anyone know if she's for real? Googled the number and looks pretty much legit. Photos for real? Good service?

AlefPaul
11-01-17, 20:24
Trying to see the woman a woman out of her home next week and has already set price. My question is do you guys typically tip on top of that? Just curious as I'm a first timer.

Trump10
11-02-17, 00:26
Sorry about that typo I'm looking for providers that are thick and have a nice ass any locations or info??BP is all fat asses. Be more specific.

BBQSauceBoi
11-02-17, 09:45
BP is all fat asses. Be more specific.Like any parlors or if you know any BP providers links?

MusicBoss10
11-02-17, 10:26
Anyone know if she's for real? Googled the number and looks pretty much legit. Photos for real? Good service?Please provide link.

LandRover20
11-02-17, 10:49
Please provide link.Sorry: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/head-to-toe-massage/28187504.

Ropeshark07
11-02-17, 14:43
Bunch of visits:

Silver Spa:

Someone said they'd heard reports of low quality, but this was not my experience at all. Good looking woman (Nana, I'd guess forties) who pampered me like a king. Up front price was $60, I think. Didn't skimp on the massage part, including a table shower and sit in the sauna. After about 40 minutes of all this, very pleasant, she asks "what more I want, everything?" which I said first 'mouth' then everything. I had another $80, which she said ok to. (Negotiation being easy is important to me.) She wanted condom for everything, which I can understand, but makes BJ unlikely to get me anywhere. Sex was good and she was a champ. I take a long time and she really hung in there. Nice aftercare on completion. I actually went out to my car and came back with $40 more dollars because it had to be nearly 2 hours I was in there. Will definitely return.

Acupressure (Warren & Merriman on corner) This has been there for years but was never a place for extras, but used to give the best legit massage in town. It's always been Mary for me, but this time is was someone new. Forget name, as it was a forgettable massage and no hint of extras. She was quiet, thin, and pretty, for what that's worth.

Central Parkway. Nearly the same as above, except the massage has always been just 'fine. ' They seem like they're trying to give a racier impression than they are. Pretty girls, lots of flirting, ok massage, but no extras and unlikely to ever be, since their open top setup would make that awkward.

Massage (Warren & Merriman, not exactly on the corner) This place surprised me, since it was just a few buildings down from the one on the corner, but relatively new. Older woman, nearing 50 but still decent looking, flirty and touchy right from the start. Happy ending was pretty good and I didn't even have to ask. However, recent visit shows that's changed. It started in a promising way, with a younger, prettier girl offering 4-hand massage for $110. Hot damn, but come to find out that previous woman was fired and they don't do any thing like extras anymore. Wouldn't even get near it.

Acupressure on Middlebelt, near Joy. Still consistently one of the best places around. Always quality, never an issue getting HJ, but that's all you're getting.

Apartment massage near Newburgh & Warren. I went to this place last year and it seemed a bit expensive and though I could get full service, the woman there wasn't very attractive or good. This time was much different. Woman was in a slinky outfit, very pretty, and went to town with some full service. One minor bummer is no BBBJ. Must have condom. Which is a bummer. Other was the table just wasn't up for serious activity so we did the rest of the fun stuff on a towel on the floor. Not a problem, but minor down side. I think $140 in all and I will probably return because the girl (Louise?) was pretty, accommodating and unrushed. Last part is super important to me, because it takes a while. Younger guys might get two shots on goal here.

I stopped going to M-1 just because the Mamasan putting me through the ringer just harshed my buzz for the entire experience. Once, she made me get dressed again and go out and show her my car. I think I'm a little short for your average cop, but some muscle, so maybe she was worried about that, but I don't care. Stopped going after that. I don't tend to go to one place every week, so I'm not likely to get to know her enough to stop this. Would be curious if that's changed.

I'd also like a report on recent activity for Magic Health. My last experience was lots of negotiation, but everything on the table. (At least shag and BJ) but so rushed that it just didn't work for me. But that was three years ago.

I ask about the last two because I'm probably going to have to go back there to get massage and BBBJ, which I really like. Unless anyone else has a good recommendation?

Ropeshark07
11-02-17, 14:49
Bunch of visits:

Silver Spa:

Someone said they'd heard reports of low quality, but this was not my experience at all. Good looking woman (Nana, I'd guess forties) who pampered me like a king. Up front price was $60, I think. Didn't skimp on the massage part, including a table shower and sit in the sauna. After about 40 minutes of all this, very pleasant, she asks "what more I want, everything?" which I said first 'mouth' then everything. I had another $80, which she said ok to. (Negotiation being easy is important to me.) She wanted condom for everything, which I can understand, but makes BJ unlikely to get me anywhere. Sex was good and she was a champ. I take a long time and she really hung in there. Nice aftercare on completion. I actually went out to my car and came back with $40 more dollars because it had to be nearly 2 hours I was in there. Will definitely return.

Acupressure (Warren & Merriman on corner) This has been there for years but was never a place for extras, but used to give the best legit massage in town. It's always been Mary for me, but this time is was someone new. Forget name, as it was a forgettable massage and no hint of extras. She was quiet, thin, and pretty, for what that's worth.

Central Parkway. Nearly the same as above, except the massage has always been just 'fine. ' They seem like they're trying to give a racier impression than they are. Pretty girls, lots of flirting, ok massage, but no extras and unlikely to ever be, since their open top setup would make that awkward.

Massage (Warren & Merriman, not exactly on the corner) This place surprised me, since it was just a few buildings down from the one on the corner, but relatively new. Older woman, nearing 50 but still decent looking, flirty and touchy right from the start. Happy ending was pretty good and I didn't even have to ask. However, recent visit shows that's changed. It started in a promising way, with a younger, prettier girl offering 4-hand massage for $110. Hot damn, but come to find out that previous woman was fired and they don't do any thing like extras anymore. Wouldn't even get near it.

Acupressure on Middlebelt, near Joy. Still consistently one of the best places around. Always quality, never an issue getting HJ, but that's all you're getting.

Apartment massage near Newburgh & Warren. I went to this place last year and it seemed a bit expensive and though I could get full service, the woman there wasn't very attractive or good. This time was much different. Woman was in a slinky outfit, very pretty, and went to town with some full service. One minor bummer is no BBBJ. Must have condom. Which is a bummer. Other was the table just wasn't up for serious activity so we did the rest of the fun stuff on a towel on the floor. Not a problem, but minor down side. I think $140 in all and I will probably return because the girl (Louise?) was pretty, accommodating and unrushed. Last part is super important to me, because it takes a while. Younger guys might get two shots on goal here.

I stopped going to M-1 just because the Mamasan putting me through the ringer just harshed my buzz for the entire experience. Once, she made me get dressed again and go out and show her my car. I think I'm a little short for your average cop, but some muscle, so maybe she was worried about that, but I don't care. Stopped going after that. I don't tend to go to one place every week, so I'm not likely to get to know her enough to stop this. Would be curious if that's changed.

I'd also like a report on recent activity for Magic Health. My last experience was lots of negotiation, but everything on the table. (At least shag and BJ) but so rushed that it just didn't work for me. But that was three years ago.

I ask about the last two because I'm probably going to have to go back there to get massage and BBBJ, which I really like. Unless anyone else has a good recommendation?One more to include: didn't post before because I couldn't remember location well, but tripped over add:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-choose-%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BEasian-girls-%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BEbest-service-7-3-4-6-2-0-5-3-9-2/41311942

Far East, on Ford, just west of Lee Acupressure. Young, pretty girls, no extras on 1st visit. Not sure if I'll bother with another.

PanicKachan
11-02-17, 21:02
Bunch of visits:

Silver Spa:

I ask about the last two because I'm probably going to have to go back there to get massage and BBBJ, which I really like. Unless anyone else has a good recommendation?Good to know that you had fun at Silver. Nanna- was she available this week. I went this Monday and I was told Nanna has left. Misher or Michelle was the one available. Looked like 45 plus may be more older. . decent massage and usual. Everything is on the menu. I will still maintain the same that the quality is not how it used to be. There were times we had the likes of Happy. Jessica and couple of others. May be I was late or Nanna may be busy. This is my personal view and people who like older woman may find her fancy.

SingDong99
11-03-17, 10:42
Was out in the area yesterday, quite a ways from home. Decided to stop in at Tokyo, hadn't really heard anything bad about any of the girls so I didn't bother asking for someone specific. Was shown to a room but told it would take 15 minutes because they were busy, no problem. While I'm waiting I hear a guy up front trying to pay with a debit card through the credit card machine and is getting loud and agitated by the lack of understanding of how to do that by the girls. Finally an older woman comes in (late 40's maybe, hard to say?) and we proceed to the table shower. Absolutely all areas fully scrubbed by hand, probably the best table shower I've ever had at an AMP. I was hard as a rock on the flip and she didn't mind, she just soaped the big guy up and cleaned him properly.

Back into the room for a decent medium pressure massage, probably 7/10. On the flip she covers me with a towel and proceeds with awkward stomach and leg rubbing. I endure this for about 60 seconds before asking her for HJ. She says OK and the usual "shhh" motion and gets started. I also ask her to remove her top which she does willingly and stuffed her nice B's right in my face. Lots of licking and roaming on my end and finally a great release. No discussion at any point of tip. So while she gets me a water I get out $40 and give it to her upon her return, she seemed very pleased. Total damage one hundred ten dollars. Will repeat but will specify the provider I want next time. Hard to believe this place exists in this neighborhood.

TheOne9
11-03-17, 20:00
Visited this one yesterday:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-nature-d-e-cup-with-an-asian-treat/36346848

Not the girl in the photo, but close enough. Nice rack convinced me to stay. Crummy "massage" with hand lotion on the back. After 10 minutes of that farce, turned over and she motioned my choices of HJ, BJ and FS. Went for FS, which was good, very accommodating and happy. Her beer belly was a bit gross, but she took a good pounding for about 15 minutes before she suggested a HJ to finish the job.

Cleaned up with a paper towel but no shower was offered.

Total $70 fee for an hour, $100 tip for session. Not bad but not great either.She is back, tried her today. Wow. She made me sweat.

Agrego
11-03-17, 22:55

But I apparently don't know how to use the search function.For searches to work, the search must be for something four characters or longer.

JAsian
11-04-17, 12:31
She is back, tried her today. Wow. She made me sweat.I saw her last time she was here and I had a lot of fun. Very playful and lots of teasing. I opted for HJ, CBJ with HJ finish, was my choice. I always choose to be covered. Menu seems to be open. YMMV.

LandRover20
11-04-17, 13:56
Coming in on biz and looking for recommendations for massage near the airport on Monday anywhere within 30 min. Area. Don't need FS, just a quality 60 min. Massage with nice HE would do it. Good looking would be nice, but someone reliable safe and sane trumps all.

Robertin75
11-04-17, 15:23
Sorry: http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/head-to-toe-massage/28187504.She has big fake cans but that's about it. 4/5 face and some belly fat.

Only HE no more. If you try to go kissing below her belly she immediately stops you.

$100 hh and 200 hr which is expensive at least for me.

FarmerPete
11-04-17, 16:10
Coming in on biz and looking for recommendations for massage near the airport on Monday anywhere within 30 min. Area. Don't need FS, just a quality 60 min. Massage with nice HE would do it. Good looking would be nice, but someone reliable safe and sane trumps all.Check out Massage Breeze on BP she is in Westland. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/28321520.

LandRover20
11-04-17, 17:28
She has big fake cans but that's about it. 4/5 face and some belly fat.

Only HE no more. If you try to go kissing below her belly she immediately stops you.

$100 hh and 200 hr which is expensive at least for me.Yeah, that's way too expensive for me, too. Thanks!

LandRover20
11-04-17, 17:31
Check out Massage Breeze on BP she is in Westland. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/28321520.I actually saw her ad and was kind of intrigued. Do you know what her rates are? Does she operate from home or private office? Thanks, Pete!

Robertin75
11-04-17, 20:24
I actually saw her ad and was kind of intrigued. Do you know what her rates are? Does she operate from home or private office? Thanks, Pete!She's one of the cheapest providers.

$60 one hour crappy massage and at the end you leave happy. HE and BJ are on the menu.

She operates at her own house in Westland.

I have to warn you though. She talks like a parrot so be prepared for 60 minutes non stop talking about her son, trips and brother who is in jail.

FarmerPete
11-04-17, 21:11
She's one of the cheapest providers.

$60 one hour crappy massage and at the end you leave happy. HE and BJ are on the menu.

She operates at her own house in Westland.

I have to warn you though. She talks like a parrot so be prepared for 60 minutes non stop talking about her son, trips and brother who is in jail.The massage is not a real massage I agree, but she is safe, sane, will get nude if you request, you can get your fingers involved if you like, and she is quiet when her mouth is full and don't mind you giving her something to keep it full. All for $60 dollars any additional tipping is up to you but not required.

ContinentalMan
11-04-17, 22:01
The massage is not a real massage I agree, but she is safe, sane, will get nude if you request, you can get your fingers involved if you like, and she is quiet when her mouth is full and don't mind you giving her something to keep it full. All for $60 dollars any additional tipping is up to you but not required.She got anything worth looking at naked?

Nnapmas
11-04-17, 22:33
I saw her last time she was here and I had a lot of fun. Very playful and lots of teasing. I opted for HJ, CBJ with HJ finish, was my choice. I always choose to be covered. Menu seems to be open. YMMV.I'd probably go the same route as you, so just curious. And did you pay for hr?

Ropeshark07
11-04-17, 23:57
Anyone know anything about this one in Redford?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-best-relaxation-massage-lovely-asian-girls/41795922

LeftHand44
11-05-17, 08:22
I actually saw her ad and was kind of intrigued. Do you know what her rates are? Does she operate from home or private office? Thanks, Pete!Works out of home. Nonstop talking but price is cheap, area safe and she seems drug free. If you expecting a great massage your not going to get it but if your looking a killing an hour with a BJ or HJ finish she's your girl. Her tits hang very low but I find the rest of her attractive. She does talk non-stop.

LeftHand44
11-05-17, 08:25
Anyone know anything about this one in Redford?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-best-relaxation-massage-lovely-asian-girls/41795922I've been there 2 times. Same provider (idk name) . Works out of house. Both times have been typical jack shack. Decent massage, no haggling for finish and normal tip of 40. Her English sucks but they will text to set up appointment. I feel there is more on table besides HJ but I have not cracked the code yet.

Robertin75
11-05-17, 10:14
She got anything worth looking at naked?Not really. Saggy cans and if you try to squeeze them she will stop you and get a little angry.

JAsian
11-05-17, 14:28
I'd probably go the same route as you, so just curious. And did you pay for hr?I left total of $. 50.

I had a lot of fun the entire time I was there and got to play with the Ds, but when the fun was over, I left. Didn't stay the full hour.

MikeLowrey74
11-05-17, 15:56
Anyone know if she's for real? Googled the number and looks pretty much legit. Photos for real? Good service?Seen her when she went by Natalia with different number. She is nice, with me and not sure if this is YMMV but DFK was initiated by her, lots of breast play with hands and mouth and her limit was HJ. NO BJ no FS was offered to me. I tried, she didn't get mad but said she doesn't go that far. Now there was one time after a few visits she almost allowed me to DATY but once I got down there and my tongue had licked her inner thighs (not her V yet) she moaned and said. "sorry I just can't". Look to me this means a few things. Maybe she is afraid to actually become intimate with one of us guys. Like who knows. Maybe she is just staying safe and avoiding any kind of possible "exchange".

Is she worth the $100 HHR or $200 HR. That all depends on what your goals are I guess. I try not to put a dollar amount on the action and more on the quality of time spent. I can do better with another provider or 2 but I think a sprinkle of Madison is worth it just to try. I cannot afford the $500 Hr with the perfect 10 but also am not looking for the $60 Hr with a meth addict either.

I am thinking about Liz and Tasha for this same reason. Just want to see what the girls are all about. I have heard no FS but hints there may be a BJ from one of them and some DATY. Someone may know better I have not seen these lovely ladies as of today.

Bruce248
11-05-17, 20:46
I have seen Liz and Tasha about a year ago. They are both pretty personable and enjoy their profession. I think Tasha is the brunette and she acts very freaky. The blonde, Liz possibly, takes the backseat while the other takes control. I only got a HJ but it was pretty intense. The ladies are larger than what the appear to be in the ad, but I would still consider them proportional. I had a good time. So it may be worth another shot.

Seen her when she went by Natalia with different number. She is nice, with me and not sure if this is YMMV but DFK was initiated by her, lots of breast play with hands and mouth and her limit was HJ. NO BJ no FS was offered to me. I tried, she didn't get mad but said she doesn't go that far. Now there was one time after a few visits she almost allowed me to DATY but once I got down there and my tongue had licked her inner thighs (not her V yet) she moaned and said. "sorry I just can't". Look to me this means a few things. Maybe she is afraid to actually become intimate with one of us guys. Like who knows. Maybe she is just staying safe and avoiding any kind of possible "exchange".

Is she worth the $100 HHR or $200 HR. That all depends on what your goals are I guess. I try not to put a dollar amount on the action and more on the quality of time spent. I can do better with another provider or 2 but I think a sprinkle of Madison is worth it just to try. I cannot afford the $500 Hr with the perfect 10 but also am not looking for the $60 Hr with a meth addict either.

I am thinking about Liz and Tasha for this same reason. Just want to see what the girls are all about. I have heard no FS but hints there may be a BJ from one of them and some DATY. Someone may know better I have not seen these lovely ladies as of today.

FarmerPete
11-05-17, 21:20
I've been there 2 times. Same provider (idk name) . Works out of house. Both times have been typical jack shack. Decent massage, no haggling for finish and normal tip of 40. Her English sucks but they will text to set up appointment. I feel there is more on table besides HJ but I have not cracked the code yet.Are the pictures really the provider that you saw?

Hotcarl76
11-05-17, 22:17
I actually saw her ad and was kind of intrigued. Do you know what her rates are? Does she operate from home or private office? Thanks, Pete!This lady has been around for ages. Nonchalantly lets you do whatever you want with her. Kinda defeats the purpose when she just easily allows you to do whatever and doesn't get into it herself or shows any resistance.

FarmerPete
11-05-17, 22:43
This lady has been around for ages. Nonchalantly lets you do whatever you want with her. Kinda defeats the purpose when she just easily allows you to do whatever and doesn't get into it herself or shows any resistance.I don't expect resistance, and she does show some positive reaction to your touching, at least that is my experience so far. She's not my first choice, but is A choice that enjoy occasionally.

ContinentalMan
11-05-17, 22:52
I don't expect resistance, and she does show some positive reaction to your touching, at least that is my experience so far. She's not my first choice, but is A choice that enjoy occasionally.Would never complain about a BBBJ ending to a massage. She seems good to me.

HoldenCaul
11-06-17, 08:43
Bunch of visits:

Silver Spa:

I ask about the last two because I'm probably going to have to go back there to get massage and BBBJ, which I really like. Unless anyone else has a good recommendation?Never heard of mamasan at M1 going to that length (asking to show her your car) but agreed her act does wear thin after a while. I've slowed down my frequency there.

Recommend Tiffany at Saigon Ferndale. Nice massage, body slide, BBBJ. Well reviewed on the site here.

LeftHand44
11-06-17, 09:34
Are the pictures really the provider that you saw?Nope. 45 ish Korean, decent body. Both times had a slutty dress on.

FarmerPete
11-06-17, 09:40
Nope. 45 ish Korean, decent body. Both times had a slutty dress on.That is what I was afraid of, but expected.

Bmb1979
11-06-17, 13:09
To answer your question about troy locations: I tried New Moon, or maybe its called Red Moon, can't remember. Its on 17, west if john are. Massage only, offered huge tip and got turned down. The first place you mentioned, was it $80 total or $120 total?

It seems a lot of places are opening in troy, Dream Spa, Ocean View, Paradise, New Bangkok. Anyone try any of these or have any luck with anything beside HJ?

Bmb1979
11-06-17, 14:19
The place at 1931 wattles advertises all types of pictures of slutty dressed girls. Don't let it fool you. I got massage only for I think $70. Offered up to 100 tip, still nothing. Anyone else experience anything different?

Bmb1979
11-06-17, 16:07
Any chance you have the link or a name I can search for?

HAHA yea that was me, I thought she was blowing me off since there seems to be some history of that, she is just pretty spacey. I think I got some extra treatment since she kept apologizing the whole time I was there (later that day then). She was a very nice woman. I agree incredibly short but an OK set of natural tits and reasonable shape. Great massage and the Nuru was great, she really does just run her tits and pussy all over. I was also curious if it would just slip in accidentally since she just rides right over your member. After that she started HJ and I asked for BJ, she produced cover and proceeded with CBJ, fairly decent but as some one else mentioned a little teethy at times. I asked her to climb on but she refused, I think it I went once or twice more I might be able to get FS. After pop, she cleaned me up in shower, then some more massage and sent me on my way.

A few things that are a little odd, 1. The parking is terrible in this neighborhood she lives in and finding a spot was terrible (wasn't going to park in driveway). 2. the house seems like more than she lives there, also guy shampoo and stuff in bathroom, made me nervous some sort of husband was going to come home and be unaware she was running "this sort" of massage. Just my 2 cents.

Mike27L
11-06-17, 17:08
Can someone kindly supply me with the number to make an appointment with Tiffany. The only one I can find is for the nail parlor. I understand this may be the same, but wanted to clarify.

Tigers1987
11-06-17, 17:12
Can someone kindly supply me with the number to make an appointment with Tiffany. The only one I can find is for the nail parlor. I understand this may be the same, but wanted to clarify.This is the link that has her digits.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-and-sensation-of-saigon-spa-new-girls/28986421

Stay safe.

Ropeshark07
11-06-17, 17:53
This lady has been around for ages. Nonchalantly lets you do whatever you want with her. Kinda defeats the purpose when she just easily allows you to do whatever and doesn't get into it herself or shows any resistance.Hmmm. Does that include full service?

Drews4
11-06-17, 17:59
Was out in the area yesterday, quite a ways from home. Decided to stop in at Tokyo, hadn't really heard anything bad about any of the girls so I didn't bother asking for someone specific. Was shown to a room but told it would take 15 minutes because they were busy, no problem. While I'm waiting I hear a guy up front trying to pay with a debit card through the credit card machine and is getting loud and agitated by the lack of understanding of how to do that by the girls. Finally an older woman comes in (late 40's maybe, hard to say?) and we proceed to the table shower. Absolutely all areas fully scrubbed by hand, probably the best table shower I've ever had at an AMP. I was hard as a rock on the flip and she didn't mind, she just soaped the big guy up and cleaned him properly.

Back into the room for a decent medium pressure massage, probably 7/10. On the flip she covers me with a towel and proceeds with awkward stomach and leg rubbing. I endure this for about 60 seconds before asking her for HJ. She says OK and the usual "shhh" motion and gets started. I also ask her to remove her top which she does willingly and stuffed her nice B's right in my face. Lots of licking and roaming on my end and finally a great release. No discussion at any point of tip. So while she gets me a water I get out $40 and give it to her upon her return, she seemed very pleased. Total damage one hundred ten dollars. Will repeat but will specify the provider I want next time. Hard to believe this place exists in this neighborhood.I am relatively close to there! I have to try there soon before the winds change! Sounds almost to good to be true!! Is Cindy still the best to see or are they all good?

Mike27L
11-06-17, 18:20
Hmmm. Does that include full service?FS is an option, but I don't recommend it. Starfish all they way. Can beat the price overall. $25 hh $50 hour, $20 tip is all that's required.

Bmb1979
11-06-17, 19:07
Detroit. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / the-best-best-best-asian-therapist-is-in-troy-248-571-2911/21075698.

Toftt a few months ago, massage only, offered large tip and still got turned down. Anyone else have better experience here? Maybe I just got the wrong provider thay day.

Alfred E
11-06-17, 19:21
O K Friday is the day I will be down state. I have too many options to choose from. M1 , Tokyo, Saigon, The body slide lady, This will probably be a one time deal. Ill drive over towards 75 if there is something better there. M1 Seems like a no brainer. I need some help. And I do want f / s. Thanks guys.

UnchartedMan
11-06-17, 20:49
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-service-environment-248-242-6653-commerce/41683887

I've passed by this one on occasion and was wondering if anyone has tried this place out?

Xtreme17
11-06-17, 22:19
O K Friday is the day I will be down state. I have too many options to choose from. M1 , Tokyo, Saigon, The body slide lady, This will probably be a one time deal. Ill drive over towards 75 if there is something better there. M1 Seems like a no brainer. I need some help. And I do want f / s. Thanks guys.Silve spa all the way. All included. Bit pricey. 8/ hr + 1. 4 . Had a dream this Friday, best looking girl I've seen, A+ massage & service Go there after 9 when not busy.

QuestForFun
11-06-17, 22:43
FS is an option, but I don't recommend it. Starfish all they way. Can beat the price overall. $25 hh $50 hour, $20 tip is all that's required.Starfish?? LOL. Or dead fish.

Xtreme17
11-06-17, 22:59
Had a dream I went there. Went there after 9, ringed the bell was let in from parking lot at the back. Led to a room at the back, handed. 8 for hr. Very fine looking early 30's walked in. Best massage ever I tell you, everything was in offer. Very pricey. 8 + 1. 4 for everything. After which was offered bottle water, some candy. Would repeat, however, price is a factor. Stay safe.

Flip Fan
11-07-17, 16:13
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-service-environment-248-242-6653-commerce/41683887

I've passed by this one on occasion and was wondering if anyone has tried this place out?Stopped in today. 2 Girls 30's early 40's both 7 to 8's. Light teasing, with possibilities of more, otc roaming. Got her to touch and lightly rub jr, but no HE. Yet. Will try again. 60/20 damage.

Rabbit327
11-07-17, 17:27
Long story short I'm looking for either an AMP or independent provider that does Nuru or body slide massages with oil. Preferably one that allows OTC and UTC roaming (nude is even better). Not too picky on age as long as they're decent looking.

I usually stick to BP SPs but most don't do this kind of thing.

I've read and searched the forums and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for except for massage heather and Breeze seem to offer something along what I want. Any other suggestions?

PMs also welcome.

Thrillskr
11-07-17, 19:50
Long story short I'm looking for either an AMP or independent provider that does Nuru or body slide massages with oil. Preferably one that allows OTC and UTC roaming (nude is even better). Not too picky on age as long as they're decent looking.

I've read and searched the forums and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for except for massage heather and Breeze seem to offer something along what I want. Any other suggestions?

PMs also welcome.Try this. Reviewed here.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-nuru-available/40661597

Tigers1987
11-07-17, 20:36

PMs also welcome.You could try Bonita (nice hotel in farmington hills).

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424

Or Try Tiffany in Saigon spa.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-and-sensation-of-saigon-spa-new-girls/28986421

Both of them give nuru with open menu except FS.

Stay safe.

BigD420
11-07-17, 20:56
Anyone been to the massage therapist and Taylor. Says located off Beech Daily & Ecorse? Wondering if she's any good & if there's Extras available??

FarmerPete
11-07-17, 22:15

PMs also welcome.Tiffany at Saigon Nail Salon fits your bill should be a few reviews on here.

Mstersds
11-08-17, 10:16
Can anyone tell me the $ for her services with BJ or FS? I have been wanting to get out there to see her.

LandRover20
11-08-17, 11:00
Anyone receive extras here? I can't go back to Vivian now that I know her house is being watched (my aunt lives a few houses down and learned this yesterday) and her neighborhood wants her out. Anyways need a good location to visit in the Warren / Roseville shelby township area.Has anyone seen her lately? She posted last week, but the most recent review I can find is from several months ago saying her house was being watched. Reviews prior to that were mostly positive. Hoping she's still available and safe to visit. Her video is marketing genius.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n/28194830

HoldenCaul
11-08-17, 14:28
Can anyone tell me the $ for her services with BJ or FS? I have been wanting to get out there to see her.60+100. BJ only, she doesn't offer FS.

BigMac55
11-08-17, 14:47
Can anyone tell me the $ for her services with BJ or FS? I have been wanting to get out there to see her.House: 60 Hh 80 Hr tip for body slide / BBBJ 100.

BigMac55
11-08-17, 14:49
O K Friday is the day I will be down state. I have too many options to choose from. M1 , Tokyo, Saigon, The body slide lady, This will probably be a one time deal. Ill drive over towards 75 if there is something better there. M1 Seems like a no brainer. I need some help. And I do want f / s. Thanks guys.I've found the new talent at Magic health on 8-Mile to be good and everything's on the menu.

RandyHot
11-08-17, 21:11
Detroit. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / the-best-best-best-asian-therapist-is-in-troy-248-571-2911/21075698.

Toftt a few months ago, massage only, offered large tip and still got turned down. Anyone else have better experience here? Maybe I just got the wrong provider thay day.Will take care of you 2nd time moving forward good experience more than once save $$$yelp.

IvanHomeless
11-08-17, 21:31
I saw her this evening. Massage was decent, better than most. Nuru was better than Tiffany at Saigon, in my opinion, but Tiffany is so much hotter.

So for me I lean slightly toward the Southgate lady. More services for the same money. I really like Tiffany a lot, but I think you're paying for her incredible looks rather than incredible service.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-nuru-available/40661597

BrandoM
11-09-17, 00:41
Bunch of visits:

Silver Spa:

I ask about the last two because I'm probably going to have to go back there to get massage and BBBJ, which I really like. Unless anyone else has a good recommendation?This may be a huge mileage may vary thing. I still pull young attractive 20's women in "real life" and only go to parlors because I don't actually want to date or put forth effort and just want to quickly get off at lunchtime or something, so need something comparable to what I would normally be attracted to. So when a 50 year old Asian woman with no butt and stupid makeup shows up, at best I'm going to close my eyes and try to imagine someone else, and it still may not work. And that's all Silver has been the last few times I've been. And gave it up. Unless something changes. Meanwhile, places like the Rochester one in Troy have had actual women in their 20's that look okay that give less service on average, especially for cost, but are actually sometimes attractive. So I'll always take latter over former.

RandyHot
11-09-17, 01:37

Toftt a few months ago, massage only, offered large tip and still got turned down. Anyone else have better experience here? Maybe I just got the wrong provider thay day.First time feel out. HJ available depends on who is available. Discount on yelp.

RandyHot
11-09-17, 01:46
Looking for good place around auburn hills. In town for a few days.Asian spring Troy HJ $$ reasonable not good English roaming available.

RandyHot
11-09-17, 02:08
Yeah, I went to that #1 spot as well at 1709 Rochester rd Troy MI. The buzz in was strange to me. The girl talked me down to 30 minutes which pissses me off because it's even more of a ripoff. She wanted like $1 to do NURU and I maybe did $80, I forget, but she got naked and no body body rubbing at all but this was my first time with naked AMP so I was turned on by it. SHe was young maybe 25, pretty good looking, a little chubby and small not perky tits. I got to pet her kitty lips whcih was cool tool. She rushed me bad and I didn't care for that but couldn't resist popping.Asian spring request Linda he, good times.

Mstersds
11-09-17, 12:54
House: 60 Hh 80 Hr tip for body slide / BBBJ 100.So is that about $$ in total? Is she really that hot and good at her job?

Lardav1969
11-09-17, 14:23
Went to silver spa a couple weeks ago around 5 mama did not answer for but a lady around 40 in sweats she took me to room paid 80 for a hour. Next Gina came in and watch me get ready for the table shower. She cover every inch very nicely using her hands no wash cloth, paid a lot attention to the crack slide the side of her hand up and down. Paid attention to little man nicely. Next came suns for 4 minuets. Back in room she put a towel on my back then hot towels. Started a really great massage working the kinks from neck and shoulder removed towels then got on table sat on my ass dream was raised so you feel her skin all the time on you. On the flip she asked what I wanted told her FS she said 140 I said I only had a 100, she said show her money got up I actually had 120 left rest in car, finally gave her the rest. She started to play with jr I stopped her I wanted some daty first at the beginning she said not so hard which it wasn't around 20 minutes she didn't care if I was at her ct I was in heaven it felt very tight and was really wet. She stopped me because time had ran out got hot towel and wiped my face, then put cover on and started a great BJ and took me al the way in. I am thinner than most but a little longer 8 1/2 but I was a lot younger when that was taken. Anyways she got on the table with her kitty in my face and we both finished that way. Before anyone say I paid to much I do not get out often anymore and I got what I wanted. I love daty with a nice smelling and good tasting kitty.

Gina is in her 20’s slim body nice real c cups it was hard for me to understand her

Tigers1987
11-09-17, 14:30
Saw this one at nice apartment complex in troy, start with good massage for 15 min and on the flip she offer FS for 1, BJ for 0. 8 and HJ for 0. 6, went with FS, start with CBJ and FS multiple position, finish in the bag, she is not the girls in the picture but has big natural rack, total damage is 0. 7 house fee and 1 for ass, I doubt I ll repeat.

Stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-nature-d-e-cup-with-an-asian-treat/36346848

TheOne9
11-09-17, 17:39
O K Friday is the day I will be down state. I have too many options to choose from. M1 , Tokyo, Saigon, The body slide lady, This will probably be a one time deal. Ill drive over towards 75 if there is something better there. M1 Seems like a no brainer. I need some help. And I do want f / s. Thanks guys.http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/so-hot-so-fun/28109510

You could try Linda, saw her a few days ago, she was very cooperative and playful. Menu seems to be open, I chosen CBJ to take me to heaven. House fee was $70, extra was $80.

LorXL
11-09-17, 19:02
Has anyone seen her lately? She posted last week, but the most recent review I can find is from several months ago saying her house was being watched. Reviews prior to that were mostly positive. Hoping she's still available and safe to visit. Her video is marketing genius.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n/28194830Vivian still available and seemed to be in a very good location. Easy to park. No issues.

Rogmaes
11-09-17, 20:40
I saw her this evening. Massage was decent, better than most. Nuru was better than Tiffany at Saigon, in my opinion, but Tiffany is so much hotter.

So for me I lean slightly toward the Southgate lady. More services for the same money. I really like Tiffany a lot, but I think you're paying for her incredible looks rather than incredible service.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-nuru-available/40661597You didn't say how much you paid for how long. I have no experience with an SP that works out of her home. What do you tip since she is the resident and not working for a AMP / AAMP operator?

PangeMiscinta
11-09-17, 23:01
Saw this one at nice apartment complex in troy, start with good massage for 15 min and on the flip she offer FS for 1, BJ for 0. 8 and HJ for 0. 6, went with FS, start with CBJ and FS multiple position, finish in the bag, she is not the girls in the picture but has big natural rack, total damage is 0. 7 house fee and 1 for ass, I doubt I ll repeat.

Stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-nature-d-e-cup-with-an-asian-treat/36346848Link is not working anymore.

Tigers1987
11-09-17, 23:28
Link is not working anymore.I ll pm you her digit.

Big Jimmy
11-10-17, 01:18
Anyone been to the massage therapist and Taylor. Says located off Beech Daily & Ecorse? Wondering if she's any good & if there's Extras available??Saw her about a year ago. No extras, no clue about what she was doing. Lives in a trailer park at Beech Daily & Ecorse. Don't waste your time.

HoldenCaul
11-10-17, 08:55

Stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-nature-d-e-cup-with-an-asian-treat/36346848Do you have a cached version, or can you DM me contact info? Thanks.

HoldenCaul
11-10-17, 08:57
So is that about $$ in total? Is she really that hot and good at her job?60 +80 = 140.

60 +100 = 160.

Yes she is.

Tiger2016
11-10-17, 10:07

Stay safe.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-nature-d-e-cup-with-an-asian-treat/36346848Can you email me her digit?

Thanks.

MikeQanaby
11-10-17, 11:47
You didn't say how much you paid for how long. I have no experience with an SP that works out of her home. What do you tip since she is the resident and not working for a AMP / AAMP operator?I've seen this particular provider three times and I have tipped $40 once and $20 twice, depending on service. She seemed happy with any tip at all so not sure it's mandatory. Her nuru sessions last right around an hour all things considered.

IvanHomeless
11-10-17, 13:36
All I paid was the $100 for the 1 hour Nuru. I didn't tip anything because it's the same amount I pay at Saigon. The difference is Saigon keeps the hourly fee, while Tiffany keeps the tip for services. Maybe I'm seeing the situation wrong, but the lady in Southgate was perfectly happy and didn't even hint at suggesting I leave a tip.

You didn't say how much you paid for how long. I have no experience with an SP that works out of her home. What do you tip since she is the resident and not working for a AMP / AAMP operator?

TheMagician608
11-10-17, 13:36
Saw her about a year ago. No extras, no clue about what she was doing. Lives in a trailer park at Beech Daily & Ecorse. Don't waste your time.Saw her earlierthis year. She does offer extras, but extremely high upsell. I had some extra cheddar to waste and got a BBBJ from her. Very rough. Lot of teeth. Stick with the HJ if you see her.

PanicKachan
11-10-17, 13:49
Any info on providers who can do manzilian or back crack and sac along with massage with extraas. I tried searching and RRTFF. Vaguely remember someone giving some service near Royal Oak which I would give pass. Anything else or new popped up would be nice to know.

Rogmaes
11-10-17, 13:53
All I paid was the $100 for the 1 hour Nuru. I didn't tip anything because it's the same amount I pay at Saigon. The difference is Saigon keeps the hourly fee, while Tiffany keeps the tip for services. Maybe I'm seeing the situation wrong, but the lady in Southgate was perfectly happy and didn't even hint at suggesting I leave a tip.What a deal! Thanks. Could you PM me the general location?

Jackknoff
11-10-17, 14:32

Details:

Appearance- Her appearance was not attractive at all to me. I'm guessing she is in her 50's. Tough to tell with asians. Very short. Opened the door with dirty looking oversized t- shirt on.

Ambience. Got to the room with the table. Appt started as the sun was setting and she refused to turn on any lights. So I couldn't see much. Pillow I put your face on had a distinct mildew smell.

Massage. Basic massage to start was weak. Her communication skills were poor and she wouldn't respond to my suggestions on improvement (harder, more pressure here, etc.). Body slide was interesting, but very mechanical. Not sensual.

I asked her for BJ, she went to grab a condom. I asked for BBBJ. She shook her head no. I told her not to bother and just go back to sliding. I eventual got a shot off. Shower after definitely had mens product in it. Towel smelled like mildew.

I hand her $100 (rate on her BP ad) and she put her hand out for more. I pull up her BP ad showing price of $100 on my phone. She said the BJ was extra. She never put my dick in her mouth or unwrapped the condom. I shook my head finished getting dressed and left.

Others I respect say they have had a good time with her. So perhaps YMMV. But on this particular visit, we did not connect. I will not repeat.

What a deal! Thanks. Could you PM me the general location?

Location is Downriver. Lincoln park if I remember correctly. See my prior review on her. I won’t be back.

HungaryMan
11-10-17, 23:28
Any info on providers who can do manzilian or back crack and sac along with massage with extraas. I tried searching and RRTFF. Vaguely remember someone giving some service near Royal Oak which I would give pass. Anything else or new popped up would be nice to know.Perusing the ads and saw this one. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/want-your-own-personal-masseuse-or-yoga-instructor/40697872.

I have no other info personally to give. Good luck if you take1 for the team.

Mikey75
11-11-17, 05:48
60 +80 = 140.

60 +100 = 160.

Yes she is.Is this Tiffany at Saigon (taken from the saigon spa webpage).

MetroRider
11-11-17, 11:34
Any info on providers who can do manzilian or back crack and sac along with massage with extraas. I tried searching and RRTFF. Vaguely remember someone giving some service near Royal Oak which I would give pass. Anything else or new popped up would be nice to know.Did you try doing a search on "Manscaping" on the BP website? I bet you'll get a few returns.

You can thank me later.

AirTouchOne
11-11-17, 12:18
Is this Tiffany at Saigon (taken from the saigon spa webpage).I believe this is her but her hair is a lot lighter (blond highlights) now. I did visit her twice and the first time I paid for a hour but got only 1/2 hour and would make up for it on the next visit. Made a second visit for a hour appointment. Well, the second appointment was anything special and I did remind her she shorted me on the first visit. Is she good looking: Yes, speak good english: Yes, enhanced breast: Yes. Would I make a another visit, probably not based on what happen on the second visit.

Also, you can park in back in enter the place from the rear door and when I left the place the mama san was sleeping on the couch. Not a good look.

Unkown1351
11-11-17, 12:29
What's up guys, I'm looking for a busty therapist. Anyone see either of these or have any recommendations? Thank you.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/handy-mandy-_finished-with-business-and-ready-to-unwind-avail-day-and-night/36364103

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/danas-pleasure-palace-early-bird-75-special/33057773

JietMan
11-11-17, 16:08
Any info on providers who can do manzilian or back crack and sac along with massage with extraas. I tried searching and RRTFF. Vaguely remember someone giving some service near Royal Oak which I would give pass. Anything else or new popped up would be nice to know.Saigon Spa does manscaping and massage.

JAsian
11-11-17, 17:38
What's up guys, I'm looking for a busty therapist. Anyone see either of these or have any recommendations? Thank you.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/handy-mandy-_finished-with-business-and-ready-to-unwind-avail-day-and-night/36364103

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/danas-pleasure-palace-early-bird-75-special/33057773Haven't visited those two but I've had a lot of fun with the big D's here. I don't know how to provide a link but this is the number to an Asian with big D's that's in town around Troy area. 248-XXXX936 I saw her last time she was here too and had fun.

Nnapmas
11-11-17, 20:49
Is this Tiffany at Saigon (taken from the saigon spa webpage).Yep, that's definitely her.

JohnSteel
11-11-17, 23:47
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/35up-4-h-and-new-gilrs-sweet-asian-734-287-8070/25560596. Just came from the massage parlor in Taylor by Burlington coat factory. Nothing to be had. Great massage though LOL. 60.00 bucks.

Noneyo
11-12-17, 00:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ilovegreek
11-12-17, 15:11
Hello, I new to the board, and wanted to know about massage breeze. Wanted to know if she does greek, and asian? Thanks in advance hope to contribute very soon!

Ilovegreek
11-12-17, 15:55
This lady has been around for ages. Nonchalantly lets you do whatever you want with her. Kinda defeats the purpose when she just easily allows you to do whatever and doesn't get into it herself or shows any resistance.Does she do greek, and asian? Thanks.

Bswardzy
11-12-17, 17:48
This may be a huge mileage may vary thing. I still pull young attractive 20's women in "real life" and only go to parlors because I don't actually want to date or put forth effort and just want to quickly get off at lunchtime or something, so need something comparable to what I would normally be attracted to. So when a 50 year old Asian woman with no butt and stupid makeup shows up, at best I'm going to close my eyes and try to imagine someone else, and it still may not work. And that's all Silver has been the last few times I've been. And gave it up. Unless something changes. Meanwhile, places like the Rochester one in Troy have had actual women in their 20's that look okay that give less service on average, especially for cost, but are actually sometimes attractive. So I'll always take latter over former.What's the Rochester one in Troy?

Noneyo
11-12-17, 18:18
I apologize for being argumentative and will attempt to avoid that in the future and will also not mention other users.

I was trying to save other forum members $ and time.

Red Moon and Asian Spring practice deceptive business practices. They are constantly having to advertise under different names on BP in order to get new suckers. They are DIY shops that will upsell you but you will be stuck taking care of yourself at the end.

I suspect other forum members could back me up on this.

Averily
11-12-17, 22:49
Seems you have a recent and exclusive interest in this place Randy. Or is it Linda?

Will take care of you 2nd time moving forward good experience more than once save $$$yelp.

Jackknoff
11-13-17, 00:17
Hello, I new to the board, and wanted to know about massage breeze. Wanted to know if she does greek, and asian? Thanks in advance hope to contribute very soon!I believe she is primarily a really lame massage, too much conversation, HJ, and/or BBBJ. Some mention FS, I was never offered that. I highly doubt Greek or Asian.

I saw/reviewed her earlier this year

Ilovegreek
11-13-17, 01:02
I believe she is primarily a really lame massage, too much conversation, HJ, and/or BBBJ. Some mention FS, I was never offered that. I highly doubt Greek or Asian.

I saw/reviewed her earlier this yearThanks for the response, I shall post some reviews soon.

TugHunter
11-13-17, 08:52
What's the Rochester one in Troy?1709 Rochester Rd. In Troy.

Guwman
11-13-17, 11:56
I was driving back from Mt. Pleasant and decided to stop at the Oriental Spa on Dixie in Clarkston. I have been here a few times and always had a great experience. But, it had been several months, so I thought I would see what the current staff was like. When I walked in, I was greeted by Dora. She is a very pretty Chinese girl. My guess is she is early to mid 30's. Her English was pretty good. But the thing I noticed the most was her amazing set of tits. Anyway, she led me to the room and gave me a very nice massage. Occasionally, she would drift to my nuts and give a little tickle. After one particularly long tickle session, she told me to turn over. As she went for my crotch, I reached out to slide my hand under her top. She stopped me. Then she just lifted her top up to reveal an awesome set of titties. Best of all, she encouraged me to enjoy them. Her nipples are large and they kept me occupied while she worked on my tool. She leaned over to me and kissed me. Then, she nibbled on my ear and whispered dirty things to me. I exploded and she cleaned me up. Tipped her $50. Dora is a real sweetheart.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/k-grand-opening-2-young-girls-248-862-0880-clarkston/40486372

Bzerkley
11-13-17, 12:13
Thanks for the response, I shall post some reviews soon.I just don't like her body type either. Older, non perky, flabby, not fat mind you.

Bzerkley
11-13-17, 15:39
Does she do greek, and asian? Thanks.Ok. I know what greek is. But what is asian? New one for me.

Ilovegreek
11-13-17, 16:24
Ok. I know what greek is. But what is asian? New one for me..Asian=rimming.

BigD420
11-13-17, 17:12
What's some decent massage parlors and the Downriver Area with extras? Never been to one but been thinking of going. Preferably Asian and A actual decent massage would B Good also.

Thanks.

Bswardzy
11-13-17, 17:54
1709 Rochester Rd. In Troy.Thanks for the response. Looking forward to giving it a try in a few weeks when I can get out that way.

MetroRider
11-13-17, 18:41
Ok. I know what greek is. But what is asian? New one for me.You do know there is a Terms and Abbreviations List, right? - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1897-Terms-and-Abbreviations-List.

MidMichGeezer
11-13-17, 19:19
Red Moon and Asian Spring practice deceptive business practices. They are constantly having to advertise under different names on BP in order to get new suckers. They are DIY shops that will upsell you but you will be stuck taking care of yourself at the end.

I suspect other forum members could back me up on this.

1 AMP, many names. Try this, go to Detroit Backpage, the massage section and type 1931, search and you'll see just a few of their many names they use.

Intprty
11-14-17, 00:43
Heading up north on I-75 this weekend from Troy. Are there any good massage places / people on my way that anyone knows of? Thanks in advance for the help!

HoldenCaul
11-14-17, 10:07
Decided to swing by the 1709 Roch. Rd. AMP in Troy, as I was in the area with some time to kill. Disclaimer, I go to M1 and Saigon typically so used to BJ / FS at a minimum, but I already knew going in that I was not going to get it here at 1709. I am calling it 1709 because I actually have no idea what it's official name is. After reading a bit on this thread that the girls are young and attractive, I decided to see for myself.

Place is at intersection of Rochester and Wattles, in a non-descript strip mall with a few other businesses. Again, there is no signage at all that I could tell just the 1709 on the door. So I walked in. Pretty immediately, a young girl in her 20's, slim and attractive, in tight jeans and a t-shirt ushers me into a room. She says "you been here before right" and I said "yes". I tell her I want the 45 minutes for $60 and hand her the cash. She tells me to get undressed and lay face-down on the table. After I do this, a few minutes later she comes back in. Long story short, I get a 30-35 minute massage which was pretty decent although again, not my thing. Can't really touch the girl at all while she is massaging. Or see her. At the very end, she starts caressing very lightly including the balls area. Code for "game on". Then she whispers "turn over" so I did. She makes an HJ gesture, I make a BJ gesture, she shakes head no. Oh well had to try. She wants extra 100 for HJ, I said 40, we settle on 60 with her fully clothes but I can reach under her shirt. For 100 should would take the top and bar off, I think is what she meant. So on to the HJ, not great. She attached vigorously jacking with reckless abandon squeezing onto my meat like it was her last 20. After I finished she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

So overall, for 120 it was a decent massage and a below average HJ by a fully clothed, cute girl. I will not return.

HoldenCaul
11-14-17, 13:21
Heading up north on I-75 this weekend from Troy. Are there any good massage places / people on my way that anyone knows of? Thanks in advance for the help!This one is alright, everything available, decent looking chicks, YMMV of course:

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-fuji-24hr-petite-lovely-asian-do-whatever-u-want-1-rating/28772998

Hotcarl76
11-14-17, 21:54
Is this the one in the SE corner, next to the Detroiter bar and grill and pizza place? I feel like a creep walking in there. Had a gorgeous girl massage me there about a year ago, but no extras to be had. I can't go to an AMP anymore unless I think I have a chance that my dick is going in some orifice somehow.

Decided to swing by the 1709 Roch. Rd. AMP in Troy, as I was in the area with some time to kill. Disclaimer, I go to M1 and Saigon typically so used to BJ / FS at a minimum, but I already knew going in that I was not going to get it here at 1709. I am calling it 1709 because I actually have no idea what it's official name is. After reading a bit on this thread that the girls are young and attractive, I decided to see for myself.

Place is at intersection of Rochester and Wattles, in a non-descript strip mall with a few other businesses. Again, there is no signage at all that I could tell just the 1709 on the door. So I walked in. Pretty immediately, a young girl in her 20's, slim and attractive, in tight jeans and a t-shirt ushers me into a room. She says "you been here before right" and I said "yes". I tell her I want the 45 minutes for $60 and hand her the cash. She tells me to get undressed and lay face-down on the table. After I do this, a few minutes later she comes back in. Long story short, I get a 30-35 minute massage which was pretty decent although again, not my thing. Can't really touch the girl at all while she is massaging. Or see her. At the very end, she starts caressing very lightly including the balls area. Code for "game on". Then she whispers "turn over" so I did. She makes an HJ gesture, I make a BJ gesture, she shakes head no. Oh well had to try. She wants extra 100 for HJ, I said 40, we settle on 60 with her fully clothes but I can reach under her shirt. For 100 should would take the top and bar off, I think is what she meant. So on to the HJ, not great. She attached vigorously jacking with reckless abandon squeezing onto my meat like it was her last 20. After I finished she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

So overall, for 120 it was a decent massage and a below average HJ by a fully clothed, cute girl. I will not return.

StalkOfLife
11-14-17, 22:06
1709 Rochester Rd. Is actually iust north of Maple. The one you are talking about is at Wattles and Rochester where the Detroit Burger Bar is. Both are overpriced HJ at best or DIY.

They're very similar, younger and pretty good looking chicks but you'll get nothing but frustration and a $150 or more tab.

Is this the one in the SE corner, next to the Detroiter bar and grill and pizza place? I feel like a creep walking in there. Had a gorgeous girl massage me there about a year ago, but no extras to be had. I can't go to an AMP anymore unless I think I have a chance that my dick is going in some orifice somehow.

HoldenCaul
11-15-17, 08:17
1709 Rochester Rd. Is actually iust north of Maple. The one you are talking about is at Wattles and Rochester where the Detroit Burger Bar is. Both are overpriced HJ at best or DIY.

They're very similar, younger and pretty good looking chicks but you'll get nothing but frustration and a $150 or more tab.Yes, Roch and Maple is correct, my bad. I was debating which one to go to but definitely went to the 1709 one at Roch /15. And after the experience I will be skipping the wattles one.

RandyHot
11-15-17, 09:10
Seems you have a recent and exclusive interest in this place Randy. Or is it Linda?Been there a few times with varied results. HJ, roaming I got a regular can't remember her name but was happy in the end.

Maxam1
11-15-17, 09:41

So overall, for 120 it was a decent massage and a below average HJ by a fully clothed, cute girl. I will not return.Damn, a hundy for a handy after door fee.

Gmoney11
11-16-17, 07:04
I was walking in to one of my fav AMPs and saw a Suburban parked out from with a license plate the spelled out DETECTVE. Thinking this looked like detective, I turned around and went home. Was I too paranoid / As always stay safe out there boys.

Mich304
11-16-17, 12:20

The most recent advertising for this place is "advertising" body slides and nuru. Can anyone confirm is recently visited or is this most likely a way to lure people in than when you show up. " We not do that here".I think different girls there now. Older and not very good which is a shame.

IvanHomeless
11-16-17, 13:18
Authentic undercover LE do not have any license plate that will be that obvious because it will blow their cover. Real under cover LE drive typical American cars with a typical license plate. There are some unmarked police vehicles that have a municipal plate that even says "municipal" on it.

At most this guy was a private investigator. Which I know nothing about.

I hope this helps.

I was walking in to one of my fav AMPs and saw a Suburban parked out from with a license plate the spelled out DETECTVE. Thinking this looked like detective, I turned around and went home. Was I too paranoid / As always stay safe out there boys.

SingDong99
11-16-17, 13:29
I was walking in to one of my fav AMPs and saw a Suburban parked out from with a license plate the spelled out DETECTVE. Thinking this looked like detective, I turned around and went home. Was I too paranoid / As always stay safe out there boys.Probably a PI that some wife hired to find out why her husband gave her an STD unknowingly.

Brkeng
11-16-17, 14:36
Hey guys,

Rolled by 1709 at Roch&maple. Sign up showing suspension of license by city of Troy. Looks like the party is over at that location.

DangerE
11-16-17, 15:53
I have tried a few like Rochester one + red moon and sliver spa but I really was not a fan, I am looking for one that offers BJ even if it is CBJ but safe and clean.

Any help is appreciated + PM if you want.

AvBrent
11-16-17, 16:33
1709 Rochester Rd. In Troy.For the record it's been shut down by city of Troy, notice on the door. Damn!

MidMichGeezer
11-16-17, 16:43
I was walking in to one of my fav AMPs and saw a Suburban parked out from with a license plate the spelled out DETECTVE. Thinking this looked like detective, I turned around and went home. Was I too paranoid / As always stay safe out there boys.The word "Detective" would not fit on a plate, private or otherwise, too many letters. Was this on the front or rear of the vehicle?

Drews4
11-16-17, 17:52
Finally went there! I got Iami. Probably spelled wrong but that is what it sounded like. Had the best table shower of my life. Had an excellent massage and left very happy. . 70 plus tip of. 40. Will definitely repeat!!

SkinDogToo
11-17-17, 10:20
Haven't visited those two but I've had a lot of fun with the big D's here. I don't know how to provide a link but this is the number to an Asian with big D's that's in town around Troy area. 248-XXXX936 I saw her last time she was here too and had fun.Yeah that's Linda in Troy. Been reviewed here. She's pretty good. Does like at most 15 min massage. Kinda pricey at the end of the day. She is loose as a goose so probably shouldn't go that way unless you are John Holmes. LOL.

Mr Salinger
11-17-17, 11:35
Finally went there! I got Iami. Probably spelled wrong but that is what it sounded like. Had the best table shower of my life. Had an excellent massage and left very happy. . 70 plus tip of. 40. Will definitely repeat!!Is this the Tokyo on m59? Also, care to share anymore details? How was it the best table shower ever and what happened to leave you very happy. I haven't tried this place yet, but have been thinking about it. Your answers might help me make a better decision. Thanks for info, bro.

ToledoBob
11-17-17, 15:14
This place is not like the others. When you walk in the door, you will notice the difference. There is no little lobby where they check you out through a peephole. The Tokyo lobby is more of a reception area with a front counter and a seating area. Tokyo Spa also has a first class shower table. Most places don't even have one. Also, I have been here several times and the girls are always very pretty and friendly. And, there is usually more than one girl that says goodbye to you. Finally, the one hour price is only $70. Many others are $80. My adventure began when I was led to the room and told to undress. I got on the table and soon after, Lala came in. I could not believe how beautiful her eyes and smile were. Too bad most of the massage is spent with your face in a hole! Anyway, she invited me to the shower table and I immediately accepted. Lala made sure that every square inch of my body was squeaky clean. Then back to the room for the massage. She gave me a very relaxing rub using mostly her forearms. Then she wiped off the oil with a hot towel and proceeded with the fingertip teasing. The vast majority of teasing was directed to the most important area. After about five wonderful minutes, she told me to flip. She went right to the oil then to my joint. She stroked me and caressed my nuts, changing pressure as she went. At the same time, she was talking dirty to me. She also had no issue with my UTC roaming. After about 10 minutes, I erupted. She milked me dry then cleaned me up. Since the house fee was only $70, I tipped her $50, not my usual $40. The girls always appreciate it AND they remember you the next time.

Mmis90
11-17-17, 15:58
Is this the Tokyo on m59? Also, care to share anymore details? How was it the best table shower ever and what happened to leave you very happy. I haven't tried this place yet, but have been thinking about it. Your answers might help me make a better decision. Thanks for info, bro.Hayes and 22.