PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

Soulsa
12-19-10, 01:16
A while back I dream't I went to M1 but only to be not let in by mama-son at the door, now in this dream I'm a 32 year old black male that looks 25 so in her defense maybe she thought I was lost or apart of the riff raff that hangs in that area, so I called and asked why wasn't I let in, as I heard so much about the place and wanted to try for myself, so she said to come back, but I wasn't in the mood for the foolishness, so my dream cont at DT heath spa and their I was met by a older asian women spinner with obvious bolt on's not really my type but since I was already deep in hunting mood I stayed and got a nice table shower and a decent massage and a HJ and a CBJ, haven't been back to M1, but I have a question has anyone AA had a dream their or not been let in the door.

Kidcudi09
12-19-10, 08:07
I'm always in the mood for a good massage. I stumbled upon this ad while looking through the Therapeutic section of Craigslist. Made a call and was introduced to Paige. Provides massages out of a standard residential office building. 24 years old, black, long hair. 5'1" but thick in all the right places with a firm D-cup. Asked about the spots I wanted her to focus on, provided a fairly decent massages (better on the shoulders and neck). She allows some roaming of the hands, but I got the feeling based on our conversation that YMMV and she would feel more comfortable with a second visit.

When the massage was over, she asked me if I wanted a release. Paid $75 for the massages and $15 for the release. Good technique, but became lazy toward the end of making me reach "my goal". Overall about a 6. 5 out of 10. I've seen a few of the therapists from CL and BP and the average rate among the therapists I've seen is $70 (including the release).

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2117768283.html

Stay safe!

Cudi

Virgil 97
12-19-10, 22:03
I dreamt that I visited the magic health spa recently an they had a new massuese named Yoyo.

She looked to be about forty and was far from a GFE experience unless your girlfriend is a bit too controlling and mechanical and then stops and complains that you are too big and wants you to finish yourself.

Not a good dream. ROFLMAO! Best post ever.

Mystery Date
12-20-10, 06:40
Never bothered. I've been hearing for years that the Mamasan is racist, so.

A while back I dream't I went to M1 but only to be not let in by mama-son at the door, now in this dream I'm a 32 year old black male that looks 25 so in her defense maybe she thought I was lost or apart of the riff raff that hangs in that area, so I called and asked why wasn't I let in, as I heard so much about the place and wanted to try for myself, so she said to come back, but I wasn't in the mood for the foolishness, so my dream cont at DT heath spa and their I was met by a older asian women spinner with obvious bolt on's not really my type but since I was already deep in hunting mood I stayed and got a nice table shower and a decent massage and a HJ and a CBJ, haven't been back to M1, but I have a question has anyone AA had a dream their or not been let in the door.

Detroit Life
12-20-10, 08:28
I'm always in the mood for a good massage. I stumbled upon this ad while looking through the Therapeutic section of Craigslist. Made a call and was introduced to Paige. Provides massages out of a standard residential office building. 24 years old, black, long hair. 5'1" but thick in all the right places with a firm D-cup. Asked about the spots I wanted her to focus on, provided a fairly decent massages (better on the shoulders and neck). She allows some roaming of the hands, but I got the feeling based on our conversation that YMMV and she would feel more comfortable with a second visit.

When the massage was over, she asked me if I wanted a release. Paid $75 for the massages and $15 for the release. Good technique, but became lazy toward the end of making me reach "my goal". Overall about a 6. 5 out of 10. I've seen a few of the therapists from CL and BP and the average rate among the therapists I've seen is $70 (including the release).

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2117768283.html

Stay safe!

CudiOk I got to be up front and ask. Do your "$" represent 100 dollars

Detroit Life
12-20-10, 08:35
A while back I dream't I went to M1 but only to be not let in by mama-son at the door, now in this dream I'm a 32 year old black male that looks 25 so in her defense maybe she thought I was lost or apart of the riff raff that hangs in that area, so I called and asked why wasn't I let in, as I heard so much about the place and wanted to try for myself, so she said to come back, but I wasn't in the mood for the foolishness, so my dream cont at DT heath spa and their I was met by a older asian women spinner with obvious bolt on's not really my type but since I was already deep in hunting mood I stayed and got a nice table shower and a decent massage and a HJ and a CBJ, haven't been back to M1, but I have a question has anyone AA had a dream their or not been let in the door.Yep the have an unwritten "No Brotha" policy. But if you are persitant like me they give in but while providing service they will give you an earful. Black men are "too big" black men "take a long time" please don't tell your "friends" they can come. The service is good but you are left so uncomfortable that you don't want to go back.

Lord Helmet
12-20-10, 09:21
Is she the super tiny chick with the big Bush?Yes.

If you were to grab a mitt full, it feels more like velcro than the typical "asian silk".

Neilnbob
12-20-10, 15:14
Stopped in Friday about 2 pm, complained to Mamaasn that I got less time than I paid for last time and she said that when it's not busy she doesn't care how long I stay but when it's busy it's busy.

Yeah, right.

Paid 1. 8 for an hour with Shampoo, standard 2 pops covered with TS in between and a massage after.

Like one of the other posters I'm getting bored, it seems that Shampoo is the only girl who works there.

Any new talent out there?

T Nickel
12-20-10, 16:50
Yep the have an unwritten "No Brotha" policy. But if you are persitant like me they give in but while providing service they will give you an earful. Black men are "too big" black men "take a long time" please don't tell your "friends" they can come. The service is good but you are left so uncomfortable that you don't want to go back.Soul Brothers,"too beaucoup"

Drtsnooch
12-20-10, 17:11
A while back I dream't I went to M1 but only to be not let in by mama-son at the door, now in this dream I'm a 32 year old black male that looks 25 so in her defense maybe she thought I was lost or apart of the riff raff that hangs in that area, so I called and asked why wasn't I let in, as I heard so much about the place and wanted to try for myself, so she said to come back, but I wasn't in the mood for the foolishness, so my dream cont at DT heath spa and their I was met by a older asian women spinner with obvious bolt on's not really my type but since I was already deep in hunting mood I stayed and got a nice table shower and a decent massage and a HJ and a CBJ, haven't been back to M1, but I have a question has anyone AA had a dream their or not been let in the door.I had precisely the same experience, including a referral by Mamasan to a place on Grand River. I did not call back to inquire about getting the Heisman from Mamasan; just took my money elsewhere.

Fakefirstname
12-20-10, 21:50
ROFLMAO! Best post ever.My nomination for best post of the year!

Kidcudi09
12-21-10, 06:08
Ok I got to be up front and ask. Do your "$" represent 100 dollarsOh hell NO! Glad you asked. It was 75. The $ doesn't represent 100. There is NO massage that good.

Cudi

Soulsa
12-21-10, 13:32
I had precisely the same experience, including a referral by Mamasan to a place on Grand River. I did not call back to inquire about getting the Heisman from Mamasan; just took my money elsewhere.Yeah I had a passing thought of trying again, but after reading yours and Detroit Life's post I'll have to pass on the M1 experience and I definitely can't deal with being what amounts to ridicule about the black mans sexual prowess and hear I am thinking that all man are created equal and all money's green. Damn shame, but do any AA have a place comparable to M1 other than DT health where a brother can get some service in 2010. Oh yea and what Detroit Life said reminds of what that Vietnamese lady said in the Vietnam era movie.

Oneknot
12-22-10, 22:49
Stopped in to M1 this evening, and found the experience to be less than pleasing. I rang the door bell and waited for almost five minutes before the mamasan came to the window. She asked if I had been there before, and I said no first time. She let me in, had me undress then asked for money for the hour. After the exchange I was lead to the shower where pa / shampoo was waiting for me. I have to say she is a great looking girl. The shower was pretty standard except pa was wearing a sweat suit and rubber boots. Seemed a little strange. Then I mentioned about a friend recommending her, and she immediately became much more attentive. Once we were back in the room, I got a pretty good massage, then she hops up leaves and in comes mamasan. I immediately get interrogated about what I wanted, and that I better not be there to make trouble. Money was paid, in came pa in a slinky little outfit and the fun began. I have to say that she gives a great BBBJ and has quite the roaming tongue. Anyway, once we were done, pa says she is going to get a hot towel and leaves. In comes mamasan with a towel a VERY COLD towel and cleans me off, tells me to get dressed, stands around waiting while I dress, and literally pushes me out the door.

So, long of the short is hat pa / shampoo is great and gives great service. The mamasan is pushy very pushy. Would I go back? You better believe it! I am definitely going to get a bodyslide next time!

SkiptomyLou
12-23-10, 01:13
Yeah I had a passing thought of trying again, but after reading yours and Detroit Life's post I'll have to pass on the M1 experience and I definitely can't deal with being what amounts to ridicule about the black mans sexual prowess and hear I am thinking that all man are created equal and all money's green. Damn shame, but do any AA have a place comparable to M1 other than DT health where a brother can get some service in 2010. Oh yea and what Detroit Life said reminds of what that Vietnamese lady said in the Vietnam era movie.Sadly, I too have experienced this same scenario.

Anansi
12-24-10, 21:09
Yeah I had a passing thought of trying again, but after reading yours and Detroit Life's post I'll have to pass on the M1 experience and I definitely can't deal with being what amounts to ridicule about the black mans sexual prowess and hear I am thinking that all man are created equal and all money's green. Damn shame, but do any AA have a place comparable to M1 other than DT health where a brother can get some service in 2010. Oh yea and what Detroit Life said reminds of what that Vietnamese lady said in the Vietnam era movie.Magic health on 8mile and Lasher. Next to Legend's Video. They don't discriminate.

As well as Sun Spa on Grand river between 7 and telegraph. Next to a bar park in back but watch as it's basically an alley so you might have stuff in your tires.

As long as you are respectful and treat the lady nice those places are very hospitable for all colors.

Sun spa is an older lady last time I recall that may have changed.

Quicksilver23
12-25-10, 23:01
Magic health on 8mile and Lasher. Next to Legend's Video. They don't discriminate.

As well as Sun Spa on Grand river between 7 and telegraph. Next to a bar park in back but watch as it's basically an alley so you might have stuff in your tires.

As long as you are respectful and treat the lady nice those places are very hospitable for all colors.

Sun spa is an older lady last time I recall that may have changed. What did those places run you?

Tryinthingsout
12-30-10, 16:04
Stopped in Friday about 2 pm, complained to Mamaasn that I got less time than I paid for last time and she said that when it's not busy she doesn't care how long I stay but when it's busy it's busy.

Yeah, right.

Paid 1. 8 for an hour with Shampoo, standard 2 pops covered with TS in between and a massage after.

Like one of the other posters I'm getting bored, it seems that Shampoo is the only girl who works there.

Any new talent out there? Nope. I went just before the Christmas holiday in hopes of a new girl, based on a few of the descriptions on the forum. I have been there many times and the mamasan was less than polite when I asked if there was a new girl. Had tutu. Pretty good although she left the lights way too high. It was a bit awkward.

Oh well. It's still a good place but I don't know if I will be back until there is someone new (yet still talented)

Uncutking5
01-03-11, 05:45
Went and saw http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2140301692.html Was in an apartment with a massage table with music and the massage was decent. At the end she goes flip over and starts to rub me and proceeded with the HE that was decent but nothing special. Hands were free to roam but would not go topless. 70 for and hour.

Gigaman
01-03-11, 22:12
Went and saw.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2140301692.html

Was in an apartment with a massage table with music and the massage was decent. At the end she goes flip over and starts to rub me and proceeded with the HE that was decent but nothing special. Hands were free to roam but would not go topless. 70 for and hour.Did you see Crystal who is about 50 years old, with shoulder length straight hair, or did you see someone younger? I saw a girl name Cece a while back who was in her 20's and quite attractive. I am not sure if she is still there.

Uncutking5
01-05-11, 04:24
Did you see Crystal who is about 50 years old, with shoulder length straight hair, or did you see someone younger? I saw a girl name Cece a while back who was in her 20's and quite attractive. I am not sure if she is still there.It was the 50 year old, I didn't catch her name. I want to check out the genuine asian massage also in westland. I don't know if you guys know about ***********. Com but there is a bunch of reviews on massage girls.

TwistedBrother
01-05-11, 13:52
"***********".Com? Break it down for us.

It was the 50 year old, I didn't catch her name. I want to check out the genuine asian massage also in westland. I don't know if you guys know about ***********. Com but there is a bunch of reviews on massage girls.

Detroit0
01-09-11, 13:50
Visited her before the Christmas. Payed 40 for half hour and 20more for HJ. She let me feel her up and eat her out. Just no intercourse. Would visit her again.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2151361027.html

Zero Dude
01-13-11, 01:04
I have traveled a lot through the US and been in quite a few AMPs. M1 is one of the top 3 in my books. Went two stright nights. The first night I had Tutu. She was a little on the heavy side. She gave a nice massage then BBBJ and covered FS to finish.

The next night I saw Shampoo. I got there around 10:15 and did not know it closed at 11. So I could not get a body slide and it was too cold to stay in the shower room that long anyway. I spoke a little Korean and we hit it off pretty well. She did a very long BBBJ and then she asked if I wanted FS covered or uncovered. Kind of shocked me but I played it safe. She seemed kind of disappointed when I said covered.

I have to see if greek is available with her next time.

Gmt345
01-14-11, 00:15
What was the total cost for each visit?

I have traveled a lot through the US and been in quite a few AMPs. M1 is one of the top 3 in my books. Went two stright nights. The first night I had Tutu. She was a little on the heavy side. She gave a nice massage then BBBJ and covered FS to finish.

The next night I saw Shampoo. I got there around 10:15 and did not know it closed at 11. So I could not get a body slide and it was too cold to stay in the shower room that long anyway. I spoke a little Korean and we hit it off pretty well. She did a very long BBBJ and then she asked if I wanted FS covered or uncovered. Kind of shocked me but I played it safe. She seemed kind of disappointed when I said covered.

I have to see if greek is available with her next time.

Bigboi47
01-14-11, 15:06
What was the total cost for each visit?See post #763

Fitzie00
01-14-11, 22:27
I've had a few dreams of this AMP. Usually they end up with HJ for. 2 or. 3 after a decent massage. They didn't mention anything about extra up front, but I usually talk to them during the massage and assure them I'm not LE. The talk comes on the flip. Girls are a little older (35-40) and not gorgeous (5-6 of 10) but the massage isn't bad.

Eq Twink
01-15-11, 12:12
I've had a few dreams of this AMP. Usually they end up with HJ for. 2 or. 3 after a decent massage. They didn't mention anything about extra up front, but I usually talk to them during the massage and assure them I'm not LE. The talk comes on the flip. Girls are a little older (35-40) and not gorgeous (5-6 of 10) but the massage isn't bad.<snicker> Those two were that age when they worked at Yoshika 20 years ago! There's a 3rd one there that is even older. Another old Yoshika girl is out at Lakeside on Hayes.

Fitzie00
01-16-11, 00:11
<snicker> Those two were that age when they worked at Yoshika 20 years ago! There's a 3rd one there that is even older. Another old Yoshika girl is out at Lakeside on Hayes.They're pretty solid though. Anything more than the HJ available. If you know? They'll hike the shirt but that's about it. Maybe I'm not asking for enough up front?

There really doesn't seem to be much on the East side. I had a dream about the one on Mound. Cute young girls but not willing to go for more than the HJ.

Nomis
01-16-11, 02:06

I have to see if greek is available with her next time.I agree that won / Shampoo is cute but she is getting older. Maybe too much work is what I am thinking because the other girts are not as good as her when providing service. Let met add, she is great with the BJ but when she gets on top, she does not ask if you want a condom, she will just start riding you! I must admit, I fell into the trap way back and it felt great doing her raw but never again. Warning for the rest of the guys that like her, make sure you don't do DATY since more than likely the last guy just sprayed her insides with his load, haha. I was lucky that one time with her but my buddy has since done BB with her and caught the drips, so be careful. He had to go to the clinic and had a hard time explaining to his wife why he didn't want sex, haha.

Be carefuly and be safe.

Lumberman
01-16-11, 21:04
On an afternoon visit to M-1 I opted for Shampoo because Tutu is not my type and Shampoo has exceptional skills and and a great personality. I brought chocolates and tried out my very limited Korean, which she seemed to enjoy greatly. It seems to me that her D-T skill has increased significantly as she had no problem going deep without hesitation or gagging. As usual, her A-R technique is beyond compare. It felt like she was using a finger but I could see both of her hands. I'd like to try some new talent but, given the options currently available, why change?

Eq Twink
01-17-11, 10:28
They're pretty solid though. Anything more than the HJ available. If you know? They'll hike the shirt but that's about it. Maybe I'm not asking for enough up front?

There really doesn't seem to be much on the East side. I had a dream about the one on Mound. Cute young girls but not willing to go for more than the HJ. I had Connie butt nekid doing a semi-body slide one time, but she clearly didn't know what she was doing and was uncomfortable with her sweatpants down. She stopped, called Jade in and they gave me a 4 hands (topless) happy ending. That's about the furthest they've ever gone for me. I rarely go to JC anymore because I can get to the Sterling Hts AMPs in less time and the quality of service isn't that different (though you rarely get topless in SH).

Tryinthingsout
01-18-11, 11:50
Stopped in M-1 the other day and had a very interesting time.

First of all there is a new "girl". "woman" is more like it. She is probably well over forty. Very polite, though, cute butt. She did a nice massage but seemed shocked when I asked for FS; she politely declined. Standard HE technique was really good, though.

The most interesting part was afterwards, on my way out. Mamasan stopped me and asked if I would be willing to take tutu over to the asian market, about 10-15 minutes away. Not knowing if there was any sort of precedent here I said sure, why not, and about 5-10 minutes later in comes tutu, dressed in sweatpants and a coat. She got in my car and we drove to the market, having a somewhat difficult time communicating. She was good company overall, though, very polite. And very impressed by my seat warmers in the car, LOL.

Now I imagine I am younger than a lot of you and maybe seem harmless. But is this something that has happened to anyone else? Am I now "in" with the mamasan, or am I now her *****? Any thoughts?

TwistedBrother
01-18-11, 17:05
You certainly should be "in." You should get the total works next time, unlimited time GFE.

Stopped in M-1 the other day and had a very interesting time.

First of all there is a new "girl"."woman" is more like it. She is probably well over forty. Very polite, though, cute butt. She did a nice massage but seemed shocked when I asked for FS; she politely declined. Standard HE technique was really good, though.

The most interesting part was afterwards, on my way out. Mamasan stopped me and asked if I would be willing to take tutu over to the asian market, about 10-15 minutes away. Not knowing if there was any sort of precedent here I said sure, why not, and about 5-10 minutes later in comes tutu, dressed in sweatpants and a coat. She got in my car and we drove to the market, having a somewhat difficult time communicating. She was good company overall, though, very polite. And very impressed by my seat warmers in the car, LOL.

Now I imagine I am younger than a lot of you and maybe seem harmless. But is this something that has happened to anyone else? Am I now "in" with the mamasan, or am I now her * Any thoughts?

Aquaspid
01-18-11, 20:45
Great place. Seen both TUTU and Shampoo. Personally, I ask for TUTU. I like her TS in the shower much better and IMO she give a better BJ. She gave me both two weeks ago in one visit. Very good at following directions. I did let TUTU go bare in the shower. Felt amazing but that was very stupic of me. After reading about Shampoo, nope. Hope they get some new blood in there.

Oneknot
01-18-11, 20:56
Stopped in to see shampoo, but she was not working tonight. Ended up with Kay, who was older but very nice. She gave a subpar shower, but an incredible massage. I almost forgot why I stopped in. She gave me a great deep tissue massage for forty five minutes. Then the nice mamasan came in. Paid the piper and Kay came back dressed in a slinky outfit. This girl has an amazing body, and her bolt on's looked real. Have to say that her box was tighter than my first high school lay. Will definitely repeat. Everything covered with her.

Jooop
01-19-11, 05:17
I've had a few dreams of this AMP. Usually they end up with HJ for. 2 or. 3 after a decent massage. They didn't mention anything about extra up front, but I usually talk to them during the massage and assure them I'm not LE. The talk comes on the flip. Girls are a little older (35-40) and not gorgeous (5-6 of 10) but the massage isn't bad.How long was the massage.

Heathendog
01-19-11, 16:45
Great place. Seen both TUTU and Shampoo. Personally, I ask for TUTU. I like her TS in the shower much better and IMO she give a better BJ. She gave me both two weeks ago in one visit. Very good at following directions. I did let TUTU go bare in the shower. Felt amazing but that was very stupic of me. After reading about Shampoo, nope. Hope they get some new blood in there.Which of these 3 things happen:

Did she insist on a cover?

Did you insist on a cover?

Did she ask how you wanted it?

If she insisted on a cover, then she's the first at M1 for a LONG time.

Fitzie00
01-19-11, 17:19
How long was the massage.The amount of time hasn't seemed to matter.

Tryinthingsout
01-19-11, 18:30
You certainly should be "in." You should get the total works next time, unlimited time GFE.Hey good to know! Thanks

Aquaspid
01-20-11, 10:55
Which of these 3 things happen:

Did she insist on a cover?

Did you insist on a cover?

Did she ask how you wanted it?

If she insisted on a cover, then she's the first at M1 for a LONG time. In my dream during a TS neither says a thing about a cover. It just go in . Nice dream. I just kindof guided them to it on the soapy table in my dream. In regards to Shampoo read the post below which talks about a guy and his buddy who May have gotten the drip from her. Definitely NOT WORTH IT! IMO

Member #4967
01-26-11, 15:35
Stopped by for a visit, called ahead had them turn steam sauna on ahead of time. Really helps my lungs and the heat makes the muscles really relax, got a great massage and extras from Jackie. Bit older but still hot IHO always good consistent service.

TwistedBrother
01-26-11, 18:38
Forgive me if you're the one who told me this already, but I wanted to reconfirm if this is the Jackie that used to work at Hawaii in Lansing area. Is she really, really lean?

(guess that's about the only distinguishing thing I can recall besides the great, GFE service)

Stopped by for a visit, called ahead had them turn steam sauna on ahead of time. Really helps my lungs and the heat makes the muscles really relax, got a great massage and extras from Jackie. Bit older but still hot IHO always good consistent service.

Gozno69
01-27-11, 15:49
Just opened in Canton, Looks like a second location for TOMII, any intel on the new or old locales?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2182706605.html

TOMII CHINESES ACUPRESSURE

Beautiful clean private rooms available for you

Perfect place to relex and enjoy a happy comfort life

Try our hour full body massage

OPEN 10 AM Til 9 pm / MON. SAT

11 AM. 7 PM / SUN

* ACUPRESSURE * DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE

* ORIENTAL MASSAGE *

* No RUSH * ASIAN RELAXATION

* No Appointment Necessary * Walk-In Welcome

We Hope To Serve You Real Soon Let Us Show You The Magic Of Oriental Relaxation

3800 Lilley road canton just crass Ford road

Member #4967
01-27-11, 16:42
Forgive me if you're the one who told me this already, but I wanted to reconfirm if this is the Jackie that used to work at Hawaii in Lansing area. Is she really, really lean?

(guess that's about the only distinguishing thing I can recall besides the great, GFE service) Yep same girl not as lean as when she worked Lansing tho has a bit more meat on her bones now.

Skifreak
01-28-11, 11:35
The one in Livonia, gives a great massage. Nothing much other than an accident here and there. Haven't heard if anyone has had any luck.

Skifreak
01-28-11, 20:26
Sorry this was a response to post 799

New AMP in Canton.

Just opened in Canton, Looks like a second location for TOMII, any intel on the new or old locales?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2182706605.html

TOMII CHINESES ACUPRESSURE.

Beautiful clean private rooms available for you.

Perfect place to relex and enjoy a happy comfort life.

Try our hour full body massage.

OPEN 10 AM Til 9 pm / MON. SAT.

11 AM. 7 PM / SUN.

* ACUPRESSURE * DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE.

* ORIENTAL MASSAGE *

* No RUSH * ASIAN RELAXATION.

* No Appointment Necessary * Walk-In Welcome.

We Hope To Serve You Real Soon Let Us Show You The Magic Of Oriental Relaxation.

3800 Lilley road canton just crass Ford road.
The one in Livonia, gives a great massage. Nothing much other than an accident here and there. Haven't heard if anyone has had any luck.

Kidcudi09
01-29-11, 17:10
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxreleaseand-unwind-call-cloe-313-207-8115-in-officeout-calls/4735524

Trust me when I say YOU are going to enjoy yourself. She works with a tandem of lovely ladies in Southfield (you'll see the other ads on BP). I've seen Cloe three times and each time exceeds my expectations. FS is available for $120, but a basic nude massage (with HE) for a special price of $50 (normally $75) , and a body slide (with HE) for $75.

If you looking for a sexy lady to give you a good (not great) massage with plenty of "extras", do yourself a favor and check her out.

-Cudi

Toledo Guy
01-29-11, 20:13
I visited M1 around 5 PM last Thursday and asked for Shampoo. And was told she had the day off. Maybe. Maybe not. Wondering if anyone has seen her lately? I was hoping for one of those talked about body slides but I had Tutu again and was less impressed than the last visit.

TG

Fitzie00
01-30-11, 12:43
The massage was good but nothing more than HE. I dreamed the girl was cute and young but they had them wear white polo shirts and white jeans and tennis shoes. As if they're therapists or something. Nothing sleazy, which really stinks.

After the flip, the girl starts giggling and talking baby-talk to my guy like she's f@cking 5 years old. Anyway she puts one leg up on the table so that she's spread wide open as she's doing the hand. If it weren't for her wearing all her clothes it would have been pretty hot.

I doubt that I'll repeat. There are other places on the East where the services are more satisfying for the money, let's say.

Tryinthingsout
01-31-11, 23:45
Does anyone know of an AMP in Southfield? I feel like it's just seedy enough. I pass a crap load of nail salons, hair salons, and Chinese restaurants on my way home from work. If not it is the PERFECT location for one, no?

Just curious.

Fitzie00
02-01-11, 07:24
Does anyone know of an AMP in Southfield? I feel like it's just seedy enough. I pass a crap load of nail salons, hair salons, and Chinese restaurants on my way home from work. If not it is the PERFECT location for one, no? Over the years, Oakland County has been a lot more aggressive in trying to close AMPs than its neighbors. I remember an AMP on Telegraph years ago but that was a looong time.

Eq Twink
02-02-11, 11:37
Does anyone know of an AMP in Southfield? I feel like it's just seedy enough. I pass a crap load of nail salons, hair salons, and Chinese restaurants on my way home from work. If not it is the PERFECT location for one, no?

Just curious. Many (10?) years ago, there was a MP on 10 mile between Evergreen and Southfield in a medical plaza. Don't know if it was legit or not, but given the hours that the sign was lit I always assumed it wasn't. In the 90's there was an AMP on 9 mile just east of Telegraph. It lasted about 6 months. It was the usual rub and tug. Every few years an AMP opens in the Korean plaza at 9 & Beech, but the last try closed 4 years ago.

That's all I know about for storefront AMPs in the Southfield area and, as Fitzie says, they don't stay open long in Oakland County. There are other, private establishments, in Southfield that do not openly advertise as MP's, but you'll need to review alternative sources to find them.

Fitzie00
02-02-11, 19:14
Do you need to bring your own raincoat or are they available there? I have a significant other and don't like having many of them around, if you know what I mean.

Red51
02-02-11, 22:57
Do you need to bring your own raincoat or are they available there? I have a significant other and don't like having many of them around, if you know what I mean.The girls will have them, just make sure they actually put them on before they hop on

Skifreak
02-03-11, 00:54
Drove past a place in the downriver area Earthtone something or not. Fort st and pen road. Any suggestions.

Jackbb
02-03-11, 17:30
Drove past a place in the downriver area Earthtone something or not. Fort st and pen road. Any suggestions.Visited this place a while back. Older asian woman, who doesn't want any trouble. Take a pass.

Jackbb
02-03-11, 17:34
Many (10?) years ago, there was a MP on 10 mile between Evergreen and Southfield in a medical plaza. Don't know if it was legit or not, but given the hours that the sign was lit I always assumed it wasn't. In the 90's there was an AMP on 9 mile just east of Telegraph. It lasted about 6 months. It was the usual rub and tug. Every few years an AMP opens in the Korean plaza at 9 & Beech, but the last try closed 4 years ago.

That's all I know about for storefront AMPs in the Southfield area and, as Fitzie says, they don't stay open long in Oakland County. There are other, private establishments, in Southfield that do not openly advertise as MP's, but you'll need to review alternative sources to find them. I fondly remember the AMP in the medical plaza. Linda was a real prize, among others. Eventually, they had to go legit, and I think went out of business. They had Class A talent while they were up and running.

Mystery Date
02-05-11, 23:02
Visited this place a while back. Older asian woman, who doesn't want any trouble. Take a pass.I got FS from 2 different women there, about a year apart. YMMV.

Jackbb
02-10-11, 08:00
Visited Dt a couple of days ago. Parking lot of strip mall completely empty at noon, on a weekday. Mine was the only car in the lot, which made me nervous, but I decided to TOFTT. Saw Jackie, older, thin, with nice B's. Massage ok, FS with CG, RCG, and mish to completion. Another customer? Came in, with loud voice, definitely a mood buster. Was told it was ok. Sounded like LE to me, but I was done by then. I dressed and left, quickly. Lady was a bit older for my taste, but might do in a pinch. BTW, I don't remember her from T-town's Rainbow.

Kwakaz1100
02-13-11, 16:33
Tried Sunny Skies on Friday after work. Didn't get the girls name but she was a big fat chick. Some of you probably like those big fat tities but I prefer skinny girls with little tities. Thats why I go for the Asian girls.

Service was okay, she is strong and gives a hard massage with alot of pressure. HJ was just ok and I didn't finish. She lifted her shirt so I could play with those big Korean tits but I just wasn't into it. Paid 80 at the door and 20 tip after. I didn't ask for anything else and she didn't offer. I'd have to hear about some young skinny thing working there to want to repeat.

TwistedBrother
02-13-11, 17:52
Thanks for the report, but not a TOFTT situation. DT and Jackie herself have been reviewed before.

Visited Dt a couple of days ago. Parking lot of strip mall completely empty at noon, on a weekday. Mine was the only car in the lot, which made me nervous, but I decided to TOFTT. Saw Jackie, older, thin, with nice B's. Massage ok, FS with CG, RCG, and mish to completion. Another customer? Came in, with loud voice, definitely a mood buster. Was told it was ok. Sounded like LE to me, but I was done by then. I dressed and left, quickly. Lady was a bit older for my taste, but might do in a pinch. BTW, I don't remember her from T-town's Rainbow.

Introgue
02-14-11, 21:24
Was there on Saturday. Booked for 1 hour. Started with a nice massage. The girl start to role hands over my john and then I started doing foreplays. She let me kiss and also play with boobs. At the end she gave me HJ. The parlour has no privacy. Rooms are seperated by false partition. Total damage 110 + 50.

Gigaman
02-15-11, 00:11
Was there on Saturday. Booked for 1 hour. Started with a nice massage. The girl start to role hands over my john and then I started doing foreplays. She let me kiss and also play with boobs. At the end she gave me HJ. The parlour has no privacy. Rooms are seperated by false partition. Total damage 110 + 50.Is this the place on 10 mile and Meadowbrook next to Lady Jane's or

The place on Novi Road and Grand River next to Lover's Lane?

I've been to the 10 mile place and got nothing but a massage and they push hard for a $20 tip without any extra service. I have been thinking about the Novi Road place, but haven't been there yet, but if you are talking about this place, then I will try soon.

Jooop
02-15-11, 04:51
Over the years, Oakland County has been a lot more aggressive in trying to close AMPs than its neighbors. I remember an AMP on Telegraph years ago but that was a looong time.Yea been there if its the one I'm thinking of it was in the back of a big white building may of been a small shop, rooms were divide off by screens / sheets.

Jackbb
02-15-11, 07:53
Thanks for the report, but not a TOFTT situation. DT and Jackie herself have been reviewed before.When yours is the only car in the entire strip mall, and there's NOT another business in the entire strip mall, you can be a target, given the area, for both LE and thieves, then, my friend, it is a TOFTT situation. Also, since you're being so observant, then you'll notice that I mentioned that Jackie might have worked previously in T-town. A fact, one would deduce, from an earlier review.

Introgue
02-17-11, 20:28
Is this the place on 10 mile and Meadowbrook next to Lady Jane's or

The place on Novi Road and Grand River next to Lover's Lane?

I've been to the 10 mile place and got nothing but a massage and they push hard for a $20 tip without any extra service. I have been thinking about the Novi Road place, but haven't been there yet, but if you are talking about this place, then I will try soon.This is 10 mile and Meadowbrook.

StreetLegal
02-19-11, 10:15
Very little talk about this AMP. Saw some online reviews and decided to TOFTT. Older lady answers the door. Advertise. 70 for hour massage, have mixed feelings about the place. Naomi (very hot, petite, nice C') comes in the room, annoyingly way to "enthused" about being of service. I really enjoy the massage but its hard to get her to do it for long time. Off to the shower, very thorough and enjoyable. Back to the room. Negotiated CBBJ / FS for. 60 after. 50 at door. Typical massage room, would recommend.

Govman
02-19-11, 11:06
I'm heading back through Detroit next week. I may stop by and see Shampoo at M1. I must be more careful this time though. The last time I got a bodyslide from her, she slipped Mr. Magoo into her without cover. Stupid me went along for the ride, but regretted it a few days later. Didn't get the drips, but got some sort of UTI. Must be careful next time.

Niceoldman989
02-19-11, 13:45
I'm heading back through Detroit next week. I may stop by and see Shampoo at M1. I must be more careful this time though. The last time I got a bodyslide from her, she slipped Mr. Magoo into her without cover. Stupid me went along for the ride, but regretted it a few days later. Didn't get the drips, but got some sort of UTI. Must be careful next time.Was told there is a new provider at M1, Tsuni Pa, A little taller and smaller boobs than Shampo, But she asks prior to sliding on. Haven't had the pleasure yet, but planning on stopping by soon.

NiceOldMan989

Smokey03
02-19-11, 20:14
Street legal are you saying $110 out the door? You may be my new hero if so.

Very little talk about this AMP. Saw some online reviews and decided to TOFTT. Older lady answers the door. Advertise. 70 for hour massage, have mixed feelings about the place. Naomi (very hot, petite, nice C') comes in the room, annoyingly way to "enthused" about being of service. I really enjoy the massage but its hard to get her to do it for long time. Off to the shower, very thorough and enjoyable. Back to the room. Negotiated CBBJ / FS for. 60 after. 50 at door. Typical massage room, would recommend.

StreetLegal
02-20-11, 13:03
Street legal are you saying 1.10 out the door? You may be my new hero if so.Yup. Act stupid at first saying I though massage was. 70 for one hour. But just negotiate hard.

TwistedBrother
02-21-11, 17:14
Not trying to imply it wasn't a risky situation, just that my understanding of TOFTT relates to unreviewed places or providers. Anyway, not trying to start something and will let it go.

When yours is the only car in the entire strip mall, and there's NOT another business in the entire strip mall, you can be a target, given the area, for both LE and thieves, then, my friend, it is a TOFTT situation. Also, since you're being so observant, then you'll notice that I mentioned that Jackie might have worked previously in T-town. A fact, one would deduce, from an earlier review.

Fitzie00
02-22-11, 08:49
Has anyone every got anything more than HE here recently? And if so at what cost?

I'm been looking (so are some others) for a good (FS or BJ) AMP on the east side but I'm getting tired of the same old HE and then having them complain about anything less than. 4. Help would be appreciated.

Lord Helmet
02-23-11, 15:59
Stopped by M1 this morning and asked if there was any new meat. After a 20 min. Wait, in came Kay.

Pretty face, small body with B-cup implants, "not sure why so small a purchase", with a very small belly. She is a bit shorter than Shampoo.

Crappy table shower. Had the pressure low and spent 10 minutes just rinsing. I finally just stood up so she would wrap it up.

Back in the room, got a decent but short massage.

Skills with extras were lax.

She did ask if I wanted to use a Jimmy or not. Did!

Will definitely stick with Shampoo when I go back.

Total: 160

Sillion
02-24-11, 03:36
Has ne 1 been here I've seen it sometimes when going to Oakland Mall.

Jooop
02-24-11, 05:04
Has anyone every got anything more than HE here recently? And if so at what cost?

I'm been looking (so are some others) for a good (FS or BJ) AMP on the east side but I'm getting tired of the same old HE and then having them complain about anything less than. 4. Help would be appreciated. All I ever got was a HE.

Zimbus Zimbus
02-24-11, 23:06
Tried a legit looking place on Rochester Road. And of Big Bvr. Basic massage was. 7. Had an excellent massage from an older Korean gal (40-45 yrs) named Cici. Tipped her. 4.1. 10 for everything. Everything equals FS. BION. The gal wants to keep this down low so no chit-chat outside the massage room.

Tryinthingsout
02-26-11, 02:23
Stopped by M1 this morning and asked if there was any new meat. After a 20 min. Wait, in came Kay.

Pretty face, small body with B-cup implants,"not sure why so small a purchase", with a very small belly. She is a bit shorter than Shampoo.

Crappy table shower. Had the pressure low and spent 10 minutes just rinsing. I finally just stood up so she would wrap it up.

Back in the room, got a decent but short massage.

Skills with extras were lax.

She did ask if I wanted to use a Jimmy or not. Did!

Will definitely stick with Shampoo when I go back.

Total: 160I have had kay a couple times and been more than satisfied with her skills, PARTICULARLY with standard HE. Everything else has always been very professional and her body is really tight. Maybe she was having an off day. Also, she has ALWAYS had everything covered for me, even BJ; interesting, maybe the risky tutu and shampoo are rubbing off on her already?

Smokey03
02-26-11, 14:12
What is the name of this place? What is BION? Was your total out of pocket $100 or was that the tip for FS?

Tried a legit looking place on Rochester Road. And of Big Bvr. Basic massage was. 7. Had an excellent massage from an older Korean gal (40-45 yrs) named Cici. Tipped her. 4.1. 10 for everything. Everything equals FS. BION. The gal wants to keep this down low so no chit-chat outside the massage room.

Virgil 97
03-02-11, 19:48
What is the name of this place? What is BION? Was your total out of pocket $100 or was that the tip for FS?BION = Believe It or Not

Bratley1055
03-03-11, 15:38
What is the name of this place? What is BION? Was your total out of pocket $100 or was that the tip for FS?I think he paid $.1 the math is. 7 +.4 tip

TwistedBrother
03-03-11, 15:45
Yes, and believe it or not, we can say "110","70" and "40" without risk. I looked it up. Using decimal points, dollar signs and eliminating zeroes has no effect on a monger or provider's safety, in and of itself. Thank you.

I think he paid $.1 the math is. 7 +.4 tip

Zimbus Zimbus
03-04-11, 00:48
I think he paid $.1 the math is. 7 +.4 tipYes. 110 out the door. They even accept plastic.

Dee Jay 88
03-05-11, 10:03
Has ne 1 been here I've seen it sometimes when going to Oakland Mall.Decided to do some recon and stopped by Kim's Health Spa on Jhn R and I think 11 mile early Thursday evening. I parked in the front parking lot, which appeared safe with no worries. I walked in and it had the usual setup with a glass window and a closed door like M1. So, I knocked because I didn't find the doorbell and the mamasan knocked back from the other side. It was kind of funny. She peeked out and asked me what I wanted. I told her a massage. She was 50 something, typical korean lady in appearance. Not my type at all, but she was fairly nice. $50 for a massage. I noticed the signs for shower and sauna, so I asked for a shower. She led me to the shower room and left me. Oh well, it was a recon mission. After the shower I went back to the room where she was waiting for me and laid down on the table. She swapped my wet shower towel with a new one which she used to keep my naughty bits covered the whole time. She asked if I cared if she used oil to massage and that was fine. The massage room just had a curtain for a door and you could hear everything everywhere in the spa. I was the only patron there, but she did have a rather loud conversation in (I assume) Korean with another worker who was watching TV in the other room. I never did see her. Any way, the massage was mediocre, the ladies were nothing to get excited about and the massage was maybe a 5 out of 10. I don't think I would repeat. It appeared legit or atleast not even worth it. Does anyone else have any stories?

I passed by Bubbly Tub and Tan on the way home and that place seems to be kind of cool. It's a tanning place but it's also a hot tub rental with tropical scenery like Oasis in Ann Arbor (which I also have never been too). Does anyone have any adventures they would share about those places? It looks like a great place to have some fun in.

Maybe I'll try that massage place in Troy next. Keep it safe and have fun..DJ

Turrismaldon
03-05-11, 14:41
Lady who answers calls had 65 for an hr with good massage and good HJ topless with touchign at flip, she is nice dint even ask for tip left her with 20. Had two girls working for her now that she moved to venoy from wayne road but they are just too old for me may be 50's yes 50's.

Scrumdiddle
03-06-11, 02:40
Yes. 110 out the door. They even accept plastic.Either lying, or you got lucky. Been there twice now on your recommendation. Both times absolutely nothing. Got two different girls who said they don't do any extras.

A legit place. Not an EMP.

Jooop
03-06-11, 05:14
Decided to do some recon and stopped by Kim's Health Spa on Jhn R and I think 11 mile early Thursday evening. I parked in the front parking lot, which appeared safe with no worries. I walked in and it had the usual setup with a glass window and a closed door like M1. So, I knocked because I didn't find the doorbell and the mamasan knocked back from the other side. It was kind of funny. She peeked out and asked me what I wanted. I told her a massage. She was 50 something, typical korean lady in appearance. Not my type at all, but she was fairly nice. $50 for a massage. I noticed the signs for shower and sauna, so I asked for a shower. She led me to the shower room and left me. Oh well, it was a recon mission. After the shower I went back to the room where she was waiting for me and laid down on the table. She swapped my wet shower towel with a new one which she used to keep my naughty bits covered the whole time. She asked if I cared if she used oil to massage and that was fine. The massage room just had a curtain for a door and you could hear everything everywhere in the spa. I was the only patron there, but she did have a rather loud conversation in (I assume) Korean with another worker who was watching TV in the other room. I never did see her. Any way, the massage was mediocre, the ladies were nothing to get excited about and the massage was maybe a 5 out of 10. I don't think I would repeat. It appeared legit or atleast not even worth it. Does anyone else have any stories?

I passed by Bubbly Tub and Tan on the way home and that place seems to be kind of cool. It's a tanning place but it's also a hot tub rental with tropical scenery like Oasis in Ann Arbor (which I also have never been too). Does anyone have any adventures they would share about those places? It looks like a great place to have some fun in.

Maybe I'll try that massage place in Troy next. Keep it safe and have fun. DJI have use Bubbly tub a few times but my partner is black&white did get the look but we had rings on so they got over that.

Tremolo
03-06-11, 19:20
Either lying, or you got lucky. Been there twice now on your recommendation. Both times absolutely nothing. Got two different girls who said they don't do any extras.

A legit place. Not an EMP. Yes, unfortunately this place is legit. I'm pretty sure that this previous report is untrue. FS is rarely available at any of the various metro Detroit Chinese spas. This is a Chinese Acupressure place and there are no Korean girls working there. None I've ever seen. You may get the elusive HJ here if you are lucky.

Tryinthingsout
03-06-11, 21:54
So I am from the Detroit area, frequent M-1 and always have a great time. Used to live in Lansing though, and have visited several AMP's around there.

I was on my way back from a conference in Grand Rapids this weekend and saw a sign for L. A. Spa in Portland (exit 73 on 96). I have been there once (it was actually my first AMP experience when I was a rookie and had no idea what to do or expect) but I recently read a review of a particular girl there and thought I should check it out. Her name was Jenny.

Jenny is by far, hands down, absolutely the most gorgeous little thing I have ever seen in an AMP. She has a beautiful face, great C cups, smooth, young-looking skin, incredible legs and. Yes, I am a feet person. Really sexy, pedicured toes.

She was so polite and so friendly. There is no table shower (no body slide with this girl. Sigh) , just a stand-up, but she was very thorough and flirty. Sauna to dry off and then off to the massage room. Massage was so-so but technique with extras was really spectacular. I kind of have a problem where I can't finish sometimes (even though I am young) but she was so patient and cute the whole time.

It is expensive. Two bills total for the hour and FS but that included CBJ, Mish, Dog, CG, and a wonderful TF at the end. She could tell I was into her legs and feet and at one point she even did a little fj while pumping with both hands. VERY sexy.

Don't know if many of you will make it out there. I mean, I love M1 and shampoo and yes, LA everything was always covered and it WAS pricey. But god, Jenny was GORGEOUS. It would be worth making the trip if you are ever travelling west. She was GORGEOUS.

Anansi
03-06-11, 22:42

Just curious.Yes there is one on 8 mile and lasher. Magic health spa but directly IN Southfield. No.

Zimbus Zimbus
03-06-11, 23:08
Yes, unfortunately this place is legit. I'm pretty sure that this previous report is untrue. FS is rarely available at any of the various metro Detroit Chinese spas. This is a Chinese Acupressure place and there are no Korean girls working there. None I've ever seen. You may get the elusive HJ here if you are lucky.Perhaps you went to the wrong place. There are 2 Asian health massage places on Rochester Road. Now. One is on the east side and the other is on the west. I've been to both. One only allows you to do self-serve. The other was exactly as I stated. Only 1 provider offered me FS there. The other did not. My information was accurate and true. I have no reason to lie. In fact, I hesitated posting it for obvious reasons. They seemed rather slow so I felt it may be worthwhile putting the word out to get them some business. But maybe she is picky. Who knows.

Zimbus Zimbus
03-06-11, 23:12
Yes, unfortunately this place is legit. I'm pretty sure that this previous report is untrue. FS is rarely available at any of the various metro Detroit Chinese spas. This is a Chinese Acupressure place and there are no Korean girls working there. None I've ever seen. You may get the elusive HJ here if you are lucky.Perhaps you went to the wrong place. There are 2 Asian health massage places on Rochester Road. Now. One is on the east side and the other is on the west. I've been to both. One only allows you to do self-serve. The other was exactly as I stated. Only 1 provider offered me FS there. She was Korean. The other did not. She was younger. My information was accurate and true. I have no reason to lie. In fact, I hesitated posting it for obvious reasons. They seemed rather slow so I felt it may be worthwhile putting the word out to get them some business. But maybe she is picky. Who knows.

Mystery Date
03-07-11, 06:39
Has ne 1 been here I've seen it sometimes when going to Oakland Mall.Back in the early 90s you could get an HE (and nothing more) but it's been strictly legit for at least a decade (AFAICT).

Lord Helmet
03-07-11, 10:07
Yes, unfortunately this place is legit. I'm pretty sure that this previous report is untrue. FS is rarely available at any of the various metro Detroit Chinese spas. This is a Chinese Acupressure place and there are no Korean girls working there. None I've ever seen. You may get the elusive HJ here if you are lucky.I have been here twice as well since the first report. Although the massage is excellent, NO extras to be had.

TwistedBrother
03-07-11, 14:30
Yeah, please post this in Lansing. There's a specific Portland thread for this spa.

So I am from the Detroit area, frequent M-1 and always have a great time. Used to live in Lansing though, and have visited several AMP's around there.

I was on my way back from a conference in Grand Rapids this weekend and saw a sign for L. A. Spa in Portland (exit 73 on 96). I have been there once (it was actually my first AMP experience when I was a rookie and had no idea what to do or expect) but I recently read a review of a particular girl there and thought I should check it out. Her name was Jenny.

Jenny is by far, hands down, absolutely the most gorgeous little thing I have ever seen in an AMP. She has a beautiful face, great C cups, smooth, young-looking skin, incredible legs and. Yes, I am a feet person. Really sexy, pedicured toes.

She was so polite and so friendly. There is no table shower (no body slide with this girl. Sigh) , just a stand-up, but she was very thorough and flirty. Sauna to dry off and then off to the massage room. Massage was so-so but technique with extras was really spectacular. I kind of have a problem where I can't finish sometimes (even though I am young) but she was so patient and cute the whole time.

It is expensive. Two bills total for the hour and FS but that included CBJ, Mish, Dog, CG, and a wonderful TF at the end. She could tell I was into her legs and feet and at one point she even did a little fj while pumping with both hands. VERY sexy.

Don't know if many of you will make it out there. I mean, I love M1 and shampoo and yes, LA everything was always covered and it WAS pricey. But god, Jenny was GORGEOUS. It would be worth making the trip if you are ever travelling west. She was GORGEOUS.

Tremolo
03-07-11, 17:02
Perhaps you went to the wrong place. There are 2 Asian health massage places on Rochester Road. Now. One is on the east side and the other is on the west. I've been to both. One only allows you to do self-serve. The other was exactly as I stated. Only 1 provider offered me FS there. She was Korean. The other did not. She was younger. My information was accurate and true. I have no reason to lie. In fact, I hesitated posting it for obvious reasons. They seemed rather slow so I felt it may be worthwhile putting the word out to get them some business. But maybe she is picky. Who knows.Sorry Zimbus. I don't mean to call you a liar. You may be right about that. She may be very picky and you might have the necessary charm. I do know that all of these reports are always relative to a specific person's one experience. Who received the services, which girl was the provider, and other various things will always determine the results.

I have been to both places you mention, and have never experienced FS myself, nor have I heard from anyone else regarding anything more than a HJ. Just because most guys don't get a certain service at a place, doesn't mean that it never happens. However, this MP we are talking about is almost always known as a legit Acupressure place. Maybe you have a good thing going there, that others rarely get offered.

Tryinthingsout
03-07-11, 23:52
Yeah, please post this in Lansing. There's a specific Portland thread for this spa.Sorry. I just thought there were other people in my shoes looking to try someone new.

StreetLegal
03-08-11, 09:28
Lady who answers calls had 65 for an hr with good massage and good HJ topless with touchign at flip, she is nice dint even ask for tip left her with 20. Had two girls working for her now that she moved to venoy from wayne road but they are just too old for me may be 50's yes 50's.Were you able to see the lady who answers calls? How do you make the request?

Dee Jay 88
03-10-11, 22:01
Tried a legit looking place on Rochester Road. And of Big Bvr. Basic massage was. 7. Had an excellent massage from an older Korean gal (40-45 yrs) named Cici. Tipped her. 4.1. 10 for everything. Everything equals FS. BION. The gal wants to keep this down low so no chit-chat outside the massage room.I have to say that this got me thinking as I pass this place everyday on the way to work and it made quite a bit of controversy here. I was a little excited, because I hate going to M-1, because it's so far, but it's the only place for a guarantee and those awesome body slides. It's just so damn cold in there during the winter.

Anyway, I checked out this place yesterday and it was just what I needed for the day. I think I saw CiCi, who was as described and very nice. There was another younger girl in there and she was hot, but before I had it all figured out she disappeared into the back. That was okay, because CiCi gave me the best damn massage I had ever had. I couldn't even think straight when I left, I was so relaxed. 70 bucks for an hour. I do believe if I wanted more I could have got it, but I was running short of time and I didn't want to push it my first time there. She really did a great massage and focused on all the right spots. She was definitely not shy. I believe Zimbus and will repeat. I hope this place lasts. I never realized that massages could be so good. Even if it is legit, I'm still going back. Have fun.

Detroit0
03-12-11, 15:51
Yeah I've visited her before in westland. She's pretty cool and lets you touch her. She doesn't ask for much$

Were you able to see the lady who answers calls? How do you make the request?

Fitzie00
03-13-11, 08:28
Perhaps you went to the wrong place. There are 2 Asian health massage places on Rochester Road. Now. One is on the east side and the other is on the west. I've been to both. One only allows you to do self-serve. The other was exactly as I stated. Only 1 provider offered me FS there. She was Korean. The other did not. She was younger. My information was accurate and true. I have no reason to lie. In fact, I hesitated posting it for obvious reasons. They seemed rather slow so I felt it may be worthwhile putting the word out to get them some business. But maybe she is picky. Who knows.You went east side, right?

Mystery Mantis
03-13-11, 08:48
Hey guys, I've been advised by my fellow mongers in Toledo to check out M1 for some asian BBJ. I just can't get it in Toledo, and I'm going crazy without it.

I've been reading the forum, but after 5 pages I don't seem to have all the answers I need.

So questions.

1. What I want is BBJTCIM, preferably WS. It seems I can at least get BBJ, but can I get all that? If not, is there an AMP that I can get it?

2. Who would be the girl to ask for, for what I want, and what will I give her for it?

You can PM me this info, that is fine. I am thinking of hitting a couple of the SC in the area too, like H8 and HC, as I hear I can get some of the BBJ that I am after (in case I can't get asian, though that is what I am craving like you wouldn't believe).

Also, how safe is the M1 parking lot? It's a long drive for me, and I will likely pack a bag in case I decide to stay for the night.

Zimbus Zimbus
03-14-11, 21:57
You went east side, right?No. It's in a tiny plaza on the west side of Rochester Road. The one on the east side is in a plaza with Mr. B's. They do a decent massage but not much else.

Easy Quick
03-21-11, 17:41
Anyone know what happned to this place? It was a Chinese acupressure close to 14 mile and orchard lake.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2264444910.html

They had red sticker on the front door from city of Farmington hills. Place was empty. Place was legit but I wonder if they had building permit issue or did not pay the rent.

Toledo Guy
03-22-11, 22:24
I saw a post on another board that Shampoo is no longer at M1. Can anyone confirm that? I was there only a couple times and Shampoo wasn't available. I wish I tried again as I wanted to experience the much talked about body slide!

Thanks.

TG

Toledo Guy
03-22-11, 22:33
I spotted this place which I assume is a legit massage place. Just wondering if anyone has info to confirm one way or another. The entrance seems like a typical AMP which made me wonder.

Tomii Chinese Massage. 3800 lilley road, Canton, MI 48187 (734) 709-8965

Detroit0
03-22-11, 22:36
I've wondered about that place too. I live close by and I know Canton is pretty clean.

Guyneedsfun
03-23-11, 01:10
I saw a post on another board that Shampoo is no longer at M1. Can anyone confirm that? I was there only a couple times and Shampoo wasn't available. I wish I tried again as I wanted to experience the much talked about body slide!

Thanks.

TGPretty sure she is gone but did not ask. Two girls. Kay and other girl which could not understand name. Thought she was saying "banana".

Lord Helmet
03-23-11, 08:33

Thanks.

TGHad her Tuesday morning. Still there.

Whosurdaddy104
03-23-11, 20:07
I spotted this place which I assume is a legit massage place. Just wondering if anyone has info to confirm one way or another. The entrance seems like a typical AMP which made me wonder.

Tomii Chinese Massage. 3800 lilley road, Canton, MI 48187 (734) 709-8965Maybe I got the wrong girl, but it was very legit. Had every familiar symptom, but no TS room. So I thought it would be good, mentioned how well I tipped if she did extras, nodded, and agreed, at the start, but once we got going, all this lady did was talk badly about korean massage parlors and all they do is give quick in and out while her massage would last you all day and night, so that made it better. SHe wouldn't shut up about it. So about 45 mins I said, thanks, you can stop, I'm going to a korean parlor. LOL then she was miffed because I didn't tip her. Again, maybe I got the owner or mama or whatever (she was 45, but looked great, and said she had an 18 yo daughter, LOL who doesn't work there, I asked at the end) , but it was completely legit.

Easy Quick
03-24-11, 11:23
Anyone know what happned to this place? It was a Chinese acupressure close to 14 mile and orchard lake.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2264444910.html

They had red sticker on the front door from city of Farmington hills. Place was empty. Place was legit but I wonder if they had building permit issue or did not pay the rent.I would appreciate if someone can fill me in what could be the reason this place is closed and what this red sticker from city of Farmington hills means.

Thank you in advance.

Sparkeyman
03-24-11, 21:25
I would appreciate if someone can fill me in what could be the reason this place is closed and what this red sticker from city of Farmington hills means.

Thank you in advance.Could be any number of things but my best guess is a tax lien IE a large amount of unpaid back taxes. If you get close enough to read it it tells you how much they owe and the contents of the business is auctioned off to pay the debt.

Easy Quick
03-26-11, 08:41
Could be any number of things but my best guess is a tax lien IE a large amount of unpaid back taxes. If you get close enough to read it it tells you how much they owe and the contents of the business is auctioned off to pay the debt.Thanks for reply. The red note said something like "stay back, placed is uninhabitable"

Motoben560
03-28-11, 14:48
There are some reports from last June in this thread about a provider named Melissa, but the links provided are now dead. Is there anyone that knows who the June posts are referring to and can provide an active link for her?

I don't live in Michigan but about 4 years ago I was in town off and on and saw a provider named Melissa from the Sterling Heights area. She was pretty, had a nice body, and big aftermarket tubes. Sessions were strictly legit and she refused extras when I asked.

I'll be back in town soon, and if my Melissa is the same one referenced in the June posts, than I'd love to pay her a visit and she if I can get more now than I was able to a few years ago.

Thanks.

Jack Black885
03-28-11, 17:14
Has ne 1 been here I've seen it sometimes when going to Oakland Mall.Good Massage Only You Will Be Drapped

Member #4085
03-28-11, 18:31
There are some reports from last June in this thread about a provider named Melissa, but the links provided are now dead. Is there anyone that knows who the June posts are referring to and can provide an active link for her?

I don't live in Michigan but about 4 years ago I was in town off and on and saw a provider named Melissa from the Sterling Heights area. She was pretty, had a nice body, and big aftermarket tubes. Sessions were strictly legit and she refused extras when I asked.

I'll be back in town soon, and if my Melissa is the same one referenced in the June posts, than I'd love to pay her a visit and she if I can get more now than I was able to a few years ago.

ThanksWhy would you want someone legit? There are plenty of "legit" providers on CL and BP. If you find her and she is NOT legit please post.

Motoben560
03-28-11, 20:43
Why would you want someone legit? There are plenty of "legit" providers on CL and BP. If you find her and she is NOT legit please post.You're missing the point. You're obviously not familiar with the June posts that I'm referring to, nor did you take the time to reference the June posts before you replied.

Worker
03-28-11, 20:50
You're missing the point. You're obviously not familiar with the June posts that I'm referring to, nor did you take the time to reference the June posts before you replied.I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic.

TwistedBrother
03-28-11, 21:31
The thrill of the hunt, of course. :)

Why would you want someone legit? There are plenty of "legit" providers on CL and BP. If you find her and she is NOT legit please post.

Motoben560
03-29-11, 16:43
The thrill of the hunt, of course. :)True that.

Govman
03-29-11, 17:08
I will be in Detroit next week and plan on visiting my favorite AMP. I hope Shampoo is there to give me a body slide. Being from out of town I always hit the place around noon. Can anyone tell me what Time they actually open? Some AMP open at 10:00 AM and some at 9:00AM. Earlier the better so I can spend some quality time in there without the sense of being rushed.

Eq Twink
03-30-11, 08:36
I will be in Detroit next week and plan on visiting my favorite AMP. I hope Shampoo is there to give me a body slide. Being from out of town I always hit the place around noon. Can anyone tell me what Time they actually open? Some AMP open at 10:00 AM and some at 9:00AM. Earlier the better so I can spend some quality time in there without the sense of being rushed.I've been there at 10Am before.

It didn't help with the heavy traffic situation there and still got a rush job.

I've given up on M-1 for a while.

Member #4085
03-30-11, 22:18
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/biz/2227696631.html

Decided to TOFTT a couple weeks ago. Went on a Tuesday afternoon. When we spoke on the phone she was friendly. After I arrived there she had me undress and lay face down on the table. Table was cold, room was cold, and her hands were cold! LOL. When she came in she covered me with a towel, mostly my ass, and went on to tell me how she's not a hooker, and she doesn't do stuff like that. After I flip over, the towel somehow falls off me and she starts playing with my junk. The room was SO cold that I couldn't keep him hard, and the fact that she wouldn't shut up for just 30 seconds ruined any chance of eruption. I donated. 80 for an hour and split. I would avoid her unless you take headphones with you.

Flyforfun
03-31-11, 11:38
Just called the mamasan at M1, she is always in a hurry to hang up on the phone. Being a ***** on the phone turns away customers in droves. She thinks that she has the golden goose (Shampoo) and treats people like shit in the parlour and on the phone. Since I called last night at 930pm, I wondered why they were not answering the phone, they are just being flakey I guess. Anyway, I asked if they were open finally, Yes she said, asked if Shampoo is there, no she said. Then she said if I had any other questions to come by. I would not drive over there for questions or anything else if that idiot is incharge. Shampoo is great but the mamasan ruins the experience by being pushy and rushing things. She is like a barking dog, yapping and rushing you out the door. I don't think anyone ever gets the time they pay for.

Burrito3
04-01-11, 07:03
Came across this link the other day, and I'm a sucker for this sort of thing (GILF). I wasn't aware of any others in the area, wanted to see if anyone had any idea. Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantasy-massage-by-jojo-and-cat-50/5730579

Storyteller9
04-01-11, 22:17
Came across this link the other day, and I'm a sucker for this sort of thing (GILF). I wasn't aware of any others in the area, wanted to see if anyone had any idea.

Thanks

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantasy-massage-by-jojo-and-cat-50/5730579If you like the older ladies for a massage with HE, hands on allowed. Here's another link.

Sorry I don't remember the price. But there was no up sell. Nor other request by myself.

[url]http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-massage-the-ultimate-massage-49/4099684

[url]

Fitzie00
04-02-11, 12:39
If you like the older ladies for a massage with HE, hands on allowed. Here's another link.

Sorry I don't remember the price. But there was no up sell. Nor other request by myself.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exquisite-massage-the-ultimate-massage-49/4099684

She (Marilyn) has a great rack and does a nice massage with a nice HE but she will talk the whole hour about what great shape she's in and how she stays in shape.

Fitzie00
04-02-11, 13:22
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feeling-a-little-restless-lexi-will-leave-you-breathless-30/5438044

http://www.localadultpages.com/34/posts/8-Adult-Services/84-Bodyrubs-Massage-Parlors/1441525-I-am-offering-you-the-best-bodywork-massage-experience-I-love-doing-what-I-do-for-you-You-will-lo.html#

There are 2 reviews on ER that seem ok but I'm not a paying customer there so I can't read them.

Govman
04-04-11, 14:22
I visited M1 this morning around 9:20 AM. I must have been their first customer since Shampoo was available. I was a little disappointed this trip. The water was at a trickle in the shower room. Because of that, I did not get my body slide. My time in the room with her wasn't as good as my last few visits. It wasn't even 10:00 and the bell rang twice. She was trying to rush through the BBBJ and kind of complained when I told her to climb aboard. In Korean, she was complaining that her legs hurt (Dadi- a-po). I picked her up and laid her down on her back and pounded away until I released all over her body. It took her a little while to clean up so the other customers had to wait a little longer for her. I saw two other girls working. One in her late 30s or early 40s and a younger one that could have been TuTu, that's if she lost a little weight.

TwistedBrother
04-04-11, 14:45
Nice job. Did you BBFS her, then?

I visited M1 this morning around 9:20 AM. I must have been their first customer since Shampoo was available. I was a little disappointed this trip. The water was at a trickle in the shower room. Because of that, I did not get my body slide. My time in the room with her wasn't as good as my last few visits. It wasn't even 10:00 and the bell rang twice. She was trying to rush through the BBBJ and kind of complained when I told her to climb aboard. In Korean, she was complaining that her legs hurt (Dadi- a-po). I picked her up and laid her down on her back and pounded away until I released all over her body. It took her a little while to clean up so the other customers had to wait a little longer for her. I saw two other girls working. One in her late 30s or early 40s and a younger one that could have been TuTu, that's if she lost a little weight.

Brian 59
04-04-11, 16:31
I have not been to M-1 in a while but was ready to go back I am bummed about the bad a rushed reports lately. As far as Tu-Tu loosing weight when I saw her a couple of months back she looked great. Gave me one of the greatest body slides I have ever had.

Curiousfella
04-05-11, 13:45
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/biz/2227696631.html

Decided to TOFTT a couple weeks ago. Went on a Tuesday afternoon. When we spoke on the phone she was friendly. After I arrived there she had me undress and lay face down on the table. Table was cold, room was cold, and her hands were cold! LOL. When she came in she covered me with a towel, mostly my ass, and went on to tell me how she's not a hooker, and she doesn't do stuff like that. After I flip over, the towel somehow falls off me and she starts playing with my junk. The room was SO cold that I couldn't keep him hard, and the fact that she wouldn't shut up for just 30 seconds ruined any chance of eruption. I donated. 80 for an hour and split. I would avoid her unless you take headphones with you.I've seen her many times. B+ massage, no extras. She also told me that she's not a hooker and men disgust her. I like her massage, she tends to flirt sometimes, but I've never been aggressive. I think she's legit.

Nfnjr98
04-05-11, 22:13
I have to say that this got me thinking as I pass this place everyday on the way to work and it made quite a bit of controversy here. I was a little excited, because I hate going to M-1, because it's so far, but it's the only place for a guarantee and those awesome body slides. It's just so damn cold in there during the winter.

Anyway, I checked out this place yesterday and it was just what I needed for the day. I think I saw CiCi, who was as described and very nice. There was another younger girl in there and she was hot, but before I had it all figured out she disappeared into the back. That was okay, because CiCi gave me the best damn massage I had ever had. I couldn't even think straight when I left, I was so relaxed. 70 bucks for an hour. I do believe if I wanted more I could have got it, but I was running short of time and I didn't want to push it my first time there. She really did a great massage and focused on all the right spots. She was definitely not shy. I believe Zimbus and will repeat. I hope this place lasts. I never realized that massages could be so good. Even if it is legit, I'm still going back. Have fun. I stopped by and had a 1 hour massage with Sheri. Fantastic massage. She was friendly, attractive and made me very comfortable. If the massage was not so great, I would have pushed it more and asked for HE. She did wrap up a little early, so I will plan on a return with some higher expectations.

Jackbb
04-06-11, 08:16
In the mood yesterday about 11:30am, saw Kay about 40, with natural, perfect Bs, slim. Hardly any talk. FS with extras, took her time. Table bath was just ok, nothing happened. CG, mish, and doggy to completion. A different mamasan that I had never met before. She's ok. Saw 3 or 4 others girls when I was leaving. Massage, just ok. Overall, a good experience.

Gmt345
04-06-11, 09:14
What does full service with extras mean? Did she do BBFS?

QUOTE=Jackbb; 1170043]In the mood yesterday about 11:30am, saw Kay about 40, with natural, perfect Bs, slim. Hardly any talk. FS with extras, took her time. Table bath was just ok, nothing happened. CG, mish, and doggy to completion. A different mamasan that I had never met before. She's ok. Saw 3 or 4 others girls when I was leaving. Massage, just ok. Overall, a good experience. [/QUOTE]

Scrumdiddle
04-06-11, 17:33
I stopped by and had a 1 hour massage with Sheri. Fantastic massage. She was friendly, attractive and made me very comfortable. If the massage was not so great, I would have pushed it more and asked for HE. She did wrap up a little early, so I will plan on a return with some higher expectations.I don't know why people keep going back to this place. No one has had any "extras" except one guy who was likely lying. Save your money.

Zimbus Zimbus
04-06-11, 23:40
I don't know why people keep going back to this place. No one has had any "extras" except one guy who was likely lying. Save your money.Listen pal, I don't appreciate being called a liar. What would be the point? I don't know any of you nor do you know me so there would be no reason to make it up. I have seen CiCi at least 3 times and I have been successful each time.

HOWEVER, I went back yesterday afternoon and things were very different. CiCi was nowhere to be found. There were new girls in there. I wound up with a Chinese girl named Ping. She was pleasant and gave a good massage. Not great. But the mood was entirely different. CiCi wore sweats for easy access and had no problem with me being undraped. Ping was dressed in regular pants and top. She made sure I was covered the whole time. Any attempt on my part to signal something more than just a regular massage appeared to go nowhere. I finally requested a lighter fingertip massage which is usually a good indicator if the girl is willing to do more. Although I became aroused, she stayed focused on just doing her job. I finally had to relieve myself which she didn't seem to mind but had no interest in assisting. Afterward, she stated in broken English,"We don't do that here." She smiled at me when she said it. It was such a total 180 from CiCi. Heck, even the other gal who worked with CiCi allowed me to get her naked once but with no FS. I can't quite figure this place out.

Jackbb
04-07-11, 08:13
What does full service with extras mean? Did she do BBFS?

QUOTE=Jackbb; 1170043]In the mood yesterday about 11:30am, saw Kay about 40, with natural, perfect Bs, slim. Hardly any talk. FS with extras, took her time. Table bath was just ok, nothing happened. CG, mish, and doggy to completion. A different mamasan that I had never met before. She's ok. Saw 3 or 4 others girls when I was leaving. Massage, just ok. Overall, a good experience. [/QUOTE]No BBFS. The usual extras: BJ, tongue work, multiple positions. Does one have to spell out everything? It's safer to be somewhat vague about these things!

Funsl
04-07-11, 15:28
Anyone dream about toftt AMP off Novi Road / Grand River nxt to LoversLane.

My search turned up no reports other than Meadowbrook

Tremolo
04-07-11, 16:45
Listen pal, I don't appreciate being called a liar. What would be the point? I don't know any of you nor do you know me so there would be no reason to make it up. I have seen CiCi at least 3 times and I have been successful each time.

HOWEVER, I went back yesterday afternoon and things were very different. CiCi was nowhere to be found. There were new girls in there. I wound up with a Chinese girl named Ping. She was pleasant and gave a good massage. Not great. But the mood was entirely different. CiCi wore sweats for easy access and had no problem with me being undraped. Ping was dressed in regular pants and top. She made sure I was covered the whole time. Any attempt on my part to signal something more than just a regular massage appeared to go nowhere. I finally requested a lighter fingertip massage which is usually a good indicator if the girl is willing to do more. Although I became aroused, she stayed focused on just doing her job. I finally had to relieve myself which she didn't seem to mind but had no interest in assisting. Afterward, she stated in broken English,"We don't do that here." She smiled at me when she said it. It was such a total 180 from CiCi. Heck, even the other gal who worked with CiCi allowed me to get her naked once but with no FS. I can't quite figure this place out. I believe you, Zimbus. I do know that these Detroit Metro Chinese Acupressure places are hit or miss as far as extras. And it is constantly changing, as you've stated.

Like I mentioned before. At these types of "legit" Massage places any experiences that one has regarding extras depends on so many things. Some guys get more extras offered than others ever do. It also depends on the girl, obviously. The Chinese Acupressure places are very tight-lipped and careful around here, and they often appear quite legit and only occasionally will someone have any success with extras. It's usually against the management's rules. You said CiCi was a Korean girl, which may be a reason why you had a better chance for FS, among other things.

Personally, if I have any success with extras at a Detroit area Chinese Acupressure place. I keep that info to myself. It's a rare occurrence and I don't want to ruin it by telling a bunch of strangers online about it. Plus, I don't want the girl to get in trouble. There are plenty of places around where extras are a sure thing. If guys want to take their chances at a seemingly legit place, then they need to have the right amount of charm and tact (and money) to get any extras there. Plus, most of the Chinese establishments try to stay way under the radar as far as reviews are concerned. They don't like being reviewed and they definitely don't want to get in trouble. If it gets out that a girl is doing FS or any of the other stuff. She is usually gone pretty quick and / or the spa shuts down after a bit.

Anyway, none of this should be any surprise to the more experienced guys on this forum. To the less experienced or the new visitors to any of these types of places. I guess just take your chances and don't be angry if you don't get what you want. There is always M-1 or any of the other Korean FS places in the area.

Bigboi47
04-07-11, 20:52
WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich. (WXYZ). Two sisters are facing serious charges, accused of prostitution after taking their massage services too far.

The women, ages 20 and 27, had placed an advertisement on Backpage. Com.

West Bloomfield police learned about the operation through an anonymous tip. An undercover officer went to the home in the 7900 block of Detroit Blvd.

He negotiated a price with the two sisters. They both began massaging him and soon offered to take off their shirts for additional money.

They then told the cop to flip on to his back and gave him what police describe as 'manual stimulation. '

Investigators say the women told them this started out as a clean operation, but when they didn't perform sexual massages, they lost customers.

Thats messed up probably someone they knew ratted on them. The cop got a hr I wonder if he finished then gave the signal.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/oakland_county/two-sisters-are-facing-charges-of-prostitution-and-running-massage-parlor-without-a-license

Eq Twink
04-08-11, 08:40
I believe you, Zimbus. I do know that these Detroit Metro Chinese Acupressure places are hit or miss as far as extras. And it is constantly changing, as you've stated.

Like I mentioned before. At these types of "legit" Massage places any experiences that one has regarding extras depends on so many things. Some guys get more extras offered than others ever do. It also depends on the girl, obviously. The Chinese Acupressure places are very tight-lipped and careful around here, and they often appear quite legit and only occasionally will someone have any success with extras. It's usually against the management's rules. You said CiCi was a Korean girl, which may be a reason why you had a better chance for FS, among other things.

Personally, if I have any success with extras at a Detroit area Chinese Acupressure place. I keep that info to myself. It's a rare occurrence and I don't want to ruin it by telling a bunch of strangers online about it. Plus, I don't want the girl to get in trouble. There are plenty of places around where extras are a sure thing. If guys want to take their chances at a seemingly legit place, then they need to have the right amount of charm and tact (and money) to get any extras there. Plus, most of the Chinese establishments try to stay way under the radar as far as reviews are concerned. They don't like being reviewed and they definitely don't want to get in trouble. If it gets out that a girl is doing FS or any of the other stuff. She is usually gone pretty quick and / or the spa shuts down after a bit.

Anyway, none of this should be any surprise to the more experienced guys on this forum. To the less experienced or the new visitors to any of these types of places. I guess just take your chances and don't be angry if you don't get what you want. There is always M-1 or any of the other Korean FS places in the area. The people who run these places are not dumb.

They see a sudden jump in traffic, a jump in expectations for service.

They know about this site and others.

They check out the sties and see who is doing what.

If they're serious about staying open, especially in a heavy no fun town like Troy, that girl is going to be out the door quick. Remember, Troy is the place that thought Hooters was too racy.

Fitzie00
04-08-11, 09:29
WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich. (WXYZ). Two sisters are facing serious charges, accused of prostitution after taking their massage services too far.

The women, ages 20 and 27, had placed an advertisement on Backpage. Com.

West Bloomfield police learned about the operation through an anonymous tip. An undercover officer went to the home in the 7900 block of Detroit Blvd.

He negotiated a price with the two sisters. They both began massaging him and soon offered to take off their shirts for additional money.

They then told the cop to flip on to his back and gave him what police describe as 'manual stimulation. '

Investigators say the women told them this started out as a clean operation, but when they didn't perform sexual massages, they lost customers.

Thats messed up probably someone they knew ratted on them. The cop got a hr I wonder if he finished then gave the signal.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/oakland_county/two-sisters-are-facing-charges-of-prostitution-and-running-massage-parlor-without-a-license

Probably a neighbor ratted them out. This is in West Bloomfield, the girls are black and it looked like all the neighbors interviewed were old and white. The neighbors probably noticed a lot of cars coming and going and made the call.

Here's the ad. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/double-your-relaxation-tandem-bliss-80/5725297

TommyB13
04-10-11, 10:32
Anyone tried this place out?

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/m-a-s-s-a-g-e-_t-h-e-r-a-p-y-_-pricing-to-fit-your-budget/5324922

Kwakaz1100
04-10-11, 13:51
Tried the new place on Middlebelt in Westland the other day. Cute petite Korean girl, good massage and HJ for 80 / hr +20 tip. Can't remember her name, she is young probably twenty something.

The place is north of AA Trail, on west side of Middlebelt in a strip mall, no visible sign, door faces to the north, not the street.

Paul Wall
04-10-11, 14:40

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/m-a-s-s-a-g-e-_t-h-e-r-a-p-y-_-pricing-to-fit-your-budget/5324922Save your money. Strictly legit

Gmt345
04-10-11, 18:50
I would say mostly legit but I was able to get a release and see and touch her puppies. Let me say they are awesome!

Save your money. Strictly legit

JPhoto
04-11-11, 11:21
TOFTT. Tried the massage place at Merriman and warren road in westland.

This place does advertise in the escort section of backpage so I thought it could be worth a try.

It was strictly legit with so-so massage for 80 per hr. I will not repeat.

TwistedBrother
04-11-11, 13:08
It really makes my blood boil when they advertise in the escort section, but still don't offer anything. Thanks for TOFTT, though.

TOFTT. Tried the massage place at Merriman and warren road in westland.

This place does advertise in the escort section of backpage so I thought it could be worth a try.

It was strictly legit with so-so massage for 80 per hr. I will not repeat.

Fitzie00
04-11-11, 16:07
I would say mostly legit but I was able to get a release and see and touch her puppies. Let me say they are awesome!I never got any hint of her being anything beyond 100% legit. Which is a shame because she's really hot.

I was with her about 2 years ago. How recent was yours? Maybe she's loosening up.

Member #5462
04-12-11, 05:24
Save your money. Strictly legitThanks for that report!

Member #4967
04-12-11, 16:06
Tried the new place on Middlebelt in Westland the other day. Cute petite Korean girl, good massage and HJ for 80 / hr +20 tip. Can't remember her name, she is young probably twenty something.

The place is north of AA Trail, on west side of Middlebelt in a strip mall, no visible sign, door faces to the north, not the street. Is FS available

StreetLegal
04-14-11, 07:05

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/m-a-s-s-a-g-e-_t-h-e-r-a-p-y-_-pricing-to-fit-your-budget/5324922Seen her ad for years; never TOFTT because seems to legit. Also seems like a tease in the advertising. Would love a review or someone to pipe in on PM.

Gmt345
04-14-11, 16:58
For the most part I would say she is legitimate. I have gotten a happy ending from her though and also had some play time with the puppies. Let me tell you that if your a breast man you will love these. YMMV though and I wouldn't expect more than that from her.

Seen her ad for years; never TOFTT because seems to legit. Also seems like a tease in the advertising. Would love a review or someone to pipe in on PM.

Gmt345
04-14-11, 23:57
I have seen Angie and I would say for the most part she is legit. That being said I have seen her a couple times and received a happy ending and also got to see and play with her big puppies. Guys, if you like large breasts you will love these. I have to honestly say two of the best looking pair I have ever seen.

Got her to agree to do a topless massage, but haven't been back over yet to actually get it.

As always, YMMV. I wouldn't push it, but things could happen (although a HJ is all I would expect)

Seen her ad for years; never TOFTT because seems to legit. Also seems like a tease in the advertising. Would love a review or someone to pipe in on PM.

Monger2
04-24-11, 14:23
http://mensmassage.webs.com Any feedback from fellow mongers on this place?

Toledo Guy
04-25-11, 21:42
http://mensmassage.webs.com

Any feedback from fellow mongers on this place? I go here and really enjoy the session. Not all girls partake in FS. They post on EV and AES and tell you which girls do "MASSAGE & MUCH MORE REG" (150 / hh & 225 / hr) and which are the Massage Only Ladies. My favorite is Salena and I also like Bridget. Their pictures are in the backpage post. I am not real happy that they post on backpage as I think that is a recipe for a short life. But if your contact is through backpage they don't talk about the extras when making the appointment nor once your there. Only if your vouched on EV or AES or have verification available through Datecheck & P411 do they offer more. The location is very nice. Clean and discrete. Only an address on the bldg.

Michigan Guy
04-27-11, 15:27
Stopped by Monday just before noon. Things must have been slow because in the hour I was there I never heard the doorbell ring. The good news is that meant good service for me. Ended up with Shampoo. Fun table shower, once she made sure everything was good and clean we returned to the room.

Usually I'm a one shot kind of guy (at least since hitting 50) but today it was MSOG day. In between was a decent massage.

Been a while since I was there, but definitely enjoyed the attention.

Be safe out there.

Michigan Guy

Big Puff Daddy
04-27-11, 21:28
Just called the mamasan at M1, she is always in a hurry to hang up on the phone. Being a ***** on the phone turns away customers in droves. She thinks that she has the golden goose (Shampoo) and treats people like shit in the parlour and on the phone. Since I called last night at 930pm, I wondered why they were not answering the phone, they are just being flakey I guess. Anyway, I asked if they were open finally, Yes she said, asked if Shampoo is there, no she said. Then she said if I had any other questions to come by. I would not drive over there for questions or anything else if that idiot is incharge. Shampoo is great but the mamasan ruins the experience by being pushy and rushing things. She is like a barking dog, yapping and rushing you out the door. I don't think anyone ever gets the time they pay for.I keep hearing you guys talking about this girl Shampoo. What does she look like, height, weight, breast size, etc. What would you rate her on a scale of 1-10? Are her titties real. Does she look like any celebrity?

Detroit Brian
04-28-11, 16:53
Been awhile since I've dreamed about M1, so I decided to head down for the usual good experience. Waited a bit for one of you other guys to get done with Won (Shampoo). She was her normal self. Smiling and perky, and went straight to work on BBBJ. Seemed to want to wipe her tongue a lot with tissues this time, but she sometimes does this (not as much as TuTu). Went to table shower and got one of her trademark body slides. I always opt for her not to use that body sponge. The thought of that thing scrubbing every guy's ass just disgusts me. It is so hard for me to not let my dick slide in her BB when she does the bodyslide. And I know that BBFS is always available with her. Anyway, some good playing around and then went back to massage room. I don't know if you guys have ever experienced this with her, but she had gas again today. This happened to me one time before with her. A couple of farts came out, silent, but pretty stinky. Even so, she is still a great provider, so I will take the bad with the good. Did all the usual positions, and finished on her belly.

You guys have doubted me on this before, but once again I paid 1 bill out the door, and brought my own cover. I have done this probably a dozen times, and it has never failed. You just give mamasan the $, ask for Won, and say "choke chicken." $ is the price for HJ at M1. Keep the cover in your pocket during TS, and pull it out when you get back. Won is always okay with this, and so is TuTu. The girls just want to make you happy, and frankly couldn't care less if they do FS or not. That's why BBFS is available. Try it next time, and if it doesn't work, you can always pull out the extra. 4 or. 6 that you were planning on paying. Trust me, guys. You're overpaying at M1. I don't know about you guys, but I spend so much on this hobby that I need to save where I can.

Be safe out there.

Toledo Guy
05-02-11, 21:12
Anyone have any info on this ad I spotted on CL?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2358633313.html
-
Date: 2011-05-02, 4:48PM EDT.
ASIAN MASSAGES
Relax and enjoy this all natural way to relieve pain
On WAYNE Road near ROUTE 94 & 275
Open 9am-10pm all week
734-334-7903

Govman
05-11-11, 16:58
Been awhile since I've dreamed about M1, so I decided to head down for the usual good experience. Waited a bit for one of you other guys to get done with Won (Shampoo). She was her normal self. Smiling and perky, and went straight to work on BBBJ. Seemed to want to wipe her tongue a lot with tissues this time, but she sometimes does this (not as much as TuTu). Went to table shower and got one of her trademark body slides. I always opt for her not to use that body sponge. The thought of that thing scrubbing every guy's ass just disgusts me. It is so hard for me to not let my dick slide in her BB when she does the bodyslide. And I know that BBFS is always available with her. Anyway, some good playing around and then went back to massage room. I don't know if you guys have ever experienced this with her, but she had gas again today. This happened to me one time before with her. A couple of farts came out, silent, but pretty stinky. Even so, she is still a great provider, so I will take the bad with the good. Did all the usual positions, and finished on her belly.

You guys have doubted me on this before, but once again I paid 1 bill out the door, and brought my own cover. I have done this probably a dozen times, and it has never failed. You just give mamasan the $, ask for Won, and say "choke chicken." $ is the price for HJ at M1. Keep the cover in your pocket during TS, and pull it out when you get back. Won is always okay with this, and so is TuTu. The girls just want to make you happy, and frankly couldn't care less if they do FS or not. That's why BBFS is available. Try it next time, and if it doesn't work, you can always pull out the extra. 4 or. 6 that you were planning on paying. Trust me, guys. You're overpaying at M1. I don't know about you guys, but I spend so much on this hobby that I need to save where I can.

Be safe out there. I've been to M1 at least 5 times now. Had Shampoo 3 times, TuTu once and one girl called MonMon. Shampoo is my choice, but last time I seen some other girls walking around. I don't think MonMon is there anymore, so who are they? Did TuTu loose around 30 LBS?

Bigdikdanaler
05-11-11, 17:36
I've been to M1 at least 5 times now. Had Shampoo 3 times, TuTu once and one girl called MonMon. Shampoo is my choice, but last time I seen some other girls walking around. I don't think MonMon is there anymore, so who are they? Did TuTu loose around 30 LBS?I got shut out at m1, first time ever at an AMP! Said all the right code words but still no go, I could tell shampoo felt bad for me, but mamason runs the place, I told a buddy about the place and now he is a regular. It is a 20 min drive for me, worth taking another shot?

TwistedBrother
05-11-11, 20:07
Celebrity? Well, I always mentally fashion the late Anna Nicole Smith when I see her, but others might think differently.

Does she look like any celebrity?

Govman
05-13-11, 15:19
I got shut out at m1, first time ever at an AMP! Said all the right code words but still no go, I could tell shampoo felt bad for me, but mamason runs the place, I told a buddy about the place and now he is a regular. It is a 20 min drive for me, worth taking another shot?Sorry to hear that you got shut out. Only three things can come to mind,

1. You are black (I think they shut blacks out)

2. You could not convince them you were not LE.

3. They were way to busy and could not take anymore

The first time I went there was after reading a post about Shamoo. I said all the right words but Mamason did not believe me. After some begging while in my birthday suit, she gave in and told me to be honest next time.

Try again. If you did not pay anything at all, what's the loss. It's when you pay for FS and get only a massage when it becomes a loss.

Govman
05-13-11, 15:24
Celebrity? Well, I always mentally fashion the late Anna Nicole Smith when I see her, but others might think differently.Now that's funny Ellen Degenerous comes to my mind

TwistedBrother
05-13-11, 16:08
Sorry to hear that you got shut out. Only three things can come to mind,

Or is it possible they're being careful right now for some reason?

Bigdikdanaler
05-14-11, 23:25
Sorry to hear that you got shut out. Only three things can come to mind,

1. You are black (I think they shut blacks out)

2. You could not convince them you were not LE.

3. They were way to busy and could not take anymore

The first time I went there was after reading a post about Shamoo. I said all the right words but Mamason did not believe me. After some begging while in my birthday suit, she gave in and told me to be honest next time.

Try again. If you did not pay anything at all, what's the loss. It's when you pay for FS and get only a massage when it becomes a loss.Sounds like the cards are stacked against me, but I will make it happen.

Eq Twink
05-15-11, 11:18
Sounds like the cards are stacked against me, but I will make it happen.If you are black then forget about it.

I've never heard Cindy back down from that one.

She'll encourage you to go to her competitors at Sunrise, DT or Magic.

Bigboi47
05-15-11, 17:13
If you are black then forget about it.

I've never heard Cindy back down from that one.

She'll encourage you to go to her competitors at Sunrise, DT or Magic. I am black and after hearing about M1 I won't even waste a minute trying to convince her or anyone else. That my money spends the same as the white mans money. Take your hard cash to someone or some place that wants you business.

Bigdikdanaler
05-15-11, 21:52
I am black and after hearing about M1 I won't even waste a minute trying to convince her or anyone else. That my money spends the same as the white mans money. Take your hard cash to someone or some place that wants you business.Wow, a racist AMP! That is a new one for me and I have been to many! What is the next best in that area?

Jooop
05-16-11, 04:10
I am black and after hearing about M1 I won't even waste a minute trying to convince her or anyone else. That my money spends the same as the white mans money. Take your hard cash to someone or some place that wants you business.Try the one on Kelly between 8 and 9 mile Road.

Detroit Brian
05-16-11, 11:31
I've been to M1 at least 5 times now. Had Shampoo 3 times, TuTu once and one girl called MonMon. Shampoo is my choice, but last time I seen some other girls walking around. I don't think MonMon is there anymore, so who are they? Did TuTu loose around 30 LBS?I like to dream about TuTu every few months, and that time came on Friday. Again, paid Mamasan $, but I didn't have to provide the protection. TuTu came in with it. Maybe I've been grandfathered into the FS for $ club, I don't know. Anyway, TuTu walks in, and I can confirm that she HAS lost quite a bit of weight. Her body looks great, especially her legs and ass. She did have some type of breast work done, as she has noticable scars on her boobs. It wasn't an enlargement, though, since they appear to be smaller than they were before. Maybe they got too saggy after she lost her weight. Anyway, she gave less than enthusiastic service. Even less than normal for her. She would not let me put my finger in her vagina, but let me put it in her butt, for some reason. After I came, she just laid back for awhile with her feet propped up on me. Almost a GFE type move, but I think she was just tired. May dream of her again, just because she looks so somking hot now. Like a super young little Korean teen. Shampoo still gives the best service, but TuTu is a nice change of pace. And she has nice feet, which I always enjoy.

Be careful out there.

TwistedBrother
05-16-11, 14:41
I think it's actually fairly common, but some are just more obvious and blatant about it than others.

Wow, a racist AMP! That is a new one for me and I have been to many! What is the next best in that area?

Bigboi47
05-16-11, 15:53
Try the one on Kelly between 8 and 9 mile Road.Thanks for the suggestion

Anansi
05-16-11, 20:21
Try the one on Kelly between 8 and 9 mile Road.Or Magic Health 21643 West 8 Mile Road Detroit, MI 48219.

Or D T Health. 20453 Schaefer Hwy Detroit, MI 48235

Both don't care what you look like just as long as you don't bring the ghetto in with you. .

Bigdikdanaler
05-16-11, 21:45
Thanks for the suggestionI will check it out, really just looking for something new, A2 is getting a bit old, but also nice to have something to fall back on.

Eq Twink
05-17-11, 08:18
Try the one on Kelly between 8 and 9 mile Road.No FS there and the ladies are VERY old.

Jeff Jim
05-17-11, 09:46
I was at M1 a few weeks back, and it wasn't that busy, but the mama made me wait over an hour before I got the TS. I have been there 5-7 times, so I was known to the mama (I'm VERY easy to remember) and eventually I got Banana. Well, it was a decent TS, not the best I've had there but ok, then got to the room and started the massage / fun. She wanted to climb on BB, but I insisted on a wrapping up, then proceeded to go to town on her. I am a little thick for a normal size, and without my knowing the damn condom broke, so I essentially BBd her for a solid 10 minutes. Should I be worried? Anyone have any reports of catching some drips from M1?

Her reaction when she noticed I just hosed her insides was kind of amusing, she just smiled and played with herself. Which was kind of a turn on, and I would have went again but the mama started knocking on the door. Was kind of a rush job, which was disappointing, and mama promised next time I will be happier so I might go back if I'm not too scared.

Smokey03
05-17-11, 12:49
Can you provide a description of banana? Is she still there?

I was at M1 a few weeks back, and it wasn't that busy, but the mama made me wait over an hour before I got the TS. I have been there 5-7 times, so I was known to the mama (I'm VERY easy to remember) and eventually I got Banana. Well, it was a decent TS, not the best I've had there but ok, then got to the room and started the massage / fun. She wanted to climb on BB, but I insisted on a wrapping up, then proceeded to go to town on her. I am a little thick for a normal size, and without my knowing the damn condom broke, so I essentially BBd her for a solid 10 minutes. Should I be worried? Anyone have any reports of catching some drips from M1?

Her reaction when she noticed I just hosed her insides was kind of amusing, she just smiled and played with herself. Which was kind of a turn on, and I would have went again but the mama started knocking on the door. Was kind of a rush job, which was disappointing, and mama promised next time I will be happier so I might go back if I'm not too scared.

Toledo Guy
05-17-11, 21:36

Her reaction when she noticed I just hosed her insides was kind of amusing, she just smiled and played with herself. Which was kind of a turn on, and I would have went again but the mama started knocking on the door. Was kind of a rush job, which was disappointing, and mama promised next time I will be happier so I might go back if I'm not too scared. Seems like the girls at M1 BB routinely. Actually, the times I have been there, which is only a couple, they wanted to BB every time. This seems unusual compared to AMPs in my area. People aren't talking about taking home more than they wanted so maybe thats luck or the girls do a good job of cleaning themselves up? Anyone care to offer any feedback? Do you BB at M1?

Thanks.

TG

TwistedBrother
05-17-11, 22:53
Can you provide a description of banana? Is she still there?Very slender. Not difficult to peel the clothes of this one. Firm on the outside, but pretty soft on the inside. Skin has an odd yellowish tint. Tends to hang out with bunches of others, but easy to pick.

Softailrider
05-17-11, 22:54
Can you provide a description of banana? Is she still there?Banana is about 5'3", not fat, decent legs, nice naturals, Black straight hair with bangs.

Better cover your rig in that place. It's a freakin' mill.

Jeff Jim
05-18-11, 00:06
Very slender. Not difficult to peel the clothes of this one. Firm on the outside, but pretty soft on the inside. Skin has an odd yellowish tint. Tends to hang out with bunches of others, but easy to pick.Ironically enough, that isn't a bad description, haha.

Banana is pretty small (I'm almost 7', so they are all tiny to me) , cuteish face (but you know how they keep the lights there) and her body is pretty tight but not in perfect shape. She's really tight down there, I barely fit in her, and obviously since the damn condom broke, she was probably a little bit too tight.

I personally don't BB any providers, or random women that I pick up. Getting the drips just ain't worth it IMO. I even bring a few backup covers just incase she wants to just hop on.

Any guys here letting it rip BB style on these ladies? Any bad consequences from that?

Tmtank
05-18-11, 13:07
Does anyone have experience with this one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-to-a-great-massage-today-23/5817070

She is close and the picture is enticing.

Detroit Brian
05-18-11, 13:46
Banana is about 5'3", not fat, decent legs, nice naturals, Black straight hair with bangs.

Better cover your rig in that place. It's a freakin' mill. I have never heard about / been offered Banana. She must be new. Anyway, BB has always been available at M1, as long as I can remember. Honestly, I believe the girls think that as long as the wash deep inside afterward, that everything will be okay. I dreamed once that I slipped inside Shampoo once during a TS bodyslide. I pumped a couple of times before I came to my senses, but she would have let me finish inside. Anyway, I got freaked out, went to the health dept about an hour away, and got tested for everything. I tested completely clean, and have been extremely careful since. Also, although it is a much safer activity, I have received dozens of BBBJ at AMPs and never gotten anything. IMHO, it is an extremely dangerous roll of the dice to BBFS or BB greek ANY SP- AMP or not. Don't forget. If she's willing to take your load raw, she's willing to take 12 other loads every single day from guys that are all messing around with all types of SP, with varying degrees of risky sex / drug needle practices.

Be careful out there.

Dee Jay 88
05-18-11, 21:01
I have been hoping that something would happen at one of these new asian massage parlors in Troy (there are 2 across the street from each other). They are a little closer to me than the M1 spa.

Anyway, someone commented on FS massages with CC and I stopped in and got CC to do my massage. It was great! She was flirty and gave a fantastic massage. I didn't push anything the first time, but it really was a damn good massage. So at the end she tells me to come back and she'll give me a better massage, whatever that meant. I thought or hoped it meant FS, so I went back. I asked for CC, but she was gone. Apparently, she had given some 'better' massages and now she doesn't work there anymore. Oh well, what could I do, but get another girl.

I have been there 3 of 4 times now and I just feel like I am closer each time to breaking into the secret fraternity, but I just can't get in yet. I don't mind terribly because the massages are just so good, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Every time I go in they have completed some construction. The rooms now have walls around them, but are separated by a curtain in between, so you can hear everything. Maybe if I was alone it would be different, but not yet. I hope they get walls between the rooms, then I'm going for it.

Anybody else have any stories about these places? The one I go to is on the west side of Rochester.

Have fun.

DJ

Dee Jay 88
05-18-11, 21:13
You're right it's risky and M1 is totally 'hat' optional, but damn it feels good. I almost gave up on this place because it's freezing in the winter and if it's crowded you go in, get it on, and get out. I still want my massage, mamasan! Next time. It's always, next time.

So, I gave it one more chance since it has been a while and I lucked out and got shampoo. I love bodyslides and this one was pretty awesome. She soaped me up front and back and slip sliding we went. I did not let it slip in although she tried a couple of times, but I had it in my head about what all of you guys said about going bb. I just enjoyed the sliding and off to the room for a massage and some more fun with the raincoat. She really is pretty good. Nice attitude too.

Thanks for the advise and I appreciate all the stories and education for sure.

Have fun!

The DeeJ.

Be careful out there.

Bigdikdanaler
05-18-11, 21:53
I have never heard about / been offered Banana. She must be new. Anyway, BB has always been available at M1, as long as I can remember. Honestly, I believe the girls think that as long as the wash deep inside afterward, that everything will be okay. I dreamed once that I slipped inside Shampoo once during a TS bodyslide. I pumped a couple of times before I came to my senses, but she would have let me finish inside. Anyway, I got freaked out, went to the health dept about an hour away, and got tested for everything. I tested completely clean, and have been extremely careful since. Also, although it is a much safer activity, I have received dozens of BBBJ at AMPs and never gotten anything. IMHO, it is an extremely dangerous roll of the dice to BBFS or BB greek ANY SP- AMP or not. Don't forget. If she's willing to take your load raw, she's willing to take 12 other loads every single day from guys that are all messing around with all types of SP, with varying degrees of risky sex / drug needle practices.

Be careful out there.I had the condom break at the bunny ranch and it freaked me out, went and got tested for everything. Had a few BBBJ's at flight club, but didn't feel good about later. He'll I have been burn by a non pro so ya never know, better to be safe!

Robster87
05-21-11, 19:03
I stopped by M1 yesterday and had a great visit. First off, I would like to say kudos to this board. The info was very helpful.

The place was easy to find and has plenty of parking. The outside is very plain and the strip mall that it is in is kinda run down looking. At the door I was given the standard question, 'you come here before'. I had not been here and I actually thought about the answer prior to arrival. I could answer honestly and risk not getting good service or say that I had and risk being busted by a mamas an with an excellent memory. I went with the former but added that I had been recommended there by a 'friend'.

The girl who answered the door was younger than I expected. I asked if shampoo was working and she looked at me like she didn't know who I was talking about. She led me to a room and asked what I wanted. I said massage and she kept saying acupressure. We came to an agreement on acupressure and she told me to undress and then left the room. She came back a couple of minutes later wearing sweat pants and a tank top and a bra underneath. She introduced herself as Pa. I asked about a shower and she said after. This was a red flag for me. In past experiences if any extras were to be had then the girl would try to look a little sexy, sweat pants are not that appealing to me. She then began what turned out to be a very nice massage. Another red flag popped up during this session. She was good at positioning herself to not allow any roaming hands. I was thinking all I was going to get was a good massage. After the massage we went to the shower room. I received a very through scrubbing and some good attention was paid to the right places. The ts was performed in the sweats and top so there was no body slide that had been reported here.

I was led back to the room by Pa and this time she and I were holding hands and she was clinging to me like we were a couple. She was very flirtatious. Up to this point no money had been discussed. I thought this was kinda weird. Usually these places want the house fee up front.

Pa left me in the room and a minute later the mamas an entered and began grilling me. Where you live? How you hear about us? I told her that I was from out of state (truth) and that I was referred by a friend, (made up). Who you friend? Why you here? What you want? You pay money. I gave her 160 and said I want everything. She said twenty more. Some have suggested that when you are in the shower the mamas an might be going through your pants. I had only brought in 180 because that is what I gathered was the going rate. Maybe she knew I only had 180 maybe not. She took the money and left.

Right away Pa came back in wearing silver dress and the real session was on. Pa confessed that she was shampoo. She stripped down revealing a very nice set of perky tits and a very nice ass. Her titties were enhanced as reported but they were very nice especially for her small frame. The session from there went very well. Her BBBJ skills were very good although a little bit toothy in the beginning. She took it deep and gave off the gurgle gurgle sounds that every guy wants to hear. She positioned her kitty by my head as if to allow a little play time but as I was trying to go knuckle deep she put a stop to that. I finished cim. Then came a hot towel, she dressed me and I was on my way.

Overall I had a great time. The massage and shower rooms were very clean. Once you get in the front door the space is appealing. The next time I am up here in the Detroit area I plan on coming back.

Eq Twink
05-22-11, 10:18
I stopped by M1 yesterday and had a great visit. First off, I would like to say kudos to this board. The info was very helpful. <cut </cut

Overall I had a great time. The massage and shower rooms were very clean. Once you get in the front door the space is appealing. The next time I am up here in the Detroit area I plan on coming back. Glad you had a good time, but you got ripped off if you got just one shot, and just a BBBJ at that, for $180.

That's usually multi-shot FS territory. I hope you're not frozen in memory at that price!

Tryinthingsout
05-22-11, 12:44
Glad you had a good time, but you got ripped off if you got just one shot, and just a BBBJ at that, for $180.

That's usually multi-shot FS territory. I hope you're not frozen in memory at that price!Yeah I have NEVER paid more than 140 for body slide, BBBJ FS msog.

And ts is ALWAYS in sexy clothes.

Next time will be WAY better if you do go. Just pay mamasan everything up front.

JoesParty
05-28-11, 22:22
Had a good visit this week to Famous Shiatsu on Mound Road. At 14 Mile. Two girls working and not busy on a Friday early evening. Opted for 1 hr at $80. Massage was ok, a little hard for my taste, but nice hot towel. Special attention paid to the boys. Excellent manual technique on the flip. Finished with front side rub and another hot towel. $20 tip. Will consider a repeat after I've tried some of the others. From what I understand, this is not a FS place.

Michigan Guy
06-01-11, 09:02
Stopped by at M-1 yesterday in the early afternoon. I was the only customer in their until near the end. Mamasan asked me if I wanted Tutu / Shampoo and I said yes. Handed her $1. 6 instead of my normal $1. 8 based upon an earlier post. She didn't blink an eye, and went to get Shampoo. Not sure I'd drop it down to the $1. 4 but I may. Ultimately I tipped Shampoo the other. 20 so I still spent what I normally did.

Had the normal wonderful time with Shampoo. Table shower making sure everything got washed thoroughly. How do some of you get the body slide, do you request it? I've never had it offered and have been going in there for years.

MSOG, bbbjcimtc for round one then CFS (C at my request) for seconds with a massage in between.

Stay safe out there.

FindingGold
06-01-11, 11:07
Stopped by at M-1 yesterday in the early afternoon. I was the only customer in their until near the end. Mamasan asked me if I wanted Tutu / Shampoo and I said yes. Handed her $1. 6 instead of my normal $1. 8 based upon an earlier post. She didn't blink an eye, and went to get Shampoo. Not sure I'd drop it down to the $1. 4 but I may. Ultimately I tipped Shampoo the other. 20 so I still spent what I normally did.

Had the normal wonderful time with Shampoo. Table shower making sure everything got washed thoroughly. How do some of you get the body slide, do you request it? I've never had it offered and have been going in there for years.

MSOG, bbbjcimtc for round one then CFS (C at my request) for seconds with a massage in between.

Stay safe out there.Just tell the girl or Mamasan you want a body slide. I was never asked if I wanted one but I asked and received one from Shampoo and it was very nice! I have also started to hand over less and less money, last time I paid 140 and had one of the best times I've had there.

Jeff Jim
06-01-11, 13:17
Any new talent at M1? I stopped by Monday, but the parking lot was completely full so I by-passed. I might go down today to explore. I really hate leaving my car in that parking lot sometimes though, a lot of shady ass people walking around eyeball fucking everyone who looks out of place, and by out of place I mean someone who practices hygiene and might have more than $10 in their pocket.

Xcalibir
06-01-11, 18:05
I want to check out M1 tomorrow. What do I do? Should I just ask for Shampoo and hope for the best? Also when do I hand over money.

How long does it last?

Xcalibir
06-01-11, 18:36
Looking for a first time visit to M1. Should I go in and pretend I know what I am doing and ask for Shampoo? Any idea on how being young (20-25) will hurt my chances?

JoesParty
06-02-11, 08:34
Any intel on this place?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

Wanting to try a Massage.

Our Chinese Staff Will Wonders On Your Body.

*Hot Towels Offered.

*Deep Tissue.

*Shiatsu.

*Asian Relaxation.

Located Near Venoy Road & Michigan Ave.

Open 7 Days. 9. A. M-10 pm.

For An Appointment Call 734-961-2056

Tryinthingsout
06-02-11, 23:07
I want to check out M1 tomorrow. What do I do? Should I just ask for Shampoo and hope for the best? Also when do I hand over money.

How long does it last? Ask for Shampoo or Tutu. Honestly they are both good. Kay is really talented but not quite as eager to please.

Don't lie to the mamasan, especially if you are young and haven't been there. She would probably remember you! Chances are if you are young (like me) , she won't suspect you to be LE and won't give you the twenty questions. If she says "first time?" just say that you just moved in the area and thought you would check it out.

Just hand her everything up front and say "hour" with the girl of your choice. You don't give details. Just be very up front with the girls while giving you the massage.

Gigaman
06-03-11, 08:12
Any intel on this place?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-massage-30/5749898

Wanting to try a Massage.

Our Chinese Staff Will Wonders On Your Body.

*Hot Towels Offered.

*Deep Tissue.

*Shiatsu.

*Asian Relaxation.

Located Near Venoy Road & Michigan Ave.

Open 7 Days. 9. A. M-10 pm.

For An Appointment Call 734-961-2056That's Anna, Chinese lady in early 30's. Massage is very good and thorough. HE included as standard for $70. She has a nice technique on the glutes before the flip. For extra $30, she will get nude and you can play with her kitty. She is not FS.

StreetLegal
06-04-11, 08:48
That's Anna, Chinese lady in early 30's. Massage is very good and thorough. HE included as standard for $70. She has a nice technique on the glutes before the flip. For extra $30, she will get nude and you can play with her kitty. She is not FS.I assume that is for the whole hour? I hate paying for an hour and getting 35 minutes.

StreetLegal
06-04-11, 08:49
Anyone have a review?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-asian-massage-new-girls/6068206

Throtbngr
06-04-11, 12:29
Anyone have a review?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-asian-massage-new-girls/6068206Been there more than once. Pretty good massage not too expensive but no HE! I feel YMMV A couple of times had the usual questions asked but no follow through. Maybe its too soon or they are really legit. With all the competition opening up in the area (accupressure on Newburgh at 5 mile) and the places popping up nearby in westland and Canton one of which I beleive they own in order to keep their clientel they may loosen up! I will post if I find out more!

Pegler
06-04-11, 19:25
That's Anna, Chinese lady in early 30's. Massage is very good and thorough. HE included as standard for $70. She has a nice technique on the glutes before the flip. For extra $30, she will get nude and you can play with her kitty. She is not FS.I think you're wrong on Anna. I've visited 3 times, and have had 3 different ladies. All attractive and eager to please. I always do the half hour for. 40. Very nice massage, flip, and HE. Two of the ladies did not even ask for a tip, although I dreamed I donated an additional. 20. Highly recommended.

StreetLegal
06-04-11, 20:24
Been there more than once. Pretty good massage not too expensive but no HE! I feel YMMV A couple of times had the usual questions asked but no follow through. Maybe its too soon or they are really legit. With all the competition opening up in the area (accupressure on Newburgh at 5 mile) and the places popping up nearby in westland and Canton one of which I beleive they own in order to keep their clientel they may loosen up! I will post if I find out more!I actually planned to check back on this post to see if any response but I had no access to WIFI. I wish I would had. I had the same experience today and was not so happy. Thanks for trying.

Jooop
06-05-11, 05:16
Anyone have a review?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-asian-massage-new-girls/6068206But if they look that good I will put it on my list bet they don't.

StreetLegal
06-05-11, 17:06
But if they look that good I will put it on my list bet they don't.I TOFTT and don't bother.

Mymy72
06-06-11, 10:35
This M1 sounds really great, any idea where abouts to find M1?

Detroit0
06-06-11, 20:31
Just Google it.

Olleh4747
06-06-11, 21:11
This M1 sounds really great, any idea where abouts to find M1?Try a Google Search. It should be pretty easy to locate.

Djpgsd
06-08-11, 00:33
I'm looking for some information maybe you all can help. They was a lady named Jamie on Rochester road near 14 mile that gave the best massage. She was about 40 and really new what to do. I lost my job a while back and have had no $$$ for hobby like things. I stopped by her house the other day and no one is living there. (Looks like house is in foreclose) Just wanted to know if anyone new where she move to or is advertising att. If you do shoot me a message.

Thanks

The Explorer
06-10-11, 23:25
But if they look that good I will put it on my list bet they don't.The ad is correct they have great hands and that's it. Far beyond from the picture they posted. Don't waste your money. M! Is still the best.

StreetLegal
06-14-11, 08:13
I think you're wrong on Anna. I've visited 3 times, and have had 3 different ladies. All attractive and eager to please. I always do the half hour for. 40. Very nice massage, flip, and HE. Two of the ladies did not even ask for a tip, although I dreamed I donated an additional. 20. Highly recommended.Out of an apartment. Also met with Anna. Attractive, paid. 60 for an hour but was done in 30 minutes. Stuff was offerred but I guess I didn't offer enough back. I still gave a similar tip and left. Not bad, but also not great.

Redd Forema
06-14-11, 21:17
I'm looking for some information maybe you all can help. They was a lady named Jamie on Rochester road near 14 mile that gave the best massage. She was about 40 and really new what to do. I lost my job a while back and have had no $$$ for hobby like things. I stopped by her house the other day and no one is living there. (Looks like house is in foreclose) Just wanted to know if anyone new where she move to or is advertising att. If you do shoot me a message.

ThanksIf this is the girl that was a big Tigers fan and had very large dangly lips-I do believe she moved to FL. I saw her about 4 years ago and she was saving up money to move to FL.

Bob4810
06-17-11, 16:44
Hello,

Any information on either of these?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2446484331.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2438803452.html

The "draping optional" on the second seems promising, but I can't find her on any review boards. Thanks for any help.

Throtbngr
06-18-11, 19:11
Hello,

Any information on either of these?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2446484331.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/2438803452.html

The "draping optional" on the second seems promising, but I can't find her on any review boards. Thanks for any help.From the first ad I have seen Alaina. She is a BBW however too BBW ish for my taste. She gave an okay massage undraped and on the flip left me undraped. However my liitle friend would not get excited. She gave the front massage brushed over him a few times but no response probably because of that she never offered anything else and I was okay with that! YMMV (Like I said not my type) Lyndsey does look cute and by the picture does not seem to be as big as Alaina if the pic is accurate. I was thinking of trying her out! Kim gives a really good massage but don't expect anything on the first trip. The first time I went she had a special for new customers and I felt YMMV so it was worth the second trip. I left Happy!

DarkSilver
06-19-11, 01:54
Saw an ad on backpage sounded interesting so I TOFTT.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-full-body-massage/6068029

Standard strip mall store front

Asked for hr massage charged. 7 instead if the ad price of. 75

Just 2 girls one younger working the phone I guess and an older one with nice tits.

In less than 10 min after the massage began (so so on the massage) she has me flip and starts and after she has gotten my attention she askes if I would like a shower.

So I follower to the shower It is a 2ft wide by 6 ft long vinyl type bench (at least it was longer than the one at lucky's)

Durring this time HE was provided a little rushed. I was out of there in less than 30 min. Probably won't return was not a good value for the money in my opinion

Guy1000
06-19-11, 17:50
Saw an ad on backpage sounded interesting so I TOFTT.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-full-body-massage/6068029

Standard strip mall store front

Asked for hr massage charged. 7 instead if the ad price of. 75

Just 2 girls one younger working the phone I guess and an older one with nice tits.

In less than 10 min after the massage began (so so on the massage) she has me flip and starts and after she has gotten my attention she askes if I would like a shower.

So I follower to the shower It is a 2ft wide by 6 ft long vinyl type bench (at least it was longer than the one at lucky's)

Durring this time HE was provided a little rushed. I was out of there in less than 30 min. Probably won't return was not a good value for the money in my opinion.What did the entire visit cost you? .9?

Throtbngr
06-19-11, 23:10
From the first ad I have seen Alaina. She is a BBW however too BBW ish for my taste. She gave an okay massage undraped and on the flip left me undraped. However my liitle friend would not get excited. She gave the front massage brushed over him a few times but no response probably because of that she never offered anything else and I was okay with that! YMMV (Like I said not my type) Lyndsey does look cute and by the picture does not seem to be as big as Alaina if the pic is accurate. I was thinking of trying her out! Kim gives a really good massage but don't expect anything on the first trip. The first time I went she had a special for new customers and I felt YMMV so it was worth the second trip. I left Happy!I meant Kelly not Kim!

Michigan Guy
06-22-11, 15:18
Went to M-1 today and different Mamasan opened the door. She must have been there for a while since she recognized me. Asked me who I wanted and I said Shampoo. Shampoo comes in and we start our normal routine starting with the table shower. As I'm being dried off after the table shower, there is a tall, young, thin girl doing dishes in the little kitchen area. Not exactly wearing lingerie but not wearing street clothes either. She didn't turn around so I couldn't get a good look at her front, but I know I've never had her before.

Rest of the massage went as I hoped and I left a happy and sated guy.

Enjoy and be safe.

Guy1000
06-22-11, 21:52
Hottie massaged me. Nothing offered. Don't bother.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2455481803.html

Fitzie00
06-23-11, 08:14
There was a younger, slightly thick but pretty cute girl named Annie there. I went with the 1/2 for. 5. She did a nice massage, complete with walking on the back and hot towel when done with the back. The HE was enthusiastic; she took out the girls and let me taste, while my hands roamed. Next time, I'll ask if there's more on the menu. She didn't talk price with me ahead of time but she knew I was there before. I gave her an extra. 2 and she seemed happy.

I dreamed that I asked the older one last time I was there, on the way out, how much it'd be to let me. Well. You know. She gives me the "nooo, nooo, not here." We'll see. All they can say is no.

Boss Man
06-24-11, 16:36
I tried this place out today it was. 80 for hour the lady name jenny strictly legit massage was good and for the whole hour. Pretty in her mid 30s skinny very flexible does get on the table and massage you.

8077 Middlebelt Road, Westland, MI 48185

Between Ann Arbor and Warren Road.

Bman500
06-26-11, 10:21
I tried this place out today it was. 80 for hour the lady name jenny strictly legit massage was good and for the whole hour. Pretty in her mid 30s skinny very flexible does get on the table and massage you.

Between Ann Arbor and Warren Road.I've been here twice now and received a finish but no wandering hands.

John3030
06-27-11, 01:56
I've been here twice now and received a finish but no wandering hands.I've been lurking here for a while, but just joined. Is this an appointment only place or are walk-ins OK?

Guy1000
06-27-11, 14:46
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2464574538.html

Throtbngr
06-28-11, 07:18
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2464574538.html

Older Chinese woman friendly! Pay 7 for 60 but you only get about 20 to 30 she allows roaming hands and you leave happy! YMMV!

Guy1000
06-28-11, 13:31
Older Chinese woman friendly! Pay 7 for 60 but you only get about 20 to 30 she allows roaming hands and you leave happy! YMMV!Ok, anyone know a place where you pay for an hour and GET an hour that is in the canton area (and leaves you happy)?

Throtbngr
06-29-11, 02:08
Ok, anyone know a place where you pay for an hour and GET an hour that is in the canton area (and leaves you happy)?Been Here a couple of times http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-will-do-a-bodywork-specifically-for-your-condition-u-would-be-treated-as-a-king/5771284 They give a full hour but no roaming hands YMMV I left Happy but that part was a little rushed IMHO

Throtbngr
06-29-11, 02:41
They have been posting about a month now http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-26/6196478

Eq Twink
06-29-11, 08:19
They have been posting about a month now.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-26/6196478

Legit, run by the same folks as the place in Ferndale.

Michigan Guy
06-30-11, 10:44
Stopped back by M-1 yesterday afternoon hoping to see the new girl that I saw from behind there last week. Mamasan didn't ask me who I wanted just took the money and before I could say anything, she was out the door. Tutu came in and for the first time at M-1 I had a bodyslide. Quite enjoyable, I see why you guys like it. She tried to slip it in but I insisted on coverage.

Nice massage, seconds took a little longer than usual, I think I was actually in there about an hour and 20 minutes. Nice no rush encounter.

On the way out I believe I saw the new girl laying on the floor of the room just inside the door. Looked young and thin, couldn't really see the front.

Stay safe out there.

Amp Middleman
06-30-11, 19:23

Between Ann Arbor and Warren Road.80$/HR? Shit when I was in Hawaii a few months back some of my fav places upt the df to 70$ and I.

Was grumbling to my self inside then. But it's D'town so that explains why I guess. If you want to make a

Road trip try Toledo, or better yet Warren is pretty nice, just drove though there a few weeks ago and.

Made a trip to the two spas that are right acrossed from each other. Good times and very nice girls.

Throtbngr
07-01-11, 00:40
Finally decided to try this one out http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/linseys-ultimate-massage-60-an-hour-734-795-0281/6132564 Very cute Girl! Seemed to be a little stoned during the massage (I could swear she was dosing off) Nice touch but Inconsistent massage technique! Massage was less than average. She obviously was having an off day or just has no clue! I would be tempted to try again just to satisfy my curiosity. Usually with a massage of this quality I would have expected HE. Not this time around though. IF I go back I will report! I did get a YMMV kind of vibe!

Michigan Guy
07-01-11, 09:05
Can I ask how much?John, $.60 I use to pay $.80 but after reading some posts on pricing I dropped it. 20 and no one has ever said a thing.

Bman500
07-01-11, 09:20
Finally decided to try this one out.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/linseys-ultimate-massage-60-an-hour-734-795-0281/6132564

Very cute Girl! Seemed to be a little stoned during the massage (I could swear she was dosing off) Nice touch but Inconsistent massage technique! Massage was less than average. She obviously was having an off day or just has no clue! I would be tempted to try again just to satisfy my curiosity. Usually with a massage of this quality I would have expected HE. Not this time around though. IF I go back I will report! I did get a YMMV kind of vibe!I went there, girl was cute with messed up teeth (I'm thinking drugs). Once I got there she cancelled and said she was sick (didn't bother to call me). She left with another girl probably to go score some drugs.

Member #4199
07-01-11, 15:26
I went there, girl was cute with messed up teeth (I'm thinking drugs). Once I got there she cancelled and said she was sick (didn't bother to call me). She left with another girl probably to go score some drugs.So then was it even the same girl? Because the girl in the pic doesn't look like her teeth are jacked.

Also why would she call if you were there and she was giving you a line of shit? Obviously once you got there she either didn't like you or decided she had more important things to do. Did you bother to try and work it for both girls?

Bman500
07-02-11, 12:29
So then was it even the same girl? Because the girl in the pic doesn't look like her teeth are jacked.

Also why would she call if you were there and she was giving you a line of shit? Obviously once you got there she either didn't like you or decided she had more important things to do. Did you bother to try and work it for both girls?It was definitely the same girl. I'm saying she didn't bother to call ahead of time to cancel. When I got there there was 2 girls outside and I knocked on the apartment door and someone else was in there and didn't open the door then the girl outside waved me out and it was her and she cancelled. There could be a million different reasons but its just bad business practice and I won't go back there.

TwistedBrother
07-02-11, 13:06
Now there's an angle I never would have thought of. Become a plumber, drum up some work for the AMPs (they use tons of water, right?) and become a preferred customer. Excellent!

I've done a bit of work for m1. Shampo is the only one worthwhile imo. Nice people there, for sure.

Throtbngr
07-02-11, 17:00
It was definitely the same girl. I'm saying she didn't bother to call ahead of time to cancel. When I got there there was 2 girls outside and I knocked on the apartment door and someone else was in there and didn't open the door then the girl outside waved me out and it was her and she cancelled. There could be a million different reasons but its just bad business practice and I won't go back there.Sorry to hear that. I did get my appointment but look on the bright side you saved your money! I think there are 3 girls that work in the same apartment so far I have seen 2. I must be a glutton for punishment! LOL

Member #4199
07-02-11, 17:32
It was definitely the same girl. I'm saying she didn't bother to call ahead of time to cancel. When I got there there was 2 girls outside and I knocked on the apartment door and someone else was in there and didn't open the door then the girl outside waved me out and it was her and she cancelled. There could be a million different reasons but its just bad business practice and I won't go back there.I agree with you. This sounds like to big a cluster f* for me to deal with either. Not my idea of being discrete or keeping the anxiety level to a minimum. I hate the unnecessary drama these bitches can produce sometimes. Sorry if it sounded like I was jumping in your sh*t. Your response clarified things.

RoyalOaker
07-02-11, 19:13
Well for my virgin post here (I usually just read for entertainment) I thought I'd pass along a helpful suggestion for anyone visiting this place. I got one word for you fellas. Gonnorhea. No symtoms for 70% of people and I def caught it from this place so if you've been here lately I would suggest heading to your local clinic and getting tested ASAP. Thank god treatment is easy and effective, I'm never going back to M-1.

Member #4199
07-03-11, 00:04
Well for my virgin post here (I usually just read for entertainment) I thought I'd pass along a helpful suggestion for anyone visiting this place. I got one word for you fellas. Gonnorhea. No symtoms for 70% of people and I def caught it from this place so if you've been here lately I would suggest heading to your local clinic and getting tested ASAP. Thank god treatment is easy and effective, I'm never going back to M-1.As a virgin post there's a good chance you're going to take some flak on it. You need to elaborate a little more (please). Were you of the 30% that does show symptoms? If not what made you decide to get tested in the first place? How did you contract it? BBBJ? Or BBFS? Are you positive you got it as a result of a visit to M1? Or were you playing elsewhere as well? As busy as that place seems to be, I would think there would be others claiming the same thing as you.

Jooop
07-03-11, 04:09
There was a younger, slightly thick but pretty cute girl named Annie there. I went with the 1/2 for. 5. She did a nice massage, complete with walking on the back and hot towel when done with the back. The HE was enthusiastic; she took out the girls and let me taste, while my hands roamed. Next time, I'll ask if there's more on the menu. She didn't talk price with me ahead of time but she knew I was there before. I gave her an extra. 2 and she seemed happy.

I dreamed that I asked the older one last time I was there, on the way out, how much it'd be to let me. Well. You know. She gives me the "nooo, nooo, not here." We'll see. All they can say is no.All I ever got there was he and did get to rub and hold on to that little soft Ass.

RoyalOaker
07-03-11, 12:47
As a virgin post there's a good chance you're going to take some flak on it. You need to elaborate a little more (please). Were you of the 30% that does show symptoms? If not what made you decide to get tested in the first place? How did you contract it? BBBJ? Or BBFS? Are you positive you got it as a result of a visit to M1? Or were you playing elsewhere as well? As busy as that place seems to be, I would think there would be others claiming the same thing as you.Yeah you're right I'm just warning others as some sort of cruel joke. I would take time to actually write something here and make it up in regards to something serious like that. Ill just keep that stuff to myself in the future.

RoyalOaker
07-03-11, 14:31
As a virgin post there's a good chance you're going to take some flak on it. You need to elaborate a little more (please). Were you of the 30% that does show symptoms? If not what made you decide to get tested in the first place? How did you contract it? BBBJ? Or BBFS? Are you positive you got it as a result of a visit to M1? Or were you playing elsewhere as well? As busy as that place seems to be, I would think there would be others claiming the same thing as you.1. This was the only place I've played.

2. Admittingly there has been some BBFS momentarily til I came to my senses and covered (apparently not soon enough) and BBBJ everytime.

3. Every June I get an annual physical including STD testing, so I was shocked when that came back when I was displaying ZERO symptoms.

4. If I were you and had been to M-1 (covered or not) I would DEF get myself checked, results take 1-2 weeks and best treatment is a course of injected antibiotics.

Just trying to be helpful, if you guys arent interested in hearing any of it then I guess I was mistaken.

Tremolo
07-03-11, 22:10
Just trying to be helpful, if you guys arent interested in hearing any of it then I guess I was mistaken.[/QUOTE]

I don't think TwatTeaser was accusing you of anything, RoyalOaker. I think a lot of us will appreciate the info. It's just that a lot of guys on here are big fans of M-1. And you were a first-time poster and your original post might've hit a sore spot with a few people.

Anyway, it would be no surprise to me if you contracted an STD at M-1. So many people go BB there, and the girls have no problem with it. They even make the first move a lot of times. I don't visit M-1 anymore for that reason, and because the one mamasan is a very mean lady and a racist. I personally feel it's very risky to do bareback anything, especially with a prostitute, but that's just me.

Thanks for the information, RoyalOaker.

Fitzie00
07-05-11, 08:24
All I ever got there was he and did get to rub and hold on to that little soft Ass.YMMV. I know someone who moved to Korea (near where she is from) and, the time before, we chatted for a bit about it. She recalled me and loosened up a bit. Even the older one will give me a mouthful, but then again, I've been frequenting every few months.

It's not the greatest place but it's not the worst and it's fairly close to me.