PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

SkillyDog
09-04-17, 10:16
How's her ass?Nice ass. I like them small, so a bit on the thicker side for me, but all in all a good package.

RaidersFan50
09-04-17, 14:37
Hi,

I'm thinking about going to the massage parlor at Highland rd and I'm curious if they offer FS or just a rub and tug?

CountryBoi3575
09-04-17, 17:10
She's been reported on here before. She'll go way lower on the rate. She's blind but will find your package for the finish without a problem.I'm alil curious about this blond massage.

IMonger2
09-04-17, 19:29
So been here about five times. Had the same lady every time and have never seen more than one girl there.

She's probably average for MPs in my book looks wise.

She has a pretty strong massage I always have to tell her to go softer. That being said I personally think the massage is pretty damn good. Never once left unsatisfied. Always 70/40.

Two cons, there is no teasing, and the table shower always leaves me shivering.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hoeny-p-spa-grand-opening-special-15-off-special-shower-248-775-0155/30816523Been there once. Nice lady, she was average looking but strictly legit. There was a really cute young girl at the front but she wasn't the masseuse.

BiggDogg78
09-04-17, 20:07
Hi,

I'm thinking about going to the massage parlor at Highland rd and I'm curious if they offer FS or just a rub and tug?Been there a few times. Rub and tugs seem to be the extent.

Nnapmas
09-04-17, 21:48
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in on Tiffany, since I've seen her 4-5 times now.

The good:

Appointments always have started on time.

She's very friendly.

Attractive and has a great bod (though I'm not a fan of fake boobs).

Great communication. Once she knows you, you can text her anything.

Loves to let you touch her.

She takes her time on the flip instead of diving right in.

The body rub is pretty sexy I think (she's never tried to slip it in like others have mentioned).

I think she gives pretty good head. Others have disagreed, but no complaints here.

She takes great direction, which is probably why I like it so much.

The bad:

Massage quality is maybe 3 out of 10. Though hot oil is nice.

CIM the first few times, but last time wouldn't. Not sure why.

Until recently I had the location as a positive, but now I'm getting a little concerned the word is out and it's a trap waiting to happen. Hope I'm wrong.

Overall I'd give her a 7 out of 10, and recommend seeing her if you're looking for a good BBBJ from an attractive early 40's Asian. Also if the website is still down, you can see pics of her on their yelp.

I've never seen Ebony or the other girl. If anyone has a description of the 3rd girl, please share.

DangleMan
09-04-17, 22:42
Looks good. One of the pics looks familiar to older ads. Anyone ever visit her?

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-a-massage-try-me-beautiful-black-and-professional-masseuse-ready-to-please-you/28454389

DangleMan
09-04-17, 22:52
So I was taking Greenfield home a while back and passed this place, south of Grand River. . It's called Lace and Tyed. It struck me as odd because it says 24 hour massage. It "looks" like a salon, but 24 hours? Also when I called a lady answered and said they do massages and don't require draping. Anyone been there or know of this place? It's at 14185 Greenfield.

I know there is a place on 5 and Livernois called Victory Massage inside a salon. Advertises on BP. Anyone try that too?

SocialAveng313
09-05-17, 00:00

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-a-massage-try-me-beautiful-black-and-professional-masseuse-ready-to-please-you/28454389Run her number through FB. That's her. Just as pretty as the model in the pictures. She works out of a hotel or her store near 7 mile and Outer Drive. Have never seen her. Just talked with her.

HoldenCaul
09-05-17, 09:40
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in on Tiffany, since I've seen her 4-5 times now.

The good:

Appointments always have started on time.

She's very friendly.

Attractive and has a great bod (though I'm not a fan of fake boobs).

Great communication. Once she knows you, you can text her anything.

Loves to let you touch her.

She takes her time on the flip instead of diving right in.

The body rub is pretty sexy I think (she's never tried to slip it in like others have mentioned).

I think she gives pretty good head. Others have disagreed, but no complaints here.

She takes great direction, which is probably why I like it so much.

The bad:

Massage quality is maybe 3 out of 10. Though hot oil is nice.

CIM the first few times, but last time wouldn't. Not sure why.

Until recently I had the location as a positive, but now I'm getting a little concerned the word is out and it's a trap waiting to happen. Hope I'm wrong.

Overall I'd give her a 7 out of 10, and recommend seeing her if you're looking for a good BBBJ from an attractive early 40's Asian. Also if the website is still down, you can see pics of her on their yelp.

I've never seen Ebony or the other girl. If anyone has a description of the 3rd girl, please share.Good review, thanks. I mostly agree with you. Obviously it depends on where you live but another positive for me is location. Not only close to Bham / Bhills / troy area but I actually feel 100% safe in there, parking, walking in, etc. Compared to say, M1. And funny you say that about CIM, that happened to me too. First 2 times no problem, 3rd time a no go.

HoldenCaul
09-05-17, 09:51
What does yellow / shampoo at M1 look like? Body type / size / age?

Thanks.At least 40 as high as 50 - hard to know for sure. Korean. Nice body, mostly slim, fake cans. Petite size.

Wylieeg
09-05-17, 10:38
Checking the number on FB shows a different woman. I've never visited, but the area is convenient.

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-a-massage-try-me-beautiful-black-and-professional-masseuse-ready-to-please-you/28454389

Uof2002
09-05-17, 12:47
Any details? Price? Menu?

Went there last week. Very good massage and nice environment. Very cute girls. Will go back soon! 40700 Hayes rd.

SocialAveng313
09-05-17, 16:21
Checking the number on FB shows a different woman. I've never visited, but the area is convenient.What I meant to say was the pictures on the FB page is who you will meet. I think she is just as attractive as the one in the advertisement.

Freddy100
09-05-17, 19:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously? You wasted your annual post on that?

A2

CountryBoi3575
09-05-17, 20:45
At least 40 as high as 50 - hard to know for sure. Korean. Nice body, mostly slim, fake cans. Petite size.Definitely hard to tell I'd say in 40's.

GorillaTouch
09-06-17, 12:55
Any intel on legit MP, like massage envy or massage green, that has SP who offer extras? For me, it's the thrill of the chase, not the victory. I love going into a new MP that I haven't tried and seeing if any extras will come out of it. Does anyone have any info on such a place? Just looking for HJ or BJ, not necessarily FS. I know this kind of stuff happens behind closed doors with 2 adults and one being naked. Just looking for this type of fun.

Mr Salinger
09-06-17, 15:18
Hi, guys. I used to belong to one of the advertisers of this site, Rub Maps, and now I can't sign up anymore.

Anyone else have this problem or have had success? I liked to read the specific reviews and locations.

They won't take my cc. Sounds shady, but was legit in the past.

Cheers,

Mr. S.

I Toftt
09-06-17, 15:48
So I was taking Greenfield home a while back and passed this place, south of Grand River. . It's called Lace and Tyed. It struck me as odd because it says 24 hour massage. It "looks" like a salon, but 24 hours? Also when I called a lady answered and said they do massages and don't require draping. Anyone been there or know of this place? It's at 14185 Greenfield.

I know there is a place on 5 and Livernois called Victory Massage inside a salon. Advertises on BP. Anyone try that too?I would be curious to hear any reports on a AA detroit spa, I've never partaken or seen any reviewed. I'm a little skeptical going to 7 mile and outer drive or livernois and 5 and not encountering a pimp or someone taking my car while I'm inside. Seems we would be easy targets that's all. My hopes is they run a serious buisness like the asians and there's no funny stuff and safe parking I would frequent for sure. Anyhow it would be nice to see a couple reports before I Toftt.

AzxRaymi
09-06-17, 15:55
Saw ava today, 1st time with her. I have been there 5-6 times with no luck whatsoever and never see the same girl. Today was finally different. I hour massage was. 55, Wednesday special. I lay down and when she comes in takes off my towel, my eyes light up. She does a nice massage on my back and legs for about 30 minutes. She ask me to flip and she does about 10 minutes on chest and legs. She then just put lotion on the boys without me asking. She moves her hand up now stroking me and strokes til I can't hold it in anymore. I finish in her hand, felt really good. She then says get dressed and I will see you up front. I ask before she left the room, how much was that? She said whatever I want. I left. 50 on the table and meet her up front. She is cute, mid 20's and I will be seeing her again. Didn't ask about anything extras like FS cause I was caught by surprise that a girl there finally did something. I will next time though.

DangleMan
09-06-17, 16:19
Any intel on legit MP, like massage envy or massage green, that has SP who offer extras? For me, it's the thrill of the chase, not the victory. I love going into a new MP that I haven't tried and seeing if any extras will come out of it. Does anyone have any info on such a place? Just looking for HJ or BJ, not necessarily FS. I know this kind of stuff happens behind closed doors with 2 adults and one being naked. Just looking for this type of fun.Dude I'm the same. Love the chase. The unknown.

MidMichGeezer
09-06-17, 17:09
Any intel on legit MP, like massage envy or massage green, that has SP who offer extras? For me, it's the thrill of the chase, not the victory. I love going into a new MP that I haven't tried and seeing if any extras will come out of it. Does anyone have any info on such a place? Just looking for HJ or BJ, not necessarily FS. I know this kind of stuff happens behind closed doors with 2 adults and one being naked. Just looking for this type of fun.Seeings how you have been somewhat successful at this how's about telling us about some of your successes.

GorillaTouch
09-06-17, 19:20
Seeings how you have been somewhat successful at this how's about telling us about some of your successes.My successes have only been at AMPs. M1, AMPs in Jackson and Lansing. I've only been in Southfield only a year, so I've only hit up M1 out here. But the mentioned AMPs are pretty much a given for some sort of HE. I think places like Massage Envy or Massage Green would be so satisfying if the massage would have HE. Like I mentioned in my original post, I know extras have to occur everywhere. It's just a matter of finding the right SP.

I was at PP (Southfield) some time ago, forgot SP name, but after the flip when she massaged my legs, the draping kept shifting and my member kept appearing. She'd notice and cover it up, but this happened a few times. It ultimately turned into a HE, but it was so exciting and a turn on for me when the HE finally occurred.

Neilnbob
09-06-17, 23:07
Anyone try this out? Just spotted this today, 'Chinese health massage', north side of VanBorn, the cross street was Katherine, just before Monroe.

StreetLegal
09-07-17, 00:07
Went there to see CiCi again and was told she is on vacation. Cute petite thing Sophia greeted me and took me to the room. Good massage but nothing sensual or grazing the boys during massage. Shorted me about 10 minutes which is not usual for this place. Would not let me touch the girls and seemed all about quickness at the ending. I'll stick to CiCi but I left somewhat happy.

DangleMan
09-07-17, 04:05
Been interested in this one. Any takers?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caribbean-island-girls-sexy-massage/34479693

And I've been a lurker and monger for a while. Seen Shelly advertise for years. Anyone have any experiences?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tired-of-the-same-session-try-the-duet-massage/18747951

GorillaTouch
09-07-17, 07:22
Anyone try this out? Just spotted this today, 'Chinese health massage', north side of VanBorn, the cross street was Katherine, just before Monroe.I believe this is the MP I've visited twice. It's Chinese. Only been able to get HJ there. Decent massage. Once I had SP in early 40's decent looking and the very last time which was a few weeks ago it was a younger taller late 20's chick. Damage was $ plus house fee. I'd recommend.

ALotNohsin
09-07-17, 09:02
Saw ava today, 1st time with her. I have been there 5-6 times with no luck whatsoever and never see the same girl. Today was finally different. I hour massage was. 55, Wednesday special. I lay down and when she comes in takes off my towel, my eyes light up. She does a nice massage on my back and legs for about 30 minutes. She ask me to flip and she does about 10 minutes on chest and legs. She then just put lotion on the boys without me asking. She moves her hand up now stroking me and strokes til I can't hold it in anymore. I finish in her hand, felt really good. She then says get dressed and I will see you up front. I ask before she left the room, how much was that? She said whatever I want. I left. 50 on the table and meet her up front. She is cute, mid 20's and I will be seeing her again. Didn't ask about anything extras like FS cause I was caught by surprise that a girl there finally did something. I will next time though.Just a usual experience for me there. More fun to be had with the right SP. Please don't PM me for who is what, like I said more fun available. YMMV to the max.

CougarMan
09-07-17, 14:26
Never have been but after about 10 minutes searching I'm going to take a hard pass on that one for anything other than a legit massage.I've been 4 times seen 3 different women all attractive and never once even the hint of extras. A friend of a friend told me there's extras available but you have to go about it a certain way, I was told when making your appointment if you want extras you ask for a certain hair color when setting up appointments like blonde, brunette etc. Etc. Now I've never tried this because it seemed kinda strange to me but it might be worth a shot who knows LOL.

Averily
09-07-17, 15:46
$ plus house for a HJ?

I've been a couple times. Never gave that.

I believe this is the MP I've visited twice. It's Chinese. Only been able to get HJ there. Decent massage. Once I had SP in early 40's decent looking and the very last time which was a few weeks ago it was a younger taller late 20's chick. Damage was $ plus house fee. I'd recommend.

Nyybry
09-08-17, 16:22
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-girl-incredible-relaxation/34107113

My senses shout fake pics. Upsell city. And pretty much mediocre rub with no happiness at the end. Can anyone confirm my assumption?

BigMac55
09-08-17, 19:11
Just saw this ad for the first time. Either she really is independent and not great at English or it's someone trying to sound that way, Pics are all obviously of the same girl with the same phone, but doesn't mean they're real. Anyway, has anyone given her a spin?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-fake-_-_-_-_-no-rush-_-_-_-_-independent-ha-roo/30760448

SingDong99
09-09-17, 10:42
Was going to try Brownstone this afternoon but blew right past it and decided I really needed a good massage instead. Went to Massage Oasis which people on here have been referring to as "Highland Rd" or "Highland". I had called previously to make sure they had someone young working and I was assured there was.

Mamasan (or whomever was behind the desk) was really cute and I had hoped she was my masseuse. Paid $70 to the house for the hour amd was taken back to the room and told I had to wait 5 minutes for a TS, no problem. Late 30's girl comes in and takes me back there. Typical TS experience but at least no effort made to avoid the goods or cover them. She's maybe 15 pounds overweight, small b boobs and a not bad looking until she shows her teeth to smile. When asked later she told me her name is Anna.

Back to the room we go, she asks if I want hard or medium, I chose hard. Her english is almost non-existent. Plenty of rubbing the inner thigh and crack. On the flip, again no towel and she continues with face and scalp massage, then moves to arms. Then does a couple minutes of great massage on my quads which I really needed as I'm a runner. Finally, she grabs my cock and looks at me and I nod, and she gives me the "shhh" motion and points towards the front lobby. I say OK. HJ was firmer than I was used to, with two hands, but the end result was quite a powerful orgasm. She cleaned me up and waited in the room while I got dressed. Gave her a $30 tip before she left which she seemed happy with. Total damage, $100. Will repeat.

Massage: 8/10.

Girl: 6/10.

Overall experience and value: 8/10.

FactoryRat
09-09-17, 13:31
Now obviously its not connected to the mall, but its right across the Street. First the pro's for this place. Clean room. Both the ladies that were there at time were at least decent looking and not too old. The cons. Your covered right away. They use oil. But are very scarce doing so. She attempted to finish me off but her techniques were not good and I even stopped her because it was more painful than pleasurable. And lastly. I usually always tip 40. But considering things didn't finish in an ideal way I left 30. She stopped me and said its 40 with hand out. Too me this is a big turn off. They should not expect anything and be gracious for whatever they get.Got a text from Helen saying they were visited by LEO, and would like all reviews deleted. Just an FYI.

IBNice69
09-10-17, 09:31
Gentlemen, will be traveling to your fair city and wanted to get a handle on what's changed since the last time I've been there. I've been doing some research and have come across some changes:

Has anyone seen this cutie? http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/Mak%D1%94-this-click-your-last-gr%CE%B5%CE%B1-a-ud%CE%B5-%CA%96-1o0-r%CE%B5%CE%B1ll%CE%B3-m%CE%B5/34842333.

Did LEO get to the Romulus. Wayne Rd / I94 group? See they are not posting anymore and that was a good standby for me.

Any reco's on independents in the Westland / Canton area. PM is fine to avoid prying eyes. Let me know. It's been awhile and looking forward to a return.

FartingGas
09-10-17, 14:15
Just saw this ad for the first time. Either she really is independent and not great at English or it's someone trying to sound that way, Pics are all obviously of the same girl with the same phone, but doesn't mean they're real. Anyway, has anyone given her a spin?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-fake-_-_-_-_-no-rush-_-_-_-_-independent-ha-roo/30760448I don't comment on these forums, just here for the read. However I took a look at your link and I can almost guanrantee you that it's fake, because I've seen exact same pictures posted in SOUTH KOREA's backpage. Of course I could be wrong, but what are the chances based on that.

JAsian
09-10-17, 14:49
Went there today, 35121 Warren Rd, clean room and nice environment. The girls are very sweet. I went with Coco who is in her early 20' with long straight hair. At first I thought our age difference was much, but she is probably the kindest, most respectful girl I've met, I felt very comfortable with her. She is very mild mannered and very pretty too, I was very respectful to her because of how polite and respectful she was towards me. She is probably my favorite girl I've met. I hope others will treat her kindly and with the respect she deserves.

ToledoBob
09-10-17, 17:01
I saw an ad for Tokyo Day Spa in Macomb and thought I would give it a try. When I walked in I was greeted by 2 attractive Chinese women. It was Saturday night at about 8 pm and the women said business was very slow since they had only been open a few days. I always visit the bathroom at a new place because I can check out the whole place. I looked around and noticed how nice this place was. They certainly spared no expense fixing this place up. Rooms are nicely furnished and are not small. It looks like a table shower might be coming. Anyway, I was allowed to select the girl of my choice and I picked Cindi. I would have been perfectly happy with either. But Cindi had an incredible set of tits. The massage began with me covered by a towel and Cindi giving me an excellent workover. About five minutes in, the other girl came in and started talking to Cindi. She began massaging me as well. Cindi had been having a nice conversation with me but I was more than happy to let them talk and give me a four-hander. This lasted for about 20 more minutes. Then, another customer came in and I was back to just Cindi. Moments later, she pulled out the pillow and told me to flip. She gently touched my midsection then grabbed some oil and started working on my cock. I had noticed her impressive set ot tits when I walked in. And, since she was standing next to me, they were within my grasp. I pushed up her shirt and bra, and released the most gorgeous set of tits I have seen in ages. I played with them as she worked on me and talked dirty to me. I had a great finish. She cleaned me up and helped me dress. Then she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as I left. I have to spend more time with those tits. I will certainly visit them again. $70 plus $40 tip.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-asian-quality-massage-586-553-4928/39093847

JAsian
09-10-17, 18:50
Went there today, clean room and nice environment. The girls are very sweet. I went with Coco who is in her early 20' with long straight hair. At first I thought our age difference was much, but she is probably the kindest, most respectful girl I've met, I felt very comfortable with her. She is very mild mannered and very pretty too, I was very polite and respectful to her because of how polite and respectful she was towards me. She is probably my favorite girl I've met. I hope others will treat her kindly and with the respect she deserves.

BBQSauceBoi
09-10-17, 22:53
How's the velvet touch in mount Morris thinking of visiting.

TomRiddle81
09-10-17, 23:06
I saw an ad for Tokyo Day Spa in Macomb and thought I would give it a try. When I walked in I was greeted by 2 attractive Chinese women. It was Saturday night at about 8 pm and the women said business was very slow since they had only been open a few days. I always visit the bathroom at a new place because I can check out the whole place. I looked around and noticed how nice this place was. They certainly spared no expense fixing this place up. Rooms are nicely furnished and are not small. It looks like a table shower might be coming. Anyway, I was allowed to select the girl of my choice and I picked Cindi. I would have been perfectly happy with either. But Cindi had an incredible set of tits. The massage began with me covered by a towel and Cindi giving me an excellent workover. About five minutes in, the other girl came in and started talking to Cindi. She began massaging me as well. Cindi had been having a nice conversation with me but I was more than happy to let them talk and give me a four-hander. This lasted for about 20 more minutes. Then, another customer came in and I was back to just Cindi. Moments later, she pulled out the pillow and told me to flip. She gently touched my midsection then grabbed some oil and started working on my cock. I had noticed her impressive set ot tits when I walked in. And, since she was standing next to me, they were within my grasp. I pushed up her shirt and bra, and released the most gorgeous set of tits I have seen in ages. I played with them as she worked on me and talked dirty to me. I had a great finish. She cleaned me up and helped me dress. Then she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as I left. I have to spend more time with those tits. I will certainly visit them again. $70 plus $40 tip.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-asian-quality-massage-586-553-4928/39093847I thought this was Asian Art Spa and totally DIY. Can I trust you, BOB?

MusicBoss10
09-11-17, 08:16
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-girl-incredible-relaxation/34107113

My senses shout fake pics. Upsell city. And pretty much mediocre rub with no happiness at the end. Can anyone confirm my assumption?You are correct on all counts.

Perusing
09-11-17, 09:26
Went there today, clean room and nice environment. The girls are very sweet. I went with Coco who is in her early 20' with long straight hair. At first I thought our age difference was much, but she is probably the kindest, most respectful girl I've met, I felt very comfortable with her. She is very mild mannered and very pretty too, I was very polite and respectful to her because of how polite and respectful she was towards me. She is probably my favorite girl I've met. I hope others will treat her kindly and with the respect she deserves.Can't speak for all, I guess, but I'd like to think I'm polite at all times and treat most everyone with respect they deserve. What would be more helpful is to know a bit about Coco's price and services.

Mrtim495
09-11-17, 09:49

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-asian-quality-massage-586-553-4928/39093847Bob, looking for a provider with a nice set too. Were they real or enhanced, thanks.

ToledoBob
09-11-17, 10:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Since you like math, you had 15 so that means that 7.5% of your posts were trolling.

A2

ALotNohsin
09-11-17, 12:39

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-asian-quality-massage-586-553-4928/39093847Could not find this place anywhere, there is no such thing as Tokyo spa on Google, the address in the link doesn't exist on Google map, the number provided is disconnected. After driving around for 30 min I decided to call Asian art to inquire about Cindy and low and behold they have a Cindy there. Despite reports in here about DIY only I decided to give it a go. Very good massage plenty of teasing but DIY in the end. Will rate massage 8/10. Cindy is probably 50+, there were two other girls there 40+ and 30+.

JAsian
09-11-17, 13:08
Can't speak for all, I guess, but I'd like to think I'm polite at all times and treat most everyone with respect they deserve. What would be more helpful is to know a bit about Coco's price and services.Massage was feather touch, exactly what I asked for. I didn't ask for FS, I'm not interested in that and I don't think it's on the menu. I did leave happy. I usually leave. 50 for good service but I left a little more because she treated me like a king. House fee was. 70 for the hour.

Member #5598
09-11-17, 13:32
Could not find this place anywhere, there is no such thing as Tokyo spa on Google, the address in the link doesn't exist on Google map, the number provided is disconnected. After driving around for 30 min I decided to call Asian art to inquire about Cindy and low and behold they have a Cindy there. Despite reports in here about DIY only I decided to give it a go. Very good massage plenty of teasing but DIY in the end. Will rate massage 8/10. Cindy is probably 50+, there were two other girls there 40+ and 30+.I've been to Asian Art Spa. I'm one of the first who TOFTT there. It's DIY confirmed. I don't remember the name of the chick who massaged me. Check my post history for that if you're so curious.

However, I'm sittin right in front of what is called "Tokyo Day Spa" on the BP ad under the massages section. There is no banner above the business. It's right next to "The Sands Tanning". Search "Tokyo" in the massage section of BP and you'll find it.

I'm literally sitting outside of there right now and the Chinese woman at the front desk told me Cindy is busy. They were fully booked when I walked in (thanks to Bob's earlier review) and actually another one of you mongers might have walked right in after me LOL. You walked out right away when she offered you a card.

Confirming that the card said Tokyo Day Spa. Check the address on their webpage and learn to use fucking google maps.

I told her the phone wasn't working earlier too BTW and she said it just got fixed.

Not defending. That's not my style. I don't give an f about that. Just make sure you can use maps correctly first before you call bob a liar (even if A2 does call him a troll).

TomRiddle81
09-11-17, 14:44
I've been to Asian Art Spa. I'm one of the first who TOFTT there. It's DIY confirmed. I don't remember the name of the chick who massaged me. Check my post history for that if you're so curious.

However, I'm sittin right in front of what is called "Tokyo Day Spa" on the BP ad under the massages section. There is no banner above the business. It's right next to "The Sands Tanning". Search "Tokyo" in the massage section of BP and you'll find it.

I'm literally sitting outside of there right now and the Chinese woman at the front desk told me Cindy is busy. They were fully booked when I walked in (thanks to Bob's earlier review) and actually another one of you mongers might have walked right in after me LOL. You walked out right away when she offered you a card.

Confirming that the card said Tokyo Day Spa. Check the address on their webpage and learn to use fucking google maps.

I told her the phone wasn't working earlier too BTW and she said it just got fixed.

Not defending. That's not my style. I don't give an f about that. Just make sure you can use maps correctly first before you call bob a liar (even if A2 does call him a troll).Did you TOFTT?

MrNiceGuy6
09-11-17, 16:46
Went there today, 35121 Warren Rd, clean room and nice environment. The girls are very sweet. I went with Coco who is in her early 20' with long straight hair. At first I thought our age difference was much, but she is probably the kindest, most respectful girl I've met, I felt very comfortable with her. She is very mild mannered and very pretty too, I was very respectful to her because of how polite and respectful she was towards me. She is probably my favorite girl I've met. I hope others will treat her kindly and with the respect she deserves.So, either you work there (only 4 posts, 2 of the same), or you need to learn to include the details. Anyone can go get a nice massage from a nice Asian girl. But what was provided? What was the damage?

Learn and try again.

Mrniceguy.

PolishTheTurd
09-11-17, 18:07
How's the velvet touch in mount Morris thinking of visiting.I swung by there a few years ago. They charge by the dance. Like 25 dollars per song, too much. 2 girls there. Both looked like they would have issues getting a dancer job in Flint. I passed.

BBQSauceBoi
09-11-17, 18:29
Went to brown stone last Sunday around 9 pm. Was met at door by mama nice women did half hour. Took me to room told me to get undressed. I lay on the table he a dream in comes a nice looking Asian chick forgot her name I think Lisa or Lala idk. Anyway decent message nice HJ finish talking dirty was into it I exploded she cleaned me. Kiss on the cheek by to mamasan out the door. Damage 60 to house + 60 tip.

Member #5598
09-11-17, 22:20
Did you TOFTT?Yes. I saw Cindy. She was in general what bob described her as, but she has GPS. I suspect the owners know about this site. "You want Cindy? She on her way".

Well Cindy thinks her shit don't stink because her breasts are bigger than most Chinese girls. Don't let her get away with trying to take big tips. I failed in that regard, 50 tip for 2 pops (beginning and end). I think that was too much. Tatas were out during the fun time. OTC everywhere else.

The house rate for an hr is 70.

As for the massage, I'm not going to lie it was actually pretty great and I was zoned out for a good while enjoying it.

Liebniz
09-11-17, 22:23
I know it has been reviewed many times but thought I would add recent visit. I am traveling through the area and read the forums to get intel before the trip (Thanks to all for the intel! Based on previous reports I told mama it was my first time. She told me to go to room and followed me in where I told her I got recommendation from a friend and handed her 120. She didn't even seem to count it and asked for more but said it was all I had and she patted me down (glad I knew that was probably going to happen). In came Momo who looks great for her age and we got to fun. Start BBBJ to cg to mish to BBBJ finish. I was wrecked from travel and didn't have the "power" for round 2 so I she gave me a massage for the rest of our time which was better than I expected. Pretty good deal for 120 IMHO and Momo is pretty fun an flirty.

Again thanks all for your contributions!

DangleMan
09-11-17, 22:44
Yes. I saw Cindy. She was in general what bob described her as, but she has GPS. I suspect the owners know about this site. "You want Cindy? She on her way".

Well Cindy thinks her shit don't stink because her breasts are bigger than most Chinese girls. Don't let her get away with trying to take big tips. I failed in that regard, 50 tip for 2 pops (beginning and end). I think that was too much. Tatas were out during the fun time. OTC everywhere else.

As for the massage, I'm not going to lie it was actually pretty great and I was zoned out for a good while enjoying it.Where did you find the website. I think the issue is that google maps takes that address to a residential area. There are lots of businesses on Hayes and 21 mile. I assume that's really where it is. Is this correct?

Mikey75
09-11-17, 23:12
Went to brown stone last Sunday around 9 pm. Was met at door by mama nice women did half hour. Took me to room told me to get undressed. I lay on the table he a dream in comes a nice looking Asian chick forgot her name I think Lisa or Lala idk. Anyway decent message nice HJ finish talking dirty was into it I exploded she cleaned me. Kiss on the cheek by to mamasan out the door. Damage 60 to house + 60 tip.Brownstone for Me, only 1/2 hour $60. She came in wearing tight club dress barely covering ars, a little heavier girl larger boobs, I asked to massage her because she must get tired massaging everyone else. She hopped on table and liftted up skirt but did't take it all off but nice view. I gave her legit massage, then dreamed and gave butt massage & kissed her legs and back, being mounted over her butt I dreamed of my tool sliding along her inner thighs, but dream was brought to reality & she didn't present herself so I didn't ask or push my luck, I was happy for the experience getting to massage her actually. She went back to me, and oiled me up and I imagined with surprise that she oiled herself too down there & boobs came out & I got to kiss on them and dreamt of FIV but nothing more than HJ & glad I wasn't surprised by hand smell either. 60 tip.

Mikey75
09-11-17, 23:23
Could not find this place anywhere, there is no such thing as Tokyo spa on Google, the address in the link doesn't exist on Google map, the number provided is disconnected. After driving around for 30 min I decided to call Asian art to inquire about Cindy and low and behold they have a Cindy there. Despite reports in here about DIY only I decided to give it a go. Very good massage plenty of teasing but DIY in the end. Will rate massage 8/10. Cindy is probably 50+, there were two other girls there 40+ and 30+.I know someone who got HJ at Asian Art though the girl (maybe 22) ruined the moment a few times fingering "shh no tell". Mamasan there is young 25 yo or so hottie but she has a salesman con job tone, manipulative. Got conned into upsell of 2 "beautiful" girls massaging beczuse it was end of the night last visitor and little business so discoutned rate. But they were not pretty, and one of the girls quit after probably 30 minutes while the other finished up and nervously took control and finished up, probably one of her first times, she was sweating she worked so hard to make it happen and I think she wanted to taste this someone but was just nervous which was cute but also killed the moment at times for this someone I heard about. I think it was 1. 20 for dual massage and no tip because other girl split early.

AsianKingBody
09-12-17, 08:12
I know it has been reviewed many times but thought I would add recent visit. I am traveling through the area and read the forums to get intel before the trip (Thanks to all for the intel! Based on previous reports I told mama it was my first time. She told me to go to room and followed me in where I told her I got recommendation from a friend and handed her 120. She didn't even seem to count it and asked for more but said it was all I had and she patted me down (glad I knew that was probably going to happen). In came Momo who looks great for her age and we got to fun. Start BBBJ to cg to mish to BBBJ finish. I was wrecked from travel and didn't have the "power" for round 2 so I she gave me a massage for the rest of our time which was better than I expected. Pretty good deal for 120 IMHO and Momo is pretty fun an flirty.

Again thanks all for your contributions!Any idea how much damage is an extra pop?. Since already paid mama-San upfront?

Maul1710
09-12-17, 10:30
Any idea how much damage is an extra pop?. Since already paid mama-San upfront?They don't charge for round 2. In my experience, round 1 occurs right after the TS followed by a massage that eventually builds to round 2.

JAsian
09-12-17, 10:59
So, either you work there (only 4 posts, 2 of the same), or you need to learn to include the details. Anyone can go get a nice massage from a nice Asian girl. But what was provided? What was the damage?

Learn and try again.

Mrniceguy.Sorry bro, I don't know how to include the link. My original review didn't have the address, so I did the review over with the address. "Perusing" had the same questions you had, I answered them on that review. Now that you put the thought in my head, it would be nice to work there for around and hour every few days or so, no salary, just benefits.

MikeQanaby
09-12-17, 13:33
I have to say I'm shocked nobody has reported on Cici yet. First off, let me say that Cici is the best looking one at the Monroe St. Location. Way better looking than Sasha. She is thin, young, great tits (more on that later), and a flirty sexy demeanor. Comparable to Sasha but amped up in so many ways. I have seen her twice now and the experience was the same both times, save for the massage. I have gotten both a hard and medium massage from Cici and both were really good. She spends A LOT of time on the glutes, inner thighs, and legs. While doing so she has one hand stroking while the other hand is massaging. No part is off limits. She also got up on the table with me and did a slide with her hands from my ass up to my neck. At one point she hooked her feet into my ankles and was doing a slide (but only with her hands) and I could feel her pubic bone grinding into my ass when she slid. I would life my ass up and she would grind harder into it. Also while at the end of the table she would straddle my leg and grind her pussy into my heel.

On the flip, she got right up on the table with me and straddled me and would grind against me. She wouldn't really kiss me but had her lips all over mouth and would kiss my neck. Also would suck on my nipple and lick all the way down to my dick. Never actually touching it with her mouth. I unhooked her bra and sucked and licked on her nips which she loved. Also she liked her nips being tugged on. I was able to get her shorts unbuttoned but she would move in such a way as to not let me FIV. Still a very erotic experience and I plan to repeat.

Any questions, PM.

Safe safe fellas.

Nnapmas
09-12-17, 13:50
Yes. I saw Cindy. She was in general what bob described her as, but she has GPS. I suspect the owners know about this site. "You want Cindy? She on her way".

As for the massage, I'm not going to lie it was actually pretty great and I was zoned out for a good while enjoying it.Personally, I'll fork over 50 to ensure the extra pop. Especially if she looks as good as you guys have said.

Member #5598
09-12-17, 15:36
Personally, I'll fork over 50 to ensure the extra pop. Especially if she looks as good as you guys have said.She's not amazing cute or anything. PLEASE don't FEED HER GPS. She's just a 36 year old with bigger tits than the average Chinese girl. She's like everyone else other than that. Just gives a good massage IMHO.

Joe Blow 313
09-12-17, 16:29
Do all the motor city places have table shower? Mandatory or what?

ToneyExp
09-12-17, 16:38
She's not amazing cute or anything. PLEASE don't FEED HER GPS. She's just a 36 year old with bigger tits than the average Chinese girl. She's like everyone else other than that. Just gives a good massage IMHO.Okay I just saw her left not 5 min ago. She's not great looming and I'd place age in mid 40's. But great tits. Decent HJ. Okay massage.

Paid the hour she walked me out at 52 minutes. The massage was good but nothing special I'd rate it 7 out of 10 at best. The HJ was good 8 of 10 good but I've had better. But the whole massage otc fondling ALL over. Oh and we agreed on 35 tip before the finish, she wanted more but I purposely left most my money in my car.

AsianKingBody
09-12-17, 17:24
They don't charge for round 2. In my experience, round 1 occurs right after the TS followed by a massage that eventually builds to round 2.Hmm. How do you initiate round 1 after the TS? Never been anywhere where round 2 didn't have any damage?

PaulWildman234
09-12-17, 21:39
Hey Fellas,

Does Monroe dearborn provide FS or atleast BJ? Wondering what the maximum extent you can get there.

Living
09-12-17, 22:34
Anyone tried her recently? I believe she has been reviewed before with mixed results but I was wondering if anyone had any recent opinions to share. Thanks.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-detroit/ebunny-southfield

BartAnjou
09-13-17, 00:33
My contribution. . .

Silver Spa, Michigan Ave west of Telegraph, Dearborn.

$80 entry fee to mamasan for one hour massage. Immediately met by Bella, my masseuse. Petite (maybe 5') small (probably <100#) cute, and dressed in a tight black minidress with big heels. She looked Korean, and to be around 40 (so she's probably 60!) but I'm in my 50's so I judged her very Hot. She was very nice, joking around and such, and had good enough English. Said she was new to the area. After I got comfortable she gave me a thorough TS making sure I was clean front and back. After a few minutes in the sauna it was back to the room for a massage and some fun. Bella gave a firm massage and hit the right places in my shoulders, back, and legs, and when she moved to my butt area she did some nice reach-under moves, and really got things going tickling my balls with her long fingernails. Around this time Bella got up, turned down the lights, and stripped off her dress and undies. She looked fine nude; no, not the 20-ish body projected by the dress and push-up bra, but a darn nice body for a 40-50 yo woman. I tipped her $120. Some DFK, a bit of skin-to-skin massage, CBJ with some ballplay, a bit of 69, then finished with RCG. Very enjoyable. She cleaned me up, then came back and massaged my head, neck, and face for the rest of the hour. Then she helped me get dressed, gave me a kiss, and led me out.

Overall, I rate this experience an A. At my age I have no particular desire for 20 yo girls, so a hot 40 or 50 yo is fine by me. And I'll consider her a hot 50 year old. She joked and talked enough but not too much, gave a good massage, and got me off quite nicely. Was it too expensive? Well, based on posts I've read many would say 'yes'. But I've been going to M1 for years (I remember going there in the winter after 9/11/2001) and it's always been $200 there, and I've always felt it worth it. Same with Silver, I guess. Would I repeat? Yes, definitely.

Chinese Massage, Wayne Road south of Joy, Westland.

$70 entry fee to a young Chinese girl, Jenny, who was also my masseuse. She was a Very pretty young thing, maybe 20 ish, slim, probably 5'4" and 110#. Dressed like she was off to college. Tight stretchy jeans and a layered pink top. Her English was very good, could have been a college student. She took me back to a room and I got undressed. When she came back, I asked about a shower. She took me back into a small shower room with a table, threw some plastic bags over her shoes, and gave me a TS. She got everything clean, in a check-the-boxes kind of way. We went back to the room, and Jenny started up some music and dimmed the lights a bit. She started by draping a towel over me and rubbing my back, shoulders, and butt with (I think) her forearms. Then she removed the towel and did my back, legs, and butt with a light oil. All while wearing her stretch jeans and cute top. While she was doing my thighs, she kept moving in and in and in. But never even brushed anything important. Then after doing this on both sides, she climbed on the table and started doing the old fingertips down the taint and blowing lightly! I arched up and she reached under. Nice! So she motioned that I turn over, then got some oil on her hands and started jerking me off. While she was at it, I went up under her shirt. The cups on her bra were pretty stiff, so I tried to unhook it, but she gave me a no-no sign and pointed at the door. She did pull it up, and she had a wonderful pair of firm B's with beautiful nipples. So I felt her up under her shirt, and she jacked me off, and. "warning!" . Boom. On her nice blouse. Which she kind of looked at, and grabbed a towel and rubbed at, then asked if I wanted a hot towel. Instead I asked if she could do my face and neck, and she did very nicely. I tipped her $50 (for which she was very thankful) and left. On the way out I passed two other girls, presumably other masseuses. Both were (at least) as attractive as the girl I was with. One was a very, Very pretty girl that looked 18 or 19, again dressed in 'street clothes' but that seems to be their choice.

Overall I give this visit a C. I have been to Chinese Massage a few times. This visit was similar to the others in that each time I got a good massage and a HE from a 20-ish thin pretty Chinese girl, never paying more than 120. This girl was prettier / hotter than other others, but the others were nicer and less mechanical. Also, each time I've been there I've seen other girls (usually when leaving) who were still hotter (I noticed one on my first visit that looked just like Lucy Lee the Asian pornstar). So if you want a massage / HE and like a choice of nice looking girls, try it. Will I repeat? Maybe, but not for a long time, until the specifics of this visit fade and all I can remember is "hot young Chinese girls".

MikeQanaby
09-13-17, 09:15
Hey Fellas,

Does Monroe dearborn provide FS or atleast BJ? Wondering what the maximum extent you can get there.I have never heard of anybody getting more than a h / j there.

CougarMan
09-13-17, 12:04
I saw Cindi today. Called and made an appointment and Cindi was only one available and since I've never seen her before I thought I'd give her a go. All in all the appointment was pretty bad. From the moment I got there I was rushed, constant texts on her phone some of which she replied to, massage was one of worst I ever had, on flip she quotes me prices and I opted for $ $+40 for half hour and FS. She took her dress off then rubbed my man for about 6 seconds and then tries to put cover on half erected. Finally she got on top and I went completely limp because of her lack of effort, she go off me sucked it again for about 10 seconds and jumps on me again with half a hard on, I told her just fucking forget it and she gave me a shitty HJ to finish. I should have just went to see one of Anna's girls, less money and more effort. I don't know how Tiffany and ebony are and I've wanted to see both them but if they're anything like Cindi then I'll pass.

Liebniz
09-13-17, 12:55
Any idea how much damage is an extra pop?. Since already paid mama-San upfront?No extra damage for the extra pop. It seems like 2 is the standard here.

Liebniz
09-13-17, 12:57
Hmm. How do you initiate round 1 after the TS? Never been anywhere where round 2 didn't have any damage?My experience was she initiated round 1 - then massage. Then tried to initiate round 2 and I just didn't have the energy. I was on the edge of falling asleep from exhaustion.

Blazer1
09-13-17, 16:50
Anyone tried her recently? I believe she has been reviewed before with mixed results but I was wondering if anyone had any recent opinions to share. Thanks.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-detroit/ebunny-southfieldSaw her a while back just ok never repeated.

kmakevin
09-13-17, 17:23
TOFFT today, but I knew in advance the outcome. I guess I was hoping for the 1% chance of sucess.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/eastsides-hottest-massage/39239602

New spa in Eastpointe, north of 9 Mile on Kelly. Went in for a half-hour ($70). Was shown a menu of options (bikini, reverse, etc), all for an upcharge. Saw Sara, a cute young lady. Very pleasent. She gave a half-hearted massage, talking the entire time. She was saying how this was her third location now open, the others in Waterford and Garden City (or maybe Westland, I can't remember). Now, it all became clear. Neither of those locations have a single good review and are considered "no milage" locations. When the flip occurred, she continued to massage my arms and nothing else. I inquired about a more complete massage to which she said "we don't do that here. " OK, my suspicions were confirmed. I was out $70 but I figured that when I walked in. Like I said, it was a gamble and I lost.

About thirty minutes later, I see a missed call on my phone. Then a text message arrives, stating "I am the owner and I want to tell you that no happy endings will ever be provided. We are not going to jail. " Pretty bold to send a text like, especially a half-an-hour after the session.

So gentleman, save your time and money. The massage wasn't worth it, the upsells were ridiculous and the lack of discretion is concerning. Good thing I have a burner phone.

TomRiddle81
09-13-17, 18:58
Anyone TOFTT at this new place yet?

They accept credit card and the lady on the phone spoke fairly good English. So, I'm skeptical.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-art-health-club-in-shelby-township-586-707-7789/18206603

I Toftt
09-13-17, 19:01
No extra damage for the extra pop. It seems like 2 is the standard here.Agreed there's no extra charge or tips at m1 so don't any of you newbs or desperate guys start with that nonsense, pay the momma upfront as soon as she starts the massage you say in "I cum 2 times" that's it. Make the first one fast if you take to long on the first you may not get a second. Also let her do a HJ or BJ for #1 no daty just get a quick nut off as fast as you know how, she'll clean you up flip over for the massage than the tease and than #2 this round you can stretch a little more but that's all there is to it, its mostly about time you can get 2 quicker loads off or one long one, I'm sure if you could get it up fast enough you could get 3, I've had a few times her say jokingly next time you go 3! But never happens, sorry for typos I'm driving and had to chime in.

The Explorer
09-13-17, 22:50
I have never heard of anybody getting more than a h / j there.I agree with Mike Qanaby, been there several times but never received more than a HJ.

SkillyDog
09-13-17, 23:03
Thanks for TOFTT bro, good heads up. If I knew who you were I'd give you $35 to split the fee just for the intel. Weird they would text you like that afterward. Who goes to these places enough to keep them in business?

TOFFT today, but I knew in advance the outcome. I guess I was hoping for the 1% chance of sucess.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/eastsides-hottest-massage/39239602

New spa in Eastpointe, north of 9 Mile on Kelly. Went in for a half-hour ($70). Was shown a menu of options (bikini, reverse, etc), all for an upcharge. Saw Sara, a cute young lady. Very pleasent. She gave a half-hearted massage, talking the entire time. She was saying how this was her third location now open, the others in Waterford and Garden City (or maybe Westland, I can't remember). Now, it all became clear. Neither of those locations have a single good review and are considered "no milage" locations. When the flip occurred, she continued to massage my arms and nothing else. I inquired about a more complete massage to which she said "we don't do that here. " OK, my suspicions were confirmed. I was out $70 but I figured that when I walked in. Like I said, it was a gamble and I lost.

About thirty minutes later, I see a missed call on my phone. Then a text message arrives, stating "I am the owner and I want to tell you that no happy endings will ever be provided. We are not going to jail. " Pretty bold to send a text like, especially a half-an-hour after the session.

So gentleman, save your time and money. The massage wasn't worth it, the upsells were ridiculous and the lack of discretion is concerning. Good thing I have a burner phone.

Mmis90
09-14-17, 07:07
I saw Cindi today. Called and made an appointment and Cindi was only one available and since I've never seen her before I thought I'd give her a go. All in all the appointment was pretty bad. From the moment I got there I was rushed, constant texts on her phone some of which she replied to, massage was one of worst I ever had, on flip she quotes me prices and I opted for $ $+40 for half hour and FS. She took her dress off then rubbed my man for about 6 seconds and then tries to put cover on half erected. Finally she got on top and I went completely limp because of her lack of effort, she go off me sucked it again for about 10 seconds and jumps on me again with half a hard on, I told her just fucking forget it and she gave me a shitty HJ to finish. I should have just went to see one of Anna's girls, less money and more effort. I don't know how Tiffany and ebony are and I've wanted to see both them but if they're anything like Cindi then I'll pass.Tiff and ebony are solid. Ebony is hot and has a great body. She offers everything except FS. Tiffany offers a body slide with reports that she tries to slip jr inside her. YMMV.

AsianKingBody
09-14-17, 07:14

So gentleman, save your time and money. The massage wasn't worth it, the upsells were ridiculous and the lack of discretion is concerning. Good thing I have a burner phone.Great review! Saved me a lot of time and money! If you go to the link you provided and go to "other ads by this provider", some of those ads I was very interested in. But glad I know how to stay away. Like the other fellow monger said, I'd almost want to split $35 with you just for the intel, LOL. Good work, and thanks!

LeftHand44
09-14-17, 08:19

So gentleman, save your time and money. The massage wasn't worth it, the upsells were ridiculous and the lack of discretion is concerning. Good thing I have a burner phone.I visited the one in Garden City on Ford road. I went for the hour (100) and had a decent massage from a good looking white girl. I did get the Handy J ending but no real roaming allowed. I visited in early summer. I won't repeat because of cost and lack of action.

JakeMioff
09-14-17, 10:18
Went here recently. Hannah (pronounced "HON-nuh" in broken engrish) is an above average in looks and below average in age. Her arms are tan and toned with slightly muscular biceps. She is taller and thin, wears tight white jeans and a white thin shorter-sleeved t-shirt. Hair dyed blonde, very tan, and cute face. The signs say leave on the underwear but I laid there in birthday suit with no towel. She puts a towel on but don't worry. I turn my head and stare at her crotch she has a nice 'gap' in between her legs. She gives a very good massage and I left very happy. Great hand skills including from behind teasing "soft touch" before the flip really gets my goat. She didn't mind me roaming. Also the oil is heated! Hot towel clean up. I never got the impression that any FS or BJ are available, maybe if I go there more often. $. 8 for the hour massage and $. 6 for tip because I'm not a cheap ass and pay up for good skills and looks.

AsianKingBody
09-14-17, 10:30
I visited the one in Garden City on Ford road. I went for the hour (100) and had a decent massage from a good looking white girl. I did get the Handy J ending but no real roaming allowed. I visited in early summer. I won't repeat because of cost and lack of action.So what was the overall damage?

JustAParadox
09-14-17, 10:42
I did a search. Is M1 the one on Telegraph in Redford?

Agreed there's no extra charge or tips at m1 so don't any of you newbs or desperate guys start with that nonsense, pay the momma upfront as soon as she starts the massage you say in "I cum 2 times" that's it. Make the first one fast if you take to long on the first you may not get a second. Also let her do a HJ or BJ for #1 no daty just get a quick nut off as fast as you know how, she'll clean you up flip over for the massage than the tease and than #2 this round you can stretch a little more but that's all there is to it, its mostly about time you can get 2 quicker loads off or one long one, I'm sure if you could get it up fast enough you could get 3, I've had a few times her say jokingly next time you go 3! But never happens, sorry for typos I'm driving and had to chime in.

DrStab
09-14-17, 14:39
I've been to Saigon once and saw Cindi. Agree that her message was underwhelming. I found her quite attractive, though, once she peeled off her dress, I had a good time. Just did HJ with her, but she laid down on the table and let me explore her. 40+40 tip.

Tiff and ebony are solid. Ebony is hot and has a great body. She offers everything except FS. Tiffany offers a body slide with reports that she tries to slip jr inside her. YMMV..

Rogmaes
09-14-17, 16:33
Went here recently. Hannah (pronounced "HON-nuh" in broken engrish) is an above average in looks and below average in age. Her arms are tan and toned with slightly muscular biceps. She is taller and thin, wears tight white jeans and a white thin shorter-sleeved t-shirt. Hair dyed blonde, very tan, and cute face. The signs say leave on the underwear but I laid there in birthday suit with no towel. She puts a towel on but don't worry. I turn my head and stare at her crotch she has a nice 'gap' in between her legs. She gives a very good massage and I left very happy. Great hand skills including from behind teasing "soft touch" before the flip really gets my goat. She didn't mind me roaming. Also the oil is heated! Hot towel clean up. I never got the impression that any FS or BJ are available, maybe if I go there more often. $. 8 for the hour massage and $. 6 for tip because I'm not a cheap ass and pay up for good skills and looks.Don't count on getting any more than what you got. Those girls are major league cute, quite articulate and like being employed. Of course, I'm sure HOTCARL has banged them all in some orgy they put on exclusively for him.

Castro1988
09-14-17, 17:22
Whats up fellas hows Magic been of late Tried to go to Magic last night on 8 mile but too much traffic was going on and someone was sitting in their rides not that discreet last night got spooked out and didn't do it just want to know have anyone been recently / also DT Health is like fucking retirement home for your grandma or some shit HORRIBLE I went there after I left Magic when I saw the lady I said fuck this shit and left LOL wasnt my night.

UsaBmNot
09-14-17, 23:11
Greeted by smokin mid 20 yr old pd house fee 45 for hr special + 10 for ts led to room told to undress room was kinda dingy laid down and linda came in she is a big woman she asked for hard or soft I said hard 10 minutes in the towel is off and the teasing is heavy when I hear the door open and someone quietly come in door left wide open its mamasan she taps me on the shoulder and asks if the new girl can learn and points to a 3rd girl who is also in the room at this point I'm lime hell ya three chicks 2 hotties place is dead lets do this so back to the massage by linda and I'm waiting for a few only the other girl is only watching and now all the teasing has stopped and my massage is heading legit WTF did I do I was thi king so the massage went on to the flip where I made it a personal agenda to make sure the new chick kept seeing my schlong oops LOL lu the kept saying no no, no no LOL so on to the end she says I'm done and the new girl walks out then linda says shhh ill take care of you next time you should have told girl to go then I was lime well what about my table shower and her face was like the grinch when he got happy she must have sensed she was about to get stiffed so into the ts we go where she washed extremely well and gave a powerful ending never went back due to sanitary reasons but still fun.

BTW my first post of many more to come thanks.

To all for the advice and tips over the years.

UsaBmNot
09-14-17, 23:22
Greeted by smokin mid 20 yr old pd house fee 45 for hr special + 10 for ts led to room told to undress room was kinda dingy laid down and linda came in she is a big woman she asked for hard or soft I said hard 10 minutes in the towel is off and the teasing is heavy when I hear the door open and someone quietly come in door left wide open its mamasan she taps me on the shoulder and asks if the new girl can learn and points to a 3rd girl who is also in the room at this point I'm lime hell ya three chicks 2 hotties place is dead lets do this so back to the massage by linda and I'm waiting for a few only the other girl is only watching and now all the teasing has stopped and my massage is heading legit WTF did I do I was thi king so the massage went on to the flip where I made it a personal agenda to make sure the new chick kept seeing my schlong oops LOL lu the kept saying no no, no no LOL so on to the end she says I'm done and the new girl walks out then linda says shhh ill take care of you next time you should have told girl to go then I was lime well what about my table shower and her face was like the grinch when he got happy she must have sensed she was about to get stiffed so into the ts we go where she washed extremely well and gave a powerful ending never went back due to sanitary reasons but still fun.

BTW my first post of many more to come thanks.

To all for the advice and tips over the years.

UsaBmNot
09-14-17, 23:55
T2 ftt to be thorough first saw lady in th backpage ad she looks a little nicer in person but pd 55 for the hr in I went whenever I go somewhere new I make sure I undress really slowly and pretty much just leave my socks on til I hear the door open or they knock and definitely tell them to come in then I finish taking off my socks and casually stand up and get on the table adjust myself and make sure they see everything between that and my flopping johnson and raised buttcheeks throughout the massage if there is he available ill get it anyway she returns and gives a really good massage with backwalking and on the flip the signs I had sent out told her she better so something in which she tried to just pour oil on my junk and put my hand there to which I played dumbed and pointed her hand to my dick but she persisted I do it so I said more oil and she was trying to put the oil in my hands as I was moving my hand closer to my junk them bam she hit the trap and hit my dong to which I got the disappointed parent loom from her so I gave in spanked it but while she was rubbing my taint and ballgrazing it wasnt hitting my spot so I pointed her to massage my very high inner thighs while I was diyin her face was like 19 inches from my balls and she had the funniest grossed out look on her face LOL finished and tipped 20 because the massage part was exceptional plus I felt like I was totrturing her LOL she gave a free 5 min biz card which is why I returned a week later got an older masseuse this time and everything was terrible this time it seemed as though heading towards diy again but I was not even turned on for the flip so just laid there and opted to save my 40 for some green.

LeftHand44
09-15-17, 06:19
Whats up fellas hows Magic been of late Tried to go to Magic last night on 8 mile but too much traffic was going on and someone was sitting in their rides not that discreet last night got spooked out and didn't do it just want to know have anyone been recently / also DT Health is like fucking retirement home for your grandma or some shit HORRIBLE I went there after I left Magic when I saw the lady I said fuck this shit and left LOL wasnt my night.I stopped by Majic over the weekend. I had the pleasure of being serviced by Bonnie. Pretty nice looking with nice fake tits. Good shape around 40. I had a great time with her. I agree the DT is an old folks home. I went there about 3 months ago and the woman was about 100 years old.

LeftHand44
09-15-17, 06:21
So what was the overall damage?100 for house and I tipped 40 for the HJ. Expensive and not worth it in my humble opinion.

Marvel1
09-15-17, 15:19
After reading multiple posts curiosity got me, visited Tokyo off Hayes this morning. Parking lot was busy this morning so I sat in my car for a minute, duno why, just an odd feeling. I walk in and on mama sitting behind the counter and another walking down the hallway. She asks why I'm here, I tell her, $70 for the house and I'm in the room. I assumed the lady walking down the hall was.

Cindy from prior descriptions (nice breasts, younger). In walks my AMP, not the one who took my money so me, my fault for not asking for Cindy. I come to grips with it and relax hoping the massage is good. It starts off OK, nothing to write home about, towel covering my back. Then at some point another provider switches out with the older one that started. Dora. I raise my head a bit and see her boobs right at eye level, large C's in a black BEBE T-shirt, cute, not even going to guess age but def under 50. Toned, smaller ass ok mid-section. I must have had a very surprised look on my face, we laughed and she says "you like? "Yes, I like", "It ok I massage you", "yep OK". Now the odd part, the massage wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, relaxing. Yes, medium / soft pressure which is what I asked for. LOTS of flowing strokes down the back, to the point of wearing through my skin and though the towel is mostly gone and the oil has come out. The signs of more to come are present, she lightly brushes the balls, runs her finger gently over the taint etc. The light touches at the end send the signal, I raise up and she has a handful of me. This goes on for what I would say is too long, then she says to flip. No discussion of tip only 'that if I like her I tip good", yep I'm on board. She asks if I like her, I say yes, must not have been too convincing because she grabs my hand puts it on her tits and says again, I'm a little more enthusiastic this time. I try to get across I would love her if she does BJ, it gets lost in translation or she just ignores me and starts stroking jr. She pulls out the twins and isn't shy about rubbing them in my face at all. It all seems to be happening so fast I can barely get across if there is more on the menu. At one point I stop her to last a bit longer, she comes up, shoves the ladies in my face and then tries for a kiss. On the lips. Uhm there is a first. I narrowly avoid full on lips and I put her hand back to work. She finishes me off, cleans up and then massages the rest of the front. While I'm finishing she starts whispering in my ear she is cuming too, not worthy of an academy award but she tried. Lots of small talk on while working the front, she wants me to guess her name again, promise to come back and asks me again, for like the third time is this my first time. I say I have been before and hand Cindy, she asks if she is better. Shit that's like you wife asking is these pants make her look fat or if her friend is hot. I respond with some jibberish about how Cindy is good but she is also good and I'll come back and see her. She wants a promise for next week and wants to make sure I ask for her, slow down honey. Anyhow, I tip $50 because we had some laughs, talked and all in all it was pretty good. I get the feeling there is more access available I just need to keep my head on straight and get to it.

All in all I'll go back and try Cindy, maybe also Dora again to see what else may be available.

ConradM73
09-15-17, 15:48
I haven't been there in a while and heard they had new girls, so I decided to give it a try today. The staff is indeed all new. I was assigned Rachel. She is, BY FAR, the hottest Asian I've ever had at any place in the area. She's tall, very slim and in her mid 20's. Truly beautiful face to boot. The massage was about 6/10, and she went the whole hour. I like really strong hands for a deep massage; she was a little softer than I prefer even after asking me if I wanted it hard.

When it was time for the flip, she asked if I would take care of her and inisisted on. 40 for the HJ. I agreed. It was pretty mechanical without any passion or engagement. She was very nice and had a great smile, but she really wasn't into it. I also asked if anything else was on the menu, she declined to say, "maybe next time. " I didn't try to do any roaming since she didn't seem into it, but it's probably okay, just not certain.

Total damage was. 65 for the hour session and. 40 for the extras. If you're into looks and don't care about much else, Rachel is definitely worth checking out.

SanityIsRealit
09-15-17, 15:53
Went to Saigon and must have drawn the short straw because I received Cindi. Massage was lackluster, extras were overpriced, and I was rushed out (paid for hour, was pushed out in 40 minutes; which doesn't include the 10 minutes she wasted answering her phone 3 times and making dates while I'm on the table). Will not repeat.

HoldenCaul
09-15-17, 17:22
I did a search. Is M1 the one on Telegraph in Redford?Yes, that is correct. On the NE intersection of Telegraph and 96 in a strip mall, next to a liquor store and a hair salon, I think. There's also some weird looking strip club that I always feel like walking in just for the hell of it but never do. Anyone ever do that? Just wondering. Have fun.

HoldenCaul
09-15-17, 17:27
My contribution. . .

Silver Spa, Michigan Ave west of Telegraph, Dearborn.

$80 entry fee to mamasan for one hour massage. Immediately met by Bella, my masseuse. Petite (maybe 5') small (probably <100#) cute, and dressed in a tight black minidress with big heels. She looked Korean, and to be around 40 (so she's probably 60!) but I'm in my 50's so I judged her very Hot. She was very nice, joking around and such, and had good enough English. Said she was new to the area. After I got comfortable she gave me a thorough TS making sure I was clean front and back. After a few minutes in the sauna it was back to the room for a massage and some fun. Bella gave a firm massage and hit the right places in my shoulders, back, and legs, and when she moved to my butt area she did some nice reach-under moves, and really got things going tickling my balls with her long fingernails. Around this time Bella got up, turned down the lights, and stripped off her dress and undies. She looked fine nude; no, not the 20-ish body projected by the dress and push-up bra, but a darn nice body for a 40-50 yo woman. I tipped her $120. Some DFK, a bit of skin-to-skin massage, CBJ with some ballplay, a bit of 69, then finished with RCG. Very enjoyable. She cleaned me up, then came back and massaged my head, neck, and face for the rest of the hour. Then she helped me get dressed, gave me a kiss, and led me out.

Overall, I rate this experience an A. At my age I have no particular desire for 20 yo girls, so a hot 40 or 50 yo is fine by me. And I'll consider her a hot 50 year old. She joked and talked enough but not too much, gave a good massage, and got me off quite nicely. Was it too expensive? Well, based on posts I've read many would say 'yes'. But I've been going to M1 for years (I remember going there in the winter after 9/11/2001) and it's always been $200 there, and I've always felt it worth it. Same with Silver, I guess. Would I repeat? Yes, definitely.

Chinese Massage, Wayne Road south of Joy, Westland.

$70 entry fee to a young Chinese girl, Jenny, who was also my masseuse. She was a Very pretty young thing, maybe 20 ish, slim, probably 5'4" and 110#. Dressed like she was off to college. Tight stretchy jeans and a layered pink top. Her English was very good, could have been a college student. She took me back to a room and I got undressed. When she came back, I asked about a shower. She took me back into a small shower room with a table, threw some plastic bags over her shoes, and gave me a TS. She got everything clean, in a check-the-boxes kind of way. We went back to the room, and Jenny started up some music and dimmed the lights a bit. She started by draping a towel over me and rubbing my back, shoulders, and butt with (I think) her forearms. Then she removed the towel and did my back, legs, and butt with a light oil. All while wearing her stretch jeans and cute top. While she was doing my thighs, she kept moving in and in and in. But never even brushed anything important. Then after doing this on both sides, she climbed on the table and started doing the old fingertips down the taint and blowing lightly! I arched up and she reached under. Nice! So she motioned that I turn over, then got some oil on her hands and started jerking me off. While she was at it, I went up under her shirt. The cups on her bra were pretty stiff, so I tried to unhook it, but she gave me a no-no sign and pointed at the door. She did pull it up, and she had a wonderful pair of firm B's with beautiful nipples. So I felt her up under her shirt, and she jacked me off, and. "warning!" . Boom. On her nice blouse. Which she kind of looked at, and grabbed a towel and rubbed at, then asked if I wanted a hot towel. Instead I asked if she could do my face and neck, and she did very nicely. I tipped her $50 (for which she was very thankful) and left. On the way out I passed two other girls, presumably other masseuses. Both were (at least) as attractive as the girl I was with. One was a very, Very pretty girl that looked 18 or 19, again dressed in 'street clothes' but that seems to be their choice.

Overall I give this visit a C. I have been to Chinese Massage a few times. This visit was similar to the others in that each time I got a good massage and a HE from a 20-ish thin pretty Chinese girl, never paying more than 120. This girl was prettier / hotter than other others, but the others were nicer and less mechanical. Also, each time I've been there I've seen other girls (usually when leaving) who were still hotter (I noticed one on my first visit that looked just like Lucy Lee the Asian pornstar). So if you want a massage / HE and like a choice of nice looking girls, try it. Will I repeat? Maybe, but not for a long time, until the specifics of this visit fade and all I can remember is "hot young Chinese girls".Thanks for the reviews. Are you saying that HJ is the best option available at Chinese Massage? Never got anything more than that?

Tiger0033
09-15-17, 21:20
Yes, that is correct. On the NE intersection of Telegraph and 96 in a strip mall, next to a liquor store and a hair salon, I think. There's also some weird looking strip club that I always feel like walking in just for the hell of it but never do. Anyone ever do that? Just wondering. Have fun.Been there. Area dosent seem the safest, I'd be careful when going there. I always thought L. E has been eyeing that place?

Hotcarl76
09-15-17, 22:21
Don't count on getting any more than what you got. Those girls are major league cute, quite articulate and like being employed. Of course, I'm sure HOTCARL has banged them all in some orgy they put on exclusively for him.I've been to Shiatsu only 2 x before and the last time I went, the chick was obsessed with my asshole and hee-jung got pissed at me because I reported that the chick I saw allowed me to suck on her tit or she whipped her tits out for me. I honestly don't remember. I have no interest in going there. I've mainly been going to places that have history of reports of FS. If you are respectful yet make it known what you are there for and and have good persuasion skills, you can get a little more than the average bear. My next quest is the place on Monroe in downtown Dearborn. I intend to hopefully walk out of there with pussy breath or maybe more. They were busy and turned me away last night at 6:30.

This hobby has different meaning to everyone. This hobby replaced my thrill seeking not so successful sports gambling period in my life 5-6 yrs ago.

DrStab
09-16-17, 00:04
I too experienced the new staff -- Anna. I was hoping to see CiCi, who provides a good message, and was quite fun and accommodating after the flip. I'm pretty new to the AMP scene -- is the wholesale changeout of talent a typical thing? Anna is a tall one, not particularly good looking, but did a good back walk and serviced me OK.

I haven't been there in a while and heard they had new girls, so I decided to give it a try today. The staff is indeed all new. I was assigned Rachel. She is, BY FAR, the hottest Asian I've ever had at any place in the area. She's tall, very slim and in her mid 20's. Truly beautiful face to boot. The massage was about 6/10, and she went the whole hour. I like really strong hands for a deep massage; she was a little softer than I prefer even after asking me if I wanted it hard.

When it was time for the flip, she asked if I would take care of her and inisisted on. 40 for the HJ. I agreed. It was pretty mechanical without any passion or engagement. She was very nice and had a great smile, but she really wasn't into it. I also asked if anything else was on the menu, she declined to say, "maybe next time. " I didn't try to do any roaming since she didn't seem into it, but it's probably okay, just not certain.

Total damage was. 65 for the hour session and. 40 for the extras. If you're into looks and don't care about much else, Rachel is definitely worth checking out..

BartAnjou
09-16-17, 00:19
Thanks for the reviews. Are you saying that HJ is the best option available at Chinese Massage? Never got anything more than that?Yes, only HJ, OTC roaming bottom and maybe a lifted (but not undone) bra up top. Been there four times, and not frequently enough to become a known quantity, though, so I guess YMMV.

Funny story. . . My second time there and I thought I'd try tipping up front to grease the skids. I gave the girl $80 before the massage even started. Same basic session, but man did this girl try to give me two pops! I'm an older guy so that is just about impossible in an hour. But when she saw the $80 she took it as her duty (or maybe a challenge) to give me my $$$ worth. Gave me a quick massage and a nice HE, then spent the rest of the hour alternating between gently massaging me and giving my crank a yank. Almost got there again once, but no go. I got dressed after the hour was up and she was almost apologetic that it didn't happen again. But still no removal or even loosening of the clothes, no hint at all of potential extras. If I recall, I may have done the old 'head bob over the fist' blowjob signal, and I think she just shook her head.

I Toftt
09-16-17, 12:26
How many of you guys remember when Anna used to do massage? I met her for The first time in Westland she worked for Christina who now owns the Chinese massage at Wayne north of warren, but before she owned that she had girls doing massage out of her apartment, really one of the first apartment Asian spots I know of. It was only rub an tug that I know of but when Anna first started I got her and the other girl to both hop in the shower with me An give a HJ when Christina wasn't there one day after I got a 4 hand massage, funny story I thought I would share before she became the massage mogul she is now, they were both very new and I suspect they just didn't know they couldn't do that neither spoke much English at all so I would call it luck or at the right place at the right time. I know some of you come to believe it's because of your amazing looks or huge horse cock or how tall and muscular you are lmfao enjoy fellas.

Sammy1973
09-16-17, 15:24
Anyone try FUJI ASIAN SPA in Flint lately? Going past Flint on my way to the UP soon, thinking about stopping in.

ToledoBob
09-16-17, 16:46
I came here last week to see Cindi. Cindi was busy, so today, I happened to get Sophia on her first day. She is a cute, slender woman with an impressive looking rack. She was somewhat nervous as she covered me with a towel and began the massage. She was very deliberate and quickly went from head to toe. Then, Sophia walked on me for several wonderful minutes. Next, she lost the towel and gave me a very long and slow Swedish massage applying pressure with her palms and forearms. It was great. She then wiped me clean with a hot moist towel. It was now time for the fingertip tease. She was very tentative as she covered my body. Almost no contact with the crotch. She told me to flip and placed a towel over me. She then pulled it back and pointed to my tool. She told me to do it myself. I told her to take care of it. And boy did she. This was a great handjob. She worked it for a few minutes then began the jackhammer stroke. I told her to go slow and gentle. I tried to get my hand up to play with her titties but she wasn't having it. I did manage to get a hand down her yoga pants to fondle her ass. She used her fingertips and nails from one hand to caress my. Tool while the other went to my balls. The light strokes with her nails sent me to a serious eruption. Sophia continued to work on it for about 30 seconds after I was dry. After I tipped her $40, I grabbed her tits and told her "next time". So I will return to see what develops.

Rogmaes
09-16-17, 21:05
I've been to Shiatsu only 2 x before and the last time I went, the chick was obsessed with my asshole and hee-jung got pissed at me because I reported that the chick I saw allowed me to suck on her tit or she whipped her tits out for me. I honestly don't remember. I have no interest in going there. I've mainly been going to places that have history of reports of FS. If you are respectful yet make it known what you are there for and and have good persuasion skills, you can get a little more than the average bear. My next quest is the place on Monroe in downtown Dearborn. I intend to hopefully walk out of there with pussy breath or maybe more. They were busy and turned me away last night at 6:30.

This hobby has different meaning to everyone. This hobby replaced my thrill seeking not so successful sports gambling period in my life 5-6 yrs ago.HotCarl, how can I call you a liar when I don't have first-hand knowledge of what did go on? I could talk to the SP you were with, but I don't know any Asian languages like your friend Heejung47. I also doubt she would tell me because it could jeopardize her job, her immigration status and support for her family in the Far East. I also don't give a "rat's ass"!

Are you a legend? I would rather say that the rendition of your exploits in your posts are legendary, leaving the rest of us mongers in awe of territories you have exploited than most of us have failed to conquer.

You do however have a worthy rival, Nash1212, who told me in a PM that he far surpassed a number of you achievements.

Looking forward to the post on your Dearborn quest.

ToledoBob
09-16-17, 21:34
I came here last week to see Cindi. Cindi was busy, so today, I happened to get Sophia on her first day. She is a cute, slender woman with an impressive looking rack. She was somewhat nervous as she covered me with a towel and began the massage. She was very deliberate and quickly went from head to toe. Then, Sophia walked on me for several wonderful minutes. Next, she lost the towel and gave me a very long and slow Swedish massage applying pressure with her palms and forearms. It was great. She then wiped me clean with a hot moist towel. It was now time for the fingertip tease. She was very tentative as she covered my body. Almost no contact with the crotch. She told me to flip and placed a towel over me. She then pulled it back and pointed to my tool. She told me to do it myself. I told her to take care of it. And boy did she. This was a great handjob. She worked it for a few minutes then began the jackhammer stroke. I told her to go slow and gentle. I tried to get my hand up to play with her titties but she wasn't having it. I did manage to get a hand down her yoga pants to fondle her ass. She used her fingertips and nails from one hand to caress my. Tool while the other went to my balls. The light strokes with her nails sent me to a serious eruption. Sophia continued to work on it for about 30 seconds after I was dry. After I tipped her $40, I grabbed her tits and told her "next time". So I will return to see what develops.Neglected to provide link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-young-asian-quality-massage-586-808-5777/39093847

Post 9594 suggests that Dora is definitely under 50. I saw Dora and my best guess is that she is mid-thirties. Younger than most AMP girls. I hope to try her soon.

TomRiddle81
09-17-17, 01:02
Neglected to provide link.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-young-asian-quality-massage-586-808-5777/39093847

Post 9594 suggests that Dora is definitely under 50. I saw Dora and my best guess is that she is mid-thirties. Younger than most AMP girls. I hope to try her soon.How old is Sophia, approx?

Guwman
09-17-17, 09:32
Over the years, I have been here may times. As a rule, they have some rather high-mileage older women. That is not to say that they are not good. I have had many enjoyable sessions here. Laura was an attractive 50-ish Korean that wore a very tight short skirt. Excellent tits. Nice legs. Pretty face. She liked to talk while she massaged me. She climbed on the table and gave me a nice massage. Not bad but there is no chance of her having a massage license. When she flipped me over, she gave my whole body the light fingertip stuff. After several minutes totally avoiding my crotch, she asked me if HE needed any attention. I asked her what she would do for me. She asked about a tip. She wanted $100 for a BJ. I countered with $80 but must be bareback. She wasn't giving in. I am sure $80 with a condom would have been a deal. I don't know if she would finally give in but I was tired of haggling and just settled for a HJ. She really worked it well, as I find most of the older girls do. I had her dress almost all the way off and my hands were everywhere. It took her quite a while to get me off. I finished with a shot up her arm to her shoulder. She cleaned us up and we talked well past my hour. $40 for HJ. Might see her again.

Hotcarl76
09-17-17, 11:47
Anyone try FUJI ASIAN SPA in Flint lately? Going past Flint on my way to the UP soon, thinking about stopping in.This posting needs to be in the flint forum however I tried to go in there about a week to two weeks ago and the reports and the quality of the place, surroundings is so poor, I couldn't do it. I went up to kawkawlin, north of Saginaw instead = waste of time too. My report is in the Saginaw forum.

Fredt54
09-17-17, 16:47
I've been pretty much a lurker and paying attention to you pros! Figured I'd take one for the team and try a new listing I noticed last week. There's no name but advertises "call to make an appointment" ,it's located in West Bloomfield but is just accross the street from Waterford, located on Cooley lk. Rd, btween Williams and Hospital rds. It's a little office in an older strip mall, kind of on the edge of a neighborhood.

She met me at the door and showed me to the room, about 5 minutes later she comes in, she says "how long "? In very broken English, so I opt for the hour at $70 ,one of the worst lack luster massages I have ever had,(that includes the ex-wife. LOL), constant clock watching, with an attitude!! I'm thinking to myself,"ok, the massage sucks but maybe I'll get some grattification, be it HJ or better. The massage seemed to last forever and still no "accidental nut rubs. Then she says "hour up " and I said "that's it?" then with kind of an attitude she starts to stroke it, barely any roaming! Half-assed hand job, still clock watching, blew a nut in her hand, she cleaned up and was kind of rushed out the door!! My take on the experience, massage 3/10, hand job 3/10 ,fellow mongers, don't waste your time!

PolishTheTurd
09-17-17, 19:33
This posting needs to be in the flint forum however I tried to go in there about a week to two weeks ago and the reports and the quality of the place, surroundings is so poor, I couldn't do it. I went up to kawkawlin, north of Saginaw instead = waste of time too. My report is in the Saginaw forum.Sammy1973, I am on this forum a lot. Nothing is being said about Massage Parlor's in Flint. Seems like it is dead there. Better off stopping by a SC. I recommend Teasers if you want a release.

DragonSnake
09-17-17, 23:19
I've been pretty much a lurker and paying attention to you pros! Figured I'd take one for the team and try a new listing I noticed last week. There's no name but advertises "call to make an appointment" ,it's located in West Bloomfield but is just accross the street from Waterford, located on Cooley lk. Rd, btween Williams and Hospital rds. It's a little office in an older strip mall, kind of on the edge of a neighborhood.

She met me at the door and showed me to the room, about 5 minutes later she comes in, she says "how long "? In very broken English, so I opt for the hour at $70 ,one of the worst lack luster massages I have ever had,(that includes the ex-wife. LOL), constant clock watching, with an attitude!! I'm thinking to myself,"ok, the massage sucks but maybe I'll get some grattification, be it HJ or better. The massage seemed to last forever and still no "accidental nut rubs. Then she says "hour up " and I said "that's it?" then with kind of an attitude she starts to stroke it, barely any roaming! Half-assed hand job, still clock watching, blew a nut in her hand, she cleaned up and was kind of rushed out the door!! My take on the experience, massage 3/10, hand job 3/10 ,fellow mongers, don't waste your time!Dude read my report on the backpage section post 17461 and tell me if its the same place.

SeaDoo2016
09-18-17, 08:01
Does anyone remember the woman who worked out of t.

Ro who offered manscaping?

Averily
09-18-17, 11:47
How interesting. I'm always interested in the background and linkages to these places. I've had rare but memorable incidents like you describe (but not quite as interesting). I'm sure I have spoken with Anna but never confirmed. I once asked the woman who books the apartment on John are and 14 if she was Anna. She said no, "Anna's sister. ".

How many of you guys remember when Anna used to do massage? I met her for The first time in Westland she worked for Christina who now owns the Chinese massage at Wayne north of warren, but before she owned that she had girls doing massage out of her apartment, really one of the first apartment Asian spots I know of. It was only rub an tug that I know of but when Anna first started I got her and the other girl to both hop in the shower with me An give a HJ when Christina wasn't there one day after I got a 4 hand massage, funny story I thought I would share before she became the massage mogul she is now, they were both very new and I suspect they just didn't know they couldn't do that neither spoke much English at all so I would call it luck or at the right place at the right time. I know some of you come to believe it's because of your amazing looks or huge horse cock or how tall and muscular you are lmfao enjoy fellas.

OneBang
09-18-17, 12:24
Does anyone remember the woman who worked out of t.

Ro who offered manscaping?Avoid like the plague, reported as a fat alcoholic who isn't sober when she works. Uses her home now. Pics in ad are ancient.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kathryn-is-back-in-town-now-10-10-pm-free-manscaping-body-scub-w-masssage-248-545-3222-royal-oak/10936787

Delta67
09-18-17, 17:30
Last week I stopped by M1 and scoped out the surroundings for twenty minutes. There were too many spectators around the stores at then end of the strip so I went to Plan B. When I lived in Detroit about 12 years ago, I was a regular at Sunrise Spa. At that time it featured young ladies who were open for anything. Entrance is now at the rear of the building. I was offered hh since there was only one girl working. The shower and sauna are no longer in use, strictly strip and hop on the table. Kim did a good job with the massage especially around the neck. On the flip went straight for the happy ending with UTC roaming. I overtipped on departure because I wanted to regain the regular status and there is a strong indication that everything up to FS is available for the favored customer.

Stay safe and don't get captured.

Brian 59
09-18-17, 17:55
Avoid like the plague, reported as a fat alcoholic who isn't sober when she works. Uses her home now. Pics in ad are ancient.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kathryn-is-back-in-town-now-10-10-pm-free-manscaping-body-scub-w-masssage-248-545-3222-royal-oak/10936787I saw Kathryn probably 20 years ago. She was old then. She used to have a business in Royal Oak. A few cute girls. Don't remember any extras. Saw her at her home once. Old near dead drunk guy in the living room She gave me a massage in her bedroom. I told her I was having shoulder problems. (I actually went for a legit massage. By the time she was done my shoulders were fried for 2 weeks. I have avoided her since.

There are lots of crazies on back page but she has to be in the top 5.

ToneyExp
09-18-17, 18:50
Tried it once more and it was a disappointment. DIY and was adement about tip when she didn't deserve one. I walked out. Okay massage at best more like she was killing time to get tip.

Noneyo
09-19-17, 11:17
Tried it once more and it was a disappointment. DIY and was adement about tip when she didn't deserve one. I walked out. Okay massage at best more like she was killing time to get tip.Same thing happened to me, avoid.

Grinder264
09-19-17, 11:30
Seems like chicks these days, like everything down south groomed or cleaned up. Anyone know who does "manscaping" ?

And not that Kathryn chick just talked about....I've seen her before, she's a nut case.

Thanks,

Grinder264.

MikeQanaby
09-19-17, 16:21
Has anybody seen Jocelyn in Dearborn for bodyslide / erotic massage? She just posted an ad on CL but was flagged before I could email her. She says she has reviews on TER but I could find only one from about 8 years ago. Pics looked good so definitely interested in any feedback anybody has.

I Toftt
09-19-17, 16:33
Stopped in here last week for my first time, she's a bit older prolly early 50's Asian. Looks ok for her age good enough body very short. Asked for the nuru for $100 gave her $140 said take good care of me, she had some loose fitting clothes on An started the massage on the table with a warm lotion / gel, she was very friendly, good personality, and didn't mind making small talk with me and shared some laughs. Massage was nothing spectacular at first and I was a little let down she left the room for a few, comes back in wearing some black lingerie ok ok. Than she has a new hot gel she pours all over me and rubs it in she strips off totally naked and lubes herself up, she climbs up and starts the bodyslide using her boobs and crotch to massage my back, arms and legs. After a few minutes she has me flip over and again applied more hot oil and hops on still using only her crotch and boobs to massage me no hands, she flipped around so her vag was in my face while she used her boobs and let me fondle her. I lasted a few more minutes and couldn't take any more LOL she said I missed the best part An pointed to her mouth oh great. She showered me off an out I went. Has anyone made it til the end. I'll definitly be back to try again!

John3030
09-19-17, 17:27
Seems like chicks these days, like everything down south groomed or cleaned up. Anyone know who does "manscaping" ?

And not that Kathryn chick just talked about....I've seen her before, she's a nut case.

Thanks,

Grinder264.Search Craigslist or yelp for your area, I know of 2 or 3 legit places around Ann Arbor that offer waxing.

Mrtim495
09-19-17, 17:30
Stopped in here last week for my first time, she's a bit older prolly early 50's Asian. Looks ok for her age good enough body very short. Asked for the nuru for $100 gave her $140 said take good care of me, she had some loose fitting clothes on An started the massage on the table with a warm lotion / gel, she was very friendly, good personality, and didn't mind making small talk with me and shared some laughs. Massage was nothing spectacular at first and I was a little let down she left the room for a few, comes back in wearing some black lingerie ok ok. Than she has a new hot gel she pours all over me and rubs it in she strips off totally naked and lubes herself up, she climbs up and starts the bodyslide using her boobs and crotch to massage my back, arms and legs. After a few minutes she has me flip over and again applied more hot oil and hops on still using only her crotch and boobs to massage me no hands, she flipped around so her vag was in my face while she used her boobs and let me fondle her. I lasted a few more minutes and couldn't take any more LOL she said I missed the best part An pointed to her mouth oh great. She showered me off an out I went. Has anyone made it til the end. I'll definitly be back to try again!Can you provide a link for this provider?

OneBang
09-19-17, 17:45

Thanks,

Grinder264.Faith in SCS has always advertized it. Wait til she cleans up her legal problems and give her a call. The only other Ads I recall seeing in the last few weeks are guys doing guys. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I Toftt
09-19-17, 18:01
Can you provide a link for this provider?http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100

Sorry I forgot To paste it.

Ehssantalal
09-19-17, 19:02
Hi guys. Anyone tried asian art spa hayes rd?

LhaThree
09-19-17, 19:24
Just got back from a massage in Canton. A 30 yo ish asian woman with nice tits met me at the door and took me up to the room. They advertised Nuru but all I got was a hap hazard massage. On went the cover and I start to feel this warmth down below and it starts to get hotter. I felt like she put on some Ben Gay on my balls. As you can imagine things went downhill from there.

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-3-college-hotties-naked-nuru-shower/28445387

Guwman
09-20-17, 09:07
I spent a wonderful hour with Ruby. She is a rather quiet, attractive Korean. I normally have a list of aches and pains to address but yesterday I didn't have any issues. Therefore, I just relaxed and let Ruby do her business. I got a great massage from head to toe. Backwalking, oil, hot towel, etc. Nice fingertip with a soft caressing ending. Just what I needed.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pro-body-works-best-service-anywhere-734-532-4139/27418855

Bratley1055
09-20-17, 09:19
I have to say I'm shocked nobody has reported on Cici yet. First off, let me say that Cici is the best looking one at the Monroe St. Location. Way better looking than Sasha. She is thin, young, great tits (more on that later), and a flirty sexy demeanor. Comparable to Sasha but amped up in so many ways. I have seen her twice now and the experience was the same both times, save for the massage. I have gotten both a hard and medium massage from Cici and both were really good. She spends A LOT of time on the glutes, inner thighs, and legs. While doing so she has one hand stroking while the other hand is massaging. No part is off limits. She also got up on the table with me and did a slide with her hands from my ass up to my neck. At one point she hooked her feet into my ankles and was doing a slide (but only with her hands) and I could feel her pubic bone grinding into my ass when she slid. I would life my ass up and she would grind harder into it. Also while at the end of the table she would straddle my leg and grind her pussy into my heel.

On the flip, she got right up on the table with me and straddled me and would grind against me. She wouldn't really kiss me but had her lips all over mouth and would kiss my neck. Also would suck on my nipple and lick all the way down to my dick. Never actually touching it with her mouth. I unhooked her bra and sucked and licked on her nips which she loved. Also she liked her nips being tugged on. I was able to get her shorts unbuttoned but she would move in such a way as to not let me FIV. Still a very erotic experience and I plan to repeat.

Any questions, PM.

Safe safe fellas.What were the costs involved? Great review otherwise.

Skifreak
09-20-17, 09:33
Stopped in here last week for my first time, she's a bit older prolly early 50's Asian. Looks ok for her age good enough body very short. Asked for the nuru for $100 gave her $140 said take good care of me, she had some loose fitting clothes on An started the massage on the table with a warm lotion / gel, she was very friendly, good personality, and didn't mind making small talk with me and shared some laughs. Massage was nothing spectacular at first and I was a little let down she left the room for a few, comes back in wearing some black lingerie ok ok. Than she has a new hot gel she pours all over me and rubs it in she strips off totally naked and lubes herself up, she climbs up and starts the bodyslide using her boobs and crotch to massage my back, arms and legs. After a few minutes she has me flip over and again applied more hot oil and hops on still using only her crotch and boobs to massage me no hands, she flipped around so her vag was in my face while she used her boobs and let me fondle her. I lasted a few more minutes and couldn't take any more LOL she said I missed the best part An pointed to her mouth oh great. She showered me off an out I went. Has anyone made it til the end. I'll definitly be back to try again!Is she located in a house or apartment? In always worried about the old lady on the block that sees and remembers everyone. We all have on in our neighborhood.

CountryBoi3575
09-20-17, 09:54
Anyone ever had 2 pops from silver.

Flip Fan
09-20-17, 10:35
I have been going there once in a while since they've opened and it's been mostly legit. A couple times a girl gets to know you and you get happy. But I went there this week because I needed a good legit massage without any distractions. Wouldn't you know that's the time I get a horny one. She was straight arrow until the flip (so at least I got a good massage) then she started fondling my balls and massaging around the base of my shaft and saying how large I was and that Chinese men are small. I didn't bring enough cash for a playtime tip, and she was not very attractive so I told her no thanks maybe next time. They have also upped their one hour price to 70. So the extra 10. Came out of her tip.

I Toftt
09-20-17, 10:47
Is she located in a house or apartment? In always worried about the old lady on the block that sees and remembers everyone. We all have on in our neighborhood.It's in a house, she seemed vey low volume I would guess a few a day tops, I'm tempted to go back today. I'm telling you guys I've been to massage parlors in 4 states and had some crazy times this was prolly the coolest experience I've ever had happen. I was somewhat in amazement during the whole bodyslide, I got to wonder if anyone has slid inside her bb by accident she was literary massaging my dick with her pussy in reverse cowgirl. I'll be back again and report again. But anyone looking for a fun time I would highly recommend.

Olnutt
09-20-17, 11:26
Yes, only HJ, OTC roaming bottom and maybe a lifted (but not undone) bra up top. Been there four times, and not frequently enough to become a known quantity, though, so I guess YMMV.

Funny story. . . My second time there and I thought I'd try tipping up front to grease the skids. I gave the girl $80 before the massage even started. Same basic session, but man did this girl try to give me two pops! I'm an older guy so that is just about impossible in an hour. But when she saw the $80 she took it as her duty (or maybe a challenge) to give me my $$$ worth. Gave me a quick massage and a nice HE, then spent the rest of the hour alternating between gently massaging me and giving my crank a yank. Almost got there again once, but no go. I got dressed after the hour was up and she was almost apologetic that it didn't happen again. But still no removal or even loosening of the clothes, no hint at all of potential extras. If I recall, I may have done the old 'head bob over the fist' blowjob signal, and I think she just shook her head.The last time I was there was about a year and a half ago. One thing I liked about this place were that the girls were generally younger. This last time I was upsold to have the young lady remove her top and I fondled her tits while I got the HJ. I don't remember my tip but because of the upsell I haven't been back since. She did have really nice tits though.

IvanHomeless
09-20-17, 17:43
Not sure if the forum was aware that Anna has completely revamped her selection at all four of her locations. I decided that it was time to TOFTT and I called Anna to get a scouting report on Yoyo at the Madison Heights Location. I was concerned that it might be the Yoyo of years gone by. Anna assured me that this SP was not that Yoyo but a much younger version (29). As usual I ask for a description and became interested when I heard that this Yoyo was younger and smaller in stature than her predecessor. Booked a 60 min this morning and met at the door by a very cute Chinese girl from Taiwan. English is so so as they always know prices and words for procedures quite well. Yoyo looked like she was ready to go clubbing in a short, tight black mini dress. Very affectionate and upbeat. Massage began covered but for a brief moment while she did the acupressure and than toke the towel off. She switched to Swedish style with light oil. The real treat was when she got to my ass and legs and started foundling the jewels. She worked that area like a trouper, much to my liking. Roaming was allowed when she was within reach. Silky smooth ass and legs. Problem came at the flip. I left. 8 on her clock and she was looking for $. She was totally nude and stroking me like crazy but would not do FS for less than $. I held my line. Turned out she was a good sport and we went the GFE route which I actually prefer. Tight tiny body with proportioned A breasts and great nipples which she enjoys begin tickled and sucked. She's shaved and doesn't mind being explored since she sprays your hands with alcohol and dries them of with a sanitary wipe. She finished me off quite nicely. I really enjoyed the session even though I have often had FS for. 8. She's new to the area and may change her outlook with time. Cute, friendly, affectionate and slightly better than average massage. She became more relaxed with time and suspect she might go for. 8. Next time. A lot of hugs and kisses along the way.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-original-massage-yoyo-29-new-masseuse/29251310Thanks for your report! Is Anna's in Madison Heights on John are doing business as Kim's Oriental Health Spa? I used to live in Madison Heights, but now in Lansing. There used to be a Yoyo at Akoya I certainly hope this is the same one!

I'm just a little confused because your link gives a 313 number and not a 248. I just don't want to go to the wrong place.

Thrillskr
09-20-17, 18:37
It's in a house, she seemed vey low volume I would guess a few a day tops, I'm tempted to go back today. I'm telling you guys I've been to massage parlors in 4 states and had some crazy times this was prolly the coolest experience I've ever had happen. I was somewhat in amazement during the whole bodyslide, I got to wonder if anyone has slid inside her bb by accident she was literary massaging my dick with her pussy in reverse cowgirl. I'll be back again and report again. But anyone looking for a fun time I would highly recommend.Second IToftt's review. Private residence. Felt safe. Nice massage with body slide. Nice tits, but appears like baby damage in tummy. Overall not bad looking. CBJ finish. Daty / FS is available, did not partake. Damage $. 40.

Be Safe.

I Toftt
09-20-17, 20:01
Second IToftt's review. Private residence. Felt safe. Nice massage with body slide. Nice tits, but appears like baby damage in tummy. Overall not bad looking. CBJ finish. Daty / FS is available, did not partake. Damage $. 40.

Be Safe.Did she give you a price for FS? I couldn't hold out to even get anywhere near the BJ lmfao, I would almost need a msog session to have any chance at not blowing to soon.

EcomCat
09-20-17, 20:05
Second IToftt's review. Private residence. Felt safe. Nice massage with body slide. Nice tits, but appears like baby damage in tummy. Overall not bad looking. CBJ finish. Daty / FS is available, did not partake. Damage $. 40.

Be Safe.Would be great, if the link is shared.

EcomCat
09-20-17, 20:16
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100

Sorry I forgot To paste it.Thanks. Good review, will give a try.

Thrillskr
09-20-17, 21:59
Did she give you a price for FS? I couldn't hold out to even get anywhere near the BJ lmfao, I would almost need a msog session to have any chance at not blowing to soon.She mentioned in conversation. I did not ask for the price as I was not interested. My guess is may another. 4 more.

Zeek2120
09-21-17, 02:22
Anyone ever had 2 pops from silver.I have with michelle but she is no longer there.

Incognito1234
09-21-17, 09:58
It's in a house, she seemed vey low volume I would guess a few a day tops, I'm tempted to go back today. I'm telling you guys I've been to massage parlors in 4 states and had some crazy times this was prolly the coolest experience I've ever had happen. I was somewhat in amazement during the whole bodyslide, I got to wonder if anyone has slid inside her bb by accident she was literary massaging my dick with her pussy in reverse cowgirl. I'll be back again and report again. But anyone looking for a fun time I would highly recommend.If this is the same person I'm thinking of - (white girl, 40's), she's been reviewed a number of times. Talks A LOT! In addition to that, she had pets and the house smelt bad.

I Toftt
09-21-17, 12:49
If this is the same person I'm thinking of - (white girl, 40's), she's been reviewed a number of times. Talks A LOT! In addition to that, she had pets and the house smelt bad.No it's not the downriver blonde that has different names on all her ads, this is a older Asian spinner lady.

He's the link again.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100

Nyybry
09-21-17, 13:39
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-lady-love/38057448

Has anyone met this lady. Usually not A fan of AA girls however she is very attractive. Or rather the pics at least are.

HungaryMan
09-21-17, 22:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-lady-love/38057448

Has anyone met this lady. Usually not A fan of AA girls however she is very attractive. Or rather the pics at least are.Haven't met her. Search comes up with some info. Shows her out of Chicago I think. Also, TER info has her website.

http://iamkelly.theescortgirl.com/gallery

HungaryMan
09-21-17, 22:09
No it's not the downriver blonde that has different names on all her ads, this is a older Asian spinner lady.

He's the link again.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100I had already seen the link some days ago. Perusing thru it I missed the funny part. Call Me Yong Son Lee. Did anyone else see that and laugh?

LonelyGuy1
09-21-17, 23:13
I was on a business trip and had the opportunity to visit Silver Spa 4 times this week. You guys don't know how great you have it! This place is awesome. Korean ladies of various ages and all were out of this world. All were hotter than anyone I've been with in my entire 40+ years on this planet. I sure hope I get to go back to your fine city soon.

Whisperer
09-22-17, 11:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-original-massage-sofia-new-in-town/29251310

I will keep this short as this was the shortest dream I ever had. Looks 6/10. Looks little like abbey that used to work earlier. May be late 30's.

She absolutely has no idea what the word massage means. Fast rough swedish kind, very uncomfortable. Stopped her in 5 minutes. Turn, goes straight to the junk. Takes out cover. I was in no mood for that because of the massage fiasco. Signalled HE. Deep fiv, utr everythings on d table. Out in 20 minutes.

If you are just looking for boom boom this would be a good appt. Try just hh. YMMV. Damage .4 + .4

StoneMaker
09-22-17, 11:47
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-original-massage-sofia-new-in-town/29251310

I will keep this short as this was the shortest dream I ever had. Looks 6/10. Looks little like abbey that used to work earlier. May be late 30's.

She absolutely has no idea what the word massage means. Fast rough swedish kind, very uncomfortable. Stopped her in 5 minutes. Turn, goes straight to the junk. Takes out cover. I was in no mood for that because of the massage fiasco. Signalled HE. Deep fiv, utr everythings on d table. Out in 20 minutes.

If you are just looking for boom boom this would be a good appt. Try just hh. YMMV. Damage .4 + .4Was this done at the apartments?

PanicKachan
09-22-17, 18:51
I was at Silver this week beginning and it was busy and mamasan told me to come after an hour. I was in the parking and calling one of the buddy for an evening party. I notices some suspicious activities in the lot. Someone watching out in the car. I don't know if it's a patron who is waiting. So I went and came back after an hour and saw the same car there with a guy inside. Drove out of the place as I sensed something not right. Have always liked this place but after this I have become more skeptical. May be I am over worrying but wanted to let you guys know. Be safe and folks suggest any other alternates you have.

PistonCrazy25
09-22-17, 21:51
Was looking for a place that gives you a really good massage. Threw my back out the other day at work. Used to go to Acu but haven't been out in the field in a while so any help would be great.

ToledoBob
09-23-17, 08:25
Was looking for a place that gives you a really good massage. Threw my back out the other day at work. Used to go to Acu but haven't been out in the field in a while so any help would be great.Go see Chirty or Joy. Best massage available.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-586-200-3379-bella-touch-spa/28536565

Hotcarl76
09-23-17, 10:16
I was at Silver this week beginning and it was busy and mamasan told me to come after an hour. I was in the parking and calling one of the buddy for an evening party. I notices some suspicious activities in the lot. Someone watching out in the car. I don't know if it's a patron who is waiting. So I went and came back after an hour and saw the same car there with a guy inside. Drove out of the place as I sensed something not right. Have always liked this place but after this I have become more skeptical. May be I am over worrying but wanted to let you guys know. Be safe and folks suggest any other alternates you have.Perhaps hes some paranoid newbie who is scared and is trying to muster up the balls to get out of his car, be seen by the employees at the business next door. The walk of shame. Into silver.

PanicKachan
09-23-17, 14:55
Perhaps hes some paranoid newbie who is scared and is trying to muster up the balls to get out of his car, be seen by the employees at the business next door. The walk of shame. Into silver.Yeah you may be true however I chickened out and the fact the LEO is around also raised the fear.

CarlossPicYw
09-24-17, 02:13
No it's not the downriver blonde that has different names on all her ads, this is a older Asian spinner lady.

He's the link again.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage-now-offering-nuru-massage/24402100She stood me up the other day and hasn't responded to any phone calls or texts. Pretty annoying. I really fucking hate standing on a front stoop like an asshole ringing and knocking and getting zero response.

Averily
09-24-17, 06:25
Maybe the recent attention she has been getting here has caused an uptick of activity that she wasn't prepared for. Like how Reddit draws attention to a site and overloads it.

She stood me up the other day and hasn't responded to any phone calls or texts. Pretty annoying. I really fucking hate standing on a front stoop like an asshole ringing and knocking and getting zero response.

Hotcarl76
09-24-17, 07:56
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-new-pretty-sweet-staff-2012-monroe-st-unit-106-dearborn-313-427-8547/38841758

Finally got into this place. Have read sporadic positive reviews so I figured I would pay a visit. Went there2 weeks ago and it was busy and was turned away. Went this past week at around 4:30-4:45 and som dude was turned away, or didn't want to wait. The lady I saw the previous week in the lobby was there again. She asked if I was willing to wait 15 minutes. I stayed and got undressed in an unoccupied room. When I first set foot in the office "structure" a legit Dr or pediatrician gave me a stare as her door was open and saw me go into the massage office- ugh! While I waited 15-20 minutes for whoever was going to be be my masseuse, I noticed you cold hear EVERYTHING! I heard 3-4 different conversations (muffled), I heard laughing, I heard probably the same Dr giving a consultation, etc. It seems that the Dr's office and other surrounding businesses in the office structure close up shop after 5:00 or 5:30 whch tells me I am in for a treat as they won't be overly cautious during normal business hours (or so I thought).

The same lad who greeted me in the lobby came in after 15-20 minutes to do the massage. I was kinda disappointed as she had a borderline unappealing look, had a ho-hum physique, nothing sexy on, etc. She was polite and smacked my butt a few times during the first 10 minutes so I could tell she wasn't a prude. She understood English perfectly. She didn't look Asian, more like half Filipino, half El Salvador (I'm just making shit up). I had the best hour to 70 minutes massage in my life. I must go back just for the massage! I was very polite, made minimal small talk and didn't make a move, until she did, since the massage was so good and I needed a massage badly.

After the flip, she massaged the fronts of my legs thoroughly and then she supported all of her weight and body by pressing down on my groin / crotch area and she had face about 2 feet from mine looking at me like "what the fuck do you want, you haven't groped me in the whole hour plus time" on her face. I just said "hi, how are you". She laughed got down off of me and just immediately went to my side and performed a very relaxing finish with her hands. I walked in at 4:30, waited 15 min and walked out at 6:00 pm. The nearby offices were dead silent. WIll certainly repeat.

More to this story but active, participating seniors can message me for more info.

Lardav1969
09-24-17, 17:43
Went here today young girl just finished with a client so figured I would get her. No someone called and had her booked so I got mammson name Wendy she is in her 40's maybe skinny legs talk decent English. Great hard massage one of the best I have worked really hard on the back, straddle my head to get the lower back. Roaming was allowed. Worked the butt flutes a lot. 60 for the hour plus tip. Great details for seniors only if you pm me, I do not login every so be patience.

HardMuscle1
09-24-17, 20:10
Hi Everyone,

I've Never been to an AMP before and have seen quite a few reviews for M1 and "Yellow". I'm looking for some advice on how to approach for the 1st time? I want to be able to go in confident knowing that I'm saying, asking and giving the right donation amount. If anyone could walk me through a few steps, it would be greatly appreciated! Don't want to make a fool out of myself or cause any unnecessary attention or suspicion by the wrong actions.

From what I've read, most of you enter with the total donation amount that's given upfront to Mamasan? I want to make sure that's correct and also that I'm not overpaying because I know that tends to affect everyone else!

Thank you for any advice and suggestions that you may have! PM me if you prefer or if this is something everyone else should see, let's get it posted! Be Safe Everyone.

Hotcarl76
09-24-17, 21:04
I would go in and act like you haven't been there in ages. You will have more credibility than a rookie with mamas an. She might short you on time or service, just to be cautious with you. I suggest you read up on the boards real good and act like you own the place, like you have been there before.

Hi Everyone,

I've Never been to an AMP before and have seen quite a few reviews for M1 and "Yellow". I'm looking for some advice on how to approach for the 1st time? I want to be able to go in confident knowing that I'm saying, asking and giving the right donation amount. If anyone could walk me through a few steps, it would be greatly appreciated! Don't want to make a fool out of myself or cause any unnecessary attention or suspicion by the wrong actions.

From what I've read, most of you enter with the total donation amount that's given upfront to Mamasan? I want to make sure that's correct and also that I'm not overpaying because I know that tends to affect everyone else!

Thank you for any advice and suggestions that you may have! PM me if you prefer or if this is something everyone else should see, let's get it posted! Be Safe Everyone.

Grinder264
09-25-17, 08:10
Any suggestions for massage from a big titted black woman? Natural, big tits preferred.

I've seen Payton mentioned here. Texted her the other day. No response. I'll try her again. But, are there any other good ones? Would appreciate the help. And I will leave a review.

Thanks. Grinder.

ABigDog
09-25-17, 11:32
Has anyone been here.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxation-massage-lovely-asian-girls/39857562

Its on Norborne Street Redford.

I google mapped it and it looks like its out of a small house. Looks kind of sketchy.

Sleeper1
09-25-17, 14:10
Any suggestions for massage from a big titted black woman? Natural, big tits preferred.

I've seen Payton mentioned here. Texted her the other day. No response. I'll try her again. But, are there any other good ones? Would appreciate the help. And I will leave a review.

Thanks. Grinder.Ciara might work for you. Worked out of a house on the Redford / Detroit border when I saw her. Can't recall if she had huge tits but she's larger overall so I think she does. Average provider on my visit and I haven't repeated. Believe one of her specialties is prostate work if you're into that. I didn't partake.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ciaras-mind-blowing-massage/14022693

DrStab
09-25-17, 14:52
I hoped to see Cici today, but she is no longer there. Last time I was there, they said she was on vacation. Today, I had Nancy, who did an OK and playful massage. She popped her really nice titties out of the top of her blouse for a little play but everything else was OTC. Overall OK session. 45+40. I'm bummed that Cici is not there -- after a few sessions, she got to know me and her mileage went way up. Now I have to break in a new staff!

I'm pretty new to the AMP scene, and you can barely communicate with these women. I'm wondering about the wholesale changeout of providers, which appears to have happened at Relax. Do the girls get sent back home? Do they go to a nearby spa? Are they sent far away? I'm fascinated by the lifestyles of these women, but can only wonder because they can't speak English (or choose not to). Anyone have any background on these things?

LeftHand44
09-25-17, 16:44
I stopped by 3 weeks ago when they first started advertising. Appt set up by text. Clean house right across the street from Aldi's. Provider was ok looking and she had a real slutty dress on. Taken to one of the bedrooms were room was set up with massage table. I took an hour and she gave a decent massage. She barley spoke any English and wouldn't give me her name. She ended up giving me a HJ. The time was ok and I believe there is a lot more to be had but I could not crack the chinglish code with her. I am skeptical of residential places but the house was not sketchy and neighborhood seemed ok but then again I went at 10 am on a Sunday.

Has anyone been here.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxation-massage-lovely-asian-girls/39857562

Its on Norborne Street Redford.

I google mapped it and it looks like its out of a small house. Looks kind of sketchy.

BigMac55
09-25-17, 19:30
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for any advice and suggestions that you may have! PM me if you prefer or if this is something everyone else should see, let's get it posted! Be Safe Everyone.Just take in $140 and give it to mamasan, so you can tell her legitimately that's all you have. She'll accept it. (I know others say they've gotten her down to 100 or 120, but if you don't want to haggle, she'll be happy with 140 - she'll ask for more, but she'll be happy with it) Tell her it's your first time (she has an incredible memory), she won't care. She may give you the pat down or ask if you have a knife or something, but she'll remember you next time and you won't have to do it again. Tell her your friend (pick a common name like bob, mike or john) told you to ask for Yellow. Just relax and don't be nervous. They know why you're there and will take care of you.

Nnapmas
09-25-17, 22:10

Thanks. Grinder.If you haven't seen Angel yet, she's exactly what you're looking for. Huge natural tits, and they look better in person than in the ad. Private apartment, sub-par massage but she's friendly and willing to please.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/saturdays-amazing-feelings-24-7-heavens-touch-with-amazing-as-angel-leaving-happy-always/28189151

HardMuscle1
09-26-17, 06:26
Just take in $140 and give it to mamasan, so you can tell her legitimately that's all you have. She'll accept it. (I know others say they've gotten her down to 100 or 120, but if you don't want to haggle, she'll be happy with 140 - she'll ask for more, but she'll be happy with it) Tell her it's your first time (she has an incredible memory), she won't care. She may give you the pat down or ask if you have a knife or something, but she'll remember you next time and you won't have to do it again. Tell her your friend (pick a common name like bob, mike or john) told you to ask for Yellow. Just relax and don't be nervous. They know why you're there and will take care of you.Thank you very much BigMac, exactly what I was looking for! I figure after a couple times at $140 I can start to haggle a little bit!

I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes? Any other good options besides "Yellow"? Thanks again for the information and Be Safe My Friends!

HoldenCaul
09-26-17, 08:01
Thank you very much BigMac, exactly what I was looking for! I figure after a couple times at $140 I can start to haggle a little bit!

I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes? Any other good options besides "Yellow"? Thanks again for the information and Be Safe My Friends!MoMo is another good one, I suggest try Yellow first then next time try MoMo.

HoldenCaul
09-26-17, 08:06
I hoped to see Cici today, but she is no longer there. Last time I was there, they said she was on vacation. Today, I had Nancy, who did an OK and playful massage. She popped her really nice titties out of the top of her blouse for a little play but everything else was OTC. Overall OK session. 45+40. I'm bummed that Cici is not there -- after a few sessions, she got to know me and her mileage went way up. Now I have to break in a new staff!

I'm pretty new to the AMP scene, and you can barely communicate with these women. I'm wondering about the wholesale changeout of providers, which appears to have happened at Relax. Do the girls get sent back home? Do they go to a nearby spa? Are they sent far away? I'm fascinated by the lifestyles of these women, but can only wonder because they can't speak English (or choose not to). Anyone have any background on these things?Use Google Translate on your phone. A girl showed me this a while ago and as long as I am getting along with the girl, it's kind of fun to play with it. Start out with a phrase (making sure you picked the correct language to translate to) like "you are very cute, what is your name?" and then gesture her to speak her answer into the device.

Regarding your other questions, it's a combination of relocating to other establishments in the country, or rotating back home for a bit.

JAsian
09-26-17, 09:00

I'm pretty new to the AMP scene, and you can barely communicate with these women. I'm wondering about the wholesale changeout of providers, which appears to have happened at Relax. Do the girls get sent back home? Do they go to a nearby spa? Are they sent far away? I'm fascinated by the lifestyles of these women, but can only wonder because they can't speak English (or choose not to). Anyone have any background on these things?If you want to communicate with your provider, get the translate app for your phone.

Guwman
09-26-17, 09:09

I'm pretty new to the AMP scene, and you can barely communicate with these women. I'm wondering about the wholesale changeout of providers, which appears to have happened at Relax. Do the girls get sent back home? Do they go to a nearby spa? Are they sent far away? I'm fascinated by the lifestyles of these women, but can only wonder because they can't speak English (or choose not to). Anyone have any background on these things?Relax was sold to some employees about a month ago. I haven't tried the new girls YET.

HardMuscle1
09-26-17, 09:26
MoMo is another good one, I suggest try Yellow first then next time try MoMo.HoldenCaul, thank you for the suggestion / advice on MoMo and Yellow! Hopefully one or the other will be available when I arrive! Thanks again for the Help! Be Safe Everyone!

CountryBoi3575
09-26-17, 10:35
HoldenCaul, thank you for the suggestion / advice on MoMo and Yellow! Hopefully one or the other will be available when I arrive! Thanks again for the Help! Be Safe Everyone!Momo and yellow are the same in one.

Averily
09-26-17, 12:04
Yup, I really like their new lineup and being employee owned seems to have upped their enthusiasm.

Relax was sold to some employees about a month ago. I haven't tried the new girls YET.

HardMuscle1
09-26-17, 12:34
Momo and yellow are the same in one.Don't need to raise any Red Flags! Thanks for the Clarification! Hoping to head there this afternoon. Thanks again for the Help and Be Safe!

FactoryRat
09-26-17, 14:47
Momo and yellow are the same in one.I must be missing something. You're not saying they are same person are you?

Pickle252
09-26-17, 17:23
Momo and yellow are the same in one.Just to clarify. Momo and yellow are not the same. Momo is quite a bit shorter than yellow and has bigger bolt ons, not as nice as yellows. Yellow has been who I have seen for awhile now, but was not given the option last week. Momo is just ok IMO.

BigMac55
09-26-17, 17:35
Just to clarify. Momo and yellow are not the same. Momo is quite a bit shorter than yellow and has bigger bolt ons, not as nice as yellows. Yellow has been who I have seen for awhile now, but was not given the option last week. Momo is just ok IMO.Yellow and Shampoo, however, are the same person.

Pickle252
09-26-17, 17:52
Yellow and Shampoo, however, are the same person.For sure. 100%.

HardMuscle1
09-26-17, 21:46
Hi Everyone,

So I decided to stop by M1 today around 2:00 pm and did a quick drive through noticing a lot of foot traffic from the Dollar store and liquor store. What also caught my eye was a man sitting in a black Dodge Durango with black sunglasses on a few parking spaces from the entrance to M1. I decided to park a few aisles over and observe. I witnessed a couple other vehicles park and do the same thing as I was and after almost a half hour I decided to leave and once I did the guy from the Durango walked into M1.

Not sure if he's Security or just another guy like me being careful?

Anyways I stopped at Sophia's Spa on Van Dyke north of 19 Mile Rd. I met "YuMe" (you me) average looking 30's-40's paid $80 for an hour which I thought was a little steep but my first time in an AMP. She Gave me a Great 50 minute massage, medium pressure, walked on my back etc. And for $20 she ate my ass, tongued my balls and HJ to finish while tongue in the rear! I'm not a fan of my Ass being touched but she made it feel pretty good! Hope this helps any of you guys looking for a place on the east side!

Hopefully I'll be able to experience M1 and Yellow soon! Thanks everyone for the information and Help! Not a bad 1st experience $100 Later!

Bacon Bread
09-26-17, 23:33
Hi Everyone,

So I decided to stop by M1 today around 2:00 pm and did a quick drive through noticing a lot of foot traffic from the Dollar store and liquor store. What also caught my eye was a man sitting in a black Dodge Durango with black sunglasses on a few parking spaces from the entrance to M1. I decided to park a few aisles over and observe. I witnessed a couple other vehicles park and do the same thing as I was and after almost a half hour I decided to leave and once I did the guy from the Durango walked into M1.

Not sure if he's Security or just another guy like me being careful?

Anyways I stopped at Sophia's Spa on Van Dyke north of 19 Mile Rd. I met "YuMe" (you me) average looking 30's-40's paid $80 for an hour which I thought was a little steep but my first time in an AMP. She Gave me a Great 50 minute massage, medium pressure, walked on my back etc. And for $20 she ate my ass, tongued my balls and HJ to finish while tongue in the rear! I'm not a fan of my Ass being touched but she made it feel pretty good! Hope this helps any of you guys looking for a place on the east side!

Hopefully I'll be able to experience M1 and Yellow soon! Thanks everyone for the information and Help! Not a bad 1st experience $100 Later!Every time I go there I get the feeling something shady is going on, random dudes are hanging out in cars, etc. Haven't had anything bad happen so far.

CountryBoi3575
09-27-17, 06:29
Just to clarify. Momo and yellow are not the same. Momo is quite a bit shorter than yellow and has bigger bolt ons, not as nice as yellows. Yellow has been who I have seen for awhile now, but was not given the option last week. Momo is just ok IMO.You are correct.

Chubbybear
09-27-17, 06:45
Stopped by Silver Spa yesterday afternoon. $. 8 for the hour. Had Joy (or something like that she said). TS, sauna and back to the room. Wonderful light massage, back door play and teasing to the flip and a CG finish. I really liked that there was no negotiation. $1 was the additional. Joy has a tight body that would make a 20 year old proud, but face shows much more age.

Stay safe.

CB.

SingDong99
09-27-17, 11:50
Was thinking about heading over to Brownstone today and I've read all the reports on the forum, none of which are super recent. I'm a little worried being that this is in Waterford, and am wondering if the PD is working on a bust since this has been going on for a while. There are even Google or Yelp reviews where the general public states that it's nothing but a seedy brothel. Just wondered if anyone has been in the last couple weeks and if so, who to ask for.

Thanks!

DutchCourage3
09-27-17, 16:14
Was thinking about heading over to Brownstone today and I've read all the reports on the forum, none of which are super recent. I'm a little worried being that this is in Waterford, and am wondering if the PD is working on a bust since this has been going on for a while. There are even Google or Yelp reviews where the general public states that it's nothing but a seedy brothel. Just wondered if anyone has been in the last couple weeks and if so, who to ask for.

Thanks!If you're that worried you should probably rethink your hobbies. Everything you do is a risk. Calculate it and decide if it's worth executing or not. Personally I just went there recently for the first time. It was dead. One person walked in while I was in my session. Her name was Mimi. Wore a tight dress. Half ass massage that wasn't pleasant at all. Left happy without discussion of money or upgrades. Left what I felt was appropriate. Walked out won't go back.

LohnDog
09-27-17, 17:06
Yup, I really like their new lineup and being employee owned seems to have upped their enthusiasm.Where is relax.

Dragon630
09-27-17, 18:42

Thanks!I went in recently on a Thursday night and momma asked if I was there for the first time and I told her I was here last year and saw Lisa and so she gave me Mimi for a half an hour. Paid the house fee of $60 and went in for a table shower and came back to the room for some fun. Turns out she just wanted to bend over and take it and finish it up quickly. I got what I came for, but I won't be back. She said she was from Atlanta, they must do things differently down there.

Stay Safe.

SingDong99
09-27-17, 20:02
Thanks fellas for the info on Brownstone. So is Lisa not there anymore? Older reviews also indicated Lala was good and Bella, but that Bella is gone now. I guess I'll call tomorrow and if it's just Mimi, I'll find somewhere else to go. Not sure how many girls they usually have working there.

To the other comment about risk, yeah I get it. Risk tolerance is a personal thing though and I prefer stuff in nicer areas (not that Waterford is all that nice, but I prefer to stay away from Redford / Westland / Detroit for my own reasons. Pros and Cons to both I'm sure. The nicer areas are less tolerant of these shenanigans. Maybe that's why you don't see AMP's last too long in areas like Novi, etc.

Averily
09-28-17, 06:23
Ferndale on 9 Mile in a small strip mall. Easy to find.

Where is relax.

Maul1710
09-28-17, 10:30
Wanted a good massage so I stopped in at Shiatsu Well Being based on reviews here. I went early and there were several providers sitting in the front area, one of which quickly escorted me to the room for a massage. I didn't ask her name but she was older, likely high 40's or 50+. Bs, white t and white pants, nothing aesthetically to talk about. All the women I saw looked roughly the same. I was a little disappointed in the selection, given others here have reported many being young and good looking whereas I found all to be rather old and plain.

Anyway, she takes the $80 for the hour and asks what pressure I want. Offers back walking as well, which I'm not into. No TS was offered but it was early and I was freshly showered anyway. Despite signage, I laid down nude but she covered me with a sheet. Started massage with good pressure. Used forearms and elbows at times. Overall the massage was decent, better than many AMPs I've been through. After about half and hour she offers oil, which I accept. Eventually she removes the sheet and begins a lot of massaging on my butt. For those looking for a prostate massage, she never lingered there. More like fast alternating massaging of glutes. After this she transitions to the fingertip massage, where she begins heavy ball fondling and eventually reaches underneath to stroke. Calls for the flip and it's a pretty good HJ but nothing incredible or new. Good rhythm not just trying to get it over with. Afterward, I dress and tip $40. There was never any negotiation and she was happy with the tip.

As others have said, it's an above average therapeutic massage from an AMP if that's what you need.

Rogmaes
09-28-17, 11:28
Wanted a good massage so I stopped in at Shiatsu Well Being based on reviews here. I went early and there were several providers sitting in the front area, one of which quickly escorted me to the room for a massage. I didn't ask her name but she was older, likely high 40's or 50+. Bs, white t and white pants, nothing aesthetically to talk about. All the women I saw looked roughly the same. I was a little disappointed in the selection, given others here have reported many being young and good looking whereas I found all to be rather old and plain.

Anyway, she takes the $80 for the hour and asks what pressure I want. Offers back walking as well, which I'm not into. No TS was offered but it was early and I was freshly showered anyway. Despite signage, I laid down nude but she covered me with a sheet. Started massage with good pressure. Used forearms and elbows at times. Overall the massage was decent, better than many AMPs I've been through. After about half and hour she offers oil, which I accept. Eventually she removes the sheet and begins a lot of massaging on my butt. For those looking for a prostate massage, she never lingered there. More like fast alternating massaging of glutes. After this she transitions to the fingertip massage, where she begins heavy ball fondling and eventually reaches underneath to stroke. Calls for the flip and it's a pretty good HJ but nothing incredible or new. Good rhythm not just trying to get it over with. Afterward, I dress and tip $40. There was never any negotiation and she was happy with the tip.

As others have said, it's an above average therapeutic massage from an AMP if that's what you need.I would only recommend the one at 14 and Mound in Sterling Heights. Younger, hotter SP's. No FS at this place or ts. Good massage and friendly chatter.

SunsetStreet
09-29-17, 10:45
Anyone try this in Southfield?

http://detroit.postzone24.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-guys-will-fall-in-love-with-my-massage-style-50-special-come-see-me-today/20784796

ABigDog
09-29-17, 12:26
I went to the place in Royal Oak on woodward.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-spa-the-best-massage-for-your-relaxing-248-591-4929/36022938

Paid 70 for the hour and received almost a full hour (55 Min) which is fairly normal for a legit place. NOTHING WAS TO BE HAD. NO OTC touching. Not even DIY. The massage was about an 8 - but if you're looking for just a massage, it is OK. THe parking in the back is a pain to get to though.

SingDong99
09-29-17, 12:47
Been training for a marathon and legs were sore so yesterday I opted for a good massage over fun, and my go-to for that is Mulan Highland. I've been there probably 15 times over the last year and a half and never had any luck other than DIY. And believe me I've tried. For me part of it is the thrill of the chase. Anyway, finally, paydirt! Took some convincing and she knew me well (CiCi) but she finally succumbed to my advances. Plenty of roaming as usual but this time she didn't pull away when I gently grabbed her hand and pulled it towards the general.

It wasn't even that good, but like I said, thrill of the chase!

TugHunter
09-29-17, 14:04
I went to the place in Royal Oak on woodward.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-spa-the-best-massage-for-your-relaxing-248-591-4929/36022938

Paid 70 for the hour and received almost a full hour (55 Min) which is fairly normal for a legit place. NOTHING WAS TO BE HAD. NO OTC touching. Not even DIY. The massage was about an 8 - but if you're looking for just a massage, it is OK. THe parking in the back is a pain to get to though.I have had consistent success at this place, with 4 of the providers. It was my usual go-to when I worked along Woodward. Lisa gives a very sensual light medium massage including a very thorough taint and ball massage and allows UTC (but no insertion) roaming during the somewhat rushed HJ. Amy is my favorite, with a near therapeutic massage followed by 10-15 minutes of rubbing twirling stroking and teasing before the finish. No touching because she gets between your legs and puts her face within 2 inches of the rod. I kept hoping oral was next but that never materialized.

I visited them 3 times and was a perfect gentleman before the HJ magically materialized. Just put a C note on the counter and lay down undraped to show why you're there. One they're comfortable with you, I feel they deliver better than most AMP's.

King Python
09-29-17, 16:58
I wanted to confirm and thank the seniors who recommended this place. Here is the current link:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-young-asian-quality-massage-586-808-5777/27671257

Very clean place. I believe I had the older lady, closer to 50 but gives a great back walk massage with a good ending. One thing to add, as I was leaving, I was shown that they have parking in the back as well. I was told to call the next time, and they would open the back door for me. Love this place.

Thanks boyos and stay safe.

I've been to Asian Art Spa. I'm one of the first who TOFTT there. It's DIY confirmed. I don't remember the name of the chick who massaged me. Check my post history for that if you're so curious.

Not defending. That's not my style. I don't give an f about that. Just make sure you can use maps correctly first before you call bob a liar (even if A2 does call him a troll).

Mstersds
09-29-17, 17:01
Went back to M1 for the first time in years. Saw such a lovely and nice girl (Yellow), she gave a great TS and back to the room for a bit of play time and a good massage. Will go back to see her again often.

HonkyDonkyMan
09-30-17, 13:00
I have had consistent success at this place, with 4 of the providers. It was my usual go-to when I worked along Woodward. Lisa gives a very sensual light medium massage including a very thorough taint and ball massage and allows UTC (but no insertion) roaming during the somewhat rushed HJ. Amy is my favorite, with a near therapeutic massage followed by 10-15 minutes of rubbing twirling stroking and teasing before the finish. No touching because she gets between your legs and puts her face within 2 inches of the rod. I kept hoping oral was next but that never materialized.

I visited them 3 times and was a perfect gentleman before the HJ magically materialized. Just put a C note on the counter and lay down undraped to show why you're there. One they're comfortable with you, I feel they deliver better than most AMP's.Man, all you had to do was give them $, and they started magically giving you an HJ.

That's an insane tip, I'd rather drive to Jackson and get more for the same price.

Jooop
10-02-17, 04:46
There suppose to be a place around GP Detroit limits on Jefferson. Any help.

ALotNohsin
10-02-17, 07:04
My third time seeing her. Very clean place and all 3 times I have had good luck with her. C is one of the best looking AMP girls I have been with. She is new here from Cali. Very flirty and easy going. This time though the experience took a wild turn.

Gave a very good massage will rate 8/10. Lot of teasing. On the flip she gets on the table with me. I unhook her bra and she rub her body against mine. So I take the courage to unbutton her shorts and start rubbing her vagina, a little later I push her shorts off. Next you know she is grinding her V on me and slips it in BB. Oh Wth I go for it. Pull out before it was time to blow. She did hint BJ was available before she slipped it in. Not sure if she does that alot or just got turned on at the heat of the moment. Seems like I'm on a roll with BB slip in. First it was F in SCS, then M in South and now this. Got to go get checked again.

TugHunter
10-02-17, 07:46
Man, all you had to do was give them $, and they started magically giving you an HJ.

That's an insane tip, I'd rather drive to Jackson and get more for the same price.I work a job like everyone else, I'm not made of money or stupid. I can get FS for $140.00 at M1. I give them 100.00 total out the door for a good 1 hour massage with engaged happy ending. Being semi regular has its benefits.

RayLatoole
10-02-17, 11:24
Went to tomii on seven mile in livonia a few days ago. It's under new management. Prior to the change you could at least get a good massage. Now, poor to non existent massage and not a good ending. Avoid.

Timberwolf
10-02-17, 14:22
Man, all you had to do was give them $, and they started magically giving you an HJ.

That's an insane tip, I'd rather drive to Jackson and get more for the same price.Uh, yeah, no magic, that's how this game works.

Grinder264
10-03-17, 09:29
This place is in my backyard, and I haven't been there yet. Can someone provide a link? Thanks.

Grinder.

My third time seeing her. Very clean place and all 3 times I have had good luck with her. C is one of the best looking AMP girls I have been with. She is new here from Cali. Very flirty and easy going. This time though the experience took a wild turn.

Gave a very good massage will rate 8/10. Lot of teasing. On the flip she gets on the table with me. I unhook her bra and she rub her body against mine. So I take the courage to unbutton her shorts and start rubbing her vagina, a little later I push her shorts off. Next you know she is grinding her V on me and slips it in BB. Oh Wth I go for it. Pull out before it was time to blow. She did hint BJ was available before she slipped it in. Not sure if she does that alot or just got turned on at the heat of the moment. Seems like I'm on a roll with BB slip in. First it was F in SCS, then M in South and now this. Got to go get checked again.

StraightPecker
10-03-17, 09:50
Visited can dyke spa today, just north of 18 mile on van dyke. Greeted by middle aged korean. Went straight to room and undressed and paid 80 door fee. Massage was very good actually, however too much oil. On the flip went straight to work with decent finish. Tipped $40. Standard rub and tug.

Timberwolf
10-03-17, 15:47
This place is in my backyard, and I haven't been there yet. Can someone provide a link? Thanks.

Grinder.Probably this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-new-pretty-sweet-staff-2012-monroe-st-unit-106-dearborn-313-427-8547/38841758

Softailrider
10-03-17, 21:39
Anybody been to JC over on Kelly Rd. Lately? How's the talent working there? Decent massage? Decent anything else?

StreetLegal
10-03-17, 23:38

Gave a very good massage will rate 8/10. Lot of teasing. On the flip she gets on the table with me. I unhook her bra and she rub her body against mine. So I take the courage to unbutton her shorts and start rubbing her vagina, a little later I push her shorts off. Next you know she is grinding her V on me and slips it in BB. Oh Wth I go for it. Pull out before it was time to blow. She did hint BJ was available before she slipped it in. Not sure if she does that alot or just got turned on at the heat of the moment. Seems like I'm on a roll with BB slip in. First it was F in SCS, then M in South and now this. Got to go get checked again.So what was the tip or was it prediscussed?

CountryBoi3575
10-04-17, 02:28
Probably this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-new-pretty-sweet-staff-2012-monroe-st-unit-106-dearborn-313-427-8547/38841758I reviewed that place back in March I left with blue balls YMMV that's not likely the place unless something's changed can anyone confirm.

Jooop
10-04-17, 04:27
There suppose to be a place around GP Detroit limits on Jefferson. Any help.Any body have any info.

Guwman
10-04-17, 08:18
Anybody been to JC over on Kelly Rd. Lately? How's the talent working there? Decent massage? Decent anything else?Went a few days ago. Girls are older but very friendly. Massage was decent. HJ finish. Puppies out without asking. UTC roaming OK.

Nknk789
10-04-17, 10:54
I reviewed that place back in March I left with blue balls YMMV that's not likely the place unless something's changed can anyone confirm.I had seen C about 2 weeks ago. About 30 some year old. IMO she is attractive but not the best looking in AMPs. She only allow me to unbutton her short and rubbing on the V. The massage is 8 out of ten.

CountryBoi3575
10-04-17, 11:11
I had seen C about 2 weeks ago. About 30 some year old. IMO she is attractive but not the best looking in AMPs. She only allow me to unbutton her short and rubbing on the V. The massage is 8 out of ten.I had kinda tall slender nice looking young lady but no extras I should have left when I asked her to help me shower and she declined again YMMV.

BBQSauceBoi
10-04-17, 18:36
Haven't been to brownstone ina while how's it lookin??

Nnapmas
10-04-17, 22:46
Has anyone seen Lilian yet? Anna's MH place is pretty convenient for me to get to, so if no one has seen her I'll probably TOFTT on Friday.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-original-massage-lilian-new-in-town/29251310

SingDong99
10-05-17, 10:19
Went to Brownstone yesterday but the parking lot was completely empty and "Open" sign was turned off (3 pm) so I changed my mind and drove down the road a couple more miles to Massage Oasis. Had a good visit there two weeks ago (see review) so thought I'd give it another try.

This time I got Angela, older than the girl last time, maybe 50? Decent body and nice B-cups. Asked for the TS first and she was very, very thorough. At the end she grabbed the general, who was at attention, and rubbed like two strokes and smiled. Dried me off and back to the room.

Her massage was not NEARLY as good as the girl last week. Mostly through the towel and even once that was removed she didn't use much or any oil. Just fast rubbing.

On the flip she rubbed my scalp and chest / stomach (again no oil), then pulled the towel back, grabbed my hand, and put it on my sausage. I looked at her puzzled and asked her to do it. This went back and forth for a few minutes while she dumped oil in my LEFT and and instructed me to proceed, all while she squeezed my balls and tickled the taint. Now I'm growing a little frustrated, I hate DIY, and finally she gets upset and gives me a great HJ. Cleans me up and says "you're done" in a not friendly tone. I get up off the table and give her two twenties and she hands one back and tells me to give it to her up front in front of the boss, and puts the other $20 in her pocket. So clearly the mamasan (who is actually the best looking person I've seen there) is not aware of what is going on. Though Angela was new so maybe she just doesn't know the routine yet.

If they are worried about getting busted there they shouldn't be, considering what's going on just down the street at Brownstone.

Probably won't repeat unless it's a different provider. I don't like having to negotiate for HJ especially when it's supposed to be a slam dunk there.

MikeQanaby
10-05-17, 10:21
I reviewed that place back in March I left with blue balls YMMV that's not likely the place unless something's changed can anyone confirm.I didn't see any reviews of the AMP on Monroe in Dearborn but I think you may be getting it confused with Silver or the one on Van Born in Dearborn Heights? Monroe St. Is my go-to (about two dozen times) and I've never walked out of there unhappy. Also there is no shower there which is why I think you're thinking of Silver or Dbn. Heights.

CountryBoi3575
10-05-17, 12:18
I didn't see any reviews of the AMP on Monroe in Dearborn but I think you may be getting it confused with Silver or the one on Van Born in Dearborn Heights? Monroe St. Is my go-to (about two dozen times) and I've never walked out of there unhappy. Also there is no shower there which is why I think you're thinking of Silver or Dbn. Heights.Naw it was that right next to a dr office in a building.

CarlHenry
10-05-17, 12:32
Anyone seen Yellow at M1 and Nana at Silver? I'm thinking about seeing one of them and was curious if anyone thinks there is an appreciable difference between their looks / figures.

BiggDogg78
10-05-17, 15:17
I am thinking of trying this one out. I have some free time next week. Wanted to know if anyone had any intel / experiences with this one, before I TOFTT? You can reply to this or PM. Thanks.

By the way, my apologies for posting photos and not the link, everytime I do that it dosent seem to work.

ThatChase
10-05-17, 16:02
Finally made it to M1 few weeks ago. Place is really in a seedy strip mall with a lot of people hanging about. Got courage to go in and was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there, said no but was recommended by a friend. Gave her I think 40 and got undressed, got the standard Pat down prior for weapons. Got a TS from yellow, cute chick in maybe 30's. Shower was nice but weird since front door to the place is open and you can hear road noise. Came back to room got a quick back rub, standard ok affair, then she left and mamasan came in and asked for more money if I wanted her to come back in. I gave her the remaining I had, which caught a short lecture of too little (only brought $. 20), I promised to bring more next time. She said ok and yellow came back. She asked what I want, all was available, I said BJ first, she stripped and went to town, gave option of CBJ or BBBJ, before I could answer she was on it. Nice body, nice but not real breasts, decent BBBJ with pauses if I was ready for FS, asked to keep going. 1 pop, asked her to wait a second then back to round 2, still BBBJ. After all said and done a nice quick back massage after. Well worth the price of admission. Will be back, just nervous with the outside situation.

Jackknoff
10-05-17, 16:07
I didn't see any reviews of the AMP on Monroe in Dearborn but I think you may be getting it confused with Silver or the one on Van Born in Dearborn Heights? Monroe St. Is my go-to (about two dozen times) and I've never walked out of there unhappy. Also there is no shower there which is why I think you're thinking of Silver or Dbn. Heights.

Naw it was that right next to a dr office in a building.Monroe street AMP does not have shower.

Like Mike, I have never left with out HJ HE.

StalkOfLife
10-05-17, 17:35
I visited last week, quite enjoyable visit. Table shower then massage with Mimi. Probably 45 years old, nice rack very friendly.

After about 10 minutes of back rub, flipped and everything was available.

Covered BJ, multiple positions and finally HJ finish. No rush, no debate about costs. I will repeat.

Haven't been to brownstone ina while how's it lookin??

Softailrider
10-06-17, 02:38
Went a few days ago. Girls are older but very friendly. Massage was decent. HJ finish. Puppies out without asking. UTC roaming OK.Thank you for the info.

ToledoBob
10-06-17, 09:14

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-pretty-asian-quality-massage-586-553-4928/39093847I had the urge to play with Cindi's melons again. So, I stopped by around noon yesterday. When I came in, two lovely Chinese women came out of massage rooms. They told me Cindi was not there for a couple of hours. They asked me to wait since they were almost done with their customers. I remember Wendy. She was the one that gave me a 20 minute free four hand on my last visit. Very attractive and excellent skills. The other was a new girl named Helen. She was very hot and probably early 30's. I waited in a room for about 15 minutes then Helen came in. I told her I wanted an hour and I wanted to try their new table shower. I met her in the shower room a few minutes later. I have had many table showers over the last 30 years, but I've never seen one like this. Most tables are a vinyl covered massage table thrown together in somebody's basement. This was the Rolls Royce of table showers. It was a raised mini bathtub with about 6 inch high walls. It had built-in drains and water hookup. Helen made sure that all areas were squeaky clean. No sponge was used. She lathered me up with her hands. The massage was so relaxing that I almost fell asleep. Walking, oil, hot towel and fingertip. After the flip, she massaged my front everywhere except the most important place. Then, she said we were running out of time. She wanted to know where she should massage me. I took her hand and showed her. She gave me a very nice HJ. Helen kept commenting on the size and hardness of my tool. All the while, I was free to explore her UTC. I had a great finish and left after the clean up. She was happy with the $40 tip. On the way out, I bumped into a huge set of tits coming in the front door (Cindi). This place is rapidly becoming my favorite place. It is a good thing that it is not close to my home because I would probably empty my bank account.

ABigDog
10-06-17, 10:37
Went there meet a nice looking woman, about 40. Nice frame, very petite, (name Nia). Lack luster table shower, she finally cleaned my junk (with a rag). Massage, was good about an 8 out of 10. On the flip, I gave her all the signs and she didn't flinch, OTC grabbing of the tight butt. However, it was DIY. 70 for hour, tipped 20.

DrStab
10-07-17, 12:40
I've been to Relax three times since the reported change of ownership and lineup. I have seen Anna, Nancy and yesterday, Coco, which was the best of the bunch. All three did a pretty good massage with HE as expected. Coco was quite attractive — nice body — and flirty and provided extensive mileage after the flip. Don't know if they have more in the lineup than these three.

Mikey75
10-07-17, 13:16
Hi guys. Anyone tried asian art spa hayes rd?I've had HJ at Asian Art Spa, starteed with 2 girls for discount rate, the one did nothing, they chatted like 30 minutes and half assed massage. The younger one left and I was with heavier girl that initially indicated no way to HJ and put oil on me and let me stroke. She was perhaps 20 year old, heavier girl, tried massaging legs while I worked but kept looking at me stroking and then worked up and I swear was wetting at the mouth. She touched and took over and really really put in the effort and finished me. Only otc happened for my hands browsing. Very much indicating to NOT say anything or she will get in trouble, really looked scared afterwards, what a buzz kill for me. Everyone else seems to say no way you'll get any play there. The young prettty mamasan is an upseller and doesn't give massage that I experienced but she is foxy and I wish she would!

Drews4
10-07-17, 16:30
Is Tokyo and Asian on Hayes one and the same?

IBNice69
10-08-17, 06:48
First of three dreams last week. Came into town on business, and after a lot of discussion on here, went to M1. Really old and seedy strip mall with a lot of people hanging around. M-1 has their door open, which I found strange. Just inside the door, was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there. I said no, but was recommended by a friend; I told her I wanted to see Yellow. She called Yellow, who seemed to be the only one there and then gave mama $140 and got the standard Pat down for weapons. Was taken to the room by Yellow and told her I wanted two pops. Got undressed and she gives me a weak massage, which was okay since not there for that. She dropped her top and massaged my back with her chest and then I flipped and told her to take everything off, which she did. Stroked me for awhile and then did some Asian. Told her I wanted to pop in her mouth. She just didn't want me to shoot on her face. Got off the table and then played with her body and stroked myself until ready and she opened her mouth and l shot the whole load in her mouth. She spit into a tissue and then said she had to go clean up. She came back a few minutes later and in the meantime, another monger came in. When she came back, she said I'd have to rest for the second pop, so she would be back. I was like WTF. She said she would be back. She went next door and did a quick 20 minutes session of which I could hear everything going down. If that wasn't weird enough, I hear Mama yelling at her about something, she cleaned up the other guy and then came back into my room. All told, she was gone for maybe 30 minutes. She comes back in, strips and starts playing with the boys from behind. I return to readiness and she tells me to flip. She oils me up and starts stroking me and asks if I want more. Since she just finished with the monger while I was there, I just had her finish me off with her hand. She cleaned me up and I got off the table. I played with her body and groped her from behind. She started playfully backing up against me to which I bent her over the table and started telling her that maybe we should go again. She turned around and I was hardening and she said no, maybe next time.

It was a good time and Yellow is alright. Open minded and can't beat the donation. But it's weird that the door is open the whole time and to take time to go finish off the other guy. Just strange. Don't know if I would return, but they got the job done.

Rogmaes
10-08-17, 07:57
What's going on with the "New Management" at J C. Worth looking into? I've seen Anna at that location on a few occasions. No FS, however, at lot does go on once they are comfortable with you.

CountryBoi3575
10-08-17, 10:16
Flew in on Thursday 1st stop strip mall. Get there door wide open so finally I whistle mama walks and beckons me to the back. Asked for the famous 2 pop girl and handed her 5 jacksons she slaps it against her hand and said more and starts going through my pockets I said that's all I have make sure you take in only what you plan on spending. She say next time bring more in comes masseuse she comes in I tell 1 pop right off the bat then 1 more at the finale she eagerly oblige start off with BBBJ onto missionary then K9 back to missionary and finished with BBBJCIM. Then she cleans me up rubs me awhile until I've got more led in my pencil this time HJ to completion for the rate and 2 pops you can't go wrong.

Perusing
10-08-17, 10:19
Is Tokyo and Asian on Hayes one and the same?They are both off Hayes but Asian is South of 21 mile on the West side of Hayes and Tokyo is North of 21 mile on the East side of Hayes.

Perusing
10-08-17, 10:53
Based on ToledoBob's post thought I'd try Tokyo Spa off Hayes. Had pretty much the same experience. Saw Helen, (facially she looked to me a bit like an Asian Dolly Parton). She was attractive and I'd guess age wise in her 40's.

Tried the table shower. Very nice and thorough. Soaped by hand and no spot missed. Back to the room and received a very relaxing medium pressure massage. My preference. Not into the back walking and heavier pressure type massage which was available. Good attention paid to the butt and inner thigh areas. On the flip was asked what I'd like. Only planned on HJ and only had 40 with me for a tip so I motioned for that and then she asked how much I had? Told her 40 and she asked if I had more. Told her 40 was all I had and I guess she was okay with that as she took care of things nicely. BTW, she did allow UTC travel but she was wearing too much for me to do that comfortably so I gave up fairly quickly. Wasn't sure how it would go at first but she provided a very nice finish. So 70 for the house for 1 hour and 40 tip. Good experience except for being asked for more than 40 for the standard ending but would go again and hope that doesn't happen.

IBNice69
10-08-17, 18:22
This is the second of three dreams. When I got into town, I called the Apartment AMP at I94/ Wayne Rd in Romulus. Called and got the low down on Mia. I think that was her name. I've been there a couple of times in the past, but this was a different apt. Once parked, got the number and went up. Mia answered and walked me back to the room and had me undress. She came back in and started the massage. It was probably a 5/10 and then after about 20 minutes, she started the light touching and tickling the boys from behind. She tells me to flip and pretty much goes right for the goods. She starts stroking me with some oil and I ask her to get naked, which she does. I could have done more, but wasn't interested in anything else but the HE. She climbed up on the table and stroked me and she continued to stroke me while she was up close. I exploded on her waist; she cleaned me up and gave me a little massage in the time we had left. Dressed and left. She got the job done for $. I would return.

Zoman
10-09-17, 12:23
First of three dreams last week. Came into town on business, and after a lot of discussion on here, went to M1. Really old and seedy strip mall with a lot of people hanging around. M-1 has their door open, which I found strange. Just inside the door, was greeted by mamasan who asked if I had been there. I said no, but was recommended by a friend; I told her I wanted to see Yellow. She called Yellow, who seemed to be the only one there and then gave mama $140 and got the standard Pat down for weapons. Was taken to the room by Yellow and told her I wanted two pops. Got undressed and she gives me a weak massage, which was okay since not there for that. She dropped her top and massaged my back with her chest and then I flipped and told her to take everything off, which she did. Stroked me for awhile and then did some Asian. Told her I wanted to pop in her mouth. She just didn't want me to shoot on her face. Got off the table and then played with her body and stroked myself until ready and she opened her mouth and l shot the whole load in her mouth. She spit into a tissue and then said she had to go clean up. She came back a few minutes later and in the meantime, another monger came in. When she came back, she said I'd have to rest for the second pop, so she would be back. I was like WTF. She said she would be back. She went next door and did a quick 20 minutes session of which I could hear everything going down. If that wasn't weird enough, I hear Mama yelling at her about something, she cleaned up the other guy and then came back into my room. All told, she was gone for maybe 30 minutes. She comes back in, strips and starts playing with the boys from behind. I return to readiness and she tells me to flip. She oils me up and starts stroking me and asks if I want more. Since she just finished with the monger while I was there, I just had her finish me off with her hand. She cleaned me up and I got off the table. I played with her body and groped her from behind. She started playfully backing up against me to which I bent her over the table and started telling her that maybe we should go again. She turned around and I was hardening and she said no, maybe next time.

It was a good time and Yellow is alright. Open minded and can't beat the donation. But it's weird that the door is open the whole time and to take time to go finish off the other guy. Just strange. Don't know if I would return, but they got the job done.Sorry man think that was me getting a quickie in the way home. Momma knows me to well and takes care if me.

Mikey75
10-09-17, 18:39
Is Tokyo and Asian on Hayes one and the same?TOkyo is north east corner of hayes and 21 and has no sign above building, but is in same lot as Danny's diner. It is right next to a spa there, look for decals on the windows that show it is massage. On this site people say they do HJ and pull out titties & I can say it's true and I got to mouth Cindi's awesome mellons. Cindy has insanely good massage, proably best I ever had, really relaxed my back muscles.

Asian art spa is south west strip mall corner of hayes and 21. It is in south-south west corner of strip mall area. I think I'm the only one ever to get HJ there, everyone else here says nothing to be had. I been 2 x here and massage itself was just ok.

Mikey75
10-09-17, 18:42
I visited last week, quite enjoyable visit. Table shower then massage with Mimi. Probably 45 years old, nice rack very friendly.

After about 10 minutes of back rub, flipped and everything was available.

Covered BJ, multiple positions and finally HJ finish. No rush, no debate about costs. I will repeat.How much did it break the pocket book? I was there and didn't go for full experience, but did get her removal of undies and my getting to roam everything and hooters came out and allowed kissing on them. Was tempted to go FS but chickened out.

ZombSayshi
10-09-17, 20:07
What's going on with the "New Management" at J C. Worth looking into? I've seen Anna at that location on a few occasions. No FS, however, at lot does go on once they are comfortable with you.I just seen anna there recently, about a week ago. Flip was remarkable.

What else goes on there, would you mind pming?

RaidersFan50
10-10-17, 08:47
I'm curious which is a better AMP sun spa or massage oasis. What should I expect to pay at either spa.

SingDong99
10-10-17, 11:18
I'm curious which is a better AMP sun spa or massage oasis. What should I expect to pay at either spa.Apples and oranges. Massage Oasis is HE only if you're lucky. Sun Spa is much more, though I've never been.

I wrote a report on Massage Oasis last week.

StalkOfLife
10-10-17, 12:22
How much did it break the pocket book? I was there and didn't go for full experience, but did get her removal of undies and my getting to roam everything and hooters came out and allowed kissing on them. Was tempted to go FS but chickened out.House fee + $100.

MusicBoss10
10-10-17, 12:46
I just seen anna there recently, about a week ago. Flip was remarkable.

What else goes on there, would you mind pming?Where is JC and what is the name? Thanks.

Double K
10-10-17, 13:15
Based on ToledoBob's post thought I'd try Tokyo Spa off Hayes. Had pretty much the same experience. Saw Helen, (facially she looked to me a bit like an Asian Dolly Parton). She was attractive and I'd guess age wise in her 40's.

Tried the table shower. Very nice and thorough. Soaped by hand and no spot missed. Back to the room and received a very relaxing medium pressure massage. My preference. Not into the back walking and heavier pressure type massage which was available. Good attention paid to the butt and inner thigh areas. On the flip was asked what I'd like. Only planned on HJ and only had 40 with me for a tip so I motioned for that and then she asked how much I had? Told her 40 and she asked if I had more. Told her 40 was all I had and I guess she was okay with that as she took care of things nicely. BTW, she did allow UTC travel but she was wearing too much for me to do that comfortably so I gave up fairly quickly. Wasn't sure how it would go at first but she provided a very nice finish. So 70 for the house for 1 hour and 40 tip. Good experience except for being asked for more than 40 for the standard ending but would go again and hope that doesn't happen.Pay house at entry or when services rendered? I notice when I pay first at an AMP a HJ is possible. Pay after its DYI or blue balls.

LulusLove
10-10-17, 14:25
Don't do massage parlors much but have always been a big fan of Jackie here. Gotten to know her pretty well over the years. Well after dealing with some major health issues she's finally back. Those that know her should stop by again and those her that like tiny asian spinners should give a try.

Softailrider
10-11-17, 07:04
I'm curious which is a better AMP sun spa or massage oasis. What should I expect to pay at either spa.I would stay away from both. Personally, I didn't have a good time at either. Go further up M-59 to that place on Pontiac Lake Road. You'll be happy you did.

MikeQanaby
10-11-17, 14:07
I decided to give the downriver Nuru lady a second spin yesterday. Called around 10:30 and asked if I could come at 11 am, she said yes and I was on my way. Turns out, she thought I was the person who, the night before, called for an 11 am appointment. So, if the person I bumped is on the board, I apologize. I heard your phone conversation with her as I was naked and she had a hand on my balls so I wasn't getting up even though it was your rightful spot.

She is short (less than five feet tall), sorta thick, and has a cute, bubbly personality. She let me in and led me back to her massage room. She has a table setup and uses blankets that seem to be clean (She does change them out after the session). I told her I wanted a Nuru, gave her $100, and got undressed. She came back in and gave a decent massage. She is really tiny and doesn't seem to be very strong but it was a relaxing and decent rub. After about 10 minutes she left to warm up the oil. Upon return she stripped naked and rubbed non-scented oil all over my back, legs, ass, etc. This is the only nuru I've had so can't compare to others but it feels really nice. She nibbled on my ears a bit and rubbed my back and legs using her tits and pussy. After about 10 or 15 she had me flip, applied more oil to the front and did the slide. She twists and turns so you get a nice view of her pussy and ass when she's rubbing your legs with her tits. Only issue is she is really short and I am 6'5" so I cannot DATY / O when she is rubbing in 69 position. I was nice and hard and about to blow when she asked me what I wanted. I was about to tell her to suck my dick but she kissed me a few times and I blew my load all over her stomach.

After, she takes you to her shower and washed all the oil off. Back into the massage room for a back rub (with towel on) and a nice head / face massage. Got the full hour and gave her a $40 tip.

I can't imagine that BBBJ and FS aren't available. It would be too easy to slip it in when she's doing the slide. Our interaction was much better the second time and I think as she gets familiar with you more options are open.

As always, PM for any questions.