PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Chester2000
05-17-17, 10:26
Stone maker- you are 1000% correct- he is now located in Mt. Clemens.Don't know if she's a dude or not. Saw about a year ago. Was a bit weird but nice HJ.

LeftHand44
05-17-17, 14:48
I stopped by Sunday am. MMS remembered me. Amy was my provider. Nice looking, athletic build, 40 ish with nice fake tits. I've never been with her before. I paid the house and she gave me a table shower, light massage then she fucked the shit out of me. She is aggressive, fun and likes to be in control. I had a great time and I would repeat. All positions covered.

Mrtim495
05-17-17, 15:20
I stopped by Sunday am. MMS remembered me. Amy was my provider. Nice looking, athletic build, 40 ish with nice fake tits. I've never been with her before. I paid the house and she gave me a table shower, light massage then she fucked the shit out of me. She is aggressive, fun and likes to be in control. I had a great time and I would repeat. All positions covered.What was the damage?

HungInOhio65
05-17-17, 22:03
I stopped by Sunday am. MMS remembered me. Amy was my provider. Nice looking, athletic build, 40 ish with nice fake tits. I've never been with her before. I paid the house and she gave me a table shower, light massage then she fucked the shit out of me. She is aggressive, fun and likes to be in control. I had a great time and I would repeat. All positions covered.Sounds like a whole lot of fun! Is Amy the only provider there? Would hate to go and miss out on her.

HungInOhio65
05-17-17, 23:24
I stopped by Sunday am. MMS remembered me. Amy was my provider. Nice looking, athletic build, 40 ish with nice fake tits. I've never been with her before. I paid the house and she gave me a table shower, light massage then she fucked the shit out of me. She is aggressive, fun and likes to be in control. I had a great time and I would repeat. All positions covered.Sounds like a lot of fun! Is Amy the only provider there? I would hate to visit and not meet her.

Random37
05-18-17, 08:01
New to the scene and trying to set something up this weekend, anyone have any personal faves or recommendations also any info on damage would be appreciated.

LeftHand44
05-18-17, 08:22
Sounds like a lot of fun! Is Amy the only provider there? I would hate to visit and not meet her.That was the only one I saw working. Usually 2 girls working. I was there a couple of weeks ago and saw Penny & Angie.

LeftHand44
05-18-17, 08:27
What was the damage?60 to house 120 to girl. Before the trolls attack me for paying 120 I pay that because its less risky than paying 60 to 100 to a strung out backpage girl who you don't know or what's on the other side of the shithole motel door until your let in. I don't pay 120 everytime. It depends on how they look an what kind attitude they give off.

RemoMask
05-18-17, 10:47
60 to house 120 to girl. Before the trolls attack me for paying 120 I pay that because its less risky than paying 60 to 100 to a strung out backpage girl who you don't know or what's on the other side of the shithole motel door until your let in. I don't pay 120 everytime. It depends on how they look an what kind attitude they give off.As long as you enjoy the session it's worth it.

I stopped going here after they got raided last year or so. It's very usual on AMP 60/ hr on house and 80-120 on girl for FS. But only thing I don't usually like is they don't allow msog. You pay for hour but they bs once first dong is done.

Most times I end up going for hhr and paying 💯. To limit my losses.

CarlossPicYw
05-18-17, 13:03
New to the scene and trying to set something up this weekend, anyone have any personal faves or recommendations also any info on damage would be appreciated.Try Earthtone.

Rajesh1989
05-18-17, 13:23
New to the scene and trying to set something up this weekend, anyone have any personal faves or recommendations also any info on damage would be appreciated.Please Check your PM.

Killer909
05-18-17, 14:41
Relax Spa in Ferndale. No appointment necessary. No BS about tipping like Anna's old hags.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-pretty-asian-quality-massage-248-496-3388/24978205

I think her name was Jenny but massage was very good. I almost had to tap out. Woulda tipped her just for the massage.

On the flip, started with a kiss then grabbed my joint. Lifted her shirt and pulled her bra up. I played with her nice big tits and sucked her hard nipples. When she started squeezing my balls I blew my load. Went over 30 minutes, no problem.

$45 hh and $40 tip.I had a dream I was there few days ago. Could not understand girl's name. Age 35-40 my guess. Very flirty, kept blowing kisses, hugging then giggling.

Insisted on FS for 1.0. Said no deal, TOP for .6. She finally agreed but only gave me HJ. Also kept my. 05 change from. 45 hhr room fee. Beware!

Been there several times, won't go back.

MrNiceGuy6
05-18-17, 16:28
As another member said a few posts back, there is a new talent at Silver.

Her name is Happy. After his report I had to try it out, as I used to go here with good success. So I called and made sure happy was working. She was. I quickly stopped for cash and made my way. Mama let me in and asked if I called, yep. So I was taken to a room and asked if hour or half. I usually always do half ($60) as the sessions are drawn out if an hour and usually not MSOG at silver. She asked if I want a shower and said it would be standup by myself. I figured I should clean the boys up as it had been a long day. As I am washing, in walks Happy. WOW. She is abour 5'9". Maybe 130 lbs. Natural c cups, not fake rocks, one of the nicest soft asses I have seen and felt on an Asian girl. Longer dark hair and I would say late 20's to early 30's. Body is an 8-9. She is the most outgoing, talkative girl I have seen. But funny too. As I am drying off, she is saying how watching me is turning her on and getting her in the kinky mood. And I could actually understand her.

On to the good stuff. We head back to the room where she stands on my back for 2 seconds. Then has me flip. She is sitting on the table with my legs up over hers and around her waist. She is then rubbing my thighs and caressing my Johnson with both hands. She has a checks and balance that she says out loud. Like "1. Make sure not cop 2. Ask about value 3. " it was crazy.

We settle on a price of $120 for everything. She leaves to get supplies and comes back in and strips down. Nice and shaved. Nice tan skin. She begins with a CBJ then onto CG. Then Asian CG, Mish, doggy (has a large tramp stamp) , back to CG. Great views the whole time. The Bad: her breath could have used a mint and she is not very tight. I am an average guy and it was quite easy and loose.

Her vocals and enthusiasm are top notch, as I think her age has something to do with that. We cleaned up and mama came in after I was dressed to walk me out. So total was $60 house $120 service = $180 total.

She said her BJ is normally 100. I bet you could get it for $80.

Left satisfied and had a great experience. She is very new, as she was asking about Michigan Sports. LOL. Had to inform her about Detroit tigers, lions, red wings and pistons. Only sports team she knew was the Penguins here in the states. She also asked if I like strip clubs and if I could strip for her. She said she has dollars and would pay me. Maybe I ask for an absurd amount and let her haggle my prices down to monger level. LOL.

Stay safe and don't do anything trump wouldn't.

I Toftt
05-18-17, 22:37
Try Earthtone.Hold off on earth tone until the 20th new girl coming in, right now just mma and another older women. HJ only, but 20-40 on the tip and your all set, so financially very responsible.

Rogmaes
05-19-17, 08:01
How many of you pay for HH and get more than allotted time? Does up-front tip influence the sp to be more "generous"? Very interested as I often book HH with a new SP and end up with paying for Hr depending on how hot she is.

Sandman118
05-19-17, 10:26
Seen Tiffany the other day. She's easy on the eyes, great body and very accommodating. Got the half hour and $ for BJ. Can't say I was impressed with her BJ skills. If you think she gives great head than you've never had great head. I'd repeat in a pinch. I seen ebony I think as well, she's cute too. How's her skills?

Dragon630
05-19-17, 13:54
I stopped by Sunday am. MMS remembered me. Amy was my provider. Nice looking, athletic build, 40 ish with nice fake tits. I've never been with her before. I paid the house and she gave me a table shower, light massage then she fucked the shit out of me. She is aggressive, fun and likes to be in control. I had a great time and I would repeat. All positions covered.Did she give you two names? I think she told me her name was Kimberly and then told me she was Amy or Julie at the end. I've also seen Penny, who had huge hair and was older than the first girl I saw. Price was the same though and so were the results. Fun time and just something different than M1 when you want a change of scenery.

Stay Safe.

BoomBoom74
05-19-17, 14:05
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-day-too-treat-your-self-to-one-of-kaylas-wonderful-massages-dont-wait-call-now-7345894340/31045128

Has anyone seen her?. Does she give a good massage and what's the damage??

Flip Fan
05-19-17, 16:46
Felt like a good therapeutic massage today for my lower back and legs. I picked Longevity because of it's rep for being legit. When I arrived the girl said they were short handed and she had a client. She said "I call girl and she come to massage you". She did and the girl arrived about 10 minutes later. Everything started out as normal, then when she got to my legs she brushed against my balls and the little head, not once, but with each stroke. At this point the little head took over and I forgot about the therapeutic part. When the flip came she continued the massage and I tried to get her to finish what she started, no joy. So I ended up with not a good massage and no HE either, OVC bottom only. She was just trolling for a bigger tip I think. So no more Longevity for me guys.

Play safe and be careful. And by the way I only tipped her 10. Thanks for nothing!

Blazer1
05-19-17, 18:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-day-too-treat-your-self-to-one-of-kaylas-wonderful-massages-dont-wait-call-now-7345894340/31045128

Has anyone seen her?. Does she give a good massage and what's the damage??Saw her a while back it was terrible.

SocialAveng313
05-19-17, 18:51

Has anyone seen her?. Does she give a good massage and what's the damage??So her a while ago when she was known as Tierra. Met her at an apartment in Warren. Definitely not as bubbly as her pictures would suggest. It was so so but there was no friendly demeanor. Ok finish I guess. Stuck her ass in my face which I hated.

BoomBoom74
05-19-17, 19:12
Saw her a while back it was terrible.Thanks. Will avoid.

RainMan2017
05-19-17, 19:21
Saw her a while back it was terrible.Me too. Kept me waiting outside her apartment lobby. Massage was poor. Someone hiding in the other room so she skipped the HE.

Flounder1984
05-19-17, 19:28
Anybody been there? Saw their new ad on BP and I almost want to try just because of the low price.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sc-spa-30-30-min-45-60-min-80-90-min/31108223

BoomBoom74
05-19-17, 22:07
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/desi-massage/25787501

Anyone seen her?. I got a AA itch I got to scratch.

Random37
05-19-17, 22:23
Hold off on earth tone until the 20th new girl coming in, right now just mma and another older women. HJ only, but 20-40 on the tip and your all set, so financially very responsible.Yea looking for at least a BJ if not FS, I don't mind the $ as long as its decent I've seen Silver Spa mentioned a few times it seems promising may check that one first.

LeftHand44
05-20-17, 07:16
Did she give you two names? I think she told me her name was Kimberly and then told me she was Amy or Julie at the end. I've also seen Penny, who had huge hair and was older than the first girl I saw. Price was the same though and so were the results. Fun time and just something different than M1 when you want a change of scenery.

Stay Safe.She only called herself Amy with me. Penny does have mad dog poddle hair. Both of them gave real solid service. I'm looking forward to seeing both of them again.

Art314
05-20-17, 10:47
I'm new to the hobby and am in need of a suggestion or two if anyone has a good place to start I'd appreciate a PM I've only been to sunny skies and am looking for a better menu thanks in advance and stay safe.

Wylieeg
05-20-17, 11:07

Anyone seen her?. I got a AA itch I got to scratch.I've seen her quite a few times. It's hit or miss, but she is definitely built and sexy. Private Southfield condo, very clean. Picisn't her, but close-ish.

She will open up in person, very careful on the phone. I can't find the other and she used to place in the bodyrubs section, but there is S&M offered (I haven't gone there). Rates change once you get there, so if you want more than a regular rub, bring more $$. I forget what she used to ask for an H, but I've paid $1.2 and she is not a clock watcher.

LohnDog
05-20-17, 12:17

Anyone seen her?. I got a AA itch I got to scratch.Let me know how it goes.

SocialAveng313
05-20-17, 16:52
I've seen her quite a few times. It's hit or miss, but she is definitely built and sexy. Private Southfield condo, very clean. Picisn't her, but close-ish.

She will open up in person, very careful on the phone. I can't find the other and she used to place in the bodyrubs section, but there is S&M offered (I haven't gone there). Rates change once you get there, so if you want more than a regular rub, bring more $$. I forget what she used to ask for an H, but I've paid $1.2 and she is not a clock watcher.She works out of a ranch style condo in a gated community off of Franklin Road. It's a very nice place with nice furniture, kitchen, and TV. She works out of there with another woman who I did not see. Neither of them live there. The picture is definitely not her, however she is cute and 29 and baby got back. During my one time there, I had a nice massage with the hope that it would get nicer, but it didn't. She tried encouraging me to DIY so she can watch and learn, so that next time she'll know exactly what to do. Maybe she thought I was a cop, but I passed. Haven't been back in over a half a year.

Nyybry
05-20-17, 18:15
Anybody been there? Saw their new ad on BP and I almost want to try just because of the low price.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sc-spa-30-30-min-45-60-min-80-90-min/31108223Visited when they first opened. 1000% legit. Decent massage to be sure. No teasing or action after flip. But for the price the massage is worth the visit.

Guwman
05-20-17, 18:41
I dropped some people off in Novi and had a few hours to kill. I decided to visit Asian Spa on Novi Road. I had been there before and enjoyed my visit. I paid for an hour and Tina was my girl. She was an attractive 40-ish Chinese woman. She began walking on my back which I really love. Then, after 10 minutes, one of her regular customers came in and asked for her. They politely asked if I would mine trying Angela, the new girl. I agreed. She was one of the hottest women I have ever had. She gave me a great massage and followed it up with some fingertip and nails teasing. After the flip, she grabbed a handful of oil and grabbed my goods. I then ran my hand up her shirt and toyed with her tits. Her push-up bra was a nuisance so I pulled her bottoms down. I played with her ass and pussy while she nibbled on my nipples. I finished strong then she cleaned me up.

EroticLover
05-20-17, 19:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/head-to-toe-massage/28187504

Saw this one a few days back. Works out of a quite, safe incall location. Her home I believe. Has a dog which I never saw but heard. Very busty as advertised. Very friendly and courteous. Makes you feel very comfortable and starts with a soft oil massage. She can do hard if wanted. Easy to talk to. After the flip, wraps your legs around her waist and plays with the boys, slow and easy. She let me play with the cans and even eat them to heart's content. Then we did some LFK and would possibly do DFK with regulars. She doesn't so FS but more erotic for regulars. Personally, I enjoyed the trip to Russia with her to finish the session. . $ for half and. $$ for hour. I think the prices are steep but may repeat for the safety and attitude.

BoomBoom74
05-20-17, 22:15
She works out of a ranch style condo in a gated community off of Franklin Road. It's a very nice place with nice furniture, kitchen, and TV. She works out of there with another woman who I did not see. Neither of them live there. The picture is definitely not her, however she is cute and 29 and baby got back. During my one time there, I had a nice massage with the hope that it would get nicer, but it didn't. She tried encouraging me to DIY so she can watch and learn, so that next time she'll know exactly what to do. Maybe she thought I was a cop, but I passed. Haven't been back in over a half a year.Thanks. I will set it up with her after Memorial Day. Already spent my hobby money for this month!!

I beat my own monkey and pay her for it?? !!

StalkOfLife
05-21-17, 18:28
Went to Silver asked for new girl and saw "Joy" tall and thin with huge fake jugs. Smothered me during massage and got offended when I moved to a different spot to breathe better. Turned over and she debated me about my arm positioning, WTF?

I asked to see someone else, given her leathery face and perm. Mama promised different girl, but I had to leave after back stomping wasted all my free time.

Her name is Happy. After his report I had to try it out, as I used to go here with good success. So I called and made sure happy was working. She was. I quickly stopped for cash and made my way. Mama let me in and asked if I called, yep. So I was taken to a room and asked if hour or half. I usually always do half ($60) as the sessions are drawn out if an hour and usually not MSOG at silver. She asked if I want a shower and said it would be standup by myself. I figured I should clean the boys up as it had been a long day. As I am washing, in walks Happy. WOW. She is abour 5'9". Maybe 130 lbs. Natural c cups, not fake rocks, one of the nicest soft asses I have seen and felt on an Asian girl. Longer dark hair and I would say late 20's to early 30's. Body is an 8-9. She is the most outgoing, talkative girl I have seen. But funny too. As I am drying off, she is saying how watching me is turning her on and getting her in the kinky mood. And I could actually understand her.

On to the good stuff. We head back to the room where she stands on my back for 2 seconds. Then has me flip. She is sitting on the table with my legs up over hers and around her waist. She is then rubbing my thighs and caressing my Johnson with both hands. She has a checks and balance that she says out loud. Like "1. Make sure not cop 2. Ask about value 3. " it was crazy..

StalkOfLife
05-21-17, 19:51
After the fiasco at Silver with Joy yesterday, I went back and requested Happy. As mentioned before, she's younger and very good looking. She is also funny and speaks good English. Tried to get $140 for FS and we settled on $120. Surprisingly mechanical and not into the whole process. Maybe because I gave her less than she was seeking? Maybe next visit will be better. As good as her looks and personality are the session was only average. I definitely felt like guy no. 8 or whatever for the day.

On to the good stuff. We head back to the room where she stands on my back for 2 seconds. Then has me flip. She is sitting on the table with my legs up over hers and around her waist. She is then rubbing my thighs and caressing my Johnson with both hands. She has a checks and balance that she says out loud. Like "1. Make sure not cop 2. Ask about value 3. " it was crazy..

RAK2345
05-22-17, 00:28
Hello fellas. This is my first post after I get lot of valuable information from this forum. I thought I definitely need to share my experience. It may help others.

1. Silver. First time couple months back. It was with 40+ old day and was ok session with nice TS followed by massage. Flip side, CBJ and FS. I forgot her name.

Recently, its with Kayla. I guess she is around 30. Pretty nice body and face. TS, nice massage. Flip side Excellent CBJ. Damage. 8 + . 8 tip.

2. Magic. I went here after reading the recent post. MMS sent an old lady initially. She started with rubbing the body and asked if I need extras. I was really disappointed after seeing her and rejected services and asked for Amy. After a small talk, AMY came inside. She is real hot. Gave the tip. Started licking the body. Enjoyed CBJ. She was little aggressive. But I felt she's little robotic. Banged in diff pos. Happy.

Damage. 6 hh + 1. 2 tip. But no ts / no msg.

RAK2345
05-22-17, 00:32
After reading earlier posts, was trying to get hold of Jenny but no luck. Any information on her / help appreciated.

SkinDogToo
05-22-17, 07:06
Tiffany sends me a text she has a new asain girl. I set it up and head over a little later. I should have walked away when I saw her, but junior said let's give her a try. How bad could she be. She is a thick, not big, asain with a decent rack. It was the worse session I have had in a long time. The massage was terrible, more fucking oil than the Valdez oil spill and half assed. Then on the flip, she starts rubbing my chest and I get a bad whiff of something. Smelled like a mix of bad BO and ass!! So gross, I didn't even want to a touch her. A few minutes later she goes for HJ and I couldn't do it. Just bad bad bad!!

Milo Madison
05-22-17, 08:35
I know this gets old sorry about that. Anyone seen. http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home/contact-info Bonita? If so rate? Thank you for any info. If your ever in Madison ill return the favor.

Flounder1984
05-22-17, 16:47
Visited when they first opened. 1000% legit. Decent massage to be sure. No teasing or action after flip. But for the price the massage is worth the visit.I wish I would have seen this before I went. The massage was decent, not as good as Monroe st in Dearborn. I don't think I'll repeat.

HungInOhio65
05-22-17, 22:42
Anyone got any good info / feedback on the Asian spa in Novi? Thanks.

HungInOhio65
05-22-17, 22:55
I know this gets old sorry about that. Anyone seen. http://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home/contact-info Bonita? If so rate? Thank you for any info. If your ever in Madison ill return the favor.Can you let me know if you hear anything? I would like to meet her but would appreciate more info. Thanks.

Marvel1
05-23-17, 07:57
Can you let me know if you hear anything? I would like to meet her but would appreciate more info. Thanks.She has been reviewed several times if you search you will find them. I have never tried but the reviews are all generally good except for the monger who couldn't ever get in touch with her. Looks like NURU may be the limit but YMMV.

HungInOhio65
05-23-17, 08:03
She has been reviewed several times if you search you will find them. I have never tried but the reviews are all generally good except for the monger who couldn't ever get in touch with her. Looks like NURU may be the limit but YMMV.I try and search for those reviews, thanks. You'll have to help me out with the meaning of NURU tho.

HungInOhio65
05-23-17, 08:26
She has been reviewed several times if you search you will find them. I have never tried but the reviews are all generally good except for the monger who couldn't ever get in touch with her. Looks like NURU may be the limit but YMMV.Thanks, I'll do some research on her reviews. Can you tell me what HURU means?

Marvel1
05-23-17, 08:33
I swear I posted in this visit, but can't find it.

Anyway had some time to burn and was in the area a few weeks ago so did my usual drive by to scope out the parking lot and surroundings. I apparently just missed a pretty big accident right out in front so by the time I circle around there are two LEO and multiple fire smack dab out in front. SHIT. I figure they have their hands full so I continue about my business and go in. Normally I ask for Donna (young spinner type) but I'm feeling dangerous today and just accept what will come. In walks a short well built 40'ish provider dressed in the standard push up bra t-shirt and very thin tight fitting pants, which in my experience is always a good sign. I ask for the half and we get started. Pretty decent massage and I direct to the places I need more attention. There is some light teasing and as I lift my hips a bit, a bit more obvious teasing. I'm feeling lazy on this day so there is no real attempt at OTC touching at this point. I sense my time is at the end so I move my hand toward the side of the table and find her and start rubbing the vjay. She is accepting and moves in a bit closer, like I said the pants were thin, very thin. A couple minutes of this and she is up on the table and lightly kissing my back then I get the tongue massage and pretty close to a rim job. Odd that has never happened here but I go with it. On the flip she comments on the unit and I escalate the OTC and ask to see her ladies. She obliges and pulls down her shirt and bra and allows some light kissing. She puts the girls away and then pays attention to what I have going on. So this is the odd part, she sits on the table with her back to me almost like the moves you get when there is not touching allowed or wanted. Kind of a put off but then she starts the HE. Great two handed technique. She holds the shaft in one hand while using two fingers and her palm to stroke. She was very intently watching until the release. She commented on the amount of release said pew, pew several times while making a gun with her fingers. With the light rubbing beforehand I didn't last long. I possibly had more conversation with her afterward then the last four providers in total, kind of odd but OK. I don't remember what I paid now but it was whatever the half hr is plus a $. 50 tip. Normally for an HE I go $. 4 but the whole experience merited the extra.

As you may know the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling so in the next room I here the monger trying to negotiate with the provider about taking credit cards. "if you took credit cards I could pay you more, this is all I have. " Kind of weird / odd to hear, there was some serious distress in his voice.

MusicBoss10
05-23-17, 09:40
Has anyone had any luck with Seeking Arrangement, What's Your Price, or any Sugar Daddy sites? Thanks!

TugHunter
05-23-17, 10:05
Thanks, I'll do some research on her reviews. Can you tell me what HURU means?Attractive South American woman. Naked body slide is decent but not great because she's thin and a bit bony, never tried her for straight up body rub. Works hard and not shy about putting her body to yours. BBBJCIMWS finish was nice but a bit toothy. Massage table for the slide was 150. Bed was a mess so I assume more is available but didn't ask. Her body and enthusiasm tells me more would be very enjoyable, just never asked because I figure its out of my price range.

Flip Fan
05-23-17, 10:07
I try and search for those reviews, thanks. You'll have to help me out with the meaning of NURU tho.https://www.google.com/#q=NURU.

ToledoBob
05-23-17, 11:47

Anyway had some time to burn and was in the area a few weeks ago so did my usual drive by to scope out the parking lot and surroundings. I apparently just missed a pretty big accident right out in front so by the time I circle around there are two LEO and multiple fire smack dab out in front. SHIT. I figure they have their hands full so I continue about my business and go in. Normally I ask for Donna (young spinner type) but I'm feeling dangerous today and just accept what will come. In walks a short well built 40'ish provider dressed in the standard push up bra t-shirt and very thin tight fitting pants, which in my experience is always a good sign. I ask for the half and we get started. Pretty decent massage and I direct to the places I need more attention. There is some light teasing and as I lift my hips a bit, a bit more obvious teasing. I'm feeling lazy on this day so there is no real attempt at OTC touching at this point. I sense my time is at the end so I move my hand toward the side of the table and find her and start rubbing the vjay. She is accepting and moves in a bit closer, like I said the pants were thin, very thin. A couple minutes of this and she is up on the table and lightly kissing my back then I get the tongue massage and pretty close to a rim job. Odd that has never happened here but I go with it. On the flip she comments on the unit and I escalate the OTC and ask to see her ladies. She obliges and pulls down her shirt and bra and allows some light kissing. She puts the girls away and then pays attention to what I have going on. So this is the odd part, she sits on the table with her back to me almost like the moves you get when there is not touching allowed or wanted. Kind of a put off but then she starts the HE..I think you are talking about Sophia Spa on Van Dyke. Used to be Sonia Spa. Sonia is now at 8 mile and Lahser.

ToledoBob
05-23-17, 12:01
I just had an hour session with a very pretty and pleasant girl named Summer. She is a late 30's Chinese girl. Her English was OK. Normally, I start out trying to talk then relax and enjoy the massage. She was most willing to talk and even asked me questions. She began with an oil massage. She was standing at the head of the table. Many times, I lifted my head to talk and she bent down giving me a great view of her plentiful chest. When she proceeded down to my ass and thighs, the strokes became a bit more flowing and sensual. She made numerous visits to my ass and jewels. This lasted several minutes. After the flip, she laid down on the table with her face by mine and she stroked me for a long time while smiling at me. I could only reach my hand down the back of her pants. I played grab ass with her and then exploded. She is a very nice girl. I will definitely see her again.

HungInOhio65
05-23-17, 13:00
Attractive South American woman. Naked body slide is decent but not great because she's thin and a bit bony, never tried her for straight up body rub. Works hard and not shy about putting her body to yours. BBBJCIMWS finish was nice but a bit toothy. Massage table for the slide was 150. Bed was a mess so I assume more is available but didn't ask. Her body and enthusiasm tells me more would be very enjoyable, just never asked because I figure its out of my price range.Thanks for the help. Do you mind sharing what she charged for her time? Also, does she work out of her own house? If so, how was that? Much appreciated.

DFranco8
05-23-17, 13:54
Ok. Ok! I finally took the plunge and visited the often well-reviewed Silver Spa in Dearborn. I had heard so many things there about the new talent Happy that I thought I should give it a whirl. Arrived about 2:30 some LEO leaving the parking lot. Went in, hit the head and young mama took me to room. I said an hour and paid. 6 which I assumed was the rate. She didn't say it wasn't. Must say was much impressed with the interior layout of the place. Most reminiscent of the old AA AMP's back in the good old days. Anyway. Some old girl walks in. Face really made up. I said you are not Happy, she said oh you want Happy. I said yes. Young Mama come back in and said Happy busy going to be 15 more minutes, you want shower. I said yes. She said, you mind mama give you shower? I said no. No mind! So in walks old Mama. Suzy! With her boots on and take me to give me a thorough cleaning. Young mama wasn't bad looking and I thought she would do the honors. But Old Mama Suzy was the bather. Not a bad experience and really enjoyed the dry sauna to stay warm after the table shower. So I hear a little commotion and Happy opens sauna door and says come on and takes me to the room. She sits down and says you been here before. Of course I lie and say yes. She says I don't remember you, I said two weeks ago and she says oh yeah you must have shaved. Anyway she is a doll. She is tall for an Asian girl and very pretty. I would guess she is in her mid-late twenties, but who knows? She speaks very good English. So, after some huggy huggy she says what you want. I say everything. She says you got the money. I give her $ and she says oh no. I need more. Everyone is not paying me enough. So, I give an extra. 2 and she leaves and comes back. She undresses and has a stellar body. She hops up on the table. No massage no touchy she just gets into it and starts applying the cover. I say hey how about a little play. She comes up to my face and I attempt a kiss and she says no lips. She is getting rougher and telling me to hurry. I said hey I just paid 1. 2 and I want to take my time. She got all pissed like, don't say that, don't be like that, you make me angry, you going to be nice to me? So I attempt to make nice and ask to DATY. She says for a little bit. Big head should have passed knowing she is as in demand as she is, but I thought I could soften her attitude up with my tongue (as always worked before). So after about 30 seconds she says ok. I said OK? She said you only have 1/2 hour. I said no. I paid an hour $60- She said $60- half hour. WTF?? So, I begin to slide it to her missionary and she says not to deep you are big. I thought WTF. Of course I want this 1. 2 to last as long as I can so I pull out and say how about you on top? She says me on top? I say YES! So she gets on top and rides CG and ACG and of course I explode quick. But don't let on to let her enjoy the ride and me take advantage of the gorgeous view. But of course she is not going deep and is all over the place. Starts biting my ear and my nipple harder and harder until I said OWWWW! She said I kinky! I thought let me do that shit to you. So done. Hot towel. And she dresses and says you want water. Brings in a water and leaves.

To make a long story short, I would not repeat. For 1. 8 total damage for a table shower from old mama suzy and probably 15 minutes total with Happy, who is extremely busy and high demand. Not for me. Enjoy guys! I know I overpaid but won't do it again. Will stick with Sasha on Monroe. Maybe not FS but much more enjoyable.

Cocaine
05-23-17, 14:11
Ok. Ok! I finally took the plunge and visited the often well-reviewed Silver Spa in Dearborn. I had heard so many things there about the new talent Happy that I thought I should give it a whirl. Arrived about 2:30 some LEO leaving the parking lot. Went in, hit the head and young mama took me to room. I said an hour and paid. 6 which I assumed was the rate. She didn't say it wasn't. Must say was much impressed with the interior layout of the place. Most reminiscent of the old AA AMP's back in the good old days. Anyway. Some old girl walks in. Face really made up. I said you are not Happy, she said oh you want Happy. I said yes. Young Mama come back in and said Happy busy going to be 15 more minutes, you want shower. I said yes. She said, you mind mama give you shower? I said no. No mind! So in walks old Mama. Suzy! With her boots on and take me to give me a thorough cleaning. Young mama wasn't bad looking and I thought she would do the honors. But Old Mama Suzy was the bather. Not a bad experience and really enjoyed the dry sauna to stay warm after the table shower. So I hear a little commotion and Happy opens sauna door and says come on and takes me to the room. She sits down and says you been here before. Of course I lie and say yes. She says I don't remember you, I said two weeks ago and she says oh yeah you must have shaved. Anyway she is a doll. She is tall for an Asian girl and very pretty. I would guess she is in her mid-late twenties, but who knows? She speaks very good English. So, after some huggy huggy she says what you want. I say everything. She says you got the money. I give her $ and she says oh no. I need more. Everyone is not paying me enough. So, I give an extra. 2 and she leaves and comes back. She undresses and has a stellar body. She hops up on the table. No massage no touchy she just gets into it and starts applying the cover. I say hey how about a little play. She comes up to my face and I attempt a kiss and she says no lips. She is getting rougher and telling me to hurry. I said hey I just paid 1. 2 and I want to take my time. She got all pissed like, don't say that, don't be like that, you make me angry, you going to be nice to me? So I attempt to make nice and ask to DATY. She says for a little bit. Big head should have passed knowing she is as in demand as she is, but I thought I could soften her attitude up with my tongue (as always worked before). So after about 30 seconds she says ok. I said OK? She said you only have 1/2 hour. I said no. I paid an hour $60- She said $60- half hour. WTF?? So, I begin to slide it to her missionary and she says not to deep you are big. I thought WTF. Of course I want this 1. 2 to last as long as I can so I pull out and say how about you on top? She says me on top? I say YES! So she gets on top and rides CG and ACG and of course I explode quick. But don't let on to let her enjoy the ride and me take advantage of the gorgeous view. But of course she is not going deep and is all over the place. Starts biting my ear and my nipple harder and harder until I said OWWWW! She said I kinky! I thought let me do that shit to you. So done. Hot towel. And she dresses and says you want water. Brings in a water and leaves.

To make a long story short, I would not repeat. For 1. 8 total damage for a table shower from old mama suzy and probably 15 minutes total with Happy, who is extremely busy and high demand. Not for me. Enjoy guys! I know I overpaid but won't do it again. Will stick with Sasha on Monroe. Maybe not FS but much more enjoyable.Dang it almost sounds like a married guy trying to negotiate sex with wife.

LoVecchio
05-23-17, 15:50
Has anyone had any luck with Seeking Arrangement, What's Your Price, or any Sugar Daddy sites? Thanks!There's a wealth of information on the Sugar Daddy scene on the Richmond, Virginia, forum. Much of it is general advice, not specific to Richmond.

Bzerkley
05-23-17, 16:23
Has anyone had any luck with Seeking Arrangement, What's Your Price, or any Sugar Daddy sites? Thanks!For what you pay. Yes - you get many girls that will contact you or the ones you contact get back to you. Meeting them is also not so hard. What they want is sometimes out of range. 200-300 per visit or they want a monthly stipend. Met a few innocent ones and had some fun. Tried it for a month. Alot of work going back and forth. Would I recommend? Yes. But be ready to spend time and money. The younger ones are more flighty but responsive.

HeeJung47
05-23-17, 16:38

Anyway had some time to burn and was in the area a few weeks ago so did my usual drive by to scope out the parking lot and surroundings. I apparently just missed a pretty big accident right out in front so by the time I circle around there are two LEO and multiple fire smack dab out in front. SHIT. I figure they have their hands full so I continue about my business and go in. Normally I ask for Donna (young spinner type) but I'm feeling dangerous today and just accept what will come. In walks a short well built 40'ish provider dressed in the standard push up bra t-shirt and very thin tight fitting pants, which in my experience is always a good sign. I ask for the half and we get started. Pretty decent massage and I direct to the places I need more attention. There is some light teasing and as I lift my hips a bit, a bit more obvious teasing. I'm feeling lazy on this day so there is no real attempt at OTC touching at this point. I sense my time is at the end so I move my hand toward the side of the table and find her and start rubbing the vjay. She is accepting and moves in a bit closer, like I said the pants were thin, very thin. A couple minutes of this and she is up on the table and lightly kissing my back then I get the tongue massage and pretty close to a rim job. Odd that has never happened here but I go with it. On the flip she comments on the unit and I escalate the OTC and ask to see her ladies. She obliges and pulls down her shirt and bra and allows some light kissing. She puts the girls away and then pays attention to what I have going on. So this is the odd part, she sits on the table with her back to me almost like the moves you get when there is not touching allowed or wanted. Kind of a put off but then she starts the HE. Great two handed technique. She holds the shaft in one hand while using two fingers and her palm to stroke. She was very intently watching until the release. She commented on the amount of release said pew, pew several times while making a gun with her fingers. With the light rubbing beforehand I didn't last long. I possibly had more conversation with her afterward then the last four providers in total, kind of odd but OK. I don't remember what I paid now but it was whatever the half hr is plus a $. 50 tip. Normally for an HE I go $. 4 but the whole experience merited the extra.

As you may know the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling so in the next room I here the monger trying to negotiate with the provider about taking credit cards. "if you took credit cards I could pay you more, this is all I have. " Kind of weird / odd to hear, there was some serious distress in his voice.Are you talking about Sophias Spa at !9 and Van Dyke?. Cause that's where Donna used to work before she quit and went back to NY. Sonia is at 8 and Lahser.

MusicBoss10
05-23-17, 17:55
For what you pay. Yes - you get many girls that will contact you or the ones you contact get back to you. Meeting them is also not so hard. What they want is sometimes out of range. 200-300 per visit or they want a monthly stipend. Met a few innocent ones and had some fun. Tried it for a month. Alot of work going back and forth. Would I recommend? Yes. But be ready to spend time and money. The younger ones are more flighty but responsive.Which specific site did you try? Thanks!

PowerHouse1
05-23-17, 20:15
I dropped some people off in Novi and had a few hours to kill. I decided to visit Asian Spa on Novi Road. I had been there before and enjoyed my visit. I paid for an hour and Tina was my girl. She was an attractive 40-ish Chinese woman. She began walking on my back which I really love. Then, after 10 minutes, one of her regular customers came in and asked for her. They politely asked if I would mine trying Angela, the new girl. I agreed. She was one of the hottest women I have ever had. She gave me a great massage and followed it up with some fingertip and nails teasing. After the flip, she grabbed a handful of oil and grabbed my goods. I then ran my hand up her shirt and toyed with her tits. Her push-up bra was a nuisance so I pulled her bottoms down. I played with her ass and pussy while she nibbled on my nipples. I finished strong then she cleaned me up.Where about on Novi Road is this place?

Marvel1
05-23-17, 22:56
Are you talking about Sophias Spa at !9 and Van Dyke?. Cause that's where Donna used to work before she quit and went back to NY. Sonia is at 8 and Lahser.It is a bit confusing, it used to be called Sophia Spa but the sign now says Sonia Spa in Sonia's Plaza.

Marvel1
05-23-17, 22:58
I think you are talking about Sophia Spa on Van Dyke. Used to be Sonia Spa. Sonia is now at 8 mile and Lahser.The sign on the building says Sonia and the plaza is Sonia plaza.

Guwman
05-24-17, 08:58
Where about on Novi Road is this place?26109 Novi Road.

Monger2300
05-24-17, 21:19
I had my first dream a couple of Saturday's ago. I approached the door to Sonia's on 8-mile. I was let in by a woman 40's to 50's. I thought this was the mamasan and she would let me pick out a younger woman. But, there was nobody else there that I noticed. She asked, half hour or full hour. I said, full hour. She says, "Okay, okay". I paid her. 8. She directed me to a clean room. There was a hand towel on the table I presume for draping. But, I just stripped down naked and laid belly first on the massage table. I heard another woman coughing. I thought to myself that must be my therapist. I hope she is sexy. Nope. Mamasan walks in and starts to massage my back, my shoulders, she walks on my back and gives me a grade "A" back massage. Then she worked my buttocks. She spread my legs and worked the back of my thighs. Her hands sweep up and graze jr. 's baseballs! Oh boy! I got so excited! Thoughts were rushing through my head! I'm going to get my first HE! I got so aroused! Jr. Got rock hard. She tells me to flip. Jr. Is vertical. Hardest he has been in a long time. She takes the hand towel and throws it on Jr. 's head. Oh no! Is this not going to happen? She begins to work my arms and then moves to the top of my chest and moves her hands down over my nipples to my stomach grazing the pubic field and her clothed girls touch my face. Holy smokes! She says, "You okay?" I said, I am wonderful. She then went to my legs and spread them. She started rubbing the front of my thighs and grazed Jr. 's baseballs again. She says, "Okay?" and she was pointing to the hand towel. I replied, absolutely, okay! She removed the hand towel and there was Jr. Standing tall and proud. She went to her supply dresser and lubed up her hands. She grabbed Jr. S baseballs and Jr. And went to work. I grabbed her old ass and was rubbing it hard. She pushed her girls hard against my body. Jr. Exploded! Holy smack what a build up! She cleaned me up, help me with my socks and shoes. She asked if I wanted a water. Then she hugged me and said, "Until next time. " I tipped her. 4 and left my dream. I would repeat but I would like a younger therapist. Before I left I was sure to ask her what her name was for my first review. Her name was MiMi pronounced (Me Me).

Any younger ones out there besides Happy at silver spa, please let me know. Nothing against her I never had a dream with her. I just think she is getting too much attention drawn to her at the moment. Maybe in a month or two when things cool down.

What a fun hobby this is going to be..

Red Star
05-25-17, 00:00
What is A-Acu On telegraph, and 7 mile like. I never hear much about it.

DExplorer
05-25-17, 00:20
Anyone know when the new girl will arrive and what the normal damage is there?

LeftHand44
05-25-17, 07:58
What is A-Acu On telegraph, and 7 mile like. I never hear much about it.Standard massage parlor. Usually a better massage than most parlors with HJ finish. Stand up shower. 60 for 1/2 80 for hour. I have not been in awhile but when I did go I usually saw Lisa. Nice girl with above average skills. I stopped going cause I like more f / s parlors.

DetroitRedWing
05-25-17, 11:31
Thanks to good reviews of Happy, I made my first visit to Silver last weekend.

Mamasan greeted me, took $60 for hhr, and then did the ts herself (damn). She was friendly enough but the wash was fairly standard. Cleaned everything but not in a teasing way.

When Angel came in, she knew I had asked for her and she looked at me closely, realizing she had not seen me before. I told her I heard great things about her and she smiled and said "you people, you talk too much."

Her English is pretty good, but it's her body and appearance that are the showstopper. Taller than the usual Asian provider, with natural breasts, chest length hair, reasonably nice ass, pretty face, fun attitude. Best Overall package I've seen in a while.

She got right down to business. "What do you like to do today?" while playing with me, before a massage was even started. We negotiated FS at $120. CBJ, Mish, CG, D. Great time. Next time I may need to negotiate in a massage as part of the deal. The more time with her, the better.

Marvel1
05-25-17, 15:19
Visited again today, same provider as last time. A bit more talking today and explored options. Of which there are none other than HE. More OTC roaming allowed this time, shot down on releasing the girls. The HE this time was not good though but the massage was excellent, lots of attention to the right areas as requested. She has a technique where she uses both hands and you can feel the fingertips of just one hand, pretty awesome. I opted for the HHR for $50 and I got a full HHR massage plus some extra time at the end. I had to provide some instruction on the HE, which isn't always a bad thing but overall low on my list but for a change of pace it'll do.

Member #5424
05-25-17, 16:20
Is happy at silver better than these 2?

Killer909
05-25-17, 18:00
So her a while ago when she was known as Tierra. Met her at an apartment in Warren. Definitely not as bubbly as her pictures would suggest. It was so so but there was no friendly demeanor. Ok finish I guess. Stuck her ass in my face which I hated.I also saw her as Tierra in warren, and she was very friendly, great massage, B2B with her in a g string grinding on Jr, and a nice HE with my finger on her panic button. So go figure. That was for 1 hour, sometimes the shorter times I don't get the best service.

USSenator
05-25-17, 19:30
Is happy at silver better than these 2?After reading several reports about "happy" I decided to take the long ass drive down to Dearborn and give it a chance. When she walked in I was disappointed. Anyone in this hobby has developed an alternate rating system than one you'd use at a bar or nightclub. She is a 4 in public but a 6 for AMP standards. The only reviews I agree with about her are in regards to her English, She speaks it far better than any others that I've seen. I wouldn't travel back down there for her, but that's just my opinion.

Stay safe.

DetroitRedWing
05-25-17, 19:57
Is happy at silver better than these 2?Then no. I like Happy's naturals much better than fake, and her ass had more shape and legs were delightfully longer than many Asian providers in metro D (there are several good looking providers who only do HE, but find me a hottie with a great attitude and decent English who does FS). But if you saw these girls in Detroit, and they do FS, feel free to share more details. Otherwise they look like so many AMP ad photos.

Member #5424
05-25-17, 21:29
DetroitRedWing & USSenator you saved me a trip to Silver. After reading some reviews on Happy I was curious to check her out but I wanted to make sure if she's hotter than these 2. Yes these pics are legit I've banged the girl in the pink twice. I'm going to see the other girl this weekend.

Guyneedsfun
05-25-17, 22:36
Saw her a while back it was terrible.Had massage from her a while back and I would not recommend. Kind of a strange chick and no personality as she was just putting in time with out the effort.

Mrtim495
05-26-17, 08:39
DetroitRedWing & USSenator you saved me a trip to Silver. After reading some reviews on Happy I was curious to check her out but I wanted to make sure if she's hotter than these 2. Yes these pics are legit I've banged the girl in the pink twice. I'm going to see the other girl this weekend.Can you tell us what was the damage for these two, and share were they are located, thanks.

Rogmaes
05-26-17, 13:39
These are the four locations Anna "manages". I am only familiar with the SP in Romulus, Angie. I have reviewed her in the past and I have seen her in April. She was away in Korea for 5 months prior. Petite, with really no breasts to speak of. Great massage and offers FS. She enjoys getting off as much as getting you off. Cover is used for BJ and FS. Very clean if you're in to DATY. I have TOFTT more often than I can count and would appreciate, as would other mongers, some report on the other three if you would be so kind as to share your dreams. House cost at the locations is .6 for hh .8 for hr. You can get FS for. 8 tip if you catch them in the right mood. These are safe, clean locations.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-_-angie-33-romulus/28735020

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-oriental-massage-xixi-4hand-available-30-southfield/28735027

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-abby-new-in-town-belleville/28735007

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-original-massage-mary-new-in-town/29251310

RemoMask
05-26-17, 15:59

What a fun hobby this is going to be..Life is full of surprises. Dont get too excited otherwise you can't think straight with big head.

Been a long time since I see some post with so much excitement for a HJ. LOL.

JamesNoper
05-26-17, 17:07
In town next week, love petite spinner types. Also love a good rimjob.

Money isn't an issue.

Any advice is appreciated (PM or otherwise).

ContinentalMan
05-26-17, 18:48
These are the four locations Anna "manages". I am only familiar with the SP in Romulus, Angie. I have reviewed her in the past and I have seen her in April. She was away in Korea for 5 months prior. Petite, with really no breasts to speak of. Great massage and offers FS. She enjoys getting off as much as getting you off. Cover is used for BJ and FS. Very clean if you're in to DATY. I have TOFTT more often than I can count and would appreciate, as would other mongers, some report on the other three if you would be so kind as to share your dreams. House cost at the locations is .6 for hh .8 for hr. You can get FS for. 8 tip if you catch them in the right mood. These are safe, clean locations.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-_-angie-33-romulus/28735020

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-oriental-massage-xixi-4hand-available-30-southfield/28735027

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-abby-new-in-town-belleville/28735007

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-original-massage-mary-new-in-town/29251310Wish some of these girls could go bare.

Turrismaldon
05-27-17, 06:53
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-white-irish-woman-heated-table/28565761

Is this veronica from dearborn like almost 10 years ago?

FactoryRat
05-27-17, 15:56

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-original-massage-mary-new-in-town/29251310So, I went to see Angie the other day, and had a not so great experience. It was a half hour visit, so I didn't really have time for all the touch me, fuck me bullshit. I just wanted the goods.

I was polite when asking for extras, and was told it'd be 40 for HJ, 80 for BJ and 100 for FS. I told her I wanted BJ, and only had 70 to donate to her favorite charity. Well, this little hooker just wouldn't budge. We went back and forth for a bit, and finally I just told her to finish with a medium massage with no extras.

After 15 minutes of her just squeezing my thighs with a look of total disgust on her face, I told her I was done. That's when she lost her mind. She said she wouldn't let me leave without making me happy. Literally trying to prevent me from putting my clothes on, and saying she would take the 70 and make me happy. She almost seemed to be in tears (calling me hunny over and over again) when I told her this wasn't my first time, and I was not interested. It took me 2-3 minutes of saying not to worry about it (I was only out 40 bucks) before she finally let me get dressed. I even tried to leave a 20 dollar tip because I'm a good guy, but she would have nothing to do with it, and shoved it back in my pocket.

I know I probably could have taken advantage of the situation, but that's not my bag. I want to be fair, but I'm also not a sucker. In my opinion $110 Is more than fair for an old asian short stay.

Sanfr
05-28-17, 15:28
Will be traveling this memorial day. Any good FS AMP's to hit up?

StreetLegal
05-29-17, 01:25
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-white-irish-woman-heated-table/28565761

Is this veronica from dearborn like almost 10 years ago?Nope. This is a washed up downriver chick.

Turrismaldon
05-30-17, 18:16
Sting?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-body-work/28511534

Nyybry
05-30-17, 19:48
Sting?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-body-work/28511534I think I read a little while back someone reviewed about this ad, basically girls looked nothing like pic's, no extras, he went just for reverse massage and they didn't offer it when he was there. Nothing positive.

ThrobbinWood
05-30-17, 23:01
Will be spending some time in Monroe over the next few weeks. Would like to find a reliable passage person or place. Anyone willing to help? PM's are okay.

Hotcarl76
05-31-17, 08:18
Will be spending some time in Monroe over the next few weeks. Would like to find a reliable passage person or place. Anyone willing to help? PM's are okay.I suggest you go up to Earthtone- just a bit north of you.

ChamberGone
05-31-17, 16:42
I live in Northville and have very limited time do you guys know something nearby? I can't make the 40 minutes tripthank you and I'll put my report.

Govman
05-31-17, 17:05
I haven't been back to Detroit in well over 5 years, but when I visited, I always stopped By M1. Is it still there or did they change names? I will be going back up there in a few weeks and would like to know if M1 is still there and what is on the menu. I used to see Shampoo years ago and she did a wonderful body-slide and BBBJ. If some one can please PM me and let me know what is going on there. If shutdown, where can I get the same as what I used to get there. ?

Thanks.

Nyybry
05-31-17, 20:07
I haven't been back to Detroit in well over 5 years, but when I visited, I always stopped By M1. Is it still there or did they change names? I will be going back up there in a few weeks and would like to know if M1 is still there and what is on the menu. I used to see Shampoo years ago and she did a wonderful body-slide and BBBJ. If some one can please PM me and let me know what is going on there. If shutdown, where can I get the same as what I used to get there. ?

Thanks.Still there but it's not the Taj it used to be.

Monger2300
05-31-17, 23:52
My second post: Oh man. I just saw a monger suggest that Sunny is better than Magic healing. So, guess what? I had some time and money to blow this afternoon. I headed to Magic healing. They were advertising new girls. I never been but hey what the hell? TOFTT Right? It's right next to Sonia's (My first review). Awesome, but over excited. Now I know. You'll learn why. I arrived at Magic. Mama San answered the door. "Is there anyone available for a one hour session? I asked. "Yes", she says. It smelled bad at the entrance. "Who? How many?" I asked. She says, "Two, finish up soon. " Oh God, it smelled bad! I bailed! I told her I will come back later. Not! I drove to DT Health and called. "Is anyone available for an hour session? I asked. "Yes, you come now. " Mama San says. I asked, "Is she old woman or young? She laughed and said, "Old woman" Yikes! I hung up and left. I remembered all the great reviews for Happy at Silver Spa and I spewed how she was getting too much attention, so I would not go see her. I was so scared.

Well, guess what? I drove my ass to Silver Spa to see what all the hoopla was about! Then I had a dream.

I went into Silver Spa and paid. 8 for an hour. Mama San gave me direction and told me to sit in a hot sauna and sweat for a while and she will be back. Mama San then directed me again and gave me a table shower. She asked me if I wanted my privates washed. I said, "Yes". She said that she had to ask for my permission. She washed my privates so well. But, she was old and I thought to myself this can't possibly be Happy?! But, I heard a woman walking around in heels. I thought that must be the famous Happy. After the table shower I was directed by Mama San back to the hot sauna just for another minute. I could hear heels telling her client good bye and come back again. OMG! I know that is Happy. Please, God let her come to the sauna and take me out! I prayed. Through the sauna's frosted door, I saw a shadow and the sounds of the heels walking towards me. She opened the door! OMG! I am not going to lie. Happy is hot! If she isn't perfect she is a 9. She escorted me to the massage room. First thing I noticed. It's not a massage table. It's just a table with a pillow. It's not setup for a legit massage. But, I get on the table belly down and pretend I am stupid and expect a massage. She puts her hair up and rubs me a little bit and then excuses herself and then brings in warm towels and places them on my back. She leaves again for a few minutes. She is not sure of me. I can tell. She comes back and rubs my back for a little bit more and then tells me to flip. I wasn't aroused yet but she acted surprised like I was. But, then she notices I am not. She covers my pistol with a towel and she teases me by coming close but not touching. Then the awkward moment when she asks me what I want. I am too scared to talk about the deal because I don't want to get pinched. I am naked why is she so shy? LEO's don't get naked. Right? I said, "I can't talk about that. " I said, "I consent to anything. Can I see your tits? I asked. I'm thinking a LEO won't show me her tits. But, she says, "No". She is confused. Finally, I grab her ass and she has no underwear on. She cannot be a LEO because a LEO won't allow that. Right? Then I open-up. I would like a HJ. She says, . 6. How much for a BBBJ? She jumps to 1. 2. Holy crap! I said, "No thanks, just the HJ. " So, now after all the drama. . 8 to get in the door, table shower and a below average massage and. 6 for a HJ. Because, she is hot she is worth it. Total 1. 4 for the dream.

I also learned another girl is coming in next week. Also, Happy is in high demand and her prices are rising. She is high class and climbing fast.

MojoFallin
06-01-17, 00:25

Thanks.Shampoo still there. Goes by Yellow now.

Tiger0033
06-01-17, 02:05

Thanks.That area is shady. I wouldn't go there.

Streethunter
06-01-17, 11:05
Sigh. Prices are rising fast bc you allow them to. GPS can be fixed easily. Don't pay. She will come back down to reality. Just my opinion.

My second post: Oh man. I just saw a monger suggest that Sunny is better than Magic healing. So, guess what? I had some time and money to blow this afternoon. I headed to Magic healing. They were advertising new girls. I never been but hey what the hell? TOFTT Right? It's right next to Sonia's (My first review). Awesome, but over excited. Now I know. You'll learn why. I arrived at Magic. Mama San answered the door. "Is there anyone available for a one hour session? I asked. "Yes", she says. It smelled bad at the entrance. "Who? How many?" I asked. She says, "Two, finish up soon. " Oh God, it smelled bad! I bailed! I told her I will come back later. Not! I drove to DT Health and called. "Is anyone available for an hour session? I asked. "Yes, you come now. " Mama San says. I asked, "Is she old woman or young? She laughed and said, "Old woman" Yikes! I hung up and left. I remembered all the great reviews for Happy at Silver Spa and I spewed how she was getting too much attention, so I would not go see her. I was so scared.

Well, guess what? I drove my ass to Silver Spa to see what all the hoopla was about! Then I had a dream.

I went into Silver Spa and paid. 8 for an hour. Mama San gave me direction and told me to sit in a hot sauna and sweat for a while and she will be back. Mama San then directed me again and gave me a table shower. She asked me if I wanted my privates washed. I said, "Yes". She said that she had to ask for my permission. She washed my privates so well. But, she was old and I thought to myself this can't possibly be Happy?! But, I heard a woman walking around in heels. I thought that must be the famous Happy. After the table shower I was directed by Mama San back to the hot sauna just for another minute. I could hear heels telling her client good bye and come back again. OMG! I know that is Happy. Please, God let her come to the sauna and take me out! I prayed. Through the sauna's frosted door, I saw a shadow and the sounds of the heels walking towards me. She opened the door! OMG! I am not going to lie. Happy is hot! If she isn't perfect she is a 9. She escorted me to the massage room. First thing I noticed. It's not a massage table. It's just a table with a pillow. It's not setup for a legit massage. But, I get on the table belly down and pretend I am stupid and expect a massage. She puts her hair up and rubs me a little bit and then excuses herself and then brings in warm towels and places them on my back. She leaves again for a few minutes. She is not sure of me. I can tell. She comes back and rubs my back for a little bit more and then tells me to flip. I wasn't aroused yet but she acted surprised like I was. But, then she notices I am not. She covers my pistol with a towel and she teases me by coming close but not touching. Then the awkward moment when she asks me what I want. I am too scared to talk about the deal because I don't want to get pinched. I am naked why is she so shy? LEO's don't get naked. Right? I said, "I can't talk about that. " I said, "I consent to anything. Can I see your tits? I asked. I'm thinking a LEO won't show me her tits. But, she says, "No". She is confused. Finally, I grab her ass and she has no underwear on. She cannot be a LEO because a LEO won't allow that. Right? Then I open-up. I would like a HJ. She says, . 6. How much for a BBBJ? She jumps to 1. 2. Holy crap! I said, "No thanks, just the HJ. " So, now after all the drama. . 8 to get in the door, table shower and a below average massage and. 6 for a HJ. Because, she is hot she is worth it. Total 1. 4 for the dream.

I also learned another girl is coming in next week. Also, Happy is in high demand and her prices are rising. She is high class and climbing fast.

Monger2300
06-01-17, 12:38
Sigh. Prices are rising fast bc you allow them to. GPS can be fixed easily. Don't pay. She will come back down to reality. Just my opinion.Thanks for the advice. That place is running like a non-stop conveyor. In I go to the sauna, then table shower, back to sauna, Happy go get customer, close deal fast, perform dream, hug dream good bye, escort to mamasan, mamasan ask how happy I am and then hug dreamer good bye. Come again.

Senior I will do my best not to over pay.

ToledoBob
06-01-17, 13:59
Due to some previous injuries, I get about 5 massages a month. I only write about the good, the bad or the unusual. Today, I arrived at the Bella Touch at 10 and Gratiot around 9:15. Chirty gives the best therapeutic massage around. She has seen me plenty of times. Today, she asked me to drive one of her girls to an appointment a short distance away. When we returned, she wanted me to take her on a quick shopping trip. She told me I would get a 2 girl massage for the price of one when we returned. I got her excellent therapeutic massage which includes Thai, hot rocks, and deep tissue. All the while, Joy was working on body parts that Chirty was not working on. After the flip, both participated in the conclusion. Joy got the mess. As always, YMMV.

RemoMask
06-01-17, 14:46
My second post: Oh man. I just saw a monger suggest that Sunny is better than Magic healing. So, guess ..Wow, you guys are really raising gps for them.

80 for house and 120 for FS on one deed. That is $200 for FS or $140 for HJ. Go to strip club instead. You can get the same service from a good looking dancer. Or pro charges $100-150 hhr and you can rent a notel.

I never paid more than 80 in addition to house fee for AMP FS. They ***** about it but once you say you are bailing out they come suck you. They need money, you got that, you are the boss not they.

Monger2300
06-01-17, 15:10
Wow, you guys are really raising gps for them.

80 for house and 120 for FS on one deed. That is $200 for FS or $140 for HJ. Go to strip club instead. You can get the same service from a good looking dancer. Or pro charges $100-150 hhr and you can rent a notel.

I never paid more than 80 in addition to house fee for AMP FS. They ***** about it but once you say you are bailing out they come suck you. They need money, you got that, you are the boss not they.I paid 1. 4 for full hour not HHR.

LohnDog
06-01-17, 17:08
Look for a good spot in ferndale.

Turrismaldon
06-02-17, 13:45
Sting?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-body-work/28511534Does anyone knows anything about these two ladies?

MusicBoss10
06-02-17, 15:50
Does anyone knows anything about these two ladies?Not a sting but no extras, bad massage and photos are fake.

BigMac55
06-03-17, 16:27
Look for a good spot in ferndale.Go to Saigon spa on Woodward.

LohnDog
06-04-17, 08:26
Go to Saigon spa on Woodward.Thank you sir.

CountryBoi3575
06-05-17, 13:03
Any Msog parlors in the area other than the one in Redford?

BetaRayBill
06-05-17, 16:05
Anyone made the trip here yet?

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/6158560639.html

" _45.00 SOFT TOUCH_SWEDISH RELAXATION MASSAGE! CALL NOW! (Southfield, Michigan) ".

RemoMask
06-05-17, 16:41
Any Msog parlors in the area other than the one in Redford?The old girl Veronica, some aamp girls (old, now ads aren't running), magic health (prior negotiation required & before their bust year after that the girls were too much wanting).

Now if you talk about non mp environment there have been options.

But on mp game, didn't had luck with many without crossing 200 Mark which is out of my limit for a fucking day.

I Toftt
06-05-17, 22:16
I suggest you go up to Earthtone- just a bit north of you.I stopped in to see the new girl. She was older but skinny / smaller framed in a sun dress. Actually amazing massage she wasn't messing around-- but no flip! No HJ! No nothing. ? I've been frequenting for many years now and was there a week prior the mms knows me and I always leave happy. I inquired about taking care of the front and she wasn't having it? Anyone else have a different dream?

LeftHand44
06-06-17, 08:52
Stopped by Sunday. I usually hit Magic Health for F / S but I really needed a real back massage. My provider was Jennifer. Old 50 plus, smaller frame. I was sorta bummed when I drew her but she gave me the best back massage since I don't know when. She did ask me if I wanted 4 hand massage but I was afraid That there was another Granny. For the guys who enjoy back walking she walked on me for a solid 25 minutes. Great massage plus the standard Handy J finish. Paid for the hour plus 40 for tip. On way out Lisa was in front area plus another girl I have never seen.

Monger2300
06-06-17, 09:26
Stopped by Sunday. I usually hit Magic Health for F / S but I really needed a real back massage. My provider was Jennifer. Old 50 plus, smaller frame. I was sorta bummed when I drew her but she gave me the best back massage since I don't know when. She did ask me if I wanted 4 hand massage but I was afraid That there was another Granny. For the guys who enjoy back walking she walked on me for a solid 25 minutes. Great massage plus the standard Handy J finish. Paid for the hour plus 40 for tip. On way out Lisa was in front area plus another girl I have never seen.Don't you think it smells bad at Magic Heath? I stopped by there once and had to ditch mamasan because of the stench.

Zoman
06-06-17, 10:23
OK I haven't posted in awhile but been real busy.

There is a place by Briarwood mall that I was able to have 2 Asians at the same time they didn't play with each other but I was able to play with both. Cost was 220. One was older early 40's still nice the other early 30's. Def a great time.

I still have my go to SS the latest talent reminds me of the first talent a year ago younger and nice. Momma loves me every time I go getting tired of the AMPs, so I've hitting up the other section.

Only problem is I have one that won't quit texting me daily she is a fun time but I will let her know when I'm available. Hit a real nice one from Toledo in A2 Friday. Sorry for no links trying to hurry while at work I will try in a bit. Any one have a line on smaller large cupped AA not ghetto. Seams to be a unicorn Thanks and happy hunting.

Nyybry
06-06-17, 11:17
Stopped by Sunday. I usually hit Magic Health for F / S but I really needed a real back massage. My provider was Jennifer. Old 50 plus, smaller frame. I was sorta bummed when I drew her but she gave me the best back massage since I don't know when. She did ask me if I wanted 4 hand massage but I was afraid That there was another Granny. For the guys who enjoy back walking she walked on me for a solid 25 minutes. Great massage plus the standard Handy J finish. Paid for the hour plus 40 for tip. On way out Lisa was in front area plus another girl I have never seen.Never knew they offered four hand at that location. Is it a new thing?

RockPort321
06-06-17, 13:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sexy-spa/28177617

LeftHand44
06-06-17, 14:22
Never knew they offered four hand at that location. Is it a new thing?First time it was ever offered to me at ACU 7 mile. She might of felt that I was a little disappointed with her age and I asked about Lisa.

FarmerPete
06-06-17, 16:36
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sexy-spa/28177617Fake pictures for sure.

Nyybry
06-06-17, 16:58
Fake pictures for sure.If the picture are hot. Than it's definitely fake. Hot girls don't do massage. LOL.

I Toftt
06-06-17, 23:32
Has anyone been to pine tree downriver lately. ? Haven't been there since the old location but I need a new downriver location until the current earth tone lady moves on. Anything from HJ-FS, 1 girl or 2 girls, just looking for what to expect and what I got to pull out of my wallet to make it happen. Or if anyone has another good downriver spot. Really anyone not obese with a decent enough attitude that won't empty my pockets. I sure do miss traveling for work a trip to Lansing would hit the spot about now!! Thanks in advance.

Hotcarl76
06-07-17, 00:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-pretty-asian-quality-massage-248-496-3388/24978205

Went and saw this chick Sunday morning. Claimed that I had been there before, although had not been there before. I was in dire need of a good massage with hopes of some enthusiasm. This chick was late 20's / early 30's with a nice athletic build. She had real nice legs, rather good looking for an Asian chick.

I paid $65 for an hour and when she came into the room after I took my clothes off, she casually massaged by nuts from behind and my dick from behind to check me out a bit. The next 35 minutes were professionally dedicated time spent massaging my back, thighs and legs by walking on me. I took out 2 bills out of the atm hoping I could coax someone for FS but for. 4, I got a good dirty talkin HJ. She had an old lady looking outfit on with some yoga pants that were see through that showed her skimpy red panties. She refused to lower her pants for access to her. I groped her OTC and went up and in with her top to play with her big Bs or small Cs. She refuxed multiple offers for some fun but then she did come back and told me she would get topless for 1. 0 - I laughed at her. This chick has a killer athletic body but unfortunately has a developing case of GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome. Will repeat however.

Dllmpb06
06-07-17, 08:21
Due to some previous injuries, I get about 5 massages a month. I only write about the good, the bad or the unusual. Today, I arrived at the Bella Touch at 10 and Gratiot around 9:15. Chirty gives the best therapeutic massage around. She has seen me plenty of times. Today, she asked me to drive one of her girls to an appointment a short distance away. When we returned, she wanted me to take her on a quick shopping trip. She told me I would get a 2 girl massage for the price of one when we returned. I got her excellent therapeutic massage which includes Thai, hot rocks, and deep tissue. All the while, Joy was working on body parts that Chirty was not working on. After the flip, both participated in the conclusion. Joy got the mess. As always, YMMV.How much is the usual tip for HE?

Guwman
06-07-17, 08:57
Has anyone been to pine tree downriver lately. ? Haven't been there since the old location but I need a new downriver location until the current earth tone lady moves on. Anything from HJ-FS, 1 girl or 2 girls, just looking for what to expect and what I got to pull out of my wallet to make it happen. Or if anyone has another good downriver spot. Really anyone not obese with a decent enough attitude that won't empty my pockets. I sure do miss traveling for work a trip to Lansing would hit the spot about now!! Thanks in advance.I have been to Pro Body Works in Taylor several times. Always a good visit.

MusicBoss10
06-07-17, 09:11
I have been to Pro Body Works in Taylor several times. Always a good visit.Can you please provide some details? How old are the girls and are they attractive? Any extras? Thanks!

SanityIsRealit
06-07-17, 09:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-sensual-your-dirty-little-secret-let-us-take-you-there-private-with-liz-and-tasha/28194070

Liz and Tasha work out of a condo in a nice area of Farmington Hills. Liz is the brunette and Tasha is the blond. During my dream they provided a sensual 4 handed massage. If you're looking for a quality theraputic massage, they are not for you. For my hour, the first 30 minutes was a lot of teasing and flirting and will rub their breasts on you. After the flip, they will continue to tease with a decent HJ. Liz is the more playful of the two, as she will allow me to DATY her while Tasha does the rub on the front. Tasha is the more reserved one and at least for me, wouldn't do anything more than tasting her breasts.

They do try to rush a little bit, so if you want the hour you pay for, you'll have to guide them along in regards of time. 1. 5 damage for hour. While pricey, they are professional, located in a good area, and are great for a sensual massage if that's your thing.

Guwman
06-07-17, 10:32
Can you please provide some details? How old are the girls and are they attractive? Any extras? Thanks!Attractive Koreans. 40's. Solid mazsage with HJ.

StalkOfLife
06-07-17, 14:20
After bumping around Postzone a bit, I found this:

http://detroit.postzone24.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-get-the-fix-you-need-only-young-fun-girls-here-new-korean-japanese/28847621

Has anyone checked it out? I assume it's really the usual smelly, fat, jaded 65-year-old, but you never know.

Liz and Tasha work out of a condo.

I Toftt
06-07-17, 19:26
Attractive Koreans. 40's. Solid mazsage with HJ.So what all is on the menu? How much will I spend? Are the girls young or old as hell? Pretty of fat? Can we share a little detail, isn't that why we're here. It is good and you'll be happy is incredibly vague fellas.

HatCat
06-08-17, 04:41
I'll be in town for about a week, and I think my local AMPs had me spoiled. Anywhere I can find girls in thier 20's / early 30's? From what I'm seeing Silver is my best bet. I don't need FS, just a hands on he (or hopefully BBBJ with a ts) would make my trip.

Saw the review for Liz and Tasha, ad looks great, can't tell if they're young or not. Any BBBJ or CBJ with them? 4 hands is nice, but 2 mouths sounds quite special.

LeftHand44
06-08-17, 07:12
Has anyone been to Dt Health recently? Any details or price points?

WillyMatt123
06-08-17, 13:14
Is there an AMP in or around sterling heights that any of you guys would recommend?

BlackSeeker
06-08-17, 16:59
Is there an AMP in or around sterling heights that any of you guys would recommend?Sonia spa at Van Dyke. I like this place.

Averily
06-08-17, 18:53
Where are you visiting from that you expect 20's and 30's? I want to go there.

Looks like your first post. Not too active back home?

I'll be in town for about a week, and I think my local AMPs had me spoiled. Anywhere I can find girls in thier 20's / early 30's? From what I'm seeing Silver is my best bet. I don't need FS, just a hands on he (or hopefully BBBJ with a ts) would make my trip.

Saw the review for Liz and Tasha, ad looks great, can't tell if they're young or not. Any BBBJ or CBJ with them? 4 hands is nice, but 2 mouths sounds quite special.

Averily
06-08-17, 18:56
I have had zero luck getting in contact with Ashley. Does anyone have any experience whatsoever?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-light-up-your-day-in-every-way-body-rub-service-5-star-all-the-way/28230929

Red Star
06-08-17, 19:13
Are there any places other places closer to the west side / west suburbs that offer table showers, I know M1, Magic health, and Sonia does. Also note if any extras are available, and pricing.

I don't indulge, but from talking to the girls pricing, M1 is 1.40, magic is about 2., and Sonia does standard HE for. 8. (totals not tip). If anybody had any info I'd appreciate it.

Nknk789
06-08-17, 19:27

Went and saw this chick Sunday morning. Claimed that I had been there before, although had not been there before. I was in dire need of a good massage with hopes of some enthusiasm. This chick was late 20's / early 30's with a nice athletic build. She had real nice legs, rather good looking for an Asian chick.

I paid $65 for an hour and when she came into the room after I took my clothes off, she casually massaged by nuts from behind and my dick from behind to check me out a bit. The next 35 minutes were professionally dedicated time spent massaging my back, thighs and legs by walking on me. I took out 2 bills out of the atm hoping I could coax someone for FS but for. 4, I got a good dirty talkin HJ. She had an old lady looking outfit on with some yoga pants that were see through that showed her skimpy red panties. She refused to lower her pants for access to her. I groped her OTC and went up and in with her top to play with her big Bs or small Cs. She refuxed multiple offers for some fun but then she did come back and told me she would get topless for 1. 0 - I laughed at her. This chick has a killer athletic body but unfortunately has a developing case of GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome. Will repeat however.Saw this girl about couple days ago. I believe she told me her name is Summer. Maybe I am wrong. Paid $45 for HH. Massage is nothing good at all. After the the flip. She ask $40 for a HJ without touching her and want $100 to lower the pants down. I laugh and tell her just do a massage only. After that she keep asking $20 tip for not get any extra. I piss off and leave with $10 tip. Will not repeat with her. Only come back if Tina.

I Toftt
06-08-17, 21:01
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enchanting-touch-alexis-aloury-is-here-l-k-taylor/29121111

Before I call tomorrow anyone have a review. Still searching for a downriver earthtone substitute.

Lewk4
06-08-17, 21:05
Went to silver spa a little over a week ago. Saw happy. This was my second visit to silver spa. (first was over a year ago and a different girl). When I requested a full hour with happy, mama-san indicated I could only get a 1/2 hr with Happy because of demand. I enjoy a good table shower (used good ones at m-1 from awhile ago), but this one from mama-san was quite pedestrian. Not bad, but nothing special. Appointment with happy was quite mediocre. She tends to talk quite a bit and change positions a lot, I found it all a bit mechanical. And I must admit, didn't find her all that attractive. I realize others have been impressed with her but I would this appointment with her as simply average. Cost: $60 to mama, happy was demanding $140. I simply said all I had was another 120 (what the going rate seemed to be from reading here). FYI, she seems to be pushing the price point.

HatCat
06-08-17, 23:45
Where are you visiting from that you expect 20's and 30's? I want to go there.

Looks like your first post. Not too active back home?Then it sounds as bad here as the last few pages make it out to be. Try CA for young girls, or FL in certain spots. Some places are run just by the mamasan but every other employee is typically much younger, in the range I said or just above. Sorry to say but detroit area seems a little dry AND expensive.

Anyone have extra info on liz and tasha? They look like a great time, but I don't want to spend money and find out they're 40, no offense to anyone else, just not my taste.

SocialAveng313
06-09-17, 00:07
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enchanting-touch-alexis-aloury-is-here-l-k-taylor/29121111

Before I call tomorrow anyone have a review. Still searching for a downriver earthtone substitute.I'v been wondering myself. There is a woman who runs a few different ads living in that area. All her ads have pictures that are similar. This one is no exception. If you make contact and she says she's in Wyandotte, don't go. That's her.

SocialAveng313
06-09-17, 00:13
I have had zero luck getting in contact with Ashley. Does anyone have any experience whatsoever?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-light-up-your-day-in-every-way-body-rub-service-5-star-all-the-way/28230929I've talked with her after several attempts. She lives very far from me, but was willing to make the trip. What turned me off was her attitude on the phone. It was late and I imagine these girls get prank calls too, so maybe that's justification for not sounding pleasant. So I went with Amy from CL who lives near there. Still willing to see her though.

SanityIsRealit
06-09-17, 07:01
Saw the review for Liz and Tasha, ad looks great, can't tell if they're young or not. Any BBBJ or CBJ with them? 4 hands is nice, but 2 mouths sounds quite special.Liz and Tasha are in their late 30's. No BBBJ or CBJ, and no FS. Farthest I've gotten was a HE from Tasha while Liz sat on me on the table and I gave DATY.

If anyone was able to get further, I'd love to hear the circumstances.

I Toftt
06-09-17, 08:40
I'v been wondering myself. There is a woman who runs a few different ads living in that area. All her ads have pictures that are similar. This one is no exception. If you make contact and she says she's in Wyandotte, don't go. That's her.I was wondering if it was that downriver blonde that uses different ads and different names, I'll call tonight to see and post either way.

Michigan Guy
06-09-17, 11:00
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6163271787.html

Decided to take one for the team. No shower. Massage was good, even sensual. So you can imagine I was disappointed when she informed me that it was DIY and the she didn't do it. Even offered a large tip. She didn't take anything off either. I did get her to play with my balls, which to me was surprising since she wouldn't play with the cock. Oh well. Won't repeat.

Stay safe out there.

SmoothDriver
06-09-17, 11:43
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/golf-anyone-i-love-when-you-play-all-my-corses-my-home-auburn-hills-green-always-cut/28844664Totally not her pics. She is huge and when I was leaving she said I couldn't so I gave her one chance to move or it was knock out time dhe moved her fat ass quick and said she was calling the pigs. I LOL told her be my guest and do it. The pig bluff was called and she folded like a good lying pig should.

Fundboy
06-09-17, 13:55
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/golf-anyone-i-love-when-you-play-all-my-corses-my-home-auburn-hills-green-always-cut/28844664She has been reviewed in Flint section under BP Advertisers. Bottom line: bat shit crazy.

BigCass
06-09-17, 13:56
Let me start by saying please don't take this the wrong way bc I don't mean to offend anyone, but in my experience when people say someone is hot I have almost always coome to find them just average. Maybe I just have really high standards, but they never seem to be what people make them out to be. Again, no offense please. Just my opinion.

Went to silver spa a little over a week ago. Saw happy. This was my second visit to silver spa. (first was over a year ago and a different girl). When I requested a full hour with happy, mama-san indicated I could only get a 1/2 hr with Happy because of demand. I enjoy a good table shower (used good ones at m-1 from awhile ago), but this one from mama-san was quite pedestrian. Not bad, but nothing special. Appointment with happy was quite mediocre. She tends to talk quite a bit and change positions a lot, I found it all a bit mechanical. And I must admit, didn't find her all that attractive. I realize others have been impressed with her but I would this appointment with her as simply average. Cost: $60 to mama, happy was demanding $140. I simply said all I had was another 120 (what the going rate seemed to be from reading here). FYI, she seems to be pushing the price point.

I Toftt
06-09-17, 21:51
I was wondering if it was that downriver blonde that uses different ads and different names, I'll call tonight to see and post either way.Well it's the Wyandotte overweight jabberjaw with that dog. Called for apt she told me.

Directions I hung up and blocked the number, how many different names does she use WTF.

I Toftt
06-09-17, 21:54
Stopped in for the half hour, same new girl same awesome massage. Short miniskirt and small little spinner body this was my second time seeing her I thought maybe I get lucky. But still nothing. I asked twice she said no, if someone could please throw me a bone downriver I would much appreciate it.

Averily
06-10-17, 10:38
Based on consistently positive reviews, I went to see Sasha last week. Summary: I concur. She treated me like a long time regular. Was completely service oriented. What a sweetheart. Her English is also pretty good. I would say will repeat but she told me she is leaving soon but that she will probably be back. It seems like she rotates among different cities.

Stopped in this morning and saw Sasha who never disappoints. For the money, she probably gives the best teasing massage out there. I was the first customer and specifically asked to see her (I usually just go with whoever greets me at the door) and actually had to wait ten minutes for her to arrive. I'm glad I did. I love the way she always has her hands on me even when walking around the table. There's something about the way she uses her non-massaging hand to rub and caress that drives me crazy. Also, she gives a lot of reach around action with plenty of stroking on the boys. Got the usual hour massage for $60. H / J with plenty of UTC rubbing and grinding for a $40 tip. Feel free to PM for more info.

HiPhi
06-10-17, 15:40

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outstanding-original-massage-mary-new-in-town/29251310Went to Belleville location. Very hot and young Korean woman there. Middle of the road massage. Everything is available was others have mentioned. She is eager to please and tight and right. Yummy too. Prices are as others have said.

Anthroman
06-10-17, 17:34
This is the place in Holiday Plaza. I went a couple weeks ago. Sorry for the late report. This place has been hit and miss in the past. My provider was a cute 30? Year old. She was petite with Bs. I'm sorry that I can't remember the name. I think it started with an M. There was on other girl present. M gave a TS but I had to pay for the hour in order to get it. She was cautious around the goods, but did a decent job. The massage was average / good, and it lasted for quite a while. On the flip, I found that she was only interested in doing an h / j. I persuaded her to lift her shirt up, but the pants stayed on. Not a bad finish, but nothing special either. If more was available, she might have made a return customer. On top of the hour house fee, I tipped $50. Anyone else been to this place recently? I wish I had more to report, but the appointment was all-around-average.

Anthroman
06-10-17, 17:37
Most of you who were interested in this place probably know this already, but I called the phone number and got no answer. I was hoping they were only closed temporarily, but it's been a while now. Sun is not far away from Brownstone, but I had a lousy experience in the past so I didn't bother to call or drive over. Any full service AMPs or the like available in or near Waterford / Commerce area?

Hotcarl76
06-10-17, 17:49
Most of you who were interested in this place probably know this already, but I called the phone number and got no answer. I was hoping they were only closed temporarily, but it's been a while now. Sun is not far away from Brownstone, but I had a lousy experience in the past so I didn't bother to call or drive over. Any full service AMPs or the like available in or near Waterford / Commerce area?I was thinking they were closed; There are (2) new AMPs in Troy, and yes we all know Troy is supposedly on lock-down, but you don't know until you have been persistent enough. May I suggest you broaden your horizons and just go to Lansing. Just continue down 59 to 96 West and go see the one place in Charlotte. See my posting about it a couple of months ago although massage is non-existent. If you're interested, I can give you info on a non-FS AMP in lansing that's real good, just not FS, but supposedly across the street from a FS AMP.

BoredAf1
06-11-17, 14:12
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-fake-_-_-_-_-no-rush-_-_-_-_-independent-ha-roo/30760448

Went to test out this place today. Got Katie as the provider.

Age:35-40 Height:5'0" Body: normal with some stomach fat.

Nice quiet day. No interruption.

Got an ok massage and FS for 160. In and out in 45 min.

Flip Fan
06-12-17, 09:55
This is the place in Holiday Plaza. I went a couple weeks ago. Sorry for the late report. This place has been hit and miss in the past. My provider was a cute 30? Year old. She was petite with Bs. I'm sorry that I can't remember the name. I think it started with an M. There was on other girl present. M gave a TS but I had to pay for the hour in order to get it. She was cautious around the goods, but did a decent job. The massage was average / good, and it lasted for quite a while. On the flip, I found that she was only interested in doing an h / j. I persuaded her to lift her shirt up, but the pants stayed on. Not a bad finish, but nothing special either. If more was available, she might have made a return customer. On top of the hour house fee, I tipped $50. Anyone else been to this place recently? I wish I had more to report, but the appointment was all-around-average.I've reviewed this place once, maybe twice. It's worthless. The younger thirty something girl with glasses I had last time gave a poor excuse for a massage, no touching allowed and a completely disinterested massage and failed to make me happy. Stay away.

InJones93
06-13-17, 11:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-fake-_-_-_-_-no-rush-_-_-_-_-independent-ha-roo/30760448

Went to test out this place today. Got Katie as the provider.

Age:35-40 Height:5'0" Body: normal with some stomach fat.

Nice quiet day. No interruption.

Got an ok massage and FS for 160. In and out in 45 min.As she didn't show her face in the pics, were they accurate? Asian I assume?

BoredAf1
06-13-17, 16:54
As she didn't show her face in the pics, were they accurate? Asian I assume?No. She was only a 5 on my scale.

BuckleMyShoe
06-13-17, 19:18
Went and saw Alexis yesterday and everything was ok except for the lack a happy ending. I read the minimal reviews on her and figured I would see what was up. Teasing isn't really the word I would use, but she is literally touching everything except your boys with some grazing here and there. Her whole process feels like it is leading up to a climax. I will maybe go a few more times to see if I she gets comfortable with me. I am just baffled because why go through with that whole teasing game and then say no. It makes no sense to me. If you don't want to go the extra mile just give a regular massage and we'll all be happy and not confused. When I get a massage and it feels legit, it doesn't bother me that there is no he. With Alexis though, immediately you feel that something good is going to happen, but it doesn't.

Gigaman
06-13-17, 20:08
Went and saw Alexis yesterday and everything was ok except for the lack a happy ending. I read the minimal reviews on her and figured I would see what was up. Teasing isn't really the word I would use, but she is literally touching everything except your boys with some grazing here and there. Her whole process feels like it is leading up to a climax. I will maybe go a few more times to see if I she gets comfortable with me. I am just baffled because why go through with that whole teasing game and then say no. It makes no sense to me. If you don't want to go the extra mile just give a regular massage and we'll all be happy and not confused. When I get a massage and it feels legit, it doesn't bother me that there is no he. With Alexis though, immediately you feel that something good is going to happen, but it doesn't.I only saw Alexis a couple of times, but the same experience both times, mediocre massage with a lot of teasing and no HE whatsoever. I have asked and talked to her about it and it didn't seem like she will do it even for a larger tip. The massage was average at best to me. Because of the frustration factor, I doubt she has many repeat regular clients. One thing positive is that Alexis has a nice attitude and decent looking.

DetroitDown
06-14-17, 01:13
Went to Pro Body Works last week for the first time. Had a dream with Julie. In my dream the massage was above average and at the end I left very happy. Julie was good at taking direction and happy to accommodate. . 80 house fee with. 40 tip. I would repeat. Doesn't look like much from the outside but a very clean place on the inside. Not going to get anything more than a handshake from what I can tell so if your looking for more better go else where.

LeftHand44
06-14-17, 09:41
Has anyone been to Dt Health recently? Any details or price points?Since I didn't hear any feedback I went to check it out. Stopped by Sunday Am. Total waste of time. Saw Kay, 50 plus, she wanted 140 for f / s. I passed took a half ass backrub and flipped for mechanical HJ. Total in was 40 to house and 40 to her. I am not going back.

HappyWinkie
06-14-17, 15:55
Is a total scam. Worst massages, no he whatsoever. If anyone has had a diff experience then I would love to hear it. I think they're interested in one time hits and then move on to the next one.

Pickle252
06-14-17, 23:39
Hey fellas,

I will be working in Windsor for a few weeks. I am looking for a good AMP in the city. Problem is backpage won't let me search Canada so I am coming to you for advice. Please send a pm with any info. Thanks in advance.

HappyWinkie
06-14-17, 23:51
Is a total scam. Worst massages, no he whatsoever. If anyone has had a diff experience then I would love to hear it. I think they're interested in one time hits and then move on to the next one.It didn't attach this to the original message and now I can't find it! :/ sorry my bad I would just delete this post but I'm a noob at that as well. It's a miracle I ever get laid. :

MassageMe4
06-15-17, 05:50
Hey fellas,

I will be working in Windsor for a few weeks. I am looking for a good AMP in the city. Problem is backpage won't let me search Canada so I am coming to you for advice. Please send a pm with any info. Thanks in advance.I had the same problem before. I had to set my vpn to a different country to gain access. This seemed to have happened recently for me. Once I set my vpn to a different country it let me punch in the link. It's like browser code is curving the link or something. Anyway let me know if you have any issues with this. And also let me know if you run into any Asian cougars out there that aren't afraid of going to greece or doing triples not just duos.

Averily
06-15-17, 06:34
There are no AMPs in Windsor. There is one single parlor run with a white woman who smothers the bodyrub section with her ads. You'll find little else in bodyrubs or massage. Escorts is where it's at.

Hey fellas,

I will be working in Windsor for a few weeks. I am looking for a good AMP in the city. Problem is backpage won't let me search Canada so I am coming to you for advice. Please send a pm with any info. Thanks in advance.

CarlossPicYw
06-15-17, 09:10
Had a great recent visit with Bonita. She's got a damn good body for a woman in her mid-40's. Location is a solidly decent hotel, room is clean and a good environment.

Massage isn't really therapeutic, just a lot of oil and body contact. She's solidly flexible and does a great job using her body all over you. Best nuru I've had in Detroit. She uses a real massage table so it's not a true nuru, but it's a step in the right direction. She pays a lot of attention to the backdoor, so if you're not comfortable with that, be warned. After 30 min. Of rubbing and bodyslide, she had me flip over and quickly massaged my front while teasing me to attention. She crawled up on the table and began a pretty damn solid BBBJ. I gave her a courtesy warning when the finish was coming, and she popped me out of her mouth and finished the job with her hand, so unfortunately there wasn't CIM, but maybe that can be worked into the next time.

Overall, my only real complaint is that $140/ hr. Is a bit steep when you only really get about 40 minutes. Still, it's an experience that I haven't been able to get anywhere else, so it's still worth it to me. I will be repeating.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424

Flip Fan
06-15-17, 12:44
Has any of you been here yet? Is it a good one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-15-off-magic-touch-special-shower-248-775-0155-4225-highland-rd/30816523

Rogmaes
06-15-17, 13:24
Had a great recent visit with Bonita. She's got a damn good body for a woman in her mid-40's. Location is a solidly decent hotel, room is clean and a good environment.

Massage isn't really therapeutic, just a lot of oil and body contact. She's solidly flexible and does a great job using her body all over you. Best nuru I've had in Detroit. She uses a real massage table so it's not a true nuru, but it's a step in the right direction. She pays a lot of attention to the backdoor, so if you're not comfortable with that, be warned. After 30 min. Of rubbing and bodyslide, she had me flip over and quickly massaged my front while teasing me to attention. She crawled up on the table and began a pretty damn solid BBBJ. I gave her a courtesy warning when the finish was coming, and she popped me out of her mouth and finished the job with her hand, so unfortunately there wasn't CIM, but maybe that can be worked into the next time.

Overall, my only real complaint is that $140/ hr. Is a bit steep when you only really get about 40 minutes. Still, it's an experience that I haven't been able to get anywhere else, so it's still worth it to me. I will be repeating.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424Sounds like an overall solid experience.

Rogmaes
06-15-17, 13:30
Went to Belleville location. Very hot and young Korean woman there. Middle of the road massage. Everything is available was others have mentioned. She is eager to please and tight and right. Yummy too. Prices are as others have said.Tried to book a session this morning. Anna informed me the Belleville AAMP is closed and Vrea has left town.

BackAndLooking
06-15-17, 14:18
Anyone been to red moon at wattles and John are? I'm curious because it's right down the street from me.

BackAndLooking
06-15-17, 14:20
I keep seeing posts about Anna and Anna's girls, can someone post her thread to me?

BoomBoom74
06-15-17, 14:56

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424Is she naked throughout the massage?

Hotcarl76
06-15-17, 16:50
Has any of you been here yet? Is it a good one?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-15-off-magic-touch-special-shower-248-775-0155-4225-highland-rd/30816523Oh sucky sucky. I think I will somehow try to get out there. Hopefully there won't be a raspy voice 55 yr old midget there to ride me.

BackAndLooking
06-15-17, 16:57
Anyone have info on red moon at 17 and wattles?

BackAndLooking
06-15-17, 17:07
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/baby-sexy-young-new-in-town/32985533

BattMann
06-15-17, 21:07
Anyone have info on red moon at 17 and wattles?See Post 8748.

Go try it and tell us if you fare any better, because all I see are questions coming from you. My bet is that best you're going to get is DIY, but who knows. Also it seems it is owned by the same folks as the place on Hayes in Shelby because the ad that I linked in the original post (and I did link an ad for Red Moon originally) now lands on an ad for the Hayes rd shop.

The other new place in that area (Asian Spring, dequindre and long lake IIRC), I got DIY with some UTC roaming on top. But DIY nonetheless.

BoomBoom74
06-15-17, 21:45
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6176875147.html

She is completely legit right?

How's her place in Detroit, is it safe or will you come back after the massage to see your car missing?? .

Jackknoff
06-16-17, 00:25
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6176875147.html

She is completely legit right?

How's her place in Detroit, is it safe or will you come back after the massage to see your car missing?? .I have seen her a few times. Good therapeutic deep tissue massage. Strictly massage. No extras.

CarlossPicYw
06-16-17, 00:39
Is she naked throughout the massage?Panties on to start, then those went off at some point, I'm not exactly sure when. So, effectively yes.

BackAndLooking
06-16-17, 04:33
See Post 8748.

Go try it and tell us if you fare any better, because all I see are questions coming from you. My bet is that best you're going to get is DIY, but who knows. Also it seems it is owned by the same folks as the place on Hayes in Shelby because the ad that I linked in the original post (and I did link an ad for Red Moon originally) now lands on an ad for the Hayes rd shop.

The other new place in that area (Asian Spring, dequindre and long lake IIRC), I got DIY with some UTC roaming on top. But DIY nonetheless.Thanks, I just signed up on here, haven't seen any providers in a while so don't have any info to share at the moment.

RichChristy
06-16-17, 13:27
Got off work early yesterday so I thought I might go check out Happy due to her reviews, but called before going and was told Happy is on vacation.

As busy as she's been I guess she probably needs it. LOL.

Maybe next time.

Anthroman
06-16-17, 16:01
Oh sucky sucky. I think I will somehow try to get out there. Hopefully there won't be a raspy voice 55 yr old midget there to ride me.Don't go! I TOFTT at about noon today. They had three women there. I asked for someone young, and I was given a 50+ year old. The others were older. I asked for a table shower. She said massage first, but I asked her to do the TS first. She didn't wash the equipment directly and wouldn't put her hand on it when prompted. The massage wasn't bad, but nothing special. She did it through a towel, which I removed about half way through. The finish was strictly DIY. No chance of her clothes coming off or any extras. She said the boss didn't allow it. She walked out after I finished in a wash cloth that she dropped on my belly. I took the opportunity to get dressed and walked out quickly. Left a $10 on the table (house fee was $70). The sign says Oasis even though the add had a different name. 4225 Highland Road is not worth your time.

Rogmaes
06-16-17, 16:07
Lately my experience here includes a mediocre massage and FS. I've seen Emily before and she's an older lady who's probably seen thousands of dicks so she can be a bit jaded.

This night I got a damn good massage, no FS and had some fun with Emily. I've been hitting the gym lately and she picked up on some tightness and that alone impressed me. She started pushing so hard on my shoulders that 99% of grown men would have cried. I have a very high tolerance for pain and she was pushing my limits. So much so I was sweating my ass off.

On the flip I thought I wouldn't have any energy to raise the mast. But I came through and we negotiated 40 for a CBJ, after I tipped her 20 for the great massage. Usually I don't tip for the massage but it's physically hard on someone if they do it right.

In the end I didn't get what I wanted but I got what I needed. Hmm. Isn't there a song like that.I searched through posts for Emily because I was sure I had seen a super hot Emily at one of Anna's AAmp in the past. Anna assured me that there was only one Emily working for her. She is currently at the Romulus location. I wouldn't book a repeat session based on her looks but would definitely return for the massage and other offerings. I paid basically the same as you did but opted for the nude HJ. She would have let me do fiv as she sprayed my hands with alcohol but she later declined the offer since I needed a manicure. Tiny B's with long nipples. What surprised me the most is that she actually did some great teasing once she got around to oiling my butt and legs. Anna's girls NEVER do teasing, even the horniest ones. She was great at it as well. Satisfying experience if you're not looking to pay for FS but still want a decent massage and HE.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-_-emily-33-romulus/28735020

Member #6492
06-16-17, 21:44
What's the most you guys drop when you go to M16 in Redford?

Pickle252
06-17-17, 05:26
What's the most you guys drop when you go to M16 in Redford?To answer your question directly. My first ever visit I paid $180. Now that I have discovered this forum and through experience, I now pay on average $120-130.

RAK2345
06-17-17, 07:37
I am bit late here. After reading a lot about Happy, went to Silver last week. Asked Mamasan if Silver is available but she said busy and I need to wait. I said OK. Mamasan was ready to give me TS but I politely rejected and said I can wait. After 10 minutes, Happy came. Yes, her body is great, face is OK. She greeted me and gave nice TS. Can say mediocre massage for 15-20 minutes. On the flip side she started giving me the menu. Paid 120 for FS. Her body is nice. CBJ. She got skills. She is wild when she is on CG and I didn't last long. Overall its good.

RAK2345
06-17-17, 07:41
After reading earlier posts, was trying to get hold of Jenny but no luck. Any information on her / help appreciated.Any info on her, please?

NDakotaGuy
06-17-17, 08:25
What's the most you guys drop when you go to M16 in Redford?The most I pay is 100 she will definitely ask for more plead poverty, it works.

Lardav1969
06-17-17, 09:41
The most I pay is 100 she will definitely ask for more plead poverty, it works.The price you guys mention is that without the house fee?

The. 100 is that to Manson and then the tip or the lady gets part of the money.

The one time I was there I paid the house fee then tipped the lady.

Pickle252
06-17-17, 10:00
The price you guys mention is that without the house fee?

The. 100 is that to Manson and then the tip or the lady gets part of the money.

The one time I was there I paid the house fee then tipped the lady.My price is what I pay for everything. That is house fee plus extras. I can assume the other guy who posted is the same. I give the cash to mamasan up front. She is familiar with me so there are never any hassles. When I first went, I had to deal with waiting for negotiation. Now it is known what I want and what I will pay. Good job for doing a little homework and not.going there and driving up the prices for other people. Good luck

ContinentalMan
06-17-17, 10:46
My price is what I pay for everything. That is house fee plus extras. I can assume the other guy who posted is the same. I give the cash to mamasan up front. She is familiar with me so there are never any hassles. When I first went, I had to deal with waiting for negotiation. Now it is known what I want and what I will pay. Good job for doing a little homework and not.going there and driving up the prices for other people. Good luckI pay 100 total out the door. This includes house fee and service fee (tip). I am the same way as the other guy.

Member #5437
06-17-17, 14:06
New to the site.

Visited several AMP in last 2 months and here are some results:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-new-pretty-asian-luxuriou-satisfactory-service-free-table-shower-248-844-3911/23882845 Nice massage but Diy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ot-new-professional-asian-body-work-248-422-6986-health-and-fun/28885899 Not much of a massage for a grant and no touching even otc. Older with jeans and tshirt.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-attractive-asian-clarkston-248-862-0880/28301638 Been several times. Nice location and all in 30's and were decent massage with teasing and at the flip a HE. Not much else tho one allowed under the shirt.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-new-new-new-staff-from-today/28470806 Standard massage and he on flip. Not much else.

Being new I hope this is acceptable report.

StalkOfLife
06-17-17, 16:20
Went to magic saw the usual, an older provider with a huge rack otherwise very skinny. Not thin in a good way, more of a feeble senior citizen way. She was into the whole thing: DATY, covered BJ and covered FS pretty good experience but a little pricey. After a while she seem to get sick of the session and decided to choke my chicken to end it.

I pay 100 total out the door. This includes house fee and service fee (tip). I am the same way as the other guy.

FactoryRat
06-17-17, 16:37

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424I must have seen another Bonita, because the description of her body is nothing like you or other posters have described. Her stomach looks deflated, and her ass is pretty cottage cheesy.

I will admit that she is very accommodating. She gave a nice long rusty trombone without prompting, and the BBBJ was decent. When asked where I'd like to finish, she had no problem with me telling her on her face. She took it without flinching, and the visual was amazing.

FactoryRat
06-17-17, 16:43
Since we're talking M1, Is it still the same line up with Shampoo, and some random old lady? It's been a while for me?

Nyybry
06-17-17, 20:54
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gorgeous-young-girls-just-arrived/32585968

Any reviews, news, comments about place. Haven't seen any reports.

Member #5437
06-17-17, 21:18
New member here and recently posted some experiences at AMP. Would like input on the following since the visits to AMP didn't do much for me so I thought I'd try these. Any info and what to expect would be appreciated and I'll report back.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...girls/32424043

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-real/33124818

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ndent/28178975

Thanks.

Mrtim495
06-17-17, 21:21
Went to magic saw the usual, an older provider with a huge rack otherwise very skinny. Not thin in a good way, more of a feeble senior citizen way. She was into the whole thing: DATY, covered BJ and covered FS pretty good experience but a little pricey. After a while she seem to get sick of the session and decided to choke my chicken to end it.Did the older gal have naturals or were they enhanced?

Mike144
06-17-17, 21:47
Anyone tried this place before?

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youngest-in-town-3-new-girls-very-sexyyyyy-all-u-needed-real-pictures-100/29170520

Mike144
06-17-17, 21:50
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gorgeous-young-girls-just-arrived/32585968

Any reviews, news, comments about place. Haven't seen any reports.Prices hh. 5 hr. 7.

Good massage and on flip she went straight to jr. . 3 tip.

Young and sweet girl.

GuitarFKK
06-18-17, 08:22
Anyone tried this place before?

http://michigan.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youngest-in-town-3-new-girls-very-sexyyyyy-all-u-needed-real-pictures-100/29170520Girls are young 25-35 year range definitely some of the more pretty girls next door types I've seen. Good English skills. Massage is pretty decent however it's pretty pricy at $80 house fee for an hr and they want (not get) $100 or more for the hands only ending. Upcharges for clothing removed if available (wasn't for me the first time a year ago).

CarlossPicYw
06-18-17, 11:16
I must have seen another Bonita, because the description of her body is nothing like you or other posters have described. Her stomach looks deflated, and her ass is pretty cottage cheesy.

I will admit that she is very accommodating. She gave a nice long rusty trombone without prompting, and the BBBJ was decent. When asked where I'd like to finish, she had no problem with me telling her on her face. She took it without flinching, and the visual was amazing.I mean, I don't know what you're expecting for under $150 in Detroit. She's 40-something, and sure, she's got baby damage, but she's not fat as shit, she's got a decent face, she's thin enough that her body-sliding all over you isn't painful or anything, she's got decent tits, and the room's always dark during the massage so the visual component isn't even a bit part of it. If you're expecting some hardbody 20-something for a wild fuck session you'll be disappointed, but for the price and experience, her body's not bad at all.

Anthroman
06-18-17, 20:57
Should have added this to my report on Magic / Oasis (4225 Highland Rd) which is DIY and old ladies only. On the way, I pulled into the Brownstone parking lot. It was empty, but Mamasan was walking towards the mailbox. I asked her when the place would open again. She said soon, but they had damage from leaky plumbing that needed to be fixed. I also drove down by Sun Spa and can verify that it is open. I have had full service at Sun in the past, but the place isn't anything special.

Anthroman
06-18-17, 21:00
Can anyone tell me where they like to go to find BBBJCIM? I prefer asians and would expect to get some AMP tips, but I'd be interested to hear about any BBJCIM providers. I have had this at M1 in the past, but most girls don't want you to finish while you're still in. Help a guy out?

John Draven
06-18-17, 23:39
Well was in the area dropping off a friend in the area. Hot and muggy out. I was all sweaty and tired. So dropped in at M1 and gave mamasan the money. Went to the room still sweaty and all. My regular popped in and said wait few more minute. She came back and ask me to shower. Told her I am fine since I will be freezing in there coming from the heat. She says okay I get towel and dry you. Came back and ask same as always. I said yes. Laid there got a nice massage and told her I am going to sleep but do her thing. Then the fun began. She spread my legs and suck and went to town. All the while I am daydreaming as she is taking my rod into her mouth. After 5 minutes she and my legs wide open and major ball sucking. She got those sweaty balls in her mouth and moaning how good they taste. That went on for like 10 minutes. Back to my shaft. Felt I was in there for an hour. Finally told her after all the sucking to ride me like a cowboy and I popped hard. Felt relax and off I went. Just how I like it.

Jdraven.

Jay23
06-19-17, 03:51
Any one been to https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6182148771.html ? Any other location is Troy I shoudl try.

TugHunter
06-19-17, 08:25
Can anyone tell me where they like to go to find BBBJCIM? I prefer asians and would expect to get some AMP tips, but I'd be interested to hear about any BBJCIM providers. I have had this at M1 in the past, but most girls don't want you to finish while you're still in. Help a guy out?Tiffany at Saigon provides this service for me. Spits not swallows if that matters, it doesn't to me.

Jd2011
06-19-17, 09:21
Do you have a link for this tart? You had me at facial.

I must have seen another Bonita, because the description of her body is nothing like you or other posters have described. Her stomach looks deflated, and her ass is pretty cottage cheesy.

I will admit that she is very accommodating. She gave a nice long rusty trombone without prompting, and the BBBJ was decent. When asked where I'd like to finish, she had no problem with me telling her on her face. She took it without flinching, and the visual was amazing.

ChaserX
06-19-17, 09:42
So I came across this article about a rookie officer and an AMP. Thought you lot might get a giggle out of this.

http://www.callthecops.net/virgin-police-officer-ruins-undercover-happy-ending-massages-investigation/

Tl; dr Rookie cop is a rookie in more ways than one.

Member #5598
06-19-17, 10:13
Tiffany at Saigon provides this service for me. Spits not swallows if that matters, it doesn't to me.She is a doll. She is smoking hot. However, beware. Most of her regulars, me included, will say that she has gotten dangerously loose. At times in the past she would grind on me and get too close for comfort and almost slip on top of me. I'm not cool with that especially without headgear. I have since stopped and I would warn you to be safe.

StalkOfLife
06-19-17, 10:31
I'd say they were natural although given her smallish figure otherwise maybe just realistic fakes. Nice at any rate.

Did the older gal have naturals or were they enhanced?

PangeMiscinta
06-19-17, 11:23
Any one been to https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6182148771.html ? Any other location is Troy I shoudl try.Please keep me updated on this one. Really close to my area.

Thanks.

MikeQanaby
06-19-17, 11:28
Wife is out of town so figured I would try a Saturday morning visit to my go-to AMP (Monroe St. In Dearborn) hoping to get Sasha. Turns out Sasha was out of town (she told me she goes to Tampa every once in a while) and I ended up with Lucy instead. Lucy gives a good massage with just enough teasing to keep the boys interested. Not as good as Sasha but she will definitely do in a pinch. Almost immediately upon flipping the music changed to an Asian version of Chariots of Fire. Pumped with adrenaline I tried my best to hold out and be a hero and finish the song before I blasted. Alas, I couldn't do it. Was easily the most inspirational HE I've ever had.

ChaserX
06-19-17, 11:39
Wife is out of town so figured I would try a Saturday morning visit to my go-to AMP (Monroe St. In Dearborn) hoping to get Sasha. Turns out Sasha was out of town (she told me she goes to Tampa every once in a while) and I ended up with Lucy instead. Lucy gives a good massage with just enough teasing to keep the boys interested. Not as good as Sasha but she will definitely do in a pinch. Almost immediately upon flipping the music changed to an Asian version of Chariots of Fire. Pumped with adrenaline I tried my best to hold out and be a hero and finish the song before I blasted. Alas, I couldn't do it. Was easily the most inspirational HE I've ever had.Oh you need to write more reviews! It was exciting to read thank you! How would you rate Lucy on a scale of one to ten, ten being the best?

Jabby1
06-19-17, 14:00
New here but not to game just found this site what wealth of info. Been it the SW thing for a long time but there is too many le out there.

Just started getting in to the massage parlor and backpage thing. Ok my experiences so far Dearborn Monroe st a couple times first time 40 hh good massage he 40 tip 2nd time different girl.

Same price he with prostate massage WOW never had that before going to see one off backpage to night report latter.

Jabby1
06-19-17, 15:16
Saturday went and seen this one http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-fake-_-_-_-_-no-rush-_-_-_-_-independent-ha-roo/30760448.

Not the girl in the pic but she was allright about 5 ft a little thick but portional private residence safe clean no furniture mattress. Not much of a massage.

Little teasing on the flip right to the boys I nodded my head yes she put the cover on and climbed aboard nice didn't last long tight what was funny after.

She tried to feed me lunch that she was cooking damage. 08 for the house. 08 tip she said ther was another girl but I didn't see her.

BoomBoom74
06-19-17, 16:24
Do you have a link for this tart? You had me at facial.She is expensive. Wants 140 just for a Nuru and a HE. I thought she was worth it till I saw the last report about her cottage cheese ass! Not sure now.

Mrtim495
06-19-17, 18:13
I'd say they were natural although given her smallish figure otherwise maybe just realistic fakes. Nice at any rate.Can I ask what the damage was, her first name and where magic is located. Sorry for all the questions.

LohnDog
06-19-17, 18:18
She is a doll. She is smoking hot. However, beware. Most of her regulars, me included, will say that she has gotten dangerously loose. At times in the past she would grind on me and get too close for comfort and almost slip on top of me. I'm not cool with that especially without headgear. I have since stopped and I would warn you to be safe.Is she Asian or black.

FactoryRat
06-19-17, 23:02
I mean, I don't know what you're expecting for under $150 in Detroit. She's 40-something, and sure, she's got baby damage, but she's not fat as shit, she's got a decent face, she's thin enough that her body-sliding all over you isn't painful or anything, she's got decent tits, and the room's always dark during the massage so the visual component isn't even a bit part of it. If you're expecting some hardbody 20-something for a wild fuck session you'll be disappointed, but for the price and experience, her body's not bad at all.Look, I'm not trying to start an argument. I gave a TRUE description of her body. I never said she was fat. When you say she's got a "damn good body", I think "damn she must have a damn good body"! It's small details like what I gave that might have sent me the to see Tiffany instead. Who by the way offers the same thing for 120 bucks.

She is definitely a solid performer. For what she offers she can give and take it like a champ. I even said as much I'm my review.

Anyway, I appreciate yours and others for their reviews.

FactoryRat
06-19-17, 23:13
Do you have a link for this tart? You had me at facial.Hope you get to do some painting.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424

FactoryRat
06-19-17, 23:45
Saturday went and seen this one http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-fake-_-_-_-_-no-rush-_-_-_-_-independent-ha-roo/30760448.

Not the girl in the pic but she was allright about 5 ft a little thick but portional private residence safe clean no furniture mattress. Not much of a massage.

Little teasing on the flip right to the boys I nodded my head yes she put the cover on and climbed aboard nice didn't last long tight what was funny after.

She tried to feed me lunch that she was cooking damage. 08 for the house. 08 tip she said ther was another girl but I didn't see her.Around what age would you say? Did she have a gut pile, or just a bump? Nice boobies? Thanks for any feedback.

Jabby1
06-20-17, 06:44
Around what age would you say? Did she have a gut pile, or just a bump? Nice boobies? Thanks for any feedback.I would say she was probably 35-40 not a gut pile maybe a roll but she had a scar from baby damage nice maybe b maybe c cups.

MustangMatt
06-20-17, 11:09
I concur with the previous reviews of Lucy. Called and asked for Sasha but only Lucy was working and I'm glad I saw her. She has a nice body, I'd say a 7.5 or 8, when she greets you and you see her tight t shirt and the little shorts it definitely is a great start to the experience. My guess is C cups, and with the push up bra they look almost like D's. And the thin stomach and waist make them stand out. Her face isn't quite as good, not much make-up but the body is what you'll notice right away. She gives a very good massage, I asked for medium and I had to have her go easier a couple times. She's strong. She does these long strokes from your neck down to your ass that are great, with just a hint of grazing here and there. I told her I liked those. After 1/2 hour, and cleaning off the oil, she works on the front and when she saw the touches on the inner thigh were working she did more. She turned the massage to "sensual" and just asked "OK?" Yes! I had to really try to throttle her down because I didn't want the amazing experience to end quickly. With both hands she puts you into a frenzy, very experienced. I did a little OTC roaming and if I had anything to critique was that, although her hands were incredible, she didn't "play the part" and get into it like I would have liked. Another person said she was a little mechanical and I guess I'd have to agree. You get a giggle or two out of her when you try to pull her into it with talking, moaning, etc, but that's it. She didn't object to the OTC hands, so I put them all over her so I could make things as good as possible. Nice smooth skin on legs. After 5 incredible minutes and trying to hold off and keep her hands from hitting the super sensitive parts of Jr, I finally said f it and let her loose to finish. Excellent skills. She cleaned things up nicely and left the room and I got dressed to leave. When she came back in she was surprised I was leaving, I think she was going to keep going with the massage (paid for the hr). "More time?" I said it was OK, and thanked her and continued to dress to leave. The. 4 tip was sitting on the stool the whole time so I handed it to her and she thanked me and seemed very gracious. "Very nice tip. " I would definitely return because I think once she got to know someone it would go from an 8/10 to a 9.5/10 if she warmed up to having that playful attitude we all like. Oh, another person mentioned the not-so-private location. Wasn't too big of a deal, I actually liked that the lot was full and there was a lot of activity. You just blend in easily. Feel free to PM me if you need more info, will be happy to provide.

Oh you need to write more reviews! It was exciting to read thank you! How would you rate Lucy on a scale of one to ten, ten being the best?

SkinDogToo
06-20-17, 12:23
She is a doll. She is smoking hot. However, beware. Most of her regulars, me included, will say that she has gotten dangerously loose. At times in the past she would grind on me and get too close for comfort and almost slip on top of me. I'm not cool with that especially without headgear. I have since stopped and I would warn you to be safe.I have stopped going there as well. I would caution all, safety is no. 1 !!

SteveHarris109
06-20-17, 13:08
I saw Angie when she was at 10 and Telegraph but have yet to see any of the others.

If I'm not worried about location who would you guys recommend?

I prefer more on the petite side and actually want a decent massage.

Or should I try Saigons in Ferndale since most people talk about Tiffany being hot.

Member #5437
06-20-17, 13:26
Anyone experience this one. Today was first time I saw the ad. Sounds interesting to visit but a bit far for me. Might have to plan better and TOFTT.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/early-bird-special-first-person-to-call-text-special-special-special-special-special-special/33416573

MikeQanaby
06-20-17, 14:16
Oh you need to write more reviews! It was exciting to read thank you! How would you rate Lucy on a scale of one to ten, ten being the best?Lucy has a decent face, a bit of acne but easily covered with makeup. Nice set of bolt-ons and she lets me suck her titties when I'm in the mood. Not the flattest ass in the world. Doesn't tease too much so that's a negative. But all in all a good experience. I am pretty much a strict H / J guy so not sure if that matters but I would say 7 out of 10. Sasha is better.

FactoryRat
06-20-17, 14:37
I would say she was probably 35-40 not a gut pile maybe a roll but she had a scar from baby damage nice maybe b maybe c cups.Thank you. You saved me a trip.

Dllmpb06
06-20-17, 14:39
I have stopped going there as well. I would caution all, safety is no. 1 !!What's the contact number to this girl?

Nknk789
06-20-17, 14:42
Lucy has a decent face, a bit of acne but easily covered with makeup. Nice set of bolt-ons and she lets me suck her titties when I'm in the mood. Not the flattest ass in the world. Doesn't tease too much so that's a negative. But all in all a good experience. I am pretty much a strict H / J guy so not sure if that matters but I would say 7 out of 10. Sasha is better.I had been in this place too many time. There are three massager there. IMHO. Wendy give the best massage. Lucy will be second. But sasha give the best teasing and have to say she is very good.

With a HJ compare to other two. But I like to stick with lucy BC I like the way she massage me. Sasha is younger but lucy have a better body. But this is just my opion.

USSenator
06-20-17, 15:47
Visited this place for the second time today. The first experience I had was great and was curious if I could get a repeat performance. Alas. It was actually better. I walked in and asked for Toy, my masseuse from last visit, and I was escorted to the room. Layed on my stomach and Toy walked in a minute later. She asked how much pressure I'd like and told her medium. After 3-4 minutes of working my shoulders she asked if it was ok. Told her yes and she immediately transitioned to a sensual massage. Light touch and TONS of teasing for another 10 minutes then whispered for me to flip. Went straight for it and was very slow and deliberate in her execution. After a few minutes she sits on the table with her legs spread facing me and continues the HJ. Finished and she rolled off the table, hot towel and asked me to flip back over. Proceeded to give another 30 minute full body massage before the teasing starts back up. Similar finish the second time but with more attention to the boys and, surprisingly, the back door. Toy is tall, slender, b's and a cute face. Overall great experience, I'll be a regular as long as she's there.

Jackknoff
06-20-17, 20:25
Visited this place for the second time today. The first experience I had was great and was curious if I could get a repeat performance. Alas. It was actually better. I walked in and asked for Toy, my masseuse from last visit, and I was escorted to the room. Layed on my stomach and Toy walked in a minute later. She asked how much pressure I'd like and told her medium. After 3-4 minutes of working my shoulders she asked if it was ok. Told her yes and she immediately transitioned to a sensual massage. Light touch and TONS of teasing for another 10 minutes then whispered for me to flip. Went straight for it and was very slow and deliberate in her execution. After a few minutes she sits on the table with her legs spread facing me and continues the HJ. Finished and she rolled off the table, hot towel and asked me to flip back over. Proceeded to give another 30 minute full body massage before the teasing starts back up. Similar finish the second time but with more attention to the boys and, surprisingly, the back door. Toy is tall, slender, b's and a cute face. Overall great experience, I'll be a regular as long as she's there.Interesting. Msog in an AMP. Don't think I've ever had that in an AMP.

What were the costs and tip?

Is this at Maple and Dequindre?

USSenator
06-20-17, 20:33
$80 for the hour, standard tip, no additional costs for the added fun.

Interesting. Msog in an AMP. Don't think I've ever had that in an AMP.

Is this at Maple and Dequindre?

MotherTruck
06-20-17, 21:56
Passing through Friday anyone got a good provider?

LohnDog
06-20-17, 22:29

Is this at Maple and Dequindre?What place is this how much.

I Toftt
06-20-17, 22:34
Driving can't get link. Saw the $35 for half hour and slightly suggestive add on backpage. So stopped in woman was attractive and slender I would say late 40's fit and held up good. Went naked no draping at any point. In 17 years of rub an tugs she might have gave the the best massage I'd ever had. I extended to the full hour she walked on my back, stretched the shit out of me and wasn't shy about brushing the package multiple times she did a couple minutes of teasing I chubbed up a few times An she worked around it Like no big deal. At this point I still thought I might have a chance at HE she's was really friendly rubbed herself on me all signs looked good. But alas nadda. But the massage was so good I really didn't care I tipped her $20. If she did extras I would be her best customer. If anyone got anything more here please report I'm praying there's a menu for regulars.

CountryBoi3575
06-20-17, 22:45

Is this at Maple and Dequindre?I've always gotten msog in Redford.

Nyybry
06-21-17, 00:46
Driving can't get link. Saw the $35 for half hour and slightly suggestive add on backpage. So stopped in woman was attractive and slender I would say late 40's fit and held up good. Went naked no draping at any point. In 17 years of rub an tugs she might have gave the the best massage I'd ever had. I extended to the full hour she walked on my back, stretched the shit out of me and wasn't shy about brushing the package multiple times she did a couple minutes of teasing I chubbed up a few times An she worked around it Like no big deal. At this point I still thought I might have a chance at HE she's was really friendly rubbed herself on me all signs looked good. But alas nadda. But the massage was so good I really didn't care I tipped her $20. If she did extras I would be her best customer. If anyone got anything more here please report I'm praying there's a menu for regulars.Yep, this place gives good massage. No matter what lady you get the massage is good perhaps even great. As far as the handshake goes. It won't ever happen. Always get the brushing and they even rub the inside of your thighs getting you standing straight up. But once your all rock hard all they do is encourage you to finish yourself off.

Marvel1
06-21-17, 08:33
Anyone experience this one. Today was first time I saw the ad. Sounds interesting to visit but a bit far for me. Might have to plan better and TOFTT.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/early-bird-special-first-person-to-call-text-special-special-special-special-special-special/33416573By all means, let us know how the experience is.

Marvel1
06-21-17, 09:28
Just ran across this today, my inner voice tells me not to fall for it. Twice tried for a visit with no success at the last minute, neither of which were my doing. The new addition does have me curious though. Anybody recognize or have anything to offer on Briget? If I TOFTT I will report back.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/faith-in-massage-is-hosting-briget-today-586-436-0167/32980688

Member #5437
06-21-17, 09:48
By all means, let us know how the experience is.Still looking for a review cause this one might be TGTBT Updated ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-for-the-early-bird-special-nuru-deep-tissue-sports-massage-or-nuru-and-deep-tissue-etc/33497318

ATeal77
06-21-17, 11:54
Still looking for a review cause this one might be TGTBT Updated ad:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-back-for-the-early-bird-special-nuru-deep-tissue-sports-massage-or-nuru-and-deep-tissue-etc/33497318That's Heather. I'm sure if you do a search you could find many reveiws ranging from good to bad. Personally I haven't had an issue with my few visits to her.

MikeQanaby
06-21-17, 13:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeeJung47
06-21-17, 17:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BattMann
06-22-17, 11:12
I can confirm this experience, as I had a similar one. Unfortunately for me, and not due to a lack of effort on her part, my little guy needed longer than 30 min rest that day to stand up for round 2. So not technically MSOG, but she made the attempt.

Visited this place for the second time today. The first experience I had was great and was curious if I could get a repeat performance. Alas. It was actually better. I walked in and asked for Toy, my masseuse from last visit, and I was escorted to the room. Layed on my stomach and Toy walked in a minute later. She asked how much pressure I'd like and told her medium. After 3-4 minutes of working my shoulders she asked if it was ok. Told her yes and she immediately transitioned to a sensual massage. Light touch and TONS of teasing for another 10 minutes then whispered for me to flip. Went straight for it and was very slow and deliberate in her execution. After a few minutes she sits on the table with her legs spread facing me and continues the HJ. Finished and she rolled off the table, hot towel and asked me to flip back over. Proceeded to give another 30 minute full body massage before the teasing starts back up. Similar finish the second time but with more attention to the boys and, surprisingly, the back door. Toy is tall, slender, b's and a cute face. Overall great experience, I'll be a regular as long as she's there.

Guwman
06-22-17, 12:24
Last night I made my monthly visit to see Chirty at Bella Touch. She is the best all around I have found in the area. Since it was late, I only had time for a half hour. She was unavailable when I got there so I got Joy. Joy is a very short, late 30's Korean with a very pleasant personality. Her English is the best I have seen for a Korean. To my surprise, her massage was almost exactly like Chirty's. Very firm forearm massage, hot towel, stretching and back walking. The only thing missing was the hot stones. I am sure if I had an hour she would have done that as well. On the flip. She went for the oil and grabbed the goods. Her method was not working well on me. Perhaps because she is so short her angle was not good. Anyway, I told her to slow down and be a bit more gentle. She then climbed up on the table and sat between my legs facing me. Problem solved. Her gentle technique was incredible. I had a great finish. Joy is a sweetheart.

Member #5437
06-22-17, 20:17
[Deleted by Admin]

LetsTry12
06-22-17, 22:31
Is there a name and or address for this place? I tried to follow the conversation but didn't see one. Apologies if I missed it.

I can confirm this experience, as I had a similar one. Unfortunately for me, and not due to a lack of effort on her part, my little guy needed longer than 30 min rest that day to stand up for round 2. So not technically MSOG, but she made the attempt..

MidMichGeezer
06-23-17, 05:54
Is there a name and or address for this place? I tried to follow the conversation but didn't see one. Apologies if I missed it.

.If there is a box with text inside (in this case there is) click on the (view original post) it will take you to the original post or to another box with text in it, then hit the (view original post) again. Eventually you will get there.