PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126

Bobby9999
04-02-17, 20:15
Was a BJ finish available and does she et nude.I really don't remember about the nude thing. I think she may have gone topless but it was a while ago so I could be wrong.

My guess is BJ isn't available but I don't think I asked.

Lenoard
04-03-17, 00:27
After JakeMioff and JohnQ1988's reviews about (1), I had a dream that I texted (1) and she asked me my ethnicity and age. I set up an appointment and I told her I would text again when I am close to the area. When I got there, she told me the next one would be available in about 50 mins. I got pissed so I called (2). I was asked the same question about my ethnicity and age. She sent me the location and also said the next one would be available in about 40 mins. Again, I didn't like to wait so I called (3). She texted me the same address I got from (2) and also gave me the exact instructions to the apartment and told me not to knock. At the door, I was greeted by an average-looking young Chinese girl. She said that she didn't think I was so handsome. I actually thought she was the provider and I was a bit disappointed. She was wearing shorts and a tshirt and didn't look that attractive. She took me to the corner of the living room behind a room divider where she had a bed, laptop and 6 phones. I sat there while she was texting and talking on the phone. She then turned to me and started kissing and hugging me, repeating that I'm handsome. Up until this point I thought she was my provider. She then left and I heard some talking. She came back, sat on my lap, while she was facetiming with her friend in China to whom she introduced me. She then said I find you a good one. That's when I realized she was the mamasan LOL. Now, while I was waiting, it happened that one of her phones was open, and I noticed the last message I received from (1) on the screen. Not only that, but also the ad in (4) was open on her laptop. So there is no doubt that (1), (2), (3) and (4) are the same and probably more ads since she had 6 phones. So I told her that. She laughed and said yeah you can't play me. A while later, she left again and I heard her talking with two men. She then called me while they were there and I saw two asian-looking men who were about to leave. There I met a pretty and sexy girl. She said her name was Cali and that she's half Korean and half Taiwanese. Her body was average. Not skinny but not chubby either. I could see that she was tired but she made an effort to talk. I took off clothes and she did too leaving her lingerie on. She asked me to take it off for her. We started by hugging and touching while standing. I then laid down and she asked me if I like CBJ or BBJ. I went with CBJ. When I was ready, she went on top, then she requested doggy and we finished missionary. She was quiet and didn't make any noise. I put on clothes and headed out the room. On my way out, I saw the other provider. She looked younger and more attractive to me. The mamasan gave me a hug, kissed me on the lips and squeezed my butt at the door and that was the end of my dream.

(1) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-asian-babes-sexy-relaxed-time-real/28187478.

(2) http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_-lovely-asian-sweet-heart-only-21-years/28814812.

(3) http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-pretty-korean-and-japan-friendly-attentive-college-girls-call-me-20/28847621.

(4) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-japanese-kissing-shower-together-no-real-no-charge/29181446.

HornyAsianTeen
04-03-17, 01:29
Hey planning on heading to either magic health or sunny I was wondering if one was way better than the other? I've read basically pretty good reviews from both so I think can't go wrong with either.

Flip Fan
04-03-17, 09:11
So there is no doubt that (1), (2), (3) and (4) are the same and probably more ads since she had 6 phones. So I told her that. She laughed and said yeah you can't play me. A while later, she left again and I heard her talking with two men. She then called me while they were there and I saw two asian-looking men who were about to leave. There I met a pretty and sexy girl. She said her name was Cali and that she's half Korean and half Taiwanese. Her body was average. Not skinny but not chubby either. I could see that she was tired but she made an effort to talk. I took off clothes and she did too leaving her lingerie on. She asked me to take it off for her. We started by hugging and touching while standing. I then laid down and she asked me if I like CBJ or BBJ. I went with CBJ. When I was ready, she went on top, then she requested doggy and we finished missionary. She was quiet and didn't make any noise. I put on clothes and headed out the room. On my way out, I saw the other provider. She looked younger and more attractive to me. The mamasan gave me a hug, kissed me on the lips and squeezed my butt at the door and that was the end of my dream.

(1) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-asian-babes-sexy-relaxed-time-real/28187478.

(2) http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_-lovely-asian-sweet-heart-only-21-years/28814812.

(3) http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-pretty-korean-and-japan-friendly-attentive-college-girls-call-me-20/28847621.

(4) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-japanese-kissing-shower-together-no-real-no-charge/29181446.I take it none of the ones you saw were the girls in the ads?

Rajesh1989
04-03-17, 13:56
Looks Hot! May be worth dreaming.

What do you guys think.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sasha-dr-p-de%F0%9F%85%B0d-g-rge-us-%CE%B4iMply-aMazing-new-%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1%D0%BC-girl-%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1l-sexxy-exotic-hottie/28235496

Lenoard
04-03-17, 15:36
I take it none of the ones you saw were the girls in the ads?Definitely not the girls in the ads. I also remember seeing ad (1) on her laptop which makes me think that not even the girl in this ad (1) holding a sign with the phone number is real. I actually had a dream a few days ago I texted (1), and I was given a hotel address. When I got there, I called and I think it is the same Chinese girl's voice. She told me she would text me the room number but she didn't and I left after a while.

(1) http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-japanese-kissing-shower-together-no-real-no-charge/29181446.

HookerLover
04-03-17, 16:20

What do you guys think.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sasha-dr-p-de%F0%9F%85%B0d-g-rge-us-%CE%B4iMply-aMazing-new-%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1%D0%BC-girl-%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1l-sexxy-exotic-hottie/28235496Yeah, go for it. She looks legit. Make sure you tell us about it when you see her.

Drews4
04-03-17, 16:54
I was thinking of trying Eastern Massage in Rochester on Auburn Road but with the heat and attention on the AMP is it worth going to one right now?

HavingFun17
04-03-17, 16:55

What do you guys think.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sasha-dr-p-de%F0%9F%85%B0d-g-rge-us-%CE%B4iMply-aMazing-new-%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1%D0%BC-girl-%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1l-sexxy-exotic-hottie/28235496Quick google of number shows one review from 2013 that girl was fake. If you google pic you will find ads in Texas, Calgary, NJ, and the list keeps going. If she is real I would love to to know but not here on BP.

Happy hunting.

JakeMioff
04-03-17, 18:24
That is interesting about the multiple phones they got going on. All's I know is, I was there last Saturday late morning and saw Angela and she was very nice and about an 8 on my scale. She was energetic, laughed and smiled a lot, and eager to please. My regret is that I wasn't prepared for being pampered both physically and visually. While she was not the girl in the ads, she had her eyes looking similar but tits were just average large B to small C cup, those ads have models with DD. I also concur​ with the fee $1.6 for hr and $1.4 for hh plus "tip if good service please".

GiggleSticks
04-03-17, 19:11
I take it none of the ones you saw were the girls in the ads?Ask for their wechat next time and you can see the girl's pictures in the moments before making your appointments.

ABigDog
04-04-17, 08:43
I take it none of the ones you saw were the girls in the ads?Can you provide a link to their webchat?

ABigDog
04-04-17, 08:45
I was thinking of trying Eastern Massage in Rochester on Auburn Road but with the heat and attention on the AMP is it worth going to one right now?Decent massage, older lady maybe 45 - DIY only.

CarlossPicYw
04-04-17, 10:02
Can you provide a link to their webchat?It's not a webchat, WeChat is a communications app like kik.

BigMac55
04-04-17, 17:46
Hey planning on heading to either magic health or sunny I was wondering if one was way better than the other? I've read basically pretty good reviews from both so I think can't go wrong with either.I've always had better experiences there.

Ustrongman
04-04-17, 18:52
Detroit and SE Michigan. Thanks for nothing. All I wanted to do is have my homework completed before I return. I thought this resource would help. Sure will make it difficult to report back if I can't find my prey!

Gentleman, I need to locate a AMP and I need some help.

This place is in a strip mall, next to a State Farm office and a sub / pizza shop, and McDonald's is down the street. HELP! Thanks.

Gpu2606
04-04-17, 20:13
After reading the report by Marvel1 I tried that during my visit last week there. Was really looking for FS and when I called in the girl who answered said ask for katie. I went there and tiffany saw me and she looked nice just as described nice shape b / c bolt ons. Saw katie who was willing for FS but she looked not too great for AMP prices I wanted something nice. Started leaving and tiffany said cmon. So ended up a session with light massage for half hr and $ for the body slide and BBBJ. Roaming allowed but no fiv. I finished faster than I usually do. Asked her if FS would be on the menu next time. She said no, so maybe won't partake and try other places.

You guys have so much report going through its tough to scan LOL. Looks like lotsa travel and free time in the eve to roam in detroit coming up this year. Got to try some AMPs with FS or if you guys have some good ones who I can pick up to my hotel pm. With the heat I'm reading on the other threads very hesitant to roam there.

Stay safe!

HungaryMan
04-04-17, 23:42
Channel 7 right now has a clip on subject. They listed 3 locations. China traditional, sunny skies and lakeside spa. I think all are in Clinton Township.

Careful out there.News crew out checking on the AMPs again. Supposedly all three are shut down by clerk's office due to not having certificates. A fourth AMP is discussed but not identified.

MidMichGeezer
04-05-17, 07:58
Detroit and SE Michigan. Thanks for nothing. All I wanted to do is have my homework completed before I return. I thought this resource would help. Sure will make it difficult to report back if I can't find my prey!You do realize that there are more than a few strip malls in Detroit don't you. Many of them have pizza parlors and State Farm Ins businesses in them. And there's almost always an McDonalds just down the road. Dude, you gave virtually nothing to go on. No name of AMP, no street name or street crossing. No provider name. And on top of that you only gave a day or two for a response. Have you been there before, and if it was that great you really should have saved the important info that you seek.

My suggestion is to take a map of Detroit, google and put push pins where all the State Farm Ins, businesses on it. Then go to Craigslist and Backpage, get the addresses of all the AMPs and see which ones are closest to the State Farm pins. Hopefully it's a listed AMP, not all are.

Don't expect us to do your homework!

Ustrongman
04-05-17, 10:38
Geezer, I did that last week with google, streets and maps, craigslist, backpage. There are quite a few strets named after miles! And I did live in Michigan. Sorry to bother you all. LOL.

You do realize that there are more than a few strip malls in Detroit don't you. Many of them have pizza parlors and State Farm Ins businesses in them. And there's almost always an McDonalds just down the road. Dude, you gave virtually nothing to go on. No name of AMP, no street name or street crossing. No provider name. And on top of that you only gave a day or two for a response. Have you been there before, and if it was that great you really should have saved the important info that you seek.

My suggestion is to take a map of Detroit, google and put push pins where all the State Farm Ins, businesses on it. Then go to Craigslist and Backpage, get the addresses of all the AMPs and see which ones are closest to the State Farm pins. Hopefully it's a listed AMP, not all are.

Don't expect us to do your homework!

Ustrongman
04-05-17, 15:15
Geezer, I went back in your reports. I then finally found a legitimate post 2 years ago giving provider details of your personal encounter. Other than that all you did was moderate and ask questions, promote toftt, advised YMMV, etc based other people posting. Just stating a fact, I researched as you requested. Be careful what you wish for, and great screenname!

Geezer, I did that last week with google, streets and maps, craigslist, backpage. There are quite a few strets named after miles! And I did live in Michigan. Sorry to bother you all. LOL.

MidMichGeezer
04-05-17, 19:02
Geezer, I went back in your reports. I then finally found a legitimate post 2 years ago giving provider details of your personal encounter. Other than that all you did was moderate and ask questions, promote toftt, advised YMMV, etc based other people posting. Just stating a fact, I researched as you requested. Be careful what you wish for, and great screenname!Go all the way back to when I started.

Treyy
04-05-17, 19:22
I will be visiting this location in the near future, any recommendations on who to see? Last time I was there (2 years ago? I saw Betty and was happy with the service. My mobility is quite limited so it needs to be here or nearby. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5-chinese-stafff-massage-new-21-free-table-shower/10079673.

Thanks for the help and stay safe.

Treyy.

Jominoes2
04-05-17, 23:19
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-asian-babes-sexy-relaxed-time-real/28187478

After reading JakeMioff's review on this place I decided to check it out today. This place is in Madison Heights on 13 mile and John are. It's located in a very crowded apartment / condo complex. I setup the appointment via text, they asked me my ethnicity and age. Half hour is 140, hour is 160. Was told to call when I reached then gave directions on how to enter. Booked for half hour and was greeted by Sandy who was wearing black lingerie which showed entire ass. She's Japanese, friendly and smells really good. She's on the younger side maybe late 20's or early 30's, slim and pretty face. Based on JakeMioff's post I was expecting a model type, but when you compare the other girls in the trait then she's definitely better looking. Someone you can try once but not go gaga over. The room has a bed on the ground and a white towel. I laid face down she pressed my back for 5 minutes or so then I turned around started with CBJ, then I asked her to get on her back. Could not finish as the room was quite warm, she offered HE and it took some work but finally I scored. Did not get a chance to see the other girl. All in all it was an okay experience. Can definitely try once.I saw Sandy today. Booked for an hour, but I was out much earlier because she was so good. Everything else as others, 140/160 text, ethnicity, etc etc.

I guess the neighbors are getting nosy or suspicious though. The guy next door did a roller skate flyby while I was walking in, and while I was walking out, older gentleman walking by gave a dirty look and did not return the greeting. Be careful, owners.

Checked this place out.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/early-bird-special-only-55-for-60-min-massage-tj-spa-586-359-8715/25943980

TJ's spa Totally legit. No hint of extras. I guess I heard HJ's from the next room, but my masseuse was not inclined to provide So walked out without a tip. $45 Hhr / $ 65 Hr.

Ustrongman
04-06-17, 00:17
I don't need to. Your recent reports speak for themselves. Are you a cop?

Go all the way back to when I started.

DutchCourage3
04-06-17, 02:25
Cop accusations? I didn't reply to your post either because there was absolutely nothing to go on. Then you get butt hurt say thanks for nothing and now accusing people of being cops.

That being said maybe if you post what are you are looking in people can give recommendations based on where and what you're looking for. At least help us help you.

I don't need to. Your recent reports speak for themselves. Are you a cop?

CanDoForU
04-06-17, 06:50
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-body-work/28511534

Went to this place in Garden City. Sounded like fun with white women. Paid 140 for a reverse bikini massage. Massage sucked. Women were not hot at all and there were no extras. Total oversell and rip off. On the turn I suggested she use the rest of her time "here". Only because she wasted most of the session already. She told me. "Oh, I can't do that". There are plenty of good AMPs in the area. Don't waste your time or money here.

Flip Fan
04-06-17, 09:36
I will be visiting this location in the near future, any recommendations on who to see? Last time I was there (2 years ago? I saw Betty and was happy with the service. My mobility is quite limited so it needs to be here or nearby. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5-chinese-stafff-massage-new-21-free-table-shower/10079673.

Thanks for the help and stay safe.

Treyy.Relatively young girl, no touching and awful massage and a no interest at all in the HJ at the one in the holiday plaza. Would never go back.

MikeQanaby
04-06-17, 11:37
I decided to try Anna's Belleville spot today. I usually hit up her Romulus location but it always strikes me as kinda skeevy. Past reports said her Belleville place was a better location (agreed) so I gave it a shot. Typical two-call to get to the apartment. Was greeted by a sourpuss of a woman named Amy. Late 30's / early 40's. Couldn't really tell what kind of body because she had a loose fitting shirt that went down over her ass. Took me to the room, nice setup, and I paid for an hour. The massage was pretty good. But absolutely no teasing, no giggling. It was all business. She kept wiping her nose and, at one point, excused herself and I could hear her pissing and farting into the toilet. Upon flip she asked if I want sucky and that it would cost $80. To get naked would be $100. I told her $60 and I wanted to see her body. She said it had to be $80 to get naked. I said $60 was fine. Once the condom was on and she had her mouth on my dick I pulled her pants down and told her I just wanted to look. Finished in the bag and continued the massage. Out the door in about 50 minutes at the cost of $120. Won't repeat with Amy.

Nyybry
04-06-17, 13:24
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-body-work/28511534

Went to this place in Garden City. Sounded like fun with white women. Paid 140 for a reverse bikini massage. Massage sucked. Women were not hot at all and there were no extras. Total oversell and rip off. On the turn I suggested she use the rest of her time "here". Only because she wasted most of the session already. She told me. "Oh, I can't do that". There are plenty of good AMPs in the area. Don't waste your time or money here.My whole idea of the reverse massage was at some point in the session you were entitled to massage them. It sounds like this was not the case in your visit unless you failed to mention it or rather the lady was so not your type you elected not to take the turn.

RainMan2017
04-06-17, 14:12
My whole idea of the reverse massage was at some point in the session you were entitled to massage them. It sounds like this was not the case in your visit unless you failed to mention it or rather the lady was so not your type you elected not to take the turn.Thought the same thing. Usually leads to FIV and / or DATY.

RemoMask
04-06-17, 15:58
Forum to fight for best pussy, no cock fight needed. Keep it clean folks.

Any one had other girl than yellow at M1 comment?

She is okay, but took her many times.

Any other place than Acu at 7 mile give good massage and relief? Last visit, I had horrible massage. Wanted to change the girl but the massager didn't want to change and pretend she can do.

Megatron81
04-06-17, 18:02
My whole idea of the reverse massage was at some point in the session you were entitled to massage them. It sounds like this was not the case in your visit unless you failed to mention it or rather the lady was so not your type you elected not to take the turn.I had a better experience here. I did the half hour topless reverse. The girl I had was pretty good looking. Slim, decent face, nice ass, nice tits. Not huge but they were nice. She may have been AA, light skinned though. She actually wore lingerie, not bikini bottoms which was sexy. I started rubbing her first and she let me go everywhere pretty much except under the small cloth that covered her lady bits. She said it was the time of the month so not sure if that was an excuse or the truth.

When it was my turn she did a pretty decent massage then finished me off. But she was pretty cool and seemed into it. I think if you are a regular you could get more. She did actually say this place is affiliated with the place in Waterford and when I told her I had been there but didn't get extras she was surprised. She also said some of the girls at this location don't do extras but some do. Overall I had fun and thought it was worth it.

JoeDocks11
04-06-17, 22:51
That is interesting about the multiple phones they got going on. All's I know is, I was there last Saturday late morning and saw Angela and she was very nice and about an 8 on my scale. She was energetic, laughed and smiled a lot, and eager to please. My regret is that I wasn't prepared for being pampered both physically and visually. While she was not the girl in the ads, she had her eyes looking similar but tits were just average large B to small C cup, those ads have models with DD. I also concur​ with the fee $1.6 for hr and $1.4 for hh plus "tip if good service please".Te other girl has 3 phones in her room. They check to see if it is a VOIP number you are calling from (such as google voice). If a VOIP number, they will not see you.

She also won't see men of color.

Ackson13
04-06-17, 22:53
Relatively young girl, no touching and awful massage and a no interest at all in the HJ at the one in the holiday plaza. Would never go back.I've always left happy, table shower room sucks.

SuperJason2
04-06-17, 23:05
This AMP is quite busy this week. Called a few time and finally got a spot to get in. Only Sasha and Lucy were available. I was told Wendy (is back to China and won't be back until May / June timeframe. The AMP is less busy before 2 PM. I had Lucy and her skill was pretty good (8 out of 10). Good HE with standard damage of. 4. Sasha seems to be younger and prettier. I will try her next time.

JasonLee414
04-06-17, 23:08
Anyone know anything about this one. Older white masseuse working out of her home downriver.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heated-table-residential-massage-white-woman-not-asian/29169372

Jackknoff
04-07-17, 00:35
This AMP is quite busy this week. Called a few time and finally got a spot to get in. Only Sasha and Lucy were available. I was told Wendy (is back to China and won't be back until May / June timeframe. The AMP is less busy before 2 PM. I had Lucy and her skill was pretty good (8 out of 10). Good HE with standard damage of. 4. Sasha seems to be younger and prettier. I will try her next time.Went to check out the spa. I had a decent massage with Sasha. She gave a decent massage better than most AMPs. She is young and relatively cute. Standard HJ finish. Wouldn't do BJ, and wouldn't let me get to far with my hands. Pulled away a few times. 60 + 40 tip for hour.

Not sure I'll repeat. I hate HJ's.

HyJinx2191
04-07-17, 08:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Anthroman
04-07-17, 16:48
If anyone has been to m1 in the last couple of months, you might want to go get yourself checked out.Sent you a private message. Please respond.

JakeMioff
04-07-17, 16:49
I had a better experience here. I did the half hour topless reverse. The girl I had was pretty good looking. Slim, decent face, nice ass, nice tits. Not huge but they were nice. She may have been AA, light skinned though. She actually wore lingerie, not bikini bottoms which was sexy. I started rubbing her first and she let me go everywhere pretty much except under the small cloth that covered her lady bits. She said it was the time of the month so not sure if that was an excuse or the truth.

When it was my turn she did a pretty decent massage then finished me off. But she was pretty cool and seemed into it. I think if you are a regular you could get more. She did actually say this place is affiliated with the place in Waterford and when I told her I had been there but didn't get extras she was surprised. She also said some of the girls at this location don't do extras but some do. Overall I had fun and thought it was worth it.Sounds like a combination of YMMV and providers who opt out. How can we filter them out? I know one monger had mentioned his routine included requesting the top come off before payment. Not here but at other AMP and if they refuse then he leaves. LOL. Maybe these girls here need to be treated like the strip clubs girls where you have to be subtle and ask about extras before going in the VIP. ?

Rogmaes
04-08-17, 16:06
I decided to try Anna's Belleville spot today. I usually hit up her Romulus location but it always strikes me as kinda skeevy. Past reports said her Belleville place was a better location (agreed) so I gave it a shot. Typical two-call to get to the apartment. Was greeted by a sourpuss of a woman named Amy. Late 30's / early 40's. Couldn't really tell what kind of body because she had a loose fitting shirt that went down over her ass. Took me to the room, nice setup, and I paid for an hour. The massage was pretty good. But absolutely no teasing, no giggling. It was all business. She kept wiping her nose and, at one point, excused herself and I could hear her pissing and farting into the toilet. Upon flip she asked if I want sucky and that it would cost $80. To get naked would be $100. I told her $60 and I wanted to see her body. She said it had to be $80 to get naked. I said $60 was fine. Once the condom was on and she had her mouth on my dick I pulled her pants down and told her I just wanted to look. Finished in the bag and continued the massage. Out the door in about 50 minutes at the cost of $120. Won't repeat with Amy.Anna's Belleville location is a secluded spot that I have recommended in previous posts. I suspect Anna uses it as her penalty box as her low earners seem to gravitate to that location. I saw Amy when she first came to the Metro area in January. Back then she was energetic and eager to please. I noticed that many of Anna's girls are light in the teasing department. I did get a decent massage from Amy and for $60 I got the topless CBJ, HJ and some fiv. She has some great nipples. I think she has become somewhat jaded and is due to return to Flushing NY. Wonder what that Bobo in Romulus is like?

Rogmaes
04-08-17, 18:41
Anna's Belleville location is a secluded spot that I have recommended in previous posts. I suspect Anna uses it as her penalty box as her low earners seem to gravitate to that location. I saw Amy when she first came to the Metro area in January. Back then she was energetic and eager to please. I noticed that many of Anna's girls are light in the teasing department. I did get a decent massage from Amy and for $60 I got the topless CBJ, HJ and some fiv. She has some great nipples. I think she has become somewhat jaded and is due to return to Flushing NY. Wonder what that Bobo in Romulus is like?.4 hh. 6 tip I always book 1/2 h on first visit and switch to hr if things look promising. Got slightly more than hh and even went for the shower afterwards. Bold move.

Maul1710
04-09-17, 19:59
Saw a new place just opened up off 59 in white lake. Haven't had a lot of time to TOFTT and not sure I would with the location being a mile from LEO.

NotSureY
04-09-17, 23:29
Saw a new place just opened up off 59 in white lake. Haven't had a lot of time to TOFTT and not sure I would with the location being a mile from LEO.At least you know your car will be safe in the parking lot.

Guyneedsfun
04-10-17, 01:14
Can't keep track with all the asian ads. Lost track of Helens location. She used to work out of the highrise by Oakland mall and then stopped massages but had other girls. A few months ago had a location in apartments off 16 mile in Troy. If someone has contact info I would appreciate it through a post or PM. Thanks.

FloppyMcStiffy
04-10-17, 09:02
Saw a new place just opened up off 59 in white lake. Haven't had a lot of time to TOFTT and not sure I would with the location being a mile from LEO.I went last week. Strictly legit. I asked her to make me happy and she said "we don't do that here" below average massage too. Won't go back.

MikeQanaby
04-10-17, 12:43
. Wonder what that Bobo in Romulus is like?Looks like Bobo is gone from the Romulus location (and on to 14&75) and Joanne is there now.

Anybody have any experience with Joann?

MusicBoss10
04-11-17, 07:46
I saw Maria with no hint of anything beyond legit massage. Has anyone had better luck at Pressure Point in Southfield and if so with whom? Thanks!

ALotNohsin
04-11-17, 09:48
I saw Maria with no hint of anything beyond legit massage. Has anyone had better luck at Pressure Point in Southfield and if so with whom? Thanks!PM me for details. Extras definitely available.

AzxRaymi
04-11-17, 14:57
PM me for details. Extras definitely available.I always have seen maria and a couple others there without any kind of hint of extras. Would realy like to know what and with whom extras are avaiable.

ABigDog
04-11-17, 15:01
Had some time to kill so I thought I would stop buy. I have had visited Amy a while back, but I have been busy. Angie was there, opted for the hour massage at 60 $, the massage was actually good. She worked the back completely, then the Glutes happily. On the flip, she asked be what I wanted, and opted for a mutual massage, which I think she enjoyed? No FIV, but massage and kissing all over. When I was finished giving her a massage proceeded with a CBJ for the same price as the massage which included tip. Overall a good experience. She really has no chest, but a great behind and is very thin.

LoneWolf2873
04-11-17, 16:27
Dreamt I went in for an hour and saw "Ebony" for an hour. Typical pay. 8 and get undressed.

First 20 minutes was dull and unenthusiastic. I offered to massage her which after 5 minutes it finally sunk in, and she took me up on it. Rubbed back under shirt, rest OTC. That burned 10 minutes or so and I wanted my time again. LOL.

Now we are 30 minutes in and I'm still face down. Well let me tell you, she became a massuese in a hurry, cause it felt fabulous. Really put in skills and fixed my sore back. Flip and negotiate, which turned out she wasn't listening, cause it was oily jerk, BUT she hit something that turned my little friend sick in a hurry and he puked. Was a button that made event under a minute somehow.

5 more minutes after cleanup of legs / feet, out the door I went, after. 2 tip.

Whole event one hour.

Pocket light $ total.

Priceless.

Guwman
04-11-17, 17:59
After a few days of getting my lawn in order, I was sore and in need of a good massage. I happened to be in Novi so I decided to visit the Asian Spa Massage on Novi road. There hasn't been much written about this place in a while. It is rumored to be a non-erotic place. However, I needed a quality massage most of all. I entered and was greeted by Lee Lee, a 40-something Chinese woman. She was very personable but somewhat reserved. I told her I needed some back walking since I had pains in my neck and shoulders. She began walking and the pain was intensified. I told her to stop. She then proceeded to give me the most thorough massage I have ever had. She climbed on the table and used her heels, elbows. And forearms to get the kinks out. She also spent a considerable amount of time on my scalp, face, hands, and feet. After the flip, I was covered by a towel. She just rubbed my chest for a while. When she got close to my waist, I just pushed her hand under the towel. She seemed surprised and said she was not supposed to do that. But, she did a very nice job anyway. She changed pressure and techniques until I was quite happy.

SkinDogToo
04-11-17, 20:40
Had some time to kill so I thought I would stop buy. I have had visited Amy a while back, but I have been busy. Angie was there, opted for the hour massage at 60 $, the massage was actually good. She worked the back completely, then the Glutes happily. On the flip, she asked be what I wanted, and opted for a mutual massage, which I think she enjoyed? No FIV, but massage and kissing all over. When I was finished giving her a massage proceeded with a CBJ for the same price as the massage which included tip. Overall a good experience. She really has no chest, but a great behind and is very thin.Is this one of Anna's girls?

SkinDogToo
04-11-17, 20:41
I always have seen maria and a couple others there without any kind of hint of extras. Would realy like to know what and with whom extras are avaiable.I've been there probably 5 times in 2 years. Never ever had any luck. Decent massage though a couple of times.

ABigDog
04-12-17, 10:32
Is this one of Anna's girls?I believe it is one of anna's girls.

ScrubGuy
04-12-17, 16:19
After a few days of getting my lawn in order, I was sore and in need of a good massage. I happened to be in Novi so I decided to visit the Asian Spa Massage on Novi road. There hasn't been much written about this place in a while. It is rumored to be a non-erotic place. However, I needed a quality massage most of all. I entered and was greeted by Lee Lee, a 40-something Chinese woman. She was very personable but somewhat reserved. I told her I needed some back walking since I had pains in my neck and shoulders. She began walking and the pain was intensified. I told her to stop. She then proceeded to give me the most thorough massage I have ever had. She climbed on the table and used her heels, elbows. And forearms to get the kinks out. She also spent a considerable amount of time on my scalp, face, hands, and feet. After the flip, I was covered by a towel. She just rubbed my chest for a while. When she got close to my waist, I just pushed her hand under the towel. She seemed surprised and said she was not supposed to do that. But, she did a very nice job anyway. She changed pressure and techniques until I was quite happy.So did you get HE?

Spartan2009
04-12-17, 20:21
So, there wasn't too much about this place on here, so I thought I'd stop by. After a phone call where she had me on hold for five minutes (I was driving so it wasn't a big deal) she had me text when I was on my way. I did, 20 minutes out. When I got there, I knocked, and I heard a whole lot of rustling around. She came to the door and was like "why did you only text me three minutes ago? I should have known where this was going. After lying down, she was gone for around 5-6 minutes before coming in and starting. The beginning was good, but she went to get hot towels, and I could hear her on the phone. She came in with her phone and tells me all about how she will never check her phone during a massage because that's wrong. All this time, her phone is blowing up. After the second call and like ten texts, she goes "it doesn't bother me" and I say that it bothers me, so she takes it to a different room. There's been a bit of teasing through this point, but nothing much, which was interesting because the first thing she did was spread my legs off the table and started working on my butt.

At this point, she's been talking about "all those illegal massage girls" and how wrong it is that they're driving her out of business. Then she starts asking me if I believe in God, and I said that I'd rather not talk about it. She said that she doesn't care if she offends me, but God exists and I'll find out soon enough. She proceeds to tell me about her dying on the operating table and coming back and being mad at the doctors.

Then, she starts telling me that Obama was behind the chemical attack in Syria, and, I'm not joking, starts crying as she tells me that America is the greatest country on Earth, and anyone who hates it should get out.

As an aside, I'm of mixed race, white / Lebanese descent.

She starts talking about the patriot act and how it's wrong, but if someone like me gets detained, that's for the country's protection and it's okay, because if I'm innocent I'll be okay. She then tells me that she was detained because police thought that she killed her husband, who died in this house. She also wanted to know my full name, where I work, and details about my life, far beyond small talk.

I should also mention that every time she left the room, which was maybe six-seven times, she came back drunker and drunker. I swear she was taking shots outside.

I sped things up and got out, but not before she followed me out partway to my car, where she yelled "OMG you have a sports car, that's amazing! (I drive a Cavalier.).

In terms of the massage, she's the roughest I've ever seen. She used her elbows at times on my ribs in the back. I don't even know what to say. Please, please, please stay away.

HeeJung47
04-12-17, 23:01
Dreamt I went in for an hour and saw "Ebony" for an hour. Typical pay. 8 and get undressed.

First 20 minutes was dull and unenthusiastic. I offered to massage her which after 5 minutes it finally sunk in, and she took me up on it. Rubbed back under shirt, rest OTC. That burned 10 minutes or so and I wanted my time again. LOL.

Now we are 30 minutes in and I'm still face down. Well let me tell you, she became a massuese in a hurry, cause it felt fabulous. Really put in skills and fixed my sore back. Flip and negotiate, which turned out she wasn't listening, cause it was oily jerk, BUT she hit something that turned my little friend sick in a hurry and he puked. Was a button that made event under a minute somehow.

5 more minutes after cleanup of legs / feet, out the door I went, after. 2 tip.

Whole event one hour.

Pocket light $ total.

Priceless.A bit confused with this review. There is so Ebony at Sophia Spa. There is a Ebony at Saigon Spa in Ferndale, but their hour rate is only 60.

BuckleMyShoe
04-12-17, 23:50
A touch of grace.

Oh man I am so sorry; but I laughed out loud reading this! Thank you so much for this post! She has reviews on yelp that are similar to yours; and some women actually tried to go and had the same review as you! Amazing!

Tiger0033
04-13-17, 00:19
So, there wasn't too much about this place on here, so I thought I'd stop by. After a phone call where she had me on hold for five minutes (I was driving so it wasn't a big deal) she had me text when I was on my way. I did, 20 minutes out. When I got there, I knocked, and I heard a whole lot of rustling around. She came to the door and was like "why did you only text me three minutes ago? I should have known where this was going. After lying down, she was gone for around 5-6 minutes before coming in and starting. The beginning was good, but she went to get hot towels, and I could hear her on the phone. She came in with her phone and tells me all about how she will never check her phone during a massage because that's wrong. All this time, her phone is blowing up. After the second call and like ten texts, she goes "it doesn't bother me" and I say that it bothers me, so she takes it to a different room. There's been a bit of teasing through this point, but nothing much, which was interesting because the first thing she did was spread my legs off the table and started working on my butt.

At this point, she's been talking about "all those illegal massage girls" and how wrong it is that they're driving her out of business. Then she starts asking me if I believe in God, and I said that I'd rather not talk about it. She said that she doesn't care if she offends me, but God exists and I'll find out soon enough. She proceeds to tell me about her dying on the operating table and coming back and being mad at the doctors.

Then, she starts telling me that Obama was behind the chemical attack in Syria, and, I'm not joking, starts crying as she tells me that America is the greatest country on Earth, and anyone who hates it should get out.

She starts talking about the patriot act and how it's wrong, but if someone like me gets detained, that's for the country's protection and it's okay, because if I'm innocent I'll be okay. She then tells me that she was detained because police thought that she killed her husband, who died in this house. She also wanted to know my full name, where I work, and details about my life, far beyond small talk.

I should also mention that every time she left the room, which was maybe six-seven times, she came back drunker and drunker. I swear she was taking shots outside.

I sped things up and got out, but not before she followed me out partway to my car, where she yelled "OMG you have a sports car, that's amazing! (I drive a Cavalier.).

In terms of the massage, she's the roughest I've ever seen. She used her elbows at times on my ribs in the back. I don't even know what to say. Please, please, please stay away.Wow bro sorry to hear about your experience. I'll be staying away no doubt.

MikeQanaby
04-13-17, 09:39
Has anybody been this week? There was a snippet in another thread about a cop sitting outside the place and their BP and CL ads have not been updated lately. I haven't seen anything in the local paper but was wondering if my go-to has been shut down.

FCastle88
04-13-17, 10:21
Has anybody been this week? There was a snippet in another thread about a cop sitting outside the place and their BP and CL ads have not been updated lately. I haven't seen anything in the local paper but was wondering if my go-to has been shut down.I went last week and had no issues. Great HE w / Sasha.

Member #5764
04-13-17, 11:12
"OMG you have a sports car, that's amazing! (I drive a Cavalier.).
I LOLd multiple times during your review, but that last part killed me. Thanks for taking one for the team, Sparty.

StalkOfLife
04-13-17, 15:08
Decided to visit Saigon on Woodward s of 9 Mile at lunchtime today. Saw Tiffany, very hot. Warm oil massage, nice music, classy room in back of nail spa. On flip she offered BJ with body slide. Nice tits and in-shape body. I begged for more but she said she doesn't do FS. Total damage 60 door fee and 100 for extras. Hot stone massage after BBBJ. HJ for finish. Best non FS spa I've encountered around here.

A bit confused with this review. There is so Ebony at Sophia Spa. There is a Ebony at Saigon Spa in Ferndale, but their hour rate is only 60.

RemoMask
04-13-17, 15:40
What other place apart from Acu at 7 gives a good back massage and relief?

FS is great but HJ suffix. Have a tight back, need someone walk on my back.

Russant
04-13-17, 15:51
What other place apart from Acu at 7 gives a good back massage and relief?

FS is great but HJ suffix. Have a tight back, need someone walk on my back.Bella Touch on 10 mile and Gratiot has back walking, hot towels / stones, and a great he finish.

One of the better massages I've ever received.

PantyLoverF
04-13-17, 19:51
I LOLd multiple times during your review, but that last part killed me. Thanks for taking one for the team, Sparty.I LOLd also. That is the funniest story I have read on this forum! We all need to pitch in and get Sparty a massage!! LOL.

PantyLoverF
04-13-17, 19:59

In terms of the massage, she's the roughest I've ever seen. She used her elbows at times on my ribs in the back. I don't even know what to say. Please, please, please stay away.So I take it letting her "manscape" you was out of the question? LOL.

Dllmpb06
04-13-17, 21:45
Bella Touch on 10 mile and Gratiot has back walking, hot towels / stones, and a great he finish.

One of the better massages I've ever received.What was the total damage out the door? Only HE available?

LoneWolf2873
04-14-17, 08:45
A bit confused with this review. There is so Ebony at Sophia Spa. There is a Ebony at Saigon Spa in Ferndale, but their hour rate is only 60.I don't get to choose the name, can only report what she said in my dream.

Not sorry you feel the need to troll. This was my dream, if you don't like it, move along.

LoneWolf2873
04-14-17, 08:52
Bella Touch on 10 mile and Gratiot has back walking, hot towels / stones, and a great he finish.

One of the better massages I've ever received.Could you define what kind of HE was available, whether here or in PM?

Spartan2009
04-14-17, 14:17
Hahaha I'm glad I could entertain, guys. She was so crazy. She started talking about Hillary working with the Syrians to kill people, and just a ton of other stuff. I missed a bunch of other stuff in the review. She kept telling me how she's ex-military, and she was hung up on it taking 2 and a half hours to fly into NYC. I told her that it's like an hour and change from Detroit, and her response was "Well I haven't flown since the terrorist attack on 2/11 so planes must be faster now. ".

A touch of grace.

Oh man I am so sorry; but I laughed out loud reading this! Thank you so much for this post! She has reviews on yelp that are similar to yours; and some women actually tried to go and had the same review as you! Amazing!I never thought to check Yelp, but yeah, that lines up. She was definitely drunk, and she reeked of it. At the end, she put an exfoliating mask on me, and I was like "okay, let's get this off of me and I have to go" and she washed it off. After I got dressed, she realized she left like a third of it on, so she was trying to get it off by rubbing my face with a soaked paper towel, and she was dripping a water / mask slurry on my clothes, all the while slurring about how sorry she was for missing it. I was like "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it later" as I left with mask still on my face.

So I take it letting her "manscape" you was out of the question? LOL.Absolutely not. In fact, even though I wouldn't have done anything, she never offered anything at all. Everything was legit (as much as you can say from the experience, LOL).

Living
04-14-17, 16:26
She's cool. In a very nice, inconspicuous townhouse. Comes to the door dressed sexy. Maybe a little attitude but she did get me in at midnight. Massage was okay, but nothing to brag about. She kept asking me to slap her ass, which really does nothing for me. On the flip, I got to play with the bolt-ons. I really didn't like that part because they were rock hard. Couldn't even get a grip, the skin was so tight. The release was average, but a Franklin for the half hour in a safe place was worth it. Seen her twice over the past 6 months. Last I heard, her and her sister were trying to make a reality tv show. Not about the hobby though (I think). So if you see tripods and video gear there, they're not for you (I hope).

I'll go out on a limb here and say the pictures are her. Her ass is shaped just like the ones in the pictures. Not sure if it's real, but when I slapped it, there was no ripple effect. The apartment shot looks just like her place. It is immaculately clean and she douses everything with alcohol before and after.

Maybe more is on the menu, but I never try for more.Saw her a few months ago and had the same experience. Called her around noon and she got me in around 2. Had trouble finding the place but got there eventually. Description of events is accurate, ok massage with some ass slapping and booty shaking. Seemed like butt implants to me very hard. Same with bolt-ons. Told me to come back again for a nude body slide but I haven't tried it. Might give it another go. She did some very nice during the massage and decent conversation with some dirty talk at the end.

Blazer1
04-14-17, 21:25
Saw her a few months ago and had the same experience. Called her around noon and she got me in around 2. Had trouble finding the place but got there eventually. Description of events is accurate, ok massage with some ass slapping and booty shaking. Seemed like butt implants to me very hard. Same with bolt-ons. Told me to come back again for a nude body slide but I haven't tried it. Might give it another go. She did some very nice during the massage and decent conversation with some dirty talk at the end.I've seen her as well great visit! Look forward to a repeat very pretty girl with a great body.

LulusLove
04-14-17, 23:54
Just an FYI she's been gone for a few months now and today underwent some very serious surgery that mite prevent her from ever returning. I've gotten to be very close friends and ask those that know her to say a prayer, I'm not religious but I've said a few and hope this request isn't.

Out of place.

RemoMask
04-15-17, 11:42
Just an FYI she's been gone for a few months now and today underwent some very serious surgery that mite prevent her from ever returning. I've gotten to be very close friends and ask those that know her to say a prayer, I'm not religious but I've said a few and hope this request isn't.

Out of place.Any Intel on current talents?

See Jackie couple years back, she is nice but she is too old for me to have fun, so just plain massage.

TwistedBrother
04-15-17, 11:47

Out of place.Thanks for the info and sorry to hear. Only saw her once there, but 3-4 times back when she was at Hawaii near Lansing. Was a fave back then.

ATeal77
04-15-17, 12:34
Where can I find a good massage with a BJ to finish?

Pickle252
04-15-17, 14:10
Anthroman or Hijinx check your messages please.

Member #5424
04-15-17, 15:13
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-japanese-amazing-sexy-body-and-face-super-hot-natural-body-to-body/28187478

I've tried this ad 3 times so far. First 2 times with Sandy and today with LeeLee. Leelee is the gir in the ad standing and laying on her belly in pink and black lingerie. She's even more attractive in person. So, when booking told them need to see different girl than Sandy, she texted pics of Leelee. All 3 times have been different locations. Today's location was in Troy. So when I get to the place right in the parking lot there's 2 cops and a ambulance it seemed like they were attending some motel guest. So I drive around to the room number I was given and there's another cop car parked but no cop inside. I found the room and parked and then contemplated if I should go in or not as 3 cop cars are there. I said fuck it then proceeded to the room and was greeted by Leelee. Right away she asked about the cops she seemed tensed. Anyways got started and she's got a hot body with a great ass and pretty face and she's young! Much better than Sandy. Overall I had a good time might repeat tomorrow. I think if the cops weren't there then she would had been more relaxed. As I was leaving she said can I have my boss call you to explain the situation outside, I said sure. When I got out one cop was gone and 2 were still there with an ambulance on the other side and that's what I told her boss. Leelee said she's here for another 5 days. $40 total half hour.

Russant
04-15-17, 16:21
Could you define what kind of HE was available, whether here or in PM?Standard HJ. The masseuse I had was very talented.

GiggleSticks
04-15-17, 18:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-japanese-amazing-sexy-body-and-face-super-hot-natural-body-to-body/28187478

I've tried this ad 3 times so far. First 2 times with Sandy and today with LeeLee. Leelee is the gir in the ad standing and laying on her belly in pink and black lingerie. She's even more attractive in person. So, when booking told them need to see different girl than Sandy, she texted pics of Leelee. All 3 times have been different locations. Today's location was in Troy. So when I get to the place right in the parking lot there's 2 cops and a ambulance it seemed like they were attending some motel guest. So I drive around to the room number I was given and there's another cop car parked but no cop inside. I found the room and parked and then contemplated if I should go in or not as 3 cop cars are there. I said fuck it then proceeded to the room and was greeted by Leelee. Right away she asked about the cops she seemed tensed. Anyways got started and she's got a hot body with a great ass and pretty face and she's young! Much better than Sandy. Overall I had a good time might repeat tomorrow. I think if the cops weren't there then she would had been more relaxed. As I was leaving she said can I have my boss call you to explain the situation outside, I said sure. When I got out one cop was gone and 2 were still there with an ambulance on the other side and that's what I told her boss. Leelee said she's here for another 5 days. $40 total half hour.If this is the place around 16 and livernois. Cops patrol there regularly nothing out of the ordinary if you see cops. Might I ask what are the two other location you've visited? The other one I've been to is 13 and dequinder apartments. I know they have another location in Farmington but never visited there.

Dllmpb06
04-15-17, 18:43
Standard HJ. The masseuse I had was very talented.How much was your total out the door?

StoneMaker
04-16-17, 00:53

I've tried this ad 3 times so far. First 2 times with Sandy and today with LeeLee. Leelee is the gir in the ad standing and laying on her belly in pink and black lingerie. She's even more attractive in person. So, when booking told them need to see different girl than Sandy, she texted pics of Leelee. All 3 times have been different locations. Today's location was in Troy. So when I get to the place right in the parking lot there's 2 cops and a ambulance it seemed like they were attending some motel guest. So I drive around to the room number I was given and there's another cop car parked but no cop inside. I found the room and parked and then contemplated if I should go in or not as 3 cop cars are there. I said fuck it then proceeded to the room and was greeted by Leelee. Right away she asked about the cops she seemed tensed. Anyways got started and she's got a hot body with a great ass and pretty face and she's young! Much better than Sandy. Overall I had a good time might repeat tomorrow. I think if the cops weren't there then she would had been more relaxed. As I was leaving she said can I have my boss call you to explain the situation outside, I said sure. When I got out one cop was gone and 2 were still there with an ambulance on the other side and that's what I told her boss. Leelee said she's here for another 5 days. $40 total half hour.140 or 40?

GiggleSticks
04-16-17, 06:58
140 or 40?Its 140 for 45 minutes.

Guwman
04-16-17, 09:43
I have to admit that I get more massages than most people. And, I usually only post when I receive very good or very poor service. This report is only about the quality of the actual massages. Since everybody enjoys different things and has different tastes, YMMV. However, here is a summary of my encounters over the past 12 months.

Bella Touch. Probably best total massage out there (Chirty).

Pro Body Works. Outstanding back walking (Yuni).

Acu (7 & Telegraph) - outstanding back walking (Lisa).

Health Massage (Dearborn) - great deep tissue (Lucy and Sasha).

Asian Massage Spa (26109 Novi) - very good overall massage and super nice women (Pink and Lee Lee).

Oriental Health (Clarkston) - very good overall massage and super nice women (Sa Sa and Vivian).

Relax (Ferndale) - very good overall massage and super nice women (limited English).

Famous Shiatsu (Sterling Hgts), Chinese Massage (8413 Wayne), Chinese Health (Van Born), Sunny Spa, Sonia Spa, Sophia Spa, Luna (Ann Arbor), Earthtone, JC Deep Tissue (Eastpointe) - average AMP.

Asian Art (Grosse Pte) - very good massage, hot girls, NO EXTRAS.

As I said, everybody has their own likes and dislikes. YMMV. Please do not PM me for specifics. I should mention that I always received my entire time and had no tipping issues.

RemoMask
04-16-17, 12:02
I have to admit that I get more massages than most people. And, I usually only post when I receive very good or very poor service. This report is only about the quality of the actual massages. Since everybody enjoys different things and has different tasted, YMMV. However, here is a summary of my encounters over the past 12 months.

Asian Massage Spa (26109 Novi) - very good overall massage and super nice women (Pink and Lee Lee).

Oriental Health (Clarkston) - very good overall massage and super nice women (Sa Sa and Vivian).

Relax (Ferndale) - very good overall massage and super nice women (limited English).

Famous Shiatsu (Sterling Hgts), Chinese Massage (8413 Wayne), Chinese Health (Van Born), Sunny Spa, Sonia Spa, Sophia Spa, Luna (Ann Arbor), Earthtone, JC Deep Tissue (Eastpointe) - average AMP.

As I said, everybody has their own likes and dislikes. YMMV. Please do not PM me for specifics. I should mention that I always received my entire time and had no tipping issues.Thanks much.

I have to get back waking massages frequently but sometimes need a relief but never always necessary. Also very bad remembering face and names. Last two times at acu was below average massage and other regular is out. Have a tight back. Can you specify the massage only parlor on your list, so I don't surprise them or waste time trying.

Member #5424
04-16-17, 15:53
140 or 40?140 for hh.

Chewyc
04-16-17, 23:13
Does anyone have any suggestions for a AMP that is really good at assplay? Rimming, prostate and such. Haven't seen much conversation about any.

Rogmaes
04-17-17, 11:04
Does anyone have any suggestions for a AMP that is really good at assplay? Rimming, prostate and such. Haven't seen much conversation about any.Try Famous Shiatsu at Mound & 14 in Sterling Heights. Yoko spent a lot of time on mine last time I saw her. Don't know if she will do prostate. I know she won't do BJ or FS. HJ is provided. $40 tip with $80 for the HR.

MusicBoss10
04-18-17, 07:21
I have to admit that I get more massages than most people. And, I usually only post when I receive very good or very poor service. This report is only about the quality of the actual massages. Since everybody enjoys different things and has different tastes, YMMV. However, here is a summary of my encounters over the past 12 months.

As I said, everybody has their own likes and dislikes. YMMV. Please do not PM me for specifics. I should mention that I always received my entire time and had no tipping issues.Thanks for the report. Can you please specify which places provide extras (HJ, BJ, FS)? Thanks!

SkinDogToo
04-18-17, 07:33

I've tried this ad 3 times so far. First 2 times with Sandy and today with LeeLee. Leelee is the gir in the ad standing and laying on her belly in pink and black lingerie. She's even more attractive in person. So, when booking told them need to see different girl than Sandy, she texted pics of Leelee. All 3 times have been different locations. Today's location was in Troy. So when I get to the place right in the parking lot there's 2 cops and a ambulance it seemed like they were attending some motel guest. So I drive around to the room number I was given and there's another cop car parked but no cop inside. I found the room and parked and then contemplated if I should go in or not as 3 cop cars are there. I said fuck it then proceeded to the room and was greeted by Leelee. Right away she asked about the cops she seemed tensed. Anyways got started and she's got a hot body with a great ass and pretty face and she's young! Much better than Sandy. Overall I had a good time might repeat tomorrow. I think if the cops weren't there then she would had been more relaxed. As I was leaving she said can I have my boss call you to explain the situation outside, I said sure. When I got out one cop was gone and 2 were still there with an ambulance on the other side and that's what I told her boss. Leelee said she's here for another 5 days. $40 total half hour.Link expired. Do you have another link or phone no? Thanks.

MikeQanaby
04-18-17, 13:49
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-grand-open-40-30min-60-60min-free-table-shower/26857522

Stopped in here today. Nice clean place. I saw three different girls during my time there. TS room looked clean but didn't ask for one. Got a young women. Didn't catch her name. Gave a good massage and no negotiation on the flip. Just asked if I would "take care of her more". I nodded yes and away we went. In and out in 60 minutes, good massage and a decent he. $60 for the hour plus $40 tip. It's in the back of a strip mall type building. Seems fairly discreet. PM if you want more info. Would repeat.

Guwman
04-18-17, 14:05
Had some time to kill in Ferndale this morning so I stopped at Relax. Hadn't been there in a couple of months. I always had a great experience here and this time was the best. Got there at 9:20 and they let me in. (open at 9:30). I got an hour with Cici. It was her second day at Relax. She was an attractive Chinese woman around 40 years old. Her English was mediocre, which was exceptional for this place. I told her I liked a hard massage. I said she could walk on me if she wanted. She didn't. However, she gave me one of the finest massages I have ever had. I told her I liked hands, feet, neck, and head massaged. She worked her ass off. I could hear her breathing like she just ran a mile. Everything was great. I was covered the whole time. After about an hour, she said that I should come back and get a 90 minute massage. I said wait and pointed to my crotch. She oiled it up and went to town while I played with her perfect tits. I will stop in again when I have 90 minutes to kill.

Member #5598
04-18-17, 15:54
I think that's how your spell her name. Saw her a good while back.

Massage was about 100 IIRC. Very sweet girl, really enjoyable. The damn door didn't have a lock and it kept cracking open so I had her put something in front of it because it bothered me. All in all, everything was on the table. I believe FS was 150 more but I didn't go for it. I just had her give a topless massage and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Beautiful rack and personality too. Would recommend, but again, just a tad bit pricey. I might have gave 150 for everything out the door.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170418195148/http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/unforgettable-touch-quality-massage-beautiful-cmt-call-now/28264442

P.S. Start archiving websites that you post so that they don't go away later. https://archive.org/web/.

Incognito1234
04-19-17, 19:16
I went to the AMP in the Burlington Square shopping center off of Eureka in Taylor. Although it's been at least a year or more since I was last year, the endings were acceptable -as in HE. Well, I decided that I could use a good massage and some relief, so I went there.

I pay the $60 house fee and go to the room, get naked and she starts massaging me. It was an acceptable massage. I've had better and I've had worse. Although I had given her the signals, rubbing my fingers against her calves when she was next to me and even placing my hands on her hips and rubbing her ass a bit while she was in front of me. I thought all was good and there was light teasing, as in going as far to massage my upper thighs but it stopped just short of touching my balls. On the flip, I was semi erect and she kind of chuckled but did a frontal massage, again, going all the way to the upper thighs but stopping just short of touching my dick. Finally, I grabbed it and said "massage here" and she said, "no, sorry". No HE was forthcoming and not long after that, the massage ended. So, I got up and was getting dressed and she said "How was the massage? I told her that it was alright but I was expecting more. She smiled and left the room.

I hit the bathroom and on my way out, she stood in front of me by the counter, before I got to the door and put her hands out and said "You tip me?" and I said no and started to move on toward the door. She move to the side, in front of me again and said "You tip me" and again, I said no. She said "Why not?" and I told her "You know why" and then went past her and left.

On the plus side, I got a reasonable massage for a standard house fee and since there was no HE or extras, I saved the tip money that I would have given her. On the negative side, for them, I won't be back.

Nyybry
04-19-17, 23:09
I went to the AMP in the Burlington Square shopping center off of Eureka in Taylor. Although it's been at least a year or more since I was last year, the endings were acceptable -as in HE. Well, I decided that I could use a good massage and some relief, so I went there.

I pay the $60 house fee and go to the room, get naked and she starts massaging me. It was an acceptable massage. I've had better and I've had worse. Although I had given her the signals, rubbing my fingers against her calves when she was next to me and even placing my hands on her hips and rubbing her ass a bit while she was in front of me. I thought all was good and there was light teasing, as in going as far to massage my upper thighs but it stopped just short of touching my balls. On the flip, I was semi erect and she kind of chuckled but did a frontal massage, again, going all the way to the upper thighs but stopping just short of touching my dick. Finally, I grabbed it and said "massage here" and she said, "no, sorry". No HE was forthcoming and not long after that, the massage ended. So, I got up and was getting dressed and she said "How was the massage? I told her that it was alright but I was expecting more. She smiled and left the room.

I hit the bathroom and on my way out, she stood in front of me by the counter, before I got to the door and put her hands out and said "You tip me?" and I said no and started to move on toward the door. She move to the side, in front of me again and said "You tip me" and again, I said no. She said "Why not?" and I told her "You know why" and then went past her and left.

On the plus side, I got a reasonable massage for a standard house fee and since there was no HE or extras, I saved the tip money that I would have given her. On the negative side, for them, I won't be back.Visited there awhile back and got pretty much same treatment. The massage was OK. Not great but decent.

MicGok
04-19-17, 23:12
Not looking for any FS or HE, just some teasing. What should be the best place near Novi for a young talent.

BuckCrazy
04-21-17, 09:28
Try Famous Shiatsu at Mound & 14 in Sterling Heights. Yoko spent a lot of time on mine last time I saw her. Don't know if she will do prostate. I know she won't do BJ or FS. HJ is provided. $40 tip with $80 for the HR.Take the trip to Hawaiian massage in LANSING and see mikki trust me on this you will not be disappointed.

CountryBoi3575
04-21-17, 17:09
Take the trip to Hawaiian massage in LANSING and see mikki trust me on this you will not be disappointed.Read where M1 gives a nice prostate massage.

Philiip214
04-21-17, 21:56
Stopped by and saw Ebony a few weeks ago. Definitely an amazing body and great personality. Could only go with a BBBJ since it was a certain time of the month, but it was great.

Massage skills were decent, better out there but but bad at all.

Pricing about the same as other posts.

Nyybry
04-21-17, 23:20
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-_-joann-new-in-town-33-romulus/28735020

Any new reports on Romulus location, any new talent or information on what can be had here. Been awhile since last visit.

BuckleMyShoe
04-22-17, 08:29
A few years ago, in Clinton twp. , there was a cult that ran a massage studio / chiropractic. It was some weirdo christian thing, the girls that worked there gave the massages were young and cute, and some of them, if not all, were sleeping with the leader / chiropractor (not putting his name, not sure if I'm allowed). Anyone ever go there?

Rogmaes
04-22-17, 10:23
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-_-joann-new-in-town-33-romulus/28735020

Any new reports on Romulus location, any new talent or information on what can be had here. Been awhile since last visit.Call Anna. She's always been straight with me.

Wingman8490
04-22-17, 16:11
Was there and saw Joann. Full menu although I went for hr and HJ fourty for the half and tipped fourty for the hand job. She went topless on the flip but t will cost sixty for the bottoms to come off. She said hundred for BJ don't know about full service. She is not bad looking not sure about age maybe in her 40's Nice breasts which she allowed plenty of roaming and kissing. I am older and need plenty of teasing and a really good hand shake to get me off which she lacked in both areas. For what its worth, I wouldn't repeat but she maybe good for you. YMMV.

Wingman.

Any new reports on Romulus location, any new talent or information on what can be had here. Been awhile since last visit.

Member #5436
04-23-17, 07:53
... Wingman.

Any new reports on Romulus location, any new talent or information on what can be had here. Been awhile since last visit.Thanks for the Joann report. My last dream was in March at romulus. Saw mia she looked good. Anna girls have all similar style message. On the flip was ok of HJ. Hh + 2 jacksons.

Member #5436
04-23-17, 07:59
Last week dreamed in southfield with Angie, she looked young early 30's, and was wearing harem pants but it looked like those MC hammer pants but I can still see that she had nice figure though. I told her to go heavy multiple times so she can get it. She climbed on my back and did pretty good. By far the best message from anna's (3 so far). On the flip she asked for he, but I wanted to see her top off but she would go for it. He was ok, not the best. As I was dressing she comes back with nice black body tight dress clearly showing her figure. Looked amazing. She said it was her last few days there before mamasan sends her to another location. I hear now Wendy is there now but dont have info on her.

SewerStan
04-23-17, 08:57
Last week dreamed in southfield with Angie, she looked young early 30's, and was wearing harem pants but it looked like those MC hammer pants but I can still see that she had nice figure though. I told her to go heavy multiple times so she can get it. She climbed on my back and did pretty good. By far the best message from anna's (3 so far). On the flip she asked for he, but I wanted to see her top off but she would go for it. He was ok, not the best. As I was dressing she comes back with nice black body tight dress clearly showing her figure. Looked amazing. She said it was her last few days there before mamasan sends her to another location. I hear now Wendy is there now but dont have info on her.Angie has gotten a bad rap the last few times she's come thru town. I've been visiting Annas places since right after she started. Angie's in the top five that Anna's had she's cute, got to nice little body and aims to please. A year and a half ago she had Melody a great body and service. I wish she'd come back! Yan Yan has always been everyones favorite and mine. Lately she's had a gal named Mia also a good time but she has moved on. Annas places always come thru. Everything is always available, safe, well hidden and reasonable.

ToledoBob
04-23-17, 10:19
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage/24402100

I have been a very active monger for years. I have recently become semi-retired. Now that I have more time, I will try to help those that helped me over the years. When I was younger, the HE was the most important part of the massage. Now, it is only the icing on the cake. The entire experience is what matters. No haggling and a great massage from a pleasant person is what I want. I have found that mature providers give better service and have better attitudes than their younger counterparts. YMMV as always.

I decided to try this lady who is mature. She operates out of a modest home in a nice neighborhood. When she answered the phone, I could tell that her English was ok but her accent made her difficult to understand. We finally agreed on a time.

She is a very short Asian woman. She has a nice body and is very strong. She worked very hard on my back and shoulders. Back walking, oil, then hot towels. Then she did some fingertip teasing. On the flip, I was sporting a hard on and she did not seem to notice. Then, I asked if I could get a HE. She said it is not available. I pleaded with her and she finally agreed. She lube me up and worked on me while I played with her tits. Great job. Massage was great. HE was great. I handed her a 50 tip and left. I will repeat.

ToledoBob
04-23-17, 10:45
After a few days of getting my lawn in order, I was sore and in need of a good massage. I happened to be in Novi so I decided to visit the Asian Spa Massage on Novi road. There hasn't been much written about this place in a while. It is rumored to be a non-erotic place. However, I needed a quality massage most of all. I entered and was greeted by Lee Lee, a 40-something Chinese woman. She was very personable but somewhat reserved. I told her I needed some back walking since I had pains in my neck and shoulders. She began walking and the pain was intensified. I told her to stop. She then proceeded to give me the most thorough massage I have ever had. She climbed on the table and used her heels, elbows. And forearms to get the kinks out. She also spent a considerable amount of time on my scalp, face, hands, and feet. After the flip, I was covered by a towel. She just rubbed my chest for a while. When she got close to my waist, I just pushed her hand under the towel. She seemed surprised and said she was not supposed to do that. But, she did a very nice job anyway. She changed pressure and techniques until I was quite happy.This sounded like with I want so I decided to try Lee Lee. She was busy when I arrived, but the beautiful woman at the desk told me that she could give me a massage that I would love. Said her name was Pink. To me she was beautiful. Pretty Asian with a great smile, friendly and somewhat small. I told her that I needed some back relief. She spent the first part walking on me. She was the perfect size and weight for backwalking. Then, she gave me a nice oil massage. Finally, she brought out the hot towels and cleaned the oil off my body. I then received the nicest, longest fingertip tease that I ever had. I thought that I would blow my load from the teasing. She told me to flip and my cock was standing at attention. She said I only had a few minutes left. I asked her for a HJ and she said she couldn't do it. Then, I grabbed her hand and placed it where I wanted it. She said ok but don't tell anybody. Her efforts were soon rewarded with a geyser. I will return to see Pink and Lee Lee. WOW.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-pretty-asian-high-quality-relaxation/29193958

SewerStan
04-23-17, 23:13
Are they still open?

ChaserX
04-24-17, 06:13

On the plus side, I got a reasonable massage for a standard house fee and since there was no HE or extras, I saved the tip money that I would have given her. On the negative side, for them, I won't be back.Thanks for your review. It is so annoying when they give all the signals but don't deliver at the end. I hope your next trip yields better results.

I won't lie though, I started cracking up when I read, Tip me?

RocketDoc
04-24-17, 07:35
A few years ago, in Clinton twp. , there was a cult that ran a massage studio / chiropractic. It was some weirdo christian thing, the girls that worked there gave the massages were young and cute, and some of them, if not all, were sleeping with the leader / chiropractor (not putting his name, not sure if I'm allowed). Anyone ever go there?I want to check it out myself, just moved, and need a safe place ro play.

Flip Fan
04-24-17, 11:57
This sounded like with I want so I decided to try Lee Lee. She was busy when I arrived, but the beautiful woman at the desk told me that she could give me a massage that I would love. Said her name was Pink. To me she was beautiful. Pretty Asian with a great smile, friendly and somewhat small. I told her that I needed some back relief. She spent the first part walking on me. She was the perfect size and weight for backwalking. Then, she gave me a nice oil massage. Finally, she brought out the hot towels and cleaned the oil off my body. I then received the nicest, longest fingertip tease that I ever had. I thought that I would blow my load from the teasing. She told me to flip and my cock was standing at attention. She said I only had a few minutes left. I asked her for a HJ and she said she couldn't do it. Then, I grabbed her hand and placed it where I wanted it. She said ok but don't tell anybody. Her efforts were soon rewarded with a geyser. I will return to see Pink and Lee Lee. WOW.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-pretty-asian-high-quality-relaxation/29193958What was the house $ for the Hr and how much did you tip?

RemoMask
04-24-17, 13:11
Thanks for your review. It is so annoying when they give all the signals but don't deliver at the end. I hope your next trip yields better results.

I won't lie though, I started cracking up when I read, Tip me?Not just here, every where. Even at restaurants when people do bad service and expect tip. Its a plain no.

But after doing it long enough, now I mostly know before getting in to a facility. I usually stand / sit naked when provider enters. If they say cover adamantly or make bad moves or not sending another provider when I don't like my provider, I ask them money back and walk away.

Its all done prior to session begins. Yes I do fall many times (Mulan massage for example) but once I made my mind, it's no go what so ever.

In meat business, money is king. They are never in upper hand unless you think on small head. You don't need to do all sweet talking to the massage girl, it just works most times.

ToledoBob
04-24-17, 16:51
What was the house $ for the Hr and how much did you tip?$70 to the house. $40 tip.

SkinDogToo
04-24-17, 21:20
$70 to the house. $40 tip.I had nothing going on Saturday night and my date was sick so I went in. I saw Lee Lee. She is a 6 in looks in my book. Great massage and HE. She allowed UTC roaming which was a nice surprise. Paid the same. I'd go back.

FirstTimer1
04-24-17, 21:21
Any one know anything about getting extras here? I messaged a few people but just got crickets. Feel free to PM me.

AzxRaymi
04-25-17, 06:59
Any one know anything about getting extras here? I messaged a few people but just got crickets. Feel free to PM me.I have been there a couple times with no hint of extras. People keep saying they get them there so I would also like to know. I have seen maria, melissa and nikki there.

Nknk789
04-25-17, 10:41
Angie has gotten a bad rap the last few times she's come thru town. I've been visiting Annas places since right after she started. Angie's in the top five that Anna's had she's cute, got to nice little body and aims to please. A year and a half ago she had Melody a great body and service. I wish she'd come back! Yan Yan has always been everyones favorite and mine. Lately she's had a gal named Mia also a good time but she has moved on. Annas places always come thru. Everything is always available, safe, well hidden and reasonable.Due to another review. Made an appointment HH with angie. She is kind off attractive compare to other one. Korean in her early 30. The massage is nothing to talk about. On the flip. She try to pushing me on the FS for $1. But I do not buy it. Final agree $6 with a HJ and remove her clothes off. She kept complain about the tip and only alow me to touch her ass. One negative thing is her have a small top. Will not repeat.

MikeQanaby
04-25-17, 11:44
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-vicky-new-in-town-belleville/28735007

Decided to give the new one in Belleville a try. Wasn't much to look at. I would say late 40's early 50's. Very skinny. Asked if I wanted soft or strong massage. I went with strong and it was a great rubdown! She really dug the elbows in and alternated between being a therapeutic massage and a teasing one. Of the flip she tried to get $60 for an h / j I told her I always pay $40 and she was okay with it. $60 for the hour plus tip was $100 out the door. Would repeat for a great massage.

Member #5598
04-25-17, 12:15
https://web.archive.org/web/20170425161057/http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-spring-massage-llc-troy-sterlinghtgs/29478418

Located on Long Lake & Deq. Went here recently (just opened 21 days ago).

Had Lulu, older, unattractive, no english, could only OTC her behind. It's DIY. I wanted an hour but when I noticed how bad her massage sucked I turned over and she took my hand and put it on my member.

I told she had an opportunity to have a regular if she took care of me, so she barely let me OTC her top, then I led her hand to make me happy and it ended unenthusiasticlally.

As I went the counter, the lady at the front tried to charge me for an hour and even a different price from what she originally quoted me, $50 for new comers. I paid 70 tip included and will never return.

RemoMask
04-25-17, 15:47
This sounded like with I want so I decided to try Lee Lee. She was busy when I arrived, but the beautiful woman at the desk told me that she could give me a massage that I would love. Said her name was Pink. To me she was beautiful. Pretty Asian with a great smile, friendly and somewhat small. I told her that I needed some back relief. She spent the first part walking on me. She was the perfect size and weight for backwalking. Then, she gave me a nice oil massage. Finally, she brought out the hot towels and cleaned the oil off my body. I then received the nicest, longest fingertip tease that I ever had. I thought that I would blow my load from the teasing. She told me to flip and my cock was standing at attention. She said I only had a few minutes left. I asked her for a HJ and she said she couldn't do it. Then, I grabbed her hand and placed it where I wanted it. She said ok but don't tell anybody. Her efforts were soon rewarded with a geyser. I will return to see Pink and Lee Lee. WOW.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-pretty-asian-high-quality-relaxation/29193958I have been into this parlor 4 years back and a middle aged lady gave a heck of massage. It was diy. After that couple of visits didn't make me happy either ways so never visited them. May be game changed? I still doubt that it could be a YMMV thing until I see another report.

Red Star
04-25-17, 16:32
I have been into this parlor 4 years back and a middle aged lady gave a heck of massage. It was diy. After that couple of visits didn't make me happy either ways so never visited them. May be game changed? I still doubt that it could be a YMMV thing until I see another report.Though I've never indulged in their extras, Novi is very petty and not welcoming of that particular parlor (not sure about the one on 10 mile, but they've be raided a few times, about 5 years ago, because they were being a little too obvious, so for a while they stopped all the extras. They've started them again, but are being very cautious.

Red Star
04-25-17, 16:36
Are there any parlors, that offer nuru massage?

StoneMaker
04-25-17, 17:07
Anybody try any of the GPW massage places. I've seen a few pop up but in high traffic area. I know the area very well and near the woods police dept. Can't imagine they would try anything because the area is always on high patrol.

JakeMioff
04-25-17, 18:52
Take the trip to Hawaiian massage in LANSING and see mikki trust me on this you will not be disappointed.A quick read over on the Lansing AMP thread sounds like if Mikki not there then don't waste time or money, but rather go to the Lansing Accu where DT BBBJWS and CFS are both on the menu! Wow.

Spaguy45
04-25-17, 19:19
A quick read over on the Lansing AMP thread sounds like if Mikki not there then don't waste time or money, but rather go to the Lansing Accu where DT BBBJWS and CFS are both on the menu! Wow.I just want to second the comments about Lansing ACCU. I only wanted to leave happy and succeeded about that. . 65/ hr and. 4 tip. Didn't ask for more. Definitely an ok place to go in East Lansing not far from MSU.

TullyBlanchard
04-26-17, 12:50
Payton, much to my surprise, has now added FS to the menu at the low low price of $250. Those who have seen her know that she's a hottie, but that's a little too rich for my blood.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-waste-your-time-on-anyone-else/28388457

RemoMask
04-26-17, 16:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-oriental-massage-trcy-new-masseuse-30-southfield/28735027

Any comments on Trcy the new Anna provider?

Member #5598
04-26-17, 17:32
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-licensed-therapist/28443659

https://web.archive.org/web/20170426213007/http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-licensed-therapist/28443659

I would be **very obliged** to the one who could share their experience (s) with her. Thank you.

Mrtim495
04-26-17, 20:59
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-licensed-therapeutic-massage/24402100

I have been a very active monger for years. I have recently become semi-retired. Now that I have more time, I will try to help those that helped me over the years. When I was younger, the HE was the most important part of the massage. Now, it is only the icing on the cake. The entire experience is what matters. No haggling and a great massage from a pleasant person is what I want. I have found that mature providers give better service and have better attitudes than their younger counterparts. YMMV as always.

I decided to try this lady who is mature. She operates out of a modest home in a nice neighborhood. When she answered the phone, I could tell that her English was ok but her accent made her difficult to understand. We finally agreed on a time.

She is a very short Asian woman. She has a nice body and is very strong. She worked very hard on my back and shoulders. Back walking, oil, then hot towels. Then she did some fingertip teasing. On the flip, I was sporting a hard on and she did not seem to notice. Then, I asked if I could get a HE. She said it is not available. I pleaded with her and she finally agreed. She lube me up and worked on me while I played with her tits. Great job. Massage was great. HE was great. I handed her a 50 tip and left. I will repeat.She sounds really nice. Is she nice looking too? Did she allow roaming during the massage? Did you have to try real hard to get a HE. Sorry for the pun.

Marvel1
04-27-17, 09:32
I read another post looking for current information as "she hasn't posted lately" so someone must know something?? C&are = Cops and Robbers, or am I just being paranoid? I have some time on my hands next week so I am considering TOFTT, I'll update when I do.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-licensed-therapist/28443659

https://web.archive.org/web/20170426213007/http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-licensed-therapist/28443659

I would be **very obliged** to the one who could share their experience (s) with her. Thank you.

Marvel1
04-27-17, 09:49
If you talking about Asian Art Massage, don't waste your time. One confirmed HE, which seemed to be an anamoly. One monger's report was suspect stating there was OTC action. After several attempts and bait / switch will not repeat. They also have another location up by Lakeside Mall that seems to be the same type of operation with no happy reports. I did see recently they are advertising massage space for rent so who knows what type of talent that will draw?

Anybody try any of the GPW massage places. I've seen a few pop up but in high traffic area. I know the area very well and near the woods police dept. Can't imagine they would try anything because the area is always on high patrol.

LoneWolf2873
04-27-17, 11:03

I would be **very obliged** to the one who could share their experience (s) with her. Thank you.I just might have to TOFTT today. I too wish someone would have some info but someone has to share, and I've shared when I have knowledge. Let ya know when I do.

LoneWolf2873
04-27-17, 12:06
Anybody try any of the GPW massage places. I've seen a few pop up but in high traffic area. I know the area very well and near the woods police dept. Can't imagine they would try anything because the area is always on high patrol.I live over there, 2 streets away. I've been twice, both an HR, one was 4 hand and not a hint of even a handy. Sorry to burst your hopes.

LoneWolf2873
04-27-17, 12:24
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6105694195.html

Dreamt Tuesday I visited. No name on my date of hands. . 70 for hour upfront.

After being shown to room, which was decent size, I laid my skivvies in pile. Laid on table for 7 minutes while I listened to unintelligible arguing. Almost got up and asked for money back, but my escort to room was 30's and proportionate, had to see.

In came a taller, less attractive by 1 point, heavily stacked lady. Back, butt, more butt, more butt. Hey I'm thinking I hit jackpot. Raised butt and got inner thigh and brushing.

On the flip, she was ready to negotiate, even took the lead before I could ask. "EVERYTHING" was not offered, "Mouth" was not offered. Dammit to hell I'm bumming. Settled on handy, wanted. 60 to lift shirt but no touching and twins had to be holstered. I offered. 40 with that and she bit only with no showing twins, after she could tell she was getting ZERO if she didn't move on something.

My Spidey senses tell me anything is possible with some investment. She really got into making my little friend finish race BTW.

As always, YMMV but I think things look promising.

RealManMan
04-27-17, 13:03
Attractive and great firm pressure massage, nothing more on the table. She makes it very known don't bother even askin.

Jaykee101
04-27-17, 15:08
Visited this place on a day off after a short stint at a downtown strip club.

Its located in a strip mall off 9 mile near woodward. You enter the building and I believe there's 2 or 3 business down the hallway.

Entered the 1st suite, was greeted right away. 45 for hhr, I think 60 for hr. I went with hhr. Paid the cash up front, was shown to the room where I was told to undress.

The lady wasnt bad looking. Think her name was linda? Anyways Not my first time with her. Probably early forties, thin body. Started on my back right away.

Since I was feeling confident and she was standing right near my head, I began to pull the pants down, expecting her to stop me. She didn't. I got her pants and panties down and began rubbing between the legs, even sliding a finger in. At this point I was fully hard and needed to turn over. LOL. She let me pull her shirt down over her nice tits, and she knew it was time. She grabbed the lotion and I got the HJ while sucking on her tit.

Since I actually had no real desire for a massage, I think I may have spent 15 minutes there tops. I hinted at "everything" and all she said was "hundred". Maybe next time.

Gave her a. 3 tip. 75 damage total. Considering the mood I was in, was worth it. Will repeat.

Www.Detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-pretty-asian-quality-massage-248-496-3388/28230241.

LohnDog
04-27-17, 16:03

Its located in a strip mall off 9 mile near woodward. You enter the building and I believe there's 2 or 3 business down the hallway.

Entered the 1st suite, was greeted right away. 45 for hhr, I think 60 for hr. I went with hhr. Paid the cash up front, was shown to the room where I was told to undress.

The lady wasnt bad looking. Think her name was linda? Anyways Not my first time with her. Probably early forties, thin body. Started on my back right away.

Since I was feeling confident and she was standing right near my head, I began to pull the pants down, expecting her to stop me. She didn't. I got her pants and panties down and began rubbing between the legs, even sliding a finger in. At this point I was fully hard and needed to turn over. LOL. She let me pull her shirt down over her nice tits, and she knew it was time. She grabbed the lotion and I got the HJ while sucking on her tit.

Since I actually had no real desire for a massage, I think I may have spent 15 minutes there tops. I hinted at "everything" and all she said was "hundred". Maybe next time.

Gave her a. 3 tip. 75 damage total. Considering the mood I was in, was worth it. Will repeat.

Www.Detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-pretty-asian-quality-massage-248-496-3388/28230241.Do you have a better link.

Jackknoff
04-27-17, 17:31
Has anyone seen Giulia?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/licensed-massage-therapy-female-only-50hr-recharge-your-body-mind-and-spirit/24145822

Det Tigers Fan
04-27-17, 19:07
You should try the 3 hour massage.

Has anyone seen Giulia?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/licensed-massage-therapy-female-only-50hr-recharge-your-body-mind-and-spirit/24145822

RainMan2017
04-27-17, 19:28
Has anyone seen Giulia?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/licensed-massage-therapy-female-only-50hr-recharge-your-body-mind-and-spirit/24145822Excellent massage skills. Highly trained. I wasn't crazy about her location near H. Ford Hospital and Lodge Freeway.

Jaykee101
04-27-17, 19:58
Do you have a better link.Sorry about that. Not sure why the link is like that. I tried a couple times. It will work if you copy and paste it to your browser or If you go to BP and the massage section just type in Ferndale. It's the only listing.

Turrismaldon
04-28-17, 06:19
Excellent massage skills. Highly trained. I wasn't crazy about her location near H. Ford Hospital and Lodge Freeway.Is it purely massage?

Ad seem plain therapeutic.

RainMan2017
04-28-17, 07:17
Is it purely massage?

Ad seem plain therapeutic.Nothing but a great therapeutic massage, fully draped.

HeeJung47
04-28-17, 10:57

Www.Detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-pretty-asian-quality-massage-248-496-3388/28230241.You guys can go and check it our for yourself, but there is no way you are getting full-service for 100 dollars at this spa. You arent getting full service for 1000 dollars at this spa. Won't happen. And by the way, the ladies working there are both over 55 years old.

Det Tigers Fan
04-28-17, 13:18
Did you also post this same review on YELP? How many stars did you rate her?

Excellent massage skills. Highly trained. I wasn't crazy about her location near H. Ford Hospital and Lodge Freeway.

Nyybry
04-28-17, 17:35
My whole idea of the reverse massage was at some point in the session you were entitled to massage them. It sounds like this was not the case in your visit unless you failed to mention it or rather the lady was so not your type you elected not to take the turn.Was this place called LA Vida massage or are there two places like that. I know LA Vida in garden city off ford road fits the description above.

RainMan2017
04-28-17, 19:10
Did you also post this same review on YELP? How many stars did you rate her?No, never did a Yelp on her.

ZombSayshi
04-28-17, 19:45
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6105694195.html

Dreamt Tuesday I visited. No name on my date of hands. . 70 for hour upfront.

After being shown to room, which was decent size, I laid my skivvies in pile. Laid on table for 7 minutes while I listened to unintelligible arguing. Almost got up and asked for money back, but my escort to room was 30's and proportionate, had to see.

In came a taller, less attractive by 1 point, heavily stacked lady. Back, butt, more butt, more butt. Hey I'm thinking I hit jackpot. Raised butt and got inner thigh and brushing.

On the flip, she was ready to negotiate, even took the lead before I could ask. "EVERYTHING" was not offered, "Mouth" was not offered. Dammit to hell I'm bumming. Settled on handy, wanted. 60 to lift shirt but no touching and twins had to be holstered. I offered. 40 with that and she bit only with no showing twins, after she could tell she was getting ZERO if she didn't move on something.

My Spidey senses tell me anything is possible with some investment. She really got into making my little friend finish race BTW.

As always, YMMV but I think things look promising.Went here as well, parking lot was slammed.

Had a fairly skinny girl with nice cup size from what I could tell. However she was incredibly good looking, top 3 in my experiences.

Massage was less than average, my fault I guess.

Flip was my worst one yet, literally zero skill. Never would've finished. Was hoping to get the one you mentioned.

Tiger0033
04-28-17, 22:23
You guys can go and check it our for yourself, but there is no way you are getting full-service for 100 dollars at this spa. You arent getting full service for 1000 dollars at this spa. Won't happen. And by the way, the ladies working there are both over 55 years old.I've never been to that place but I'm not doubting the answer. Actually I don't think you can get F. S at any place in O. C.

StalkOfLife
04-28-17, 23:29
I've never been to that place but I'm not doubting the answer. Actually I don't think you can get F. S at any place in O. C.FS is available at Sun Spa in Waterford. Visited tonight and everything was available. Unfortunately, the provider was 65 or older. Her fake rack was nice but the horrible face and hair were not appealing. Given her extensive experience, she knew how to work it, with body slide, rim job and titty fuck all involved. BBBJCIM also provided but wow horrible looking. If only such excellent service were offered by a young hottie in this town. This place always has nice, talented and old workers. Most other places seem to offer better looks but no skills or enthusiasm.

Jaykee101
04-29-17, 03:55
You guys can go and check it our for yourself, but there is no way you are getting full-service for 100 dollars at this spa. You arent getting full service for 1000 dollars at this spa. Won't happen. And by the way, the ladies working there are both over 55 years old.Definitely not a bogus review. Everything I stated definitely happened and I cannot confirm what was meant by "hundred". But that was the exact word from her mouth. I stamd by my review, not a bad spot for a quick release.

Google135
04-29-17, 08:12
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6105286418.html

Hello all, just wondering to see if anyone have seen her before. Is the massage even worth it?

Google135
04-29-17, 08:44
Any new ads for crazy Heather?

ToledoBob
04-29-17, 09:07
Definitely not a bogus review. Everything I stated definitely happened and I cannot confirm what was meant by "hundred". But that was the exact word from her mouth. I stamd by my review, not a bad spot for a quick release.He never posts about what he has done. He only posts about what you did not do.

Jaykee101
04-29-17, 20:51
He never posts about what he has done. He only posts about what you did not do.Ahhh gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. I was like WTF? Can't imagine someone wasting time posting an elaborate review if they were simply bullshitting. But ya never know I guess.

Tiger0033
04-29-17, 21:01
He never posts about what he has done. He only posts about what you did not do.Pay no attention to heejung please. He's so full of it. I remember posting of a bad experience I had, I got a pm from him later on. He accused me of lying about the service and started calling me names. LOL. Claims he's buddies with every owner of those parlors.

Yea and I married Ivanka Trump LOL.

Esctol6
04-29-17, 23:28
Does anyone know if Jennifer from Massage Breeze in Westland is still available. I can't reach her and always enjoyed the massage she gave.

XirCom
04-30-17, 07:14
Does anyone know if Jennifer from Massage Breeze in Westland is still available. I can't reach her and always enjoyed the massage she gave.She told me a little while back that she had a vacation coming up. Hopefully this is the case, I noticed she's not running ads right now. A bargain, one of my favs.

Be safe.

Xircom.

CountryBoi3575
04-30-17, 11:42
Anyone know if msog can be had at magic health?

Ackson13
05-01-17, 09:29
She told me a little while back that she had a vacation coming up. Hopefully this is the case, I noticed she's not running ads right now. A bargain, one of my favs.

Be safe.

Xircom.Bargain? What is the damage?

Mmis90
05-01-17, 10:50
Bargain? What is the damage?It's like 50 or 60 with BBBJ.

XirCom
05-01-17, 13:31
Bargain? What is the damage?$60 for what I had.

Xircom.

AvBrent
05-01-17, 13:54
Same here, but passed on the BBBJ because I was afraid of bringing something home. No reason to think she has anything but I'm just paranoid, so accepted the HJ for 60. That said, do you guys typically tip Jennifer? Or 60 flat?

$60 for what I had.

Xircom.

Jackknoff
05-01-17, 15:01
Same here, but passed on the BBBJ because I was afraid of bringing something home. No reason to think she has anything but I'm just paranoid, so accepted the HJ for 60. That said, do you guys typically tip Jennifer? Or 60 flat?I paid her $50.

Marvel1
05-01-17, 15:07
Dozed off when the sun came out and visited Sunshine in St Clr Shrs. This place used to be called Great Massage, 3 prior dreams with no HE and didn't recognize any providers. Walked in requested 1/2 hr for. 5. Provider was definitely late 20's early 30's, no signs of being older. Very pleasant provider with some allergy problems so we had a conversation about that. Never got a name, time was short, in and out, https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6111383421.html..

She asked for light / med / hard, asked for light / med and that is what I got except for some med / hard on the shoulders just in the right spot. I started with my arms draped off the table and brushed her leg a few times then she put the on the table for my shoulders and neck. I was able to complete some OTC roaming which was not rejected and then the brushes got closer and closer with more involved ass play. On the flip she covered me, then I'm thinking there goes that. The sensuous rubbing started and she moved by hand to the boys and kept rubbing. I moved her hand to the right spot and helped her just a bit. OTC seemed fine but when I made a moved UTC for the girls she brought her arms in closer to the sides for a block move. I eased off and rubbed her ass and OTC on the chest. My guess is mid sized b cups that are nice and round. She has a nice body and long hair in a pony. Very cute face and smiles a lot. She removed the towel and went solo with a little oil. Her style was not to my liking, she squeezed and held the head to the point it was just too sensitive. Then Mr. Happy popped and it was over. Clean up was with tissue, not my all time fav, I prefer the warm towel they use to wipe the oil from your back, oh well. She did a pretty decent job on clean up but it was just a tad awkward, maybe this is all new to her? There was no discussion of tip or menu, just the HE. I tipped. 4 and she said thank you see you again. I bounced, the end.

I may try again and see if I get the same provider just to see if repeat visits get better. On my way out there was another provider, obviously much older and while I was there another monger came in so there must be at least one more but I didn't see her. This is very convenient geographically speaking so in a pinch this may become a new stand by. Next time I'll get some names.

Play safe.

XirCom
05-01-17, 18:02
Same here, but passed on the BBBJ because I was afraid of bringing something home. No reason to think she has anything but I'm just paranoid, so accepted the HJ for 60. That said, do you guys typically tip Jennifer? Or 60 flat?$60 flat, she seems ok with it.

Chipewa
05-02-17, 10:13
$60 flat, she seems ok with it.She was naked?

Robertin75
05-02-17, 20:15
Does anyone know if Jennifer from Massage Breeze in Westland is still available. I can't reach her and always enjoyed the massage she gave.I saw her 2 weekends ago and she told me she was going to Australia with her son.

DExplorer
05-02-17, 20:46
Stopped by tonight for my first foray into AMP. Was greeted by Sasha and shown to a room. After disrobing she returned and asked how much pressure I liked. She then proceeded to give an amazing massage with a spectacular HE. As first experiences go this was great. From the actual massage to clean up highly enjoyable. Will repeat.

Chipewa
05-03-17, 11:09
$60 flat, she seems ok with it.She was naked?

RocketDoc
05-03-17, 12:06
Has anyone ever caught anything from a BBBJ, or any of these AMP?

Rogmaes
05-03-17, 12:15
Is Saigon gone? No add in BP.

JumpingBean
05-03-17, 12:50
Is Saigon gone? No add in BP.There open for business. She (Tiffany) just hasn't posted in a while!

I just made an appointment with her for later today.

Rogmaes
05-03-17, 12:52
Is Saigon gone? No add in BP.I called Tiffany and there seems to be a technical problem with BP. She assured me that all was up and running. That's a relief.

Call Tiffany to make an appointment.

$60 one hour /$35 half hour.

Contact # 248-916-2282.

BigMac55
05-03-17, 14:19
Does anyone know if Jennifer from Massage Breeze in Westland is still available. I can't reach her and always enjoyed the massage she gave.Saw her 2 weeks ago, didn't have any trouble getting ahold of her, but I've heard others have at times. Got lucky I guess.

BigMac55
05-03-17, 14:24
Is Saigon gone? No add in BP.Went there last night, still open. Had a very nice time with Tiffany.

Streethunter
05-03-17, 14:57
Had a friend catch the gonorreha from a BBBJ. His friend cipro came to his rescue. Tinder chick. So be careful.

Has anyone ever caught anything from a BBBJ, or any of these AMP?

Member #5598
05-03-17, 15:01
Has anyone ever caught anything from a BBBJ, or any of these AMP?Although it's against the rules to call any person out individually. I had a fear / scare from one very popular girl that's talked about on this page, but won't say here. I get checked, everything's negative.

RemoMask
05-03-17, 15:50
Has anyone ever caught anything from a BBBJ, or any of these AMP?Kid:

Will I be eaten by dinosaur when I am out there walking in Jurassic Park?

Dad:

Yes son, if you are not covered by a protector.

Det Tigers Fan
05-03-17, 18:29
I was at Bath Bed and Beyond and overheard a mother scolding her son about touching a display pillow. She said he could get might get herpes or aids from touching the pillow. The kid looked to be about 4 years old. Sure it's possible to contract gonorrhea from a BBBJ. The mouth is no different than the pussy when it comes to that. Shoot, you could even get that from your own wife.

Kid:

Will I be eaten by dinosaur when I am out there walking in Jurassic Park?

Dad:

Yes son, if you are not covered by a protector.

MrPipes3006
05-03-17, 19:58
Saw her 2 weeks ago, didn't have any trouble getting ahold of her, but I've heard others have at times. Got lucky I guess.I have to admit as well every time I've seen Jennifer I guess I've gotten lucky to 60 don't even have to tip what a great deal treat her right guys.

Budman65
05-03-17, 22:02
I paid her $50.You cheap bastards no wonder we can't get any good young talent around.

Bratley1055
05-03-17, 23:45
She told me a little while back that she had a vacation coming up. Hopefully this is the case, I noticed she's not running ads right now. A bargain, one of my favs.

Be safe.

Xircom.I saw her last week. I pay her $60 for the HJ amd $80 for the BJ.

Jackknoff
05-03-17, 23:54
You cheap bastards no wonder we can't get any good young talent around.That is the rate she requested. Why do you say "cheap bastard"? Feel free to pay more than she is asking if you like. Personally I wouldn't return at that rate.

LeftHand44
05-04-17, 08:22
I saw her last week. I pay her $60 for the HJ amd $80 for the BJ.I have seen her a few times. Always paid $50. Never a problem and no tip. I has cfs with her once but not again. She's not into it or not into me. Ill stick to the BJ's with this one. Nice person but on goofy side.

RemoMask
05-04-17, 10:32
I was at Bath Bed and Beyond and overheard a mother scolding her son about touching a display pillow. She said he could get might get herpes or aids from touching the pillow. The kid looked to be about 4 years old. Sure it's possible to contract gonorrhea from a BBBJ. The mouth is no different than the pussy when it comes to that. Shoot, you could even get that from your own wife.LOL.

Wow, 4 year old!? If it's real, then Mom is pathetic. Kids under 12, are way too young to talk these things. It only gets nasty from there. !

On a side note, checked M1 couple weeks back, gotten the non-yellow, forgot her name. 5' feet, slim, small saggy boobs (I think she was about to get Boob job done), no massage skills. But she gave excellent head I had ever on m1. Didn't fuck her, just gotten CBJ.

When there are many miles, I like to sit back and relax, than ride the old horse. LOL.

BoomBoom74
05-04-17, 14:39
Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first post.

Went to Serenity Touch in Southfield last week. Got a massage from a black girl, good massage but zero extras. Anyone else had a different experience there or is it completely legit? I may go back for the massage as I liked it.

BoomBoom74
05-04-17, 14:42
I have seen her a few times. Always paid $50. Never a problem and no tip. I has cfs with her once but not again. She's not into it or not into me. Ill stick to the BJ's with this one. Nice person but on goofy side.Seen her couple of times. Both times got a HJ. Her massage skills are lacking and she talks and talks. There is no way you can relax even a little bit when someone talks and talks for the full hour.

Streethunter
05-05-17, 11:40
Located by hall and hayes. Anyone have any luck here? If so which girl is best. Only saw 1 report that said was legit, but seeing if they losened the reigns.

Streethunter
05-05-17, 11:40
Stupid spell check.

Located by hall and hayes. Anyone have any luck here? If so which girl is best. Only saw 1 report that said was legit, but seeing if they losened the reigns.

JakeMioff
05-05-17, 12:13
Located by hall and hayes. Anyone have any luck here? If so which girl is best. Only saw 1 report that said was legit, but seeing if they losened the reigns.. The T J in Sterling heights is no good. Maybe you could TOFTT.

Cecil0042
05-05-17, 15:49
Yes. All true that has been stated. BBJ is excellent and it's a nice, in fact, very nice value for the money. Talk your ear off? I'm used to it. But it's safe, predictable and I'll go back.

But here's something funny for all of you.

Nyybry
05-06-17, 02:26
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openng-walk-ins-special-45-60-mins-734-263-5726/28088813

I'm thinking it's completely legitimate because ad is made by same who did place off central city parkway, but if anyone has experienced something different than that. Feel free to comment.

MrPipes3006
05-06-17, 06:28
Yes. All true that has been stated. BBJ is excellent and it's a nice, in fact, very nice value for the money. Talk your ear off? I'm used to it. But it's safe, predictable and I'll go back.

But here's something funny for all of you.I have also sent Jennifer several times she is A great value but yeah she loves to talk.

MrPipes3006
05-06-17, 06:32
Had an appointment with Tiffany first time going to this place did half hour for 40 end up tipping 100 got really nice BBBJ I will be back also did a little dining at the why enjoyed very tasty and sweet.

BattMann
05-06-17, 09:05
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-red-moon-massage/18206603

Anybody stop through here yet? I'll probably swing through sometime in the next couple of weeks to check it out. Given location, my bet is that it is staffed by grand-ma's and DIY at best, but you never know until somebody goes. It would be nice to avoid the time waste if somebody has already done some recon.

SeaDoo2016
05-06-17, 14:29
Been out for a bit. Younger girl, great massage skills, standard he and maybe some Oct. 1. 2. 3. go. Pm if you would like.

SeaDoo2016
05-07-17, 11:52
Been out for a bit. Younger girl, great massage skills, standard he and maybe some Oct. 1. 2. 3. go. Pm if you would like.Well I went with Bella touch and didn't regret it!

Streethunter
05-07-17, 13:54
Per the below instructions I did toftt. And in my half hour experience is was an ok massage with nothing extra. I didn't feel like doing it myself. I would pass.

. The T J in Sterling heights is no good. Maybe you could TOFTT.

ToledoBob
05-07-17, 18:11
Over the years, I have visited the following providers. I don't remember all costs or details so please don't ask.

Bonita Diaz is a real sweetheart. Great oil massage and body slide. Repeated many times.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424

Massage Breeze. Visited three times. Mediocre massage with a nice ending. Bring your ear plugs.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/28321520

Lola. Good massage. Always drinking something then pissing. Watches TV. Low cost. Open menu.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lolas-magic-hands-gone-to-china-on-jan-19/12320270

Cassi. Saw her in the basement of a Livonia office building. Went for the body slide. She said if I touched her, the session was over. Then began the oily body slide in bra and panties. Two minutes later, she was asking me to touch her. Then off came the bra and panties. Haven't repeated but OK.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cassi-is-ava-today/29894968

Sunny Good massage and HJ.

Jazz TOUCH BY A FILIPINO Dropped out of sight 3 years ago. Worked out of home in Howell. Pricey but she was my type. Out of her clothes before I was.

Anna. Old Asian woman in Westland apartment by Meijers. Zero tits. Laundry room converted to table shower. BBBJ and CFS.

Marilyn Late 50's white woman in Canton condo. She thought she had the best tits in town but saggy. Wide open menu. Loves her work. Talks a lot.

Gloria Craigslist advertiser. Out of business. Old Jewish woman with big tits. Bitched about other providers. If HJ lasted more than 30 seconds she wanted you to finish yourself.

Anna Romulus apartment. Anything goes.

Karen is out of business but her ad still runs. Practicing nudist in her 50's.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-service/19504697

Ciara. Middle aged chubby black woman. OK massage with HJ in apartment in Southgate. Won't repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ciaras-mind-blowing-body-touch/14142423

StoneMaker
05-08-17, 10:05
Bored on Saturday, decided to break my AMP cherry. By recommendation, Concord was suggested. Called the number and was asked which location. Said I would be by the Madison Heights area and was booked a time. Asked to call when I was outside and followed orders. I will give them (her) credit for a fast response time. Knocked on the door and was greeted by a subpar Asian. I'm guessing early 40's, straight body shape. Shorts and sleeveless top, nothing to get the motor running. Undressed, watched the whole time, and laid on the table. Massaged the back, which was not bad, and flipped. Went for the touch and was quickly turned down. Says she doesn't like to be touched. Tried again and was pushed away. Asked for a HE and very mechanical. Paid. 40 and tipped. 40 for the hhr, only because the backrub was actually decent. Probably will repeat, not with her, but was informed the place is like a revolving door and YMMV with another lady.

BingeMadman
05-08-17, 12:39
Went there last night, still open. Had a very nice time with Tiffany.I just left today went in at noon, this is in ferndale Jenny said no can't do that awful massage wouldn't touch me happy left totally unsatisfied paid 40 left never to be back.

Saith
05-08-17, 23:06
Who or where do you recommend going too? Been a while since I have been too a good place or person.

RainMan2017
05-09-17, 05:21
Who or where do you recommend going too? Been a while since I have been too a good place or person.The third post below yours is a good start, unless you provide more info, expect some less than friendly comments.

VcyClonn
05-10-17, 11:16
Over the years, I have visited the following providers. I don't remember all costs or details so please don't ask.

Bonita Diaz is a real sweetheart. Great oil massage and body slide. Repeated many times.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-massages-by-bonita-734-444-8604/29366424

Massage Breeze. Visited three times. Mediocre massage with a nice ending. Bring your ear plugs.

Lola. Good massage. Always drinking something then pissing. Watches TV. Low cost. Open menu.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lolas-magic-hands-gone-to-china-on-jan-19/12320270

Cassi. Saw her in the basement of a Livonia office building. Went for the body slide. She said if I touched her, the session was over. Then began the oily body slide in bra and panties. Two minutes later, she was asking me to touch her. Then off came the bra and panties. Haven't repeated but OK.

Jazz TOUCH BY A FILIPINO Dropped out of sight 3 years ago. Worked out of home in Howell. Pricey but she was my type. Out of her clothes before I was.

Anna. Old Asian woman in Westland apartment by Meijers. Zero tits. Laundry room converted to table shower. BBBJ and CFS.

Marilyn Late 50's white woman in Canton condo. She thought she had the best tits in town but saggy. Wide open menu. Loves her work. Talks a lot.

Gloria Craigslist advertiser. Out of business. Old Jewish woman with big tits. Bitched about other providers. If HJ lasted more than 30 seconds she wanted you to finish yourself.

Ciara. Middle aged chubby black woman. OK massage with HJ in apartment in Southgate. Won't repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ciaras-mind-blowing-body-touch/14142423This is a good list. Have 'conversed' with them except for a couple. And I concur your findings except that a few changed the places.

DannyGoh1992
05-10-17, 12:59
Just got back to Michigan after a year. Does anyone know what's the lineup at M1? Any advice is appreciated. Pm is fine too! Thank you in advance.

CarlossPicYw
05-10-17, 13:57
This is a good list. Have 'conversed' with them except for a couple. And I concur your findings except that a few changed the places.For instance, Ciara has relocated from Southgate to a house in Redford Township. Her basement massage studio is actually decent, but the overall experience isn't anything special.

FCastle88
05-10-17, 15:09

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ciaras-mind-blowing-body-touch/14142423Does Bonita just offer HE or is there more available? In other news, had a recent session w / Ebony at Saigon very nice BBBJ for $80 in addition to the house fee, I think it was $40 for 30 minutes.

RemoMask
05-10-17, 16:04
Just got back to Michigan after a year. Does anyone know what's the lineup at M1? Any advice is appreciated. Pm is fine too! Thank you in advance.Yellow aka shampoo. Talk, slim, girl with implant.

Momo-short, soft skin, saggy small tits. Gives good head.

Took too many rounds with them. Nothing to write about, they just get the deed done.

T Man
05-10-17, 16:14
This one has been around for a bit but I don't recall seeing any reports on her, but I believe her name is Anne. Has anyone had a massage from her before? If so, does she offer any extras?

T.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-only/28454570

StoneMaker
05-10-17, 16:27
This one has been around for a bit but I don't recall seeing any reports on her, but I believe her name is Anne. Has anyone had a massage from her before? If so, does she offer any extras?

T.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-only/28454570That's got to be a dude.

JumpingBean
05-10-17, 17:14
That's got to be a dude.Stone maker- you are 1000% correct- he is now located in Mt. Clemens.

StoneMaker
05-10-17, 17:23

T.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-only/28454570Sorry to rehash this but look closely. You can see a shadow where possibly a goatee would form. Everything scream dude. Just trying to save you a trip. Again all IMO.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exquisite-asian-massage-therapist-for-you/27624583

T Man
05-10-17, 17:56
You know, I thought that at first but she just may be an ugly woman. If you google the number and go through some of the other websites, you'll see some other pictures that may make you think differently. That's kind of why I was putting out the feelers to see if anyone has and first hand knowledge.

Sorry to rehash this but look closely. You can see a shadow where possibly a goatee would form. Everything scream dude. Just trying to save you a trip. Again all IMO.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exquisite-asian-massage-therapist-for-you/27624583

MrPipes3006
05-10-17, 18:10
You know, I thought that at first but she just may be an ugly woman. If you google the number and go through some of the other websites, you'll see some other pictures that may make you think differently. That's kind of why I was putting out the feelers to see if anyone has and first hand knowledge.OMG I went to see this person last year after several conversations on the phone it was driving me crazy was in my area and a bargain yeah right if you want a DUDE. I bolted and told him I should beat his ass before I left for wasting my time.

T Man
05-11-17, 06:18
Thank you for saving me! Now I know!

OMG I went to see this person last year after several conversations on the phone it was driving me crazy was in my area and a bargain yeah right if you want a DUDE. I bolted and told him I should beat his ass before I left for wasting my time.

MikeQanaby
05-11-17, 15:57
Stopped in this morning and saw Sasha who never disappoints. For the money, she probably gives the best teasing massage out there. I was the first customer and specifically asked to see her (I usually just go with whoever greets me at the door) and actually had to wait ten minutes for her to arrive. I'm glad I did. I love the way she always has her hands on me even when walking around the table. There's something about the way she uses her non-massaging hand to rub and caress that drives me crazy. Also, she gives a lot of reach around action with plenty of stroking on the boys. Got the usual hour massage for $60. H / J with plenty of UTC rubbing and grinding for a $40 tip. Feel free to PM for more info.

HyJinx2191
05-11-17, 23:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Tiger0033
05-12-17, 00:13
It's against the rules to post anything std.

Milo Madison
05-12-17, 09:53
Something specific. Visiting the area from Wi at the end of the month. Happy to make recommendations if anyone is the Madison area. What I'm looking for is a CMT that does great body work / massage. But nude and with a HE. This rules out most AMP's since the massage usually isn't great.

We've got one here and she's fantastic. Would like to see if this rare creature exists elsewhere. I've read thru some back posts and there are a couple of possibles but I'm not going to be able to make several visits to find out. Any help would be great. In past visits I've been to a few strip clubs and the menu in your area is impressive. I just don't like how rushed it is. When for less money I should be able to get a great massage and leave happy.

Thanks for your time.

LeftHand44
05-12-17, 13:03
Stopped by Sunshine Spa on Grand River a couple of weeks ago. I saw Joy. I have seen her before. Heavy set but not fat just thicker. She recognized me before. She answered door in bathrobe but she changed into something sluttier. Half ass massage for about 5 minutes then right to full service. Good times, all positions covered with some dirty talk thrown in. We settled on 150 total all in before she changed. She used to work at PineTree off and on and was a real pain in the ass but the 2 times I've seen her at Sunshine has been a better experience. She talks a lot so best to strike the deal quickly and get dick in her mouth or her non-stop jabbering with drive you crazy. After I finished and she cleaned me up I was happy my car was still there. Rough neighborhood.

Sphunter
05-12-17, 13:57
It's against the rules to post anything STD.Don't understand this rule. Seems like it could very helpful to alert people of this and avoid.

T Man
05-12-17, 14:29
Made it out to M1 today and saw Mo Mo. In my opinion she is much better than Yellow and I think Yellow is pretty damn good. Had a great table shower followed by two rounds of BBBJ, CFS & DFK with a very good massage in the middle. Gave mama the usual $. 4 and as always, she asked for more which I didn't give her. For the quality of service you get here, that's a heck of a price. After an hour+ at M1, decided to try out an independent masseuse that was about a mile away. Ciara has been around for a while, and all the previous reviews are dead on about her looks and service. Received a nice body rub with HE (did not partake in the prostate exam) and left happy for 80. After three pops in about two hours. I'm thoroughly drained. Ciara's link is below.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ciaras-mind-blowing-body-touch/14142423

T Man
05-12-17, 14:32
It really depends on where in the area you're staying. Two that come to my mind are Sarah Sin in Shelby Twp and Jennifer (Massage Breeze) in Westland. You can find them both advertising on backpage and both have been reviewed on these boards.

Something specific. Visiting the area from Wi at the end of the month. Happy to make recommendations if anyone is the Madison area. What I'm looking for is a CMT that does great body work / massage. But nude and with a HE. This rules out most AMP's since the massage usually isn't great.

We've got one here and she's fantastic. Would like to see if this rare creature exists elsewhere. I've read thru some back posts and there are a couple of possibles but I'm not going to be able to make several visits to find out. Any help would be great. In past visits I've been to a few strip clubs and the menu in your area is impressive. I just don't like how rushed it is. When for less money I should be able to get a great massage and leave happy.

Thanks for your time.

Mmis90
05-12-17, 14:54
It really depends on where in the area you're staying. Two that come to my mind are Sarah Sin in Shelby Twp and Jennifer (Massage Breeze) in Westland. You can find them both advertising on backpage and both have been reviewed on these boards.Did you miss the part where he stressed he wanted a good massage? You'll get a finger tip at those.

HyJinx2191
05-12-17, 15:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Chipewa
05-12-17, 15:46
It really depends on where in the area you're staying. Two that come to my mind are Sarah Sin in Shelby Twp and Jennifer (Massage Breeze) in Westland. You can find them both advertising on backpage and both have been reviewed on these boards.Sarah and Jennifer the same service provide?

Hotcarl76
05-12-17, 22:28
Stopped by Sunshine Spa on Grand River a couple of weeks ago. I saw Joy. I have seen her before. Heavy set but not fat just thicker. She recognized me before. She answered door in bathrobe but she changed into something sluttier. Half ass massage for about 5 minutes then right to full service. Good times, all positions covered with some dirty talk thrown in. We settled on 150 total all in before she changed. She used to work at PineTree off and on and was a real pain in the ass but the 2 times I've seen her at Sunshine has been a better experience. She talks a lot so best to strike the deal quickly and get dick in her mouth or her non-stop jabbering with drive you crazy. After I finished and she cleaned me up I was happy my car was still there. Rough neighborhood.Thanks for the report. How old do you think Joy is? How big are her tits? BBBJ?

Hotcarl76
05-12-17, 22:56
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-staffs-feeling-u-need-a-relax-and-some-thing-more-visit-us-ss/28222119

Was in dire need of a good back rub but also knew I would regret going to an AMP and not going to one where I could drill a chick and have some extra fun. I wanted to go all the way down to Earthtone off of Pennsylvania and I think Fort but that was too far. My car forced me to go to Silver Spa. I went there 2-3 weeks ago and I had fun with a chick, but her massage skills were lacking, and although I unleashed a puddle in her; I still needed a back rub.

Today, I walked in and mamasan was real frisky, the 80 y / o lady even grabbed by little friend; I think they recognize me- that can't be good. I start to undress as I am getting ready for the table shower and a drop dead gorgeous chick comes in. She had to be 25-28 yrs old, new this week from NY. They should take pics of her and put them in the ads- their business would go up 1,000% for a week or two probably.

"Happy" was about 5'6", 135 lbs, she was a bit shy about her 8% body fat, she had nice well constructed thighs to go along with an enhanced C cup. She was the most "Americanized" assimilated chick I have met. She was criticizing the music, saying she needs to get high to enjoy it. She mentioned how she wants to go the club and drink Grey Goose. Yet when she mocked the sound of the doorbell, I asked her if she hears that sound in her sleep, she didn't understand and said she doesn't sleep there. At Silver Spa LOL.

I think she was hoping to make a C-note by giving me a HJ, but I insisted on FS for 1. 2 - she played the whole, next time more routine which they are trained to do, but reality is guys aren't lining up to donate to the typical resident 47 yr old chicks to go through the motions.

I was disappointed that she wouldn't let me perform DATY on her. BJ was a CBJ Despite those two factors, I enjoyed banging out a hot chick that was young and didn't have fat rolls due to aging process or baby damage. My choice typically as I can't bear hooking up with a19-30 yr old anorexic whooore from BP. She and I went back and forth CG, Asian CG, K9,Mish, and back to both CGs to finish. Massage was nearly non-existent, although she cracked my back real good, walking on me which fixed me a bit. I don't like dropping 1. 2, but for her, I didn't mind. I will go to Earthtone next week or following week and only pay 2/3's that price for extra fun and get a top notch massage as well.

LeftHand44
05-13-17, 08:35
Thanks for the report. How old do you think Joy is? How big are her tits? BBBJ?40 to 45 years old. Smaller tits. She started with BBBJ then rolled condom on for f / s.

Dak12
05-13-17, 13:32
Did sun spa in Waterford get raided or something? Two weeks ago myself in a coworker we're at the light in front of sun spa, when we saw a black SUV with tinted windows parked in front of the door and a guy in bluejeans, Black shirt tucked in and a ski mask standing on the sidewalk in front of the door with his arms crossed. I said my coworker, they are either getting rated or robbed. He assumed they were getting raided but I didn't see anything online or read any other reports about it. Any idea?

Cecil0042
05-13-17, 14:54
I've see her posts for quite a while, couple of years anyway, so just wondering how legit she is.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-white-irish-woman-heated-table/28565761

Thanks.

Charger4990
05-13-17, 17:20
Long time lurker, first time review. Went to the AMP on Monroe st in dearborn went for the hour and saw the lovely Sasha. Got a so so massage, it was late so I believe that played a role but still pretty good. Lots of subtle teasing and on the flip directly to the meat. UTC touching was solid and slight rubbing. Solid service and would return. Little bit weird in terms of a setup but everything else was closed around it so not too terrible.

GrizzlyBrew11
05-13-17, 21:30
New to the whole AMP scene. Looking for some suggestions of where to head out to?

Random37
05-13-17, 22:22
Was looking to set one of these up but trying to avoid the awkward setup, saw that this is one in my area any tips do's or don'ts?

StalkOfLife
05-13-17, 23:36
Tried this one out today:

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-sexy-upscale-best-asian-girls/30256533

Of course, the hot young chick in the picture was nowhere to be found. Decent-looking, typical 45 yr old AMP gal "Yoga" was my masseuse. She was happy, nice and did a good job. CBJ and FS with several positions. Not the greatest, but close to home and a relatively pleasant experience.

I've see her posts for quite a while, couple of years anyway, so just wondering how legit she is.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-white-irish-woman-heated-table/28565761

Thanks.

Hotcarl76
05-14-17, 08:20

Thanks.STAY AWAY. CRAZY *****, no one in 5+ years have said anything good about her.

Prynn696
05-14-17, 08:43
Does Bonita just offer HE or is there more available? In other news, had a recent session w / Ebony at Saigon very nice BBBJ for $80 in addition to the house fee, I think it was $40 for 30 minutes.Is Bonita Diaz full service GFE. Anything like that or just a massage.

PussyFactory
05-14-17, 09:56
Relax Spa in Ferndale. No appointment necessary. No BS about tipping like Anna's old hags.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-pretty-asian-quality-massage-248-496-3388/24978205

I think her name was Jenny but massage was very good. I almost had to tap out. Woulda tipped her just for the massage.

On the flip, started with a kiss then grabbed my joint. Lifted her shirt and pulled her bra up. I played with her nice big tits and sucked her hard nipples. When she started squeezing my balls I blew my load. Went over 30 minutes, no problem.

$45 hh and $40 tip.

BuckleMyShoe
05-14-17, 14:56
I was unaware that there were more providers than the asian spinner with bolt ons. I went there last month a paid 40 for light massage and 40 for HE.

Is this true? What does ebony look like?

BattMann
05-15-17, 14:59
So I stopped through here the other day to scope it out. Nice enough place, new inside, comfortable table. Front desk girl was cute and flirty when she showed me to the room. She tried real hard to upsell me to a four hand, which I declined. But her demeanor had me hopeful that maybe it would be a happy visit. The massage was good, by a white chick who was built rather solidly, big cans, ass seemed toned, but she wasn't small. Built like a work truck. There were some definite brushes on the equipment that did not seem accidental, before and after the flip. After the flip, Junior was standing up looking for a handshake, but none was offered. Typically, I'm not real assertive in requesting a HE on a first visit. Maybe if I had been, more would have been available. Hard to say. It's either YMMV or a tease to get guys in the door. At least one other masseuse was working and she was Asian but I didn't see her to know what she looks like. Paid $70 for the hr with $10 to the truck for a halfway decent massage.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-red-moon-massage/18206603

Anybody stop through here yet? I'll probably swing through sometime in the next couple of weeks to check it out. Given location, my bet is that it is staffed by grand-ma's and DIY at best, but you never know until somebody goes. It would be nice to avoid the time waste if somebody has already done some recon.

BattMann
05-15-17, 15:06
Ebony is a tall spinner and, as her name would suggest, AA. Nice firm ass (stripper quality). Nice tits a little bigger than hand size. Flat stomach. Honestly can't remember if her face was cute or not. I guess I was focused elsewhere There are a couple others that work here from time to time, but I haven't seen them.

I was unaware that there were more providers than the asian spinner with bolt ons. I went there last month a paid 40 for light massage and 40 for HE.

Is this true? What does ebony look like?

RemoMask
05-15-17, 17:28
Anyone visited Anna girl Trcy in Southfield? Couldn't find any reviews. Last couple visits, girls got GPS so speed a whole going there.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-oriental-massage-trcy-new-masseuse-30-southfield/28735027

BigMac55
05-15-17, 19:38
New to the whole AMP scene. Looking for some suggestions of where to head out to?Earthtone on Fort should be fairly close. Map: http://dld.bz/fHg2f They tend to be a bit older there, but it's easy, the massage is usually good and you can get anything from HJ to FS there for relatively cheap. Decent place to tiptoe into the hobby.

LolBakes
05-16-17, 14:00
STAY AWAY. CRAZY *****, no one in 5+ years have said anything good about her.Strongly recommend to stay away. Oldish woman who works out of Taylor (downriver) using different names and numbers. The last decent review of hers was a HJ, but she's gotten pretty messed up lately. She makes multiple posts on BP (busty white woman, residential white massage etc.) then it's her, and just keep away. Definitely much better out there, and as the below post mentioned, nothing good has been said of her in recent years.