PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127

Mmis90
02-23-17, 17:24
Any further intel on house fees for 1/2 hr or 1 hr? Please PM me with your follow through if it happens. Either way I am planning a trip next week and I will do the same.Been reviewed several times. No extras at all.

Bb1357
02-24-17, 00:55
I have tried searching and using Google, but I can't find an address or phone number for Anna's in Southfield. I appreciate any help. Thanks.

RainMan2017
02-24-17, 07:01
I have tried searching and using Google, but I can't find an address or phone number for Anna's in Southfield. I appreciate any help. Thanks.From post 8179.

Here is the Wayne Rd ad. She can guide you to any of her other locations.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...se-33/28177911

Biggy313
02-24-17, 10:10
I have tried searching and using Google, but I can't find an address or phone number for Anna's in Southfield. I appreciate any help. Thanks.It is a 2 call system. You call they give address. You get there, they give you the unit #.

Brenn Hoffman
02-24-17, 10:45
I have tried searching and using Google, but I can't find an address or phone number for Anna's in Southfield. I appreciate any help. Thanks.Hmm my spider senses are going off with this guy!

LeftHand44
02-24-17, 13:27
Stopped by over the weekend and Bebe was my provider. Nice looking, short but on thicker side. Looked about 40 years old. Good table shower followed by great f / s. All positions covered. She was very attentive and took direction well. 60 to house and 120 for f / s. This is one of the newer massage parlors and 8 mile in Detroit.

Speaker Boner
02-24-17, 17:28
stopped by over the weekend and bebe was my provider. Nice looking, short but on thicker side. Looked about 40 years old. Good table shower followed by great f / s. All positions covered. She was very attentive and took direction well. 60 to house and 120 for f / s. This is one of the newer massage parlors and 8 mile in detroit.$180! Yikes!

Member #5436
02-24-17, 20:01
It is a 2 call system. You call they give address. You get there, they give you the unit #.Yes multie times and dint get through on day 1. Tried again on day 2 and was a hit.

Anansi
02-25-17, 01:22
I am not one to jump all over people for asking for advice but this one is just stupid and proves these guys are lazy!

Read the forum!

Southfield has Anna's AAMP at 10 and telegraph.

A ACU at 7 and telegraph.

Serenity on north western hwy.

Magic spa on 8 and lahser.

Sonia on 8 and lahser.

The Asian place in Southfield and 13 mile by Home Depot.

All provide what you are looking for and information is very attainable with 5 minutes of poking around the forum or even a BP search.

You guys need to do better.Missed one.

Sunrise on grand. And 7.

SkinDogToo
02-25-17, 14:22
Missed one.

Sunrise on grand. And 7.How about Pressure Point. Kinda hit or miss, but in the heart of SF.

Also, there is an Asian incall on Inkster /11 mile that is off & on.

Be safe boys!

LookingForNigh
02-25-17, 15:16
Took one for the team the other day. Noticed this ad was new on Craigslist and thought I would give her a try since I know the building at 14 and Orchard Lake area. It was $60/ hr and $90 for 90 min. Decided on the hour as I didn't inquire on 30 min session. SP was average looking wearing glasses, good size tits and average ass. She was wearing regular clothes, nothing provacative. Anyway, the massage was decent but other than rubbing her ass, no other OTC roaming was allowed and it was DIY at the end. She claimed that she would get in trouble with her boss, whatever. Also, her phone kept blowing up during the session and she was constantly answering it. Plus, the building has other tenants and there is a lot of foot traffic. Tipped $. 2 as I probably won't go back.

Detroit. Craigslist. Org / okl / thp /5971506960. Html.I tried this and pretty much got the same experience. Did $60/ hr and no OTC roaming. Any others had any luck?

HornyAsianTeen
02-26-17, 17:12
I was planning on going next week and I see mixed reviews about both places. Wondering if anyone could put more input into which place might be better or if it's just preference.

Nyybry
02-27-17, 00:15
Has anyone either visited or tryed to contact. I tryed texting once and it came back as an error.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/6017607383.html

ZMark
02-27-17, 02:32
Any info on this girl will be appreciated, thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/karli-i-come-to-you-available-24-7/28177448

ThrobbinWood
02-27-17, 06:28
Has anyone either visited or tryed to contact. I tryed texting once and it came back as an error.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/6017607383.htmlPhoto is fake. Number might be real person in Garden City.

MidMichGeezer
02-27-17, 07:11
Photo is fake. Number might be real person in Garden City.I Googled and Tinyed the photo and nothing came back. Could be the girl in the photo. Be a team member and TOFTT and report back.

GatorBait 123
02-27-17, 07:17
Photo is fake. Number might be real person in Garden City.The number is a landline I called it Saturday. Why do you say the photo is fake how do you know?. Girl answer when I called and said there's a few girls there that give massages whether it's all legit or not I don't know yet I'm a try it out soon if someone else does let me know. She said 80 for an hour 65 for a half hour. Sounds like they might do nails and hair they're all so I'm not sure like a spa.

Perusing
02-27-17, 09:26
Nikki in Southfield mid to late twenties AA. Her studio is a bit on the disheveled side but I was comfortable. Quoted 60 for the half and 90 for full hour. She'll get nude for a tip. Her massage is done with oil and is on the softer side than some may prefer. I prefer a lighter touch so her style was enjoyable for me. A little more teasing would have been welcome. Does use glove and oil for HE but her technique was quite sensual one of the best I've ever experienced. I find her quite attractive with a very nice figure. Touching was allowed.

Down side is she will answer texts or calls during appointment which is a bit distracting. Also, my impression is not much more than HE is available on the flip but as always could be a YMMV situation. Probably a bit over priced and her table has no head hole just a pillow which I find gets a bit uncomfortable after a while. All in all sweet girl, easy to talk to solid experience and I will repeat. Sorry, couldn't locate a link but she has been mentioned on her not too long ago. Studio in office building. Found a link http://detroit.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-100-satisfaction-sexy-relaxation-awaits-you/17890614

Perusing
02-27-17, 09:26
Tiffany https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6017740025.html Attractive Asian who I'd guess was in her mid thirties. Studio was well kept, clean and comfy. Nice table with attached head rest. Massage was on the softer side with some nice teasing thrown in. On the flip she removed her clothes. Her figure IMHO is almost perfect. Thin but not skinny, lovely breasts, smooth as silk skin. If she had just a bit more round to her bottom it couldn't get any better.

HHr was 40 and HR 60. On the flip HJ or BJ (YMMV on whether BBJ or CBJ) asked 100 tip for the BJ don't recall what tip request was for HJ. Never discussed FS so have no idea if that's another option. Nice body to body teasing for the prelude but the finish left a bit to be desired as it was a little on the rushed side with too much hand thrown in. A bit more sensuality in that department would have made it a 10 experience but would have to drop it to something like an 8 as it turned out. A HHr with BBJ for 140 has to have a superlative finish or I paid too much.

Biggy313
02-28-17, 18:32
Seen this one. She is a little on the fruitty side. Thought I might get lucky. Thought she would be fruitty and offer mire but I was wrong. Just a fruitcake. Gives a medium massage with a HJ. I do not think anything more than that is on the menu, but YMMV if you want to take the chance.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lomi-lomi-tantra-energy-luminous-sound/19237701

MusicBoss10
03-01-17, 13:39
The number is a landline I called it Saturday. Why do you say the photo is fake how do you know?. Girl answer when I called and said there's a few girls there that give massages whether it's all legit or not I don't know yet I'm a try it out soon if someone else does let me know. She said 80 for an hour 65 for a half hour. Sounds like they might do nails and hair they're all so I'm not sure like a spa.Girl in photo does not work there and this place is DYI only, just like the place in Waterford. Same owner I believe.

GatorBait 123
03-01-17, 16:33
Girl in photo does not work there and this place is DYI only, just like the place in Waterford. Same owner I believe.Is there any roaming allowed at all? How good-looking are the girls? Maybe after time go do a little bit more.

MrEdwards
03-01-17, 23:37
Seen this one. She is a little on the fruitty side. Thought I might get lucky. Thought she would be fruitty and offer mire but I was wrong. Just a fruitcake. Gives a medium massage with a HJ. I do not think anything more than that is on the menu, but YMMV if you want to take the chance.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lomi-lomi-tantra-energy-luminous-sound/19237701Thanks for the post.

Does she take anything off?

Hotcarl76
03-02-17, 00:02
Had some time to blow last week and decided to some driving downriver to some unchartered territory for myself. I knew I was close when I was driving south on Fort but my jaw dropped when I saw that Earthtone is a converted house. A former 3 bedroom 1 bath house converted to commercial property. This is one business nestled with 3-4 other similar style buildings / houses. I drove this far so I said what the hell this should be interesting. Knocked on the side door of the "house" and mid 60's mamasan led me to bedroom with a solid massage table, heated but with only a pillow. No hole in the cushion like most places, then 3-4 minutes later, a nicely shaped lady in her late 30's / early 40's came in, friendly, in a sexy one piece dress on. Despite the fact that the house has had absolutely NO updates, wall paper from the 60's 70's still up but they did install a metal bar to assist the girls a balancing beam for back walking. 75% of the 40 minutes of massage was back walking / highly skilled massaging of the rest of my body with her feet. I LOVED IT. At the 35-40 minute mark, she had me flip and she got closer, and grazed my dick, watched it grow and at that point, for the second time I offered to give her a massage. She had a nice petite 110-120 body with small Bs but a nice ass surprisingly. I massaged her back which led me to sliding off her panties with no objection. I ate her out from behind for a bit and then as she began to flip, she hit the pause button and out came her hand. I reached into my pants pocket, on the chair and gave her $ and she came back 2 minutes later w a cover and mouthwash. I had her lay back down on her back and I went to town on her puss w / my tongue. She loved it, I suspect this place doesn't get as many horn-dogs such as I as often as we think. She loved it, was dripping wet. I was hoping to segue into me just raising my body and sliding in bb BUT no, she stopped and slid the cover on. She had the scared out of her mind look on her face as I rammed my graceful, acrobatic 270 lb body into her tiny vag. I felt bad after a minute or so and switched so she hopped on top and grinded on top of me for a bit before I blew. Overall, I was quite pleased with the massage, I didn't have to deal with a greedy biotch trying to shake me down for an extra. 2 or. 4 for fun. The drive time sucked balls though. I enjoyed having a bit more of free reign to play with her body however, she made no effort to suck on my buddy. Will go back when I need varierty, in the meantime I will keep going to Silver Spa whenever it appears there isn't 3-4 monger cars in the back parking lot.

Flip Fan
03-02-17, 09:05
I reached into my pants pocket, on the chair and gave her $ and she came back 2 minutes later w a cover and mouthwash. What was the total damage, you didn't mention the house amount?

WalterW
03-02-17, 11:21
Hi all. Long time listener, first time caller. LOL. Went to M1 for first time in ages. Only one working was yum yum. She gave good, but rushed shower and then straight to boom boom. I declined boom boom, and just optioned for covered BJ. It was by far the worst one I have ever had. Like her mouth was blown out. Couldn't feel any suction and she acted like it was tourture for her to do. I had to stop. Left unhappy and mamasan was notified. Won't be going back anytime soon.

SkinDogToo
03-02-17, 12:42
I tried this and pretty much got the same experience. Did $60/ hr and no OTC roaming. Any others had any luck?Same deal, won't repeat.

SkinDogToo
03-02-17, 12:45
Tiffany https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6017740025.html Attractive Asian who I'd guess was in her mid thirties. Studio was well kept, clean and comfy. Nice table with attached head rest. Massage was on the softer side with some nice teasing thrown in. On the flip she removed her clothes. Her figure IMHO is almost perfect. Thin but not skinny, lovely breasts, smooth as silk skin. If she had just a bit more round to her bottom it couldn't get any better.

HHr was 40 and HR 60. On the flip HJ or BJ (YMMV on whether BBJ or CBJ) asked 100 tip for the BJ don't recall what tip request was for HJ. Never discussed FS so have no idea if that's another option. Nice body to body teasing for the prelude but the finish left a bit to be desired as it was a little on the rushed side with too much hand thrown in. A bit more sensuality in that department would have made it a 10 experience but would have to drop it to something like an 8 as it turned out. A HHr with BBJ for 140 has to have a superlative finish or I paid too much.Nice description, spot on! I find her to be very sensual. No FS as I did inquire.

Marvel1
03-02-17, 15:35
Repeated with Ebony at Saigon the other week. She has a new room where the waiting area used to be, very small but it works. There is a speaker in the room and the music is moderately loud so it drowns out any noise in or out. The usual good massage, good pressure and lighter towards the flip. I'm pretty comfortable with her now, some chit chat and I asked if she would like a reverse massage, seems like I caught her off guard but she agreed. Roaming all over, digital stimulation a few groans and seemed to enjoy it. At one point she started to get up as if I were done and I kept going so she got comfortable again. I knew we were running short on time so I asked if she thought I could bring her to climax and here is a new one. She says she just masturbated this morning so it might take a minute. I told her next time when I call to make an appointment I'll make sure she is ready LOL. She asked if I came prepared this time. Shit, not this time but next for sure. She quoted 1. 5 + house fee for FS, still debating if that is too much. This time was 1. 6 for house fee and BBBJ was as usual very good.

Happy mongering.

Hotcarl76
03-02-17, 18:00
What was the total damage, you didn't mention the house amount?House fee was. 7.

Speaker Boner
03-02-17, 18:25
House fee was. 7.$170 total! Aye Carumba! If everyone keeps paying these high prices, I'm going to get priced right out of the market! Please stop paying more than $140 for EVERYTHING. I'm begging you guys!

Tigers1987
03-02-17, 20:03
Went to brownstone the other day, paid. 8 the house fee, waited in the room for couple minutes, met jay an avg looking korean lady in her mid 40, started with a sauna and TS after that went to the room for the massage, the massage was deeptissue without any teasing, on the flip asked. 6 for HJ and 1 for CBJ agree on CBJ, the CBJ was ok but included some teeth. Total damage 1. 8, I am not sure if I ll repeat. Stay safe.

Drews4
03-02-17, 21:28
Saw angel for a 1/2 hour massage! She is amazing! I will repeat. She is a little shy at first but has fantastic stills with her hands and mouth!

Tigers1987
03-02-17, 22:14
Repeated with Ebony at Saigon the other week. She has a new room where the waiting area used to be, very small but it works. There is a speaker in the room and the music is moderately loud so it drowns out any noise in or out. The usual good massage, good pressure and lighter towards the flip. I'm pretty comfortable with her now, some chit chat and I asked if she would like a reverse massage, seems like I caught her off guard but she agreed. Roaming all over, digital stimulation a few groans and seemed to enjoy it. At one point she started to get up as if I were done and I kept going so she got comfortable again. I knew we were running short on time so I asked if she thought I could bring her to climax and here is a new one. She says she just masturbated this morning so it might take a minute. I told her next time when I call to make an appointment I'll make sure she is ready LOL. She asked if I came prepared this time. Shit, not this time but next for sure. She quoted 1. 5 + house fee for FS, still debating if that is too much. This time was 1. 6 for house fee and BBBJ was as usual very good.

Happy mongering.Does she use the same phone number as tiffany or a different one?

Tiger0033
03-03-17, 15:51
Recommendations for best place to go to. M1, sun spa in Waterford or silver in Dearborn?

InThePlums
03-03-17, 16:55
Saw angel for a 1/2 hour massage! She is amazing! I will repeat. She is a little shy at first but has fantastic stills with her hands and mouth!Could you give more details. ?? I've recently moved from Jackson and have been trying to find a new place to let it hang.

Thanks.

Guyneedsfun
03-03-17, 17:21
Recommendations for best place to go to. M1, sun spa in Waterford or silver in Dearborn?Sun is in Pontiac and I would not recommend. Older woman (like most spa's) but grumpy and wants too much for tips. M! you won't get a good massage but what ever else you want is available. I know nothing about silver.

Hotcarl76
03-03-17, 19:05
Sun is in Pontiac and I would not recommend. Older woman (like most spa's) but grumpy and wants too much for tips. M! you won't get a good massage but what ever else you want is available. I know nothing about silver.Silver Spa is your best bet. Haven't been there in over a month but they are typically consistently better out of all of them. The chicks dress the part too, they know what their role is.

Hotcarl76
03-03-17, 19:12
Could you give more details. ?? I've recently moved from Jackson and have been trying to find a new place to let it hang.

Thanks.She is a beautiful black young lady who has great curves but is very reserved, quiet. She is very respectful and will not rush you or treat you like a piece of meat.

Hotcarl76
03-03-17, 19:24
$170 total! Aye Carumba! If everyone keeps paying these high prices, I'm going to get priced right out of the market! Please stop paying more than $140 for EVERYTHING. I'm begging you guys!Hey newbie- yeah M1 is $140 all inclusive, but the parking lot is a cop haven let alone you walk that 45 foot walk of shame from your car to the AMP. If anyone sees you, they your not getting an African hair weave or buying Cheetos at family dollar. In the past, I have watched a state police just sit there and watch me for a couple minutes. No joke. I don't like m1.

Getting priced out of the market is the guy who is considering giving ebony at Saigon spa $150 on top of the house fee = $230 who's smoking crack here? If you want FS at Silver Spa, Brownstone, its $180. I drove by the shack known as Sunrise Spa- anyone who has a car from century has a 50/50 chance of getting it stolen if you go there and drop $180 total.

I'm no newbie but been at it for 6 yrs. I'm no subject matter EXPERT, but I know the market here.

BuckleMyShoe
03-03-17, 21:50
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-kind-of-pampering-sensuous-message-cute-curvy-blonde/23146923

I went last month because the reviews of her seemed pretty good. First mistake I made was getting an hour. The massage is just light caressing and that's about it. I really want a real massage from these girls and most of the time it isn't even close. Her tits are pretty nice but along with them is a full size mess of a body! BBBJ is an option but I never like them because I'm kinda wide. This is when I envy skinny dick guys. Too much roof of the mouth! I may go back for a half hour; hopefully I won't find myself desperate enough. Really nice, comfortable, and private room though at 12 and stephenson in the same building as the skate park- which you can fully hear through the wall with no problem if that is a deal breaker for you. Reviews said that she would take care of you but I thought that meant a good massage too! No sir.

GatorBait 123
03-04-17, 09:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-kind-of-pampering-sensuous-message-cute-curvy-blonde/23146923

I went last month because the reviews of her seemed pretty good. First mistake I made was getting an hour. The massage is just light caressing and that's about it. I really want a real massage from these girls and most of the time it isn't even close. Her tits are pretty nice but along with them is a full size mess of a body! BBBJ is an option but I never like them because I'm kinda wide. This is when I envy skinny dick guys. Too much roof of the mouth! I may go back for a half hour; hopefully I won't find myself desperate enough. Really nice, comfortable, and private room though at 12 and stephenson in the same building as the skate park- which you can fully hear through the wall with no problem if that is a deal breaker for you. Reviews said that she would take care of you but I thought that meant a good massage too! No sir.That lady is gross looking cheese have to pay me to massage her.

JietMan
03-04-17, 10:48
Hey newbie- yeah M1 is $140 all inclusive, but the parking lot is a cop haven let alone you walk that 45 foot walk of shame from your car to the AMP. If anyone sees you, they your not getting an African hair weave or buying Cheetos at family dollar. In the past, I have watched a state police just sit there and watch me for a couple minutes. No joke. I don't like m1.

Getting priced out of the market is the guy who is considering giving ebony at Saigon spa $150 on top of the house fee = $230 who's smoking crack here? If you want FS at Silver Spa, Brownstone, its $180. I drove by the shack known as Sunrise Spa- anyone who has a car from century has a 50/50 chance of getting it stolen if you go there and drop $180 total.

I'm no newbie but been at it for 6 yrs. I'm no subject matter EXPERT, but I know the market here.I wish there was a like button on these posts.

Hotcarl, you the man!

WalterW
03-04-17, 13:20
Never pay more than $. Just give mamasan that up front and say that's what you always pay. Works everytime. She trys to give you shit, but just stick to your guns. There used to be a mamasan a long while back that wouldn't put up with that shit, but this one is much easier to work with.

StalkOfLife
03-04-17, 17:00
I agree, Hot Carls for all!

I wish there was a like button on these posts.

Hotcarl, you the man!

Quick Pull 80
03-04-17, 18:37
Girl in photo does not work there and this place is DYI only, just like the place in Waterford. Same owner I believe.So I called this place and at first they told me 100 for an hour, but they also had a full menu when you arrived. So curiosity got to me and today I stopped in and asked to see the menu. 70 for an hour for a male. There were two very attractive women one in her mid 30's and one probably in her mid 20's behind the counter. But they did have waxing and some other things on the menu. I will to back for a toftt but it is the same owner as the one in Waterford Reiki. Any info on that place in Waterford?

ContinentalMan
03-04-17, 19:55
Never pay more than $. Just give mamasan that up front and say that's what you always pay. Works everytime. She trys to give you shit, but just stick to your guns. There used to be a mamasan a long while back that wouldn't put up with that shit, but this one is much easier to work with.I only pay $ as well and get pretty much whatever I want. Don't pay more than that.

StalkOfLife
03-04-17, 19:59
Stopped here for the first time in 8 or 9 months. Had to sign a sheet near the door that basically said "nothing illegal will take place while here. " Weird. Other than that, the same as ever, saggy old lady offering unethusiastic FS for $1. 2. Not worth it to me. Other locations offer better service for the same amount. Huge Bush and horrible perm if you're into that.

RainMan2017
03-04-17, 20:07

I went last month because the reviews of her seemed pretty good. First mistake I made was getting an hour. The massage is just light caressing and that's about it. I really want a real massage from these girls and most of the time it isn't even close. Her tits are pretty nice but along with them is a full size mess of a body! BBBJ is an option but I never like them because I'm kinda wide. This is when I envy skinny dick guys. Too much roof of the mouth! I may go back for a half hour; hopefully I won't find myself desperate enough. Really nice, comfortable, and private room though at 12 and stephenson in the same building as the skate park- which you can fully hear through the wall with no problem if that is a deal breaker for you. Reviews said that she would take care of you but I thought that meant a good massage too! No sir.I saw her back when she worked in her condo. She must have had neighbor problems because she asked me to whisper and tip toe in the hallway.

I wasn't attracted to her and found her oral skill lacking. She did look like her current pictures but this goes back well over a year. YMMV.

WalterW
03-04-17, 20:57
Yes any kind of massagie can be had for that. No clue why people pay more. Just drives the price up. If they ask to much money and don't get it, the price will start coming down. Or just pay $ and not worry about all that. As I mentioned before, yum yum gives a lackluster performence.

I only pay $ as well and get pretty much whatever I want. Don't pay more than that.

Jackknoff
03-04-17, 22:49
I only pay $ as well and get pretty much whatever I want. Don't pay more than that.

Never pay more than $. Just give mamasan that up front and say that's what you always pay. Works everytime. She trys to give you shit, but just stick to your guns. There used to be a mamasan a long while back that wouldn't put up with that shit, but this one is much easier to work with.Does 100 get you FS, BBBJ, MSOG? Hour or half?

I've been there but it's been at least 5-6 years ago. I can't remember much from the visit.

Speaker Boner
03-05-17, 00:02
Hey newbie- yeah M1 is $140 all inclusive, but the parking lot is a cop haven let alone you walk that 45 foot walk of shame from your car to the AMP. If anyone sees you, they your not getting an African hair weave or buying Cheetos at family dollar. In the past, I have watched a state police just sit there and watch me for a couple minutes. No joke. I don't like m1.

I'm no newbie but been at it for 6 yrs. I'm no subject matter EXPERT, but I know the market here.I don't understand what a lot of this means, but OK. I chuckled.

I'm not sure if "newbie" is supposed to be some kind of jab (I've been frequenting massage parlors for the better part of 20 years. But who's counting). I'll repeat what I originally posted. STOP PAYING MORE THAN $140 ANYWHERE! I see a few recent posts about only paying $100 at M1. I'm taking that advice when I go in there this week. We have to start getting these prices down to a more "reasonable" rate.

If you're paying $180 at Silver and / or Brownstone, you're paying WAY too much. According to your post (#8047. From last month) you wrote:

She is new and is trained to get as much $$ as possible but for you ass-clowns that are giving Asian housewives $1. 2 to 1. 4 for FS, STOP, go home and jerk off in the mirror. You are fucking things up for us. So, I get treated like a total cheap ass for giving her $ for FS and she refuses.

So, since you posted that last month, why would you bother to take the time to bust my balls about posting (pretty much) the same thing.

I'm not trying to start any shit with you (or anyone else), it's just that when people post that they're paying all these different prices, now I have to negotiate, thus wasting my time. I understand that you're trying to be funny with what you post (and that's fine), but why contradict the prices you pay from post to post. We're all in this together to not get ripped off.

Also. I never understand why guys are so worried about walking through a parking lot to go into a massage establishment. If it's that embarassing for you, you might want to get a new hobby. I promise you that the zombies wandering around the streets and / or strip-malls aren't paying attention and don't give a shit about you or where you're going.

HeeJung47
03-05-17, 01:35
I don't understand what a lot of this means, but OK. I chuckled.

I'm not sure if "newbie" is supposed to be some kind of jab (I've been frequenting massage parlors for the better part of 20 years. But who's counting). I'll repeat what I originally posted. STOP PAYING MORE THAN $140 ANYWHERE! I see a few recent posts about only paying $100 at M1. I'm taking that advice when I go in there this week. We have to start getting these prices down to a more "reasonable" rate.

If you're paying $180 at Silver and / or Brownstone, you're paying WAY too much. According to your post (#8047. From last month) you wrote:

She is new and is trained to get as much $$ as possible but for you ass-clowns that are giving Asian housewives $1. 2 to 1. 4 for FS, STOP, go home and jerk off in the mirror. You are fucking things up for us. So, I get treated like a total cheap ass for giving her $ for FS and she refuses.

So, since you posted that last month, why would you bother to take the time to bust my balls about posting (pretty much) the same thing.

I'm not trying to start any shit with you (or anyone else), it's just that when people post that they're paying all these different prices, now I have to negotiate, thus wasting my time. I understand that you're trying to be funny with what you post (and that's fine), but why contradict the prices you pay from post to post. We're all in this together to not get ripped off.

Also. I never understand why guys are so worried about walking through a parking lot to go into a massage establishment. If it's that embarassing for you, you might want to get a new hobby. I promise you that the zombies wandering around the streets and / or strip-malls aren't paying attention and don't give a shit about you or where you're going.I have to laugh at this, because its something that I have been bringing up on these boards, Whats the biggest complaint that you see on these local review boards?. Its that the spas are filled with ugly 55 and older women. If you want something cheap, go to Walmarts. If you want something really good, go to Nordstroms. It works the same way when dealing with massage parlors. You are telling this guy not to pay more than 140 because hes ruining it for the rest of us. But, in my opinion (since I like really good things), you are ruining it for me by being a cheap-ass. I have said on here before that 98% of the women working at spas around america are from Flushing, NY and L. A. and the word around there is not to come work in Michigan because the customers are cheap tippers (you). Therefore, the hot young girls will not come to Michigan and if you are into banging 58 year old grandmothers, then keep paying 140 dollars. But, some of us would rather pay 30 to 40 dollars more and get a hot 35 year old asian girl.

MidMichGeezer
03-05-17, 08:49
I don't understand what a lot of this means, but OK. I chuckled.

Also. I never understand why guys are so worried about walking through a parking lot to go into a massage establishment. If it's that embarassing for you, you might want to get a new hobby. I promise you that the zombies wandering around the streets and / or strip-malls aren't paying attention and don't give a shit about you or where you're going.So anything over $140 is too much. So tell us all the places where $140 or less gets you BBBJ, BBFS and the whole hour. Remember the term YDMV (your dollar may vary). Also remember this, even if every monger on here was actually able to get BBBJ, BBFS and the full hour hour for $140 or less what about the Monger who does not read the forum? And I suspect the numbers of Mongers that are not aware of the forum outnumber us many times over, how are you going to convince them to pay $140 or less.

Every one of is is an individual and negotiating skills only apply to oneself. Once you walk out the door the provider restarts the negotiating with the next monger and he will pay more or less than the last one. If he is good he may get it down to $100, if not able to negotiate he may go over $200.

Here's a scenario. You go to a Spa. You pay the house fee of $70 or more, you start to negotiate, she won't do the deed for less than a $100. Do you walk? You're already in for $70. If you walk than you're already in the hole for your next session by $70 because you're still looking for services. If you walk she still gets her cut of the house fee, easiest money she makes.

Also for $140 are you getting fresh off the boat or the older gals. Many factors go into the negotiating phase, age, skill, services, time etc.

Look at it this way. Gas prices are $2. 55 a gallon. You think it is too much. How much gas do you burn up driving around trying to save a few cents a gallon before you decide you're on empty and must fill up, and by then prices may have actually gone up.

Good Luck on locking in a $140 limit, it's been tried several times before and hasn't worked yet.

I'm not trying to start any shit with you (or anyone else), just giving my opinion.

Hotcarl76
03-05-17, 09:44
Thanks for the very valid point MidMichGeezer. I wish we could set the market on FS. That's what the culture was like on NR years ago. SpeakerBoner your comments made me assume you are new this but REGARDLESS. You are only referencing (1) fricken MP. M1. M1 is the ONLY AMP where you can get this service at the $140 price. Have you successfully gotten BBBJ, FS, from the other AMPs in the area for your $$$ threshold? We have all gotten lucky from time to time (got BBFS at Accu 7/ Tele 2 x) but we all know it won't consistently happen.

Please give me a list of 2-3 AMPs that I can consistently get FS + BBBJ for $140 out the door:

1) _.

2) _.

3) _.

Drews4
03-05-17, 14:07
Could you give more details. ?? I've recently moved from Jackson and have been trying to find a new place to let it hang.

Thanks.She is in a safe area and has a great atmosphere in her room. Candles and soft music. This was my first ebony experience. And don't think it will be my last. Only does 1/2 hour for your first time. Message is so so but she makes you feel like you are very special.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...angel/28189151

HeeJung47
03-05-17, 16:11
Thanks for the very valid point MidMichGeezer. I wish we could set the market on FS. That's what the culture was like on NR years ago. SpeakerBoner your comments made me assume you are new this but REGARDLESS. You are only referencing (1) fricken MP. M1. M1 is the ONLY AMP where you can get this service at the $140 price. Have you successfully gotten BBBJ, FS, from the other AMPs in the area for your $$$ threshold? We have all gotten lucky from time to time (got BBFS at Accu 7/ Tele 2 x) but we all know it won't consistently happen.

Please give me a list of 2-3 AMPs that I can consistently get FS + BBBJ for $140 out the door:

1) _.

2) _.

3) _.I can agree with almost everything you have said. Can't name 3 places in this area where you can get full service for 140 out the door. But I will say this. There is no way that anybody is getting BBFS at Acu at 7 at Telegraph. . end of story.

SkinDogToo
03-05-17, 17:01
Does she use the same phone number as tiffany or a different one?She has her own number, but first contact is through Tiffany. She does have great head game!

Tigers1987
03-05-17, 17:18
She has her own number, but first contact is through Tiffany. She does have great head game!If you have the number, please pm.

Sammy1973
03-06-17, 07:57
She has her own number, but first contact is through Tiffany. She does have great head game!Can I have the number as well? Please send me a pm if you still have it, thanks.

T Man
03-06-17, 10:21
M1 has always been my spot. Get a TS, massage and two rounds of "fun" for 140. I've never been to silver, so I'm curious of how you would compare Silver to M1 based on services and price?

Silver Spa is your best bet. Haven't been there in over a month but they are typically consistently better out of all of them. The chicks dress the part too, they know what their role is.

Streethunter
03-06-17, 10:49
Just wondering if after doing BBFS with a worker do you shit your pants wondering what you caught or do you not care. I just don't understand how people do this. I would be a wreck until I got tested.

1) _.

2) _.

3) _.

DirtyDog1215
03-06-17, 14:18
Her BBBJ is phenomenal you won't last long LOL.

She is in a safe area and has a great atmosphere in her room. Candles and soft music. This was my first ebony experience. And don't think it will be my last. Only does 1/2 hour for your first time. Message is so so but she makes you feel like you are very special.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...angel/28189151

Marvel1
03-06-17, 14:37
Just wondering if after doing BBFS with a worker do you shit your pants wondering what you caught or do you not care. I just don't understand how people do this. I would be a wreck until I got tested.Never have encountered one. I have to believe there is somewhere that would support one but I don't think this is the place.

Tiger0033
03-06-17, 15:06
Just wondering if after doing BBFS with a worker do you shit your pants wondering what you caught or do you not care. I just don't understand how people do this. I would be a wreck until I got tested.You guys got to be safe about things. Not worth playing Russian roulette, I like the hobby as much as everyone but safety is key.

Marvel1
03-06-17, 15:30
Is Tiffany the one pictured in the Yelp review photos of Saigon Spa. They (Saigon) also have a FB page and she is in some photos with clients after manicures. Each time I have visited I have seen Ebony and I never have asked which one Tiffany is.

HHr was 40 and HR 60. On the flip HJ or BJ (YMMV on whether BBJ or CBJ) asked 100 tip for the BJ don't recall what tip request was for HJ. Never discussed FS so have no idea if that's another option. Nice body to body teasing for the prelude but the finish left a bit to be desired as it was a little on the rushed side with too much hand thrown in. A bit more sensuality in that department would have made it a 10 experience but would have to drop it to something like an 8 as it turned out. A HHr with BBJ for 140 has to have a superlative finish or I paid too much.

Ehssantalal
03-06-17, 18:35
I will go to metro relaxation in waterford? Anyone tried this place before? And what they offered?

Bud For U
03-06-17, 18:40
Just wondering if after doing BBFS with a worker do you shit your pants wondering what you caught or do you not care. I just don't understand how people do this. I would be a wreck until I got tested.Pure insanity or just stupid. Take your pick. I have a friend that is an urgent care doc who sees many mongers that come in with all kinds of nastiness. Herpes, genital warts etc. First thing he says to these guys is " if your married or have a girlfriend you should have her get tested as well" Try that on for size!

Black Escape
03-06-17, 20:05
So anything over $140 is too much. So tell us all the places where $140 or less gets you BBBJ, BBFS and the whole hour. Remember the term YDMV (your dollar may vary). Also remember this, even if every monger on here was actually able to get BBBJ, BBFS and the full hour hour for $140 or less what about the Monger who does not read the forum? And I suspect the numbers of Mongers that are not aware of the forum outnumber us many times over, how are you going to convince them to pay $140 or less.

Every one of is is an individual and negotiating skills only apply to oneself. Once you walk out the door the provider restarts the negotiating with the next monger and he will pay more or less than the last one. If he is good he may get it down to $100, if not able to negotiate he may go over $200.

Here's a scenario. You go to a Spa. You pay the house fee of $70 or more, you start to negotiate, she won't do the deed for less than a $100. Do you walk? You're already in for $70. If you walk than you're already in the hole for your next session by $70 because you're still looking for services. If you walk she still gets her cut of the house fee, easiest money she makes..I was ready to walk out of a spa in Tampa 10 years ago because they tried playing that shit on me. She wanted $350 for CFS and I told her I never paid more than $80 in Detroit. She laughed at me and said that this isn't Detroit, so I said, fine, I am going to leave, and she was like that's okay but you're not getting a refund on the $80 for the hour. I told her fine and was going to leave and then she grabbed me by the hand and was like "okay I will do it, but don't tell anyone on the internet".

Hotcarl76
03-06-17, 20:26
M1 has always been my spot. Get a TS, massage and two rounds of "fun" for 140. I've never been to silver, so I'm curious of how you would compare Silver to M1 based on services and price?
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76 *View Original Post
Silver Spa is your best bet. Haven't been there in over a month but they are typically consistently better out of all of them. The chicks dress the part too, they know what their role is.

After being at each place 1/2 dozen times each, I feel safer at Silver Spa- don't want to sound like a hypocrite, but its true. Safety as the parlor poses as a legit massage parlor while in contrast, everyone knows there is nothing therapeutic going on at M1. The girls at M1 have years and years of mileage at that place.

At Silver, I've only had 1 round of fun after a 30-40 minute session of ts & massage. Silver Spa looks like it could be on a random street corner in Birmingham, but behind the closed door.

Rogmaes
03-06-17, 22:31

1) _.

2) _.

3) _.There is no way you did FS with the ladies who are at ACU 7 & Tele. Does not happen. You might have lucked out with one of their "extras" a few years ago, but not with the SP's there now. I have known them for many years and ACU at 7 & Tele is NOT a BOOM BOOM spa!

Rogmaes
03-06-17, 23:12
There is no way you did FS with the ladies who are at ACU 7 & Tele. Does not happen. You might have lucked out with one of their "extras" a few years ago, but not with the SP's there now. I have known them for many years and ACU at 7 & Tele is NOT a BOOM BOOM spa!I may also add that the ladies at ACU 7 & Tele are (in Korean) yeppeuda! Beautiful and cordial. Great massage every time.

Bratley1055
03-07-17, 00:55
Saw angel for a 1/2 hour massage! She is amazing! I will repeat. She is a little shy at first but has fantastic stills with her hands and mouth!Please give more details for the menu especially the cost /.

Thanks,

DragonSnake
03-07-17, 01:01
I will go to metro relaxation in waterford? Anyone tried this place before? And what they offered?Dude they have been reviewed before, you may get a decent massage, but will leave unhappy.

DragonSnake
03-07-17, 01:16
I found this place on a groupon, made an appointment showed up and Mia a short black girl 22-27 years old opened the door for me. She stayed in the room as I undressed and took a look at jr as I lay down thru a towel at me started a 1 hand massage while the other was busy texting, this went on for about 10 min until I said I don't need this towel. She took off the towel and started a light massage both hands this time. The highlite was the hot stones she used for a while. On the flip I asked if any options were available, she said a happy ending 40 extra. Got the happy ending. She said next time prostate and nuru was available but gave me no prices. She had a pretty face but wasn't good with the happy ending and massage was so so. Gave me a card that say Mia and Sky.

Since I found her on a groupon I don't have no link to share.

Spike1300
03-07-17, 13:37
Been to this place a couple of times before, Nice younger women on staff. Twenty somethings seem to be available. Always enjoy the firmer boobies, usually by running under the clothes. Decided I wanted more fun this time and had some extra $ to spend, I usually am a cheap SOB because I have ED and it is not worth doing more than a rub and an attempted tug at the AMPs. I still enjoy the game of seeing how far I can go. At no-name, I knew the more I pay the more that comes off. I get there and am met "Lori", I would say she is late 20's, but we all know these gals never look their age. She speaks perfect English. Nice looking, school girl outfit, the fantasy Asian babe, etc. Anyway, got undressed, lay down. In she comes and begins a very nice massage, I have had better but it was not bad. On the flip she asks if she can do anything for me. I guide her hand down to Jr and ask her to take everything off. She says it is $. 30 for everything off. Paid at the end of the session. So I decide yes as I wanted a fully nude Asian girl to play with me. She was very nice looking, nice b's with very suckable nipples and nice round firm rear, very smooth soft skin. I freely roamed around but was told no to fiv. Got to feel everything else, nice warm hugs, lite kisses and it was just what I wanted. She seemed sad that Jr. Did not play well but I told her it was not her fault by an means. I know I paid to much, but I got exactly what I wanted, an hour of fun entertainment. So no haters please. I am happy with what I spent. I'm sure I could have got more at M1 or some other place for a lot less. But I'm tired of the old hags and fat cows out there. I might go back soon. I asked if more was available? Which of course she said yes to that, but I know that will probably cost more than I am willing to spend or I will get nothing but disappointment. But I can always just go cheap SOB and do the under cover roaming again.

Stay safe and have fun everyone.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/first-time-in-town-4-beauties-on-their-20s-real-pics/27194462

MongererMi
03-07-17, 19:06
Been to this place a couple of times before, Nice younger women on staff. Twenty somethings seem to be available. Always enjoy the firmer boobies, usually by running under the clothes. Decided I wanted more fun this time and had some extra $ to spend, I usually am a cheap SOB because I have ED and it is not worth doing more than a rub and an attempted tug at the AMPs. I still enjoy the game of seeing how far I can go. At no-name, I knew the more I pay the more that comes off. I get there and am met "Lori", I would say she is late 20's, but we all know these gals never look their age. She speaks perfect English. Nice looking, school girl outfit, the fantasy Asian babe, etc. Anyway, got undressed, lay down. In she comes and begins a very nice massage, I have had better but it was not bad. On the flip she asks if she can do anything for me. I guide her hand down to Jr and ask her to take everything off. She says it is $. 30 for everything off. Paid at the end of the session. So I decide yes as I wanted a fully nude Asian girl to play with me. She was very nice looking, nice b's with very suckable nipples and nice round firm rear, very smooth soft skin. I freely roamed around but was told no to fiv. Got to feel everything else, nice warm hugs, lite kisses and it was just what I wanted. She seemed sad that Jr. Did not play well but I told her it was not her fault by an means. I know I paid to much, but I got exactly what I wanted, an hour of fun entertainment. So no haters please. I am happy with what I spent. I'm sure I could have got more at M1 or some other place for a lot less. But I'm tired of the old hags and fat cows out there. I might go back soon. I asked if more was available? Which of course she said yes to that, but I know that will probably cost more than I am willing to spend or I will get nothing but disappointment. But I can always just go cheap SOB and do the under cover roaming again.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/first-time-in-town-4-beauties-on-their-20s-real-pics/27194462Great post, Spike. A question: are you saying total damage between house and provider is $2. 0? I assume the $1. 3 is on top of the house fee? Can you clarify? Thanks.

Lardav1969
03-07-17, 20:18
I found this place on a groupon, made an appointment showed up and Mia a short black girl 22-27 years old opened the door for me. She stayed in the room as I undressed and took a look at jr as I lay down thru a towel at me started a 1 hand massage while the other was busy texting, this went on for about 10 min until I said I don't need this towel. She took off the towel and started a light massage both hands this time. The highlite was the hot stones she used for a while. On the flip I asked if any options were available, she said a happy ending 40 extra. Got the happy ending. She said next time prostate and nuru was available but gave me no prices. She had a pretty face but wasn't good with the happy ending and massage was so so. Gave me a card that say Mia and Sky.

Since I found her on a groupon I don't have no link to share.Dragon is this spa in Southfield.

HeeJung47
03-07-17, 20:42

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/first-time-in-town-4-beauties-on-their-20s-real-pics/27194462Troys no-name spa on Rochester Road is the worst service in all of Detroit. Yes, they are young and pretty, problem is, is they know it and want top dollar for the least amount of service. Massage is awful, 30 minutes turns into 15 minutes, and wanted 80 for a HJ. Stay away.

Perusing
03-07-17, 23:55
Dragon is this spa in Southfield.Guessing this is the place and goupon:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/motor-city-massage

Link to their FB page can be found on the groupon page.

DragonSnake
03-08-17, 00:31
Guessing this is the place and goupon:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/motor-city-massage

Link to their FB page can be found on the groupon page.Yes this is the place and its in Southfield.

XirCom
03-08-17, 05:13

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/first-time-in-town-4-beauties-on-their-20s-real-pics/27194462Spike, glad you had fun, to each his own. I might check this out even though the Troll says it's the worst spa. We all like young pretty girls. FWIW they have blue chemicals for ED, rumor has it they work quite well. Be safe.

Xircom.

Sleeper1
03-08-17, 13:53
Went to this place again after none of my regulars were available. Decent apartment off Warren rd across from Meijer. Middle aged asian lady with a nice body. Flirty and dressed in a sexy thin robe. Good massage, allowed roaming but I usually limit that to enjoy a good massage. Paid 60 for the hour and she wanted another 100 for full service. Offered 40 but she wouldn't go for it. Asked for oral but she wouldn't budge. Ended up taking the 40 and asking me to untie her robe, remove bra and gave full access to nice c cups with perky nipples during he. Decent time but price is too high. Would rather see one of my regulars for 60 short stay full service. Meets my needs better. She told me to come back tomorrow for boom boom. Saw another younger provider when I left.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/89-new-girl-scarlet-25-and-nico-29-very-special-asian-massage-89/28187745

❤ L҉O҉O҉K҉ ❤8594;10084; New girl Scarlet 25 and Nico 29💗 Very Special Asian massage ❤ L҉O҉O҉K҉ ❤8594;10084;.

Enlarge Picture.

❤New hot Asian girls in town!

❤Kindly treatment and smile!

❤Shower is free!

❤We have massage table, warm towel and other.

❤absolutely clean and safe!

❤Tell 7343340608.

❤Dear Born, Romulus, Westland, Livonia, Canton ❤$60 for hr ❤$40 for hhr.

InThePlums
03-08-17, 21:06
She is in a safe area and has a great atmosphere in her room. Candles and soft music. This was my first ebony experience. And don't think it will be my last. Only does 1/2 hour for your first time. Message is so so but she makes you feel like you are very special.

http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...angel/28189151Hey thanks for the info. I'd love to try ebony too.

That link don't work anymore though.

SunsetStreet
03-08-17, 22:34
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about checking this out tomorrow http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-great-and-good-full-body-massage/23000527.

Apparently there's a blond white girl and an AA lady. Has anyone seen either? Looks? Overall experience?

Thanks!

CountryBoi3575
03-09-17, 09:03
Have any of you guys ever ventured across the boarder to Canada to massage parlors.

ABigDog
03-09-17, 10:07

I'm no newbie but been at it for 6 yrs. I'm no subject matter EXPERT, but I know the market here.GUYS. Went to M1 - She charged me 120 at the door. And the girl wanted another 100 for EVERYTHING. Got into a discussion told her I already paid. She came back and we settled for 50 $. What is the common procedure. I thought the Door CHARGE + PLus a TIP 20 $ was all in all. What am I missing?

SkinDogToo
03-09-17, 10:17
Hey guys,

I'm thinking about checking this out tomorrow http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-great-and-good-full-body-massage/23000527.

Apparently there's a blond white girl and an AA lady. Has anyone seen either? Looks? Overall experience?

Thanks!There are reports on here, did you look?

BattMann
03-09-17, 16:30
Any body been to serendipity lately? They were pretty good for a short bit with Karen, but started going down hill. Time shorted etc. Haven't been in about a year, any updates?

JakeMioff
03-09-17, 20:18

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/first-time-in-town-4-beauties-on-their-20s-real-pics/27194462The age, location, and completely nude option are all relevant to my interests. I'll try this place out first chance I get, based on your review. Thank you, sir.

Brian 59
03-10-17, 06:29
Good morning gentlemen.

Been just s lurker for some time. I had a good outcall massage gal and a pretty little sb. Well. Life moves on looking for a new version of each. I would appreciate any information on who gives a good massage. Extras (hence the unicorn) are nice but a good massage is the order of the day. I live in the north eastern Oakland Co. Area. Any info would be appreciated. Years ago I had reported on Terri and Lorain they were perfect. Good massage, no tops exceptionally happy ending. Alas they are no longer around.

On a side note I visited Pressure Point a couple of weeks back, decent massage not great and an unsolicited happy ending. It was nice but I need the work.

Thanks.

RainMan2017
03-10-17, 06:58
Good morning gentlemen.

Been just s lurker for some time. I had a good outcall massage gal and a pretty little sb. Well. Life moves on looking for a new version of each. I would appreciate any information on who gives a good massage. Extras (hence the unicorn) are nice but a good massage is the order of the day. I live in the north eastern Oakland Co. Area. Any info would be appreciated. Years ago I had reported on Terri and Lorain they were perfect. Good massage, no tops exceptionally happy ending. Alas they are no longer around.

On a side note I visited Pressure Point a couple of weeks back, decent massage not great and an unsolicited happy ending. It was nice but I need the work.

Thanks.I had the pleasure of seeing all THREE of these friends. You didn't mention Amy. She supposedly relocated to Florida. Terri maybe got married and Lola had baby sitter issues and Hubby issues. These girls werent just after cash. They enjoyed occasional fun. Self described horn dogs.

SkillyDog
03-10-17, 08:58
Have any of you guys ever ventured across the boarder to Canada to massage parlors.Absolutely dude, massage parlors in Toronto put all of this business in Michigan to shame.

Check out toronto-exotic-massage.com for listings and links. The non-asian places like steeles royale have unbelievably beautiful girls, pics and bios are accurate. Obsession is my latest go to when I can get there, check out the advertised fetish details for some of these gals.

If you don't want to go as far as Toronto, there are a few decent places in London, but really no comparison to Toronto area.

PM me if you want more tips on a specific place.

T Man
03-10-17, 09:52
Thinking about hitting M1 today for some fun. Anyone know what the current lineup is? Last time I was there it was Yellow first with Annie second. Maybe I should call and make sure they have power first. Last thing I want is an ice cold table shower!

BattMann
03-10-17, 10:27
Well, I guess I'll answer my own question. Stopped in yesterday evening. Ok massage. Asked if I wanted he at the end. I said yes and she asked how much I would pay (which always annoys me). I told her 40. She asked for 50. I said ok, if she lost the top. She agreed and things progressed. Highly average. Provider was older (50's? Decent enough looking considering. Decent boobs with a bit of a belly. House fee 70. Got most of the hour I paid for. I do miss Karen at this location. Maybe I'll try it again in another year or two.

Any body been to serendipity lately? They were pretty good for a short bit with Karen, but started going down hill. Time shorted etc. Haven't been in about a year, any updates?

Cmm123
03-10-17, 13:03
Good morning gentlemen.

Thanks.What did you tip the girl at Pressure Point? Can you provide some details on her along with a name? PM me if you want. Thanks.

Ropeshark07
03-10-17, 14:05
Have any of you guys ever ventured across the boarder to Canada to massage parlors.It's been a few years, but I greatly enjoyed the legalized massage gig in Toronto. Because it's legal, advertising and scheduling and finding a place is all easier. Also, the chicks are all stripper quality, so super hot. Down side is you still drop some decent coin and all you're getting is an hour of fondling and a handjob, but it's a hell of an hour. I liked it a lot, but I could see wanting a lot more than you get.

Lord Helmet
03-10-17, 14:58
Have any of you guys ever ventured across the boarder to Canada to massage parlors.I have been going every other month or so and while some are only tug, there are plenty of full service parlors in Toronto.

It has been my experience that about half of them have young hotties while the other half are your typical 40 to 150 year old ladies that you see in Michigan.

LH.

Taint1974
03-10-17, 15:56
I have been going every other month or so and while some are only tug, there are plenty of full service parlors in Toronto.

It has been my experience that about half of them have young hotties while the other half are your typical 40 to 150 year old ladies that you see in Michigan.

LH.Good to know, going to Toronto for a work next month.

VcyClonn
03-10-17, 16:00
Hello guys,

Its been a while in motor city area so not really sure about the talents now. In my short period of stay, I would like to meet some mature providers in the west side. Preferably independent and works from apartment kind of type. I know a lot of guys have goto sps which you do not want to disclose in a public forum either. So if not here, if you guys can inbox me a few, may be I can give them a visit to have a good time and value to them too. Passing info is mutual and I can share some too.

Stay safe bros.

Cyclon.

PokeMan7
03-10-17, 16:46
Hey everyone. I've asked this a while back before and got a couple recommendations but does anyone know of some AMPs with a girl or 2 with some above average nipples that let you play with them? I'm knowledgeable of Cici in Clarkston but that is too far out a drive for me. I'm in the Westland area just to give an idea. Any help is greatly appreciated. Pm is open if you want to be discreet.

BuckleMyShoe
03-10-17, 18:38
What did you tip the girl at Pressure Point? Can you provide some details on her along with a name? PM me if you want. Thanks.Me too please. I've had less success than failure at Pressure Point. The massage is always lame so I'd rather get something out of it than just waste time and money.

Thanks!

PacoTaco
03-10-17, 22:59
Hey everyone. I've asked this a while back before and got a couple recommendations but does anyone know of some AMPs with a girl or 2 with some above average nipples that let you play with them? I'm knowledgeable of Cici in Clarkston but that is too far out a drive for me. I'm in the Westland area just to give an idea. Any help is greatly appreciated. Pm is open if you want to be discreet.Go visit Bogarts and look for Tori she will give you all the nipple you need and some.

Rogmaes
03-11-17, 09:13
Hey everyone. I've asked this a while back before and got a couple recommendations but does anyone know of some AMPs with a girl or 2 with some above average nipples that let you play with them? I'm knowledgeable of Cici in Clarkston but that is too far out a drive for me. I'm in the Westland area just to give an idea. Any help is greatly appreciated. Pm is open if you want to be discreet.I think you'll like these.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-oriental-massage-amy-30-southfield/28735027

DirtyDano
03-11-17, 09:34
Have any of you guys ever ventured across the boarder to Canada to massage parlors.Sarnia had a good place (Shiatsu) but they closed last fall. London has 4 or 5 places. http://www.adultea.ca/ Sarnia backpage isn't censored so there are several girls still on there. London is more $ than Sarnia but 30% on the dollar helps.

PokeMan7
03-11-17, 12:29
I think you'll like these.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-oriental-massage-amy-30-southfield/28735027Thanks for the info! Is there a specific girl to ask for or is Amy the only one available? This isn't too far at all. Well within my range.

Also to PacoTaco thanks for Tori too. I'm not to keen on the sc scene but if I ever go I'll check her out thanks.

StreetLegal
03-11-17, 13:34
I stopped in on a weekday late afternoon after inquiring if "Judy" was in based on previous review. Of course on the phone she said she was Judy. Got there and an asian spinner around mid-late 40's answers door and says she is Judy. An incredible massage. I mean if you really want a massage and stretching that will do your body good. She is the one. Next to no teasing and the HE was sufficient but guarded. Just lucky to get in a little OTC roaming. I tipped. 27 because the lackluster end. Overal a killer massage. There was a younger lady there but Judy seemed to try to hide her.

ThatGuy6800
03-11-17, 15:00
Troys no-name spa on Rochester Road is the worst service in all of Detroit. Yes, they are young and pretty, problem is, is they know it and want top dollar for the least amount of service. Massage is awful, 30 minutes turns into 15 minutes, and wanted 80 for a HJ. Stay away.Here's the thing that you guys in this forum should realize. If this guy is speaking against a place it probably in turn means that it's very good. I've been here a number of times. It's by far the best looking women and solid service with good massages. You won't get FS and it is pricey, but if you don't mind paying a bit more, the providers here will get nude and most of them are very very good looking.

SkinDogToo
03-11-17, 15:16
Well, I guess I'll answer my own question. Stopped in yesterday evening. Ok massage. Asked if I wanted he at the end. I said yes and she asked how much I would pay (which always annoys me). I told her 40. She asked for 50. I said ok, if she lost the top. She agreed and things progressed. Highly average. Provider was older (50's? Decent enough looking considering. Decent boobs with a bit of a belly. House fee 70. Got most of the hour I paid for. I do miss Karen at this location. Maybe I'll try it again in another year or two.Same ol BS here. Too expensive for what it is and talent is suffering.

Rogmaes
03-11-17, 15:31
Thanks for the info! Is there a specific girl to ask for or is Amy the only one available? This isn't too far at all. Well within my range.

Also to PacoTaco thanks for Tori too. I'm not to keen on the sc scene but if I ever go I'll check her out thanks.She's working alone as far as I know. I posted a review on her in Jan.

SkillyDog
03-11-17, 16:25
Any info on these places guys?

Asian Art in Shelby.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-atitue-friendly-perfect-body-gorgeous-new-girls/20043539

Tijuana Spa.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/specials-early-bird-specials-ladies-specials-massage-tj-spa-586-359-8715/26509021

China Traditional.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-news-grand-opening-china-traditional-meridian-health-care-center-586-218-3245-734-447-7578/28049336

CardShark999
03-12-17, 00:57
Stopped in the other morning to check it out since I hadn't seen any reviews. A white guy was sitting at the desk, I assumed it was Tijuana, he took my money. The room reminded me of Sophia's spa, where the walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling, but with framed signs on the wall that says there will be no inappropriate touching or illegal sex acts performed, don't bother asking. At that point I knew it was purely legit. The girl came in, barely spoke English. I got no name, all she asked was if I want medium or hard, she said nothing the rest of the hour. Then I told her I prefer not to use the draping, mostly because I've never enjoyed being massaged through a towel. She ignored me, or didn't understand. So most of the massage she spent trying to fix or rearrange the towel to cover me. I found it a bit annoying, mostly because I requested to not have it. I asked for a harder massage, what I got was a lot of her elbow twisted into my body, she didn't understand when I asked her to ease up. No teasing, or hint of possibilities down the line. The second the massage ended she bolted out of the room. I left a 10 on the table only because I wanted a deep tissue massage and I know it's a lot of work for them. On my way out, another woman was behind the counter, she told me "you should tip for such good massage". I guess they assumed I didn't. All in all I will not repeat.

Member #5436
03-12-17, 11:52
I think you'll like these.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-oriental-massage-amy-30-southfield/28735027I had two dreams in this place. The first was OK message (I've had better). On the flip. She kept pushing to use her mouth. I wasn't feeling it and opted for he. She started he and was not good at all. I ask for Russian and completed the $ for FS but declined she kept calling me cheep. I'm like be quite and give me message. Message was better this time. But she kept pushing and pushing for FS. The message was better this time and I was feeling it so I said ok. But it was really poor and rushed service. I am no repeating and if I do since its 3 min away from work I will only take message.

RainMan2017
03-12-17, 12:15
I had two dreams in this place. The first was OK message (I've had better). On the flip. She kept pushing to use her mouth. I wasn't feeling it and opted for he. She started he and was not good at all. I ask for Russian and completed the $ for FS but declined she kept calling me cheep. I'm like be quite and give me message. Message was better this time. But she kept pushing and pushing for FS. The message was better this time and I was feeling it so I said ok. But it was really poor and rushed service. I am no repeating and if I do since its 3 min away from work I will only take message.This is one amazing complaint. LOL. Seriously, No means No. Stand your ground if that's how you feel. And don't go back.

Rogmaes
03-12-17, 14:04
I had two dreams in this place. The first was OK message (I've had better). On the flip. She kept pushing to use her mouth. I wasn't feeling it and opted for he. She started he and was not good at all. I ask for Russian and completed the $ for FS but declined she kept calling me cheep. I'm like be quite and give me message. Message was better this time. But she kept pushing and pushing for FS. The message was better this time and I was feeling it so I said ok. But it was really poor and rushed service. I am no repeating and if I do since its 3 min away from work I will only take message.I recommended on the basis that she does have nice long nipples. I haven't gone back. I didn't opt for FS because I did not find her that appealing. There's a real gem at Anna's Belleville location fresh from NY. Very slim, likes to get off as much as getting you off. Good massage. Very clean pussy if you're into DATY. She's been here in the past and was going by the name Angie.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-33-belleville/28735007

ZMark
03-12-17, 14:54
Any info on her will be appreciated. Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/princess-the-girl-next-door-313-463-8647/28339964

Unkown1351
03-12-17, 17:32
Anyone been to Chinese massage in westland lately? Has it improved? Do the girls still want way to much to tug?

SkillyDog
03-12-17, 19:08
Thanks for TOFTT CardShark. I had a feeling this place was legit based on their ads and lack of other reviews.

Stopped in the other morning to check it out since I hadn't seen any reviews. A white guy was sitting at the desk, I assumed it was Tijuana, he took my money. The room reminded me of Sophia's spa, where the walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling, but with framed signs on the wall that says there will be no inappropriate touching or illegal sex acts performed, don't bother asking. At that point I knew it was purely legit. The girl came in, barely spoke English. I got no name, all she asked was if I want medium or hard, she said nothing the rest of the hour. Then I told her I prefer not to use the draping, mostly because I've never enjoyed being massaged through a towel. She ignored me, or didn't understand. So most of the massage she spent trying to fix or rearrange the towel to cover me. I found it a bit annoying, mostly because I requested to not have it. I asked for a harder massage, what I got was a lot of her elbow twisted into my body, she didn't understand when I asked her to ease up. No teasing, or hint of possibilities down the line. The second the massage ended she bolted out of the room. I left a 10 on the table only because I wanted a deep tissue massage and I know it's a lot of work for them. On my way out, another woman was behind the counter, she told me "you should tip for such good massage". I guess they assumed I didn't. All in all I will not repeat.

SkillyDog
03-12-17, 19:22
Any info on her will be appreciated. Thanks.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/princess-the-girl-next-door-313-463-8647/28339964Those are some ginormous hooters. Not so crazy about that behind shot in the Dr. Seuss socks and panties combo.

Perusing
03-12-17, 20:10
Got to believe some of us motor city folk visit Ann Arbor so.

Based upon a few decent reviews I came across decided to see Sweet Steph. She offers a "you will leave happy" nude erotic oil massage. Since BBJ was an option for leaving happy and the 100 for the hour rate sounded good, the drive seemed worth it.

She was decent looking, athletic body smallish breasts. Room was a total mess and frankly unclean as well. The massage took place on a bed with towel laid down. For what it's worth the bed and towel appeared clean. She asked for donation up front.

At least half the massage was done with one hand and an elbow while the hand attached to the elbow texted on her phone. Kind of like I was there and she was anywhere else. Long story short, worst message / body rub ever but still had hope the ending would save the day. On the flip, more of the same. She texted and played with her phone the whole time. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to finish and to make matters worse I could tell she was getting a bit annoyed that it was taking as long as it was. Did get to the ending which she took and then spit in trash. She handed me a paper towel to clean up.

Terrible appointment, wouldn't repeat if offer was free. Too bad as a decent massage with BBBJ ending for a 100 would have been a nice find.

https://www.************.com/ann-arbor/classifieds/ad/562a31249d92dYGXjA9E5YCWOHXCTERxPBD6rZx7OPkPOq6hw_/

Tiger0033
03-12-17, 20:40
Who's seen this hottie? Terrific body looks like. She real? Good hygiene? She do massage? Help a guy out please!!

StalkOfLife
03-12-17, 20:42
Chicks are good looking and nice, but nothing beyond an expensive, rushed handshake is available.

Here's the thing that you guys in this forum should realize. If this guy is speaking against a place it probably in turn means that it's very good. I've been here a number of times. It's by far the best looking women and solid service with good massages. You won't get FS and it is pricey, but if you don't mind paying a bit more, the providers here will get nude and most of them are very very good looking.

Member #5436
03-12-17, 21:39
This is one amazing complaint. LOL. Seriously, No means No. Stand your ground if that's how you feel. And don't go back.Hahhaa, I see where it was lost in meaning. What I wanted to say is she kept pushing and asking $ for FS or oral for. 8. Which is on the high side for me. Good catch, stay safe.

Member #5436
03-12-17, 21:43
I recommended on the basis that she does have nice long nipples. I haven't gone back. I didn't opt for FS because I did not find her that appealing. There's a real gem at Anna's Belleville location fresh from NY. Very slim, likes to get off as much as getting you off. Good massage. Very clean pussy if you're into DATY. She's been here in the past and was going by the name Angie.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-33-belleville/28735007Thanks for the tip, I will have to remember this and check it out. Its a long drive me for me but for a clean nice looking cat it'll be worth it.

Hotcarl76
03-13-17, 09:19
Troys no-name spa on Rochester Road is the worst service in all of Detroit. Yes, they are young and pretty, problem is, is they know it and want top dollar for the least amount of service. Massage is awful, 30 minutes turns into 15 minutes, and wanted 80 for a HJ. Stay away.

ThatGuy6800;3305080]Here's the thing that you guys in this forum should realize. If this guy is speaking against a place it probably in turn means that it's very good. I've been here a number of times. It's by far the best looking women and solid service with good massages. You won't get FS and it is pricey, but if you don't mind paying a bit more, the providers here will get nude and most of them are very very good looking.Conflict of interest- this clown / troll Hee-jung is Asian and trolls this site to "manage" what's going on at AMPs that are owned by his family members or friends. This place in Troy must be a new competitor. This clown DID NOT go there for a massage. Ignore his reports.

PokeMan7
03-13-17, 11:51
So I Took Rogames advice and visited Amy last night. Had an ok dream as others have reviewed. Nice long nipples as foretold but nothing else that appealed to me. Actually I didn't like part of the massage where she messed up my hair. (I have a specific hairstyle that takes work to get). Afterwards when I returned home it took an hour to get back to what I wanted. I probably won't return the nips aren't worth it. Pretty OK message and below average he (loose grip). . 4 hh and. 4 tip so overall. 8 total.

Thanks again guys. Really appreciate the help. I'll try somewhere else another time.

Gmoney11
03-14-17, 05:38
Anyone been to Chinese massage in westland lately? Has it improved? Do the girls still want way to much to tug?I have been going for about 4 years and it appears thtngs are back on track. Both time lately I have had good massages and left happy for. 40. All is good in westland.

BrandoM
03-14-17, 14:59
It's been a few years, but I greatly enjoyed the legalized massage gig in Toronto. Because it's legal, advertising and scheduling and finding a place is all easier. Also, the chicks are all stripper quality, so super hot. Down side is you still drop some decent coin and all you're getting is an hour of fondling and a handjob, but it's a hell of an hour. I liked it a lot, but I could see wanting a lot more than you get.Even better is Vancouver. In call, high level stripper quality, every race, and everything is on the menu.

Basically, in ranking:

Vancouver. Best - everything you could want from young, actually attractive women.

Toronto. Great, body rubs, etc. With hand release from young, attractive women, sex with slightly better looking Asian women than here.

Border Places in the USA (NYC, California) - same as here, but better looking.

London Ont. Release from an okay range of women, full sex from mostly Asian with a few outliers.

Windsor pre-crackdown. Hand release from attractive 19 - 25 ish year old women.

Detroit. Hand release and everything else from old Asian women.

Windsor post crackdown. Nothing to see here.

Marvel1
03-14-17, 15:55
First time this has happened, left the east side in search of TOFTT:

1. First try was Motor City Massages in Southfield, I figured for a $39 Groupon and a couple of OK reviews it would be worth it. Called the number listed which is a cell phone and both people "called off" b / c of the weather? Get.

2. OK, after some searching decided to try Bella Touch since they are "under new management and it is their grand opening". Right. Show up, mid to late 40'ish Asian lady answers the door and wants me to wait 15 minutes in another room and then says she will take me to my room. I ask who is working, she says she is "that OK". Sure, but while I am waiting I get the "this ain't happening vibe" and bolt. I have tried this place previously and was not excited or relaxed when I left.

3. Back to searching, find Kozy Nails and Spa advertising just arrived. I drive out to Vandyke, survey the area for a minute then go in. There is a white guy in the chair getting a manicure by an Asian guy, three Asian ladies at nail stations? I ask for a massage, kind of get a puzzled look for a minute from the one lady, then I hear from one of the two guys she is busy with a client, probably about 15 minutes until she is free. I thought it was the Asian guy but it turns out it was the white guy? They ask me if I want to wait, I decline and say I'll be back in a bit.

I should have stuck with 3 strikes and your out. But no, I had to try one more place since now that is all I can think about. So I swing into Tijuana Spa. Older white guy behind the counter we talk about the f*ing horrible weather for a minute then he gives me the menu and this is where I should have walked away. $75 an HR w / shower, should have been the end of my conversation with him. I decide what the heck, with some mixed reviews maybe I will get lucky. There are signs on the wall about asking for illegal stuff. Yet I still stay. In comes my AMP, kind of pear shaped body, but yet semi-attractive. Massage starts covered with a towel, firm. After about 15 minutes the towel comes off and goes to lotion / oil semi-hard. I then remember I wanted a shower, I ask and she either pretends not to understand of she really doesn't. I get across I wanted a shower and she says at the end? Whatever at least I'll get all the oil / lotion off. Some back walking, which I have never been a big fan of, especially when the AMP has rough feet. I try all the tricks, touching / rubbing her, she asks if I have been here before, yep about a month ago etc. ZERO teasing and not anything I would even describe as a close brush. Then it happens the accidental brush of her tits on my head and back, I moan a little to let her know it is ok. That was the last of that. On the flip she rubs the front of my legs, towel covering my junk. The in happens again, she rubs the boys and I'm ready to go. She sees this and says about 5 min left. What? I motion to Jr. And she shakes her head no and points to the sign then does the DIY sign language. I say no, in the shower, hoping she will change her mind. We head to the shower table, it is a fiberglass shower table with jet like things, not a fan. She gives me a half ass table shower, the does the whole DIY sign language, I ask again, she points to the sign and offers me some soap. I figure, maybe once I start she will join in, she continues to provide me soap and I continue to ask her to take over, she declines but then suddenly reaches in and massages the boys. That is the first time I have ever DIY and with the added "help" from her it was actually OK, just barely OK.

I tipped $20 as the massage was decent and she did assist at the end. Hind sight is always 20/20, for some patience and $20 more I was well within reach of something better up the road or the next day during my travels. Oh well, sometimes the anticipation of not knowing is worth it. All in all I won't repeat now that I know the story.

Monger on.

MikeLowrey74
03-14-17, 17:30
GUYS. Went to M1 - She charged me 120 at the door. And the girl wanted another 100 for EVERYTHING. Got into a discussion told her I already paid. She came back and we settled for 50 $. What is the common procedure. I thought the Door CHARGE + PLus a TIP 20 $ was all in all. What am I missing?Okay so plan and simple you have to talk the talk and walk the walk. You walk in Mama walks you to the room. She will ask you been here before. Answer is always yes. Hand her $140 say you want to see Yellow or whoever it is you want to see from reviews. That's it! Have fun. Yellow aka Shampoo is fun but for me M1 has lost its luster. Not cause its bad. It's fun and I may go back again but I just want to try new things.

Member #5629
03-15-17, 10:54
Looking for a full service massage provider / spa in the Utica or surrounding area. Looking for cute younger to middle age gals. BBBJ and covered FS preferably. I'm new to the spa scene but providers in general are lacking in the area. I'd appreciate the feedback.

Thanks guys, stay safe!

JakeMioff
03-15-17, 12:36
First time this has happened, left the east side in search of TOFTT:

1. First try was Motor City Massages in Southfield, I figured for a $39 Groupon and a couple of OK reviews it would be worth it. Called the number listed which is a cell phone and both people "called off" b / c of the weather? Get.

2. OK, after some searching decided to try Bella Touch since they are "under new management and it is their grand opening". Right. Show up, mid to late 40'ish Asian lady answers the door and wants me to wait 15 minutes in another room and then says she will take me to my room. I ask who is working, she says she is "that OK". Sure, but while I am waiting I get the "this ain't happening vibe" and bolt. I have tried this place previously and was not excited or relaxed when I left.

3. Back to searching, find Kozy Nails and Spa advertising just arrived. I drive out to Vandyke, survey the area for a minute then go in. There is a white guy in the chair getting a manicure by an Asian guy, three Asian ladies at nail stations? I ask for a massage, kind of get a puzzled look for a minute from the one lady, then I hear from one of the two guys she is busy with a client, probably about 15 minutes until she is free. I thought it was the Asian guy but it turns out it was the white guy? They ask me if I want to wait, I decline and say I'll be back in a bit.

I should have stuck with 3 strikes and your out. But no, I had to try one more place since now that is all I can think about. So I swing into Tijuana Spa. Older white guy behind the counter we talk about the f*ing horrible weather for a minute then he gives me the menu and this is where I should have walked away. $75 an HR w / shower, should have been the end of my conversation with him. I decide what the heck, with some mixed reviews maybe I will get lucky. There are signs on the wall about asking for illegal stuff. Yet I still stay. In comes my AMP, kind of pear shaped body, but yet semi-attractive. Massage starts covered with a towel, firm. After about 15 minutes the towel comes off and goes to lotion / oil semi-hard. I then remember I wanted a shower, I ask and she either pretends not to understand of she really doesn't. I get across I wanted a shower and she says at the end? Whatever at least I'll get all the oil / lotion off. Some back walking, which I have never been a big fan of, especially when the AMP has rough feet. I try all the tricks, touching / rubbing her, she asks if I have been here before, yep about a month ago etc. ZERO teasing and not anything I would even describe as a close brush. Then it happens the accidental brush of her tits on my head and back, I moan a little to let her know it is ok. That was the last of that. On the flip she rubs the front of my legs, towel covering my junk. The in happens again, she rubs the boys and I'm ready to go. She sees this and says about 5 min left. What? I motion to Jr. And she shakes her head no and points to the sign then does the DIY sign language. I say no, in the shower, hoping she will change her mind. We head to the shower table, it is a fiberglass shower table with jet like things, not a fan. She gives me a half ass table shower, the does the whole DIY sign language, I ask again, she points to the sign and offers me some soap. I figure, maybe once I start she will join in, she continues to provide me soap and I continue to ask her to take over, she declines but then suddenly reaches in and massages the boys. That is the first time I have ever DIY and with the added "help" from her it was actually OK, just barely OK.

I tipped $20 as the massage was decent and she did assist at the end. Hind sight is always 20/20, for some patience and $20 more I was well within reach of something better up the road or the next day during my travels. Oh well, sometimes the anticipation of not knowing is worth it. All in all I won't repeat now that I know the story.

Monger on.I inquired about Tijuana a few months ago and quickly learned it is not a place one can leave happy. Even their BP ads are horrible. Thanks for the reviews, useful info saved me some hassle. Kozi Nails was on my radar. Not anymore.

MikeQanaby
03-15-17, 13:39
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/313-427-8547n-e-w-professional-staff-and-deep-tissue-313-427-8547-2012-monroe-st-dearborn/27254541

This one is close to work but in a complex with pharmacies and doctor's offices so I was always a little nervous about that. I had scoped out the place a while ago but the suite it shares with several other offices was a bit too high traffic for my tastes so I begged off. Well, this morning the stars aligned and I ended up visiting. Not sure if this is the usual thing for 10 am but all the other offices in the suite had their outer doors closed (before when I checked it out the one straight down the hall was open and had patients coming in / out) so I decided to go for it. Walked in and was immediately led to a massage room by somebody who was NOT mamasan. Much too young and cute. Nice little setup. Table, chair, sink and lotion area. The table had clean papers or whatever you call them. Not sure if I was first customer of the day (they open at 9) but it was almost eerily quiet. Paid 60 for the hour and got naked. Girl came in, about 30 (hard to tell though) with a tight t-shirt and little short white cut-offs on. Smooth, smooth legs and, I would say, C-cups. Asked for the medium massage and off she went. One problem, my hands were SO COLD that when I brushed her legs she jumped back. I tried to wait until I get definitely touch her ass over her shorts so I wouldn't freak her out with my hands. Massage was decent to good. She was driving me crazy when she was straddling my head and rubbing down my back and thighs. I would turn my head to the side and kiss / lick her thighs. After about 30 minutes she went out for "hoe toll". I thought she was telling me to turn but she meant "hot towel". Rubbed me down and had me flip. Did a brief face massage and move down to the boys. She was getting close and kept asking me if it was okay. Natch! She started rubbing my balls. "Is okay?" Yes Please! Started with a h / j "Is okay?" Definitely! I never last very long so popped quickly. I never got a look at her titties. I was expecting some sort of negotiation but she just went ahead with the h / e. After cleaning me up she did a bit more of a massage. Upper arms, thighs, ankles, she punched on my legs a bit and finished with a head massage. She came back in with a bottle of water and when I pointed at the $40 on the bed she seemed really pleased. Not sure if I could have gotten away with paying a bit less but I will definitely try next time. A hug from her and mamasan on the way out with cries of "see you nex time".

I will definitely repeat.

Nknk789
03-15-17, 16:15
Here's the thing that you guys in this forum should realize. If this guy is speaking against a place it probably in turn means that it's very good. I've been here a number of times. It's by far the best looking women and solid service with good massages. You won't get FS and it is pricey, but if you don't mind paying a bit more, the providers here will get nude and most of them are very very good looking.Try this one out 2 days ago. Met with a early 30 petite Chinese girl. Agreed with the other review. She look a lot better than girls in other place. (saw only one. All other girls in room with customer. So not guaranty all of them are good looking). Asking for one hour. But she told me they are busy at the time. Then go for 45 minutes. But turn out I got only 35 minutes. Argue with a little tip. She remove her bottom and let me play with it. The massage is above average.

DanSul71
03-16-17, 00:02
Been thinking about a visit any intel on this place? I.

Sleeper1
03-16-17, 08:58
Saw Ciara a while back at her place on W. Chicago east of Telegraph. Similar experience to past reviews. Larger AA lady with basement setup. Pillow without pillow case on the massage table seemed a little dirty. Decent amateur massage. Spends a lot of time on the legs and ass. Nice lady, easy to talk to. Good conversation without too much talking. Decent release on the flip. Overall an average time and won't repeat. I think damage was 70. Forget exact amount.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ciaras-mind-blowing-body-touch/14142423

CountryBoi3575
03-16-17, 16:33
Visited Yellow today walk in and get patted down by mama she say Been here before I say yes I'm lying just flew in but been doing my homework the past 2 weeks get in room she say Benji for everything all other reports are spot on you get full hour as many pops as you can get I was able to muster up 2 since I don't live here I give 2 shits about to the long walk to the door PM for more details.

BingeMadman
03-16-17, 19:30
Stay away. Awful.

I had been there before and had a solid dream of really good service.

This time I was short on time so 60 1/2 hr fee paid then made to wait for sane lady that was skinny but late 50's while I heard another person receiving great service my old not so attractive came in and said 60 more for a handshake I said no way that should get me use of some oral skills she said no 120 I held firm she continued refusal said why am I so mean I said I don't need your crap and that I was walking out and posting the review she laughed. Well I keep my word. Keep your word gents keep prices down and walk don't overpay for garbage. Stay away!

Peace and good hunting.

Bingemadman.

IMonger2
03-16-17, 21:48
Been thinking about a visit any intel on this place? I.In Waterford there is Sun and Brownstone. Where is this "sexy" spa?

ChatyeUp
03-17-17, 07:41
Visitor from Lansing, anyone aware of any non-Asian massage parlors? Maybe a parlor with ebony providers or something? Looking for something a little different.

Thanks!

Marvel1
03-17-17, 07:45
In Waterford there is Sun and Brownstone. Where is this "sexy" spa?Back page ad http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sexy-spa/28177617 , looks TGTBT but weird'are things have happened. If anyone has any intel?

Averily
03-17-17, 11:58
Back page ad http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sexy-spa/28177617 , looks TGTBT but weird'are things have happened. If anyone has any intel?There are many reviews of this place if you care to look. This is a tease shack nothing more. They have the best ads and they keep suckering in new people.

AmateurGyn
03-17-17, 13:09
Goes anyone have contact info for the girl that was doing massage in Keego Harbor? I never stored her number and now with BP down, can't find it anymore. Thanks In advance!

Nyybry
03-17-17, 13:50
Anyone have any Information or a story to tell?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-body-work/28511534

FarmerPete
03-17-17, 14:51
Back page ad http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sexy-spa/28177617 , looks TGTBT but weird'are things have happened. If anyone has any intel?You do realize the pictures are fake? That should be your first hint.

Dragon630
03-19-17, 00:24
So I read the reviews on this place and thought I'd give it a try and see how it goes. The pictures looked great, so I figured it would be the typical bait and switch. I'm glad I was wrong, "Cindy" was one of the women pictured in the ad. It started with her showing me to a fully walled room and she was in a very flattering skirt and top. The massage was actually not bad, worth the $60 fee for the 45 minutes. After some haggling and promises to take care of me, she stripped down and began to rub her body against me, but never used anything but her hand. She was not as busty as her outfit showed, maybe B's, but her legs and ass sure were tight and toned. Even though she was the hottest woman that I've seen for a massage, the money wasn't worth it in the end and I won't be repeating. I should've just driven the extra 30 minutes to M1 and saved $40. Of course she could've just given me less because I offered less now that I'm thinking about it. Either way, that was my expierence, live and learn I guess.

Stay safe.

GatorBait 123
03-19-17, 08:17
So I read the reviews on this place and thought I'd give it a try and see how it goes. The pictures looked great, so I figured it would be the typical bait and switch. I'm glad I was wrong, "Cindy" was one of the women pictured in the ad. It started with her showing me to a fully walled room and she was in a very flattering skirt and top. The massage was actually not bad, worth the $60 fee for the 45 minutes. After some haggling and promises to take care of me, she stripped down and began to rub her body against me, but never used anything but her hand. She was not as busty as her outfit showed, maybe B's, but her legs and ass sure were tight and toned. Even though she was the hottest woman that I've seen for a massage, the money wasn't worth it in the end and I won't be repeating. I should've just driven the extra 30 minutes to M1 and saved $40. Of course she could've just given me less because I offered less now that I'm thinking about it. Either way, that was my expierence, live and learn I guess.

Stay safe.So what was the total damage that we're talking here?

BuckleMyShoe
03-19-17, 08:42
Just nude massage with no HE?

Stay safe.

Dragon630
03-19-17, 12:55
1. 6 I'm ashamed to say. Happy ending, but no FS or even a BJ. She was talking slide and she make me happy, but I only ended up with a HJ. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else unless you want an overpriced HJ by a very hot young Asian. To each their own, but I won't be going back.

Stay safe.

LeftHand44
03-20-17, 08:27
I swung by Sunday am. Nice set but I saw Sarah. Older and bigger. She gave a top flight massage from head to toe and gave me the standard HJ finish with some prostate massage. The finish was great and the massage was awesome but she is not attractive to me. I caught a glimpse of Lucy on way out. Much younger and prettier. Its price pointed right and I got my full hour. She was happy with the 40 tip. I will repeat when a need a great massage and hopefully get to see Lucy.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/313-427-8547n-e-w-professional-staff-and-deep-tissue-313-427-8547-2012-monroe-st-dearborn/27254541

This one is close to work but in a complex with pharmacies and doctor's offices so I was always a little nervous about that. I had scoped out the place a while ago but the suite it shares with several other offices was a bit too high traffic for my tastes so I begged off. Well, this morning the stars aligned and I ended up visiting. Not sure if this is the usual thing for 10 am but all the other offices in the suite had their outer doors closed (before when I checked it out the one straight down the hall was open and had patients coming in / out) so I decided to go for it. Walked in and was immediately led to a massage room by somebody who was NOT mamasan. Much too young and cute. Nice little setup. Table, chair, sink and lotion area. The table had clean papers or whatever you call them. Not sure if I was first customer of the day (they open at 9) but it was almost eerily quiet. Paid 60 for the hour and got naked. Girl came in, about 30 (hard to tell though) with a tight t-shirt and little short white cut-offs on. Smooth, smooth legs and, I would say, C-cups. Asked for the medium massage and off she went. One problem, my hands were SO COLD that when I brushed her legs she jumped back. I tried to wait until I get definitely touch her ass over her shorts so I wouldn't freak her out with my hands. Massage was decent to good. She was driving me crazy when she was straddling my head and rubbing down my back and thighs. I would turn my head to the side and kiss / lick her thighs. After about 30 minutes she went out for "hoe toll". I thought she was telling me to turn but she meant "hot towel". Rubbed me down and had me flip. Did a brief face massage and move down to the boys. She was getting close and kept asking me if it was okay. Natch! She started rubbing my balls. "Is okay?" Yes Please! Started with a h / j "Is okay?" Definitely! I never last very long so popped quickly. I never got a look at her titties. I was expecting some sort of negotiation but she just went ahead with the h / e. After cleaning me up she did a bit more of a massage. Upper arms, thighs, ankles, she punched on my legs a bit and finished with a head massage. She came back in with a bottle of water and when I pointed at the $40 on the bed she seemed really pleased. Not sure if I could have gotten away with paying a bit less but I will definitely try next time. A hug from her and mamasan on the way out with cries of "see you nex time".

I will definitely repeat.

DTownFreak
03-20-17, 12:28
I'm looking to try a parol, anyone know of any that does more than a massage for under 70 bucks? If you want you can pm me. I'm going to try asian massage parlors only if the rate is right.

MrNiceGuy6
03-20-17, 14:40
I have tried this place twice in the last 3 weeks. I got Lucy both times. I will say, she is the one of the youngest therapists I have seen. Nice smooth legs. Same tight t shirt and cutoff shorts. Great massage, since I was a return visitor, she didn't ask about HE just went after when she was almost done with my $40 1/2 hour massage. I find her a little mechanical, and changes pace too much with her HJ. She never pops the top, so I usually just get a handful of ass while she is working. Ok backside. Not bad for an Asian to be honest. This last time she dirty talked and nibbled my ear while working my nipples.

40 tip. 80 total. She and I were happy.

One word of caution, not sure what kind of oil they use, but left there feeling itchy all over both times.

And no, not that kind of itch, like allergic reaction to whatever is in the lotion.

Nothing a quick shower at home couldn't fix.

I swung by Sunday am. Nice set but I saw Sarah. Older and bigger. She gave a top flight massage from head to toe and gave me the standard HJ finish with some prostate massage. The finish was great and the massage was awesome but she is not attractive to me. I caught a glimpse of Lucy on way out. Much younger and prettier. Its price pointed right and I got my full hour. She was happy with the 40 tip. I will repeat when a need a great massage and hopefully get to see Lucy.

FL4807
03-21-17, 10:03
I will sum it up real quick for a realistic point of view.

Saw two girls when I walked in. Both skinny and for the most part good looking in their 20's. Just got the half hour for 50. Walked out with my 60 and did not bring back my change. After 15 minutes or so of a back rub that was slightly above par time for the flip. She went from speaking good English to playing stupid. "Everyone pays 60 more for h. E. It is what every place around here is paying. " I refused to budge from the 40. She got pissed when I brought up that she never gave me back my 10 bucks. We agreed upon the 40. When it was all done she demanded more money and got even more pissed when I would not budge. Upon asking for my ten bucks back (after paying the agreed upon 40) she became livid. Handed me change and closed the door behind me with a not to gentle attitude. It is not a place I would recommend or go back to ever.

To the guys who are paying more then 40 for the standard rub and tug please stop. There are expections of course bit when you have to negotiate like you are arguing with your wife it isn't worth it.

MikeQanaby
03-21-17, 14:13
She never pops the top, so I usually just get a handful of ass while she is working. All you've got to do is ask. I saw Lucy today and when she went for the boys I asked her to take off her shirt. She came towards me and let me pull her shirt up and her tits out of her bra. Got to suck on some nice nips while getting an H / J.

Freaked me out a little today because, apparently, the water in parts of the building wasn't working. At least two, non-Asian, females stopped by and asked if they had any hot water in the middle of my massage. First time Lucy had to answer the door, second it was MMS or somebody else. Not used to all that traffic in there. Had me worried for a second.

Stay safe fellas.

DanSul71
03-21-17, 18:41
After reading some reports decided to take a visit. Well worth the drive. Massage was average the started massaging the boys. Finished with BBBJ total damage was 1.2! Will repeat! Nice tight body!

GatorBait 123
03-22-17, 05:33
After reading some reports decided to take a visit. Well worth the drive. Massage was average the started massaging the boys. Finished with BBBJ total damage was 1.2! Will repeat! Nice tight body!Who is the name of your provider? Seems like mostly people say they have to pay more than that for what you got. So. 80 for tip?

DanSul71
03-22-17, 15:14
Who is the name of your provider? Seems like mostly people say they have to pay more than that for what you got. So. 80 for tip?4 for 1/2 and 80 tip!! Tiffany.

Marvel1
03-22-17, 18:13
Visited this past weekend 6:00'ish, saw Tiffany. This is out of the norm for me as I am usually a weekday guy and mid-late morning early afternoon with Ebony. The massage is more like a soft touch / rub, the hot stones were kind of cool as well. Lots of oil which I am not a big fan of so I would discuss how much is used if that is an issue. Attention was paid in equal amounts to the back / shoulders and legs with bey little a hint anything more was available. I initiated some rubbing of the legs and ass when she was by my head with no objections. About 30 minutes into the hour I was asked to turn over and we discussed how the remaining time would be spent. FS was not on the menu "I don't do that". OK, so settled for BBBJ and nude body slide. It was more than just a slide but short of FS, she used every part of her body. I offered a reciprocal rub and she declined "maybe next time I asked, she said maybe". The body slide was very erotic, roaming allowed everywhere but she steered my fingers clear of her clit while on top of me almost as if too much for her. Very nice b / c bolt ons, very nice body. She whispered some sweet nothings in my ear and when requested she slowed down or changed her focus so I could prolong our session. When it is over, it is over here, she gets dressed and says I'll meet you outside. Pretty sure I had some time left, probably 10 minutes or so, no big deal but I will be sure in the future to utilize all 60 minutes. 1. 6 for the hour, worth it considering provider, setting and closer to GFE that most AMPs. I'm guessing on future visits it will improve more and I'll def report.

SkinDogToo
03-22-17, 21:05
Who is the name of your provider? Seems like mostly people say they have to pay more than that for what you got. So. 80 for tip?She always asks for a Benji but takes 4 Jacks.

GatorBait 123
03-23-17, 05:35
She always asks for a Benji but takes 4 Jacks.Who is she?

Budman65
03-23-17, 20:12
I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.

Nyybry
03-24-17, 10:15
I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.Been there twice, when they first opened and once more recently. I'm not overly impressed. I know some have reported decent experiences here. But all I have gotten Is a wishy washy table shower and a half hearted HJ that the girl wanted 60 for. YMMV.

LeftHand44
03-24-17, 10:39
I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.I haven't been in about a year. Had some great times and others not so great. I just heard from a fellow monger (not on this site) that he went 3 days ago and the provider was about 55 years old.

Telecaster
03-24-17, 10:51
I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.Went last Friday and will not return. Talent is non-existent. Had a 60 yr old quote 100 for he. Saw one other provider there who was equally disappointing.

Nyybry
03-24-17, 18:44
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thalita-nymph-massage-sexy-brazilian-beauty-*-act-and-pass /28171796.

My intuition says this is 1000% fake. But. I have to ask. Anyone know for sure?

Member #5764
03-24-17, 19:31
I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.I was actually wondering the same due to no recent reports. Did you end up going today?

HungaryMan
03-24-17, 20:21
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thalita-nymph-massage-sexy-brazilian-beauty-*-act-and-pass /28171796.

My intuition says this is 1000% fake. But. I have to ask. Anyone know for sure?http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thalita-nymph-massage-sexy-brazilian-beauty-%E2%80%8D-act-and-pass/28171796

I used tineye and got no hits. Proceed with caution at the very least.

Member #5764
03-25-17, 09:24

My intuition says this is 1000% fake. But. I have to ask. Anyone know for sure?http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thalita-nymph-massage-sexy-brazilian-beauty-*-act-and-pass /28171796

As soon as I seen the pictures, my tranny radar lit up. Just has that look to me. The ad also says "Act and Pass", meaning acts and passes as a girl. Previous ads from other cities are in TS sections, and also mention his / her 10 inches.

Is it a real ad? Possibly. I say you toftt and report back LOL.

Perusing
03-25-17, 10:07
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thalita-nymph-massage-sexy-brazilian-beauty-%E2%80%8D-act-and-pass/28171796

I used tineye and got no hits. Proceed with caution at the very least.FYI and not judging, just curious if you know that it seems this she use to be a he? Pretty sure the "princess with a gift" isn't referring to her boobies. Ad also shows up as having been posted in a few other cities in the past but not in multiple cities at the same time as far as I can tell. I'm guessing it is a legit ad. Also listed in ******** Detroit section as a TS / TV.

Flip Fan
03-25-17, 11:07
New spa opened in my area. I will TOFTT in week or so but wondered if anyone has been there already?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-10-off-free-cupping-free-hot-stone-248-313-9402/29010206

JamesPaulPhun
03-25-17, 13:01
I've been here twice. Amy and Wendy both give awesome massage, but I can't get any extras from either one. They just smile and say we don't do that here. They are located on Sheldon by Ford rd in Canton. Have any of you had any luck here? Thanks J.

SteveHarris109
03-25-17, 13:06
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-and-most-skilled-free-table-shower-call-248-686-3572/16440082

Has anyone ever been to Mulan massage? Seems legit, but they.

Advertise a free shower massage so there's always hope. But.

I just find it hard to believe a place with extras would exist in.

Novi.

Good hunting.

Guy1000
03-25-17, 14:26
Anything going on in canton these days? PM is fine.

Foster86
03-25-17, 15:30
After reading some reports decided to take a visit. Well worth the drive. Massage was average the started massaging the boys. Finished with BBBJ total damage was 1.2! Will repeat! Nice tight body!How was the provider? Any roaming allowed?

BigMac55
03-25-17, 15:47
1. 6 I'm ashamed to say. Happy ending, but no FS or even a BJ. She was talking slide and she make me happy, but I only ended up with a HJ. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else unless you want an overpriced HJ by a very hot young Asian. To each their own, but I won't be going back.

Stay safe.Same experience for me. Got Cindy, paid 50 for hh, offered nude body slide w / HE for 120, got her down to 100. She has a great body. But body slide was really just rubbing her tits on me. She did finger her pussy in my face while she gave HJ. But I have to agree. Young and good looking or not, if I'm paying that much I can go somewhere else and get FS. I won't repeat either.

BigMac55
03-25-17, 15:49
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-and-most-skilled-free-table-shower-call-248-686-3572/16440082

Novi.

Good hunting.Went there over a year ago. They gave table shower after massage, but I couldn't get any extras at all when I went.

BuckleMyShoe
03-25-17, 17:02
Tried to hook up with stacey at 4 (ad says she's available until 6 pm) and she said she had to go to her night job soon. I was bummed because I was pondering on that one for awhile. Any experience with her? 80 hhr or 120 VIP hhr. I hope that includes something up close and personal!

RainMan2017
03-25-17, 18:04
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thalita-nymph-massage-sexy-brazilian-beauty-*-act-and-pass /28171796

As soon as I seen the pictures, my tranny radar lit up. Just has that look to me. The ad also says "Act and Pass", meaning acts and passes as a girl. Previous ads from other cities are in TS sections, and also mention his / her 10 inches.

Is it a real ad? Possibly. I say you toftt and report back LOL.I think act and pass stands for Active and Passive. Do you want to pitch or catch.

Dllmpb06
03-25-17, 20:42
Has anyone recieved any extras for $ at this spa? I have an appointment next Wednesday and I'm as green as they come at this.

Joe Cooper
03-25-17, 23:45

Novi.

Good hunting.Went here twice thinking the first time I was unfortunate. Nothing here not even a decent massage.

Flip Fan
03-26-17, 07:58

Novi.

Good hunting.I have tried most of the Mulan locations, and you are correct, they are all legit. No extras to be had. They do however provide a great massage.

Budman65
03-26-17, 12:22
I was actually wondering the same due to no recent reports. Did you end up going today?No I didn't go. Looking for younger talent with no luck yet. Any suggestions?

DutchCourage3
03-26-17, 18:31
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/me-and-u-or-strap-too/29097678

Anyone go see this chick? She's claiming $100 an hour. Feel free to pm me.

Dllmpb06
03-27-17, 09:58
On Saturday I seen this older yet sensually attractive older women Vivian. I caught a video of hers she posted and decided to give her a try. I'm very new to all this. I will have to say she gave a decent massage and THE most amazing HJ. She is very much into talking dirty while giving HJ and was well worth the visit. I will be a regular for sure. I was allowed to roam and enjoyed my time.

Cmm123
03-27-17, 11:00
New spa opened in my area. I will TOFTT in week or so but wondered if anyone has been there already?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-10-off-free-cupping-free-hot-stone-248-313-9402/29010206It is near me as well. Did a drive by over the weekend and shades all over the windows and door so no way to see inside. I'm not sure if that is a good sign or not.

The open sign was not lit up even though it was only about 8 pm at night. Decided not to try it out. If you do go, please let us know or PM me and I will do the same.

SunnyDee007
03-27-17, 11:11
Made my first visit- younger slim ladies. Early 30's, decent English. Need massage so signed up for the hour with Lucy.

Base on review I believe I saw Lucy, but she said her name was Mimi. Same tight shirt and cut off jean shorts. Light to OK massage. Not very talkative, when tried to feel on her legs she jumped a little and moved away. My boy was up, but nothing was offered, maybe because I was new or maybe she didn't care to help me. May repeat, but not anytime soon.

Sasha was more talkative than Lucy or Mimi because I could hear her through the walls. I also heard her go in / out of the room to answer calls and ask customers to return another time because they were busy.

JakeMioff
03-27-17, 11:36
There are a couple of non-franchise massage spas (not chiropractor or nail salon type) up where I'm at northern Oakland county. They don't advertise on BP. I'm just wondering how likely it is, or if anyone has ever been able to leave happy at these type of non-asian small businesses? I know probably if it says therapeutic then forget it but was wondering if anyone was able to pull it off, pun intended.

http://www.massagespalakeorion.com/

http://harmonyholistic.massagetherapy.com/

MikeQanaby
03-27-17, 11:37
Just stopped by this morning, was hoping to see my usual provider Lucy but she was not available. Ended up with Sasha. Not as good of a massage as Lucy but it was decent enough. Same amount of teasing and a lot of "you like that baby" and "How's that sweety" kind of thing. On the flip started out with my dude covered by the towel but when I started rubbing her ass she got the hint and started playing with the boys and their older brother. When she really started the HJ she put her head close and put her ass right in my face so I could get a nice grab at them. Came relatively quickly (that's how I roll) and she continued with a massage of my arms, legs etc. While doing my arms she was talking about how handsome I was without my glasses. Not sure if she says that to everybody or if that's a signal that more is available for me but will definitely try to find out next time. As usual $60 for the hour and $40 tip. Also commented several times about how soft my hands are (LOL). Hey I'm a white-collar worker man, I can't help it!

Stay safe fellas.

JakeMioff
03-27-17, 11:39
On Saturday I seen this older yet sensually attractive older women Vivian. I caught a video of hers she posted and decided to give her a try. I'm very new to all this. I will have to say she gave a decent massage and THE most amazing HJ. She is very much into talking dirty while giving HJ and was well worth the visit. I will be a regular for sure. I was allowed to roam and enjoyed my time.http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n-v-i-v-i-a-n/28194830

It's funny her video mentions "I will work my magic at least for one hour" but the post has HH and 45 min rates. Heh Hey I might check her out I'm over by there at work. Also in the future if you could please include the link to BP posting and how much you $paid for the rates.

TheMagician608
03-27-17, 16:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-white-girl-%E2%80%BF-nuru-body2body-slider-shower-me-and-y-u-248-823-8539-%E2%80%BF/23077137

I came across this ad. Was wondering if anyone has been here. Thank you for the intel in advance.

DutchCourage3
03-27-17, 16:47
This had like one review I've seen. Looks like it was a legit place.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-white-girl-%E2%80%BF-nuru-body2body-slider-shower-me-and-y-u-248-823-8539-%E2%80%BF/23077137

I came across this ad. Was wondering if anyone has been here. Thank you for the intel in advance.

DutchCourage3
03-27-17, 16:50
I was getting some bad vibes on the way to this place. Long story short without being specific due I bounced upon arrival. Pm me if you're super curious but I'd just say stay away from this chick. Potential sting, or handler narrowly avoided.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/me-and-u-or-strap-too/29097678

Anyone go see this chick? She's claiming $100 an hour. Feel free to pm me.

DutchCourage3
03-27-17, 16:53
Post #2205 Craigslist.

"Search for Marilyn. Works out of an office in Ferndale, which is run by an AA woman who will provide verbal instructions to Marilyn if she feels the massage is not going the right way. Not bad. Safe place, but call. Don't text. Its nothing to write home about. VIP (CBJ) for one and a fifty. Hh Nuru one and a twenty, but not worth it because it is on a table not a mattress. I know Marilyn was out of town for a while. Maybe she's back. ".

DutchCourage3
03-27-17, 16:56
Don't know if this was reported but brownstone. Closed.

SocialAveng313
03-27-17, 17:24

I came across this ad. Was wondering if anyone has been here. Thank you for the intel in advance.Although it may not be Marilyn, it's run by the same woman. Ok time. Ok ending. It depends who you get. She's always auditioning new help. Works out of ferndale and down by the airport. Make sure you call and not text.

DetRosco
03-27-17, 17:31
Anyone have an experience with her before?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5-star-cutest-petite-therapist-come-n-see-me-while-im-here/28591503

BuckleMyShoe
03-27-17, 19:28
Anyone go to see this lady!? I'd love to hear a story.

Cbig82
03-27-17, 23:20
Don't know if this was reported but brownstone. Closed.Yes, it's closed!! Anyone knows when will it be open or what happen?

SteveHarris109
03-28-17, 06:35
While a happy ending is always nice. I'm far more concerned with the massage part being good. I know M1 and that the massage can be spotty, but extras are a given. After reading through some of the posts I'm trying to figure out the best actual massage, evened if it's followed by a lackluster HJ or BJ.

I've read about Saigon, no name in Rochester and one in Dearborn. Is there one I'm missing? I read about one in the Belleville area but I can't seem to find info.

In your opinion what's my best bet? And are there any Non Asain parlors around? Or good independents that are actually real? Thanks for reading. Pm me if you don't want to reply on here.

P.S. Speaking of American providors. Does anyone remember Chris Girls? Beautiful girls massage? I remember Jasmine, Daisy and Monica. Wish something like that was still around.

TugHunter
03-28-17, 09:57
Anyone go to see this lady!? I'd love to hear a story.Saw this lady about a year and a half ago. She likes to present herself as a doctor (maybe she is, but I doubt it). Tried to take a history and create a care plan while I'm standing naked in front of her. I made it obvious why I'm there, but she attempted to create a clinical atmosphere. Performed in a suite in her home. Cramped and messy. She is short, round and sloppy. Technique is obviously self taught and terrible. No joy at the end, even with all the usual signals. Would not repeat nor recommend anyone try it.

Flip Fan
03-28-17, 12:06
It is near me as well. Did a drive by over the weekend and shades all over the windows and door so no way to see inside. I'm not sure if that is a good sign or not.

The open sign was not lit up even though it was only about 8 pm at night. Decided not to try it out. If you do go, please let us know or PM me and I will do the same.Traditional is a good name choice for this parlor. I truthfully didn't expect it to be a rub and tug based on it's location. But I was wrong. I called and who ever answered the phone spoke surprisingly good english, she said the $10 off made the rates $60 and $30. I almost went tor a half hr just to see what they were like, but went for the hr. I thought I was greeted by the mamasan but she turned out to be my therapist. Her name was Lucy. She was slender and relatively tall, probably a B cup, I didn't get to see just otc touch. She had on yoga pants and was probably 35 to 45, as you know it's hard to tell. Definitely better looking than some of the "should be retired" ladies I've found, maybe a 7. I saw one other girl there, just a glimpse, but younger and wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants.

Started covered me with the towel whispered in my ear you like hard or medium. I said medium. Worked my back and buns for a good part of the massage, no teasing. Moved to legs, sliding the towel out of the way, same story stayed away for the boys. When I got the opportunity I gave her the I'm willing if you are butt squeeze, she had no reaction and allowed me to do her legs and ass. It was a nice handful. Hot towel. Flip. Looked at my condition and pointed to Jr. And I said "yes please". She went straight into a nice HJ and I started to roam. She wasn't keen on my attempt to see the girls, but had no objection to my pulling her Yoga pants down, she helped. To my surprise there was another kind of one piece spandex thing with an opening over her ass. No fiv but a nice smooth skin playground for my amusement. It was such a surprise I blew my load fairly quickly. It looked like if she wanted to have sex it would be possible without her getting undressed. She cleaned me up and continued to massage my legs and feet for another 5 min or so. Then she helped me put my socks and underwear on. I gave her a $40 tip she gave me a hug and walked me to the door and said come back next week. Will repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-10-off-free-cupping-free-hot-stone-248-313-9402/29010206

Rogmaes
03-28-17, 14:57
While a happy ending is always nice. I'm far more concerned with the massage part being good. I know M1 and that the massage can be spotty, but extras are a given. After reading through some of the posts I'm trying to figure out the best actual massage, evened if it's followed by a lackluster HJ or BJ.

I've read about Saigon, no name in Rochester and one in Dearborn. Is there one I'm missing? I read about one in the Belleville area but I can't seem to find info.

In your opinion what's my best bet? And are there any Non Asain parlors around? Or good independents that are actually real? Thanks for reading. Pm me if you don't want to reply on here.

P.S. Speaking of American providors. Does anyone remember Chris Girls? Beautiful girls massage? I remember Jasmine, Daisy and Monica. Wish something like that was still around.ACU at 7 & Telegraph is your best bet. Ask for the shower. Very good massage with He. No FS at this spa.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/acu-acupressure-therapeutic-healthy-massages-313-533-7710/23880617

JohnQP313
03-28-17, 15:28
Traditional is a good name choice for this parlor. I truthfully didn't expect it to be a rub and tug based on it's location. But I was wrong. I called and who ever answered the phone spoke surprisingly good english, she said the $10 off made the rates $60 and $30. I almost went tor a half hr just to see what they were like, but went for the hr. I thought I was greeted by the mamasan but she turned out to be my therapist. Her name was Lucy. She was slender and relatively tall, probably a B cup, I didn't get to see just otc touch. She had on yoga pants and was probably 35 to 45, as you know it's hard to tell. Definitely better looking than some of the "should be retired" ladies I've found, maybe a 7. I saw one other girl there, just a glimpse, but younger and wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants.

Started covered me with the towel whispered in my ear you like hard or medium. I said medium. Worked my back and buns for a good part of the massage, no teasing. Moved to legs, sliding the towel out of the way, same story stayed away for the boys. When I got the opportunity I gave her the I'm willing if you are butt squeeze, she had no reaction and allowed me to do her legs and ass. It was a nice handful. Hot towel. Flip. Looked at my condition and pointed to Jr. And I said "yes please". She went straight into a nice HJ and I started to roam. She wasn't keen on my attempt to see the girls, but had no objection to my pulling her Yoga pants down, she helped. To my surprise there was another kind of one piece spandex thing with an opening over her ass. No fiv but a nice smooth skin playground for my amusement. It was such a surprise I blew my load fairly quickly. It looked like if she wanted to have sex it would be possible without her getting undressed. She cleaned me up and continued to massage my legs and feet for another 5 min or so. Then she helped me put my socks and underwear on. I gave her a $40 tip she gave me a hug and walked me to the door and said come back next week. Will repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-10-off-free-cupping-free-hot-stone-248-313-9402/29010206I would have never thought of a place on that location. While you are across the street from some tough apartments you are just south of a nice residential area. Factor in that you less than a mile to the east of townhall and the local PD and just to the west of the local high school. I'd be surprised if they can stay open for more than a Month! Just my opinion.

Stay safe,

JQP.

Cmm123
03-28-17, 15:44
I would have never thought of a place on that location. While you are across the street from some tough apartments you are just south of a nice residential area. Factor in that you less than a mile to the east of townhall and the local PD and just to the west of the local high school. I'd be surprised if they can stay open for more than a Month! Just my opinion.

Stay safe,

JQP.JQP makes some good points. Appreciate your review and willingness to go, Flip. I should have at least seen if anyone was there the other night and could have reported. Now, I'm a little skittish only because it's almost too close to me that I don't want to be noticed going in or out.

IMonger2
03-28-17, 19:52
Yes, it's closed!! Anyone knows when will it be open or what happen?Called up there a few weeks ago and she said they were closed because of a plumbing problem and they would be open in a few days. I hadn't followed up.

Jackknoff
03-29-17, 01:12
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/thp/6061518200.html

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-breeze/28321520

Saw Massage Breeze. I know she has been reviewed before, but thought I'd share my thoughts.

Everything I have read about her is accurate. She is in her mid 40's. Decent looking but not dolled up. Think t shirt and stretch pants.

The good: She is a nice women, not a clock watcher, and provided BBBJCIM. Rate was $60 for hour.

The bad: she talks a lot. Like more than you can possibly imagine. Massage was very weak. She claims to be licensed, but it was not therapeutic at all.

Interesting experience. Ok experience for the price. However, I don't think I would repeat.

GatorBait 123
03-29-17, 05:20

Saw Massage Breeze. I know she has been reviewed before, but thought I'd share my thoughts.

Everything I have read about her is accurate. She is in her mid 40's. Decent looking but not dolled up. Think t shirt and stretch pants.

The good: She is a nice women, not a clock watcher, and provided BBBJCIM. Rate was $60 for hour.

The bad: she talks a lot. Like more than you can possibly imagine. Massage was very weak. She claims to be licensed, but it was not therapeutic at all.

Interesting experience. Ok experience for the price. However, I don't think I would repeat.Did you tip her? I tried texting her a couple times she never got back with me so I never bothered again I might try again maybe I have to call her?.

Maybe just get a half an hour not too worried about the massage anyways put something in her mouth so she doesn't talk as much LOL. And get out of there that's all I want to do.

How would you rate BBBJ? And did you tip her or was it 60 out the door?

LeftHand44
03-29-17, 07:49

Interesting experience. Ok experience for the price. However, I don't think I would repeat.I concur. Nice enough but won't shut up. She usually takes her top off but her tits hang low. Price point is good but if you need some peace & quiet plus a hard massage she is not for you. On the positive she gives great head and no drama. I would like to bang her but I don't think that's available.

Sleeper1
03-29-17, 08:50
I concur. Nice enough but won't shut up. She usually takes her top off but her tits hang low. Price point is good but if you need some peace & quiet plus a hard massage she is not for you. On the positive she gives great head and no drama. I would like to bang her but I don't think that's available.I agree Jennifer talks too much. Seems like a common theme with the non-Asian providers. I think one of the reasons they are in the business is that they are lonely. They like having people come over so they can talk. I usually go along with them but the conversations are usually about problems they are having in their lives. I put up with it but wish they would just shut up and take care of my needs. Farrah is the same way.

LeftHand44
03-29-17, 15:12
I agree Jennifer talks too much. Seems like a common theme with the non-Asian providers. I think one of the reasons they are in the business is that they are lonely. They like having people come over so they can talk. I usually go along with them but the conversations are usually about problems they are having in their lives. I put up with it but wish they would just shut up and take care of my needs. Farrah is the same way.The thing with Farrah is its always drama, I'm broke, my daughter, I'm broke blah blah. I stopped seeing her because it was so depressing. I couldn't get my dick down her throat quick enough and get the hell out of there. At least with Massage Breeze Jennifer, some thing she says might be slightly interesting, amusing or even insightful. Your point on being lonely is spot on.

HiPhi
03-29-17, 15:19
JQP makes some good points. Appreciate your review and willingness to go, Flip. I should have at least seen if anyone was there the other night and could have reported. Now, I'm a little skittish only because it's almost too close to me that I don't want to be noticed going in or out.Stopped by at midday. Very busy there. Nothing was offered. Busy probably because of reports on here.

Maybe in a month I'll try again. Massage was good though.

JohnQP313
03-29-17, 16:21
I concur. Nice enough but won't shut up. She usually takes her top off but her tits hang low. Price point is good but if you need some peace & quiet plus a hard massage she is not for you. On the positive she gives great head and no drama. I would like to bang her but I don't think that's available.I saw Jennifer a few years back, and had seen her a handful of times. Well I mentioned FS and her response was "whatever it takes!" Well she just layer there and it was like fucking a dish rag. She mentioned later that sex doesn't excite her at all and it SHOWED!

Stay safe,

JQP.

Nyybry
03-29-17, 19:29
I saw Jennifer a few years back, and had seen her a handful of times. Well I mentioned FS and her response was "whatever it takes!" Well she just layer there and it was like fucking a dish rag. She mentioned later that sex doesn't excite her at all and it SHOWED!

Stay safe,

JQP.The fact she actually said (whatever it takes) is priceless. The dishrag comment is just the cherry on top. I've only visited her once and got the basic HJ. I didn't ask for anything else and I sorta didn't expect even the handshake. I totally agree that she likes to talk. I think in the time I was there she went on and on about her and her sons next vacation destination. And to make it more ridiculous, when she was giving me the HJ she kept talking about it. Not sure if it was funny or just messed up.

TimmyHill13
03-29-17, 23:15
Traditional is a good name choice for this parlor. I truthfully didn't expect it to be a rub and tug based on it's location. But I was wrong. I called and who ever answered the phone spoke surprisingly good english, she said the $10 off made the rates $60 and $30. I almost went tor a half hr just to see what they were like, but went for the hr. I thought I was greeted by the mamasan but she turned out to be my therapist. Her name was Lucy. She was slender and relatively tall, probably a B cup, I didn't get to see just otc touch. She had on yoga pants and was probably 35 to 45, as you know it's hard to tell. Definitely better looking than some of the "should be retired" ladies I've found, maybe a 7. I saw one other girl there, just a glimpse, but younger and wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants.

Started covered me with the towel whispered in my ear you like hard or medium. I said medium. Worked my back and buns for a good part of the massage, no teasing. Moved to legs, sliding the towel out of the way, same story stayed away for the boys. When I got the opportunity I gave her the I'm willing if you are butt squeeze, she had no reaction and allowed me to do her legs and ass. It was a nice handful. Hot towel. Flip. Looked at my condition and pointed to Jr. And I said "yes please". She went straight into a nice HJ and I started to roam. She wasn't keen on my attempt to see the girls, but had no objection to my pulling her Yoga pants down, she helped...Not that I'm doubting what you say dude but this is not the experience I had. I believe I had the same person (Lucy) based on your description. I also gave her butt a squeeze and she didn't respond. On the flip she covered me with a towel and started working on my face. I kept waiting for her to work her way down to my stomach or legs or something and next thing I know she said I was finished.

Has anyone else had any luck with this place?

TimmyHill13
03-29-17, 23:25
I'm wondering if anyone knows of the closest place for a happy massage to the Brighton, Howell, Hartland area? From what I can tell there is nothing in the immediate vicinity. Curious if anyone knows of a good option for either at a public or private location? Anyone have any luck out this way?

Gigamountain
03-30-17, 04:52
Anyone go to see this lady!? I'd love to hear a story.Insane, not in a good way. Saw her at Townhouse just East of downtown Royal Oak. Paid for an hour (don't recall exact amount) but I bailed after 30 minutes or so. Average to below average massage but she ducked out of the room with massage table a couple of times, came back smelling like cheap wine each time. I started getting dressed after the third time she left to "take care of something", when she came back I told her I had gotten a text from my wife and had to leave right away. Would not see her again under and circumstances, if I saw her on the street I would cross the street to avoid her.

I should probably post a link to an ad or something more than I have although not sure if it is necessary in responding to an existing post.

GatorBait 123
03-30-17, 05:59
Not that I'm doubting what you say dude but this is not the experience I had. I believe I had the same person (Lucy) based on your description. I also gave her butt a squeeze and she didn't respond. On the flip she covered me with a towel and started working on my face. I kept waiting for her to work her way down to my stomach or legs or something and next thing I know she said I was finished.

Has anyone else had any luck with this place?I called them last night I was going to head up there tonight I guess I'll hold up to hear more don't want to leave there with blue balls LOL.

BuckleMyShoe
03-30-17, 19:05
This place has a new ad out trying to claim its all new and different. Anyone experience it yet? I went one time last year and it was dumb. The place is messy and the massage was weird (like many have stated), music was from the girl's phone, no rooms just barriers, and the girl was yelling at the other woman the whole time. Wouldn't take her top off but I managed to communicate to her that I needed to see her boobs in order for the HE to be worth it.

RaidersFan50
03-30-17, 19:09
I'm thinking about going to the sun spa in Waterford and curious what kind of extras they offer?

Dllmpb06
03-30-17, 20:14
Anyone receive extras here? I can't go back to Vivian now that I know her house is being watched (my aunt lives a few houses down and learned this yesterday) and her neighborhood wants her out. Anyways need a good location to visit in the Warren / Roseville shelby township area.

Rajesh1989
03-30-17, 20:36
Pics look interesting, but before I take the plunge, would like to know if anyone had the pleasure / experience of having a session with her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/150hr-super-hot-bodyrub-body2body-let-me-relax-your-body-and-re-energize-completely/21860322

Tigers1987
03-30-17, 21:05
Yes, it's closed!! Anyone knows when will it be open or what happen?I called them and they said they'll be open back next week.

HungaryMan
03-30-17, 23:08
Channel 7 right now has a clip on subject. They listed 3 locations. China traditional, sunny skies and lakeside spa. I think all are in Clinton Township.

Careful out there.

SocialAveng313
03-31-17, 00:06
Pics look interesting, but before I take the plunge, would like to know if anyone had the pleasure / experience of having a session with her.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/150hr-super-hot-bodyrub-body2body-let-me-relax-your-body-and-re-energize-completely/21860322I doubt she's working at the mall, but there has been a report on her a while ago. I think it was so so but not sure. I do remember the gentleman saying not the girl in the picture.

MidMichGeezer
03-31-17, 06:26
I'm thinking about going to the sun spa in Waterford and curious what kind of extras they offer?Asa NooB I am going to give you some advice. Sun Spa in Waterford has been reviewed before. Fellow Mongers have spent their hard earned cash and Took Several For The Team and reported here. At no cost to you you can take some time, and not all that much, and find those reviews and see what they had to say. And if you are too busy to do that then read some of the more recent reviews here. If you've already been to those Spas that have recent reviews why not write a review of your own?

BingeMadman
03-31-17, 08:21
Be safe my brothas.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/macomb-county/three-clinton-township-massage-parlors-busted-for-prostitution

TugHunter
03-31-17, 08:36
I'm thinking about going to the sun spa in Waterford and curious what kind of extras they offer?My experience was not good. Ancient provider giving terrible massage. In a rush to get to the ending. Tip demand for an ending was very high. Negotiated overpriced BBBJ. She worked til CIM then spit, but didn't allow touching, stayed clothed throughout. I had to go to my happy place to finish, but couldn't erase the thought of getting a BJ from my unhappy grandma (or great grandma). A drive down to 8 mile or down Telegraph is a much better option. My advice is DON'T DO IT.

ABigDog
03-31-17, 09:24
Tried several times on different days to call. No one ever answers.

Anyone have any luck with this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/korean-japanese-amazing/28178975

LeftHand44
03-31-17, 09:32
Stopped by over the weekend in the morning. My provider was Angie. 40's nice slim figure. Paid the 60 to the house and 100 for f / s. I have seen her before and I thought her skills were ok. This time she gave me the Porn Star treatment. It was flipping great. Multiple positions, DFK and hard fucking. She has improved her game. During table shower she asked me who I saw last time and I told her it was Penny and I commented how great she was. Maybe the was her motivation but who care I had a blast. No massage just shower, sauna and Boom Boom.

JakeMioff
03-31-17, 11:42
Be safe my brothas.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/macomb-county/three-clinton-township-massage-parlors-busted-for-prostitutionDang I was thinking about checking Lakeside Spa out again, had a happy experience there last year. It's no wonder, Clinton TWP has the worst zoning they put so many strip malls across from and next to residential zones. No wonder the neighbors complained.

BigMac55
03-31-17, 15:43
I'm thinking about going to the sun spa in Waterford and curious what kind of extras they offer?Everything is available there.

BigMac55
03-31-17, 15:50

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/150hr-super-hot-bodyrub-body2body-let-me-relax-your-body-and-re-energize-completely/21860322Saw her years ago, she was a lot of fun and everything is available, but other than being a redhead she doesn't look anything like the pictures, she's a bigger girl. I'd see her again, just don't expect the girls in the pics.

BigMac55
03-31-17, 15:53
Anyone receive extras here? I can't go back to Vivian now that I know her house is being watched (my aunt lives a few houses down and learned this yesterday) and her neighborhood wants her out. Anyways need a good location to visit in the Warren / Roseville shelby township area.HE is available but that's it.

Nyybry
03-31-17, 17:27
Tried several times on different days to call. No one ever answers.

Anyone have any luck with this one.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/korean-japanese-amazing/28178975I've texted and got response. Supposedly its a private residence. I shyed away because its a little drive and let's face it. It could be either a trap or something else. In all the Asian ads I never expect the girls to look anything like the pictures posted.

Lardav1969
03-31-17, 18:56
Went to sunshine yesterday it is on ford Ed by middlebelt. Meet at door by a 30-40 decent lady. 60 for the hour, she base theta but left the drying to me. Started with a strong massage with the towel draped. Off came towel then oil and light rubbing tracing on back ass and legs. On flip she wanted to know what I wanted and how much for tip. No BJ no family only hi I said 40 she used the oh look we all get and said 60 the girls will come out. Nice c cup but lots of rules no kissing and very little touching of nipples. Great hi nice and slow, otc allowed up her skirt to the crotch said her name was Elaine.

Big Jimmy
03-31-17, 23:21
I've texted and got response. Supposedly its a private residence. I shyed away because its a little drive and let's face it. It could be either a trap or something else. In all the Asian ads I never expect the girls to look anything like the pictures posted.I took one for the team on this one. Paid the $160 up front. They switched girls on me. Got a lumpy 50 year old that spoke no English or at least pretended not to. There were at least 3 other guys in other rooms. Whole thing lasted about 10 minutes and I got a unenthusiastic hand job. Self service would have been better.

Grinder264
04-01-17, 04:12
ACU at 7 & Telegraph is your best bet. Ask for the shower. Very good massage with He. No FS at this spa.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/acu-acupressure-therapeutic-healthy-massages-313-533-7710/23880617I haven't been there in awhile. Lisa is great. Is she still there? Any new girls?

Perusing
04-01-17, 09:06
Heard a news story reporting 3 AMPs raided in Macomb county. http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/macomb-county/three-clinton-township-massage-parlors-busted-for-prostitution.

JakeMioff
04-01-17, 13:04
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-asian-babes-sexy-relaxed-time-real/28187478

2 call system to a private 2 br apartment with hot young providers. If I had the cash I get both at once. I had a dream with Angela after I got out of the office on Saturday morning. She was very young and firm and super friendly I would have taken her home with me if I could. The bedroom is set up with a mattress on the floor where put on clean towel before starting the session. She was so pretty and new how to tease and moan and talk dirty. After 10 minutes of work in my nips and the boys and my completely non ED shaft, that once she got in between my legs then was working everything down there all that once with her pretty face and moaning in breathing I actually popped before she got to the swimsuit. She was surprised as much as I was. I will definitely repeat and anyone that goes here should treat her good and be nice and she will and return. Damage for my premature issue was $1. 4. I guess that's what happens when you finally have a really young attractive girl instead of old hags. I think next time I'll clean the pipes ahead of time. LOL.

GatorBait 123
04-01-17, 17:52
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-young-asian-babes-sexy-relaxed-time-real/28187478

2 call system to a private 2 br apartment with hot young providers. If I had the cash I get both at once. I had a dream with Angela after I got out of the office on Saturday morning. She was very young and firm and super friendly I would have taken her home with me if I could. The bedroom is set up with a mattress on the floor where put on clean towel before starting the session. She was so pretty and new how to tease and moan and talk dirty. After 10 minutes of work in my nips and the boys and my completely non ED shaft, that once she got in between my legs then was working everything down there all that once with her pretty face and moaning in breathing I actually popped before she got to the swimsuit. She was surprised as much as I was. I will definitely repeat and anyone that goes here should treat her good and be nice and she will and return. Damage for my premature issue was $1. 4. I guess that's what happens when you finally have a really young attractive girl instead of old hags. I think next time I'll clean the pipes ahead of time. LOL.Sounds pretty good I guess but I'm not sure exactly what did she do to you?

Daze94
04-01-17, 20:49
http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20170330/clinton-township-police-bust-three-massage-parlors-for-prostitution

Daze.

Nyybry
04-01-17, 22:53
Sounds pretty good I guess but I'm not sure exactly what did she do to you?Where is the location. It's one of those ads that lists multiple cities.

NDakotaGuy
04-02-17, 03:09
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-white-woman-heated-table/28565761

Any info.

JakeMioff
04-02-17, 11:38
Where is the location. It's one of those ads that lists multiple cities.The one I went to was in Madison Heights. Upper scale apartments off 13 mile west of Dequindre. To answer other poster's comment, she did a lot of happy massage with Russian action, played with the boys a lot, and that was all it took for me to pop before getting to the CFS.

Bobby9999
04-02-17, 14:28
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-white-woman-heated-table/28565761

Any info.Saw her a few years ago. She's currently posting under a couple of different names / descriptions, or at least she was last time I noticed.

It was fine but I haven't repeated. Private residence. Middle aged lady. Nice enough personality. I think she had a big dog hanging out in the room if I remember correctly. No big deal unless you're allergic. Decent massage but nothing great. Decent HE.

Ustrongman
04-02-17, 14:58
Gentleman, I need to locate a AMP and I need some help.

This place is in a strip mall, next to a State Farm office and a sub / pizza shop, and McDonald's is down the street. HELP! Thanks.

Member #5424
04-02-17, 15:29

After reading JakeMioff's review on this place I decided to check it out today. This place is in Madison Heights on 13 mile and John are. It's located in a very crowded apartment / condo complex. I setup the appointment via text, they asked me my ethnicity and age. Half hour is 140, hour is 160. Was told to call when I reached then gave directions on how to enter. Booked for half hour and was greeted by Sandy who was wearing black lingerie which showed entire ass. She's Japanese, friendly and smells really good. She's on the younger side maybe late 20's or early 30's, slim and pretty face. Based on JakeMioff's post I was expecting a model type, but when you compare the other girls in the trait then she's definitely better looking. Someone you can try once but not go gaga over. The room has a bed on the ground and a white towel. I laid face down she pressed my back for 5 minutes or so then I turned around started with CBJ, then I asked her to get on her back. Could not finish as the room was quite warm, she offered HE and it took some work but finally I scored. Did not get a chance to see the other girl. All in all it was an okay experience. Can definitely try once.

Nyybry
04-02-17, 16:34

After reading JakeMioff's review on this place I decided to check it out today. This place is in Madison Heights on 13 mile and John are. It's located in a very crowded apartment / condo complex. I setup the appointment via text, they asked me my ethnicity and age. Half hour is 140, hour is 160. Was told to call when I reached then gave directions on how to enter. Booked for half hour and was greeted by Sandy who was wearing black lingerie which showed entire ass. She's Japanese, friendly and smells really good. She's on the younger side maybe late 20's or early 30's, slim and pretty face. Based on JakeMioff's post I was expecting a model type, but when you compare the other girls in the trait then she's definitely better looking. Someone you can try once but not go gaga over. The room has a bed on the ground and a white towel. I laid face down she pressed my back for 5 minutes or so then I turned around started with CBJ, then I asked her to get on her back. Could not finish as the room was quite warm, she offered HE and it took some work but finally I scored. Did not get a chance to see the other girl. All in all it was an okay experience. Can definitely try once.Is 160 the full donation or is that the (get in the room amount).

NDakotaGuy
04-02-17, 17:26
Saw her a few years ago. She's currently posting under a couple of different names / descriptions, or at least she was last time I noticed.

It was fine but I haven't repeated. Private residence. Middle aged lady. Nice enough personality. I think she had a big dog hanging out in the room if I remember correctly. No big deal unless you're allergic. Decent massage but nothing great. Decent HE.Was a BJ finish available and does she et nude.

Member #5424
04-02-17, 20:11
Is 160 the full donation or is that the (get in the room amount).140 or 160 is the full donation. I gave 140 right when I walked in room. When I was leaving she did ask for more tip but I said no.