PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

James215
01-12-17, 17:58
Has anyone seen Jan from Backpage massage section who offers professional prostate work? Also states she is a CMT.

Nyybry
01-12-17, 20:20
Massage Breeze in Westland is my all time favorite massage experience. Jennifer always does a great job at providing a relaxing atmosphere where I can enjoy my massage and forget about the stress of the day. She is a very beautiful,"real", woman who really cares about what she does. I always leave there happy and relaxed. If you go treat her with respect.Visited just once. It was pretty good. The massage however is basically just teasing. Not too much of a therapeutic nature, but that's fine. I was kinda surprised she offered the ending being that I had never seen her before. Tipped the standard 40 and she gave me some of it back saying that it was too much, which is a first for me. Usually the provider wants more and settles for what I offer.

Ppolicherla91
01-13-17, 01:30
Anyone know if ana is still around I usually use the BP adds for the madison heights one for contact info but the ads aren't popping up anywhere.

Rogmaes
01-13-17, 08:13
Anyone know if ana is still around I usually use the BP adds for the madison heights one for contact info but the ads aren't popping up anywhere.Obviously you don't RTFF.

Ppolicherla91
01-13-17, 10:12
Obviously you don't RTFF.I do but I can't seem to find the contact info. Even through search nothing comes up.

Telecaster
01-13-17, 10:37
As an FYI I would advise staying away from the new AMP in Clarkston on Dixie. The owner made a bad choice opening up in that City, maybe they didn't know the last one to open across the street was being watched closely, then busted and shut down. The residents around there won't stand for that trust me it is very much on the radar.

Rogmaes
01-13-17, 17:03
I do but I can't seem to find the contact info. Even through search nothing comes up.Read post 7997. I did a BP search using the keywords "Madison Heights".

This is what came up.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-mia-new-masseuse-28/28177650

TheDee
01-13-17, 17:09
I had a massage from Tiffany as Saigon Spa in Ferndale a few days ago. As others have mentioned she is a pretty good looking maybe 35 year old Asian woman. I honestly wasn't as blown away as some of the others have been with her looks. I went for an hour massage. Again, as others have posted the massage was not therapeutic at all, definitely more of a relaxing experience than anything. She'll work your entire body, but my experience was just some light rubbing for maybe 45 minutes. She then had me turn and began to massage the front of my legs, arms, etc. Afterward she made it clear that a HE was available, however I did not partake. I'm not sure that I would go back, I just wasn't all that impressed overall.

BFinch
01-13-17, 22:56
I had a massage from Tiffany as Saigon Spa in Ferndale a few days ago. As others have mentioned she is a pretty good looking maybe 35 year old Asian woman. I honestly wasn't as blown away as some of the others have been with her looks. I went for an hour massage. Again, as others have posted the massage was not therapeutic at all, definitely more of a relaxing experience than anything. She'll work your entire body, but my experience was just some light rubbing for maybe 45 minutes. She then had me turn and began to massage the front of my legs, arms, etc. Afterward she made it clear that a HE was available, however I did not partake. I'm not sure that I would go back, I just wasn't all that impressed overall.Don't know that I've read any review of her in which the dude was blown away by her. My review from last week was about on par with everyone else; she's an attractive 35 ish provider, the massage is so-so, I didn't ask for any extra's because the setting kinda sucked with so many people in the nail salon. Tiffany is really nice though, and in a world of AMP's where the average age of workers most weeks seems to be 57, an attractive 35 year old is definitely different.

BFinch
01-13-17, 23:30
1. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-100-satisfaction-****-relaxation-awaits-you/17890614.

Visited her twice in November. Hot AA girl early twenties. Private office in one of those commercial skyrise buildings in Southfield. She's on one of the upper floors. I wasn't sure what I thought of the first experience (I opted for 150 nuru massage) so I went back a second time and then decided to call it quits. She is very nice, and she's one of the hottest AA providers I've ever seen in the biz, at least of the ones I've seen in the last year or so (there were a couple really hot twenty year olds a couple years back who are out of the biz now). She weighs like 105 pounds and is 5'3 or so. Her hotness level got me back a second time, and also the area is really safe with good parking, but the overall nuru massage was just okay, and she doesn't really offer any therapeutic massage to make it worth going to her regularly. If the nuru was more of a fantasy experience I might have considered a third time, but I was a bit bored the second time I visited her. Nonetheless, she is really hot and that tends to be worth something in this biz for sure.

There is a theme to many of the girls I've tried in the past year who offer nuru; even the ones who are hot; the experience is a bit to bland to make it worth making a regular trip. I always end up back at my goto legit massage place so I can get my money's worth.

One warning on her though; she took a phone call during the middle of the second trip I had there and she mentioned to the caller that she has a employee / friend that works with her, so even though the girl in the picture is her at the moment; be forwarned in case she sets you up with her employee / friend who I never saw and don't know what she looks like.

2. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-14-orchard-lake-therapeutic-nourishing-relaxation/19030506.

As others have reviewed her, she is definitely trying to go the legit route, but she is conflicted because she wants to make money. I saw her once when she was at her previous location last year, and then I saw her again two weeks ago. , It had been awhile since I saw her the first time and I didn't really remember how goo the massage was; it was just okay; it was better than many I've had, but not so awesome that I would make her a regular stop. The first time I met her, we chatted for quite a bit and it became abundantly clear that if I became a every other week regular she would be open to a different arrangement as far as the ending goes. But I didn't feel like visiting her five times to eventually get to a boring HE. She's a pretty nice person as far as I can tell, and not bad as far as looks go. I don't plan on going back, although maybe if I'm here two years from now I'll forget what the massage was like and try her again.

SewerStan
01-14-17, 09:36
Anyone know if ana is still around I usually use the BP adds for the madison heights one for contact info but the ads aren't popping up anywhere.Yes Anna is still in business just look on BP under massage. I visited Cici at Wayne and I-94 on Wed. She's almost as good as Yanyan. She mentioned they were friends.

BFinch
01-14-17, 19:42
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-100-satisfaction-****-relaxation-awaits-you/17890614

I received too many private messages to respond to on this one so here are answers;.

1. YES the pic is accurate; I was very surprised how hot she is, as far as AA providers in this area, I've only met one that I thought was hotter and she is currently out of the biz.

2. YES she offers NURU; as far as what the ending is, it is safe to assume that you get what you pay for.

3. I got a bunch of people emailing about what the ending is like in a NURU massage; people if you can't figure it out, then it sucks to be you.

4. As I've mentioned before; I know at least 2 or 3 providers who check this forum regularly, so I'm purposely specific on some of the details I offer, and purposely vague on others. I'm not about to tip any of the providers off to my reviews of them and have them get pissed off at me.

I'm trying to be polite, but after my posts from the past two weeks and all the info I've given, it's taking all the patience I have not to cuss out the guys who are private messaging me and who have ZERO posts on the main board with information of their own experiences. I'm staring at 25 different guys who private messaged me who have never done anything in the forum besides ask questions.

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'VE NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO THE FORUM.

OhDonnnyoh
01-14-17, 23:09
So, had a surprisingly great massage for $70 off Roch. And maple. The HE was OK. But demanded a 60 tip!! Seriously? Next time just the massage and I'll sit in the parking lot and rub one off myself. Though roaming with a slight fiv and a hand under the bra was cool. But squirmed around alot made it seem like I was chasing down a wet ice cube off a bar top. Repeat for the massage and nothing else I figure. I'm not shelling out an 86% tip ever again. Geesh. Barely had enough left for fish and chips at twin peaks!

SocialAveng313
01-15-17, 00:54
Did she go by Nikki? I was at that place and wrote about her a while ago. Beautiful young lady. I went to the building around 9 or 10 at night and had to sign in with the guard. Had to be creative with the name and license plate number. Ask where I was going. Told him the office number on the second floor. I was skeptical about the appointment going the way I hoped it was going to end. As I laid on my back, I heard the snap of latex gloves. She wore them during the ending, but with all the oil, it felt really good. Haven't been back because of the night guard thing; not that he made me feel uncomfortable. Does this sound like your girl?

As far as Nuru in an office building, you're not getting a real Nuru massage unless there is a shower available for afterwards. Did she spritz you down from a water bottle? Real nurus are really messy, which is part of the fun. And you need a real nuru mattress. Having it done on a massage table is more of a body to body rub. I had a real nuru in Cleveland earlier this year and it was very exhilarating. Best 60 minutes of my life. I've also had them locally only to be disappointed. The best one I had locally was by Shawn who moved out of town but comes back from time to time. She laid visqueen on a queen size mattress and we got real lubed up. It was really a great time and ended with CFS. She had an office with a bathroom and shower in it, which was very convenient.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-100-satisfaction-****-relaxation-awaits-you/17890614

I received too many private messages to respond to on this one so here are answers;.

1. YES the pic is accurate; I was very surprised how hot she is, as far as AA providers in this area, I've only met one that I thought was hotter and she is currently out of the biz.

2. YES she offers NURU; as far as what the ending is, it is safe to assume that you get what you pay for.

3. I got a bunch of people emailing about what the ending is like in a NURU massage; people if you can't figure it out, then it sucks to be you.

4. As I've mentioned before; I know at least 2 or 3 providers who check this forum regularly, so I'm purposely specific on some of the details I offer, and purposely vague on others. I'm not about to tip any of the providers off to my reviews of them and have them get pissed off at me.

I'm trying to be polite, but after my posts from the past two weeks and all the info I've given, it's taking all the patience I have not to cuss out the guys who are private messaging me and who have ZERO posts on the main board with information of their own experiences. I'm staring at 25 different guys who private messaged me who have never done anything in the forum besides ask questions.

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'VE NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO THE FORUM.

SocialAveng313
01-15-17, 01:10
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-manipulation/28213074

Before I start my review, it's story time. The last time I was at a strip club, Tycoon's a looonng time ago, my buddies bought me a few dances in one of the corner booths. She was hot and aggressive. After about the second song, she stands on the seat and bends over me. My friends and I had no idea what was about to happen. She was reaching in my pants and some how ripped off my underwear. I was really impressed. Such talent.

Now on to the review. I checked out her phone number and her twitter came up with all these erotic things on it including, "cum see me fellas. " I'm thinking the kid is set. As she left the room, the woman in the pictures told me to undress - "oh and leave your underwear on. " I've never been to a place, legit or otherwise, that asked me to do that. Actually, the legit ones hate it (even though you're wrapped up in a towel because they can't reach your lumbar area). Should have left but went on with it since it was only 60 for the hour. As she put the 10 W-30 on me, I'm thinking this sucks, but maybe, just maybe, she knows one of those stripper moves. The music she had playing had every sexual innuendo in the book in the lyrics. I complimented her on the choice of music thinking it would trigger some sensuality, but no. Her ride came (it was later in the evening) and she hustled me out the door. Won't go back.

Now the thing with all the lube on your skin and heated car seats is a hot topic. I thought I smelled my own flesh burning (not really, but it felt like it).

Maxam1
01-15-17, 09:17

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'VE NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO THE FORUM.BFinch you are a gentleman and one hell of a road scholar, Thank you for your contributions!

FCastle88
01-15-17, 14:12
Kinda surprised by the meh reports about this place. Went there about 2 months ago and my masseuse was kinda chubby but not bad looking and in my dream she gave a pretty enthusiastic HE. Massage was mediocre but I didn't go there for that. Maybe its because I'm a newbie and haven't experienced the really good places yet?

DutchCourage3
01-15-17, 15:37
Hey I haven't found an ad but a new massage place opened at orchard lake and cass lake. Driving through when I saw it anyone partake yet?

FloppyMcStiffy
01-15-17, 18:09
Hey I haven't found an ad but a new massage place opened at orchard lake and cass lake. Driving through when I saw it anyone partake yet?Not sure where you get the "thai" from, but if you are referring to the place next to the funeral home, it's strictly legit.

DragonSnake
01-15-17, 23:33
Hey I haven't found an ad but a new massage place opened at orchard lake and cass lake. Driving through when I saw it anyone partake yet?Do you mean this one.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5959540523.html

MrEdwards
01-16-17, 07:33
Any reviews on her?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-perfect-retreat-for-the-perfect-gentlemen/26757044Hello,

Did you end up trying her?

SterlingDream2
01-16-17, 08:59
Going to check out Sophia's (formerly Sonia's) Spa in Sterling Heights. Tried a search to find last reviews and didn't find much. Any reports? Recommended name? Thanks in advance and will give full report later.

FloppyMcStiffy
01-16-17, 10:07
Do you mean this one.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5959540523.htmlThat is not the one I was referring to. It's in the strip mall with the post office. I'll try and stop by later this week and see what's going on. These massage parlors are like cell phone stores, there's one on every corner now.

Guwman
01-16-17, 11:12
As an FYI I would advise staying away from the new AMP in Clarkston on Dixie. The owner made a bad choice opening up in that City, maybe they didn't know the last one to open across the street was being watched closely, then busted and shut down. The residents around there won't stand for that trust me it is very much on the radar.I went to the one across the street a while back. If I recall, it seemed legit to me. I did go to 6060 Dixie last week and spent a very nice hour with Cici. I will repeat.

DarkSideOfMe
01-16-17, 11:57
Can you please tell me the "cost" of this provider? I understand your "pain" but that's part of the game we are playing! If you are going to report a "good" one, that is the price you pay, sometimes from ("want a bees", sorry, hope this will work for you. Pm thnks drk.

LeftHand44
01-16-17, 12:37
Massage Breeze in Westland is my all time favorite massage experience. Jennifer always does a great job at providing a relaxing atmosphere where I can enjoy my massage and forget about the stress of the day. She is a very beautiful,"real", woman who really cares about what she does. I always leave there happy and relaxed. If you go treat her with respect.I have scene her 3 times. She talks a lot but her incall is safe and clean. Ok massage and ending always positive. She's real nice and I will continue to see on occasion.

FloppyMcStiffy
01-16-17, 13:16
I went to the one across the street a while back. If I recall, it seemed legit to me. I did go to 6060 Dixie last week and spent a very nice hour with Cici. I will repeat.Every time I go to this place I see Anistasia. Does CiCi = Anistasia? The only other provider I've seen at this place is very old. I can't believe that people are going back to see her.

Rianrav
01-16-17, 14:12
Has anyone been to Mali Thai on northwestern.

Jackknoff
01-16-17, 14:42
Can you please tell me the "cost" of this provider? I understand your "pain" but that's part of the game we are playing! If you are going to report a "good" one, that is the price you pay, sometimes from ("want a bees", sorry, hope this will work for you. Pm thnks drk.What are your saying?

Member #5598
01-16-17, 15:11
Went to 21 & Hayes. Talked to Lucy on the phone who gave me Lulu. Def an "OK" massage. Def not professional. . 5 for half. 7 for hr. It was DIY which sucks and OTC touching was OK. Lulu is 45 and her face is aging. Average body. Absolutely no english. Tipped 30.

Mmis90
01-16-17, 16:21
Going to check out Sophia's (formerly Sonia's) Spa in Sterling Heights. Tried a search to find last reviews and didn't find much. Any reports? Recommended name? Thanks in advance and will give full report later.Reports say they are pretty good looking women. Better then the others in the area. Typical HE with OTC roaming.

HeeJung47
01-16-17, 17:09
Reports say they are pretty good looking women. Better then the others in the area. Typical HE with OTC roaming.The best looking girls in the area are now at Famous Spa on Mound Rd and 14 Mile. All 3 are girls that have worked at different spas in the area.

QuestForFun
01-16-17, 18:30
I have scene her 3 times. She talks a lot but her incall is safe and clean. Ok massage and ending always positive. She's real nice and I will continue to see on occasion.If you can't tune out her talking, which is hard to do. Listen she farts during the session. Which makes me laugh. None of had any power / oder but still.

CarlossPicYw
01-16-17, 18:37

Had a dream about Nikki recently. In the dream, she had a decent location in a private office suite. She responded quickly to my initial phone call and then texted from there.

Rates 60/90 for hh / hr massage, 150 for hr bodyslide / nuru.

Room itself is decently clean, a little sparse. Massage table is set up and Nikki lays down clean towels for you to lie on.

Also, Nikki does live up to the pics, Smoking hot AA girl, nice naturals, perfectly flat stomach and nice toned ass. A bit lighter-skinned than the picture. Small and petite.

While I've never had a true, 100% legit nuru, this is probably as close as I've come, and it was excellent. She starts off with a great massage using lots of unscented baby oil. As I chose the nuru, she was down to just panties. She worked her way up my legs to my back, and gradually began incorporating more and more of a bodyslide until she got up on the table and slid herself all over me. The massage was pretty damn good overall. Not the best therapeutic massage (but still surprisingly good), but in terms of relaxation and what I was there for, it was excellent. She also allowed touching. I ran my hands over her ass and legs and there was no objection. After a solid 45 minutes of massage, she had me flip over and started massaging my front. She did a great job teasing and then slipped on a rubber glove for the finale. She also slipped off her panties and let me roam while she took care of business.

Quite the gem, honestly. Amazing demeanor, friendly as hell, enthusiastic, hot as balls. May be a little steep, but well worth it IMO. Until someone can find a "true" nuru anywhere in the area, Nikki's the best around.

Joshu64
01-16-17, 21:31

Had a dream about Nikki recently. In the dream, she had a decent location in a private office suite. She responded quickly to my initial phone call and then texted from there.

Room itself is decently clean, a little sparse. Massage table is set up and Nikki lays down clean towels for you to lie on.

Also, Nikki does live up to the pics, Smoking hot AA girl, nice naturals, perfectly flat stomach and nice toned ass. A bit lighter-skinned than the picture. Small and petite.

While I've never had a true, 100% legit nuru, this is probably as close as I've come, and it was excellent. She starts off with a great massage using lots of unscented baby oil. As I chose the nuru, she was down to just panties. She worked her way up my legs to my back, and gradually began incorporating more and more of a bodyslide until she got up on the table and slid herself all over me. The massage was pretty damn good overall. Not the best therapeutic massage (but still surprisingly good), but in terms of relaxation and what I was there for, it was excellent. She also allowed touching. I ran my hands over her ass and legs and there was no objection. After a solid 45 minutes of massage, she had me flip over and started massaging my front. She did a great job teasing and then slipped on a rubber glove for the finale. She also slipped off her panties and let me roam while she took care of business.

Quite the gem, honestly. Amazing demeanor, friendly as hell, enthusiastic, hot as balls. May be a little steep, but well worth it IMO. Until someone can find a "true" nuru anywhere in the area, Nikki's the best around.Which pictures are you talking about? The only pic on the ad of a person does not belong to her (Search it on google and you will see what I mean).

Nyybry
01-16-17, 22:24
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2⃣-japanese-korean-juicy-50500;44852;47140;/28178975.

CarlossPicYw
01-17-17, 01:05
Which pictures are you talking about? The only pic on the ad of a person does not belong to her (Search it on google and you will see what I mean).I'm talking about the one in the ad. Like I said, she's lighter skinned than the pic in the ad, but she still looks as good as whoever is pictured in the pic.

TugHunter
01-17-17, 09:38
Has anyone been to Mali Thai on northwestern.Tried this place once. Didn't catch providers name. Typical middle age thick Asian. Good massage, not therapeutic, but enjoyable. Towel draping over the midsection. No joy on the flip. I won't be going back.

JohnQP313
01-17-17, 15:39
I went by this place today and there is NO way in Hell I'd ever step foot in there. It is directly in front of Milford High School and about 100 yards north of an Elementary school. How long is that place going to be open? I can't believe it lasted a week let alone a day!

Stay safe,

JQP.

FloppyMcStiffy
01-17-17, 17:26
I went by this place today and there is NO way in Hell I'd ever step foot in there. It is directly in front of Milford High School and about 100 yards north of an Elementary school. How long is that place going to be open? I can't believe it lasted a week let alone a day!

Stay safe,

JQP.You forgot to mention that directly across from the elementary school there is an oakland county sherrifs sub station.

SingDong99
01-17-17, 19:46

Stay safe,

JQP.I've been there twice as mentioned earlier and it was DIY and even that wasn't super easy to achieve. Same for Mulan on the north side of M-59, been there at least a half dozen times and nothing but DIY.

That being the case, as long as they aren't offering HE I think they'll last just fine. Nothing illegal about a dude finishing himself right?

PantyLoverF
01-17-17, 20:06
That is not the one I was referring to. It's in the strip mall with the post office. I'll try and stop by later this week and see what's going on. These massage parlors are like cell phone stores, there's one on every corner now.http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5959540523.html

This place has been there I'm pretty sure over 2 years. I would love to hear how it goes. I have not gone in because it seems like its just legit. But if it is a good place and everyone leaves happy. I can walk to it!!

Maxx Swank
01-17-17, 20:57

Stay safe,

JQP.I drove by that place Thanksgiving Day and it was open for business. There was one customer car parked out front.

MarkoFromTrpja
01-18-17, 10:38
Anyone ever been to Tijuana spa on van dyke? Couple good looking ladies there on the massage section of bo. Any intel?

Hotcarl76
01-18-17, 11:02
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brownstone-brownstone-new-masseuse-brownstone-brownstone-brownstone-brownstone/24732392

Went here a couple days ago. The place was dead and the girl- somewhat cute American-ized looking early 30's Asian chick said that business was slow. I had been here 2 x before and had a positive experience. In between the time I walked in and finally got into the massage room after shower and spa, I had to wait 2 x while my girl was busy (and I heard toilets flushing).

The table shower was good, she wasn't shy at all and the massage initially showed she had no real massage skills yet. She was new and was all over the place. Typically I like AMPs because I'm not dealing with a metro Detroit crackhead BP girl, I get a decent massage along with some aggressive pounding. Throughout the hour that I was at Brownstone, she gone for 3-4 x (probably peeing) and when the lights dimmed down and she undressed, she looked pregnant. She kept drinking water- to stay hydrated - all traits of a preggo chick. She looked like 5-7 months along. Still B cup titties but clear definition of not just a gut, but a baby gut (don't call me clueless. I have 2 kids so I have experience with this).

She is new and is trained to get as much $$ as possible but for you ass-clowns that are giving Asian housewives $1. 2 to 1. 4 for FS, STOP, go home and jerk off in the mirror. You are fucking things up for us. So, I get treated like a total cheap ass for giving her $ for FS and she refuses / ignores the BBBJ and goes straight to putting on the rubber and she puts a wad of lube up her vag. I, of course test the waters and see if she will allow me to fuck her ass but she gets real defensive. I don't know if it was that, or just her protecting her womb from awesomely sculpted 265 lb frame (LOL) but she had her right hand the whole time down in her bag, protecting her vag or somehow blocking her asshole. I told her to stop with the hand shit. I went limp as a chimp 2 x, used 2 covers and banged her for a good 10+ minutes until I gave up and was continuously criticizing her for "sucking at fucking". I wanted her to leave the room and get my $$ back so I could just jerk off onto the dimly lit floor (sorry bros) but she called me fat and made fun of Stanley (my power tool). I don't take shit from people so despite pounding her presumably preggo pussy, I procured my precious $ back. Mamasan knocked on the door and wanted to know what the commotion was about. Preggo was hysterical and I was calm and collected and in a nice but stern manner demanded my $ back. She stared into my eyes and said that she knows me. She honored my request. I said that I would be back to spend my $$ there, but not with that chick- she's no good.

TheDee
01-18-17, 11:22

Quite the gem, honestly. Amazing demeanor, friendly as hell, enthusiastic, hot as balls. May be a little steep, but well worth it IMO. Until someone can find a "true" nuru anywhere in the area, Nikki's the best around.I keep reading reviews about this girl but I had a very different experience than all of you. I was excited to try her after reading how attractive everyone has said that she is, so I scheduled an hour massage. When I showed up to her location (large four-story business complex) she gave me the exact location on the second floor. Upon entering the room I saw what I honestly would describe as a very average looking African American girl who is probably around 27 years old. Unless I got a different provider (which I would be surprised because I specifically asked her before meeting up if there is more than one provider, and she said absolutely not she works alone) then I completely disagree with your description of her being "smoking hot. " I would guess the provider that I saw was maybe 5"4' and 120 lbs, not overweight by any means but definitely not a "perfectly flat stomach. " She also had a pretty saggy chest area. I either have very different standards than others (as there have been many reviews saying similar positive things about this provider) or I got a different girl. The girl I saw was very obviously not the girl in the picture. Just wanted to provide my review so others aren't convinced to go see her based on the other rave reviews of her.

MidMichGeezer
01-18-17, 12:17

Stay safe,

JQP.Why not, they don't do outdoor massages do they?

Mmis90
01-18-17, 16:51
Anyone ever been to Tijuana spa on van dyke? Couple good looking ladies there on the massage section of bo. Any intel?Every review says legit, no HE.

Mmis90
01-18-17, 16:52
I keep reading reviews about this girl but I had a very different experience than all of you. I was excited to try her after reading how attractive everyone has said that she is, so I scheduled an hour massage. When I showed up to her location (large four-story business complex) she gave me the exact location on the second floor. Upon entering the room I saw what I honestly would describe as a very average looking African American girl who is probably around 27 years old. Unless I got a different provider (which I would be surprised because I specifically asked her before meeting up if there is more than one provider, and she said absolutely not she works alone) then I completely disagree with your description of her being "smoking hot. " I would guess the provider that I saw was maybe 5"4' and 120 lbs, not overweight by any means but definitely not a "perfectly flat stomach. " She also had a pretty saggy chest area. I either have very different standards than others (as there have been many reviews saying similar positive things about this provider) or I got a different girl. The girl I saw was very obviously not the girl in the picture. Just wanted to provide my review so others aren't convinced to go see her based on the other rave reviews of her.How was the massage? BJ? FS?

TheDee
01-18-17, 19:23
How was the massage? BJ? FS?The massage was okay, relaxing but not therapeutic. She offered a HE but I declined. Not sure about anything else she offers.

BFinch
01-18-17, 23:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

So did your post,

I have no time for trolls, better luck at the next place you go.

A2

OnTheProwl734
01-19-17, 00:28
Got bored last night decided to try somewhere new tbh I didn't really research too much it was late so I decided to check out Therapeutic Massage on Merriman definitely legit no HE but the massage was actually amazing so it wasn't a complete waste.

DarkSideOfMe
01-19-17, 07:28
How was the massage? BJ? FS?You never know about this game we are playing, that's why we keep cumming back for more! LOL Thnks, she was on the top of my list for my MO-TOWN fuck weekend, looks are a great thing but, I want to know how the massage, rest of the time, was? Do you really think you would get that"pic girl" for $150?(cum on Brothers)! The old man once told me, "the hotter the looks, the sooner Jr. Gives up to the face!" drk.

Ehssantalal
01-19-17, 07:48
Anyone try this befor?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-gorgeous-do-not-miss-real-pics/27194462

Guillas
01-19-17, 08:46
Here is my two cents on SUPA Wellness.

I have been here multiple times and find the providers to be good. My last provider was April. I would guess her age was about early 30's and a very nice body. The back massage was very average. (7 out of 10). On the flip was UTC and OTC and the finished with a HE. The damages was typical for services provided. No other services were provided or implied. I am planning on being a repeat customer.

I really do not think the pics are real but here the BP Ad for your reference http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-gorgeous-do-not-miss-real-pics/27194462.

Rianrav
01-19-17, 10:24
Tried this place once. Didn't catch providers name. Typical middle age thick Asian. Good massage, not therapeutic, but enjoyable. Towel draping over the midsection. No joy on the flip. I won't be going back.Is it required to tip for legit. How much, if so. Thanks bro.

Nyybry
01-19-17, 11:28
I had a awful massage and a no interest at all HJ at the one in the holiday plaza. Would never go back.I agree the parlor in holiday plaza is very overrated.

TugHunter
01-19-17, 11:44
Anyone try this befor?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-gorgeous-do-not-miss-real-pics/27194462I was one of the first customers at this place. I have repeated, although less frequently now as the girls are not as young, not as hot, and less willing to give what I'm looking for without a HUGE tip. The girls are still younger and prettier than most AMP girls, but attitude counts for something in my book. When I'm on the table, I'm looking for an experience that leaves me feeling like she likes her job. I leave happy, but unhappy about the negotiations and the girls attitude.

HeeJung47
01-20-17, 00:03
I was one of the first customers at this place. I have repeated, although less frequently now as the girls are not as young, not as hot, and less willing to give what I'm looking for without a HUGE tip. The girls are still younger and prettier than most AMP girls, but attitude counts for something in my book. When I'm on the table, I'm looking for an experience that leaves me feeling like she likes her job. I leave happy, but unhappy about the negotiations and the girls attitude.Thats the problem, they HATE their job. As I keep saying, its about money and nothing else. Most are married women and certainly not looking for a boyfriend. . as I have said many times, tips dictate the talent in the area. These girls all know one another from New York. . the word goes around that customers in Michigan are cheap and wala, you have older, uglier workers because the young talent won't come here.

Averily
01-20-17, 06:24
It would be easy to believe this had I not done some travelling but. I don't get it. I've taken my cheap Michigan ass to other parts of the country and found 2 things: a variety of girls old and young (mostly old), and the same expectations for rates and tips.

The only exception is Vegas where all bets are off. Pun intended. But even Vegas has AMPs with a scene similar to here including rates / tips.

Thats the problem, they HATE their job. As I keep saying, its about money and nothing else. Most are married women and certainly not looking for a boyfriend. . as I have said many times, tips dictate the talent in the area. These girls all know one another from New York. . the word goes around that customers in Michigan are cheap and wala, you have older, uglier workers because the young talent won't come here.

DarkSideOfMe
01-20-17, 08:47
It would be easy to believe this had I not done some travelling but. I don't get it. I've taken my cheap Michigan ass to other parts of the country and found 2 things: a variety of girls old and young (mostly old), and the same expectations for rates and tips.

The only exception is Vegas where all bets are off. Pun intended. But even Vegas has AMPs with a scene similar to here including rates / tips.Averily, you are 100% right! I to do a lot of traveling for my Buss. And you can, after many years of, wasted money, time, pics, know what type of provider, the cost, tip, services, you are going to get, expect, from the loct. Before you read any board reviews. That being said why do we keep cumming back for more? ,When I go to a AMP, my head game is to learn about them: money, tip, what makes them suck, fuck, they are older, from New York, 2 kids, left there kids, family, to make money in the USA, not interested in us, sex, sucking your cock, fucking your ass, just the tip! (Most So why do we keep cumming back? These providers haven't really been fucked in years! "Dump, go", really isn't a good fuck you know! Drk.

Philiip214
01-20-17, 09:35
I went about a month ago and this is probably one of my go-tos that is actually somewhat close to me. Most women are typical AMP age (40's) but they give great massages, a fair amount of teasing and typical HE. Haven't tried for more but I'm guessing that is an uphill battle.

Have done some OTC action, haven't really gone UTC yet but it is possible.

80 hr and 40 for the tip because the massage is just so good.

Perusing
01-20-17, 09:38
Traveled to M-1 twice during the last 3 weeks. Enough of you guys said enough good things about Yellow that had to see myself. Did find her attractive with just my body type. Decent massage (with her clothed) with an oral ending (she undressed at the flip) that unfortunately was a little on the toothy side. Still a decent enough time so I returned a few weeks later.

Second visit decided to play first and massage second in hopes we'd finish as we started. Plan didn't work out exactly that way as nothing was offered after the massage other than a time to go feeling. I didn't have my watch so not sure how much time may have been left but don't think I had been there but 45 minutes. Got the feeling they were a little busy and she had another room to visit. Also, she called herself Shampoo this time which got me wondering if Shampoo and Yellow are the same person or twins? Sure thought she was the person I saw the first time who said she was yellow. Any comments from you guys on this would be appreciated. All in all, a decent place except that it was a little on the chilly side. 130 total to mamasan both times.

ContinentalMan
01-20-17, 09:43
Traveled to M-1 twice during the last 3 weeks. Enough of you guys said enough good things about Yellow that had to see myself. Did find her attractive with just my body type. Decent massage (with her clothed) with an oral ending (she undressed at the flip) that unfortunately was a little on the toothy side. Still a decent enough time so I returned a few weeks later.

Second visit decided to play first and massage second in hopes we'd finish as we started. Plan didn't work out exactly that way as nothing was offered after the massage other than a time to go feeling. I didn't have my watch so not sure how much time may have been left but don't think I had been there but 45 minutes. Got the feeling they were a little busy and she had another room to visit. Also, she called herself Shampoo this time which got me wondering if Shampoo and Yellow are the same person or twins? Sure thought she was the person I saw the first time who said she was yellow. Any comments from you guys on this would be appreciated. All in all, a decent place except that it was a little on the chilly side. 130 total to mamasan both times.Yellow and Shampoo are the same person. She used to go by Shampoo then switched names awhile back. Using either name gets her though.

Next time try Annie. Very petite, nice fake cans, and just as much fun (although her English is not that good).

TugHunter
01-20-17, 10:35
Is it required to tip for legit. How much, if so. Thanks bro.I feel a tip is always customary. I usually tip 20 for legit, drop it to 10 if poor quality legit. Tip $30 or $40 if I'm smiling by the end- sometimes more for extraordinary effort or if I get to spend time with their goodies. I don't tip extra if she's hot, I figure that's a consideration of repeat visits since I don't typically go back to see old hags. I never give extra if they give me the sad face when I give them the tip, I just never go back to see them. Lots of places to visit and new girls every few months. I always try to take into account that I've had FS visits with reasonably hot girls that act like they like the job for 140 to 150, so that establishes the upper limit. The cost is not the issue for me, it's value for the money. I could get an unenthusiastic, uninterested dead fish experience at home but choose to seek out the illusion of happier times.

Dennerb
01-20-17, 11:04
I went about a month ago and this is probably one of my go-tos that is actually somewhat close to me. Most women are typical AMP age (40's) but they give great massages, a fair amount of teasing and typical HE. Haven't tried for more but I'm guessing that is an uphill battle.

Have done some OTC action, haven't really gone UTC yet but it is possible.

80 hr and 40 for the tip because the massage is just so good.I have been there over 5 times and always left satisfied with the massage and the ending. Both are high quality.

TugHunter
01-20-17, 11:26
Thats the problem, they HATE their job. As I keep saying, its about money and nothing else. Most are married women and certainly not looking for a boyfriend. . as I have said many times, tips dictate the talent in the area. These girls all know one another from New York. . the word goes around that customers in Michigan are cheap and wala, you have older, uglier workers because the young talent won't come here.Whether they HATE the job or not, they need to leave the customer with the fantasy that they LOVE the job or they won't get much repeat business. I tend to search for a provider that acts the part, then stick with her until she stops. Bobbie at Majic Health for example. Jenny at Hawaii in Lansing for another example.

I have yet to read of the NY spa that is filled with fresh faced 18 year olds that give pornstar performances (at any price). I'd like to know the name of it, and I'll schedule an extended trip to NYC.

Just my 2 cents.

Mmis90
01-20-17, 16:25
Whether they HATE the job or not, they need to leave the customer with the fantasy that they LOVE the job or they won't get much repeat business. I tend to search for a provider that acts the part, then stick with her until she stops. Bobbie at Majic Health for example. Jenny at Hawaii in Lansing for another example.

I have yet to read of the NY spa that is filled with fresh faced 18 year olds that give pornstar performances (at any price). I'd like to know the name of it, and I'll schedule an extended trip to NYC.

Just my 2 cents.Bobbie was awesome. My first AMP experience.

HeeJung47
01-20-17, 18:56
Bobbie was awesome. My first AMP experience.I agree with some of that. But tell that to the girls. FYI, most asian women don't like sex to begin with, so it makes them hate the job even more. As far as spas in NY, theres over 1700 massage parlors there. Good luck. Just telling you that we are one of the states where the girls don't want to come and alot of it has to do with the tipping. I don't make the rules. Sorry.

HeeJung47
01-20-17, 18:58
I have been there over 5 times and always left satisfied with the massage and the ending. Both are high quality.This spa now features the best looking girls in the area. Yoko, ruby, and lisa are all pretty, slim, give great service and are worth every penny.

Tiger0033
01-21-17, 15:19
This spa now features the best looking girls in the area. Yoko, ruby, and lisa are all pretty, slim, give great service and are worth every penny.Ignore this guy. He's a troll and a phony. Doesn't know what he's talking about.

FloppyMcStiffy
01-21-17, 21:23
I had been planning on trying the thai massage place in keego harbor today but when I got there, there was two guys on scaffolding directly above the door. I had been wanting to try keyla (goes by Kay in her more recent ads) so I exchanged a few texts with her and headed to southfield. She works out of apartment building, which appears to also be her residence. She greeted me at the door and I must say she is really attractive. She did not have green hair as she does in the pic and she's a little on the thicker side but I was pleasantly surprised that she actually looked like the pic. She led me to a room where she has a massage table right next to her bed. She told me to get undressed and lie on the table draped or undraped. She gave a relaxing massage, which wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it was nice. About half way through she started brushing the twins "accidentally". I gave her the traditional lift of the butt to let her know it was ok. After that she did quite a bit of teasing of the balls, butt and shaft. She did allow some over the clothes roaming. Twice I tried to put my hand down the front of her pants, but she politely moved my hand back to her ass. After the flip she continued with some light massaging of my chest and legs. She then gave me a really nice HE. During the finish she popped the top to reveal some really nice, rather large tits. Also, While I was cumming she smiled, indicating she was as pleased with the job she had done as I was. Overall she seemed like a really sweet girl. I felt really comfortable with her, no negotiating for a tip and she didn't seem to hate what she does. I will repeat in the future. The only real downside for me was that she uses a lot of baby oil and didn't do a great job cleaning it up. If you go be prepared to leave oily. The damage was $. 80 and I gave her $. 40 for the tip. She never counted the money while I was there which I also thought was a nice touch. She gave me a hug on the way out and asked me to come back again. Be nice to her if you go.

ZombSayshi
01-22-17, 01:13
Anybody have any outcall massage experiences?

Very interested.

Unkown1351
01-22-17, 12:05
Sunny skies sounds nice. What was the damage there?80 for the hour and 4 p tip, I start laying up and she goes for a nice he with dirty talking then she moves to the massage. At the end she has you roll over again for a 2 ed pop, really skilled in the hand department.

Unkown1351
01-22-17, 12:16
Met Abby 2 weeks ago for a massage, damage is 100 flat for about 45 min at her house, nice area. Nice firm massage with lots of teasing toward the end, uses her nice long hair to tease as well as her huge tits. They're fake and massive but a little to firm for me. On the flip good handwork with porn star level dirty talking, then offered Russian which I gladly did till the pop, cleaned me up then I was on my way. Will repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-loving-sensuel-beautiful-brunette/28207517

FloppyMcStiffy
01-22-17, 17:10
So after my good fortune with Kay I thought I would see if I could make it a double. I headed to the new place in keego harbor. I've been mongering a long time and can remember NaNa at lakeside spa back in the day. I was hoping for a return to that level of service. I showed up when they opened and was greeted by a decent looking 40 ish asian woman that I recognized from my gym. She asked me to fill out a form with personal info before the massage started, so I immediately knew this wasnt going to be my day. I thought what the hell, I could still use a good massage. So I made up some personal information and signed the form. She led me to the room, told me to undress and get under the sheet. I hate getting a massage through a sheet, so I laid on top of it naked. When she came back in the room she insisted that I get under the sheet, so I complied. My junk remained covered for the entire massage. I will say it was one of the best theraputic thai massages I've ever had. She kept the junk covered the whole time but uncovered the part of the body she was working on. For a legit massage I would recommend this place. Its almost as good as my regular place, but closer.

As I was leaving there was a much younger, much prettier asian woman sitting on the couch who lokked at me as if she knew me. She is someone I would remember if I knew her. Maybe next time ill request her, but don't expect the outcome to change. There was also an older guy standing in the lobby who gave me a dirty look while I was paying. I assume he was the owner. Anyways, they are running a $. 5 special for an hour. I tipped her. 2. It was well worth that. Not sure what the regular rate is. They took their ad down, so I can't post a link. They are in the same parking lot as the post office and next door to a nail salon.

Unkown1351
01-22-17, 18:30
I had been planning on trying the thai massage place in keego harbor today but when I got there, there was two guys on scaffolding directly above the door. I had been wanting to try keyla (goes by Kay in her more recent ads) so I exchanged a few texts with her and headed to southfield. She works out of apartment building, which appears to also be her residence. She greeted me at the door and I must say she is really attractive. She did not have green hair as she does in the pic and she's a little on the thicker side but I was pleasantly surprised that she actually looked like the pic. She led me to a room where she has a massage table right next to her bed. She told me to get undressed and lie on the table draped or undraped. She gave a relaxing massage, which wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it was nice. About half way through she started brushing the twins "accidentally". I gave her the traditional lift of the butt to let her know it was ok. After that she did quite a bit of teasing of the balls, butt and shaft. She did allow some over the clothes roaming. Twice I tried to put my hand down the front of her pants, but she politely moved my hand back to her ass. After the flip she continued with some light massaging of my chest and legs. She then gave me a really nice HE. During the finish she popped the top to reveal some really nice, rather large tits. Also, While I was cumming she smiled, indicating she was as pleased with the job she had done as I was. Overall she seemed like a really sweet girl. I felt really comfortable with her, no negotiating for a tip and she didn't seem to hate what she does. I will repeat in the future. The only real downside for me was that she uses a lot of baby oil and didn't do a great job cleaning it up. If you go be prepared to leave oily. The damage was $. 80 and I gave her $. 40 for the tip. She never counted the money while I was there which I also thought was a nice touch. She gave me a hug on the way out and asked me to come back again. Be nice to her if you go.Could you post the link to her add or PM me contact info please? I'm interested in seeing her. Thank you.

Mrtim495
01-22-17, 22:56
80 for the hour and 4 p tip, I start laying up and she goes for a nice he with dirty talking then she moves to the massage. At the end she has you roll over again for a 2 ed pop, really skilled in the hand department.Is she the masseuse with the large cans?

JPhoto
01-23-17, 11:15
I have gotten a FS massage from 2 of annies girls recently on separate days. The first was Jessica. She was a thicker asian masseuse that gave a pretty good massage. She was friendly with a good attitude and was good with $ plus house fee. The second was Amy. She was also a a bit on the thick side but not too thick. Her massage was OK. She was good with the $ plus house fee. I prefer a bit thinner, but I know there are varied preferences. If you them a little thick, I would recommend.

SkinDogToo
01-23-17, 13:04
Met Abby 2 weeks ago for a massage, damage is 100 flat for about 45 min at her house, nice area. Nice firm massage with lots of teasing toward the end, uses her nice long hair to tease as well as her huge tits. They're fake and massive but a little to firm for me. On the flip good handwork with porn star level dirty talking, then offered Russian which I gladly did till the pop, cleaned me up then I was on my way. Will repeat.

http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-loving-sensuel-beautiful-brunette/28207517How does she look? Face? Body? Does she do fully nude? Thanks!!

Rogmaes
01-23-17, 13:26
I have gotten a FS massage from 2 of annies girls recently on separate days. The first was Jessica. She was a thicker asian masseuse that gave a pretty good massage. She was friendly with a good attitude and was good with $ plus house fee. The second was Amy. She was also a a bit on the thick side but not too thick. Her massage was OK. She was good with the $ plus house fee. I prefer a bit thinner, but I know there are varied preferences. If you them a little thick, I would recommend.Very accurate, objective report. I saw Amy as well last week. Short and thick is a good description. Rock hard thighs and calves. Very little English skills. I found her massage to be quite good and I opted for topless CBJ for. 6 . on the flip. She did did HJ motion and then pointed to her mouth. B plus boobs with long nipples. She wore a very short tight dress and didn't mind being stroked, allowing FIV during CBJ. Pleasant, as she sings along with the Chinese music. I even had a shower before leaving. Not my favorite physique for a SP but not an unpleasant experience either. This AAMP is located on the I -94 service road west of Haggerty. Safe area with a fence and hedge along the road keeping your vehicle out of sight. The apartment is clean and fully furnished unlike some of Anna's other locations.

Cmm123
01-23-17, 15:21
Took one for the team the other day. Noticed this ad was new on Craigslist and thought I would give her a try since I know the building at 14 and Orchard Lake area. It was $60/ hr and $90 for 90 min. Decided on the hour as I didn't inquire on 30 min session. SP was average looking wearing glasses, good size tits and average ass. She was wearing regular clothes, nothing provacative. Anyway, the massage was decent but other than rubbing her ass, no other OTC roaming was allowed and it was DIY at the end. She claimed that she would get in trouble with her boss, whatever. Also, her phone kept blowing up during the session and she was constantly answering it. Plus, the building has other tenants and there is a lot of foot traffic. Tipped $. 2 as I probably won't go back.

Detroit. Craigslist. Org / okl / thp /5971506960. Html.

Whisperer
01-23-17, 16:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-gorgeous-do-not-miss-real-pics/27194462

I will keep this short. Had a dream of visiting this place for a good massage. Provider s considerably younger, bit chubby. Was d only provider working.

Had to wait for about 20 minutes for her to get free. Very good massage for 20 minutes. Light tease. Turn & asks. 6 signalling he. Told her I just had. 4. She said yes. Does the job; only OTC.

Says I'm all done; barely 25-30 minutes has passed. I said it's an hour appt and asked to continue d massage. She said I tipped her low and massage will b short. She speaks good English. I told. 7 s for an hour massage. She said she can do only 10 more minutes. 10 minutes of crappy massage, I was out in 40 minutes. Damage. 7+. 4.

Can visit for just a gud massage; beware of the clock.

Unkown1351
01-23-17, 18:48
Is she the masseuse with the large cans?Yes her name is sue.

Unkown1351
01-23-17, 18:49
How does she look? Face? Body? Does she do fully nude? Thanks!!She's decent, not fat. Older than she claims I believe, and full nude.

SkinDogToo
01-23-17, 21:16
I keep reading reviews about this girl but I had a very different experience than all of you. I was excited to try her after reading how attractive everyone has said that she is, so I scheduled an hour massage. When I showed up to her location (large four-story business complex) she gave me the exact location on the second floor. Upon entering the room I saw what I honestly would describe as a very average looking African American girl who is probably around 27 years old. Unless I got a different provider (which I would be surprised because I specifically asked her before meeting up if there is more than one provider, and she said absolutely not she works alone) then I completely disagree with your description of her being "smoking hot. " I would guess the provider that I saw was maybe 5"4' and 120 lbs, not overweight by any means but definitely not a "perfectly flat stomach. " She also had a pretty saggy chest area. I either have very different standards than others (as there have been many reviews saying similar positive things about this provider) or I got a different girl. The girl I saw was very obviously not the girl in the picture. Just wanted to provide my review so others aren't convinced to go see her based on the other rave reviews of her.I was excited as well to check her out. I agree with your description 100% Definitely not the girl in the pic. Plus, her phone rang 5 times and she answered every call. Also, the room is a total mess. She tries to cover it up with sheets, but really a turn off. The latex glove cracks me up. I certainly won't repeat.

Gmoney11
01-24-17, 07:05
I have had some good success at the Dearborn massage place on Monroe. The massage was terrific with the basic ending with a little OTC. Also I had an amazing time at the ACCU place on middlebelt / ann Arbor Trail. Truly sensational experiencing. Lastly, I used to have great times at Wayne Rd in westland and agree that things have gone downhill since Betty left the stable.

Let's be serious about anything opening in Farmington Hills or West Bloomfield. No way. Canton ha s tried to open a few AMPs, but mysteriously they all close up, but it was nice seeing Sunny and her big ol cans for a few months in Canton.

Here is my quandary, do we report out how great the Massage is, then the place get really busy or gets unnecessary attention. Anyone else feel this way? I am a big fan of a nice massage and leaving happy, is pming a better way to go. Just throwing it out there.

Mrtim495
01-24-17, 10:57
Yes her name is sue.Sounds good. She sounds like a lot of fun. She lets you play with her cans too?

SuperJason2
01-24-17, 15:44
I have had some good success at the Dearborn massage place on Monroe. The massage was terrific with the basic ending with a little OTC. Also I had an amazing time at the ACCU place on middlebelt / ann Arbor Trail. Truly sensational experiencing. Lastly, I used to have great times at Wayne Rd in westland and agree that things have gone downhill since Betty left the stable.

Let's be serious about anything opening in Farmington Hills or West Bloomfield. No way. Canton ha s tried to open a few AMPs, but mysteriously they all close up, but it was nice seeing Sunny and her big ol cans for a few months in Canton.

Here is my quandary, do we report out how great the Massage is, then the place get really busy or gets unnecessary attention. Anyone else feel this way? I am a big fan of a nice massage and leaving happy, is pming a better way to go. Just throwing it out there.Got good service from Anna (if I remember her name right); good massage and ending, UTC roaming. She's around 40 with very nice attitude. Total damage is. 6 + . 4. Value, 7 out of 10. Will repeat. As for your quandary, I think sharing basic information, like damage, value, type of service without too much details. PM for more details. Just my 2-cents.

Jays2013
01-24-17, 16:05
Had the opportunity to visit angel up in Clinton township. She's been reported on before. Safe area, private apartment. She is a very sweet lady, although I would say she's pretty shy. She said for first time visits she only allows half hours for $100. It was very short, light (not great) massage, followed by some teasing and a great BBBJ finish. She said much more is available for the full hour visit. So I'll be visiting again soon to enjoy the full hour.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavens-touch-by-amazing-as-angel/28189151

Wingman8490
01-24-17, 16:57
In Florida near Gainsville for winter and it isn't very good for Massage parlors or providers. (Very limited) can't wait to get back to Michigan in the spring. Last visit was to massage parlor in Dearborn on Monroe. I believe my girls name was Wendy. Massage was great tease was great along with roaming. On the flip she brought the girls out and I had a great time. This will be the first place I visit when I return. I just hope she is still there.

WM.

Unkown1351
01-24-17, 18:42
Sounds good. She sounds like a lot of fun. She lets you play with her cans too?Yea, she dirty talks too, English isn't too bad. She'll take her shirt off and everything.

Mrtim495
01-24-17, 22:33
Yea, she dirty talks too, English isn't too bad. She'll take her shirt off and everything.Thanks. I need to see her. Do you have to schedule an appointment with her?

Hotcarl76
01-24-17, 22:50
Had the opportunity to visit angel up in Clinton township. She's been reported on before. Safe area, private apartment. She is a very sweet lady, although I would say she's pretty shy. She said for first time visits she only allows half hours for $100. It was very short, light (not great) massage, followed by some teasing and a great BBBJ finish. She said much more is available for the full hour visit. So I'll be visiting again soon to enjoy the full hour.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavens-touch-by-amazing-as-angel/28189151With all the crazy women on BP. This fine ebony chick is very polite, professional, has some class and is very accommodating. If dark meat is on your bucket list, go for her- she will make you feel at ease. I have seen her at times since 2012.

DetroitRedWing
01-25-17, 01:56
Went in last week for 30-minute and wound up with Linda, a little chubby, in her late 30's maybe, with a pleasant attitude. She didn't work on all the muscle groups given the time, but she did bring out the hot stones for my sore shoulders. Not much teasing, but on the flip, she motioned, I agreed, and she obliged. HJ was basic, but since I didn't know whether there was any HE in store at this place, I was thankful. Plus, she pull out the girls and let me roam under her shirt while she worked on me. Bonus. Because the walls in this place don't go to the ceiling, she kept reminding me to be quiet; a woman had just been shown in to the next room and you can hear neighboring conversations easily. She urged me to come back and see her for an hour; not sure much more could be had given the walls, but I may repeat if I'm back down by Westland Mall again. Damage. $40 hhr, $40 tip.

Spaguy45
01-25-17, 12:35

Here is my quandary, do we report out how great the Massage is, then the place get really busy or gets unnecessary attention. Anyone else feel this way? I am a big fan of a nice massage and leaving happy, is pming a better way to go. Just throwing it out there.The problem with your quandary is that if everything just goes by pming, the usefulness of this forum to everyone, including you, takes a major hit. Yes, there is some inconvenience when a place gets popular but that's more manageable than if this forum were essentially rendered useless because people don't share their experiences publicly with one another. That's how I see it anyway.

MidMichGeezer
01-25-17, 16:52
Just got a text from a ex Mulan girl. Said the police rounded up some Mulan and Longevity girls. I checked and no new ads since Monday. Really, from Mulan, generally the most is some teasing, occasionally more. Anyone else hear anything?

Epoks
01-25-17, 18:54
I cannot get the search to work. Any info on this place?

I am also looking for prostate massage in same area.

FloppyMcStiffy
01-25-17, 21:20
Just got a text from a ex Mulan girl. Said the police rounded up some Mulan and Longevity girls. I checked and no new ads since Monday. Really, from Mulan, generally the most is some teasing, occasionally more. Anyone else hear anything?I haven't heard anything, but the last time I was at longevity my provider spent most of the massage teasing my balls and ass and then refused to give me a HE. I'm pretty sure that you can't touch anything down there by law. So they were still breaking the law and getting shitty tips.

DetroitRedWing
01-25-17, 23:36
Thanks to those who shared positive reviews on this place on Monroe in Dearborn. Because of that, I made it a point to stop by today since I was in the vicinity. Saw Sasha, who has worked at Healing Therapy before, but just returned to Michigan from Florida. (. And promptly caught a cold. She was coughing and sneezing during my hhr). My last few AMPs featured older providers, so younger Sasha was a welcome surprise in her short leather shorts. She worked on me while battling the sniffling and sneezing. OK massage, light teasing, and roaming with a good finish. Sasha had a very nice personality, and the experience may have been even a little better if she had felt better. I will definitely come back when I'm near Dearborn again.

Jackknoff
01-26-17, 01:39
Thanks to those who shared positive reviews on this place on Monroe in Dearborn. Because of that, I made it a point to stop by today since I was in the vicinity. Saw Sasha, who has worked at Healing Therapy before, but just returned to Michigan from Florida. (. And promptly caught a cold. She was coughing and sneezing during my hhr). My last few AMPs featured older providers, so younger Sasha was a welcome surprise in her short leather shorts. She worked on me while battling the sniffling and sneezing. OK massage, light teasing, and roaming with a good finish. Sasha had a very nice personality, and the experience may have been even a little better if she had felt better. I will definitely come back when I'm near Dearborn again.http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/313-427-8547n-e-w-professional-staff-and-deep-tissue-313-427-8547-2012-monroe-st-dearborn/27254541

Is it only a HJ with some roaming at this place? Any potential for BBBJ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Jack.

TugMan
01-26-17, 06:28
Just got a text from a ex Mulan girl. Said the police rounded up some Mulan and Longevity girls. I checked and no new ads since Monday. Really, from Mulan, generally the most is some teasing, occasionally more. Anyone else hear anything?I have not heard anything of that. I go regularly to the one in Highland strictly for the massage as Ihave back issues. And yes, I have never had HE there or think they would. Have been to one in Farm. To with same results. They seem pretty atamant about no HE. DIY if you want.

DarkSideOfMe
01-26-17, 07:25

I am also looking for prostate massage in same area.She has been around for years, does a great job. Look for her ads. Safe, cool chick, gated aptm. Been to her 5,6 times when I cum to Motown for Buss. Stay safe! (Just a massage, prostate, nothing more then, HJ.) drk.

TugHunter
01-26-17, 09:14

I am also looking for prostate massage in same area.Visited this place in the past. Mamasan? Was the provider- Lee a thick 50's woman. Huge cans and a furry patch. She's all about the money, but delivers what is negotiated and seems to enjoy it. Everything covered no BB. Likes her nips treated roughly. No massage to speak of but works til the job is done. Recently they have advertised new young girls but I haven't returned because almost all the AMPs advertise grand openings and new young girls when its the same ole same ole.

ATeal77
01-26-17, 10:08
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/5975177991.html Is this the Shelby place you are inquiring about? If so I have tried them out Good massage but DIY.

I am also looking for prostate massage in same area.

Budman65
01-26-17, 15:06
Very accurate, objective report. I saw Amy as well last week. Short and thick is a good description. Rock hard thighs and calves. Very little English skills. I found her massage to be quite good and I opted for topless CBJ for. 6 . on the flip. She did did HJ motion and then pointed to her mouth. B plus boobs with long nipples. She wore a very short tight dress and didn't mind being stroked, allowing FIV during CBJ. Pleasant, as she sings along with the Chinese music. I even had a shower before leaving. Not my favorite physique for a SP but not an unpleasant experience either. This AAMP is located on the I -94 service road west of Haggerty. Safe area with a fence and hedge along the road keeping your vehicle out of sight. The apartment is clean and fully furnished unlike some of Anna's other locations.Do they provide covers?

Averily
01-26-17, 21:41
Was curious so drove by Longevity at 14 & Haggerty. Closed and the front door is boarded up.

I haven't heard anything, but the last time I was at longevity my provider spent most of the massage teasing my balls and ass and then refused to give me a HE. I'm pretty sure that you can't touch anything down there by law. So they were still breaking the law and getting shitty tips.

JakeMioff
01-26-17, 22:43
Visited this place in the past. Mamasan? Was the provider- Lee a thick 50's woman. Huge cans and a furry patch. She's all about the money, but delivers what is negotiated and seems to enjoy it. Everything covered no BB. Likes her nips treated roughly. No massage to speak of but works til the job is done. Recently they have advertised new young girls but I haven't returned because almost all the AMPs advertise grand openings and new young girls when its the same ole same ole.I went in a while ago after seeing their fucking Grand Opening ad with young girls and when I saw 3 old hags in there with no customers I said is there new girl? They laughed and tried to tell me older woman is better than young girl they promise. I turned around and walked out never to return. Thanks for the review. I guess if older Asians are someone's preference then go here.

Marvel1
01-27-17, 00:04
Have a story about Saigon today for first time. Parking is easy, back entrance down a hallway and you end up on the back of the business right by the rooms. It took a minute for who I assume is Tiffany to come back, went into the room paid the house fee for an hour. The room was darker than what I am used to, I get undressed and lay on the table uncovered, it was very warm. The table has a face cradle, nice and comfy. After all I heard I expected her to come back in but to my surprise in comes Ebony. My eyes were still adjusting to the dark room so I didn't get a good glimpse but I could tell she had a rocking body. After my eyes adjust a bit and I look around I was very pleasantly surprised. Smoking hot body, long dark hair a gorgeous AA girl. While this isn't a theraputic massage, there are hints of it as she was working on my back she commented on how knotted up I was. I'm not sure if it was on purpose but she spent more time on my legs than on my back always just out of reach. The few times she did get close I made sure to brush her leg. After the first time she leaned in, good sign. There was some light teasing, a few brushes with the boys then comes the flip. She asks what else I came for today. As I flipped I noticed she is hot and I pretty much froze. Couldn't put two words together to save my life. I think she sensed it because she said she would make it easy, how much do you want to spend. I told her $50 just to see what was on the table She said she would take care of me. There was some chit chat and we found we had some geography in common and perhaps had unknowingly crossed paths. Ebony hiked up her shirt and exposed some beautiful b's. She has quit the body and after I asked she allowed me to explore. She grabbed some warm oil and started a very sensual rub. I complimented her several times and the rub got even better. Then, here's a first, she says the prices go up from her, BJ is $1 and from there depending what you want it goes higher, then whispers in my ear all sexy like and I get naked with a BJ. One minor thing that didn't turn into a problem, but just an FYI. The girl who took my money never brought my change back in. I assumed Ebony brought it in but she didn't. She went to check but the other lady was giving a massage. I thought oh shit, here we go but she was cool with it. She said I'll just get the money from her and I gave her the rest. I'm definitely going to return and explore, be safe.

DetroitRedWing
01-27-17, 00:11
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/313-427-8547n-e-w-professional-staff-and-deep-tissue-313-427-8547-2012-monroe-st-dearborn/27254541

Is it only a HJ with some roaming at this place? Any potential for BBBJ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Jack.It's possible, but with Sasha's bad cold, I don't think either of us thought a BBBJ was a good idea (did I really just say that? She had her head down there, up close and personal, like it may have been on her menu, but I can't say for sure. It was certainly a more sexier HJ -- including a little quiet dirty talk as she was closing the deal -- than some of those providers who stand as far away as their arm will allow while they service you.

DetroitRedWing
01-27-17, 00:48
So I went back to this Westland spa this week, planning to increase my time to a full hour in the hopes the menu would increase as well. When I arrived I asked for Linda. The woman behind the counter named Rachel said 'I take care of you. ' Rachel was younger (late 20's early 30's), thin, a pretty hard body, with short straight black hair, so I opted to roll the dice with her. However, she immediately tried to upsell me to include hot stones. There's nothing sexier than an upsell to get you in the mood. Thankfully I hedged my bets by only choosing a 30 min. Massage. Good thing I did. The massage was very good, the best I've had in quite awhile, but Rachel wasn't a 'player. ' No teasing, No roaming, No flip, all business. She even told me that I was all set while I was still face down on the table. How's that for an abrupt finish. Oh yeah, and as I was getting ready to leave with a bottle of water, Rachel asked me "Tip" (huh? Maybe she's young and new and will soon see how she could increase her tips. Hope so, because the massage was really quite good.

MidMichGeezer
01-27-17, 06:48
Was curious so drove by Longevity at 14 & Haggerty. Closed and the front door is boarded up.I called a couple of stores and phones are disconnected. These stores are with few exceptions known as tease stores and would be on the bottom of a list to raid. Being in different jurisdictions I'm thinking more along the lines of tax evasion.

Member #5598
01-27-17, 12:59
Have a story about Saigon today for first time. Parking is easy, back entrance down a hallway and you end up on the back of the business right by the rooms. It took a minute for who I assume is Tiffany to come back, went into the room paid the house fee for an hour. The room was darker than what I am used to, I get undressed and lay on the table uncovered, it was very warm. The table has a face cradle, nice and comfy. After all I heard I expected her to come back in but to my surprise in comes Ebony. My eyes were still adjusting to the dark room so I didn't get a good glimpse but I could tell she had a rocking body. After my eyes adjust a bit and I look around I was very pleasantly surprised. Smoking hot body, long dark hair a gorgeous AA girl. While this isn't a theraputic massage, there are hints of it as she was working on my back she commented on how knotted up I was. I'm not sure if it was on purpose but she spent more time on my legs than on my back always just out of reach. The few times she did get close I made sure to brush her leg. After the first time she leaned in, good sign. There was some light teasing, a few brushes with the boys then comes the flip. She asks what else I came for today. As I flipped I noticed she is hot and I pretty much froze. Couldn't put two words together to save my life. I think she sensed it because she said she would make it easy, how much do you want to spend. I told her $50 just to see what was on the table She said she would take care of me. There was some chit chat and we found we had some geography in common and perhaps had unknowingly crossed paths. Ebony hiked up her shirt and exposed some beautiful b's. She has quit the body and after I asked she allowed me to explore. She grabbed some warm oil and started a very sensual rub. I complimented her several times and the rub got even better. Then, here's a first, she says the prices go up from her, BJ is $1 and from there depending what you want it goes higher, then whispers in my ear all sexy like and I get naked with a BJ. One minor thing that didn't turn into a problem, but just an FYI. The girl who took my money never brought my change back in. I assumed Ebony brought it in but she didn't. She went to check but the other lady was giving a massage. I thought oh shit, here we go but she was cool with it. She said I'll just get the money from her and I gave her the rest. I'm definitely going to return and explore, be safe.Everything you said is spot on. Both tiffany and ebony are smoking hot. And both offer mouth massages, although YMMV.

Rogmaes
01-27-17, 14:44
Do they provide covers?Amy opened the wrapper in front of me and used her mouth to slip it on as she massaged the boys. The last BP ad I saw for her placed her in Madison Heights on Wednesday. She has a very cute face. I would like to see a post on Mia. Anna spoke quite highly of her. Here's the last ad I saw for Amy. http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-asian-massage-amy-new-masseuse-28/28177650.

Killer909
01-27-17, 17:20
With all the crazy women on BP. This fine ebony chick is very polite, professional, has some class and is very accommodating. If dark meat is on your bucket list, go for her- she will make you feel at ease. I have seen her at times since 2012.I have seen Angel several times as well. Always agreeable, never had her say no to a request. Great oral skills.

And, a safe and private location.

Jackknoff
01-27-17, 17:38
It's possible, but with Sasha's bad cold, I don't think either of us thought a BBBJ was a good idea (did I really just say that? She had her head down there, up close and personal, like it may have been on her menu, but I can't say for sure. It was certainly a more sexier HJ -- including a little quiet dirty talk as she was closing the deal -- than some of those providers who stand as far away as their arm will allow while they service you.I'll wait until next week. Hope the cold clears by then.

Is Sasha the only masseuse? I thought a read about a Wendy? Is she gone? Is there a preferred girl to see?

DetroitRedWing
01-27-17, 23:28
I'll wait until next week. Hope the cold clears by then.

Is Sasha the only masseuse? I thought a read about a Wendy? Is she gone? Is there a preferred girl to see?No, she's not the only one. There was another young tight body just entering a room with a customer when I arrived. Could have been Wendy, but I wouldn't know. And of course, there was mamasan, who keeps a bowl of Halloween candy at the counter to offer customers as they leave (which Halloween. 2016,2015?? . is anyone's guess).

StalkOfLife
01-27-17, 23:42
Have a story about Saigon today for first time.Tried out Asian Oasis at Rochester and Wattles today. Hadn't seen any reviews but it's close to home so I gave it a shot. Decent looking gal at the front door takes me back and tells me to undress. Sign on the wall about "leave underwear" on. Not too promising. I follow the rules and leave boxers on. Older lady 50+ comes in and says she's doing massage. Face is awful but her body looks pretty good. She remains clothed the whole time. She puts oil all over my back and down on my ass reaching under boxers, I figured at least a HE was on the way. After a terrible 30 minute rubdown with the oil I tell her I have to go hoping to prompt the ending. She has me turn over and I remove my boxers, she puts a towel over my package and mumbles something. I ask if she'd like to join me on the table. "We don't do that here. " After more unenthusiastic oiling of my front including the tops of my legs and near the covered package, I tell her I have to go. She goes to the front desk and give I her $60 to cover the $50 fee for half an hour. She makes no attempt to give me my $10 change, guess that was a tip for the awesome service Haha. Not sure what goes on there, terrible massage, no session and not even a HE or DIY. If this wasn't such a failure I was originally considering trying out the asian oasis down the street at least that is somewhat busy.

LeftHand44
01-28-17, 13:17
I stopped by Magic Healing this week and my provider was Penny. 40 ish, tall and thick. She had some baby damage but big ole tits and surprising some junk in her trunk. Poodle hairdo and she was nice and gave me a thorough t / s then back to the room for f / s. Good cocksucking skills then multiple positions with some DFK. She did not rush and took direction well. If you like tall and thick you should enjoy.

ReachAround
01-28-17, 18:39
So I went back to this Westland spa this week, planning to increase my time to a full hour in the hopes the menu would increase as well. When I arrived I asked for Linda. The woman behind the counter named Rachel said 'I take care of you. ' Rachel was younger (late 20's early 30's), thin, a pretty hard body, with short straight black hair, so I opted to roll the dice with her. However, she immediately tried to upsell me to include hot stones. There's nothing sexier than an upsell to get you in the mood. Thankfully I hedged my bets by only choosing a 30 min. Massage. Good thing I did. The massage was very good, the best I've had in quite awhile, but Rachel wasn't a 'player. ' No teasing, No roaming, No flip, all business. She even told me that I was all set while I was still face down on the table. How's that for an abrupt finish. Oh yeah, and as I was getting ready to leave with a bottle of water, Rachel asked me "Tip" (huh? Maybe she's young and new and will soon see how she could increase her tips. Hope so, because the massage was really quite good.Whew!! You saved me some money. I stopped in there on Thursday, met "Rachel", and just had a feel it wasn't going to be how I wanted, so I left. Thanks for the update.

Ghost8
01-29-17, 00:32
Tried out Asian Oasis at Rochester and Wattles today. Hadn't seen any reviews but it's close to home so I gave it a shot. Decent looking gal at the front door takes me back and tells me to undress. Sign on the wall about "leave underwear" on. Not too promising. I follow the rules and leave boxers on. Older lady 50+ comes in and says she's doing massage. Face is awful but her body looks pretty good. She remains clothed the whole time. She puts oil all over my back and down on my ass reaching under boxers, I figured at least a HE was on the way. After a terrible 30 minute rubdown with the oil I tell her I have to go hoping to prompt the ending. She has me turn over and I remove my boxers, she puts a towel over my package and mumbles something. I ask if she'd like to join me on the table. "We don't do that here. " After more unenthusiastic oiling of my front including the tops of my legs and near the covered package, I tell her I have to go. She goes to the front desk and give I her $60 to cover the $50 fee for half an hour. She makes no attempt to give me my $10 change, guess that was a tip for the awesome service Haha. Not sure what goes on there, terrible massage, no session and not even a HE or DIY. If this wasn't such a failure I was originally considering trying out the asian oasis down the street at least that is somewhat busy.Troy is definitely NOT the city to look for extras in. They are very proud of their status of Safest City in Michigan and law enforcement is a high priority. If you get caught doing anything wrong (Pot, DUI, Soliciting) they have a well earned rep for throwing the book at you.

Ustrongman
01-29-17, 11:21
If you run across a teasing legit cute new girl, 40 ish, long hair, b+'s, h&w proportional, please pm me for info on her.

She's been in town for a week, so I expect the routine name change.

DA9988
01-29-17, 15:21
Troy is definitely NOT the city to look for extras in. They are very proud of their status of Safest City in Michigan and law enforcement is a high priority. If you get caught doing anything wrong (Pot, DUI, Soliciting) they have a well earned rep for throwing the book at you.Troy is a place you don't do any crazy shit the police have free time to look into things like that compared to other cities.

Roxtar1011
01-29-17, 16:25
Been looking to book again with Natalia (a. K. a. - Busty Brunette from Novi). But since BP got censored, I can't seem to find her. I did come across this in the massage section of BP. Does anyone know if this is her? The number doesn't look familiar but those tits could be hers.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/head-to-toe-massage/28187504

StalkOfLife
01-29-17, 17:52
Troy is a place you don't do any crazy shit the police have free time to look into things like that compared to other cities.I should've known better. With such a terrible non-therapeutic massage and no scrub and tug I wonder how they stay in business?

Misterb899
01-29-17, 23:48
Been looking to book again with Natalia (a. K. a. - Busty Brunette from Novi). But since BP got censored, I can't seem to find her. I did come across this in the massage section of BP. Does anyone know if this is her? The number doesn't look familiar but those tits could be hers.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/head-to-toe-massage/28187504That is her for sure.

HeadFirst80
01-30-17, 07:50
I stopped by Magic Healing this week and my provider was Penny. 40 ish, tall and thick. She had some baby damage but big ole tits and surprising some junk in her trunk. Poodle hairdo and she was nice and gave me a thorough t / s then back to the room for f / s. Good cocksucking skills then multiple positions with some DFK. She did not rush and took direction well. If you like tall and thick you should enjoy.Hello, I'm visiting Detroit this week and looking for some options. Do you mind PM me this location? Thanks.

JayJay123
01-30-17, 09:43
Have a story about Saigon today for first time. Parking is easy, back entrance down a hallway and you end up on the back of the business right by the rooms. It took a minute for who I assume is Tiffany to come back, went into the room paid the house fee for an hour. The room was darker than what I am used to, I get undressed and lay on the table uncovered, it was very warm. The table has a face cradle, nice and comfy. After all I heard I expected her to come back in but to my surprise in comes Ebony. My eyes were still adjusting to the dark room so I didn't get a good glimpse but I could tell she had a rocking body. After my eyes adjust a bit and I look around I was very pleasantly surprised. Smoking hot body, long dark hair a gorgeous AA girl. While this isn't a theraputic massage, there are hints of it as she was working on my back she commented on how knotted up I was. I'm not sure if it was on purpose but she spent more time on my legs than on my back always just out of reach. The few times she did get close I made sure to brush her leg. After the first time she leaned in, good sign. There was some light teasing, a few brushes with the boys then comes the flip. She asks what else I came for today. As I flipped I noticed she is hot and I pretty much froze. Couldn't put two words together to save my life. I think she sensed it because she said she would make it easy, how much do you want to spend. I told her $50 just to see what was on the table She said she would take care of me. There was some chit chat and we found we had some geography in common and perhaps had unknowingly crossed paths. Ebony hiked up her shirt and exposed some beautiful b's. She has quit the body and after I asked she allowed me to explore. She grabbed some warm oil and started a very sensual rub. I complimented her several times and the rub got even better. Then, here's a first, she says the prices go up from her, BJ is $1 and from there depending what you want it goes higher, then whispers in my ear all sexy like and I get naked with a BJ. One minor thing that didn't turn into a problem, but just an FYI. The girl who took my money never brought my change back in. I assumed Ebony brought it in but she didn't. She went to check but the other lady was giving a massage. I thought oh shit, here we go but she was cool with it. She said I'll just get the money from her and I gave her the rest. I'm definitely going to return and explore, be safe.Where's this place located? Is it in Ferndale or is there another Saigon?

Mrtim495
01-30-17, 11:41
That is her for sure.What is the intel on her. She has some great curves.

CostasCarl
01-30-17, 12:04
I stopped by Magic Healing this week and my provider was Penny. 40 ish, tall and thick. She had some baby damage but big ole tits and surprising some junk in her trunk. Poodle hairdo and she was nice and gave me a thorough t / s then back to the room for f / s. Good cocksucking skills then multiple positions with some DFK. She did not rush and took direction well. If you like tall and thick you should enjoy.I went to magic health a few months ago and my experience was very different. An older asian woman. Mid 40's. I am forgetting her name. She wanted 60 for HJ and would not do BJ. She eventually did BJ for the extra 60. The TS was good, the massage was okay and everything else was sad. I had already given 120 because the woman at front told me that for an hour, that was all inclusive. That was my first trip there and my last one also. Most of these Asian places have very old women and its not fun at all. Vandyke spa was similar. A contemptuous HJ was all I got. M1 is good sometimes but the girls are older there also. And I am afraid I will catch something. I am doubly cautious there. Besides, it also under close LEO surveillance. Wish something was better.

Mmis90
01-30-17, 15:08
What is the intel on her. She has some great curves.She is nice, but older than she claims. Nice tits but only HJ offered. Way too expensive.

Hotcarl76
01-30-17, 20:52
Where's this place located? Is it in Ferndale or is there another Saigon?This place is on Woodward, just south of 9 mile on the east side (on the north-bound traffic side). I believe you park in back?

FridgeDr50
01-31-17, 11:42
I am tiring of the same ol same ol at the AMP's. Can anybody give any insite on a really good legitimate provider? My lower back is tighter than a mouses ear and I'm looking for relief. Any help would be much appreciated.

DetroitDown
01-31-17, 15:29
This place is on Woodward, just south of 9 mile on the east side (on the north-bound traffic side). I believe you park in back?The only thing I find when I google is a Saigon Nail Salon. That's not it is it?

LeftHand44
01-31-17, 16:41
Swung by a couple weeks ago for a visit. My provider was Sarah. 45 to 50 decent shape. Rec'd a nice t / s plus good massage with the standard HJ finish. 3 times there and only rec'd HJ's so I think that's about the menu. This is located at 8 and Lahser in same strip as magic health.

TugMan
02-01-17, 11:07
I am tiring of the same ol same ol at the AMP's. Can anybody give any insite on a really good legitimate provider? My lower back is tighter than a mouses ear and I'm looking for relief. Any help would be much appreciated.Just browse through the forum. I have read many reports. One that comes to mind is in Keego Harbor in plaza with post office.

SuperJason2
02-01-17, 11:56
I am tiring of the same ol same ol at the AMP's. Can anybody give any insite on a really good legitimate provider? My lower back is tighter than a mouses ear and I'm looking for relief. Any help would be much appreciated.Try Comfy and it's only $50 per hour. Or you can also try touch of Thai in Southfield.

SingDong99
02-01-17, 13:29
I called a couple of stores and phones are disconnected. These stores are with few exceptions known as tease stores and would be on the bottom of a list to raid. Being in different jurisdictions I'm thinking more along the lines of tax evasion.Mulan Highland is also boarded up. I'm guessing it was a human trafficking thing, since it affected all their stores, but I haven't seen anything about it in the news.

BigMac55
02-01-17, 18:59
I am tiring of the same ol same ol at the AMP's. Can anybody give any insite on a really good legitimate provider? My lower back is tighter than a mouses ear and I'm looking for relief. Any help would be much appreciated.Thai Massage and Spa next to Buddy's Pizza on Northwestern in Southfield has amazing massages, took care of me when I was having serious back issues. Get the combo deep tissue and Thai massage. It's mostly deep massage with some stretching at the end. You'll feel better.

Averily
02-01-17, 19:03
West Bloomfield on Haggerty reopened pretty quickly you would never know anything happened. I've never gone in but it looks the same on the outside.

Mulan Highland is also boarded up. I'm guessing it was a human trafficking thing, since it affected all their stores, but I haven't seen anything about it in the news.

Twblack
02-01-17, 22:38
Went to Brownstone without any expectations (my back was killing me), but was throughly surprised by the detailed attention to massage and the service provided. Make sure to ask for Lisa. Lisa told me the place opened recently, so it was clean and the available hot sauna was a nice touch in this cold weather. She was very sociable and attentive, and most importantly, easy on the eyes. Will definitely go back.

RamButt
02-01-17, 23:48
The only thing I find when I google is a Saigon Nail Salon. That's not it is it?Thats the place. Saigon nail salon. That is where Tiffany works.

HeadFirst80
02-02-17, 07:46
So turns out both Magic healing and Magic health are same places as discussed in the forum. The board just says "Magic" on the door. Two ladies were working when I went and both are in mid 40's, easy on eyes but lot of mileage on them. There's no massage per say and menu is wide open. Very accommodating so no issue there.

One weird thing I noticed earlier was that there was one black vehicle just next to the door with some dude sitting in there for more than an hour. Occasionally turning vehicle on and off but not moving from it. Did anyone else have that experience?

Sammy1973
02-02-17, 07:53
I am tiring of the same ol same ol at the AMP's. Can anybody give any insite on a really good legitimate provider? My lower back is tighter than a mouses ear and I'm looking for relief. Any help would be much appreciated.I've been to Leena Spa off of Livernois and Walton (Older white 2 story home, professional offices) in Rochester Hills. Jessica does wonders for backs and shoulders, her number's (248) XXX-3131.

ATeal77
02-02-17, 08:01
Is there any place in macomb county that anyone would recommend for prostate massge?

MusicBoss10
02-02-17, 08:07
Went to Brownstone without any expectations (my back was killing me), but was throughly suI'mrprised by the detailed attention to massage and the service provided. Make sure to ask for Lisa. Lisa told me the place opened recently, so it was clean and the available hot sauna was a nice touch in this cold weather. She was very sociable and attentive, and most importantly, easy on the eyes. Will definitely go back.What was on the menu? HE? Thanks!

TugHunter
02-02-17, 09:48
So turns out both Magic healing and Magic health are same places as discussed in the forum. The board just says "Magic" on the door. Two ladies were working when I went and both are in mid 40's, easy on eyes but lot of mileage on them. There's no massage per say and menu is wide open. Very accommodating so no issue there.

One weird thing I noticed earlier was that there was one black vehicle just next to the door with some dude sitting in there for more than an hour. Occasionally turning vehicle on and off but not moving from it. Did anyone else have that experience?I've visited this place half a dozen times over the past couple years. Twice I have seen the black Crown Vic just sitting, once with one occupant, once with two men. Both times it was there when I entered and an hour later when I exited. It was sitting in the tax preparation lot next door on the other side of the fence. They paid me no attention, and I just walk in like I have an appointment. If its LEO I would have heard something by now, so I figure its up to some other kind of funny business related to the pot shop next door.

TugHunter
02-02-17, 09:57
What was on the menu? HE? Thanks!For the right price, anything is on the menu. For a Benjamin, I've gotten uncovered 69 and CFS for the full hour, enjoyed the TS but skipped the massage.

Rianrav
02-02-17, 10:50
Try Comfy and it's only $50 per hour. Or you can also try touch of Thai in Southfield.You can try this on northwestern, only legitimate no HE. Weekend they have more staff.

Dragon630
02-02-17, 13:56
Is there any place in macomb county that anyone would recommend for prostate massge?Go see Angel in Clinton Township, I was extremely pleased and have seen her a few times over the last year.

Stay safe.

Bzerkley
02-02-17, 17:38
Payton is back. She has been out of town since August. Even better looking.

HardMuscle1
02-02-17, 18:15
Payton is back. She has been out of town since August. Even better looking.Does she have an open menu?

Mmis90
02-02-17, 18:21
Payton is back. She has been out of town since August. Even better looking.Same number and location?

HardMuscle1
02-02-17, 18:39
Same number and location?http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-waste-your-time-on-anyone-else/28388457

Can you give us that have never seen her before a little something please?

Member #5983
02-02-17, 21:46
Anyone have any intel on this one? Judging from past experiences on these type it's usually a repeat customer type of thing. Any reports though would be appreciated.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sexy-bodyrub/28177617

Gmoney11
02-03-17, 06:43
I know there has been soem complaining about this place, buy my last 2 visits have been very pleasurable. They have a new crew of ladies, a bit older, but a bit more experienced with there trade. Enjoy,

Sammy1973
02-03-17, 07:19
I've been to Leena Spa off of Livernois and Walton (Older white 2 story home, professional offices) in Rochester Hills. Jessica does wonders for backs and shoulders, her number's (248) XXX-3131.Here's the link to Leena Spa on Craigslist, you can also do a search for Leena Spa:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5983129782.html

Nyybry
02-03-17, 08:40
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ready-4-hands-2-girls-happy-massage/28445783

Probably a trap, look's interesting.

MusicBoss10
02-03-17, 09:42
Anyone have any intel on this one? Judging from past experiences on these type it's usually a repeat customer type of thing. Any reports though would be appreciated.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sexy-bodyrub/28177617Strictly diy.

Bzerkley
02-03-17, 10:28
Same number and location?Yes to both.

Bzerkley
02-03-17, 10:29
Does she have an open menu?No FS at all.

Mmis90
02-03-17, 11:21
No FS at all.Thanks for updates. Does she do BBBJ?

Mmis90
02-03-17, 11:48
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-waste-your-time-on-anyone-else/28388457

Can you give us that have never seen her before a little something please?Post 8157.

Double K
02-03-17, 15:35
Go see Angel in Clinton Township, I was extremely pleased and have seen her a few times over the last year.

Stay safe.Is she at the place on Harper north of 16?

Mmis90
02-03-17, 16:03
Go see Angel in Clinton Township, I was extremely pleased and have seen her a few times over the last year.

Stay safe.I second that. Safe apartment in Clinton Township. I had a cream she gives great head.

RoseBudd
02-04-17, 03:24

One weird thing I noticed earlier was that there was one black vehicle just next to the door with some dude sitting in there for more than an hour. Occasionally turning vehicle on and off but not moving from it. Did anyone else have that experience?See post 7337.

LookingForNigh
02-04-17, 14:42
Hey gents.

Any suggestions on areas in southfield and novi for just HJ with asian / Chinese?

Not into the FS stuff.

Thanks.

LookingForNigh
02-04-17, 17:05
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5988084313.html

Any intel on her?

Dragon630
02-04-17, 20:29
Is she at the place on Harper north of 16?It is actually 19 and Garfield.

Have fun and stay safe.

Mmis90
02-04-17, 20:58

Any intel on her?Good legit message.

ReachAround
02-04-17, 22:51
Good legit message.YMMV, or no chance of extras? Draping?

Perusing
02-05-17, 11:42

Any intel on her?There have been 4 or 5 posts on Melisa. All say the same thing, decent to good massage with an attractive lady. Nothing beyond the massage.

Member #5436
02-05-17, 12:09
I visited this place 2 weeks ago, overall she was nice, good looking, allowed me to roam pretty much everywhere (I did not go to ground zero). I did ask before and she was like absolutely. Yes, the latex glove comes on before the ending, it felt good, and session was unrushed. My visit was during the day 11 am and no sign up or anything. I will visit but at 1. 5 w tip it can get expensive for my to repeat soon, will wait for a while. Guys treat her well, she's a nice girl.

Thanks Bfinch for recommendations.

Did she go by Nikki? I was at that place and wrote about her a while ago. Beautiful young lady. I went to the building around 9 or 10 at night and had to sign in with the guard. Had to be creative with the name and license plate number. Ask where I was going. Told him the office number on the second floor. I was skeptical about the appointment going the way I hoped it was going to end. As I laid on my back, I heard the snap of latex gloves. She wore them during the ending, but with all the oil, it felt really good. Haven't been back because of the night guard thing; not that he made me feel uncomfortable. Does this sound like your girl? ......

Member #5436
02-05-17, 12:17
I've texted and called her more than few times to setup apt and no replies. I'm not that desperate as there are plenty of good to excellent massages out there.

Any intel on her?

MusicBoss10
02-06-17, 09:25
I visited this place 2 weeks ago, overall she was nice, good looking, allowed me to roam pretty much everywhere (I did not go to ground zero). I did ask before and she was like absolutely. Yes, the latex glove comes on before the ending, it felt good, and session was unrushed. My visit was during the day 11 am and no sign up or anything. I will visit but at 1. 5 w tip it can get expensive for my to repeat soon, will wait for a while. Guys treat her well, she's a nice girl.

Thanks Bfinch for recommendations.Thanks! Do you have contact information or link? Thank you!

Rjb0501
02-06-17, 20:16
Can anyone help me with Anna's phone number. Since BP closed I have ni way if contacting her.

Thanks.

Sincy
02-07-17, 03:29
Can anyone help me with Anna's phone number. Since BP closed I have ni way if contacting her.

Thanks.Here is the Wayne Rd ad. She can guide you to any of her other locations.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-oriental-massage-_-tina-new-masseuse-33/28177911

Rogmaes
02-07-17, 09:29

Thanks.See post 7996.

SingDong99
02-07-17, 18:20
Mulan in Highland was the last in the chain to re-open, today 2/7. I made a 1 PM appointment. Same exact deal as always except DIY was not allowed at the end. She said she didn't want to cause trouble for this store. So whatever shut them down had to have had something to do with all that, I'm guessing.

A very good legit massage but I'd love to find somewhere that had a great massage AND a HJ without all the other extras thrown into the mix.

Killer909
02-08-17, 16:52
It is actually 19 and Garfield.

Have fun and stay safe.19 Mile just east of Romeo Plank.

Biggy313
02-09-17, 09:51
In south florida they have AMP and lmp. With all of the latinos in this area I amsurprised there are no lmp here in the D. Also has anyone tried the bmp that are in southfield? Any extras offered there. I have never toft. I have seen one a few in southfield that were not mp but just women doing massages. Both only offered topless HJ and for the money I spent could have gotten FS from better providers considering the massages were not real massages either. Any info about either would be helpful. Latino or AA that offers BJ or FS would be appreciated. PM if you would rather do that. Thanks.

Taint1974
02-09-17, 10:42
In south florida they have AMP and lmp. With all of the latinos in this area I amsurprised there are no lmp here in the D. Also has anyone tried the bmp that are in southfield? Any extras offered there. I have never toft. I have seen one a few in southfield that were not mp but just women doing massages. Both only offered topless HJ and for the money I spent could have gotten FS from better providers considering the massages were not real massages either. Any info about either would be helpful. Latino or AA that offers BJ or FS would be appreciated. PM if you would rather do that. Thanks.For the places with AA masseurs it's a total YMMV situation, every girl at every place has different things they do.

Biggy313
02-09-17, 22:28
For the places with AA masseurs it's a total YMMV situation, every girl at every place has different things they do.Any one you think is worth seeing? PM.

TullyBlanchard
02-09-17, 22:57
Payton is back. She has been out of town since August. Even better looking.So I saw on these boards that Payton was back and wanted to see her again. Hadn't spoken to her in a coon's age, so I reached out and scheduled an hour visit but also requested a reverse massage too. I was surprised she said yes, as this was never available before (for me that is). Started with me on the table first and then switched it up. In my experience with reverse massages, the girl typically lets you please her as well but not this time. I had her on her back and went in for a taste and was almost immediately stopped. Rubbed her a bit more and switched back up again. Got my CBJ and wrapped up the hour.

Payton is still a sweet piece and gives a great massage. Was just a little disappointed I couldn't taste the kitty.

XirCom
02-10-17, 07:02
Any one you think is worth seeing? PM.Pasha is worth while seeing if you want to see a legit masseuse with some extras. (not a masseur) She's been written up recently in this forum under Backpage I believe.

YMMV.

Xircom.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-gorgeous-cmt/25519186

DarkSideOfMe
02-10-17, 08:58
This is the 2nd time I posted, looking for help in Detroit, and only received (1 pm) with good info. So Ill keep trying. WTF? Are you telling me" Motown" is that dead? Cum on, I give info out at my home base. (Pitt.) to all my Brothers from out of town!(good info to) It seems to me I ran into this same situation last year, and if I remember correctly, even got slapped on the hand by A2 ! Loosen up with some Favs. And help a" out of town Brother", you will feel much better! LOL ("you can't take pussy with you, you know" drk.

Mmis90
02-10-17, 09:13
So I saw on these boards that Payton was back and wanted to see her again. Hadn't spoken to her in a coon's age, so I reached out and scheduled an hour visit but also requested a reverse massage too. I was surprised she said yes, as this was never available before (for me that is). Started with me on the table first and then switched it up. In my experience with reverse massages, the girl typically lets you please her as well but not this time. I had her on her back and went in for a taste and was almost immediately stopped. Rubbed her a bit more and switched back up again. Got my CBJ and wrapped up the hour.

Payton is still a sweet piece and gives a great massage. Was just a little disappointed I couldn't taste the kitty.Maybe it was that time of the month? Saw her last week and she let me do it. But she didn't get CBJ. So I guess YMMV.

MusicBoss10
02-10-17, 11:21
Pasha is worth while seeing if you want to see a legit masseuse with some extras. (not a masseur) She's been written up recently in this forum under Backpage I believe.

YMMV.

Xircom.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-gorgeous-cmt/25519186What extras are available? Thanks!

Ustrongman
02-10-17, 14:50
If you run across a teasing legit cute new girl, 40 ish, long hair, b+'s, h&w proportional, please pm me for info on her.

She's been in town for a week, so I expect the routine name change.Would like to find this Chinese cutie, but need your help. Once located I'll return the favor. Back channel is fine. She's been working for about a month now. Thanks.

Cocaine
02-10-17, 16:24
This is the 2nd time I posted, looking for help in Detroit, and only received (1 pm) with good info. So Ill keep trying. WTF? Are you telling me" Motown" is that dead? Cum on, I give info out at my home base. (Pitt.) to all my Brothers from out of town!(good info to) It seems to me I ran into this same situation last year, and if I remember correctly, even got slapped on the hand by A2 ! Loosen up with some Favs. And help a" out of town Brother", you will feel much better! LOL ("you can't take pussy with you, you know" drk.Read the forum. A lot of good intel. If you received some good info via pm what more do you want? Maybe be a little more specific with what you want. If you are looking for massage a lot of members have posted stuff.

Hire that girl that also offers uber rides she also offers a tour guide service so maybe she can give you a tour. Just don't hire her for anything.

Drews4
02-10-17, 21:00
Anyone ever go to Vivian at Grossbeck and 696?? Video looks kinda hot! .

Mmis90
02-11-17, 09:51
Anyone ever go to Vivian at Grossbeck and 696?? Video looks kinda hot! .Yeah. Tons of reviews.

DarkSideOfMe
02-11-17, 12:30
Read the forum. A lot of good intel. If you received some good info via pm what more do you want? Maybe be a little more specific with what you want. If you are looking for massage a lot of members have posted stuff.

Hire that girl that also offers uber rides she also offers a tour guide service so maybe she can give you a tour. Just don't hire her for anything.Thanks, little Bro. I couldn't have figured this out with out your help! If you think this is good intel, then my dick is (11 inchs.) LOL! Cum down to Pitts. Ill show, give, you good info. !If I post in the massage section, looking for a massage, SW, looking for SW, Escort, Escort, understand this game, how it works now little bro. ? I have been on the Detroit board for 3 weeks now, have a great list of providers, maybe, maybe not, because of the info provided, one never knows with this dangerous game we play if its good until you try it? When you give ("good info") the "asker" doesn't have to ask:(time, cost, covered, shape, color, perf. , place, safe, ect.) Generic info. Isn't good info. Little bro. ! Thnks, also for the UBER girl info, just what I needed, wanted, to see all of Detroit's 7 wonders! Drk.

Russant
02-11-17, 17:22
Anyone ever go to Vivian at Grossbeck and 696?? Video looks kinda hot! .I saw her about a year ago she's really sweet, far as I know she only offers HJ. Her massage was decent, but she very talkative and she up charges for a nude massage. I liked her tits rubbing on my back.

DA9988
02-12-17, 00:59
This is the 2nd time I posted, looking for help in Detroit, and only received (1 pm) with good info. So Ill keep trying. WTF? Are you telling me" Motown" is that dead? Cum on, I give info out at my home base. (Pitt.) to all my Brothers from out of town!(good info to) It seems to me I ran into this same situation last year, and if I remember correctly, even got slapped on the hand by A2 ! Loosen up with some Favs. And help a" out of town Brother", you will feel much better! LOL ("you can't take pussy with you, you know" drk.It's pretty rough around here right now after Backpage and the economy getting better. If your looking for something hitting up a Strip Club might be your best bet any good looking BP girls is suspect.

DetroitRedWing
02-12-17, 09:39
Went back to Dearborn last week after nice HE experience with Sasha. Arrived early in the day and wound up with Lucy, great body, not the best complexion, not a lot of English. Said she'd been working there 3 months. Good massage, light teasing, and on flip, offered HE. A two hander (better than the robotic one-hander from a distance), roaming up top but not permitted under the panties, some dirty talk (funny, no matter how little English an AMP knows, they always know how to speak 'ooh baby' but not quite as sexy or passionate as Sasha. $40 hhr /$40 tip. I may call ahead next time.

DarkSideOfMe
02-12-17, 11:54
It's pretty rough around here right now after Backpage and the economy getting better. If your looking for something hitting up a Strip Club might be your best bet any good looking BP girls is suspect.Thnks, looking under all the rocks is what I do best! Love strip clubs for the challenge it presents to me,(older) strip clubs have always been my number "1 take away game!" But staying in "Greek town" is also a challenge for strip clubs, never had good luck with the downtown ones, had" great" times at the Black Strip club that burned down of few years ago in Downtown, don't like to slid to far away,"uncharted clubs", you just never know! That is why I'm a Ass hole about help from this board, don't have the time, hit, miss on my own! I think I'll hit some bars, lounges, also, maybe a"(civilian game) or two" any (help on them I would appreciate also) ,if my list doesn't work out? You just never know what is "under the rocks, until you turn all of them over" the old man once told me a long time ago! Always be safe. Drk.

PantyLoverF
02-12-17, 14:34
Anyone ever go to Vivian at Grossbeck and 696?? Video looks kinda hot! .Yes I saw Vivian a year or so ago. Very nice massage. Roaming allowed. One of the best HJ I have ever had. Had me pop way before I wanted to but couldn't stop!! LOL Worth a visit.

DA9988
02-12-17, 15:08
Thnks, looking under all the rocks is what I do best! Love strip clubs for the challenge it presents to me,(older) strip clubs have always been my number "1 take away game!" But staying in "Greek town" is also a challenge for strip clubs, never had good luck with the downtown ones, had" great" times at the Black Strip club that burned down of few years ago in Downtown, don't like to slid to far away,"uncharted clubs", you just never know! That is why I'm a Ass hole about help from this board, don't have the time, hit, miss on my own! I think I'll hit some bars, lounges, also, maybe a"(civilian game) or two" any (help on them I would appreciate also) ,if my list doesn't work out? You just never know what is "under the rocks, until you turn all of them over" the old man once told me a long time ago! Always be safe. Drk.Well you have Legends now downtown which changes the SC game Downtown game a little the only option was Bouzouki for years.

Drews4
02-13-17, 00:27
Yeah. Tons of reviews.Is the one at Grosbeck and 696 in her sixties?

Mmis90
02-13-17, 16:22
Is the one at Grosbeck and 696 in her sixties?Yes. That is her.

Member #5436
02-14-17, 00:19
Hey gents.

Any suggestions on areas in southfield and novi for just HJ with asian / Chinese?

Not into the FS stuff.

Thanks.I'm also looking for advice on this post as well, PM me.

TugHunter
02-14-17, 09:03
I'm also looking for advice on this post as well, PM me.Try this, I have never been let down.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/so-hot-so-sweet/14049537

Girls rotate in and out of China every year or so, but I've never had a bad experience and always leave happy.

Brenn Hoffman
02-14-17, 10:36
I'm also looking for advice on this post as well, PM me.I am not one to jump all over people for asking for advice but this one is just stupid and proves these guys are lazy!

Read the forum!

Southfield has Anna's AAMP at 10 and telegraph.

A ACU at 7 and telegraph.

Serenity on north western hwy.

Magic spa on 8 and lahser.

Sonia on 8 and lahser.

The Asian place in Southfield and 13 mile by Home Depot.

All provide what you are looking for and information is very attainable with 5 minutes of poking around the forum or even a BP search.

You guys need to do better.

Rogmaes
02-14-17, 11:32
I am not one to jump all over people for asking for advice but this one is just stupid and proves these guys are lazy!

Read the forum!

Southfield has Anna's AAMP at 10 and telegraph.

A ACU at 7 and telegraph.

Serenity on north western hwy.

Magic spa on 8 and lahser.

Sonia on 8 and lahser.

The Asian place in Southfield and 13 mile by Home Depot.

All provide what you are looking for and information is very attainable with 5 minutes of poking around the forum or even a BP search.

You guys need to do better.
I am not one to jump all over people for asking for advice but this one is just stupid and proves these guys are lazy!

I agree with you Brenn. How does he think we found these places? Flyer in the mailbox?

BattMann
02-14-17, 16:39
Maybe you linked the wrong establishment, but I have been to the location in this ad a number of times and have always seen one of the same two older ladies who have been there for at least 3 years. Never even seen anyone else working there. The massage here is really pretty good. Better than most places that offer HE by a good measure. I have always left happy, but be certain the providers don't rotate, are likely at least 60 and not much to look at. Solid massage though.

Try this, I have never been let down.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/so-hot-so-sweet/14049537

Girls rotate in and out of China every year or so, but I've never had a bad experience and always leave happy.

BigMac55
02-14-17, 18:18
Maybe you linked the wrong establishment, but I have been to the location in this ad a number of times and have always seen one of the same two older ladies who have been there for at least 3 years. Never even seen anyone else working there. The massage here is really pretty good. Better than most places that offer HE by a good measure. I have always left happy, but be certain the providers don't rotate, are likely at least 60 and not much to look at. Solid massage though.Yeah, I had always seen the same two older chicks there, but last time I stopped in a younger (by comparison) gal came out and said to come back in a half hour, they were all busy. I didn't have that kind of time, so I didn't. But I did see at least one fresh talent was there.

Member #5436
02-14-17, 22:57

I agree with you Brenn. How does he think we found these places? Flyer in the mailbox?

We're asking for verified service not "any" service. Anyone can pull mediocre services, they're everywhere on google, but we all come here to get verified advice, and get insight onto pricing along with risk factor. With many links from Old backpage are no longer valid, makes searches in here useless.

While you offered nothing as advice other than stupid comments, everyone here could have gone away without reading your dump reply. Move on. No one is specifically asking YOU in particular, and no one is forcing to post comments. If we all had to make smart ass comments s here, there will be pages upon pages of nothing other than waste of time. Keep in mind this is a hobby for some of us, not a career as the case for you.

TugHunter
02-15-17, 09:39
Maybe you linked the wrong establishment, but I have been to the location in this ad a number of times and have always seen one of the same two older ladies who have been there for at least 3 years. Never even seen anyone else working there. The massage here is really pretty good. Better than most places that offer HE by a good measure. I have always left happy, but be certain the providers don't rotate, are likely at least 60 and not much to look at. Solid massage though.Maybe not, but I have seen Jenny, Cici, and Linda. I have observed at least one other that I have not spent time with. Recently I have not seen Cici around, and was told Jenny's not there anymore when I asked for her. Sounded to me like they come and go back to China. I wouldn't guess 60's for the ladies, but easily 40's and 50's. Based on talking with them about their children, not many women in their 60's have 12 year olds. But what do I know, I'm just there for the rub and tug- age doesn't matter if their technique is good and they put on a good show of interest.

TugHunter
02-15-17, 09:59
We're asking for verified service not "any" service. Anyone can pull mediocre services, they're everywhere on google, but we all come here to get verified advice, and get insight onto pricing along with risk factor. With many links from Old backpage are no longer valid, makes searches in here useless.

While you offered nothing as advice other than stupid comments, everyone here could have gone away without reading your dump reply. Move on. No one is specifically asking YOU in particular, and no one is forcing to post comments. If we all had to make smart ass comments s here, there will be pages upon pages of nothing other than waste of time. Keep in mind this is a hobby for some of us, not a career as the case for you.If no one TOFTT and shared, there would be no info at all. Each has to take some chances in this hobby, its the nature of the beast. You will never find a 100% safe 100% reliable option. The risk adds to the reward. And as always, I may have success where you find none, you may find success where I get skunked. That's called YMMV.

The only option that is 1) purely risk free and 2) you know what you'll get is to quit the hobby. Letting others take most of the risk and pay all the dues and then thinking they'll hand you the rewards is foolish.

Twblack
02-15-17, 11:19
Went to Brownstown for the second time, asked for Lisa but was told that I needed to wait a few minutes. Well that few minutes turned out to be about 20. I guess I'm not the only one looking for Lisa. Soon as she came in she didn't recognize me right away, but once we started talking it was all smooth sailing! All in all, I was satisfy the first time I went, maybe because I was a repeat customer she was that much more attentive and provided a great service. Will definitely be going back.

DarkSideOfMe
02-15-17, 11:46
Will be in Greek town next week for the (hot rod show). Being a "car guy", can I "cruise" down Woodward Ave. To get to a lot of AMPs listed here, easy? Can I hit Southfield, in that direction? Ann's places? Had a real good AMP last year off of Wood ward, (7th) by the famous (Pawnshop) older, but real good,(FS.) Am I going in the right direction to hit some of these places listed, like to have 3,4,experience in one outing to save on time. (any help will be appreciated) drk.

Monger1812
02-15-17, 19:44
New to the boards and relatively new to the hobby but wanted to get my first report in. Saw Tiffany a little while ago at Saigon. She is above average for an AMP provider and like some have said probably late 30's. Good looking but nothing spectacular. I went through the back but there was a hallway where you could still see the nail salon, I went later in the day so it was empty but I could see how that is a deterrent. I opted for the HH for. 4 to the house. After some light teasing I was offered a BBBJ for 1, settled for. 8. Good effort put in and solid skills. Probably won't repeat but may try and see Ebony as she sounded more my type. If anyone has any other info on here it is always appreciated. Hope to build some rep around here eventually.

BattMann
02-16-17, 01:09
Fair enough. Good to know they may have rotated a bit. It's been 3 or 4 months since my last visit. I hope any new providers have the same skills before the flip because it is one of my favorite spots when my back is more of a problem than my Willy.

Maybe not, but I have seen Jenny, Cici, and Linda. I have observed at least one other that I have not spent time with. Recently I have not seen Cici around, and was told Jenny's not there anymore when I asked for her. Sounded to me like they come and go back to China. I wouldn't guess 60's for the ladies, but easily 40's and 50's. Based on talking with them about their children, not many women in their 60's have 12 year olds. But what do I know, I'm just there for the rub and tug- age doesn't matter if their technique is good and they put on a good show of interest.

Member #5436
02-16-17, 20:23
If no one TOFTT and shared, there would be no info at all. Each has to take some chances in this hobby, its the nature of the beast. You will never find a 100% safe 100% reliable option. The risk adds to the reward. And as always, I may have success where you find none, you may find success where I get skunked. That's called YMMV.

The only option that is 1) purely risk free and 2) you know what you'll get is to quit the hobby. Letting others take most of the risk and pay all the dues and then thinking they'll hand you the rewards is foolish.You're comments goes without saying. It'll foolish to think 100% risk free but there are times where there is LEO activities for that day / week.

If everyone is TOFTT then this Form will shut down. I get it, there are the obvious for those who been in the hobby for a while and there are the non-obvious for less frequent hobbyists, but what I don't get is everyone get their panties all in a bunch, when someone asks an already know fact among the well hobbiests. As for me; I been TOFTT on other links (SW, escorts, etc) but just getting into AMPs here. So pardon me for asking.

Also, it goes without saying too, if you want to keep your hard earned & found Gems then don't SHARE them, No one is forcing to post. You can move on and let someone else to post. This is free form with little rules from moderator, so don't invent your code of ethics or rules in here.

Cheers.

BigSmalls69
02-17-17, 09:06
I'm curious if anyone has any info on this place or any other in the Waterford / Clarkston area.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-attractive-asian-clarkston-248-862-0880/28241907

I'm not really wanting to drive to my favorite places I know downriver or off telegraph. And I would love to find a place closer to me. More than likely I'm going to try that place today or tomorrow anyways. But any reports would be helpful. And I will post a review after.

Hotcarl76
02-17-17, 18:53
Stopped by the place that I popped my cherry at 5-6 years ago. $0. 8 to the house for an hour and decently looking Korean chick met me at the door. Despite the signs on the wall saying to stay in your underwear, I ignored it and stripped down and when she walked in, she was amused and stroked my ass a bit. Within 10 seconds of the massage starting, she went sensual first and thought she was used some oil / lube and played with my ass as I gradually raised my hips and started to stroke Stanley. You know, the power tool. I made her take her time and after nearly 15 min of stroking, speed up and speed down, I blew while I stroked her ass above clothing and underneath her shirt w / her b cups.

After that, I started to get a decent massage for about 15-20 minutes. After she thoroughly worked my back and shoulders, she went for round 2! I appreciated the willingness and vigor but I told her to just work on the massage. I went there for variety. Will probably not go back as I typically opt for FS but didn't feel like driving to Dearborn to Silver Spa or a bit closer to M-1.

FloppyMcStiffy
02-17-17, 21:00
I'm curious if anyone has any info on this place or any other in the Waterford / Clarkston area.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-attractive-asian-clarkston-248-862-0880/28241907

I'm not really wanting to drive to my favorite places I know downriver or off telegraph. And I would love to find a place closer to me. More than likely I'm going to try that place today or tomorrow anyways. But any reports would be helpful. And I will post a review after.I've reviewed this place before. So have others. A quick search should give you all you need to know.

BigSmalls69
02-17-17, 21:09
I've reviewed this place before. So have others. A quick search should give you all you need to know.Thank you. I haven't been on in a long time. Just recently got that itch again. I just looked up some reviews. Being a fan of big nipples. I will defintely be asking for CiCi.

ThrobbinWood
02-17-17, 22:34
Traveling your way soon. Where are the best spots along and north of 696 west to east. Thanks for the suggestions.

Turrismaldon
02-17-17, 22:47
Does anyone remembers and have the current contact info for Emily who does massage and extras, mid 20's very petite had two kids (last I know) started in New Boston, moved to a nail spa in canton (ford road) then at the spa in southgate last appointments were at her apartment in taylor, goddard / telegraph / Pm is also great.

Sala Mander
02-18-17, 01:02
Good evening.

Got some work to do up north, would like to relax accordingly.

Would you please enlighten me on any AMPs or kinky providers, who are into to tossing the salad and stuff.

Pm is best, because I like to keep good providers under uncles radar.

Cheers.

FactoryRat
02-18-17, 10:16
Does anyone remembers and have the current contact info for Emily who does massage and extras, mid 20's very petite had two kids (last I know) started in New Boston, moved to a nail spa in canton (ford road) then at the spa in southgate last appointments were at her apartment in taylor, goddard / telegraph / Pm is also great.She got busted with illegal substances back in 2015. Don't know what it was, but last time I saw her she was complaining about a bad back, and said she was thinking about asking the BF for some heroin. So either that or pills.

Her last post on Facebook was in Feb of 2016 (please don't ask me for it), so I'm thinking she out of the game, and trying to get her crap together. Too bad cause she knew how to give a good massage, and was my favorite anal scream queen.

Brenn Hoffman
02-18-17, 11:37
Does anyone remembers and have the current contact info for Emily who does massage and extras, mid 20's very petite had two kids (last I know) started in New Boston, moved to a nail spa in canton (ford road) then at the spa in southgate last appointments were at her apartment in taylor, goddard / telegraph / Pm is also great.I am interested as well.

Brenn Hoffman
02-18-17, 11:38
Good evening.

Got some work to do up north, would like to relax accordingly.

Would you please enlighten me on any AMPs or kinky providers, who are into to tossing the salad and stuff.

Pm is best, because I like to keep good providers under uncles radar.

Cheers.The only place I know for sure that does massage and salad toss is M1.

You may convince massage breeze in Westland.

Brenn Hoffman
02-18-17, 11:41
Fair enough. Good to know they may have rotated a bit. It's been 3 or 4 months since my last visit. I hope any new providers have the same skills before the flip because it is one of my favorite spots when my back is more of a problem than my Willy.Last time I was there was a younger girl that was attractive. I think name is Annie or Kelly, good massage and ending but not nearly as good as Cici on the teasing area.

QuestForFun
02-18-17, 17:09
The only place I know for sure that does massage and salad toss is M1.

You may convince massage breeze in Westland.Never had that at M1. And if that is an option at breeze I have not experienced that or ever thought to ask. .

MidMichGeezer
02-18-17, 19:40
The only place I know for sure that does massage and salad toss is M1.

You may convince massage breeze in Westland.There seems to be a variety of versions of "Tossing the Salad". I always thought it was a BJ while getting your Prostate massaged. Anybody else have a different version?

QuestForFun
02-18-17, 20:25
There seems to be a variety of versions of "Tossing the Salad". I always thought it was a BJ while getting your Prostate massaged. Anybody else have a different version?Never had prostate messaged at breeze. . Salad toss is I believe having your asshole licked.

Rogmaes
02-19-17, 05:10
Never had prostate messaged at breeze. . Salad toss is I believe having your asshole licked.To Toss someones salad is to explore the anal cavity (clean or dirty) whatever your fancy, and gyrate your tounge is a circular licking motion in on, and around the anus, rimming with such affection in the "Salad" - hence the term "Toss my Salad" or kissing starfish.

The Urban Dictionary.

MusicBoss10
02-19-17, 06:53
I am interested as well.I am also interested. Please provide link or contact information. Thanks!

ABigDog
02-19-17, 13:19
What extras are available? Thanks!Where does she work.

ABigDog
02-19-17, 13:29
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ready-4-hands-2-girls-happy-massage/28445783

Probably a trap, look's interesting.Tried several times to get through. No one answers.

ABigDog
02-19-17, 17:35
Stopped by the place that I popped my cherry at 5-6 years ago. $0. 8 to the house for an hour and decently looking Korean chick met me at the door. Despite the signs on the wall saying to stay in your underwear, I ignored it and stripped down and when she walked in, she was amused and stroked my ass a bit. Within 10 seconds of the massage starting, she went sensual first and thought she was used some oil / lube and played with my ass as I gradually raised my hips and started to stroke Stanley. You know, the power tool. I made her take her time and after nearly 15 min of stroking, speed up and speed down, I blew while I stroked her ass above clothing and underneath her shirt w / her b cups.

After that, I started to get a decent massage for about 15-20 minutes. After she thoroughly worked my back and shoulders, she went for round 2! I appreciated the willingness and vigor but I told her to just work on the massage. I went there for variety. Will probably not go back as I typically opt for FS but didn't feel like driving to Dearborn to Silver Spa or a bit closer to M-1.DO you mean 14 and mound.

SunsetStreet
02-20-17, 18:15
Anyone ever get a massage from here before? Any good? Who did you have?

CostasCarl
02-21-17, 02:01

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavens-touch-by-amazing-as-angel/28189151Would like to second those comments. I got lost on my way there, but eventually found it. Nice, safe location. She is classy, polite and easy to get along with. Skills are awesome.

SkinDogToo
02-21-17, 10:35
Would like to second those comments. I got lost on my way there, but eventually found it. Nice, safe location. She is classy, polite and easy to get along with. Skills are awesome.I thought she moved to White Lake area.

SunsetStreet
02-21-17, 20:16
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-body-work/28511534

Any one have any intel? I've been exchanging some texts and she said they are in a private spa studio with multiple attendants.

Tigers1987
02-21-17, 23:07
I visted mulan last Sunday, the lady was a Chines in her late 40, wearing some traditional Chines suit with broken english, the massage was o. K but was legimit and she tried to keep me covered all the time even during table shower, the damages was 0. 6 and 0. 1 tip but she gave me some attiude about the tip she wanted more, I won't repeat, stay safe guys.

Tigers1987
02-21-17, 23:13

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavens-touch-by-amazing-as-angel/28189151How muck was the total damage?

Mmis90
02-22-17, 05:53
How muck was the total damage?He literally posted what he spent in his review. Did you even read it?

Averily
02-22-17, 07:54
I'm curious as well. Haven't been but this ad looks similar in style to the Waterford tease / no please place.

Any one have any intel? I've been exchanging some texts and she said they are in a private spa studio with multiple attendants.

MrNiceGuy6
02-22-17, 12:07

Any one have any intel? I've been exchanging some texts and she said they are in a private spa studio with multiple attendants.No intel, but curious as well. Odd seeing an ad for a non Asian massage in that part of town.

Could be a gem. Report back and let us know.

Tigers1987
02-22-17, 12:09
He literally posted what he spent in his review. Did you even read it?Yes, I red it but I was wondering if he tipped her.

Marvel1
02-22-17, 14:24
Anyone ever get a massage from here before? Any good? Who did you have?Probably been 4+ years, nothing but a legit massage but YMMV. TOFTT and let us know.

RainMan2017
02-22-17, 16:35
No intel, but curious as well. Odd seeing an ad for a non Asian massage in that part of town.

Could be a gem. Report back and let us know.A search of her picture turns her up in a site of Russian Selfies.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot+Russian+selfies&tbm=isch&imgil=mSdFoQgOSpWfHM%253 A%253 BuztL5 xHj1 OQ02 M%253 Bhttp%25253 A%25252 F%25252Ffullofyourselfies.com%25252 Fmore-hot-russians-20-selfies%25252 F&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg: CAESrAIJ-4 g5 HLlTJvoaoAILEKjU2 AQaCAgACBcIPQhDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIolB-HGpMfix-QH6 Ua6 BiVH4 wfixrnMegx6 jHpMfAl3 zHgMeYx7 yXkMRowJCXb5 EW1 l1 vmE_1 KDoUcNmDaKVFYXOS1 aJsYY87 Yp-TYYDVMNqPIxmVoPQby9 uoCJIAQMCxCOrv4 IGgoKCAgBEgTok05 gDAsQne3 BCRqHAQobCgloYWlyc3 R5 bGXapYj2 AwoKCC9 tLzBkczR4 ChYKA2 xpcNqliPYDCwoJL20 vMDZwajJrCh0 KCmJsYWNrIGhhaXLapYj2 AwsKCS9 tLzBmYzFmeQoYCgZiZWF1 dHnapYj2 AwoKCC9 tLzAxZjQzChcKBGdpcmzapYj2 AwsKCS9 tLzA1 cjY1 NQw&fir=mSdFoQgOSpWfHM%253 A%252 CuztL5 xHj1 OQ02 M%252 C_&usg=__avu_Hb_VawZy_Zdg0 pCPyy70 BTW%3 D&biw=1458&bih=775&ved=0 ahUKEwidkODJxqTSAhVh54 MKHdMwCpgQyjcIQw&ei=oPWtWJ3 AHeHOjwTT4 ajACQ#imgrc=mSdFoQgOSpWfHM:

SunsetStreet
02-22-17, 20:02
So this was crazy. I stopped by this place in the afternoon and when I walked I was greeted by an outgoing white female in her 50's. Behind her were 3 younger white girls and one of them was in a robe and the lady said she was about to step in to do a bikini session--she then tells me real enthusiastically what's available while the other 2 girls are standing there-she said they Just finished massage school-she said bikini was available and topless and reverse-I was completely stunned LOL I've never been to place so direct. I wasn't feeling the two girls that were avail so said I would come back. Has anyone else experienced this? Which girls should I ask for or is this new? I'm still in shock LOL about how direct she was right there in the lobby and even should me a pamphlet with what's available 😳.

MusicBoss10
02-23-17, 07:54
A search of her picture turns her up in a site of Russian Selfies.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot+Russian+selfies&tbm=isch&imgil=mSdFoQgOSpWfHM%253 A%253 BuztL5 xHj1 OQ02 M%253 Bhttp%25253 A%25252 F%25252Ffullofyourselfies.com%25252 Fmore-hot-russians-20-selfies%25252 F&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg: CAESrAIJ-4 g5 HLlTJvoaoAILEKjU2 AQaCAgACBcIPQhDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIolB-HGpMfix-QH6 Ua6 BiVH4 wfixrnMegx6 jHpMfAl3 zHgMeYx7 yXkMRowJCXb5 EW1 l1 vmE_1 KDoUcNmDaKVFYXOS1 aJsYY87 Yp-TYYDVMNqPIxmVoPQby9 uoCJIAQMCxCOrv4 IGgoKCAgBEgTok05 gDAsQne3 BCRqHAQobCgloYWlyc3 R5 bGXapYj2 AwoKCC9 tLzBkczR4 ChYKA2 xpcNqliPYDCwoJL20 vMDZwajJrCh0 KCmJsYWNrIGhhaXLapYj2 AwsKCS9 tLzBmYzFmeQoYCgZiZWF1 dHnapYj2 AwoKCC9 tLzAxZjQzChcKBGdpcmzapYj2 AwsKCS9 tLzA1 cjY1 NQw&fir=mSdFoQgOSpWfHM%253 A%252 CuztL5 xHj1 OQ02 M%252 C_&usg=__avu_Hb_VawZy_Zdg0 pCPyy70 BTW%3 D&biw=1458&bih=775&ved=0 ahUKEwidkODJxqTSAhVh54 MKHdMwCpgQyjcIQw&ei=oPWtWJ3 AHeHOjwTT4 ajACQ#imgrc=mSdFoQgOSpWfHM:

Photo is fake, strictly DIY

Marvel1
02-23-17, 10:38
So this was crazy. I stopped by this place in the afternoon and when I walked I was greeted by an outgoing white female in her 50's. Behind her were 3 younger white girls and one of them was in a robe and the lady said she was about to step in to do a bikini session--she then tells me real enthusiastically what's available while the other 2 girls are standing there-she said they Just finished massage school-she said bikini was available and topless and reverse-I was completely stunned LOL I've never been to place so direct. I wasn't feeling the two girls that were avail so said I would come back. Has anyone else experienced this? Which girls should I ask for or is this new? I'm still in shock LOL about how direct she was right there in the lobby and even should me a pamphlet with what's available 😳.Any further intel on house fees for 1/2 hr or 1 hr? Please PM me with your follow through if it happens. Either way I am planning a trip next week and I will do the same.

ALotNohsin
02-23-17, 13:07
Any further intel on house fees for 1/2 hr or 1 hr? Please PM me with your follow through if it happens. Either way I am planning a trip next week and I will do the same.Just nude massage for 150. Touching is allowed.