PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128

Rogmaes
10-07-16, 20:25
This is Anna's prime location. Does someone have a report on Annie? Was she Anne at Wayne and I94? Report would be helpful as talent in Anna's stable seems to be declining. Hope you're not welshing on appreciating good service.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-annie-new-in-town/23006310

Averily
10-07-16, 20:32
As many have already said, this place is total waste of time and money.

Their business model is to get a sucker from Metro (no pun intended) Detroit area to visit once and only once.

I can't see anyone repeating again with the terrible massage and no service for $100 plus tip.

All the pics in the ads are fakes, either from Chive or Selfie website. The actual girl at the place may look okay but again, no massage skills, sometimes bitchy attitude, and no service.

Avoid this place like the plague.Except for my April! This is the place where I met the stunning April. Tall fit body with bold tatoos, big boobs big eyelashes and beautiful face. She gave me no satisfaction but I am infatuated with her still. April left this place and went independent. Someone reviewed her and said she give handshakes but I never got the chance to see her again and now she's gone Where are you April? Where have you gone? PM me baby. I'm waiting.

JayJay123
10-08-16, 10:07
Does anyone in the West Bloomfield Township area know if Sun Spa is still Open or not?It was when I drove by yesterday (10/7).

Tiger0033
10-08-16, 21:26
Does anyone in the West Bloomfield Township area know if Sun Spa is still Open or not?You mean the one in Waterford? Otherwise I can't see a place like that lasting long in W. B. L. E is relentless.

PieBoy
10-09-16, 10:07
Last weekend I was driving through downtown Plymouth and seen a guy getting a massage right in the parking lot (right in front) of the massage place. I couldn't help but laugh to myself and think, that guy isn't going to get a HE LOL.

The girl did look young and cute though.

LeftHand44
10-09-16, 12:25
I decided to TOFTT Place is located in same strip mall as Magic Healing. Its the cleanest and most up to date parlor I have been in. SooJi was my provider and she was about 40 to 45 with limited English skills. Nice enough looking with a smaller type body. Great table shower and an even better massage. Service was a handyj with tits out and DFK. I was hoping more was to be had but her English was awful and my chinglish aint so good. She is very aggressive and playful. I paid for and got a whole hour and I tipped 40. Sorry guys but I couldn't get the link to download. Seniors pm me for more details.

Member #5424
10-09-16, 15:17
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-grace-29-and-amanda-22-4-hand/18218716

Amanda is back at this location. Young girl probably in late 20's and very cute. In terms of looks she's better than the average girls around in my opinion. She's small and has a nice rack. Massage was okay. On the flip asked HJ or FS I said FS, she said $ I said okay.

JasonLee414
10-09-16, 18:05
Hey fellow mongers. I'm going to have some free time next week and figured I'd spend it at an AMP. I've been to Magic Health but I'm looking for something a little closer. Not necessarily looking for FS, just HJ maybe CBJ. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance guys.

MusicBoss10
10-10-16, 10:57
Last weekend I was driving through downtown Plymouth and seen a guy getting a massage right in the parking lot (right in front) of the massage place. I couldn't help but laugh to myself and think, that guy isn't going to get a HE LOL.

The girl did look young and cute though.What is the name of the massage place in Plymouth? Do they usually provide HE? Thanks!

Rogmaes
10-10-16, 11:37
Hey fellow mongers. I'm going to have some free time next week and figured I'd spend it at an AMP. I've been to Magic Health but I'm looking for something a little closer. Not necessarily looking for FS, just HJ maybe CBJ. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance guys.Check your PM.

Cyidv2
10-10-16, 16:18
Check your PM.Could you share that with me as well? Thank you.

Lardav1969
10-10-16, 20:11
Stopped in around noon Sat. Mamasan greeted and lead me to a room paid my. 8 for the hour withers and sauna. Few minutes later nana opened the door saying shower was busy I had to wait. Mamasan cane in to take me for the TS, it was good and she got every inch with the puff including between the cheeks that she said was very tight. She seem surprised considering that I am retired. Sauna was good nana got me and took me back to the room. Wanted to know if I wanted a hot towel. She put a large one on my back then walked on it. Felt great. Then she massage me with some oil and got between the cheeks along with the taint and the boys. Then came the flip we settled for CBJ AND CFS between they I had daty took my time about 10 she seem to enjoy it put finger in and she was tight. She then did CG to the end. She is about mid 30,s 110 and 34 C. Was wearing a black Bebe dress.

Lardav1969
10-10-16, 20:12
Check your PM.Check my new report under this name.

PangeMiscinta
10-11-16, 11:01
Check your PM.Mind to share the knowledge? Waiting for your pm.

JackTheCat2
10-11-16, 18:28
Interested in this one anybody tried do she offer extras https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5820666021.html.

Hotcarl76
10-11-16, 22:22
I decided to TOFTT Place is located in same strip mall as Magic Healing. Its the cleanest and most up to date parlor I have been in. SooJi was my provider and she was about 40 to 45 with limited English skills. Nice enough looking with a smaller type body. Great table shower and an even better massage. Service was a handyj with tits out and DFK. I was hoping more was to be had but her English was awful and my chinglish aint so good. She is very aggressive and playful. I paid for and got a whole hour and I tipped 40. Sorry guys but I couldn't get the link to download. Seniors pm me for more details.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sonia-therapy-massage-eight-mile-at-lahser/25883524

Hotcarl76
10-11-16, 22:36
So I went to Sonia's massage on Van Dyke last week in an effort to get a place that is known for good massage and HE to get to the FS level. Don't laugh. I have gotten FS, BBFS at several widely known as HE only places. Its all YMMV. Anyways, I know this place is ok with a pretty decent massage but I went away a bit disappointed.

As I recalled now reading, the ceilings are 9 ft high and you can EASILY hear what is going on in the other rooms. A cheap ass drop ceiling does nothing in addition to the fact you could technically chuck a towel or whatever over the wall into the other room next to you. As I was getting jerked -really greasy, loud jerking sound, the new guest walked into his room next to mine and began to laugh as he could EASILY hear what was going on in my room. The other masseuse understood and moved him to the lobby area for 5-10 minutes and I heard him come back in as I was in recovery mode.

The massage was a 8-9 out of 10 scale. My girl didn't tease at all, in fact she had ass covered for majority of the massage. She looked a bit weird and played the role of unfamiliar foreigner yet she was way smarter, way assimilated to American culture than she was letting on. She pushed off my advances to get her pants down. I stroked her pants real good and got up her shirt to play with her a-b cups that's it. Won't repeat- the ceilings are fucked up and I nowadays want to bang and blow a load in a chick combined with a good massage. Right now, only SIlver Spa and Brownstone provides good combo 90% of the time. Still want to check out Earthtone downriver, not really into Sun Spa on the Telegraph /59 border. Didn't feel comfortable in the M1 parking lot the other day- my first choice initially. Guess I will try out the Sonia's next to DT health on 8 mile tomorrow, thurs or fri.

Rogmaes
10-11-16, 23:12
Could you share that with me as well? Thank you.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-new-masseuse/21267541

Incognito1234
10-12-16, 03:21
I checked the place out two weeks ago and had a good experience so I went back again this afternoon to make sure they were consistent.

First thing, the office is clean. It's in a medical office building in Dearborn, so being clean goes without saying. There were three girls there on my first visit, but I only saw one girl there when I went back today. The girl who worked on me was mid twenties to early thirties, I've always been bad about guessing Asian's ages, good looking, nice legs, b cup. The other girls I really didn't get a good look at since as soon as I entered the office I was ushered into one of the rooms.

From there it started as a pretty standard rub down, plus a scalp massage. Things perked up when she moved to my legs, actually widening how far apart my legs were. She added a generous portion of oil straight to each leg, then massaged my butt moving all the way down to my taint, then played with my sack while she was there and every time she moved up to my inner thigh. When she told me to flip, she immediately locked the door, then went right into the HE, which I enjoyed since at a lot of places it always feels rushed. Touching above the clothes was allowed, but I finished before I could make my way under. After clean up, she went back and finished like a regular massage.

She let me know that they have a stand up shower and encouraged me to come back. I couldn't tell if anything else was open to negotiation, but it doesn't hurt to try. She gave a damn good massage and I'm sure I'll go back. Cost was 1 all together with. 4 being tip.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dearborn-asian-massage-new-girls-today-chinese-acupressure-60-hr-313-427-8547/24375673I'll piggyback this post. After reading this review, I decided to check things out myself.

Michigan Ave can be very congested, so you might want to avoid peak traffic hours if you go. Anyway, it's a medical facility set up kind of like an outdoor strip mall that's interconnected and there's an archway at the entry to the parking area. The address is easy to see, once you've parked and there's an "open massage" sign in the window. From what I see, all of the businesses are legit and had I not read this review, I'd never have guessed an AMP style massage was available. Surprisingly, I've lived most of my life in the downriver area and in all of the time I've lived here, I've never noticed this facility / strip mall before.

So, I go in and see an older (late 40's /50's) and younger (late 20's /30's) Chinese woman sitting behind the counter. They're very friendly and I tell them that I'm there for the massage. I notice the younger girl looks nice, has a nice body and has a darker pink dye in her hair. I assume that she'll be the one massaging me. At this point, the older lady whose all smiles, ushers me to the massage room right behind the counter and I pay her $60 for the hour. The room was small but set up reasonably well. Massage table and even an individual vanity and sink in the room. Still, I didn't see a coat rack or table to put my things on but there were two boxes by the door that I was able to put my things on. Just as I get my shoes, pants and underwear off, a girl different from the counter girl walks in, whose name I later learned was Lucy. I take off my shirt and lay on the table.

Even though I'm not very talented at describing people, I'll do my best. Lucy was late 20's to early 30's, long, dark hair tied in a pony tail, about 5'5" or 5'6" and probably 130-135. She was dressed in a light material top and a skirt.

Lucy's english is very limited and she asks if I like a soft, medium or hard massage. I tell her "medium, I guess" and she starts off with a light, medium pressure massage that's so-so. After a couple of minutes, I tell her she can do it harder. From there, she gets some lotion and starts a massage with a bit more pressure but nothing extreme. I wouldn't call it a hard or even especially firm massage but it was pleasing, nevertheless. She continues the massage and I'm just enjoying how it feels. Eventually, she moves to the front of the table and starts massaging me. Seeing as mamasan had asked if this was my first time there and I told her no, honestly, I wasn't sure if there would be more.

At this point, I decide to signal to Lucy that I'm good with more happening. My arms had been at my sides but I moved them to the front of the table and place my hands on her hips and slightly rub. For those of you that haven't or don't go to MPs, I've always used this move to gauge if more was available or not. Since I'd read the previous review, I knew there was but I still had to signal it. Lucy didn't react negatively at all and after a few more strokes on my back, she climbs over me on the table and starts massaging me further down my back and on my ass. At this point, I'm face down on the table and each times she moves forward with a stroke, I'm able to rub her upper thighs and crotch area with my hands. It's difficult to do more, considering the position that I'm in. If the position I'm in seems vague, imagine being in a 69 position, except that you're face down while the girl is on top of you. As I rub her, her massage strokes become a bit more intense. After about five minutes or so of this, she gets off of the table and asks me to turn over. At this point, she starts saying what I believe is "hotel".

I'm confused by this and she keeps saying "hotel". As I mentioned, her English is poor at best and I speak exactly zero Chinese. She shows me that she's holding two wrapped hand towels and says "hotel". At this point, I understand what she means and it's "hot towel". She gets that I understand what she's saying now and is trying to repeat "hot towel". Her English is poor enough, to where I'm annunciating it for her and she's seriously trying to repeat what I'm saying. There's no acting, she's really trying but then she laughs and I laugh. Something in the annunciation must have sounded funny to her. She puts her hand in the air and her fingers in a pinching motion and says "English not so good" and I put my hand in the air, put my fingers in a pinching motion and say "My Chinese no good". She smiles, I smile and we move on.

She starts rubbing me and my cock is standing straight up. There's no pretense at this point. She says "tips" and I nod yes. After that, I'm playing under her skirt and I start taking her panties off. She seems unsure at this point but allows me to take them off of her. From there, I move up hand up, behind her top and unhook her bra. I'm somewhat surprised at what a nice body she has. Her tits are more medium sized and firm, with slightly extended nipples. There's not pencil erasers but they're close. She has a nice ass and even though I'm not a fan of Bush at all, hers is very hairy but appears to be trimmed on the sides, bikini style. She starts playing with my cock and I have her turn around, so I can take a look at her ass. She has no problem complying with the request. I start fondling her pussy a bit and notice immediately that she's very wet. There's no odor at all, so I'm thinking she must have just recently showered and I'm quite happy about it.

I alternate between playing with her ass and pussy and her breasts, even lifting my head up at one point to suck on a nipple, which she audibly enjoyed and truthfully, I did too. She starts jacking me off, slowly and I'm starting to wonder if more than just a HE is available, considering how far I've gotten. I communicate with her to get on the table with me but she shakes her head no. My conclusion at this point is that nothing more than a HE is available, however, quite a bit of roaming is allowed with it, so it's not a bad deal overall. She continues a pleasant HJ with a nice rhythm, occasionally moving her hand down a bit to play with my balls. Not long after that, I cum. She gets another couple of hot towels, wipes me down and washes her hands in the sink in the room.

At this point, she comes back over and continues with the massage, which I'm happy to get. It's nice to have a relaxing massage, then HE and then a massage finish. She starts working on my face, then temples, head and neck. I get a lot of headaches and neck aches and was sore, with a bit of a headaches when I went in there, so, truthfully, if it turned out that only a massage was available, I'd have been ok with that too. She finishes that, rubs my legs and knees a bit and we're done. The only thing I would have liked more is if she'd have massaged my feet but she didn't and I didn't make a point of it, as I'm sure she would have. I was happy as is.

At the end, I get up and get dressed and give her a $40 tip. She had a look of slight disappointment on her face but says nothing or makes any gesture like she expects more. I appreciate that too. I've been in AMP's where we go through the routine and at the end, they push you for bigger tips if they don't feel that you've given enough. Anyway, to me, Lucy very much earned the $40 tip but I didn't give her more because I don't want the expectation of a higher tip in the future and I don't want to inflate the price for others.

Although almost all of my monger money is spent in strip clubs but as far as MP's go, yes, I recommend this place and yes, I'll go back. In fact, I'm thinking that I may start spending a bit more time visiting MPs. This one in particular. There's no overpriced drinks, no shot girls, no rushing, no negotiating song count and even though I may go home with a slight oil residue on my body, I don't smell like I've been soaked in nicotine and cigarette smoke.

The only downside to this place is that there's no spa music. I'm not especially fond of spa music but the problem is that the room is close enough to the counter, which is close to the door into the parking area and that door was open, so while everything is going on, I can hear the noise of Michigan avenue and I can hear the conversation between mamasan and a Chinese guy at the counter. (They were speaking Chinese, so I wouldn't have understood anyway). When I first walked in, I didn't notice a guy at all, so I assume he must have been out to lunch or elsewhere.

Last, I apologize for any spelling, story continuity or grammatical errors. It's late and I'm tired.

DirtyDano
10-12-16, 08:09
I have been reading a lot of reviews. I am looking for something 1 hour or less from port huron. My go to place in sarnia (shiatsu) closed a few months back.

Sleeper1
10-12-16, 09:39
Interested in this one anybody tried do she offer extras https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5820666021.html.I went for a decent legit massage. Her massage is less than a backrub so I didn't even get that. She's also blind and didn't offer any extras.

Mmis90
10-12-16, 09:53
Anyone know what happened to payton? Saw her last a few months ago. Stopped posting and answering calls. I was a regular.

TullyBlanchard
10-12-16, 14:15
I went for a decent legit massage. Her massage is less than a backrub so I didn't even get that. She's also blind and didn't offer any extras.You know what they say about blind masseuses. You really got to hand it to them.

Intprty
10-12-16, 18:48
Check your PM.I'm new around here. Please share with me. It would be much appreciated.

LazyDog
10-12-16, 20:29
Interested in this one anybody tried do she offer extras https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/5820666021.html.There are reviews out there saying she offers an upgrade to topless and HJs are available. The idea of a blind massage therapist boggles my mind. There has to be someone else always there to handle cash and security.

Hotcarl76
10-12-16, 22:15
Nice fucking report man! However, if the panties come down, my dick or at the very least, my tongue is going in one of her holes. I've been successful in advancing the action by getting up off the table and surprise the chick; or be the nice guy to give them a massage.

EDIT: I personally love the in-depth long-winded story the descriptive account helps all of us feel more knowledgeable about our potential encounters...

I'll piggyback this post. After reading this review, I decided to check things out myself.

Michigan Ave can be very congested, so you might want to avoid peak traffic hours if you go. Anyway, it's a medical facility set up kind of like an outdoor strip mall that's interconnected and there's an archway at the entry to the parking area. The address is easy to see, once you've parked and there's an "open massage" sign in the window. From what I see, all of the businesses are legit and had I not read this review, I'd never have guessed an AMP style massage was available. Surprisingly, I've lived most of my life in the downriver area and in all of the time I've lived here, I've never noticed this facility / strip mall before.

So, I go in and see an older (late 40's /50's) and younger (late 20's /30's) Chinese woman sitting behind the counter. They're very friendly and I tell them that I'm there for the massage. I notice the younger girl looks nice, has a nice body and has a darker pink dye in her hair. I assume that she'll be the one massaging me. At this point, the older lady whose all smiles, ushers me to the massage room right behind the counter and I pay her $60 for the hour. The room was small but set up reasonably well. Massage table and even an individual vanity and sink in the room. Still, I didn't see a coat rack or table to put my things on but there were two boxes by the door that I was able to put my things on. Just as I get my shoes, pants and underwear off, a girl different from the counter girl walks in, whose name I later learned was Lucy. I take off my shirt and lay on the table.

Even though I'm not very talented at describing people, I'll do my best. Lucy was late 20's to early 30's, long, dark hair tied in a pony tail, about 5'5" or 5'6" and probably 130-135. She was dressed in a light material top and a skirt.

Lucy's english is very limited and she asks if I like a soft, medium or hard massage. I tell her "medium, I guess" and she starts off with a light, medium pressure massage that's so-so. After a couple of minutes, I tell her she can do it harder. From there, she gets some lotion and starts a massage with a bit more pressure but nothing extreme. I wouldn't call it a hard or even especially firm massage but it was pleasing, nevertheless. She continues the massage and I'm just enjoying how it feels. Eventually, she moves to the front of the table and starts massaging me. Seeing as mamasan had asked if this was my first time there and I told her no, honestly, I wasn't sure if there would be more.

At this point, I decide to signal to Lucy that I'm good with more happening. My arms had been at my sides but I moved them to the front of the table and place my hands on her hips and slightly rub. For those of you that haven't or don't go to MPs, I've always used this move to gauge if more was available or not. Since I'd read the previous review, I knew there was but I still had to signal it. Lucy didn't react negatively at all and after a few more strokes on my back, she climbs over me on the table and starts massaging me further down my back and on my ass. At this point, I'm face down on the table and each times she moves forward with a stroke, I'm able to rub her upper thighs and crotch area with my hands. It's difficult to do more, considering the position that I'm in. If the position I'm in seems vague, imagine being in a 69 position, except that you're face down while the girl is on top of you. As I rub her, her massage strokes become a bit more intense. After about five minutes or so of this, she gets off of the table and asks me to turn over. At this point, she starts saying what I believe is "hotel".

I'm confused by this and she keeps saying "hotel". As I mentioned, her English is poor at best and I speak exactly zero Chinese. She shows me that she's holding two wrapped hand towels and says "hotel". At this point, I understand what she means and it's "hot towel". She gets that I understand what she's saying now and is trying to repeat "hot towel". Her English is poor enough, to where I'm annunciating it for her and she's seriously trying to repeat what I'm saying. There's no acting, she's really trying but then she laughs and I laugh. Something in the annunciation must have sounded funny to her. She puts her hand in the air and her fingers in a pinching motion and says "English not so good" and I put my hand in the air, put my fingers in a pinching motion and say "My Chinese no good". She smiles, I smile and we move on.

She starts rubbing me and my cock is standing straight up. There's no pretense at this point. She says "tips" and I nod yes. After that, I'm playing under her skirt and I start taking her panties off. She seems unsure at this point but allows me to take them off of her. From there, I move up hand up, behind her top and unhook her bra. I'm somewhat surprised at what a nice body she has. Her tits are more medium sized and firm, with slightly extended nipples. There's not pencil erasers but they're close. She has a nice ass and even though I'm not a fan of Bush at all, hers is very hairy but appears to be trimmed on the sides, bikini style. She starts playing with my cock and I have her turn around, so I can take a look at her ass. She has no problem complying with the request. I start fondling her pussy a bit and notice immediately that she's very wet. There's no odor at all, so I'm thinking she must have just recently showered and I'm quite happy about it.

I alternate between playing with her ass and pussy and her breasts, even lifting my head up at one point to suck on a nipple, which she audibly enjoyed and truthfully, I did too. She starts jacking me off, slowly and I'm starting to wonder if more than just a HE is available, considering how far I've gotten. I communicate with her to get on the table with me but she shakes her head no. My conclusion at this point is that nothing more than a HE is available, however, quite a bit of roaming is allowed with it, so it's not a bad deal overall. She continues a pleasant HJ with a nice rhythm, occasionally moving her hand down a bit to play with my balls. Not long after that, I cum. She gets another couple of hot towels, wipes me down and washes her hands in the sink in the room.

At this point, she comes back over and continues with the massage, which I'm happy to get. It's nice to have a relaxing massage, then HE and then a massage finish. She starts working on my face, then temples, head and neck. I get a lot of headaches and neck aches and was sore, with a bit of a headaches when I went in there, so, truthfully, if it turned out that only a massage was available, I'd have been ok with that too. She finishes that, rubs my legs and knees a bit and we're done. The only thing I would have liked more is if she'd have massaged my feet but she didn't and I didn't make a point of it, as I'm sure she would have. I was happy as is.

At the end, I get up and get dressed and give her a $40 tip. She had a look of slight disappointment on her face but says nothing or makes any gesture like she expects more. I appreciate that too. I've been in AMP's where we go through the routine and at the end, they push you for bigger tips if they don't feel that you've given enough. Anyway, to me, Lucy very much earned the $40 tip but I didn't give her more because I don't want the expectation of a higher tip in the future and I don't want to inflate the price for others.

Although almost all of my monger money is spent in strip clubs but as far as MP's go, yes, I recommend this place and yes, I'll go back. In fact, I'm thinking that I may start spending a bit more time visiting MPs. This one in particular. There's no overpriced drinks, no shot girls, no rushing, no negotiating song count and even though I may go home with a slight oil residue on my body, I don't smell like I've been soaked in nicotine and cigarette smoke.

The only downside to this place is that there's no spa music. I'm not especially fond of spa music but the problem is that the room is close enough to the counter, which is close to the door into the parking area and that door was open, so while everything is going on, I can hear the noise of Michigan avenue and I can hear the conversation between mamasan and a Chinese guy at the counter. (They were speaking Chinese, so I wouldn't have understood anyway). When I first walked in, I didn't notice a guy at all, so I assume he must have been out to lunch or elsewhere.

Last, I apologize for any spelling, story continuity or grammatical errors. It's late and I'm tired.

DragonSnake
10-12-16, 23:23
There are reviews out there saying she offers an upgrade to topless and HJs are available. The idea of a blind massage therapist boggles my mind. There has to be someone else always there to handle cash and security.I saw her couple years ago with a groupon. Paid 20 dollars for the groupon, haha. I was surprised to see her with the eyes, but I don't think she is totally blind. Gave a decent massage and on the flip asked if more was available and she said yes she could give me a release. So yes she does give a HJ.

BbbEvans25
10-13-16, 08:11
Had the pleasure of meeting jazz last night and let me tell you she was absolutely stunning. Very nice, safe, and discrete incall location in a gated condo complex in Dearborn. She let me in and let me tell you she is an absolute 10. I've seen other posts claiming she was chubby and didn't look as good as her posted pics but that's as far from the truth you can get. She had a flawless body with her nipples, belly, and clit pierced. She has more of a spinner body with very nice tits. We started with a back rub (which was actually very good) for about 30 min and then she asked me to flip. On the flip started with CBJ and then she got on top and rode me like she hasn't been fucked in years. Turned her over and pounded the shit out of that tight little ass till I popped in the cover. She is definitely one of my ATF's of all time. I'm just pissed at myself for passing on her all these years because of a few so do reviews. She is a true Proffessional and makes you feel very comfortable which to me is very important. Total damage was 200 for the hour and worth every penny. Will definitely be repeating.

Double K
10-13-16, 08:38
Visited 2 new places in Troy in the last month. Both are very close to 15 and Rochester. Both offer typical AMP massage and ending. The one on Rochester has younger early 20's girls but asks for a tip of. 8 to leave happy. The one on 15 has 2 typical 40's girls and asked for a tip of more than. 3 for the ending. Better can be had for less east of Troy but both are good options compared to the 5 other Troy options that are located north of 16.What was the charge for the massage?

TugMan
10-13-16, 12:57
Anyone ever check this one out? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-doing-incall-new-independent-seductress-an-unfortgettable-experience-real-photos/26570347. For $300 better be dam good.

MusicBoss10
10-13-16, 13:30
Had the pleasure of meeting jazz last night and let me tell you she was absolutely stunning. Very nice, safe, and discrete incall location in a gated condo complex in Dearborn. She let me in and let me tell you she is an absolute 10. I've seen other posts claiming she was chubby and didn't look as good as her posted pics but that's as far from the truth you can get. She had a flawless body with her nipples, belly, and clit pierced. She has more of a spinner body with very nice tits. We started with a back rub (which was actually very good) for about 30 min and then she asked me to flip. On the flip started with CBJ and then she got on top and rode me like she hasn't been fucked in years. Turned her over and pounded the shit out of that tight little ass till I popped in the cover. She is definitely one of my ATF's of all time. I'm just pissed at myself for passing on her all these years because of a few so do reviews. She is a true Proffessional and makes you feel very comfortable which to me is very important. Total damage was 200 for the hour and worth every penny. Will definitely be repeating.Is she Italian? Thanks.

DirtyDano
10-13-16, 17:22
After reading the review from flounder and incognito I made my way to dearborn yesterday. 60/ hr plus 30 tip. Massage was very good with HE. I chose the hard massage left a little red mark on my shoulder blade which my 13 yr old son questioned me about later that evening. Wife thought she did it night before when she rubbed my shoulders. (Sore from dragging deer the night before). Massage girl was probally 30's. She allowed rubbing over her shorts in front, allowed my hand down her shorts in back and let me take off her bra and play with tits.

SocialAveng313
10-14-16, 00:18
Is she Italian? Thanks.She's AA. Never made it to home but the rub and tug is nice. Not worth the drive for me though.

TugHunter
10-14-16, 08:27
What was the charge for the massage?At Rochester Rd. I negotiated. 7 for the hour, she wanted. 8. Total out the door was 1. 5 for good massage, HE with utc roaming but no insertion. She was young and cute. At Maple Rd. Hour was. 7 with tip of. 5 for decent massage, HE and otc roaming. I've had much more for less but further from home. Time is money and sometimes I'm willing to pay more for close to home satisfaction. Haven't returned but I keep on eye on the places as I drive about town. They are not busy and I suspect prices may fall or service offerings may expand.

Freddy100
10-14-16, 11:27
Not worth it in my opinion, attractive, but not sensual, more mechanical. AS not italian.

Is she Italian? Thanks.

Southernbred
10-14-16, 12:46
Hello mongers,

I will be in town for one night and I wanted your opinion on where to gonor who to see. I will be near DTW and prefer not to travel too far. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

SB.

AllwaysLookin
10-14-16, 12:59
Had the pleasure of meeting jazz last night and let me tell you she was absolutely stunning. Very nice, safe, and discrete incall location in a gated condo complex in Dearborn. She let me in and let me tell you she is an absolute 10. I've seen other posts claiming she was chubby and didn't look as good as her posted pics but that's as far from the truth you can get. She had a flawless body with her nipples, belly, and clit pierced. She has more of a spinner body with very nice tits. We started with a back rub (which was actually very good) for about 30 min and then she asked me to flip. On the flip started with CBJ and then she got on top and rode me like she hasn't been fucked in years. Turned her over and pounded the shit out of that tight little ass till I popped in the cover. She is definitely one of my ATF's of all time. I'm just pissed at myself for passing on her all these years because of a few so do reviews. She is a true Proffessional and makes you feel very comfortable which to me is very important. Total damage was 200 for the hour and worth every penny. Will definitely be repeating.Would be a lot more helpful with the link. There are a few jazz's out there. But thanks!!

Rogmaes
10-14-16, 14:44
Hello mongers,

I will be in town for one night and I wanted your opinion on where to gonor who to see. I will be near DTW and prefer not to travel too far. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

SB.Do a search on Backpage Detroit using keyword Airport.

The only ones I am familiar with are:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-new-masseuse/21267541

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-nana-new/10130133

Both are AAMP and use a two call procedure.

Safe, clean locations.

GMoney1012
10-14-16, 14:49
Do a search on Backpage Detroit using keyword Airport.

The only ones I am familiar with are:

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-new-masseuse/21267541

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-nana-new/10130133

Both are AAMP and use a two call procedure.

Safe, clean locations.I would try bogart it hit or miss but with good negotiations you can get a BBBJ. Or more. No 10's but maybe a 7 and have some fun. Other options are landing strip. Another club but probably 8-9: decent looking girls. Little more pricy.

Chipewa
10-14-16, 17:10
Anyone ever check this: Thai Massage & Spa. 31640 Northwestern Hwy. Farmington Hills.

ThatGuy6800
10-14-16, 19:07
Anyone ever check this: Thai Massage & Spa. 31640 Northwestern Hwy. Farmington Hills.It's been a while for me, but it's strictly legit. Unfortunate, because there's definitely some decent looking females there. They do do a good massage and the thai massage is worth checking out.

SocialAveng313
10-15-16, 01:24
Would be a lot more helpful with the link. There are a few jazz's out there. But thanks!!http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fun-jazz-fun-massages-new-massage-table/9954628

She lives in the gated community. Not that it's extremely upscale. Gives you the wrong address but once you get the gate code, she gives you the correct one.

Freddy100
10-15-16, 04:30
Meant AA not italian.

Not worth it in my opinion, attractive, but not sensual, more mechanical. AS not italian.

Hotcarl76
10-15-16, 07:27
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sonia-therapy-massage-eight-mile-at-lahser/25883524

This parlor has been up for discussion lately as it is in the same parking lot as DT Health. Another monger reported coming across an extremely enthusiastic chick who was upbeat and was trying to kiss him. Wjhich in my mind would make it easier for someone to segue to Donald Trump's move. Grab them in the pussy. Right?

This 55 yr old gal's English was piss-poor. Her massage skills were good; I paid for an hour and got about 50 min as I needed to bolt for other obligations. She was very adamant that nothing below the waste was available. I was able to get up into her shirt and suck on her B cups while I had to close my eyes to help myself blow my load in her hand. Her face is hideous as she was trying to jerk me off. Yes, she did want to kiss all the time and I kinda brushed her off.

I'm done with AMPs for a while. The communication barrier is driving me nuts as I just want a naïve white or black girl to swallow my meat.

HappyWinkie
10-15-16, 10:39
Anyone know what happened to payton? Saw her last a few months ago. Stopped posting and answering calls. I was a regular.She was my atf. Called and txt with no answer. Please post if you find out!

Dudley77
10-15-16, 12:08
Any info on the new place in Shelby twp at 21 and Hayes or Tijuana spa in Sterling Heights at 15 and van dyke.

Chipewa
10-15-16, 12:37
It's been a while for me, but it's strictly legit. Unfortunate, because there's definitely some decent looking females there. They do do a good massage and the thai massage is worth checking out.Thank you.

Member #5424
10-15-16, 13:44
Anyone ever check this: Thai Massage & Spa. 31640 Northwestern Hwy. Farmington Hills.Been here a couple years ago 3 times and it's legit. Very friendly people.

HeeJung47
10-15-16, 15:20
At Rochester Rd. I negotiated. 7 for the hour, she wanted. 8. Total out the door was 1. 5 for good massage, HE with utc roaming but no insertion. She was young and cute. At Maple Rd. Hour was. 7 with tip of. 5 for decent massage, HE and otc roaming. I've had much more for less but further from home. Time is money and sometimes I'm willing to pay more for close to home satisfaction. Haven't returned but I keep on eye on the places as I drive about town. They are not busy and I suspect prices may fall or service offerings may expand.Can you give us the names of these two spas. Drove all around the Rochester Rd and Maple area, no spas there. They have a Chinese massage at Maple and John are, and they have a few on Rochester Rd north of Big Beaver. And none give anything more than a massage.

SkinDogToo
10-15-16, 17:15
Anyone ever check this: Thai Massage & Spa. 31640 Northwestern Hwy. Farmington Hills.All of the Thai places on NW Hwy are legit. I've been to all of them. A couple times I had a hint of teasing, but never a HE. I think that's how they keep us mongers coming back.

Hotcarl76
10-15-16, 22:27
Can you give us the names of these two spas. Drove all around the Rochester Rd and Maple area, no spas there. They have a Chinese massage at Maple and John are, and they have a few on Rochester Rd north of Big Beaver. And none give anything more than a massage.There is one place on 15 mile, just east of Livernois, east of the gas station and the movie theatre. Then I believe the other one he is referencing is the spa in the parking lot at 16/ john are next to Buffalo Wild WIngs.

Hotcarl76
10-15-16, 22:29
Can you give us the names of these two spas. Drove all around the Rochester Rd and Maple area, no spas there. They have a Chinese massage at Maple and John are, and they have a few on Rochester Rd north of Big Beaver. And none give anything more than a massage.

Any info on the new place in Shelby twp at 21 and Hayes or Tijuana spa in Sterling Heights at 15 and van dyke.Tijuana Spa / Tijuana Spa is a total waste of time, no extras to be had. No knowledge of 21/ hayes.

BattMann
10-16-16, 09:24
I have to disagree on the locations below. Your best bet is to just put the address from the ad into google maps or equivalent.

Maple Spa is on 15 mile (maple), just east of Rochester Rd. On the north side. There was no sign when I went a month or two ago. Massage was "ok". Provider was old and not very attractive. Wanted 60 to finish happy and I snickered a little. She ended up settling for 40 but was unhappy about it and let it show in her effort. Only got about 40 min in total too. Probably won't go back.

The other one is on the west side of Rochester Rd north of maple in an old strip mall. No sign when I was there either. Again, just use some map software. Both times I went the girl was on the younger side (30's?) and fairly attractive. Both wanted $60 to finish happy. I talked 1 into 40 and the other I gave 60 provided she lose the shirt, which she did. Massage was on the upper side of average. More might be available here but who knows. It will surely depend on the girl if so.

Refuse to pay the 60, guys and maybe they'll get the hint.

There is one place on 15 mile, just east of Livernois, east of the gas station and the movie theatre. Then I believe the other one he is referencing is the spa in the parking lot at 16/ john are next to Buffalo Wild WIngs.

Tiger0033
10-16-16, 19:02
Can you give us the names of these two spas. Drove all around the Rochester Rd and Maple area, no spas there. They have a Chinese massage at Maple and John are, and they have a few on Rochester Rd north of Big Beaver. And none give anything more than a massage.Ignore this guy. He's a troll.

Guillas
10-17-16, 07:42
My dreaming took me to little place I call (Peace and Harmony). This simple setting is location on John are just north of 13 mile road. The place works on a two call system. You call to get the general location and call again to get the exact location. I would say a 30's person met me at the door easy on the eye and took me to simple massage room. I paid the house fee of $. 60 for one hour. The massage was just OK. I was able to do some otc during the back portion of the massage. One the flip she massage my stomach and chest and we move to CFS, cowgirl and finish off with HJ. I gave her a tip of $. 80. The only downside was the spoken language was a barrier. I would repeat the visit for some Peace and Harmony.

For your reference (http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asian-massage-new-girl-grace-29-and-amanda-22-4-hand/18218716).

ZombSayshi
10-17-16, 07:58
There is one place on 15 mile, just east of Livernois, east of the gas station and the movie theatre. Then I believe the other one he is referencing is the spa in the parking lot at 16/ john are next to Buffalo Wild WIngs.The one on 16 and john are is almost definitely massage only. Just like sunshine on dequindre.

Best ones near troy is probably 15 and deq.

TullyBlanchard
10-17-16, 13:37
So I've got an appointment set up there for later tonight. The young lady I'm texting with said it was 65 for the half hour and we can discuss any other donations in person. I'm wondering if I just managed to get lucky or if she's just leading me on. Tempted to go thru with it for shits and giggles.

Chipewa
10-17-16, 15:37
Anyone ever check this one out? : http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beauty-with-a-nice-booty-no-strings-attached/26268405.

SkinDogToo
10-17-16, 22:47
Anyone ever check this one out? : http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beauty-with-a-nice-booty-no-strings-attached/26268405.I have texted her a few times. She responds back about an hour later and is not very accommodating. Interested if anyone has seen her as well.

SocialAveng313
10-18-16, 00:00
Anyone ever check this one out? : http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beauty-with-a-nice-booty-no-strings-attached/26268405.She's cool. In a very nice, inconspicuous townhouse. Comes to the door dressed sexy. Maybe a little attitude but she did get me in at midnight. Massage was okay, but nothing to brag about. She kept asking me to slap her ass, which really does nothing for me. On the flip, I got to play with the bolt-ons. I really didn't like that part because they were rock hard. Couldn't even get a grip, the skin was so tight. The release was average, but a Franklin for the half hour in a safe place was worth it. Seen her twice over the past 6 months. Last I heard, her and her sister were trying to make a reality tv show. Not about the hobby though (I think). So if you see tripods and video gear there, they're not for you (I hope).

I'll go out on a limb here and say the pictures are her. Her ass is shaped just like the ones in the pictures. Not sure if it's real, but when I slapped it, there was no ripple effect. The apartment shot looks just like her place. It is immaculately clean and she douses everything with alcohol before and after.

Maybe more is on the menu, but I never try for more.

HockeyGuy91
10-18-16, 09:28
Any info on the new place in Shelby twp at 21 and Hayes or Tijuana spa in Sterling Heights at 15 and van dyke.TOFTT and tried this place the other night. 70 for hour. Clean place, great massage, very cute girl. But no extras. She rubbed very close. I actually was expecting her to start with the teasing because I was not covered and she didn't mind me rubbing her legs a bit, but it never happened. I didn't push the issue, but gave all the signs I was interested. The girl didn't ask for a tip, but the girl at the front desk asked if I wanted to tip the girl. Maybe others can comment if they've had more success.

Gnida1313
10-18-16, 10:00
She's cool. In a very nice, inconspicuous townhouse. Comes to the door dressed sexy. Maybe a little attitude but she did get me in at midnight. Massage was okay, but nothing to brag about. She kept asking me to slap her ass, which really does nothing for me. On the flip, I got to play with the bolt-ons. I really didn't like that part because they were rock hard. Couldn't even get a grip, the skin was so tight. The release was average, but a Franklin for the half hour in a safe place was worth it. Seen her twice over the past 6 months. Last I heard, her and her sister were trying to make a reality tv show. Not about the hobby though (I think). So if you see tripods and video gear there, they're not for you (I hope).

I'll go out on a limb here and say the pictures are her. Her ass is shaped just like the ones in the pictures. Not sure if it's real, but when I slapped it, there was no ripple effect. The apartment shot looks just like her place. It is immaculately clean and she douses everything with alcohol before and after.

Maybe more is on the menu, but I never try for more.She was completely naked?

FloppyMcStiffy
10-18-16, 10:53
So I've got an appointment set up there for later tonight. The young lady I'm texting with said it was 65 for the half hour and we can discuss any other donations in person. I'm wondering if I just managed to get lucky or if she's just leading me on. Tempted to go thru with it for shits and giggles.Curious to hear your results. Other than one unconfirmed good report I've read nothing else good about this place. My one experience was that there is nothing but teasing on the menu. I'm wondering how long they can sustain their current business model before they go bust.

Gnida1313
10-18-16, 11:58
Had a bad experience from AKU 7 mile, ledi worked like a robot with a hammer, no pleasure.

SocialAveng313
10-18-16, 15:31
She was completely naked?Not completely naked but she was just wearing some ribbons, for lack of better words. I would say 96% naked.

AmateurGyn
10-18-16, 15:43
So I've got an appointment set up there for later tonight. The young lady I'm texting with said it was 65 for the half hour and we can discuss any other donations in person. I'm wondering if I just managed to get lucky or if she's just leading me on. Tempted to go thru with it for shits and giggles.Been there twice. Get very close to the package, no draping, but then nothing.

SkinDogToo
10-18-16, 19:07
Curious to hear your results. Other than one unconfirmed good report I've read nothing else good about this place. My one experience was that there is nothing but teasing on the menu. I'm wondering how long they can sustain their current business model before they go bust.Is this the place in Waterford?

PootangPuncher
10-18-16, 22:57
Except for my April! This is the place where I met the stunning April. Tall fit body with bold tatoos, big boobs big eyelashes and beautiful face. She gave me no satisfaction but I am infatuated with her still. April left this place and went independent. Someone reviewed her and said she give handshakes but I never got the chance to see her again and now she's gone Where are you April? Where have you gone? PM me baby. I'm waiting.Oh yes April. I saw her and and reviewed her. Still the best body and looks combo I ever seen. I wish I knew where see went too.

StreetLegal
10-18-16, 23:17
You know what they say about blind masseuses. You really got to hand it to them.Hahaha! We have a comedian here but that was funny!

Streethunter
10-19-16, 10:45
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs

Keep getting texts. Any info on this one. Can't believe these pics are her. ??

Jaykee101
10-19-16, 13:22
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-pretty-asian-girl-quality-service-call-248-496-3388/26157083

Not sure why it says grand opening, but I visited this place about a month ago. 45 $ for half hour. Asian lady probably in her early forties but was cute regardless. Was able to touch her wherever the entire time and received the HE while sucking on her tits, without any negotiation. Forget what her name was. Sorry. I tipped her 15, and she was incredibly happy to get it. Will definitely return.

BattMann
10-19-16, 13:46
Has anyone visited this new place yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/59-99-hr-grand-opening-33184ryan-rd-248-590-1008/26908997

AmateurGyn
10-19-16, 16:24
Is this the place in Waterford?Yes. Dixie Highway, north of Walton.

TugHunter
10-19-16, 17:31
Has anyone visited this new place yet?

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/59-99-hr-grand-opening-33184ryan-rd-248-590-1008/26908997I visited about a month ago. Hidden in the back of the complex. Lots of Arabic signage, it doesn't look like a typical AMP. Pretty young girls working in the front, but MT that entered after I was face down was not so young nor petite nor pretty. She did give an excellent massage. On the flip I was standing tall and she tried the DIY routine. I convinced her it would be our secret if she performed the ending. Her technique was terrible, it might have been her first. She was very worried that someone outside might hear or enter during the finish. As always, YMMV but its mostly legit.

BattMann
10-19-16, 20:35
Thanks for the review. I decided to pop in today a few hours after my post (but before seeing yours). Walked in and the place seemed deserted. A lot of weird office furniture and equipment not applicable to an AMP. I waited a few minutes before trying a "hello? Anybody here?" Older tall Asian lady walks out of the back. Definitely not attractive in any sense of the word. She asked me to come back in an hour. Yeah right, let me set an alarm in my phone to make sure I'm not late! I concluded that whomever she had back there saved me some wasted time and money.

I visited about a month ago. Hidden in the back of the complex. Lots of Arabic signage, it doesn't look like a typical AMP. Pretty young girls working in the front, but MT that entered after I was face down was not so young nor petite nor pretty. She did give an excellent massage. On the flip I was standing tall and she tried the DIY routine. I convinced her it would be our secret if she performed the ending. Her technique was terrible, it might have been her first. She was very worried that someone outside might hear or enter during the finish. As always, YMMV but its mostly legit.

TugMan
10-22-16, 07:25
So I've got an appointment set up there for later tonight. The young lady I'm texting with said it was 65 for the half hour and we can discuss any other donations in person. I'm wondering if I just managed to get lucky or if she's just leading me on. Tempted to go thru with it for shits and giggles.Assuming since no report back since your post. You saved your Franklin for better options?

Bubba182
10-24-16, 14:38
Dropped in to this place and figured I'd see what the new management was like. Booked a massage for 1 hour and got a cute woman. Massage was awful, lasted about 30 minutes before the flip and got a horrible HJ. Never again.

Anthroman
10-24-16, 16:37
I would like to find a place where two asian providers (massage parlors or other setup) can be had at the same time. Looking for two shots on goal (maybe three) with two girls. Would be nice with some massage before and / or after. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Anthroman.

Nyybry
10-24-16, 17:11
I would like to find a place where two asian providers (massage parlors or other setup) can be had at the same time. Looking for two shots on goal (maybe three) with two girls. Would be nice with some massage before and / or after. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Anthroman.M1 health off telegraph and 96. Wouldn't recommend it though. Soon as you give mamasan your money and it gets busy or whatever. You kinda lose out.

BigMac55
10-24-16, 18:50

Thanks,

Anthroman.I remember reading a review from someone here who had a real good time with Ruby and Shampoo at M1. I haven't been back to M! In over a year though. Several of my favorites at Magic Health on 8-Mile have suggested bringing in a second, but haven't taken them up on it yet. But I've liked my one on one's there and two would be fun. Of the current SP's there I would recommend Moon, Kay or Angie (some combo of the three).

Flip Fan
10-25-16, 11:19
I'm looking for some help guy's. I want a spa where they do a lot of teasing a HJ and let the girls out to play, possibly finger the vj too. Which of the spas I listed have you had the best luck, or do you have a better recommendation? Don't need BJ or FS.

Chico1691
10-25-16, 16:51
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alise-magic-touch-short-vist-pretty-face-alise-magic-touch/27156378

I'm thinking about checking this young lady out what do you thing? I need a good massage. Thanks fir the impute.

I will try Diamonds soon.

Flip Fan
10-25-16, 18:00
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alise-magic-touch-short-vist-pretty-face-alise-magic-touch/27156378

I'm thinking about checking this young lady out what do you thing? I need a good massage. Thanks fir the impute.

I will try Diamonds soon.The Diamond girls are good from what I hear, with Lee being my friends top choice, he's tried a few. Pretty fixed rates 150/200 with some triple threat girls.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/diamond-ladies-have-3-private-incall-2-locations-to-serve-you-better/19615670

CrunchWrap
10-25-16, 19:53
So I'm a newbie at this whole thing and I've jumped around the parlors in Troy and Farmington. Rochester road location offers pretty standard massage, but the way they do things is weird and defies the norm. Read up a whole bunch of guides and I need someone to interpret.

1. You're supposed to pay upfront. I didn't pay until after the massage was over, and they also asked for the tip at the same time.

2. First time I got nothing, being the new face. Second time I got a little extra. Third time the mamasan shows up in the back door and sets up the appointment in a back room. Got the massage and HE, but it was a bit sloppy.

So the reviews say there is nothing here to be had, but I've gotten at least some extra stuff. Anyone else know what's up with the place?

ZombSayshi
10-26-16, 08:29
So I'm a newbie at this whole thing and I've jumped around the parlors in Troy and Farmington. Rochester road location offers pretty standard massage, but the way they do things is weird and defies the norm. Read up a whole bunch of guides and I need someone to interpret.

1. You're supposed to pay upfront. I didn't pay until after the massage was over, and they also asked for the tip at the same time.

2. First time I got nothing, being the new face. Second time I got a little extra. Third time the mamasan shows up in the back door and sets up the appointment in a back room. Got the massage and HE, but it was a bit sloppy.

So the reviews say there is nothing here to be had, but I've gotten at least some extra stuff. Anyone else know what's up with the place?Which one are you talking about, there's like 4.

If it's Oasis, then yeah I had similar.

First time, 4 hand DIY.

Second and 3rd time solo FIY.

Fourth time, I was in a backroom curtained and was able to get a HE.

HeeJung47
10-26-16, 08:30

So the reviews say there is nothing here to be had, but I've gotten at least some extra stuff. Anyone else know what's up with the place?If you were lucky enough to get more than a massage, count your lucky stars. Cause it won't last in Troy. History proves that. . Troy Police will shut it down very quickly. . ask recovery spa.

BattMann
10-26-16, 09:25
Which place in Rochester Rd?

So the reviews say there is nothing here to be had, but I've gotten at least some extra stuff. Anyone else know what's up with the place?

Flip Fan
10-26-16, 09:28
The Diamond girls are good from what I hear, with Lee being my friends top choice, he's tried a few. Pretty fixed rates 150/200 with some triple threat girls.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/diamond-ladies-have-3-private-incall-2-locations-to-serve-you-better/19615670Should be 150/250, wishful thinking. No just a typo.

CrunchWrap
10-26-16, 11:18
Which place in Rochester Rd?It's right before that arab butcher market. I think its oasis?

Blazer1
10-26-16, 14:13
The Diamond girls are good from what I hear, with Lee being my friends top choice, he's tried a few. Pretty fixed rates 150/200 with some triple threat girls.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/diamond-ladies-have-3-private-incall-2-locations-to-serve-you-better/19615670Raven is really cool.

BattMann
10-26-16, 16:41
Oasis is just to the north of that butcher. Always DIY there for me. I too have heard rumors of HE, but haven't been able to crack the code. I've not been to the one south of that butcher on the same side of the road. The one just north of those two at wattles and Rochester is always good for a top notch massage, but I've never had any success there either, which is a shame because they have a couple cuties working and the massage really is good.

It's right before that arab butcher market. I think its oasis?

BattMann
10-26-16, 19:58
I have had several very nice visits with Tiffany at Saigon in Ferndale. Don't see an ad out there right now, so no link, but I would be happy to share digits by PM to seniors She's super hot IMO. Room is nice and private, with a professional massage table. The massage is definitely a relaxing type and not therapeutic, which is my only real complaint (my back gives me issues and a CMT type massage is usually my preference). I have always found her massages to provide a nice stress Release and she always takes her time. Rates are reasonable at $60 for the hour. Standard tipping. I usaually throw an extra $20 on if the girls make an appearance.

CrunchWrap
10-26-16, 20:26
Oasis is just to the north of that butcher. Always DIY there for me. I too have heard rumors of HE, but haven't been able to crack the code. I've not been to the one south of that butcher on the same side of the road. The one just north of those two at wattles and Rochester is always good for a top notch massage, but I've never had any success there either, which is a shame because they have a couple cuties working and the massage really is good.Well I guess it's a throw of the dice then. I mean I got HE once, so it definitely is available. Only got it after 4 visits though, so maybe it's a sorta regulars only deal? I was thinking of other decent places but I'm too stingy to hit up review sites for a membership. Heard the one on van dyke did extra stuff, another one in Ferndale does so as well. Any recommendations? I get if you want to keep it seniors only, but I'm kinda out of options in terms of range if the two I mentioned are not doable. Starting to feel I need to get a few wrinkles and business attire to get stuff done.

Sala Mander
10-26-16, 22:24
Coming to Detroit next week for couple of days. Being a big Asian masseuse fan, would like some discreet pointers to decent FS or close, with emphasis on provider who takes time with your back side, to be polite.

Pm is fine, I am regular in cincy area AMPs, and can point you to hot spots.

Cheers.

Rogmaes
10-27-16, 14:14
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-oriental-massage-_-amy-30-new/10130133

Any input on this SP would be appreciated.

SilkySteve1
10-27-16, 20:23
Any other younger mongers on here from the Detroit area? Been looking around for a place that isn't weirded out by guys in their mid 20's but haven't had much luck. I've been thinking about trying Silver this week as I've heard good things, have any younger guys had a good experience there?

So far I've only been in a couple places out in Flint, and all I can say is the rumors are true, everyone I saw was easily 50+ and the facilities were pretty run down.

Feel free to PM, stay safe.

Dudley77
10-28-16, 12:43
Anyone have anything on relaxing waters spa at 22 mile and schoenner? I looked up their website and it looks like a legit parlor. I'm interested because of its proximity to me and when I see all the front windows covered up it gives me hope.

Dazhiba
10-28-16, 14:24
On my way up from Ohio and prefer FS AMP or escort. I'm been to the Toledo AMPs many times but would prefer something closer to Detroit / Utica / Troy area.

Thanks.

Coming to Detroit next week for couple of days. Being a big Asian masseuse fan, would like some discreet pointers to decent FS or close, with emphasis on provider who takes time with your back side, to be polite.

Pm is fine, I am regular in cincy area AMPs, and can point you to hot spots.

Cheers.

BigMac55
10-28-16, 21:05
Well I guess it's a throw of the dice then. I mean I got HE once, so it definitely is available. Only got it after 4 visits though, so maybe it's a sorta regulars only deal? I was thinking of other decent places but I'm too stingy to hit up review sites for a membership. Heard the one on van dyke did extra stuff, another one in Ferndale does so as well. Any recommendations? I get if you want to keep it seniors only, but I'm kinda out of options in terms of range if the two I mentioned are not doable. Starting to feel I need to get a few wrinkles and business attire to get stuff done.Try Shiatsu Well-Being on Dequinder just south of Maple in Sterling Heights. They always give a good, almost CMT massage and I always leave happy.

JohannBach
10-29-16, 18:08
This is Anna's prime location. Does someone have a report on Annie? Was she Anne at Wayne and I94? Report would be helpful as talent in Anna's stable seems to be declining. Hope you're not welshing on appreciating good service.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-annie-new-in-town/23006310TOFTT today. Annie's cute, 30 ish, slim, big A-B cup. English is non existent and she used a google translate app to communicate.

She is a nice girl but the massage was awful. No oils, just dry hands pushing on my back. 10 minutes in I flipped and asked for the finish where she put on a latex glove to perform the lackluster HE. That said, she did agree to msog and allowed roaming up top. Likely won't repeat.

Rogmaes
10-29-16, 22:25
TOFTT today. Annie's cute, 30 ish, slim, big A-B cup. English is non existent and she used a google translate app to communicate.

She is a nice girl but the massage was awful. No oils, just dry hands pushing on my back. 10 minutes in I flipped and asked for the finish where she put on a latex glove to perform the lackluster HE. That said, she did agree to msog and allowed roaming up top. Likely won't repeat.Thank you! You are a real trouper and deserve Senior status for your contribution. You have saved me a few bucks. Really, a latex glove????

EasyGuy8102
10-30-16, 01:18
Stopped in at M1 late midweek- Mamasan was apologetic yellow was off ruby was available much older but was still turned on by MILF butt. Popped v prior so after lackluster rub on the flip proceded with deep and frantic mish which left both breathless and surprising and naughty laughter from her. Will repeat.

Guillas
10-31-16, 10:55
This past weekend I did a double header. Both of these locations have been dream by other members before so the results were about the same.

I checked out Sophia (http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sophia-sexy-beautiful-always-ready-to-make-you-feel-appreciated/23623027). It was a pain getting to her location. She tends to mumble and it was hard to make out what she was saying. I said for her for the King Special. Massage was just OK but her BBBJ and prostate massage were very good. She will talk your head off if you let her. Her body is just OK. No other services were offered. Final Damage was $1. 5 Her price is high for me unsure if I will repeat.

As this dream faded I found myself in Troy at Asian Oasis Massage (Eastern Massage on the Door). I asked for a 90 minutes session. The masseuse was your typical Asian. The only way I could describe the massage is the most erotic massage without being erotic. If that makes sense. I believe the massage was deep tissue, and lymphatic drainage combined. The massage was a very legit one no other services were offered or implied. Total damage was $1. 20 w / tip. I did leave not happy but I did enjoy the over massage and I will repeat in the future.

LetsGetStarted
10-31-16, 15:31
Saw this ad and wondered if anyone knows anything about this provider, thank you http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amber-52-107lbs-tight-want-a-toe-curling-exexperience-personality-plus-inandout/23622453.

EricTheReddit
10-31-16, 15:38
Saw this ad and wondered if anyone knows anything about this provider, thank you http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amber-52-107lbs-tight-want-a-toe-curling-exexperience-personality-plus-inandout/23622453.Pics are fake.

DA9988
10-31-16, 15:58
Saw this ad and wondered if anyone knows anything about this provider, thank you http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amber-52-107lbs-tight-want-a-toe-curling-exexperience-personality-plus-inandout/23622453.Yep like the other guy said picture are fake as hell.

Flip Fan
11-01-16, 10:44
I can't find a current ad to link to, but they are at 9 and Hilton. I stopped by yesterday early afternoon. I almost walked away because it's an unusual setup. You enter into a hallway and there is a sign taped on the wall by the door where they are located. I was led to a room where the 40 ish therapist asked 1/2 hr or hr and if it was my first time there. I replied an hour and yes it was my first time. She smiled and said OK, take off clothes and lay face down on table. Her English was pretty good. She came back in and covered me with a towel and used a pressure type massage on my back. When she moved to the head of the table she was leaning pretty far over me so I reached up and gave her ass a friendly squeeze to let her know I was game for more and to see if she complained of pulled away. Np negative response so I figured we were good to go. As the massage progressed she kept me covered with a towel and I continued to touch her when she was close. She had no objection to rubbing between her legs (she was wearing yoga pants) and panties) she seemed to have nice legs and a small but firm ass. After a pretty good massage with no teasing she said to turn over. At this point I was hard but thought maybe there was no HJ forthhcoming. So I reached up and gave her tits a squeeze, she smiled and I said "very nice" and reached back to unhook her bra, she said "no not like that, and pulled up her bra to release a nice set of C cups. She leaned in so I could suck them. After that I tried her yoga pants, and she helped slide them down, saying you take care of me? I said yes. She went over and locked the door, and was willing to do everything I wanted. I only wanted a HJ, but fingered and licked her as she stroked me. She had a very unusual technique, but it did the job quickly. Her body was pretty good except for her stomach which had a little extra flab. The room actually had an attached bathroom which made clean up nice. 65 to house for the hr, and I gave her a 50 tip, she seemed disappointed so I gave her another 10 for getting naked for me. She said tell no one she wants no trouble. So I'm not telling anyone her name was Veronica. 125 total.

Devin226
11-01-16, 11:35
Seems like every place I've hit lately has been full of ugly old women. I haven't seen a younger 20's or even low 30's massage therapist that is actually ATTRACTIVE and IN-SHAPE in a year. Do they still exist? Or are we pretty much stuck with old hags in Michigan? Where do you recommend for a younger, attractive, fit massage girl? Even if the price is a little higher?

Killer909
11-01-16, 15:15
I stopped in today. Different provider I think. Her name was Pink. I opted for 1/2 hr. Below waist was OTC only, even though I asked for more. She did the unhook and put them in my mouth too, pretty nice, but really wanted to get in touch with Pink's pink. Maybe 1 hour is the key. Damage was 45 for 1/2 and 30 tip, which she seemed very grateful to get. Smiling, saying "come back soon, I'll see you soon".

PokeMan7
11-01-16, 21:18
Anyone have any recommendations of AMPs that let you suck on their breasts as an extra or vice versa during HJ. It doesn't have to be FS. Just a HJ is great. I've done it only at Chinese Massage in Westland but that's about it. And they up charge like hell for almost everything. Trying not to go back there again. PMs welcomed and always be safe everyone.

HappyWinkie
11-01-16, 22:00
Curious to hear your results. Other than one unconfirmed good report I've read nothing else good about this place. My one experience was that there is nothing but teasing on the menu. I'm wondering how long they can sustain their current business model before they go bust.That place is a complete, ripoff. Not, sure how one they will exist. Totally misleading.

Sala Mander
11-01-16, 22:55
Spent a day in MI and found my first Asian PSE, Nikki at Hawaii, of course.

I did get couple of pointers from you guys, you know who you are.

Mikki was all the hype and more. I wonder if she had always short hair? Kinky mother as I am, there's another fetish satisfied.

Menu wide open, like a proper lady should be.

I'll keep playing lottery, so if I win, I'll take her to holiday and play with her 24/7.

Cheers.

TugHunter
11-02-16, 08:11
Seems like every place I've hit lately has been full of ugly old women. I haven't seen a younger 20's or even low 30's massage therapist that is actually ATTRACTIVE and IN-SHAPE in a year. Do they still exist? Or are we pretty much stuck with old hags in Michigan? Where do you recommend for a younger, attractive, fit massage girl? Even if the price is a little higher?Try the AMP north of Maple on Rochester Rd. Slightly more expensive than others, but the girls are prettier, younger, and in shape. I have always left happy, but never got the FS experience here.

BeezleBoss
11-02-16, 08:51
I know of Wayne and Joy, wayne and Cherry Hill, and it seems Wayne and Central City has one. As a first timer, which has the best girls, and what offers the most?

Do they offer less for those who are slightly bigger guys?

Much appreciated, and hoping to have a good dream soon!

HeeJung47
11-02-16, 08:53
Spent a day in MI and found my first Asian PSE, Nikki at Hawaii, of course.

I did get couple of pointers from you guys, you know who you are.

Mikki was all the hype and more. I wonder if she had always short hair? Kinky mother as I am, there's another fetish satisfied.

Menu wide open, like a proper lady should be.

I'll keep playing lottery, so if I win, I'll take her to holiday and play with her 24/7.

Cheers.Micki has not always had short hair. When she was in Ann Arbor back in the 90's, she had long hair. By the way, this review should be on the Lansing review board, as Hawaiian Spa is in Charlotte, just saying.

Gnida1313
11-02-16, 10:14
Try the AMP north of Maple on Rochester Rd. Slightly more expensive than others, but the girls are prettier, younger, and in shape. I have always left happy, but never got the FS experience here.Hi, can you remember name AMP north of Maple on Rochester Rd?

TugHunter
11-03-16, 08:02
Hi, can you remember name AMP north of Maple on Rochester Rd?No name on the door, I don't recall seeing the name on BP or CL ads. They regularly advertise on both.

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-opening-4-young-sweet-therapists-dot-miss-real-pics/27194462

Lardav1969
11-03-16, 13:06
I know of Wayne and Joy, wayne and Cherry Hill, and it seems Wayne and Central City has one. As a first timer, which has the best girls, and what offers the most?

Do they offer less for those who are slightly bigger guys?

Much appreciated, and hoping to have a good dream soon!I have been to the one at joy I think only HJ there. If I remember right the one at joy might offer more but cost was to high for me. Have not Ben to the one on central but it has Ben review here but not sure of the comments.

MusicBoss10
11-03-16, 15:08
No name on the door, I don't recall seeing the name on BP or CL ads. They regularly advertise on both.
What was the damage? Thanks!

http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-opening-4-young-sweet-therapists-dot-miss-real-pics/27194462What was the damage? Thanks!

Roxtar1011
11-03-16, 16:52
I finally got to see Natalia in Novi. Definitely an enjoyable experience. I called and left a message and she called back within minutes and we set up a time. She gave me the general area. I got to the area and called her and she gave me the address to her private residence (apartment or condo). She greeted me at the door in jeans and a tight low-cut shirt. I was impressed. Some reviews say her looks aren't that great but I thought she was very attractive. Sort of a cute-hot thing. She might not be 33 like the ad says, but definitely younger than 50 like some reviews have said. But as other reviews have said, she doesn't have much of an ass but that's not a turn off for me. She does have an amazing pair of bolt ons. Very big, slightly firm, but not rock hard. They're amazing. I laid down the donation (200/ hr) and was led to the massage area. Its like a mattress setup, not a massage table, which is good because she's on the massage area with you. I get undressed and so does she. I laid face down to start. The massage was decent. Not very therapudic like you would get at an AMP, but she doesn't advertise as therapudic. She advertises a sensual massage and it was definitely sensual. Light rubbing all over, nice teasing in the upper thighs, and she likes to uses her boobs to massage you. Feeling those boobs go up and down my thighs and butt cheeks was great. On the flip she continued with light rubbing all over. I had much fun playing with those huge tits. Then she leans in and wraps them around my guy and starts going back an forth til I finished. All in all, I had a good time and I will be back. She seems real into it and not mechanical. She seems to have a very nice personality. I got the full hour and she didn't talk nonstop the whole time like some girls do. Though if you're looking to talk during your session, she seems like the kind that would. The price was a little high for what you get, but she was very local to me and in a safe area. Personally, I don't mind paying a little extra for convenience and piece of mind.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-busty-brunette/21032980

Intprty
11-03-16, 18:35
Hi, can you remember name AMP north of Maple on Rochester Rd?I've driven by there looking for it. I don't think there is a massage place north of maple. East of Rochester there is one though.

TugHunter
11-04-16, 08:18
I've driven by there looking for it. I don't think there is a massage place north of maple. East of Rochester there is one though.Driving by you won't see it. It's in a strip mall that is perpendicular to the road. No signage on the door or by the road. Very low profile, just the typical AMP style flashing 'open' sign. 1 block north of Maple, west side of the street. Address is listed in the BP ad. I had to google map it to find it, but definitely wanted to find a good place in Troy. This one has eye candy, youth and friendly, but they don't try really hard.

1. 3 for a typical rub, tug nothing to write home about. I do appreciate getting my hands on young firm flesh which is why I go back.

Jay23
11-04-16, 14:08
I am a regular at an AMP in Troy (On Rochester Road between 16 and 17, next to the Tailer Shop). Never went there for extras, $80 and got a very good massage while being naked. Never cared about extras, how the girl looked etc. But looks like things have changed. New girls, massage quality is poor and girls are aggressively asking Tips or selling extras ($60 extra for HE). Anyone else noticed this?

ScrubGuy
11-04-16, 23:17
Any AMPs open past the typical 10 pm? Anything 11 pm or midnight? Thanks.

JPhoto
11-04-16, 23:47
I tried Sunshine spa on Ford Rd. The massage was pretty good with an attractive masseuse. There were no extras available.

Limited roaming otc and she offered oil for diy which I declined.

Nyybry
11-05-16, 11:27
I tried Sunshine spa on Ford Rd. The massage was pretty good with an attractive masseuse. There were no extras available.

Limited roaming otc and she offered oil for diy which I declined.For a little while they have been advertising new ownership. Seems to sound like same as it was previously.

JayJay123
11-05-16, 14:26
I've been to Sun Spa (on m-59) a couple of times and only seen Sunny. She's nice enough, but curious to hear about other providers there from those who've experienced them.

MrNiceGuy6
11-05-16, 20:25
This has been my goto in the past. Haven't been in a while. Who is there now? Seen a middle age woman with huge bolt ons. She was ok. Only CG. Forgot her name. Have heard Nana was good, but back when I went, she wasn't doing extras.

Feel free to PM. Or not. LOL.

Thanks.

Niceguy.

Tiger0033
11-05-16, 23:12
I've been to Sun Spa (on m-59) a couple of times and only seen Sunny. She's nice enough, but curious to hear about other providers there from those who've experienced them.What does sunny look like? Body and age? I think I seen her before.

Lardav1969
11-06-16, 10:23
Went here sat. Instead of silver. Hour was 60 I had Wendy 5'2 140 and nice and soft 36 see. Only HJ but allowed roaming then let the girls out for some kisses while job was done. No talk about tip I left 30 with no sad face. Will repeat can go here 2 times instead of 1 time at silver. At not get FS but the end result is the same. The massage was better than others I have been to even provide a facial that really felt good.

At at at Healing Therapy Massage at at at.

Tel: 313-427-8547 Open 7 days / week 9:00 am-10 pm.

JayJay123
11-06-16, 17:21
What does sunny look like? Body and age? I think I seen her before.Petite ( 5'2", 115 lb), shoulder-length waivy hair, probably 45 - 50 years.

Tiger0033
11-06-16, 19:27
Petite ( 5'2", 115 lb), shoulder-length waivy hair, probably 45 - 50 years.Wait. The one I saw who said she's sunny said she's 29.

Did the one you were referring to have a raspy voice?

Nknk789
11-06-16, 20:34
Saw wendy about 2 weeks ago. Agree she did a very good massage compare to any other AMP around. First time there. So did not ask for any extra.

Went here sat. Instead of silver. Hour was 60 I had Wendy 5'2 140 and nice and soft 36 see. Only HJ but allowed roaming then let the girls out for some kisses while job was done. No talk about tip I left 30 with no sad face. Will repeat can go here 2 times instead of 1 time at silver. At not get FS but the end result is the same. The massage was better than others I have been to even provide a facial that really felt good.

At at at Healing Therapy Massage at at at.

Tel: 313-427-8547 Open 7 days / week 9:00 am-10 pm.

LeftHand44
11-07-16, 08:13
I checked out this newer massage parlor on 8 mile. I paid for an hour and received a nice t / s. My provider was Droppi. 40 ish petite Korean girl with nice figure and very small tits. After t / s she gave me a nice massage with a lot of backwalking. On the flip she asked what I wanted and requested full service. I was surprised when she said ok. Negotiated 110 for f / s. She was great with a lot of tongue on the nuts followed by multiple positions. I was shocked that it was a f / s place because I was only expecting a decent massage with the standard jack shack finish because she was dressed conservative. I would go pay but only pay for the 1/2 at 60. I paid for an hour at 80. Sorry I couldn't get the link up but ph#3133977773. F / s covered, she has very small tits but very long nipples but a big Bush for the guys who are into that.

Epoks
11-07-16, 20:17
Stoped by here the other day, meet Tiffney at the door.

80 for the hour, started giving me a so so fully covered massage.

As she got closer I started to rub her leg, and the cover was instantly gone.

I was hoping for prostate, but she ignored me.

Decent HJ, and finished my massage.

20 tip, and she was happy.

Guillas
11-08-16, 08:18
I am a regular at an AMP in Troy (On Rochester Road between 16 and 17, next to the Tailer Shop). Never went there for extras, $80 and got a very good massage while being naked. Never cared about extras, how the girl looked etc. But looks like things have changed. New girls, massage quality is poor and girls are aggressively asking Tips or selling extras ($60 extra for HE). Anyone else noticed this?If you are talking about Asian Oasis Massage I was just there on Friday. The girls seems shy to me and there was no selling extras at all. The massage was very good in my opinion.

Guillas
11-08-16, 08:31
Normally I do not re-comment on places I have been but this one is different. I went back to Asian Oasis Massage in Troy. This time I asked for a four-hand massage for 90 minutes. The price was $$. If you have never experienced four hands on your body, you should try it at least once. The massage was very good. On the flip the massaging of my chest and legs at the same time caused by excitement to grow. I was offered a DIY. After the I released I was cleaned up and the massage continued. If should be noted this is the first time I was offered anything else but a massage. I tipped both girls $. 30. It was an expense night out. I will go back to this place again but I am curious what I may be offered next time.

Michigan Guy
11-08-16, 11:15
Had an appointment with Leigh but her phone went bad and I couldn't get ahold of her. Since she had me going to Middlebelt and Cherry Hill anyhow, I kept going and stopped at Accupressure. Met by Ruby at the door. Luckily not the same Ruby as M-1. In shape, somewhere around 40. Good massage, although occasionally a little to hard, but better than most. Great teasing, very nice HJ. No roaming allowed. Door fee was $80 and I tipped 40. Will repeat.

Anonymous1771
11-08-16, 12:22
Had a dream that I visited Magic Healing.

In this dream I paid house fee. Saw a late 30-40's Asian female, dark hair longish, thin and firm, decent B's not droopy, who went by Moon. Gave 1. 0 for CFS with CBJ all positions but wouldn't do dog. Tight, decent action, did try to rush after about 20 minute's but not to unfriendly about it. Overall 7/10. Gave table shower after, and sauna dry off. Off I went after that.

AlarmGuy
11-08-16, 14:00
I went to Guam massage two times in the past 10 days. 1st time I went right after work, I needed a shower so they let me use their stand up shower. Afterward got a decent massage from an older provider, on the flip she suggested DIY finish, I suggested she finish-which she did. $90 out the door for 30 min.

2nd visit was pretty close to closing, younger provider than the first time, pretty decent massage, but she covered me on the flip, a little teasing, but that was it $50 for 30 min and didn't leave happy.

The place is located on Eureka in Southgate across from harbor freight.

ZombSayshi
11-09-16, 08:01
Normally I do not re-comment on places I have been but this one is different. I went back to Asian Oasis Massage in Troy. This time I asked for a four-hand massage for 90 minutes. The price was $$. If you have never experienced four hands on your body, you should try it at least once. The massage was very good. On the flip the massaging of my chest and legs at the same time caused by excitement to grow. I was offered a DIY. After the I released I was cleaned up and the massage continued. If should be noted this is the first time I was offered anything else but a massage. I tipped both girls $. 30. It was an expense night out. I will go back to this place again but I am curious what I may be offered next time.Tip 10 at absolute most for diy LOL. And 4 hand should've been 120 for the hour there, they got you.

Nyybry
11-10-16, 14:31
Tip 10 at absolute most for diy LOL. And 4 hand should've been 120 for the hour there, they got you.Ya. I mean it's always nice to tip, but giving out an additional 60 when your not helped to release is kinda ridiculous. But you're free to do whatever. It's your cash. Just you may get the providers to get accustomed to this sort of compensation. And other guys going in there will not follow suit.

SkinDogToo
11-10-16, 14:35
Normally I do not re-comment on places I have been but this one is different. I went back to Asian Oasis Massage in Troy. This time I asked for a four-hand massage for 90 minutes. The price was $$. If you have never experienced four hands on your body, you should try it at least once. The massage was very good. On the flip the massaging of my chest and legs at the same time caused by excitement to grow. I was offered a DIY. After the I released I was cleaned up and the massage continued. If should be noted this is the first time I was offered anything else but a massage. I tipped both girls $. 30. It was an expense night out. I will go back to this place again but I am curious what I may be offered next time.260 for 4 hand and DIY is out of control. Just curious with all of the options for much more for less. Why was is so great? Why go back? Thanks.

MidMichGeezer
11-10-16, 19:46
260 for 4 hand and DIY is out of control. Just curious with all of the options for much more for less. Why was is so great? Why go back? Thanks.If you reread his post he had 2 girls for a 90 minute session. There's probably a $200 bill right there. $30 tip to each girl and there you go. I don't do 4-hands unless everyone takes their clothes off, but that's just me.

AvBrent
11-11-16, 10:20
Maybe this should be in the CL section but this one seems more appropriate. Stopped in to their Plymouth location. Called ahead and found out first visit was 48 and they said nude is fine. It's located in a house that's been converted to a business. Two girls there, one young and good looking and another older and unattractive. They take me to a room that closes with those slat vertical blinds. Not promising but whatever. Stripped nude, face down, she comes in (the unattractive one unfortunately LOL) - said nothing about being nude so I think I'm still in business. Gives a fantastic full body massage, lots of ass work and spreading the cheeks Haha. I was so impressed with the massage that I already feel I got my money's worth. On the flip a towel goes over my junk. Tried to hint a few times but no dice. Even removed towel to show my half hard dick to which she gives an "ahhhhh" with her hands waiving in the air lmao! Oh well. 0. 6 out the door for a fantastic massage. Wish I could have gotten the other girl tho.

Guwman
11-11-16, 10:27
I stopped in last Sunday morning. My masseuse was Pink. She is a very attractive 40 something Chinese woman with a great personality. Pink walked on my back and gave me a nice foot massage. On the flip, she gave me a world class HJ; nice and slow with lots of caressing. One hour plus tip was a Benji. I will see her again.

DebuyPete
11-15-16, 18:51
I am not from the area. From other osde of the state. Looking for massage and HJ in sterling heights / rochester hills area? Please comment or message me.

SewerStan
11-16-16, 16:40
Called Anna and was pleased to hear Yan Yan is back working at her best location. It appears she's had a boob job because hers are larger, firmer, and felt great. I think she may of had a tummy tuck too. She just looked great. After a great massage followed by the light touch that these girls do, I negotiated FS for $100 Its real fun because she's nice and tall unlike the girls at the Korean places. She's been around Annas places before I've never had a bad time with her. Treat her nice guys.

Royboy7788
11-17-16, 01:34
I will be visiting Detroit from Cleveland on Monday and I was hoping to have a nice dream in the city. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Especially those with a great rack. Thanks, and if your ever in Cleveland let me know so I can be of help.

BiggDogg122
11-17-16, 09:51
Called Anna and was pleased to hear Yan Yan is back working at her best location. It appears she's had a boob job because hers are larger, firmer, and felt great. I think she may of had a tummy tuck too. She just looked great. After a great massage followed by the light touch that these girls do, I negotiated FS for $100 Its real fun because she's nice and tall unlike the girls at the Korean places. She's been around Annas places before I've never had a bad time with her. Treat her nice guys.Where is this place. I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Michigan Guy
11-17-16, 10:47
Appears Ruby is gone and they have a "new girl". Saw her briefly my last time there and she looked smokin hot from a distance. She was there yesterday and I was able to have her up close. Smokin body, great D bolt on's. She looks young at first but after paying a little better attention she's probably 30+.

Good table shower, very short massage. Oral skills were not the best I've ever had but she is pretty flexible and looks cute with her ankles around her ears.

Name is "Annie" and she speaks very little English.

Stay Safe out there.

Michigan Guy.

Bzerkley
11-17-16, 16:24
Anyone know what happened to Payton? She worked out of a location by 15 mile and Dequindre. Miss her and she doesn't respond to texts.

Detroit Brian
11-17-16, 16:25
Appears Ruby is gone and they have a "new girl". Saw her briefly my last time there and she looked smokin hot from a distance. She was there yesterday and I was able to have her up close. Smokin body, great D bolt on's. She looks young at first but after paying a little better attention she's probably 30+.

Good table shower, very short massage. Oral skills were not the best I've ever had but she is pretty flexible and looks cute with her ankles around her ears.

Name is "Annie" and she speaks very little English.

Stay Safe out there.

Michigan Guy.Was happy to see a decent review for M-1, so I headed over to sample Annie. She does look young from a distance, but I would peg her at 40+ after seeing her up close. Very tiny lady, probably about 4'10" and 90 lbs. Body is great, with the standard implants you get before they put you on the ship, but the non-standard fully shaved pussy. Also, is probably about a 2-pack per day smoker. No massage to speak of, and didn't speak more than 3 words of English, as reported. Did that weird thing that Shampoo used to do, where she pulled out about 10 tissues to wipe her tongue off while doing BBBJ. When we got to FS, she acted like she was in pain, and kept saying "you cum" over and over. That's when I had to make it clear that I was going to take my time, which I did. She kept rushing me, but I blew it off, and fucked her for a long time. Would not take a cum shot in her mouth, so I popped on her tits. Did TS after, which was uninspired as well.

You can tell that she's still learning the business, since she brought me out while another customer was in the hall, and forgot to throw away the used condom. Sorry to say, but I'll have to wait awhile before heading back to what used to be such a great spot.

Be careful out there.

SewerStan
11-17-16, 16:52
Where is this place. I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.It's in a apartment 10 just east of telegraph 248-XXX-9591.

ContinentalMan
11-17-16, 17:58
Was happy to see a decent review for M-1, so I headed over to sample Annie. She does look young from a distance, but I would peg her at 40+ after seeing her up close. Very tiny lady, probably about 4'10" and 90 lbs. Body is great, with the standard implants you get before they put you on the ship, but the non-standard fully shaved pussy. Also, is probably about a 2-pack per day smoker. No massage to speak of, and didn't speak more than 3 words of English, as reported. Did that weird thing that Shampoo used to do, where she pulled out about 10 tissues to wipe her tongue off while doing BBBJ. When we got to FS, she acted like she was in pain, and kept saying "you cum" over and over. That's when I had to make it clear that I was going to take my time, which I did. She kept rushing me, but I blew it off, and fucked her for a long time. Would not take a cum shot in her mouth, so I popped on her tits. Did TS after, which was uninspired as well.

You can tell that she's still learning the business, since she brought me out while another customer was in the hall, and forgot to throw away the used condom. Sorry to say, but I'll have to wait awhile before heading back to what used to be such a great spot.

Be careful out there.I have seen Annie several times and have always had a good time with her. Never been rushed and enjoy her table showers. She makes sure you are thoroughly clean. Doesn't speak much English like everyone has said and have noticed the tissue thing. All in all I recommend her.

BoredAf1
11-17-16, 21:19
Was happy to see a decent review for M-1, so I headed over to sample Annie. She does look young from a distance, but I would peg her at 40+ after seeing her up close. Very tiny lady, probably about 4'10" and 90 lbs. Body is great, with the standard implants you get before they put you on the ship, but the non-standard fully shaved pussy. Also, is probably about a 2-pack per day smoker. No massage to speak of, and didn't speak more than 3 words of English, as reported. Did that weird thing that Shampoo used to do, where she pulled out about 10 tissues to wipe her tongue off while doing BBBJ. When we got to FS, she acted like she was in pain, and kept saying "you cum" over and over. That's when I had to make it clear that I was going to take my time, which I did. She kept rushing me, but I blew it off, and fucked her for a long time. Would not take a cum shot in her mouth, so I popped on her tits. Did TS after, which was uninspired as well.

Be careful out there.Last week I was there got Yellow, beautiful lady. She look about 30-35,5'4" slim but not too skinny. I always get a massage and FS over there. Either you spent an hour FS or mama san hate you.

ABigDog
11-18-16, 08:55
Called Anna and was pleased to hear Yan Yan is back working at her best location. It appears she's had a boob job because hers are larger, firmer, and felt great. I think she may of had a tummy tuck too. She just looked great. After a great massage followed by the light touch that these girls do, I negotiated FS for $100 Its real fun because she's nice and tall unlike the girls at the Korean places. She's been around Annas places before I've never had a bad time with her. Treat her nice guys.Do you have a link with an ad.

Flip Fan
11-18-16, 10:59
The Worst. Tiny slim asian girl, cute with glasses. Expected a lot, got poor massage, no touching and HJ so bad I couldn't stay hard. 7- house 40 tip (inadvance) or I woulsn't have tipped her.

Cooljack
11-18-16, 13:18
http://detroit.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asian-massage-cant-hold-back-anymore-come-relax/27142483

Don't waste your money. Worst quality massage. Only good about this place is rooms are good. Not worth.

BoredAf1
11-18-16, 16:42
Do you have a link with an ad.I believe it's this one. http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-yanyan-new/23006310.

Also thanks for review, I'll be trying this one soon.

HornyGoat69
11-19-16, 07:53
This has been my goto in the past. Haven't been in a while. Who is there now? Seen a middle age woman with huge bolt ons. She was ok. Only CG. Forgot her name. Have heard Nana was good, but back when I went, she wasn't doing extras.

Feel free to PM. Or not. LOL.

Thanks.

Niceguy.I had a dream about silver end Oct. Just drove in there on a weekday, no cars in lot. Mamasan greeted me and took me to a room and settled for 30 minutes at. 6 $. A petite 30 something walked in. Post TS and sauna, walked back to room. Will say above average massage with lots of play and back walking. Then I was told times up, I asked about special and first she said no as she had another customer. Finally agreed to nude HJ for. 6 $. She gave me a HJ standing with her legs spread over my face and she bent over. Lots of kitty play but was told to be gentle. In 10 minutes, job was done and she did a great job cleaning me up. Next timr will go for more. Her name was maya and the dream was over.

Biggy313
11-19-16, 11:18
Yellow at M1 takes direction real well and wants to please you. I complained about her once to mamma when she first showed up a while back. Ever since that time she has always given msog when I am there.

Biggy313
11-20-16, 13:21
Went to check out Annie last night. Reports are correct ahe speaks no english. She did give a good ts. She was overly cautious to make sure there was no one else in the halway. She must have been corrected. I think she was ok. I think Yellow looks better and gives better service. Both eager to please. I was there for a long time I heard 2 fellow mongers come and go while I was in my session. Annies massage was good. She did not want to give one. She jokingly said she was tired at least 5 times. She layed on the table next to me 3 times and cuddled. I think she would have rushed me off and not given me a massage had I not budged. She kinda tried to get me to go, but asked like 4 times if I wanted a massage. When I kept saying yes and did not move off the table she finally got to work. She is tiny and did walk on my back. Felt good. She is super tight. Felt so good. She made sure she lubed good a few times and made signals and refrences to jr being rather large. LOL she did have a hard time taking it but seemed to enjoy it and got into it which was nice. She spoke very little english and communication was difficult even awkward. Not a bad time. I was there for 2 hours and always have a good time. Glad mama recognizes me and makes sure I get what I want. Can not beat the price either. $.

Wiggles0923
11-21-16, 09:43
Damn $100 at M1 dirt cheap if that includes everything.

Went to check out Annie last night. Reports are correct ahe speaks no english. She did give a good ts. She was overly cautious to make sure there was no one else in the halway. She must have been corrected. I think she was ok. I think Yellow looks better and gives better service. Both eager to please. I was there for a long time I heard 2 fellow mongers come and go while I was in my session. Annies massage was good. She did not want to give one. She jokingly said she was tired at least 5 times. She layed on the table next to me 3 times and cuddled. I think she would have rushed me off and not given me a massage had I not budged. She kinda tried to get me to go, but asked like 4 times if I wanted a massage. When I kept saying yes and did not move off the table she finally got to work. She is tiny and did walk on my back. Felt good. She is super tight. Felt so good. She made sure she lubed good a few times and made signals and refrences to jr being rather large. LOL she did have a hard time taking it but seemed to enjoy it and got into it which was nice. She spoke very little english and communication was difficult even awkward. Not a bad time. I was there for 2 hours and always have a good time. Glad mama recognizes me and makes sure I get what I want. Can not beat the price either. $.

ContinentalMan
11-21-16, 10:20
Damn $100 at M1 dirt cheap if that includes everything.That is all I pay as well and is all inclusive.

That is all I donate for the time, but is all inclusive

Wiggles0923
11-21-16, 11:08
It was Sunday at about 3 pm and I was in the area and wanted to bang and needed a good massage. So being unfamiliar with the providers there I went to my old standby with Anna. Never been to the Madison Heights one only to The Wayne rd one. Two call system and in an ok apartment complex. I met Linda, at least that is what I think her name was. About 35-40 5'2" thin with some meat on her, perky natural b's. I did an hour for $60 and got a really good massage. I rubbed her legs and butt a little so she knew what I wanted. I really have to say the massage was great and she got some knots out. So I flip and she keeps massaging and bumping junior. So I start rubbing her pussy and tits. She asks if I want a handy, I say no I want boom boom. We start negotiation which she wanted a hundred. I said 80 but I gave in because the massage was so good and gave her $100. Handed her a rubber because I prefer my own. At this point she is naked and I am as hard as a rock. The starts touching me while I started touching her pussy which is pretty wet. She would not let me finger her. She hopped on and rode a little but did not do much. She asked if I wanted to be on top. I said sure, she was super tight and we. She hurt when I got a little rough with her tits. So I banged her deep and hard which she enjoyed. After I finished she cleaned me up, had me turn over and continued the massage. Definitely worth repeating.

Advanced248
11-22-16, 12:08
Anyone seen her or her with her "sexy friend"?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sensual-incredible/24817954

Streethunter
11-22-16, 12:52
Treating my buddy to a detroit style massage. Does anyone know a good independent massuse or parlor that seallow is available. A good massage is a plus. Thanks. Want him to have a good time.

UpsideDown
11-22-16, 17:59
Treating my buddy to a detroit style massage. Does anyone know a good independent massuse or parlor that seallow is available. A good massage is a plus. Thanks. Want him to have a good time.Do you mean swallow LOL.

HornyAsianTeen
11-22-16, 18:36
Hello I was wondering if anyone has been to sun spa recently, is it still open?

Streethunter
11-22-16, 21:06
Um. Yes, LOL.

Do you mean swallow LOL.

GD313
11-22-16, 22:24
What about Faith in Massage.

Get in the right mood and she will swallow.

His load.

Treating my buddy to a detroit style massage. Does anyone know a good independent massuse or parlor that seallow is available. A good massage is a plus. Thanks. Want him to have a good time.

HornyAsianTeen
11-23-16, 02:08
This place is legit right? Went a few times and nothing extra just wondering.Old but wondering if anyone knows about this place also.

Streethunter
11-23-16, 09:56
Is there a new number? The one I had is not working.

What about Faith in Massage.

Get in the right mood and she will swallow.

His load.

Cocaine
11-23-16, 10:36
Is there a new number? The one I had is not working.Based upon what I have read on USA: Faith isn't what you are asking for unless you don't mind overpaying for a cold dark basement HJ.

GD313
11-23-16, 12:37
Same number that I remember, now has an ad in the escort section.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/meet-me-at-the-cabana-text-586-436-0167/27394731

Is there a new number? The one I had is not working.

MusicBoss10
11-23-16, 14:51
Anyone seen her or her with her "sexy friend"?

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sensual-incredible/24817954Don't waste your time! Terrible massage and DIY only.

Mmis90
11-23-16, 15:20
Based upon what I have read on USA: Faith isn't what you are asking for unless you don't mind overpaying for a cold dark basement HJ.You'd be lucky to get that. Do not waste your time and money.

Mmis90
11-23-16, 15:20
Don't waste your time! Terrible massage and DIY only.Shame! Are the photos real?

MidMichGeezer
11-23-16, 17:16
Shame! Are the photos real?Of course the photos are real, you can see them can't you?

Rogmaes
11-23-16, 21:14
Called Anna and was pleased to hear Yan Yan is back working at her best location. It appears she's had a boob job because hers are larger, firmer, and felt great. I think she may of had a tummy tuck too. She just looked great. After a great massage followed by the light touch that these girls do, I negotiated FS for $100 Its real fun because she's nice and tall unlike the girls at the Korean places. She's been around Annas places before I've never had a bad time with her. Treat her nice guys.I can vouch for everything you said about YaYan PLUS! She looks spectacular. I know her well from her last stay in the area. We became friends. She has quite the figure. Tall, 5'10", firm with now natural looking b+ breast and firm abs. I had a visit with her today. What a treat. She is a skilled masseuse with the manners of a courtesan. She loves to please. Don't wait too long to see her, as she is here for a short stay. Believe me, the $ tip is well worth it.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outstanding-asian-massage-yanyan-new/23006310

Mmis90
11-23-16, 22:54
Of course the photos are real, you can see them can't you?No, on mobile. All I can see is you saying you got ripped off.

Streethunter
11-24-16, 11:46
Ended up treating my buddy to yanyan. 10 and telegraph. He said that the reviews on here are accurate. Gave 60 for hour. Got one of the best legitamit massages he's ever got from a Asian place. Lasted 45 minutes. Then the classic turnover. Negotiated 40 for top only. Did say it was a horrible experience as far as that went and she complained that he didn't finish after a couple minutes. She did give a good effort on HJ tho. So somewhat disappointed in that area. Maybe her boom boom is way better. She did look good tho, youthful, nice b cup that was as described previous posts. Legs are as firm and tone as ever. Very good personality and great massage with a lackluster oral performance. Would recommend for the massage and maybe the FS based on other reviews. But not oral. Stay safe.

LulusLove
11-24-16, 17:36
For those of you interested in massage they're open by appointment only signs not on but if you call when you get there they will open the door 313-862-4568.

I Toftt
11-25-16, 11:58
For those of you interested in massage they're open by appointment only signs not on but if you call when you get there they will open the door 313-862-4568.How is the talent and pricing? And how mich notice do they need before you stop in?

LulusLove
11-25-16, 14:15
How is the talent and pricing? And how mich notice do they need before you stop in?I was mainly a public shout out, most places were closed, jackie is there best provider but won't be back for a couple days. The other lady gets the job done.

Nyybry
11-26-16, 08:18
Of course the photos are real, you can see them can't you?I think he was inquiring if the photos posted matched what you actually saw in person. Very rare that's the case.

MidMichGeezer
11-26-16, 09:13
I think he was inquiring if the photos posted matched what you actually saw in person. Very rare that's the case.Have they ever?

MensAReject
11-26-16, 13:00
Have they ever?I think these are all from Backpage, none from Asian Spas. A CL or two might have slipped in. No losers here. Some purely legit. A couple YMMV.

MensAReject
11-26-16, 13:05
I think he was inquiring if the photos posted matched what you actually saw in person. Very rare that's the case.Friends whose pics match the reality.

SocialAveng313
11-26-16, 18:56
I think these are all from Backpage, none from Asian Spas. A CL or two might have slipped in. No losers here. Some purely legit. A couple YMMV.So is Dakota from the Clem still working? She's third from the left top row.

MensAReject
11-26-16, 20:03
So is Dakota from the Clem still working? She's third from the left top row.Sorry, no idea. Last seen a very long time ago.

Nyybry
11-26-16, 21:31
Been here before, but been awhile. Massage was mostly draped with back walking which is no joke. Think I heard my back crack a few times. After hot towel treatment on back the masseuse did the feathery touch teasing which most places do. After the flip I can say I was milked like Elsie. Left very relaxed.

Mmis90
11-26-16, 22:18
I think these are all from Backpage, none from Asian Spas. A CL or two might have slipped in. No losers here. Some purely legit. A couple YMMV.Thank you. RIP Geezer.

Streethunter
11-26-16, 22:45
Would love to know if she's working too. Used to see her a yr or so ago and she was great. Number stopped tho. 4th down on left looks like sarah from leslies. Does she have private number? She gives great head.

So is Dakota from the Clem still working? She's third from the left top row.

MidMichGeezer
11-26-16, 22:48
I think these are all from Backpage, none from Asian Spas. A CL or two might have slipped in. No losers here. Some purely legit. A couple YMMV.I believe I was referring to photos from AMPs ads not matching the girls that work there. I do not do BP girls nor do I know if their pics match. And I no where said anything about anyone getting ripped off.

MensAReject
11-26-16, 23:41
I believe I was referring to photos from AMPs ads not matching the girls that work there. I do not do BP girls nor do I know if their pics match. And I no where said anything about anyone getting ripped off.You and I agree. Nothing said by either of us about a ripoff. I also pointed out these are NOT AMP girls.

CockednLocked
11-27-16, 11:17
Friends whose pics match the reality.The one in the car?

MensAReject
11-27-16, 11:26
The one in the car?I tried to reply but you exceeded the limit.

MensAReject
11-27-16, 11:33
Adding these to the group who look like their pictures. Exactly like them.

We have Melissa, Amy in Utica, Amy and Lola and Terri. Four of these may be retired.

Questar999
11-27-16, 11:50
Friends whose pics match the reality.Hello Fellow Friends, I will be in town tomorrow and Tuesday. I'd love to hook up with Sarah or Melissa but in using the search function I did not find any contact info. Can anyone please PM me the information?

Jooop
11-28-16, 06:09
Stop Sunday nice time and one great massage.

Mmis90
11-28-16, 11:22
Stop Sunday nice time and one great massage.Does Melissa require draping?

Streethunter
11-28-16, 12:51
Amy is in St Clair Shores area now, but still available. Her friend terri is apparently retired. The other 2 I have no idea. Amy is worth a visit imo.

We have Melissa, Amy in Utica, Amy and Lola and Terri. Four of these may be retired.

MensAReject
11-28-16, 12:55
Stop Sunday nice time and one great massage.A pic or link, preferably both, would let us know what your post is about. Thanks.

MensAReject
11-28-16, 14:25
Amy is in St Clair Shores area now, but still available. Her friend terri is apparently retired. The other 2 I have no idea. Amy is worth a visit imo.Amy was last seen near I94/ Harper / Metro Pkwy. Had a nice clean and safe condo. Heard she was moving to Florida though. She's the leftmost, then Terri. Nice gals but not routinely FS.

ALotNohsin
11-28-16, 16:14
Amy is in St Clair Shores area now, but still available. Her friend terri is apparently retired. The other 2 I have no idea. Amy is worth a visit imo.What is the contact for Amy or Melissa.

Update on Faith. She will be getting locked up for 60 days soon. See her while you can. I know she can be very difficult most of the times. But if you catch her in a good mood she can go above and beyond.

MusicBoss10
11-28-16, 16:35
Amy is in St Clair Shores area now, but still available. Her friend terri is apparently retired. The other 2 I have no idea. Amy is worth a visit imo.Do you have contact information for Amy? Thanks!

Streethunter
11-28-16, 16:45
Do you have contact information for Amy? Thanks!Check your Box.

Joshu64
11-28-16, 18:19
Check your Box.Hi, would you mind sharing Amy contact information? Thanks.

Lu225
11-28-16, 18:44
What is the contact for Amy or Melissa.

Update on Faith. She will be getting locked up for 60 days soon. See her while you can. I know she can be very difficult most of the times. But if you catch her in a good mood she can go above and beyond.Can you PM me Faiths contact info?

MensAReject
11-28-16, 19:02
What is the contact for Amy or Melissa.

Update on Faith. She will be getting locked up for 60 days soon. See her while you can. I know she can be very difficult most of the times. But if you catch her in a good mood she can go above and beyond.Hate reading this and also wonder if this is correct. She was away most of Sept and October. My ATF. Enjoy the memories guys. All pics from public Ads.

RickDee
11-28-16, 20:04
I have contact info for Sarah, haven't seen her recently though. Can exchange for details on Amy via PM.

The one in the car?

Advanced248
11-28-16, 20:19
Anything on Anna?

Thanks guys.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-want-to-take-all-ur-tension-away/26985664

Advanced248
11-28-16, 20:21
Hi, would you mind sharing Amy contact information? Thanks.Even a link?

BigMac55
11-28-16, 21:03
Check your Box.Would love to get it too. Thanks.

MrEdwards
11-28-16, 23:59

We have Melissa, Amy in Utica, Amy and Lola and Terri. Four of these may be retired.Hello. Is Amy in Utica also known as Amy Lynn?

MrEdwards
11-29-16, 00:03
Hello,

Any intel on Abby in Livonia?

Thanks.

JackTheCat2
11-29-16, 07:12
Hey fellas how Sun Spa in Waterford on west huron been of late anyone been there recently is it worth the trip hows the ladies? Looking to take that trip this week?

MensAReject
11-29-16, 07:14
Hello. Is Amy in Utica also known as Amy Lynn?Yes, that's her. Condo just north of Comfort Inn.

MensAReject
11-29-16, 07:36
Hello,

Thanks.A pic or link or both would help us all.

Averily
11-29-16, 08:51
Hello,

Thanks.I think I saw a review on her recently. She works out of her nice clean home. She's very tall and has bowling ball tits good looking mid-to-late thirties. Very accommodating nice sweet girl.

Mantenna2006
11-29-16, 10:49
Check your Box.Are you sharing Amy's contact info by chance?

I have seen Terri several times, but I think she is now out of biz. Married I heard. Her number changed, so I deleted it.

BigBill95
11-29-16, 12:13
Google search of her phone number is tied to a brunette escort Candius.

http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-brunette-bombshell-looking-to-play/27036000

Anything on Anna?

Thanks guys.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-want-to-take-all-ur-tension-away/26985664

Russant
11-29-16, 12:15
Stop Sunday nice time and one great massage.If you're talking about Bella do they do happy endings now? Last time I went I just got a crappy massage.

Joshu64
11-29-16, 18:42
Yes, that's her. Condo just north of Comfort Inn.Could you share Amy's info?

Lu225
11-29-16, 19:41
Amy was last seen near I94/ Harper / Metro Pkwy. Had a nice clean and safe condo. Heard she was moving to Florida though. She's the leftmost, then Terri. Nice gals but not routinely FS.Can you please PM me with Amys contact info?

Much appreciated!

SkinDogToo
11-29-16, 21:08
Hello,

Thanks.Pics or link please?

SkinDogToo
11-29-16, 21:21
Not completely naked but she was just wearing some ribbons, for lack of better words. I would say 96% naked.Had a weird experience with her today. Maybe I am paranoid, but it just didn't feel right. I texted to set it up. She said to call her for time. I did and she was very demanding and had an attitude like no other. I set it up and she said to call back when I was in the area. I called back 5 minutes early and she gave ma a speech about how the world doesn't revolve around me blah blah blah. Of course it does when she is the provider and WTF! So she says she will call back at the appointment time. Which is one indication of how this process was going to work. She calls back 3 minutes after appointment time and guides me into her apartment complex. Then she says turn her and turn there. When I turn onto her street she says wait stop, then go to truck and stop, then pull up the drive and stop, wait for the door to crack open and then step out of car and wait by the back for a min. I'm like WTF is happening. I see someone peeking out the window as I was stopped next to the truck. I put it in reverse and got the fuck out of there.

At the end of the day, I may be paranoid but no fuckin HE is worth that kinda BS!

SocialAveng313
11-29-16, 23:38
Had a weird experience with her today. Maybe I am paranoid, but it just didn't feel right. I texted to set it up. She said to call her for time. I did and she was very demanding and had an attitude like no other. I set it up and she said to call back when I was in the area. I called back 5 minutes early and she gave ma a speech about how the world doesn't revolve around me blah blah blah. Of course it does when she is the provider and WTF! So she says she will call back at the appointment time. Which is one indication of how this process was going to work. She calls back 3 minutes after appointment time and guides me into her apartment complex. Then she says turn her and turn there. When I turn onto her street she says wait stop, then go to truck and stop, then pull up the drive and stop, wait for the door to crack open and then step out of car and wait by the back for a min. I'm like WTF is happening. I see someone peeking out the window as I was stopped next to the truck. I put it in reverse and got the fuck out of there.

At the end of the day, I may be paranoid but no fuckin HE is worth that kinda BS!That sounds like her. I got lost in her complex due to a lot of construction. She got snippy with me. But it all worked out in the end although I haven't seen her since.

MrEdwards
11-30-16, 07:02
Could you share Amy's info?Her website and ad say strictly professional massage. Are there any options? Thanks.

MrEdwards
11-30-16, 07:04
A pic or link or both would help us all.http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-funny-sensual-beautiful-brunette/19061278

According to here posting she does not share pics. I have only been able to fine one review. I was wondering about other experiences. Thanks.

Maxam1
11-30-16, 07:25
Been there twice now and no xtra's. Hot receptionist got me all excited, and then brings in an average 30 sum yr old Jan for the massage. I say forget it, she leaves and May walks in and says she'll take care of me. May was much better looking and gave a great massage. OTC touching, but that was it. 2nd visit was the decent 20 sum spinner, good massage, stepped out of reach every time I tried OTC touching. Suggested HE each time and got a NO. 70/ hr and left 20 tip after each massage.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5895785331.html

DisboiKrazy
11-30-16, 12:35
Stop Sunday nice time and one great massage.Was there any extra you didn't mention?

Jackknoff
11-30-16, 12:47
Been there twice now and no xtra's. Hot receptionist got me all excited, and then brings in an average 30 sum yr old Jan for the massage. I say forget it, she leaves and May walks in and says she'll take care of me. May was much better looking and gave a great massage. OTC touching, but that was it. 2nd visit was the decent 20 sum spinner, good massage, stepped out of reach every time I tried OTC touching. Suggested HE each time and got a NO. 70/ hr and left 20 tip after each massage.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/5895785331.htmlWhy tip if no extras?

King Python
11-30-16, 19:52
I know it's been reviewed before, but I wanted to reiterate what a gem of a place this is.

http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sophias-spa-asian-massage/18229195

Was in the area the other day and walked in. Great, clean AMP with pretty young girls. 1 hr is. 8, and that is worth it for the backwalking massage alone. It was so good I fell asleep and dreamed of one of the better happy endings I can recall. Tipped. 4, total damage $. 2. If your in the area, I give them two thumbs up.

Maxam1
12-01-16, 07:21
Why tip if no extras?

Was there any extra you didn't mention?Felt obligated as they stood at the front door while I paid the girl at the desk.

Jan might be the xtra's girl, after the hr Jan was brought in for another 30 min massage and it was said she a fun girl. I refused her the first time and wasn't interested.

Nyybry
12-01-16, 14:28
As we know all these parlors are YMMV. Been here before and basically just got an ok massage. Went this past week and got a very sensual massage, on the flip there was really no discussion about a he, she basically just went with it like it was business as usual. So perhaps I just caught the right girl.

Mrtim495
12-01-16, 14:30
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-funny-sensual-beautiful-brunette/19061278

According to here posting she does not share pics. I have only been able to fine one review. I was wondering about other experiences. Thanks.I couldn't find her review. Was is positive?

ALotNohsin
12-01-16, 16:26
Her website and ad say strictly professional massage. Are there any options? Thanks.Does Amy do any extras? Have something set up with her over the weekend. If she's YMMV What approach should I take.

Averily
12-01-16, 22:33
I couldn't find her review. Was is positive?The one I recalled was #14158 in the backpage review section.

WilmaFingerdu
12-01-16, 22:33
Does Amy do any extras? Have something set up with her over the weekend. If she's YMMV What approach should I take.I used to see her 4 or 5 years ago. It was a decent massage but she never got near the junk. I would be surprised if you had any luck but then again, the Cubs won the World Series.

MensAReject
12-02-16, 10:16
I used to see her 4 or 5 years ago. It was a decent massage but she never got near the junk. I would be surprised if you had any luck but then again, the Cubs won the World Series.Your Cubs reference reminded me that she always hid her unwashed? Hair under a ball cap. My guess is she partied in various bars and got up just in time for her first appointment at 1 or 2 pm. Let's see a current report guys. There was a lot of interest.

Go to CL Therapeutic and search her name. She is the second of the only two ads returned.

Mrtim495
12-02-16, 10:44
The one I recalled was #14158 in the backpage review section.Thanks. Checked out the review. Sounds like nice big bolt-ons.

Tenshi2
12-02-16, 19:36
Howdy guys. I relocated from the K'zoo area a few months ago and it looks like these are probably the closest to me now.

Anybody been by these locations recently. What is the talent like?

Thanks in advance.

Questar999
12-02-16, 22:13
Howdy guys. I relocated from the K'zoo area a few months ago and it looks like these are probably the closest to me now.

Anybody been by these locations recently. What is the talent like?

Thanks in advance.I have not been to Sun Spa in a long time but when I did go I was very satisfied. At Brownstone I've had one good experience and one negative. The last time the Mama was short a few logs of a cord and then the therapist was so fresh off the boat that she cold not understand a word I said. Her massage was actually piss poor and painful. I got up and left at 15 minutes and never went back.

Tenshi2
12-02-16, 22:48
I have not been to Sun Spa in a long time but when I did go I was very satisfied. At Brownstone I've had one good experience and one negative. The last time the Mama was short a few logs of a cord and then the therapist was so fresh off the boat that she cold not understand a word I said. Her massage was actually piss poor and painful. I got up and left at 15 minutes and never went back.Sounds like I better try Sun first in that case. Thanks for the report I hope I'll have something worth adding in the next week or so.

Misterb899
12-03-16, 01:27
Sounds like I better try Sun first in that case. Thanks for the report I hope I'll have something worth adding in the next week or so.Don't forget the massage place at aiport and m59 much better option. Been there atleast 10 times in last few months always leave happy and satisfied. Sorry but I have had few beverages tonight and the name of the place isn't coming to mind. If I remember name tomorrow ill edit my post. Stay safe and have, fun.

TugMan
12-03-16, 06:33
Don't forget the massage place at aiport and m59 much better option. Been there atleast 10 times in last few months always leave happy and satisfied. Sorry but I have had few beverages tonight and the name of the place isn't coming to mind. If I remember name tomorrow ill edit my post. Stay safe and have, fun.The one your referring. 59/ airport is Brownstone. Which previous poster says is a hit or miss. Thus sun spa. I can't comment on Brownstone, but sun spa has not let me down.

Anthroman
12-03-16, 11:15
I went to Brownstone about a month ago. Fairly private. It doesn't stand out and the store next to it (same building) doesn't seem too busy. They have parking in the back as well as an entrance. Typical routine. Mama takes me to a room and I pay the house fee. I undressed and waited quite a while. I think there was just one girl working. It was a weekday at about 3:00. Finally the girl walks in (can't remember name). She was really hot. Takes me to the shower. It was large compared to other places. She gave a table shower and I rubbed her legs. On my back she gave a lot of attention to my cock as I encouraged her. She stopped and said "more in room. " In the room I get about 15 minutes of a so-so massage. Then she asks what I want. The negotiation does not go well. She wanted over 100 for BJ and 150 for full service (this is on top of the house fee! Would not budge. I was horny so I paid for a HJ, but told her she had to be nude and put her pussy in my face while she did it. She jacked me off fairly well. Probably fake tits, but not to hard and well done. Afterward, she cleaned me up with a hot towel. I will not repeat unless I hear of some better experiences. At M1, I pay $150 at the door and get full service often followed by a BJ for my second shot on goal. I have seen a couple reports where people were satisfied with Brownstone or Sun (not far from each other) but I would like to hear something up to date.